The Size Queen by Geronimauxx
Summary:

A cautionary tale for meeting the people you discover online, no matter how perfect everything may seem. 


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Couples, Crush, Giant, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 4570 Read: 6474 Published: July 25 2018 Updated: July 25 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Contains very sexual and graphic language and themes - reader discretion is advised.

1. The Size Queen by Geronimauxx

The Size Queen by Geronimauxx

It started like far too many Saturday nights.

I sat alone in my unremarkable apartment, browsing online as ESPN filled in as background noise. I’d been asked by co-workers to go out, but once again bailed with a phony excuse, and was really starting to regret it. I was new to the city, and still trying to force my way out of my comfort zone. It surprised most people when I told them, but I was actually a lifelong introvert.

Since college I’d been a diehard gym rat, choosing to work out over partying nearly every chance I had. It was definitely my healthiest hobby, and had resulted in enough muscle and a low enough body-fat percentage that people always assumed I was more athletic and popular than I really was. I wasn’t particularly awkward around people – I could turn on the fake charm if a situation called for it, but felt drained having to keep up the façade for extended periods of time.

When I did get the itch for human interaction, I’d gotten into the habit of chatting with girls online. Thanks to winning the genetic lottery, I was always popular there. Since puberty, I’d always been more well-endowed than just about everyone, save for maybe the biggest porn stars. It finally stopped growing in my early twenties at eight and a half inches long, and nearly as thick as a can of coke – hence my appropriately-named internet handle of CokeCan69. Most women were enamoured with it, their eyes swelling and jaws dropping at the big reveal. Others were scared, saying they wouldn’t let me ‘near them with that thing’. And a few were downright possessed by its girthy magnitude.

And on the night in question, that’s exactly who I connected with.

Her username was TheSizeQueen, which was the second thing I noticed about her. The first was her profile picture – she was half-Japanese and half-Brazillian, a combination I’d never encountered before but was blown away by. Her frame was lithe and her features delicate, except for three specific parts – her tits and ass. They were straight from Brazil, and were so large, round and juicy they were borderline absurd. I was hooked instantly and started chatting while I swelled in my shorts.

CokeCan69: Hey beautiful. You live up to your name, or that just for show?

TheSizeQueen: ;)

TheSizeQueen:  Hey yourself cutie.

TheSizeQueen: Absolutely, 100%.

CokeCan69: We might be a perfect fit then, because I live up to mine too.

TheSizeQueen: :O … is that so?

CokeCan69: Mmhmm. What’s the biggest you’ve ever had?

TheSizeQueen: Hmmm…

TheSizeQueen: Eight?

CokeCan69: Would you believe me if I said I was bigger?

TheSizeQueen: I think I would need some photo verification :)

I was already rock hard. I couldn’t stop staring at her photo, at her juicy curves. Her mischievous smirk appeared like an arrow pointing directly down at her insane crest of cleavage, and her body just grew more magnificent the further you went down. I flopped out my unit, giving it a few tugs before holding the bottom half, and snapped a pic on my phone, and hit send.

A short pause. I smiled as TheSizeQueen is typing… quickly appeared.

TheSizeQueen: OMG!!!!!!!!!!

TheSizeQueen: You have the biggest cock I’ve ever SEEN! You have the cock of a giant!!!!

TheSizeQueen: I NEED to fuck you. Tonight.

I could hardly look away from the curve of her hip, the threatening bubble of her butt. My dick throbbed in my hand.

TheSizeQueen: 1594 Madison Ave. Unit 701

Fuck. She was close. And so was I, if I didn’t stop yanking my crank.

TheSizeQueen: Please?

TheSizeQueen: I promise it will be a night you’ll never forget

CokeCan69: I’m omw

I showered and dressed as if my apartment were on fire, and I hoped the old woman on the elevator down didn’t notice the bulge in my pants. I decided walking would be faster than hailing down a cab – turned out she only lived about four blocks away from my place – how lucky was I?

As soon as I knocked, she opened the door wrapped in a tight, black silk kimono. I looked down – she was a lot shorter than I expected. She was looking down too, at the entirely obvious hardon in my khakis. She eventually looked up with a grin that’d make the Cheshire cat blush, first up to my eyes, then the top of my head, and back again.

“You must be coke can,” she said in a sultry purr. “I’m Jenn.”

“That’s right…” before I could say more, her hand was inside my collar pulling me in as I happily closed the door behind me. As she turned, I couldn’t resist a glance of her ass. Her kimono was short, revealing the very bottom of her round cheeks every time she stepped, leaving me on the brink of verbally moaning. When she stopped, I purposely continued, bending slightly to feel the squish of her soft ass against my hard dick.

