Dream Come True by Gershwin
Summary:

After his lifes work causes an accident leaving him much reduced in size, Edward finds himself with little purpose in life. His flat mate, a woman who worked on the failed project with him, tries to cheer him up, but things go a bit further than expected.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 8706 Read: 20114 Published: January 08 2018 Updated: January 08 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Gershwin

2. Chapter 2 by Gershwin

3. Chapter 3 by Gershwin

Chapter 1 by Gershwin

Edward had been living with his "condition" for a few years now, spending much of his time testing theories as to what went wrong back on the day of the big experiment. He sat back in his reclining chair and thought about that day. Perhaps he had missed something; some small detail? He had done this many times before, but now days, he found there was little else to do.

It had been going so well. The government was deeply invested, funding his lab to the tune of millions. There was a slew of private backers, all well-funded. The day came to show the progress they had been making, the proof-of-concept that had been promised to them: a man-made short distance stable wormhole, allowing near instant travel from one location to another. They had done the experiment numerous time before with various objects and lab animals, each successful and each providing valuable information to improve the process further.

That day was the first human trial. The whole project was his concept and he was damned if someone else was going to take the risk, and the glory, of being the first human to use a man-made wormhole. He recalled how excited his staff were, barely containing themselves in front of the formal and serious-faced board.
Everything was going smoothly, the readings were all stable and correct, just like every time they'd run this exact experiment. As he stepped into the wormhole entrance the power being fed to the wormhole generator cut off, the exit point started to collapse, shrinking down over about a second to nothing. No one was sure what caused the fluctuation in the power. In retrospect he had been very lucky, the failure should really have killed him. He had exited the wormhole about a tenth of a second before it completely vanished. However it was little more than four inches tall at the time, and rather surprisingly, so was he.

He stretched on the reclined chair, staring at the ceiling above. In the end, there was nothing, no detail or fault, that he'd missed. The general consensus was that the system was fundamentally flawed and too dangerous to use commercially. Funding had been pulled and everything in the lab packed into storage containers and shipped off to a warehouse somewhere. He told himself he was working to fix the problem, to reverse the process, to get his life back. Honestly, now days, he was resigned to his fate and only used the work as a distraction. Over the years he had concluded that there really wasn't anything wrong with the experiment, that the fault was more than likely deliberate.

He let out a long sigh. Nothing good came by following that train of thought, no matter how much truth there was in it. There wasn't anything he could do about it now, not in his current state.

The sound of a door sliding shut indicated his friend and guardian, Rachel, was home . She was a fellow scientist who had worked on the project with him. Leaning forward in the chair, pulling the reclined back upright, he called out to her.
"Hey, how was the traffic? I know how much you hate Sunday shopping."

She glanced up from the bags she had just deposited on the kitchen table and smiled.
"It was exactly the hell I expected, but you know, it was worth it. Some quality wine and all the ingredients for a good lasagna this evening."

She stepped over to he was sitting, various small items of furniture spread around giving him a work space at his size, all on a high white desk where she also sat and worked at time. She leaned down closer to see him properly.
"Hmm you've got that look again, the 'I've given up' look. You've been sitting here wondering who sabotaged your experiment haven't you?"

Edward managed a small grin, breaking his sour mood. "Guilty as usual! You know it's true though. We both know it wasn't an accident, we've both seen the logs and the readings at the time. I just..." he trailed off for a moment, looking distracted, before continuing. "I just can't keep pretending I'm going to fix this. Without my lab, my notes and especially my hardware. It’s just… without that I don’t have an awful lot to live for. Not like I am now."

Rachel sat down on the full sized office chair next to the desk and let out a long breath before speaking. "Do you remember the day it happened? How I noticed you before the others, kept you hidden? God know what they’d be doing with your now if they knew. I promised to look after you from that day, to keep you with me and help you fix this. Not just because someone had to, because I wanted to. I worry that if you don't have this to work on... well? I've seen how you get when you have too much time on your hands, how dark your mood becomes."

Edward looked up at this friends face. "You're right. I know it, and I know I should just get on with life and forget about fixing this." He pushed himself up out of the chair and stepped towards Rachel, putting a tiny hand on her arm. "I tell you what, let’s forget about all that, make some lasagne and drink some of that quality wine you brought back with you. Maybe work out together what I can do instead."

Rachel smiled down at him, her eyes bright, a mischievous glint to them. "You're on! I'll prepare the food and you can put all this…" she waved a hand at the tiny notes and papers strewn over his workspace "…away and forget about it for a while". She stood and walked away to the kitchen, only a few paces away in the small open-plan flat they stayed in, and started unpacking the ingredients.

*******************

Rachel closed the oven and twisted the timer around until the display read 30 minutes, glancing through the glass front briefly at the lasagne she'd just finished preparing. She turned to the bottle of wine and glass next to her, picked them up and headed back to the main living space. She placed the bottle and the glass on a small table in front of a large cushioned chair. Turning to the desk, she asked "Are you all done over there? Everything packed away?"

Edward’s voice came from behind her making her jump slightly. "Yep, all done and dusted."

Rachel turned to find him sitting cross legged on the arm of the chair behind her.

