Tomgirl by D W
Summary:

A country Tomgirl and her best friend become even closer after an unknown event causes him to shrink and her the power to control him.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Muscle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 26012 Read: 48148 Published: June 25 2018 Updated: October 15 2018

1. Chapter 1 Pit Of Destiny by D W

2. Chapter 2 Winning The Lottery by D W

3. Chapter 3 Ambrosia by D W

4. Chapter 4 Anything Her Heart Desires by D W

5. Chapter 5 Hope Springs Eternal by D W

6. Chapter 6 The Return Home - Jane by D W

Chapter 1 Pit Of Destiny by D W
Author's Notes:

Perhaps a bit slow; but this chapter establishes the two main characters.

 

 

 

 

“Ooowe!  Stop it Jane.  I give up.”

 

“Say it.”  Jane tells me as she squeezes her arms and legs around me tighter as we roll about on the ground.  “Say it.” she demands.

 

“I win.” I say as I feel the life being crushed out of me, only to feel Jane somehow squeeze her tentacles around me even tighter.

 

“Say it.” Jane demands once again.

 

“Uuuh, youuu…you win.” I admit in defeat and the crushing force of Jane’s arms and legs immediately end, though she keeps me in her grips as we lay on our sides barefoot in the Summer’s grass.  For the record, neither I nor any other boy at school has yet to pin her; but a few boys did wind up with black eyes from her for getting to feely.

 

“See, it’s not so hard to admit I’m stronger and better than you.” Jane tells me as she brings me in closer to her body.  I curl myself so I fit as snuggly as possible with my back against her belly, my head tucked beneath her ponderous breasts as I assume the fetal position within her clutches.  In response Jane pulls me in tighter.

 

“Please….please Jane.” I plead meekly with her.

 

Jane lets go of me with her arms, reaches down to her hips and pulls her t-shirt out from her cut-off jean shorts.  I feel the shirt being brought up behind my back, then when it gets to above my head and beneath Jane’s breasts, she pulls it over me and back down to her waist.  After I’m fully enclosed she tucks her shirt back in to her jean shorts cocooning me within then wraps her arms around me, bringing me in close once again.

 

“Thanks Jane.” I say as I feel the heat of her body around me.

 

I love the moments like this.  Being friends with Jane has always been fun; but when I feel her, her body, her strength, her warmness, and smell the sweetness of her skin and the kindness of her heart I am my happiest.  We grew up together and I love her deeply; not as a girlfriend nor a lover, rather the most beautiful person in the world.  It’s Jane that makes me feel safe, even when she demolishes me in wrestling like she just did.

 

I think Jane feels the same about me.  She’s the roughest girl in school and tougher than every boy in our grade and the next one above us.  Her body developed fully at an early age; but she would rather beat a couple of guys at their favorite sport than enjoy a movie or an ice cream with any of them.  Somehow the two of us just hit it off together right off the bat.  She provides me with the feeling of being safe I lack from my usually absent parents.  I provide her that gentle plaything missing from her strong, hard world.  Between the two of us a natural caring is shared.  One we both treasure deeply.

 

“Jane.”

 

“Are you ok?” she asks.

 

“I’m scared.” I confess to her.

 

“There there, as long as I have you, I’ll protect you from the mean, cruel world.” Jane says to comfort me as she curls up into a fetal position with me trapped inside, bringing me completely up off the ground and scrunching me into a tight little ball.

 

I begin to cry.

 

“You’re afraid of not being with me, aren’t you?” she asks me.

 

“yes” I can barely answer her, she understands me so well.

 

“Perhaps someday I might keep you all to myself.  Would you like that?”

 

“REALLY?” my joy unbound.

 

“We’ll see.” she tells me in her kindest tone.  “But for now, I want to take a walk up to the old mine.  And YOU’RE going with me.”  Jane pulls out her t-shirt that she had just tucked into her jean shorts and fastens two knots at the base, one above each of her hips. 

 

Jane stands up, a big bulge where her taught tummy usually is, made even more bizarre looking with her two massive mammaries resting heavily upon me.  The two knots she just made have narrowed the bottom of her t-shirt, trapping me inside.

 

“Ah haha.  I know you’re down there, but I can’t see you under my chest.  Am I that big or are you that tiny.” Jane laughs as she grabs me with her hands on each side and shakes me “HO HO HO, Merry Christmas!” she laughs.

 

“Hhha hhha hhha” I laugh at her joke and what a site she must look like with me bundled up inside her t-shirt.

 

“I like you like this.  I’m going to have to figure out how to stuff you inside the rest of my clothing.”

 

“It’s A Deal!” I agree without hesitation.

 

“Hush now, behave in there.” Jane playfully scolds me as she begins the two mile hike up the mountain towards the old, abandoned mines.

 

“Jane.”

 

“I said quiet.  What now belly boy?”

 

“Can I kiss your tummy? Please, I’ll be good.” I once again plead.  I feel Jane softly put her hands on me.

 

“Say it.” she demands.

 

“Jane won.  You beat me, again as always.” I profess.

 

“Ok, you ‘MAY’ kiss my tummy; but you are NOT allowed to stop until I tell you too.  You may begin.”

 

I put my lips to Jane’s taught, well defined, muscular abs and gentle as a feather; I reverently kiss, and kiss, and kiss, and kiss…..

 

It’s wonderful being tucked inside Jane’s t-shirt.  I feel my best friend’s strong body next to me, protecting me, nurturing me with little trickles of sweat to drink with each of my kisses.  So close like this I really get to smell Jane’s fragrance, just as I do when she puts me in a headlock or scissor-squeeze.  Tomgirl be damned, Jane smells delicious.    

 

Jane feels her friend’s kisses upon her stomach, so gentle, like baby’s breath.  She walks on, fully aware it is neither lust nor malice her captive’s kisses convey, rather affection for one’s closest companion on Earth.  Jane smiles at the tender display of adoration of her.  Jane looks down but without bending forward she cannot see the bulge of her friend’s body beneath her breasts.  She wonders which she looks like more, pregnant of having over eaten.  Both images make her happy, not as happy as having her best friend so close and helplessly captive in her t-shirt.  Ideas of other articles of her clothing to imprison her friend within swirling about her mind as she carelessly walks along the trail.

 

 

*

 

 

Jane makes quick work of the climb up the gently sloping mountainside; the added load of her trapped friend having no effect on her ability to hike any long distance.  As she approaches the mining site the ground collapses under her feet.  From sunlight to ever growing darkness Jane plummets down the pit till the cold splash of water surrounds her.

 

SHIT!  A sink hole!  Must swim back up to surface.  OH NO!  He Can’t Breath!’ the thoughts race through Jane’s mind.  Jane looks about and sees a small circle of light, realizing that’s the entrance to the hole she just fell down she hurriedly swims towards it.  Breaking the surface Jane gulps in fresh air.  Rolling onto her back into a floating position she is able to bring her friend out of the water to catch a breath.

 

“JANE!” I scream out.

 

“I have you, you’re still with me.” Jane tells me as she looks about in the darkness for a way out.  “Are you injured?”

 

“I swallowed a bunch of water.  I think I breathed some in too.  I feel lite headed.”

 

“Me too.  Don’t be scared.” Jane says to calm me down.

 

“I’m not scared.  You have me.”

 

“So devoted.” Jane sighs delightedly.  “I think I can climb out.  I’ll take you out so you can follow me up.”

 

“bu….but….but I can’t.  Please save me Jane.  Please!  Save me Jane!” I break down in tears.

 

“I’ll save you…..I’ll save you.” Jane comforts me.

 

Jane reaches up the side of the hole and finds it’s quit rocky, providing her with hand and footholds which she uses to climb up.  ‘Must have fallen fifty feet or more.’ she calculates to herself.  After three minutes of climbing Jane reaches the top and climbs out.  She unties the knots on the sides of her t-shirt and lifting it up, I fall out unto the ground.

 

“Are you sure you’re alright?” she asks.

 

“Yeah, you?  Are you ok?” I ask, to which Jane shakes her head yes.

 

Jane wrings her t-shirt to get the water out but only a few drops fall from it, ‘It must be hotter than it felt down there.  I’m almost dry.  Hmmm, so is he.’ she thinks to herself.

 

“Can you breathe ok?  You said you breathed some in.”

 

“I thought I did” I answer a bit bewildered “But I didn’t feel gagged.  I guess I only swallowed a little.”

 

“He hehe, looks like we fell down the world’s only dry-water well.  All the water with none of the wetness.” Jane jokes to which we both laugh.

 

Just then we feel the ground rumbling and run a few yards away from the hole.  We both look back as the sides of the hole collapse which brings down a section of the mountainside upon it.  In seconds the hole is filled and covered with thousands of tons of dirt and rock.

 

Jane and I look at one another.  My eyes water and my vision blurs, I see stars around Jane.

 

“Something’s not right.  I feel…..I feel…..I feel good?”

 

“That’s was strange.” Jane says “I just saw fireworks…..around you…..I felt weird, but now, I feel good too.  I feel real good.”

 

“Do you think there could have been something in the water down there?  I swallowed some of it.  Like I said, I thought I breathed some in, only I didn’t drown.”

 

“More likely there was something in the air, or rather lack of air.  Carbon dioxide.  We probably breathed in a bunch of it, now the fresh air is giving us an oxygen rush.” Jane reasons to me.

 

I look at Jane, then fall to my knees before her.  “Jane, you saved my life.  I’m alive because of you.  My life belongs to you.”

 

Jane smiles “I got you in trouble by bringing you up here.  I’m sorry.  I should have been more careful.”

 

“No Jane, it wasn’t your fault.  You did everything right, while I did nothing.”

 

“Let’s call it even.” Jane offers.

 

I lower my head “Jane, you really did save me.  In some cultures that means my life is your’s now.  I don’t…..I don’t mind Jane.”

 

“Look at me.” Jane tells me.  “Look Up At Me Damnit!” she demands.

 

I raise my head and look up at Jane staring down at me over her large breasts.

 

“I can’t own you.  You’re a free soul; and you belong to your parents, your family, not to me.” Jane notices the look of heartbreak on my face.  “I tell you what, since I carried you up the mountain, I’ll let you carry me back down the mountain.  That will make us even.  Sound good to you horsey?”

 

“Ewhhaw!  Ewhhaw!” I answer back eagerly.

 

“What the heck was that?  Horsey’s go neighhhh, neighhhh.  Only a jackass goes HeHaw HeHaw, and you didn’t even get that right, which means you don’t even get to be a jackass, only an ass.”

 

Jane and I once again stare at one another for a drawn out moment.  We both know what the other is thinking.

 

“Ewhhaw Ewhhaw Ewhhaw Ewhhah Ewhhah” I repeat hoping she won’t change her mind.

 

“You’re not getting your way that easy.  It’s ‘DUMBASS’ for you.” Jane announces triumphantly.

 

“Ewhhah, YOUR dumbass, Ewhhah.”

 

Jane puts her hands on her hips, arms akimbo she is looking down at me.  “You want to be mine, I know, I want you to be mine too.  You’re the best friend I ever had.  Best friends forever.  I care about you, and I know you care about me too.” Jane shakes her head in an incredulous manner “I’m giving in just this once, for you, for our friendship because I know you want to make things even.  Though you owe me for all those lost wrestling matches.”  Rubbing her fingernails on her t-shirt above her breasts, then looking at them in a mocking highbrow manner, “Ok” Jane nonchalantly says  “I shall allow you to be MY Dumbass?”

 

“Ewhhaw Ewhhaw Ewhhaw Ewhhah Ewhhah” I bray out.

 

“Damn, look at the size of that smile.  I think I’m going to ride you the long way back, I will make that smile of your’s smaller.” Jane laughs down at me.  “Turn around.”

 

I spin around without hesitation, a second or two goes by then I feel Jane’s left leg pass over my left shoulder followed by her right leg over my right shoulder.  A moment later I feel the crotch of Jane’s jean shorts on the back of my neck along with all of her weight as her feet dangle in the air.

 

“Up!” Jane commands me.

 

I stand up; but strangely I do so before I put any real thought behind it.  I feel Jane doing something to her jean shorts as their slight moistness from the water in the pit dampens the back of my neck.  I hear the sound of Jane’s leather belt as she pulls it off.

 

Jane pulls the end of her belt through the buckle, making a loop which she then passes over his head until the front of the loop is in his mouth gagging him.  She pulls the loose end tight causing the loop to enter his mouth further as a bit and slips the prong through the next tightest belt hole.  With the buckle and loose end at the back of his head, Jane has effectively bridled him.

 

“Giddy Up MY Dumbass.” She commands as she kicks her heels into his lower thighs. 

 

Instantly I walk forward, yet again before I even realize I’m going to do so.  We travel forth, Jane controlling my every direction with her leather belt bridle.  The weight on my back is heavy, not so much because Jane weighs a lot, and her solidly muscled body does weigh a bit as I have learned from our wrestling matches, but rather because I am not all that strong.  Remarkably, although I feel her crushing weight bearing down upon me, forcing me to strain under my well-earned burden, I carry her as if she were the one lifting me up.

 

“Is my dumbass doing ok?”

 

“Ewhhaw Ewhhaw Ewhhaw Ewhhah Ewhhah” I mumble through my bit.

 

“Does my dumbass need a break?”

 

“Haw Haw” I bray out in a panic ‘Please keep riding me! Please don’t stop.’ I pray in my head.  It may be a bizarre quid pro quo, I owe Jane for carrying me up the mountain so lovingly tucked happily inside her t-shirt and this seems like a nice thank you for her.

 

“Huh, strange, a bunch of dumbass gibberish but I know you said no, please keep riding.  Weird.” Jane shakes her head confused.  “Ok MY Dumbass, keep going.”

 

Jane stays true to her word.  At the divide in the path, she tugs on my bridle and off we go on the longer trail.  “Ewhhah Ewhhah Ewhhah”

 

“You’re welcome my dumbass.” Jane answers me “Giddy Up, Trot for me.”

 

With no reservation or conscience objection on my part, I begin a faster paced trot, and it feels remarkable natural.

 

Jane leans forward and looks down over her ample bosom bouncing and heaving up and down with his trotting, she sees the top of her friend’s head, ‘How is he able to do this? Like he belongs?…..belongs?…..belongs down there?.....belongs beneath me?.....Belongs To Me!!!...Belongs to me, yes, and owning him feels remarkable natural.’  Jane lifts her head back up and scans the vast countryside before her. ‘It’s still early morning, I know what he wants, so for him I think I’ll make it an all-day of riding.

 

“Giddy Up My dumbass, now we’re both happy.”

 

 

*

 

 

The day is beautiful.  One of those Summer days one feels will never end.  I run at a trot over the country trails and across flower strewn meadows; Jane bouncing up and down upon my shoulders.  My every move directed by Jane.

 

With Jane’s bare legs laying along each side of my head I can only see forward.  It doesn’t take the two of us long to work out an unspoken set of riding commands.  When Jane squeezes my head between her legs, I slow down until she stops or I stop completely.  A few kicks of her bare heels into my thighs and I speed up and continue to do so until she stops “spurring” me on.  Direction, Jane simply turns my head anyway she wants me to go by pulling on her belt strap.  Aside from an occasional “Giddy Up” from Jane, it’s all unspoken command. 

 

Odd, Jane completely trained me as her ass, or rather her dumbass yet never told me what to do, I just do it.’ I realize to myself.

 

I can only imagine it’s my joy of having the greatest friend in the world riding me that is giving me the energy and stamina to run with her atop of me. 

 

Usually her weight alone is enough to crush me in one of our wrestling matches.  Today, today is different.  Today Jane is riding me and I will not let her be disappointed in my performance.  Though it’s more than that.  It’s as if I do it because, well because I’m to do it.’ I somehow realize

 

With my head squeezed between Jane’s bare legs, I take in their smoothness and her most wonderful scent.  The constant feel of her inner thighs and her beautiful fragrance wear away at my conscious mind.  Soon my body responds to Jane’s commands without me so much as noticing; my mind is enraptured by the essence of Jane’s body riding atop of me.

