Babysitter's Playtime by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Summary:

Jackson hates that his parents are making him stay with a babysitter for the weekend, and it's even worse that she's in the same class as him. When she arrives he thinks he's getting lucky spending his time with a cute girl, but he has no idea what fun this babysitter has planned.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5268 Read: 53208 Published: March 18 2018 Updated: March 30 2018

1. Chapter 1 - Just the beginning by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

2. Chapter 2 - Wet Cave by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

3. Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

4. Chapter 4 - Bonus Ass by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Chapter 1 - Just the beginning by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Author's Notes:

Just setting up the story in this part, and trying to squeeze in some action (last paragraph or so). Enjoy!

"But Mom, I'm too old to be having a babysitter! What the hell?"Jackson was arguing with his mother again for the fourth time about their plans tonight. His parents had to go out of town for the weekend and they insisted he have a babysitter, so they called one of his classmates to see if they could come and make sure he didn't burn the house down. "Now hunny, you know we just want to make sure you're okay. Lucy is a nice and responsible young lady, so you be on your best behavior now, okay?""But she's only a year older than me! And only by a couple months! It's embarrassing and I can take care of myself!""It's already settled Jackson, no use arguing. You know we can't leave you alone after what happened last time."That's where she got him, Jackson had to agree last time did end up pretty bad; the evening ended with a visit from the police, a downed power line, and their cat getting accidently shaved. This was the first time they left him alone since so they didn't want to take the chance again. The more Jackson thought about it the more he began to like the idea of Lucy coming over, what was the problem with having a pretty girl like her stay the night?"Well... Fine, whatever.."Jackson said finally giving in sitting on the couch. A minute later there was a ring at the door. "Oh that must be here, we're leaving now, sweety! We'll see you Sunday!" His mother shouted as her and his father went to the door with their bags. Jackson just gave a little wave, not even looking back from the couch. When his mother opened the door she was greated with a pleasant smile from Lucy."Hi Miss, I'm here to watch Jackson"Lucy was in Jackson's science class, they've hung out a little before and he always thought she was kind of cute. She had straight blonde hair that went about to her shoulders, today she was wearing a nice red top that was maybe an inch too short since you could see her belly a little, jeans and light blue flip flops with red painted toe nails. She stood at about 5'9, one of the taller girls. "Alright sweety he's over in the family room sitting on the couch, you just make sure you call me if anything goes wrong."And will that Jackson's mother and father hurried to the car and left, they were already running behind having to argue with Jackson and had to go as soon as possible. 


Lucy walked into the family room where Jackson was sitting and sat down on the other end of the couch. The TV was on in front of them but she was just looking around, getting a feel for the place. It wasn't until a few minutes later until Jackson scoot closer to her and awkwardly tried to start a conversation."So uh... Sorry you had to come and do this, my parents are sorta.. protective.""Oh it's fine," she answered sweetly, "I didn't have any plans for this weekend anyway. Besides, I thought we could have a little fun of our own~"This got Jackson's attention, he felt his face getting red as he shyly tried looking away. "Well.. what did you have in mind?"Lucy stood up and walked in front of Jackson, making him look like at her face."Close your eyes."Jackson was a little confused by the request, but he did it anyway; who'd argue in this situation? With his eyes closed he waited, expecting to feel something, but all he felt was a weird fuzzy feeling suddenly coming from his chest and all he could think of was, is this sex?"Hey uh, Lucy? What are we gonna—" Jackson stopped mid sentence as he opened his eyes. Something definitely seemed off as he stared ahead at a gigantic blue wall that looked strangely like... jeans? His heart sank as he thought it was moving closer, and it was. All he could do was look up in terror as it came and *BOOM*. Jackson felt the entire world come crashing down on him as he was pressed deep into the couch. He tried pushing against the wall but his hands only pushed deeper into it. As he struggled he heard what sounded like giggling, but it sounded... Huge."Hehe~ you know, your parents really picked out a good couch~ nice and comfy!"Jackson kept struggling for several more minutes before he felt the wall move again, this time lifting off of him. When he could finally see light he struggled for a moment to get his breath back, but he couldn't believe what he saw. For what seemed like miles above him was the now gigantic face of his babysitter; and she was smiling. "Aww, what's wrong little guy? Am I playing too rough?"Lucy giggled as she reached down, squeezing Jackson between her fingers tightly and bringing him up to her face. He estimated he was about an inch tall between her fingers, maybe even less, but all he could concentrate on was how the hell she got so big as she set him down in her palm."You scared little guy? I told you we were going to have some fun didn't I~?""L-Lucy!" Jackson cried out, "what the hell happened!? I thought you meant..—". Before he could finish he was interrupted by the tip of Lucy's finger pressing down on his chest, it was like getting crushed by a mattress. "You thought what? I was actually gonna have sex with you? Why do you boys always so horny.." she began rubbing his body gently for a moment while she spoke, only to notice a tiny bulge coming from his pants. "... Well well, what have we here~? Are you actually getting hard with this? Being all tiny in my hand?""N-no!" Jackson yelled, "Lucy! I-it's not what you—" this time he was cut off by Lucy's booming laughter. "Hahaha!!! Oh god you are! Wow, you little boys are so pathetic~. Let's get on to the real fun now."


