Nick's Journey: Volume 1. The Social Threat by Ant-Man and the Air
Summary:

Nick is 16 years old. He lives in Litlle Bastid, Pennsylvania. He will soon enter in high school with his best friend: Alizée Sullivan. There, he will meet friends, enemies and maybe even love.


It would be a lambda summary, if Nick was not 4 cm tall ! He will have to fight to make things better, more just in his eyes, in a world too big for him ...


But at its size, can we really fight with equal weapons? Only he knows ...

 


Categories: Entrapment, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore, Feet, Violent, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 18575 Read: 29700 Published: March 24 2019 Updated: May 25 2019
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. 

 

That story are inspired by Nick vs High School from Frizzle. If you like this story, you cound read it. My story start the same way but after the scenario will be different.

1. Prologue / Welcome Home ! by Ant-Man and the Air

2. Daily's Peril by Ant-Man and the Air

3. Nick VS High School by Ant-Man and the Air

4. The High League by Ant-Man and the Air

5. The Real Life by Ant-Man and the Air

6. Dream's Life by Ant-Man and the Air

Prologue / Welcome Home ! by Ant-Man and the Air
Author's Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. 

My english isn't perfect so I'm open for every advice. 

 

 

"Life is not a quiet river... but for a mosquito is it really a river ? Question of perspective..."



On the starting line, there was an infinity of participants. In the sky, the storm was at its peak. Everyone was ready to run for his life.



Suddenly, without knowing why, they began their race. They ran on a bridge at the edge of emptiness which was dark and where they did not see the bottom. But, oddly, nobody had not tried to fall. The way they followed was the only one and there was nothing else. Then the bridge bowed and their speed increased.



Further they went, the faster they were. At one point they noticed that the bridge was going to stop. Yet they continued, without thinking of interrupting themselves. They approached the emptiness, without doubting.



They came to the end... And they did not fall ! On the contrary, they were pushed by a burst of wind in this dark unknown... They were even absorbed by this dark unknown. They did not see each other anymore. The darkness was total.



Then the feeling of flying stopped and they felt themselves falling to the ground by a new gravity. In lowering their heads, they noticed that they were falling towards the light.



They landed on a soft and pleasant ground, which they could not particularly enjoy because they had to carry on. The ground seemed to be sand in which one did not sink. In the distance, they noticed a plasma portal.



The group had lost its first members during the fall. They did not get up. After the portal, the group seemed to be in a dome and to get out, it was necessary to choose between two doors. From this point, the group broke up on both sides. One side led to victory, the other to nothing...



After the door, the remaining members arrived in a smaller tunnel. The ground began to look like a swamp. Around, there were branches and creepers. It's were catching some. It must have been the last test before the reward.



And, indeed, after cutting the last wool, they ran down a big descent. They found in the final room.



In front of the survivors, there was a sphere. There was no sign showing an entry. They were walking all around the sphere, looking for one. Suddenly, hen she moved. They turned to one of theirs.



He had his arm immersed in the sphere. He had just found the entrance! They rushed on him, hungry like zombies. Lost case... He was shot inside...



Once in, he felt himself disappear, into ashes to feed the sphere ...



Outside, the sphere lifted and an explosion took place. All the survivors disappeared so early.

The race was officially over... but another one had just started !



*******************





"The mountain in the distance seemed so big, Nick had been walking for days now.

Alone against all. "



This last sentence could sum up a good part of his life. With a height of 4 centimeters up, he had fought a world too big for him since his early childhood.

Nick Jason Nathan Kemp, was born on August 01, 2008 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He was the second child, and first son, of Alex and Halsey Kemp. He had a big sister, Joanna Rita Kemp, born February 18, 2005, in Buffalo, New York, and a little sister, Noemie Mary Kemp, born December 27, 2009, also in Philadelphia.



Later, the family moved from Philadelphia to Little Bastid, a town of 20,000 locals, in the heart of Pennsylvania. They had moved because Nick's father, Alex, had disappeared from overnight, and her mother wanted to get closer to her job and move away from her in-laws.

Throughout his life, Nick has fought several types of enemies. But his bravery and courage worth, perhaps, the most beautiful of lives. His story will be told, in part, in this book and the following ones.

It's time to wake up all together...



**************************





Introduction to my life...



" - Joanna, we'll be late, hurry up !" screamed my mother as my older sister ended up style.

I was calmly on the shoe cabinet, in the entrance. I was waiting for my mother to pick me up and take me to the car.

"- I'm coming, it's good !" my older sister answered as she descended the stairs.

"- Put on your shoes !" my mother ordered, pointing them.

"Okay..." she whispered, starting to take them.

She had not seen me on the furniture. She put on her right shoe and then she felt something inside. She removed it automatically.

"- Oh, fuc... Mom, where's Nick ?" she said worried.

"- He's on the furniture why ?" my mother said coming out of the kitchen with her jacket.

"- Whew... I felt a pebble in my shoe, I thought it was him..." Joanna blowing.

"- But no... Come on, on the way!" she says, taking me in her hand and starting towards the car with Noemie by his side.

Joanna closed the house before moving into the vehicle. At the end of summer, temperatures were still clement, and the sky was deep blue. The holidays were passed quickly without me pay special attention. In this season, I had an appointment with my future ...

On board the vehicle, everyone clutched, the engine started, the car pulled back and rushed into the street.

We had a family car. A classic minivan, as it existed on full. The seats were a little worn and the mechanics made some noises, but most importantly, it was rolling. The school was about 10 minutes from my home.

It was called Eagle High in tribute to eagles living around the property.



The whole family went to the ceremony at the beginning of the year. My mother was driving, and my older sister was sitting on the passenger seat and she carried me in her hand. In the back, there was my little sister, Noemie, who was on her smartphone.



After this presentation of the situation, let's talk about myself:

I was born like any other baby and grew up like any other child for at least 6 years. Before that age, I was quite distracted and different. I was just a bit in my world.

According to my parents, from an early age, I showed them that I had an intelligence and a sense of reasoning highly developed compared to others. By cons, I was not one to appreciate the manual or physical tasks. My mother had told me that I had walked very late, but on the other hand I had spoken very early. I still had a normal childhood.



From the age of six, my second life started because I started to shrink, according to the words from my mother. At that time I was 1 meter 10. I was not very big by birth.

My parents realized this change when we went to the doctor for a cold. Looking at my growth chart, the practitioner could not believe her eyes: she had scaled down ! When he told this news to my parents, they would not believe it. But time told them the truth and they had to accept it. Fortunately, the phenomenon was very slow at this time, so we barely noticed him. There was no particular problem except for my clothes which was getting too small sometimes.

At the age of seven, I had already lost fifteen centimeters. Finding no solution on internet or from the doctors, they had decided to go to the Philadelphia Hospital.

When they got there, the doctors almost laughed at them. But after exams they were not laughing anymore. To find out where the problem came from, I spent a year and half being hospitalized. I saw no one from outside except my family. The nurses and the doctors were my daily. My only friend was my daily nurses, Anne-Marie.



She was of Hawaiian origin. She was incredibly kind and tender. She knew how to make me forget my problems by making me laugh and crying. Of course, my parents and Joanna were very present, but Anne-Marie was a different person. She did not treat me as a patient, but as a person, a human being first and foremost. And that was already a lot for me.

Unfortunately, being constantly hospitalized did not allow me to make school friends



I had hardly met anyone in primary school because my mother, who had left her working to take care of me, did not want me to be laughed about my size. So I lived at the house, with her.



In the years that followed, I did not stop shrinking. Finally, I did not meet the school environment before my adolescence. It was at my college entrance, when the whole family moved to Little Bastid. Previously, we had an apartment in Philadelphia. He was quite tall and comfortable, but he was too expensive and too close to my grand parents.

After my father left, my mother was a little cold with them because they did not really like her and they thought that she was almost responsible for her departure. I did not know them very much because they had a lot of trouble with me, given my size. They came from the countryside, and they did not very tolerantly sometimes facing different people. Age did not help either. They did not know how to react by seeing me so I almost became a stranger to them, over the time. They were much closer to Joanna and Noemie.

To prevent this cold war situation from continuing, my mother decided to settle in a place farther back: Little Bastid. The city was also in Pennsylvania, but further inland. According to Wikipedia , there were about 20,000 inhabitants, two colleges, a high school, a hospital and a team of Football.

The center was made up of buildings where the poorest people lived or those with the lowest income and in the suburbs, there were middle-class neighborhoods and upscale neighborhoods, which lived in houses or in villas. An average city in short ...

The people in the area were mostly rural and sometimes a bit stuck, but they were very welcoming. The city was surrounded by a very large forest which was filled with animals of all kinds. Fox, eagle, wild boar and even bears according to some. It was not necessary to venture there without connoisseur.



The weather was typical of the region: hot and dry in summer, cold and wet in winter and the wind blowing regularly, which allowed us to have good weather a good part of the year. Abundantly, the snow covered the house during the month of November and generally, until the beginning of February, despite some exceptions sometimes.

I did not really see much to the rest of the world because I was born in town, I grew up in the concrete from the megalopolis of Philadelphia and my parents had not really had time to go in vacation his last years.

Anyway, the few times they took time off, they did not take me because, according to them, "it was too dangerous for me. I especially think that he did not want to tell me that I was going to annoying them. They were a little selfish at that time, I suppose...

Short...

When I left the city for the province, I discovered great plains and forest of the Pennsylvania. It was wonderful. My mother wanted to take the time to visit, so she had chosen to abandon the highway and she was traveling on simple roads, at low speed but with a maximum of pleasure.

Joanna sang the least music she heard on the radio, Noemie was sleeping and I was staring this beautiful landscape. It seemed so simple to explore and enjoy. I wanted to live this moment of respite and in order not to think of what was waiting for me.

We were arriving at Little Bastid in the evening. The sun hasn't been lying down yet, and it was giving orange color in the sky. The heat of the month of August was not unpleasant either.

Arriving in front of the house, I was immediately charmed by the place. She has being in the middle of a neighborhood as there are hundreds, with a lawn cut cleanly around, two floors, a large garden enough to build a swimming pool and a vegetable garden, a garage allowing to return a car and finally a rather intriguing specialty: at the front of the house, in the middle of the lawn, there was a white bench, a little worn, which seemed to have crossed the time.

