Tortured By Two Giantesses by NotOnTime
Summary:

Julia punishes you with all her massive might, but things get even worse when her friend gets involved.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 14925 Read: 59151 Published: March 24 2018 Updated: November 11 2020
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/15212] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-You find yourself in the back of Julia's panties, before even having a chance to meet her. Kim jokes to Julia that you have a butt fetish, making her wary. Julia goes about her day, farting on you, until she accidently lets out a wet one. She checks her panties and that's where this story begins...
**** **** **** ****

 

 

1. Chapter 1: She finds you (not happy about it) by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Code Talker by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Fucking a giant farthole by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Julia reveals you to Natalie by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Natalie butt tortures you by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Two giant farting asses by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: The girls use you as a double anal dildo by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: One Last Present by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: She finds you (not happy about it) by NotOnTime

Julia promptly holds back her panties and reaches her other hand inside, checking for any underwear damage caused by her last fart and also to investigate that weird itching sensation. With her hand wedged between her generous cheeks, she gave a pat down of the lower end of her panties. With how wet that last fart was, she was surprised not to feel anything.

In reality you had taken the brunt of her disgusting release and were dripping from head to toe in her juices. The sticky ooze coated your body, it felt like you were slathered in thick syrup. You wiped a big gob her fluid off your face so you could breathe. The intense smell assaulted your respiratory system, you shouldn't have been caught off-guard considering where the substance came from. Struggling more, you used both hands to wipe off as much of the gooey stink as possible. The massive ass cheeks made this difficult, their movements jostled your tiny body. Eventually they pushed you back up against her hot greasy anus. Any progress you made in cleaning yourself was instantly undone, the wet butthole was still dripping wet with fart juice.

Confused as to why her panties were clean, Julia dared to reach her hand between her cheeks. Deep between her mounds of flesh her fingers felt your wet body. "What the...? Did I shit myself?!" Inspecting further, she poked at the tiny man in her ass. The giantess' finger slammed against your poor figure, prodding you against the sticky anus. The puckered butthole twitched upon your impact, more rank slime rubbed into your skin. "Wait, what is this?" Julia said as she felt around your body from top to bottom. You ended up being dragged across her anus by her relentless powerful fingers. The front end of your body was used to wipe her drooling shithole while Julia just sat there clueless to how much she was torturing you. Finally you felt a hard pinch on your leg and a rush of inertia as Julia pulled you out of her huge butt.

Revolted by your gross smelly form, Julia went to the bathroom and washed you off in the sink. She cleaned her own hands and carried you back to the living room couch. "You must be Kim's little friend. What the fuck do you think you're doing in my ass?" Right after spotting the little man Julia remembered how Kim described you. She assumed you really did have a butt fetish. "No! You don't understand! It was an accident! I was trapped in your panties and you put them on before I had a chance to get out!" Full of doubt from what you were saying Julia asked "And how on Earth did you get in my panties? Huh?" She had already pegged you as a pervert. "They were on the floor! I was in the bathroom when you were taking a shower-" You tried to stop your big mouth but it was too late. Your careless words had screwed you over. Julia was pissed. She brought you up to her face and yelled at you. "So you were peeping on me when I was taking a shower?! You little prick! Kim already told me how you've got an ass fetish. You were trying to get a good look at THIS weren't you?" Julia slapped her hot ass for emphasis. "I bet you had fun being in my panties all morning. You probably loved smelling all my farts didn't you?" Desperately you yelled back "No! No! I hate your farts!"

Julia gave a cruel smile. "Well that's just too bad."

She stood up from the couch and put your body on the glass coffee table. With a wide swing of her mighty arm she swiped all her study books off the table, leaving you with nowhere to hide. A fall off the table from this height would be like a three story drop, and besides you were to scared to move. You stared up at her, heart racing as she turned around. There was a fantastic view of her plump butt as she stood upright. You could see how her two bulbous cheeks stick outward from her hips, casting a long shadow on her thick thighs. The amount of pure booty meat this girl had was clearly visible overhead, and soon it was the only thing visible once she bent over. Crouching her massive ass over the small table, Julia pulled down her panties, baring her naked butt for the world to see. It sure looked like the world to you, the pale flesh nearly stretched across your entire horizon. The big butt cast an overwhelming shadow on you, there was nothing you could do but stare at it, horrified. Julia looked back, pleased to see how trapped you were. "If you thought I was out farts before, you'd be wrong. Get ready little brat, I've been holding this one in for a few minutes."

Giving a small push Julia released a loud bassy fart from her massive ass. You saw the gargantuan cheeks flutter and jiggle as they expelled her gas, and then you were hit by a wave of noxious stink. The force of her hot winds nearly pushed you backwards. You leaned toward her towering butt, trying to take her fart head on. After the gust stopped, you fell to one knee coughing. Before the smell dissipated she farted on you again. Suddenly the cloud of stink doubled in density, the air grew thick with Julia's warm gas. Still it wasn't enough, and Julia brought her ass closer, to the point where it was nearly touching you. Her sexy globes dangled above, you could hear muffled gurgles from deep between them. "I think I have another one coming..." you heard her say, and your blood ran cold as you saw her spread her cheeks. Her pink asshole loomed over you bulging and contracting as Julia tried to work more gas out her bowels. Too stunned to take action you gawked at her dirty pulsating hole. She bent down lower, her anus was inches from your face. It quivered one last time before it exploded with another huge fart. This time it blew your tiny body away, you were sent tumbling backwards across the table.

You slowly got back on your feet, shaken from the violent blast. Taking a step backwards, Julia lined her ass back above you. Everything got dark as you were overtaken by a giant shadow once again. You looked up just in time to catch a glimpse of Julia's spread ass and glistening anus before she plopped her colossal booty on top of you. She wiggled her big butt into the table, smearing you deep into the folds of her shithole. If someone were to look up from underneath the glass coffee table they'd see Julia's beautiful heart-shaped ass and your tiny insignificant body pinned beneath her still-wet anus. Just as you thought things couldn't get any worse you felt a rumbling sensation echo from inside her colon. The filthy hole throbbed against your head, eager to spew out more of Julia's thick gas. She pushed with her butt muscles, crushing your head with her cornhole. The glass offered no help as the wrinkled anus slowly wrapped around your face, dripping with anal slime. Julia grunted and blasted one last fart on your face, point-blank. With you head shoved so deep inside her asshole you could feel the surrounding bands of muscle pump the superheated gas outside. Your lips were blown back from the intense force of her fart, the hot rectum sputtered and spat more juices on your face. Julia's butt loudly vibrated on the cold glass. Her hefty cheeks jiggled as she let her ass rip. The assholes fart fogged up the glass, like a pair of lips sensually breathing on a chilled window. She grinded her ass against your body more, continuing her torture until she was suddenly interrupted.

"Julia? You home? Oh there you are. You still studying for those tests?"

Julia was seated on the couch with her books open in front of her. Within seconds of hearing someone at the door she had pulled her panties back up with you inside, grabbed her books, placed them in a pile next to her and sat down on the couch. She even wiped the table off with her sleeve to remove any evidence of her torture session. There was a big imprint of two large ovals and a starfish shape in the middle. Overlapping that was the outline of a tiny man, spread eagle, directly under the center shape. Within a second of wiping the table however, it was gone. Julia looked away from the book she was pretending to read and up at her roommate, Natalie. She was also blonde, but a bit more petite than Julia. She's a carefree fun-loving girl, and although she's shorter than Julia, her big butt rivals her roommate's in size.

"Yup, I've been studying for hours." Julia lied. "That's a bummer. You mind if I watch a movie here?" her roommate asked. "Sure, no problem." Julia moved her books to the side and let Natalie sit next to her. As Natalie browsed through Netflix, Julia stared back at her books. She wasn't thinking about her tests though, she was too busy thinking of all the ways she could torture you more with her ass without letting Natalie know.

Chapter 2: Code Talker by NotOnTime

In Julia's mind, the little man tucked away inside her panties needed punishment. From her brief conversation with him it was clear to her that he was trying to peep on her while she showered but ended up getting more than he bargained for. Initially the thought of a tiny pervert trapped in her undergarments was creepy, but the knowledge that he actually doesn't want to be in there thrilled her. He HATED it, that was the word he used. When she felt his ticklish struggles against her butthole or pictured his face when she unloaded her hot farts onto him it excited her. She needed more ways to mess with this guy, she wanted to use him as a toy for her butt. After all, he deserved it.

