I.C.T. by Tiny_Significance
Summary:

In a world where the futuristic sciences of claytronics and totally immersive telepresence have not only been realized, but combined, things can get a little interesting. 

A series of fun short stories. 


Categories: Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3311 Read: 20880 Published: November 04 2017 Updated: November 06 2017

1. Prologue by Tiny_Significance

2. Long Distance Isn’t So Hard(Part 1) by Tiny_Significance

3. Long Distance Isn't So Hard(Part 2) by Tiny_Significance

4. Long Distance Isn't So Hard(Part 3) by Tiny_Significance

Prologue by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

This is my first post on this website. I hope you enjoy! 

 

This is ALL theoretical science and backstory.

 

It is the year 2030, and a new technology has emerged for public use. It is called I.C.T., or Immersive Claytronic Telepresence. The central technology required to make I.C.T. possible has two components: claytronics and telepresence.

Claytronics utilizes programmable nanorobots called “catoms.” These catoms are the size of grains of sand, and they are bought and initially look like a cup or tub of grayish-beige putty. When the container, or interface, is activated, thus activating the catoms, objects can be dipped into the catom putty, or the putty can be ordered to leave the container and stretch out over the entire surface of the object. The catoms then scan the shape, texture, and appearance of the object, and copy it as a template. The interface has a touch screen, which allows you to browse through and access previously scanned object templates. Once you choose one, you can paste it into the catoms, and they will reassemble to become a completely and utterly lifelike replica of the object, to the point where the copy and the original are almost indiscernible. This can act as a sort of 3-D fax machine, sending 3-D copies of objects across long distances. And anyone operating the interface whose catoms are being used can lock the catoms in that template using a passcode, and only when the catoms are unlocked with that passcode can they be commanded to go back into the original pool of catoms.

The Telepresence aspect requires a headset reminiscent of the “NerveGear” from the anime “Sword Art Online.” This VR headset has three functions. The first function is to block out all sensory inputs being experienced by your physical body. This means all things that would be seen, heard, smelled, tasted, or felt by the body from the outside world are blocked. The second function is to create new sensory inputs to replace the real-world sensations. In the original context of video game VR, these new inputs would be the world of the game. The third function involves intercepting signals from the brain that would usually be sent to the body, and converting them into outputs for the in-game avatar’s body, i.e. when you think of kicking with your left leg, your virtual avatar kicks with their left leg instead of you actually kicking with your left leg.

When these two technologies were combined, something fantastic happened. A person could step into the catom putty, and it would scan their shape, texture, and appearance. Then after they stepped out of the putty, they would need to speak into the machine until the copy was able to produce the person’s voice. They could then put on their headset, and the catoms would become a tangible, real-world avatar of them. This avatar, just like the objects, could be “faxed” to another catom interface. This became incredibly useful for business meetings and long-distance relationships. Then, another discovery was made. While the shape, texture, and appearance was always the same for a given template of an object or avatar, the original size could be altered.

This was discovered by accident when someone tried to send themselves to another person’s house, when they only had a small interface. Their avatar emerged only 6 inches tall. It was then made official in the software applications of all interfaces that the size of a copy or avatar could be altered on the interface whose catoms were being used. The shrunken avatars were mostly used by people for simple tasks, i.e., if you dropped something and it went into a tiny, unreachable space, you could now simply generate a tiny avatar and go retrieve the item.

Governments around the world quickly outlawed the use of lifesize avatars for indefinite periods of time, as the implications would quickly cause the technology to get out of hand. No one would leave their houses, and no one would really ever know if they were interacting with a real human being. However, the laws were not very well-enforced, and soon the invention of Nutrition Packs allowed people to stay in their catom avatars for extended periods of time. Nutrition packs contain soylent and water that is fed through a tube into the person’s mouth. A device was also invented that removed wastes from the body cleanly, so that you wouldn’t have to worry about your real body going to the bathroom. These were called L.D.R.(Long-Distance Relief) Packs. The interface whose catoms were being used could remotely command these Packs to link themselves to the user if they forgot before entering their avatar.


 

 

End Notes:

Please comment! 

Long Distance Isn’t So Hard(Part 1) by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

Now we get into the stories. I'll try to dive into the action as quickly as possible but there needs to be a little build-up. 