"Oh! I didn't see you there. Good thing I didn't throw myself down on the chair before checking!" she ended with a slightly silly giggle. She stepped back to the chair and carefully sat down so as not to dislodge Edward as she did so.

Edward looked up at her, noticing her slightly rosy complexion, then glanced at the wine seeing how it was now half empty. "Wow, half the bottle already? You HAVE been busy! I better have some before you finish the lot."

"Yes yes, come on, I'm sure you can finish at least a glass yourself..." she joked, bringing her glass over to him and tilting it enough to let him sip from the edge.
"This IS good wine, I thought you were joking. What's the occasion?" he asked.

Rachel looked down at him, then smiled slightly as if remembering something funny. "I just... well you see... nothing really, I just wanted something nicer and perhaps a little stronger than the usual cheap red we get".

"Uh huh, I see." though he'd clearly picked up on her skirting around something. "Let's have some more then, before you go draining that glass".
She looked down at him a moment, again smiling to herself. Then instead of bringing the glass to him, she brought her hand around and scooped him up, bring him to the glass edge.

"Careful! You know I don't like being whisked around without warning." Edward complained, though he didn't sound too serious about it, having become quite used to Rachel’s silliness and teasing over the years, specially how hands-on she got when drinking wine.

Rachel laughed back "Oh you're fine, you're not that fragile! Now, I thought we could make things a lot simpler, if we could maybe share the wine together, instead of all this..." she waved the glass around in front of her "... back and forth."

Edward thought for a moment, sitting in her cupped hand, then looked up to see a look he well recognised "Oooh no, you have that glint in your eye. The 'I’m about to do something silly' look you get when you drink expensive and strong red wine!".

"Hah, you know me so well. Come one, relax, let me have my fun and perhaps you’ll learn to enjoy yourself a bit!” she said teasingly. He held his hands up in resignation “Ok ok, I did say I would didn’t I?“

“Yes, yes you did. " and she tilted her hand at the edge of the glass and let him slide off. He plunged into the deep glass of wine, briefly ducking under the surface, before surfacing with a look of surprise on his face.

Rachel lifted the glass up to her eyes and looked into it, watching his legs kicking slowly as he kept himself above the surface. "Now see, we can both drink." she said as she brought the glass to her lips, tilting it just enough to let her sip at it, then pulled it away.

“Feel free to have as much as you want” she teased, swirling the glass very slightly.

The swirling motion caused Edward to duck under the surface again, swallowing before surfacing a second time, wine dripping off his hair and down his face. He found it hard to get genuinely annoyed with Rachel since she basically looked after him all the time, but he also didn’t like being teased like this.

“Ok, enough! You’ve had your fun and my legs are tired, I can’t keep this up all evening, and you’re clearly getting drunk!”

Rachel briefly looked concerned before relaxing again. “I may have drunk… a liiitle bit much while cooking, but I’m really not drunk. No yet anyway!” She brought the glass up close again “You’re right though, there’s way too much wine in there, lets sort that out first”.

This time she tipped the glass much further and opened her mouth to let it poor in, swallowing it in gulps. The flow of wine pulled Edward towards her lips.

“Hey!” he protested briefly as he tried to use his arms to keep his position in the glass. Rachel though was really going for it, almost pouring the wine directly down her throat. A moment later he found himself pressed up against her lips, holding himself back with his arms. As the glass tilted further, Rachel drained the last of the wine around him, the angle becoming too much, and his hands slipped over her wet lips, making him fall forward, his arms entering her mouth with the last drips of wine.

Muffled sounds of complaint came from Edward, his face pressed against her upper lip. As she pulled the glass away, she sucked on his arms while holding them firmly between her lips, leaving him dangling briefly from her mouth, before supporting him with her other hand. Inside her mouth, she licked his hands and arms briefly, then relaxed her grip and let them slide out, letting him fall back into her hand.
She smiled down at him in her hand. “There we go, wine problem solved. Though…” she brought him closer then giggled slightly “… though it appears the wine maaaay have left its mark.”

Edward looked down at his arms and hands, which were now stained a slightly red-pink from the wine, never mind his cloths, now also stained and soaked through.

The surprise at what she had done left him partly annoyed and partly confused. It wasn’t a random accident that she’d sucked his arms and licked his hands. She may be a little tipsy, but this was planned, from the moment she sat down with that large wine glass. Edward sighed to himself ‘Was this her idea of flirting? I guess with such a size difference… it was never going to be normal, right?’. He didn’t have the heart to be angry with her, and after all, they had become quite close over the years, he’d just never considered that it could ever be more than friends.

“Yes, I suppose it is solved” he glanced at the bottle which still had at least a glass full left in it “for now anyway. Are you ok though? You’re acting… a little strange.” He laughed though and added “Stranger than usual I mean!”

Rachel put on a mock look of surprise “Than usual? Are you implying that I am normally strange?” she laughed and continued “Maybe, just a bit more than usual. I just…” but she trailed off and sighed to herself.

“Are you really ok? I’m pretty sure you just drank half a bottle wine over about 20 minutes, on an empty stomach no less!”