The only obstacle was Natalie on the couch with her. She couldn't exactly leave and pretend to study in her own room if she just said it was "no problem" for Natalie to be watching the movie here. It might raise questions which was the last thing she needed. But Julia wanted to feel your pleasing squirms down in her butt again. Right now you were flattened underneath her ass, rendered immobile from the weight of her massive pale cheeks. As casually as possible, Julia tried to adjust her panties and push you up her sweaty crack. She leaned away from Natalie and brought her hand underneath her warm rump. Huge daunting fingers rolled over you, pulling at the surrounding soft panty fabric and poking your body toward her center. The emanating heat coming from her ass crack grew stronger as you were forced to go deeper inside. Her fingers didn't let up, they were drumming at you back, excitedly getting you into position. Soon you could smell her dark hole closing in, still ripe from the flurry of farts she had earlier. Nothing could save you from reliving the same nightmare you had just faced a few minutes ago. Julia's mouth watered as she felt the lump in her butt become wedged closer and closer to her sensitive hole. He was almost there!

"You okay Julia?" Natalie asked. Julia wasn't sneaky enough. Quickly she took her hand out from her panties and tried to explain. "Um, yeah! I just had an itch in my butt, that's all." With that, she stopped leaning over and sat her huge butt back down. The juicy cheeks shifted and you were dragged even deeper towards her dirty pink button. Luckily you stopped right before impact. You had a full view of her asshole and you could see it hungrily flexing, longing to be touched. Julia bit her lips. She could feel your tiny breaths on her tender asshole. This torture she was supposed to be giving you was becoming torture for her.

Just then Natalie spoke up. "I almost forgot, when I was coming back our neighbors said they're still looking for that tiny guy that lives with them. Have you seen him?" Julia felt vibrating screams coming from her plump buttcheeks. It felt good. None of your cries for help reached Natalie. "No, I hope they find him soon" she lied. Natalie went back to watching the movie shortly thereafter, quickly forgetting about the lost man. Julia looked back at her study books thinking about your interjection into their conversation. You could hear what they were saying, every word, but they couldn't hear you. This gave Julia an idea.

The movie they were watching took place in San Francisco. Julia turned to Natalie and said "Y'know my friend once told me San Francisco was the best place to get a MASSAGE. I'd love to get a MASSAGE there." Down below you heard Julia and the weird emphasis she put on the word massage. Every time she said it she clenched her gigantic cheeks, squeezing you between them hard, and pushing her butthole outward. She let up and started winking her smelly orifice over and over. It danced in front of your face. What was she trying do? Massage... the only thing here to massage was her dirty asshole. There's no way I would do that! After a few more winks her pink hole stopped moving. Suddenly the force of a thousand tons of pressure crushed you as Julia clenched her ass as hard as she could. All the muscles in her rear came down on you, squeezing the life out of your body. You couldn't breathe, it felt terrible. You reached out your arm and jammed it into her anus. Julia felt this and her heavy muscles receded. "What I would give for a nice MASSAGE right now..." she said, flexing her hole one more time. It seemed like she reached an understanding with you.

Driven by fear you lifted your other arm to massage the asshole. Your hands sank into the folds and came back covered in ass juice. Julia's sphincter was still sticky from that wet fart she had earlier and now when you rub her hole hidden pockets of goop between her wrinkles would seep out. The unearthed slime smelled horrible but you kept going. The heat that radiated from her hole made you sweat. You ran your hands along the puffy divots of her anus, pushing them inward. The hole twitched in response. Disgusted, you kneaded the outer rim like pizza dough. Some anal juices burst out and splashed your chest. You tucked your hands in and began rubbing with your elbows. The greasy anus skin tensed in places and grew soft in others.

Julia was enjoying this very much, but she wanted you to touch her deeper. She pushed her butthole muscles, the massive anus in front of you began to lurch forward. Your elbows slipped deeper inside touching the place were all the wrinkles met. She felt this and pinched her asshole down on you hard. Your arms and part of your head were ground into the anus meat as it contracted. The butthole tasted you and munched on its succulent snack. You screamed and the muffled yells ran through her skin, making her anus pulsate with glee. The bulging movements knocked you back and let your arms free. You scurried as far back in your cramped space between her cheeks and hole as you could. The massive anus in front of you was quivering from your massage and that scared you.

Julia smiled. That felt great for her, and it must have been awful for you. This was an effective way of torturing you with her huge ass without catching Natalies attention. The characters in the movie were eating ice cream. Julia said aloud "Mmm I could go for a LICK of some ice cream now too." With that she clenched her ass again, signaling her next demand.

Lick... I'm supposed to lick... that thing? you thought. You stared at the mammoth anus ahead, it drooled and puckered awaiting your tongue. You felt nauseous. If you did this you'd end up tasting Julia's nasty bowel juices, and that's only a step away from eating shit. Hesitantly, you stuck out your tongue and traced the far edge of the butthole. It tasted gross, like the pungent stuffy smell of her ass crack had liquefied and been smeared on her anal rim. If you kept to the sides maybe it wouldn't be so bad. You could get by without having to lick her inner wrinkles right? Wrong. Julia frowned in dissatisfaction and frustration. She wanted more than this half-assed ass licking. Angrily, the girl reactivated her glutes and squeezed the living hell out of you for disobeying. Like before your body was crushed by the pressure and you suffocated. After a few seconds that lasted an eternity, she let go. If you didn't obey now she planned to squeeze you twice as long the next time.

Gasping for air you hurriedly stuck your face against her hole with a wet slap. You sent your tongue into a frenzy licking her lumpy anus wrinkles as fast and effectively as possible. Julia jumped a little in surprise causing her large buttcheeks to cram your face deeper into the greasy hole. Your tongue attacked her crevices, it lapped up the driplets of ass juices between her warm folds. They flexed and pinched your wet tongue eager for more. It tasted like her rank farts, you wanted to die. The sweltering hot anus throbbed on your skull. Julia blushed as she started to get aroused by this. Half of it was from your sensual licks, half of it was from the thrill of dominating you to this degree.

Soon her backdoor began to flower open exposing deeper and more sensitive flesh. You quickly thrust your face and tongue into the hot pit, licking in circles around the pink skin before tongue-fucking it rapidly. The inner asshole wrapped around your tongue while the rest of the anus attempted to suckle on your head. Thick wetness started to seep out from within making everything taste worse. You came back up for air, a long thread of saliva and slime extended from the hot sphincter to your mouth. The pink hole relaxed and slowly returned to its original form, shut tight and dripping hot goop on your chest. You hoped this was the last of Julia's demands.

Julia took a break from pretending to study by putting her books down on the floor. Now she was actually watching the movie with Natalie, who had snuggled up against her. Julia didn't mind, Natalie had always been the touchy-feely type. The one who was being even more touchy-feely was Julia's anus just a few moments ago when it was latched around your head. This thought made Julia smirk to herself. Natalie had no idea, and anyone who could see them right now would just see two cute girls watching a movie, but deep within one of their butts was a tiny man struggling for his life against a mammoth anus.

Now that Julia was paying attention to the movie she could send you codewords that made more sense in context. There was a dramatic chase scene going on, the protagonist was pursuing the bad guy to his evil island lair via helicopter. She took note of this and asked Natalie "Do you think it'd be more stealthy if he used a MOTORBOAT?" After emphasizing that last word she gave her ass a little clench signifying to her tiny butt slave his next job. Natalie went on about how a motorboat would be hard to dock on the island because of reasons but Julia was more preoccupied in simply awaiting your response.

Motorboat her asshole? Oh God why... Straight in front of you the massive anal gate was sitting there, waiting. It was slick with pungent juices that reeked to high heaven. The slime dripped in a small puddle around your feet. Not wanting to be crushed by Julia's mighty cheeks again you spread both arms out, pressed on her greasy rim for support, and leaned in. As your face approached the shithole beads of sweat ran down your forehead. Julia's anus was hot, scorching hot even. Being this deep in her ass was like you had been trapped inside a steamy smelly sauna. The hole twitched and you realized you didn't have much time left. You took a deep breath and shoved your face into her anus.

The rubbery skin of the asshole sunk in. The glistening surface, wet with disgusting mucus, adhered to your face ensuring you'd be unable to breathe until the job was done. Nestling your head in the hole you smeared your face from left to right. Rubbing your bumpy face across the dirty crevices felt awful but it was working. The tight ass began to loosen allowing your head to continue deeper. Once more the farthole opened a little bit, giving access to its inner flesh. The pink pit was softer than the outer part of her butthole. The pillowy flesh sunk in to the mere touch of your face. It quivered and you thought this must be where her skin was more sensitive. Pressing you lips against the wet hot flesh you shook your head violently side to side and gave Julia the biggest motorboat you could muster. Julia gasped and jumped a little. Her asshole pulsated and throbbed around your head but you kept going. Her pleasure soared and the huge sphincter sucked on you like a popsicle, threatening to pull you inside.

Natalie got off Julia and asked if she was okay. Her jolt of pleasure shocked Natalie out of her snuggles and left her a bit concerned. Julia brushed it off saying it was just a cold chill. Natalie went back to watching the movie and Julia sat there aroused. That felt way better than she thought it would. It was time to give you a "reward". A nice big one she had been saving up for a while.

