Aoba Shrinks! (New Game! FanFic) by NotOnTime
Summary:

Aoba mysteriously shrinks one morning at the Eagle Jump office. She goes to her boss Kou Yagami for help, who is sleeping under her desk in her usual attire...

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Unaware, Odor, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Insertion, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5522 Read: 37433 Published: April 07 2018 Updated: April 07 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "AnimeVore,GTS,GT,Shrink,Unbirth,AnalVore" interactive on writing.com by chaos. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/action/view/chapter_map/1552222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222122221]

**** **** **** ****

 

 

 

1. Chapter 1: Aoba Shrinks! by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Kou Big or Kou Home by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Crawling In Kou's Huge Ass Crack by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Just A Prank, Kou! by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Hot Anal Vore by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Aoba Shrinks! by NotOnTime

Aoba arrived at work early on Monday morning. She had been employed at Eagle Jump for a few months, and now that she was used to the daily routine she wanted to get in some extra work. She had been secretly designing a new character to impress her boss, Kou. It wasn't to get a promotion or recognition or anything like that, Aoba just wanted to show Kou how much she had improved over the past couple months.

The lights were off, no one had shown up yet. Being the first one at the office was a surreal feeling. Without having the lights on or hearing the sounds of people busy at work, the atmosphere was completely different. Even though it was the same spot Aoba sat at for hours each day, it seemed like another world. She flicked on the lights and took in the sight of Eagle Jump in the morning.

It took a long time, but now that she was a proper adult she could make her dreams of being a game artist come true! Though sometimes she didn't feel like an adult. Her height had a lot to do with it, and even though she regularly wore a blazer around the studio, she couldn't shake the feeling that people still saw her as a little kid. Maybe it was about time to stop tying her hair in twintails, and just let the long purple strands hang down to her hips.

Maturity complex aside, Aoba was ready to boot up her computer and get in some early work. That was when she spotted something shiny on Hajime's desk. Hajime collected a bunch of figurines and statues using the extra money in her paychecks and the results were littered all over her space. Plastic heroes and monsters had been placed and posed wherever there was room. She even had a few laser swords and props to help her "envision" what she was animating. What Aoba was drawn to was a new prop, a magical wand from one of her favourite anime: Magical Moon Ranger.

Magical Moon Ranger was an exciting series about a magical girl (who looked suspiciously like Kou) fighting monsters for truth, love, and justice. It was also for kids. Hajime didn't really seem to care if other people saw her as a fan of a kids show, but Aoba felt differently. Outside her childhood friend Nene, she didn't want anyone to know she liked Magical Moon Ranger. On top of maintaining her adult persona, it was really embarrassing. She wanted to check out the wand on Hajime's desk but she also didn't want to get caught doing it.

But... it was pretty early... Maybe she could get away with playing around with it a little. Aoba looked to see if the coast was clear and snatched the pink magic rod off Hajime's desk. It was just like the one from the anime, she'd never held such a realistic piece of merchandise before. Aoba looked at herself in the mirror that Hajime used to practice poses, and struck a pose herself. It was Magical Moon Ranger's iconic battle pose! Twirling the wand in her hands Aoba recited the magical girl's catchphrase exactly how it was in the anime.

"Mega Particle Requiem... Shooooooto!"

She spun around and pointed straight at the mirror, as if she was attacking it. In that moment, her thumb slipped and pressed a button on the side of the wand. Magical light shot out from it, reflecting off the mirror and bouncing back at Aoba. Dazzling sparkles and colours surrounded her, becoming brighter and brighter until she could no longer see the office anymore. Aoba shouted in surprise, she no idea what was happening.

Gradually she regained her vision, and the office came back into view. That was amazing, but there's no way it could have been real magic right? It was probably some sort of intense LED on the front of the wand that just so happened to reflect into her eyes. After a few seconds of her vision adjusting Aoba realized that wasn't the case. Everything in the office was gigantic! Or rather, she was way smaller! Was the wand really magical? She pointed the wand at herself again, shouting the magic words, but nothing happened. She was stuck like this, about an inch tall, without any way and transforming herself back.

