Final Exam by Nigma
Summary: you are shrunk in what could be your final exam
Categories: Instant Size Change, Giantess, Crush, Feet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3710 Read: 48577 Published: July 01 2007 Updated: August 24 2007
Story Notes:
I didn't have as much time as i thought so i will finish this asap

1. Chapter 1 by Nigma

2. Chapter 2 by Nigma

3. Chapter 3 by Nigma

Chapter 1 by Nigma

Brief snatches of information phase through your mind as you stand outside the main door of the exam room. Worry causes your mind to refuse access to all the information you gleaned from a last minute cram session last night. Bleary eyed you look around at the fifty or so other students waiting nervously in small groups, comparing notes or speculating on possible questions. You groan as the doors open and you trudge towards your desk. you turn your phone to silent before dropping it in your bag and depositing it by the door. Being one of the first in the room you find your desk at ease and sink into the chair. As you cast your eye towards the bored looking invigilator you are struck by a sudden headache, probably caused by the stress of so much revision you reason. However within thirty seconds you find breathing difficult and are fighting to remain conscious. As you try to call for help you slide sideways off your chair and your vision fades.

You awake to a pounding in your ears, expecting to feel weak in some hospital or nurses office you are instead surprised to see a vast plain, populated by huge grey columns and suffering from what appears to be mini earthquakes, stretching to infinity. Turning around you identify the source of both the earthquakes and the pounding.

Directly in front of you a massive white flat shoe is striking the earth repeatedly while another rests to the left. Two huge pale feet rise out of them before disappearing into a pair of blue jeans. A vast brown canopy resting atop four of the grey columns prevents you from seeing past the giant being's knees. As you struggle to remain standing through the onslaught of her powerful foot tapping you realise where you are. You are still in the exam. These vast columns and canopies are just the desks and chairs in the exam hall. Struck by a sudden terror of your titanic class mate you turn and run from beneath the cover of the desk and into the walk way.

The bright lights of the hall dazzle you before a gigantic shoe crashes in front of you, the force knocking you to the ground. You stare in awe at the huge goth style platform boot before you are cast in shadow. Directly above you the huge sole of the giant Goth's other boot comes racing down towards you. You are forced into one of the treads as her foot crashes down around you pinning you in a grimy tomb. The air begins to thin as you scream and panic beneath her boot. You vision blurs for a second time before her foot rises dragging you up with it. Using all your strength you pry yourself loose and fall to the ground. Scurrying back to the safety of the desk you narrowly avoid being crushed by her heel as she continues looking for her own desk, unaware of your plight.

By the time you are under the shade of the desk from which you started the giantess has stopped tapping her foot and it now rests along side its twin on the floor. Your only chance for survival lies in contacting one of these giants. Fortunately the style of shoe the giantess ahead of you has chosen reveals a lot of the side of her foot. If you could irritate her foot, you reason, she may look down and see you. Either that or she may mistake you for a bug and crush you. You decide that it is your only course of action as you head over to her shoe and prepare to climb upto her foot. At less than half an inch in height the climb is difficult but at last you find yourself standing on the ledge of her shoe a few feet, on your scale, below her ankle. The scent of her foot is over powering and her skin is moist with sweat. Ignoring your senses you begin to pound on her skin with all your might. The skin of her foot is firm and unyielding . After a few minutes, and much expended energy, you begin to doubt your chances of alerting her. Suddenly her foot begins to move, you struggle to balance as she flexes her massive toes causing her heel to pop out of her shoe at a tremendous speed. The sudden movement causes you to topple forward and into her shoe. You are surrounded by the heat and odour of her foot as you crash into her damp insole. Her heel towers over you menacingly as you attempt to stand. She twitches her foot causing the ground to shift and sending you to your knees. Sweat pools around your fingers as you steady yourself with your hands. Once again she flexes her toes causing the shoe to point at a forty five degree angle. Inside you fall flat against her sole and begin to slide towards her toes. Panic stricken you try to claw at her insole but the damp film that covers everything provides no traction. The light begins to fade as her heel enters the shoe. As you near her toes the air becomes close and the heat increases. You are now sliding in semi darkness beneath the ball of her foot. You attempt to stall your journey by twisting to onto your back and trying to grab the bottom of her foot. This, however, turns out to be a bad idea. Your tiny hands scratching at her skin causes her to twitch her foot again. As her heel enters the shoe her foot settles back onto the floor. Beneath her foot you are pressed against her sole. Your entire body is being slowly crushed against her skin. The heat increases steadily causing her foot to sweat even more. Your eyes and mouth fill with the salty substance as you are pushed into her insole. Your screams of pain become hoarse and faint as your rib cage is compacted and your lungs are laced with her sweat. You are able to snatch a few seconds of humid air as she raises her foot but once again you are almost crushed to death as she slams her foot back on the ground. Somehow you manage to stay alive as you are slowly moulded against her foot. You struggle to remain conscious as she grinds you into the floor. After what seems like an eternity of agonizing torture she lifts her foot once again and you are washed from the ball of her foot into the toe section of the shoe by a flood of sweat.