The hero of the movie was fighting off an army of henchmen that the villain threw at him. The action was ultra-violent. With a chainsaw in one hand and a gatling gun in the other he tore the enemies to shreds. Down below, after countless struggles you finally pulled your head out of the giant asshole. You wiped the sludge off your mouth and took a long breather. The main character blew up a tower with his rocket launcher. You could hear muffled gunshots and screaming from the movie, along with something else. A faint organic groan in the distance, growing louder and closer. This worried you. The hero punched out several soldiers and then stuffed a grenade in another's mouth before pushing him into another room. "Ha ha! OPEN WIDE!" Julia laughed. You waited, horrified. You prayed that her ass didn't clench on you. Sure enough the hefty rump squeezed tight, and the bowels growled above. Julia chuckled to herself a bit more. She was going to fart all over you and down your throat.

Hesitantly you opened your mouth until it was as wide as it could go. Sticking out your tongue you gave her asshole a light lick, proving that your mouth was really open. She got the message and leaned back into the couch. The weight of her huge ass crushed your body and pushed you snug against her hole. The monstrous anus gurgled in front of you, getting ready to deliver its steamy package. You laid there with your jaw crushed by Julia's big butt, the immense force of it preventing your mouth from closing even a little. More ass liquid dripped in your mouth, you had to swallow the gross juice or risk choking. Julia wiggled a bit in her seat, loosening the gas inside her and grinding her butt all over you. The huge globes spread and gave way for her ass to sink further into the couch. Tears ran down your face ass you heard her gas reach her backdoor. The anus that was already tight against your mouth filled with gas and expanded in size, forming a seal around your lips. With Natalie completely unaware of what was going on Julia was ready to let loose.

There was a small gas leak followed by a huge explosion. The heat was unbelievable. The hero jumped off the island cliff and grabbed onto his buddy's helicopter, while the base blew up behind him. It was the climax of the movie. He gave a cool one-liner about that being his last cigarette and a loud guitar wailed. That was the moment Julia picked to unleash her silent but deadly fart on you. The sticky anus slowly dilated and her thick hot gas filled your mouth and made its way down your throat. Instantly the torrent of moist smelly air filled your lungs and threatened to keep going until you burst. Luckily your lips broke free of their anal seal, the overflow of Julia's gas spilling out the sides. She skillfully kept her anus only slightly open so her fart would come out silently and slowly. She had a lot of gas to expel, and she was going to make you taste all of it.

Continuously her steaming hot fart pounded the back of your throat. You could taste her gas get heavier as it came from deeper within her bowels. The massive pulsating anus was still partially inside your mouth, pumping more and more of her murky gas into you. The drooling butthole vibrated and sputtered, coating the walls of your mouth with sticky rectal slime. Horrifically the anus widened open, increasing both the volume and speed at which her fart blasted you. Roaring winds burst from her ass quietly hissing inside your mouth. The tail end of her fart came from the deepest end of her bowels and was thick and humid. It was so hot Julia felt a burning sensation from her asshole. The moisture stuck to your tongue and you couldn't taste anything but her farts.

The movie credits rolled and Julia remarked "That was intense. I feel like I can finally BREATHE." Then she clenched her cheeks one last time. The anus popped out your mouth and she sat up slightly, giving you back freedom of movement, though your space was limited. Reluctantly you breathed in the cloud of gas that hovered around you. It was by far the worst fart you had ever experienced. Even though it was over the stench hung inside Julia's ass giving you little else to breathe. You started to feel light-headed from the huge amount of methane this girl had happily pumped into you. At this point your punishment had gone on too long. This was torture.

Chapter 3: Fucking a giant farthole by NotOnTime

You laid on your back between Julia's massive ass cheeks thoroughly beaten. She had sat on your tiny body, made you massage and lick and motorboat her giant-sized asshole, and then farted in your mouth. Whatever tortures she had in store next could not be good. The anus, still ripe from its last release, hung above your head menacingly. It contracted and you noted that the bottom of her pussy that was at your feet contracted as well.

Julia felt her loins spring to life, playing with you began to awaken something inside her. She had a feeling like she had begun to swell, her body grew warm. Subjecting the little pervert to her ass torture was actually turning her on. It was a while since she had got any so her body was craving a little action. Her lower body quivered, begging to be touched. She couldn't do anything about it here though, not in front of Natalie.

"I'm gonna go to my room and study more for a while, don't bug me okay?"

"Oh... okay." Natalie replied sounding dejected.

Julia began walking back to her room, her huge ass grinding you as she walked. You struggled to stay away from her butthole but within seconds Julia's powerful cheeks had you practically plastered against the rank anus. It was hot and smelled horrible, not to mention dripping wet, enough to pose a serious threat of swallowing you whole. She got to her bedroom and closed the door behind her. Right away the girl threw all her clothes off and sat herself down on the bed. Her massive ass once again squashed you under all its weight but at least her bed spread was softer than the couch.

Julia wiggled her hips in little circles on you. The meaty buns rolled around on you and then wedged you into the sweaty center, her crack. You tried to punch her ass and fight back but your struggles only turned her on more. Feeling your movements down there, knowing you were fighting for your life and so easily overpowered under her huge butt gave her a rush. Her wet mouth opened and she let out a sexy moan. Then her lower mouth opened and her anus roared a huge fart on you. The hot gas blasted your body back into the cushy bed, the intense smell choking you. Julia drooled, cutting a big hot one right in your face never got old, only better each time. She spread her supple ass cheeks and dropped her anus down on the bed's surface with you. Her sexy hips started to grind and rub up and down into the covers. Her movements smeared the still-smoking gun that was her asshole from your head to your toes. Her fingers dug into her throbbing cooch. "Mmmmm" she moaned.

Meanwhile Natalie was feeling lonely. She wished Julia had stayed with her on the couch so they could watch another movie. Then she could snuggle against her more and maybe even cuddle with her. Natalie liked Julia a lot. Like a LOT. After a few months of being roommates she began to think of her as more than a friend. As time went on their movie nights became more close and cuddly which Julia seemed fine with. Now life is all exams this and study that, which did not go well with Natalie's carefree attitude. She was lucky enough to get Julia to stay for one movie but before she knew it Julia had to leave her again. Natalie stared at her roommates big butt jiggle as she walked down the hallway to her room. Natalie loved gawking at Julia's plump ass when she wasn't looking. The thing was huge and looked so delicious that Natalie wanted to take a big bite out of it. The things she wanted to do to that ass...

Snapping out her daydream she was alone again. Desperate to be close to Julia and her sexy butt she felt the place on the couch where her roommate was just sitting. It felt hot, warmer than normal body heat. Natalie looked around nervously and slowly brought her face to it. She smelled something. It was earthy and smelled a bit like eggs. Pressing her nose to the couch she gave a whiff. It was Julia's farts! she realized. She recoiled her face a bit and then stopped. She inhaled again. This is... Julia's scent. Julia... She pressed both nostrils into the seat and sniffed. It was bad but knowing it came from the girl she was so infatuated with let her endure it.

Natalie brought a hand the her nethers and began to play with herself. She spread her legs and was face down on the couch. With each breath she took of Julia's leftover fart she began to enjoy its smell. This was the smell from inside Julia's ass she thought Julia's big hot ass farted right here next to me...Natalie kept masturbating for God knows how long. The girl pinched her clit and winced. She took a big huff of Julia's couch fart and held it in her lungs. She kept it in until she had an orgasm. Her toes curled and her pussy squeezed her fingers until she went limp. One of her legs hit something hard on the floor. It was Julia's study books. How was she studying without her books? Still dripping wet, Natalie collected the books before heading to Julia's room.

Before Natalie had started with the couch Julia was talking with you. You were in her hand, dripping with various gross fluids, all of them hers. "How did you like my ass? Still feel like sneaking into girls panties you little ass fetish pervert?!" You yelled up "No! Kim was lying! I don't have an ass fetish! It was an accident, I'm serious!" "Oh yeah? Why don't you prove it?" You were taken aback "What?" "Okay this is how it's gonna go. You're going to fuck my ass-" "Wait, WHAT?!" "-until I feel satisfied. If my ass makes you cum before then you obviously have a huge ass fetish and I get to fart on you and you deserve whatever punishment I think of. All you have to do is not cum, which should be easy right?" "Well... uh-" "Alright it's a bet!"

Before you could argue Julia got on all fours and held you in front of her ass. Even after all the torture, you couldn't kid yourself. That ass was amazing. Her giant slappable booty was plump in all the right places. It looked great in anything she wore but naked it was a sight to behold. If you were normal sized you would have loved to bend this girl over and plow her doggystyle. But being at the size you are now there's not much you could do, even with your rock hard boner recently acquired from that last daydream. Julia felt this in her hand and said "Looks like you're ready to go!" before dropping you on her ass.