But where was she?

Chapter 2: Kou Big or Kou Home by NotOnTime

Aoba found herself standing on the carpeted floor of the office, facing her boss's cubicle. Since she started working at Eagle Jump Kou had been a great mentor to her. She had basically taken Aoba under her wing, and had taught her the ins and outs of the project with strict yet kind guidance. She could act fairly childish at times, but she was smart when it came time for action.

"If anyone can get me out of this mess it's Yagami-san!" Aoba said as she ran towards Kou's cubicle

Her plan was to make her way to Kou's desk and get her attention when she showed up for work. However when Aoba rounded the corner of the cubicle, she was greeted to quite a sight. A gigantic sideways ass, clad in panties, was standing tall like a mountain in front of her!

Aoba hits the brakes and came to an abrupt stop. Kou would often work late nights and then sleep under her desk, without pants of course. She felt sleeping in her panties was more comfortable, and a bit liberating, even if it made her co-workers flustered. This case a little different though, in a BIG way. The huge blonde was laying on her side, slightly curled up, with her ass directly pointed at Aoba. Compared to her tiny team member, Kou's booty was the size of a skyscraper! It was massive, but still came as no surprise to tiny girl.

"She's wearing white today." Aoba calmly remarked to herself.

To a normal person, seeing their boss's butt in panties would be a shocking event, but Aoba was used to it. Since she had started coming in early, she'd seen Kou's underwear countless times. White panties, black panties, striking red with a black heart, striped blue and white panties, laced panties, boxers, Aoba had seen it all.

"Oh no, I'm starting to treat Yagami-san's panties as something normal!" Aoba cried in frustration.

Still, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing to look at. Kou had a good figure and her butt was what one would call her "charm point". It was smooth and round, without a single imperfection in her skin. The way her jeans hugged it was very appealing but when Kou was sleeping in her tight panties her ass looked incredible. With all the beer she drank Kou's butt had a plumpness to it, but not enough to be considered fat. Aoba imagined if she grabbed it in her hands it would feel quite soft. A cushion that juicy must feel great to sit on all day. She was a bit jealous.

Feeling upset by how much more mature Kou's body was than hers, Aoba climbed the sleeping bag her boss was currently using as a mattress. She started to run around the towering ass and pair of legs to get to Kou's face. When she got there Aoba was planning on waking her superior up and giving her a stern talking to about how she viewed her sleeping habits. However, before the tiny girl could make it, an earthquake started as Kou began to move in her sleep. She rolled sideways, her giant leg swung overhead, making Aoba duck in fear. It slammed down right in front of the cowering girl, knocking her off-balance.

"I-I was nearly crushed..." Aoba meekly said, shaken.

With eyes wide with shock, she looked at the huge smooth limb in front of her, and all the way around to the rest of Kou's new sleeping position. She was now laying on her stomach like a frog, her legs spread apart with both feet pressed up together. From Kou's legs to her feet to her hips, it was like giant walls of human flesh surrounded Aoba on all sides. There weren't any gaps to crawl through to escape, she was trapped. Seeing no other way out, Aoba tried to climb up and over her boss's leg. The skin had some give to it, she could push inwards with her palms and feel the warm thigh squish, but when it came to actually climbing the thing she was at a loss. Kou's legs were too damn smooth to provide any grip. Despite a few attempts, Aoba's tiny body pathetically slid off.

"There is still one place I could climb..." she said, frowning.

She was looking at Kou's white panties. No doubt at her shrunken size the fabric would provide a good grip... but she would essentially be crawling all over her boss's butt! She timidly walked up to the ass, it looked as big as a mountain. Its two round peaks stood tall above Aoba, as if daring her to climb to the top. She was blushing, and didn't know where to look. Kou's huge pussy mound was right in front of her. After getting to know Kou she felt guilty about doing something so perverted. Was she really going to climb up her bosses ass?

