Belonging. by Porter Deacon
Summary:

After Jason Fitsimmons leaves his home of a tiny mant settlement on the floor of a bedroom, he realizes he got himself into something a little too big for his current state. Along his journey, he will learn what his purpose is, and what it truly means to belong.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Insertion, Gentle, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Vore, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5970 Read: 21694 Published: January 15 2018 Updated: January 18 2018

1. Chapter 1: The Great Escape by Porter Deacon

2. Chapter 2: A Change of State by Porter Deacon

3. Chapter 3: A Redetermined Fate by Porter Deacon

Chapter 1: The Great Escape by Porter Deacon

“In the year 2054, after a major scientific breakthrough in size manipulation technology, Dr. Vincent Kurz created the first shrink ray. It subsequently caused ripples throughout not only the scientific community, but the entire world. Demand skyrocketed, and military use was widespread. Other military weapons such as rifles, tanks, and even nuclear bombs were scrapped or sold off to pay for the shrink rays, and battles raged across the Earth. The skirmishes between countries escalated, and by 2083, over 90% of the world militaries were equipped with shrinking technology. Eventually, the rays were distributed through the black market by ex-military weapons dealers, and they became common even in civilian life. As the former nations of the world battled each other into oblivion, common life wasn’t changed at all, and some even believed it improved. Because most owned and actively carried shrink rays, social interactions were tense, and would more often than not result in the shrinkage of someone, but life had otherwise stagnated because of the fear of shrinkage. By the year 2112, the worlds previous nations had all but vanished, and city-states led by factions of ray-wielding former citizens took their place. Their governments are often tyrannical, using their shrink technologies to impose rules and law over the peasants. And it is in this horrifying world that we find ourselves, in this horrifying city, living horrifying lives. It is now 2127, and we ‘mants,’ as they call us, live in hiding. The rest of our kind, those who live outside The Room, are slaves to their masters. The Giantesses. The Goddesses. During the Happening, they took all of our size, our dignity, our freedom. Now, they dominate the known world, and think of us as ants! The enormous beasts do as they please and our kind, we are but novelties to them! But they are no masters to us! Maybe it’s different somewhere else, in a different city. Maybe somewhere, a utopia exists. But until we find it, we will resist! We Roommates, we lucky few, defy the giantesses in the only way we know how: living freely!”

Jason Fitsimmons listened intently to his history teacher, Mr. Borela. He had to, as his aged but powerful voice penetrated the thoughts of his students, forcing them to focus on what he said. His ramblings often climaxed at the part where he glorified The Room, loudly shouting while he waved his fist at The Room’s ceiling miles above him. Mr. Borela checked the building-sized clock which loomed far above the entire mant settlement, ticking loudly within its ornate mahogany case. Mr. Borela halted his monologue, and looked up. The entire class held its breath as one last tick rung out before silence fell over the entire settlement. Everything stopped; the loud exchanges of the marketplace, the bustle of the park, and even the sounds of play within The Light. The last second seemed an hour to Jason, although he’d dare not blink during it. Finally, four ear-splitting chimes rang out, each one the same penetrating, mind-splitting note. Jason, along with the rest of his class, kept their gaze upward as the notes reverberated off the walls and buildings of The Room and everything inside it. The chimes stopped after some time, and, as if on cue, Jason and his fellow boys began to gather their stuff to leave. The ticks of the clock resumed as he exited his school building.

Jason began his long walk home, and began to think to himself. In times like this, Jason couldn’t help but be reminded of his status as a lesser being, reduced to three inches tall, living in a puny shantytown on the floor of a gigantic bedroom. Every shack he looked at depressed him further, made from used toothpicks, bottlecaps, and pen caps. Jason continued on his walk until he stumbled across The Light. It was heralded as a landmark in the settlement, and boys often played within it as their foster fathers prayed in its luminescence. To Jason, it was merely the light cast by sunlight coming through the window at the top of The Room. Large dust particles swam inside of the warm orange light beam. Jason sat on a bench on the edge of the illuminated area, made from a couple stacked paperclips and a ripped sliver of paper. He looked hopefully towards the window, and began to hatch a plan.

