My GTS Hell by Don Gato
Summary:

A ride into the afterlife. Your own, personal Hell.


Categories: Butt, Breasts, Sci-Fi, Violent, Giant Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4434 Read: 17992 Published: March 18 2018 Updated: March 23 2018

1. Chapter 1: Where am I? Oh, I know by Don Gato

2. Chapter 2: I'm dead, what's the pain for by Don Gato

3. Chapter 3: The world of possibilities (or The worst of possibilities) by Don Gato

4. Chapter 4: The Horrors of the Free Market. by Don Gato

5. Chapter 5: An Exit. by Don Gato

Chapter 1: Where am I? Oh, I know by Don Gato

A flash of light, an endless time of darkness, and I woke up. 

I was panicking, because I knew my destination, after my sudden death in a car accident. All my life I already knew that Hell was my last stop. Yep, i'm a believer, you could say. I'm religious enough to believe in Heaven and Hell, but not that much to do any good about it (or to have done; now is too late, I guess). 

My name is Charlie, and I guess it's all I want to say about me. Can't say anything that speaks well of me. Did I already say that? Sorry.

The place I landed (because anyone fell to this kind of places, just after you die) was a barren no-where, all around to see. The general idea of the fire pits were out of order, I guess. I couldn't see nothing more that land, and holes. Yeah, Holes. Great, big ones, all over the place. 

And people. Tons of them. At first, I thought they were all the damned souls that were there for different times, but soon I realized that they were all Newcomers, like me. All of them woke up about the same time. More and more added after falling from who-knows where height.

The devil that approach me was a woman. And, that's all the features I can say from her, because she looks exactly like a normal woman. Only in my mind, I was 100% sure she was a demonness. And I can't understand why, but, who does? In Hell, I mean.

The demonness spoke: "Prisoner Charlie Biggs, go there". And pointed one of the holes, not far from where I stood. She even forget any "Hello!, HI!, or at least, Grreetings!". She only told me where hole I must fall... again.

(If that's the reception in Hell, why bothering to introduce one? You could just fell in the right hole for the very beggining, right?). But, again, no one answer real questions in Hell. There ara just some letters (Yes! Letters) here of there, for information. Like a tourist sign.

So, afraid as I was, I obbeyed in a second, and without hesitating, I was falling again... in the hole assigned to me. I wonder what could happened if I disobbeyed the devil woman, and chose another hole instead. But that's meaninless, now.

I have to say, when I reach the bottom. The 'new' Hell was different I expected. Way different. In fact, the spot I fell in... it looks like a normal city!! With normal limits, suburbian neighbourhoods an even a forest, a street or so ahead. And I say it looks, because things never change around here. Hell is eternal... surprised?

Of course, there is a catch... there's always a catch, right? About everything was TEN times bigger that it was, back in my mortal days... and, that was only the first surprise, of things that run different in Hell.

One of the new things I learned about these place, I discovered just a minute or so after I got there. A Woman (a Demoness?), who was walking the same street, unaware of me, was getting near... and near, and near. In a blink of time, she was above me. And a second later, she trampled me: her gigantic foot (She was naked... did I told you already?) crushed me in a single row.

The pain was excruciating, but after God-knows-how-long, I woke up again, and in one piece. In an excellent shape and health, I could add.


Of course. 
It was Hell, after all.

End Notes:

Next, real suffering. Be warned.

Chapter 2: I'm dead, what's the pain for by Don Gato

Brand as new (not even my head ache), I woke up the next day (or week? month? nevermind). The sky doesn't guide me; it's always daylight. But, at the same time, the sun can't be found anywhere... weird.

I started to check the surroundings. The memory of the pain I experienced before, when the woman crushed me, was still there. My mind works differently now that I'm dead, so every time I recall a memory like that, is like I experience again the same pain, again and again. So I learned fast to never try to remember... but it's hard, you know.

