Shrunken Suspension by Glazer
Summary:

A high school senior is suspended due to his bad behavior and many mistakes.  As part of a new discipline method, he is shrunk and turned over to his mother, who is not very happy to find out about her son's suspension.


Categories: Slave, Giantess, Crush, Mature (40-49), Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 13298 Read: 63731 Published: April 08 2018 Updated: May 23 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Glazer

2. Chapter 2 by Glazer

3. Chapter 3 by Glazer

4. Chapter 4 by Glazer

5. Chapter 5 by Glazer

Chapter 1 by Glazer

“Fee fi fo fum, here comes your giant mom!”

            The ground quaked beneath Chris’s feet as he ran down the hallway of his house.  Each footstep of the giant woman made his entire body shake as well as the floor.  The giant woman in question, his building sized mother, was hot on his trail, her huge barefeet slapping against the hardwood with each earth-shaking step.

            Chris Langford was an 18-year-old high school senior who was now in a world of trouble.  Chris had been suspended from school but to add insult to injury, the principal, who was a mean woman and didn’t particularly care for him, had decided to use the school’s newest discipline measure on him.  The new disciplinary measure involved shrinking the offending student down with a cellular reduction device, known as a CRD, which reduced his size but increased his endurance.  He was then turned over to his guardian, which was his mother, as his father was out of town on business.  This is how Chris currently found himself at the height of 1 inch tall.

            His mother had been less than pleased to find out her son had been misbehaving and had been shrunken down.  His mother was an arrogant woman and could be quite domineering.  She was stern when it came to her children and didn’t particularly care for any behavior she disapproved of.  Now she was a giantess which terrified Chris to his core.

            After listening to the principal explain the situation, his mother had thanked the principal and then snatched him up and dumped him into her purse.  Chris had been left naked, in the darkness of the woman’s designer bag, wondering what she had in store for him.  He wasn’t sure how long he been in his mother’s purse, jostled about as she moved but his question had been answered when she lifted him from her purse.

            She had dropped him on the floor of what Chris soon realized was his parents’ master bedroom, between her gigantic sneaker clad feet.  She had then stood back up to her full height and glared down at him.  He had yelled up to her, begged her to take him back to school and have him changed back but she had ignored his pleas and simply looked down at him with a look of annoyance.  She had then smirked down at him and only said one word.

            “Run.”

            Chris hadn’t needed to be told twice.  He took off for the door without a moment of hesitation.  Now, the giant woman having removed her shoes and socks, was coming for him.  She was already in the hallway.  Her words rang in his head and he looked over his shoulder as he ran.

            He saw his enormous mother’s big barefeet crashing down, each pounding step bringing her closer and closer.  She was clearly taking time between each ground shaking step.  The giant woman could catch him in no time if she wanted to.  As it was, she had already given him a pretty generous head start.

            It was hard to believe that a woman that he normally stood a couple of inches taller than, was towering over him.  She was a tall woman but this current situation was just ridiculous.  His mother was in her mid-forties but no one would know that unless they actually knew her.  She looked several years younger thanks her religious schedule of running and working out to maintain her athletic, fit body not to mention her healthy tan.  Her blonde hair was wavy and was just a tad bit longer than the usual length of a bob cut.  She was a rather attractive woman, not that Chris would ever think this.

            His mother was quickly closing the distance.  He watched as one of her huge feet lifted up and flew forward.  He screamed as he turned his head forward again, just before the massive foot slammed down just behind him and throwing him through the air.  He heard the booming laughter of his mother high above him.

            He got to his feet and quickly tried to scramble away.  His mother’s amused laughter drowned out any other sound.  He was covered in sweat and his legs were beginning to hurt.  He had never run this hard before in his life.  As he ran, a shadow soon overtook him.  He looked up and screamed at what he saw passing overhead.

            Above him was his mother’s enormous foot passing over him.  He had a full, unimpaired view of her broad, reddened sole as it passed over him.  The sole was huge and he noticed bits of sock lint and fuzz stuck to it, along with small bits of other debris his giant mom had trampled underfoot.  He also noticed a sweaty, cheesy smell as the foot passed over head.

            Chris was terrified of the huge foot above him and began to run even faster.  He had to get out from under her foot.  She had to be just toying with him.  She wouldn’t actually step on him, would she?

            Chris barely realized what happened next.  There was a thunderclap followed by a violent earthquake which was then followed by Chris running full speed into a wall and bouncing off of it.  Chris was dazed and as he had been knocked from his feet and tossed.  He heard his mother’s booming laughter once again.

            Chris felt the ground shake and heard her barefeet scrapping against the hardwood floor as she turned to face him.  Chris was now staring directly at his gigantic mother’s enormous toes.  Her big tan pedicured feet dominated his view.

            “Well, well, well.  What do we have here?”  The giant woman boomed, sounding rather amused as she crossed her arms.

“Looks like an itty-bitty little bug boy running through my hallway.  You better be more careful little boy, I almost stepped on you.”  She chuckled, wiggling her huge toes which thumped against the floor.  The smell of sweaty feet came over him and he gagged.

His mother’s toenails were painted a light purple, which matched the polish on her fingernails.  She took good care of her feet.  Chris trembled as he looked at her toes, seeing bits of lint and sock fuzz stuck between them.

Chris slowly looked up at his giant mother.  He looked at the massive tan feet and slowly looked up past them.  His mother was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans that clung to her toned legs which were like towers to him.  Past her hips, he craned his neck and saw she was wearing a faded light gray t-shirt, having removed the light coat she had been wearing when she had arrived at school to pick him up.  He craned his neck even further to see his mom’s sizable cleavage which would’ve blocked out her face if she wasn’t looking down at him.  She was smiling down at him, her brown eyes seeming to stare right at him.

“I can’t believe how small they made you.”  She said with a smile.  Chris stood between the giant woman’s feet, still afraid to move anywhere.  “It’s cute how hard you ran.  It’s almost like you honestly thought you could outrun me, little boy.”

Chris was still trying to catch his breath, every inhale tainted by his mother’s foot funk.  He slowly backed away from her feet, staring up at the giant woman as he did.  She then squatted down, her large face peering down at him. 

She moved her hand and extended her finger towards him.  The large finger plowed into him, knocking the wind out of him and elaving him flat on his back.  Chris groaned and could hear her loud giggling.  She moved her finger away from him, leaving him to try to recover from her simple poke that had knocked him off his feet.

He watched as she extended a manicured finger and held it above him.  “Oh, you’re so pathetic.”  She said, smiling down at him before lowering her finger.

“Mom!  You have to-“

He didn’t get to finish his sentence as without warning, the giant finger dropped down onto him, pressing him into the floor and forcing the air from his lungs.  He could also feel bile rising in his throat.  She exerted enough pressure that it felt like his rib cage was going to collapse and he would be flattened under her finger.  The huge finger lifted off of him and Chris gasped for air.  The large finger was still hovering menacingly above him.

Chris barely had time to recover before her finger slammed down on him again, eliciting the same feelings all over.  She pressed down on him for a few seconds before lifting her finger off of him and smirking.  Chris once again gasped for breath and groaned in pain.

Chris watched as his giant mother’s hand opened and she reached down for him.  The huge hand hovered above him threatening to smash him into the ground.  Chris watched as she then reached down for him, her thumb and index finger making a pincer to grab him up.  She brought him up slowly to her huge face.

“Now what should I do with you, little boy?”  She boomed, her voice ringing in his ears.  He could feel her warm breath wash over him as he dangled before her face.  He couldn’t even move as she kept him pinched tightly between her fingers.

Chris then felt air rush past him as she stood up to her full height.  He felt nauseous and dizzy from the sudden movement of his mother standing up.  He felt her hand shake as she began to walk, along with his entire body shaking as well with each step.  The world around him was shaking as well, making it hard for him to tell where he was being carried.  He didn’t know where the giant woman was taking him.

