KonoSuba [AEB] by NRawkGTS
Summary:

The main girls of KonoSuba are invited by a mysterious person to come visit for fun, games and party favors!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Body Part, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Alleviating Eris' Boredom
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 54310 Read: 192472 Published: March 15 2017 Updated: March 20 2019
Story Notes:

I based this off the first season of the KonoSuba anime and as such character relationships and reveals are assumed up to that point.

 

Since I don't want to bog down the pace of the story with a bunch of rule and explainations, here is a link with all that information:

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6576&chapter=1

 

Disclaimer:  I do not own KonoSuba or it's characters!  They are not mine, I'm just playing with them!

 

Also SPOILER ALERT!  WATCH SEASON 1 IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!

1. Shall We Play a Game? by NRawkGTS

2. Let the Fun Begin by NRawkGTS

3. Everybody gets One by NRawkGTS

4. Beyond Even a God by NRawkGTS

5. You Reap What You Sow by NRawkGTS

6. Deific Delicacies by NRawkGTS

7. Round 1 Intermission by NRawkGTS

8. Of all the Luck by NRawkGTS

9. Anatomy of Women and Men by NRawkGTS

10. Inner Demon by NRawkGTS

11. Demon Interior by NRawkGTS

12. Dark Places by NRawkGTS

13. Finishing Strong by NRawkGTS

14. Round 2 Insertmission by NRawkGTS

15. Beginning of the End by NRawkGTS

16. Escalation by NRawkGTS

17. All Attention Aimed At Aqua by NRawkGTS

18. Good (Clean) Fun by NRawkGTS

19. Double Tap That Ass! by NRawkGTS

20. The Last Straw by NRawkGTS

21. Nothing More by NRawkGTS

22. Prize Round - Thanks For Playing! by NRawkGTS

23. Epilogue by NRawkGTS

Shall We Play a Game? by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/15/17]

Not really a lot going on this chapter, just introducing the characters mainly.

 

Five women of varying ages stood together in the common room of a stone building staring at a curtain of light.

"Excuse me, does anyone know where this leads?"  Asked the woman with long brown hair, her right eye covered by her bangs.

"Hey, listen up you damned Lich!"  The girl with a very long blue ponytail berated, roughly grabbing and lifting the black straps cross the breast of the brown haired girl's purple coat.  "You should be grateful a goddess such as myself isn't purifying you right now."  The blue haired girl continued to treat the lich in question harshly, swaying her back and forth.  "To even step foot in the dwelling of I, the water goddess Aqua of the Axis Cult.  I should purify you where you said!"

"I-I-I'm, I'm sorry, Aqua-sama."  The brown haired woman bawled.  "I know I don't deserve to be here... Please forgive me!"

"Aqua, Megumin and I invited Wiz because we each got those strange invitations."  The blonde haired woman in the room stated, stepping forward and breaking the blue haired girl's grip.

"Thank you so much, Darkness-san."  Wiz said, hiding behind the armored blonde.

"That doesn't mean I can allow an undead into my home, I am a goddess afterall."  Aqua replied, puffing out her chest.

"Now, now Aqua, how about we figure out what this is first?"  The girl with short silver hair and scar on her right cheek interrupted, motioning back to the glimmering veil of light.

"Ku-fu-fu."  The shortest girl of the group giggled as she stepped forward.  Adjusting her dark brown hair as she dramatically placed a hand on the eye-patch over her left eye she pointed her staff at the curtain of light.  "Beyond is a land of riches and knowledge gifted only to those who prove their worth by overcoming difficult trials."  Spinning to face her fields, her long black cape billowing as she turned, she pulled at the brim of her witch's hat peeking only one of her crimson eyes out from under it.  "We have been chosen to test our skill and luck all in the hopes of earning the bounty of the one who summoned us."

"You mean the invitation that said 'I'm bored, please come over to play for a bit.  I have party favors!' Megumin?"  The silver haired girl asked, which caused Megumin to hide the rest of her face with her hat as her face flushed crimson.

"Yes..."  The young girl replied quietly.

"But how do we know this thing is safe?"  She asked.  "For all we know, this could be dangerous."

"Worry not Chris."  Darkness replied, walking up to the curtain and then turning to face the group.  "I shall go first.  It is my duty to charge forward before my allies and ensure whatever thorns bar the path break upon my body!"  A blush came to the young woman's face and her breath came short.

"Or we could just do this."  Aqua said, quickly grabbing the strap of Wiz's coat and shoving the Lich in the direction of the curtain.

"Aqua-samaaaaaaaaa!"  Wiz cried out as she tripped on the stone floor and stumbled a couple steps before falling through the veil of light.  Quickly pulling herself back through the portal, Wiz turned to Aqua with tears in her eyes.  "Aqua-sama, that was mean."

Ignoring the crying Lich kneeling on the floor, the water deity in question skipped forward, the all but too short skirt of her dress bouncing with each step revealing glimpses of her bottom as she went.  "Seems safe."  She said, stepping through the portal.