Later that night, as Jason curled into bed, he recalled this plan, and sprung back out. Hustling, he gathered essential items which lay upon his dresser: a fragment of a mirror, a sewing needle, a small bottle fashioned from scrap plastic, and a few spare food items. Quietly shutting his door, he set out for one of the great walls of The Room. He sprinted past other houses, guard towers, and even the park where The Light was cast. After the density of the town had faded into only a few houses every couple hundred feet, he had reached the wall. Gazing upward, Jason was met with the dizzying sight of the windowsill far above. He unlatched a pickaxe fashioned from a sharpened pen tip from his pack, and began his climb.

Farther upward, Jason again looked towards the window. It was closer than ever, and he could feel the cool night air blowing through it. He clambered onto the ledge and peered back down to the settlement. From up here, it looked like an ant village. Jason felt empowered, like he could rule the world, as the light cast by the tiny settlement dimly illuminated his face. There he stood, purveying the puny town which had been his home for so long. After a while, the light cast by the sun began to shine through the window, and as the lights of the settlement dimmed, people began to exit their shacks. Pointing upward, some keen observers noticed Jason’s silhouette, gasping in horror. Jason, hearing this, turned his back to everything he’s ever known, and jumped out of the open window.

He fell violently through the air, landing on an enormous, soft trash bag. He began his walk, looking back from the outside at the window. As he exited the cavernous alleyway formed by the two houses, he encountered a tall lawn, which stretched far until it met a grey sidewalk, followed by an asphalt street. Beginning his long trek through the grass, Jason unsheathed his sewing needle.

After an excruciating journey filled with hacking and slashing, Jason finally reached the sidewalk, its flat and featureless expanse unencouraging to say the least. Casting a gaze behind him, Jason saw the abandoned house which the colony was located in. It was missing panels, had a collapsed porch, and featured several broken windows. Jason’s long stare was interrupted, however, when a loud bark emanated from far to his right. He watched in horror as an enormous German shepherd, the size of a building to him, pointed its nose in his direction before turning to its owner and barking again. The owner, an enormous blonde in a red polka-dot sun dress, followed her dog’s point, and began to advance on Jason’s position farther down the block. Jason began to attempt to escape, sprinting to safety within the grass. As he reached the edge of the sidewalk, the thuds of footsteps began to fill his hearing, mixed with the even louder barks of the dog. He dove desperately into the dirt as the dog placed itself directly above him. Its neck bent down, sniffing all around and even directly above Jason. The force of the gusts caused by the dog’s breath disheveled him, but he remained in his position under the dirt. The dog’s head bent closer and closer to him, and it was clear to Jason that the dog knew he had found something. Its gaping jaw opened as streams of saliva fell from it, the hot air radiating downward. A titanic pink tongue slid out and licked the patch of dirt which Jason was wedged in, drawing him into the gargantuan abyss that was the dog’s mouth. It closed, and Jason felt around his hot, moist surroundings. The huge tongue tossed him about the mouth, bouncing the tiny man off the nearby teeth and dropping him into pools of sticky saliva. As he was jostled around, Jason heard the muffled commands that the dog’s owner was giving it.

“Daisy, give it! Spit it out! Spit it out NOW!”

As the last word was uttered, gravity within the mouth began to shift for Jason, and he fell out of the dank cave, only to land violently on the concrete, covered in saliva. Through closing eyes, his final view was that of a concerned blonde woman in her late 20s looking down at him from far above. 

Chapter 2: A Change of State by Porter Deacon
Author's Notes:

It's probably going to take a little longer to get the next chapter out, thanks for your patience!

