Madness over Manhattan by Geronimauxx
Summary:

A tale of a scientist's descent into madness, a woman’s ascent to goddesshood, and a lover discovering his larger-than-life soul mate.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Growing Woman, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No Word count: 38395 Read: 229263 Published: September 26 2017 Updated: September 09 2020
Story Notes:

Hey GTS fans! This was originally going to just be a short story, but it’s quickly grown into a novella. I hope there’s a little something for everyone and you find it enjoyable!

- Geronimauxx

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Contains very sexual and graphic language and themes - reader discretion is advised.

 

1. Chapter 1: HEC-T 182 by Geronimauxx

2. Chapter 2: Introducing Tasha by Geronimauxx

3. Chapter 3: Last Call by Geronimauxx

4. Chapter 4: Tasha Grows by Geronimauxx

5. Chapter 5: Tasha's Ex by Geronimauxx

6. Chapter 6: First Steps by Geronimauxx

7. Chapter 7: Ground Zero by Geronimauxx

8. Chapter 8: The Short Arm of the Law by Geronimauxx

9. Chapter 9: Escape plan by Geronimauxx

10. Chapter 10: A Growing Appetite by Geronimauxx

11. Chapter 11: Mounting a Defense by Geronimauxx

12. Chapter 12: Traffic Jam by Geronimauxx

13. Chapter 13: Tasha's Revenge by Geronimauxx

14. Chapter 14: Off the Record by Geronimauxx

15. Chapter 15: The Sit Down by Geronimauxx

16. Chapter 16: Last Resort by Geronimauxx

17. Chapter 17: Wall Street Crash by Geronimauxx

18. Chapter 18: A Different Perspective by Geronimauxx

19. Chapter 19: Growing Guilt by Geronimauxx

20. Chapter 20: Top of the World by Geronimauxx

21. Chapter 21: Last Ride by Geronimauxx

22. Chapter 22: Victory At All Costs by Geronimauxx

23. Chapter 23: Presidential Address by Geronimauxx

Chapter 1: HEC-T 182 by Geronimauxx

Dr. Raymond Caroll tapped his foot nervously. He sat alone in a small waiting room, the rhythmic thumping of his shoe competing against the ticking of a dusty clock on the wall. He ran his hands over the smooth leather briefcase on his lap, going over his entire speech in his head for a third time. He hated feeling this way – anxious, and not in control. He didn’t mind public speaking, though he detested having to dumb down his concepts to an audience. And he’d presented before the Secretary of Defense’s special council hundreds of times before, yet he still had that uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. It didn't help that he knew the Secretary loathed him – thankfully, the feeling was mutual.

Raymond shook the thought of the Secretary out of his mind as quickly as it had appeared. No time to focus on negative thoughts - the presentation was too important. The research was too valuable. And the payoff was too great. If all went well, this presentation could be the most important event of his life, Raymond mused.

As a military research scientist, Raymond had accomplished a lot in his 40 year career. From his humble beginnings as a lowly lab tech assistant's assistant, to his current prestigious position of custodial attendant. Of course, the title was just a ploy for hiding actual research and development expenditure from possible spies. In reality, Raymond was one of the highest ranking scientists in the American military, and a certifiable genius in multiple fields of study.

Throughout the '80s, Raymond was the driving force for many of the early telecommunications developments that were still used in the modern military. However as time went on and projects were successfully completed, Raymond found his research starting to focus less on communications, and more on biology, genetics, and psychology. He had arrived at the conclusion that technology involving machines and robots could only develop so far before the cost of manufacturing and maintaining would supersede the benefit of the technological payoff. He had determined instead that the future should be concerned with the human body, and the possible enhancements just waiting to be made.

Suddenly, the door opened. A uniformed man with a rifle stepped through, at attention. Raymond got up silently and walked through the door, not waiting for an invitation.

His footsteps echoed through the cavernous bunker. Raymond walked until he reached a table of five impeccably dressed, high ranking military officials, all standing. He placed his briefcase on the table and flicked the two brass latches open.

"Good afternoon Mr. Secretary, everyone," Raymond said in his most pleasant tone, pulling out papers and placing them on the table.

"Caroll," John Ericson, the Secretary of Defense, replied, not even attempting to hide the disdain in his voice. Most of John’s colleagues knew he thought Raymond Carroll was nothing more than a buffoon. Sure, his research had been crucial in helping the American military maintain its technological supremacy, but that was decades ago. Now all he seemed to do was burn through R&D funds like he had nothing better to do - something the Secretary’s few superiors seemed to have noticed as well. But instead of giving him the axe, they kept him on. Whether they were so truly grateful for Carroll's past breakthroughs that they planned to keep him on the payroll forever, or they were afraid he would flip secrets to their enemies if he were ever let go, the Secretary wasn't exactly sure of their motives. So he continued to put up with Dr. Raymond Carroll.

"Today," Raymond started, "I'd like to advise of my advancements in clinical trial HEC-T #182, and request approval for human testing."

The two sets of people on the Secretary's left and right quickly whispered something in each other’s ears. John just rolled his eyes.

"Still working on the same proposal then?" the Secretary of Defense asked.

Raymond cleared his throat, already slightly perturbed by the early interruption. "Yes... sir. Trial number one hundred and eighty-two of my Horomone-Emotion Control Therapy analysis. As I've made abundantly clear in previous proposals, this study, once properly funded and assigned a full taskforce, will change the way wars are fought... at least, against American soldiers."

John stood, unwavering, his cold expression almost daring Raymond to continue.

"Oh?" the woman on the Secretary's far left breathed, her curiosity slightly piqued. "And how is that, Dr. Carroll?"

The Secretary shot a dark look to the mousy woman who voiced the question. Raymond suppressed a tiny smirk - all he needed was one to approve his experiment for human testing, and then he knew his work would do the rest.

"I'm glad you asked, Madam Deputy. The drug I've been developing for the last 10 years is unlike anything that has ever been manufactured before, and will truly revolutionize our country’s military."

Raymond pulled a large sheet of folded paper from his briefcase, and placed it on the table in front of the five figures before him. Unfolding it revealed a number of sketched diagrams of the human brain and body, surrounded by nearly illegible scribblings.

"This drug, currently code named 'HECT', acts as a hormonal stimulant that is to be administered in every soldier in service we have. According to my advanced calculations, only a minute amount, less than a half a teaspoon, will be required to achieve desired results, meaning it will be relatively inexpensive to administer."

"And exactly what does it do?" the woman asked, genuinely intrigued. She was the only board member who hadn't heard Raymond's proposal before. John, the Secretary of Defense, had heard the same tired speech 181 times already.

"The stimulant will enter the subject's bloodstream, and then travel to the neurological center where it attaches itself to key centers in the brain, such as the thalamus, the amygdala, and the pituitary gland. Then, when the subject is in a battlefield scenario, the stimulant can be activated by the user directly and instantaneously, in real time."

"How... exactly?" the woman pressed.

"The stimulant is controlled by the subject's emotions. Fear, anger, sorrow... typical emotions that soldiers experience on the battlefield are the key to activating the stimulant, which then kicks the brain's centre for hormone control into overdrive."

The woman carefully looked at the drawings on the folded paper. "So, it essentially acts as an artificial adrenaline then?"

Raymond's eye twitched involuntarily. “In laymen’s terms, perhaps. But this creation is much, much more than a simple adrenaline boost. This will create monsters out of men. When injected with the HECT stimulant, our soldiers will become unstoppable forces of nature. They’ll become bigger and stronger than any human being ever before them, hardly feel any pain, and heal faster than ever thought possible. They will become unmatched super soldiers. Bullets won’t harm them. Nothing will scare them. They will be the greatest warriors that mankind has ever produced.”

The woman looked to her fellow cabinet members with an uneasy, sideward glance. John noticed, and replied only with a slight ‘I told you so’ smirk.

Raymond hardly noticed, and continued, “And then, when the heat of battle wanes and their emotions return to an ordinary state, they revert back to their normal selves. And the drug remains in their central nervous system for whenever it’s needed next. The ultimate battlefield enhancement.”

“And as you already know,” the Secretary interjected in his deep, scornful tone, “we require successful animal test results on any drug proposal before we approve human testing. Last time, if my memory serves me right, your results were anything but successful.”

Raymond pursed his lips. He hated the Secretary of Defense more than anyone on the planet. He knew that the HECT project was his crowning achievement, and the next major advancement in military technology. But for some unknown reason, Secretary John Ericson refused to acknowledge his brilliance. He had brought this proposal to him one hundred and eighty one times, and was dismissed every single time without a second thought. The last time he was rejected, Raymond nearly had a nervous breakdown, and had to take a short leave of absence.

“And as you already know,” Raymond responded in a sardonic tone, “my formula does not lend itself to animal testing. It requires human testing to fine tune – it requires emotions to trigger and activate. So unless you know how to make a lab rat feel angry, or excited, or jealous, or…”

“You know the regulations,” the Secretary interrupted, his large jaw twisting into a smirk. “Present the latest animal test results.”

Raymond hesitated. He knew this was coming, but he still hadn’t made his decision. If he told the truth, there was no way HECT would be approved for human testing. His last animal test resulted in an uncontrolled stimulation of the pituitary gland – a lab rat grew to the size of a Bengal tiger before he was able to execute his test’s kill command with a release of lethal gas. But Raymond knew this wasn’t the fault of his drug – it was the fault of being unable to account for the variable that was emotion in animals. He was sure if tested with a human being, whose emotions could be measured and controlled, his drug would work exactly as he designed it.

So instead of telling the truth, Raymond decided to lie. “Animal test number 1-8-2 was a success on nearly every measureable. Muscle growth, regenerative properties, pain tolerance – all levels increased by…” Raymond paused for just a quick second “75%.”

John’s grin grew wide, pulling the skin on his face tight. The slight hesitation told him everything he needed to know. He picked up the stamp in front of him, bringing it down with an authoritative THUD on Raymond’s file – it read DENIED in bright red ink. “Please,” John growled, “if you’re going to lie to me Raymond, at least have your facts straight beforehand. Your proposal is denied for human experimentation… again.”

Raymond’s fists balled up, shaking slightly. “You… have no idea what…”

“Yes. Actually I do,” the Secretary interrupted. “In fact, the President himself has finally come around as well, and realized the amount of money you’ve been wasting on this project.”

John held up a single, beefy finger in a threatening gesture. “You’ve got one more shot. We’ve endured this… circus of failures for long enough. If you don’t have tangible evidence in your next trial, this experiment is finished, and you’ll be re-assigned to the most insignificant project I can find. Dismissed.”

Raymond was quickly escorted out by the solider that had brought him in. A vein in his forehead throbbed menacingly as his face turned increasingly red. As soon as he was off the premises of the hidden government facility, he released his anger in a long scream to no one in particular. He had worked too hard, and got too far, to be stopped now. HECT was his life’s crowning achievement, his pièce de résistance, and nothing would stop him now, no matter the cost. No matter the sacrifice.

Raymond stormed off to his favorite bar, ready to forget everything that had just happened.

 

Chapter 2: Introducing Tasha by Geronimauxx

“Tasha, you’re late… again.”

Tasha walked behind the bar, adjusting her push up bra under her tight top. “I know… I’m sorry Kate. It won’t happen again.

Kate rolled her eyes, “Yeah sure. I have to go, I’m already late for my date. And remember it’s just you tonight, Amber is leaving early too, so you’ll have to close up.”

“Ok.”

Tasha had been working at the bar Jugs for a couple years now. When it opened, it was the hottest bar in downtown Manhattan. Their drinks weren’t cheap, but the busty bartenders in their revealing clothing made most patrons forget to even notice the prices. But the sheen eventually wore off. The establishment got into some legal troubles with hiring practices and sexual harassment lawsuits, and quickly became known as a place for police sting operations. Business had really slowed down over the past few months, but Tasha actually preferred it that way. The tips were still very generous, and less people meant more regulars, and less creepers.

Tasha pulled out her small makeup mirror, and double checked her face. She was a gorgeous girl in her early twenties - her long, straight blonde hair went down past her impressively large chest, and she kept her body lean and tight by going to the gym daily. She touched up the makeup around her right eye.

“There’s my favorite bartender in the city.”  A voice rang out.

Tasha smiled and snapped her mirror shut. “Hey Steve, how’s it going?” Steve was the brother of her boyfriend Don, although the thought had crossed her mind she was with the wrong brother on more than one occasion.

“Oh not too shabby. Just finished a ten hour shift, so thought I’d stop in here to see you before I went home. Could I grab a beer?”

“Absolutely!” Tasha smiled, grabbing an empty pint glass and putting it under the tap at the bar. Steve was a paramedic, worked long hours, and was always busy. It was a stressful job, but he had always loved helping people, and there was never a shortage of injured people in New York City.

“Thanks.” Steve took the glass and drank half of it in three large gulps. “Ahhhh, much better.” He smiled at Tasha, though his brow furrowed when he looked closer at her right eye. “What happened there?”

Tasha dropped her eyes to the ground, and turned her face away slightly. “Where?”

“Tasha… did he do that?”

Steve knew his brother was a jackass, and he’d hit Tasha before. Steve actually tried talking Tasha into leaving Don on several occasions, but for some reason she always went back to him.

“Did who do what?”

Steve just stared at Tasha until she met his gaze.

“Don didn’t do anything. I just fell. Mind your own business Steve.”

Steve just nodded, and continued drinking his beer.

“Hey Ray,” Tasha sang, turning to the new customer walking through the door - another of her regulars. “What can I get you?”

“Whiskey. Bottle…” the man croaked.

“Oh…OK. Rough day at the office?” Tasha grabbed a bottle of whisky and a glass – normally she wouldn’t just hand over a bottle, but Ray had been coming in since Tasha’s first shift, and he was a huge tipper – she knew she could trust him.

Raymond just nodded, snuck a quick glimpse of Tasha’s generous cleavage, and dropped a $100 bill on the bar. He then grabbed the bottle, left the glass, and went and sat at an empty booth.

Steve finished his beer and got up, holding out a $20. When Tasha went to grab it, he rubbed his fingers over her hand. “If you need somewhere to stay, you know my place is always available.”

Tasha took the money and pulled her hand back, “I’m fine. Thanks for the tip.”

Steve just nodded and slowly headed towards the door. “Do you want me to come back and walk you home after your shift is over?”

Tasha shook her head, and bit her lip to keep it from quivering. “No. I’ll be fine. I’m a big girl.”

“Right. I know.” Steve gave another nod, leaving.

Tasha took a deep breath, and turned around to compose herself. Deep down, she knew Steve was madly in love with her, and was just trying to protect her. And part of her wanted to run away with him and forget everything in her sad life. Even though she looked like she could be a famous runway model - or perhaps with her proportions, more likely a famous pornstar – she had always been a meek, unconfident little girl, living in a woman’s body. She always seemed to find herself in an abusive relationship, belittled to the point where she felt worthless beyond redemption.

It wasn’t always that way with Don – in fact, she even thought he was the one when they first started dating. He treated her like a queen, and made her feel like a human being, which is all she ever wanted. But as time passed, and the relationship needed more than just great sex to survive, it deteriorated like every other relation in her life. It started with Don accusing her of fucking the guys who only came to the bar to stare at her half covered tits, and tipped her just to get into her panties. Somehow these arguments always ended with Tasha begging for forgiveness even though she had never done the things she was accused of, and quickly devolved into physical abuse.

Tasha shook her head, and put on the best fake smile she could muster. She had to think that better times were coming, to keep from crying. Honestly, she felt like things couldn’t get any worse.

 

Chapter 3: Last Call by Geronimauxx

Raymond sat in the corner of the bar, only leaving his seat twice over the course of Tasha’s shift to go the bathroom. He downed the bottle of whisky at an alarming rate, going over his meeting with the Secretary of Defense over and over again in his mind.

“Fucking prick…” he mumbled to himself, taking another drink. “Asshole doesn’t know who he’s messing with…I’ll show him…” Raymond knew his HECT was going to be one of the most important discoveries of the century, if not all time. The history books would forever remember Dr. Raymond Caroll. Wars would never be fought the same again. Wars would never be fought against the United States of America again, period. What better deterrent to fighting was there than an army that could never lose?

He took another long drink, reveling in the burn of alcohol on his throat. He knew the HECT could work, but he needed approval for human testing. The Secretary was just jealous of his genius, and didn’t want to approve anything that he couldn’t take all the credit for.

“I’ll show him… I don’t need his permission… science waits…hiccup… for no one.”

Raymond took another swig, and stared at Tasha behind the counter. It was just the two of them in the bar now, as she was getting ready to close. He again found his stare fixed or her impressive rack. Tasha coughed, causing them to heave and bounce in her shirt, making Raymond release a guttural grunt. He closed one eye to get a better view, as he was starting to see doubles, trying to analyze her as a scientist, and not a pervert – though it wasn’t easy.

He guessed she was just a couple inches over 5 feet tall, and couldn’t weigh more than 115lbs – and a third of that was probably in her bra alone.  An idea fluttered into his inebriated mind. She would make the perfect test subject… light enough so he could easily move her around, and small enough that even with the drug administered, she wouldn’t be strong enough to overpower him. He continued justifying it in his head…he’d just inject a small amount to ensure his calculations were accurate, causing her to experience a temporary increase in strength, size and conditioning, and then return her back to normal. He’d have his data, which couldn’t possibly be ignored by his superiors, and he’d generously compensate Tasha for her time after it was all over. He could pay her entire annual salary for a night’s work, he figured. Everybody wins.

“Hey… hey…” Raymond mumbled just loud enough for her to hear, before he changed his mind.

“Hey Ray, I know you’re still here. Time to pack it in though I’m closing up shop.” Tasha smiled her beautiful smile before turning around, and placing a bottle on the top shelf of the bar. Her short skirt inched up as she reached, revealing the round under curve of her plump rear, which caused a stir in Raymond’s slacks.

“Hey now… I bought this bottle, and have two shots left…” Raymond slurred. “Please… come celebrate with me?”

Tasha smiled, and brought over two clean glasses. “Oh this was a celebration was it? Alright. One shot.”

She placed the glasses down on the table, and Raymond peered at the bar behind her with a puzzled look on his face. When Tasha turned around to see what he was looking at, he placed a small pill in the bottom of her glass, then quickly poured two shots for both of them. Before she turned back around, he made sure to get one last eyeful of her unbelievable cleavage.

“Thought I saw something,” he mumbled, holding up his glass. “Cheers beautiful.”

Tasha picked up her glass, clinked it with Raymond’s, and downed her shot with a cough.

“Alright, time to go,” Tasha said, placing her hand on her burning chest.

“Thanks. Thanks dear…” Raymond said. “Would you be able to give me a hand up?”

Tasha reached out for his hand, and as soon as they touched, her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed onto his lap. His penis twitched slightly as her face was literally on his member, but he restrained himself. He had work to do, and he wasn’t a rapist – but that didn’t stop him from grabbing a handful of her tits as he hoisted her up, throwing her arm around his neck.

He went out to the street and hailed a cab, explaining this was his daughter who had been drinking too much and he had come to bring home – the cabbie could smell the whisky, assuming it was her, and bought the story. “28th and 6th.” Raymond directed the driver, to one of his secret labs in the city - this one in the basement of a low-rise apartment building, and the spot where he drunkenly decided history was about to be made.

 

Chapter 4: Tasha Grows by Geronimauxx

Tasha’s eyes fluttered opened slowly. A bright white light was blinding her from above. “Where… where am I?” she rasped quietly.

“I apologize for the dry throat,” a metallic voice called out, coming through an intercom. “I gave you a mild sedative to help keep you… relaxed, and that’s just a temporary side effect.”

It took Tasha a second to realize she leaning back in a chair similar to one in a dentist’s office, except her wrists and legs were strapped down, restraining her. “Where am I? What’s going on?” She felt like she should be panicking, however she was too tired and confused to put up much of a resistance. Her head was hazy, and she wasn’t entirely convinced if she was awake or in a dream.

Raymond stood behind a large one way mirror, typing some last minute notes before proceeding with the test. Tasha sat strapped into the observation chair, her vitals all strong, and blood pressure just slightly elevated. “You’re safe, my dear,” Raymond said, just to himself, “and about to be a part of human history. It will all be over soon. Alright. Hormone-Emotion Control Therapy trial number one-eight-three, human testing trial number one, is a go.”

Raymond typed his last commands, and hit the enter key. A robotic arm swung down next to Tasha’s arm brandishing a long needle, its glass chamber filled with a bright purple liquid. The needle poked into Tasha’s arm, and the robotic plunger depressed, depositing less than a tenth of the liquid into her blood stream.

Raymond watched the screens with the excitement of a child that saw Santa Claus for the very first time. He watched, and waited… and waited… as nothing happened.

“Hmmm…” Raymond did some more typing, and mumbled to himself, “Maybe it takes longer to penetrate the bloodstream than I calculated… white blood cell resistance might need to be looked into…”

Raymond tapped his foot impatiently. Muscle capacity, heart rate, breathing – absolutely nothing had changed. “Time to introduce some variables…”

Raymond flipped the intercom back on, “Young lady… I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your parents are dead. They were involved in a tragic car accident, both were horrifically decapitated.”

Tasha rolled her head from side to side, “Wh…what? Who are you? What do you mean?”

“They’re dead, miss. Your parents,” Raymond repeated, hoping to stir some sort of emotional response from the girl. He knew he shouldn’t have sedated her to the point it’d impact her cognitive functions. He was hoping that her waking up in a strange room and strapped to a chair would have scared her enough to activate the HECT, but he was getting impatient, and desperate – he had waited too long for this opportunity.   

Tears started welling up in Tasha’s eyes as she began sobbing. “Wh…wha…why….”

Raymond smiled, though it quickly faded as he observed absolutely nothing was changing. He had no idea why it wasn’t working – she was crying for God’s sake!

“Fuck it,” Raymond said, cracking his neck. He was still feeling the effects of the whisky, whether he wanted to admit it or not. “Upping the dosage.” Raymond starting slapping the keyboard vigorously, punching in further commands so quickly he wasn’t even double-checking his work as he always did.

With a loud SLAP! of the enter key, the robotic arm descended again, and plunged the entire needle’s contents into Tasha’s veins.

Raymond’s mouth opened slightly. “Oops…” He must have entered in the wrong amount into the console. That entire batch was nearly all of the HECT that he had been able to manufacture on his already sizeable budget. It was supposed to last for dozens of more trials.

Before he could think twice about it though, a monitor on a screen beeped, and Raymond’s eyes opened wide.

“Muscle mass… increasing!” He could see the number on the screen slowly increasing… 101%...102%...103%...104%. Her heart rate and blood pressure were also on the rise, as was her weight. Raymond looked into the room, and noticed her poorly concealed black eye had completely healed.

“IT WORKS! I’M A GENIUS!” Raymond literally jumped in the air as the HECT continued changing Tasha’s body. Her tight black bartending top appeared to be slowly creeping up her torso, however it was just an illusion as her body began slowly expanding. Her skirt looked shorter and shorter by the second as her legs elongated. In less than a minute, Tasha’s wrists had grown to the point where her restraints were now too tight. They only dug into her skin for a couple of seconds before the steel broke in a loud SNAP!

