To Survive by Stiletto
Summary:

When he suddenly finds himself reduced to the most minute of sizes how will Alex survive the little things in life that we take for granted?  


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 22578 Read: 106706 Published: March 30 2018 Updated: July 05 2018

1. Tennis Shoe by Stiletto

2. McDonald's by Stiletto

3. Bedroom by Stiletto

4. Bathroom by Stiletto

5. Pancakes by Stiletto

6. Table by Stiletto

7. Bed by Stiletto

8. Ash Tray by Stiletto

9. Rain by Stiletto

10. Cinnamon Roll by Stiletto

11. Sam's Mouth by Stiletto

12. Lunch Box by Stiletto

13. Sam's Room by Stiletto

14. To Survive by Stiletto

Tennis Shoe by Stiletto
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

"Good night!  See you next week!"  I waved to Jim as he closed the gate to his backyard.  We'd gotten together for a night of gaming and while unfortunately almost half of the group had called out for one reason or another, at least Jim, Samantha, and I had fun playing a few games of Munchkin followed by slaughtering zombies in Zombicide. 

Walking over to my van I looked across the street where I saw Samantha loading some books into the trunk of her car.  It wasn't her usual choice of style but the short ponytale she'd tied her blonde hair up with tonight was cute now that I was looking at it rather than focusing on not getting eaten by zombies.  We'd originally planned on playing some Dungeons&Dragons that she had been running a game of but after too many people pulled out we'd decided on board games instead.

Turning back to my vehicle I started digging through my pocket for my keys.  As I did so a bright white light that was almost blinding in it's intensity forced me to close my eyes.  As I did I felt a warmth that seemed to cover my entire form followed by a wave of dizziness that forced me to lean against my van to keep from falling down.  Fortunately the light seemed to vanish as suddenly as it appeared and I opened my eyes, blinking as things were still a bit blurry. 

A loud sound like metal coming down on something almost made me jump.  This was followed by a softer but still relatively loud steady thumping that seemed to be getting closer.   Turning around, my vision still a bit blurry I watched as something unbelievably massive came crashing down in front of me.  Only the fact that I fell back against my van kept me from falling on the ground from complete shock.  I was staring at a massive white thing that I really had no word to describe that extended in both directions from where I was standing.  Each end curved back to an unknown distance.  Looking up I saw it ended by connecting to some even larger black object that rose high above me until it also curved backwards, once again out of my sight.  But even stranger was what seemed like an actual blue wall except it was floating above me, shaking very slightly.  Extending down from it into the black object was a white pillar that looked almost like cloth. 

My mind blanked a bit here.  I had realized what I was looking at.  But I couldn't accept it.  It doesn't happen.  It's impossible.  Except it was clearly what I was looking at.  Looking to my right confirmed it as I saw another in the distance.  Another shoe.  An impossibly massive tennis shoe that dwarfed the house I'd just come from.  It was almost impossible to turn away from the sheer scale of what I was looking at but I had to know for certain.  I had to look over my van to see what I was almost afraid to see.  A massive wall of cement like a fortress....the curb that I had parked against.  Somehow I had been shrunk along with my van.

A crunching sound from behind me was my only warning I got before I felt something slam against my back and send me flying through the air before I crashed into something sticky.  The pain almost caused me to black out before I could focus on my surroundings again.  To one side I saw a rope of truly epic proportions trailing down the black wall of the shoe ending in a bit of plastic.  A shoe lace.  I had been nearly killed by a shoe lace.  As for the sticky thing I'd collided with the shoe had apparently stepped on a piece of tape which unfortunately now had a grip on me.  Luckily it was old and I figured I could peel myself off of it.  Assuming my unknowing abductor could stand still for a bit. 

A voice called out from above.  Loud and sounding somewhat distorted yet still strangely familiar.  "I was sure I saw a light.  Must've been Alex leaving."  I knew that voice.  Hell that voice knew me assuming I could get it's attention.  Maybe there hope after all. 

Shouting and squirming I called out.  "Sam!  Please Sam!"  Of course it was fruitless.  After when was the last time you heard an ant when it was crawling on your shoe?  A sudden step forward by Samantha pressed me against the tape.  I was truly insignificant. 

But there was still one hope.  My car.  Sure it was tiny but it was still bigger than me.  Not to mention a nice bright red.  If only Sam would spot it.  She'd recognize it and from there know to look for me.  Over and over I said "Please see it".  Almost a  prayer that maybe an uncaring universe might just for bit take pity on me.

Of course the universe which gives hope, quickly takes it away.  I could only stare in horror as Samantha's other foot came forward and collided with my van sending it tumbling into the leaves and mud from the earlier rain.  Where it would almost certainly be washed down the drain with the expected showers later tonight. 

A sudden rapid movement brought me back to far more immediate concerns.  Each massive stride made me almost shriek in fear as I rose rapidly into the sky and teetch chatter as I crashed back into the ground.  And in one horrifying moment watching as the tape I was stuck to bend ever so slightly and very briefly saw the bottom of Samantha's shoe before bouncing back up.  I had to get off before I ended up a smear to be washed off without a thought. 

As Samantha finally came to a stop I heard a click above me and realized what was next.  Rising higher than I had before I got a brief glimpse of large seat before coming down in a forest of brown as Samantha settled into her car.   

Finally.  I'd get some peace.  At least until she got home.  Or so I thought until I saw a pair of monstrously huge fingers heading towards me.  Had she seen me after all?  Two monstrous digits tore the tape I was still attached to off of the shoe and I felt the air blowing against my face as I rose quickly into the sky.  Closing my eyes from the pressure I opened them again as the movement stopped.  Except instead of seeing a giant version of a familiar face I had been expecting I was staring down into what looked like a massive pit that within I could see mountains made out of paper and what looked like a dark yellow lake.  The smell told me that I was looking at the remaints of Samantha's McDonald's from earlier and that this was the bag she'd dumped her trash in.  A sudden flick had me tumbling down into the bag and I saw Samanthas face briefly as she turned her attention back to starting her car.  As the tape landed against a napkin I felt the motion of the car moving forward and realized that I was now trapped in a McDonald's bag in my friends car and on my way to her home.  How was I going to get out of this?

McDonald's by Stiletto

I took a few seconds to calm myself.   After all the harrowing events I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.  Closing my eyes for a bit allowed me to pretend that nothing had happened.   Of course that illusion was quickly dispelled by a sudden jolt followed by the feeling of falling over.  Opening my eyes I could see that the napkin and tape I was still attached to slowly sliding off of whatever it was on top of.  Which getting a good close look as I brushed against it was a partially eaten cheeseburger.   Samantha must've made a sharp turn, or maybe had hit her brakes hard.  


For a change things actually seemed to work out in my favor.  As the napkin landed at the bottom of the bag, the tape extended out a bit leaving me basically standing on the floor so to speak.  Grabbing the edge of the bag I pulled, slowly dragging myself off of the tape, wincing slightly as I felt some strands of my hair remain stuck.  Once again I gave thanks for it's prior use.  Seeing how hard it was to get myself off of it, I could only imagine if it'd been fresh.  


At least now I could get my bearings.   The light was extremely dim, almost dark but there was enough to see by.  Now that I had time to compare myself to familiar objects without them being threat to life and limb I could also get a feel for just how small I was.  Which was really damned small.  I was maybe the size of an ant.  Possibly slightly bigger or slightly smaller but it'd be so close that from the perspective a normal sized person they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.  
Which meant a number of problems that needed resolving.   How to return to normal was beyond any comprehension right now.  No point to even trying to figure that out.  As a more practical goal I needed to get someone's attention.  And especially someone I could trust.  Which was the one positive thing right now.  Samantha was a friend.  So the goal was obvious.  Get her to notice me.  


The next question was how.  At this size could I even make a sound Sam could hear?  Obviously not from down at her feet.  The walk across the street had made it very clear how well my voice carried.  My best bet was to get myself somewhere where she could see me, and specifically close enough where she could see I wasn't a bug.  Being squashed because she thought I was a bug would be a rather ignominious end to it all.  


And of course the more immediate concern.  I needed to get out of this bag.  Reaching out I tugged a chunk of bread off the burger.   Who knew what chances I'd have to eat?  Chewing on it I walked over to the edge of the bag, where I could see a giant wall rising far into the sky.   I followed along it, looking for an opening that I could escape from.   


One of the things I quickly learned was how much little things you don't think about could be major obstacles at this size.  Needing to detour around a fallen fry that was thicker than I was tall or keeping my distance from that dark yellow lake that turned out to be a broken packet of hot mustard.  If that came pouring out on me I'd almost certainly drown in it.   


As I was searching along the third wall of the bag the almost constant vibration I'd been feeling since I'd been trapped in here stopped.   The loud creak of an opening door told me that we'd arrived at Sam's destination.   I heard a thump and felt a slight swaying as something massive moved outside of my prison.  Shortly I heard a sound in the distance.  Of course.  Sam was getting her stuff out the trunk.  


I needed to hurry.  Who knew how long I had.  I didn't know Sam's habits for bags of trash.  Would I sit in here for days?  Or would she be coming for me soon?  I had to assume worse case.  I continued moving along the wall.  My answer was soon in coming.  I had reached a corner and was about to start down the final wall when I the ground shifted suddenly and brutally beneath me.  I instinctively looked up to see the former opening close up completely, sealing me in darkness.   I'm not really afraid of the dark, but the darkness made the sudden constant swaying and shaking nightmarish, even moreso as I couldn't search anymore as I was sent crashing across the floor, stopping only as  bumped into something large and then went flying back the other way, feeling that object come bouncing after me.  As clipped me, I felt a pain in my arm although I also felt greatful it hadn't hit me directly.


This continued for what felt like forever but had to only be seconds at most.  The movement suddenly stoppped as I felt the bag be put down somewhere.  Reaching out in the darkness I felt whatever it was that had almost crushed.  I had almost been killed....by a chicken nugget.  


"Samantha, be sure to throw away your trash!"  That voice I didn't recognize.  It was female and a bit scratchier for lack of a better word than Sam's.  Her mom maybe?  Sam's voice quickly followed.  "Just a second!  I need to put my books away first!"   I was out of time.  There was only one trash they could be talking about.  I started running, looking for an opening, anything to get out.  


As I ran I thought I saw light in the distance.  It had to be a way out.  I stumbled over something, falling against the wall.  I couldn't see what I'd tripped on and didn't care.  There was a way out.  I could hear a loud but steady thumping and it was getting closer.  I had to move faster.  Just a few more...and suddenly I felt the world rise again.   Time was up.   I leaped forward grabbing the edge of the opening.  I almost fell out of the hole as the bag swung back and forth.  I saw the massive blue wall that was part of Samantha's jeans as the bag started rising higher.   


There was only one chance and I was probably dead even if I did it.  But a tiny chance is better than no chance which was what my fate was if I ended up in the trash.  As I continued my upwards journey I could see a large brown road that seemed to go through tunnels of a sort and above it an undending black wall with what seemed to be streaks of pink.  Like graffitti but that would cover city blocks.  As the bag started going down again I leapt out of the hole, towards what I was sure was the belt.  More importantly the belt seemed to be coming towards me.  I apparently misjudged a bit because I slammed into part of the black mass before tumbling down somewhere.  As my head smacked against something I saw my former prison go tumbling down a massive biege pit followed by a lid crashing down, covering everything.   Then darkness.  

Bedroom by Stiletto

I woke up to aches all over.  My head especially was pounding.  There was something important that I had to do but all I could think about was how tired I was and how much I hurt.  I closed my eyes and lost consciousness almost as fast as I had gained it.


I'm not sure how many times I awoke and then fell back asleep over the evening but finally at some point I didn't go back asleep.  I still felt like I'd been in a game of football without protective gear but I'd finally gotten enough rest at least to think clearly.  I stood up, wincing slightly at a pain I felt going up my left leg.  I must've pulled something during those wild rides earlier.  


It was dark.  Looking around I could barely see anything in most directions.  In one direction I could see a faint blue light glowing softly spilling over a massive structure that stood balanced on four pillars.  Assuming my assumption of it being a table was correct I was probably seeing the light of a clock on top of the table.  Next to the table was an even larger object that based on the shape I assumed to be a bed.   Which meant I was almost certainly in Samantha's bedroom.  


