Neighborhood Skater Girl by NotOnTime, Brosus
Summary:

You wake up shrunken at the park on a hot summer day. Zoey, the cute girl on skates that you like finds you and says she'll keep you safe, but...

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 13264 Read: 66334 Published: July 11 2018 Updated: December 16 2019

1. Chapter 1: Hot Smelly Summer Day by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: A New Morning by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Sitting Down For Class by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Enough is Enough by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Hot Smelly Summer Day by NotOnTime

You wake up with a jolt. Last thing you remembered was you were sitting on the park bench, enjoying the sun, when everything started to go dark. When your eyes adjusted to the light again you saw that the surrounding area was huge! You had shrunken, mysteriously, to no more than an inch tall. This was bad, being outside right now was an opportunity for great danger. Anything from an animal to a bug could come attack you, and you'd be too small to fight back.

That's when salvation arrived. There was a girl named Zoey that would always roller skate around this park. She was really cute, and you had a pretty big crush on her. She was basically the reason why you hung around this park in the first place. Her body was tomboyish and slender: small breasts, petite ass. You liked the way she acted like a punk. At that moment she happened to be skating by, wearing a tank top and some skintight shiny black pants. You yelled as loud as you could, hoping to get her attention.

"ZOEY! DOWN HERE!"

She hits the brakes on her roller skates.

"Hm?"

She looked around until her eyes scanned the park bench. You saw her eyebrows raise, and her mouth changed from a surprised O-shape to a big smile.

"Whoooa! Is that really you?!" she exclaimed, bending down to look closer. "This is amazing! You're as tiny as a little bug! Ha ha ha!"

Her amused laugh almost sounded like she was laughing AT you. That kind of hurt your pride, but you needed her help. She continued giggling, the sight of you at an inch tall must have been pretty hilarious. Now that she was this close you could see sweat spots on her shirt. There were two big round ones below her armpits and a triangular damp spot on her chest. It was ludicrously hot out today, and the skating must have worked it out of her. Finally she stopped laughing and spoke.

"It's gonna be pretty hard to get around now. Want me to help you out? I can take you somewhere else."

"Yes! Thanks, you're a lifesaver!" you said.

"No prob, little dude. You can ride with me while I skate. I don't really have any pockets though, so you'll have to get in."

Get in? You didn't really know what she meant by that. Before you could ask she turned around and pointed her butt at the edge of the bench. While normally she didn't have much of a shapely behind, looking at it from this size made it look humongous. Her two magnificent cheeks were big and round, if she decided to sit down they could easily crush you. One of her hands came around back and yanked down her pants, unwedging the shiny black material and her panties out of her ass crack. Her entire butt was on display to you, pale and white and completely drenched in sweat.

"Quick! Before someone sees!" She urged.

You hesitated for the moment. Part of you wanted to dive into your crush's crack, sure, but something else was telling you that this wasn't going to be pleasant. A humid musk wafted up from her backside, tangy with the smell of sweat. Heat was emanating from her two juicy globes, as if there was an oven waiting inside. You didn't have much of a choice, it was either you took this ride or you would be left on the bench. Closing your eyes, you hopped in.

Zoey felt you enter and pulled her pants back up. The stretchy material was tugged tight into her backside, pulling you along with it. It was even more stuffy and humid in her ass than you expected, and her sweat was everywhere. What was worse was her ass cheeks were pressing down on either side of you, squishing your body between their warm snug grip. You thought you could deal with the discomfort but then Zoey started to skate. Immediately her buns started to grind together, the giant fatty walls crushed you on both sides. The hot slippery cheeks sent you jostling up and down. They kneaded together like dough and carried your poor body deeper. She picked up speed, pushing hard with her legs to go faster, even though it meant her buns would squeeze you harder. You yelled out for her to slow down, not to skate so rough, but your voice was muffled under her sweaty butt.

After ten minutes of non-stop skating you couldn't even tell what way was up anymore. Through the wet sound of Zoey's ass halves sliding together you heard a distant groan. Low gurgles bubbled through the giant tomboy's body, getting louder and louder. Suddenly a huge burst of air fired through her ass, and you knew which way you were facing again. Her cheeks slapped around you and beads of sweat were blasted into your mouth, along with a fresh helping of anal steam. Apparently her butthole was pointing right at you, and you got a hot boisterous fart delivered right to your nose. The heat was one thing, you didn't think her ass could get any hotter than it was already, but the smell was even worse. The rank sweaty tang of her ass crack compounded with the far more strong taste of her shit. The horrible rotten stench clung to your skin, slathered on by the sticky butt sweat. You gagged, it was stinging your eyes, and no matter how long you waited the smell was staying inside her panties. Up above you heard Zoey's voice, laughing out loud at her rude release.

She rounded a tight corner on her skates and had to bend low for a moment to control her center of gravity. Her ass cheeks spread apart, widening all the way to her crack, before she popped back up. Your body was thrown forwards and you landed on top of her butthole. Her tight ass cheeks slammed back together, leaving you pressed directly against the dirtiest part of her body. Zoey felt you touch her sensitive hole but didn't stop skating. Her anus pulsated and writhed against you torso, sliding its puffy wrinkles lips all over your face. It was red hot, and no less sticky and sweaty than the rest of her ass crack. Bits of smelly grime were lodged between her wrinkles, they got in your hair as the anus throbbed. You could hear her heartbeat pounding into you, almost in rhythm with the crushing stomps of her skates.

Another low gurgle sounded off, except it was much closer this time. Zoey's anus puckered, puffing up for a second, until finally a terribly raunchy fart exploded from her asshole. A huge whirlwind of gas blasted you directly in the face. Her anus trembled as it cut loose, its rubbery wrinkles vibrated into your skull to let it all through. Fiery hot whisps of stink shot up your nose, and down your throat. The giant tomboy girls fart entered your body, burning you from within. The bubbling eruption slowed down and then doubled in force as another bout of fart bubbles gushed through her shithole. You couldn't believe how much gas this girl had, and the smelly was unholy. You tried to get away, escape the hot fart as it tapered off, but it was no use. Zoey's huge cheeks kept you locked in place as she skated.

You were stuck there for a long time. Zoey kept skating for the next hour, blasting you with awful farts whenever she felt like it. Her guts grumbled and churned, almost angrily. Another hot burst of gas shot out her anus, smelling even heavier than it did before. Zoey's butthole let out a huge thick fart on your head, with a loud BLURRTPT! The stench was stronger than any of her previous ones, more potent with the odor of shit. The mighty ass grumbled in front of you again, you prepared for another fart but it never came. Instead her anus was puckering, from something else. You shouted for Zoey as her wrinkled sphincter bulged out, bending your neck backwards while it struggled to hold in whatever was inside. To your horror the puckered lips started to open, and the heat and smell of the shit inside started to leak out.

Just then Zoey's hand came to save you, pulling you out of her ass in the nick of time. She had made it to the park restroom, and held you in one of the stalls. You expected her face to look apologetic, sorry for the stinky experience you just went through, but right now it was just as cheerful as always.

"WOW I can't believe you survived that! My gas can get pretty bad sometimes, ha ha. You've really proven yourself to be worthy, little dude!" she said, smiling.

After being stuffed into her farting anus for an hour it was hard to share her enthusiasm. Still, Zoey's mood was a bit infectious, and got your hopes up. Maybe now that you've been deemed "worthy" you wouldn't have to ride in her ass again. You would ask her if you could ride in her hands on the way back, as long as she didn't squeeze into a fist and crush you it'd be fine. Or maybe she meant you were worthy of something else? Worthy of her help? Or even a relationship with her? Maybe once this shrinking thing was over with you could finally get to be your crush's boyfriend.

