Life in an Aquarium by faaaks
Summary:

Some people had dogs, some people had cats, and other people had ant-farms. Some people? Owned civilizations.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples, Destruction, Entrapment, Giant, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 26723 Read: 248562 Published: December 29 2017 Updated: February 18 2022

1. Chapter 1 by faaaks

2. Chapter 2 by faaaks

3. Chapter 3 by faaaks

4. Chapter 4 by faaaks

5. Chapter 5 by faaaks

6. Chapter 6 by faaaks

7. Chapter 7 by faaaks

8. Chapter 8 by faaaks

9. Chapter 9 by faaaks

10. Chapter 10 by faaaks

11. Chapter 11 by faaaks

12. Chapter 12 by faaaks

13. Chapter 13 by faaaks

14. Chapter 14 by faaaks

15. Chapter 15 by faaaks

16. Chapter 16 by faaaks

17. Chapter 17 by faaaks

18. Chapter 18 by faaaks

Chapter 1 by faaaks
Author's Notes:

Mostly M/f stuff in the beginning. Not to worry, GTS stuff to come.

Based on world building from Minuss and Kosmita…

-

Nikki casually relaxed in a lawn-chair on a large mountain overlooking the plains below. Most of the immediate area was farmland but in the distance, just barely below the horizon she could see Eclipse City, home to over nine million.

It was a sweltering 80 degrees with no cloud cover whatsoever, much as it had been for the last two weeks. The blonde twenty-two year old didn’t seem to mind though. Wearing nothing but a bikini top and blue jean short-shorts, she seemed content to simply relax in the “sun”.

Thud

Nikki, her phone, the lawn chair, even the entire house moved up and down.

Thud

Everything shuddered once again. The blonde sorority girl began to smirk to herself. 

Thud

There were certain benefits to living here.

The girl’s phone vibrated. Nikki didn’t pick it up, she didn’t need to, to know what it was.

Thud

It was an alert. Some people had dogs, some people had cats, and other people had ant-farms. Andrew? Andrew collected a microputian civilization and Nikki was a citizen.

Andrew was a prodigan. The biggest of the big. Microputians were one inch relatively to Lilliputians, lilliputians were one inch relative to gulliverans, gulliverans were one inch relative to brobdingnagians and brobdingnagians were one inch relative to prodigans. 

It wasn’t just Nikki and Eclipse city in his collection. Last census put the total population in the glass container at almost five billion. He was their owner, a celebrity and to some, their God. 

Nikki craned her neck to see a gigantic well-sculpted forearm thousands of miles away take the “sun” and its metal orbital track off of the table. The sky darkened, lit by his room lamp instead of the dedicated one.

There was a strange whooshing noise and a large gust of air almost blew Nikki over onto the ground.

Nikki gasped. From her perspective on-top of the mountain, the blonde could see one side of the semi-transparent glass containing their civilization being lifted up. The width of a single one of Andrew’s fingers took up the entire side of the horizon and continued well beyond it.

Step

Something swung over to Nikki’s side of the aquarium. The blonde looked at the glass wall to see the beige wall of a hairy thigh.

That’s his left leg, which means…

Nikki slipped her left hand underneath her short-shorts and began to play.

“Oh. Wow.”

She stretched her head up, following that magnificent leg, to see black clothing. 

His briefs!

Everyone knew Andrew wore his underwear around his civilization. Loose clothing had the potential to be catastrophic, he’d done that once and accidentally leveled a city. Never again, he swore. Not that any of the straight women were complaining.

Nikki held up her binoculars to inspect more closely.

I can’t see anything at this distance. It’s too far away.

"Almost"

She heard Andrew speak. She knew he was doing some sort of repairs on the temperature control system, which had broken a few weeks earlier.

He squatted down further and Nikki got a glimpse of what she really wanted to see. 

Through the vast black clothing hovering above, she could just barely see the shape of it. 

"Almost there…"

Andrew squatted even lower, completely darkening her entire neighborhood. Through the outline of the underwear she could see the silhouette of the head of his penis covering her entire sky. 

He’s pitching a tent.

Nikki pulled up her binoculars once again, just in time to see a jumbo-jet crash into his cock, leaving behind an explosion. Jumbo seemed to be a meaningless word though, Nikki knew he couldn’t even see something that small relative to him, much less feel a crash like that.

He’s getting off on it. The blonde realized. 

It wasn’t hard to understand why. He had over five billion microscopic people between his legs. Millions of them were rendered utterly significant by just the head of his dick. If leaned down just a little bit more, he would crush an entire metropolitan area like it was nothing.

Nikki rubbed herself.

Play with us. We’re your toys. Drop us down into your pants. Make us please you. I want to get lost in the forest of your pubes. Crush cities with your awesome power…

She began to moan.

Drown nations in your precum.

The blonde rubbed her clit harder.

Lean forward. Level Eclipse City with your dick.

"And…done"

Andrew stood up, removing his crotch from Nikki’s view.

She frowned, removed her hand from her shorts and licked it.
“Fucking tease”
-
“The chaos wrought by Andrew’s close visit had caused an increase in crime as panic set in. Fortunately, no other deaths other than a plane crash were reported. The repairs to the weather unit were successful though the government has requested that Andrew warn them ahead of time when he planned to make repairs of that nature in the future.”

Nikki listened to her radio as she drove into Eclipse city for a meeting with her sorority sisters, and smiled. Yeah right. Like he would deign to talk to the government. I don’t listen to the local ant colony, I don’t see a reason why he should.

She parked her car and walked inside. The house was abuzz with what had happened yesterday.

“Did you see…”

“I nearly…”

It had been generally accepted that Andrew was extremely attractive but their recent up close experience left them all wanting for more.

“Anna”

Nikki walked up to a tall skinny brunette with glasses and hugged her. “Nikki. It’s good to see you.” The blonde was short, only coming up to Anna’s generous chest. 

The blonde waved to Becky a redheaded girl, even shorter than she was.

“Where’s Jessica?”

“Still in her room.”

She always liked bigger sized class guys, heh.

Anna took the lead as she was often inclined to do. “Break is coming up and we need somewhere to go. Any ideas?”

The girls were mute for an extremely long moment.

Nikki was the one to break the silence.

“Oh, come on, we’re all thinking it. Let’s go camping in Andrew’s pants.”

“Could we even survive?”

“There are rumors of microputian cities there.”

Becky rolled her eyes. “Well, if it’s a rumor then it must be true.”

“Oh come on. Where’s your sense of adventure? ” Nikki leaned up to Becky. “Aren’t you just a little bit curious?”

“Curious about what?”

“About how big he is?”

“Everyone knows he’s over twenty one thousand miles tall…Right. Not what you meant.”

A crowd of sorority sisters started to gather around them.

“Hey, I’m interested in going.”

“Me too.”

“All of us want to join, if you’re running a trip.”

Becky seemed almost at a loss for words. “Well, it’s Jessica’s turn to pick the trip anyway.”

“Yeah, right and she’s totally going to disagree with that idea.”

“How are we going to get there anyway. It’s not like we can call him.”

“I may have a few ideas on that front…”

Chapter 2 by faaaks
Author's Notes:

More M/f stuff.

-

Jessica’s blinds were down, her room mostly dark except for the backlight of a large television. The images displayed were all different perspectives of Andrew’s visit the other day. When everyone had a camera in their pocket, there was no shortage of footage.

The door was locked as it had been for the last few hours as the petite but busty brunette wasted no time “inspecting” the new pictures.

She tapped a button and paused the slideshow. It wasn’t a natural picture, so much as it was a labelled collage showing Andrew’s body parts on a microputian scale. The very first part of the collage was a curly hair from his inner thigh compared the renowned microputian Adventure skyscraper.  At over a fifteen hundred feet tall, it was one of the tallest buildings in the aquarium.  Andrew’s leg hair was over twice as twice as wide as the Adventure skyscraper was tall!

Other distances where showcased, like his middle finger was compared to the distance from Eclipse city to Mountain town, over a two hour flight!

Jess pouted when it became clear his dick wasn’t compared to anything, but the collage did end with a picture of Andrew’s perfect ass blocking out the light, darkening the entire aquarium of five billion people.

I just wish…he’d do more with us.

Jess shoved both hands down her yoga pants and let her imagination run wild….

-

Jessica awoke standing on an ornate balcony, overlooking a fleshy pink cliff.  The wind blew her brunette hair and she shivered in her golden dress. The air was cold up here, truth to be told she preferred to spend time in the forest below, except for events like the one she planned.

“Milady’s drink.” a tall servant woman handed the brunette a glass of wine. “And entertainment.” As well as her laptop and placed them down at a nearby table.

Of course she had a manor here on the tip of his penis. She had mansions everywhere along her God-boyfriend’s body. A manor on the tip of his dick, a mansion in his pubes, a house in his happy trail and a home on his chest.

She tapped a button on her laptop. It was microputian news network, MNN. The stream showed footage from a helicopter, a behemoth fleshy column pierced the sky while his hairy balls completely overshadowed the nearby Eclipse cityscape.  The microputian civilization was no longer in the aquarium but on the floor and exposed.

He hadn’t yet deliberately caused damage, sitting down his gargantuan legs straddled around the entire civilization. His balls were just on the edge of populated areas and his cock far, far above them.

The MNN banner read, “Andrew showcases domination of microputians. Billions hold their breath.”

A worried news anchor spoke from the helicopter. “We now go live on the ground with Sarah.”

The screen changed to an attractive woman in a business suit standing in front of a skyline of glass skyscrapers with an entirely pink sky behind it.

“It’s chaos here as Andrew has decided to show us what is between his legs. He hasn’t touched any populated areas, but...” a group of people ran past her on camera, “the proximity has caused something of a panic.”

There was a terrible sound and the newswoman and the nearby crowd were knocked off their feet.  Jessica, who was so high up on-top of his dick she was unable to see the ground, just felt the “ground” shift a little.

On the computer screen, a nearby ball hair easily miles long, hovering high above the skyline kissed the ground with a colossal thud, only narrowly missing the city.

“As you can see, there is quite a bit of danger. No one knows what Andrew’s intentions are, he seems content just to show off. Only small numbers of people have evacuated. Others have stated their intention to climb him. Experts have suggested it’s impossible, his dick alone is over eighteen hundred miles long.”

The camera panned up to the sky to the erect cock, so large it appeared to be nothing more than an infinite pink wall.

Jessica licked her full lips, taking in the sight of Andrew dominating billions of people with nothing more than his erect cock. She put on a headset.

“I can taste their fear.”

Her voice was low and husky.

“Now, I want you to stroke it.”

Jessica’s own world turned black as Andrew gripped his cock and began to pump.

Stroke

Fingers larger than cities came down from the heavens through the clouds and moved up and down the shaft.

Sarah was thrown off her feet once again as she stared up in awe. “He appears to be…masturbating”

Stroke

The whole city violently shook. Trains were derailed. Cars were tossed hundreds of feet. Buildings crumbled from the vibrations. People were like ragdolls, completely helpless to the force displayed here.

Stroke

“Yesss. Keep going Andrew! Show them how big you are.” Jessica screamed into her microphone as she fooled with herself through her dress.

“You’re our God. We’re your toys.”

Stroke

Andrew inched forward, his balls plowing over mite-sized buildings and countless microbes without care.

The God moaned. The voice was deep, full of pleasure. Evidently he enjoyed the feeling of crushing little microputian structures underneath him. Millions of people watching trembled, in awe, in fear, in pleasure and from the physical force.

“I know you like that.” Jessica joined her god in groans of pleasure, as his hands moved up and down.

“The people of Sunset haven’t felt your presence.”

Sunset was a city on the opposite side of the aquarium with a population nearly double that of Eclipse city. While Andrew’s legs surrounded the other two sides, the western side of the aquarium wasn’t directly exposed. Still though, it was easily within arm’s reach.

“They’re your sex toys. I want to watch you play with them.”

Andrew leaned over. Tens of millions watched a chiseled arm reach over them. With just his index and middle finger he lifted an entire city and easily brought it between his legs.

The audio from the MNN stream was still playing, the newswoman had pointlessly fled some time ago.  The screams from the inhabitants underneath his balls, intensified and Jessica’s own fun had only intensified with them.

The city below Eclipse, wasn’t fortunate. Leaning over had consequences and his dick and balls had plowed through most of its buildings.

Stroke

Andrew brought the city to the head of his penis, right in view of its inhabitants. With another planet shattering groan, Jess held on for dear life to see an ocean cum shoot out right out from under her soaking herself and covering the taken city…

-

Jessica was shaken from her fantasy to hear her door being knocked.

“Jessica! Get your hands out of your panties.”

She reflexively pulled them out of her completely soaked yoga pants.

“You’re never gonna guess where we’re going for vacation!”

 

End Notes:

-

Please give me reviews. I feed on them and it's the only way to improve.

Chapter 3 by faaaks

From Andrew's perspective.
-
I laid down on my bed bored on a Friday night. I was far too tired to go out, yet I wanted to do something more than just sit in front of the idiot box the rest of the evening. 

I smirked as pulled out my phone out of my jeans pocket and glanced over to my little civilization in an aquarium, roughly ten feet away. 

All day, every day I was constantly hounded with phone calls from my microputians. Imagine if you had God’s cellphone number or email address, wouldn’t you want to talk? 

Most of the time these calls just ended up unnoticed by me, there were literally millions of them, every day. But on nights I was bored like this, I trawled through them to see if I found anything interesting.

“Can you make it stop raining?” one of them asked
I could, but I won’t.

Some people were selfish praying for money, others just wanted help to get themselves back on their feet. I pitied the latter, but I couldn’t afford to be bothered by the requests of five billion people.

“Play with us”. It was a picture of a stunning brunette woman, probably a few years older than myself. It was just a picture of her magnificent chest and her face.

I smiled. I got a lot of female attention.

“I want you to smother my city under your balls. Sweep away millions with your shaft. I want to swim in your cum. I want the population of whole cities to live in your underwear.”

I felt my shaft grow through my boxers hitting my jeans. I undid my belt and removed the latter.

Were there tinies down in my crotch there still? I had certainly stuffed millions of them down there before. Were there survivors of those “expeditions”? Did they make a life in between my thighs? 

What was it like to live in the shadow of my dick? Did they carve buildings out of my pubic hair? Did they enjoy the musky air? I loved it when microputians enjoyed me playing with them.

I walked over to the aquarium and stared down below. My bulge went up against the glass. I wanted them, badly. So much so it almost hurt. 

But…I refrained from reaching in to grab untold millions of them. I worked to build this aquarium, it took time and effort. These people worshipped me, if only for my size but still.

I had other city populations in glass cases in my apartment that I didn’t care as much about, but I think I had a different idea. I smiled as I pulled out my phone and began to text.
-
It wasn’t long until the doorbell rang. It was two chimes instead of the usual three, indicative that whoever it was, was a brobdinagian not a prodigan. 

I grinned. My guest had arrived. I opened the door and looked down to see blonde woman, roughly an inch tall. Right next to her was a scale red pickup truck. She wore a white t-shirt and some impossibly short cargo-shorts showcasing an incredibly well defined ass.

“Andrew!”

She ran up and hugged my right big-toe.

“Sam.”

I laughed as her hugs tickled my foot.

She gazed up at me. “You’re in your underwear”.

I grinned. “And? There isn’t anyone out right now aside from you.”
Without waiting for her permission, I grabbed her pickup truck and herself and brought them to my room. 

Heh, pickup truck. My cock was bursting through my underwear and Samantha offered a knowing cat-like grin as I carried her. “You’re that excited to see me?”

I blushed. “…Yeah.”

She grinned wickedly, “Don’t worry, the feeling is mutual.” Sam eyed the bed as a lay down. “Put me down near your feet” 

I lay down legs spread while the blonde began to climb on-top of my ankle. Her little steps tickled and took several tries, but eventually she made to the top of my foot. She than began to jog up my right leg, her perfect ass jiggling the whole way.

It didn’t take her long to make it past my knees and as soon as she made to my upper thigh, I raised my knee sending her tumbling down to my crotch.

“Weee!” She shouted in excitement as she comfortably landed on my boxer-briefs. Wasting no-time, she crawled into my pant-leg. 
“Wow” I grinned. I felt a pleasant sensation on my balls. She was licking them.

The sensation stopped as I felt her crawl up my pubes and poke her head out of the elastic onto my abs.

“I like this place. It’s cozy. What’s the rent?”

I laughed. “I think we can work out some sort special arrangement for you.” I eyed my still erect cock.

“I know that, but first…I have two surprises for you.” Sam stood out from underneath my boxers.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out something. I strained my eyes to be able to see. I reached over and grabbed my glasses and zoomed in on the beautiful woman standing on-top of me. 

The glasses allowed me to view the smaller races better, within limits. It wasn’t my microscope, so I couldn’t see microputians with any clarity, but a brobdinagian? That was easily within its capabilities.
I zoomed in on Sam and gasped at her beauty. Her shorts really didn’t leave much to the imagination and with the glasses I could see a wet spot on the camel toe on her shorts.

With my index finger I gently rubbed chest up and down.

“Mm….Feels good, but don’t you want to see the surprise?”