I was standing on a large weirdly shaped series of craggy hills.  Well more like a crumpled pair of jeans seeing how I was looking up at the belt I'd smacked my head against earlier.  Seeing how I was alive and not a smear I must've landed safely relatively speaking although I really couldn't figure out how.   Pure luck I guess.  
I started my trek down to the forest of carpet before.  I didn't know what time it was but staying here wasn't an option.   Whether destined for a laundry basket or to be worn again I did not want to be on them when they were grabbed or stepped on.  For now I'd get to one of the walls in the room and figure out a plan from there.  
One thing I learned as I reached the carpet was that I could now understand how easy it could be to get lost in a forest.  While I had looked at the direction I wanted to go in, actually traveling through strands that rose above my head made it easy to lose track of where I was.  I was pretty sure I was going in the right direction though.


After walking for awhile I came across my first bit of clutter.  Before me was a wall, one that seemed to bend slightly about halfway up rising above me like a multistory building.  Squinting I could see letters written on it.  Forgotten Realms?  I burst into laughter at this.  I mean yeah, it wasn't really funny but after everything finding my way barred by a cheap fantasy novel finally broke the dam of emotions in me.  My laughter turned to sobbing as the sheer magnitude of my situation stood before me.  Still, I couldn't give in.   Walking alongside the book, I journeyed to what was the top of it before turning and continuing towards where I believed the wall would be.  
After what felt like all too brief a time I noticed that things were getting somewhat lighter.  When I thought about it, that made sense.  It was already late in the evening when I'd left.  Then the trip here and getting a decent sleep.  It had to be near sunrise at this point.  The rug was one of those off white colors now that I could actually see it in the light.  I considered for a bit that maybe with my dark clothing I'd show up against the rug more clearly than I did the street but threw that dumb idea as fast as I thought about it.   


A loud screeching sound that tore through the sky had me turning around suddenly.  What the hell made a sound like that?!   Looking in the direction it was coming from I realized it was coming from that table I'd noticed earlier.  Followed by a giant arm and hand reaching over to slap it at which point the screeching stopped.  I shook my head.  Of course.  An alarm.  


On the plus side I was almost to one of the walls.   Once I got there I could slowly work my way to where ever I decided I needed to go with less fear about being squished.   I turned back towards the table and bed again at the sound of a large thump.  Which lead to me getting my first real look at a giant.


Or giantess as was the case right now.  I mean yeah I'd had caught glimpses of parts of Samantha but it was mostly in the dark or where I stood so close that I could only see small bits like part of her shoe or the edge of her pants or the like.  This was my first time where I could actually see her entire form.  


It was strange comparing Samantha now to how I had thought of her before.  She was of average height.  Blond hair, blue eyes.  She was more cute than beautiful in all honesty.  She often worried about her weight although I think she was more concerned than she should've been.  She was slightly chubby but certainly not noticably fat, let alone obese.   The first thing a lot of guys probably looked at of course was her chest.  She was certainly endowed with a fair bit more than the norm there.


Of course this was before.  Now Sam was a titan waking from it's slumber.   Her yawn almost a roar to me as I saw her stretch her arms up, I assumed to get the stiffness out of them.  Granted this gargantuan beast was bright yellow.  Both the mostly buttoned up shirt she was wearing as well the pants with blue floral patterns running down them.   Her hair was no longer in the neat ponytail from the night before, instead being a frazzled mess of bedhead cascading every which way.  


As I just stood there I understood that saying about deer being caught in the headlights.  Logically I should continue towards the wall.  Not just stand slack jawed on the floor.  My brain started operating probably a few seconds after Samantha took her first titanic step.  Videogames and movies teach us that such massive things are slow and clumsy.  That the tiny agile hero can easily run, dodge, and weave around such things.  I really shouldn't fall for such lies.  I'd barely begun to turn around when a shadow loomed over my form followed by a white wall crashing what seemed from my perspective just a few feet too my side sending me tumbling.  The shadow then went past me as I watched the white object rise once more into the sky.   A sock clad foot.  Once again, I was completely unnoticed.  


The sound of a door opening and closing nearby told me that apparently I had been heading toward the wall closest to the entrance to Sam's room.  A few minutes later I finally reached the wall and leaned against it, thinking.  At least for now I was safe.  People aren't in the habit of walking with their feet pressed against walls after all.   The question now was what to do next.  I needed to get someone's attention still.  A growl from my stomach also pointed out another problem.  Food.   


I continued along the wall in the direction I'd seen Samantha head in.  Honestly I didn't have any real plan.  The scale of things was just too insane.  At this point I think I was just hoping something would come to mind or that maybe I'd catch a lucky break.  In the short run I'd settle for finding some leftover food left lying around.   Soon I found myself looking at a small ledge that was just above me.  And above it a door.  Leaping, I grabbed onto the ledges edge and pulled myself up to where I could see what for most people would be the small crack between the door and the floor but for me was more like a grand entrance to a building.  I had no trouble just walking normally under it.  


As I came out the other side I found myself on the other side of the ledge, except this time instead of going down into carpet it seemed like I was looking at a wooden floor.  Well at least travel would be easier.  Climbing down from the ledge I continued moving along the wall.  All the directions seemed about equally valid.  I'd never actually been to Sam's house so I didn't know it's layout.  I figured I'd go room by room until I found something.   I could see a door in the distance on the same side of the hallway I'd come out of.  It was as likely a prospect as any to check out.

  
As I hoped travel along the wooden floor was easier than through carpet.  Another thing I quickly learned was it was louder.  I think I was starting to get used to sounds of giants ambling around doing their own thing but once again I heard steady thumping of someone approaching.  Turning around I could see Samantha in the distance her form growing larger quickly, each step sending what were probably almost unnoticable vibrations for her but what felt like weak aftershocks to me.  I probably didn't need to do so but I pressed against the wall as much for the feeling of security as anythng else.   This time she never even came near me, turning at her bedroom door and walking into it.  Each time I saw these utterly normal every day actions it awed me.  After all I'd walked under that door like it was the largest building in the entire world.  Sam had just casually moved such an object like it was nothing to her.   


Shaking my head I turned back to my original goal.  I was almost to the next room.  Unlike Sam's bedroom this one the door seemed to have been left partially open.  Once again a tiny wooden ledge was above me that needing climbing to get on top of.  Strangely I saw another ledge above it, this one made of metal.  It seemed a little taller than the wooden one.  I had to try twice before I managed to grip it hard enough to pull myself up and over.  


Looking over at this new area I found myself staring at a field of black and white that shined faintly and was in various shapes of squares and diamonds and the like.  Furrows cleaved through the ground between these shapes and in one dicrection I saw a massive metalic grey tube rising into a white object.  And in the other I saw a device nightmares are made of.   Or more precisely smelled it.  Great.  I'd found the bathroom and someone hadn't flushed after themselves.  I was really glad I couldn't see inside that toilet.  I was already getting ill thinking about what I'd see.  


There was clearly nothing for me in here.  It was time to turn back and try another room.  As I prepared to do so  I heard once more the sound of an oncoming giant.  I pressed against the wall figuring I'd let them go past before moving.   As the sound of a massive object crashing into the ground came from near me instead of continuing past I watched as what was quickly becoming Sam's familiar form rising high above me.  As she stepped into the bathroom I saw her sock snag on the metal.  A grunt of suprise came from above me as I watch Sam's arms reach out to grab the side of the doorway to prevent herself from falling.  I should've been looking down instead.  I didn't notice until too late that same snagged sock as it turned in reaction to her near tumble.  At least not until it came crashing into me along with the foot that was inside of it.  


I went skidding off the ledge and slammed hard into the ground.  At least I hadn't been hit at a high speed.  I'd probably have been a stain if that had happened.  Sitting up slowly I could see Samantha standing over the toilet.  Her voice rumbled above me.  "Disgusting."  The sound of what seemed to me at least to be tons upon tons of water draining quickly followed.  Clearly Sam had agreed with my assessment of the toilet.  She then walked over to the other side of the bathroom and dropped something on top of what was obviously a hamper based on the simple white plastic bars that I could see a pile of clothing through.  


And as quickly as she had arrived she was gone again.  Now it was time to get out of here.  Running back to the ledge I looked up.  And my stomach dropped.  It was too high above me.  Where in the hallway I'd climbed onto the wooden ledge and from there the metal one, on this side there was only the metal one sitting attached to a small black bit of tile that was actually under it.  Probably something where you'd remind someone to be careful so as to avoid tripping on.  But at this size a prison wall that was going to keep me in.

Bathroom by Stiletto

I was trapped in the bathroom.  I couldn't believe it.  After everything else I guess I assumed that at least I had enough control over my life to decide where I was and wasn't going.  Yet here I was.  What would normally be a tiny little bit of tile that you wouldn't even notice in your day and it utterly impassible for me.  


Taking a deep breath I turned away from the door and started walking further into the bathroom.  At least the journey was easy enough.  Crossing the small furrows in the tile were like crossing a street and nothing really got in the way.  The bathroom was really clean when I looked about.  We often imagine it as this hellhole where we do our business but it's such a little used room that it's actually surprisingly clutter free.  


A growl from my stomach and dryness in my throat reminded me of my other problem.  Namely food and drink.  There wouldn't be food but I was desperate enough for water that I'd settle for the stuff you wash your hands with.   As my walk reached it's end under the sink I looked around.  Surely someone had dripped water onto the floor or something.   Traveling back and forth disabused me of that notion.  Damn, this bathroom was even more meticulously kept than I imagined.  There wasn't a drop of water.   


Deciding there wasn't any point to my continuing to wander I sat down.  The choice was taken out of my hands.  I was going to have to take a risk and try and get someone's attention in here or eventually I'd starve to death.  There was no way to climb anything.  The only towel I could see was hanging what seemed almost a mile above me over what I assumed was a shower door.  But even if it'd been touching the ground it was probably suicide to try that route.  What did I know about climbing?  I hadn't climbed a tree in my life let alone something like that.  Probably for the best that it wasn't where I could be tempted out of desperation.  


While I was deciding on the best plan of action I heard that steady thump of someone coming to my location.  A loud creak drowned out everything else for a second as I saw the door swing open follwed by Samantha's massive form still clad in bright yellow come stomping into the bathroom followed quickly by a loud boom as the door slammed shut behind her.   As she entered I backed up further under the sink.  Probably pointless as from her scale I was almost exactly where I'd originally been standing when I thought about it. 


As I watched she lifted her left leg slightly as she reached down and tugged off one of her socks before tossing it against the wall near the hamper.  This was quickly followed by the other sock and her heading over and opening the door to the shower.  I saw her reach inside and soon heard the sound of massive amounts of water crashing against the wall or floor.  As her upper body came back out I saw her pulling at something in front her which I soon realized were the buttons on her shirt as she slid it off her back.   As she turned around I got a brief glimpse of a pair of massive breasts pushing against a plain white bra as she tossed the shirt on the ground near her socks.  


Feeling a bit uncomfortable being a voyeour I turned away looking specifically at where she was throwing her clothes.  I realized it wasn't on purpose that I was in this position but it still felt wrong somehow.  I soon saw bright yellow pants land on top of the shirt followed by a pair of smaller but still massive white objects that I assumed were her bra and panties.  A pair of thumps followed by the sound of metal hitting metal told me that Sam had actually entered the shower.  


This was my chance.  When Samantha got out she'd have to look down to pick up her clothes so I need to make sure I was standing on one of the white tiles where she'd see me.  I had no idea if she was a quick shower or long relaxing shower person so I had to move quickly.  Thankfully the sink was near the hamper and after a short jog I quickly found myself going past a giant white mound of cloth.  Slowing to a walk I found myself staring at the somewhat crumpled form of the largest set of panties I'd ever seen.  Realizing I'd stopped moving entirely as I stared I shook my head.  I couldn't get distracted.  I needed to be standing somewhere obvious. 


