Sister Of Another Kind Of Cruelty by Chinaislitfam
Summary: Sel was playing video games, enjoying his birthday present, when he was struck with the shrinking epidemic. Unfortunately for him, his sister is the first one to find out about his predicament, and she has some plans for him now that he is a Shrinkee, and the mom is gone for the next week.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Incest, Breasts, Butt, Scat, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4234 Read: 35408 Published: September 20 2018 Updated: October 08 2018

1. Getting A Faceful Of Pussy by Chinaislitfam

2. Deep Inside The Pit by Chinaislitfam

3. Spending Time With Another Monster by Chinaislitfam

Getting A Faceful Of Pussy by Chinaislitfam
Sel was playing video games in his room around 3 AM. There were cruched up soda cans on the floor and crumbs from potato chips all over the bed. He was playing a new game he had just received for his birthday. He was going to stay up all night playing his new game, until a dizzyness struck him. Nausea and migraines struck over him, until he passed out.
“Woah, what is this place?” He thought as he woke up. It was a landscape of white fabric, and giant pieces of food that went up to his knees. He started to explore the flat world, until he neared the edge of a huge cliff. He peeked over the edge, and then looked up, realizing what had happened.
“No, no no no! I know it’s been happening in Japan, England, but it hasn’t hit America yet!” He cried, as he had ignored the warnings all over the news, that the shrinking epidemic has spread to other nations.
Then, the worst case happened. The loud, thunderous footsteps of his 13 year old sister, Hannah, filled the entire room.
“SEL! WHERE ARE YOU?!” Screeched Hannah, making Sel hold his hands to his ears from the sheer volume of the sound.
She did not get a reply, but she DID see something on Sel’s bed, but it wasn’t just an uneaten potato chip. She walked over to the object out of curiosity, then it struck her. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth, grabbed the boy and cupping her hands around him, and scurried into her room, twisting the lock on the door after she came in.
“Oh... my... god. You’re a SHRINKEE!” She bursted with joy.
“Yeah, but I need help! Get mom and take me to a doctor!”
“Selly, you know that hey haven’t made a cure for it yet! And I’m definitely not letting mom know, she’s leaving this week, and I can keep you all to myself!”
“To do what?”
“Oh we’re gonna have some fun... But I need a place to put you, because I need to go to school, but I can’t leave you here, you could escape!”
“WHAT?! First of all, you’re not keeping me to play with, I’m a human being, AND I’m your brother! Take me to mom this instant!”
“At your size, you don’t have a choice, and you’re not on control. So make the decision you can go here,” she said as she pointed to her breasts, “or here,” she said as she pointed to her crotch.
“EXCUSE ME?! I’m not going to either of those places.”
“Yes you are, now make the decision, or I will make it for you.”
“NO!”
She waited for a response, but all she heard was obscenities being yelled at her from a two inch tall boy.
“Okay, you are going... HERE!”
She grabbed the boy with her index finger and thumb, pulled the waistband of her panties open, and dropped Sel into the cavern that was her pussy.
Sel screamed as he was dropped, getting vertigo as he dropped from such a height at this size. He met the surface of the panties, which were soft, and was his only source of light, as the waistband snapped shut above him. He started banging against her skin, trying not to be pulled towards the 13 year old’s vagina.
“You better stop it down there, or it will be worse for you.”
But Sel was relentless, he kept banging on her crotch, screaming for her to let him out. Sweat was covering him from the teen’s soft skin, rubbing against him as she walked around her room.
“Okay, you asked for this, so remember that later on.”
She reached into her underwear and brought the boy out, and grabbed another object too. This was a dildo she had gotten from an older friend. She took off her skirt and panties, and got on the bed. She put the small boy directly onto her pussy, and jammed the dildo as far as she could into him. Sel was screaming in pain and fear as he was being shoved deeper and deeper, feeling and hearing the moans of his gargantuan of a sister.
After a few minutes of pleasuring herself, Hannah put her panties back on, pulled up her skirt, and walked towards the school bus, as she said, “stay safe lil bro, we’re gonna have some FUN this week!”
Deep Inside The Pit by Chinaislitfam
Sel, trapped deep inside Hannah’s womanhood, was trying to comprehend what had happened in the last 30 minutes. He had shrunk, and gotten shoved into his sister’s vagina, as if he was a sex toy.

He tried to wiggle his way down towards the wet lips of Hannah’s pussy, in hopes to escape from her. But she felt this wriggling while she was on the bus and clenched her thighs together, crushing him inside the already thin walls of this wet cavern. He kept trying to wiggle his way down, until two large digits reached in and pulled him out. Was he finally free?

“Oh man Selly... you’re actually really starting to feel good down there. Would you mind squirming more?”

“What?! No! Where even are we?”

He looked around and saw two rolls of toilet paper, 4 times his size, and that Hannah’s skirt was on the ground. He was in the ladies room.

“Time went by that fast?” Exclaimed Sel.

“Yup! And it’s about time for it to happen for a few more hours, then the weekend is here! And I’m bringing friends overrrrr!”

“No! Don’t bring your friends! I’m fine with you doing what you want to do with me, but don’t put me with the humiliation of your friends! Well, I’m not ok with it but you know what I mean!”

“Enough chit chat. More squirming, you.” She said as she wrapped her ginormous digits around her 2 inch tall brother, and shoved him back in her womanhood, leaving him screaming for help. But alas, no one could hear him.

Instead of defiance, Sel wanted to get out of this situation as fast as possible, so he wiggled around as much as he could, trying to reach for the lips of the teenager’s vagina.

