The Y Impact by Texasisntreal
Summary:

A new disease was being spread, lying dormantly under unsuspecting people with the Y Chromosome. It spread from Russia and across Alaska' land bridge, working its way to America. And when it hit Larry's hometow, everything began to change for him.


Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware, Teenager (13-19), Watersports, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4361 Read: 11127 Published: January 05 2018 Updated: January 06 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Texasisntreal

2. Chapter 2 by Texasisntreal

Chapter 1 by Texasisntreal

 The news was being plastered with this new disease that was hitting harder than the black plague. A new sickness was targeting men, specifically the Y Chromosome, and making them shrink down to a few inches tall. It started in Russia, then spread to England and Sweden. Now it seemed like America was the new hunting grounds for this contagious disease. No one knows how its being spread, it could be an STD, in the drinking water, or in the air. And there's still no telling how long it takes for the disease's spontaneous effects to hit their target, since it was undetectable in the immune system until its too late. Governors have started calling quarantines, but it only lasts so long before infecting the personnel. There's either no known cure, or its under lockdown from insurance companies to increase their profits of healing the disease impacts rather than curing it altogether.

Of course, it didn't take long for it to hit my hometown too.

My name is Larry, and I'm a high school student. And, like all these stories begin, the day this started affecting me and changing my life started off like any other. Wake up, coffee, shower, more coffee, get dressed, pack lunch and catch the bus. Mom and Dad were either gone or asleep by the time I got up, varying by their days off. I wave at the bus driver as I climb the steps, then go to the same seat and start listening to my music. I'm a social person, but the coffee is never strong enough to make me feel awake for conversing on the bus ride. I did notice though that there were a few less boys on the bus, but I didn't think twice of it and nodded off and on until the bus parked in front of my school.

I waited for everyone to get off before I slide my feet down the aisle and dismount the bus. I checked in the side mirror to see if any drool had slid out of my mouth, but all I saw was my typical brown eyes, brown gelled hair, and a red mark across my face where I was resting against the window.

“Larry!” I hear an excited voice say from the bus over. It was Amanda, my friend since elementary. Her brown hair was done up in a ponytail today, and her boxy glasses shined a glare in front of her green eyes. She's never been someone I could see as a romantic partner, but I'd be blind not to notice her firm ass and built rack.

“Hey Mandy.” I said, my voice shying away behind a yawn. “Sorry”
“Why is it that every day you come in acting like a tired mess?” She says stoutly.

“I'm not a morning person. Never have been, never will be.” I said, clutching my travel mug. “So, what's today, a B day?”

“No, it's an A. I've got math with Mr. Reash first block.”

“Lucky. I have Galsprado's chemistry right off the bat.”
“Sucks to suck” she giggles. “Anywho, I gotta catch up with Miranda from my Trig class for some notes. See ya!” She waves away, almost walking into the railing beside the stairs climbing into the main entrance of our school.

Whenever I get to Galsprado's class, I try to get there early so I don't have to worry about people picking the best seats. The door was unlocked and lights dimmed on as I entered the empty classroom. I walk to the far back corner of the seats and place my head on the desk. One minute passed. Two minutes. Five.

Then, I felt a tickle on the inside of my nose. I raise my head and see the vacant room quickly before I press my nose on the inside of my elbow and bellow out “Achoo!” That was immediately followed by a headache as my vision started to blur. I could feel my body begin to compress around me as time began to slow the more the desk rose above me. By the time it stopped, I felt my new height was around three inches, as every ordinary object around me towered in such an unparalleled way.

