Spring Broken by Notkent
Summary:

A largely unaware focused tale of three girls that go on Spring Break and get more of an adventure than they bargained for.


Categories: Watersports, Adventure, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware, Vore, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 13657 Read: 59616 Published: August 14 2018 Updated: September 11 2018

1. Sunday by Notkent

2. Monday by Notkent

3. Monday (cont.) by Notkent

4. The Beach by Notkent

5. The Beach (cont) by Notkent

Sunday by Notkent
Author's Notes:

Mostly setting the scene. Some #unaware #butt

The glare of the California sun bounced off the hood of the Volkswagen as it rolled to a gentle stop on the gravel parking lot, but it was nothing compared to the glares inside the car, particularly Chloe’s.

 

“Finally,” the brunette groaned, unhooking her seatbelt and opening the sliding door of the minivan, “and only 4 hours late.” At 5’9”, Chloe had ample leg room in the vehicle, but that hadn’t stopped her from complaining the entire way from Dakota. It was spring break, she shouldn’t have had to compromise any part of her fantasy holiday. The 18 year old senior had been looking forward to the girl’s trip all year and she was here to party. Even the drive through Santa Cruz had lifted her spirits as they passed the throngs of students and young adults gearing up for a crazy week. 

 

“It’s not Mike’s fault, so quit taking it out on him,” Emily snapped.

“I’m just saying, we would have fit in my car,” Chloe replied, referring to the convertible her father had bought her. 

“Stop bitching because I have a boyfriend,” Emily retorted.

 

“Shut up,” Chloe spat. Emily just didn’t understand that she wanted to have fun. So what if she broke up with Kevin, they had only been together for a few years, and besides, they were never going to stay together in college. As she stepped out of the van, she had to adjust the stiflingly tight tank top she wore, the near transparent blue top was stretched by the bold red bra, struggling to contain her voluptuous 36FF breasts. The shortest of the three girls, Chloe made up for her lack of stature with an attitude, aided greatly by her large, self-confidence.

 

“Hey, aren’t we just glad we made it?: Emma piped up, her voice a little more shrill than the others’. 

 

“I’m just glad to be out of a confined space with you,” Chloe shot jokingly. At 17, Emma was the youngest of the group by a couple of months, but certainly didn’t look it. An athletic, body sculpted at the gym hid her youth while retaining a vibrance that was synonymous with the former. A pretty face with a smaller than average nose and a narrow mouth, one wouldn’t have thought her the boisterous flirt she was. The boy’s seemed to like her though. Not just for her bubbly personality and uncanny ability to put anyone around her at ease, but also for her ass. An unbalanced amount fo time spent on squats and deadlifts gave Emma her tight, round ass, reshaping her denim shorts in its wake. Despite how loosely the top of the high-waisted shorts enclosed her abdomen, such laxity could not be found at the apex of her curvature. Unfortunately, the above average beauty of her butt came with a cost, one that only her female friends seemed to be unable to overlook. 

 

“Come on, I had some pretty solid ones in there,” Emma beamed, hopping onto the gravel carpark to stretch her legs.

“Em, farting is not something to be proud of,” Emily scolded.

“Well you’re boyfriend doesn’t seem to think so,” Emma shot back, Mike had made a rather boyish remark at the first passage fo gas of the journey, in an attempt to break the awkwardness, but this had only encouraged Emma, a fact that neither Emily, not Chloe had let him forget.

 

“Can we just get inside already, I need a shower before I can even begin to have fun,” Chloe demanded. The teens had driven to Santa Barbara over hours from Dakota, barely stopping in their haste. Having left on Saturday, they finally arrived on Sunday evening and Chloe was reeling to go. The Bay Vue Lodge was a small motel some 15 minutes from the beach. A single concrete block, it was able to offer some of the cheapest prices for rooms in the area, at the expense of course of windows. After parking, the groiup entered the Bay Vue with baggage in tow (naturally, Chloe had brought a second suitcase to have the most choice of clothing). They crossed the ancient tiled floor to the empty desk, admiring the unnamed landscape paintings on the walls and the corners of the room where the torn away carpeting could still be seen. 

 

Emily rang the bell for service, and Chloe range it seven more times. Finally, a deathly skinny young man appeared from a side door, a pale uniform with the Bay Vue insignia on it covering his chest, and tacky board shorts beneath.

 

“Evening folks, how can I help?” he asked, his voice sounding like it hadn’t yet fully broken. 

“We have a reservation, two rooms, Smith,” Emily said.

“Right, let me just check that real quick,” he said, “I’m Nick by the way,”

 

He tapped on an old Dell with a series of “um”s and “almost”s until finally, “I can only seem to find one room under that name I’m afraid.”

 

“What?” Emily asked,”But Chloe, you booked two right? One for us and one for Mike?”

“I guess I forgot to call and change it; I only booked for the three of us I guess,” Chloe replied nonchalantly.

“Chloe!” Emily hissed.

“What? It’s not my fault you changed our plans without consulting us,” Emily shrugged, “Mic was it?, can I get a porter to help me with my bags?”

“No, Nick, we need you to find another room for my boyfriend,” Emily corrected, still glaring at Chloe.

“That’s going to be a tough one,” Nick apologised., “This week’s pretty busy, as I’m sure you guys know.”

 

Regardless, he tapped away at his computer after a pleading look from Emily.

 

“Well, it looks like you’re in luck, one of the room’s didn’t have a key because someone lost it, so we could always give you that one. But I’m afraid that’s all we’ve got,” Nick said. Emily turned to Mike. 

 

“That work’s fine for me,” he said, “We can just prop a bag behind the door or something.”

 

Their rooms settled, the teenagers left the lobby. The girl’s room was on the ground floor while Mike’s was upstairs. Having hauled his bag upstairs, Mike entered Room 15 to a simple layout. The room contained a single bed, a wardrobe and small nightstand with a lamp on it. A curtain led from this carpeted space to a bathroom with a  toilet, sink and shower. Mike dropped his bag on the floor and kicked it under the bed, he could unpack later. He scribbled ‘occupied’ on a sheet of paper that was on the bedside table and popped it on the door before heading back out to find Emily.

 

The girls’ room was similar, with three single beds in a tight line leading to a balcony and three wardrobes in front fo them. Their bathroom was almost identical, with tiled floors and no door; at least it was clean. Emily and Chloe bagged the two end beds which left Emma in the middle.

 

“Don’t worry guys, there’s enough of me for the both of you,” she chuckled, knowing full well that both of her friends were aware of her nocturnal gas releases, “So what are we doing tonight?”

 

Chloe had already unzipped suitcase onto the middle bed, almost instantly fishing out a Pink crop top with a very deep V and a miniskirt to match. 

 

“It’s spring break,” she stated matter-of-factly, “We go find some boys.”

“Now that’s what I call a plan,” Emma echoed her friend’s sentiment.

 

“Seriously?” Emily said, “It’s kind of late isn’t it? I’m probably going to get an early night in.”

“Screw that!” Both Chloe and Emma exclaimed in unison.

“Don’t be a buzz kill just because Mike’s here,” Chloe groaned.

“It’s not because Mike’s here,” Emily replied, starting to put away her things in a wardrobe. 

“Are you seeing him?” Chloe pressed.

“Maybe …” Emily started.

“You whore!” Chloe screamed, “You’re going to ruin my spring break girls’ trip!”

“Shut up Chloe, no, I’m not,” Emily retorted, still not meeting her glare, “And it’s not your holiday.”

“Fine!” Chloe huffed, “I only wanted to hang out with Emma anyway.”

 

Turning a cold shoulder so quickly her breasts swayed for a few moments afterwards, Chloe went to the bathroom to get changed, “We;re leaving in 30 minutes Em,” she shouted over her shoulder. Outside, having heard the exchange, Mike decided to retrace his steps. He tapped out a message telling Emily to head over to his room whenever she wanted and returned to Room 15. Unfortunately he forgot to press send. 