I zoomed in further on the case. I recognized it, it was a carrier for holding someone of a smaller race.

“I caught these two gulliverans using microputians as sex toys a few days ago.”

Sam opened the case to reveal a couple, a man and a woman.

“And I thought, hey. How would they like it someone else used them?”
Both were extremely attractive, both were naked and both cowered under my gaze.

“Put on your headphones.” I demanded.

Neither moved. “Put on your headphones” I hovered my hand over them, and both complied, if a little slowly.

“I now own you. You’re my toys. Both of you go into my boxers, my female pet will lick my cock while my male pet will watch.” I didn’t ask for their names.

I watched Sam finger herself through her cargo shorts, obviously turned on by my power play. 

The girl needed no further instructions, enthusiastically slipping in. I couldn’t even feel her. The male was more hesitant.

I moved my finger over him and hovered ominously. “You do not want to defy me.”

He ran in, terrified for his life. 

They were both little specks, I couldn’t even feel them.

Sam beamed up at me. “And now for the second surprise. Take a look at the bed of the pickup. Meanwhile, I’m going to make sure your new slaves are doing their job.”

She crawled back into my boxers.

I got out of the bed and walked to the little truck. 

I heard the microphone crackle to life. It was Sam. “Well, the female has certainly taken her new job seriously.”

My phone vibrated and I received a video of a lithe naked woman enthusiastically grinding up and down a small part of the base of my dick. 

I couldn’t even feel her.

“Her boyfriend on the other hand” Sam’s voice echoed through the mic. The camera panned to the guy surrounded by towering hair, unwilling to look.

She easily plucked him up. “Your god ordered you to watch. Perhaps you want to spend the evening in the other side of his underwear.”
I could hear her grin. “That’d be pretty hot, trapped underneath his flawless ass, only to be squashed unnoticed. He’s what five miles tall compared to you? His ass would be the size of a moon. Truth to be told, I’m a little jealous. ”

She placed a hand on my cock.

“Keep going. You’re doing great” Sam encouraged the girl at her feet.
She rubbed her hand on it up and down. “You get to experience all of this much closer than I possibly could.”

Sam raised the gulliveran higher. “On the other hand, why should you be rewarded? There are literally millions of people who would happily die under his ass.”

She flipped the phone around showing herself offering a predatory grin underneath the cowering gulliveran. “I’ve always enjoyed the taste of tiny men” and promptly dropped him in her mouth.

“Wait, don’t kill him yet.”

I reached into my boxers and grabbed Sam and by extension the gulliveran she was carrying in her mouth. 

I held her open over my own mouth. “Do you mind? I promise I won’t hurt you.”

She spat out the gulliveran into her hands. “Go for it.”

“You probably want to hold on.” She told the tinier tiny trembling in her fingers.

I dropped them both down and sloshed them around with my tongue.
“Tastes good” I mumbled

I could feel her kick. I enjoyed her struggle. After a moment I spat her out, she was covered in saliva, along with the terrified speck.
She grinned through her frazzled soaked hair. “You know me so well. I love to be thrown around.”

“Oh right, the surprise.” I remembered and walked over to the brobdinagian truck. Inspecting the bed, I found a glass case, one I was very familiar with. It held a tiny dotted landscape, as if I were inspecting a satellite. It was a dozen microputian cities!

“Drop the tiny onto the glass case” I ordered Sam as I gently lowered the two to the truck. 

I watched her place the gulliveran on top the case. My saliva stuck him to the glass, making it impossible for him to move.

He was a gulliveran, roughly a 64th of an inch tall, well within the discernibility limits of my vision but an insignificant little speck. Below the glass wall were microputians. The gulliveran was as large to them, as I was to him. The little mote would have appeared to be like a six mile god to them. Yet here he was, trapped in my spit, unable to move.

I picked up the case, it was about the length of the pointer finger to my knuckle and held it over my mouth.

“No!” I heard a little, pathetic scream on the mic.

I gave the glass a nice, long lick with my tongue and then swallowed, not even tasting him.

I wondered what the littles saw through the glass. A six mile tall god consumed by a giant pink wall of tongue. 

My phone buzzed. It read “50,132,103”

“What’s that?”

I picked the blonde up and put her on my shoulder.

“The population of the glass in your hand.”

Wow. I brought the population up to my penis to compare. The head of my dick alone completely dwarfed their civilization. 

I wanted them now. I finally dropped my underwear. 

Sam looked down past my chest to my legs. “I wonder if Kacey is still there.”

“Kacey?”

“The gulliveran in your pubic hair.”

Oh, her. “Well, she’s more than welcome to play with the microputians too.”

I gently took off the top of the case, laid down in bed and put it face up at the base of my cock. 

“Put me down there.” Sam commanded. I took her off my shoulder and put her right near the case.

I turned my microphone to a microputian frequency. “Leave the case” 

I thundered to the microbes between my legs. “My forest is your new home now. Anyone still there after five minutes will be crushed. Kacey will help you move.”

I changed my frequency back to gulliveran. “Kacey!”
“Mmm…Yes, my God.”

“Help move the microputians to their new home. You can have fun with them, if you want.”

Sam for her part was content just to straddle the city. She had stripped herself of her clothes and was content just to masturbate. Either to my giant dick in the sky or the microscopic civilization between her legs, I didn’t care. 

For my part I just stroked myself, juts careful enough not to tip over the civilization killing millions accidentally. 

Five minutes came and went. 

Kacey spoke up. “There are still a few million microputians that need to move.” 

I didn’t care. The microbes needed to learn that I kept my word. I plucked the case from my pubes, careful not to grab the small speck-like goddess. I dumped its remaining contents right under my ass and put the glass piece itself on a nearby counter. 

I shifted my weight back and easily crushed the remaining microputians, snuffing out countless lives, with a satisfying crunch.

“Now, get me off.” The order was directed at everybody, though my pubes’ smallest inhabitants couldn’t really do much of anything. They could only watch their God play around with a smaller Goddess and a much smaller six mile tall Goddess. The view from their new home must have been spectacular.

Sam threw herself against my erect cock. It moved a little bit.
“Climb me.”

The inch tall woman tried straddling my erect cock and using her legs to push herself up. She made it a few feet, only to stumble back down into my hair. 

How many countless people did she crush? 

She wasn’t going to get me off so I grabbed Sam, the goddess who had abducted them in my hand and used her to stroke myself.

Her small arms moved up and down, with my hand. 

I heard Kacey moan over the microphone. “Microputians taste good, mmm...”

“Wait, let me try.” I dropped Sam back down into the inhabited forest, who herself fell to her hands and knees. 

My body shivered as she licked up uncountable microbes. 

She moved around my crotch, from forest to shaft to pubes consuming their new residents by the hundreds of thousands.

Stroke.

One last pump sent me over the edge and a stream of cum poured out of my cock. I saw the little speck of Kacey move over to the liquid and began to bathe herself in it. 

“Ah…” I watched Sam bask in the afterglow. “Don’t worry Andrew, there are still plenty survivors for us to play with later.”

I smiled as I grabbed the speck-like Kacey, put her in her new home. I then put my underwear back on, trapping immeasurable number of people there. I hoped they had headphones, I would want to talk to my new citizens later. 

End Notes:

Please review or comment.

Chapter 4 by faaaks

“Well?” the sorority crowd turned to the blonde expectantly. Getting the attention of the man who literally owned their world was not going to be easy. Getting stuffed into his pants was going to be even harder.

“My aunt is the Spokeswoman.” Nikki smirked

“Bullshit!” Becky shook her head as the other girls were nodding in agreement with her skepticism.

Five billion people needed a voice to be heard to talk to their God. While everyone had the technology to literally call him in their pocket, in practice he ignored it. No one could blame him. There were far too many people for him to possibly pay attention to. Sometimes he would flip through the messages bored and talk to his subjects but to get noticed took someone to be very lucky…or very unlucky depending on his mood.

The Spokeswoman was the person who was authorized to speak on behalf of five billion to their god. A diplomat of consummate skill, she was idolized by many and renowned across the aquarium.

Nikki pulled out her phone and showed her sorority sisters a picture of the face they all recognized, an attractive, tall brunette woman in her mid-30s, right next to Nikki herself.

“That’s my Aunt Carly.”

“Why didn’t you tell us this before?”

“It never came up and honestly, I didn’t want the attention.”

Anna adjusted her glasses up and down in thought. “What are you going to ask her? Will she really let us talk to Andrew without knowing why? “

“No… but I think I can convince her anyways.”

-

It was only a few minutes later that Nikki was on the phone with her aunt. The girls listened in nearby.

“Aunty Carly!”

“Nikki!  To what do I owe the pleasure?”

“I’d like to speak with Andrew.” The blonde cut right to the chase.

“I’m surprised this is the first time you’ve asked that. Sure, I’ll see you get that chance.”

“Really!”

“Yep. Not the first time Andrew has met my friends.” Nikki smiled darkly. She knew her aunt was in a coveted position. Getting Andrew to ‘talk’ to a potential threat was a very fast way to remove that threat.

“I’ll ask him to call you when he can.”

“Best. Aunt. Ever.”

“You know it!”

-

The sorority didn’t need to wait five minutes for Nikki’s phone began to ring. The blonde stared. What does one say to a God? She didn’t even think about how to address him! What if he gets angry and smashes the aquarium?

Nikki took a deep breath and answered with a cheerful “Hello!”

“Hi, is this Nikki?” Everyone recognized Andrew’s voice immediately. A deep baritone, gentlemanly and polite.

She grinned. “Yes it is.”

“Your aunt told me you wanted to talk.”

“Yep. Just a casual chat.”

Andrew chuckled loudly, shaking the sorority house and presumably the rest of the aquarium. In prodigan terms he wasn’t that far away.

“How was your day?”

“Same ol’. Same ol’. Get up. Go to work. Get home. Relax. You’re a college senior right? I graduated only last year.”

“Yep. Spring break is coming up, so I’m hyped about that.”

“Really? I’ve heard Eclipse city is a lot of fun when everyone is on break.”

“Yeah… we did that two years ago, but this time I’m thinking something different, something a little bit more…unique.”

“What might that be?” Her friends waved their hands and mouthed at her in a futile attempt to stop her answer.

“Your briefs” Becky and Anna both face-palmed simultaneously.

Andrew was silent for a long moment and then laughed again, but harder this time. Glasses fell from the table, spilling water. Books were thrown from their shelves landing on the floor and the girls bounced in their seats as the prodigan chuckled.

“I like you, little speck. You’ve got spunk. There aren’t that many littles that have come outright and said what they wanted. Show me what you look like.”

It was a simple matter of turning the audio call into a video one.

Nikki held up her phone so he could see the entire sorority. “Pretty. Yeah, consider yourselves welcome…under one condition…. Stick your hands in your pants, Nikki.”

 “Umm…I’m in public.”

“You are under no obligation, just that if you don’t, the elastic on my boxers is closed to your sorority. If you want to live on me, as billions of microputians already do, you must pay rent. Rent is your freedom. If you live on me, you must do what I say without hesitation. You will be my playthings. You specks are far too small to play with properly, but I enjoy the thought of you watching me and enjoying the show.”

A being capable of ending everything she had ever known was telling her to masturbate in public. With just his pinky finger he could casually snuff out the lives of tens of millions of people. That energy was focused on telling her, demanding her that she play with herself.  Social norms, rules, laws, morals they were all just a courtesy. He listened to them as a fiction to comfort his pets. If he wanted something from the microputians, he got it, no question asked, for the alternative was too terrible to think about.

What did it matter if she had to obey him when they camped out in his pubes? She along with everyone she had ever known had to anyway.  Their whole civilization was just a plaything for a god, an astonishingly hot god.

The power he had over them wasn’t as overwhelming as when he squatted over them just a few hours ago, but somehow now more real than ever.  God, it turned her on so much. She needed to see everything up close.

Nikki propelled her hands into her jeans ignoring the looks of shock from her sorority sisters.

“What are you doing?” Becky demanded as Nikki furiously masturbated, driven mad with lust by his power play. “Don’t you have any shame at all?”  The red-head stared at the moaning blonde.

“Don’t you?” She angrily asked the phone with god on the line.

“Girl, I have hundreds of cities on my body each populated with tens of millions of people. Do you really think I’m bothered by the likes of public masturbation? Your friend”, he offered an arrogant smile, “just has a better sense of perspective.”

“Mmmm…” the blonde moaned. A wet-spot visibly began to form between Nikki’s legs.

“And here I thought Jess would be the one who couldn’t control herself.” Anna joked to a smattering of chuckles.

“Let me show you what I mean”

A video appeared on the phone. It was Andrew, only in some black boxer briefs, his erect dick hanging out the side laying down in his bed.

On his hairy thigh lay some sort of bauble in a clear plastic container.

“What is that on your leg?” Becky commanded

“Some microputian cities. Population is about thirty million.”

The head of his dick easily dwarfed the metropolises. Pink flesh hovered above the population, probably quite ominously, it was difficult to see on the phone camera. “What…what are you going to do with them?”

“I’m not sure” Andrew took his index finger and spun the container on this thigh around like a top as he casually contemplated the fate of millions.

“Lick it!” Anna leaned over Becky’s shoulder to the phone.

Andrew grinned. “With pleasure.” He picked it up and gave it good long lick with his tongue.

“You monster!” Becky thundered.

“Oh relax. It’s covered in plastic. The people in there are completely fine.” He held up the container to show them.  “Might be shaken up a little bit though.” the prodigan grinned.

“Where do you girls want to go anyway?”

“What do you mean?” Anna answered.

“My briefs are a pretty huge place by your standards. Hundreds of miles wide and the environment changes. Most of the cities are scattered around in my pubes. It tends to be safer for them down there. The base of my cock though probably gives you easy access to most of the sights. I’m told the view from the tip of my dick is spectacular. If you’re feeling adventurous, my balls could be a fun spot to get lost in. Those wrinkles are like canyons to you. The cities are all encased in a protective bubble to shield them from everyday movements. Getting from one place to another takes hours of travel, little flecks that you are.” The god winked on camera.

“We’ll have to talk among ourselves. That really is a lot of ground to cover.” Anna noted.

“Sure. Just let me know and I will pick all of you up tomorrow.”

“Andrew! I just have one request.” Nikki stopped playing with herself for a moment.

“What’s that?”

“I want to see how a God cums while I’m there.”

 

Chapter 5 by faaaks
Author's Notes:

 

Before the girls could discuss the plan of their trip, Nikki’s phone audibly vibrated and the blonde picked it up without hesitation. She recognized the number easily. It was a text from Andrew.


“I’ve been told this is the comprehensive guide for tourists. Enjoy.” 
Attached was an internet link to a free e-book.


The sorority girl quickly downloaded it. “Living upon a God: A Microputian Tourist’s guide.” She read the title aloud, catching the attention of the other girls who suddenly started to pay attention.


“Andrew is big. At tens of thousands of miles tall, worshiped as a God by billions, their owner, he is undoubtedly near the center of life for all who live in His aquarium. Yet, for all that his lights control the sky or his glass walls define our borders, we don’t have much physical interaction with him. When we do have that interaction, it tends to be by accident, and the results are always catastrophic. 
It couldn’t be more different upon Andrew’s body itself. Also a home to billions, ordinary citizens live the impact of his daily life. If he sweats or takes a shower, the cities flood. When he moves, the ground shakes. When he lays down, direction of gravity changes. How does civilization survive when he goes to the gym? How do the cities remain intact when he moves? How does a population of billions survive when their God masturbates on a daily basis? Find the answers to those questions and more in this definitive guide.”

Nikki quickly flipped to the next few pages and spotted several maps. Each chart was labelled with a given body part. 

“The head.”


No. Too boring.


“The Chest.”


Hot but nope.


“The Abdomens”


Nope.


“The Ass.”


Maybe….but we decided on the…


“The Crotch.”


Jackpot!


It had a preface.


“By far the most populous among Andrew’s body the crotch is a target destination for many visitors. The population between his legs is unknown but rough estimates put it at approximately two billion. The area is for the especially adventurous sort, with a vast forest of pubic hair to explore, millions of temples and an up-close experience of how a God has fun. Be warned, interaction with our living world here is the most exciting but also the most dramatic. Millions of tourists foolishly leave shielded areas only to die in the vast expanse of His body.”


There map had hundreds of cities, in a network of bubble-like shields. Dozens of them were on the head of Andrew’s dick, many of them concentrated around the very top. There were relatively few on the shaft, mostly described by the guide as “Stops on the journey upward”. Too many to count were speckled throughout his vast forest of pubic hair. His balls were simply marked as “Unknown territory”. The guide read. ”The seemingly infinite number of canyons has made charting his balls a near impossible task. As an area of relative safety from his daily movements, there are an uncountable number of un-shielded towns hidden in those caves. Definitely a place for an adventurer among adventurers. ”


“Ok Girls, I’ve got a plan. We’ll start in the city of A God’s Whim, at the top of his cock. It’s the largest city on the head of his dick, at twenty five million people and caters to our type of tourism.”


Becky frowned. “What is our type of tourism?”