"Come one Wiz, maybe you can get some payback in there."  Chris jokingly said, offering a hand to the unfortunate undead.

Taking Chris' hand, Wiz wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up.  "Thank you, Chris-san."

"Well then, let us follow Aqua then."  Darkness said, as she, Megumin, Chris and Wiz also stepped through the curtain.



The other side of the portal opened up into a large stone room.  In the center was a large card table with seats for six, to one side was an empty bar counter with numerous seats.  Directly behind the card table from the portal was a wide, raised area with lots of seats and finally, opposite to the bar was a door leading out of the room.

Standing before the five women was a girl with shoulder length hair that was constantly shifting through pastel colors wearing a short, strapless white dress with detached sleeves at her elbow.  Her eyes lit up as everyone assembled, which also seemed to change color and hue with each passing second.  She bowed deeply to her guests, her ample breasts almost almost falling out of her dress, before addressing them.

"Oh goody!  There are only five of you, that means nobody needs to wait."  She said, jumping up and down a bit and clapping her hands excitedly.  "Welcome to my game room, guests from another dimension, my name is Eris and it is wonderful to meet all of you."

"Eris?  You're not Eris.  Eris is a subordinate of mine and you look nothing like her."  Aqua protested, pointing a finger at Eris' chest.  "Also, if you were Eris you'd be wearing bra-pads."

"Oh my, you know someone you shares my name?"  Eris asked, running over to Aqua and grasping her hand.  "She may be your dimensions version of me!  But first, I should explain where you are and why I called you here."  Releasing Aqua's hand, the young woman took a few steps back.  "This dimension is different from your own, disconnected naturally but I made a gateway between not just yours and mine, but many others.  In your dimension there should be many different worlds, whether you are aware of them or not, but they are all connected and contained in one dimension.  The same applies to this dimension, but I got bored and decided to invite people from other dimensions over to play some games with me."  She giggled cheerfully and spun around a bit.  "Of course I don't expect anyone to come all this way just to play, so using my vast magic I will grant any one wish the winner of the game."

"Any wish?"  Chris asked, her eyes widening at the mention of the prize, though she wasn't the only one.  "Money, power, prestige?  Anything?"

"So long as it isn't anything like 'kill so-and-so', 'destroy this-or-that', or something else potentially too damaging to your world or mine, yes."  Eris replied.  "And for the record, the only reason for that limitation is because there could be other potential playmates in your dimension I could play with."  She added, playfully sticking out her tongue.

"Hmph, you think that a goddess such as I have a wish I need granted?"  Aqua questioned, condescendingly.

Eris smiled playfully at Aqua.  "Like send you home?  Because I can."

Aqua's eyes went wide as she heard what Eris declared and prostrated herself before the girl.  "Eris-samaaaa~, I would be honored if you would allow me to participate in your game."

"Hold on a second everyone."  Wiz spoke up, seeing that nobody was questioning Eris' claims.  "How do we know you do have such power?"

"In accordance with the spells of this room none of us can freely use magic or special abilities, but I'm not forcing anyone to play with me.  Those who wish to leave need only step through the portal and you will be home."  Eris replied.  "However, if you agree to play, you are obligated to finish the game, and while only the winner gets her wish granted I do have participation prizes for everyone."

"I'll play, I'll play!"  Aqua said adamantly.

"Me too."  Chris added.

"I shall also participate in your game, Eris-san."  Darkness said.

Megumin tightly gripped her hat as she took a few steps forward.  "Ku-fu-fu-fu-fu.  It must be fate that has brought one such as I to this realm.  Prepare yourself and be awed, for the wish that you grant shall be to me."  Stopping a few feet away from Eris, she threw out her hand and flourished her cape.  "My name is Megumin!  A crimson demon arch wizard who commands explosion magic, the most powerful of all offensive magic!"

While her companions were use to Megumin's outbursts, Eris stood dumbstruck.  Before her stood a young crimson eyed girl in a shoulderless red dress with gold trim with a black cape and large brim witches hat.  The others could see Eris visibly shaking as she walked over to the young crimson demon as she placed her hands on Megumin's shoulders.

"You... you are... you are..."  Eris stuttered.  "Too adorable!"  Before Megumin could even reply Eris buried the young girl's face in her cleavage and squeezed tight.

"Can't.... breathe...."  Megumin barely managed to say as her face kept sinking further and further into Eris' breasts.

"Oh sweetie, you don't need to breathe, that is one of the magical effects everyone benefits from."  Eris explained before releasing Megumin, who quickly ran back to the others.  "How about you?  Would you like to play a game with me?"  She asked looking to Wiz.

"I suppose."  Wiz sighed in defeat.

"Yay!  Well one last thing before we begin.  To keep things interesting whoever comes in last place will be given a little penalty, nothing permanent just a little prank like turning them into an animal for a while or something.  Now, whoever still wishes to play, please follow me to the table."  She said as she turned and walked to the table, sitting in the biggest seat.

