Best. Wife. Ever... by Tiny_Significance
Summary:

A young married couple are getting intimate in the bedroom, when the playful wife decides to surprise her hubby by using her powers that she never told him about... on him. ;) 

 

I decided to write this because I love gentle giantess, but in all the stories on this site, the giantesses who are romantically involved with their tiny men always seem... too gentle for my taste. Here's one with a generous helping of playfulness and mischief, who isn't afraid to mess around with her man a little. Hope you enjoy! 


Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 7642 Read: 71781 Published: January 25 2019 Updated: January 26 2019
Story Notes:

I decided to play around with perspective. The story is told in 2nd person pov, but from the wife’s perspective. So basically, she’s narrating the story in real time.

1. Chapter 1: Hot and Heavy by Tiny_Significance

2. Chapter 2: Footsies, Handheld, and Kisses by Tiny_Significance

3. Chapter 3: Explanations and a Challenge by Tiny_Significance

4. Ending 1: You Lose! by Tiny_Significance

5. Ending 2: You Win! (Chapter 1) by Tiny_Significance

6. Ending 2: You Win! (Chapter 2) by Tiny_Significance

7. Ending 2: You Win! (Chapter 3) by Tiny_Significance

Chapter 1: Hot and Heavy by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

I decided to play around with perspective. The story is told in 2nd person pov, but from the wife’s perspective. So basically, she’s narrating the story in real time. 

Things are heating up really fast. We’re making out, and we’ve found our way to our bedroom. You push me up against the wall and I moan. You break away from my lips to look at me. I’m smiling down at you with that mischievous grin you love so much. 


“Oh baby,” you say. I just giggle and moan as you kiss my cleavage. I break away from you, and put a finger to your lips. I proceed to close your eyes with my fingers and cover your face with kisses, running my fingers through your hair. You can’t help but smile while getting this treatment. I stop and you open your eyes. My hands are still stroking your head and your face as I look at you, and my heart races as I look into your shining, hazel eyes. 


“Oh god,” I say, “your eyes are so gorgeous.” And before you can respond I kiss you again. After a minute or so, I break away from you again.

 

“Put me on the bed,” I whisper, and while I do I’m grabbing your dick, squeezing in short pulses. You do so, and I scoot back as you follow on all fours. Before you can get far I raise my booted foot and press it to your cheek.

 

“Ah ah aaahh...” I tease, “take off my boots first!” You take my boots off, rubbing your hands all over my fishnet-covered legs. You rub my feet for a few seconds, which I enjoy, and then I slip off my shorts. I flip over on my hands and knees and lean back, pushing my panty-clad ass into your face.

 

“Kiss my ass!” I command, and you oblige happily. You feel something rubbing your dick, making your breath short again, and you look down to see my stocking feet. I laugh as you look up at me and then back down at them, and I wiggle my toes teasingly.

 

“Now kiss my feet.” I say. You bend down and kiss them, a little more than I was expecting. As you raise your head again I flip back over. I’m sitting down now. I giggle as I move my feet up and under your shirt.

 

“Take this off,” I say, and you instantly do. I continue to rub my feet all over your chest, abs, and even your face, smiling at how frustrated you look. “You like this baby?” I ask, and you look a little nervous.

 

“Well uh... I... uh.... only if you do!” you stammer. The look on your adorable face is obvious, and my smile fades a little.

 

“Awww baby,” I coo. “It’s ok if you like playing with my feet.” You grab one foot as I bring it close to your face and kiss the sole. I love it, and so do you, but you softly push it away and look down, ashamed.

 

“I’m sorry,” you say, but I just look up at you adoringly.

 

“Awww, baby it’s ok if you like feet.” I say assuringly. “Do you like mine?” I ask, drawing them closer to myself. You do like my feet. Not feet in general, but mine. Your baby’s, your best friend and only lover’s beautiful goddess feet.

 

“I don’t just like feet in general,” You say. “But I love yours.” You bend down to kiss them where they lay in front of me. “They’re like a princess’s: soft, smooth, feminine...” You say, and you look up to see me grinning from ear to ear. I reach out my hand and pet the side of your face.

 

“That’s so sweet, my amazing little man,” I say. I slip my right foot forward and straight down your pants. You gasp and your breathing becomes short as I rub my toes all over your penis. I slip my other foot in and I grip your jaw a little in my hand, still cradling your face.

 

“Pants and underwear,” I say, practically sighing the words right into your face. “Take them off.” I command, and you do, with my feet still rubbing your crotch. You rub my soles and tickle them as your fingers slide under the waistband of your compression shorts as you pull them off. I laugh and press my feet together on your penis and balls, making you gasp while trying and failing to keep your cool. Then I get a look on my face like I’m plotting something, and I grin mischievously again.

