Prodigan United States by dogface123
Summary:

Inspired by 'Life in an Aquarium' by faaaks. A series of different stories based on his expanded Gullivers travels mythos. Extreme size differences are a common theme. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the reviews.

 

Size relations run high in tension for the people of the Prodigan United States. Girls who wish to be bigger, men who power trip on the smaller, authorities who abuse their position. Anything could happen.

Microputians < Lilliputians < Gulliverans < Brobdingnagians < Prodigans


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, New World Order, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 14753 Read: 164714 Published: February 22 2018 Updated: December 26 2018

1. Lucy - Part One by dogface123

2. Amanda - Part One by dogface123

3. Mark - Part One by dogface123

4. Lucy - Part Two by dogface123

5. Amanda - Part Two by dogface123

6. Camila by dogface123

7. Sarah - Part One by dogface123

8. Amanda - Part Three by dogface123

9. Mark - Part Two by dogface123

10. Isaac - Part One by dogface123

11. Sophia by dogface123

Lucy - Part One by dogface123

Lucy didn't feel jealousy for many things at all in her life. Not other students at her University outperforming her, not people she knew with cuter boyfriends, nicer cars, etc. She certainly didn't feel jealous of the Lilliputians and Microputians that lived orders of magnitude beneath her in size. None of that irked her even the slightest. There really was only one thing that Lucy felt jealous of, and unfortunately it was a facet of society that until recently, she had really had no power over.

 

Lucy was jealous that people actually existed in this world that were larger than her. Lucy was a Gulliveran, meaning a Lilliputian stood one inch compared to her, and that she stood one inch compared to a Brobdingnagian. In turn, Microputians stood one inch to Lilliputians, and Brobdingnagians stood one inch to the highest ladder of the chain, the Prodigans.

 

Until recently, this scale from Micro to Prodi was the the universal order. However only a handful of months ago, an extremely expensive procedure was announced that could infact elevate anybody up to Prodigan size. The procedure was quick and painless, and was another step in achieving harmony between the races. Naturally the Prodi government, who in the United States held the active government over all five races, established a lottery based system for those who couldn't afford it. Each month, one lucky person would be selected to be elevated to Prodi size.

 

Lucy couldn't afford the treatment manually, even among Billionares it was a tough buy. But she would be upsized, whatever it took.

 

 

Lucy was only 21, a cute black-haired caucasian girl, an only child but had inherited her mothers facial features, making her stand out in a crowd. Her body was nothing special, a work to be admired for a moment, but nothing more. She was single due to her preoccupation with her studies. Sure she had the occassional night where she'd 'let her troubles go', but honestly did not have time to focus on a relationship.

It was a Tuesday, meaning only one lecture to attend. Lucy stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She could hear her dorm neighbours moving around through the walls. On one side was Jason, a black market dealer who on numerous occassions had sold Lucy some illegal Micro's. She didn't know whether they were kidnapped from a Micro city, or were bred on a farm, and frankly neither did Jason.

On the other side was Jenny. Jenny and Lucy were friends once in high school, but now were rivals in a way. They were able to be in the same room and talk to each other, but it was clear that neither actually like each other. It didn't bother Lucy that Jenny was basically the Blonde, superior looking version of herself. A larger, more firm ass, larger tits, a cuter face. Weak men would do whatever she said, it was almost magic to watch it happen, something out of a fairy tale.

 

Lucy approached her bedside table and grabbed her last packet of Micros.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Almost a thousand people had been plucked from their city. The population of Micros in the Prodigan United States numbered in the hundreds of trillions, so a mentality had always existed that 'it could never happen to us'. 'It' of course, being kidnapped en masse to be sold on the black market. The Prodigan government was trying to crack down, but progress was slow.

 

The mass of people stood inside a teabag shaped mega strucure. A few people correctly estimated that it was a Gulliveran object, based on the size. Only a few of them had actually seen a Prodigan before. It was a sight they would never forget.

 

Suddenly their world shook. A light seeped into the enormous Gulli storage box, and poured onto the teabag shaped plastic container. Every now and again this would happen, and had been since a week and a half ago when they were kidnapped. But this time was different, for they were now the last teabag.

Gigantic manicured nails pulled them upward, causing hundreds to tumble onto the floor of their prison. They were raised up to eye level with their captor, the Gulliveran Goddess, who smirked in the 'distance', the sound of gums audible as she smiled brightly.

Suddenly, their whole world was turned as they tumbled outward and onward, falling hundreds of feet onto the plushy tongue of the Giantess. Many dying simply from the impact, almost all who survived were injured in some way or another. Some were adhered to her plush lips, some caught in a strand of spit between her teeth. All would perish.

Without regard, Lucy mumbled, "fucking pathetic...". A natural Prodi, born Gulli. If not for the booming voice that scared the masses, it was the slowly sealing cavern of Lucy's mouth that caused screaming and mass fear. As the mouth shut, those where were stuck on the surface of her tongue were flung deep into her throat as she swallowed, never to be heard from again.

For those on her lips, they were moments later rolled over by Lucy's tongue, smearing them all into oblivion.

For Lucy, there was only a minor taste. The act was moreso just a powertrip above the worthless for her.

 

She needed more, and her lecture was not for another few hours. Time to pay Jason a visit.

Amanda - Part One by dogface123

Amanda worked as a high school teacher at her local school, teaching final years exclusively. Almost all her students were 18, as frankly she had a irrational temperament toward teaching classes of people any younger. It didn't matter as she wasn't qualified to teach juniors regardless.
She actually liked the attention she got as well, being a stunning 29 year old Gulli teaching at a multi-size school. She was a dark haired beauty, every teenage boys dream. Her ample body and cute face were all the rage for gossip at the school. And what made it more significant was that being a rare multi-size school, she was in the purview of not just numerous Gulli and below staff, but thousands of Gulli and below students.


Every day she would arrive at her finals English class and teach aproximately twenty Gullis in normal seating, around one hundred Lillis in special stacked seating, and over a thousand Micros in a special viewing tower at the back of the class room. Any questions the Gullis could be answered then and there, Lillis would have to specifically request to talk after class view special microphone headset arrangements, but due to the shear number of Micros, any queries they had needed to be submitted via email.
Everyday Amanda would rock up to school and teach her classes without incident, and at least once a year conduct her annual size awareness training to make sure her classes persisted without said incidents, but this day would be different, if she knew it or not.


Amanda had come into class early to set up. As she backed into the door and carried her books inside, she sighed in relief that nobody had arrived yet. Amanda set her books down on the table and walked down the isles of chairs to do a search for rubbish before the student arrived in twenty minutes or so.

 

---------------------------------------------

Ben, Melissa and Angela had taken the Micro safe tunnel to get into class early today. After setting up their desks on their floor of the micro viewing tower, the took the elevator down to the ground floor to chill outside for a while before class started.

"All I'm saying is that she's pretty cute. I'm not trying to suggest it would even be possible to do anything with her", Ben retorted. "Yeah but you would totally do it if you had the chance, which guy in this school wouldn't? Miss Jones is a total babe" Melissa snorted. Both girls laughed as they heard vibrations subtle compounding the floor, the vibrations Lillis and Gullis might not feel.

Moments later, the three specks watched as their teacher entered the room and set her books down in the distance.

"We'd better get back inside the tower I suppose, it's dangerous now that she's here", said Angela. She reached for the handle bar on the steel door to the Micro tower, but it wouldn't budge. "What the fuck?", she spat as she relentlessly shook it back and forth, attempting to force the door open. "Move over, I'll try", Ben said as he too could not get the door to come ajar.

Suddenly vibrations started rattling the floor as they gazed upon their teachers immense and curvy form approach the tower from the front of the class room. The three students screamed and ran as the teacher continued walking towards them, but it was no use. What they could traverse as tiny specks on the floor below her in an hour, she could do in ten seconds.

All three fell flat and crawled backward in fear as the teachers flats stomped flat right in front of their puny bodies. She had stopped walking. Far above they watched her touch the top of the tower as she turned on the scanner on top to see how many students were inside at the time.

"Nobody here yet..", Amanda mumbled to herself, albiet a booming thunder to the Micros below. Suddenly her right foot raised and moved forward, and the three began screaming and running again. The petite brunette Melissa looked backward and a chill ran down her spine, as high above her was the dirt speckled undersole of Miss Jones' flat, with a wad of Gulli gum stuck to it.

In an instant, the flat came down and mashed Melissa hard into the gum, sealing her neck and limbs in the pink substance. Her face exposed allowed her to breathe, and as the foot raised up again, she saw the tiny dust specks that were Ben and Angela dissapear to the floor below, too far for her to comprehend. "HELP ME!" She screeched in pure terror, attempting to writhe and free herself loose. It was futile, Melissa was trapped in the globular mass.