Two women were walking by, near the spot where I was, wich was helpful to cloack me, if anything. I fell in that conclusion because, I soon I stood up, one of the women spoted mee. Yep, it looks that they were seeking tinies like me... unlike the lady before.

With predator eyes, she got closer and closer to me. Always extending her right arm, with her hand open, like a claw. Coming from me.

I couldn't move a muscle, frightened like I was... It makes no difference, so I'll tell you the truth, I pee my pants. 

Yep, I was wearing pants. Did I mention it already? Only pants, but is better that nothing, I guess.

In a single motion she grabbed me. On the very next moment, I was in her grip, just at the level of her eyes. She started to take time to inspect me, so I did the same. She was... a little chubby, but atractive, in a certain way. I couldn't figure her age (BTW: do people in Hell have age, anyway?), but she looked in her 30's, or something like that. Her eyes were pretty, and so it was her smile. But her expression changed in no time. 

Yes, she was still smiling... but now, in a cruel, creepy way. I started to fell a contraction in my chest. She was adding more and more pressure in her grip!

- AHHH! AHHHHHH!

My screams happened to arouse her, so she just added more pressure. Her grip was closing, I was just a misshapen ball of pain. It was a miracle (or a curse, maybe), but I was still alive! Alive in Hell, it is.

At this point, I couldn't see her anymore; I couldn't see anything, at all. I was just in a black, unbeaten suffering inside this woman's grip. But I still could hear. She was laughing, histerically. 

I was starting to loose consciusness, at least. My only wish before I died a 3rd time, was that the next time I would be back to normal, I somehow appeare far, far away from this crazy b*tch. That was my only hope, before all turned dark, even darker that before. I even couldn't hear anymore. My conciusness faded...

I woke up again, screaming. It wasn't because I had a nightmare (in fact, I didn't remember to actually had a nigthmare, or even a normal, ordinary dream, since I got here). The reason was way simpler: the remnats of the pain I had earlier. Like a 'lag' reaction, even with my body set as new, again, I had the suffering I passed, for just an instant.

As I feared before, my hunch was a hundred percent right: I was in the house of my recent captor. More precisely, in her kitchen table, just next to her. By some form, she carried my dead body (or what it was left from it) to her nest; so, after I revive once more, I'll be at her mercy, just again.

Sitting in front of me, my 'host' started to say something to me, for the first time.

- FINALLY YOU WOKE UP; IT SURELY TOOK A LOT.

She was smiling in a wicked way. I can't say you get used to it.

- HEAR ME WELL, TINY. I'M RACHEL, AND FOR TODAY TILL I GET BORED FROM YOU, YOU ARE MY PET. AND, SINCE YOU ARE MY PET, I NEED TO DO SOMETHING SO YOU CAN BE MORE DURABLE.

Next, she pointed me with her index finger. The tip of her finger started to turn red, and with a flashy lighting, some absurd spell hit me to the ground (or, more accurate, to the table).

I stood up again. That trick did'nt hurt me at all. In fact, I was feeling... stronger, than ever. I didn't understand why, thought, until it was too late.

Without any more advice, she grabbed me, just like before. And, just like before, she started, slowly but firmly, to squish me in her grip.

In no time, I was screaming again. But, this time it was different... no matter how strong her stroking was, or how long, my body could endure it. It was a pity that it didn't allow me to endure the pain, at the same time. I never experienced anything like that before.

-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE!

Of course, she didn't stop. In fact, she started to look me really serious, and she took her time to squish me more, then less, then more... for about ten hours, in a row! She didn't show any sign or being bored, if that is. 

After all that torture experience, it's not surprise I was broken, spiritually and phisically speaking. She left me in the table.

- WELL LITTLE MAN, WE END IT FOR TODAY. BUT WATCH UP FOR TOMORROW. ARE YOU GONNA BE A NICE PET? YES OR NO?

I nooded, cried and begged, all at once. My dignity was nothing more than a lost old memory.

