Mikaela's game by nipotapov2
Summary:

This story is about a game between Mikaela and Mark. Mikaela gives exercises and Mark have to cope with them. Each time Mark fails an exercise, Mikaela shrinks him. Story shows how illiteracy in girlish whims can lead to extremely large problems, a lot of physical work, tired muscles and miserable silent end. 


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 9522 Read: 30053 Published: July 31 2017 Updated: August 02 2017

1. Introduction by nipotapov2

2. Chapter 1: A broken jar by nipotapov2

3. Chapter 2: Rules of the game by nipotapov2

4. Chapter 3: Chess game or tiny Mark vs giant Mikaela by nipotapov2

5. Chapter 4: New level - updated rules by nipotapov2

6. Chapter 5: Unbelievable cross by nipotapov2

7. Chapter 6: Painting Mikaela's toenails by nipotapov2

Introduction by nipotapov2
Author's Notes:

Introduction contains basic information about characters.

This was an ordinary summer day in which Mikaela invited her boyfriend Mark to her home. At least it could be ordinary if it were not so strange, dangerous and unexpected for one of our couple. Speaking more precisely, the day became a real challenge for Mark which he failed to cope with. This story shows how illiteracy in girlish whims can lead to extremely large problems, a lot of physical work, tired muscles and miserable silent end.

So, before we start telling the story, let us say a few words about Mikaela and Mark. Mikaela was a beautiful brown-haired girl with a cute appearance and a very pleasant voice that could easily cheer people up. Although she was 22 years old, an unfamiliar person might have thought that she was not older than 18. Incredibly polite behaviour and courtesy were her essential characteristics but despite this she was quite capricious sometimes. She always gave a lot of time to her appearance and was quite pedantic in matters of makeup though she knew she was beautiful even without any makeup. Being cute, nice and modest, Mikaela was also the sufficiently intelligent and purposeful girl. She never limited her knowledge to that given in school or university. She regularly and independently studied something new. In addition to what has been said, she loved sports. But she did not aim to become a champion and was engaged in sports only to look good and be in a good shape. All listed Mikaela's qualities were good but the most interesting thing about her was that she had an ability to shrink surrounding objects in size. Who would have thought that such a sweet and attentive lady had so much power. And shrinking powers was truly amazing. Within a second she could shrink an object to the size of an ant! And even smaller! There was no person who knew about Mikaela's shrinking abilities. At least among alive people. Moreover, together with shrinking powers She also had growing powers. She loved to develop her powers and to succeed in it. Mikaela noticed her enormous powers when she was a child. At that time her powers was not so great. But now... It has not sense to talk about that in detail in the story's introduction. Here it would be enough to say that She was the incredibly powerful girl. Now we are going to talk about her boyfriend, Mark.

Mark was a 25 years old guy with black hair and good physique. One of his beloved hobbies was travelling. And the speech is not about shopping in different countries but about extreme tourism. He loved to hike in the mountains, skydive and so on. Besides, he attended the gym on the regular basis to develop his body. Mark was quite a creative person who had plans to open a travel company which he wanted to specialise on things related with hiking and related things. And everything was going well for him... until one day... 

Chapter 1: A broken jar by nipotapov2

Boom, boom, boom. Mark knocked the door.

Mikaela: Who is there?

Mark: It's me, sweety.

Mikaela had opened the door, greeted him and then let him to get inside.

Mikaela: How was your last journey? Did you conquer a new peak?

Mark: Oh yeah, this was really cool.

Then Mark went to a bathroom to wash his hands. While washing, he accidentally dropped and therefore broke Mikaela's jar with red nail polish. At that moment he could not even imagine what it would result in. He came back from the bathroom and told Mikaela about what had happened.

Mikaela: Oh! You have just broken the jar with my beloved red shade!

Mark: Sorry, sweetie, do not worry! We will buy the same nail polish.

Mikaela: But I was waiting for two weeks to receive this! And now you have left me with 23 red shades instead of 24! It is terrible!

Mark: I am sorry! I did not do it intentionally! Send me a reference to that polish and I will order it today! I think that you will be able to live with only 23 red shades during next two weeks. And why do you need so many shades of one color? Is 23 not a sufficient number?

Mikaela: What? Only 23? Even 24 is not enough! There are at least 47 shades of red nail polish in the online store! And I have been carefully collecting a collection of them! But you neglect this!

Mark: Oh, sweetie, why are you capricious now? I have already said that I am going to buy you this nail polish! And I can buy several copies of it if you wish!

Mikaela: What are you talking about? Why do I need several copies of the same shade while there are more than 20 another shades which I do not have?

Mark: Mikaela, my dear, be a good girl! Why are you so capricious sometimes? Why are we not talking about your successes in education and my last journey now? Why are we not entertaining now?

Mikaela: Ok, Mark. You are right. You are absolutely right. We will be entertaining! We surely will be entertaining! We will be entertaining a lot! Looks like you are be able to start your new journey! Mark, let me ask you a question. Isn't it boring to hike in the mountains which have no mind?

Mark: Sorry, I did not understand the question. Whose mind?

Mikaela: Mountains do not have a mind as humans do! Isn't it boring? Let's imagine a mountain with the human mind! That would be fun to hike! Much more fun!

Mark: Haha, Dear Mikaela, you are clever girl but why are you talking nonsense now? Your joke is not funny but silly. No offense. Usually your jokes are much better than today.

Mikaela: Your words confirm that your journeys were not really funny! But I am going to fix that! And I will! Today you will be able to go through your most unbelievable journey! There will be all! All you have not experienced yet! Mountains with the human mind and other extreme things!

Mark: Sorry. But I am not going to hike today. Moreover, I would like to go to a desert next time, not to mountains.

Mikaela: Congratulations! The first cool thing you have said today! May be there will be deserts with the human mind for you!

Mark: I am starting to get bored, Mikaela. And annoyed.

Mikaela: Then let's play a game!

Mark: That sounds better! Let's play!