After parking in front of the garage door, everyone went down, tired but happy to have arrived. Before emptying the cases that were not in the moving truck, which had arrived in the afternoon, my mother wanted us to visit our new home. She opened quickly and all appeared before our eyes.

While entering, with pride but in a still empty house, she says: "Welcome home !"

She was finally smiling. It was the first for a long time. She lost the habits to smile so much. His ghosts had disappeared, and she could start a new life.



I was in Joanna's hand. After walking through the door, I noticed that the staircase was strange. He was facing the front door and there was a ramp on the left, in low.

My mother replied that it would be useful for the future and that she would explain its usefulness in due course. She had just...

I quickly got used to this new house. Life was nice because there were no pressure and stench of big cities ....

Now I could say, "Welcome to Me !"

The end of the summer and a holiday was warm and calm. I was preparing to enter college. And I did not know who I was not ready...



When I arrived there, I discovered the harsh reality of junior high school. These 3 years were not everything rested for me. I was constantly mocked and lynched by the teenagers. I did not have not stop shrinking. When I arrived in 6th grade, I was 60 centimeters and at the end of 9th grade I did not more than 4 cm. I had lost an average of 20 cm a year. It was huge ! And one more during the summer, besides...

From the 8th grade, I was only about twenty centimeters. I looked less and less to a human and more and more to a doll.

To have fun, some girls picked me up to style or disguise me. It was unpleasant, but not necessarily degrading and nasty.

The boys were the hardest. They threatened to crush me "without paying attention", to throw me into trash, to make me fall into their bags...

And they wanted above all to mistreat me, for pleasure. I have a particular memory to share with you:

During the year of 7th grade, I was forty centimeters, which began to make my really complex life. I was under the law of the playground for already more than one year, without reaction of nobody. This believer allowed everything, and the others took confidence, knowing that they would not be punished.

That day, I walked in the course without any specific purpose, but I tried not to be noticed. Joanna had left me alone between noon and two to eat. At one point, I saw shadow appear behind me. It was a 9th grade... Ryan, was his name...

I did not react because I did not want to aggravate the situation. So I continued my journey, hoping it disappeared. But he did the opposite, he started to follow me. He was laughing loudly. His laugh was unbearable. He still haunts me, when I write his lines.



I could not stop from following me ! At least he kept me company...

But I did not know that idea would cause a more important butterfly effect. Ryan was rather popular so most knew him. And so, without any particular, several began to regroup behind him, to follow the movement. They all had the same unbearable laugh, schoolboy in full puberty.

I had continued my journey, walking faster and faster to sow them, but it was lost beforehand. The more minutes went by, the more numerous they were. All the students were staring and laughing to the group that followed me. I was once again the attraction of others. And I could not answer them, so I was undergoing ...





Finally, to calm the game, I made a decision: all around the college yard, there was a concrete wall that was about fifteen centimeters, before the barriers. I had decided to go sitting there, and I was hoping the others would sit around. When I arrived there, I sat down but they preferred to put themselves on me directly. I do not tell you the scene...

I thought that allayed die. Fortunately, a supervisor arrived and saved me from imminent death. Most were glued and Ryan sent back! After, anyway, the others would take care of my case later in a more sneaky...

You might say, "Why do not you complain to the Principal?"

My mother and my older sister had tried, but it was lost cause... The supervisors protected me as best as possible but they could not have their eyes resting on me throughout the day, and the principal of the college was an incompetent and haughty woman. Her name was Mrs.Solere. She spent more time in meetings or assemblies, outside the institution, than with we. She despised us above all else. So, I did not have any means of pressure, and I had to undergo this situation.

Fortunately, his 4 years were behind me because the college was finished for me. I was going home officially in high school. A new era...



After this parenthesis in my thoughts, I came back to reality. Our car trip was going finish, because I saw the big beige building. Arriving in the car park, I could analyze it few seconds: the entrance was a suite of 5 green and silver doors. The rest of the walls were beige around the windows of the rooms.

Around, there was a lawn, with tables, fasteners for bikes and a motorcycle garage. At left of the entrance, there was also a sports complex with a basketball court, ping-pong pong and an entrance to the indoor gymnasium.

From the outside, the building appeared to be on two floors. It seemed really huge! Despite a certain stress, I could not wait to see it.

To the right of the entrance, after the lawn, there was the parking. He seemed to be full for the ceremony. Fortunately, we quickly found a place.



Once everyone out of the car, we took the direction of the amphitheater which was at the back of the school, near the football field. It was missing an important member to our dream team: my best - and only - friend waiting for me outside the entrance: Alizee Sullivan.

I will tell you soon our meeting, but just know that it is one of the people nicer on this planet, I think. She is not like other girls and usually others people of my age.

"- You, that's... Well, it'll be starting soon !" she says, in a hurry.

"- Sorry, Joanna was late in the shower," I said casually from one hand to the other.



"- Tsss ... No, I was getting ready, that's all. I was not going to appear in public anyhow" she he says defending himself as best he can.

"- You mostly spent 20 minutes combing your hair," said Noemie, with her soft voice.

"- Shut up, you!" Joanna retorted.

"- Calm down, girls, let's not waste more time," said my mother, leading the group.

"- Absolutely, let's go!" I said, smiling at Alizee, who laughed at the situation.



All our little group went inside. In entrance, I was directly marked by the world already in place. The room was very busy. We found 4 places that were free, to sit, not far from the stage. Alizee still had me in her palm. She knew how to pay attention to me, no matter the situations. The noise was unbearable at my height because my ears were more sensitive.

10 minutes later, the room finally fell silent, and the principal of the school made his appearance: Mr. Clint Meyral. He was of medium height, his skull a little bald and with a strong accent of the corner. He adjusted the microphone, put some leaves on the desk and he killed the silence.



"- Dear students, dear parents... Welcome to Eagle High!" he says before being applauded by the room, to my astonishment.

This ceremony looked almost like Apple's Keynote.

"- I reassure you in advance, I will not talk for hours, because I know that his speeches can be quickly boring and sleepy, so I'll be brief, "he says, stirring his hands in front of the desk.

"- The high school is happy to welcome your children for this new year. The teachers and myself, we will put everything in place so that all the young people present here get their degrees. It's our goal, above all! "he said, raising his index finger upwards to convince us.

"- Unfortunately, there will be failures, we must not hide it, but the most beautiful will remain, before everything, everyone's successes, be they small or gigantic, "he says before a person brings a candle of wax.

It did not make sense ...

"- Because it is only by blowing on the candle that we can manage to extinguish it ... or to turn it on again ... Thank you! he says before being applauded again.

He returned the candle to the assistant and returned to his desk.

"- After this quick introduction, let's go to the presentation of some colleagues."



Other people came on the scene. At the time I did not know any, but today I may put a name on these faces: there was Mr. Jobard, charged of the life of the professors, Ms. Santini-Presley, responsible for student life, Ms. Raybaud, responsible for sports and community life and finally Ms. Lebjioui, head of the KKlub.

The latter was accompanied by a muscular, white and blond man, who was the stereotype of popular and football player. His name was Leo Karn. He had not smiled on the stage. I knew he could be a threat to me if I ever got close to him.

Then the presentation of the representatives ended. They all left the scene. And the principal picked up the speech:

"- Now we will all welcome you, class by class, to present you in front of the room before taking a class picture."



Alizee and I were in the same class, and we passed last. So far nobody had particularly noticed me, because the room was dark and I was pretty well hidden in the palm Alizee.

Throughout this part of the ceremony, I could see many faces. But at the time I hasn't know yet, that some would be my future allies and others, my future enemies.

Then finally, it was our turn. Alizee rose and took us to the desk. She asked me above. Nobody saw me for the moment, because I was too small. She introduced herself. Then Mr. Meyral we passed a microphone to my size and a GoPro. I quickly appeared on the giant screen.

The room was speechless, seeing me. Many rubbed their eyes, some spoke with their neighbors, others were trying to take pictures of me...

To break this floating moment, I decided to express myself.

"- Hi, my name is Nick Kemp, I'm 16 and I'm very proud to be greeted at Eagle High!"



The room applauded me, and the principal took me to the palm of Alizee for the photo. We all have smiles.

This promo was something special because it had an exceptional student !

 

End Notes:

Comment and share ! Have a good day !

Daily's Peril by Ant-Man and the Air
Author's Notes:

My life is not easy...

 

 

Before projecting further, let's lay the groundwork for me and my life. Let's make it simple...



For a long time, my family had stopped seeing me as a human being, but more like an annoying insect. It was extremely exhausting for my mother to try to keep me out of danger and my sisters preferred not to meet me, so as not to risk crushing me. It was a pressure every day, for everyone.

My social life really started in the month of January 2024. At that moment, I was in the 9th grade and the switch took place when I met him: Alizée Sullivan.

The year was like every year before: I was continually abused because of my cut. Throughout my classes, I had an assistant to help me take classes and move around.

That day, my assistant, Lily, was not there. I think she was sick. Given this problem, a person told me to the delegate of the class, Chloe Berbie.

She was a nice girl, but she was in the clouds, I think. During a morning class, then that the bell signifying the end of the music course sounded, like all our comrades of normal size, she had risen to put away all her belongings. To avoid having cluttered hands, she had me sitting on his blue wooden chair. But during the storage, someone had stopped her, and she had forgotten that I was present.

She had closed her backpack before heading for the person who had asked for it. She was from forget me...

After, the room totally emptied and I found myself alone, not knowing if there was another course after.

The light was out and it was night at this time, so the room was rather dark.

At this moment, I was about 10 cm. The chair was 30 cm from the floor. I thought I could jump, without hurting me. So I tried the experiment and landed on the ground, intact. I took the direction of the door, to try to see if it had been left open.

After 5 minutes of walking, my optimism disappeared by understanding that it was totally closed. I have so decided to go around the room to see if there was another exit, well hidden.



But when I turned around, I heard a noise at the door. The lock unlocked !

All of a sudden, the door opened and the light came on again. I was dazzled for half a second, which was that of too much, because I did not have time to react to the person arriving.

Recovering the view, I looked up and I remained motionless facing the giant bare foot of a person did not wear a shoe!