Weaving through the clothes I decided that a nice central spot on a tile in the shape of a white diamond was the best.  Behind me was the hamper.  To my right a mountains of yellow.  My left offered a clear path to flee if needed and not too far in front of me were a pair large hills that were Sam's bra.  The plan was simple.  Wave and jump up and down as she reached down to pick up her bra.  I was on the center of a field of white and she'd surely look closer if she saw me.  Despite my size I didn't look like a bug and we're able to recognize ants when we look down on them so I figured curiosity if nothing else would get her attention.


I stood there for a few minutes more before the sounds of water and movement ended.  Sam was apparently a long shower person which had worked in my favor.  Looking over at the shower I the loud clack as she pushed open the door.  A tremendous leg that seemed to go on for an almost unfathomable distance rose over the edge of the shower before it crashed into the tiled floor followed quickly by another one.  I couldn't help but blush as I got a full view of Samantha completely unclad.  Past those legs was a blond forest that I deliberately tried not to look at going up to a stomach that admittedly did remind me of Sam's concern about her weight.  And from there two impossibly large boobs that partially hid her face from my angle.  


Not that I had a lot of time to admire the view.  Samantha quickly took a step forward and before I knew it she was already towering above me.  I started waving before I realized she wasn't looking down or stopping at all.  Her right foot rose high into the sky and a shadow covered my form as I saw a pale wrinked pink and white form descending.  I probably should've tried to run but it seemed so hopeless and I shut my eyes out of terror.  A loud wet plopping sound tore through my ears and opening my eyes I could see a massive wall of flesh and looking up part of an ankle before the foot slid forward so I was just barely behind it.


Turning slightly and looking up, my brain imagined that song about big butts.  Well here I was looking at the biggest.  Well at least so far.  Who knew what I was going to see in the future.  I realized then that Sam's earlier visit to the bathroom had to been to drop clothes and a towel on top of the hamper as she started drying herself with a large black object.  She shook her head and I had only a second at best before I was impacted unexpectedly  by something and then the feeling of water filling my lungs.  I half walked, half swam coming up and out sputtering and coughing.   A drop of water from Samantha's hair.  If I'd been unlucky and smacked my head against the ground my end would've been drowning in a drop of water.  The thought was frightening.  On the other hand I was actually by some water now.  I drank thirstily, enjoying my first real liquid since this entire ordeal had begun.  Which was scary in a different way.  Here I was surviving off water that had dripped off someone's hair.  


While doing this I'd almost forgotten about my original purpose.  The sound of something large hitting the ground turned me back.  Samantha had dropped her towel and was sliding on a pair of white panties, ones with thinner straps than before.  She quickly followed with a matching bra and I soon realized why when I saw her slip a bright pink tank top over her shoulders.  Of course she'd want something that could hide under it.  Rounding out her choice of ensemble was a blue jean skirt that went down to her ankles.  


A horrible sound like some shrieking whirlwind soon followed and I briefly wondered what it was before I saw the hair dryer in Sam's hand.  She followed this with a brush and comb and soon her hair was cascading in a wave slightly past her shoulders.  As she turned back around so I was facing her front again I once more prepared myself.  Now I would get her attention as she picked up her clothes.

   
A small step forward on Sam's part once again had her towering above me, this time in total shade as I stood beneath her skirt.  Her form bent as she reached around her and I could see the various massive articles of clothing being gathered.  Damnit!  In frustration I ran forward in an attempt to get out from under her before it was too late to be noticed.  But before I reached light she stood up straight and once again turned around.  I heard the sound of clothing falling as she dropped everything she was holding into the hamper.  


Falling to my knees in a mix of physical and mental exhaustion I wondered what I would do next.  I'd clearly lost my chance.  I practically ignored the thump off to my right near the shower.  Sam would leave the bathroom now and I would remain trapped.  So what next?  


The sound of something moving as if sliding along the ground caused me to turn my head.  Where I witnessed a monstrous foot standing upon that massive black towel from earlier.  I wondered briefly what Samantha was doing as the foot and towel moved along the ground near the shower until I realized I had to run.   I started running as fast as I could back towards the sink, I had to get under it.  Of course what was a long run for me was just a small slide of a towel for her as she continued to dry up the water on the floor.  I was soon screeching in fear as I found myself stuck in strings of black and dampness seeping into my shirt.  I was probably lucky to be stuck as opposed to being scraped along the ground.  I was actually slightly above it as the edge of the towel had curled slightly.  


The roller coaster ride continued for awhile.  I wasn't sure how long really.  Honestly probably not that long.  Drying the floor had to be quick, but when you're watching the world go by you at high speeds against your will every second feels like an eternity.  When it finally came to a stop I was shivering uncontrollably.  I hadn't even begun to try and extract myself before I saw a gargantuan finger slide under the towel to my left followed by another too my right.  I found myself rising quickly into the air as Samantha lifted the towel off the floor.  


I soon found myself staring at a pair of red hearts against a massive field of pink.  I shouted and waved my arm that wasn't tangled.  I doubted I'd be noticed but I had to try as the next destination for this was clearly the hamper.  Sam held out her arms putting me and the towel farther away from her.  I wondered what she was doing until she suddenly flicked the towel out.  Small drops flew from it.  So did I.   I came slamming down on something hard and I slid along it until I came to a stop against another object.  


Groaning in pain I looked at where I landed.  At first I assumed it was one of the black tiles but quickly realized that it wasn't tile at all but some sort of glass.  In all directions was a short wall of white.  I wasn't given a chance to fully process where I'd landed as I watched as Samantha's gargantuan hand reaching down towards me.  Or more precisely towards her cellphone which I was currently laying on top of.   
Sam didn't pay attention at all as she quickly shoved it into her pocket.  I went tumbling down the glass until I went over the edge and landing at the bottom of the pocket.  I was worried for a second that the phone would tip over onto me but it seemed pretty wedged in.  I was suddenly knocked over something massive hit the side of the pocket I was in.  A steady rolling motion followed and I knew then that she was leaving the restroom.  I figured that impact was probably her hand confirming the phone was secure.   At least I wasn't trapped on the bathroom floor anymore.  On the other hand was the bottom of a pocket actually an improvement?

Pancakes by Stiletto

I quickly decided it was best to sit down and wait.  It was pointless to try and stand as every time Samantha made any noticable movement I'd be knocked down.  Not that I could see much anyways.  The occasional movement sometimes gave me the tiniest shred of light before encasing me in darkness once again.  The really scary thing was the phone.  Every now and then some shake or another would cause it to light up briefly and sometimes it felt like it was about to shift.  The last thing I wanted was to be under it if it did so.  


I think I was sitting for an hour before a vibration shook the space I was in.  I looked up and saw a green light coming from the phone.  It vibrated again before Samantha's hand came reaching in and blotted out the light as it wrapped around the phone and drug it out her pocket.  "Hi Alice!"  Sam's voice though muffled was still easy enough to understand.  "Oh, you're already there?  I'll be over soon!"  Light briefly entered my world again before the brobdingnagian phone came sliding back in.  I fell back from the force of it's impact and probably came close to peeing myself as I saw first hand how close I'd come to being a stain.  Samantha probably would've washed me off like a bit of dirt that got caked on.  

 

A steady back and forth movement followed by the sound of doors opening and closing told me Samantha was on her way to wherever she was going.  Soon my room shifted sideways and I felt the faint rumble of the engine that I assumed was Sam's car.  I contemplated using this chance to climb out of the pocket but decided it'd be a bad idea.  I'd be trapped on the seat of Sam's car and probably worse off than before.  My best bet was to stay in the pocket and escape tonight after she went to bed.  I was still hungry but at least my thirst had been partially abated.   I was sure I could make it through today.   They said liquid was more important than food after all.


Wherever Sam was going it was fairly close to her home.  I doubt we'd been driving more than 20 minutes or so before I heard the sound of her engine cutting off and had everything shift once more as she climbed out of her car.  A short while later I heard a voice I didn't recognize.  "SAM!"  It was feminine, and that gleeful shout was followed by my world shaking rather abruptly.  It stopped almost as fast as it started making me wonder what had happened.  A hug perhaps?   I assumed this was the Alice that Sam had been talking to earlier.


More walking was soon followed by relative stillness as Sam sat down and the two girls started chatting about various things.  Finally having a bit of peace I started dozing off.  It'd been a rough morning after all.  


Of course I didn't get much rest.  20 minutes?  30?  Hard to say.  But when the cellphone began to slide, I scooted away from it.  What I didn't realize was that from her sitting position Sam wasn't able to get as good a grip on the phone.  Her hand came crashing into the pocket and I had no time at all to react as her pinky slammed into me.  I felt further movement as her fingers curled around the phone and I was suddenly moving forward and then upward as she pulled her phone out of her pocket.  I was blinded for a moment as I was exposed to daylight for the first time in almost two hours.  


As my vision returned I could hear Sam's voice.  "Look at this!"   The finger and hand I was stuck to flew forward suddenly and I went flying from it.  I caught a quick glimpse of a massive pale white skinned object  wrapping around Sam's phone as my forward momentum became more of a fall.  The fall ended when I landed on a brown surface as I rolled a bit before hitting a yellowish white wall.  


The first thing I noticed was the floor I was on had heat radiating from it.  Not scalding but definitely uncomfortably warm.  Ditto for the wall I had landed against.  I could hear Samantha and the other girl's voice gabbing away about some singer they liked.  Which was apparently what they were looking at on Sam's phone.  Standing up somewhat shakily I got a better look at my surroundings.  Whatever I was on seemed to be on top of something else from how the ground was tilting slightly.  Samantha's upper body rose in the distance across a vast white plain.  In front of her were a pair of large glass cylinders that rose up like two great towers.  One which seemed half full of water, the other which was filled almost to the top with an orange liquid.  Beside them was a massive plate upon which sat a literal yellow and white mountain of eggs alongside a brown and white series of caves of what I assumed were hashbrowns.  


I heard the unfamiliar voice again at this point.  "Here you go.  I don't want to get syrup on your phone."  I once more saw that pale skinned form as it went over me.  The arm and hand that I watched were paler than Samantha's.  It was hard to judge for certain from my position but it seemed slightly longer and a bit thinner than Sam's and as I watched Sam reach out to take back her phone I could definitely see the fingers were indeed so.  Unlike Samantha this titan had apparently put some red nail polish on and her fingernails were long as opposed to Samantha's which were carefully cut.  


As the arm and hand retracted back out of my sight, hidden once more behind that wall of yellow my mind finally processed my situation.  Syrup.  Warm brown floor.  The ground under me jolted suddenly and I fell to my knees as the terrain upon which I stood moved even further away from Sam.   The wall I was next to seemed to press down slightly before it started moving away from me.  


Still on my knees I turned and saw my second giant since this had happened.  A rising black wall of cloth rose high above me with what looked like graffitti of a crudely drawn black cat sticking out of a bunch of bright green and pink bushes at it's center which curved only slightly near her upper body.  This titan was not nearly as well endowed as Samantha apparently.  Which allowed me to see the mammoth face with bright red lips and dark black eyes that rose even higher in the sky above me.  Shimmering black hair went down behind it's back, how far I couldn't say from where I stood.  And I got a glimpse of something gold from it's nose.  A piercing?  This had to be Alice.  


Of course Alice didn't even look down.  Her right hand rose high above me and in it I could see a giant silver three pronged object that came crashing down into the ground of the enormous pancake I now realized I stood upon.  I was sent bouncing as it was dragged off of what I suspected was another pancake that was under it.  I watched as the fork rose into the sky before I saw it descend off to the side opposite of where I was. 


Seconds later something made of what seemed to be white porcelain rose in Alice's left hand with her right hand holding a blade of what seemed of almost impossible length to me.  As the porecelain turned over I watched a massive white ball come falling from it, landing against the pancake that was to my right.    Alice's left almost gently put what was clearly a bowel down on the table, not far from the ledge upon which I stood.   Alice's right hand then came down,  the gargantuan knife pulling a large mass of the white substance before bringing it down against the pancake upon which I stood.  I had a second to smell the butter before Alice started covering the pancake with it.  I watched as a wall of silver and white traveled quickly over the brown plains.  Realizing what would happen next I started running.   If I could get onto the plate all would be fine.   A shadow went over my head and suddenly that wall of silver and white was right in front of me and I had no chance to do anything as it slid over me.  


