Dollhouse by Vintovka
Summary:

Even when life is at its most hopeful, a single rotten day can ruin your whole outlook.


Categories: Footwear, Giantess, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Slow Size Change, Violent, Breasts, Unaware, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8255 Read: 47385 Published: July 19 2018 Updated: July 21 2018

1. Realization by Vintovka

2. Dwindling by Vintovka

3. Drinking by Vintovka

4. Almost Disappeared by Vintovka

Realization by Vintovka

I shut the bathroom door behind me with a soft click and ran my fingers through my slightly damp hair to keep my bangs out of my eyes.  The bed was still unmade, not that it bothered me too much, and sunbeams streamed through the curtains to provide enough light for the morning.  If there was one thing I liked about Saturdays, it was sleeping in long after the sun came up.

 

Rummaging sounds came from the kitchen, the sounds of my girlfriend, Natalie, making breakfast.  She usually woke up a little earlier than me on the weekends, something which irritated me when I first moved into her apartment, but I quickly came to accept.  I could deal with a morning person if it meant moving out of my college pad where the air conditioning was broken most of the summer and windows never fully shut in the winter.  Besides, this way we could split the cost and save up for a real place.

 

On my way to the kitchen my foot banged against something, causing pain to radiate up my leg.  I looked down and saw that I had just clipped an old dollhouse with my toe.  The only real issue I had with Natalie was that she was practically a hoarder.  Outwardly everything was in good order, but I had to clear out whole cabinets full of old magazines and school papers when I moved in.  There were a few things, mostly stuff that was non-recyclable or too much of a hassle to move, that stayed, and this small house was one of them.

 

I limped into the kitchen just in time to see Natalie slam her butt into the refrigerator door to close it.  It always puzzled me how I ended up with someone as gorgeous as her.  She had dark brown hair that went to the middle of her back and blue eyes that shone even in the darkness, with a petite nose that suited her face and a creamy complexion.  Her toned body made it obvious that she ate well and worked out enough to stay lean without looking like a bodybuilder.  Since we had no plans to even open the front door today she wore a white chemise that revealed a little of her moderate cleavage and tiny, skin-tight black shorts, with white ankle socks pulled over her feet.

 

“Why do you still have that dollhouse in our room?” I asked, walking toward the fridge.  “You’re a little old for one, don’t you think?”

 

Natalie slid past me and reached up to open the cabinet above the counter.  “I know,” she admitted, “but it’s so cute!  Plus, it gives me somewhere to put all my collector’s edition dolls so they won’t get in the way.”  Hard to argue with less clutter, and if she liked it I could not object too much despite wishing it was somewhere less in the way, like in storage.

 

I pulled open the refrigerator door and looked around.  Sundays were grocery days, so today was slim pickings.  Half a gallon of milk, some juice, a couple stray vegetables and a jar of old pickles.  I shrugged and grabbed the pickles, reasoning that they were probably the least bad thing in there to have for breakfast.

 

Casually I wrapped my palm over the lid and twisted, but my hand slipped over the metal.  Annoyed, I reset and tried again with a grunt, but found it just as impossible to move.  Finally, I grabbed the little rubber circle we used to plug the drain and gave it one more go, but could not even budge the lid.

 

“Here, let me try,” Natalie offered, holding out her hand. 

 

I slapped the jar into her open palm.  “Good luck,” I teased, “that thing’s cemented on.”  She placed her hand on the lid and it popped off immediately.  I was not even sure her hand moved.  “Yeah, after I loosened it for you.”

 

“Sure you did, big guy,” she retorted, pressing it back into my hands.  Natalie leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips, then pulled away.  “Need help with anything else?”  Instead of looking straight across into her brilliant blue eyes, my vision was now level with her nose.  She must have noticed my hesitation and asked, “Something up?”

 

“Yeah,” I began, trying to think of the best way to broach the topic without just saying “you.”  “You seem… I don’t know, taller, this morning.”

 

“You know what, I feel taller today, too!” she exclaimed, grinning.  “All that yoga must finally be paying off, huh?”  Suddenly she paused and looked down, then gasped.  She hadn’t noticed.  “Ha!  Am I taller than you now?”

 

“No, it’s probably just my imagination, I stubbed my toe on your dollhouse today and can’t really stand up straight,” I said, trying to brush her off, but she was insistent.

 

“Is it your imagination that you’re somehow sharing with me, or did you stub your toe?” she asked, pressing the matter.  “I think the only thing not standing straight here is your story.”  This was my reward for dating someone who debated as a hobby.  “Come on, let’s go back to back and see for sure.”

 

Convincing her otherwise would take too much time, and if I walked away she would keep teasing me about this all weekend, so with a sigh I submitted.  Begrudgingly I turned around while she did so much more energetically, and we pressed our backs against each other.  I straightened myself out as much as possible, knowing that if she actually was taller she would never let me hear the end of it.