“Holy fuck!” she giggled. “Someone’s excited. Want a drink?”

Before I could reply, she turned around grabbing a glass off a nearby table and handed it to me.

“Here, drink this,” she urged.

I took it and watched the green liquid slosh around. It smelled faintly of black licorice and peppercorn.

“What is it? Absinthe?” I asked.

“Nope,” she giggled, “it’s an ancient Japanese virility drink. It’s like… Viagra on steroids. Drink that and you’ll have so much blood rushing to your cock, you’ll need to change your name to coke bottle.”

I didn’t need any more encouragement than that, but she gave me some anyways as she dropped the kimono off her delicate shoulders. My jaw quickly followed. She had two of the largest, perkiest breasts I’d ever seen on someone so petite. And her entire body was flawless – I wondered if she lived at the gym, or if she just never ate. But then she dropped to her knees and licked her lips, looking extraordinarily hungry.

“Take it out?” she half-asked, half-demanded. Her smile was devilish. Her eyes mesmerizing. Her long dark hair draped over her hard nipples as she waited on her knees.

I threw back the drink - it didn’t have much taste, so was easy to chug at least – and placed the glass down beside me. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and boxers to the floor, letting my cock bounce free.

She gasped. Then moaned. Then laughed.

“Oh wow! That is really, really big!” her smile was beaming. She was absolutely gorgeous, like a model fresh from makeup.

She grabbed it with her right hand, and I noticed a ring with a huge emerald on it.

“Nice ring. You’re not married, are you?” I joked as she licked the underside of my tip between her smile.

“No, but thank you.” She parted her plump lips with my swollen head and my knees nearly melted. She sucked in maybe three or four inches, her mouth as wide as her eyes. She rubbed both of her hands over the rest of my dick in a strange, almost hypnotizing motion, which felt great as she started slurping on me.

She pulled off and looked down at my cock. “Ready to have some fun?”

“Fuck yeah,” I groaned.

“Think I can swallow you?” she asked, cocking an eyebrow and looking back up to me.

“I’d like to see you try,” I smiled back.

Slowly, she started sliding her luscious lips down the length of my cock. Almost agonizingly slow. My toes curled as inch after inch disappeared down her throat. With about an inch or two left between her mouth and my pelvis she finally gagged, causing her eyebrows to arch in an unbelievably sexy way. She pulled back just as slow with the perfect amount of suction, concluding with an audible pop.

“Mmmm, almost got you,” she said, her eyes watering slightly. She gently rubbed her long and well-manicured nails over my cock.

“So close,” I agreed. Feeling my knees might collapse at any moment, I sank into the couch beside me. Jenn shifted over, jerking my cock a few times and softly massaging my trimmed pubes with her free hand. Then she leaned down and held my cock right beside her gorgeous face.

“Wow, I must look so tiny!” she said, smiling. And she wasn’t wrong – I was bigger than her entire face, with my head completely past the top of hers.

“I think that drink of yours is working already,” I said, enjoying the comparison. “I feel fucking huge.”

She laughed. Not a giggle, but a full-blown, joy-filled laugh. “Oh, you have no idea. You ARE huge.”

She spent a couple more minutes sucking and worshipping my cock, leaving me paralyzed in bliss. Most girls I fucked just kissed or licked it, or hesitantly crammed the head into their mouth, but Jenn was a blowjob artist. She’d clearly had lots of practice with well-endowed appendages, and it had damn near made her perfect.

“I can’t get over your size,” she said eventually, continuously looking between me and my cock. “It’s got me so fucking wet.”

“Well I think you should hop on for a ride,” I suggested.

She wiped her mouth off with the back of her wrist and stood up. When she turned around, I nearly came then and there.

“Do you think my butt is too big?” she asked, flaring her hip and arching her back.

I was too flabbergasted to even utter a coherent response. The bubble of her ass was so magnificent, I’d never seen anything so perfect. It looked like a photoshopped masterpiece, but here it was just a foot away from me.

“Hell no,” I finally said, reaching out and squeezing the perfect orb of her right cheek. When I let go, it jiggled back to its taut form and I think I gained another inch.

“Mmm, spank me,” she moaned.

I didn’t need to be told twice. I gave her two light slaps before bringing the heat on the third, which resulted in a sexy yelp, a buoyant bounce, and a pink handprint on her booty.