Nikki beamed. “Call it a religious experience. I want to get as close to a God as I can possibly get.”


Becky’s frown deepened. “How is he a God? He’s just a prodigan! ”


“A prodigan who can wipe out our entire civilization on a whim. We’re literally his property. He could do anything he wants to us, entirely without repercussions. He’s worshipped by billions of people. His body hosts countless of us, Becky. He’s a true God by any definition, wouldn’t you say? Think about the other day when he squatted over us. If he squatted just a teeny tiny bit lower, he would have smushed tens of millions of people, and he probably wouldn’t even have noticed.  I squat, no one gives a shit. He squats, he could end civilizations. Are you really not attracted to that kind of power?”

The red-head shook her head vehemently, “No. He’s disgusting.” 


The girls stared at Becky and shook their heads. 


“Anyway, after landing on the tip of his dick and spending some time there. We could take the multi-day tram ride down the shaft into the base. There are more populated cities there. ”


“Wait!” Jess blurted out. “Which side of his dick is the tram on?”She blushed. “Sorry”


The blonde smiled as she flipped to the relevant page in the guide book. “Asking the important questions.”


“Top side. Bottom side trams would have gotten crushed between his shaft and balls when his dick deflated from an erection. ”

“..Has that happened?”


“I can’t find an example of it in the guide, but honestly. It wouldn’t surprise me.”


Jessica had more questions. “What happens if he starts beating off while we’re there?”


Becky looked as she were about to faint from the very idea.


“You mean, aside us getting the ride of a lifetime with a billion others and the pictures to prove it?” 


Nikki smirked as she flipped through the guide. “The shielding will protect us, though we’ll still be thrown around a lot. Good. It would be boring if we didn’t feel anything.”


“Apparently, it’s one of the most popular events to see among tourists.” The blonde sorority girl read from the guide again. “Andrew masturbating is one of the most popular events for tourists to see. With the head of his dick crowding hundreds of thousands of additional visitors for the semi-daily event, it has remained popular despite how often it is. In much the same way that fireworks are viewed in other microputian cities, a prodigan cumming represents an explosion infinitely more intense and entertaining. Participation is encouraged among female guests, provided they help out publicly to show their devotion. A must see event.”


Nikki not so subtly licked her lips. “I think we’ve got a good idea of what the trip will look like. Now to start packing. I will send all of you a list” The girls left the room, all of them save one grinning from ear to ear.


Once everyone except Becky and Nikki were gone, Becky stood defiantly. “I’m not going.”


 “How do you think Andrew would react? He could be fine with it or he might be upset and decide to poke our town with a little finger, killing everyone for a speck dared to defy Him. ”


The blonde pulled out her phone once more and flashed a devilish grin. “Shall we ask Him?”


The short redhead stared at the slightly taller blonde and then relented. “You win.”


Nikki put away her phone, the threat of a wrathful god now gone.  “I thought so.

Relax, this is going to be great!” The short blonde left to go back. “Later Becky!”


Alone in the room, Becky’s false smile turned into a frown. “Fucking bitch.” 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Been a while. Sorry about that.

Please leave a review, I feed off them. 

Chapter 6 by faaaks
Author's Notes:

More from the perspective of the giant

-

The storefront was a little hole in the wall on the outskirts of the city. The smaller races didn’t have any rights at all but that didn’t mean that owning a few of them wasn’t frowned upon in public. I tended to keep quiet about my aquarium unless I knew what their reaction was going to be.

Still, no one wanted to actually write a law to protect them. Every prodigan enjoyed being in a position of superiority, even if they never wanted to admit it.

The other races made quiet motions of protest, but really, they couldn’t do anything about it. What would the brobdinagians going to do, actually try to fight the four hundred foot tall monster?

There were always people like me, who wanted to own a handful of them as toys, pets and playthings. I knew they were people, I just didn’t care.

This created a small industry, if you ignore the awful pun. Every so often, someone would abduct some littles and sell them on the open market. Naturally, the number of littles depended greatly on their size. Microputians were sold by the tens of millions. Not that they were really noticed, microputians added ten times that number to their population every day.

I walked into the shop and made a beeline for my preferred aisle. I zoomed past the inch-tall brobdinagians trapped in cages, the small gulliveran cities, the Lilliputian landscapes until finally, I reached the microputian continents.

I picked up two large glass bowls each with a covering and each one the size of my hand. They were so many micros in here the label just indicated the population as “Many millions”.

I brought my face up and stared at the inside, completely fascinated. I couldn’t see any man-made structures at all, the largest things they have ever built, completely microscopic.  I grinned at the thought that they could definitely see me.

What did they think about my brown eyes, hundreds of miles wide, malevolently casting down at them? I knew most were terrified but there were always those few who…understood their place in the natural order.

I felt my dick harden underneath my blue jeans at the power I held over them.

Belatedly, I realized that there was another labelling. “If you have a communication headset, tune into this frequency to talk to a random inhabitant.”

Hell, yeah.

I pulled out my headset and changed the settings accordingly.

“He…Hello?” A female voice answered fearfully. I didn’t know about microputian headsets but on prodigan ones, you could see the size and basic information about them on an app designed to correspond with the headset.

Her name was Nicole, a twenty four year old junior news reporter.

The microputian bowl was on a shelf eye level with me. All of them could see my face take up the heavens, I was sure.

“Hello” My lips curled into a dangerous smile.

“You…you’re…”

“Yes.” I let out a toothy grin.

She finally seemed to regain her composure after a moment.

“…What do you intend to do with us?”

I let the answer hang for a dramatic moment. “Use you as a sex toy.” I told her honestly, and by extension everyone else.

“You’re going to …”

“I was think about just drowning you in my cum, but I would get a certain satisfaction with using your civilization to actually beat myself off. I could just trap all of you in my briefs, or, I could enslave all of you and force you to (at least attempt) get me off. Would you like the idea if I get a prodigan woman to suck you off my dick? So many ideas…so few playthings.”

I heard the microputian Nicole stutter. “You’re …you’re…”

I get the feeling she wanted to insult me but decided halfway that maybe insulting her new god was a bad idea.

“You can’t…you can’t do this.” The microputian sounded desperate and hysterical.

“But I can.” I then turned off the headset. I had no interest in dealing with frantic, panicking toys. I wanted worshippers, begging to be played with.

I eyed the other bowl and smiled. While this one would serve to be my sex toy, the other one’s population would immigrate to the aquarium and know me only as a benevolent god. There wasn’t any particular reason for choosing one group of microputians over the other, it was just luck to be quite frank.

I gently picked up both bowls and head over to the counter to pay.

There was a short (relatively speaking) busty blonde girl wearing a very low-cut shirt and glasses, reading a book. I didn’t recognize her and I placed the two bowls down.

“You’re new.” I observed.

“Just joined last week.”

“Regular customer?” She asked.

I smiled “A little bit.”

The blonde prodigan looked down noticing the bowls on the table. “Microputians huh? What do you plan on doing with them?”

Microputians weren’t the most popular item in the store. Most prodigans liked to see their toys, they were just too small, but that didn’t mean they weren’t looked down upon.

“I was going to put them in my aquarium.” I told her a half truth.

The girl frowned slightly, “I see.”

“Why what would you do with them?” I asked her.

“Probably something similar.”

I handed her the few bucks I owed the store (microputians were ludicrously cheap, they’re everywhere) and then left eagerly.

-

It was only after I arrived in my apartment that I realized the blonde clerk was probably about as cruel to the littles as I was. Oh well, I’ll be back soon enough to correct that mistake for now though…

One bowl of microputian cities was already next to the aquarium, ready for me to move them over, completely oblivious to how I was going to treat the other. Despite them being right next to each other on the shelf, getting the different civilizations to communicate across even short prodigan distances was effectively impossible. In fact, I was reasonably sure that a number of them didn’t realize they were an item for sale in a prodigan store. How could they, when they could only physically see ten miles on their scale to the horizon? More than likely they were from different parts of Microputia and sealed prior to even being placed on the shelf.

The bowl of billions of littles sat in the middle of my bed. I took off my shirt, socks and jeans, leaving only my tight briefs on, as I straddled, pitching a tent for all to see, but did not touch the little civilization.

I removed the cover and turned on the headset.

“How am I going to play with you?” I wondered aloud.

 

 

End Notes:

A/N: That’s not a rhetorical question. If you were living in that city, how would you like to be played with?

Chapter 7 by faaaks
Author's Notes:

More M/f stuff. 


-
Mary stretched as she yawned, as she woke up from a good night’s sleep. The blonde former college girl, smiled to herself as she began to dress herself. 


She knew she was one of the lucky ones. Most people didn’t even survive, much less retain actual property, what the rest called, the event. 


Mary’s entire world, not just her neighborhood and her city but everyone within ten thousand miles was uprooted from the ground and placed...here.


The problem was, no one knew quite where here really was. It was deeply forested, with gargantuan brown trees towering right up to the sky. The “trees” lacked leaves of any kind and were sort of like massive spires.  The trees were big too, 45 miles in diameter on average. No one knew how tall they were, no one had the equipment to climb into the vast sky. The forest seemed to go on forever. Despite not knowing what the trees really were, it was decided after the event, to rebuild the city with a large tree as the basis for the shelter.Mary knew it was a wise decision. This place was plagued with heavy rainfall and tremors. Clean rain fell daily like clockwork from unknown skies well-beyond the altitude of the trees. It was a nice convenient source of freshwater, but they had groundwater too.  The tremors though… that was the real problem. Less predictable than the rain, the daily (at least) earthquakes easily shook even the mighty trees, causing them to bend.


The ground itself was a sort of pinkish color, not that many citizens really saw it that often. The city itself was built in levels in the tree, in a marvel of engineering. Inhabitants first took pulleys and then lifts to the various parts of the city. When the government wanted to expand, they simply built new levels up the tree.
The air itself had a thick omnipresent humidity and an overwhelming scent, though in the upper levels of the city it was somewhat less extreme. 


Mary lived in the lower levels, where she could bask in the smell of the land. She was not alone, the lower levels of the city were prime real estate for precisely that reason. 


“Crap, I’m going to be late for the council meeting.” Mary muttered to herself, as she checked her watch.


She quickly hurried out the door and into the nearest elevator. Great elevators lined the tree. Taking them up or down was one of the most common forms of transportation in the city. “Level 10” she pushed the button.


The City Council was on a lower level than even herself. It took only a moment for the elevator to arrive. The door’s opened and Mary took a deep breath of air, enjoying the scent.


A brief walk later and she walked into the council chamber.


“Mary…happy you could make it,” The lead councilwoman, a brunette woman in her mid-30s with glasses, hair in a ponytail, looked at her with something vaguely approaching a smile.


“We were considering your proposal.”


“Yes.” Another councilwoman, a redhead continued. “You want to explore beyond the reaches of the Great Forest?”


Despite being there for a few months, no one knew just where they were. It didn’t help that they were the smallest on the size totem poll, nanoputians, a tiny one inch tall relative to microputians. Everyone knew it was likelihood mischief of one of the many larger sizes that put them in this precarious situation.


“We don’t know anything about what goes on outside our area. We don’t even know how tall our tree really is?”


They lacked the equipment to make the journey.


The redhead frowned, “You do realize that everyone of us who have attempted to make the journey has never returned? Hundreds of explorers were sent out in the first few days. All of them either drowned in the floods or were killed by the regular tremors.”


“But our understanding of what goes on here is much better now than then. I can climb to avoid the floods, and I know where to seek shelter from the quakes.”
The redheaded council frowned. “How do you plan to get back? The trees all look very similar.”


Mary grinned, determined. “I’ll find a way.”
-
The blonde arrived at the ground level with a completely full backpack, mostly of food and water. She brought some supplies like a flashlight and a pedometer. The blonde basked in the scent. The musk was overwhelming down here. Mary loved it though, she breathed in it, reveled in it and willingly allowed herself to be smothered by it.


“I didn’t think you would go…”


Broken from her distraction, Mary turned around to see a tall, skinny, light haired, girl wearing an equally large backpack.


“Hailey!”


Mary jumped up to hug her friend.


Hailey beamed, “I just had to join you. This is going to be a great adventure, isn’t it?”


“Let’s go!”


“Which way?” Hailey asked.


“Ummm….Right.” as they left the great tree for the first time since they got here/


“Do you have any idea where you’re going?”


“Nope!”
-
God. It was infinite. Step, after step on the pink ground, mile after mile. The miles-wide featureless trees were of seemingly infinite number and tangled with one another. 


They were only on mile four, according to the pedometer. Barely a tenth of the diameter of the great home tree! 


Hailey had the brilliant idea of to try to mark their path in the trees, using an obsidian knife. A steel blade just wouldn’t cut it. Even still, it took some effort and the vast featureless nature of the unbelievably huge trees meant that she had to mark everywhere or they might miss it on the trip back.


-

“There”


Hailey marked a very long line on the side of one of the trees. The carving indicated that this was “Mile twenty” and had an arrow on which way to her city.


“Let’s set up camp here and rest for the night.” Mary suggested.


“Good idea. We need to keep our strength, we don’t know what might be ahead.”


They didn’t have to wait long for the rumbling of an earthquake to start.  Their whole world trembled in a rhythmic motion.


Boom


The huge trees easily bent and swayed to the unseen but apparently enormous forces tearing the world asunder.


Boom


The pair huddled together for comfort, if not for protection as they were easily thrown by the forces at work. Each of them held their ears for protection, the noise was unbelievably loud, completely deafening. Boom
It was almost like it had a beat. 


“Woah”


Mary gasped as one of the many-mile-wide trees came crashing down with a huge thud landing somewhere nearby. It was only by pure luck it didn’t take down the tree Mary and Hailey were underneath as well.


Boom

 
The quakes continued as if nothing had happened.


“Ah!”


Hailey was thrown horizontally into the tree. “I’m fine” she tried to say to her friend but the incredibly loud noise made it utterly impossible to talk.


Boom


The rhythm of the quakes continued, indifferent to the suffering of two cowering nanoputians.


Mary knew from experience this could go on for only a few minutes to an hour, and she steeled herself for the latter.


Boom

 
-


Mary wasn’t sure how long it had been when she noticed the pool of groundwater rapidly forming. 


Boom

 
She was thrown across the tiny encampment. “Ow”


Holding her head, she reached down for a sip of the water. It tasted somewhat salty, not surprisingly. Groundwater here always tasted like that.


Hailey desperately pointed out the water level to be rising.


“Shit. Climb the tree.” The pair were expert climbers, they had to be. Each one had gloves and boots they could use to grab holds in the trees.


 Boom


Still, expert climbers or not, surviving the unassisted tree climb with this awful a quake and a massive flood at the bottom would take an act of god.  Mary supposed she could take solace in the fact her favorite scent seemed to be getting stronger.

-

 

 

End Notes:

A/N: Not to worry, we will return to the microputian girls and their trip soon enough but first, world building. Surprise! Microputians aren’t the smallest race, just completely and utterly insignificant next to a prodigan. How do you think the nanoputians would feel when they discover what their world really is? What about when the microputians discover that there are people even tinier than they are? 

Just imagine what their god is going to do when he finds out? 

Chapter 8 by faaaks

Katy stared at the television in a store window, enraptured as the unbelievably colossal shadow was cast over her entire world.

 

 A small crowd had gathered around it, others stopped in the sidewalk staring in horror at their phones. All of them watched the news.

 

The people’s whispers were nervous and fearful.

 

The statuesque brunette snorted as she looked up at origin of the great shadow, the bulge in the briefs of their God, not that she could really tell from so far below.  From her perspective and everyone else’s it just appeared to be a great black thing in the sky, eclipsing anything and everything.

 

The brunette knew, everyone knew though, it as a Prodigan.

 

“How should I play with you?” A deep voice rumbled in amusement, shaking buildings.

 

A woman screamed and the crowd scattered in fear.

 

 Where are they going to go? Terror and panic are pointless here.


The news showed how insignificant and powerless they really were. The local government had launched up two high altitude aircraft, from different sections of the bowl. Each had ultra-long range cameras, and with the pair of them in the air, it was possible to build a picture of what was happening on a Prodigan scale.

 

They were on a bed of mind boggling proportions, while a Prodigan sat clad in only his briefs, easily straddled the great glass bowl and it’s billions of microputian inhabitants.

 

For all intents and purposes, he was their God and owner.

 

With that kind of power, people showed you who they really were, Katy realized. The erection tens of thousands of miles long over them all demonstrated for all to see how their new God felt about it.

 

He got off on the idea. Here he had billions of playthings, ripe for the taking and he could do anything that he wanted.

 

The wet spot forming in Katy’s skinny jeans told her how she really felt about His power. Billions of people, and they were all helpless to his whims.

 

The brunette bit her lip hard.

 

“What’s he going to do…” she wondered.

 

The darkness faded away, but the high altitude cameras showcased something else entirely.

 

The God got out of his briefs and immediately returned to his position above the bowl, dominating them all.

 

Katy looked up and gasped aloud, a gargantuan pink fleshy mass breached the sky and hovered precipitously above the ordinarily towering skyscrapers.

 

It was his balls, or rather part of one she could see. Katy she couldn’t see much on her scale.