"So... I'm worthy now, is that it?" You tried to sound nonchalant about it.

"Yeah! Worthy of being my ass's roommate!"

...What? Her hand swung back again, dropping you down on the small porcelain platform behind the toilet seat. Your back was to the white tank and when you looked up you saw Zoey's ass was bent over. You watched in awe as Zoey pulled her pants all the way down. She exposed her gigantic ass, it was still dripping with sweat. You knew what was going to happen next. Unceremonious her ass dropped, slamming down ferociously on the toilet seat. You were nearly hit by her massive butt cheeks impact.

"Not many people can handle my gas's smell. I'm surprised you're fine with it, or at least can tolerate it. That's good too, because I've been holding this in for a while!" she said, shooting a fart into the toilet bowl.

The fart was loud, even from outside of the toilet the booming sound hurt your ears. Zoey's hot girl gas seeped out through the gaps of the toilet seat, assaulting your nose. She thought you could handle her smell?! The truth was anything but, her farts made you feel sick! She leaned forward on the seat, rolling her ass cheeks up and displaying her crack to you.

"Get a good look at your roommate, little dude. This is the ass that saved you, ha ha!" she laughed.

You could see her bulging asshole and the turtlehead of shit that was already sticking out of it. The fart had knocked it loose and now it was ready to come out. You stood there repulsed, watching Zoey's enormous ass as it let out huge logs of crap. The turds splashed loudly into the toilet, punctuated by the sound of her peeing. The smell was unreal. Even though you weren't stuck against her anus anymore, the raw scent of her shit was just as overpowering as her farts. You could hear Zoey grunt and her anus widened, straining to let out another huge bundle of excrement. You could see every disgusting detail, the way her muscles moved as they pushed, the globs of shit that stuck to her anus, even a small glimpse inside her gaping abyss. Hot puffs of gas shot out at you, the angle her butt was at after she bent forward meant you were taking her farts head on.

She pushed out a few more logs of shit and than began to wipe, humming contently to herself as she did so. While you watched the toilet paper soak up her disgusting mess you felt a heaviness in your chest. You realized that this was your place in her life. Any ideas you had of being her equal, being anything more to her than a companion for her butt, were gone. You needed to talk to her, convince her not to put you back in her panties. To your dismay though when she picked you back up she didn't bring you to her face.

"Well, back you go! Have fun!" she giggled, and dropped you back into her sweaty underwear.

You screamed on the way down, silenced by her stretchy pants snapping back against her waist.

----

 

With the afternoon winding down, Zoey skated home. She was happy to find dinner was waiting for her, and sat down to eat it with her family. Her meal of steak and potatoes was devoured within minutes, Zoey was hungry and wolfed it all down. After that she relaxed in her chair and a bellowing fart ripped from her ass. The girl snickered at her noisy release, much to the disapproval of her mother.

"Zoey I told you already, no more farting at the table! It's rude! Also after dinner I want you to get your homework done, you've got school tomorrow." she said.

"Fiiiiiiine." Zoey replied back.

After that she went upstairs to her bedroom. You could feel her ass halves crushing you into her sticky hole, the orifice was still rank from her recent emission. You couldn't believe she left you in there while she ate, and farted on you no less! At least now that she was going to her room she'd take you out of this stuffy rancid prison. You dreamed of breathing fresh air again.

Those naive hopes were dashed as you felt Zoey's ass slam into her desk chair. She had sat down to do her homework and wasn't going to take you out. You shouted and kicked angrily, doing anything you can to get her attention. Absentmindedly Zoey wiggled her giant ass into the chair, barely registering your struggles as she spent all her brainpower focusing on the schoolwork. Her cheeks streamrolled your tiny back from behind, smothering the front of your body against her foul asshole. The slimy anal wrinkles hugged you deeply. With zero space between your face and her buttflesh you had to breathe through the gaps of her puffy crevices. You were left in this uncomfortable position for hours, the only change coming when Zoey would lean her ass from side to side. You took a moment to reflect on your life, you had gone from a normal person relaxing on a park bench, to a man living inside a girls ass crack, one who still had homework.

After about 11:00 Zoey yawned and stretched her arms up in the air. She finally finished her homework and felt ready to sleep. Showers could wait til later, right now she was going to bed. You felt her giant body roll under her covers, and were relieved when the weight of her ass lifted off you. She was lying flat on her belly which meant that gravity was helping her butt cheeks ease off of you. It only took a few minutes for her to doze off, you could hear her light snoring. Suddenly she rolled over sideways in her sleep, shifting her giant soft buns together. The weight returned and jammed you once again into her butthole.

You stayed like this for another hour, unable to wedge yourself out from her salty sweaty ass crack. The sounds of Zoey's distant snoring kept you company, but eventually you heard something else. Muffled grumbles resonated from inside the girl's body as her intestines broke down her last meal. The sounds got louder as they approached and you could feel her huge butthole start to quiver. Up above Zoey made a groan of discomfort as the pressure built inside her. Her sticky anus twitched, and then blasted you with a roaring hot fart. The noxious odor that you had become sick of smelling came back in full force, filling your poor lungs with burning gas. You could taste her dinner in your mouth, feel it stain your skin down to your pores. As soon as it had begun, it was over, but more loud gurgles could be heard bubbling within.

For the next half hour you were pelted with farts. Zoey's butt would fire off at random, spurting out loud bassy blasts that made her whole ass rumble. It was getting harder for you to breathe, the smell down in her buttcrack was thick enough to cut with a knife. You hated this, and the more you thought about it, the more you realized it wasn't going to end soon. Zoey would probably keep you in her butt throughout all of tomorrow as well. It was Monday, and she would most likely want a toy to entertain her through the boredom of school. You needed to get out of here.

She seemed to have stopped farting for a few minutes now, this was as good of a chance as you'd ever get. Trying as hard as you could, you pushed against her massive butthole. You felt weakened from her series of farts, like your body was only using a quarter of your normal strength. The awful smell drove you to keep pushing, to somehow get this disgusting wrinkled pucker off your flesh. The weight from her cheeks combined with the sticky nightmare that was her gas had made you skin become plastered to the wrinkles of her anus. It was like your two bodies had fused, and just pushing yourself off her asshole was an ordeal. Your arms shook as you weakly pushed them away from the meat. It was hard, but slowly you felt your body begin to peel off of hers. Your skin felt like it was yours again, and it was extra sensitive to the small amount of air touching it deep within the tomboys crack.

Unfortunately Zoey's anus felt the same way. Her anus started twitching in response, grossly quivering its hot lips. You braced yourself for another blast of air but nothing happened. There weren't any gurgles from her guts either.

"Itchy..." Zoey's voice muttered into her pillow.

You felt her body move up above. Her ass cheeks started to shift around again, and suddenly you were hit with a massive driving force. Zoey's giant finger and nail were pounding your tiny body through her panties, using you to scratch her anus in her sleep. Your body was mangled up and down, rubbed harshly into her damp greasy folds. The anus puckered back, squirming with slimy hot shudders as if it was actually enjoying you being wiped into it. Zoey's fingernail pushed below your hips, painfully jamming your legs against her rubbery orifice. Your heart skipped a beat as you felt your legs slip inside her backdoor. The mighty anus immediately clenched down on them and before you knew it you were stuck. The girls finger slammed down on your head one last time before retreating, forcing your hips to pop inside her anus.