“Oooh here it comes…” she sang merrily, reaching back and lining my iron rod up with her tight slit. The visual of her round ass bent over and lowering itself on me was so enchanting it almost overpowered the feeling of penetrating her. Almost, but not quite. Her pussy greedily swallowed my bulbous helmet, sliding down my pole with a marvelous resistance. Thankfully she was soaked, as the lube was crucial as she literally stuffed herself full of me. I don’t know where she put it all, but the tight squeeze of her sitting on my cock was ecstasy. She stopped just as her immaculate rear grazed my pelvis before sliding back up into a rhythmic bounce.  

We fucked for a long time. And we fucked hard. Maybe thirty minutes in, I proclaimed the special drink she’d given me to be magical. I felt like I was constantly on the edge of orgasm, yet somehow I was lasting forever while fucking this perfect sex goddess. We did it in positions I didn’t even know the names of. It was magical.

And then it got better.

After an hour or so, while pounding away in doggy, she looked back with that trademark mischievous grin.

“Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you.”

I obeyed.

“Ok, open them.”

She was still bent over on all fours in front of me, but now she was tracing her middle finger in a circle around her other hole.

“I want you to cum in my butt.”

If I had a ring on me, I would’ve proposed right then and there. Instead, I did the next best thing and slapped the head of my cock on her asshole.

“I’m not sure I’ll fit,” I said. “I might be too big.”

“Make it fit,” she growled.

So I did. With plenty of her cum as lube, I slowly but forcefully shoved my cock in the tightest place I’d ever experienced. As my head disappeared, Jenn groaned loudly in pain, but quickly rebounded with a laugh leading into an earth-shattering orgasm.

The visual alone was too much. Half of my dick sticking out of her quivering Brazilian booty as she came like a pornstar… it was too much. I felt my balls tighten and I grabbed her hips as I finally blew my load. And it wasn’t like any other orgasm – it was the most amazing orgasm ever. It was like my life flashing before my eyes, but only the best parts (which coincidentally was the previous hour). It felt too perfect, more perfect than anything I’d ever felt before. And all while I was pumping god knows how much cum into this beautiful woman’s rear, she began orgasming again – even louder!

It was so intense, I don’t even remember it ending. All I remember was feeling a little woozy and losing my balance, and finally blacking out.

 

*

 

I awoke in an emerald prison. It was an oddly shaped room, with green-tinted glass forming strange angles at their points. It wasn’t very big, and the floor appeared to be made of solid gold. I was also completely naked, and my head pounded as if I’d just concluded a week-long bender.

“Where am I…?” I grumbled, shaking my head. I walked to the strange translucent window and put my hand on it – cold to the touch. It was too dark to see through, but the green barrier allowed at least some light to filter into wherever I was.

Then, my world literally turned upside down. Like a switch had been flipped, gravity suddenly worked the opposite way and I was hurled up to the ceiling where the green windows converged into a single point. Before I could even register what’d happened, the switch flipped again and I careened downwards, landing on the gold-colored floor with an unceremonious thud. While hunched over on my hands and knees in pain, I noticed a strange series of lines on the floor, all in rows of five. I drew my finger down one of the lines, which fit into the groove perfectly. A cold pit of uneasiness formed in my stomach when I realized they looked like fingernail markings from someone getting dragged across the floor. And the more I looked around, the more markings I saw.

“What the fuck…” I whispered. I lightly scratched at the floor and lifted my hand to my face – under my fingernail was a tiny accumulation of gold flecks.

“This floor isn’t gold colored…” I said to myself slowly. “It is gold…”

Suddenly, one of largest green windows swung open. Before I even had a chance to look out, the tiny room turned again. With nothing to grab onto, I fell towards the opening, instinctively grabbing the edge before falling into the unknown abyss below. I screamed, hanging on for dear life with my legs and privates dangling. No one responded… but I did hear a voice. A deep, terrifying voice that seemed to make the very air shake.

Are you married?” the booming voice bellowed.

No,” replied a more feminine but equally loud voice, “it’s just my special ring.”

As the world shook violently, my grip loosened and I fell, but quickly landed on a rubbery material. I looked up. And up. And up. In awe, in disbelief, in sheer terror. I looked up to see Jenn – the beautiful half-Japanese, half-Brazilian woman I had just banged into oblivion, culminating with me shooting a giant load in her derriere. But now, she was the only thing that was giant.

She had to be thousands of feet tall, like a mountain come to life. Her every movement happened as if in slow motion, which was all the more terrifying. She was naked too, and her up past her colossal breasts I could see her exuberant face staring directly at me.   