 

“Get up. Off the bed.” I order, moving my feet away and laying on my side on the edge of the bed. You moan in frustration, so ready to burst.

 

“But why baby?” you plead. I just look over my shoulder at you and point to the floor in front of me.

 

“Because I wanna get a look at ya.” I say. You sigh and do as I command, climbing off and standing in front of me. I bite my lip while eyeing you up and down.

 

“You like what you see baby?” You ask, and I nod.

 

“Oh yeah baby,” I say, “but do you know what would make it even better?” I ask.

 

“What?” you ask. I put a finger to my chin and glance up.

 

“Oh I don’t know...” I muse. “Maybe if you were... three inches tall.” I say, and snap my fingers. Before you can give any sort of confused response, you feel funny, and the whole room begins to grow at an alarming rate, you’re shrinking! 

 

End Notes:

Now the REAL fun begins... 

Chapter 2: Footsies, Handheld, and Kisses by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

Let the games begin! ;) 

 

 

You stop at exactly the height I said, and look up at me in shock. Before you can say a word, I swing my legs off the bed and my foot slams down inches from you. You jump back in shock and fall on your back, making me giggle as I make eye contact with you.


“What’s wrong baby?” I ask, standing up and putting my hands on my hips.


“It’s just my feet. Why do you look so scared? Is my big strong man afraid of my dainty little princess feet?” I tease, continuing to step towards you until I stand over you. I take another step, and my foot is raised on the heel, ready to come down on you. You bring your arms up over your face and brace.


“Please baby no! No!” you scream, but I just giggle.


“But baby, I’m just playing. I thought you liked it when I rubbed my feet on you...” and with that, I start rolling you around under the whole length of my foot.


I grind you with my heel, press on you with the ball of my foot, and tap and squeeze you with my toes. Just when you think it’s over, I switch feet and give you the same treatment. You keep trying to crawl away from the humiliating treatment, but it’s no use. I grab you with my toes and pull you back.


Finally, I pull my feet away from you and crouch down so that I’m squatting in front of you.


“Oh no, baby,” I tease, “did I play a little too rough?” You slowly get up to your feet and look up at me.


“Baby please, how did you do this to me? Can you grow me back now?” you ask, but I just smile adoringly at you and shake my head.


“Oh sweetheart,” I coo, raising one of my hands. “Those are the least of your worries.” I reach down for you with my fingers bent like I’m clawing at you, ready to grab you like a kitten with a new plaything.


“Wait! No!” you shout again, but I just giggle as my palm presses into you on the ground and my fingers curl around you.


“You’re so cute...” I coo. You feel just as cute in my hand as you did under my foot, squirming and struggling as your girl grasps your whole body in her dainty little fist. I walk back over to the bed and sit back against our pillows. I lift you up to my face and open my hand. I smile as I see my little man on all fours in my palm, your little face looking around nervously. I curl my fingers down and before you can react I switch my grip, now holding your tight little torso between my thumb and index finger. I’m delighted that I’m still able to see your sexy muscle definition, biting my lip as I squeeze your tiny, rock-hard abs between my fingers. You wince a little, and lay your hands on my fingers, as if you’ll try to pull them apart, but you don’t even make an attempt as you look into my huge eyes and remember that it’s me, your loving and adoring wife, who’s got a hold of you.


“Baby please...” you plead gently, and you smile as I sigh dreamily and my eyes soften, feeling a little sorry for my tiny husband. I pucker and raise you to my lips, enveloping you in them like two soft, glossy pillows gently massaging your hot little body. I pull you away and giggle as I see your dazed, and slightly content little face, even more adorable now.


“Having fun yet, little guy?” I giggle, totally amused by how conflicted you look. You’re obviously worried about your size, but you can’t help being turned on by everything I’m doing to you. I place you back into the palm of my hand, but this time on your back. My fingers are curled into a protective canopy above you, sheltering my darling man. I reach forward with my other hand and wiggle my fingers at you as they move towards you.


“No! Baby please!” You plead, sounding more frustrated and embarrassed than scared. I gently stroke your chest and stomach with my index and middle fingers, occasionally rubbing your little feet with my thumb.


“Shhhh... shhhhhh...” I coo, trying to settle you down. “What’s wrong, baby?” I ask, gently. “You don’t seem to be enjoying yourself, and it’s making me upset.” You look up at me in shock and put your hands on my fingers, holding them to your chest. I smile sweetly at the gesture, and melt as you smile and bend your head down to kiss my fingertips. You start chuckling a little.


“You couldn’t at least give me a little heads up, babe?” you ask, and I start blushing.


“Well...” I start. “Where would be the fun in that?” I wink at you, and you roll your eyes as we both start laughing. I bring my cupped hand, and you, much closer to my face.