 

Before I even felt a tap on my head she began turning around, so I followed suit.  This was going to be bad.  I braced myself for the ribbing when she saw I was still eye level with her nose and only hoped that she would let it die down after a bit.

 

Somehow it was even worse, and I was looking at the tip of her chin.  “Wow, I feel a lot taller now!” Natalie exclaimed.  “At least, you look a lot shorter, little guy.  Shorty.  Short stuff.  Small fry.”  She giggled, and I slipped between her and the refrigerator.

 

 “You must have been slouching earlier,” I muttered.  “It was like you grew three inches in a couple seconds.”

 

“No, pretty sure I wasn’t,” she replied, “and I sure didn’t grow right then.  Must be the yoga.”  I opened the cabinet with the tip of a finger and fumbled around for a bowl.  “Maybe I’ll start going twice a day, grow twice as fast.”  My fingers continued fumbling, but for some reason could not grasp anything.  “Think I’ll be a giantess by this time next year?”

 

She placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me away from the counter, then took my place.  “Here, let me help you with that, small stuff,” she said, grabbing a bowl without even having to stand on her toes.  When she turned around to hand it to me, however, she paused.  “Huh.  You’re smaller than I remember.”

 

“Yeah.  Yeah I think so.”  In the short time since we had compared heights she had apparently grown even more, and I was now level with her collar bone.  Natalie was about a head taller than me just since last night.

 

“Well, here’s your bowl little guy, try not to fall into it,” she said, shoving it into my hands before walking into the next room.  I put it back on the counter a little harder than I had expected and went after her.

 

“Wait, you’re not even concerned about me getting smaller?” I asked.

 

“No?  Because you’re not?” she replied while looking for something on the coffee table.  “I said you’re smaller than I remember, not that you’re getting smaller.  Big difference, little guy.”  Natalie looked a little while longer, knocking around stacks of old magazines, before letting out an exasperated sigh.  “Have you seen the remote?”

 

I spotted it after just a quick scan of the room.  “It’s under the chair,” I said.  “Looks like it’s wedged in there pretty good.  I’ll lift so you can grab it.”

 

“Aw, can’t you just crawl your tiny ass under there and push it out for me?” Natalie teased.  “Fine, go ahead.”  She stood beside me while I wedged my fingers beneath the chair and hefted, but could not move it from the ground.  I tried again, and it stayed firmly in place.  No way the chair was this heavy, or I would not have been able to get it in the door.

 

Natalie placed a hand on my arm and gently moved me out of the way, then took my place.  “Come on, let your Amazon girlfriend have a shot,” she said, sliding one hand under it.  With ease she raised the front of the chair high enough that she could comfortably keep it from falling back down.  While holding it up she seemed to be even taller, but I ducked to snatch the remote up before trying to confirm.  The last thing I needed was another string of snide remarks.

 

She lowered it back to the ground the instant my head was clear, and I turned to hand the remote to her.  I was looking right at her tummy.  “Um,” was all I managed to say as I craned my neck back.  When I got to her face I saw that she was looking down at me with an equal amount of surprise.

 

“…huh,” she finally managed.  Slowly she leaned down and slipped the remote out of my loose grip.  “Either I’m eight feet tall now, I’ve been dating a dwarf for years and didn’t know it…”

 

“…or I’m actually getting smaller,” I finished.  “It’s the only possible explanation, you didn’t tower over me like this only thirty seconds ago.”

 

“Yeah.  Yeah, I guess you are,” Natalie admitted, finally agreeing with me.  She placed a hand on the top of my head and mussed my hair.  “Bet you’re glad I didn’t get rid of the dollhouse now, aren’t you?”  Her stunned expression transformed into a smile while she messed up my hair, and I gawked up at her in silence. 

End Notes:

Please leave a review!  Every bit of encouragement helps.

Dwindling by Vintovka

I bristled while Natalie continued rubbing my hair, failing to see how she could find this funny.  Mere seconds after she agreed I was shrinking she was already cracking jokes!  “Are you looking forward to me shrinking or something?” I asked.

 

“Oh yes, I’m so excited!” Natalie answered, her voice dripping with sarcasm.  “I just can’t wait to watch where I’m going so that I don’t step on you, or carry you around between my fingers!  I’m really thrilled to feel like a giantess towering over your bug-sized self!”  Her hand slid to the back of my head and she pulled me close, resting my face against her tummy.  “No, of course not.  But it’s not the end of the world, is it?”

 

I wrapped my arms around her and cupped my hands on her butt and discovered that each buttock was about the perfect fit for my hands.  Maybe there was an upside even to this.  Slowly I craned my neck back to look up at her, and found that even her average-sized chest looked huge to me now.  She had to lean forward a little just to make eye contact.  “Yeah, I guess not,” I admitted.  “You’ll keep me around even if you have to strain to see me, right?”