Chris felt the world stop shaking and then felt himself rapidly descending.  It made him feel nauseous, not quite as nauseous as going up, but still nauseous.  He felt bile rising in his throat before he then felt himself falling.  He didn’t fall far before finding himself in a heap on the ground.

Chris watched as his enormous mother stood back up to her full height.  He slowly got to his feet and surveyed his surroundings, realizing he was back in the master bedroom.  All that running and he was right back where he started.

“Mom!  You need to help me!  Please mom, this isn’t fair!  I shouldn’t be like this!”  Chris yelled up to the towering woman.  She seemed to be ignoring him, that or she couldn’t hear him.  She glared down at him, her brown eyes pinning him in place.

“Mom!  Are you listening to me?!  I’m trying to talk to you!”

Chris watched as his giant mother began to shift.  One of her legs began to move and Chris watched as her huge foot lifted up and moved over him, leaving him in a shadow.  He was given a view of her colossal reddened sole as it was held above him.

“Mom, what, what are you doing?!”  Chris watched as the huge foot that hovered above started to grow bigger and bigger as it descended.  “Mom!  NO!”

His mom’s giant foot slammed down on him, smashing him into the carpet.  It was incredibly painful being crushed under the giant woman’s foot.  He was left in darkness, struggling to breathe.  High above, his mother smirked as she started to grind him into the carpet under her foot.

The foot was warm and smelled sweaty and cheesy.  Her sole was soft for the most part yet firm.  He could feel her weight crashing down on him as her foot pressed him into the carpet.  As she started to grind and rub him into the carpet under her heavy foot, he began to feel pain all over as his bones felt like they would be reduced to powder.  Everything hurt.

His mom finally lifted her huge heavy foot off of him and smirked down at him.  “They told me you were quite durable and they weren’t kidding.  I figured I would see how tough my little boy thought he was after being under his mother’s big foot.”  She chuckled.

The skin on his back was red and irritated from the carpet as his mom had forcibly rubbed him into it.  He was crushed into the carpet and felt pain all over his body.  He was struggling to regain his composure.  He couldn’t believe his own mother had just stepped on him.  No not just simply stepped on him, she had stomped him.

The giant woman leaned over and smiled down at him.  “Oh my, are you ok down there?”   She giggled.  “Was my big ol’ foot too much for you?”

Chris watched as she extended a finger down towards and poked at his tiny form.  She giggled as he squirmed when the huge finger prodded him.  Her finger hurt his already pained body.  She stood back up to her full height and laughed.

“Come on tough guy,” she mocked, “get up.  What’s a matter?  You can’t take a little bit of punishment from your mom’s big foot?”

Chris struggled to get to his feet and stared up at the huge woman who was watching him intently.  He staggered to his feet and looked at his mother’s giant tan feet which were near him.  The huge feet terrified him.

“I was very disappointed and upset when I received a call from Principal Tyler today about you.  When she told me how you were disrespectful to your teachers and your peers, I couldn’t believe it.  I know your father I raised our son better than that.  When she told me why she was suspending you, that’s what made me angry.  I couldn’t believe that you would plagiarize your paper, Christopher.”  Chris shuttered as he heard his mom use his full name.  The way she said it terrified him.

“I’m glad Principal Tyler shrunk you, she had the right idea.  I’m going to make sure you regret your bad behavior and learn your lesson from this.  Your punishment is just beginning, little boy.”

Chris screamed as he saw his mother raising her foot up over him once again.  “You’re going to regret all of this for a long, long time.”  He raised his arms over his head in a feeble attempt to protect himself from his mother’s massive foot.

The foot came crashing down once again painfully crushing Chris.  He was smothered beneath her immense sole, his body wracked with pain.  The smell of her foot was all around him as he was smashed beneath her foot.  He was helpless under the giant woman’s foot.  He then felt her foot begin to twist, rubbing him back into the carpet just as she had done before.

Chris felt the weight on him increase as the rubbing stopped.  He could feel himself being pressed in the carpet even more.  He felt as if his entire body would pop under the foot of his mom.  His bones creaked and he wanted to cry out in pain but his mom’s smelly sole was all around him, suffocating him.

The massive foot lifted off of him and the ground shook shortly after it did.  Chris realized his giant mother was walking away from him, having just stepped on him.  He groaned in pain and watched as the huge woman thundered across the bedroom towards her closet.  The ground shook with every step she took.

Chris was still gasping for breath as he watched his mother began to walk back over towards him.  He watched as her massive tan feet compressed the carpet strands beneath them as she walked towards him.  He still wasn’t used to the quaking of the ground produced by her footsteps.  The quaking became stronger as she got closer.

The smell of sweaty feet returned as his mother came to a stop before him, her huge feet closer to him than he would like.  Chris yelped as he heard a pretty loud thump near him.  He turned to look towards the source of the sound.  He saw an enormous pair of slippers that he quickly recognized.  They were his mom’s favorite pair of slippers that she had had for years.

The slippers were mules and were a light blue color with darker blue insoles.  He knew his mother found the slippers quite comfy and although she was often barefoot, her slippers were still a favorite of hers.

He watched as she moved her foot and nudged one of her slippers closer to him.  “Climb in there right now, little boy.”  She boomed, sternly.  Chris starred at the dark cavern that was his mother’s slipper.  He was terrified.

“Get in there right now.  Don’t make me tell you again.”  The giant woman boomed before crossing her arms.

Chris looked at the massive slipper and turned away.  He began to run as fast as he could away from the slipper and his mom.

“You really think you can run away from me?  You little shit.”  Chris heard his mother boom and then found himself in the center of a large shadow.  He looked at and screamed as his mother’s large foot loomed over him.

The foot quickly descended on him and he barely had time to react before he was being smashed into the carpet under her heavy foot.  Chris’s entire body was in pain as his mother shifted more of her weight onto her foot he was under.

The huge foot lifted off of him slowly.  “You can’t run away from me, little boy.”  She boomed.  Chris suddenly found himself being pinched up by the giantess and lifted.  He felt sick as air rushed by him.

“You’re going in my slipper and then I’m going to punish you for trying to run away from me.”  Chris heard his mom say as he was sent flying through the air as her fingers released him.

He landed on a surface softer than he expected and tumbled a few times.  He was immediately assaulted be the musky smell of her slipper.  He lifted his head and peered out of the cavern, the light allowing him to see his surroundings.  He noticed that the slipper had an imprint of her foot, areas of the insole darkened from her foot.

“Here comes my foot.”

Chris saw her massive foot suddenly appear, her huge wiggling toes barreling towards him as she moved to slip on her mule slipper.  He heard her foot scrapping against the slipper insole as it entered.  The light was beginning to be blocked by her foot entering the slipper.  Chris attempted to get up and run deeper into the slipper before her foot fully entered the slipper.

The giant toes slammed into Chris’s back, knocking him flat on his face.  His face was forced into her musky insole, the smell of feet pounded into it, as the huge foot rolled over him.  He was forcefully rubbed along the insole as she slid the slipper on, forcing him deeper into the slipper.

Chris found himself in the dark trapped beneath his mom’s foot.  He couldn’t move as his body as he was pinned in place.  He couldn’t see anything and it was hard to breathe beneath his mom’s smelly sole which he faced.  Her sole was soft which was the only saving grace as he was trapped beneath her.

Chris felt his mom’s foot shift above him, her smelly foot flesh rubbing against him.  Chris felt his mom’s foot rising, lifting off of the insole slightly, along with the feeling of everything around him lifting up.  He felt a little weightless and could feel his mom’s foot was moving, lifting from the slipper.  He then felt everything dropping and then her foot slammed down on him as it landed.  The pressure was agonizing.  He was smothered beneath her heavy foot, his tiny body engulfed by her smelly foot.  His mom was walking he realized as he felt the pressure on him increase before beginning to lift up once again.