“To answer your previous question, babe: Yes, I can grow you back. You didn’t think I wanted a thumb-sized husband forever, did you?” I giggle. Your face becomes a little more serious, making me nervous.


“I didn’t know what to think!” You say. “I confessed that I like your feet, scared to death of what you’d think, and next thing I know, I’m three inches tall. I’m already confused and scared out of my mind. Then, to my horror, my wife is squishing me under her foot like an insignificant bug, laughing at me.” You finish, and my other hand is covering my mouth. I’m shocked that this went so wrong.


“I was just having fun, baby. I don’t think any less of you because you like my feet. I thought I made that obvious.” I say gently, lowering my head in shame.


“I just wanted to play with you a little bit. I was just teasing baby, I didn’t mean to humiliate you so bad.” I feel a small hand on my chin, and I tilt my head up as you direct me, making eye contact with you.


“It’s ok baby. I should’ve known.” You say, gently, making me melt like I usually do when you cup my face in your hands and whisper to me, but this time I can’t fall into your arms.


“Did you like any of it baby? I tried so hard to make you like it!” I plead. You lean back into my hand, blushing and breaking eye contact.


“Well...” you mutter, and I start to grin. “I kinda liked the part where you rolled me around... and the way you moved your... toes. It felt really good on my body. And I love your kisses at this size!” You confess, nervously, and I snatch you up into my fingers again, practically squealing at how cute you are.


“Well in that case,” I say, licking my lips.


“Oh god yes, ba-“ you start to moan, but I cut you off as I smother you into my lips and cover your whole body with kisses.

End Notes:

Next, the playful wife will explain her powers, and give her little man a challenge for the chance to restore his height. 

Chapter 3: Explanations and a Challenge by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

The wife's size-changing powers are inspired by littlewarrior's "A Girl Named Annie," which, if you haven't read, is amazing. 

 

 

Once I’m satisfied with my work, I put you back into my palm and start squeezing you with my fingers, poking and prodding all of your little body. Sometimes you try to push me away when I smush your face around too much, but I just bat your puny limbs away and continue fondling you. I love how much you still pretend to hate it, but then I see a little glance from your cute face that practically begs me to keep going, so I stop. Purely for the satisfaction of being a tease, I remove my one hand and stretch out the one I’m holding you with so that it’s completely flat. Now you have nothing to play with you. I smile spitefully as you frustratedly spring up and look around, then back up at me.


“Aw come on, not now!” You cry, but I ignore you. You run over to the base of my thumb, and bury your face in the swell of my palm, practically making out with the skin of my hand.


“Please baby, please! Play with me!” You moan, and I can’t help myself. I bend my thumb towards you and stroke your face, and I giggle as you hug and kiss it.


“I’m sorry, little guy,” I say, and you look up at me to make eye contact.


“But I decide when I want to play with my toys, and right now, my little husband doll just... isn’t satisfying me.” I sigh. I set my thumb back down, and you get on your knees in the center of my hand and begin kissing my palm.


“Aw come on, baby! I’ll do anything for you, please! I love being your toy! I love you!” I just sigh again, feigning boredom as I look up, as though there’s something far more interesting on the other side of the room. I lay back onto the pillows and start tilting my palm.


“Hey wait! Woah! Baby stop! Wait!” You cry, trying to grab my fingers as my palm goes vertical, but you fall onto my belly sure enough, and I can’t get enough of you. I break character and start giggling. I push you onto your back and start wiggling my finger into your stomach, your legs flailing in the air.


“Awww, listen to you beg! It’s so precious!” I laugh, and your face goes crimson with shame.


“I change my mind, you’re not a toy, you’re a pet!” I keep laughing as you try to push my finger away uselessly.


“Well I just hope you don’t have a cage for me!” You shout, and I look back down at you and rest my finger on your chest, the tip pushing into your chin and nudging your face.


“Awww!” I squeal as you nuzzle my fingertip in response. I pluck you up between my fingers and lift you over my face. Now I’m holding you with both hands, my thumbs on your chest, gently kneading your pecks as you caress them.


“You better stop it mister, or I might just keep you like this,” I tease, and I see your little face go solemn.


“That’s right, I’ll get you a little cage, and I’ll keep it under the bed. You can curl up in your kennel and right above you, your owner will have the whole bed to herself.” I sit up again and put you in my palms again, this time smiling as I bring my face in to nuzzle you.


“Cuz you just wuv being my widdle pet don’t you?” I coo, rubbing my nose into your little body. I feel you squirm as the tip of my nose buries itself between your little legs.


“Don’t you? Huh? My widdle hubby just WUVS being my pet!” I continue nuzzling as you keep struggling, and you push away as I bring you to my soft cheek to rub you against.