I felt the wind pressing against me as I slid further up into the butter and closer to the top of the knife.  While this certainly kept me safe from being crushed into the pancake it was a terrifying ride as I went up and dived back down as Alice covered the pancake.  As the knife rose once more into the air I took a breath in preparation for another dive.  Instead it just stood there.  I looked and saw across from me a gargantuan nose and confimed the existence of that metal stud in it right before looking at a humongous black eye.  Was it looking at me?  Had I been saved by the most unlikely of situations?


The answer to that question was most assuredly not.  The knife fell slightly and I found myself looking at a set of lips that filled my vision.  And as the mouth opened I stared at gleaming white teeth bigger than my van and felt a wave of warm wind smelling faintly of mint wash over my form.  I could do nothing but watch in horror as an absolutely monstrous pink and red object came unwinding out of a cavern that seemed to go on forever.  Alice's tongue crashed into the butter to my left and I watched as it slid up the knife to the handle before rolling back into her mouth.  The knife shook slightly and I found myself staring at the direct center of that nightmarish vista as once again Alice's tongue came crashing into the knife.  This time though I was not on the side and I screamed as I felt the tongue press me deeper into the butter and the movement as it dragged me and the butter I was in down to the edge of the knife.   My scream was quickly cut off as I had to hold my breath as I found myself covered in butter.  I lost all sense of position as I was rolled around and battered by an incomprehensibly huge object.  Suddenly my head was free and I saw myself moving away from the knife.   A wave of warmth hit me as I suddenly saw myself covered in shadows.  Looking up I saw huge white pillars extending in both directions.  I'd reached my destination.  I was in Alice's mouth.  She was going to eat me almost as an afterthought.  A tiny taste of butter before digging into her meal.


I started rising higher and I could see a veritable waterfall of saliva dripping down from the roof of the mouth.   I was too unimportant to even chew.  The tongue continued to rise and I felt my myself compressed between it and something above me.  A lound sound like something sucking something down rumbled in the distance.  I opened my eyes and looking down saw as the tongue descended without me.   I had been on the tip of Alice's tongue.  I had been pushed against the top of her mouth as she swallowed.  I had survived!  


My joy turned to horror as I watched the tongue rise again to where I was.  Of course.  Alice was getting that irritating feeling of food against the roof of her mouth out.  All that I'd recieved was a brief reprieve.  The gargantuan creature once again  struck against me and this time I was pushed further down it.  The oppressive humidity, the brutal force of the tongue, and the darkness left me with a feeling of terror and despair as I felt the tongue curl up in preparation to send me to my doom. 

Table by Stiletto

As I prepared to meet my end light suddenly flooded my vision and a massive blast of warm air came rushing over me as the tongue rolled out rather than dragging me in.  I suddenly felt myself in what was becoming the all too familiar feeling of free fall as I hurled through the air, the massive sound of feminine laughter echoing behind me.  The impact of landing was less intense than I expected as I was still mixed in with the butter and it absorbed some of the blow.  It still hurt but it didn't feel like anything had broke.  


The laughter continued to echo above me coming from both sides.  "Damnit Sam.  Did you have to show me that picture right when I was eating?"  Alice's voice rumbled like thunder in the sky.  "Of course I did."  Sam's voice.   Loud, closer to my position.  Slowly climbing to my feet I looked around and realized that Alice's laughter had almost sent me across the entire table.  I was looking at that glass full of orange liquid.  Sam's glass of orange juice that rose high above me.  


I started walking around the glass immediately.  I had to get Sam's attention.   If she and Alice left I had no idea where I was and if anyone found me it'd be a total stranger.   As I went around the corner I once again saw Samantha.  Seeing a giant eat was scary.  Not as scary as what I'd just gone through but still freaky.  I was watching what to me was enough food to feed an entire city was just rising and being casually devoured as if it was nothing at all by a single entity.  The sound of mountain sized quantities of food being chewed was a horrible reminder of the scale of things.  


As I continued to walk over to Sam I saw a chunk of egg that stood higher than I was sitting on the table cloth.  Salivating I ran over and bit into it.  Finally food.   I scarfed quickly, quite literally a starving man with a meal in front of him.  I realized as I ate that the egg seemed to have a slightly off flavor that I had trouble placing at first.  Not enough to ruin it, just strange.  As I finally had my feel and thought about it I realized what it was.  That flavor had probably been saliva.  This was probably come out when I had heard the girls laughing earlier.   I was reduced to eating people's partially chewed food.  Still at this point if it allowed me to live another day I'd do it.  


Looking at Samantha I realized I was running out of time.  I couldn't see anything on her plate.  Maybe there was stuff on the far end out of my vision but she was either done eating or very close to it.  Probably done seeing how she was pulling out her phone again.  Looking back over at Alice I could see she still had at least one pancake sitting slightly over the edge of her plate so I probably had at least until she was done eating.  


I should've been paying more attention to Sam.  Or more precisely paying more attention to Sam not paying attention to what was around her.   "Oops".  Sam's words were the only warning I got before I found myself dragged under a tidal wave of orange.  I attempted to keep my head above water so to speak but the pressure made it difficult.  Fortunately it was over almost as fast as it had started and I soon found mysef standing in a waste high mass of orange juice.  


"Don't worry.  I'll help."  Alice's voice this time.  Help with what?   I found myself covered in shadow once more and looked up to see a field of white descending towards me.   There was nowhere to run, it went on in all directions from where I stood.  It soon covered me and I shouted in pain as I was suddenly pushed down into the orange juice and dragged along the ground by whatever it was that had me.  Fortunately I wasn't scraped along too much as whatever it was seemed to fold up as it moved and I felt myself pushed up into one of those folds.  


The movement seemed to go on for a bit before I felt whatever I was trapped in rise into the air and then the feeling of freefall as it was dropped.  Whatever it was wasn't moving quickly although I did feel like I was in a weaker version of those rides at the carnival.  You know, the ones which use speed to push you against the wall.   Just this wasn't as fast which mean I had to brace myself against the wall to prevent myself from falling out.  The object I was in slowed down and then stopped quickly and after making sure it wasn't going to move anymore I crawled out of the crevice I had wedged myself into.  As I came out I noticed the strong smell of orange juice and the fact that it seemed to be dripping out a bit.  Further seeing small stitched decorations in it made me realize I was looking at a paper napkin.  Alice must have used it to dry up the orange juice.  


The question now though was where was I?  I didn't see the white table cloth at all.  In fact the ground I was on was a red coloration.  Looking around some more in the distance I could see dozens of pillars rising high into the sky above me.  And for the first time I saw multiple giants.  Men, women, children.  People of all ages sitting at tables enjoying their breakfast.  A normal morning.   I was on the floor now and I had to get out of here.  


Fortunately something had finally gone right.  Not too far from where I was I saw a large black object that rose high above me but seemed longer than it was high.  More importantly was the equally huge strap that told me I was looking at a purse.  And it was laying on it's side.  The metal of the zipper of one of it's side pouches glinted faintly almost like a welcome ramp.  While there would be the problem of getting out later, I'd be with Sam instead of lost in the middle of a restaurant waiting for someone to clean the floors and me with them.  


Running towards the purse, I couldn't help but grin.  I had eaten.  I had avoided being eaten.  And while there were problems ahead of me, compared to this morning they'd be far easier.  After all I wouldn't be on someone's pancake again.  As I reached the zipper, I quickly climbed up it.  Hell, the purse was only open a crack, more than enough for me to climb through.  Thinking about it this was probably a good thing.  After all I could always try and get out the same way later.  Wiggling through the opening I found myself in a massive dark cavern.  I could only see a bit in front of me near where I entered.  Despite my fears I needed to go further in.   After all when Sam picked it up it wouldn't be on it's side and I'd rather not injure myself by falling to the bottom.  The trip to the bottom didn't take too long fortunately.  Reaching it I settled in.  It wouldn't be long now I figured.


I heard something or maybe multiple large things scraping against the ground outside.  Breakfast was over apparently.  The ground below me tilted and I rolled with it a little until my former wall was now the ground and my floor now a wall.  I felt myself rising once more and soon felt the steady rhthym that I had come to recognize as someone walking.  This continued for a bit.  More than had expected in fact.  After ten minutes I was curious where Sam was going as it was clear that she hadn't returned to her car.   


It wasn't too long after this that music suddenly started blaring in my ear.   "Shot through the heart and you're to blame!"  Why was I hearing Bon Jovi?  Looking I saw a faint green light coming from the other side of pouch I'd hidden myself in.   I realized the music was playing from a phone.  Except if I recalled wasn't Sam's phone set to vibrate earlier?  And for that matter didn't she keep it in her pocket? 

 
The sound of metal scraping against metal came from above me and light flooded over me as the pouch opened.  I watched as five gargantuan digits descended wrapping around the phone.  Five fingers with long fingernails painted bright red that pulled the phone up and out so the music was just a faint melody.   I looked up and saw a collossal face.  Alice's face.  I wasn't in Sam's purse at all.  I was in the hands of a stranger and she didn't even realize it.   As the sound of the zipper once more heralded my encasement in darkess and the steady beat of Alice's footsteps against the ground echoed into my ears I couldn't help but wonder if there was any hope at all.  

Bed by Stiletto

I suspect I sat in the darkness for another ten, maybe fifteen minutes before I felt the purse shake and heard the jingle of metal crashing into metal.  This was followed shortly by a different loud creaking sound that I recognized as a door opening, one with hinges that needed to be oiled.  More movement followed by a short falling sensation before the ground under me once more changed it's orientation.  I felt something like a moderate sized quake and then heard music playing.  As everything finally stopped moving I slowly worked my way back up to the pouches opening.  Thankfully Alice had apparently once again dropped it on it's side.  A small light showed me that the zipper once again wasn't fully closed and I squirmed through the opening.


I fell a short distance before landing on a black substance almost felt like it had a bit of give to it.   Not too far from where I was standing I could see a white wall.  Unlike other times this seemed to be an actual real wall.  Walking over I could see the black thing I was on curved down into a dark crevise that I couldn't see the bottom of.  I didn't get too close to the edge because every second or two the ground shook slightly which concerned me a bit.  


I walked back to the purse and seeing how it was at an angle that caused part of it to be pushed over the edge of wherever I was, I was left with only one way to go.  I'd have to go around it.  As I walked I could see I was near the corner of the surface I was on.   And apparently the corner of the room I was in as it seemed to be pressed against the wall ahead of me as well.   As I came around the corner of the purse I finally got a good look at part of where I was.


Across from me I could see a black desk rising up and on top of it was the largest screen I'd ever seen.  Drive in theaters could only wish for a screen of that size.  Of course it was a matter of perspective.  The keyboard below it indicated to me that it was probably a pretty small screen relatively speaking.  Of course I could only get brief glimpses as the source of the small quakes was also in front of me.  I watched as a titanic  pale foot, nails painted the same shade of red as Alice's fingers slammed into the ground, rose up slightly, came down again, and repeated the process in tune with the music.  Clearly I was on Alice's bed.  The question now was what should I do next?


Doing nothing wasn't an option.  Even though I didn't know her this was one of Samantha's friends.  While it was a risk, it was still probably a better bet to get her attention than not.  After all at this point anyone who saw me was probably going to be a stranger.  At least in Alice's case it'd be a stranger who had a good reference.  
I continued my journey around the purse staying close to the edge of it and more importantly keeping as far away from that foot as possible.  Watching something that could easily be a city block just casually rise and fall as quickly as it did was yet another reminder of just how dangerous the world had become.   If I fell under it Alice would literally crush me like a bug and probably never even notice.  


Traveling up the bed I got a real look at Alice.  Long fair-skinned legs formed an arch reaching high in the sky before descending once more into a short black jean skirt.  I couldn't see much past them but I did get a brief glimpse of a black shirt as Alice shifted slightly.  I figured it was probably the same shirt she was wearing earlier.   
My walk eventually took me past the purse and onto the open black expanse that was Alice's bed.  Walking across it gave me a horrible feeling of exposure that wasn't help by the fact that I could feel each minute movement that Alice made.  A small shift of her leg would cause the ground to tremble violently for me like a major earthquake.  Even though she seemed to be a distance away from me I knew that all she had to do was roll over and she'd be right next to me, or even on me.  