I had also seen a girl's face. She was looking straight ahead and did not know I was on the floor. Her foot looked really huge, probably a size 40, which was gigantic for a girl, only in 9th grade !

The next thing I noticed was that the foot was going down. So I closed my eyes thinking it was the end...

Finally, I had survived. It hurt, but I survived. She had walked on me and continued still to do it, without feeling. I was holding on to his foot like a piece of gum, probably to because of all the sticky dirt that was there.

She had not even flinched, and she just kept walking as if nothing had happened. My face continued to be lifted, then hit the ground with a pretty painful force with every step that the girl was doing. It was a roller coaster of endless horror.

I wondered how she could not notice me stuck under her foot, but then I had deducted that she was probably walking on a lot of things with her bare feet and that she was probably used to that.



After an express round trip, she came out of the room and closed it. I did not know what she was gone, but she had picked me up as a stowaway.

She continued to mistreat me for a while before sitting on a bench in front of the college. At this moment there, she crossed her legs and the foot where I was, got up above the ground. Thanks to gravity, I was quickly detached and landed on the cold ground. It seemed to be the floor of the hallway. In getting up, I tried to put my ideas back in place.

I was especially scared looking up, because the girl had just put her bag right next to me. I screamed and that's when she noticed me. I had been a little dirty by his foot, I had hair in all the senses, and I was a little scared too!

Seeing me, she laughed a little. She picked me up on the floor and at that moment, the time seemed to stop. She brought me closer to her eyes in which I had already plunged. They were bright green. For as they would have impressed anyone.

Looking at her from top to bottom, I noticed she is wearing a dress. This dress seemed totally outmoded. But this girl seemed to be out of step too. And I appreciated that.

His eyes reflected his personality. She had a real look, who was looking for something I think. I had never seen such a look.

" - Looks like I have a stowaway with me, huh?" she asked mockingly.

"- Well, technically, you stepped on me! I replied, trying to defend myself. You should watch where you are going ! "

She laughed, amused by my statement.

"- Well, it's not my fault if you're so small, and if I were you, I'd be grateful to you I do not wear shoes, "she remarked, winking at me.

"- That's sure, it's not your fault ..." I replied with a smile in my turn.



And that's how I finally got my first friend. Alizee Sullivan was his name.

We got close soon after that. I learned later that she was a year older than me because she had redoubled because of her bad grades. But I did not care, and she was actually much smarter than others thought.

Alizee ends up becoming my feet. My assistant became useless. She was gently transporting me all my classes, and she was protecting me from students who were trying to torture me and intimidate me. Alizee made the end of the school year easier for me, and we became very close friends.



Being trampled was not the only danger I was facing at that height. A weekend during the holiday, my older sister, Joanna, was celebrating her 19th birthday with a slumber party. At the moment there, I was 4 cm tall. My mother had approved it, but she was not there to supervise because she had to go to France to sign new contracts. She told me to stay in my room and that's what I did, at least for the night.

When I woke up, it was about seven in the morning. I knew that the girls had stayed awake late at night, so I thought they were fast asleep. So I have decided to go grab a quick bite of leftovers before they wake up.

I slipped under the crack in my room - my mother wanted me to feel like I was still normal, letting me keep my huge room - and I started slipping on the sled that I was installed, right on the stairs. When I reached the living room, I noticed that one of the friends of Joanna was lying on the floor in the kitchen entrance and was blocking my way. I had at first looked around, to find out if I could get around it, but it was a failure so I understood I was going to have to climb it.

I sighed and I continued forward. She seemed motionless, and I was pretty sure she was not would not wake up.

She was standing on her back, with her arm on the floor and her palm up. I climbed on his palm and I started walking along the inside his arm. It was very sweet and I took care not to not fall.

I started to reach his chest. She did not have a shirt, just her bra. I was mature, I looked away and continued my way. Someone of my age would have stayed block in front of his chest, but I had already overcome these problems. Obviously, even at my height I had desires and needs, but I knew how to control myself and be more mature than others. With time, I realized that my relationship with girls would be different too.

I reached his stomach before continuing to his opposite arm, to try to go lower and to jump safely. However, I broke off when she moved a little. I am frozen to make sure she had not woken up.

The next thing I saw was that his hand was above me. I'm going off so early then that she scratched violently and quickly the area in which I was.

I ran quickly to the end of his hand and jumped, not wanting to take any chances. She stopped and became motionless again. I landed on the ground before continuing to the kitchen. Then I saw a plate of food on the ground. There were several chicken bones and then mashed potatoes inside.

Whatever the surrounding plates, the chicken was successful, but apparently not touched by mashed potatoes. In front of me, there was a deep bowl that still contained a lot of mashed potatoes. I knew it would be cold, but she could still be good to eat. I walked, climbed, took a finger full of mashed potatoes and took a bite. As planned, she was cold but still had a taste.

I took several other bites but when I got too leaning, I slipped and I'm directly fell into the mashed potatoes. There was really a lot of mashed potatoes in the bowl! At least 10 centimeters depth. I was stuck ! I tried to move, but it was useless. The weight of the puree blocked me.



Then I heard the sound of the toilets at a certain distance and the bathroom door opened. One other of Joanna's friends came into the room, eyes red with fatigue and making moans of fatigue.



She had black hair, long eyelashes and nails painted bright pink. She was a bit strong and was medium, probably 1.65 m. She had a little lipstick, but he was a little stained, probably because of everything that happened last night during the slumber party.

She also had no shirt, just a bra, and a very short pajama bottoms. His bra was almost transparent, and had a black lace around the edges.

She walked unbalanced in my direction, stumbling here and there. I tried to attract his be careful, thinking she could help me get out of my potato problem. She looked directly the container in which I was and I smiled thinking that she saw me.

"- Hmmm, I do not particularly care that the puree is cold ..." she says, barely awake.

I leaned my head in confusion ... "does not she see me?" I was 4 centimeters, but I had not become invisible.

She should see me stuck in the puree normally. She thought for 1 minute then she shrugged and bent down to pick up the bowl.

I was a little worried at that time. She just said she would finish the mash, but not more ... I told myself that before eating, she would take me away. However, to my dismay, I have discovered that this was not the case.

She went to the sofa and fell first. She was very tired, and still a little groggy, surely because of all the grass she had smoked the night before. She had not noticed at all that I was in mashed potatoes.

She grabbed the remote control and turned on the television, making sure to turn down the volume so as not to wake up the others. The girl then began to eat mashed potatoes.

I was horrified. She had not looked down on the plate once. She kept digging while his eyes were glued to the TV.

I started screaming for attention at this point, but between her headache and TV, she did not could just not hear my displeasure.



Joanna had woken up a minute ago and had just left her room to go downstairs. She saw her friend, Clara, eat the leftover mashed potatoes, and the two started chatting.

" - The remains are disgusting," Joanna insisted.

" - I'm hungry, so I do not care," said Clara.



Then she picked up another spoonful of mashed potatoes, bringing me back with her. She brought the spoon slowly to his mouth. I dreaded my fate. I kept crying for help, but the Clara's big mouth drowned my little voice. His lips, coated with red, split, as well as his white teeth.

I looked inside the mouth of this giant woman. His tongue slid out for then Wrap around the spoon in his mouth. I saw leftovers of potatoes scattered on his tongue and saliva His throat widened and his uvula rose a little. I was terrified.



Joanna was watching TV, when she suddenly felt like something was wrong. She looked at the ceiling, trying to see clearly in his mind. She knew I always got up early, and she also knew that I ate early in the morning.

She looked at Clara and Joanna's eyes directly looked at the spoon full of potatoes that Clara was going to stuff in her mouth. Joanna noticed something fishy in the spoonful. But while she thought the spoon was already in Clara's mouth.

"- NO !" screamed Joanna, but it was too late, I slipped on Clara's tongue and in her throat with mashed potatoes.

"- What?" asked Clara confused, just before grumbling loudly and rubbing her belly, feeling satisfied.

My sister explained to Clara that she had eaten me, and they had both thought that I was dead in the bowels of Clara. Fortunately, however, she had decided to get back on my feet quickly, placing his fingers in his throat and vomiting all the potatoes on the floor. I was covered potatoes, bile and a little stomach acid, but I was alive...

For me now, it was time to move on to the next chapter of my life: the High School.

I hoped it was different. It could not be worse than junior high school...

 

End Notes:

I hope there aren't too many faults. Share and review. Have a good day !

Nick VS High School by Ant-Man and the Air
Author's Notes:

The party is over...

 

 


My mind was wandering as usual...

I was about to embark on a new journey. I had endured a lot, all my life, mainly because of my size obviously. For me it was normal. But for the others, I was a strangeness of nature. Almost an error... Who would have imagined that it was possible that boy like me can challenge the laws of science, nature, society and logic, 4 cm high?

Well, I did it, and I'll probably do it for the rest of my life. I'd had many encounters with death, but in every situation, I seemed to find a way to get out.

Being to 4 cm high was certainly dangerous, but it also had advantages.

For example, if I was really upset and wanted to be alone? No problem, I could hide under the sofa, in a shoe, or even in the ventilation system ! I could go to almost anywhere that another human could not reach. People also seemed to think that my height gave me a serious disadvantage of speed, but it was also quite incorrect.

Although I could not run as fast as a regular sized person, I could run almost as fast as a garter snake, and a little faster than a house spider! It was amazing enough for people, but for me, it had always been the norm.



Since my parents' divorce, my mother had also taken it upon herself to watch me closely. I suppose my father could not stand me anymore. His name was Alex Kemp. He was tall with brown hair. He wore brown shirts and cowboy hat.

One morning, I remember he had taken his usual backpack to work. The latter was to be a little heavier than usual, as he was going to be without a return trip.

I was 9 years old. I was sitting on a wooden chair, in the middle of the corridor of our apartment in Philadelphia. I waited quietly for my mother to take my shoes to me before going to school. I watched him get ready while I had a compote in the beak.



As he was putting some stuff in the bag, the door in front of me opened and I saw grandmother. She came to watch my little sister, who did not have a school today. Upon entering, she made me a shy smile, before taking off his shoes, heading calmly, humming, to his son and greet her, before going to the large living room and her view of Philadelphia's downtown.

At the time, our apartment was really big. My mother and my father made a good living, so he could allow it.

