Mob by girlfood
Summary: A crew of bank robbers get an unusal job and meet an unusal person.
Categories: Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 26329 Read: 77280 Published: August 11 2007 Updated: April 21 2008
Story Notes:

Warning: Adult material. If you are under 18 you should leave.

 I was thinking of making this one a bit of a longer story. I may add to it later on. Please leave me reviews or pass on ideas. Thanks and enjoy :) GF

1. The Hit by girlfood

2. The Second Vore by girlfood

3. Brendan and the Italians by girlfood

4. Maneuvers by girlfood

5. working together by girlfood

6. War and Digestion by girlfood

7. Digesting Dudes and Boxing Boys by girlfood

8. the end of the Mayor by girlfood

9. Girl talk by girlfood

10. Double Dining by girlfood

The Hit by girlfood

The little man behind the desk leaned back in the chair. It squeaked a bit, betraying the hinges neglect of grease. The room in which the man sat, like the chair, also showed signs of neglect. It was small and congested with file cabinets, with just enough room for a desk, and a few uncomfortable chairs placed before it. Occupying one of those chairs sat a man of average height and muscular build. He had fair hair and a fairly becoming face. Along his well strengthened arms were tattoos of guns, cars, shamrocks and women. Jason O’Hanlon was as tough as they came. He gave one the impression that he could be thrust into any situation and keep his composure. This impression was exactly true.

Almost.

 

Jason was always nervous in this tiny office. He hated it here. He hated coming here. He hated even thinking about the room. All this hatred stemmed from the fear that took him whenever he entered the room. The origin of that fear put its feet up on the desk and stared him straight in the eyes.

 

“You know why I called you here?” said the little man.

“No Harvey. I don’t,” answered Jason as evenly as possible.

There was only one correct answer when Harvey asked if you knew why you were here. It didn’t matter if you knew why or not. As it turned out, Jason had no clue why he was here.

 Jason’s chair was crooked. Only three legs ever touched the ground at any one time which caused Jason to oscillate back or forth with every shift of his weight. It was just another little thing that added to his discomfort. It bothered him. He wondered if Harvey had uneven chairs on purpose.

 

“Look kid, we both know that you’re a good boy with a solid crew. You’re a natural leader under pressure which is why I asked you here. Your score few weeks ago proves it.

   I have a job for you that will require a good leader. I know your past and I know about the guys who work with you. They’re real men, I gotta tell you. Brendan, your right hand, he got caught and he didn’t rat us out. He did his time like a man. Good fighter too.  Your friend Kevin’s a good lad as well. He wouldn’t rat out his buddies either. Stands too much to loose with his IRA pals. Not sure ‘bout the other one though. He know enough to hold water? What’s is name…”

“Frankie,” they both said together.

“Yeah he’s a good kid, wont rat,” Jason assured him.

“Good! Now you’re probably wondering what the hell you’re doing for me. I got a big job for you that is a little different from your normal line of work.

 

Jason’s normal line of work was robbing banks and armored cars. He was quite good at it, pulling off a score of over a million dollars three weeks ago. The money had been divided into six parts one large part for Harvey, one for each man in the crew and one to pay off the supplies they had bought for the job.

 

“What do I gotta do Harvey?” Jason asked. He was trying his best to suppress his fear and concentrate on work.

“Kill someone. Or rather,” Harvey added hastily to Jason’s expression of distance, “You gotta make sure someone else kills someone.” A satisfied smile spread across Harvey’s face. Jason was more confused than before but hoped Harvey would elaborate rather then confess to not understanding the order. When Harvey remained silent Jason spoke up.

“Harvey, my guys don’t…”

“I know, I know. You’re not killers, you’re a peaceful bunch. You pulled off that last caper without firing a single shot. That took great planning by the way.” Harvey added with genuine admiration.

    “Your businessmen. That’s why you don’t have to pull the trigger. Someone else will take care of that. All you gotta do is secure the area before that person arrives. I just want you guys there first so nothing happens to the hitter.”

“You’re worried about the hitter’s safety?” Jason was nonplussed. “Harvey surely the guy knows what he’s doing…”

“Our hitter is of the more delicate sort. Doesn’t like to get involved with guns, knives or anything to do with a fight. Just goes in, kills and goes out.”

“How does he…”

 “Never mind how,” said the boss. “You go in, stick a gun in the face of everyone there, handcuff them and wait. Simple as that.”

 

Jason knew he had no choice. If he were to back out he would need a real reason, which he didn’t have. If he lied about a reason, the truth would eventually make its way back to Harvey and then he would be a dead man. There was no other alternative when Harvey gave you a command. He was cunning, ruthless and above all, intelligent. He had outsmarted the cops, the feds and the rival crime organizations in the city. He was close to being top-dog in crime, maybe a step or two behind the Italians but gaining ground on them if anything.

 

“So who’s our target?” Jason asked tentatively.

“Chinamen. The bastards have been meddling in our business, don’t concern yourself with the details but trust me when I say we’ll all be a lot better off with these goons outta the picture.

      “There will probably be about four of them. Should be a banker of theirs present with a couple of soldiers. Expect them armed and dangerous. We got one of their boys locked up in the back with Knuckles. Take him, knock against the backdoor in the building they hang at and shove his face up against the window. Once they recognize them they’ll open the door. That’s when you go in like the friggin’ Marines and take them down. They won’t be expecting you and they have no security cameras or lookouts. Must think themselves immune to attack. Once every thing is set you call this number and say ‘Dinner is served.’ Say that and the hitter will show. Easy as pie. Here’s the address.”

 

Harvey passed Jason a piece of paper with several notes scrawled on it.  

 

“We picked up one of their boys today. We gotta move now so they don’t think it’s weird that he went missing and then suddenly showed up to the door. Have you got your crew assembled?”

“Yeah they’re waiting out back.”

“Good. Go get the hostage, Knuckles has a piece for each of you. Your payout is five hundred apiece when you’re done. And Jason, make sure your boys know to keep quite about everything they see!”

 

Jason walked from the room as confidently as he could, trying not to hurry and betray his unease. There was danger in Harvey’s last few words and it had shaken him considerably.

 He got the prisoner from the incredibly large and remarkably strong Knuckles, who also handed him a backpack of equipment they would need. It looked like mostly handcuffs.

    “Gave one of your guys a shotgun already. It’s just in case those Chinamen don’t wanna cooperate.”

“Thanks Knuckles,” said Jason with a wink.

  

The car drove off into the night. It was filled with four dangerous men. The fifth man was terrified and trying desperately to make his peace with God.

 

 The prisoner was sitting in between Kevin and Brendan in the back seat. They didn’t know his name. He looked about twenty or so. He also looked scared shitless as he sweated and shook. His heart was pounding. You couldn’t blame the kid.

 

“Change the fucking music,” said Kevin from the back, making the prisoner jump.

 Dave Matthews Band had just come on the radio and the whiney music was more than Kevin could stand before a job. Actually, he could never stand it.

“Put on some Dropkick Murphy’s.” he added with a good deal of emotion.

  Frankie, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, played with the radio for a bit until he found the ACDC and left it there.

“Not much else on,” he grumbled.

 

Jason filled everyone in on the plan as he drove. He neglected to mention that a hit man would be arriving after they had taken the place for fear that the prisoner would refuse to cooperate. He simply said that one of Harvey’s representatives would be coming to meet with them.

 

They pulled up to the back of a building and got out quickly. The prisoner was grabbed by Frankie and marched up the stairs to where a metal door with green pealing paint stood waiting. The four men took up position on either side of the door. The prisoner knocked. Presently a panel slid open on the door and a pair of eyes looked out, searching and finding only a lone man before him. 

 

 A moment later the panel slid shut and the door swung open. It was all that was needed. Jason ran through the door and pistol whipped the gatekeeper with the Beretta. The man went down like a sack of rice. Brendan had followed him in and the two of them drew a bead on five startled and somewhat intoxicated men sitting at a card table, playing cards and smoking. Only one reached for his gun.

 

The bullet from Jason’s gun caught the man in the upper arm, causing him to drop his weapon and let out a yell. Frankie had forced their first prisoner through the door which Kevin was closing behind them. For a moment the six Chinamen and the four Irishmen stared at one another, one set in disbelief the other set with malice. Then Jason began giving orders.

“Brendan and Frankie, start searching them for guns. Then get them locked up. Kevin and I will cover you. One of you guys moves, your dead,” he said in a dangerous tone. “You stay still and we won’t harm you.”

All men nodded and submitted.

All but one. He was grinning with a ‘fuck you’ stare at Jason. He was also the only one who seemed to be completely sober.

“You’re gunna get it you Irish fuck,” he spat.

“Yeah it sure looks that way,” Jason said.

 

Brendan and Frankie were the logical choices to search the enemy. Frankie was a wrestler with huge physical strength and Brendan was a black belt in several martial arts. Jason himself had won a Golden Gloves boxing title a few years back and could handle himself, but he was the leader and it wouldn’t do the search himself. Kevin was no slouch either, but but Kevin was the best shot so the two of them covered their partners while they searched the men.

 

“So Brendan, you think you’re a badass?”

It was from the man still bravely and calmly sitting in his chair as he was cuffed and searched.  He was the only one to say anything, aside from the man who had been shot in the arm who had been moaning a lot until Frankie gagged him.

 

“Good to see you again, Barry” said Brendan dismissively, while rummaging around in the pockets of the man’s neighbor and pulling out odds and ends.

“You know this motherfucker?” said Kevin in surprise.

“We did some underground fighting in the past,” Brendan explained as he stepped back with his comrades, the last of the Chinese being shackled.

“I beat him with a roundhouse to the temple. K.O.’d the bastard.”

“Until the next time we met,” interjected the Barry. “I beat your friend after getting him a head lock,” he said looking at Kevin. “It was over in fifteen seconds from start to tap out.”

“Yeah, it’s true. It’s why I started studying some Jujitsu,” Brendan admitted. “The man has some skills with grappling.”

 

“Enough talking!” said Jason. “We have a job to do.” He picked up his phone and made the call.

“Yes?” came the answer at the other end.

“Dinner is served.”

The phone went dead.

 

It was odd. The voice on the phone had sounded high, feminine. Surely the hit-man was not a woman. Perhaps she was simply the person who answered the call and passed the message to him?

 

They didn’t have long to wait. A call came to Jason’s phone from the hit-man’s number. He answered.

“Open the door,” was all that was said. Once again, the voice belonged to a woman.

 

Jason motioned to Brendan to open the door. The person standing outside was alone. The woman walked in. She was about 5’7” with blond hair. She was wearing jeans and a Tossers  bellybutton t-shirt. Brendan shut the door behind her, staring not at her beauty, which was considerable, but at the simple fact that she was a woman.

 

“Who the fuck are you?” Jason asked, as politely as he could.

“I’m the fucking hitter. Who did you think I was?”

“I was expecting…”

“A man?” she sneered.

“Uh, yeah.”

“Well a man’s not coming. I am. Get outta my way and let me get to work.”

The four men obediently moved from between her and the targets looking thoroughly confused all the while.

The Chinamen in the mean time seemed amused that a woman was doing the work of a man.

“What’s the matter? Cant stomach it yourselves?” shouted Barry.

“Is she gong to breast feed you when she is done?” cried another as a ripple of laughter made its way between the prisoners.

 

“No, they can’t stomach you,” said the woman. “Not like I can. And I think I will start with you,” she said, pointing to the hostage that Jason had shot in the arm.

 

She raised her hand over him and slowly lowered it. The man in the chair began to scream though the gag. His dimension began to diminish. Everyone stared in wonder as the man was reduced to the size of a thumbnail. He stared up in what Jason made out to be an expression of shock. His eyes were fixed on the woman.

“Aaah. Chinese food. My favorite!” she said with exaggerated pleasure. There was a cruel look behind her eyes. She picked up the man, tilted her head back, raised him above her wide gaping maw, and dropped him in.

 She swallowed hard and then opened her mouth to verify to her audience that the man was no longer in her mouth.

“What a yummy appetizer,” she exclaimed and directed her attention towards the hostage the Irishmen had brought with them. She sauntered over to him in a sexy type walk, accenting the movement of her hips and smiling evilly.

“Can you guess who’s next?” she asked the man. 

 

She raised her hand once more and the guy predictably began to shrink.

 

“Oh God, No!” he screamed.

 

The woman looked down at him. She was humungous! She reached towards him and brought him towards her huge lips, which parted and revealed perfect white teeth, each of which were bigger than he was. The man, his name was Jeff, was pushed through the mouth and into the dark steamy cavern within. The tongue was already covered with saliva and the young man presence caused an exacerbation the moistness in her mouth. The man was shoved to the side of the mouth. Now he was between he cheek and the woman’s teeth.

 

Jeff was ashamed that he had been captured by the enemy. It was his fault that one of his friends was at this very moment being digested in the giant woman’s belly. He had waited to be swallowed himself, or perhaps crushed to mush by her giant teeth, but she chose to shove him against her cheek instead. Her mouth was opening and light was slanting in between the rosy lips and the cavern trimmed with white teeth. 

 

The woman selected another man, this one wearing glasses, as her next treat. Everyone in the room saw that she had not swallowed the previous man, but held him against her cheek because it bulged and moved.

 

The woman raised her hand again.

 

“Ahhh!” the scream alerted Jeff that someone was just outside this woman’s red lips.

Jeff saw another man brought up to the mouth and drawn in by the lips and tongue. The man was one of the economists of the Chinese Organized Crime Ring. Jeff had never met him, but he knew him by site.

 

The man slipped towards the throat as the tongue manipulated his tiny body. He saw her giant gullet grow bigger as he slid towards his doom.

 

“Help me!” he screamed at Jeff right as he reached the dark entrance to the woman’s throat. Jeff had neither the time nor the inclination to try and squeeze between the top and bottom teeth to brave the lady’s tongue and try to save the man. A second later the tongue pushed the man up and back. Jeff heard the loud audible swallow which shook his soul worse then gunfire ever had. The woman opened her mouth and light poured in and Jeff saw the pink back of her throat. It was as if there had never been a man there, but there had been and he was headed down towards the woman’s stomach. Jeff couldn’t believe it.

 

He looked towers the opening of the mouth, still lined with white teeth. Another man was visible without. He was being dangled upside down before the mouth. Suddenly the angle of the mouth changed and Jeff found himself sliding back. He realized the woman was tilting her head back and raising the man in her hand over her open mouth. The man in her hand looked down to see the well lit mouth below him. He saw Jeff in the corner of the mouth but there was no one else. He realized with a chill that his two companions were in the belly of the woman. Her face was so beautiful. How could she be so cruel? Soon I will belong to you, he thought, looking at her face. She lowered him down. The mouth came towards him with remarkable quickness past the lips and teeth towards the pink powerful tongue. The mouth closed, sealing him in darkness. He heard something that made him terrified. It was giggling.  The woman was giggling at his predicament. The suppressed laughter hurt the man’s ears and his body as with each giggle he was pushed against the top of her mouth. His nose was broken as a result. He cried out but didn’t get a chance to do much more than that because a second later the woman swallowed. Her tongue forced him down and he was pushed towards her throat with what felt like incredible speed. The throat welcomed him and the esophagus muscles contracted behind him sending him in a wave like motion down towards her belly.

 

The next man Jeff saw was called Jake. They had been friends since childhood.  Was he to sit her and watch as friends and partners pass by me and into the gullet of this giant woman? It was worse than being swallowed alive, Jeff thought to himself. I am being forced to watch as my friends pass into the woman. I cannot watch idly. I can not let such an old friend die without a fight.

