Something Big by Bob Charlie
Summary:

Most people go through puberty. For one girl, it looked like she was arriving late, but then it hit. For Riley, it hit like a wrecking ball. A wrecking ball hitting her, her town, and the world. She always wanted to be taller... and a part of her toyed with being huge. She had a feeling that this was no normal growth spurt. But how is she going to handle it? And how is her closest person in the world, her kind of like an older brother Tom, going to handle it when hormones swing her mood in every direction?

I'm going to try actually finishing this story for once. Any feedback that you have is always appreciated, so let me know what you think! 

 


Categories: Odor, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Slow Size Change, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 56960 Read: 177538 Published: January 27 2019 Updated: May 01 2021

1. The Beginning by Bob Charlie

2. No Normal Growth Spurt by Bob Charlie

3. Growing Pains by Bob Charlie

4. Lunch With Riley by Bob Charlie

5. Doctor's Visit by Bob Charlie

6. A Bit More Aggressive by Bob Charlie

7. Awakening by Bob Charlie

8. And She's With my Ex in the Bathroom for Some Reason by Bob Charlie

9. Another Day-Another Reporter Breaking Into the School by Bob Charlie

10. Domestic Relations by Bob Charlie

11. All Eyes on Riley by Bob Charlie

12. Bigger by Bob Charlie

13. Time With Riley by Bob Charlie

14. A Surprise by Bob Charlie

15. A Revelation? by Bob Charlie

16. Riley Shut In by Bob Charlie

17. A Thing of Sorts by Bob Charlie

18. Riley's Last Big Day by Bob Charlie

19. A New Home by Bob Charlie

20. Some Guy by Bob Charlie

21. Chapter 21 by Bob Charlie

The Beginning by Bob Charlie

It was another boring day. I was living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, outside a town in the middle of nowhere, in a county in the middle of nowhere. We were kind of a poor family, and had our share of troubles. Our family was a little weird and divided, and my parents were the only ones who were “stable” or whatever that means. I lived there with my “niece” who was only two years younger (like I said, a different family). She had red hair, the only one in the family like that. It was paired with green eyes, which gave her an unusual, distinct appearance. She was a bit of a tomboy, and we tended to play out in the woods together. It’s not like there was too much for us to do… but go in the creeks, go biking, or maybe just sitting out reading somewhere. Her family had treated her badly… but as someone without siblings of my own, I was glad to be with her. Even as we hit puberty, we didn’t get along any worse than we did before, and with me 16 and her 14, I figured that life would continue to be bearable with her around.

But something strange… something big… was beginning to happen…

August 20, 2020

“My legs hurrrrrttt…” Riley whined, as she flopped into the bed next to me.

“Your legs hurt? That’s quite an update… you didn’t get upset when you busted your knee a few weeks ago. Drop an anvil or something?”

“They just hurrrrrrttttt!!!” Riley whined some more, flailing her arms on the bed next to me. Her stomach growled loudly, and she shot up, looking kind of tired. “Damnit!” She cried. She was thirteen, but I didn’t really mind her cursing, I thought it was kind of cute in a way.

“Why are you so upset about? They’re just sore or something?”

“THEY REALLY HURT!!!” But Riley smiled, looking up at me. “Which means that I hit my growth spurt! I’ve been eating a TON too… and I’m not getting any fatter. Just bigger. It really hit me, all at once!” She did a little dance next to the wall, jumping right off my bed. “I can show you! Let’s look at the growth chart.” I rolled my eyes.

“Are you going to stand on your tiptoes again? You always do this… get really excited about growing. I look at it, and there’s pretty much nothing there…” But Riley pouted, before dashing off into the hallway.

“I REALLY mean it this time!” I chuckled as I followed her. She seemed really happy to say the least.

“Hey, Riley, what happened to your legs…” but I lost my speech. Riley was standing there, beaming against the wall where she marked her height. For the past several years, every mark had been at the same place: 4’11. It was measured every month, and I had last taken it only a week ago… but her head clearly went above the last one. She was taller. Than a week ago.

“You’re speechless, aren’t you! Your little Riley isn’t so little anymore!” She beamed, looking up at me affectionately. “Maybe soon… I’ll be taller than you, than taller than stupid dad! Taller than a house!!!” Her imagination was really running wild… and I looked down. She was wearing socks, wriggling her toes. Her feet were flat against the floor.

“I… I’ll get the tape measure,” I stuttered, causing Riley to jump into the air with glee.

I brought the worn tape measure out of its designated cabinet. Riley used it so often that the thing hardly stretched out anymore. But when I brought it to Riley, she was still just has happy, bouncing up and down with anticipation.

“Put it under my foot. Come on. Come on…” Riley eagerly awaited the tape measure. I rolled my eyes as I placed it under the sock, Riley stepping on it properly. And I traced it… up her body. Until it reached the top… and I couldn’t believe what it was saying.

“5 foot 1… when did you grow two inches?” But at that moment, my ears were blown out.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Riley screamed with all of her breath, going on for something like thirty seconds. “MY GROWTH SPURT!!! GROWTH!!! I’M BIGGER!!!!”

“Ok Riley…” I chuckled. But at that moment, she pressed into me, wrapping around me in a hug. She almost sounded… sad?

“I didn’t want to be little my whole life, Tommy…” She said. “I want to grow a lot… lot… more. I want to be huge… bigger than dad. Bigger than everyone. Then people won’t push you around. They won’t push me around… anyway…” Riley sighed, slumping her shoulders. “You’re kind of overreacting. People can grow fast, you know. This is probably going to peter out soon… um… maybe… I should get off of you…”

Riley was dangling off of my shoulders, having perched herself up on my like a bird. She didn’t feel any heavier… but it kind of felt like her breasts were pressing into my back. Riley jumped off me, as she gave me a curious look.

“Anyway… it’s hot as hell out here… and my friend canceled out anyway… I’m going to go swimming at the creek. You can join if you want.” With that, Riley went out of the house.

She was probably right. It was likely just an overreaction.

 

No Normal Growth Spurt by Bob Charlie

September 12, 2020

Riley was humming to herself as I walked in the room, swinging her legs back and forth. Normally, she would be complaining, if I knew anything about the metric ton of homework she had just been assigned… and she would spend more time complaining about it than actually work on it.

But working on it she was. Riley was actually pretty composed, writing down everything, practically jogging through her math book. Meanwhile, she was snacking on a bowl of cereal. A very, very large bowl of cereal… in fact, she was using the mixing bowl. I was noticing that dishes were piling up around the house… it took a bit longer every time it came to be my turn.

“Do you think I should call myself Rachael?” She sighed as I sat down next to her.  

“Rachael? Where did that come from?” Riley shrugged, looking nonplussed as she gazed at me quietly, thinking.

“I mean, it is my given name. I think that Rachael has a better sense of dignity than ‘Riley’ does… not that it really matters.

Riley poured in a copious amount of milk into the large bowl, continuing to eat with enthusiasm. “I really do think that my name is important. It’ll be my name when I become someone truly famous. That’s why it’s important for me to look like a good girl at school now, too. I’ve got to set an example.” For a bit, as I pondered what she was saying, I could only hear the crunching noises of her chewing her half full mega bowl of cereal.

“Famous…?” Riley just looked at me like I was stupid. She motioned over to her exposed stomach, popping out of the T-shirt she always wore...

“Ok Riley, I get it. You’re still going through a growth spurt.”

“Yeah. Like you haven’t been noticing. It’s just been a couple more weeks… and a couple more inches. ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’ are having to go to the grocery more often just to get all the stuff I’m eating. People at school are noticing it too. It’s hard for your friends to not notice when you start shooting up over them overnight.” She was swinging her legs, as if to emphasize the point.

“Ok, Riley…” I rolled my eyes. “Everyone’s noticing. You’re going to be someone famous. How about we go wading at the creek or something? I’m sick of thinking about homework, even if you aren’t.”

“Ok…” Riley shrugged. “My swimsuit will be pretty tight too. But if you want to see me bursting out of it, be my guest. This house is fucking hot…”

“I know you’ve been growing Riley. You said it enough times… but you’re not gonna be “bursting out of your swimsuit…” But Riley just laughed in response.

“Of course I will. I’m like half a foot taller!” She stretched her arms above her head, exposing yet more of her stomach. I’m gonna meet some of my friends tomorrow, so I’ll hang out with ya today. You should be glad I’m such a good little sister/cousin/adopted sister/whatever you want to call this, though. I imagine I’ll be quite a handful in the future for anyone I don’t get along with… I’ll go change.” Riley dashed out towards the bathroom, her box of cereal consumed, with just a bit too much energy. I heard a flurry of stripping, changing, and a bit of grunting, which went on for several minutes. Finally, Riley stepped outside, moving towards me.

“Ri… Riley… is… isn’t that just a bit tight!?”

“It’s my swimsuit.” Riley continued, nonchalantly, as she continued towards me. It looked like she was almost as tall as me, the top of her head just above my nose. “The same one I’ve been wearing. I thought that we could go out and get a new one… although that’ll need to be replaced to.” She stepped right next to me. I could feel her breath on her neck. The swimsuit pressed tight against her developing breast… flesh cheekily peeking out of the top of her cups. It was a relatively conservative swimsuit, but that did nothing to prevent it from outlining her form in exquisite detail. At the bottom, it became buried between her cheeks, and I couldn’t help but just see the way the sides were exposed as…”

“You’re staring at me…” she said with a wide smile, practically on top of me. “Am I being bad? Are is this swimsuit… just not conservative enough for you. Overloading you a bit… your di…”

“O…OKAY RILEY!! I mean… we don’t have to go swimming… haha… forget… uh…”

“My body… won’t you need to know about that tonight? I’m just giving you material… of course… if you’re up for more…”

“Have you considered… dating?” I stuttered, looking towards my niece, as she sauntered over towards me, swaying her hips back and forth.

“You should just be glad for the view…” Riley hummed. “You’re kinda short, aren’t you. It won’t be long… till I’m taller… and bigger… than you’ve ever been. Then dad’s ever been. Then anyone’s ever been… I told you. I can feel it… I want to grow… so I do. So no. I haven’t considered dating… because I’m not going to be just yours. I’m going to be for a lot of people… but still… I think having some time from one BIG girl is going to be better than dating… all around…”

“Ok Riley… I get it. You’re willing yourself to grow anyway.”

“Seven inches in a month. Tell me that’s normal.”

“I guess… I mean… it’s not… but I’m sure… it’s happened with someone before…”

“Who?”

“I don’t know! It’s a boring statistic to keep track of anyway!” But Riley just smiled even wider.

“You know it’s never happened to anyone else before. I can FEEL it. It hurts a little. My whole body burns… but everything I’m eating… it’s making more of me… I don’t know why, or how. But I’m making myself grow big. And I want to be gargantuan… I want everyone to be looking at me.” And at that moment, she poked me in the stomach, causing me to wince a little.

“Got you a bit distracted,” Riley chirped, walking towards the door. “Let’s go for a swim.” I followed her outside, into the sunshine. It was the same as she always was, playing with my younger niece where the water pooled in the pool, over our waists. But it was a little different. I tried not to think about it, to block it out. Her breasts were just starting to change into B cups, developing a bit. And her hips had swelled just a little. It was hard to concentrate, even as we lounged in the water.

“Is it a little weird for us to be doing this as teenagers?” I said, after barely managing to get her off me in a wrestling match. Riley smiled as she blew a strand of hair out of her way, positively shining in the sunlight.

“I intend to have fun… to do whatever I want. I don’t really care if you’re staring at me right now… with your hard… hard… huge rod. It is huge. I can see it. It’s ridiculous to pretend I can’t. But in time… I’m sure it’ll just be too small for me. And like I said… I’m gonna be noone’s girl… butttttt…” she said suspiciously, as she adjusted her tight bottom. “I’ve gotta present a good image to the world. I’ll pin you down and ravage you later, but I have stupid homework to work on right now.”

“Riley, it’s kind of a waste to go back in after less than an hour, isn’t it!?” I protested, just a little too strong.

“Like I said, it’s completely obvious!” Riley yelled back, as she walked towards the house, leaving me standing in the creek, aroused and confused.

I couldn’t ignore it at all. This was no normal growth spurt.

Growing Pains by Bob Charlie

September 30

I heard a weak voice coming from the living room—it was almost trembling. Riley was in pain. Quickly, I bolted out of my bed and ran into her room. The covers were off of her, lying in just her panties and bra—but I couldn’t think of that too much at the moment. She was covered in sweat, and was gritting her teeth as she held herself.

“It’s really hot…” Riley was moaning, as she shifted back and forth on her bed. I ran up to her and put my hand on her forehead out of concern. Indeed… her forehead was blazing.

“Do you realize how different you look?” I sighed. “I may need to check your temperature…”

“I like being bigger…” she sighed. “People made fun of me… they won’t do that anymore… I should be tough anyway…” she grumbled, pushing my hand off her head. “I… I’m not really sick. This… ah… hurts… but that doesn’t mean… I’m just complaining… it’s nothing…”

“It’s not nothing… I mean… haven’t you grown over half a foot in the past couple of weeks!? That’s hardly nothing… people don’t go through that… how tall are you anyway…”

“I didn’t measure myself for the past couple of days… besides… I’ll probably be taller in… the morning anyway…” with a sudden jerk, she kicked her leg up in the air… “when the pain’s THIS bad…”

“I thought you said it was nothing?”

“I mean it hurts… it’s just nothing else… I should be able to handle a little pain…” she mumbled as she bit her lip. The way her body was moving, tossing and turning… this was really bad. Riley was always the type to act tough and pretend nothing was going on… not like this.

“Please massage me… please… I know you can make me feel a little better.”

“You need to finally go to the doctor…” I commanded. “Our parents are as responsive as usual, but you know this isn’t normal. There could be something seriously wrong with you.”

“I… I’ll go to the doctor… if you massage me… real quick... please… you know how to do that, right? Just rub your hands on my legs?” I sighed… did she even realize or care how she was dressed. But she was tearing up from the pain… water running down her cheeks. What the hell was going on here!?

“Ok… I’ll help you…” I had been trained in my summer job. I knew exactly how to go about it. Even, firm pressure… from the bottom of the leg to the top. I placed my hands on her left leg, just above her ankle. “It’s worst in the legs, right?” Riley nodded. So I firmly applied pressure, from the bottom to the top. They were skinny, but hardly recognizable to me. Riley’s legs had shot out in the span of weeks… several inches by themselves. The room was dead quiet as I moved up her leg, Riley emitting a beleaguered sigh as the pain lessened ever so slightly. This continued, as I moved up to and past her knee, squeezing her leg. It was slightly clammy, damp with sweat. Yet there was a good amount of pressure behind each of her movements. She was clearly developing muscle, her firm legs pulsing with energy. Riley moaned, with pain exhaustion... and... something else, with her high-pitched voice, as I tried to relieve the pain.

I laid down on the bed, awkwardly poised in a skew position from her, to avoid my budding erection. As someone with little experience with women, I had never thought of Riley this way—even once—in my entire life. As I reached the top of her leg, I prepared to switch to the other, but Riley shook her head.

“To the top, I don’t care if you think it’s weird… I’m really in pain here if you don’t mind…” she seemed slightly irritatated. “And grab some Tylenol first…” I sighed before running to the bathroom and bringing a couple of Tylenol back. She grabbed them from me and wolfed down the pills immediately, motioning for me to get back to work.

I knelt back down on her bed, which was slightly damp from sweat. It smelled like her… I wonder if she could see how I felt. I focused on what was before me… which was her hip, leading up to her crotch, covered in a pair of lacey panties, nearly giving her a wedgie, a size too small.

“We’re going to have to buy some clothes for you… we can’t have you go around looking like we don’t dress you.” I chirped, as I continued to apply pressure on her hip. She moaned softly whenever I did so… not out of arousal, mind you, but not out of pain either. I hoped that I really was helping her.

“We…” she still sounded irritated. “You mean YOU. Mom and dad aren’t going to get jack shit for me… you’re the only one who gets me anything…”

“Yeah… I guess me…” I switched to her other leg. Riley was tossing and turning a little less, just lying in bed without moving much. Her breath came softly, as I applied pressure to the other leg. The room was slient, but I swore that I could hear the crackling of bones as I moved up and down. If I wasn’t seeing things… I would almost think that her legs were longer than when I first came into her room.

“This sounds crazy… but Riley… you have less of a belly than when I came in here.” She smiled softly in reponse.

“It doesn’t sound crazy… like I said… I’m growing fast… it’s why it hurts so much… and it’s why you have a lot left. My arms hurt too… you’ll need to get that, hurry up! Then after that, the legs again!” She laughed. I rolled my eyes, and moved to her left arm. I yawned as I begun to realize that I was probably not going to get much sleep tonight… if any more at all. But her voice grew softer as I continued to massage her, the clock making circles as I worked through this girl going through the mother of all growth spurts. Soon she wasn’t sweating too much, and finally her breath begun to grow shallow and gentle. Finally, she was rising and falling up and down… sleep finally having overtaken her. Gently, I pulled a sheet over her, before walking out of the room, closing the door gently behind me.

The clock read 5:40 A.M. In less than thirty minutes… her parents would probably wake her up. My parents, I guess. I decided to wait outside her room, sitting there for when they tried to wake her up. She shouldn’t go to school like that, barely awake, in clothes failing to meet the basic dress code.

But when dad got at the door, he was drunk.

“What are you doing sitting there!? It’s time for school!” He bellowed, loudly enough that I heard sheets ruffle in Riley’s room. Internally, I swore before speaking, trying to maintain a measured tone.

“Riley doesn’t have any good clothes… and she barely got any sleep… we should take her to the doctor, but until then, I don’t think she should go to school.” But he swore, and roughly pushed me out of the way before forcing open the door.

“RISE AND SHINE!! GET GOING BRAT!!!” He hollered at her. I heard her voice come in protest, and I ran in to witness him dragging her. I don’t even know if he realized how much more she weighed as he dragged her around. But… if I wasn’t seeing things, it looked like he didn’t even have half a foot on her anymore.

“FINE! FINE! I’m going!” Riley yelled, holding a mismatching striped shirt and a pair of shorts. As usual, mom wasn’t involved in any of this. Throwing up my arms, I went downstairs… I was getting kind of tired of dealing with dad.

Looking over at the shelf, I saw that we had just one box of cereal left… it was full, but… I sighed before I took out a mixing bowl. Taking the cereal and a half gallon of milk, I filled it nearly to the brim with the contents of the entire box. It probably wasn’t healthy… but somehow I was confident that she would go through the entire thing.

“What are you, an elephant?” Dad remarked, looking at her bowl.

“It’s not for me…”

At that moment, Riley came downstairs, grabbing a large spoon from the drawer. She sat down before the bowl… and she begun to use it like a shovel. I watched in some form of morbid fascination as she leaned over the bowl, her head inches above the surface. She hadn’t eaten since yesterday afternoon, but she started to simply DRAIN the bowl, its level lowering, as the spoon made the journey to her mouth in seconds each time. She didn’t even take time to chew... it was as if the food just instantly disappeared in her mouth. This went on, milk spilling onto the floor, Riley not caring about any sort of convention whatsoever, finishing an entire box of cereal in less than five minutes. Even dad was watching this, not really understanding what was going on. Finally, she loudly belched, and I could (unfortunately) smell it from across the room. Riley actually looked kind of satisfied about it… even if she also looked like she could fall back asleep any second.

“Thank you for the meal…” she finally looked around, seeming sad. “Did you get anything to eat?” She sounded concerned.

“No… it’s fine Riley, let’s go. I have a license, I can drive.”

“I’ll take you there!” Dad yelled.

“IT’S FINE! I know you’re busy with work!!” I shouted, as I begun to drag Riley out the door. There was milk on her shirt, but I figured not much could be done about it at this point. God damn, I was tired of her getting teased at school. But… looking at her breasts, B cups… maybe (god I shouldn’t think of this), threatening to burst out of her shirt... as much taller as she was… if this continued, I don’t think anyone’s going to bully her for much longer. As if she wasn’t paying attention, Riley unceremoniously lifted her arm and sniffed her armpits.

“Boy, I bet this is strong for some people…” she giggled. “Heheh… I’m really getting big now…”

“What did you measure yourself at…” I sighed, seeing that she somehow had run to the mark in a moment where I wasn’t looking.

“5’7… you’re getting a first row sight to this, you know!”

“Yeah… yeah… it’s just a growth spurt.” Besides, your legs were on fire just a few minutes ago, don’t you think that you should be concerned?

“My legs hurt because nobody’s EVER grown like me. Ever. That’s why. You can’t explain this… no one can. I’ll go to a doctor, but they’ll just say the same thing everyone else is. Girl, you are growing fast!”

 “Yeah… yeah…” I pushed past her to head towards the door, and beckoned for Riley to follow me, I didn’t want to deal with too much right now.

Riley was supposedly tired, but I nearly fell over as she slammed into me, jumping on top of me like she always did. But she was a lot heavier now. Much heavier. And I felt something soft pressing into my back. Her breasts. She had actual breasts. I tried to think about anything… anything else, to keep my niece from giving me an erection.

“I’m a bit bigger now, aren’t I?” She nearly whispered into my ear. “Your little Riley’s growing up, and she’s going to grow up… and up… and up…” I felt her mouth lightly brush against my ear. This was definitely getting a little weird… Riley was a little precocious, but…

“Um… can you get off of me…”

“NOOOOO!!! You need to carry me to the car! I’m tired!” She may have gotten no sleep, but she kept trying to wrap her legs around me, acting as energetic as a fly. It was normally easy to carry her, but my legs quaked as I walked towards the car. It was difficult to carry her… how much more did she weigh?

“You’re strong bro,” she chirped again. “But I’m really heavy. REALLY heavy. I’m growing in every direction… all… three… at once. I probably weigh more than you.” I felt sweat trickling down me… this was really… really… hard. Her breath washed against me, her bare stomach pressed against me. She was almost entirely wrapped around me. In every direction. And it was like I was sinking under her… my back arching… going lower… as she grew. As Riley toyed with me. But then she slipped off of me. And it was just Riley, smiling brightly at me.

“You’re ready to drive, right? I didn’t hurt you too much.”

“No… I’m ok…”

“I want you to tell me if you’re ever not…” she ran her hand across my forehead, quickly, gently… almost inspecting me. “Thank you for everything. Not just last night, you’ve been really helping me.”

“It’s nothing… it’s just what I should do…. I mean, you can’t take care of yourself at all!” Riley just kept smiling.

“Well… I guess I’ll be a big helpless girl instead of a little one! My friends are surprised all the time, you know! They know it's not normal! And soon, everyone else will realize it as well. Even you!” And together, we drove to school.

Lunch With Riley by Bob Charlie

October 14

Riley was quickly becoming a sensation in school. People noticed the results of me taking her clothes shopping every few days, as her wardrobe completely switched from day to day. At fourteen, the average girl wasn't too much taller than Riley was, but now, she stood head and shoulders above them, and she was taller than most of the boys in her class as well. She was posting "progress" pictures all over her social media, while at the same time she became the Queen Bee among her friends. 

And when Riley sat down next to me at lunch today, I knew exactly what she was going to talk about.

I was just talking to Josh, a friend of mine, but Riley butted in all of a sudden, scooting next to me on the school bench.

“GUESS WHAT!!!” Riley nearly shouted, announcing everything to the whole world. She had moved a second lunch down next to me.

“WHAT!?” Josh responded excitedly. Riley completely ignored him, choosing to focus on me instead, with a stare so intense that it threatened to bore into my very soul. Her hair, which she had let grow pretty long over the past couple of months, was bobbing along with her, hanging down from her neck. Her wide green eyes glowed… right… next to mine… as she leaned in.

“I’m basically surging… it’s not stopping…” she whispered. I could feel her breath, an inch away from mine. “My legs REALLY hurt this morning and it was painful… but I’m still full of energy… I’ve really been growing… and now…” a strand of her hair touched my face, as she continued talking excitedly. “I’m bigger than you. That’s all.”

“Five foot…”

“Ten. Which, last I checked, is bigger than nine. And you said it would stop.”

“I mean… what about… uh… seeing…”

“The doctor?” Riley rolled her eyes. “The doctor? About the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. I don’t think so… maybe you’re just jealous.”

“Is that what you came here for?” I responded grumpily. “I get that you’re going through a growth spurt. But your level of enthusiasm is a bit much. Especially for a Monday.”

“If I get much bigger, I won’t HAVE normal Mondays at school…” she said in a dreamy tone. I felt her warm butt touching mine as she contacted me, moving right into me. Why was I thinking about this? “Anyway… I was just wondering whether you wanted to watch me eat?”

“Watch you eat? Why?”

“You said that you wondered where I was putting all of it last night… I can show you.” She even appeared to be blushing. This tension was getting to be a bit too much. Especially with my niece. She opened her mouth wide open, giving me a vision of saliva dripping down, straight from the roof to the bottom, a swirling tongue circling around, anticipating its offering. I found myself staring at it… and other students were staring at me staring at my niece’s mouth.

“Give me your lunch.” Riley finally issued her order.

“No. Why?”

“I’d appreciate it.”

“I get that you’d ‘appreciate it.’ But why does that mean that I’m giving it to you.”

“Your big niece needs it.” Riley giggled, scooting harder into me. Her mouth near my ear, she was basically whispering.

“And why should I care that you need it?”

“First of all, because I'm athletic, and I've grown a lot. If I wanted it, I could probably just take it... and I'll try. My stomach DEMANDS it. Secondly, because when I become a REALLY big girl, making me happy will be important for everybody…” she whispered, leaning farther in, her mouth basically touching me ear, her whole body sliding into me. “Third, there's another very important reason why you should give it to me…” she was getting too close. People were staring at us… and weird rumors were going to freaking fly. Josh was looking at me like he was jealous.

“Ok… ok… you can have it. Just get out of my face!” Riley smirked as I pushed my tray over to her. I just realized she already had one!

“Who gave you that one?”

“Sarah. I’m super hungry,” she paused between bites, speaking nonchalantly. “I mean, she knows how hungry I’ve been recently. A lot of people do… I’m sure people in your class are talking about it.”

“Not really…”

“LOTS ARE!” Josh hollered, but again, she ignored him.

“Even if they aren’t, they will be. It’s not stopping… my legs hurt every day! Something wonderful’s happening to me! People are gonna have to take me seriously…” she had already finished one of the trays, and was beginning to eat through the others.  

“Yeah… you haven’t woken up in many more cold sweats, have you…” her smile broke for a moment, Riley looking away while she swirled some potatoes. But then she stuck the fork in her mouth again, and continued eating as if I hadn’t said anything.

“I would have told you if I had…” she said gruffly. For some reason… looking at her that moment, I felt the need to tell her something… a sudden urge, that came to my mind.

“Don’t be too mad at dad. Okay? I know he’s acting strange… I’ll put some sense into him. Even if I have to knock it into him.” Riley rolled her eyes, a curious look on her face.

“That’s between me and ‘dad…’ okay. Mom abandoned me… after my real dad…” Riley swallowed, looking real down… while Josh kind of glared at me, “I mean… after I was left here, I’ve loved everyone at school, and I’ve loved you… but… um… dad… I mean…” she finished her second tray and roughly pushed it aside to work on the third, as if she was demonstrating a point. Between bites, she burped, nearly in my face.

“How big are you gonna get!” Josh exclaimed, and Riley turned her head towards him, a proud look on her face.

“Josh… as I’m sure you know… people are looking at me already… at least bigger than the school… and no smaller!” He had an obvious erection, as he looked at Riley, already taller than him. “I’ll be able to hold boys like you…” she said, raising her hand, opening and closing it, “Right in the palm of my hand! Hehe~” at that point, it looked like all the blood had rushed to his member, and she begun ignoring him, turning right back to me.

“Anything about him is between me and him… you’ve stopped him a lot. I know how far it could have gone if you hadn’t. I don’t know if he would have fucking molested me or beat me have to death or what… but he hates me. If you weren’t here…” she stared at me again. “You care about me… more than him… right?” She was putting me right on the spot.

“Well… um… yeah… there’s… I have a lot more fun with you… I mean…” but Riley’s arms wrapped around my shoulders.

“I do more for you… you know deep down you prefer me. So what does it matter what’s going on between dad and I, lil’ uncle?”

“Are you really taller than me?”

“You can measure me tonight if you want. Soon… I’ll be a lot… lot… lot… stronger than you! So just wait! I’ll be the one to take care of you… and take care… of anyone I don’t like.” Riley loved doing this now, going on and on about her growth with a sort of air of presenting what’s to come…

“Were in the middle of the cafeteria right now Riley… and people are staring…” and at that moment, she burped in my face, even while holding my shoulders.

“Smell it.” It did smell kind of bad… I guess. There wasn’t a lot of smell to it, other than the food she was eating. But at the least… it was a little rude… but not out of character for Riley. Although… maybe… it was a little bolder than normal.

“Smell what…” But Riley just looked at me, smiling in a weird fashion.

“It’s a ploy to assert dominance," Riley joked. But at that point the math teacher walked behind us. An older man… I knew that Riley didn’t like him.

“Are you done disrupting lunch?” He looked at Riley with a disapproving stare, but she just smiled back.

“Are you gonna give me detention? Is that what you’re gonna do?” The teacher just shook his head and sighed.

“Just act normal Riley…” he turned around, and begun to walk slowly out of the room. The lunch period was nearly over, Riley having nearly eaten three of them. Still, she looked at her trays with an air of disappointment… and her stomach rumbled.

“Well… I’m sure you’ll see more of me Tommy… anyway… see you after school… she said, turning around and walking out.” All her clothes were tight on her… we’d have to go out again. Which reminded me.

“We still have a doctor’s appointment in a few days! They’ll find out what’s going on then! Especially after I had to carry you out! Don't you want to find what's causing your pain.”

“Yeah, yeah. The pain's from getting big-stretching out in every way hurts a little. Not like it’s a problem anyway. I can take the pain if it makes me fucking awesome... thanks for the help at home though! Really, with dad just bitching I would really be kinda helpless.” Riley chirped, as she jumped off the table, freeing me.

“There’s still lunch left… you don’t have to leave now.”

“Are you missing me already? Come on, we live together. I’ll see you after school!” Riley ran back to her friends. I turned back to my nonexistent lunch, and Josh just talked about how sexy my niece was becoming. I kind of tuned it out... my other friends were among some of the few people to NOT focus on Riley growing so much. Ordinarily, that was great. But now, they were involved in some heated discussion involving a movie I hadn't even seen. When they (Michael and Chen) got into a discussion like this, as the nerdiest of my friends (although Chen's pretty good looking), they weren't going to stop. They didn't stop because of Riley pushing Michael aside... and they weren't going to stop now because of me. So, for all intents and purposes, I was Josh's hostage.

"I heard that you measure her a lot! I know she's your niece... but... y'know? Can you help yourself when... what's she doing now?" I followed Josh's head... to see exactly what Riley WAS doing now.

She was holding someone’s phone out of their reach. It was a girl… I couldn’t even remember her name. Someone she hated. But Riley smiled, pushing her head down with one hand, while the other held the phone over her head. She was laughing, as she taunted the smaller girl.

“If you want it back… you’ll have to behave nicely. Why don’t you try kissing my ass!”

“You said it Riley!” Sarah chirped.

“I bet you’d like kissing Riley’s ass!” Cynthia, another one of Riley’s friends joined in. Meanwhile Riley just pulled at her hair. Someone else would get involved. I didn’t feel like stopping Riley right now. Her figure had blossomed over the past couple of months… but more importantly, something else was blossoming with it. I believed her. This was not going to stop on its own… at least… I couldn’t hope it would. And Riley was enjoying every second of it. But with the way she talked about her father… I wondered what would happen, as Riley stood there, taunting the smaller girl.

"Wow~ you really can't reach that high..." Riley cooed... blushing a little? "I wouldn't mind if you kissed my ass, bitch, you know? I might even like it from a mousy brat like you..." Riley said, pushing the girl away with one hand.

"Please..." the girl cried, "that cost me everything I saved!" 

"You can get it back two ways..." Riley cooed. "You can kiss my ass... or you can beat me up..." she slid the phone into the back pocket while effortlessly pushing the girl away with the other hand. Once the phone was put away, Riley shrugged. "Your choice." Sarah laughed uproarishly... she was always a bit of a... well... she always sucked up to other people. At this point, Riley's other friends looked pretty unconfortable, even Cynthia, who a second ago was just involved.

Afterwards, Riley just walked off to her next class, acting as sweet as she could be to everyone. I was kind of left there, wondering what in the world brought that on from Riley.

But I didn't say anything to stop her.

Maybe I should have.

End Notes:

As always, I'm interested in any feedback you have on the story!