 

Half an hour after her friends had left, Emily finished unpacking her things. She set out a towel and bikini for the next day and her crocs by her bed. She scrolled through Facebook for a bit, wondering where Mike was until she was ready to text him. She checked the time on the top corner of her phone and decided that actually, 20;00 was late enough for an early night. She figured Mark must have gone to bed so she switched off the lights and plugged her phone in before collapsing onto her covers. She fell asleep almost instantly, the day having drained her more than she realised. 

 

Mark too, finished a few episodes of The Wire on his phone before checking for a message from Emily. When he saw that he hadn’t sent the last one. He decided that he could apologise for the mixup in the morning and had a quick shower before getting into bed, switching off the lights, he drifted off to sleep. 

 

*** LATE THAT NIGHT

 

Jackson, having taken over from Nick rushed from the employee lounge of the Bay Vue to the reception as the bell rang. The 24-year old post-graduate student was loving the extra money on the night shifts and even more so the people he was meeting. A scrawny ginger of 5 feet and 8 inches, spring break had never been very fun, but as a cheap motel clerk, he was doubling and quadrupling the number of attractive women he had spoken to in his life. The young woman waiting for him (gush) at the reception desk was a particularly good example.

 

At least 6 feet tall, the tan blonde was easily out of Jackson’s league. Voluminous  breasts hung beneath in tight white t-shirt, emphasised by a thin chest strap running above them. She looked like a backpacker, with a huge hiking pack on her back, but dressed like a spring breaker, with one of the most enormous asses Jackson had ever seen, contained beneath a pair of blue cotton shorts. She turned to Jackson with a confused eyes and dazzling blue eyes.

 

“I can check in yes?” she cooed in broken English.

“Uh….. yes of course,” Jackson stammered, regaining control of his wandering eyes, which the girl seemed oblivious to, “Do you have a reservation?”

“Reservation?” she repeated confused, “Deutsch? My name is Laura.”

“Right, but, did you book a room?”:  Jackson tried again, to which he received another blank stare, “Book a room? Online?”

“Ah yes, I have read the website,” Laura nodded, the movement causing her boobs to bounce and Jackson’s eyes to shoot down. It wasn’t really fair, with the behemoth 40E cups at eye-level, but he managed to keep speaking.

“Um, we’re booked up I’m afraid, but I can squeeze you into a room without a lock,” Jackson suggested.

“Yes, I would like a room please,” Laura replied, having missed most of the conversation, “Thank you.”

 

Jackson was barely thinking straight as she walked away towards the stairwell, her enormous behind rising and falling beneath her bag like two basketballs in a small bag. ‘”The door doesn’t lock,” he yelled after her, miming a door handle, to which the German woman nodded. She headed cheerfully up to her room, ready for a good night’s sleep in Room 15.

 

***

 

Mike awoke to a faint pounding and instantly sprung out of bed, fearing it was one of the dreaded earthquakes that the coast was so famous for. In fairness, he didn’t actually manage to spring out of bed, as he sat upright, finding himself on what he thought was the floor. He rushed to his feet as his eyes adjusted to the darkness and he saw the cave before him. He took a few steps back on the squishy surface panicking as he glanced from side to side for his clothes, or phone, or any sign of the room he had fallen asleep in. Looking behind him, he saw a large white mass, with a raised edge and easily thick enough to be a small hill. As he tried to process what he was seeing, the shaking was becoming more noticeable and almost rhythmically. boom …. Booom ….. BOOM …. BOOM!

 

***

 

Laura arrived infant of her room and saw a bit of paper on the handle. Unable to read it anyway, she followed what she thought was the little receptionist man’s instruction and tore it off before opening the door. She was looking forward to getting to bed as soon as possible. 

 

***

 

The darkness was shattered as if by a fast-forwarded sunrise as a massive vertical chasm opened to Mike’s right and light flooded the room in a wedge. He realised at that moment that somehow, he was still in the motel room, only a lot smaller. His mind racing, he forced his feet to carry him towards the light, towards the movement, towards help. He stumbled for what seemed like a 100 yards before stopping as the surface he was on ended abruptly. The bed fell at a sheer drop to the carpeted floor, but to his the two feet or so were yards. He looked up towards the door and saw that the light was broken by a silhouette. An almighty boom accompanied its movement as the colossal figure entered the room and swung the door behind it. A sharp click filled the room with light again, this time from above him, and Mike could see the situation more clearly. 

 

He was perched on the edge of his bed, too small to even see over the thin sheet that he had laid on. Having gone to sleep naked, he wasn’t surprised about her nudity, but he was surprised by the speed at which his penis swelled at the sight of the woman who had entered the room.

 

The 20-something-year-old was stunning: bleached blonde with a nice rack and a nice ass, but more importantly, she was colossal. Even from such a distance, which to Mike was miles, she was enormous, and the sheer volume of the sound her movements made told him all he needed to know about the difference between their scales. She deftly dropped her backpack on the floor, creating a mighty shockwave at rattled Mike to his core, and she barely noticed. As she stepped towards the bed, her massive presence only grew, and Mike furiously waved his arms and shouted to try to get her attention.

 

***

 

Laura rubbed her sore shoulders as she approached her bed, yawning as she neared. She reached into her pocket for her phone, her plan to text her friends that she had found  place to sleep in Santa Barbara and that she would meet them in the morning. Her legs and back were sore from the walking she had done after the bus had dropped her in the city centre, but now, she was ready to forgo the shower she had wanted in favour of sleep. Her eyes on the keypad, she turned to rest on the bed,

 

***

 

Mike’s hopes evaporated as the giantess stopped before him and turned, a phone keeping her gaze from noticing him. Despite not being the brightest student or proudest intellectual, Mike knew what was coming, and didn’t plan to stick around for it. He turned as quickly as his tiny legs could on the soft bed and stumbled away from the looming shadow that grew around him. Not daring to turn around, Laura’s ass caught him almost by surprise as the titanic woman crashed onto the bed. Mike disappeared between her left ass-cheek and the bed as her weight compressed him and the mattress with ease. The bed gave a creak as Laura’s butt forced it to conform to her curves, and Mike felt more pain than he had ever felt before in his life.

 

His body seemed to provide no resistance as the mass of cotton-clad flesh crushed him, and he felt excruciating pain overwhelm his senses as first his limbs, then his torso flattened. Only his head seemed to retain its shape beneath the behemoth. Astonishingly, he was still aware of his limbs, despite the waves of pain they were sending out, which to him was a bittersweet comfort. He had no idea if he would ever be able to move again, but at that moment he was just happy to be alive. 

 

The smell was overwhelming, a stale musk of sweat smothered Mike as he was forced to take ragged breaths from the foul prison, to keep his burning lungs from giving out. The giantess shifted, compressing Mike even further beneath her ass. He couldn’t understand how he was still alive, why he hadn’t been obliterated: all he could process was pain.

 

The bed suddenly creaked as Laura stood, relieving the pressure from the tiny teen. Unfortunately, the moisture and pressure beneath the colossal mound of flesh had been enough to hold his body against it, and Mike found himself rising through the air dangerously close to the canyon between her butt cheeks. He opened his mouth to scream, but whatever pitiful sound came out of his withered lungs fell on deaf ears, far above. 

 

Laura let out a deafening yawn, stretching her arms and tensing her body. Inadvertently, the ending of her glutes brought Mike quickly towards the opposite cheek. The terrified boy wanted to scream but any chance was quickly snuffed out as the powerful muscles crushed his body. The smell was even riper and Mike was forced to breathe it in to survive. This world thundered as Laura walked back towards the door. Mike found a brief respite as Laura bent over to untie her shoes, spreading her more than ample ass apart. Mike began to feel himself peeling off the titanic rear, only to have her straighten up and bury him once more within the confines of her crack. Mikes world began to shake again as she walked. 

 

***

 

Stifling another yawn, Laura decided to sleep off her fatigue and get herself cleaned up in the morning. Switching off the light, she sauntered to the bed and crashed onto the less than ample mattress, rolling onto her back and sighing as she felt the sleep already creeping over her. 