There were two bathrooms, four bedrooms, a kitchen and a laundry room, which served as a garage for my father. The craziest was Joanna's room: it had a mezzanine, which was accessed through to a spiral staircase. I loved going to bother her up there when she was on her bed. The bottom of the room was covered by his wardrobe and drawers.



In the hall, my dad was being at the moment where he was putting his big black shoes and his jacket leather. Each time, I saw him repeat his movements... In fact, the whole morning the play was repeated... Without almost no false note! Impressive, isn't it ?

It was, I promise you...

Except, what I did not know at that moment, that it was the last representation !

After finishing his preparation, he took his backpack after checking his watch one last time. Then, he looked at me and he smiled at me. He winked me, that I did not understand at the time, he opened the door and left.

He disappeared and left a void in the entrance.

At the last moment, I wanted to hug him but when I reopened the door, he came from getting in the elevator. I ran as fast as possible... But his back was turned, because on the ground floor he had to go in the opposite door... He did not see me.

Finally, the door closed under my crestfallen gaze. I went back, at that moment, a little disappointed, but without major remort... I had to see him again the same evening...



Later, my regrets were immense. I did not know how to say goodbye to him correctly. Like a ghost, he had disappeared before my eyes, without to be able to restrain him. And since then, this moment he haunted... Tragic, isn't it ?

The truth was more painful, when in the evening he did not come back... Never again...



When I think about it, I think he was not sad. He seemed calm and full of courage. As if he was leaving on a crusade or a mission... For me ? I don't think so... Why ? Nearly 8 years later, I don't know yet... Nobody knows for that matter...



Evidently my mother was worried. The next day she was not going to work. She had called the laboratory where he worked, but they said he had come to his post normally before to disappear in the afternoon without warning anyone. She had contacted the police, who had launched a search, which were unsuccessful.

One day, someone who recognized his face on facebook, contacted my mother. It was a customs officer and he had told him that he had met him at JFK Airport in New York. Had he left the country ? Did he want to live as a hermit in a hole ? Would he go around the world ?

Whatever the reasons, they were unfair to me because they had abandoned us, above all ! Me, my mother, my sisters, his own parents, his friends...

Yet, we have had to mourn...

Once, Noemie, who often asked strange questions, told me this, while eating :

" - And if tomorrow he came back like a flower, in the living room, what would you do ?”

First of all, I must tell you that she knew I was angry at her.

But still, it was an interesting question... I had a little thought before answering that. To answer him, I had to be the possible goal:

" - I do not know... The situation would be very important to me, but if he was smiling, I would will be too. If he left for good reasons, I would share his choices. If he came back sick or miserable, I'll take care of him. If he came back sad, I would console him... There's a galaxy of possibility, you know. But the key, I do not have it... ! "

I had said everything... And nothing at once...



A few weeks later, my mother had made a point. He had disappeared overnight, leaving her family and her employer in embarrassment, so she had to accept her fate... She did not want not to endure her suffering, so she was killing herself in her daily tasks.

My mother's name is Halsey, Halsey Kemp. She had long brown hair coming down almost to her waist, and she had dark green eyes. She was not very tall, she was doing about 1.65 m. Which is ironic to say given my own size.

She had grown up in the suburbs of New York, Little Nick. Only daughter of teacher parents, she came from pure middle class. She had gone through schooling as a good student and so she was able to access to universities quite easily. To find the training she wanted really, she had moved to Philadelphia. To pay for her student room, she had found a job in a cafe in the heart of the city.



After meeting with my father and finish her studies, she was hired as a manager in a company, then almost at the same time, Joanna had arrived and they had settled together.

She had two daughters, my sisters and I, her son.

Joanna was the eldest in the family. She was 20 years old. His hair was black crows. It is 1,70 m and she also had green eyes, only, they were a little brighter than my mother's.

Then there was Noemie, who was three years younger than me and the youngest of the family. She had light brown hair that went to her shoulders. She was rather small and rather slender. His eyes were blue. It was my father's eyes.



I really loved my family with all my heart. But since my father's departure, they had slowly started to treat me less as a person and more like a task for the day.

Every time Noemie walked on something on the floor, she screamed aloud, thinking that she had crushed me under his foot.

Whenever Joanna ate and felt a piece strange, she was spitting it out thinking that she chewed me by mistake.

And when a guest arrived, my mother constantly told her to watch me. No one was coming from the blow... I had become the burden of my family, and whether they admit it or not, my size of 4 centimeters had a really negative impact on their lives.



But I was there, after years of mistreatment from my classmates in college and years of nuisance for my family. It was time for me to become a person more independent. High school was starting today for me, and I could not be more prepared!

* * RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

" - NIIIIICK ! Tell her to stop ringing like a hysterical woman ! "yelled my mother from the inside from the bathroom.

Alizee Sullivan, my best friend. Every time I saw her face I felt like I was ten times more secure. His beautiful blue eyes or his black hair, often dirty. And especially her eccentric and weird dresses she always wore.

And did I mention that she always walked barefoot ? She hated shoes and she was always pretending to people that it made her more connected to the world.

It was not very big either, measuring only 1.60 m...

We were in the same class, both in first grade, but she was a year older than me. She was 17 years old after having redoubled once.



* RIIIIIIING RING RIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGING RING !!!! *

My mother came out of the bathroom with a white robe, rather annoyed. She went down violently and arrived in the entrance. I sat on the coffee table with my legs crossed and my chin resting in my palm while I watched it. She glared at me as if she was asking me silently why I had not yet opened the door and then she hit her forehead with her palm when she finally realized...

I giggled silently as my frustrated mother made her way to the door. She opened it, and well sure, the culprit behind the crazy bell was Alizee.

"- Hello miss Kemp!" said Alizee with her warm tone.

"- Alizee, please, you don't have to ring like that at the door, it really hurts me ! "pleaded my mother.

"- My apologies Miss Kemp, I'll try to remember it for next time, I'm really sorry to bother you"Alizee said apologetically, though I knew that she had a much more sarcastic tone.

My mother slowly turned her head towards me, raising an eyebrow that said, "What's wrong with her ?"without really saying the words. She just turned around and went back upstairs to finish her shower. As soon as she left, I burst out laughing.

"- Is there something funny?" asked Alizee with a smile on her face.

"- Yes...," I giggled because I had a pretty funny idea.

" - You really should work the rhythm when you sound ! "I burst out laughing, completely amused by this whole affair.

"- Tsss ... very funny!" Alizee answered, trying not to laugh.



After, she came to get me, and she put me carefully in a pocket sewn to her dress that she had adapted to my size and my width. She had sewn from such a pocket to almost all her dresses so that I can travel comfortably and safely with her.

As Alizee started to take me to the front door, I looked back to see Joanna down the stairs, staring at me and exhaling a sigh that seemed to be a relief. For the next 7 hours, she did not have to worry about me.

Summer was over, and she would not have to keep an eye on me all day long.



Alizee closed the door behind us and continued walking to the bus stop. The stop was about 1 kilometer from the house, so it took him about 10-15 minutes to walk to get there. I did not live not really in a very important street. The trip was calm during the first five minutes, until Alizee decides to break the silence.

" - Your mother is not particularly interested by my personality, is she?" asked Alizee unexpectedly.

"- What do you mean?" I replied, rather confused.

"- What I mean, is that your family thinks I'm strange and different and they do not seem to accept me for what I am "explained Alizee, with almost sadness in his voice.

It was as if she were affirming a fact rather than reacting to her emotions.

"- You know, they're hardly interested in me, I said with a bit of resentment. You and I are both born differently, and we have never been considered equal among the others. Our friendship is much stronger than any other small friendship ! "

Alizee smiled briefly, but replied:

"- It's true, but what do we do when the world unites to eliminate a human who has decided to be different from them? How do two different people have an impact on the world, when the world is looking down ? "



Silence. Nothing more to say, she was right. She continued to walk to the bus stop with me in his pocket. Every man or woman I had met, had always considered me different or even as a problem. I even felt that my family had started to see me this way... Maybe even for a while now.

Unfortunately, there was nothing that Alizee and I could do to change the opinions of others. We just had to fight and defend ourselves against the judgment of the other.

Just when we reached the stop sign, the bus appeared. It was high school time. A new start in a new world...

I wanted to make the most of this new opportunity. The high school was going to be a place where people could see me for the first time and get to know me for the person that I was, and not the size that I had.



While Alizee was sitting on the bus, I felt the heavy eyes of all the students who stared me intently, completely impressed by what they saw. The bus started to roll. The students slowly started to stop looking at me, and I felt that my anxiety increased as we approached more and more of the facility.

The adventure could begin...

 

End Notes:

Review, share and enjoy ! Have a good day !

I decided to choose that title to make a tribute to the original story of Frizzel: Nick VS High School. If you like my story, you should read they story !

The High League by Ant-Man and the Air
Author's Notes:

The bus finally arrives where everything is new and wild...

 

 

Mr. Meyral was very happy to hear that the famous 4 cm boy was coming to his high school. He was kind and named Alizee as my personal "guardian angel". The best ?

He had allowed us to be in the same class, so we could stay together. It was really a good start, and it made me happier for my first day of high school.



I was still there, in the pocket sewn by my best friend. Everything was still calm, but she didn't know what was going to happen... We were finally going to something that really could change our lives. High school was clearly appearing to us. It was a massive building. A huge flag hung at the top of the school.

Nothing had changed since we came last week for the graduation ceremony. For this first day, the weather was on our side because the sun was starting to shine and there was no cloud in the horizon. The students passed the doors to the chain while we arrived at the entrance to the parking lot.

You may be wondering what the high school slogan was ? "Let your dreams fly away".

"- Okay, everyone get off !" shouted the bus driver.

I was so fascinated by my environment that I didn't notice the bus had already stopped. Apparently, Alizee also because she jumped a little when the bus driver shouted. Her fright surprised me, and I fell from her pocket. I held my breath as I rushed to the ground. I knew it was going to hurt...

I landed just above Alizee's big toe. I just stood there, staring at his toes. They ... they were painted ? She painted her nails in blue, which was really amazing because that she had never painted her nails since I knew her.

She finally noticed me, leaned over and picked me cautiously in her palm. She began to getting off the bus as I sat in the palm of her hand staring at the building who appeared before me. I was so excited to start my day.