Jackson felt a little relieved hearing this, maybe she was going to let him go? No.. his heart sank again and then was filled with terror as Lucy raised her finger off of him only to start tilting her hand up, raising it straight and making him slide towards her wrist. Before he got close, Lucy put her mouth against her wrist and let her tongue out. Jackson let out a scream, she was going to eat him like candy! He twisted around and tried to grab onto something to keep him from sliding but there was nothing to grab onto. As he got closer he could feel her hot breath on him like a sauna, and he could see the pools of saliva now dripping inside Lucy's hungry mouth. Within moments he could feel her tongue under his shoe as he just kept sliding towards it, now his legs were on it, his whole lower body before she finally moved her hand away, letting him fall completely onto her tongue."LUCY NO!" He screamed as she brought him fully into her cavernous mouth, reaching for the last light he could see before *SLAM*! Lucy closed her mouth and everything went dark.

Chapter 2 - Wet Cave by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Author's Notes:

Hey there little guys, really hope you're all liking my first story~ Some feedback would be really great so don't forget to leave a review for me~ <3

Jackson squirmed inside his dark wet prison, all he could feel was Lucy's massive slimy tongue and her hot breath wafting from her throat. He could tell she'd brushed earlier with the hint of mint, but the smell was still overpowering.
"L-Lucy!!" He screamed, again trying to reach for where he last saw the light vanish, "let me out! This isn't funny!!"
He didn't get any response, but he did feel slight shaking which made him scream again, thinking she was about to swallow. But the motioned turned to a steady bobbing, making him move only slightly against Lucy's tongue. She must have just stood up.. but where was she going? After a few moments Jackson felt like he couldn't stand being in there any longer, it was so hot his face was burning red and he could hardly breath. He felt like passing out but knew if he did he'd probably die.
Just then he saw the light again, he thought he'd never see it again in his life and desperately he tried crawling towards it, going as fast as he could. He looked outside as soon he got past the tip of the tongue and his face went white. All he could see was Lucy's face with her mouth wide open, smiling at a tiny figure he could barely see inside her mouth. She was looking in a mirror...
"L-Lucy...." Jackson stuttered out, almost paralysed in fear as his eyes wandered around, looking around at the lips that formed the literal mouth of the cave, "p-p-please... Let me out.."
"Wai? Weyre yust ge-eing arded?" Lucy said, her words distorted as she tried to speak with a full mouth, trying not to move her tongue too much. She didn't do very with it though, Jackson felt his head slap against the roof of her mouth. He reaching out again, maybe he could jump to the floor and get away. But he wasn't fast enough, Lucy brought her tongue back and Jackson with it as she slammed her teeth shut, the loud clack nearly deafening the tiny in her mouth. The next couple of minutes were a blur, Jackson found himself getting tossed and rolled around the giant mouth, the tongue forcing him every which way, slamming him against the roof of her mouth, her teeth, and even planting his face deep into the mushy flesh of the tongue itself, coating him completely and nearly drowning him in her saliva. Eventually Lucy started opening her mouth slightly to make it easier to move her little captive, giving him another few glimpses of the smiling titaness as she played with her prey. That's exactly what he felt like at that moment: prey in the jaws of a vicious predator..