 

Jake was brought up to the woman’s mouth, which opened up enough to allow Jake passage through.

“Jake,” screamed Jeff.

“Jeff? You are still alive?”

“Yes!”

Jake was on the woman’s tongue now and sliding back towards the throat.

“Ahh! Do not eat me!” screamed Jake to the woman.

Jeff could stand it no longer.

“Hang on Jake, I will help you!” cried Jeff.

 

He desperately tried to squeeze between the teeth the barred him from Jake. He could tell the woman had felt his attempted breakout and clamped her teeth down as a result. She also parted her lips allowing some light and air to the two men.

 

“Ahh! Help me! Don’t eat me! I’ll do anything! Pleeeease,” wailed Jake. He was blithering as he begged the woman not to eat him. Jake’s keens wrenched Jeff’s heart but had no effect on the woman. She opened her mouth and, for a moment Jeff saw Jake lying on the tongue with his legs just dangling in the throat. He was moved upwards with the help of the tongue and closer to safety. This struck Jeff as odd. Why had she saved him from his death rather than causing it as she had the last two men?

 

This thought never penetrated Jake’s brain. He was merely relived to be somewhat further from the throat then he had been. Just as Jake was trying to crawl for the opening of the mouth of the he saw a form dangling before its opening. It was the last man, Berry, the toughest man among them.  Barry passed the lips and entered the mouth. Her tongue shoved him to the side of the mouth opposite to that of Jeff.

“Help me Berry!” Jake cried as he too was sent in Barry’s direction.

 

As a result of being closer to the throat, Jake was not thrown clear of the teeth as Barry had been but landed instead just before them with his arm across a tooth. The woman closed her mouth quickly to prevent Jeff reaching Jake and Jakes arm was crushed between the teeth as a result.

 

“Aaaahhh!” The scream was piercing. Jake tried to pull his arm away but couldn’t. The strong teeth that had captured it held it for what seemed to Jake to be a very long time. He was sobbing and begging again although Jake seemed to be talking to a variety of different people all at once; the woman in who’s mouth they now found themselves, Jake’s own former victims, his parents, Barry and Jeff themselves, even God, an entity to whom Jake had never before spoken in his live. Barry found it pathetic.

 

Finally the teeth separated, releasing Jake’s shattered arm. Jake tried to scramble over the teeth and towards Berry.  Barry did not move to help Jake.

 

Jeff vaulted over the teeth as they came apart, thinking to help Jake to relative safety but the tongue caught Jake as he tried to reach Barry. Jake was tossed towards the inky blackness of the throat, sliding slowly towards the end. He turned and reached out his arms, one good and one broken to bits. All was lost, he thought as he felt his body move over the edge of the esophagus.

 

Jeff slid towards the entrance to the woman’s throat after Jake. He reached for him and grabbed the broken arm. He pulled as much as he could without pulling himself over the edge along with Jake. Jake’s scream of horror was audible to even the Irishmen watching the woman from outside.

 

Slowly, they both slid deeper into hot sticky throat of the woman. Jake’s feet were dangling over the edge. Jeff was struggling to find friction on the back of the slick tongue.

She could end this whenever she wants, he thought to himself. Instead she lets us suffer in fear.

 

“Barry!” Jeff called. “Help us.”

 

Jeff was desperate. He doubted that Barry would come to their aid. Barry was always too selfish for that. Jeff’s arm was now pointing downwards into her throat and his head was inching over the horrible drop as well. He wondered why the woman’s swallow reflex had not kicked in. She must be practiced at suppressing it he thought. I wonder how many men have preceded us into the pit of her stomach?

 

Barry refused to move. He watched the two men slip towards the gullet and now only Jeff was visible. They were a lost cause. Instead of aiding them in their plight, he tried to move towards the mouth opening. It was slow going but he went as fast as he could without pressing against the woman’s cheek too much. He was trying not to call any attention to his movements, hoping that the woman would be focused on Jeff and Jake sliding down her throat. He had almost reached the front teeth when her lips came together and blocked out all light. He tried to force them open but could not. Suddenly he heard a gulp.

 

Jeff still had a tentative grip on Jake’s hands when Jakes foot finally triggered the swallow reflex. The woman’s tongue tossed Jeff over the edge and together they fell, pushed closely against each other in the narrow confines of her esophagus. They screamed together. The writhed together, the smell of sweat was strong from each of them. Suddenly the esophagus ended and the entered her stomach. A blast of heat hit them and a second later they plunged into the liquid at the bottom. Somewhere they herd someone sloshing, or was it the natural movement of the stomach? It was loud in here; there was constant noise of food digesting. It smelled of acid. The liquid began to burn them quickly.

 

Barry didn’t give up. He cursed and shouted as the tongue snaked forwards, snuck underneath him and flicked him back towards the gullet with one swift movement. She must be tired of games, thought the Chinamen. He slid off her tongue where her esophagus muscles took over and guided him downwards towards her belly.

 

The four men watched in amazement. The woman had eaten all the men alive. They knew enough not to speak while they watched her mouth and tongue manipulate her food. They maintained their prudent silence until she swallowed one last time.

“Good work guys,” she said. I gotta get outta here. See you later.”

She walked out, pausing only to open the door.

 

Brendan looked excited, everyone else looked shocked. Jason was the first to speak.

“Lets go guys.” He said. They left the room and drove back towards Harvey’s office to tell how things went down and collect their pay.

 

Inside the woman’s stomach Jeff had abandoned Jake and started swimming downwards. It was a difficult process because of the constant motion of the stomach and the pitch darkness. Finally, he arrived at his objective. If he could force the sphincter to the intestine open, or wait for it to open itself, he might be able to make it out of here. He quickly decided to try to open it. He kicked and pushed at the portal to the intestine but his eyes were burning out, he could feel it. His face was becoming a mass of burns, his hands felt like they were being fried on a grill. Still, he struggled with the entrance to the intestines. It felt like it was starting to give. No! It was opening on its own! He could swim through. Suddenly, something pushed him aside and swam into the opening. It was Barry, he realized. She had finally swallowed him too. The sphincter closed before Jeff could follow Barry through, he had lost his last hope for escape.

 

Siobhan walked out of the building and sat down in her car. She could feel the men wiggling within her. She loved the feeling. Turning on a Pink CD she drove off into the night, relishing the struggling within her stomach.

 

Barry, for his part, didn’t benefit much from forcing himself into the intestines. He was already badly burned and didn’t live long. His body was further digested and absorbed by Siobhan, although not as thoroughly as the others. Siobhan never knew the difference.

The Second Vore by girlfood

The hit in which Brendan had played a part had taken place three days ago. They had since been paid by Harvey but Brendan had not given the money much thought. He still had a ton of dough from the bank robbery earlier that week. Now someone was knocking on the door. He walked away from his computer and looked through the peep hole. Jason was standing on the other side.

 

The door opened and Jason walked through. Brendan looked tired, his normal clean appearance was somewhat tarnished. His eyes were bloodshot and his face unshaven. He was not wearing a shirt, although there was a pile of dirty clothes in the corner that overflowing the hamper. Food wrappers, apple cores and orange peelings were laying on the table and a stack of dirty dishes were in the sink. His bed was unmade.  The studio smelled funny. All in all, the room looked like something several frat brothers had occupied over a long weekend.

 

“Brendan, you look awful? Have you slept recently?”

Bad breath washed over Jason as Brendan responded.

“A little. Its been hard the past few days.”

 

Jason walked over to the table where there were several drawings of what appeared to be a woman’s face. Drawing was not one of Brendan’s talents so the pictures had come out badly. Nevertheless, Jason recognized who it was supposed to be.

 

“Are you upset about the job three days ago?”

“Why would you say that?”

“You haven’t been to the gym to spar with me since the hit. Besides, I talked to Frankie. You guys haven’t been lifting weights or running together since then. Kevin hasn’t seen you either and nether has any of your other friends except fleeting glances of you walking here or there. Something is bothering you and as your friend I would like it if you told me.”

“Well… You have to promise to keep a secret.”

“You went to college for me bro. (For those of you who do not know; ‘college’ in this instance means jail.) I won’t say a word of what you tell me.” 

  

Brendan was silent for a few moments before speaking.

“all I have been thinking about the past few days was the hit,” he confessed. “I lift weights, do karate and rob banks Jason. I don’t kill people. I feel terrible about the guys we offed. I know they were bad guys, worse then us even, but it’s not in my nature.”

He sighed loudly.

“Dude, I understand that you are upset but you weren’t the one to wack ‘em. That was the girl. Besides, I never even told you that it was a death mission. Plus, I talked to Harvey after the job. These guys were horrible. You wouldn’t believe some of the things they did.”

“True, but let me finish,” Brendan sighed again. “I have never told anyone about this before but I am into vore.”

“Vore?” Jason echoed with a look of confusion on his face. “Is that a… drug?”

“You know I don’t like drugs, they ruin your body and your mind. No, vore is the word for eating in Latin.  I am into giantess vore. It means I would like to be eaten by a giantess.”

He said the last few words rather quickly and quietly while looking at the floor.

“You want to be eaten by a giantess?” Jason reiterated his speech again.

“Yes. I know its weird but I can’t help it. Ever since I was a kid and first figuring out what turned me on I was fascinated with women and watching them eat. It was especially fun for me to watch them eat something like shrimp or oysters or something that they would eat almost the entire body of an animal. I always wanted to be the animal. Its weird and I cant explain it,” Brendan said all this quickly, as if a lifetime of keeping a secret had finally found an outlet and was coming out in a torrent that, once uncorked, Brendan was powerless to stop.

 

“I feel awful thinking about the Chinese. They were people who suffered a horrible fate but at the same time I envy them and wish I could have been eaten too! Isn’t that a horrible wish?”                             

 

“Er… Yes,” said Jason who was still processing everything he had just been told. “But don’t feel bad.” Jason reassured him. “It’s just what turned you on. You didn’t eat those guys.”

 

“Anyway, why don’t you and I go down to the Warf Rat’s Rose and get a drink? My treat.”

 

Brendan nodded and silently pulled on a shirt, a jacket and his scally cap. They walked through the darkness together Jason all the time reassuring Brendan that it would be normal to feel like he just did after so many years of hiding his fetish in secret.

 

They walked into the pub and past the bouncer who smiled, genuinely happy to see them. They were friends with him and occasionally bought him beer.

 

The inside of the joint was packed, noisy and dimly lit. There was no live music session that night so the juke box was playing something awful.

 

“Uugh,” said Jason. “It’s hard to believe that someone thought this was worth recording.”

Jason insisted the Brendan get something to eat so they ordered two dark beers and a burger with some fries.

 

Brendan was halfway through his meal and Jason on his second pint when they both saw her; an average sized woman with light hair that the both had not trouble placing. It was her.

 

Brendan was staring at her. He shook his head blinked a few times and pinched himself. Then he took as sip of beer and looked again. She was definitely the girl from the other night and had sat down at the bar alone.

“I gotta go,” said Brendan and stood up to make his way towards the woman. “Brendan, wait. Maybe we better not go talk to her.” Brendan wasn’t listening as he weaved between the tables separating him from the bar.

 

“Excuse me,” said Brendan sliding into the seat next to her. “Is this seat taken?”

“It is now that you’re in it,” said the woman to him.

I was supposed to ask permission first, then sit down, Brendan thought to himself. He was having trouble feeling confident now that the woman whom he had obsessed over was sitting next to him.

 

“May I buy you a drink?” he inquired.

“I suppose.”

He ordered her what she asked for and then politely asked her to join him and Jason at their table, motion to where Jason sat. She obliged and together they adjourned to the table.

“I remember you guys from the job the other day,” she began. “You seemed a bit shocked that I was there. As for what I did who wouldn’t have been shocked.”

“Well, it was a surprise to have a woman arrive when that kind of work is traditionally male,” admitted Jason.

“I remember you asking who the fuck I was,” she said looking at Jason. “My name is Siobhan. I’ve been working for Harvey for almost a year, once she discovered my talent.

As for you guys, Harvey told me a bit about you. He said you were professional.”

Brendan hurriedly introduced himself, sticking out a huge hand for her to shake. She obliged. “… and my friend is Jason. He was the mastermind behind our bank robbery which you no doubt read about in the newspaper.” 

Jason suspected that Brendan was trying to impress her with boasts of their former accomplishments or get the point across that he had plenty of money.

“So, how did you come to the neighborhood?” asked Jason. He hoped to stay off the topic of crime and vore.

“A few years ago. I moved with my mother when we…”

The conversation turned to the normal topics when people are trying to get to know each other. They avoided speaking about their first encounter.

 

Brendan thought that the whole thing went rather well. He made a few clever jokes here and there and the conversation was lively, without the general pauses between topics that so often plague discussions between people who first met.

 

Both Brendan and Siobhan seemed to be getting on well, which worried Jason. He knew what Siobhan could do and Brendan seemed an all too willing victim. He had to try and prevent them going home together. Fortunately, Siobhan didn’t seem to want to return to Brendan’s place when he offered. She agreed to him walking him home. Jason got the distinct impression that he was unwanted by his friend and excused himself to Siobhan but under his breath he added to Brendan; “Be careful partner, don’t disappear on me.”

The two walked down the disserted street. It was late and no one was around. When they finally arrived at the third level apartment that belonged to Siobhan, she invited him in for a cup of tea before Brendan went on his way. It was then that she brought up the topic that had been avoided.

 

“Brendan, it was nice of you to invite me to your table tonight. You and your friend are nice, at least to me, but I know that you loved what I did to those men the other night.

Brendan looked shocked.

 

“How did you…?”

“It was written across your face. Besides, why else would someone invite a man eating woman to their table if not for the vore?”

 She had him there. Brendan confessed to it. “You’re so pretty and then when you…”

“Do you know why I work for Harvey?” she interrupted. “He figures I’m a good way to kill a man and take care of the body all in one. Essentially, I’m a dumpster to him.”

“That’s awful!” Brendan exclaimed in a sympathetic voice.

“You didn’t seem to think so the other night,” she accused him.

“No…yes. Uh… yes.”

“I hate what I do. Do you know why I do it?” She did not wait for a response but continued on her own. “I can’t help it. I simply can’t help myself. I enjoy doing it way too much to stop. I started working for Harvey because I figured that I would at least be eating criminals rather than innocent people.”

“That was…”

“I don’t want to eat you,” she blurted, cutting him off in mid-sentence. “But it’s what happened to my last boyfriend. Please don’t tempt me to start a relationship that will end in death.”

“Siobhan, I would love to be your boyfriend… and your dinner.”

“Don’t say that!” she almost shouted, but managed to restrain herself before waking her mother.

“Let’s just be friends for a while then,” offered Brendan. “At least that way I will know you.”

Siobhan nodded. “I would like that,” She said quietly.

 

The days turned into weeks and Jason noted a sort of oddness about Brendan, a preoccupation. He seemed to be doing everything with half a will. He also knew Brendan was spending time with Siobhan. She was all he talked about. It was getting annoying pretty damn fast.

Brendan was in the Italian section of the city. He hated being here but Siobhan had let slip that she loved cannolies so he figured he would drop them off as a surprise. It was when he was getting into his car that he heard a voice behind him.

“Freeze!”

Brendan froze.

“Put your hands on the roof of the car and don’t you move if you value your life.”