Doctor's Visit by Bob Charlie

October 22

Riley was bouncing in the car next to me as we drove to the doctor’s office. Mom decided on going with us for some reason… sitting in the back of the car, zoned out on some phone game. It was common for her to be a little zoned out. Sarah was sitting next to her… she insisted on following Riley as much as she could now. I swear, she was staring at her the entire time on the trip. Riley herself, meanwhile, was wearing whatever the heck she wanted. A midriff exposed her open stomach, still clinging tightly to the rest of her. Her new breasts were popping out of her clothes… they were merely B cups, but with the tightness of her clothes, they presented a striking image. Her jean shorts clung to her like a second skin. Her skin itself shone with youthful vitality, her red hair, which had grown out a little, gradually approaching the top of my small car. Again, even with her figure, you could tell her age by just glancing at her.  She went clothes shopping every couple of weeks, whether with me or someone else accompanying her.

I did my best to avoid a car that suddenly appeared in front of me, leading to swearing from the car. Some drivers, I swear. My tires squealed, and a man yelled profanities at me as I got back on track.

“Don’t stare at me right now!” Riley cried out.

“Couldn’t you see the other guy was at fault? He swerved…”

“Tom don’t kill us…” mom mumbled, buried deep in her phone.

“You can stare at me some other time… Riley I don’t see why you’re making such a big deal about this?” Riley asked, sitting in the passenger side. I couldn’t tell, but it seemed like her head was above mine in the car. Of course… she was definitely taller than me.

“Because things like this just don’t happen.” I replied. “People grow a foot in years… not in a couple of months. And you’re still eating just as much as ever.

“More…” Riley responded, flashing her teeth. “I saw you this morning, going over two eggs while I ate up the pantry. And still as skinny as ever… I could probably just eat all day if I wanted. And I still wouldn’t get fat.

“A lot of people are talking about you on Facebook…” Sarah replied. “It’s nice to hear that you’re growing up so fast… Tom here’s probably just a bit jealous because you’re taller than him.”

“Ok… ok…” soon we were approaching the doctor’s office. I finally turned into the parking lot and turned off the car. As the four of us walked inside, I noticed that Riley was receiving some stares from various people. I guess a six foot tall girl wasn’t overly common, especially one wearing the clothes Riley did.

“Have you thought of dressing a bit more conservatively…” mom asked out of nowhere. I swear, she was barely even paying attention to what was going on with Riley. Then again, that was generally how things flowed with her. She had generally let dad do whatever she wanted… including acting like a dick to Riley, and just kind of sat back and let things flow.

“Hah…” Riley snorted, as she walked with those long legs of hers. “Have you considered dressing a bit less frumpish?” Mom didn’t say anything in response.

Inside the endocrinologist’s office, at the third floor of the medical complex, Riley got more people staring at her. She looked almost like she was concentrating on something, but I realized that it was just her hunger. Meanwhile, I filled out most of the actual paper work for Riley.

“Mom… could you actually start going to the grocery…” Riley spoke up. “And you could have afforded to wait while we got fast food or something. Burgers… sandwiches… fries… hell fruit or whatever. I just need food.” Riley’s stomach rumbled as she kept looking around.

“Hmmm…” mom replied, obviously not paying any attention.

“You’re not exactly doing much for me. If you post on Facebook about your growing daughter trying to get attention, the least you could do is feed her. Or make Tommy work less…”

“Hmm…”

“You know,” Riley continued, getting a little flustered, “the only reason uncle kept insisting on coming here is because I’m growing like wildfire. And I’m not turning into a stick. It’s bigger in every direction. Soon I’ll be bigger than ‘dad’ and I’ll be the boss of him.” Mom had quit staring at her phone now, as Riley was nearly getting directly in her face, looming over her. I tried not to pay attention while I filled out the last of it.

“I’m kind of fricken’ tired of you spending more time acting like a mother than actually being one. I’m going to remember the people who did things for me when I’m in charge of this dump!” Riley was nearly hollering, looking at everyone around her—speaking to the whole room, like an announcement. “And the LEAST YOU CAN DO is start by deferring to me a little. I want the stupid remote tonight.”

“You’re six feet tall, Riley!” Mom finally hollered back. “You’re tall! I get it! You’re not God!!!”

“Right now I’m just tall…” Riley muttered darkly. At that moment, we were interrupted with an announcement that the doctor was ready to see us.

“Finally…” I breathed. “We’ll find out what’s going on. I’ve been a little worried that it could even be something like cancer.” I knew it wasn’t cancer.

We walked back to see a middle aged man, silver haired and dapper looking, in the traditional white coat. He seemed a little non-plussed as he looked at me.

“Hello there…” he said to Riley and I. “I’m not entirely sure why this young man kept calling me… but I think we can get this on insurance… and the money’s good.” He laughed a little. “The problem is that you’re growing fast? That’s it?”

“I’ve been measuring myself every day for a while!” Riley chirped, the tension from earlier completely gone from her face. “I used to be short, but now I’m becoming really big. My uncle… he’s only two years older than me and I live with him, Tommy right here…” she said, gesturing over to me, “is just becoming a worrywart because of how quickly it’s happening.”

“I see…” the doctor responded, nearly laughing. “So you’ve been putting on a few inches and are taller than the guy and he’s upset. Ok… I see what’s going on here. Well… this was a great visit! Have a wonderful afternoon!”

I couldn’t even get a word in edgewise between the two of them, but thankfully the next thing Riley did was let it slip.

“Yep!” Riley smiled, flashing her pearly whites. “I put on over a foot in a couple of months!”

“Yeah yeah… what?!” The doctor stopped in his tracks, losing his smile as he stared at us. “Little girl… uh… Riley… you are saying that you’ve grown a foot in a couple of months.” The doctor finally looked over her, the tall girl being slightly bigger in all three dimensions than she should be at her height. While she had filled out her figure a little, she still had the profile of a short girl… just at six feet tall.

“Yeah…” Riley sighed happily. “I have a little book here. You can’t keep it, but I’ll show it to you. I keep measurements every day in here. I have my uncle measure me some too for the heck of it, but he’s not precise enough so I tend to do them myself.

“That’s the first I’ve heard of this book…” I remarked. Riley just looked away slyly.

“I wanted to measure myself accurately… so I go down to the tenth of an inch… I wanted to be bigger so badly… bigger people are viewed as more important… sexier… better… so I wanted to be bigger and bigger… so badly…” she bit her lip as the endocrinologist took the book from her hands.

“Yep this is precise all right… and if this is accurate… this is going up some almost every day…” he muttered, looking over Riley’s overly ornate handwriting. “This… well… I might take back what I said. We’ll have the nurse examine you… but just from looking at you, I think that you’re perfectly healthy… and we’ll probably collect a blood sample today… I’m not sure it’ll find anything, but then again, maybe it will.”

“Why do you need a blood sample…?” Riley said, her smile fading a little.

“Because it’s not normal. This growth is not normal.”

“Yeah, it’s special!” Riley said, defiantly, an edge in her voice as she looked at the doctor. “If this is going to be about stopping the best thing that’s ever happened to me, well, I’m not going to let it happen… Tommy…” she looked at me coldly for a moment. “I know you want what’s best for me… but this is what’s best.”

“You documented this in pretty good detail…” the doctor spoke, after what felt like minutes of silence. “This is absolutely not ordinary, in any sense of the word… ordinarily, I’d have the nurses run some tests, but I’ll do that right now. We’re not talking about stopping… your… uh… growth spurt. We don’t even know what we’re dealing with right now.”

“Not ordinary… what does that mean?” Mom finally spoke up… about five minutes after the fact. I forgot that she even came in the office with Riley and I, leaving Sarah outside to wait.

“It means that. Not ordinary.” The doctor brusquely replied, shaking her off. “There’s never been any reason for a person to grow like this… especially not without stretching out… I mean, Riley, if you would stand next to me.” Smiling, Riley followed his instructions, popping out of her chair and walking next to the doctor. She appeared an inch shorter or so, but she was obviously thicker than the man… bigger.

“Ok… now step on the scale over here…” the doctor continued, speaking in a confused tone. Riley stepped on the scale, all the metal slats falling down.

“145 pounds…” the doctor muttered. “You don’t have weight here… before this… growth spurt, how much did you weigh?”

“I think around 85… maybe 90…” she continued, causing the doctor to mutter again.

“I know that doesn’t sound like a whole lot of weight… but this is pretty significant for me…”

“YAY!” Riley nearly screamed, in a cute fashion, upsetting the doctor. She nearly had a seductive edge to her voice as she continued, gripping his hands sincerely. “I’ve always wanted to be bigger. My uncle, he cares for me, more than mom right here does, but he wanted me to come in because he was concerned. But I’m not. I know I’m healthy, and this is the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to me. You can run tests, but I’m not giving you any permission to stop it. I’m gonna ride it out for however long I can. Bigger! Big…”

“OK!” The doctor cried out, finally limiting Riley’s rant. “We’re still going to draw your blood. We’re in unprecedented territory now. We’re going to decide what happens later. Ok?”

“Right~” Riley stuck her hand out for the needle, giving the blood up easily. He ran a couple of other tests, such as blood pressure and a spit sample, and she handled it all cheerfully.

“Ok! We’ll let you know if you need to come back!” The doctor waved after us as we left his office, mom walking right out front to pay. Riley and I were wondering behind in the hall. It was late afternoon… and there was no one there.

Riley pivoted, a mass of swirling red hair confronting me before I was pinned to the wall.

Both her hands held mine… I squirmed a little, but I couldn’t do much to get out of her grip.

“Aren’t boys supposed to be stronger than girls…” Riley whispered. “I know I’m a little taller than you, but surely you can fight back more than that.” She pressed me harder against the wall, her knee brushing against my groin. I could feel her breath flowing across me as I grew hard. She was blushing… giggling… she definitely knew what she was doing to me. I kept staring at her chin… even at this size, she seemed to simply loom above me, around me… it was like Riley was completely enveloping me in her body.

Every momement of hers against my body was deliberate, measured as Riley sized me up. I struggled against her, feeling helpless in the sudden moment. 
"This is just the beginning. The very beginning..." Riley cooed. She looked like she was sizing me upherself, her breath hitting my nose and forehead. Her bare knee, capping her thickening upper leg, rubbed in an almost loving fashion against me. Her chest nearby pressed against my neck, and Riley kept laughing like the young girl she was, taken in fascination with her sheer size.  "You can touch me. I don't mind..." Riley sighed, a little bit of frustration coming from her. "I want everyone to touch me... to acknowledge my superiority... you've been staring at my butt so much... just let your hands explore it, sink into its flesh." not just her knee, but her whole body pressed into me, coaxing me. I could feel myself hitting the edge... but I couldn't let myself... "You can jack off... here in public... I'll protect you Tommy..." her voice was now warm... she was relishing her power. But at least between us, the connection that had formed between us was still there. "I practically raised you Riley... do you not understand how weird this is..." I choked out. Riley's face darkened in response, as if a switch had been thrown.

“I’ve barely even started… I can FEEL myself growing… I just try really… really… hard… and I grow. That’s it. That doctor’s not going to find anything. You think that we can just have an ordinary stupid little life here. Is that what you want?” I could no longer smell the antiseptic, stale hosptial smell. Replacing it, the scent of her skin and breath comingled with the faint smell of her sweat... and arousal. Pheromones sending the signal to my brain and surrender, fondle all I could of the budding giantess before me!

“No Riley… I mean…” her knee then slammed into it, knocking the breath out of me. I collapsed on the ground, looking up at the little sister I always played with, her cute face smiling down at me, eyes narrowed in joy.

“I love you Tommy… from now on, I’ll do whatever I want with you. I’ll do whatever I want with everyone I love. And everyone I hate… it’s just kind of funny to mess with you… hehehe~ you’re still hard after I hit you. Even if you try to resist... you're gonna stick it in me, I want to see the funny faces you make when I blow you away!”

Her hand went under my chin as I shuddered in pain, directing my eyes into her. 

"Look at me... I'm going to be..."

At that moment, Riley noticed that Sarah was watching, her friend peeking around the corner of the hallway.

“Are you… messing with Tom?” Sarah whispered, looking at the two of us. She was blushing a little as well.

“I don’t aim to be exclusive… more like… the exact opposite…” Riley smiled, looking at her friend. “You'll get your time later... Anyway…” the pressure on my groin was released and Riley stepped back in a smooth, single motion. “We’re going to need to head back soon, ok? I’ll play with you no and make you feel good no matter what… but it’s a Pavlovian thing… if you act like this isn’t a good thing, if you try and fuck it up, there’s gonna be some bad with the good…” Riley switched into a more childish mode, as she continued to rant again. People in the waiting room could clearly hear her, and Sarah looked a little embarrassed next to her. “Oh no… there’s going to be a big, big girl monster! Who’ll sit on people with her big butt! And punch people with her big fists! And eat ALL the food so that no one has any!” She kind of playfully slammed into Sarah, tossing her friend, a foot shorter, back and forth as she play-fought with her. At least… she wasn’t slamming her into walls.

“Oooookkkaayayyyy Riley…. Latttteeerrrrr… dizzzyyyyyy” Sarah smiled and laughed even as she protested, being spun around and around by the larger form of Riley. Most of the office was staring at Riley, even as she tossed her friend back and forth, laughing and giggling like nobody else existed.

“It’s become more and more frequent that her mood just shifts like that…” I explained to my mom. “You would notice if you paid more attention to her…” she seemed so unfocused on everything. Like she was just ignoring it… I was getting tired of it.

“It’s just puberty…” mom replied. “If the doctor’s not concerned, I’m not going to be. That's final."

And with that, mom went back to uncerimoniously looking at her phone. I suppose that was that.   

But Riley was just going to keep getting bigger, and it wasn't something that could be ignored.

A Bit More Aggressive by Bob Charlie

November 10

As the school year kept going on, rumors begun to fly about concerning Riley. Instead of going to the Halloween party held by Sarah every year, the whole thing was canceled, likely at her request. Instead Riley just put up something that seemed like a fetish video with some stupid costume Sarah concocted. She was just lifting Sarah around and throwing her onto some soft mat while she cooed at her and stroked her, treating her like a baby. And through that video, Sarah looked at Riley like she was a deity. I ended up watching the whole thing, several times. I'll admit that I'm pretty ashamed about that. As November arrived, she had hit over six and a half feet tall… and was showing no signs of stopping whatsoever.

“You know, I used to complain about growing… I woke my uncle up, saying that my legs hurt, and all that. But I’m really beginning to appreciate this all now. Fucking six foot seven… you know… I’m not stopping. It’s not even slowing down…” she spoke while stirring a large cup of yogurt I prepared for her. It seemed like she was making me do everything for her nowadays, from clothes shopping, to cooking, to washing her dirty clothes.

And, of course, there were a lot more of those now. She didn’t want to wear anything more than once. But she’d hand me basket after basket. After all, she had grown just as much in every direction… and more for her breasts and ass. So a single piece of her underwear stretched out for quite a bit of fabric. Still, she seemed to take some strange sort of pleasure in having me do everything for her, the formerly independent girl regressing to a child.

“You see… I really am having to eat a lot nowadays… there are probiotics in yogurt that help you to be healthy. I’m a growing girl… so I need this a lot right now… I can’t just eat pizza and junkfood for everything.” She kept talking about this like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Even between her boring rant, she managed to sneak in large spoonfuls of yogurt, barely interrupting itself. Students, boys and girls alike, clustering around the girl, watching her every movement like it was a movie. There was one dark haired girl who was even leaning in, just a few inches away from her mouth. She was clearly blushing, imagining some fantasy scenario with my niece. But at that moment, Riley looked towards me, smirking.  

“Hey, you’re going to have to make more next time!” She called out from across the lunch table, holding up the empty thing of yogurt.

“I’m glad you at least acknowledged that I made it!” I called out to Riley, who just giggled. A couple of the other students were staring at me.

“He does a lot for me,” Riley explained towards her audience. “But he doesn’t know how to loosen up…” Another boy was staring blatantly at Riley’s ass. But he didn’t know what to do…

“Can I! um… that… ass…” Josh butted in, starting off strong, but fading off a little.

“I don’t see why not…” Riley talked, much more smoothly than him. “I’m open for anyone who’ll work for me… I mean that, though. I’m a bit more important than a loser like you, so if I give you my body for any amount of time, you’re gonna have to make ME my priority over you…” she laughed, walking next to him, looming over him where she ruffled his hair.

“You’re gonna have to put up with a lot of my antics though…” the chipper redhead pressed his body into him, her chest nearly in his face. He looked so excited, but at that moment she pushed forward, knocking him over. He slid for a little on the tile, but he still looked up at her adoringly, proud that she touched him.

“I’ll get you in on something, ok? Sarah’s acting as my ‘secretary’ for a lot of stuff… getting fucked like a secretary…” Riley whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, while wriggling her fingers. Sarah blushed, but she didn’t look too offended. Her math teacher was the one watching over everyone for lunch, but he was just looking over to the side, seemingly not wanting to get involved with anything.

“RILEY! AS YOUR UNCLE I DEMAND THAT YOU CALM DOWN A LITTLE!!” I called out finally. She was acting pretty rowdy, to the point of it being a little nuts, but I didn’t know why I got quite that mad. Riley smirked, turning around and walking next to me.

“I’ll talk to you after school, ok?” Riley proclaimed. “I’m getting a little bored of the whole thing where you look after me right now, so we’ll have to talk later…”

“But Riley…”

“LATER…” the other students were really glaring at me now, and I walked off in a fuss, eyes from across the cafeteria silently accusing me. I guessed that I’d talk to her later. Riley continued to make gestures and euphanisms referring to fucking. I decided to take my leave from “lunch” (a word for Riley eating my food as well) a bit early, walking off.

Later, before my last class of the day, I walked by the women’s restroom on the way. I heard moaning blatantly coming from it, Riley cooing. I could hear another voice as well, a girl’s voice, thank goodness.

“This is something big.” Josh said, looking over to me. Was he just standing outside the restroom?

“What do you mean, something big?” His hair was out of order… his heartrate looked like it was two hundred beats per minute, the way he was acting.

“She’s transforming into something bigger… bigger than this town has ever seen. She’s going to put us ON THE MAP. I mean… the world’s never seen something like her before…”

“Uh-huh…” I walked off. But through the next class, I couldn’t keep my erection down. Riley. Her tight, jean-clad ass. I was running out of clothes to buy for her… I couldn’t find pants that would go down her long, long legs, even in the men’s section. It seemed like a futile endeavor anyway… why try to keep up with her?

And I tried to avoid her, after school… maybe to quit thinking about her growth… but maybe in reality I’d just end up masturbating to her…

And after school, as we were streaming out on the grassy lot in front, Riley’s heavy steps marched behind me, quickly running up to me, to corner me. Her long arm wrapped around me, and whipped me around. Soon we were face to face.

“You think I’m acting different towards you…” Riley smirked. “I guess I am, but I’m acting differently towards everyone, really.” She spoke in an actual whisper, one other people couldn’t hear. “And I’ve only fucked girls so far… so don’t be jealous…”

“I just think you’re ego’s getting a bit big… and I don’t have time for all this. I’ve still got to work on college applications, and everything…” Emily frowned at this, and she knelt over, her huge eyes staring straight into mine. It was like she was gazing into my soul, searching for some reaction within me.

“I’m a fucking teenager. I’m growing. I’m six foot seven… this is… what? A few months? I think my ego’s just growing with the rest of me…” and her mouth begun to move closer…and closer… her head really was a lot bigger than mine.

“What are you doing!?” I proclaimed, pressing my hand into her head, trying to drive her away. It’s like she was going to fucking kiss me.

But maybe that’s exactly what she was doing.

And then she fucking burped in my face again. I swear, it caused my hair to fly back a little, although maybe I could imagine things. And, again, it smelled like everything I had been feeding her. She licked her lips, her big, hungry eyes gazing on me.

“Whatever I want. More and more that’s ALL I’m going to be doing from now on!” Riley smiled as she grabbed my arm. There was a bit of a struggle, back and forth. I was relatively strong and Riley hadn’t been doing the type of stuff she does in the country normally. Even though she was obviously straining herself, she kept laughing… and soon, she fell forward. The air was knocked out of me, her heavy weight on top of me in the grass.

“Everyone’s watching still, idiot. You don’t have to keep being so fucking uptight about this shit…” Riley looked a little mad above me… her bulk pressed into me. I felt her breasts flowing across my chest, but I was a bit more concerned about her knee in my groin, beginning to press into me.

“I’ll have your absolute loyalty. I mean, I LOVE you… probably not in that way. Probably nobody in that way. If I’m going to be eight… ten… feet tall…”

“Ten feet tall!? Riley, don’t you think…” But her knee pressed into me harder, causing pain to shoot through my body.

“We can do this the easy way… or the hard way… or the medium way. Whatever. But look… having sex with you is cooooolll mannnnnn. Or whatever. I know you’ve been there for me. And you’ll continue to be there for me. I just want you to be happy for me. That’s it. That’s more important than doing my goddamned laundry. I’ll be able to HIRE people for that shit.” I looked over at her disapprovingly. Gazing up at those green eyes.

“Is that who I helped raise you? So you’d go around bullying people. You really have a bit of a foul mouth now…” Riley slapped me, the pressure immediately numbing my face. I heard some other students cheer her on. Cheering me getting beat up by my little niece.

“Why are you acting like this!?” But at that moment, Riley reached down, and deliberately kissed me, shutting up most of the crowd around her. I tried to push her away, but I couldn’t. Her mouth covered mine entirely, her tongue easily forcing itself into my mouth. I felt the dirt compact beneath me as she grinded her body into mine. This went on for quite some time, the heady sensation of her hormones compelling me to return her kiss.

“I just want you to be happy for me…” She was nearly tearing up as she kept kissing me. The way she was acting… I begun to wonder… if she was going through super puberty… couldn’t she be going through super emotional swings? But her knee drove hard into my groin, hitting me again, harder and harder. Damn… she was powerful. I whimpered a little in pain… but I could barely get anything out as Riley pummeled me… and then she kissed me again, a trail of her saliva running down my chin.

“I’m… gonna… throw up…” I proclaimed. I could barely even here the other students around me, my head was swimming, looking at Riley above me. “You’re… just… please… quit… hurting…”

“Am I beating you up? Am I that strong for the big uncle Tommy…” She now was no longer crying, her tear filled eyes filled in a grin of mirth. Was she… enjoying hurting me? But if she did, she enjoyed teasing me just as much. Somehow, my dick was still hard… no… it felt like it was about to blow, as she rubbed her legs across me. Her pants were always tight… she made me keep buying clothes for her. And yet it always felt like she was going to blow out of them, as her legs plumped up thicker and thicker. But she ran her knee up and down my shaft as she pressed me into her supreme body.

“Splurt… splurt… splurt…” Riley hummed, as I came against her knee. She kept rubbing against me even as I made a stain in my pants for the whole school… the whole world… to see. She begun to slow down as I finished my orgasm, the entire school watching as she continued having her way with me.

“I do this with everyone, Tommy,” she continued. “That girl you saw earlier. I’ve fucked her. I’m the sexiest girl in the school. I have sex with new people just cause I’m bored. I beat people up just because I’m bored. It’s up to you to pick which one. I can get other people to do shit for me like buying clothes.” She stood up, looking at my stain. Then she looked over… there was the math teacher, watching us. Riley had a huge grin on her face as she looked at him.

“Of course… that only goes for halfway not-creepy people… I think that you shouldn’t even look in my direction if you don’t want the shit beaten out of you.” Riley spoke, briefly turning towards her teacher. “And that’s not just cause you’re ugly either.” Riley kept talking, announcing to the school, as the teacher looked down. “As far as I’m concerned, it’s people who GET in my way that are creepy… so just don’t get in my way.” And she looked down at me, her wide jeans covered in dust, her hair in disarray. Her red hair shone like fire from where it blotted out the sun. Her chest was heaving with the exertion and exhileration of what she had just done to me. The captain of the soccer team had just been roughed around by his huge niece. And she reached down, picked me up, and hefted me over her shoulder. I bobbed up and down as she walked away, just like a sack of potatoes hanging limply on her titanic form.

“We’re going home now. The show’s over, people.” Riley called to her audience as she left. She whispered into my ear as she walked home. I bobbed with every step.

“Soon I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you… I really do like you… every time I saw your body… I didn’t know what it was, but you turn me on.”

“Riley…” I groaned, weakly.

“Soon I’ll be too big to properly fuck anyone. I don’t want that chance to pass… I’ll rough you around a little… cause I’m turned on too… I like winning… I like seeing you whine…”

“Riley…”

“But the answer is that both will happen. I’m so much stronger than you… I’ll make you feel good. I’m not even muscled. Athletic, but not anything close to gross. But people can’t really fight me.” My erection was back, just after Riley made me came. It felt like the only part of me that worked properly. I felt pretty bruised. But Riley just repositioned me, one strong arm around my waist, with another around my upper back. My head was next to hers as she continued to whisper into my ear, with my legs dangling just a bit below her knees.

"I haven't fucked any guys yet..." she whispered. "I'm not gonna be exclusive to you... cause I see the effect I have on people... I make em into my slaves... if my scent is so strong... you smell me, I smell fucking good."

"You smell like shi..." Riley's hand pressed against my balls, sending more pain through them--like fire, I wanted to yell out. But no one would intervene for me. Not against Riley.

"You can cut the crap now, please. You just spurted like two minutes ago!" Riley hissed. "Like I said... people go crazy over my scent... I don't feel like fucking you right now, but when I have the time, I'll just force you down if I have to."

"Like rape." She squeezed again.

"Like a favor." Riley grew quiet. "Things are going to change... I think something nice... and big is happening with me. Being related to me, helping me out for so long, even if you're such a goody two-shoes... you're gonna love your life. I'm going to make it great... that'll be true for anyone I like... and well..." Riley smiled... "that girl was pretending to moan earlier. I've been a bit... aggressive today... so in the stall I did some things with her... and of course... things can be anything... was it a swirly? Was I putting her head in my armpit and making her smell it... sitting on her... slamming her against the wall..? You've seen me dealing with her before... holding her stuff... her name is Olivia... and she made fun of me... and my real mom so much... when I moved her... I'll give you permission to talk to her... just remember... nothing you do to me can make me hate you... what I did to you was just messing around..."

And she fondled my balls lightly, out in public. She was intending to walk the whole several miles home. It was an unusually hot day in late autumn, and her sweat carried her scent even stronger. I breathed it in. Her pheromones. The sweet smell of her skin, mixed with dirt from where she threw me down. 

"I feel so... weak... you really shouldn't... make me feel good?"

"Do you mean I shouldn't do things to make you feel good? Or you should block em out and not let em' make you feel good anyway?" Riley asked with a fake, bashful tone. 

At that point, she got a call from someone. I couldn't even tell who. But it sounded like they were talking about getting Riley custom ordered clothes. I guess she was going to take care of stuff. And I just continued bobbing on her shoulder.

From now on, Riley was going to be a bit more aggressive.

 

End Notes:

_________________________

Riley's sure being a little wild now, huh? Breaking the rules a bit! It looks like she has Tommy wrapped right around her, literally!

Leave any feedback you have! I'd appreciate any comments! It really helps to hear what people think when writing a longer story like this!

Awakening by Bob Charlie

November 22

After Riley beat the shit out of me, she cried for a couple of hours afterwards. She applied bandages to the area, neosporon, all of it. I felt like shit, but I was healing up pretty well after all this time. Still... after that incident, people were talking about her even more. I think people were more impressed with the fact that she didn't get in trouble more than anything. And although she apologized to me, over and over, her attitude with other people was beginning to become more imperious.

“Riley, it’s time to get up from school!” Father called gruffly, yelling up the stairs. I was already mostly dressed, but Riley’s door was still shut. Grumbling, he begun to walk upstairs, trying to get my niece. He barely did anything around the house… barely worked, although today he had a full day. He still played the image of the responsibly one, ordering us all about.

That was a bit harder now, as Riley poked her head out of the room. Her fiery red hair was clearly a mess, and she looked like she just wanted to go on to sleep. She stared down at my father with her bleary eyes, a contemptous expression on her face.

“My head hurts… I didn’t sleep much last night… all my bones ache…” Riley said groggily. But she stepped out, still clothed in her nightshirt. That was it, her panties, tight enough that it looked like they could instantly snap off, were presented clearly to the world. My father was smaller than her now… much smaller. “And I don’t feel like going… so make me.”

“Riley… I’ve watched over you… I’ve provided so much for you…” Riley leaned down… she had to lien far down… and she was looking at her father in the face. Her eyes were glaring at him. I instinctively stepped back, intimidated by her sheer bulk.

“Tommy's watched over me. You yelled at me. You always yelled at your own son too. But even more to me. He had to take me away when you hit me. After mom dumped me..." Riley trailed off, as she almost cried, before regaining her composure, "You've been a pile of shit." She leered at him, hands against his shoulders. She almost looked like she was in a combat stance. "You don’t get to fuck with me anymore…” Riley said in a cold voice, matter-of-factly. “You just don’t. I would suggest that this is your last chance to gain some credit with me before I'm so high up that I can't hear you. So I’m not going to school… and that’s final…”

“Well… I… uh…” he stammered a little, taking a step back. “Like I said, everything you have…”

“I can provide everything on my own.” Riley said, smirking. “I don’t really need you at all. I’m just staying here. For now. I’d suggest you leave for work. I’m in a bad mood right now.” Her arms flung out, and with hardly any effort she shoved him. He stumbled back several feet and nearly fell. His mouth opened and closed incredulously, but he just looked up at Riley, not being able to do much. Finally… hanging his head down, he turned around and continued down the stairs without saying a single word. He was leaving… he knew that Riley could beat the shit out of him if she wanted to.

“Damn… I wanted him to put up a fight…” Riley said wistfully as she stretched her arms out, looking at me curiously. I had to gaze way up to see her… although her smell was quite strong. Body odor wafted off of her. Her pits seemed pretty strong… of course that’s because it was above my head. Father stumbled out, looking scared of Riley. But when she wasn't looking, before turning away, he flipped her the bird. As my father walked out the door, her phone started ringing. Riley fished it out of her pocket, putting it to her face.

“Yeah, I’m gonna model now. I know they’re thirsty. Put everything in MY account. Uh huh. I know it’s not legal for me to have an account… what are you going to do? You know you’re little cut is more than you’ll get from most things. It’s a growing investment… uh huh…”

“Well Riley… I’m going to head on to school…” but a single hand reached out and grabbed the back of my shirt, while Riley kept talking to the person on the phone.”

“Look… Sarah suggested I set something up, since I’m growing this much. And I have a modeling agent from LA, not a piece of shit town like this, who works for actors and everything. He has something to tell you…” she handed the phone off to me, motioning for me to take it.  Hesitantly, I did, and a smooth talking voice came on over the phone.

“Heyyyyyyyyyy!!!” the guy screamed, almost a little too excitedly. I nearly dropped the phone in surprise… thankfully I didn’t drop Riley’s phone… but he just kept going on, not letting me get a word in edgewise. 

“This is something I’ve been making a lot of money with. And I started a couple of weeks ago,” the agent went on, talking excitedly.

“Doing what?” I finally interjected.

“Photoshoots. A local college student there is putting them up, and we’re putting them all over the Internet. Don’t tell me you’ve been hiding under a rock? Surely you’ve been seeing them. Or maybe Riley showed you?” She giggled, her body shaking against me. I didn’t want to concentrate on me being pressed against her chest, but my erection was budding nonetheless. She wrapped both arms around me, slammed on the right side of her body. It was almost like some sort of strange hug.

“So… she said that you’re going to be running them from now on. That’s all. I’d recommend that you do what she says!” Riley took the phone out of my hand.

“Ok… I’ll talk to you later!” She chirped, hanging the phone up. She kept one arm around my chest, while she placed the other under my butt. She strained a little as I felt my feet lifting up off the ground. I flailed a little, but quit struggling after Riley pinched my butt loudly, causing me to yelp.

“You’re not going to school today… cause I don’t feel like it.”

“But…” with that, she pinched my butt again.

“Anyway…” Riley begun to walk into the other room, even while carrying me. “It’s like the guy said, I’m doing photoshoots. Not that often. Just like once a week. And it sucks to do them when our parents are on top of us. So I’d rather try to do it DURING school hours… and I may get other people in some of them, like Sarah or something. I just want to have people I’m comfortable with, you know?” Soon we were in Riley’s room, when a knock came at the front door. She giggled, as she unceremoniously rolled me out of her hands, dumping me onto the bed. The covers smelled like her sweat… I swear, it was so strong now… I heard her talking with someone for a moment, and then she walked up the stairs. A mousy woman was following her…

“My skin’s been shining a lot… and it’s pretty flawless no matter what I do. So I don’t really need makeup,” Riley chirped, as she arrived in the room. I still couldn’t get over the way her underwear hugged her ass. Although she was holding a pair of spandex exercise shorts, which she immediately prepared to pull on. It was a bit of a struggle, and I looked over her terrified as she looked like she was going to fall right on top of me, grunting as she pulled em on. But with a final effort, she sighed, as they now hugged her ass as tightly as the underwear did.