Eventually Lucy got bored of just staring at the thing in her mouth. Though she kept toying with him as she went back over to the couch and took out her phone, all Jackson could see from his tiny occasional window was that her phone said 'calling'. Lucy lifted the phone to her face and Jackson could feel the slight change as she pressed it against her cheek. She went quiet for a moment, waiting for an answer.
"Hey giiirl!"
Lucy said, maybe a little louder than necessary, making Jackson's ears ring and forcing his body to slap around her mouth with each word she spoke. Imagine that, so bored with the actual person squirming in her mouth she decided to call her bestie. The call went on for some time as they talked and laughed about school and TV when suddenly Jackson had an idea, and a little shimmer of hope. As Lucy had her mouth open slightly, smiling as she listened to her friend when Jackson tried crawling forward with all his might; screaming "HELP! I'M IN HER MOUTH HELP ME!"
In barely a second Lucy shut her mouth and Jackson was forced against her cheek, the speed making him dizzy for a few seconds. Lucy was still talking on the phone.
"Huh? Oh yeah, that was just the TV, Jackson has it a little loud."
She pulled the phone away from her face and whispered in an angry tone,
"Do that again and I'm biting your head off. Don't try me bastard”
Jackson now felt the cheek close a little as she opened wider, rolling him onto his back, but this time on something hard.. It took a second but he finally realized he was laying right on her bottom row of teeth, staring up at the upper row hanging above him. But then they started moving. Jackson screamed again in terror as he flung his arms up against the falling fangs and tried to hold them up with his bare hands. He was using all the strength he had left to try to keep them up, even cutting his hand slightly on a sharper part of Lucy's tooth, and eventually they stopped coming. But it wasn't because of Jackson's lifting, Lucy simply wasn't don't with her little toy. After a few moments of terrifying stillness, Jackson found himself getting shoved off the toothy shelf by her tongue again, and when he was completely off he heard another massive crack and a grinding noise very close to him. She was threatening him once again.