Her eyes seemed to light up, her face bright with a moment of interest, tilting her head to look at Edward side-on. She held the look a moment, contemplating her words carefully, then brought her hand to her belly and tipped him off gently, where he stood a moment before losing his balance on the soft surface and fell down to a sitting position.

“I see.” She said, mock concern in her voice. “It was quite a lot of wine, and as you say, on an empty stomach.” She paused again, and a look of conflict crossed her face, as if trying to make a hard decision. “Maybe… maybe that’s something… you could help with?” Though the question sounded strangely pleading to Edward.

“Hah! You know I’d do anything for you, but I doubt you want me to try and make any food, I’m a terrible cook. Anyway, it’d be too small to count as ‘filling’”

She laughed at this, then looked serious a moment as she spoke. “You’re right, you are a terrible cook, but that isn’t what I had in mind. I want YOU to help…”

Edward thought a moment but still couldn’t get what she meant. “I don’t…”

She cut him off with a sigh. “I..I..I..” she stammered at first, then her words tumbled out too quickly “… want you inside me!” She looked away, her face turning bright red.

Edward’s eye’s grew wide and he rocked backwards where he sat. ‘So I was right, she was flirting with me’ he thought. “OH! Well I mean… I suppose we have known each other a while and … I guess… it could work… I mean… I’m far too small to do it normally, obviously, but…” now Rachel looked back at him, her eyes wide and her face looking like a rosy red apple.

“OH! No! I mean, no… I didn’t mean… THAT.” Though she realised she may have protested a little too much. “I mean, maybe… one day… I don’t mean I don’t like you… like that… but… well… that is…” she brought a hand next to where he sat and rubbed small circular motions on her belly. “I..I…” the stammering returned a moment “… want you INSIDE me”.

“Oh, wow, um…” Edwards was lost for words.

“I mean… you said too much wine… empty stomach… and you’d do anything for me… and…” though she realised how silly she sounded now, trying to justify it. There was no way to justify what she wanted, she know that very well. She had played this conversation out many times in her head, and it never ended that well. ‘It’s a silly desire that got the better of me, damn I’m a fool…’ she thought to her self.
Looking up at her, Edward could see she was both excited and scared at what he may say next. Her hand, now resting next to him, was shaking ever so slightly.

“So, you are saying that, and I want to make sure I understand this properly, that you want to EAT me?!” he couldn’t help raising his tone slightly when he said it out loud.

“No! I mean, yes, but …” she struggled for the right words, then resigned herself to just being direct. “I want you inside me. I want to swallow you. I you into my stomach. It’s hard to explain.” She cast her eyes down, avoiding eye contact.

“That sounds a lot like eating to me! I mean, does that mean you want to digest me?” though he couldn’t believe he was having to ask such a question.

She thought about it perhaps longer than she should, catching herself she replied “No! Of course not.” Though she guiltily added more quietly, almost to herself “As long as you don’t want me to.”
She looked back at Edward, hope and fear in her eyes.

Edward considered his words carefully. She had just revealed what can only be described as her deepest darkest secret. “I just don’t know how to respond. How long have you wanted to eat, I mean, swallow me?” He decided it was definitely worth making that distinction.

She looked out of the window, into the dark night, not wanting to look him in the fact she described how it started. “A few months ago, I had a dream. A silly dream. I won’t go into it all, but in the end I ate… um swallowed you, and it was the most amazing experience. Then I woke up and forgot about it for a while. Later though I found myself thinking about it and day dreaming about it. Coming up with scenarios when I was idly thinking about nothing much. I realised that I wanted it, more than that, I needed it. I needed to feel you inside me… I realise how it sounds. You think I’m crazy, don’t you.”

Edward wasn’t sure what to think. It was a pretty crazy thing to ask someone, and yet, he couldn’t honestly blame her. The situation they lived in was already pretty surreal, it was no surprise her imagination had taken such a leap. But now she was asking to make her dream a reality, for him to willingly end up in her stomach. He looked down, considering what she had asked. Was he just as crazy to be even entertaining the idea? To be inside her, likely just an inch or two below the skin where he now sat? After all, she had pretty much given up her life to be his guardian. He owed her so much. He just wasn’t sure if he owed her THAT much.

“No, not crazy. Maybe a little strange though, but there’s nothing wrong with that.” He looked up at her, seeing her eyes large and focussed on him. She looked like she was almost holding her breath, her eyes slightly wet as if about to cry, waiting on what he would say next. ‘No pressure’ he thought to himself.

“I think perhaps I’m a little strange myself. It’s hard not be when having to live life like this. I’m even considering what you’ve asked me to do, which even surprises myself. Perhaps I drank a little too much wine” He grinned up at her, trying to defuse the tension a little. She smiled back, though her face was still flushed red and her hand was still trembling next to him. ‘I can’t believe I’m thinking about going through with this’ he thought ‘She’s so excited by it and… I guess it IS sort of exciting. After all I AM a scientist, all about exploring the limits of reality and whatnot’.

“Really?! You’re really considering it? I mean… I thought…” she blurted out. “I thought you’d hate me, or at least see me in bad light, if I dared ask.”