“Alright, alright, I get it!” You shout indignantly, but I keep rubbing and cooing. “Baby please, can you let up for a minute?” You cry, and I give you a little peck on the head as I pull away.


“What’s up, babydoll?” I ask, giddy from all our playtime. I roll you into my left palm as I raise my right hand to stroke you with my fingers again, but gently so that you can talk.


“How are you able to do this?” You ask.


“Well...” I begin. “When I was thirteen, I realized I had an ability. That ability is what I’ve used to make you so tiny. I can shrink things, there’s not much to it!” I conclude.


“But how does it work?” You ask.


“Well...” I think for a minute. “I call them ‘spatial fields.’ Basically, I create an invisible ‘bubble’ around an object or a body, like yours for example, and I simply alter how that ‘bubble’ of space interacts with the surrounding space-time, so that for all intents and purposes, you’re shrunk!” I explain, and you look satisfied with my answer.


“That’s amazing baby!” You exclaim, and I blush. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” I think for a minute.


“I don’t know,” I say. “I’m just kinda shy about it, I guess, but now that we’ve been dating and even married for a little while, I trust you.” You bend down and kiss my fingers.


“Well I’m glad to hear it babygirl.” You say gently in that way that makes me melt.


“Now listen, I love absolutely EVERYTHING about this and what you’ve been doing to me, but how long do you plan on keeping me like this?” You ask, and I giggle at your subtle plea, smooching you on the head again.


“Tell you what big man,” I say, and you roll your eyes. I untuck my legs from under me and set my feet on the bed, spreading my legs out with my knees bent, forming two great arches. I lean forward and turn my hand upside down so that you’re lying on the inside of my fingers, and then I uncurl them, laughing as I watch my little husband tumble out of my hand and onto our bed.


“If you can literally get in my panties within five minutes, I’ll make you big again and I’ll let you get in them as metaphorically as usual,” I explain, stroking my hand on my panty-covered crotch. You look excited at seeing me like this, but then your gaze goes to either side of you to see my stocking feet once again. I scrunch my toes to wave at you.


“Hello? You still there, space cadet?” I giggle. You snap out of your trance.


“Huh? Oh. Yeah, babe. I’m ready.” You say. I can’t help grinning.


“Awww! Did you miss my feet? I can’t blame you, I’ve been using my hands this whole time,” I tease, and you blush furiously.


“Well guess what? They missed you too!” I coo, moving my right foot towards you. You run over to nuzzle my big toe, and I wiggle it to nudge you playfully in response.


“Before we start the timer and I try to get big again, can you use these on me like before? Please?” You ask, quietly, still embarrassed but realizing that I’m okay with your desires.


“Well, you know I can shrink you anytime, right?” I ask, raising an eyebrow and grinning at how you can’t help yourself.


“I know baby, but please?” You ask, and I giggle sweetly at you, with no spite or teasing so that you know I simply want you to be happy.


“Well if you insist...” I coo, and move my feet towards you until I’m pressing you between my arches. You kiss them passionately as I rub you with my feet. I shift and roll you towards the balls of my feet, gently pressing you with them before finally moving you to my toes. For this I go ahead and slip your little head underneath my fishnet so that you can really get in between my toes. I squeeze and press as I feel you squirm in pleasure. I keep myself from laughing as I feel you lose control and start humping my toes, not sure if it would hurt your feelings. However, since I mentioned growing you back to normal to have sex, I’m feeling really horny. So I pluck you out of my toes and raise you up to my face. You dangle like a helpless puppy and look into my eyes with a look of pure frustration and hunger.


“Now baby,” I start, sounding like a mother scolding her little boy. “I know you like my feet, but I offered you real sex, and you’re gonna give me some. So save this for my pussy.” I say, gently poking your hard penis. You take a deep breath.


“Ok baby, I’m ready,” you sigh. I smile.


“Well don’t sound too excited. I’m only offering you the chance to let you stop being the size of your wife’s thumb so you can fuck her, that’s all.” You laugh at my words and look around you at the giant fingers that hold you completely at their mercy.


“Ok, ok. I’m definitely ready. I’d like my autonomy back.” I giggle and set you back down between my feet at the end of my outstretched, spread legs.


“Time’s started, what are you waiting for?” I ask gently, patting my crotch and curling my other hand’s index finger in a “come here” motion. You grin and start running towards me as I start the timer on my phone for five minutes. I decide to mess with you a little right off the bat. I set my phone down and yawn, stretching and pressing my feet down into the pliable surface of the mattress. My playful tactics cause a whirlpool that sucks you under my foot. Now your lower body is trapped under my arch, and I flex my foot, pressing you tighter into the comforter.


