Shrunk With Samus Redux by NotOnTime
Summary:

You find yourself shrunken on the sexy space bounty hunter's ship and when she finds you she's anything but hospitable.

Old writing.com interactive that got deleted and then miraculously saved by a good fan (Maker7k). Parts were missing such as the intro so I ended up rewriting them. I also took the liberty of improving a lot of the general writing stuff, using what I've learned to fix up some areas.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8629 Read: 44653 Published: November 28 2018 Updated: December 04 2018

1. Chapter 1: Meeting The Bounty Hunter by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Punished By Samus's Giant Ass by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: The Brinstar Extract by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Squeezed With Her Farting Asshole by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Fed To Her Hungry Booty by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: The Space Goddess Finally Cums by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Meeting The Bounty Hunter by NotOnTime

You woke up on a cold flat surface. Your head felt groggy and your back hurt, whatever you had been sleeping on wasn't soft. Looking around, you seemed to be in some sort of futuristic living quarters, only it was much larger than you. You were on top of a large silver table, standing probably an inch or so high, and for some reason you were completely naked.

"What the-? Where am I?" you said to the empty room.

As if on command, one of the chrome doors slid open. A tall blonde woman walked in, wearing a blue skintight suit. You recognized her immediately: it was Samus Aran, the famous bounty hunter known across the galaxy. She was dressed in her trademark Zero Suit, a sexy sky blue number that left nothing to the imagination. You gawked at her, not only was she more gorgeous in person, but she was absolutely huge compared to you. Her body was the female form given perfection, the ultimate blend of looking fit and toned while also curvaceous at the same time. She exuded an aura of strength, while having just enough fat in all the right places. Her breasts were especially filled out, plump and juicy, they danced as she walked. Down below, her hips and thighs were just as delicious looking. You could gaze at her giant form forever.

Suddenly the blonde giantess let out a hefty sigh.

"Ugh, that mission was not worth the credits at all. What a pain..." she said to herself. "I think I need a day off to relax or something."

As she walked by she caught herself in the mirror. Doubling back, she closely looked at her own reflection.

"Hmm... maybe I should trim my bangs again, they're getting kind of long..." she said, bending forward to get a better look as she played with her hair.

The mirror was directly across the room from the table you were on. As a result, when Samus bent over to check on her hair you were treated to a full view of her ass. Even compared to her magnificent boobs her ass was on a whole other level of perfection. It was big and round, a plethora of delicious wobbling meat, but without being so large that it sagged. Without contest, Samus had the best booty in the galaxy. You couldn't take your eyes off it, which ended up being to your detriment. As you stared, Samus finished checking out her hair in the mirror. Her eyes wandered, and just over her shoulders she saw your reflection, standing on top of the table. For a moment her glance met yours, and the bounty hunter spun around drawing her blaster.

"Who are you?! How did you get into my ship?!" she shouted, aiming her gun straight at you.

You should have put your hands up and explained. That would have been the smart thing to do. However Samus's raised voice, combined with having a weapon aimed at your face, gave you the instinct to run for it. You dashed to the side, sprinting to make an escape off the chrome table. Almost as fast as you took off Samus was right on top of you. She moved with lightning speed and snatched you up in a firm fist. Before you knew it Samus was holding you in front of her giant face.

"So let me guess, you're another spy, aren't you? Were you hired by the Space Pirates to track me down?" she barked.

You stammered, trying to think of something to say that would calm her down.

"You're naked? What the...? Maybe you're just some pervert spy who snuck onto my ship, is that it? Were you checking out my ass before? I saw you staring."

"N-No!" you yelled.

Samus didn't say anything, but she clearly knew you were full of shit. A devious smile crept across her face.

"Hmmm, are you sure about that? You know what? I think for spying on me, you deserve to be punished."

Samus had just got an idea. Lately she had been feeling fatigued and a little backed up. She needed a good toy to play with, something that would help her feel some relief from her stressful life. This little lecher she found was the perfect size for her, the thought alone made her nether regions clench. It was decided, tonight she was going to indulge herself and finally unwind.

Using the mirror to guide her hand, Samus reached behind her back and started to pull down the zipper of her Zero Suit. The other hand holding you wasn't far behind, treating you to the sight of her naked back flesh becoming unveiled. The shiny blue material split down the middle like two opening curtains, exposing the perfect supple skin underneath. Small droplets of sweat ran down her back, adding to the allure of her sexy body.

You were brought lower and lower down the line of her spine until the zipper stopped, right above her butt crack. She was going to send you between her cheeks, punish your tiny body with her gigantic ass! You could see it waiting inside the darkness of her blue Zero Suit, the aroma of womanly butt sweat wafted into the surrounding air. Droplets of sweat rolled down her back and into the dark crack, never to be seen again. This woman was intending on putting you with them, inside the magnificent blue booty that was wobbling in front of you. Before you could yell at her to stop her fingers had already released you from their grip.

