Slightly Unethical by Thatgirlyouknow
Summary:

John's research methods are just a little unethical. 


Categories: Vore, Butt, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7512 Read: 30809 Published: April 13 2019 Updated: April 28 2019
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt to write something a little shorter. Light on description, use your imagination, and enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by Thatgirlyouknow

2. Chapter 2 by Thatgirlyouknow

3. Chapter 3 by Thatgirlyouknow

4. Chapter 4 by Thatgirlyouknow

Chapter 1 by Thatgirlyouknow

"It's all down here," John said as he led Wendy through his kitchen to the basement door. Wendy followed him happily; John had proven to be a very nice guy since she'd first met him. One date had become two, then three, and tonight John had agreed to let Wendy see his 'top secret' project.


She knew he was a researcher at the local lab, but he hadn't been able to tell her what exactly he was researching. He did, however, tell her he had an extremely similar project going at his house. Wendy being the curious type, and not getting any weird vibes from him, thought after three great dates it would be okay to see his place. 

And takes things further of course. Wendy wasn't a prude by any means but after several months of not getting any she was ready to go. Especially since she'd snuck a glance at John's bulge last week when he'd spilled water on his pants. 

So without any hesitation she followed John down into his basement. The house itself had been clean and tidy, John's large black dog Poof had given her a friendly 'Woof' when she entered and then resumed his nap. Her creep radar was completely quiet.

John flipped on the light switch and proceeded down the stairs. The lights came on in groups, first the set at the bottom of the stairs, then sequentially moving outward. He heard Wendy gasp behind him as she got far enough down the stairs to see how large his basement was. It had taken him awhile, and was technically illegal, but his basement area spread out about three times as far as it had originally when the house was built. 

It was also full of equipment. Most of it John had built himself over the past couple of years; that was one thing Wendy had admired about him when they'd first talked.

This was a guy who could commit himself to one thing for a long time.

Wendy didn't recognize anything beyond a few computer screens and keyboards. One table seemed to be lined with what might be empty test tubes, another covered in large cylinders that were slowly rotating around their bases. 

John turned around and opened his arms to gesture at everything.

"Here's my home lab!" he announced happily. He'd only shown it to a couple of people and each time they'd been impressed. Until they found out what he was working on. Which was a shame because he knew the girl of his dreams would really love his project. Hopefully Wendy was that girl.

"This is really impressive!" Wendy exclaimed as she looked around. "What is all this?"

"Oh, this is basically all for one huge pet project of mine," he replied as he motioned her over to the center table. This one was about the size of a standard dinner table, but it was the only table covered by a large gray sheet. 

Wendy followed him over, taking in as much of everything as she could. Her eyes passed by a man-cave setup in the far corner complete with a massive TV, gaming system, and couch. She giggled to herself. 

"Men," she thought as she mentally rolled her eyes.

"Want to see what this is all about?" he asked, smiling and grabbing the sheet in the center of the table. When Wendy nodded, he snatched it upward and revealed several large jars and little figurines.

"Here," he said, grabbing a small object and passing it to her. In her hands was an incredibly detailed little model of a car. When she peered closer she could even see what looked like differently worn tires and a little crack in the windshield.

"Wow, this is a great model," she told John, "So is all this stuff some kind of super 3D printer?" She handed the car back to him. 

"Oh no," he said taking the car back and setting it gingerly on the table, "All this stuff is about shrinking things."

"As in, that was a real car?" Wendy asked. John nodded and beckoned her over. Wendy was excited, this was amazing!

"But my end goal is for living things," he said, leaning forward to grab one of the jars. Wendy could see something swimming in it. A fish?

"Like fish or something?" she asked, leaning forward to take a look. When she saw what was in the jar she gasped and straightened back up.

"No, like people," John said holding the jar up so she could get a better look.

In the jar Wendy could see a tiny woman, maybe four inches tall, completely submerged in water. The woman was swimming toward the wall, waving her hands at Wendy and....trying to yell? The woman, no, girl, Wendy saw, was completely naked and couldn't have been a day over sixteen.

"John, is that a real person?" Wendy asked, her danger alarm suddenly going off. If he was serious, then she was in serious trouble. Did he think she would like this?

