You'll Break Eventually by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Summary:

Male giant story

 

AJ had been struggling in some of his classes the past few weeks, putting his graduation in jeapordy. Luckily, a freshman named Ed has offered to help him study. Little does he know, Ed has bigger things in mind for AJ.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Crush, Entrapment, Giant, Instant Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6948 Read: 20090 Published: March 11 2019 Updated: March 18 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

2. Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

3. Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

4. Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Knock-knock-knock

AJ knocked roughly on the red door in front of him, taking a step back when he was done to wait for an answer. The sun beat down on AJ’s back and arms. It was especially hot today. Sweat was already beginning to make some stains beneath AJ’s arms in his grey tank top. The news had said that it was bound to go into the triple digits that day, one of the hottest of that month, and at 3:30 it was already feeling like the hottest day of the year.

He better answer soon, AJ thought trying to fight against the heat.

AJ was visiting one of his classmates, Ed, at his house that day. The reason he was only a classmate and not a “friend” was because they honestly didn’t know each other that well. AJ was a senior at the local high school, a strong and confident jock at 6’4 that was close to graduating that year. Well, close in the sense that he was falling behind a bit, but that’s where Ed came in. Being a freshman at the same school AJ went to, Ed stood only at about 5’6, nearly a whole head shorter than the towering jock. Ed wasn’t the strongest physically, but around school, he was known to be fairly smart in all the common classes, excelling the most at math and science. These were exactly the classes AJ found himself lacking in at the moment, a passing grade being the difference between graduating and getting held back another year. It seemed like a godsend when Ed approached him in the cafeteria and offered to help tutor him at his place after school that day.

So now here he was, standing outside Ed’s house waiting for him to answer. It was a decent two-story house in the suburbs, a nice little pink plastic flamingo standing up on the lawn.

Suddenly there was a rustle at the door, the sounds of locks and door chains opening. The door slowly swung open, revealing the small frame of a teenage boy. He was much shorter than AJ and wore a black tshirt leading down to his dark blue jeans, ending in noticeably bare, soft looking feet. His hair was more on the long side and a rich brown, some strands falling just past his eyes and resting gently on his glasses. It was Ed, the boy who a lot of girls thought was pretty cute, in a small nerdy sort of way. At least his skin was clearer than most other freshmen’s. He gave a little smile as he saw AJ standing before him. The much taller teen was dressed in a grey tank top and matching sweatpants, fitted with red running shoes. His hair was a standing buzzcut that now seemed to glisten as beads of sweat rolled down the sides of his head.

“Oh AJ! Hey! You here to study?” Ed said, a note of cheeriness in his voice.

“Yeah..” AJ said, exhausted by the heat. He also wasn’t the happiest about having to do this, crawling to a damn freshman for help.But there wasn’t really anywhere else to turn. It was just humiliating.

“Well come on in,” Ed said, motioning towards the stairs just across from the doorway, “I’m upstairs and to the right.”

Ed turned around and walked lightly up the stairs, followed behind by the lumbering form of the sweaty AJ. As they walked through the house AJ took a glance around, everything seemed pretty okay. The floors and counters were clean enough, some pictures on the walls showing Ed to probably be an only child.

They both entered Ed's room, warm light coming in through the window. The walls were white with a tan carpet. The bed sat there in the corner, next to it a nightstand with a radio with some random little objects strewn across it. Opposite of that was a large dresser with a TV on top, a white PS4 right next to it. A few feet to the side was a desk that ran until the corner with some books and papers stacked to one side with some other objects lying around.

Ed walked over to his desk, motioning for AJ to take a seat on his bed. As he did Ed picked up a remote looking thing and looked at it in his hands.

“I'm really glad you decided to come over AJ,” Ed said, not looking up from the remote, “I know how much trouble you’d have just trying to pass your classes without me.”

“Well.. yeah?” AJ said slightly confused, not really liking Ed’s tone.

“I mean, we both know you’re not the sharpest guy around. But then again neither are any of those other cavemen on the football team.”