Amanda did a route around the room and returned to her desk. Every step stomping Melissa into the floor beneath her, and further into the padding of her flats as she was encased in pink mush. The gum itself was only a tiny wad to a Gulli, but for a Micro it was the size of lake. Melissa was miniscule in comparison to her teacher, and barely visible. Amanda stopped at the whiteboard behind her desk, and reached up above the whiteboard to pull down the projector screen. The only thing stopping Melissa from popping like a grape was the soft pillow the gum provided, but even with that, the nightmare of Miss Jones standing on her tip toes was too much, pressing Melissas head and body against the floor under the teachers titanic foot.

Finally the weight relented, and Amanda kicked off her flats under her desk to cool out her bare feet. Melissa lay on the underside of the tipped flat, laying meters above the ground, stuck fast and unable to move.

"We need to go get her, she'll die otherwise!" panted Ben. Angela couldn't believe they were in this situation, "Are you fucking nuts? We are locked out of the tower, we both left our stuff at our desks so we can't exactly contact anybody. We are sitting ducks! Even if we made it to the teachers desk on time, who is to say we wouldn't befall the same fate, or get crushed, or something else equally as bad? This plan is crazy." Ben didn't respond, and merely had to wait a few moments for Angela to ponder the plan. "But she is our friend", Angela admitted, "so we owe to her, she'd do the same".

With that, they began treking the floor toward their teachers desk, both in fear, wondering if this plan would even pull through.

 

Mark - Part One by dogface123

Mark adhered the tiny Lilliputian by her back onto a piece of sticky tape. It was a small piece, ash she didn't need more than four inches of tape for her inch tall body. Mark was a Gulliveran and towered over her by legions of height, and she was his plaything in entirety.

This was his routine for his pets. He would find a Lilliputian on Facebook, a cute or sexy one at that, and then once he had their details, he would go to work at the local Size Affairs Administration building and look up their details. He couldn't look up just anybody - for starters as a Gulliveran, he was restricted to dealing with Gulliverans and below, and could only look up people less than twenty five (Prodigan) kilometers. Maybe that was far for a Gulliveran in the medieval ages, or by foot? But not today with modern technology.

It wasn't a big deal when a Lilli went missing anyway. Most times it was assumed to be a local kidnapping, and he knew how to cover his tracks. There was so many of them that it was hard for ever Lilli police authorities to watch over them all.

This one was a cute blonde, she had worked as an accountant. But no longer. Now she was just his slave, his toy. He thought it was especially sexy when he contacted her for a meetup regarding her having won the size lottery from his burner phone, and she was still wearing her office clothes, breasts busting through the white top. She was so excited at the time she didn't even bother to verify that he was an SAA employee. Most of them at least checked.

Mark had simply plucked her up at their meetup location, demanded her phone, and then put her in his pocket. This was his fifth kidnapped 'pet'.

That was yesterday night, and she, 'Julia', had spent all night in a dark box in his home. Until this morning when light flooded her box, and she was immediately -still in business attire-, thrust onto her back on a piece of sticky tape.

"You look so fucking tiny compared to even my finger. You'll tickle me nicely. But remember - if I don't feel kissing, you might regret it." The giant boomed down to her. She wasn't sure exactly what he meant, but was scared out of her mind.

"You fucking dickhead! You can't do this, I'm a person!", Julia shouted. Mark didn't really pay attention to her as he slid his boxers down with one hand, and held the edge of the sticky tape with her stuck to it in the other. He slowly lowered her down to his dick, and dangled it close to her head.

Julia could smell the sweat and faint scent of urine from the tip of his dick, and saw him smirking in the distance, far above. Slowly his dick began to harden, and Julia screeched, unable to move from the tape, as the head of the cock became slowly erect, growing closer to her with every second.

"You can enjoy this for a few seconds", he chuckled as the head of his cock, double the size of a bus, smashed into her and pushed up against her mouth and cheek. Tears ran down Julia's face as Mark let go of the tape, stuck to the top his dick, and flexed his dick in and out, causing it to bounce up and down with Julia stuck to the top.

Finally after what seemed like a lifetime of flying back and forth on the end of this monsters dick, the young blonde was ripped off, gasping for air as she had full ability to breathe back once more.

"Say goodnight bitch." She heard, but could not turn her head to see what was in store for her. Her world went dark.

Mark lowered the tiny blonde bitch down to his balls, and stuck her body fast inbetween his balls and asshole. He smoothed out the tape with his finger, and reiterated, "like I said, lots of licks and kisses or else you'll be in a much worse place". He fucking loved being huge.

----------------------------------------------------

Hours passed, and Mark sat at work filling out documents and making phone calls. Suddenly, a tickle. He felt a lick, or a kiss? No, a lick first. That was new, they almost never lick first.

She was his.

He smiled and clenched his butt and legs, and felt the licking increase. It was the smallest feeling, but somehow so satisfying.

Until he felt it, welling up inside him. This would be fantastic. He knew how he would even further ingrain this girl into her slave role.

Mark looked around to make sure nobody was nearby, and let loose a relatively loud, scented fart. Right on Julia.

"Oh fuck yeah." He retorted, and whiffed his own creation of destruction. He knew it was bad, and immediately started getting hard imagining the horror the woman was in.

 

Julia felt the world rumble, and the noise erupt throughout her captors body. "NO FUCK-- NO PLEASE!" she screamed, but deep down she knew he wouldn't hear her from where she was. Her makeup stained on her tear covered face, as she began to cough and splutter from the foul scent overrunning her body and soul, trapping under the tape and going into her throat and lungs.

She knew he was getting off on this, and prayed that something would happen to let her free.

---------------------------------

It was almost hometime, when suddenly Mark's office phone rang. He answered, "Hello this is Mark Skowtiz, SAA, how can I help you?".

Mark sat and listened, in disbelief to what he was hearing. Mark had won. He'd been selected to undergo the transformation into a Prodigan. His dream was finally coming true.

Today was his day.

Lucy - Part Two by dogface123

Thousands of tiny specks, barely visible to the human eye, fluttered slowly downward from Lucy's titanic manicured fingers as she sprinkled them onto the planetary surface of Jason's cock head.

Her piercing gaze and smile thousands of miles away, blurred in the distance but still visible to the Microputian gnats, as a deep and loud laughter was heard in the distance.

"Fucking tiny cunts are going to worship your cock", the giantess in the far distance boomed. Multitudes of Microputians slammed into the slick surface that made up the tip of the God's penis. Everyone could hear screaming, but the wetness of the surface prevented anybody from really dying, only taking serious injuries at worst.

Far below the totem pole of the ages were two gigantic swelling balls, of which many people had fallen to after missing the dick or slipping off the edge. Some were even trapped in the grime in the folds of the retracted foreskin, and even more who had fallen off the penis but landed on the foreskin were trapped under the cock head, ready to be trapped for eternity when it rolled up.

Thousands would perish for the sexual pleasure of these two.

Far into the distance a male with blurred and indistinct features lay on his back, the God that played their host. The only real visible features were his sculpted abs and his smile, far away, almost a whole countries distance.

A gust of wind blew some Micros asunder as the woman twisted her head and began running her tongue from the ballsack upward, vertically along the pole. Finally the tongue, bigger than any building, reached the top of the dick, and began plowing hundreds of Micros into it, or embedding them in the dick.

Pre-cum oozed out of the Giant rod, trapping many on its surface, but filling the lungs and drowing others. Finally the goddess slowly rolled up the foreskin, encasing innumerable lives deep within the folds of the member, within the stink and the sweat of the cock to never be heard from again. A slight jolt in the Giant's body indictated that he could feel the slight tickling of thousands of slaves perishing in a mix of pleasure.

Of the dwindling population of Micros left on the top of the dick, some trapped in precum, some on the outside of the foreskin, they could do nothing but gaze as the woman brought her pussy above their tomb, and slowly lowered it down to crush them all. Pathetic.

------------------------------------------------

Lucy and Jason fucked hard and fast, and imagined the torment they were putting the Micros through. They knew the Micros were human, with families and lives, but that only made it better as their suffering fueled the sexual rage and lust.

Finally Jason came, and could only imagine how many he had shot into Lucy. This was his 'alternate' price for payment, and frankly she didn't mind as he was pretty hot himself, so it was mutually beneficial in more ways than one.

"I can still feel them itching. Idiots are kind of there for our pleasure anyway, not sure why they are getting upset and squirming so much .. although it does feel good", Jason snorted. Lucy looked at him with a strange smile, "You know they have feelings and families, how many wives and husbands do you think you just made watch their partner drown in your fucking cum?", she said as she bit her lip, "Anyway, you said you'd give me a packet after that, so pay up", she demanded with a cheeky smile.