You were in free fall for a moment, and then you felt the impact of a bed of flesh. Warm and moist, the texture of her cheeks had some give to it. The landing was only momentary however, as Samus's smooth skin was springy enough to make your body bounce off of it. You tumbled down the slope of her rounded buttocks, rebounding between the luscious girls cheeks and the material of the suit. The light was getting dimmer and the humid atmosphere was getting stuffier the further down you went. You hit a spot near the bottom and found yourself wedged between two warm globes. It was right where she wanted you.

Samus gave a chuckle and started to zip up the back of her Zero Suit.

Chapter 2: Punished By Samus's Giant Ass by NotOnTime

The inside of Samus's Zero Suit was tight, much tighter than you could have imagined. Once she finished zipping up, the technologically advanced suit began to shrink and pull you closer to her body. Normally the suit acted as a second skin, conforming to her toned body as if it was painted on. The back outlined her shapely ass perfectly and rode up her crack. It went deep inside, where the seam was no longer visible beneath her sexy butt cheeks. Only when she would crouch down or bend over to crawl was the crotch of her suit visible. The material fit snug against her pussy and asshole, and that's where you were going.

Under intense pressure from both the Zero Suit and Samus's huge butt cheeks you had no place to go but deeper in her crack. The confines of her ass were a bit sweaty, which came to no surprise given how hot it was. Along with the sweat there was the heavy stench of ass all around you. Samus's butt musk was pulled into your lungs, the pure scent of a woman intoxicated you.

"I wonder how hot and sweaty her ass gets after a long mission?" you thought to yourself.

You pictured Samus removing her Power Suit after a long day and stripping down naked, her ass dripping wet with hot juicy sweat. Your daydream was cut short when you felt a ring of wrinkled skin at your back. You were at her asshole. The pink muscle contracted to your touch, and you heard Samus giggle up above.

"That tickles! Are you having fun down there, you pervert? Let me give you a hand."

Samus brought both hands to her butt and began to slowly massage her big blue booty. Her ass halves came to life and pummeled you from both sides, shoving you from left and right. Samus moaned softly as she groped her own ass. She could feel your struggles deep inside her Zero Suit and they felt good. The aroused bounty hunter wanted more. She started squeezing her cheeks in a wave-like motion, causing the doughy flesh to roll over you. The sweaty ass meat twisted and turned your body until you were completely turned around and facing her anus. Your head was pushed into its hot center, the giant hole practically latched on to your face.

"MMMMMMPPPHH!" you screamed.

The vibrations of your voice against her skin gave Samus shivers up her spine. She loved playing with her asshole. She gave her rump a good slap and watched it dance in the mirror, knowing you were deep inside her butt yelling for help. As soon as you had the opportunity you pushed your head off Samus's anus. Her pucker was huge, about as big as your whole body.

"If she wanted this thing to swallow me whole, it could" you realized.

It had the faint smell of shit, unsurprisingly. Aside from that her asshole was clean, save for a few droplets of sweat. The surroundings of her anus were hairless and pristine, her wrinkled flesh was pink and spotless. You almost began to admire her hole, seeing how perfect it looked until Samus's movements crammed you into it. The anus clenched at your touch, you could feel the oily flesh lurch against your own. Nope, it was still disgusting. This thing is a hole that pushes out Samus's shit every day, you had to remember this.

Samus could feel your tiny fingers touch her butthole. It felt nice, but her body was craving something much more than just nice. She pointed her sizable bum at the mirror and used one hand to spread one of her ass cheeks, so she could get a good look inside her crack. Bending over, she saw the Zero Suit clinging to her crotch, forming a prominent cameltoe on her pussy. Her asshole however had a small lump over top of it, in the shape of a little man. That was you, stuck to her anus. Samus took her free hand and extended her forefinger, reaching out toward you.

You felt a huge weight lifted off you back when her warm butt cheeks parted. For a moment you had uplifting thoughts of freedom, that this was all just a warning and she was about to let you go. Those thoughts were snuffed out when Samus jabbed her colossal finger into your body, mashing you flat against her smelly hole. The hot anus repeatedly contracted and relaxed as it felt up your tiny body, filling Samus's butt with tingles of pleasure. You panicked and fought back, foolishly kicking and pressing your palms against her throbbing asshole. The bounty hunter let out a deep sexual groan, enjoying your struggles greatly. She pushed with her finger even harder, crushing you into the tender pink skin. The massive butthole clenched greedily, smothering you in its flesh. The pulsating wrinkles wrapped around parts of your body, two of them pinching your arm and making you yell in pain. Your cries sent more shivers Samus's way, only serving to make her more horny.

"Deeper..." she moaned from her drooling mouth, "I want you deeper."

She began to move the finger on your back in miniature circles, slowly drilling you into her asshole. The mighty digit found its way to your head and focused on pushing there. You couldn't believe it, you felt her hungry anus begin to flower open slightly, letting your head be pushed inside its hot folds. It felt even hotter and wetter on the inner ring of her sphincter. Sticky threads of ass juice stuck to your face as Samus's butthole pulsated around you. The slime let you slide in until your entire skull was enveloped by her anus. The hot ring of flesh throbbed, gripping your head with a snug stinky embrace. You could hear her blood thumping by, along with dull organic squelches churning deep within her bowels. The anal goop pooled around your chin, with every twitch of her anus some of it got inside your mouth. It tasted like ripe ass but you couldn't stop it, you needed to keep your mouth open to breathe. Samus was holding your head so tight that you needed to suck in air from between the wrinkles of her butthole.