Chapter 2: Rules of the game by nipotapov2

Mikaela: So, now let me declare rules of the game. The game consists of several levels. I do not know how many levels. At each level you will be given exercises that you will have to cope with. If you solve the exercise then I grow you and otherwise I shrink you. At the beginning of every exercise you have a right to ask me about your height. Then I can answer your question or ignore it. But I promise that in most cases I will humbly report you your size. So, let's play! The first exercise! Please, repeat the rules of the game I have just explained!

Mark: Looks like you are unhealthy now. Did you sleep at night?

Mikaela: Looks like you failed the first exercise. Now get smaller!

It should be said that Mikaela did not scream at Mark. Her voice was calm but nevertheless quite imposing. Within a second or two Mark had been turning from 180cm to 45cm man. He was shocked. Now Mikaela was more than 3 times taller than him.

Mark: What have just happened?

Mikaela: I have shrunk you according to the rules of the game.

Mark was silent.

Mikaela: I know that you are quite disoriented now but I will give you some minutes in order for you to realize that what is happening now is a true reality. You have to recognize that you are a participant of the game. The cool game. My game.

She said this sufficiently gently but with coquetry.

Mikaela: You can walk here and there to accustom to the game. By the way, your height is 45cm now. You are 4 times smaller than you was few seconds ago.

Mark: What? How did you do that? It is not reality! I will punish you for that!

Mikaela was calm and smiley. Mark had run up to her and began to beat her leg. Mikaela was still calm but her smile began to expand. Then she said quietly

Mikaela: Hahaha! What are you doing, Mark? Calm down and listen your next exercise!

But Mark was continuing to strike her.

Mikaela: Sooo, looks like I have no other choice to pacify you. Get smaller!

She said it serenely. After a few seconds the boy's height turned from 45cm to about 11cm. Mark had immediately noticed that and stopped his beating activity. Now he was below her knees. He had raised his head up and noticed Mikaela's face directed right to him.

Mikaela said playfully: Sorry, I have shrunk you without giving you the exercise but you forced me to do that. Now I think you have realized your mistake and I hope that you will be a fair player since now.

Mark: How did you do that?????

Mikaela: I have powers to shrink and grow different objects. And believe me that this is true power. It is much more cool than any experience in martial arts. And neither you nor other strong man can overpower me! Now you are about 11cm tall. It is 4 times smaller than you was few minutes ago and 16 times smaller than you was before our game had started.

Being horrified, Mark started running away from Mikaela.

Mikaela: I DID NOT SAY YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY! STOP IMMEDIATELY AND COME CLOSER!

This time she screamed loudly. Then she simply put her bare foot right in front of running Mark. Having no time to react he stumbled. Now he was lying on Mikaela's foot. He noticed that the foot was very clean and smelled nicely. It was some kind of perfume. However, incredible accuracy was one of Mikaela's characteristics.

Mikaela: SMALLER!

Mark decreased in size again. Now he was about 2cm tall. He turned over on his back, remaining to lie on the Mikala's foot. Her skin was soft and pleasant but his mind was occupied by a completely different things.

Mikaela: I have not even finished my speech when you started to run! Do not compel me to violate the rules of the game and shrink you without giving exercises! Now you are 2cm tall! Do not do silly things and do not force me to shrink you ahead of time! Now it is your time to speak. Have you already understood me or not?

Mark: Yes...

He said it silently. He was horrified. Mikaela's toes were now about as big as he was. Some toes were even slightly bigger than him. It was terrifying for Mark.

Mikaela Although I did not heard the answer distinctly, let's suppose that you had said yes. Good boy!

Then her voice become playful and gentle again.

Mikaela: So, let me continue my speech. No one man or boy can run away from me. It does not matter, is he an amateur like you or a professional athlete. And similarly no one man can beat me! And similarly it does not matter is he novice fighter or a champion of MMA! No one can resist or stop shrinking when I want to shrink something or somebody! Shrinking is irresistible whether you want it or not! And also no one can stop me to grow myself! But this is a topic for another conversation. For now you should understand that you can not confront me and avoid our game! My game! You are already 2cm tall! I am more than 80 times taller than you! And I am MUCH, MUCH stronger than you! And MUCH faster! Finally, it is you who decide whether you will shrink or grow. I remind you that if you successfully cope with the exercise then I will grow you. Otherwise I will continue to shrink you every time you fail exercise! Moreover, I promise that you will go through the really breathtaking journey! Hahahahahahahaha! The most extreme in your life! Strive as hard as you can! Do not make it your last journey! Hahahahahahaha! Are you ready, Mark? Hahahahahaha!

Mark was listening Mikaela's speech very carefully. He was in horror. He did not know what to do. So, for now he decided to play the game according to established rules. Then he was going to figure out what to do with such a situation.

Mark: I am ready...

Mikaela: Really good! The next exercise will be... a chess game!

 

Chapter 3: Chess game or tiny Mark vs giant Mikaela by nipotapov2

Then Mikaela put little Mark on the kitchen table and brought a chess board with a chess clock.

Mikaela: Now we are going to play against each other. Little Mark versus giant Mikaela. And I have a good news for you. I will help you slightly. I will press the chess clock for you. The only things you should do are to run over a surface of the chess board, think and move the pieces. The pieces are slightly bigger than you but you should be able to move them. Time control will be... probably... 5 minutes for you and 5 minutes for me. Blitz mode. Your exercise is to win or at least to achieve a draw. If you loose I will be forced to shrink you again. And I will do my best to win! Hahahaha!

Then Mikaela arranged the pieces and put Mark on the chessboard.

Mikaela: You will play with white. This is a present for you. Now I am going to launch the clock!

She pressed the clock button.

Mikaela: What are you waiting for? It is your move now! RUN!!!!!

Mark started running in the direction of e2 square. Then he began to move the pawn from e2 to e4 square. A height of the pawn was slightly bigger than that of Mark. Nevertheless, the piece was not so heavy and Mark was able to move it forward. However he had to put some efforts to do that. Immediately after he had made a move Mikaela pressed the clock button for him, made her own move and pressed the clock again. Next minute the game was continuing in the same spirit. Things went harder for Mark when he needed to move pieces like queen and king which were about 1.5 times taller than him.