“That’s funny,” I say just so that you can hear. “It’s almost like I feel something under my foot.” You struggle and squirm to get out, but I rub my foot back and forth slightly, just enough to feel you against my whole arch.


“I sure hope it isn’t my little husband,” I continue. “Cuz he’s only got about four minutes to get to my panties. Otherwise he won’t go back to normal, his height will stay a nice three inches, and he certainly won’t get to have sex with me. I’ll just toss him in my boot for the night and masturbate into my nice, warm bed.”


You start struggling even more to crawl out from under my foot, and I cover my mouth with my hand so that I don’t giggle. Both from your adorable desperation, and the tickling that your squirming is doing to the sole of my foot. Not wanting my special little guy to lose his dignity, I roll my foot onto its side and let you escape, pretending that it’s just a natural movement.


“As you were, my husband,” I say, giving up my act.


“Well thank you very much, my love,” you say, flustered from my tease. You start running toward me, and I see what a distance it is for you.


“Careful babe,” I say. “Don’t lose all your energy getting to me, I still need you to put some work into me.” Your eyes go wide, and your handsome face becomes even more determined as you switch pace to a light jog. You finally make it to my panties...


 

End Notes:

Here is where the story splits, and you can choose the ending. The second ending is gonna be longer, though. 

Ending 1: You Lose! by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

The first, and much shorter, ending. 

You finally make it to my panties, but unfortunately, just as you pull back my fishnets and are about to take hold of my panties, the chime of the alarm sounds, and your heart sinks as you feel my finger and thumb clamp down on your sides.


“No! Wait! Wait!” You cry, desperately reaching for my underwear, but I’m true to my word. I lift you in front of my face and smile.


“Ooh, nice try baby!” I coo. “You were so close, I’m sure you’ll get it next time.” I say, reassuringly. You, however, are getting desperate.


“Come on, honey! I got to your panties, I was there! You gotta give me some credit for that, right?” You plead, and I pout a little, half pretending and half actually feeling sorry for you.


“I’m sorry baby, but the rules of the game were clear. You didn’t object when I laid them out. You had to get inside my panties before the time ran out, and you didn’t.” I shake my head, and I feel you squirming in my grasp.


“Come on, baby! This is bullshit!” You yell. “What about when you pinned me under your foot for a whole minute!?” I click my tongue at you and wag my finger.


“There was no rule saying I couldn’t obstruct your path, or that I couldn’t move my body.” I poke you as I say my next words.


“I’m sorry you’re so tiny that your wife’s stretching on the bed causes you to lose your balance and fall under her foot!” I laugh, getting off the bed and moving towards an object on the floor. It’s my boot that you removed for me at the start of the evening. I pick it up and walk back over to our bed. I stand it up next to the bedside table and hold you over it. You look beneath you and know what’s coming.


“No baby, please! Don’t do this to me! Don’t put me in your boot! Don’t make me sleep alone! I don’t care how tiny I am, I wanna be with you!” You scream, and I feel so bad, I just wanna cuddle you, but I just have to commit.


“Sorry, babe. Like I said, I’m SURE you’ll get in next time,” I tease, raising you to my lips and wrapping them around you.


“Mwah! Good night, my little hubby!” I coo, and drop you into the long leather tube. I look down and wave my fingers at you. “Sleep tight, honey.” You look up at me and still plead.


“Baby please don’t go. Don’t leave me here! I love you baby!” I blow you another kiss.


“I know baby, and I love you too. Try to get some rest, ok?” I blow yet another kiss and climb into bed. I look at my boot and sigh longingly before reaching over to switch the light off. That’s where he is, I think. The love of my life, my partner, and my best friend, three inches tall and helpless to get out of my boot. Poor little guy.


Before I reach for the light switch, however, I realize that I’m still feeling horny. I reach for the drawer next to the boot and pull out a long object.


“I keep this for when my darling husband is away,” I miss, just loud enough for you to hear. “And since he’s spending the night in my shoe, I guess this qualifies.”


I turn on the vibrator, and lay back to start using it. Once I finish, I throw myself back onto the bed so that you can hear the nice warm covers rustling around my body. I get an idea as I hear the soft sound of your anguished protests rise up from my footwear. I grab a tissue from the box on the bedside dresser, and bend over to look into my boot. Sure enough, there you are, dejectedly sitting down, but now looking up at me.


“Oh how inconsiderate of me!” I say down to you. “I’m up here in our nice, warm bed while you have nothing to get comfortable with.” I then dangle the tissue over the mouth of my boot.


“Here, I got you a blanket!” I giggle, and your adorable little face looks incredulous. “Start heading to the space where I put my toes, and I’ll drop it down.” Surprisingly, you do as I say, and start crawling further into my boot.