How could he have been some dumb? He was dreaming about his heart throb and wasn’t paying attention to his surroundings. Now look at the mess he was in. With no one to blame but himself, he put his hands on the hood. The guy was not that smart. He started reaching for Brendan’s pocket to find his wallet. In so doing, the barrel of the gun was aimed away from his head. It was all that was needed for a seasoned criminal.

Brendan’s arm came around and knocked the thief’s arms so the gun pointed away from him. He then grabbed the upper arm of the gunman and pummeled a kick to the man’s chest. A twist of the man’s wrist caused the weapon fell from his hands. A blow to the side of the man’s head was all that was needed to knock him out.

 

Brendan used his toe to kick the gun into a nearby drain and then looked back at the body. His blood was up from having a gun pointed at him. He was too angry to simply leave the man on the street. Instead he picked up the body, threw him into the trunk and sped off.

 

“Brendan, what a pleasant surprise,” said Siobhan as she opened the door. “Why, are you carrying an unconscious man?”

“Thought you might like a midnight snack,” he said and quickly told her of what happened.

 

The world Tony awoke to was quite different to the one he left when he was knocked out. He remembered that the guy who he had held up had done a number on his ribs and then blackness. Now a huge face of a good looking gal was looming above him. It was somewhat bigger than it should be, he thought to himself. The proportional size of that head compared to its apparent distance from him seemed all wrong. He looked about himself, despite the pain this caused to his throbbing head, and confirmed his suspicions. The room was way out of whack. Everything was huge. That bastard must have really hit him hard. He wondered if, when falling, he had struck his occipital lobe on the pavement which would account in damage to his vision.  

 

“You’re not dreaming,” said the woman in what was a soft tone. The intensity of the sound seemed to Tony as if someone had just set up a speaker next to him and cranked the volume.

 

She picked him up between her thumb and finger. This was when Tony began to suspect that something was going on indeed. The woman’s mouth opened wide, showing giant teeth that exceeded even his own size, strands of saliva glistening between the top and bottom of her mouth and at the back, the dancing uvula.

 

“What! Wait! What’s going on?” shouted Tony, all useless of course because Siobhan had lowered him onto her soft tongue by now.

“No!” cried Tony as her mouth snapped shut behind him.

 

Brendan watched as Siobhan swallowed, giving him a smile.

“Thanks for the midnight snack,”

Brendan didn’t say anything. His feelings were of extreme sympathy on the part of the man, despite the fact that the thief had held a gun to his head not long before. He also was incredibly turned on.

 

Siobhan showed no signs of remorse as she reached for a cannoli and took a bite.

Brendan took a bite from his own canola and tried to calm down and come to terms with his conflicting emotions.

 

What the hell was that? Something else entered the stomach. It fell on Tony who inadvertently got some in his mouth. She was eating a cannoli. He was nothing more than an after dinner treat!

“That was delicious,” said Siobhan. “Thanks for dropping by.” She sipped her tea which scalded the man within her.   

 

Brendan could not stay any longer, he had to get out. He had to leave before he went insane. Guilt had crept over him in the realization that he had once again been an agent to shovel live human beings into the mouth of a predator.

 

You wouldn’t feed someone to a shark, he thought to himself as he watched the girl before him sit and drink her tea. You would never feed someone to a tiger, so why feed them to a woman? The end result was the same.

 

Siobhan did not know anything was wrong. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. She had kissed him just like that! She had kissed him with the same mouth that had swallowed so many people. He was instantly more excited and more remorseful than ever. He tried to smile, if only for the sake of politeness.

 

“I won’t keep you any longer, sorry to have intruded so late in the evening.” He stood up and turned to go.

 

“It’s no intrusion. I’m happy to see you. Why don’t you stay for a bit longer?”

Brendan couldn’t. He couldn’t bear the idea of someone in her belly being digested as they spoke.

 

“No, I’m sorry. I have an early day tomorrow. I really must be going.”

“Well, will I see you later?” Siobhan asked.

“I’m not really sure. I will try and call if I can.” He walked towards the door. “Anyway, I will see you around.”

 

Once in the hallway, he breathed a sigh of relief. Then he went down the stairs to where his car waited for him.

Brendan and the Italians by girlfood

“Brendan, I want you to come to the office for a minuet.”

The voice in the cell phone was friendly and meant to put the listener at ease. It was like a snake addressing you in a sociable voice, thought Brendan. You didn’t want to trust it no matter what tone it used. Still a purr is better then a rattle and Harvey was definitely purring. Brendan could not refuse the ‘request’ lest he incite the ire of the Irish boss.

 

“I need you to watch my back today kid,” said Harvey as he met Brendan outside his office fifteen minuets later. “We’re going to meet some of our friends in Little Italy. Ever been to Little Italy?”

“Sure Harvey,” Brendan did his best to gaze into his eyes but Harvey had a stare that would have made a cobra stare at the floor.

 

“You drive kid,” he said tossing Brendan the keys to an old car.

“Harvey, surely Knuckles is a better bodyguard than I am.”

“Sure but I have him on a different job at the moment. I need a good fighter behind me right now and you’re the best I got, aside from Knuckles of course. Besides, it’s not as if I expect trouble from the Guineas.

 

It wasn’t as if he needed a bodyguard either, thought Brendan to himself. Harvey was short and as a result, as small target. He also possessed surprising strength and speed.   

 

Brendan climbed behind the wheel and together they drove off.

 

“Harvey, come in! Come in! We have a table waiting for you. Please allow Gino to show you to your seats.” The small balding man standing before them greeted them as if they were royalty and gestured towards a large man in a suit that looked more expensive than the car they had just arrived in. It could not hide the mass of muscle that rippled underneath it as Gino brought them to a table in a private room where a corpulent elderly man was sitting eating a meal. To his right was another man, about fifty or so, much skinnier than his companion, and looking at them over his thick rimmed glasses. The two men stood up and each in turn embraced the two Irishmen with looks of friendship and warm greetings. Both introduced themselves to Brendan. Finally, the fat man motioned them to sit.

 

“My friend Harvey, would you and our dear friend Brendan accept some red wine?” inquired Mario, who was the fat man and also the local Italian Mafia boss.

Harvey accepted. A beautiful woman with long dark hair sidled up and started pouring out glasses of the crimson liquid.  She smiled at Brendan and stared at him.

 

Everyone toasted each other’s health.

Brendan watched the woman’s backside as she walked away. She was wearing a dark shirt that quit about half way down her chest, and a tight, pocket less pair of jeans which fit her form perfectly to exhibit her perfectly curved buttocks.  Brendan wondered if she was there as a waitress, eye-candy or as a disturbance to Brendan’s curiosity. She was extraordinarily attractive. 

“Something to eat perhaps?”  asked Mario again.

“I think we’re not hungry just at present Mario,” said Harvey in a lets get down to business this way.

“I was asking your kid here if he would like something on the menu,” Mario spoke evenly to Harvey. “How ‘bout it kid?”

Taking his que from Harvey, Brendan spoke up. “No, thank you.” If Harvey wasn’t eating, he better not either. It would look disrespectful to his boss, despite the fact that he thought it impolite to refuse the Italian’s hospitality.

“You sure? How about a cannoli? You ever had a canoli?” he pressed.

“No thank you sir. I actually had one last night interestingly enough.”

“You know Brendan I do find that interesting. As a matter of fact I find it damn fascinating that you had a cannoli last night. You must have been in our neighborhood to get one seeing as we’re in the best part of the city for them. We’re you here last night?”

Brendan mentioned the name of the pastry shop that he had patronized the previous evening which was just a few blocks down.

“It’s funny that you were there last night. See, Joey here says his son Tony went missing last night. His friend was with him and he says he was drunk. He also told us that someone beat the shit out of him and threw him in the back of a car. Didn’t happen to see that happen did you?”

“No Mario I didn’t. I would have called Harvey if I had.”

“That means a lot kid, I’m real grateful. In the past five years I’ve really come to love the relationship we have between you Irish guys and those of us up here. It’s a great little truce we got going. Problem is, Tony’s buddy says it was an Irishmen who kicked the crap out of our Toney and stuffed him in a trunk. He even got the license plate. Turns out it’s yours. Weird huh?” he added, leaning closer for effect.

“I didn’t kidnap your kid and you know it,” spat Brendan. It was a mind game. He had to remain calm and not take the bait.

“You lying bastard,” said Gino behind them. “You scally-cap wearing, shamrock toting pricks!”

Brendan got up quickly, turned and Wham!

Geno hit the floor, unconscious. He never even saw Brendan’s hand’s move.

Joey reached for something in his pants but Mario raised a hand before he could draw it out.

“Calm down Joey, calm down.”

“You saw what he did…” protested the balding man.

“I know but he’s Irish and prone to excitability. Besides, Gino asked for it by calling them names. If he can’t back his mouth up then there’s not much I can do for him. Now relax, lest you insult our guests. Harvey, I want to apologize for my employee’s lack of tact. Your man gave him what he deserved.”

Mario turned his face towards Brendan. “Nice hands kid. I admire that but it’s not gunna’ save you. Where is Tony?” There was a dangerous edge to his voice.

“I didn’t see Tony last night,” said Brendan.

“Where’s Tony!”

“I don’t know!”

“Is he dead?!”

“I don’t give a damn!”

“Don’t you lie to me,” Mario growled. “You got rid of him didn’t you? You fed him to that girl you fell for didn’t you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Yah you do,” snorted the Italian. “Personally, I don’t care that much. Tony was a deadbeat. Better off without him.”

This was unexpected. Brendan wondered where the conversation would go next. Harvey had said nothing yet. Maybe he would help to plead his case. Brendan didn’t think it likely though. Harvey had tricked him into coming here and now he seemed content to watch as Mario accused him. Did Harvey know what had happened? Had he told Mario or had Mario found out on his own? It didn’t matter, he realized. Mario and Harvey both knew now. He had to talk his way out of this. The best choice was honesty.

“Okay, I did it. Yeah, I fed him to the girl? He snuck up on me last night and put some iron to my head. Tried to rob me and would probably have killed me if I hadn’t acted as I did!”

“Self defense?” asked Mario

“Clear cut. I was doing what anyone would have done. You can’t blame me for my actions.”

“Well, that may be so. You had the right to knock him out but not to kill him.”

“He would have killed me!”

“A valid excuse under most circumstances, but not tonight. I’m not saying you’re not right kid. It’s just that I gotta take some action on this one. I’d let it go if not for the fact that dear Tony was the son of my Underboss here.” He gestured towards Joey. “We cant just let Tony’s killer walk away.”

“Mariah!” shouted Mario.

The beautiful woman walked in, her eyes fixed on Brendan.

“Give him the treatment,” said Mario.

 

The treatment, which Brendan was sure would be torture, consisted of a lap dance. It was the best lap dance of his life. Mario was talking to him, about responsibility to the family, to the group. How he appreciated Harvey being so understanding, about how happy he was with their partnership. Brendan didn’t take note of most of what was being said and the girl called Mariah danced before him. There was sexy music playing in the background.

 

“Kid, you’re going out the same way as Tony,” said Mario at last.

Mariah turned and faced Brendan. Before he could react, she muttered a spell and raised her had over him, then slowly lowered it.

 

Brendan felt himsell loosing mass as he shrunk down to the size of an inch. He quickly got to his feet in the middle of the chair in which he had just been sitting.

 

He tried to run but had no chance. Mariah grabbed him and held him before her beautiful face. She was smiling.

 

“Sorry ‘bout the kid Harvey.” Mario was saying over the music. “We appreciate your cooperation in this.”

 

Mariah tossed Brendan into her mouth, where he landed on her tongue. Mariah’s lips closed sealing off the light, and muffling the music still being played. 

 

Before he could do anything to stop himself from sliding downwards, she tilted her tongue back and gulped, which sounded louder then Brendan had expected.

 

He traveled down her hot, sticky throat trying to slow his decent by bracing himself with his arms and legs on either side of the esophagus. It did nothing, the esophagus was too big for him to reach opposite sides of the tube and the muscles were too powerful to stop even if he could reach. After a brief pause, while waiting for her stomach sphincter dilated, he fell headfirst into her belly.

 

He could still hear the music from outside her belly. Within, panic set in as he thrashed about in the acids of Mariah’s digestive system. Soon, he too would become a memory.

He felt aroused to have been eaten, to finally live out his fantasy. It was a great way to go.

 

“Harvey, you’re a good partner. I’m glad we’re friends.” Mario reached across the table and shook hands with Harvey. “Not at all, Mario,” he responded, completely at ease.

 

Mariah looked content as she sat down and helped herself to Brendan’s wine. 

End Notes:
I have heard from some readers that they like this little tale. It was fun to write so I may add some more later on. :) -Girlfood
Maneuvers by girlfood

“No I don’t think that it’s a good idea for me to stick around here any longer lieutenant!” Louie said into the speaker.

Louie was looking around his shabby one room apartment as if expecting a wise guy to jump out from behind the tattered smelly couch. He knew the penalties for being a rat and he really didn’t want the Italians to find out. He had been undercover before, with a few street thugs doing drug dealing. Two were now in jail, thanks to Louie, while the third was still in hiding somewhere in the bowels of the city. This had turned out to be a blessing in disguise because he had not known Louie to be working with the cops and thus told the Italians he (Louie) was a stand up guy when they came to call, checking on the background of their new recruit.

                

“Louie,” came the voice of the police lieutenant on the other end of the line. “They are letting you in deeper because they are getting ready to make you a made man.” You’re about to be in the real thick of it! They are giving you bigger and bigger tastes because they want to see how you react. It means they are not suspicious. Now, did you get the goods on them and the Latinos or what?”

“Yeah I got it but you’re not gunna like it! No one will believe it anyway.”

“Did you get the fucking recordings or NOT?!”

“Yes I got them! I got the recordings of them being killed but Lieutenant, they weren’t done with a gun.”

“Who gives a rat’s ass? Oh sorry Louie, no offence.” The Lieutenant chuckled at his own joke and then continued. “It doesn’t matter how they did ‘em as long as you got it on tape. Knives, ice picks…”

“None of the above, sir.”

“Chainsaws then?”

“Eaten.”

“What? Did they feed them to a shark?

“No they fed them to a girl,” Louie said. There wasn’t so much fear in his voice as a state of shock that only accompanied unbelievable and horrendously nerve-wracking events.

“Could you say that just one more time Louie? I think I didn’t get that quite right.”

“They fed them to a girl.” Louie repeated. “She shrunk them to about an inch high and then swallowed them whole. Alive. And she liked it. She enjoyed it.”

“Louie if you don’t want to be serious then maybe you should just go into protective custody now.”

“I am being serious Lieutenant.”

“Then explain to me what the fuck you are talking about.”

“I already explained!” said Louie a bit louder than he should have. “She ATE them!”

 

There was a loud BANG on the door and a quiet, gruff voice interrupted Louie’s phone call.

“You know I don’t think that he will believe you if you explain it to him a second time. Not the sorta thing a cop’s gunna’ believe, ya’ know?”

 

Gino, who had been listening at the outside of Louie’s apartment door, walked in. He was staring hard at Louie. There was a large bruise on the side of his head. Louie wondered who in the world was capable of bruising Gino. It seemed impossible. It certainly was impossible for Louie.

 

Gino grabbed the phone and crushed it in his hands. Then he grabbed Louie’s neck and pulled out a knife.

