Cities for sale by Glaazius
Summary:

Step right up! Step right up!

Kaiser & Wiggins welcomes all daughters, mothers and widows of deceased soldiers to collect a shrunken city of their choice, freshly harvested from the conquered lands of Caspivur.

Come get your well earned time of fun or your plain old anticipated revenge now!

Only this month, a big discount for the ones who lost more than two relatives in the war.

 

 Take a look at my patreon page!

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes Word count: 38762 Read: 142623 Published: February 24 2019 Updated: September 02 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Glaazius

2. Chapter 2 by Glaazius

3. Chapter 3 by Glaazius

4. Chapter 4 by Glaazius

5. Chapter 5 by Glaazius

6. Chapter 6 by Glaazius

7. Chapter 7 by Glaazius

8. Chapter 8 by Glaazius

9. Chapter 9 by Glaazius

10. Chapter 10 by Glaazius

11. Chapter 11 by Glaazius

12. Chapter 12 by Glaazius

13. Chapter 13 by Glaazius

14. Chapter 14 by Glaazius

15. Chapter 15 by Glaazius

16. Chapter 16 by Glaazius

17. Chapter 17 by Glaazius

18. Chapter 18 by Glaazius

19. Chapter 19 by Glaazius

20. Chapter 20 by Glaazius

21. Chapter 21 by Glaazius

22. Chapter 22 by Glaazius

23. Chapter 23 by Glaazius

24. Chapter 24 (Final) by Glaazius

Chapter 1 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

This story is just a wild idea that suddenly sprouted up.
It is highly inspired by my all-time favorite Empire series of Gator/TopMilenko.

If you like it. Let me know and I will happily add more chapters.

 

Chapter 1

Holli looked up at the flag which flaunted in all the colors a rainbow had to offer, like a model who’s all gussied up to steal the show.
It fluttered on the waves of a windy spring breeze in the morning when she tried to distinguish its printed text.

'Kaiser & Wiggins' it said.

She raised the collar of her long thin coat a bit higher when a chill traveled up at the back of her neck. Despite the vast blue sky and the sun finding ways to show his face now and then between the soaring office buildings Holli still found it chilly so early in the morning outside.
She quickly made haste to enter the store she was highly anticipated about.

A colleague had told her all about it.
“Shrunken cities I'm telling ya!” She quoted with a chuckle. It sounded even more ludicrous when she said it out loud. She just had to see it for herself.

“Morning ma’am, can I take your coat please?”

Jolted up from her thoughts, Holli spun on her heels and in her consternation saw a little man, maybe around six-inches tall, hovering in front of her face with a rocket-belt. It was a middle-aged man with a long curly moustache and a dignified voice. He reached out his mini hand in a welcoming gesture to take over Holli’s coat.

“Shoosh Albert, this one is mine.” A young girl, not older than eighteen walked up in a perky manner.

Albert quickly flew off to help another customer.

“Your coat please?” The girl’s voice teared Holli’s attention away from the marvel of seeing a tiny man for the first time in her life.
“Yes. Thank you. So, what city has your liking? You prefer the cities with the hip-height buildings or do you rather go for the handheld ones?” The pulled up blond haircut asked with a sales-smile.

Holli was a bit overwhelmed and stammered. “Im sorry miss. This is all new for me. I just came here to look around first.”

“I see. No prob at all miss. I 'll be happy to show you around if you like?”

“That would be great. Thank you.”

“This way please.” The girl ushered her through an arched doorway which came out on a vast open plaza.
Holli couldn’t believe her eyes. Everywhere she looked. She saw various throngs of customers just like her, ambling among a large warehouse filled with miniature architectures from varied sizes, some nicely positioned in rows on the floor with pricing tags attached to them. The highest of them would barely be able to reach her boobs, other buildings, who were a lot tinier, subsisted nicely stocked up in rows of endlessly long shelves.

When she looked to the left, she saw two bratty girls argue with each other in front of a table with a bunch of deodorant-can-sized skyscrapers on it. Apparently, one of the girls by accident dropped one of the pristine buildings to the ground, sprawled in pieces on the floor.

Holli heard her juvenile guide whispering something through her earpiece, probably summoning a colleague to take care of it. A moment later, Albert buzzed by in his fly-pack and conversed with the agitated girls.

“Are these like... toy buildings?” Holli asked in uncertainty.

“No.” The shop girl shook her head. "They are actual man-made structures, solely shrunken down to microscopic size.” The girl casually snatched one of the handheld skyscrapers from the table.

“See? They are the real thing.” She almost pushed the structure in Holli’s face. “You don’t get cheated here at Kaiser & Wiggins.”

Holli looked in amazement at the structure safely tucked into the girl’s firm grip. Every aspect was so detailed. It looks so real.

“Are there also people living in them?” Holli peered through the countless of glimmering windows, but she saw only the reflection of her own face. Luckily, her brown curls were still in volume she thought.

“Not in these.” The girl gentle placed the building back next to the others.
“Youlle only find empty shells in this department. We sell them piece by piece for people to pimp up their cities. Further down this alley we have cities of the same size all packed up with thousands of shrunken inhabitants.”

“Inhabitants?” Holli frowned. “You mean like… people? Like REAL people?”

“Mmm.” The girl nodded like it was the most normal thing ever. “This way please. I’ll show you.”

Holli followed the girl on her heels when she guided her through the maze of shelves. It's easy to get lost here she thought.
While sauntering, Holli took a glance here and there and was amazement about… well everything really.
They apparently were in the vehicle department now because all she could see were miniaturized cars, planes and boats everywhere. She almost tripped over the hull of a dog-sized frigate lying on the floor. It had a big discount tag on the side. Holli could see why. It appeared to have some rust spots.
Holli marveled again a second later when she saw the same sort frigate, only much smaller, all fastened in a wharf not bigger than the play board of monopoly game. In curiosity, Holli crouched down for a better look and saw dozens of centimeter-tall people up and running on the banana-sized ship, painting and welding it. Holli’s curly face cast a shadow over the little workmen. They gaped up and waved to her with their tiny hands. Holli waved back with a simpering smile and immediately got jolted up when the shop girl prodded her to keep up.
She quickly stood up and in haste, followed the trail of the girl who strutted around the corner at the end of the passageway.

“This is our main hall. In here we offer customers the chance to buy fully-operational cities, needless to say, with inhabitants included.”

Holli gazed in awe. This hall has got to be at least eight times bigger than the previous one with the loose parts. Next to that, the layout was also different. Where the first hall consisted mostly of an endless maze of aisles and shelves, which made it impossible to comprehend the hall’s size, the imposing walls of the main hall however, could be seen clearly. If she had to guess, Holli would have said that there had to be at worst the space of like two football fields between her and the closest of the outer wall.
The space was divided into compartments of transparent plastic plates of about four feet high with narrow aisles between them to allow travel.
At the ceiling occurred to be a massive glass dome upon which beams of sunlight journeyed through to find their way on the countless of roofs of the miniature landscape inside.

“Its to give them a natural rhythm of day and night.” The girl explained when she saw Holli gaping at the dome.

“What are those?” Holli pointed at the sight of some flying objects. They looked like teeny helicopters.

“They aid in the maintenance around here, transporting material and people and such.”

“So, which cities do you like to see first?” The girl continued. “Over here we have the hip-height ones. However, if we take a hike further ahead they start to become really small. Here, take a look.” The blond girl used a key to open a door to enter one of the compartments, which was dotted with basketball-sized domes with whole cities in them. She picked one up, gently, and handed it over to Holli.

“Don’t be afraid. They won’t bite.” The girl reacted on Holli’s reluctant facial expression.

“No effing way. This is unbelievable. They are just so little. I can barely see the mobs of people and cars and such. And those skyscrapers… Gosh... I could pinch them with my thumb and index-finger if I wanted to."

“Pretty cool huh?” The girl said with proud in her voice. Suddenly, Holli and her guide got both startled up when they heard someone humming in glee. It was a youthful girl, maybe fourteen years old, with shoulder-length blond hair and dressed in a belly-shirt and cut-off denim shorts. They saw her entering the same compartment. She crouched and took out a gun. She aimed at the city, and a laser-like sound was heard when a radiant red glow engulfed the city, and it began to shrink down even further and further, until it was no bigger than an apple.
With a sardonic chuckle, the young girl reached out her hand and picked the city up.

“Haha, your all mine now.”

“Addyson, does your mother knows you’re here?” The shop-girl asked.

“None of your business!” The little girl snapped. “I could get you fired you know!”
With that, Addyson smacked close the gate and rushed off with the microscopic metropolis in her young hand.

“The boss's daughter?”Holli asked.

“The boss's niece, insufferable brat that one, walks around like she owns the place. Anyway, what do you think of your city?”

Holli took a closer look and was surprised to see minute firework and explosions aimed at the glass.

“What are they doing?” Holli asked.

“They try to fight you.” The girl tittered. “These cities are labeled as the unyielding types. They refuse to give in to their fate, no matter how hopeless it seems. You have to work to make these critters give in to you, have to show them who’s boss. You seemed like the kind of woman who enjoys to submit others to her will.” The girl winked. “But stop me if I'm wrong, and I will get you a more obedient one.”

“No, don’t bother yourself.” Holli enjoyed the sight of the lice-sized people using all their machinery and might in a desperate attempt to destroy her. “I think I’ll take this one. You take MasterCard here?”

Chapter 2 by Glaazius

Chapter 2

 

Admiral Goldstein clenched the helm with both hands. They were covered in sticky sweat when he wheeled one of Caspivur’s most feared flagship, named Majestic Castle, into the right course. A top of the notch vessel it was, with the latest technology on the field of armament with dozens of canons, turrets and a missile launching systems all under the guidance of a highly accurate fire-control radar.
It was only minutes later when their enemy floated in sight. An impressive fleet doomed up at the horizon, with countless of battleships, frigates and destroyers. Goldstein shouted out orders to his officers to prepare for engagement. The ship’s alarm wailed and like a well-oiled machine all personnel immediately sprung to commence their duty.

Goldstein peered to the sides and was pleased to see the rest of his fleet in battle formation too. It made him feel proud and honored. He served with these competent men for years. He had a good feeling about the conduct of this clash that was on the verge of erupting. In case of defeat, the enemy would have free rein to sack his home-town. That was something he could not allow, would not allow. He had to protect his family even if it meant to kill his own compatriots.

“On my signal; Serve them hell and fire.”Goldstein twirled his salt and pepper beard in anxiety when the adversary fleet came in proximity. Just a bit closer…

“FIRE!.” He screamed.

A barrage of roaring bellows was felt throughout the body when one canon after the next blasted with a target in sight.
Goldstein was relieved to see a couple of direct hits whereby the crew of one ship was already compelled to abandon it after a shell had hit the hull just below the waterline. Another ship burned heavily when the wheelhouse cashed a full hit, and pieces flew all over the place.
Now it was their turn.
He saw countless of tiny flickering dots lighting up just before a rain of deadly impacts reached their fleet. Goldstein saw a destroyer who floated next to them eating two shells, right in the middle. The hull cracked in half and like an anchor, it sunk to find his final resting place on the bottom of the sea. Most crew-members didn’t even get the chance to find a lifeboat in time.
Goldstein’s fleet returned the favor after a reload. This exchange of blows went on and on, with deafening explosions and screams of agony everywhere, until a breakthrough was forced when Majestic Castle shattered two large battleships in one cannonade. This lost reduced the enemy's fire-power drastically. Victory was within grasp.

Than the inevitable happened…

Out of nowhere, a nuclear plant-sized hand emerged from the sky and clenched the Majestic Castle in an inescapable grip, whereby its massive fingers imprisoned them from all sides before it was dripped up in the air under the reverberating tremble of a feminine giggle.

+++++

“Hey I was winning!” Lindsy reacted aghast.

Mayumi scooped the impressive battleship out of the shrunken bay and placed it in the palm of her hand.
She scrutinized the cigar-sized ship with her exotic almond-shaped eyes. It swayed back and forth a bit. She smiled when she noticed the throngs of sand grain sailors running about in panic on deck, it amused her.

"Let's make this a fair fight shall we?” Mayumi pulled a shrink ray from her hip-belt and shot the tiny ship which suffered the brunt of it. It shrunk until it was no bigger than a rowboat compared to the rest of the fleet.
She pinched it airborne and placed it back in the waters among his friends. The once imposing flagship was now struggling through the wake waves created by his bigger companion ships. The reach and effectiveness of his firepower were laughable. The only advantage for being that small is that he was harder to get hit, but otherwise than that, the importance and value of his role in battle were negligible.
Missing the decisive firepower of Majestic Castle the tables turned around quickly when Mayumi’s fleet made short work of Lindy’s fleet.

Perplexed, eighteen-year-old Lindsy looked down upon the miniature-bay to see her fleet getting crucified by the fleet of her twenty-two-year-old colleague, Mayumi.

“Your playing that stupid game again?” The two girls both turned around and saw that it was Addison who made her arrival. The young girl took a seat on a bench in the canteen. She crossed her legs and placed the apple-sized city next to her skinny thigh. She leaned back and took a sip from a bottle of coke.

“Where did you get that?” Mayumi looked in puzzlement to the micro city on the couch.

“She shrunk it.” Lindsy answered for her.

“Where did you get the shrink-ray from?” Mayumi asked.

Addison seized her time to take a long sip from the coke, piercing them both with her mischievous eyes while doing so. After she was finished, she let out a small burp.

“I don’t need to justify myself to you.” Addison said darkly. “In fact, you both better justify to me from this point on as your future boss.”

Mayumi and Lindsy both chuckled in delight by this statement.

“When I’m grown-up.” Addison continued. “I will make sure to expand this company’s reach and achieve the biggest slice of market share ever witnessed. And then, the whole world will tremble beneath the might of my descending hand.” She demonstrated when floating her open palm like a UFO towards the micro city next to her lap. Millions of frantic screams remain unheard for the girls when Addison’s hand curtained the city’s streets in pitch darkness.

“No one will tremble before you cutiekins.” An icy-voice broke in. All girls jerked up to see the boss click-clacking in with her high-heeled boots. Mayumi quickly aimed the shrink-ray and shot both fleets, still engaged in a heroic sea-battle, to the mere size of bacteria. Mayumi plunged her index-finger in the water and circled around to create a powerful maelstrom whereby both fleets got sucked in the core relentlessly. She licked the remnants of her finger clean whereby thousands of sailors steeped in a gluey sea of saliva on her tongue before being swallowed to the depths of her all-devouring stomach-juices.

“Your mother called me. She’s worried sick. Again.” Addison’s aunt walked up. Hands on her hips with a look that demanded explanation.

Addison looked up with pouty lips and droopy, big manga-eyes, the way she always did to get in her aunt's favor.
Unfortunately, it didn’t work.

“Don’t give me that face. You're supposed to be in class. What you got there?” She points to the micro city.

“I uuh…”

“Its from section C miss Wiggins. She shrunk it.” Lindsy answered before Addison could.

“YOUR FIRED!” Addison leapt up. Eyes brimmed with fury.

“Your not firing anyone around her cutiekins.” She got reprimanded by her aunt. “ Especially not one of my top sales.” Addison received a meaningful grin from Lindsy.

“But Aunt Cassadee?” Addison whined like a little girl.

“Don’t aunty me young lady. You rush to school, right now before I get in trouble again with my sister. Hand over the shrink ray to Lindsy. And Lindsy, could you be a darling and clean up the mess my niece made?”

Lindsy, drooling-eager for a chance to please her boss happily responded. “Well off course Miss Wiggins. Right away. Can I get the shrink ray please?” She asked in her most customer-friendly smile.

“Choke on it.” Addison placed it hard-handed in Lindsy’s waiting palm.

“Thank you, and the city please?” Lindsy added.

Addison gave a deep sigh. Picked the city from the cough, placed it in Lindsy's hand, but didn’t release her grip just yet. She closed in her lips to Lindsy’s ear. “This." She spat. "has not even started.”

Not impressed by the little girl’s threat, Lindsy jerked the apple-sized city out of Addison’s hand, unknowingly wrecking some catastrophic havoc while doing so.

“Thank you for your contribution.” Lindsy smiled, enlarged the city back to basketball- size and walked off.

Addison spun on her heels to her aunt again. “I was only trying to help.” She looked all sad.

“I know you were sweety.” Aunt Cassadee caressed her cheek. “How about one of the girls take you in tow this saturday afternoon. Would you like that?”

“As long as its not that toplofty vixen.” Addison loured.

Cassadee bellowed with laughter. “Lindsy you mean? In that case, I will make sure to pair you two up.” She tousled Addison’s punky hair.


End Notes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx for reading and don't be a stranger ;)

Chapter 3 by Glaazius

Chapter 3

From the backseat, Leo cracked the window open from his dad’s ram shackled Chevrolet, with its rusty, duck taped bumper. He took a big inhale through his nose, hoped it would suppress his carsickness.

“Everything alright honey?” His mother looked at him all concerned from the co-driver’s seat.

“Ill manage.” He wheezed and immediately after started to gag.

“Your such a poseur.” His sister scoffed.

“A bit more sympathy for your brother please Eliza?” She got reprimanded by her dad behind the wheel.

“Whatever...”

“I sense something.” Brandon suddenly took a vigilance posture, wiping off his filthy mouth.

“Yeah, your barfed up breakfast from this morning.” Eliza said.

“No, not that. The Goddess is coming.”

“She’s not my goddess” Eliza said. “And I don’t sense shit.”

“She’s the goddess of many, and I sense her from thousands of miles away.” Brandon said, twitterpated.

His whole world was turned upside down when their archenemy, gained the upper hand due to a revolutionary shrinking technology and invaded their land. Large canons with red laser-like beams were aimed at unsuspected cities to shrink them to preposterous small size. The once mighty military nation was now powerless to stop the invading troops. Whole battalions of forceful tanks could now be easily squashed with a mere tap of the thumb after being shrunk down to the size of bread crumbs.
As a proud military man, Brandon’s father refused to evacuate the city to board one of the many jumbo planes departing from the nearby airfield. These flights were the government’s last attempt to find sanctuary for their cornered people.
Some planes got targeted and suffered the broadside while airborne. Shrunken to just a fraction of their original size a strong gust of wind was enough to make the plane tumble and twirl to the ground until it got eaten by a greedy seagull.
It was a little to late when his father felt the approaching heat, yielded his pride, and finally decided to evacuate.
Caught up in a major traffic jam to leave town, Brandon peered up and saw a weird-looking aircraft floating high above their cramped, panicked city.
He knew they were too late to escape fate. His parent bickered what road to take when a brilliant red light beamed from the heavens to engulf the whole city, including their car. It went on for a few seconds, the bright glow, the humming. He felt an electric like vibration buzzing through his body, and then it stopped.
A bit dizzy in the head, Brandon gawked up and saw the weird aircraft beaming off, in search for the next city to reduce in size.
Brandon shook his head and wondered if they were truly shrunken, everything seemed... normal.

“The hell was that?” His father said.

The answer announced itself in the form of earthquakes, panic and a splendid sized silhouette casting them all in shadows. It was a woman. Her celestial, hour-glass frame crouched and she reached out her clutching hands to harvest their city, including its millions of despairing citizens, after a string of disconcerting events Brandon's city ended, boxed-up, in the slender hands of a strict college girl.
Brandon just couldn’t conceive his luck. Anxious to wind up in the possession of the most hideous and horrible of person, his city was now owned by an instant-boner-hot college chick.
Her name was Lindsy, with blond glossy hair. A girl like her, was the main protagonist in his countless of wet dreams during high-school. Brandon always had the habit of fantasizing about unreachable girls, of girls who were older than him and far too pretty.
His dream came true when he realized that this girl was now their owner.
She was not very kind though. Her appealing, gleeful face loomed over their helpless city. Curling a lock of hair behind her ear, she enforced total submission by wrecking destruction and havoc among the doomed city. Nothing could stop her.
The people gave in quick. The evil girl grinned. She clearly enjoyed the overwhelming power she held over them.

“Pathetic.” She said, hands on her hips. Her voluptuous bare thighs displayed their undisputed power, looming over the minute, three centimeters tall city-skyline. The city was submitted in no time.
Now, the millions of them were forced to pay their divine respect upon her every approaching if they wish to survive.


"Oh my god. She is so incredible beautiful and mighty." Brandon yanked the car door open, stumbled over his own feet while storming out of the car.

“Come here sweety!” His mother called out. “I got your barfing-bag right here.”

“He’s not planning to barf mom.” Eliza said.

Brandon plunged his knees on the pavement, goggled up in the sky in deference and mumbled some indistinct prayer. All around him more cars screeched over, with even more people following his example. The whole street dotted, with fields of people, all gazed up, waiting, praying, then a low rumble was felt.

***

Lindsy looked in the mirror, admired her own countenance, wiggled her hair and pulled it up to allow some cool breeze on her neck on this hot spring day.
She hiked up her shorts a bit, revealing more skin of her upper-legs and crouched down next to her table-top to admire her most precious possession, a whole submitted city, all hers to own and to play with how she pleases.
She picked up a magnifying glass and was satisfied to see nothing but obedience and submission. The whole town immediately stopped in their tracks to pay divine respect to their Goddess.
Lindsy’s smile melted away when she discovered, on a ‘vast’ plaza, throngs of people, seemingly shouting at her, with fireworks and protest signs.

Lindsy laughed about it. “Like. Really?, What do you guys hope to accomplish?”

She placed a finger on her touting lips and pondered on a solution for this nuisance. She secretly loved to deal with insubordinate behavior. Unconditional loyalty became boring after a while.

“My index-finger already dealt with more than enough of you lot.” She brainstormed in a casual tone. “My sweaty feet suffocated countless.” After a playful hum, while rolling her eyes the solution popped up in her brain.
“I got it! How about you all receive a well-deserved smite by the nipple of my right tit!” She beamed like announcing some brilliant hunch. A tempest of mint breath combed over the cityblock, with clods of spit oozing on buildings and roads.

She sensually peeled off her shirt to reveal her modest C-cupped boobs in all their juicy, packed-up gloriousness.

“You like what you see?” She said playfully. “Wait... just wait. More is on the way.”
Swift-handed, Lindsy unclipped her bra, placed it next to the city, on purpose, to let the realization sink in of their incredible smallness. The object totally eclipsed at least 1/3 of the city's sunlight.

“And now, for the grand finally.” Lindsy lowered her tit, aiming it towards a specific area, where the disobedient throngs were milling about.
On the streets, all panic broke lose when the juicy, young mountain-tit of the blond brat, hooded them all in darkness. A thunderous giggle accompanied the rumbles and cracks when her swelled up nipple scratched the soaring peaks of glistering office-towers, thousands scurried for cover, all in vain.


“All those horny boys at school would die a thousands of painful deaths, just for a short glance at these babies. You however...” Lindsy kneaded her right tit, pressed her nipple relentlessly through a row of steel-cold structures. “...Get this aaall for free.” The shouting matches pitched even higher when two large office-towers crumbled and collapsed, spraying hundreds of caspivurians under metal and stone.

“Woops!” Lindsy giggled. “But I aint done yet.”
Countless pair of terrified eyes gazed up when Lindsy’s stiff nipple demolished her way through a block of infrastructures with ease. She wanted to catch the massive maligning mob with the tip of her nipple. Fleeing in frantic, people scattered and watched over their shoulder to see the ominous nipple dooming in on them, like a gigantic pink berry. It filled the whole sky, shattering everything in its path, all circumscribed by a colossal pigmented ring of areola.

The nipple bloated and stiffened when Lindsy’s arousal peeked and, under a loud, relishing moan, she plunged her whole tit on the table, steamrolling two city-blocks with an overkill of tender and softness.

Bend over the micro city in a lascivious posture, Lindsy’s delicate, tight butt arrowed in her mother’s face when she suddenly entered her room.

“Uhm... am I interrupting something?” She asked

Lindsy fashioned herself, quickly and clumsily. “O hey mom.” She gave a simpering smile.
“What happened to knocking?”

While waiting for her mother’s respond, she sneaky grabbed her shrinkray behind her back and shot the city until it was reduced to the size of a coin.

“Someone keeps stalking your phone. The ringtone is freaking me out. Keep it with you next time will ya?”
“Sorry mom.” She took over her phone from her mom’s hand. “Won’t happen again. Promise.” Lindsy beamed.