Jason awoke on a hard, cold surface, with an oversized tissue draped over him and a folded up napkin beneath his head. Rising with a throbbing headache, he shivered from the metal floor as he examined the metal bars which extended above him. With growing anxiety, Jason recognized the familiar shape as that of a bird cage, and he started to shake with fears of captivity. He cautiously rose, and began to stride back and forth within the cage. He realized he was naked, and without any of the gear he had brought with him, and shivered on cue. Looking around, he saw two table-sized bottlecaps which were overturned to function as bowls, one filled with water and the other with a large piece of romaine lettuce beside his makeshift bed. Disgusted by the thought of submission, to fill the role of a pet, Jason decided he wasn’t hungry, even though he hadn’t eaten since before he left the Room. As he continued to nervous pace, he noticed the details of the room his cage was in. The cage itself rested on an expansive mahogany dresser, right next to a bed covered in unkept pink and white sheets. An ornate-shaded lamp sat near the cage, casting white, artificial light onto it and the rest of the dresser. In the far corner of the room stood a wooden door with a faux diamond handle, and a white-painted makeup table beside it. In the opposite corner, a gigantic German Shepard rested upon a soft dog bed. Remembering how he was captured initially, Jason shuddered at the thought of being swallowed again by the beast. Finally, Jason examined a large window across the bed from his cage, warm light shining through plain white curtains. Tired from the frantic pacing, he sat down on the cages floor and began to contemplate if leaving the Room was a good choice. On one hand, he was glad he wasn’t living in squalor anymore; it was clear to him by his surroundings that this blonde woman was more than well-off, and he was sure that she would share her wealth. Alternatively, he would live as a slave to this woman for the rest of his life, and depending on how gentle she was, he could suffer for most of it. Jason longed for the days before the Happening, when he lived a normal life, without fear of enslavement or death. He continued to debate these two mindsets until his thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open, and the blonde woman stepping through. Her body and hair were both wrapped in towels, and she stepped gently towards the dresser. Her shapely figure was hugged tightly by the towel, which did a poor job of concealing both her cleavage and her ass, both of which at a proportionally large size.  Jason, rising, felt the shockwaves beneath him increase as she drew nearer. When she passed the dog, it jumped up and barked to greet her after her shower before returning to its slumber. Drawing nearer to the dresser, her blue eyes lit up when she noticed that her pet had awoken. As she unwrapped the towel that covered her hair, she bent down to talk to him.

“Well good morning there! How’s my wittle guy doing?”

“Who the hell are you?” Jason responded, displeased.

“Why, I’m your new owner, silly! My name’s Jessica, but you can call me mommy or mistress.”

“Listen, Jessica, I’m sure I look cute and all, but-“

He was cut short by her enraged bellowing.

“Call me mommy or mistress, I’m not Jessica to you, wittle guy!”

Disgruntled, Jason retried his sentence, only louder this time; stubborn as always.

“Jessica, I’m sure we can both be reasonable human beings. I’m a person, not a-“

“I AM YOUR MOMMY OR MISTRESS, PET. YOU WILL CALL ME MOMMY OR MISTRESS.”

Repeated Jessica, almost shouting now.

“J-Jessica, please don’t-“

“That’s it little guy. I guess I had better show you your place. Shut your trap and stand next to the cage door and don’t move a muscle, because I swear to god I will crush you in a fucking instant.”

Jason hastily obeyed.

“Good pet. Now, hold still while I pick you up.”

Again, Jason was left with no other option but to obey as she opened the cage door and wrapped him in her enormous, warm hands, bringing him up to face level.

“Okay, now stop squirming. Listen to your mommy.”

Shaking slightly from fear, Jason rose his head to look Jessica in the eyes, whose blue expanse were filled with lust and pleasure.

“So, I’m your new mommy. You won’t get any clothes. You’ll obey what I say, when I say it. You won’t question it. You will not defy me. You should consider yourself lucky I’m a gal who loves pets, because otherwise you would have been a snack for Daisy. But that’s all you are, and all you’ll ever be: My pet. Don’t you ever fucking forget that, pet. Now, will you obey your mommy?”

Trembling slightly from the stern conditioning, Jason mustered the courage to simply nod.

“Good. For today, I need to teach you some obedience, so you’ll be spending some time getting real close to mommy, particularly her sweaty, smelly feet. Don’t worry, you’ll be well fed.”

She began to laugh heartily as she sat him back down in the cage. Jason watched, paralyzed with fear, as she donned her work clothes for the day, packed a duffel bag with extra clothes and a pair of sneakers, and put on one bright red heel. Walking back over to the dresser, she picked Jason back up from where he had sat, motionless, for some ten minutes. She sat down on her bed in a button up shirt, partially unbuttoned to show off her cleavage, held tightly with a form-fitting blazer and a matching black skirt. Jason cursed himself for thinking of his mommy this way.