Mikaela: It is so cute to see how you are running and trying to move pieces.

She smiled.

Mikaela: Oh... If you only knew... how much do I want to shrink you more right now!

She said it extremely playfully and tremendeously complacently.

Mikaela: But I am the fair player and will not violate the rules of our game. Hahahahahahaha!

Mikaela: I will wait several minutes. You have already spent the third part of your time but a number of moves we have made is less than 10! Hahahahahahaha!

Now let us show you what Mark thought about his situation while he was running. Of course he could not to have clear thoughts because of incredible stress. o we can only to show you scraps of his thoughts.

Mark (scraps of thoughts): I am running... Why am I doing it? She is so big... I have already spent so much time... How can I win this game? I am so small. What about... can I run away again? No... I will become even smaller... So shit... Master Yoda was small in size but very powerful... But this is fiction... May be I am simply sleeping now? It does not looks like this. It is not a dream... Is it really real reality? Or is it unreal reality? Will she shrink me again? While moving pieces I am getting tired and weaker...

That is enough to understand what was in Mark's mind. Chaos.

Mikaela: Do you know, Mark? Besides the fact that I enormously want to shrink you I also want to smash you on an intellectual field!! Hahahaha! And it looks like I will!! Both win and shrink! Hahahahahaha!

Mikaela's voice was not cruel and agressive but very coquettish.

Mikaela: You have 1 minute left! You have already spent almost all your time! But I have almost 5 minutes! Hahahahaha! Looks like your chances to pass the exercise now is even smaller than your size! Hahahahahahaha! You have the right to give up. Such a way you can retain your strengths for next exercises! If you give up I will shrink you of course. This is just the rules of the game. But I will shrink you anywhere because it is obvious now that you are not able to win this chess game! Hahahahaha! How are you feeling, Mark? Hahahahaha!

Mark was continuing to run and move pieces silently.

Mikaela: Your time is over, Mark! Hahahaha! During the game there was not even single capture of a piece! You was so slow! But now your time is over and... according to our rules... SHRINK, SHRINK, SHRINK!

Mikaela was very complacent. Very.

Mikaela: Oops! Who is that bug??? Hahahahahaha! It is you, Mark! Hahahahaha!

Mark: WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?? HOW TALL AM I NOW??

Mark screamed.

Mikaela: According to the rules you have the right to ask me about your size. Not another questions. Now you are 1cm tall! Bug-sized boy! You are so tiny and so funny! Although you are much bigger than you can be. The key word here is MUCH! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Mikaela said word "MUCH" so loudly this time... Mark's psychological condition became even worse.

Mikaela: Do you remember about the mountain with the human mind? Now you must be understanding what was I talking about! Hahahahahaha! But you are still sufficiently big for your journey. So, I will give you the next exercise... Your task is to place the pieces to their original positions! I give you 20 minutes to do that! And during work you must listen me and answer my questions! Moreover I let you to ask your own questions freely! Right to ask me is an unique chance for you! Although I doubt that I will hear you. You are so small now. START your exercise, little man!

Mark began running and moving the pieces again. Being 2 times smaller in height he felt that a complexity of the new exercise was much harder than when he was 2cm tall. Note that whereas height was reduced twice, Mark's weight and body volume were reduced by 8 times. It would be fair to say that the complexity of the exercise became 8 times more difficult for Mark now.

Mikaela: It is a great pleasure for me to see you trying to avoid your next shrinking. And your efforts are perfectly reasonable on the one hand. Next shrinking will turn your height to less than 1cm! Hahahahaha! Do you know the only way to avoid such a fate?? TO COPE WITH YOUR EXERCISE! NO OTHER WAYS! Hahahahahaha! What are you feelings, Mark?

Mark had heard Mikaela's question very well but he did not answer.

Mikaela: Maaark! Why are you so silent? Speak to me! What are you feelings now?

Mark (thoughts): What to do? What should I do? What should I answer? My breathing is bad...

Mikaela: MARK!!!!!!!

Mikaela said sharply.

Mikaela: Do not break the rules again! I told you that you must answer me during the exercise! Do not fail your task so stupidly! If you shrink, next exercises will be much harder to cope with being less than 1cm tall! It will be almost unreal! Simply answer! What are you feelings? Ten, nine, eight, seven, ...

Mark stopped running to take few big breaths. Then he cried out

Mark: I am tired!

Then Mark continued to run and move the chess pieces to their places.

Mikaela: Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! You are so cute at this size! But you will be even more cute!! Hahahahaha! In the case you fail the exercise! You are so weak and helpless... You are not able to stop even a 5 years old girl if she want to step on you! Hahahaha!!! What a tiny man! Hahahahahahaha! 1cm tall!!! You still can defeat ants and fight versus bugs... After next shrinking you will not be able to fight bugs... But do not worry. There are not insects in my home. Of course apart from you! Hahahahaha! You will not fight against insects! YOU WILL FIGHT AGAINST ME!!!

Mark was so frightened by Mikaela's last phrase that his legs had got weak and he fell.

Mikaela: Hahahahahaha! It was a joke, Mark! It was simply the joke! Do not be so frightened. Hahahaha. You will not fight against me. It is because the word "fight" can not be applied here! Hahahahahaha! You are smaller than my big toe! There will be no any fight at all if I want! Hahahahahaha! But do not worry! I am simply joking! I remember the rules of the game. I do not want to break them. And it is you who decide your fate! I just follow the rules of the game. Note that I am very condescending to you now. According to the exercise, I could ask you any questions including those that you guaranteed would not be able to answer. And then I could declare that the exercise had been failed and shrink you! But I do not do this! You have to thank me for this! Hahahahaha! It is so cool to understand that I am able to make you as BIG as an ant! Hahahahahaha! The key word here is "big"!!!! I can make you even smaller! Hahahahaha! Mark! Dear Mark! Are you offended at me for joking about you and your size?

Mikaela asked question extremely playfully. Again Mark stopped running, took a big breath and shouted as loud as he could

Mark: WHY ARE YOU HUMILATING ME SO MUCH! FOR WHAT? I AM A PERSON! NOT AN INSECT!