Raymond was pulling out a bottle of celebratory scotch, before the beeping alarm on his computer grabbed his attention. He took three large gulps from the bottle and exhaled emphatically before reading the flashing text in bold, red letters: CRITICAL DOSAGE ADMINISTERED – FAILSAFE ACTIVATION RECOMMENDED IMMEDIATELY. With a puzzled look on his face, Raymond read the words over a couple of times before they permeated his booze-riddled mind. When he finally looked up over the screen and into the observation room, his glossy eyes shot open as wide as they could go. Flabbergasted at what he saw, he dropped the forgotten bottle of scotch, which seemed to fall in slow motion before smashing to the floor into a million tiny shards.

Tasha was now huddled over in the middle of the room, the remnants of her chair now crushed and broken beneath her. Raymond had to guess she had at least doubled in size, though it was hard to tell with the position she was in. Her shirt, skirt, and shoes were nothing but tattered rags on the floor beneath her, and Raymond just looked up in time to see her spandex thong finally reach its giving point and snap off, no longer creasing into her quickly expanding skin.

 “No…no, no, no, this shouldn’t be happening…” Raymond quickly began typing on the console in front of him, doing his best to ignore the grunts and cries of pain Tasha was making. He looked up again, and saw both of her hands placed flat on the ceiling, like she was holding it up….yet she was still kneeling on the ground.

“Fuck…” Raymond was paralyzed at the sight in front of him. Tasha looked like a Greek Goddess version of Atlas, holding up the world; her flawless body, easily tripling her previous size, continued visibly swelling and growing. Her magnificently round breasts that sat so high and perky on her chest stared right at him, though they were quickly swelling into the size of exercise balls.

Raymond didn’t want to activate the failsafe – releasing a vat of toxic gas that would surely kill the girl in a matter of seconds - however it appeared he had no choice. Her rate of growth was unimaginable, and didn’t appear to be stopping. And if she grew through the ceiling, there’d be no telling how big she would get, or how much damage she would cause. He looked down at the screen, which now read ACTIVATE FAILSAFE? Y/N? and hovered his finger over the ‘Y’ key. Could he really kill this sweet, innocent, young woman? It wasn’t supposed to happen like this… she should have grown a couple of inches at most, and become strong enough to bench press like an Olympic athlete. Was he really ready to end her life, because of his mistake… because of his hubris?

Before he could even decide, the observation window in front of him shattered as Tasha’s giant knee exploded through it. In shock, Raymond’s finger dropped and hit the ‘Y’ key, which caused an alarm to sound and the vents in the experiment room’s ceiling to open, dissipating a misty green gas into the room.

“Oh shit!” Raymond screamed. With the observation window breached, the gas slowly started seeping into his control room as well. Raymond took a deep breath, grabbed as many files as he could, and ran towards the exit. He took one last look back at the expanding girl, now completely filling the room, and ran outside as fast as he could.

Within seconds of the expulsion of the gas, the ceiling started cracking under the pressure Tasha’s expanding body was exerting – the room was now completely filled with her growing body, and there was nowhere left to grow… but up. With an earthshaking primal scream, she stood upright, her head easily bulldozing through the ceiling as plaster and wood rained down to the floor. Now fully upright, her head already bumped into the next ceiling up as she stood 20 feet tall. Within seconds, she grew through that ceiling as well, leaving the poison gas of the first floor a distant, harmless memory.

The same pattern continued for minutes. Tasha just stood unmoving, the top of her head cracking and eventually piercing the ceiling above her, and her shoulders widening the hole as she continued her ascent upwards. The entire building rumbled and hummed as the interior was demolished by her enlarging body. An elderly man on the 7th floor braced himself in a doorway as if for an earthquake, only to see a giant blond head erupt through his living room floor with a terrifying screech of metal and wooden splinters. The last thing he ever saw was her gargantuan blue eye staring at him before ascending to the next floor, which was enough to stop his frail, beating heart.

Raymond burst out onto the street, taking deep breaths of fresh, safe air. He crossed the street, and jogged down half a block, trying to distance himself from his lab. Dawn had come and passed, and the sun was now high in the sky.  He turned and looked at the low rise apartment, and held up a hand to block the sun which was shining directly in his eyes. He could see the windows shaking, and could feel a rumble in the street even.

“Oh no…” he breathed. Windows in the building started shattering, one by one. A car alarm of a taxi parked out in front of the building started going off as well. Then suddenly, a loud CRAAAASH sounded, and Raymond spread his legs to steady himself. He looked up in horror as he saw the impossible image that would never again leave him until the day he died – a colossal blonde head of hair burst through the top of the building. In less than a minute, Tasha’s entire head had grown completely out of the building. Raymond lowered his hand, as her enormous face, more than ten stories up in the sky, was now completely blocking out the sun. She blinked slowly as he studied her – a look of shock, bewilderment, and wonder painted on her impossibly beautiful face.

Raymond collapsed to the ground. “My God. What… what have I done?”

 

Chapter 5: Tasha's Ex by Geronimauxx

Steve knocked on the door of his brother Don’s apartment, tapping his foot. He waited about 30 seconds before knocking again, with more force. Nothing. Steve flipped his wrist up to check his watch. His shift was almost starting – he didn’t have time for this. Sighing, he reached into his pocket, pulled out a key, and opened the door himself. The apartment was open and bright – the perk of having wall-to-wall windows on the 30th floor of the west side of the building – however Steve scrunched his nose at the smell. All he could smell was stale beer, cigarette smoke, and sex. And he knew Tasha had worked all night.

Steve made his way through the living room, kicking some beer cans that were scattered on the floor. He could hear a high pitched, rhythmic moaning coming from the bedroom, followed by the squeaking of a mattress spring. Steve just clenched his fists and took a deep breath. He wanted to come over and confront Don about Tasha last night, but he’d been drinking, and eventually came to the realization that waiting until morning was the smart choice.

“Ohh…ohhh…yes… ow!.. ouch!!... ohhhhhh…...” The high pitched squealing continued. Steve knew it wasn’t Tasha’s voice.

“Knock, knock!” Steve yelled, appearing in the open doorway, greeted by the sight of his brother ploughing a maybe 20 year old redhead from behind.

“Dude! What the fuck!” Don’s eyes lit up like a flashlight as he looked up to see his brother, his hands still on the girl’s hip and butt, and his engorged prick still buried to the hilt in her tight, soaked pussy. Her eyes, Steve could see, were rolling back into her skull.

“Don’t… don’t you fucking stop!” She half-moaned, half-screamed, either not noticing or caring about their new observer. She started grinding her hips, bouncing her ass up and down his impressive length.

Steve couldn’t help but glance at her big, heavy tits overflowing from her bra, bouncing as she rocked her body back and forth. “We need to talk.”

“Can’t you… uhh… see I’m a little… mmm… BUSY!” Don replied, emphasizing the last word with an aggressive hip thrust, forcing his entire cock into the tiny redhead.

“Ohhhh, FUUUCCCKKK!!!!” the girl screamed as she came. She was completely filled, and Don’s heavy balls slapping into her clit sent her over the edge. She gripped the sheets until her knuckles turned white as she struggled to keep her balance on all fours.

Steve took one last glimpse at the half-naked girl as she trembled to climax before turning away, hiding the growing bulge in his pants. “I’ll be in the kitchen.”

Steve pulled a carton of milk from the fridge and took a couple large gulps, as he continued listening to the moans and squeals of pleasure as his brother fucked this young girl into oblivion. This was the last straw. It wasn’t the first time he had caught Don cheating on Tasha, and he knew it wasn’t going to be the last. And just a day after hitting her, no less. Without warning, Steve crushed the carton in his left hand and threw it to the floor, splashing what milk was left in it all over the kitchen floor. Steve decided he was done - he had had enough. He was finally going to tell his brother how he felt about Tasha, and that was that.

Ten minutes went by. The show ended with the redhead orgasming at least two more times, and Don grunting like a mad dog in heat. Steve briefly wondered where his brother had finished – on her ass… her back… or maybe her tits, they looked like a nice juicy target. Or maybe all over her face. He shook the thought from his head. “God, I need to get laid…”

“Yeah, no shit, asshole,” Don said, walking into the kitchen, his lower half wrapped in a towel, arms crossed over his large chest. “What the fuck’s your problem?”

“You,” Steve replied bluntly. “The way you treat Tasha… I’ve had enough. I…”

“Oh fuck you,” Don interrupted. “I don’t need to hear this. You don’t need to tell me… I know you’re fucking in love with her. I can see it in your eyes every time you look at her.”

Steve froze. It was all out there, and he didn’t need to say anything. But had he really always been that transparent?

“Yeah, I’m not fucking stupid,” Don went on, walking closer to Steve. Don was definitely the more physically gifted brother – he stood a good six inches taller than Steve, and was built like a Greek god. Even to his older brother, his stature was imposing. And with his half-naked body glistening with sweat and reeking of sex, he was the pinnacle of masculinity right now. “It must’ve really burned you up knowing that I was the one crushing that ass every night for the past year, eh?”

Steve wanted to scoff, but he didn’t. He knew Don was lying - Tasha had stayed at his place on more than one occasion when Steve was so drunk that she was genuinely afraid. But the point stood, and he was right that it killed him knowing his asshole brother was the one fucking his dream girl. “So… it’s over then?”

Don backed off, looking down at his brother. “Yeah. It’s over. We fought two nights ago, as usual. Things got… heated. I’m done with her, and she’s done with me. So if you’re looking to pick up the rebound, be my fucking guest.”

Don opened the fridge and cracked open a beer, downing half of it in a few chugs.

“Little early, no?” Steve asked.

Don scoffed, wiping the foam from his stubble with the back of his wrist. “Hey, gimme a break – I’m grieving here.” He said with a huge smile. Steve just glared at him. “What?” Don said, “I’m serious. You could bounce a quarter across the room off of Tasha’s ass. And that rack… Jesus, those tits were the definition of fuckable. You know they’re real, eh?”

“Enough…” Steve growled.

“…not to even mention that she could suck a bowling ball through a straw…”

“Enough!” Steve stammered.

Don just smiled. “Whatever dude. Anyways, she’s free game now. Don’t need to worry about me breaking her heart anymore. Later.”

Steve exhaled a deep breath as Don left the kitchen. It didn’t go exactly as he had planned, but he essentially got what he came for. Before he could turn to leave, the redhead, clad in only her bra and panties, bounced into the kitchen.

“Hey,” she purred flirtatiously, biting her lower lip into a devious smile. Before Steve could respond, she walked past him and opened the fridge, bending at the waist to reach into the lower shelves. Steve couldn’t help but stare at her bubbly butt as she bent over, which looked like it was trying to devour her bubble gum pink thong. He realized she was just giving him a show as she started slowly swaying back in forth, as if lost deep in thought in the fridge.

As she stood back up, she not-so-subtly picked the thong wedgie from her crack before turning back around, a water bottle in hand. She winked at Steve, and headed back out of the kitchen.

“You know… you know he’s a huge dick, right?” Steve asked the half-naked woman.

She stopped briefly, looking over her shoulder. “And you know he has a huge dick, right?”

Steve watched her sway her ass from side to side as she walked away. He sighed. “I guess size does matter.”

 

Chapter 6: First Steps by Geronimauxx

Tasha stood perfectly still, her eyes wide open in disbelief. She had to be dreaming, she thought. Her head couldn’t really have just burst through the ceiling of a ten story apartment building… could it? Yet there she was, staring at the flat roof just slightly below her eye level. Part of the roof was crumbling down around her, as its structural integrity easily gave out under the pressure of her rapidly expanding body. Looking down, she couldn’t understand how her small, 5’4 body was now occupying an entire high rise building. She couldn’t see below the aperture her head had made in the roof just seconds before. She couldn’t see the horrified couple that were face-to-face with her billboard-sized breast that had burst through their concrete wall and was now almost completely filling their living room.

Tasha quickly concluded she was dreaming, without a doubt. The last thing she could recall was being at work, and she never even remembered leaving. It wasn’t the first time she was too afraid to go home, and instead just stayed in the back room of the bar, crying herself to sleep. But this dream was just so… lifelike. She had experienced a few lucid dreams before – some of the greatest experiences of her life. Where she was free to control everything around her - finally a place where the everlasting cloud of fear surrounding her lifted, and she could truly be herself. And this dream was the most realistic, vivid one yet, from the heat of the warm sun on her face, to the sights and smells bombarding her senses.

Tasha noticed her growth spurt seemed to have stopped, as her head wasn’t rising any further into the air. She closed her eyes, and took in a long, deep breath.

The tiny couple trapped in their apartment living room by Tasha’s enormous breast screamed as they clutched each other in their final embrace. The massive mammary swelled larger and closer as Tasha breathed in, completely filling the room, pinning and squishing the couple against the wall with lethal force.

As Tasha exhaled, she didn’t even feel the tiny pair being crushed under her relatively gigantic left tit. She opened her eyes, and bit her lip in frustration when she realized she was still huge, but no longer growing.  Looking around at the surrounding buildings, she saw dozens of people standing in windows, staring at her. Tiny people.

She smirked slightly. All these tiny people were transfixed on nothing but her. To Tasha, each nearby window looked like the size of a tic tac box that she could reach out and grab… if only her hands weren’t still trapped in the apartment building that housed her newly grown body.

Then Tasha’s smile widened, as she remembered her favorite part of lucid dreams – that she could do anything she wanted. Slowly, Tasha brought her hands up through the building, amazed at how easily they razed every floor they passed through, like they were made of soggy cardboard. When her hands got to chest level, she leaned forward and effortlessly pushed the exterior wall of the building away from her enormous body.

On the street in front of the building, people looked up in absolute terror, hardly able to believe their eyes. Bricks, cinderblocks, and shards of glass started falling from the building as it rumbled and shook. Most people screamed in horror, running away as fast as their legs would carry them. Others watched transfixed, unable to stop themselves from gawking at the unimaginable sight in front of them. Some even took out their phones to record what looked like a scene out of a monster movie. Finally, with a thundering crash, Tasha’s giant hands exploded through the brick wall, sending the entire face of the building crumbling to the ground in a thick cloud of brown dust.

A handful of unlucky bystanders were instantly crushed by the falling debris. Screams resounded through the street, as residents of the apartment building who weren’t already crushed by Tasha’s growth spurt were now falling out of their once safe, secure homes - many to their death. The plume of dust from the destroyed building continued to climb, completely engulfing the lower half of the giantess’ body.

From down on ground level, people within a block radius couldn’t see anything through the dust and smoke. Raymond coughed as he put his shirt over his nose and mouth, trying to take slow, deep breaths. Others on the streets panicked, and suffocated due to the lack of oxygen. Raymond slowly backed up until he bumped into a wall, and then slid down it into a sitting position to avoid being hit by any falling debris or panicking people. He squinted to try and see through the debris cloud, but he could hardly see his hand in front of his face. Blind, he tried to focus on the sounds around him. People were screaming and crying, and car alarms were blaring over one another. He thought he could also hear water spraying into the street, likely from a fire hydrant that had knocked over…

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Raymond’s teeth clenched together in pain as his hands shot up to cover his ears, which rang louder than he had ever thought possible. The force of the deafening blast pushed his body against the wall like he was in a race car that had just accelerated to 100 miles per hour. The sound waves from the monumental blast reverberated throughout the narrow streets, making it hard for others to know where the source was coming from, and hard for Raymond to hear anything at all.

Frozen in fear, Raymond continued sitting against the wall. A few seconds passed before he heard another loud explosion, though this one wasn’t quite as deafening, although he wasn’t sure whether that was due to proximity, or the fact that his hearing was irreparably damaged. Another couple of seconds passed and another, slightly fainter Boooom resonated out, and Raymond finally realized what was happening: she was just… walking. The loudest sound he had ever heard in his entire life, nothing more than the lazy footsteps of a single, albeit giant, woman.

A few moments passed, and the cloud of dust from the collapsed building started to clear. Raymond looked to his right, and he could see the godlike giantess, walking down the street as if in slow motion. Her long, blond hair draped over her naked back, sitting just above her curvaceous, bare ass. She walked in a slow, almost lazy pace, clearly unaware of the destruction her titan-like size was creating below. He guessed she was close to 200 feet tall now – nearly 40 times her original height. A literal unstoppable force.

Finally able to pull his gaze away from the magnificent giantess, Raymond looked across the street to the once tall apartment building that housed his laboratory. All that remained was a 4-story high wall at the back of the building – the rest had crumbled to the ground in a matter of seconds. Raymond’s attention was then drawn to the depressed crater no more than five feet in front of him. Standing up, he saw the street had sunk down about three or four feet, just off the curb he was sitting on. In the middle of the depression was a flattened sheet of bright yellow metal, only a couple inches thick.

When Raymond slowly came to the realization that this crumpled heap of metal was a taxi cab just seconds ago, he began chuckling. A full-sized motor vehicle, now completely destroyed in the middle of a 25 foot long footprint that he had also nearly been in. His giggling quickly devolved into a maniacal laughter that went unheard in the surrounding chaos. 

 

Chapter 7: Ground Zero by Geronimauxx

Steve got into his ambulance and sighed loudly. He loved being a paramedic – his passion was helping people, and he was lucky enough to score his dream job right out of college. But he couldn’t focus today - he couldn’t stop thinking about Tasha. He wanted to go over to her place and profess his undying love to her, to scoop her up in his arms and carry her off into the sunset like he always fantasized. But he had a job to do.

Steve glanced at his watch. He’d expected his partner to be there by now – he only lived a few blocks away, meaning he was never late for work. As he pulled his phone out to text him, the entire ambulance shook, its suspension loudly squeaking in protest. Steve’s phone slipped out of his hand and dropped to the floor as he instinctively gripped the wheel to brace himself. He looked into his side mirror to see if he’d been rear-ended, but there was nothing behind him.

“What the…”

Before he could finish, the ambulance started shaking again. As he steadied himself, Steve noticed it wasn’t just his vehicle that was shaking – it was the entire street. Traffic lights violently swayed back and forth while plants fell out of windows and trash cans spilled over onto the street. People everywhere looked around in confusion while steadying themselves on the rumbling ground. Any panicked shouts were drown out by what sounded like an unending torrent of thunder coming from the earth itself.

After maybe half a minute, the calamitous rumbling stopped as suddenly as it began, replaced with an uneasy silence that didn’t belong to a weekday morning. Steve took a deep breath and grabbed the radio plugged into the dash. He started counting to sixty in his head, radio in hand. In school, he’d learned if you were the first responder at ground zero in a possible disaster, to wait at least a minute before contacting dispatch in case of radio signal loss. “Let them contact you,” he could hear his old mentor say.

Before he got to thirty, a loud BOOOOOM echoed throughout the street, although much shorter and not quite as loud as the previous ear piercing sounds. This booming continued rhythmically, gradually getting quieter, as if the source were moving further and further away.

Dispatch calling all units, repeat dispatch calling ALL units: response required at 28th and 6th immediately – building collapse confirmed. MCI, repeat MCI at 28th and 6th – mass casualty incident confirmed…” the metallic-sounding voice rang through the radio as Steve jammed the keys into the ignition and fired the engine up. His partner lived on that block.

“Unit 742 on route to MCI, over!” Steve barked into the radio before slamming it back into its holder. He flipped his siren on and waited a few seconds for the cars around him to clear out before peeling onto the street. Earthquake, Steve realized. It had to have been an earthquake that he felt, and there was obviously an old building in Midtown without the structural integrity to survive such a seismic event. Earthquakes were rare, but not unheard of in New York. Thankfully Steve had done several case studies on emergency disasters along the San Andreas Fault, and although incredibly nervous, he couldn’t help but be excited for his first catastrophic incident. He knew that if he could save just one person, he could make a difference.

The tires screeched as Steve made a sharp turn onto 6th Ave., nearly causing the ambulance to go on two wheels. “Fuck!” Steve yelled as he slammed on the brakes. A thick wall of brown dust engulfed the vehicle like a swarm of locust, completely blinding Steve. He turned on his wipers to brush away the dirt and debris, although it took a few minutes for the dust to settle below the windshield before Steve could start moving again. When the dust finally settled, Steve got out of the ambulance and stared at the pile of rubble that used to be his partner’s apartment. 

Immediately, Steve ran to the nearest person he saw needed help - a middle-aged man writhing in pain in the middle of the street, screaming hysterically. Steve dropped to his knees and did a quick visual examination. The man had several cuts and abrasions on his face and upper body, and his shirt was ripped in several spots - likely due to falling debris, Steve concluded. As he looked below the man’s waist, he saw the source of his agony. The man’s entire left leg had been crushed into an unrecognizable pulp. Steve ripped open the blood-soaked pants, and nearly threw up at what he saw. Instead of a bloodied leg, there was nothing but a pile of twisted skin and sinew attached to the man’s waist by nothing more than a few strands of exposed muscle fibre.

Steve tried to comfort the wailing man as he looked around trying to identify what could have decimated his leg so thoroughly. He knew there wasn’t anything he could do for this man, not out in the street, and not with how much blood he had already lost. Within seconds, the man started gurgling on the blood pooling in his throat before going silent. Steve closed the man’s eyes, and noticed a trail of blood he had made, like that of a crawling slug. Eyeing the trail, Steve noticed it originated from a large sinkhole in the pavement right in the middle of the street.

Confused, Steve jumped up on the roof of his ambulance to get a better vantage point of his surroundings, as there was a still a cloud of billowing dust creeping along the ground. On top of the vehicle, he could see dozens of people that needed his help. But he also saw there were numerous giant craters in the middle of the street like the one the dead man had apparently crawled out of, and Steve had no idea what they were. They were all exactly the same size, and positioned about the same length from each other, going all the way down the street.

As Steve followed the pathing of the large holes, he almost couldn’t comprehend what he saw a few blocks away. Up in the sky, staring back at him was the naked backside of a beautiful, blond woman, blown up to unimaginable proportions. He wasn’t sure how he hadn’t noticed the enormous woman earlier, as she dominated the landscape. Her slow movements seemed unnatural, considering she was as large as some of the surrounding buildings. Steve was mesmerized by her giant, round ass as it swayed from side to side with every step she took. Without taking his eyes off it, he got down on his stomach and reached into the ambulance for his radio.

“Dispatch, you’re not going to believe this…” Steve breathed into the radio, his voice cracking slightly. As he spoke, the giantess turned her head to the side, just enough for Steve to get a look at her face. The same face he’d been enamoured with for years. His hands began to tremble, causing him to drop the radio. The spiralled cord pulled tight, causing it to slam up against the side of the ambulance door.

Come in 7-4-2, come in… 7-4-2, do you copy?” Steve could still hear the tinny voice resonating out of the radio, but he couldn’t move. He just laid there, staring up at the giant, naked woman standing a half-dozen blocks away. His lip quivered, and his briefs began tightening. Amidst all the chaos around him, with all of the injured people he had sworn to protect and help, Steve couldn’t look away from the giant version of his brother’s ex-girlfriend, instead whispering quietly to himself, “T…Tasha…?”

 

Chapter 8: The Short Arm of the Law by Geronimauxx

Tasha couldn’t help but smile as she compared her naked body to the shrunken dream world around her. She took very slow, careful steps, however it wasn’t easy on the crowded street at her size. She tried to avoid stepping on anything, but it made for slow progress as she waited for the city’s tiny inhabitants to clear out of her way. From her perspective, she was still completely normal - her body was the same size it had always been, just everything around her had been miniaturized. But she knew to the millions of New Yorkers below her, she was impossibly gigantic - the size of a skyscraper. A woman who many thought could be a model, but as big as Godzilla. A blonde bombshell who's every step sounded like an actual bomb going off.