 

Thud


On the television screen, his right hand began to move up and down his cock. Everything shook. Katy herself was thrown off her feet.

 

Thud


He wasn’t even touching the city.

 

The pace increased.

 

Glass in skyscrapers shattered, as he played.

 

Yes! That’s it. My city, this continent, this entire world is your jerk-off toy.


Their entire civilization, billions of people, reduced to nothing more than just to get this one prodigan off.

 

Thud


Katy was thrown once again, and a building collapsed from the mechanical stress.

 

He’s not even touching us.


The God’s balls were miles above, swaying ominously, uncaringly taunting the countless microbes below. His musk permeated everything, easily subjugating all the toys below him.

 

If he just sat down a little bit lower, he would smother millions of people under his balls.


The brunette looked at the television once more. The cameras panned to him having his fun. The entire bowl had a satellite view, she couldn’t even see the marks of any microputian civilization, it looked only like a patch of land, overwhelmed by someone far, far larger. His cock stretched across unimaginable distances.

 

Thud.


The mass above her trembled.

 

“Watch out!” Someone screamed from afar.

 

A stray pubic hair miles wide came crashing down from the prodigan god, cleaving a gaping hole in the city, effortlessly pushing aside and smashing steel skyscrapers and microputians alike.

 

“Fuck…” Katy bit her lip so hard it bled.

 

This was an accident. A single pubic hair crushed thousands. Mmm…his scent and power are overwhelming. What are you really capable of?


She didn’t care she was in public. Katy thrusted her hands into her skinny jeans and began to play with herself.

 

We’re nothing compared to you. Not even insects, not even microbes. Our entire society is just your cum rag.


Katy began to moan as she fingered herself. Despite the throngs of screaming people no one gave the woman, masturbating fully clothed another look.

 

His power went well beyond intoxicating. It was awe inspiring.

 

We’re here for your pleasure.  These people shouldn’t even pray. They should just help you cum. They exist just to help you cum.


The Prodigan God began to moan, shuddering the glass and everyone inside it. Katy joined him as she writhed in pleasure in public.

 

She liked to think He heard her please herself to him.

 

Fuck…” The Prodigan groaned.

 

Thud


 One last stroke and the world nearly turned sideways, quite literally. Everyone and everything was catapulted in a random direction

 

I’m…

 

“Oh god!!!” Katy screamed in ecstasy as she was thrown.

 

There was a deafening crash. The last thing the brunette heard before blacking out was, the Prodigan licking his lips, “Hope you enjoyed that. I know I did.

-

Miraculously, she woke up largely unharmed in the rubble. “Oww….” A large number of buildings were levelled, but happily not all of them.

 

“We got a live one here!” A woman in an orange vest, a rescue worker clearly yelled as she noticed Katy climb out. “Get her out of here!”

 

Another rescue worker waved her hands, urging her to hurry.  The horny God’s shadow clearly no longer cast over their little bowl.

 

“What…what’s going on?”

 

The rescuer frowned in distaste. “He came in the bowl. We have an ocean approaching us.”

 

Katy was unable to prevent a massive smirk from forming on her face.  He came in the bowl! Of course he did. He’s a fucking God and he wants to show how insignificant we all are. A civilization…used as a cum rag. I’m sure entire cities and the populace are drowning in it.


The brunette subtly glanced between her legs. He even left a big mark here. She not only ruined her panties but the skinny jeans over them. She hopped in a nearby helicopter.

 

“Go. Go. Go.” The rescue worker yelled at the pilot.

 

God…he needs to play with us again…and fucking soon or I’m going to lose my mind.

 

End Notes:

Review. I feed on them. 

Chapter 9 by faaaks

Not for the first time did Nikki wonder how Andrew would pick everyone up. Would he uproot their city along with dozens of others and simply drop them down his pants? Or would he take a pair of tweezers and somehow lift only a small number of them?The prodigan never specified how they would start their adventure. The blonde sorority girl yawned at the early morning sun as she got out of her car, or…prodigan lamp rather.  Carrying her bags, she met everyone at the house.


She waved cheerily to Jessica and Becky, waiting outside.


“Are you excited?”


“Oh my god, yes.” Jess nodded vigorously.


 “Not particularly.” Becky frowned. 


“Cheer up, I’m sure once you’re there you’ll have a great time” Nikki beamed.


“Speaking of that…” Anna walked out of the sorority house. “How does he plan to…”

Her comments were drowned out by a massive beating noise in the sky. It sounded almost like a helicopter, although…too loud, impossibly loud.  


“Look!” Nikki pointed out to a massive object in the sky but no one could hear her. It was a helicopter, just not a microputian one.  It was massive! The thing was longer than most skyscrapers were tall. 


“Ahh!” The girls screamed as the high winds swept them off their feet. The Lilliputian helicopter landed completely without regard for the residential buildings, smashing them as it came down.


The girls stared up to see a massive door several hundred feet both wide and tall. With a big click, the door swung open and a massive woman walked out stepping toward the sorority house. She completely dwarfed the building, making it look like a dollhouse, and a small one at that.


With a thud, she took another step toward the girls. She wore black boots whose toes were larger than Nikki was tall! Her skin was tan, and wore an impossibly tight short brown shorts, which somehow still pockets, and a green top, proudly revealing her midriff.  


Nikki stared up at the sun to see a big pair of aviator glasses, and a proud arrogant smile on the giantess’ lips.


“I love microputians.” Taking a step, pointlessly and easily crushing a parked car, simply because she could.


The blonde waived up at her. “Hey! Hey down here!” The Lilliputian looked down at the one inch tall microputian. “Hmm?”


“Are you our ride?”


The comparatively massive woman squatted down as far as she could go, creating a perfectly defined camel toe, hovering over the heads of the girls. “Nikki, right?” The Lilliputian rumbled.


“Yup. That’s me!”


“My name is Michelle, Tell, everyone to meet outside the helicopter. I’ll help everyone get inside. Oh. And bring me Becky.”


Becky turned slightly toward the giantess in fear, before breaking into a run. The giantess reached out with her massive hand and easily grabbed the fleeing and now screaming microputian.


The tiny girl struggled in the pilot’s hands. Without a word or comment, and still squatting, she unbuttoned her shorts and stuffed her down there, Becky’s screams now inaudible.


Jess nervously looked up at the wall of clothed crotch.  It was obvious giantess wanted to play with them.


“What did you do that for?” Nikki asked.


The black haired giantess smiled, “Andrew wanted to teach her, the first rule. The big do whatever they want, the small suffer what they must.”  Michelle glanced between her legs. “If you keep kicking, I’m just going to keep you down there.”


“Anyway, he commanded me to humiliate her. She made it a bit too easy to be honest.”


Anna looked up. “How long do you plan on keep her there?”


“When she understands her place in the order of things.  This happens all the time, you don’t really see it ‘cause you’re in the aquarium and the aquarium is special to Him. ”


“What do you mean?” Nikki asked.


“Truth to be told, he has many, many toys than are just within these glass walls.  Usually he’ll play with them just to satisfy himself. Imagine if he stood above you, straddled aquarium, naked and then just beat himself off drowning all of you in his cum.”


Jess looked like she was about to faint.


“Your entire civilization, billions of people used as nothing more than his cum rag.” Michelle grinned. “He does that all the time, just not with this aquarium, I’m not sure why. You’ll experience it first-hand once we get there. We’ll watch from the base of his cock as he coats civilizations beneath Him in cum. That’s what being a Prodigan is. That’s what being our God is.”


“Fuck it” Jessica reached into her pants and began to finger herself, moaning.


Anna turned to Nikki and smiled wryly. “I thought we would have to wait until we actually entered his pants, before that to happen.”Michelle beamed. “That right there is the proper way to worship Andrew. He wants to see us get off to His awesome power. Scream to be played with. Finger yourself to his balls crushing hundreds of cities. Demand your world to be sacrificed to his dick. ”


Jessica’s moans only got louder.


The giantess frowned “But…what are we really, a few dozen microputians and a single Lilliputian? I want him to jack off to us. I want that hundreds of miles long dick to cum to us.  We need to get our God’s true attention. First of all though, we need to get to his crotch. ”


Michelle walked over to the sorority house raising it with her foot. 


“Come out, now or die by my boot.”


The girls poured out. “Excellent. Get in the helicopter.”


“But…I left my stuff in the…”


*Crush*


There was little more to the sorority building left than twigs.


The giantess bent over and grabbed everyone, including a few girls who didn’t sign up for the trip, as well as a stray bus full of people. 


She opened the helicopter door hundreds of feet up by microputian reckoning, and put them inside. 


“You too.”


Without waiting for permission, she grabbed Jessica with her hands still down her pants, Anna and Nikki.


She placed everyone in the seat next to her, except for Nikki who had a microputian scale seat for her.


There was a microphone in the seat, allowing them to talk over the ridiculous noise of the Lilliputian aircraft.


At hundreds of feet in diameter, the window provided a magnificent view of the aquarium, in the form of a landscape miles below.


“Wow!”


Even in a scaled up helicopter, the landscape seemed to go on almost forever.
“So are we going to Andrew yet?”


Michelle laughed.


“You forget. He may be twenty one thousand miles tall to you, he’s still three hundred miles tall to me.  It’s still going to take us hours to get there.”


A female voice chirped over the radio. “Be advised, He’s about to lift the walls.”
The Lilliputian pilot grinned. “Check this out.”  


Fingers of their God and owner stretched across the horizon, lifting the unimaginably massive glass wall. 


“His pinky can smush dozens of your cities, and he wouldn’t even notice.”


Nikki grinned. “Same with yours.”


The Lilliputian laughed. “True enough. We’re both equally powerless before Him. God His power turns me on so much. Actually, that reminds me.”


Michelle reached down in her shorts, grabbed Becky and placed her down below with the others. “I didn’t want her to drown, as fun as it would be. Hey, could you do me a favor and tell me how many people are in the bus down there I need to pay attention to where I’m going.”


The blonde microputian squinted as she looked down from the seat. “About thirty. It’s hard to tell. It’s full though.”


The four hundred foot giantess offered a toothy grin. “Excellent.”“Why?”


“New toys are nice.”


Nikki blinked. “Can I….can I watch?”


Michelle roared with laughter. “You can not only watch, but we’ll take a video of it, and send it to Andrew.”-


Four hours went by since they crossed the threshold of the glass wall, leaving the aquarium behind.


There he was, their God. Clad in only in underwear, sleeping on his couch, left hand in his briefs. He appeared to be almost ordinary. Hot, but ordinary from this perspective.


“It’s strange. He doesn’t look so big here”


“That’s because he’s six hundred Lilliputian miles away. That’s a six hour flight and he slept on his couch. We wouldn’t have even close to enough fuel if he slept on his bed.”

“What!?”


“He could have move closer any time. Knowing him, he wanted us to make the trip this way. It’s another way of showing off his size.”

The radio crackled with a woman’s voice “Glad you could join us Michelle.”

The Lilliputian picked up the microphone. “Well you know me, always late.”

The woman laughed.

At Nikki’s confused face. Michelle responded “What? Did you think you were the only trip? There are hundreds of Lilliputian helicopters picking you little micros up for the trip of a lifetime today alone. You’re not the only tourists flying there right now. ”

As the hours went by, the God in the window kept getting bigger and bigger as they approached.

The black color of the god’s underwear soon became an unimaginably massive landscape. After what seemed to be an eternity, the helicopter finally reached the elastic band. Michelle deftly piloted the aircraft into the entrance formed by His hand into the darkness of Andrew’s briefs. They were here at last! 

 

End Notes:

The more reviews, the better they are, the faster I update.

Chapter 10 by faaaks

Nikki pointed out the windshield window of the helicopter to a large black wall. “What is that?”


Michelle grinned. “That’s one of Andrew’s pubic hair. See?” She banked the helicopter to see its shape.


“Then it must be….”


The Lilliputian nodded “Three miles in diameter to you. Many microputians make their homes in his hair.”


It was only one of many to see. 


“He doesn’t shave then?”


Michelle shook her head. “Nah. He likes to keep his crotch as populated as possible. Makes him feel big.”


The blonde Lilliputian snorted. “He is big.”


The giantess pilot laughed. “Ha! That he is.”


The hair began to appear more often. Michelle skillfully moved the helicopter to avoid the multi mile-wide monstrosities.  Nikki herself was thrown back from the meandering directions of the chopper. The Lilliputian looked down at the other microputians. “Everyone alright down there?”


Nikki’s eyes widened as an immense black wall of pubic hair appeared in front of them. “Uh…Michelle.”


“Michelle!”


“Huh?”


“Eyes on the sky!”


“Oh, right. Sorry.” Michelle banked hard left, only narrowly dodging the hair.
The Lilliputian smirked. “Technically, it’s not the sky you know.”
Nikki frowned. “Not funny.”


There was an incredibly loud snapping sound and the light outside the helicopter went out. The aircraft shook.


“Ow, my ears. What was that? And why can’t we see?”  The blonde looked around in panic.


“That was Andrew closing his briefs. As for not being able to see…watch this.”
The radio crackled to life.  “Lights coming on in 3…2…1, now!”


The horizon was alight, like microputian cities. There were thousands of windowed lights, and together they could see shapes.


Michelle indicated a square like lights forming the shape of a pillar.


“So that’s….”


“A populated pubic hair, yes.”


“There’s so many! So many!” It was awe inspiring to actually see just how many microputians there were down here.  It was a true megalopolis. 


The Lilliputian grinned. “You won’t ever forget your place here. All of us know how small and insignificant we are next to Him.”


“Coming up on Worship.” The radio sounded.


“That’s the capital city at the base of his dick.”


The blonde microputian looked down to see lights dotting the bodyscape below. Michelle meandered the helicopter around one last hair to see a pink wall of a size beyond comprehension. It seemed to go on forever.

“That’s…”


The Lilliputian licked her lips. “Yeah…”


The city, the skyscrapers all the countless people below were utterly insignificant before Andrew’s cock. You could be immensely successful here, become rich and famous and only need to look up to see, your entire civilization, eclipsed your god’s dick. It was there like a giant monolith reminding them all that they were nothing more than his toys. 


“Coming up on the landing pad.”


As the aircraft came down and the ground much larger in the windshield, it become just apparent how seemingly infinite the city went on for, while Andrew’s infinite cock pierced the heavens far, far above them all.


Michelle moved adjusted the helicopter over the pad. “And…touchdown.”


The Lilliputian swung her legs around and dropped a bag of her scale right near the microputians, causing the tinies to jump.  “Alright you littles, into my bag. We need to get through customs and immigration”


There’s customs and immigration for entering Andrew’s pants? I suppose that makes sense, there are basically nations here. 


Some of the microputians seemed a bit hesitant. Michelle stared down at them, “Get in the bag or you travel in my panties.”


That caused them to scurry like ants to the bag. The giantess laughed as she moved her right hand underneath her brown short shorts. 


“God, I love microputians.”


Nikki stared at Michelle. 


Reluctantly she pulled her hand out. “No time to play right now. C’mere Nikki.” With her soaked hand she grabbed the microputian blonde and put her in a pocket in her shirt, on her left boob. 


“Oh right, before I forget.” The lilli pilot grabbed a plastic clear packet of some sort from a compartment in the helicopter, and put it in a pocket on her round ass.


“Alright girls, let’s go.” 


Nikki beamed as she was bounced up and down on the pilot’s breast. It was fun!
The giantess put on her aviators and carried them all to a massive building. 


“Wow!” The blonde gasped, it was a lilliputian airport! 


The air was thick and humid, but God did it smell good! It was His scent, coating them all. An omnipresent reminder of where they were. Everything and everyone was dominated by him. 


While there were a number of other lillis moving around the building, most of the people were microputians, scurrying at the feet of the relative giants.


Michelle answered the unspoken question as they walked. “Andrew likes to use us as his authority in his pants. We’re his cops, his judges and his priestesses. This is just to make sure no one gets the wrong idea. There are also certain…benefits.”


Nikki lay flat on the giantess’ chest enjoying the boob as if it was a giant pillow.

“Aside that we get to play with foreign microputians that we capture however we want, we also get an allocation of nanos.”

“Nanos?”


Michelle offered a predatory grin as she reached behind her to grab the packet in her pocket.


Nikki inhaled in surprise. There were thousands of them stuffed in the plastic, and each one was only an inch relative to her. There were rumors of nanoputains, but she didn’t think they actually existed. Nikki suddenly felt powerful. She felt big! 

 “Nanoputians! Unlike microputians, they don’t have any rights here granted by Andrew. They’re toys of our own!”


They stared back at the sorority girl in fear, as she eyed them. Is this how Michelle felt? Is this how Andrew felt? 


“Can... can I have one?”


The raven haired giantess smiled. “Of course.”


She opened the packet and Nikki could hear the nanoputains scream as the microputian reached down below. 