Looking to one another, the group of guests all went over to the table and sat down.

"Great, now before we start here is an explanation of all the rules, protections and descriptions of the special cards that we'll be using."  Eris explained as a translucent 2-dimensional display appeared before each player.  "Since there are six of us, the deck size will be 40, 20 numbered and 20 randomly selected pairs of my special cards.  Make sure you read everything carefully because once I start to deal the game begins."

"Hold on a second, some of these effects are permanent but cannot be used on you."  Wiz protested after a couple minutes.

"Worry not, when a permanent effect is selected so too is a card to negate it, I think."  Eris assured the Lich.  "Though again, if anyone doesn't feel like it is worth the risk, they can leave now."

Again each player looked at the others unsure.

"Well, I'm sure everything will be fine if we look out for each other."  Chris said.

"Right."  Darkness agreed.  "Also, for the 'crush' and 'vore' cards, please feel free to target me with such cards, as it is a Crusaders duty to endure all hardships in her party's stead."  Again a deep blush blossomed on her face as she began to breathe heavily.  "No matter how many times you must trample, crush or squeeze my body... over and over again..."  Wrapping her arms around herself, the blonde began to squirm and fidget in her seat.  "I implore each of you, allow me the honor of bearing your pain."

"That's the spirit!"  Eris said, clasping her hands together.  "So she's one of those types... let's see if I can have some fun with this."  She thought with a predatory playful smile.  "But before I begin since I haven't heard all of your names, let's go around and state our names and titles.  I am Eris Chaos the Ultimate Sorceress."

"Aqua, Arch-Priest and Goddess of Water."

"Megumin, Arch-Wizard."

"Darkness, Crusader."

"Chris the Chivalrous Thief."

"Wiz the No Life King."

Eris' smile grew more and more as everyone finished thier introductions.  After Wiz introduced herself Eris pressed a button in front of her that vanished as a deck of cards appeared.  "Pleased to meet you all, now then... Shall we play a game?"

 

End Notes:

Again, not much but felt the need to set the mood.  Review if you'd like to and I should be posting a chapter with some real content soon.

Let the Fun Begin by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/17/17]

What you can expect in this chapter:

Butt and Futanari

 

Okay, so from here on most chapters are going to feature one or more erotic scenes for those of you who are only interested in the smutt.  Please enjoy!

 

Eris deftly shuffled the deck of cards before her, wasting no time dealing three cards to each of the players and herself.  She finished by placing the deck in the middle of the table, within reach of everyone.

"Alright girls, before the first turn starts check to see if you have any pairs."  Eris instructed, picking up her cards.

"5, 6, 2..."  Eris thought to herself, a bit disappointed.  "Nothing special yet, but the game is just getting started."

Aqua quickly retrieved her hand, "Shrink, 3, and Futanari.  No pairs, but I'll grow a disgusting member on that damned lich and shrink her to a proper size as soon as I can.  That'll teach her."  She thought snickering to herself, satisfied with the cards she had been dealt.

"Ku-fu-fu-fu.  Watch and behold, for you all shall witness my magnificent victory!"  Megumin declared, dramatically grabbing her cards as she looked at them.  "JESTER, 9, 8."  Unable to hide her initial disappointment, Megumin simply sighed and accepted her hand.

"Let us play a fair game."  Darkness picked up her cards and was surprised at her luck.  "10, 10, 3."  "I have a pair of 10s."  She announced, placing them to the side.  "Fortune smiles on me."

"Please don't curse me, please don't curse me, please don't curse me!"  Wiz despaired as she held her cards with quivering hands.  "I hope nothing too bad happens to me... 5, 7, 7... Oh-no... I got a pair..."  Shyly raising her hand with tears already forming in her eyes Wiz also announced "I, too, have a pair."

"WHAT!?"  Even though she knew it was coming, Aqua's outburst still caused Wiz to flinch and throw up her arms in defence.

"I'm so sorry, Aqua-sama."  Wiz quickly apologized.

"You have a lot of gall for an undead, matching a pair before me."  The water goddess berated standing up.  "I have half a mind to purify you where you stand."

"Oh please Aqua-sama, I'm sorry.  It won't happen again, I promise."  Wiz pleaded.

"You have nothing to be sorry or worry about Wiz."  Eris stated looking to the female Lich with a kind smile.  "First of all, none of you can use any of your magic or special abilities right now.  Even I am limited to how and when I can use my magic, so she cannot do anything during the game.  Secondly..."  Eris turned to look at Aqua with a slightly stern smile.  "I can, however, use my magic to punish players who try to cheat.  And finally, don't forget that as long as you wish to benefit from it, none of you can die."

"Hmph, fine.  I'll let it go this time Lich, but I'll remember this."  Aqua said, sitting back down.