Wait, what? Just a little bit ago, she was Jessica. Now she’s mommy? He wasn’t a pet, he was himself! He had a purpose, a higher calling! There was no way he would just be another insect! He was a free man, a Roomate! He hailed from a land where men lived free and without fear, spitting in the face of the matriarchy that had cast them from their status as a human. A voice within himself, however, began to scold him for thinking so treasonously. Sounding remarkably like his mommy Jessica, it reminded him that he would be a blood-red stain under her heel were he to continue allowing these thoughts to linger. He still grasped enough mental stability to muffle the voice, however, and it soon went away, being replaced by Jessica’s real voice, booming above him as he dangled from her fingers above a high heel shoe the size of a building.

“Are you even listening to me?! Arghh! You men are all the same. I’ll say it one more time, so you had better make this count. This for obedience. I want to train you to obey me, so you’ll spend a day under mommy’s feet to show you your place. Remember that mommy loves you! If you get a little bored, you could always rub mommy’s feet.”

With this, she dropped him into the shoe, picking it up and tilting it so that he would fall towards the toe region. Inside, the faint smell of foot odor offended his nostrils. Above him hovered her enormous foot, foreboding as it eclipsed the light from the ceiling fan far above. Its shadow slowly began to grow, and soon the entire shoe was blanketed in a thick darkness. As the foot entered the heel, Jason tried his best to avoid it, backing up against the outermost part of the toe, but it only prolonged the anticipation. Soon the biggest toe crept towards him and pinned his body against the “wall.” It’s glossy red polish seemed to shine, even within the shoe, and the lengthy nail pressed like a blade against his neck. Abruptly, a command came from above, muffled but straightforward:

“Get under my toes, or else!”

The foot halted its advance, and began to retreat, giving Jason enough time to position himself where he would at least have room to breathe, directly under her toes. The foot again moved forward, lifting each of its digits so that Jason would be trapped effectively underneath. Once beneath, Jason curled into a fetal position, quietly sobbing to himself as she began to walk to her car. The day spent underfoot was torture for Jason, sustaining himself only on the sweat that perspired from the foot. Upon his first taste of the salty liquid Jason vomited . The resulting upchuck then being forced back into his mouth by gravity. At one point, he was briefly taken out, only to be tossed into the toe of a gargantuan foul-smelling gym shoe. Worn within during her strenuous workout, a battle raged within his mind. He cursed his mommy Jessica his mommy Jessica for keeping him in his humid prison, no more valuable than her plaything. Yet, he felt some kind of purpose, like he was meant to be his mommy’s pet. A part of him was content with his new position. This part of him began to sound louder and louder to him as it spoke, and Jason was soon no longer able to silence it. After some time of just listening to the ramblings of the deafening voice, he was slowly lulled to sleep by the warmth he felt under his mommy’s beautiful feet. He was really snug, and felt like taking a nap.

 

Chapter 3: A Redetermined Fate by Porter Deacon

Jessica returned home after a long day, ready to play with her pet. She slowly removed the sneaker he was in as a giddy smile widened across her face.

“Hey wittle guy. Awww, are you too tired? Are mommy’s feet too much for you to handle? Poor baby…”

She said, reaching down and cradling him in her palms. She moved him closer to her chest, pressing him into her left breast and feeling his tiny body rise and fall in the peaceful rhythm of slumber.

Within his own mind, Jason envisioned the battle between his two consciousness. Two gargantuan women, of contrasting colors, had pinned each other. One radiated a bright and hopeful blue hue, and although Jason didn’t recognize her, he felt somehow safe with her; not out of necessity or fear, but out of love. Occasionally during the fight she would glance over at Jason to check on him, smiling down from far above with benevolent grace. The other, a dark red woman resembling Jessica, only looked down at Jason with lustful eyes, screaming harsh commands at him as he was forced to obey. After several hours of stalemated fighting, the red woman threw a heavy punch at the blue one, knocking her to the floor. Her luminescence seemed to flicker as she made one last worried glance at Jason before the red woman began to beat on her. Suddenly the dreamscape shattered. As abruptly as a pane of glass shattered, he was brought back to reality as Jessica jumped onto her bed with him in hand. He arose and peered through the cracks between the fingers of her clasped hands. It was nighttime now, and the only light was that cast by the lamp on her dresser. Jessica lay naked on her bed, holding her closed hand playfully over her exposed crotch. Jason’s world then began to fall out from beneath him as she opened her hand, and he fell onto the area of bed before her womanhood. It was the size of a wall, and quivered in anticipation of its next meal.