“Here you go...” I tease, dropping the tissue. You drag it in, and I giggle at how ridiculous it looks.


“Sleep tight, honey!” I whisper, and I switch off the lights.


 

End Notes:

At least she's committed when she makes a decision. ;) 

Ending 2: You Win! (Chapter 1) by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

This is definitely the longer ending. What can I say? I like happy endings. :) 

You make it to my panties, and lucky enough for you, there’s still plenty of time. You pull back my fishnet tights, and reach for the edge of my panties. Feeling mischievous again, I grab the waistband of my panties and pull them up tight. Determined, you climb under my tights and pull with both hands to pry open my panties, using all your strength. Not wanting you to lose your energy for sex, I let go of my panties, letting them loosen up. You pry my underwear away from the skin of my crotch and crawl in.


“I win!” I hear you shout triumphantly, and soon there’s a little lump called my husband sitting in my panties up against my vulva. I’m about to pull you out, but I gasp as I feel something unexpected. You start rubbing your little arms into my labia, and you’re sucking my clit.


“Oh baby!” I moan. “Baby baby baby!” I reach in quickly and pull you out.


“You jerk!” I scold, catching my breath as you simply smile back up at me from between my fingers. I drop you and you fall into my cleavage.


“Here, take this!” I say, smushing my boobs around you. Once I’m satisfied, I stop and look at my little man, your cute face looking up at me from between my breasts. I could keep him like this, I think. But no, he’s my husband, the man of my dreams, the love of my life who I trust and who trusts me. Right now especially you’re trusting me to respect your right to freedom and return you to your natural size.


“Alright,” I begin. “Congratulations, honey!” I cheer, scooping you up out of my cleavage. I sit up and give you a peck on your face. “You just earned your one-way ticket back to 5’8!” You beam at me and I cross my legs.


“You ready?” I ask, and you nod your head furiously. “Alright,” I giggle, setting you down across from me. I snap my fingers, and in a few seconds, you’re back. My man. My lover, my partner, and my best friend, as though none of it ever happened.


“Hi,” I whisper sweetly, waving my fingers at you. Before I can say another word, though, you pounce. On all fours, you lunge at me, grabbing my face with one hand and putting the other on my waist.


“Hey babydoll,” you say in that gentle but masculine way that makes me melt, but this time it’s into your arms like always as you kiss me passionately. Having made you utterly helpless and dominating you for the past hour, I lay back and let you have your way with me. You pin my hands to the bed and kiss me all over, when you get to my stomach you give me raspberries and I laugh really hard, but I don’t fight back, letting you have all the power over me. I put my arms around your neck and whisper into your ear.


“Let’s go, baby. Tear me apart,” I plead, but now it’s your turn to tease me. You get off of me except for your hands, which do nothing but pin mine to the bed. I want you to put them all over me, but you just hold your position and watch me squirm, begging for your love.


“Come on baby, please?” I beg. “My body’s yours, take it! You own me baby, I’m your slave!”


Finally satisfied, you run your hands down my sides, squeezing and tickling all the way to my hips.


“That’s my girl,” you sigh. You pull my stockings and panties down, but not off, instead you pull them down to mid-calf and go underneath them, lifting my legs in the air. My knees bend on your wide shoulders and you look into my eyes, silently asking permission. I nod, and you thrust into me, my thighs covering your chest as you press into them. Your hands are on either side of me, but in the middle of your thrusts you bring one up to my face, I bite it gently and suck your thumb as you pet my cheek. You keep it up until I’m ready to blow, and immediately after I do, you let it all out and cum inside me. You dismount and lay on your back from where you were, so that we’re pointing to opposite ends of the bed. Seizing the opportunity, I rub my feet and legs on your chest. You grab one of them and give it a quick smooch. You then get up and come lay beside me. We kiss passionately, and then I roll onto my side and you spoon me. I snuggle up to you in the darkness with a smile, satisfied. 


 

End Notes:

So yeah, definitely a little more normal action rather than giantess action in this chapter, but don't think it ends there! 

Ending 2: You Win! (Chapter 2) by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

Our playful lady just can't help herself, as we will soon see. ;) 

 

 

We lay there for about ten minutes until you break the blissful silence.


“Well this was certainly an eventful night,” you say. “It’s not everyday you find out your wifey has superpowers.” You smooch me on the cheek and I giggle.


“Well the night’s not over yet, hot stuff,” I giggle, snapping my fingers. You start to feel funny again.


“What? No baby please! You’re kidding, right? I just got back to normal size!” You plead. “Don’t shrink me baby. No! I don’t wanna shrink, please.”