 

I’m so happy to be beneath Jane and be ridden by her.  I wish everybody in the entire world could see us, I’d be so proud of her, so honored.  I wonder if Jane thinks of us this way whenever she walks around with me cocooned inside one of her shirts.’ my mind wonders.  Not having to think, not even having to TRY to think, rather only to respond to Jane’s commands frees my mind and I run with Jane upon me as my spirit is truly unbound for the first time.

 

 

*

 

 

The sun is hanging low in the afternoon sky.  With the exception of a few short sections of trail where Jane wanted to take in the view, she had her friend trotting rather fast the entire day.  Now, with her toes dragging along the ground for the past hour or more, they both reach his family’s oddly quiet, lightless house.

 

“Whoa my dumbass” Jane commands as she pulls back on the belt she’s fastened around her friend’s head and squeezes her legs tightly together upon his head.  Once he stops Jane orders “Down.”

 

Good, no one will notice us.’ Jane thinks to herself as she dismounts her friend and stands up ‘Strange, when I got on his shoulders this morning I didn’t have to stand up so…..’ her mind stops mid-thought. “UH-HUH” Jane gasps ‘He shrunk! He’s smallerWhat the heck happened to himmm……Wait, I said I’d make his smile smaller…..and in a roundabout way…..I did…..I said I’d ride him the long way all day long…..and I did…..’

 

“Stand up.” Jane commands me and my body quickly responds as if lifted by the power of her voice alone.  “Turn around.” to which I turn around and come face to belly with Jane, Jane’s belly, not face to shoulder as usual; but to her belly.

 

I look up to see Jane leaning forward to see past her chest down at me, then I look to see what she is standing on, nothing.  I notice my loose fitting clothes for the first time, then I look back up at Jane, her eyes wide in disbelief.

 

“Jane.....I…..I think…..I think I shrunk.”

 

“I know, I think that I shrunk you.”

 

"But.....but how.....why?" I ask frightened.  I rush forward and wrap myself around Jane for comfort.  She hugs me close.

 

“I’m not sure…..but I have an idea how and……well I think we both know why.” Jane says softly.

End Notes:

Kindly leave any response you feel appropriate.  All replies are appreciated.

Chapter 2 Winning The Lottery by D W

After several minutes of comforting each other, I finally get enough courage to pull my head away from Jane’s stomach and look up at her, only to be confronted with the massive overhang of Jane’s large breasts above me.

 

“Do you want me shrunk?”

 

Jane hesitates “I think so, I’m not sure…..yes…..it’s just that you wouldn’t have to leave me.  I could have my best friend with me all the time.  Wouldn’t that be nice?”

 

I never thought about it that way. I have always wanted to stay with Jane, to be by her side, anything to be next to her.  I think of all the fun times we have together.  Wrapped up in her clutches by her muscular arms and legs like four constricting pythons squeezing me in an inescapable wrestling hold.  The long hikes we take together as I walked along her side.  Me down on all fours and being sat on like a park bench whenever we went over to Lookout Ridge so she can watch a sunset.  Watching television on her couch with my head in her lap as she pets me.  Being balled up and cocooned inside her shirts.  All the times I lay at her feet on her bed while we studied our homework together.  I always feel happy with Jane, safe…..even…..weak…..diminutive…..small….comforted.  I think Jane may be right, strange though I never thought about being small.  So why am I?’   

 

“Let me do the talking.” Jane tells me as she glances at my parent’s house.

 

We walk up the porch steps together and pause at the front door.

 

“Are you ready for this?’

 

Taking in a slow breath “Yes” I reply.

 

We walk into my house together and I call out “I’m home.  Mom?  Dad?  Hello.  Where is everyone?”

 

Jane and I search my home, many items are gone and no one is to be found.

 

“Here.” Jane calls me over as she picks up a letter from the kitchen table then begins to read it aloud.

 

”We did it!  Your father and I finally won the lottery.  We’re Rich!  Now we can  finally have the life we always wanted.  Travel!  Fun!  One endless party!  All the joy life has to offer.

 

“We did not forget about you.  We had many discussions with you.  You know the mistakes we made, and we regret how we are not the parents you deserve.  Rather than drag you kicking and screaming along with us and stopping you from getting the education we never had, you are not going with us, we are sharing our winnings with you so you may live the life you deserve.  We will always be your parents and love you as much as any parents can. 

 

Rather than wait for you to grow up and finish your schooling, your father and I are going to explore the world.  We will be mailing a check with your share of the winnings, as well as the deed to the house since we do not plan on coming back.  We do plan on you joining us someday, when you get older and the traveling party bug bites you.

 

We will keep in touch.  We both love you.  Enjoy life!  Enjoy it now.  See the possibilities before you and seize the opportunity, never pass up the opportunity you have standing before you.

 

               Love always,

               Mom and Dad”

 

 

They’re right.  I’m happy for them.  For once mom and dad have done what’s right, what’s responsible, at least as to what concerns me.  I’m not going to miss two parents that were hardly ever around.  They are not cold to me, and always do their best to make sure I’m cared for; but now they actually have done something that truly does take care of my needs.’ I acknowledge to myself as I look up at Jane standing before me.  “Don’t be sad Jane.  Mom and Dad finally did get it right.”

 

“I’m so sorry for you.” Jane looks down at me teary eyed.  “First you…..well you shrink, and now your parents leave you all alone.” she says almost crying.

 

“But Jane, what the letter says, YOU are the possibilities and opportunity standing before me.  YOU shrunk me.  Well, maybe you did, we still have to figure this one out.  But it’s you Jane, you’re my best friend and now we can hang out together all the time and have fun.  With you, I’m not alone anymore.” I smile.

 

“This is all too much.  I need…..I need to think.” with her fingers through her hair Jane grabs her head and paces anxiously back and forth for several minutes before taking a chair.

“My mom.  I have to talk with my mom.” Jane says to me after sitting silently for some time.

 

“Can you ask her about me staying with you?”

 

“About everything.” she answers as she looks at me.  “Yes…..” Jane smiles and walks over, putting her hands on each side of my face as if to hold me up, “Yes, if that’s what you want rather than stay here alone, about you staying with us instead.”  A sly sneer on her face, “About me keeping you.”

 

I could see Jane’s face brighten up as I smile a huge grin.  ‘Such joy.  Such happiness I never felt as I have today.’ I feel inside my thoughts.

 

“Go outside and wait for me, I’m going to grabs some things you’ll need if my mom lets you stay with us and I don’t want you to forget your toothbrush and things like that.”

 

“Uhhh, ok, I’ll wait outside.”, ‘I know I’m not a mental genius; but I can remember to bring my toothbrush and what not.’ I reason as I walk out of my house.

 

About five or ten minutes go by before Jane comes out the front door, locking it behind her, a small travel case in hand.

 

“Ok, that should do it.” Jane smiles.

 

“That’s a pretty small suitcase; did my parents take all the big ones they had?  Is that just for tonight?”

 

“There were still one or two big suitcases; I guess they left in such a hurry they didn’t bother to pack everything since they can buy new stuff now.  I’m surprised you’re family even had suitcases, they never went anywhere before.” she ponders.

 

“But is that enough clothing for me?” I ask again.

 

“Mmmm….” Jane looks at me with a serious expression.  “I think we should try to figure out what’s happening.  With you shrinking and all.  So I’m conducting an experiment for our walk home.”  With that Jane pulls out a folded piece of paper from the back pocket of her cut-off jeans and holds it up for me to see.  “I wrote something on this.  I wrote it so when we get to my house we can look at it and see if it happened.  If it matches exactly what I wrote, then I’ll know.”  Looking at me with an affectionate grin “Then WE”LL know.” she reassures me as she returns the paper to her back pocket.

 

That said, Jane begins to walk off towards her home, then slapping her left thigh twice to get my attention and commanding “Come along”, she points to a spot on the ground next to her where she wants me to walk by her side.

 

As before, without me even given it thought, my legs move and I hurriedly take up my position alongside of her exactly where she pointed for me to be.  I look up at Jane as she in return looks down at me.

 

“Jane, I think you should know about something.”

 

“Tell me.”

 

“I do whatever you tell me to do.  Since we fell into that pit.” I quickly tell her.

 

 

“And that’s a good boy.” Jane musses as she pats me on my head.

 

“No, I mean…..I don’t think my body is…..well it’s just that…..I’m doing what you tell me to do but not because I told myself to.  I mean I would anyway, you know, do what you’ve told me to do; but…..but my body is just doing it…..I think on its own.” I explain as best as I can.

 

Jane remains silent for the better part of a minute before she finally replies “Say it!”

 

“You win.” I blurt out.  ‘What the heckI had never admitted Jane beat me the first time she tells me to ‘say it’, I always give her a hard time until she pressures me into complete submission; but not this time.  This time, without hesitation I told Jane she won.

 

“Do you trust me?” Jane asks having come to the same realization.

 

“Of course, you know that.”

 

“Of course I do; but I want to reassure you that YOU know that.”

 

“Jane…..”

 

“Yes, what is it my dumbass?” she smirks at me.

 

“What did you write on that piece of paper?” I ask meekly.

 

“It’s the answer to all of our questions.” she smiles as she brushes my hair back with her hand. 

 

 

*

 

 

There is a peaceful silence between us as we walk towards Jane’s home in the growing twilight.  The chirping of insects growing louder as yellow-green flashes of fire flies light up the meadows.  I’m lost in my revelry of the moment as my shorts fall to my ankles, tripping me and causing me to fall forward to the ground.

 

I stand up and look down at my t-shirt which is more like a dress on me.  My shorts are down around my ankles, but they’re the size of a camping tent.  Baffled, I look over at Jane.

 

“Are you alright?  You’re not hurt are you?” Jane asks full of concern.

 

“I’m…..I’m ok.” I tell her.

 

“You seem to be shrinking still.  Leave your shorts, come on.” Jane tells me; and as before my legs seemingly run on their own to catch up to her.  I glance over and notice I am only eye level with Jane’s lower abs.

 

“That’s weird; I thought I stopped shrinking when we got to my parent’s house.  Now my clothes are falling off of me.  When will this end?  How small can I get?” I ask.  Strangely, Jane offers up no answer.

 

Fifteen minutes go by and my feet get caught up in my t-shirt, again I fall forward onto the ground.

 

“Oh my goodness, are you alright?” Jane looks at me slightly teary eyed.

 

“Jane, help me, I’m still shrinking.  Please help!”

 

“My…..My dumbass, don’t you see? I AM Helping you!  Don’t worry; I will take care of you.  Don’t be scared, soon all will be ok and we’ll both be happy.  Leave your t-shirt, come on.” Jane says as she snaps her fingers and points to the spot on her left where she wants me to walk, rather at this size run beside her.  I’m not scared nor worry about my nakedness, though this is the first time Jane or anyone else has seen me in my birthday suit.  Glancing over this time I notice I am only eye level with Jane’s hips.

 

As we proceed onward I notice my further decent, from eye level with Jane’s tone, muscular thighs, to eye level with her knees, to eye level with her shapely calves.  Remarkably, even after a day carrying her about, I’m able to run energetically alongside Jane, my half dozen or more strides to her one.

 

By the time we arrive at Jane’s house I am below eye level of the bottom of her calve muscle. ‘I must be a foot tall, or is it a foot small?’ I ponder in my head.

 

“I had to know.  I had to test this.” Jane tells me as she leans forward to look down past her mountainous breasts in order to see me.  “I can’t believe it.  You’re so…..so…..so small.”

 

Jane pulls the piece of paper out of her back pocket then squats down before me and opens the paper up for me to read what’s on it:

 

"Shrink down to one foot tall by the time we get to my house.

               Jane Commands It"

 

 

“I simply thought about it, just for a few seconds as I wrote it out.  I shrunk you just by thinking it to myself.  See?” Jane makes sure I read the letter validating her belief she shrunk me down to a foot tall.

 

“But…..but…..why?” I ask Jane.

 

“Now we know.  I control you.  Aren’t you happy for me, for yourself?” Jane asks as she opens the small suitcase she packed at my parent’s house.

 

Huh…..Jane controls meJane controls me.  Jane Controls Me!’ I realize to myself as I yell out “YES!  YES!  YES!  YES!  YES!”

 

A huge smile comes to Janes face as my joy is expressed over and over.  Then my eyes bulge and I scream out “NO!” as I watch Jane pull out my footed and mitted onesie baby pajama in lite yellow with images of baby animals printed on it.  Apparently she had shrinking me down in mind as she loaded my old baby clothes back at my house.

 

Jane looked down at me and said in a victorious tone “Yes!”

 

 

*

 

 

After Jane suited me up in my new, or rather old baby clothes, we both walked up the side stairs of her house and stood outside her kitchen door.

 

“Stay.” Jane tells me as she points to where I am standing.  “Let me go in first.  I will call you in; again just let me do the talking.  Ok?”

 

I shake my head yes.  Jane smiles as she looks down over her breasts at me, a cute snugness in her grin as her command having so readily silenced me.

 

Straightening herself in front of the door; its window allowing light from within to display her lean, muscular form showing off some of her more chiseled features, Jane turns the knob and walks inside.  I can hear her mom speak to her.

 

 

*

 

 

“Jane, I guess you heard about your little friend’s family.  It was the talk of the entire town today after they held the winning lottery ticket in everybody’s faces.  Is he ok, over there all alone?  Well hopefully they send him some money soon like they said they would; but at least he’ll have the house.” Miss Becker looked at the troubled expression on her daughter’s face.  “What’s wrong dear?  Is he alright?  Does he need help?”

 

“I’m glad I didn’t have to explain the whole lottery thing to you.  Um, funny you should call him my little friend.”  Jane reaches behind her and opens the outside door, “Get in here.” she says as she points to a spot on the kitchen floor.

 

Miss Becker’s mouth drops open as a little toddler enters her kitchen wearing yellow footie and mitted pajamas with baby animals printed on it, waddling over to stand precisely where Jane is pointing at the floor.  Only Miss Becker sees it’s not a baby; but the neighbor’s son, her daughter’s little buddy, only Really Really Little.

 

“What…..what, what happened?  Did his family……” Mr.s Becker stutters her questions.

 

“No, it wasn’t them.  It’s me.  I did this to him.” Jane tells her mom.

 

Miss Becker is at a loss for words, and can only look at her daughter Jane and shake her head ‘no, no, no’ in disbelief.

 

Jane reaches down and picks up her friend.  Pulling out a chair from the kitchen table she sits down with her friend on her lap, one of her great breasts resting heavily on his head.  Miss Becker can’t take her eyes off of the tiny boy dressed in a baby’s footie pajama sitting in her daughter’s lap.

 

“We fell down a well today.  Actually a pit, it opened up beneath us outside the mines and we fell into it and hit the water at the bottom.  I climbed us both out, and ever since strange things have been happening.  Look, I wrote this down before we left his house, and you see.” Jane handed her mother the note she wrote about her friend shrinking down to a foot tall.

 

“That’s not all.  He does whatever I tell him to do.”

 

“He’s scared of you dear.” Miss Becker reasons to her daughter.

 

“No, that’s not it.  I mean he does what I tell him to.  He just does it.  His body, it shrank twice after I told it to.  First when I joked about his smile getting smaller, then this.” Jane points to the note in her mom’s hands.

 

“Jane, are you saying you can control your friend?  His size?  His actions?”

 

“I think so.” Jane looks down as the immensity of her mom’s questions hit her.

 

“Let’s try this, make him big again.  I mean normal sized dear.” Miss Becker suggests.

 

“Uhhh, I rather not.  It’s just that, well I like him small.  Besides, he does too.”

 

Miss Becker could not deny the huge smiles on the faces of Jane and her little friend.

 

“Ok, try this, make him one inch tall.” she says as if a dare.