“Got ya!”  She managed to gently grab one of the nanos. Nikki held up to inspect the tiny.  The little was a brunette female around her age, quite busty and good looking. The nanoputian screamed in terror at the giantess sorority girl, pathetically struggling to break from Nikki’s grip. Her screams only got more hysterical as she discovered she was on-top of an even bigger giantess. Michelle was watching them both from above with amusement. Nikki could squeeze and end her life easily. She could make the nano worship her. She could enslave the tiny to her feet, or her…pussy. What a thrill! No wonder why Andrew got off on it. 


For now, Nikki put the nano in the pocket of her shorts. 


“Just one? Ah…it is your first time seeing a nano. For me though…” Michelle, still holding the bag full of microputians, opened up the front of her shorts and dumped hundreds of nanoputians right into her panties. 


The giantess moaned, shaking Nikki. “Mmm…That feels so good!” She grinned and looked down at Nikki, “Sometimes I wonder if I have my own civilization trapped between my legs. Food for thought.”


Michelle, carrying one microputian on her chest, who was herself holding one nanoputian in a pocket, holding dozens of microputians in a bag, and thousands of nanoputians in her panties, at last approached customs to enter the city on the base of a dick of a giant prodigan god.


The customs officer was a Lilliputian woman, with brunette hair dolled up in a flawless bun, wearing an ordinary cop hat, a revealing blue top barely concealing her large breasts, and panties, with an officer’s badge hooked on a string.
The questions were standard fair, Michelle answered for all of them except for one.
The immigration officer smiled as she looked at the new entrants to the underwear of their god. The officer affixed a camera on the microputians who were now out of Michelle’s bag.  “All microputians must pray to Andrew to receive the right to enter the great city. Failure to do so...” the cop tapped her, own panties, as she moaned, “aforementioned microputians will become the property of the immigration officer at present.”


The microputians immediately fell on their knees. Nikki from Michelle’s chest could see Becky and Jess mutter and pray.


The officer’s grin turned more vulturine. “That’s not how you properly pray to Andrew.” 


How then?


The blonde turned to Michelle. “I’m sorry Nikki, I can’t help you.”


Wait.


“Put me over by that far wall!” Nikki yelled up the wall was pink and stretched across not just this room but others before it. Michelle shrugged and put her on the ground. 
Nikki stared up at it and licked it.


“Mmm…” She moaned in pleasure at the flavor. 


There could be no question, this was part of the God’s dick. The blonde began to grind against it, with her own hands down in her own panties. His essence covered all billions of lilliputians. He was their literal world. It was their duty to throw themselves before his power. It was their duty to try and please him and pleasure themselves. 
The officer smiled wryly. “Well, at least one of you passed.”


The other microputians broke and ran toward it, eager to get their first taste of god-cock, fingering themselves to his infinite power. 


“Congratulations, you all pass. You are hereby granted entrance to the city of Worship. Please enjoy your stay.”

End Notes:

Review. My updates demand it. Feel free to make suggestions too. 

Chapter 11 by faaaks

Miranda grinned at the apparent flat landscape. There seemed to be nothing for miles. It appeared to be just her and the empty plain.

Perfect!

An attentive observer would see how the ground beneath her feet was perfectly organized into little squares, much less than the width of her brown boot.

The giantess’ grin widened as she took another step with her left foot, crushing two of the squares, leaving only a big, proud boot-print behind.

Tinytown. Population? Less than it was a moment ago.

Back home she was just an ordinary woman. Here? She was a goddess among insects.

Clad in skinny jeans, accentuating her flawless round ass and a tight brown shirt, the brunette looked good, and she knew it.

Brown eyes narrowing, the goddess spotted an impossibly tiny highway. Stepping over it, Miranda squatted down, to pick up a little truck.

Standing up to her full five mile height, she grinned wickedly staring at her new capture.

“Should I keep you as one of my toys?”

The massive eyes couldn’t even see the driver squirm.

The length of the highway still running between her legs, the tiny trucks and cars fled from the incomprehensible boots. Her mere toe could crush them all.

Miranda smirked as she callously tossed the tiny vehicle over her shoulder. “Nah! I have plenty more at home.”

Coldly looking down at her feet she frowned. “There aren’t many playthings here. Certainly not enough for what I want.”

Without a word, she took off following the road, crushing many beneath her boots.

It only took a moment for the goddess to come across the gleaming crystals of a city.

Miranda couldn’t hear the screams of terror, but she knew the entire city was in panic. The goddess bent down staring at the insignificant buildings in fascination.  The overwhelming majority didn’t even approach her ankles much less her knees.

“Much better.” She declared, before uncaringly setting her multi-mile wide ass down on the outskirts, crushing dozens of city blocks and hundreds of thousands of people in the process.

She stretched her legs out putting millions between her thighs.

This city was hers. The people here were her playthings. There were millions of them all subject to her whims.

God, it turned her on so fucking much.

With her left hand she popped open the button of her skinny jeans and pulled down the zipper of her fly.

She grinned mischievously at the knowledge that the city was watching her, and with her left hand she idly began to play.

What to finger myself to though?

With her right hand she reached over for a particularly large pyramid skyscraper, and easily broke it off its foundation. With her teeth she popped off the top and dumped it’s thousands of occupants into her mouth.

She moved her ass up, grabbed her phone in her back pocket and set it back down, sending the entire city of tinies trembling from her quakes.

Miranda casually flipped through her photos, as she idly played with herself under her jeans, uncaring for millions of captive observers.

“Mmmf…” She moaned, grasping a dozen small buildings with her hand, and dumping them on her rather large chest.

“Fuuuck.”

The brunette looked around the city. “Playthings, get me off”

None of the tinies moved.

“Get me off, or I will destroy this city”

Hundreds of her new toys slowly began to move toward her, cowed by her massive form.

“Too, slow. ” Miranda swiped a dozen vehicles from the street and stuffed them right into the front of her panties.

The goddess moaned and stretched her legs levelling dozens of skyscrapers.

“I’m…going to… going to..”

Boom.

Miranda’s world and her tinies shook as one.

Boom.

The sky itself darkened and was replaced by a tan ass.

Fuck. That’s a huge turn off. Of course she had to show up right when she was about to cum.

Miranda’s world, a world of over twelve billion people of her own size, was owned by Bree, a goddess of even greater size.

Goddess? More like bitch.

The millions tinies between her thighs were sent into a panic, unable to even comprehend this new tan sky.

What’s even the point?

Miranda’s world shook once more and she was thrown onto her face, crashing into and crushing the rest of the surviving buildings and tinies.

At least I’d enjoy it if she were a guy. A girl…especially her...ugh. Could it be literally anyone else?

Rolling her eyes Miranda reached into the back of her jeans and grabbed her phone, for the moment losing interest in her own pets. Let’s see, Bree’s World News.

Her name was everywhere. She could not escape it.

It was a video feed, of her on Bree’s scale. Miranda hated to admit it, but the black haired, blue eyed goddess was stunning. Her legs were spread and her hands were down her panties.

Bree loved her power. She literally sat all over Miranda’s world, over twelve billion of them. Bree’s confident look told Miranda everything she needed to know.

“Fuck!” Miranda was thrown back on her ass, smashing a suburb underneath her.

The video feed showed that Bree began to play with herself, fingering herself to an unknown picture or video on her phone in one hand, utterly uncaring for the microbes like Miranda beneath her.

Goddamn it.

Miranda shook her head in disgust. She couldn’t even judge her for it, considering she was about to do the exact same thing.

Despite the show. What struck Miranda was how casual the unimaginable giantess was. She didn’t announce herself or tease them, she simply sat down with her perfectly round ass on her entire civilization and used it as chair as she fucked herself.

Mmmm…” Bree moaned, sending reverberations throughout the world beneath her.

“Ow.” Miranda cupped her ears. The noise was overwhelming.

The shaking grew more frequent. The tiny brunette giantess couldn’t even stand. The smaller tinies at her feet were even worse off. Everything around for miles was dust, either crushed or fucked by Miranda or shaken by the greater goddess.

Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah…Mm..Yes”

The quakes stopped at last.  Bree seemed to bask in her glow, knowing full well the chaos she had caused.

Suddenly the Goddess stood up.

“Finally! Now that you had you fun, can you leave us alone?”

Bree licked her lips, a terrifying sound to any of her pets.

The goddess lifted the glass off her world. “Some of you need to clean me up.

The world shook once again, but it was worse. Fingertips larger than cities came down from the heavens, over the horizon and took hold of the earth.

No.

Her world was literally uprooted.

This can’t be happening.

How about you.” Bree rumbled holding what had to be millions of her human playthings.

“No!!!”

Miranda screamed as the landscape drifted between Bree’s perfect thighs, covered only by wet panties.

Everything went black with the snap of elastic.

-

Bree happily sighed as she leaned back in a chair, leather this time, not a civilization. The raven haired beauty massaged her big breasts, barely concealed by her bra, knowing full well the destruction it wrought upon down the billions of tinies living there.

Oh, to be a tiny living on the body of a much greater being. Bree grinned as she turned on her local news.

The news banner read below an attractive newswoman stated into the camera, “Andrew adds new microputian inhabitants to his crotch! Three hundred thousand new citizens to be expected in his cock, balls and pubes.”

Bree was nothing more than a lilliputian living on a city at the base of a prodigan’s dick.

Prodigans of course knew there were tiny races. Andrew himself had billions of playthings between his legs, but he didn’t seem to know just how small the races could get. Bree was as much a goddess to her own tinies, as Andrew was a god to his microputians.

Bree smirked, if what her own tinies say is true, there were even smaller microbes below them.

Her world, and her house with it lurched, groaning as Andrew moved. It was alright, construction here was designed to handle it, within limits.

The Lilliputian changed channels to a different news station. “War continues to rage upon Andrew’s balls. Andrew refuses to intervene.”

Bree frowned. She had always wanted to move down there, but the war prevented it. Andrew’s balls were always safer than his dick, the wrinkles like incomprehensible canyons protected hundreds of the cities, from his uncaring movements. Many Lilliputians and microputians viewed it as a holy site, a place where they could show their absolute devotion, submission and please their god.

Countless tinies had given their lives to take them from the others, to no avail.

Andrew didn’t intervene. No one knew why, but Bree suspected it was because he liked the idea of his own playthings fighting for his balls.

Although. Bree mused looking out the window of her own valuable apartment, a magnificent view overlooking Worship, the greatest city out of dozens at the base of Andrew’s dick and the surrounding pube forest. She glanced back at her own civilization, her ass prints still fresh on the glass. I’ve still done very well.

Bree looked at the infinite pink wall that was Andrew’s dick, easily towering over everything and everyone in its shadow. Now if only I can get his attention.

 

End Notes:

How is that for scale?

 

Review. I feed on them.

Chapter 12 by faaaks

It was perhaps not the most surprising thing, but Andrew’s penis dominated every aspect of life in Worship, Nikki mused as the tour group meandered throughout the city’s streets.

The skyscrapers were at least as tall as anything back home, of course they towered hundreds of feet above the touring sorority girls who were eagerly snapping pictures wherever they went. But above them all, to the north was Andrew’s penis (it was always to the north, the direction coordinate system used his dick as the north point), reminding them of their place. They we’re nothing more than specks on Andrew’s crotch.

The God’s musk dominated absolutely everything. It was completely omnipresent. The blonde took a deep breath, basking herself in the scent. 

There were statues of him in town, often naked. Monuments to their great host, as well as a map of the known world. They we’re discovering new cities all the time on his body, even in places as close as his gouche!

The city was huge too, from the ground it seemed to go on forever. Block after block, after block of buildings full of people and just like any city back home, life seemed to go on as normal. Shop keepers haggled with tourists. Public transport took commuters from Andrew’s nearby pubes which had hosted whole suburban towns nearby to the local capital.

Everything seemed to be almost…normal…except for the fact that Andrew’s towering penis showed them all what it really meant. They were all insignificant to him. They really were almost nothing.

They had been touring one of the city’s local markets.

Nikki turned to Jessica.

“Kind of unbelievable isn’t it?”

“What is?”  

The short, blonde gesticulated to the city around them. “All of this could be at the base of a guy’s dick.”

Jess frowned. “Why is it unbelievable? He literally owns our world. He’s a God!” She emphasized and pointed to the vast pink wall.

“Look at it! It might as well go on forever. We’re nothing to Him and we never will be. We aren’t even specks. If this city we’re crushed, he wouldn’t even know and I doubt he’d even care. Our place…” Jessica kneeled down onto the skin below and gave it a long, long lick with her tongue “is for us to pleasure our God as much as we can!”

Michelle, their pilot turned tour guide looked down at them from the wide market streets and smiled approvingly. The boulevards were big enough to support four hundred foot tall, Lilliputian patrols who, dressed in tight skimpy uniforms functioned as police, firewomen and priestesses.

“That’s right! That’s what He requires us to do.”

The blonde stared up Andrew’s dick. “I know all of that but…there’s a difference between knowing it and experiencing it. I can spend the rest of my life touring this city and the entire thing is just a speck at the base of his cock. I’m finally understanding his power.”

The towering Lilliputian blinked. “Oh! Gather around littles!” She announced to the touring sorority.

The group quickly learned to listen to the giantess. “I know you girls have been enjoying the sights, especially at night.” The girls laughed. They were literally in Andrew’s pants. Even of the hotel rooms were shared, none of them could restrain themselves from getting off to their God forever (besides public masturbation was encouraged here).

“Take video of your fun and send it to Andrew. If you’re lucky, he’ll think you’re hot and you’ll catch his attention. ”

“What happens then?” Someone yelled out.

“Well, that’s up to him. But he’s been known to jerk off onto microputains, personally. ” At their unanswered question, Michelle explained. “Imagine being dropped in a prodigan bowl, all alone and billions of people from a dozen different civilizations watching you and Andrew, and Andrew standing above you, jerking it and then drowning you in an ocean of his cum.”

Jessica sighed. “I think that’s how I want to die.”

Michelle laughed. “You probably won’t get his attention. You’re competing with everyone else”

Becky in the corner just shook her head and muttered barely audibly. “This is a sick, twisted world we live in.”

Somehow, the towering Lilliputian managed to hear her and effortlessly picked her up with her left hand. “You know, tiny”

“Let me go.” She kicked helplessly.

“I don’t think you know the rules of this place yet. Maybe my ass will teach you to be a better guest.”

With her other hand the giantess opened the back of her white short-shorts and casually dropped her down there.

Nikki looked up, completely ignoring Becky’s plight. “So…what’s our next stop?”

Michelle beamed. “The Great Viewing Tower!”

It was a short walk from the market to the tower. It still bamboozled Nikki how much like a regular city this was. It was only an invisible protective shield that protected them from most of Andrew’s movements, but still it could only protect so much.  Quakes we’re quite common with the God’s movements.

It wasn’t long until they reached their destination.

“Wow!” Jessica stared. It was the largest skyscraper any of them had ever seen. It was by a wide margin the tallest building in the city of Worship.  It was a towering thing, made of glass and steel overlooking the entire city.

It was soon obvious why, the building was for Lilliputians!

Nude, four hundred foot tall Lilliputians moved about the floor.

Two of them approached Michelle and her group.

“Hey! Watch it.” Nikki deftly dodged a truck sized foot.

The nude giantess ignored the annoyed microputian.

“Hey Michelle.” One of them greeted genially.

There were four legs, in of two separate giantesses boxing the two dozen sorority girls in.

Deliberately. Nikki realized.

The microputians shuffled uncomfortably next to the huge girls.

“Nicole. Sarah.” Michelle nodded to each one.

Nikki found it difficult to see their faces, towering hundreds of feet up. Their views were obscured by their generous chests and natural height. Sarah had a star tattoo on her thigh.

Suddenly Nicole squatted down, spreading her legs and Nikki got a much clearer view of her, in more than one way. She was a stunning brunette, she had her hair dolled up in a bun, she wore a large pair of glasses her only artifact of clothing.

Despite being close to Nicole’s pussy, her own pubes shaved into a flawless triangle, the Lilliputian didn’t hold it domineeringly over the micros. Rather it seemed that she wanted to take a closer look, and that this was the easiest way.

Nicole’s brown eyes scanned the smaller littles and then abruptly stood up to her two peers.

“So are these new sacrifices.”

Sacrifices?

Michelle seemed to shake her head. God, it was so hard to see their faces down here on the floor.

“No. These are Andrew’s guests from the aquarium. We’re going up to the observation deck.”

Nicole grinned down at the microputians between her thighs. “Oooh… Have fun. I’m sure you’ll enjoy the show. Tonight’s going to be particularly special”

Sarah stamped her foot.

“Ahh!” One of the inch tall sorority girls jumped as the massive foot missed her.

“Aww. I wanted to play with them as I watched him.” Sarah complained.

Watched him what?  

Michelle reached into the back of her shorts and pulled out a haggard Becky. “Here” Michelle tossed her to Sarah. Some of the micros gasped. If Sarah didn’t catch her, Becky would have fallen to her death.

The Lilliputian caught her easily.

This is what their lives were really worth in the eyes of the big people. If she were dropped, none of them would have cared.

“Teach her what it means to really live on Andrew’s crotch. Show her the power of her God.”

Nicole could hear the Lilliputian grinning at the thought. “With pleasure.”

“I’ll see both of you later. Enjoy the show!”

The two other giantesses walked away.