“This is the part of my job that is quite fun.” He explained to Louie in a flat tone. “I really do enjoy dispatching rat fuck-ups like you.” He held out a wicked looking knife so Louie could get a good look at it.

“You know what we do to rat fuck up like you, don’t you?” he asked.

Louie gurgled a bit, it was hard to say much with the vice of a grip around his neck. Unfortunately he did know what the penalty for talking was.  (For those of you who do know what the Italian Mafia does to rats, that subject will not be explored in this story.)

 

“Too bad the boss wants you alive. Maybe he’ll let me play with you once he’s done grilling you. Ah well, I can only hope when he says alive he doesn’t mean unhurt.”

He dragged a squirming Louie out the door.

   

Following the loss of contact with the undercover, the city was crawling with cops for the next few days. There was so much heat the Mario decided it was financially impossible to bribe his way out with the cops. He could give them Louie back of course, but you didn’t just give back a rat. No, no. He had to be punished. There was another way to kill two birds with one stone and he felt that he had no choice but to give his friend Harvey Donovan a call. He already owed Harvey one for surrendering Brendan, a great fighter and a great guy. Now he (Mario) was really putting himself in the hole with the Irish. He reached for the phone.

 

Men glanced at her as she passed. The sexy but businesslike pants-suit that Siobhan had purchased recently did her justice. Her heels clicked the floor as she made her way to the important office in question. It was Mayor Joust’s office. She walked in and looked at the young man behind a desk.

“I have an appointment with the Mayor,” she said.

He looked up and gazed appraisingly at Siobhan’s form.

“Name please?”

While he checked, Siobhan made small talk. She found out that the boy was an intern. Of all things, she thought.

 

There was a knock at the door and Mayor Joust called for Siobhan to enter. She walked in, accenting her walk with a little more hip motion than the Mayor thought absolutely necessary. If she thought she could yank him around because she was good looking, she was absolutely right.

 

“Mayor,” said Siobhan in a husky voice. “I was wondering if you know my employer.” Before he could speak Siobhan cut him off. “It doesn’t matter really. All you have to know is that the police had an undercover man with the Mafia. “He was caught, most unfortunately for him.” She nestled herself down before him, sitting on his desk and crossed her legs. Oh how she loved this.

“There are a lot of cops in their neighborhood lately,” continued Siobhan. “They’re not going to find him. It would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. More appropriately, it would be like looking for our friend your intern here.” She pulled something out of her breast pocket and held it up so Mayor Joust could see it.

“My Word!”

“AHH!” screamed the tiny boy in Siobhan’s hand.
”Aww, isn’t he cute?” asked Siobhan.

“What have you done to him? I demand here and now that you restore him to his former self this instant!” said the mayor forcefully. He privately thought to himself that he sounded like the leader he portrayed himself to be in the campaign two years ago.

“Oh, sorry. No can do,” said Siobhan. “He is way too cute and I think I would like to keep him. What do you say my little friend?” She held him up to her face and smiled, her eyes narrowing.

“How about we start simple? A quick lunch perhaps?” She threw back her mouth and began to dangle the boy over her lips.

“Don’t you dare!” said the Mayor in horror.

“Don’t you try and stop me,” said Siobhan. She pointed to the window. The Mayor looked outside and noticed that there was a laser point showing on the window glass. A laser point was painted right on his chest. He spun back to Siobhan and then looked back at the window and then back at the girl. He couldn’t seem to decide where to direct his attention, at his own potential death or the death of his intern.

The girl was dangling the intern over her mouth again!

“Mmm yummy, yummy, yummy!” said Siobhan.

She dropped the man into her mouth and visibly swallowed. The Mayor couldn’t believe it. Had she really just eaten his intern?

 

The girl smiled and looked back at the Mayor giving him a grin with her teeth slightly parted. He could see the back of her mouth and no one was in there.

“He’ll get to know me better on the inside,” she said simply. “Wanna get to know me better?” She spoke as if it were a sexual turn on, which for her it was.

“You monster!” squeaked the Mayor, not sounding anything like the fearless leader that his campaign had portrayed him as.

“Remember what I said,” Siobhan said as she got up and headed towards the door. “Call the cops home and you’ll never see me again.” She smiled one last time and waved as she closed the door behind her, leaving a very scared Mayor in her wake.

 

Jason grabbed Siobhan as soon as she got back to the neighborhood.

“Did you eat him?!” he spat.

“Eat who?” she asked, bewildered

“You know fucking who! Brendan!” he spat. “You ate him didn’t you?

“No! Why would I eat him? He was always so nice and sweet to me.”

“He wanted you to eat him. Did you?”

“He was my only friend. I thought he couldn’t deal with talking to such a murderer any more. I haven’t herd from him in three days.” She looked forlorn and gazed at her shoes.

“He talks to murderers every day,” countered Jason but he seemed to believe Siobhan. In his line of work, you didn’t live long if you couldn’t tell if someone was lying to you.

“He’s my best friend. I would never forgive myself if something happened to him. I haven’t herd from him lately either,” confessed Jason.

“We’ll find him,” said Siobhan. Jason nodded.

 

Tyrone had never seen Jason excited. People never saw Jason excited. Jason did not look excited now but he did look dangerous. More dangerous than usual, Tyrone corrected himself. There was a hard glint in Jason’s eyes.

He was here with an obvious junkie. Odd. Jason didn’t approve of users in his crew.

“What’s up Tyrone?” asked Jason.

“Hey, my man.” boomed Tyrone. His voice was deeper than one would think possible. It sounded like it had a real struggle making it up past the huge muscular chest of the powerful Jamaican. They shook hands, Tyrone’s enfolding Jason’s completely.

 

“Listen Tyrone, were not gunna keep you for any length of time here,” Jason was explaining, gesturing with his muscular arm at his companion as he spoke. “Brendan went missing a few days ago and we knew that you and he were tight from back in prison. We wondered if you had heard anything about him.”

“Yeah man, you know we were cool. That kid saved my ass in prison from some gang.”

The junkie looked up at the Jamaican. He dwarfed Jason’s powerful form and had arm muscles almost as thick as the junkie’s legs. The idea that he could need saving from anything short of a dragon seemed ridiculous. Even the dragon would be operating on bad odds.

 

Tyrone explained to them that Brendan had helped him when he (Tyrone) had been cornered by several inmates with a crude knife. Brendan had overheard their plots to kill Tyrone and, knowing the huge black man to be a stand up guy, Brendan ambushed the would-be assassins as they was about to ambush Tyrone. Then, five to two, they defeated them.

“Saved my ass with those ninja moves of his. The kid was nuts. He would fight anyone if they gave him a reason. You need help finding him then I’m with you to the end.”

“See if you can dig up anything on his whereabouts will you? I know he liked underground fights. Check places like that. If you come up with something let me know.”

“Count on it.” said Tyrone.  

“What the fuck you doing in this neighborhood?” said a voice.

A form, not equal to Tyrone’s but still much larger than Jason’s emerged nearby. The man wore no shirt to conceal his iron hard upper body muscles, only baggy shorts and a Jamaican flag bandana around his dreadlocks.

“What?” said Jason, all pleasantness melting from his tone.  

“You got some nerve coming in here boy!” shrieked the man. “You’re parked in my spot.”

“Is that so?” asked Jason.

“Uhh, I wouldn’t…” started Tyrone to the newcomer but the man blew him off.

“You came into the wrong neighborhood, boy.” the guy advanced on Jason, pulling out a knife and preparing to take a swing.

It never landed. The newcomer saw Jason threw three punches into his face before going unconscious.  

“The man is a championship boxer,” Tyrone explained to the unconscious man at their feet.

Jason’s phone rang. He picked it up and his face turned grim.  “Good work, I’ll call you back,” and snapped his phone shut.

“Got a lead on where Brendan went. Looks like the Russians. Might be a war brewing. Feel like going to war?”

Tyrone laughed.

An idea occurred to Jason. “Mind if I bring him with me?” asked Jason, pointing to the man he had knocked cold.

“Never liked him,” said Tyrone, helping Jason move the body to the trunk of the car.

 

The heat in the Italian section of the city only worsened. Obviously they had failed to make things completely clear to the Mayor. Mario decided it was time for action. He really had to drive home the message.

 

“Mayor, can we talk to you for a moment?” said a respectful feminine voice.

Mayor Joust looked around to see a gorgeous woman with dark hair looking up at him. She was wearing a red cocktail dress that fit her form perfectly. Behind her stood a bulky, ugly man caring a camera and looking at the girl’s ass which was, judging from the way she looked in front, worth seeing. The mayor stared at her breasts and then slowly migrated upwards to meet her gaze.

A news crew! Joust’s mind turned on, full politician. It was almost enough to send any lie detector’s needle’s jumping from three blocks away.

“Well of course I can spare a moment!” said the Mayor jovially. “What will we be discussing?”

“First I was wondering if we could travel to a more scenic part of the city, my cameraman Marco does love to take good shots of scenery and stuff and we can get the setting sun over the water as I talk to you which I know will look good, I’ll tell you about the interview as we drive there!” she had the ability to fit about several ideas into one sentence and not pause for breath. It was as if any idea that was not immediately formulated in her mind might vanish if she didn’t verbalize it at once.

“Well of course!” said the Mayor, thinking he would gladly accompany the woman. He also though it might be good for his public rating if he was seen being interviewed by such an attractive woman. Besides, if she was as harebrained as she came across, she wouldn’t possess the mental equipment needed to stump him on a question or lead him into a verbal blunder. He did hate those darn tricky reporters!

 

The woman took him by the arm and walked with him to the van, opening the sliding door for him and gesturing him to get in. He gladly jumped into their van wondering why it didn’t have a news logo on it, and strapped in.

“What station did you guys say you worked for again?”

“We’re going there now,” said a deep voice from behind him.

Suddenly the mayor saw an angry looking man sitting behind him. The punch came so fast that the mayor never saw the guy’s hand move.

 

He woke up at a table that was set with Italian food that smelled delicious. Too bad he didn’t feel like eating. His head was throbbing too hard to think straight. His vision practically vibrated as his pulse throbbed in his eyes.

 

At once, he was aware of his surroundings. Sitting across from him was Mario, the friendly local Italian Mafia boss. To the mayor’s left sat the woman in the red dress.

“Welcome to my little establishment Mayor Joust,” invited Mario. “We took the liberty of preparing some food for you. I hope you like red wine.” He gestured towards the plates and glasses before them. He and the woman had already begun to eat but the mayor thought if he ate he would throw up. Instead he took the wine, sipped it, found his leathery tongue could not face it in his dehydrated state, and started drinking water.

“Not gunna lie to you mayor, you’re pissing me off, no doubt about that.”

“You killed my intern and threaten me with my life? I don’t care if you threaten me. I will not take orders from criminals!” said the mayor in a shaky voice. The mayor would come around, Mario could see that.

“So babe,” (he avoided using Mariah’s name on purpose) “Whatya eating there?”

“Some delicious spaghetti,” she said with her mouth full. “But it wasn’t quite to my taste without adding a bit of seasoning.” She gestured with her fork towards two tiny men struggling to escape the hot spaghetti in which they were entangled. She caught one by twirling her fork and a whirlpool of pasta entwined around the fork, trapping one of the men.

 “Eew!” said Mario. “That one’s a rat isn’t it?”

“You gave him to me to eat!” said Mariah indignantly, raising her fork.

“Oh right, the undercover that the cops had in my organization. Well they were fools enough to try him and I was fool enough to hire him. Can’t let him live with the information that he picked up along the way. Good thing this pretty little girl is here to rectify the whole thing isn’t it mayor? Rectify it literally.”

Mariah shot Mario a glare and opened her mouth wide before Louie, still struggling to free himself from the pasta. Tiny squeals for help were emanating from the fork.

Mariah made sure the mayor was watching and slowly put the fork into her mouth. She closed her mouth and drew out a clean fork. Did the mayor hear someone’s shouts for help echoing within her mouth? He DID hear the man screaming!

“No, please,” he said to Mariah softly but she started to chew. She obviously was enjoying herself. Finally she swallowed a few times and helped herself to a bit of wine to wash it down.

“He was struggling a lot. I didn’t mean to chew him, just the pasta but it was tricky and I think I accidentally bit him a few times. Oh well.”

“What does it matter?” asked Mario.

“They are so much more satisfying when they wiggle on the way down,” explained Mariah.

“Oh, well next time,” said Mario.

 “Yes next time,” said Mariah as she scooped up some more pasta on her fork, missing

the other man on her plate by inches. “So did I do a convincing job at portraying a ditsy reporter?” she asked the mayor.

“This young lady is an aspiring actress. What did you think of her performance?” prompted Mario.

“Why are you showing me this?” asked the mayor softly, ignoring the question.

“Because we want this neighborhood off your hot list. We cant function properly with all these cops around. Get ‘em outta this neighborhood!”

“I do not barter with thieves,” said the mayor. “You took the life of a good man,” he said to Mariah, “but you won’t get me to change my mind even if you put me on that plate.”

“I was wondering if you might say that,” said Mario. “And I would seriously like to test the validity of that last statement but unfortunately we just don’t have the time.”

 

Mariah was now lifting the other man off the plate. He too was lashed to the silverware with coils of pasta.

“What is his name again?” asked Mario, looking at Mariah’s next victim.

“He said his name was Ted Joust,” said Mariah

“What?!” shouted the mayor.

“Ted Joust,” repeated Mariah.

 She opened her mouth wide, ready to receive her next mouthful.

“That’s my son!” said the mayor, looking closely at the man poised at the entrance of the woman’s digestive tract.

Mariah nodded and started to put the fork into her mouth.

“No! Alright. I’ll find a way to get rid of the cop buildup in your area! Just let my son go!”

“No.” said Mario. “Not until there gone. Then you get your son back. He stays with this lovely lady until then. I would hurry though. She tends to get pretty hungry.”

Mariah nodded. She still hadn’t put the fork down. She was still holding it before her mouth but at least now it was closed and she was looking at the mayor.

 

Suddenly a huge man that bulged with muscles appeared from nowhere and hauled back to hit the mayor, an expression of extreme delight on his face. Everything went black for Mayor Joust once again.

 

To be continued.

working together by girlfood

At the other end of the city, a big burley man paced in the middle of a dark deserted building. He had two side arms and a knife on him. His name was Boris and he was a thug employed by the Russian Mafia. His job was to guard the warehouse that the Russians used to store their hordes of drugs before distributing them throughout the city. Boris was one of twelve men with his organization there. They had just received a new shipment and several guys were stepping on the product. Boris leaned back and lit a cigarette, board. He didn’t see the man sneak up behind him with a knife.

 

Boris’s throat was cut in a most gruesome and professional manner. He was lowered to the floor and dragged out of site by Frankie Sullivan. A second later, Kevin dispatched the only other Russian in the vast room with the use of a blade as well. It was, however, much less professionally done. At least the man didn’t scream but he thrashed about on the floor before Kevin managed to finish the job.

 

The next room was littered with packing crates, boxes and some machinery left over from the old mill days. It was also better illuminated. In the center of the room ten Russians were stepping on their product. Jason O’Hanlon snuck into this room with Kevin Flannigan and Jimmie “Habits” Harris (so named for his excessive drug use which Jason despised) brought up the rear. The three of them were packing and probably could have cleared the men that they covertly spied upon without fear of opposition. However they waited for the near silent sound of Frankie lowering his victim to the floor at the other end of the room before they began. Frankie then crossed the room and drew a bead on one of the Russians himself. To the left of the room in which their quarry was nonchalantly cutting their drugs, was another third mill floor where they knew that seven more Irishmen had lined up, led by Billy Morgan and some of his crew. Morgan covertly singled to Jason (while both men remained concealed from the Russians) that they too were ready to begin. Jason nodded and yelled “Now!”