It was a big night for Henry, and he was excited. That was because tonight was the first time he was going to be with his girlfriend, Megan, in months. They had gone to different schools, and were a thousand miles apart. However, neither of them were leaving their respective dorms for this rendezvous. The other night, Megan had told Henry during their FaceTime call that she had recently purchased an I.C.T. Station. He was really excited, as this had been something they had wanted for a long time, ever since he had gotten his two months earlier. He had already made a template of himself in preparation for when this day would come. She hadn’t shown it to him during their call because she said she wanted him to see it in person.

He looked over at his bedside table. His clock read eight o’clock, and that meant it was seven o’clock where she was. If it was seven, then she was now off work. In about fifteen minutes she would get back to her dorm room and call him. For the next fifteen minutes, he sat at his desk, his large, tub-sized I.C.T. Station sat next to him at the ready. Then his tablet started ringing, and his heartbeat sped up as he opened the case, propped it up, and answered the call. Instantly, he saw the smiling face of his beautiful girlfriend, Megan. Her raven-black hair tumbled over her shoulders while her soft pink lips and crystal blue eyes sparkled.

“Hi baby!” she said excitedly, waving at him. Henry waved back.

“Hey beautiful,” he said, softly.

Henry seriously wondered how he landed such a babe. He wasn’t a bad-looking guy, at 5’10” with sandy hair, hazel eyes, and a fairly athletic build. He never considered himself very good-looking, but if that girl thought he was something special, he wasn’t gonna argue.

“How’s the most adorable boyfriend in the world?” she asked, twirling a lock of hair between her fingers.  

“I don’t know, I’ll tell you next time I see him,” Henry said, smirking.

“You know I meant you, silly,” she giggled. “Anyways, you ready to come over?”

“You bet your ass I am!” Henry said rather excitedly, unable to contain his grin.

“Awww, he does love me!” said Megan.

“Just lemme put this helmet on and I’ll show you just how much,” Henry said, coyly.

“Ooh, keep talking like that and you’ll get more than I had planned,” she said, lowering her voice to a more sultry, playful tone.

“Alright, get ready,” Henry said. Megan activated her interface as Henry prepared his to send his avatar and turned on the headset.

“Ready!” said Megan. “Safe travels, my love,” she said seductively, closing her eyes and blowing him a kiss.

“Thanks, beautiful,” said Henry, returning the kiss and pressing the end call button. He quickly pressed the send button on the interface and jumped onto his bed and put on the headset as the countdown began.

5… 4… 3…

“This is it,” Henry thought.

“Here I come baby!”

Everything went black.

Henry opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Megan’s smiling face… for about a half a second. Then, he realized something wasn’t right. He realized the problem as he looked at his loving girlfriend’s face…


It was the size of his dorm room wall.


End Notes:

Please comment! 

Long Distance Isn't So Hard(Part 2) by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:
This should be fun...
"Well hey there, cutie," said Megan, smiling playfully down at her four and a half inch tall boyfriend.

"Babe? What the hell happened?" asked Henry. He was shocked. In front of him, Megan was sitting at her desk, which he was standing on. Her elbows were resting on the edge, with her forearms laying on either side of him. She was wearing a low-cut top, and he enjoyed the view despite his present condition.

"Well, my dad wouldn't let me get a big Station, so I settled for the little one," she said matter-of factly.

"Then why didn't you just come to my place? I have a Station that could easily make a full-size you," said Henry.

"I thought of that, believe me baby I did. But I just couldn't resist the thought of my little Henry scurrying around like a cute little mousy," Megan giggled, walking her fingers toward him playfully. "And speaking of, you sometimes call me kitten, don't you?" Megan said, slamming her fingertips down just in front of Henry, startling him.

"Baby, I don't wanna be this tiny. I just wanna see you right now, normally," Henry cried. "Let me just go back and you can send yourself over," said Henry, turning to go deactivate his template on the interface. But Megan had beaten him to it. By the time he turned, he was just in time to see a box with the words "Passcode Activated" on the screen over which Megan's delicate fingers were hovering.

"Ah ah aaaahhh," Megan sang, wagging her finger as Henry turned to face her. "You're not going anywhere, little man," she said. Henry, while becoming slightly worried, could feel himself getting a hard-on from his girlfriend's seductive voice and body language.