“Hey what the hell is that supposed to mean?!” AJ said upon hearing this. When he’d entered Ed seemed to be nice enough, but now he was openly insulting him and his friends? What was this guy’s deal?

“What I mean to say,” Ed continued, still not even taking a moment to look at AJ, “is that you’re all morons. Idiots. Am I really having to spell it out for you? Gosh you need even more help than I thought.”

That was it. AJ had been in there only a few moments and already he was sick by these surprise insults. Did this little nerd really think he was better than them just because of some grades?

AJ stood up, adrenaline pumping through his large body as he walked up to Ed. He grabbed the smaller teen by his shoulder and forcefully turned him around.

“Listen shrimp, you don’t talk about me or my friends like that or I’ll pop ya in the jaw, got it!?”

As the smaller boy was turned around he could only smile as he looked at the angry face above him as AJ’s large body cast a shadow onto his body. The smell of AJ’s sweat was very evident from this distance, and he could practically feel the heat still radiating off his large body.

“Oh I got it,” Ed said, the smile still not fading from his face, “but I think you’ll be feeling differently in about five seconds.”

“Huh?” AJ said, but it was already too late.

Ed pointed the remote he had been holding towards AJ, and with a smug little smile pressed a red button. In that instant AJ went blinded as a light shone out of the remote. The strange sensation of electricity running through him washed over the teen, like he was getting tased on a lower setting. AJ grunted with continuous effort not to fall back but instead keep his feet planted on the ground. But in his disorientment, the ground beneath him felt to be moving and spining along under him. After another moment the sensation and light were gone, but AJ’s eyes were still blinded for another few moments. He reached forward, trying to grab onto the wall or Ed for support.

“What the hell was... that?” AJ said still in a daze. He was caught off guard as his hand touched something large, warm and soft. He didn’t see anything like that in here when he came in, right? With his eyes still failing him, AJ reached forward with his other free hand, feeling up and down this new strange wall trying to decide what it was. Suddenly there came a sound from above, a loud but distant “heh heh”.

Finally his eyes were beginning to come back, and AJ could see before him was a large pink circular wall nearly three times his own height. To the right was a similar wall but even larger, and to the left were rows of similarly sized walls progressively getting smaller. Were those…?

In his great confusion AJ finally looked up, causing his heart to nearly stop and deny reality itself. Above him, knelt down for a better view, was the smiling and now gigantic face of Ed, who was looking down in delight at the older senior who just a second ago threatened him.

“So now what was that about popping me in the jaw, AJ? I don’t think you can reach it now, I’m afraid.”

AJ took a step back, his eyes fixed on Ed's blue eyes. What the hell was going on

“Oh, and I don't think you'll need to be worrying about our little study session anymore. As you can see, I've got some… bigger things in mind~.”
Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
AJ took a few steps back, looking up and down at the enormous body before him.

“Ed… the fuck did you do??” He yelled out.

“... Uh… do you really need me to answer that?” Ed said, “I shrunk you, duh.”

“How?? Why??? Change me back!!” AJ yelled louder, getting a little angry though still understandably nervous.

“Well with my shrink ray of course,” Ed answered, holding up the remote he was looking at, “and it's kind of a hobby of mine to shrink people down and break them. Not just physically either, I like training them until they learn to love and obey me. So, no. I'm not going to grow you back. Couldn't even if I wanted to, the ray only goes one-way”

Ed reached behind himself and set down the remote, then reached forward and pinched up AJ between his fingers. AJ gave a loud yell as Ed's fingers came close, casting a shadow onto him as he fell and tried crawling backwards. AJ could only grunt as he was lifted into the air between Ed's massive fingers. They held him tightly in place and were strong enough that AJ couldn't move his legs, they also felt warm on his now tiny body.

“As for why I chose you specifically, you're just one of the biggest guys at school,” Ed couldn't help but smirk as he held his fingers up to his eye, being able to see AJ try and pry his fingers apart, “or at least you WERE the biggest, now you're smaller than a bug. But don't worry, you'll learn to love it. Maybe just as much as I am.”