 

Jane and her mother both laugh out loud; but Jane begins to think to herself ‘One inch, that would be interesting.

 

“Oh My Goodness…..” Miss Becker gasps.

 

Jane feels her friend fall from beneath her boobs.  She reaches down and pulls up the footed pajama.  Her friend is nowhere to be seen.  Putting the footed pajama on the table, Jane unsnaps the back and spreads it open.  Both Jane and her mom bend forward to look at the tiny, one inch boy laying within on the kitchen table.

 

“Are you ok?” Jane inquires fearful of what she has done.

 

“Please Jane, hold me!” he yells up at her as loud as he can.

 

“I can’t hear him.  What did he say?” Miss Becker asks her daughter.

 

“He said he wants me to hold him.”

 

“You say this all started after you fell down a well.  Can you show me the well?” Miss Becker asks as she pokes the tiny boy with her fingernail.

 

“The mountain collapsed on it right after we got out.  We were almost killed.”

 

Miss Becker looks up from the tiny boy to see her daughter’s face.  She reaches across the table and hugs Jane.  “I’m so sorry.  I didn’t mean to…..it’s just so confusing…..I love you, I’m so happy you’re ok dear, that’s all that matters.”

 

“I love you too mom.  I thought about you while we were at the bottom of that pit.  It was scary.  It was really scary.”

 

Miss Becker pulls away from Jane but still holds on to her strong, buff arms.  “Jane, out with it. You might have been fearful; but nothing is ‘really scary’ to my rough and tumble Jane.  What is it you’re not saying?”

 

“Mom, can I please keep him?” Jane asks softly.

 

“You mean help him out since his parents took off?  Of course dear.” Miss Becker smiles to her daughter as she moves in closer to hug her again.

 

“Uh, no mom, I mean ‘Can I Keep Him?’

 

Miss Becker sits back down in her chair, her head tilted to her right side in deep thought.  It was never lost on her, nor the entire town, the cold indifference he received from his parents, she knows Jane always cared after him in the past.

 

“I want to hear it from him.  Make him big again so I can hear his voice.  If he wants the same, yes, you ‘May’ keep him; but on two conditions.”

 

The two of them looked down between them as he grew before their eyes to his previous one foot size.

 

“YES!  Please Yes!  Please Miss Becker Please Yes!” I yell out to Jane’s mother as Jane slips my naked form back inside my yellow footed and mitted pajamas with baby animals printed on it.

 

“Ok, but first, YOU young lady are fully responsible for taking care of it, I mean him.”

 

“Agreed!” Jane says happily.

 

“Woo-Hoo” I cheer.

 

“Second, since you OWN him now, are you able to put its well-being before your own amusement.  To be its guardian and protector and make sure no harm comes to it?”

 

“Put it, ah hum, him before me.  But that’s not who we are to each other.  No, me first.  But I will protect him, it, whatever.” Jane responds a bit confused at not having thought about his well-being over her desire to play rough with him.

 

“You think about it Jane.  Caring for the life of another is a big responsibility.  For tonight it will be sleeping in your old crib in my bedroom.”

 

“But Mommmm” Jane whines.

 

“But nothing.  Come on, let’s get it diapered and put to bed.  Then we can discuss this more in the living room while it falls asleep.” Miss Becker tells Jane.

 

“Discuss what more?”

 

“Jane, you can make this whatever size you want.  Make it do whatever you want.  Have you given any thought as to what else you can do to it?  What are the limits?  Are there limits?  Can you change its species, or even into objects?  Are you going to try?  That is IF you can put its well-being before your own amusement.”

 

Wow!  I never thought of that.’ I think to myself as I listen more to Jane’s mother and look at her tall, toned, and ripped body with breasts almost twice the size of Jane’s mountain range.

 

“No, I haven’t” Jane admits.

 

Picking me up and laying me in her arm, just as Jane held me earlier today, Miss Becker heads down the hallway to her bedroom.  ‘I think Jane’s mom thinks I’m a baby.

 

Miss Becker unsnaps the back of my footed pajamas and lifts my butt out.  I’m quite embarrassed, and slightly erect from her handling of me and her allowing Jane to keep me.

 

“Seems it likes being a baby.” Miss Becker points out to Jane as her mom bounces my arousal in her upturned fingernail.  “Either neuter it, train it to hump our legs, get it locked up in chastity, or shrink its testicles and prick down to ant sized.”

 

“OWE!” Jane and I let out in unison.

 

Miss Becker makes quick work of baby powdering my butt and pinning a cloth diaper on me.  After she snaps my footed and mitted pajamas closed she flips me over and centers me in the crib.  The padded platform is down low inside, and the bars rise up taller than I am now.  Between my feet and hands being stuffed inside my onesie pajamas, I have no way of climbing out.  Despite it being hot out, Miss Becker wraps me up tight in one of Jane’s old, pink baby blankets.

 

Great, now I’m a living burrito.’ I jest to myself.

 

“Wait.” Jane tells her mom and leaves the room.  A minute later Jane returns with two of her workout gym socks.

 

“Open your mouth.” she tells him, then stuffs as much of one of her stinky, sweaty sock can go into his mouth without over stretching it.  “Close your mouth, suckle my sock.” 

 

With the rest of her sock hanging out of his mouth she pulls it over his head as if they were nylons and he a bank robber hiding his identity.

 

“Jane.” Miss Becker gasps.

 

“Wait” Jane tells her as she pulls her remaining sock over the previous one, sealing his head in tight and secure.  “Sniff in deeply, don’t stop.”

 

‘GAG!  Jane’s sweat is filling my mouth and nostrils.  All I can smell and taste is her sweaty feet, and I smelled them before but never this strong.  Ah this is disgusting; but my erection is getting harder.  This is going to be a long, long, very long night.’

 

“Maybe I’ll pick it up a pacifier, but for tonight your socks will do. Hmmm, I bet it would like the thong I’m wearing for tomorrow night.” Miss Becker winks at Jane.

 

Laughing like little girls, Jane and her mom turn off the light and go out into the living room to have their discussion about me.  Alone in the dark, Jane’s dirty socks in my mouth and covering my head, I think about life, and who the real winner is today.

End Notes:

 

 

 

Feedback is greatly apprecaited.  Kindly let me know what you think so far.

Chapter 3 Ambrosia by D W

“Wakey wakey” I hear Jane’s voice as I feel her pull her sweat socks off of my face and over my head. 

 

As she tries to pull her sock from my mouth I bite down hard “rrrrrr, rrrrrrr” I growl.

 

“TeeHee, bad boy, bad.” Jane playfully scolds me as I twist my head from side to side to keep her dirty sock in my mouth. “Heel!  Open!” she commands.

 

I stop fighting her and immediately open my mouth.  Once Jane removes her used sock from my mouth I smile up at her.

 

“Did you sleep well little one?” Jane asks.

 

“I had the most beautiful dream.  I was running through the meadows as though I were flying.  You were there, standing over me bigger than a building as I played around your feet.  It was Heaven.”

 

Jane reaches down into the crib and pats my head.  “It’s real now, I do stand over you.  You can run around and play at my feet till your heart’s content.”

 

I smile even more; then my present situation breaks my mood.  “Jane, why are you and your mom treating me like this?  These onesie pajamas are humiliating.  Please take them off…..please.”

 

“You silly head…..or rather MY Dumbass.” Jane grins down at me.  “We didn’t know if you’d have to pee like a race horse or what.  Think about it, where the heck does all your body mass go and come from when you change sizes?  And it’s not as if you had manly Ken or G.I. Joe Doll clothes at your house to fit your twelve inch body.  All your parents had there were old baby clothes.  Of course, if you’d prefer I could rummage through my toy chest and see if I can find some of Barbie’s clothes for you.”

 

These thoughts never crossed my mind, ‘Where does my body mass goHow the heck did it come back when Jane unshrunk me from an inch to twelve inches last nightWait…..BARBIE CLOTHES!’

 

“Nooooo!  Please Jane, the yellow onesie was embarrassing enough.  Please no more baby or Barbie clothes.” I plead.

 

“Funny you should say that.  Mom and I both saw you in your birthday suit yesterday.  We both think if I just shrink a certain part of your anatomy small enough on its own, you could just go about us naked.” Jane looks at me emotionless.

 

“What?  No Jane, not my privates, not my jewels, please don’t shrink them to nothing.  I’ll wear whatever you want, just please don’t.”

 

“Calm down.” Jane tells me as she flips me over and starts to unsnap my mitted and footed onesie pajamas and removes me from within.  “Mom and I had a long talk last night.  We discussed a lot of things.  Well, a lot of things about you.”

 

“Such as?” I ask relieved to get out of those horrible baby pajamas.

 

“Well basically, what to do with you.”

 

“What do you mean ‘do with me’ Jane?”

 

“You’re my best friend, my best friend forever.” Jane says as she picks me up in her arm and walks towards her mom’s bathroom.  “But things are different between us now.”

 

I look up at Jane, safe and secure in her arm as she holds me firmly against her right breasts which is immensely bigger than I am now.  I feel safe; but my expression conveys my concern as to what has changed between me and Jane.

 

Jane reads my expression like a book.  “Don’t be silly DUMBASS.” she laughs.  “We’re friends; only…..only you’re not really a boy anymore.  I mean the boy I knew, not physically anyway.  I…..I don’t think you’re really quite a human anymore either.”

 

“Huh?  What?  What do you mean?  Not a boy?  Not a human?” I ask confused.

 

“Please understand that I love you.  No matter what I love my best friend.”

 

“For goodness sake Jane, what are you not saying?”

 

“My pet.  You’re my pet now.” Jane says reluctantly.

 

“Is that it?  Is that all?” I question, a huge smile breaking on my face.

 

“I don’t think you understand.  You’re a pet to me now, just my pet that I love so much.  Jane’s best friend.” she laughs to judge my reaction.

 

“Jane, whatever makes you happy makes me twice as happy.” I see the look of relief come across Jane’s face.

 

“I’m glad you understand, because there’s more.  Since you’re living here with both me and my mom, it’s only fair that you are my mom’s house pet too.  Are you ok with that?”

 

“Your mom has always been nice to me.  She’s fed me and let me hang around you, of course Jane.”

 

“Ummm, we spoke about this last night.  Would you be ok with me making you obey my mom’s commands too; because she wants to train you?”

 

“Train me?”

 

“Yeah, but as much as she means to train you to behave, I think she wants to train you to…..to kind of do whatever pleases her.  Mother won’t hurt you, no, that’s one thing mom won’t do.  We’re both afraid of doing that.  It’s just that mother gets lonely at times.”

 

Miss Becker is beautiful.  Literally twice the size of Jane, only with a thinner face, one of chiseled beauty as opposed to Jane’s more gently rounded ultra-cute look.  Her breasts are more massive than Jane’s huge maintain range, her muscles are also more fully developed from hard manual chores around their farm.  Yeah, yeah I could be a happy house pet for her.’ I think it over for a few seconds before answering, “Yes Jane, I should obey your mom too.  I’ll be the house pet for you both, anything to make you happy.  Go ahead, make me obey her…..but what do you think she will…..you know…..’please her’?”

 

Jane gives me a tight hug.  “I’m so happy you agree.  No matter what, obey my mother, instantly, without reservation, Obey My Mother!” she commands me while ignoring my last question.

 

“Obey your mother.” the words repeat out of my mouth, only I never actually try to say them. ‘Oh wow, that was weird.  I can feel it pass through me, my body and mind, I feel a connection to Jane’s mom now I never felt before.

 

“I felt that.” I tell Jane.

 

“You felt it?  What did you feel?”

 

“It was like a tingle that washed over and through me.  I think I obey your mom now…..I know it.  I feel connected to her somehow.  Just like I always felt connected with you, with us.” to which Jane and I both grin happily.

 

“There’s something else.” Jane begins to tell me.  “After breakfast my mom and I are going to try some things out, to find out just how much control I have over you.” she informs me as she removes my diaper then hesitantly, at a distance peaks inside.  “Whew, empty.  Thank goodness.”

 

“Hmmm, I’m curious what you can do to me too.  Uhhh, I should probably go potty now though.”

 

Jane lifts me up and carefully places me on the front edge of her mom’s toilet.  I settle down, and down I go, falling backwards and into her mom’s toilet with a splash.  I try to stand on the sleek, wet bottom and look out the top.

 

“Are you ok?” Jane asks with a look of fright.

 

“I never thought I’d be in your mom’s toilet bowl.”

 

Jane laughs.  “Well you little poop, you fell into yet another pit of water.”

 

I look around the inside of Miss Becker’s toilet, then up at Jane and we both break out in laughter.

 

Jane pulls me out and washes me off in her mom’s sink.  As she rinses the soap off of me she suggests “Perhaps it would be best if I take you for a walk.  You know, maybe you can go by a tree and…..Hmmm Hmmm.”

 

Hold on, go to the bathroom by a tree?  She really meant her ‘pet’, Her Actual Pet’ I realize to myself and before I know it I answer “Yes! Please!” 

 

Thoughts go racing about my mind, ‘What is happening to me?  All those times I spent curled up in her lap, down on all fours for her to sit on me, laying at her feet, giving her pony rides, squeezed and scrunched up in her clutches.  I finally figure out what Jane meant yesterday when she said ‘well I think we both know why’.  Now I get it, nothing ‘new’ is happening between us; I’m just now realizing what Jane has known all along, me…..Her Actual Pet!’

 

 

*

 

 

“I’m taking him for a walk.”

 

“A walk.  I’m making breakfast dear.  Can’t you wait to play till later?” Miss Becker asks her daughter.

 

“He-He, no no, I’m taking him for a walk to go potty under a tree.  The bathroom didn’t work out, he fell into your toilet.”

 

“Ewe, that’s disgusting.  Did you wash it off or flush it down?”

 

“Yep to both.”

 

“Why not make it big enough so it won’t fall into the toilet Jane?”

 

Jane shifts uneasily and avoids looking down at her tiny friend.  “I don’t want him big…..Well maybe when I go riding with him again, but I like him small mom.”

 

“And you?” Miss Becker asks looking down at Jane’s shrunken friend.

 

I look up at Jane, her legs tower above me; her breasts hide her face and half the ceiling from my view.  I walk over between Jane’s feet and rub my head lovingly up against her left ankle.

 

Seeing my response Miss Becker tells Jane “Ok, but don’t take too long or your food will get cold.”

 

“Ok mom.  Oh, he should obey anything you tell him now; just as we discussed last night.”

 

Miss Becker’s face beams with joy at hearing that.  “Anything......Hurry back.” she tells Jane more so than both her and her shrunken friend.

 

 

*

 

 

I can’t believe my best friend Jane is taking me outside to empty my bladder and bowels by a tree.  I feel so ashamed…..so humiliated.  Please just pick out a tree for me Jane so we can be done with this.’ are my thoughts.

 

“There.  That big oak.   Go there and go potty.” Jane commands me.

 

I run over and am about to relieve myself when I hear Jane’s voice.

 

“Stop, dig a hole first.  Get down on your hands and knees and dig out a hole.”

 

My body reacts as ordered and I begin scratching away at the soil. ‘How am I doing this?’ I question in my head as my arms rapidly tear away at the ground with astonishing ease, ‘I couldn’t dig this fast with a shovel at my normal human size.

 

“What the…..stop digging, that’s deep enough.  Now go potty in the hole.” Jane tells me as she looks on bewildered by my newly found digging prowess.

 

I try to relieve myself in the hole, only nothing happens.

 

“Do you feel the need to go?” Jane asks me.

 

“No…..I don’t…..that’s weird.  Not one drop.”

 

“We’re still figuring this out.  Perhaps it’s like how your body mass just comes and goes.” Jane reasons.  “Now fill up your hole.”

 

I am about to push the mound of dirt I removed back into the hole then Jane speaks out “No, with your hind legs.”

 

I turn around and start kicking my legs out at the pile of dirt.  In no time flat the hole is filled.  ‘Again, how am I doing that so easily?’