There was distinct despair in his voice.

Mikaela: Hahahahahaha! You are so small and silent! But I have heard you. I consider your counterquestions as an answer. Intonation of your voice was fantastic! It extremely clearly answered my question! Much better than would do words "yes" or "no"! Hahahahahahaha! Now let me answer your questions! BECAUSE I CAN! BECAUSE I WANT! THAT IS ALL! WHY ARE YOU STILL STAYING? CONTINUE TO RUN! IT IS IN YOUR INTERESTS TO COPE WITH THE EXERCISE! CONTINUE TO RUN AS RESTLESS BUG! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mark: I have no more strengths! I am very tired!

Mikaela: This is Ok, Mark. The exercise does not imply that you have to be running all the time. You can not run at all. This does not break the rules. But remember that I gave you 20 minutes to complete the exercise. And if at the end of your time the exercise is not complete I will immediately shrink you! Hahahahahahahaha!

Then Mikaela blew at him slightly. But wind was sufficient for Mark to fall. Then he remained lying on his back.

Mikaela: Looks like you are really tired. Cool! It does mean that we will have more time to talk to each other in a dialogue mode. I extremely want to talk with your tiny weak figure! Have you already thought about help from other people?

Mark was silent and breathing very quickly.

Mikaela: While you are breathing like a steam locomotive... Hahahahaha! Sorry, I can not to restrain laughter! I am going to explain you why there is no chance to get help from outside. Firstly, it looks like you will fail this exercise and get tinier. No one will be able to hear you. Secondly, I can easily shrink any helper or helpers. Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!

Mark: PLEASE!!!!

Mikaela: Hahahahaha! Your voice is so silent but cool! Intonation is cool! It allows me to easily decipher your emotions!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!

Mikaela sent an air kiss to Mark.

Mikaela: You feels humiliated! But you are even not sufficiently small for real... Hahahahahahaha! Now it is your turn to speak! Say something that I will laugh at!

Mark: Why are you mocking me? Please! Stop it! Let me go!

Mikaela: Thanks! You have just fully satisfied my request! I am laughing! Hahahahahahaha! How can I let you go? You do not cope with your exercises! You know the rules of our game! I will shrink you MORE AND MORE! After each failed exercise you will be SMALLER and SMALLER! WEAKER AND WEAKDER! And you can do nothing to stop me simply follow the rules! The rules that I declared! The rules of my game, tiny boy! Hahahahahahaha! Now your 20 minutes are over!

Mark: NOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! DO NOT SHRINK ME! I AM ALREADY FUCKING SMALL!

Mikaela: What??? Why do you think you can use a foul language? Did you hear me to use such dirty words? I am very polite to you! Yes, I am laughing! But you are so funny and so tiny! No one could have stopped laughing at you! Now SHRINK!

Chapter 4: New level - updated rules by nipotapov2

Mark's height reduced from 1cm to 5mm. He was so depressed that he almost started to cry.

Mikaela: Very good! The shrinking works very reliably and irresistibly. You are 5mm tall! What a small boy! What a delight! Now I have two news for you. Good and not so good. The good is that the game moves to a new level. And the not so good news is that the rules will be changed. Since now I will not grow you even if you cope with the exercises. If you successfully cope with the exercise than you will be the same size. No growing. But if you fail the exercise you will be shrunk!!!! Hahahahahaha! Now I am going to put your tiny figure on the floor!

Than Mikaela extremely accurately had picked up Mark and put him on the floor right in front of her left bare foot. More precisely in front of her big toe that was about twice higher than Mark.

Mikaela: I am the mountain compared to you! Listen your next exercise! There is a special microphone on the toenail right in front of you! You should pick up it and put the microphone on your head! Let's start!

Despite psychological condition, Mark even did not try to disobey. He was so much smaller than Mikaela. Smaller than Mikaela's toes! He understand that he could be killed within a second! But he wanted to live! So he decided to do as Mikaela had said. He started to climb her toe.

Mark (thoughts): She is really like a mountain compared to me... Even her toes are bigger than my entire body! If she step on me with her foot I will die instantly! Why? Why? Why this is occurring with me? I feel myself so humiliated and helpless! I am so weak! But I do not have knowledge how to stop her! She has so much power that no one of Greek goddesses even could dream about that!

With difficulties finally he had climbed to the surface of Mikaela's toenail and put the microphone on his head.

Mikaela: Congratulations! You have passed the first exercise for today! According to the new rules I will not grow you. You remains 5mm tall tiny boy. The smallest boy ever! Although, not the smallest. To be precise, you are the smallest boy among alive boys! Hahahahahaha! Now a few words about microphone. It is my invention. You can use it to speak to me. You need the microphone because you surely will be smaller than now and I will not be able to hear you anymore. I already can not hear you without the microphone. But with the microphone we still can communicate each other. Tiny Mark! Next exercise is to provide me information about all of your credit cards! SPEAK!

Mark: I do not remember it by heart! I will provide you all information you need, Mikaela! But PLEASE! PLEASE!! Make me big again! I will

Mark was shouting into the microphone but was interrupted by Mikaela.

Mikaela: SHRINK!

Mark: NO, NO, NO, NO!

Mikaela: Your pathetic "no, no, no" does not affect anything! The word that acts immediately is "shrink"! But of sorry, It is me who decide to shrink and not you. You are 1mm tall ant-sized man now. You does not decide anything. The height of 1mm is very suitable for you! You are not a bug now! You are like an ant! The ant on my big toenail! So helpless! I do not need your pathetic money, Mark! With my powers I can earn much more than you can offer!!! I ask your credit cards data only to shrink you more! Now I have a question for you, Mark! Is there difference to be bug-sized and ant-sized? Hahahaha! Answer me immediately!

Mark was absolutely shocked. There are no words that can describe his emotional condition. He was extremely depressed.

Mark: I feel myself horribly! Mikaela! Please! Stop your punishment!

Mikaela: You are so powerless now that I think you should beg me much better!

Mark: What, what, what should I say to satisfy you?