Nikki looked up to the four hundred foot Michelle. “What’s going to happen to her?” The short blonde microputian felt compelled to ask.

The Lilliputian shrugged. “What Sarah and Nicole do with their toys is not really my business.”

Suddenly the building shook violently. The micros we’re easily thrown off their feet, but so we’re some of the lillis.

“Watch out!” Jessica called out to two microputians who were nearly crushed by one of the falling lillis. The micros managed so only just barely miss the face of a falling giant woman.

Michelle looked up. “It’s starting. Andrew’s getting hard. We need to get up there. Follow me”

Two gargantuan doors opened. It was a Lilliputian elevator. “Get in” the giantess ordered.

“Argh!” Michelle was thrown off her feet into one of the elevators walls as the doors closed, again narrowly missing the inch tall micros.

“The tremors have gotten more intense.”

The lilli got up beaming. “I know. The entire city was designed to handle it.”

The huge doors opened once more, to a room with a massive window. It was at least the height of the Adventure skyscraper back home. Out there was a view of the city below, everything looked so small below…and then there was the base of Andrew’s penis, an immeasurable wall, putting everything and everyone in its shadow.  Nikki pressed herself up against the glass to try to look up. It really did seem to go on forever and it seemed to keep growing!

“It’s a table!” Jess exclaimed.

“Huh?”

“Look up.” Indeed, the ceiling seemed to be much higher in some parts of the room. “There are four legs. See?”

“Oh!”

“And on that note”

Suddenly Michelle bent down and grabbed the tourists. “Hey!” “Watchit biggie!” “Let. Me. Go.”

The relative giantess stood up and plopped the tinies down on the glass surface of the table.

“Don’t do that again!” One of the girls demanded of the lilli.

None of them seemed to pay attention to where they were.

The surface of the giant table was glass and below it... looked almost like a landscape. Yes! That’s what it was! And there we’re little square like buildings beneath her. Squinting, Nikki could barely make out the speck-like tiny people. She was a goddess to them. The tinies seemed to be clustering around the edge of the glass, right toward the view of the city and facing Andrew’s inestimable penis. She could even see jets moving

Michelle grabbed a chair and brought it over to the table.

The Lilliputian’s cold eyes stared down at the landscape below the glass and grinned wickedly. “Femtoputians.”

Nikki stared down at them fascinated and then compared them to view outside. If she was a speck, what did that make those microbes in comparison to Andrew? How did it feel to know that a four mile tall goddess was nothing more than a common citizen, living upon a god of unimaginable size? It must be overwhelming. It was overwhelming to her!

“Oof!” The shaking resumed and didn’t stop.

“It’s starting!” Michelle stared intently at the view.

Their world trembled, the building and even the city itself began to sway. Everyone was forced to sit.

“Mmmm….” A woman’s voice of inconceivable power moaned. It shook everyone.

Suddenly the darkness of the city was lit from the outside world.

Andrew’s briefs were off, Nikki realized.

“It’s so big. I want to taste it. ” The voice of a goddess shook them all. It was a prodigan, a prodigan sucking him off!

A red mass came down from the heavens, licking up and down the vast shaft. “Mm…You taste soo good.”

“I want more.”

The shaking only increased. Some of the microputians looked horrified or angry as being utterly insignificant to this goddess.

The husky voice of the prodigan woman continued to torment them. It was impossibly loud. “I want your playthings to know that it’s me that makes you cum.”

The licking continued and Andrew began to moan, causing the city to tremble even more.

“Look!”

Someone pointed out that the city’s shield began to become coated in the goddess’ spit. It held back an ocean.

They could do nothing but pray. It was strangely hot, and some of the girls had their hands down their pants while their peers looked on in disgust.

Michelle grinned, undid the button shoved her left hand down her shorts, uncaring for the audience of inch tall microputians and microscopic femtoputians.

Little microputians were being sent flying now due to the trembling.

Andrew moaned again. His voice deep. “I’m going to…to…” There was a tremendously loud boom as the prodigan God came and his cock deflated.

Nikki glanced at her follow microputians, groaning from the great quakes.

“Thank you.”  The goddess sighed contently to him. “I’m sure your pets enjoyed the show.”

Her lips came down once more, darkening everything and everyone and planted a kiss firmly on the base of Andrew’s cock, right on top of the city.

“Mmm…one more goodbye kiss.”

“Is everyone alright?” Nikki yelled across to her sorority sisters, who were finally able to stand after the endless tremors of their god’s pleasure.

“Yes.” “Ugh. Just my pride.” “I’m fine”

Michelle loomed over them, hand still down her pants. “You know, you would get a much better view from the head of his penis.” The giantess looked down at the flecks below the glass. “On the other hand, if you want toys of your own, I’d go camping in Andrew’s pubes.” The giantess grinned. “One of my favorite things to do was to camp out there and educate some of the smaller tinies where they really were. There are tinies out in Andrew’s crotch small enough to make those insignificant femtos look like gods. Most of them are so small, they don’t even know where they are and they’re just sitting there waiting to be discovered by some enterprising microputian.”

The lilli gestured outside toward the prodigan’s incompressible dick. “I love to show them how them how small they really are compared to him.”

Nikki smiled, looking down at the even smaller littles and compared them to the vast pink wall once gain

“Girls, let’s discuss where we want to go next.”

 

End Notes:

Review. I feed on them

Chapter 13 by faaaks

Nikki stared up at the unbelievably massive dark brown pubic hair. Easily towering over mountains back home, it curled like an otherworldly tree.

It was still hard to believe even after seeing it. Of course she knew Andrew was big enough to host billions of microputians, but to see a city, equal to or larger than any she had seen at home be rendered utterly insignificant by his dick. To smell, to bask in his omnipresent musk. It was hard not to see him as anything less than a god.

According to Michelle, his pubes were poorly explored by the city of Worship. Nikki understood why now. His pubes were an impenetrable, unnavigable jungle. The great mile multi-long hairs meandered unpredictably around the forest, constantly moving as the god moved. Andrew moved around, causing the hair to shift, blocking off traveled paths and creating barriers.  He was a literal living world to them all.

However, the despite his pubes being poorly explored, it also meant that it shielded any tinies from discovery. If you were a microputian on the run from the law, often you ran to his pubes, but there were smaller races, and not every relative giant was kind.  It is thought that there were great civilizations in his pubes, just waiting to be discovered and studied.

Andrew liked it that way, he wanted to be colonized and he wanted to be worshiped.

That was why they were there now. The girls took a vote, they wanted to go camping in Andrew’s pubes and discover the micros for themselves and they wanted the opportunity to feel like the big ones for once.

The blonde microputian led the group of twenty girls, framepack on her back.

Step, by step they marched deeper into the jungle. ”How long do you think this goes on for? How big is his pubic forest?” One of the girls, a redhead asked the group of tourists.

Jessica, right behind Nikki leading the pack answered. “Well, we can do the math.  He’s over twenty one thousand microputian miles. So roughly…ninety thousand square miles, if I had to guess. ”

“That’s the size of a country!”

“And that’s just his pubes. No one including Andrew know how many people live down here. ”

Nikki held up her map, bought from Worship. It marked the areas traveled by local explorers. “This looks like a good spot where we might find something new. Scatter around everyone! And don’t get lost!”

Jessica grinned. “I can think of worse ways to die than to be forever lost in Andrew’s pubes.”

The blonde microputian turned around away from Jessica to see the sorority girls begin to explore on their own.

Nikki turned back at the sound of a moan. Jess was laying face down on the ground, licking his crotch, both hands between her legs.

“Jessica! Couldn’t you wait ten seconds?”

The brunette continued to eagerly lick her god. “Mmm….No”

“God, we all belong to you! I want to live here and worship you! I want to see an ocean of your cum drown us all! I want to see you swipe away continents with your dick. I want to see billions of people slave before your penis to get you off! Andrew! Come play with usss…”

Nikki ignored her and crouched down to take a closer look at the ground. Despite the flesh color, it seemed to be look like…a satellite photo.

Crawling, she picked up a piece of skin to see tiny flecklike people, a fraction of an inch tall to her. Now that she noticed, it looked like there was a whole city there, maybe about the size of her table. There had to be tens of thousands of tiny people there, at the very least.

Nikki reached up and attempted to tune her headset to talk to the tinies below.

Here was an isolated pocket of civilization. Out of the ninety thousand square miles of pubic hair, there had to be an uncountable number of these. It didn’t take her that long to find.

The blonde loomed over the skin colored city. This city, these people could be hers! She could do whatever she wanted to them! She felt big!

“Hello?”

A panicked woman’s voice answered. “Hello? Who is thi…You…How did you get so big? Who are you? Please move away from the city!”

Nikki tilted her head in curiosity but didn’t move away. “What do you mean, how did I get so big? I’ve always been this size?”

The tiny woman was dismissive. “Am I really supposed to believe that humans are that big naturally? There are smaller races, sure but there’s never been a record of any one as big as you! So, I’ll ask again, how did you grow so much?”

Smaller races than even her?

“Look, what do you know about the world outside…this…”

“This, what?”

“Your city.”

The woman huffed in annoyance. “We’ve sent many expeditions out to find other settlements, but thus far all of those who have returned have said all they can see are vast brown pillars of impossible size, with gaps in between.”

Nikki licked her lips and marveled at the power she held over this tiny civilization. “So… you have no knowledge of the outside world?”

“We know everything there is to discover.” The tiny was completely confident.

“What if I told you that your city, your civilization and your world was merely a microscopic speck in the pubic jungle of a god? A god of such unimaginable size, so far above you that your city was undiscovered by the billions of people, my size that live upon him.  Those pillars you described, they sound like his pubic hair. My people, the people my size and sizes even larger live in cities in his hair by the millions. You were here so insignificant to be unnoticed”

God the power Andrew had over them all turned her on so much. He was so big that even the civilizations that were quite literally trapped inside his crotch, had no idea of the nature of their world. He was that far above them.

It was then that Nikki made a decision and pulled out her phone. Her God picked up.

“Hello, toy.”

“Hello God.”

“Are you enjoying your trip? Where are you now?”

“Your pubes”, Nikki answered eagerly. “Some of us can’t really control ourselves.”

Andrew laughed and her world shook. “Yeah, I thought that might happen. There’s a religion that literally worships my penis.”

The blonde microputian’s voice was low and husky. “I certainly do. But…um… I found a tiny…tinier civilization, I was wondering what you wanted me to do with it.”

“Get yourself off to me using it as a toy and film it. Scream my name as you end their civilization for my power.” Andrew’s command was immediate. “I will jack off to it and if you give me a tiny, I’ll drown her in my cum when I do it.”

“You….I” Nikki was flabbergasted at the thought of Andrew getting off to her!

“I’m horny, you’re hot and you get off to the idea. Don’t think about it too much.”

-

Nikki eagerly packed up the tiny civilization into her bag, wet spot forming in between her legs in anticipation of the coming show. She had to film their destruction perfectly. Her video here would make a god cum.

The blonde microputian walked over to the rest of the group. She could hardly contain her excitement.

“Andrew’s going to jack off to me! I just need a tiny for him to cum onto”

“What?” “How?” “No fair.”

“Hey look what I’ve got.”

Anna held out two tinies, each one roughly an inch tall. “This one’s Mary.” A tiny blonde waived up at the comparatively giant sorority girls. “And this one’s Hailey.”

“They didn’t even know where they are. So I told them.”

Mary looked up in wonder and lust. “The thought of a god that big…” Her hands reached between her legs, before stopping at Hailey’s disapproving look.

“We don’t even know if they’re telling the truth” the other tiny voiced skepticism.

Nikki looked up at Anna. “What do you want for them?”

“Are you looking for new toys already? You have an entire civilization to play with.”

The blonde microputian grinned. “Imagine how big Andrew must be to them.” as she whispered into Anna’s ear.

Anna got a longing look on her face as she listened to Nikki’s words, inaudible to the two captured inch tall girls in her hands. “Ok, yeah. You get to have them. … I can’t wait to see it.”

Anna casually dumped the two tinies into a grinning Nikki’s hands.  

“We’re going to have so much fun.”

 

End Notes:

Reviews..Provide them.

Chapter 14 by faaaks

Nikki viciously smirked down at the panicking civilization below. God, no wonder Andrew got off on it, the power was such a rush! The little flecks ran from her feet, which were larger than entire city blocks.

The blonde microputian crouched down to pick up a tiny train between her two fingers. Her massive blue eyes coldly scanned the occupants.

“Amazing.”

She gave the bottom train car a little lick.

“You really have a tiny civilization over here.”

The same woman’s voice came over the speaker. “What do you mean tiny? You’re gigantic!”

The microputian shook her head. “You really don’t believe me, do you?”

“What you claim is impossible. The idea that our entire society exists on a being of that size is completely ridiculous. Nothing can be that big. Look around you, the great forest goes on forever!”

 “I do admit, his pubic forest is big…but that’s only because Andrew is. I’ve been outside it!“

“Oh really? Prove it!”

Nikki immediately pulled out her phone.

“Hello, tiny.” Andrew’s voice rumbled on the phone.

“Hi, God.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be fucking that tiny civilization for me?”

“I will, but I think you should know that these tinies…don’t even know where they are. They’re so small, so insignificant compared to you they’re not even aware of how big you are. Your crotch is their entire universe! Before I use them, they should know who their God is. They should know truly, how meaningless their lives are. They are your slaves, toys and playthings. You need to show them your power. I want to see them worship your dick as I end them.”

The great forest itself trembled.

“I will have you picked up.”

Nikki looked around the little city. “Where are you tiny? And what’s your name? ”

The blonde paused. “If you don’t answer soon, I’m going to start playing with your city?”

“M…Melissa”

-

Melissa, an attractive brunette clad in her work, dress stared up at the four mile blonde goddess from the roof of one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city. It didn’t even reach her knees!

The girl appeared to be a university student, a university student of incomprehensible size.

“I’m standing on-top of the far north skyscraper. “

The business woman stared up to see the giantess’ mile wide jean short clad ass.  “If she sat down, she’d destroy more than half the city.” She murmured to herself.

“Wave to me, tiny.”

Reluctantly, the woman raised her hand and waved.

The world shook once more as the giantess turned around.

Crouching down, the blonde’s massive eye easily dwarfed the woman and she instinctively recoiled. “There you are.”

The goddess put her left index finger down, easily winder than the width of the building. “Get on my finger, speck.”

Melissa felt a kick on her breast. The tiny man she had intended to use for afternoon “entertainment” was squirming under the gaze of such a gargantuan being.

Reluctantly, she stepped out onto the massive finger.  Wind rushed up as the goddess lifted her to immense heights.  She easily towered over the city, it was spread out before her like on a map.

Instinctively, Melissa looked up. She was just under the fabric of the goddess’ shorts, camel toe visible.

“Those shorts don’t leave much for the imagination” The tiny murmured to herself. 

“I want nothing better than to fuck you and your pathetic city, but God has demanded I show you how tiny you really are.” It would be easy for the giantess to pull her up and use her in an act of utter depravity and she really wanted to.

…What sort of being could this giantess possibly be called a god?

Suddenly there was a loud boom.

A pinkish mass suddenly appeared on the other side of the city, and seemed to take up the rest of the horizon.

“It seems our ride is here” the microputian muttered.

“What is that?”

Nikki raised her hand to eye level. Melissa shivered under the cold blue eye, the easily the size of a building.

“Look!” the giantess pointed at the coloring. She could just barely make out a slight curve before it was out of her vision.

“It’s a toe!” The blonde goddess giggled.

“No way…There’s just no way.”

“Hello tinies.” A voice of incomprehensible sound came from far above.

Andrew sent me to pick you up. I can’t even see you” The toe easily larger than her city, moved up and down in amusement.

Nikki waved her hand up in attempt to catch the greater goddess’ attention.

“Hey!” Melissa yelled as she was thrown in the blonde’s movement.

There was a massive shifting sound.  “What is she doing?”

A lens appeared far above them all, far more massive than anything she could have possibly imagined with an equally massive brown eye scanned the area.

It was a magnifying glass on a scale that boggled the mind!

The brown eye stopped moving.

“There you are. Wow! You’re even smaller than the cities I usually see in Andrew’s pants. You can call me Kacey.”

“Why haven’t we seen such a goddess before?” Melissa mumbled into her microphone. “How could we have possibly missed a goddess like that?”

“Because, I spend most of my time licking cities off off his balls. That’s like…thousands of miles away for you.”

Nikki wasn’t kidding. Their entire world was really on…

Still on Nikki’s finger, Melissa fell down on her ass. She had played with tinies of her own. Long had she believed herself to be the largest and yet…

“Why are you licking cities off of Andrew’s balls?” the microputian queried the goddess, looking up.

“Well, it turns me on and they taste good. There’s also a bit of war going on down there. The participants seem to be your size, Nikki.”

Melissa’s head spun. A war…with participants the size of Nikki on the body of a greater god! It was too much.

A behemoth pair of tweezers appeared. The young woman could faintly hear the citizens screaming. ‘Gently’, the tweezers picked up both the city and Nikki.

“Andrew, I’ve got them.”