Suddenly all hell broke loose for Russia.     

 >>> 

 

 “You have to get your men out of that neighborhood Chef!” insisted the Mayor. “I insist! They have my son and they threatened to kill him in a most horrible way if you don’t get your officers out of there!”

Chief Bedford had seen some emotional politicians in his time but this one took the cake. Mayor Joust was visibly perspiring, jiggling his leg and fidgeting with his pen. There was probably little he could do to reason with the man to allow a continued investigation of the Mafia.

“We lost contact with an undercover…” he started.

“Your undercover is dead. You can be sure of that. No, don’t ask for details. They showed me what would happen to my son if I did not cooperate. The image is more than I can bear.”

“Mayor,” said the Chief, choosing his words carefully. “We have seen the destruction of almost all major crime rings in this city; the Latinos, Haitians, Chinese and now the Russians are under attack. Whatever happened to them last night, I don’t know. All I know is that there were at least a dozen Russians killed and no one knows for certain who is behind it. The only weird thing is these Russians are the only instance where we ever found any bodies.

   “Don’t get me wrong, no one’s morning them. The things is it is almost certainly the Italians or the Irish who are behind all this. There the only two organizations left in the city that appears to be getting stronger. Right now the Russian Mafia is their only competition. That makes the three of them a triumvirate on the city. It looks like someone doesn’t want a three party system, if I may use the analogy.”

He paused, considering what to say next. “If it was the Italians, which I think it was, then we have to keep tabs on them. I don’t care if they and the Russians kill each other but I do care if it spills out into the streets and starts hurting innocent civilians. It’s my job to make people feel safe. Think of what a mob war would do to the city! Think of the voters in the next election Mayor.”

 

Here Chief Bedford could see he had struck a nerve. He pressed his advantage.

“I will get rid of my uniforms in the Italian neighborhood, save the normal patrols. However I will increase the number of plain clothed officers in that section of the city. I believe it’s the Italians who hit the Russians. Maybe with some vigilance we can come up with a bargaining chip to get your son back and perhaps make an arrest or two in the process.”

 

“Do what you want!” said Mayor Joust. “I just want my son.”

“Don’t worry sir,” said the chief confidently, “they’ll never know our plain clothed officers are there.”

 >>>  

“Man will you look at all the undercover cops?” Joey asked Mario as they looked out the window.

“Apparently they think they have us fooled,” said Mario Genetasio.

“Should we serve the boy up to Mariah?” said Joey eagerly.

“Not yet, let’s see what Harvey has to say first. He should be here soon.”

 >>>  

Three blocks away, Mariah Costanza was changing in her room. She slipped out of her cocktail dress and laid out some more comfortable clothes; some nice kaki pants, a tank top and a pair of tennis shoes. She pulled off her g-string and bra and took a brief moment to stretch without the normal constrictions upon her. She turned towards her mirror to admire her very fit form.

 

 Wait a moment!

 

Some movement at the periphery of her vision arrested her attention. It appeared that a small man had just hurried across her dresser table and hid behind a tube of lipstick. She stepped forward to investigate. It was the mayor’s son!

 

Theodore Joust watched the giantess enter the room. He still hadn’t learned Mariah’s name. She had been careful not to let him learn anything about her incase she did have to release him. Of course, she hoped she would never release him.

 

Ted had decided that it would not be prudent to remain where he was; in a cardboard box in a dresser. Chances were this giant woman would swallow him like she did the other man. Being digested alive was not something on Ted’s list of things to do. With some difficulty he had managed to sneak out of his box. Unfortunately he did this just as she had entered the room. Ted began to hide but suddenly the woman, who wasn’t looking towards him anyway, began to disrobe. Ted had been able to appreciate the beauty of the woman before, but that was nothing to now. He watched, mesmerized, as she stood naked before him and stretched. The huge, firm buttocks that was bigger than his house. Her gluteus muscles were better shaped better toned and better looking than any he had ever seen in his life. The straining back muscles (as she stretched), the legs that looked like they had been designed by some Greek sculptor filled his gaze.  

 

Suddenly she started to turn. He got a good eye full of some spectacular breasts, a flat stomach and her face, which picked up where Helen of Troy left off.

 

It was at about this moment that it occurred to Ted that he might not want to be caught ogling at his captor while trying to escape. He franticly looked for a place to hide and spying two large tubes of lipstick nearby, he dashed towards them hand hid behind. He thought she might have seen him but he wasn’t absolutely…. uh oh.

 

Mariah had just lifted the bottle of lipstick hat Ted had been hiding behind and was staring down at the tiny naked man crouched on her dresser.

 

 “Enjoying the view?” she asked.

“Er, why yes. Yes I was,” Ted stood up and tried to strut confidently as he gazed up at her. He was trying to compliment her on her looks in a dignified and mature manor but his body was making that imposable. His dick began to grow and harden as he couldn’t help looking at the gigantic breasts hanging above him.

“How polite of you to be spying on a lady while she changes.”

This disarmed Ted. “I was just trying to complement you my dear. Your body is one for which I would be prepared to die.”

“Really?” said Mariah slyly.

The tone with which Mariah had answered made Ted realize he had said the wrong thing.

“That’s very flattering Ted. I’m glad you appreciate my physical appearance enough to sacrifice your own body for mine.” she was smiling a smile that was bigger than a Mac-truck. “Especially since a lot of people have done exactly that.” She patted her belly. “Always nice to have a volunteer,” she continued as she grabbed Ted and picked him up to her face. Ted could not help staring at her boobs on the way up.

“You’re such a gentlemen. I want you to know that I really will enjoy swallowing you alive. Be sure to move around as much as you can in my belly. I take pleasure in my victim’s squirms.”

She held him over her mouth as she tilted her head back.

“I hope looking at me naked was worth being digested alive,” she said as she lowered him down.

“Please miss! Wait! I didn’t mean to. I was trying to escape when you came in, not spy on you!”

“You won’t escape now,”

She was right. Her mouth opened and Ted watched the red tunnel, glistening with saliva below him. He could see her uvula. Teeth passed him on either side. Her lips closed as he was dropped onto a soft tongue. There was a horribly loud motion of wind, which Ted realized was the woman breathing out and then!

 

He slid down the tube. It was pushing him in a wavelike motion down towards her belly. The ride lasted about six seconds. Suddenly, he was in the stomach. It was loud in here, louder than he had expected. Her stomach gurgled and bubbled as he was washed up and down while her belly caressed his him, violently welcoming the body which soon would be broken to feed Mariah’s.  He tried to struggle, not because Mariah enjoyed it but because he wanted to make her be sick or at least realize how much pain he was in and decide that she should throw him up. He succeeded in nether of these goals but did give Mariah a satisfying death throw dance.

 

Once the movements in her stomach had ceased, Mariah got dressed and went to see Mario to tell him what she had done. It might have been foolish but she decided it had been worth it.

 >>>  

A small, elderly lady walked into the Italian restaurant. She was clamoring in a tired but carrying voice that she was supposed to see “little Mario Genatasio.” She was a friend of his mother’s and had come over with a message for Mario.

 “He needs to pick up suppositories on the way home from work,” she told them.

Everyone knew it would be dangerous to laugh at Mario’s orders from his mother so they suppressed their giggles as best they could.

 

“Sorry lady,” said Gino “but I gotta search you. It’s the boss’s orders”

He briefly searched the old woman. “Okay lady, I’ll take you to see the boss,” he said as Mario walked in.

 

Right then the old lady’s hand shot up, suddenly wielding a wicked looking knife, and held it to Gino’s throat.

 

“Nice search kid,” said the voice of Harvey Donovan. “Way to keep Mario nice and safe.”

“Good costume Harvey,” said Mario, impressed. “You did the voice perfect and everything. I thought you were a little old lady.”

“I thought Gino here was a professional,” snickered Harvey, handing a bemused and embarrassed Gino the flowery hat he had been wearing.

“Shows how you can be wrong about things, doesn’t it?” continued Harvey. “So let’s get down to business, shall we? Maybe we should go to your basement Mario. There sure are a lot of undercover cops out there today.” He gestured towards the window.

 

A few moments later they were seated in the basement of the building, alone. Harvey, comically, was still dressed like an old lady.  

“So you want me to help you exterminate the Russians? Harvey, are you out of your mind?”

“Been watching the papers Mario? We took out over a dozen of those bastards last night. They tried to move into one of my prime mover’s territory. I had to do something. Might as well finish em off now. Besides, I needed a scapegoat in Brendan’s death or Jason’s crew would have torn the city apart looking for him.

    “There’s a lot of money that we could make once the Russians are out of town. The thing is that now they know they are at war. They also know that it’s either you or me doing it. They won’t strike until they know who, they don’t want a war on two fronts you see, but together we can destroy ‘em if we act fast. Then we divide their whole territory in half. You take some and I take some. There’s enough for both of us.”

Mario smiled.

“So what is it that you want? Soldiers? Harvey, we both know that you have plenty of them yourself.”

  “Nah, I want Mariah. You can keep your soldiers, I want the girl. You can let Gino come along to watch out for her if you’re worried but I need another girl who can reduce these Russian fellas’ quick see? One girl might not be enough. It was why I didn’t include Siobhan in the last job.”    

“You sure you want Mariah? People tend to disappear around her. She just accidentally swallowed the Mayor’s son, who we were supposed to deliver back to Joust once he got the coppers outta the neighborhood. Chances are they are gunna blame us with this little war you got going with the Russians.”   

“Really,” said Harvey, intrigued. “I think there may yet be a way to manipulate our little mayor into our hands. Maybe we can destroy Siberia and misdirect the cops all in one swoop.” He bent forward closer to Mario and began to explain.  A smile spread across Mario’s face.

“I gotta tell you Harvey, you’re a clever fellow.”

 
War and Digestion by girlfood

Detective Janet Stegmann and Detective Sergeant Benny Silverman sat in the car, the engine off, sipping coffee. Officer Stegmann was quite a looker. It was widely held that she was the prettiest girl on the force. She was also a fast riser, thought Detective Silverman. She would probably be Chief of Police someday. She could have it.

 

Benny had been a cop ever since he was eighteen. His parents had wanted him to be a doctor. “Why do you want to be a cop?” they had said. “Why not go into medicine like your brother and make some real money?” they suggested.  They always told him it was way too dangerous to be a policeman.

 

Benny had no response to this other then he liked it. He enjoyed an exciting life and the idea of protecting others. He had gotten where he wanted in his job as well. Despite having once been shot, and earning several of the more prestigious medals in the force, he had resisted another promotion and the desk job that came with it. No, the real hard grunt work was for him. He had started as a patrolman, moved on a swat team and now, a detective. He was a born leader, the best there was. He and Officer Stegmann were also the only plainclothes cops to have not been spotted by the Italians and Harvey Donovan, thanks to Benny’s skill and Janet’s fast learning. (Not that they knew this of course.)

 

Now they had followed two of the Italians across town and out of their territory. It was the big enforcer Gino and a strikingly beautiful woman. Janet had said they should pass them off. Certainly they were going home to bang the hell out of each other. Benny shook his head. No, they were not lovers, no matter how much Gino made eyes at the girl, they were up to something. They were not a couple, despite the fact that that is what it was supposed to look like. His cop instincts were lighting up. Something heavy was going down. He made the decision the follow the two and as a result, they were parked outside a warehouse at the ass end of the city.

 

“I can’t get a good call into dispatch,” complained Janet as she listened to tiny burst of static that emanated from the radio.

“Let me see if I can get a good signal if I walk to the end of the block. Getting out from behind this warehouse might let me gain contact. We need some back up here. If anything goes down it will be our asses hanging out,” said Benny.

“No, let me do it. Keep your eyes on the building. I’ll be right back.”

 

With that she exited the driver’s seat and started walking to the end of the block. Benny tore his eyes away from her cans and stared back at the dark buildings on either side of them. There were lights on in the higher levels of one of the buildings, but all the other buildings held only windows of darkness.

 

It was out of one of these windows that Mariah looked at the policeman down in his car as his partner ambled off. She realized what they were up to. Mariah thought it would be enormously funny to pull a joke on the plainclothes officers. She snickered in the darkness and cast the spell.

 

Benny had just been leaning over the donuts, selecting his favorite, when the spell hit him. Suddenly the world seemed to be a very large Boston Cream Pie. It took Benny only a few moments to realize what it was he was standing on. (He had more than a convivial acquaintance with Boston Cream Pies.)

However it was still a bit of a shock when Janet returned to the car, her massive form obtruding itself upon his disbelieving mind quite suddenly.

 

“Where could Benny have gone?” Janet thought to herself. “Did he enter the building? He would not have done that without me, would he?” She was annoyed that he had not waited for her if he had something planned.

Her stomach growled, she hadn’t eaten all afternoon. She picked up a donut to quail her hunger. A Boston Cream Pie, Benny’s favorite. Well she liked them too and with him around she never seemed to get one. She opened her mouth wide as she brought up the pastry; her eyes were still looking around for her partner. She never thought to look down.

 

Her mouth seemed much bigger when viewed from the donut. Benny looked up at the wide mouth. The distance between the giant dark cave and himself was rapidly being diminished. He had to run, to jump clear of the donut before it was too late. He tried as best he could but he was way too small to cover enough distance. Mariah had shrunk him to maybe an eighth of an inch at best. He never had a chance.

 

Benny entered her mouth along with a considerable bit of donut. He was indistinguishable to Janet’s taste buds because they were too busy enjoying the sweet taste of the pastry. Unfortunately, she didn’t need to chew too much. Suddenly, Janet swallowed the donut and Benny all at once.

 

It was a somewhat confused Detective Silverman that entered her belly six seconds later. He had been badly tossed about as the donut was mashed up in Janet’s mouth and he wasn’t quite right in the head. He did realize however that his death would be, of all places, in the stomach of his partner. Janet would never know what happened to him. What a way to die!

Janet finished her donut and waited for her partner to return.  

 

“Okay guys,” said Jason. “Russians are in three floors in this building. It looks like they called in friends from other cities so there’s a lot of ‘em. We think they are getting ready for a war so expect them armed. They are guarding the warehouse pretty good but don’t worry about getting in. We got something special planned so you should all be able to walk right in. Meanwhile most of these bad guys are in three rooms. Billy Morgan will take his crew and mine to the first one. The second and third rooms are to be sealed off by Flynn and O’Hare’s crews respectively. Dunn’s gang is gunna’ be in reserve in case someone runs into something they can’t handle. We take them one by one. No one is gunna engage them until I say so. Any questions? Let’s go”

 

Ivan sat with a shotgun pointed at the door to the warehouse. He had his finger on the trigger. Anyone walked in there and that was the end of them. Or so he had thought. A moment later he found himself sitting on a chair that was way too big for him. Why, he must be only an inch tall! Suddenly a giant hand grabbed him from nowhere, picked him up and brought him to the face of a beautiful dark haired woman.

 

“Can we get going already?” asked the deep voice of a man standing next to her.

 

The woman brought Ivan to her mouth and suddenly he was inside. She swallowed. He heard the woman’s voice as her esophagus muscles contracted behind him; “You never let me enjoy my food.”