Julia lifted her ass upwards, her big cheeks spread apart naturally from gravity and you could see daylight. You stood up and looked around at the landscape. Two pale hills stretched out to the horizon and at your feet was a puckered wrinkly hole. You stood there for a moment unsure of how to really do this before Julia's finger came from the sky. It knocked you down spread eagle right onto her wet and warm turd-cutter. Your dick sunk between the wrinkles, they were slimy and hot. You readjusted yourself, lining your cock up with the center of her hole. You gave a trying thrust and your penis made it inside, or at least as far as it could go.

As soon as you were inside her the enormous hole constricted, wrapping around your dick. Even at your size, Julia's sphincter was incredibly tight. Since you were so tiny, the small bands of muscle that made up her asshole could crush you with ease. The massive tight anus suckled on your member, which felt amazing. As the puckered flesh sensually moved up and down your shaft the entire butthole you were laying on also lifted you up and down. It was like you stuck your dick in a water bed with a life of its own, one that was noticeably more stuffy. Getting a grip of some of her anal folds with your hands you pumped you hips against hers. The hungry hole shuddered with glee and spread open slightly. Darkened wrinkles made way for shimmering wet pink wrinkles. They consumed your cock and felt twice as good with the added lubrication. More and more ass juice flowed out her butt, creating a small pool of slime at your waist. This felt too good!

You slowed down, almost to a stop. You had to remember, if you came she would fart on you, and then torture you more. As if on cue a big groan came from deep inside her. Tremors shook the ground around you, her spread cheeks wobbled from the earthquake. The approaching gas filled up her colon and made its way to her backdoor. The puckered anus you were resting on ballooned outwards and raised your body up, still gripping you by the dick. In order to hold in her gas Julia clenched her anus, the moist flesh squeezed your penis unbelievably tight. The engorged butthole struggled to hold back Julia's gas, it quivered and throbbed on your dick. You stayed perfectly still trying not to cum.

"Hey! Why'd you stop dammit?" Julia said angrily and she jabbed a finger at your back. The huge digit poked at the back of you hips, sliding you dick deeper into her tight farthole. This sensation felt good so Julia kept prodding your hips, making you fuck her hungry asshole by force. Gritting your teeth you tried to hold back but finally your cock exploded, splashing Julia's hot asshole with your cum. Julia felt your release and smiled. You regained your senses and felt a organic rumble at your feet. Your heart sank as you realized you lost the bet. Julia grunted and her tight asshole burst wide open blasting you with a huge hot fart. The gas exploded on you, it felt like you were punched right in the stomach. Completely winded you had no choice but to catch your breath with the torrent of heavy fart air being pumped out her gaping hole. The anus continued to widen as she farted, your head and shoulders slipped inside the slimy tunnel. Too exhausted to fight back you watched in terror as her fart died out and the asshole slowly closed around you, shutting out the last bit of light and leaving you in hot smelly darkness.

Julia moaned loudly, squeezing her ass cheeks in each hand. It felt euphoric to her. It was at that moment Natalie entered the room, dropping the books on the floor, with a look of pure shock on her face.

Chapter 4: Julia reveals you to Natalie by NotOnTime

"Is... is this a bad time?" Natalie asked nervously. She had been roommates with Julia a long time but she'd never seen her in a state like this before. Seeing her stark naked on her bed, glistening with sweat didn't do anything to help Natalie's growing crush either. She wasn't able to look away from Julia's wide hips and smooth buttocks until she turned around to face Natalie.

"I was just- It's not what you think! I wasn't-" Julia stammered, too embarrassed to properly explain what was going on. She took a deep breath and collected herself. "Look, it's probably easier if I just show you." Natalie wasn't sure what she was talking about, she stood there perplexed. Her eyes grew wide like saucers as Julia turned back around and presented her big ass. Julia backed up, her big cheeks wobbling and jiggling as they marched closer to Natalie. "Do you see it?" Julia asked. Natalie licked her lips as she ogled the massive rump in front of her. "Yeah, it's... really nice." "Huh? Oh. No, not that, see?" She took another half-step back, practically touching Natalie with her buns. Natalie could feel the heat emanating from her roommate's incredible ass. Unable to control herself, she grabbed Julia's meaty cheeks with each hand. Her ass felt soft to the touch, she could dig her fingers into the flesh a little like it was made of dough.

While Natalie groped her roommates butt cheeks you were stuck deep down between them, struggling for your life. Your entire torso was stuck up Julia's filthy asshole, with your arms pinned down by her overbearing sphincter. The most you could do was wriggle your upper body a bit, but every time you did it only caused you to sink a little deeper. The puckered anus would flex and pulsate slowly trying to swallow you. Natalie's added attention to Julia's ass only made the situation worse. Every time she squeezed the huge butt cheeks they would push on your legs, threatening to push you in further. 

"Okay yeah, spread it open like that." Julia instructed. It just clicked with Natalie what Julia was doing. She wasn't trying to entice her, she was trying to show her the toy she was masturbating with. Natalie did as she was told and spread the large cheeks apart. The leftover scent of Julia's farts wafted her way, the familiar smell mixed with the odor of her sweaty ass crack. Natalie was surprised for a moment when she saw that Julia's dildo wasn't in her pussy but instead plugging up her asshole. Only, it didn't look like a dildo. "Umm, what is that?"

"That's Kim's roommate. The little bugger was trying to sneak a peek at my ass while I was using her shower. He even slipped into my panties when I wasn't looking so I've been punishing him with my ass all day" Julia explained. Natalie glared at your two little legs sticking out of Julia's ass. Who the hell did this guy think he was perving on her crush like that? She was pissed. More importantly, she was jealous that this little man got to spend a day with Julia's glorious ass. Natalie would have loved to spend a day in your place, tucked away between Julia's sweet buns. "Really? What a douchebag!" Natalie said. "Right?" Julia agreed.

Natalie gripped your legs with her thumb and forefinger. "You shouldn't let this twerp get off so easy. Should I push him all the way inside?" Her massive digits pushed you a bit deeper into Julia's ass. The mighty hole slurped at your hips, eager to devour you completely. You kicked back at Natalie, hitting her thumb for all the good that did. Julia replied "Nah I still want to mess with him. Hey... this might sound a bit weird, and feel free to say no, but do you want to help me punish him?"

Natalie looked at Julia and said "For you, anything."

Chapter 5: Natalie butt tortures you by NotOnTime

You felt a hard pinch on your legs before your entire body was plucked out of Julia's humid behind. The outside world was freezing in comparison, you shivered trying to adjust. A new girl was dangling you upside-down by your leg. Were you finally free from this torture? "Hey little guy, you okay? I'm going to put you down alright?" The new girl gently placed you on Julia's soft bed. Julia was nowhere to be found. You looked up at your rescuer. She was blonde, with a more petit form than Julia's although her hips were nearly as big. She gave you a kind smile and from your perspective the bedroom light shining on her hair made her look like an angel. "I'm Natalie, Julia's roomate. I talked to Julia and explained what happened. She understands and says you're free to go." Free to go? This goddess had saved you from the pits of hell! Plus it seems like she talked some sense into Julia.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" you cried out. "So when can I go back home? The girls are probably wondering where I am." "Well it hasn't been that long has it?" Natalie asked, pointing at Julia's bedside clock behind you. You turned around and checked the time. It was still pretty early in the day, almost 12, but at the same time you'd like to get home. "I dunno, I'm thankful for you rescuing me and all but do you mind taking me home Natali-" As you turned back to face her you froze. In place of the blonde goddess was a gigantic ass looming overhead. Natalie pulled her pants and panties down in one go, exposing her sexy pale cheeks to you. You stood on the bed too scared to move. This couldn't be happening again.

"C'mon, you didn't really think I was serious did you?" Natalie taunted. "No way you little shit. You're nowhere near being let off the hook. You've still got to learn the most important thing : If you mess with Julia's ass you mess with mine too." With that she dropped her massive butt down, instantly crushing you. Julia re-entered the room laughing. "Ha ha, that was awesome! You really had him going." "Little punk had it coming..." Natalie said, getting a start on her revenge by grinding her hips on you. Her massive butt was like a steamroller, it flattened you under its incredible weight. Natalie wiggled back and forth on the bed, getting a feel for where you body was so she could move you close to her butt crack. Once she felt you slip between her cheeks, she lifted her ass off the bed and pushed her buttocks together with her hands. "How do you like that you little pervert?"