When her mother was gone, Lindsy turned around and lowered to take a glance at her now outrageous minute city.
Millions looked up at planet-sized youthful face of the blond teen.

“Tomorrow‘s another day boys.”

She picked up a plastic yogurt package she had spooned out like three days ago while watching some series on her laptop.
Its penetrating, tainted remnants percolated from all sides when Lindsy cupped it over the coin-city, and jabbed some holes in it with a potato-peeler, for ‘fresh’ air.
Without the slightest concern about the horrible, inescapable prison she just put like well over three million people in, Lindsy wandered off with vexing thoughts about tomorrow, because then, she to orient that Addison brat. She so hated that vile termagant, trotting around like she owns the place. The worst of all was that she probable will eventually. Despite her boss, miss Cassadee, acting strict with her niece in front of her employees, Lindsy knew she had a weakness for Addison. The brat got away with things, which would have ended in a straight lawsuit and immediate dismissal when she or one of her colleagues would risk anything like it.

“I’ll make you sweat. You can be sure of that.” Lindsy mumbled, walking downstairs for a snack.

 

 

End Notes:

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Please let me know your thoughts ;)

Chapter 4 by Glaazius

Chapter 4 

 

Liam brought up his hand, slowly, and caressed the translucent surface, engulfing their entire city in an impregnable box. He scratched it, tickling it, with merely the tip of his nails. Gloom edged on his face. 

He felt a slight squeeze, from the small hand, snuggly clutched into his other hand. 

It was a painful reminder he just couldn’t give up yet, could not end his own life yet, no matter how badly he craved it. 

 

“What’s all the fuss about mister Pencil?” Liam looked up and saw that Sam, his now foster kid who lost both of his parents during the war, was looking at a tumult about a hundred feet away from them. 

 

“The bloody fools.” Liam stated, shaking his head in disbelief. 

 

He saw a group of people, weaved in a heated tattle with each other, thronging about what seemed to be a jerry-rigged missile system. 

Apparently, those idiots were busy undertaking a pitiful effort to break free from their indestructible prison. The attempt was totally inane. Not even the military, with all of its technological might, could shatter their way through. They were not even able to dent the slightest scratch on the surface. They merely managed to blot it with dark root, dotted on various places, from the shots fired at it. 

 

He wheeled, gandering at his home-town once more. Beside a few toppled buildings, most infrastructures were still intact. He noticed places that brought up feelings of nostalgia like, the arcade hall, where he used to hang out with his youth friends. He saw also The Gate, a nightclub where he kissed his first girl. Railroad Rea she was called, a feisty gal with a mouth full of crooked teeth and an extant bracelet to hold it all together. His friends would make fun of him for years. That was until they’d met Railroad Rea during a holiday, five years later, while roaming about on some underground techno party in a forlorn, ram shackled barn on the countryside. She was totally transformed to a hot-spice, and ironically, had the most gorgeous smile, compelling every boy in a state of mindless ogling. She was positively drunk that night and without warning, treated him on a wet long kiss, right in front of his insanely jealous friends. It was like she wanted a little payback for the old days. Liam didn’t mind getting used for that end. 

A savoring smile crept upon Liam’s face when he thought back about it, giving him a few seconds of respite from the grave situation he, and millions of his countrymen were forcefully plunged into. 

 

Those were the days. He pondered. 

Now however, his whole city was shrunk down, boxed to handheld size, sold and snatched by an exceedingly frantic teen girl, named Lauri. 

 

He thought back about it with pain in his heart. 

It was complete pandemonium when she simple picked up their boxed city and brought it up to her curious watchers. Her blue-berry eyes scrutinized them with frowned eyebrows. It appeared like the gaze of God inspecting her subjects on a more personal level. It was only when she placed the box on her desk, which enabled them to see her from a distance, they could see that she was still a young girl, could not have been older than eighteen. 

It was a frightening prospect to know that he, and his fellow compatriots were delivered to the unstable whims of a mere teen girl. What would she have in store for them? She could do anything with the city and there was nothing they could do about it. Both escaping and fighting her were futile. 

She casually changed her clothes, posing half naked, unabashed, in front of a long mirror before an audience of nearly 4 million microscopic Caspivurian’s. 

She clasped on a tight pair of skinny jeans on her bubble butt, fixed her sunflower blond hair in a messy mane, with lengthy strands fanning every which way in style that made her, somehow, look incredible attractive. She smeared on some red lipstick and blew a kiss upon the city while smiling down upon it. The last thing Liam saw was her extremely tight butt, wiggling off, coercing many a dick to hoist in attention. 

 

All of that was yesterday though, today was obviously girl’s night, whereby Liam saw one province-sized girl trickling in after the other, greeting their host in a giggling girlish manner, embracing and kissing each other. 

He was startled when he saw the outfits these girls wore, all so extremely scantily-clad, slutty even. The boots they wore would not be out of place if donned by a BDSM dominatrix. And those mini-skirts and shorts appeared to be more of a loincloth, with healthy buttocks peeping out from under. 

 

Do these girls even have parents? Liam thought in consternation. 

He would never allow something like that if one of them was his daughter. 
 
Half the city’s population suffered a heart attack when one of the girls, the one with an oriental appearance, shot in their purview, looming over the city, putting a large portion of the city in a shadow. She was exceptional beautiful, with high cheekbones and positively, long eyelashes. It seemed like the kind of girl that needed some shots of booze before losing her inhibitions. When looking in her almond-shaped eyes, it appeared to inform you about her shy, good-hearted nature, but when you look closer, a pile of naughtiness could be found, safely concealed behind a veil of timidness. 
 
“Amazing isn’t it, Vanida?” their owner said with a sense of proud in her voice. Liam saw her impending figure suddenly emerging, dominating the background behind the oriental girl. The rest of the city darkened when the blond girl covered them in another blanket of shadow, shrouding the city completely. 

Liam flinched, covering his ears when the strong voice of their host started to speak. The forceful vibrations created by her vocal cords pierced to the core of his being. It was a frightening thought to know that these girls could even spread damage with merely their voice. 

 
“This cannot be real. Is it, Lauri?” Vanida asked. 
 
“It certainly is. Wait, I’ll show you.” Lauri announced. Without hesitation, her majestic hands reached out in greed. Out of instinct, Liam saw his own arms wrapping themselves around his foster kid, Sam, as to protect him. At the same time, he realized the futileness of this gesture. His shrunken nano arms were no match for the power of a titanic teen girl, capable of decimating mighty armies with just the tip of her pinky. 

Liam watched in fearful awe as one fingernail after the other scratched themselves in position, clutching the lid from both sides, ready to lift it up, to expose the vulnerable city to the playful spirit of a bunch of juveniles. 

Liam was totally transfixed by Lauri's painted fingernails. Observing it on this scale enabled him to discern even the slightest unevenness of the painting. His conclusion was that this pedicure was done quite sloppy, with uneven paintings at the edges. 

During his contemplation over Lauri’s work of art, Liam was only vaguely aware of the screeching symphony of thousands of shrunken Caspivurian's, erupting all around him when their owner, Lauri, lifted up their city’s roof. 

That was until he heard a whooshing sound, loudly, in close proximity, resembling that of something being launched. He aimed his gaze towards the sound’s source and saw that group of people from earlier, with their jerry-rigged device. 

These idiots had just made a fatal mistake by targeting their missile at Lauri’s face. With her cute dimpled cheeks, Lauri peeped in from above, still unaware of the incoming missile, soaring her way. 

 

“There’s a… thing, flying in there, Lauri.” Vanida pointed. 

The gesture was enough for Lauri to become aware of this act of war. 

She cocked her head, focused her sight and when recognition started to sink in, she blinked her eyes, rapidly, in a glare of disbelief. 

 

“Are you guys actually drawing a bead on me?” Lauri’s voice shivered with amusement. “allow yours truly to return this delightful favor.” Lauri casually flicked the soaring missile with just a stretch of her index-finger. 

Liam watched, gasped with bulging eyes as the missile veered off course, crashing in a city block, near his own home, with devastating consequences. Its explosion reverberated, ping-ponging between the impregnable, translucent walls surrounding their city. Plums of smoke, swirling upwards, obscured his sight of the oriental girl, looming as a background behind the city’s skyline. Nevertheless, Liam saw enough of her face to know she was clearly enjoying the show. Her stunning eyes crinkled from delight at its corners, whilst her upper lip crawled slightly up, unveiling a bracelet, with a row of brackets and arch wires attached on her smiling white teeth. 

 

A moment later, the rest of Lauri's friends decided to join the show. One after the other emerged out of nowhere, with tittering curiosity, looming with the size of Gods over their shrunken city, pointing in awe at the lego block sized buildings. Liam craned his neck and gasped when he saw that his whole city was claustrophobically surrounded by various pairs of heavenly-high thighs, all bare, and stationed firmly below slutty skirts and shorts. In a matter of seconds, their girlish enthusiasm morphed into a deafening bickering. They argued fiercely, shrieks included, about who should gain the first opportunity to poke one of the micro buildings. Liam covered his ears again in vain, next to his millions of fellow citizens. It was a complete chaos whilst millions tried to cover for the joyful wrath of a bunch of teen girls. 
 
This was going to be a very, veeeery long night. Liam thought.   

End Notes:

###

Early access to this story on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 5 by Glaazius

 

At first, Lauri looked about and observed the frantic behavior of her friends in proud jollity. It felt good to possess something for a change which others were willing to argue over.

After some lapse of time however, it started to vex. Its one thing to admire and adore something. Its totally unacceptable when people started to see it as their right to touch it without her permission, especially when it resulted in the damage of her shrunken property.

“That’s enough! Get back! All of you!” Lauri said, pushing off some of her friends. Her athletic legs loomed high above the shrunken city. She crossed her arms in a protective manner and looked down upon it.

She saw some damaged buildings here and there, caused due to the random pokes of her friends. Lauri didn’t mind the wreckage a bit. She had four more cities still wrapped up in the basement.
Finding solace in the purchase of a shrunken city at Kaiser and Wiggins does not come cheap.
Statutory monopoly was granted by the government to the founders of the company when the shrinking of hostile property on a massive scale began to become the regular way of dealing with adversaries.
Entire regions and even whole countries ended up micro-sized in the greedy clutches of the commercial minded Cassadee Wiggins. There were also rumors her niece, still a juvenile, even had the privilege of ruling over a shrunken society, the size of a small country, in the comfort of her own bedroom.
By the time Stinesaa’s trade policy underwent major adjustments due to ceaseless pressure from disadvantaged companies, Kaiser and Wiggins lost their sole reign over the shrinking market. Nonetheless, they still held a significantly large share in the shrinking business compared to the petty new players.
A small royal fortune was still needed if Lauri aimed to score one of the highly coveted shrunken cities for herself in the halls of Kaiser and Wiggins.

‘Lucky’ for her, her father had fought during the war and was killed in action. He did the sensible thing of arranging a generous life-insurance, even before all simmering tension between Caspivur and Stinesaa was felt. Her father also used his anticipating wits to make sure a war-clause was excluded from the policy. It guaranteed a full insurance payout for his family when his lifeless body plunged into the dirt after a sniper arranged a short-cut through his skull for one of his piercing bullets.

“We must savor this ladies. Haste will only taint our pleasure.” Lauri said, curling a lock of blond hair playfully with a finger. “On the other hand, some delicacies do taste better when crunched in one bite.” She bit her lower lip, drooling in the sight of the shrunken city sprawled out beneath her teenage legs.

“Oh my God Lauri! What gives?” One of her friends gasped in surprise when Lauri started to unbutton her skinny jeans. Her legs moved beyond the shrunken city’s skyline in a sensual way when Lauri pulled down her pants to reveal her curvy young thighs. She positioned herself in front of the city, back turned, presenting her gorgeous tight ass with her hands on her hips. Millions of terrified Caspivurian’s craned their neck and could see her mischievous smile peeping over her shoulder, looking down upon them.

“Subjugate your pitiful lives to my glorious ass.”Lauri commanded, clasping both of her buttcheeks in a firm grasp, mooning them shamelessly to an audience of shrunken specks.

Vanida giggled. “Nice buns there Lauri. I bet even Mario would be like putty in your hands when confronted with those curves jiggling in his face.”

“Ha! Mario could only wish he would be confronted with these curves jiggling in his face.” she replied. “this sculptured beauty.” Lauri clutched her juicy buttocks even firmer now to accentuate her words. ”is reserved exclusively for the ones responsible for my father’s demise. Aint that right, my helpless-ones?”

For a brief moment, the whole city came to a stop, when millions of shrunken Caspivurian’s got yanked out of their panic, to look up at their teenaged owner, showing up in haste. A rush of relieve was felt when she chased away all of her whimsical friends, who were busy shrouding their bustling buildings with slutty legs and pocked them with long nails.
Some sounds of praise were heard throughout the city, when all inhabitants deemed themselves safe after Lauri’s interference.
This false impression of security was shattered in an instance when Lauri revealed her true intentions to them. Total chaos erupted throughout the city when Lauri removed the translucent box surrounding it, with an embittered look upon her face, exposing the city in all of its delicate vulnerability. Then her white naked rear started to descend on them, announcing their crushing demise.
Lauri bent over deep, clutched both of her hands on the table’s edges for balance and started to lower her backside, which was merely clothed with a red thong, firmly packed between two healthy buttocks.
Totally unabashed, Lauri closed her eyes and moaned softly in delight when her lovely hump was about to bring doom for countless of shrunken specks. All of her friends gawked at her, mouth wide upon, when they witnessed Lauri’s tight rear scratching the top floors of some of the city’s highest skyscrapers.
Lauri had chosen this precise city with care. She had conducted a thorough investigation for finding out the exact location where her father was killed in action during the war.
The moment his body plunged down like a bag of death meat, he and his squad were ambushed while doing a recon mission on the outskirts of a city called, Grand Flymore.

It was merely four days later when a scientific breakthrough made this kind of warfare obsolete and the shrinking of objects and even living beings on a large scale became reality.

Lauri remembered well, when she sat on the couch, with her mom, in deep mourning, watching the news, when a life footage was shown whereby an entire metropolis received a blast from the skies and shrank down to handheld size, with buildings ending up as pifflingly small as lego-blocks.
It gave Lauri hope, to know she would be presented with an opportunity to take vengeance for her father’s demise.
Through research, Lauri found out that the same shrinking fate was also reserved for Grand Flymore when it received a blast out of the sky, shrunk down to toy-size and ended up on one of the many shelves in the massive halls of Kaiser and Wiggins. The look upon Lauri’s embittered face, looming over their shrunken skyline, struck deep fear upon its inhabitants when her colossal hands reached out to claim their city for her own.
Now, they were all about to get squashed under her youthful ass, in a clear display of powerful retribution for her father’s demise.

There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide when their owner’s naked rear burst through floor after floor, toppling building after building, with clattering debris, raining everywhere, among the screams of thousands.
Liam yanked Sam along with him, while meandering wildly through throngs of panicked Caspivurian’s. He looked about desperately, thinking of a place which would give them chance for survival. He had to hurry though, because Lauri’s ass wasn’t waiting, covering all, and brought darkness and destruction when it descended on all of them.
Liam recalled a bomb-shelter where he had hidden a few times when they were warned about an imminent air strike from the enemy.
They ran towards a battered factory, meandered around the back, where Liam knew was the entrance towards the bomb-shelter.
All hope crashed, when a frantic mob was seen, screaming and fighting to funnel their way in one narrow entrance, in a desperate attempt to find solace in an already packed-full bomb-shelter.
Liam looked to the sky and saw their owner’s smooth rear still crashing down in a slow pace under the roar of panicked screeches everywhere.

He took one last glance at Sam, his foster kid, before all were crunched in a bloody pulp beneath Lauri’s teenaged ass.

 

 

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 6 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we're going back to the spat between Lindsy and Addison from chapter 1 and 2.
I hope you enjoy ;) 

 

 

Addison watched with great interest when her index-finger took another swing and flicked at the hot-air balloon.
Her expression remained stoic when a wave of amusement coursed through her body.
She was surprised about the amount of decibels these little rascals could produce, seeming the fact they were merely action figure size. Both employees screamed their pants full while clutching the wicker basket. The thing oscillated heavily below the hot-air balloon due to Addison's powerful flick.
Addison's squinted eyes watched closely while the hot air-balloon, the size of a baseball, drifted slowly by in front of her young face. 

Addison was only vaguely aware of Lindsy's voice and her ceaseless twaddle about death-boringly instructions and the store's ethics. Just like aunt Cassadee promised, Addison was allowed to join in the store for a day. The only condition was that Lindsy was the one who would take her on tow. The blond floozy was one of the store's top sales and was more than eager to boast about it every second. From time to time, Addison looked at Lindsy and nodded some, like she was actually listening to her blathering.
After a mindless hum of acknowledgement towards Lindsy, Addison focused her attention again to the shrunken air-balloon. She noticed its crew stoking the fire constantly. They were trying to get away from her. 

It climbed further, its top rising now above Addison's tousled blond locks, while she stood akimbo, watching them with great interest. An almost indistinguishable smirk formed on her lips. She wanted to play with them, give them hope, so she allowed them to ascend without interference. Just when they were about to reach a safe height, whereby Addison would be unable to reach them, she decided to shatter their hope and reached out with her arm. With a drooling glee on her face, her fingers snapped close to pluck the basket from the skies, when a sudden blast shrunk them down to mere nothingness. 

“The hell?” Addison brought out, perplexed, and looked to her side, “You barely missed me?!” she fumed at Lindsy. 

Lindsy replied with a grant smile, “a pity I did. It would have served you right for not listening to me.“ 

“Are you threatening me?” Addison pushed a clenched fist in Lindsy's face. She wanted to smack that self-complacent countenance so badly. It vexed her even more when she saw Lindsy not even flinching by her sudden gesture. 

“And what if I did?” Lindsy said darkly. 

“Don’t forget who you're speaking to.” 

“I know exactly to whom I'm speaking to. Come, the customers are usually not very patience at this hour.” Lindsy said. Addison was grinding her own teeth when Lindsy ambled by, causing a gush of wind to engulf her. 

She heard a zap of the shrink gun behind her, and Lindsy’s voice stating some curt words of instructions. It implied that Lindsy had just enlarged the hot air-balloon and had given its shrunken employees a new task to carry out. At Kaiser and Wiggins, the usage of shrunken Caspivurians as employees was customary. It was a smart solution to significantly lower the main item of expenditure, personnel costs. To prevent the danger of rebellious behavior, whole families of every single shrunken employee were stowed away in a place only known to Cassadee Wiggins. The promise was made that after two years of loyal service to the company, the employee would be reunited with his family and allowed to live in peace in one of the fields in Cassadee's Garden of Solace. 

Addison took her time before following Lindsy towards Section G, a massive hall, the size of three football fields and cramped with ankle-high houses and glittering skyscrapers reaching barely the height of the hip.
While ambling her way towards Section G, Addison was pleased to see every employee, whether they were Caspivurian or from Stinesaa’s origin, all greeted her with great respect and hurried out of her way. They all knew she was Cassedee’s niece and knew better than to vex her in a way this Lindsy did. If it wasn’t for the fact this Lindsy wasn’t such a gifted sales, with that nauseating smile of hers, she would never have gotten away with this behavior.
It was high time Addison learned her a lesson she would never forget. 

Entering through the arched hallway of section G, Addison was surprised to see it was already so crowded with customers at this early hour. She looked about and saw various salespersons locked in deep conversation with curious customers, pointing at shrunken property, naming prices etc etc.
Addison had learned that this specific hall of the company drew buyers who were interested in decorating their home and garden with shrunken property of this particular size. All infrastructures here were utterly empty shells. No shrunken Caspivurians were included. Therefore, prices were even less than cheap, relatively speaking.
Buyers used these kinds of properties for various reasons. Some bought a shrunken apartment for the simple reason so they could use it as a sidetable next to the couch. Other’s, wanted to create an idyllic garden by placing some little houses among their blossoming flowerbeds. A single individual here and there bought only for the base reason so they could relish in destroying it in all kinds of creative ways. 

A wave of an almost untamable anger pumped through Addison’s veins when she saw Lindsy in the distance, beckoning her like some lapdog. She felt deep ashamed when she was obliged to get along with Lindsy’s game of indignity and chose to amble her way, while there were at least a dozen pair of eyes gawking at her. She felt an indomitable urge to put Lindsy down a peg, right here, right now, in front of all these customers. It was a cunning move of Lindsy to put Addison’s short-temperateness to the test. She was obviously hoping Addison would lose control and put up a scene here in front of all these people, which would subsequently mean a big chunk of discredit in the eyes of her aunt, the company’s boss.
Addison was smarter than that though, so she hang low, playing the perfect and well-mannered employee. She had to vent her boiling anger in some way though, so she just crushed a shrunken lorry, of about two inches high, which happened to cross her path and acted like she did it by accident. It was considered a small effort for the impetuous juvenile to just dodge the passing lorry or to slow down her pace just a bit to prevent collision. Unfortunately for the lorry driver, Addison’s anger had to be vented, and her plunging sneaker had chosen his vehicle as the unlucky target. Addison’s step of doom ended his life in a crushing instance and with it, sealed the fate of his entire family. His demise would condemn them to a life of slavery and death, earning a few coins for Cassadee on the market the moment she would take note of this tragic accident.
Addison was of course totally unaware of the outcome of her action, and even if she would realize it, she wouldn’t care less. The fourteen-year-old girl was entirely occupied by her own egocentric desires to harass her attention with the fate of some shrunken Caspivurian family.

Approaching the group of customers surrounding Lindsy, Addison put up her most charming smile and flooded them with exaggerated words of civility. She made sure the withering glances she treated Lindzy on, in between conversation, were subtle and unseen by all others.
Addison was not used to being bossed around by someone, especially since it was someone like Lindsy, someone who prided herself far more than she earned. Being raised by subservient parents in a house full of clerks who served her at every beck and call, Addison had never learned the value of taking responsibility and respecting the necessities of other human beings. Addison is used to living in a world revolving around her every wish and need. This life-long tendency sculptured her personality to the selfish brat she was today. This self-centered demeanor was only strengthened when Addison came into the possession of a small country of microscopic cities, filled to the brim with millions of shrunken Caspivurians who were all powerless to oppose her childish needs.
It filled Addison with great joy to be able to oversee her whole micro kingdom while merely observing them sitting on her haunches. A mere stomp here and there upon their fragile infrastructures was more than enough to impose total submission and obedience.
Addison looked at Lindsy with great disgust and saw the shrink gun safely tucked in her belt while she was conversing all frantic with the customers. Addison was contemplating of a way to get even with her, when Lindsy was already ahead of her and caught her by surprise with a lowdown move.

“Addison,” Lindzy called out, shaking Addison out of her train of thoughts. “I was just telling these noble minds that you’re more than familiar with Ascela, one of Caspivur's most prominent provinces where these little structures are coming from, would you care to fill us in with the architectonic details of them please?” Addison gawked at Lindsy’s cheerful face like a four-year-old kid who was asked if she wanted to take care of the household financials.
She felt completely humiliated with no way out, when she stammered a few disjointed words, while dozens of hopeful eyes from the customers were watching her.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 7 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

The spat between Addison and Lindsy is reaching its climax. Who will gain the upper hand?

 

+++

After this degrading moment whereby Addison scratched her elbow in a compulsive manner and stammered some disjointed words, she was finally able to put her mind in forward gear again as she started to address the customers again; 

“Ascela! Yes… Wonderful place Im telling ya.” Addison gave a queasy smile. “Thank you for the honor, Lindsy.” She said, giving her an extravagant nod of courtesy. 

“My pleasure.” Lindsy beamed. 

“An honor I definitely have to repay you with in equal worth some day.” Addison said while grinding her teeth like a millstone.
She took a long second to pierce her eyes at Lindsy’s intolerable joyful countenance, before bringing her attention back at the customers. Addison’s mind reeled with thoughts of what she could tell the customers about Ascela. She had never heard of the name. Never deign to delve deeper than the knowledge that Caspivur was a continent they were at war with and that they’ve lost, because they were powerless to deal with their shrinking technology.
Addison was about to open her mouth with the intention to babble, just to buy time, before one of the customers, a stocky woman in her mid-forties, was burning to ask a question, 

“Was it really considered rude to arrive in time for an appointment in Ascela?”