" - Are you hurt?" asked Alizee, with a very affectionate tone in her voice.

" - N, no ... I'm well," I stammered.

She got off the bus and fresh air hit our faces. She started walking towards the big doors. The doors of our new departure.

" - I'm nervous," she told me, looking at the others who passed her.

" - It's strange, you seem totally quiet," I replied.

" - Appearances can be sometimes deceptive," she replied.

I sighed. I still needed to reassure her.

" - Well, why are you nervous ?"

Alizee stopped in front of the giant doors, with me in her palm. Students, however, continued to walk around us, towards the interior of the building.

" - And what if they do not accept me anymore?" asked Alizee, worried.

" - Who cares if they do it or not?" I replied.

It did not seem that the words she was waiting for. She looked down a little disappointed. I did not have the answers she was waiting for this morning. I sighed, and I got up in his palm and watched him intently.

" - Listen to me, I said, whether they do it or not, it does not matter, I accept you ! I have done it since the moment I met you. And if these demons don't see you for the beautiful and awesome girl you are, so never mind ! "I said, almost at the end of my breath.

Alizee opened her eyes and a cheerful smile spread over her lips.

"- Thank you Nick."

Then I sat down in his palm and together we went to the other side of the door...



When we entered in Eagle High, the building seemed to triple in size. The ceiling was so high that I could not even imagine how terrifying it would be to fall so far. There were three floors and gigantic stairs to connect each one. It was just beautiful.

Everywhere on the walls, there were the banners of the clubs of sport and art. And in the middle, the table of schedules. It was just amazing.

" - So, where is the first class?" I asked

" - Let's see," she replied, rushing to the board



On the right, there was a table where there were already two girls. To take his smartphone and photographing our schedule, Alizee put me on the table. She stared at me, and through her eyes I understood that I should not move.

I still turned, and I discovered that the two girls had jaw dropped in me staring. I felt their eyes devouring me alive, so I decided to say hello to them.

" - Hello," I said, shaking my head.

One of the girls started to laugh a little. I was not really sure what she wanted me, but I was about to find out.

" - You speak ???" said the girl on the left, who was photographing me.

"- Yes ... I am a human being, like you" I added, without attacking them.

" - You're damn small, anyway," the other girl exclaimed.

" - Yeah, but ..." but I was interrupted.

" - Smaller than my stamp, by the way! Your girlfriend must be bored a little ... Even her fingers must give him more pleasure ! "added the girl, not hesitating to outbid.

The girls burst out laughing, staring at me hysterically laughing.



Then, Alizee's open palm hit the table. It was so loud that the girls jumped and the looked, frightened. Alizee looked very menacing for half a second. She quickly smiled and lifted her arm from the table. I was pretty surprised myself.

"- Girls be careful, a little cock can not be so bad, after all... Want that I tell you my experiences ? "she said to the girls with a monstrous sarcastic tone.

" - You're disgusting !" said one of the girls.

"- Oh honey ...," Alizee said, with a fake frown on her face. Not as much as this thing on your face, but... wait, but in fact, it's your face !"

And with that, the second high school girl burst out laughing, while the other stared at her friend with a face so red that I wondered if his head went to explode. She grabbed her hysterical friend and carried her away with anger, leaving us the table.

My eyes were on my best friend who had never made such sexual remarks! She then looked at me.

" - What?" she asked.

" - I ..., I stammered, I've never seen you do anything like this before."

Alizee smiles.

"- Nick, it's a new beginning, and I can't let anyone treat you like that, for first day. Besides, my return was not really very good anyway, "she finished by showing modesty.

Finally, we looked at each other, and we both laughed at the situation.



Then a new noise caught our attention. We immediately turned our head towards the center of lobbies. At the entrance to one of the halls, there seemed to be a group of students. They had circled a terminal student and another freshman. The young man was currently shuddering on the ground. I supposed the executioner had just punched his victim.

" - Flirt with the cheerleaders again, and I won't stop there, understand ?!" he shouted, full of rage.

When he looked up, I remembered that I had already seen him at the start of the school year. He had short blond hair, and he was tall enough, about 1.90 m. His eyes were light blue and his arms were the size of the head of someone of normal size. He had several tattoos including one on each hip and nose piercing. His eyes then slowly turned to the hall. He gave us a sober but powerful look. Fortunately, he did not see me.



Quickly, he went away? leaving the young wolf on the ground in the pain. A cold run through my spine.

"- I present you Leo Karn !"

Me and Alizee both jumped, while a random student sat at the table. We watched him, surprised.

"- My name is Jordan, Jordan Lorein" he said, extending his hand to greet Alizee.

He squeezed her hand quickly and slowly leaned back to the table to get closer to me. He seemed to have the look of the gifted.

" - You're Nick Kemp ? I saw you during the graduation ceremony. You do not have to worry, I am not your enemy. In fact I'm really excited to meet you ! " exclaimed Jordan.



" - I'm happy, Jordan." I said, a little destabilized.

In the past, I didn't get used to meeting other students.

"- Likewi..." he finished before being cut.

Alizee interrupted the introduction.

" - Do you know who this Leo Karn is? He already scared me in the ceremony, but now it's still worse! "she says, worried.

Jordan's face has become a little more serious.

"- Let's say that you shouldn't have problem with him because he's running the KKlub so he is always well accompanied ! "

Alizee and me, we both looked, quite confused.

"- What does this KKlub really mean?" I asked.

" - K is Leo's name, I think, said Jordan. The club is in the Mrs. Lebjioui's class after school. They lock the door and close the blinds, so nobody knows what they are talking about."

" - How do you know all this?" asked Alizee in turn.

" - My brother was there last year, so he warned me to be suspicious of Karn. And I know him a bit because we were together in the basketball team of the city. He trusts me, a little. It's very important for him the trust." he says, very serious.

" - Do you think he's dangerous for me?" I said, as if I had known him since long time.

"- Just try to avoid him the best as you can. But, Nick, no matter what you do, Leo will probably meet you sooner or later..."

" - Why would he take care of me?" I asked, worried.

Before answering me, he looked around.

"- I'm not saying that he's going to hurt you... But he just does not like people who are different and who take more light than him. He has a sacred ego, unfortunately. In short, do watch out..."he told me before getting up because he was leaving for class.

He gave me a wink before leaving in one of the corridors.





I had just realized that it was time to leave for us too. I looked up Alizee, who seemed as worried as me.

" - There are tissues there, I'm going to blow my nose, I'll be right back," she told me.

I nodded, and Alizee walked to the distributor. I walked near the edge of the table. The students were still dispersing frantically. I looked up at the giant clock on the wall. It was 7:59 am.

The bell would ring at any second now. I ended up looking down, because I had noticed a pair of green boots. They were just standing there. I leaned a little closer, a little curious to know who had left its shoes here and why.



While I was doing my little investigation, two students crashed accidentally, and one of them struck the table where I was. Without warning, I immediately lost my balance and found myself tumbling down to the ground. In the meantime, I closed my eyes.

I dropped before landing on a rather comfortable surface. I slowly regained my senses. My first breath was horrible ! When I opened my eyes, I understood why: by bad luck monumental, I had fallen into one of the boots on the ground !

I got up. I seemed to be fine. Then I finally realized that I could not get out of here because I was like a hole, in my waist. I was also unable to climb the walls because there was no real grip.

"- Fantastic..." I say to myself.

I turned to see if there was no way out, but it seemed lost in advance.

To not improve my situation, a shadow appeared above. The boot moved violently and I immediately fell to the ground. The shadow gently removed the light and my hope with.

I could not even see the face of the person crushing me. I had just seen a strand of blond hair, and I had heard a female voice, but nothing more could help me.



His foot went on and hit me directly. With the tip of her foot, she brought me to the end of the sole. I could not see her nails, but I was pretty sure they were painted, because I smelled the smell of fresh varnish. With a quick movement, her foot pressed me against the end of the shoe, while the girl moved and shook her feet, to be installed the most comfortably possible.

I did not know how, but she did not seem to feel that she had a little passenger under her feet. After, the bell rang, and the girl walked to her first yard.

Every step was heavy and insupportable. This girl walked like a model, without any care. At least when Alizee walks on me, it was classy and finenesse. It was not what I had imagined as the first day of high school...



******** ALIZEE ************



Alizee came back to the table, and I disappeared. She looked for me frantically, without success. She looked at everything around her to see if anyone had perhaps taken me. She saw some boys closing their bags before going to class, a girl on the phone who was walking down the hall, but I was not there.

She looked under the table again, but the floor was empty and clean. Then she headed for the trash to look inside, but there was nobody.

Turning her head again, she noticed a group of girls talking, even though the bell had told them the beginning of the courses. Carried away by her desire to find her best friend, she runs and she started stuffing her hands in their pockets and emptying their backpacks.

" - Whore, what are you doing slut?" shouted one of the girls.

She did not pay attention to her, but she obviously did not find me. I had already gone away to this time.



Suddenly, she blamed herself ! She should never have left me alone! She had no choice. She has to go to the principal's office and explain the situation to him. He could help her to find me. She just hoped I did not get in too much trouble. She went to the office, very frightened by the situation.

It certainly was not the way she had envisioned her first day in high school...

 

End Notes:

Share, review and have a good day !

The Real Life by Ant-Man and the Air
Author's Notes:

As I met my first foot of the year...

 

 


 

I had learned a lot by being so different. Life had instilled in me something important: people didn’t like people who didn’t identify to something in a way or another.

I also understood that people were attacking things that they simply could not understand. For example, who could understand the reality of someone with 4 centimeters ?

The more I shrunk in my life, the more I was attacked. Rarely physically, but a lot verbally and emotionally. People never understood me because I was defying the logical after all. Doctors could never understand the mystery I was. Even my family had slowly started to avoid me in its own way. I always had the deep feeling that every time I was out of sight, I was out of their life too.

And right now, I was sequestered in boots, next to the feet of this girl for, at least, twenty minutes now. At one point, she seemed to have crossed her legs, because that there was no more pressure on my world. This respite lasted for five minutes but I knew that it would not drag on.

It was not totally dark inside, because her boots seemed a little too much great for her and, letting the light go through at some places.

The teacher outside was chatting again and again about business ethics and how to prepare well correctly an interview...