You didn't like it much at all. The thick walls of butt flesh surrounded you on all sides and attacked from all angles. Each of her ass halves were the size of a large swimming pool compared to you, only the pools were filled with ass meat and you were sandwiched between them. The constant grinding and rubbing caused the girl to work up a sweat, droplets of salty juices began to lubricate your body. She was getting hot and sweaty, not to mention how much her heart was already racing from being naked in front of her crush. Speaking of, Julia had enough of watching Natalie torment you, she grabbed the girls big ass in both hands and began rubbing to assist.

Natalie gasped in surprise. Julia was actually groping her butt! This was like a dream come true. Not only that, but she was doing a great job of it too. Her long fingers touched Natalie's flesh, feeling around the soft skin. They gently massaged the outside, pushing her cheeks together so she could feel the tiny man struggling inbetween. Using more power, Julia's skilled hands dug into Natalie's ass, making her moan in pleasure. It felt amazing. Her pussy became wet, sweet juices ran down her crotch and leg. Julia let go and gave Natalie's ass a loud slap, quickly followed by another. Her butt cheeks shook and quaked like two plates of pudding.

Julia then said to Natalie "Think you can fart on him?" Natalie gave her a look "Really? On your bed?" "Yeah sure! Really let him have it!" Julia urged her on. Natalie patted her stomach and smirked. She hadn't farted since she got home. Ever since she saw Julia today she had been holding her gas in, because that's what you do when your girl crush is around. She slowly lowered her hefty ass back down to the bedsheets. Once she was sitting she waited a moment to make sure she was ready and then ripped a big one.

Inside of Natalie's ass you were battered and tired. You couldn't take much more of this but you felt like the girls were just getting started. They had seemingly stopped for the moment so you used the break to your advantage and caught your breath. Well, what breath you could catch inbetween a girl's dark sweaty ass. The air was musky and tasted bad. Rank sweat coated the butt walls everywhere and you were dripping with it.

You felt movement and then the giant ass began to drop. It made contact with the bed, pushing you from below and wedging you upwards deeper inside. Your head reached a small pocket within. There was some space to breathe but the air smelled awful here. You squinted and could make out something moving in front of you. It was Natalie's gigantic twitching asshole. This was your first time seeing Natalie's backdoor, it was smaller and tighter than Julia's. It was a brighter hue of pink and had its own unique pungent smell. The tight anus was pulsating and contracting in front of your face eerily.

You watched it move in and out, in and out until it just stopped. The tight pucker stood still for a second and then released a blaring fart out Natalie's ass. Your face took the brunt of the blast, the rest of the hot smelly air blew past your body and through her cheeks. They vibrated violently around you as the disgusting fart shot into Julia's bedsheets. Since Natalie had been holding this one in it lasted for several seconds, and you had to endure it all. Her fart smelled different than Julia's, it was meatier and more potent. The thick fart was suffocating you, the rancid smell burned your nostrils. Finally her pink anal gate closed and the ordeal was over. You coughed on the remaninder of her gas, deserate to breathe something else. Natalie pushed and gave you a hot squeaker just for fun. The heavy stink was making you dizzy. Her gas was a different beast than Julia's.

Julia enjoyed watching the display. She could just imagine you inside Natalie's butt, slowly choking on her farts. "Nice job" she said, complimenting her roomate.

Chapter 6: Two giant farting asses by NotOnTime

Natalie lifted her huge ass up off the bed. Your body succumbed to gravity, slowly sliding down her warm sweaty cheeks until you fell, hitting the bed with a weak thud. Before you can even think of getting away Julia snatched you up in her powerful hand. She held you up between the two of them. "Enjoying yourself little man? How was Natalie's ass compared to mine?" You couldn't do anything but cough and wheeze, your lungs were still in shock from Natalie's heavy farts."That good huh? I think he's saying he wants some more Natalie, you hear that?" Natalie played along "Yeah I think I heard him say that he wants to go back in my ass because he's such a big ass lover." You could only muster out a frustrated groan. "Wow yeah, look how excited he is!" said Julia. "You heard him Natalie, spread those legs."

Natalie sat down facing Julia and did as she was told. She rolled backwards enough so she could spread her pussy and asshole toward Julia. The revealing pose made her feel hot, like she was presenting herself to her lover. She grabbed her cheeks and spread them bit by bit, digging through the mounds of ass meat until her bright pink center was exposed. Julia watched and reflected on the situation. She'd never seen Natalie do anything like this erotic, and so easily. Maybe she could tell her to do more, who knows? She must be doing all this to protect me from creeps like him. Julia thought, clenching you in her fist. Giving her roommate's body another look, she had to admit: Natalie looked pretty hot.

You felt yourself get jerked around in Julia's grip as she brought you in front of Natalie's asshole. The giant pink anus slowly got bigger as you were moved closer to it. You struggled to wrench yourself free but it was no use, Julia's hand was way too strong. The air surrounding the asshole was murky, the faint smell a reminder of Natalie's incredible farts. The giant girl spread her anus in front of you, the small hole gaped slightly. You were inches away from touching it, you could feel the intense heat from her anus on your face. Finally Julia jabbed you into the massive shithole like a spear.

Your head was worked into Natalie's asshole like a cotton swab, your face wiped along the dirty rim and was thrust several times into the hot center. Your nose flicked across the tiny wrinkles of her anus, you tried not to breathe through it. Feeling the massive asshole quivering at your touch was a weird sensation. Julia kept prodding the hole with your face, teasing it. She squeezed your body hard in between her fingers, the pain made you scream loudly into Natalie's sensitive hole. "MMMMMMPH! MMMMMRRRGH!" Natalie bit her lip, very much enjoying the feeling of your tiny screams. Her tender anus began to pulsate and rub your face, eager to feel more of those delicious vibrations. Julia squeezed once more, pushing more yells out of you. The tight hole contracted on the front of your head hard. You felt a hot ooze drip on your face from above.

Natalie was spreading her pussy wide. Julia watched her let out a husky moan. Her pussy was gushing with juices, her tight fuckhole throbbed for attention. Julia was drawn in by Natalie's lust, she brought a couple of fingers to her friend's vagina and thrust them inside. Natalie's eyes shot wide open in shock. Julia was fingering her pussy! Her wet muscles clamped down on the fingers, causing her hot butthole to grip your head tight. The anus throbbed on your face as Julia stirred up Natalie's pussy. She contracted over and over, the powerful pink ring seized you head with a heavy squeeze each time. The tight shithole was going to crack your head open at this rate. You screamed in pain just as Julia pushed her fingers thrust as deep as they could into the unstable pussy. The wet cunt erupted at once, spraying everywhere. Your face was decimated by Natalie's asshole. It chewed on your head over and over relentlessly. You nearly passed out from the pain.

As Natalie finally calmed down and relaxed, her asshole gaped enough to release its vice-like grip on your head. The massive pucker twitched open and you could see some of the internal anal walls within. They were still churning from all the orgasmic spasms and you heard a dull gurgling noise approach. Unfortunately Julia heard it too and took action by crushing you in her hand. You shouted in pain, opening your mouth right in front of Natalie's cavernous hole. A terrible hot fart shot out her gaping anus and down into your throat. Her gas was so hot it felt like your lungs were burning. Julia let you drop to the bed below, carrying Natalie's warm gift inside you. You cringed and writhed on the sheets, the noxious air attacked you from the inside. Natalie groaned in relief "Unnnngh, that felt good..."

After struggling to get the last of the foul gas out of your body you wearily sat up on the bed. The daunting beast that was Natalie's shapely ass and wet pussy towered next to you. The ground quaked at your feet and you spun around to see Julia's naked ass and pussy hurdling forward. The colossal girl scooted her butt up to Natalie's until the two were partially touching. You scuttled back to Natalie's big stinky butt in fear of being crushed by Julia's. Luckily she stopped before her ass bulldozed you over. Now you were stuck in a butt cheek prison. The two humongous asses pressed together, their plump cheeks sealing off any exit. There was a little diamond-shaped area of space left for you to stand in, but even that was pretty cramped. To one side was Julia's slimy ass crack, and on the other was Natalie's smelly dark crevice.

Julia said "Check this out, now he's trapped between our butts. Isn't that awesome?" Natalie snapped out of her post-orgasm daze and noticed where Julia had you. Julia continued "Okay now you're going to say you're sorry to us little man or else we're really going to let you have it, right Natalie?" Natalie thought this might have started to be too much for your little body to handle. But on the other hand you did peep on Julia and she didn't really want to go against her crush's reasoning. "Yeah!" she added.

You stood between the two asses terrified. The view of the double pair of butt walls extending upwards toward the sky was scary enough, but knowing the hells they could unleash on you at a moments notice was petrifying. The single beam of light shining down on your cramped spot was like a bright interrogation light. You just needed to say you were sorry and be set free. You craned your head up and shouted toward the sky "I'M SORRY!" You waited. Everything was still. You waited some more and then screamed with all your might "I'M SORRY! WHAT I DID WAS WRONG! PLEASE! I'M SORRY!" Then suddenly Julia's ass crack exploded on you with a powerful fart blast. You were knocked back into Natalie's pillowy buns from the force of the gas. "Oops, sorry, I guess I didn't catch that. What did you say?" Before you had a chance to even respond she unleashed another hot smelly fart on you. Her two butt cheeks vibrated and shook as the fart tore through them, and since they were pressed against Natalie's butt your whole environment was shaken.