“Yeah, I heard the same thing.” Her apparent other half filled it, for he caressed her arm before speaking, “people there usually arrived about ten minutes later than the agreed time.” 

I thought we were going to discuss architectural drivel. It seems were taking a sudden detour through the county’s queer customs instead. Addison pondered. I can work with that. 

She took a quick gaze at Lindsy, curious to see her response for this nuisance to thwart her. Unfortunately, Lindsy’s beaming face told nothing, it remained unfazed. It was hard for Addison to judge if this averted path would benefit her or not. It was certainly better than talking about complicated technical details. That's for sure.

“That’s correct! I went there to the equivalent of elementary school for almost a year. A couple of odd ducks there in Ascela. I can tell ya that!” Addison produced a fake laughter. 

“Oh wow! So you actually lived there?” The man said, looking at her like she was some extinct specie who was just resurrected from the death. 

“Well… yeah. But that was way before all tension between Caspivur and Stinesaa came boiling up.” Addison lied. She felt proud of herself that she was able to lie with such conviction in front of all these people. Naturally, she was not entirely a novice on that field. She had constructed thousands of lies before in her life, most of them concocted while dealing with her parents, to get away with things. She even forced attendants to join her in a lie to her parents. Its just so easy to persuade a dependent employee with pouty lips and the threat of child molestation. They all gave in to her, even the most decent ones.
It suddenly looked like Lindsy was adapted to the new course this conversation had taken, for she showed an intention to mingle in again.

“Why won’t you favor us with stories about the contributions your brother Kieran made with the local watersport companies there?” Lindsy glittered. “He was quite the surfer, wasn’t he, Addison?” Lindsy winked. She gave the man next to her a little tab with her elbow and whispered loud enough for Addison to hear. “He was also very fond of leopard seals.” 

Addison felt a stab in the heart when her brother’s name was mentioned. She just gawked at Lindsy, slack-jawed, tears flooding her eyes. 

“Sounds like a remarkable man that brother of yours.” The man said. 

“Is something wrong, dear?” The woman asked with concern in her voice.

Addison could not take it anymore. She ran off, crying, and tried to cover her face from the prying eyes. She meandered through throngs of people. Most of them scurried aside when they saw her storming by.
Addison dove into the nearest restroom she was familiar with and walked over to the sink. She snarled a few words to chase away some chattering girls and drenched her face with ice cold water streaming from the tap. A pair of puffy red eyes stared back at her when she took a glance through the mirror. She hated herself for allowing such display of weakness in front of all these people. In front of Lindsy.
God! What a low blow to bring in her brother and force her to talk about him like he was still alive! Addison realized she had strongly underestimated Lindsy's degree of filthy cunningness. Her anger made room for sadness when she thought back of her brother, Kieran. 

Addison still cherished fondly the last time she felt his strong arms hugging her scrawny body. It was on the day of his dispatch to some remote island, called Marich, located deep within the vast lands of mighty Caspivur. In hindsight, the battle that took place there happened to herald a turning point in The Great War, all in favor of Stinesaa. His battalion's sacrificial effort made it possible for a group of scientists to extract a pretty key piece of technology from hostile territory into safe hands. This knowledge eventually led to the development of The Modifier Mark III or colloquially known as just ‘Shrink Ray'.
None of the battalion members had survived the battle. Even so, almost all were awarded with much-venerated medals and were considered national heroes. All but one. Kieran had never participated in the battle, for he drowned before he was even able to set foot on Marich. During their trip, Kieran had stumbled over a straying dock line and fell into the whirling waters of the Northern Depths.
Before his buddies were able to rescue him a leopard seal suddenly emerged from the waters, clenched his teeth into his cloth and dragged him below the deep blue surface. His body was never found.

Addison fashioned her blond tousled hair, wiped her face dry to some towel and was about to exit the restroom. She was through with this place and wanted nothing more than to go home. Suddenly, the door swung open and she saw Lindsy standing there in the door jamb, with some box in her hands. 

“What do you want? Ready to plunge another dagger into my guts?” Addison said. 

“I-I just wanted to say… I-I’m here to… I’m sorry, Addison. I truly am. I stepped over the line. I guess I was just threatened by your presence here.” 

“My presence?” That surprised Addison. Lindsy appeared so self-assured. Why would she feel threatened by her? A mere fourteen-year-old girl? 

“Well, you ARE the boss’s niece after all.” Lindsy gave a chuckle. Addison manages to join the laughter. 

“I guess I am.” She said. 

“Here.” Lindsy handed her the box. “Its not much, but its all I could find in such a short notice.” 

“What is it?” Addison took the box from Lindsy. 

“Take a peek yourself.” Lindsy gave an inviting gesture. 

Addison opened the box and saw two structures of about three inches in height. 

Lindsy added an explanation, “They are monumental buildings, confiscated from Caspivur. They came in just yesterday. I know you collect these things. They are yours. 

“and don’t tell your aunt please.” Lindsy gave a sour smile accompanied with folded praying hands. “I had them registered in the system as ‘broken’.” 

“Haha, don’t worry, I won’t” Addison returned a reassuring smile. She took her time to delicately pick up one of the structures to admire it. It was hard to believe that this historical structure was once an imposing thing of several hundred feet in height. Now however, pinched between the fingers of a fourteen-year-old girl, it looked like some ultra-realistic plaything you could buy at the toy store around the corner. It would be so easy for her to crush it between her thumb and index-finger. That would be a waste though. Addison was already brimming with ideas of how she would use them to decorate the shrunken society in her bedroom. The buildings didn’t look very clean though. That meant she had to put her microscopic servants at work. 

“Come, look at the clock. Its high time for a break.” Lindsy ushered her along. They meandered through a maze of halls. At some stage, Lindsy asked her to hold up, for she had to tie her shoe.
While tampering with her shoelaces, Lindsy started to speak. “Pity of the lorrie, by the way.” 

Addison’s thoughts were already drifting off to her brother when Lindsy spoke. 

“Lorrie?” She glanced back with a faraway look. “Ah yes! The lorrie!” Addison shrugged. “I did it on purpose.” 

“Ha! I knew it.” Lindsy snapped her fingers. “You little rascal, you.” She gave Addison a naughty smile. “But aren’t you afraid for sanctions? Even though that driver was just a Caspivurian, your aunt does value them as employees.” 

Addison sighed, “My aunt values the counting of money even more to notice such trivial things. Uncle Scrooge got nothing on her, Im telling ya.” 

“So you do these kind of things often?” 

Lindsy's sudden blunt assumption surprised Addison. She hesitated for a moment before her lips parted again, “My parents are rich. Fat filthy rich. Maybe not on the level of Aunt Cassadee, but still. I always get whatever I want. Especially from my dad, he's a weak puppet when facing my pouty lips. Still though…” 

“Its not enough?” Lindsy asked. 

“Its NEVER enough!” 

“Sooo?” Lindsy prodded 

“So… I think I kind of took matters into my own hands from time to time.” 

Lindsy gasped, bringing up both hands over her mouth. “You stole from her!” 

“Not so loud, you clod!” Addison fumed. She frantically looked about. “and don't say it like that. You make it sound like Im a criminal or something.” 

“Sorry.” Lindsy whispered. None of them spoke for a while, until Lindsy broke the silence. “Like… what kind of things did you… you know…” 

“Borrowed you mean?” Addison said “The usual. A few buildings here and there. Just to decorate my society. And a handful of Caspivurians when the need was there” 

Lindsy gave her a was-that-all look. 

“And perhaps a city or two... no wait, three actually.” Addison finished her confession. It remained silent after that. And for the first time during this conversation Addison had serious doubts if it was a wise move of her to spray so openly about her vile deeds. She hardly knew this Lindsy. Her apology from earlier did seemed genuine though, but still. 

“There, my shoe is tied.” Lindsy stood up and ushered Addison along. “come, we deserved a break. It’s a long day still.” 

The rest of the day went by without further ado. Lindsy showed Addison the finer points of the commercial approach and how to create a goodwill factor when dealing with hesitant customers. Addison noticed that Lindsy’s endearing smile did half of the battle on that area. She had to admit that Lindsy was indeed a handsome girl to look at. Addison knew that she was quite the eye-catcher herself, even for her youthful age. However, she had to acknowledge the superiority of Lindsy’s fine facial attractiveness in comparison with hers. 

“You did great today, Addi.” Lindsy gave Addison a tap on the shoulder. 

“Really? Addi?” Addison rolled her eyes. 

“You don’t like it?” 

“Perhaps I would. If it weren’t it for the fact that my grandmother used that same name every time she reprimanded me for swearing within the walls of her home.” 

Lindsy laughed out loud. “God! Im sorry to hear that.” 

“Well, I suppose its still better than ‘cutiekins’. That’s my aunt’s most favorite pet name when addressing me.” 

“Amen to that.” Lindsy said. 

“Speaking of my aunt. Lets go see her right now.” Both Addison and Lindsy ambled their way towards Cassadee’s office.
She barged in unannounced and saw her aunt toiling behind her laptop, eyes heavily frowned, under the light-speed rattles of typing sounds.
Before Addison was able to address her aunt with some witty comment a cold stern voice suddenly spoke; 

“Sit down.” 

It perplexed Addison to hear her aunt using such a short instruction, in a somewhat imperative voice. This was nothing like Aunt Cassadee. Perhaps some headwinds? That’s still no reason to take it out on your favorite niece, was it?
Addison sat down in the office chair in front of her aunt on the other side of the desk. Lindsy stationed herself behind Addison.
It took an eternity before Aunt Cassadee finally took her attention away from the screen and glanced at Addison with eyes that dripped from disappointment. 

“What?!” Addison said. 

Aunt Cassadee said nothing in return. She grabbed her laptop and spun it 180 degrees. Addison felt like she was struck by lightning when she saw footages of herself, walking with Lindsy in some hallway.
She saw Lindsy crouch, to tie her shoe. Addison knew what was coming and waited for the inevitable.
Suddenly, she squinted her eyes when she noticed Lindsy taking a quick peek towards the camera, looking directly into the lens, just before she started to speak.
Addison’s chair screeched backward, tumbling on his side when she leapt up. She seethed, eyes brimming with hate when she aimed them at Lindsy, 

“YOU SET ME UP!” 

Addison was deaf for the attempts of Aunt Cassadee to ease up. The loud smack reverberated through the crampy office when Addison’s hand landed hard on one of Lindsy’s cheeks. 

“CUTIEKINS!!” 

Addison looked at her aunt, still defiant, but also surprised by her strident voice cutting deep in her eardrums. 

“I spoke to your mother, and things are getting completely out of hand with you lately.” Aunt Cassadee started. She gave a deep sight, and her firm gaze melted off and made place for a look of disappointment and gloom. “I hate to do this, cutiekins. Nevertheless, both your mother and I think its for the best.” 

Addison was shocked to see her aunt grabbing a shrink ray out of the top drawer. 

“Aunt?...” Addison said. 

“Im sorry.” 

A familiar sound reached Addison’s ears when her aunt charged the shrink ray and a bright-red glow shot to her face, making her feel light-headed, radiating a queer warmth through her body. Before she knew it, Addison had to crane her neck deeply to look up at a positively huge Lindsy.
Addison almost lost her footing when some heavy tremors preceded her aunt’s arrival, who positioned herself next to Lindsy. Both looked down upon her. One with a glance of repentance and the other looked like she was relieved and satisfied even. 

“I thank you for your honesty Lindsy.” Her aunt’s voice boomed high above Addison. “I know this was a tough dilemma for you since she’s related to me. Know that you have my deepest gratitude.”
Addison received one last disappointed look from her aunt before she left, but not without a final word; 

“She’s yours for the week.” 

Addison jumped and screamed frantically to gain her leaving aunt’s attention. She pleaded wildly to reconsider things and shouted out all the lewd things Lindsy had done to her, but it was already too late.
She cowered in fear on the floor when a glaring Lindsy, with still a prominent slap mark on her cute face, crouched down to collect her with a football-field-sized hand.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 8 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Addison is dealing with her new environment.

 

 

 


Theresa, with a small bag clamped under her arm, carefully clutched the doorknob and turned it with utmost care. She did not want to wake her husband while sneaking out of the house on such an inhuman hour in the morning. Theresa cursed softly when a loud metallic-like clack was heard, coming from the door-lock. In this early silence such trivial sound tolled through the house like a reverberating church bell. 

“Quite early for a stroll, don’t you think?”

Theresa leapt up, let the bag fall on the floor and spun on her heels to saw Maverick, her husband, leaning against the doorframe, looking at her with a smug below his narrow eyes. Theresa cursed herself.

“Don’t blame yourself, sweety. It was the vacant spot in bed that sold you out. 

“What are you up to anyway?” Maverick asked, as his eyes narrowed even more, becoming two thin lines.

Theresa sighed, but did not answer her husband. She picked the bag up and opened the door, ready to walk outside, until she suddenly felt a strong hand grasping her wrist.

“You’re going to feed that Stinesaa kid again, aren’t you?”

“Just… let me go.” Therese said, wrenching herself free from her husband’s grip.

“Curfew is still in effect at this time, Theresa. You're putting us all at risk. If the enforcers will find out…” Maverick’s words vanished in thin air, for his beloved wife was already merged into the darkness of the streets. 

“or worse… the Goddess.” Maverick spoke softly to himself. 

Theresa made her way through the town's square and took a second to observe the positively large statue, sculptured out of natural white marble, stationed in its center. It wore the resemblance of a slender young girl, looking proudly with her hands on her hips and a wide stance. 

Theresa's heart almost made a jump when she heard some incoherent words being mumbled, reverberating through the air. She heaved a sigh of relief when she saw that it was merely the Goddess talking in her sleep. A frequent habit of her. Theresa’s face churned in disgust when she saw the sight of a young blond girl, barely legal, turning around in her bed as the sheets were completely entangled with her slim naked legs. 

Theresa's throat made a gargling sound when she produced a loogie and spat one big green lump of spittle to drip from the statue's pedestal. She couldn't care less that an act like that could lead to the death penalty. 

No matter how much hate Theresa sends to this girl. The fact stood that her life, together with millions of others lay now in the hands of this college girl. 

+++ 

Bound by the wrists with shackles attached to the wall, Addison had only little space for finding a comfortable position to find sleep on her ragged mattress. Her attempts proved unsuccessful though. She repositioned herself for the umpteenth time and uttered some words of lamentation when this pose proved to be laborious painful too.
When she finally managed to find a somewhat comfortable position, on her back, as her mind stood on the verge of entering the state of relieved slumber, Addison cursed loudly when Lindsy’s sleep-mumble woke her up again. Then, the door to her shack opened with a long creak and a dark silhouetted head peeked around the corner. 

“Leave me be, you Caspivurian scum!” Addison shouted. 

“You’re not hungry?” A feminine voice called back. 

“I… what do you have?” Addison asked. 

“Just some dusty apples and a stale bagel for the ones with the appetite for it.” 

“Don’t you have anything better?!” Addison snapped back. 

“For your information, miss demanding. Its from our personal meager filled larder. My husband forbade me to give it to you. Yet still, here I am, risking not only my own life but-“ 

“Okay okay okay. I heard it, I heard it. Give it to me.” Addison said. A bag was thrown her way, scratching over the floor. Addison snatched it up, opened it, grabbed the bagel and started chewing on it like a starved alley cat. 

With her mouth still full, chewing, Addison looked at her good samaritan whose face was partly veiled in shadow still. A tiny stripe of light landing on one side of her head, revealed that this woman had black hair, mixed with gray roots. 

“I should be the one feeding you.” Addison said.

“well you're not.” The woman replied. “You're eating scraps. Just like the rest of us.” 

“Don’t talk to me like I’m your equal, because I’m not.” Addison said. 

“You're right about that, child. We're definitely not equals here. No one likes you. And beside my aid, no one is going to rush to your assistance when the need is there.” 

“Well, screw you and your aid! I don’t need your pity! Its only two more days till I get out of this dump. And when I do I will-“ 

“If… you get out of this dump.” The woman said. “The Goddess has never let anyone out of here. Rather he or she is a Caspivurian or not. 

“Yes, that’s right, child. We’re not all Caspivurian scum around here. I was once Lindsy’s history teacher. Until a bad grade from my side was the final straw that broke the camel's back and led to her failing to graduate.” She sighed. “I never expected such wrath from a good-mannered girl like her.”

“Wait, so you’re miss Packinmaker?” Addison arched her eyebrows. “Theresa Packinmaker?” 

Theresa nodded solemnly. 

“You were all over the news for months!” Addison said. “The feds are still looking for you as we speak.” 

Theresa snorted. “Well, their methods aren’t bearing any fruits now, are they? 

“Listen child, the Goddess is as cruel as a hag. Just keep in step with how things run around here and you will manage. You will hate it. You will be forced to do things which make you hate yourself even more. But you will live.” 

The chains rattled when Addison tried to stand up. “Look, I already told you, I don-“ 

Both Addison and Theresa focused their ears when some agitated voices were heard outside of the shack on the streets. 

“I have to leave.”Theresa said, hasting to usher herself towards to exit. Addison covered her ears when a piercing alarm started to blare all around them, coming from outside. 

“The fuck!” Addison screeched. 

“I have to go, child.” Theresa said. “Stay in line. I’ll be back.” Addison saw Lisa leaving through the door she came from. Not a minute later, two gruffly men in black military suits came in, untied her from the shackles and yanked her along, forcibly.
Taking step outside of the gloomy shack, Addison had to squint her eyes when a painfully bright light brutally invaded the layers of her retina. Way above her, Addison could see the artificial sun that was actually a table lamp, providing this sudden daylight. 

“Move along. To the square.” The soldier grunted, and prodded Addison to walk faster, giving her a harsh nudge from time to time. 

“I’m moving as fast as my short legs can you beefcaked imbecile!” Addison managed to spat in his face, before she was given another hard push which made her almost stumble. 

I’m soooo going to relish in my revenge upon all these critters when I grow back. Addison thought. 

Bending around a corner after exiting a narrow alley, the threesome were directed to a vast open square, adorned with scarlet-colored cobblestones. The square was packed with an innumerable amount of people, with even more pouring in from all the alleys and streets adjoining the plaza.
Addison saw more black soldiers ambling through the throngs, barfing them to their places, telling them to get on their knees.
Addison moved along with the flow when another soldier grabbed her by the arm and yanked her along. Various other soldiers pushed, shouted and slammed people aside, to create a path for Addison and her entourage to walk to the center of the square.
Addison noticed that all civilian people, men and women, young and old, were sitting on their knees in a praying stance. Addison almost had to puke when she heard them uttering words of reverence directed at the so-called Goddess, Lindsy.
Deep in the kneeling crowd, Addison could discern a woman walking that looked like Theresa. A sturdy man and two children, slightly younger than herself, accompanied her. Addison had a swift eye contact with her before Theresa and her family found a spot to kneel down and started praying. 

“Move it.” A soldier prodded Addison. 

“I am! Am I not?” Addison said.

She approached the center and saw a white statue, rising positively high. She had to crane her neck deeply to be able to see the face. She couldn’t resist a snigger when she saw that the statue wore the spitting image of Lindsy.
To her surprise, Addison saw that she was ushered towards a clearing in the middle of the crowd. She was commanded to take place in the midpoint of the clearing, right in front of the statue, and to kneel down in bowing reverence. Addison followed the first command and took her place in the middle, but refused to obey the second.
The whole situation was so queer, this scene, with these followers, soldiers, pompous statue and rough suppression, it was all so strikingly familiar to Addison.
The only difference was that she herself was now one of the shrunken people that was forced to worship instead of the one who was being worshiped. And she hated it.
Addison was used to being in control of things, was used to being able to shape fate for others. Her whims had always been law in their household, even before all the shrinking stuff happened. With her caring parents wrapped around her little finger and an army of servants crawling under her thumb, Addison made sure that her every whimsical wish received instant gratification.
Then, shrinking technology made its impactful entrance into the world and a room full of bruising cities, the size of a small country, found themselves under the cruel thrall of the fourteen-year-old brat.
Addison ruled with an iron fist and struck hard when she was forced to deal with insubordinate behavior. She loved every minute of it. It felt great to posses a hefty say in the family's household. It felt even greater to have absolute power over a civilization of real-life shrunken people. 

All the more disturbing it was to Addison to be shrunk down to a size almost impossible to be seen by the naked eye. Control was a wonderful thing, but only if you yourself was the one wielding it. 

“Kiss the dust!” A voice barfed in Addison’s ear. Not a moment later, Addison felt a stabbing pain when a truncheon whipped hard against her knee-pits, forcing her to fall on all fours. 

“Show your respect for the Goddess, girl!” A soldier looked down upon her. Addison gave a wailing squeal when he placed his boot on her back, pushing her body against the cold cobblestones. 

The indistinctive chatter all around her forthcoming from all the chanting and barfing of commands ceased instantly when a thundering giggle rolled over the city. Everyone seemed to hold his breath, with the soldiers also plunging down on their knees, kissing the stones. With the heavy boot now removed from her back, Addison was able to move more freely. She dared to take a peek at the sky and witnessed a spectacle of unmatched magnitude when a dark silhouette of monstrous proportion started to loom higher and higher over the city's rich skyline. 

Addison's eyes became as wide as they could stretch, as her brain ceased to give command to her lungs to pump oxygen through her body. Lindsy's celestial huge figure kept rising. Her gleeful face richly adorned with blond tousled morning hairdo soared higher and made place for her ample filled bosom, displaying themselves in their white naked gloriousness. Addison was able to see things more in perspective now and was astonished to see that even the largest skyscraper could easily be knocked over by just Lindsy's nipple now, if that was her wish. 

Addison felt deep envy nagging within the inside of her stomach when she saw what phenomenal power Lindsy had over them all. 

“Quite impressive ain't it, Addi?” Lindsy's voice boomed from the heavens. With her hands clenched into fists, Addison sank her nails into her skin when she heard Lindsy addressing her by the moniker she loathed so much. 

“As you can see, I have properly trained my subjects into showing respect upon my arrival, how is that for a style?” 

Addison snorted. My subjects don't need a siren to be informed of my arrival. She thought. Valuable hard lessons have learned them to anticipate it. You're not worthy of being a Goddess.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 9 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

  Addison is subjected to Lindsy's whims. Will she be able to turn the tide in her favor?

+++

“There… yessss, there.” Addison heard Lindsy's voice, moaning the words while she was indulging in the foot treatment, “don't forget the rim of the heel. Yes, that’s the spot. Aaaaahhhhh.” 

Each muscle in Addison's face started to stiffen, trembling from exertion as the strong fragrance compelled it to churn in disgust while being forced to massage Lindsy's pungent sweaty feet. 

“You like the smell?” Lindsy asked, followed by a giggle. She playfully wiggled her foot and laughed boisterously when action figure-sized Addison was tipped over by the motion. 

Addison rubbed her butt when she stood back up, mumbling a few words of crude curses addressed to her vile captor. 

“That's it. I'm done.” Addison said. “I'm done with you. and I'm done with your stinky feet.” she points at her in an accusing manner. 

Lindsy's happy face whipped into a death-serious glare as she lowered her countenance, facing it on the same level where shrunken Addison was standing on the side table. 

“You’re only done when I say you are done” Lindsy said, breezing her warm breath to wash over Addison. 

“I. Am. Done. d-o-n-e. Done.” Addison said, like explaining something to a stubborn child, “Look, I know these complex words are hard to grasp for your underdeveloped reptilian brain, but its really not that- 

“Ouch! You're hurting me!” Addison screeched, trying in vain to wriggle free when Lindsy's hand clutched her in a vise grip, putting her frail thorax on dangerously high pressure. With merely her head dotting out above Lindsy's warehouse-sized fist, Addison felt her bowels compress as she was lifted upwards, journeying towards Lindsy’s not-amusing billboard-sized face. Rising higher, Addison got a cursory glance at the shrunken city sprawled out on the side table far below, hardly filling half of its surface. It was hard to believe that only a few hours ago she was just as infinitesimal like all those millions of people scurrying in fear among those countless nano-buildings.
She had a good view of the desolation Lindsy had left behind last night, when her hand took an evening stroll through the city, pancaking various city-blocks with her massive digits. Plumbs of smoke were still richly present, veiling large parts of the city below a dark grayish shroud.