At this point Ed was standing back up, AJ feeling miles high in the air. Suddenly his perspective shifted as Ed lowered his hand, bringing it closer to his crotch. AJ was still trying to separate the fingers holding him in place when his head bonked into the denim of Ed's pants. Ed rubbed AJ side-to-side for a good second, stroking him on a large bulge that had formed in his pants. AJ thought he could feel something throbbing behind the fabric, just how much did this little punk enjoy this??

“Mm.. that's right, squirm,” Ed moaned under his breath. To keep himself from enjoying this too much he brought AJ back up to his face, a slight blush and smug smile very evident. “Oh yeah, I think we're gonna have a great time together.”

“Ed, the fuck are you doing?!” AJ yelled as he continued to push, “change me back right now and I promise not to wail on ya for this!!”

“Are you seriously still threatening me in your position? Ugh… why are the cute ones always so stupid… whatever. Like I said, I can't, so I won't. And we're just getting started anyways, didn't you want to study a little?”

Before he could get an answer Ed turned his body towards his desk, using his free hand to wheel the chair that sat at the desk. As he sat down he carelessly dropped AJ down onto the desk, causing him to fall and roll a small distance against the hardwood. As he tried getting to his feet, a massive shadow sailed over him and crashed a few inches to his right. The impact having enough force to knock AJ back onto his knees. Another thunderous crash came from his other side and AJ found himself on his hands. He lingered for a moment, fearing a third crash, but when one didn't come he finally felt safe standing up.

When he stood up, AJ suddenly found himself surrounded on both sides by the massive peach-colored walls of Ed's feet. Trapped within the canyon of flesh, AJ could see almost every wrinkle of the freedman's soles and how he kept gently curling his toes. The soles weren't completely clean though, AJ could easily see a collection of dust and debris that gathered onto them, some crumbs and pieces of dirt now larger than himself wedged in the wrinkles. They even seemed to glistening slightly in the light, a few droplets of sweat still clinging to the skin.

“I think your first lesson should be how to serve me right,” Ed's voice boomed, “first I want you to rub my feet, and clean them off a little too while you're at it. Mind the sweat, it's been pretty hot today.”

“The fuck?!” AJ shouted in disbelief, “I'm not touching your feet! You better let me go and change me back RIGHT NOW ED, or I'm gonna.. I'm gonna…”

“Gonna what?” Ed said, his smile not leaving his face, “like I keep saying, you're not getting turned back, so enough of it already. Next, I think you keep forgetting you're like a crumb to me now, you're not calling any shots here.”

“In fact…” Ed said, reaching forward in his seat and grabbing what looked like a small clear sprinkle container. He held it up to his eyes and smiled deeply, a very evil smile at that. “Take a look,” Ed said, finally setting the container in front of AJ.

Inside the container was what looked like a girl around their age, maybe just a little older than Ed. Her clothes were torn and her white top looked covered covered in blood. Her brown hair was matted and a complete mess, her face was bruised slightly and also a little bloody. The girl looked at AJ with tear soaked eyes and began crying to him. “PLEASE! HELP ME!” she said in a muffled voice, beginning to bang against the plastic. She kept begging for help as AJ could only stare at her in horror. This was the girl that had been on the news so much lately, Sandra. She'd gone missing nearly two weeks ago with virtually no leads on where she went; so this is where she'd been all this time.

Sandra kept screaming in her little bottle as Ed gave a small chuckle from above.

“She's my girlfriend. Or at least, was, my girlfriend,” he said, “she found out what I was doing to other people and said she was going to call the cops. Biiiig mistake Sandra.”

Ed picked up her bottle again between two fingers, holding it close to his face and smirked. The tiny girl inside could only scurry to the other side of the bottle and shriek trying to cover her face.