 

***

 

Mike was truly buried now, crushed beneath the weight of the German woman’s enormous ass. Still able to think, and unfortunately breathe, he could do little but wait in agony for his torment to end. He held out hope until he heard the first eruption of snoring.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! I'll do my best to keep this story rolling and deliver chapters as fast as I can.

Monday by Notkent

Emily awoke with a start, as a just of wind shook her to her core. The girl reached instinctively for her blanket but found nothing. Her eyes opened with a start, adjusting quickly to the dim morning sun, streaming through the balcony curtains. She could have sworn that she had fallen asleep on a mildly comfortable bed, but was now on a cool, rubbery cage. Light was allowed in through wide holes in the ceiling but the floor was solid. Emily noted a faint smell of sweat but was a lot more focused on the source of the gust of wind that had woken her. 

 

Beyond the rubber confines she was in, a sheer wall rose thousands of feet into the air. A break in this insurmountable structure swung in towards her, probably causing the mass air movement. With a deafening boom, a colossal shoe crashed into the room through the break. The open-toed brown wedge contained an equally large foot within, complete with badly painted toes. A leg materialised above the titanic foot as another swung into the room like a divine pillar. The tan white colossus was toned, a prominent calf rippling with the movement. Emily could see the scuff marks of dirt and scrapes above her ankles but was thrown back as the giant stumbled, slamming her other foot down to keep her balance. 

 

Emily craned her neck to follow the legs up to the base of a blue skirt, halfway up her muscular thighs. Each one was built like a building but didn’t look out of place with the rest of the giantess. The skirt stretched around her hips, revealing the form of an impossibly large, round ass. Her body then shot back together, with toned abs and a tight waist to which clung the fabric of her dress. A well formed breast formed the upper curvature of her dress, possibly 34Ds, but they seemed a lot larger from the tiny Emily’s perspective. 

 

The giantess that was Emma continued to stumble into the room, rapidly approaching her tiny friend. With each earth-shaking step, Emily became more aware of just how colossal her friend was. The tiny girl trembled as Emma’s foot fell beside the crocs she was in. From such proximity, Emily could see the mud and grains of sand on the cork wedges. Emily rolled onto her back and now looked directly up at her titaness of a friend. With one foot either side of the crocs, Emma’s legs rose into the sky like two pillars reaching for the heavens. The lumbering, tanned columns of muscle joined, high above the tiny girl, at a pair of white panites. The fabric was bunched up between impressive butt cheeks, and the twist continued forwards, along her perineum, before flattening out and hugging her crotch. Even from such a distance, Emily could make out a faint wet patch covering her pussy.

 

“God I can’t believe we made it,” Emma giggled, her voice sounding menacingly deep and reverberating around the room. Emily watched as she spun on her heel and landed with a creak on the bed, the weight of her butt compressing the thin mattress. 

 

“I can’t believe those guys didn’t want us to go back with them,” roared Chloe’s voice, her words slurring almost imperceptibly. Emily only caught a glimpse of her gigantic legs as she strode past to the other side of the beds, her own heels making a deafening booming that was overwhelming her tiny ears. There was another creak as Chloe too collapsed onto her bed. Emily had no idea what time it was, but she guessed that it was the middle of the night if her friends were getting back. She didn’t know what was happening, but she needed to get her friends’ attention. It felt like a bad dream, lying on the old rubber insole of her own croc, but Emily wasn’t going to risk anything. She rose uneasily to her feet, adjusting the rubber cave floor beneath her, and began running towards the heel. High above her she could make out Emma’s knees as her legs hung off the bed, but within seconds, the titan sat up, bringing her upper torso and face back into Emily’s line of sight. Hopeful that her friend would see her, Emily began waving her arms and yelling up for help.

 

“Turn the lights out Em, I can’t be assed to get up,” Chloe groaned.

“Sure, let me just pee first,” Emma replied, kicking off her wedges.

 

Emily rejoiced, as Emma started to stand, but her joy vanished as she saw Emma’s foot swing towards her. Having removed the wedges, she was sure that Emily wouldn’t mind her borrowing her slippers. Unbeknownst to the giantess, her tiny friend was already running from her fast approaching behemoth of a left foot. Emily dared a glance backwards as she stumbled towards the toe of the slipper, and tripped on the rubber. She fell onto her hands and knees as she continued to edge away from the grimy toes that flew towards her. Each one was at least three times as wide as she was and easily taller than her, curling slightly like flexible buildings as they approached. From beneath, Emily could make out the specks of dirt stuck to the bottom of Emma’s foot, bits of sand and dust, but worse than the sight was the smell. The thick odour of sweat clung to the foot like a physical film, and as it approached, enveloped the slipper. Emily gagged as the colossus approached, shying away from the stench. She slowed as the air around her became hot and humid, and her body felt suddenly heavy.

 

The titanic foot approached her impossibly quickly , filling the croc that was one size too small for Emma. Before Emily could reach the end of the shoe, the foot had overtaken her. With a painful thump the thick flesh of Emma’s foot connected with Emily’s back and knocked her forwards. The tiny girl screamed as Emma stood up and the monstrous foot pressed her into the hard rubber of the slipper. Emily was acutely aware of the pressure pinning her facedown onto the rubber, but it was not unbearable. She sucked in hard and tried to turn head sideways, but even so only managed to get the tiniest amount of stale air into her lungs. The smell was almost unbearable now, and as Emma shifted her weight onto her left foot, it felt as if sweat oozed out of her pores, covering Emily in the salty damp. 

 

As further weight shifted onto her, Emily started to feel the pain increasing far beyond the realm of comfort in her limbs. It quickly became worse and and worse until Emily couldn’t stop herself from screaming, the sound lost in the thick, moist flesh of Emma’s sole. Then suddenly it was gone. The pain, and any sensation from her limbs disappeared. Then just as suddenly, the pressure was gone. Emily heard a boom from elsewhere bu the slipper she was in shot into the air and a gap formed between the shoe and Emma’s foot. To her horror, instead of laying on the rubber, Emily found herself stuck to the giantess’s sole. She tried her hardest to move, but only her head seemed to obey her commands. She managed to crane her neck to see her body, but what stared back at her was terrifying. 

 

Her body had been flattened under her friend’s foot, and reduced to a pink mush on her sole. Emily wanted to puke, but she wasn’t sure she had the insides for it. Yet somehow, she was still alive, still thinking; it was bizarre. She felt a slight tingling however as from the mush, a leg started to reform. However, her moment of respite was short lived as the foot reached the zenith of its path and came crashing back to the ground. Emily yelped imperceptibly as her body was again crushed beneath Emma’s foot, being smothered in her sweaty flesh as she staggered to the bathroom to pee. With each step, Emily reduced to nothing and partially recovered before repeating the nightmarish cycle of pain. 

 

Emma stepped into the bathroom, pushing through the curtains and stepping carefully towards the toilet. The stomping stopped and the giantess turned on the balls of her feet. The simple movement ground Emily into the slipper, the tiny girl screaming in agony as she felt the useless mush of her arms being ripped off. She was sure she was going to pass out, but just managed to keep conscious in the sweaty hell of her existence. She felt shifts in the weight as Emma hiked her dress up over her waist and shimmied her panties down her toned legs. Then the pressure was lifted as she slammed down onto the toilet. 

 

Emily felt the slightest hint of fresh air as Emma’s foot rose and slipped out of the croc. The tiny girl caught a glimpse of the tiles below her and the orange croc. She suddenly heard the distant echoing crash of piss hitting the toilet water for a few seconds before the titanic foot came crashing onto the bare tiles. Her legs were crushed once again, but this time, the arch of her foot left her torso and arms free.

 

“Emma! Help me!” Emily screamed, but saw that she was getting nowhere. Instead, as her arms seemed to be retuning to some degree of function, she began clawing at the tile before her and felt herself slowly detaching from the sweat sole of her friend’s foot. The effort was tremendous and her legs were shooting more pain through her than she could imagine, but anything was better than getting stuck under the titanic foot again. Anything. She felt herself slowly coming away from the sticky skin, but then Emma moved. 