“Permament wedgie mode… uncle… it hurts…” she complained. “That’s why I need to do stuff like this. ‘Dad’ looked weird when you charged a few hundred on his card shopping for me. And as I keep getting bigger… I need custom clothes… so I’ll get them. With my own money. Ah, there he is!” Riley chirped out. A small man begun to enter the room, looking at Riley nervously.

“Who is this guy?” Really, I had no fucking idea who he was. With unkempt glasses and a slight visage, the man, who couldn’t have been more than five foot two, looked up at Riley as if she was some sort of goddess.

“Someone.” Riley shrugged, looking down at me. “Just a photography student at the local college who won’t touch me, adores me, and is willing to do it without any money. The memories are enough…” she smiled again. “Ok Tom… let’s go…” the man didn’t even say anything. He also had a bulge in his pants, as she started filming her nervously.

“Tommy… I’m going to step on you… ok…” she looked a little nervous as she rose her foot up. For a second, the little girl she was shone in her youthful face as she looked down at me. “This is going to be filmed… and a lot of people will watch it… people will… know you were in this…” she bit her lip.

“Riley, I would ask if this was something weird, but I KNOW that it is something weird!” I exclaimed, looking up at her. But Riley’s expression changed, looking down at me angrily.

“Yeah, well you’re already enjoying it, so shut up!” Her long, long leg rose above me. Her foot begun to drift towards my face. Her foot… however absurdly tall she was…

“Riley, how?”

“Six foot ten… and I have big feet…” Riley’s voice sounded almost sensual, as she begun to lower her foot down, pressing against me. “I have smelly feet… um… lick them…”  she giggled, and her foot plopped on my face. The surface was enough to go from below my chin to above my head, and both eyes were staring at her feet. As she hadn’t showered in nearly a week, the stench was strong coming off of them. For some other girls it might not be a problem as much, but Riley was still trying to be athletic even as the world worshipped her, running laps every day and even lifting weights… and people.

“I SAID LICK! MAKE OUT WITH MY FOOT!” Riley nearly yelled, haughtily above me, as she pressed it into me hard, laughing. Gingerly, I begun to kiss the bottom of her sole. It was grimy and stained with sweat, the coarse feel of her foot was getting to me, as she pressed in harder I sunk into the covers. Someone was filming this? But I begun to lick harder… I could hear Riley cooing above me, and that was enough. So I sucked on her foot, grime, everything… it was like I was sinking into the folds of her foot.

“Get everything cameraman…” Riley sighed, as she loomed above me. I couldn’t see any of her, of course. Her foot was pressed down hard enough against me where I couldn’t see much of anything. After a little while, the sun came into view, adjusting them down a little. I could just see her stomach, if I looked far, far up.

“I’m already becoming famous Tommy… suck on my toes…” she spoke softly, in a slow ritualistic fashion. “For the world.” I don’t know what compelled me to do it, but I found myself following her command. Her big toe pressed against my lips for a moment, and soon the top was inside. “I weigh over two hundred pounds… if I stepped on you, it would really hurt… so… get at it.” I sucked on her toes with vigor, going from the big one to her smaller, wriggling appendages. Coating them as I could in her saliva.

“Good… that’s enough for now… a few minutes will do. You. Leave.” Riley lifted her foot off me as she turned to the cameramen.

She looked at the man again, telling him to get out. “Mr. Chen… you’ve seen enough of me today… now go…”

"Riley... Josh... a kid at your school, told me about you. I.... I have long had a desire... that someone like you could be popular.

"You're really short... but you're not bad looking. In time, loyal people will be rewarded by me. See my full glory..." Riley smiled, doing a little room-shaking twirl as if she was imagining herself above a crowd of thousands. "But for now, you have done enough. You can leave." 

'Mr. Chen...' (his name was Yangxi Chen, actually), bowed to Riley, Riley, the girl who was for most of my life my cute little companion! Then, in a flurry, an unkepmpt head of hair bobbed out the door. Footsteps echoed down the stairs before the sound of the door shutting. That led to Riley looking down at me.

“You just filmed yourself stomping on me for a few minutes… you talked about making a lot of money…”

“It will make a metric TON of money…” Riley sighed. “Just trust me on that…” the bed sunk low, low to the ground as she looked at me. “There’s dirt on your face…” Riley sighed. But there was a slight smile on her mouth as she looked at me. And her stomach rumbled.

“There may still be time to take you to school…” I chirped in, which just resulted in me gagging from Riley stomping on me again.

“I have something else in mind… little uncle… we’re gonna wrestle…” Riley whispered a certain edge in her voice, as she picked me up again.

“Where are we going?”

“My bed’s too small… if you see it, my legs are hanging off of it, farther and farther, every night. Your mom and dad aren’t taking the steps to see that a growing girl gets what she needs.”

“I’ll get on them more…” I tried to sound authoritative, as Riley cradled me to her chest, smiling widely.

“You’ll get on them more…. I’ll get on em more. All I have to do is sit on them, you know, GET on them… and they’ll do whatever I say…” she held me near the doorway, raising my body higher and higher. I didn’t resist, but soon, she brought me in for a kiss, her lips gingerly brushing against mine, smacking against them. Her soft tongue forced my mouth open, probing me for a little while. She slowly guided my mouth. On one hand, it seemed like she really didn’t know what she was doing in her kiss. But somehow, I felt my movements following hers, Riley pulling me along into her tempo.

“You’re mineeeee…” she said, sweetly but authoritatively. “Soon a lot of people will be mine. I don’t even do anything with him, but that photographer’s mine. And a lot of awful people will be mine… and… they’ll be my toys.” I could smell something else in the air now. Riley’s arousal. “We’re not going to school Tommy… because I’m going to fuck you silly… all the way…”

“But… I… need to go… even if you…”

“I’m going to provide for you…” she frowned. “It’s not like you need an education… besides… I can just force you.” She smiled. “I’m bigger. Like over two hundred pounds. You can’t fight back against me… in fact…” she smirked, “we’re going into YOUR bedroom. Your bed… I’m gonna fuck you there, so you ALWAYS smell me. Does that sound ok?” She gripped me closer to her. Her chest already wasn’t developing as much… but I wasn’t sure how her super-puberty worked anyway… a C cup, they were still pretty big at nearly seven feet tall… I felt an electric shock go through me as she turned me onto my side so my penis squished into her flesh. With plenty of resistance and give, I moaned as it went against the supple flesh. It felt like she was wearing nothing, the sweaty shirt hugging her body like a second skin.

“Um… Riley… I… uh…”

“Don’t be scared…” Riley remarked as she walked me down the hall towards my room. “This is the best thing to ever happen to me… to both of us… the results of that blood test came in…”

“They came in!? Shouldn’t mom and dad know… shouldn’t I…”

“I’ll tell you… as to how they came to me… it’s a secret… but…” Riley talked childishly, nearly giggling with every word. “It’s awesome. I really am going through something like super-puberty. Riley’s super puberty… they said all my horomones…” Riley frowned, as she kind of struggled with the word, “are SUPER active.” She bounced even while holding me, which casued me to draw even lcoser to her, causing me to moan as my dick pressed into her harder. “And that’s making me go through some mood swings… I’ll admit. But even if I go from happy to sad to angry to tired… I’m HAPPY more than anything else… because of how awesome it is. And they can’t even figure out how to stop my body’s horomone production, including an UNHEARD of amount of growth stuff!”

“Riley…”

“Maybe…” she frowned real hard, “I was meant for something BETTER… I mean… there’s a lot of people… and we’re using too many resources… we look like they’re all going to go to war… everyone poor… at each other’s throats… you know… hmm… maybe I could do something about it…”

“Riley, what are you talking about.”

“Just helping people, uncle. I’m the BIG one now… I decide what goes on. You don’t watch me anymore, I take care of YOU!” She looked frustrated again, as she dumped me onto the bed, me rolling on the covers. For a second, a shadow loomed above me, and my bed groaned pathetically as Riley followed me onto my bed, and on top of me.

“Tommy… you’re NOT my goddamn uncle… I might keep calling you that, because it’s funny… but it’s just a story they told the two of us… but my GODDAMN WORTHLESS METHHEAD mother wasn’t related to you family at all…” she looked angry again, the bed squealing as her hands planted on either side of me, looking down. “I knew that from the beginning, even though you didn’t. And when you raised me… took care of me… I may have developed a bit of a crush on you… and now… I can crush you with… my crush…” she giggled again excitedly. “Your father liked me a lot Tommy… he touched me… I call this whole town dysfunctional, but we’re not EXACTLY nothing… and people don’t like us because we’re the worst people here… you’re the only normal one. The only one anyone ever liked… and now… you’re in my shadow… so…” Riley bit her lip, as she looked down at me again, a guilty face. I was just trying to process everything she was telling me.

“What… I mean… they took you in…”

“You’re still related to me. Somehow… it might be the EVIL incest you want to avoid… you’re turned on, but you’re so worried about being good… I don’t care about that… so I’ll just force you.” Her bulk rested on top of me, her hands planted on either side as her feet hung off the side of the bed. Two large hands reached underneath me, prying my clothes off, there was little I could do to fight it, trapped under her sweaty bulk. Finally, she palmed my underwear, struggling for a moment before she palmed it off.

“You’re… five foot eight… right? I’m six foot ten… a whole foot taller… that means… when I have sex… you’ll be planted against my boobs… I want to be big… I don’t know how big… but people don’t even know how to stop it… I want sex… while I can…”

“Riley… I don’t want you to do anything that you’ll regret…”

“No regrets…” she smiled. I could barely see the curve of her smile craning my neck back on the bed. I was so overwhelmed by her… just worrying my mattress would break. “My sex drive is day by day… and I mean nothing for an entire day… and then ON for an entire day… my body’s growing so HUGE it’s unbalanced… I know you’ve been smelling me… my pheromones… Sarah tells me I smell lovely no matter what… but when I skip class to fuck her… sitting her little butt down on the toilet and probing her little body… she says it’s a lot stronger… I fuck when I want to.” She propped herself up a little, looking at my erection.

“It’s a good size… I’ll find a way to make it bigger… maybe... if that's possible... it may be a little inconvenient for you… but… maybe that’s impossible… I want to fuck it now… before I can’t fuck anyone… I’ve been holding off on fucking a guy until now… I don’t know if I intend to with any other guy… I’ll be…” she slammed her hand on the bed next to me, laughing, “so FUCKING BIG soon that I can’t fuck another guy normally anyway… so… you know… right now,” she turned around, planting her butt in my face. It was so soft, supple. It wasn’t overly large… for her size… but at her size… it looked like it could nearly swallow my face… her athletic shorts were buried into the crack… and she wriggled her posterior at me, commanding me…

I looked at her ass hungrily. It was so hard to peel off her clothing. But with a grunt, it begun to slip off, just a little. It was falling into her crack.

“That’s why I need a ton of people to do stuff for me,” Riley explained, a practical tone to her voice. “When I outgrow simple stuff like clothing all the time, I can’t keep worrying about that personally. And I can’t keep putting it all on you. Like what I told you at school when I taught you a lesson…” she continued, the same dark edge creeping into her voice. “You’re going to do what I want you to do. You don’t need to act as some sort of guardian… if I want to fuck you, I’m going to do it. And you know what else..?”

“What?” I grunted. I still couldn’t get it off. The smell of her skin mixed with the deep sort of sweaty smell from her crack. Nothing more disgusting was mixed in however… she wasn’t even going to the bathroom too often… although soon she’d probably crack the toilet when she did at her rate.” However, the smell of her arousal was stronger than anything else. If I could just slip it farther… her pussy wasn’t even exposed yet, but the smell was so strong, so fresh, as the youthful girl shook her rear, almost taunting me with it.

“If I don’t want ‘mom’ and ‘dad’ around… they’ll have to be somewhere else. Everyone belongs to me… or they will… and I’ll do with them what I want. They’ll be taken care of… mom at least… so… you’ll stay with me!”

“Ok,” I said, my mouth moving on my own accord, not wanting to disagree with her. But what was I saying? Did I really want to be separated from my parents? For a girl who beat the shit out of me a few days ago… but… I slipped them down farther, finally getting her clothes past the round globes of her ass. My arms were burning with the effort required to get them off, but the worst was over. Her arousal, globs of it, sweet and sensual, were stuck to her panties, creating an incredibly pungent smell… it instantly became twenty times stronger. Her pussy was glistening as well, anticipating… me?... fucking her. I pulled them down slowly, hands trembling with nervousness and anticipation, tracing them down her long, long legs. Soon I reached her feet. She lifted each one, just a little, as I pulled them off. The great body shifted beneath me as she pulled off her T-shirt, not quite as tight as her pants.

“I’m naked~” Riley cried out. She was a vision of beauty… sprawled out over and off my bed and onto the floor, this giant nymphet before me. “What are you waiting for…. Mr. Nervous… fuck me…” I begun to mount her, my dick pointed right towards her opening. It was larger… certainly larger than my past girlfriend’s… her… Cynthia… dumped me after a couple of weeks. I saw her naked, but I never actually fucked her… so I guess I was a virgin… I gulped, as my penis… throbbing, begging for release, approached her wet opening. As big as she was, I was situated between her legs. For her size, her butt was actually kind of slim, but as a five foot girl blown up to six foot ten, I ended up kind of… mounting it, draping my body over her butt ridiculously. It felt so good against my stomach… her hands were now supporting her off of the bed, her body running well onto the floor. A trickle of her release drained onto my covers, seemingly permanently marking them with her scent. Meanwhile, my arms could hardly reach the shoulders of a girl that much larger than me, so they kind of wrapped against her upper back. She turned her head back a little over her shoulder, to gaze back at me.

“This is a little awkward, but it’s exercise Tommy…” she said affectionately. “It’s kind of a push-up I need to keep myself in this little bed…” and she squeezed as I entered her opening at that moment, it was all I needed. “And you’re not using a condom. I see you worrying about that. I don’t think I can even GET pregnant with this big, weird body. And if I can… it’s ok…” she blushed

“AaaAAAhhHHHHhhhhaaaaaaa…” I cried, cumming as soon as I entered her. Shame was overwhelmed by white hot arousal, a type I had never felt before, as I shook against her body, pounding her butt. But she just grunted a little in surprise, her body tensing, as she easily accepted everything I had. Despite me bucking against her, she barely moved, but the springs of the bed groaned in protest, threatening to give away from even that.

“Isn’t that better that school…” Riley said, shakily, looking back at me. “See… no one else… Sarah acts the same way… I give people… SO… MUCH… PLEASURE…” she said, so loud. At her size, I swear it rattled the picture frames. “So… um… like I said… I’ll probably be turned on… all day…” her stomach rumbled… let’s go on a bit longer… than get a lot to eat… then longer… I want you to keep fucking me… I want to fuck you…” she said it shyly, but then added, “and I get what I want… ok…”

“Yes… yes… ha…” I collapsed a little, the feeling of that orgasm still washing through me. My dick, six inches in length, felt small to this giant girl, but I felt her folds wrapping against me more, her own arousal washing down my cock. Despite being a girl, it felt like she had more cum than me. Yet… yet… I knew I was even more turned on than her. Far more… I wanted more from my mood-swinging giant ball of energy of Riley…

“Come on, thrust into me. You can do it!” Riley said calmly, she was staying absolutely still, blushing, just listening to my breathing. My lower torso slapped against my ass, the wet slicking sound filling the room. “It’s warm…” Riley remarked. “You’ve always been so warm… fill me up… if you can…”

“How long have you… liked me…” I finally squeaked out as I kept fucking her. Her flesh had so much give, I moved my hands lower until they were on the upper part of her butt, my entire body focusing on it. She lifted her ass just a little, to give me more access to it without having to contort myself into an impossible shape, and my bed quietly groaned beneath me, not wanting to bear any part of Riley’s weight.

“Keep it up… you have all the time in the world… I want to feel you cum again.” Beneath me, Riley’s stomach rumbled. She was hungry, but she was waiting. “I’ll be bigger… for you… for everyone… I’ll be so big… you’ll all be like toys!” Riley’s voice was increasing in pitch, and she wobbled beneath me a little, unsteady in her weird position. Of course, if all the weight was on my stupid rickety bed, I knew it would collapse.

“I’m sorry…” she sighed. “Really… the doctor talked to me because I told him to tell me first… I’ll tell you everything… and I’ll give you his number if you don’t… believe me…”

“Riley… it’s not that I don’t believe you…”

“Don’t stop. Keep it up…” Riley pouted. I guess I had stopped to talk to her.

“Remember when you stopped me from getting hurt by your dad… you even threatened them… and I watched these lame TV shows with super heroes… there was even one that could become gigantic… that excited me… every other power seemed so lame in comparison… if you’re big, you can do anything you want…” Riley spoke quietly, but I continued to fuck her… fuck… her… I already felt it rising again…

“I really hurt you…” she sounded like she was about to cry… “they don’t really know why I’m growing… or how to stop it… I just stretch… I want to stretch… I have to stretch… and it makes me hungry… and I eat like an elephant… and I grow… and I have growing pains… then I stretch… it’s like… it HAS to happen…” I spurted again, and she giggled. “You know, if you keep doing that, I’m never really going to get off myself…” she slowly begun to shift, indicating that she was going to flip. I suppose if she just rolled over I would spill onto the floor. “I can make you hard a third time, I know it… and even if I can’t you can rub against me… just… be under me. Her arms wrapped around me again, as she flipped over. Her body was huge against mine. So huge.

“Suck on one…” she commanded, as she sandwiched my head between her breasts. I did what I could do to suck on her nipple, even as I thrusted myself against her massive body. This continued for quite some time. Every time I nibbled on her nipples, she let out small, cute moans. I tried to explore her body, to find ways to turn her on. But there was little I could do againt the massive girl.

As I felt myself come close to exploding again, the trickle of liquid flowing out from Riley turned into a torrent. My bedsprings squealed as she thrusted up and down, battering me into the mattress with her orgasm. Her heavy sweaty breasts, each one the size of my head, slapped into my face repeatedly as she groaned in arousal, bobbing up and down on my dick. 

At that moment, I came again.

And my bed gave away.

I felt the wind rush out of me as Riley fell on top, fully decimating the cheap mattress. 

"You've always gotten sweaty so easily. It's like your sweat gland's on overdrive..." I finally remarked weakly, trapped beneath Riley.

"I admit it. Guilty as charged. But you like it." For a little bit, I just lay there. It didn't feel like anything was broken. Even if the springs were shot, the mattess cushioned the fall. 

"I'm getting a bit hungry, but I'll wait a couple of hours for breakfast. Lunch. Brunch. Whatever..." Riley sighed, purring around me. Even the slightest movement caused her breasts to jiggle against my face. "So I'm gonna stay right here till then. I'll be responsible... the endocrinologist's name was Dr. Michael's. I'll call him. Until then... you're staying right... underneath... me. Ok?"

"Ok..." my voice was fully muffled by her breasts. But Riley giggled, understanding what I was saying. 

"You can touch me anytime. I don't mind... so... take advantage of what you have right now. When I'm bigger, you won't be able to lie underneath me like this."

And so Riley continued through her errands of the day... calling Sarah at first, and then the doctor. Trapped under her sweaty bulk, there wasn't much to do but gawk at and feel all over Riley. With my head where it was, things were pretty dark, really. But I didn't mind.

Although the liquid trickling down my raw shaft suggested that she was holding herself back from a round two.

Maybe she didn't want to bruise me too badly.

End Notes:

The beginning of the rise of Riley-zilla has begun!

And She's With my Ex in the Bathroom for Some Reason by Bob Charlie

December 5

December was rolling around, and we were finishing another semester of school… I should have been occupied, thinking about the end of the year, what I was going to do over the Christmas. But I just was thinking about my niece, sitting next to me at lunch. My very… very… VERY… much grown friend. Her red-headed hair was messy, and none of her clothes fit her, to say the least. Of course, Riley had sets that fit. This was clearly quite deliberate. Her T-shirt was a midriff, easily breaking the school dress code. Her shorts looked less like shorts and more like something spraypainted on to her. I swear that the cafeteria chair groaned when she sat on it. She hadn’t showered last night… or probably in a while… that much was obvious.

“Hey… uh… how tall are you today?” I asked, looking over at Riley?”

“Seven foot as of last night…” she sighed, swirling her food around. Riley was going beyond the human realm, that’s for sure.

“Riley, you were eating like a train the past few days. Why are you barely touching anything now… anyway, yours looks a little bit less rotten than mine. Why don’t you let me have it if you’re going to be barely touching your food.” Riley pushed her tray towards mine in response, and she sighed, placing her head in her hands. I guess I had her food.

“Why why why…” Riley sighed. “I already told you why, I get these huge growth spurts… and after that, I eat like a bird for a while, until I get hungry again. Or whatever…” The way she was shuffling around me, Riley was acting super guilty.

“Well… I guess I’m starting to believe your growth spurt theory… that is… the theory that it’s happening for no reason at all you weren’t this big last night, right?” Riley looked around the cafeteria suspiciously.

“It was one inch.” She grunted down at me. We were sitting kind of alone. A lot of guys wanted to sit next to Riley, but she was kind of scaring them away…

“Don’t you see a ton of people staring at me…. Like a lot of guys… and some girls… at my boobs? Even more than usual?”

“Well… uh… they’re a little prominent.” The way Riley was leaning over, they were practically in my face. In fact, it was coming from every direction. The outline of them was visible through her shirt, which was so tight that you could see the outline of her bra. Her nipples stuck straight out of there… not hidden in the least. That shirt wasn’t meant to have a cleavage window, but there was one anyway… I could see a single drop of sweat fall between her now huge breasts, trickling down from her neck onto the magnificent outline of her cleavage, heaving with every breath, threatening… no… desiring… to burst out of the pathetic shell of her shirt and reveal themselves to the world… Anyway… they were in a lot of people’s face… it was kind of hard NOT to stare.

“Hmm…” Riley looked at me curiously. “I do have pretty much the best rack here now… don’t I?” Was she asking me?

“I mean… I… I guess…” Riley smiled, before returning to sit in her chair.

“Damnit…” Riley squirmed in her chair, looking red out of embarrassment. “Ashley… can I borrow your pen? I don’t’ have one for next period.” I rolled my eyes, but I suppose she needed something to do her work with.

By the way, Ashley was my ex-girlfriend. A petite, somewhat somber girl. I dated her for all of a couple of weeks before breaking up. She just announced it kind of flatly. In front of the whole school. I suppose she wasn’t that interested in dating me in the first place… but it still left a bit of a scar on my psyche going into high school.  

“Riley… I only have two…” Ashley kind of obsessed about her expensive pens. She kind of obsessed about a bunch of stupid stuff like that. I didn’t want to give her one for even a moment… but… the struggle of being a best friend. I pulled the smooth, black one out. With a strong physique and sleek appearance… Jack was one of the best of my pens. It felt good when writing with it, fitting in my hand just exactly… she better take care of it.

“Thanks!” She clapped her hands together as the bell rung. She ran out of the room, with Ashley’s pin in hand… it was just a pen. To her, anyway… I wonder… nah…

The rest of the day went uneventfully. Mr. Joe (yes, his last name is a first name) drowned on about ancient China, while I fiddled with my own pen. Still… I wondered… if that’s the reason.

I then heard what sounded like a loud scream come from the bathroom across the hall. Students rushed out of the classroom, pouring towards it. Was it like Riley with the mousy haired girl from before?

However, the scream quickly changed in tone, going from something blood curdling to something that sounded like, arousal? I suppose Riley was at it again. A couple of people were looking weirdly at me as we walked towards the bathroom. Could that voice be…

I ran faster and faster, not even caring about the sign separating the girl’s bathroom from the boy’s. And there was my ex. The girl who dumped me after only two weeks. But said she was just asexual.

And there Riley was, smiling, as she probed her with fingers half the size of sasuages. The seven foot girl was batting at the breasts I barely ever saw with one hand, while the other inserted two huge fingers inside of her. What felt like half the school was watching Riley.

But she just looked over, guiltily at me, stopping in her tracks. Her red hair, cascading off her shoulder, as her foot stretched from the stall, and her arm reached the top of one sink, creacking ominously.

“Umm… I’m just trying to pee here…” one girl cried as Riley accidentally kicked one in her freight, causing it to open.

"Why should I care?” Ashley’s not my girlfriend… I remarked, shrugging. I had never seen her look like this for anyone. Not any other guy, nor any other girl. And she looked at me with a bit of resentment—resentment at me interrupting Riley.

“Um… well… you know when I fucked you, you were like number twenty…” Riley said in some sort of effort to explain herself. “I mean, I’ve been off for several days, but now’s an on one… and… I really never believed what Ashley said about being asexual… and…”

“You don’t feel like her…” Ashley cooed. “You little, inferior…” but at that moment, Riley slapped her across the head.

“And who isn’t? Did you assume I’d talk shit about my uncle? Who I lived with my entire life? Who I went on and on about to you? Look…” Riley looked around at the room. “Jesus… uh… Tommy…” I was more concerned looking at Ashley, who seemed like she wasn’t even half there. People were just staring, some taking pictures… it was at that moment, that I realized what exactly people were taking pictures off. This included Josh, standing right next to me. I seized the phone out of his hand, taking that moment to address the room.

“LOOK! I know she’s going through some changes!” I gesticulated wildly, hoping to draw attention towards me. But she’s my niece! Just about to turn fifteen! You cannot take these pictures and spread them everywhere!” But I was fighting a hopeless battle, as people kept taking pictures. Meanwhile, Riley was just looking at me confused.

“But you were so happy when you started dating Ashley. Are you really not mad at me?” Riley finally commented, in a shaky voice. I walked over to her, where I ruffled her hair just like when she was a little. A few months ago.

“No… just… uh…”

“I just use people as toys… whenever I’m bored. I don’t know what to do… I said I’d go through a big growth spurt… but it’s really fucking big… and I can do anything I want… really.”

“Look… we’ll talk later…”

“You tell em Riley!” Josh screamed out. I figured I wasn’t going to get a lot going on. I saw Ashley looking half dazed, even bleeding a bit. A part of me was sickly kind of glad she was. She was the one who chose to dump me. Of course, Riley probably was seeking to see whether she could turn her on more than me. After all, even while looking sad about me, that look… was one that she injured her favorite pet. Riley saw me as hers… not her as mine. Of course. I couldn’t argue with that.

And no teacher came in to stop any of it. The teachers were terrified of Riley. They weren't going to stop anything.

“Tom…” Riley looked at me, directly into my eyes. Seeing my huge niece stare at me, I froze in place. It was like everyone else had disappeared. “You belong to me… if you want… I’ll get rid of her. It was stupid to see if I could turn your ex on… but… you’re mine. A lot of people are mine. Quit acting like you have authority over me.” That cold expression bored into me… until it was gone. Riley stood up, and ruffled my hair. “I’ll fuck you later, Tommy… probably tonight… whenever I WANT anyway… she came to me... said she wanted me. I had to try her out... I suppose she's as sexy as she always said she was. But if you want, I can DISPOSE of her. I can dispose of anybody. You have to consider who I am.” she said quietly, but loud enough that people could hear. She walked away, going straight through two of the other students, knocking them over as she barreled through.

And I just was left trying to process exactly how I felt about what just transpired.

 

Another Day-Another Reporter Breaking Into the School by Bob Charlie

December 5

Seven foot two. That was what I measured this morning. Riley watched me, smiling, as I had to climb on a step ladder to reach the top. Even so, I wobbled on the cheap thing, barely able to clear the top of her head.

“Not stopping.” Riley remarked, quite simply. Today was a day where she decided she wanted to go to school, so she went. She either was approaching truancy or already truant with how many days she was beginning to miss, but people didn’t want to discipline her when they couldn’t even reach her. We were only a couple of miles from school… and Riley couldn’t really fit in my car. I mean, she could, with the seat back maximally, and her entire body curled up, one hip hear the shift and the other pressed against the window. But she didn't really want to.

So we walked.

Her clothes fit her perfectly. I was placed in one or two more of her videos, and it was obvious she was making a ton of money. More than mom and dad ever have. She would just get a few pairs, custom made, and discard them after a couple of weeks. She always got them with a bit of growing room as well…

“Bathroom…” Riley muttered, as she walked into the school, still carrying me. I squirmed a little, but I realized there was no resisting as Riley ducked her head, walking into the girl’s bathroom instead of heading to class.

“Pee.” She brought me into a stall with her… a girl looking at me shocked, being drug in with an erection to the school bathroom.

“Piece of shit stalls…” Riley muttered as she dropped me onto the floor. “It’s an on day… I get THESE more than once a month…” Riley pulled her pants down, and unceremoniously did her best to piss in the small toilet. It went on and on, as she released the contents of a supersized bladder. Sitting there dumbly on the tile floor, some of it ended up splashing onto me.

“You can stand up you know… you’ll probably need to a little.” She ripped off a bit of toilet paper, and cleaned herself just a bit before she turned to me. “Eat me out… I need a quick one….” Right before she pushed me against her, I saw a couple of girls standing outside. A guy, eating out another girl in the bathroom, and a girl whose entire head rose above the top of the stalls. Riley was hardly in private. She didn’t care—in fact, she liked it.

I obliged as she pushed me forward into her. There wasn’t a lot else that I could do. Her warm folds hugged me, the scent of piss still on it. I knew that I was basically licking at her pee, but I was furiously hard anyway. Just like Riley said, she turned off… and on… like a switch. And her arousal dripped over three feet down to the floor below. She gripped me so throuougly, both hands wrapping around me behind and to the sides, covering my ears, and her snatch, seemingly pulling me into her. I sucked at what I could—it was nearly dark. Still, the flow of liquid continued, and I did what I could, working in the dark. I wanted to get at her with my hands too… but…

“sho… huge… can’t reach around…”

“My… butt… less talky more sucky…” Riley pouted, huffing as she approached her climax. This went on for a few more minutes, until liquid shot onto me, Riley squirting directly into my face. I flew back as some of it went straight into my eye. Through the other eye, Riley smiled down at me. Her head approached the ceiling, red hair brushing against the top of it.

“As you can see, I can bring anyone in here. I don't want you to be too worried about your ex... it's just anyone I want... I've convinced other people not to use this stall for any purpose... Anyway... that was good… but I need to go to ‘school’” she said, with finger quotes and everything

Our area was fairly poor, which meant that a lot of the class was receiving free lunches, for what they were worth. So it was quite a sight to see the offerings being presented in the middle table.

I didn’t know how else to describe it.

And Riley walked in, looking perfectly clean. I knew that I still had to look disheveled as hell from earlier. When Riley squirted directly into my face, it left a lot of goopy liquid that was difficult to get out. I think I got most of it off, but I still smelled like her cum and piss… that stench wasn’t going to come out… not that I minded too much. Maybe I was just noticing things, but as Riley walked into the room, all eyes turned towards her. Her pants rose all the way up to her butt, chest level with the other students. Her hips weren’t particularly wide, but at her size, they had to be wider than anyone else in the school. Students found themselves eye level with her stomach. Riley walked with a purposeful stride—she didn’t aim to knock anyone over, but you better not be in her way. It was like a switch had been flipped—everyone believed Riley when she said she was going to become something big. Through her cleared path she walked over towards her table. The offerings included an entire roast chicken, sandwiches, various fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, it looked like a feast for a Roman Emperor, rather than a child’s lunch.

“I told you I could organize things myself Tommy…” Riley smiled, looking over at me. “Thank you for this morning.”

“Yeah… Riley,” I scratched the back of my head, embarrassed. She motioned for me to come over, and I sat in the odd circle around her. A circle of people, all looking up at her. That same smell came from her… it was an on day. What I did this morning would hardly satisfy her. But Riley had learned a little self control, and nobody was going to bring that up to the seven foot girl, merely bask in her presence. The circle of people around her all looked like children, reverently staring at a leader.

And from Riley’s stomach, a low, loud gurgle begun to emnate. Like a low rumble, it went on and on—it was the only sound in the room. She looked around, with a red face, at everyone around her—for just a moment, she looked embarrassed. But the same reverent faces continued to stare at her, and Riley’s nervousness evaporated.

“I skipped breakfast this morning… I’ve let myself get a bit skinny, even with Tommy running around everywhere. But I want to feel full… I like eating…” Riley laughed. Most of the rest of the room laughed with her. Off to the side, she even begun to talk to someone from the local news. He had a microphone on him and everything. I kind of wonder how he got in.

“I don’t really know what’s causing it…” Riley shrugged, looking over at him. “All I know is that it’s just not stopping. So we’re… I’m going to have to get used to it. And I really appreciate all the food that you brought for me!” Riley absolutely beamed, looking around at everyone. She really maintained a happy face.

“Um… about that… there are some people who want to interview you more on the national stage…” the interviewer continued.