 

Natalie placed her hands on either side of my head, able to touch her fingers together while her palms bumped against my nose.  “Seems like I wouldn’t need to get rid of you then, would I?” she asked with a grin.  “Nah, we’ll still have fun.  At least, I’ll have fun literally keeping my boyfriend under my thumb.”  She gave my face a light squeeze, nearly making a circle with her hands.  “You better find a way to work from home though, that dollhouse is prime real estate.  Rent’s not gonna be cheap.”

 

“That’s fine, I’ll just be a vagrant,” I retorted.  “I’ll move from shoe to shoe, and you’ll have to drag me out before you put it on.”

 

“Fine, but don’t come crying to me when a giant foot moves in with you,” Natalie teased.  She pushed me away a little so she could get a good look at me.  “You know, I think if either of us is looking forward to you getting smaller it’s you.

 

“Oh yeah?  And why do you say that?”  Her gentle shove had pushed me back far enough that I could no longer cup her buttocks and began tickling the outside of her thighs.

 

“You did it awfully fast,” she said, finally moving her hands off my face.  I began running my fingers back and forth across her thighs, then up and down their insides.  “I think you’re just aching to-“ she paused, failing to stifle a laugh, “aching to do it-“ her face twitched.  She could barely contain herself. “-do it again!” she finally finished, before busting out into laughter.

 

Natalie doubled over and her legs went limp from the tickling.  Unfortunately, I was still looking up at her, and when she toppled over she landed on me.  Her hands landed straight on my shoulders, forcing me to the floor with her, and her hefty weight fell right on top of me.  She had almost my whole body pinned beneath her while our faces were almost perfectly lined up.

 

I winced, and she quickly swept my hair back with a hand large enough to palm my head.  “You know, since we’re here…” she began, then leaned in and kissed me.  At first I reciprocated, but when she began sliding her fingers into my pants I turned my face away.  She grabbed my face by the sides and tried to turn it toward her, but I still had enough strength to resist her.

 

“I don’t think sex is a good idea right now,” I said.  “We’re still not sure what triggers it, and if I get too small while you’re on top of me…”  We both knew how that sentence ended.

 

Natalie loudly exhaled.  “You’re right,” she said, pushing herself off me.  “I don’t know what came over me, we should be more careful for now.”  She stood then leaned forward, offering a hand down to me.  I reached up and took it, then her hand completely engulfed mine while she pulled me to my feet.

 

She was still getting used to her strength relative to mine and yanked me up too hard, causing me to stumble forward into her.  My face ran right into the smooth, bare skin of her thigh.  I stared up at her, shocked that her legs alone were taller than me now, while she looked back down.  Unbelievably, she cracked a smile.

 

“See?  I knew it!” she exclaimed.  “You can barely contain yourself!  Good thing I’ll be able to contain you in a shoe box in no time at this rate, huh?”

 

I brushed her knee with one hand to hopefully convey some gravity.  “Hey, I get that you’re having fun,” I began, “but maybe we should think about getting me some help?”

 

“From who?” she asked, pulling her leg out of my reach and hooking the foot behind her other ankle.  “You’re not sick so a doctor’s not gonna be able to help, and do you really want to keep shrinking in a hospital waiting room, of all places, where some shitty little kid can come and pick you up and play with you like a doll?”

 

“I just… I want to do something, you know?” I said.  “I don’t want to take this lying down.”  I looked up at her towering over me and felt a sense of dread that she would only get bigger from now on until she looked down at me like a colossus.  Part of me wanted to run and hide, while the other wanted to wrap myself around her leg and never let go.

 

She spread her feet and knelt in front of me, doing her best to look me in the eyes without hunching over too much and still had to look down at me.  “Hey, I know you want to fight it,” she said, tenderly placing a hand on my cheek, “but there’s just nothing we can do.  Let’s do what we can to enjoy this together, just the two of us, without some doctors poking at you, okay?  We can make it fun, can’t we?”

 

I reached up and tried to put a hand on her shoulder but fell short, and settled for resting it on her thigh.  “Yeah, I guess.  I didn’t want to go out today anyway, especially not like this.”

 

Natalie gave a sympathetic smile before standing again.  It still amazed me now huge she looked after such a short amount of time.  “Well, then you don’t even have to change your plans!  What did you want to do today, anyway?”

 

“Honestly, I just wanted to play games and hang out with you,” I admitted.  “Kinda lame, I know, but…”

 

Her eyes lit up while she peered down at me.  “If that’s what you want, I don’t think it’s lame,” she said.  “We can snuggle up on the couch and hopefully you won’t slip between the cushions.  Go ahead and get started, I’m going to grab some water.”  She walked back into the kitchen and I went to power some stuff on, then crawled up onto the couch.  It was unusual having to hop onto it as though I were a kid getting into bed, but this would probably be the last time I’d be able to get up here at all without help.