Chapter 2 by Nigma

Sweat pools around you as you lie huddled the semi darkness of the shoe. Your back is pressed against the hard grimy wall. Her salty perspiration stings your eyes as you peer through the darkness at your surroundings. The toe section of her shoe extends for what seems to be miles in both directions. Sitting there amongst the filth and slime caused by the day to day presence of her foot you begin to feel even smaller than before. Rubbing your eyes this feeling is intensified as you gaze upwards.

Suspended above you her massive foot fills the sky. Her toes hang above you as if to taunt you with your demise. In the darkness of the shoe this sight is little more than a terrifying shadow yet at this size it is easy to pick out details. Your eyes pan across the vast expanse of flesh. Behind her cloud-like toes lies the ball of her foot beneath which, just minutes ago, you were being ground mercilessly into her insole. You touch your arm and marvel at how you are still alive. Perhaps you are more durable at this size than you would be normally, still, your eyes travel back to her foot, you wouldn't want to test it. The sight before you now is that of the bare sole of her foot. Stretching on as if into eternity the huge living landscape continues for what could be hundreds of miles before climbing into the mountains stalactite of her heel. Sitting menacingly at the very limit of your vision it is silhouetted by the bright light pouring in from outside. Atop all this your entire world balances on her toes, shaking and pitching with each minor twitch.

Squinting you look back into the distance. The light coming from behind her hell reflects off the filmy layer of sweat covering her foot bathing that end of the shoe in an eerie glow. In the darkness you try to remember the outside. You cant have been in here long but already your memories are slipping away. Your old lift existed in what is now a place of certain death. A land inhabited by gods of such epic proportions that they could kill you without even knowing.

You are snapped back into reality as the light is shut off. The entire shoe is quaking as you are once again thrown to your knees in the darkness. You are sent sprawling a few feet across the slimy insole as her heel hits the floor. Rolling over you just have time to look up as the sky falls. For the second time you are left fighting for your life beneath the foot of a goddess.

A salty liquid rushes up as you are pushed into the swampy insole. You struggle to breath as the weight of her foot compacts your rib cage and sweat floods into your mouth and nose. The pressure, while not as intense as before, causes to you scream in agony. Unable to even offer a pointless resistance you lie for what seems forever gasping for air between bouts of pure terror. Her foot twitches once, twice, each time causing the state sized muscles to smash you into the insole. Around you the excruciating heat of her body causes the sweat to dry, plastering you to her skin. The acrid stench of her feet is multiplied by proximity. Another spasm causes your bones to groan as you struggle for breath. Each movement brings you closer and closer to the end. As the heat and pressure continue their steady increase your vision slowly fades. 

A roar of air and speed tear you awake as you lie pinned against the sole of her foot. You watch in bewilderment as the insole of her shoe rushes by before dropping away. For a split second you see the shoe, your world, lying still against an eternal brown desert, before your senses are overpowered by your speed of ascent. The world blurs as you feel your angle change, gravity now pushing on you instead of trying to drag you to your doom.