His voice fell me asleep, which did not help me. A sudden movement made me shiver with fear. The girl uncrossed her legs and put her foot on the ground, without any softness ! My world slammed on the floor. I grimaced because my pains really began to become serious. I needed to go out !

Then my worst nightmare comes true. She crossed her legs again, but this time, the pressure was exercised on the foot where I was currently stuck. The pressure increased and my head began to sink in his foot. I began to have trouble breathing.

I began to wonder where was Alizee ? I knew she was looking for me, and probably in a hysterical way. The question was, "Will she find me" ?

Because if this girl did not feel under her foot with all that pressure applied, then she would not notice me until she came home, maybe never.

And it was not good for me ! I began to fidget frantically... I tried at least. I was so tight under her sole that I could barely move.

It was even more difficult to find fresh air with every breath I took. Alizee, where were you ?

 

******* ALIZEE *******

 

Alizee had gone to the principal's office to explain what had happened. He was not happy to learn that the person designated to monitor me, had left me alone, even a fraction of second.

Mr. Meyral was angry. Quickly, he went, with Alizee, in another section of the school, where there was the monitoring station, which controlled all the cameras of the establishment. After asking where it had happened, the principal asked at the agent to go up the wire of the camera of the hall main. It only took him a minute to find the right camera and the exact moment.

"- Right there, it's him on the table!" she says, pointing vigorously her finger at the monitor.

The scene was replayed more slowly before he saw me fall into the left boot. Thirty seconds later, a girl approached and put on the shoes, before disappearing screens.

"- Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ! Yes…" she exclaimed loudly.

"- What's Miss Sullivan?" asked Mr. Meyral, frightened by his cry.

"- I remember that girl ! She put on a pair of shoes while I was looking for Nick, but I had not thought about it until now! Nick is definitely in his shoes ! " M. Meyral seemed to be incredulous.

"- In his shoes ? You do not think about it seriously ? Since then, the girl had to notice something in his shoe? "

"- Well, I already accidentally walked on Nick, without any intentional thing ..." she mumbled, without to be proud.

"- Ok ... Wait for, what ?!" said Mr. Meyral in confusion.

"- Nothing, but I assure you that Nick is definitely there and now we have to find the name of the room where she has classes ! "she asked, very directly.

Mr. Meyral did not seem to want to argue with her. He asked the agent to zoom in order to recognize the face, because it seemed familiar.

 

****** NICK *******

 

My body hurt. The girl still had her legs crossed, and her feet were sweating a little now. It had become difficult to breathe.

I desperately wanted to be back in Alizee's gentle, caring hands, to be safe. I wanted so much to be independent... But, to be honest with myself, how can someone how small could he hope to be independent ?

Without Alizee, I was a duck sitting in this world of oversized and negligent foxes.

"- Yes, Chloe?" said the teacher.

"- Can I go to the bathroom ?" she asked.

This voice was so close. In fact, I felt the vibrations of her voice through my poor body.

Chloe Rey was the name the girl who had locked me in her shoes. I had heard her name during the call, at the beginning of the class. At least I could pin a name to my executioner now, which did not solve my problem.

"- Yes, but hurry up, I would like to start a very important presentation" said the teacher.

No movement for a fraction of a second and all the pressure was relieved before a throbbing pain on my back as Chloe stood up.

She began to walk. One step, then another step, follow another, and another one... Then nothing...

Life had paused for me.

I closed my eyes hoping for the best. Then I felt a new pressure applied to my body, only instead of being provoked by Chloe's foot. The pressure was now applied under the shoe, but that did not come off the ground. It looked like a hand.

 

 

 

 

******** ALIZEE **********

 

After a few minutes of reflection, Mr. Meyral had an illumination. We could see on his face he knew who the girl was.

"- Yes, of course... he said, slapping his hand on his forehead, this is Chloe Rey, and ..." he says before interrupting himself.

"- And what ?" said Alizee, waiting for the rest.

"- God, god... he says, putting his hair back in. If what you say is true, miss Sullivan, Nick going to receive an unpleasant visit in a few times... "he said, with a scary tone.

"- Why ?" she said, scared by the words of the principal, which was cold in the back.

"- I'll explain you later, let's go!" he says, before thanking the agent and leaving the piece.

 

Alizee walked at a steady pace, so as not to lose a second, with the principal at her sides. In fact, she mostly followed him directions because she hasn't known the establishment yet.

"- Business 101... Business 101... Busin... Ys ! This is it !" he says, looking for the good room.

It was the last door on the left, down the hall. Alizee rushed to the door. She looked inside, trying to spot the girl. And of course she noticed it !

She had just got up and headed for the door.

When she came out of the classroom, she grabbed her arm, to signify her presence.

"- Oh, what are doing ? What's your problem?" she said, indignant at what had just happened.

"- Miss Sullivan, a little restraint, please !" ordered her, M. Meyral.

Alizee crossed his eyes with the principal, then she lowered her eyes before going back. Chloe handed her up and her hair in place. She turned to the main, pretty up.

" - Can I help you ?" she asked, a little shaken.

"- Miss Rey, it looks like you have a stowaway in your shoe left "he says very seriously.

"- Excuse me, if I had something in my shoes, I would have noticed it !"

"- Let's check ?" he replied, to challenge her.

Reluctantly, she lifted her left leg. She removed her left boot before returning it.

********** NICK **********

 

After a series of violent tremors, I quickly realized that the shoe had been knocked down. Quickly, I found myself in someone's palm. It was Chloe's.

She immediately handed to Alizee, who recovered me gently.

She pulled back in horror ! She was shocked to learn that the new 4 centimeter student has been under her foot since all this time.

"- Why were you in my shoe, kind of foot fetishist or something like that ? "shout Chloe, not knowing that this situation was a contest of circumspection.

" - A little calm, Miss Rey, it's a mess, I'll explain you," said Mr. Meyral, to calm the game

" - Do not try to protect him, sir ! He has not arrived in my shoe alone ! He has no excuse! "she says, almost practicing it.

The situation was ubiquitous.

"- Calm down, please ! It's not because you're at him side, that you can all allow yourself. And I ask you do not talk about this unfortunate event everywhere around you ! Is that understood ? "he retorted, keeping his cool.

"- Manage the school properly before giving me lessons, and, yes, of course, I do not will not speak to others, it would hurt my reputation. But he will know... Sorry, for you Mr. Kemp, "she said with a tone and a disturbing smile.

"- Just know something, Miss Rey: be careful, the day where you fall from your throne, the fall could be violent. It's a tip... Make it what you want... he added almost by threatening her. Finally, Miss Sullivan, pay more attention next time. On this, young people, I wish you a good day. " he finished before fading.

As he disappeared into the corridors, Chloe turned to us. He analyzed me for a moment before talking to us:

“- Nick… Do you know that you’d taken big risks coming to this school ? Personally, I do not want you bad, but some will want to take care of you. We'll meet again, I'm afraid ..."she told me, before leaving for the toilet.

After this speech, Alizee simply looked down at me. She seemed puzzled by the discussion she had just attended. She did not want to waste more time and she went to our first class.

 

The rest of the day passed quickly enough. We went to our scheduled classes and luckily, Alizee kept me very close to her, to make sure nothing would happen to me again.

The final ring meant it was time to go home. The day had been long.

During the first sports class, in the early afternoon, Alizee had obtained a locker. At the end of the course, before leaving, she had decided to go for a ride there.

The lockers were under the gymnasium grandstand. There were a dozen alleyways that contained a hundred green and silver locker. Old neon lighted the place that was not early youth.

While she was busy with her locker, I was walking on the bench, so I was not lending pay attention to the students who wandered around the locker room so late. Alizee turned the lock and removed the lock. She grabbed the hinge, lifted it up and started to open it.

 

Suddenly, a student put one foot on the bench and lifted it slightly, making me wobble little !

Alizee heard the noise and turned her head to see who had gone.

I also turned my head, and my eyes almost left my sockets. When life decides to put you to the test constantly... She also sends you sharp knives in full face not to miss you !

My knife was him: Leo Karn ! Jordan warned me that he would pick me up, and of course, he had not been long to find me. Alizee was about to speak.

" - I..."

" - Silence, you speak when I allow you," said Leo, looking already annoyed.

Needless to say, Alizee kept her mouth shut, frightened and confused as to why Leo Karn was standing in front of us.

I continued to replay myself the moment in the hall, watching this poor freshman, on the ground, quivering with pain. Leo had only hit the kid once, and that was enough for knock him out. And I did not know if he had used all his strength!

Leo lowered his eyes and entered in my soul.

"- Nick Kemp, isn’t it?" he said, staring at me.

I stayed silent. I preferred to say nothing but to say something stupid. My hands were in the back, and I looked at him, eyes up.

" - Do not you talk anymore ? Did you cut off your tongue?" he says, trying to sting me a little.

"- I respect what you said ..." I said, gently so as not to offend him.

" - Pardon ?"

"- You told us not to speak, so I'm listening to you ..." I said, while my right hand shaking.

"- Ok. You're seem funny Nick... Let's get off to a good start, will you?" he said, with a smile that seemed a bit wrong.

I nodded, moving my head down. I did not want to upset him.

"- Perfect! he said, resting his foot on the ground. Perhaps wondering why I'm worried about you, Nick ? "he asked me.

"- Because you've heard about me, I guess ? Sorry, I'm easily noticed..." I said, thinking about all the words I wanted to use.

"- It's true ! I'll be honest with you: I think it's my sister who told me about you ! Astonishing, isn’t? I think you'll meet her one day or another... She's very... Sweet and amiable, you will see... "he said with a smile.

"- I can’t wait..." I said, hoping this talk will be over soon.

"- Anyway... No, more seriously, I care about you because you seemed to be someone from trust. Unfortunately, appearances are sometimes deceptive... "he said, rather annoyed.

" - Why, I did not cause problem to you, I think," I said, a little worried.

"- No, not to me directly but to a very close friend... You probably know someone name Chloe Rey, don’t you ? he said, with a certain pleasure. She told me what happened this morning... Karn informed me. I swallow, very worried about this memory... And I will not worry so much...

A tremendous amount of stress came to me when Karn said those last three words…

“ - If she was not, too, my girlfriend !" Karn finished.

I lowered my head directly. Fate was raging against me.