Luckily Alice seemed completely absorbed in her music and while the constant trembling made the journey longer than I'd like,  I was finally nearing the top of her bed.  To my side I could see a rising mountain of black that was her shirt.   Rising high above from the other side of the mountain I could see an arm in the sky holding  what seemed to be a book.  Apparently Alice had been reading while she listened to her music.  Another arm lay in front of me, spread across the land like a great pale white wall.  My goal was to get to her face so I turned, intending to go to the far edge of the bed and around her arm.   


As I neared my destination I realized that I was going to have to wait.  Alice's left arm was draped across her bed, her hand partially on it, partially hanging over it.  Not seeing a way past it I sat down.  This soon became laying down on my back as I decided to rest while I waited.  I started zoning out a bit, enjoying listening to the music even if it was horribly loud.   Rolling on my side I saw movement off in the distance at the edge of the bed.  


My brain took a second to piece things together.  My initial reaction was one of curiosity.  After all whatever it was wasn't nearly as massive at the titans that were currently dominating my life.  As I squinted my opinion on this changed.  Namely when I realized what it was coming over the edge of the bed while maybe only the size of my van was still a van sized pale gray spider.  And it had apparently noticed that something was just the right size for a light snack.


Freaking out, I ran to the wall that stood in my path.  I screamed at it despite knowing that I would not be heard.  As I got next to it I started pounding on the white flesh that blocked my route of escape.  Alice had to see me.  She had to save me.  Glancing back I saw the spider had gotten much closer.  I could count out each of it's far too many eyes.  


Something slammed into me at that moment and I felt myself being pressed between two massive objects.  I was rolled along the part of the length of Alice's arm before being pushed up and against something hard.  Suddenly I seemed to be rising up and away from the wall of flesh.  The left side of my body seemed to be stuck between something.  Looking above me I saw a hard dark roof that blocked out any light from coming through it.  My body seemed to be stuck between that and flesh.  


Just when I thought things couldn't get worse.  I realized I was now effectively dirt stuck under Alice's fingernails.  She had probably felt me as a faint itch to be scratched.  Wind ripped across me as I descended rapidly towards a large black rectangular object.  I got a good glimpse of a massive letter I in bright red font before the Alice's finger pressed against it and I found myself rising into the air once more.  The black surface I looking at suddenly seemed to grow and expand in both directions.  Her itch scratched, Alice had returned to reading her book.

Ash Tray by Stiletto
Author's Notes:

And with this chapter the mature tag gets added as we introduce Alice's mother to the various things out to end Alex's existence.  

The next thirty minutes of my life could probably be best described as boring.  Which admittedly was improvement over screaming in absolute terror.   I spent it staring at red I and other than occasionally shifting ever so slightly whenever Alice turned a page doing nothing at all.  I thought about trying to pull myself out of the position I was wedged into but the fear of falling was stronger.  I assumed that eventually she'd take a break and I could tug myself free once her hand was resting against her bed or maybe a table.


Lost in thought I took a moment to react when I suddenly found myself rapidly falling towards the ground below and then rising up high once again.  This time with a clearer view of everything.  As I felt Alice rising out of her bed I saw "It" on the cover of the book below, now resting on top of a black stand adjacent to the bed I'd been on.  The horrible feeling moving rapidly forward and backwards great distances while upside down soon got all of my attention as Alice wandered through her home.

 

As Alice's hand wrapped around a large golden orb I felt myself beginning to slip free from my spot between her skin and her nail.  I spread myself out as best I could, holding on for dear life as my world spun slightly.  Then I saw a white plain below me, clearly cement as Alice stepped outside.  My grip became weaker with each step she took.  She reached down towards something and I saw a glossy black surface below me.  This was probably my only chance.  I was going to fall soon and at least now I was close to some sort of ground.  Slipping out I fell a few feet until I landed against the floor, surprisingly in a way that didn't hurt that much.  


Looking up I saw Alice's pale arm blotting out most of the sky although only briefly before it retracted, and I saw a large metal cylinder in her hand.  A soda can?  A cup?  I really couldn't tell.  But shortly after her arm and hand dissappeared I heard the sound of something massive moving away from me which could only be Alice.  Which lead to the question of where was I now?


The first thing that was obvious was that I was outside.   I could see the sky above me, a mix of blue sky and light gray clouds.  It was clearing up compared to the night before.  It was hard to believe it hadn't even been a single day yet since this had happened to me.  The second thing was that the glossy black floor went up on all sides around me.  I was in a bowel of some sort although it seemed to have some strange wall that rose partially in the center of it. After going around and confirming I was trapped I went to the center and sat down, leaning against the wall.   Sitting there, I faded into unsciousness, as my body sought rest from the almost constant stream of life or death activity.  


I figure it was around noon when I fell asleep give or take an hour.  It's hard to be sure when you have no watch.  But I probably had slept a good three, maybe four hours when I awoke to the steady rumble of an approaching titan.  It was still light although it was clear it that it was later in the day and the clouds were getting darker again indicating that there would probably be more rain tonight.  The sound of a large object scraping against the ground followed by the sound of something massive settling into it told me that my titan had probably pulled out a chair next to where I was.  I was guessing I was on a bowel on a table outside although I couldn't be a hundred percent sure on that.  I supposed I could be sitting on a ledge although based on only seeing Alice's upper body earlier I doubted it.  


I heard more sounds of movement from outside my vision before a trio of giant fingers rose over the wall of my prison.   They ended in unpainted nails longer than Samantha's but shorter than Alice's.  The fingers themselves seemed be slightly bigger than Alice's had although not as thin.  It was good that I was already sitting as I would've almost certainly fallen as my dwelling lurched suddenly as it was pulled towards the unseen owner.   


The fingers withdrew once more and I heard a strange scratching sound that is hard to describe.  This was followed not long after by smoke floating through the air far above me.  A deep feminine sigh rumbled like thunder from above.  A few minutes later I saw a massive hand, presumably the one those fingers belonged to above my jail, a giant silver bracelet sliding down it until it hit the wrist and then stopped..  In them was a long cylinder, glowing red and orange at one end, of which the fingers tapped against.  


A smoldering pile of ash came crashing down not far from where I stood.  A few pieces bounced away from the main pile landing just inches in some cases from me.   My unseen giantess was a smoker and I was in her ashtray.  I didn't smoke and adding to the problem I didn't know this giant's smoking habits either.  But I figured being in the middle  of the tray was a bad thing and quickly ran to what I hoped was the side from her perspective.  Most likely if she dumped crap into here, it'd be in the middle or the side closest to her.  Or so I hoped.  


Two more visits by the cigerette told me that I'd guess correctly as I watched more ash come falling down, but thankfully nowhere near me.  I wondered about the creature that was out there.  It was threatening to burn me alive and I hadn't even seen it at this point.  Just the tiniest bit of it which already dwarfed my world.   A few more minutes and I watched as the hand once more came down from the sky.  But this time it continued down and the pillar slammed into the ground.  The fingers then dragged it across the floor a little bit before letting it go. 


As it started falling towards me, I ran as fast as I could, not caring about the direction other than being in a spot not under a burning pillar.  Luckily it didn't fall straight and I heard it land behind me.  Turning around I could see I actually would've been safe where I was before, the cigerette having falling a few feet from where I'd originally been standing.   


I didn't have long to think about things before the light around me dimmed.  Looking up I saw that monstrous hand descending once more.  It wrapped itself around the bowel and was sent sliding my world tilted slightly as it rose.  As I slammed into the wall in the center of the tray, I felt a wave of heat as the remnants of the smoldering brown and white pillar came crashing into it just a few feet from my position.   Looking up into the sky I finally got a look at the gargantuan creature that had been unknowingly tormenting me.


Black hair, cut short, but matching the color of Alice's framed her face.  Glimmering black orbs looked down upon my world, failing to notice me, but once again matching Alice as did this titaness's skin.  Her face was a bit more rounded than Alice's.  A few small wrinkles, ones that I might not have noticed at normal size showed more of the differences between the two.  If I had to guess her age I'd have guessed mid forties maybe.  They looked so similar that I assumed this was Alice's mother.  

 

The world suddenly tilted the other way and I found myself rolling away from the center wall and into the wall closest to Alice's mother.  Looking up I saw a dark green wall of cloth that jutted out above me, hiding her face from my current angle.  Unlike her daughter, Alice's mom was at least reasonably well endowed apparently.  

 

Suddenly everything stopped moving and the ground shook as Alice's mom seemed to adjust her hold on my prison.  I watched as her arm once again blotted out my vision and heard a creaking sound coming from the direction it had gone.  I thought for a second maybe she was going inside but was quickly disabused of this as my world started tilting once more.  This time instead of sliding I realized it was starting to turn so that the wall I was against became the floor and I could see a monstrous black pit that descended down to unknown depths.  


I gripped the edge and watched as the first few bits of ash came falling out besides me.  My grip was loosening rapidly when suddenly the ash tray started turning upright once more and pulling away from where I was.  Pulling myself onto the edge, I held on for dear life as Alice's mom set the tray on a green surface.  From my vantage on top of the tray wall I could see the massive black enclosure of the trashcan that she'd nearly dropped me into.  Looking over I realized I was on top edge of another even larger green container, this one closed. 

 
"Almost forgot to soak the ashes."  The voice of Alice's mom roared over me.  As she walked around a corner I could see she had a simple ankle length green skirt that matched her shirt and plain black sandles with two straps and thin heels.  Maybe a minute passed before I saw her coming back, holding a glass cylinder with clear liquid sloshing around in it.  I was trying to decide what to do when the choice was taken out of my hands.  As her arm came down pour water into the tray, the silver bracelet that adorned it struck the side of the tray.  It was probably barely noticable to Alice's mom, but it sent me over the edge.  As I fell between the two green objects one of them moved even closer to me and I felt it impact against me.  For a few seconds felt myself rolling down something, being battered around but also having my momentum slow before I went over yet another edge.  From there I descended a short distance before landing against a white mountain that I then went tumbling down the side of until I bounced off of something black and then against something hard.  


I lay there, against the hard surface, not moving as I looked up at the wall that would flutter over me letting me see the pale tower that rose hidden behind it before the wind would blow it back hiding the tower again.  I kept my focus on this, trying to ignore the horrible pain I was in.  Then suddenly it turned away and I couldn't do anything but watch Alice's mom swiftly left my field of vision.  The sound of something slamming thundered through the sky telling me that she'd gone back inside.  


Slowly standing up I almost shrieked in pain as I moved my arm.  My eyes teared as I prayed that it was just a bad sprain or maybe bruising.  I hoped it wasn't broken.  Because my situation had actually gotten worse.  I was in Alice's backyard, I was injured, it was going to be night soon, and the rain was coming.

Rain by Stiletto
Author's Notes:

This chapter has a distinct lack of giants.  Don't worry though.  They won't be gone for long.  

 

 

I slowly walked in the direction I'd seen Alice's mom go in.   I had no real plan at this point other than keep moving.  It was already getting chilly and I imagined it would only get worse after dark.  To distract myself from the agony shooting up my arm I tried thinking about other things.  Those fun nights of gaming with my friends.  Stupid jokes that wouldn't make sense to those who didn't know us.   The random silliness of the day.  Keeping my eyes focused on the ground in front of me I could at least for awhile pretend that everything was normal and that it wasn't taking me an hour to cross a tiny portion of someone's yard.  


Coming to the edge of the house I wasn't really surprised to see a massive wall barring my way.  Above I could see the door but even if there was a crack I could fit under, there was no way up.  It wasn't even the tiny ledge back at Samantha's bathroom.  It was like a fortress wall rising far above me.  I continued walking alongside the wall to see if there was another way in.  A crack or something.  I eventually reached a gate.  While I couldn't see the top of it, the bottom was far above me that I could have been ten times my size and wandered under it.  And further confirmed my current trapped state as I stared at a ledge that at normal size would've been a small step but under the circumstances was probably a fatal fall.   I could see a fence rising in the distance across from the house, presumably into a neighbor's yard but I was already getting farther and farther from people and places I knew.  I needed to get back into the house and get Alice or her mom's attention.  Then they could get me to Samantha and then from there back to my home and family.  