"Oh yeah," he said, setting it down and grabbing another jar. "She's subject ten, the first super-tough one I managed without things getting really weird. Here's thirteen."

He tossed this smallar jar to her and the figure inside slammed against the bottom inside despite the green-tinted fluid all around her. Wendy held it up to her face and saw with horror that a small brunette was held to the bottom of the jar by what looked like glue. The small woman, who might have been thirty, waved and pointed at John, clearly trying to warn Wendy.

John lightly grabbed the jar back from Wendy. Wendy tried to keep her face neutral, but John knew she wasn't the girl he was hoping for. 

"I picked her up outside a library," he explained, shaking the jar and flipping the little woman around as much as she could with her feet being unable to move. "She's been in some pretty nasty acid for a couple weeks, no damage at all!"

He set the jar back down as Wendy backed away slowly. John seemed to be searching for a specific jar to show her. 

"You see, I've got to test them in all sorts of conditions before I can try to sell them."

He slid another jar out and Wendy could just barely make out a six-inch tall girl floating in a cloudy fluid. There was a strip of tape on the lid with the words 'Base 12.1/14' written on it. 

Another jar slid out as Wendy got closer to the stairs. She was too nervous to simply turn and run. She was sure he would catch her. 

"This one's my favorite," he said turning around with the new jar. Wendy's distance didn't seem to worry him. Had he thought she was just looking at some of his other equipment and not trying to get to the stairs?

"The little dancer in here," he shook it and Wendy briefly caught a glimpse of a tiny hand in the dark fluid as it hit the wall then was pulled away, "Has been swimming in what is essentially stomach acid for about a month. So once I figure out how to dial around the toughness settings I think they'll make great snacks too."

Wendy couldn't take anymore. Only a few meters from the stairs now, she turned and ran. John was ready for this of course. 

John simply sighed when he noticed she wasn't into his tiny women. He ignored Wendy as she backed toward the stairs. He didn't even get upset when she turned and ran. His failsafe hadn't been deactivated by his personal code, so when Wendy got near the base of the stairs a tiny flash of what could be mistaken for lightning reached out and tapped her on the shoulder. In a moment her clothes collapsed to the floor as her body shrank instantly.

"Well Wendy," he said to the tiny form struggling to free itself from a mountain of clothes, "I'm a little sad you're not into this, but thanks for volunteering for another test of mine. I always need more volunteers."

Without any more waiting, John walked to the pile of clothes and lifted up the shirt. Beneath it was Wendy's form, four inches tall. A little bigger than he had been aiming for, but now he had more data to calibrate the shrink ray. 

Even if Wendy wasn't the girl of his dreams, she definitely was the girl of his fantasies now. The idea of using a tiny woman as a personal plaything is what had started him down this road of researching shrinking technology, and now that he'd done enough 'real' experiments on other little women he was ready to start somemore....productive product testing.

John picked up Wendy's naked form, enjoying how her breasts felt under his fingers, the smoothness of her legs leading up to her sex. Then without any ceremony he popped her screaming form into his mouth. At four inches tall she was just a little too big for him, so he let her tiny feet stick out of his lips as he walked toward the corner of his basement that he'd turned into a massive entertainment area.

"She tastes even better than subject one!" he thought to himself. He'd been unable to control himself when he'd shrunken his first subject, a college freshman who'd taken a wrong turn back to her dorm. Before he'd even made it off campus she'd made her way down his throat and was kicking up a wonderful storm that let him bring himself to orgasm twice before the kicking stopped. That's when he'd realized he needed to make the tinies tougher.

He pulled off his shirt and kicked off his pants and underwear before sitting on the couch. With a click of the remote the TV came on, and while enjoying the taste and feel of Wendy's tiny form in his mouth, he navigated to his favorite porn video. He stroked himself slowly as he sucked on Wendy, trying to drive his tongue between her legs but unable to really feel or taste anything from her vagina. Not that he was too bothered by that; everything else about this was absolutely wonderful.

On the screen a young blonde girl, obviously older than the 18 she claimed to be, got lost and entered a gloryhole at the back of an adult bookstore while looking for the restroom. John smiled, enjoying how well she could act younger, and spit Wendy out onto the palm of his hand.