You began to panic. Her finger was gone but now you were stuck partway inside her asshole. Desperately, you pushed down on her rubbery sphincter with both hands to try and hoist yourself out. Her grip was tight however, and you could barely budge. You continued to push with all your strength but then you went to far. Her anus felt the pressure of your palms on it and twitched in response. This threw you off balance and you arms slipped down between her sweaty wrinkled folds. Now you were extra fucked and could only wriggle like a worm to try and get yourself out. The giant hole felt that too, and hungrily clenched down on your body, sucking you all the way to your chest.

Thing were looking grim. At this rate you were going to be sucked all the way inside her hole. You didn't want to be eaten alive by this girls anus, being trapped inside her bowels was too horrible to even think about. You decided to stop struggling since it was only making matter worse. Soon after a low gurgle echoed from inside Zoey's ass. You felt it rumbling through her colon, travelling all the way up to your legs. The huge anus engorged around your torso, crushing you under the heavy pressure. Eventually it hit its limit and the girls fart came out, engulfing you in a muggy whirlwind of smell. The gas expelled out slowly and silently, hissing out the cracks of her anal wrinkles while the hole kept you in place. The fart was long and boiling hot, the steaming air that had fermented inside her bowels blazed against your skin. The stench was extra potent, her large steak dinner made the gas smell extra meaty.

You coughed and twisted your body in a fit, unable to handle the extra strong dose of girl gas. Zoey's anus contracted inwards from your movements, pulling you deeper inside her booty. This is how the rest of your night went, you were slowly sucked deeper into the giant asshole, bit by bit. Her butt would fart every now and then, overwhelming you with a dutch oven of hot shitty stink. Then without fail it would clench, and you would feel yourself get dragged down further into her anus. This is how your first night ended as her ass's roommate.

Chapter 2: A New Morning by NotOnTime

This chapter was written by Brosus

 

Zoey slept well that night, the hours of skating taking their toll. Eventually you fell into an unnatural sleep yourself, but the hot environment kept you shifting between reality and dreams. Even in your dreams, Zoey's potent farts haunted you, as whenever one went past you you could smell it, nearly choking in your nightmares. Meanwhile, she rested pleasantly, her stomach bubbling away to process her meaty meal as well as those tasty chips and soda. It would create more than enough material to haunt you with tomorrow. Finally the sun shined in on her, and she woke up just a minute before her alarm would have gone off - a perfect start to a good morning! Bellowing a yawn, she smacked her alarm right as it went off and began to rub her bleary eyes.

At this point, you had been awake several minutes, though to say you slept much at all would be an exaggeration. At best you drifted in and out of conciousness, and recent groanings of her body beginning to awaken had brought you with them. You had no idea how deep you were, only that it reeked.

Zoey's first activity whenever she woke up was to sit up and grab her phone - browsing instagram and snapchat helped her wake up. Mindlessly shifting about on her bed, she shimmied a bit to get comfortable while she scrolled through her social media. Grimacing, she noticed her steak dinner from last night was fully digested. Not quite ready to be released all the way though, so she just shifted over a bit, leaning to the side and letting a droning fart out. Mmm, she knew the smell of her farts, and enjoyed the meaty undertone to it.

You were brought more awake when you were brought upright, presumably by her sitting up. Well, updown, because you were pretty sure your head was still pointing 'down and out' so to speak, and now with the covers off while your entire body felt slimy, at least your head was sticking out of Zoey, for now. As she sat upright, the skater preteen's muscly buttocks tossled your head, reminding you there was no hope of fighting back. Suddenly she leaned over, and a disgusting jet of stink came flying through her hole, around your neck and straight up your nose, gas-boarding you with the same fetid meaty farts you'd been putting up with all night. You gagged; even after a night of in-and-out conciousness caused by these bootyblasts, each one only seems to get worse than the last.

"Eww, that fart was pretty grody... guess I should probably get washed up." Zoey said, hopping off her bed and onto her feet. "Gotta get ready for school... blegh."

You were knocked around by all these forces, but glad to leave the fragrant fart's air behind as she moved. You were excited to hear her mention a shower, now she would finally notice you and let you out... and hopefully be distracted enough to let you get away. Hopefully her whole family wasn't this insane.

As she closed the bathroom door and dropped her pajamas, you were finally free to see the outside world once again - albeit this time upside down. Somehow, you had managed to end up facing the same way she was naturally, if a bit to the left. She turned on the shower to warm up before plopping down on the toilet to let her piss out. You realized this was your best chance before the shower to get out.

"Zoey! Down here! You didn't forget about me, right?" you shouted up at her; better to take the friendly approach.

"Huuuh, what the, I haven't started... is that a voice... holy fucking shit, I forgot all about my butt buddy!" Zoey said, so shocked she almost stood up. She put her legs on the toilet and bent forward. "What the fuck, you like my nasty ass so much you shoved yourself up their all by yourself while I slept, lil dude? I mean, that's pretty sick, but I gotta give you big props for being able to handle it, I don't think even I could!"

As usual, Zoey didn't give you a chance to talk back, continuing to blather as she put her legs down. "So sorry dude, but like, I gotta piss like a race horse, I've been holding it in all night. Hey so, did you notice anything different about my farts through the night? I know I did, we gotta compare notes in the shower, I'll get you out when I'm in there!"

With that Zoey unleashed the gates of piss, blasting the front of the toilet and spreading piss spray everywhere. If you weren't so disgusted, you'd be impressed; the pressure was greater than yours in a urinal. A bit dribbled down your way, and you had to flex your head to avoid it. She then flushed.

"No point wiping when you're boutta shower, y'know? Here, let me get you out..." she stepped into the shower, unceremoniously squatting and basically shitting you back out into the real world. "Heheh, that doesn't make me a mom right? Eugh, you fuckin' stink lil guy!" Picking you up by the head, she set you in the soap bin and angled the shower so you got water while she washed. "So like I was saying, you could probably tell I had meat to eat last night, right..."

The rest of the shower went like this, and stuck on the soap dish, you had no chance of escape. Finally, she grabbed a towel and dried herself and then you off, bringing you with her to her room.

Clean and naked, Zoey went to her closet to put on her clothes for the day, grabbing a hoodie, a skirt, and some spats, the same as yesterday. The spats filled in even her tightest of crevices. It was okay if she got a bit of a wedgie, no one should see it under her skirt, and she wanted her new friend to get experience up close and personal.

“Okay buddy, back in you go! Don’t forget our little game, okay? We don't have a lot of time some I'm having cereal for breakfast, and milk kinda upsets my tummy sometimes, so you’ll have to tell me about it later. Oh, and in case you were wondering, I had steak for dinner, and then chips and soda after that… could you tell? You’ll have to tell me later what you thought. Oh, and don't worry, those are the same spats as yesterday. We've been learning about like, control groups in science and in experiments you have to keep the environment similar, so in pursuit of science, I figured we should set a uh, they call it 'control' sample right? Yeah! We'll have our own little, like... Oh, I know, I know! Advanced Sciences Society, yeah!" She laughed uproariously at her joke, nearly falling on the bed and you. Oh. Yeah, A.S.S., hilarious, you thought. You were pretty sure that wasn't how control groups worked either.

"Oh shit, look at the time, c'mon lil guy we gotta go!" She threw on her clothes and as you ran to hide under the pile leftover, she grabbed you and shoved you in those same bike shorts. "Shit, normally I'd get a real meal, but cereal will have to do..."

As she rushed through her house, you were tossed around by her butt cheeks and as you were pushed in by her shorts, you realized they definitely hadn't been cleaned and stunk just as before. As she sat to eat cereal, you finally confirmed for yourself your earlier fear: yes, that brown smear you had seen at first was a skid mark of some kind, and you could only pray that wouldn't happen while you were captive. At least a school would let you chances to escape to other insane young minds...