People everywhere were looking up at the building-sized beauty as they screamed and ran for their lives, losing their minds. Tasha was relatively unaware of the sheer horror she was unleashing on the city block below, but did notice that some onlookers - mostly men - stared a little longer before turning to run. Tasha smiled – to her they looked like tiny dolls, except for their expressive faces, which were far too life like to be recreated on a toy.

Tasha was very aware of how naked she was though, and it didn’t bother her. The one thing she had always been confident about was her body – hell, she spent nearly as much time in the gym as she did at work, and that didn’t leave much time for eating. Plus she just felt free being naked. She was always aware of the way her large, round breasts heaved and bounced with every step she took, and that feeling almost felt magnified with her new found size. At her altitude, she could feel the city’s wind streams blowing against her body – her two erect nipples were testaments to that – but it just felt like a warm, summer breeze on her bare skin at her current size.

“Everything’s so tiny!” she exclaimed, bending down to pinch the top of a stoplight between her thumb and index finger. As if it were a blade of grass, she effortlessly plucked the entire pole out of the ground, amused by the shower of sparks from the severed wires. In her hand, the metal streetlight felt weightless, yet she could tell it was constructed of solid iron. Carefully lining it up over a pair of parked cars, she dropped the light and watched in wonder as it seemed to gain its weight back as it fell, smashing the tops of the cars as it landed. Tasha tittered with excitement from her little experiment. The tiniest things – both literally and figuratively – seemed to be the most amusing to Tasha since her supernatural growth spurt.

She stifled a giggle as she imagined what she must look like to the tiny denizens of this dream city. Tasha had always loved walking the streets of Manhattan – it was honestly one of her favorite things to do. Whether walking to work, or bar hopping with friends, or just walking aimlessly to think, she always adored walking and staring up at the huge buildings that seemed to extend into the sky forever. Her favorite, of course, was the Empire State Building. She couldn’t imagine looking up and seeing a person with that same immortal size, and the limitless power that would accompany it. A wave of pleasurable warmth surged through Tasha’s nether regions as she realized that’s exactly how people were looking up to her right now.

Tasha took another step, carefully placing her giant foot between two red sedans. She misjudged the amount of space between them however, as her heel effortlessly crushed the hood of the second vehicle. She looked down as she felt the tiny vehicle implode under her foot, barely hearing the soft squeal of twisting metal and shattering glass. To her, it had felt like stepping on a bundle of toothpicks. She saw the driver side door open, and a tiny doll-sized woman run out of the vehicle, her arms waving madly in the air. Tasha could just barely hear her high-pitched shouts of terror.

“Sorry!” Tasha apologized sincerely. To the tiny driver, the apology from the giantess was bellowed at her in a deep, rumbling voice that seemed to originate from everywhere. When she looked up to find the giant woman staring right back at her, she screamed even louder before running headfirst into the side of a building, knocking herself unconscious. Tasha flinched as she saw the tiny woman fall over. “Are you OK?” Tasha bent over, slowly pushing cars on the street to the sidewalks to give her some room. Then, she carefully kneeled down. The pavement heaved and cracked as her knees and shins sunk into the ground. To Tasha, it felt like a thin layer of ice cracking over a soft blanket of snow.

“Miss?” Tasha placed her left hand on her left thigh, and reached out to the fainted woman with her right hand. Before she could reach her though, Tasha heard the wailing of sirens reverberating off the surrounding buildings. She looked up to see two police cars with lights flashing rounding the corner in a high speed drift. The cruisers sped through the street, screeching to a halt about 20 feet from the kneeling giantess. Three police officers got out of the vehicles, two aiming their pistols at the giant, and the third holding a bullhorn in front of his face.

“FREEZE!” The officer yelled into the bullhorn, “YOU’RE UNDER ARREST! PLACE YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD AND DON’T MOVE!”

Tasha smirked – the idea of a miniature person arresting her was quite amusing, so she decided to go along with their literal little game. She leaned upright while staying on her knees, so that her butt was resting on the back of her heels. The entire motion didn’t take much effort on her part, but the police officers all took a step back as Tasha loomed even higher as she straightened herself upright. Then, Tasha obeyed the order and placed both of her hands behind her head and clasped them, whilst simultaneously pushing her large breasts out in full display above the tiny cops.

“What seems to be the problem, officers?” Tasha purred in her sexiest tone. Her vocal cords were so large that her voice sounded much deeper than normal to the tiny onlookers, yet it was still feminine – just unbearably loud to their minuscule ears. Tasha enjoyed the fact that it wasn’t just the three police officer that were staring at her now – she noticed dozens of other pedestrians on the street had stopped running, and were now entranced with her vulnerable, sexy pose. Her nipples remained hard, and she realized it was no longer from the wind, but all the attention she was receiving.

“YOU’RE UNDER ARREST FOR MURDER,” the lead officer replied, his voice amplified through the bullhorn so Tasha could hear him clearly. “YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. ANYTHING YOU SAY…”

“Murder?” Tasha interrupted, her tone like that of a toddler who knew they were in trouble, but simply trying to be extra cute to get out of it. “I think you might have the wrong perp. Are you sure the murderer you’re looking for is blonde?”

 “LISTEN, LADY!” The officer snapped. Tasha’s smile dropped – in all her years’ waitressing, there weren’t many names that patrons could call her that pissed her off more than ‘lady’. The rudeness, the connotations, the tone – she hated everything about the word. “I DON’T KNOW WHO OR WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE, BUT YOU’RE A DANGER TO THE CITY, AND YOU’RE GOING TO DO EXACTLY WHAT I SAY.”

Tasha’s right eyebrow arched in amusement. “Is that so? Well I hope you brought some giant handcuffs with you.” Tasha unclasped her hands from behind her head and reach towards the officer with the bullhorn. He ducked down behind the open car door, causing Tasha’s smile to reappear. With ease, she picked up the entire car – to her, it didn’t even weigh a pound. She brought the vehicle closer to her face to examine it, turning it over and surveying the undercarriage, and even spinning one of the tires with her humongous index finger. She giggled, playing with the real car like a toddler would play with a toy car. The two cops with their firearms drawn remained ducked behind their car, mouths open in awe at the sheer power of this gigantic woman.

“IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, WE WILL OPEN FIRE!” The officer with the bullhorn announced, his voice cracking slightly as he watched the woman pick up his cruiser like it was a television remote.

Tasha looked back down at the officer threatening her. With nothing more than a flick of her wrist, she tossed the police car over her shoulder, hurling it through the air like it was a frisbee. It landed with a crash a few blocks away, wiping out a newspaper stand. Before the officer could react, Tasha’s now empty hand was reaching towards him. He dropped his bullhorn and fumbled to grab the pistol on his hip, but Tasha’s giant fingers were too fast as they wrapped around his body, pinning his arms down at his sides.

The officer screamed as he was slowly lifted off of the ground. Each finger around him was nearly as thick as his entire torso, and her crushing strength was making it hard to breathe. Tasha’s enormous smile grew even larger as she brought the tiny man to her face – this was so cool! It felt exactly like holding a tiny doll in her hand, except she could feel him struggling, and even gasping for air! If she wanted, she could squeeze him ‘til his head popped like a grape – he was completely helpless at his miniature stature.

“Hold on, little man,” Tasha warned, her hot breath blowing the officer’s police hat off his head. With a loud Booooooom, Tasha raised her knee and put her foot back on the ground, shifting her weight to stand up again. What little air was left in the cop’s tiny lungs was screamed out as he began his rapid ascent, over a hundred feet into the air. The other two police officer kept their guns aimed at Tasha, but their hands were shaking so intensely that they weren’t even sure they’d be able to hit the biggest target they’d ever seen in their lives. As Tasha stood back up, her colossal body towered over the two men. Tasha looked down, and wiggled her enormous toes which were now situated on both sides of the remaining police car. As they moved, the pavement underneath was ground up like mulch. Tasha noticed the cops of the ground looked slightly further away than when they first arrived – she wondered if she was growing again?

Before she could try and compare herself to a nearby building to judge her height, she heard the man in her hand gasping and coughing. Looking down, she saw his face was turning purple. “Oops!” she exclaimed, “Sorry little man.” She relaxed her grip slightly, allowing the cop to take a few deep gulps of air. “Just don’t squirm or you might fall…”

The cop ignored the warning of the giantess. As soon as the enormous fingers loosened and the oxygen supply returned to his brain, his entire body started flailing wildly. He didn’t have a plan, or even a logical thought in his mind – just an animal instinct of self-preservation in the midst of his certain doom. As he kicked his legs, his left foot glanced off the bottom of Tasha’s pinky finger, throwing off what little balance he had. As he stumbled to find a new footing, he began to fall right through Tasha’s giant hand. Before she could even react, his body squirted through her loosened grip as he plummeted nearly 200 feet, screaming the entire way.

His echoing shrieks stopped once his body struck the ground with a sickening, squelching thud, right next to his fellow officers. They looked over at their former lieutenant, his bloodied stump of a corpse laying in a pool of his own fluids. They then looked at each other before looking back up at the monolithic skyscraper of a woman, who now had her hands on her hips, and was smirking down at them. “I tried to warn him,” her powerful voice reasoned with them.

The two cops, driven by equal parts rage and desperation, began unloaded their clips at Tasha. At first, she was shocked that they actually started shooting at her. But then she started laughing – she could barely feel the microscopic bullets hitting her enormous thighs – like someone was throwing individual grains of sand at her. When they ran out of ammo, they ducked behind their car, and hurriedly began trying to reload, but their shaking hands betrayed their years of training.

“My turn!” Tasha bellowed from above. As the cops fumbled with their clips, a shadow crept over their entire car, leaving them in darkness. They looked up in terror to find the sun blocked by the sole of Tasha’s enormous foot, quickly descending on them. They ducked in cover, but there was no escape now. The first sound they heard was the popping and shattering of the lights on top of the cruiser, followed almost instantly by the scraping and twisting of the contracting metal as Tasha’s foot bared down, crushing the entire car. Within seconds, they could feel the giant foot pressing down on them, squishing them into the ground with immeasurable pressure until their screams were silenced, and darkness consumed them.

From above, Tasha giggled as the two cops and their cruiser exploded violently under her foot. Not only had she just erased two people out of existence due to the sheer size and weight of her own body, but she had actually… enjoyed it. She discovered that her right hand had made its way up to the side of her breast, and she was absent-mindedly fondling herself. Crushing these bug-sized people had actually turned her on. They seemed so insignificant. So powerless to stop her, no matter what they did. All because of how big she was.

She lifted her foot, and looked down in the crater that was her footprint. She could see the flattened car, and the two piles of clothing that just minutes ago were upholders of the law. But now, Tasha was the law.

“I hope you boys called in for backup,” Tasha mused playfully before sauntering down the street, with cacophonous rumblings resulting from her every step.

 

Chapter 9: Escape plan by Geronimauxx

Dr. Raymond Caroll stumbled down a dark stairway in an apartment building, a few blocks away from where he’d just witnessed a miracle. His prized work, his crowning achievement, was a success. He always knew the HECT formula would change the course of human history – he just underestimated how quickly that change would come. He had a little of the HECT sample left in his other laboratory and he’d decided he wasn’t leaving the city without it.

A middle-aged woman marched up the stairs beside Raymond, barking orders at her two teenage sons in Spanish, all three of them carrying hastily-packed bags. When she saw the ragged looking man pass by her on the stairs descending into the basement level, she turned and shouted at him too, although now in English, “Hey, idiota! You not own a TV? There’s a fuckin’ giant puta destroying the city, where the fuck you going?”

Raymond just continued his descent, waving his hand dismissively at the well-intentioned, foul-mouth stranger. She rolled her eyes, and continued up the stairs, shouting at her sons to move their asses. Raymond made his way into his apartment, and pulled out his cell phone. He hit the name ‘Henry Palazzo’ in his contact list, and held the phone to his ear.

Raymond and Henry had a complicated relationship. Henry was an investigative journalist who had made a career off of the NSA leaks voluntarily given by Raymond. In return, Henry was able to procure items necessary for some of the doctor’s not-quite-legal experiments. Henry had an impressive list of contacts and a professional courtesy that Raymond never had to second guess. Due to a recent incident in which they were both nearly caught, Henry agreed to take a step back from hard hitting, investigative issues and took a job for a daily news network. Henry, much to his chagrin, found himself stuck on helicopter traffic duty. Today at least provided a welcome change of pace.

“What?” The slightly annoyed voice answered.

“It’s me. Need you to pick me up in the chopper. I’m at 20th and 5th,” Raymond spoke, his voice even but soft. He plugged a USB drive into his computer and began transferring files while he chewed on his bottom lip.

“Are you out of your mind? Turn on a TV!” Henry cried. He sat in a small news helicopter, along with a pilot and a cameraman, hovering nearly three hundred feet in the air. All three stared in disbelief at the incredulous sight before them – a young, beautiful, naked woman walking down the middle of the street… except she was fifty times larger than normal. Her footsteps were so thunderous, the trio could hear every single one, even over the whirl of the helicopter blades. And even though they were a fair distance from the giantess, her unnatural combination of size and speed made her intimidating in her approach. Every few seconds, the pilot had to pull up and reposition.

“Don’t need to. I assume you’ve met my friend, Tasha?” Raymond unplugged the USB drive and pocketed it. He made his way to a small closet, grabbing an orange cooler bag.

Henry swallowed. The giant woman had stopped, and was looking into a window in a nearby skyscraper. She raised her right hand up to her face and slid her index finger into her mouth. Then, like she was sucking a tiny cock, she slowly withdrew her saliva coated finger as her lips curled into a smile. Next, she stuck the finger into the window she was spying into. The enormous finger, which was bigger than the entire window, punctured through the building like it was paper. They watched the giant woman laugh as she fingered the building like she would to a partner. Then she bent over slightly to look through the aperture she created.  

“What the hell do you mean ‘your friend’?” Henry asked, his knuckles turning white as he gripped his armrest.

“Come pick me up, now. You owe meeeeee,” Raymond sang.

“If you know what’s going on, then you know this is the biggest news story in the last fifty years. Hell maybe ever.”

Raymond sighed. He looked at his wristwatch. “Yes. And she’s been this large now for thirty-four minutes, long enough for every news network in the city to have a live feed up, whoop-de-doo. I can give you the real story.”

“What?”

“I can tell you how she grew so big.”

“Did… did you do it?”

Raymond took a case of vials from the closet – the last samples of the HECT-183 batch he'd created, which perfectly matched the 182 sample – and carefully placed them in the orange bag. “I need a ride out of the city. That’s the price.”

“You have a car.”

“City’s already gridlocked. And it’s going to get worse. A lot worse. Henry… I hope you can see that.”

Henry watched the giantess grow bored of the building she was fingering, and continued her unyielding march through a busy intersection. “Imagine what you would do, Henry. If you had that power. We’re all nothing to her now. And you know what? She’s still getting bigger.” Raymond could hear Henry’s breathing on the phone. “A lot of people are going to die,” Raymond continued. “And I don’t plan on being one of them.”

“You’ll tell me what happened?” Henry asked, as the helicopter gained altitude to stay out of the giant woman’s reach. “You’ll give me the exclusive story of how she grew, if I get you out?”

“That’s the deal. 20th and 5th, I’ll be on the roof.” Raymond hung up.

Henry covered his mouth as he watched the blond giantess crush a cube van, her heavy breasts bouncing as she stomped down with authority. Her colossal body made regular enough looking movements, Henry surmised, but each motion still appeared supernatural due to her incredible proportions. Henry tapped the pilot on the shoulder and brought his helmet microphone back down to his mouth.

“We’ve got to go to 20th and 5th for a pickup. Now.”

The pilot nodded and pulled back on the control stick, climbing into the sky and away from the biggest news story that Manhattan had ever seen.  

 

Chapter 10: A Growing Appetite by Geronimauxx

Tasha marveled at the miniature version of Broadway Street below, her humongous eyes wide with wonder. She stood in the middle of an intersection, her giant feet creating an unpassable barrier for the dozens of cars below, which were small enough to easily fit in the palm of her hand if she wanted to. She was amazed by all the tiny, immaculate details in what looked like a model city that belonged on the set of a movie. The steam coming from the sewer grates, the tiny green trees swaying in the breeze, the shadows of birds swimming along the pavement. And the people – that’s what she liked looking at the most.

They weren’t much more than an inch tall to Tasha now – maybe the height of a double A battery. And there were hundreds of them – even more. She was close enough to see they looked different from each other, but certain details she’d normally notice were just too small to see anymore. Like eye color, or what clothes they were wearing. But she could still see what they were doing. Most were running away, but some were just stopped, staring up at her. Tasha’s lips curled slowly into a smile. They were so… small. So unbelievably small. Or…

“FUUUUCK….” She growled, her tremendous voice causing the tiny citizens to cover their ears. “I’M BIIIIIIIIIIIG.”

Tasha slowly bent over, resting her forearms on her thighs as she squatted to bring her face near knee-level. She didn’t even feel her right elbow crash through a bank of windows on a nearby building. On the ground, those closest to Tasha panicked, collectively screaming and running as the woman’s gigantic face loomed directly overhead. From here, Tasha could see much more individual detail. She could discern the expressions on their faces – mostly of terror. Almost exclusively, in fact. Her smile widened, showing off her giant white teeth to the dread-filled masses.

People went ballistic. None of this made any sense – how did this woman become so… big? And her smile…the fact that she was smiling caused even the bravest of people feeling a knot of uneasiness stir in their stomachs. People scattered in all directions, running into each other, pushing and shoving, in their futile attempts to flee and survive. Every couple of seconds, those running would look back – and up – to see the impossibly large woman that was still right there, towering over them with unbridled power.

Tasha enjoyed being close enough to see the minute details of her observers. She could distinguish hair color from her new vantage point, and mostly tell the men from the women. But more importantly, she could feel the emotions bared on their faces. The incredulity, the horror... the absolute fear that was carved in their expressions. Fear was never an emotion she’d been able to inspire in anyone. With her tiny frame, shy demeanor, and lack of self-confidence, she used to joke that she couldn’t scare a colony of ants. But everything changed when she grew. Tasha thought the tiny hoards were kind of cute – running as fast as they possibly could, and from her perspective, moving no more than a couple of inches. Not that it would do them any good.  

Tasha felt a twinge of pleasure course through her groin.

She hummed a moan of pleasure in the back of her throat as she realized that all of these people – all of the people in New York City, in fact – were absolutely nothing to her. Compared to their normal size, she was horrifyingly huge. Every step she took caused thousands of dollars in property damage. And she didn’t even know how many people she’d already squished since walking down Broadway. In fact, even growing out of the apartment building must have killed hundreds, if not more, she’d realized. Tiny people… but still people. She could see now, up close, that every single small person running for their lives had just that – a life. Some were dropping their kids off at school, and others were on their way to work. And the majority of them had loved ones that would never see them again.

Behind Tasha, people weren’t running away. Instead, they were looking up at the giant woman’s big, spherical ass that lorded over them as she bent over. The two literal walls of flesh that were her butt cheeks stood nearly 40 feet tall each, and together formed a textbook booty. Several men and even a few women found themselves in a severe internal crisis – their fear-driven instinct to run away, versus their overwhelming primal lust for this unbelievably hot, naked woman who was blown up to godlike proportions.

Suddenly, Tasha stood up to her full height – about 300 feet tall. The people behind her, entranced by her giant derriere, had to crane their necks up to notice the giantess was now looking over her shoulder, directly at them.

“PPPPEEEEERRRRRVVVVEEEEERRRTTTTSSSSS……” the Godzilla-sized girl boomed in her deafeningly deep voice as she started turning around. Half of the crowd stood paralyzed as they watched the mountain-sized woman turn, their attention now glued to her large, swaying breasts that continued jiggling slightly every time she stopped moving. The other half turned and ran.

The half that stayed were the first to die.

Tasha took a step forward, holding her right foot menacingly over the nearest crowd of tiny gawkers. She giggled to herself when she couldn’t even see the half-dozen people under the shadow of her foot, they were so small. And all she had to do to enact their punishment for being perverts was take a single, lazy step.

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

As she lowered her foot onto the earth, she felt a teeny bit of resistance, but nothing she couldn’t overcome. She shifted her body slightly, putting some weight onto her foot, instantly obliterating her admirers. She couldn’t hear their bones popping, or their final screams, but she could feel their frail bodies seemingly dissolve under her immense weight. And she liked it.

The thunderous footstep rumbled the entire city block, and shook the other frozen bystanders out of their paralysis as they too finally turned and ran. And over all of their collective screams and cries, they could hear a deep, lusty laugh from above, reverberating through the street.

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

The second explosion of a footstep included a full-sized van being crushed under Tasha’s humongous left foot. To her, it felt like stepping on an empty match box, collapsing effortlessly under her foot. In her entire life, Tasha had never felt as powerful and in control as she felt right now. She looked down at the tiny people running from her in terror, and she couldn’t help but smile.

The survivors continued running from the giant woman as she erased every person on Broadway Street. It was all they could do. There was no confronting this building-sized giant, or communicating with her. She was just too impossibly large. Suddenly, their path of escape was blocked as one of the giantess’ feet crashed down in front of them in an ear-splitting KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

“NUH UHN UHHHHHHH….” Tasha’s bellowing voice taunted from above, as she stepped forward, turning so her foot landed perpendicular to the road to trap the tiny humans. Now blockaded on both sides, the last group of victims looked up to see a giant index finger wagging back and forth at them. They couldn’t see the woman’s face, as it was hidden from view behind her gigantic underboobs. Slowly, her enlarged chest began moving towards the captured crowd, and they weren’t sure what to be more afraid of – the giant outstretched hand now reaching down towards them, or that they could finally see her big and beautiful face, and it was smiling at them.

A couple of people were crushed instantly, driven into the ground by fingers bigger than their entire bodies. The others crumpled to the pavement in fear in a last ditch attempt at self-preservation as darkness engulfed them. Knowing she had caught at least a few, Tasha scooped up the chunk of asphalt road like it was garden soil. There were three unlucky souls now sitting in the palm of the giantess’ hand, bloodied from tumbling in the dirt and cracked pavement all around them. Gravity pinned them down as they soared higher and higher into the air. When they finally stopped moving skywards, they were greeted by the face of the indomitable giant terrorizing the city. They had no idea how far away they were from her face, but it was so humongous that it appeared to take up the entire sky. Her giant sapphire eyes stared at them, making them feel far more uneasy than their near instantaneous 30 floor ascent did. 

The tiny man closest to the edge of Tasha’s hand snapped, his mind refusing to process what he was seeing. Screaming at the top of his lungs, he rolled violently to his left just enough to launch himself over the edge. Tasha watched – with glee – as the flailing miniature man tumbled through the air to his death. The other two victims in Tasha’s hand could hear his screams get softer and softer as he fell. After a few seconds, they weren’t sure if they couldn’t hear him anymore because he’d landed, or if he’d just fallen too far away to hear.

The woman in Tasha’s hand just closed her eyes and screamed, trying to picture herself anywhere but here, but ultimately failing. The man, however, was angry. Trembling, he tried his best to stand up. “You! What do you want? Why are you doing this?!”