Just as Wendy recovered from the shock of being spit out of John's giant mouth, she felt the hand she had landed in start moving. She wiped the saliva from her eyes just in time to see herself being propelled toward a massive wall of flesh easily twice as tall as she was.

"Oh shit!" she yelled out as John wrapped his hand around his penis, pushing Wendy hard into the pulsating flesh. Then he started stroking, dragging her up and down his cock. She was sure the friction was going to start tearing her skin or break her arms, but no matter how roughly she was used Wendy couldn't feel anything breaking. Except her will. 

John used Wendy as a little stroke toy for a few minutes while the blonde on the screen overcame her surprise of a massive black cock coming through the hole in the wall. 

"Ready for the real trial?" John asked Wendy rhetorically. He didn't stop stroking with her in his hand, but he shifted his hips downward and got his feet on the couch with him. 

With his left hand, he took Wendy off his cock and kept stroking with his right hand. Wendy screamed at him, but as far as he was concerned those squeaks were the sexiest thing he'd ever heard. He moved his left hand down, letting her struggles massage his balls for a moment, before moving her further south. 

Wendy struggled for breath as the massive testicles threatened to overwhelm her, but luckily she was only held there for a few seconds. Then the hand that had clamped around her waist moved her again, and spun her so that she could see straight ahead.

John's massive asshole was only inches away. Wendy had a moment to realize that it was probably one of the nicer ones she'd ever seen before she felt herself move toward it.

Screaming Wendy pushed her hands above her head to try and keep herself out, but instead her hands only slipped on the smooth skin of his sphincter and slipped inside. The heat on her hands was incredible and John simply kept pushing. With her arms inside of him, her head slipped right through as well. There was a moment where her breasts acted as a small stop but John was so much stronger than her he probably didn't even notice the resistance. 

Once she was halfway in, John stopped. Wendy was in hell. She screamed and swung her arms as much as she could, overwhelmed with the heat and smell of John's colon. Her feet kicked outside of him and she wiggled as much as she could to try and move herself back out. All for naught.

John smiled as he felt Wendy's struggles halfway in his asshole. He stroked himself a little faster as he enjoyed the feeling of her panicking inside of him. Then he felt her start to slide back out. 

He reached down with his left hand again and found her kicking feet. With a sigh he grabbed them and pushed Wendy further up his asshole. Her struggles inside intensified; this felt so wonderful he couldn't possibly last long as his strokes picked up speed.

Knowing he was close, John put a finger against her feet which were almost flush with his asshole and pushed lightly. With a faint 'pop!' feeling Wendy fell completely inside his asshole. There was a brief pause as she fell inside and realized what happened. Then Wendy fought even harder, struggling in any direction she could, pushing at the walls of his colon in a desperate attempt to find his sphincter and fight her way out of this dark fleshy prison.

All this intense sensation was too much for John and he grabbed a tissue moments before shooting the largest load of his life directly into it. Three spurts. Four. Five. Finally his orgasm died down and John relaxed slightly out of breath. 

"That was incredible Wendy!" he said, aiming his voice down toward his lower half.

Maybe she heard him; it was impossible to tell. All he knew for sure was that her struggles hadn't slowed down at all and this was the greatest thing he'd ever felt in his entire life.

John leaned forward and grabbed a thick lab notebook.  He made a few notes before closing it and standing up. Wendy's little form was shifted around and continued fighting pleasantly. He jumped from side to side to feel her flop around in his colon. John felt his cock starting to harden again already.

"This is gonna be a fun night," he said to himself as he sat back down. This time he stroked himself more slowly as he enjoyed his new butt plug's movements. 

"Maybe tomorrow I'll go get another freshman and see how two feel."

Chapter 2 by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

In which John goes to the mall, makes a handful of friends, has a snack, then tries out a new toy!

"Okay, let's see how this goes," John said to himself as he sat in his car. In his hand was a small device, not unlike those gadgets from Star Trek, which John could never remember the name of.  "Fader?" he asked aloud as he tucked it into his cargo pocketand exited his car.

The horn beeped once as he locked it and John joined a small crowd going into the mall. In a town as big as Heron the mall was always busy, but today was much more so. The day after Thanksgiving was a madhouse of course. And John was counting on it.

