Shrunk With Samus Redux by NotOnTime
Summary:

You find yourself shrunken on the sexy space bounty hunter's ship and when she finds you she's anything but hospitable.

Old writing.com interactive that got deleted and then miraculously saved by a good fan (Maker7k). Parts were missing such as the intro so I ended up rewriting them. I also took the liberty of improving a lot of the general writing stuff, using what I've learned to fix up some areas.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8629 Read: 44654 Published: November 28 2018 Updated: December 04 2018
Chapter 1: Meeting The Bounty Hunter by NotOnTime

You woke up on a cold flat surface. Your head felt groggy and your back hurt, whatever you had been sleeping on wasn't soft. Looking around, you seemed to be in some sort of futuristic living quarters, only it was much larger than you. You were on top of a large silver table, standing probably an inch or so high, and for some reason you were completely naked.

"What the-? Where am I?" you said to the empty room.

As if on command, one of the chrome doors slid open. A tall blonde woman walked in, wearing a blue skintight suit. You recognized her immediately: it was Samus Aran, the famous bounty hunter known across the galaxy. She was dressed in her trademark Zero Suit, a sexy sky blue number that left nothing to the imagination. You gawked at her, not only was she more gorgeous in person, but she was absolutely huge compared to you. Her body was the female form given perfection, the ultimate blend of looking fit and toned while also curvaceous at the same time. She exuded an aura of strength, while having just enough fat in all the right places. Her breasts were especially filled out, plump and juicy, they danced as she walked. Down below, her hips and thighs were just as delicious looking. You could gaze at her giant form forever.

Suddenly the blonde giantess let out a hefty sigh.

"Ugh, that mission was not worth the credits at all. What a pain..." she said to herself. "I think I need a day off to relax or something."

As she walked by she caught herself in the mirror. Doubling back, she closely looked at her own reflection.

"Hmm... maybe I should trim my bangs again, they're getting kind of long..." she said, bending forward to get a better look as she played with her hair.

The mirror was directly across the room from the table you were on. As a result, when Samus bent over to check on her hair you were treated to a full view of her ass. Even compared to her magnificent boobs her ass was on a whole other level of perfection. It was big and round, a plethora of delicious wobbling meat, but without being so large that it sagged. Without contest, Samus had the best booty in the galaxy. You couldn't take your eyes off it, which ended up being to your detriment. As you stared, Samus finished checking out her hair in the mirror. Her eyes wandered, and just over her shoulders she saw your reflection, standing on top of the table. For a moment her glance met yours, and the bounty hunter spun around drawing her blaster.

"Who are you?! How did you get into my ship?!" she shouted, aiming her gun straight at you.

You should have put your hands up and explained. That would have been the smart thing to do. However Samus's raised voice, combined with having a weapon aimed at your face, gave you the instinct to run for it. You dashed to the side, sprinting to make an escape off the chrome table. Almost as fast as you took off Samus was right on top of you. She moved with lightning speed and snatched you up in a firm fist. Before you knew it Samus was holding you in front of her giant face.

"So let me guess, you're another spy, aren't you? Were you hired by the Space Pirates to track me down?" she barked.

You stammered, trying to think of something to say that would calm her down.

"You're naked? What the...? Maybe you're just some pervert spy who snuck onto my ship, is that it? Were you checking out my ass before? I saw you staring."

"N-No!" you yelled.

Samus didn't say anything, but she clearly knew you were full of shit. A devious smile crept across her face.

"Hmmm, are you sure about that? You know what? I think for spying on me, you deserve to be punished."

Samus had just got an idea. Lately she had been feeling fatigued and a little backed up. She needed a good toy to play with, something that would help her feel some relief from her stressful life. This little lecher she found was the perfect size for her, the thought alone made her nether regions clench. It was decided, tonight she was going to indulge herself and finally unwind.

Using the mirror to guide her hand, Samus reached behind her back and started to pull down the zipper of her Zero Suit. The other hand holding you wasn't far behind, treating you to the sight of her naked back flesh becoming unveiled. The shiny blue material split down the middle like two opening curtains, exposing the perfect supple skin underneath. Small droplets of sweat ran down her back, adding to the allure of her sexy body.

You were brought lower and lower down the line of her spine until the zipper stopped, right above her butt crack. She was going to send you between her cheeks, punish your tiny body with her gigantic ass! You could see it waiting inside the darkness of her blue Zero Suit, the aroma of womanly butt sweat wafted into the surrounding air. Droplets of sweat rolled down her back and into the dark crack, never to be seen again. This woman was intending on putting you with them, inside the magnificent blue booty that was wobbling in front of you. Before you could yell at her to stop her fingers had already released you from their grip.

You were in free fall for a moment, and then you felt the impact of a bed of flesh. Warm and moist, the texture of her cheeks had some give to it. The landing was only momentary however, as Samus's smooth skin was springy enough to make your body bounce off of it. You tumbled down the slope of her rounded buttocks, rebounding between the luscious girls cheeks and the material of the suit. The light was getting dimmer and the humid atmosphere was getting stuffier the further down you went. You hit a spot near the bottom and found yourself wedged between two warm globes. It was right where she wanted you.

Samus gave a chuckle and started to zip up the back of her Zero Suit.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7945