"Too bad. I guess he doesn't want his freedom after all. I'm starting to think he actually likes this! Gross!" Julia taunted. Natalie was so turned on right now. She almost wished that she was the one Julia was dominating. Just feeling Julia's amazing butt rumble against hers as she farted felt wonderful. She tried to stealthfully sniff her gas, but the majority of it went to you. She looked up at her crush and Julia looked back with eyes that said "it's your turn." Natalie threw her worries from before about your safety out the window and let you have it.

The fleshy bed of Natalie's ass that you were resting on undulated. From behind you were blasted by a geyser of her hot gasses. The thick spicy air pushed you off her butt and threw you back towards Julia's. You landed face-first into the girls warm smelly cheeks. Julia squealed from the sensation of Natalie farting on her. It was a strange feeling, but oddly sexy. Her ass cheeks reverberated before erupting with a hot sticky wet one right in your face. You stumbled backwards from Julia's juicy fart trying to wipe the slimy goop off your face. You spat out some of the mess that got caught in your mouth and wiped the gunk from your eyes. After being temporarily blinded you didn't even know whose ass your were facing until Natalie's enormous butt rumbled with another puff of her trademark burning stench. The cramped space inbetween the two hot asses left the smell with nowhere to go, it swirled and mixed around you.

The girls farted on you again and again, ping-ponging you between their huge butts. You bounced around the padded flesh, enduring the heated streams of gas that forced you from side to side. Julia spread her cheeks open and exposed her gassy pulsating anus. She pressed her tremendous ass inward, and Natalie spread her cheeks apart and followed suit. Your small cramped space became even more tiny as the anuses drew inward, growing closer and closer until they were kissing you from either side. On one side was Julia's wrinkled wet butthole, on the other was Natalie's spicy tight anus. Julia rang out "On three! One! Two! Three!" and both puckers simultaneously opened up and bombarded you with huge blaring steamy farts. The monstrous double-fart pummeled your body from all sides, the girls powerful assholes produced ungodly thick smells and juices that sprayed you directly. The two fat asses that were smushed together vibrated intensely, creating a loud rumble. After several seconds Natalie let up and Julia's remaining fart violently shoved you into her hole. You screamed into the burning thick anal walls, the horrid smell seared your nostrils. The girls rubbed their hips together for a bit and then moved apart. Natalie let out one final poot and your devastated body was thrown to the ground.

Chapter 7: The girls use you as a double anal dildo by NotOnTime

You laid face down on the bed defeated. You smelled horrible, your body was left smoking with farts like a steaming hot meteorite. After such a thorough gassing you felt like you'd never be clean again. The girls jostled around on the bed and you silently prayed that they'd leave you alone. Natalie gave you a chance to rest as she moved on to other things.

Natalie crawled past you towards Julia with lust in her eyes. Julia was all she could think of. She wanted her right now. Julia held her arms out, accepting Natalie in a loving embrace. Natalie cuddled up close, both of their naked breasts pressed into each other. Julia's skin felt so warm, Natalie's hard nipples poked into her soft bust. She brought her face close to hers and breathed heavily in anticipation. Unable to control herself Natalie gave Julia a deep sensual kiss. Julia hugged her and kissed back, their tongues wrapped around in a dance of passion. Julia's saliva tasted so good, to Natalie it tasted like sweet honey. The two girls made out for several minutes, heightening their arousal until it was at its peak. Finally Natalie pulled back, overwhelmed by the amount of Julia she had just feasted on. A long string of saliva suspended between their open mouths until it broke and fell. The gob of spit dripped down next to your body. You got up and looked around to notice that saliva wasn't the only thing dripping. Two extremely horny giantesses stood above you, their pussies gushing with juices.

Julia spoke "Natalie..." The girl looked at her with puppy dog eyes. "Bend over." Natalie turned around right away and assumed the position. Her massive butt was hanging overhead, it cast a large shadow over you. Droplets of pussy juice rained from above, you needed to dodge out of the way. By the time you noticed Julia's hand reaching out to grab you it was too late. Unsurprisingly she brought you to her ass, spreading it with her other hand. You approached her throbbing butthole, it wanted something to fill it. That something was your legs, as Julie plunged them deep inside. The gooey walls of her ass clutched your legs, trying to get a grip on you. Next she pulled your legs out from her until only your feet were left inside and then she quickly thrust them back in. You were being used as her anal dildo. Her puffy asshole would come up to your waist, gripping you tight and begging you to go inside. Her pussy clenched at the feeling and her loins growled. If she let go of you it felt like her asshole would slurp you up.

She did this for about a minute, warming herself up more before going back to Natalie. Julia got on all fours like her roommate and made it so their butts were facing each other. Natalie was looking over her wide hips and saw what position Julia was getting into. She grinned and spread apart her meaty butt cheeks. Up ahead you saw Natalie's voluptuous ass spread and her tight pink anus winking at you. Julia walked herself backwards and you slowly approached the pink monster. You realized what was about to happen. You weren't just going to be an anal dildo, you were going to be a DOUBLE anal dildo, at the mercy of both giant assholes at once. You panicked and desperately tried to wrench yourself free but Julia only tightened. Natalie's breath was ragged in excitement. Her anus was pulsating in anticipation. The tight pucker was getting closer and closer, preparing itself to devour your head and torso. Julia's own asshole tensed with glee and she bucked her hefty ass backwards into Natalie's.

You missed her butthole and your head jabbed into her steaming wet pussy. Natalie's moaned deeply at the sensation of your tiny face, her pussy gushed hot juices into your mouth. The wet lips tried to pull you inside but Julia moved her hips back and realigned your face with Natalie's anal pucker. Giving you another thrust your face landed perfectly into the center of the giant's cornhole. It was tight and the gummy skin offered resistance. Julia kept prodding your head into the massive anus until it finally let you through. The hot butthole quivered and opened up, you screamed as you were driven inside. The pussy juice acted as a lubricant even though her bowels were sticky enough.

The giant asshole was hungry, it chowed down on your head and face. If you thought that's Natalie's farts were hot and spicy, the inside of her ass was ridiculous. The home of her rank potent farts was something out of a nightmare. As you were slowly gobbled by her tight anus your head was exposed to the horrors within. The walls were tight and searing hot, the way they touched you skin felt like it was going to burn off. When Natalie clenched her ass you were forced to kiss her rank bowels. The air inside was so thick with her rank stench it felt like you were going to suffocate.

In comparison Julia's ass was a whole different story. Her ass wasn't as tight, it embraced you with a warm pressure. She often had wet farts and now you knew why, her insides were coated in butt juices. The anal slime frothed around your legs and they were squeezed by the doughy bowel flesh. When she clenched her wrinkled hole the juices would pool around your waist and drip off your stomach.

The two girls' anuses slowly continued to consume you and taste test you. The insanely hot insides of their asses slithered up your body. Finally both assholes met and kissed each other. Their hot anal lips puckered and pulsated on one another, Julia's dripping sticky ass juices onto Natalie's. Natalie wiggled her hips, stirring you up inside both their holes. It was like their assholes were making out now and you were the tongues inside. Julia moaned and huffed. It was time.

The wrinkled shithole on your waist began to slide back. Natalie's tight pucker started to pull off your torso too. You waited horrified at what was about to happen. SLAM! Both girls enormous asses pounded together. You were thrust into each greedy hole simultaneously. It felt amazing to both of them, the weight and pressure inside their asses increased as they squeezed you. You felt another cool breeze of air on your back as they moved apart once more and then BAM! The hot throbbing tubes of ass muscle coiled around you again. This time your face was dragged up the surface of Natalie's rectum and back down as she slid you out. BOOM! The two sets of butt cheeks knocked together again, jiggling. The girls increased their speed each time until they reached a steady pace.

Being used as a dildo to fuck Natalie's tremendous ass scared the absolute Hell out of you. Feeling her tight anus slide up and down your body and her rectum trying to suck you inside was terrifying. It was like you were being swallowed over and over again by her asshole, reliving the same trauma an infinite amount of times just to please her. The sound of being used as a fuck tool was nothing short of horrendous, sickening squelches and gurgles echoed from the walls around you. Every thrust of her rump came with a number of gross noises but none as bone-chilling as the Earth-shattering SLAM that came every time the girls' sexy asses collided together. To you it felt like the world was ending but in reality it was just two girls having a good time. On top of this there was the very constant threat of Natalie's bowels being an unfitting climate for you. A very small percentage of air that you could breathe came from outside. The rest was all Natalie's personal brand, the one you were unfortunately all too familiar with. The foggy air burned at your nose and throat, how could one cute girl's ass smell so terrible?