You see, John had a secret. A project, an experiment, that he'd spent years of his life working on. It was hardly perfected, and today was a trial to test some modifications he'd made, but so far he'd been ecstatic with his results. Right now one of his results, formerly named Wendy, was providing a mighty struggle in his rectum.

The first couple of days John hadn't been able to keep his hands off of himself but now that he was a little more used to the feeling of a human now reduced to the size and purpose of an anal toy squirming in his colon it was something he could just enjoy as he went about his day.

At work? No one knew a tiny woman now spent most of her days in his ass.

Out to eat? His stomach might be grumbling for another reason. 

Out on a date? She didn't know her predecessor was living a nightmare four inches tall inside the man who was so charming on their first date.

Letting his toy's constant movements keep a smile on his face John passed through the doors of the mall and was overwhelmed by how many people were there. But he didn't let that distract him from his plan.

First, of course, John ducked into the electronics shop. The clerk knew him and had set aside a large assortment of small gear for him. The manager didn't exactly approve of John getting special treatment but she was completely on board with the amount of money he gave to the store. John paid in cash, asked the clerk to hold it in the back room for him, and moved on. 

Today wasn't the first test of the...Fader? Saver? John shook his head. He'd remember what it was called someday. The first couple of times he'd used it a couple of joggers had found themselves tossed into jars filled with various chemicals. He was impressed by their fortitude though the one in the extreme base was finally starting to break down. But judging by her movements and increased panic she still wasn't running out of energy to move.

Fascinating!

So he wasn't concerned with using it in public. Discretely of course. Which was a lot easier now that he'd figured out how to make it shrink people with their clothing intact. Even as busy as the mall was someone was sure to notice a suddenly appearing pile of clothes on the ground. Hiding someone's clothes on a jogging trail was easy, but it was even easier to just avoid that problem altogether.

On his way to the food court no one noticed three blonde girls, almost certainly sisters, suddenly vanish. And no one noticed John rapidly stuffing something into his cargo pocket. In the sporting goods store a brunette entered the changing room and didn't come out.

John adjusted a setting on the...Beamer? He rolled his eyes at himself.

Another brunette, casually browsing bath towels, vanished as John walked by. John knelt as though to tie his shoes while he inspected the mite-sized woman panicking in his hand.

Perfect! He thought to himself. This one he deposited into a small container on his keychain. Originally meant for toothpicks, now it was holding something a lot more useful.

By the time John was sitting down with a bowl of chili and a cold drink the toothpick container was half-full of women who didn't quite measure up to half a centimeter in height, and his pocket held enough two-inchers that John had stopped trying to keep count. And not a single alarm had popped up. 

It's a good day, John thought as he opened the toothpick holder and let out a pleased sigh. Casually he sprinkled his chili with dozens of tiny women. When the container was almost empty he screwed the cap back on. Then he took his spoon and stirred his chili to cool it as the steam rose and his garnishes strugged to stay afloat. Not that it mattered, of course. John was still working on making tinies that weren't nigh-invulnerable. 

The women gave the chili a little crunch, but John really should have picked something with a milder flavor. to see how well they worked as a seasoning They did give it a nice tickle though to compensate for the complete lack of spice. Just to check John bit down hard on one tiny several times then spit her into his hand.

A screaming young woman was now in his palm, wet from saliva but otherwise unharmed. With a mental shrug John popped her back into his mouth and washed her down with a drink of soda. He scraped his bowl clean and mopped up the last of the tinies before tossing his trash.


Then he got back to it.

As dozens of women made his stomach tingle pleasantly with their mindless panic, John experimented more with the settings on his...Stunner?

Two six-inchers got bent in half and stuck into a shopping bag that also held a new paperback from John's favorite author. One girl, John almost felt bad for her, got shrank so small John didn't even try to catch her in the air. The wind from him walking by probably threw her what seemed like miles to her. The janitor would inadvertently wax her into the floor that night as he redid that portion of the floor.

And as John walked back to the electronics store to get his box of items, another dozen threes made their way into his pockets.

Out at his car John sat his electronics in the trunk as his pockets vibrated slightly from the struggles of his new toys and test subjects. He sat in his car and pulled one of the six inchers from his shopping bag. A hard tug and twist on her leg confirmed that she was just as invulnerable as the rest. But unlike the rest, her leg pulled several inches like so much taffy before snapping back to its original shape.