Jason reached into his secure safe below his bedside table and pulled out a film container with another teabag packet inside, "don't go through this one so fast", he said as he handed it over.

"Yeah, kind of hard not to, but I'll try", Lucy remarked as she jumped out of Jason's bed and slowly got changed.

------------------------------------------------

As Lucy was walking back down the hallway toward her bedroom, she saw that bitch Jenny coming. "Hey Jenny, how are you doing?", she fakely remarked. It was always this way, they sort of liked each other, but it was more of a like where there is disdain and respect mixed together, where they would also be happy to jump over each other at any opportunity. Jenny regarded herself as smarter, hotter and more popular than Lucy. Lucy wasn't so foolish as to think she was hotter than Jenny, she didn't like to admit it but logically she knew. However, Lucy did regard herself as much smarter than Jenny.

The two constantly competed and were constantly against each other in ever facet of life.

"Not too bad, I just got back from the Deans room to discuss scholarship opportunities for next semester", Jenny remarked. Lucy was not jealous, but annoyed that this bitch would get it over her.

After a brief conversation that was painfully forced, the first thing Lucy did was drop off her new packet of Micros and head to the Dean's. There she would convince him that she should be the one, both through her character traits and her academic results. Ultimately the Dean could only decide on one.

------------------------------------------------

Lucy arrived home, increasingly becoming more and more annoyed that she wasn't the obvious choice for the scholarship. The only thing that made her jealous in this world was that there were people bigger than her, but at the root of it, it was about power, and if you pushed power away from her enough in anything she would be prone to jealousy.

She slipped off her clothes and lay down on her bed. In her anger she reached over for her packet of Micros and poured them all over her pussy. Lucy violently shook the packet to ensure every single one fell out, and when they had all landed, she felt the squirming of a thousand people.

Lucy reached down and itched the side of her cunt, killing around 40 people straight off the bat. She swished her finger around in her juices and said out loud, "Worship my pussy right the fuck now, because if I don't feel anything, you are all getting crammed into my jogging shoe"

Suddenly the tingling feeling went out of control, and sent Lucy wild. She gripped the sides of her bed as her slaves drove her further toward orgasm. The feeling was always unreal because she knew it was people whose lives were now all dedicated to her pleasure.

Finally her cries shuddered as she orgasmed and electricity rocked her body. It was like this every time, and she was addicted.

She cooled down, and put on some panties to trap the bodies of those left alive against her pussy. They would stay there suffering until she decided they were to be used again.

But more importantly, Lucy heard a screeching of joy coming from within the hallway. "I've won! I've won!".

It couldn't be.

Not her.

Not Jenny, please.

 

Amanda - Part Two by dogface123
Author's Notes:

I hope you guys are enjoying it. I plan to finish party two for Mark's story ark and then introduce another ark or two. Optimally each story will have four to five chapters before finishing. If you guys have any ideas, please leave them in the reviews and I'll be happy to ponder over them. I'll be posting each story on Giantesscity once they are finished as well. Also I tend to often spell things incorrectly, it's not that my English is bad at all (although it is my second language), it's just that I get over excited when I'm writing. Please feel free to leave corrections as well.

Students flooded into the classroom and began taking their seats. The hundred or so Lillis that Amanda taught were in a glass tube under the floor, being transported to their special stacked seating by automated carts.

This was how transport worked in a multi sized world, it was the same concept for everyone wanting to move around the world of the larger races, except the Prodigans of course. Nothing was bigger than them.

Amanda began fiddling with her flats while she sifted through her papers and waited for her class to sit down, she still had a couple of minutes to let the class talk before classtime actually started. She idly rolled her feet around her pair of flats, unconciously wriggling and stretching her toes.

"Ew, what is that.." Amanda muttered under her breath. She reached under the desk and pulled one of her flats above the table, inspecting a piece of gum on it. "Gross."

--------------------------------------------

Melissa was in hell. She was being exercise and mashed into Miss Jones' feet, smashed into the huge toes that slid across her face and squeezed into the sides of her teacher's big toe over and over. The stink was unbelievable.

Melissa prayed that her friends, or anybody for that matter would come and rescue her. She prayed that Miss Jones would feel her or something, and stop subjecting her to this humiliating and ungodly torture.

Ungodly really wasn't the word though, as to Melissa, Amanda was a God. Without even realizing it, she was ruining the life of a young girl by subjecting the tiny Microputian to merely her feet.

The toes slowed down to a crawl, maybe she'd felt the gum? Suddenly Melissa was pushed deep into the gum as her gargantuan teacher slowly pressed her big toe directly into the gum. That was her confirming what she was feeling, and it was burying Melissa alive.

The toe came loose, and Melissa was further embedded into the globular structure, but could still see and breath.

G-forces beyond measure overtook her, and gave her slight tunnel vision as she was raised high into the air. Out of her whits and recovering from the torture, all she could percieve was blurred colors surrounding her, with peripherals of pink.

"Ew, what is that.."

These were the words of her torturer. That giant slut thinking she can treat somebody like this?!

A giant face appeared looking at the gum entrenchment, as manicured fingernails slowly pealed her world apart.

"Gross."

A flurry of colors and movement overcame Melissa, she could not tell where she had ended up, but could feel the heat radiating off of her Miss Jones' thumb. Which was strange, how would she feel that through the gum?

The truth was that the gum had been thrown in the bin, but the residue stickiness had glued the tiny girl to the astronomical Gulliveran thumb. She would be stuck until freed by some mundane action, or seen by Miss Jones.

--------------------------------------

Ben and Angela trecked close to the Gulliveran chair legs, to minimize the risk of being crushed by walking straight through the aisle of chairs. They had already had to dodge a few incoming students, but trusted in their own abilities, as long as they were careful.

"Ben, we should speed up a bit. I'm worried about Melissa." Angela wasn't alone in her concerns, Ben feared the worst. It was a tale heard too many times, where some smaller race too careless and wind up somewhere they shouldn't, costing them their lives.

Ben had heard stories of adventurous young Microputians, like himself and Angela, who journeyed too far into Prodigan exclsuive areas. The cosmic scale difference between the biggest and smallest of races was unimaginable.

One such tale he had heard was of a multi-size dating site where a Prodigan girl had convinced a Microputian guy to travel to her house, where she simply sat on him in her yoga pants. Such a simple action, but to the man was like a universe coming down on top of him. There would have been no chance of survival, heck, she wouldn't even been able to physically see him without special technology.

It was hard to imagine in medieval times how Prodis even believed that Micros existed, or even Lillis for that matter considering a Gulli was a mere dot to a Prodi. They would have to trust in the word of the smaller races. But that's just the way things go, Prodis have always ruled, it was just fortunate that the Prodi governments of today are relatively 'benevolent' toward the lesser races.

These kinds of thoughts ofte--

BOOM.

Both Ben and Angela were thrown on their backs by the slamming down of an enormous flip flop. Caught off guard, they squeeled and wretched backward in fear. Their eyes slowly tracked upward past the building height layer of black foam, to purple painted nails reflecting the room lights, further upward past the long tan legs of one of their classmates. Finally they saw a silhouette of her head, long hair swaying as she looked at what they thought was her phone. It was hard to tell with the light behind her.

Suddenly she started to shift.

"Run, RUN!" Ben screamed as the two began sprinting as fast as they could away from the flip flop. They heard a scough of disgust above them as their world went dark. Had the girl seen them, or was she still looking at her phone?

It didn't matter, as moments later, a gust of wind launched Ben forward a few centimeters the moment the flip flop smashed into the ground again, crushing Angela instantly.

Ben screamed as he ran back toward the flip flop. Yelling as he ran, "YOU KILLED HER YOU BITCH!".

The Giant couldn't hear him, and Ben could only see her flex the arch of her foot upward, putting more weight on her toes. If Angela was alive somehow before, she wasn't any longer.

The giant girl twisted her foot and walked away, leaving only a faint red mark on the ground. No body there, probably stuck to the flip flop.

Ben collapsed to his knees and took a few moments to sob, but remembered his priorities. He still had another friend to try and rescue.

 

Almost an hour passed...

 

Finally Ben had arrived at the inside of the teacher's desk. He had to move quickly. He knew class would end any minute now.

Ben jogged up to the flat, and spied the spot where the gum used to be. "Damnit. God DAMNIT. I knew this was a mistake. Two friends dead and I could do nothing."

Ben could smell the scent of Miss Jones' feet nearby, and see them scrunching while she sat at her desk. He knew hew was in a dangerous area, and planned now to find some edge of the desk to stick against until the class was empty, then he'd make his way back to the Micro viewing tower. By now somebody would have raised the alarm when they had seen their classmates belongings but no classmates.