You were horrified and feared for your life and went into a frenzy. Through all the rubbing and smearing of her disgusting walls you fought back. You wriggled your upper body and thrashed with your arms, clawing the hot rolling walls of her anal passage. This not only felt good for Natalie but knowing how desperate you were just turned her on more. She loved that you were powerless to stop her mighty ass from fucking you. All the strength in your arms and legs were nothing compared to just one horny twitch of her butthole. And your struggles were just the icing on the cake for her getting to spend a passionate night with Julia. To be honest, she didn't care what happened to you. You could die in her ass for all she cared. All she knew was torturing you made her lover happy, and that was enough to treat you like less than a human. You were their dildo now and no tiny punches could change that.

In defiance to your violent attacks Natalie's horny butt squeezed even harder. The cavernous rectum collapsed on you, and massaged your upper body with viscous juices. The walls pulsated as her butthole twitched, loving the feeling of your body, egging you on to keep squirming. Even then you continued, which only heightened the anus' drive to crush you. The hot pucker throbbed erratically on your chest, knocking the wind out of you. You had no choice but to fill your lungs with Natalie's muggy anal stink. It hurt your insides but there weren't any other options. You screamed in fear and pain right at the same moment that Natalie clenched her huge ass. You head was ground into her tender anal walls as you screamed. The vibrations of your voice made Natalie feel like a vibrator had just gone off in her ass. She gave out a loud sexual moan, you felt amazing down there. Her butthole clamped as hard as it could and wouldn't let up. Then the walls tightened and loosened repeatedly, smashing you into her flesh. It was a light anal orgasm, but for her it was the first time she had ever cum from her butt.

For a while Natalie's vice-like ass held you in place while Julia went to town on your legs. Her rectum was getting hotter and wetter by the minute. The amount of sticky ass slime her bowels produced was ridiculous. It felt like your legs were inside a fleshy hot tub, bubbles of mucus popped around your pelvis with each thrust of her sizable rear. Every time her wrinkled hole gobbled up your legs you felt bucketfuls of anal juices erupt from her anus and splash on your back. Had your face been stuck inside Julia's ass instead of Natalie's you would have heard twice as many slurps and squelches come from her noisy hole.

Julia marveled at how good you felt inside her. You were tiny, sure, but your little struggles made her pleasure soar. At this point she was happy she found you in her panties this morning. You were easily the best dildo she'd ever feasted on, she wanted to keep using you like a toy forever. Maybe she could? Julia thought about it, it's not like anyone would suspect she had you right? Kim would be the only one who would even ask, since you were at her house earlier today, but if she did Julia could just deny ever seeing you. There was never any proof. Julia could keep you safe and hidden inside her drawer or something, only pulling you out when she (or Natalie) wanted to "use" you. She could even keep you hidden in someplace more... intimate. Her ass and loins twitched at that thought, dripping with juices. Julia brought her fingers down to her vagina and began to play with her clit.

While Natalie's anus kept clutching your head and keeping you anchored, Julia's movements suddenly increased in speed. Her anal maw was furiously fucking your legs, and her insides began to heat up. Her warm swampy asshole became a blazing hot typhoon, threatening to consume you. From just a little attention to her clit, her hips had gone into overdrive, fucking your body like a massive machine. Her vagina gushed, leaking onto the bed below. Julia rubbed her pink button, causing her crotch muscles to tighten and squeeze the life out of you. Every time she humped your small form with her gigantic ass she could feel your little legs jabbing at her anal walls. Your feet were reaching deeper and deeper in her ass now, you could feel her wrinkly pucker climbing further up your body. You kicked back at it, striking at Julia's sensitive rectal lining and inadvertently sending tingles up her spine. She threw her head back and moaned, she knew how scared you were of her big giant ass and it made her feel wildly horny. Her fingers pinched her erect clit throwing her past the point of no return. Both her oozing pussy and steaming wet butthole began to throb and cum.

Julia screamed out "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh God!" and her pussy sprayed its juices all over the bed. Her hips stopped sliding up and down your body and jerked in place erratically. Her hot gooey rectal walls tensed up and began chomping on your legs over and over. The sticky anal slime that was spilling out her shithole earlier came in torrents, overflowing from the spastic anus. The hot orgasming orifice opened wide and began to pull you in deeper, dragging your legs inside.

Your upper body however was still being held in place by Natalie's asshole's iron grip. After her light orgasm Natalie was holding you in place. Her asshole was feeling incredibly sensitive from your struggles, it made her chest feel funny and she was trying to calm herself down. Once Julia's orgasm had started she felt your small body start to slip into her roommate's ass. Natalie's own asshole held you back, clutching you in its smelly embrace as hard as it could. Julia's nasty hole clamped on your legs hard, creaking your bones. You screamed in pain and agony, vibrating directly into the sensitive skin of Natalie's anus. That was enough to tip her over the edge and make her cum too.

Natalie shouted back at her roommate "Me too! I'm cumming too! AAAHN!!" Your eyes widened, paralyzed with fear as you were thrown into the worst situation possible. Both girls were cumming at the same time and you were stuck inside their massive horny assholes. Natalie's pucker pulled you back the other way, not wanting you to escape it's grasp. Soon enough you were caught in the middle of a tug of war between the two heaving butts. Julia's spurting asshole was chewing your legs, slurping and trying to pull them in, while Natalie's tight sensitive anus was pulsating and throbbing, eager for you to stay. The massive shitholes crushed you from every angle with immense pressure, trying to devour your body like two hungry wolves. Loud wet smacking sounds were all you could hear as they both came, their massive anal maws both swallowing you hole. Your world became a tornado of ass flesh pulverizing you relentlessly until all you could perceive was pulsating anal tunnels rhythmically squeezing the life out of you. Suddenly they both constricted around you as hard as possible. Natalie and Julia were at the height of their orgasms and their massive buttholes shrank down tight. The hard wrinkled rings of flesh devastated you tiny form, all the air was forced from your lungs. You could feel the blood inside their asses pumping as the walls painfully throbbed around you. Julia and Natalie were panting and moaning in bliss. Cumming with you inside of their assholes felt euphoric. Their toes curled, Julia drooled from her lopsided mouth while Natalie squirted pussy juice on the bed sheets. Then at long last their orgasm was over.

Somehow you didn't pass out. The bowel walls that held you from both ends began to slowly and lazily loosen their grip. Light poured in from Natalie's gaping anus and you could see again. You saw the red anal walls ahead spread wide, quivering from the cool air and twitching from post-orgasm waves. You saw threads of butt slime stretch apart her sticky walls and realized you were covered in the stuff. Behind you Julia's anus was gaping and a waterfall (to you) of ass juice dripped from it. You felt it pass your legs. Deeper inside your toes feel a dull rumble. The bowels in front of your face that stretched out to pitch-blackness began to stir and growl at you. After all that ass shaking the two giant women had finally relaxed and now their pent-up gas was rushing to their gaping holes with nothing to stop it. Julia erupted first, a steamy gust of wind blew from her drooling hole. The mammoth pucker sprayed the rest of it's anal slime on you back, caking you in rancid viscous goop. The fumes blew into Natalie's hole, flowing past your face. After being stuck in Natalie's ass for so long you forgot how bad Julia's giant-sized farts were. Memories shot back in your mind from when she sat her huge anus on your face and made you eat her gassy releases.

Next was Natalie's turn to fart on you. The widened tunnel gurgled ahead and you thought you saw her inner bowels part open before being blasted by her steamy thick fart. Natalie's butt tunnel exploded with a loud gassy outburst, the spicy burning air easily overpowered Julia's fart. The giantess moaned sexily as she farted on you, it felt so good to let loose a huge fart after cumming with her ass. Her nasty shithole closed on top of you and vibrated with the release of her murky winds. The moist shit-smelling gas stuck to your face and crept down your throat. Her bowels lurched and writhed as they pumped even hotter air from her depths. The tail end of her fart was the strongest, most foul blast of gas her ass could muster and it hit you in the face head-on. You were forced to swallow some and the rest of it trumpeted out her plump ass.

Julia caught a whiff of it and looked back at Natalie. "Damn girl, I bet he loved that."

Chapter 8: One Last Present by NotOnTime

Your surroundings were on fire from the intense heat of both girl's farts. Their rancid releases mixed together into an unspeakably foul odor, only exacerbating the rotten smell that was currently smothering you. Natalie's pulsating bowels were absolutely disgusting. The thick grime tucked away in the crevices of her walls was bad enough, but also Julia's runny intestinal slime was leaking into the fetid chamber. The girls had concocted a hellish prison for you with their asses, the brutal pounding and noxious scents you endured made you feel delirious. The shaking had stopped, and Natalie's ass was still partially relaxed, so with your best efforts you tried to crawl backwards to free yourself. Her sensitive anus detected your squirms and began to close back up, like a hungry beast trying to keep you inside.