Mikaela: Oh, hahahahahaha! I will teach you to beg! Get on your knees immediately!

Mark obeyed.

Mikaela: Now place your hands on my toenail and bring your forehead to the toenail as well! Quickly! Good! Now I am going to speak phrases which you should repeat after me! UNDERSTOOD?

Mark: Understood

Mikaela: I am tiny Mark located on the surface of the giantess Mikaela's toenail.

Mark: I am tiny Mark located on the surface of the giantess Mikaela's toenail.

Mikaela: I am very weak and helpless man who hopes for giantess Mikaela's condescension.

Mark: I am very weak and helpless man who hopes for giantess Mikaela's condescension.

Mikaela: Now I am the 1mm tall boy who is begging you not to shrink me more.

Mark: Now I am the 1mm tall boy who is begging you not to shrink me more.

Mikaela: It is so amazing Mark! Now repeat this 3 simple phrases 50 times! You do not need to count! I will stop you when you finish! Now start your begging!

Mark: I am tiny Mark located on the surface of the giantess Mikaela's toenail. I am very weak and helpless man who hopes for giantess Mikaela's condescension. Now I am the 1mm tall boy who is begging you not to shrink me more.

Then he repeated this 49 times. He was totally depressed and humiliated. Absolute psychological defeat.

Mikaela: Congratulations! You have just coped with the begging exercise! So, your size retains. You can raise your head and get up off your knees. The next exercise will be running around my foot. You have to make 20 laps. Your time is not limited but you have not right to stop or simply walk. You have to be running. I do not require to run as fast as you can but you have to be running. Our size difference is so that one lap around my foot would be about 1km for you. I know that you are tired but you must follow the rules. And remember heights less than 1mm exist! Hahahahahaha! RUN! RUN, TINY MAN! Hahahahahaha!

Mark started running. The floor in Mikaela's flat was extremely smooth and clean. There were no crumbs. So, Mark could run normally.

Mikaela: I recommend you to repeat the begging phrases in your mind while you are running. You will be pronounce them very frequently in the nearest future! Hahahahaha!

Mark was tired and running slowly. But after a relatively long time he had completed his mission. Then he fell in powerlessness on his back.

Mikaela: You have good endurance, Mark. It is enough exercises for today. You must be very sweaty now. I will grow you but not for long. It is only in order for me to wash and feed you. Grow!

Mark's height increased from 1mm to 5cm. He was continuing to lie on his back. Then Mikaela had picked him up and placed in her open hand. Now he was lying on her hand.

Mikaela: Time for washing!

Then she went to the bathroom and undressed him.

Mikaela: I think you will not hesitate.

Mark was speechless. Mikaela had placed her hand with Mark under a water jet and started to wash him very gently. A temperature of water and Mikaela's touching fingers were incredibly pleasant for Mark. For the first time since the beginning of the Mikaela's game he felt relaxation. However, after a few minutes the washing had been completed. Then Mikaela blew the water off him.

Mikaela: I think I will leave you naked for some time. You are so tired. You are almost sleeping now. But wait. It is time for food.

Then Mikaela went to the kitchen.

Mikaela: Oh, Mark. I know that you really want to sleep but you have to eat at first. Otherwise you will not be able to recover and prepare yourself for tomorrow's exercises. But I will help you now. You do not need to hold a fork and so forth. You will only need to chew and swallow. You can close your eyes. I will bring chunks of food directly to your mouth.

Then She started to feed Mark according to a scenario proposed by her. Although Mark was half asleep and did not recognize what kind of food he was chewing, it was amazingly tasteful. Later the dinner ended.

Mikaela: Now it is time for you to relax.

She said it very gently. Mark was feeling the warm and soft surface of Mikaela's hand under his back and it was a fabulous feeling. Later he started to feel Mikaela's skin by his chest, legs and other body parts. It all was extremely gentle and pleasurable. Mark fell asleep almost instantly.

Movie

Mikaela: WAKE UP! WAKE UP, TINY MAN!

Mark woke up frightened. He had immediately noticed that he was 1mm again. And again he was at the surface of the toenail of Mikaela's big toe. He was still naked but the microphone was put on his head.

Mikaela: Your recreation is over! Today you will face new exercises! The exercises will be more difficult than they were yesterday! I think that the best beginning of the day is your begging. Do you remember the phrases you was pronouncing yesterday for a so long time?

Mark: Yes, giantess Mikaela!

Mikaela: START TO BEG ME NOT TO SHRINK YOU MORE! I will stop you after 1 hour of begging!

Mark got to knees and start to beg.

Mark: I am tiny Mark located on the surface of the giantess Mikaela's toenail. I am very weak and helpless man who hopes for giantess Mikaela's condescension. Now I am the 1mm tall boy who is begging you not to shrink me more>

The process was extremely long and humiliating for him. Extremely. Emotions were horrible. Nevertheless it was sincere begging. He really did not want to be shrunk further. After 1 hour had been passed, Mikaela said

Mikaela: < Mark: About me???

Mikaela: Yes! You already knows what does the world around you look like when you are 1mm tall. But I want to show you another side of the coin! Yesterday when you was begging me not to shrink you to the size less than 1mm and when you was running around my foot... Hahahahahaha! I am sorry, I can not help but laugh! Shortly speaking, I recorded the video with you! Hahahahaha! So you will be able to see how insignificantly and helplessly you look from my height! Hahahahahahaha! I promise that it will be the most impressive film you have ever seen! Hahahahaha! There is a tiny smartphone lying next to you. Take it!

Mark had found the smartphone on the surface of Mikaela's toenail and picked it up.

Mikaela: Good! Now look on the screen! The film will begin automatically!

And Mark started watching the film. He saw Mikaela's foot with red toenails on the screen. And then he noticed a small speck on the big toe's nail. He immediately understood that this speck was himself. He was totally psychologically defeated. He knew that he was miserable for Mikaela but he did not imagine in what degree. He was so depressed that he dropped the smartphone. Then he fell on his knees and started crying.