“Give me one valid reason why I should not squeeze the life out of your right now.” Lindsy’s booming voice grabbed Addison’s attention again. “the world thinks you’re dead anyway.” 

Addison mustered all her strength as she wriggled all frantic in a vain attempt to pry herself free from Lindsy’s concrete-like grip, “You’ll never get away with this! You’ll see!” 

“Ha! I think I already am. Theresa’s daughter was a splendid replacement. You two really look alike. Is that woman still grieving, by the way?” 

“They will find out!” Addison screamed, “and when they do there will be no place save for you to hide!” 

Lindsy brought her fist, containing action figure-sized Addison, even closer to her eyes, fuming when she spoke, “The only one who lacks a save place to hide here is you if you don’t snuff out that rebellious spirit of yours.” 

Lindsy plunged her fist back on the table, granting Addison a mild whiplash as her head snapped backwards by the strong motion. “Get back to work. Now.” Lindsy released her grip and lazily slumped down in her groaning lounge chair, doing some random stuff on her phone while slamming her sweaty feet back on the side table, right in front of Addison.
Addison just stood there, contemplating on ways to get out of this mess.

The bitch is bluffing. I know she is. Addison thought. 

“You’ve got three whole seconds to take up your duty before I’ll start breaking your arms.” Lindsy said, keeping her eyes on her mobile device.
Addison decided that it was wise not to nettle Lindsy any further. So with deep disgust and reluctance she walked up to Lindy’s looming feet and started pounding and scratching it with her already sore arms, releasing a sweet barrage of anger while doing so. For a moment, she forgot that an angered treatment like that would merely do Lindsy a favor.
Being out of options to escape from this perilous situation, Addison saw no other way than to give into this disgusting task of tickling Lindsy’s sweaty feet for the moment. After a while, her body was completely emerged in the task as it worked Lindsy’s feet on autopilot. Addison’s mind drifted off into a daydream as shards of recent events swept by in her head. From Lindsy’s vile fiddle that caused her to be shrunken in the first place, to the catastrophic events in the shrunken city caused by Lindsy. She also saw Theresa’s face, devastated in deep grief as she learned about her daughter’s fate.
The woman was always there for Addison when no one else was. She hadn’t seen her since Lindsy proclaimed her demise by aunt Cassadee’s boot though. That was three days ago.
Addison pushed all these disturbing thoughts aside. They would not contribute to improving her harsh situation anyway. She focused again on her task of finding a still untouched spot on Lindsy’s sole to tickle when for a sudden;

BANG!!! 

The whole room came to a stop as Addison cowered on her haunches, hands above her head, afraid for Lindsy’s retribution. Nothing came.
She opened her eyes again as they darted every which way in search for a descending hand or Lindsy’s looming face.
She merely saw Lindsy’s feet still resting on the table, soaring various stories high. Addison took a few steps to the side and took a peek just around her foot to be able to see Lindsy’s face.

Well I’ll be damned. The girl is sleeping? 

Addison saw Lindsy all slumped in her chair, head far tilted to the side as her mouth hung wide open, slack-jawed. A deep long breathing cadence escaped from her mouth, bordering the heavy vibrations of a snore. The loud clang was caused by Lindsy's phone crashing on the floor after it slipped through her fingers when she drifted into a slumber.

Addison wondered what would be a wise thing to do now. Lindsy was sleeping and she herself was perhaps big enough to take a split. She had to seize this opportunity for she might never get a chance like this again. She walked up to the edge of the side table to take a quick gander at the height. She trotted past the micro city, undoubtedly causing some major tremors on its outskirts. Addison noticed that the city’s highest buildings were barely able to reach her knees at this size.
Taking a peek over the side table’s edge, Addison quickly steered clear and took a step back as she realized that its height was still staggering.

She uttered some curse words and looked around all frantic, trying to find something she could use as a rope. Time was running out. Lindsy could wake up any moment. Addison’s eyes fell on a long black wire meandering on Lindsy’s bed. Judging by its appearance, Addison could tell that it was probably something like her cell phone charger. It was a thick wire; Addison was not sure if she would be strong enough to drag it along with her. Running out of options and out of time, Addison decided to go for it. Just when she was about to run for Lindsy’s bed, Addison’s eyes fell on something else; A shrink ray! Dangling from Lindsy’s holster, all active with flickering lights!
Trying to seize it was a living long shot for that gun was probably big enough to crush her under its weight. The chance that she would succeed in reaching the gun without waking Lindsy was also very slim. She could also slip while crawling along Lindsy’s bare leg and fall to her demise. Still though, the reward for succeeding was big enough to justify the attempt of such a perilous undertaking. She would probably end being severely punished by Lindsy if she was captured while trying to seize the modifier, but still. If she undertook nothing she would certainly remain imprisoned in that ravaged micro city while being constantly pocked by a gigantic Lindsy for god knows how long.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 10 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Addison is trying to seize the shrink ray from a slumbering Lindsy

 

+++

 

Addison stretched her fingers as her hand was underway to touch Lindsy's gigantic leg. The girl sat snoring with her head lolled in the chair.

Addison’s fingertips were only a few inches away now and about to touch Lindsy's skin, at the level where her shin started. She wanted to get to the shrink ray dangling from Lindsy's holster. To reach that point however, Addison was forced to climb along Lindsy’s leg. Addison’s face churned in full wince-mood when her fingers were about to touch Lindsy's leg, like she was about to caress a slumbering wild beast. Nothing happened. The girl's uncharming snoring did not cease.

First base, Addison. First base. She made an inner celebration, wiping her forehead.

It felt ridiculous to be so tensed about touching Lindsy while she was asleep. Addison was pounding the girl’s feet merely a few moments ago. And even that failed to function as a wake-up slap.
Either way, Addison wanted to be cautious though. If Lindsy would wake up now, she would probably be shrunk down to speck-size again and be placed back in the shrunken city on her nightstand.

“I can do this.” Addison huffed, balancing on Lindsy's shin, stepping her way towards the knee. Squinting in the distance, Addison noticed that traveling across Lindsy's leg was quite a long way before reaching the holster. Lindsy had always been a girl with prominent long legs. It did not help either that Addison was the size of an action figure now, with legs even smaller than matchsticks.

A few incoherent words were spoken, coming from Lindsy's mouth , making Addison flinch and put her in a mode of vigilance.
Addison breathed a sigh of relief. Luckily, it was only Lindsy babbling in her sleep.

Easy, Addison. Just, take it easy. She appeased herself while continuing with a fast-paced stride.

As she crested on top of the small hill which was Lindsy's knee, Addison braced herself for the second and final stage of her journey. Walking on Lindsy's bare thigh was significantly easier than balancing on her shin. The path was much wider now, and she did not have to fear of falling off, as long as she kept walking in the middle.

Every step made her foot sink a bit, cozy cushioned by the soft skin of Lindsy's upper leg. It was much more comfortable to walk on than the narrow and bony path of her shin.
As Addison drew closer to the shrink ray, the long and deep breathing of Lindsy became gradually louder. She saw Lindsy's perfectly flat abdomen rise and sink in peace with every respiration.

“Enjoy your time of leisure, bitch.” Addison said to herself, narrowing her eyes in a hateful glare. “Pretty soon, you'll be dangling from my fingers.”

As Addison approached the holster she drooled in the sight of the gleaming shrink gun dangling there for the taking. The distance had to be little more than 200 meters from Addison's perspective. She took a quick glance at Lindsy's eyes, which appeared still shut closed in sleep, and fastened her pace in every eagerness to reach the shrink gun as soon as possible. Her fast strode swiftly went over into a jog and then a sprint as she threw every caution out of the window and aimed her sights onto the shrink ray, flickering there alluring with all of its led lights.
Addison panted heavily from exhaustion and took one more glance at Lindsy's eyes and felt relieved when she saw they were still closed. With only a few decameters to go, Addison unleashed in a final dash, with a throat burning like hell, knowing for certain that she would succeed.

“Made it” Addison panted, as she placed her tiny hands gratefully on the plastic casing of the shrink ray. “freakin made it.”

“Okay, now what?” she looked about, trying to concoct something whereby she was able to use the gun on herself. The original plan in her head did not weaved further than reaching the gun without waking Lindsy. Now that she had, Addison couldn’t come up with a way to use it. She tried to pull the gun, which was more than six times her size, out of the holster and cursed when the damned thing didn't budge.

There was at least one thing that she could do and that was managing the settings on the gun. Being more than familiar with the modifier, Addison knew that there was a safety switch attached to the side. Switching it would allow the user to adjust the settings and fire the gun. It was obviously set on locked. It required all of Addison's scrawny muscle power to click the switch to off.
After an inner moment of euphoria and a clench of her fist, Addison quickly moved over to the panel of buttons with the flickering led lights, which allowed her to change some settings. She wanted to open the menu and cursed when she got blocked by a safety measure. The program required her to input a four-digit number access code. Addison's mind reeled with options of what kind of code Lindsy would have used. Addison wasn't very familiar with Lindsy as a person, so she did not know the more personal things like, her date of birth or the digits of her postal code. Those were definitely numbers worth to try on occasions like this. Addison decided to just try some numbers aimlessly, but obviously, to no avail.

“Fuck! So close.” Addison whispered in an angry tone.

When her mind was already trying to concoct a plan B, Addison's eyes fell on a piece of paper attached on the wall near Lindsy's laptop on the desk. A four-digit number was written on it with a big black marker. Addison tried the number and made an inner jump of joy when she was granted access in the modifiers menu.

She stumbled upon various numbers and codes. The information on the display told her that the current setting was set on a scale of 1:18, referenced from the original size of the target, and the tiniest radius possible. Target type was placed on animate and intensity on 20%. Whereby a higher percentage indicated a stronger beam, resulting to a faster pace of growing or shrinking, depending an the setting.
Addison concluded that these were the settings Lindsy had used to grow her from speck-size to action figure-size.
Addison frowned deeply as she pushed various buttons, scrolling her way through the menu, cracking her brain while doing so.

“Now, what was it uncle Buck said again about the gauge reading?” she mumbled.

The next moment, Addison had to hold on for dear life when Lindsy groaned loudly while waking up.

“Uuwaaaaaahh!!” Lindsy stretched her slender arms out, protruding her healthy bosom as they bulged several tight fold lines in the fabric of her shirt. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and spoke, “you’re getting better at this, Addy. Remind me to ask you to give my feet a good tune-up after a shopping spree. Addy?...” Lindsy scanned her room, looking about. “where the hell is that chick?” she spoke indistinctly.

Addison shrieked as she tumbled over when Lindsy was busy standing up. She narrowly prevented from falling to the floor and was able to grasp a few threads from Lindsy's raffled denim shorts. She kept dangling there in silence, all the while Lindsy stood there, surveying her room, totally unaware of Addison hanging from her shorts like a flailing monkey.

“Come out this instance, Addy! You do not want to make me angry now, do you?” Lindsy started to amble through her room, bending over to look under her desk and peeked around the corner of her wardrobe. Then for a sudden, Lindsy spun on her heels and darted off to close the door with a loud bang, to prevent Addison from escaping the bedroom. The quick footfalls caused Addison's body to jiggle like spinning laundry in a tumble dryer. Addison cursed softly as her strained fingers almost lost their grip, but were luckily able to hold on. As Addison looked down, clinging merely on a few denim threads at the level of Lindsy’s upper thigh, she was reeling at the sight of the tremendous height she was dangling from. A free-fall from this altitude, given her current size, would mean a serious injury. Or death even.
The shrunken city on Lindsy’s nightstand came into sight, becoming bigger when Lindsy crouched down in front of it.

“Perhaps you shitheads know where she is? Hmm?” Lindsy addressed the ravaged city while she loomed in threateningly like an unfathomable huge celestial body, ready to devour all. The faint howling of emergency crews, who were still teeming about to rescue those who needed it, rose up from the city. “or should I take another stroll?” Lindsy’s luscious lips withdrew, making place for a mischievous grin as her hand floated above the metropolis, shrouding a good amount of city blocks. Loud sirens throughout the city started to wail, declaring a state of emergency for all of its citizens as they were under serious assault by the massive hand of a prankish teen girl.

“What the?” Lindsy flinched and looked down when Addison made a scream of exhaustion. Her strained fingers, lubricated by plenty of sweat, were unable to hold on any longer and were losing grip.

“Aaaaaarg!!!” Addison saw her fingers slipping slowly from the last piece of denim thread. Despite that the fall would be significantly shorter due to Lindy’s crouching position, it was still high enough to cause a major injury on Addison’s legs and ankles. “Fuck! Me! Crazyyyyy!!!” Then, the world became a blur and the sensation of sky-rocketing downwards gave her a weird déjá vu of falling from the apple tree in her grandpa’s orchard at the age of four whereby she broke one her ankles. Even in those fleeting seconds before touching the ground, Addison realized darn well that the impact would hurt. A lot.

“Gotcha!”

Addison made a wailing squeal as her body plunged down onto a surprisingly soft surface, which radiated a strong fragrance of moisturizing lotion. Then the world went dark.
Lindsy brought her closed fist up to her face and leered down upon its content when she opened it. “Playing hide and seek, aren’t we?” she laughed boisterously when she saw Addison all curdled up in the palm of her hand, shaking like a cornered animal. “You know what? I’ll be the seeker again, and I will grant you a huge head start by shrinking you down to a size which will be barely visible by the naked eye. How does that sounds to you, huh?”

Lindsy reached for the shrink ray, took a gander at the display and shifted her eyes upon Addison again, "Tampering with the settings, huh? Smart girl. Real smart. But not good enough to save your sorry ass." Lindsy bleeped some buttons and aimed the gun at Addison. “Good luck fighting off microbes down there.” A charging sound was heard and Addison shrieked when her body suffered the brunt of the modifier’s full blast.

Lindsy’s evil glare shot in a look of consternation when Addison’s body started to grow instead of shrinking.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 11 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Addison and Lindsy are engaged in a size battle, who will gain the upper hand?

 

+++

Addison kept leering at Lindsy, who was all flabbergasted while watching her adversary increasing in size with rapid pace.
Addison was glad that she was still able to remember the nifty trick to reverse the gauge readings.
It did take a few moments for Lindsy before this unexpected turn of event started to sink in with her. She just gawked at Addison who kept growing and growing while stationed on the palm of Lindsy's hand. Only when Addison's weight became too heavy for her hand to carry did Lindsy's brain managed to spring into action. 

“Get off!” Lindsy screeched. 

She released the trigger and flailed her arms about like she was holding some kind of venomous insect. Addison, whose size had already surpassed one feet and was well underway to grow to two, tumbled down upon the floor. She quickly stood back up and was pleased to see that she was still expanding in size, despite that her body was cut off from the modifier's blast. Probably due to residues still roaming about within her body, affecting its cells.
Its pace went gradually more slowly, until Addison's height ceased to increase when her body stood slightly taller than Lindsy's knee. 

Crap. 

Addison's mind reeled while she pondered about her next strategy. She was significantly larger than before, stronger also, but still the size of a big dwarf and no match against Lindsy who still towered over her.
Lindsy prepared to pick Addison up and reached out both hands.
Addison grabbed a battery lying on Lindsy's cluttered floor and threw it against one of her boobs. 

“Argh! Bitch! You're going to regret that!” Lindsy swung one leg backwards and unleashed a grant soccer kick, with the aim of launching dwarf-sized Addison to splatter against the wall. 

Addison ducked to the side, rolled through a pile of dirty clothing and dove behind a plastic box filled with glamour magazines. Addison heard the modifier charging. A bright light lit up the room as the box she was sheltering behind received the full brunt. 

Lindsy cursed when she saw the box expanding, “The hell you did with the settings?” 

Lindsy bleeped on some buttons and shot another blast at a cup standing at her desk, which also started to expand, until it matched the size of a bucket. 

“Aaaaaaargh!” Lindsy slammed on the shrink ray. 

Addison made a mental note when she saw Lindsy throwing the modifier on her bed and quickly dove behind her desk. 

“Guess I'm gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way." Lindsy bounced her way toward the desk. “don’t think I did not see you there, Addy!” she trampled a few shrunken cars under her feet to pancakes, which were lying in her way on the floor. Her knees crashed down, obliterating a good chunk of some random shrunken city. 

Get out of my way, you!” Lindsy slammed the enlarged magazine box to the side which was the size of a moving box now and lowered her pretty face to ground level, to peek under her desk. 

“Get those scrawny little legs over here.” Lindsy groped her hand beneath the desk as she tried to reach Addison who was hiding behind it against the wall. 

Addison quickly rushed off, feeling Lindsy's grasping fingers grazing her legs. 

“Get back here you little shit! The longer you nettle me the heavier your punishment will be!” Lindsy slammed her fist on the floor, destroying the remaining part of the shrunken city. 

Addison seized her opportunity and sprinted her way towards Lindsy's bed, almost stumbling over a shrunken frigate, which was the size of a baguette to her.
She jumped to grab a piece of blanket draped over Lindsy's bed and clambered like a monkey to get on top of it. Addison checked over her shoulder and saw Lindsy fuming at her from the other side of the room.
Lindsy stood back up and bounced her way towards the bed, kicking and trampling clutter and shrunken property laying there scattered on the floor.
Addison heaved and cursed as she clambered the last piece of blanket and pulled herself up on the bed. She quickly stumbled towards the modifier flickering there on the blanket, with the rumbles of Lindsy's ever stronger strides running up from behind.
Being significantly larger and stronger than before, Addison was now able to pick up the modifier. It was still heavy though and she felt like a toddler holding a largely oversized handgun. She bleeped some buttons on the display, altered some settings and was right in time to aim the barrel at Lindsy, who launched herself at her like a savannah predator with stretched-out sharp fingernails. Addison squeezed the trigger and cursed loudly when the modifier still needed his two-seconds charging time before it was able to blast. 

In that narrow window of time, Lindsy was able to yank the gun out of Addison's tiny hands and aimed the barrel back at her, right before the modifier blasted and engulfed Addison's body with a bright red glow. 

Addison presented an evil glare while her body started to grow, “Fragged you again, didn't I?” 

Out of words, Lindsy’s cute countenance could only stare back, slack-jawed as she saw her adversary growing again, more rapidly than earlier. It would take roughly about 1.8 seconds before Lindsy's numbed brain cells would be able to process this sudden turn of event and engage into action. Time she did not had, for a cold hard object clenched against her head, knocking her out cold before she was able to jump into action.
The throbbing pain that violently journeyed through her head was gradually easing with the beautiful vocal Lindsy was hearing. Lindsy started to realize she had been unconscious for a while. Faint memories floated up again of her encounter with Addison and the hard smack she had felt when Addison was growing in size. Lindsy was barely able to crack her eyes open to see the vague silhouette of someone swaying from side to side while humming some merrily tune

“W-where... what... Addy?” Lindsy groaned while massaging her temples. 

“Aah! You're awake. Finally.” Addison's voice greeted her ears. 

Lindsy shook her head and was about to sit up as a jolt of pain was felt when she busted her head at something.

“Careful there, Lin. Sitting up straight is not possible in that thing.” Addison's voice warned her. 

Lindsy’s eyes were slowly adjusting, giving her a more clearer picture of her surroundings, until she came to the realization that she was trapped in some kind of glass jar. 

In the distance, Lindsy saw a monolithically huge Addison looming over her, beaming down at her with a triumphant smile. 

“You like?” Addison said while standing up to her full height while gallivanting in circles to show of her stylish striped skirt. 

Lindsy then realized that it was a piece of cloth coming from her own wardrobe. 

“It’s a bit oversized, but it will definitely do. Got to hand it to you, you have a good taste, doesn't she, Lindsy's mom?” 

Lindsy was in shock when she recognized a tiny figure clutched in Addison's hand looking exactly like her mother. She saw her screaming and crying in despair while Addison playfully squeezed and eased her fist, time after time. 

“You leave her alone right now!” Lindsy screamed in vain, while punching hard against the impregnable glass. 

“You do not command me anymore!” Addison's billboard-sized face closed in on her, filling her entire purview. 

“There’s gonna be some major changes on the horizon. Mark my words. And its all going to start with you!” 

Lindsy curled up in fear as Addison's huge hand reached out to her.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 12 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Addison is in search for her aunt but stumbles upon a sudden surprise instead.

 

+++

They all looked at her like she was some apparition risen from the dead. Changing faces, whispering in cupped ears as she strode by. It did not matter, though. There's going to be some significant changes around here pretty soon. Most let her pace by and did not dare to talk to her—most, not all.

"You're back!?"

Addison ignored Mayumi's sanctimonious smiling face, who almost bounced up against her. She darted her way towards the big, arched oaken door, slammed it open, and when she saw that the office was empty, she took a comfy seat upon her aunt's majestic chair. The whole thing appeared to be carved explicitly for someone of noble birth, with broad armrests and a high back looming widely over the one seated upon it. The only thing in the room that could compete with its regal appeal was the vast ancient, oaken desk installed in front of it. It was a station of power. It made clear to everyone who dared to enter the room who would be begging for scraps and who would be the one considering to grant it.

It was the foremost reason that Addison always shot her way towards the throne when the change occurred, to sit on, and to siphon a slight taste of power her aunt wielded. Cassadee had her own way of conversing with people. Her words were capable of augmenting the dominance effect her chair and desk radiated. It made people appear small, insignificant even, just like the ones roaming about in the 2 square feet aquarium stationed on the corner of Aunt Cassadee's desk.

Addison leaned in closer, stuffed a strand of wheat blond hair behind her ear, and focused her gaze.

There it was, a whole region, a slice of Caspivurian land, madly shrunken down until it could be stuffed into a fish tank not bigger than a moving box. Eight cities it contained, roughly the size of a big coin, one vastly larger than the other with villages dotting here and there adjoining the roads and rivers meandering throughout meadows and forests.

Their sole purpose? Adorning Cassadee's vast desk like a simple object of decoration. And rather they like it or not, they also served as an outlet for Addison's mischievous jolts that sprung up from time to time.

Addison's hairdo was completely ruffled, with long strands curling and sticking out every which way like they were competing in some eccentric art contest. It was the result of days of solitary confinement she endured during her time in Lindsy's clutches. They would still know her, though. All of them. Despite the freakish hairdo. It's impossible to forget the girl's eyes once her piercing gaze had traveled to the darkest depths of your soul. Her eyes looked like guardians, whose task it was to veil the flood of mischief hiding behind them but failed miserably. This girl was always up to something and these poor Caspivurians reaped the fruit when one of her outbursts appeared.

Addison breezed out a long exhale as she slumped her head upon her forearms lying on the table. Her flexed elbow cushioned her ear as Addison scrutinized the shrunken landscape from a tilted point-of-view, with long waving strands draped along her shoulders and face.

"You guys haven't sat on your hands, I see." Addison's eyes zeroed in on a particular city nicely nestled within the clearing of a crescent-shaped ridge. She was not quite sure why, but for some reason this ridge-city became her most favorite. Aunt Cassadee had received the shrunken landscape as a present from a business partner she was well disposed about approximately a year ago. When she heard the news, thirteen-year-old Addison was jolly-eager to take a look at it.  Upon first glance, Addison noticed that this whole region had subjugated themselves to the veneration of her aunt. Peeping through a magnifying glass, Addison saw dozens of statues and shrines and temples throughout the region, all serving as a tool to worship her aunt Cassadee.

Even though Addison possessed a shrunken civilization of her own, she could not withstand seeing those pitiful Caspivurians worshipping someone else but her.

While her aunt was off to do some errands, Addison seized her opportunity, walked up to the aquarium and addressed all citizens of ridge-city from above like an all-powerful Goddess. She commanded them to discard her aunt and start worshipping her instead, or else. The idea made her snigger. She was more than keen to see her aunt's eyes bulging with surprise when she would notice a statue with Addison's resemblance suddenly adorning one of her nano-cities. That moment never came, though. Addison placed big trust in the effects her authoritative demeanor had upon these insignificant Caspivurians. Nevertheless, their loyalty and awe for her aunt remained unwavering under the sudden collide with Addison's threat.