But first I needed to get through tonight.  And that was going to be more difficult.  It was starting to get dark.  I needed some sort of shelter.  Seeing no choice I started heading back towards where the trash cans were.  It almost felt like a waste of time but staying here meant I'd be out in the open all night which gave me the shivers to think about.  As I headed back I realized the flaw in my plan.  Humans aren't really equipped to see in the dark.  And with all the clouds there was no moon or stars to help see by.  By them time I got to where I had fallen I could barely see in front of my nose.  I could see rectangular objects of immense size rising far above me.  Presumably the cans from before.  I walked over to the nearest one and using it as a guide started going around it, keeping an eye out for anything that might be of use.  


I heard a faint sound in the distance.  Like something tapping against the cement.  As I continued moving the sound started getting more frequent.  And I could hear it coming from various directions.  I had trouble figuring out what it was until something came down knocking me to the ground.  Something cold and wet.  Pulling myself up I started moving faster.  It was sprinkling and if I remembered correctly it was supposed to rain fairly hard tonight.  I had to get out of the open.  I saw an opening to my left and moving throuh it I realized I was between the wheel and the main barrel of the can.  I continued further in before sitting down as I listened to the light sprinking increase to a more steady drumming of water.  


I sat there shivering in the cold for an indeterminate amount of time as water pounded against my current abode.  A terrifying torrent that I could only imagine what would've happened if I'd been out there.  Time lost meaning as I continued to shiver until I felt another chill coming from my side.  Reaching down to feel it I realized that water was starting roll in from the outside world and I retreated further in.  


Each time I found a new spot to stop and rest it seemed I only got to rest a few minutes before the water seeped in further.   I think maybe an hour passed of this before my next attempt to flee further in found me stepping in water instead.   The water had been coming from all directions and I hadn't even realized it.  Now I found myself standing in it.   I stood there for a little bit, undecided on what I should do.  Until I realized it was rising.  At first it'd been like stepping in a rather large puddle.  I realized that it was starting to soak through my shoes and that meant I needed to get somewhere else or eventually I'd be swimming.  And with my arm hurting like it was that probably wouldn't last long.  


I already knew there was nothing back the way I'd came so I continued forward, hoping that I'd find something.   The water continued rising and within an hour I was soaked as it was waste high to me. I was in total darkness and only by feeling the plastic edge of the wall beside me could I be sure I was going in the right direction. 

 
A loud rumbling crack roared across the ground and I saw a brief flash of light before being enclosed in darkness once more.  A loud howling began and I heard a loud sound coming from behind me that I quickly realized was water.  Lots of water.  I only had a few seconds to brace myself before a torrent of liquid came pouring over me, dragging me out of the cavern I was in and out into the open.  I was dragged under as I came out I kicked as hard as I could to bring myself up, grabbing breaths where I could.  My arm felt like it was going to come off as I forced myself to use it to keep my face above water.


As I tried to stay afloat I saw a large object also caught in the rush of water heading towards me as another bright flash illuminated it briefly, letting me see my life line was a leaf.  Reaching desperately I grasped onto it, holding on for dear life.  Being able to focus soley on holding onto something while still difficult was easier than actually having to swim.  It also let me take stock of my situation.  And wonder what that loud roar I heard was and why it was getting louder.  Looking I realized I could see another dark object rising above me in the distance.  It seemed familiar and I realized I was looking at the gate from before.  And I realized then what I was hearing.


I held on for dear life as the object I was riding went under the gate...and over the waterfall on it's far side.  Crashing into the roaring river below I felt myself spinning wildly before losing my hold on the leaf and once again being dragged under the water.   I continued to struggle but knew my energy was going to give out soon.  As I was thinking I had reached the end I slammed into something.  I couldn't see what it was but I grabbed onto it and slowly pulled myself up and out of the water.  It seemed to sway and as I continued to pull myself higher up I felt what seemed to be an opening.  It was surprisingly small, in fact I had to squeeze myself through it.  On the other side I found myself sliding a short distance until I landed somewhere cold, but at least it was dry.  Being utterly soaked I took off my clothes and wrung them out as best I could.  I then walked a short distance until I my hand brushed against something else, something with a different texture than what I'd initially bumped into.  


At this point I was totally exhausted.  Something was keeping the rain and water out and I figured it was about as good as it was going to get.  They say if you're tired enough you can sleep anywhere.  I learned at this moment that was true.  After putting my clothes down besides me so they'd dry and I curled up as tightly as I could and soon dozed off, forgetting about the water that surrounded me.  

Cinnamon Roll by Stiletto

I woke up feeling of wind blowing against my face.  I was falling and saw that the object I'd been resting against was an immense white object.  I could see it was covered in letters although as I fell I couldn't focus on what they said.  I bounced off of what I now realized was a newspaper and back across the air until I hit a clear wall bouncing uncontrolled down it until I hit the bottom where the newspaper pillar was tilting away from me.  


Holding onto my aching arm I could feel my entire world swinging back and forth and could look out through the clear plastic that was probably some sort of protective sheathing from the rain where I could see that we were heading through someone's yard.  I then looked up and realized that I had no idea who was carrying me.  I could only see the blurred outline of a giant hand but the crumpled plastic and water along the outside prevented me from seeing much else.  


The giant which was carrying me soon entered it's home and a few seconds later I found the world tilting once more and tried to scramble away as the newspaper came rolling in my direction.  It was sheer luck that it stopped moving before reaching me and I realized it had probably snagged on something.  I could hear the movement of the giant in the distance but the newspaper blocked my view of whatever was happening.  


Realizing that whomever it was would soon be tearing the bag I was in open, I started looking around for my clothes.  Damp and filthy as they were, they were still better than running around naked.   Realizing that I couldn't see them anywhere around me I started working my way up, checking each fold of plastic to see what I could find.  I was maybe a quarter of the way up when felt the ground vibrating.  I watched as a massive hand descended and felt a mix of trepidition and relief as I saw that same silver bracelet I'd seen the day before.  I was still in Alice's home.  Five fingers dug into the plastic and everything seemed to start turning for a second I heard a horrible tearing sound.  Alice's mom wasn't going to untie the top of the bag.  She was just ripping it open.  As it pulled out from under the newspaper I could see the brown wood patterns of the table.  Figuring that it would be safer there than hanging in the air from a bag that was almost certainly going to be disposed of I dove out of the ever widening opening and onto the table.  


Looking up I could see Alice's mom towering over the table, the newspaper, and my entire world.  She turned and left my sight briefly before returning.  Her right hand reached down and wrapped around the newspaper lifting it into the sky.  I got a look at a plain dark grey T-shirt that went down until it reached the edge of some blue denim that told me she was wearing jeans of some sort.  I figured it was probably pants based on the weather outside.  


Speaking of the weather it was much warmer inside which I greatly appeciated.  Across the table from me, sitting in front of Alice's mother I could see a white cylander with the word "MOM" on the side and steam rising from it.   Despite everything it still felt weird thinking that tiny chip I could see in the handle was bigger than I was.  


More importantly was the bowel of cereal next to it.  Or more precisely the spilt milk and the wrinkled purple thing sitting in it.  Running over to it I found myself sucking the milk of the various folds until my thirst was satisfied before gnawing on the raisin itself.    Every now and then I'd look up to see what Alice's mom was doing but she seemed to be absorbed in her paper.   


I was settling happily  when a rapid thumping announced the arrival of the other giantess that had been messing with my life these past 24 hours.  Alice came bounding in wearing a dark black long sleeve sweater and matching black jeans.   I watched as she sat down to the side of her mom and put down a plate.  I couldn't see everything on it, but it definitely included strawberries as I watched as Alice casually popped one into her mouth.  


"I'm going to Sam's place later so I might be home late."  I felt a faint stirring of hope at Alice's words.  If I could get back to Sam's place my odds improved.  I started walking over to where Alice was eating, listening as she and her mom chatted about various things.  As I reached Alice's plate I realized I had a problem to solve.  How would I actually get to Alice.  Somehow jumping over a mile down just wasn't the most appealing plan.  


The sound of something hard clicking against the table had me look to my right.  I could see Alice tapping the table with her fingernails absentmindedly.  Every now and then while doing this her hand would lower against the table as would the edge of her sweater.  Did I risk trying to go in that way?  It'd be dangerous but on the other hand did I have another way?  


I couldn't see another way out of this.  Plus I was on a time limit.  Eventually breakfast would be done and then what would I do?  I slowly wandered over to where Alice was tapping the table.  I instinctively kept my distance from the fingers themselves.  I could see all the little lines we normally ignore along the skin's surface as they rose above me.  And as I stood closer the sound of the nails hitting the wood reminded me how easily I could find myself crushed.  Or in this case be torn apart.  She wouldn't even notice.  


I considered the alternative of trying to get Alice's attention again.  It was tempting but I still didn't know her.  If I could get back to Sam's it seemed like the better plan.  The clacking stopped suddenly and I watched as the hand came to a full rest.  Looking over I could see Alice waving her other hand as she told her mom something.  This was probably my best chance.   Turning back the hand resting against the table I ran up to it, right where it peeked out of the sweater.  Reaching up, I grasped the black cloth and pulled myself up and over it.   Looking around I realized I was actually getting a lucky break for once.  Massive black ropes stuck out at various points.  Probably just tiny bits of thread from Alice's perspective, but more than enough for me.  I quickly wrapped one around my waste and tied it into a knot.  I tugged hard on it and felt relief as it seemed to be holding firmly.  I then pressed myself against the side of the sweater and waited.


I didn't have to wait long.  The entire world started shaking as I felt it rise into the sky.  I then felt the floor give way under me as what was the floor became the wall and I found myself hanging from it.  I looked down and most of my view was blocked by the massive hand below me.  But Alice was moving.  


Soon a number of flaws in my plan became apparent.  First was the fact that Alice apparently swung her arms a bit when walking.  Probably not much but at my size not much still had me swinging back and forth.   Sometimes I'd slam against her arm.  Other times her arm would press into me.  Fortunately it seemed to mostly just push me into the sweater before moving back but still seeing an object the size of a city block heading towards me was the stuff of nightmares.  And it repeated again and again.


The bigger issue was the sudden chill.  I realized Alice had gone outside.  The problem now was I'd never found my clothes before.  And while this sweater probably was just fine for her, I was effectively in a chilly cave.  The only heat was radiating off of Alice and it seemed to be losing to the cold air outside.   I tried rubbing my body, moving around as much as I could, even gripping at Alice's arm when I crashed into it.  Nothing seemed to help.  


After ten minutes or so Alice stopped moving entirely and I wondered what she was doing.  I just hung there, the cold pressing against me from all sides.  I was shivering and my teetch chattered as I began to seriously worry about the possibility of freezing to death.  I was counting the time in my head, wondering why she was just standing there.  After almost half an hour I heard a horrible roaring sound followed by the sound of metal screeching.  Alice started moving again and I got a brief glimpse of a black and yellow floor.  


The air seemed to get slightly warmer and a few seconds later the ground shifted and I found myself with a floor again as Alice rested her arm against something.  As I heard the sound of something moving I realized that she was probably taking a bus.  That's right.  She'd walked yesterday.  Unlike Samantha, Alice apparently didn't drive.  I settled in trying to keep warm.  While not freezing it was still cooler than I liked.  


After what felt like a relatively short time I once again found myself hanging against the wall as Alice reached up and pressed on something.   The loud dinging sound I heard told me that we were where she was intending to get off.  Her arm shifted once more and I found myself swinging back and forth and spinning at the same time.  I almost lost my meal from earlier with how much it was making me queasy.  
Cold once again pounded against me as Alice exited the bus.  Fortunately this time I didn't have to wait long.  I doubt it was more than five minutes before I heard musical tone of a doorbell.  The creaking of a door opening followed by a happy sounding "Hey Alice!" told me we had indeed arrived.  Even better was the sound of Sam's voice.   I'd made it!  