Mikaela: Ooops! Who is crying there? It is tiny Mark! Hahahaha! Do not cry, Mark! It is too early to cry! You are not even small enough! Hahahahahaha! But do not worry. There will be time to cry. Today I will give you really hard exercises. They will be harder then yesterday in all aspects. Both in physical and psychological! Hahahahaha! You will be so much dominated by me today! SO MUCH! SO MUCH! I will show you how boy's psychology can be broken as a toothpick! This day will be full of crying! I promise, it will be HARD! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Chapter 5: Unbelievable cross by nipotapov2

Mark was still standing on his knees on the surface of Mikaela's big toenail.

Mikaela: Do you like the color of my toenails? You are so suitable for them! But there is a small problem... You are placed on the left foot's big toe. But there is another foot! And toes there are not painted yet! Do you want to fix that problem? Hahahaha! Being so small you have no other choice.

Them Mikaela suddenly and sharply raised her toe which Mark was standing on. This led to the fact that Mark took off from the toenail. It was so fast that he did not have time to prepare himself to unexpected flight. He flew about 3cm what was 30 times bigger than his height! He landed not deadly hardly but very unpleasantly. At the moment of landing he cried out. Falling was sufficiently painful for him but his bones was not broken.

Mikaela: What a adorable flight! Sorry, you probably have been hurt. My big toe did not calculate the strength. But be thankful to my toe! It could be much faster and much more sharp! Hahahahahaha! While you are recovering from landing I am going to declare you the next exercise! As I have already said, my right foot's toes are not painted. You might have not noticed it yet since you are 1mm tall ant! Your task is to paint them! By the way, I forget to say you that I recorded a new video with your flight! You was so pathetic fly! Hahahahahahaha! Now let's go to the bathroom.

Then there was a pause in Mikaela's speech. Mark was still laying on the floor.

Mikaela: Mark! Did you not lose your microphone? You need to be able to speak to me! RESPOND!

Mark: IT IS ON MY HEAD!

Mikaela: Very good. I have just got an idea how to make your path to bathroom more exciting and fun! Fun for me and exciting for you! Firstly, stop lying! Stand up immediately!

Despite feeling pain in his legs, Mark managed to stand up.

Mark (thoughts): It is painful, Ohh... But it is better not to get this enormous bitch angry!

Mikaela: Look around. Understand where are you. I hope you understand where is the bathroom in the flat. You are going to run there. I will be going right behind you. My feet will alternately descend above you. You have to run as fast as you can to avoid an acquaintance with my soles! I promise that I will descend my feet sufficiently slowly! At least slowly from my perspective! But it is likely you will be compelled to run very fast! Hahahahaha!

From only one thought of being crushed by giant feet Mark fell at his ass. Being horrified he was looking directly in Mikaela's eyes.

Mikaela: WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME STUPID ANT! STAND UP IMMEDIATELY!

Mikaela screamed it very loudly and frighteningly. Then she raised her left foot, put it's heel right in front of Mark so that an angle between her foot and the floor became 45 degrees. Because of such a terrifying scene Mark fell on his back. His heart was beating at enormous rate.

Mark: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Mikaela: STOP SCREAMING! But... do not stop! It is very funny. It is about 10 meters from here to the bathroom. For you it is like 10 kilometers! Hahahaha! Let's run to the bathroom pathetic man! RUN, RUN, RUN! I am starting to descend my foot!

Mark had immediately stood up and started running from the giant descending foot above him. He saw a contour of a shadow far ahead.

Mark (thoughts): Fate, please! Do not let her to crush me like an ant! I have to run out of the shadow before she turn me into nothing! WHY, WHY, WHY WITH ME? I AM SO HELPLESS AND PATHETIC COMPARED TO HER... COMPARED TO HER FOOT!! FATE, PLEASE DO NOT LET HER CRUSH ME!!

Mark was running as fast as he could. While running he did not looked back but he knew and felt that the foot is descending.

Mark (thoughts): I hope... it will descend slowly! She promised to descend it slowly! If it was fast, I would not have any chance to outrun this fucking giant foot!

Mikaela (thoughts): He is so pathetic! I can easily end this game right now! But I am not going to! I want him to suffer longer! I wish I could see his efforts because of my foot. But I am able to imagine... Hahahaha!

After a few tens of seconds Mark was approaching the contour of the shadow. At the same time Mikaela's foot nearly touched Mark's head.

Mikaela: Ooops! Whom am I seeing in between my toes? Hahahaha! YOU ARE SO SLOW, ANT! My foot will touch you head soon! After that there will be no something good for you at all! It looks like that the only case for you now is to look up while continuing to run! You have to adjust your trajectory so that when my foot step on the floor completely you will be in between my big and index toes! THANK ME FOR THIS IDEA!

Mark immediately realized that he have to act as Mikaela had just said. He started to look up while running. Of course, his speed decreased because of this. What he saw was enormous view. Giant toes descending! They were already near! Near to crush him! And he could see Mikaela's tremendously complacent face between her toes. Mark was adjusting his trajectory to constantly be in between of the toes. Therefore he could continuously see Mikaela's humiliating grin.

Mikaela: Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha!

BOOM! ....... She sharply stepped on the floor with her whole foot! Mark managed to be between giant toes! But the floor under him had quaked and he fell. Nevertheless, immediately after that he had stood up and began to run again. To the left and to the right of him were Mikaela's towering toes.

Mark (thoughts): YES! I DID IT! I SURVIVED! AT LEAST AT THE MOMENT!

But Mark's joy was quickly replaced by understanding his helplessness and sadness of his situation. It was horrible.

Mikaela: No I am going to press my toes against each other! You know what should you do! STUPID HELPLESS MAN! YOU DO NOT NEED TO CONTINUE TO LOOK UP AT ME! YOU NEED TO ACCELERATE INSTEAD!

Mark had directed his gaze ahead and accelerated his running. The toes were coming closer and closer to each other! Some seconds and there will be no chance to get out for him!

Mark: NOOOO! WHY ARE YOU SO FAST AND RUTHLESS TO ME? PLEASE LET ME AT LEAST RUN OUT BETWEEN YOUR TOES! PLEASE! DO NOT PRESS THEM TOGETHER!