"It's good to know I'll survive the game... but now I'm worried about what Aqua-sama will do to me after."  Wiz thought, setting her 7s to the side.

"Calm down Aqua, it's just a game."  Chris said looking at her cards.  "Butt Crush, 1, 4...  Majority of these 'special' card are so perverted, but..."

"Okay, now turn 1 start!"  Eris declared, reaching forward.  "Draw!"  "Oral Vore...  Who looks the tastiest?  Megumin is adorable, but Darkness and Wiz have such plump bodies.  Maybe I should put Aqua in her place, I mean Wiz is just a Lich, it's not that big of a deal.  Oh, but Chris looks so toned and tender..."  While deliberating to herself Eris realized that she hadn't made a pair.  "Nothing, go Aqua."

Her mood still seemed a bit sour, so Aqua quietly puffed her face as she drew.  "Let's see, a Futanari card..."  It took her a couple seconds to clue in, but slowly Aqua smiled evilly towards Wiz.  "I got a pair!  You vile undead, I condemn you with the curse of manhood!"  She cackled wickedly as she revealed her two Futanari card.

"Wait, no... what?!"  Wiz exclaimed in confusion, looking around wildly and finally to Eris.

"Sorry sweety, but rules are rules."  Eris offered little comfort as a bulge pressed against the inside of Wiz's dress.

"Oh... oh my!"  Wiz moaned reaching to her crotch to try to hide her newly grown member, however being new and sensitive her touch only caused her member to swell even larger.  "It feels so hot... and it's getting... so hard!"  The lich panted as the form of her growing penis snaked its way up her stomach to her large breasts.

Everyone else at the table watched on in amazement, Aqua laughing hysterically at Wiz's plight.  They watched as Wiz's breasts spread apart a bit and the bulge reappear around her collar bone, straining against her shirt collar.

"Oh wow, I've never seen one that big before."  Chris thought to herself as she watched intently.

"For an undead, you got a pretty lively friend there Wiz."  Eris joked.

"Ow, it's pressing... so hard... ahh!"  Wiz said with unsteady breath, undoing the top few buttons of her shirt.  After gaining even the slightest bit of space, Wiz's energetic erections burst from her neck, popping a couple of the the buttons from her shirt.  Reaching maximum swell, Wiz's mighty member swung back towards her, the head slamming into her open mouth.

"It's... like a staff..."  Megumin stated as she peeked at Wiz between her fingers, her face flushed red.

"So big... it would tear a woman apart..."  Darkness thought as her mind raced through all sorts of naughty scenarios.

"Aqua-sama... why would you, ah, do this to, ohh, me?"  Wiz asked, trying to move her shaft out of the way but becoming more and more aroused at her own touch.  "This is so embarrassing!  But it feels so good."

"I think it suits you and since it will last all game, hopefully I can get a 'Permanency' pair so you can keep it."  Aqua replied.

"No, please don't Aqua-samaaaaaaaaaa!"  Wiz let out a pleasurable moan as something gripped the head of her dick.  "Chris-san, please be careful... It's really sensitive..."  She cautioned, quickly turning to see Chris' hand wrapping the tip.

"Sorry Wiz, just seeing if it was real..."  Chris explained, releasing Wiz's penis and looking at a clear liquid soaking into her glove.  "So warm..."

"Okay girls, there will be plenty of time for fun in between rounds, maybe, but for now it's Megumin's turn."  Eris said, trying to get the game back on track.

"Right..."  Megumin lowered her hands, but her gaze kept drifting to Wiz who was having difficulties with her new appendage.  "The gears of fate and chance are turning... trusting in the my destiny I claim this card as my own!"  She declared, looking at Chris' hand.  Suddenly, one of Chris' cards flashed a bright red light before disappearing and reappearing in Megumin's hand.  "4... drat, no match."  "Ku-fu-fu.  With this, I am one step closer to my prize.  Darkness, you may now proceed."

"Right, then here I go."  The busty blonde said, drawing a card from the deck.  "A 'Shrink' card... one reduced in size would be at the mercy of those bigger and stronger than oneself.  Unable to resist and forced to submit to the whims of giants..."  Once more, her mind raced with the possibilities.  "No... match."  She said through heavy breathing.

"Oh, this thing is so unruly..."  Wiz thought to herself as she tried to focus on the game only to keep getting bumped in the face by the head of her engrossed bulging erection.  "Aqua-sama, why me?  Oh, nevermind!"  Giving up, Wiz opened her mouth and slid her penis inside, wincing as she closed her lips around it and reached forward to draw a card.  "Ahh~ it's hitting... the back of my throat...  I can feel it pulsing (even though I don't have a pulse), and it's so warm."  Barely able to pull her attention back to the game she saw the '1' she had drawn.  "Mo masth."  She tried to say, but a mouthful of penis proved difficult to articulate.

"Okay, me then."  Chris said, drawing a card.  "The 'JESTER'... almost any request, that's basically the prize for the winner.  Well I'm only here for Darkness either way."  "No match, your move Eris."