Chapter 3: Crawling In Kou's Huge Ass Crack by NotOnTime

Aoba took at deep breath and closed her eyes. She needed to brace herself for what she was about to do. Eyes still firmly shut, she thrust out both of her hands, pressing them into Kou's huge pussy mound. The giantess didn't even stir, Aoba's little paws were too small to be noticeable. She opened her eyes slowly, coming to terms with what she had just done. She had just touched her boss's privates, or at least where her panties were covering her privates! If anyone found about about this she'd be in major trouble, but she needed to climb up Kou's panties to reach her face.

Her palms could feel the squishy womanhood under the panties. It felt warm. Aoba blushed even harder, she was so close to being directly against Kou's bare pussy. She wondered how pretty it looked without her panties. Kou was so beautiful and grown up, and her skin was so soft. Her vagina was probably smooth and without that much hair. It was already many times bigger than her body, if Aoba wasn't careful she could get herself wedged into the slit. She shook those thoughts out of her head, right now she needed to focus on climbing the great wall that was Kou's ass.

Starting her ascent Aoba grabbed the panties and hoisted herself up. The underwear shaped to Kou's form nicely, but was still stretchy enough for the tiny girl to get a grip on it. Good. Having fabric this flexible would make the climb relatively easy. She was glad Kou bought high-quality material for her her-quality backside.

A huge valley laid in front of her as she climbed the booty. Kou had her legs wide apart as she slept, causing her ample butt cheeks to spread apart. It gave Aoba a clear path where to go, and she was happy to take it. It would be much easier than scaling Kou's buttocks the hard way. The giantess's rounded buns were absolutely massive, their slopes rose above Aoba like two high walls. The intense scale made Aoba feel insignificant, in more ways that one. She looked down at her own non-existent curves and felt a twinge of sadness. She could admit that Kou was hot, but as a girl she felt outdone by her perfectly sculpted ass. The seam of Kou's butt crack was soft and cushy, just as Aoba expected, but what she was really surprised by was the smell.

Crawling through the trench of a giant person's ass, Aoba was ready to deal with a little stink, but instead Kou's ass smelled ...intoxicating. A warm heavy aroma clung to the confines of her crack, it was a mixture of salty sweat and a mature womanly musk. Something smelled sweet too, as Aoba let the scent fill her lungs she gradually felt herself sniffing for more. The comforting warm fragrance had a sort of inviting feel to it, as if the air wafting from Kou's spread ass was enticing her to stay.

Aoba felt the temptation to nestle in between Kou's cheeks, to surround herself within the supple doughy globes and live in her ass. The delicious scent made her feel lightheaded, and the allure of curling up inside the giant rump was growing. She could stay in there, wrapped in a blanket of flesh and panties as Kou went about her day. Getting to feel the curvaceous waves of Kou's cheeks as she walked around, the tight hugging sensation as she sat in her comfy desk chair, smelling her every day, even on that hot days when she had sweat dripping down her backside, all of it seemed like a dream to Aoba. She continued to fantasize, Kou's humongous booty was so perfect, and the idea of being tucked inside it as she went about her day was bewitching.

She didn't normally have these kinds of feelings for her boss, but being so deep in her ass made her feel strange. Maybe it was the pheromone-rich atmosphere of her crack, or maybe it was just the difference in size that gave Aoba a new sense of intimacy. She felt close to her mentor, the gentle musk of her ass slowly seduced her mind. Usually when she saw Kou in her panties at work she didn't think these crazy things, but something right now made her boss feel less like a person of admiration and more like a goddess. She shook those thoughts out her her head and continued on climbing. Nearly at the top now, Aoba had almost reached the end of the valley before something else began to shake.

Feeling a chill, the giant woman started to close her legs in her sleep, putting Aoba in immediate danger. From both sides the colossal buttocks pressed inwards, before slapping shut like a book. Aoba was smothered in the surplus of ass, nearly unable to move. The heavenly fantasy of living between Kou's cheeks was a lot less snug than she imagined. In fact, it was crushing, squeezing poor Aoba so tight she could hardly breathe.