 

Jane tilts her head while looking at me quizzically.

 

Side by side we walk back to the house in silence.

 

 

*

 

 

“How’d it go?” Miss Becker asks as we walk back into the kitchen.

 

“He didn’t need to go.” Jane tells her.

 

“What?  Well there’s a lot I think we all have to learn about your new…..pet is it?”

 

“Yes mom, he knows, and he’s happy about being my pet.” Jane says as she sits down at the table to eat.  “Actually, he agrees he’s Our house pet now.”

 

“Sit!” Miss Becker says sternly while pointing to an old highchair next to the table..

 

Without hesitation I climb it and sit precisely where Miss Becker is pointing.

 

Miss Becker’s eyes open wide in delight “Did you make yourself do that or did it just happen on its own?”

 

“It just happened.” I tell her, ‘Jane must have told her how my body simply responds to her instructions.  Since Jane made me obey her mom and I felt that strange sensation pass through me, I think Miss Becker now has the same power over me as Jane does.

 

“Oh I like this.  I like this a lot!” Miss Becker grins down at me.

 

“Ha-Hum, can we eat now?” Jane interrupts her mom’s glaze at me.

 

“Yes yes, eat up everybody.”

 

I grab a piece of toast and put it in my mouth.  As hard as I try I can’t bite through it.  “Rrrrrrrr” I growl.

 

“If you’re going to act like an animal then perhaps you should eat on the floor and not the table.” Miss Becker tells me.

 

“I don’t think he’s able to bite through the bread mom.  Try eating a piece of egg.” Jane suggests.

 

Much to everyone’s surprise, I can’t bite off nor chew any food, even small scraps Jane hands me.

 

“I think it has to do with the way his body is now.  No potty.  No food.” Jane ponders aloud.

 

“Partly, but I think it’s a bit simpler than that.  Are you hungry?” Miss Becker asks me.

 

“Yes.” I answer.

 

“Let’s try this shall we.  Get down on the floor and lick between my toes.  Swallow everything you lick up.”

 

“Mother!” Jane exclaims, “That’s disgusting!”

 

Both mother and daughter watch me quickly climb down and disappear under the table.  I run over to Miss Becker’s right foot and bury my face between her big and second toe.  The odor of unwashed feet hits me.  Miss Becker’s feet smell different from all the times I laid down alongside of Jane’s feet.  Jane’s feet have a faint sweetness to them, kind of like berries.  Miss Becker’s feet have more of a harsh, perfume scent to them.  As I lap between Miss Becker’s toes, tiny pieces of dead skin, sweat, and foot funk fill my mouth with a salty, sour taste.

 

I can’t believe I’m eating Miss Becker’s toe jam.  It’s so nasty…..so strange…..but I’m at Miss Becker’s feet, and it’s nice.  Not as nice as being with Jane, wonderful still the same.  I think I like this, and I have no trouble lapping up and eating…..I think this tastes better than I thought…..mmmmmm!’ my mind tries to comprehend.

 

Looking under the table, Jane and her mom can’t believe the site of Jane’s shrunken best friend down on hands and knees with his face buried between Miss Becker’s big and second toe, lapping up and swallowing all the filthiness within.

 

“How…..how does it feel?” Jane asks her mom meekly.

 

“Empowering!” Miss Becker answers.

 

“After you finish cleaning between all of my mom’s toes…..Clean Mine!” Jane commands.

 

 

*

 

 

I could hear Jane and her mom chatting away at the table above; yet my every thought was keenly focused within each of Miss Becker’s toes.  I licked every speck up.  I lapped up every drop of her sweat.  I polished between her toes with my tongue until not a trace of filth, not even a whiff of foot odor remained in any nook or cranny.  Her foot odor, her toe jam, both are now indelibly etched in my memory.  So powerful are they a presence in my mind that I will never forget either, and oddly enough, I know I can distinguish Miss Becker’s harsh, perfumed scent with her salty, sour taste from Jane’s sweetness, and probably anyone else’s feet.

 

When every single one of Miss Becker’s toes is finally immaculate, I nudge her ankle softly with the side of my head.

 

“Do Jane’s!” I hear Miss Becker command down to me.

 

I crawl towards Jane’s feet.  My eyes focus on pure perfection, so beautiful.  How many times have I smelled Jane’s foot odor?  How many times have I unconsciously wanted to lick between her toes and taste the feet that have so often walked on me as if her doormat?

 

This moment, how I have longed for this moment?  I catch the faintest scent of Jane’s feet and I hear her voice.

 

“Stop!”

 

I look up and see Jane bent down to look under the table at me.

 

“Were you able to eat ok?”

 

“Yes.” I tell her.

 

“How’s your stomach?  Are you still hungry?  Do you have to go outside?”

 

“I feel great.  It made me hungrier, I think you mom’s feet put me under their spell.” I wink up at Jane as Miss Becker laughs at my comment.  “No about outside.”

 

“Good.  Do you want to clean between my toes now?” Jane asks me.

 

“Yes!  Yes Please Pretty Please Please!” my excitement mounts.

 

“Kneel!”

 

I straighten up to sit on my knees.  Jane looks down at me and between my legs.  I was so focused on her mom’s toes I never noticed my erection till Jane looked there.

 

“Bad boy, did I say you could have that?”

 

“No Jane, I’m sorry.”

 

“Turn around, show my mom what cleaning her toes does to you.”

 

Bashfully I turn around and show my arousal to Jane’s mom.

 

“Still got it!” Jane tells her mom and they both giggle unabashedly.

 

“You want my toes?” Jane asks me again.

 

“Yes!  Please Jane…..please?” I beg.

 

“My toes you have to earn.  Think of them as treats should I deem you earn a reward.  Mom’s toes are your duty and privilege anytime she commands.”

 

I’m heartbroken; but Jane’s words have set my mind to think of her toes as treats.  Oddly, I feel I knew this already.  I am proud of cleaning her mom’s toes and feel a desire to do so again should she tell me to.

 

“Okay, time to find out what our new house pet can do.  Everyone to the living room.  Let’s see just how much control mom and I have over my dumbass.” Jane looks at me as if about to open a present.

End Notes:

 

 

 

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.  Is this worth continuing?

Chapter 4 Anything Her Heart Desires by D W

“Start off slow and reasonable Jane.  We don’t know its limitations yet so let’s not break it.” Miss Becker tells her daughter to both my relief and concern.

 

“What should I try first?” Jane asks.

 

“We’ll let’s see about its size.  Try making it normal sized again.  Think about it along the lines of a necessity, that we need it full grown to make a public appearance or perhaps go sign the legal documents for its parent’s house, ok?”

 

“Oh, I never thought about that.  Of course, ok normal size.” Jane says as she looks at me, only I begin to shrink down from my current twelve inches, then furrowing her brow in concentration “Grow big again!  Why won’t you grow big?”

 

Ten inches.  Nine inches.  Eight inches.  Seven inches.  Six inches.  Five inches.  Four inches.  Three inches.  Two inches.  One inch.  Half an inch.  Quarter of an inch.  Eighth of an inch.  Twentieth of an inch.  Fiftieth on an inch.  One hundredth of an inch.  “STOP!” Jane yells out.

 

“I tried mom, I really did, I think he’s gone.” Jane panics.

 

“I know you tried dear.  So did I.  If us both combined could not make him grow, I think it’s because it’s not possible for him to return to normal sized.  I don’t think it’s lost.  Here, let me try something.” Miss Becker calms Jane then looks at the spot on the floor where they both last saw me.  Without saying anything Miss Becker puts out her hand palm up.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Holy crapHow friggen small am II would have thought being this tiny in a rug would be like being in a jungle.  It’s not.  The rug fibers look like giant decaying Redwood trees.  And what are those noises, are those bugs moving around meIs that a thunder stormThe smell, damn I know this smell, it’s Miss Becker’s feet, only mixed with what I can only imagine are Jane’s feet.  Those giant pinkish, tan boulders scattered about, I think their dead skin from Jane’s and Miss Becker’s feet ground into the rug.  Let me take a test.’ I think to myself as I move about cautiously.

 

Approaching what appears to be a flake of dead skin, the scent hits me.  ‘Miss BeckerThis is a flake of dead skin from the bottom of one of Miss Becker’s feet.  DAMN, still no Jane’s feet.’  I take a long sniff along the edge of what looks to be a scaly, granite boulder the size of a blimp, pinkish tan and soft.  ‘Don’t moveDon’t move!’ I keep repeating in my head as I notice mites the size of trucks gnawing away at the piece of Miss Becker’s dead skin.  ‘Damn, the smell, it’s making me hungry again.  Screw the mites, why should they get all the goodies?’ I reason to myself as I take a big bite of Miss Becker’s foot flake.

 

My mind goes into overload as the severe foulness of taste and smell floods my mind with endorphins, I have only experienced such ecstasy from Jane before.  Being crushed in her loving grip by her powerful, muscular, sweaty body so many countless, wonderful times in the past.

 

As I gorge myself with mouthful after mouthful, I look about at the various types of bugs surviving off of flakes of Miss Becker’s foot skin.  Not just the one I’m on but others far, far off in the distance.  I realize Jane has shrunk me so small I am literally an insect to her and her mom; an actual insect.  ‘Oh Damn, I’m twice as hard now that I know what Jane turned me into.’ I joyfully recognize as I begin to hump Miss Becker’s skin flake.

 

The feeling is incredible, my senses tingling with electrified goosebumps as the foul odor, acrid taste, and sexual grinding of Miss Becker’s foot filth against me overwhelm my mind.  I can’t think.  I can’t concentrate.  All I know is Jane made me insect sized.  ‘I’m HER insectI’m Miss Becker’s insect tooI feel light headed.  My thoughts are floating.  I am floating.’  I no longer am bond to the earthly realm as a sense of euphoria envelopes over me, on the verge of climax, on the verge…. “Ha-Hum” Miss Becker’s voice interrupts me and I look up to see her and Jane staring down at me. 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Oh Oh, I’m in the middle of Miss Becker’s palm, and her hand is Huge.’ I realize to myself.

 

“What are you doing?” Miss Becker asks me.  “Why are you thrusting your hips with a big hard-on?  What could you possibly have been having sex with?”

 

NooooI can’t believe this.  WhyHowWhen did she even pick me up?’ I cry inwardly as I answer without hesitation “Your feet”.

 

“What?” Jane demands.

 

“I found a piece of Miss Becker’s foot skin that flaked off into the rug.  I couldn’t resist the odor and taste and had to have some too.” I confess with no conscious reluctance.

 

“Too?” Jane and Miss Becker ask in unison.

 

“There were bugs, mites and other insects eating all the little flakes that rubbed off into the carpet.  I just had to sniff and taste your foot filth too Miss Becker.  I’m sorry, please forgive me.”

 

Jane and her mother look at one another then down at the tiny speck in Miss Becker’s palm, while both raising their feet up off the rug at the thought of all the bugs under their feet.

 

“How do you know it was from my feet?  Didn’t you lick up enough of my feet during dinner?  What did you mean, you had to ‘too’ when you were talking about insects?” Jane’s mom asks.

 

“I know the smell and taste of your feet now, from during dinner.  I remember everything about your feet’s’ scents and flavors.  I don’t think I could ever have enough of your feet or Jane’s should I ever dine on hers.  I meant I felt so small, that Jane wanted me even smaller than a bug, that Jane made me so small that I was an insect to her.” I answer all her questions in order.

 

“Well…..insect, you seem to take so naturally to being a bug eating the filth from my feet, but why were you gyrating your hips?” Miss Becker questions me.

 

“I was euphoric smelling and eating your feet, I was so aroused I began to rub myself against it.  My mind was consumed by your feet and I had to make love to them.” Lowering my head in shame, ‘Dang, can’t I keep anything secretThis is so embarrassing but my mouth won’t shut up.

 

“Oh My Go…” Jane covers her mouth as if holding back vomiting.  “I think I’m gonna be sick.  That’s disgusting.”

 

I can’t raise my head I am so embarrassed and ashamed.

 

“Pathetic insect, you should know I figured a few things out.  First, we can’t make you full sized again.  If we try to you will just shrink.  You may not have noticed but I was able to make you bigger than you were in the carpet, we couldn’t see you at first, so I made you half an inch.”

 

Hey, I am bigger.  I never noticed.’ then I wonder “When did you make me bigger?  I don’t remember you picking me up?”

 

“That’s a second thing we figured out.  I never picked you up.  I thought about you being in the palm of my hand, and you were there, are there.  Hold on.” Miss Becker tells me as she raises her other hand, palm up about six inches away.  No sooner am I looking over than I feel myself once again floating, only this time to Miss Becker’s other palm, then back and forth.

 

“He’s flying.  My pet dumbass is actually flying!” Jane says excitedly.

 

“Yes, when I put my hand out the first time I casually envisioned it coming up from the rug and into my hand, not actually thinking about it; yet it was so small we didn’t see it till I noticed the miniscule speck.  Try it yourself.” Jane’s mom tells her.

 

Jane thinks for a moment, smiles, and then opens her mouth wide.  I fly into her mouth like a magnet to steel.  Jane sticks out her tongue with me, now two inches, covered in her saliva.  Jane closes her mouth with me inside.

 

“Really Jane?”

 

“Watch.” Jane tells her mom as she chews a few times then purses her lips and blows.  To both her mom’s and her own amazement my head comes out between Jane’s lips and expands like a balloon.  Jane blows until my head is distorted and the size of a grapefruit, then quickly sucks me back in as my head deflates.  “Bubble Gum!” Jane smiles to her mom as she continues chewing me.

 

What the heck was that?...’  “Ouch, darn it, OWE, stop chewing me!…..OWE!  Your teeth hurt dang itI yell in protest as my body is repeatedly and painfully crushed by Jane’s hard teeth inside her incredibly hot and humid mouth.  ‘…feels like boulders, mmmm, Jane’s mouth smells minty…’ “OWE!”  ‘… Darn it Jane stop OWE!’  “GULP!”, a big wave of Jane’s thick saliva goes in my mouth and down my throat as her wrecking ball sized teeth chew me up and down.  ‘…Hmmm, difficult to swallow, thick and sticky, tastes salty OWE!...’ “GULP…..OWE…..GULP…..OWE…..GULP!”  ‘…The pain, OWE, oh the pain, why aren’t my…’  “OWE!”  ‘… bones breakingWhy…’  “ OWE!”  ‘… aren’t I dying?’ my agonized mind ponders under Jane’s relentless chewing as my body is distorted by each bite only to return to shape each time her glistening white teeth part open.

 

“Lovely dear.” Miss Becker tells Jane sarcastically.  “But aren’t you afraid you’re going to bite down too hard and squeeze the crap out of it? Literally?”

 

“Nope, I thought about this all night.  While in my mouth his butt is closed for business” Jane says as she blows my head into another bubble.  “I do think I need to flavor him though.  Perhaps bathing him in spearmint oil first next time.”

 

Next time?’ the thought hits me like…..well…..like Jane’s teeth hit me.

 

“Jane, are you putting its well-being before your own amusement?” Miss Becker asks her daughter.

 

Tilting her head to one side, “No.  No mom, I’m not; but I thought about that all night too.  Should I?  If so, why should I?  Do You really want to, or would you rather the little ‘insect’ lick your toes?  I mean I care for him, deeply, he’s my best friend forever; but what are friends best for?”

 

“Hmph, yeah, I thought about it some more too after I felt its tongue lapping between my toes.” Miss Becker admits.

 

What did they just say?...’  “AAAH!”  ‘…Did Jane say she doesn’t care about…’  “OWE”  ‘…for my well-beingBut I am…’  “OHH Please Stop Chewing Me!”  ‘…but I am well, safe even, in Jane’s mouth…’ “ARGH”  ‘…It’s so hot in here.  Like a sauna.’  “AHWW”  ‘…Jane is winning, beating me with her every chew…’  “OWE”  ‘…Jane isn’t just chewing me as her candy…’  “UUGH”  ‘…Jane is crunching me to prove I’m her loser with every bite…’

 

“Here, let me try something.” Jane says then spits me out into the air.  As I fly I grow bigger then slam against the ground.