 

Emily’s eyes widened in shock as the giantess lifted her foot off the ground and slipped it through her panties to stretch it. Emily saw the vast fold of stretched fabric fall past her as the giantess’ underpants fell to the ground. The foot she was still stuck to shot forwards and the tiny girl feared she would be sent flying off into the air. But she wasn’t.

 

The force of her movement was enough to dislodge Emily’s ruined legs from Emma’s sweaty sole, but by some miracle, the tiny girl was able to grab onto the same smelly skin and stop herself from being thrown a fatal distance. Instead, as her hands held onto the foot, her body swung down and she found her face, once again buried in Emma’s sole. Despite the filth that now coated her mouth and the sweat that fought its way into her nose, the tiny girl held on as Emma swung her foot back down. The simple movement was however too much for Emily and her puny body was thrown downwards, where she was sure she would go splat on the tile. 

 

Emily screamed was she braced for the impact, but landed on a soft surface that gave way beneath her. The faded white dunes that caught her had saved her life, or so she thought. Instantly the smell hit her, a foul mixture of sweat and piss powerful enough to make her head spin and her stomach retch. She tried to move, but her legs were still recovering blobs of mush, and her back seemed to be stuck to a moist patch on the surface. Emily knew exactly where she was. She gazed up to see the knees of her titanic friend and the edge of a toilet seat above her. 

 

As the crashing of the last few drops of pee faded, Emma’s foot swung around towards the panties to put them back on. Emily thought she would be crushed, but the massive foot missed her by millimetres and instead caught the gap in the fabric. Emma’s legs spread and the panties were pulled taut between them, crumpling Emily in the depths of their folds so that all she could do was breathe in the stench and star up at the goddess about to wear her.

 

Emma stood up and her tiny friend was forced to behold the striking beauty of her womanhood. Her powerful legs flexed as she straightened and her enormous ass jutted out from behind like a bulging cliff. Her stubbly, unshaven pussy gaped high in the heavens, spotted with brown hairs as thick as Emily’s fingers. As the giantess been forward to reach for her underpants with one careless hand, a remaining drop of piss fell from her crotch, striking the fabric and soaking into it, ushering with it a sharp acrid smell that overwhelmed the tiny host.

 

Emma pulled up her panties and started walking out of the bathroom in the crocs. Emily screamed in vain as she was thrust into the giantess’ crotch and unceremoniously smothered against it by the tight undergarment. The folds of flesh that formed her vaginal lips welcomed her like great doors and the moist flesh of her pussy lathered its juices all over her body. Emily tilted her face to the side, struggling to breathe as Emma’s musk overpowered her, but managed to cling onto consciousness for a little longer. 

 

Emma felt an itch in her crotch as she walked towards the bed, exhausted. She deftly reached down to scratch it, and pressed a finger between her legs. Emily was pressed into the inviting swamp of her pussy and let out a pathetic gargle as she was smothered. As Emma’s juices filled her lungs, the tiny girl passed out and her body was rubbed around her friend’s vagina with little care. 

 

Emma then climbed into bed and promptly fell asleep prone, unaware that her friend was trapped helplessly in her pussy.

 

End Notes:

Sorry for the delays, its slow writting this summer. Hope you enjoy.

Monday (cont.) by Notkent
Author's Notes:

A bit of a short chapter but please bear with, the next one will be juicy if all goes to plan.

Laura woke up with a yawn, stretching out her arms and blinking away the sleep from her eyes as she wondered why it was still so dark. Sitting up in bed and switching on the bedside lamp, she reminded herself that the room had no windows, so she had no idea what time it was. She checked her phone and saw that she had slept in to a comfortable 9 a.m.

 

Beneath her ample ass, the tiny, flattened form of Mike stirred from his semi-conscious state, as the colossal masses of flesh slid up along the bed and took the extra weight of Laura’s body as she sat up. He felt his face contort and conform to the new space allowed beneath the goddess’s butt, and tried his best to contain the voiceless scream of agony that the shift stirred. The full weight of the titan rested on his body, crushed between her ass cheek and the thin motel mattress. He could feel her move around as she reached for this and that, her towering torso moving and taking her centre of gravity with it, and her round behemoth ass moving to balance, mashing him in its wake.

 

After a second, earthquake-inducing yawn, Laura decided to get up for the day. Mike remained stuck to her shorts as she pushed herself onto her feet and stretched again. The tiny boy thought he would be used to it by now, but his mind winced as he was compressed in the woman’s ass crack by powerful glutes. Then she trotted off towards the bathroom. Stepping gracefully onto the tiles, the giantess approached the shower where a towel was already on the rack. She peeled off her top and bra before hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and pulling down. 

 

Mike felt the cloth he was stuck to slack as the cotton shorts released Laura’s massive butt and fell to the ground. Unfortunately, Mike’s body was in no state to cushion his fall so he landed facedown on the tiles, his nose and cheekbones shattering from the impact. Laura finished undressing by dropping her panites to the ground and stepping into the shower.

 

Mike regained consciousness in a few seconds as his face reformed. The pounding in his head was worsened by the deafening crash of water from the shower. Any chance he had of thinking straight was impaired by the mighty flow as droplets exploded on the shower floor like bombs at an impossible rate. Still, he was free.

 

Mike’s torso has almost completely reformed by the time Laura stopped her shower to lather with soap. The tiny boy’s mind was spinning. He had spent the night, shifting in and out of consciousness in the sweaty prison, trying to figure out what had happened, but he had no conceivable way of explaining why he was so small, and how he seemed to be indestructible … sort of. After some thought, he had come to the conclusion that this didn’t matter. His only goal was to get help, to be found and to escape any further pain at the unknowing hands (or rather ass) of this giantess.

 

He was just beginning to get the feeling back in his arms and legs when the water stopped. Mike’s blood went cold as the colossal shower door slid open and the world trembled as Laura’s foot hit the ground a few centimetres from him. He saw how the soaking wet toes pressed the cotton shorts flat beneath them, her full weight coming down with terrifying speed. He couldn’t bear to be crushed like that again, and prayed he wouldn’t have to.

 

Laura stepped out of the shower fully, straddling the pile of dirty clothes as she dried off. Water dripped onto them from her body but Mike was largely protected, as he remained touching the tiles beneath. He was starting to be able to move his arms when Laura wrapped the towel around her waist and picked up her clothes. Mike’s world spun as the giantess carelessly crumpled the clothes together, sweeping his tiny body up with them and trapping him a ball of fabric, between her sweaty shorts and her dirty panties. Mike was forced to breathe in an entirely different musk as his nose was rubbed in the imprint of Laura’s pussy. 

 

The giantess sauntered over to her bag, tossing the balled up clothes from the previous day onto her unmade bed. Mike felt the sickening sensation of being weightless before his cloth tomb exploded amidst the unkempt sheets. As the ball of fabrics flowered open, Mike breathed in fresh air for the first time since the previous night. Unladded with the stench of a titanic, sweaty ass or a foul, hungry pussy, Mike only had to deal with the small odour of the panites he was on as air flooded his face from above. Having regained function of his limbs, he pushed off the smelly covers and shakily got onto all fours, looking up at the dazzling motel room light.

 

Trying to get his bearings, he caught a glimpse of Laura from afar and stopped. The blonde goddess was shamelessly bent over her backpack, rummaging for something or other, and her monumental ass was on full display. Her tan legs, toned from trekking, rose like tree-trunks even from such a distance, connecting suddenly to bountiful, fleshy orbs. Even without the support of underwear or shorts, the muscular  glutes held their shape and Mike was mesmerised. Before he knew what he was doing, his body was stumbling and tumbling through the clothes towards the divine ass that had hardened him instantly.

 

Suddnely, he had to stop as he reached the edge of the bed closest to her, and stared, unable to move, aside from the throbbing of his cock, as the heavenly butt wobbled as she moved. The giantess, seemingly having found what she was looking for, straightened up, closing the crack between her buttcheeks and causing the muscles to tighten up, sending waved of excitement through Mike. His hand shot down to his dick and began stroking it furiously, desperate to release the pressure that was building up inside. 