The moved some more as Alice entered Sam's home and I sighed as I felt the warmth as we went inside.  "Do you want something to eat?"  Sam's voice called out from not that far away.  "I just ate, thanks though."    As Alice responded I was glad for that.  I'd already had one adventure too many with Alice's food.  "Well if you change your mind there's some cinnamon rolls on the table.  Still warm too."  
I soon found myself looking down at a green floor.  Alice's hand was going down towards it.  This was my chance to free myself.  Maybe there'd be a better chance later but I was at Sam's home and didn't want to find that I'd given up my only opportunity.  I started tugging at the knot I'd tied trying to loosen it.  And damn, I'd done too good a job.  Alice's hand came to a complete rest against the surface but I didn't know how long I had.  I slowly untangled the knot, every slight shift of Alice's arm making my world shake.  As it finally came free I slid myself out of it and found myself bouncing down onto Alice's hand. 


I immediately started running towards the side intending to jump off when it suddenly lifted off the table.  I fell flat against it and held on before I realized a shadow was going over me.  I looked up and saw a massive red blade heading towards me.  Shit, Alice must have felt me and was scratching at an itch.  I dove to the left and watched as the monstrous red nail stuck against the white skin of Alice's hand.  Before I could do anything else it moved along the skin and slammed into me, sending me into the air for a short moment.  I instinctively closed my eyes and was surprised as I felt myself land in some sort of warm substance.  


Opening my eyes I noticed the substance was a white thick liquid, almost solid and only my head seemed to be above it.  The smell of cinnamon hit my nostrals and my eyes widened as I realized where I was.  Looking up above I could see Alice's face looking down at all the rolls.   A massive hand covered me in darkness and I heard her voice.  "Maybe just one."  I watched as white pillars came down around me, pressing against the roll before they suddenly rose away, leaving me looking up at Alice's face once more.  "No.  I already ate.  I don't want to gain more weight."  
Sighing in relief as Alice left my line of sight I attempted to shift myself.  It was time to get out of this icing before it was too late.  Except I couldn't budge.  I attempted to wriggle and felt almost no give at all.  Shit.  I continued to try and press against the icing, to force myself free.  I figured it would eventually budge but the work was clearly going to be slow going.  


A loud thump to my side made me stop for a second and look to where it came from.  I saw a wall of black that further up bulged out letting me see the giant yellow Batman logo that I recognized from one of Sam's shirts.   I had no more time though as Sam's fingers wrapped around the cinnamon roll and I found myself rising up once again.   As the movement stopped I found myself staring at a wide cave, opened ever so slightly I could see  glimpse of white walls, stained with yellow inside of it.  The sound of air being sucked in made me look up to see two smaller caves above me.  I couldn't see very far into them and honestly I was fine with that.  My imagination was already more than enough.  


A wave of heat blowing over me had me look back at the the first cavern and I watched as it started opening up, letting me get a full view of the white pillars that were rising above me and going down below.   The mess I was stuck in moved forward and I could do nothing but watch as the front of the landmass I was on went into the cave.  The massive white objects tore into the ground in front of me and I was rising up and away as I saw the cavern close once more, the pink lips sealing everything away.  But I could easily imagine the destruction as I watched Samantha's cheeks bulge out and in as her teetch crushed whatever was in there into a mushy paste.  


I heard the loud gulping sound seconds before I saw a bulge in Sam's throat as she swallowed.  I probably should've continued to try and get out of the icing but really, where would I go?  I looked up and saw a pair of giant blue orbs looking down on me with delight.  If I'd been normal sized this would've been something I admit I wanted.  I mean I did have a mild crush on her.  On the other hand, this specific delight I could do without.  I watched as once more the cavern in front of me opened up and felt the heat pouring against my face.  I finally started struggling to free myself at this point but it was far too late.  Hell, it probably had been too late from the moment I had landed in the icing.  Darkess enveloped me as Sam pushed the cinnamon roll into her mouth.  I looked up and briefly saw the red cieling above me, saliva making it glisten.  At least until the cave entrance closed once more behind me and I heard the ripping sound of Sam biting into the roll once more.  Except this time I was on the wrong side of it.  


As I felt the ground under me shift and slide to the side, the sound of something grinding to my left told me what my end was going to be.  Ground between Sam's molars, a bit of extra protein mixed in with her cinnamon roll.  

Sam's Mouth by Stiletto

If my journey days earlier in Alice's mouth had been the stuff of nightmares, this was actually worse.  At least there I'd been able to see for the most part with just brief periods of darkness.  Plus the distinct lack of chewing.  This time I couldn't see a thing.  I could hear the sounds of impossible quantities of food being ground into paste and I felt the world shake as I was inevitably pushed closer what was almost certainly the end.  


One chomping sound.  Movement.  Another much louder sound as I heard Sam's teeth press against each other.  More movement.  This time sideways and up slightly.  Was this it?  I felt something huge tear through bread and icing and the feeling of warm air against my arm.  I pushed myself sideways, and bumped into something hard before rolling down a warm moist incline.  


Something slammed into me from above, pushing me further down and the strange taste that was a mix of saliva and cinnamon filled my mouth as I was pushed down beneath Sam's tongue.  I quickly brought my face back up out of the saliva struggling to move forward as chunks of food almost the size of my head pelted me.  Yet probably not even noticable to Sam other than maybe as a faint bit of flavor.  Then the feeling of movement as something huge above me rolled backwards and then the sound of something below me.  Sam had swallowed the roll.  


Of course it wasn't over.  That was the piece I'd been on.  It wasn't the whole roll which I was quickly reminded of as light briefly shone upon me letting me see the monstrous red beast that was Sam's tongue above me.  I'd been pushed back against where it's fleshy mass went into the floor of her mouth.


Once again I was encased in darkness as another giant chunk of brown and white came through the cavern followed by the tearing sound of Sam biting into it.  I did my best to stay where I was, figuring that being under the tongue had to be better than being on top of it or between her teeth.  The food was clearly making her salivate heavily and at least once I had had to resist a sucking force as the saliva I was standing in was sent rushing forward.  


Another swallowing was followed by more cinnamon roll.  I was pretty sure this was the last bite as I saw a flesh covered appendage briefly that I assumed was Sam's finger push it in.  Keeping to the my position the entire world continued to shake and slide as Sam continued to finish her food.  


As she once more swallowed the remaints of food, I felt the ground below me shake but not as brutally and with a steady rhythm.  I sighed in relief as I realized Sam was walking and apparently done eating.  I started slowly pushing myself forward through the lake of saliva.  I needed to get out of here.  It was hot, I was completely soaked, and who knew how long I had until Sam decided she wanted to eat again?  

The world started shaking violently once more and I was pushed under the saliva as the giant beast above me came crashing down.  Sam's mouth opened briefly letting me see the giant red tip sliding around grabbing tiny chunks before it rose and I once more heard as food and saliva descended down the pit I knew was far below me.  


Shit.  I had a problem.  Clearly Sam had felt my movement and had gone hunting for what she probably thought was a chunk of food she'd missed.  If I went too far up she'd probably get me next time.  I stopped moving for the moment and just held myself as still as possible.  This wasn't really a viable long term plan but at the moment I decided I was fine with just being alive.  


"Done eating?"  The sound of Alice's voice told me Sam had headed back over to her.  "Yeah, I just need to do one more thing."  Sam's words roared about me and by the end I had trouble hearing what she said as it felt like someone had left me in a theater with the sound running at max out of all the speakers. 


My ears were still wringing when the cavern once more opened and I could see Sam's hands rising towards it.  They seemed to be cupped.  I had only a second to wonder what it was when a veritable lake came pouring in and suddenly I found myself being dragged by the rapid flow of water as it swirled around in her mouth.

I slammed against the white slabs of Sam's lower teeth the sound fo water pouring out of her mouth assailed my ears.  As I gripped the tooth closest to me and slowly stood up I realized that her mouth was still open.  I didn't have much more time to think as the smell of mint suddenly assailed my senses right before a mass of green goop came down upon me.  Intense pain almost paralyzed me as I felt massive bristles dig into my back and slam me against the tooth before dragging me along it, almost like it was trying to crush me against it.


Fortunately it let me fall free from it almost as fast as it had grabbed me.  As I watched the massive brush go over each tooth I knew if I'd stayed stuck it probably would've smashed me into the mess of toothpaste and under it's mint flavor Sam wouldn't have even tasted it.  The constant movement of the mouth prevented me from doing much more than holding on until after a few minutes of this the brush retracted from Sam's mouth as it awaited what was next.  


Which was another assault of water.   Once again I found myself being dragged through Sam's mouth.  The difference this time was as I felt myself scrapping along one of her teeth I soon found myself in a state of free fall.  I got a glimpse of a giant pale white neck that might as well have been a high rise building before falling past a flowing black wall.   Then I saw a flash of gold and white before I crashed into a hard metal object.  I then felt a horrible stabbing pain and I was pretty sure I heard something crack before my vision blurred and I fell into darkness.  

Lunch Box by Stiletto

I woke in complete darkness.  For a few seconds I got scared that I'd done something to my eyes.   Except I realized then i was sitting on a cold metal floor and leaning against a wall that seemed to likewise be made of metal.  Where the hell was I?  Standing up I shivered a little before reaching out with my uninjured arm.  Putting it against the wall I began going around strange room.


Slowly working my way along the walls I soon discovered that I was in a large room that seemed to be rectangular in shape.  I then crossed around what I guessed what was the center, zig zagging around to see if I could find any clue as to where I was at all.  But I came up with nothing.  Apparently the room was completely empty except for myself.


Which left me with the question of where I was and what was happening.  I think I spent another thirty minutes before I heard the sound of something of something huge approaching.  The sound stopped outside of my room before the ground sloped suddenly sending me sliding down it until I came to a stop at another wall.  The room then landed on something and seemed to bounce slightly although not brutally so.  More like a slight swaying.


I heard something click outside and then the ceiling above me started rising up letting light flood in.  My eyes needed a second to adjust but I could hear just fine.  "I found it sticking to your watch.  I'm telling you, I've never seen anything like it."  Alice's voice.  As my vision cleared up I could see a massive face looking down upon me.  Two black orbs seemed fixated on my every slight movement and her mouth was opened slightly in a state of wonder.  She'd apparently taken off that sweater from earlier as I saw a dark green unadorned t-shirt instead.  


Under her considering gaze I couldn't help but curl my arm around myself.  I mean I was naked and here was a woman I barely knew looking at me.  But I was found!  The worst was finally over.  I still had no idea how I was going to communicate with them as it was clear my voice was too tiny to be heard.  But hell, if I had to do charades or even just give signals for yes and no then we'd get somewhere.  It was just a matter of time now.


"It's so weird."  Another familiar voice rumbled from above.  Turning around I saw Sam likewise looking down at me.  "I mean it's a tiny human and it's in my Fallout lunchbox.  This is like some weird dream or something."  Sam shifted forward until her face was completely above me, covering me in shadow.  "It's so covered in gunk you almost can't tell it's a person."  


I didn't really like being called it.  But then again I was so ragged and tiny that who knew what I looked like to them?  Sam clearly didn't recognize me yet so that needed to be the priority.  I started shouting and waving my good arm up at her.  "Sam!  It's me!  Sam!"  I knew she couldn't understand me, but hopefully if she looked closer she'd at least realize that I recognized her and put 2 and 2 together.
"It seems excited to see you."  As Alice's voice filled the sky above Sam looked up at her.  "Yeah, it looks like it's had a hard time.  I'll go grab it some food."  At that Sam pulled up and away from my view and I heard the loud thumps of her wandering away.   Food.  Things were getting better.


As I was thinking suddenly I felt myself being squeezed between two strong pale objects as I was pulled up into the sky.  I was brought to a stop in front of a massive black eye that was looking at me closely before the fingers turned in such a way that one lifted allowing me to stand up on the other.  The eye seemed to shift focus slightly as Alice let out a small giggle.  Well small to her.  It made me fall to my knees as her hand shook.  "Oh, you're a guy!"  


More loud thumps announced Sam's return.  "What are you doing?" 

"I was just taking a closer look at our friend here.  He's a guy.  It's hard to see but there's a teeny little penis on him."  I couldn't help but blush at Alice's words.  I mean, yeah at her size it was tiny.  But still.  Not to mention the fact that she had looked.  It was embarassing.