 

Natalie came back a minute later with a glass of water, then took a moment to stand over me.  She flopped down on the cushions, completely missing me, and slid her hands beneath my armpits.  “The best thing about dating a little guy like you,” she started, dragging me back so I could lean against her, “is that we can both share the couch without being uncomfortable.”  I stretched out, my head sliding neatly beneath her breasts and my feet almost reaching her knees.  “And tomorrow you’ll be able to stand on my tummy while I play.”

 

The system finally booted up, and I remembered I forgot to swap discs and the last time we had played it was a fighting game.  “Oh, I get to play too!” Natalie exclaimed, surprised.  She reached over and grabbed a controller off the table, barely disturbing my seated position, and got ready to play.

 

At my reduced size the controller was unwieldly, making it difficult to do much more than move and do basic stuff, and Natalie had no such disadvantage.  She easily schooled me, and when it looked like I might make a comeback she “accidentally” put her arm in my way so I couldn’t see anything.  While those were convenient excuses I knew the real issue: she was way better than me at this.

 

After getting trounced the first game Natalie seemed to grow, and sure enough my head no longer rested underneath her chest.  “Aw, what’s the matter?” she teased.  “Feeling small?  Here, I’ll give myself a huge handicap and see if you do any better.”  She took a bit to set that up then we got back to the game.

 

Despite my smaller size I did fairly well, and matched Natalie for a bit.  At the start of the third round, though, she threw herself against me, pressing me against the back of the couch.  She leaned in with all her weight, pinning me with her butt and blocking my view.  The longer it went on the heavier she got, it felt like she was growing by the second.  Finally she released me, letting me roll back down onto the seats just in time to see her land the killing blow.

 

“Sorry, guess I’m just that much better than you!” she taunted, then looked down.  “Oh.”  During those few seconds I had shrunk rather drastically.  Her shorts were almost as long as I was, with my legs only extending a few inches past them while I slouched against her waist.  Looking up her torso was like standing at the base of an imposing wall while a huge face peered over a ridge at the top.

 

“Come on, let’s see where you’re at now,” she said, swinging her legs over the side.  She stood and loomed over me while I walked to the edge of the seat and looked down, then up at her.  Even with the boost I did not even reach the bottom of her shorts.  “On the floor, tiny, I need to see how much taller I am than you.”  Her voice was very insistent, and I knew it was best not to disagree with her.

 

After waiting a few moments for her to pick me up I realized I would have to get down by myself.  I sat on the edge and let my legs hang off the side, then pushed myself from the seat.  There was a brief fall before I landed in a crouch, then I stood.  Keeping my eyes to the ground I walked forward until I was right up against Natalie’s leg.

 

When I bumped into her calf I allowed myself to look up and my jaw immediately dropped.  Natalie was humongous to me now: I might have been able to reach her knees if I reached up and stood on my toes, but it was doubtful.  I had never been that interested in climbing before, but I definitely needed some gear just to scale her legs.

 

Natalie peered down and had to search around before spotting me, roughly half the size of her shin.  She seemed almost unconcerned by my new size and stated matter-of-factly, “Hm.  Maybe fighting games were a bad idea.”  Gazing up at her towering body, I could not have agreed more.

End Notes:

As always, don't forget to leave a review if you liked it!

Drinking by Vintovka

We stood in uncomfortable silence for a while, trying to wrap our heads around the enormity of the size difference.  With a bit of effort she could probably crush me entirely, or at least suffocate me.  It was a sobering thought, and one that did not sit too easily on my mind.

 

“So… what do you want to do now?” Natalie finally asked, her voice a little lower than it had been before.  “I’m kind of worried I might break you if I just do something.”

 

“No clue,” I answered.  “My last idea didn’t work out so well, so I probably shouldn’t be calling the shots.”  It occurred that Natalie might have trouble hearing me from down here, so I spoke louder than I was accustomed to.

 

Natalie let out a quick giggle, seriously undercutting what I felt was the severity of the situation.  “Your voice sounds funny,” she explained, “like it’s getting smaller with you.”  With that out of the way she went back to her train of thought.  “Okay, so if I don’t know what to do, and you don’t know what to do, why don’t we just have a few drinks and see what we come up with?”

 

My mind immediately jumped to the worst thing that could happen.  I pictured a drunken giantess stumbling around, the floor rumbling with each step, with me desperately avoiding her feet.  When she finally catches me, she leers down and giggles before batting me around like a cat having fun with a mouse.  Of course, she’s going to do it anyway, so I might as well go along with it.  “Sure, sounds good!” I shouted back up at her.  “What’s the worst that could happen?”

 

Natalie turned around and walked back into the kitchen and I struggled to keep up with her.  She was much faster than I expected, with each of her strides covering what seemed like a huge distance.  Even running I fell behind, and when I finally caught up she was pulling some glasses out of the cabinet.