“See, I like to shrink people down to the little bug sized pieces of trash they are, and then I like to break them. Torture them. Play with them really, in all kinds of ways. With Sandra—,” Ed suddenly began shaking the bottle quickly, left and right wildly. When he stopped, AJ could see the still form of the tiny girl laying in the center, the walls around her with new bloodstains. “I just love seeing her suffer from the one she loved. Don't worry, she's fine, we'll be playing with her more later. As for you…”. Ed moved forward one again, setting the container down from where he'd gotten it and turned his full attention back on the boy between his feet. “For you, I just want to see the big strong jock become powerless and submissive to this nerd's feet. So, you should just make this easier and start licking, kay?”

AJ couldn't believe what he was hearing, his heart was still pounding from what he'd just seen done to Sandra. He looked over at Ed's sole, now sweating even more than before. AJ took a few steps forward to the base of Ed's left foot, the skin curving upwards onto the sole. He reached forward and put his hands on the side of the foot. It felt smooth, a little wet and warm to the touch. The skin was also redder here but went lighter as AJ pushed his hands into it. He moved his arms large circular motions trying to rub as hard as he could.

“Not there,” Ed interrupted, “climb up and start rubbing the ball of my foot.”

AJ looked up to the sloping skin, the ball of his foot seeming a good quarter mile away at most, and even then first he'd have to climb up and onto his foot.

“Uh… Ed, I don't think I can—,” AJ started before getting interrupted.

“I said climb it, now,” Ed said, his voice now getting stern, “I want you on my foot, or else soon it's going to be on you.”

AJ looked back in fear to the mountain of flesh before him, now fearing the sole itself slightly. He reached forward again, this time up and grabbing handfuls of the skin before stepping on a small fold. He was worried his shoes might hurt Ed, prompting some anger, but at his size it seemed Ed could hardly even feel him as he climbed.

As he made his way on top and across the sole, AJ could feel Ed's eyes watching him. He couldn't quite summon the nerve to turn around, but he knew they were on him with that smile. The ground below him was very soft and a little tricky to walk on. There was some small pieces of dirt the size of pebbles, and drops of sweat like small puddles.

“Right there,” Ed said when AJ finally reached the tan portion of skin before his toes, “now, get on your little hands and knees and start cleaning.”

AJ did as he was told, but only so far as getting on hands and knees. The skin beneath him was especially filthy, a coat of dust making his hands feel strange and dirty. AJ began moving his arms again, hoping to get away with just rubbing instead of actually having to lick. He felt like a mistake had been made as a shadow fell over him and his body smashed against the sole under him.

“I said I wanted you to lick now didn't I,” Ed said, pressing his finger lightly against his sole, “if you can't listen, I might just stop playing with you and shrink one of your friends instead. I'm sure that Ethan needs some help with his homework.”

As the pressure was released off of AJ he could finally pry his upper body off Ed's sole. He breathed heavily, surprised at just how easy his once massive body was flattened beneath this twerp's finger. The musky air of Ed's sole filled AJ's lungs as he got closer and stuck out his tongue. He grimaced as his face finally made contact with the dirty sole. Very clearly he could taste the dust and dirt Ed had been walking in. It was disgusting, and above all, humiliating.

Ed watched, a clear smile on his face as the big strong jock, who only a few minutes ago was sitting on his bed and threatening him, was now the size of a bug and licking his sole.

Things were going exactly as planned.
Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Author's Notes:

Warning, dicks ahead

AJ spent the next two hours mindlessly licking Ed's sole, crawling forward to a new spot every few minutes or so. It was a complete hell. After the first few minutes AJ's tongue grew tired, and he kept licking up pieces of dirt and droplets of bitter sweat to the point of gagging. There was no way he could keep this up for much longer. Just what the hell was Ed going to do to him?

“You having a fun time?” Ed said, as if he somehow knew AJ had been thinking about him.

“You're sick, Ed,” AJ said, turning to face his captor, “you know soon people are gonna find this. Someone's gonna be looking for us and when they find us—”

“Find you?” Ed cut in, “nobody's going to find you. If you haven't noticed, cops don't usually go searching Freshmen's bedrooms for missing people they think got shrunk and captured. That kind of thing only happens in stories. Trust me, no one is going to find you. And if they did, I'd just shrink them too, easy as that.”