Fueled up, the tomboy threw on her sneakers and ran out onto the bus. The spats were so tight, you were crammed up her crack with each bound, until finally your body once again met her anus. The spats stopped there, leaving you pressed against her grimy anus. Her asshole was more than happy to greet you, opening slightly at your touch with a wet crackle, a string of slime hanging between two folds. Above, you could hear her stomach churning in over time, trying in vain to process her milky breakfast.

As she climbed onto the bus, you couldn't help but think of how this hole had eaten you once already, and how you had to escape before it sucked you so deep it never let you out again... probably to Zoey's delight. Either that or her studies led her to the ultimate farting session, one which would end in you choking on her fumes for good. However, the taut orifice didn't seem to be opening, in fact it was closed so tightly that you couldn't even open it if you tried. Zoey’s anus was a pretty shade of pink, warm and musky. Freshly showered it wasn't so bad, but the stench from her farts ruined any sexiness you could find from being stuck in your crush's filthy ass. Then you remembered why it looked so fresh too, thinking back to how it had had little brown stains even after she ‘cleaned’ with your help yesterday. At least she hadn’t taken a dump… yet.

As she sat down on the hard bus seats, you were pushed up by the wedgie, being forced head first into her anus, the grimy surface rubbing its foul sludge onto you. With one ear trapped against the asshole's rim, you could hear the rumbling growing in intensity behind it, a disastorous fart developing thanks to Zoey's poor choice in diet. Her butt began to groan in distress as it became bloated by the terrible payload trapped within. Zoey's asshole puckered in strongly, struggling to hold the roaring cloud in.

Zoey smiled happily. She was going to hold in this bomb as long as possible, so she could build the stink up to its maximum level. She couldn’t wait to get a report on what you thought. Maybe they should work out a rating system for these…

You struggled against her butt, trying to push your face even just a millimeter away from it. You still hadn’t accepted your fate. Just because you had a crush on this girl before didn’t mean you still wanted to be in here – now you definitely didn’t. You had seen the truth: that she was a dirty, stinky, little 12 year old girl who loved to fart. And you absolutely hated it.

Finally, you were able to free your head from her anus's nasty grip, coming off with a faint pop, leaving some residue on the side. This caused Zoey to have a slight itch, and that was all it took to open her preteen pucker. As you began to breath in relief, your clean air was robbed in a nearly silent, yet potent, booty blast that carried the smell of methane, old dairy, and rotten eggs. The air was sucked from your lungs so that you could fully appreciate it, her loose asshole smacking your freed head as you tried to cough the full gas back out.

As you recoiled and tried to push yourself away from her freshly oiled butthole, it merely shimmered back at you, slowly bulging back out. That silent but deadly had only been a tiny prelude of what foulness was lurking within the depths of her ass. It groaned, and then...

PFFFFFFRRRRRGGGTTT!

Zoey leaned over to the side and forcibly pushed the built up fart in one go, the milky gas shaking her large intestine with intensity. Her immediate surroundings on the bus grew silent as her classmates turned to look for the source of the noise. The smell that hit only seconds after made the culprit obvious, only Zoey was ever that disgusting.

You were buffeted by the wind tunnel level of winds directly, the hot, unprocessed, milky fart throwing stench from the deepest parts of Zoey's uncleaned colon straight into your face. The sheer pace that her meal had flown through her stomach brought untold horrors from within her out, the air thick with the pure scent of shit, one which undoubtedly was working its way towards you. The sheer pressure with which the gas exitted made it impossible to fight as it forced its way into every opening it could find, blowing back your filth-riddled hair and filling your lungs to the brim with rancid fumes. Its remnants singed themselves into your nostrils, ensuring you would be smelling this disaster for the rest of the day.

Zoey sighed with relief as the closest people on the bus gave her disgusted looks. It had been earth shatteringly loud for you, but for normal people it just sounded like a normal fart. Sure, it might be surprising to hear audible farts from a girl, but those who knew Zoey were not surprised – there was a reason no one sat directly next to her. She sunk down into her  seat, unfemininely speading her legs to ventilate her now very warm ass. 

Zoey closed her legs back up to seal as much of the stink in with you as possible, to let you fully enjoy it so she could hear about it later. Nothing would stop her and her friend from exploring the many ways she could make her butt into a weapon of ass destruction.

You barely held onto conciousness, merely trying to get clean breaths to clear out your gunk filled lungs. It took you several minutes to regain clear thought, but when you did, you found yourself still stuck within this girl's sweaty ass, the fumes of the last blast still stuck within the confines of her spats.

Eventually, the bus pulled up to school, the students pouring off. Zoey skipped off gleefully, her asscheeks bouncing in rhythm with her movements and compacting you right back towards her hole. You would have no respite from this literal hellhole.

Chapter 3: Sitting Down For Class by NotOnTime

This chapter was written by me, NotOnTime

 

Zoey walked through the school halls absolutely beaming. She knew school today was going to be great, now that she had you as her little butt buddy she was in an amazing mood. She greeted her friends with extra enthusiasm, they chatted about typical girl stuff by their lockers until the warning bell rang. At that point they headed to class, walking together at a leisurely pace.

Zoey could feel her tight spats tugging into her ass crack, as well as your tiny body confined within them. Each step rubbed you against her stuffy hole, wiping your face side to side as her enormous ass cheeks swayed back and forth. As hard as you tried to push back, your resistance produced as much results as fixing a dam with a band aid. Zoey's sweaty buns steamrolled you effortlessly, keeping you right where she wanted inside her day-old spats. She felt your struggles and chuckled to herself, they were tickling her bum a little.

"Huh? What's so funny?" one of her friends asked.

"It's nothing! Nothing, just was thinking of a funny thing I saw on TV." Zoey lied.

When they got to class the girls split up and each went to their own individual seats. Zoey's ass bent as she took to her chair, her giant butt cheeks spreading apart slightly as she did so. You felt a moment of weightlessness as her ass dropped, followed by the crushing impact of it sitting down on you. Zoey wiggled into her seat to get comfortable, rubbing her round butt into the chair. The sticky warm skin of her cheeks squashed your tiny body, easily trampling you under her weight. From the outside it appeared like Zoey's spats-covered butt was sitting down, just like any other day. Some of the boys that sat behind her would try to catch a glimpse of her cute round butt, the tightness of her spats left little to the imagination, and the way the hard chair squished into her plump doughy cheeks filled their young minds with feelings they didn't quite understand yet. Unbeknownst to them, a shrunken person was trapped inside that comfy looking playhouse, and for you it was more like a rank muggy hell.

The teacher came in and started the class. They were doing geography today, which was something Zoey found especially boring. After about ten minutes she was already leaning her head on her hands, keeping her uninterested skull propped above her desk with her elbows. The seconds crawled by, seeming like they would make this class last forever. However bad it felt for her, for you it was twenty times worse. The pungent stink of her farts from the bus still hadn't fully faded away yet. Her odor stuck to the inside of your nose, still making it sting from its former intensity. It was like her old shit was lodged up your nostrils, the eggy and dairy-like scent of her processed meal coming back to haunt you. You took short gasps, trying to filter the smell through your lips and teeth, but it was no use. The girl's scent was sticking to the inner liner of her spats, and simply wasn't going anywhere.