 

Mariah and Gino ran into the building. Fortunately, they met no one on the way to the third floor.

 

A few moments later Gino took out his walky-talky and depressed the “talk” button once. Jason herd the briefest burst of static on the other end. It was the signal to go.

“Right! Quietly now guys.”

 

Everyone snuck into the warehouse without incident. Siobhan went up to the second floor, Ayden Flynn her official guard as appointed by Jason. Billy O’Hare and his boys met Mariah and Gino on the third floor.

 

Both Gino and Ayden signaled to Jason by radio that they were in place. Jason gave them the go-ahead.

 

Siobhan began the shrinking spells while looking under the crack in the door. One by one, she shrank people down to an eatable size. She was able to get twelve of them before the remaining few people made a rush for the door.

 

 One floor above her, Mariah was also shrinking people through the door. It was hard work. She was used to being right next to the person as she miniaturized them. She could tell there was a lot of confusion in the room as people began to reduce in size one by one. Finally, the remaining men decided it was time to get the hell out of there. Two of them ran for the door behind which Mariah was working while five of them went to a door on the other side of the room. When Mariah’s door opened, the man was surprised to find a gorgeous woman kneeling behind it with a tough looking guy standing just behind her, a gun pointed at the Russian’s face. The Russian had just enough time to reach for his own gun before his head was blown in half by Gino’s bullet. The second Russian man took three to the body before crumpling onto the floor.  Between the two of them, their bodies crushed three of their shrunken comrades. This slightly annoyed Mariah who quickly moved into the room, followed by Gino, his eyes on the opposite door.

“No, don’t come in,” called Mariah to Billy O’Hare as he and his men made to follow them. “You might crush them!” she gestured towards the tiny people on the floor who were running away from her. Just then, in the floors below them, the sound of a loud gunfight broke out.

“Leave someone to guard that entrance, I will take the opposite one here,” yelled Gino, pointing towards the other door in the room. “The rest of you go downstairs in case you are needed.”

 

At the sound of gunfire from above them, the Russians on the second floor charged for the door. Ayden Flynn blasted one of them through the door with his gun and he and his crew sped passed Siobhan and slaughtered anyone above one inch tall.

 

On the first floor, the fighting was quick and bloody. The Irish riddled bullet holes in the room before entering so there were only a few men alive inside when they opened the room. The few rival mobsters that were left were quickly dispatched.

 

“Great work guys,” coughed Jason as he tried to get his breath but choked on the smell of discharged gunpowder. “Check the rest of the floor. I’m off to see how things turned out upstairs.”

 

Detective Stegmann was alarmed by the sound of a loud gunfight going on within the warehouse. Good God! What if Silverman was in there? She couldn’t just wait for backup while he might be dying. She removed her gun, hopped out of the car and tried to creep up to the building without being seen. Finally she reached an entrance to the building and stealthily moved in.

 

Mickey “Harpy” Keegan watched as she crept in. He stepped out into the hallway behind her as she passed the dark room in which he had been hiding. With any other person in that building, Detective Janet Stegmann would have been dead in a heartbeat. Luckily for her, Harpy was a gentler type. He whacked her on the top of her head with his gun butt and she fell to the floor, out cold. 

 

The tiny Russians on the floor looked up at the giantess standing before them. She was dark haired, dressed in black spandex shorts, and a black shirt that exposed her belly. She had the look of a child at Christmas who was eyeing a mass of presents under a tree.

“Hello there my little friends. My name is Mariah. I am here to take care of you.” She smiled sweetly at her little joke. Getting onto her hands and knees to try to look less intimidating, she looked across at the mass of men. They were starting to all walk closer to her but stayed what they considered to be out of her reach.

Maria focused on the closest man in particular.

“My you’re a strong looking man aren’t you? You’re so cute. Too bad you can’t take care of yourself anymore, being so small and all.” Her expression was one of sympathy as she picked him up. He yelped as she brought him close.

“Don’t worry. I wont let you get squished like your friends over there. You’re perfectly safe from someone stepping on you or sitting on you while I am here. Oh don’t look scared.” She planted a big kiss on his face and body. Then she licked her lips and forced an expression of surprise onto her face before allowing a wide smile.

“Oh, my!” she said. “You taste good! Did anyone ever tell you that? No?” She kissed him again and licked her lips. “Oh you are good! I know what I’m going to do with you!”

She smiled and opened wild. In one quick motion she tossed the man into her mouth and closed it behind him. She closed her eyes and gulped with a smile on her face. A slight shiver worked through her as she felt the man moving down her esophagus.

 

She slowly opened her eyes. The men before her were still standing there. Not running. How odd. She kept her smile in place as she addressed them.

“He was so yummy that I think I better eat all of you. You never know when you’re going to come across a room full of such tasty men now do you? Who wants to be next?”

 

Now they ran. Mariah giggled and reached out and grabbed a man. He screamed.

“That wasn’t very nice of you. I was trying to be all friendly and you had to run away. Now there’s nothing left for me to do but eat you.” She opened wide as the Russian passed her lips and teeth. She let go of him and an exaggerated “Mmm,” came up her throat and vibrated his very bones. He screamed and covered his ears. She was moving her tongue below him in a way that suggested she was savoring his flavor. Suddenly he was pitched up and back, then down!

“GULP” he herd her swallow all around him as her throat embraced his body and shot him down the dark, wet tube that ended at her stomach.

 

“Ahh. Boy the more I eat of you the hungrier I get,” said Mariah and she started crawling on her hands and knees towards another man who tried to escape but a giant hand landed in front of him. He attempted to run around it but it was no use. The hand caught him up.

 

Another man was sprinting behind Mariah. Just then she had caught the man she was after and began to sit down. The man behind her looked up to see one of the nicest butts he had ever seen coming right down on top of him. Suddenly he was crushed between the floorboards and the giantess’s right butt cheek. His ribs felt like they were breaking. Mariah felt the man beneath her. She smiled and took her time with the man she hand just caught; licking and flirting with him before telling him he would be saved for later and stuck him in her bra.  Then she lifted her backside to grab the man underneath her. She lifted him to her face.

“Aww. I didn’t mean to sit on you. I guess you just like my bottom huh? Well it wasn’t very polite of you to go trying to touch my tush without permission. If you had asked me nicely I would have let you but now? Hmm, you seem pretty squished don’t you? I guess you’re not good for anything but eating too! Well let this be a lesson to you. Don’t go caressing giantess’s bottoms and they wont eat you.” She opened her cave of a mouth and stuck the man inside. He didn’t struggle as much as the last two but Mariah still liked the taste. Then she set off to find more men.

 

Mariah was having the time of her life. She was grabbing every shrunken man she could get her hands on and swallowing them whole.  It wasn’t long before her entire stomach contents seemed to move within her. It was wonderful. She followed the last tiny man running away from her to the opposite doorway.

 

To be continued.

Digesting Dudes and Boxing Boys by girlfood

Jason rushed into the second floor warehouse room to find Siobhan with a shrunken person in each hand and most of her pockets full.

“Everything going okay?” he shouted.

Siobhan nodded. She could not speak as she was busy swallowing a young man in her mouth.

“Don’t worry man,” said Ayden next to her. “We’ve got it under control.”

Jason pounded the stairs to reach the third floor. It looked like everything was going better than expected.

 

Suddenly there were gunshots from the third floor. “They should be done in there by now,” he thought to himself. He hurried his pace and found a dead man who he recognized as a member of O’Hare’s crew. Uh oh.

 

Mariah caught the last man running away from her.

“Mmm, yummy, yummy in my tummy,” she told him. She opened wide, threw her head back and lowered him in. Down he went with a satisfying wiggling gulp. She had closed her eyes to swallow. When she opened them she saw a tall blonde man looking down at her.

 

Gino herd a shot behind him to see the one Irishman guarding the other door slump over. Three Russian men were jumping over him and into the room. Gino didn’t wait but fired off four rounds into the one man with the gun. He tried to get off a shot at another man coming at him but his gun clicked and he realized he was out of ammunition. The two remaining Russians were upon him. Nether had guns but one had a knife. Gino dodged to one side as the knife hissed passed him. He grabbed the unarmed Russian and shoved him into his friend as the armed Russian tried to stab Gino again. Instead he got his friend across the chest. Gino released the cut man then kicked him in the back. The man flew over a large wooden box and toppled out of sight. Now it was only Gino and the armed Russian. He swiped at Gino, who sidestepped and pummeled the man in the belly. The man doubled over but took another swipe at Gino who ducked under the blow and came up behind him. Then he grabbed the man’s arm and neck and ran him into the wall where his head connected with a sickening thud. The man slid down to the floor, unconscious.

 

It was a genuinely pleased Gino who straightened himself up and turned to face Mariah at the other end of the room. His pride in his accomplishments vanished when he found himself facing a rather scared looking Mariah who was being held captive by a gigantic, mean looking Russian man who had a shotgun in one hand. He raised the gun and fired!

 

Jason hopped over the dead man in the doorway and entered the room. He and the large (maybe seven foot tall) Russian at the other end of the room drew on each other, Jason with his berretta, the Russian with a double barrel shotgun. The Russian had Mariah next to him. He had duck taped her mouth closed and her wrists together. Gino was visible, back against a crate, hiding from the Russian. His right hand clutched his shoulder; his left arm was covered in blood.

 

Jason didn’t hesitate; he squeezed the trigger!

Click, click, click, went the gun.

“Holy hell! I’ve forgotten to change clips,” he thought. “What a fucking rookie mistake.”

The Russian raised his eyebrows and tossed his own gun aside. He had needed two shots to hit Gino, who had dived out of the way of the first blast but didn’t manage to avoid the second. He didn’t have any additional ammunition.

 

The Russian threw Mariah aside and took off his shirt. “He looks like he’s been training to play Hercules for a Broadway play,” Jason quietly reflected as he removed his own shirt to reveal his own well muscled body, splattered with tattoos. The two men walked towards each other; there was pure hate in the eyes of the Russian.  

 

The redheaded woman standing over them was colossal. She could walk faster than they could run. Anton looked up at her backside, covered by the tight white jeans that she wore. Black laced up leather boots nearly reached her knees. Anton watched her grab several other shrunken men at her feet. She straightened up, giving him a great view of her jean clad ass, and tossed her beautiful hair. Suddenly she leaned her head back and swallowed one of the men in her hands! Anton watched as she did it again. “Oh my GOD!” he screamed and ran for it. His yelp of surprise was probably not a good move on his part because Siobhan heard it and a moment later was walking after Anton, making the ground shake beneath him. He chanced a look back, tripped and fell and suddenly giant fingers gripped him.

 

Siobhan was living it up. Barely was one man in her stomach than another was on his way to join him. God she wished she had some good CDs to rock out with while she ate.

Her lips parted and Anton, who had been staring at her breasts, was afforded a glimpse of her mouth, opening to welcome him into her body. He was placed lightly on her tongue. What happened next could hardly be considered light. It was more of a nightmare in heaven. The tongue smashed him against the roof of the mouth. It was quite a contrast, the hard solid roof of the mouth pressing in above him while the soft, sticky, bumpy tongue beneath him moved across his body like some giant snake. It caressed him in a loving way, a loving way that pertained only to his taste and body rather than his overall well being.

 

Suddenly her tongue dropped and he fell away from the roof of her mouth. She had opened her mandible and light was pouring onto him. He looked out of the woman’s mouth and saw a man looking in. he was normal sized and staring right at the man in the mouth. The mouth closed briefly, leaving Anton in the dark, steamy oppression of the mouth. The tongue shifted beneath him and he thought it was the end but suddenly Siobhan opened her mouth once again and Anton witnessed the same giant man looking in on him. The only difference now was that there was another shrunken man, his size dangling before the teeth and outward curving lips of the mouth. He was held there by the finger and thumb of a feminine hand, no doubt Siobhan’s. It was the last thing Anton ever saw. Siobhan’s tongue rose, the mouth closed and Anton was pushed back and down. He was drenched in mucus and saliva. She forced him down into her dark esophagus, the light from the last time she opened her mouth was still dancing on his eyes when he entered the stomach. He heard people thrashing about and called to them but received no answer. He began to wade to the side of the stomach to try and find a way to climb out, knowing the idea to be fruitless but trying anyway. The Acid was nearly waste deep but he kept going until he reached a slick wall that was practically straight up. It had some give to it, he could push it with his hand, but there was no way in Hell he was going to climb out of something this slick. He heard someone screaming enter the stomach and then a splash. Another man had entered her belly. He had been usurered in to this pit and would experience the same agony of being food as Anton and so many others. It seemed an eternity of suffering until they died.

 

“The problem is that they don’t last long,” Siobhan was saying to Rickey Lynch, who was watching her down one man after another with a look of wonder.

“Can you feel them in there?” Rickey asked.

“Oh sure, they fight for a while. Sometimes they try to climb out of my stomach but they never make it to the sphincter for my esophagus unless I let them, like I lay down or something. Even still, they can never pry it open. I remember one time I swallowed a guy while another one was trying to open the hatch. The guy I swallowed went into my belly and slammed into the guy trying to get out. Or at least I think that’s what happened. It’s not that easy to tell…”  

Rickey looked on with rapt attention as she ate another man.

“God, what a way to go,” he whispered under his breath but Siobhan looked towards him when he said it and met his eyes. She seemed to consider him. Rickey felt a rush of fear and excitement when their eyes met. Her body was amazing. Her face was a masterpiece. And, he had always loved redheads. There was a slight smile on her face as she turned towards him and walked after him. He wasn’t sure he liked it. Her shirt showed a well toned bare belly. Rickey imagined what it must be like for its occupants.

 

The Russian swung a fist that could have been a battering ram. Jason sidestepped behind the Russian and fired a quick jab into his ribs. The Russian growled and threw several punches, all of which Jason avoided or rolled with and countered with a hook to the ribs. He felt the bone underneath give way. On the offensive now, He started firing off punches; A jab to the face and another to the body, a straight right to the nose, breaking it. He worked into his rhythm, attacking with everything he had! That was until the Russian came around with a blow that sent Jason flying. Jason got his feet under himself and glared back at his opponent; bruised and bleeding but looking extremely heated. He did not look in the least bit daunted as they stepped forward and began to fight again.

 

For O’Hanlon the fight deteriorated from there. The world was a flurry of fists that battered Jason. After a particularly good shove he flew across the room and slammed into a crate. Gino looked up at him and saw that Jason was sporting two black eyes. He had purple spots all over his chest. He did not look good at all. Had this been a boxing match any decent coach would have thrown in the towel right then.  

 

“You’re doing a great job of luring him into a false sense of security,” commented Gino.

 

 “Thanks for the positive reinforcement,” gasped Jason as he looked behind him with the rapidly advancing Russian. It was more instinct caused Jason to lift one leg and, bracing himself against the crate he kicked backwards with all his might. He had hoped to catch the guy in the chest and knock the wind out of him. Instead he hit the guy’s knee. There was a crash beside Jason as the giant Russian landed on the floor next to him. He quickly scrambled to his feet, favoring one knee.

 

Brendan had been the kicking expert but Jason had picked up a thing or two from him. He raised his foot and kicked hard again at the knee, this time hearing a solid crack, a bellow of agony from the Russian and a collapsing back onto the floor. The man clutched his broken kneecap and howled. Jason staggered away towards Mariah, hoping to free her. Suddenly he herd a scuffling behind him and turned to see the Russian gripping a gun that had been dropped by the man Gino had plugged earlier. He pointed the weapon towards Jason and….