The giant smile simply grew. With her free hand, Tasha reached towards the defiant tiny, attempting to pick him up between her thumb and index finger. Unfortunately, she underestimated her extreme strength - as she pinched her two fingers together, his frail body exploded instantly in a shower of blood and gore. The woman – the last survivor in Tasha’s palm – stopped screaming as her former companion’s body was flattened into a fine pulp, a cloud of his blood misting over her. She didn’t want to stop screaming, however she was no longer in control of her own body.

“OOOOOOPPPSSSS!” the giantess rumbled, her hot breath feeling like a hurricane wind to the poor woman. Tasha honestly didn’t mean to kill the tiny man – she just wanted to toy with him. He was nothing more than a toy, after all. She wanted to see how brave he’d be when she dangled him higher in the air. Instead, she brought the two murder weapons that were her thumb and finger to her mouth and slowly sucked his crimson remains from them as if sucking the leftovers of a juicy raspberry off her fingers. “Mmmmmmmmm,” she moaned, surprised. The woman in her hand couldn’t see, but Tasha’s enormous nipples were slowly growing harder. She actually enjoyed the taste.

Looking back down, Tasha was growing bored of the last tiny person in her palm. She wasn’t moving, or even screaming anymore. Reaching back out with her finger and thumb again, this time she was extra gentle, and just grabbed the woman’s left arm as softly as she could. She likely crushed every bone as she lifted the woman into the air by her arm, but her body was still connected. She lifted her to eye level, and had to cross her eyes slightly to see her, she was so small. Then, just as the woman seemed to snap awake and realize what she was staring back at, Tasha let go of her broken arm.

The woman screamed as she fell through the air, but the wind was knocked out of her as she landed quicker than she’d expected. Beneath her was wet, rubbery and spongey, and there was nothing but darkness in front of her. By the time she realized she’d dropped onto the giantess’ outstretched tongue, Tasha had already begun slowly tilting her head back. With nothing to grab on to, the woman tumbled forwards further into Tasha’s mouth.

Tasha could hear the tiny woman’s screams as she plunged down her throat, up until she gulped audibly. Tasha closed her eyes, and bit her bottom lip. Her face was turning slightly pink with embarrassment. She couldn’t believe she had just swallowed an actual human being – alive. Someone that could have easily been a co-worker. Or someone that bagged her groceries every week. And she had just popped her in her mouth and swallowed her like an Advil. And not only that, but an entire city had witnessed it. By now, she knew her crimes were more than reprehensible – they were unforgivable. How many lives had she already ended? More than she cared to count. But even knowing all of this, Tasha didn’t feel a shred of remorse. In fact, she felt the exact opposite – she was ecstatic. Her giant size resulted in godlike powers that she had never even dreamed of. She was euphoric and omnipotent, and also extremely turned on.

Tasha surveyed the skyscrapers surrounding her and smiled, still able to feel a flutter here and there in her esophagus where the tiny woman was descending. Suddenly, her lips parted as she released a thunderous belch that rumbled ominously through the city streets. Like a droning alarm that was forewarning of their certain doom, the panicked citizens of New York continued their futile attempts of hiding and running from Tasha. Recognizing exactly where she was, the giantess took a large, exaggerated step down Liberty Street. There was a special person that she wanted to pay a visit to with her newly achieved stature – for old time’s sake.   

 

Chapter 11: Mounting a Defense by Geronimauxx

The nonstop ringing of phones permeated the air like an acrid cloud of smoke. Combined with the dozens of frenzied conversations going on in the relatively small room, John Ericson’s voice was growing hoarse as he frantically barked orders over the hysteria that was his control room. In all his years as Secretary of Defense, he had never faced a crisis like the one gripping the heart of Manhattan. In fact, no one had. There weren’t exactly any precedents for fighting off a giant human in any military histories.

“Where is my god damned air support?” John barked into the phone currently held up to his ear. A cellphone was also ringing in his left hand, in addition to two more phones ringing endlessly on the desk in front of him.

“Black Hawks from Westfield are en route, sir. T-minus 5 minutes, F15’s fueled up on the tarmac, on standby.”

“STANDYBY?!” John roared, garnering more than a few looks from his surrounding officers. “What the hell are they waiting for? Get those birds in the air, NOW!”

“Yes sir!” the voice responded.

John slammed the phone back down into the receiver. The chaos of the last thirty minutes was more than the Secretary of Defense had endured in his entire career, which included five tours of duty. His clothes drenched with sweat, John gnashed a cigar between his tightly clenched jaw.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” A terrified voiced screamed.

John and everyone else in the room looked over towards the source – a woman with her hands on her head, staring at a TV tuned to CNN. The large, flashing banner at the bottom of the screen that read WARNING: GRAPHIC FOOTAGE seemed unnecessary, as the news was showing the footage of Tasha swallowing a living, frightened woman, over and over again.

“Jesus Christ… now she’s eating people?” someone bawled.

“Where the fuck are our tanks?” John growled.

“City’s gridlocked sir. They’re making progress, but much slower than expected.”

John’s attention snapped from TV to TV, as every news outlet in America was already covering the giant woman terrorizing Manhattan. So many questions were running through his head he could hardly think straight, let alone mount a defense to save one of the largest cities in the world. He watched the enormous girl sit on a three story building, which instantly popped like a balloon under her giant ass. The cigar fell from his open mouth as he witnessed the demolition, wondering how many lives were just snuffed out.

“Sir!” A man shrieked, running over with a cell phone in his hand, “You need to take this.”

“What?” John barked, snapping out of his daze. It took all of his focus to look away from the busty giant – everything from her immaculate proportions to her physics-defying movements were hypnotizing to the Secretary of Defense.

“It’s Dr. Caroll sir. He… he claims to know what’s going on. With… her.”

John’s jaw clenched instantly as he began grinding his teeth. Raymond Caroll – he should have known. This whole incident wreaked of one his little science experiments gone wrong that he had to clean up. Only this time, it wasn’t little.

John grabbed the phone, nearly crushing it in his shaking hand. “Caroll,” he growled.

“Secretary,” Raymond’s voice was sardonic, even playful.

“If you had anything to do with this, you’re a dead man,” John was shaking as he watched the giant woman stand up, mindlessly brushing the debris off her unbelievably pert butt as if she’d just sat on a dirty chair.

“My, my… threats already? Is that a twinge of jealously I hear?”

“Jealous? What the hell are you talking about?”

“Her name is Tasha,” Raymond continued, elongating her name so John would remember it. “You wanted a human test for my experiment, no? Well… I’d like to report my first trial as a humongous success.”

“You’re insane, Raymond. Look what you’ve done to our own citizens, our own country. You think you’re a god with…”

“I AM NOT A GOD!” Raymond erupted in a shrill cry. John remained silent, listening to the laboured breathing of his former subordinate. “But I have given birth to a Goddess, so maybe you’re right. America could have harnessed this power, if you had given me more time. Imagine – a country with the ability to grow any regular citizen into a weapon of immeasurable destruction? We could have ruled the world until the end of time. The greatest nation to ever exist.”

“Caroll…”

“NO!” Raymond shouted, “You ruined that chance, John. Now I’m leaving… John. And I’m taking my HECT with me, John! It’s unfortunate… but New York City shall serve as a gravesite – a grim reminder of what happens when the brilliant Dr. Raymond Caroll is crossed. My beautiful Tasha will continue to grow – bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER – and her reign will be absolute.”

Raymond stood on top of the roof of the building at 20th and 5th, cell phone in hand, as he watched Tasha walking slowly off in the distance. His eyes were open as wide as possible, and his face contorted into a maniacal grin.

John swallowed loudly and closed his eyes, trying his best to maintain his composure. “If you have any shred of sanity… of human decency… left in that head of yours, you’ll tell me how to reverse this. How to stop her without nuking our own city, for Christ’s sake. Raymond… please.”

“It must be exhilarating…no?” Raymond whispered, as if he was sharing the most intimate of secrets. “To be her? She must be hundreds of feet tall by now… to look down at our pathetic society from the perspective of a God? Her power is… limitless. No longer constrained by the fabricated rules of law, social conventions, or morality. Unbound by pathetic religious dogma, and answerable to absolutely no one. The bigger she grows, the more infinite her power becomes. LOOK DOWN, OH TASHA, AND REJOICE! REVEL IN YOUR ASCENT TO GODDESSHOOD, AND WORRY NOT OF THE INSIGNIFICANT BEINGS YOU LEAVE BELOW!”

Before John could even compose a response, Raymond’s babbling devolved into a fit of hysteric laughter.

“Ohhh, goodness,” Raymond chortled, “I apologize, old friend. Sometimes I do get carried away, I must admit. Nevertheless, I fear our time together has come to an end. My flight is here, and I really must be leaving. Best of luck.”

“Raymond… RAYMOND!” John shouted.

But the crazed doctor had already thrown his cell phone from the roof of the building. He took one last look at the towering giantess he created before climbing into the news chopper that just landed on the roof. As they took off, Raymond noticed plenty of people on other roofs watching the giant woman – his giant woman - in awe.

“Raymond,” Henry spoke as soon as their new passenger donned his helmet, “what the fuck is going on?”

“Henry,” Raymond smiled as the helicopter lifted into the sky, heading away from the chaos of Manhattan, “let me tell you exactly what’s going on.”

 

Chapter 12: Traffic Jam by Geronimauxx

“Come on… come on!!!” Muhammad screamed at no one in particular in his Middle Eastern accent. He laid on the horn of his yellow cab, backed up in wall-to-wall traffic. He flicked the nearly spent cigarette in his left hand out the driver side window, grumbling to himself. He’d been a cab driver in New York City for nearly three years now, and he knew all about the early morning congestion, but this was beyond ridiculous.

His passenger in the back seat, a middle-aged man in an expensive suit talking on his iPhone, looked at his wristwatch and rolled his eyes. He wrapped the back of his knuckles against the clear plastic barrier separating him from Muhammad.

“Yeah, yeah…” Muhammad grumbled, taking another cigarette out of his chest pocket, fitting it between his lips and lighting it with a cheap lighter. He exhaled a large plume of grey smoke, and with his free hand, grabbed the charm on his necklace – a calligraphic representation of the word Allah - and rubbed it between his thumb and forefinger unconsciously. He knew he had to stop smoking, for his kids, but it sure as hell wasn’t happening on a day like this. The entire street was frozen like a parking lot, causing Muhammad to grind his teeth. Every second he wasn’t on the move was another fare he wouldn’t be getting.

Muhammad started twisting the radio dial, trying to find a local road report. There had to be a major accident or something to freeze traffic like this. He figured if he knew where it was, then maybe he could get around it. As he zoned in and out of 90s hits, dance pop, and static, he noticed in his peripheral vision more than a couple of people running on the sidewalks in the direction his cab was facing. “Finally,” he sighed, landing on a 24/7 news station.

“…multiple reports have been surfacing confirming the same unbelievable news. The NYPD has already released an emergency bulletin encouraging everyone to remain calm, and seek shelter immediately in an orderly fashion. Again, reports have emerged of a giant woman…”

Muhammad was only half-listening to the radio as he noticed dozens of people not only running on the sidewalks, but between the gridlocked cars as well. One ran right into his driver side mirror, causing it to snap and hang down the door with a clank.

“Hey Asshole!” Muhammad yelled, “Are you gonna pay for that?!”

The guy just kept running. Muhammad then realized people weren’t just running, but screaming too. He also thought he felt a slight vibration, like an earthquake. The Yankees bobble head on his dashboard rattled up and down, proving at least that Muhammad wasn’t crazy.

“What the hell is going on…” he mumbled under his breath, reaching out to re-attach the driver side mirror to the car. When he popped it back in, he was confused by what he saw in the reflective surface. It looked like a beautiful, naked blond woman, only she was the size of a skyscraper. She was blocks away, yet Muhammad could make out her individual features without even squinting – her round hips, her incredibly shapely breasts, and even the slight smirk on her plump, pink lips.

Boooom

The woman stepped forward, and Muhammad for sure felt and heard the impact this time. With a single step, she had gained so much ground that he couldn’t even see her face in the small mirror anymore. Instead, it was completely filled by the two gravity-defying boobs sitting high on her chest. Muhammad couldn’t fathom how true the sticker reading “objects in mirror are larger than they appear” was at this moment.

Boooooooooooooom

The giantess took another slow step forward.  Muhammad gripped the steering wheel so tightly his knuckles threatened to pierce through the skin. He slowly sunk down into his seat, now staring into the rear-view mirror. All he could see were the woman’s calves, which looked like the trunks of two enormous redwood trees, only skin coloured. Muhammad’s trembling mouth opened in terror as he briefly saw one of the gigantic feet raising into the sky, and quickly out of the mirror’s view range.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM           

“HEY JACKASS!” the passenger in the back screamed at the same time the giant foot landed a few car lengths behind them. He was nearly frothing at the mouth he was so angry, too indulged in his cell phone to even notice what was happening around him. “If you don’t get this piece of shit moving, you’re gonna cost me a million dollar deal. Hey. Hey fuck face! Are you listening to me?” He saw Muhammad staring into the rear-view mirror, but could tell he was looking past him, not at him, and that really pissed him off. “Look at me right now, or so help me God I will get out of this car and stomp the sh…”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Muhammad couldn’t even hear the squealing of metal, the shattering of glass, or the popping of every bone in his passenger’s body as a giant toe completely sheared the back half of his cab off, crushing it into oblivion. Blood poured from Muhammad’s head as his ear drums exploded in unison with the windshield and side-windows, which misted into a million shards from the impact. Shaking as if dying of hypothermia, Muhammad slowly turned around, and was face-to-face with what had to be a ten foot wall of flesh. At the top, he noticed a different type of matter that was semi-transparent. As soon as he realized he was actually staring at her enormous toenail, the impossibly giant toe started lifting into the air again.

Sticking his head out of the window, Muhammad looked up at the unimaginable view above him. The giant woman’s crotch was now directly overhead, over a hundred feet in the air. Muhammad refused to blink, his eyes glued to the gigantic, pink pussy that could easily accommodate a commercial airplane like it was a smaller-than-average penis. Even sitting directly under this colossal woman, he couldn’t believe his own eyes. Seconds ago, he was sitting in traffic like any other day on the job. And now he was sitting in a half-destroyed cab, with the blood and guts of another human splattered over the back of his head.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM         

Now deaf, Muhammad couldn’t even hear the terrifying boom as the woman’s left foot landed, crushing God knows what. He could feel the vibrations though, rattling every bone in his body. He was now looking up at her tremendous ass. His brain had enough sanity left for him to recognize how attractive her butt was – impressively curvaceous, plump, and stunning. However, he also realized that all she had to do was sit down and he would turn into a red stain, just like his former passenger under her big toe.

With the door frame bent and destroyed from her single step, Muhammad crawled out of the window as the giant continued sauntering down the street. He hopped up on the hood of his car and surveyed the path of destruction she had left.  Her gargantuan footprints left craters in the street, filled with flattened cars and what Muhammad assumed were piles of clothes that only seconds prior contained people, before they were squished into nothingness. Some survivors huddled together on the sidewalks, while others ran around, screaming in utter chaos. He could even see body parts of people just around the edges of the giant craters, clearly from people not as lucky as himself – completely obliterated and unnoticed by this giant bombshell.

Muhammad thought he was looking at a warzone, only worse. This was worse than anything he had ever seen in his home country… worse than anything he ever thought was possible. He slowly turned around to look at the source of all this destruction, and was once again greeted by the sexiest ass he had ever laid his eyes on, which just so happened to match the height of the surrounding buildings. He wondered how something so incredibly beautiful could be so calamitous. She turned to go down another street, however before doing so, she turned her head around to gaze over her own path of destruction.

The first thing Muhammad noticed was the big smile on the giantess’ face as she looked down at the tiny street. He swore that her crystal blue eyes were staring directly at him, like he was the one that got away. The one that should’ve been effortlessly grinded into dust under her inconceivable weight. Yet here he was, staring up at this blown-up playboy bunny who appeared to be not only unstoppable, but proud of the chaos she was sowing. Slowly, her lips joined together before forming an ‘O’ shape.

“BOOOOOOO!” she rumbled, mockingly. Muhammad could feel the ground tremble beneath him, all from the low vibrations of her enormous vocal cords. As the behemoth turned away and slowly continued her death march down another street, Muhammad’s trembling fingers crept up to his faithful necklace. With a deep exhale, he ripped the charm off the cheap chain, and threw it over his shoulder into the giant’s footprint. Muhammad’s new goddess had just spoken directly to him, and there literally wasn’t enough room in this world for two deities.   

 

Chapter 13: Tasha's Revenge by Geronimauxx

Tasha’s magnificent smile was as big as ever as she walked up to the apartment building her ex-boyfriend Don lived in. It was a modest high-rise – around 30 stories tall, with an early Gothic architectural styling that looked like a detailed model next to the enlarged girl. The roof was right at Tasha’s chest level, which was perfect for what she had planned. With her right hand balled into a fist, Tasha knocked on the roof like she was knocking on a neighbour’s door.

The inhabitants of the building clutched each other and howled hysterically as the entire apartment shook all the way down to its foundation. The rhythmic BOOM… BOOM… BOOM of Tasha’s knocking fist sent pangs of terror down even the most courageous of spines.

Tasha was trying to knock as lightly as she could, but it still only took four knocks for the roof to crumble into a fist sized hole. “OOOOOOOOPS,” Tasha mused. She was still getting used to her unfathomable size and strength, and couldn’t get over how frail everything seemed to be. Tasha leaned over, bringing her face closer to the hole she had just made. Cupping her hands around her mouth, she shouted into the fractured roof: “PEOPLE OF 420 GRAND STREET: I WILL LEAVE YOUR BUILDING ALONE IF DON HARRISON IS ON THIS ROOF IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES. HE LIVES IN APARTMENT 2009.”

Tasha leaned back, standing fully upright while crossing her arms over her bulbous breasts, creating a drool-inducing amount of cleavage. She noticed some of the apartment’s denizens ignored her offer, frozen in their windows as they surveyed her gigantic form. Her lips curled into a smile as she began tapping her foot impatiently. The rhythmic booms of her footfalls reverberated throughout the entire building, getting nearly all her observers to join in the manhunt for Don. She admired the truly faithful that stayed to watch her; some, she noticed, masturbating furiously.

In less than five minutes, the door to the roof swung open. As Tasha peeked in the doorway, she could she her miniature ex-boyfriend with his eyes closed, grabbing onto the door frame with all of his might as a screaming mob tried pushing him out onto the roof. With a collective heave, the horde forced Don out of the doorway as he tumbled onto his face.

“FUCK!” Don coughed in a desperate sob, “Fuck you all!” He squealed as soon as he opened his eyes, his entire vision filled with the smiling face of his ex-girlfriend, only now she was bigger than the apartment complex he lived in. “T…t…t….tt….Tash… what… what happened?” he stammered, backing into a wall in a seated position.

Tasha’s smile flashed open before she spoke, and Don couldn’t help but notice her individual teeth were nearly as big as he was. “I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU, DON.” The frightened man was so close to Tasha’s mouth, the wind generated from her voice blew his hair back. He could hear the malice and raw excitement in the new, deeper tone of her voice, like she wasn’t even attempting to hide it in the least. Urine trickled down the left pant leg of Don’s pants as he came to the realization that Tasha no longer had anything to hide.

“Wh…why?” Don trembled.

Before Tasha could reply, a red haired woman dressed in one of Don’s old Slayer t-shirts ran out of the door onto the roof, brandishing a hockey stick over her head.

“Back off, you giant bitch!” she screamed, swinging the stick aggressively towards the giantess’ left nipple.

Tasha’s smile quickly erupted into a bellowing laugh as she watched the tiny woman swing her equally tiny stick. Don couldn’t help but be hypnotized by her giant, bouncing boobs as she laughed hysterically – large and heavy enough to crush him without a second thought, he figured.

“WHAT? ARE YOU GOING TO FLOSS MY TEETH WITH THAT?” Tasha carefully picked up the small redhead by the back of the shirt, her misplaced bravado quickly replaced by screams of pure terror as she rose into the air. Tasha held the miniature human right up to her slowly opening mouth, causing the petrified girl to drop her makeshift weapon. Don could only watch as Tasha’s colossal tongue seemed to continually expand and grow, longer and longer – it took him a few seconds to realize she was just sticking it fully out of her mouth, like she was trying to catch a snowflake from a winter’s first snowfall. The exact same tongue he had slapped his hard cock on more times than he could count, only now big and heavy enough to slap him through a concrete wall.

“Tasha… please, stop!” Don squeaked out, his legs still too unstable to try and stand.

Tasha giggled. “YOU'RE LUCKY MY EARS ARE SO BIG, DON. OTHERWISE I'D BARELY HEAR YOU OVER MY POOR REPLACEMENT HERE.” With the tip of her giant tongue, Tasha gently licked her wailing captive, soaking her entire body instantly in her warm saliva. Then, she lowered her back to the roof, and dropped her unceremoniously in a heap of spit and tears.

As soon as she landed and wiped the giantess’ drool from her face, the redhead’s shrieks of horror turned into howls of rage. “How dare you, you big fucking cunt! You're nothing but a freak!”

“HEY!” Tasha shouted, causing the tiny pair to cover their ears in agony. “IF YOU'D SHUT UP FOR A SECOND, I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK.”

The redhead stopped shouting as she looked up to the giant face staring back at her. Her hands were balled into fists, shaking uncontrollably from anger, fear, and pure adrenaline.

Tasha smiled as the tiny beings obeyed her command. “THAT’S BETTER. NOW, I’VE JUST BEEN DYING TO KNOW, TINY WHORE… HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO NEW JERSEY?”

Before the redhead could even stammer out a response, Tasha’s giant hand rose up into view, her index finger curled into her thumb like she was making an OK hand gesture. Tasha positioned her hand so it was right in front of the teeny woman, and immediately flicked her like she was playing a game of paper football. The impact disintegrated every bone in the redhead’s body as her lifeless corpse shot high into the sky at an unbelievable velocity. It took several seconds for her to land, numerous blocks away.

“DAMN,” Tasha mused. “GOOD DISTANCE, BUT I WAS REALLY HOPING TO HEAR ONE FINAL SCREAM AS SHE FLEW. GUESS I JUST DON'T KNOW MY OWN STRENGTH.”

Don sat trembling, crippled with fear. A cloud of blood exploded out of his former lover the instant Tasha’s giant finger flicked her, and although he wanted to wipe it off, his body wasn’t doing what he wanted it to.

“NOW THAT WE'RE ALONE,” Tasha rumbled in a deep, sexy voice, “WHAT SHOULD WE DO?”

Don just sat, his lips babbling, but nothing coming out.

“NO SUGGESTIONS? OK, WELL… HOW ABOUT WE PLAY A GAME?” the giantess smiled.

Don bawled as Tasha slowly reached towards him, his meager body completely engulfed by the shadow of her humongous hand. The pure dread washing over him was unlike anything he had ever felt in his entire life. Never had he felt so powerless and frightened, or so physically small. Don absolutely loved walking into a room and being recognized as the unquestionable biggest person – he got off on the envious stares of men that wanted to be him, and the subtle lip-bites of the women who wanted to fuck him. But now the tables were turned, and as Tasha’s giant thumb and index finger pinched the back of his shirt and lifted him into the air, the karmic irony was understandably lost on him.

After a quick descent, Tasha dropped Don onto the street by her toes, which he couldn’t help but notice were bigger than him. Eventually, he gained the courage to look upward, and in horrified awe was greeted with the giant smiling face of his ex-lover, peering at him over the plump rondure of her breasts.