A male voice rumbled, vastly more powerful than the greater goddess. “Good. Step onto my finger.

It was too fast to see what was going on, but they were being moved on a scale Melissa could scarcely imagine. Wind threw her off her feet once again and she closed her eyes.

When she opened she found herself staring out into a bedroom of impossible size, naked, male and well sculpted legs. The view seemed to stretch for an eternity.

“Where…”

She looked down. They were on the erect god’s dick! Everyone, from their city, to Nikki to even Kacey were all just specks to him. Melissa’s eyes wandered, across his pubes. Her entire civilization existed in Andrew’s pubic hair and he was so massive, so inconveizably gargantuan that they thought the forest had gone on forever. She was less than a speck. She was less than a microbe. His toys had toys that could use her world for their amusement.

Melissa fell to her knees and prayed to the diety. “Please, spare us. God! Show us mercy.”

His power was awe inspiring.

“How many? How many of us live upon you, oh great one?”

She felt the tiny man kick on her chest. Oh, she had forgotten about him. Melissa reached down to grab him between her breasts.

“Look, toy, Look at how small we all are. Look at how helpless and tiny. I’m nothing to him. What does that make you? Your world is even smaller, even more unnoticed by our god. How many civilizations? How many worlds exist down below? I have played with many tiny civilizations, I never imagined someone being so massive. Pray to him! Beg him for mercy!”

The tiny seemed to tremble.

She stared at the god’s infinite body. “I devote myself to your pleasure.”

“Twelve billion at last census.” It was Nikki, ever still the relative goddess, licking her lips.

“Huh?” Melissa turned up to her.

“The number of tinies in Andrew’s crotch…of course it doesn’t count anyone less than a microputian, my size. Who knows how many tinies of a lower class there are, probably trillions at the very least.”

The blonde giantess coldly stared down at Melissa and her city. “Now that you know the truth…I can have some fun with you. And your god…is going to jack off to it.”

 

End Notes:

Review

Chapter 15 by faaaks
Author's Notes:

More from my perspective

It was beach day! I grinned as I stopped the car. 

“Come on!” my companion, a short but stunning prodigan brunette eagerly hopped out of the vehicle.  Grabbing the beach bag, I was clad in nothing but my bathing suit. I enjoyed the feeling of the fine grains of sand beneath my feet. Only, it wasn’t sand at all, this was a lilliputian beach! 

Leaning down and looking very closely I could see the patchworks of land that were the calling card of civilization.  I was hundreds of miles tall to them. My toes were easily taller than mountains. 

I could see Alex up ahead in her blue bikini, wade into the ocean. Only the water didn’t even reach her shins at its deepest. 

She pouted at me. “This isn’t what I’d call a beach”. I didn’t exactly tell her there were tinies here. I wanted it to be a bit of a surprise. I glanced below at the footprints she made in the “sand”, who knows how many she crushed. 

I grinned back. “Are you sure?” Walking toward her I unceremoniously sat down on what had to be a big liliputuain city, or a dozen. “Come here” 

Kicking up the water she approached I pointed down at a micro city-scape near my right thigh. She lowered her brown eyes down at the sand 

“What?” 

“Look closely” 

Her eyes widened. “No. Way Then all of this...” She gestured out to the beach... 

She sat her big ass down right next to me. “Belongs to lillis.”  

“There must be millions of them.” She murmured. Alex looked up to me and almost whispered, “it makes me feel so big. I must be like a goddess to them.” 

I was not just tall for a prodigan, she was also short. Standing up to my full height, I was about a head taller than her.  I’ve known Alex long enough to notice how she craved size and power. 

Resting her hands on my thigh, she whispered to me huskily. “We should play with them”   

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, before I broke away, beaming.  

 “I have more things I want to show you first” 

Opening the beach bag, I grabbed a container with a microputian world inside and held it out to her.  

She took the little bauble. “The people on the beach are around 400 feet tall compared to the tinies in the container.” She licked her lips. “They’re yours now”  

Boldly reaching underneath my bathing suit, she held the container next to my erect dick. “Wow, they’re world is smaller than the head of your penis. There must be hundreds of millions of tinies down there. ” 

Scooping up a small amount of lilliputian landscape with her hands in addition to the bauble. She began to stroke my cock with her hand. 

“Mmm....You’re a god to them” 

My dick poked outside my swimsuit as she jerked. 

I moaned as I imagined the chaos around us. The lilli beach went on for miles, in prodigan terms. There were trillions of them. They were nothing, just playthings for our amusement. That didn’t even get into the countless micros that made my body their home. 

I groaned again as her hands worked. 

“Excuse me”. I heard a voice speak. 

“Excuse me.” The voice appeared again, I looked around, there wasn’t anything. 

“To the two prodigans fooling around on the beach. You two! Hey!” I finally looked down to see an inch tall brobdinagian blonde girl, about my age. 

Alex pulled her hand out of my swim shorts, snapping it back with elastic. 

We stared down at the comparatively tiny woman. 

“We were having a party and your kind of...in our spot.”  I noticed the broby’s eyes moved along my ass 

Alex leaned over to whisper in my ear, “We should use her as a toy”.  I smirked knowing how wound up she was. After momentarily considering the idea, I shook my head, I had a better idea. 

“We could share the spot.” I offered diplomatically. I wasn’t going to move if a little broby asked. 

The blonde’s face was blank. “I’ll have to talk to Lexi. ” 

I shrugged. “Take your time.” 

The blonde walked away. Alex frowned as she caught me staring at her bikini covered ass. 

“What? This way we get more tinies. Patience” I grabbed her boob and playfully squeezed. “You’re a goddess no matter what. What is the brobi going to do, say no?” 

It didn’t take long for the brobi to return along with four other inch tall broby girls.  

I laughed as I recognized one. “Samantha!” She ran up to hug my big right toe, I noticed that she was mindful of her steps. I laughed, ignoring Alex’s frown for the moment.  

“That’s Amanda.” Samantha introduced the blonde from earlier. “That’s Katie”, an attractive redhead and “That’s Carly” 

Sam gestured up to me, “That’s Andrew. He can be a lot of fun.” 

“Did you he use you as a toy?” Alex spoke coldly down to the smaller tier girls.  

I chuckled. “This is Alex, a friend of mine.”  

I glanced around confused, “Wasn’t there someone named Lexi?” 

Carly held out her hand. “She’s right here.”  

I leaned over and hovered my face over the girls. Sure enough, there was a barely visible speck in her hand 

“She’s a gulli.” Carly explained. “We’re throwing this party for her and her boyfriend.” 

I squinted down below. There was definitely one speck instead of two. “Where is he?” 

Carly grinned and snickered slightly. “He’s a lilli. That’s why we’re in lilliput, until you sat down on the designated multi-size interaction area...and probably four dozen cities”  The brobi shook her head, but the corner of her mouth had the slightest twinge of a smile.  

I could feel my dick get hard underneath my swimwear at the power I had over the group.  

I glanced at Alex. She was biting her lip and eyes fixed down at the tinies. She wanted them, badly. She wanted nothing more than to grab the entire tiny entourage and use them for her pleasure, until she got bored of them.  The thought they had an individual lilliputian with them, made her power seem that much larger. Nevermind the millions of lilliputians  who had to be watching. 

I put on my headset. 

“How does a gulli know so many brobdinagians and get a lilliputian boyfriend?” 

Lexi spoke for the first time. “Funny story. I actually work in multi-size relations, particularly with the brobi side. I actually have a bit of a fascination for bigger people, but then I met him and the rest is history. Can I ask you something?” 

“What?” 

“Can...I...Can I explore you?” She has a lilli boyfriend, but doesn’t care that we’re killing millions of them? 

I cracked a wide smile. “Isn’t your boyfriend around?” I twitched on the lilliputian landscape, crushing who knows how many more tinies. 

“He’s in my bikini bottom.” 

“Everyone onto the giant!” Sam yelled.  

I took off my shorts and tossed them away. They landed, utterly eclipsing the lilli country side. 

I spread my legs carelessly along the microscopic world and the girls climbed on-top of the base of my cock and balls.  

“Wow...Everything is so BIG! You’re a fucking god! Mmm...I want to live here. I want to worship your penis! Nothing else matters but your pleasure. I’m going to drown my toy as I cum to you.” 

“What’s this?” Amanda pointed to the microputian bauble still at the base of my cock. “Just another tiny world.” 

Samantha whipped them into shape. “Stop gawking and pleasure your God!” 

The inch tall women licked, humped and sucked my cock and balls.  

I turned toward Alex. 

“Now....show them what a goddess is capable of” 

The prodigan girl immediately dove onto my cock with her mouth, eagerly bobbing her head up and down on the shaft. Her tongue contemptuously swept aside all of smaller size tiers.  

I moaned as the women pleasured me.  

For a moment, Alex stopped sucking. She spat out Amanda into her hands and coated in spit. 

Opening up her own blue bikini bottoms she dumped the brobdigian ordering her to “Get to fucking work.” 

Using the opportunity, she grabbed a massive handful of lilliputian cityscape and dumped probably billions of lillipuatins all over my pubic forest. “You’re all toys for your god” and resumed sucking me off. 

I trembled as the prodigan pleasured me with the tinies 

“Mmm.. I’m gonna...gonna” I shot my load all over Alex’s face, some of it coating the microscopic city scape. 

My cock deflated on top of Carly, who stood ontop of my balls, while Samantha remained humping the other side of my shaft. 

I basked in the afterglow, holding Alex’s face. 

“Good job, toys.” 

 

End Notes:

Give me reviews and order from your god.

Add me on discord if you want to RP. Faaaks#9949

Chapter 16 by faaaks

 

Anna walked alone barefoot in the depths of the infinite canyon, a playful smile along her lips.  Pink, fleshy walls impossibly high towered over her, so much so she couldn’t see the top. Taking a deep breath of humid air, the young woman allowed a small moan escape.  



Waving her black, shoulder length hair back, the woman grinned. 



We call this the infinite canyon, but the truth is it’s the small wrinkle on the balls of a God, Andrew.  



The overwhelming majority of her fellow femtoputians, didn’t know, couldn’t know.  Cities, civilizations, worlds, hundreds of trillions of people all of various size, entrapped and enslaved to Andrew’s balls, ignorant of their god and how he dominated over them all.  



The nineteen-year-old took another deep breath of fresh air, his scent was particularly overwhelming here. She happened to be on one of the lowest parts of his right ball.  



Wearing a red sundress, she spotted in the fleshy ground what appeared to be small gray patches, each no bigger than her foot. Looking ahead could see these patches were everywhere forward on her walk, too many to count and every couple of feet. 



Squatting down toward the closest patch, she put her face to the ground to inspect it. They were buildings, skyscrapers only a fraction of an inch high. Her brown eyes coldly scanned the city, hovering ominously above them, she couldn’t even see its inhabitants. Placing her foot to compare it to little inhabitants, the tallest buildings didn’t even reach a quarter of the height of her toes. She wiggled them playfully, squishing a few dozen skyscrapers in the process. The buildings felt like grains of sand, small grains of sand in between her toes. 



Still squatting, Anna could feel herself getting wet at the power she held over the millions below. The micros below could undoubtedly see she wasn’t wearing any panties. “I sort of want to play with you.” She ‘gently’, picked up a number of glass buildings, particularly tall ones, and slowly brought them up the inside of her right thigh. Anna casually rubbed them between her legs for a brief moment before tossing them away, disinterested. “No, you’re not big enough to scratch my itch.” The giantess flicked her hair back and stared contemptuously with her brown eyes, “You’re good enough for my feet though.” 



Standing up, Anna put her foot down squarely on the little city, shuddering in pleasure at the tickle on her toes.  



The goddess continued to walk through the infinite canyon, totally uncaring for the tens of millions of people squished underneath her feet. She even sadistically, slightly changed the direction of her walk slightly if only to feed more micro people to her soles. Such was her right, she was bigger and the bigger did whatever they wanted to the smaller people.  



Anna idly wondered as she walked *crunch* if these tinies, zeptoputians knew they lived on a prodigan god. Almost certainly not. How would they feel to know that the ‘giantess’ among them was really just one more speck among countless that populate Andrew’s body. They were playthings of a plaything and the young woman grinned at how many toys she had.  



Here they had city, after city in a single wrinkle, he teabagged their entire civilization unknowingly. Anna let out a small giggle at the scale of it all as she smashed another city beneath her toes. They should worship him, she decided...and me, she added almost as an afterthought. 



After a few minutes, and probably hundreds of cities, Anna at last came upon one worthy of being used. The buildings of were the same size, but there were many more of them. The goddess guestimated the city was hundreds of feet in diameter on her scale and couldn’t even venture a guess at its population. 



“Wow!” Anna stared at the micro civilization at her feet. 



Oh, this was going to be so much fun! 



“Hey, gigantor! This city is mine! Get your own.”   



“Huh?”  



The voice came from another giantess, only a about three quarters of a femptoputian inch tall inside the city, obviously one size tier below Anna herself. 



The ‘giantess’ was blonde, wearing only an impossibly tight bikini bottom and clearly holding a few buildings in her hands. 



Careful not to destroy this new toy, for now...Anna plucked the blonde woman from the city and held her close to her mouth. 



“What’s your name?”  Anna huskily breathed all over the woman. She was short for an attoputian, probably about 5 feet their scale, but had a nice round ass and a well-developed chest. 



“It’s..” 



Anna interrupted, “Its Toy now. Your new name is Toy. You’re no longer a person, you are my plaything.” 



“You can’t” Toy interrupted. 



Anna gently squeezed, “But I can. ” 



The femptoputian eagerly ripped off her sundress going completely nude, revealing her own shapely ass and breasts. Anna sat down in the middle of the downtown area in the massive city, uncaringly ending millions of tiny lives.  She eyed the rest. No matter, there were still many, many more toys. 



The goddess writhed in pleasure at the tinies struggling beneath her ass, Toy still squirming in her hand. 



“Now, what do you littles know about Andrew?” 



“Who?” Toy was obstinate.  



“Oh! You poor, poor tinies. Don’t you know where you are?” Anna grinned, eagerly spreading her legs, demolishing thousands more buildings in the process, in preparation for what was going to come soon. 



“The tinies below” Toy grunted, “think they’re the biggest and most powerful race in existence. Obviously not true, but I’ve never met or heard of anyone bigger than myself.” Toy admitted. 



Anna counted on her hands. 



“Yoctoputians, zeptoputians, attoputians, femptoputians, nanoputians, microputians, lilliputians, gulliverans, brobdinagians, prodigans. Each larger than the last.” She explained. 



Anna had actually seen a yoctoputian continent before. It ended up taped to her dildo and used for her pleasure for weeks. 



“There are actually races smaller than yoctos” Toy grinned despite her situation. “Those can be a lot of fun. I actually have a few billion tinies trapped in my bikini bottom right now. I can’t even feel them squirm, but knowing they’re there dominated by my pussy.” Toy moaned. “It’s so... so hot.” The blonde coughed, “But I’ve never heard of any larger races.” 



Anna beamed. “Andrew is a prodigan. We’re all on his balls right now.”  



Toy stared at her disbelievingly. 



“Why would I lie? I’m a goddess to you and everyone in this pathetic civilization. What do you think that musk is? What do you think the earth is fleshy? What do you think the earthquakes are? We aren’t even worthy of him scratching himself, we’re too small to be noticed!” 



The goddess allowed a moan escape as she talked about her god, deliberately letting her breath wash over Toy. “Continents,worlds civilizations, all are equally inferior. You are all His playthings. It’s our job –to make Andrew cum. ” Anna eyed the less than an inch-tall blonde giantess, who squirmed underneath her terrifying gaze. 



“Find me a microbe I can explain this to!” she ordered. 



The black haired goddess gave Toy a long lick before setting her off on the ground, her soft thighs colossal walls keeping her trapped. 



Anna smirked as Toy scoured on all fours for a microbe. Her own plaything, a girl she literally stripped her name of was still a goddess of unimaginable size to the microbes below. Her plaything was more than large enough to make the tallest skyscrapers a small dildo.  



The goddess idly played with herself as she watched her new slave search.  The blonde dumped the contents of skyscrapers into her hands. Hundreds of people, shaken out of their apartment could only look up terrified at the four mile tall blonde giantess, and stare helplessly at the goddess who eclipsed them all.  



Toy casually tossed an empty apartment building the size of her pinky aside as she approached Anna. 



She held up her hands, completely full of speck people to her owner. Even the giantess Toy flinched underneath her gaze, the microbes couldn’t even run, they’d fall off the four-mile-tall giantess’ hand. 



Anna bit her top lip. No one missed the pace of her casual play down below had increased. 



“I can’t even see them. I love it when my toys have slaves of their own.” 



Out of a tiny pocketbook she produced a magnifying glass. The microbes shivered as the goddess loomed over them from above. Their great terror was nothing more than a plaything to her. Many were bowing, some were screaming, others were praying, one stared up at her with...curiousity. 



“The one on the edge of your palm” Anna picked after a moment. Through the glass she could see she was wearing a backpack, was probably about average height for someone so tiny, clearly an early twenty something redhead, and an extremely well-developed chest. 