Lucy finished her phone call a few minutes later, having run out of things to talk about. Jackson still lay inside his wet prison, barely moving aside from the occasional squirm, he’d given up on trying to escape and was only waiting for what he feared most in that moment, getting swallowed alive. He felt more slight motions after Lucy hung up the phone, but nothing like before when she stood up; she must be watching TV he thought… A few minutes later he felt her mouth moving again, but this time was different, now he was sliding.. Forward? He found himself sliding towards the massive white teeth as her mouth opened again, but instead of seeing the light of the outside or the TV, all he could see was a strange light blue-ish color, almost like he was looking at the sky. But he was heading down, and down he fell until he landed face first on the slightly squishy blue surface, spit out covered in a small puddle of saliva. Jackson breathed heavily, trying to fill his lungs with as much fresh air as he could to get his energy back up, he couldn’t stand just yet, or even move his face. He was exhausted and the spit had plastered him to the surface he was resting on. But before long he noticed something odd, the air around him didn’t quite smell like his house. Then it hit him. He remembered where he saw light blue before. Still exhausted, he lifted his head to look ahead of him, and there he saw what looked like a pillar come out of the ground for about his height, then branch off in two directions.
“L-Lucy..?”
Again the color drained from his face, he turned his head as far as he could and looked up, just to see the bright grinning face of his babysitter.
“Hey there my little candy~, you liking my flip flop?”
Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Author's Notes:
Hey little bugs~. Just wanted to say thanks for reading so far, this is the last chapter I'm really planning for this, but I just wanna say that I think I'll be coming back to it for one or two possibly shorter bonus chapters. So be on a lookout for those. Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to comment and favorite me while you're at it. Or I'll crush you ;)
Jackson couldn’t believe his eyes as he stared up at Lucy, flipping over onto his back and trying to crawl backward on the massive sole of her flip flop, stopping only when his back hit the toe separator; he felt like he was leaning against a tree. He was glad to have escaped from her mouth and the threat of being swallowed, but he didn’t feel any safer being held on her footwear.
“L-Lucy.. W-we’re done right? You’re gonna change me back? Please!”
His tiny pleas were only met with an even bigger smile and a giggle by his giant tormenter.
“Aww, look at you, so pathetic on my sole~. Now you're more of a bug than a candy. And we’re not done playing yet, didn’t you want to have more fun with your babysitter~?”
Jackson’s heart stopped hearing this, he frantically started looking around for a way to escape, if he jumped he might get hurt.. But was it the only way?
“Why don’t you help your great sitter clean up a little? I want you to get on your knees and start cleaning the little dirt and dust from my flip flop, okay?”
“What? How the hell am I supposed to do that!? I-it’s huge!” Jackson said, though he was beginning to guess what she had in mind. “Lucy, I swear, turn me back and I'll scrub your shoes clean, please! I-I'll clean all your shoes for you! For a year! P-please! Just let me go!”
“Heh heh, nice try, bug~. That's not what I want. I want you to be a good little boy for your babysitter, get on your pathetic little knees, and lick the sole of my flip flop clean while I watch~. So do it. Now.”
The last word Lucy said with so much power it made Jackson's heart leap into his throat. He jumped up and onto his knees looking down at the sole under him, with the small film of dirt like she said, he looked around at the whole surface and noticed that it wasn't completely dry. There was a darker blue shade mixed in, it took him a second to realize it but it was the sweaty imprint of Lucy's foot, and he was right on the ball of her foot. He looked down again at the spot under him, hesitating. He bent his head and looked up again at Lucy, who only raised her eyebrow questioningly.
Jackson looked back down at the dirty, slightly moist blue under him and brought his face close, he could smell the mix of rubber, dirt and sweat that made him grimace as he stuck his tongue out and licked it. He licked the same spot a few times, getting all the dirt off until it felt like he had sand in his mouth. From above all he suddenly heard booming laughter.
“HAHAHA! Oh god I can't believe you're actually doing it! You pathetic worm! This is too much~” she kept laughing like that for a few minutes straight, slightly shaking the flip flop Jackson was on and making him lose his grip and land on his face a few times. This only made her laugh now. “So damn pathetic! Haha! But I bet you're enjoying this aren't you~? I know you've been throbbing this whole time, I felt it in my mouth~.” Jackson gave a little embarrassed whimper, he had been hard this entire time uncontrollably, but he was still terrified as he kept licking. “I bet you look up this kind of shit all the time, don't you? Jerking off to it every night~.”