 

“What did you do?” Miss Becker asks Jane.

 

“I have my dumbass back!  YAAA!  That is the size he originally shrunk down to when I told him I’d make his smile smaller.  He’s only as tall as my belly button.  I didn’t want to lose my dumbass; I mean my pony, so now his biggest size is pony sized, well my dumbass pony when I rode him around yesterday.  Obviously he can be smaller too, if I choose”, looking down at me on the floor, “along with his smile.”

 

“Jane, that hurt.  My body feels wrecked.” I moan to her as I try to stand up straight.

 

“How did it make you feel?” Jane asks.

 

“Defeated.  Weak.  Safe in your mouth.” I answer unabashedly.

 

“You’d be my bubble gum again, wouldn’t you?”

 

“Yes Jane”  ‘I was in Jane’s mouth, just a chewed up, spat out piece of her gum.  She had absolute control over me and she completely abused me; and now she’s smiling at me so happily.’ I realize to myself.  “It hurt Jane, I am in pain.  Yes.  Yes I want to be your bubble gum again.” I confess to her despite my agony.

 

Jane and Miss Becker look at one another in amazement.

 

“Perhaps I was too prudish in my ‘its well-being before your own amusement’ comment.”  Miss Becker tells Jane then looks at me, “The pain from being chewed is gone.”

 

A slight electric pins and needles sensation flows up and away from me.  “Wow!  I feel great!” I inform them both with a grinning happy, happy, joy, joy face.

 

“I know that look.  That’s the same expression you get when I sit on your back to watch the sunsets.” Jane laughs.

 

“Hmmm, that gives me an idea.” Miss Becker smiles. 

 

My body does a back flip and I feel myself fall backwards and pulled in at the same time.  As quick as it started it’s over.  All I can see is the ceiling; I’m in some type of awkward crabwalk position.

 

“Oh…..My…..Goodness” Jane says aghast.  “Is that what I think it is?”

 

I hear Miss Becker get up from the couch then see her looking down at me over her immense breasts.  As strange as a position as I’m presently in, the beauty of this view is awe inspiring.  Oddly, Miss Becker turns around then backs up over top of me.  Now I have a grand view between her long, muscular legs and up her spring dress to her panty clad crotch above.  Suddenly her legs bend and her ass descends upon my face.  My mouth is tight against Miss Becker’s hot, moist pussy and my nose is buried deep within her butt crack, perhaps even a slight ways up her asshole.  Her butt cheeks cover both my eyes.  My arms and legs feel her weight, yet I hold her comfortable and easily.  Once again the tastes and smells of Jane’s mom overwhelm and impress themselves upon my senses; only unlike her dirty feet, these tastes and smells are far more delicious, even sweet.  As before, my only thoughts become focused intently on Miss Becker’s pussy and ass, all else ceases to exist.

 

“It’s a stool.” Miss Becker nonchalantly informs her daughter.

 

“Mom…..are you sitting on his face?”

 

“Think about it dear, next time you take your, is it a dumbass or a pony?  For a ride to watch those lovely sunsets you’ll have a real chair to sit on.”

 

“It’s a dumbass, like a jackass only it’s a dumbass, and much tinier.  Comfy?” Jane asks.

 

“It’s very comfy, unusually comfy.” Miss Becker says as she squirms her ass around to nestle down snug upon my face.

 

“How about now?” Jane laughs.

 

“Owe!” Miss Becker cries out as she quickly stands up with me stuck between her legs, my nose snaked deep within her asshole.

 

Jane rolls over on the couch while laughing hysterically.  Miss Becker shimmies about only to realize Jane has grown my nose into a perverse cross between a lying Pinocchio and an elephant’s trunk.

 

“Very funny.  Well your friend always brown nosed you, now the little insect truly is the world’s biggest little brown noser.” 

 

It feels like my face grew an arm, only this arm is now sniffing deep inside Miss Becker’s bowels.  By far the strongest scent I have yet to experience, oddly it’s rather pleasant, even a turn on.  ‘What now?’ I question as I once again feel myself transform.  This time I am tight up against Miss Becker’s panty, my nose retracting into a simple wedgie.  I seem to have simply folded my arms and legs up around her hips, what would be my hands grabbing what would be my ankles, while my face stays in place between her legs.

 

Miss Becker stops her squirming about and raises the hem of her dress to reveal her new panties.  “How do they look?” she asks her daughter.

 

“Holy Crap…..living panties…..try to change his color and make him silk.”

 

“Ok, let’s see.”

 

I feel a wave wash over me as I seem to flatten out.  ‘I’m liking being Miss Becker’s panty, even if her body heat is hotter than the surrounding air.

 

“Hmmm, he looks the same.” Jane says bewildered.

 

Miss Becker reaches down and feels my body.  “Unbelievably silky smooth though.  I think we can change its size, its shape, its feel, and it is the nicest silk I ever felt, but we can’t change it from being it.  It’s not really silk, it’s not cotton, it’s just it.”

 

“I think I get it, no matter what we make it, it’s only him in that form.” Jane reasons.  “By the way, those are MY panties you’re wearing.” Jane sneers at her mom playfully.

 

Smiling back at her daughter, Jane’s mom slips me off of her and drops me on the floor.  “Something else you made me wonder about.  Since you can make it your tiny dumbass pony, can we make it a horse?”

 

My body springs up, my panty hands letting go of my panty ankles, my head flipping over and downward at the end of a long neck.  I’m still me, only in the shape of a horse.  A shiver or two latter and there I stand, a majestic example of equestrian perfection; but wait…..

 

“Why is he so small?” Jane asks quizzically at my roughly two and a half foot tall size.

 

Still between her feet, Miss Becker sits down upon me.  I feel her butt cheeks lower over my back and encase my sides, her weight bears down on me, and after an initial tremble I hold her up with ease. “Let’s both try.  Think big stallion.”

 

No change.

 

“That’s strange.  Let’s try this.  The little brown noser liked having its elephant nose in my ass, so let’s both try elephant.”

 

The change wasn’t so elaborate this time, with the exception of my nose becoming a long trunk and my ears bigger, only I’m even smaller than I was as a horse.  Again I am still me, only in the shape of a small one and a half foot tall elephant while again able to hold the seemingly increasingly heavy weight of Miss Becker.  I can’t help but notice my trunk nose is much longer than it should be for an elephant of this size, ‘One of the two likes me having a long nose.  If it’s Jane, I can only imagine why.  If it’s Miss Becker, then she wants me brown nosing up her ass again.  And which one made my tongue so long and thick?

 

“Let me try something.” Jane tells her mom.

 

Again I transform with my arms and legs changing size and shape.  Shrinking smaller, my breathing becomes difficult and I flop about stuck in Miss Becker’s butt crack, slowly I peel away, falling to the floor between her feet. 

 

“You made it a minnow, why a fish?” Miss Becker asks as she looks down over her mammoth breasts in order to see me.  She picks me up by my tail and stands up, dangling me before her face to get a closer look.  “Huhhh, It’s A Whale!”  Unbeknownst to Jane nor myself, a bathtub fantasy begins playing in her mom’s mind; a bathtub fantasy she fully intends on taking in the future.

 

“Now this.” Jane again tells her.

 

Once more I transform.  My breathing becomes easy, though I now feel a strange appendage in my lower back that I am dangling from.

 

“A mouse.” Miss Becker says.  “But a regular sized mouse, not itsy bitsy sized.”

 

“Put it down.  Oops, sorry dumbass.  Put HIM down.” Jane tells her mother.

 

Miss Becker smiles as she lowers me to the ground.  “Here you go, INSECT!” she looks over at Jane and they both giggle.

 

Down on all fours at Miss Becker’s feet once more, a spot I’m really getting to appreciate, another change overtakes me.  Looking over at Jane she pats the seat next to her on the couch.  Taking a few steps I jump up and land where her hand was a moment earlier.  I curl around and lay alongside of Jane’s strong, well defined, muscular thigh and purr as she pets me as her little kitten.

 

“Ahhh, kittens are so cute.” Miss Becker looks on at the heartwarming site of her daughter petting a small kitten.  “What is it you were trying before dear?”

 

“Some tests.  As you said already, no matter what we make it, it’s just him in that form.  But if we try to make him something bigger than he is, it makes him that much smaller.  Think about it, he doesn’t have the mass of a horse, which means he had to be smaller for his mass to be able to hold you as a regular sized horse can.  He doesn’t have the mass of an elephant which is much bigger than a horse…..”

 

“So he had to be smaller for his mass to act as an actual elephant would in order to carry me.  And even smaller still to perform like a whale.  That’s brilliant Jane.  I think you’re right, my daughter the genius.”

 

“Exactly!” smiling at her mom for both agreeing and the genius compliment.  “Anything bigger, he shrinks that much proportionally.  Anything smaller, he just becomes it.  His small mass also explains how he is able to float, he’s just tiny and lite.  Aren’t you my little cutie?” Jane says as she picks me up and holds me high, and then brings me down to rub our noses together.  She looks at me and smiles, “My wittle snuggums.” Jane lowers me down, out over and then beneath her mountain sized breasts, and places me above her crotch in the valley between her well defined lower abs and her strong legs.

 

Laying in Jane’s lap with her massive breasts protruding far out above me, the effect is that of being in a cave’s entrance I note to myself ‘Mmmm, nice and warm, and so fresh and sweet smelling.  My first real chance to take in Jane’s fragrance, different than her mom’s, more…..more confectionary.  Oh I like it down in here.

 

“Hmmm, basically it’s anything we want.” Miss Becker ponders for a bit.  “Jane, let’s go up to the old mines.  See if we can’t find any more of this well water.  Let’s face it, one of these is not enough between us.”

 

“Sure thing, we can both ride him up there.  Perhaps have a picnic for lunch and see what we can find; but I’m pretty sure it’s all gone.  Buried.  I think he’s it between us.”

 

I love the thought of that.’ I think to myself, face down in Jane’s fragrant crotch as I snuggle cozily in her lap.

End Notes:

Feel free to comment.  Compliments and criticism are both welcome.

Chapter 5 Hope Springs Eternal by D W
Author's Notes:

 

 

My apologies for my delay in writing; but one word: “SUMMERTIME!”  Hey, enjoy the seasons while you can.  I know some of you prefer shorter chapters, and future chapters “may” very well be shorter.  I needed this one to establish the basis for what is to happen in the following chapters.  Hope you enjoy.

Any and all feedback is appreciated, especially to let me know if I should continue with this story.

 

 

 

 

Running about Jane’s ankles is like no other experience I ever had.  She’s just so huge, or rather I am so small.  Although Jane told me earlier I have to earn the privilege of licking her feet, being this close and at this lowly level the scent of her dirty feet is unavoidable, and better yet unmistakable.  My olfactory sense has become keenly developed since yesterday, as has other senses I never felt before.

 

Although I have the form of a kitten, I am not.  Hearing Jane and Miss Becker talk about my size and their powers over me, it appears that my various body parts are simply being lengthened and shrunk to mimic other objects, like molding clay, only it’s still clay.  Jane wanted me to be her kitten, so my entire body shrunk down to this size, with my mouth and nose shrinking a bit less than my head so as to form a snout, my upper and lower arms shrinking at different rates to look and move like a cat’s, and so forth with the rest of my body.  In my human form my body is completely hairless, except for the top of my head, but apparently Jane and Miss Becker have control over me enough to grow fur and even whiskers.  Yes, whiskers, and they work!  I can actually sense things with them.

 

Perhaps most incredible, my tail.  Miss Becker explained it to Jane as some human vestigiality or throw back to my early embryotic state.  She said that it’s probable they can change me into any small animal or object.  I don’t think they know of my heightened senses, that is unless one of them secretly made my senses so strong that earlier while in her lap I could smell Jane’s pussy so acutely, and now her feet so intensely.  Luckily my little kitten hard-on is well hid by my new fur.

 

Jane and her mom are getting ready for our trip back up to the mine.  Jane is wearing a tight white t-shirt and white lace bra stretched out to bursting from her massive breasts, and faded cut-off jean shorts.  Miss Becker is wearing purple 3” compression shorts and a matching sports bra that looks like two overinflated party balloons.  For a kitten I have one man sized erection going on down here.

 

Packing a lunch and drinks, some flashlights and rope for exploring any caves, and oddly enough for such a hot day they are both wearing thick winter socks inside their leather work boots.  I can feel the heat and smell the odor emanating from Jane’s boots as I scamper about her feet.  Damn I’m one lucky kitten. 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

“What’s with the old cart?” Miss Becker asks Jane.

 

“I thought we could ride together.  We have my dumbass to pull it, this way we can just lay back, relax, enjoy the countryside and chat.” Jane explains.

 

“Wonderful idea.” Miss Becker says excitedly.

 

Jane looks down at me and flicks her wrist to point her finger at me as she commands “Falabella Pony!”  My body quickly grows in height and form till I’m standing on all fours the size and shape of a Falabella miniature horse, whatever that is, only about 30” tall.  My head is even with Jane’s lower thigh as she bridles me and straps me to their old pony cart.

 

After adjusting all the straps securing me to the cart’s trace shafts, Jane kneels down and runs her hand down the front of my head.  “I made you strong, so you don’t hurt yourself pulling us.  I did not force you to like this, because I hope it’s something you enjoy doing all on your own accord.  Do a good job and I’ll give you a treat.  Would you like that my silly little dumbass?”

 

“Brrr Brrr” I answer shaking my head up and down to signal yes.

 

“Perhaps you can spend the night sleeping in one of my socks.  I’m sure they are going to be pretty stinky and smelly wearing them in these leather boots all day.  Would you like to sleep inside one of my socks, snuggled up against the bottom of my foot?”

 

“Brrr Brrr Brrr Brrr Brrr” I shake my head up and down, up and down repeatedly.

 

“You’re so silly.  Now I’m not going to use a whip, only the reins.  I expect quick and complete obedience.  UNDERSTOOD?”

 

“Brrr Brrr” I once again shake my head up and down to answer yes; only a bit scared I this time that I might not please Jane.

 

“Good boy.  Oh, no hard-ons.  Just pull us and hopefully have fun.” Jane tells me as she runs her hand along my mane and stands up.

 

“All set?” Miss Becker calls out, already seated in the cart with their supplies loaded in the back.

 

“All set.  Let’s go.” Jane tells her mom as she hops up into the cart, then taking the reins in her hands she gives a quick flick as she yells to me “Giddy Up!”  

 

I begin to move forward and feel the straps Jane fastened around my body begin to pull tight; yet much to my surprise I am able to move forward and pull the cart with much ease and comfort.  Jane making me strong worked.  I feel great.  Pulling them along I remind myself to ask Jane if she could make me strong for one of our wrestling matches, though somehow I think she’d laugh at the idea.

 

We move through the countryside, basking in the early morning sun and taking in the fragrances of the meadow flowers we pass by.  All the while Jane and Miss Becker are chatting wittingly.

 

“That’s odd.” Miss Becker tells Jane at one point along our ride.

 

“You mean that weird tingle.  You feel it too?” Jane asks her mom.

 

“Yes, though I can’t quite describe it, I feel it, I almost hear it, taste it, smell it, I feel its warmth.”

 

“I do too mom.  Only, I’m not afraid, it feels…..it feels nice.”

 

“Like a friend hugging you?” Miss Becker asks.

 

“EXACTLY!” Jane answers aflutter as we continue onward.

 

After some time we start climbing the trail up the mountain where the mine and pit are located.  As we do the smell of wood smoke replaces the smell of the flowers and the sound of talking can be heard.