“Okay, pet. Your mommy needs some pleasure, so just approach mommy’s pussy, and she’ll handle the rest.”

Jason’s legs stretched outward and began to carry his body towards the enormous vagina. Once he was so close that its warmth and womanly scent enveloped him, a giant hand gripped his lower body, lifting him up to the clitoral hood. As he was lifted closer, he began to sweat from the warmth radiating outward. The hand that gripped him like a fork shoved him head-first into the hood, circling it around and around. Jason’s face was pushed into several sensitive areas. Unable to help it, he began to get an erection from all of the womanly juices that he was coated in. Warm air rushed through his legs as he was further aroused.

“Oh? Are you getting a little horny too, little man?”

Teased a voice from a distance.

“Ha ha, it’s so small I can barely feel it. You’ll have to do better than that.”

With that, he was yanked away from her clitoris. His entire upper body was inserted shamelessly within her vagina. As the walls pulsated around him and the temperature rose, he found it harder to breathe. The savage hand that still had an iron grip around him shoved him further within, as a command echoed throughout her body, amidst pleasured moans and yelps:

“Start squirming-aaaahhh~”

Jason had no choice but to obey as his fight-or-flight mechanism activated. He felt absolutely threatened and at the mercy of this hungry pussy, which devoured him more with every squirm. Soon the pressure around him increased and the ruthless hand that still had a grip of his lower legs began to slide him in and out relentlessly. Jason, unable to put up a fight any longer, buckled into unconsciousness. He awoke a broken, unstable man. Several days passed with this same cycle; wake up, spend the day in her shoes, get taken out briefly only to be placed in gym shoes, and finally get used like a toy for her pleasure. Jason was nothing more than an object to her, and he was almost unable to handle it, except to simply accept it. All of this carried on until he fainted before Jessica had even inserted him, and that seemed to be the last straw.

He awoke in his cage, and that was all he was familiar with. Through further investigating, he noticed that he was in the passenger seat of an unfamiliar car. In the opposite seat sat Jessica. Ju+dging by her face, Jason reasoned that his mommy wasn’t happy with how he had performed.

“Jesus Christ slave, you can’t even handle getting shoved up mommy’s pussy anymore? And to think, I was going to keep you in my ass for a day or two. Holy shit, you’re worthless.”

Said Jessica bitterly. These harsh words coming from his owner hurt Jason extensively. Fearing she would crush him, he muttered a timid response:

“W-what are you gonna do with me, mommy?”

“God dammit, I was hoping you’d be a little better than my last one. I suppose you should know, it does no harm now. You’re going to a mant market. In case you’re so stupid that you don’t even know what that is, it’s where we pawn off little runts like you for money.”

The idea sounded cruel. Being traded like cattle? Nothing so inhumane could even exist. Jason was as much of a person as his mommy was! No, not his mommy. Jessica. That cunt, Jessica. The bitch that enslaved him for the most hellish day of his life. Had it only been a week? To Jason, it seemed like an eternity spent in a disgusting and sweaty prison, only being let out to get shoved deep inside of her hot vagina. Jessica interrupted his thoughts in an agitated voice:

“You’d better not get too happy that I’m getting rid of you, you little shit. A lot of girls buy slaves like you just so they can have a tasty snack. You had your chance at being a good pet, now you’re just going to end up in someone’s stomach. Fuck, I hope I get good money for you…”

After 10 minutes of rambling, the car rolled to a stop, and Jessica’s massive hand reached over, picking his cage up by the handle. Exiting the car and being carried roughly at Jessica’s side, he saw an extensive parking lot, filled with cars and populated by other giant women streaming on foot towards the warehouse that Jessica was entering. Inside, a pleasant-voiced older Asian woman greeted Jessica with a cheery “Welcome back!” Jason was carried past her receptionist desk through a door which led to an enormous auction room, vacant at the moment, save a couple of ladies looking through their purse on the seats. Through another door was a seemingly endless hallway, lined from floor to ceiling with cages similar to Jason’s. As he flew passed some of them, he saw the weary faces of those poor souls who were left to rot within them, hopelessly groaning and gripping their cage bars for attention. At the end of the extensive hallway was an open square, with vendors in a smaller square within it. Diverse women at different stalls shouted competing sales pitches, pointing at Jason.