You start kissing my face and neck, then my shoulder, and I feel your kisses get smaller and smaller as they get lower and lower on my back. Your arm slips off my side as you become unable to reach, still pleading. “Please *smooch* please *smooch* please *smooch* please please...” your voice gets softer as you shrink until it’s just like before. I can feel you near my armpit on the bed, as I’m still laying on my side.


“You’re so silly, honey!” I say, propping myself up a little and looking over my shoulder enough to just barely see you. You’re standing a little ways from my back so I can see you, my thumb-sized husband. “You didn’t think I would keep you all big and stuff, right? That was just a sex break!” I wink. “No no, you’re back as you should be: no bigger than my thumb.” You pound your little fists on my back.


“Sweetheart, you can’t do this to me!” You shout. “I’m your husband, and you have to respect me as a man with a right to my freedom!” I roll my eyes and sigh at you.


“Boring!” I mock, and lay on my back. I feel you squirming in the expanse of my flesh, and while it feels great, I don’t want you to suffocate, so I shift myself. It takes you a minute to realize where you are, but soon enough I feel the thrashing of tiny limbs and the vibrations of muffled screams tickling me from in my armpit. I start laughing as you begin to squirm your way out of my armpit. It’s a little easy for you, since I’m kinda sweaty from our sex, so I press my hand against my arm to press you into my pit. Now I feel more muffled shouts and your struggles are enhanced, and I laugh at the ticklish sensations. Your tiny head finally pops out, and soon you’re standing on my shoulder.


“Not cool, babe!” You shout. “Oh don’t pretend you don’t love every second of my playfulness,” I retort, poking your little abs gently.


“That’s beside the point!” You shout. “The only time I should shrink is when one of us asks for it, and the other agrees. It’s called consent!” I just roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at you.


“Blah blah blah...” I chant. “What’s so great about you being big anyways?” I tease you, and you look a little hurt.


“How about holding you? How about getting to drive my car and go to work and eat and go where I want when I want. Does my freedom as a person not matter to you?” You argue. I scoop you into the palm of my hand and sit up.


“Of course it does, silly. I love the feeling of safety and comfort that I feel around you, baby, even though you’re a couple inches shorter than me!” You roll your eyes as I giggle.


“I love knowing that you can and will protect me. I love it when we go out and have dinner or go dancing and you hold me in your arms. Even just now. I love having sex with you and cuddling together. In short, I love having a man,” you look up at me appreciatively.


“But... I just really like this too. At least in the comfort of our own home. Maybe it’s a sense of beautiful irony. Like I get to have my turn holding and protecting you, just playing with you like my personal little toy and satisfying your every desire. Think about it, you’d never have to worry about anything if you stayed like this. I would take care of everything for you. Having you adore me like a little pet. It’s really cute, even if it’s in a weird way.” I finish, and we just stare at each other for a minute.


“I already told you baby, I like it too,” you reply. “But you can’t just do whatever you want to me because you can, baby. Sure, it’s kind of hot, but in the long run it sucks to have my freedom taken away on a whim. Especially when it’s you, the one person I love and trust the most. Just please ask me first, ok?” You finish, and my head is now hanging shamefully again. But I raise it again to meet your eyes.


“Ok, baby. I will,” I say softly, making you smile. “But don’t think I’ll never shrink you without warning from time to time! I love the spontaneity of it! It’s so naughty!” You laugh at my gushing.


“I know, baby. I know,” you agree. “You gotta remember though, babe. This is still the first night of my knowing about my wife’s powers, and she’s already talking about wanting to keep me as a pet the size of her big toe! I’m still trying to take it all in!” You confess, and I laugh at how right you are.


“I’m sorry, honey,” I say. “I guess I didn’t think about that. And don’t worry, you’ve convinced me. I won’t keep you like this all the time.” I giggle, and you wipe your hand across your forehead.


“Whew! That’s a relief!” You laugh. “Besides, babe, if this was my default size around the house, what about all the little things that make up free, everyday life? Like, what if I have to go to the bathroom, and you’re too busy rolling me around with your fingers or toes to notice?” You ask.


“Well that’s easy,” I say. “You just ask to go, I make you big for a few minutes, you do your business, and you come back so I can restore you to your rightful place: cradled in the loving hands of your wife! ... or under her feet.” I wink, and you roll your eyes.


“Well in that case,” you say. “May I go to the bathroom, wifey?” I giggle at your request.


“Sure thing, hubby,” I chime. Climbing to the edge of the bed, I set my feet on the ground and set you between them. You look up at me expectantly.


“Well go ahead, start walking,” I giggle, wiggling my toes. “I’m not gonna un-shrink you right there.”


You do as I say and start walking in the direction of the bathroom. As you get a good distance from my feet, I snap my fingers. You grow more gradually this time, each step adding a few inches. As you reach the bathroom door, you’re normal size again. Taking a deep breath, you walk into the bathroom and shut the door. I lay back on the bed and just enjoy the feeling of the blankets surrounding me.