Jackson just kept licking, fearing what Lucy would do if he stopped. He didn't know what she was talking about, he'd always liked what most other people did, bikini shoots, Playboy, that sort of stuff; but for some reason he couldn't control the thing in his pants.
Jackson kept stumbling as the flip flop moved again, Lucy was setting the it on the coffee table. He stopped licking after he cleaned what he thought to be a good portion, but at that size it was barely the size of a dime. He looked up at Lucy, again praying she'd show some kind of mercy, but she was still smiling, now with her arms crossed.
“Now,” she started lifting her knee, “lick this~”. She lifted her right foot up and landed it next to her flip flop, the thud making the table and Jackson shake with the force.
“Wha-what..?” Jackson stammered, unsure of what she just asked.
“Get off my shoe and come kiss and lick my heel. God you're so dense!”
He did as he was told and stood up, it was the first time since he was in her mouth so his knees were a little shaky. When he made it to the edge of the shoe he had to hop down, the rise was nearly half his height. When he made it to her heel he couldn't help but look up at her foot, it was the size of a freaking building; he estimated he was about the size of her small toe. He looked back at her heel, it was massive compared to him, with a little dust with a bit of the average dirt you'd find in a carpet. A piece of the shag was stuck higher up, it was as thick as the climbing rope in gym class. Jackson gulped as he took a step closer to the heel.
“That's right~,” he heard Lucy say, wiggling her toes slightly, “right there”.
He took his hand out and touched her foot, at his size he could feel the heat radiating off of it, every little crevice of her skin. He put both hands and started rubbing in large circles, hoping to please his titanic babysitter out of fear, he was glad to hear her moan a little.
“Mmmm.. yeah Jacky boy, like that. Now give it a kiss~”.
Again he did as she commanded, bringing himself in and planting his lips right on her giant doughy heel. He could taste the dust on it, and the saltines of her sweat.
While Jackson still had his lips on her heel, he felt something huge behind him push his body even deeper into her foot.
“That's tight little guy, nice and deep~. And don't you dare stop~.”
Lucy was pushing Jackson in with her finger, she could feel his tiny squirms as he tried to push himself away; but this only gave her an idea.
Jackson tried to push but the force against his back just got stronger, he struggled harder but he felt like he was getting lifted into the air. Lucy kept pressing him in as she brought both of her legs onto the couch, putting her feet next to each other so her soles almost touched but keeping them open enough for only the bottom sides to touch. Lucy scraped off the little boy from her heel and set him on top of the ball of her foot, just below her big toe. Immediately after she let go Jackson tipped over on the soft ground and started tumbling down the slope of her sole, landing nearly wedged between both of her feet. He looked up to see what she was doing now, but she was just looking down at him and smiling, nearly giggling again at his struggle. He looked around and saw he was surrounded between two massive walls of slightly wrinkled flesh, he could feel the difference in the air and the slightly moist cushion under him. He knew he was in danger. He lurched forward towards one of her soles, digging his hands in as he tried to climb. As he tried to escape all he could hear was a loud giggle from above. When he was half way up the ball of her foot he felt it was getting steeper. He looked back and his blood ran cold, he saw the other sole getting closer. He gave one last reach upward, hoping to get even higher before *BOOM*, he was sandwiched between her goddess sized feet. Jackson squirmed as hard as he could and tried to scream but every time he opened his mouth it was filled with Lucy's flesh, making sound impossible. He struggled for a second in the new darkness, the pressure between the soles mounting until he thought his ribs would crack. Over time he lost energy and slowed his squirming, he noticed how hot it was between her feet, he felt wet and couldn't tell whether the sweat was from himself or Lucy's damp soles. Meanwhile, Lucy was enjoying her like plaything, his squirming almost tickling her foot but instead feeling like a nice massage. When she finally separated her feet Jackson tumbled down again, having lost his grip. He was sweating as he was lay almost wedged between her feet once again.
“You know,” Lucy said looking down at him, still smiling, “I usually play these little games with bugs, but I think it's much better with you~”
She gave him a wink and kissed her finger, just before reaching down and pressing him down with it, an indirect kiss.