The feeling of weightlessness followed by the falling and then the crushing pressure repeated over and over.  Each step his mom took pounded him into her insole.  He was in immense pain and every bone in his body felt like it was going to break with each step she took.  He was in constant agony.

The giant foot that was smothering him smelled cheesy and sweaty.  The little bit of air he could get beneath her foot was tainted with her foot funk.  It was hot and stuffy in her slipper and her foot was getting warmer.  He struggled to breath as each time her foot crashed down, the air was forced from his lungs and his mouth would be filled with his mom’s smelly foot flesh.

He couldn’t believe that his mom was walking on him, trampling him under her huge, heavy foot.

Chapter 2 by Glazer

“Mr. Langford.  Mr. Langford?  Christopher Langford, wake up.”

            Chris immediately lifted his head and looked around.  He was in school in his biology class.  He looked around and saw that everyone was staring at him.  Some of the kids were snickering.

            “Mr. Langford, please try to stay with us.”  His biology teacher, Mrs. Johnson said.

            “I, uh, sorry Mrs. Johnson.  It won’t happen again.”

            He must’ve dozed off in class.  What a weird dream.  Dreaming he was shrunk and being walked on by his mother who was a giantess.  Where did a dream like that even come from?

            Mrs. Johnson simply shook her head and returned to her lecture about cells.  Chris looked around the classroom and rubbed his eyes, looking up at the board.  He was just in biology class.  It was just a bad dream.

            Chris listened to his teacher drone on before there was a loud, deep boom and the entire classroom shook simultaneously.  His desk rattled and his and everyone else’s books shook.  Chris sat straight up and looked around before the loud boom and shaking happened again.

            He turned to the boy sitting next to him.  “Dude, did you feel that?”  He whispered to him.

            BOOM

            “Feel what?”

            BOOM

            “That.  Everything is shaking every time there’s a loud boom.  How do you not hear it or feel it?”

            “Mr. Langford.  I will not have you disrupting my class just because you were too busy sleeping.  It’s your job to stay awake, not Dustin’s job to explain my class to you.  Maybe if you stayed awake, you wouldn’t have to ask your neighbors what’s going on.”  Mrs. Johnson said.  Chris heard snickers and giggling all around him.

            BOOM

            “I’m sorry, Mrs. Johnson.  It’s just that loud noise and all the shaking.  What is it?  Don’t you feel it?”

            BOOM

            “Loud noises?  Shaking?  Christopher, what are you even talking about?”

            BOOM

            “That!  How does no one else hear or feel it?!  The entire room shakes every time!”

            BOOM

            “There it is again!”

            “Mr. Langford, are you on drugs?”  Mrs. Johnson said as the whole class started to laugh.

            “What?! NO!”

            BOOM.  Things on the shelves of the room rattled and began to fall off.

            “It just happened again!  How do you not feel it?!”

            Chris turned towards the window which gave a view of his high school’s expansive parking lot.  Sun was shining in through the windows of the classroom.

            BOOM

Chris heard what sounded like a building being demolished as the entire room shook violently.  Laughing students were thrown from their chairs and books fell from shelves and desks.  The ceiling tiles even rattled and the lights flickered.

He looked out the window as he noticed the sun seemed to have stopped shining and the parking lot had been cast in shadow.  Chris got up from his desk and ran over to the window.

BOOM!

The windows all shattered instantly and the entire school shook violently once again and Chris swore he heard what sounded like tons of metal being smashed all at once.  Chris lost his balance and fell over while glass rained down around him.  It was like a bomb had just gone off.

When he pulled himself back up and peered out the window, the view of the parking lot had been replaced by a massive tan wall, resting where the parking had once been.  The enormous tan wall… looked almost like it was made of flesh.

“Are, are you guys seeing this?  What the hell is that thing?”  Chris said as he turned back to the classroom.  There was only one problem.  It was silent and completely empty.  His classmates, Mrs. Johnson, they were all gone.

“Uh, hello?  Where’d everybody go?  Mrs. Johnson?”

Chris didn’t have time to ponder where they went for long before he felt everything shake.  It was like something was settling onto the roof of the high school.

Chris then looked up as he heard what sounded like brick and steel being ripped apart.  Ceiling tiles fell and sparks flew as wires were severed.  The entire building shook violently once more.  Chris watched as the ceiling began to tear away from the walls of the room.  What the hell was going on?

The sound was deafening.  The ceiling was ripped from the classroom and rest of the building and light flowed in as it was pulled away.  Chris shielded his face as debris fell and sunlight flowed in.  He craned his neck upwards and nearly fainted at what he saw.

It was a gargantuan woman.   The woman had wavy blonde hair in a nice bob cut that was slightly longer than normal.  He soon realized who it was. 

It was his mother.  Except his mother was the size of a skyscraper.  She was like a goddess.

She had one hand on her hip and in the other she held the roof of his high school.  The colossal woman towered over the school.  If he had to guess, he would say she was at least head and shoulders taller than even the tallest buildings downtown.  Hell, the tallest buildings may have not even come up to her breasts.  Her brown eyes seemed to be looking straight at him.  She looked rather annoyed.

“Well, well, well.  What do we have here?  My troublemaking son, slacking off and disrupting class again.”

Chris covered his ears.  Her voice was like thunder.  It was so unbelievably loud.  It shook him to his core.

“M-m-mom!  How, how are you so, so big?”  Chris screamed up to the giant woman.

The giant woman casually tossed the roof of the high school over her shoulder and wiped her manicured hand on her pants while she shook her head.  The roof crashed down somewhere in the distance.  She now rested both hands on her hips and stood legs akimbo, towering above the tiny high school.

“I’m getting real tired of having to come from work to your school every time you misbehave.  I’m a busy woman who can’t be constantly bothered with your immaturity and piss poor behavior.”  She thundered.  Her voice was deafening.

Chris now noticed she was wearing her work clothes.  A black, tailored blazer over a white button up blouse and then a pair of tailored black dress slacks over her gigantic legs that were like skyscrapers themselves, that matched her blazer.

Chris followed her enormous, dress pant clad leg down.  That tan wall that was in the parking lot, well that was no tan wall.  It was one of his now giant mother’s massive, tan, pedicured feet!

Chris shook his head and looked back up at his towering mother.

“My immaturity?  Wait, what?  You, you were at work?  Mom, how’d you even fit in your office?  How’d you even fit in the building?”  Chris yelled, confused as confused could be.

“What’s going on, mom?  Why are you so big?”

The giant woman continued to stare down at him disapprovingly before opening her mouth and deafening him with her thunderous voice.  “You were always such a loser, Christopher.”  She said, shaking her head.  Her lips curled in a vicious grin as she stared down at him.  “You know what?  I think it’s time to show you what I do to tiny, little losers.”

Chris trembled as he saw the giant woman grinning down at him.

“Mom, what are you talking about?”  Chris heard rumbling and turned to look out where the windows once were.  His mother’s enormous tan foot was lifting off of the parking lot, metal whining as she did.  He watched as cars that were flatter than coins fell her foot as she lifted it and crashed to the ground.  Where the parking lot had been was now just a footprint from his mother’s colossal foot, filled with flattened cars and twisted metal.

“Mom!  Mom!  What are you doing?  Mom, help me!”

“You are such a disappointment and now I’m going to crush you like the annoying insect you are and always have been.”  The giant woman thundered from high above, booming giggles ringing out.

Chris watched as his mother’s right leg moved and then her grinning face was blocked out.  His goddess like mother began to laugh manically as she held her foot over him.