“Oh come on, I couldn’t hate you if I tried! And yes, I really am considering it.” Though his thoughts were conflicting still ‘Am I really? Should I? We’re talking about her stomach here.’ but then a clear thought rang out to him ‘Yes, we’re talking about HER stomach. Your friend, and possibly more.’ and felt the decision was made.

“How can I pass up the opportunity to be inside such a nice woman?” he joked, covering his own nervousness. He fixed his look to make the best eye contact he could “Seriously though, I want to ask a lot, to double check you’ve thought of things, you know what I’m like. But, I know you well. You’ve thought of everything, you’ve considered everything, so instead…” and he paused to look clearly into her eyes “… I will trust you. I will, and I can’t believe this is something I could ever say, let you swallow me.” Though he now realised his own hands were shaking, through either fear or excitement, he wasn’t entirely sure.

Rachel’s face lit up, her mouth open slightly as she made a soft oohing noise, before breaking into a wide grin. “Really? REALLY! Oh thank you, thank you for not calling me crazy.” She brought her hand to Edward and carefully scooped him up, bringing him closer to her face.

“I’m really going to do this!” though she quickly forced calm on herself. “Ok… ok… yes I’ve thought about it quite a lot. It’s probably best to remove most of your cloths, but, um, maybe not all?” She blushed a bit more.

Edward was taken aback a moment “Wait we’re doing this now? Right now?”

Giggling again she replied “Of course! No time like the present, as they say. You said so yourself, drinking wine on an empty stomach is a bad idea, so I’d like you to help me fix that”

‘Wow ok, now. Right now. Into her stomach. Along with two large glasses of wine. Am I really ok with this?’ Edward thought. ‘Too late now, she’d be devastated if I tried to change my mind.’ So he pulled his shirt, covered in red wine, over his head and threw it aside where it slapped soggily onto the chair arm. Rolling onto his back, he unbuttoned his trousers and wriggled out of them, throwing them aside to follow his shirt. He now sat on her hand, in only his boxer-shorts. “Ok, cloths gone.” He shivered slightly as the air in the flat moved over his wet skin.
Rachel noticed the little shiver. “Don’t worry, you’ll be VERY warm soon enough, inside me.” She chuckled to herself and continued “Sorry, I just love being able to say that out loud now. Inside me. You, my little Edward, inside me.”

“I can tell. I’m ‘your’ Edward now am I?” he raised an eyebrow at her.

She smiled widely “If we’re going to do this, then I’d say so yes!” She shuffled forward in the chair, making herself sit upright. “Ok, honestly there isn’t much else to do, other than… get you down. I think it best if you go down feet first, just in case something goes wrong or… you change your mind, I want to be able to hear you.” She giggled again “I still can’t believe I’m doing this!” then forced herself to calm down again. “Just lie down and I’ll do the rest.”

“Heh, just lie down and let you eat me. Simple!” Though he went ahead and did so, feeling her hand tremble slightly against his back.

“Right. While you are small, you’re not *that* small, so it may take a bit of effort on my part to finish swallowing. I um… may have practiced with some similar sized food before” she admitted guiltily.
Edward rolled his eyes at her “Of course you have. And I’m food now am I?”

Rachel pouted at him “Oh you know what I meant!” but then her pout turned into a grin “Though, given you’re about to be in my stomach, you sort of are!” With that she brought her hand to her mouth and opened her lips wide, forming a big circle of pink around Edward’s feet.

Lifting his head he looked down his body toward her mouth. Her tongue extended out to him, glistening wet, and slipping under his feet.

Chapter 2 by Gershwin

Rachel brought her hand toward her mouth, holding her tongue out firmly, causing it to slide between her palm and Edward’s legs. The slightly salty taste of his skin caused her heart to flutter and her free hand to grip tightly on the soft chair arm. She didn’t want to rush this, nor did she want to hurt Edward by getting over excited. As the tip of her tongue reached his wine soaked boxer shorts, his feet had reached the entrance to her mouth. ‘This is it’ she thought to herself, the fact that he was really going in properly settling into her mind. Her hand started to shake a little as it supported Edward, there was nothing she could do about. She moved her hand as close as it would go, drawing Edward’s legs inside, the her palm resting against her chin with her fingers supporting his back.

She realised she had had her eyes closed so far. Quickly opening them and she looked down her nose, seeing the top half of Edward sticking out from her mouth. She wanted to smile at him, but it really wasn’t an ideal time for that. Looking back up at her, he had a look of someone not sure what to think. He quickly grinned though and made pointing motions toward her mouth followed by a thumbs up and a grin. This caused her to giggle, her tongue bouncing under his legs and backside. She rolled her eyes at him. He knew exactly how to put her at ease.

