‘M’ for Mother-in-Law by jjuenger
Summary: After a one night stand with her son-in-law, an attractive mother feels unwanted. After using a “beauty serum,” she grows and takes out her wrath on everyone.
Categories: Giantess, Object, Instant Size Change, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Crush, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1278 Read: 46429 Published: August 11 2007 Updated: August 11 2007
Story Notes:
Now, with paragraphs!

1. One Night Stand by jjuenger

2. Dr. Lorre and the Serum by jjuenger

3. M by jjuenger

One Night Stand by jjuenger

Disclaimer: If you are offended by giantess sexual situations or age differentials, turn back now. Let the story begin. 

This story centers around three people, all part of the same family: Henry, his wife Melissa, and her mother Debby. Henry was a 22 year old student. Melissa was a 21 year old clerk. Debby was a 44 year old ex-model with a body that women Melissa’s age would kill for. (For the record, that body runs in the family.)

It was only a matter of time when Debby would seduce Henry. It happened one hot summer night. Melissa was out of town in search of a modeling job. Henry was at home by himself watching TV. Suddenly, he hears a knock on the door. When he opened it, he found Debby, dressed only in a sexy two-piece bathing suit. The two had been making passes at each other for a long time, but Henry thought nothing of them. Clearly, Debby did. 

Within an hour, they were in his bed having the wildest sex that either one of them ever had. They continued to have this sex all night long.

When the sun rose, they talked about how each other was in bed. “I didn’t know you knew how to be that wild,” said Debby. “Likewise,” Henry said. “Melissa doesn’t know that either.” 

Then Debby asked a question that never should be asked by a mother-in-law: “Do you want to stay inside this body?” 

Naturally, Henry freaks out at this question. “WHAT!?!? Are you crazy? You’re my wife’s mother. This shouldn’t have even happened.” 

Now, Debby is an emotional wreck. “Did this mean nothing to you, Henry?” 

“Please leave,” Henry said as calmly as possible. 

“I will,” Debby said. “But remember this, Henry. No man has ever made out with me and just got away with it. I will find some way to get you back for this.” With that, Debby walked right out the front door. 

Over the next few weeks, Debby thought of a way to pay Henry back for loving and leaving her. Then, one day, she saw an ad in the local newspaper that read:

“LOCAL DOCTOR TESTING BEAUTY SERUM. SUBJECTS WANTED. WILL BE COMPENSATED.” 

This was what Debby was looking for. She would make herself look younger and become so beautiful, Henry would not be able to resist her. She decided to seek this doctor out and put her plan into action.

 

Naturally, she decided to look up this doctor. She lived just across town, which was fortunate because Debby did not have much gas money. She decided to put this plan into action the following Monday.

Dr. Lorre and the Serum by jjuenger

Debby arrived at the house of Dr. Marta Lorre a few days after seeing the ad. The house looked run down. It looked like the kind of house that you would see in the horror films of the 1930’s. This did not look like the kind of place anyone would practice medicine, but Debby decided to check it out. She knocked on the door. 

“Is that Debby?” asked a voice from inside. 

“It is I,” Debby said. 

“Enter,” commanded the voice. 

Debby entered cautiously. The interior was reasonably well kept. At the doorway, Debby was met by the doctor. 

“Debby, I am Dr. Marta Lorre,” she said, examining her subject. “You certainly do not look like you need a beauty formula.” 

“Thank you,” said Debby. “But, the reason I am getting this is for revenge. I slept with my son-in-law and now I am trying to win him back.” 

“That’s what this is for,” Dr. Lorre said. “Take this bottle, pour it in your bathtub or pool, and come back to me in a week. If I don’t recognize you, it probably worked.” 

“Thank you so much,” said Debby. With that, she took the bottle and ran off. 

That night, she poured it in the pool in her backyard without a second thought. She immediately changed into her bathing suit, the same one she wore that night at Henry’s house. Then, she dove into the pool. 

Immediately, Debby knew that something was changing. She could feel a burning sensation throughout her body. She closed her eyes and let it sink in for a few minutes. Boy, was she in for a rude awakening, literally. 

When she opened her eyes, she noticed that everything was different. The entire neighborhood seemed so small. 

Then, it hit her. Everything wasn’t small. She was big. She stood up to measure herself. Judging by the height of her house, she was now a shapely 50 feet tall.

Dr. Lorre had to see this. Debby walked to the doctor’s house. On the way, she crushed a few things. At first, they were unintentional. However, as she continued crushing, she realized how much she liked it.

She made it to Dr. Lorre’s house without being trailed by cops. When she got there, she yelled for Dr. Lorre. It got her attention. 

“I think it worked,” yelled Debby. “But I can’t let you make anymore.” When these words came out of her mouth, she stepped on Dr. Lorre and demolished her house. 

Now, Debby set her sight on one thing. “Time to find that bastard son-in-law of mine.”

M by jjuenger

They say that the fastest way to get from point A to point B is a straight line. When your destination is across town, this is a difficult prospect. But, if you are a 50 foot tall woman with a Paul Bunyan- size axe to grind, what’s the difference? 

Debby used the straight way from Dr. Lorre’s lab to Henry’s house, plowing through houses and cars as if they were toys. Several innocents were killed and injured under the statuesque titan. She barely even noticed this. Her mind had only one track: her in-law. 

For Henry and Melissa, the night started out innocent enough. The two were watching TV when her mother came by. Needless to say, they were in for quite a surprise. 

Debby gave a loud “Hey, there” before ripping off the roof. She then started to talk.

“Hey, Henry. Remember this bikini? Did you tell Melissa how good we were in the sack?” 

“What?!?!” shouted Melissa. “You two shacked up?” 

“It was the best,” Debby stated. “Now, if you don’t mind, I’ll take you out of the picture so he can be all mine.” Upon saying this, Debby picked up her own daughter and swallowed her whole. 

“Now, for you, my best lay,“ Debby said to the shell-shocked little man, picking him up as well. “You will be inside me again. It is up to you if you live to see the end of it.” Henry refused to answer.

This told Debby only one thing. “All right. You will get in me and never again see the light of day.” 

By this time, news crews and National Guardsmen had gathered to see the show. Boy, did they get a show. Debby pulled down her bikini bottom and shoved Henry into the abyss. The more he struggled in there, the more she felt pleasure.

He did die in there, but not before she had the biggest orgasm known to man. Her focus now shifted to the circus around her. She decided to make a speech about what just went down.

She then grabbed a news chopper and started talking. “To any woman who has been loved and left in their life, this performance has been for you. This day will go down as the day that the giantess known as M has scored a victory for women everywhere.” Then, she crushed the chopper and everyone surrounding her. 

People, it is not for me to say that this story will end like this. Who knows what M will do next? Truly, it depends on you.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=734