 

End Notes:

There will be a bit more sentimental stuff in the last chapter, but it'll end on a friskier note, don't worry. ;) 

Ending 2: You Win! (Chapter 3) by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

Last chapter! I know the POV has been a little weird. (The thought I had in mind was that of an erotic reading of this by a woman, which I may commission soon, though the male's dialogue might have to be edited out for something like that) Nonetheless, I hope you have enjoyed! 

I look at my phone for a bit, before realizing my something. You’re taking a lot longer than a guy usually takes to pee. I become worried, realizing that you’re probably just savoring every moment you have as a normal-sized human being, and dreading the moment you step foot into our bedroom. Dreading coming back... to me. I close my eyes. Our bedroom is supposed to be the place where we can both feel safe. Free to be who we are, completely open to one another without fear of judgement or mistreatment. I know that even though we both enjoy what activities my powers can allow us to do, I’ve abused them.


This was supposed to just be fun, but now you feel as though you’re on thin ice with me, wondering if I’ll treat you like a human being, my partner and love of my life, or like a weasel to keep in my pocket and take out when I’m bored. Just as I’m thinking these things, the bathroom door opens, and I bolt upright. I nervously curl my legs in front of me as you creep out from the doorway, your eyes not leaving mine.


“It’s ok baby!” I assure you. “I won’t shrink you, don’t worry!” I get up to meet you in the middle of the room and wrap my arms around you.


“The last thing I want is for you to be scared of me baby, wondering if I’ll treat you like my partner or my toy,” you sigh in relief and put your arms around me.


“Thank you baby,” you whisper, squeezing me tight. I love it when you hold me in your arms. I’m enjoying the hug, when I hear you say something unexpected.


“For tonight, though, babe, I’ll let you do whatever you want.” I pull away and look you in the eye.


“Are you sure? You’re ok being small and helpless? Because you know...” I start tracing my fingers down the muscles of your chest.


“I’ve realized why I liked having my big man in the first place.” You laugh and give me a quick peck on the lips.


“Well too bad, babydoll,” you say. I put my hands on your face lovingly. You pick them up and look at them.


“I’ve decided that I like these pretty little hands best when they’re big enough to be my jungle gym!” You kiss my palms and each of my fingertips one by one as I giggle uncontrollably.


“You’re so cute!” I gush, reaching forward to smooch your lips again. “Alright then baby, you ready?” I ask. You put your arms around my waist and give me a quick squeeze.


“Ready, my big, beautiful girl,” you say softly.


“Ok...” I say, raising my hand to snap my fingers. But then I feel you pinching my ass a little.


“Ooh!” I cry in shock, and you wink at me. Then I grin mischievously. “So you like my ass, huh, big guy?” I giggle. Your face goes a little solemn.


“Oh fuck...” you whisper, and I laugh.


“Too late now, big man.” I kiss you on the cheek, and snap my fingers, this time shrinking you in mid air so I can catch you in my hand. In one swift motion, I pivot on the balls of my feet back towards our bed, and reach my hands behind my back. With one hand I pull open the waistband of my panties, and with the other I dangle you over the opening.


“Have fun, big guy!” I giggle, giving your little ass a squeeze with my fingers before dropping you into mine. I let go, but you don’t drop. You’ve wrapped your arms around my index fingertip, and you pull yourself up, with your face now pressed into my nail. I giggle, wiggling my finger to play with you.


“Nice try, my little man,” I tease before flicking you off and into my panties. I feel you squirming between my asscheeks as I let go of the waistband, feeling it snap satisfyingly against my skin. You burrow between my cheeks, and I giggle, reaching back to press them together. You keep squirming, and I giggle. I trot back to our bed, and jump on. I land on my ass, rubbing it around into the bed.


“How is it in there, little hubby?” I tease. You keep squirming, but then I feel you wiggle deeper until you’re moving towards my vagina. When you get there I simply place a hand over you and pat your back.


“Good boy,” I say. A girl could definitely get used to this… ;)

End Notes:

Well that's that! This has been pretty much my ultimate giantess fantasy for if it happened in real life. I made sure to hit everything I like in this story. The only thing I like more is the feeling of having absolutely no control, and this doesn't have that since the wife can simply reverse the shrinking with a snap of her fingers. That's definitely how I'd want it in real life, but it's not what... really gets me going, you know? Stories like the ones on GentleGiantessandTiny's page are much more my liking for the realm of pure fantasy, so go check them out! Hope you enjoyed this! I don't know what I'll write next, but it'll only be here if I think it's good, so stay tuned! ;) 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8090