- GOOD. WE CONTINUE TOMORROW. I WISH YOU A BAD NIGHT, AND SLEEP AWFUL.

And I had it. And awful night.

Chapter 3: The world of possibilities (or The worst of possibilities) by Don Gato

I'm stuck. That's all I knew back then, and all I know even now. Even after finding some way to escape this eternal fate... but, that's going ahead my story. For now, lets check up after we left.

The 'morning' I woke up, again, in that cursed house of the psycho woman-demonness, I tried to run, as far as she stayed asleep. I started to climb down the table. What a mistake. I thought she was asleep, but she was only behind the door across the Hall were my table-floor was. Demons and demoness doesn't sleep. Did I told you already? Of course, there are some few exceptions, but that's a long story, so...

- SO, YOU WERE GOING TO ESCAPE. THAT'S QUITE A PITY FOR YOU. NOW, YOU MUST BE PUNISHED.

And, the punish came. Without hesitate (even after I pee my self in front of her, and begged with all my strenght), she unceremonsly trow down her pants, her panties, and shoved up me into her ass. Into her anus, more correctly. I can't say what was she doing; but, it probably took lots of 'exercise'.

But, nice words can't change the fact that I was suffering the most miserable, embarassing, disgusting fate ever. I was being squished by her insides, while her undescriptible smell suffocates me; not to mention I couldn't die because being soffocate. If they told you up there, in the real world, that Hell is just a word, they don't know what are they talking to.

Gasping for air didn't help. All the toxic smell got throught me faster, if anything. But, at the same time, I couldn´t see a thing. What's worst, her flesh globbed all my body, and her movements crushed me, in a continuos pace.

- HAHAHA. NOW YOU KNOW, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS ME. BUT, JUST IN CASE, YOU WILL BE THERE THE EXACT AMOUNT TIME I USED YESTERDAY TO SQUISH YOU IN MY HAND. YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR LESSON. OR NOT, THE TRUTH IS, I ENJOY PUNISHING YOU.

So, I was going to be there for about 10 hours! (same that yesterday; I knew it because I happen to check the clock in the wall. Yes, she have one, in a Hell House)

- I LOVE YOUR SUFFERING. I... JUST WANT TO FIND NEW WAYS TO TORTURE YOU... YOU KNOW, YOU ARE MY FIRST. NOT MANY DAMNED SOULS HAPPEN TO BE AS STUPID AS YOU DO. YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY GAZE!

I can't believe it, even now. I'm truly the most stupid prisoner in Hell? Maybe is just her overreacting. 

But, again, that was menaningless. Time passed, slow and painful.

- IT LOOKS THAT'S TIME ENOUGH. I NEED TO SEE YOU.

Can't say how she did it, but she managed to free me in an instant. I started to take a deep breath while she grabbed me and put me, again, in front of her eyes.

- MMM, YOU LOOK HURT, THAT'S GOOD. BUT, YOU SMELL SOOO BAD (At this point, she closed her nose. What was she expeting, anyway? I spent 10 hours in her anus). TIME TO WASH YOU.

Then, she brought me to her bathroom. Using frozen, cold water (Does it has sense? In Hell? Well, it looks so), she washed every part of my naked body. My pants might have desintegrated in her insides. She spoke again:

- NO, IT DOESN'T LOOK YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON

(How could I haven't?. I did nothing more! Nothing wrong, nothing anything! She was just a saddistic bitch. But, of course, it was Hell, so...)

- SO, IN ORDER TO RE-EDUCATE YOU, IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER PUNISHMENT!

Then, in no time, she dumped me in my table (it was mine, after all.). I didn't know what was coming, but I knew it wasn't going to be pleasent.

- WE START!

In a series of mecanic, synchronized hits, she used her right fist to crush me, again and again. I was splat, I regain health in a second, then she plat me again. If being squished in her anus was painful, I couldn't find a way to describe this.