AJ suddenly recalled that he actually did see what happened when someone found out. He gave a quick glance over to where Ed had placed Sandra’s bottle, but from that far a distance he could only make out the bottle’s general outline and not if there were any standing bodies inside.The ground shook slightly beneath AJ as he stared into the distance, it was just Ed flexing his toes slightly. AJ took this as a signal to get back to work and did so with roughly rubbing Ed’s sole. He didn’t want to try and defy the now titanic teen just yet, not after seeing what he did to Sandra in the bottle. Avoid drawing attention as much as possible, then he’d make his escape. Once outside he’d hide in the grass until someone would pass by and help him. AJ’s mind raced with all of these ill thought out plans for his grand escape and rescue, how the police would be busting through the door seemingly at any moment to come and save him. Being so lost in thought AJ was all the more surprised when a shadow fell over him once more.

The skin around him moved slightly as Ed brought his fingers together in a pinch, picking up the tiny AJ from off of his foot and bringing him up closer to his eye. With his lower body pinned once again between the monstrous digits AJ tried once again to kick his legs free and pry them apart with his muscular arms. This resulted in nothing, however, as the skin was pushed but wouldn’t release the hold it had on him even in the slightest. Ed could only smile at the struggles.

“Keep squirming,” Ed said smugly, “I’m way stronger than you now. Why, I could do anything I want with you. Even…”

Ed said that last part and bit his lower lip, obviously holding back some urge.

“Oh hell, I’ve waited long enough.”

AJ was suddenly thrust forwards as Ed opened his mouth, his tongue sliding out relatively quickly. And though being the big and brave macho man that he was, AJ couldn’t help but yell or scream at the thought of being eaten right then. His panic extended as Ed pressed him tightly against his tongue, AJ’s struggle growing as he tried to push against the drooling red wall. Ed dragged AJ along his taste buds until the little jock was drenched in his saliva. It was all too perfect a scene to pass up. As he pulled AJ away and saw him confused and in disarray, Ed considered the new taste on his tongue thoughtfully.

“Hmm…” he thought aloud, “you taste pretty salty. I like that.”

“D-don’t put me back in there, Ed!” AJ yelled as loud as he could. He wasn’t sure if he should sound angry or afraid, so it came out as something between the two.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got something else in mind,” Ed said with a new smirk. AJ saw Ed’s other hand reach down and unbutton then unzip his own pants. “If you haven’t noticed, I’ve been throbbing for the past few hours. You’re gonna help me get rid of this.”

Did he just hear him right? He couldn’t have, AJ thought. Was he now going to be used as a fap toy for this big brat???

Sure enough, Ed sat up and lowered his pants slightly, exposing a massive bulge in his underwear. AJ’s heart sank as he thought he could see it pulsating within. The fingers on Ed’s other hand made their way over the top band of the underwear and began to pull. The shape inside began to change as the contents became more free before finally coming into light as Ed pulled his underwear all the way down. From higher above AJ got a good look at it. It was a long, hard rod that went out and stood on its own, a vein evident on one side. It looked to be just around 6 inches, maybe a little less, with a mass of hair at the base. The balls, however, were still covered by the waistband, but AJ still had seen enough to panic.

AJ panicked, looking around as Ed happily stroked himself once, feeling the throbbing thing in his hands.

“You ready A— OW!” Ed said, yelling that final part. He had felt a sharp pain in his thumb mid-sentence that brought him out of his pleasure for a moment. He looked at his fingers, and could easily see the still soaked AJ still biting his thumb. Apparently the idea of even going near the thing in Ed’s pants was too much for AJ, so in his frantic search for something to do about it he sunk his teeth into the closest piece of skin he could find.