Any train of thought I had was quickly stopped by the sound of the door thudding shut. I saw a black skirt working her way up the aisle my seat was in. Step by step, they came closer to my desk until I saw everyone's favorite classmate, Hannah. Her skin was so tan, it had to have been kissed by the sun. She was wearing a white summer blouse with enough buttons undone to keep a man's attention. Her short blond hair skated across her shoulders as she kicked my backpack out from under the seat. “Pest” she muttered “taking my seat”. Yet she hadn't even looked at the actual seat to see me bouncing up and down waving my arms frantically. Her ass began to dangle directly above me as she prepared to sit. Part of me thought of running, but I also knew how pointless it would be. I just stared up as she shifted her skirt so they'd be curtains descending upon me. . Her bare ass and pussy came at me at an alarming rate and all I could do was watch as my body began to hug the inside of her butt crack with my right hand being right in front of her polished rectum. She shifted her ass around trying to get comfortable with its new tenant, unannounced to her. I tried to squeal for help, but the second I opened my mouth, a downpour of other student's voices came through the door, making mine sound like a pin being dropped next to an active chainsaw. A hush fell over the crowd before a scraggly voice said “Alright class, pass your homework to the front of your row. Anyone whose homework isn't in the collection will be marked absent.”

I was helpless. I could feel her shuffling around to pass her homework up, every movement being mimicked by her ass surrounding me. Any attempt to scream for help under her was swiftly quieted by a wafting smell emitting from her asshole lingering into my mouth. The longer class went on, the more her ass-sweat made my arms and legs hang up like I was being crucified, with my face hovered over her brown starfish.

Before long, the class bell rang and Hannah's ass begin to shuffle as it raised from the seat, her ass squeezing me tighter than it had been, her skirt uncurled and light dissipated from my existence. I had my hopes that her ass would expand as she bent over to grab her things from under the seat, but she had kept her things on top of my desk behind her. With every step Hannah took, I got closer and closer to her asshole.

When she got to her next class, her ass started to do the same downward motion it initially did to trap me. I waited until I was at just the right height, then I exerted all the muscle force in my body against her ass. It took a brief moment, but I managed to spring myself free of her rectal prison and onto the inner layer of her skirt as she sat down. The skirt began to crinkle underneath me through her descent, but I was far enough away that her buttcrack glazed my backside. I waited a few minutes for her to settle, then grabbed onto the skirt and worked my way across the back of the seat. Eventually, I found myself gliding down a more free-moving side of her skirt and dropped onto the floor with ease. I started to think on how her sitting was so unorthodox, but I caught a glimpse of my captor to see her nonchalantly fidgeting her lowermost button on her top.

Now what? I thought. I'm free, but that doesn't make me any more safe. If I get stepped on, or get seen by a bug, my life ends. Everyone else won't be able to hear me with such a volume difference, so I can't just walk into the Nurse's office and expect her to unshrink me. I made my way to the classroom door, knowing that no-one could see me. I'll just have to try and find a friendly face and hope for the best. 

 

End Notes:

I dont exactly publish my work at all, mostly due to nerves. Not even the non-sexual non-GTS works. I like to think my writing style has a certain finesse to it, but I get worried about public opinion. If you rate and comment on feedback, I'd appreciate it. Even if you just fap and rate, I'd be very content with that.

Chapter 2 by Texasisntreal
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

When I came out of the classroom, I saw I was in the northern part of the East wing, at the intersection of a southern and western hall. If I followed the hall south, I'd be at an empty cafeteria, minus the lunch ladies brewing up edible cardboard. West, however, would lead me passed the restrooms, some halls of lockers and classrooms, to the gym and the main door. There's no assortment to which classes are held where, so trying to find someone I actually know going door-to-door is unlikely.

I decided to try my luck and started heading to the gym, hoping Scarlet, Reese, or somebody would have gym today. I thought my movements would be slower with only these two legs at this height, but I stared down the hall clock while moving. Time seems to move slower, at about half the rate that it used to, but it felt normal to me. I picked up the pace, passed two halls, and stopped to catch my breath by the girls restroom.