“Ready to have some fun?” her omnipresent voice asked.

My stomach sank to my toes.

“Hell yeah babe,” the other, deeper voice replied. I turned and craned my neck attempting to locate the source, and saw another enormous titan directly overhead – this one a man.

In between panic attacks and trying to figure out what the hell was going on, I’d also realized exactly where I was standing – on a pulsating vein on the giant man’s dick. Only to me, it looked like a fourlane highway made from a squishy flesh-coloured rubber.

Think I can swallow you?” Giant Jenn asked, looking directly at me.

She’d asked me that before, I realized, though this time I was much less excited. Thankfully my survival instincts kicked in as Jenn’s enormous mouth lowered itself onto the giant’s cock. I ran screaming as her building-sized lips parted, and started hungrily chasing me. I screamed in futility, running as fast as I could, but stumbling a few times. Looking down, I noticed the ground beneath me was moving and shifting. When I realized it was the guy’s giant cock growing even bigger in Jenn’s mouth, I started running faster. My entire world vibrated as she started humming, causing me to trip over my own feet, falling on my face. I looked back, even with every fibre of my being telling me not to, and I froze in horror as her lip grew bigger and bigger.

Suddenly she stopped. Her massive mouth curled slightly and unleashed a gagging croak that sounded like thunder. I thanked god the giant hadn’t finished growing yet, as it literally saved my life. But then I wondered if Jenn was actually God. I mean, she looked the part - she was so impossible large. I wasn’t even as tall as her upper lip, which I could’ve reached out and touched if I wasn’t paralyzed with fear. But then I remembered the man who’s cock I’d just ran a hundred metre sprint on, and noticed some of the backdrop in the incredibly far distance reminded me of Jenn’s apartment… when I saw the end table I’d placed my drink on, with the empty cup still there, I realized that everything was still normal sized. Except for me.

Mmmm, almost got you,” her powerful voice boomed directly at me. Her gaze was playful, but menacing.

I see why you call yourself The Size Queen!” the giant rumbled.

I turned, desperate for an escape. The giant was well groomed and recently shaved, but there was enough new growth for me to grab on to and scale him like a mountain. I made it about five feet off the ground before something gigantic dislodged me from my ascent and tossed me to my back. I tumbled around awkwardly, a slave to gravity’s will. By the time I realized I was in one of Jenn’s well-manicured fingernails, I was dropped back on the wall I’d been climbing, only this time at a different angle.

The giant’s package was enormous. Like a towering obelisk climbing into the clouds and beyond, up close, this man’s hardon was the largest thing I’d ever seen. I realized the giant had sat down, so I started running along his waistline, away from mount penis. My progress was blocked by the catastrophic boom that was Jenn casually placing her hand on the man’s thigh, creating an impassable barrier.

THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I looked back, and my cock started to swell. Jenn’s beautiful, monstrous face was beside his already fully-swollen skyscraper, and made an echoing THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM sound every time she slapped it against her cheek.

Wow, I must look so tiny! she said facetiously. She was clearly toying with me, as the thought of any part of the humongous giantess being described as tiny was ludicrous. She reaffirmed this by standing up, showcasing her true size as she ascended into what looked like the heavens. She turned around, her footsteps creating earthquakes, her ass looking like two celestial bodies themselves.

Do you think my butt is too big?” she asked?

Fuck no,” the giant replied.

“Fuck yes,” I groaned. A literal mountain of ass towered over me as she bent over. If she wanted to, she could squish me like a grape and not even feel it. But she was having too much fun.

“Here it comes…” she sang as she inserted the monolithic penis into herself. I started running as the shadow of Jenn’s descending ass enveloped me in darkness, but it was pointless. Her round ass hit my head hard enough for me to stumble and fall to the ground. Prone, I screamed and made myself as flat as possible as her butt continued lowering. It hit my cock first, which was a full-on fear boner at this point, pinning it against my stomach as my entire body was covered. The pressure was incredible, and just when I thought I’d either suffocate or be crushed, her giant butt lifted up into the air.

My head was ringing and my vision blurred, but I could still make out the spectacle of Jenn’s round butt sliding up the giant’s cock. I laid there helpless, at least with one broken rib, gasping for air. I expected her to bounce back down, but instead she held still. Far up in the distance, her smiling face came into view over her shoulder, staring down at me.

I can’t get over your size,” she boomed in jest, the skyscraper still half-buried in her pussy.

I coughed and wheezed in response.

That’s right, bounce on that big cock,” the giant replied.