As class went on Zoey started to perspire. Huge droplets of ass sweat ran down her grimy butt crack, dribbling on top of your head. Your own sweat was mixed in with hers too, combining into a runny liquid that smelled like rank ass. The girls warm spats were growing stuffier by the minute, and your skin felt like it was sticking to hers. The giant anus was practically pasted to your body, with your chest being smothered by the puckers hot oily wrinkles. Being the entrance to her insides meant it was extra hot, and at this point you were so fused to it you could almost feel the thump of her heartbeat. With both arms you pushed away, wrenching yourself off the sticky mess of pink and brown folds.

It took a few seconds to jimmy yourself loose. The buildup and sweat, oils, and anal liquids had you caked to her assholes surface, and the rubbery folds of skin provided a great deal of... suction. With a disgusting slurp you pried your chest off the sloppy beast, leaving a couple strands of sticky webbing dangling from your chest to the sultry hole. Feeling fresh air on its skin for the first time in several minutes the orifice twitched, kneading its wrinkles together and drooling out a fresh batter of slime. You recoiled backwards into the hammock of Zoey's spats, digging your elbows into the stretchy material while keeping your palms braced flat against the walls of her butt cheeks. This provided adequate support, but you wanted to get even further away from the blast zone of her asshole. Shimmying from side to side, you started to climb up the wedge of her crack, pushing your hair through the sweaty buildup of filth. You had hoped to rise up enough to find a place to take it easy for the next hour, but you made one fatal mistake, you accidentally used one of Zoey's anal wrinkles as a foothold.

The monster hole twitched, causing you to lose your balance and slip back down to where you started. You plopped to the bottom of her spats, bouncing off her plump cheeks and landing right next to her anus again. Your back hurt, but there was also a twinge of pain in your legs. Something was crushing them in a tight grip. As you turned your feet and tried to stand back up you noticed both of them were locked in place. To your horror you felt it, the warm flesh of Zoey's anus wrapped around your ankles. During the fall your feet must have jabbed into her asshole and passed through. In a panic you kicked, trying to yank your legs back out, but that only made things worse. Zoey's anus clenched from the stimulation, chomping on your poor legs and sucking them in deeper. The hot wet flesh that you wished to never feel again ran up your calves, until her anus squeezed back down below your knees. This wasn't good.

Without your input the girl's anal maw started to chew and swallow your legs even further, slurping you up to your thighs. Desperately you wiggled your hips in erratic movements in the hope of loosening yourself, but it only made the beast squeeze down harder. Hot juices from her bowels oozed out the gaps of her anal lips, making the wrinkles of her pucker slick with intestinal lubrication. Another hard clench came down and chomped up your pelvis, burying your manhood under her meaty folds. Frightened you fought back, clawing at the walls of her ass cheeks and screaming for her to stop.

The dark musky crevice inside her spats offered no respite, and her enormous ass stayed seated in the chair. This wasn't Zoey's muscles acting on their own like before, or some sort of awful accident. This was boredom. Zoey was bored in class and grinning to herself, playfully clenching her tight little asshole around you because it was fun. She knew she was sucking you inside her bowels and she was enjoying doing it. To her, it was way more fun than listening to the teacher drone on and on. She could tell how scared you were, how panicked and hard you were fighting to escape her giant ass, but that just made clenching her hole all the more appealing. She wanted to pull you in all the way, fill her ass with your tiny squirms. Somehow it felt right, even though you were going in a hole where things usually came out of, Zoey's muscles wanted to suck you deeper.

You couldn't believe this was happening. This girl was intentionally pulling you inside her asshole, all the way into her smelly bowels. Her pulsating maw undulated around your waist, slathering its wet wrinkles along your skin. With another heave it sucked your stomach inside, and your hips were squeezed hard by the tight inner ring. This couldn't be happening. You tried to push back with your arms, wedging them between the slick folds of flesh, only to have her asshole clench one more time and swallow them up too. Shocked, you wormed your upper torso around, wiggling in an effort to free your arms from the pumping grip of her ass. You were in a battle of survival against Zoey's giant butt, and it was one you were slowly losing.

The girl happily winked her hole inside he spats, feeling it crawl up your miniature body. Her inner body heat was roasting hot, the raw warmth of her bowels was sticky and blazing on your lower half. Every kick you made in defiance just made her poop chute squeeze harder, the outer lips of her anus puckered and smacked as if ready to finish a meal. Your head wriggled between her round sweaty cheeks, her ass had sucked you up all the way to your shoulders, and it was finally time for it to consume your head. The anal wrinkles quivered in anticipation and slowly wrapped themselves around the back of your ears. You could feel her massive asshole pulsating, lightly chewing the back of your head as if it was teasing you. That was when Zoey clenched down HARD.

The powerful muscles constricted around your neck like a noose, her puffy anal wrinkles compacting into a solid, filth-encrusted, vice. You choked out what little air you had left in pain, her sudden contraction felt like a body builder choking you with both hands. A pathetic squeak came from your open mouth with a dabble of wet spit. You couldn't speak, couldn't beg for mercy, let alone breathe. Zoey's humongous anus was squeezing the life out of you for some reason, and she wasn't letting up. The oily bands of skin trembled erratically, grinding together as the blood rushed through your head. Starry spots started to appear in your vision, you were just about to lose consciousness before you were released.

Your neck wasn't the only thing that was released at that time however. A rancid gushing fart hissed out of Zoey's foul hole, submerging your exposed head into a fiery hellstorm. For the rest of the class, her fart was silent, but to you the fluttering nightmare coming out her asshole was like a blazing inferno. Awful fermented gases that had been stewing inside her body all morning streamed around your head, treating you to a noxious smell that matched an open sewer. The potency had increased from what you experienced on the bus, it was as if her gas was pure shit transformed into air. You couldn't cough without breathing it in first, and the burning stench exploded into your chest. You gagged violently as the drawn-out fart oozed from her hole, the anal orifice kept itself open just wide enough to let the fart ease out, little by little.

Zoey felt the silent bomb leak into her spats, the warmth spreading through her backside. The sensation of letting her gas out around your skull was sublime, and your spasms tickled her hole unlike anything she had felt before. The girl smiled, giving her booty an extra push to let the tail end of her fart out. Your horrid stream transformed into a wicked typhoon of stink, increasing the flow of concentrated gas until her asshole was beating down on your head. The force of her gas was intense, and you small little body was acting as a poor plug to keep it all inside. Much like before, it was similar to keeping a bursting dam shut with one small band-aid. Zoey's wet sticky wrinkles carelessly slapped you around, covering your head in her gross intestinal fluids. Flecks of anal juices and crap splattered your visage, while the churning muscles of her bowels kept your body in place. You coughed and wheezed, choking on the onslaught of her fart, wishing this torture would end soon. Suddenly things started to go dark.

You hadn't noticed it, but while you had been suffocating on her gas her asshole had been slowly yawning around your head. The great puffy anal wrinkles now seemed multiple head-lengths away, and were gradually closing. The remaining spurts of her fart had passed through, crying out with a final petty whine, and now her asshole was sealing itself back up. You couldn't let this happen, you were still inside! You couldn't allow yourself to be trapped inside this girls ass again! Her slime-riddled tunnel flexed, drawing you in deeper. The light was fading, all you could see was a tiny white star shape in the distance becoming smaller. Her hole shut all the way, trapping you inside total darkness.

A few seconds later the girl clenched, checking to see if she could feel you. Mucusy fluids got in your mouth, as she did a few more clenches to confirm that you were in there. You still couldn't stop yourself from coughing. The smell inside her ass was so humid and disgusting that you couldn't hold back. Zoey still had another 20 minutes of her class left, but what would happen after that? Would she go to the bathroom right away or did she actually intended to keep you locked in her butt for a longer amount of time? The heat on its own was exhausting enough, but the smell was a whole other level. You were starting to become unsure if you could survive in these conditions...