“Is your mant too defiant? Buy my mant leesh now!”

“Hey ladies! How does a mant-snack sound? With my brand new seasoning, your mant will taste better than ever!”

“Keep them fed, they won’t be dead! With Beccarae brand mant flakes, your little guy will never go hungry. Now with 20% more nutrients than common toejam!”

Through yet another door Jason was carried, this time leading into a large room with hundreds of small pedestals, almost all of them with a tiny man atop, their owners looming behind him. Tough-looking female guards with magnifying lenses on their eyes stood at attention, two at every door, and several patrolling the aisles. Various women strolled up and down the aisles, all intent on purchasing a new toy. Jason raced past many pedestals, with a variety of mants standing on them, from a slouched chubby one being sold relatively cheap, to a toned and apparently trained mant that flexed and did flips for passersby; this one being sold at a much higher price. Eventually Jessica stopped at a vacant pedestal, unlocked Jason’s cage, and set him on it. Bending down to freshen up, he decided to make a run for it, figuring suicide a better option than being sold away. Much of him still deeply admired Jessica, and it broke his heart that he wasn’t able to satisfy her. As he neared the edge Jessica called after him:

“Stop, slave. These pedestals are equipped with an electric shock field all around it that only deactivates when a female grabs you, so don’t even think about making a break for it. Just stand up straight and look good so mommy can fetch a good price.”

Jason snapped into an attention stance, waiting for potential buyers. One particular woman in her late-40s with huge breasts and beautiful red hair stopped, removing him from the pedestal to test him out. She dropped him on her planetary mammaries and bounced them up and down until Jason fell within the cleavage between them. She looked down at him within her crevasse just before he fell through them, tumbling down her tight white shirt and landing at crotch level in her hand.

“Mmmm… I really like him. He’s a cutie, isn’t he?”

She said, placing him back on the pedestal and tickling his bare stomach with her massive forefinger.

“But he just can’t stay between my boobs. All I want is a little man to take care of, but if I can’t keep him there, where would I? Sorry hon!”

She cooed, planting a huge, warm kiss on his body before seductively waving and strutting away.

The next woman was a teenaged girl, with a very tired looking mother behind her. She had purple and black hair, wore black skinny jeans and a t-shirt of a metal band featuring, surprise surprise, a cast of all women, looking similar in fashion to the teenage girl. She scooped him up violently, playing with him and making him do tricks on her palm before placing him on the floor and hovering her boot over him. Jason began to shake as the gigantic black sole hovered above him. It suddenly retreated when the mother snapped, scolding the girl for getting too rough and scaring the pet.

“Geez mom, I was just seeing how scared he would get, no need to overreact. It’s not like I was going to do anything…”

She scoffed as she lifted him to chest level, petting his hair with her black-nailed pinkie finger.

“Plus, I really like him…”

She said, petting him so hard that he fell to his feet.

“Hey! Get back up, drama king, I wasn’t petting you that hard. God…”

“Alright, be gentle. You haven’t even taken him home yet.”

Reminded the mother.

“Oooo! Does that mean I can keep him? Really? Really?”

She said excitedly, bouncing up and down as Jason jostled around in her cupped hand.

“Hang on, I haven’t paid for him just yet. Now, how much does he cost?”

“Around $600. He’s a loyal one, and in good shape.”

Responded Jessica. Jason was almost happy to hear her talk about him like that. She later reminded him that it was only to sell him, and was all lies.

“Aww, that’s too bad, I’ve only got $400. No haggling?”

“No, unfortunately. This one’s in pristine condition.”

“Damn, sorry sweetie, let’s keep looking.”

Said the mother, as the girl’s fist clenched around Jason.

“No! I. Want. Him. Not some stupid fatty who can’t even run on his little wheel. Him.”

“Don’t sass me, young lady! You’re lucky you’re even getting a mant. Now put him down. We’re driving to another store.”

“Fine! I didn’t like him anyways, he’s ugly!”

She said, tossing him haphazardly onto the pedestal and stomping away.