But all good plans are bound to fail, as only moments after conceptualizing it, his teacher's big toe slammed down into him. Initially he had feared the worst, but realized that if the worst had happened, he wouldn't really be there to fear it.

The smell enveloped him, and he could feel the sticky sweat around him. His arms and legs jammed in place, he realized his miniscule body had somehow by a stroke of luck become crammed into a wrinkle on the pad of Amanda's big toe. His vast teacher high above him still flexing her feet as if nothing had happened.

The bell rang.

Camila by dogface123

Chris had a quirk. A fetish you might say. A specific sexual desire for girls larger than him. At work and in life he generally regarded all people around him the same, but in matters of sex he wanted women to take control. He wanted women larger than him in charge.

It wasn't common, but not unheard of at all. Some people were into it. Some of the larger races would seek tiny people to bond with, or in more blunt cases, to pleasure themselves with.

There were dating sites to accomodate for this. SizePrize, BiggestFish, etc..

Chris really didn't have the luxury of finding a tiny partner, because Chris was a microputian. For his whole life he'd been ruled by a governmental structure of people that couldn't even physically see him without a microscope. Even if a Prodi were to use a magnifying glass, they'd still have trouble seeing a Lilli, and Chris was only an inch tall to a Lilli.

For days Chris browsed on SizePrize, searching for somebody to meet up with. He'd sent off a few messages with no replies. It didn't look good so far, but he wasn't amazingly worried yet, it had only been a short period of time.

Finally he eyed a profile; Camila. She was a Prodigan beauty, latino with insanely good features. Not only a sex face, but a round and plump ass, and well endowded tits. Her first photo was a side view of her in her mirror, wearing her gym clothes and skin tight pants to express her curves. An extremely gorgeous girl by all accounts.

But she was Prodigan, and he was Microputian. There was technically nothing that stopped them interacting. The law allowed it, the website allowed it, and it was possible for a Micro to freely travel within Prodi exclusive zones, although not always the other way around. The real prohibiting factor was the size difference. Camila was titanic in stature compared to Chris. Imagine a Brobi being one inch to a Prodi, then a speck, then a speck to that speck, and finally he was the speck's speck's speck. The multitude of differences and insane size this girl would be to him would be immeasurable. They would have to speak via special headsets or via phone.

Not to mention, while he may enjoy traversing the small area on her voluptous body (depending on where she placed him), the actual pleasure that camila would recieve would be completely up to her imagination. She literally would not be able to see or feel him, or detect him with any of her other senses for that matter, excluding via way of technology.

He could repeatedly punch her clitoris, and she wouldn't even feel the slightest tingle. Every interaction they would have, would be completely one-sided.

"Fuck it", Chris whispered to himself. What's the worst that could happen? She'd say no? She'd destroy his city? She wouldn't even see his city even if she tried. Chris's city was deep within a protected Prodi zone, police would arrest her long before she could ever find him.

BING!

Only a few minutes had passed and somebody had replied to him. Chris was startled, finally things would pull through for him.

It was Camila. No way. The Prodi? Chris went and double checked her profile to make sure she was in fact Prodigan, maybe he'd made a mistake? There was no way she should be messaging him back.

 

CAMILA - 23

ETHNICITY - HISPANIC

EYE COLOR - BROWN

HAIR COLOR - BROWN

HEIGHT - 5"9' PDGN STANDARD

SIZEBAND - PRODIGAN

BIO - LATINO WITH A FIREY TEMPER, I LOVE LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH AND WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THAT SPECIAL, LITTLE SOMEONE. HIT ME UP IF YOU ARE KEEN FOR SOME FUN ;)

 

Chris clicked on the reply notifier and began conversing with her. She was a bit flirty, and clearly wanted him to visit. It would be kind of infeasible for them to go a public spot (not that Chris was complaining, this was skipping the date portion as far as he was concerned), so they agreed to meet at Camila's apartment. She didn't have a safe travel system installed in her apartment for anything smaller than a Gulli, so they'd have to coordinate by foot.

Camila gave Chris her phone number via SizePrize chat, and that night they had a phone call and talked for the first time. Her voice had a slight South American accent to it, clearly she'd come over to the States as a teenager, but was mostly 'domesticated' at this point. As Chris spoke to her, he couldn't wait to see tomorrows adventure.

-----------------------------------------

Chris had finally finished his three hours journey, and parked his Micro Hovercar against the wooden frame outlining Camila's door. He physically couldn't see the top of the door. For him it was like the distance from here to the Sun. In real terms he legitimately wasn't sure of the actual relative distance, but it could hold a large nation at least. This was not his territory.

He quickdialed Camila on his phone. "Hey Camila? It's Chris. I'm at your front door and have parked my craft. Do you wanna come open the door and I'll try follow you in."

"Haha sure, I'll come now", Camila laughed. "Are you sure your thing is fast enough to follow me around the house?". Chris could actually hear Camila's voice booming the distance, and felt the world vibrating as she stomped toward the door.

"Yeah this thing has serious speed, it's space-age technology, today! It's designed for Micros to be able to reach Prodi walking speed" Chris said informatively, causing a slight laugh on the other end of the line.

Finally the door swung open, and far above Chris was the Latino Goddess herself. Incalcuable in size, and incalcuable in attractiveness. Her face was obscured by her breasts, and her legs clothed in her tightly fighting yoga pants with a galactic print on them. Very fitting considering her ass was pretty much a galaxy to him in its own right.

Chris flew behind her, staring at the butt that he'd soon be playing on, following her into her lounge where she had set up a stationary array of compounded lenses with a viewing scope on the end. She intended to use this expensive piece of equipment to view him personally. Clearly she'd had tiny partners before, maybe a Gulli, or a Lilli even?

Camila placed her phone on loudspeaker and set it down on the table behind her. "Ok land your craft here so I can see you", she lightly giggled. Chris did as he was told and stepped out of his craft.

After about 20 or 30 seconds of focussing, she gasped. "Oh my GOD! It's at max magnification but I can see you. You look cute" she smirked. Chris blushed. He put his phone on loudspeaker and placed it in his shrit pocket. "And you look gorgeous as fuck, I can't believe you actually messaged me back", he retorted.

Chris was standing on a vast landscape that made up a single fibre on Camila's dark red couch. When she zoomed it, it looked like the surface of Mars that he was on.

"Move further away from the craft, I'm gonna take a photo and I don't want that in the shot", she said. The booming of her voice was only mildly intelligble without the use of their phones, but so very loud and only further reinforced how puny he was in comparison to his new Goddess. Chris spent about three mintutes walking away from his vehicle. Finally she said, "Stop, that's good!". In the next moment, she removed a very, VERY sharp pair of tweezers, and lightly touched down in the location where Chris's craft was, careful not to crush Chris himself.

"What are you doing! My ship!", he yelled as an enormous wall of flaked still smashed into the world next to him, even the pair of tweezers were beyond him in height and width. Chris was lucky she didn't slightly shake and crush him as well, the touch was very precise.

More importantly however, things suddenly got dark. Maybe she didn't mean it?

"Why did you do that?!" he demanded down his phone.

"Shut up, you're mine now." Camila said with a superior grin, raising her nose as she looked at the couch. She couldn't actually see anything now, and he couldn't really make her face out in the distance, but Chris definately understood the situation.

Camila rolled the maginifying contraption to the side, and stood proud above the couch, her breasts almost busting out of her shirt at this point.

"You won't even be able to feel me, I can't help you in any way, why are you doing this?!" Camila's phone reverberated.

"Do you know how many men I've lured in and either crushed them or kept them as slaves? I do it because crushing you tiny fucks makes me feel superior, and if you hang up it'll only make me do it faster, so don't. I want to hear you whimper." Camila laughed.

She rotated her body and lowered her planet sized ass down toward the couch, hovering it just above the seat. To Chris it was a moon that was coming crashing into him. He'd be small enough to seap through the fabrics, but they were skin tight and he'd be immediately smushed by her expansive behind.

"Was it my ass you wanted the most? Most guys do. How quickly I could end everything for you - God you are such a loser, your whole life lead up to some girl squashing you under her giant butt, powerless the whole time? Fucking loser". In Camila's mind, all people smaller than her should be her slaves, they were all pathetic losers to her. Camila stood back up to full height, looking backwards over her shoulder at the sofa. She could hear Chris's begging over the loudspeaker, wishing she would spare him, saying he'd do anything to live. It only made her hotter.

"Goodbye Chris, I hope this is what you wanted, and if not, well... shame. Try to enjoy it, I don't squat for nothing." Camila finished with a smile.

Slowly Chris watched as the monumental behind lowered, his whole world from left to right slowly being shadowed by a Latino in yoga pants. He was smaller than nothing to her, and there was nothing he could do.