End Notes:

That's all of this story for now!

Chapter 4: Enough is Enough by NotOnTime

This chapter was written by both NotOnTime and Brosus

For Zoey, geography had never been so interesting... though to be honest, she was a lot more focused on you exploring the geography from your level... the geography inside her ass, that is. She giggled to herself quietly as she smugly listened to the teacher continue to prattle on. For several minutes after she released her silent yet very nearly literally deadly fart on you, she got to enjoy her own scent slowly filtering through the thick insulation of her spats, a smell any of her less knowledgeable classmates would blame on one of the much larger boys to one of her sides. Zoey was proud and even enjoyed the stench of her butt's product, confident she could out-fart any boy her age. It wasn't a very ladylike skill, sure, but one that she mostly kept to herself and her new friend, who she eagerly awaited the report of. She hadn't even gotten his opinion on them yesterday, too tired after homework, and in a rush to get to school this morning. She needed a proper report, she thought as she clenched her anal walls to confirm your presence once more.

Every second that ticked by for you was pure agonizing torture, a humid muggy nightmare inside her dark cavern. You had to breathe slowly and forcefully just to maintain a small amount of oxygen in your body. Luckily your small body didn't require much, but the atmosphere inside Zoey's butt wasn't that forgiving either. The rancid fiery stench of her prior release was still hanging around the back end of her colon, and the taste took no time at all to latch itself onto your tongue. Each of your tiny pathetic gasps for air were filled with the potent flavor of her girly gas, and no matter how hard you coughed or gagged it wouldn't go away.

Last time you took a trip inside her bowels you were exhausted and delirious. Not to say you weren't tired now, but you were much more aware of your situation today then you were back then. Every disgusting detail of this young girls poop chute was painfully clear to you as the clock ticked by. The rotten stench of her shit was ever-present, invading your every orifice and impossible to escape from. Worse than that was the mucky filth lining the walls of her bowels. It was sticky and wet, a big pool of her anal mucus went past your hands and wrists. Gross threads of slime tried to stick to your body whenever you moved around, making it hard to balance on your hands and knees properly. Then there was the heat, the relentless heat. Never before had you been in a sauna this hot, the internal temperature of this girls shithole was unbearable. You were slowly roasting alive, stewing inside the sweltering depths of her ass while she sat there without a care in the world.

Last but not least was the biggest tormentor of your current ass-perience, Zoey herself. Particularly her anal walls, the constantly writhing and twitching masses of flesh holding you inside her body. She gave no hesitation in clenching her ass, squeezing your body in a heavy vice grip. Her muscles were insanely powerful, much like her asshole they were impossible for you to fight back against. At random she would tighten her ass, to make her thick lumpy walls of flesh come crashing down on you, just for her own amusement. You were mangled and crunched into disturbing shapes, completely at the mercy of her filth-filled crevices. Hot mucusy fluids splashed all over your body coating you in a web-like batter of her slime. You coughed and gagged for air only for her to squeeze again and again, pummeling you under the might of her tender colon.

After a while you had enough. You couldn't let yourself be a butt toy to this malicious psycho any longer, you had to force your way out! Inch by inch you crawled along the uneven floor of your flesh prison, enduring the iron stomps of her bowel walls. She clenched playfully, chewing and feeling your firm body with her sensitive anal tissue. You resisted, digging your elbows into her pink walls and arching your back like it was stone. The act of defiance only made her ass crave you more, and her powerful clenches came harder and faster. It almost felt like her ass was hungry now, as if from deep within it was trying to slurp at your legs.

You trudged forwards, determined to make it to the exit no matter what. Zoey twitched and squeezed hard, but you ignored it, focused solely on your own survival. Hot sludge caked your face, filling your nose and ears but you didn't care. You lurched forth another inch, and finally felt your head bash against a rubbery wall. Her tight asshole stood in front of you, closed off and rock solid. You grabbed at it with both hands, using all the strength in your arms to pry it open. Even with all the power you had your tiny efforts were useless, the anus wouldn't budge. The massive girl's ass felt a slight tickle and with a twitch of her sphincter the walls of her butt came crashing down on you again, tighter than ever. Your bones creaked and you whined in pain, all the blood was rushing to your head.

Zoey meanwhile wasn't paying attention to the teacher anymore. Instead she was daydreaming of the geography of her ass. The outside was obviously cute, but now that you were inside, what would your opinion be? She imagined it would be like a slimy cave with shitty pebbles, dribbling stalactites pooling into anal fluids below, you slowly mapping it out in the dark. Sadly her fart tank seemed fairly empty, with no gas to give you more room and stench to explore, but Zoey was sure the two of you would have plenty of time to map it out together. Every now and then her butt would feel the tickles of you rummaging around and would give you a warm hug to keep her updated on where you were. She envisioned you exploring her ass with her rippling muscles there to help guide you along... whereas the reality was quite the opposite. Her daydream was rudely interrupted by the school bell, as was the teacher's musings, but she wasted no time grabbing her bag and rushing off... she wanted to get that report from you before the next class.

Suddenly her ass relinquished it's grip and you felt a sense of weightlessness in the pit of your stomach. The familiar sense of riding a roller coaster washed over you as Zoey began to get off her chair and move again. Gravity pulled you upside-down, bobbing your head against the inner ring of her asshole as she walked through the halls. The gooey anal slime drooled down to join you, creeping over your neck and onto your face. You groaned and desperately punched at her walls, hoping to all gods that your escape was coming soon.

Zoey hadn't even realized your struggles inside her were you trying to escape, not even your vigorous prying at her anus. She only felt your tiny arms battering her intestinal walls when she intentionally squeezed her rectum to push and feel you out while you played the role of a Kegel in her young ass. As important as it was for her anal muscles to get the exercise, she was much more focused on cheerily walking to the restroom than on feeling you among the rest of her refuse. She made it to her favorite bathroom spot in the school, halfway between classes. The reason for this was simple, it was out of the way and across from the main two there was a 'family' bathroom for one, one of only two in the school. Every kid knew, of course, that anyone who entered was almost definitely taking a dump or something even more private... but Zoey didn't care, so whenever she felt really backed up, she was more than happy to slip in, seen or not. She wanted some extra privacy with you anyway, she wanted to hear all the juicy details you had seen. She almost envied you... almost. Her ass had to be a bit overpowering at your size, it was weird how you didn't seem to mind too much, but it was all the better for her. She wanted to hear your thoughts so bad, it made her feel tingly inside, even if she wouldn't dare trade places with you.

It took her precious seconds to pry the slightly sweaty spats down and plop her ass on the seat. Her brisk pace walking here had loosened up some gas and butt gunk, as soon as she hit the seat she could feel it swishing around at the bottom of her anus. She didn't have enough to take a shit yet though, that's for sure. Especially with her new friend, she would want to build up a nice load for him to make a good impression... already forgetting she had shown off a nice, fat one while blasting him with farts to begin with.

This was going to just be a nice, wet, juicy fart. She balled up a bunch of toilet paper so that none of it would get on her hand and she could catch her little buddy when he shot out... hopefully he'd come out with this fart, that was worth its own story. Thinking all this, her pussy tingled a bit, a couple drops of grool falling into the toilet below as she thought about the stories you could tell her... she wasn't completely naive, she understood what masturbation was, and the thought of touching herself to whatever stories you could tell her sounded amazing... and yet not once did it cross her mind that you might prefer entering that place yourself. Zoey's mind had already marked you: butt buddy only. You had invented a whole new flavor of friend zone, stewing in her ass's gunk as she casually unrolled more and more paper...