Chris’s sky had been replaced by his mother’s colossal sole hovering high above him.  The colossal sole was reddened and a bit dirty, pieces of flattened car still stuck to it.  Her enormous toes wiggled, causing her foot to wrinkle ever so slightly and cause debris to rain down.

“Mom, no please!  Don’t do this to me!  I’m your son!”

"Bye, bye, you pathetic, little pissant!”  She roared, her voice echoing.

His giant mom’s cackling was drowning out any other sound.  It was all Chris could hear and it shook his body.  All he could do was look up at the colossal sole that dominated his sky while his mother laughed like a madwoman.  The giant foot quickly began to descend.

Chris screamed as the huge foot came rushing down towards him, his mother’s cruel, taunting laughter all he could hear.  He raised his hands above his head and closed his eyes as the massive foot came crashing down on him.

*******************************************************************

Chris awoke with a fright, screaming as he sat up.  He was sweaty and immediately began to feel himself all over.  He wasn’t a stain on his colossal, goddess like mother’s sole.  He was alive.  He must’ve passed out under her foot.

He immediately realized as he came to, he was no longer under the heavy, smelly foot of his giant mother.  He saw light flowing into his dark tunnel.  He could smell a strong musky odor, and the ground beneath him seemed a bit damp.  He was still in his mother’s large slipper.  It had just been an awful dream.  A vivid, awful dream.

No, it wasn’t a dream.  It was a nightmare.

            Chris felt pain all over his body.  His mom’s foot had definitely done a number on him.  His mouth was dry and all he could taste was his mom’s sweat.  He groaned as he sat up, his bones aching.

            Chris could hear sounds of a TV as he sat up in the dark cavern that was his mom’s slipper.  He slowly stood up, taking a few tries to get his balance.  He began to stumble along the musky slipper towards the light.  Everything hurt.

            As he reached the light he was momentarily blinded as his eyes adjusted to it.  He soon realized as he looked around, he was in the master bedroom, his parents’ room.  He could see the enormous bed to his right and a large wooden nightstand with a few drawers in front of him.  He took a few breaths of air, still a little tainted by his mom’s musky slipper, but fresher air than being buried beneath her foot struggling to breathe.

            He stumbled off the slipper, falling from the insole to the carpeted floor of the bedroom.  He couldn’t see his giant mom, but if he had to guess he would say she was currently lying on the massive bed watching her silly TV show.

            Chris began to stumble away from his mom’s slippers and the bed towards the door.  He had no idea where to even go.  If his mom was watching TV, it was probably night which meant that his younger sister was probably home.  Chris shuttered as he thought of his bratty 16-year-old sister finding him at this height.

            Chris didn’t have a plan, but just wanted away from his cruel mother.  He was terrified of the huge woman.  If she would stomp on him and then toss him in her slipper and walk on him, what else would the cruel titan do?

            Chris began to run.

            Running had never really been his thing, he wasn’t the most athletic kid.  He felt tired and short of breath but pushed on.  He was quickly becoming tired and sweaty.  It didn’t help that his entire body hurt all over from his mom’s brutal treatment of him.

            Chris was making slow progress to the door.  He was small so it was a tough trek not to mention he felt like crap.  He felt hungry, thirsty, and weak.  His body was crying out in pain as he stumbled along, trying his best run away from his mother.

            Chris heard the mattress creaking, protesting as the occupant of the large bed moved about.

            BOOM

            The ground shook and Chris turned his head towards the source of the loud sound.  He groaned at what he saw.  Two massive tan feet with light purple nails had just slammed down from the bed.  His mother was getting up.

            Chris could hear the credits playing and realized his mother’s show was over.  He watched as the massive woman stood up to her full height, still wearing her jeans and t-shirt.  He watched as the huge woman began to walk towards him, her large feet thumping against the carpet and shaking the ground.

            She was closing the distance rather quickly.  Chris began to stumble along as quick as he could, desperately trying to get away from her large footfalls.  The ground shook as she approached, tremors shooting through the floor as she walked, carpet fibers being compressed beneath her huge tan feet.

            The giant woman strode towards him, each ground shaking footfall bringing her closer and closer.  Chris lost his balance as one of her massive feet crashed down rather near, sending him tumbling about.  Chris was cast in a shadow which was passing over him and rolled over.  He watched as one of her large feet sailed over him as she casually stepped over him without breaking her stride, the large foot crashing down on the carpet in front of him.

            Chris realized that his mother had no idea he was scurrying about on her floor.  She must’ve thought he was still passed out in her slipper.  He felt the ground shake and watched as his massive mom walked through the door and out of the room.

            Chris heard his mom’s barefeet slam against the hardwood of the hallway.  Chris quickly gathered himself and began to run for the door once again.  He had to make it out of the room and find somewhere to hide.  It was only a matter of time until she checked her slipper to see if he was still there.

            As Chris stumbled along the carpeted floor, he heard thumps in the hallway.  Someone was coming and the door was still so far fall away.  The thumps were getting louder and louder and Chris realized that his mom was most likely returning.

            Chris watched as his enormous mother appeared in the doorway, her eyes locked onto her phone in her hand.  She paused for a second in the door, her large form occupying the only way out of the room he was trapped in. 

She soon started walking again, compressing carpet fibers beneath her feet with ease.  She was walking back towards the bed, and Chris soon realized he was in between her and her destination.  The tremors he felt as she took each step got stronger and stronger as she walked towards him.

            Chris turned and began to scurry away from his giant mother and back towards the bed.  She was barreling down on him, her huge feet crashing down as she walked sending tremors throughout the floor.  Chris was desperately trying to outpace her but failing miserably.  He began to stumble as the ground shook.

            Chris looked over his shoulder to see one of his mom’s massive feet slam down behind him.  He could see her other foot flying forward and turned back around.  He tried to run even faster as he could feel air being displaced around him.

            Without warning, his mom’s toes slammed into his back.  Chris felt like he had been hit by a car as her toes slammed into him.  He was lifted from the floor by the force of the hit.  Chris was sent flying through the air before tumbling along the floor and landing in a heap.  Chris felt pain all over once again.

            The gigantic woman came to a lumbering stop.

            “And just where do you think you’re going?”  His mother boomed from above.

            Chris groaned.  His mother did not sound pleased.  He glanced up at her and saw her standing over him with her hands on her hips.

            “I thought I felt my foot hit something.”  His mother boomed.  “I don’t remember giving you permission to leave my slipper.”

            Chris rolled over and looked up at his giant mom.  She was glaring down at him.  He felt scared all over again.  He wanted to get up and run but he could barely even move.  His mom’s light kick with her toes had knocked the wind out of him.

            “Thought you could escape, hmm?”  She said, crossing her arms.  “Too bad you weren’t faster.”  She chuckled.

            Chris slowly pulled himself up as he regained his breath.  Chris looked up and saw his mother raising her huge foot up over him, her hands now at her sides.

            “You never were the most athletic child.  Running always seemed like a struggle for you.”  She chuckled as her foot hovered over him.

            The foot dropped and Chris screamed as it did.

            BOOM

            The huge foot crashed down inches from Chris, knocking him from his feet.  He heard his mother’s booming laughter as he tried to calm himself. 

“It’s so easy to scare you.”  The giant woman laughed.

He pulled himself back up while his mother continued to laugh.  She towered over him, her massive feet so close to him that he could smell the natural odor of them.  Chris just wanted nothing more than for this to all end.

  

 

End Notes:
Please review!
Chapter 3 by Glazer

His gigantic mother dropped to a knee, the ground shaking as her knee crashed down on the floor.  Chris was shaken and brought to his knees by this action and slowly pulled himself up once more.  His mom was now looming over his world.