"- All she said to you is not true Leo ! Nick accidentally fell off a table even in his shoe. I have the security images to prove... "but she was reduced to silence, by the grip of Karn.

Leo grabbed Alizee by the throat directly. He was not suffocating her, however, his grip was very tight because I saw Alizee squirm as she tried to get rid of her hold. I was terrified.

"Don’t worry, girl. You're making your situation worse..." he said calmly.

He turned his eyes to me, to prove to me what he was capable of. I was overwhelmed.

" - She dares to question the words of my girlfriend. She has guts, Nick! That’s a good choice, to protect you! he almost congratulated me.

But I'm going learn you something: I protect at all costs, those I love. And if you don’t ask me problems, or help me if I need it, I'll protect you too ! he says in sign of trust.

But avoid problems, from the first day. It's better for you. It is understood ? "finished Leo, with a mocking smile.

He was not yelling at us. He had a deep voice... His voice was almost close to that of a godfather of a mafia...

Finally, Leo loosened his embrace shortly after his statement and Alizee fell back on her feet. She took her free hand to rub her throat, a tear streaming down her face.

"- Be careful next time... I won’t always be so kind. With me, there is only one warning "he says with his ring finger raised, to emphasize his instructions.

Leo turned to leave, but stopped to say one last thing.

"And by the way: welcome to Eagle High !" he said with a smile, before turning around.

And then Leo went away, disappearing behind the lockers. We did not have words...

I was lost in my thoughts. How did he find us ? How to live with the risk of to cross at any time ? How to fight something like that! How ? So many questions that haunted me from my first day...

Alizee does not say a word all the way home. After our descent, she began to return to our respective homes. At one point she stopped. I could not see her eyes because I was in the pocket of her dress, but I could see her trembling hand. She looked at me with watery eyes. The pressure of this first day had been too great.

"- I guess we're not made to fit in. Maybe we should just give up... I don’t know if I can handle this kind of world, Nick "said Alizee, at bottom of the hole.

I looked up at her. I preferred to react calmly to this situation.

"- You know, I went through almost 3 ½ years of hell in college. I probably gave up any resistance at that time. But then, I found you, and you gave me hope and salvation I needed to get where I am now. To give up now would mean that evil wins... And I will not allow that to happen ! I said with courage. Neither before, nor now, nor later... I will try to live normally, whether I am alone at 4 cm or if we are 100 to 1.80 m. And if we have to fight, we will fight ... until the end ! "I say ending with hope in the voice.

Alizee smiled and rubbed her hair. She did not say anything, but I knew that my speech had brightened her mood.

She dropped me at home, and we said goodbye. She would still be here tomorrow morning to pick me up for our second day of school...

 

End Notes:

Share, comments and have a good day !

Dream's Life by Ant-Man and the Air
Author's Notes:

At home, Nick going to live an unexpected journey...

 

 

My narrowing worried me constantly. At night, during the day, whether it's sunny or rainy: in all possible or imaginable situations. And I could not forget it because reality thrilled me constantly in the eyes.

 

And the thought: What if I reduced myself to nothingness?

It was an idea that had all crossed our minds, at least once. Even Alizee...

 

And maybe that was true... I was going to shrink to nothingness. Honestly, only time could tell me. I just hoped luck was on my side. At this point in my life, I had learned that everyone was a potential danger and the list could continue to grow further...

 

After Alizee had left me in front of the door, I entered the house through a very small plastic door. Shortly after we moved our new home to Little Bastid, my mother had hired an architect, so that this house became more accessible to my height and that I can go everywhere. They had installed a series of tiny doors, as well as plastic ladders, everywhere in the house. The installation took place when I was 20 cm, but fortunately, all worked well, even at 4 cm.

 

After closing the door, I arrived in the hallway. There was the kitchen on the left, the stairs front of me and the living room on the right. My mother really liked something here: the fact that there have no doors between the rooms. Everyone could see and talk without losing sight of each other.

 

In the kitchen, there was a ladder leading to the counter, where I had a corner just for me so that I can sit down and eat my food.

In my room, I also had a ladder that climbed up to my bed, and another one that climbed to top of my dresser to access my clothes. It was really cool actually. A whole set doors and ladders built for me. The benefits of being tiny, I suppose.

 

On the wall to the left of the front door, there was a string, which was connected to a machine that beeped all over the house, to let my family know that I was at home. I pulled the rope and, of course, the noise spread through every room in the house.

I waited for an answer, but only silence greeted me. I still pulled on the rope, but still no sign of life. My mother and my sisters had to be outside. I shrugged and continued my path.

 

I walked to the living room to find out what time it was. According to the clock, it was 5:20 pm. The day had been long so I was tired. All his encounters were the result of a misunderstanding, but at least now I knew what to expect.

 

I decided to forget everything about high school, and I put my tiny shoes right in the entrance. At the outside, the sunlight was still visible. Given that there was no one, I chose to go up to my room to wait for them to come in.

 

On the stairs, the system was different. To go down, I had a toboggan run. But to ride, I had a seat, which was on a rail. The whole thing was maybe 10 cm wide. So it was not particularly embarrassing for adults.

 

So I borrowed the seat, and in 50 seconds, I reached the top of the stairs. After, the seat went down automatically.

 

Upstairs, there were all the bedrooms and the bathroom. In total, there were five rooms. From the staircase, from right to left, there was the bathroom, then the guest room, Joanna’s room, mine, Noémie's room and finally, at the end of the corridor on the left, my mother’s room. 

At the bottom, there had the entrance, the living room and the dining room, the kitchen, the laundry room and the garage. A typical suburban house…

 

After my climb, I took the road to my room. Arriving in front, I noticed a strange light coming from Noémie’s room. I had not been to her room for a while. The time was passing so fast that things were changing too fast for me. For me, Noémie was still the little girl of the past, timid but endearing. Currently, she was more of a discreet teenager discreet and she sometimes has the head in the clouds. For once, I was going to take advantage of her absence, to enter her world...

 

I followed the glow, which was only a reflection of the falling sun in a glass object on the ground. When I got into the room, I understood that things had changed. 

Usually, she did not want. In my last memory, this room was like every room of a child 11-12 years old. It was not long after we’d moved elsewhere.

 

Today, she was 14 years old. Dolls, plastic babies, ironing boards and washing machine, had given way to a mirror, a makeup box and posters of groups of music, a laptop and also a fridge. My mother had accepted this request this summer.

In fact, she had mostly given in to a little whim... But she was not accustomed to it... Not as much as her big sister...

 

At the back of the room, along the large bay window, was her huge bed, next to a desk and then a wardrobe, which was a skyscraper for me. My curiosity was rather attracted by what was between the desk and the wardrobe.

There was a blue box about thirty centimeters high and also a Playmobil building, which was barely higher than the cash register. And most importantly, everything was pretty much at my size outside! 

 

The building appeared to be in the European style of the 19th-20th century. I felt like I was getting into a house of my size. 

So I decided to have fun and do pretending to go home. I closed my eyes, to imagine my dream’s life...

 

I opened the door. On entering, I coughed. The dust reigned supreme on the ground floor. It was necessary I really took care of cleaning this room from top to bottom. The street light filtered slightly to allow me to move forward. I went to the first floor, where there were the kitchen and the living room.

 

Arriving up there, I put down my jacket, pulled off my scarf, took off my shoes and saluted my wonderful wife who was preparing the meal. She was beautiful in her cooking outfit. I kissed her tenderly in the neck. She was surprised. She jumped a little, and then, she turned. She handed me her smiling lips, and she gave me a kiss. I did not say anymore before leaving her finish preparing the meal.

 

I went to see my children who were in front of the television, where were playing a program of entertainment. I was not particularly fond of it, but either...

Outside, the winter was in full swing, and the fireplace warmed the room and our hearts too...

I decided to go to the second floor to take a shower, in order to remove the memories of this grueling day. I worked as a pharmacist. At the moment, my shop was always full. The flu, the gastro... The classics of winter.

 

Arriving in front of the shower, I undressed, I started the shower and I took advantage of this moment, alone and singular. In my opinion, the biggest decisions were taken in the shower.

During that moment, no one could embarrass you, influence you, or deceive you. One moment, alone in the middle of time...

 

I went out and heard a high voice, in the distance, telling me that the meal was ready. I did not delay.

I put on my usual black bathrobe, went down, and finished the table before settling down. 

My family was reunited for food after this cold and hard day. On the program: a soup of vegetables and little processed cheese. To keep warm, there was no better. The television had been off, so as not to hinder the course of the meal and our discussions.

 

"- So kids, how was the day?" I said, dipping my spoon into the bowl of soup.

My older son, who was 10 years old, finished his mouth before answering.

"- Well, we learned division today, I did not understand anything, but the mistress said we would explain it again" he says, with his little voice.

"- You know, that was complicated for me. I trained, that's all." I said, to give him some trust.

"- That's what I do, daddy. To have fun, I'm waiting to come home..." he says, laughing with his brother in the end.

"- What does this little laugh mean?" I said, intrigued.

They looked at each other before answering. They were still smiling. The youngest, 6 years old, decided to tell the truth.

"- Me and Florian, we had fun with the snow, on the way back. We lunch snowballs, trying to avoid himself "he says, being proud.

I laughed as I finished my bowl. After finishing, I added a joke.

"- You know, I had fun in the snow, with your mother!" I said, for impress them.

"- Really? When?" they said, with their big eyes.

I turned my eyes to her. She was waiting for my answer, to know if it was funny, while being suspicious.

"- When she first saw me, she was ice-cold in front of me, she thought I was a smooth talker. But when she really discovered me, I melted it, like snow in the sun. I had become his lucky star "I said, while the whole table listened to me, in total silence.

"- Yes, you melted me, but I thought I was chocolate, because, you know, by dint of taste me, you gained weight "she says, making fun of her.

Everyone laughed.

"- So to continue, I'm going to attack the processed cheese, it's very good for what I have!" I have said, smiling.

During the rest of the meal, we discussed our respective days.

I enjoyed these moments so that everyone shares their feelings, their ideas, their dissatisfaction... And it was good for the development of their critical sense, speak in groups and imagination.