Zoey leans forward slightly and lets out a tiny utterance of an "mmm..." while lifting her heels off the floor, trying to find a position that makes the bubbly feeling in her rectum easier to pass with a hefty handful of toilet paper. With a groan of effort, she blasts out an intense, creamy brown explosion. The wide wet spray of loose butt gunk splatters the toilet paper protecting her hand and all over the bowl. Some smaller bits splash across the murky water of the public toilet, turning it into a rancid brown soup in seconds. That was a lot wetter than Zoey had expected... had she eaten something that didn't agree with her or something? Looking into the disgusting soup, she didn't see you, figuring you must've landed in the paper, not feeling anything but some dribbles wishing to escape as well when she clenched.

Speaking of dribbles, her pooper had gotten rather wet, so she balled up the paper, and once it was safe for her hand and cheeks, she wiped away the leftover spray with the TP. You had already been in the thick of that mess, you could wait a few more moments. Once she was sure it was cleared, she stood up and wiggled over to the sink, spats still between her legs, unceremoniously dumping her prize into the sink, tossing the paper away and gazing at you with wide eyes. It took her a few seconds before Zoey broke the silence...

"Phew! You reek, buddy!"

You buckled over on your hands and knees, violently heaving the excess of her sticky mucus from your throat. You looked like a cat coughing up a hairball, a humorous sight to her, but only more horrible pain for you. After getting the sizeable wad out of your esophagus, you spat and spat into the sink. It was impossible to get the taste out, but you needed to get the stickness clear of your mouth to yell at her properly.

"What the hell was that?!" you screamed up at the giant girl. "You sucked me all the way into your asshole!!"

The anger had been building in you for some time but now it was coming to a boil.

Zoey couldn't help but giggle at your pathetic display, hacking up her butt mucus like you hadn't spent the last half hour basting in it. Like you didn't know what you were getting into when you decided you wanted to get close to it.

"Oh, come on, little dude! You're the one who wanted to be my ass's roommate, remember? You should've figured out by now she can make a mess, but it's just 'cuz she likes ya and stuff~!"

Zoey flicked the faucet up, not noticing or caring it landed decidedly on the cold side, drenching you in freezing water... at least it would wash the still steaming butt gunk off your tiny form. Maybe even help your temper cool off.

"So you were paying attention to all my hard work right? Tell me about your favorite part, we probably have time for a quickie before my next class."

Zoey brought her hands down to play with her drooling nethers beyond your view. She was clearly enjoying herself.

"My favourite part? How about the part where you let me OUT?! Your ass was totally disgusting! I've never experienced anything so horrible in my life!"

You had completely lost your temper with this girl who was much younger than you, but you didn't care. After everything she had put you through you were going to give her a piece of your mind.

"At first I thought you were kind of nice, but now I can see you're just a nasty little bitch! How fucking dare you put me up your shithole and treat me like some sort of ass toy! You're insane! I don't like your ass! I never want to smell another one of your shitty farts ever again! I've had enough of this! As the older person here I demand you let me go!"

Zoey smiled and continued to touch herself for the first part, but as you continued she slowed down and started to frown. She didn't seem to expect this reaction.

"...Jeez, after everything I did for you? You're the one that asked to be my butt buddy, but you're just like all the other boys. I thought a cool little dude like you wouldn't be such a buzzkill..." She frowned and flicked the sink off, scooping you up. She let her spats drop to the floor, stepping out of them and sinking down along the wall and sitting on them.

"I can't believe I was going to let you stick your dick in me. Isn't that what all the guys want? Fine, if you're gonna be so whiny just go... You can crawl out under the door, I'm sure plenty of folks will help a little dude like you. I don't feel like going to class any more..." she set you on the floor between her legs, deciding to focus on a pick-me-up masturbation session to ignore you being such a major dick.

Zoey went back to picturing you deep inside her ass, fingering and spreading her vagina while her other hand rubbed her clit softly, her gaping pussy spread out invitingly while it drooled its love juices down her pert ass cheeks and staining her spats. You couldn't look away... as she bit her lip cutely to hide her moans. "Mmm... little guy..."

You had finally been granted the freedom you wanted, but your legs wouldn't move. You stood in place captivated by the sight of this giant girl masturbating. The way her fingers dove in and out of her pussy had you in a trance. Did she seriously just say that she was going to let you stick your dick in her? Like actual sex? Her pussy looked so tight and soft, her shimmering pink flesh so elastic. No doubt it would feel amazing.

Against you better judgement you stuck around. Maybe if you gave her one last shot this might end up being worth some of the trouble...

"Hey... maybe I was too harsh. You uh... sure you don't need a little help there?" you asked.

Zoey, the groaning girl towering above you, honestly didn't expect you to turn around after saying how much you hated your time with her. That said, it didn't stop the sparkle in her eyes from flaring back to life with the tiny squeak of your voice.

"D-do you really mean it? I thought you hated being with me little guy... but if you still wanted to come help... I know how it's kind of gross, so I understand you getting heated like that... Come on over if you really mean it."

One step after another you walked towards her crotch. Amidst the rank smell of her ass and farts there was a delicate sweet flavor hanging in the air. The scent of her pussy was drawing you in. Her fingers continued to plunge inside her dribbling vagina, with a plethora of juices spilling out of it. If she was really going to let you come inside her, you weren't about to turn back.

Zoey regained a bit of happiness with each step, realizing you really meant it. It was understandable that you would be mad, who wouldn't be? Zoey herself wouldn't be able to stand her own ass that close for that long with out being a little mad. Now that he cooled off, things would be better.

Zoey wiped a small tear with her already love juice coated hand, the one not slowly circling her clit. "J-jeez, little guy. You had me scared there, don't get me going like that. I know how you feel so... I'll try to be more considerate, okay?"

She brought the lubricated hand down, grabbing onto your body just firm enough to make sure you wouldn't slip off with the lube. Once she was sure, she spread her pussy with the other hand bringing you face first towards her vagina. It smelled part delicious, but also part not so fresh. Not really fishy or anything, but she probably hadn't been taught about douching or anything yet, so what did you expect? Either way, the strong musk had an arousing effect on you, your staff member at full attention.

Zoey giggled. "Well, you might have been mad, but you're body's a bit more honest. Here, get as much of this as you can, little dude!" Without further ado, with her pussy lips dripping and spread wide, she pressed you in face first to get as much love juice as you could, slowly spinning you with her holding hand. Every time she saw your smiling expression, she knew she had made the best decision for both of you.

It was easily the sexiest thing you had ever felt in your life. Her giant pussy was burning hot with lust, oozing juices all over your tiny body. Thick girly pheromones filled your lungs, making you harder than ever. You thrust your hips hard into the pink flesh, plunging your dick into her relatively huge folds. It felt amazing, like your penis was being wrapped in warm honey. You heard her soft moans above, urging you to keep going. The combination of you bucking you hips and her giant hand twisting your body into her sex was magical and only made her even more soaked.

"Ahn... this feels great Zoey!" you said in a loud moan.

"Unnngh, yeah" she moaned back.

Zoey was pleased to see you had changed your mind completely, she rubbed you up and down, even bumping you into her clit a bit. She couldn't deny this felt good, but there was one thing that felt even more amazing...

By now you were coated in her drooling love. It seemed like she really wanted you covered in it, but you didn't mind. It was pretty hot, like she was marking you with her essence or something. Her huge fingers shoved you lower, her twitching hole was right in your face. It was so erotic, you felt like you were getting close to cumming soon. You closed your eyes for a brief moment, and let the pleasure slowly take you...

