Everyday Tiny (Teacher) by GrapeApple853
Summary:

Ella Jane is excited to have five days of no high schools. Too bad she's trap in her teachers' butt crack her bully drop her in. Now she must spend her five days trying to get her teacher attention.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2249 Read: 20379 Published: November 11 2018 Updated: November 13 2018

1. Chapter 1 by GrapeApple853

2. Chapter 2 by GrapeApple853

Chapter 1 by GrapeApple853

Ella Jane was born tiny. Her mother and her big sister didn't know what to do, but they accepted her, no matter how tiny she is. Ella loves her family but sometime's they forget about her very easily and accidentally steps on her sometimes or even sat on her. When her sister sat on her, it turns out her skin is flexible like a stretchy and also very squishy. They apologized to Ella everytime they didn't notice her there but she forgave them. It was normal for Ella at home, but in school, it's a living hell.


Ella was just finishing her work on her tiny desk in Ms. K class, her English teacher. Ms. K sometimes forgets Ella was in her class or when she steps on her as she walks around her class. Ella has to be careful around her. Her body is massive (to Ella). When she leans over to help another student, her massive butt is so close to her she could sit right on top of her anytime she wants to, and when Ella ask for help, her button-down shirt showed her cleavage that could swallow her up if she moved up closer to her. Ella hopes she never gets into any awkward encounter towards Ms. K, but maybe she's overthinking it. Today is Tuesday and after she finishes her last class after lunch, she'll be heading home and relaxing for five days.

 

As she daydreams her relaxation, she was pick up by none other than her bully, Trish and her two gals, Polly and Mandy. "Hey there, putty. How's my number one stretch toy is doing?"

"Let me go, Trish. Can't we just skip this? A-And besides, you won't see me for five days! I'm pretty sure you would love that." Ella struggles between Trish's fingers. She does not want this day to be terrible.

"Yeah, but I like it more when no one can find your useless tiny body. I mean, come on? It's twice the fun nobody finds you." Trish smirks and looks at her gals. "What should we do girls?"

"Maybe we should flush her down the toilet," Mandy suggested.

"No way, she'll be better off if we shape her like a gum and give it to someone. They'll never know it's her." Polly said with an evil look. Ella struggles more, trying to avoid any of those suggestion they'll do to her. She looks around for any sign of hope till her eyes landed on Ms. K as she's lean over, helping a student on one of their problems. Her jean pants were lowered from behind, showing her butt crack. Trish follows Ella's gaze and smirks.

"Girls, I think I know where to put putty here" She points at Ms. K and they all giggled. 

"Trish! Please don't do this! I-I'm fine with the toilet thing!" Ella pleaded, but her response was Trish smooshed her lips tightly so that she wouldn't shout for any help. Even if she did shout for help, no one would hear her anyway. 

"Have fun with Ms. K. I hope she'll never find you in her ass." Trish smiled as she began walking towards her as Ella tries to scream but nothing came out. Trish lifts her above Ms. K butt crack as Ms. K kept her focus on the student. She drops her straight down in Ms. K butt crack as she slides down till she stuck between her teacher butt cheeks, she felt nothing. She started to thrash around, trying to get Ms. K attention she's in her here. "Ms. K." She heard Trish said. She felt Ms. K stands back and turns around to Trish. Her butt cheeks jiggled every second as she moved.

"Yes?" Ms. K ask.

"Um...Your pants are showing your backside." Trish whispered to her, acting innocent and nice. Ms.K began to blush a bit.

"It is?" She looks over her shoulders and sees her pants were indeed showing her butt crack, but not Ella as she was pulled deeper in her teacher's ass. She looks back Trish and smiled. "Thanks for telling me." She grabs her pants and began pulling it back up very tightly, making Ella unable to move an inch. She felt her teacher starting to walk back towards her desk and knew what's coming next. 'Nononono!' She felt her sit down on her chair, as Ella is stuck between her two cheeks. This feels so painful! This is not how she wants to spend her five days, stuck between her teacher ass. 'I gotta find a way out of here!' She manages to move and grabs her fleshy cheeks and pulls herself up, making her way outside of her ass. As she kept pulling herself up she hears the lunch bell rings. "Finally. I don't have a class after lunch, so that means I can go home now."

Ella felt her stand and start walking to the cafeteria. Each time she walks, her cheeks press against Ella, squishing her like pancakes. 'Nonono! Ms. K! I'm in here! I'm getting close to your anus! Help me!' This has to be a nightmare, she can't go home now. She'll be stuck with her for five days! The more Ms. K walks, the more her butt cheeks clench together. She hears her saying goodbye to other teachers and the staffs as she walks out of the school building, heading straight towards her car. Ella finally escapes from her teacher's cheeks and fell down on her panties. She felt her mouth began to open and shouts out her teacher. "Ms. K! Help me!!" Her teacher didn't hear her as she opens her car door and sat down on the seat, squishing Ella flat on her left cheek. She started her car and drove off, unaware she bringing her tiny student with her.

Chapter 2 by GrapeApple853

Ella was struggling around on Ms. K ass as she kept driving. How will she get her attention she's in her panties? 'Dammit! Why is it always me?' She felt her teacher shifted in her seat, smushing her flat on her left cheek.

Ms.K was minding her own business driving towards home till she noticed a mall three blocks away. "Hmm. Since I left early, I guess it wouldn't be bad to buy some clothes." She changed her lane and headed straight to the mall. 'The mall? Great, that means more smushing for me...Wait a minute. Maybe she'll look for some panties and ask for a dressing room, then I'll be able to get out of here!' Ella felt Ms.K shifted again before feeling her getting out of the car seat and began walking. Ella felt her cheek jiggling and shaking side to side. It's like an earth quark here!