"God, when will this torture end?" you thought.

For Samus, she wanted it to never stop. She could feel you tiny head wriggling around down there, it felt amazing. Her ass hadn't felt pleasure like this in a long time, she forgot how good it was. You were ensnared in her dirtiest place, the hole she shits from every day. She used her powerful sphincter muscles to squeeze your head super hard. The massive turd-cutter clamped down with so much pressure you felt like your skull was going to burst. It was so painful you screamed against your better judgement, sending more delicious vibrations back to Samus. The horny anus pulsated excitedly, tasting your head like a hard candy treat.

"Ahhhn! Yeah, that's it! Yell more! More!" the giantess feverishly commanded as she continued to clench her asshole over and over.

Your shouts and yelps of pain rang through her sensitive pink skin. The anal maw drenched you with more fresh butt slime while rhythmically chewing your face. Her ass crushed you again and again, you screamed and screamed until you had no air left. Your mouth would open but only short choking noises came out. After a few more hard pinches of her backdoor Samus realized you weren't able to yell any more.

"You out of air down there? How about I send some more your way?" she grinned.

Loud rumbles made their way through Samus's bowels, signaling them filling up with gas. The giant blonde woman relaxed her insides, preparing herself to let out a monster fart on your body. In anticipation she patted her ass, giving it a little wiggle so it could fill up faster. You heard sickening gurgles coming from straight ahead, beyond the anal gate. You wriggled as hard as you could, desperate to escape her asshole's grasp. Samus felt like she was ready but there was one last thing left to do. She gave a sadistic giggle and clenched her anus extra hard. Despite being out of air your body acted accordingly and opened its mouth, trying to scream in pain. Samus then gave a cute grunt and pushed out her massive fart. Rancid gas exploded from her bowels directly into your open mouth. The oncoming torrent of shitty air blasted down your throat, instantly filling your lungs with her hot release. The remainder of her gas blew around your head, blaring out her tight pucker with a loud trumpeting sound. Samus moaned as she felt her fart rip free. Releasing all that pressure in her butt felt great, but what felt really amazing was getting to do it with your tiny head inside her asshole. She closed her eyes and gave her butt a little push, blasting you in the face with the tail end of her fart. The forceful burst of air ejected your head free from her butthole, knocking you back between her buttcheeks.

Finally free from her sticky hot anus you were given a chance to breathe proper air. At least you thought. After coughing out the last bit of gas that Samus had forced down your throat you proceeded to take a deep breath only to taste more of the same gas. The humid fart was lingering around you, refusing to leave. Samus's Zero Suit was airtight and was able to keep her farts trapped inside its material until she took it off. Most times after a mission she would peel the suit off her ass and smell every fart from that day all at once. The stink was awful and right now it was the only air you had to breathe. The nasty gases swirled inside your nostrils and burned your insides. You writhed around in agony trapped with Samus's fart inside her huge blue ass. It was then struggling between her butt cheeks you heard a low growl coming from her anus. A wave of terror fell upon you, she wasn't done farting.

"You seem like you're enjoying my fart. You feel so good squirming around in my ass, I think I'll have to give you a present." Samus licked her lips, she felt another big one coming.

This time she loosened her anus, relaxing her wrinkled muscles to let the gas flow out freely. A blazing silent but deadly fart creeped out her shithole, slowly washing over your trapped body. Pinned between her ass cheeks you felt a wave of fiery hot gas pour around you, the foul air smelled much more potent than the last one. Samus's big anus hissed as it spewed the drawn-out fart into her Zero Suit. The tender rim of her shithole felt a burning sensation from the hot wretched "present" it was giving you. You coughed and gagged on her steamy release, you could taste Samus's fart everywhere in your mouth. The bounty hunter groped one of her butt cheeks, reveling in the feeling of dominance as she let the end of her fart sputter out her anus. You remained stuck in her ass, surrounded by a bubble of her thick burning scent. The world began to go dark...

Chapter 3: The Brinstar Extract by NotOnTime

Samus wanted to shove the tiny man up her asshole but she stopped herself. This was a rare opportunity, finding a tiny human male to toy with wasn't something that came around often. If she pushed him up her ass right then and there he probably wouldn't survive long. That was no good, she wanted to thoroughly dominate him to feel satisfied. He was stuck next to her ravenous anus, passed out in a cloud of gas and ready to be devoured. Her drooling pucker twitched and throbbed, begging Samus to feed it the small man. She had another idea though. Ignoring her ass's desire to eat the small gentleman, Samus got up and began to unzip her Zero Suit.

As the zipper ran down her back the technological suit released its snug grip on her body. No longer needing to be airtight, the blue single loosened itself from Samus's curvature, giving leeway to her large breasts and wide hips. As the pressure waned off from her ass, the fart pocket containing you had a place to move towards, and it rumbled out her huge pale cheeks. Her butt made a soft fluttering noise and all the gas trapped inside her Zero Suit wafted out the opening in the back. Once Samus stepped out of the suit completely she could smell the remnants of her farts lingering in the air.