She had thought long and hard about how best to do the next part. There were many things to consider, such as Edward’s size relative to her throat, the shape of a human body and how safe it would be for him and herself. She didn’t want to force him to bend in awkward ways and equally didn’t want to choke or get him stuck. She took several deep breaths, preparing herself, then tilted her head back while supporting Edward under the arms with her fingers. Her tongue out still, she lowered him down a little until she felt his heels rubbing the back of her tongue, causing a small involuntary swallow, which was really what she had planned: let a combination of gravity and automatic reflex do most of the work, while keeping her tongue out of the way as much as possible, to avoid crushing him against the roof of her mouth during swallowing. She clamped him in place between her upper lip and tongue, then looked down as hard as she could, but could only see the top of his head and nothing more. She could feel Edward stroking his hands softly over her upper lip. She closed her eyes and waited, her face feeling hot and her belly feeling fluttery and nervous.

Edward stroked Rachel’s lip, marvelling at how soft it was under his touch. Everything below his chest was inside her mouth now, feeling hot and wet as it became coated in saliva. He knew she was waiting for him to be ready. ‘Can I ever really be ready to be eaten?’ he thought. He smiled to himself ‘Of course not. That’s why I’m actually excited, as much as I hate to admit it’. With that he put his hands firmly at is sides, took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then said “I’m ready” before quickly adding, knowing Rachel would like it “Send me down inside you”.

Almost immediately, Rachel loosened her fingers at his sides and pulled her hand away. Edward found himself supported purely by her tongue and firm pressure of her lip. Rather than slowly loosen her grip, risking bumping or scraping against her teeth, she pulled her lip back quickly, freeing Edward immediately of any support. Looking down he briefly saw the back of her throat, glistening and dark, before he quickly slid down her extended tongue. His feet and lower legs dropped into her throat, which immediately clamped shut around them, much tighter than he had expected, and pulled firmly downwards, making a wet ‘gluck, gluck’ sound. His head passed through Rachel’s lips, the warm and humid air inside her mouth washing over him, smelling strongly of red wine. He barely had a second to take in his surroundings, teeth all around and slick pink roof above, before her throat loosened its grip enough to let him slip down further, before clamping around his waist and pulling down again. The force pushing against his waist now almost pushed his breath out, her throat was so strong!

He’d only been let go a moment, but he was already firmly in her throat. ‘Yikes! This is faster than I thought it’d be!’ Edward thought. He’d be expecting a slow progressive entry, but then, now he thought about it, that could be quite risky and difficult. He couldn’t see much now, being pressed up near the back of her mouth. Her throat swallowed, then again, and again, each time making wet sounds around him. However, he wasn’t moving down much. After a pause of maybe a second or two, Rachel pulled her tongue in and closed her lips, sealing him in darkness, then everything moved at once. Her throat loosened around him and her tongue pressed up then pulled back, pushing him with some force into the back of her mouth, forcing his body further down her throat. His whole body was being tightly compressed on all sides by muscles designed to push food down, a brief moment of worry crossed his mind, that they could break a bone or pop a joint if she swallowed any harder. He didn’t have long to worry though, as Rachel swallowed once more. This time he felt the muscles surrounding his body move in a pattern, rippling from the top of his body downwards, making a concerted effort to get him further inside. Rachel’s throat closed over his head. It was too late now to have any doubts about his situation, he was now officially swallowed.

The wet sounds of her mouth were abruptly cut off as his face and ears were tightly smothered by smooth slick flesh, the peristaltic movement squeezing tightly down on his head before washing over his body as a wave of immense pressure. Her oesophagus was struggling to force something as big as him down, causing wave after wave to push at his body, where most food would go down with just one. He was going down though, he could tell from the change of sounds. The fast beating of Rachel’s heart steadily grew louder as he was inched down into her body.

With her throat now free, Rachel gasped in a deep breath. Her throat felt a little sore and her hands ached. Looking down, she realized she was gripping the chair so tightly her fingers had turned white from the pressure. She stared at one her hands, feeling briefly dazed, before she forced herself focus. Quickly, she brought her hand to her neck, feeling her throat make it last swallow that sent Edward down below her neckline. She knew what to expect, having experimented with other food his size, the firm tight sensation inside her chest, her body letting her know something too big was being swallowed. She sat very still, concentrating on this feeling as it moved deeper into her chest. ‘I did it! I actually did it! That’s Edward, that tight feeling inside me is my Edward! I’ve actually eaten him!’ her thoughts were excited and tumbled over each other, though she quickly mentally correct herself ‘I mean, swallowed him’.

Edward’s journey was slower than he’d hoped. His chest was starting to feel tight and hot as his body tried to make him breath. The last thing he needed was to pass out, not least because of the risk of what could happen if he did. He mentally shuddered at the idea of waking up as he entered Rachel’s gut rather than her stomach. The sound of her heart was moving away slightly, becoming more muffled, indicating he must be nearly reaching his destination. A moment later, this was confirmed by a loosening of the pressure against his feet, followed by his legs. His body slipped suddenly and in one smooth, sticky, motion, he slid into Rachel’s stomach.