 

She turned around and it was almost too perfect. Her breasts were much more mobile than her toned rear, swaying from the turn like filled balloons. Not massive to a normal person, but at Mike’s size, easily bigger than any single house he had seen. The slightly sagging orbs were pale compared tot eh rest of her, a clear tan line arcing across her cleavage where the sun had shone through her tank top. Magnificently small, light brown nipples adorned the breasts that now trembled as she stepped forwards.

 

He abdomen was tight, not athletic, but showing no signs of a paunch and narrow at the waist before flaring out at her hips. Between the muscular legs was a semi-recently shaven crotch. From afar, Mike could see the tiny sprouts of light brown pubic hairs, neatly forming around her vaginal lips. The ruffled flaps of skin, and the decadent flesh they contained were enough to push Mike to climax. The tiny man came onto the sheets, directly in front of this German goddess, who was totally unaware of his existence. 

 

Mike sighed deeply with pleasure but quickly snapped back to reality as the bed shook. While he had been carelessly masturbating, Laura had walked over to the bed and with her last step, shook the bed enough to knock Mike off his footing and onto his side. With a deft movement, the giantess spun around and before Mike knew it, was sitting down.

 

The memories of his night under her ass raced across his eyes and with a guttural scream he tried to turn away. It was no use. As Mike got to his feet and prepared to run, Laura’s titanic ass struck the bed like a meteor. Mike disappeared as he butt sunk into the mattress, compressing it beneath her weight and creating a crater into which anything that fell would be crushed by her rear. Mike only felt the tepid flesh engulf him, smother him, and press him into place. His blood chilled as he heard his left leg snap uselessly, unable to oppose Laura’s curves. His right arm followed suite and then it stopped. Mike opened his eyes, and saw nothing in the darkness. He could feel coarse ropes against his body, almost forming a layer between him and the mattress, and above him was soft, warm skin. Rolling onto his back despite the pain in his arm, he reached up with the other to feel the skin, for any clue as to how he would get out. 

 

The soft, uneven skin he was feeling was surprisingly hairless compared to the rest that was around him. He definitely knew that there was hair beneath him, but he didn’t want to be where her thought he was. Laura shifted a little and Mike was instantly blasted a stream of hot air. He closed his eyes as it stung the sensitive membranes and flooded his mouth and nose. The foul smelling gas of Laura’s fart was worst for him, his face only millimetres from her asshole. The odour clung to him like a sickening perfume, each breath making him gag and retch. Through the recently applied soap, the smell of her anus cut to Mike’s nose and lingered like an unwelcome guest.

 

Laura stood up suddenly, and before Mike had time to register that her buttcheeks were crushing him, she hosted up a pair of sky blue bikini bottoms, sealing him in her crack as the thin material stretched around her ample ass.The blonde giantess slipped on a matching top before stepping into her shorts again. She had seen the white, sandy beach, empty and peaceful, the night before and was ready to spend a day there. She tossed some slippers on and put a towel, her phone and wallet into a tote bag. She kicked her bag to the side and made to leave, swithcing off the light as she did so.

 

Mike was thoroughly trapped now, each, breathtaking step contorting the flimsy bikini around her butt and causing the fabric to ride up her crack. Pressed into the hair crevice, in imminent danger of being swallowed up by Laura’s gapping asshole, Mike could feel the wedgie pushing him closer to this blackhole, but he was powerless to resists. He tried his best to breathe through his mouth, to escape the still lingering stench, but he knew it would only get worse. As the tiny man started to lose hope, Laura strolled happily out of the motel and into the bright sunny morning, sunglasses on and the beach in her sights.

 

The Beach by Notkent

His environment could be described only as hellish. Despite having started clean and as fresh as could be expected, after several hours, the air was thick and humid, with tiny droplets of moisture coalescing on his skin, forming a putrid film that was inescapable, ironically entering every pore in his tiny body. The smell had worsened with the climate, becoming staler as the little air that circulated in and out fo this cavern was overwhelmed by the stench radiating from its walls, and its opening. Only his right arm was able to move, the rest of his limbs and indeed most of his torso a compressed mess, able only to send the signals of dull pain to let him known that they were still attached to him. 


 


It was pitch black, but he didn’t need light to see the deep cross-hatching pattern carved into his body by the hairs. Not long enough to appreciate from afar, but from such proximity, each was like a rope, as thick as his leg and long enough to wrap around him. He had been pressed so tightly against them, smothered between the two walls of flesh on either side, as she sat through breakfast, that his useless chest had conformed to fit around them.


 


At least he could breathe, although that was a euphemism. He struggled to catch the odd breath of foul smelling, sweat laden air as his world shook and jumped around him. Laura was not a speedy walked, but each stride came too quickly as Mike’s body was rubbed between her magnificently muscular glutes. The powerless boy being sheared in her asscrack as she made her way to the beach. Her footsteps boomed like bombs, distant, several miles below him from his perspective, but nonetheless able to shake his prison like an earthquake, each time shaking him beyond his ability to think straight. He was forced to accept that the brief moments between steps was all he would get to think, to try to concoct a way to escape this fresh hell, before another step would shake him beyond focus. 


 


The bouncing became steadily more intense as Laura started walking on the sand, her feet sinking into the sand as she went, causing her gait to sway and as a result, Mike was mashed even more between her undulating buttocks. Then suddenly she stopped. Mike’s eyes lit up as the pressure on either side of him reduced. Laura bent over to lay out her towel. The beach was A LOT busier than she had thought, but nevertheless, she had found a small spot to tan on. She dropped her tote bag in the white sand and bent over, her knees straight and her gorgeous ass high for the world to see. She fought the slight breeze to keep her towel even.


 


Mike’s left hand began to reform as the colossal butt cheeks spread apart, peeling him free of one, but leaving him firmly stuck to the other. The walk had been longer than it had seemed from the parking lot of the motel and Laura was truly sweating. The droplets of fluid on her back had steadily seeped into her butt crack, pooling and soaking Mike as they failed to be absorbed by the waterproof bikini. The disgusting flow had forced its way into his mouth and stung his eyes. The one saving grace however, of his torment, was that the sweat had lubricated him, and he now felt himself slipping. 


 


The bikini had ridden up and was practically pushing him into Laura’s sweaty asshole by now and Mike had to think fast. Mustering all the strength he could, he grasped onto the twisted fabric of the bikini and held on as tightly as he could. Laura straightened up, satisfied that her towel was set and Mike’s world flipped. The walls of her ass came together, squeezing his body, but he still held onto the scrunched up bikini wedged up her crack. 


 


Laura tossed her slippers onto the corners of her towel and prepared to lie down. She was never a firm believer of sunscreen, and really wanted to tan, but first, the shorts would have to go, and she’d have to fix the wedgie that was driving her insane. Oblivious to her busy surroundings, Laura stripped off her shorts with a quick tug, drawing the awkward, side-glances of several boys and more than a few older men, lounging around the beach, eager for the eye candy. Her left hand reached behind her and two fingers entered her crack, plucking the bikini from her bottom. 


 


Mike held onto the fabric for all he was worth, and as he had hoped, the twisted cloth had been uncomfortable enough to warrant Laura’s attention. As he refused to let go, his puny body was ripped from its prison, pulled free from her ass crack as the bikini came out smoothly. As her fingers parted, the fabric snapped back onto her tight ass, smooth against the curves. Mike suddenly felt unbelievably heavy. His right arm strained as he held his weak body in the air, nails digging into the blue cloth. He could feel the strength sapping, but simultaneously his other arm was forming. He only hoped that he would be able to use it before he fell. 