Curious, John pulled the clothes off her struggling form. The material tore easily off her body until she was completely naked and doing anything she could to cover herself up. With a little manuevering John pulled her legs apart and held her arms still with one hand and some awkward bending on her part.

Smiling at her face and the adorable little screams she was making, John stuck his pointer finger in his mouth and covered it with saliva. Then he lined his finger up with her tiny pussy and started pushing in. Her screams stopped for a moment then redoubled as his probing finger forced its way into her.

John looked in amazement as her pussy stretched around his finger, thicker than one of her legs, and gripped it tightly. He pumped it in and out a few times amazed at how it looked and felt, then pulled it entirely out. His finger was completely clean and as he watched her pussy simply closed back up and suddenly looked as though no titanic object had forced itself inside, an act that would have killed any full sized woman.

I wonder...John thought. He looked around the parking garage, full of cars but devoid of people. My windows are really heavy tinted...

Throwing caution to the wind, and the tiny brunette to the passenger seat for the moment, John unzipped his shorts, slid them and his underwear down, and grabbed his rapidly growing cock. With his anal toy consistently vibrating and anticipation of what was coming it only took a couple of strokes to get John rock hard and standing at his full seven inches. His toy, who he didn't know was a high school exchange student from Italy, had curled up on the passenger seat. At sixteen she'd only ever seen one penis before.

Only thinking of what was to come, John spit on his hand and lubricated the head of his penis as much as he could. Then he grabbed the little brunette who just last week had started studying to get her license, and held her over his penis. When she saw what he was doing she struggled with everything she had. John barely noticed.

He simply grabbed her legs and pulled them straight outward at the hips. Everything stretched as he hoped it would, as though she were some kind of realistic gummy doll, and when he thought he'd widened her pussy enough for him John pushed her against his tip. It was wider than her entire body.

For a moment nothing happened and John wasn't too surprised given he'd only used spit as lubricant. Then he felt his tip shift, saw his toy's eyes roll into the back of her head as she passed out, and suddenly an inch of his cock disappeared into her tiny body. Disappeared wasn't quite the word though; she fit so tightly around his massive cock that the outline of his helmet was easily visible under her wildly distorted belly button.

Yes! John thought victoriously as he continued pulling her down. 

The shape of his head simply moved upward through her body as he was able to get more of himself inside this new toy. When it seemed impossible that any more of him could fit her torso simply stretched more to accomodate.

The phaser, that's the word, Phaser! he thought, had worked exactly like he had hoped it would. Or that setting had at least.

Finally after another incredible feeling pull John gazed down at his handiwork. Like a fancy novelty condom he had a sixteen year old Italian girl stretched over his cock. With one finger he could trace the veins through her body, all the way from his base to the helmet that had stopped moving upward just below her neck and simply stretched her torso longer. The only part of her that wasn't obscenely stretched was her head.

Feeling his climax coming on just from being so excited John grabbed her body and started jerking. It was just a little rough, next time he definitely needed lubricant, but it was enough to get him ready to climax just as she recovered from passing out.

As soon as she started screaming again John couldn't hold back anymore. He came hard and yanked her down as far as possible on his dick. Her head briefly stayed the same shape as her open mouth tried to scream as she tried to comprehend what was happening to her. Then the sound stopped as her head swelled, filling up with John's cum as he unloaded inside of her.

When he was done and had caught his breath, John peeled her off his cock. She'd passed out again, but that was okay. When she was completely off, which had made a neat sound like the snap of a rubber band or a cork from a wine bottle, John was ready with a tissue to catch any semen that might leak out.  Instead nothing did, though her head resumed its normal shape.

"Like nothing even happened," John said to himself smiling. 


Fishing a two-incher from his pocket as he pulled his pants back up and tucked himself away, he popped a girl into his mouth. He didn't ask, of course, but if he had she may have told him next week she had planned on taking her college entrance exams early. Humming John put his car into gear and slipped the still-dazed Italian back into the shopping bag with the other six incher and his new paperback novel. He sucked on the confused girl in his mouth and enjoyed the flavor all the way home.

He couldn't wait to try the rest of his new toys.

Chapter 3 by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

This one has more cruetly for sure, and less outright sexual content, but I think you'll like it nonetheless.