I raised my hands in vane, every time, as if could help me to resist in any way. Each time I was crushed, just a second after, I was again in shape, ready to receive more. I screamed, and I was squashed again. And again. And again.

I don't know how long it was this torture. I didn't check up the clock again, that is. But, after a whole eternity in its own, I found myself dreaming in my table. I passed form pain to sleep withouth noticing. Until the next day, I guess.

End Notes:

To be continued.

Chapter 4: The Horrors of the Free Market. by Don Gato

Rachel woke me up. That is, after having nighmare or her, by an imminent sleep caused by her cruel torture. So, I wasn't exactly happy.

- BAD DAY! ... WHY SO SERIOUS? IS THAT, THE WAY YOU ACT IN FRONT OF YOUR MASTER?

Of course, I sayed NO! with all my strenght, and begged as far as I could.

- WELL, IT'S USELESS ANYWAY. TODAY, I'M GONNA SELL YOU IN THE LOCAL HELL MARKET, SO WE BETTER START PUNISHING YOU RIGHT AWAY!

I couldn't ask why, because it didn't matter. But mostly, because the fear, the panic, closed shut my mouth.

- YOU KNOW THAT I WAS BEING SOFT 'TILL NOW, RIGHT?

I nooded.

- THAT WILL CHANGE, FOR TODAY. SINCE IT'S OUR LAST TIME TOGETHER, I NEED TO USE YOU MORE.

I couldn't say I prefer staying with her either, so I guess I was relieved that it was our last day 'together'. The pain she had in mind for the day was nothing compared it. Or so, I thoguht.

- WELL, LET'S GET SARTED, WITH THE BASICS.

For her, the 'Basics' were throwing me to the ground, and crushing me with her foot, again and again. Even that she was barefoot, it was painful as Hell. As a Hell in Hell, I guess.

AHHHHH! ... S-SSTOP! .... ARRGHHHH! PLEASE! ......

Of course, she didn't stop. This time I could see her smirk watching her upside down. Just before she trampled me again, obviously.

- HAHAHAHAHA! SCREAM FOR ME! I WANT TO CONSERVE THIS MEMORY FOR A LONG TIME! BEG!!!

And she squished me again. I was gonna tell her that if she only needs to have a record from that, she could easily use a camera or something... in Hell, all looks way modern, if anything. but I don't think she would heard me.

- GOOD. GOOD. NOW, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T DO THIS EARLIER... BUT IT WILL BE A NICE BAD-BYE FOR YOU... 

I didn't need to hear what she had in mind, 'cause next time, i was rammed against her cunt. Again, and again, till she had a violent orgasm. The terror I feel when I'm inside her vagina, or maybe the face I got just before she shoved me there, was her ultimate pleaser, I guess. 

- WOOOOO! WOOO! GOOD WORK, SLAVE. I KIND OF REGRET SELLING YOU TODAY, BUT THE MARKET IS OPEN ONLY THIS TIME IN A WHILE, SO... F#CK YOU. 

(Does it have sense for you? For me, it was like.... no. But, she was the one in charge, so...)

Then, she washed me until I was brand-clean. Before I entered (by force) into her purse, she said something....

- MMM, BETTER REMOVE THE STRENGHT-SPELL I CASTED ON YOU. YOUR NEW OWNER WONT NEED TO CHOOSE IT BEFORE ITS TIME, ANYWAY.

With that kin of explanation (?), she pointed at me with a blue light, and my invulnreability was removed. 

- WELL, THEN! LETS GET GOING.

She closed the door with key, and we were on our way to the Central Hell Market.

......

We finally arrived to the 'Central Hell Market" (it was more an open fair. The name is kind of tricky).

Rachel got me out of her purse, so I could watch it (the whole fair, I guess). There were fair tents all along a tiny like me could see. In almost every one, a man or woman (male demon or devil lady, more accurately) were offering their tiny 'souls' to the general public, wich was... other demons. Like Rachel.