"(Groans) Why is Ms. K's butt so big? It's almost as big as mom and aunt Tina!" Ms.K was looking around to see any clothing shop till her eyes landed on a shop called Forever 21. She smiles and heads right in. She picks up a few shirts, pants, and a few panties and thongs she wants to try on. She walks to the dressing room, picks a room, and began stripping down, taking off her shoes, shirt, and her pants except for her bra and panties. Ella sees a faded light due to the panties she's trap in. She doesn't understand why didn't Ms. K take off her panties? 

"Oh! This shirt looks great! Maybe I could get another one for Brooke? I'm sure she'll love this.!" She heard her teacher say, she must be talking about Ms. Principal Brooke. When Ms. K finished trying on a few shirts, she began trying on a few pants. The first choice she chooses were skinny jeans. Ella felt herself being press against her teacher's cheek with a tight force. Ms. K viewed herself in the mirror and sees how amazing she looks good wearing these skinny jeans. She bends down and looks in the mirror to see her behind, looking very amazing. As for Ella, this is hell! She's lucky to be squishy or else all her bones would be broken.

Ms. K tries on several different types of pants that were tight, as Ella was pressured to her skin like a tattoo. She felt the weight disappear from the pants. She also noticed the panties were coming down too! Without hesitation, she reaches out her hand, grabs onto the panties and was ripped out from her teacher's cheek before free falling and landed on something rough and soft but the force of impact managed to knock her out cold.


 

"Alright! I think that's it!" Ella heard Ms. K voice when she woke up. She noticed she was staring at the ceiling for some reason and sees her teacher putting her pants back on. "M-Ms. K! Ms. K! Down here!" Ella screams out, but her teachers hear nothing. Ella continues screaming for her attention until she smelled something gross. She stands up and looks around where she is. "...Oh no. You can't be serious." She looks back up and sees Ms. K feet with her socks on coming down. "MS. K! WAIT!!" She screamed but it was too late. Her teacher places her feet in the shoe as Ella was now trapped between her teacher's sole and her instep. 'Oh god! No wonder why her shoes smell bad! Her sock stinks!!' She felt her tapping her shoe for a moment, making her smell that rotten odor and sinking deeper between her sock. Once it's settled, she started walking. Lifting up her shoe before dropping back down. 

This is torture for Ella. This is worse than being trapped in her teacher butt. Her teacher was walking around the mall until she noticed someone. It was Ella's mother, Mary. "Hi, Miss Mary!" Ms. K shouted.

"Huh? Oh Hi, Ms. K. How have you been?" Ella felt her teacher stop her walking but the pressure of her standing still and the odor of her sock was consuming her. Ella has no idea what was she doing.

"Great. I just picked up a few clothes for me and one for Brooke too."

"Really? Speaking of clothes, I was going to Victoria secret for some bras. Like to join me?" Mary ask.

"Sure. Why not?" Ella felt her teacher start walking again, making her being press between the bottom of the shoe and the sock. Once they made it to Victoria secret, they pick out a few bras they think is cute and comfortable. Ms. K decided to buy more thongs here too. They went to an empty dresser room and both began stripping down. Ella felt her teacher taking off her shoe and quickly grab hold of her sock. Once she's out, she let go and landed in a bra cup. She looks up and noticed her mother is with her teacher. Both of their breasts were enormous, she couldn't even see their face. It's almost like she was staring up at two Goddess.

"Mom! Look down! I'm right here!" Ella waved her arms, jumping up and down, trying to get her attention.

"So, how's your business in the company?" Ms. K asks as she helped Mary bra straps. 

"It's fantastic. We managed to make a deal with the company and now this company will work much faster. In a few months, once everything settled down, I'll be able to leave work early to see my daughters." Mary said as she positions her boobs in the right place.

"Aww. How adorable."

"MOM! MS. K! LOOK DOWN!"

They haven't noticed her for a while as they kept trying out a few bras. Ella gives up and just down in the bra cup. This probably belongs to her mother anyway. It was beige, so it had to belong to her mother, including the tag...Wait, that can't be right.

"This one looks cute." She saw Ms. K picks up the bra Ella was in and began bringing it close to her right breast. 

"WAIT! MS. K! DON'T PUT IT ON! HELP! MOM-" She was cut off when she was squished to her teacher breast and nipple.

"Did you hear something?" Mary ask.

"Hmm. No, why?" Ms. K asks, focusing on this amazing bra. For some reason, it felt very special.

"...Nevermind. Must be my imagination."

"It's alright...Hey, could you get this tag off this bra? I think I might wear this one today."

"No problem." Ella struggles against her teacher's breast. She gonna buy this buy and if she leaves, she'll miss her chance to get back with her mother.

"Thanks. Also, could you maybe make this tighter? It feels a little lose." Ella felt the bra put more pressure to her and her Ms. K breast. 'Why does she wants it tighter!? It's tight enough!' 

"No problem." Ms. K puts back on her shirt and tried on a few thongs before both of them leaves the dressing room and buy the rest of the bras and thongs they like. "It was really nice hanging out with you, Ms. K."

"You too. See you later!" Ms. K said and began her journey back to her car. Ella trash around, desperately trying to escape from her teacher's breast and getting back to her mother. She was so close!

"Ms. K! I'm in here! Please noticed me!" Ella yells, but her only response was her teacher keep on walking, with her breast jiggling up and down as she walks. "Ms. K!" Her teacher kept walking till she's out of the mall and went in her car. She started up and drives her way back home.

End Notes:

Which one do you like more for the next chapter and for the future? Unaware Breast vore, unware trap between Ms. K cleavage? Unaware anal, vagina vore, or just more unware butt crush, or unaware being trap between her teacher's butt crack again? No original vore. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7887