“LET’S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!” Tasha boomed, her amplified voice assaulting Don as the reverberations echoed off the surrounding buildings. “I’LL COUNT TO TEN. THE QUICKER I FIND YOU… THE WORSE IT IS FOR YOU.”

Tasha raised her hands to cover her eyes, her humongous smile full of ardor. Don had seen that exact same smile before, about two months after they’d begun dating. Only Tasha was on her knees, blindfolded with her hands tied behind her back. She smiled that exact same mischievous, sexually excited smile as Don unbuttoned his slacks, and proceeded to facefuck her until her tears soaked through the blindfold. A week later, he had come home drunk and beat Tasha for supposedly flirting with a customer at work.

“ONE.”

Don shook his head, trying to come to his senses. He wiped the tears and snot off his face with the bottom of his shirt, and surveyed his immediate surroundings.

“TWO.”

He began sobbing involuntarily, but he knew he had to move, otherwise he was about to be squashed like a mosquito. Straight ahead, past the giantess’ eminent calves, he saw a black Ford Mustang with the tail lights on and driver side door wide open.

“THREE.”

He didn’t have time to second guess where to hide. Digging into the animal instincts of his brain, Don sprinted through the giantess’ legs. As he ran, he gazed upward, transfixed on Tasha’s equally giant pussy that reigned overhead. Her strong, yet familiar, aroma bombarded his senses as he ran.

“FOUR.”

Don couldn’t believe the destruction as he ran. The crater-sized footprints, the crushed vehicles, the ruined buildings continuously crumbling. It looked like the apocalypse had come to New York City, only in a way that no one could have ever possibly imagined.

“FIVE.”

Don continued running towards the Mustang. It wasn’t his car, so at least Tasha wouldn’t instantly recognize it. And he’d figured he’d never be able to outrun her in ten seconds – she was just too impossibly big. He had to hope she’d go looking down another street searching for him, giving him a chance to escape.

“SIX.”

Jumping over a fallen traffic light, Don tried not to notice the dead bodies scattered across the street. There were plenty of other panicked people running around and screaming as well, but they were mostly on the sidewalks as they emerged from buildings like ants leaving an ant hill. The bravest of them would occasionally look up to marvel at the giant naked woman, however it didn’t take long for the dread to overwhelm their sense of wonder, causing them to run as fast as possible away from her.

“SEVEN.”

Don’s heart hammered in his chest as he slammed into the side of the car. Without pause, he climbed into the driver seat and shut the door. The car was still running, and he noticed it had a full tank of gas. As he tried to slow his breathing, he shimmied down in the seat to try and make the car look unoccupied, which wasn’t easy due to his size.

“EIGHT.”

When he was as low as he could possibly be, Don reached up and angled the rear-view mirror so he could see Tasha from his hiding spot. She was still so close and big that when he slunk back down into his hiding spot, the mirror was completely filled with her apple-shaped butt.

“NIIIIIINE”

Tasha stretched out the number in a playful tone. Her voice was so loud that even in the enclosed car, Don felt like it was coming from every direction. He rested his trembling hand on the gearshift, ready to shift into drive as soon as there was a little more distance between them. As his heartrate finally started to slow, Don realized there was a strong chance that Tasha could simply turn around, and crush the entire car under her massive foot. He sobbed, realizing it was too late to abandon his plan now.

“TEN!” Tasha lowered her hands and placed them on her voluptuous hips. “READY OR NOT, HERE I COME, LITTLE MAN.”

“Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god…” Don whispered to himself as he watched the mountainous ass turning around in the mirror at an agonizingly slow pace.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Don’s jaw was clenched so hard his teeth squeaked as the entire world rumbled like he’d never experienced before. He opened his tear filled eyes – he wasn’t squished, at least yet.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Another seismic detonation, and Don could see more of Tasha’s enormous body in the mirror – she was slowly walking away.

“BETTER COME DOWN FOR A CLOSER LOOK,” Tasha echoed. Don instinctively braced himself as a long series of vibrations rocked the car enough to feel like it could flip over at any moment. He could hear the crumbling of cement and brick as nearby buildings collapsed to the ground like sand. And he jumped in terror when a giant white foot filled the entire passenger-side window, razing the adjacent building in devastating fashion. It took Don a few moments to realize that Tasha had just laid down in the street, crushing an entire block under her body.

“She’s really not playing around,” Don whimpered to himself as he shook. He slowly sat up, and turned to look out the back window to see Tasha’s giant pussy and asshole staring back at him. He was between her enormous legs, which had completely replaced the building fronts on both sides of the vehicle. He turned back around and gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white. He closed his eyes and breathed slowly, trying to regain some semblance of composure. “Come on Don, come on…” he slammed his foot down onto the gas pedal, causing the engine to rev loudly, but not move.

“Idiot…” he muttered, reaching down to the gearshift which was still in park. As he gripped the knob, the metal roof groaned and the entire vehicle began shaking, causing Don to yelp in fear. He ducked as the roof was slowly being pressed down, but he managed to shift the car into drive. As he slammed down on the accelerator a second time, the tires squealed as they started spinning, but the vehicle still didn’t move an inch.

“DOOOOON, WHERE ARE YOOOOOOU?” the giantess sang. Unable to find her tiny ex, Tasha sat up in the street on her knees, not even feeling the tiny Ford Mustang pinned under her left butt cheek. She surveyed the street in front of her, amused by the wanton destruction of her huge body. Her breasts alone flattened a pair of cars into sheet metal – there was a good chance that Don had been accidentally squished under her as well, she realized.

As Tasha continued scouring the street for Don, she lifted her butt just enough for the trapped car to make its escape. Don gripped the wheel for dear life as the Mustang shot out like an actual horse from a starting gate. The tires squealed, leaving black skid marks on the street as the car peeled out.

“THAT TICKLED!” Tasha giggled, wiping her butt cheek with her left hand as she felt something brush against it. She stood up to her full height, turned around, and looked down to instantly spot a tiny black sports car driving away from her amidst the relatively dead street. From her lofty vantage point, the vehicle looked like a mere dinky toy driving pathetically slow.

Don was about four blocks away when he heard the first BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM causing him to glance into his rear-view mirror that was completely filled by a shin and a giant foot – she was following him.

“Damnit!” Don cried, ripping the e-brake back and drifting around a corner. “Maybe I can lose her down an alley…” The Mustang had a loud, powerful engine that roared like a race car when Don hammered the pedal to the ground, but even it was drown out by the rhythmic booms of Tasha’s footsteps. As soon as Don saw her giant feet re-appear in his rear-view mirror, he turned again down another street, just barely avoiding a high-speed collision with an abandoned bus. As soon as he cleared the bus, he braked hard and turned right into a narrow alley, bouncing off the brick wall in a shower of sparks.

Speeding down to the end of the alley, Don slammed on the brakes before exiting out onto the next street. He turned around in his seat just in time to see Tasha’s humongous foot crash into the ground, blocking the entrance to the alley. He squeezed the wheel for what felt like minutes, but the giant leg eventually lifted out of view as Tasha continued booming down the street.

Don sighed, the cloud of terror briefly alleviating for a much needed moment. He could barely conceive what was happening right now, pushing him to the brink of insanity. Was he really being chased by his 400ft tall ex-girlfriend? The same one he’d abused both emotionally and physically, and who had just flicked his current fling halfway across Manhattan? And what the hell had made her grow so big? He was debating whether he should ditch the car and take off on foot, sticking to the alleyways that were too small for her to enter? Or maybe he should try and drive away from her and out of the city…    

Before he could decide, a giant foot smashed down on the sidewalk just in front of the car with an ear-splitting BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Don shrieked and covered his head as the windshield shattered into a million shards. When the car stopped shaking, he looked up to see nothing but skin as Tasha’s enlarged calf ascended into the sky like an immortal pillar. He fumbled with the gearshift, eventually putting it in reverse and slamming on the gas. The tires squealed as he started backing away from the giant leg, but he only got about ten feet before stopping in a sudden jolt.   

From above, Tasha bent over and giggled as her index finger pressed down on the roof of the black sports car, pinning it to the ground. Did Don really think she wouldn’t find him? She could see everything! And from here, she was able to at least fit her hand down the narrow alley to fish out her playmate.

Don started sobbing as Tasha’s unimaginably large fingers crawled down the sides of the vehicle, causing the metal to screech and the frame to groan. An uneasy pit swelled in his stomach as gravity was momentarily suspended – he was being lifted into the air. Between Tasha’s monolithic fingers, Don could see the blur of red brick speeding by, eventually to be replaced by the bright blue sky. In between sobs, he sheepishly strapped on his seatbelt, unsure of what else to do.

As his ascent halted, Don’s view through the broken windshield was filled with Tasha’s gigantic blue eye.

“I FOUND YOU,” Tasha exclaimed proudly, her thunderous voice nearly popping Don’s eardrums. She smirked as she watched the tiny man cover his ears, wailing in pain. “TIME TO COME OUT AND PLAY!”

Don’s howls of agony quickly turned to shrieks of terror as Tasha peeled the roof of the Mustang off with her thumb and index finger like it was a can of sardines. In his makeshift convertible, Don could see Tasha’s giant grin in its full glory through his teary eyes.

“Tasha… p…please…” Don moaned before screaming again as Tasha slowly turned the car upside down, over her empty hand. When Don didn’t fall out on to her waiting palm, she began shaking the tiny vehicle up and down, like she was trying to get ketchup out of a glass bottle.

Don heaved and wretched as Tasha shook the car. Most of the blood in his body rushed to his head from being flipped upside down, and the seatbelt cut deeper and deeper into his skin as he was continuously raised and slammed back down onto the vinyl belt - the only thing holding him in the car. As his cuts began oozing blood, the belt finally gave out under his weight, causing him to fall headfirst onto Tasha’s open, waiting palm. He fell nearly ten feet, but landed relatively unharmed thanks to the softness of her thenar and the suppleness of her skin.

After tumbling to the middle of her palm, Don steadied himself on his hands and knees, and looked up. Tasha was beaming as she smiled back at him, her gigantic face filling the sky. To her, Don wasn’t even an inch tall. “WHAT?” she asked, her enormous lips turning into a sexy pout. “ARE YOU NOT HAVING FUN? I AM.” She raised her other hand over Don like she was about to clap, its sheer size blocking the sun, engulfing him in shadow. “MAYBE I SHOULD JUST CRUSH YOU.”

“No! Tasha!” Don shouted, standing with his hands raised above his head. He tried to hold up the giant palm slowly crushing downwards, but it was impossibly heavy. His legs trembled as he started sinking into the skin beneath him, and his muscles started aching. In his mind, he knew Tasha could send his shins through his shoulders without breaking a sweat, but his body stubbornly refused to accept defeat.

Just as Don’s wounds started gushing blood, Tasha casually lifted her right hand off him, leaving him temporarily blinded from the sun. “I’VE GOT A BETTER IDEA,” she said with her wicked smirk. “HOLD ON LITTLE GUY.”

Don instinctively grabbed on to Tasha’s palm as her giant fingers semi-closed around him. An instant feeling of weightlessness washed over him as he lost altitude, and he could hear cacophonous rumblings below as Tasha sat in the middle of the vacant street, crossing her legs like a middle schooler would do. She then raised her hand back up to her face, and uncurled her fingers to reveal her tiny captive.

“GET NAKED,” Tasha commanded.

Don wanted to protest, but Tasha arching a single giant eyebrow was more than enough to stop him. He pulled his ripped t-shirt off and dropped it, followed by his brown slacks. Looking back into the insatiable sapphire eyes of the giant woman, he sobbed before dropping his black boxer briefs. His soft cock bounced as it flopped out of its confines.

Don could feel Tasha’s giant eyes on his member. “WOW,” Tasha giggled. “I REMEMBER HIM BEING A WHOLE LOT BIGGER.”

Don wiped the tears from his eyes.

“DON’T WORRY, LITTLE MAN… I’LL HELP YOU OUT. HOW ABOUT A BLOWJOB? FOR OLD TIME’S SAKE?”

Don sniffed. “Wh…what?” Before he could react, Tasha opened her mouth and moved towards him, her colossal tongue extending out of her mouth. He automatically threw his hands out, but the tip of her tongue quickly pushed them away as it slithered over the front half of his naked body, drenching him in warm saliva.

“Pl…please don’t eat me!” Don screamed as loud as he could into Tasha’s open mouth.

“EAT YOU?” Tasha repeated, backing away slightly. “YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN, DO YOU? I DIDN’T SAY I WAS GOING TO EAT YOU. I SAID I WAS GOING TO BLOW YOU.”

  Tasha took in a deep, exaggerated breath, puffing her cheeks and chest out. When her lungs couldn’t hold anymore, she literally blew Don away as he flew out of her hand. To him, her breath felt like a hurricane, easily launching him off her palm. His screams were drowned out by the roaring winds, and he had no idea if he was flying up or down as he tumbled in freefall. Before long, he landed on a soft yet firm surface in a crumpled heap. As he coughed and gasped for air, he tightly hugged his abdomen, certain he’d broken at least a few ribs. It took him a few seconds to regain his bearings, eventually realizing he was now on her massive thigh.

Before he could attempt to stand, the entire world starting moving again - this time tilting as Tasha slowly shifted her leg. Don tried grasping a hold of her smooth skin with his good arm, but as the giantess raised her leg, its surface became a near vertical slope, causing him to slide down faster and faster until finally landing on the cold, hard asphalt below with a cry of pain. The taste of blood filled Don’s mouth as he murmured in intelligible groans, his entire body seething in pain.

“GET UP, DON,” Tasha commanded.

Don laid on his back staring up at the sky, unsure if he could even stand if he wanted to. But he knew Tasha was capable of far worse than simply dropping him on the ground, so using what strength remained in his body, he climbed to his feet, and turned around to witness Tasha in her full glory. Between her legs from ground level, she appeared like an absolute goddess.

“Ta…Tash…please…” Don groaned.

“SHUT UP,” Tasha interrupted. “YOU NEVER LISTENED TO ME, DON. SO YOU’RE GOING TO SIT RIGHT THERE, AND FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.”               

Don stood helplessly between Tasha’s mountainous thighs. About ten feet overhead was the tiny pink hole he used to abuse with his pornstar-sized cock, though now it more closely resembled a cavern waiting for him to go spelunking into. Then up and hundreds of feet off in the distance were her immaculately round tits that sat high on her chest looking both equally beautiful and lethal. And further beyond that was her giant, beautiful face, focused solely on him.

“I DIDN’T ASK TO BE THIS WAY, YOU KNOW. TO GROW SO… FREAKISHLY BIG. BUT I LIKE IT. AND I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND YOU NOW. WHY YOU TREATED ME THE WAY YOU DID… I GET IT NOW. YOU WERE ALWAYS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN ME, SO MUCH STRONGER. YOU COULD DO ANYTHING YOU WANTED, AND I WAS POWERLESS TO STOP YOU. FELT GOOD DIDN’T IT? HM? I KNOW IT DID. NOW I KNOW, NOW THAT I’M A… A FUCKING GIANT! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE BEST PART IS? I’M NOT DONE GROWING, DON. I’M STILL GETTING BIGGER. I MEAN LOOK AT ME… I’M ALREADY FUCKING HUGE. AND EVERYTIME I GROW, I GET SO HORNY IT’S… UNBELEIVABLE. I HOPE IT NEVER STOPS. BUT BEFORE I’M TOO BIG TO EVEN SEE YOU DOWN THERE, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME ONE LAST TIME. SO GET TO IT.”          

Tasha spread her legs wide as she uncrossed them, pushing her feet through the storefront buildings behind Don with ease. As the remnants of the building crumbled to the ground, she leaned back with her hands on the ground, her large chest thrust high enough to nearly block her face from Don’s view.

“Wh…what?” Don trembled.

“DID I STUTTER?” Tasha boomed. Her right hand slowly made its way down to her crotch, causing Don to stumble and trip backwards as it hovered menacingly close. Tasha smiled as she started rubbing her giant clit in a circular motion. “FUCK ME NOW. I WON’T SAY IT AGAIN.”

Don didn’t know what to do, only that he didn’t have a choice. He stood back up, and stared in awe at the masturbating giantess. As she fingered herself she pressed her right arm into her tit, causing them to squeeze together and jiggle in unison with her moving arm. Although terrified, Don was also hypnotized at the incredulous sight of Tasha’s giant rack bouncing in slow motion high above him. With a long exhale, he approached Tasha’s crotch. He stepped up onto the under-curve of her butt and began scaling her like a mountain. Her skin was taut, but squishy enough for him at least to have something to grab onto.

“MMMMM,” Tasha moaned, feeling the tiny man brush against her sensitive outer lip. “STICK THAT BIG COCK OF YOURS IN ME, DON. I NEED IT.”

Although broken, bruised, and frightened beyond measure, hearing Tasha talk dirty to him in her deep, bellowing voice caused Don’s little solider to stand at attention pretty quick. The aroma from her pussy was so strong he could barely breathe. As he reached the opening to her vagina that was bigger than him, he wasn’t quite sure what to do next. He grabbed the sides of her lips and tried thrusting his cock in, but she was so big he was sure she couldn’t even feel him.

“LET ME GIVE YOU A HAND,” Tasha rumbled. Taking her finger off of her engorged clit, she moved it down and behind Don, carefully pushing him up so that he was essentially hugging her love button. Don quickly began slobbering all over her clit, which caused Tasha’s moans to grow louder and faster.  “YES….YES!” she screamed, curling her toes in pleasure, which pulverized the concrete foundations of two buildings a block away like wet soil.

As Don furiously jacked off nearing his own orgasm, he noticed the giant finger holding him up was applying slightly more pressure against his back. As Tasha’s clit swelled, he realized he was slowly being pushed into her throbbing pussy. He tried bracing himself against her outer lips, but the amount of force being applied by Tasha’s giant fingertip was far too great for him to withstand.

“TASH…. TASHA!!!!! TAAASSSH…..MMPHHRRUGGL…..” Don screamed as his entire world was enveloped by her giant pink pussy. Tasha bit her lower lip as she slowly and effortlessly pushed her former boyfriend’s body inside her. His tiny body, not much bigger than a tic-tac, completely disappeared from view with the push of a finger. As she plunged her finger in deeper, and him with it, Tasha felt an unbelievable heat building inside her. Her mind began flooding with dopamine as she not only realized she had a human being in her pussy, but that it was the one person on Earth that deserved it more than anyone else.

Tasha pictured a tiny, frightened, and broken Don curled up inside of her, and then lost all control. Her eyes squeezed tight as she came, her moans turning into shrieks of pleasure that shattered glass over a mile away. Her legs shook uncontrollably, causing her ass to grind further into the ground. And as her orgasm grew, so did her body.

Don didn’t last long as Tasha’s pelvic muscles began twitching and spasming in pleasure. With a loud yelp of pure bliss, Tasha squeezed her thighs together, unintentionally crushing his entire body into a warm paste. He’d always told Tasha she should work out her kegels to stay extra tight, but he never imagined that advice would eventually kill him.

Tasha continued to finger herself, although her rapid pace was slowing. Fireworks exploded in her vision with her eyes closed, and she hadn’t even realized her head was slowly rising higher and higher into the air. A wave of elation shot down her spine causing her to shiver, which usually signalled the end of her orgasm. But she could still feel a warmth spreading deep within her body as she continued to grow larger.

When she finally opened her eyes with a satisfied sigh, hundreds of tiny soldiers were looking up to greet her. She could even see their tiny weapons drawn and aimed at her. There were tanks and large trucks amongst the battalion, and they were all just staring nervously at the giant masturbating woman, unsure of what to do.

“OH!” she exclaimed, genuinely flustered. Though that quickly morphed into a devious grin as she came down from her orgasmic high. Her cheeks blushed a rosy shade of red. “DID YOU ALL WANT TO PLAY TOO?”       

 

Chapter 14: Off the Record by Geronimauxx

“’Heck’? Like, ‘what the heck?’”

“No,” Raymond sighed, rubbing his temples with his thumb and forefinger. “HECT. H – E – C – T. A synonym for hormone emotion control therapy.”

Henry clacked loudly on his laptop, taking notes. The two sat alone in a private hanger that was mostly empty, save for a few wooden crates and an old pickup truck. Just one of the reporter’s often-used rendezvous points strategically placed throughout the country.

Raymond lit a cigarette. “The theory was a latent endorphin administered directly to the bloodstream. When activated, it’d release an assortment of enhancers to the host.”

“What enhancers?” Henry asked, eyebrow cocked.

“Powerful painkillers. Anabolic steroids. An assortment of stem cells. Human growth hormone. A concoction conceived with the sole purpose of creating a super human. And it worked a little… too well.” Raymond’s thin lips curled into a smile as he took a long drag.

“That… that doesn’t make any sense though,” Henry said, rubbing his chin. “Even with all that, how could it make her grow into a fucking giant? Something doesn’t add up.”

Raymond looked his companion in the eyes and supressed a patronizing giggle. “You’re right, of course. Oh Henry, you’re always… right. I believe my own genius has stumped even me. You see, the real fascinating part of the HECT was how it activated. I designed it so the host could control it through their emotions – through anger, or excitement, or sorrow. Emotions common enough that in a battlefield scenario, it’d activate without even a conscious thought. In Tasha’s case, it somehow seems her emotions are not only administering the drug as intended, but also causing her body to undergo some type of multiplicative mitosis that’s resulting in her absurd growth rate. It’s really, truly quite astounding…”

“Astounding?” Henry scoffed. “Thousands of people are dying, Raymond. American citizens. Do you even realize what you’ve done?”

“ … I mean, not just from a scientific standpoint, either. Yes, of course, the science itself is truly breathtaking. We can run as many theoretical experiments as we want, but to actually see a moving body so large and unstoppable is quite… terrifying! But there’s also the social ramifications as well. At her scale, everyone in the city must look like ants to her. Talk about dehumanification… assuredly, there will be a certain size threshold that once she crosses it… once she gets big enough… people will cease being human beings in her eyes. Everyone will just be so small… the comparative processes of the brain won’t be able to bridge the visual discrepancies… maybe it’s already happened, even…”

“Raymond…”

“… and I am slightly concerned with the exponential rate of growth that could result from an orgasm. The trials that included prostate stimulation were the most successful in quickly growing lab rats bigger than horses, after all… I can’t imagine her being overly turned on in her current predicament however… but then again…”

“RAYMOND!” Henry shouted, snapping his fingers in the man’s face. The two helicopter pilots standing on the other side of the hanger looked over, but resumed their own conversation as Henry waved them off.

Raymond blinked for the first time in a few minutes, and smiled. “I’ve got some more of it, you know,” he whispered. He flipped open the locks of the briefcase on his lap and turned it to show a dozen glass vials filled with a bright purple liquid. They jiggled slightly as Raymond’s shaking leg appeared incapable of remaining still. Henry reached out towards the case, but Raymond snapped it shut with a sneer.

“You sound like you’ve lost your damn mind,” Henry breathed.

Raymond chortled, semi-amused. “Sanity is something that’s been on my mind quite a bit, actually. Ever since I saw… her. Naked. Gigantic! Towering directly overhead after exploding out of a building. Completely unaware of what had just happened to her, and completely oblivious to the fact I was inches away from becoming a stain under her foot. And it was at that moment I’d realized that while I was having fun playing god…. she was on her way to actually becoming one.”