She said 'Hi' to a girl in her own tent. Next, she asked the girl ('Sarah'; I heard the name) if she (Rachel) could sell me in Sarah's tent, and then share profits. Sarah agreed, with a devilish smile.

Then, they put me in 'exhibition', with a price (that I couldn't understand; the letters and even the numbers were completely foreing to me. I can't understand then, why I do can read the signs I encounter after... wich is ahead to this story, so...). At the place I was, I could hear the chat and the selling shouts near 'our' tent.

In the tent next to us, for instance, a Woman (demonness, of course) was shouting these: "Take this, special offert!! A massochist man! A sweet little lady!! And an homophobic male, for any demon who wish to torture more!"

I didn't understand why that was a 'catch' for selling (the homophobic male? no wonder a sin like this brought this man to Hell, but why saying it loud? And to sell him?)

My doubt was quickly answered, as a couple of male demons (probably, a real couple) approx the tent selling the homophobic, and asked for him. Ten seconds and some hell money changing hand later, they got their tiny.

- NOOO! PLEASE, PLEASE! NOO! I DON'T WANT TO GO... WITH THEM! PLEEEEASE!!! Screamed the homophobic (Way long after, I find out he was called David. We met again in a totally different place, but still in Hell). Of course, no one helped him.

The couple of male-demons laughed hard. Then, they left the fair.

And there I was, expecting nothing. At least, I had peace for some moments, while I was being offered.

End Notes:

To be continued

Chapter 5: An Exit. by Don Gato

Remember when you're a kid, and in another kid birthday party, your parents dumped for some time to play, chat and/or fight the rest of your class mates? Well, more or less is what the demons do after the Central Hell Market finish a day. 

It's not that you can really took the difference between day at night in Hell, they're almost the same. But, there's a schedule, and there are hour of 'day' and 'night' like everywere. I supposse something similar happen in the North Pole (or in Antartica), but I've never been there.

Summary, after they get bored, the demons-sellers of the fair, they all gather together their tinys, their expensive slaves, and go to do something unknow (because I pressume they don't sleep, judging by Rachel experience).

So, it's quality time for tinys. They can chat, have sex (there are tinys of both genders, and of course, of diverse sexual preferences), and do what they like to, for about 8 hours. Of course, almost everyone are tired from the day and fall to sleep, but anyone who can stand on foot try to use this free time.

I was perturbed by the last experiences, and the idea of being sold to someone even more saddistic than Rachel. Of course, the first thing I say to anyone of my new partners was a simple question.

IS THERE A WAY OUT FROM THIS?

To my surprise, a lot of the 'veteran' tiny souls said yes. 

Yes, there is - One of them said. - But, it's not an easy one. Believe me, I tried.

I was exultant. Yes, there was a chance of escape!! I need to try it, almost nothing could be worst that what I suffered already. And I had some ideas of how more cruel could became another demons. 

The one who spoke (a young man roaring his twentys, by looks; but, as I found out little after, he happened to existed hundred of years in Hell. Yep, Hell Souls are eternal and don't change . Didn't I tell you?), continued with his explanation:

HE - First of all, let me tell you: it's hard to you to understand the idea of 'The Process'. That's how demons call the long gallery anyone have to cross, in other to escape this Hell Realm. They say that the destination you get once you pass it, is way better than this. Of course, there's no real guarantee. Or covenant, to assure that. 


ME - I would try that! You say, it's a gallery? How far you got, before you came back? And why did you got back, anyways?

HE - Well, like I say, is way more complex than that. The gallery, The 'Process', is divided in 9 'Rooms'. Each one have a test to sinners like me or you to surpass. You can't avoid a certain Room to go to the next one. 

ME - Oh, I get it!! Then, it's like the 'Twelve Houses' of Saint Seiya!! Right?

He didn't catch the cultural reference. Of course, it was way ahead from his time. 