"Phew, that was a pretty rank one. How'd you enjoy it back there?"

You gave no response. Samus dug her fingers through her cheeks and plucked you out from her ass. You were still passed out.

"Oh. Ha ha, I guess it was so good that you're 'speechless'. Stay here, I've got to go get something" she said, leaving your unconscious body on her dining table.

Opening a compartment in the other room, Samus searched through some of the miscellaneous items she had procured from past missions. After a minute of searching she found it, a clear container filled with bright green slime. The substance was very gooey and rich with colour. Just the sight of it brought Samus back to some rather unpleasant memories...

----

She found the strange extract while on her mission in Brinstar. She had been carefully exploring through the thick jungle of alien plants when one of them happened to catch her by surprise. It was the Spore Spawn, a massive flytrap with dense pointed barbs on the outside and a huge flesh-like maw within. The monster blindsided Samus, smashing through her armor with its strong spikes. The bounty hunter wrestled with the tangle of vines she landed on, momentarily vulnerable to the Spore Spawn's next attack. It slammed down on top of her and crushed her body between its jaws. The green nectar seeped into her suit, pouring over her exposed flesh.

Something felt wrong. She should have been feeling agonizing pain from the monster's jaws. The harsh grip was crushing her Power Suit and mangling her body, yet somehow it was starting to feel... pleasurable. The poison of the Spore Spawn's slime was starting to take effect, and any pain Samus underwent was transformed into bliss. This must be how it trapped its prey. It was euphoric, an almost addictive feeling of pleasure. She knew she had to get out of there, but every chomp of the plants maw was altering her thinking. Samus groaned and screamed, unable to stop herself. She came over and over, squirting her own juices inside her suit.

If it weren't for her Chozo instincts she might have died in that battle. Somehow she managed to get away and return to her ship. After a while her senses returned, and the effects of the green slime wore off. When she returned to the jungle she killed the Spore Spawn, and burned down the entire forest. She destroyed everything because that's who she was: a hardened warrior, merciless in her wrath. She was an unstoppable force when she needed to be, and there was no way an alien plant would get the best of her.

----

The weird poisonous fluid wasn't without its uses however. Samus saved some of it to take with her, when she wanted it for ...recreational times. This was one of those times.

With a loud clunk the clear container landed on the table, jolting you back awake. You could see the vibrant green contents inside sloshing around. You didn't know what it was but from the way Samus was looking at you you knew it wasn't good. She was bare naked now, and exuding an aura of lust. There wasn't even a moment for you to speak before she picked you up. The sexy giantess held you upside-down, dangling you by the legs over the green liquid.

"Now you're going to drink as much as you can okay? And then we're really going to have some fun." she instructed.

"NO! DON'T! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST DON'T MAKE ME DRINK THAT MMGULBURGLLH!!"

Before you finished pleading the giantess dipped your head into the container of green goop. You didn't have a chance to hold your breath so you choked on the liquid easily. It tasted tangy and made your tongue burn. Soon your whole body felt on fire as your nervous system was altered. Samus lifted you out of the container and ran your head under the sink with water, being careful not to get extract on herself.

After washing you off, she put away the container and used her mighty fingers to flick your tiny body on the table. The cold surface struck you hard, but instead of pain your felt incredible. You shuddered in pleasure and tried to get back on your feet. Effortlessly, Samus pinned you down with her finger again. This time however, it felt good to be squished. Your body was playing tricks on you, it wanted her to keep the pressure going, maybe even jab your stomach with her nail. Meanwhile your mind was screaming in defiance, scared shitless of what would happen to you next.

Chapter 4: Squeezed With Her Farting Asshole by NotOnTime

"I'm going to make you cum little boy" Samus moaned in a breathy, deep, sexy voice. She licked her lips. "I'm going to crush you and make you cum with my big sexy ass."

The giantess turned around and backed up towards the table you were on, presenting you with her massive ass. Had you not been shrunken down to an inch tall and currently poisoned it might have looked sexy. Right now however, the view was terrifying. Samus's ass was gigantic and looked soft to the touch, but you knew it could easily crush you. She scooped you up and brought you to the edge of the table where it filled your view. She stood on her tip toes and raised her huge booty high above your head, where you watched it wobble like jello. Then she brought the ginormous butt down on you with a earth-shattering slam.

The huge meaty cheeks squished flat against the table, spilling out sideways like two beanbags. Samus rubbed her bubble butt on the table edge, grinding the succulent flesh into you. Her humongous ass smothered you, rolling you around in the malleable skin. You hated it, but the beating you were taking felt incredible. Thanks to the mysterious alien extract you drank, any pain from this experience turned into pleasure. Your member was engorged and poking into the titanic booty, which was currently attempting to pummel you to death.

"I can feel your little dick on my ass! Does my giant butt feel amazing? Does it excite you?" Samus taunted.

You didn't want to cum like this. It was pathetic and utterly emasculating. Your mind screamed no, but with each bulldozing roll of Samus's ass your body got more and more aroused. Your face was red from humiliation and also from pleasure. This giant woman was grinding you into the dirtiest place on her body and you couldn't help but love it. You begged for her to stop, screamed as loud as you could, but your cries were lost under the immense size and muffling weight of her rump.