"You locked me!? Babe, what the hell?" cried Henry. Megan's eyes narrowed as she rose to a fully sitting up posture.

"Is that any way to speak to your owner, pet?" she asked, softly.

"... babe?" Henry asked softly, now a little nervous, but still erect.

Megan smirked a little and winked as she moved her left hand. Henry only had a split second to react by turning to look as Megan's fingers gracefully closed around him. Her grip was firm, yet gentle. She rose him to eye level with his legs dangling, his head out and his arms holding for dear life onto her thumb.
"OMG he is SO CUTE!" Megan squealed inside her head. "Well it seems as though you will have to be punished, unless you beg for forgiveness. Then, perhaps I shall be merciful," she said, feeling her boyfriend's hard-on against her fingers and holding back giggles.

"Oh Megan please don't hurt me baby! You know I didn't mean to yell at you! Please baby, I'll do whatever you want!" Henry said, beginning to stroke and kiss her thumb. At this display, Megan couldn't stay in character.

"You are too precious!" Megan squealed. "I can't believe you'd think I would hurt my little baby," she cooed, opening her hand and repositioning him to sit on her palm. She used her right index finger to stroke his toned stomach. As she did this, she felt Henry's excitement through the tight compression shorts that the interface generated on him.

"Ooh, you want me to help with that, little guy?" Megan said seductively. Henry couldn't believe it.

"Oh baby, would you?" he asked.

"Hmmm... I don't know," she mused playfully. "I guess I could do something," she giggled, enjoying the mixture of arousal, frustration, and helplessness on his face. "Ok, come here," she giggled. Henry couldn't contain his smile as Megan's finger came up under his chin and stroked in a "come here" motion. He immediately began covering the finger in kisses. Megan giggled.

"Hehehe... Ok, ok. Calm down little thing," she cooed. Her finger then stroked down his torso until it snaked under the waistband of the compression shorts. She slowly pulled them down his legs and off his body completely. She then brought him up to her luscious mouth.

"You ready, baby?" she asked softly. Henry could only nod, causing her to smile. "Then here you go," she said. She brought her lips onto his penis, smothering it between the two glossy pillows. Together, her lips also covered his lower abdomen and his thighs. She slowly grinded her soft lips, occasionally flicking the tip with her tongue. Henry jerked up and grabbed her nose in pure reaction. He began kissing it, causing her to giggle. A finger came up from behind Henry and pushed him back to a laying down position in the palms of her cupped hands. She occasionally opened her mouth more to include his upper torso and face in the filatio kiss, before returning to focus on his nethers. With one last flick of her tongue, Henry came in her mouth. She spit out the catoms, which returned to the pool in her Station, and continued kissing him. He leaned forward and kissed back, kissing and grabbing her lips as best he could. When she had him totally relaxed and back to laying down in the palm of her hand, she brought her mouth off of him and smiled.

"That's my little Ken doll, my little Henry. You're the cutest tiny boyfriend in the world," she whispered sweetly. Laying there in the palm of his girlfriend's hand, with her beautiful, smiling face hovering over him and her soft, warm breath washing over him, Henry felt like there was nowhere else on Earth he'd rather be.

"You wanna stay here baby? I could love on you like this all the time if you want," Megan cooed.

"Oh yeah, baby. I'd really like that Megan," said Henry, sitting up.

"Well that's good," said Megan, sitting up again. "Because I activated your Nutrient and L.D.R. Packs. And I extended the duration of this avatar," she explained. "Looks like you're gonna be here for the next three months!" she squealed. "Isn't that great!?"

End Notes:
I originally meant for this short story to just be two chapters, but now it's gonna have one or maybe two more chapters. Please comment!
Long Distance Isn't So Hard(Part 3) by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:
This is the final chapter for this one, I hope you like it!
I sure do... ;)
Henry couldn't believe his ears as he pulled his compression shorts back on.

"What the hell, babe? You didn't think to ask me first?" Henry yelled. "I trust you, babe! So I'm stuck being the size of a mouse for three whole months!? Why would you do that to me!?"