HE - However, that's not the only problem. Once you die a certain quantity in one of the Rooms (the number fluctuate, from Room to Room), not only you get a 'special punishment', but also you have to start from 0, all the way from the first room.

I began to understand the hard it was to use that way out. Of course! If it was too simple, no one of the sinners would be around here. They'd all try and try at 'The Process' to escape this horrible fate!.

ME - I don't care. Please, just tell me the nearest entrance of this gallery, this... 'Process'. Please, I beg you.

HE - I can't. It's not far from here, but you have to guide someone to the spot. It's not a place thata can be found only by 'directions', you know? It's always like this. Someone showed me the way to the Process, and I could do the same to you. Maybe I would. But it doesn't matter, both of us are trapped here anyway. Tomorrow, probably they will sell us. Let's enjoy the calm while we can. That's all.

And that was all, from that night. I went to sleep. 

......

Our common prision, the place where the enormous demons gathered all the tiny souls, wasn't a true prision at all. In fact, it was just an open plaza. Probably because the giant devils like Rachel thought no one will ever had the guts to ever think of escaping. And they were correct, of course. With the exception of me.

I didn't fear anything more as a punishment for trying to escape. I've experienced enough. Or, so I thought back then. But, in any case, I need a partner in the quest. And not just any partner: someone who have visited The Process (The Exit from this Hell Realm), and came back. 

As soon I woke up the next day, I had it clear. I would call the guy who told me yesterday about The Process. 

The problem was, I didn't know his name. Or at least, I couldn't remember. 

So, between thousands of damned people, maybe 5.000 tiny souls in the 'prision', I could not expect to find him. Even with his name... wich I didn't have. And I couldn't recall.

Lucky for me, after talking to 10 or 15 people, I found out someone who knew the way to The Process. It was as good as finding someone who knew the guy, if everything.

Convince him to escape and ran to T.P. was hard, but only took me some time. The new guy eas called Martin. He said that, after trying to accomplish going trought The Process, he gave up after failing to pass the first Room. Again, and again.

ME - Just WHAT is in the first Room, anyways? 

MARTIN - What?.... Huhuhu.... if this part of Hell looks bizarre to you... with these giant demons and all... it's nothing compared with the real freaks in there.... 

ME - And, they are...? 

I was becoming a little bit impatient...

MARTIN - Big girls. An I mean Big. Thruly Giantesses. But, not the kind you find out in here. They're freaks, as I told you. They are some monstrous round-girls... overweight, in extreme. Tons of them, (literally). Lots of them. They wait in the first Room of T.P., until a new wave of sinners try to cross by... and, they crush them. 

ME - Gosh! .... That had to be a terrible surprise to you, the first time you got in there. In that Room, I mean.

MARTIN - Not really. I mean, you'll never be prepared for that view, when you enter that damned Room... but, there was a Sign. Yes, a Sign, just before the entrance; in common language (somehow, any of us could read it). It describes the perils you will face if you dare to enter the First Room. I didn't see the next Room, but I'm sure there are some other signs in the free space between the first and the second Room, just before you enter the second one.... and, in most of the other Rooms. And that's because someone who got far than me in The Process, told me so.

ME - And, even knowing all this, you told me you're ready to try again, and guide us there... lucky me. 

MARTIN: Yes. Just like you, I'm suffering enough here, to the point that I'm ready to try again. It's not all your merit, to convince me so. I was just about to do so anyways. You were the drop that spill the water in the glass, I guess. OK, all settled, we need to move. The demons will return in no time to look for us. It's almost dawn. 

ME - Ok. ... But Martin, how can you know it's almost dawn? I can't see the difference with the daylight. In fact, our 'night' didn't look like night at all. 

MARTIN - That's because I'm into this a lot of years ahead from you. No time for explanations, we part now. Don't worry, no one will hunt us once we are out. They can't even believe people like us try to escape, anyway.


And we left. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7302