The boulder-like cheeks heaved around your body, pummeling your tiny form and wedging you deeper into the sweaty crack. Samus hoisted herself on top of the table with you stuck in her butt. Using the hard surface of the table, she dropped her entire body's weight on her ass and let it crush you. Her plump curvy butt collapsed its mass around your figure, compressing you in between the mammoth ass halves. She then began to gyrate her hips, wiggling her huge ass around the flat surface. The rolling continued from there, mangling your useless body and sending waves of pleasure to your brain.

Samus grabbed her plump backside with both hands and spread it against the table. You were shoved further up her crack and squashed against the cold dining surface. The grinding sped up, and you noticed the table was becoming slick with wet juices. Samus's pussy was dripping from arousal, the sensation of overpowering another person with her giant butt thrilled her like nothing else. Her wet slit was becoming puffy and red, engorged from how horny she was. It slid around the table with her spread ass, sloppily slathering the surface with sticky love nectar.

Next Samus raised her butt upwards and caught her giggling glutes in each hand. Pressing down on you inside, she started to massage her large ass cheeks again, turning it into a wobbling water bed of flesh. Her impressively strong upper arms crushed the cheeks into you, causing your cock to twitch in joy. Hundreds of tons of girl meat gripped your body and reeled you around. Her muscular arms, trained by grabbing countless ledges and absorbing the recoil of her Arm Cannon, were focusing their power all on her ass, making it undulate all over you. She gave herself a sexy spank for good measure, letting her hips jiggle and her pussy drip just so. 

"Please... no more... I can't..." your inner voice begged.

You were close to cumming but still trying your best to hold back. The gross smell of her butt smelled great even though it shouldn't. The sweaty salty skin of her crevices tasted great even though it shouldn't. Everything that you didn't like about being trapped in her enormous butt crack felt amazing and brought you closer to orgasm. It would have been easy to give in, but you knew if you did your right mind would never return. You would be lost as Samus's ass slave, and stuck as her butthole's toy forever.

The naked bounty hunter felt her asshole throbbing for attention, she couldn't ignore it any longer. Lying on her back, Samus spread her legs and let her ass cheeks part naturally. Your body was stuck to the sweaty butt wall for a second before it fell down on the table. You stood up, involuntarily shaking from pleasure. In front of you was Samus's puckered brown eye, pulsating while dripping sticky ass juices. Samus had intentionally starved the beast and now it was very, very hungry.

"Ooooohhhhhnn, I've been waiting for this." Samus said, her anus flexing. It looked like it was talking to you. "I'm going to squeeze and crush you so hard, and it's going to feel amazing."

Her giant hand picked you up by the waist and brought you to the quivering hole. You could feel its intense warmth washing over your face. You could see the countless wrinkles swell and sink with each flex of her pelvic muscles. Suddenly her fingers pressed you in, slamming your hips into the sloppy hole. The greasy maw immediately grabbed a hold of your dick and began to suck on it. The tight rubbery ring contracted over and over, mashing your swollen member and sending euphoric waves of pleasure your way. Tears ran down your eyes as your penis was helplessly devoured by the woman's hungry butthole.

Samus used one hand to fondle her jiggling breast and the other to rub you in circles against her pucker, just like it had done before. The clenching anus went into overdrive, pulsating and contracting faster and tighter. It slurped and chewed on your erect penis, making your hips buck and your mouth moan in pain. It felt so good to have your dick crushed by Samus's shithole, your body was screaming to your brain to just let it cum. You resisted through gritted teeth, trying you best not to get lost in the pleasure.

Samus was totally lost in pleasure however, as her pussy gushed hot juices on top of your head. The runny slime lubricated the butthole and mixed in with its own anal juices. All you could hear was Samus's short pants of joy as she used you to masturbate her anus. Her horny gasps filled your ears along with the gross wet squelching sounds coming from her anus. Then a new sound came, a distant gurgle that rose from deep inside her bowels.

"Are you ready?" asked the giantess, feeling a fart traveling to her colon. "This is gonna be a big one."

Her powerful forefinger pressed you harder against the anus. It wrapped tight around your dick as it filled, you could feel the gas swirling inside. Samus bit her lip and let out a grunt, blasting you with a hot juicy fart. Her shithole exploded on your dick, blazing gusts of wind seared you hips, legs, and stomach all at once. The massive trembling anus rumbled against your form like a jackhammer, the painful vibrations shot through your body and transformed into warm delightful waves of pleasure. Samus let her anal wrinkles ravage you as she unloaded her bowels, bringing you closer to cumming than ever before.

It all felt too good. The slippery skin of her tight warbling anus. The hot dirty winds spewing out her asshole. The tender vibrations pounding your body. The green slime that you drank earlier made it all feel wonderful. You were on the very edge, even the slightest push from her would make you orgasm now. Unable to hold your breath any longer you choked and coughed, allowing the fart to pour into your mouth and nose. That was your greatest mistake.