I was about to start walking again, but two girls were walking over from the gym's direction. One was a slightly tan redhead, freckles decorating her face, making her amber eyes luminesce. It was Scarlet, sporting a sleeveless tank top, green headband and matching wrist-warmers, black sport shorts that were a little higher than mid-thigh, and white laced sneakers. I don't know who was with her, but she had long blonde curly hair, brown eyes with a subtle dark eye shadow, and a fair amount of red lipstick. She wore a gray short sleeve sport shirt with a logo on the chest that she made look third-dimensional, and skin-tight black leggings with Velcro shoes.

Scarlet is my best bet for getting help, I thought. Things have been rocky between us with her brother trying to pick fights with Amanda, but Scarlet's not a merciless person. She was the closest one to my side of the hall, and her shoelace wiggled loose. Three. With every step, her size makes me feel inadequate of ever being found. Two. The two of them started giggling at the same time. If I were normal, it wouldn't have sounded so thundering. One. Her foot couldn't have been any closer to me without me losing my pulse completely, the loose shoelace tranquilly floating weightlessly with a sudden stop adjacent to me. My legs sprung as I leaped onto the free-flowing loose shoelace, gripping the course rope for dear life. I was hoisted with her foot and the sound of a doorknob clicking. I had forgotten that I was by the restroom, but there might be a way for me to get her attention still. Up and down, up and down, we made way into an open stall. The metal click of the stall door rang quickly, followed by Scarlet swiftly reaching under her pants and dropping both her pants and panties to knee-height.

I tried to look for some way for me to find a way up to her without invading her privacy, but I knew when stall door lock rang out that it would be impossible. I tried to at least scale the height of the rope leading to the colossal shoe. But suddenly, her fingers hovered over me. Her thumb slipped into the heel of her shoe and quickly left her foot. She raised the shoe toward her chest, while I dangled helplessly around her stomach. She then turned the shoe upside down and banged on it like a drum. Dirt, a rock, and misc. debris fell out of the shoe, but when the shockwave hit me, I had to let go, plummeting to the inside of the toilet. I tried to steer my way to rim of the toilet seat and barely managed to grab onto the porcelain in time.

In front of me lied her bare womanhood. Her pussy was illuminated with a rosy pink, her lips looking parched, and not a hair to be seen. After ogling the colossal vagina, I heard the faint sound of a voice similar to mine, a quiet triangle dinging in the midst of a percussion solo. “Help!!” the faint voice came from below me, from inside the bowl. I pulled myself up onto the toilet seat and looked into the murky waters to see another small man, taped to the front interior side of the bowl. I opened my mouth to try to say something to him, but my voice was washed over by the downpour of Scarlet's golden nectar, hitting the screaming man at full throttle. I ran away from the yellow waterfall, hoping to not get washed away, but I lost my footing and fell into Scarlet's blue panties. I tried to climb out the front side, but I wasn't fast enough. She stood up, darkening my vision with her shadow. She rubbed a gentle cloth against her pussy, tossed it in the toilet, and hoisted her pants up at the same time of the toilet flushing, silencing any scream I tried to make. I was pressed up against her pussy, aromatically filling my lungs with the scent of fresh urine. I thought this was bad, but this is peanut compared to what that man had been dealt.

The toilet went from a roar to a hum, then to no noise at all. An enormous amount of pressure came from just outside her pant's crotch as she adjusted her panties. Scarlet shifted them and giving a quick touch outside, which moved my position so that my head was directly under the parting of her labia, leading to a dry, yet humid, opening. The metal lock released and she left the stall, washed her hands, humming a tune, and took selfies while she waited for her companion. Before long, she came out too, and the duo started heading back to gym class.

 

End Notes:

I'm glad you guys are liking what I've been brewing, the reviews and ratings really help! This is something on the sidelines of my life right now, but I will continue to update whenever I have the free time.
I'm still not at a finite point enough to say whose going to be involved in sexual scenarios and whose gonna be story fodder, but I'm curious on where my story will go.
I hope you all enjoy this so far. Let me know in the reviews!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7144