 

“Why don’t you go ahead and get the vodka out?” she asked, setting the glasses down on the counter.  There was a full-sized glass for her and a shot glass for me, an easy visualization of our new size dynamic.  She strode over to the refrigerator to get mixers, and I regarded the liquor cabinet in front of me.

 

The door was taller than me now, as though it would lead to a full room, and significantly heavier, too.  Without a knob to pull I had to wedge my fingers into the opening’s crack and braced a foot against the wall to pry the door open.  After a significant amount of strain it was open just wide enough for me to slip in, then shut behind me with a bang.  At least pushing it away would be easier than pulling.

 

Inside the cabinet was very dark, with just a little light seeping through the cracks around the door.  Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness I spotted the half-empty bottle and quickly made my way to it and got ready to pick it up.  The damn thing was taller than me, and with all the liquid inside seemed to weigh over a hundred pounds.  Realizing the futility of picking it up I went around back and began slowly pushing it toward the entrance.

 

Light flooded the dark chamber, and I looked past the neck of the bottle to see a pair of creamy legs and Natalie’s huge face peering in while she hunched over.  Her hand rushed forward, striking the bottle and tipping it backward, then her long fingers wrapped around its neck.  She pulled it toward her, yanking it out of my hands and causing me to stumble forward in its wake.  After a quick chuckle she beckoned to me and said, “Come on out little guy, I’ve got everything.”

 

I hopped down out of the cabinet and looked up at Natalie, already mixing our drinks.  Apparently I had gotten even smaller while in there.  The rounded bone of her ankle now came about up to my waist, and her legs looked like tremendous spires to me, with her calf not even starting to get thick until it was past my head. 

 

When she looked down and offered me the plain shot glass filled with a thin red liquid.  I took it with both hands, just managing to keep it steady enough to not spill it all over me.  While I set it on the floor she took a seat beside me, then stretched her legs out to scoot away.  She must not have noticed that I got smaller even though her foot was now longer than I was, but could scarcely blame her.  After a certain point, small is just small.

 

“Come here, cutie,” Natalie called, and I dragged my massive drink until I stood beside her knees.  She slapped the tile beside her and said, much more insistently, “No, come here.”  I walked along her leg to the very top of her thigh where the tiny shorts began, and she stopped me with a finger.  “That’s better.”  She smiled, and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

 

She grabbed her glass, an enormous vessel that could work as an above ground pool for me, and began lowering it in my direction.  Gently she clinked it against the rim of the open barrel I had, then raised it back in front of her massive chest.  “Cheers to… unusual experiences,” she declared, and took a long drink.  I set my mouth on the edge of my glass and drank in as much as I could, barely making a dent in the basin she had given me.

 

She tapped her thigh and gave me what would normally be a seductive look.  “Why don’t you hop on up, little guy?” she asked.  “Plenty of room for you in my lap.”  With a shrug I turned and reached up, just able to get my hands on top of her thighs.  I jumped and tried to clamber up the side, kicking my feet against her leg, but the smooth skin shifted with my weight and came toward me.  Before I fell off, though, Natalie’s hand was beneath me, and she boosted me until I was standing atop her leg.

 

Natalie giggled, and for the first time I felt the vibrations of her laugh running under her skin.  She took another drink then looked down at me from atop her cliff-like body.  “You just can’t stay one size, can you?” she asked, her voice lower as though she had been speaking very quickly and someone slowed it down.  “Keep going like this and I might just toss you in my drink too.”

 

She was right, I had gotten even smaller just since climbing up.  Though I was worried, I did my best to remember what Natalie had said earlier: this was unavoidable, so we were going to have fun with it.  “You always did say I was so cute you could just eat me up,” I said.  “I don’t think you have the guts.”

 

“The guts?  No, it’s all about taste,” Natalie replied.  She ran a humongous finger down my side, stroking me before continuing.  “You would clearly be too sweet for me.  If I gobbled you up I’d get diabetes, and that would just be terrible.”

 

I smirked.  “Yeah, and you’d have to catch me,” I retorted.  “I can run around your ankles all day.”

 

Natalie grinned and the earth below me began to shake.  I bumped into her finger then fell away from it, sliding down the inside of her thigh.  After a brief tumble I landed on the tile and fell forward, just breaking my fall with my elbows.  She folded her legs inward, crossing them behind me, and leaned forward.  “Caught you,” she remarked, then took another drink, draining her glass.

 

I got to my feet and looked around, finding Natalie in every direction I looked.  Her legs formed insurmountable walls several times my height around me, and scaling her torso would take hours and specialized equipment.  “Oh no, I’m trapped between my girlfriend’s legs!” I shouted up the cliff to the face looking down at me.  “You’ve given me everything I’ve ever wanted!”