 

“Jane stop the cart.” Miss Becker says as she jumps out of the cart.  “Wait here.” she tells us as she walks over to the ledge leading down the mountain slope.  “What the…  Jane, stay with the cart.  I’ll be back in a few minutes.” and with that she walks down over the edge.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Miss Becker stands with arms akimbo as she surveys the encampment along a sizable pond before her.

 

“Who the hell.....?”

 

Surprised to hear a woman’s voice with such an authoritative tone, thirty young men look up and stare at the tall, muscular, large chested, beautiful woman standing on the rocks above them.  Her tight purple 3” compression shorts and straining sports bra quickly bring each young man to various stages of erection as they gaze up at the most beautiful site any of them ever beheld. 

 

“Who are you and why are you here?  This is private property and you’re trespassing.” Miss Becker asks them sternly.

 

“We heard the owners left.  Won the lottery and gave up the farm.” one very young boy speaks up.  Miss Becker wonders if he must still be in his teens.

 

“None of you look familiar, are any of you even from around here?  Again, why are you here?” she asks again.

 

“We’re from the city and we’re here to mine for gold.  The people who left don’t need it, and we deserve whatever is in that mine.” another young man answers, Miss Becker assumes him to be about twenty years old, give or take a year.

 

“You sure got here fast.  Overnight in fact.  How long have you been planning this?  Regardless, this is private property and so is the mine above.  This mountain was mined out a long time ago.  There’s no gold left.  Even if there were, what you’re doing is illegal.  It’s called claim jumping and it’s theft.  Look at this place, you have trash all over.  Kindly clean up and leave.” Miss Becker tells them.

 

“I know you from somewhere” a man, again around twenty give or take, steps forward.  Miss Becker assumes he’s their leader by the way he positions himself before the others.  He goes on “Everyone knows the legends of the mines around here.  We didn’t know the exact location till you said it’s just up there.  As soon as we heard the owners left we rushed to make our own claim, so You’re the one trespassing on Our property.  So what if the place is a bit messy, at least the water is clean.  Now be off with you.” to which the other young men tentatively laugh.

 

“I asked nicely.  We care about our environment.  Clean up your trash, if you wish to stay the night, go ahead, just kindly leave tomorrow morning.” Miss Becker offers them.

 

“Snap Snap Snap” the young man clicks his fingers “The cartoons, or the comics, She-Hulk!  That’s where I know you.”

 

“Yah…..but light tan, not green, and the hair color’s wrong.” another answers him back in awe of Miss Becker’s physique.

 

“She can always die her hair, but can she change color.” yet another voices his amazement.

 

“Oh I can show you color change, only none of you are going to like it.  Why don’t you all settle down, and clean up your mess.” Miss Becker interjects to defuse the mounting tensions.

 

“Look lady” their leader says in a raised voice “We already told you We Deserve Whatever Treasure Is Here.  It’s Ours and We are going to Reap the Rewards!” he says as he picks up a pick handle and approaches her along with the rest of the boys and young men in the group.

 

She only bends her legs slightly; but that is enough tension to spring herself into the air doing a forward flip.  Spreading her arms and legs out, each of her arms catches one man’s head while catching another head between her legs.  Landing flawlessly catlike upon her feet, Miss Becker holds each of the two men’s faces firmly tucked under her arms with their mouths and noses trapped in her armpits.  She clamps her arms down tight, locking both men’s heads in place.  The third man’s head is wedged high between her upper thighs, his nose pressing hard into her crotch, it is completely consumed by her pussy, his mouth forced far within her butt cheeks as to kiss her asshole through her compression shorts.  Closing her legs together she clamps down on his head as strong as any hydraulic press.

 

For a second the men frail their arms about in helpless attempts to free themselves by hitting her hard body.  Their pitiful exertions are brought to a quick end as they each feel the immense pressure causing tunnel vision which will soon be followed by complete unconsciousness.

 

The slight sensation of such weak men trying to punch her causes Miss Becker to become aroused.

 

In a fruitless attempt to receive mercy, the three men try to appease their captress by tapping out.  It is now that they feel her body with their hands for the first time that the three realize how solidly muscled she truly is.  They admired her well defined, tone body upon first seeing her; now the three are adoring her scent, her taste, her power, her perfection.  ‘Truly among us she is a God, to be worshipped by me.’ each man acknowledges in his own way as tunnel vision collapses into total blackness.

 

The rest of the group of men stares in awe and terror.  The speed of her pounce was so quick few of them understood what just took place.  All they know is this incredibly powerful, beautiful woman is towering over them on the hillslope as she stands nonchalantly with the tops of three of the heads of their companions pocking out from her under her arms and between her legs.  She squeezes them effortlessly.  Just as she had warned they would not like seeing color change, they all notice the three men’s heads turning purple with enlarged veins on what little of their foreheads is visible.

 

As the three men’s bodies go limp, Miss Becker tosses them like trash bags into a heap off to her side.  The remaining men stand frozen in place as Miss Becker once again leaps upon them, this time catching three men’s heads along the length of her legs, again one man’s head in each of her armpits, but this time with one man’s head in each of her strong hands.  As if clapping her hands she bangs the two heads together with a loud thud, they each go instantly limp; human ragdolls dangling in her powerful grip.

 

Sensing she could be rushed, Miss Becker squeezes the five men trapped between her legs and arms with such force they all go limp at once.  Looking at the twenty men still standing, Miss Becker feels her nipples harden and pussy excite, she smiles in delight.  Squatting slightly to build momentum she springs into the air tossing the seven men in her grasp on top of the pile of three men she knocked out only seconds before.

 

“Ten wussies down, twenty wussies to go.” Miss Becker laughs as she jumps down into the crowd.  She lands before a very young man, probably more of a boy, who is only eye level with her upper abs.  She can not even see him below her heaving chest.  Reaching out she catches him under the chin and lifts him up, his eyes now bulging out in terror as she brings her free fist down upon his head like a sledge hammer.  He goes completely limp.  Tossing him up she catches one of his ankles and begins spinning around with him as if performing an Olympic hammer throw.  THUD THUD THUD she smacks his head into three of his companions who fall down unconscious.  As the remaining men back up she throws the young boy on top of her growing pile of defeated young men.

 

Walking over to one of three men she just knocked out, she flicks him up in the air with her foot and continues to kick him up repeatedly with the side of her instep, using him as her living hacky sack before performing a Pele bicycle kick which sends him atop her pile of men.

 

Not believing what they are seeing, with their backs against the pond, the fight or flight response of the remaining men kick in and they all rush Miss Becker and form a rugby mound.  Unbeknownst to the men, it is Miss Becker on top having easily and quickly outmaneuvered their advance upon her.  One by one, sometimes two, even three at a time she lifts them from the pack beneath her, forcefully smacking them on the side of their heads with her palm or banging their heads together like cymbals, then tosses their unconscious bodies on top of her pile of conquered young men and boys till all thirty are piled high.

 

Though sexually excited, beating up such puny wimps brings Miss Becker nothing more than a slight wet spot on her form fitting compression shorts.

 

Smashing her feet down hard upon their frail figures she climbs the motionless males.  Standing on top of them, she looks out over the countryside, pounds her chest and lets out a victorious roar.  She breaks into laughter as she places her hands on her hips.  The warmth of the sun on her skin.  The view of the valley before her.  Miss Becker takes time to reflect upon the beauty in this world.  The sunlight shimmering off the surface of the pond.  The birds singing and butterflies fluttering about.  In a peaceful bliss, Miss Becker simply forgets she’s standing atop a pile of senseless men and boys beneath her feet.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

“Mom!  Are you alright?  I heard you yell out.” Jane asks as she peers out over the ledge.  Then she notices the mound of men her mother is standing on.

 

Miss Becker turns around and looks up the ridge at her daughter.  “I’m fine.”  Seeing the expression on Jane’s face she snaps out of her revelry and remembers the pile of young men and boys packed below her feet.  “ Just teaching these boys some manners.” 

 

Glancing down she hadn’t realized how high she had stacked them.  She jumps up and down hard a few times as if trying to squash them flat.  No movement, not even groans.  She really knocked them all out cold. 

 

Leaping to a nearby ledge she quickly works her way back up to where Jane is standing.

 

“Damn, how many did you beat up?” Jane inquires.

 

“All thirty, but they came at me.”

 

“NICE!” Jane high-fives her mom.

 

“Come now, let’s be back on our way.” Miss Becker puts her arm around Jane as they walk back to their waiting pony cart.

 

“Was it fun?”

 

“Oh yeah.” her mom tells her with joy.  “Enough about that heap of shit.  Now let’s go see about that mystery pit.”

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Arriving at the mine, the immensity of the landslide is apparent.  A big half funnel reminiscent of the inside of a volcano is now in place of what use to be part of the tall mountainside.  Freshly churned earth mixed with boulders and splintered tree branches form a large mound leading over the trail and continuing down the rolling hillside. 

 

It is obvious that anything and everything that was here was obliterated and buried.

 

Walking atop a large rock projecting outward from the landslide like a cliff, Miss Becker surveys the wrecked countryside of uprooted trees and stone strewn rubble below when she notices the faint scent of smoke.  Her view down into the valley is blocked by her own large protruding breasts as well as the rolling hills along the descending mountain slope.  She looks back at the trail they just rode up on, and envisions its winding path through the woods and slopes, then stops when she realizes the trail passes directly below where she is standing.

 

Smiling to herself, Miss Becker laughs and yells down seemingly to nobody “Mine and Janes! Two Feet!”

 

“Did you say something mom?” Jane calls over to her mother.

 

“Yes dear, let’s have our lunch.”

 

They sit about opening various clear Tupperware containers with sandwiches, mixed fruit, and other delicacies spread out over a large picnic blanket.

 

“Jane, aren’t you going to feed your pet?” Miss Becker asks while pointing at me.

 

“Yep, I sure am.  Tonight after we get back.  I want to make sure he’s good and hungry.” Jane smirks as she eats a piece of mango.

 

“Jane!  Tsk Tsk Tsk, naughty girl.” Miss Becker says, to which they both giggle.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

After lunch and another inspection of the landslide site, Jane and Miss Becker packed up their empty, plastic food containers, plates, cups and picnic blanket then loaded them into the back of the pony cart.  Another flick of her wrist as she calls out “Giddy Up” to me and we are on our way back down the mountain towards home.

 

As we near the camp by the pond, we hear the strangest cries of what sounds like little girls.

 

“Hand me my water bottle, and one of those clear sandwich containers, would you dear?” Miss Becker asks of Jane.

 

“They both empty.” Jane tells her mom quizzically as she hands them both to her.

 

“Yes, I be right back.” her mom answers back as she walks over the berm and disappears into the young men’s camp beyond.

 

“That’s strange.  What is she doing?  She already beat up every man there.  What is she up to?” Jane ponders aloud.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Miss Becker stands on the same berm overlooking the camp she had earlier that day.  Hands on her hips, she looks on in amusement at the site before her.  All over the camp, two foot tall men are running around crying panic-stricken, confused, and scared.  Two feet, just as she had commanded from the cliff before lunch.  Two feet, the tallest any of them can ever be again, and only if her or Jane allow it.  Second by second the shrunken men notice Miss Becker standing like a mythical titan above their camp and stop to gaze upon her.  While staring at her reverently, each man is met with an unspoken understanding that he is ‘All Hers!’

 

When at last the final man has taken note of Miss Becker’s presence, it’s the young boy she spun around by his ankle, she gives them all a one word command, “KNEEL!”

 

In unison every man gets down on his knees before her.  They obey out of fear of her.  They obey out of respect for her.  Most of all they obey because their bodies do so on their own.

 

Miss Becker looks down at the entire camp kneeling in obedience to her then she commands “Quarter of an inch, float around me.”  Just as earlier that morning she made her daughter’s pet so small he was lite enough to float into the palm of her hand, each and every man in the mining camp was shrinking down to a quarter of an inch in size and floating out of the camp and up the hillside towards Miss Becker as she stood arms akimbo like a Goddess above them.

 

The tiny men looked on in terror at the woman who had beaten them all up so easily earlier.  She was somehow now colossal in size, or had they shrunk like they unexplainably did about an hour before in their encampment.  They floated about her no more than specs of dust, between her arms and sides, between her legs, beneath her heaving chest even more massive at their current size.

 

Miss Becker laughs at the tiny men as the fly about her body no more than insects.  The thought crosses her mind, with so many at her disposal; she can easily keep a few of them insect-sized forever trapped in her bedroom to scurry about her feet.  Others she’ll grow back to two feet and train them as domestic servants, particularly as her mini-maids.  The rest, wow so many play things, certainly most will spend their lives solely as her sex toys.  They may not have had jobs and meaningful futures a minute ago; but every last one of them does now.

 

Miss Becker’s nipples harden and her pussy wets anew at the power she feels.  She can’t resist.  Looking over her shoulder to make sure Jane has not become curious again and come to check up on her, she sees no one on the hillside above.  Reaching over to the front of her 3” compression shorts, she pulls the front out far to expose her pussy within.  She eyes up three cute, tiny young men, more likely boys, floating about her, including the one boy she spun about by his ankle earlier, and they drop down out of sight below her cliff sized breasts and into her pussy.  A shiver shoots through Miss Becker’s spine as she feels the three tinies against her wet vagina then she releases her waistband, which snaps tightly closed.  “SQUIRM!” she commands them, as they do her lust grows.  She needs more.

 

                  

{Women’s 3” Compression Shorts, one's not purple, but you get the idea of what Miss Becker is wearing}

 

Looking back once again to make sure Jane has not come to look, Miss Becker lifts her sports bra partially up and slips her hands into her cleavage and spreads her large, firm breasts apart.  Eyeing five tinies they float into the gap and she removes her hands and pulls her sports bra back down.  “SQUIRM!” she again commands, only the five powerless tinies mushed in-between her firm, breasts can barely move.  She laughs, “Good, then struggle!”

 

As she enjoys the tinies trapped in her panties and cleavage, Miss Becker notices the ring leader who was so awfully rude and led the attack on her earlier.  She brings him up to her face and he floats helplessly before her.

 

“You want to be an asshole to me, then be an asshole to me.” Miss Becker says to him as she reaches behind her and pulls the back of her form fitting compression shorts open.  The tiny man swiftly flies behind her then down her back and into her ass crack.  He slides roughly between her firm, muscular butt cheeks till he reaches Miss Becker’s asshole and enters head first.  Going out of his mind in abject terror he feels his body change as it molds itself to the form of her rectum with his mouth, tongue and nostrils forming the inner lining; effectively becoming a second skin to her anus, he is now Miss Becker’s asshole.

 

“Ha Ha Haaa.  DAMN!!! I didn’t think that would work.” she laughs out loud with glee. 

 

“Congratulations, you’re finally a lucky winner for the first time in your life.  You got just what you wanted; you’re an asshole to me, a REAL asshole, MY asshole.  Remember you did say you deserve whatever treasure is here and that it’s yours and you are going to reap the rewards!  My asshole is the treasure that awaited you.  Enjoy reaping the rewards my ass will be giving you.” Miss Becker sneers behind her as the terrified young man remembers his words from earlier, oh how regretfully they have come back to haunt him in a way he never could have imagined.

 

“Remember me.  Remember how I look.  Remember how you treated me, how much you hate me.  Never forget that you are the asshole of the woman whom you hate, the woman who squeezed your head between her thighs and left you unconscious in a heap with all your friends.  Do you know how gross you are?  You’re completely disgusting.  Pathetic.”  Miss Becker tells him smugly.  The self-satisfaction drives Miss Becker closer towards orgasm as the three boys wiggle and twist about inside her pussy.

 

A thought occurs to her, the way he slid within the tight confines of her butt cheeks then up her butt.  He did not simply float, instead he went in forcibly.  If she could force a tiny into her tight asshole, she could force a tiny in and out of her pussy too.  A fantasy of tinies hovering above her spread legs as she lays on her bed begins to play out in Miss Becker’s mind, one after another flying into her sopping wet pussy like moths to a flame, a fantasy that she will make reality tonight.  A tingle races up her spine as she feels herself orgasm from the three tinies squirming about inside her, kept in place by her tight compression shorts.  As the adrenalin wave of euphoria washes over Miss Becker she delights knowing the three tinies are soaking in the nectar of her pussy’s orgasm.  “BE STILL, DRINK UP!” she commands them as she composes herself.