As his head came free, he immediately sunk up to his waist in hot liquid. Edward pulled in a large breath followed by panting, catching his breath after almost passing out. The air was stale, a little acrid and foul smelling, but the red wine helped by adding a slightly fruity smell to the mix. The important thing was that it was breathable. Even with his eyes open, he noted he couldn’t see anything at all, not that he expected to find he could being this far inside. The other thing he noted was just how hot it was, giving the feeling of being in a slightly too hot bath, though one that was made of red wine. The sound of Rachel’s heart was replaced by the almost constant sound of her gut, working at whatever she had eaten before him. Long drawn out ‘squiirrrrrks’ and short ‘gurlges’, a reminder that as far as her body was concerned, he was just a satisfyingly large bit of food. Laying against the slightly inclined wall of her stomach that he had slid down, he reach forward with his hands, quickly finding another wall in front. Tracing his hands outward he could almost touch her stomach walls on all sides. ‘Hah! How about that, I’m almost filling her stomach! … Why am proud of that fact?!’ he thought, followed by ‘There really is a lot of wine in here.’.

Rachel remained sitting, staring down at her own belly, moving in and out gently as she breathed. A smile started to spread across her face, then a small fluttery sensation in her stomach made her catch her breath, before biting her lower lip slightly. Knowing he was there was one thing, but finding she could actually feel him, or least, feel his presence, was quite another. She felt a hot flush pass over her skin, making it tingle slightly before passing. ‘Oh this is so much better than I imagined…’ was all she could think, still biting her lower lip, which was now trembling slightly. She reached down and pulled her tight shirt up, then stroked her hand over her belly. Was it bigger? It was hard to tell… it felt bigger, but maybe it was an illusion or she just wished it was? She stroked her hand in small circles, getting a good feel of herself, before concluding that yes, her belly was feeling slightly bigger. She giggled at herself, feeling a bit silly measuring her own belly.

She also felt something else, something she wasn’t sure she should deal with or not. She felt profoundly aroused. ‘Could I? I mean, would he know? Can he tell from inside if I…’ she felt a slight pang of guilt at the idea, almost like she was using him, but also a strong sense of excitement and a tinge of embarrassment. ‘I mean, after all, he did agree… I just didn’t perhaps mention that… I may sort of… enjoy it this much’ she tried to rationalize with herself. Rachel wiggled herself around, putting her legs over one side of the arm chair and her back against the other, sitting sideways across it. She parted her legs slightly, pulled her skirt back and slid one hand down, stroking firmly over her belly and then under her panties. She immediately let out a small moan through her lip biting, as a small fluttery bubbly sensation came from her stomach. ‘Oh yes! I am definitely doing this!’

Chapter 3 by Gershwin
Author's Notes:

Internal and Sexual Content

The sudden change of position had taken Edward by surprise, causing the sloshing wine he had been soaking in since entering Rachel’s stomach to wash over him. His original position was now under the liquid’s surface. In the pitch black, with muffled gurgling coming through the wine, he struggled, feeling his way over her stomach walls, until he found where the pocket of air had moved to. He surfaced, spitting out some of the now off tasting wine, before trying to gain purchase on the soft and slippery surface. 

“Seriously?” he shouted loudly, the fleshy walls absorbing the sound as well as a recording studio, he knew Rachel wouldn't hear him but it made him feel better vocalizing his protest. The wine started to lap rhythmically at his bare chest. Edward assumed Rachel had moved to a reclined position to relax and that the gentle lapping was her breathing moving her insides a little. His feet just about kept him in place, the slippery stomach lining shifting ever so slightly underneath them as it slowly began to massage its contents. In his new position, he felt around like before. Again, at arm’s reach on all sides he found stomach walls, slimy and soft. However, reaching above this time he found the surface of her stomach was firmer, moving his hands over the surface it was smoother, tighter, it was like a … ‘Oh!’ Edward suddenly thought, realising he was now positioned at the other end of Rachel’s stomach, or better to say, the entrance to her gut. 

He quickly withdrew his hands, not wanting to tempt fate and give her stomach any ideas about what it could do with him and the wine. The surprise had caused him a small adrenaline rush, making him more aware of things. What he noticed was that the constant sound that was Rachel’s beating heart was much faster than it was before. 'Perhaps she's just excited by getting me down her throat?' he thought. Then he picked up on the deeper, more frequent breathing, the way the surface of the stomach seemed to jiggle with a consistent rhythm and then, dulled by flesh around him but still loud enough, the moaning sound of someone enjoying themselves in a more erotic tone. He felt himself blush all over, suddenly feeling noticeably hotter. 'Ok! So... Rachel is really enjoying me inside her...' Edward thought to himself, starting to become aroused by the thought of what was going on all around him. 

Rachel slipped her skirt and panties down, flinging them carefree across the room as they hung over her toes, while also freeing her breasts from her shirt, which quickly joined them on the floor. Her left hand clutching at her bare stomach, fingers pressing into her skin, almost as if she was searching for Edward within. Her other hand was working on her clitoris, massaging it in small quick circles. Every now and then her back arched and she let a small moan escape her lips as she focused on the feelings from both within her stomach and between her legs. It didn't take long before she was pushing her legs into the chair’s arm, her shoulders digging into the other side as she approached ecstasy. 