 

Carefully Natalie slid a hand into the makeshift prison she had made for me, thumb and index finger extended.  She clamped them lightly around my chest, just enough to keep a firm hold, and lifted me off the tile.  Her hand slowly carried me up her chest, letting me drink in every detail of her now humongous body, particularly the shock of her breasts now dwarfing me.  Finally, I reached her face, where she was beaming with clear superiority.

 

“Oh, my tiny boyfriend, what am I going to do with you?” she asked, pulling me closer.  “Too delicate to crush, too sweet to swallow.”  Natalie kept drawing me closer to her lips, which were now wider than I was tall.  If she wanted she could easily fit them around me.  “But maybe a little taste wouldn’t hurt.”

 

Natalie’s lips parted, and a long, pink tentacle snaked out from between them.  It wiggled back and forth, and ran along her lips, moistening them with her saliva.  Gradually she extended it toward me, tip waving as it approached.  It ran into me, starting at my feet and slowly ran up the length of my body until it flicked past my head.  As it progressed it got longer and wider, and the fingers gripping me became even more enormous.

 

The tongue retracted back into her mouth, and a delighted noise emanated from her throat.  “Yeah, a little on the sweet side,” Natalie rumbled, moving me away from her lips.  “Just as well.  If you were inside me I couldn’t see how adorable you are.”

 

Cautiously she lowered me away from her face entirely and set me back on the ground.  Her fingers opened, releasing me from her grip, and she laid her hands on her thighs while peering down at me.  “Look out, little guy,” she warned, “I’m about to get up.”

 

The walls around me fell apart, with the ground quaking when Natalie set her feet down on it.  In a flash her gigantic body rose, quickly coming to tower over me like never before when she straightened her legs.  I gaped up at my colossal girlfriend, shorter than her socks now, a veritable mountain in my view.  Probably her big toe was larger than me, but it was on the other side of her tremendous foot.

 

“Now it’s time for an all new game,” she declared without looking down to find me.  “Can my tiny boyfriend avoid getting stepped on for the rest of the night?”  I did not like how she phrased that, and expected this would be the least fun game yet.

Almost Disappeared by Vintovka

Natalie’s heel lifted from the ground, and in an instant it swept across the tile to impact almost dozens of feet away, the ground shaking slightly with it.  Her other foot followed suit, setting down beside the other one with a similar impact.  She raised her heels and spun around on her toes, playfully chewing on a finger while she turned, then spread her feet apart when she was fully facing me.  Quickly her face turned serious, and she rested her fingertips at the base of her tiny shorts to make herself look as imposing as possible.

 

“Well, it looks like we’ve got a bug infestation in our kitchen,” she declared, “and since I can’t seem to find my boyfriend to deal with it, I’ll have to do it myself.”

 

“Natalie, I’m not sure this game is-“

 

“Silence!” she boomed, cutting me off.  “I am in a position of immense power over you, bug, and I’m not going to negotiate.”  We had yet to start, and I was already worried she was getting too into this game.  “Just because my boyfriend is your size now doesn’t mean I feel any sympathy for you.”

 

She took a quick step forward, her eyes locked on me while she approached, setting it down a few inches in front of me.  Her other foot drew up, then she stood there looming over me.  “You should really start running,” she suggested, “because if you end up beneath my foot that’s the end.”  Part of me wanted to not play simply so she would give this up as quickly as possible, but I wanted her to have her fun.

 

Natalie raised the foot in front of me and slid her heel forward on the floor, blocking my view with the canopy of white cotton pulled taut over her foot.  She began lowering it toward me and I scurried out of the way just before it hit the ground.  “You’re not making this easy for me!” she bellowed when she saw me scamper from beneath her sock.  “Good, I like to work a little.”  Her toes wiggled, pushing against the sock I was running toward in anticipation.

 

I turned toward her and started running along her foot, trying to get behind her.  There was no way to win this, I knew.  Natalie was too competitive, and being a thousand times my size gave her an edge I could never hope to compete with.  However, I wanted her to work for the victory, and stay out from under her feet for as long as possible.

 

A white blur blew past me, and a monolithic platform suddenly stood in my path all the way up to an elevated heel.  I bumped into Natalie’s toe, which curled back into the grout.  “You’re no match for my power,” she taunted, then flicked her big toe forward.  It struck me straight on, lifting me off my feet and tossing me backwards hard enough that I slid across the ground when I landed.

 

Once more she lifted her foot off the ground, bringing it toward me until my view was filled by the cotton fibers of her sock’s underside.  “Say goodbye, bug,” Natalie declared, the brought it down.  Despite its slow descent there was no way I would be able to get out from under the gigantic foot coming toward me, and simply endeavored to make it as painless as possible.