 

The meal was hearty but delicious. After sleeping the children, and having a little care, we have took the direction of the bed. When I went to it to, I turned to Clemence. She was reading a novel, which was passionate according to her face. I only contemplated her in the silence of our room. Then we are asleep... And I fell into the limbo of dreams...

To better return to reality. Alone in the world...

 

I opened my eyes. The sun was orange. It was going to be 6 pm and the girls would be coming soon return. I got out of the plastic bed where I went to sleep, and I decided to go through the fake vistas to access the roof. I sat on the plastic tiles. Placed there, I had a breathtaking view of the room. The sun was reflected on the mirror that was next to Naomi's bed. Then, I thought back to the experience I lived. It was the life I would have liked to have. Simple but so beautiful...

But it would only be in my dreams...

 

My morale was low, and at that moment, my thoughts, once again, were drowning in my poor reality...

In a moment of weakness, a tear appeared on my cheek. My subconscious was honest with me, at less. This life was for normal-sized people, and I could not access it at this world.

For example: what is the point of doing all those years of study if I could not get decent work.

Anyway, no matter my life, I'll always need someone to accompany me in my daily tasks. It's impossible for me to cook, to clean my house, to drive a car, pay the bills... My life will be impossible.

 

And for romantic relationships, it's even worse! I would have to know someone of my size first. And even if my girlfriend was normal size, how to make her normal children, and at worst, how to be a good father when you are 4 centimeters tall? So much question, who would you brought back to my reality...

 

I was not to complain because my situation could have been worse. Live at this size and have a situation precarious, or poverty would have been horrible, I think. Thanks to her work, my mother was able to provide all the needs of the family. And I thanked her every day from the bottom of my heart... Even though I did not tell her enough, I think...

 

But despite everything, the money it relieves, its rule the problems, but it will never replace the glances people we love. And I still loved my family, despite their relative absence...

 

Suicide could have been a cowardly solution... I could have farted a lead overnight... Fortunately, I was good because, in my opinion, a second of life was better than an eternity of nothingness.

It might sound like beautiful pompous phrases, but it was my way of surviving.

 

Leo wanted to scare me, I knew it. And that was only the beginning. My family did not talk to me anymore, because sometimes I shut myself up like an oyster. Often, I felt like I saw the world through glass. To see things differently...

 

But I was not going away without fighting. I promised it to Alizee, and I felt that my meetings with Chloe and Leo, was not a coincidence. Destiny was my master, and he controlled me at its way, to achieve its ends.

 

Anyway, I had demons to defeat, goals to reach and fears, of course. But I did not have to complain, I could take my time because I was not ready to go out.

My thoughts could have been the theme of a song almost... Now it was time to get back to reality and leave the abyss of my unconscious.

When I came to the surface, I fixed the room for a few minutes while emptying in my mind. I wanted to enjoy the silence of the room. We rarely enjoy the silence...

Then, I came out of that moment when I heard a strange noise. I looked around, but it seemed to be nothing wrong with it. I remained motionless, listening attentively. I had heard something...

 

Then another noise! It was like someone knocking against a window...

 

Finally, there was the sound of broken glass. Someone had just broken a window at my house! I was robbed!

Then I listened, and I heard two voices coming in:

"- Hush, do you want to alert everyone?" said a voice. 

It was the voice of a man.

"- What's a guy like him doing? Call the police?" 

That voice was looking for me!

 

Two people had just entered into the house. I did not know what to do. To my size, I was helpless. He seemed to have broken the window of a room because they were close to me. I had to take cover, just in case...

"- You see, I told you there was no one in the house, or at least our size..." declared the intruder.

"- I'm just being careful, said the male voice. If Leo learns we're here, we'll have problems! "he says, seemingly worried.

I was furious, but worried at the same time. The intruders were there, because of Leo or not?

 

One of them seemed to go downstairs. As he went upstairs, he told the other that he had seen my shoes and my bag downstairs, but that he had not seen anyone there. The second told him that they would first search in above.

 

They did not know where I was, thankfully. I looked around and noticed that the blue plastic crate was ajar. I decided, literally and figuratively, to jump at the chance.

With a little momentum, I crossed the space between the roof of the building and the box. The landing was rather soft. Before I jumped, I hadn’t pay much attention to what was inside.

 

In fact, it seemed like clothing and personal belongings, for the most part. Luckily, the cash was translucent, so I could see the intruders wander around the room... And, in my opinion, I was too small and too well hidden, so that he sees me...

 

"- Why are the KKlub members and you are afraid of Leo?"

"- Because we respect him, and that's normal. You're not afraid of him, Eugenia?" reply the other.

 

Now, I knew a name. And she seemed to be a girl. With a very serious voice, which could lend to confusion...

"- No especially, Paolo... It's to protect your sister, is not it?" said Eugenia almost making fun of him.

"- No, I do not care about my sister... Just because you're his sister, you do not see him as we see "he replied, revealing me key information.

 

Eugenia was Leo's sister! The famous... I wondered if Jordan knew who she was. Jordan seemed to know some interesting things about Leo.

 

I haven’t seen them yet, but I heard them go around every room to find me.

"- Why did you bring me here with you?" asked Paolo, apparently confused about reasons for coming to my home.

"- You'll be the scapegoat, in case we get caught," Eugenia replied, mocking a little bit of him.

There was a blank without a word. I think Paolo was digesting the news.

"- Are not you upset about that?" Eugenia asked him.

"- No, it's okay, said Paolo, I'm at Leo's orders, so yours." he said, convincing himself.

She chuckled, apparently amused by this statement.

"- Well, then let's find this beast so that I can punish him."

"- We do not bring him back?" Paolo asked, almost surprised.

"- No, he must not disappear so early. Leo would be surprised. He does not want any problems this year. Well, if we do not ask her, obviously... "she said, softly, as if she explained to a child.

"- What are we going to put him through?"

"- Make him understand that I exist…”

"- Why are you like that, Eugenia?"

"- I do not know... The influence of Leo, surely... You ask many questions, I think! Come on, let's go to the next room! "she tells him, starting to be annoyed.

At that moment, the door of Noemie's room opened. They appeared to me. I did not expect that!

 

Eugenia had mid-length, pink hair with black roots, and her eyes looked red fluorescent. She wore false contact lenses to change the color of her iris. She wasn’t strong, but its forms were not unpleasant. I guessed that Leo was her little brother because she seemed more adult.

 

Paolo looked less than two years old, maybe three. He had the hair coming down to the shoulders. He was a little tanned. His hair was blond brown. He was wearing a jacket brown leather, jeans and sports sneakers. He was wearing a pair of leather gloves. He looked like easily to a biker.

 

After entering, they began to search the room. Paolo looked on the bed and Eugenia turned to the wardrobe. She looked at the desk and then at the house. Suddenly, she seemed marked by something.

"- This house!" said Eugenia.

Paolo looked at her.

"- What's wrong with it?"

"- It's the perfect size for a guy of his size, and the door is open..." she says before crouch down to look inside.

And their eyes opened as early!

"- And?" asked Paolo

"- He was there, there are traces of footsteps through the dust, and there are a lot of them," she says, following the tracks through the plastic house.

"- And you think he's still here?"

"- Yes!"

 

My heart has accelerated. She knew I was close now! She truly knew how to follow the insects! Which, unfortunately, was my case for the moment. She started tapping her long black nails on the roof of the house.

A little scared, I decided to hide more deeply. I was swimming through the clothes. Then I have noticed that there was a hiding place. It was a size of a box of chewing gum. I slipped to inside, and I leaned against what looked like pieces of cotton. 

Here she could not notice me. But, for her part, she continued to stalk, like a dog looking for drugs...

"- Oh, you know, I always wanted my own little personal man, said Eugenia. I heard several rumors about you… Nick …”

 

I was terrified. She knew who I was, and that for a while! I did not want to know what would happen to me if I ever found myself in her clutches.

"- I know you're listening to me!" cried Eugenia.

"- Eugenia what's going on?" Paolo asked, frightened by her screams as he searched his wardrobe.

Suddenly, she became furious, as if she really expected me to get out of my hiding with a big smile.

 

"- I know you're close, Nick

! I'll find you and I'll punish you, right!" threatened me Eugenia.

The whole Karn family seemed crazy! I saw it through the hole I had dug.

 

In her anger, she looked down at the cash desk, which she had not searched.

 

Suddenly, I saw her descend dangerously towards me. She threw the lid, and she started to mix everything, to find me. She started throwing everything on the floor. But without success.

 

On my side, the box closed, while I tumbled inside. When she threw the box, I was zero gravity for a second before landing very violently. I could not move because the fall had been quite violent. My leg was very sore, but I had not fallen into the apples.

"- Eugenia, calm down, someone will hear us!" implored Paolo.

She slammed her fist on the desk. She understood her failure, and was upset, even more, by the words from Paolo. She turned her head toward him, wanting murder on his person.

"- Listen to me fucking teenagers: you're with me now! exclaimed Eugenia. I would not be controlled by a fucking 17-year-old virgin!"

"- Fuck you, said Paolo. You're only 21 years old! Stop acting like if you were a goddess!"

 

In an instant, she leapt, and she wrapped her fingers around Paolo's throat. He immediately used both his hands to try to breathe. She should be bodybuilder in everyday life.

Then she used all her muscles to lift him from the ground. It was scary!

"- You're afraid of what my brother can do when you disobey him!" Eugenia threatened. Believe me when I tell you that I’m worse than him! "

 

Paolo choked and gasped for air. Finally, she dropped it on the floor. He was at knees, coughing violently.

Eugenia did not like to get upset and to let herself be touched by emotions, but he did look for her. Her arms were shaking, and she turned to calm down. She was showing a steel face, but inside she was different...

Paolo managed to get up and he stared at her. Then she turned to the entrance of the house, apparently worry. She ran downstairs, looked through the kitchen and saw a car.

"- They are there!" said Eugenia.

"- And the little guy?" asked Paolo, with a bitter air.

"So much the worse! We'll see later! she screamed, helping him get up. Come on, I'm not going to drag you by the wind... "she tells him, before they leave the room.

 

I heard them go back through the window. They were gone... Whew!

Despite their departure, it was impossible for me to move normally. I had too bad... Knowing me in safety, I was reassured...

So I fell into a deep sleep, because of the pain... My situation couldn’t be worse…

 

End Notes:

Review, share and have a good day !

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8224