The kaleidoscope of noise, wind and sound pauses as her foot slows to a stop. You attempt to avert your eyes as a blinding light beams down from above. The foot vibrates gently as this is suddenly replaced. You are met with the most incredible sight so far. A face the size of a planet now fills the heavens above you. Looking up in awe you try to make out her huge facial features. Two huge chocolate brown eyes stare down at you through a fringe of jet black hair. Her nose and pale cheeks are dotted with a small amount freckles. Just below her pink lips are pulled into a a half smile of mild interest. A necklace of gigantic black pearls hands from her neck. You know her. 'H-Holly?' you shout, a shred of hope returns to you.

Your hopes of discovery are dashed as she looks away. As her foot tilts forwards her face is replaced by a massive hand. You brace yourself as a massive finger impacts to your left, her huge fingernail painted a similar shade of pale pink as her lips. You begin to feel yourself slipping as her foot trembles. Your right arm slips free while you attempt to find something to hold onto. The air is filled with a shock wave of sound as her nail rakes across her skin. She has an itch.

The wind tears you free while in the background her hand continues its assault of her foot. You flail your arms wildly, looking for something to hold onto. Another quake sends you flying from her flesh and begins your rapid decent. All noise around you is wiped out by the sound of air roaring past you. Still flailing your arms you free fall down the side of her cliff like foot, occasionally crashing into a slight crease. Your body roars with pain as you land momentarily on the hard surface of her heel before you continue your doomed decent towards the floor.

The kaleidoscope of noise and colour returns as you plummet down the side of her leg. As your life flashes before your eyes you wonder if anyone has heard your screams. Twisting your aching body round you see the earth racing upwards to take your life. Your body goes limp as the wind twists you away from your fate.

Your impact is signalled by a brief explosion of agony as your body crunches into the ground. The last thing you see through your dying eyes is the vast shadow of Holly's foot descending towards you in an attempt to finish you off.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 by Nigma

You are brought back to consciousness by a rhythmic tremor. Your eyes slowly open. Bright light. You close them again and feebly roll over. Your nose touches something wet. Opening your eyes a second time you rapidly back away from the patch of blood next to you. Your body still aches but it is your mind that is raging. You are dead. You fell from a great distance and that is your blood. Yet somehow it's not quite right. The blood smear should completely surround your body not just the top half? You continue to stare in confusion. Suddenly there is a flash of blinding light. Your body begins to burn and toppling on your side you begin to throw up.

As the light fades you look back at the blood stain. It has gotten smaller. Now it is no bigger than the palm of your hand. You must be going insane. Unless. Turning round you scan the surroundings. Your heart leaps. You have gotten bigger! Somehow your body survived the fall and whatever caused this to happen is being reversed. You jump in excitement as you feel your energy returning. To your left Holly's foot is still shaking the ground but, while still being many times your size, is not as large as before.

However dangerous it may sound you know that at this size you would be able to get some one's attention. At a guess you would say you are roughly three quarters of an inch high. You are large enough to get help. You stare back at Holly's gently moving foot. Even though you are visible to the human eye now your experience inside her shoe prompts you to look elsewhere.

It appears that Holly's desk is the first one so you will have to get past her to contact whoever is behind her. Even at your new size this idea is daunting. Her left foot lies a little way ahead. The best course of action, you decide would be to stick to the edge of the desk. Not too far out though you think, remembering your close encounter with the boot. Cautiously you head forward. Her foot has ceased tapping and now the only sound is the ceaseless scratching of hundreds of pens and the gentle creaking of the desk above you as Holly shifts her weight. The constant rumbles of giant feet striking the ground acts as a reminder of your peril.

Amongst all this you try to focus. You guess you will have to try and get attention however you can once you are out of range of Holly. Your daydreaming almost costs you dearly as her huge foot lands in front of you. The force knocks you backwards. There is a familiar smell emitting from the shoe that causes your stomach to churn. That was too close. You stare dumbstruck as her foot rests where you could have been. It remains motionless for a few minutes before twisting on the spot, as if to emphasise what could have been, and moving away.

You continue your journey with double the speed and double the care. You stop for a rest once you feel you are in a safe enough place. Next to the back leg of her chair you are just out of reach of her feet. You hope. Ahead of you lies a barren expanse before the shadow of another desk provides a questionable shelter. You try to catch glimpses of your soon to be rescuer. At this height you just cant get the right angle. You stare ahead. At least you have one plus on your side. Whoever you are about to contact is wearing flip flops. That makes it a little easier.