Ed looked sourly at his tiny captive until he released his hold on his finger, then his expression turned to that of general annoyance. This hadn’t been the first time he’d been bitten like this. He’d shrunken other people who thought that biting was the only way to defend themselves against the giant boy, and they were of course crushed for it. AJ still hadn’t served his purpose though, so he wouldn’t share in that fate just yet.

“You really shouldn’t have done that, AJ,” Ed said, scolding AJ like he was a small child, “for that, I think you deserve some kind of punishment, maybe then you’ll learn to appreciate your new Master.”

Without even giving him a second to protest or bite any further, Ed brought his hand holding AJ over the edge of the table and dropped the tiny boy. He fell with a splat, the saliva he was still covered in breaking his fall but pinning him to the table. He tried to struggle but it was too heavy and slimy, but that didn’t stop him from struggling harder.

Suddenly AJ felt like his heart stopped. Another massive shadow fell over him on the table, this time it felt bigger than before. He looked up and saw the terrifying silhouette of Ed’s appendage hanging just over him.

“I really hope this will show you that you shouldn’t be fighting someone so much bigger than you. You should learn to love me instead, it’s honestly your only hope. Now, let me show you just how much I'm loving this.”

AJ yelled as loud as he could and struggled harder in his little glob of spit but it was no use. The large hard column crashed into AJ with a resounding THOOM!

Luckily for AJ, though it was hard the skin was still fairly loose and flexible. It meshed around his body, protecting him from the dense shaft that weighed him down flat. The pressure increased as Ed playfully put this hand on top of his dick, pressing down gently so he could feel the tiny body trapped beneath it squirm as much as he could.

“Yeah… just like that,” Ed moaned to himself. This was one of his favorite things to do with his victims. He didn't to it often because he didn't want to cheapen it, but the sheer power he felt in that moment was unparalleled.

After a few more moments Ed finally raised his dick off of the table, and AJ along with it, plastered against the warm skin with the saliva on his body acting as an adhesive. As AJ looked down and saw the world seem to fall away, he thought he could break free from the appendage but decided against it as he raised higher and over the floor. It was truly too late as Ed's fingers slowly closed around him, sealing him even tighter against the shaft.

AJ tried squirming harder to get free but it only served to work against him as the grip became tighter around him.

The next few minutes would become a blur in AJ's mind, confused in the violent shaking that took place. AJ felt his body shaking up and down as Ed jerked off with his tiny body, enjoying the feeling of the little lump under his fingers.

Up and down. Up and down.

AJ felt motion sick. It felt like a godsend when Ed finally stopped jerking, slowing down a little and loosening his grip. Soon it stopped completely, Ed taking his hand off his dick and AJ along with it. He laid down on the soft palm, finally glad it was over.

AJ looked up, expecting to see Ed smiling, but instead only seeing the hole of Ed's dick and his other hand gently stroking. Ed's face looked to be contorted in pain but AJ knew he was just close to cumming. Right into his hand…

Ed gave out a soft moan as cum spilled out of his dick. AJ tried to crawl away but soon found himself covered by the hot sticky goo of cum. He held his breath as long as he could, trying to shovel the cum off of himself as he tried standing to get above it all. As he broke the surface he breathed hard, filling his lungs with the musky air. After getting what he could out of his eyes he looked over to Ed to see if it was over. With a little relief he only saw Ed smiling down at his hand, leaning back in his chair.

“There,” he said, a tired smile on his face, “now you're buried in my love.”
End Notes:

Don't forget to leave a comment please!

Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
It’s been one week since AJ was first shrunken and toyed with by Ed. Though the first day had been a complete hell, there was a noticeable change since the first day.

After AJ had been covered in “love” as Ed put it, he was wiped off with a tissue. Ed looked out his window and noticed how late it was and decided it was time for bed, and because AJ didn’t have a bed or a bottle of his own Ed just dropped him inside a sock and wore him for the night. AJ barely got any sleep though, as he struggled trying to get free of the sock with his entire body pressed firmly against Ed’s plush sole. While Ed was still awake he had some fun flexing his toes and feeling AJ squish and squirm gently beneath his foot until he slowly passed out. With what sleep he was able to get AJ was woken by shaking and his body being pinned down tight between Ed’s sole and his bed. Apparently Ed had decided to start the day by masturbaiting to the feeling of AJ’s tiny body beneath his foot. At least he wasn’t using him for it again, thought AJ. The rest of the day had been surprisingly uneventful, with AJ only being asked to rub Ed’s soles for a few hours while he either watched or played video games on his TV.