The ass grew closer and closer until finally it collided with him and pushed him into the seat.

There was a brief second where his body and head were being pulverized under the weight of the Angel above him, but only a brief second. The force of the 'Galactic' ass was enough to pop his entire body and being out of existence within a second of contact.

Finally Camila full sat down, pursed her lips and grinded her butt into the seat.

She'd have to find more victims.

Sarah - Part One by dogface123

It was just getting into Summer, a part of the year that signified the end to cold winds, harsh weather, but also the beginning of the holidays. That was the part Sarah loved. In fact, today was the very last day of lectures before she could relax for a while. This break she had no assignments to deal with, and had saved up enough money that she could feasibly go without working if she watched her spending. It was free reign for her.

Sarah was an Arts student at the Brobdingnagian National University. It was an institution that represented a central node for all Brobdingnagians across America to come together and study, or work, or even sometimes play. Sarah was a second year and was progressing well. 

The blonde bombshell had ambitions to be a journalist, but that was far in the future. She was a family girl, and fresh from home at age 21 after only two years away. You could say that size politics really wasn't on her radar. She barely thought about it, and truth be told, she had never actually seen somebody from any of the other races. Yes of course she knew about them, and of course on at least one occasion she'd pondered about what they were like - but Sarah had grown up deep in a protected Brobdingnagian territory that was not ever visited by any of the other races.

Today however - things would change.

---

Ken and Chris had gone the wrong way. This was evident. They did not know the area, and we're out of reception. It had been hours since they met with the Education Board for the University, hoping to increase educational ties between the Brobdingnagians and the Microputian National University.

Their flying craft had had a malfunction, and they were forced to make an emergency landing on the pavement of an outdoor breezeway somewhere in the Brobi university.

"God dammit, what the fuck are we gonna do?", cried Ken as both businessmen -not scholars mind you- watched the various dials and indicators on the dashboard of their craft slowly go dim and lose their glow as power ran out. "It's the battery. This is a simple solution, just relax Ken", Chris reassured, "we'll grab the flares, wait for a Brobi to walk by, and explain the situation". Chris sighed in acknowledgement, this was standard protocol after all. "All the Brobi needs to do is move us and the craft carefully into a safe place in the sun, then we'll grab the solar panels out of the back and charge the battery", Chris explained. They had a spare anyway, so even if the main battery was busted, they could simply charge the spare. All would be well.

The duo unlocked the hatch and stepped out of the vehicle. While Chris paced around the craft inspecting for damages during the emergency landing, Ken opened the emergency panel on the outside of the door, and retrieved both the spare battery and the flares. He left the food and water rations in the panel for now, they could grab them when they needed them.

Ken walked back into the craft and placed the battery on the floor, so they wouldn't forget it. He walked outside and sat down on the ground, leaning against the metal hull of the craft. "No damages, looks like it felt like more of a crash than it actually was", remarked Chris. Chris climbed back into the craft and began flicking dials, pulling leavers and pushing buttons to see if he could get any response. Nothing.

A few minutes passed, and both men opened up the electrical board on the front of the craft to see the battery. As they pulled it open, smoke poured out into their faces. They recoiled back, "Jesus Christ, the thing is fried!", Ken coughed as he tried to wave smoke from his face. Chris leaned in once the smoke had plumed out and inspected the circuits. "Looks like we're in luck. The battery went haywire from condensation that somehow breached the hull, but the actual circuitry wasn't damage. Although it very well could have been", Chris remarked after his inspection. Neither men were technicians, but flying craft were like cars to Micros.

Both men sat down and waited, ready to flare for the next Brobi they saw.

---

Sarah watched the clock in her class tick by slower than anything she had ever seen. The wait was insane.

Tick, tock, tick, tock

She swore a few times she saw the second hand start going backwards, however after hours of waiting it was finally over. "Thank god, time to relax", she muttered to herself as she crammed her books into her bag and rushed out the door.

Sarah walked down the stairs and through the atrium, and finally exited the department and headed through the breezeway back toward her dorm.

As she walked through the breezeway, she suddenly stopped as she felt something crunch under her flip flop. Sarah looked down and saw a small red light hovering by her knee. How curious? What is that?

Sarah lent down to get a closer look, still confused by what was going on.

---

BOOM

 

BOOM

 

BOOM

 

Both men heard, and felt the vibrations. They rushed to get up and prepared the flare. They would have one chance, otherwise this was gonna turn into 24 hours of pushing this hunk of metal across to the sunlight.

As they sprinted a small distance toward the noise, they witnessed her. This strange, beautiful blonde giantess, come around the corner. Her movements were swift and unforgiving, which made both men all the more anxious.

Ken immediately fired his flare up into the air, and watched it soar miles into the sky.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

She wasn't stopping. "She hasn't seen it! We wasted it god dammit!", Ken screamed, and Chris felt his anger almost as much, but he was the more calm of the two.

It was immediately evident that they were right in her path. And without words, both of them sprinted to the side to avoid her feet.

Their eyes scanned up and watched the dirty sole of the flip flop raise high above them, and her yoga pants legs stretch for miles beyond that. As her foot slammed down, there was a horrifying crunching sound. Their craft had been a speck right under her foot, and the twist and contorted metal was flattened under her weight without its shields.

She did however, stop.

Both men watched as her titanic form slowly bent down onto her knees, and inspected the flare that was sailing high above them. Her blue eyes watching the ground right after.

"Ken, get under the flare!", Chris shouted. Both men sprinted right under the flare, hoping to be seen.

It was clear they had caught her attention, as they watched her enormous face lean close in to the ground, her blue eyes thousands of times bigger than them both. They heard her gums part as she smiled with her brilliant white teeth, and felt her hot but minty breath wash over them as she remarked, "HEY THERE LITTLE GUYS!".

---

Sarah could barley make out the two tiny Microputians cowering beneath her. Holy shit, she had never seen them before.

"Hey there little guys", she said as she smiled. She could tell they were frightened of her, they were curiositys that she could really do anything with.

She gazed down to where her foot was and realised what she'd down. She'd marooned these two men. At least she thought they were men, they were too tiny to tell really, but she was pretty sure she could make out collared shirts and short hair.

Sarah lowered her fingernail, and angled it down for each access. "Climb on, I'll carry you back to my dorm so I can get a better look at you".

Within a minute, both men had climbed up onto her fingerprint. Sarah stood up, and watched both men fall onto their backs with her moments. She giggled and brought her face close to her finger. "You know I could have stepped on you guys as well, you have to be careful next time. Also you don't even know me, so you've put all your trust in a stranger .. That's not very wise, guys", Sarah remarked and giggled again, this time sending one of the men tumbling down onto her fingernail, hanging off the edge.

The other tiny began running after his friend. "Don't run, or I'll just smush you little speck in between my fingers", Sarah burst with laughter.

She tilted her finger into the palm of her opposite hand, and carried off toward her dorm with her new prizes, determined to figure them out and how this happened.

 

Amanda - Part Three by dogface123

Amanda opened her front door, and strolled into her home still completely unaware of the two Microputains glued to her different parts of her body. One student with his body tightly jammed in between the grooves on her toeprint, his face half forced into her toe, and his back pressed against the sole of her flat. The other student stuck now on her index finger after her incessent playing with the 'itch' on her thumb.

She plopped her bags down and removed her flats, tossing them aside as she strolled over to her bed. What a day.

Amanda relaxed on her bed and kicked her feet up, hoping to get some relief. It was the students, they were always bothering her. She loved teaching, but every single day she was worn out and need to -unwind-.

That's when Amanda felt it, the urge. Slowly her finger rolled down her stomach, past her panty line and down into the darkness.

--

"No no no NO NO", Melissa screached. She didn't need to see, although she could, she could smell what was happening. That familiar scent of pussy. Miss Jones' was about to finger herself and Melissa was still stuck to her teacher's finger.

"NO MISS JONES' PLEASE, I'M DOWN HERE!", she screamed. Nobody could hear her. She watched in the faint lights as the finger slid down, ocassionally grinding Melissa against her flesh, and raised high above the teacher's pussy.

Sudden G-Force hit Melissa as she was launched downward and slammed directly into the teacher's clit, hitting hard. Melissa choked and was winded, but the chaos didn't stop as she was dragged down into the depths while Amanda fingered herself hard.

Ben could hear the commotion, he knew Miss Jone's was getting off, but he did not know that his friend was being pushed into her. Ben struggled and writhed to get free, and finally after an entire day of his mouth pressed into her toe, he broke loose and tumbled down in between her gargantuan digits.