"Well then... I think I'll see what you have there Wiz."  Eris said, looking at the poor lich with her mouth full.  One of the cards in Wiz's hand flashed a multi-colored spectrum of light before vanishing and reappearing in Eris' hand.  "A 5?  Well at least it's a pair."  Eris set her pair of 5s to the side with a little sigh, "That's no fun... go Aqua."

Aqua had yet to fully recover from giving Wiz a mammoth penis, tears forming in her eyes as she was unable to suppress the smile on her face.  "Oh this trip is already worth it.  Good job Eris, now I just have to make that growth permanent."  She said, drawing from the deck.  Looking at the 2 she drew, Aqua frowned only for a second before looking back to Wiz trying to pull her dick out of her mouth and her mood brightened again.  "Go Megumin."

"Once more the call of fate beckons!  Lady Luck's smile favors me."  The young crimson demon declared, dramatically drawing from the deck.

"Oh, Megumin is soooo adorable!"  Eris squealed.  "I know I can't use it, but if anyone gets it, could you pretty please make her my pet for life?  I wanna keep her."

"If possible, we'd all like to return Eris."  Darkness replied.  "Though if you do require one of us stay, to ensure my friends make it back home I would gladly sacrifice my body."  She added as a crimson glow lit up her face.

"Yeah, a little too gladly."  Eris thought.  "Don't worry, I cannot force you to stay against your will.  Sorry Megumin, continue your turn."

"I drew an 8, which pairs with the one in my hand."  Megumin said in a much more subdued manner, setting her pair aside.  "Next."

"I think I shall relieve Aqua of one of her cards."  Darkness said, causing one of Aqua's cards to glow yellow before teleporting to Darkness' hand.  "3.  A pair!  Your turn Wiz."  She said, placing her pair on the table.

Wiz, unable to speak, nodded in acknowledgement and drew from the deck.  "6... no match again."  Shaking her head she motioned for Chris to take her turn.

Chris reached forward and took a card from the deck.  "Oh, it's a second 'Butt Crush'... so what happens now?"  She asked, revealing her pair.

"Oh goody!"  Eris exclaimed as her eyes shot open.  "You get to designate two players, the first will be the one recipient, in this case the one sitting, and the second the target, the one who gets sat on."

"Okay."  Chris replied, looking at the others, though the one beaming an excited, expectant look was the only one looking back at her.  Sighing in defeat Chris hung her head.  "Okay... you win.  I will sit on Darkness then."  She announced standing up.  No sooner had Chris spoken the word did Darkness disappear in a flash of silver light.

"Ohhh!"  An excited, high-pitched version of Darkness' voice rose up from Chris's seat as the Chivalrous Thief looked back down passed her shapely rear to see a tiny Darkness standing where her butt just was.  "Now come Chris, don't hold back."  The 2 inch tall girl instructed as she threw her arms out and looked up at her.  "Mercilessly crush my body beneath your weighty body."

Puffing her cheeks Chris pouted at Darkness.  "My body isn't that heavy!"  She protested as she dropped her other cheeks down on the mini-crusader.  "Stupid Darkness, she knows how I feel about my weight... I work hard on this body."  She thought to herself, grinding her rear into the seat a bit.  "I hope that's not too much, though knowing her..."  Chris felt Darkness' body disappear after a couple second, and busty blonde reappeared in her chair with a look of pure bliss on her face.

"Are you alright, Darkness-san?"  Wiz asked, finally managing to pull her shaft from her mouth.

"I was pinned beneath Chris without any hope of lifting her, let alone escape."  Darkness began to describe.  "Completely at her mercy, she pressed down on me with the weight of a mountain..."

"DARKNESS!!!"  Chris protested again.  "I'm not that heavy.  You were just really small."

"Yes, I felt as if I was sinking deeper and deeper into your soft body Chris,  and it was very warm."  Darkness said, her face becoming more and more red as she took in the moment.

"Oh, whatever!  Next!"  Chris said, trying to change the subject.

End Notes:

As always, I want to thank everyone who made it this far and if you like I invite you to leave a review.  I love to heard/read you opinions and welcome any constructive criticism.

Until next time!

Everybody gets One by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/21/17]

What to expect this chapter:

Breasts, Feet, Futanari, Cumming, Oral Vore, Shrinking

 

Here we go, more and more of the fun cards are getting paired, much to the delight of some and dismay of others.  Hope you enjoy!

"Oh, whatever!  Next!"  Chris said, trying to change the subject.

"Aww, it's okay Chris, even if you are heavy we're all friends here."  Eris teased, drawing her card.

"Is there a hole or something I can crawl into..."  Chris grumbled hiding her face.

A wide grin spread across Eris' face as she looked at the silver haired thief.  "There sure is sweetie."  She replied, opening her mouth wide and pointing to the back of her throat.  "Ieght 'ere."