Day of the finger; it was called among the locals living within Aunt Cassadee's aquarium. It was the day ridge-city had to endure divine punishment in the form of Addison's pinky finger casting down from the skies. A fate Addison solely reserved for the ones that refused to bend to her will.

That was many months ago, though. Addison was looking at them now. She was curious. She wanted to see if ridge-city had recovered from the wrath of her little finger. And they had. Addison saw no more signs of rubble and leveled city blocks within ridge-city. There were new buildings, taller buildings, more pristine than the ones Addison's finger had flattened many months ago. But no statues. At least, no statues with her resemblance, that is. It made her sad. And when Addison is sad someone must be held responsible.

"Now… I do wonder how much trouble I can get in before my aunt returns." The sound created by Addison's rubbing hands was accompanied by the cackle of a self-complacent titter.

She could never know the pandemonium her rising body ignited within the aquarium as her hands fumbled to open up the lid. Just like the Caspivurians could never know that within mere moments the fate of their lives would be transferred into the hands of this looming teenage goddess.

"Miss Wiggins? I'm glad you're back. I knew you would." A sudden voice almost threw Addison out of balance as she stood on her toes to grope about in the aquarium.

Her hand crashed down, nearly missing a city that was dense with many gray, angular structures. A few of her fingers did manage to uproot a good portion of a vast pine tree forest within the miniature landscape.

Her eyes fumed like the glare of a cornered street cat as she addressed her disruptor. "Didn't your mother ever taught you that an open door doesn't necessarily mean free entrance?"

She saw an eccentric man standing in the door frame. Frail and short, he was, with a creepy gloat meandering along his barely visible lips as he seemed to scan Addison's body from bottom to top.

"Wait… I think I know you. You're Dr. Goof, right? One of my aunt's top guys from the scientific department." Addison placed the lid back upon the aquarium. She clapped her hands clean as she walked up to the man, ending her journey just a few feet in front of him with her hands on her hips. She relished in the fact that this man's height was unable to match hers. Not even if you would remove the hunch on his back, which would allow him to stand up straight.

"I'm glad you do, miss Wiggins. And yes, that's correct." His voice quivered while he spoke like he wanted to burst out in comical laughter.

"Soooo… did you come here to gawk at me, or is this a social call?" Addison broke the silence that followed after Dr. Goof finished his last sentence and kept staring at her. She quickly shot another question his way to fill in the uncomfortable silence following, "Do you happen to know where my aunt is, by the way? Been waiting here for ages." She presented a sheepish grin.

"You're aunt…" Dr. Goof started as he took a step towards Addison. "is no more."

Addison arched one eyebrow.

"Youth is taking over." He said as he presented a necklace in his open waiting palm with a stone attached to it.

Addison recognized it as her aunt's. A green emerald flickering in the lights of the chandelier hanging above their head. She was a bit reluctant as Dr. Goof gestured her to take it. Eventually, she did and held the green emerald in front of her curious eyes. She had never seen the thing from this close before.

Addison's eyes shot to Dr. Goof again as he lowered his head in reverence and bend his knees and spoke the words, "Kaiser and Wiggins is yours."

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 13 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Addison comes home after a long and quite wobbly day.

 

+++

 

 

Addison gave a deep sigh as she leaned against the door of her bedroom after shutting it close.

Finally, alone.

This day was one hell of a rollercoaster. First, her escape from the clutches of Lindsy after almost two weeks. Then, the unexpected news about her aunt's passing. Choked on a freakin microscopic steamship after swallowing it whole. Where do you come up with that?

Kaiser and Wiggins was a vast imperium carrying significant weight and influence in the world. It was now left without its captain, its chieftain, its honcho whose task it was to course its vessel towards thriving economic prospects.

Aunt Cassadee's former partner, Albert Kaiser, deceased many years ago under suspicious circumstances. Some had strong reason to believe that Cassadee herself had a finger in the pie regarding Albert's sudden death. However, concrete proof to support this suspicion has never been found.

Cassadee bought Albert's business share, and the company became a sole proprietorship, with miss Wiggins being at the helm of it all.

Addison was surprised to hear that Cassadee had apparently scribbled her name down as the company's successor in case of death.
This queer guy, Dr. Goof, was appointed as interim successor until Addison reached the age of 18 and would be given full control of the company.

Addison was glad about that. It would free her from obligations like attending deadening board meetings and concocting future strategies for the company. Addison was the type of girl who loved to benefit from all things accessible in life. She was however, somewhat reluctant to work for it. Some would call such a person a freeloader. Addison, on the other hand, was more inclined to categorize herself as a hedonist, though.

Being appointed as the successor for a company like Kaiser and Wiggins gave her more benefits than she could ever dream of.

She would gain access to all of its resources, even the most confidential ones. She would have a hefty say in what to do with all of its size altering technology.

What would it be like to grow? Like many miles tall. Addison would definitely love to experience that one day.

She ambled her way towards the back of her room. It was a quite vast bedroom Addison had, the biggest one in the house. Her parents gave in to Addison's ceaseless whining a long time ago. She kept insisting that her room was far too small for exercising her hobby of managing her micro kingdom. She wanted to expand, and these cramped walls prevented that.

After many months of stomping feet and wailing screams Addison finally got her way and switched bedrooms with her parents.

Addison plunged upon her overly luxurious king-sized bed (also traded with her parents) and shuttered her eyes to sink into a pleasant slumber.

Her eyes peeled open when she felt something root in the side-pocket of her skirt.

Lindsy…

Addison fumbled in her pocket and presented a triumphant smile as she watched a three-inch tall Lindsy dangling there from her thumb and index finger. The fabric of Lindsy's shirt was tightly pinched between them.

Addison snickered as Lindsy seemed to experience a moment of discomfort while her armpits were being sanded by the fabric. With one hand comfy cushioned behind her head, Addison's eyes scrutinized tiny Lindsy with the interest of a zoologist studying some rare specimen from the animal kingdom.

"What are you going to do to me?!" Lindsy's little voice screeched as her body failed all frantic in a desperate attempt to gain a comfortable position.

Addison merely presented a smile. She brought her hand over her mouth, letting Lindsy dangle helplessly above her parted lips.

"I showed you mercy! I let you live!" Lindsy screamed.

Addison lowered her hand, causing Lindsy's flailing body to enter the dark moisty depths of her open mouth. Her body was halfway in now as it endured Addison's hot, steamy breath.

"Pleaaaaaase!" Lindsy cried now as Addison's teeth were slowly closing in on her now. "I'll-I'll put up a good word for you, to your, to your aunt. I swear! It'll make you a boss in no time!"

Addison's eyes flashed open as her aunt was mentioned. She leaped up and her eyes fumed while they zeroed in on little Lindsy clutched tightly within Addison's fist. "You do not speak about her. Ever again!"

She tossed Lindsy to the side, where she rolled and bounced on the bed.

Addison keeled over and reached for her backpack, lying on the floor between her feet. She zipped it open, foraged about, and pulled out a handheld-sized plastic dome containing a shrunken city.

Her eyes strained hard as she tried to discern the location where she was being held while in captivity. All these buildings were so ridiculously minuscule now. And all those people living there are impossible to perceive with the naked eye. Addison could hardly believe that it was barely two days ago that she lived there. Theresa was there too. Miss Packinmaker, the history teacher who is probably presumed dead by the public.

She was the only one who was there for me when no one else was. Addison pondered.

She wanted to make up for her, so she promoted her to the city's new mayor.

The first order Addison gave to the citizens was to tear down Lindsy's statue and replace it with a new one. A bigger one and more beautiful than its predecessor, with her resemblance. Addison's youthful face formed into a satisfied smirk as she saw no more sign of Lindsy's statue.

"Hold it right there!" Addison said.

Little Lindsy froze in her track as she was about to clamber down along the blanket sprawled out on Addison's bed. She fell backward, bouncing up and down when Addison's humongous upper-body crashed down right in front of her. She was utterly surrounded as Addison's massive arms slithered along, blocking off her path.

Lindsy swallowed hard as Addison's fiery eyes pierced down upon her.

"I-I was just going to- "Lindsy ceased her pitiful explanation when Addison granted her a look of disapproval.

"You know what?" Addison rose a finger. "I'm going to allow you to do exactly what you were planning to do. With one catch." Addison looked down with glee as she saw Lindsy's body reducing in size after she gave it the full blunt with the modifier.

Lindsy looked about in panic as she saw every fiber of the blanket she was standing on seemingly increasing in size.

"There." Addison stopped when Lindsy was roughly the size of an ant now.

"Go. Do what you have to do. I'll be back in an hour or so, and if I still find you in this exact same spot, well… lucky you, because that means you've chosen to dedicate your life to me and I will take good care of you. If not… well… good luck managing on your own then."

With that, Addison stood up from the bed and ambled off, leaving ant-sized Lindsy to ponder.

She walked her way towards her most precious possession, laying there sprawled out at the end of her vast bedroom. An extensive collection of some of the most progressive cities Caspivur had to offer, with soaring skyscrapers showing off their majestic presence among the urban low-rise. These thriving cities were once cream of the crop compared to many other major metropolises around the globe, radiating great attraction to those in search of knowledge, power and wealth.

Then, things started to change rapidly when the modifier made its entrance into the world. One by one, these mighty urban centers received the full brunt of it and ended up as a ridiculously tiny fraction of their former size.

Their once-imposing quality became almost laughable when seen in perspective to the eleven-year-old godlike brat looming over them through the glass showcase, whining, "Give me this one! I want this city, mom!"

Many great cities, including its populace, stood on the brink of entering a dark and desolate era in life when they all came into the possession of a spoiled teen girl named Addison.

Millions had to cope with the fact that it was not about them anymore. They were forced to accept their new place in life as a mere plaything for a cruel girl.

That was more than three years ago and they all learned the hard way to not defy her divine will.

Addison had taught them well throughout these years. In the end, they all accepted her as their undisputed Goddess. Their loyalty was not born out of love but out of fear.

She did not mind, though. As long as these pitiful Caspivurians did as they were ordered. And they certainly did.

A broad smile crept upon Addison's face as her gaze swept over the relatively vast micro-kingdom adorning nearly half of her bedroom.

It was the warm smile of a mother who was finally reunited with her long lost offspring. She had missed them all, and Addison liked to think that they had missed her too, their queen.

The whole civilization stretched out from one side of Addison's bedroom to the other. It was boxed in between three walls, with a long, translucent fence of roughly one foot in height closing them in on the fourth side. It was possible for Addison to move the fence, so she could always expand her empire if the need was there. The only limit regarding space was the size of her vast bedroom. The civilization now took about one-third of the area—all in all, plenty of room for expansion.

All three adjoining walls were impeccable white. To break the monotonous view, these shrunken Caspivurians were forced to look upon each day a projector was installed to the ceiling. It projected a lifelike image of a vast blue sky, soaring sun and drifting clouds included during the daytime. The time between dawn and sunset corresponded with real-time to grant them a natural day and night rhythm. After the orange/purple hue of twilight, the projector simulated the endless void of a pitch dark sky night, radiating its raw energy when the lights of countless stars managed to lit up thousands of shrunken roofs under a soft silvery blanket.

Its atmosphere was almost idyllic and serene. It made some Caspivurians almost forget about the perilous situation they were trapped in. It almost smelled like freedom.

That was until Addison's thundering giggle snapped them back to reality, making people shiver in each other's arms.

Just like Addison had boasted earlier, the whole civilization was already into a full stop when Addison loomed over them all in a majestic stance. They already anticipated her arrival. All knees touched the floor and all heads bowed down in deep reverence to welcome the return of their beloved brat Goddess.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 14 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Lindsy is trying to cope with her new position as Addison's slave.

 

+++

Janus gnashed his teeth through the jolts of pain, harassing his right leg. He limped away, in the nick of time, before his beloved Chevrolet was picked up by the moody giantess roaming the streets.

The car's metal gave off a pleasant cold touch to the skin as Lindsy watched it crunching in her fist. She eyed the shrunken Caspivurian, limping off to surmised safety, and hurled the wrecked car, with him as the target.

"Fuck." Lindsy saw him hobbling around the corner of a hotel-apartment complex after her throw missed and hit a hotdog stand instead, igniting a positively bright explosion. Lindsy did not take the trouble of chasing him.

She looks around, overseeing her surroundings with ease as her head and shoulders towered above the city's tallest skyscrapers. Half of the city was in ruin, the other half in rudderless pandemonium as more than 1,8 million shrunken souls scurried about in a vain attempt to find safety from Lindsy's rampage. A long trail of death and destruction was left in her wake as Lindsy marched through the city, toppling buildings ad libitum. She almost enjoyed it. Almost…

At first, Lindsy was positively surprised by Addison's decision to let her roam free after being shrunk to nearly microscopic size earlier. Addison's humongous body barely rose to its full height before ant-sized Lindsy darted off, huffing and puffing, sprinting amidst the rope-like threads of the bright pink duvet cover, in search of freedom.

However, it became clear quite early that she would not endure very long on her own at a size like that. It was a painful decision to deliver herself into the clutches of the one she loathed so much, willfully.

She did not know if Addison was aware of her presence when she returned to her bed after more than 2 hours or so. Lindsy stood patiently, on the exact same spot Addison had left her, like a loyal servant, waiting to be noticed. Nevertheless, Addison's eyes refused to shine their gaze upon her person when the girl simply collapsed upon her bed, creating a quite hefty earthquake for ant-sized Lindsy, to take a finger-stroll through her phone. It took Lindsy some great deal of effort to be noticed by the spoiled juvenile. The journey to her leg, which was the nearest body part for Lindsy to reach, took almost an hour of hiking over the rolling landscape of Addison's vast bedspread. Lindsy then had to clamber and climb along Addison's bare leg, grasping and pulling her tiny hands on strings of shiny vellus hair to pull herself up. Only when she crawled Addison's thigh halfway, tickling her bare skin like the true insect she was, was she allowed a breather when Lindsy was finally noticed by her.

After being tipped up by Addison's fingertip, Lindsy had to endure a serenade of condescending words emphasizing her new precarious position as a slave. Along the lines, Addison also made clear that she was indeed aware of Lindsy's struggle to get her attention earlier.

As a self-proclaimed noble gesture, Addison enlarged Lindsy a bit and placed her amidst the shrunken civilization.

"Go ahead. Have fun." Addison had said, smiling gently, before ambling off again.

Lindsy uttered a sacred vow that she would not allow herself to enjoy this free reign over the shrunken society as a Godzilla-like monster. She refused to give Addison that pleasure. This so-called gesture of clemency was merely meant as a statement, to make clear to Lindsy as to who holds sway in this play of power dynamics.

She gazed beyond the forest of soaring, grey infrastructures and could discern even more cities sprawled out in the distance. A lot of them were richly filled with stately monumental structures, rudely shrunken and plucked from Caspivurian soil. Not very surprising, seeming the fact that Addison was a passionate collector of these things.

Lindsy's eyes narrowed with hate as they zeroed in on the somewhat blurry vision of Addison's humongous posture lounging in the far background. She sat all slouched in a lazy chair, tablet in hand, with her bare, wiggling feet slumped on a desk. Lindsy could also see a dome-shaped object stationed on the desk next to Addison's feet. Probably the shrunken city she had stolen from her.

Is she turning them into foot slaves?

Lindsy could hear her humming some ridiculous, merry tune. Its tones were spreading out clearly throughout the shrunken civilization.

It was hard to believe that a mere child, who showed up with a smudge of chocolate still greased on her cheek and bits of fabric of her skirt still clasped in her underwear, was being revered like a God by billions.

Lindsy could not deny the surge of envy she felt while witnessing the boundless devotion these Caspivurians showed while honoring their captor. Even in her absence, these people never cease their religious worship routine by bending their knees in dusty temples and bowing their heads in front of white marble statues with Addison's resemblance. Lindsy could not conceive how Addison established such continual, docile behavior among her ruck of shrunken Caspivurians on such short notice. Their devotion proved to be solid as a rock, even in the face of danger, when Lindsy, in an act of defiance, decided to stomp about just before Addison's looming arrival.

These shrunken Caspees instead chose to be mashed under Lindsy's boot than to interrupt their act of veneration for their brat Goddess.

"Sorry to hear about your struggle, Lindsy."

Her eyes bulged with surprise as Lindsy heard Addison's childlike yet thundering voice addressing her out of the blue.

Struggle?... The child can read thoughts now?

Lindsy covered her ears as an earth-splitting screech torn through the air when Addison's chair scoured over the floor. Lindsy slowly peeled her tightly pinched eyes open to take a peek. Beyond the sea of shrunken infrastructure, she was forced to gawk at the sight of an immensely huge girl glaring down upon them with a slightly cocked head.

Just as usual, Addison's straw-blond hair wore a heavily ruffled out-of-bed look, like it had just been slurped up and spit out by a Caribbean hurricane. Nevertheless, Lindsy had to admit that this tumbled hairdo, in a queer way, did match well with Addison's mischievous countenance. It seemed like a physical extension of her unruly nature, whereby each strand of hair rebelliously curled and stabbed in every direction except the right one.

Lindsy had to brace herself when Addison started to amble her way to them, creating heavy earthquakes with every godlike step. There was no sign of panic among the shrunken Caspees, only orderly acts of worship as each and every single one of them ceased in their track to kneel down in the middle of the street in praying reverence to the brat Goddess.

"Can't let you have all the fun down there to yourself now, can we?" Addison said as she smiled down upon the shrunken civilization sprawled out at her feet. Her narrowed eyes were accompanied by a sly smirk as they zeroed in on little Lindsy.

"How long are you going to keep me in here?" Lindsy asked while standing amidst a half-wrecked city with thousands of subordinates humming words of praise.

"That is actually a pretty interesting question. Why don't you answer it yourself? How long do you think you deserve to be in my clutches?"

Lindsy remained silent.

"How long did I deserved to be in yours?" Addison continued. "What did I ever do to you to make me deserve that stinging rebuke about my deceased brother?"

"I-I apologized for tha-"Lindsy stammered before getting cut off.

"or all that shit talk and those sniggering faces behind my back from you lot?" Addison glared down, hands on her scrawny hips.

"Just… just let me make it up to you… please."

"You're already am."

Out of instinct, Lindsy brought her hands up in a protective manner when one of Addison's majestic feet rose high above them, casting a great shadow, ready to stomp her to oblivion. Addison playfully wiggled her toes before tumbling her foot down, annihilating several blocks of man-made property in close proximity to Lindsy. Innumerable lives were snuffed out, just like that.

And once again, it amazed Lindsy to see that this ingrained habit of blatant worshipping of a mere teen girl, who proclaimed herself a God, triumphed over the Caspees carnal, animalistic instinct to not flee, freeze or panic after such a life-threatening event.

"Now, clean this shit up!" Addison rose her foot back up, brushed off the remaining debris, which clattered down in streets below, demanding severe casualties, and ambled away.

Lindsy saw her slumping down on her bed, face first, to sink into a snoring slumber.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 15 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Addison is preparing herself for a day at Kaiser and Wiggins, but cannot restrain herself from acting out some misschievous gags on her servants.

 

+++

 

 

After enjoying a mostly relishing foot massage from Lindsy, Addison readied herself in front of the mirror ─ chalking some painfully red lipstick on her lips. Donning a costly and shiny black dress that was far too revealing for a girl her age, Addison sauntered over to her wardrobe to snatch up a pair of high heels. Luckily, they fitted perfectly as her feet sank nicely in place.

She had 'borrowed' them from her mother. One of the servants had picked them up for her after she threatened him that she would tell their parents about his alcohol addiction ─ which he actually had ─ if he did not comply with her need.

He got the sack either way after Addison decided to snitch him to her parents. She never liked the look of his hook-nose anyway. Good riddance. It concerned Addison a bledo that financial problems led to a bitter divorce and custody battle after his degrading dismissal. He was just a servant, and in the eyes of Addison, that was exactly his purpose in life ─ to serve and be disposed of as soon as he outlived his usefulness.

She strutted over to the other side of her room, cursing loudly while in search of a hairbrush in her cluttered room. Addison did her best to walk in a perky and gallant manner on her mother's high heels. It felt clumsy; it looked even worse, as she almost stumbled while gallivanting through her room. She felt Lindsy's chuckles nagging in her back. The bitch was definitely enjoying this while stomping around in her shrunken sandbox. Who cares? Her turn of punishment will follow later in the evening, and she knows it.

Addison had zero experience with walking on high heels. Nevertheless, was Addison determined to show up in this outfit at Kaiser and Wiggins this afternoon. It made her more feminine, more mature ─ a woman almost.

Looking in the mirror, Addison had to admit that she liked was she saw. Despite her still scrawny posture and the meagerness of feminine curves - her usually girlish, mischievous appearance was almost entirely overlaid by a layer of elegance demanding attention of anyone within eyeshot. True, she still looked like a brat, but this overlay definitely would ignite a certain effect.

She placed her hands on her modest tits while looking at herself in the mirror, assessing them. They filled up the cupped space of her hands nicely. That was good. There were more than enough peers in her class with pairs of peas as a rack, or worse, a mere flat board capable of granting slithering drops of rain a straight path down. Nevertheless, there were still a significant amount of girls ─ of roughly the same age ─ who were endowed with a curvier, more majestic-looking rack than her.

She hated them all. One day, she would shrink them all down. Let them prance around with a microtized pair of double D's. See how that feels.

Frustrated by her inexplicable hairdo, Addison threw her brush through the room and shouted for some servants to help her fashioning her coup. She did not care that the spinning hairbrush hurled through the air and collided with one of the cities in her shrunken civilization on the other side of the room.

Two women came rushing in, looking a bit anxious as they saw Addison standing there in front of the mirror ─ scowling at them, with a hairdo that wore great resemblance to that of a bird's nest.

"Fix it. Now!" Addison commanded.

She felt two pairs of deft hands working their way with her coiffure, styling it, reinventing it, and transforming it into a splendid mullet haircut that would summon the envy of even an elitist stylist.

Both women looked a bit apprehensive as Addison reviewed her freshly forged hairdo in the mirror.

They were waiting, hoping to see a sign of approval in Addison's facial expression.

"Leave," Addison said. "Now! Go on."

Both women looked at each other as they were slightly relieved to be dismissed by the youthful vixen. They curtsied and walked away.

"Wait!" Addison shrieked. "Don't you forget something?" she nodded in the direction of one of the woman's right hand, who was still holding a can of hairspray.

"I'm-I'm sorry, miss. I did not realize. This is yours."

"Yes, it is." Addison took over the hairspray and gave the woman a inscrutable smile.

The woman hesitantly took a few steps backward ─ as if to wait for approval to leave ─ and when Addison's expression remained blank, she turned around to walk off.

A loud shriek ─ fainting away in volume ─ cut through the room when the woman merely shrunk down, dwindling away to an insignificant speck on the floor. The other woman stared with shock as she saw Addison grinning at her with a shrink ray in her hand.

"Looks like my parents need to place a vacancy advert, don't you think?" Addison glared. "Step on her." She commanded.

Addison cocked the gun when she saw the woman wavering. "I won't repeat myself." She spoke in a dark voice.

Addison snickered when the woman placed her sneaker on the speck-sized woman on the floor. It amused Addison to see that she was holding back tears while doing so. She was obviously of great emotional value to her.

"What was her name?" Addison asked.

"T-Theresa, miss," The woman sobbed.

"Theresa never arrived for duty today," Addison said, "you get my point?"

Addison gave the trigger a light squeeze, and the gun started to lit up and make a charging sound.

The woman quickly nodded with bulged eyes.

"Good." Addison waved with her hand to dismiss the servant.

She took one more glance in the mirror and smiled. She really was a vision. She sauntered over to the shrunken civilization – heels clattering on the floor – and stood with her hands on her hips, overlooking her Queendom. As expected, she could discern masses upon masses of shrunken Caspivurians huddling together in infinitesimal streets and squares to honor their Goddess. Addison made note that their shouting praises sounded a bit louder than usual.

Their raised enthusiasm is probably related to her refreshed appearances. She looked like a very pretty girl at the moment.

I have to do this more often. Addison thought as a smile formed on her still mischievous-looking countenance.

Her eyes were drawn towards a remote corner of her shrunken Queendom where tiny plumbs of black smoke swirled. A whole city was almost completely wasted, and her hairbrush lay in close proximity to it.