Henry opened his mouth to speak, but swallowed instead as the pit of uneasiness in his stomach churned. He looked up as one pilot twirled his fingers, indicating it was time to leave. He nodded and closed his laptop before standing. “Exactly what the hell are you gonna do with the rest of that?”

“Hmmm?” Raymond squeaked, shaking his head. “Oh. I’m still thinking about that. But I very much appreciate the concern. Maybe I’ll take it to the highest bidder across the ocean, since the American government made it abundantly clear they had no interest in it. A ‘circus of failure’ is how they referred to my work, if I recall correctly. But I know of at least a few governments that will pay very well for my creation. Then again, maybe I’ll stick around and find some other use for it…”

“Forget I asked,” Henry said, turning to leave. “We’re done now, you hear? Getting you out, that was the deal. We’re even, and I know you won’t be hearing any NSA leaks ever again. So have a good life… and good luck trying to sleep at night.”

Raymond cackled hysterically as Henry turned, leaving the hanger towards the news chopper with his two pilots. “You should be thanking me, Henry!” he yelled as the helicopter blades started powering up. “You won’t be able to dig up a bigger story than Tasha for months, maybe years! Go publish your article then take a nice, long vacation! Hahahahahah!”

Raymond sighed as the helicopter lifted into the air, back towards Manhattan. Minutes later, a black helicopter landed in the exact same spot, which Raymond promptly boarded. As they lifted into the air, he donned a headset and lowered the microphone to his mouth. “Excellent,” he said, in perfect mandarin, “right on time.”

 

Chapter 15: The Sit Down by Geronimauxx

The Shaw triplets – Alex, Benny and Frank – weren’t the only siblings serving in the same division in the United States army, although it was a rare occurrence. Dating back to World War II, soldiers’ parents often requested their children be split into different platoons – that way, if they were all killed or missing in action, at least someone would be able to return home. The tradition carried on to the present day, and such requests were still generally honored, but the Shaw triplets insisted on serving as literal brothers-in-arms – and were unlucky enough to all be stationed at Fort Hamilton in New York City.

Alex Shaw looked up in awe-fueled terror. The giant, masturbating woman sprawled in the middle of the street looked big enough when they were ten blocks away, but now up close, she was simply enormous. The rifle in his hands shook nervously as he stood, shivering as if freezing, though completely drenched in sweat. Bootcamp, advanced training, and two active tours of duty all failed to prepare him for fighting a mountain-sized woman fingerfucking herself in the middle of a city.

Benny Shaw, a tank commander, marveled up at the giant woman through the hatch of his tank. She was bigger than anything he’d ever seen in his life, and so mesmerizing he couldn’t even remember what his orders were. As her deep, bellowing moans morphed into an ear-piercing climax, his bottom lip began quivering while he watched her already gigantic body began to swell even larger.

“HOLY FUCK! SHE’S GROWING AGAIN!” an infantryman shouted out. The crackling of cement could be heard in between the woman’s heaving moans as her body ballooned even larger. Within seconds, her curvy hips were digging into the buildings lining the street and demolishing them with zero effort. Though most of the soldiers were transfixed on her titanic tits, which not only continued swelling bigger and bigger, but also jiggled hypnotically as her body convulsed in orgasmic bliss. 

Frank Shaw was up in one of the dozen black hawk helicopters hovering at the woman’s eye-level, which quickly became nipple-level as she rose higher into the sky. As the pilots pulled up and repositioned themselves above the still-growing giantess, Frank couldn’t help but notice how objectively gorgeous she was. Even at her blown-up scale, he couldn’t notice any flaws in her blemish-free skin, or her golden blond hair. She even had dimples in her cheeks that he could probably fit in, he imagined. Her pink lips opened and released a loud, droning sound that was nothing more than a satisfied sigh. Finally, her giant blue eyes opened, and stared right at the tiny helicopters in front of her.

“OH!” Tasha boomed. She surveyed the dozen helicopters hovering in front of her, as well as the hundreds of soldiers lining the street just beyond her feet. Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment as she realized they’d all witnessed her not only finger herself to climax, but insert a living person into herself as well. But that was quickly replaced with excitement as her massive smile returned. “DID YOU ALL WANT TO PLAY TOO?”

Frank’s blood turned to ice. “We need altitude… now!” he roared. The pilot nodded and slammed back on the control stick, causing the helicopter to climb into the air quickly. But not as fast as Tasha. The infantry on the ground, including Alex, all stepped back as the blonde behemoth rose to her feet, her enormous shadow engulfing them all in darkness. Some even broke rank and ran, screaming for their lives.

Frank gulped loudly, grabbing the radio and flipping a switch on the dashboard as the helicopter repositioned itself in front of Tasha’s face.

“FOLLOW US OUT OF THE CITY, OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE. REPEAT: FOLLOW US TO THE HUDSON RIVER, OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE.”

Frank wiped his forehead as the loudspeakers relayed his message. Before he could attempt to repeat it, the helicopter shook violently, but remained suspended in the air. Frank tried to look out the windows, but they were covered in complete darkness. Only when they started to move towards the giant woman’s face did he realize it was her enormous fingers blocking the windows. She was holding them like a ripe grape, he concluded.

Frank was the first Shaw triplet to die. The giantess held the helicopter up to her eye so she could see the tiny soldiers, and with the effort required to pop a bubble, squished the helicopter into a paper-thin piece of metal between her thumb and forefinger. 

The other black hawks unleashed a barrage of missiles at the giantess’ face, but they were relatively ineffective at her size. To Tasha, they felt like small, annoying firecrackers going off around her. With a swat of her arm, she knocked half of the aircraft out of the sky like insects.

“FIRE!” Benny shouted. Within a second, his tank and several more unleashed a volley of their strongest anti-armour rounds at the giant woman’s knees.

“OUCH!” the giantess shouted in her deep, omnipresent voice. The firepower of the tanks was more than a mere annoyance. Like getting shot by a paintball – non-lethal, but maybe hard enough to leave a colorful welt. Tasha eyed the closest group of tanks, maybe two steps away. She smiled as she raised her left foot into the air.

Alex was firing his semi-automatic rifle at the giant woman’s shins, but from what he could tell, his weapon was ineffective. “Oh… my god!” he cried as the giant woman stepped over him. He was transfixed on her exposed privates directly overhead, even as the ground shook from the impact of her monstrous foot.

“FIRE!” Benny shouted as she completed her step, erasing a good chunk of the infantry. Another tank volley fired. “Oh fuck…” Benny whispered as he saw the giantess began to lift her other foot. He climbed down into the hull of the tank, and pulled the hatch closed tight. He then locked the hatch. Benny was the second Shaw triplet to die.

Tasha’s right foot pressed down onto the tank. She couldn’t hear the creaking metal as it compressed, or the horrified screams of its inhabitants, but she could feel how strong the tiny vehicle was. But it still flattened all the same. The entire army panicked as the monstrous sole erased one of their strongest weapons in a single step. When the vibration from her booming foot faded, a deep, bellowing laughter could be heard threatening from above.

“FEE…FI…FO…FUM… BETTER WATCH OUT FOR MY BIG BUM!”

Less than half of the surviving soldiers remained firing at the naked woman as her enormous, bulbous ass swung into view. The rest fled, dropping their weapons, their honor, and their sanity behind, shrieking in absolute horror. Alex continually squeezed the trigger of his rifle, even though he’d long run out of ammo. His attention was wholly on the building-sized butt descending towards him and the rest of his regiment. It grew rounder and larger the closer it got, taking up more and more of the sky with each passing second. And even though his survival instincts were begging him to turn and run, the inconceivable perspective of this giant, callipygian goddess had him paralyzed in a bizarre combination of awe, lust, and terror.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The entire world seemed to rumble as Tasha’s rear crushed into the war-torn street. Dozens of soldiers were instantaneously killed, squished between the hard pavement and two unstoppable walls of ass. As she sat, Tasha could also feel vehicles flattening, trees snapping and splintering, and pavement fracturing under her immense weight. But it was the popping of the tiny, frail bodies that she enjoyed feeling the most. Biting her lower lip, Tasha’s hand instinctively returned to her clit as she ground her shapely behind into the mass grave she had just created.

Alex blinked incredulously as the dust from all the shattered asphalt billowed around him. Just a few feet in front of him, as he stood in pants soaked with his own urine and feces, was a literal mountain of ass. In seconds, his cock turned to iron.

Alex looked up. The dark crest of cleavage at the top of her ass was directly in front of him, and showcased how curvaceous and voluptuous her butt was. Even at normal size, it had commanded attention when Tasha walked into a room, especially if she was wearing tight pants that accentuated its jiggle. But at her present size, it was literally reshaping the earth.

Alex looked up. Just above the plump summit of her butt, he could see two identical shadows which he eventually realized were back dimples. From his angle, the curvature of her posterior into her lower back was completely enthralling. He stepped forward nervously and reached out, pressing his hand into her ass. It felt simultaneously hard and soft, he realized, unlike anything he’d ever felt before. Even pushing as hard as he could, he could barely move her flesh, even though it appeared so bouncy and soft.

Alex looked up. And up. Far off in the distance, he could see her golden blonde hair tumbling off her head and draping her upper back. The image looked so surreal, the beaten soldier wondered if he was having a nightmare. Alex had never thought of himself as an overly imaginative individual, and pondered if his own brain would even be able to dream up a scenario as bizarre and horrifying as the one unfolding before him. As he debated internally, he saw her giant head slowly start to turn. In seconds, the image of blonde hair was replaced with Tasha’s smiling face, staring directly at him.

A loud BOOOOOOOOOOOM from behind shook Alex from his trance. He turned and saw a wide pillar of flesh extending from the ground to the sky. When he realized he was looking at the giant woman’s index finger, it began moving towards him, crushing through the ground like a bulldozer. Alex screamed, knowing there was nowhere to run. He pushed his arms out as the impossibly large finger moved into him, but he might as well have been trying to push the Eiffel Tower over.

Tasha giggled as she twisted around, watching the tiny sole survivor by her butt try and withstand her powerful finger. Deciding he’d enjoyed the view enough, she pushed him into the crest of her ass crack as she massaged her clit with her other hand.

And just like that, right as Tasha felt herself on the brink of another orgasm, Alex was the last Shaw triplet to die.  

 

Chapter 16: Last Resort by Geronimauxx

John Ericson wasn’t dumb. When he was offered the position as Secretary of Defense, he knew it wouldn’t be an easy gig. The President had cracked a few jokes at the time and eased the majority of his concerns, but he always knew being the principal military advisor for the most powerful nation on the planet would mean years of anxiety, stress, and very little sleep. Of course, he always imagined it’d be thanks to some war or military skirmish in the Middle East, not the rampage of a giant, naked woman.  

“This… this can’t be happening…” whispered a mouse-faced woman standing behind John, her hands covering her mouth. Both stared at the screen in front of them, which showed the futility of their soldiers firing up at the towering giantess as she turned around, unconsciously crushing dozens of men and women beneath her feet.

“FEE…FI…FO…FUM… BETTER WATCH OUT FOR MY BIG BUM!” the giant woman bellowed in her deep, commanding voice.

The mouse-faced woman turned away as Tasha sat on the remaining troops, crushing them ease. John couldn’t look away, even though he wanted to. He watched the shadow of the titaness envelop the horrified soldiers before they were depressed into nothingness. He watched the windows of the surrounding buildings shatter and shake as her immense weight collided with the solid earth. And he watched her push the godforsaken sole-survivor into the crack of her ass, all with a devious grin on her gorgeous face.

“THAT’S IT!” an older general with a snow-white beard shouted, slamming his hands on his desk as he jumped to his feet. “Enough of this olive branch bullshit. We need real firepower if we’re gonna stop this big bitch.”

“General Stevens…” John said.

“We tried it your way, John! There’s no reasoning with this… this freak! She’s going to kill everyone in that god damn city…”

“Sit down, General…”

“…WE HAVE AN ENTIRE COUNTRY TO PROTECT, GOD DAMNIT! WE HAVE A DUTY…”

“YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW THAT?” John screamed back, clenching his fists. He stood perfectly still. He knew if he were any closer, he’d break his subordinate’s jaw in a primal attempt to vent the frustration building inside him.

A door banged open.

“Sir!” A young spectacled man burst into the room with a handful of papers. Gulping for air, he wiped his forehead with the back of his sleeved arm. “I… I think I’ve found something.”

“Good, doctor,” John breathed, pulling his fingernails out the palms of his hands. “Show us.”

The doctor slammed the papers down on a nearby desk, and spread them out clumsily. John, the bearded general, and as many could fit crowded behind him, eyeing the documents.

“What I have here are copies of Dr. Raymond Caroll’s most recent denied clinical proposals. HEC-T trials one-sixty-nine through one-eighty-one. Now, I’ve been analyzing not only the results of each individual trial, but the recurring flaws and glitches that kept resulting in each iteration’s failure. The most recent trial, number one-eight-two, was essentially the same compound after all, just altered slightly from previous attempts…”

“Doctor…” John urged grimly, “time is of the essence.”

“Right,” the young man said, shaking his head. “From my preliminary analysis, it appears the most effective method of nullifying the growth agent is radiation.”

“Radiation?” the bearded general echoed.

“That’s right,” the doctor continued. “In more than a few trials, Dr. Caroll reported the same findings… ah, here it is…‘Animal testing has proven unsuccessful - inability to trigger required emotions the obvious culprit. 97% of HEC-T 181 has resulted in aggressive, exponential growth with no indication of natural cessation. Intense, concentrated radiation still successful in not only halting cell growth, but destroying newly grown cells as well. Level of radiation required for complete remission appears dependant on the current size of the patient. Poison gas failsafe still in place, but seemingly unnecessary. Human testing is paramount to properly analyzing the drug’s intended effects.’”

The crowd of men and women looked around at each other, some mumbling under their breaths, while others shook their heads back and forth vehemently.

John read the passage again himself before asking, “What’s this part mean. About the level of radiation depending on the size of the… the patient?”

“Essentially,” the doctor said, grabbing two pieces of paper on opposite sides of the table and bringing them together, “the bigger she gets, the more radiation it will take to neutralize the HEC-T. In this trial, number one-sixty-nine, a lab rat grew to the size of a small housecat, approximately a 400% increase in overall mass. The level of radiation required to shrink it back down was relatively minor, about the same as an ordinary microwave oven. But in this trial, number one-seventy-seven, a rat grew to the size of a horse. Approximately a 3,000% increase in overall mass, and the level of radiation needed was about the same as a linear accelerator, used to kill cancer cells.”

“Let me guess…” John said, rubbing his temples in a futile attempt to dismiss the pounding headache he’d been enduring all morning, “the only way to get enough radiation near that giant cunt is with a nuke?”

“W…well…” the doctor stammered, “Estimations have her current height around five-hundred-and-fifty feet. Assuming she was around five feet tall before… before…” the young doctor lost his track of thought as he glimpsed the newsfeed on the large TV, showing the beautiful, busty woman stomping through a busy intersection. “… before she grew… it means she’s undergone approximately… an 11,000% increase in overall mass.”

“Jesus Christ…” the bearded general breathed as he covered his mouth, along with a few others.

“My god…” John said, hanging his head. “Mass evacuation’s barely even been started. There’s millions of civilians down there… women, children… are we really about to drop a nuclear weapon on the largest city in America?”

“S…sir?” the doctor reluctantly said, “A…according to my calculations, if she gets much bigger than she already is… I don’t think one bomb is going to be enough.”

 

Chapter 17: Wall Street Crash by Geronimauxx

Eric loved working on Wall Street. He earned close to seven figures last year as a senior partner in his firm, and things were looking even better this year. And the money wasn’t even his favorite part of the job – it was the power. Sure he loved the $500,000 Mercedes he bought outright with cash, and the expensive Italian suit he was currently sitting in, but the power was what really drove him. And it’s what lead to the two unbelievably gorgeous interns on their knees blowing him as he looked out the panoramic window of his 25th floor office.

“Ohhh, yeah,” he moaned, “suck that fucking cock. Show me who wants it more.” He’d told them there was only going to be one opening in his firm when the summer ended, and the position would go to whoever gave the best head. The two women didn’t even hesitate before dropping to their knees to eagerly take turns sucking his dick.      

Eric clasped his hands behind his head and looked out the window as the blond intern started bobbing up and down in his lap. The brunette aggressively tongued his balls, occasionally sucking one into her mouth and releasing it with an audible pop. If anyone was looking out their window in the skyscraper across the street, they could see the two women servicing him with clarity in the midday sun. Eric closed his eyes, focusing on the sounds of moaning and slurping.

“Mmmmm,” the blond purred, choking slightly halfway down his thick penis. “Your cock is so fucking big, Mr. Towers.” She began humming loudly as she put it back down her throat, which drove Eric insane. He wasn’t sure how she did it, but it felt like his entire office was shaking. She was good.

“Mmm, the BIGGEST!” the brunette agreed, sucking on the bottom side of his shaft while pulling out her large tits.

Eric smiled and opened his eyes to look at the two sluts on their knees - the last thing he expected to see was an enormous blue eye filling his entire window, staring at him. He sat, frozen in terror, as the two unknowing interns continued sucking his dick like they were shooting a porno. Slowly, the billboard-sized eye blinked. Then, it began lifting into the sky, out of Eric’s view. For a brief glimpse, the window was replaced by a giant, smiling mouth, and then, what looked like an impossibly large nipple.

On the street, Tasha slowly started standing up. She had bent over to peer into the windows of the tiny buildings that lined the street, and was pleasantly surprised with the free show she was observing. As she stood up, the glass from the windows on the building behind her shattered and crashed to the ground as her giant butt had pressed into the face of the building, easily demolishing it. She hadn’t even noticed.

When she stood to her full height, the office window she’d been peering through was at waist level. Turned on by the tiny double blowjob, she bit her lower lip and reached towards the miniature window with her right hand.

Eric’s face whitened as all the blood in his body throbbed to his engorged penis, which was sitting on the tongues on the two oblivious interns still on their knees. When the blonde took the initiative and stuck the large head back between her plump lips, Eric let out a primal groan as he blew his load halfway down her throat. Semi-choking, she pulled his spasming dick out of her mouth, letting it spray a few ropes of cum on the brunette’s face and tits. Eric, however, missed all of this, as his eyes were transfixed on the enormous manicured finger nails slowly getting closer and closer to the window.

The girls giggled and moaned sexily as they looked up at the goofy face of their post-orgasm boss. Now having cum, Eric realized that his legs no longer seemed frozen. He jolted up, pushing the two girls back onto their butts.

“Uhhh!” The blond scoffed, “What the fuck!”

Eric just got up, his pants around his ankles and his semi-hard cock flopping in front of him, and ran for the door, screaming. Everyone in the office turned and looked to see the half-naked man run yelling out of his office. The two interns, still on the floor and covered in their boss’ cum, barely had time to look at each other before the windows behind them exploded open in a deafening crash. Blown forward by the impact, the girls fell on their faces, squealing at the top of their lungs, as Tasha’s enormous fingers replaced the entire room they were in.

Other workers in the office screamed and ran as the giant fingers ripped through the walls with ease. Lights flickered, glass and furniture shattered, and drywall dust crawled along the ground like a creeping fog. People on other floors of the building braced themselves as the entire structure shook violently. The aperture Tasha’s hand had created was about the size of a large freight train, even though to her it felt like reaching through a piece of brittle plastic. Within seconds, the flesh-colored walls that were Tasha’s fingers began closing around the two tiny interns. As the darkness embraced them, they hugged each other and shrieked their final shrieks. Tasha could hardly even feel their thin bodies explode as she closed her fist.

Tasha pulled her hand out from the hole in the building and brought it to her face. The remains of the two young interns laid contorted in the pool of blood in her palm. Tasha could make out some gruesome details, like their hair and clothes, and the deflated sacks of skins that used to be their bodies. She was initially disappointed that the man had escaped her almighty grasp, but then she smiled. The tiny man was still trapped in the building – there was no escape from her.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.      

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.        

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.        

Tasha took three steps in the cramped street to turn herself around, so that her impossibly massive butt was facing the skyscraper she had just reached into. People in the building could only watch her giant round cheeks jiggle slightly as she turned – there was nothing else they could do. So many questions were running through their minds – how did this woman grow so large? Why was she destroying all of Manhattan? And what was she going to do with her building-sized butt that was currently aimed at them?

They didn’t have to wait long to find out the answer to the last question, as Tasha plunged a middle finger into her already sopping wet pussy. A euphoric moan rumbled through her enormous lips as she brought her other hand up to caress the side of her left breast, including a slight squeeze. As she played with herself, Tasha started bending over as she pressed her ass into the building she was terrorizing. The people watching the masturbating giantess instinctively turned and ran as her unstoppable bubble butt got bigger and bigger the closer it moved to the windows. Within seconds, all of their screams were drowned out by the shattering glass and cracking concrete as her ass squished into the tower. The office floor crumbled away like dirt, offering hardly any resistance as Tasha’s booty bulldozed right through.

Some were caught, trapped under the expansive flesh of her derriere. For a split second, it felt soft and squishy as her enormous ass began enveloping their relatively tiny bodies – however it didn’t take long before they were trapped between the floor and an unstoppable wall of ass. Their screams were intensified as Tasha’s immeasurable weight crushed the air out of their bodies, along with everything else inside of them. Tasha couldn’t even feel, let alone count, the number of bodies broken and buried under her bum as she slowly sat down.

Eric continued running down the shaking stairwell, cramped with other panicking employees. He jumped down three or four stairs at a time desperately trying to get to ground level, even jumping over a few co-workers who had tripped and fell themselves. He completely ignored them, and could barely even hear their terrified wails of agony over the rumbling of the building. As he turned another corner, just a few floors from the ground, a terrible screeching from above caused Eric to look up. Instinctively, he flattened himself against the wall as plaster, steel, and other debris rained down the middle of the stairwell. From a few floors above, Eric could see a massive pillar of flesh crashing into view.

Eric could only scream as the floor beneath him began crumbling, but not quickly enough. Tasha’s gigantic thigh rained down through the stairwell, growing bigger and bigger until it had Eric and a half-dozen other people hopelessly pinned. Under excruciating pain, their finals screams ceased as their lungs popped, followed quickly by the rest of their bodies.

Tasha’s massive butt finally careened through the first floor of the building, causing what felt like the entire world to shake as she hit the ground. The resulting vibrations were so loud that the continued collapse of the skyscraper Tasha had just sat into seemed comparatively mild. Tasha giggled as the tiny, harmless building crumbled around her.

“I HOPE HE AT LEAST GOT TO FINISH…”

 

Chapter 18: A Different Perspective by Geronimauxx

Steve was speechless. He’d been following Tasha – or at least her path of total destruction – to the best of his ability, but it hadn’t been easy. First, she was absolutely gigantic. Not only was it difficult keeping up with her unfathomable strides, but even her footprints made the cityscape a ruined obstacle course of carnage. Toppled over trees, cars either abandoned or reduced to burning heaps of metal, and people flooding the streets like panicked cockroaches didn’t make for easy travel.