            Chris was knocked back over as his mother’s large index finger plowed into him.  He yelped in pain as it hit him.  The massive finger moved away from him as his mother smirked down at him.

            “You’re so tiny.  Did you honestly think you could run across my room?”

            Chris screamed as he felt pressure on his legs.  He looked down and saw his legs were pinched between his mother’s thick index finger and thumb.

            Chris screamed as he was yanked upwards.  He felt nauseous as he flew skyward.  He heard his mom’s giggles and turned to look up.  He was greeted by the massive face of his smiling mother.  He realized she was now standing back up and dangling him upside down.

            Chris wanted to vomit as blood began to rush to his head.  He was trapped, dangling high above the ground in his mother’s vice like grip.  He looked at his mother’s smiling face, her prefect white teeth on full display as she grinned, each one large enough to rip through his inch tall body.

            “You missed dinner tonight.  I guess being in my slipper, under my foot, took more out of you than I thought.”  The giantess grinned.  Chris felt her warm breath wash over him as he dangled before her face.  He was terrified when he saw her open mouth, the dark cavern threatening to swallow him up.

            “I was coming back to my room to check on you in my slipper.  I was going to bring you dinner but now, I think you don’t deserve dinner.”  She smirked.  She gave Chris a little shake, giggling as he yelped while she shook him.

            Blood was rushing to Chris’s head as he dangled upside down.  He was beginning to feel light headed and was starting to see spots.  He could see his mom’s big brown eyes staring directly at him as he dangled before her face.

            Chris could feel small vibrations and began to move about as the giant woman began to walk towards the enormous bed.  She came to a stop and shook him once again.  He suddenly found himself flying through the air.  Chris screamed as he flew before landing on a soft surface, bouncing a few times before coming to a stop.

            He heard the mattress creak and protest as weight shifted onto it.  He realized he was at the foot of the bed and saw that his mother was climbing back onto it.  She was sitting with her legs still off the bed.

            Chris stood, wobbly, on the comforter at the foot of the bed.  The bed was an expansive landscape to him at this size.  He heard the mattress creak and watched as his giant mother shifted, swinging her long legs up onto the bed.  He saw her feet moving towards him as she swung her legs up.

            Chris screamed as his mom’s large feet came crashing down, causing him to be tossed into the air.  He landed back on the comforter in a heap, the strong smell of feet permeating the air around him.

            Chris turned towards where his mother had sat down and was greeted by her broad soles.  Her feet towered over him and blocked his view of the giantess.  He looked up and saw her large toes wiggling high above.  He heard the bed creak as his mother settled in, her large feet tilting back forth above him menacingly.

            The huge feet terrified Chris as they tilted back and forth above him.  They were so big, like buildings tilting back and forth above him.

            Suddenly, the large feet lifted off the bed.  Chris lost his balance as the weight being lifted from bed caused the comforter to shift.  He found himself tumbling towards where the feet had once rested, unable to stop himself.

            Chris came to a stop where her feet had been and looked up.  The giant woman’s feet were coming back down, the heel of one of her feet headed straight for him.  Chris screamed as the heel came crashing down on him.

            Chris was crushed beneath his mother’s heel.  He felt the crushing weight immediately increase as she crossed her legs at thee ankle, her other foot driving the foot he was under down even harder.

            The skin of her heel was a bit rougher and Chris felt absolutely crushed beneath the huge heel.  He couldn’t move as the crushing weight buried him into the comforter beneath her.  He was just happy the comforter provided him with a bit of give so that he wasn’t absolutely crushed beneath her.

            The air had been forced from his lungs and Chris struggled to breathe as his entire body was smashed, his lungs and ribs painfully compressed.

            As his giant mother settled into watch TV, she began to tilt her massive feet back and forth.  This simple action began to grind Chris painfully beneath her heavy heel.

            Chris’s entire body was in pain as he felt the large feet tilting back and forth on him, crushing him beneath her heel.  Chris wanted to cry out, scream in pain as the huge heel grinded and crushed him, smothering him under the rougher flesh.  He couldn’t even move, his heavy weight keeping him pinned down, unable to protest or fight back against her crushing weight.

            Chris was unsure how long he was trapped beneath his mother’s massive, tilting feet.  It was dark and hard to breathe, pain shooting through his entire body with every tilt.  After an unknown amount of time, Chris was greeted by light as the crushing weight lifted off of him.

            Chris was blinded by the light and sucked in air as he could finally breathe unimpaired again.  As he gasped for air, he heard his mom’s laughter.  As his vision cleared, he saw his mother’s large face high above.

            Chris realized that his mother had sat up in bed and moved herself forward towards him.  He looked to either side of him and saw her large feet resting on their sides, her wide soles facing him.

            “Feeling your puny little self under my heel as I watched my show was quite amusing.”  She giggled.

            “Mom, please.”  Chris gasped.

            “Hmmm?  What was that?”  The giantess said with a smile.  She moved her head closer to him.  “Speak up, little boy.  I can barely even hear your puny voice.”

            “Mom, please,” Chris said once more, a little loudly as best he could.

            “Please what?”  The giant woman said, an amused look on her face.

            “I’m, I’m thirsty,” he gasped, mouth dry, “I haven’t had anything to drink all day.”

            His mother smiled down at him.  “Thirsty?”  She said, raising her eyebrows.

            “Yes.  Can I please have some water?”  He croaked.

            “Well let me see if I can help you with that.”  She said, smirking down at him.

            The bed creaked as once again his mother moved about.  He watched as her massive form shifted and then lifted from the bed.  She stood up and began to walk towards a large dresser.  She stopped before it and opened a drawer and reached in.

            Chris watched as she turned around and began to walk back towards the bed.  She was holding some balled-up socks.  Chris saw her smiling as she strode across the room back towards the bed.

            The giant woman began to undo the balled-up socks and tossed one of them onto the bed near Chris.  He looked over at the sock and realized it belonged to one of the many pairs of wool socks his mom had.  They were wool crew socks.  She often wore wool socks like these in fall and especially winter with her winter boots or Uggs.

            She held the other sock in her hand and smirked down at Chris while she stood over the bed.  She reached down for him, smiling as he tired to back away from her outstretched hand.

            “Come here, you little shit.”  She giggled as she reached for him.

            Chris kicked at his mom’s fingers that were arrayed like a pincer closing in on him.  The huge fingers grabbed one of his legs and yanked him across the comforter.  He screamed as she dragged him backwards while he desperately tried to grab on to anything to stop her from dragging him.

            He was suddenly pulled upwards violently, air rushing by him as he flew upstairs.  He felt incredibly nauseous and his vision was blurry as he flew upwards.  As his vision cleared, he once again found himself upside down, staring at his mother’s enormous grinning face.

            Chris was dangling by a leg in front of the huge woman’s face She laughed as he dangled there, warm air washing over him while her booming laughter shook him.

            “You said you were thirsty, right?”  The giantess boomed, her warm breath suffocating him as her voice boomed.  She wore a mischievous smile.  Chris remained silent as blood rushed to his head.

            The smile faded and she frowned.  The pressure on his leg increased and Chris cried out in pain.  She then began to shake her hand, shaking Chris violently.

            “I asked you a question, bug.”  She boomed while she shook him about.

            “Yes!”  Chris screamed out, nauseous as she shook him.  “Yes mom, yes!”

            “Yes what?”  She said as she stopped shaking him, her brown eyes drilling holes in him as they narrowed.

            “Yes mom, I’m thirsty!  I-I-I need water!”

            His plea was met with booming laughter.

            “Of course, let me help you with your thirst.”  The giant woman laughed.

            Chris felt himself lowering and looked down.  He began to cry out and struggle against his mom’s grip as he saw where she was lowering him into.  Beneath him, the giant was holding open her sock with her other hand.  He looked back up at her large face and saw she was smiling.