Scrutinizing the civilization some more – she looked with pride at the various statues adorning multiple cities. The shrunken Caspivurians had toiled for months to build these symbols of worship – in Addison's resemblance – with the sole purpose of honoring and propitiating her.

One city and its statue stood head and shoulders above the rest. It was a pristine city, vastly larger and more populated than her other cities. It was one of her first shrunken cities, and it was already a well-developed one on the day its terrified citizens were placed in Addison's eager hands. Despite the populace's endurance of such traumatic events of a long, drawn-out war, the massively scaled shrinkage, and the tortures of their new teenage owner – they seemed quite resilient.

They quickly grew out to one of the largest and most influential cities in Addison's Queendom. Parallel to that, they also grew more decadent and began to see themselves as more privileged than others in the shrunken civilization. This attitude was also fueled by the fact that they managed to build the highest and most pristine and expensive statue ever built. They imagined themselves as unassailable now that they were so superior in meeting all of Addison's ridiculous demands.

Let's prove them wrong, shall we? Addison thought with glee as she crouched down – folding the fabric of her dress between her legs with her arm - to reach out her divine touch. Her fingers fiddled in midair as her hand was making up its first move.

So many buildings

Her mind was made up. Addison's index finger started to randomly poke and flick buildings throughout the city at a fast pace. In a matter of seconds, the once marvelous city was almost entirely ablaze as multiple skyscrapers toppled over or were simply compressed deep in the ground by Addison's finger.

"Not so tough now, are you?" Addison's godlike voice thundered from the skies.

"Obedience is good, but don't think it will give high-hatted behavior a hall pass in my Queendom.

"Never rise above your station." She stood up, clapping her hand clean, "you're just playthings. All of you. And you're mine."

Addison felt she was not done yet, so she playfully rose her leg and lowered a high heel in the midst of another bustling city - pressing and oscillating her feet like she was snuffing out a filthy bug.

"There." Addison turned around and left her room.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 16 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Addison arrives at Kaiser and Wiggins, but not everyone is pleased to see her.

 

+++

 

 

Addison sauntered her way through the endless long aisles of Kaiser and Wiggins. She felt a bit more comfortable now while walking on her mother's high heels.
She knew her destination, she also knew the quickest route toward this destination, but she took a detour either way.
Receiving all those slithering greetings and stares of awe from the staff was just too pleasant to ignore. Addison was already used to subservient behavior. After years of service, the servants in her household had refined this dust licking to an exquisite art of the highest order.
Although Addison relishes with sniggering joy when whipping these thralls about, she also realizes that they did it primarily out of deference for her parents and the good money they were paying them. Her control over them stems from their influence. Eventually, Addison was nothing more than a snobby juvenile.
As long as she can remember, Addison always wanted to stand above others, to be able to impose her will upon as many people as possible – and preferably in a way that her reign was undisputed.
And that's where the shrink ray came in. The day she heard about its technology, when it was still in early development, Addison saw it as an opportunity to quench her insatiable thirst for control over others. Her eyes were glued to the screen when footages of handheld-sized people started to flood public television. The array of command Addison could hold over these shrunken people could only be limited by her imagination. Addison could hardly contain the burst of happiness she felt when – due to a sudden leap in technological advancement – tons of shipments came rolling in, filled to the brim with miniaturized cities. Shrunken property and people dwindled down to microscopic proportions to do with as she pleases!
Addison beamed back politely as several employees of Kaiser and Wiggins greeted her with the utmost respect and whispered her name with reverence. Being named as the company's successor definitely has its perks.


"You can carry on," she replied while passing two gawking teen employees.
"Thank you! You're not the worst I've seen today either!" she said after receiving an extensive compliment about her decked-out appearance from some section manager.


Nevertheless, not all employees were so lenient with this course of events and treated her with a blank stare instead, or just straight-out ignored her existence altogether.
Addison made sure to take mental notes of their faces. It did not surprise Addison to see that most of these people were from the same posse hanging out with Mayumi and Lindsy.
Opening a large oaken door, Addison entered one of the company's vast offices – which were primarily reserved for the upper layer – and was greeted by the sight of Mayumi sitting behind some broad desk with a handful of shrunken cities dotted upon its surface.
"

"Addison?"


"Mayumi! Long time! how are you doing?" Addison sauntered in with a big smile. She would not let her excellent mood be spoiled by this vixen.
Mayumi's attention was already sunken back into her laptop as she replied absently,
"If you're looking for Dr. Goof; he's in the middle of a meeting right now."
"Nah, who needs that dust coat?" Addison approached the desk and observed the shrunken cities. It hadn't escaped her notice that one of these cities was adorned with a stately monumental building — some sort of temple-like structure with rows of white columns.
"These the fresh batch?" Addison said as her eyes were glued to the monumental building.
"Mmm, and all allocated to section C," Mayumi replied as her eyes stayed focused on the screen of her laptop.
"By you?" Addison asked, cocking her eyebrow.
"By me," Mayumi finally looks up from her laptop. Piercing Addison with her eyes.
"So you finally got promoted! Congratulations! How long did it take? three years?"
"Less than a year," Mayumi said dryly.
"Even more impressing! Meager talent should always prevail over hard work. That's what I always used to tell my aunt... When she was still alive, that is…."
"My deepest condolences," Mayumi said with feigned sincerity.
Addison gave a simpering smile and bend over to inspect another shrunken city safely boxed between four plastic plates.
"Lindsy sends her regards, by the way," she said while scrutinizing the teeming chaos down below in the conquered city.
Thousands of scurrying Caspivurians saw the corners of Addison's youngish eyes wrinkling with delight when Mayumi looked up.
"You-you know where she is?" Mayumi said.
Addison shrugged, "perhaps." she casually tapped the nail of her index finger against the plastic plate. A giggle escaped from her lips when sirens started to wail throughout the shrunken city.
Mayumi eyed her for a long time, "You've kidnapped her, didn't you?"
Addison stood back up to her full height, groaned, and stretched her arms behind her head – unknowingly, unveiling the color of her underwear to the shrunken citizens down below when her dress crawled up her legs, "Maybe I didn't, who knows."
Mayumi narrowed her eyes, "I should report you to the committee,"
"Perhaps you should," Addison said and leaped her cute butt upon the desk, crossing her legs over each other.
"Careful!" Mayumi fumed
Addison ignored the warning, turned her attention toward the first city, and drooled in the sight of the monument dotted amidst blocks of infrastructures. All hell broke loose amongst the Caspivurians now that a humongous teen girl was leaning in close over their property like she was observing the movements of an anthill.
"That city is appointed to Princess Eliza, the Queen's youngest sprout," Mayumi said when she saw Addison's fingers drawing closer toward the city like they were under a hypnotized spell.
Addison leaped up, looking at Mayumi in consternation, "You just said that they were all allocated for section C?"
"Except this one."
"In that case, I'll take this one!" Addison reached out to another city adjacent to the one lying next to her legs.
"No, you don't!" Mayumi snatched the city away.
Addison's hands grasped air as her fingernails scratched against the plastic plates. "Hey! I hold the strings in this company!"
"No, you don't. Not yet, at any rate. You're just a vastly spoiled minority who tries to harvest rights she doesn't have."
Addison grabs a shrink ray, "How dare you talk to me like that." She cocked the gun.
"You wouldn't dare," Mayumi said darkly.
"Try me," Addison replied.
"Bitch–"
Bzzzzzzzz…
Addison's smile broadened as the shrink ray charged up with a high-pitched tone before releasing its full brunt on Mayumi's body.
"The hell?" Addison's eyes churned into a look of confusion when Mayumi still stood there, unaffected.
Mayumi merely chuckled as she stood there with one hand on her hip, "Something wrong?"
Bzzzzzzz…. BLAST! ….nothing
Bzzzzzzz… BLAST! ….nothing
Mayumi chuckled even louder now.
"Curse you, you… FUUUUCK!" Addison screeched as she threw the highly expensive Modifier to smithereens against the wall. One part of the smashed gun – a small spring or something – hurled through the air and wound up into one of the shrunken cities on the desk, where it caused significant damage as it toppled various buildings.
Thousands of shocked Caspivurians clutched their loved ones as they peaked in fear beyond the forest of soaring infrastructures where an enraged fourteen-year-old girl was looming like a retributive Goddess over their helpless city.
Addison's eyes were smoldering with anger as she watched Mayumi just standing there – laughing with delight.
"Oh, my," Mayumi chuckled, "hadn't had such a laugh since… since… actually, I think I never had a laugh like this before!" she chuckled further. "Are you done?" Mayumi asked when she was finally able to catch her breath.
"Well then," Mayumi brought up another shrink ray from a drawer, "I believe it's more than appropriate to state that it's my turn now, isn't it?"
Bzzzzz…
Addison's eyes bulged when she heard the shrink ray charging up.
Not this… not again… Addison thought.
CLICK… CLICK…
"The fuck?" Mayumi said as she squeezed the trigger, and nothing happened. The shrink ray seemed dead.
"Alright girls, playtime is over," a male voice suddenly spoke.
Both Addison and Mayumi turned around and saw a hunchbacked dwarf standing in the doorway with a remote in his hand.
"Dr. Goof?!" Both Addison and Mayumi said simultaneously out loud.
"The one and only," Dr. Goof sniggered. Addison felt uncomfortable when Dr. Goof's eyes scrutinized her body, just like last time – from top to bottom. It made her wish she was dressed into something other than the dress she was wearing that revealed her shoulders and the bigger part of her upper legs.
"She attacked me!" Mayumi pointed at Addison, breaking the awkward moment.
"She misuses her position by transferring new shrunken cities on her own account!" Addison said, pointing back at Mayumi.
"I did what?.... No! No, I didn't! You blasted brat! You've kidnapped Lindsy, didn't you?! Admit it!" Mayumi said.
"Proof it!" Addison replied.
Dr goof leaned casually against the wall – with a creepy smile upon his face – as he observed both girls throwing accusations against each other.
"And why do you have broken guns sprawled about here anyway?" Addison's eyes shot back to Dr. Goof.
Dr. Goof cocked his brow and turned his eyes toward Mayumi with a look that asked for some explanation.
Mayumi rolled her eyes and chuckled, "She tried to shrink me, and when nothing happened, she made the assumption that the gun was broken."
"Ah, I see." Dr. Goof rubbed his chin. "Give me the modifier," He reached his hand out. Mayumi gave him the shrink ray. Addison squeaked as he – without warning – blasted a chair standing right beside her. It shrunk down to nothingness. He now gave the gun to Addison.
"Shoot me," he said.
"Go on," he prodded when he saw some hesitation in Addison's eyes.
Bzzzzzz… BLAST… nothing happened.
"There's nothing wrong with the gun. It's just the effect of my latest invention."

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 17 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Dr Goof shows Addison his most ground-breaking invention.


+++


"Where are we going exactly?" Addison asked as she sauntered after Dr. Goof. He led her through a section of the building unfamiliar to her. It was awfully quiet in these cold and gloomy corridors, with no sign or sound of other personnel.

As Dr. Goof wobbled ahead, he looked over his shoulder – gazing at Addison with his characteristic creepo-like glare. "Afraid I might lure you into some trap?" he said like he was about to burst out into laughter.

"Rest easy there, child. Everyone above the age of 13 is off-limits to me."

"And everyone below 13 isn't?" Addison cocked an eyebrow as she slowed down her pace.

"Nah, 12 is good. However, 9 is even better if you ask me."

Addison came to a stop, gaping at Dr. Goof in a horrified stare.

It took him a while before he realized Addison wasn't following him anymore. He looked over his shoulder and confusion made place for mirth as Dr. Goof saw Addison nailed to the ground. He chuckled, a most disturbing sound to listen to as he cackled like a drunk hyena. "It was a joke, child. You did not actually believe that I…" he gasped. "You actually did, didn't you? Am I so creepy looking?"

Addison merely looked at him, standing there at a safe distance. Or so she thought.

He still has a shrink ray, though.

"Listen, child–"

"Addison," Addison interrupted his sentence. She loathed being called a child.

"Addison," Dr. Goof corrected.

"No, make it, Miss Wiggins."

Dr. Goof smiled warmly – which made him look even uglier than he already appeared. "Whatever you wish, miss Wiggins." He accentuated the words. "My mistake." He bowed his head in reverence. "I'm only here to serve you, just like I served your aunt. A remarkable woman she was, wouldn't you agree?" Dr. Goof resumed his pace again in hopes that Addison would follow – which she did.

"Remarkably demeaning indeed," Addison said, following suit. Feeling a bit relieved now that the conversation had steered to a somewhat normal subject. "She was very creative in findings ways to degrade me."

Addison's mind wandered to the day she was shrunk down by her aunt and placed under Lindsy's care. It made her fuming with rage.

"She did it all for the best, miss Wiggins. Did you know that she named you successor of the company on the day you were born?" Dr. Goof looked over his shoulder. Addison's glassy look gave him enough information that she wasn't aware of this fact. "One look in your glistening lagoon blue eyes – while you meandered there in your cradle – was enough for Cassadee to know you would be a suitable successor of her empire.

"She had grand plans, you know?" Dr Goof looked over his shoulder – pleased to see that Addison dared walking closer to him now.

"And I will fulfill those expectations and surpass them," Addison said proudly as her high heels gallivanted through the sound-carrying long corridors.

Dr. Goof smiled. "Of that, I have no doubts, miss."

"With me at the helm of this company, it won't be long before we have the biggest market cap in the world," Addison said proudly.

Dr Goof smiled at her. "Nothing soars my heart more than to hear a juvenile speak with unwavering passion about big ambitions."

Addison dared to smile back – feeling flattered about his compliment.

"Your aunt, she had big ambitions too."

Addison nodded. "Yeah, I know."

"Yeah, she always wanted to conquer the world. And I mean that in the truest sense of the word."

"Meaning?" Addison asked

"Simple, she wanted to own everything… and everyone."

Now it was Addison's turn to chuckle. "And how would she able to manage a thing like that?"

"That's what I'm about to show you. Come, it's not much further."

Frowning but with sparked curiosity, Addison fastened her pace when Dr. Goof did – eager to find out what he meant by all of that.

As they both entered a vast laboratory-like hallway, Addison's eyes were quick to get glued to a monumental device – stationed in the middle.

"Behold, The Equalizer mark 6!" Dr. Goof gestured all theatrically.

"Mark 6?" Addison said.

Dr. Goof lowered his eyes. "Yes, the previous models were all failures, unfortunately. But this!" he jerked up again. "This will change everything!"

"What is it?" Addison walked closer, craning her neck to admire the mysterious-looking device. Above its cube-like base – consisting of multiple panels with innumerable buttons and lights and switches – soared a spiral, almost scratching the three-story-high ceiling. Mounted on top of it glimmered a pointy crystal – the size of a space hopper.

"Well, I will not break your head with the technical details, but shortly put, it is capable of harnessing the whole known spectrum of electromagnetic waves soaring through space and convert it into energy for me to use. And guess what? It's almost fully charged." Dr. Goof rubbed his hands together as he drooled in the sight of the green crystal sparkling brightly on top of it.

"Is this some kind of weapon you're building here?"

Dr. Goof shook his head in a disapproving way. "I would not call it a weapon. This machine is named Equalizer for a reason. It will equalize Everything."

"Speak clearly, old man!" Addison said.

"Listen, the modifier has only a certain amount of potential. We can build bigger guns but at the limit of its potential, it's only capable of shrinking a whole city down, at most. It needs a tremendous amount of energy if you want to achieve anything beyond."

Addison narrowed her eyes. "And what is it you want to achieve exactly?"

"To shrink down every being, every building, every city throughout the planet to microscopically proportions in one go."

"So we're all end up little?"

Dr Goof nodded and added with a filthy grin, "Except for one ruler, to govern them all." And after Addison gave him a questioning look, he added, "You."

"Me?! But then I will be all alone!"

"And the unquestionable ruler nonetheless. Think about it. Whole nations will tremble in fear as you loom over them like a Goddess."

"Well, that is really awesome and all, but I do prefer to have some normal-sized people around to socialize with and all."

"Yes, of course, of course, my dear. I will make sure to exclude your parents from the–"

"I wasn't talking about them!" Addison interrupted. "You shrink them whatever you like. They are plain naggers anyway. I'm talking about my friends and such."

"I wasn't aware you had any," Dr. Goof said, which resulted in Addison staring daggers at him.

"Of course, friends. You got it. Name them and I'll exclude them."

"And Mayumi…"

"What about Mayumi?" Dr Goof said.

"You will make sure to include her." Addison pointed as to strengthen her words. "AND, I want her to be my personal slave. Just like Lindsy is." Addison mumbled the final sentence in an attempt to make it inaudible.

"So you did abduct her?"

Dr. Goof quickly lowered his head in reverence when Addison's eyes looked less than displeased again.

"Very well, I will deactivate her chip."

"That your new invention?" Addison asked.

Dr. Goof nodded." It makes your body immune to the radiance of the modifier."

"Interesting, I want one too."

"I already have one fabricated for you, ready to be injected." Dr goof answered proudly.

"What about you? What will happen to you?"

Dr. Goof sighed, "Can you bear honesty?"

"I… think so…" Addison answered hesitantly.

"It's nothing creepy like. I swear." He pulled his hands up in a reassuring gesture. "It's just…" he waited for a moment before meeting Addison's eyes. "I was always in love with your aunt."

"She knew?"

"I never really confessed it openly, no, but my poorly concealed body language was not hard to read. So yeah, she knew eventually. Pretty quick, actually. Over the course of years, while working together closely, it became soon apparent that we both craved for the same thing. To make Cassadee Wiggins the most powerful woman in the world."

Addison cocked an eyebrow. "And that was a thing you craved for too?"

Dr. Goof averted his eyes. "I can't help it. I just like beautiful women with power. Preferable, absolute power."

"And what about me?" Addison asked.

"What about you?"

"Why do you want to make me the most powerful woman… girl in the world? You're not in love with me now or anything?"

Dr Goof's eyes bulged wide open for a split second before he burst out into laughter. "In love with," he tittered. "the mere thought," He chuckled further.

"Then why do I catch you so often ogling my legs and cleavage?" Addison said bluntly.

Dr. Goof was speechless for a couple of seconds, then he attempted to start off a sentence a few times before swallowing them, stuttering. Now it was Addison's turn to laugh. It clearly eased Dr. Goof, who joined her laughter.

Addison caught off her laughter abruptly and said, "You're definitely going to be shrunk down too. If you want a deal with me, that is. I don't care what you do or what you feel if you're speck-sized, but I will care about it when you're normal-sized and standing next to me where I can see you."

Addison saw Dr Goof's shoulders loosening up a bit. He nodded and added, "Everything you wish, miss Wiggins. Such a thing was already my desire."

"Good. When do we start? The sooner I become a Goddess, the better."

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 18 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Addison is awaiting eagerly for Dr. Goof to finish his work that will make her a Goddess.


+++

With a lively image of his Goddess in mind – looming over tons of microscopic cities pledging their allegiance to her – Dr. Goof lowered his head and started uttering a prayer he had written a long time ago. It was a piece of writing he had written initially for Cassadee Wiggins whereby he glorified her like a deity. Only minor adjustments were necessary to make the text fit for her niece, Addison. Keeled over on his knees in a floor-hugging position, Dr. Goof's whispered words rose in volume to a conversational level. Then the door of his office slammed open. Standing in the doorframe stood his object of veneration in person.

"What are you doing?" Addison frowned while taking a lick of her not-so-small rainbow-colored lollypop.

While attempting to hide the shame in his eyes, Dr. Goof hastily stood up from his kneeling stance. "Nothing, child. I was just doing some yoga exercise for my back." he groaned painfully as he stretched his back.

"Yoga?! My aunt used to teach classes in that. She taught you too?" Addison sauntered into Dr. Goof's office without asking for permission and collapsed on some chair.

"No," Dr. Goof answered curtly as his eyes followed the juvenile making herself comfortable in his office. "Aren't you suppose to be in school or anything?"

"Yeah, I actually should." Addison shrugged while taking another lick of her lollypop.

"Well, why aren't you at school then?"

"Don't feel like it. Can I stay here with you?"

Dr. Goof sighed, taking a seat behind his desk. "I have work to do. quite essential work."

"I know," Addison smiled mischievously. "Like, how to turn me into a Goddess, right?" she winked.

"How exciting that may sound to you. I'm afraid there's not much to see, Miss Wiggins. Right now, I'm wrestling with all kinds of high-level mathematical equations. It's really boring, actually."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," Addison smiled while continuing to devour her lollipop. Her front teeth

cracked free a huge chunk, which she chowed down eagerly – clearly audible – before swallowing it.

Dr. Goof took one last glance at Addison. He noticed that her former classy prom dress with high heels and a thick layer of makeup had made place for her usual scruffy garments. She wore short denim dungarees with frayed circles around her petite thighs. A brightly leaf-green loose-fitted shirt with big pink neon-like letters printed at the level of her chest stating the word REBEL. A pair of worn-out sneakers that undoubtedly ended the lives of many shrunken Caspivurians. A clean face – free of any makeup – with a permanent smug little smile. And a pair of roughly tied twin tails – bonded with two black scrunchies.

Two red sticky smears – looking like Indian war paint - adorned the corners of Addison's mouth. They folded when she smiled at Dr. Goof – creating two cute-looking dimples in her cheeks.

Feeling a warm sensation fluttering in his body, Dr. Goof gave an uneasy smile in return before sinking his thoughts into the soup of mathematical notations beaming at him through his laptop screen. He always felt a bit unsettled – like some high school twink after receiving attention from the hottest girl at school – when Cassadee Wiggins smiled at him. It seemed that young Addison could ignite the same effect in him. It vexed Dr. Goof. The girl was merely a child. A thing like this was not supposed to happen. As a grown-up, he should be able to keep his wits around her. He was only glad that Addison seemed utterly unaware of the effect her mischievous smile had on him – in comparison with Cassadee Wiggins, who was more than eager to kick it up a notch when she caught wind of his insecurity. The former owner of Kaiser and Wiggins could cackle quite loudly when Dr. Goof started to stumble over his own words and feet.

"Have you always been this small?" Addison asked out of the blue. Her piercing eyes assessed him as her tongue continued feasting shamelessly on the lollipop.

Dr. Goof chuckled. "Now, you don't beat around the bush now, do you?"

"Well?" Addison prodded.

"Yes, Miss Wiggins. Yes. Unfortunately, I have always been this… small, yes."

"Why?" Addison asked as her teeth took a hard bite on the lollipop – breaking another a huge chunk. She leaned back in the chair – getting all comfy as she rested one of her legs over its armrest.

"Dwarfism. Or if you rather want to know the scientific term, achondroplasia. It's a genetic disorder that causes an abnormality of the bone growth."

"You're smart, right?" Addison asked.

"My cognitive capabilities are above average, yes. Vastly above average, if I may be so bold to admit. Why the question?"

"Then I do not understand," Addison said.

Dr. Goof cocked an eyebrow.

"You can shrink down whole cities, but you cannot make yourself big. What's the deal with that? Can't you just grow yourself a few feet taller?"

Dr. Goof chuckled. "I'm afraid it's a bit more complicated than that, child."

"Miss Wiggins! Its Miss Wiggins!" Addison fumed as she almost stood up from her chair.

Dr. Goof brought up his hands in a disarming manner. "Miss Wiggins, yes, of course. My mistake, how could I forget. Silly me."

"Yeah, silly you, alright." Addison crossed her arms. "In fact, you have to address me as Goddess even before long."

"I'll stick to Miss Wiggins for now if you don't mind."

Addison leaned back in her chair again.

"If you don't mind, Miss Wiggins, I have to get back to work now."

"Yes, yes yes yes," Addison waved with her hand like a Queen does to her servant. "Go ahead, I'll just… check on these walls for imperfections or something."

Glad that he was finally allowed to get cracking, Dr. Goof bent over to hide behind his laptop and started pounding the keyboard.

Tik

Tik

Tik

Tik

The thumping was heard after roughly five minutes of undisturbed working. His brushy brows peeked above the laptop.