 

Natalie’s foot set down atop me, completely covering my tiny body and pinning me against the floor.  Much to my relief she did not press down, fully aware that even a moderate application of her weight would result in me being splattered.  For now she was satisfied to simply have me trapped beneath her foot and revel in her total dominance.

 

After a minute she was satisfied and moved her foot off me, pulling it back so she could stand normally.  Before I could even get up she knelt beside me, her knee striking the tile just to my side.  I looked up her pillar-like thigh to her leaning over me, blue eyes shining despite throwing her shadow over me.  “So, what’d you think?” she boomed excitedly.  “Did you have fun?  I had fun!  It was a little short, though.”

 

I groaned.  “It doesn’t seem like a very safe game,” I answered, finally getting to my feet.  “One misstep and you could have killed me!”

 

“Oh, I would never hurt you!” Natalie replied, setting a hand down beside me.  “You just need more practice.  And a goal, I guess.  I didn’t really have time to think about the rules of Giantess and Bug Boyfriend, you shrank a lot quicker than I expected.”

 

“Wait, what do you mean expected?” I asked, but she brushed it off.

 

“I know what’ll make you feel better,” she declared, forming a claw with her fingers and clamping them around me.  Natalie lifted me with ease, and I focused on the floor rapidly rushing away to keep from getting vertigo.  The next thing I knew the floor was replaced by two great mounds with a gap between them.

 

Her fingers opened, dropping me into her cleavage.  She tapped her hand against the top of her breasts twice, making sure I was situated, then stood.  I was hardly in place when she began walking, making her enormous breasts start bouncing with the rhythm.  The subsequent jiggling was no better, the constant movement of my fleshy prison making it impossible to get settled.

 

With each step I slipped further down between her breasts until I reached the bottom.  I grabbed onto Natalie’s bra for peace of mind, but the non-stop bouncing and jiggling of her chest allowed me no relief.  Shockwaves from every step ran up her body and combined with the powerful movements of her enormous rack, causing me to slide out of her bra entirely and weakly cling to her bra.

 

My untenable position could not last long, and with one more rumbling step my grip slipped.  Rapidly I fell along Natalie’s torso, sliding out of her chemise and down her shorts.  I plummeted onto her leg just as she was taking a step and tumbled along it, bouncing over her knee and rolling up her foot.  Momentum carried me over the sock and launched me like a ramp, and I arced through the air to come down on the carpet in a heap.

 

She continued on her path, oblivious to me on the floor.  Natalie’s long gait proceeded toward me, her other foot setting down a good distance away with a light quake.  “Natalie!” I shouted up, hoping she could hear me.  “Natalie look down!”  The foot I had launched off coiled to take another step.  “I’m down here!”  Her foot launched from the ground, beginning a route straight toward me.

 

Natalie’s foot barreled forward and turned upward, preparing to strike the ground, and I realized this was not part of the game and she had no idea I was down here.  Her heel landed in front of me, shaking the ground, while the rest of her foot extended over me like a tremendous awning.  I began running to the side when its descent began, much more quickly than when we had been playing.  Its shadow grew deeper and I leapt with all the energy I could, hoping to clear the zone where I could be crushed.

 

I escaped just in the nick of time, with Natalie’s foot pressing into the carpet where I had been mere seconds before.  The towering legs of the care-free giantess tensed, and with a couple striding steps she was gone.  In case she came back I scrambled to my feet, then watched her disappear into the bathroom.

 

She was gone for a few minutes, but I had no idea what to do in the meantime.  I was practically in the center of the room, and there was nowhere for me to run.  Our enormous plateau of a bed rose in the distance, hundreds of yards away, firmly out of my range.  Not that I wanted to hide there anyway; it was filthy.  The dollhouse was also too far, and with how small I had gotten I doubted I would even be able to open the door now.

 

Rumbling footsteps tore through the floor, and Natalie appeared in the bathroom doorway again.  She looked around, scanning the floor, finally realizing I had gone missing.  Her cautious steps confirmed it, and I began jumping and shouting, trying to make myself as visible as possible.  I did not move from my spot, however, and waited for her to clear one area before moving onto the next.

 

Thinking better of her plan, Natalie got down on all fours and began crawling along the carpet.  She ran her hands along the fibers each time before pushing herself forward, carefully feeling for me to avoid crushing me by accident.  It was slow, but I had nothing better to do, so I patiently remained still to avoid getting lost forever.

 

Natalie’s finger brushed over me, tumbling me along under it before its sudden withdrawal.  The finger alone seemed massive, and dragged me under it without issue.  With it out of the way I could see Natalie again, who looked ginormous even on her hands and knees.  “There you are!” she exclaimed with wide eyes, her powerful voice almost deafening me.

 

She drew up her legs beneath her and sat on her heels, looking like a tremendous spire while she kept her focus on me.  “You’re a lot smaller than you’re supposed to be,” she said, resting her hands on her thighs.