            He was lowered into the sock and then felt the pressure on his leg release, sending him plummeting into the wool sock of his mother as he screamed.

            He tumbled along into the bottom of the sock while he heard his mother’s laughter above him.  He looked up through the opening of the sock and saw his mother’s amused face peering into the wool sock.  The sock at least smelled clean.  The light began to fade and he was left in growing darkness as the opening shrunk above him.

The sock started to shake as his mom giggled.  He could then feel it swinging about, still shaking but with the added swinging motion.  He then heard the bed creak, no doubt as a result of his mother sitting down on it.  The sock was still shaking about, and he suspected due to his mother’s giggling, the giant woman was responsible for it.

The sock opened and light flowed in.  He saw his mother’s large face loom over the opening as she grinned down at him.

“I love these socks.  They keep my feet so warm and toasty.  The giant woman giggled.

Chris was helpless, trapped in his mom’s giant sock as she smiled down at him.

“Only thing is, on a day like today, they’ll probably make my feet sweat.”  She smiled, an evil glint in her eye.  Chris felt the sock begin to lower and shake.

“Fortunately for you though, you said you were thirsty.”  She laughed.  She was holding the sock open wider than she had before, light flowing in.  Chris screamed as he saw five massive toes appear over the opening, blocking some of the light flowing into his wool prison.  The massive digits were scrunching and wiggling.

“So feel free to drink as much of my sweat as you want!”  She laughed.  Chris screamed as the enormous toes entered the sock, wiggling about as her foot entered, blocking the light.

Chris could hear her booming, wicked laughter which soon became muffled as her toes slammed into him, trapping him under her wiggling digits.  He huge toes pummeled him momentarily before Chris felt her fingers pinching him through the sock, maneuvering him to where her soft, firm sole was, dragging him along her foot.  He was now in the center of her foot, pinned to her instep.

The fingers released him and he then felt himself rising as she swung her feet up onto the bed after putting on her other sock.  She began to tilt her foot, scrunching and flexing it, terrorizing her tiny son who was trapped in her sock.

Chris was left in the dark, pinned to his mother’s wide sole in her wool socks.  He could hear her muffled laughter from beyond his prison although it soon faded.  Her foot smelled like a foot, a natural, earthy smell all around him.  It also felt a little warm.  He felt helpless.

Chris was once again trapped with his mother’s massive foot.

Chapter 4 by Glazer

                Chris groaned as he lay in the darkness that surrounded him.  He was absolutely exhausted.  It had been nearly impossible to sleep in the sock while trapped with his mom’s foot.  He was in and out of consciousness all night, trapped with his mother’s warm, sweating foot.  He had fortunately passed out a few times due to the heat and smell that surrounded him.

The smell his mother’s feet was still all around him despite her foot no longer being present.  It was all he could smell, the stench of sweaty feet ingrained into him.  He had long ago given up trying to escape his prison, and now tried to find comfort while his giant tormentor was away.

            It had been a hellish night for Chris who had been trapped in his mom’s sock with her giant foot.  It was impossible to get comfortable in the sock, as her large foot would flex and move about as the giant woman moved.  The thick sock had soon made his mother’s foot rather warm.  Shortly after having been left trapped within it, her warm foot soon began to sweat.

            Chris had been forced to lick the sweating foot of his giant mother, the acrid sweat burning his throat and mouth and leaving an absolutely dreadful taste in his mouth.  He was disgusted and felt sick.  It was the worst experience of his life by far.

            When his mother had woken up, Chris’s entire world had been thrown into disarray as his mother swung her feet off the bed and stomped about the room.  Chris had been absolutely terrified as his world shook and resounding booms deafened him with every step his mother took.  She had then simply removed the socks from her feet, not even bothering to check on Chris and stuffed them into her slippers before stomping off.

            As Chris wallowed in the smelly wool sock, he felt a faint vibration.  This vibration was followed by another and then another.  He soon realized with dread as the vibrations grew stronger that it was footsteps.

            The shaking stopped and started a few times, the rhythmic booms shaking his prison.  He could make out little else besides the footsteps which he assumed belonged to his mother.

            He could feel his prison shake as the vibrations increased.  The footsteps were drawing closer as the shaking became more violent.  The vibrations rattled him and shook his entire world before abruptly stopping for several second before beginning once more.

            The footsteps and shaking stopped and sock shook slightly.  The sock began to shake more and Chris turned towards the source of the sound in the dark.  He was suddenly jolted and lost all sense of his surroundings as he felt the sock moving, knocking him about the smelly prison.  He screamed as he felt the sock quickly rising, his insides feeling like they were being twisted all about.

            Chris could feel his world being turned upside down and screamed as he began to fall.  He tumbled along the sock, bouncing about before seeing a crack of light below him.  He landed in a heap on a soft, fleshy surface.  He shielded his eyes as he was blinded by the bright light all around him.  Chris simply lay there dazed.  He soon began to draw in huge breaths of the cool fresh air that was all around him, having replaced the warm, smelly oppressive air of his mom’s sock.

            “Wakey, wakey, buggy.”

            A booming chuckle quickly brought him back to reality.

            “Good morning, bug.  Did you sleep well last night?”  His mother’s voice boomed.

            Chris looked around and quickly realized he was in his mother’s palm. He saw her holding the wool sock in her other hand and looked up to find her huge face looming over him.  She looked rather amused.  He also noticed her face was a bit reddened and could smell sweat.

            A shadow soon fell over him and Chris screamed as he saw his mother’s index finger from her other hand coming down towards him.  The huge finger pressed him into her palm, trapping him between the fingerpad and palm.  He soon found the huge finger twisting back and forth upon him, grinding him into her palm painfully.

            The finger withdrew after a few agonizing seconds, the crushing action leaving him gasping for breath under the giant’s stern gaze.  He was left writhing in pain as the finger retreated back above him and out of view.

            “So pathetic.”

            Chris felt his mother turning as air rushed over and around him and felt her hand shake as she took a few steps across the room.  He was unable to gather his bearings as he was shaken in her palm with each of her steps.

            “I sure hope I was able to quench your thirst last night.”  The giant woman said, a wicked grin spreading across her face.  “Anyway, while you were laying around, doing absolutely nothing, I went out for a nice morning run.”

            Chris quickly felt his mother’s hand beginning to tilt.

            “You know how I love to begin my days with a nice bit of cardio.”  The giantess boomed as she continued to slowly tilt her hand.

He screamed and tried to grab onto her fleshy palm as the hand slowly tilted further and further.  Chris began to slide towards the edge of her hand and to the emptiness below.  As the hand tilted further, Chris began to fall.

Chris screamed the whole way down, landing painfully on his back.  The air was knocked out of him and he saw stars.  He thought for sure he would be a splat after falling from a height like that but then again, his mother had stomped on several times and he was still here.

Chris inhaled and immediately gagged as his senses were assaulted by a strong, pungent odor of sweaty feet.  He turned slightly and saw his mother’s massive, tan barefeet resting just feet away from him, the source of the offending odor.  He noticed some white sock fuzz stuck between her mammoth toes. He tried to push himself back away from the sweaty, smelly tan monstrosities but found that he was rather weak and in pain.  The giantess seemed to notice his feeble efforts to get away from her feet and smirked.

“What’s wrong?  Do my feet smell, bug boy?  I just got back from a nice 5-mile run.”  The titanic woman boomed, drawing Chris’s eyes upwards.

He looked up the long tan, toned legs, glistening with sweat, to the pair of black shorts that exposed his mother’s powerful thighs.  She was wearing a yellow and pink tank top that was a bit darkened from sweat.  She was grinning down at him, clearly still enjoying the vast difference in size between them.  Chris continued to try to drag himself away.