Wedged in the stuffy crack she tried to squirm her way out, but the rolls of fatty tissue combined with the underwear fabric prevented her from gaining any ground. Her only option was to lose her clothes, and so Aoba arduously shed her blue blazer and skirt. It was hard to do under the heavy squeeze of Kou's butt. Eventually she was no longer held back by the friction of work attire, and the little girl was able to slip through the wedgie. Finally she escaped out the top.

Just having barely made it out, Aoba was panting. That was dangerous! Kou's knack for sleeping in her panties at work had almost created a crushing deathtrap for her. Even after being entranced with it just a few minutes ago, Aoba was now frustrated with Kou's huge ass.

"If she didn't sleep in her panties all the time that wouldn't have happened!" she huffed.

Suddenly little devil horns sprouted out from Aoba's head. She had an idea. Every now and then her sadistic side would come out to play. This was one of those times. She could play a little trick on Kou in her sleep to teach her a lesson about baring her panties at work. What did she do?

Chapter 4: Just A Prank, Kou! by NotOnTime

Aoba chuckled devilishly. She just came up with the perfect idea to prank Kou. While her giantess boss was still asleep Aoba would pull down her panties, exposing her bare bum. That way Kou would be embarrassed, and possibly shape up her image to be more ladylike. The inch-tall girl walked across the top of Kou's huge posterior, making her way toward the waistband of her panties. The landscape of Kou's healthy butt expanded far into the distance, Aoba was sort of amazed that she managed to climb something so big. Upon reaching the waistband Aoba hopped down onto the skin of Kou's lower back. She place both hands on the underwear, ready to push it down the giantess's curved backside.

"This'll teach Yagami-san to sleep in her panties at the office!" she giggled.

With a heave she started pushing. It was hard, the tension on the waistband was stronger than she thought. Digging her feet into Kou's skin she pushed with all the might she had in her tiny arms. The panties didn't even budge, but Aoba wasn't about to give up just yet. She doubled her effort, gritting her teeth hard. The waistband inched forward slightly. Progress! Aoba kept shoving as hard as she could. This practical joke would be worth it.

Suddenly her hands slipped under the stretchy waistband. All of her driving force sent her flying forwards, under Kou's panties. She yelled as she clumsily fell down Kou's ass crack, sliding her naked body along the smooth skin. The waistband snapped back, sealing her inside. She fell down far, bouncing off the springy flesh of her boss's cheek once before being plunged head-first in between the giant globes. The momentum sent her pretty deep, and before she knew it she was smushed on both sides by walls of flesh.

Being stuck in Kou's ass halves was overwhelming to say the least. The pressure wasn't enough to flatten her tiny body, but it was definitely hard to move. Kou's two giant butt cheeks were pale and creamy, wrapping Aoba in a near-white squishy embrace. She could smell her sweat and pheromones even more clearly this time, the musky aroma was stronger than before. Wanting to crawl out, Aoba started squirming, rubbing her naked body against the soft butt flesh. Kou's ass was like mushy pudding, there was nowhere to get a grip and the sweat was causing her to slip. Any time she tried to grab hold the skin would bend and she would end up sliding down deeper. It was already suffocating to begin with but Aoba found the further she sank, the heavier Kou's intoxicating ass smell became. Still she struggled, flailing and clawing at Kou's ample butt cheeks.

In her sleep Kou felt a little discomfort. Aoba's erratic movements inside her panties were enough to register in her unconscious mind. The giantess stirred, moving in her sleep to deal with that pesky itch...

Aoba stopped moving as she felt Kou's body begin to shift and rock around. A giant force slammed itself into her, pushing her deep into the ass. It was Kou's huge finger, there to inspect whatever was intruding on her booty. It dug far into her panties, propelling Aoba through rolls of giant girl meat. The tiny girl screamed as she saw her surroundings get darker and darker, and felt the heat crank up. The ruthless finger wormed through Kou's ass cheeks, causing Aoba to be clobbered by gelatinous flesh all the way down.