“I don’t know that this is  much of an interview…” Riley remarked, nonchalantly, as she popped an entire cupcake in her mouth like it was a gumball, “but this will be aired nationally. I suppose if other people want to interview me, they can. You just kind of came into a school illegally…” her stomach rumbled again, the loudest noise in the room. “I’m just wanting to eat all this good food right now!” Looking around again, there wasn’t much of a presence of anyone else in the room. It was just various people admiring Riley. But she begun to eat at that moment, ignoring the reporter who tried to ask another question. Chicken disappeared inside her, as did heaps of green beans, tacos, everything. She wasn’t being a messy eater, either. It was all methodical. She pulled me closer in than most in the circle. And I was positioned kind of behind her butt, sitting on cushions people had arranged for her. Most everyone else was just sitting on the floor. And I stared, up, way up. Riley was using a ladle as a spoon, shoving in half a bowl of soup with each mouthful.

But then the bell rung. Our stupid short twenty minute period for lunch was already over. And Riley was making no effort to move. I didn’t even try to get her too. She took class as a rather… optional… thing now.

“Mr. reporter, is a poor little girl like me going to have to use self defense?” Riley finally sighed, looking down at him. “Move.”

“Ok… ok…” he looked a little annoyed as he got up, running out the side doors to the cafeteria. It was rather brazen to just enter the school like that. Was he planning on putting Riley’s interview on the news?

“You’re not going. I want to hold you…” Riley pouted, looking over to me. I was already starting to miss class because of her.

The lunch table in front of her looked like it was made for children. Each of her palms could cover most of the little stools.

“You know… Sarah… those things are pretty cheap… do you think if I sat on one, I’d break it?” I didn’t say anything in response, knowing how stubborn she could be. And I didn’t not want to see this. A teacher was standing in the doorway. Her math teacher. Looking at this whole thing with disapproval. The cheap seat looked pathetic as she hovered her ass over it…   finally, she begun to lower it towards the chair. The entire table, with no one on the other side, moved up on the other side a little as she sat down. The table creaked ominously, Riley putting on a stupid stoic face as her fans joked amongst each other. Finally, the thing looked a bit like a seesaw, but it held her weight, creaking. Finally, Riley stood up… the table bouncing back into place with the loud echo of wood hitting tile it barely hung in there, but the cheap seat was bent out of recognition. Students applauded, as Riley gave a mock bow.

“Detention.” The math teacher spoke, looking straight over at Riley. “After class, Thursday and Friday.” Riley stared over him, that same crazy look in her eyes from where she beat the shit out of me. Absentmindedly, I scratched some of my bruises for a moment, thinking about it.

“You know I fought Tommy out front just a few weeks ago… why no detention then?”

“Detention.” He repeated it gruffly, looking at her. Riley smirked, staring at him again. Students’ eyes were fluttering back and forth between them, looking at the standoff.

“Your head doesn’t even come up to my boobs… this is pretty pathetic…”

“Detention!” The teacher was going red, walking up to Riley. But he was having to crane his neck to look up at her, as she stood up… and up… and up… soon my head was below her breasts, prominent in her shirt. Her crotch, a couple of feet away from me… I could smell her arousal, and her thick legs begun to move towards him.

“I could beat you up too! I could really hurt you!” Riley looked at him, childish glee echoing in the cafeteria, moving right next to him. “If you want me to go to detention, you’re going to have to pick me up, and MAKE my ass go there!” She turned around, her butt at his chest level. She swung her arm right in front of her face, slapping her ass for good measure. God it was so hot…

“I will make you. Maybe I can’t right now… but I will… if you don’t shape up, you’re going to get the police called on you…” the man tried to muster the last of his composure as he turned around, and slowly walked out of the room. Riley stared after him with an incredulous look.

“Is he gay?! He didn’t even stare at my butt at all!” She looked around, pouting again. “Well there’s no stupid detention anyway…” She looked back at the table with the bent seat, walking over to the one with food.

“You’re staying here,” she huffed, directed at Sarah and I. “I’m eating…” she looked downcast at everything there. “Can’t people understand I’m a seven foot girl… I’m not going to have a normal career…” she looked down, pouting again. Still her stomach rumbled. “And I’m still fucking eating… I’ve gone through so much that people gave me… and I didn’t really even thank them that much…”

“Riley, you… um… maybe shouldn’t threaten teachers, but that was pretty hot…” I said, awkwardly, putting my hand on her large back. “Let’s not worry about that though… if you’re still hungry, you can take your time, I think they know that you appreciated it.”

Sarah snickered at this comment, looking towards the two of us.

“You’re being as much of an authority figure as Josh right now, just staring at Riley with an erection… you’ve kind of lost the script here.” Riley playfully slapped Sarah, interrupting her. She had to be careful when doing stuff like that… any real force would knock the wind out of someone. Still, I suppose she had a point.

I couldn’t pretend that things were the same between Riley and I anymore.

 

Domestic Relations by Bob Charlie

December 17

It was the end of December, and her birthday was rolling around. Riley was lounging downstairs, raiding the fridge… she emptied the thing every time. Despite how much food her adorers were giving to her, she always had room for more—especially if it made it so mom and dad had to order out. I had to go downstairs, to see what she wanted though. I didn’t want to make her mad.

“Hey sis…” I called, walking downstairs. Sure enough, she was seated in front of the fridge, chewing through everything. “Did you want me to make anything?”

“Hey…” Riley said, looking a little forlorn, as she continued to chew through everything in sight. Several empty cereal boxes lay to the right of her, and a bunch of discarded mango peels were to her side. She basically turned the kitchen into a trashcan every time… I’d be expected to clean that up, probably.

“I’ve been thinking…” Riley sighed, taking her eyes off the food for a bit. “The money coming in is going up. A lot. I’m becoming a celebrity… like a huge celebrity…”

“Yeah… because college’s better than staying with the most important girl on the planet, right? From how you act sometimes… I know I can be harsh towards you. I get pretty excited. But I think I give you enough in return…” Riley burped lightly, looking at the tiny cereal package like it was a joke.

“So what do you want me to do? I wasn’t really being that serious about college.” I didn’t even try to refute her point. I was spotting a god-damned erection right now. There was no point in seeing it. Her clothes were, as I thought, too goddamned tight. The remnants of her shirt bared her midriff, and I could basically see her panties wedged into her crack through the exercise shorts. The pink fabric, stretched as it was, could probably handle half my body. She was becoming a little top-heavy, but with her breasts hidden from view, I found myself looking at an ass that could probably crush me. I could have sworn that I saw her snickering for a moment as she turned her head, looking at me. I swear that she had gotten pretty egotistical. Ever since she had fucked me… things had been… weird. But of course, things were probably going to continue to be weird. Yet I went halfway there... not quite saying that I wanted to fuck her again. Besides the time she made me go down on her I haven't... she was just waiting for me to give in.

“I wanted to make up for what I did with your girlfriend… like I said, I wanted to chase her away. And I knew doing that… fucking her… would do that. You can date. I mean, if they genuinely are dating you and not just interested in some theoretical money… or me… but…” she grinned wryly, “I need to like them. And even if you don’t… I’ll be there for you. I know I get irritable… but my legs hurt all the time when I’m actually growing… and…”

I stood watching as she dumped the contents of another cereal box into her mouth, taking just a couple of seconds to down the whole thing. I mean, it disappeared in a couple of bites. It was getting downright bizarre to watch my sister eat. She had a belly too. I mean… her weird body… used everything in there to grow during the fucking hormonal phase…  sometimes it wasn't that much and she just grew a little... not getting a stomach... but sometimes she REALLY ate... but instead of being fat, per se, she always looked like she was slightly pregnant. But each time it felt like it was worse… and each time it was longer… even though that wasn’t realistically tue. Sometimes it was a huge spurt, and sometimes a little one. But with how much she was growing now, everything felt bigger. In phase one, she ate a lot… in phase three recently, she went crazy and fucked my ex-girlfriend in front of me… I still don’t know why I cared about it… I barely dated her… and in phase two, she, more and more, longer and longer, screamed and howled in pain and agony. I was getting a little tired of it.

“Well… you need some help. I’ve been thinking of some people… those who meet two criteria. They are obsessed with me… and I can like them. I don’t want to fucking kill them when I get irritable…” she turned around a little, shuffling on the floor. Sitting down, her head was just about level with mine. However, it was like a billboard in front of me. Her soft, youngish face surrounded by her dark red hair, and piercing green eyes… all blown up nearly 2x. I could feel her breath, laded with the scents of all the food I just bought from the grocery, wafting over me. I could barely see behind her head… but the fridge looked completely bare. There was something else completely unmistakable about her breath… the scent of alcohol. Sho was going to stop her from drinking? After all, all the food was gone, and Riley was going to get her calories somehow. From just a couple of hours of eating. Why did she have to eat like she was hibernating… I guess because she had made the transition from tall to a fucking giant, and was shooting right through it.

At that point she slid something across the floor. 

"I'm barefoot. It's time to measure me..." Riley lay sprawled across the floor, waving me over. The tape measure was next to me. Her body stretched out like a mosaic, all the way across the kitchen. Her feet, at the entrance to the living room. Her head, near the kitchen table. I traced down her body, ritualistically, quietly. The sound of the tape measure stretching filled the room. Unwinding. Riley, always flexible, held it in place at the bottom with her own foot, as I slowly traced her body. I gulped as the numbers grew larger and larger, passing five foot shortly beyond her waist. As I reached her head, Riley smiled. And I had the final result.

"Eight... eight foot two..." I muttered, incredulously. "Eight foot two..."

"You can do my BWH if you want to as well. I haven't measured that in a long while."

"BWH?" I asked, staring at her head, lying on the floor near the kitchen table.

“Breasts. Waist. Hips." Riley said each word with a pop, slowly exiting her mouth. "You really hardly can cook enough for me… and there’s not enough food here. So we’re going to have to add onto the house too. I mean… running to the grocery every day is a bit much… I bet I could hire someone to do that. Someone to cook my food… and I’ll be making enough money to do it. Of course… it’s been about half a year… if this keeps going I’ll need to hire more. Maybe someday, I’ll have my own HR department.”

“What are you talking about hiring people!?” I protested. “We don’t need a ton of people rummaging through the house.”

“Like I’m going to be staying here?” Riley rolled her eyes. “And I want to Re. Ward. You.” Riley pointed to my dick as she said it. “That thing hanging out all the time has gone from embarrassing to just funny.”

I turned deep red, backing away from the fridge-raiding monster. My little sister. “W---what do you mean, reward me!?”

“What I mean is, I’ll even fuck you some more if you want. Often. Not just make you suck my coochie. I don’t mind. You’re special. There’s enough of a so-called line, but you’ve done more for me than anyone else… and… well… I don’t mind. I really want to see your stupid face when I rock your…”

“The toilet’s clogged upstairs!” Mom yelled from upstairs, and my sister turned red immediately. First lightly, then a deep, dark red. I didn’t even know that she had that level of embarrassment in her still. I turned upstairs to see what was going on, but her hand wrapped around mine in a vice grip.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE TOMMY!” She proclaimed, trying to sound threatening, before ruining it by burping again. Actually… considering what was happening to her, maybe burping made it MORE threatening. The twin scents of food and alcohol wafted over me again. My sister used food efficiently… more so than probably any person on the planet. Still, she couldn’t use it all… which meant that this day was approaching as she got bigger and bigger, but…

“I guess I have no sense of foresight!” She called upstairs, yelling at my mom. “I will GIVE you the money! I earn more than anyone else around here!! You need a bigger toilet! And bigger pipes for me! At least if I’m supposed to stay here! I guess! I’m a big girl mom!”

“You’re a big girl! You’re a big girl!” Mom mocked from upstairs. “That’s what you always say now!”

“It’s true! I’m a big fucking girl now! One who can barely sit on that stupid toilet! You should be glad I didn’t break it!” Riley cried, getting a little red. Damnit… why did she always have to go making her mad. “I am a nine foot two, five-hundred eighty pound girl! Probably more after lunch! I guess I’m supposed to poop daintily!!!”

“Look, you’re giving me enough stress…” Mom finally emerged, walking downstairs. Her pants were soaked with toilet water… thankfully, there was nothing else on her.

“But you don’t even do anything? Dad’s job is super easy, but he works.And Tommy does most of the housework? I’m an international celebrity, being interviewed in major magazines, AND I DO MORE AROUND HERE.” Riley shook her head again. Sitting down, she was taller than my mother, and Riley gazed at her with an imperious tone. “Whatever. I could afford to buy this house, renovate it to actually fit me, and kick you out of it! You’re not the one who earns all the money! You’re not the one who runs into everything! You’re not the one who gets embarrassed because the pipes are too small!!!” My sister, as it to prove her point, did her best at standing up. She had to hunch over a bit to attend the eight foot ceiling. I cowered next to her… my head was barely above her ass, and her breasts hung ponderously above me, with her body hunched over. She was too fucking huge to exist… I was terrified. But one large hand covered my head and ruffled my hair.

“No reason to be afraid. I’m just mad at ‘mom’ right now, not you.” She spoke cheerfully, before turning back to her. “I’m hiring some people to renovate this place. No… I’m going to a new place. I’m making more and more money… so I might have to make a new one soon. And then you don’t have to go there if you don’t want to! You’re the cheap ass…” she moved across the room., until she was staring at my mom… below the smaller ceiling near the staircase… crouched down, my sister’s head stood above mom’s… it was an incredible sight. “This is your fault, and you’re going to clean that up!” My mom stood there, almost shaking for a moment. My sister merely leaned more against her, until there very noses were touching. For a while, they were silent… I could feel the room stopping almost together. The only noise was that of my sister’s heavy breathing… every one of her body’s movements was a lot louder by now.

“Ok… I’ll do my best…” my mother meekly complied, after assessing the situation for a bit. It was already kind of out of the bag… but this helped confirm it. My niece was in charge now. I begun to back away from them… I was almost afraid that my niece would slap mom… and one slap would probably leave her unconscious. “And if you just talk about all you’ve done for me… I know it. You could have been a MUCH better mom… but you’ve done a lot for me. More than fucking dad.” She looked bitter for a moment.  “But now I’m going to take care of myself… so go… upstairs… and help me out a little now, like a mom should. I’m still your little girl, right?” She huffed in a mocking, saccharine sweet voice. But my mom obeyed her. Quietly, she turned upstairs and left. Riley looked pleased as she watched her form retreat up the stairs.

“So… bro… you need to clean this up…” she gestured blithely at the massive pile of trash around her, just utterly covering the floor. “And then you’ll need to buy me more food… and while you’re gone… I’m going to make some calls. You can no longer take care of all of this… I’ve been telling you that so many times…”

“Like I said, I’m going to reward you in a couple of days. Sexually. I’m not leaving any illusion of otherwise… it only makes sense as I took your main release. Ashley… was talking about getting together with you before all that. It’s just cause you had a job… and… she probably wanted your money… but… Um… I know it seems weird, but you need to get over it. You’re staring at me all the time anywhere… I heard you frickin mutter my name while masturbating… and when I’m really hormonal, I just need something just like that pillow you see upstairs… covered in my… or Sarah… or damnit… not Sarah, but you should replace it when it’s a fucking pillow!… so it doesn’t matter to me.” What a weird fucking way of making up for cucking me IN PUBLIC… I was still slightly pissed off at her. But it was like mom. What the fuck was I supposed to do!? But my niece looked towards me affectionately as I walked out the door.

“Get me some grapes! I want some more of those… and I’m getting you neck protection. You’ll need it.” That sounded just a little ominous… “that’s the main reason why I haven’t fucked you since then!” Riley stumbled a little, her leg knocking a couch over almost effortlessly, as it proving her point. I don’t want to break you! Sarah already has it! You can ask her!”

All Eyes on Riley by Bob Charlie

The city was silent. Everyone was staring, waiting for something. I stood there, in the middle of the road, staring up at the sky. 

Or at least, where the sky should have been. 

A mass of flesh hung above us, folds within folds. Moisture was flowing from it, small droplets collecting on the edge. But each one of them, falling onto the city below, was like a boulder. I nearly jumped out of my skin as one fell on a car nearby, destroying the hood, the sticky substance flowing onto the street around us. 

"H... Hey..." The voice aboved echoed, nervously. Where was it coming from? "This is your fault... you know? You didn't take care of me... and I'm hungry. You say you can't feed me..." A rumbling split the Earth, people falling over, buildings shaking. A quake. "I need to be fed. That's your number one priority... and... you're really too little to be worth eating. I wouldn't even taste you. I can't feel you either..." Some people were quietly weeping, in the humid darkness. Others were muttering, some rocking back and forth. Others begun to scream. And others... were unashamedly jacking off. The scent of arousal filled the air. Every inch of it.

"Tommy... no one will tell me where you are. I don't know if you're already dead. I suppose I've lost everyone else already anyway. If I kill you... if I already have. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Perhaps... my puberty was a bit much."

Fingers approached the slit. A normal sexy looking nubile slit... blown up... how many times. Beyond, far in the distance, the curvature of a butt was visible. But the rumbling indicated that the person these monolithic structures were connected to was hungry. And noone was feeding her. 

"I guess I'll just starve soon..." Riley muttered. Everyone could hear. "I couldn't quit growing. So before I get too weak... I might as well enjoy myself." The fingers begun to move. For a normal person, it would be slow... but at that apocolyptic scale it was horrifyingly fast. Hundreds of miles per hour. Then. A flood. Cum poured out, heavy globs decimating buildings. It was flowing all around me. I was having to swim.

People screamed and drowned. Soon it was splashing, the entire city becoming a lake of cum. The level kept rising, as it fell faster than it flowed out, the cavernous maw that had replaced the sky gyrating above us. And slight moans, echoing from everywhere, so loud that the screams couldn't be heard.

Finally, a drop fell towards me.

I woke up in a cold sweat, my heart racing. I moved to push the covers off, and the first thing I noticed was how sticky they were. And heavy. Slowly, I opened up my eyes, blinking them. The bed was the same—a new one after Riley broke the last one—but the covers had been switched out. After a little while, I finally realized that this was Riley’s version of a prank. I had been covered in a pile of her dirty clothes.

“I got someone to take care of them… but I didn’t bother you the past couple of weeks. I stored them in the closet… I bet you could fit around a quarter of that in the washing machine… so its best that we get something more… industrial for my clothes.” Riley said matter-of-factly, having suddenly appeared in the doorway. “I weigh around four eighty pounds now…” Riley seemed to absolutely beam with pride. The six foot door barely came up to the swell of her chest. For all intents and purposes, I was mostly staring at a giant pair of legs in the doorway. “Anyway, the school’s been talking about getting special instruction for me. I’m getting too big for the halls, you know? It’s all kind of pointless… am I going to be some hundred foot accountant?”

“Don’t talk about being a hundred feet tall right now…” I sighed, shifting myself through the clothes. Individually, even at her size, they didn’t weight much, but I was practically trapped in a tumble of shirts, pants, panties, and socks in my own room. I guess it was a way to ensure that I still smelled like her.

“Anyway… I’m going to be working out some at the track today. I want you to come! Ok! It’ll be during school, but I asked the principal for it, and they let us off…” I felt almost incredulous hearing this. Riley was blatantly skipping class to fuck people in the restroom and she was getting rewarded by the school? Then again… it seemed like a lot more attention was flowing to this town.

“What time Riley…” I sighed.

“11:30. A ton of people will be coming. You’ll know!” I winced as the stairs slowly creaked as she walked down them. Our steps were rickety anyway. A nearly five hundred pound girl, and growing, walking down them, hunched over, was going to eventually break them. Then again, Riley no longer considered this place some sort of home. One time, when I was sitting on the couch, she got on top of me, the whole thing squeaking for a moment before falling apart, just leading to her giggling.

And last night, at the dinner table, Riley was staring at my father the entire time.

“Wow… what a great collection…” Riley mocked, staring at the large collection of food assembled before her. “You know, no matter how nice you act now, ‘dad…,’ I’ll always remember how you said I wasn’t grateful. How you even hit me…” she was often like this around him now. And he just stared at her. Riley made her way to the old wooden chair, an antique given to him by his father. I doubted it was worth much, but he valued the old thing.

“Why don’t you sit on the floor, Riley?” He finally stammered, trying his best to put on a strained, polite voice. But Riley just smiled.

“It’s rude to not sit in a chair. You might as well be eating with your hands if you do that. It wouldn’t be good as a member of a civilized family like ours.” The chair was little, quaint. He got it from his dad, but it had been in the family longer than that. I don’t know why he kept the thing at the dinner table really. The thing was only around a single foot wide. Meanwhile, her butt was nearly two and a half feet across. She smiled as she sat down, the thing creaking… and creaking… and finally, as she rested all of her weight on it, the back of the chair looking like a toy as it got up the small of her back, the thing shattered easily. Riley’s butt fell to the floor with a boom that shook the whole house, pictures rocking back and forth. I wouldn’t be surprised if her butt made an indent in the floor. The noise echoed throughout the room.

“Don’t worry about it. You can replace stuff…” Riley finally said softly, looking at him. “You weren’t great for me. You never were. But you did more for me than my real mom did. My real parents. I’m going to live separately from you and mom. But I’ll make sure you have plenty. You’re no longer the boss of me.”

Dad opened and closed her mouth as Riley sat on the mass of splinters that was once a chair. She ate everything there, the entire pile disappearing in mere minutes. Riley’s legs crowded through the bottom of the small table, her foot running against mine several feet away. Finally, Riley belched loudly, before she got up and left. And that was that.

And my guess was right when I streamed out with hundreds of other students into the cold winter air. It was like any other school assembly, except instead of being some local speaker… or some anti-drug PSA, it was just everyone watching my bratty niece exercise… now… everyone watching her stretc.

Maybe it was her sheer size, but Riley seemed to be completely unbothered by the severe cold. She was wearing the type of exercise equipment that… while practical… managed to show everything off. An exercise bra did manage to make those C cups less prominent. Although they were more prominent because they were in the sky… and less prominent because you had to crane your neck to see them. Her exercise shorts, on the other hand, were just completely tight. A pair of spandex athletic shorts hugged her ass-cheeks tightly… the same butt that collapsed dad’s chair last night stood in front of everyone’s face. With her every movement, stretching her hands down towards the Earth, her butt almost appeared to pop out. With her contributions, she could afford looser clothes, but at this point I was convinced that something about popping out of bigger and bigger sets of clothes was turning her on.

“Remember everyone… R-I-L-E-Y dot com! It’s the number one place for news about me. More so than any other station worldwide. You can donate money to me for different rewards! The first tier will show you my interviews, exactly like this! The second will get you branded gear! And higher tiers can get you the opportunities to talk with me and more! My needs are huge, but I’m not going to just take stuff!” People smiled at her, as if she was the model of benevolence. Staring at her… staring at Riley. I just wish I had some fucking athletic cup. I knew I had a shameless erection. I felt like I was going to explode. I felt like that all the time.

“Ever since… ever since I made myself open to people, I’ve just been asking for them to reciprocate. To be open to me… tell me what THEY want…” I nearly broke out into a nervous sweat in my jacket. Riley was staring directly at me. “I need to be realistic. I know I’m big. Important. My time will be taken up by a lot of people… butttttt… that doesn’t mean that I won’t do what I can to help out those that are close to me. Just like I help Sarah. Just like I help my friends…” and she stared at the reporter for a second, that man from below for a bit, before dismissively smirking at him, turning back to me. “I know who was important to me before growing like this. I’ll help them. I just want them to admit that they NEED my help. That I can relive their need.” Ever since she took me in the school bathroom, she hadn’t done anything else sexual with me. I suppose it’s because I haven’t brought it up. No longer in the mood to apologize for Ashley… I guess Riley figured it was my ex anyway. Riley wanted me to come to her and ask her to fuck me. Or something like that.

I can’t believe Riley was talking like this in front of an entire school. It was some sort of sexual ritual, where everyone there was trying their best to deny that it was exactly that.

And Riley begun to run laps. It was something extremely simple, but it was unnerving, watching a girl like her move. Around smaller people, navigating cramped ceilings, Riley’s movements were slow and deliberate. But here, unleashed, she was fast. She easily broke the school record, running the half mile track in five minutes, dirt flying behind her on the track as she ran. She completed several laps easily, hundreds of people watching her hypnotically. At the end of it, Riley reached for a water-bottle. Oversized. Huge. And she chugged the whole thing down. She wasn’t even that sweaty or anything… it was clearly for show. She walked over towards some curling weights, assembled just for her. They were fifty pounds, meant for one in each hand. But HER hand covered the entire bar, and she begun to pump them, easily, without breaking a sweat. The crowd watching as she performed many sets of exercises like this in her spandex shorts, hypnotized.

“Riley, is there anything else that you want to tell people!” Sarah asked. The interviewer was filming, but that last incident had led to some sort of understanding between Riley and him. He wasn’t asking any questions.

“Just that you shouldn’t expect things to change too much! I’ll be the same girl I always have been!” Riley exclaimed really fast, before burping a little, cutely. If anything, that was what was the same. As a little girl, Riley was always real physical, jumping on people, wrestling with them… and burping in their face. To her, growing as she was, Riley seemed to be obsessed with trying to do that as much as she could. I guess it was some sort of show of dominance. But now it seemed to be some sort of signature thing.

“But things will change a little… of course… that dent in the locker room, some damaged gym equipment. The school isn’t built for me. So I’ll need some kind of private tutor, outside. I’ve asked, and I should be able to get permission for a tent…” while talking, Riley walked in between the students strategically, so she got close to all of them. People were forced to look straight up if they wished to make eye contact. Otherwise, if a pair of legs walked past them, they were forced to realize just how small they were.

But one thing hovered in the back of my mind. Her explanations didn’t seem good enough. Why was she obsessed with growing? When did she start thinking about wanting to be big? What triggered it? How is she going through so many painful episodes at night, bones hurting as she stretched. Did she trigger it? Was it some strange disease? These were the questions I wouldn’t ask her, in front of everyone.

But there was one more question, that came to mind with the tightness in my pants.

Did I care? Should I just go up to her… the niece that I practically raised, and ask her to fuck me? Somehow... I knew she'd care for me, but I figure the era of her um... "looking up to me..." was over.

As different as our relationship was now, I knew that would be crossing a line that I couldn’t cross back.

What would happen to me? To Riley?

Bigger by Bob Charlie

January 3

Riley had turned fifteen, so I expected there to be some sort of huge fanfare. She was receiving presents at our house. Dad looked angry when he sorted through all of them. Tons of delicacies ranging from chocolate to seafood to Italian dishes, all packed and sent to her. 

She unwrapped a lot of them in front of him.

"This is some caviar..." she said, putting on a false high society voice, sitting in the kitchen. She didn't bother to sit at the table. She was too big for that. And he just watched, as she took hundreds of dollars of food and plopped it down her throat. I watched as well. I liked watching it. 

Her mouth would encircle several large pieces of chocolate. She would sit down... at her height Riley's head was almost directly in front of me. Saliva flowed over the chocolate, and she drew her tongue into the maw of her mouth. The pink muscle would swirl over the pieces, feeling them as they melted. Finally, her mouth would shut, and Riley swallowed, bringing it to the industrial 

"Try some," she said, sliding a little towards me. She was holding some chocolate in her large palm, nearly filling it up. I reached out and took a little of it. My hand looked like it could fit in her palm several times over. It wouldn't look out of place wrapping around just her middle finger. Riley smiled as I took a couple of pieces, gesturing towards me with the whole pile, shoving the mound of chocolate towards me with her huge hand. 

"I... uh... don't want to get fat Riley," I responded, at the huge pile of Belgian chocolates.

"What? That's not a whole lot."

"For you," I responded. Unwrapping a little of it. Fuck, it tasted heavenly. I couldn't believe Riley was getting so much food like this. Offerings. It was constantly stacked in a pile, like a second Christmas tree. Riley got an assortment of other things as well. Gifts from fans. Although today she had the little bow I made in my hair. And she was fascinated with the loud, expensive as fuck booming speakers I got her. I figure... I got that money through an interview about my niece, so I could give it back. Actually... even with the doors shut, they were pretty loud. Maybe that's what was getting to dad.

Dad seemed like he wanted to explode, but there was nothing he could do. How do you force a girl Riley's size to obey you?

And so my parents were still gone, on whatever trip they were going on. They were gone for basically no reason at all except to get away from Riley. Her antics had calmed down around them though. Other than monopolizing the TV and taking up the guest bedroom so as to not destroy the staircase, Riley was barely causing any disturbance at all for someone world famous. The snow outside was absolutely awful… piled up outside of the door, we were basically trapped unless we wanted to climb out the second story window. It was just me, Riley, and the mice in this place. I sighed, shivering a little as I sat some traps. Seven packs of potato wedges were just finishing cooking in the microwave. And Riley was singing karaoke to some seventies rock song… from a eight and half foot plus girl, that was pretty loud. Especially considering her every step shook the house.

“FIGHT! OH YEAH!!! WE WILL FIGHT!!!” She was belting it out… even while finishing her pre-meal gigantic salad… it was difficult to get used to just how much she was eating. Every one of her meals was a gigantic endeavor, but her site had actually lined chefs up. I couldn’t believe it, but once we got back into school Riley was going to begin to assemble her staff. She had a PR crew and everything.

And at that moment, the lights went out.

“What?” Was Riley’s flat reaction. “Is this house really that cheap… its fucking cold out too… I’m eight and a half feet tall… and I’m stuck in a piece of shit house! Oh wait…” Riley pulled out her cellphone, nodding that there was still signal. “Ok… well…” Riley bit her lip. “We have a ton of extra blankets. We could build a fort like when we were little…”

“We did that last year, Riley.”

“When I was little, then.” Riley nearly destroyed the staircase as she walked upstairs. I could hear every footstep she made on the second floor. I was waiting for a foot to go through the ceiling at any moment. Meanwhile, the temperature kept dropping. It had only been a few minutes. How fucking cold was it up there?

“COME ON!!!” Riley yelled fromupstairs, more of a command then anything.

“Crawl in…” Riley’s voice came out of the room-spanning mass of blankets. I didn’t even realize we had that many… like a dozen or so.

“Did you t… take… my blanket too…” I could barely speak, it was getting so cold so fucking quickly.

“It’s minus 20 degrees outside! I have a flashlight in here and everything… it’s the only way we’re gonna make it. One blanket won’t do shit!” Come to think of it, I did see a light inside the blanket mass. Riley had a book out, that she was reading…

“The Art of War!!????” I exclaimed, Riley shrugged, causing the blankets to move with her.

“A bit of a hard read, but it’s interesting…” Riley glared at me. “You’re letting the cold air in. You can get a book if you want, but don’t just sit there.”

I crawled in gingerly. Riley was covered in blankets, but her larger body created a sort of tent for me. As I crawled in, the first thing I realized was how starkly different the temperature was. I went from severe cold to what felt like a sauna… I looked around for the heater, instinctually, but the only thing I saw was Riley’s flashlight.

“It… it’s actually pretty warm in here… haha…” I laughed nervously, casting glances over at Riley every few seconds.

“It’s because of me… I’m putting out so much body heat, that I’m making it warm here.”  I couldn’t hide my stares as I looked at her. She wasn’t wearing much… just a midriff and a pair of gym shorts. Her grin got a bit of a Cheshire grin to it as she looked at me. And finally… finally… she broke the dam.

“You really are thirsty for your giant niece… that’s all I’m saying. I mean, you have erections around me all the time! Last time we cuddled, we went on forever, and you were erect from the very beginning! You stared at me for the entire school presentation! You LOST yourself before with me… you just have to fricken’ ask!”

“I… I… I’m sorry… I mean… you’re just kind of big… and…”

“Tommy. You fucked me before. You can say it.” Riley moved right next to me, breathing on me. Strands of her hair fell on my head. Of course, her legs stretched far, far beyond me. Her scent was strong, pheromones wafting over me. I saw Riley lick her lips, and her stomach rumbled. Of course, she never really ate earlier. Her legs, mostly exposed from her short shorts, crossed amongst each other, and brushed against my own. And I COULDN’T. TAKE. IT. ANYMORE.

“RRRGGGGHHH!!!” I nearly yelled, causing Riley to leap back off me.

“What does that mean?” She asked quizzically, tilting her head. “Are you in pain? Need some rest… frustrated? Or is it hot in here?” At that moment, she begun to slip off her shirt.

“Riley, don’t do that! It’s cold in here!”

“It’s like eighty degrees! And I’m not going to fuck you Riley! I need to take better care of you than that!”

“Like you’re the boss of me? I’m the big one around here. I fuck you, not the other way around. Besides… even if you are going to keep being sanctimonnnious… (she struggled a little with the pronunciation), it’s really fucking hot in here… cause like you said, my BODY makes it warm. I measured myself at seven foot four this morning… you know what else… four hundred eighty-five pounds. 485. That’s a lot of pounds…”

“OK Riley… you aren’t really going to… you’re my niece…” but her long arms wrapped around me, and begun to press me closely against her.

“Only if you want it. You really enjoy this, don’t you? I do too… you’re so warm…” Riley manipulated my body back and forth, pushing me back and forth with her huge palms, while staring at me curiously. “You know… maybe you’re not quite the HOTTEST guy in school… but it’s not like I’m going to be looking at you when I have sex anyway…” she giggled.