Lucy looked over at the clock on the wall to see how late it was.
“Wow,” she started laughing, “it's only been an hour since I got here! This is gonna be a fun weekend~.”
Chapter 4 - Bonus Ass by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Author's Notes:

Hey little bugs~. Your favorite goddess, me, decided I should treat those few extra pathetic bugs I love so much that commented by making this special bonus chapter based on majority requests. Enjoy~<3 (but really, thank you so much for all your support!)

Jackson spent the next few hours between Lucy's massive soles, drenched in his own sweat and the sweat of his babysitter's soles. Lucy kept opening her feet for Jackson to climb and try to escape before slamming them shut on him, making him tumble back to where he started. It took four times before Jackson finally gave up and stayed wedged in his place. After that Lucy lost interest in him and kept her feet together as she watched TV and made more calls to her friends. Jackson laid there for what felt like hours, the heat and humidity almost making it impossible to breath between the lumps of flesh. Just when the thought he was going to pass out, the soles opened again, the light from the living room stung his eyes for a moment and he took a few quick breaths of fresh air. His eyes stopped hurting but his heart jumped as Lucy's gigantic fingers came, casting her shadow over him as she gripped him between her fingers and brought him up to her face.
"Hey there little guy~, you having a fun time with your babysitter?"
"Lucy...." Jackson answered, exhausted, "Please change me back.. I won't tell anyone, just please!"
Lucy have him a smug smile as he pleaded, still dangling between her fingers.
"Well I would, but it's getting a little late isn't it? I think it's time for this little boy to go to bed. And your parents did say you had to listen to your babysitter, right~?"
"No.. Lucy, please!!!" Jackson begged again, praying she'd even consider it. To his disappointment Lucy stood up, ignoring his tiny shouts.
Lucy kept Jackson held up by her face as she walked through the house, each step making him gently bounce and sway. To Jackson's surprise, Lucy walked past the guest room she was supposed to be staying in, instead making her way to his room just down the hall. She turned the knob with her free hand then walked in.
Jackson always enjoyed keeping a simple room, light green walls, a desk in one corner, his bed in the other. He always wanted to keep it simple until he was older, so that if he ever had to write about it as an assignment he wouldn’t have to spend entire paragraphs going into detail.
“Wow…” Lucy said, with a little bit of disappointment in her voice, “your room sucks.”
She shrugged it off a second later and started walking towards the bed. She tossed Jackson onto the center of it and smiled down at him.
“You ready for bed, little guy~?”
“L-Lucy… What are you doing…?” Jackson stammered out, scooting back on his own sheets as he saw Lucy get undressed in front of him; he was mostly surprised at the fact she was also removing her underwear.
“Getting ready for bed, duh. What? You don't want a hot girl in your bed?”
In any other situation Jackson would have killed to hear those words, but at this moment there was nothing more terrifying.
“O-okay..” he said as he nervously started crawling backwards, keeping his eyes on his half naked babysitter, now wearing nothing but her shirt, “j-just let me get over to the side before you—”. Too late. Before Jackson could finish another shadow was cast over him, this time cast by two gigantic globes coming towards him. He tried to scream and crawl as fast as he could, but soon he found himself flattened under Lucy's massive ass. He tried to squirm out but her curves pressed him too deep into his mattress, all he could do what slide deeper to the center of where she was sitting.
“Mmm~, your room is shit, but at least your bed is comfy~.”
Jackson squirmed, getting closer to her crack, that was his only hope. If he stayed under her cheek all night he knew his bones would snap and he'd be crushed like a bug, he could already feel his ribs creaking from the weight.
As he struggled, Lucy lifted her feet off the ground and onto the bed, pulling the blanket over herself. For a moment her entire weight was on her ass, making Jackson try to scream as one of his ribs snapped. If he'd been under her foot he would have been popped, good thing for him Lucy's ass was like a pillow, cushioning the pressure but making it harder to move under.
Eventually he made it to his sitter's crack, the place between the two globes currently crushing the air out of him. As he crawled under, he felt himself getting sucked between her cheeks as she moved into place. Between the two masses was suffocating, it reminded him too much of being between her soles, only now they were even larger and rounder, he couldn't move or breath. His squirms only made Lucy giggle as they tickled her skin. Just when he thought he was about to pass out, Lucy rolled onto her side. As he and the cheeks moved he tried even harder to get out, but he was only able to stick his right arm out from between her ass. He felt around for something to grab onto but all he could feel was his babysitter's soft skin. There was nothing, not even a piece of blanket he could reach, he was trapped barely able to move.
At least now he knew he wouldn't suffocate, his free arm that stuck out of his prison was just enough for some air to pass through. After what felt like an eternity, he heard Lucy snoring and knew that this would be his bed for the night…

The next morning, Jackson woke up as Lucy seemed to jump out of bed, making him shake and jiggle along with her ass.
“Morning little boy~!” She said, sounding enthusiastic, “I'm gonna be heading out soon, me and the girls decided to get coffee today. And guess what? I think I'll be taking you with me~.”
She gave a little wink as she said this, but Jackson couldn't see it. All he saw was the little space of his room through the hole made by his arm.
“So that means you better be good and stay there for me, kay~?”
Jackson felt something pushing his arm back into Lucy's ass, and of course, it was her giant finger. He couldn't move, he couldn't breath, he just woke up but he felt exhausted. What little light came in through the crack was now shaded pink as Lucy pulled her panties up.
From both sides Jackson felt squished, and it only got worse as Lucy pressed her cheeks together with both of her hands, playing with him. The pressure just kept building and building, he could hardly take it, a moment later he felt a snap, one of his ribs definitely broke…
When she stopped he tried screaming out in pain but his mouth just filled with the soft skin of her cheeks.
“I'm going to die here..” he thought.
After he thought that, the space around him got tighter again, but noticeably not as hard as before. All light was cut out as Lucy pulled up her pants before going out the bedroom door.
This was how the rest of his day, maybe even his life would play out, as the plaything of his babysitter. Trapped in her ass in a pair of skinny jeans.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7304