"Yagami-san! Yagami-san! NOOO-MMMMPPHMH!"

Soon she reached the very bottom of the ass crack, and her battered body was thrust against Kou's special place: her giant wrinkled asshole. That said, it wasn't really all that gross looking. Kou had a relatively smooth anus, its folds looked puffy and pink. Compared to Aoba though, it was a giant flytrap, one that could potentially eat her alive. The sensitive sinkhole throbbed at her touch, contracting slightly in response to its new visitor.

Aoba was still trying to get a grip on what was happening. She was inside her boss's ass, pinned against her huge sweaty anus. The smell of it was way more intense than what she smelled before, and now it also had a foul sour flavor to it. Still in panic-mode Aoba was squirming under the massive finger, trying to do anything to push herself off Kou's butthole. This was the same woman she talked to every day, and now she was being shoved directly against her anus. Kou's hand dug deeper into her voluptuous ass, scratching Aoba up and down the oily asshole. The shrunken girl's screams were muffled as she was scraped against the dirty hole, her facial features rubbed deep between the moist wrinkles.

The finger pounded Aoba's head once more into giant asshole, forcefully causing her to stop struggling. No longer sensing an itch in its owners butthole, the long finger retreated, finishing a job well done. Kou huffed in her sleep. Whatever that disturbance was, it was gone now, and she could relax. Her lazy body sank into the makeshift mattress like she was melting. Her muscles loosened and some of the built up pressure in her intestines started to head south. Big rumbles made their way toward Aoba, getting louder and louder. She was confused, wondering what that groaning organic sound was, and why the huge asshole was puckering.

Kou's eyebrows wrinkled as she felt the pressure reach her exit. She grunted, causing her sweaty anus to pucker once more before letting out a huge fluttering fart. The hot gases lazily spewed from her butthole, blasting Aoba in the face and escaping between her juicy cheeks. Kou's pale globes rippled slightly from the fart, her release was slow, and the stream of gas produced a low sputtering sound. Aoba was recoiling from the rancid assault, all of the sweet sexy musk of Kou's ass had been replaced by the foul stench of her bowels. How could an ass so beautiful create such an awful smell?

The giant woman's fart gradually petered off. Aoba coughed violently next to the asshole, choking in the cloud of leftover gas permeating through Kou's panties. The smell was so bad it was making her eyes water, she never knew Kou could let off such nasty farts! The huge anus pumped in and out until it erupted again with another rush of gas. Aoba screamed as she was enveloped in the fart, it was even steamier than the last one. Kou didn't seem to mind. The sense of relief she was feeling made her smile into her pillow, totally unaware of the rank torture she was subjecting her subordinate to.

Poor Aoba couldn't stop herself from wriggling around in misery. Kou's butt bombs were too much for her to handle. She was smothered by the stinky butt flesh, squirming and kicking until her foot got caught on something. She had kicked right through the entrance of Kou's farting asshole, just as it stopped releasing her gas. The puffy sphincter closed around her ankle, trapping her foot. Aoba desperately pulled on her leg, but it wouldn't budge. The tight anus had a firm grip on her, tears filled her eyes as she realized she was stuck.

With both hands Aoba pried at the giant asshole, trying to force it open just a little. The folds were too oily to get a grip on, and her tiny hands slipped off uselessly. Not knowing when to give up, she bent back and tried to use her other leg to push against Kou's ass for leverage. She pulled, digging her free limb into the flesh for added power, before it too slid down the slope of Kou's crack and shot straight into the waiting asshole. The massive pink button pulsated, and with a clench it sucked Aoba inwards, up to her knees. The tiny girl clawed at the buttcheeks, scared that if she didn't grab onto somethingsoon Kou's rectum would drag her inside.