"I thought you'd like it," Megan said. "And you know what, I just gave you a literally larger-than-life blowjob, offer to keep giving you more and treat you like a cherished pet for three whole months, and this is the thanks I get?" Megan was a little pissed at her tiny defiant boyfriend. "You won't even have to do anything or worry about anything, I'll completely take care of you. You take online classes, anyway." Henry was starting to feel bad, realizing how considerate she was being.

"I'm sorry, baby..." Henry began, but Megan cut him off, still a little pissed.

"Well you know what, Henry? This time you'll have to prove it," said Megan, worrying Henry. Scooting her chair back, Megan lowered her hand to the ground and set Henry at her feet. Henry was nervous, he didn't know if he liked being on the ground.

"Now," Megan began, tapping her foot impatiently. "You're going to crawl over here and give each one of my toes a kiss," she said.

"Baby please," pleaded Henry.

"No, just do it, Henry," Megan ordered. Henry slowly got on his hands and knees and crawled over to the feet of his beloved, each one now more than double his size.

"Well, someone's had a pedicure recently," Henry thought. If there was one thing Henry was grateful for at this moment, it was that his girlfriend had soft, beautiful feet that she took care of regularly. He moved to each toe, planting a few kisses on each toe just to prove that he was sorry. When he kissed her last toe, Megan raised her left big toe until it was under his chin. She slowly raised his face until they were making eye contact. She grinned, then quickly knocked him down and pinned him with the same toe. She raised her foot off the ground, letting only her big toe touch him. From the ball of her foot to the tip of her toe, she covered him from waist to chin.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it? To treat me like a princess?" She asked, giggling spitefully at the sight of him, her big strong man now pinned under his girlfriend's big toe.

"No it wasn't," said Henry. "You've always been my princess, and I'd do anything for you," he said. "I've been so stupid to not see how sweet you're being to me, and I appreciate everything you do. Will you please forgive me, baby?" asked Henry, and Megan's heart melted.

"Aaawwww!" she cried. "That was so sweet, my handsome prince," she cooed, starting to rub her toe up and down his body. "Of course I forgive you!" she cried. Megan continued to play with her boyfriend's body using her toes, and started to roll him around under her feet a little bit. He responded by just letting it happen. He just let her do what she wanted, knowing that she just couldn't help but do something so cute with her cute little boyfriend. He playfully wrapped his arms around her big toe at one point while she continued to stroke his side with the other. He kissed her toes in response, nuzzling her feet a little.

"Aha! So somebody does like this?" Megan said, raising her eyebrow at her boyfriend. Henry blushed.

"Well, uh... only if you do!" Henry exclaimed, blushing.

"Sure, baby. Whatever you say..." Megan teased, rubbing him and rolling him around a little more. "Does this mean I can take you to work in my boots? I think you'd feel great down there!" Megan said, giggling.

"No it doesn't!" Henry yelled, now blushing even harder. He buried his face between her toes. Megan was loving this.

"Hehehe, I'll take that as a maybe," she giggled. "C'mon, little guy. Playtime's over, I won't tease you anymore," she said. She reached down and gently pulled him from her feet, scooping him into the palm of her hand again. She walked over to her bed and sat down with her legs laid out.

"So you're not mad at me?" asked Megan. "I'm sorry, I know I should've asked you. I took advantage of how helpless you were, and I shouldn't have," she said, slowly hanging her head.

"Hey, don't worry about it," said Henry, stroking her fingers. "I like being whatever you want me to be," he said. "And besides, this is actually pretty fun, and I'm glad there's more of it to come," he said, rubbing her palm and leaning against her thumb, with which she was stroking his face.

"Thanks baby, glad we're all better," she said, bringing her head up. "Well, we better get to sleep, and I know the perfect place for you," she said, pushing her boobs together. "I saw you looking at these when you first got here, so I might as well..." she trailed off. Megan brought her boyfriend to her face and they kissed. "Good night, my handsome little guy," she cooed.

"Good night, my big beautiful girl," Henry cooed right back. And with that, she slipped him in between her smooth, soft breasts, and got under her covers. Before she switched off her light, she remembered something.

"Don't think you aren't reciprocating me for that blowjob, by the way!" she said quietly, playfully pushing her boobs together. Henry, now smushed in between his two favorite pillows which were now his favorite bed, gave one a kiss.

"I love you," he sighed.

"Love you too," she replied, and switched off the light. They were happy together.
End Notes:
Please comment!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7014