"What!?"  Chris nervously asked, looking to Eris and seeing the pair of 'Oral Vore' cards in her hand.  "Wait, no.  I take it back!"  Chris panicked.

"Too late, I will swallow Chris!"  The sorceress exclaimed, holding out a hand in front of her.  Chris was enveloped in a multicolor light, instantly shrinking and appearing on Eris' hand.  Without saying a word Eris brought Chris up to her gaping maw, her tongue stretched out like a living red carpet.

"No, I don't want to, can't you pick someone else?"  Chris begged looking around wildly at the others.  Aqua was unsuccessful hiding an arrogant smile behind a hand, "I'll remember this you bitch."  She thought.  Megumin and Wiz were merely watching in wonder and curiosity, like children seeing something new for the first time, and Darkness looked very envious.  "Yeah, pick Darkness.  She'd love it!"  Chris tried to bargain.

Ignoring the miniature girl in her hand, Eris tilted her head and hand back allowing gravity to drag Chris into Eris' waiting mouth.

"No, no, no!  Eris!"  Chris struggled to hang on to the giant hand but felt Eris' warm, wet tongue wrap around her legs and drag them passed her lips.  With a quick slurp Chris disappeared into the mouth of the hostess.

Inside Eris' mouth, Chris was quickly dripping with saliva and being tossed about by the sorceress' monstrous tongue.  Unable to gain a footing against the squishy flesh and trying her best to avoid the hazardous teeth, Chris soon realized there was very little she could do.  "Eris, please, let me out!"  She cried, after which Eris stopped playing with her for a moment before tilting her head back.  "No, no, no, no, no!  Eris, you can't!"  Chris scrambled and grasped for anything to hold onto, but one wrong step and she felt a foot slide into a tight hole.  Freezing for only an instant, her leg was pulled deeper by a constriction of Eris' throat and Chris' other foot slipped, disappearing into the fleshy tube below.  "Oh sweet Eris, this can't be happening!"  She thought as the walls of her prison quivered and greedily dragged her deeper and deeper.  The young thief watched helplessly as Eris' throat claimed her legs and hips, slurped up her waist and stomach and easily passed over her chest and shoulders.  As more and more of her traveled through the undulating, tight tunnel she felt more and more of Eris' warmth penetrate her.  Finally, Chris' head was pulled into the embrace of Eris' throat.

"Mmm, thes dawithus!"  Eris commented, playing with her morsel a bit before a loud 'GULP' resonated through the room.  Everyone watched as Eris traced and screaming lump travel down her throat and disappear behind her collar bone.  "Ahhhh, let's try and take this next turn slow, she'll be in there until my next turn afterall."  Eris said, motioning to Aqua with one hand while pulling up her dress to rub and poking at her stomach with the other.  Every now and again a bulge would push out from Eris' gut, but she would quickly push it back in.

"Let's see what fun I can have."  Aqua said, draw a card.  Once again, the goddess smiled wickedly at Wiz, who returned a look of sheer terror and instinctively shook her head.  Aqua simply nodded, revealing the 2 'Shrink' cards she had.  "I think being as small as a bug would fit you better, don't you?"  She asked with a sincere, godly smile.

"No, please Aqua-sama."  Wiz cried.  "Please, at least as big as a mouse or something."

"Hmmm, very well. I feel merciful today so instead of the ant-size I was going to reduce you to, your new size will be that of a baby tadpole!"  Aqua decreed, activating the magic of the cards.

"What?!  A tadpole?!"  Wiz exclaimed as she was enveloped in a blue light.  When the light faded, Wiz stood only a few centimeters tall on the game table.  "Aqua-samaaaa!"  She cried, her voice, while higher pitch, carried easily across the room.

"Aqua, don't you think you're being a little mean to Wiz?"  Megumin asked, feeling sorry for the diminutive futa-lich.

"Oh lighten up, it's just a game."  Aqua said dismissively.  "Now if I get two 'permanency' cards, hehehe..."

"Don't worry Megumin," Darkness said reassuringly.  "As Aqua says, these effects are temporary, and with the 'Freedom' cards we can reverse them."

"Right."  The young Arch-Wizard agreed, drawing her card.  "A pair of 4s, go Darkness."

"Here goes!"  Darkness said, drawing a '9'.  "No pair.  Wiz, it is your turn."

"Al-alright."  The petite woman sobbed, as she went to reach out for the deck only to realize how far away it was at her new size.  As despair began to set in, the top card of the emitted a purple glow and flew over to her, shrinking to match her new size.  "Eris-san seems to have thought of everything... 'Pet for the Game'?"  "No match, your turn Chris-sa... oh."  She said looking to Chris' vacant seat.

"Oh, is the turn over already?"  Eris asked while massaging her belly.  "Well it was fun Chris..."  She said as she felt the contents of her stomach disappear and Chris reappeared in her seat dry as a bone.  "Maybe we can have more fun later."  She teased to which Chris only shuttered.