“Turn on your microphone little microbe. ” 



The fleck obeyed immediately. 



“What’s your name?” 



“Veronica” 



“Put her on my thigh.”  



Veronica’s world went black as Toy’s massive building sized fingers gently curled around her. She stared up to see the goddess’ height pierce easily beyond the clouds.  



“The rest are yours.” 



Veronica could watch only in morbid fascination as the hundreds of people her size who were on Toy’s palm were casually dumped into her tight bikini bottom, trapping them there with a snap of elastic.  



Walking carefully on her goddess’ thigh, the fleck watched in morbid fascination as fingers miles long casually played with a pussy that could easily use her entire city as a dildo. More obviously, the owner wanted more than anything to, she could smell it from her thigh. 



“Where do you think you are, speck?” 



Veronica’s response was timid, but anyone would understand she was before someone who could end her world. 



“Um... Your thighs?” The microbe replied through the headset unsure of how to respond. 



“True” Anna laughed, causing little Veronica to be shaken off her feet, “But not what I meant. If you walked a thousand miles in that direction”, the goddess pointed, “what would you run into?” 



“The infinite wall” The micro woman replied immediately. 



“Exactly!” The goddess grinned, as she reaching between her legs, flattening even more of the landscape to grab the blonde Toy giantess, who seemed to be torturing a college campus with her feet. 



The goddess took the giantess, putting her in her mouth, coating her in saliva and began to use her as a dildo. “Mmmm..” her moans echoed across the landscape.  



Veronica could swear she heard the blonde giantess now named Toy scream as she was moved in and out of her.  Truth to be told, the microbe didn’t even feel sympathy for her, Toy had done that to countless tinies of her own. 



Strangely, Anna seemed to continue the conversation with the fleck on her thigh even as she used a giantess as sex toy. 



“But...what do you think that wall really is...ooooh, that feels really good!” 



“No one knows?” 



“Mmm....I do.” 



“We...mf..are on the right ball sack of a god of unimaginable size. Your little world is in one of the wrinkles, unnoticed, living upon him. You say I’m a goddess, but really I’m not even a microbe, like you. I’m not even a plaything, I’m less than that to Andrew. He has trillions of slaves living upon him, he’s a living world, a diety of beyond my comprehension” Anna licked the ground, and entire city center gone. 



“Mm....I can taste him, he dominates all of us.” Anna took a deep breath. 



“Oh. God yes. Andrew, show them all how big you are! I’m going to end this world for you.” 



“Film me microbe! Fillm me ending your entire world for Him! If it means ending all of your cities for him to get a moment’s pleasure...it will be worth it! I need to get Andrew off, all of us need to make him cum! Your little cities will be used for my pleasure! ” 



If the tiny Veronica understood her right, this goddess hundreds of miles tall was ending her entire world, because it might attract the attention of a far larger, far more infinite god named Andrew, that they all lived upon. 



The scale boggled the mind, and honestly the insignificant redhead had a little trouble believing something could be so vast. They had sent exploration teams, this world seemed like it went on forever. 



Still, she could not ignore the demands of her goddess, not without losing her life. 



Reluctantly the tiny pulled out her phone and began to film as her goddess writhed in pleasure.  



“Oh! God! Andrew! I will make you cum! I want you to end worlds with your pleasure. Flood them all, make trillions worship your penis. Jack off to mee as I end this world for you!!” 

 

End Notes:

AN: Been a bit. Add reviews if you want updates more often.

Special thanks to MegaAnna for letting me write her in this chapter.

 

Discord: Faaaks#9949

Chapter 17 by faaaks
Author's Notes:

A/N: New side story. Let me know what you think.

 

Emily gasped in surprise as she wandered into the huge container in the aquarium. The crystal-clear plastic ceiling towered over her for microputian miles and stretched out even further!   

 

The light-haired brunette beamed. It was Andrew’s choosing! Every week the prodigan god and owner would pick a few new personal toys.  

 

The room was completely packed with women and girls. 

 

“Woah!” Emily dived away from a massive lilliputian foot, belonging to a shorthaired platinum blonde woman.  

 

“To think these pathetic micros will catch his attention.” The naked giantess, wearing only glasses mocked from above. “I hope he gives me permission to play with you.” as she idly rubbed herself while looking at the rest of the competition. 

 

Emily could feel her nanoputian friends Dani and Amber squirm in the front and back of her panties respectively. Unlike the lilliputian giantess, Emily wore denim short shorts and a revealing crop top.  It was a rather eclectic mix of what they thought the prodigan god would like.  Some went totally naked, others wore lingerie, some had bikinis, others just wore their panty bottoms and some wore ordinary clothing like Emily.  

 

The container was completely packed and there were at least five other lilliputian giantesses.  

 

Everyone knew the rules, what Andrew says goes. He could pick as many winners and losers as he would like. Winners would then become his personal and direct play toy for however long he wanted. Losers ended up playthings of another one of his toys.  

 

Emily smirked.  

 

Despite what the lilli says, there have been microputian winners and lilliputian losers. The lillis ended up being given over to one of Andrew’s gulli toys and played with however the microputian winner ordered them to.  He’s a God! He’s ended lilliputian worlds getting off to a single microputian! 

 

The microputian smiled as she saw little inch tall nanos scurrying at her feet. As tempting as it was to fuck the little tinies, the rules said clearly you couldn’t use smaller competition. Technically her stuffed nano friends didn’t count as they weren’t competition!  The brunette laughed as she just remembered that Amber had an even smaller tiny a femto named Sarah to keep herself entertained trapped in her ass.  

 

Despite the competition of thousands of girls, Emily had a confident smile on her lips. She knew her flawless ass would attract her god’s attention. 

 

Thud 

 

“It’s starting!” Someone cried out.  

 

Thud 

 

The container trembled as their prodigan god approached.  

 

“Andrew’s here!” The lilliputian giantess near Emily cheered.  

 

Thud 

 

Emily looked up and saw Andrew squatting over all of them, holding his erect godhood in his left hand.  She couldn’t even begin to comprehend it’s size! His massive balls teased them all from above. 

 

He’s smothered entire worlds under those... 

 

Their world shook once more as he squatted lower. Picking up the container the girls cheered as it was compared with his cock. She couldn’t see his penis’ total size and it was still hundreds of miles away in microputian reckoning. His dick seemed to stretch forever and Emily knew it for all practical purposes did. They had entire civilizations down there 

 

God, yes! We are all your playthings! 

 

The container was uprooted once more and placed into Andrew’s massive pubic hair. Looking up Emily could tell they were near the base of his cock, though ‘near’ still meant plane travel distance for a microputian speck like her. 

 

Hello playthings.” The prodigan god rumbled above with his deep voice. 

 

Emily couldn’t do anything but stare at Andrew’s dick and begin to play with herself underneath her shorts, ignoring Dani’s protests. Looking around, most of the girls seemed to be doing the same thing or kissing each other, or playing with a tiny’s permission. 

 

“mmm...yess..” Emily moaned as she looked up to see camera drones enter the container. These were for the prodigan god to inspect his new things at close range.  

 

Some of the girls waved each vying for catch the drone’s attention, others just continued to have fun hoping Andrew would take notice of them. 

 

Emily ran up to the plastic wall and began to shake her ass, hands still between her legs, putting her face up onto the huge plastic wall. “God...Andrew. Notice me! Play with me! Use me. I want to explore your dick! Let me worship it!”  

 

The drone suddenly turned out of hundreds of girls toward Emily, mindlessly playing with herself near the wall.  

 

Noticing the drone’s interest, the nearby lilliputian giantess laying down, suddenly grabbed Emily. “Hey!”  

 

She yelped, as the bblonde giantess put her on pubic mound as she played with herself.   “Fuck yeah, God. I wish I were your size. I would suck you...” 

 

“Congratulations” Andrew rumbled from above the drone pointed at the two of them.  

 

“Me!” The lilliputian sounded shocked. “I’m...I’m” 

 

Not you, speck. The micro you’re playing with. I have enough lilli toys...and you broke the rules. ” 

 

“But I thought you liked bigger girls playing with smaller ones! It’s not fair!” The blonde giantess protested. 

 

I do but I’m a capricious and fickle god.” 

 

Looking outside the lilli could see the giant prodigan casually stroke himself, enjoying his own power.   

 

The drone moved down toward Emily. “What’s your name?” 

 

Still playing with herself she answered the god between groans of pleasure. “mmm....Emmmmmily. I live to serve you.” 

 

Andrew sounded thoroughly amused. “And now for the rest of you.” 

 

Their container shook once again, though this time it opened from the top to reveal the smiling face of  a gigantic grinning Asian gulliveran woman, four miles tall compared to Emily and nearly three hundred miles tall compared to her own toys.  It was humbling to know just how small the gulli was compared to the prodigan. Even a giant like her was still just a toy to Andrew.  

 

This is Mari, she’s going to be your new owner.” 

 

The platinum blonde lilliputian looked terrified at the thought of being owned by someone other than Andrew.  

 

Andrew pumped his godhood again causing everyone gulli, lilli, micro and femto to tumble and tremble in fear, awe and pleasure. 

 

Now Emily, Mari and I just need to decide what we’re going to do you fuck toys...” 

 

 

 

End Notes:

A/N: If you like extreme size differences here is a discord server I recommend: https://discord.gg/NjeP2MW8qp Be warned, it's raceplay ontop of extreme size differences.

Also my discord is faaaks#9949 didn't realize earlier the usernames were case sensitive. 

 

Thanks to Emily and Mari for letting me write them in!

Chapter 18 by faaaks
Author's Notes:

Been a while. This is a continuation of chapter 8, Katy's story. 

Katy couldn’t help but gape at the level of destruction Andrew, the prodigan god wrought outside the helicopter window. Many of the skyscrapers were levelled creating a cloud of dust that made it difficult for her to breath. From thousands of feet up she could see people dot the landscape, cars, trucks and busses packed into overcrowded highways.  


“What are they all running from...” the brunette wondered aloud until she looked across the horizon to see an ocean rapidly drifting toward the city of millions.  


His jizz! 


Katy could see it consumed everything as it flooded. Person, tree, bus, skyscraper... it covered them all as it drifted to them.  


“We got lucky.” The blonde pilot provided by way of explanation. “He finished on the City of Port View. If he aimed here...none of us would be left.” 


Katy nodded in understanding. Port View was a nearby city almost fifty miles away.  


“You can look up the pictures on the net if you want. There’s nothing left over there.” 


Biting her lip so hard it bled, she discretely opened her phone to take a look.   


“Oh my god, that’s so fucking hot.” The picture on her phone showed a cityscape and Andrew’s fingers curled around his erect godhood, while a jet of cum sprayed all over the city. “He smote millions with his cum alone..” she whispered. “Our world is nothing but a cum rag for you, Andrew. I want more people to drown in it...” 


Slowly Katy’s hands began to drift between her legs again. 


Without warning the helicopter lurched to the side. 


“Ow!” she yelped in surprise, pulling her hands out of her panties. 


“Fuck!” The blonde pilot called out. “We’re having mechanical problems. I’m going to need to put her down somewhere.” Her eyes scanned the city. “There!” She pointed to an undamaged building of about average height with a helipad, on the level with few other buildings of roughly the same height. 


Katy’s ears popped as the aircraft suddenly dropped in altitude.  


The pilot expertly steered the damaged helicopter toward the safety of the helipad, smoke now visibly billowing out the back. 


“Ok...and landed”.  


Katy breathed a sigh of relief at the safety of the building. “Safe...” 


The blonde pointed to the oncoming jizz ocean, now not too far away. “Are you sure this building could survive that? And I’m positive I can’t fix the chopper myself and god only knows when we’ll be rescued.” 


The world suddenly shifted and both microputians fell off their feet as the sky darkened. Both looked up to see him.  Andrew, the prodigan, the biggest of the big, giant among giants, their owner and horny god. He

was so huge it was always difficult to discern what he was doing.  


“I think he’s holding his balls over us”  


Katy looked across the horizon and the now wrinkly pink sky, hovering above them. He lowered them progressively closer toward the city  


“Mmm....Smother us under them. We deserve to be smeared under your glorious balls, Andrew.” Katy whispered to herself 


“Have fun girls.”  The god rumbled. 


 “What do you suppose he means by that?” 


Katy could only stare enraptured as hundreds of people all women appeared out of his jungle like ball hair to jump into the city. The microputians could feel the ground tremble as each one landed. They seemed to be visible at his astronomical height. 


“Lilliputians” the pilot sighed in exhaustion, resignation and just a tiny bit of fear.  


They cheered as they jumped into the ocean for what Katy had to assume was a reasonable height for them.  


The God casually scratched his balls from above almost as a final act of humiliation over his world.  


“Take pictures”  He commanded as he stepped away for a moment.  


Katy could guess that maybe they were two hundred feet up, or about the height of an average lilliiputian’s thigh, nowhere out of reach.  


The pilot wasted no time inspecting the damaged helicopter for any hope of escape. She could see the giants pour into the city running and walking through the God’s cum, about the depth to their knees.  


The ground shook as three lilliputians approached the building from a few different directions. Katy cowered behind a nearby wall on the roof. Fortunately, they didn’t seem to notice the little microputians for now.

 All of them were in bikinis...or at least bikini bottoms, they all towered over the little building, completely surrounding it.  


“What’cha get?” The tallest giantess asked the rest of her peers. A redhead, modestly endowed wearing appropriately red top, if a four hundred- and fifty-foot-tall giantess could be called “modest”. Her face and hair was wet with liquid, as if she were rolling around Andrew’s cum.  

 

The shortest giantess, a black haired one smirked evilly. If the redhead was hot, this giantess would be cute..if that grin weren’t so terrifying. This girl was closest to Katy, the height of the building just barealy reached the very bottom of her camel toe.  


The little microputian flinched as fingers almost as wide as she was tall, moved down her body to inside her bikini bottoms, pulling out and raising something. 


“You’re not going to believe this.”  


Katy craned her head up to see the short giantess holding a bus. It had some sort of writing on it, but it was too high up for her to read.  


“Size is Supremacy.” 


The raven-haired giantess read it aloud. 


“There are microputian size supremacists?”, the third giantess, a brunette between the two in heights but by far the bustiest asked.  


The redhead snorted. “Of course there are! These specks probably had a nanoputian district here they could have lorded over or even maybe femtoputians.” 


Katy could swear she heard faint screaming from the bus. 


The black haired one laughed as she held her toy bus. “All of them drowned in Andrew's cum I’m sure!” and then giggled, as she splashed the jizz in the city with her feet. “A good way to go.” She eyed her plaything, “Hard to believe there are specks that would call these toys giants.” 


“Woe to any tiny that meets you, Lacy.” The redhead told the black-haired giantess, who only giggled some more. 


“Lacy and a femtoputian world....” the brunette imagined aloud.  


“I don’t know if I should pity them or be jealous of all the things you’d do to them.” the tallest redhead commented offhand. 


“Jealous...of the tinies? You’re crazy Ashley” Lacy sounded shocked and almost aghast at the tallest lilliputian. 


Ashley shook her head. “Don’t sound too surprised. Admit it... you like living on Andrew’s balls, worshiping like the god he is, enjoying your status as priestess to a supreme horny and hot ruler. ”  


“That’s different!” Lacy vehemently insisted.  


The redhead scowled “And there are disadvantages to being tall. The last date was on walked out when he realized I was taller than him.” 


“You’re better off without him anyway” Lacy offered some halfhearted support. 


“How tall are you anyway?” Ashley asked Lacy.  


“5’1, why?” 

 

Katy could only stare in astonishment. This colossal girl was tiny by lilliputian standards, yet here she was towering over her building, holding a full bus like it was just a child’s toy. She suddenly felt even smaller. Idly if she wondered if that was why she liked to dominate the smaller races.  


Ashley just shook her head, “See? You’ve never had that problem” 


“What do you mean?” 


The middle giantess finally intervened to forestall any further argument. “Enough! We’re here on vacation! To bask in Andrew’s cum and to collect toys and worshipers! It's supposed to be fun! So, I suggest we start planning our next move.” 


As she spoke, Katy realized that she was going to sit down on the building!  


Kacy sprinted away and only just missed her thigh as it landed.   


Before she could yell to the little pilot, the brunette lilliputian sat right down on-top of the helicopter, completely crushing it.  


“Oh?” 


The giantess lifted her cheeks to see the completely smushed machine, patting down the back of her bikini bottoms. “That’s too bad” she stated in an almost bored fashion. 


Kacy brushed against up her inner thigh and yelled as she was knocked over.  


Lacy finally noticed the little microputian between her friend's thighs and before Kacy had a chance to scream, quickly snatched her from on-top of the building. 


“Mine!”  she claimed aloud


The two other giantesses finally took notice. “Oooh she’s a cutie!” Ashley smiled as she observed the tiny microputian.  


“What are you going to do with her?” 


A new shadow cast over their world which could only mean Andrew had returned to them once again. 


Lacy grinned maliciously as she held both the size supremacy bus and a trembling Kacy in her hands.  


“I don’t know, good question!” 

End Notes:

If you want more of this. Pester me with reviews. I feast on them. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7126