On the other side of his office, he saw Addison slumped in a lazy chair. She sat there with her head leaning against her hand on one side and one leg draped over its armrest on the other side. Her foot swung from side to side, causing its top to collide against the side of a printing device. Again. And again. And again.

Dr. Goof subtly cleared his throat – hoping that the juvenile would pick up the hint. He saw Addison's head leaping up, looking around a bit muddled before her eyes sank off again in a state of daydreaming-absence. And the tapping continued.

Dr. Goof's hands took hold of the table's edges, squeezing it, attempting to break it, dent it, or damage it in some way out of sheer frustration. Coping with Addison's frivolities was head hurting business. He already knew that while observing her from the sideline as she conversed with Cassadee or some of the employees here at Kaiser and Wiggins.

Now, however, Dr. Goof stood in the line of fire of Addison's fickle behavior. Things would only become worse if his venture to turn Addison into a living Goddess succeeded. All brakes are off then. There would be no one to curb her temper. Her voice would represent fate. And a very cruel fate for many, without a doubt.

Perhaps that was the main reason why Cassadee had chosen Addison to be her successor. She was always quite cynical about humanity and wished them nothing less than sorrow and pain. So maybe she'd made the assumption that Addison would grow out to be an even crueler person than herself.

"That also a present for some royalty?" Addison suddenly said.

A Caspivurian city that was neatly boxed within a terrarium of about one foot square on top of a filing cabinet ogled for her attention – or so Addison imagined.

"You like?" his eyes peeped above his laptop. "It's Xardiff. One of the best-preserved ancient cities of Caspivur. The history of this town dates back to almost 4000 years ago."

Addison eagerly walked over to the city before Dr. Goof was able to finish his sentence. As she bends over to take a closer look, Addison could see all sorts of ancient-looking structures dotted around the city, some not even bigger than the nail of her thumb. Buildings crafted of white marble with rows of pillars and pointy roofs, triangular-shaped mountains constructed of an innumerable amount of stone blocks, a handful of arch bridges meandering among hills, gorges and rivers, and a horseshoe-shaped stadium.

"It's also a holy city. Its where one of Caspivur's most dominant religions was founded. That pyramid looking structure, the one adjacent to that red-colored puddle – that is aptly-named Lake of Blood – is where prophet–"

Dr. Goof stopped talking when he saw Addison plunging her finger straight on top of the mentioned pyramid – pulverizing it to nothingness. Addison looked curiously at her fingertip, where crumbs of shrunken debris were mingled with the lake's red substance.

"That really blood?" Addison asked, dumbfounded while gaping at Dr. Goof.

"You… you've just destroyed a historical property of inestimable value. Just like that."

Addison stuck her finger in her mouth. "Mmm, it doesn't taste like blood. Well, gramps, gotta go. You let me know when the world is ready to great their new Goddess, right?"

Addison was about to saunter off but changed her mind and loomed over Xardiff once more. She took one more lick of her half-devoured lollipop before crashing it bluntly in the middle of the shrunken city – destroying a good amount of ancient architecture.

"Lake of Blood, ha! I'll show you religion."

Addison slammed the door close, leaving a baffled Dr. Goof behind in his office.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 19 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Addison is mentally preparing herself for her big day.


+++

Addison checked herself in the mirror after splashing some cold water upon her eyes in one of Kaiser and Wiggins's many restrooms. She checked her hair for the umpteenth time, made sure that her white blouse (which she 'borrowed' from her mom and was slightly too big) sat fashionable, and polished her shiny black leather boots (also 'borrowed' from her mom) by rubbing their pointy ends against the back of her in stocking cladded legs.

"Quite gussied up, are we?"

Before Addison checked over her shoulder, she already knew whose voice it was. That blasted vixen, Mayumi. The oriental-looking girl straddled over to a mirror right next to Addison without giving her a glance. After washing her hands, Mayumi pasted a new layer of lipstick on her lips. She smacked them together while admiring her own countenance in the mirror. Two black pencils emerged out of Mayumi's cosmetic bag. She held them pinched between her fingers and looked at them indecisively before shifting her gaze at Addison.

"What do you think, Addy? I desperately want to impress humpback. Should I aim for soft and smudged and go for the gel eyeliner, or is it wiser to stay classic and go for the pencil instead?"

Mayumi chuckled when she saw Addison gaping back at her like a clueless monkey.

"You don't know the difference between those two, do you?" Mayumi said. "An eyeliner, you know what it's for, right?" she intonated like she was speaking to a halfwit and held the pencil up for Addison to see.

"To, uhm… to put lines around the eyes?"

"Yes! Yes, very good there, Addy! That's exactly what this thing is for! Clever girl you. It's the same with this," Mayumi's hand held up her lipstick tube. "It's a stick, and it's used to place stuff on the lips. ON the lips, Addy." Mayumi placed her index finger on a spot just below the corner of her own lips while simultaneously eyeing into the direction of Addison's mouth.

Addison quickly took a gander at the mirror – checking her own lips.

"Looks like you've slid a bit too far off there." An amused Mayumi said.

With haste, Addison used her finger to clean the tiny smear of nude shade lipstick from the corner of her mouth.

"Don't mention it, Addy." Mayumi winked with a self-complacent grin while walking toward the exit. "See you around, girl. Perhaps sooner than desired."

"Stuck up, shrew!" Addison clenched her fists – sinking her nails into her skin – after Mayumi had left the restroom. A small hatch opened up and in came riding two handheld-sized lorries and a crane. The shrunk-down janitorial staff was about to give the row of toilets a clean-up according to their daily schedule. Addison looked down while the vehicles trudged ahead in front of her boots. One little guy opened the window and waved happily at her.

That does it!

Addison's anger flared. She rose her left boot and brought it down hard on one of the lorries – crunching it to several pieces. The other lorry and the crane attempted to get away from the gigantic juvenile.

"Stay here you!" Addison's voice whipped. Her leg swung with full force as the tip of her boot collided with the crane. The small and fragile vehicle was launched like a canon and crashed against the tiled wall before clattering down on the floor – completely totaled, with both occupants dead.

"Stop!" Addison sparked as her finger pointed toward the second lorry that was about to enter safety by riding back to the small hatch where it came from. To Addison's surprise, the lorry stopped.

Good. Everyone should listen to me. Addison smiled.

"Now, come here," Addison waited impatiently with her hands on her hips. The lorry did not make any attempt to come closer. On the contrary, it slowly made way for the hatch again.

"Don't you dare!" Addison warned. She screeched and plunged down on all fours in a desperate attempt to grab the lorry, but she was already too late. She sank her arm in the hatch and groped about in vain, cursing while doing so. The truck was gone.

Addison pulled at her own hair, stomped and screeched and cursed everything and everyone around her. She was more than ready now to become Goddess of the world. In a few moments, all of mankind would have to submit to her and HER alone. And if they didn't? Well…

Addison fantasized with a sardonic grin on her face. She would crush them all! She would turn whole cities into heaps of wasted rubble. She would shrink down every defiant country that would try to resist her rule to the size of a coin and bring doom upon them all with just the nail of her pinky finger while laughing down upon them like a vengeful lamashtu. They will all learn and know that Addison will be the one dictating the rules from here on out!

She rubbed her hands together in glee. Addison couldn't wait. But first, she needed Dr. Goof's help. For without his invention, Addison would be nothing more than yet another insignificant individual with grand plans that will never become a reality.

Addison did not have such fears right now, however. Her mind was occupied with something else at the moment.

She fumbled in her back pocket to grab a piece of paper. Unfolding it, Addison read the lines once more written on it, mumbling its words in an attempt to memorize them. It was her speech to the world. Dr. Goof had urged her to write one. After every being, every city, and settlement on the planet is shrunk down to microscopic proportions, Addison will make a sole global appearance through broadcast to proclaim the ground rules of the new world order. A world where SHE herself will be the autocrat of – the sole ruler and its unquestionable authority.

Still though, despite that Addison stood on the verge of becoming an untouchable juvenile Goddess, she still felt a very human fear of speaking in public. This is not some kind of poetry contest whereby she had to recite words from a piece of paper in front of her classmates. No, Addison was about to address the entire world, and with no aid but this piece of paper in her hand. What if she would stammer? Or choke even? Or people would start making fun of her?

"Well, there's only one obvious thing to do in a case like that," were Dr. Goof's words when Addison expressed her doubts to him. "Make a goddamn example!"

Dr. Goof had warned Addison that the world would be anything but compliant the moment she would state her rule. They are going to be giggly about it, skeptical, angry – and not at her even. No, angry at the one invading their homes for daring to broadcast something so ludicrous where some 14-year-old brat proclaims herself the new Goddess of the world.

"Give the laughers space to laugh. Let them." Dr. Goof had told her. "The only thing you have to do is remember who laughs the hardest so you can punish them the hardest. It's the easiest way to silence the rest and subsequently secure your reign."

And Addison knew this to be true. The moment she would step out into the open after Dr. Goof's invention had changed the landscape, she would still be the scrawny runt like before, only in a world of microbes. Whole nations will tremble on their foundations when Addison would saunter over to claim their loyalty to her. Armies will have to surrender to her. There would be no other choice – unless you've craved for death and wanted to be trembled by Addison's boot.

Charged with a fresh wave of confidence after daydreaming about this pleasant prospect, Addison stuffed her speech in her back pocket and straddled her way over to Dr. Goof's laboratory.

Opening the doors, Addison's eyes bulged wide open when she saw Mayumi sitting there on Dr. Goof's desk, cross-legged in a sensual way while laughing in a flirtatious manner about something that the latter just said. Both their heads turned around by the sound of Addison's entrance.

"What is she doing here!" Addison spat, pointing at Mayumi while looking at Dr. Goof with a deep glare of indignation. The beautiful oriental girl merely looked back at her, unconcerned and with an intolerable grin on her face.

"I'm sorry, Addison. I have not been entirely truthful with you, I'm afraid." Dr. Goof's guilt-ridden eyes were hardly able to look at Addison's.

"What do you mean?" Addison asked.

"What he means is that he despises you and adores me, Addy," Mayumi said while standing up from the desk with her hands on her hips. "Your aunt didn't die in an accident. He killed her." Mayumi pointed at Dr. Goof, who sat there with his eyes pointed at the floor.

Mayumi laughed with delight when Addison gasped deep while hearing this revelation. "She needed to be removed so I could step in as the new Goddess of the world."

"Goddess?..." Addison said.

Mayumi laughed even louder now. "Did you really think that Dr. Goof would choose you over me? I mean, look at me." Mayumi used her hands to showcase the curves of her own magnificent body and divine face. "I and only I will ascend as the ruler of humanity. And I will be a strict one, trust me. And you, Addy, will get a first-class view of it all before ending up as a speck on my nipple where you will live the rest of your days."

Dzzzzzzzzzzz

Addison looked shocked and held her hands up when Mayumi pointed a shrink ray at her. It was charging up. "Y-you can't! My chip!" she stammered.

"Is useless," Mayumi said before squeezing the trigger. Addison's world tumbled before her eyes as a familiar sensation seeped into her body – dwindling it down.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 20 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Mayumi is toying with poor shrunken Addison.


+++


"And where do you think you're going?"

Mayumi's eyes followed the movements of a miniature Addison scurrying around on her hand with amused curiosity.

Addison heaved as her tiny legs ran as fast as they could in an attempt to get away from the big and scary oriental woman looming above her. It wasn't long before she approached the edge of Mayumi's hand. A staggering deep abyss stretched out beneath her, with Mayumi's monumentally huge high heels planted on the bottom of it.

Addison flinched and took a step backward. A giggle escaped from Mayumi's lips, urging Addison to look up at her.

"I can do anything I want with you now, can I?" Mayumi said.

"I'm The Goddess around here! Not you!" Addison screeched as she stabbed her minuscule fist up for Mayumi to see. Although it was meant as a threatening gesture, Mayumi could do nothing less than smile about it.

"Oh, don't worry, honey. You will definitely be a Goddess… over a petri dish swarmed with synthetic viruses, that is."

"You're gonna be sorry, cake face. Heed my words," Addison pointed up at Mayumi's cinema face glaring down upon her.

Mayumi snorted. "You better heed your balance, you nefarious little twerp!"

Addison lost her footing when Mayumi's hand started to tilt to the side. Addison's little legs took step after step as she wobbled over the edge of Mayumi's hand. The abyss came into view. It felt like she was standing upon one big balancing plateau on some funfair where the operator just decided he wanted to ditch Addison by activating an unachievable level.

"Stop, Mayumi! STOP!" Addison screeched as she watched her own legs striding closer to her own doom.

"Dance," Mayumi commanded. She gave Addison a breather by tilting her hand back in a horizontal position.

"What?"

"You heard me! Dance like a freakin circus monkey who's about to get whipped if she does not listen to her master."

"On a cold day in hell, I will!"

"Then, face your doom, brat!"

And once more, Addison's body was compelled towards the edge of Mayumi's hand. In a desperate attempt, Addison let herself fall and clawed her fingers within the grooves of Mayumi's skin. It slowed her slip down. She came at a stop even. That was until Mayumi tilted her hand even further. Addison screeched as she was holding on for dear life. Her legs were already flailing helplessly in the air as they leaned out over the edge of Mayumi's hand.

"Please! Don't!" Addison heaved.

"You wanna die? Or you wanna dance? Choose now!"

A hand was placed upon Mayumi's shoulder. "What?!" she snapped while looking at Dr. Goof's atrocious stature standing next to her.

"Perhaps you should be more lenient to the girl. Ending up as a shrunken person is already a hellish experience to her, trust me."

"Who asked you! Just… fix your things or something." Mayumi waved her hand dismissively. "Or you can forget about our deal of touching my body!"

Dr. Goof bowed his head in reverence and took this moment to glare shamelessly at Mayumi's deep cleavage before walking off. "Of course. My mistake, Goddess. Please, continue."

"Filthy sleazebag," Mayumi mumbled as she saw Dr. Goof sauntering over to one of his machinery.

Meanwhile, Addison was at the end of her rope. Her fingers could not hold it much longer. She slipped, and fell, and screamed.

"Gotcha!"

Mayumi's other hand caught Addison's tumbling body. Mayumi brought the tiny girl up to her fierce eyes while engulfed inside her fist.

"Last chance! You either dance or –"

"I'll dance," Addison blurted out. Mayumi opened her hand, giving Addison some space for her performance.

Mayumi cocked an eyebrow as she saw Addison oscillating her upper body from left to right.

"That it? I bet you can do better than that elderly wobble. Come on, I need more spice than this!"

"A girl needs music to dance, you know!" Addison snapped back.

Mayumi raised her finger with eyes peeled wide open. "You've got a point. Wait. Hey, humpback! Some music, please! And none of that blues vibe I hear you listening to all the time. We need something more upbeat."

Dr. Goof shrugged and pressed some buttons on his control panel. "You mean like this?"

A whipping house song started blasting out of a few speakers.

"THAT…. Is actually a really cool song!" Mayumi praised Dr. Goof's choice of music. "And hey! Look at that. Addy here is liking it too! You've got some moves there, girl!"

Addison showed off with an extensive arsenal of house shuffle moves, performed with professional accuracy to the beat.

Mayumi's eyes grew wider as she rose her hand closer. She was impressed and wanted to see it more clearly.

She gawked, hypnotized at the miniature Addison dancing on her hand. "Oh my, where did you learn all these cool moves?"

Addison shrugged while pressing out another smooth set of shuffle moves. "You can learn a lot with dedication, spare time, and a well-functioning internet connection."

"You certainly can! I always pegged you for a wooden board, but it seems like you've got the hips of a snake instead!"

"Thanks," Addison said while spinning around on her axis. "I've got plenty of more where that came from. Here, check this out."

Mayumi watched transfixed as Addison pulled off some acrobatic gimmicks. She first started with a series of backflips and ended up executing a highly jumped up backward somersault before presenting two middle fingers at Mayumi with a wide grin. "That's for you, bitch! For thinking you can embarrass me by forcing me to dance for you."

Mayumi's look churned from awe to shock, to deep indignation. She shook her head. "And here I was thinking that we were bonding with each other, silly me."

"Silly you," Addison repeated while still holding her middle fingers aimed at Mayumi's face.

"Pity, Addy. Because you see, for a tiny, keeping your owner happy means keeping yourself happy."

"Well, good thing I do not belong to anyone. Saves me a lot of trouble. Doesn't it?" Addison winked.

Mayumi narrowed her eyes. "Dr. Goof! Where is my shrink ray? Someone here is just begging me to dwindle them down to subatomic level."

"Here, my Goddess. I was just replacing the batteries." Dr. Goof handed her a shrink ray.

"Good." Mayumi admired the gun. "Now, let me see." Her thumb adjusted some settings on the gun. "There, that should do the trick. Say your prayer, Addy."

Bzzzzzzzzz

Out of instinct, Addison used her arms to shield herself from the barrel of that giant cannon pointed at her above her head. Her body received the full brunt, but instead of dwindling down, her body started to grow quickly.

"The hell?!"

It did not take long before Mayumi's arm was unable to carry Addison's increasingly heavier body.

"Ouch!" Addison fell to the floor. She rubbed her painful butt and looked up at Mayumi. Addison was now back to her original size.

Mayumi could do nothing less than to look in consternation at the shrink ray she was still holding in her hand. She could have sworn she'd made the proper adjustments to the gun. Addison should reside among the world of particles right now. Unless…

Mayumi's narrowed eyes followed Dr. Goof rummaging about in his lab like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. She had the sneaking suspicion that he'd tinkered with the gun before handing it over to her.

Addison took advantage of the opportunity and darted off to grab a shrink ray of her own.

Mayumi came back to life from her moment of contemplation and, in a split second, decided her own course of action. She didn't dare to use the shrink ray in her hand, afraid that it would grow Addison even further. So she threw it away and dashed to the other side of the laboratory, where she saw another shrink ray resting on some shelf.

Simultaneously, Both girls picked up a shrink ray, cocked it, and aimed it at the other.

"You're on the losing end here, cake face."

"Don't be so sure of that, twerp."

Addison and Mayumi circled each other while aiming the shrink ray at each other's faces. Dr. Goof watched it all with an amused look upon his face.

"What are you smiling about, humpback?" Mayumi snapped.

"Oh, not much. It's just that one of you is going to become a Goddess and only I know who."

"Well, why don't you save us the trouble and tell us right away then?!"

Dr. Goof shook his head. "Nah, that would spoil the fun."

"To hell with both of you then!" Mayumi screeched and gave the trigger a good squeeze. Addison followed her example.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A bright flash lit up the laboratory as two guns fired at the same time.

Addison peeled her eyes open and realized she was lying on the floor. She scrambled to her feet and looked around. Everything appeared normal, even her own size. She was still holding the gun in her hand. Dr. Goof stood smiling at her from a distance while leaning against his desk with his arms crossed over each other.

"W-where's Mayumi?" she asked, although she thought she already knew the answer.

Dr. Goof nodded at a point on the floor where the other shrink ray was lying about. Addison sauntered closer and bent down to get a closer look. A big smile crept upon her face when she saw a miniature Mayumi trying in vain to get away from her.

With a big triumphant smile on her youthful face, Addison's hand reached out to collect her prize.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 21 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Addison and Mayumi are having a conversation.


+++


"Nervous?"

Addison glanced up and scowled at Dr. Goof before bringing her attention back to the speech she was holding in her hand. It sickened her to lay eyes on the atrocious-looking scientist – even more so after his confession about him killing her Aunt Cassadee. She instead focused on studying and editing the speech she was about to give to the world.

"One or two sugar cubes?"

Addison turned her head and cocked one eyebrow as she watched a two-inch-tall Mayumi standing next to a cup of hot tea with a sugar cube in her arms.

"G-Goddess," Mayumi added reluctantly.

"There, that wasn't so hard now, was it?" Addison smiled down upon her new slave. "Make it three, please. I have a sweet tooth."

She watched with curiosity as Mayumi lifted the sugar cube over her head to make it splash into Addison's mug of tea before scurrying off to grab another cube. Addison's eyes drifted off toward the Caspivurian city sprawled out next to her on the table.

"I see my personal present to you appears still untouched. You do not like it?" Addison asked Mayumi. Mayumi simply shrugged and turned her head away. "Hey! Your Goddess is speaking to you!" Addison slammed her fist on the table. "Look at me!"

Addison's eyes fluttered with annoyanc as pandemonium broke out among the Caspivurians in the shrunken city next to her fist. After all these years, it surprised Addison still that such infinitesimal creatures were capable of making such a racket. It wasn't deafening, but it was loud enough to scramble her conversation with Mayumi.

"Be quiet, you!" Addison spat while stooping over the city. She pocked some inch-tall buildings with her pinky finger to clarify what would happen if the Caspivurians refused to heed her command of being silent. The panicked screams and sirens only became louder. Addison sighed and rolled her eyes. She pulled out the shrink gun from her holster and shot the whole city until it matched the size of a breadcrumb.

"There, scream what you wish now. I don't care," Addison placed the shrink ray back in her holster. "Now, where were we," she crossed her legs elegantly, leaned her elbows on the table, and rested her chin on her entangled hands while looking at Mayumi – who stood there still with a sugar cube in her hands, gawking up at her.

"Well? Why haven't you touched my present yet? Being a tiny servant gives you lots of idle time in between chores. I assumed you needed some entertainment."

"And you assumed a Caspivurian city would appeal to me because?" Mayumi said.

Addison cocked an eyebrow. "Do I sense a whiff of ungratefulness there?"

"If that's what you sense, then I would be deeply concerned about my sense of smell if I were you… Goddess."

Mayumi saw a flash of anger in Addison's eyes before the brat regained her calmness. Something Mayumi had to give her credits for. Mayumi gave a sigh of relief but also resented it in some way.

"You do realize that I have nothing to gain from your willingness to cooperate or not, don't you? I'm just being nice here." Addison said.

"I know you are," Mayumi said. "It's because you're afraid." She narrowed her eyes.

Addison chuckled. "Afraid?! Me? For what in heaven's name? I'm about to become an untouchable Goddess!"

"Loneliness, Addy."

It satisfied Mayumi to see that her words were striking a sensitive chord.

"You've always been a loner, Addy. And you've always acted indifferent about it – speaking all tough and spraying a loudmouth to everyone. But deep down, you're desperate for friendship. And knowing that you're about to become a Goddess who will spread chaos and fear throughout the world is scaring the crap out of you. I mean, who is going to dare to befriend a feared Goddess? And I'm not talking about lackeys who will vie for your attention because you will get plenty of those. I mean true friendship. The one you are despairing for. The one Lindsy and I had before you took her away."

"I have friends!" Addison snapped.

"Really? Who? What are their names?"

“Sarah, Christel and uhm, Gianni,”

"Do they know it too? That they are friends with you?"

Addison looked away, glancing at Dr. Goof, who stood tinkering with his invention.

"I thought so…" Mayumi turned around, presenting her back to Addison as she looked down at the breadcrumb-sized Caspivurian city in front of her. Mayumi could annihilate the whole town with nothing more than a single step, even at her dwindled size. "All this power, yet still so pathetic."

"Pathetic?!" Addison fumed.

Mayumi kept staring at the Caspivurian city in front of her. Below the table, Addison clutched her hand into a fist, sinking her nails in its skin.

Mayumi spun around, smiling at Addison. "I can be the one if you like? Your bestie, I mean. We could… do each other's hair, for example. Oooor we could talk about kissing boys. You know, that thing you have never done before–"

CRUNCH!!

Addison looked with disgust at the blood spattering around her fist. She killed shrunken people before, only not this 'big.' Mostly, the people Addison killed were like dust mites.

"Everything okay back there?"

Addison grabbed a tissue to whip her hand clean while looking over her shoulder to answer Dr. Goof. "Yes, yes. You're almost done with that thing yet? I'm more than ready to become a Goddess."

"Just wrapping up things here." Dr. Goof welded some plate on his invention before removing his helmet and whipping his forehead. "Come, please, take a look, my Goddess."

Addison was about to saunter off when her eyes fell on the breadcrumb-sized Caspivurian city on the table. Bending forward, deep, Addison took a moment to scrutinize it. Her face drew closer to it like some astronomical object. She tried to imagine what it was like to be one of those citizens. To be so inconsequentially tiny. The world around them must be like some incomprehensible existence to them – and a very threatening and unpredictable one also – with beings as big as dwarf planets who roamed about with the speed of light in seemingly illogical directions.