The smell was unlike anything you'd experienced before. It burned into your body, attacking your taste buds and nostrils all at once. The rancid gas set you on fire from the inside and fried your brain. You shook and convulsed in pain, only... nothing had ever felt so good. The fart felt like bliss, and its disgusting stench tasted delicious to you. The irresistible fart tapered off by puffing you in the face with a potent burst of smell, making you cum instantly. It was the most pathetic moment of your life but it felt unbelievably good. Tears streamed down your face along with Samus's sticky juices. You cried and cried, your masculinity taken by this indomitable goddess.

Samus let you fall to the table, your tiny body shuddering unwillingly in a cloud of her leftover release. She wiped her gaping hot hole with a finger, collecting all the cum you had shot onto her anal rim. Bringing it to her face, she stuck the finger in her mouth and moaned. Your seed tasted like the sweetest candy ever to the giantess. It was the proof of her ownership of you. Now you were her toy forever.

Chapter 5: Fed To Her Hungry Booty by NotOnTime

Still swirling the taste of your cum in her mouth, Samus was raring to go. Both her holes, her ass and pussy, throbbed with excitement. As badly as she wanted to stuff you up her dripping womanhood, she knew she'd get a bigger reaction from you if you went up her ass. Besides, she hadn't felt a good buttfucking for a while, and was looking forward to giving her big booty some love. The only problem was her little friend was nowhere near big enough to fuck her on his own. Samus had a plan for that though, and promptly left the room. She knew you weren't going anywhere.

You were essentially paralyzed for the time being, still reeling on the table in extreme pleasure from the bounty hunter's potent fart. You hated it, but your body couldn't stop spasming in painful bliss. You rolled from side to side, frantically arching your back while gasping for breath. Your lungs could barely take in air, and what little you got was stained with the scent of Samus's gas. It took a few minutes for you to regain motor control of your body again, but by then it was too late.

Samus returns primed four torturing you once more. This time she had a different sort alien goo with her, it was bright yellow and contained in a large vial. She snatched you up in her hand and poured some of the yellow liquid on the table. Instead of explaining what the substance did like last time, she simply placed you on top of the puddle of slime and held your body in an upright position. The sticky goo went up to your ankles, before Samus took the vial and started to pour more around your legs. You tried to break free of whatever it was but the yellow slime became more dense by the second. Before long your knees-down were encased in a shell of hardened goop, the colour of which had turned from yellow to orange.

"Pretty great stuff isn't it? You can mold it into pretty much anything, but right now it's going to keep you stuck to that spot." Samus said.

With ease, she lifted her massive body on top of the table and turned around. She kneeled on the smooth surface, and looked back as she stuck her gargantuan ass outwards. It wiggled from side to side, getting into position directly above your tiny body. You cowered in fear below. Was this really happening? Samus's round butt cast a huge shadow from above, her two colossal cheeks loomed overhead ready to crush you again at any moment. Between them you could see her puckered butthole, still twitching with excitement. You looked deep into the sweaty hole and heard Samus speak, still keeping her ass pointed straight at you.

"I just gave you the best orgasm of your life, little guy. Now it's your turn to make me cum..."

Then she slowly began to lower her ass down on top of you. You were frozen in terror, your mind still processing what was happening. Samus, the legendary bounty hunter, was going to send you up her ass. The asshole that was right in front of you. If you went inside there it was going to be the end of you. The pain and smell of her ass would be too intense and your mind would surely break. She reached her hands back to her behind and spread her twin globes apart, her fingers digging into the soft butt flesh. She was giving you a clear view of the dirty hole that was about to eat you. With the orange goo holding you in place you realized how you must look right now. You were going to be her dildo, her fleshy, struggling anal dildo. You weren't even a person anymore, you were just a tool for pleasuring her ass.

"P-Please..." you begged softly "Don't... don't send me up there..."

Your only response from Samus was her wet asshole being planted on your face. The puckered anus was slick with the woman's runny pussy juices, which acted as lubrication. Your neck was bent backwards by the overwhelming weight of her butt, and your head began to sink into the wrinkly pucker. It was hot and sticky, and still wafting with the stench of her rank farts. If being pressed into the rim of her shithole was this bad, you couldn't imagine how bad it was inside.

Samus had her eyes closed and smiled as she wormed your head into her butthole. It pulsated grossly, expanding and contracting like some sort of horrifying mouth. It was an accurate comparison, Samus's huge anus was starving, and had been waiting to devour your body for some time now. The fleshy hole was slurping on your skull, eager to gobble you down and chew you up inside. You cried as the giant anal wrinkles rubbed themselves all over your face, filling your gasping mouth with a mix of hot sweat and juices. You shouted as best you could for mercy.

"PLEASE-!"

SLORP! Samus pushed down with her butt and sent your head all the way inside her. You screamed, your vocal vibrations caused the hot pucker to shudder around your neck. The flesh inside her ass was blazing hot and wrapped firmly around your head. The stench was horrible, it made your stomach turn while your dick became rock hard. Samus leaned further backwards, gradually feeding the rest of your body to her hungry depths. The anal maw gorged on your torso, then followed with your hips. Slowly you slithered inside her ass, passing through the tight muscles of her sphincter into the more spacious area of her rectum. The atmosphere inside Samus was beyond foul, the air tasted of pure shit and burned your lungs again. You felt your mind start to slip. The blistering sensation made you moan with delight and start to writhe around.