 

“Wait, what do you mean supposed to be?” I shouted.  “I shouldn’t have gotten smaller at all!”

 

Natalie sighed, a low, creaking sound like a ship being tossed by waves.  “It’s time I leveled with you, isn’t it?” she began.  “The real reason I didn’t want to get rid of the dollhouse is that it’s… special.  I thought it had lost its power when I turned 13, but when you got smaller after I opened that jar for you I knew it still worked.  You were just supposed to be doll-sized, though, maybe an inch at the end of some days.”

 

“So you’re saying the dollhouse has been shrinking me?” I asked, surprised.  “That’s absurd!”

 

“Well, yes and no,” Natalie explained.  “I was a very competitive kid, and wanted to really drive home when I was better than someone.  So every time I beat someone or otherwise was clearly better than them, they would shrink.  It’s a team effort, really.”  She smiled at her joke before realizing I didn’t find it funny.  “I thought it would be cool to have a tiny boyfriend, so I kind of… set it up to shrink you.”

 

I was speechless.  All this time I was thinking it was some sort of weird curse, and it had been Natalie all along.  “But don’t worry!” she suddenly added.  “I don’t want to hurt you, and I would never crush you!  You’re still my tiny boyfriend.  I just want to… play games with you and feel like a giantess.  Does that make sense?”

 

This was a lot to process, and while I wanted to be furious with her she had not done this out of malice.  There was not much I could do anyway with how tiny I was, and if I made her angry she might go back on her promise.  “Natalie, this is very important,” I began, and she leaned forward to hear me better.  “Are you saying that dollhouse is full of people you’ve shrunk?”

 

She smiled.  “No, that’s been empty since we started dating seriously,” she answered.  “Speaking of.”  Her hand came forward, two tremendous digits extended, and surrounded me with her fingertips.  Each one was massive to me, able to make me disappear beneath it without a thought, but Natalie’s light grip merely kept me securely held between them.

 

Natalie held me up to her face so she could see me, her brilliant blue iris several times my size.  Even her pupil looked big enough to engulf me.  “You understand why I don’t want you sleeping in the bed right now, right?” she asked.  “I might roll over and crush you, you might get lost in the sheets or something, stuff like that, so I’m going to leave you in the dollhouse overnight, okay?”

 

She leaned over toward the enormous toy house against the wall, sliding along the floor to close the distance.  With an open finger she pulled the door open, then set me down in front of it.  The doors alone were massive, like the type you would read about in a fantasy novel, and if she had not opened them for me I would be stuck outside.  Her hand retreated, and she drew herself to her feet.

 

“Go on in,” she commanded.  “It’s safe, I promise!”  Looking up at her gave the impression that she was a skyscraper built to look like a woman.  Her toe alone was several times my height, and I could see the individual threads in the stitching of her socks.  Natalie was such a giantess that she could obliterate me with a twitch and not even realize it.

 

“It should regrow you a little bit overnight,” she explained, “but it hasn’t done this for a long time, so it might not work.  Plus you’re like, itsy-bitsy, so… even if it does, it might not be where you should be.  But it’s supposed to keep you around doll-sized.  But don’t worry!”  She was really insistent that I not worry.  “If it doesn’t, just come out and stand in front of the door while I look for you.”

 

She walked away, leaving me with the massive dollhouse.  Carefully I slipped through the small opening she had made, expecting it to be filled with living, doll-sized people, all waiting to take out their frustrations on me.  Instead, much to my relief, it was populated only by still, lifeless dolls arranged on the furniture.

 

I walked around for a bit.  The dolls were also gigantic to me, and the furniture was practically unusable.  Nearest to me was a doll that was sitting in a chair, her long legs extended forward so that she would stay put.  It looked very well-made, with each piece of clothing removable, and I could see why she would want to keep these. 

 

Looking up at the doll from her feet I realized it looked astoundingly like Natalie.  Aside from the blue eyes and long hair it seemed like they had made a mold of her face and used that, creating a striking resemblance.  Even the body looked like hers, down to the skin tone.  It even had her favorite outfit on, a white silk long-sleeve shirt with a black pencil skirt and black flats.  Obviously, it was a custom piece made for her.

 

I reached up and grabbed the heel of one of the doll’s shoes, slipping it off her foot, then walked to where it nearly reached the floor.  After taking a second to gather my strength I pushed hard on it, shoving it off her toes so that it clattered to the ground.  Luckily it landed on its sole, and I went over to it.

 

While it was flat on the ground the shoe came up to my waist.  I ran a finger along it and discovered it was made of cloth and leather, with surprisingly good workmanship.  Carefully I climbed over the side and slid my legs down to the toes, laying atop the insole.  Once I was comfortable I closed my eyes and tried not to think about the fact I was using a doll shoe as a bed.

End Notes:

Don't forget to leave a review if you liked it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7619