Amazingly, Amanda actually felt Ben come free, and stopped fingering herself, slowly sliding her hands away from her nether regions. Little did she know that not only had Ben come loose, but also Melissa. Melissa was trapped deep within Amanda, screaming for help.

--

Amanda felt a tickle on her toe, and immediately gazed in between them "from afar". Was that a student? Was it just dirt? What the hell was a Micro doing in between her gigantic pedicured toes?

"What are you doing here? Are you from one of my classes?", she asked. Although quickly realised that without the technologies they have at the school, she wouldn't be able to get a response from the tiny thing.

"You know this isn't the first time I've had a Lilli or a Micro 'come home' with me, it's actually illegal you know?", she informed the tiny thing, now seeing it was a man.

"You're really tiny, and you're definitely a student. And you're also fucked", Amanda retorted as she wiggled her toes, causing the tiny speck to stumble back and forth, grasping onto her toe grime in an attempt not to fall off her foot. Amanda reached her fingers in and pressed them down onto the tiny boys body, and scooped him up, bringing to her view.

"Oh you're a cute one too, I could do a lot with you." This was her frustrations being let out. She assumed nobody knew this tiny thing was missing, so she could have a bit of fun, let up her pent up issues out on the student.

"Time to make a choice little man, which would you prefer, being stuck under my nail polish or being sticky taped to my sole?", she laughed, watching the little thing squirm in her fingers.

Mark - Part Two by dogface123

That night Mark waited hours with his little woman still taped down between his asshole and balls, right under him. He didn't even acknowledge her as he got home and changed. During his shower after work she was soaped up without regard for her existence (surprisingly making the area smell just that little bit better). Julia still cried over her fate, a slave to this giant man, disgusting. How could she have deserved this?

Eventually light flooded her eyes, as Mark lifted up his right leg while sitting on the sofa, watching some tv show in the distance, probably the news or something. He peeled the tape off his underside, with Julia still stuck on it.

Mark brought the tape up to his face and looked at the girl, clearly crying and twisted after a day of entrapment. This brought a smile to his face and started to make his member twitch. "Hey little one, how did you do today?", he taunted, "I liked all those kisses and licks.". Mark's member stirred as he faintly heard the girl plead to him for mercy, to let her go or even to go easy on her. That wasn't going to happen.

"No, you're mine now babe. And I think I have a reward for you after your hard work today, I'm very impressed", he remarked, smirking as he lowered her down to his already naked crotch.

Julia was sobbing, but no longer screaming, she had been beaten. What could he possible do, stick her on his balls, fart on her? There was nothing.

Of course, Julia was dead wrong. Mark carefully placed the taped with great precision in such a way that Julia's body was perfectly crammed directly into his slit. This would be exciting, and both of them knew it. Although their interpretations of exciting would differ, one out of arousal and one moreso out of fear.

Julia heard him do some sort of half grunt - half laugh noise, and felt her whole world move in what she could only tell was him masturbating. She imagined the horror of his gigantic hands surging up and down as the penis slit below her began to widen ever so slightly. She could smell the sweat, faint urine and cum scents mixed all into one as it assaulted her senses. Of course she knew that would be no assault at all compared to what would overwhelm her in a brief moment.

"I hope this floods your throat, bitch", Mark grunted, knowing that's exactly what would happen. "I can't wait to leave you stranded in my dick after I get turned into a Prodigan. I won the lottery today, so this is gonna get so much better for you."

What?

This guy? This asshole? He was going to be thousands of times bigger than he already was to her? Holy fuck how is this even possible, what did she do that warranted this treatment? She was a good girl, she worked hard and had fun with her friends, why was this happeneing to her?

Her train of though was interrupted as her heard a luck and aggressive moan, and suddenly her world was filled with white. Cum spasmed out of Mark's cock and straight into Julia. The pressure built up and leaked out of the sides of the sticky tape. The pressure was so great in fact, that it forced open Julia's mouth and filled her throat and lungs with the God's sticky load.

Mark relaxed and watched the cum accumulate under the sticky tape, damn that was hot. The little thing was drowning in it. Finally, wanting to play with her more, after a minute or so he removed the sticky tape and watched the cum stream down his dick. He looked at the little girl literally spluttering and coughing up cum.

He peeled her limp body, still coughing, off the tape, and rolled down his foreskin. "Night night bitch", he laughed as he crammed her under the head of his dick and rolled his foreskin back up, sealing her deep within him.

---

Mark pulled into the transformation facility. It was a while to drive, but he didn't mind. He had so many questions running through his head, but most importantly, was he just going to be a homeless bum after they put him in the new world, or were they going to help him settle in? His security was a legitimate concern. He gazed up at the building, right on the border with the Prodigans. He saw the Prodigan half of the building, which seemed like an endless planet to him. The Gulli half of the facility must have seemed like the size of maybe a dollhouse, or a mini fridge at most in comparison

Mark walked into the front lobby, and to his surprise there was a team of lab coated scientists waiting for him. They must have known he was coming. "Mark, is it? We've been waiting for you", one of the researchers said as he reached out to shake Mark's hand. Mark introduced himself to each member of the team and they discussed his excitement and congratulated him on winning the lottery. This was a fantastic day for Mark.

Mark was escorted into a small office, where yet another man introduced himself, and they began describing the procedure and how this would all work to Mark. "Now Mark, you understand this is an extremely expensive procedure, even some of the richest people in the United States today don't see the trade off as worth it due to the amount of money they'd lose", the man remarked. "Yes I understand, and you also mentioned that today is my only chance to accept", Mark answered. "That's correct, now the U.S government will be able to claim all your belongings, anything digital will be transfered to a hard drive for you, any photos will be scanned and emailed to you, don't worry too much about your home and your life. Given your prior employment, you most likely will be able to retain employment in size relations as a Prodi. Do you have any questions for us before we begin the procedure?". Mark shook his head, he was ready.

This place was big, even for Gulli standards. After a quick medical checkup, Mark followed a team of scientists to the end of a deep metal hall, where they stepped into an elevator. "Alright Mark, don't be too alarmed at what you see when these doors open, it tends to frighten some people", one of the female researchers told him. Mark wasn't sure what she meant, but began to get anxious as the elevator doors closed and it began to ascend. Or was it excitement?

After an awkward wait in the elevator, the doors slid open, and Mark stepped out of the lift. Holy hell, this was insane. It was a gigantic room, clearly designed for Prodi's, with Prodi scientists walking back and forth in all different directions, doing diagnostics on machines and equipment, so on so forth. The roof spanned upward to infinity, and so did the people.

Immediately infront of him was about 10 scientists reading his case file, as they ushered Mark over into a small vehicle.

The drive was fast, but still took a while. They drive in a very specific driving lane marked out on the Prodi floor, right onto a central pad. It was clear this is where he would be grown. The researchers strapped Mark into a chair, deep under a bright Prodi light. He noticed many Prodi's had stopped working and were gathered around him in the 'distance'. "Just relax Mark, and we'll talk with you again in no time. Again, congratulations, and good luck. A man like you who cares for different sizes and works in size relations deserves this", one of the researchers said as they walked back to the vehicle.

He could hear the Prodi scientists above him remarking some Science type stuff, he wasn't sure what, sounded both Engineering and Medical in nature.

"PHASE ONE", one of them boomed. Suddenly the light above him dimmed, and he heard a low humming noise.

"MARK, DO NOT BE ALARMED IF YOU FEEL A BUZZING ON YOUR SKIN RIGHT NOW. IN THE FOLLOWING STAGES YOU'LL BE FEELING A LITTLE BIT OF PAIN, BUT JUST TRY TO RELAX. YOU'LL SEE THE WORLD CHANGING AS YOU GROW, AND IT MAY SEEM VERY STRANGE", another Prodi broadcasted down to him.

"PHASE TWO", they said. But Mark couldn't feel anything, no buzzing, no pain. This was easier than he thought.

"PHASE THREE, PREPARE TO ENGAGE", they said. He was ready.

"ENGAGE".

Mark felt and saw nothing initially. Was it supposed to take this long?

Suddenly he felt a tingle, in his dick. What the fuck?

He felt something strange slide out of his foreskin and roll down his pants leg.

What the fuck was happening?

Oh no.

No No No.

This can't be.

Pressure built up in his pants leg, and he saw a bulge appearing and heard a screaming. A female screaming. Mark could only whimper as his pants literally ripped in half and he watched Julia rapidly expand right in front of him. "No PLEASE NO!", Mark shouted, this was supposed to be his victory! Not only would she take that away from him, she'd likely expose him for the piece of shit he was after she grew.

He gazed up as the naked titan rose miles above him, he wouldn't even reach up to her toe at this size. The Prodi scientists were amazed, or confused as the machines cooled down.