“What do you mean? I’m not the hottest guy in school?” I protested, trying to keep up the banter as my niece threw me around. Her sweat filled the room, as her laughing echoed throughout the castle of blankets she had quickly constructed.

“I don’t knowwww… but you’re the one who helps me the most… my little helper. People are beginning to notice me now. That’s why…” Riley pulled out a copy of some teen magazine. I didn’t even know about this… there she was, standing next to a basketball goal, on the front cover. “Huge sensation!” It proclaimed, boasting of Riley, her head next to the goal, she was all smiles, standing there like a pinnacle. There were other girls next to her… many of them barely came up to her stomach. Others were close to the swell of her breasts… they looked like background characters, extras that were just standing there to emphasize the smiling figure of my niece. “Believe it or not, becoming a giant gets you international attention. That interview at the school was a small part of it. And you know about the website!!!!”

“Yes the website…”

“Yeah, the website Sarah spent forever making. Of course, she had to submit it to some professional programmers… but her design was great! Anyway… they all want a piece of me… now that I’m fucking huge, they all want to suck up to me… but we’re the ones who are going to be lovey dovey tonight…” not anyone else. Her smell was becoming overpowering, trapped within the tight confines of the blankets. There was nowhere else to go but on top of her, over her. Together, we got into an odd pattern. My head was mashed against her breasts—when did they get so big—even under her shirt, the swell was incredible--when did Riley’s breasts become this big?!?!? On a normal person, they would have been large C cups, but with her? I didn’t want to feel just like her doll, though. Perhaps I didn’t have a choice.

“I’ll get off if you say no right now. You’ll just stay on the opposite end of the blanket, and I’ll read. I’ll NEVER bother you again…”

“Never…?” I croaked.

“Never.”

“……………………….. yes…” And Riley smiled widely.

“I DIDN’T HEAR YOU!!” Her voice boomed through the blankets, nearly knocking out my hearing. One hand went to my erection, in deep shame. Riley was going to warp my sexuality forever… I just couldn’t take it.

“yes…”

“Still can’t hear you!”

“YES!”

“Ok… yes…”

“Yes what!?” Riley’s breasts were right in front of me, against my face, against my shirt. But she still kept her fucking clothes on.

“Yes I want to fuck you!!! My FUCKING NIECE IS SUPER SEXY!!!”

“Hmm… I don’t think I would describe it as you fucking me… like I said… I’m big…”

“I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!!!!”

“Finally!” Riley chirped. “All you had to do was say it! Was it really that hard!” She smashed her breasts even harder into me. I could barely breathe.

“SO WE’RE REALLY GONNA DO THIS!?” I saw her nipple coming into view, and I took the opportunity, biting on it as hard as I could. But the breath was knocked out of me as she fell on my body. Keeping me from moving at all. Breastflesh flowed over my head, as she laughed. My erection throbbed, as I came close to a climax.

And I moved up, Riley easily manipulating my body under the blankets. She stared at me for a moment, giggling, gazing deep into my eyes. For a moment, we met. And then she kissed me, full on the lips. They enveloped mine, completely, her saliva flowing over me, dominating me. And I came, shooting out in my pants at that moment. I could feel the splotch of shame come in my pants as my niece had made me spurt by doing practically nothing. But she kept kissing, making out with me even as I threw myself against her.

“You can’t do anything to me…except turn me on a little,” Riley kept giggling, almost mocking me as she effortlessly swamped me in her. “Should I keep you here while we’re stuck? It’s cold outside, y’know? And getting colder… it’s like these blankets are a cocoon.”

“A cocoon? What?” Riley maneuvered my head between her breasts, breaking her kiss, before speaking again.

“I’m getting a lot bigger… all the time. I don’t want to rule… I can’t even care about most people… I wouldn’t get anything out of helping or hurting them… but I can be self-sufficient… no, I can support a lot of people

“Like… prostitution. Riley you can’t!”

“BZZZTTT!!! WRONG!” Riley proclaimed, nearly blowing my ears out. “I’m getting advertising money, and I don’t even need to do ANYTHING for it. Man… you have to think of how lucky you are… people like you… my friends… they’ll get access to me. Something no amount of money can ever buy! They’ll throw stuff at me just to worship me… and…”

“And…” I begun to head out of the blankets… crawling out of this strange space. I was beginning to feel

“I don’t mind you worshipping me either. It’s cute, how you’re jumping in to defend me and all. And you’ve helped me, more than anyone else…. That’s why…” she grinned, “I think that you’re NOT going to be very independent from now on.” The covers rustled above her loudly as she pounced on me. The breath was knocked out of me as she let her full weight fall onto me. “I know that you think you’re better than me…” she continued. A sort of odd tone crept over her, as her weight begun to feel crushing on top of me. “But now… that’s different, and you have to understand that. Pleasure… pain… they’re all at my whims… and… you’ll have to understand… when your dad… well…”

“What… what about…”

“Later…” she sighed, a more normal tone entering her voice. “Now’s the time to screw your brains out!”

“What about my dad!?” But she didn’t respond to me.

“That’s for me to know… and you to find out. But your response doesn’t matter. No matter how you act… I won’t hate you. And I won’t let you go. Not just you… anything I want… will be mine! And right now…” my entire body shuddered in extreme pleasure. My dick traced along the inside of her folds, pulling the smaller shaft inside of it, sucking me with everything she had.

And I spurted at that moment. I cried out as I came inside of my massive niece, her hands wrapping around my ass just to draw me closer into her. I could hear her breath catch with anticipation and thrill.

“I… really made you do it… that quickly… you think… I’m that sexy!” Riley proclaimed. I couldn’t argue against her anymore.

“Well…” I slapped her butt, causing an echo throughout the blankets. But Riley didn’t seem mad. “It’s not fair… for you to have… an ass like that!”

“It’s not!” She agreed. “But life isn’t fair. And you’re about to experience a lot more of that… I’m going to drain you… so… so… much. You’ll see. You should be glad I love you, Tommy.” And she begun to bounce, up and down, up and down, fucking the living daylights of me under the blanket. She turned red as her stomach growled, her belly becoming smaller… it still wasn’t so fast that I could SEE it happening, but I knew that it was, everything still being distributed throughout her. But maybe… maybe I was imagining things!?

“You saw the pictures of me in the Halloween costume! Sarah looked like a little kid next to me! I’ve grown so much since then!! The interviews! The celebrity! The goddamn lust I draw from everyone!!! You know how fucking loud I am when I do basic exercises!” She punctuated, slamming the floor near me, the noise echoing throughout the house. “Someday I’m gonna be in the middle of a situp, and this house’ll fall apart! So do you think you can take it… Tom… you think you can take my hips riding you!?”  

“N… no… It already kind of hurts…”

“I’m hungry…” Riley remarked. And despite the pain in my hips, I felt like I was about to come inside her again. I couldn’t even see her face. Her breasts were basically slapping the shit out of me. I was afraid that one of her nipples might take out an eye.

I couldn’t see much at all. I was trapped underneath her sweaty body, as I weakly came again.

“I’ll move again in a while. Until then, you can stay right there. I’m not as on as I am sometimes, but there’s a lot that you can do under there. You can feel everything.”

“Yeah…”

“Do you sound sad?” An audible grin escaped Riley’s lips. Her hands wrapped around my butt, my head sandwiching between her huge, perfect breasts. When I breathed, titflesh flowed into my mouth, accompanied by just the tiniest bit of sweat and pheromone laden air.

“This is how I will control people… without even fighting. My body… a temple… Tommy… you should be very… VERY… glad I like you…”

“ALRIGHT! ROCK THAT BODY! ROCK THAT BODY! GO!” Riley screamed as my body cried out, doing its best to keep up with her overwhelming movements.

“You feel loose in that slit, don’t you?” Riley continued. “Weak. It’s not just a male thing… women can insert their whole fucking arm in me. It swallows. Swallows people.” I gulped as Riley continued. Wetness flowing down my shaft, soaking me. I was beginning to lose all feeling in my legs. I wanted nothing but to stop. But I wanted even more to keep going.

“Is this body even meant for sex? Or is it a fort itself? Or a weapon? Like from that Action Rangers show…” Riley giggled deliriously. “My big… big butt!” She slammed down again. I thought she was going to break something in me. “B… bigger!” Her nostrils flaired, as her juices splashed on to me, rushing out of her. The gasping girl writing on top of me, battering my body back and forth.

Finally, it was like my dream. The floor shook, as she came rapturously, liquid splashed all over me, soaking my stomach, and the pain intensified as she pounded me into the ground with her great gyrating mass. Finally, it begun to subside, as her cum poured down my shaft, off her stomach, and onto the floor. So fucking much... was that normal? 

"So... uh... you look like you're in a little pain, even though you just came." Riley smiled. "What do you want to ask me?"

"I... uh... think I need to be on top..." my legs had gone pretty much completely numb. Riley giggled as she turned the flashlight off, swinging off of me. My body was manipulated in the complete darkness here and about, sliding against the covers and Riley's body. Soon, I lay limply on top of me, my head pushed up by her mammaries. My legs lay on her massive body. Riley was rubbing them with one large hand, helping me to slowly regain feeling.

"Really can't handle me, can you..." Riley sighed. "Hehe. I have a way... of hypnotizing people..." in the blankets, her voice echoed around me. "I only grow stronger, Tommy..." 

This continued through the night…

Time With Riley by Bob Charlie

I woke up under my niece. I didn’t know what time it was… the flashlight had been turned off, and everything was dark under the covers. I felt the skin of her stomach moving up and down, across me. A bit of drool was leaking out of me… onto her nipple? A couple of inches tall, the thing jutted out proudly, my mouth was right next to it, so I had probably been sucking it, and something white…

I heard her stomach rumble. Hunger would probably jolt her awake soon. She was always hungry… now, for more than food. I knew that she was fucking a bunch of students at the school, but I didn’t think I’d ever be one of them… and there was perhaps no point in resisting that anymore. Still… I saw how she could be against other people. How she shoved that girl into a locker… she had made fun of Riley a lot… she had been cruel. But what was her name… Miley? Michelle?

But as much as I tried, I couldn’t move her bulk at all. I didn’t even wake her up. I looked back at my dick… it was hard again. And it actually did look bigger. Knowing Riley… how fucking turned on was I? But the real question was… was Riley bigger?

“Riley…” I finally called out. “Riley!” The huge surface beneath me finally moved, rising above, pulling the blankets with her. Riley gazed down at me in wonder, taking in my naked body for a moment, and she smiled. A little light streamed in through the mass of blankets. But I could tell the air outside was arctic. I was glad her giant body put out so much heat.

“There... Tommy… that felt good, didn’t it? Last night, I mean?” Riley could sometimes go on and on talking, but now she stayed quiet as she waited expectantly for an answer.

“It… it did… I mean… even when you beat the shit out of me at school it felt good… but… Riley… I felt good too, right?”

“Yeah…” her eyes narrowed, as a sly smile formed on her face as she changed the topic. “I feel good to everyone. And that’s something you need to understand… it’s something you need to listen to ME about, Mr. team captain… I’m the one in charge. After the snow’s gone… and your parents can come back… we’re going somewhere else. I already started the construction… this tiny house is too small anyway.”

“What do you mean, a niece can’t adopt an uncle?” I protested, but Riley just smiled more.

“There doesn’t have to be any legal thing. You’re simply not living with them… it’s for your good. I can ‘beat you up’ as much as you want, and you’d be fine. But if I left you… you’d fall apart. You depend on me more than I do with you… and soon… you’ll come to realize that. So to be kind to yourself… and let’s just have fun!” Riley shouted in a peppy voice. But for now, at least… I needed to piss. So I prepared to head out of my blanket home. But Riley grabbed me to usher me out quickly.

“It’s cold out there… and it’ll be realllll quick. So you’re gonna let me carry you to the bathroom,” Her powerful hands wrapped around me… I wasn’t going to be able to fight back against that. It really was fucking cold outside… I didn’t realize how much Riley had turned it into a sauna. From the second floor, I could see the sun was up… but it was level with the second floor.

“So… uh… what do you plan to do, if people basically worship you like an idol?” Riley put a hand to her mouth, thinking…

“Whatever I want? Just have fun, you know? I don’t want to overthink it at all. And, y’know… I’m going to want to have fun with a lot of people. You’ll live with me, but you won’t be around me at any moment. That’s why I should completely monopolize all your mental faculties for the time being.

It was fucking cold against my naked body, almost stabbing through it like daggers. I thought that it had to be forty outside… in the house. But yet, her naked body pressing me against her breasts made another need rise more urgently. I was getting an erection. She ducked over into the bathroom. It was difficult for her to get through the door, with an ever widening lattice of bending and cracking forming around it as she grew. Soon the thing was just going to give altogether. As she strained to get her massive hips through the door, I was afraid she was going to lose her balance and land on top of me.

“You know… you could just… let me go and use the bathroom myself.” I finally grunted out as soon as she made it in. But she giggled as she walked over towards the toilet. She pressed my head against her legs

“Don’t get any on me,” Riley admonished.

“It’s all your fault I’m in this position in the first place!” I cried. But it just made Riley smile more, as she pressed me into her more.

“It’s my fault? Would you rather I just went away?”

“No… of course not, Riley. It’s just… I don’t feel like you want me to be um… very independent.”

I want you to feel good when you’re with me. And if I’m big enough I can take care of you without very much effort. Always. Butttt…” she let out a long, slow breath, “I want you to squirm. Just a little. You always were the favorite, while I was the adopted little brat. And…” she swayed her hips a little from side to side, causing me to move with her. “I want you to measure me after this, but you can’t piss until you’re little weiner lets you, right?”

“Yeah.” What does she mean, she wants me to squirm? But I couldn’t pee at all, nothing was coming out of my rock hard dick, and I felt so, so cold. I just wanted to go back under the blankets. But then my hard, cold dick was enveloped by a soft warm hand. Covering it up entirely. Riley’s hand.

“I’ll make it so you can pee… you know. I’ll have to give my attention to other people… but that doesn’t mean you can’t be with me. As long as I have ways to keep you safe… why, you can be on me, humping my big, big body… even while I’m doing other stuff… you won’t have to sleep with me… you can just sleep on me. But we’ll still be together.” As she talked about all of this, she completely manipulated my body. She slowly stroked my dick with one hand, while wrapping the other around my stomach.

“Riley… how far up am I? I can’t see around, well your boobs Riley. They’re very sexy, my little niece.”

“Heheh. About a foot off the floor, I think. But I haven’t measured myself today. We’ll have to do that before you go under the blanket.”

“When you said you wanted to be bigger than a house, did you mean it?”

“Of course… I always wanted to be someone special.” Her hand stroked my dick, softly, lovingly, tantalizingly, as she brought me towards the edge. “And you’re already feeling so light… Tommy… before you woke up, I went out some. My ‘dad’ stores a bunch of food…

“What about the stuff being sent to you?”

Riley looked down at me quizzically.

“What stuff? The food? I ate pretty much all of it. There haven’t been any deliveries the past couple of days.”

“I… uh… can’t… believe… that…”

“It’s time to quit being surprised. I’m not just big. I’m growing. Which means that I’m eating MORE than a girl my size would.” Riley continued to carry me towards the living room, where the stupid tape measure was kept. But she had to stoop there. The open area around the staircase had the only wall worthy of measuring Riley. As she stooped, my body angled, as she bounced, I bounced. Soon, she placed me onto the floor, having carried me all about the house.

“Ok. Here we are.” Riley handed me the tape measure. When she grabbed it, the thing was completely swallowed in her hand.

“It’ll be quick and easy… I’ll step on it with my big toe. And I’ll pick you up. Ok?” I was shivering out in the cold, but she was tapping her foot impatiently. This was going to be done. It was Riley’s wish.

At that moment, I found myself staring forward at her entrance. Her slit. It was wet… still wet. The thing looked like it could swallow my arm entirely. As always, it was wet... it was always wet now. A slight bit of her liquid, a trickle, was coming from it down her legs. 

"My bottom lips too, are always hungry now," Riley spoke softly, as she stepped closer to me, nearly planting her lower lips on my face. 

"Your clit's at chin level..." I said, without even thinking. It moved even higher as Riley slowly stood on her tiptoes, simulating her growing even more. 

"Yes... a good height for sucking on it. But I can just pick you up. So you will always be at a good height... it's hard to think of you like an uncle..." her hand pet my head, as she spoke softly. Staring straight at her clit, I had no idea what expression she was making. Her smell was even more overpowering when it was coming strongest not from below, but in front of me.

"You are still so cute, though. I love you Tommy... I love many... my love... is so big... I'll make so many feel good... wonderful..." I, nearly involuntarily, found myself bending down, just a little. I wanted to explore it... I wanted to feel her depths. Her vagina looked like it could be spread open several inches.

"You're measuring me now, Tom..." Riley picked me up, and I begun to trace up her body with the tape measure. I did nothing except hold it. Riley picked me up again, raising me past her.

The numbers kept growing larger and larger, as I moved again up her hips, her stomach, her breasts, my feet dangling uselessly beneath me.

"Nine foot one..." I gasped.

The tallest person ever was carrying me right now. With a wide, wide, wide smile, Riley grinned with her billboard like face.

"Riley... I'm still really cold, I think I'm kind of losing feeling..." Riley just laughed.

"Ok then... I'll carry you back under the blanket. She swaddled me in her mass, huge arms wrapping around me, pressing me into her soft, yielding breasts. They covered most of my upper back. Instinct had fully overcome my rational mind, as I surrendered myself entirely to Riley.

A Surprise by Bob Charlie

January 20

This morning I woke up to a call on my cell phone. The thing was ringing over and over, not shutting off. Groggily, I reached for it, wanting to silence it. But the thing kept going, ringing over ten times. I set it to do that in an emergency, but it had never happened before. Looking at the number, I saw that it was Riley’s. I answered the call.

“H… hello…” her loud voice answered. It was trembling.

“Riley, what’s going on?” I answered. Everything seemed to be pretty clearly under control the past few days. I wondered what was going on.

“I… I’ve been taken to juvenile hall… I was arrested this morning,” the voice answered back.

“People arrested the nine foot girl?”

“Uh-huh. Can you come down and see me?” She was serious. She had been arrested.

“I’ll be right there!” I felt alone at that moment, in our house. I put everything together to head downstairs. Clothes were thrown on in haphazard order, dashing from drawers to the bed and back again, until an unmatched pair of jeans and T-shirt was on me with some Tennis shoes. I made to bolt downstairs and to the car, but my father was there.

“BOY!” He called out, staring straight at me. I made to run past him, but he grabbed me roughly by the back of my collar.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He continued, shaking me. “You aren’t going to see Riley, are you?”

“Yeah! Now let me go!” I pulled to get out of his grip with all my efforts. But he wrapped both arms around me, trying to wrestle me down to the floor.

“Were you going to live with her!? She’s fucking fifteen! And I know you’re fucking her! The giant nympho thinks she’s spechul!! I found Riley, her mother abusing everything!!! And you know what! We didn’t have to take her in! We’ve spent so much on her!!! Let her go!”

“NO!” I wasn’t going to ‘discuss’ this with him. I just needed to get out of here. But we continued to wrestle.

“She’s always been a brat and she’s going to continue to be one!” He slurred his words. He was clearly drunk. “Not to mention she has some sort of disease! Have you ever considered that she may die!” I thought about what Riley told me, that she was talking with the doctor. I wondered what he was telling her. Would she be ok?

“I’ll find out what’s going on,” I spoke calmly. “If you reported her… I can report you. Let me go.” For a moment, he kept his hands around me, before finally releasing me.

“You can talk to her,” he sighed gruffly. “But you’re not getting her out of there. I’m not the main reason she’s in there… hell… if it were just me, she’d be out in a week. You’ll see when you get over there. And you’ll be grounded when you get back. She’s made you into a brat.” He walked over to the living room, sitting down on the couch watching some inane TV show.

I couldn’t help but think of our town as I drove towards Riley. Around 10,000 people… we used to be booming. Before all the factories moved out… primarily one that just worked on shoes. Shoes. Those were made by people in sweatshops across the world now. Riley herself… the media attention she was bringing in. With the chefs she got together, her staff… paid for by the money flowing to her, she was beginning to bring jobs here. She was obsessed with growth… but it could really bring something here.

I anticipated the scene as I pulled up.

There were people standing outside, some cheering for her to be let out or to see her. Others were calling for her to be punished. There were people of different political affiliations on this group. Some saw her as a sinner. A stupid leader of the Baptist church was there… saying the same type of stuff he had been talking about since time immemorial. She was a sinner. She was lustful, attracted lust. She betrayed god through seeking attention as an idol. And standing next to him was that goddamn reporter.

“Hey…” the reporter cheered. “Do you have anything to say about Riley being brought in for violence!” He tried to jam the microphone into my face, and I swatted it out of the way.

“Not a goddamn thing to you!” I cried.

Around him were some other people talking about her being a privileged white girl. Someone who let herself be a walking billboard. That she deserved this… I just ran past them. I needed to get inside.

“ID…” A bored looking guard asked at the entrance. Despite the crowd outside, he stood there, in a simple brown uniform, looking like a droopy statue. I handed everything over, the process taking way too long. Finally, he waved me through.

“Ok… you can go… talk to the receptionist as to who you want to visit…”

I ran through to a narrow window. I rung the bell, but nobody answered. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, a woman approached.

“Visiting hours aren’t until 1:00…” she drawled. I looked at the clock. 10:30.

“Can I wait here? I’m here to see Riley.”

“Riley?” The woman raised an eyebrow.

“Riley… Matthews.” Matthews. I almost winced as I said it. The name of her mom. She loved her. She really was a good mother until the last few years. Maybe it’s why she clung to me so hard… she felt like she had no one else. As far as mom and dad were concerned, she may have been right.

“You can wait until 10:30, if you want.” The woman shrugged, and I begun the long process of sitting on a bench. There was a magazine there, surprisingly. It didn’t have anything about Riley. Just a bunch of information on monster trucks. I read through the whole thing from cover to cover anyway.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the woman approached me.

“You can come on. It’s only 12:30, but they said you can come through. Room twenty.

I put my stuff through a scanner, and then they let me walk back into the room. My footsteps echoed through the empty hall as I rushed towards Riley. They were doing a good job of keeping the commotion outside from spilling over.

I almost lost my breath at the sight. The waiting room had a glass divider, with just a small chair on each side. One for the visitor, and one for the “guest” of the facility. There was a small door for each person to enter on one side of it.

And, bit by bit, Riley walked through. She shuffled, her shoulders barely squeezing through the door. The rest of her body followed. She actually had on a loose shirt, which obscured her figure a little. Still, it was obvious, as her hips nearly got stuck in the door. Slowly, gradually, all of Riley made it through the door. Finally, she sat down, cross-legged on the floor, nearly taking up all of the area of the room. Her hair was completely askew, and her hands were shaking a little in her lap. She smiled when she saw me walk in though.

“H… hey…” Riley sighed, trying to look away from me. She wasn’t going to get out of my eyesight—she took up the whole room.

“Riley! What are you in here for! Dad was acting really weird!” I started blurting everything out the second she was there.

“He said that I threatened to kill him… I didn’t do any such thing…” Riley sighed. “There was some other stuff, the guy talked about a bunch… I don’t remember all of it… oh Ashley… like you said, I quit doing anything to her… people would do stuff for me on my own… so I quit trying to go after people like her… but she talked about it… and she said I ass… ass…” her mouth shook as she tried to pronounce it, “hurt her. Forced myself on her… they want me in here a while.” My heart sunk as I heard all of this.

“Is there anything?”

“I don’t know how much proof there is or anything!” Riley sighed, rubbing her temples, as she stared down at my small form. “A lot of people are looking up to me, but even more are scared of me. I think a lot of people will believe anything about what I’ve done, especially after I hurt you in front of the school…” Riley was tearing up, looking straight down at the floor. “And the doctor’s no help. I wanted to be big, but this is big enough, really. Just big enough to be famous and stuff… and I didn’t want this. The doctor’s useless. He doesn’t tell me anything at all. I finally told him that he’s not enough, that there needs to be a team. He said he’d get one, but… I don’t want to be any trouble. Ok? Just… It’ll be ok… ok…” Riley tried her best to smile. But all I could think of is what she just told me. She said that she loved the sense of power over people. How they all crawled to her and begged them to touch her. She hadn’t even been hurting anyone recently. She wouldn’t… rape them?

“It’s Ashley, right? I’ll talk to her. Ok.” The room seemed to move up and down for me as Riley shook her head.

“Ok. You can talk to her. Tommy, I’ll be ok.” Her stomach rumbled, slowly, angrily as she spoke. And Riley turned red.

“I’m going to get you out of here, ok? I’ll do everything to make sure I can. And Riley…”

“Yes?”

“Make absolutely sure that you get enough to eat. Maybe you can’t find out why you’re growing, but that doesn’t change the fact that you are. You don’t want to turn into a bag of bones, do you?”

“No…” Riley smiled, staring down at the floor. Even hunched over, she was taller than me. Her knees, sitting crosslegged, nearly reached my waist. She was massive. But she was still making the same expressions she did as my closest companion. As the girl I helped raise. I wasn’t going to let anything happen to her. “We’ll get our place, Tommy. I want to live with just my friends. I know… I know you care for mom and dad… but you said you wanted to as well…”

“Ok Riley, I’ll do everything I can to help you out…” but a large hand slipped through the window in the middle. It barely fit, a palm splayed open, a foot across. I wrapped my hands around two of her fingers. They were warm.

“They didn’t have anything here that can fit me…” Riley laughed softly. “But I guess they’re gonna make me something. Prison clothes.” My whole hand moved when she just twitched her fingers a little. She was so much stronger than me. Yet still so scared.

“It’s not prison, Riley, it’s just juvenile hall. And you’ll be out of here soon. And… you’re big.”

“Yeah. I know that. I’ve talked about it enough. More blood, more sinew, more flesh being added to my body. It all takes a lot of energy.”

“I’m just stressing that you need to eat a lot here. You need to make sure the people here know that. And if they don’t get you what you need, don’t hurt anyone, but throw enough of a fit to make sure that people on the OUTSIDE know about it.” I actually felt a bit like someone older than Riley again, as she nodded along to all of my words.

“Ok. I will.” For a while I just sat there, holding Riley’s hand. I felt like everything was going to be ok. Perhaps she was comforting me more than I was her. For what felt like far too short of a time, we sat there. Riley’s breathing was very loud… it was amazing how uncanny everything looked and felt and smelled like at her size.

“They won’t be able to keep me here…” Riley muttered after a while, darkly. “I don’t have to HURT anyone… I don’t plan to. But you know… you should know… I’m a spectacle… they can’t keep me here.”

“Why?” I muttered. Riley looked at me like I was stupid.

“Because you were staring right at my pussy like a man possessed a couple of days ago. Now I’m bigger than that. Soon, I’ll be bigger than that. Nothing… nothing… that anyone knows about will stop that growth. Everyone coming in here was staring at me. They’d like to help me. To win my favor… sure… some people are scared of me… but in the end, worship will win out over fear.”

“You’re fifteen, Riley, you don’t need to talk like that.”

“You are someone I will protect. At this size, I basically am the adult. Listen, if you want to help me, then do so. But I’ll get out of here on my own. I protect you. I protect those who I care about. That’s common sense at my size.”

But, after far too short a time, a staff member came back in to lead me out.

Sarah was in the waiting room.

“Everyone agreed I should be the second one…” she didn’t have another word to me as she went on, except one, which surprised me. “Thanks.”

“Yeah, I just wanted to see her.”

“She must be scared. She’s always thought the world of you. Promise me you’ll do everything you can to get her out.”

“I already promised her.” And Sarah smiled as she went on to visit Riley. I sighed as I walked back out into the sun. Into the stupid argument occurring between the entire town about my niece. Things weren’t going to be simple, were they?


A Revelation? by Bob Charlie

January 24

I was walking with Cynthia, canvassing for donations. There were people standing outside the building, every day, demanding Riley’s release. They were just standing there, chanting for her. Of course, they went different places at night. The hotels, from bed and breakfasts to the large places, were overflowing. Riley wasn’t saying much to the press, for or against these protests. The prices were definitely going up. The groceries were even having more difficulty being stocked. The town just wasn’t meant for this many people.

Of course, that being said, the donations were for Riley.

“This is not natural, you know,” Cynthia was talking in a practical tone. It was the fifth time that day she had gone over it, but I guess she was trying to press what I knew a hundred times over into my head. “It’s really not in the least bit natural at all. Riley has become the single largest human being on the planet. I don’t even know if she knew what she was going on about in those interviews… and… Nate? Are you listening.”

“Yeah, I’m listening. It’s just fucking cold out here and we’ve loaded up your dad’s truck with everything. Dad acts like he wants to kill me every time we do this, but I’m not gonna quit just because of him.

“I mean, she’s famous now. Riley would be fine without you.”

“Cynthia…” I rebuked her, picking up my voice.

“I know… you care for her. I do to. That’s why it’s important. And that’s why I think it’s important that she knows people care for her Tom. Really care for her. Not just because she’s big.”

“Really? I mean she has Sarah too.”

“Sarah does nothing but encourage Riley. Her behavior is like a fan. That’s not what Riley neeeeeee…” Cynthia swore as a car nearly pulled into a car. “Why don’t you drive? You know I’m a shitty driver!?”

“Ok… Ok… I’ll drive next…” The car was pretty off balance. Because of how overloaded with food we were. I don’t think they liked outside food being brought in. But there wasn’t much of a choice… not because they couldn’t have made enough to feed her with their industrial equipment. But because she wanted it.

“Hello…” a small voice called when we pulled out. It was Jessica. The dark, raven haired girl was nothing spectacular. She wore a small pair of thin, crooked glasses. A pale physiquie. Overall a bookish look about her… which fit her to a T. She had some of the highest grades at school… and that was about it. Cynthia diverted her eyes from her.

“Hey…” I called out, as I made to head into the building. But Jessica spoke again.

“I wanted to talk with you.” She said meekly. Sighing, I stopped in my tracks, turning to the smaller girl.

“What is it?” Cynthia and I uttered in unison, staring at the shorter girl. She seemed to kind of cower from just that, but she begun talking.

“There’s… um… uh…”

“Yes?” Cynthia spoke, nearly standing right over her. At that moment, I couldn’t help but think of how short this girl was. As short as Riley before she began growing.

“Riley’s in juvenile hall right now! You should hear from one of the people who put her there at least!” Jessica huffed, staring at both of us. She was as rigid as anyone could possible be.

“Ok… what did she do to you? You can just wait to testify next week. But if you want to tell us now so her legal team can hear, you can.” Cynthia was always a pretty practical, dependable girl. She let herself get swept up by Riley’s growth at first, but she backed off. I saw her around Riley a lot less than Sarah recently.

“I mean, you saw the stuff around lunch, but that was nothing I guess…” Jessica swallowed. “She… um… I mean… she got a little… mad at me later… I kind of… you know I made fun of her a lot when I got here. I even… I mean I didn’t like… your dad… and on the soccer team… I didn’t want to go after you… you were popular… at least a little.”

“So you harassed Riley.” We stood there, in the cold air for a while. A cloudy, windy day, we were all bundled up. Even without snow, it was one of those days that was just… silent. The apartment buildings were kind of dingy. I guess that this is where Jessica lived. Of course, there weren’t that many apartments here. There were less than 10,000 people in this town. On the opposite end from Riley too. They could just barely be heard, the constant commotion over her. A whisper on the wind. We kind of shuffled around outside as we waited for Jessica to keep speaking.

“I was kind of staring at Riley. A lot of people were. So she… kind of took a fancy to me. So a month ago… she slid by me in the hall. She was so huge… her hand wrapped around my entire body and pressed me into her. My head was against her stomach… and she said she wanted to show me something in the bathroom. I didn’t know what to do… there was someone… a boy… who I wanted to ask me out…” I took a step back from her. I didn’t want to believe this. I couldn’t believe this.

“So… she dragged me in there. She told me that I had been a dick to her the entire time. And that I was stuck up. She said she wanted to make me less of a rod… that’s what she said… so she pulled her pants down. And she wasn’t wearing anything… I was staring straight at her… she said everyone belonged there. I belonged there.”

“Like you belong there? What do you mean?” I retorted, angrily. I didn’t know what was wrong with me.

“She was just going on and on about how big she was and how big she was going to be! And how she could get away with anything! Over and over and over! While just stupidly giggling!” At that moment, I sunk back, deflated. Perhaps she was making it up. But it did sound like Riley.

“I didn’t know whether to report it! I even kind of liked it. Or I think a part of me did. I felt warm… she felt warm… nice… surrounding me. And once I was there, she acted nice… I’ve never had someone handle me like that before… like I was a sack of potatoes… and I’m not physically hurt at all… there’s something weird about her… some smell… I can’t explain it… but,” she sobbed, “I don’t…”

“She really forced you down..?” I spoke in a monotone voice. I didn’t want to accept it. NO… she was lying.