She'd become wet and aroused the moment Edward had entered her mouth. She focused on the feelings coming inside, the strange fluttery feeling of Edward moving within her stomach. She was on the edge of climax already. She let out a long low moan as she stretched her back straight across the two chair arms, gyrating her crotch into her hand as she finished. She slumped back down onto the cushion as a state of euphoric bliss washed over her. She lay there panting, her hand still resting on her wet crotch, the other firmly stroking her stomach with the same circular motion she had shown to Edward. Her imagination, awash with alcohol and hormones; the sound of her heart and gurgling of her gut, along with the smell of food in the air, ran away with itself. In a state of drunken post climax bliss she thought about how nice it was, laying there, so comfortable and relaxed, Edward filling her stomach. 

'He was a delightful meal' her mind prompted, 'so filling and so sexy'. 

She couldn't disagree with that. 

'Now you can just relax like this, maybe even sleep, it's so comfy.' 

That was true, she didn't feel like moving at all. She felt so content it was ridiculous! 

'Yep, this is what you've always wanted. Now he's inside you. Just relax, your body will handle him just fine.' 

She sighed contentedly, her thoughts hazy and slow, the voice in her mind was right. It was all true, her biggest, darkest, fantasy was taking place. She could feel herself drifting off, relaxing into a warm sleep. Her gut groaned and her stomach gurgled as her body started to warm up for digesting her friend, her colleague, and finally, her meal. 

Edward had begun to worry. Over the past few minutes most of the wine had drained from around him, noisily gurgling out into Rachel's gut as her stomach constricted and squeezed around him. He also noted that the stomach wall above him seemed to press down with a firm circular pressure that could on be Rachel rubbing her stomach. 

Without all the wine to fill it out, her stomach was now even closer around him, the slick walls slowly moving, shifting and massaging him around. The air was becoming too stale and he was pretty sure his feet were tingling. While Edward was no biologist, it didn't take much to know Rachel had started to digest him. It'd been pretty exciting, erotic even, until now. He liked Rachel a lot, but didn't really want to become part of her! 

"Hey! Rachel! I think it's time to get me out!" Edward shouted as loudly as possible. Only her gut replied, with a loud and long squiiiiirk. He also noticed that she hadn't moved for a bit, and her heart and breathing seemed slow and relaxed. 'Oh crap, has she fallen asleep!?’ he thought, a bit of panic setting in. Her stomach squeezed a little tighter for a little longer. In an attempt to alert his friend, he began to struggle, hoping that she would notice. 

Rachel dozed, a happy dream about all the things she was going to try with Edward now that he knew her secret. The fluttery feeling growing inside her stomach again was adding to the state of her post orgasmic state. Something in her dream was distracting her though, making an annoying noise, over and over. She searched for it, but found nothing. It seemed to be coming from all around her. Then something else invaded her dream, a sort of acrid, burnt smell. Something, burning? 

She woke with a start, the smell of overcooked food strong in the air, the pinging sound of the oven timer. She rolled off the chair and stumbled over to the kitchen area, clicking the oven off and opening the door. A burst of hot air hit her in the face along with a little smoke from the hot fats in the lasagne. The top layer was crisp but not badly overcooked. Then she looked up at the timer again, its red LED timer flashing 30 minutes. 

Suddenly, her mind went crystal clear and her heart jumped. 

"Shit shit shit shit shit..." she cursed at herself, as she ran to the bathroom, one hand on her stomach. "Oh god, how long did I sleep…" 

Dropping to her knees in the shower, she pushed one hand against her stomach, the other pressing two fingers on the back of her throat. She gagged, her stomach clenched, she pushed it to clench more. She felt a tight and uncomfortable feeling in her chest, she pushed again, willing the contents of her stomach up. With some speed, the tight knot hit her mouth, and Edward slipped out, covered with stomach liquids, onto her hand. She took a breath, deciding on what to say very quickly. She'd almost digested him, but she didn't want to admit it was almost deliberate, she couldn't even completely blame the alcohol. She needed him to trust her, so... perhaps bend the truth just a little, it was after all, an accident. Feigned ignorance seemed the way to go… 

"Hey! Are you ok there?" she said, as Edward lay panting on her hand. "That was ... amazing. You were amazing, from the moment you went down." 

Edward, gathering his bearings and breath, managed a reply, “It was quite something... cut it a little close there… Pretty sure I was moments away from being in your gut!" there was a hint of annoyance in his voice, not without good reason. 

“I... I may have been enjoying you a bit much; the feeling though was amazing!” she gave a sheepish grin “I… I'm sure it wasn't that close?" 

Edward gave her a critical look while thinking back to how her stomach had started to squeeze and push at him, pressing him to the entrance to her intestine. Then the sudden jump, and rapid movements before being thrust back into the world through her tight throat. "No, it was pretty close. I'm fairly sure a few minutes longer and I'd be making my way through your gut right now". 

"Oh" she cast her eyes down "I'm sorry, I didn't mean... I mean, I thought I'd got the timing right. Maybe... maybe I had a little too much to drink." Though she cursed herself mentally for falling back to that poor excuse. 

Edward sighed. "Maybe. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is stomach acid..." he indicated the slime coating over his skin… “Feels slightly tingly, a bit like when I know I’m getting a sunburn. Can you shower me off since we're in here?" 