Second, he was undergoing a moral dilemma to a magnitude he’d never even considered possible. On the one hand, Tasha, the repressed love of his life, was in considerable danger. Something had gone terribly wrong, and Steve realized during his pursuit that she was still growing. He wanted to help her. He needed to help her. He didn’t know how, but he knew the first step was simply getting to her, though it was proving anything but simple. But on the other hand, Steve couldn’t ignore the sheer amount of destruction Tasha’s newfound size was causing. Before he had to abandon his ambulance, he passed hundreds if not thousands of dying people on the streets, the people he’d dedicated an entire career to protecting and healing. He wanted to help these people, he even felt partially responsible through his connection to Tasha. The guilt gnawed at him, as he was reminded by the suffering and death all around him wherever he looked.

And third, he was still grieving the loss of his brother. He’d caught up with Tasha right as she began to lecture Don about her newfound size. He was a few blocks away, but could hear her speech as if right beside her. And while it chilled him to the bone, it also turned him on more than anything he’d ever experienced before. It was the first time he’d ever heard her stand up to her abusive, drunk ex-boyfriend, and he couldn’t think of anyone that deserved that moment more than her. Adding to his already guilt-riddled self-worth, was the fact that Tasha sticking Don into her pussy one last time and crushing him to death actually excited him more than it pained him.

The image, burned in his memory, flashed before his eyes as he turned down Wall Street to once again find his giant, beautiful, Tasha. She’d grown quite a bit since he’d seen her last, thanks to her encounter with the army which Steve also heard, but had to bypass on foot. But no matter how big she grew, he noticed, she was still as beautiful as ever. Her mischievous grin, normally impish and unassuming, was now steeped with malice as she bent over, peering into a high-rise building. As Tasha leaned, the tremendous bubble of her butt flattened into the building behind her, though Steve was too far away to hear the windows shatter.

“HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE! ANYONE!” a panicked female voice screamed.

Summoning what inner-fortitude he had left, Steve looked away from his giant dream woman towards a half-crushed minivan in a nearby footprint-shaped crater. A middle-aged woman dressed in a torn peacoat screamed as she kneeled by the destroyed van. Next to her, sticking out of the broken window and mangled frame, was the top half of a young boy.

“SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY SON!” she yelled hysterically.

Steve jumped down into the sinkhole, a good four foot drop. As he approached the trapped son and frenzied mother, he noticed the boy was perfectly still. “Mam,” he said, slowly but firmly, “I’m a paramedic. I’m here to help.”

Steve kneeled down next to the boy as the woman sobbed. She remained so close, he could feel her tears landing on his shoulder. He pressed his index and middle fingers into the boy’s blood-slicked throat, feeling for a pulse. Nothing.

BOOOOOM 

BOOOOOM

BOOOOOM

Steve looked up, past the woman, to see his enormous friend turning around in the cramped street. Her movements were mesmerizing, sensual, and unnatural. Like a mountain come to life. He knew exactly what she was up to. Her smile said it all. Steve had to look up high in the sky to see it, past the golden locks of hair tousled over her perfectly tanned shoulders, and past the alluring curve of her breast and hip.

“My god…” Steve whispered.

“PLEASE SAVE MY SON. YOU HAVE TO SAVE HIM…” the woman wailed directly into Steve’s ear. He couldn’t ignore her, but the bulk of his attention was focused on Tasha as she slowly bent over, forcibly pushing her butt into the building she was just peeking into.

“He’s…” Steve barely managed, “he’s dead. I’m so sorry.”

The mad woman grabbed onto Steve’s shirt and screamed into his face, but he couldn’t hear her. She was drown out by the cacophonous collapse of the building Tasha was grinded into. The rumbling grew louder and louder, finally culminating in a deafening explosion as the giantess collided with the ground. Steve pulled the woman down as he ducked for cover. A giant gust of wind invaded the crater, bringing with it a wave of thick brown dust. Steve covered his face with his shirt, but the woman gagged in between sobs and gasps for breath.  

Trapped and blind in the cloud of debris, Steve’s stomach sank when he heard another loud rumbling after an all too short silence. Tasha was getting up, he realized. Slightly panicked, Steve felt his way to the side of the footprint.   

“I HOPE HE AT LEAST GOT TO FINISH…” Tasha said, her voice deep and resonating like thunder. She stood back to her full height, surveying the destruction her ass had unleashed. As the dust settled and the giantess returned to view, Steve’s blood turned to ice – she was facing his direction. Her sexy smirk displayed not even a hint of remorse as she took a step forward.

BOOOOOOOM

Steve reached up to the lip of the footprint as his bottom lip quivered. “L…lady, you gotta move!” He reached out his arm. “Let me help you!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

“MY SON! MY BABY!” the woman wailed as Steve looked from the grieving mother to Tasha.

“Oh fuck!” he swore. She was so impossibly big. She moved so fast, covering blocks in a single step.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Steve hoisted himself out of the footprint, and leapt forward as Tasha’s foot crashed down like a meteor.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

The force launched Steve into the air before colliding with the quaking cement. Even after the earth stopped shaking, he could feel the low, vibrating bass resonating in his back molars. He laid on his back looking up, straight up, as Tasha continued her lazy death march, completely unaware she nearly squished her own friend into nothingness. As he sat up, grimacing in pain, his gaze was transfixed on Tasha’s round butt, the hypnotic sway of her hips completely overriding any semblance of instinctual self-preservation.

As the terrifying booms of Tasha’s footsteps began decreasing in volume and magnitude, Steve looked down into the now larger footprint. The half-crushed mini-van was now a paper-thin piece of sheet metal, and Steve couldn’t see anything that even resembled the remains of the grieving mother, not that he wanted to. His jaw hung as his mind re-evaluated the fact a living, breathing person was just popped like a grape under the sole of a gigantic woman. And not just any woman, but the love of Steve’s life.

He looked back to Tasha and was once again surprised by her speed.

“No way I can keep up on foot…” Steve muttered to himself. Wiping his forehead, he looked the opposite direction and smiled as he spotted Tasha’s favorite building in the entire city – the Empire State Building.

“If I can’t get to her… I’ll just wait for her to come to me.”

 

Chapter 19: Growing Guilt by Geronimauxx

Tasha had a thought. Only fleeting, but as dark as she was tall. As she looked down into the street below her at the hundreds of miniature people fleeing in terror, she couldn’t help but think… what if this wasn’t a dream? Sure, the thought had crossed her mind earlier, but she dismissed it as quickly as it appeared. She was simply too big for this to be reality, she thought. It was impossible, beyond her wildest dreams. But that’s exactly what gave her pause now. The longer she remained gigantic, the harder it was getting to dismiss the thought as absurd. Everything she saw, heard, and even felt was so incredibly detailed and lifelike. She’d never experienced a dream so surreal… and wondered if her subconscious imagination was even capable of creating the scenario that was her current predicament. That sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach churned whenever she thought what if… what if this was actually real life?

She grew.

Tasha looked down. The growth was mostly imperceptible to her, already being so large. But to the hordes of panicked citizens still looking up at the naked behemoth, her growth spurt was all too obvious. Her enormous face, slowly moving from side to side, raised higher into the sky as it surveyed the diminutive city below. Her giant lower lip curled inward and beneath the wall of ivory white that was her front teeth.

Tasha bit her lower lip. All the people she’d crushed… all the people she’d killed. And ate. Oh god, had she really done that?

She grew.

And what she’d done to her former boyfriend, Don! Not only had she horrifically murdered him, but she tortured him, in front of the entire world. She hated the man with every fibre of her being, but what she did was more than an abuse of power. It was irreprehensible. Unforgivable.

She grew.

As she looked down at the ant-sized populace, she felt exposed for the first time, if not quite vulnerable. She wondered how many hundred eyes were on her massive chest, covering her nipples with her arm in an attempt at modestly, but only creating an even more-appealing crest of cleavage as she squished her arm into her own breasts. She peeked behind her too, wondering how many were looking up at her round butt, dangerously looming overhead. She’d spent countless hours squatting and toning her booty to show off, but not like this.

She sighed.

“WHAT THE FUCK...” she boomed, absent mindedly-taking a step forward. Her foot unknowingly cast a mammoth shadow over dozens of people who never again would see the light of day.

Boooooooooooooom

Her foot landed with a thunderous boom, sheering a bus in half like it was made of aluminum foil. The unfortunate bodies caught under Tasha were obliterated in a microsecond, liquefied into an unrecognizable paste by her immense weight. Their entire collective lifetimes instantly erased by this giant, naked woman. People lost their minds, shrieking with terror until their voice cords ached. Just seconds ago, their neighbours, their friends, their children were running right behind them. Now they were a collection of fluids and meat, still beneath the building-sized foot.

“WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO…” she muttered to herself, which rumbled down to the city of New York like thunder.

Before the panicked crowd could even run more than a few steps, the humongous foot started slowly lifting into the air again.

Tasha was relatively unaware of the sheer horror she was unleashing on the city block below her. She was, for the first time since growing, pondering the repercussions of her actions, and feeling like her old, anxious self. But that didn’t mean a reprieve from the abominable dread for the thousands of people running for their lives.

Booooooooooooooom

Tasha’s impossibly large foot crashed into the earth, the force shattering windows and claiming the lives of several more panicked New Yorkers. An unlucky man squealed as he clutched the bloody stumps where his legs appeared just seconds before. The edge of the giant foot caught his legs as he ran, but just enough to instantly crush them and tear his body in two. His screams quickly ended as he bled out, but they were replaced by hundreds of more terrified cries.

As she continued her inattentive death march, Tasha kept growing. The fear and remorse of her actions kicked the HECT formula into overdrive as she swelled past the surrounding buildings, quickly surpassing 700… 800… 900 feet tall.

Thousands of terrified New Yorkers in Central Park looked up, mesmerized by the giant growing blonde. To the crowds that had been witnessing her rampage from the beginning, the sight of her gorgeous head raising past the trees had been frightening enough, not to mention when she grew past the buildings. But now they were seeing almost her entire body, and she was heading their way at an alarming pace. Hundreds had settled in the park, away from the collapsing buildings of Midtown in a desperate attempt in finding a safe space to outlast the rampaging woman. Though that safety was growing more precarious by the second as Tasha loomed larger and closer.  

Tasha was so preoccupied with the flurry of thoughts in her head that she didn't even notice the tiny construction zone roped off in front of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. A sinkhole had erupted into the subway the night before, but the miniature warning signs and yellow caution tape went unheeded as Tasha's enormous foot burst through, landing with a resounding [i]Boooooooooom[/i]. Instantly the uneven ground gave out under her immeasurable weight, causing the entire block to cave into the subway, sending with it a cascade of screaming people to their graves below.

"UHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH..." Tasha’s deep voice moaned as her foot sank deeper underground than she expected, causing her to lose her balance.

The hordes of people in Central Park could only look up, paralyzed in fear, as the giant woman fell towards them. To them, it looked like she was falling in slow motion. But no matter how slow she appeared to be falling, they knew there was no escape. A black shadow enveloped the Museum of Art and the Great Lawn behind it, full of terrified people either screaming to their respective gods, or running away in futility, as the enormous body completely blocked out the sun. The ones who watched – whether frozen in fear, or simply resigned to their fate – watched as Tasha’s round, mountainous breasts just kept getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger... 

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Tasha's massive body crashed to the ground, resulting in a thunderous earthquake that sounded like a million bombs simultaneously detonating. The Museum of Art was instantly demolished by her gigantic knee as it ploughed through the storied building. Seismic shocks reverberated throughout Manhattan, collapsing several more buildings and claiming countless more victims. Dust and debris from the impact kicked up into large greyish-brown clouds, so high that the only part of the titanic woman that could be seen above the dust was her tremendous, round ass that stuck straight up. In fact, with every passing second, more and more of her curved butt – which more closely resembled the Superdome than a woman's behind – became visible above the dust cloud, which wasn't going down.

Barely bruised and slightly embarrassed, Tasha’s pink face was hidden from view in the clouds of billowing smoke throughout the crater she’d created. Those closest to her head that’d survived the giantess’ fall could feel the heat of her breath every time she exhaled, each feeling like a mini hurricane. She wondered how many innocent souls she had just crushed underneath her because of her clumsiness… she’d probably squished dozens under her breasts alone, she figured. But instead of crying or panicking as she expected, she moaned softly. Her right hand had instinctively made its way to her crotch as she laid on the ground, and she could feel the heat permeating from her soaking pussy.

“FUCK IT,” she growled, making her decision. Even if she wasn’t dreaming, she’d gone too far, and killed too many to ever think about making things right. And as she laid on the ground, her body taking up a good portion of the biggest park in New York City, she allowed the primal pleasures flooding her system with dopamine to take over. Taking advantage of the temporary cover of dust and smoke, she began massaging her clitoris in a circular motion with her two biggest fingers, and within seconds found herself on the brink of orgasm. The pavement for blocks rumbled as the giantess cried out in pleasure, her climax fueling her growth, and her size making her cum even harder, resulting in an endless feedback loop of pleasure, growth, and for the population of New York City, certain death.

 

*

 

“General, we’ve made it to Alpha Squad’s last known location, over,” an infantry man spoke into his radio, gripping his M4 rifle tightly.   

“Copy Private. Any survivors? Over.” a tinny voice replied, completely void of hope.

The private surveyed the decimated city block. The street was completely destroyed from the giantess’ stomping feet, replaced with craters filled with sheet metal that used to be American tanks, and fluids that used to be American soldiers.

“N… none so far, sir, but we’re still searching. Over.”

The private hopped from sinkhole to sinkhole along with his platoon, hoping to find at least a single survivor, but there was no one. He tried focusing on his assigned task, but the deep, orgasmic moans of the giant woman who’d slaughtered his fellow soldiers reverberated through the street, filling him with a conflicted anger that was somehow still turning him on. When the moaning finally stopped, the entire earth began to shake.

A dark shadow enveloped the private as he looked up, and up, and up. As the towering goddess stood to her full height, the private dropped his rifle to the ground in futility.

“S…sir,” the private croaked weakly into his radio. “She… she grew again.”

“Copy. Estimated height?” the tinny voice asked.

The private swallowed. He looked at a skyscraper that was still standing, off in the distance, but close enough to the giant woman to be used as a scale. He waited a few seconds, then re-calculated again, coming up with the same regretful number.

“T… t…. tw…”

“SPIT IT OUT, PRIVATE!” the tinny voice shouted.

“Twenty five hundred feet, sir!” the private cried.

“My god…”

“Conservatively, s…sir. Twenty five hundred feet… at least.”

“Get your men out of there private,” the tinny voice said in a hushed exasperation. “Full evacuation, I repeat full evacuation.”

“S…sir?”

“I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE! Nukes are en route… I repeat, nukes are en route.”

 

Chapter 20: Top of the World by Geronimauxx

Exhausted, Steve leaned against the concrete wall trying to catch his breath. By the time he made it to the Empire State Building, it had mostly been evacuated, however the elevators were still being used to transport people down and out of the building. Since he was interested in going up, however, Steve had to resort to the stairs. They were mostly vacant, except for the occasional person running down the stairs in a panicked gait. A few had tried to get Steve to go with them, but none could dissuade his ascent.  

Sweat poured off Steve’s forehead as he looked at the sign on the wall, which read ‘Seventy Third Floor’ in decorative cursive.

“Almost… there…” he chugged to himself between labored breaths. The fire in his chest was only matched by his burning hamstrings, but he grabbed the nearby railing and continued on.

Throughout his journey up the seemingly never-ending staircase, he could feel rhythmic vibrations reverberating throughout the building.

Tasha…

He could feel her every footstep, even though she was miles away for all he knew. Occasionally he could hear a particularly loud boom, or even a faint moan of pleasure, and that only quickened his pace. He couldn’t even imagine the wanton destruction she was unleashing. He knew the kind of damage she caused from simply walking, since he’d nearly experienced it firsthand as a final act. Steve never considered himself a god-fearing man – not with the kinds of things he saw on a regular basis as a paramedic – but he wondered if just barely surviving Tasha’s enormous foot was some sort of divine intervention.

Then he stopped, and genuinely contemplated whether Tasha was in fact God.

Maybe she wasn’t the maker of the world, he thought. But she certainly was the unmaker of it now. Her titanic size made her omnipotent; that much was glaringly obvious. And the bigger she grew, the more omnipresent she became. Was there a chance she was omniscient as well to complete the trio of divinity? Maybe she had known he was in that craterous footprint, and slowed her step for just a half-second to spare him. Was she trying to teach him a lesson? Or scare him, and show off how insignificant he really is compared to her godlike stature?

The strongest tremor yet shook Steve from his musings as he nearly fell backwards and down the stairs. He wasn’t sure if the building was going to survive this one, as the quake was accompanied by the loudest explosion Steve had ever heard in his entire life. As debris cracked down from the ceiling below, Steve gripped the shaking handrail with all his might, causing his teeth to rattle in his mouth. After a few seconds the rumbling calmed down, and the explosive boom was replaced with a sound Steve had heard before, and thought of often.

They were the frenzied groans of orgasmic bliss. He’d heard Tasha’s moans of pleasure before at his brother’s apartment after walking in unannounced. He could hear her through the walls, begging to be stuffed full, and announcing she was cumming. The uncanny comparison nearly made Steve laugh. Except this time, everyone in Manhattan could hear Tasha just on the other side of the wall, no matter what building they were in. And he wasn’t sure if Tasha could find anything big enough to stuff her now.

Steve resumed his ascent, though noticeably slower with a large erection now tenting his pants. Tasha’s moans grew louder, and Steve’s mind filled with images of what could transpiring right now. Maybe Tasha was pushing her tremendous butt into more skyscrapers as she fingered herself, like he witnessed not even an hour prior. Or maybe she was so big now, she was using a building as a dildo and literally flooding the streets with her juices. Was that even possible, Steve wondered? Would she eventually grow that large?

“Oh my god…” Steve muttered as he finally reached the top floor, looking out the window towards Central Park to answer his question. There he saw Tasha, only she wasn’t just big anymore. She was impossibly gigantic.

Steve slowly made his way out onto the exterior balcony of the 102nd floor, his eyes glued to Tasha. He couldn’t believe how big she’d grown. She was bigger than the Empire State Building… nearly twice as tall by now, Steve guessed. Even being a few miles away, he had to look up to see Tasha’s face. And she was as beautiful as ever. More so, even. Her tousled golden hair and smoky makeup looked professionally done as always, and her colossal scale accentuated the absurd curve of her waist-to-hip ratio as her body completely dominated the surrounding landscape.

But Steve realized it was her smile that made her look so unbearably sexy. Her full, pink lips curved perfectly over her teeth with an air of confidence he’d never seen before. And when combined with a threatening hint of malice, Steve’s state of terrified arousal kicked into overdrive.

“Tasha…” Steve whispered to himself. “How did this happen…”

“T… Tasha?” A squeaky voice called out behind Steve, causing him to jump.

Steve had been so focused on Tasha, he hadn’t even realized he wasn’t alone on the balcony. As he looked around, he noticed there were about a dozen or so other people with him, all staring at the naked giantess. Mostly men, though there were a couple of women too. Three of the men were on their hands and knees in apparent worship of Tasha, as they would occasionally look up and speak in a language Steve couldn’t identify, and then return their foreheads to the floor. One of them looked particular harrowed, with the back of his clothes stained red and a trail of crusted blood stemming from his ears. Steve wondered if this man had been as close to Tasha’s foot as he’d been.

“Yes…” Steve said, “Tasha. That’s her name.”

The squeaky man’s eyes glimmered with reverence. “T…Tasha…” he said slowly, like it was a forbidden word only the most privileged could ever utter.

 Steve looked around at the other people on the roof. A few of them had paid Steve’s arrival no mind. Instead, they were brazenly masturbating while staring at Tasha. One man had his cock sticking straight out of his fly, which he pumped rhythmically unblinking with his mouth open. Two others beside him had taken their pants off completely. And the few women on the roof all had their hands down their pants touching themselves too, Steve noticed. Whether they were turned on by Tasha’s body, power, or just jealous that her growth hadn’t happened to them, Steve couldn’t say. But no matter the reason, it wasn’t helping his erection go down.

“How… how do you know?” the squeaky man asked. Steve noticed the man couldn’t look at him for more than a second, before having to return his gaze to Tasha. Almost as if he was terrified the giant woman would vanish at any given moment. “Are… are you a… prophet?”

The people masturbating and praying all stopped momentarily, as they faced the newcomer.

“No,” Steve said. “I just… know her. That woman… Tasha… that’s the woman I love.”

Everyone looked to Steve, and then back to the giant. A large BOOOOM broke the extended silence as Tasha stomped on a block of buildings, her deep laughter echoing like thunder from the heavens.

The trio of men on their hands and knees resumed their worship and bowed, two of them now reciting “Tasha o Akbar” over and over again.

As the squeaky man stumbled off muttering to himself, one of the women came over taking his place. Up close, Steve realized she was quite attractive. Tall, with long black hair and big green eyes, and cheeks covered in a trail of dark mascara. Her clothes had been ripped and torn, and smudges of dirt and blood covered her body too. Wearing only a shredded tank top and a black push-up bra, Steve couldn’t help but quickly glance down at her impeccable cleavage.  

“You’re her lover?” the woman asked, her tone an eerie combination of curiosity, trauma and terror. “The Goddess?”

They thought she was a Goddess too, Steve thought. So maybe he wasn’t crazy after all.

Before he could answer, the woman continued, “Can you bring her to us?”

Steve wasn’t sure what these people wanted. They were clearly getting off on Tasha’s presence, though which facet he wasn’t exactly sure. He didn’t understand his own feelings on the matter either. He loved every part of Tasha, and those feelings only amplified along with every growth spurt she experienced. But was he also turned on by her unforgivable rampage? She must have killed tens of thousands of innocent people by now – under her feet… under her butt… and right now, under a finger! Steve watched incredulously as Tasha crawled down on her own hands and knees, and slowly and deliberately pushed her index finger into the ground as she laughed. Her crimes were reprehensible to a human, but he wasn’t sure if that standard applied to Tasha anymore. The laws of men meant nothing to a Goddess.

“Uhm… maybe,” Steve mumbled, lost in his thoughts but noticing the woman was staring at him.

“What if we make her jealous?” the woman asked, arching one carefully plucked eyebrow. “I know it sounds… blasphemous… but we need her. We need Tasha here.”

“How would you do that?” Steve asked.

The woman licked her lips seductively and smiled as she dropped to her knees. “I’ll be the martyr.” She placed a hand on the bulge threatening to rip Steve’s pants.

“Hey…” Steve started, instinctively brushing her hand away.

“No, I must!” the woman retorted, a genuine fear filling her eyes. “The Goddess will know of my sin, I’m sure of it. She will punish me… oh yes, for I have been very bad. But we need her. We need Tasha.”

Steve wasn’t sure if the woman was high on something, or had simply lost her mind, but he didn’t stop her as she massaged him through his pants. Hell, maybe she was right? If Tasha really was all-knowing, maybe this was the quickest way to get her to the Empire State Building? Or maybe he’d lost his mind too, finding himself agreeing with the plan of a crazy woman.

Steve placed his hands on his hips, almost absent-mindedly nodding his consent.

The woman smiled and unzipped Steve’s fly. As his hardon flopped out, she gripped it in one hand and placed the head up to her soft lips. “Forgive me, Tasha,” she whispered, before engulfing half his length into her mouth.

Steve threw his head back in pleasure as the woman started bobbing up and down his shaft. Eyes shut, he envisioned it was Tasha’s mouth salivating all over his knob. Instead, when he opened them he saw the green eyes of a stranger looking up as she blew him. So he looked up at Tasha instead, who was casually laying on her hip, shoveling what he assumed to be people into her mouth, and sucking off her fingers with unbridled pleasure.