Gino plunged a knife into the base of the Russian’s head with his good hand and he fell over, very dead.

 

“You’re welcome,” grunted Gino.

“Ermm… yeah. Thanks for that.” Jason hated giving the Italian credit for saving his life.

“Mmm!” said Mariah as she tried to walk towards them but stumbled over and out of sight.

Jason hobbled over to Mariah and freed her from the duct tape binds. As soon as her mouth was clear of the tape she started laughing.

“What the hell is so funny?” demanded Jason.

“I put this little guy in my bra. Now he’s slipped and is tickling me. She drew out the tiny man and popped him into her mouth. Then she swallowed loudly and focused on Jason.

She threw her arms around him and gave him a big kiss. This rather surprised Jason but he didn’t complain. It took some of the edge off his pain.

“You saved me from that big mean man! Thank you so much!”

“It was my pleasure,” he said tiredly and unconvincingly.

“Oh your poor eyes,” soothed Mariah and kissed each one, caressing his face with her hand.

“If you two are done do you mind giving the man who was hit with a Shotgun Blast a hand?!” yelled Gino.

“Sure,” cooed Mariah, tottering over to him to fawn on him as well. “You poor thing.”

A moment later Ayden stepped into the room with two of his stronger henchmen. Together they got the two hundred eighty pounds of Gino out of the building and supported Jason down the stairs to his own crew.

 

The back up plainclothes police arrived a bit after the Irish along with Gino and Mariah left the building. They went in and found a bloody slaughter and an unconscious Janet Stegmann still lying on the floor.

 

The phone call to the mayor’s house was at two in the morning.

“They found how many dead Russians? I’ll be right into the office,” he spoke into the receiver.

 

He switched on the light next to his bed and jumped a mile and a half when he saw Harvey Donavan sitting in a chair next to his bed.

“Hey there Mayor.”

“Good God! You’re not…”

The mayor let out an “eep,” and pulled the covers closer around himself like a child having a bad dream.  “Harvey Donovan!” he gasped, almost unbelieving. “How did you get past my security system?”

Harvey smiled. “I started my career with breaking and entering. But that is beside the point.

   “I couldn’t help but overhear that little phone call you just had there mayor. You’re probably wondering what in the hell happened. Allow me to inform you. Your police SWAT teams entered that warehouse because they knew that there was a large stockpile of drugs in the basement. Unfortunately the criminals resisted arrest which led to the bloody shootout in which so many people were killed. Fortunately none of the SWAT team members were hurt. That’s the story. Stick to it and you come out looking like a winner. That’s all that matters, isn’t it? Next year is an election year and when the city finds out you took down one of the largest organized crime rings in our great metropolis they are just going to eat you up.”  

“Yes I see your point,” said the mayor quietly.

“Good doing business with you,” Harvey nodded and unplugged the light next to the bed. By the time the mayor reached a light switch and turned it on, Harvey was no longer in the room.

To be continued...

the end of the Mayor by girlfood

"Your city's Police SWAT teams have successfully discharged the difficult task of raiding a storehouse for the Russian Mafia and arresting multiple members of the criminal organization. They did so in a way consistent with the honor and bravery that we have come to associate with the fine men and women in Law Enforcement. Unfortunately, A detective, Benny Silverman was killed in the incident. His partner, Detective Steggmen will of course receive recognition in her courage of following her partner into the storehouse before police could take control of the situation."

Mayor Joust paused to draw breath, surveying the crowd of reporters and blinked from the large amount of flash bulbs from cameramen stung his eyeballs.

"This operation was part of an ongoing program to rid our metropolis of organized crime. I intend to ensure that my fellow citizens and residents of this great city feel safe and secure. Thank you."

He hurried out leaving the press secretary to answer any question the vultures of newspapermen and reporters might fire off. he was far to high strung to be face that sort of barrage now. He hurried out through the back room and into a side street. he clamed into the back seat of an awaiting car and the driver closed the door behind him.He jumped as he realized who was sitting next to him.

"We meet again," Siobhan said, amused at how he now refused to meet her gaze and how his left hand was trembling.

"I've nothing to say to you. I removed my police from the Italian section. Now I just lied through my teeth for Harvey Donavan. All I really want is my son back. When will he be returned to me?"

"Let's not worry about that just yet," said Siobhan. She reached into her breasts leaving them somewhat exposed to the mayor who would have been able to see her well-endowed body but refused to look. He remembered what she had done to his intern. She produced a tiny man.

"Do you know who this is?" she dangled the man by one arm between herself and the mayor."Why, that's the young man who..."

"You're police driver," Siobhan finished for him."Let him go!" pleaded the mayor, sweating visibly.

The car began to drive off, the mayor saw a large blond man with facial tissue scars and knuckles the size of golf balls that were evident even though the black gloves he was wearing, was at the wheel and driving them down a street.

"I'll let him go, to my belly," Siobhan laughed at the mayors look of horror.

"No, no!" yelled the man in her grasp, swinging his arms and legs around in a desperate attempt to loosen her grip.

"This is ridiculous! Release him at once or I will help you no more!"

"Gee, you finely showing some spine," said Siobhan who was surprised.

"Yes now unhand him," said Mayor Joust.

"Aww, but he's my lunch." she whined.  

 "I don’t care if..."

"Mayor, you really are troublesome you know that?

"Something in the way she said the last sentence froze Mayor Joust's blood. She looked away from him for a moment. He was left to gaze on her profile, staring ahead.

"Look," said the mayor.Before he could get another word out she turned to him, lifted a hand and shouting unintelligible words she raised her hand towards him.

Mayor Joust realized that he had begun to shrink. The beautiful woman seemed to grow before him to colossal size until she was towering over him from the great distance of a seat and a half of leather away. Siobhan grabbed him up and smiled as she brought the pair of shrunken men together. the young cop, he must have been no older than twenty-three, looked at the mayor, wide eyed and then turned back to the giantess.

"I think you'll go first," said Siobhan, her green eyes fixed on the cop. "You look delicious and I really can't wait."

The cop screamed as she brought him quickly into her mouth. the mayor had a front row seet as she opened wide enough to toss the poor lad in and close her mouth behind him. As with the intern, she didn't chew him, just swallowed him whole. The mayor watched as she tossed her head back, giving him a wonderful view of her throat. She loudly gulped. Then she turned back to the mayor, a slight smile playing on her lips. 

"Delicious"

"You Murderer!" screamed the mayor in a high shaking voice.

"Well I didn't have any lunch and he looked delicious in his police uniform."

"Why do you keep doing that?" cried the mayor. He couldn't take it, he was weeping now. He lost control of himself and felt warm liquid run down his pants. "Eww." said Siobhan. The mayor kept crying. Siobhan called for the driver to pull over. The man grunted a response and pulled into a disserted side street.

"Mayor, I am sorry about this. I don’t believe in wasting food. I was going to eat you but I really don’t think I can ingest a man who just pissed himself. By the way, those Russians were almost as tasty as that cop and your intern were. Thanks for covering for my activities last night with your speech. I am sorry. You employ the most delicious people and I'll miss swallowing them when you're not around to visit. Bye now."

She had opened the door to the car and stepped out. Now she placed Mayor Joust on the ground and straightened up.

"She's just going to leave me here!" he thought. “She’ll let a rat or stray cat get me."As it turned out Siobhan did nothing of the sort. her boot lifted off the ground like some permanent part of the landscape detaching itself from the ground and then was brought over the mayor. He started to run but the shoe descended swiftly bringing tons upon tons of force onto the mayor's puny body. With a satisfying squish Siobhan pounded the earth with her boot once. Then, wiping her boot on the ground to remove the bits sticking to it, she and Knuckles legged it for the nearest train station. 

TBC

Girl talk by girlfood

"Can't believe we're hanging out. Of all the people in the city to share air with, never figured on you two."
 
The music from the live session near the bar at the Warf Rat's Rose was playing a merry tune that made the listener want to do a jig. Okay; maybe just try to do a jig. People were less coordinated when drunk and it seemed unlikely that many patrons could pull it off. Still a few people made the effort that provided entertainment for everyone else in the crowded pub. Jason looked on as a would be river dancer fall over onto a table and knocked over three half filled beer glasses.
Two of the guys sitting at the table roughly dragged him off and tossed him into a corner.
 
"Never figured on working with you nether," continued Joey.
 
"Not like we had a choice there Joey."
 
"Why the fuck did you invite us to this hole anyway?"
 
"I was trying to say thanks for helping me."
 
"You wanna pay me back mothafucka you don't do it by buying me beer you do it by owing me a favor."
 
"Boys, we all need to settle down. After all, it was nice of them to invite us," interrupted Mariah putting a restraining hand on Joey's arm.
 
It had been a mistake. Jason had seen it coming. Siobhan had suggested that they invite Joey and Mariah to the pub for drinks. She had mentioned the idea to Mariah before telling Jason which meant that they couldn't back out without being rude. Siobhan thought it would make them better partners in crime.
 
Joey seemed to relax at Mariah's touch and took a pull at his beer. Mariah for her part seemed pretty interested in Jason. He had, after all, saved both of them from being killed by the gigantic Russian. It hadent hurt that he had removed his shirt and brawled with the Goliath reincarnate either. Siobhan had gotten a detailed account of the fight from her afterwards and a lot of her descriptions were centered on Jason's muscular arms, stomach and chest.
 
Of the few Italians and Irish that had been forced to work together by their respective bosses; Mariah and Siobhan had gotten along the best. It was, in everyone's opinion, because they were both women who could shrink a man down and swallow him alive. Jason considered having them together a dangerous combination. They might goad each other into devouring people tonight. Mariah seemed interested in him and Siobhan seemed to want his friendship so maybe he was safe but still it would be unwise to let his guard down. Compound that with Joey who seemed fit to be tied.
 
It was the tiny old flickering TV set in the corner that saved the night. Through the beer stained, blurry screen came the distorted highlights of a hockey game that had been played recently.
 
"Joey, did you happen to catch the hockey game last night?" asked Jason.
 
"Oh fuck! Don't get me started! Did you see that bogus call in the third quarter? Where the fuck did they get that fucking referee from? A mental institute?"
 
It figured, thought Siobhan. Rival mobsters who would punch each other's guts out if their bosses didn't say otherwise could still manage to agree on something as basic as sports. How typical. 
 
Mariah for her part looked willing to oblige Siobhan in conversation. They could say pretty much whatever they wanted without fear of being overheard due to the din from a thousand customers calling for more drinks, singing along to "Whiskey in a Jar", currently being played by the band. The guys were ignoring them. She caught a snippet of Joey's sentence over the singing.
 
"...Lost sight of the puck so what does he do? He blows the whistle on them right as they score, that's what!"
 
Joey seemed to be going strong and Jason was nodding his head in grim agreement. Clearly, their obstreperous behavior was something of the past. They were focused on the very serious topic of professional sports. Why not get to know Mariah better?
 
"Mariah, how long have you had the talent?" Their mutual abilities seemed the proper base to start a conversation.
 
Mariah smiled, sipped some of her drink and leaned over to Siobhan.
 
"Since I was a girl. I must have been about sixteen. I was in love with this one boy in my class. He was so pretty. One day I got him alone and we kissed. The next thing I knew he was a few inches tall."
 
"So you started swallowing people then," said Siobhan nodding.
 
"No actually. you must remember that I was in love with him. I didn't know what to do so I kept him in a box for almost a year. The poor thing never really got used to it. One day I invited a friend over to my house to play. I went to get something for us to drink and when I got back to my room, she was gone and so was the poor boy I kept in a box. My friend must have found him and left before I could get back. She never admitted to taking him. I don’t know what she did to him either. She never said. It ruined our friendship."
 
Mariah paused and sipped some beer.
 
"Came back to the other end of the ice and scored! How bad is that?!" Joey put the question to Jason who responded with equal vim. 
 
Siobhan returned he attention to Mariah.
 
"I didn't eat anyone until two years later. It was my boyfriend. We were kissing and he shrunk. I was able to hold onto him for about two hours before I finely gave in. Swallowed him whole. He wiggled around in my belly for about three minuets. I was hooked by then. I invited a guy over and did my best to shrink him. It worked and for a while there I was shrinking people every night. It wasn't long before my dad figured out my secret. Being a mafia underboss he immediately realized my value to the organization. That's what I do for them now."
 
"It sounds like a familiar story," said Siobhan. "The first guy I ate was someone I kissed too. From then on I devoured a ton of guys. Sometimes they were people I had a crush on or was friends with or sometimes complete strangers. Eventually I got a job working for Harvey Donovan and now I eat criminals. You don't feel guilty after eating a criminal like you do with normal people."
 
Mariah nodded knowingly and then with a mischievous smile leaned in and asked, "So how many of your boyfriends did you eat?"
 
"Well I tried to avoid eating people I really cared about," said Siobhan defensively and a little too sharp to believe.
 
"Ah come on. How many?"
 
Siobhan nodded. Reluctantly she raised a hand and held up three fingers, embarrassed.
 
Mariah giggled and Siobhan let out a little laugh despite herself.
 
"You must have a lot of self-control to limit yourself like that."
 
Siobhan's eyes wandered the room. 
 
"I don't know if it's so much will power as it is caution. I don’t let myself get too attached to anyone anymore."
 
"That must be hard," Mariah sounded surprised.
 
"Not as hard as dealing with the aftermath of knowing you just swallowed your boyfriend. What about you? How many did you eat?"
Mariah smiled. "Five." She tossed her hair, grinned. "I enjoyed every one of them. Too bad they had to die. Couldn't resist." The boys were still talking about sports. They had abandoned hockey for the time being and moved on to baseball. 
Mariah turned back to Siobhan. "Did you ever eat anybody who was a willing victim?"
 
The Irish girl frowned. "There was a guy I knew recently who would have been willing. He wanted to go steady with me and he even knew how it would probably end. Made no secret that he was turned on by what I did. He wanted to go the same way. I wish I had gotten the chance. The Russians killed him. It was Brendan. He was such a cutie."
 
Mariah hoped that Siobhan had missed her flicker of nervousness. It was she who had eaten Brendan. "Mmm, he sounds like he would have been delicious. I love eating willing victims. They are so much fun to play with."

"Why? What do you do?" "Play with them. Let them explore their new home on the outside before they go inside. Sometimes they'll even jump into your mouth."

"You've gotten them to jump into your mouth!?" Siobhan was genuinely shocked that someone would willingly die in her belly.

"Shhh! Not so loud," whispered Mariah and leaned in closer."Why don't we try it? Let's see if you can find someone in here who wants to get eaten."

"How?""Come with me," she smiled. The pair got up, Mariah lightly but deliberately brushing her bottom on Jason's arm as she squeezed out between her seat and Jason's chair. She smiled at the two men and told them that she and Siobhan were off on a girl outing and would find them in an hour or two. "Don't go anywhere," she added. "We'll meet you back here." 

Together the two women left the pub."You want to eat Jason don’t you?" accused Siobhan as soo as they were outside.

"Hey, he's cute. Besides, he couldn't keep his eyes off me all night."

"He's my friend and I want to keep him. He is not a snack. Jason's off limits."

"Okay, okay, fine. Just relax. We're out to have fun together remember? Come on, I know a great place to pick up guys."

Double Dining by girlfood
Author's Notes:

Thanks for editing/ additions from banfield.