Mark screamed it out of breath.

Mikaela: Ooops! Hahahaha! IT WAS FANTASTICALLY SINCERELLY! I LOVE IT! I will take in account your sincere beg!

Them Mikaela stopped moving her toes. She returned them back to their places allowing Mark to run out of them.

Mikaela: In every next begging you have to add phrase "Giantess Mikaela"! Begging sometimes acts as you could see! BUT DO NOT BEG ME FOR THINGS LIKE TO STOP LAUGH AT AND HUMILIATE YOU! YOU ARE PATHETIC! YOU WILL BE PATHETIC!

Mark was continuing running.

Mikaela: Now run away of my foot a bit. Do not worry. I will place my other foot above you again. And I will descend it again! Hahahahaha! DO YOU WANT ME TO SHRINK YOU MORE RIGHT NOW??

Mark: NOOOO! GIANTESS MIKAELA! IT IS ALREADY VERY HARD FOR ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! DO NOT DO IT!

Mark's breath was heavy but he managed to scream it as loud as he could.

Mikaela: GOOD ANT! You are able to scream not so loud. You have the microphone on your head so that I can hear you well. But... IT IS SO FUNNY TO HEAR YOU SCREAMING! OK, ANT! You can scream as loud as you want! And I will be laugh at it as long as I want! Hahahahahahaha! I WILL NOT SHRINK YOU RIGHT NOW! BUT RUN, RUN, RUN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

After a few tens of seconds Mark ran a few centimeters away from Mikaela's foot.

Mark (thoughts): I am running for so long! But the path is only... slightly bigger than her foot's length! IT HAVE JUST STARTED! HOW, HOW CAN I COPE WITH THAT? DO I NEED TO BEG...

Mark thoughts were interrupted by loud BOOOOM! The heel of right Mikaela's foot stepped right behind running Mark. But he managed not to fall somehow. While he was continuing to run he clearly understood what had just happened. Mikaela's foot started to descend again. Again there was the foot's shadow.

Mikaela: I started to descend my foot at the second time. Only at the second! It will be much more times! Of course if you manage to escape my giant foot this time again. Hahahahaha! PATHETIC, PATHETIC, PATHETIC! DO YOU WANT ME TO ACCELERATE DESCENDING MY GORGEROUS FOOT?

Mark: NOOOOO! PLEASE! GIANTESS MEKAELA!

Mikaela: Do you really want me to give you chance to achieve the bathroom?

Mark: I WANT! I WANT! PLEASE! GIANTESS MIKAELA!

Mark screamed very heavily.

Mikaela: Ok. Your begging will be considered. Hahahahaha! I will not accelerate! Hahahahaha! I LOVE YOUR BEGGING SO MUCH!

Then there was a pause in their dialog (if it can be called so). Mark was running. After time Mikaela said

Mikaela: You miserable ant! Looks like you have to look up again to avoid been squashed! Hahaha!

Mark started to look up at the descending foot as he did it few minutes earlier. Again he was running and adjusting his trajectory to fit in between Mikaela's toes to not be crushed. And again he could see Mikaela's wide smirk. After a few seconds... BOOOM! Again Mikaela stepped on the floor with the whole foot. But this time Mark fell. He immediately stood up and continue to run. He screamed loudly

Mark: PLEASE! GIANTESS MIKAELA! DO NOT CRUSH ME BETWEEN YOUR TOES! LET ME RUN OUT! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Mikaela: REPEAT IT AGAIN!

Mark: GIANTESS MIKAELA! PLEASE! DO NOT CRUSH ME! LET ME RUN OUT!

Mikaela: Ok, little ant! Miserable boy! Pathetic man! INSIGNIFICANT! PUNY! PITIFUL!

So, this continued repeatedly. Mark was gradually tiring. But he was gradually approaching an entrance to the bathroom. After avoiding to be crushed by Mikaela's foot for more than 20 times he really tired. But he continued to run with all his might. The bathroom was near. The biggest part of the path had been already overcome!

Mark (thoughts): I AM SO TIRED! I AM SO TIRED! But the goal is already visible! I almost there!

But Mark's thoughts were as usually interrupted by Mikaela. But this time it was something new! Suddenly his view was replaced by giant Mikaela's foot sole! It stood strictly vertically in a few centimeters from him! Mark: WHAT???? PLEASE! GIANTESS MIKAELA!

But she interrupted him.

Mikaela: STOP RUNNING! There will be several seconds for you to take a break!

Mark immediately stopped. He was breathing like steam locomotive.

Mikaela: Do you really think that the path to the bathroom will be so simple for you??? NOOOO! I did not say that!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! No I am going to descend my foot again! It is almost like it was but now you should run in the opposite direction to avoid being crushed by my heel! WHY ARE YOU SO SAD, MARK? PATHETIC MAN! I DID NOT SAY THAT YOUR EXERCISES WOULD BE EASY! But it is nothing wrong that you are sad, miserable boy! I promised you that today it would be many reasons for you to cry!!!! Hahahahaha! But for now I think there is no reason to cry yet! Hahahahaha! Now you are going to run in opposite direction to avoid my foot! Several times! Then we will change direction again and you will be able to run towards the bathroom again! Hahahaha!

Mark was in hysterics.

Mark: NO! NO! NO! GODDESS MIKAELA! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Mikaela: No I am going to start descending my giant foot. You have no choice but to run.

Being half crazy, Mark started to run. The perspective of being crushed by Mikaela's giant feel was monstrous for Mark. He was tired. But there were no other choice but to obey.

Few tens of seconds left. Mikaela's heel was right above Mark's head.

Mikaela: FASTER! IDIOT! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! YOU HAVE RISK TO BE... YOU KNOW! PATHETIC! MISERABLE!

Mark: PLEASE! PLEASE! GIANTESS MIKAELA! GIVE ME SOME SECONDS ADDITIONALLY!

Mikaela: Ok, little idiot. I will not descend my foot in next five seconds. Five, four, three, two, one

BOOOOM! Mikaela's heel stepped extremely nearly running Mark! Her heel even slightly touched him! Mark was already in awe. But after this boom... He was frightened twice more!