“Where do you think you’re going, worm?”

Chris continued to crawl, refusing to look up at the giantess looming over him.

Chris turned as he heard the sound of flesh rubbing against carpet and groaned.  His mother was lifting one of her enormous feet up into the air and slowly moving it over him.  A smug grin was plastered across her face as she looked down at him as the huge foot moved into position above him like an alien mothership settling in over a city.

The sole of his mother’s massive foot was reddened and clearly sweaty.  Bits of sock fuzz and lint stuck to the broad sole that hovered above him.  He trembled with fear as the large foot hung above him.

Chris watched as his mother began to bring her large foot down upon him, smiling rather joyfully as she did so.

“Smell my feet, twerp.”  The titaness boomed right before her massive foot crashed down on Chris, crushing him into the carpet to the master bedroom.

Chris’s senses of taste and smell were overwhelmed by the sharp, pungent odor of his mother’s sweaty foot.  Her sole was hot and sweaty, smothering and crushing Chris under tons of heavy foot flesh.  Chris could barely even breathe as he was crushed like a bug under his mother’s immense foot.  The smell of sweaty feet was incredibly strong and all around him.

His mother’s foot sweat burned his eyes and was forced into his mouth and nose, burning his throat and leaving him wanting to vomit.  He felt like his body was going to pop, his bones going to be turned to powder as the hot, heavy foot pressed down on him.  He was covered in sweat and his lungs screamed for air.

His mother then began to painfully grind her foot on him, rubbing her disgusting sweat all over Chris as well as adding to his extreme pain and discomfort under her heavy foot.  Chris couldn’t even move a muscle as the huge foot crushed, smothered, and grinded him beneath it.  He was in absolute agony as the sweaty, hot flesh of his mom’s foot rubbed and engulfed him.

After what felt like forever, his mother’s enormous foot lifted off of him.  Chris gasped for breath as his body twitched and spasmed from his mother’s brutal assault.  He heard his mother chuckling high above him.

Chris noticed that despite his mother’s foot not crushing him, the sweaty smell of her feet clung to the strands of carpet around him, leaving the carpet slightly damp with sweat.

“You’re so pathetic.  Just a tiny little bug for me to step on.”  His mother boomed and Chris saw her massive foot rising back up.

He couldn’t do anything as the huge foot rose above him but stare up helplessly at the reddened sole of the foot that had nearly crushed the life from him.

He watched in horror and screamed as the huge foot came crashing down on him.

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Over and over his mother’s massive foot came crashing down on him before lifting up and coming crashing down again.  Her foot would slam down, crushing him painfully beneath it before it would lift off of him a several inches and then come crashing down again.

Each time his mom’s gigantic foot would come crashing down on his tiny body, unimaginable pain would take hold of his body.  His body twitched and spasmed as he writhed in pain between bone jarring stomps, the twitching and spasming only stopping when his mother’s foot would deliver another powerful stomp.  His mind was foggy and it was impossible to focus on anything as every few seconds he was being crushed beneath heavy, sweaty, smelly foot.

Chris was incredibly dazed and in nearly unbearable pain but could just hear his giant mother’s booming laughter as the titaness mercilessly stomped him repeatedly under her large foot.

After a particularly hard stomp, his mother’s foot didn’t lift off and instead began to grind on his tiny body rather painfully.  He was absolutely soaked by his mother’s sweat after the brutal stomps and the grinding of her foot on him.  The sweaty skin of the foot clung to his body and Chris struggled to pull his face away from the hot sole to breathe.  Chris felt her foot beginning to rise up again but found himself rising as well.

As Chris struggled to clear his head, he realized much to his dismay that he was actually rising with his mother’s foot because he was stuck to it.  He was plastered to the bottom of the enormous woman’s sweaty foot.  Chris tried to pull himself away but was stuck fast due to the sweat.

All of a sudden, Chris felt himself descending as the huge foot crashed back down to the ground, crushing Chris between the soft, firm sole and the carpet.  He was painfully crushed as the giant woman kept her foot on the floor, leaving him in darkness, stuck to her sole.

The foot lifted up again and Chris could feel it turning.  He struggled to see as his head was painfully smashed into his mother’s sole.  Chris heard his mother’s laughter thundering above him.

“I guess you really like the smell if you’re sticking yourself to the bottom of my foot.  I’m going to walk all over you, little boy.”  The giantess laughed before slamming her foot back down, crushing Chris beneath it once more.

The giant foot lifted up and Chris felt air rushing past him as the foot moved forward before the foot slammed back down with a boom, once more crushing Chris beneath the hot, smelly foot.

Chris was repeatedly crushed as his mom stomped about the room, trampling him mercilessly.  Each step was accompanied by a deafening boom as her foot crashed down.  Occasionally she would stop walking, simply standing upon the unfortunate boy and crushing under her before resuming the trampling.  The tiny boy was in extreme pain and discomfort, every step she took with him beneath her smashing him.  He was forced to suck in air each time the foot was lifted from the floor although even this was a challenge as he continuously had to try to pull his face away from her sole.

The giant woman stopped walking and Chris felt himself being crushed under her immense foot as she was standing on him.  Chris’s body screamed in pain as he was smothered under her sweaty foot.  Chris then felt the crushing weight lessen on him and then light invaded the darkness.

He could feel cooler air on his back and felt the foot moving upwards.  He managed to pull his head away from the hot sole and gazed upwards, seeing his mom’s massive wiggling toes on the horizon.

The giant woman giggled as she continued to wiggle her toes and flex her foot.  She was resting her foot on her knee, her sole upturned.  Chris was stuck fast to her sole

“So how are you feeling, bug?  Enjoying your punishment?  This is just the beginning.  Next time I tell you to do something, you do it without hesitation or next time I go for a run, you’ll be keeping my big foot company in my shoe.”

Chris felt like he was going to pass out.  Chris felt pressure on his sides, and finally was being pulled from the reddened sole.  He watched as his mom’s broad sole grew more and more expansive as he was pulled away from the sweaty foot.

Chris felt himself rising once more as his mother stood up from her seat on the bed.  He could feel her walking and Chris groaned in pain as he felt her hand vibrate slightly with each step she took before she came to a stop.

The giantess bent over and Chris was lowered.  Chris once more found himself falling, only this time he landed on a damp, slightly spongy floor.  The smell of sweaty feet once more assailed his senses and he found himself in a hot and humid environment.

He looked around his new resting spot and saw what were black walls all around him.  He quickly realized that he was inside one of his mom’s enormous running sneakers as he gagged at the smell of sweaty feet.  He looked above him and saw the tongue of the shoe, making out the words “US Size 10” above him.

The shoe suddenly shook and Chris found himself tumbling into the dark cavern of the shoe, the heat and humidity increasing as he bounced along to the toe.  He could feel the toe prints of his mother’s enormous foot beneath as he felt the damp insole under him.

The light that was flowing in from the opening of the shoe suddenly dimmed and then disappeared.  Chris saw what appeared to be a dingy, well worn white sock being shoved into the sneaker.

“No!”  Chris screamed, finally finding his voice as the sock sealed off the light and his only exit from the stinking shoe.  Chris was knocked back by the sock being shoved into the shoe.

Chris stood up and approached the sock, pressing his hand against the warm, damp material.  The sock was soaked with sweat and smelled strongly like sweaty feet.

With the only source of fresh air cut off, the toe of the shoe began to become even more hot and humid, the smell of sweaty feet becoming overpowering.  Chris began to feel lightheaded and fell over.

Chris curled up on the damp insole and tried to nurse his hurting body before finally passing out from the pain and smell.

Chapter 5 by Glazer

                Chris felt slight vibrations shake his prison.  He was slowly becoming quite used to these vibrations at his size.