 

Mariah’s “great place” turned out to be a club. The two women were cordially welcomed by the bouncer, as is their custom when approached by two attractive ladies. The two passed into the large room, dimly lit by blue and green lights that made people’s skin appear slightly off color. There was a vacant booth near the back of the room so they slid into either side of it.

“So,” asked Siobhan eagerly, “how can you identify a willing victim?”

“Well it all started a little after I found I could shrink people,” explained Mariah with the air of one beginning a story and contentment of having an eager audience. “This talent revealed itself when I was eating lunch with a friend. I had noticed that he paid attention to me eat, though he made an effort to remain covert in his fixation upon my food. I was aware, especially when I took a bite, of a sentiment that stole over me. These feelings were not my own. I somehow could recognize that they came from an outside source. The sensation, I can best describe it as excitement, seemed to heighten when I ate food. The increase in emotion corresponded with more overt on looking by my friend.

I began to suspect that I was sensing his stimulation and decided to test the theory that theory by digressing from our current topic of conversation and entered a discussion about food. Just as I had suspected, the sensation skyrocketed. It was definitely originating from the man across from me. I tested the idea further saying that it had always been a fantasy of mine to eat a tiny little man and compounded the comment by adding that he would make a perfect victim.

“Needless to say, his excitement turned to longing. I soon realized his fantasy by shrinking him and eventually swallowing him, but the more delightful part of the experience was that I had discovered that I could sense when people wanted to be eaten by me.

“Now, naturally, people don’t wander around going; ‘gosh I wish I could be eaten by an attractive woman sometime.’ I mean to say that no one spends his day in a mild state of excitement. However, with this new discovery, I began to concentrate my attention on men’s emotions around me when I ate. I found a few victims that way. More importantly, I began to notice how to sense when a man would be a willing victim for a giantess. I have practiced this so much that I can even tell this about someone when he’s thinking about a completely unrelated topic.”

“This is amazing!” exclaimed Siobhan. “Can you teach me to do this, too?”

“Shhh!” hushed Mariah. “I don’t know. I think it’s something you have or you don’t but we can try. Right now, let’s just get some guys and have some fun. We can have lessons later.”

“Great, so what do we do?”

“I’ll wander through the crowd and try to pick up if there are any guys around here who would like to be eaten and where they are. I’ll point some out for you and then you go and shrink them. Sound good?”

Siobhan murmured it did, and together they made their way into the throng of dancers hopping to the steady rhythm of some rock CD. Mariah threaded her way through the crowd. She took abrupt turns, stopped, looked around and started moving again. It seemed to Siobhan that she was walking in circles. When she told this to Mariah, Mariah asked her to be quiet and not distract her. Finally, Mariah headed straight for a good-looking black guy boogieing in the middle of the floor. She began to dance with him. Siobhan was surprised by the excellent dancing skill Mariah demonstrated. Convinced that she was now on her own and feeling a little abandoned she wandered around until she found a short, blond fellow and began to groove with him. It wasn’t until two or three songs later that Mariah showed up, the black guy nowhere in sight. Mariah leaned towards Siobhan and shouted to make herself heard over the thumping of the loudspeaker that someone had cranked way too high. Even as it was, Siobhan could just hear her.

“It took forever to get that guy to a table. He’s shrunk now. There’s some more left though. One is at the bar. The other is standing over there, the one in the green shirt.”

She gestured towards a man at the edge of the dancing floor, holding a drink and looking on hopefully for a partner. He was kind of cute.

Siobhan said good- bye to her dance-partner and made her way over to the man as saucily as she could.

“Not dancing?” asked Siobhan.

“No one to dance with,” he responded with an embarrassed smile and a shrug.

“Asked anyone?” Siobhan said.

“Not really.” He looked a little shy.

“You could try asking me,” Siobhan said. “Of course you have a drink so it might be spilled. What do you say we sit down and chat for a bit while you finish?”

“Sure!”

They sat down in the same booth that she and Mariah had previously occupied. Siobhan noticed as she scanned the room that Mariah was at the bar talking to another man.

Siobhan began the conversation by introducing herself.

“Nice to meet you. My name’s Greg,” he said.

“So what do you do for a living, Greg?”

“I’m in the Air Force.”

“Oh, sexy,” smiled Siobhan.

“And what is your occupation Siobhan?” asked Greg.

“Eating tasty Airmen for dinner.”

Brad’s reaction was unmistakable. He was not expecting that comment but he liked it.”

“What?” he laughed.

“You heard me,” she smiled, “Yummy, yummy in my tummy, little Greg in my belly. I’m gonna eat you up, Greg. Better get used to the idea.” Her smile was slow and deliberate. She could tell Greg liked it.

Whispering a spell she shrunk him. Getting up and moving around the table she found her quarry in the middle of the cushioned bench. She caught hold of him, paid no attention to his screams for an explanation, and placed the two or three inch victim in the empty make-up bag in her purse.

Mariah arrived a few moments later and gave Siobhan a thumbs-up sign. She had got the guy at the bar.

Together they returned to the pub where they found Joey and Jason still in deep conversation about professional sports.

“There’s a few guys in here you know,” mentioned Mariah. “I’ll work out who.”

She disappeared into the throng of drunks, now singing Finnegan’s Wake, each in their own key, to the playing of the band, which was actually pretty good.

A few moments later she returned saying, “That guy singing and drinking over there. Get him.”

Siobhan did. It was easy enough really. She didn’t have to talk much. He was bedazzled by her sexy figure. The dress she wore was as minimal as could be, her breasts almost bulging from its confines, AND she wasn’t wearing a bra!                                                  She just took his hand and pulled him to a secluded part of the room and shrank him there. One more into the purse.

Returning to Gino and Jason the two women sat down and relaxed. Mariah sent Siobhan conspiratorial glances all night. Despite only having met recently, there was a close friendship growing between the two of them, held together by their mutual attraction towards devouring men.

In Siobhan’s mind, it took forever for Gino and Jason to finally call it quits and decide to head home. The two women insisted on being left alone rather than each man walk one of them home. No, they said. They wanted to be alone. Reluctantly, the men agreed.

“Now we can go to my apartment and play with our new toys,” said Mariah with twinkling, sexy eyes.

Half an hour later, Siobhan stood with five tiny naked men staring up at her. They were each about three inches tall. Mariah was sitting on the couch opposite her and across the coffee table on which the men stood.

“What have you done to us?” screamed one man, more in an attempt to be heard than in anger.

“What you’ve always wanted,” said Mariah behind them. They turned towards her. “We’ve shrunk you. And we’re going to eat you…. Alive.”

The men looked startled, aroused, excited and nervous. Both females had undressed and only left their exiguous panties on. All the five men felt utterly confused. Ambiguous emotions exploded in their thoughts. Fear, terror and libidinous excitement clashed with one another. One or two of those men even began sporting erections.                              “Alive?” parroted one man.

“Alive,” said Mariah. “I want to feel you wiggle in my stomach. It’s what you wanted isn’t it? I know it is. I can feel the emotions coming from you. You’ll all end up in here.” She patted her naked belly. “This is going to be your new home. You’ll like it in here. You’re all welcome, too. Of course I don’t get to eat all of you. Siobhan well eat some of you, won’t you Siobhan?”

Siobhan gazed at them individually; she was moving the palm of her right hand over her stomach that took each victim’s attention: “I’m looking forward to it. I’ve got my little victims all picked out. Her eyes found Brad and the drunkard from the pub. He had sobered up by then.  She smiled at them. Amazingly, they smiled back.

“Well, I think we all ought to get to know each other better,” suggested Mariah. They were transfixed by her breasts and belly. The latter was beautiful; toned but not overly so and perfectly shaped. Strands of pubic hair peeped over and above the inverted triangle of her panties and they could perceive the bulge under the narrow gusset.                             She strode over towards a CD player and put on some music. It was slow and sensual, how Siobhan felt. All the five men gazed at her prominent backside, seeing the thin material of her panties sunk deep and out of sight between those plump cheeks.            Mariah had gauged her emotions perfectly. She wondered if Mariah could sense the predator in her like she could the emotions of the willing prey.

“I should probably tell you guys that the news you heard about the SWAT team taking down the Russian Mob was a fabrication. We ate everyone there. They just said it was the police that got the Russians.” She smiled warmly at the collection of men. “Normally I wouldn’t be allowed to tell you that but since you’re my dinner anyway I figured you might as well know. You’re not the first people we’ve eaten.  For a few of the men her words caused sexual excitement and their members stiffened. For those whose minds had reversed from their previous desire, her words struck terror in their hearts. 

“Do you girls work for the Police?” asked the black man with whom Mariah had been dancing.

“No. Actually I work for the Italian Mafia and Siobhan here works for the Irish Crime Ring in the city.

Needless to say, everyone blinked at that a few times. The girls gave them some time to process the idea.

“Err, and your… friend?” asked another guy.

“Getting close pretty fast aren’t we, Siobhan?”

“Oh, absolutely. It’s nice to spend some time with a girl who understands me.”

“My feelings exactly,” said Mariah. “Of course, we like to have something worth talking about, like how long a certain little fellow will survive in our bellies before he dies.” She singled out one man as she said this and spoke directly to him. Siobhan realized it was the man who had been sitting at the bar in the club. He shook with anticipation and began to reach towards his privates.

“None of that now,” scolded Mariah, wagging a finger larger than the man’s body. “We have to play together before we play alone. She picked up the man and tilted her head back. Siobhan thought she was going to swallow him but her lips pursed together and she planted a kiss on the man before dragging him down her body, over her breasts and along her belly before returning him to stand next to his comrades.

“No one said this had to be unpleasant. We want you to enjoy yourselves. So who’s next for a ride?”

Every hand went up. Mariah smiled again. She reached down and selected another man; the one she had picked up in the pub. He got the same treatment as the first guy but with the addition that he was dropped into her panties at the end.   The four men looked at the added bulge; each man imagining what it must be like to be encased in the most awesomely intimate part of a female’s anatomy.

She giggled. “He tickles in there,” she exclaimed.

Siobhan smiled down at the two men that belonged to her. “Well, guys. I’ve never eaten anyone who wanted to be eaten before, so what do you want to do first? We’ll put off eating for last. Just remember, you’re going to be a part of me soon.”

“Can we be introduced to your belly?” asked her guy from the pub.

“You sure can,” exclaimed Siobhan cheerily, “You should become well acquainted with it, inside and out.”

Siobhan stood over them, allowing them to admire her form. Her belly was tight and a hint of a six- pack was visible but it had a rotundity to it. She moved her hips from side to side a few times to accent the perfection of her stomach. Picking up the man who requested to see her belly, she pressed him into her abdomen and slid him around, letting his hands move across the surface. He looked like he could never get enough of touching her stomach. Siobhan felt that she could caress him for days before eating him. Maybe she would.

“Just think,” whispered Siobhan. “Soon you’ll be in there. I’ve eaten so many people. All of them passed through my belly. But I can’t wait for you. I wonder how you’ll feel sliding down my throat. What will it be like to rub the inside of my stomach after you rub the outside of it?”

She brought him to her lips and considered him. She pushed him halfway into her mouth and then slowly drew him out, letting his hands linger upon her large lips. Drawing him fully away she looked down on him.

“Oh, you are a delicious little one.”

He squirmed with delight. “I can’t wait!” he squealed. “Swallow me now! I won’t even wiggle.”

Siobhan sucked on a lip and made a pout face. “Oh! But I want you to wiggle,” she complained in a whiney voice. “I want to feel you going down my throat, to know that you’re alive for the trip.”

“Hey,” shouted Greg, “What about me?”

“Greg, I could never forget you,” said Siobhan. She picked him up and held him in her other hand. “I can’t believe it, two yummy men who want me to eat them.”

“And I have three yummy men,” said Mariah who was rubbing the black man across her  buttocks. “I wonder how long they’re gonna last. Not long I betchya.”

She pulled away the back her panties and dropped the man down before releasing the band and letting the thin strip snap back into place. Then she walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Kensington, the black man, fell into Mariah’s panties and slid about half way down her buttocks before the tightness of her underwear stopped his progress. A second later, with a large pressing motion that was somewhat unpleasant, her right butt cheek seemed to fall away while the left pushed him into the material of the underwear. Then suddenly her right butt cheek slammed into him while the left fell away. This process repeated itself again and again. It was painful and Ken was relieved when Mariah came to a halt. Her two buttocks pressed him into the depths, his face pressed over the entrance of her rectum.  Fearful thoughts raced through him. For such a man, it was not pleasant to be in such close proximity to a female’s anus. Okay perhaps to touch but not this! 

Returning to the living room with a glass of red in each hand, she smiled at Siobhan who had one man in her hand and rubbing his face over her hardened nipple. Placing the glasses on the table, she pulled out the black man in her underwear.

Siobhan felt warm and cold at the same time. She was excited to be the center of so much attention. Mariah placed the black man onto the table. She regarded him for a moment before lifting him to her mouth. His eyes stared wildly. He was gripped helplessly in her hand. She opened her mouth, held him for awhile letting him see into her mouth. Like so many men, when it came to it, the actual moment of truth, the inescapable fate… self-preservation takes over.                                                                                                        He began to scream and holler. Siobhan looked at Mariah in surprise: “Hey, I thought he’d welcome it!”                                                                                                                Mariah smiled back. “No, not this one. He had only one thought in his mind. He thought he was going to get laid.”

So saying, she popped him in. She sucked on him for a long time, swirling him around, feeling his tiny hands gripping hold of her teeth and trying desperately to climb out from her mouth.  Now and again she parted her front teeth to let him see daylight, but just as he strove to escape she closed her mouth.  Siobhan and the remaining four tiny men were the last people to ever see the man. Mariah exhaled through the mouth and then her lips came together. Her eyes opened and she stared at Siobhan as she gently swallowed. From Siobhan’s guess, Mariah enjoyed the sensation on a very physical level for Mariah leaned close to Siobhan and pressed against her, shivering with delight. Siobhan suddenly wanted to eat someone very badly. Wiggling in her reminded her of a nearby victim. This change of position on his part severely reduced the time he had left to live. Had Mariah not been pressed up against Siobhan, she would have observed the Irish girl’s face turn to a smile that a cat might have before eating a mouse. Siobhan lifted the fidgeting chappie  to eye level for a moment for a brief inspection. He had a look of silent anticipation. She had never before seen someone grinning as she was about to eat him. She gave him a toothy smile back and winked. With that, she tossed him into her mouth and gulped quickly.

Shudders of delight coursed through her. She delighted in the feeling of the willing victim, who didn’t even fight against her, who wanted to be a part of her, moving down her throat. The two women’s eyes met and there was a shared understanding that passed in the gaze. The mutual hunger they experienced had been temporarily forgotten in the elation of a successful hunt.

 Deep within her, thought Siobhan, is a man who is very much alive. Just as there is with me. I’ve never met anyone who could understand how I felt about my appetite; never an equal. And willing victims…!

Mariah’s fingertips lightly brushed Siobhan’s stomach, as if tactile contact would confirm the presence of the tiny morsel being digested beneath. The two woman turned to look down at the coffee table where the remaining tiny men looking on with abject horror and utter delight. The women smiled down at them, not to show warmth, but with the anticipation of a corpulent child might show before pouncing upon a doughnut.

“They’re food,” whispered Mariah. “They’re all food and they are ours.”

Siobhan nodded. Each reached for another man. Neither man made a move to escape.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=735