Chapter 5: Hot Anal Vore by NotOnTime

Aoba wasn't ready to give up just yet. If she was able to grab onto something, anything, then she might still have a chance of escaping Kou's giant ass. Her best bet was the panties. If she was just able to reach far enough and get the underwear that Kou's finger left wedged in her crack, she could stop herself from being sucked inside. The puffy anus contorted its hot pink lips around her knees, keen on keeping her exactly where she was. Still Aoba resisted, and stubbornly kept trying to crawl away with her upper body.

As if anticipating her movements, the anus contracted once again, pulling her tiny body a little further inside Kou's ass. Aoba tried to pull back, her fingers scraped against the plump butt cheek, but they just didn't have enough strength or grip to stop the powerful anus. It was slowly and methodically eating the little girl, all without it's owner knowing. The aftermath of Kou's farts still polluted the air. It smelled disgusting. Aoba could feel how blazing hot the rim of Kou's anus was as a result. Her feet were locked on the inside, enveloped by sticky folds, and wet ass juice.

"Ugh, this is so gross. I need to get out of her soon before Yagami-san's ass swallows me whole."

Just then, Kou's eyes fluttered open. She was finally waking up. The area surrounding Aoba started to shake as Kou rolled her giant body out of her makeshift bed. Both of her long slender legs slipped out from under her desk, causing her round ass cheeks to shift in place. They pulled taut at her underwear, wedging the white fabric deeper in her crack. It reached just far enough to close to distance with Aoba, and the tiny girl grabbed onto the panties with both hands. With a huge lurch Kou stood up, baring her supple pantied bum to the empty office.

"Huh? The lights are on. Is Aoba early again?" she asked, rounding the cubicle to find the girls seat empty. "Hm, I guess not. Someone else must have turned on the lights as they went by. Oh well."

Kou got her long dress from yesterday and zipped it on. It couldn't be helped that she wore the same thing two days in a row, she had just slept overnight at the office. Besides, the dress was soft and felt good to sit on. Being in her chair all day, what more could she ask for? Bending over, she sat down, planting her butt on the cushioned seat. She turned on her computer and stretched, reaching both arms up high.

"Hnnnn! Alright time to get to work." Kou smiled, ready to begin the day.

Meanwhile Aoba was being smothered by Kou's massive sitting ass. The two fleshy cheeks filled in the surrounding area as they sank into the chair. Aoba barely had any breathing space left. The only place open to her was inside Kou's asshole, which was still set on eating her whole. The wrinkled lips puckered, sliding up the rest of Aoba's legs before contracting inwards. She was drawn deeper within, and could feel the warm flesh inside sucking on her body.

Next the anus began to devour her butt, or at least it tried to. Aoba's hips were the largest hurdle to get over when it came to her body. While not as full and voluptuous as Kou's ass, Aoba's petite booty was fairly round in its own right. Even so the hungry anus began to gobble it up. Its mouth expanded like a snake, fully encompassing the width of her hips, and then began to swallow. It took multiple "bites" to eat Aoba's ass, the anal maw had to squeeze down on her several times. With every clench the wrinkled lips sank into her juicy butt, as if slowly chewing a delicious meal. Aoba groaned at the sensation, feeling her ass get eaten by a much bigger ass was weird. When the anus was done munching on her tasty girl-butt it happily finished off the rest of her hips with one big gulp.

Kou wasn't doing anything besides sitting at her desk, and yet she felt something tingle. It was strange, but the feeling was coming from her... backdoor. She shrugged it off, not even taking a break from her early morning work to give it the time of day. She had no way of knowing that those faint pleasant tingles were coming from her tiny team member, who was slowly being pulled inside her steamy asshole.

Aoba was having a hard time holding on her lifeline, Kou's white panties. Ever since the giant woman sat down in her chair the girth of her enormous ass cheeks had been bearing down on Aoba's arms. As difficult as it was, she had to keep holding on to the underwear. It was the only thing keeping her from being hopelessly swallowed by the ravenous anus, the one currently trying to suck up her navel. Again she sank deeper, her white-knuckled fists hanging on to Kou's panties wedged the underwear a little further between her cheeks... Eventually Kou noticed.