 


The diminutive boy was facing the gigantic form of Laura’s ass, as close as any boy around would dream of being. He could still smell the seat coming from her crack, but it was weaker, paling in comparison to the salty seaside breeze. Looking to the side along the wall that was her ass, Mike could see the tiny goosebumps where her skin was rougher and the beads of sweat, each the size of his head, sticking to the tan, while flesh. He could feel the heat on his back as Laura turned her back to the sun, its rays a refreshing but scorching compared to the darkness he had existed in for the past days. But he was almost free. 


 


He felt himself slipping, his weary fingers slowly but surely releasing their grip of Laura’s ass. He still couldn’t feel his fingers on the other hand, and he didn’t want to look to see if they were there. He made one desperate reach … just as Laura went to sit down. The tiny boy screamed as he was airborne for a moment, long enough to feel weightless, long enough to fear the miles he had to fall, and long enough to have Laura’s titanic ass crash into him, sending him flying through the air towards the towel and the sands. His scream died as the sun blinded him, coming out from the shadow of the giantess and being hit full blast in the face. He fell for what seemed like an eternity before crashing into the hard, hot ground. 


 


Mike’s eyes went black, but he came to almost instantly. He opened his eyes to horror as he stared up at Laura from behind. On the ground, he was miles below her and the towering giants of her legs were even more impressive. Worse, the behemoth of her butt was descending at an alarming rate, like a world-ending meteor form the heavens. He rolled to his side, his useless legs flopping on the sand as his arms did the work. He closed his eyes as the giantess came down, her ass striking the towel with a deafening boom, sending shockwaves through the sand.


 


Although she had sat down miles from him, the forced had shocked Mike. He was almost ready to accept that he was finally safe, when Laura’s torso came down. Her head landed at the edge of the towel, just a few 100 yards from him in his perspective. The second shockwave was less powerful, but Mike still needed a few moments to calm himself down before he was in any state to move. 


 


Each individual grain of sand was like a small rock and lying on them was less than comfortable, but Mike didn’t have much of a choice. Without his legs to move around on, he could only take in his surroundings, hoping that it would give him some clue as to what to do next. 


 


The towel was several hundred yards away from him, the edge rising just too high for him to reach. He could make out the frayed threads on the edge of the faded red sheet, attesting to the years of use. On top of this lay Laura, or rather, her head. The giantess’s body stretched out farther than Mike could see, but her head dominated his line of sight. The titan faced upwards, unaware of the tiny boy only inches beside her. He could see the profile of her face, the ears and neck largely covered by her hair. The thick strands of golden keratin fell in disorganised waves down to her shoulders. Mike couldn’t believe how epically beautiful she was, whether or not she would be at normal size, at such a colossal scale, she was gorgeous. Her sunglasses covered her eyes, but Mike could see her lips. The soft, pink folds of flesh were slightly parted. A few beads of sweat glistened on her upper lip, giving her a gigantic, angelic quality. The air above them shimmered as she breathed in and out, the minute changes in air temperatures causing it to ripple. 


 


Looking the other way, Mike could see more of the beach. It was an incredible sight. He hadn’t been to the seaside too much, but he had certainly seen his fair share of movies and TV shows to know what a beach was like. But this was different. While lying on the beach gave a certain perspective of looking up at people, at only a fraction of normal stature, Mike saw the world in a whole new way. 


 


People strolled along the beach were titans. Their impossible strides carried their legs unimaginable distances in seconds, and each step shook the earth, repeatedly and constantly, until the sand was in a constant state of vibration that made Mike nauseous. Mike could see sand being kicked up as toes ground the rock-sized grains of sand beneath them and flicked them into the air with sickening ease. Then there was the sound. The usual cacophony of chatter and screaming children was enough to necessitate raising voices, but at his size, it was deafening. Each scream was like a shrill dagger, piercing his mind and leaving a fissure in its wake. He tried to drown it out, to concentrate on what he would have to do, but he was struggling. 


 


Emily. He had to get to Emily. Mike couldn’t understand why she hadn’t come to his room the night before, but that didn’t matter. Interacting with anyone at his size was clearly dangerous. She was the only one he could trust to help him figure out how to fix this mess. Fix it? How did this even happen? He hadn’t even felt a little ill before going to bed. And now this … this disease had shrunk him down to a useless size. Someone had to know what had happened to him. Someone had to …


 


For the first time he noticed that his body was fully in tact. Blinking away the deep thoughts, he tested his legs, bending his knees and curling his toes. They seemed to be working fine, and he could feel the sharp tips of the rock-like sand beneath him. He slowly rose to his feet, testing his balance as the vibrations from distant steps continued. 


 


He walked a few steps, tentatively distancing himself from the titanic form of Laura. He glanced back as he turned and began walking away from her, thankful for every second of freedom he was getting. He felt the vibrations beneath his feet get stronger as he moved away from her, no longer within the protective radius of her body that people avoided. He was still looking back at her, at her colossal lips and inviting face when he stumbled. 


 


The ground shook violently, and he was thrown onto his back, practically launched into the air before landing hard on the sand. Mike squinted against the glare of the sun, but soon didn’t have to, as an impossibly large shadow consumed his world. He looked up. 


 


Until then, Laura had been the single most colossal person he had ever seen. The inexplicable mass and stature was beyond his comprehension, but Laura was a regular, if slightly tall girl. She was about 6 feet tall, and certainly had curves, but she not significantly more than some of the other women on show at a spring break beach. The giantess approaching him was something entirely different. Her 6’2" translated to several miles in height, reaching higher than any structure Mike had ever seen. Even Laura, he had only seen standing from a bed, but from the ground up, this goddess was truly breathtaking. 


 


Her left foot, closest to Mike’s tiny body, was as wide as a pair of trucks end to end, a column of pale white flesh dotted with freckles as big as he was. Her foot was bare, toes like school-busses dug into the sand with ease, sinking halfway into the grains, showing badly painted, pink toenails. The dorm of her foot was bare of visible vessels, hidden beneath a plump layer of fat, giving the impression of soft, cushions as large as clouds. Following his legs up was like looking at a cone, her hips wider enough to span his horizon. Her legs were thick and rounded, but again bare of hair, soft and pale like a milky wall. This measurable hip was confined into a black bikini bottom, visibly too tight to carry her mass. Mike could see the thin fabric on the sides almost enveloped by her love handles, but even worse was her crotch. The black swimsuit was stretched taut on all sides, and in front, showcased a cast-like image of her pussy, struggling to hold the skin inside, tufts of bright red hair protruded from the sides. The top of the nearly swallowed piece of cloth was obscured, even from Mike’s point of view by her belly. 


 


Unlike the carefully maintained waists of Emily and her friends this goddess carried an unsightly amount of fat from her abdomen. The almost bleached pad of fat hung like a thick sheet of dough that stretched from her bosom down to her privates, not firm and bulging but colossal all the same. It reminded Mike of when a child pretends to be pregnant by stuffing a pillow under their shirt, wide and plump. Her belly button was depressed, sinking into the fat like a blackhole, threatening to suck in anything that came to near it. A dip in the vast sea of flesh. 


 


The same could be said about her cleavage. The thin line stretched like a canyon, squished between the planets of her breasts. The bikini top was slightly better fitting, but still appeared stretched to its limit, nearly spilling its gelatinous content from the top. The black of the bikini bore stark contrast to her ghostly pale skin the dividing line lakin to a bizarre horizon, with black below and a white field, dotted with orange freckles above. The thin straps that held her bikini top on her chest shot up to wrap around a thick neck, absent of the markings of age, but full and fleshy all the same. These thin lines marked the boundary between breast and arm on either side. The hulking masses were almost as thick as her legs, but wobbled even more. Her plump shoulders were covered in freckles too, obscured by the sun that shone behind her.


 


Her jaw was wide, weighed down by her double chin that shook with each step. Her lips were full and parted slightly as she breathed through her mouth, wide enough to be a swimming pool, or so Mike thought from so far below. A flat nose and rosy, freckled cheeks were all the rest that Mike could see, as tacky, large, oval sunglasses covered her eyes. Her hair was short, tied back into the smallest possible ponytail, but uncannily red. The sprouts of hair on her pubic area were red, but her hair was even fierier in in appearance, as sunlight gave it the impression of an inferno, a life of its own. 