Outside, Samus's spread asshole had eaten all the way past your legs and reached the hardened holding goo. Your body was completely inside her, no longer visible to the outside world. Feeling this, Samus let go of her ample butt cheeks and let them slap against the table. She sat there for a moment and reveled in the strong tingles you were making inside her butt. Focusing her ass muscles, she squeezed her bowels hard around your body, like she was pushing out a turd. The squirming tingles stopped for a moment, before they returned again with added enthusiasm. Samus drooled with ecstasy, moaning like a young girl in heat.

"Mmhhhhhnn~! You feel so good inside my ass!"

You found yourself being suffocated by the powerful cramped walls of her butt. Like a snake, they coiled around your body and forced the air out of your chest. You couldn't stop yourself from wriggling against her slimy muscles, which made the sensitive flesh squeeze even harder. The loud moans coming from the giantess above were muffled by her butt meat, and almost completely drowned out by the sickening noises echoing deep inside her bowels. Wet squelches filled the chamber as her undulating walls massaged your body, wrapping you tight with a juicy embrace. Her dark pit throbbed and pulsed before finally releasing its grip on you.

Samus was panting a little. You were small, but felt way better than she expected. Planting her palms in front of her for support, she slowly started raising her hips. Your tiny body slid out the dank hole, sticky threads of anal juice stretched across your exposed skin. The anus went all the way back up to your shoulders and stopped, keeping your head inside. Samus's asshole was relaxed and breathing. Faint bits of light entered inside the gaping hole, illuminating the humid bowels. You could see her red walls quivering in anticipation, ready to swallow you again. Beyond that the oozing cave led into a deep darkness, one that extended into the girls very core. The view filled you with dread, right up until the moment Samus started to push her massive ass back down into the table and submerged you in darkness once more.

Lubricated by her anal juices, you slid back inside her booty smoothly. Picking up the pace, Samus forced you all the way up her heavy ass and then immediately started to drag you back out. This was it. She was going to start fucking you like a dildo now, and there was nothing you could do to stop her. Moaning, she sped up her steady hips into a gradual rhythm. Your slow sliding within her ass escalated into a rough pounding, driving you face-first into the hot pumping walls. Splashes of anal juices cascaded from her depths into your mouth, filling your gasping throat with the taste of feces. Savagely she rammed you into her bowels, your head was used to force the thick throbbing walls apart, over and over again.

The tightest part of her ass was definitely her cramped anus. The ring gripped you with incredible strength, crushing your body as it went up and down your form. Repeatedly, you were squeezed inside her putrid anal tube like toothpaste. It felt like you were going to burst at any second. Her sensitive pucker quivered, loving the feeling of fucking your squishy body. Every time it passed your dick you winced, the pressure from her asshole felt unbelievable. You tried to compose yourself but it was impossible, and after only a minute of being fucked you came.

Samus didn't notice your orgasm or care, she was too busy working on her own. Her pussy leaked juices onto the table, raining droplets on the shiny surface one thrust at a time. She leaned back into her sex toy, and changed positions from being hunched over to drilling you straight up her back. Bouncing her huge booty on you from this angle felt wonderful, it made her shout out loud with each thrust.

"AHHN! YES! YES! YES! GET! IN! THERE!"

The heavy thumping of her ass hitting the table over and over was intense, it shook you to your core. Her movements got rougher, but she still wasn't ready to cum yet. You, on the other hand, had already cum multiple times. The excruciating pain and rank stench were being converted into pure pleasure thanks to that green alien extract you drank, and her hard ass-fucking kept you in a constant state of ecstasy. Had the stimulus been different cumming this much would have felt amazing, but because you were being raped by a giant shithole it made this whole ordeal a life-scarring experience. You screamed for her to let you go free, but your voice was lost in her deep dark ass-cavern. It was overpowered by the wet squelches surrounding you and the sexy muffled groans outside.

Chapter 6: The Space Goddess Finally Cums by NotOnTime

You could picture her, ramming her perfect shapely ass into the table, moaning in bliss. Her amazing breasts would bounce up and down, with hardened nipples. Sweat would drip from her mature smooth body, filling the room with her womanly musk. While you were trapped inside her pulsating rectum she had been getting off to your struggles, and would pound her butt into the table to feel you reach just a little bit deeper. Her lips, wet with thick saliva, would let out short hot breaths and horny moans. Down below, her lower lips would be flushed red with colour, and her clit would stiffen.

WHAM! A thunderous quake rocked your world as Samus smacked her own ass. The humongous butt walls clenched down on you again, forcing you to gasp for air. As horrible as it was, you were starting to get used to the smell of her rectum. The alien goo was distorting your mind, making you think of this gruesome torture as pleasurable. With every orgasm you lost some of your sanity, becoming a slave to Samus's ass. Was this what she wanted all along?