“I mean… If you want… I’ll take it back… take back the accusation… Riley saw me afterwards… when it was over… kind of stepped back… and just said she was sorry over and over… she was really distraught... and she cleaned me up… I just haven’t been sleeping well since then though. I’ve been worried about her… hurting me. And I’ve even been thinking about her… doing that again. Even though I'm scared of it.” Jessica put her head in her hands, fretting.

“If it happened, I think you should testify about it…” Cynthia replied, hesitantly. “I don’t know what to say… I suppose you’ve told other people about it already. If anything, I don’t know if it was a good idea to tell us. I mean… we can just go to Riley’s legal team, if she HAS one yet, to figure out some way to deal with it. I mean… I actually don’t know how this works.”

“Like I said… there’s something unnatural about her,” Jessica continued, fidgeting with her jacket. “I just think… that… she needs to realize she’s just a person. And I don’t think you’ve helped in that. I’m scared of her Tom…”

“Hmm… why don’t… why… well… I’ll see what I can do.” Cynthia responded after a while. “I’ll talk to Riley about it. I’m not going to tell you to do anything. But… nothing will happen to you, ok? There are some fans of Riley from out of town. I’d recommend staying anonymous while you can, but speaking with law enforcement. That way no one crazy will ever pick a fight with you.”

“Yeah… there’s a lot of people coming here. I do think that’s important. I’ll talk with Riley. I don’t know what that’ll accomplish… but I’ll talk with her…” I couldn’t think straight. Did Riley emit some kind of pheromones? When she fucked me nearly two straight days under that blanket… the level of pleasure was almost like an out of body experience. Is that what she was talking about? But Riley… did she force her?

“Well… I suppose I’ll talk to you later. Or maybe not.” Jessica half-heartedly waved as she left the two of us. For a little while, Cynthia and I were left standing there, in front of the apartments. No one else had been around the entire time.

“We were supposed to get some food for Riley…” Cynthia shrugged. “Let’s get the cart out.”

“No… I don’t feel like it now. Besides, there’s nobody here. To be honest, Jessica’s story sounds wacky in a way. But I think it’s half right. She was smaller in December, at least a little, and near the public bathroom at our stupid school someone would have come if she protested at all. Even with all the worship going on… when she fucked… my ex… everyone came rushing in cause they heard a scream. At the same time. I don’t think my father can do anything except lie. There’s probably other things she’s in for… I’ve seen her several times and I haven’t even wanted to find out about it. I know dad’s lying. If he is, it’s likely other people are. But other people could be telling the truth.”

“So you’re saying Riley had no intention of stopping with Jessica?” Cynthia finished. I never mentioned this before… but she was a bit of a taller girl. As tall as I was, anyway. A blonde. Riley looked up to her. She wanted me to talk to her. But it would be necessary to bring her too. To find out what was going on.

“Right. So come with me to see Riley…” Again there was silence.

“Ok then. We’ll go and talk to her. But I don’t feel like it right now. Drive me back. I am not going to drive right now.” And so we piled in, and left the dreary, dilapidated apartments. As we left the fallen down buildings, we drove past the more vibrant parts of town, lit up by the fervor over my niece, filled with excitement and screaming. And Jessica turned back, walking slowly into one of the small units.

"The traffic got congested as hell here!" Cynthia complained as I slowed down. "These people, following Riley, are they permanent? It's not even just the type of people you'd think of, everyone's here!"

"I know that Riley was looking at the lake twenty miles away. She was talking about living with me out there. With you. With her friends. What is the property value going to be like around there?"

"I dunno."

"I suppose Riley might be able to buy it no matter what it was. And, for the same reason, I don't see her staying in juvenile hall long."

"Although that, in a way, makes it more important to talk to her, I suppose." Cynthia wasn't maintaining much interest in the conversation. Just gazing off. "I liked Riley more when she was little," Cynthia finally remarked out of nowhere.

"But I knew that Riley isn't a monster. Even if she did that. She had supported me my entire life... faced with unlimited power, many people would do much worse."

"That's true. You'd be surprised at what some people would do." Cynthia spoke grimly. "We'll talk to her in a couple of days. Go ahead and deliver the food if you want."

We drove back in silence, Cynthia gazing out the car window.   

Riley Shut In by Bob Charlie

February 5

I walked out of church the Sunday before. It was like some sort of parody that you’d see on a TV show. Dad, acting like things were normal with the adopted member of the family gone, drug us to church on Sunday. There, all eyes were on me, as the preacher ranted.

“It is important to remember, especially now, to not worship false idols!” The man cried. It sounded like his normal fire and brimstone speech, but I knew what was going on. As if to accentuate his point, the preacher ended up staring at me.

“It is a sin to worship anyone other than God, for these are all going to lead us astray!” He bellowed, literally slamming the pulpit. “Incest is a SIN! Sexual looseness is a sin! Pride is a sin! These are all sins! It does not matter how ‘special’ the person who commits these sins is! All are equal before god!” Looking at dad, smirking next to me, I stood up. I didn’t like that church anyway.

However, the thoughts from Jessica rested in the back of my mind. Did she do what Jessica talked about? Even if she did, would that qualify as sexual assault? I called Cynthia repeatedly, badgering her to visit Riley, because I wanted to finally get this out of my system.

We came to visit Riley finally, Cynthia and I. The crowd parted for us easily. After all, we were carrying food for her. So her fans weren’t going to do anything to disappear with us. The crowds were as rude as crowds usually were for the most part-as I noticed by the garbage surrounding juvenile hall. Again, the two of us were scanned through on the inside. But we were not lead the same way I was before. In fact, last time I wasn’t led at all. Dragging the tray, laden with food behind me, the guard explained.

“You see, we can’t use the normal visiting room. She has trouble… fitting through the doorways. We don’t want any more damage to our facilities.” My blood almost ran cold hearing that. But my fears were halfway unfounded.

Riley was bigger than before, but not as much as I thought. I knew she was ridiculously huge... I had gotten so used to her growth.

“Ten feet Tommy. At least. I don't actually know how big I am.” Riley spoke softly, but with pride in her voice as we walked in. She looked skinnier than before-her growth was not going to abate despite getting less food. But she salivated at what we brought in, as apparent from when she yawned. She just wasn’t stopping. She wore a loose-fitting orange… thing that covered most of her body. It was a single article of clothing that looked more like a tarp. This was obviously some sort of living area, but Riley occupied it as a bedroom, with many mattress looking like they were “stapled” together almost.

“I wish they could have put them on top too…” Riley continued. “One mattress is really too much for me. Thanks for all the food though.” She eyed the cart hungrily as Cynthia dragged it in. It was laden with many pounds of every variety of food. Tacos, salads, fruits of every type. Even individual seeds from passion fruit, thousands of them, were laden on the cart. To me, it looked like a feast. To Riley, I suppose it was a generous meal. It felt like the ground was shaking as her stomach roared.

As Riley yawned, her jaw opened up cavernously. It was like the maw of a predator, far larger than any person’s mouth had any right to be. I could easily stick my entire hand in there. Saliva ran down from the roof to the bottom of her mouth. I could practically see a pool of it in the back, ready to digest everything she got. On a primal level, it was pretty scary. And her large hand reached for the food.

“Riley, I wanted to talk with you about something.” But Riley silenced me, holding up a single finger. She scoot across the “bed”, sitting on her butt. Even in here, the ceiling wasn’t tall enough to stand up. She picked up the entire metal wagon, laden with numerous offerings, the one I struggled to wheel in, and brought it into her lap. Then, she began tearing into it, keeping her head a foot away as she shoved food roughly into her mouth, eating all that she could. It was a messy process—without utensils, the oversized teenage girl just ate using her hands like shovels. Soon they were stained. Her mouth was open a lot too as Riley didn’t follow any decorum. I couldn’t keep my erection down. I could never… fuck…

She didn’t listen to anything Cynthia and I said. Riley kept making her hands blue, green, and every color as she messily devoured the wagon of food. Some fell to her “dress” as well. This went on for nearly fifteen minutes, as Riley silenced us each time she tried to speak. Finally, Riley rested her hands on the floor, leaning her head back as she belched loudly. Her clothes were covered in food, some of which she lazily collected on her finger, bringing it to her mouth.

“I don’t exactly care about equitte…” Riley sighed, as she looked at the two of us. “What did you want to talk about? I already heard from Sarah exactly what it should be.”

“You… well… we talked with Jessica, and we just had a few questions…” Cynthia begun. Riley sighed deeply, her voice echoing in the room.

“We’re in a playroom, by the way. The bedrooms are fucking tiny here, so I couldn’t really fit in one. It gives the girls here one less place to play cards. But the double doors are nice. As is having a private room.” Riley gazed down at the two of us. “Tommy… I told you that Jessica was doing this last time. And you know how she used to be to me. Is it that out of the ordinary that she’d make something up?”

“I believe her… kinda…” I said. Riley frowned down at me.

“What… kinda… answer is that? Did I half assault her?”

“Yes. That’s what I think is most likely. I don’t think you meant to hurt her, Riley. You told me that she was actually pretty cute before. And that’s why you were teasing her. You told me that after the phone stuff.”

“Can you just get to the point,” Riley continued, almost shaking. She actually looked kind of sad, like she was going to cry. I didn’t want to interrogate her like this.

“Um… you’re pretty… good looking… so I know you think that people want… like… being with you…” Cynthia continued.

“Would you like to be with me? You’ve been staying away from me, as far as I can tell.” Riley crawled towards us, her stained clothes and all. She still looked kind of sad, but her body was instinctively threatening. Even crawling, her body came halfway towards us, standing up. Her prominent rear stuck up more than anything else.

“Riley… not now…” I called out, hesitantly. But she looked even more like she was about to cry.

“Don’t reject me.” Riley nearly sobbed, crawling towards us. “JUST HAVE FUN WITH ME! And I want out of here! I hate being confined inside all day!” She nearly lost balance as one huge hand left the floor to palm the entire side of my head. It was sticky. Really sticky… it almost felt like her hand was stuck to my head. For a little while, the three of us remained still. “I… saw Jessica staring at me a lot. She was looking at me, constantly, with her head just tilted down just a little, the way people are when they’re staring at my ass. People don’t bother to hide it. YOU don’t bother to hide it. What am I supposed to think!?”

“Riley, I’m your uncle…”

“Then spank me.” Riley muttered. “I know you’d like to do it. I’ll just spin my big butt around… it probably weighs half as much as you, and you can let your hand wallop. See if you can make me hurt.” She was so close to me. I could feel her breath. Riley roughly pushed Cynthia, causing her to yelp, so that we were both right in front of her.

“There are other ways to punish you Riley…” I responded.

“Punish me? You are walking on the line right now, Tommy. And if you go off it. I’ll have to punish you. You want to be the uncle. Then BE the uncle. It means that I’ll never fuck you again. That’s all. We’ll go back to being siblings. And your red-haired niece will show off to other people, but you’ll be responsible, right?” She wasn’t wearing her smirk. There was an angry expression on her face. But she still looked like she was about to cry. Her hand fell down from her cheek, gripping my foot.

“You shouldn’t just do whatever you want…” Cynthia continued.

“I’ve never done what I wanted,” Riley said sadly. “If it wasn’t for Tommy, I wouldn’t even have had enough food to eat. Some of my first memories are of being hungry. And now I’m always hungry. I love being bigger… I love this growth… but I hate being hungry. Never being full. It’s like I’m empty inside…” fat, heavy tears dropped to the floor. Awkwardly, Cynthia pet Riley’s huge head.

“And it’s like there’s a black hole down here too…” Riley continued, “In my p.. pussy… that one actually quiets down sometimes. But when it’s on… it needs to be filled…” I realized that Riley’s distinctive smell filled the air. For a moment, I was hardly noticing it. But as a drop of cum fell to the mattress, it grew far stronger. Intense. “I saw her staring at me. I knew she must be thinking of me too at night… and she followed all of my orders when I took her into the bathroom. She NEVER SAID NO! How in the hell is that rape!?”

“It’s not!” I responded, almost eagerly. Riley smiled, as she continued to stroke my face again.

“I…it’s not, right? It’s not. It’s not. I just thought she was cute…”  

"Yeah... you... Riley... are you not wearing..?" Cynthia interrupted. "I know that you're fine not doing the hygeine thing, but it's important..."

“They got soooooo... uncomfortable." Riley hestitated for a moment, before changing the subject. "I haven’t watched a good movie in a while. Maybe something childish like Pixar… different from me.” Riley trailed off. “It would distract me from my hunger, anyway.” Her stomach rumbled again, and Riley turned away, embarrassed. “I’m still hungry, you know that. I know you got a lot of food… but this stomach… is like some industrial machine… it’s really weird, being this big,” Riley finally remarked, looking around the room. “I mean… these little things, they look like pillows, but they’re whole mattresses…” she poked and prodded her bed for a moment. "And you look kind of like dolls... I'm really strong now. They let me in the weightroom... I've tried to be athletic, but I lifted like four hundred pounds... I mean a lot. Lifting is one thing they'll let me do here. Though it's kind of awkward with them being made for little people. A lot of people stare at me when I lift too... I have to take it easy when dealing with people." But Cynthia was just staring at her stained, tattered dress.

“Um… you spilled some food on it. Do you want us, or anyone here realistically, to clean it? And let us know if they're mistreating you at all.” Cynthia chirped. But Riley just smiled.

“No, it’s fine. I'll be out of here soon. As for the food, it’s just a bit more for me…” as her stomach growled, she turned red again. “I’ve never minded being dirty. But seriously, I want to watch a movie… it’ll be fun! Just like I’m not in a stupid facility! People here get more for me being here… any publicity's good... and I hear the people droning on outside... so they can give back! I mean, these concrete walls barely hold me in here! I bet I can get a TV… it’ll be kind of small, but I don’t care!”

“Riley, it’s ok…” I started to talk, but then Riley took a deep breath.

“TV! AND A DVD PLAYER AND A GOOD MOVIE LIKE GHOSTBUSTER’S OR STAR WARS OR SOMETHING!!!” She rapped on the wall at the same time. I felt like my ears were shot. The capacity of Riley’s lungs were incredible… the noise absurd. This went on for quite some time. Finally, someone came in, wheeling a Television behind him.

“This is from the other room, here you go.”

“Really… kind of a small screen… this place sucks…” Riley sighed imperiously, as she scratched her stomach and belched again. She seemed to be completely different from just moments ago. But she motioned on her massive makeshift bed, patting it. Cynthia and I clambered up onto the several foot high mattress pile, until we were lying on either side of Riley. She pulled us in with her arms as the movie started. Riley seemed to enjoy it, commenting on all the action, and laughing at all the jokes, giggling along. However, I couldn’t even see Cynthia, as both of us found ourselves trapped against Riley’s monumental body.

Her scent filled the room again, even as we lay on her. As she pushed us awkwardly up her, almost sideways, Riley’s breasts were our pillows, each with a hard, nearly shot glass sized nipple poking us in the middle. Riley scratched her stomach as it growled again. A bit of saliva absentmindedly leaked from her mouth, falling onto the mattress below… actually from this angle, it might have been dripping onto Cynthia. Even our slightest movements against Riley caused her to moan. She was becoming increasingly flustered.

After a while, Riley begun counting slowly, from one to ten. Each number corresponded with a breath. She did this many, many times, almost putting me to sleep. But the saliva quit leaking, and her breath slowed down. Riley appeared to reach an actual calm state. The three of us watched the movie snuggled together, as normally as we could.

Finally, the movie ended, with Riley stroking both of us.

“You’ll be there for the trial next week, right?”

“Yeah…” Cynthia mouthed. “We’ll be there for you. I… I know a good amount about the legal stuff… so I can help.” Above us, Riley smiled like an angel. But her smile turned into a frown as her stomach rumbled again.

“I’m hungry…” Riley muttered. “So hungry… never stops…” she continued to hold us close, looking nervous and uncertain. “I’ll see the doctor more afterwards… I need… I’m so hungry…” her hand moved towards her crotch…” and Riley stared at Cynthia and eye, head swiveling between both. After some thought, she spoke. “I guess you should go now…” she spoke in a half-moaning voice. “I love you. I don’t care what you think though. I had no reason to ever think that I did anything untoward to Jessica in the restroom. She was groping me like a madwoman the entire time. I had fun with you today… they’ll keep the TV in here if I get mad. I can just watch something else. I’m too big for the facilities… so I can’t hang out with the other people here. Not that I really want to… although people ask if they can help me… they want to experience me… a third of em are druggies… druggies…” Riley looked studiously at a drop of her liquid on the tip of her middle finger, thinking intensely. At that moment, I finally noticed some stains in the room… were they really from her?

But Riley just kept mouthing that word to herself as we left. “A drug..?” She looked kind of worried. And her stomach growled again.

She waved with one giant hand, sitting on a bed that took up half the room, staring at a screen way too small for her, as we closed the door behind her.

“Riley… you’ll be ok! We’ll help you!” I called back enthusiastically as we left. At that moment, I had realized that Riley had used her size to get a few things from them… but she was sitting in there alone. My belief that she was contacting the press likely had no basis. She just sat in that room. Day after day. Thinking. And slowly, the walls were closing around her.

End Notes:

Let me know what you've thought of the story so far!

A Thing of Sorts by Bob Charlie

February 8

It was time for a hearing. I didn’t know what was going on too much. I suppose that’s something that Riley talked about with her attorney. But Sarah, Cynthia, and I were there, while she disinterestedly answered the questions of a young man in a suit. Her hand kept brushing against me. It was so weird… she was so massive. So powerful. But it was trembling. She was out of her “uniform” and was clad in a dress. Riley didn’t wear dresses often, but I suppose the court necessitated it.

We were in a small town, but it was one randomly chosen as the seat for several counties. So the courtroom was actually pretty big. You’d think it would be packed for a trial for someone like Riley… but she had requested that media be kept away. And it was a confidential trial… so everything was kept pretty still for the most part. The room wasn’t tall enough to stand up. Slowly, gingerly, Riley crawled past the courtroom. With a head like a billboard, the jurors were transfixed on her, as At that moment, I realized she was wearing a set of spats… obviously, people would be able to look up her skirt otherwise. Still, she was flashing the jury a little, even with her long, flowing dress. It got caught up on some of the recording equipment in the courtroom, some of the huge dress snagging on some wires. Awkwardly, a heavyset baliff walked up to it, helping to untangle wires, reaching amongst the fabric. One bench was present for some other guy in a suit—the prosecutor, I suppose. The other had been moved. Riley wearily waved to the jury as she sat down. Riley sat rad-faced as her stomach growled. Her hands fiddled around in her lap. She motioned for me to sit down next to her, but people directed me back towards the audience. I sat there, watching everyone walk around. With Riley’s back in front of me, I couldn’t see what was going on.

A Judge walked in. Or I guess, some leader of the proceeding. He was just dressed in a suit. Nothing too fancy. He went towards the elevated seat towards the front, staring over at Riley. It was an elevated desk on top of a podium. And he was virtually at eye level with Riley. I had to change my spot to see—there was plenty of room to get around my niece. Everyone was looking at her. Slowly, the noise filled the room a little. Quietly… ominously… Riley’s stomach was growling.

“I… I’m sorry yo… your Honor,” Riley responded timidly. Even as the noise started again, echoing in the courtroom.

“We’re not doing anything full today… in fact… you should be let out today, as I’m sure you know.”

Riley continued to nervously finger her dress. She stared in a diverted fashion, a little away from the judge. Slowly, she begun to speak.

“So this means I’m not going to be imprisoned today or anything?” She asked in an innocent voice. “I’m going to get out?”

“Yes… we’re just going to ask some people a few questions. Starting with your adoptive father I suppose.” He was speaking a little nervously himself. I suppose it had something to do with the fact that the girl in front of him was twice as tall as him—and several times bigger. He was dressed professionally—even if not in any black robes. But Riley—tomboyish Riley—had been decked in something fancy and feminine—entirely uncharacteristic for her. I suppose that it was something donated by a fan. She looked like some strange type of giant princess—with her red hair and huge green eyes—she even looked a little supernatural. But all her actions screamed innocence—not just innocence for a crime—but innocence of the world. Someone had done an incredible job preparing her for this.

“Everything shows here that your mother had you until you were five… and then you came to live with Mr… Michael Jones... you’ve been spending the last ten years with him just about. It is alleged that you assaulted him fiercely, and that he had no opportunity to defend against you. It says that you hit him with all of your strength, and he was scared.”

“Right… um… I understand I can come across as a little scary, Mr.” Riley interjected. She was a teenager, but she was doing her best job of seeming like she was in kindergarten. Not that I minded. Not against him… we weren’t even talking anymore.

“Sorry Riley… it’s my turn to speak right now…” another man stood up. I couldn’t even see him until that moment. “He’s right here, Riley. You can look. My father stood up, walking over towards his side. It was kind of surreal. In place of the desk on one side was Riley’s butt. Even sitting Indian style, she took up much of the room. In a sense, you’d think that ten feet tall wasn’t so big. On the other, was my dad.

“I was just trying to discipline her…” he continued, speaking with a haughty tone. “But she just wouldn’t listen to me. When I told her that she had rules about going out, regardless of any interview, she just started getting really mad and belitting me…”

“Be…littleing you…” the lawyer almost smirked. “Go on.”

“Well she was yelling at me, running me down. But I told her no is no. So She got really mad, yelling. And she hit me with her full force.”

“Full force…” the lawyer seemed nonconcerned. “Ok… describe it.”

“She brought her arm down like a jackhammer. Pow!” He said punching his right fist into the palm of his left hand, making a smacking sound. “I mean all that she had!”

“Ok… you know she’s in interviews then?” He repeated. I could barely see him around Riley’s giant body. She just fidgeted while she talked.

“Didn’t I just say so!” He continued angrily. The judge seemed nonconcerned, just letting this head on, despite the tone of his voice.

“This happened a couple of weeks ago? January 20?”

“Yeah…” Dad seemed confused now. Then the man brought out a magazine. Riley leaned over herself, the wood floor squeaking as she saw the products of one of her many interviews. I did my best to peer forward. Thankfully, it was blown up so everyone was seeing it.

“Riley was showing something in an interview…” There was a picture of Riley. She was standing, smaller than she was now, but definitely huge. It was talking about the strength of the girl. “Specifically, she was showcasing her strength right here. This is a thin metal bar… I have stuff here that it’s similar to bone… she’s not even applying a proper technique, as some of the pictures show, as well as the lines where she complains she hurt her hand. But this bar… was placed between two blocks. One hit snapped it in half. That’s her using her full strength…”

“She’s just twice as tall. And she’s a GIRL anyway…” Dad continued, eliciting a grown from one of the members. “She’s not THAT strong. Besides, there’s no video of it.”

“We could see about getting one of the hundreds of people who watched her here…” The lawyer continued. “Or we could see about her demonstrating it here. Or we could take the magazine’s word for it. This is a national brand magazine, distributed everywhere.” Pages from the whole stupid thing were shone over a while. The whole process was incredibly boring and dragged out. Eventually…

“So do you think that she hit you with her full strength?”

“Maybe… not her full strength.” Dad admitted, stumbling on his words. Even standing up, the top of his head didn’t come up to Riley’s. “However… there’s still the fact she hit me. She attacked me.”

“You lied about how strong she hit you, that’s for sure. You barely have any bruise at all. You can’t even show us anything now. How do we know you didn’t fall? That you didn’t hit yourself? That it’s just some discoloration of the skin. I see nothing.”

“Well… uh… it hurt,” He finished lamely. That concluded that.

“I see… well I suppose that goes, Riley,” the judge continued, without a hint of formality in his voice.

“Thank you sir!” Riley nearly beamed, her cheerful voice again echoing in the room. I could see a couple of people in the jury smiling.

“I don’t think I’ve said my piece yet!” Dad continued, he sounded angry. But he was escorted out pretty quickly by a couple of the courtroom staff. And that was that.

Soon jessica was brought in. As small and mousy haired as ever… I doubt she cleared five feet. Standing up, the top of her head was about even with Riley’s shoulders… while she was sitting down. And she sat across from Riley.

“OW!” Riley exclaimed. The rest of the room looked at her, as she turned a deep red. “I’m sorry… I just… just go on with the trial… I’m sorry about that Your Honor Sir really…” She closed her mouth as the red turned even deeper.

“Um… Riley… what was that? There must have been some reason for that outburst.” But Riley just shook her head furiously back and forth, while she pulled her skirt in, pulling it down in the middle with both hands. I couldn’t tell what exactly was going on, but it was some sort of wardrobe malfunction, I supposed.

“Ok… your name’s jessica?” The Judge asked, turning back to her. Slowly she nodded. “You have some very serious accusations here…”

“Yeah… she… I mean… Riley was taking time to go after me sometimes after school… she said I looked “sweet” like she could just eat my up. You know. And she’d stand right next to me when she said that… sometimes bumping into me. With how big she’s… becoming… it’s just intimidating… and one day we were in the hall alone… I just wanted to walk past her. But she dragged me into the bathroom… and made me… she forced me on the ground, and… I hated it…” At the end of the speech, Riley’s stomach rumbled again, and she looked at the ground almost woefully, her face having gone pretty much beyond beet red.

“Again I’m really sorry… I don’t mean to be making light of anything…” Riley said quietly. She was staring at the floor.

I didn’t know how… but I was smelling a similar scent that I had before. That wardrobe malfunction… was it deliberate? I didn’t know how… but the smell of Riley’s scent was filling the room. It was a sort of unspoken secret between everyone. Most of the time people remained stoic, but they had strange expressions flash on their faces. The scent was unmistakable, even to people who had never smelled it before. And it was stronger than it should be… even coming from a ten foot tall girl. And that scent… was affecting jessica even more than it did someone like me.

And jessica was staring, nearly insane with lust, at Riley. I knew that these things were normally handled very carefully to prevent stuff like this… but the entire room was watching jessica staring blatantly at the girl she claimed assaulted her. The dress didn’t show even a hint of cleavage, but at her size, even the swell of Riley’s boobs appeared obscene, far above a butt that was a couple of feet wide. jessica was DRINKING this whole sight in. But the thing continued, with Riley’s attorney talking to her.

“Riley… how did this situation come across to you…” the man continued.

“I don’t want to imply anything wrong…” Riley continued softly. “I can see why I might come across as scary… but frankly… I have pretty much all calls blocked. I have a couple of friends running interference on people in the neighborhood. And I try to keep my whereabouts unknown. A lot of people want to know where I am…”

“They want to know where you are? Why?”

“I… haven’t been entirely innocent. I have images of me in swimsuits in these magazines… that might be wrong. I didn’t realize the level of attention I was going to receive. I have a lot of stalkers I have to avoid.” Riley took a deep breath. The jury was nodding along with her, people of all ages trying their best to look sage. Sarah had a smile on her face… and I couldn’t read Cynthia’s expression. But Riley’s smell was even stronger… and she was squirming. “I’m sorry, she repeated again.” On a surface level, all of her behavior was perfectly normal. But I knew exactly what Riley was going for here. A very… unorthodox thing for a court case I suppose.

“They… um… I won’t say it…” Riley continued. “They just like me. And… I mean… she was staring at me the entire time. Intensely. More interest than even most other people. And like I said, I had some too... So… I just tried to act ‘cool’ and say that she could… I’m sorry… you know…” Riley trailed off, looking at everyone. “I just really thought that she… I mean… everything she said, afterwards. She came up to me breathing heavily... grabbing at me...”

“This may not be the type of thing for here…” the judge said. “At any rate, we NEED to talk to other people about this. We’re just establishing whether it was possible right now, and I think it is. But you need to let the adults talk here…” and he turned to the attorney as he kept speaking. “And you need to keep your client in line, no matter how big she is…”

“Right…” The man stood up again, walking over to jessica. He actually looked pretty young himself. But he begun to talk to the small girl, who was shaking like a reed.

“So she cornered you…”

“Yes…” she breathed slowly. jessica seemed barely together, breathing heavily. If anything, I'd want to call her a complete wreck. Her face was red too, completely red. Come to think of it... she was a teenager, wasn't she? Why was there nobody helping her... “She moved towards me… with her body… I remember seeing those jeans hugging her hips, intimidatingly… and… she pressed… herself towards me…. swaying towards me..."

"Ok... that's enough!" The leader of this... thing stopped the room, banging the hammer, before resuming speaking. "These were the only two people who filed formal complaints. I have nothing more to add to this circus. It's clear that people don't know how to deal with the medical marvel this girl is becoming, but that's a job for doctors! Lord, people said we had to do something because there are rumors that she's some evil giant, but this has all been a circus! This is over!" 

“I have something to say!” I stood up, the whole fucking room, Riley and all, turning their heads towards me. It was so quiet that a pin could drop…

“Yes… is there anything else you want to say…” the Judge stared sternly at me.

“Riley…” I looked at her. I looked at the niece I had raised most of my life. I was almost positive… she was lying. It hadn’t been exactly how jessica had described it the first time… but she did something to her… something she… AT THE TIME didn’t want. At the time was the key here, wasn’t it? Turned her into the mess she was right now. And because of that… she just looked like some little sad horny lesbo constructing a fantasy. All that had to happen was one statement from me… and Riley would be entirely out of trouble.

“She was there with her… Riley’s embarrassed to talk about it. But you can ask anyone. Stuff like that’s been going on all the time… nobody would ever think that she needed to corner anyone. And Riley’s not the type of person to do anything like that!”

“I think… that’s enough of this…” the older man rubbed his temples… “Riley… you can head on. Other people will take care of the paperwork… you don’t need to worry about anything… that’ll be all.” He half-heartedly swung his hammer, setting Riley free. She begun to scoot on her butt out of the courtroom. Again, she was nearly caught on some stuff. This time the bottom of her dress hit a bit as it caught some of the wood at the edge. Riley was a gigantic storm of profuse apologies as she made her way out of the courtroom.

However, a single drop hit the bottom of the wood floor, rudely announcing the end of the proceedings, and a stop to the spectacle. For a little bit, near the door, I stopped and stared at it. It's stupid to talk about a tiny glob of cum this way... but it felt like, somehow, it meant something. I don't know what... but clearly something. I swear I stared at it for a few minutes. This resulted in some of the jury members looking at me like I was a weirdo. I suppose that they just thought that it was just a drop of water.

I walked outside after a little while, collecting myself. Riley was already gone. The hallway was mostly empty. However, a single man was walking towards me, Riley's attorney. I tried to walk away... but this was going to happen. Wasn't it?

“She has a lot of sway, you know that?” The man brought me aside, almost talking to me confidentially. “I know you don't know very much about this, but that was pretty weird in there... I mean... your father's a liar, but beyond that. People had no way to keep her in there with all the protesting outside. You go out… it’ll be like a tsunami. And the people against her… they’re definitely outnumbered by her fans. There are thousands upon thousands of them. The town can’t deal with this… I’ll be famous now, just for barely any work, but please just watch over her…”

“Ok, ok…” I said. I didn’t want to talk to this guy... at all. I didn’t even know who he was. I walked into the waiting area, where Riley was sitting, looking positively ridiculous in her dress, just sitting down being big. She still looked a little red… a little flustered.

"I ripped my stupid spats... and I want to live at that spot, near the Great Lakes, but it's not ready yet. I'm not living with dad after he tried to lock me up... fuck..." she was muttering. But there was one thing I wanted to know.

"When you... ripped them... was that... you know? Deliberate?" I nearly whispered as I spoke to her. Riley smiled down to me, slightly.

"She really was staring at me constantly... and... you know about pheromones?"

"Pheromones?"

"Yeah... people used to say that humans don't have them..." Riley spoke, softly but forcefully. "But they are realizing that they were wrong... and mine... are much stronger... millions of times stonger... and I think... my c... cum... carries it far more than anything else. I know that I get wet far more than other girls do too..."

"So... how was that supposed to help you get off?" Riley laughed a little.

"No puns Tommy... but... I'm well over ten feet tall... probably not eleven... maybe... but... there's one thing I wanted to tell you... they are a lot stronger than some people than others... I think they affect you a good amount... I think that they don't affect some at all... but they drove her crazy... and she kept going after me... she walked behind me, trying to fuck with me like old times... she tried to stick a pencil up my butt... she was sexually harassing me for months... so I fucked her. And that's it. But I knew my pheromones would make her go nuts, and look like and idiot."

"She tried to stick... why didn't you tell me!" I exclaimed.

"I can defend myself... I'm telling you that for the last time. And you're going to live with me... and I'll have security... I like the world staring at me, but I'm going to dictate the terms. I did... let myself go when I fucked jessica... it probably would be kind of scary for a little person... that... out of nowhere..." hands wrapped around me. Riley was lifting me in the air! My feet left the ground as she stared at me!