"Chris, are you-"  Darkness began only to be cut off by Chris.

"I don't want to talk about it."  She said definitively, ending any further questions.  "It was actually more pleasant than I thought it would have been, and her magic cleaned me off after."

"Well, I'll just draw then."  Eris said, getting a '9'.  "Nothing, go Aqua."

"With only a '2' left it doesn't look like I'll get to have some fun this turn."  The water goddess thought as she drew a card.  "'Breast Crush - Between Cleavage'?  While interesting, as a Goddess I can't very well touch an undead if it's not to purify it..."  "No match, next."

"DRAW!"  Megumin declared boldly, dramatically posing as she retrieved her card.  "Please be the other 'JESTER'!"  She prayed as she peeked at her card to see a 'Shrink' card.  "... the cursed hand of misfortune, your grip is as harsh and cold as I remember it..."  She sighed, motioning to Darkness.  "Go."

Darkness wordlessly took her turn in a noble, mature manner and elegantly drew a card from the deck.  "'Foot Crush - Bare'.  To have someone trample upon you like some unwanted pest, unable to fight back and forced to endure such humiliation..."  The armored Crusader smiled with glee, her noble visage broken as her breathing deeped and drool trailed from the corner of her mouth.  "No pairs, your turn Wiz."

"Thank you, Darkness."  Wiz replied, having tucked her still bulging member between her jaw and shoulder.  Drawing a 'JOKER' she thanked her luck that she didn't have the other and hoped to not get the second.  "I also have no matches."

"Then let's see what I'll get."  Chris said, drawing a '4'.  "Darn, nothing.  Eris."

"Well that last round was boring..."  Eris said, drawing a 'Breast Crush - Between Cleavage'.  "Maybe this round will be a little more interesting."  She sighed, signalling for Aqua to take her turn.

"I'll take that, thank you very much."  Aqua said, as the card Eris just drew was teleported to her.  Her poker face failing her again, a mischievous smile crossed her face.

Before Aqua could say anything Megumin slammed her cards on the table.  "Aqua, stop tormenting Wiz already.  You're just being mean at this point."  The young Arch-Wizard demanded, frustrated with her teammates behaviour.

"You're right, Megumin."  The blue haired girl replied in a calm, serene voice which took most of the players by surprise.  "Besides, for this next effect..." she continued, revealing her pair, "why would I want that undead anywhere near my beautiful body."  Turning to look at Megumin, Aqua stared at the crimson demon's undeveloped chest with a look of pity.  "You poor dear, how about I show you what a real chest feels."

A look of dread crept across Megumin's face, as she slowly shook her head from side to side as if to reject the notion.

"Hold a moment Aqua."  Darkness interrupted.  "If you need a target, choose me instead.  I will gladly weather the crushing force of your fair chest in her place."  She said with noble vigor but the obvious pleading in her eyes betrayed her intentions.

"Oh, but my dear Darkness, you already have a full, bouncing bosom."  Aqua replied smiling sweetly to the armor clad woman.  "So I shall wedge Megumin between my breasts, it'll be good for her."

Before anyone could object, Megumin was enveloped in a blue glow and vanished, reappearing on Aqua's palm.  Wasting no time the goddess pulled at the collar of her shirt, but before she could deposit the stunned and bewildered Megumin down her shirt Eris reached out and grabbed Aqua's wirst.  Yanking Aqua's hand roughly, Eris brought the miniature Megumin close to her face and squealed in delight.

"I was right, you look even cuter as a tiny!"  The powerful sorceress exclaimed licking her lips.  "I'd probably not even digest you if you were mine.  How about it, after the game wanna be my pet for the rest of eternity?"

"Ahem, do you mind?"  Aqua questioned, annoyed.

"Sorry Aqua, but look at her.  I just want to tease her myself."  Eris replied, releasing the water goddess' wirst.

"Well, you'll just have to draw the cards for yourself.  Now, have fun Minimin."  Aqua teased, dropping the tiny girl down her blouse.  Waiting a brief moment, the water goddess crossed her arms and squeezed her chest together.

Megumin watched as the world disappeared behind Aqua cute blouse and slid down the Arch-Priest's flawless skin with ease.  It didn't take long for two massive mounds of flesh to rise up to either side of her, held apart by an unseen force, before slamming together trapping her between them.  The pressure of Aqua's boobs held Megumin in place and kept her from even wiggling, but the warm, soft, marshmallowy texture almost felt like she would be absorbed into it.  The pressure lessened and intensified a couple of times in the span of a few seconds, and the beating of Aqua's heart was almost deafening before Megumin was whisked away.

"Awww, it's over already?"  The disappointed goddess asked, feeling the tiny in her bosom vanish only to reappear next to her.  "Now, you probably won't develop breasts like mine, so don't be jealous later, okay?"

"I will remember this..."  Megumin thought taking a card from Chris for her turn, a '1'.  "Your turn Darkness."