"PROCESS COMPLETE.. I BELIEVE", one of them stuttered. None of them expected this to happen, who was this girl?

 

Isaac - Part One by dogface123
Author's Notes:

This one is only going to be a two parter, hope you enjoy! Also I typed this out on my phone, so please tell me about all the inevitable spell mistakes from auto-correct when you spot them.

 

 

Kirsty and Isaac were an adorable couple, they had been dating for almost six months now. The only issue was that Kirsty was a Brobi, and Isaac was a Lilli. This little conundrum created some incredible chemistry between the two sexually under the right circumstances, but could be hard for every day life given that he was less than an inch to her. It meant that they had to live in Brobi world, and that in turn meant that everything has to be Kirsty's responsibility. Every major activity they did or event they went to was always just a little bit like a chore for Kirsty.

Don't be fooled though, she was more than willing to live with that. They loved each other and nothing would stop that. Isaac was 23 and fully employed at a Brobi accounting firm within a small area designated for other sizes, meaning he routinely interacted with everyone between Micro sized and Brobi sized. Kirsty was only 20, and still studying at University, but they had their own flat together.

Isaac absolutely loved coming home every day and seeing his gigantic blonde girl friend, with her slender frame ready to smile for him. He had cameras rigged up at particular areas around the place so he could broadcast his face to her tv any time, and the speaker system they'd set up around the house meant that she'd be able to hear him as long as he was wearing his thin headset.

Kirsty herself had a little bit of a fetish for smaller people, mostly on the cooperative mutual side. She'd long since loved the idea of having a little man willingly dive into her just for her pleasure, or pleasuring themselves on her gigantic body. This didn't mean she didn't have a dominating streak of course, the couple sometimes played that sort of game. They both felt ever so slightly guilty about the one time they might of taken it too far, when Isaac captured a small city district at night from a Micro town, and used the micros like sprinkles of dust onto Kirsty's clit to pleasure her. He'd also put three or four onto his own dick for his own sick pleasure. Yeah they felt guilty but it was still super sexy at the time.

The loved each other for sure, but there was only one thing Isaac didn't like.

Kirsty's friends didn't agree with the concept of Kirsty dating a 'bug'. They'd visited before and often talked badly about him when he was standing right there on the coffee table, naturally because they didn't feel like he was big enough to matter, despite being RIGHT THERE. They mostly all tolerated the relationship, but one girl in particular, Kara, was really devilish. She was a friend of Kirsty's, also 20 years old, who went to University with her. She was a tanned Caucasian girl with a great ass and a great set of breasts, it looked like she probably got a lot of male attention, and she knew it too. She would regularly flaunt her body to entice males on campus.

This dark haired giantess had teased Isaac on more than one occasion about what she wanted to do to him. "Tiny thing, aren't you?", she'd mused once while Kirsty was in the bathroom, the whole time pinning his half inch body to the floor under her toe. Another time Kirsty had a girls party, and Kara stuck away to the bedroom, snatched up Isaac from his sleeping area and began drunkedly rubbing him all over herself. It was clear the domination was sexual, she really wanted to fuck around with him. He learned that the hard way when one of the places she dragged him was between her toes, pressing his face into the hot sticky webbing between them right after she'd taken her socks off. Always the feet with her.

Isaac never spoke of this after she threatened to do it again if he said anything. So Isaac tolerated Kirsty's friends, most of whom didn't actually bother him.

---

"Honey, I'm home", Kirsty melodically chimed as she waltzed into the lounge. There she was again, beautiful as ever. "I have some news!", she said as she plopped herself onto the couch and lay her hand out in front of her face.

"One moment, coming!", Isaac hrough his mic, which reverberated throughout the house speakers. Isaac landed his hover vehicle on her hand, and disembarked to see her giant smiling teeth, her face showing her happiness to see him again. "See" wasn't the right word, as he was roughly the size of a grain of salt to her.

"Alright, spill the beans babe, what's the news?", Isaac asked. "Well!", gleefully rolling her eyes, "Uni has offered me a week trip to Europe as part of a small cultural exchange next week!", she revealed and redoubled "NEXT WEEK" once more to emphasise the immediacy of the event. This was big for her! It means she was more visible in the University community as well as getting a sweet overseas trjp, there was only a net benefit to this.

"I'm gonna start packing tonight, we can grab dinner if you want as well to celebrate", she said. Sounded swell, they really had it going for them.

---

The pair were enjoying dinner at one of the few multi size establishments in town. Kirsty had brought her Bluetooth earpiece so she could hear Isaac in a public place as they talked. It was Italian cuisine, which suited Isaac given he thought he might have a bit of Italian in him.

"Oh yeah, I've asked Kara to come say hi and make sure the apartment is alright", Kirsty mentioned. Isaac gulped, but low enough volume that it didn't transmit. "Babe it's fine, I can look after the apartment by myself", he remarked. Kirsty had a quick retort, but one that Isaac couldn't help but feel slightly emasculated him, or perhaps made him feel like a child, "yeah I know you can baby, but this is just to make sure it's all good on a Brobi size. What happens if the power fails, how are you going to flip the main breaker? Plus, she's always been good to you", Kirsty said. A lie even if Kirsty didn't know it was, that girl Kara was so so so not good for him in so many ways. So much so that Isaac felt it necessary to classify what his girlfriend had just said as a lie DESPITE it not being a lie by definition.

But he wasn't going to let his girl down. "Alright fine, but I'm pretending I'm not home", Isaac told her.

"Also my mom said she wanted to visit at some point and pick up her clothes she left here last time we had dinner, so she'll drive around at some point. She knows where the keys are", Kirsty mentioned.

Jesus Kirsty, another bombshell dropped on me. Isaac didn't really know Kirsty's mother, Alana, all that well, she would come over for dinner on occasion, but she mostly just talked with Kirsty. You could tell she had wavering opinions on smaller races, but she didn't want to say it in fear of hurting Kirsty's feelings.

Isaac hated that, but she seemed a nice enough lady. "Alright babe, as long as she calls me before she comes around", yeah right, like that would happen.

The couple continued their dinner, Kirsty not being able to take her mind off her upcoming exciting adventure, and Isaac not being able to take his mind off his upcoming week off.

---

"I love you babe, I'll be back in a week, don't worry", Kirsty told the tiny man standing, barely visible on the Kitchen bench, "and we can, us know, have a bit of fun once I'm back", she said as she patted her firm behind and winked.

Isaac waved goodbye and watched the door close behind her in the 'far off' distance. This was his week. He'd managed to secure leave from work so he could relax the entire seven days until Kirsty was back on Monday afternoon.

He'd play video games, he might have a friend over at one point, he'd watch movies, eat junk food, etc. The options were endless.

However by the next day he realised he was bored, and being Tuesday he still had so much more time. He got to until about 7pm before he thought, 'I will not survive this, I should not have taken that leave'. He decided to go for an old fashioned walk.

In the forest of the carpet of course.

Isaac walked for about 20 minutes after landing his craft near the edge of the Kitchen counter. He hadn't done this in a while. Sometimes being with Kirsty and flying around all the time tricked Isaac into thinking he was an appropriate size for this apartment, but really he was still a half inch tiny dust particle in the Brobi world.

His thoughts were stopped as he heard keys shuffling in the door frame, and heard the door click open, followed by footsteps. Were these people serious? It's like, almost 8 o' clock at night on a weekday. Isaac wasn't sure who it was yet, whether it was Kara or Alana, Kirsty's mother.

Unfortunately it was Kara. He watched he enormous form sail over the top of him, peering into her skirt and seeing her extremely well formed ass wiggle away under her skirt as she walked. She was very attractive, just a bitch. She vanished into one of the distant hallways far away for a long while. Isaac theorised that she was probably looking for him so she could torment him. She'd have no such luck. He was too smart for her and she would neve--

--BOOM--!

Isaac was pressed deep into the carpet by some unstoppable rubbery surface. All he could feel was the weight of a thousand sun's on his back, and all he could smell was some strange coconut lotion. What he didn't know was he was unfortunate enough for Kara to have stepped right onto his pathetic tiny body, and it happened to be the exact spot where she stopped to check her phone.

The weight on Isaac increased 10 fold as Kara raised her heel up and put more pressure into the ball of her silky smooth foot. It was enough weight that it pressed Isaac tight onto the foot, sticking him to it as he would soon find out.

Isaac could hear her humming, and realised he had his headset still in his pocket. Her giant ass flexed as she swapped her weight from right to left, and back again onto Isaac, this time scrunching his building sized toes.

Isaac screamed, "FOOT!  K-K-KARA!", as loud as he could. He tried three or maybe even four more times before finally he heard his saving grace. "Huh", she mumbled, thinking she heard the word 'foot' through the speakers.