A few more hours passed, as did many interested buyers. Each of them had a different test for him, from push-ups to cuddling ability. As other sellers around him packed up and the light streaming in from the huge warehouse windows dimmed, the amount of passing women lessened. Soon Jessica was one of the last sellers, and all but five pedestals were vacant. An ear-splitting ring sounded over the building-wide speaker system, reminding all patrons that it would be closing in ten minutes. The security guards packed up their gear, and marched out of a staff door. One final woman rushed through the doors, exclaiming to the mostly empty room:

“Sorry I’m late! So sorry! I just got out of work. I-is anybody still selling? I need to pick one up for my niece.”

Jessica piped up, and the disheveled woman rushed over towards them. She seemed familiar to Jason, but he had met so many women today, he was sure it was just a coincidence. As she approached, Jason noted her features, partially hidden under a large brown overcoat. She was a shapely woman of tall stature, even to a normal-sized person, in her mid-30s. Even from a distance, her bright green eyes pierced him, as wavy tufts of dark brown hair fell about her. Black-framed glasses rested upon a relatively slimmer nose, with spots of freckles dotting the skin beneath them. Below her nose were voluptuous lips, painted a bright red, its color and gloss resembling those of a hot rod. Suddenly she was upon them, towering above Jason and paying him no mind. Her large breasts jutted out, blocking her face and most of the light.

“Hi, I’m Bella”

She said, with a smooth, kind voice that made Jason want to melt. Although the voice was loud and amplified, there was nothing shrill about it.

“How much for him? He looks alright.”

“$600.”

Jessica replied.

“Hmm. That’s pretty steep. Mind if I test him out first? I need a new asshole cleaner.”

With this, Jason’s hopes dropped intensely. He didn’t want to end up in someone’s asshole, no matter how pretty or kind they sounded!

“Ah, what a good use for him. Sure, take him for a spin. Matter of fact, since there’s nobody else around, why not take him for a stroll around outside? I trust you, and I’ve got to get packed up anyway.”

“Great idea!”

Chirped Bella, swiftly snatching Jason up, while being careful with her grip and how fast she moved him.

“Yeah, I think we will go for a walk. We’ll be back in a bit!”

She giggled, pulling out her tight leggings and panties, gently dropping him inside.

“You two stay out of trouble! And make sure you come back and pay me, Bella. Toodles!”

Called Jessica as Bella walked outside. Once there, she took a hard right, booking it far into the nearby woods and ducking underneath a bush. She unceremoniously stripped out of her leggings and reached her hand inside of her rear end, pulling Jason out. Opening her hand, she brought Jason up to eye level as he sat, exhausted, on her palm. He had no choice but to pay attention to her emerald gazers as she spoke to him in a soft, comforting voice.

“Shhhh, it’s okay now… It’s all okay now. You’re free. Look!” She said, moving her hand so that Jason could admire the beauty of the forest around them. Nervous, Jason frantically arose and began to search for an exit. He was sure that even this kind woman had some dark motivation.

“No no, please, don’t! I-I promise you’re okay. I work for a group that tries to free you guys.”

Jason, still untrusting, began to slide down her arm.

“Please, don’t leave! You’ll get eaten out here, you’re too small! Just let me hang on to you for a bit, I promise you can leave whenever you want, but just stay for now. I care about you little guys, I don’t want to you get hurt. Please!”

She begged, hugging him into her chest. Her steady heartbeat felt nice, and relaxed him substantially. He swallowed the Jessica-sized lump in his throat, and spoke up to her from her hand:

“Okay, I’ll stick around, mistress.”

“Oh, no need to call me that, honey! I’m Bella. What’s your name?”

It had been quite a while since anyone cared about his name. It reminded him of The Room and his Roomates, his friends. He missed The Light, and the happy children who played in it, always saying hello as he passed. He missed the loud chime of the clock, and even Mr. Borela’s poetic speeches. It all seemed so distant, so long ago. Reminiscing, Jason began to weep.

“Oh no, do you even have a name? Poor baby”

Between whimpers, he managed to utter a few short words before returning to crying.

“Y-yes, ma’am. It’s J-Jason. My name’s Jason.”

“Seriously dude, you have to stop talking to me like that. I’m not your owner, I’m just your friend. I promise. Just come with me, Jason, and you’ll be quite alright.”

“Okay, Bella.”

 

End Notes:


This one was a bit longer, hopefully I'll be making longer chapters from here. Because of this, they'll be taking noticeably longer to finish. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7176