 

She makes a mental note, tinies stuffed in her cleavage are not noticeable at only a quarter inch size, not the five pathetic pests in there now, probably not even all twenty-nine of them, the thirtieth now being her permanent asshole.  For now she’ll keep them there at this size, since their struggles are so ineffective they will be of no distraction.  Looking down at her breasts she commands “KEEP WIGGLING!” to which she giggles at their attempts to move while smushed tightly in place between her mammoth tits.  “Good thing you creeps don’t need fresh air in there.” she taunts the five powerless males.

 

Miss Becker opens the clear, empty Tupperware container she holds and commands “In the box” to the tinies still floating about her.  Once all remaining twenty-one young men and boys are inside she snaps the lid closed.  “Small breaths, survive” she commands them so they do not suffocate.

 

Opening her dark metallic green, aluminum thermos, envisioning what is about to happen in her mind, Miss Becker looks over to the pond then holds up the flask.  The pond forms a water spout rising upward like a tempest.  The spout arches across the encampment as if it were a tornado falling over.  The top of the great water spout bending downward into a pointed spiral as it enters Miss Becker’s thermos.  The entire pond, every last drop spins through the air, reducing in volume to almost fill the vessel she holds so easily in her hand.

 

Small dust whirls knock sand and rocks lose along the bone-dry basin that moments ago was the bottom of a pond.  Not so much as a drop of water remains.

 

Looking into her thermos, at the water that has bestowed such power upon her and her daughter Miss Becker grins happily.  She does not understand it yet, its properties, its limits; but she feels its benevolence, even its subservience towards her and Jane.  Miss Becker screws the lid closed on her thermos, her liquid genie securely inside, she walks back up the slope and over the berm to her waiting daughter.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

“You’re…..the…..greatest” I struggle to say.

 

“What?  I can’t hear you.  Speak up.” Jane tells me, her friend, whose head she is squeezing between her thighs.

 

“Jane…is…the…..ahh…greatest” I tell her as she crushes my head trapped between her legs.  Jane had gotten bored waiting for her mom so she thought now with me strapped to her pony cart would be a good time to wrestle.  Only wrestle her, her way, with me still strapped up and in the form of her “Falabella Pony” except for my head, which she simply walked up to and passed between her mid thighs and clamped down upon.

 

As is my usual humiliating loser requisite from Jane, I now have to admit she’s better than me, over and over and over again.

 

Ignoring my plight, Jane looks at her fingernails, breaths on them and then rubs them on her shirt to polish them as she squeezes my head even tighter.  Though I still have the body of her Falabella pony, Jane restored my head to what was once my normal, human form and made it pliable, similar to rubber or the bubble gum she chewed me as yesterday.  As Jane squeezes me between her thighs my head flattens out and my face bulges out like I am a balloon.  In the past, Jane was always careful not to use all her strength on me whenever we wrestled; but since she can do as she wants with me now and not permanently harm me, she can use her full strength and close her legs together completely with me smushed inside.

 

“Did someone say something.  I thought I heard a wussie loser whimpering.” Jane taunts me as she continues inspecting her fingernails.

 

“Jane…you…..are……humf…the…best…..Jane is…the greatest…..Jane wins…again” I manage to speak out from my distorted mouth.

 

“You’re back.  Hey look dumbass, mom is back.” Jane says seeing her mother climbing over the hillside towards her.  Of course I can’t look anywhere with my eyes bulging out; though I am getting a good whiff of Jane’s legs, if only she had not commanded “no hard-ons” before we left this morning, if only, sigh. 

 

“Is everything alright?” Jane calls over to her mom as she nears us.  She releases her vise grip on my head and steps away from me as my head returns to that of her Falabella pony.  Bending forward Jane runs her hand down my face which takes away my pain and brings a quiver of pleasure shivering through me. “Good pet.  You make me so happy my little dumbass.” Jane smiles down at me.

 

“Brrr Brrr Brrr” I return her affection.

 

“Everything is better than we thought; but is your pony still alive.” Miss Becker responds in jest.

 

“It’s fine.  I just had to remind it of his place.  What do you mean ‘better’?  What’s in the Tupperware?” Jane asks.

 

As they both sit down in the pony cart Miss Becker hands her daughter the clear container. 

 

“Oh My Goodness” Jane says in amazement as she looks at the frightened young men her mom imprisoned in the plastic box.  “One…Two…..Five Six…..Ten…Thirteen…Seventeen…..Twenty…Twenty-one.  Did you shrink all of them?”

 

“Yes.  Oh maximum height, two feet.  We don’t need any of them taller than that to clean the house and do chores.”

 

“Clean and do chores, oh I like that.  Only, I count twenty-one.  You said there were thirty guys to beat up.” Jane looks at her mom with a raised eyebrow.  After no response Jane says in a mocking voice “Mother!  Tsk Tsk Tsk, naughty girl.” reminding her of her earlier admonishment, to which they both giggle.

 

“Ok, so a few I tucked away.  Neither you nor anybody else will be seeing them ever again {to which those shrunken men in the container who saw where their companions had gone gasp in horror} so let’s split the remaining ones.  I’ll even let you have the extra odd one.  Ten for me.  Eleven for you.  Of course we will have to command all of them to obey either of us like your pet pony here.” Miss Becker says pointing at me.

 

“Eleven!  And all mine.” Jane says excitedly.

 

“Hold on, if one of mine is going to be a maid then one of yours’ will too.” Miss Becker tells Jane.

 

“Ha Haaa, no problem with that.” Jane laughs as she looks at the men she is holding.  “Hey, how about volunteers?  Which two of you want to be our personal maids?  One for mom, one for me.  I want two volunteers to come forward by the time we get home or you’re all to be punished.”  Licking her lips, “And I do mean punished.” to which Miss Becker and Jane laugh as the tiny men inside the clear box back away from Jane’s face crying tears of terror.

 

“That’s not the best part Jane.”

 

“What do you mean mom?”

 

Holding up the thermos “The water, all of it, it’s in here.” Miss Becker tells her.

 

“That’s it?  That’s all that’s left?  Where did you even find it?” Jane asks disappointed.

 

“There was a pond of this stuff down there.  When we were up on the mountain I noticed the path of the landslide leads down to their camp, where a new, rather large pond had shown up out of nowhere.  I realized these boys had been using the water to drink, cook and wash; that’s when I knew they were ours for the taking.  Looking at the pond I felt, well a calling, hmmm, no, a connection.  I was able to summon the entire pond to poor into my thermos.  Just like we’re able to shrink these losers down and float them into a Tupperware container.” Miss Becker explains to her daughter as best she can.

 

“Wait, we have an entire pond of this water?” Jane asks excitedly.

 

“Actually, a rather large pond, and I feel we can mix it with other water to make even more.”

 

“We can shrink countless men.  And we have total control over them too!” Jane’s excitement builds.

 

“Yes, but I suggest we keep it down to a few hundred each.  Greed is not a good thing dear, though I wouldn’t mind shrinking down an entire prison population for my own enjoyment.” Miss Becker cautions Jane.

 

“I’m thinking an entire army for myself.” Jane says as she looks over at her mom.  After a few seconds of silence they both break out into laughter.  “Giddy-Up” Jane calls down to me flicking my reins as we head back to their house, Jane and Miss Becker chatting over the control of their new shrunken young men and boys imprisoned within the small plastic box held firmly in Miss Becker’s hand.  And me, I couldn’t be happier or prouder to pull their pony cart for them.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

 

 

 

If you have any comments please feel free to remark to me with them.  Especially let me know if you want me to continue this story.

Chapter 6 The Return Home - Jane by D W
Author's Notes:

Ok, there seems to be some jumping of the gun going on.  I was planning on this being a medium length story, with a few plot twists and developing characters along the way rather than all at once.  That has led to some confusion of sorts.

In reponce to this I have rushed to write out this chapter.  I already had the outline developed; but I typed it up in a hurry.  Kindly forgive any gramatical errors or plot deviations as I pushed this forward for everybody.

That said, do enjoy.  It may be a while before the next chapter "The Return Home - Miss Becker".

 

 

 

 

 

It is mid-afternoon as I pull Jane and Miss Becker in front of their house.  Jane unfastens my bridle and straps, then without a word between us returns me to my “new” full height of up to Jane’s belly button.  I follow behind her into the house where Miss Becker is putting today’s picnic dishes into the kitchen sinks.

 

Jane sees the clear Tupperware container on the kitchen table and sits down; I kneel instinctively by her side.  Looking down at me Jane smiles at my devotion and runs her fingers through my hair as she pets me.

 

After Miss Becker puts her thermos in a locked liquor cabinet in the pantry, she returns to the kitchen and takes a seat across from Jane at the table.

 

“Ready to divvy them up?” Miss Becker asks her daughter.

 

“Yes, but first” Jane tells her mom, then removes the Tupperware lid and looks closely at the tiny young men inside.  Pointing her finger to one corner she commands “Everyone in that corner.”

 

Both out of fear and Jane’s ability to control their bodies, all twenty-one men move over to the corner Jane pointed at.

 

“I told you mom and I need volunteers to be our maids or you will be punished.  All volunteers move to this corner.” Jane commands as she points to the opposite corner.

 

Three young men make their way through the crowd and walk to the opposite corner where Jane indicated.

 

“Three, we’ll have to split two to one.” Jane tells her mom.

 

“I’ll take the two blondes if you don’t mind Jane.  I remember them.  They’re the first two I suffocated in my armpits this morning.” Miss Becker is making more of an offer than is insisting of her daughter.

 

“Ok, then the redhead is mine.” Jane says as she lifts the three young men out of the container, hands her mother the two young blonde men, then drops the redhead boy down the front of her t-shirt.  Stretching her shoulders far back, Jane’s massive breasts spread apart causing the redhead to tumble down into her cleavage.  Returning her shoulders back to their normal position the small redhead becomes imprisoned deep within Jane’s cleavage.

 

Giggling at what her daughter just did, Miss Becker looks at the two tiny, blonde, young men sitting in her palm, leans down and drops them harmlessly onto the floor at her feet.  By the time she straightens herself back up in her chair, the two tiny men have grown to their new full height of two feet tall.

 

“Wash the dishes.  NOW!” Miss Becker orders them.  Both men run over to the counter and climb their way up to the countertop then over to the double sink where they begin to wash the dishes.  “Ooh I like this.” Miss Becker smiles.

 

“That’s sweet.” Jane agrees.  “But I don’t care to see their naked asses running around.  We need to get them maids’ uniforms, or at least some sissy panties to wear.”

 

“Hmmm, I don’t mind seeing their cute little asses; but they would look nicer wearing the sissy panties.  Perhaps some frilly rumba panties.  Let me think about how I’m going to dress mine.  Of course dress yours however you wish Jane.”

 

“Oh I already know how my mini-maid is going to dress” Jane says as she looks down at her cleavage “Isn’t that right sissy girl?”  Jane and Miss Becker laugh aloud.

 

Looking back into the container Jane says “This is the last free decision any of you will ever make.  Those of you who wish to belong to my mother, the woman who shrunk you after beating all of you up, move to the corner to your left.  Those who wish to belong to me, the girl who is going to beat all of you up, move to the corner to your right.”

 

“Very smart of you Jane.  Letting them choose their new owner.  Very smart.” Miss Becker congratulates Jane.

 

Confused by the sudden choice, the tiny men mill about for a moment when quickly eight young men and boys go over to the left corner of Miss Becker.

 

“That was odd.” Jane says confounded.

 

Looking closer at the tinies in her corner Miss Becker rears her head back in laughter.

 

“What’s so funny?  I don’t get it.  How did you get eight tinies so quickly?  And eight plus your two maids makes ten, the agreed upon amount.  Why aren’t any of mine moving?” Jane pleads for answers from her mother.

 

“When I beat them all up this morning, I held ten of them under my arms and between my legs before knocking them out.  Seems the ten of them really liked it.  The eight in my corner and the two washing our dishes” Miss Becker laughs.

 

Looking down at the eight men in her mom’s corner, Jane notices their erections.  “Ha Haaa, looks like they Really, Really liked it.” Jane laughs as she points out their hard-ons to her mother.  Both women laugh down at the tiny young men.

 

“Do you think you imprinted your body in their heads, like your foot odor did to dumbass this morning, or do you think they liked having you kick their asses?” Jane asks.

 

“Hmmm, let’s ask them.” Miss Becker tells Jane after removing her eight from the container and snapping the lid back on.  Much to her surprise, the eight men kneel, heads bowed down, before Miss Becker.  “Did you make them do that?” she asks Jane.

 

“No.  Are they…..they’re worshipping you?” Jane states more than asks.

 

Looking down at the eight tiny, young men and boys kneeling, bowing, some even with hands together in prayer to her, Miss Becker feels her sexual arousal rise.  “Why did you choose me?” she asks them.

 

“You’re all I can think about, ever since I saw you standing on the rocks above me.” one cries out.

 

“I love the fragrance of being shoved up between your legs, I love your essence.” another yells out to her.

 

“I felt alive in your grip, even when you hurt me.” yet another.

 

Each tiny man tells Miss Becker their affections for her.  Not all are the same; but most are similar explainations.

 

“Why did you all kneel?  I did not command it this time.” Miss Becker asks them.

 

“I worship you.”  “You’re my almighty Goddess.”  “You are the one true God.”  “Goddess I worship and adore you.” One tiny after another voices their answers.

 

“They worship you mom.  They literally all worship you.” Jane says incredulously as she looks down at me by her side and continues to run her fingers through my hair.

 

“Ha Ha Haaa” Miss Becker laughs.  “Ok you little insects.  From now on you are to address me ‘my Goddess’, that goes for you too my maids, understood.”

 

“Yes my Goddess.” the eight tiny, young men and boys plus the two young, blondes washing the dishes answer in unison.

 

Jane and Miss Becker laugh at the display of adoration and humility as Jane stands up and grabs the Tupperware with her remaining ten tinies imprisoned inside.

 

“Well, Goddess” Jane says to her mom jokingly, “You have yours, I have mine, now I have to have a talk with my pet while you go get worshipped.” 

 

“Jane!  What an awful..…Hmmm, now that you say it so bluntly, yes I think I will be worshipped.” Miss Becker gets up from her chair, scooping up her eight tinies from the table and holding them in one closed hand, she makes her way to her bedroom then turning back over her shoulder “Finish cleaning and drying the dishes, look through the cupboards and drawers to familiarize yourselves with the layout as you put the dishes away.  The laundry room is right there.  Read the instructions on all the labels and detergents, then proceed to wash, dry, separate and fold our clothing.  My clothes are in the laundry basket on top of the washer, remember them and what size is mine.  Jane’s clothes are in the basket on the floor, remember them and her sizes incase our cloths get mixed together in the future so you’ll be able to sort them apart.  Take a deep sniff of each piece of our laundry, remember all of our individual scents.  If you get a hard-on, ignore it, DO NOT touch or rub it in any way.  Once you finish doing our laundry, report to my bedroom door with my laundered clothes, knock and await my permission to enter.  Have fun.”

 

“Yes my Goddess!” her two blond maids answer happily, both noticing in abject terror their semi-rigid dicks reducing down in size to nothing noticeable, thus effectively taking away any chance of sexual stimulation of their genitals.  With that Miss Becker turns back, continuing into her bedroom and closes the door behind her.

 

“Oh I am going to love having my own personal maid.” Jane says aloud to no one, having witnessed her mother’s orders for her own two maids and her subsequent emasculation of them.  Looking down at her cleavage she grins knowing there is a little redheaded boy trapped in between her breasts waiting to clean her room and scrub her bathroom at her command.