Also, apologies for any typos. I'm writing fast to get the ideas out and hopefully I'll have time to do more proofreading soon.

From their Tupperware prison, several dozen tinies watched in horrified anticipation as John worked on something they couldn't see. Snatched from the mall the day before, the two and three inch women (and not quite yet women) had simply been out on a Black Friday shopping trip when they'd found themselves shrank to a fraction of their old selves. The youngest of them was a mere thirteen, the oldest in her forties. 

John hadn't been picky on his own shopping trip, merely making sure his targets wouldn't be noticed if they suddenly vanished. He'd gotten a good haul too: enough of the two and three inch tinies that he didn't even bother to keep count. Two six inchers, one of whom he'd already put to use three times as a stroker toy (his new favorite thing), and he still had a dozen half-centimeter micros that he'd been experimenting with as food spices.

So far they were too tough to really add any flavor, but they gave every dish and drink he'd tried a great texture and tingling sensation as they tried desperately to escape his mouth before he swallowed them down. He'd even checked his stool before sending it down into the sewer and it looked like most of his seasonings had survived his digestive tract completely unharmed. John merely shrugged before flushing and watching them vanish.

Adjusting the toughness of the tinies he made was John's latest struggle. He'd tried for years to get his shrinking technology to work. The shrinking itself went just fine. Then he refined it to get his targets to different sizes. Next came shrinking the target's clothing as well to make cleanup easier. Tomorrow he'd work on tweaks to just vanish the clothing entirely.

"But today," John said to the six inch tiny he had on the table next to him, "I think I can fix your invicibility problem."

His other six incher, now known as the stroker, was safely in her own Tupperware container on the coffee table in his man cave. This one had seen what he'd done to her same-size counterpart and had already tried twice to flee. So she'd essentially volunteered for this. John was really looking forward to getting this setting correct and this little blonde who had previously been a secretary at a small law firm was just the unfortunate test subject.

She would have ran again if her feet, which had carried her on two half-marathons before, hadn't been taped to the top of the table. The woman looked up at John who towered over her even as he sat on the tall rolling stool he used to glide around his basement lab. He smiled at her and held up his shrink-ray.

"The Phaser is ready to go!" he said cheerfully. She tried to scream again at him to stop and let her go, but when she started he merely flicked her head. The tiny blow was nothing for John to administer but for her it was a roundhouse punch to the face from a body builder.

"No more of that," he told her as she fell backward awkwardly. Her feet being stuck down kept her from even attempting a recovery.

The shrink ray entered her vision as the stars cleared from her eyes. There was a brief whining noise from the tip as John pressed a button and she put a hand in front of her face to defend herself. When nothing happened she lowered her hand in confusion. 

But John wasn't confused. 

"If everything worked like I hoped then this," John held up a long sewing needle so that she could see it, "Will keep you from running awawy again."

Her eyes widened and she desperately began pulling at the tape that held her down. He'd already tried piercing her with the sewing needle and while it was painful there had been no penetration. Just a bizarre stretching. She couldn't help but feel thankful though that she wasn't being used as his stroker. It was horrifying to watch a woman be stretched around a massive penis until she was little more than a skin colored condom, only to be used for a giant's pleasure.

Anything had to be better than that.

But she was wrong. Her imagination didn't run the same way John's did. So when the sewing needle pierced the skin at her ankle she cried out in pain but didn't realize he was going to run it through both of her ankles. Suddenly her legs were essentially held together by a thick iron bar. The pain of it was so intense she barely noticed him take another needle and grab her arms until there was a massive flash of pain from her wrists as well.

In a matter of moments before she could recover from the shock John took a pair of wire cutters and snipped off the ends just beyond where they stuck out of her skin, then used a tool she wasn't familiar with the widen the ends of the bars so that they couldn't slide out of the holes they had made.

John leaned back, satisfied with his handiwork. The tiny woman was in shock, clearly, but he was happy with how he went, if a little surprised. He leaned over to his computer and typed a few notes.

"Skin pierced, no blood, immortal but no longer invincible?" he said to himself as he typed.