The giantess's walls actively tried to suck you in deeper. As if her ass had a mind of its own it slurped your body like a tasty popsicle, and slathered you with hot grimy juices. The rippled flesh of her anal canal clung onto you lustfully. It tried to keep a hold of you despite Samus sliding you in and out of her ass. The speed of which she was fucking her little man-dildo started to become a blur, and made the tight embrace of her muscles all the more painful on your battered body.

From all the rapid butt humping she was doing, something nestled within her huge ass began the churn. A growing pressure deep inside her intestines was knocked loose. Samus felt the noxious fumes building inside her and smiled, because she knew this was about to be hell for you. She kept ramming her ass with your body, easing the hot payload through the coiled walls of her colon. Low gurgles rumbled your way from the swelling darkness above. Something big was coming, you heard it get louder as the organic cavern began to twist and groan.

"Open wide, I got another big present for you!" Samus giggled.

She slammed her gigantic ass flat on the table, and paused her buttfucking for a moment to give you her gift. Her anus took you all the way inside and then erupted with a massive steamy fart. It exploded with a strong trumpeting sound, louder than Samus's moans of relief. You screamed inside her thundering farthole, engulfed in the thick onslaught of heavy gases. It smelled absolutely vile, multiplied by the horrid innards of her bowels it felt like the most potent fart yet. You were drenched in the smell, the torrent of stink whipped past your body and gushed out her pulsating anus. Her vibrating shithole sputtered and spat the fart out violently. It produced disgusting sounds as it decimated you with an ongoing stream of scorching hot girlish air.

Samus pushed with her monstrous ass, to make sure all the revolting gases came out at once. Sharp winds from deep within her giant butt were forced down your screaming throat. The foul air attacked your lungs, defiling your body to its core. You cringed and trembled in pain until the giant fart finally broke you. The feelings of pleasure struck your body like lightning and took control of your senses. Corrupted, you howled in delight, enraptured in the massive smelly butt. Samus's fart smelled amazing, delicious even! You craved more of it, you huffed her thick rancid gas like it was a savoury sweet. Completely losing your mind in sexual nirvana, you came instantly and began writhing around uncontrollably. Feeling a full body orgasm like none other you flailed wildly. Your arms thrashed against the rippling walls of Samus's ass, unable to stop. Your expression looked overjoyed, but tears ran down your face. You mind was gone, lost to her huge ass and wretched bowels.

Your captress let her fart taper off, only to have it followed by the mother of all vibrators go off inside her ass. You felt exquisite down there, your constant flailing sent tingles up her spine and enticed her to keep going. Samus caught a whiff of her release and guessed that her raunchy fart had destroyed what was left of your sanity. That didn't matter to her right now, all she was concerned about was how amazing your tiny little arms and legs felt as they prodded the inner walls of her butt. She lifted her great big rump off the table once more, and got back into the rhythm of using you like a dildo.

Your whirling body inside her bowels wouldn't stop, it felt amazing. Even squeezing her mighty asshole up and down your body wasn't enough to keep you from pounding back at her butt, if anything it made you go faster. You were in a state of unending orgasm, prisoner to both her gargantuan ass and your infinite bliss. Her slippery sensitive butt flesh wrapped around you, desperate to feel more of your delicious squirms. You obliged, happily convulsing under the wet consuming ass muscles. Samus never had a sex toy that felt this good before, it made her scream in delight. Her voice went higher and higher pitched until she was ready to cum.

"AAHHHN! My ass! Don't stop moving inside my ass! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Bucking her hips one last time, Samus locked in place and began to have an anal orgasm. Her drooling butthole expanded and contracted, repeatedly crushing your body inside. Samus slapped her hands on her booty and squeezed her cheeks as hard as possible, groaning hoarsely as she did so. Her loins pulsated with life, chewing you up like a piece of food. Frothy ass slime coated your body as the bowels lovingly clamped down on you. Her gushing pussy burst with sticky juices, and sprayed the table. Hell-bent on feeling more of you, Samus leaned back with all her weight as she came, drilling you in as far as you could go. Her hungry anus ate all the way past the orange goo holding you in place, until its wrinkly pink skin touched the table.

Your goddess's ass clamped down harder than ever before. The smell of her tasty farts still lingered inside her ass, they encouraged you to keep wriggling. You could hear her moaning and screaming outside, clearly loving what you were doing. You couldn't stop. You didn't want to stop. Her god-like ass had claimed you as its own now, you lived to serve it. You wanted to feel more of her bodily contractions. More of her rancid yummy farts. More hot crushing clenches from her cute anus and stuffy bowels. More! More more more more more more...! Everything for you went white...

Samus huffed as she calmed down from her assgasm. That felt incredible, she couldn't stop herself from shaking. Slowly and carefully, she lifted her ass, pulling you all the way out of her gaping pucker. Sticky threads of butt slime stretched from your head to her asshole as you finally exited the warm hovel. Samus turned around to see how you looked. You were slumped over backwards, coated in wet ass juices with your eyes rolled back into your head. At first she thought you were dead, until she noticed your body still twitching from pleasure. You were merely passed out from the intense experience.

End Notes:

That's all for now, I plan to add more someday in the future. Hope you liked it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7945