“But even if someone's a little scary?" Riley asked, opening and closing her huge mouth in front of me, giggling innocently. "Can’t you make up for it?” Riley said, quizzically. “I understand… I hurt her. But people can go crazy when I fuck them. Crazy. I mean… if I did it to her again, of course she would likely go nuts. I mean, in a good way… I have to keep you from going entirely nuts of course... I want a sane little uncle..." Riley brought her lips right next to mine. I leaned in to kiss her.

"This is a nice establishment! Not here!" Riley cried in mock indignation. But she scowled as a camera flashed. I couldn't even tell where it came from.

"Let them say anything about me... I'm gonna see Cynthia and Sarah... and you're coming. And you're staying with me from now on. That's final... we'll find some way tonight..." Riley crawled out. I watched her go in her dress... as her stomach rumbled again. The loud, angry growl was just something I had gotten used to.

I left the courtroom, watching as Riley had a genuinely scared impression. She had a couple of people... security that had been hired. But they barely kept the media frenzy at bay. Riley struggled to crawl out of it. Yelling "some other time!" Against that sea, there was barely anything that I could do.

Riley's Last Big Day by Bob Charlie

March 22

Riley: 11'8"

My alarm woke me up this morning. And by my alarm, I mean Riley’s shouts woke me up.

“Another day of being admired!” Riley shouted in joy. Full of mood swings, hardly any of them could be considered a bad mood. She ranged from excited, to happy, to generous, to righteous indignation, to joyful sadism. But hardly ever was Riley anything other than happy. At least now that she got out of the stupid juvenile hall. Considering how much people worshipped her, I suppose it was a good thing to keep her happy.

I was starting to have to get used to a bunch of people in the house. Fans, admirers, “staff” assisting Riley, people of all stripes. Of course, they were all people that she approved of.

And, of course, this was not the same wood cabin. No longer would Riley be bumping around in our old house, knocking everything over. No… now… we were in the grand palace of Sarah’s garage. Riley had been measured yesterday at eleven foot five… so she was clearly still getting bigger. She didn’t depend upon Sarah’s family to feed her, obviously, as she continued to receive mounds and mounds of donations… the skinniness had disappeared from her, gaining a seductive figure as she grew at a sharp clip. It was still somewhat narrow, the same as before. But no longer were her ribs visible. Proud C cup breasts, each one feeling completely bare even with my bra, supported my head. Each one was far larger than my head. The whole room smelled like her.

I had no bed… a large hand stroked over my body, my chest, all at once, a soft intimidating pressure. And a couple of fingers lightly grasped my morning wood.

“Good morning…” Riley said sweetly. “Another good morning… I think I’ll eat a bit… then use the lake Sarah’s family has… I still want to move out… preparations are nearly done…”

“Nearly there..?”

“That’s what Sarah told me… she talked to my agent this morning. He's getting pretty rich off of me... and well... I'm getting even richer off of me. I’ll move out next week… it’s not that far out of town anyway. But I’ll use the little lake out here for now… how are my boobs as pillows?”

“Exquisite Riley…” she laughed… all around me… my head moving up and down on my bra… she slept awfully still. But if she so much as rolled over it could pulverize me… I needed to talk to her about that. She stretched most of the way across her friend’s garage, feet nearly reaching the end.

Riley walked out of the garage, muttering “I’m going to the lake. I’ll take you to school in a bit.”

This morning, they were helping bathe her. I couldn’t see her right now, but I had before, and the image was seared in my head. She had several girls helping her whenever she took a bath, lightly using large rags to caress her body. Two of them were Cynthia and Sarah… they had taken to following her most places. Just as I had. They often had to dip most of their body below the water to reach all of her extremeties, Riley using a family lake as a bathtub. Accompanying them was another girl who I didn’t recognize.

“Yes… that feels relaxing… make sure to get my butt…” Riley was teasing the girl that she found the best looking. The new one. Reaching out to all of them to stroke them lightly with her fingers. If absolutely necessary, she would raise herself a little so that her body could be reached, but like just about anything else, Riley had turned into someone who sought to maximize comfort. Perhaps it fit the image she presented with her hair having grown out, framing the green-eyed princess, beaming on her retainers. No... her harem. She had many more girls than guys assisting her, but a few men as well. Of course, I was included among them, perhaps more than anyone else. But dozens of people were needed to even begin to keep up with Riley's sexual desires. Soap spread out over the lake… I kind of wondered how dirt didn’t get on her. Soon… too soon… she was tossed a great wad of fabric. She put them on… all of it. Panties… pants… a loose T-shirt. And she was ready. Her hair was still wet, soaking in fact.

“Are you ready to go? I don’t really care about my shirt getting wet… in case you’re asking.” Riley spoke softly, as she picked me up. At this point, I was used to her incredible size intimidating me completely in every aspect. I flew a few feet up in the air, before being brought next to her to be cradled. From her mouth, the scent of cinnamon wafted down… the result of what must have been an incredible meal. Every time I saw her eat now… it was awe inspiring. Even for her size, she ate so much… for a while, it seemed like her rate of growth was slowing down, but now it had sped up, so, so much.

A large hand cradled the top of my head, ruffling my hair.

“You know how I am… my sex drive is like a switch.”

“What prompted that?”

“You’re hard… I’m just letting you know I’ll carry you on my back, but I’m not going to fuck you nowwwww… we need to go to school. There, we’ll have some more fun. At any rate, I have a lot more fun planned for today. You'll see."

"Fun... huh?" We walked all the way down. It was a couple of miles, but Riley's long legs could accomplish that in literally less than half the time anyone else could. People-many of whom I didn't recognize-were waving at Riley on the way to school. Hoisting me up with one arm, she waved with the others, sometimes blowing kisses. I thought that the new place, a few miles away, might provide a bit of privacy. Riley was having to become used to people obsessed with stalking her now, but she didn't seem concerned. 

No, she flaunted herself for all the pictures being taken. All the flashes of cameras... even people asking for poses. Riley had made it huge. And as such, the trip to school took quite some time this morning.

School was a bit different, now that Riley was approaching an incredible ten feet in height. If you looked at her proportions, it would appear to be a normal growth spurt. Rather than anything absurd, her breasts were approaching D cups. Her hips were flaring out similarly… it was merely her scale that was something beyond comprehension.

Beyond comprehension.

“Let Riley go through!” Sarah shouted. One of Riley’s friends for a long time, she had her favor now. Riley smiled down at those she liked as she approached the building. Every morning, the biggest moment in the school day was Riley’s approach. Nothing came close to rivaling it. Each one of her heavy steps seemed to make almost the slightest tremor on the ground.

This morning, she was carrying me on her back.

“See… I’m pretty strong now, right?” Riley said blandly, as we walked off the street, approaching the yard to the school. She had some friends give her a bath last night, so she actually smelled pretty fresh for once. While some of her tomboy tendencies were still there, she was growing used to being pampered in every aspect. 

HEYY~” Riley waved at some of the cameras, as she passed. People were muttering around the town… and really across the nation, worried about the image that the vivacious Riley was broadcasting to the world. Her outfit clearly broke the dress code. Although it wasn’t designed that way. On her shoulder, I could see the outline of her breasts, bouncing along with her every step. At large D cups, they were just barely visible, perched as my head was against the nape of her neck, my arms wrapped around it for dear life. Any time I tried to hold myself back at all, Riley got a little mad. So I tried not to. Still, I was mortified that my hard dick, bouncing against her back, was being broadcasted to the world. Below the level where the tight outfit framed her pale midriff, my feet, dangling, bounced against her tight, jean clad ass with every step. I mean, it left absolutely NOTHING to the imagination at all. Framing each of the twin globes of her butt, the thing had to be giving her some sort of nasty wedgie. But she didn’t seem to care. I could even see a small rip in her legs, where her calf muscles threatened to tear the whole thing apart. Of course, she was fit, but not a bodybuilder… but at her size, what muscles she did have presented a threatening visage. One that said “I can crush you” with its every attempt to rip her jeans apart.

 Once we got to the school building, Riley hesitated a little, bouncing on her feet as she looked at the school. Some people were excited about the publicity that she brought to our little town. And it was growing by the day.

She lightly touched at my hands with her right hand, motioning for me to let go, while the left hand wrapped around my back. She was so huge that if I just dropped of it could hurt me, so Riley gently lowered me to the ground.

“That was some exercise, wasn’t it? Four miles in the morning…” a light sheen of sweat coated her, as cool as it was outside. She was jogging very fast, making the ride quite bouncy. I imagine I’d only be bouncing more and more as she got bigger.

“Yeah…” I continued, trying to act normal with the world watching. “If it’s too much trouble to carry me the school, you don’t need to…”

“I mean, I don’t NEED to do anything,” Riley dismissed me with a wave of her hand. “I just want to.”

“Well, I mean. I can’t command a girl when I need to crane my neck just to look at you.” Riley giggled in response, as she hunched down towards the ground, leading the world, again, to gawk at her. Even her cameltoe was presented to the world, outlined from her natural movements.

“I suppose people are talking about building a bigger entrance in the school…” Riley talked to everyone, and no one, in particular. Riley was talking in that manner more and more often as she swelled bigger. It made me feel honored, actually, that she spoke with me so much. That she did so much with me… even if she hurt me some, bruised me, attacked me… the way she acted… it was somehow affectionate. And then… she would hold me for so long, stroking me. I remained truly precious to her… and before she crawled in, she turned back to me, ordering me.

“You’re going to be in my classroom today. Like I said, I want you to watch me some… she how your little niece handles things around here… hmm… you’re blushing…”

“I… I guess I am…”

“You can sit in my lap, if you want… I know how much everyone likes it…” Riley begun to crawl into the school. “You can do whatever you want, if you want to build a bigger entrance or whatever. I kind of like dwarfing everything in here, so it really doesn’t matter.” A slight ripping noise came from her as her jeans split a little, in the middle, protesting against her mass, wanting to rip out of all her clothes.

“Oh… and as always, I see all the cameramen here. I understand there’s a bit of a scandal about how I dress. Stuff like that. To the conservatives, you can just consider me above God. To liberals, I’m quite a bit more capable than every other child, and I’m not put in a bad situation from people looking at a girl who can rip them in half. Ok.” There was muttering among the journalists as several tried to think of questions, but Riley crawled in quickly, wanting to get away from all the paparazzi. “You all want to see me naked for the ratings anyway,” she muttered, crawling in the school. Her butt filled up much of the entire entrance (no one else was walking in there while she crawled) and dozens of eyes around the school watched her as she disappeared into the building. I swallowed, thinking of all the people who had fantasies of Riley.

Well, she was the boss, which meant that I needed to go to class with her.

And so, instead of my normal classroom, I found myself in math class. Her sexuality, like a switch, alternated between dynamic blaze and “off.” Right now it was on “off.” But that didn’t mean that she actually paid attention in class at all.

“You know, whether you want to admit it or not, you’re letting stares get to you, with all your hobbies being indoors now.” Riley responded by pinching my arm a little, with her free hand.

“I guess I DO let them get to me a bit… it’s not like I can wade in the creek anyway. It doesn’t even come up to my knees anymore… I could try out the lake. Besides, I have plenty of influence. If I want to chase the reporters away… they’ll go away. They don’t want to get hurt.”

“Maybe you’re right… you can’t let them get to you too much, if you’re talking like this in class.”

“Well, I mean, the math teacher’s still droning on, so you can’t be letting this get to you much either.” The math teacher, a middle aged man, tried to look anywhere but Riley as he continued his lecture. It was a hard task to accomplish, as she took up the entire back of the room. I finally realized just how scared the other students were of her, all of the desks pushed up towards the front, with the exception of one art student. I wasn’t talented at many things, but one of them was art. And in a time when she seemed to have lost interest in all of her other hobbies, art was the one new thing she picked up. It made sense, in a way. At least since she actually kept going to school.

“You know, nobody would stop you if you decided to just skip out,” I said to Riley. “If I were gigantic, I’d probably do it.”

“I like being social, you know? Maybe you only have a few friends, but I have many thousands of followers now. But constantly interviewing would get a bit tiring as well. This stupid town… really I love it, because of how much fame it’s brought to me.”

“I mean, there’s really been a lot of money coming in ever since…” the teacher begun to speak up, interrupting her.

“Shut up!” Riley nearly shouted. And he did. He didn’t even resume his lesson. The man just stood there, quietly, shuffling his feet.

“Anyway… I just like being the boss of this school. That’s all. If I keep getting bigger, I’ll find some way to make them accommodate me… I plan to keep coming. And as long as I can keep drawing here, it’s all good. It’s better to be good at one thing then ok at a bunch… and after all, being big might as well be a skill. That and art… it’s better to be good at two things…” Riley stretched a little, her hand nearly reaching the ceiling, before resuming her work on drawing. She had really improved immensely, going from mere scratches to the best artwork of any student in the school. Of course, everything she used was extra-sized, which is why all the students crowded together at the front. Much of the back of the room was taken up with her canvas, each side over eight feet long. Another spot was reserved for her paint and brushes… and if Riley wanted it that way, it was going to be that way. I had to admit, it was just calming to sit in her warm lap… there was something cultured about the way she painted. Her hand made slight, delicate movements on the canvas, recreating a mountainside.

“Someday… someday I bet I could draw a painting where I’m visible in this… peeking over the mountain…” Riley continued, smiling. “At any rate, I can tell you like being here… best seat in the house, and the price is always going up… but you’ll always be here… hmm… this is a good stopping point…” Riley stretched, placing her paintbrush on the ground. As if on cue, her stomach rumbled.  

“Someone get me something to eat!” Riley demanded, with a snap of her fingers. The giant lay back, her shoulders rocking the top of the bookshelf back and forth as she lounged, yawning widely. She looked at the teacher, daring him to say it wasn’t time for lunch, a Cheshire grin coating her face.

Riley giggled as people brought in all manner of stuff. The classroom quickly became a mess, people disregarding the teachers as offerings were brought in. All sorts of students held them out to Riley, the redhead surveying them all with a grin on her face. Even sitting down, she was taller than every student there. Her jeans, rippling with power and muscle, concealed legs that could casually push a desk back with the slightest movement.

“Riley… when you get staff, you’re going to need someone to inspect food…” I said quietly. “People could put something in it.

“Okay…” she said, surprisingly. “It’s something to think about when you’re getting this damn much.”

She savored her food slowly. Josh brought her some steak. I don’t know where he got it, but the thick slab of meat was still hot, lying on proper wood and everything. Riley wrapped an arm around him as she brought him closer. Leaning against the wall, she grabbed the hot meat with one hand, shoving it into her mouth. A large portion of the steak disappeared in a single bite, juices dribbling down her shirt slightly. For just a moment, she brought Josh in. Standing up, his head collided with her breast for a moment, before she let him go, laughing. He was red, but he was also sporting an erection. And her nipples were erect.

“You know people? I don’t think I need to go to school exactly!” Riley announced cheerfully. “And I don’t think I can fit in juvenile hall anymore… people said I did a bunch of stuff, completely baselessly… so maybe I should do something…” The class was filled with muttering at that moment, but Riley left nothing more to her statement, resuming eating everything being given. Riley motioned with her hands, and excess food was placed around her body in a pile. Every type… a feast… it felt like every meal of her was a feast, to fuel and expand that awesome body. Riley grew red as she continued drinking everything being offered her…

Including the bottle of wine she was currently sucking off, the last drops falling down her neck.

I wasn’t even paying attention. There were over a dozen empty beer cans surrounding her. How in the world did people get THIS into the school.

“You aren’t supposed to be drinking liquor Riley…” my red-faced niece turned towards me, bringing her huge head down towards mine. It was intimidating, her saucer-sized eyes staring straight into me. Even her nose bumping into me threatened to bump me over. And I felt a single finger stroke my crotch.

“You’re living on my money. I’m fucking you. You’re every little erection is due to me. And that erection is smaller than my finger…” she drolly commented, before standing back up. “Get Jessica in here!” She yelled. I didn’t think it would be so sudden. But a couple of students ran out. Their footsteps could be heard going through the halls. “Entrances could be widened…” Riley muttered darkly. “I’m not the moron so many people think I am, but I can just learn about stuff I want to. There’s no reason I need to go to school… my career’s just going to be being fucking big. Am I going to be an accountant or something? Maybe the army…” talking to nobody in particular, it was apparent that she was already drunk.

Soon two students brought in the small, mousy-haired girl. One of them was Josh again, still sporting an erection. The other... was Ashley. My ex-girlfriend. They were gripping her roughly, carrying Jessica like she was a wild animal. They threw her in front of them, landing in the gap between Riley’s two outstretched legs. She ended up staring at Riley, softly, with a wild emotion that I couldn’t place.

“I never understood why you said I raped you…” Riley spoke, softly. “Not after you were the one who sexually harassed me. I’ve had other people do that… Joshy here slapped my ass in the hall… I tried not to tell my uncle, but he found out a little anyway. I’d like to handle it myself..

“I don’t know that I’ll invite people to my place who I don’t like. And I’ll be going out some, but I don’t intend to seek you out…” Riley smiled, gazing down at the small girl thrown between her legs. “So I wanted to leave you with memories…”

“Memories?”

“Whatever you want… this floor looks kind of buckled. I can’t fit in this school… hell, when crawling, my big ass takes the whole hallway! I know it’s a good view, but the logistics of it all are just KIND OF FUCKED, you know?”

The teacher came back in.

“Mr. Smith…” Riley sighed. 

Suddenly, Riley yelped out, her foot narrowly avoiding kicking someone in half as she shot it across the room. It went right above me… a foot, perfectly manicured, larger than humanly possible, with just the faintest odor of sweat. Who would mess with someone like that?

“You’re soooo…. Pathetic…” Riley laughed. “But I’ll give you what you want little girl.” Riley begun to swivel her jeans off, in the middle of the classroom, in the middle of the day. And she took a swig from yet another large wine bottle, burping as she patted her stomach. But she wasn’t yet full. I could tell. Each movement of her ass sent a large squeak out throughout the classroom, heavily scuffing the floor below. Meanwhile, Jessica just lay prostrate, beneath Riley’s legs. She looked scared, but she wouldn’t move. Finally, getting past her glutes, Riley was able to pull the jeans off entirely. She had just taken a bath, but the bottom of her asscheeks were already a little sweaty. Her heavy jeans, panties rolled up among them, were roughly thrown on top of Jessica. I had to admit, the entire scene was incredibly hot.

A shirt followed, lifted off of Riley’s body with a smooth movement, and thrown onto Ashley. *Snap* a bra followed. Riley was naked.

And the teacher just looked around. He seemed a little uncertain what to do.

“You like my fat ass, right!” Riley slurred, completely ignoring the teacher again.

“Look young girl, you’re going to be in so much trouble…” the teacher started to speak.

“LOOK HERE!” Riley roared. “I’m not doing anything to you and I’m not coming back to this school. I don’t care what the FUCK you think, but you’re going to stay out of my way!”

“Now… look. You can leave right now. Right. Now.” She spoke down to Jessica, lying there. It was a curious sight. The girl who claimed so much about Riley… was crawling towards her slit pathetically, almost in a state of worship.

“I… l… love…”

“Love what? You need to speak up. Riley brought her legs in together a little. Each one was taller than Jessica’s prostrated body. She begun to squeeze. I was near her ample right breast. Standing straight up, her shot glass sized nipple was fully erect, near my mouth. A single hand brought me in to suck. But I kept one eye open, staring at the small girl trapped in the crevice of her legs below. I felt guilty, as Riley’s nipple invaded my mouth. Her breast was just so… huge… easily bigger than my head.

“Each of them weighs nearly twenty pounds…” Riley sighed, looking at me. “They can bring so much pleasure… are you ok… I don’t want to go back to the hall… I wouldn’t fit, haha…” Riley swung her legs open a little. The panting, prostrate body of Jessica swung out, gasping for air. Her gyrations forced me off her nipple for a moment. Riley was focusing entirely on Jessica.

A loud sucking sound came in throughout the classroom. A single glob of spit shot out of Riley, landing on Jessica's pathetic form, the blob spreading throughout her hair.

“Do you think about me constantly loser? How obsessed with you are me? The floor graoaned, and the temperature in the room seemed to pick up as Riley caked Jessica in her cum, shooting out between her legs. Meanwhile, Ashley stared at me resentfully as she tried to suck on Riley's other nipple... but Riley paid no attention to her.

Riley's legs shut together with a snap, Ashley not even visible between them. The smacking sound of skin coming together echoed throughout the room as Riley bullied Jessica 

“You’re a big… baby…” Riley nearly cried out… but Jessica was still there, between her legs.

“Big baby! Big baby!” Riley taunted as she pushed Jessica's head around roughly with her huge ass. I was afraid Jessica's neck would be broken from all this. 

But finally, Riley pulled Jessica's sopping, cowering mass out from between her. The small girl lay on top of Riley's legs.

And there were a couple of police officers, who quietly had appeared at the doors of the classroom.

"You aren't going to hurt me, are you mister police?" Riley sighed. "There's no point in school for me anyway, Tommy. We just need to move out. There's no point... at all..." The tipsy girl sighed.

I didn't say anything.

But I followed Riley, crawling under her butt, nearly as tall as the door even while crawling. She barely got in there in the first place, and now the naked teenage body widened the doorway even higher. 

"You can't stay with me, Jessica. You probably need to. But you should consider the consequences of your actions..." Riley called out, leaving the girl who weakly stretched an arm towards her. Many students cheered, and the officers had no intention of apprehending Riley, who swayed side to side even as she crawled, for the last time, out of our school.

"She'll be ok..." Riley muttered, crawling through the hallway, her gigantic bare ass taking up most of it. Drunkenly, she swayed to the side, completely crushing some of the lockers. Jessica remained behind, nearly delirious with pleasure. I followed Riley.

End Notes:

I edited this chapter as I probably posted it too quickly in the first place. Let me know what you think!

A New Home by Bob Charlie

 

Height: 14’8

Somehow, I found myself returning to Riley. A couple of weeks after this happened, after she destroyed our school. It felt better than the alternative, after I sat at home, alone… with whatever my excuse of a family was.

“Your niece has become a freak!” Dad would say, gesturing over a mouthful of potatoes at the dinner table. “After all that we did for her… to think she’d act like that!”

This went on… day after day… a drab life.

My mother merely made vague references to demons and redheads. Not exactly productive. 

Meanwhile, people at school asked me nothing questions about Riley. What was she wearing? What turns her on? Why wasn’t I staying with her?

I asked myself that question. So I walked… on my own, one night, right out my house. Towards the lake, near the center of town, where she resided. Surrounded constantly by throngs of worshippers, shielded from the religious fanaticism of this mall town. My niece. Riley.

Yet, somehow, I was allowed to walk easily, among the last vestiges of the setting sun, until I finally saw the shadow of a massive woman. A massive girl.

Riley sat there, her legs resting at the edge of the water. She wore a dress, something that appeared to be completely uncharacteristic on her. Flowing way… way down, the thing was a marvel. Laced patterns decorated the sides. Distinctively, the whole thing was translucent. Clear enough to draw even more attention to her body then the dress.

Her red hair now was large and feminine, flowing down messily below her shoulders. Her dress was cut low, and her hair spilled around her cleavage delicately. Her figure was slightly slimmer as well, her figure paler. Even as she became harder to contain in any building, Riley had spent more time indoors.  

She nervously bit her lower lip as she stared at me. Or was it nervousness? There appeared to be something else there. Her huge, green eyes, looked at me, almost vacantly pleading, in stark contrast to the smug expression that begun to form on her face.

Besides her dress, she was naked to the world. Only a couple of people attended her. Mostly, she was alone, a large, and refurbished barn behind her. She shooed them away as she saw me approaching.

“That building has been refurbished…” she said, in a soft, disinterested voice, as she watched me approach. “There’s a custom-made mattress in there, a few dresses. Things like that. Things to provide for me.”

“So… you will be staying here from now on? I guess?”

“Yes… and you will be staying with me… I suppose in that building right there. I’m going to try and keep several companions there… so I can pull them out at any time.” Her brow furrowed, as she looked at that building. “I don’t know how long it can stay like this, though… just… with nothing happening. With me just sitting on my butt. I do that a lot.” She shuffled towards me. Turning, the dress revealed her bare, naked pussy to the world. It was glistening, the hint of arousal as strong as ever. But that was when I saw another person behind her. A woman, attractive, but with a hint of aging beginning to harden her features. The slim, auburn haired woman had been hidden behind Riley entirely.

“Oh… right,” Riley giggled, as if it was an afterthought. “I like getting bigger… but…” she shrugged. “If I can keep my friends with me, and not stay with your stupid mom and dad… I don’t really have to. Some people said they wanted to look at me. So I said it was ok…”

“I don’t even know who you are…” I gestured at this stranger. “I came over here because I haven’t seen my niece in weeks… she doesn’t know what she’s doing, if she just says that someone can prod her…”

“I… I’m not doing this on my own…” the woman squeaked out. “I…  talked with her quite a bit. It’s… her growth is nearly inexplicable. But… I think that if I take enough time, I can try to get to the bottom of this. Figure out what’s going on… someone… I mean… this just makes no sense. At all.” Riley just shuffled back and forth as she heard this explanation.

“This woman told me that I shouldn’t even be able to stand… something called the square-cube… whatever,” Riley muttered. “I really wanted to be bigger… but… I’ve been thinking. Maybe I could get too carried away. Hurt someone… get the wrong people mad and get in trouble… or maybe just end up eating way too much… so… I thought I’d see someone, before it got out of hand.”

“I… I guess… what have you been doing… uh… doctor…” I said, gesturing to this woman.

“I research hormones, to put it bluntly.” She said to me, stiffly raising her arm for me to shake. Robotically, I returned her invitation. “I haven’t been too active in research lately… but I’ve been doing tests… drawing blood and such, from Riley. She’s actually been very cooperative.” Riley giggled a little in the background, continuing to splash her feet in the water, getting both of us slightly wet.

“I’ve been running analyses on her blood… and… well… many things are off the charts, even for her size. The level of growth hormones… shouldn’t be possible. And even if it was, the body shouldn’t process it. And even then… her body shouldn’t be able to stand under it’s own weight… so…” she rubbed her temples. “It’s confusing. But I’m doing what I can.” Riley’s huge eyes stared at us throughout the entire conversation. Even standing far below her, I could feel the warm presence of her breath in the cool air, caressing my head. She was more real than the doctor right in front of me. But the doctor did her best to distract me by walking right into my face, leaning in towards me.

“I’m going to whisper… and I know she’s probably hearing anyway…” Her voice was sharp, as she stopped right at my side. “My daughter… is Sarah Reynolds. She ran off to your niece… Riley, repeatedly. Riley has at least shown SOME interest in her growth stopping… although she has fans that are against it. As it is… working for your titanic niece… is the only way I get to be around my own flesh and blood. Just keep trying to talk some sense into her.” And like that, the doctor’s hand lifted off of my shoulder, as she begun to walk off. Riley’s eyes watched her carefully, a sort of vacant smile plastered on her. As she left, a slight hint of a smear creeped onto her beautiful face. Otherwise she remained entirely still, the titanic teenager barely making a sound. Finally, the doctor was nearly over the horizon, and Riley spoke.

“Worried that I’m taking her family away… whatever… Don’t you just want to test the limits of things? Isn’t there value in that?” Riley finally muttered, after five minutes of silence.

“What do you mean?” I said, gazing up at her, as her arms wrapped around me. Roughly, I was forced down to the sandy ground, by an overwhelming force. Around me, Riley giggled, her voice booming from all directions.

“I mean… you’re nothing” she said, genuine affection in her voice. “I can toy with you so easily already… why stop?”

“That’s not a way to talk about your family…” But Riley cut me off with a single, rhythmic clicking from her tongue. Like the sound people make when imitating a horse… but her mouth… the mouth that swallowed tons of food, was louder than a horse. Instinctively, I took a step back.

“But you always want to fuck me anyway? I mean, every other time you’ve been enthusiastic… I… am every man’s sex fantasy. Already… at my young age… they want someone who is ALWAYS down to fuck… and I am. So I’ll grab what’s in front of me. And right now… that’s you?”  Her thumb straddled my chest, pressing me down to the ground like a vice. Huge fingers, belonging to her other hand, wrapped just barely around both of my legs.

“Let’s flip ya around.” I flew up, for a moment, standing upright, before my head impacted the sand, right underneath the hem of her dress. The smell of her arousal, before easily disappating in the air, became completely overwhelming. The pungent smell, originating right in front of me, nearly immediately destroyed my rational thought. I swallowed, as I gazed at her pussy, nearly hairless.

“I don’t even know that I’m aging really anymore. I mean, I have an adult figure, but I still look well… like super-jailbait. And I’ll be exposed to the entire world… I mean, this can’t be hidden forever. It adds another layer of scandal to it, doesn’t it?”

“Riley… I…” but my head was forced into the sand, immediately muffling my voice.

“Tommy… we’re going to have so much fun together… watch movies… games… every day will be a blast… but there’s… SOMETHING running through me. I need you to… at least do your best to satisfy me right now… I can’t hold it in…” she groaned, an emotion almost like… pain… reverberating around me.

I felt short hairs brush against my head, as her massive hands roughly forced me against the overwhelming slit. I couldn’t see much, as the humid darkness grew more complete around me. I felt a sort of primal fear take over… competing with… maybe even fueling my immense arousal. Roughly, her hands pressed on me again. And the slit, looking nearly a foot tall, begun to part to accept my entire head. Frantically, I begun to lick any surface I could find, even as my free right arm attempted to stimulate… something. Warm, thick liquid begun to splash against me, rewarding my efforts, and soaking the entirety of my body.

“I experience more every day… from ten to twenty earth-shattering orgasms…. From people barely even touching me…. But it’s not enough… I don’t understand why it’s not enough!” I almost felt like I was drowning, as her arousal became a constant stream, filling my mouth and coating my face, drippling down to the sand below. Her legs dangerously twitched, moaning echoing all around me.

“There’s… more… I need more…” Riley groaned, softly, as the wet slit, encircling my entire head, begun to twitch and spasm. I swore that I could HEAR the sound of her wet snatch fucking my head for all it was worth as she begun to stir in orgasm, soaking the ground around me.

“MORE!” Was all she shouted, like someone possessed, as she cried in orgasm. Soon, I slid out of her. Weakly, I could barely recall that I had my own orgasm… this whole process took less than five minutes…

“I’m ready to go again…” Riley muttered. “More pleasure then I thought possible… but… why can’t I be satisfied. Whhhyyyyy…” she groaned childishly. Weakly, I noticed a dark shape before me… her hand reaching to kneel the fabric of her dress against her clit, trying to coax another orgasm.

“Don’t you think… you need help?” I sputtered out weakly. Immediately, I was forced back inside her. This time, my head slid in the lubricated surface all the way, silencing me completely.

“I’m helping myself to you right now, aren’t I.” Her voice filled with mirth, as she pushed me in again. “I just want to be satisfied a LITTLE, ok?” It gripped my like a vice, almost painful as she attempted to force me roughly inside her tight slit. Her smell invaded my very thoughts, removing reason from me as I attempted to satisfy this being of primal lust.

I remember a single leg, seemingly as thick as a tree trunk, laying on my entire body, pinning me even deeper into the soft sand. It quickly grew wet around me, soaked with the juices of her pleasure. She didn’t even make a sound, as she deftly manipulated my body. Her leg pumped me in and out of her body with ruthless efficiency; I realized that she must have done this many times before.

My thoughts grew blank, swimming in pleasure, as I spurted out again… my arousal jumped from orgasm, if anything. My whole body merely a tool, to satisfy her. Biting, and licking… thrusting my arms in, as I could.

Eventually, I woke up.

I was staring at her red face, from way down on the ground. My body was covered in sand, caked in layers of her vaginal juices. Bathed in its sweet smell, I almost felt like drifting back to sleep, even in the cold sky.

“ANYONE can fit between my legs, you know?” Riley smirked, matter-of-factly, with a faint tone of embarrassment hidden deeply. “And many would do a better job of getting me off. And they wouldn’t complain like you.” Even as she spoke, she lifted her dressed up daintily, gripping lace in between her fingers, as she pissed in the lake, a steady thick stream splashing against the water. Even as she peed, she kept talking.

“But you were there long enough… I guess. Six or seven times. I’m a LITTLE satisfied…” a great wheelbarrow lay near her. Once laden with food, merely a couple of scraps remained. How long had I been out for?

“Celebrities… models…. Everyone will want my attention. I mean, I really CAN do whatever I want…” she spoke matter-of-factly. “Of course I know that.” There was a large indent in the sand where Riley was sitting. She rose high, high in the air above my limp body. “The question is just what the point of this is. I think my only purpose nowadays is to eat and fuck…” she dexterously raised her own foot to her face, sniffing it for a moment. “Every part of my body is worshipped… I didn’t even really know what sex was a year ago. This is all so confusing.”

“I think… I’ve failed at serving as any sort of anchor to you…” I muttered, laying on the ground, in shame. This merely caused my niece to laugh.

“I don’t think anyone was going to be up to that.” She remarked matter-of-factly. I could feel the shockwave travel through my body as she threw herself back against the sand. Even laying down, we weren’t the same height. Soon, again, she was looking at me, her breath flowing across my body.