Even this room, this laboratory, which was fairly moderate in size to human standards, was almost like a small galaxy to them – providing an outstretching vastness of space for many upcoming generations to explore.

What else could these poor shrunken Caspivurians do than regard the normal people as Gods? Even the most trivial of movements could cause catastrophe on a planetary scale for them.

And one of these Gods – or Goddess, to be more precise, a fourteen-year-old blond girl – just happened to mingle again with their pitiful existence. Their screams and effort of finding safety were futile when a curved object – the size of a region – soared above them, casting them all in shadow as it came closer until it came to a seismic stop when it landed next to the city.

Addison's eyes contracted when she carefully sank the nail of her other index finger low in a vertical angle until it tapped the table on the opposite side of the city – blocking all hope of escape for the ones who were fleeing for the nail of her other finger. Functioning as a shovel, Addison's nail – the one laying flat on the table – slid forward and dug itself beneath the city's soil. She used her other upstanding nail to give the city a final nudge so that it could snuggle neatly in the gap between her nail and fingertip. Pleased with her own achievement – and bearing the false assumption that everything was intact still in the nano-city – Addison brought it up to her left eye for closer inspection. It had to be one surreal sight for the Caspivurians to witness Addison's eye on such a scale. One massive orbed knitwork of green, yellow and brown lines intertwined and folded together to one vocal black hole in its center hovered in front of them. There was nothing relevant to be seen for Addison, though. The city was just too small, everything just looking too vague.

Crouching down on her haunches, Addison carefully placed the city on the floor between her soaring knee-high boots before standing up to her full height. She wanted them to really feel their insignificance compared to her. Apart from the elegant-looking knee-high boots, Addison had chosen to wear her usual garment on the day she would become a Goddess – containing loose-fitting cut-off denim shorts and a simple tank top. Being a scrawny juvenile, Addison always felt the need to dress more stylishly, to spruce herself up so that she looked more mature, hoping that people would treat her with more respect. But it just wasn't who she was. Wearing tight-fitting pieces of clothing and needles under her heels that were higher than a church candle made her only seem like a failed wannabe. And on top of that, it compelled her into an out-of-comfort situation whereby it was easy for her to make a fool out of herself.

Fuck it all!

The moment she would become a Goddess was also when she would gain respect. For if her subjects refused to give her, they would feel her immediate wrath.

"You're coming?" Dr. Goof asked.

Addison glanced one more time at the crumb-sized city dotted on the floor between her boots before straddling off towards Dr. Goof.

"Alright! Let's get things square away!" Addison rubbed her hands together.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 22 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

The big shrink is a reality, and Addison wanders out into the world to explore.


+++


Addison's boots crunched through the pebbled path snaking in front of Kaiser and Wiggins's main entrance. The girl did not feel like a Goddess yet – despite that she was one, at least, according to Dr. Goof's sacred belief.

At first glance, West Grove still looked and felt and sounded the same as it used to. Then Addison bent around a corner, and the main road came into view. Addison could see no one now where normally processions of commuters thronged all wrought up around the central intersection. There was no soul on the street. She saw cars, though. Many cars, busses and lories and cabs and such – and all zigzaggingly hither and thither parked. Some stood even folded into one another as they'd apparently crashed into each other. While others had seemingly chosen to drive up against a wall or a pole or straight through a shop window instead.

One car, a yellow beetle, had toppled a fountain. Water was spraying violently against the underside of the vehicle.

Addison's boots came to a halt when she yanked the door of a random car open. All empty. Or so it seemed. When she took a closer look, she could see speck-sized dots scurrying about in the car. Some were running away from her, and some at her. She noticed movement on the pavement down below also. Crouching down, she squinted and saw minuscule dots teeming about in the grooves of the street tiles down below.

Little people. He actually shrunk them all but left the infrastructure intact. Addison thought, amused.

Addison was about to stand up when she saw a 'large' group approaching her. There had to be at least a hundred dots or so crawling around there. They were forming a pattern with each other. A word.

Help It stated.

Addison stood back up, smiled, and hovered her boot over them for a moment before placing it down like she was about to squash a cigarette. She saw all dots scrambling every which way. But it was already too late. Her boot squished a good chunk of them. A few escaped, though, as a handful of dots scrambled off with a laughable pace. Addison decided to leave them and scuttled further. The dead ones were the lucky ones anyway. It vexed her that she needed to crane her neck. Besides all the people of West Grove, everything else was normal-sized still. She still had to look up if her eyes wanted to observe the top floor of West Grove's many skyscrapers, but this was not the case with the rest of the world. Another thought made her happy, however. The realization that this was all hers now. She owned this entire city like she owned all the stuff in her own bedroom.

Only she decided what became of them. And if it was the wish of others to change a building's purpose, they would have to knock on her door to make a request. Not that there were many others in the city – at least, other ones that were big and worthy of enough to socialize with. A dozen selected individuals remained normal-sized after the big shrink. By command of Addison. A few girls she knew from school – some of them a few years older than her. Addison liked them even though most of them did not like her. But it did not matter now anymore. No longer was it needed for Addison to fight for the acceptance of others. In this new world, people had to get used to the fact that everything revolves around Addison now. Coming into good graces with The Goddess was vital for survival. Addison had also allowed leaving a few staff members of Kaiser and Wiggins a bit bigger than the rest – three feet tall, to be precise. And their only purpose in life was to pamper Addison and her friends as their thralls.

"What about betrayal?" Addison had objected to Dr. Goof. "I may be a Goddess, as you like to say, but I'm still vulnerable."

Dr. Goof gave her merely a cheeky smile, which looked more than hideous when conjured on the face of someone that appeared so unsightly. "The chip I've injected in your body is one of a kind, miss Wiggins. It makes you immune to every form of energy needed to shrink matter. In other words, you will always remain the same size."

"But I will still feel the hardness of a hammer if one of my 'friends' decide to crack my skull with it, won't I?" Addison countered.

Dr. Goof lowered his eyes, looking dreary. He sighed. "I wish I had an answer to that, Miss Wiggins. I really do. The only advice I can give you is to trust your intuition."

"That's it? So the only thing that stands between my reign over them or my demise by them is my intuition?"

"Well, that and a pinch of gullibility." Dr. Goof smiled.

Addison looked puzzled.

"Hear me out, Miss Wiggins. As a precautionary measure, I've told the ladies that the chip in their body can gauge vibrational energy emitted during strong emotions. In other words, the chip will know when its host is radiating negative emotions such as anxiety, irritation, or anger – which radiate at a high frequency – or positive ones like happiness, contentment, or joy – which radiate at a low frequency. The chip also knows on whom the emotion is focused. So if any of them takes the liberty to allow even a single bad thought about you, they will immediately shrink down to subatomic level."

Addison looked back, perplexed. "Is a thing like that even possible?" she did not understand everything in that explanation, but enough to get the gist.

"Of course it is, Miss Wiggins! In science, everything is possible." Dr. Goof beamed with his arms wide.

"Great! That reassures me a lot!"

As Addison sauntered her way towards the city's outskirts, she contemplated her conversation with Dr. Goof right before he shrunk himself to live his life in a microscopic mansion upon Addison's desk.

He should have left it at that. Addison thought. He should have kept me believing in that lie.

But Dr. Goof didn't because right after, he casually told Addison that the story was nothing more than a mere bluff and that no such thing as gauging a person's emotions was possible. "But you believed me, didn't you?" He had told her. "Then so will they."

Addison believed that the foundation of such a lie would only remain stable if she would believe it too. But she did not anymore. Not after Dr. Goof chuckled like a hyena while confessing to her that it was simply a made-up theory. Addison feared that one of her friends would one day sense her anxiety and that it would encourage her to challenge the mental limits embedded in her mind. But then again, Addison was quite confident that her intuition would already notify some red flags by then. Addison would not only shrink that particular girl, but she would also kill her in front of the others. That will definitely push the rest of them back in line, for a while.

Of course, she could always resort to shrinking everyone down to nothingness. No threat to fear from a speck-sized being, right? But then she had to face loneliness, and that was an enemy she did not dare to face – not even as an all-powerful Goddess.

Terrance looked out of the window of his bedroom built on the 10th floor. His eyes drank in the view far down below where all of his fellow citizens went on with their daily lives – scurrying through an endless network of roads, paths and streets paved around blocks filled with houses, soaring structures and parks like diligent ants.

Most of them had seen the broadcast late at night the day before, but definitely, all knew about it by now. Terrance was pretty confident of that, Losburg's gossip spirit would arrange the spread of such news smoothly and swiftly.

Everyone knew and yet everyone still seemed to act like nothing out of the extraordinary had happened. But Terrance knew better, though. Despite that Addison girl's insecure and rickety performance proclaiming herself the new Goddess of the world on public television, Terrance had a hunch that her threat was real.

While every member of his family guffawed on the couch in front of the television, Terrance took it all earnestly. There was also something else that kept him transfixed at the ninth-grader promising prosperity and peace under her reign. This Addison looked actually kind of cute with that tousled blond hairdo and mischievous grin. She was a few years older than Terrance, but he wouldn't mind being forced under her control. He would bow down to her.

He was pretty confident that the rest of Losburg would think otherwise.

But what is that? Terrance squinted his eyes at the far horizon for he could have sworn he saw movement there of something massive.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 23 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Witness Addison attacking a shrunken city from the perspective of a few hikers.


+++

Crestview Peaks was known for its lofty ridges, diverse wildlife, and meandering rivers seeping through wood-covered valleys. It was also a sought-after hotspot for hikers and climbers, for it housed the highest mountain on the continent.

A group of hikers trekked through it at this very moment – nearly cresting one of its many present panoramic views.

"Last one there puts up the tent!" Kyra slapped her boyfriend's back as she ran up to finish the final stretch of their trek.

"Losers!" Melanie followed suit as she flashed a big letter 'L' formed with her hand at the two boys at the end of their rope.

"Hey! That's not fair! We're the pack mules here!" A drenched-with-sweat, Paul called after the giggling girls.

"And you'll get a big, BIG kiss after putting up the tent!" Kyra gave him a gleaming smile from over her shoulder.

Bobby shook his head and breezed through his teeth. "How about we'll hurl one of the tents in the ravine over here and let them shiver in the cold this upcoming night." He looked with a sour, worn-out face at his friend.

"And make me sleep next to your stinky feet?" Paul replied with an askance look. "I think I'll pass and try to find warmth while spooning with Kyra instead."

Bobby snorted while shaking his head. "Fuckin bottom boy."

"You and me both, Bobby. And you know it. How are Melanie's grades faring? Pretty well, aren't they? Thanks to you. Face it, man, we're the betas here, and we do not even deserve to lick the used underwear of these Goddesses." Paul squinted at the two girls in the distance, cheering in each other's arms as they reached the top.

Bobby shrugged. "I do that sometimes… you know… sniff at Melanie's used underwear."

"I know you do, horn dog. And I know you also like to–"

GRUUUUUUUMBLE!!!

"What was that!" Bobby's eyes spoke fear.

A girlish giggle reverberated loudly between Cresview's many peaks – sounding so potent that it threatened to tear the sky itself open.

"Oh my God! It's her! She does exist!"

Paul followed Kyra's finger as it aimed towards a point behind him.

Beyond a row of mountains, something the size of a celestial body rose, looming higher, obscuring the visible sky until the gleeful face of a youthful, blond girl was all they could see while craning their necks. Addison's countenance soared an incredible amount of miles above even the highest peaks of Crestview. However, Paul and his mates could discern even the tiniest details on the girl's face as if they were studying her up close.

The summer haze consisting of microscopic suspended particles – which were even tinier now after being shrunk – swirled through the sky, giving Addison's face an opalescent appearance you often saw when looking at objects at a great distance.

"So beautiful," Bobby uttered in awe as he removed his cap and sank with one knee to the ground.

Paul scoffed. "She's just a kid, man!"

"Wait until you see her in another four years. You'll be begging to worship her."

"Not if she kills us first." Paul wrapped his arms around a trembling Kyra, who came running up to him.

"What is she doing?!" Melanie pointed upwards while trying to find safety in Bobby's meaty arms, jutting her healthy F-cups against his hairy chest.

The foursome watched anxiously as Addison reached her monumental hand out. They cowered with their hands above their heads when it looked like Addison's hand was coming their way. But it didn't. Their eyes followed the movement of the soaring object that appeared more like an ominous, alien mothership grazing over the mountain range than the slender hand of a teen girl.

"What's that sound?" Paul focused his ears.

"Yeah, I hear it too. A sort of a buzz." Bobby added.

"It's the sound of wailing sirens!" Kyra clarified.

Melanie's look transformed instantly like a sudden realization kicked in.

"It's Crestville! My family lives there!" She quickly broke free from Bobby's arms and ran off.

"Where is she going to?" Paul looked puzzled.

Bobby shrugged. "Beats me."

"Let's follow her!" Kyra dashed after her friend cresting the hill's top.

A magnificent panoramic view greeted them of the valley down below. And next to a meandering river lay a town called Flintville. Paul saw that its military was on high alert, teeming in the city with their tiny tanks, jeeps, and choppers. A perimeter was being set up around the town.

"Do these people actually think they have a fighting chance against… that?" Bobby aimed his thumb at Addison's undeniable presence above them.

The godlike girl placed her hand next to the city, violently rocking the ground beneath it, even though the movement was gentle.

"Ha! Your pathetic city is not even bigger than my hand!" Addison tore the sky open with the strength of her voice, cracking even some concrete walls next to the innumerable windows she'd shattered.

Flintville's army was engaging now, battering Addison's fingers and nails with their trifling firepower.

Paul looked up with disgust as he saw Addison's smile broadening.

The bratty wench is enjoying the overwhelming power she has over them!

From their panoramic point of view, the foursome saw tiny yellow dots flashing all over Addison's fingers. And by the looks of it, no damage was done. Addison's skin seemed impregnable for the infinitesimal army. Paul realized now how it must have felt for the doomed Caspivurians. It really sucked to be this tiny. No matter how dominant a nation's military was, it all proved useless when the other party was able to shrink everything down to a microscopic level. A whole fleet of mighty warships or a battalion of steamrolling tanks ready to subjugate governments could be simply disposed of with one finger or a toe when they were utterly the size of a swarm of ants.

The roaring of cannons and the wailing of sirens were drowned out by giggles of the Goddess girl looming above them. It seemed like Addison had enough of it. Her city-sized hand went airborne. She clenched her hand into a fist and stretched her index finger, pointing it at the doomed city beneath it.

"What's she doing?!" Melanie said.

Paul squinted. "It looks like… she's going to poke something."

Addison's finger – which was like the size of a city block – sank lower, touched the ground outside of Crestview and sank in deep, piercing relentlessly through its soil. She stopped when her finger was halfway inserted. Then she cracked her finger in a wide, circular motion around Crestview, pulverizing roads, railways, and trees while drawing a circle.

"Why is she doing that?" Melanie said.

"She's cutting off their escape route," Paul said.

"Why would she want to do that?"

Bobby's eyes averted upwards, pulled by a sudden movement from the gigantic teen girl above them. "There is your answer, I think."

The foursome watched mesmerized as Addison's other hand came into view. A lively colossal bottle of Coke hung attached between her fingers. She opened the bottle and took a few big swigs, sloshing the ice-cold Cola eagerly down her throat. A long, relishing exhale followed after she was done before wiping her mouth clean with her forearm.

"Man! I was really thirsty!" Addison's voice rumbled in the sky. "I still am, though. And I have half a mind of finishing the bottle entirely, but then there wouldn't be enough for you guys." She winked at the city down below.

"Cheers to all of you." With that, Addison brought the half-filled bottle of Coke right above the city's center with its cap still removed. Then she tipped it over, holding it upside down. A lake full of mud-colored carbonated water mixed with tooth-destroying sugar and caffeine streamed out of the bottle's mouth.

The impact and weight of the first splash compressed at least a dozen skyscrapers to the ground instantly, granting hundreds of cowering shrunken citizens a swift death. Then the tidal wave of Coca-Cola raged outwards, seeping through a sophisticated network of alleys and streets. Countless cars were dragged along with its current, mingled with innumerable people that ran down the streets in a vain attempt to find cover for the divine retribution unleashed by the teen girl above them.

More buildings toppled as they couldn't bear the violence of the gushing beverage. Thousands of people on the outskirts saw it all happening. They were safe, for now.

But Goddess Addison's plague was coming for them. They attempted to evacuate the city before the all-devouring stream would gobble them up. But then they stumbled upon a profoundly deep ditch created by Addison's finger a moment before. Crossing seemed impossible. They were stuck. All of them had to endure the ordeal Addison devised for them all.

From her safe position, Melanie watched it all in horror. Her family was living in that town.

Enraged, Melanie looked up at Addison and screamed at her, ranting and raving in an attempt to make her stop. But her cries were all drowned out by Addison's booming laughter.

When the whole city was flooded and the trenches had turned into rivers of Coca-Cola, Addison became bored and stood up.

Dulled by the horror they'd just witnessed, the foursome looked up as the godlike 14-year-old brat sauntered off, whistling some jolly tune.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 24 (Final) by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

And here it is, the final chapter of Cities for sale!

Based upon Redfoot's suggestion!


+++

Addison nibbled in anticipation at her lower lip as she watched her index finger descend slowly to the shrunken cityscape.

She was about to do something she hadn't done before.

As retribution for refusing to heed Addison's wish to worship her like a God, an entire country was shrunken down to a pathetically tiny size. The full scale of their territory could barely challenge the edges of a mere placemat.

Cities were like coin-sized dots to Addison now. And she sat on the brink of annihilating one with just a sheer poke of her finger.

Several slightly bigger shrunken girls – who were still Godzilla-sized compared to the country still – stood at the ready, with camera's in hand. Addison had ordered them to capture everything on film with great detail.

She wanted to show the rest of the world what would happen if they refused to worship her. Many cities and some countries immediately submitted to the powerful brat after she decimated army after army with the ease a kid would have while dealing with a swarm of lice.

Addison's reign was undisputed. The smart governments realized this right away. No one could challenge the 14-year-old brat. That still left the stubborn ones who brazenly defied Goddess Addison's dictated law of accepting her as the world's highest authority.

Resting on her haunches in a pair of simple gray jogging shorts and a black shirt with a bright lotus flower printed on the chest, Addison watched with curiosity as the nail of her index finger made contact with the highest skyscrapers of the coin-sized city.

She was eager to see the chaos and destruction her mere finger was causing down below. Seeing it from the perspective of the shrunken victims would give her the best experience while watching it later. But now, she had settled with the recorded perspective of her lego-doll-sized lackeys. Addison saw three of them circling the doomed city while passionately filming the destruction the nail of her finger was causing in the ruined coin-sized city down below while slicing effortlessly through multiple stories of its highest structures.

Later that night, when Addison was relaxing in her bedroom—a routine she often indulged in, even though she was a goddess who deserved a palace—she would enjoy the rambunctious sounds and gruesome pictures of millions of people being slaughtered by her little finger.

Addison's lips curled upwards into a smile when she noticed some people hoisting white flags and bowing down to her.

"Too late, fuckers," she whispered while staring at her laptop screen that played the recorded filming made by her lackeys.

It was interesting to see such profound detail of her own finger. It looked massive as it engulfed the whole city when it sank, pancaking it completely.

These recordings would also be broadcasted on public television and shown to the world. Its message was clear:

This is what you're facing if you dare to defy me!

Loads of cities, states, and countries gave in after seeing such a horrific event being acted out by the self-proclaimed Goddess when they realized their helplessness. A stream of apologies poured in, whereby many world leaders crawled in the dust to make amends to Goddess Addison for their wait-and-see-attitude in embracing the new world order.

Governments that recognized Addison's authority from the beginning were rewarded with certain privileges regarding the freedom they had while governing their society. Statues and temples and other holy places where people could worship their brat Goddess, of course, still had to be built. Moreover, the custom of praying five times a day for half an hour had to be maintained.

Other than that, these people were free to choose their path in life.

The same did not apply to the societies that first walked the course of defiance before bending the knee before the Goddess.

These people were facing a harsh life with abnormal long working days whereby they had to construct project after project of tributes for the Goddess, that, how saddening the fact, were destroyed right after completion so that they could use its material to build another meaningless structure – time and time again.

It was either that or face the wrath of Addison's descending boot.

This fate was still much better than what other societies had to endure who were bold enough to take up arms by assembling an army to fight the Goddess the day after her ascension. Many of them were simply destroyed, annihilated in various ways by the all-powerful Addison.

Some cities ended up flattened under the girl's sneaker or fist or were flooded by her spit or the contents of a bottle of Coke being sprayed through her lips.

However, in her youthful wisdom, Addison had decided at one moment that a fate like that was far too easy to get away with.

She wanted them to suffer. So, in the end, Addison shrunk these societies and their people even smaller and brought them under the regime of a nearby loyal community where they basically became slaves of slaves.

This policy was depicted extensively on public television and social media to urge remaining societies to accept Addison's reign. Those who did were rewarded abundantly in the form of extra resources, governing freedom, or the gift of millions of slaves of even tinier people. It proved pretty successful, even more than simply decimating every rebelling society. Still though, Addison could not help than to destroy a city here and there from time to time. Just for the fun of it.

It was not long before nearly 95% of global civilization had given into Addison's claim of her being their Goddess. Almost all of humanity now worshipped the blond brat and accepted her as their Goddess.

Addison stretched out with a loud yawn while lying on her bed and put her laptop away. She sat up on her bed, rubbed the languor from her eyes and peered down at the shrunken civilization of Caspivurians at her feet.

These people have long ago accepted the reign of their people when shrinking technology came into the world. Now everyone was the same, Caspivurians and Stinesaasians alike. They all had to bow down before the one true Goddess, Addison.

The shrunken society in her bedroom still had a special place in her heart. While glancing down upon them with her hands on her hips, Addison doubted that these people knew about the new world order and her reign. As far as these Caspivurians knew, they probably still had the hope that one of their people was bright enough to counter this size technology that placed the people of Stinesaa as the dominant folk on the planet.

They did not know that the teen brat that harassed them for years in her own bedroom had conquered them all, single-handedly. The whole world belonged to Addison.

A satisfied smirk crept upon Addison's face when she heard the familiar sound of chanting coming from millions of nano-sized Caspivurians, just like she had taught them.

At that moment, Addison realized that this society was the apple of her eye. She's been through so much with these miniaturized Caspi's in recent years. They were so loyal to her. Addison would never harm them. Why would she? She had an entire planet of shrunken property and people at her disposal to serve as an outlet when the urge was there to destroy stuff.

She wanted to have this specific society close by all the time. Only one thing could make a something like that possible.

Addison crouched down, giving the shrunken Caspi's a nod of gratitude for the servitude, and shrank them. Smaller and smaller until the whole society could fit on a stamp.

Picking it up as gently as possible with her long fingernails, Addison placed it carefully on her desk next to a case of pens – that loomed fearfully huge over them.

Tomorrow, Addison would seek out Dr. Goof to ask him how she would be able to carry her loyal society with her as a trinket.

For the upcoming night, she would ponder about the best place to keep them. She could stuff them in her back pocket. But she could also put them in an earring or let them dangle from a necklace.

After taking a long, warm shower and brushing her teeth, Addison put on her nightgown and crawled into bed. Mischievously, she peeked over her blanket at a micro-city stationed upon the edge of the far end of her bed. This was the same city that now was the home of Lindsy, her former arch-enemy.

These people now served as Addison's foot slaves, whereby they were ordered to climb upon her looming feet to worship it. Every night, thousands of citizens were drafted by the city's enforcers to put their life on the line in an attempt to tickle Addison's feet while she was asleep. Hundreds of them tumbled to their death every night while clinging on for dear life on the brat Goddess's feet. Addison had ordered the city's enforcers to ensure that Lindsy was always among them.

Credits had to go to Lindsy for being still alive after all these weeks of climbing without falling.

"Good luck to you, dear Lindsy," Addison said before blowing a kiss at the micro city stationed at her feet. After that, she positioned one of her feet right in front of the city and closed her eyes to sink away into a deep and comfy sleep.

It was good to be the Goddess.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8157