Julia turned fully around to catch the scene unfolding. Natalie's plump, bent-over ass, and your little legs dangling and kicking outside it for freedom. Her puckered butthole was lazily chewing you up, smacking its moistened lips around your waist as you fought back. Julia took Natalie's generous backside in her hands, groping the plush globes of flesh between her fingers. Natalie yelped in both surprise and arousal, her mammoth anal wrinkles unable to resist clamping down on you. Julia could see her butt was still partially relaxed after the rough anal session, and in truth her ass felt kind of stretched out as well. That gave her an idea.

You continued to struggle against the wet rubbery tightness of Natalie's sphincter until your torso started to come out. You were almost all the way there but then a powerful being grabbed onto your hips. Julia had snagged your tiny body between her thumb and forefinger, preventing your anal escape. Cruelly she started to rotate you around in circles, much to the joy of the girthy asshole surrounding you. Your tiny features rolled around Natalie's lumpy flesh wrinkles, tickling the sensitive crevice in such a way that they lovingly pulsated back. You yelled in anger as you were so close to leaving this nightmare but once again were being used as a toy. Natalie moaned as her crush Julia played with her butthole, not caring that it was smothering your little body in a hot bath of anal fluids.

Julia smiled and put a hand on Natalie's shoulder, coaxing her to bend low. Natalie knelt her face into the bed and raised her hips, but Julia prompted them to go even higher. She grabbed their girl's thick butt cheeks with her free hand and pushed them up, lifting the angle of Natalie's gorgeous backside until it was almost 90 degrees and pointing at the ceiling. Next, she jabbed her fingers inside. Your shrunken body went plummeting into the dark humid hallway, rolling past the slippery walls with the aid of two of Julia's fingers. The colossal digits went in up to their knuckles, causing your host to let out another loud moan. Then the fingers started to swirl around, stirring inside the sticky darkness to pleasure the twitching anal walls. Natalie's pussy drooled with juices, her body reigniting with sexual fever. Her horny bowels suckled on Julia's fingers, not wanting to let them go, as you became lost in all the action.

With a satisfying pop Julia's two digits exited Natalie's asshole, leaving the massive bowels gaping even wider than before. Her rectum was breathing in open air from the outside world, throbbing and streaming light inside. Your body was left a finger's length deep inside the cavernous ass, looking up at the blinding world beyond. It was like you were stuck at the bottom of a well, a hot stinking organic well. Natalie's ass wobbled as she adjusted, lines of sticky juices rained down on top of you. The warm meat beneath your legs was churning with the girl's heartbeat, you knew this path wouldn't be open for long.

"If you can climb out of Natalie's ass from down there, we'll let you go!" Julia called out to you. "To make it easier, we'll even hold the door open for you okay?"

Julia guided her friend's hands. Natalie hooked her fingers around the yawning mouth of her anus, stretching the succulent hole to keep it open. Julia's face appeared, her massive eyeball blocked out the light to peer down at your ridiculous position for a moment and then left. You knew at this point you couldn't trust her but what other choice did you have? Maybe if you were quick enough to escape they might not be able to react fast enough. Natalie's walls were uneven and incredibly slippery as you began to climb them. Her ass was relaxed enough to be gaping but still extremely volatile. If you tickled her in the wrong spot she would moan and clench involuntarily, throwing you off balance. You fell several times, sliding down the hot anal corridor which only elicited more erotic cries from the girl. Her face was red with pleasure, and Julia came close to whisper something to her that you couldn't hear.

After a dozen minutes you had finally made it a decent distance. It was just one or two lengths of your own body before you were back at her anus. If you could clear the gap fast enough, maybe you'd be able to run free. But then Natalie updated Julia on your whereabouts.

"He's almost out" she said, and the bed began to quake. The light from outside was blocked once more. At first you thought it was Julia's eye again, but in actuality it was much worse. The giantess's beautiful booty eclipsed the view of the outside world. Julia's gigantic ass was bent over Natalie's upward-facing asshole, primed to fuck you over once and for all.

"The truth is we don't want to punish you any more," Julia confessed. "You've learned your lesson already. The problem now however, you're just way too fun to let go. Your tiny body wriggling around inside our asses feels amazing, it's better than any toy we've ever had before. You did your job as a tiny plaything a little too well and now our bodies don't want to give you up. So you're never going to be freed from us. Natalie and I are going to keep you as our ass toy, to pleasure our assholes and fart on whenever we want. No one will know and no one will come save you."

You froze in disbelief. Part of your brain was screaming to go, to climb out as fast as you could, but your body wasn't responding. The utter despair of what Julia was saying, and the view of her daunting rear end, it was making you unable to function. That giant round ass, and the steaming rancid hallway you were currently inside, that was going to be your whole existence now? The pleasure these girls' dirtiest parts in the most horrible ways they could think of? You couldn't process what she was saying, but then a loud growling noise interrupted your thoughts. Only it wasn't coming from Natalie.

"Oh, looks like it's ready," Julia said. "I've got one last present for you tonight pervert, and it's going to be a big one!"

With that, she bent her legs. Her humongous ass lowered itself onto Natalie's, blocking out the exit that was being held open in front of you. Everything went dark again and started to shake as Julia adjusted her huge ass perpendicular to her Natalie's. She wiggled and jiggled until her anus lined up at the right spot, between Natalie's hooked fingers. Julia grunted, her slobbering asshole swelled up inside Natalie's gaping orifice, and then burst open with a ferocious roar. Blazing gusts of methane and slime exploded from her hole, shooting straight down into Natalie's bowels and carrying you along with them. Your body was ripped from its spot on Natalie's tender intestinal walls and thrown into a storm of thick rampaging gas and sputtering anal fluids. Natalie shouted from the sensation of her friend farting into her ass, the feeling of her bowels being opened up by her crush's rancid hot fart was euphoric for her. The rumbling release stretched her walls open even deeper than her fingers could reach, and the incredible vibrations made her pussy gush.

Gravity assisted Julia's hot torrent of fart fumes in carrying you down the depths of Natalie's colon. With her ass pointed straight up, the expanding mucus-riddled hallway was free to swallow you as far as it pleased. You screamed as you bounced and rolled off the meaty flesh walls, whisps of thick air and pellets of shit juice shooting at your back. The darkness was unending, you didn't think you could fall this far into her round sexy butt without hitting something already, but you just kept going. Julia grunted even harder, pushing out all the gas she had to ensure you'd be stuck down there. The thrill of doing this with her potent farts made her even more wet. As much as she wanted you to be sleeping in her bowels tonight, there would be many other opportunities. Also Natalie's farts smelled really awful today, and so it was only best that you stayed with her.

When all was said and done you were truly beyond help. You had passed the back corner of Natalie's large intestine and were forced down deeper than that. Even if the girls wanted to push you out, they'd be hard pressed to do it now. That wasn't enough though. Julia got off Natalie's ass and rolled her around for a hot kiss. The strong surge of erotic desire between the two of them was still going strong, and even with you nestled deep inside Natalie they weren't finished. Julia went down on her friend, eating her out and causing her to have trembling orgasms again and again. You writhed in agony as the thumping walls devoured you, inside Natalie's deep bowels her walls would pound with her heartbeat and smother you every time she came. Natalie was more than happy to return the favor to Julia, the two of them had hot passionate sex for several hours into the afternoon.

Natalie had doomed you to a shitty smelly prison inside her ass, but she finally got what she wanted. Julia and her had bonded into a sexual relationship, and because of that she was on cloud nine. To her you were nothing but a toy that helped them get together, and you'd stay that way as long as she needed you to. In the evening the two girls at a large dinner, Natalie stuffed herself on delicious meat and heavy carbs that made her stomach gurgle. Her and Julia relaxed with another movie, laughing every time Natalie had to fart because they knew you were trapped deep in her digestive system. Natalie's guts felt heavy after a while, but she didn't do anything about it.

----

Weeks went by. You had experienced all sorts of horrors, punishments that no mortal being should ever have to go through. The lust and wickedness of these two young ladies knew no boundaries. You woke up to another day in your new home, a locked box surrounded by vibrators and smelly beads. They'd been keeping you alive on meal scraps, enough to make sure you'd be able to squirm around when they wanted you to. The only person who could save you was Kim, and she had no idea where you had gone.

The box opened and you recoiled at Julia's face. She saw you backing into a corner and grinned.

"Come on little guy, don't be scared. Natalie and I have been holding in our gas all day just for you!" she said, her asshole twitching inside her pants.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7327