He opened his eyes slowly, although the darkness of his mother’s smelly running sneaker made it impossible to see anything.  The overpowering sweaty stench of her feet was not quite as strong as when he had first been thrust into the shoe and trapped but was still strong enough to make him gag as he breathed it in.

            He was still struggling to comprehend his current situation.  He was an inch tall and trapped inside his own mother’s smelly shoe.  It was beyond humiliating.  The vibrations started up once again and Chris could hear muffled voices outside of his prison.  The vibrations began to intensify, shaking the sneaker slightly.

            Chris gagged once more as he inhaled, pulling in foot tainted air, the stench of his mother’s post-run sweat choking him.  He had no idea how much time had passed since his mom had trapped him here, but the shoe and sock still stunk of her feet.  He could hear muffled voices again, one voice definitely louder than the other.  The sneaker suddenly began to shake as one of the muffled voices sounded like it was right above the sneaker.

            Light began to sneak into the shoe and Chris turned towards it.  He quickly realized the large, damp sock that had trapped him in the toe of his mom’s sneaker was being removed from the shoe.  He could hear it sliding against the sides and insole of the shoe as it was removed.

            “We’re gonna be late.  Hurry up, mom.”  Chris heard a voice from outside the shoe whine.  The voice sounded further away, like it was coming from outside his mom’s room. Chris recognized the voice as that of his 16 year old sister, Danielle or Dani as most called her.

            The sock was completely removed from the smelly sneaker and light flowed in.  Chris could see down the length of the insole, the light illuminating the smelly sneaker.  Chris began to slowly move towards the light, his eyes slowly adjusting as he moved forward to where the light that was entering the shoe.

            “Just give me a second, Dani.  I’m just putting my shoes on and we’ll leave.”

            Chris froze in the shoe as he heard his mother’s voice.  It sounded like it was right over the shoe he was currently in.  It sent shivers down his spine.  The light was suddenly blocked out as someone stood over the shoe.

            “Well hurry up then.  I can’t be late again.”

            “I’m coming, Dani, I’m coming.  Putting my shoes on right now as we speak.”

            The shoe began to shake and Chris screamed at what he saw entering the shoe.  His mother’s massive size 10 white sock clad foot began to enter the sneaker.  Chris froze in place as he watched the large foot enter the shoe and began to slide forward.

            “Wait!  Mom!  I’m in here!  Please don’t-“

            Chris had the wind knocked out of him as his mother’s massive foot barreled into him as it entered the shoe.  He was forced beneath the immense socked foot of the giantess as it entered the shoe, bowling over him and dragging him beneath it as it continued entering the shoe.

            He soon found himself pinned between the still slight damp insole of the sneaker and his mother’s gigantic sock clad foot.  Darkness was all around him and his mom’s fresh foot odor was slowly filling the shoe once more.  The sock was warm and just ever so slightly damp with sweat and smelled like feet but was nowhere near as strong as the smell of her feet after her run.

            He could feel the massive foot flexing above him, the sock rubbing against him as his mother’s foot settled into the sneaker.  He was trapped beneath her large foot again.  Chris soon felt a sickening feeling of his world rising in the darkness.

            BOOM

            Her foot crashed down upon him, smashing him into the still slightly damp insole while the sock engulfed him.  He couldn’t even scream as the sock gagged him.  His body screamed in pain from the immense pressure of his mother stepping on him.

            He felt her foot rising, slightly separating him from her socked foot before he felt the descending of the shoe and her foot as it came crashing down on him again.

            BOOM

            This process repeated countless times as his mother took step after step.  The sickening rising followed by her powerful foot crashing down on him, pounding him into her smelly insole over and over with each step.

            Chris was in overwhelming pain as over and over he would rise in fall in his mother’s shoe, being repeatedly crushed beneath her huge foot.  He prayed that she would feel him in her shoe and take him out but even she did feel him, he knew she wouldn’t care.  She probably knew he was under her foot right now, being crushed with every step.  Hell, she was probably loving it.

            Chris struggled to breath as he was crushed over and over.  His body was screaming in pain as each time her foot crashed down on him, he came closer and closer to feeling like he was going to be squished like a bug under her foot.  The motion of her foot rising and moving through the air before falling was making him sick as well.

            It was hard to hear anything outside the shoe as he was constantly buried beneath her socked foot, the sock muffling any and all sound besides the sound of her foot crashing into the insole as she took her steps.

            Her footsteps finally stopped as the giant woman stood still momentarily, her massive weight crushing him beneath her as she stood.  His body was in complete agony as he stood upon him.

            He felt her foot rising and then could feel her foot sitting slightly vertical as he realized that her weight lifted from him as well.  He was still pinned to her insole, her sock nearly engulfing him but her immense weight was off of him.

            Chris heard a car engine roaring to life in the world beyond his mother’s sneaker.  Chris realized that his mother must’ve been getting into the car to take his sister wherever it was she needed to be and that she had just started the car.

            Chris’s entire world shook and moved before the huge socked foot pressed into him, painfully crushing him between the insole of the shoe and the warm cotton sock.

            The drive was absolute hell for Chris, trapped in his mother’s shoe while she worked the gas and brake.  Chris was crushed and smothered by her massive foot every time she pressed either pedal.  It didn’t help that his mother was a bit of a lead foot to begin with, accelerating randomly, keeping her heavy foot smashing into him as she drove.

            Chris wasn’t sure if his mother was accelerating purposely to further torment him or I she was just simply in a hurry.  He knew that either one of these or both, could be true.  No matter the case, he was being crushed and smothered by her slowly warming foot.

            Chris wasn’t sure how long his mother had been driving for when he heard the car engine go silent.  He could hear muffled voices from beyond his sneaker prison and then the sound of a car door slam.  His mother’s foot remained still and Chris was a bit relieved he was getting a momentary break from being crushed and smothered by the giant woman’s foot as he had been when she was driving.

            He still struggled to breathe as he was still in quite a bit of pain and his mom’s large foot made it difficult for him to draw in fresh air.  All of the air he breathed was tainted by his giant mother’s foot stink.

            Chris felt his mother’s foot shift and then he heard some noise outside of the shoe.  Although the noise was muffled, it sounded as if his mother was working on loosening the laces of her shoe.

            His suspicion was soon confirmed as he soon felt the massive foot above him begin to move.  The warm, socked foot was dragged across his tiny form as it exited the shoe, scrapping against the insole while light began to shine into the shoe as the huge whit sock clad foot left the shoe.

            Chris was unable move as he was pinned to the insole as the shoe suddenly lifted before turning over sending him slamming into the top of the shoe which now upside down.  He then found himself bouncing and tumbling along towards the source of the light entering the shoe, plummeting for several seconds before landing in a heap in a soft, fleshy surface.

            “I thought I felt something in my shoe.”  The amused voice of his giant mother boomed.

            Chris groaned as he realized he was in the palm of his giantess mom’s hand.

            “I thought I felt you under my foot when we were leaving the house.  Dani was in such a rush to get to practice though, I didn’t have time to stop and get you out of my shoe.  You didn’t mind being my little insole though, did you bug boy?”  His mom teased.

            Chris looked up at his giant mom’s grinning face.  She had known he was in her shoe and didn’t even care enough to take him out.

            “I have some errands I need to run while Dani is at practice and you’ll be coming with me.  I think I’ll put you back in my sneaker.  It did feel pretty nice having you under my big foot.”

            Before Chris could even say a word, he found himself being tossed right back into the musty, dank sneaker of his gigantic mom.  He tumbled along the insole before coming to a stop and was thrown about as the shoe was lowered by his mother.

            He watched in horror as once more, the enormous size 10 foot of his mom entered the shoe and rushed forward towards him, trapping him beneath it again.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7383