 


The ground shook harder this time, snapping Mike out of his trance as her foot collided with the ground, demolishing a small mound of sand and digging into it, her weight compressing everything in its path. Mike was momentarily drawn back into his amazement as the force of the step rippled through her chubby body, sending waves across the fat only visible to his tiny eye. The shadow loomed larger.


 


As her other foot rose, dragging a rain of sand behind it, Mike realised for the first time that he was in danger. He rushed to get to his feet but as the giantess’s step fell again, the sand around him was thrown into the air, and his body with it. He landed hard on his chest and groaned as pain shot through him. When the sand had settled, he suddenly felt more rain down on him. A grain hit him in the back, causing it to sting sharply. With a sinking feeling in his stomach, Mike slowly turned to look up. 


 


The size of the titan’s foot was indescribable. It dominated the sky as far as Mike could see and filled his puny field of vision with its dirty, dry skin. The sole of her foot was pillowy, but seemed deadly to Mike at his minute stature. A few grains of sand were stuck to the skin, held squished against her foot like bugs trampled by the imposing figure. Mike swallowed hard as the entire thing came shooting towards him. There was no point in trying to run, so he instinctively held up his hands, trying in vain to protect his face. The giantess’s foot hit the sand with the force of a meteor, instantly crushing Mike’s body. He blacked out. As her weight shifted onto it, the flesh of the sole flattened and spread out a little. The insignificant man was reduced to a minute pink stain on her skin. Pieces of pink muck; the result of Mike;’s bones and blood and flesh being churned remained on the sand as the majority clung to the goddess’s pad. Her foot slipped a little in the sand, shearing the remains of Mike’s body into a streak along the massive ball of her foot. 


 


And just like that it was over. The weight released and the foot began to rise. Imperceptibel specks of blood spilled onto the sand, to be evaporated quickly by the sun. The tiny boy’s corpse was nothing but a stain on the goddess’s foot as she continued on her way across the beach, utterly unaware that she had just obliterated a human beneath her. As she planted her foot down again, more of the flesh remained on the sand. She continued to carry his pathetic remains as she walked, each step mashing it against the hot sand. 

The Beach (cont) by Notkent

How was he still alive? Mike couldn’t understand what hellish curse he was suffering from. The first step under the tubby titan’s foot had obliterated his body, but miraculously, he had reformed. At least, parts of him had, a hand here and a leg there, and his face, smothered in the plump foot of the goddess. The rate of regeneration seems to get faster each time the massive foot smashed him into the ground and ground him to a pulp. It was worse now.

 

Each time the foot rose from the sand, his little body almost completely regenerated. HIs forming lungs drawing in a full breath of hot, sweaty air with his nose pressed into her sole. And each time the foot fell, he was crushed again. Then the foot rose, and the cycle started again. The giantess walked for a further few minutes across the hot sand. 

 

Julie reached her towel after a few more arduous minutes, wiping the sweat off her brow with the back of her hand. She felt disgusting. The heat was far worse than she had expected and the beach was unforgiving, with no shade in sight. She thought that a black bikini would make her seem a little slimmer, but the only thing it had accomplished was absorbing more sun light than could be healthy for her pale skin. She felt like she was walking funny, the sweat dripping down her back into her crack and making each step uncomfortable slimy. Worse still, the tiny bottom was far too tight, riding up her slimy butt cheeks and squeezing her crotch. She had had to adjust her bikini bra at least thrice already to stop her breasts from spilling out of the ridiculous piece. 

 

She wanted to change, but of course she hadn’t bothered to bring shorts or any other clothes. She thought about tying her towel around her waist so that at least her pussy wasn’t on show, but the little rectangle was barely large enough for her to sit on. She turned to sit down and rest her legs, wiping her feet on the towel to get the sand off, stuck to her moist, sweaty soles.

 

Mike’s eyes shot open as the giantess’s foot rose. She had been standing on both feet for some time, her weight mercifully split between them, but when she stepped forwards, he braced himself to be walked on again. His surprise was immense when she dragged her foot along a relatively soft surface, peeling his body off her, leaving him in a mush on the towel. Finally, the hot pressure of her pad was off him, and while his body was still a mess, Mike could breathe fresh air. 

 

Hie legs and arms regained some semblance of shape, unbelievably quickly, and Mike was loving the comparatively cool environment he was in. The fabric he had been placed on was soft and dry, and shaded, perfect to recover and figure out his next move. He his neck was bent such that he was looking at the titanic foot he had been under, but he could see much else. He wondered if the giantess could see him. IF she knew what kind of pain she had inflicted upon him. Probably not, as the foot turned and carried the titan away. Her shadow still loomed over him, but the foot retreated, and Mike felt a wave of relief.

 

That relief however, was short-lived, as the feet stopped. While they were some hundreds of yards away, Mike was worried about how they shifted apart, spreading as if broadening her stance. Gathering all of his strength he cranked his neck to look up, as from the corner of his eye, he could see the shadow widening. He should have seen it coming.

 

His gaze followed her pale legs to her knees, bending as he watched. Her thick thighs rose higher, connecting to the most humungous ass he had ever seen, too big for him to fit in field of view, even from so far. Impossibly, it was getting bigger, it was getting closer. The rotund, mounds of flesh parted, just revealing a tight bikini, twisted and wedged up her crack. He could just about fully see her right butt cheek as it flew towards him, the pale meteor rushing down to him. He whimpered, unable or unwilling to understand what was happening to him. Why?

 

Julia’s butt hit the towel with the force of an atom bomb, throwing up a cloud of sand several meter high … from Mike’s perspective. In reality, the small puff of sands grains that was tossed up from her 280lbs of weight crashing down on it. The edges of the towel ruffled as the air was forced out from beneath it, almost being swallowed up by her rump. Mike’s body was enveloped in fat. Thankfully, her weight was spread out over a much broader area than her feet, but it was still more than enough to reduce him to a tiny wet stain, most of the fluid being immediately absorbed into the towel, mixing in with the sweat that dripped from her crevices. 

 

Julia sighed as she leaned back into her towel and giving her tired feet a well earned rest. It was pity her towel was so small, but she just couldn’t help herself. She lay down, the bare skin of her sweaty back sticking to the sand as she did, and the tiny yellow grains getting in her fiery red hair. She had intended to meet her friends at the beach, and she’d even gotten there early to save a spot. So what if she hadn’t been able to save much space? They should have at least called her before they decided to ditch her to go to s spa. Screw them. She decided that she wasn’t going to let them spoil her fun. She would tan for a bit, then go back to the hotel and have her own fun. 

 

With her new resolve of enjoying herself, she decided to get something sweet and cold to satiate her and provide relief from the abusive heat. She shifted onto her left, raising her butt off the ground and reaching underneath the towel. Mike’s eyes were flooded with light and his lungs with air as he was momentarily freed, despite being firmly glued to her voluptuous rear. The redhead found what she was looking for, her wallet, almost buried under the sand and significantly deeper than it had been before she had sat down. She fished out a few dollar bills and tucked them into the waistband of her bikini, just above the right butt cheek, dangling it before Mike like a monetary lifeline.The tiny boy was temped to reach for it, but she rolled back into a sitting position, crushing him once more beneath her. Then, with great struggle, she turned the other way, onto her knees, and then pushed herself onto her feet, her titanic butt swaying high in the air as she did so. The flesh that had spread so far quickly crumpled as she straightened, folds appearing as the mass hung down like a pair of fluid-filled sacks in tow behind her.

 

As she started to walk away from her spot, back through the throngs of tourists and teens, Mike caught sight of her towel. The object seemed minuscule from so far away, pressed into the sand by the giantess’s cheeks, a central ridge raised where the cloth had started to ride up her crack. Mike couldn’t believe that he was still alive, stuck to one of the largest things he had ever seen, on the ass of the colossus. 