The next day, Sunday, after another restless night, Ed surprised AJ by asking if he was hungry. Now of course he was, AJ had eaten nothing for the past few days but whatever he could lick up from the bottom of Ed’s foot. After hesitantly saying he was, Ed left for a minute and brought back a piece of bread and a bottle of water. His next move was of course to put some crumbs and drops of water onto his sole on his bed and force AJ to eat it like that, which he did gladly. The next days had been more or less the same, with AJ performing some task over the day with Ed sometimes toying with him and eventually feeding him. It was almost like, though he was torturing AJ, Ed was also taking care of him like you would a pet.

AJ had seen little, if any of Sandra over his first week, but he knew she was still alive because Ed still brought her bread and water from time to time as well. Though knowing him he was probably probably tried drowning her in the water. It wasn’t until today that AJ actually saw Sandra again, but it was far from under good circumstances.

After an exhausted morning of rubbing Ed’s sole, AJ was set down on the desk, Ed’s feet falling down to the floor. Without a word Ed reached over and picked up the little bottle that held his ex-girlfriend. Unlike before, Ed twisted the top off and dumped the tiny girl rolling onto the table next to AJ. Sandra took long, deep breathes, relieved to now be in the fresh air and outside of that damn bottle. This relief was short lived, however, as the gigantic teenage boy that dominated their view set his attention on them, smiling down as he set down the bottle.

“Alright,” Ed said, “I’ve started getting bored with having two of you guys at once, so I’ve decided to let one of you go. But only if you win the contest.”

“Contest?” said AJ, excited at the prospect of getting out of here.

“Wh-what contest?” Sandra said, finally speaking up in a meed voice.

Before Ed answered, he slid back in his chair once again, bringing his feet up and setting them on both sides of the tiny couple on his desk. Sandra gave a little yelp out of fear as the giant’s feet, but soon regained her composer.

“It’s called ‘Yes Master’, basically you both just have to worship and rub my feet until I pick a winner.”

That seemed simple enough to AJ and Sandra, and both proceeded to run over to each of the massive soles to their sides. They were both so desperate at the idea of escaping Ed that they both blindly went to rubbing each of his doughy heels, pushing with all of their strength. Although AJ had already been doing this for most of the day he now felt the adrenaline filling his body and giving him new energy. After a few minutes he’d actually begun to work up a sweat.

“Don’t forget to lick,” Ed said from behind them, almost chuckling at how eager they seemed, “and I wanna hear lots of praises, tell me just how much you love me.”

The first of the two to speak up was Sandra with a resounding yell. “ED! I… I STILL LOVE YOU,” she shouted. Obviously that was a lie, she nearly choked on the words as she said them but she knew they had to be screamed, what little pride she had was thrashed out of her inside that bottle a long time ago, now she just wanted to go. “YOUR FEET ARE,” she continued, giving his heel several kisses in her speech, “SO SOFT, SO BEAUTIFUL! I COULD LOVE THEM ALL DAY!”

From across the table even AJ could hear Sandra’s cries, he knew he’d have to try harder to beat that.

“Ed! You’re… you’re so hot!!” AJ managed to say, feeling sick at the words as he gave the dusty heel a long lick. Sandra may be doing better at praises, but AJ had strength behind him, his larger body able to push the mounds of flesh much easier than the smaller and weaker girl. But when he looked back over to Sandra, suddenly AJ slowed his pushing. She was obviously pushing with every bit of strength she could muster up, and licking again and again, but even from the other heel AJ could clearly see her eyes streaming out tears. Suddenly he wondered just how long she'd been here, a good few weeks more than him? She'd had to have suffered so much…

AJ slowed his rubbing a lot more, and completely stopped with the compliments and licking. The worst that could happen was he lost the contest and Sandra got to go free. She'd suffered so much more, she deserved this chance at freedom. He knew he'd find a way out eventually, then maybe the both of them could kick Ed's ass together once he did.