The tiny stirred as he brought his attention back to her. He doubled checked the ends of the needles and felt them to be rounded off by his crimping tool, just as he had hoped. As she started to move more, automatic movements as she got used to the incredible pain she must have been in, John grabbed another thin iron bar and rolled her onto her stomach. The bar had tiny clips at either end (John had actually made this at full size then shrank it to its current state to make production easier) which fit around the tiny bit of exposed needle between her wrists and her ankles. Then he held her up to get a better look.

"You look just like those girls in the old monster movies when they were sacrifices," he said to her. She was coming back to her senses but not fast enough to really understand what he was saying. She did notice though when John gave her entire body a long slow lick. Sputtering, she tried to struggle but there wasn't a lot of room for movement with her arms and legs held together the way they were.

She began to scream again.

"Oh right," John said over her tiny screams, "One more thing." He set her back on the table and picked up a sodering iron and wire. The iron was already hot, and with a quick movement John melted some of the wire straight into her mouth. Her eyes bugged out as she tried to scream around the rapidly cooling metal.

John ignored her once the wire was melted in place and instead watched his wall clock. The second hand went around once. Twice. Three times. When it approached four minutes and his latest experiment was still squirming, John typed another note on his computer.

"Still needs no oxygen. Mechanism?"

"Anyway," he said to her struggling yet immobilized form, "It's time to put you in your place."

He picked her up by the lengthwise bar and walked over to the corner of the basement he'd turned into his man cave. The stroker shrieked when she saw him coming but he ignored her as he went to the wall. From the wall he removed an old-fashioned cuckoo clock, the very first thing he'd ever made. 

Even at sixteen he was a skilled craftsman and this clock was a testament to that. He unscrewed the top and pulled out the little wooden bird and the board that it stood on. Then with a few simple adjustments he put his new bird into the clock and replaced the lid. The clock went back on the wall.

Ten minutes later John was busy using his stroker again, pulling the little brunette up and down his cock slowly as he enjoyed the sensation of her entire body being a mere toy for his pleasure. He was approaching orgasm as the woman in the porn on his massive television was trying to get unstuck from under the sink while her step-brother was quietly taking his pants off unseen behind her. His little six-incher was far and away the best feeling toy he had. 

Not quite as good as sex, he thought to himself, but damn it beats my hand.

Then the clock struck three.

There was a pleasant cawing of a bird, a wren which was John's favorite bird, and then the new bird came out suddenly. John was glad she wasn't able to scream as the tiny woman was thrust out into the open. Held the way she was she looked just like a carved mermaid on the prow of an old ship. She came flying out once, her eyes wide in terror as she realized what had happened. Then she was yanked back in and thrust out again, this time taking into view John sitting on the couch with his hands on his cock and...she was pulled back in then thrust out once more.

She got a fast view of John stroking himself rapidly as he looked at her form, reduced to an accessory for an old clock, then his eyes went wide and he was obviously cumming into his stroker. The poor girl's head swelled rapidly as he filled her full of semen. Before she could see anything else she was pulled back into the cuckoo clock and the little door shut tight in front of her.

Everything was darkness.

Until the next hour struck. Forever.

Chapter 4 by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

Not a lot of explicit content in this one either. The next chapter will get back to business. For now, enjoy learning a bit about John's day!

John sat at his dining room table, sipping coffee as the sun was still rising. The table was tall but he was still reveling in his bachelor status and used tall barstools as chairs. It had taken him awhile to get used to his feet not touching the ground but it was worth it. 


The coffee was still a little hot for him so he grabbed his creamer and the little ceramic contain from where they had been sitting in the center of the table. A little creamer went in and he stirred his drink with a little spoon. Well, to be fair it wasn't a little spoon. It was a shrunken-down version of a fancy kitchen ladle.

Over the past years, and the past couple weeks specifically, John had been perfecting shrinking technology. And it had been a very exciting couple of weeks. Once he'd figured out how to make the basic machine work it had been easy to adapt it into a handleheld device with all the same functionality. He'd already had quite a few successful outings with it, and not just with shrinking common objects. Though it was tempting, he was no thief! John always paid for things before he left the store.

Things though. That was the kicker. 

As the creamer was slowly swirled around the coffee John lifted the lid off the small ceramic jar. Setting the lid on the ground he picked up the entire jar and slowly tipped it over his coffee. At first nothing happened, then he tapped the bottom.