You got it.

I wanted to close my eyes, hold my breath, and wake up like this was all a bad dream. I watched as Jenn’s perfect butt filled my entire vision, squishing its firm skin into me enough to hurt, but not kill. Thankfully her ass was soft enough to have some cushion, otherwise I would’ve quickly been a splatter on her left cheek.

They fucked for some time, just as we had. Jenn had clearly done this dozens of times, as she was an expert at not only handling and moving me with her humongous fingernails, but also without the giant seeing her do so. That’s when I realized there had certainly been a shrunken man on me when we fucked earlier too. That had ran along my dick as she slowly slurped in pursuit. That had been squished into submission as she rode me in reverse cowgirl. And when I had finally cum…

“Oh no…” I gasped, finally realizing my fate. Everything was following the exact same pattern… the entire encounter staged like a well-choreographed play. And I already knew what happened in the final act.

Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you.”

I began whimpering as I crawled, my legs severely bruised and swollen. But quickly I was scooped up in a fingernail, and pinned against it with g-force as it flew through the sky.

The last image I saw was Jenn’s smiling face, before all light was snuffed out. I coughed and gagged as the stench of feces overwhelmed my senses as Jenn inserted me into her ass.

Ok, open them.” I heard in a muffled, quieted voice.

I panicked, knowing what was coming next. I struggled, attempting to swim my way out of the walls of flesh. I knew she was squeezing her ass together to keep me pinned until the big arrival, and I was amazed with how tight she was considering my size. But I continued wriggling and fighting, slowly making progress… I just hoped I was moving the right way.

 “I want you to cum in my butt.” The muffled voice commanded.

Suddenly, Jenn relaxed and opened her hole, nearly blinding me with light. I’d shimmied enough so that my head and shoulders were freed from the giantess’ cavity, only to see the giant’s monstrous dickhead ominously coming to fuck me into oblivion.

I summoned every bit of strength I had, first pulling my left arm out, and then my right. I then pulled myself out, falling hundreds of feet and barely avoiding being blown to smithereens in an anal cream pie. I landed on the couch below, which was thankfully soft, but I still heard a sickening crack escape my spine. Paralyzed on my back, all I could do was look up as the giant fucked Jenn’s ass for a few minutes before roaring to a terrifying orgasm. When he finally pulled out, a colossal glob of cum fell, whistling like a bomb being dropped. And right as it struck me, I blacked out.

 

*

 

I awoke later, unaware of how much time had passed, though the giant’s cum had hardened like concrete, pinning me to the couch. I realized Jenn must not have felt me fall out of her, hence why she didn’t bother looking for my remains. And I guess to her, the relatively small cumstain on her soft white couch would hardly be noticeable. I slowly rocked my body and legs back and forth, eventually crumbling the hardened seed enough to make my escape. But being as badly injured as I was, all I could do was crawl to the side of the couch, and hide down in the crack between the cushions until my body healed.

That was around three months ago, according to my best estimates. I’ve survived on crumbs throughout Jenn’s apartment, and water from her leaky air conditioner. I’m not sure how I’ll survive when winter comes, though I figure I’ll have to resort to drinking the melting snow off Jenn’s gargantuan boots.

She hasn’t noticed me living with her… not yet. There have been a couple close encounters, where she almost unknowingly stepped on me, or the time she nearly sat on me when I was still hiding on the couch. But I survived, only to witness her perform her scam on plenty of other men. I try to yell and scream in warning, but am just too tiny to hear. Instead, I just watch the always well-endowed giant fuck Jenn’s impeccable body as I had done. And kill a virtually unseeable man with his cock, as I had done. Maybe being forced to re-watch this every couple nights was my punishment, I thought, for I too had murdered a tiny living man.

I waited, patiently. I’m not sure what for, but I waited, and I survived. I’m not sure if I hoped for another shrunken guy to escape for some much needed companionship, or hoped that I would just grow back to my normal size eventually. But one night, my patience was rewarded… or so I thought.

Jenn opened the door excitedly as she always did, only this time it wasn’t some anonymous man from the internet, but a beautiful Asian woman in a tight, black dress.

About time you showed up! I’ve been out of shrink juice for days,” Jenn bellowed.

Girl, I have something even better. They finally made it… here it is!”

The woman pulled a vial of bright red liquid out of her clutch, its hue matching her shining lips.

No!” Jenn gasped, covering her mouth which quickly morphed into an excited smile. “Really?

That’s right! Say hello to the world’s first batch of growth juice!”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7634