A half hour went by and AJ continued giving minimal effort, he still tried every once in a while, not wanting to get punished for just stopping all together. Sandra kept going with all her might, eventually becoming visibly exhausted before Ed finally spoke again.

“Alright, that's it, I've decided the winner,” Ed said as he reached forward. For a moment he simply hovered his hand over the both of them, as if still dramatically deciding who he was going to pick up. AJ felt both relief and a little disappointed as Ed's fingers eventually plucked up the tiny Sandra from his heel.

Sandra felt her usual fear that came whenever she had to get close to Ed like this, but it was now accompanied by the brave new hope that she was going to be let go. Finally, she'd be getting away from here! No more time in her little prison cell of a bottle! Thoughts of seeing her family again after all this time filled Sandra's head as she was lifted closer to Ed's head. And then

Everything went dark.

AJ's heart froze as, in the span of only a couple seconds, Sandra was lifted up, smiling tiredly, before Ed opened his mouth and shoved her inside in one fluid motion. He could have sworn his skin turned white and he felt he was going to puke.

On his side, Ed just smiled as he felt the tiny girl he used to date squirm between his tongue and the roof of his mouth. She was trying so hard but was no match for his massive tongue. After a few moments of this, Ed leaned forward towards AJ and opened his mouth.

AJ couldn't see Sandra within that gaping maw, but he could definitely hear her. The tiny girl was screaming. Just screaming as she found herself trapped in the pooling saliva.

Ed closed his mouth, silencing Sandra to the world before leaning back in his chair. AJ could see him tilt his head back and swallow. A small lump traveled down his throat.

“Mmm, she was good,” Ed said, putting a hand on his stomach. He looked back down to AJ, still standing stalk still at the scene he'd just witnessed. “Don't worry, you were never gonna win. That ‘contest’ was fake,” Ed continued, a satisfied smirk growing on his face, “I just wanted to get every last bit out of Sandra that I could before I got rid of her. She was starting to get boring.”

AJ couldn't believe it, Ed planned this?? He wasn't even planning on letting either of them go. Go to his stomach apparently. And he just killed Sandra! Right in front of him! What the hell was with this sadistic little fuck???

Suddenly the walls around AJ seemed to close. Ed slowly brought his heels together, gently sandwiching the tiny teen between the soft skin. “Gently” probably wasn't the word to describe it for AJ, as he could hardly move between the two warm masses of flesh and had trouble getting enough air. Enough room was left for him between the heels that he could still see some light and hear what was happening outside.

“Ed… stop…” AJ managed to breathe out. He went unheard, however.

“And don't think I didn't notice what you were trying to do. You stopped talking and licking just so she'd win, didn't you? Just for that, I'm gonna make you work twice as hard and make you praise me all the time now.”

As Ed spoke, AJ could only struggle trying to push the heels away. His hands pushed into the soft doughy skin but to no avail. In fact, they actually just seemed to be getting closer together.

“Go on,” Ed continued, “praise me. If you don't I'm going to squish you right there. Say something about my heels.”

“Ed, please,” AJ said as the pressure slowly built. Soon he couldn't even move his legs. “Your heels… they're… they're so soft! A-and they're beautiful! So beautiful!”

Soon the light went out completely as Ed's heels came together tightly, sealing AJ inside, barely able to move or breathe. He tried opening his mouth to scream as one of his ribs came close to breaking, but his mouth only filled with Ed's plush flesh.

Ed giggled as he felt the squirming between his heels. As much as he enjoyed the praise, this was much better.

“I know,” Ed said, a grin still plastered all over his face.
End Notes:

Don't forget to leave a comment!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8196