Alice's hand descended once more, lowering me back into the metal room.  Right after she deposited me, Sam's hand came down next to me and dropped a large green object that had some sort of juices leaking out of it.  It took me a second to realize she'd cut a grape in half.  As I bit into it I heard the sound of liquid splashing in the far corner.  Turning I could see Sam raising a giant cylinder back into the sky and saw water pooling up over there.  Her voice came down from the heavens like a veritable goddess of mercy.  "Sorry guy, but I don't have any glasses that small.  Don't want to accidently drown you, so water is in the corner."  


No longer an it.  Sam still didn't know who I was but she was helping me.  I sighed happily as I continued to enjoy the most wonderful grape I'd ever had.  I was found.  I was safe.  Sam would protect me.  And once she realized who I was she could get me to my family.  It was finally over.


Then Alice asked.  "So what are we going to do with him?"  

 

End Notes:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So we are nearing the end of Alex's little adventure.  Is he saved?  And whether the answer is yes or no, will it be Alice or Sam who brings his salvation or his doom to him?  

 

Sam's Room by Stiletto

"I'm not sure.  He's so tiny.  Where did he come from?  Are there more like him?  This is all too weird."  I couldn't argue with Sam about that.  Although it was certainly weirder from my perspective.   Hell, I wasn't fully sure what the correct answer was.  I didn't really have an interest in becoming some scientific curiosity or a freakshow.  


A massive shadow darkening the world around me had me look up to see Sam's face looking down at me.  "Can you understand me?"  She was clearly trying to speak softly although her voice sounded loud to my ears.  I waved up at her, cupping my hands together while shouting "yes".   With her looking at me, even if she couldn't hear she'd understand right?  


"You do understand!"  That happy loud squeal hurt my ears but at the same time brought hope.  Sam was trying to communicate and sooner or later I'd get the situation across to her.  


The next couple of hour were a sequence of revelations.  Alice and Sam tried to figure a faster way to communicate than charades.  Eventually Sam put a pair of dice, one bright green, the other gold and told me the gold was yes, and the green meant no.  From there began the slow game of twenty questions except with it being a lot more than twenty.   I quickly got across the point that I'd been shrunk.  From there it went through a bunch of other things finally reaching that yes I lived nearby and yes I know Sam.  


Once we got that that Sam's face lowered even closer to where I was standing, blue eyes focusing on me, clearly trying to place who I was.  "I can't tell.  You're just too filthy."  Sam's face pulled back away and before I could wonder what was next Sam's left hand came down, covering the sky above me as her thumb and forefinger came around me.  I grunted as they pressed me between them with strength I couldn't even begin to resist.  And yet I realized that Sam was trying to be gentle as I was brought up into the air.  


She placed me in the palm of her right hand, putting her left over it, as if to hide me from the world, or maybe protect me.  It was hard to be sure as she started walking.  It was just a matter of seconds until she reached her destination and as her left hand rose up I found myself looking down at a sink.  I almost laughed as I realized I was in that same bathroom where Sam had almost knocked me out with the water from her hair.  Had it really only been two days since then?  It felt like so much more time had passed.  


Her left hand reached over and turned on the sink and she seemed to fiddle with the water a bit before she was satisfied.  She turned over her hand under the water before letting some pour in and then brought it up, before raising the hand I was sitting on next to it.  She then tilted the hand with the water in it slightly, letting pour onto me.   "Try and get as much of that stuff off of you as you can".   Her voice almost soft.  


Ever try and get encrusted melted cinnamon roll frosting off with lukewarm water?  It's not as easy as it looks.  Especially when you're almost completely coated in it.  Still I got a lot of it out and was soon something almost resembling clean.  I hadn't realized how good it would feel.  The rain had left me more bedraggled than anything.  This was actually refreshing.


As I cleaned myself, Sam continued to watch, and I could see that moment of recognition.  When her mouth dropped open, and her eyes widened.  "Alex?"  Her shock and surprise causing me to wince as her voice roared over me.  


"Wait.  Your gaming friend?"  Alice's head popped up over Sam's shoulder.  I'd forgotten about her in all honesty.  "The one you said you caught staring at your boobs once or twice?"  Alice giggled as she spoke.  I mean I guess I could get her amusement but really, did she have to bring that up right now?  


"Yeah, this is him."  As she spoke, Sam's fingers curled up and around me, enclosing me in darkness as I felt her start walking again.  Had Alice's words angered her?  Shit.  The last thing I wanted was Sam angry.   Almost as soon as she started walking though, she came to a stop and her hand opened up once again.  It tilted slightly clearly indicating that I should get off of it.  I clambered down it, finally coming to a stop on another large object.  The spot I was on was dark although it seemed to have a mix of different colors.


Above me Sam burst into laughter.  I would've asked what was funny until she deigned to point it out to me.  "Don't you recognize what you're standing on?  It's the Player's Handbook."  Sam giggled, looked over at Alice who was giving her a confused look as she clearly didn't get the humor, and then started laughing harder.  I sat down chuckling a bit myself.  It was kind of amusing.  It did feel like some weird D&D campaign.  Where we'd finally reached the end.  Looking around more I could see I was on Sam's desk.  She was turning red from laughing.  It wasn't that funny but I think it might've been her way of relieving some of the weirdness of this entire situation.  


Finally Sam calmed down enough to talk once again.  "But enough playing around.  We have to decide what to do."  Sam's face lowered until it was almost touching the book upon which I stood.  One of her blue eyes watching me.  I shivered a little under it's gaze, being reminded once again of my nudity.  And blushing as I remembered I'd seen Sam the same way even if she didn't know it.  

End Notes:

 

 

 

 

The next chapter or two will conclude our story.  For those who have been reading this feel free to share your opinion.  Should Alex have a happy ending?  Or will the final chapters be bittersweet?

To Survive by Stiletto

I'm in some sort of glass prison.  I try and look outside of it but the glass has a series of patterns on it that makes everything outside seem blurry.   Looking up is a wide opening from where I can see bright blue sky.  So apparently I'm outdoors.   I don't remember how I got here.  Something feels wrong about the entire situation.   
I see something massive move outside the prison, before a giant snowy form wraps itself around the glass and I feel it and myself rising.   I hear Sam's voice right next to me.  "Did you get it?"  She has to be the one holding the glass.  But why am I in it?  And get what?


"Yeah, here you go."  Alice's response tells me who Sam was talking to.  I hear the sound of something like metal cracking and then the sky above is blotted out.  I look up and can see Sam looking down at me, her blue eyes squinting as if it's hard to see me against the glass.  "Well I've decided.  You like my boobs so much, I figure you'll enjoy being together with them."  


I'm getting confused.  Until her face pulls away and I see a metal cylinder of red and silver above me.  It turns and a flood of dark yellow liquid comes pouring down like a waterfall, pushing me down before I start rising.  I'm soon maybe four fifths of the way to the top of the glass, swimming in the liquid as foam surrounds me, making it hard to see or breath.  


As I attempt to stay afload, my nose wrinkles in disgust.  The smell of beer is overpowering.  I can't stand the stuff but I know Samantha has always enjoyed it for whatever reason.  The glass starts tipping and the beer flowing out.  I turn and I can see the massive cavern of Sam's mouth as a veritable river starts pouring into it. 
I desperately try and swim away but the the current is too strong.  Just as I'm about to be dragged in, suddenly the glass rises up once more and I find myself swimming close to one of the edges, about half way up this time.  Looking up, I see Sam's face, smiling down at me.  "I think I've found a new favorite blend.  Just add Alex."  Her giggle is so happy as the glass starts tilting once more.


This time there's no chance for me.  I'm already at the edge which is tilting towards her mouth and soon I'm sent falling into it followed by a massive lake of alcohol.  I turn to see the last bit of light as I watch blades of ivory come down on each other, followed shortly after by darkness.  


Slowly the beer I'm floating in starts swirling around.  Getting faster and faster.  Why doesn't she just get it over with?  I'm dragged in the current around her mouth and slide over her tongue until I hit something hard on the side of her mouth.  I'm then sent back the other way but as I hit her tongue this time, instead of sliding over it, it rises up pulling me out of the lake of beer and slamming me against the ceiling of her mouth.


A loud gulping sound follows and the tongue lowers once more.  The cave entrance opens up again and I can see I'm covered in a mix of saliva and beer.  What is she doing?  Looking out I see a smiling face.  "Bye bye."  Alice's hand rises up and waves daintily at me as Sam's mouth slowly shuts once more.  


The tongue pushes me back and I can feel myself falling.  The heat gets unbearable and I'm sure I can feel the air getting stagnant.  I'm crashing down against something slimy and I scream in fear and pain as I shut my eyes.  I then open them again.


I stand up, breathing hard.  The cover made out of tissue paper falling to the ground besides me.  I love over and it's still dark.  I'm looking out of a clear wall across a giant chasm.  On the other side a deep rumble comforts me.  Sam is deep asleep.  She doesn't know about my nightmares and I won't tell her.


It's been almost four months since she found me.  The question of what to do was a big one and we actually spent a few days figuring it out.  We eventually told a few people we trusted.  My parents.  Sam's mom.  Jim and his wife.  A few others that we decided we can trust. I think my mom took it the worst.  She actually fainted.  
We've decided for now not to go public with this.  Well everyone has acquiesced to my desire not to do so.   I'm afraid of what would happen if the government decided to step in or some crazy on the news decided to check things out for themselves or some other horrible thing.  Thankfully nobody forced the issue as I really couldn't stop them if they did.  Which is further proof in my eyes that this is the right call.  Even without crazies the publicity would be another thing to mess with their lives.  This way things are quiet.  


As Sam's snore rumbled again over my little room, I smiled.  Well okay, relatively quiet.  I mostly stay with her.  My mother gets way too nervous and my sister has young children.  Alice hasn't told her mom.  Which left Sam or Jim as the only two viable places to stay.  Under the circumstances I picked Sam.  


One of the first things she did was convert a card storage box into a small bedroom for me.  I stay in it at night to be safe.  She doesn't want a spider or something to get me while she sleeps so she fits the top of it on tightly each night before going to bed.  It's not air tight but it's tight enough to keep anything from crawling in.  


I basically wander around in a toga made of toilet paper these days.  Clothes don't come in super duper extra small after all.  The big problem I face is boredom.  Everyone still has lives outside of me and things like work, school, friends whom they're not sure if they can trust with this secret means there are times I'm alone.  They try to minimize it but it's unavoidable.  


I've become a big movie watcher by default.  With Sam's TV serving as the world's largest movie screen.  Which she likes to remind me is actually a tiny little 27 inch thing.  We still try and involve me in our game nights although it is tricky.  A lot of games just aren't viable.  It mostly has to be stuff I can point at what I want to do and they do it for me.  Which means a lot of games with lots of things happening across the whole board aren't exactly viable.  After all how can you direct the US in Axis&Allies when you can't see the other side of the map let alone explain what units you want to build where?  Still, we are trying things to see what works and what doesn't.  


Alice visits.  A lot.  I'm not sure what to think.  Of everyone she seems to be the most fascinated by what's happened.  I'm not fully sure if she sees me as a person or just an interesting toy.  While she's always well behaved, indeed Sam has left me with her twice and nothing has happened I can't help but be a little nervous around her.  She's definitely got a wild side that she tries to keep under wraps around me.  
I'm mostly recovered from those few days of nightmares.  We think I might have cracked something in my left arm during all of that, but it seems to have mostly healed.  Not perfectly.   I still feel pain when I move it certain ways, but it seems to have mostly recovered.  


I'm probably in better shape than I've been in a long time.  With not much to do I get far more exercise in just out of boredom.  Plus Sam has taken to being very strict about me eating healthy.  Milk, water, fruits, vegetables, and the occasional bit of meat.  I can only think of one time I've had something sweet and that was on Alice's birthday where they gave me a tiny bit of cake.  Well a whole damn lot of cake from my point of view.  


A loud thump knocks me out of my reminiscing.  Looking over I can see the massive yellow clad form of my titaness watcher climbing out of bed.  And without her alarm clock.  That's a rarity.  A loud yawn roars through the room and as Sam rubs her eyes she looks over at my room and smiles brightly.  "Good morning!"


Yes.  It's going to be another good day indeed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7351