"Oh Jesus", she said as she raised her right foot up. She looked up onto her sole and saw Isaac clasping to it like the side of a mountain, which it pretty much was for the tiny man.

"Haha, holy fucking shit dude!", she laughed, "you're stuck to my foot you god damn ant". She smiled down at him, not helping him at all, and laughed a little as she lowered her foot back down, her once again perfect ass fading from view as he screamed.

Kara placed her hands on her hips dominantly, and rolled around her long, shiny black pedicured toes and wide foot around in circles in the floor. If she focused really hard she could feel his tiny body pressing into the carpet under her.

Kara strolled over the the couch and sat down. Slowly she crossed her leg up and brought her foot to her face. Her hot breath washed over him, "still tiny as always Isaac", she mused as her matching manicured fingernails peeled his tiny beaten body off her lotion scented foot.

Kara dangled the little man in front of her, "my own little man toy, what am I going to do with you?". A few moments passed and she suddenly had the most incredible idea.

Kara flipped herself over and lay belly first on the couch. She carried tiny Isaac backwards, and lifted up her skirt with her other hand. "I want you to jerk your tiny dick onto my ass, because I bet you've been fucking looking at it", she commanded as she dropped the little speck onto her butt. She looked back and watched him tumble around a bit before standing up, maybe, she couldn't tell, he was fucking small.

"Did I stutter? I said jack off on my ass, and don't you dare pull your little headset out", she ordered again, this time forecfully. This was in some way a little bit enjoyable for Isaac. He did think the ass was sexy, and was no stranger to erotic situations with a Brobi. But this bitch was forcing him to be her sexual plaything.

Finally he came onto her gigantic planet sized booty, and he grunted loud enough that Kara actually heard him through the mic in his pocket. "All done little guy?", she laughed, "I've seen your photos on facebook, call me if you ever wanna do this again. I kind of like dominating you and, to be honest, you are pretty cute even if I'm a billion times bigger than you. There is something nice about a guy who does everything I want, knowing I could crush him whenever I wanted", she remarked as she hovered her thumb over Isaac, inches in HIS scale from his face, barely hovering above her ass. Was this woman going to smush him against her and with her thumb alone?

"Call me sometime whenever you get bored of Kirsty, good girls are no fun", she winked. Kara licked her index finger and pressed it into Isaac, slightly pushing down on her plushy butt cheek. He stuck to her saliva covered digit as she brought him forward, hovering in front of her mouth. Kara lazily laughed and gazed down at the man, immobilized in her spit. Then without warning she thrust her finger into her mouth and sucked him straight off it. 

This sudden change had Isaac deep in confusion as he was flushed around her mouth. Without warning he was spit from the dark cavern, landing on the lounge floor. Still drowning in a puddle of spit, Isaac managed to barely swim slightly to the top of the accumulated spit on the floor and broke the surface. He gasped for air as he saw the goddess above him smiling down. Kara rest her chin on her hand and smiled and she without warning yet again suddenly pressed her big toe straight into Isaac, and rolled him left and right on the carpet under her huge sweaty digit, making the scent of her house sized toe with the surprisingly fresh smell of the woman's spit. She looked at her paint job and pondered if he'd look nice trapped on her toenail with only his face uncovered, she'd like to keep him like that as her toe pet for a day, it would be sexy, she thought.

Kara quickly spit one last glob onto Isaac, and got out of the seat. Isaac again barely managed to break through the thick substance. He could imagine Micros being trapped in this by the millions as Kara giggled high above finally smashing them under one of her various sexy body parts. He was sure she'd probably done it at some point, she did seem like she really got off on dominating others.

"See ya spunk", Kara teased as she left. Isaac watched her wink at him in the distance as she opened the door and left the apartment. He stood there drenched in her clear, minty spit. That was kind of hot, if not a bit terrifying. Hopefully Kirsty's mom would be nicer.

Sophia by dogface123
Author's Notes:

This was inspired by another story, long since deleted by an unknown author. It follows the same basic story line. I really liked the original and it even had a picture attached, though I can't seem to find it anymore or remember the authors name,  so I've sort of "rebooted" it. Enjoy!

Sophia rushed home from work with her package from Pedi-Cleanz Inc. It had finally arrived after weeks of agonizing waiting, oh my god. Sophia was approaching what you'd call 'middle aged' for a woman. She was 38, and although she had a boyfriend, she lived alone and had no kids. She liked it this way. But today the focus wouldn't be on her boyfriend or life, it would be on her feet. They were size 11s, so relatively huge, and very wide. Her long toes seemed to protrude in a perfect way, it would make foot fetishists drool, if she knew any (which she didn't, her boyfriend had no interest).

Sophia had ordered a package from Pedi-Cleanz a company that quite literally packages people from smaller races into a clear foot mould and mails it to you. You slip on the foot mould and they clean your feet. Once they are done, all you do is mail the foot mould back in the same packaging to return the people home. It had a built in command centre, and rations for up to a month. On the website you could customise what sized people you wanted cleaning your feet, it was amazing. However the long rations are only really for emergencies such as getting lost in the post. You were only meant to get a maximum of the days out of the moulds before you had to send them off. Oh well.

Sophia, being a Prodi, had selected Lillis to clean her massive pads. She wanted the best treatment. She quickly unboxed the corporate branded box, and it revealed a small camera and screen device next to the foot moulds. Sophia fumbled around for the instructions and began to read what it actually was.

She read the manual, learning about her new prize, still wearing her flats from work. It looked like the device was for broadcasting her face to all the workers cleaning her feet. They each seemed to have a little indent in the moulds that acted as their standing space, and would be pressed closely to a part of the foot when she put the moulds on so they could interact with the skin. This was so exciting.

--

Light blazed into the containing box for the Pedi-Cleanz moulds, housing all the roughly 2000 employees spread across two feet. High above them they saw an enormous woman gazing, smiling, down onto them. Some of the newbies were mind blown, not ever having seen a Prodi before. This was standard old for some of the older employees though.

"Alright boys, everyone get ready because she looks like she's about to try on the moulds. Masks on!", a few of the men had ill-fitting masks, or unfortunately weren't issued the gas masks in time for postage. Too bad for them.

"Hey boys, I know you are expecting size 7 feet, but mine are size 11. Sorry, but the size 11s were so expensive and the material said it was elastic on the website anyway!", the Prodi remarked down, grinning as she said it. "Also I've been at work all day, so my feet my stink a bit, but whatever I paid a lot for you guys", Sophia remarked as she pulled her sweaty feet from her flats for the first time in like 9 hours. The instructions clearly said to let your feet air out first, Jesus woman. 

The chief cleaner sighed, one of these people. He looked above at the woman using her device to scan through the various cameras to look at the thousands of men sitting in the moulds. They looked like indiscernible black dots to her with the naked eye, just barley visible but spread everywhere across the half see-through moulds.

"It's fine boys, I'll call HQ and they can come retrieve us on a falsified sale, I'll let this girl know now that she's getting refunded", the chief broadcaster to all his men's indented pockets in the mould. The chief pressed his call button to contact HQ. Something wasn't right. It wasn't dialing. Oh shit.

The chief quickly reached over to the contact button for the girls device, hoping to explain the situation, but it looked like there was no connectivity outside of the two moulds whatsoever.

"Here we go boys!", she told them as she began stretching the clear elastic almost to its limit in an effort to fit her gigantic feet into them. Sophia grunted as she just barely managed to pull the second mould over her other foot, finally fitting both onto her massive feet. The elastic automatically sealed around her feet and in between her toes, giving her free moment while the men were inside.

Equipment started to fail in the chiefs office. The moulds weren't built to stretch this far.

What the fuck? His office was squished and almost destroyed against the top of her foot. The chief looked through his camera to see what was happening to the men.

The cleaners who were normally supposed to have a lot of space were being pressed firmly against their will into this bitches gigantic meaty pads. Some men between her toes here crammed directly into her grime. As she idly flexed her feet, some of the workers were rolled deep into wrinkles, trapped in the folds of her feet. Thousands of men were screaming against this giant Prodi's soles as she giggled high above them, thinking everything was going as planned.

The pungent odor of her meaty soles filled the nostrils of the men who had broken masks or weren't wearing any, it was vinergaring and caused some men to cry as it assaulted their mouths and noses. It was actually so bad that it began fogging up the moulds with putrid food sweat.

"This is relaxing having all you little men pampering me. Oh and, take off those gas masks, you won't be needing those", she demanded as she smirked down at her feet, wriggling her toes as she unknowling tortured the men between them even further.

Some of the men could see her grinning in the distance. "Oh and you guys have rations for a month right? Cool, I'm gonna get good use out of you". The men crammed between her wrinkles and all over her foot were trapped in a nightmare. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7246