Mark: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

He was continuing to run. He was screaming.

Mikaela: Hahahaha! Now you are going to run away from my right foot's heel! Hahahahahahaha!

This scenario repeated 5 times.

BOOOM... Mark's view was replaced by Mikaela's heel.

Mikaela: You know what to do! Let's run to the bathroom!

Mark had immediately changed direction and started to run. He was tired and slower than he was. But he was running anyway.

Finally they achieved the entrance of the bathroom.

Mikaela: OK! You can stop! Time for some relax! Exercise done!

Mark fell on his back immediately. He was forceless.

Chapter 6: Painting Mikaela's toenails by nipotapov2

Mikaela had picked up Mark and put him on her palm which was as a football field for him. Mark was dehydrated. He extremely wanted to eat.

Mikaela: While you are taking a break, let me remind you that you have to paint my toenails on my right foot!

Mark: WATER! PLEASE! GIANTESS MIKAELA! WATER!

Mikaela: Only after my big toenail! Then I will give you water and food. And then you will continue to paint my other toes. But before you have to paint my big toe. No comments.

Them Mikaela put Mark on the bathroom floor right in front of her right foot and recently broken jar with the nail polish.

Mikaela: I shrunk a nail brush. You can find it nearby. Do you see the broken jar? And nail polish spreaded over the surface? Do your job! Start to paint my big toenail! I give you one two hours for that! Pathetic molar! Insignificant!

Mark speechlessly had picked up the nail brush and went to the nail polish. Nail brush was as big as a mop for him. He was so tired that he barely moved. But he noticed that two hours was sufficiently reasonable time for him to complete his job. But when he approached Mikaela's big toe he asked himself a question.

Mark: How to climb up with this nail brush?

Mikaela: Hahahahahaha! Don't know how to climb? Ok. I will help you.

Then Mikaela bend down.

Mikaela: There is small ladder which will help you to go up. Now do your job. And be thankful!

Mark: THANKS! THANKS! GIANTESS MIKAELA!

Then Mark started his process. The process consisted of 4 stages. First stage was to lower the nail brush into the polish. The second stage was to rise to the toenail's surface. The third stage was to paint the nail. And the four stage was to go down. Then the cycle should be repeated.

Mikaela: Hahahaha! I can not to get tired looking at you! You are so small! But I believe that you will do your job qualitatively! This job is exactly for you. Be grateful to me. My feet are never sweaty. You can feel only an expensive perfume! You are small ant! Ant goes up, ant goes down, ant goes up, ant goes down! It is so wonderful isn't it? Hahahahaha!

One hour and a half passed. Mark finished his job. Now he was staying on the surface of Mikaela's toenail.

Mikaela: Good job! For you to not be an ant constantly, I think... You have to be a fly sometimes.

Mikaela quickly raised the toe which Mark was staying on. For Mark all what was happening was in slow motion. He was so tired, dehydrated, forceless and hungry... When he landed, he was unconscious.

.........
.........

Mark awoke. He was in a lake. He did not understand anything but instead started to hungrily drink. He was so happy to quench thirst that he even forget about his size situation and Mikaela. He even did not breathe between sips. First few seconds he only drank. But after that he looked around. Again he was horrified when he understood what had happened. He was not in the lake but in the glass in Mikaela's hand!

Mikaela: Hahahahahaha! I will not be verbose. I suppose that you have tired to be a runner today! Let's look what do you present by yourself as a swimmer! You have to swim against the current to survive! Hahahahaha!

Mark was in awe. He was trembling very much. Probably he had guessed what expected him.

Then Mikaela brought the glass to her mouth. Mark immediately turned in the opposite direction and started to swim as fast as he could! Despite this, he felt how a water flow was dragging him back and back and back. He knew that there is no exit from Mikaela's mouth and stomach! So he decided to scream and beg her.

Mark: PLEASE STOP IT! I CAN NOT RESIST THE FLOW! GIANTESS MIKAELA! I BEG YOU! PLEASE! DO NOT DRINK ME!

The flow stopped.

Mikaela: Hahahahaha! Running is much more for you than swimming! And it is understandable. You are not a fish! You are an ant! Little miserable ant! Now let me feed you.

Mikaela had picked him up and put on the kitchen table.

Mikaela: Here are 5 small sandwiches. Exactly for you! And this is not a fast food rubbish! Be grateful!

Mark speechlessly started eating.

Mikaela: Now I am going to let you sleep some time. One hour will be sufficient.

Mark fell asleep immediately. This was not reasonable to neglect such a big present.

.........
.........

Mikaela: WAKE UP! WAKE UP! YOU MISERABLE ANT! CONTINUE TO PAINT MY TOENAILS! YOUR REST IS OVER!

Mark awoke frightened by sudden loud voice. He did not feel himself sufficiently relaxed. But nevertheless his condition was much better that it had been being before. He noticed that he was already on the bathroom floor near Mikaela's right foot and the broken jar with the nail polish. Again the monstrous figure of Mikaela was towering over him. Again she was tremendously big.

Mikaela: Now I have placed the ledder near my index toe. You can use it. START DO YOU JOB!

Mark continued to wet the nail brush in the polish, go up to the toenail, paint it and go down. This cycle was repeated again and again.

Mikaela: While you are painting my enormously nice sexy toes, I am going to tell you what expects you after. I will take you to another house. If it may be called the house. It is sufficiently far from here and placed in mountains. Or, more precisely, under mountains. And there I am going to grow you back.

Mark: GROW ME??

Mark screamed happily.

Mikaela: DO YOUR JOB! Do not be happy so earlier!

Mikaela (thoughts): Hahaha, what an idiot. He does not understand anything. I will grow him back but also grow myself! And then he will be given exercises again and again! And I will shrink him again! But the size difference will become even more incredible! He will be MUCH smaller than ant compared to me! Much smaller than he is now!

Then there was silence. Mark was doing his job. Few ours passed. He completed painting.

Mikaela: Cool, tiny man! Now let's go!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6839