The grown woman could feel her panties riding up her ass. They were wedged in there far, and it was starting to get uncomfortable. She figured that must have been the strange feeling she felt coming from her butt earlier. Still focused on her computer, she reached her free hand behind herself and gave her underwear a tug, releasing the annoying wedgie from her monolithic butt cheeks. Aoba's grip was forced away, in an instant her arms snapped backwards and were eaten by the foul hole. She could no longer move or pull herself out, she could only squirm around desperately which just seemed to make the asshole to eat her faster.

Wet smacking sounds rebounded off the fleshy walls and into Aoba's ears as the anus consumed her body. It got itself into a rhythmic pace, loosening and tightening around her torso over and over. Aoba wriggled as hard as she could between the sweaty ass cheeks, kicking her feet at the soft insides of Kou's cavernous bowels. That only made the beast more excited, it gave a hard clench as it reached up to her chest. She could feel the wet anal juices inside her boss's booty slathering her skin, massaging her with every contraction.

It's like Kou's asshole was feasting on her, gradually drawing her inside like she was a succulent piece of meat. In one final attempt to get Kou's attention Aoba yelled for help as hard as she could - 

"YAGAMI-SAN! PLEASE HELP M-"

- only to have her voice cut off by the thick asshole clenching around her neck. The giant anal gate had eaten all the way past her shoulders, leaving just her head sticking out. She was immobilized, and could barely roll her head around the puffy outer folds. With the asshole this close, she was able to smell a small preview of the dank stench that awaited her inside Kou's colon. The anus twitched, and Aoba could feel the temperature inside Kou's ass begin to rise exponentially.

Kou was staring at her computer screen, totally absorbed in her work. Down below Aoba was sweating buckets as she felt the rectum grow super hot around her body. With both hands on the mouse and keyboard, Kou nonchalantly lifted her ass to one side. Aoba could feel the inner ass walls expand under the searing hot pressure. The anus puffed up around her neck, straining to hold itself back. Kou's massive butt cheek slowly lifted itself off her chair. Her asshole puckered, everything went still for a second, and then she blasted Aoba with a roaring fart.

The giant asshole rumbled ferociously around her head as it let loose a whirlwind of boiling hot gases. Kou's curvaceous butt cheeks reverberated in her dress, producing a sharp bubbly noise. The smell was unbelievable, it almost felt like the thick potent release was smothering her more than the tight anus itself. Aoba's body was held in place, left to witness first-hand how Kou's asshole functioned when it needed to fart. The sticky pink ring contorted and twisted, sputtering out rancid hot gases as its wrinkles undulated around her tiny skull. The pressure of her ass was nearly unbearable, and the scorching bursts of wind made her skin feel like it was on fire.

Even worse was the fact that Kou's anus was slowly yawning over her head. The plump lips of her shithole expanded to release the fart, just wide enough to pull Aoba inside. She was too overwhelmed by the torrent of revolting gases to fight back, and could only cough and choke on the stench while the anus worked its way around her face. Kou's ass muscles clenched, slurping her tiny body inside once and for all. For a few seconds she could see light streaming inside Kou's still-open anus, before the booming fart died off and it slowly closed shut in front of her. Aoba pictured her mentor, Kou's smiling face, until the image slipped away and was replaced with the disgusting gurgle of her bowels.

Kou sighed. She felt satisfied to let out such a big fart, and relieved that no one else was around to hear it. One of the benefits of being alone in the office was that she could act as gross as she wanted and no one was there to see it. She lowered her ass cheek back down in the chair, her panties a little warmer than before. For some reason her shapely butt felt extra good to sit on today. Those tingles from before were gone, but now her whole ass had a comforting feeling to it, as if waves of pleasure were coming from deep inside. Kou smiled...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7379