 

Her steps rippled through him as his body acted like a film over the fat covering her glutes. Mike was once again aware of the blistering heat that bathed the beach, already causing tiny beads of sweat to form on the woman’s back. Thankfully, his body was regaining shape, regaining strength and slowly coming free from the sweaty skin.

 

Julia walked with purpose, traversing the busy beach faster than she had on the walk to her towel earlier. Still, she had to control her strides, as each jarring stomp threw her breasts into the air and threaten to toss them out of the puny covering they currently had. She had long abandoned fixing her wedgie, and instead resolved to just accept it. She reached the ice-cream stand in minutes, her towering legs propelling her across the impossible expanse of the beach, to Mike, like crossing a continent. She cued up and reached to withdraw her money.

 

At that moment, Mike knew he had to act. Pushing off from her ass with all his might, we threw out his arms in reaching for the pale green papers having over the titan’s butt. One hand caught. As he gripped the paper, too light to even wrinkle it, Julia’s enormous right paw grabbed the other end of the paper. 

 

The bill shot upwards as Julia took out the bunch, pulling Mike upwards at an alarming rate. He wasn’t going to let go. Mike closed his eyes and braced for impact as he approached the waistband. Instead of getting stuck under it, to his chagrin, Mike slipped right under the tight band of fabric, lubricated by a surreal collection of sweat, trapped beneath a fold of the giantess’s fat, spilling over the line. He rose up with the bill and then back down as Julia held the notes beside her, leaving Mike hanging for his life, only a few inches away from her thigh, wider than any building he had ever seen. 

 

Inadvertently swinging her arm slightly, the goddess wasn’t making Mike’s job any easier, and as she stepped forwards sporadically, the tiny boy feared he wouldn’t be able to hold on for much longer. 

 

“I’ll take a strawberry double … er, single scoop please," she said to the vendor, casting a guilty look down at her gut before choosing the smaller option. The ancient looking man in the cart said nothing and merely got her desert. 

 

Mike felt himself rising quickly as the giantess raised the bills, he saw the metal side fo the cart shoot past him as he flew, then the counter, and suddenly he felt his hands slipping. With a last ditch effort, Mike tried to grab onto the bill with his other arm … but missed. MIke’s eyes went wide and he screamed as he felt his body accelerate towards the ground. 

 

Then he hit something freezing cold. His body disappeared into the icy mush up to his waist and he came to a quick stop. His hands came down at his sides as an almighty shiver racked his body, causing every muscle to spasm against the harsh cold that stung his body. He felt his exposed groin pound with pain as the cold surroundings chilled him to the bone. He tried to pull himself up, out of the ice, but his warm little hands sunk into the ice as well, leaving him truly stuck in the bright pink snow.

Julia told the man to keep the change and walked away from the cart with her ice cream, already starting to melt in the blazing sun.. She brought it to her mouth. Mike’s world shifted as the mass of snow he was on spun and shot upwards into he air, bringing him face to face with his tormentor. Her fleshy, pink lips dominated his line of sight, stretching out to either side like a dull horizon. Her face was smooth and youthful, but heavy layers fo fat clung to her jawline and cheeks, pushing out and ballooning her face to several times the size of a mountain. Looking up, Mike could see her nose, jutting out from her head like a wide cliff, from the sunburnt red tip, to the gaping nostrils, each one more than capable of sucking him up, were he not stuck so firmly to the dessert.

 

The sun glinted off her sunglasses, thought he didn’t need to see her eyes to know that they wouldn’t be looking down at him. Her lips parted, the pale plush beasts creating an all-consuming back hole between them. Her hot breath bathed him, causing his cold prison to melt into a sludge. The scent of milk and fermenting sugar filled Mike’s nostrils, causing him to gag, but remain transfixed by fear. Her tongue slid out, a much redder, much scarier creature. The seemingly living monster was hurtling towards him, or him it, showing him its pores and reeking of her breath. As it came within a few millimetres of his body, Mike could feel the heat radiating off her tongue, its surface dripping with thick saliva, ready and waiting for the anticipated treat.

 

Mike shut his eyes as the tongue connected with the ice cream below him, and tore its way up over him. The beefy appendage washed over him, covering him in ice cream and reaching him in her spit before flicking up over him. All around him, the frozen confection was melted and deformed, bending to the will of the powerful tongue, helpless to resists it. Mike was sure it was over, he would be licked up into this behemoth’s gob and swallowed unceremoniously with a lick of fruit flavoured dairy. He had taken Honours Biology and could already see what was to come. He would drown in her saliva as he was dragged forcibly down her oesophagus, the muscles contracting without so much as a thought from the goddess. He would be dumped into the acid bath of her stomach and burn, screaming in agony until he was nothing but a stew of chemicals. Whatever parts of him she could absorb would be churned and used, probably depositing as an insignificant bit of flesh on her fatty body, maybe forming a little part of her humungous ass, or reducing him to a little lump of fat on her belly. 

 

He slipped off her tongue at the last second, remaining stuck in the melting goop of strawberry ice-cream mixed with Julia’s spit. Still shivering from a combination of the cold and fear of his situation, he slid down the now uneven surface of the dessert, along the ridge formed by the titanic tongue. He rolled along the creamy surface, his body getting thoroughly coated in the cold mess. Mike continued to slide down the blob, awaiting the inevitable lick that would be his demise, but the tongue never came.

 

Julia had to swerve to avoid a pair of brats that ran past in front of her, kicking sand up onto her feet. She instinctively raised her hands to keep the desert free from the clouds on the ground. In doing so, she accelerated her tiny captive’s descent. And he fell. A glob of ice cream dripped off the cusp of the cone, the melting mush carried his freezing body into the void, pulling him down like an anchor. He fell in the tiny droplet for seconds before he crashed against an unyielding surface. 

 

Julia cursed as her ice cream dripped onto her chest. She was going to wipe it off, but stopped as she thought of how sticky her hands would get. Cleaning up the border of her dessert with a twist of her wrist and a swipe of her tongue, she resolved to wash off the spill in the water after she had finished. Resolute, and doubting that a bit of cream would be what was drawing attention to her already massive tits, she continued towards her towel.

 

While the ice cream had been relatively stable, the ground now beneath Mike was much less so. Each step the giantess took caused an earthquake beneath him, surely powerful enough to knock him onto his knees. But he was already lying down, sprawled on her skin, covered in the tiny amount of pink ice cream. Disoriented, and caught between the scalding heat of the run radiating off Julia’s cleavage and the iciness of the dessert, he twisted and turned until he realised that his movements were causing him to slip. He froze.

 

The minuscule boy had landed just on the convexity of Julia’s right breast. The enormous mound seemed flat to him, too small to appreciate the wide curve of the mountain that bounced as she walked. The pathetically small bikini top only contained about half of the surface area of her boobs,m the rest on full display and pulled together to form a colossal canyon of cleavage. In his struggles, Mike had inadvertently started to slip along the slope of her boob, slowly moving towards the vertical drop between the bouncing bosom. Despite his efforts to remain still, he could feel the slippery goop covering him shift as a trail started to from. He was moving. Julia’s stomps sent the breasts flying upwards, rising almost a hundred yards in seconds from Mike’s perspective, and then dropping back down just as fast. The movements were rhythmical, each one bringing Mike closer to the chasm of her cleavage. 

 

He picked up speed, as the curvature grew and he remained unable to slow himself down. With a shivering gasp, Mike felt himself shoot along the titan’s breast and disappear between them. Facing the other mound, Mike screamed as a jolt sent the breasts apart, and they returned with a fervour. His body was crushed between the planets as they collided, burying him in hot, sweaty flesh. As they came apart, Mike thought he would be pulled from the surface by the other mammary, such was the damp that clung to him, but instead, he remained on the slide towards her belly.

 

Julie quickly reached her towel and sat back down to enjoy her treat. As her body bent forwards, her jutting gut pressed her bosom up and Mike was once again enveloped in her body, pressed into a roll of fat that threatened to bake him. As the giantess enjoyed her desert, Mike could feel himself drying against the skin beneath her right boob, smothered in the gentle embrace of her girth.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7680