"OH! Right! Yes..." she carefully placed Edward on the ground, then reached up for the shower head. Edward blushed as he noticed his colleague’s exposed and wet vagina above him and her general nudity, though he didn't look away. Instead he found himself marvelling at her vagina and its relative size to himself. As she lowered herself back down, almost above him, her wet lips parted slightly as she did so. He couldn't stop himself from becoming aroused, seeing the soft slick pink flesh within, and had no way to hide his reaction. 

Rachel looked back down, noticing where he was looking and his quickly forming erection, she blushed as well, but made no move to hide herself. "Oh hah... I forgot. Like I said, I REALLY enjoyed you." she interrupted herself with a small giggle before continuing "I think given what we just did, there's very little reason to be shy about... anything." 

"I um, guess not" Edward managed to mumble in reply, still feeling awkward and a little out of his depth. 

Rachel brought the wide showerhead down low, holding it directly over Edward’s head. With her free hand, she turned the water on. From Edward’s perspective it was like being in a torrential downpour, heavy fast water slapping against him. He rather liked, one of the few perks of being his size. He carefully rubbed every inch of his body until he no longer felt the slippery stomach juices under his hands, though in places his skin definitely had that slightly sore sunburnt feeling.

He stepped out of the torrent of water and waved a thumbs up to Rachel so she knew he was done, since his voice wouldn’t carry over the water.

Rachel found herself feeling aroused again, as looking down at him just reminded herself that moments ago he was deep inside her, in her stomach. That man, right there, was in her digestive system. The fact that she’d almost digested him, guiltily, made it all the more hot.

She turned the showerhead around and aimed it at her crotch, a lot of the rebounding water reaching Edward. She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows at Edward as she brought her other hand down and using two fingers in a V shape, spread her lips open, revealing the smooth pink flesh within and the tight entrance to her vagina.

Edward felt himself flush hot, but once again, couldn’t look away, especially as Rachel was clearly doing this deliberately.

A few moments later, she moved her V fingers together and quickly dipped them inside herself, then slowly pulling them out while pull up, making her entrance gape a little, some of the water going in, and giving Edward a view of the soft dark tunnel within. Her fingers finally came out, she let her lips come together, which appeared to happen rather slower than expected. Finally, she reached up and turned the shower off, laying the head on the floor next to her. Turning her attention back to Edward, she brought the two fingers she’d just inserted into herself down next to Edward, as if measuring them next to him.

“Hmmm, it’ll be tight, but that just makes it better…” she said, smiling widely.

Edward wondered what she meant for a moment, then felt stupid for being slow on the uptake. It was so temping to come forward and let the soft pink flesh swallow him up. However, there was something important he had to do and wasn’t going to get distracted from it. He folded his arms and gave a serious look.

“We need to talk.” He said, feeling a pang of guilt as Rachel’s impish grin dropped. “Before we do anything else, I want to talk about…” he waved his hands at her and himself “… all this.”

Rachel sighed and lowered her backside onto the floor.

Edward continued “Just, tell me about it. I want to understand a bit better, and I want to know I can really trust you, because just now, I was *that* close to being digested inside you, and I really have no wish to die like that”

Rachel took a moment to gather her thoughts before replying “It’s difficult having a fantasy like this, where it’s generally impossible for it to happen. The fact that parts of it can is more exciting than you can ever imagine.”

She paused for a moment, considering the wording of what she was going to reveal carefully. She needed to be honest, but was terrified of the reaction she may get.

“However, there are parts of my fantasy that I want to remain fantasy. Parts that are darker or irreversible. I may enjoy imagining them, but in reality, they’d be awful. I want to be honest with you, no secrets about this, just… trust that what I say is true. When I was enjoying myself, enjoying you inside me, the smell of the food cooking and the wine going to my head, I briefly imagined keeping you inside me, letting you become part of me. It’s horrible, I know! But I want you to know, I’d never actually do that to you, NEVER!” 

She looked down at Edward, a serious look on her face. He reflected that look back her, listening to her words and considering them, not wanting to interrupt. 

Her face softened as she continued. “There are however other things I have imagined doing that are much less dark and much possible to in reality.” She flicked her eyes down to her crotch “I’m sure you can guess at least one of those things.”

Edward snorted a small laugh “Yes, I’m pretty sure I got the idea. What about the other things?”

“I’d like to reveal those later, one at a time, at the time I’d like to explore them. It may sound silly, but it feels like spoiling a good book to reveal it all upfront. Are you ok with that?”

“I think I know what you mean. Ok, we’ll play it by ear and see where we go. I have to admit, I am intrigued-“ and this time it was his turn to glance at his crotch “-and excited to find out.”

Rachel considered trying to continue what she’d tried to start before, but realised the moment was gone. “Let’s get dry, I’m starving and really need to eat someone, I mean, something!”

Edward’s mind flashed the vivid memory of her throat closing over him “Sure, but probably best I’m not on the menu if you’re genuinely hungry…”

Rachel coped him up in her hand as she stood and stepped over to the towel rack. “Oooh I don’t know, you were pretty filling in there! Just add a bit of gravy, perhaps a potato or two, and it’d be a full meal. Oh don’t look at me like that, of course I’m joking!”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7156