The feeling of this much power over her brother made Hannah unnaturally turned on. She could do whatever she wanted with him. The sensation was so amazing, she started to masturbate in the middle of the bathroom. She reached for her pussy, and started rubbing it in a circular motion, feeling Sel wriggling around in the tight cavern. She started to moan, getting louder by the second. Her pussy was wet as Niagra Falls.

“What on earth is going on in here?!” Cried a female voice, sounding older than a student. It must’ve been a teacher, or another school faculty member. She checked some of the stalls, but not the two that were locked.

Hannah stood frozen still, and held her hand over her mouth to hide the feelings she was having. A door creaked open, and the feminine voice went farther away until she was inaudible. Hannah quickly got her things, and bolted to her classroom, avoiding as much attention as possible. Her panties quickly became wet from her masturbation, making her feel even more turned on. Her friends noticed that she came in the classroom awkwardly, but they didn’t say anything.

Meanwhile, Sel was getting jostled about with every slight movement. Even the casual movement of just sitting down in her seat made Sel’s imprisonment tighter and tighter. He knew this was going to be a long day ahead. And a long week ahead of that.
Spending Time With Another Monster by Chinaislitfam
The stench of the feminine walls was overwhelming Sel with disgust. He saw the light at the end of the tunnel, crawling towards it. As he was about to reach the end, BOOM. The walls squeezed him with all their might, the heartbeat of the child being almost deafening to the human ear, and then silence.
Sel passed out for about 3 hours. Hannah was sad, as him wriggling around was the only thing keeping her going that day. But she was about to get him back soon.
Lunchtime came around, and Sel was still passed out in the cavern of Hannah’s crotch.
“Hey guys! Guess what?” She said to her circle of friends sitting at the table.
“My brother... is a SHRINKEE!”
All of her friends gasped. “Oh my god, do your parents know?!” One of them said.
“No, and I get to keep him all to myself for the rest of his life! WAIT! Actually... my parents are gone for the next week, so you guys wanna stay at my house for a few days to play with him? This’ll be a once in a lifetime experience!”
All of her friends cheered as they found out this news.
“Yes!”
“Oh my god, this is gonna be so cool!”
“I’ve never seen a shrinkee in person before!”
Then Hannah said, “First though, I need to let someone else see him.”
Hannah got up from her group of friends, and paced over to the other side of the lunchroom, to the high school side.
“Where is she... where is she... THERE!” she said to herself, walking over to Sel’s ex-girlfriend.
“Hey Chloe, so do you remember Sel?”
“Yeah? I used to date him? And your his sister right?”
“Yea! But follow me, I need to show you something.”
“Why?”
“Just come!”
“Ugh, ok, if anything will get you to get away from me faster.”
Chloe followed the rather short teenager back behind the school.
“Ok, what did you bring me here for?”
“Just a second, I gotta bring him out.”
Hannah turned away from Chloe, and lifted her skirt up, pulled her waistband out, and pulled Sel out of her pussy with her index and thumb.
“Here it is!”
“Oh my god! Is that Sel?”
“Yeah! He’s a shrinkee!”
“Why did you need to show me though?”
“I want you to mess with him. Make him your slave for the rest of the day! I want to make him regret every thing he’s ever done to you.”
“Oh, he will be *very* happy to see what I have in store for him. When do you want him back?”
“By 3:00, end of the school day.”
“Ok!”

Chloe took the tiny boy from Hannah’s palm, and walked towards her car.
“Oh he is SO dead when we get home.”
She started the drive home, keeping Sel safely tucked away in the pocket of her skinny jeans.
When she arrived home, she was almost squealing with delight, she could do ANYTHING to him for 3 hours! She ran to her bedroom and jumped onto her bed, looking at the tiny boy, who was no bigger than her finger. She took her shorts off and then her shirt, and then her panties.
She started gently tapping the head of the boy. “Wake up, little Sel... come on... someone is here to see you!”
His eyes opened slowly, his vision going blurry. He instantly got vertigo as he was brought down to what he thought was Hannah’s pussy again. He started being swirled around and around in the hot flaps, and then raised up to eye level again.
“Why do you hate me so much Hannah? We use to play together all the time, and loved each other. And now that I’m small you use me as just a toy!” Sel said, with tears crawling down his face.
“Oh it’s not Hannah you should be worried about right now.”
“Huh?”
Sel looked up and saw the gargantuan face of Chloe, the girl he once loved.
“Oh no... no, no, no, NO!”
“What, you don’t want to play?”
“No! Why do you have me?”
“Hannah’s letting me play with you until 3:00, that’s 3 hours of this buddy. And with all the SHIT you put me through, I think I know what the first hour of this will be.”
She placed the boy on the bed, and turned around, giving Sel a perfect view of her asscrack. Suddenly, it started getting larger and larger. He turned to run, screaming for help, but to no avail. The cheeks slammed down on him, jiggling with impact. Then, it felt like getting ropeburn, except on his entire body, as Chloe started rubbing back and forth on the shrinkee she was torturing. After a few second of this, she sat up, and Sel begged for mercy.
“Please... Chloe... I’m sorry for what I did... to you a few months ago, but I’m still a... human being. Please... stop this.”
“No! This is just getting started! And you will learn how to treat goddesses with respect!”
She picked him up by the head with her index finger and thumb. And layed down on the bed, back up.
“This should help you learn not to treat us with SHIT!”
She lowered him into her asscrack, and then slipped his feet into the tip of her asshole. She then put one finger on his head, and started applying pressure.
“No... NO... PLEASE CHLOE STOP THIS!”
“NO! TREAT ME LIKE THE GODDESS I AM!”
She applied more and more pressure, until just his head was still in clean air.
“YOU WILL REGRET WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!”
And a small pop, was the last sight of Sel in the normal world.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7765