“Fuck…” Steve groaned, feeling himself come close to the edge.

“Mmph… mmph… cum!” the woman said without removing Steve’s engorged member from her mouth. “Cum and … mmph… bring her to us!”

Tasha stood back up to her full horrifying height, and looked around as if to get her bearings. And when she spotted the Empire State Building she stopped, her face beaming with excitement.

Steve felt his eyes lock with Tasha’s. He knew without a shadow of a doubt, the colossal woman was looking directly at him.

THERE YOU ARE.” She boomed.

Steve erupted.

 

Chapter 21: Last Ride by Geronimauxx

Tasha gleamed pure exuberance as she spotted the Empire State Building.

“THERE YOU ARE,” she said, her excited smile horrifying those still watching her. She’d always had a fondness for the monumental tower that dominated the Manhattan skyline. Though now, it looked nothing more than a detailed model made of lego on the other side of an average sized room. She took a lazy step forward, casting just a brief glance down at what her massive foot was about to erase from existence – not that it mattered.   

She could feel the crunch of several low-rise apartment buildings crumble to dust under her sole. Like stepping on a bundle of twigs fashioned into imaginary houses, they offered no resistance to her incalculable weight. And before she could even contemplate how many lives she’d just wiped out, she stepped forward again, deleting another city block.

It only took a few more steps before Tasha stood next to the Empire State Building. The tower was about half her height, with the pointed tip nearly reaching her navel. Looking down, her smile widened even further as she noticed tiny moving specks on the top of the building. She bent over, lowering her face as close as possible to the open terrace, but even then the tiny beings were too small to see clearly. She noticed they were mostly still however, and instead of fleeing for their lives, either paralyzed in fear or content taking in her titanic beauty.

“HELLO, LITTLE BUGS.”

 

*

 

Steve’s knees almost gave out as he blew the biggest load of his life down the throat of a stranger. He couldn’t look down as she gurgled and choked, pulling out his dick mid-orgasm only to have it continue spraying over her face and chest. His eyes were glued on the gigantic Tasha, who stared back at him with her encapsulating smile.

BOOOOM

She took a step forward, causing the entire Earth to shake.

“It… it worked!” an incredulous voice called out behind Steve. “She’s coming to us! The Goddess is coming!”

“She’s not the only one,” the woman on her knees jested as she stood, her face frosted like a cake. She licked a glob of cum off her lips and swallowed. “Mmm, of course Tasha has excellent taste in lovers.”

BOOOOOOOM

“Do you think she will swallow me…as I have swallowed you?” she asked.

Steve finally broke his gaze from Tasha at the absurd, but also very relevant, question. He looked at the ridiculous image of the insane woman before him. Her face and cleavage coated in cum like a pornstar, staring at him longingly with large puppy-dog eyes. By the tone of her voice, she sounded almost as if she wanted to be swallowed by Tasha.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

“I… uh… I don’t…” Steve stammered, trying and failing to reply with a coherent response. Instead he turned his attention back to the encroaching giantess, who loomed larger with every step.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Windows began shattering as Tasha’s booming steps grew more explosive.

“She could drink us all, you know…” the woman said, turning to face Tasha. “I already watched her, swallowing non-believers by the handful. She’s so big now…we’re like tiny sperm to her. She could swallow us by the millions. Oh Tasha… I… I think I’m ready.”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Steve and the other onlookers nervously sized up at the wall of flesh that was Tasha’s flat stomach, just a few feet from the side of the building. Steve looked at her cavernous belly button, then up to the alluring curve of her underboobs. Then as her face slowly appeared from behind her mountainous globes, his still exposed cock turned to iron again.

Tasha’s enormous face grew even larger as she bent over – her surreal movement appearing otherworldly at her impossible size. Steve’s gaze was locked onto her piercing eyes, and he only looked away when her giant, pink nipple momentarily filled the sky. Part of him wanted to reach out for it, and feel if it was as soft and pillowy as it seemed, but it disappeared within seconds as her impressive chest settled around the 70th floor. Instead, Steve stood frozen, face to face with the giant woman of his dreams.

A thunderous rumbling forced Steve to cover his ears, along with the rest of the onlookers. Tasha’s humongous lips moved in slow motion, but none could comprehend what she was saying. She was too close, and too large – her vibrating vocal cords only resulted in a deafening, unintelligible garble that filled even the most fanatical observers with a sense of impending doom.

But Steve was still in awe. His sensory overload was causing him to shake, and he consciously had to remember to breathe. The detail of her face so close was staggering. Her individual eye lashes were thick, like the braided steel of a suspension bridge. The pores on her nose were large and varied. And every exhale from her pink lips felt like a warm, tempest wind. And Steve… was happy. He felt as if time was standing still, and nothing around him mattered anymore. He could just stare at Tasha’s gigantic face, study her features for hours, and be perfectly content.

And then her enormous finger rocketed into view.

 

*

 

Tasha marveled at the small crowd of observers staring back at her. There were only about a dozen of them, and so small she couldn’t discern any particular features. Only that, for whatever reason, they weren’t running away from her.

“YOU’RE AWFULLY BRAVE, TINY BUGS,” Tasha boomed, biting her lip slowly. She raised her index finger – a normally innocent gesture, but to such miniscule creatures, was nothing short of menacing. “AREN’T YOU AFRAID THAT I’LL SQUISH YOU?”

Tasha smiled, not expecting a response. She saw three of the bugs off to the side of the observation deck, away from the others. They’d be perfect examples, she’d thought. She didn’t want to crush all of them, after all. Not yet.

“BECAUSE YOU SHOULD BE.”

 

*

 

The air rang with Tasha’s bellowing, incomprehensible voice as she held the tip of her finger threateningly over their heads. Steve followed Tasha’s tremendous eyes, over to the three men bowing zealously and chanting Tasha’s name. They in fact seemed so dedicated to their worship, that they didn’t even notice being engulfed in darkness as the shadow of her finger blocked out the sun.

For just a split second, their cries of “Tasha!” turned to horrified screams as the entire Empire State Building shook violently. Steve and the woman covered in his cum both fell to their knees as Tasha’s giant digit crashed into the building just a few feet away, flattening the men into a fine pulp. Windows shattered and concrete crumbled as their frail bodies were obliterated, leaving only bloodstained bricks behind as the finger effortlessly lifted back into the air.

And when Steve finally managed to pull his gaze from the gore-filled crater, he saw Tasha’s smile as big as ever.

 

*

 

Tasha couldn’t even feel the tiny bodies explode beneath her fingertip, but simply knowing they had been reduced to red stains with only the slightest exertion of pressure sent shivers down to her pussy. She smiled as she pulled her hand back, noticing that the remaining survivors had barely moved, and were seemingly resigned to their fate.

“THEY GOT OFF QUICK,” Tasha giggled, in as innocent a tone as possible for such a gigantic being. “NOW IT’S MY TURN.”

Tasha reached down and gripped the Empire State Building like it was a thick water bottle. Steel and glass cracked as she gently squeezed the tower, sizing it up. As big as she was, she couldn’t fit her fingers around the famous building.

“STILL NOT BIG ENOUGH,” she boomed. “AT LEAST… NOT YET.”

Tasha stood back up to her full height, and began massaging her breast with her left hand. Then, as her moans filled the ruins of Manhattan, she lowered her bloodied index finger to her clit.

 

*

 

To Steve, it sounded like the sky was tearing open as Tasha’s deep moans reverberated throughout the city. He looked up, hundreds of feet, as she caressed her buxom breast, occasionally giving her hard nipple a playful pinch. Her other hand was buried in her crotch, just a few dozen feet in front of him, slowly moving up and down. The smell of her excitement was thick and pungent on the air, and Steve couldn’t get enough. He began absent mindedly stroking himself, only stopping when he felt a much smaller hand grab his balls.

“Please, don’t waste that magical seed,” the cum-covered woman said, massaging his testicles without looking away from the masturbating giantess. “Fill me… before we fill her.”

Unable, or unwilling, to stop her, Steve simply gawked up at Tasha’s enormity as the woman pulled off her pants, and backed her plump ass onto his hardon. He moaned as he slipped in, her pussy already soaked and throbbing from the scene before them.

“Oh, Tasha…” the woman moaned as she began gyrating back and forth along Steve’s length. And while she was clearly enjoying herself, her cries were quickly drown out by Tasha’s own roars of pleasure.

“Holy…fuck…” Steve breathed as the woman bounced on his cock. “She’s… getting even… bigger!”

He looked up. Tasha’s head was thrown back in ecstasy as her hand draped along her neck. Her heaving breasts appeared even bigger than before as she breathed deeply, causing nearby clouds to scatter and dissipate around her open mouth. Her other hand, which just seconds before was at Steve’s eye level, was now steadily raising into the air, even though it was still vigorously pleasuring herself. Her thick thighs ascended into the air like skyscrapers being erected in real time, and only stopped when her knees became visible, and she cried out in a crescendo of orgasmic bliss.

 

*

 

Tasha had become wholly and completely addicted to growing. As she squeezed her tits and looked down at the tiny city before her, she barely even had to touch her sopping pussy to bring herself to climax. She wriggled her toes as her expanding feet bulldozed through buildings like they were sand, killing hundreds if not thousands under her unstoppable expansion. To her, it looked like everything was shrinking as she ascended higher and higher into the air, and she wondered just how big she could possibly get.

Images of herself bigger than a country, even the world itself, flashed across her mind as she felt the familiar building of warmth in her midsection.

“OHH… FUCK!!!!!” she screamed, exploding in size as she came.   

When she opened her eyes, the once magnificent Empire State Building didn’t even reach her knees.

“PERFECT,” she boomed, turning around with a wicked smile.

 

*

 

The Earth shook so vehemently when Tasha started to turn, Steve was sure the building would collapse beneath him at any moment. He knew skyscrapers were designed to allow for some tectonic movement in the event of an earthquake, but Tasha’s feet were simply so big that every step sounded like an atomic bomb detonating.

But Steve couldn’t look away, even while the crazed woman continued fucking him. He could barely crane his neck high enough to see Tasha’s giant round butt swing into view, filling the entire sky. It continued getting bigger, and bigger, and took Steve a few seconds to realize that it was just getting closer, and not larger.

An even louder explosion sounded, causing Steve to instinctively grab onto the woman’s hips for stability. He couldn’t even hear her cry out as she came as his ear drums burst from the thunderous sound. A few seconds later, he felt the same level of explosive vibrations, and slowly realized they were caused by Tasha lowering herself onto her shins, wiping out numerous city blocks. As he understood what position she was getting into, he looked up directly overhead to see Tasha’s enormous pink pussy, dripping with excitement and slowly lining up with the tip of the building. She spread her puffy lips apart with two enormous fingers, preparing her descent.

“TASHA!” the woman cried, stuffing herself to Steve’s pelvis as she convulsed uncontrollably. “Oh yes! Oh… oh, Tasha!”

The building’s antenna snapped like a twig as Tasha lowered, though it landed with a dangerous crash not far from Steve. The entire tower shook and rocked as the giantess impaled herself, with her bellowing moans only growing louder. A few of the observers had finally snapped, jumping over the railing to kill themselves before being turned into human lube for the giantess. But Steve just stood, staring up incredulously as Tasha’s pussy began engulfing the Empire State Building. 

Within seconds, they were in complete darkness. He could barely breathe, and felt the wet, warm walls of her pussy pushing downwards as he reached out his hand. The lower Tasha got, the tighter their confined space became, yet the crazed woman continued fucking Steve to the best of her ability. Steve clenched his eyes, imagining what Tasha must look like as she fucked herself with one of the largest buildings in the world. And then, before conceding to the immense pressure completely surrounding them, Steve finally came inside the woman he loved.

 

*

 

“OH FUCK!” Tasha screamed as she lowered herself onto the Empire State Building. “FINALLY SOMETHING BIG ENOUGH TO SATISFY ME.” She started slow, once again getting used to the fulfillment of being stuffed, but it didn’t take long for her to start bouncing her butt up and down. In fact, the skyscraper felt similar to her favorite pink dildo – the one Don had bought her during a fight so that she could go fuck herself.

Don briefly crossed her mind, and how just a few hours earlier she had stuffed his entire worthless body into her pussy. Now she was big enough to accommodate an entire skyscraper. All of the tiny people she saw on the observation deck, and likely thousands more inside racing to get out, were now all trapped inside her while she fucked herself silly. The more she thought about it, the quicker she felt another orgasm approaching. She wanted to hold it off as long as possible for fear of outgrowing her newfound sex toy, but it was too late. She closed her eyes, and gave into her primal lust. And as soon as she opened them, seeing the miniature city in chaos far below her, she came. Hard.

And she grew.  

 

Chapter 22: Victory At All Costs by Geronimauxx

The ruins of Manhattan smouldered at Tasha’s feet. Smiling, she wriggled her toes like a tourist on a beach, except instead of sand filtering between her toes, it was literal tonnes of concrete, steel, and human bodies. Yet to her, it still felt like individual grains of sand.

Tasha’s most recent orgasm caused her to balloon to over 5000 feet tall. At literally a mile high, onlookers across the Hudson River in New Jersey who were too entranced to flee could only stare at the colossal naked woman, mouths agape. The famous Manhattan skyline had been completely decimated from her latest explosive growth spurt. When she finally stood, the tallest building left standing barely reached her ankle. If she wanted to, she could easily step over the river and have an entire new playground to dominate and control. But instead she just stood in place, looking down.

Hours ago, she stood in the busiest metropolis in North America. And now it was a mass graveyard. Times Square, Hell’s Kitchen, Central Park – they were all gone. Destroyed. Obliterated under the primal instincts of a busty beauty blown up to Godlike proportions. Now, the city looked more like the set of an action movie in Hollywood than New York City. Sirens blared unceasingly, fires raged everywhere, and military helicopters swooped overhead, all congregating towards the giantess. She filled the sky like a CGI backdrop - far off in the distance, yet so incredibly massive that every detail was easy to see. At ground zero, all the remaining survivors could see when they inevitably looked up was the curve of Tasha’s perfectly rounded butt. And although visually appealing - particularly to the sex-crazed lunatics now worshipping Tasha as a God - everyone knew all she had to do was sit and those spherical cheeks would end their existence instantaneously.  

Tasha looked over her shoulder, down to her butt. The same firm, round butt she’d spent countless hours in the gym shaping and plumping, now sat high in the air like two full moons squished together. The same butt that she had grinded into her date’s crotch at prom until he came in his tuxedo pants. The same butt that had been pinched and slapped more times than she could count by drunk patrons at whatever bar she was at. Her butt was now so massive that it was classified as the most deadly weapon of mass destruction in human history. Tasha reached back with her right hand, cupping her butt cheek in her palm. She gave it a slight squeeze, and when she let go, the firm, taut skin jiggled back into place. Then she gave the meaty cheek a quick spank, and the resulting SLAP echoed through the island like thunder.

Some recoiled at the sound in terror, ducking and hiding in whatever pile of rubble they cowered in to have survived so long. Others used the striking image to reach their own orgasms – those whose sanity had left much earlier in Tasha’s transformation, and now worshipped her as the Goddess she had grown into. True world-altering chaos affected everyone differently.

“I’M STILL SO FUCKING HORNY,” Tasha’s deep voice boomed. “AND I’M ALREADY SO HUGE.” She couldn’t even see people now when she looked down – she was too big. But she hoped some had survived her rampage, at least. She got off on trying to imagine what she must look like to them. To look up and see anything so impossibly large must be unsettling, but the fact it was a living, breathing, growing woman who had literally just fucked the Empire State Building into rubble? Tasha unconsciously stuck her middle finger into her throbbing pussy at the thought.

“I WONDER JUST HOW BIG I’LL GET,” Tasha mused as her hand hovered up to her clit. She bit her lip in anticipation. “ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT.”

Tasha closed her eyes, replaying the events of the past few hours as she began pleasuring herself. She could still see the horror in the two policemen’s faces, the first pair of people she knowingly stepped on. It was the same look as the businessman getting blown on Wall Street, and the trained military she’d massacred in Midtown. It was a look she knew all too well… a look she’d worn for the entirety of her life. No matter where she was or who she was with, she’d always been afraid. From childhood, right up until her head burst out of that downtown apartment building. No wonder people liked making her feel that way, she finally realized. As a giant, everyone had looked at her that way. And she loved it.

Tasha felt that familiar feeling of warmth collecting in her stomach, and she quickened her pace. As much as she liked cumming, it was the growth that mattered now. It was already more than an addiction… it had become an obsession. She wanted to grow bigger. She needed to. She moaned as she neared orgasm, a sound which had trained the survivors to take cover and pray.

But instead of the fireworks she usually saw when she came, an actual bright flash caused her eyes to shoot open. It was quickly followed by another. And then another. And then a few more. It took a few seconds for the resulting explosions to follow, and by then Tasha was forced to shut her eyes from the blinding lights surrounding her. As her skin started to burn, the warmth in the pit of her stomach turned ice cold. Then weightlessness, as if she was falling. She doubled over in pain, cradling her midsection, and opened her eyes just long enough to see a dozen mushroom clouds around her before passing out in complete darkness.

 

*

 

The Secretary of Defense watched the monitor in front of him, his bloodshot eyes fixated on the colossal naked woman. His leg bounced uncontrollably, and he ground his cigarette in an ashtray already overstuffed with butts. He instantly withdrew another smoke from his chest pocket and lit it without looking away from the screen.

“Detonation in five,” a voice called out. John’s leg bounced faster as he took a long drag.

“Four… three…two… one…”

The screen went white as the nuclear assault bombarded the expanding giantess. It was the largest nuclear attack in human history, directly ordered by the president himself, and it was happening in New York City.

John ashed the half-finished cigarette, and lit another habitually, needing something to fill the agonizing seconds until their feed returned. He looked down to his desk at a framed Winston Churchill quote that read ‘Victory at all costs… victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival’.

A few seconds passed, and the flashing detonations were replaced with dark, black mushroom clouds completely filling the sky. Manhattan literally looked like hell on Earth, John thought. As directed by the president, he had to warn the other world powers of their plan before launching the attack, to ensure no one thought the nuclear holocaust was starting and retaliation was warranted. Unfortunately, the remaining citizens in New York didn’t receive the same courtesy.

John could only imagine the ramifications of what they’d done. How many hundreds of thousands of years would it take for the island to be inhabitable by humans again, if ever? And what about the radiation pouring into the Atlantic Ocean, or drifting south to Philadelphia, Baltimore, and even Washington?

He shook his head as the clouds finally began to settle. He still had a job to do.

“Do we have a visual of the target?” John asked, his gravelly voice cracking slightly.

“Verifying initial reports, Secretary,” a woman’s voice replied. A few seconds passed, though it felt like hours. “S…sir?”

“Do we have a visual of the target,” John repeated, stamping out another cigarette.

“No, sir. Target appears to have been eliminated. I repeat… target has been eliminated!”

A chorus of cheers erupted from the control room. People applauded, and hugged, and jumped up and down. A collective sigh of relief followed the raucous celebration, which quickly turned to an ominous silence as they slowly sobered to what they had just witnessed.

 A young woman with dark, thick glasses laughed until she nearly cried, before turning to the still grave looking Secretary of Defense. “What’s wrong, sir? It’s over… we stopped her.”

“It’s not over,” he growled, patting his now empty chest pocket. He looked down at his desk for a new pack of cigarettes, but his eyes drifted instead to the framed quote. “Get the CIA on the line. We need to find Dr. Raymond Caroll. Now.” 

It took hours for the smoke and debris to clear from the irradiated crater formerly known as Manhattan. But when it finally did, the American army was the first to discover what lay at the centre – seemingly unconscious, curled up on her side with her chest slowly rising and falling, and without a scratch on her perfect body. Naked, five foot, two inch tall, Tasha.

 

Chapter 23: Presidential Address by Geronimauxx

“My fellow Americans, today I address you all in one of the darkest moments of our great country’s history. Regrettably, we must now try and make sense of the unimaginable, horrific incident that has decimated New York City. I hope you all understand that my words will be unable to provide the proper context for what has happened, for I’m afraid such a thing does not exist. What happened today is indescribable, and inconceivable. Today, a madness over Manhattan has robbed the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent, hardworking Americans, and forever changed the course of human history.

I know we all have many unanswered questions. Who this woman was, how she grew to such unbelievable proportions, and why we took the terrible action we ultimately were forced to take. And while we all await the answers, and face the unimaginable grief coming in the weeks and months to follow, I want you all to know this with absolute certainty – the threat in New York City has been eliminated by the brave men and women of the United States military, and our actions were absolutely necessary to protect the rest of the country from this nightmarish threat.

I assure you, this decision was not an easy one. The amount of innocent lives lost is unacceptable, and I will need to live with that fact bearing down on me for the rest of my life. However, I fully believe that had we not taken this action, other cities would have suffered the same horrific fate as Manhattan, and that was something I refused to accept. Let it be known that every man, woman and child that perished today will forever be remembered as heroes. This tragedy will never be forgotten, and now begins the time where we must all band together as a single nation, and move forward.

I will provide more information once available, as we all try and make sense of this seemingly impossible event. Know that you and your family are now safe, and the responsible party will be found and made to answer for their unforgivable crimes against humanity. Thank you, and God Bless America.”

“We’re clear!” a voice rang out, as a green LED light affixed to the camera pointed at the president’s desk faded to red.

The president closed his eyes and exhaled loudly. “John,” he said flatly, his soothing, measured tone used to address the nation replaced with a sharper urgency that unveiled the stress he attempted to hide on camera. “Have we found him yet?”

“Not yet, Mr. President,” the secretary of defense replied, standing and removing his hat in a gesture of respect. “However we’ve all but confirmed he’s escaped the country, in a private aircraft. I also have multiple agencies reporting he’s already landed in Beijing.”

“Christ,” the president said, slamming a fist onto his desk covered in folders and files all plastered with red CLASSIFIED stickers. The one closest to him was titled Hormone-Emotion Control Therapy: Lab Trial #182 and beneath that was the name Dr. Raymond Caroll. The president took a deep breath before continuing, “Alright, John. You have every possible channel at your disposal – diplomatic, military, and covert ops. Even the ones off the books. Find him, and bring him back… alive. Is that understood?”

The secretary of defense nodded, thinking how he’d much rather kill Caroll with his bare hands, yet also understanding the importance of securing the rogue scientist. The thought of Caroll not only producing more of his growth formula, but selling it to the highest bidder, filled John with murderous rage. Not only was Caroll an egotistical maniac, but a traitor as well. And as far as John Ericson was concerned, the deepest, darkest circle of hell was reserved for those guilty of treason.

“Good,” the president replied. “Status report on the replication?”

“Synthesis of our own HECT formula is progressing as expected. Current testing shows a 72% match in quantitative results between our findings and Caroll’s shown in test one hundred and eighty two.”

“Do they have a timeline for human testing?”

“At least a few weeks away, if not months.”

The president looked to a television behind John, a paused news channel with the headline “GIANT NAKED WOMAN TERRORIZES NYC – THOUSANDS DEAD” frozen across the bottom. On the screen was Tasha, hundreds of feet tall and smiling directly into the camera aimed at her. She was pressing her large breasts together with her hands flared emphatically, while squatting into a high-rise building as it crumbled horrifically around her round butt. He swallowed slowly.

“I…I need a fucking drink.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6941