"You're the best little guy I could have ever found. I'm glad you're enjoying this as much as me." Zoey smiled.

She watched you close your eyes in pleasure, knowing you were just enthralled with the whole scenario as she was. She didn't want you to be unhappy about everything when you could both be happy with it. Watching the love juice dripping, she knew you were ready, she pulled you back just a bit, ready for the plunge, raising her ass just a bit, and bringing it in line with the roommate it had been craving. With proper lubing and everything clear, her hot hole would be just right for you. With no offense to your... thrusting, your struggles in there while she used both hands outside would make it even more intense for her, just like the thick, personal walls of her ass handling you would give you a more personal experience.

Without warning she plucked you away from the juicy bed of her pussy. Your eyes widened in surprised and before you knew it you were going under her slowly raising hips. The sexy aroma of her pussy wafted away and was replaced by the fetid odor of her ass crack. Your mind raced, trying to understand what she was doing. This whole time you thought she meant she would let you go into her pussy but by the time you realized she had never explicitly said "pussy" it was too late. Her massive puckering asshole was widening in front of you, twitching with arousal.

Finally, she brought him face to face with her anus, the thick lube of her love making his face's entrance rather easy, though the shoulders provided more resistance, this itself was... nearly orgasmic. Feeling his bucking, she was certain he was happy he had changed his mind, and brought her other hand back up to finger herself, letting the love juices pour over the free parts of his body, feeling his happy bucking only increasing how soon she would orgasm... this was great, and he was having a great time. She didn't care why he loved her cute ass so much, him coming around was good enough for her.

You meant to scream for her to stop, but had to inhale first. By then she had already jammed your head into her hole. She gradually forced you back inside her butt, with you screaming angrily the whole time. How could she still think this was okay?! She hadn't changed at all, she still thought you wanted to be a toy for her ass! Your yells of anger echoed into her bowels, reverberating off the sticky twisting walls. Her heavy sphincter muscles contracted around your shoulders lovingly, squeezing you hard under her puffy anus wrinkles. You kicked and squirmed in defiance, hoping she would get the message that you didn't want this, but she was either ignoring it or just didn't realize the truth.

Her rancid bowels practically sucked you inside, with the help of her fingers this was going even faster than last time. The juices from her vagina aided in dragging you inside, she had actually intended this all along! You writhed in the meat of her colon, feeling it's sticky walls caress your face hungrily. She wanted to cram you deeper, you could feel it, but first she wanted to have some more fun with her hole.

Your yells of pleasure increased Zoey's excitement, she was soaking now, remembering the few complaints you had which only made her more aroused. And yet you happily chose to came back and be her ass playmate, you were the best tiny man she could ever imagine, not that she had ever expected to find one. Feeling you happily wiggle into her bowels and thrust up in excitement, at which she did her best to stroke your penis with her pinkie finger... though Zoey's focus was on her own masturbation, so it was unsurprising when once or twice the smallest finger of her hand, still huge to you, accidentally flicked your balls. Biology wasn't her strongest subject anyway, so she always thought guys were joking about that stuff.

You shouted in agony from the impact on your nuts. Thankfully nothing was broken yet, but the pain felt like a knife going up your body. This torture was too much, you had to get away. You wriggled violently, trying to fight back against her voracious ass, but it only made the thing more hungry. Zoey's anus gratefully throbbed at your playful resistance, sucking on your head like a popsicle she couldn't get enough of. Her juices freely rained down, making sure that the juices on your body stayed fresh. She could feel herself reaching orgasm soon, so before she did, she wanted to say something while you could hear it clearly:

"I-ah-I'm so mmm happy you came... around... to it! Th-thank you f-for pleasing...mmm... me like this, I'm glad you're... so hard for me. Right... after this... I'll make sure your whole dick goes in..." She continued to play with herself as she finished her thought.

"N- NOO-!!!"

You kicked and screamed hard after hearing that, desperate to let her know that this wasn't what you wanted at all. Her shithole cut you off though, hugging your face and getting foul anal juices in your mouth. The enormous ass was crushing you harder and harder between her moans, you could tell she was nearing climax soon. For extra pleasure she rocked her hips, bouncing her waist up and down on her sticky spats. You were being used as a personal dildo for her asshole, sliding in and out as she pounded her giant cheeks into the floor. None of your angry struggles could stop her now, it was futile.

The giant anus pumped up and down your chest, crushing your ribs without mercy. All the air was forced from your lungs, leaving only the humid stench of her ass for you to breathe. Worse yet, she kept prodding your balls with her fingers, painfully slamming them with her clumsy digits. You just wanted this torture to be over, but the worst was yet to come.

By now you were expecting her ass to cum, but fate had another trail in store for you first. One big thrust of her hips caused Zoey's body to knock loose a bubble of gas from deep inside her intestines. Her ass gurgled tremendously around you, growling in a terrifying fury. She pressed your legs upward on her very next thrust, jamming you deep into her shithole right as her fart came roaring out. Hot milky gases exploded into your body, battering your tiny form viciously as the fart reverberated through her anal walls. The thick rancid taste of her bowels shot straight down your throat, filling your lungs with the fiery stench of her rotten breakfast. Zoey groaned as she let it slip out, not intending to fart but enjoying the added stimulation.

Now that you had been pushed in deeper your hips were right in line with the wrinkles of her anus, giving them the perfect position to be ravaged as the brutish fart tore through. Hot powerful gusts of gas made her puckered folds vibrate together, rapidly trembling against your exposed dick. Without any protection you were forced to cum, your tiny spurts of semen blow to bits under the heavy eruption of Zoey's flatulence. Your mind went blank in that moment, obliterated by the intensity of her gas and the torture of cumming from it.

Before you even had a chance to recover her fingers plowed into your legs from behind. You were wrenched further up the red-hot walls of her bowels, until your shrunken body was sent all the way inside. Awakening from your blank state you only had a few moments to panic before Zoey's ass muscles seized up. That fart had pushed her past the edge, her nethers were throbbing hard and now she was finally starting to cum.

Feeling you slipping pleasurably into her bowels, Zoey couldn't have been any happier that you had changed her mind about her ass. Having you inside just felt RIGHT, and shoving you in was all it took to send her over the edge. She climaxed then and there, soaking her spats as your feet were pulled inside her voracious bowels. She couldn't help but let out a slightly muffled yell as she came, juices flowing everywhere, basking in the afterglow of what was probably the first real orgasm of her life.

Her muscles pulled you deep inside, rapidly squeezing and pulsating as she came. You were pummeled savagely by the chunky folds of her walls, dragged higher, upwards into her bowels with each contraction. The fleshy lining was getting warmer the deeper you went, her anal juices slimier and more viscous. The stench of her last fart grew heavier as you traveled to where it came from. You wriggled in a panic to stop her orgasm from swallowing you any further, but your writhing body only made her cum more.

The young girl was feeling huge waves of pleasure emanating from her butt, a euphoric feeling like she had never felt before. It was all because of you, your shrunken body being sucked inside her ass was the key to unlocking a whole new world of fun for her. You didn't know what was going to happen to you from here, you had now landed yourself in the worst situation possible. She had claimed you as her ass toy, without hesitation used you as a chew toy for her bowels, and most discouraging of all she thought you were okay with it. The next chance you saw, you had to get as far away from her ass possible, but who knows how long it would be until then?

End Notes:

Can't seem to contact Brosus anymore so the future status of this story is kind of up in the air, sorry.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7593