You cross the space between the two desks with relative ease. The exam is in full swing and there is very little movement between desks. This still wasn't enough to relax you completely as you made the mad dash from shelter. After a brief pause to regain your breath you head over to the stationary foot. You remain cautious. Your last experience with Holly proved that it is foolish to think yourself safe.  

Ahead of you two massive feet lie motionless. Her skin is bronzed from tanning and shines with the same thin layer of perspiration you saw in Holly's shoe. Her nails are painted a hot pink that reflects the light from above. You tense up as her foot twitches. Flexing her toes you see the emerald green of her flip flops and the unmistakable grey, toe shaped patches from frequent wear. Her legs, also a shimmering shade of brown tan, extend upwards to where the hem of a white skirt can be seen handing like a thin cloud from the edge of her seat. There is a heavy thud as her toes settle back onto the insole. After waiting a few more minutes for any further signs of movement you take a deep breath. Steadily you make your way towards her instep. There is a distinctive line where her tanned skin gives way to the pale sole of her foot.

Hesitantly you touch her skin. Its soft and warm to the touch yet still slightly clammy with perspiration. You jump back as her foot moves slightly then hit her foot a little harder. Again this receives the same response. You know that if you wish to be saved then you are going to have to put yourself in danger. Edging towards the goddess again you go for it. 'Hey!', you scream, 'Help! Down Here! Help!' Striking her skin with the palms of your hands you dodge backwards as her foot flexes then resume your desperate attempt. As your arms begin to tire and your voice becomes harsh her foot moves backwards. You look upwards as the desk is pushed back, the tremors knocking you over.

Looking down on you like an ancient goddess is a familiar face. 'Sarah!', you scream, 'It's Me! Sarah!'. Your body fills with energy as you continue to shout and wave. You could not have been more fortunate. Sarah, your best friend since 8th grade, would be the first person you would wish to find you. A shocked expression appears on her lightly tanned face, framed by her chestnut brown hair. Her hazel eyes are wide open as she stares down at you. After a few seconds of silence she begins to talk. Her voice booms around you causing your head to roar with pain. After the ringing stops you make sense of her message. 'EEW!'

Your body freezes. You feel a knot in your stomach as all your hope is obliterated. Your mind does not believe your eyes as her massive foot begins to rise. 'No!', you scream. You know it is no use. Looking back into her eyes you are filled with fear. She thinks you are a bug. The shadow of her foot snaps you back to your senses and you begin to run. Faster than ever before your legs pound to get away. There is a tremendous crash as her foot stomps down behind you throwing you forward. 'Please Sarah, No!' you scream and you scramble forwards. Her foot once again rising above you.

Panic stricken you run blindly. Particles of dirt rain down on you as her foot hovers over you. Diving to the right you barely avoid being crushed beneath her foot. Your body screams with exhaustion as you run for your life. Your breath tastes of copper and your limbs burn as her foot rises again. You are pushing your body to its limits. As fatigue begins to snare you her foot slams down in front of you. Unable to stop you plough straight into her foot and slump down into the dirt beside her instep.

The ground shakes as you watch in horror as her foot draws towards you. Without the energy to flee you are an easy prey. Sarah's foot slams down with a sickening crunch. Flecks of blood spray across her toes. As the sole of the flip flop plunged into your legs your torso is thrown forwards. Pain seers through your body as your bones and flesh are turned into a bloody pulp. Your head smacks into the soft skin of Sarah's toe as she grinds away your bottom half. You begin to blackout from the pain. As your mind swims you can feel yourself being lifted up then falling a short distance back to earth. Through the darkness you can see a red smear on the bottom of the foot that now hovers above you. You struggle to focus as your best friend's foot hangs above you. There is another Shock wave of noise as she addresses you again 'Fuckin' Bugs'. A final scream escapes your lips as she brings her foot down. When it rises for the third time you are nothing but a dirty smear on the bottom of her footwear.

Guess this was your final exam.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=701