With voices too small to hear beyond a faint squeaking, dozens of tiny people fell out of the jar and into his coffee. They disappeared into the steaming liquid as it kept being stirred. He shook it a little more causing dozens more to fall to their ends. As John watched some struggled to stay afloat but his spoon and the massive (to them) waves pulled them under one by one. 

Once they were mixed in John stopped stirring and blew steam across the top of the coffee. He knew the tinies were quickly going to come back to the surface but there was something immensely satisfying to him about mixing them into his drink. A couple dozen lives ended just to give his coffee a better flavor.

The tinies' recovery and non-solubility was deliberate on John's part. One of the settings he had perfected was just how tough to make the tinies.

Early on the tinies were nigh-immortal. His first few subject were still ensconced in various fluids in his basement. Some were finally getting a little worse for the wear down there but he was excited to see how much damage could be done to them before they stopped moving of their own volition.

But these little sugar substitutes? They were resistant to almost everything - except for stomach acid. Which was what a few of them were about to be struggling to swim in.

Satisfied the coffee was cool enough John took a nice long drink. There was a little flicker of something extra as he savored the flavor on his tongue before swallowing. Then he picked up his everything bagel and took a big bite. Again there was the faint sound of people screaming but John was getting used to that.

Micros, the tinies that could be mistaken for poppy seeds, were just too delicious to let a little thing like screaming get in his way. There was a brief flash of saltiness and some vague yet excellent flavor as these weaker tinies were smashed between his teeth, adding a perfect balance to his breakfast.

It was surprising, John thought to himself, just how incredible bringing tinies into his life had made it. Another drink. Another bite. He'd added tinies into tons of parts of his life.

There were these for seasonings, some for cleaning, some for experiments. But most were for pleasure.

John shook himself out of his reminiscing as he finished his bagel. A couple of tiny forms had fallen off and were running across his plate in a desperate attempt to escape their fate. Licking his finger John casually scooped them up and sucked them off his finger. Then he used the last of his coffee to wash everything down.

Then he went downstairs to his laboratory. The lights turned on automatically, revealing rows and rows of machinery and computers. On a pedesta that he walked by sat his 'phaser,' the portable shrinking machine he used to get most of his toys and seasonings. It was charging, yesterday had been a very productive day.

On the larger table in the middle of the room sat a broad, shallow tupperware container. It was next to several larger glass jars, which themselves were full of various fluids and several earlier tinies that were finally starting to degrade. Before he turned his attention to his latest acquisitions John took a few notes on the subjects in the jars.

He clicked his teeth when he got to the woman in the basic substance. It appeared the fluid had finally worn away enough of her that she wasn't able to move anymore. Knowing that experiment was at its end John took the jar and poured it out into the large metal sink. When the tiny finally fell out, a mere shell of her former bombshell self, John saw a flicker of movement as she tried to raise her head with muscles that couldn't quite work anymore.

Without a second thought John aimed the faucet at her and washed her down the drain. He thought briefly about hitting the switch for the disposal but didn't want to accidentally spray any of the chemicals around so he didn't. The faucet ran briefly to wash the rest of the solution down. Considering what John was into he was a surprisingly clean and tiny man.

Not that any of his subjects appreciated that. His favorite butt plug currently swam in a light cleaning solution on his coffee table in the corner of the basement he'd set up for his entertainment. His stroker collection, currently there were three, all had been carefully pulled onto and secured to a device that would fill them with lubricant as they were pulled off. When they weren't mounted the device resembled a device used to fill donuts with filling. 

It was a good idea, John had thought, why not just adapt it? It kept things cleaner and he liked the look of his strokers being stuck on the machine better than he had just letting them hang around yet another container for leftovers.

These newest subjects, collected from a cheerleading convention, were particularly exciting for John. Because he had almost ran out of ideas. He had seasonings by the hundreds, micros for sugar substitutes, two butt plugs (the other he had inserted yesterday and she had accidentally panic-moved herself further into his transverse colon), strokers, practically everything he could think of. 

While he looked at the panicking group of naked teenagers, the tallest of which measured four inches, he casually popped two inchers into his mouth. After a moment of enjoying their delicious flavor and movements on his tongue he swallowed them down. John gave the new group a quizzical look as an idea entered his head.

"Who wants to earn their freedom back?" he asked as he leaned over them.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8251