 

Jane walks out of the kitchen to her own bedroom.  Looking back over her shoulder she smiles seeing me walk faithfully behind her.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Jane sits down on her bed and tosses the Tupperware, with her ten tinies inside, onto one of her nightstands.  “We need to talk” she tells me as I stand by her left knee.

 

“You know I like you.  You’re my best friend.” Jane tells me.

 

“You’re my best friend too Jane.”

 

“I know I’ve been mean to you.  Not just since yesterday when I shrunk you; but ever since we were little kids and I would wrestle you into the ground.  It’s just that, the more I crush you, the more it feels like I’m holding onto you and squeezing you in a loving hug.”

 

Looking into Jane’s eyes I confess “I always felt that way too.  Being mashed, pummeled, squeezed like a rag by you always makes me feel, well, close to you.” to which Jane smiles at me.

 

“That’s just the way I express my desire to hold onto you.  Only now, I actually can hold onto you, with one hand.” Jane says as I feel myself shrink down as she catches me with her left hand, my head and shoulders poking out above her thumb and index finger while my feet dangle below her closed pinky.

 

“I like this Jane.” I tell her.

 

“Me too.” Jane bats her eyes.  “The problem is I love that you’re my best friend.  I also love you as my pet.  I want you as both, forever.”

 

“I’m ok with that.  Heck we’re already best friends, so that’s not a problem.  I think we both accept that I’m your pet now, regardless of whatever you happen to turn me into.”

 

Bringing me up to her face while squeezing me slightly “My pet no matter what, even when you’re human!” she says in a stern voice with a scowl on her beautiful face.

 

“Hmmm…Hmmm…Hmmm” I whimper up to Jane in agreement.  She smiles once again, loosening her grip as she pats me on the top of my head with her free hand.

 

“I’m glad we are in agreement.  Oh…what was that?  Who did you say is the greatest?” Jane asks me as she squeezes ever so slightly.

 

“You are the greatest Jane.” I tell her making her happy.  “Though I’m a pretty close second.” I add jokingly.  Still smiling at me, Jane gently flicks my forehead with the forefinger of her right hand over and over.

 

“What?  I’m sorry, did you say something?” she asks mockingly.

 

“You’re the greatest Jane.  I don’t even come close.”

 

“What?  I can’t hear you.  All I hear is a wimpy squeak.” Jane taunts me.

 

“YOU’RE THE GREATEST JANE!” I yell as loud as possible.

 

She stops flicking me and we both look at one another, Jane once again triumphant.  The entire scene performed between us a thousand times before; though never with such huge a size disparage.

 

“Jane, we can continue on like this.  I really loved pulling you and your mom around in the pony cart today.  It was nice.  It felt good too.  Your name for me though, couldn’t you come up with something less mean?” I tell Jane.

 

“I’m glad you liked that today.” 

 

“LOVED that today.” I correct her.  She responds with a huge grin.

 

“I’m glad you LOVED that today.” smiling at me.  As she does Jane reaches under her t-shirt and into her tight yet ample cleavage.  Bringing her hand back out she is holding a tiny redheaded boy between her forefinger and thumb, squeezing and rolling him back and forth like a piece of dirt.

 

“Calling you dumbass is just another way of giving you a hard time like you calling me weak or loser during our wrestling; but you’re right, it is a tad over the top.  Besides, I have my choice of ten tinies for my new dumbass.” Jane glances at the Tupperware on her nightstand.  “How about I call you…..ah, the obvious choice, your new name is ‘Jane’s Pet’ but I’ll just call you ‘pet’…..or ‘my pet’.  How does that sound ‘my pet’?”

 

“I like that.  Like it a lot actually.” I say much happier with my new moniker.

 

“Besides, I have eleven little pricks who attacked my mom and tried stealing your property whose behavior I shall have to correct.”  That said Jane took the little redheaded boy she had been rolling between her fingers, brings him up to her right nostril, then snorts him up.  “Eat snot, crawl your way to my left nostril licking and taking a big bite out of every booger you find as you go.”

 

“Ewe” I say completely grossed out.

 

“Don’t look at me” Jane acts innocently “Snotty here is the one eating boogers.  Not my fault at all.” she says looking up angelically and batting her eyes again.

 

I stare up at Jane, who looks down at me from the corner of her eyes, after a few seconds we both laugh.

 

“I think having such power really has gone to my head.  I’m sorry I abused you; it is just an immense adrenaline rush to have such control over someone powerless to stop me.  I think you should know, for some time now, wrestling you has…..well…..gotten me sexually excited.  And whenever I’ve finally beaten you in our matches, I’ve been having orgasms.  Hearing you tell me how great I am afterwards is the sweetest pillow talk.”

 

My mouth drops.  I had no idea.  I just assumed any wetness between Jane’s legs as she sat on me or squeezed my head was sweat. 

 

“The problem is this.  I want you to be my first…..I want you to be my first…but my way.  I want us both to be happy and enjoy this special experience.  Them.” Jane says as she points at the Tupperware containing ten tiny young men and boys on her nightstand “They I will most certainly hurt, just as they wanted to hurt my mom and steal your land, I will abuse them.  Now I can have my cake.” Jane says as she kisses my entire face with one mint scented kiss “and eat them too.” she looks over at the tiny men going catatonic inside the clear, plastic container, then backs at me and winks with her eye they can not see at this angle.

 

“I never knew you felt like that about me Jane.  I’ve adored you for years.”  Looking down I confess “Jane, every time you wrestled me and I felt your strong body over mine I’ve been getting…..um…..excited too…..down there.”

 

“Uh no duh!  You think I didn’t notice the front of your pants bulging?” Jane chuckles, then we both do.

 

“So here’s the thing.  I know I promised you a treat if you were good today, and you were.  I know I also said you could go in my sweaty sock, and they’re both soaked with my sweat.  But I want us to be together today, like this, at this size.  You, powerless against me in the palm of my hand.  I want to put on my favorite panties, a lacey pair of pink silk, and I want to put you in them with me.  Then ‘my pet’, if you want, only if you want, you may play with my pussy and bring me pleasure, bring us both pleasure.  If you wanted, you could stay in them all night, even tomorrow morning when I get up and go out to do some work around the ranch.”  Jane looks down avoiding eye contact with me.

 

“Yes.” I answer meekly.  I feel Jane’s grip tighten around me.  “YES!” I yell out.

 

“What?  Did some wimp say something?” Jane taunts me yet again.

 

“Yes Jane!  Please Jane Yes!” I scream out all too familiar with her games.

 

Out of nowhere Jane’s face distorts and she tosses me to her bed as she reaches towards her nightstand.  I can’t see what she grabbed at until she straightens back up and sneezes into a tissue, followed by her blowing her nose.  Then I remember the little redheaded boy she stuffed up her nose.  It’s only four to five seconds; but that’s more than enough time for Jane to fill the tissue with her snot.

 

“Oh damn.  That didn’t quite work out the way I thought it would.” Jane sniffles as she tosses the soaked tissue into the waste can with a loud wet smack sound.  Jane looks over to the waste can and sneers “wait there for me…..drink up” she adds.

 

“That’s sick Jane.”

 

“It’s friggen gross as hell.” Jane shrugs her shoulders dismissively.

 

“Before we start, you need a bath, and I want to have some fun with my socks.  Do you mind?” Jane asks me.

 

“And if I do?” I retort smartly.

 

Jane acknowledges the silliness of her question as she fills her bathroom sink with warm, soapy water and lays me down to soak my body.  As I lay in her sink, I watch the spectacle Jane performs back in her bedroom.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Jane removes two tiny men from the clear plastic container before sealing the lid back on with the remaining eight inside.  Sitting on the edge of her bed Jane grows the two young men to their new full height of two feet tall.  Grabbing each one by his ankles she raises them into the air before her, then lowers them down under her breasts and between her open thighs which she closes tightly upon their upper bodies.  Bringing each one’s legs down over her thighs she commands them “Grab your own ankles.  You may cry all you want.” effectively trapping them both over her knees in spanking positions.

 

Glancing over at me and smiling, Jane rubs her hands together than begins alternately spanking the two men with brutal force and lightning speed.  I can almost feel the impact of her hands upon their exposed asses from the next room.  Their bodies quake but are locked into position between Jane’s strong thighs and her command to hold their ankles.  Each one must be taking several smacks every second.  There seems to be no method to her spanking them, then I realize I heard this before. 

 

That song.  That old beach song.  That’s it!  “Wipeout”.  Jane’s spanking their asses as her human bongos to the song Wipeout.

 

The men’s cries can hardly be heard over the loud smacks upon their glowing purple asses.  When at last Jane finishes her bongo solo she begins to stand and says “Garters”.  The two crying men almost instantly transform into a pair of frilly white garters, each around the upper, muscular thigh of Jane’s he had holding himself around moments earlier.

 

Jane takes two more men out of the Tupperware container before closing the lid tight on the remaining six and putting it inside her nightstand.  Taking off her leather work boots, Jane grows both men to about ten inches in height.  She then removes one of her filthy, sweaty, stinky socks and stuffs one of the men inside.  Holding him up you can see the putrid look on Jane’s face as she catches a whiff of her own foot stench as the tiny man struggles desperately within.  Jane ties a knot in the end of the sock, then another to make sure there is no escape for him.  Soon the second man is stuffed, struggling, and knotted inside her second sock.

 

Jane walks into the bathroom with both socks dangling from her right hand, the men inside screaming for mercy and struggling like rats within.

 

“How’s my little pet feeling?” Jane asks me as she hangs her socks a foot apart from a high mounted, metal wire towel shelf tying each with yet another knot to the shelf.

 

“I feel terrific.  What a show.” I tell Jane as I watch the two socks flailing about.  “I have to admit, I envy them.”

 

“I know you do.” Jane replies as she pulls her t-shirt over her head.  Her massive breasts, standing firm and high on her chest like two jutting cliffs bring me an erection; which I quickly feel dwindle away.  “Ah Ah Ah, that’s later little man.” Jane shakes her finger at me.  “Right now enjoy the show while I take a shower.”

 

Unfortunately this is just more of a tease, as Jane gets into her shower stall, closes the curtain, then undresses before turning on the water.  Occasionally Jane’s curvy shadow is cast upon the shower curtain; though more often than not all I can see is water splashing.

 

Even after her shower all I saw was Jane exit the stall with one towel wrapped around her hair and another around her body.  She empties the sink of my bath water and turns the faucet to a small stream of warm water for me to rinse off under.

 

“I’m going to get ready.  Rinse off for a while and I’ll be back.”  Jane tells me as she opens her tube of toothpaste and presents me with the open end.  I take a small scoop on my finger and begin brushing my teeth with it as Jane exits her bathroom.

 

As I brush my teeth and rinse the soap out of my hair, I gaze up and see Jane’s two socks tossing and turning, the sounds of choking and gasping coming from within.  I do not feel sorry for the two men trapped inside like netted fish, nor for the redhead drinking up Jane’s snot in her waste can, nor the two she spanked so severely, nor for any Miss Becker has her way with.  No, Jane is right, these are bad guys who wanted to hurt us; only the tables are turned and these lucky bastards get to be used and abused by Jane, my beautiful Jane and her gorgeous mother.  These men are blessed, just as I was to pull their pony cart for them.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Jane opens the bathroom door wearing a white frilly silk bra, every strap strained tight to contain her huge breasts.  She has on matching white frilly silk panties, and her two new living garters she had spanked so severely before her shower.

 

“I think you’re clean by now.” Jane tells me as she shuts off the water, removes me from her sink and hands me a hand towel to dry off with.

 

I can’t take my eyes off of Jane.  This is the least amount of clothing I ever saw on her; even those times she tucked me under her shirt.  “Wow…..Holy…..Beautiful…..Simply Beautiful” I say to myself more than anything; but Jane hears me and smiles.

 

“I hope you like these panties.  This is where, well if you want to…..?” Jane says abashedly, the first time I ever saw Jane blush.

 

“The panties I beg you to let me in, at this small size, please Jane.” I say to ease her sudden self-doubt.

 

“Are you sure?” she asks, a slight crack in her voice.

 

“With all my heart, please let me in your panties for the night Jane.  I’m begging, allow me to try to please you.”

 

“Alright!  Quit your begging!” Jane says with a new bravado after hearing my praise and acceptance of her as my lover.

 

Picking me up, Jane pulls open the front of her panty, she kisses me fully upon my face, the scent of mint and cinnamon strong upon her breath, she lowers me past her large, heaving breasts, down past her chiseled abs, past her belly button {my new maximum height when Jane allows} along her lower abs then inside her frilly, silk panties.

 

The sweet fragrance of Jane’s pussy hits my senses as I feel myself dropped then pushed into Jane as her panty snaps shut above me.  I try to position myself as I’m moved about while Jane walks into her bedroom, closing her bathroom door behind her as she saunters to her bed and lies down upon her back. 

 

From the orange glow I can tell Jane has lit candles, and soft jazz {never heard her listen to this music before} plays in the background.

 

I take a deep whiff of Jane, she smells nice, and I feel my shrunken dick try to harden into something more useful.  Haven never been with a girl before, I’m not sure what to do.  My right hand reaches up as if I were a marionette being played with by invisible strings.  It caresses Jane’s pussy lips and my left goes up further to gently stroke her clit.

 

Jane’s mind has taken control.  Every part of her that wants to be touched my body touches.  Every part of her that wants to be kissed I kiss.  My body is doing exactly as Jane’s conscious and subconscious sexual needs demand.  Without any knowledge of how to make love with a woman, my body is now a completely responsive sex toy fulfilling every desire of Jane’s.

 

Her breathing is heavy and shallow, her body covered in a layer of glistening sweat as she screams out in ecstasy.  Within her panty a wave of her nectar covers her tiny lover as his body continues to message, prod, kiss and lick precisely as Jane’s mind commands.  Not a single need goes unfulfilled; every nerve trigger is touched off.  Orgasm after orgasm, Jane’s body convulses repeatedly, her back arching high as she is drained of every ounce of oxytocin and not even a drop of adrenaline is left to continue on.

 

I hear Jane’s breathing slow and become deeper.  The heat from her pussy warms me as I snuggle up between her lips, her cum covering me in layers from head to toe.  I love being in Jane’s panty.  I hope I pleased her, my best friend.  I kiss Jane’s wet pussy over and over as I fall asleep.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

The sunlight streams through the window and shines in Jane’s eyes.  She stretches and feels the soreness in her back, then smiles as she remembers the bucking from orgasm after orgasm since yesterday afternoon.  Jane feels the wetness in her panties along with the lump of her best friend.  Alarmed she throws off her sheet and looks over her chest to her panty, after a few moments she sees and feels her friend moving, ‘Thank goodness he’s ok.  He’s staying in there; but he’s ok.

 

Jane gets up and to the bathroom to pee, sitting on her toilet and carefully pulling her panty and her captive pet to the side rather than lowering them and chance awaking him.  Looking up Jane let’s out a silent chuckle at the two socks hanging from her upper towel shelf, they’re both still struggling and squirming about.  Once done on the toilet, Jane gently slides her panty and her friend back in place; she’s satisfied when she feels his body pressed tight against her pussy.

 

Jane changes her bra to one more suited to working around outside, the panties are staying on, of course, and her two living garters she pulls up high as she pulls a pair of cargo shorts over them along with a fresh t-shirt.

 

Jane notices a radiant air about her as she looks in the bathroom and bedroom mirrors.  Then looking over at her waste can Jane commands “Tidy up in here, scrub the bathroom.”  Suddenly the redheaded boy who spent the night in Jane’s snot tissue grows to his new maximum height of two feet tall.  He steps out of the waste can and quickly begins work cleaning up Jane’s bedroom.  “Dumbass” Jane calls him as she closes the bedroom door behind her and goes to see if her mom is up in the kitchen yet.

End Notes:

 

 

 

If you like this story, kindly comment so I know whether to continue or move on to something else.  Thank you for your time.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7564