“People let you in, you know? Everything’s watched here… I know everyone. But I let my friends handle it… Cynthia, Sarah, you know? You can get involved too… political infighting… over me. My power.” She looked at me again. “I don’t do ANYTHING but eat and fuck… but I have power. I just don’t know what to do with it.”

On that note, she stared at me for a while, without saying anything. This had to have gone on for over ten minutes… as Riley just stared at me.

“I do know who I get to keep, though. If you didn’t come here, I was going to take you away from your hick parents eventually. Just being at my side, you’ll get fame… even if it’s just from the big girl eating and fucking until she gets too big and explodes. Boom!” Riley exclaimed with a start, causing her to weakly laugh. “I don’t think people will figure me out anyway. That one doctor… she thinks she’ll be famous. As long as I just have one idiot doctor looking at me… and no one else… it won’t be figured out.”

“Riley… do you still want to be bigger?” I awkwardly placed a single hand on her shoulder, and Riley smirked, a confident glow, that her eyes took part on as well.

“Of course…” she breathed, a light, curious tone in her voice. “I’m going to see this through until the end… all the stuff your parents… this stupid town… school… country… world… cares about is meaningless… the same goes for you. I’m going to do what I want cuzzz…” she rubbed her stomach, as it growled to the side of me, demanding more. “I just don’t know why… I still have to feel so empty…”

“…”

“You have a bed in that barn, with the others. It’s all one room. My room. Ok? Go on to sleep, you’ll have a big day tomorrow.” Sand cascaded down on me as Riley stood up, and walked off, someone, someplace, else. And I lay there alone, wondering if she was even going to be ok.

Maybe I should have been more worried about myself. And everyone else. 

 

Some Guy by Bob Charlie

 

I woke up, stretching, reaching my arms towards the sky, lazily. My bed rested on an elevated wooden platform. It wrapped all the way around the center of the barn. There were several other such beds here. One for Cynthia. One for Sarah. One for me.

And a fourth. In the entire time I’ve been here, I had seen no one here. There were no personal effects either. One girl brought me several items. I’m not even sure how she got them from her house. It was also difficult getting used to Riley’s legion of semi-anonymous helpers. Flitting in and out at all times of the day without rhyme or reason. Except for hers, I guess.

In the center, Riley lay sleeping. Even before I looked at her, I could hear her. The slight sound of her breathing, at her scale, echoed throughout all of the barn. The Her body rising up and down, hair messily strewn around. The entire room framed her. Railing obscured the view a little. But even with that, her view commanded absolute, total attention. It had merely been a few weeks since I got here, and she had shot out several feet.

And her scent had compounded. Even when I arrived, the barn had been deeply marked by her. Sweat and her juices mixed together to create a pungent odor, one that grew stronger with every day of her presence… and her growth. It drove me into a state of constant arousal… of wanting… for the girl who used to be my precious little niece.

And she rose, naked, stretching her arms up towards the sky, as she yawned slowly. A deep, mighty yawn that echoed all around us, making me cover my ears. As she hungrily swallowed and expelled air, I could feel my hair become ruffled from the current of the movement.

Riley, completely naked, slowly scratched her butt. And she shuffled around, the floor vibrating underneath me. Even sitting down, she had to look down slightly  to view me. The barn was still high enough that she could stand up… but she didn’t often.

“Good morning Tommy!” She shouted in a sing-song voice. In a movement that had become standard, she reached her arm out towards me. Gingerly, I rubbed myself against it, greeting Riley. Even at her size, her hands felt soft.

But then she did stand up.

“Grab the tape measure… I fell like a vagina measurement this morning…”

“Where…”

“One should be under your bed.” Riley spoke softly. But I knew I had to follow her command nervously. Natural light poured in through several windows, but this early in the morning it was still dark, and I had to feel around, but soon I found it.

“It’s nearly hairless… it shows my age… and I don’t think that’ll change… Sarah… Ms. Reynolds… your mommy… said that “natural aging appears to be interrupted…” there was a slight tone of venom behind her voice.

“You know Riley… we don’t have to start with this…”

“Sex is the only thing I’m good for Tommy. I know that. Your father told me.” Standing up, even the bottom of her pussy crested the railing. Curving out slightly forward, it almost looked like it was resting on the wooden rail. Already, a slight amount of grool dripped down from the railing, to the edge of the platform.

“My father...?” I needed to know if he did anything to her. Ever. But I was afraid that I already knew the answer to my own question.

“JUST check my progress, Tommy, Ok? I’ll be big enough when you are fully obedient… when everyone is obedient. It is a prize to live at my side…” She stood still, waiting expectantly right where she was. “Measure the lips… their heght. Ok?”

Gingerly, I rested the top of the tape measure on her clitoris. The pink nub greedily looked as if it was swollen with arousal, bulging out several inches. There was a sort of obnoxious confidence that came with it… as if her clit KNEW that it would soon be larger than my entire dick. I had already watched girls Sucking on it, as greedily as any cock.

I began to trace the tape measure down the greedy, pink slit. Riley’s growth had almost become mundane, an observation I could make even as my erection stirred to attention. She simply would not stop growing. Ever.

She remained almost entirely still as I pulled the tape measure down. It became increasingly clear, as I scrolled down her pussy… my head was no longer going to be a tight fit. I wondered ho much of my body could be swallowed. But Riley simply giggled as I traced down the lips of her nearly bald pussy.

“Eleven… eleven inches…” I finally croaked out.

“Hehe…” Riley giggled, as I contracted the tape measure. “That’s all I needed to know Tommy. It’s becoming a real man eater. I can begin the day now.”

“You’re incredible…” Sarah muttered, looking up at her idol in awe. Riley giggled again, the barn shaking as she sat down.

“I think I’m just going to watch TV today…” Riley muttered. “But I need some stimulation. And not just the people I use all the time… Is there anyone cute with the protestors!” Riley chirped up.

“Did… you want to use the camera?” Sarah fished out a remote, turning on the huge screen at the edge of the barn. To us, it was like a movie theater. But to Riley, it was like a TV. It flashed on, to people holding signs, protesting her.

“None of them are violent, right?” Riley tensed up, her back arching. “I don’t need any of… my people to be hurt.”

“No… I think they understand what they’re dealing with.” Sarah smugly commented, adoring Riley with her every breath. “They know you’re still growing. Who would want to mess with you?”

“As long as people still criticize me… still act like I gotta listen to them.” Riley clenched her fists, and that exact moment… as if on cue, her stomach rumbled. A demanding noise that reverberated in my ears…

“I’m not big enough. Not yet…”

“Do you want me to pick one out?” Sarah chirped, but Riley just shook her head.

“No… you do it all the time… I end up dealing with her tastes. I’m going to do some push-ups. I never exercise…. Tommy… pick one out. And pick out a boy, just to make it weird. Hehe…” Riley begun to walk outside, participating in her daily exercises. She was trying to get back in shape… taking more care of her unnatural body than most people took of their normal, dumpy ones. I begun to follow her, but Sarah’s hand held me back.

“She lets you LIVE with her, dorkface. You heard her. Pick someone out. Someone she’ll like.” It almost clawed into my back. She wanted Riley to be hers. I knew that. But the short, brunette girl couldn’t manipulate my giant, bratty niece into monogamy. That was simply impossible.

So I looked up at the screen. For her next… prize. Was my niece a rapist? I suppose it depended on the definition. But a lot of people would say yes. But… I told myself that I might as well have fun. I didn’t have a choice, did I?

“Wait!” I yelled at Riley, mustering every possible bit of effort into my voice. “What did my father do to you! I need to know!” Truly, I did. For a moment, her huge form stopped, and shuddered.

“A lot of things.” That was all she said before she ran off. It was all I needed to hear. As if an afterthought, she slid on a sort of makeshift T-shirt and panties before she walked outside. “Your father… and mother will die. And I will keep you. Because you were the only one good to you.” Her stomach rumbled again, threateningly. “Until I get EVERYTHING I want… I’ll feel empty. I’ll need to grow. I know it.”

“You have IMMENSE tact and grace.” Sarah replied bluntly at me. Somehow, someway, Cynthia had just clambered behind me.

“Are you actually going to go along with this?” Cynthia replied, watching my expression as she stared at my blank expression.

“Yeah,” I replied, bluntly. “But I’m going to put my sense of humor into it. She’s still Riley. Just a lot more spoiled. Flip on the cams, Sarah.”

“Whatever, bossman…” She turned them on. It was clear that Riley didn’t really run the place. And we didn’t either. The security cameras revealed the extent of what was congealing around my niece. An entire apparatus devoted to her security, her ability to exist in this… state outside normal society, even to feeding and clothing her. And it was all from people who genuinely adored her. For Riley’s immense size alone. While she resided in the cabin with just us… and the occasional visitors, including our new guest, she typically left us behind when she surrounded herself with the nameless throngs.

But that was not for now.

For now, I looked at a bunch of security cam footage. A few guards… since when did Riley have professional guards?

“We’re just looking at a bunch of fanatic Christians… we’re supposed to pick some boy scout for Riley to rape? I guess?” Cynthia just sighed, looking over at both of us.

“You cannot use that term… not for her…” Sarah hissed, looking back at her friend.

“I know which side my bread is buttered on. But we all know that Riley has changed… and they aren’t all for the better. Good for me, though.” Cynthia smiled, and stepped back. “Make your suggestion, my hick prince.”

I looked at fat boomer after fat fucking-angry boomer. If I picked one of them, I was probably just going to witness a murder. There were also plenty of young, boy-scout looking types.

But there was also a dorky looking young man, standing in-between his younger parents. He wore an ill-fitting T-shirt… stating “Goku stands with Christ.” Instantly, I fixated on this man. He didn’t look anything like the ultimate loser… but he was close enough. How would he react, when paired with this gigantic woman? I knew… he would lose his mind.

“So do they just black-bag him?” I remarked. “Because I’ve decided on that guy right there. I’ve gotta feel superior to someone with Riley…” Sarah looked back at me, giving an ‘are you serious’ expression. But I had made up my mind… it went through whatever… system my niece had. And the order for one young man had been placed.

“She’s going to be inviting some other people. Other friends…” Cynthia remarked, out of the blue, looking to both of us. “We’re part of an… inner circle. But… there’s a lot of adults still running things. And not like your mom, Sarah. They have… designs for her. I don’t know what they are.”

“Like what… she’s content being big. And being the boss. And don’t say that she’s going to be manipulated.” I said, cutting her off. “She’s too much of a stubborn brat.”

“I’m not sure…” Sarah remarked thoughtfully. HER saying something like that shut me up immediately. For a little while, we sat together in silence.

Which was finally punctuated by heavy footsteps. Riley’s footsteps. There seemed to be a spring in her step.

“I’m getting to be the size of a small Godzilla… what do they call them… Kaiju?” Riley smiled innocently, as she returned, her body covered in sweat. She held up a writing black back, a faint voice coming from within. “So is this my prize… it doesn’t sound very sexy…” She lowered the bag to the floor, and with a flourish, removed the heavy rope in an instant.

“Tom. This guy looks like… well… not attractive. I should have figured…” Riley sighed, as she looked down at him. “Are you even real… the shortest man I’ve seen… even at your size, I can tell you’re tiny.”

“I… I’m just… fourteen…” The boy croaked. “I’m not really a man…”

“I just turned 15…” Riley sighed. “And I don’t even know if I’m aging right, so welcome to the club… she knelt down to the ground, way down, in a sort of squat, so that her pussy was right above the boy. Subconsciously, I found myself grabbing my dick, beginning to pump shamelessly. I hadn’t even seen Riley remove her clothes. Clothes didn’t belong on her anyway.

“Did… satan make you grow like that…” the boy squeaked out. Riley frowned deeply, an actual thought of malice as she looked down at him.

“I did boy… I willed something even God cannot do… like a superhero… or something.” Riley finished lamely. “My… uncle brought you here… as a toy. To amuse me… and himself too… he’s right over there…” Riley gestured to me, implicating my role in this… kidnapping, of sorts. “And I could just eat you… all of your body. I could do it real quick too…”

“Even if you do… as long as I resist temptation… I’ll be a warrior of god…” But Riley knocked him over, with a simple movement of her foot.

“You’re not listening… child… my love is endless. My lust is endless. You will adore ME. Not your fake god,” Riley spat out. She spread her legs open, lewdly, as she stared at her captured specimen. “Fuck me, whoever you are. I don’t care about your name, your feelings, your family, your god. “I will love everyone… and they will be happy. People are always fighting… about nothing.” Riley’s hands enveloped his body, a crazed expression on her face. “I will END the fighting… I just know it. Lose yourself… in me…”

She flopped his entire body on top of her, unceremoniously. She stared, bored, at the boy. He looked well under five feet tall. Riley didn’t even say anything, her lips pursed in disapproval as she poked and prodded him. The boy finally made some sound between a choke and a sob as he began bucking into her, his minute dick uselessly sliding inside her slit.

“Maybe I’m a benevolent goddess… or maybe I’m just a big, spoiled brat. Go harder, would you? I can hardly feeelll you.” Somehow, someway. Riley looked turned on anyway… by herself, just as she said.

“Can… can I smell you more deeply… I won’t disturb you!” Sarah chirped up. But Riley shook her head.

“It’s one on one right now… Tommy selected this gift… this offering… I’ll have my fill of it.” Riley’s amusement grew stronger as his bucking quickly turned into spasming. Less than one minute in.

“I will return you to your parents… your family… when you worship me… and spread my word…” Riley proclaimed, as he limply draped himself on Riley’s lower stomach. Contemptuously, she spat on his prostrate body.

“I love them…” he cried. “I was just brought here… one moment… and I…” A slight squeak filled the room, going for nearly ten seconds, cutting him off.

“Sorry, I farted. What were you saying?”

“I need to be with my family…” he tried yelling. But Riley passed gas again, louder this time, shutting him up immediately.

“Whoopsy! Haha. Welp. Uh… I don’t really care about what you were saying. Your third leg is unimpressive. So I’ll need the other two. I’m gonna play with you… and I’m gonna have fun!” Riley wrapped her hands around his entire body, as she again spread her legs wide. The scent of her musk… her hungry maw, nearly brought me to her knees. “I’m… uh… I’ve been told I’m only good for eating and fucking before… so I’ll do just that.” The boy couldn’t even voice anything has his legs approached that slit. That eleven inch slit. Slowly, they disappeared, beginning to slide inside of her.

“You won’t hurt, me… will you!?” The boy proclaimed, even as he flushed with arousal. Sarah, Cynthia, and I, three of Riley’s friends… just watched on as spectators as he begun to slide inside. At first, just his feet cleared her entrance. But they were followed by his knees. Hungrily she consumed him. His bony thighs begun to clear her entrance. And Riley begun to roughly shove him inside with both hands, as he grew tight. He begun to flail and scream… easily silenced by a rough slap from a single finger.

“I don’t need you to say anything… even your name I have a hole inside me… one that can’t be filled. But you’ll do your best tonight, whoever you are.” But as she started to get him in near his butt… halfway in… he nearly was expelled right back out.

“He keeps sliding out…” Riley whined. “I just keep lubing myself… damn it… there’s a lot more rope over here… Tommy… it’s your fault for picking the boy… so small… so goddamned tiny… you knew I would do this…” Like a machine, I eagerly obeyed the Titaness. I looked at the struggling boy, and without even an apology tied the first long rope I could find around him. Riley tightened the knots as they were formed. Behind her, Sarah and Cynthia did the same thing. Finally… he was imprisoned in a makeshift thong. Buried inescapably in her. The rope wrapped tightly around her supple flesh, binding this boy hopelessly inside Riley.

“Well… this is a neat toy… I guess… the boy’s dick is resting on my clit. It’s smaller. His body’s… filling. It’s nice to have something inside me. I don’t care… what it is. Who it is. Hehe…” she affectionately stroked the stranger, not even caring for his name, as she pulled out a great set of pink, massive panties from the slab of wood that served as her drawer. He yelled out again, and Riley simply ignored him as she pulled them up, quieting him.

“I will… stay strong… for god…” he muttered, before the panties covered this anonymous boy, shielding him from the outside world.

“He came several times…” Riley cooed. “I’ll break him right in. He’ll only breath me scent until he’s broken. And then we’ll have to part… sadly. But he can spread my word throughout the land… instead of that other guy.” For a moment, we just looked at the strange bulge in Riley’s panties with a strange sort of awe.

“I always need some sort of stimulation now…” Riley sighed. “But I can do two things at once… I’m gonna eat and watch TV for a while… and then just… pick out a board game or something. I can still fiddle with the pieces.

Random yelling, muffled through the fabric, went on, even as she watched TV. She ate what looked like a truckload of food as we watched TV together. Even as she ate, her stomach rumbled, moving the very air.  Occasionally Riley looked like she was performing kegels, squeezing her legs together. Briefly, a moan would escape her lips.

“What do you think that guy’s home life is like?” Riley spoke after a while, quietly. “Think he gets along with his parents.”

“Why would I know? I picked him out… that’s it…” I replied, quietly. We had gotten out some sort of board game, and we were playing it. It was a sort of army game, where we moved figurines around. Riley outright had to grip the figures, between her fingernails. Almost defying comprehension. If she was that scale in real life… would her height be measured in miles?

“Just asking. That’s all.” Riley was easily winning the game. The scent of her pheromones, the sight of the man, half-buried within her, wriggling around, all distracted the hell out of her would-be competitors.

“Damn… another realm gone… you really are smart!” Cynthia chirped…. “I’ve been thinking… I may just, for a little bit, hang out with my parents this weekend… they said I could go camping…”

“NO.” Riley replied firmly, nearly yelling. “Not until they are on my side… not until they are with me.” Cynthia meekly nodded in response, as Riley tipped over another one of Sarah’s pieces. “I see how this is going… victory is in sight. But I will play it out. I have to play it out… like it plays itself…” Riley said in thought.

“You’re playing right into their thoughts of you…” Cynthia said. “Even if people go wild over your pheromones… some will think you’re a monster.”

“You can say whatever you want…” Riley replied flatly. “But I’m going to do things my way, and only my way… after this game, I’ll be using you to stimulate my boobs a little,” the sex-obsessed teen said, as a flat order. While we still did SOME ordinary things… more and more… Riley’s urges dictated everything around her.

More moans came from her panties. Moans of pleasure. And Riley squeezed her thighs together again.

“I can be your adorable kaiju… or your demonic monster. I just need obedience… that’s all.”

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you thought about this chapter!

Chapter 21 by Bob Charlie

 

One day turned into two, and two into three. Time continued to pass. And this strange boy continued to taunt Riley. It added a new dimension to work around Riley… because the three of us were responsible for dealing with his bodily functions, extracting him every time he needed to use the bathroom, and putting him back in afterwards…

“So… Alex… if that’s really your name.” Riley spat out, redfaced, as she stared down at her own pussy. It created a picture that was almost funny. In an odd sort of way… it seemed cute to Riley get so aggravated over someone she could squash in a moment. Even on accident. She tossed her long, red hair to the side, as she wrapped her hand nearly entirely around his thin body.

“It is…” he simply replied. He looked weak. I know that Riley was not letting him eat much.

“You have to understand. I’m young. I’m basically a child. But I think I figured it all out. Every bit. Some people are evil… but mostly we’re just divided. We just fight. Over politics. Over popularity. Money. Gods… hehe… but you’re buried in the solution to that.” Riley squeezed his whole body now. The cabin smelled as strongly as sweat as it did cum… and somehow the smell of the scraps of food went through.

She chewed some food… I think an entire turkey… swallowing the bird down as an afterthought…

“You… you’ve been eating eight hours a day…” Cynthia remarked… staring at the floor, covered in discarded scraps. At Riley, her form shaking with barely-suppressed anger as she devoured more. “This isn’t normal.”

“I’m not normal.” Riley replied bluntly, proceeding to ignore her. She squeezed him again, causing the boy to shout in pain.

“I am the solution. My scent… my addiction… it will grow stronger… but it’s been over a week.” I heard something crack as she roped both arms around him now. I still had no idea who he was, after all this time.

“At least pretend to adore me… or I will DISPOSE of you… ok? You’re ugly… you’re short… you weren’t anything before. I can… will… make everyone happy…” Riley pouted, as if she was trying to convince herself. “EVERYONE!!!” She screeched shrilly, making me cover my ears.

Of course… I could only see her from an angle… because I was staring straight at the ass of my niece. Her angry movements caused her to bob up and down a little. Her flesh shook with her movements. She had not showered in days… I could easily lick the pale, creamy flesh. Losing her tan had made her even look like a different girl… but just as seductive. I could easily imagine myself going under there… feeling it.

I wanted to stick my head up her asshole and lick. Would that please her? Would she feel it?

I heard something crack again.

“I will make us all happy. Forever. Lost in a fucking and sucking and cumming against me. Riley will become the world… and everyone will be my friend. It’s that simple. You have been abused by your fundie family… and now you don’t want people to be happy. Get married. Procreate. Have more kids… a good job, lots of money...” she drawled in a sing-song voice as she rubbed her fingernail up and down his cheek, drawing blood. “Do you think that if you don’t do these things, you’re a loser?” He shook his head. I couldn’t even see him well enough to know which way.

“The world already sees you as a loser.” Riley cooed, turning her finger to the side so they rubbed his head, the nail no longer biting into him. “But  that doesn’t matter anymore.”

“I know…” the boy replied. “But I don’t care. I don’t care how hot you are… you’re simply a monster. And you won’t make everyone happy. You don’t know how.”

“I LITERALLY FUCKED YOU FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS! I IGNORED MY FRIENDS!!! MY GREAT FUNDIE FATHER HIT ME ALL THE TIME! HE ABANDONED ME! HE NEVER BOUGHT ME CLOTHES!!! HE SHOT A MAN AND GOT AWAY WITH IT! BECAUSE HE HAD SOME SHITTY POLITICAL POSITION ON THE SCHOOL BOARD… AND HE FINALLY GETS WHAT’S COMING TO HIM… AND I GET AN UNCLE THAT DOES THE SAME… FUCKING… THING… AND YOU ARE GETTING COVERED IN BLOOD CAUSE I STILL HAVE FUCKING PERIODS!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!” Riley slammed her hands into the ground, the booming force making me fall to the ground, as they only landed a couple of feet away.

“I mean, your father was the way he was… but… I… you… are d…divine Riley… I’ve come so m…many times in you. You could feel them. Barely. D…dozens… I wanted to surrender myself to you… I… r…really did.” Riley wrapped both hands around him again, squeezing. He couldn’t say anything.

The doors had been opened. People. Anonymous strangers were watching. I don’t even think that Riley knew about them. I gulped as I even observed some sort of drone. Buzzing just above her head.

But she did notice.

“I guess I was loud? Ehehehe…” Riley giggled, her voice turning high pitched as she turned around. She had grown feet in weeks… over twenty feet tall. Of course her shouting was going to be noticed. The girl was panting. Her heart rate was clearly excessive, her entire body deeply flushed. Spittle had half covered the boy from her yelling, soaking him in addition to her cum. One of his legs jerked off at an odd angle, likely the result of her excessive movements. But Riley spoke as if she was the same little girl.

“My uncle told me to be good… even through hard times. He told me to show kindness to others, and it would be returned. Right now, of course, he’s staring at my ass, probably because he wants to slick his legs in and do a weird rimjob where he… rubs the dick against the rim. Y’know?”

“But I think Tommy taught me… a different lesson. I will have the world adore me… but there may be a few holdouts. I can’t afford to waste time on them.” She squeezed the boy again. Between both her hands. Something else cracked. And Riley giggled and moaned.

“I’m gonna  eat ya.” She laughed as she said it, raising the boy up to her mouth. “I’m like… over twenty feet tall. What are you… four?”

“Four… eight… I think…” he tried to smile. “So little compared to you… Riley… sexy….”

“I bet I can swallow you whole. Like a snake. And you’re already naked…. Let… me… try…” She breathed quietly. “I bet my acids are potent… I eat so much… I’ll digest you quickly… and then you’ll be a part of me. Forever.”

I slapped myself repeatedly. Her pheromones fucked me up. I could only think of fucking her. But Riley was about to lose her humanity in front of me. Fuck. FUCK!

“What are you doing, you stupid bitch!” Sarah cried out, out of nowhere. “I don’t think your live has been that bad. He

But she lifted him up, slowly sliding the boy’s legs into her mouth. He just looked tired. At his height, he barely reached her knee. Still she tried, as she could, to swallow him whole. First his feet disappeared. Then his knees.

He whimpered.

This was followed by his torso. And that is where she got stuck. On the thickest part of his body. She begun to choke and gag stupidly as she sat on the grass, providing a spectacle to the public at large. This went on for several minutes of gagging and groaning, saliva dripping

“This is the truth… of the demonic girl…” a voice played on the radio, behind me. What channel was that? The accent… sounded middle eastern? How far had Riley’s fame spread…

How much had I ignored. Weakly, I placed my hands on the bottom of her leg. Telling the girl to stop. I pressed my hands against the soft swell of her lower leg. But she didn’t appear to notice.

Again, she tried again. Lifting him up, she inserted his naked legs into her mouth. She cried, almost weakly, like she was in pain, as she used her free arm to force him in. And again, he slid out.

THUMP

THUMP

Riley caused dirt to fly up, as she slammed the ground in frustration.

“DAMN IT!!! DAMN ITTTTT!!!!!! Look… looooookkk…” she used her finger to raise the head. He looked pale. Even more hurt than before. Somehow. He had an erection.

“You are NOT cooperating. You need to slide down easily, just like when I had you in the OTHER hole, okay? Just slide in… for me… become a part… of this… of me. You refused to do what I said… but I’m gonna quit making a fool of myself… all of you… watching me… watching this BRAT…”

The crowd WAS all watching, hundreds of pairs of eyes, young and old, that had gathered in some sort of makeshift cult… to worship Riley… to make money… just because it alleviated boredom. All were staring at me… as she pushed me against her.

“I was just going to spit him up afterwards… but you’re gonna watch this. You want to keep me from being a bad person? You can think what you want… but SOCIETY says what’s good and bad. And I’m society.”

“Mom and dad… didn’t do anything. I raised you. I feel… like I… failed…” I groaned out. But Riley stroked me, running a finger up and down my body. I looked down at that boy. The one I picked out for her. He wasn’t moving. I could hear some light groan.

“Greener… pastures… over… the… horizon…”

“Fucking boy scout…” Riley looked like she was about to cry. “You’re all… staring… at the naked girl… just… make a fool of herself… take that boy away. Someone do it.” She gestured to the limp body. “Just get him out of here! I wasted so much goddamn time! I… I’m going back to my room!!!” But Riley stood right where she was.

“Don’t kill… don’t kill…” her stomach rumbled. “Can I eat a fucking murderer? If I get one… transported here. Is that right? Do you approve…” A light fell from above, shattering into glass pieces as she slammed the wall.

“I just…”

“I didn’t ask you to speak. I mean… you know you’re spoiled, right? I fuck you… all the time. And you criticize me. Say that I am not right. But might is right… that’s how it’s always worked… therefore… I am right. And still… you make me feel GUILTY. Everyone does.”

“Riley…”

“Step-bro. I am DISGUSTED that I put that idiot choir boy inside me for that long. Did you think that would be fun? Or did you pick the first thing on the screen?”

“What…” Cynthia laughed. “I… look… he just didn’t want you to EAT a man… and I… I was on the fucking academic team in school… I have a future… a family… like… I don’t just intend to be your sex toy…”

“What could POSSIBLY be better than that…” Riley spoke again, disinterested. “What is wrong with you people… I like you. You’re my friends. You can’t leave me.”

“Nobody said we would leave?” Cynthia asked, dumbfounded. Stumbling back. But Riley just continued to look around, her eyes taking in all the little people. She casually pinched an engorged nipple between two of the fingers of her left hand, while the other prodded the limp body.

“I have a sister too, and…” Cynthia stumbled over her words, as Riley’s scent continued to assail our senses, even outside.

“I don’t have parents,” Riley blithely remarked, smirking. “I’m taking care of this boy now.” She swung her head towards him. Towards the stranger I picked for her.

“You need to go limp. Not struggle when I try to swallow you. You… have pissed me off. I am going to eat you. But it will be pleasurable. Until… the moment you dissolve in acid. Of course. Cum.” Her hands slammed down to the ground causing the ground to shake.

“All of you. That is an order for everyone… watching this. Cum. Gaze upon my form. And imagine me bigger. Looming over everyone. Everything. You have my permission. Don’t worry about your outdated morality… I am your guide.”

Just as she begun to fondle himself, the limp broken body to the side shook slightly. A movement that Riley just barely notice.

“Did you… really?”

He nodded, broken and defeated, laying on the grass.

“Don’t eat me… I adore you… I know I’m useless… I’ll worship you… I just wanna see my parents… you’re so cute. I know you are… maybe you’ll like my big sister… she’s a cheeeeerrrleaderrr…” he sobbed, even right after he spurted, in response to her simple command.

“I didn’t think I could do that. Just a word. Cum… and that’s it!” She laughed. “But Sarah… she wanted to be a cheerleader. But she realizes now… all her sexuality… it’s for me. So… I mean... I can have whatever I want.”

She picked him up, swinging him around like a marionette for the crowd, until she hovered him over her mouth.

“I used to wrestle some at that stupid creek, with Tommy… with other people…” She wriggled her massive foot in front of me. A over twenty feet tall… the sole looked like it could easily squish me. “I think I’d win now. Against anyone.” I took it as permission. Seeking some sort of release, I threw myself against her bare foot. The world was watching. My parents were probably fucking watching. But I undid the bottom of my pants, as I gazed at her bare sole. Kneeling down, my head was even with her big toe. Hell, it was nearly as big as my leg. I hugged the soft, smooth, and firm flesh of her sweaty foot, as I licked off some of the dirt that was worth worshipping.

“Cum.” She said. Softly. Expectantly. “Cum, everybody. I’ll just give this boy… one last memory.” Somehow… I felt I had to hold back. Not that I was even erect anyway. What was going on with my life. Why would I want to spend it as someone’s doll?

“Cum.” But I had never resisted her. Not from the beginning. What was the point in starting now? I licked between her toes, feeling every bit of her flesh. Riley had treated me too great… showing me her body. I deserved to be under her feet. Buried by her. Why would I talk back to her? I couldn’t even wrap my hands around her foot. I breathed in the scent of her sole as I desired for her to show me my place.

“Cum…” she cooed in a girlish tone. I could hear her licking the small boy. I could feel it welling up within me, as I rubbed my cheek against her sole, hoping to cake me in her forever. Her toe came down and rubbed the top of my head affectionately.

“Cum… I had someone make my cum before. As long as that happened… I was told it was all ok? So that’s all I’ll do from now on. Everyone will cum… and everyone will be happy… I can’t think of a better use for those that resist it… then to be fuel. My plump… firm breasts… my hips flare out nicely. I want everywon to seah itt…” I could feel drool splash on me, as she tried to suck her offering into her awaiting stomach.

“Cum. Life’s not fair. Yours probably sucks. Me… sucking you off… I could see the crazed glow of lust within you… you’ve never been happier. I wasn’t happy when I was hit. When I saw my brother hit. When the homeless boy at school cried.” Joyful cries came from Riley, along with slurping. He must have lost to her again.

“I think… I bet… I can do something more… food…. Cum… for me… please… right now…” Riley urged, breathlessly coaxing him on.  

I spurted against her again. But I could feel another orgasm coming from the first… just hidden behind Riley… behind her growing larger… was a true nirvana. Heaven. Eternal bliss. Her pheromones commanded me.

“Yes… nothing came out… but I could tell… There… now you’re limp… let’s try again.” I continued closing my eyes, savoring her foot. A gagging sound came from above me… somewhat stronger than before. It was almost like Riley was choking, crying out in pain…

Or deepthroating.

This noise continued for several minutes… the spectacle unending. As the world watched Riley struggle with her food. The noises became more desperate.

I heard a great thud, as she fell over… hands reaching for her throat. I wasn’t sure if she could breathe. Her skin went pale… a strange, clammy feeling against me.

And finally, she swallowed. From her foot, I felt that I could hear the slightest sound of him traveling down her throat, forced by her overwhelming bulk… into her awaiting stomach. Soon, he would be a part of her. A light satisfied sigh escaped her lips. He would no longer be a nuisance for her.

I smiled.

And a corner of my consciousness screamed.

Riley smiled, continuing pleasantly.

“I know I’m vulgar… but that’s just who I am. I want to talk to the people who run this place. Make sure they see me… butttt… I’m gonna wait. Until I can eat… a bigger bite, ok?” Her stomach groaned. The unnatural girl had me in her spell… I could feel it… her pheromones… they ate into me… it was Riley. She had kept me around the entire time. If… I lost myself… in eternal bliss… bucking against her growing body. She would let me right? And she would protect me, right? I needed… to end this. To become an extension of her.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8096