Darkness nodded, drawing her card.  Her eye lit up as she revealed a pair of 'Foot Crush - Bare' cards.  "Pair!  Wiz, I want you to step on me."  She declared, looking to the tiny Lich.

Instantly Darkness was shrunk down even smaller than the undead Arch-Wizard and transported in front of Wiz while one of Wiz's boots disappeared.

"Darkness-san, are you sure about this?"  The No Life King asked, hesitantly lifting her now bare foot and hovering it above the miniscule Crusader.

Since Wiz was holding her skirt up a bit to allow her to raise her leg, Darkness had a perfect view of her panties as well but the focus of her attention with the bare, slightly pale sole above her.   It cast her in its looming shadow as the scent of sweat and leather lingered around her.  Laying down on her back, Darkness stretched her arms out wide, ready to accept the massive foot.

"Yes, worry not Wiz."  Darkness replied excitedly.  "Just trample me like you would any unprepared adventurer who would dare challenge you.  I am now no different from any insect before your irresistible force."

"Okay, if you say so..."  Wiz reluctantly agreed.

"She really like this kind of stuff, doesn't she?"  Eris commented.

"It's in her character..."  Chris sighed, unable to mount a defense for her friend.

Hearing these comments Darkness looked back to Eris and Chris.  "That's not true, I am merely fulfilling my dut-"  She began to argue but was cut off as Wiz's foot came crashing down on her.

"Oh my, I'm sorry Darkness-san."  Wiz apologized, quickly lifting her foot.  "I didn't mean to cut you off like that."

Though it was very brief Darkness had felt the immense weight of the Lich's foot, crushing her into the table below.  Her nostrils were assaulted by the heavy odor and it felt like the sweat soaked her to the bone.  Still, after Wiz got off her, Darkness was teleported back to her seat and grew back to her normal size while Wiz's boot returned.

"To silence my protests so mercilessly and completely while demonstrating the insignificance of my existence..."  Darkness reminisced in bliss.  "You truly are a great Lich, Wiz."

"Please don't compliment me like that!"  The tiny Lich cried.

"There, there Wiz."  Chris said, reaching over and patting her with a finger.  "We all know you're actually a heartless undead out to get us all."  She teased, poking at still swelling penis peeking up from her cleavage.

"Chris-san, please stop."  Wiz moaned at the silver haired girls touch.  "It's feeling really weird!"

"Oh really?"  Chris asked with a mischievous smile.  "What about when I do this?"  She began circling the soft, exposed head of Wiz's member with her finger, rubbing it very carefully as the strength in Wiz's knees gave out and she collapsed.

Nobody else at the table said anything, each reacting differently to this development.  Eris was smiling with glee along with Aqua, though Aqua's smile was much more condescending.  Megumin again watched with much interest, peeking between her fingers as she failed to hide her view and Darkness was actually hiding her bright red face in her palms.

"No!  Chris-san, stop..."  Wiz begged as she felt her legs quiver and a wave of warmth surge up through her shaft.  "Something... something is... Ahh!"  She cried out, arching her back as a thick stream of white fluid shot out of her dick.  For 30 seconds Wiz's 'milk' poured from her, most of it spreading out on the table with the rest covering her and Chris' finger.

"Wow Wiz, didn't know you had it in you."  Chris joked, licking her finger clean of the ejaculate.  "HOLY ERIS!  That tastes delicious."  She thought, savoring the flavor in her mouth.

"Chris-san, that was mean."  Wiz huffed and puffed basking in the afterglow of her oragsm, a couple more squirts of cum shooting out.  "I asked you to stop."

"Sorry Wiz, couldn't help myself."  Chris said, smiling weakly.

"I'm taking one of your cards."  Wiz pouted as the '4' card in Chris' hand was teleported to Wiz's.

"Don't be mad Wiz, it's just harmless fun."  Chris said.  "Besides, you only have that until the end of the game.  I figured you might like to know how a man feels."  As she spoke, she claimed the '1' card in Wiz's hand as her own.

"I didn't need to know that."  Wiz countered, crossing her arms.  "Hey wait, with my erection gone, the penis shrank down to my breasts."  She realized.

"Ok, I probably won't do it again."  Chris promised.  "Go Eris."

"Probably?!"  Wiz cried in dismay.

End Notes:

Thank you all for reading, I hope it met well with your expectations and that you will leave a review.  The next chapter should be up soonish, so until next time!

Beyond Even a God by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/28/17]

Sadly not a lot of erotica in this chapter, just some shrinking with no real play.  Still, hope you enjoy the antics of our lovable band of misfits!

 

"Maybe I will next."  Eris said smiling to Wiz who was recovering from her first male sex organ orgasm.  Chris had 'played' with her a bit too much and gave no real assurance that it wouldn't happen again, much to the dismay of the brown haired Lich.  "We're running low on cards, so I think I'll take your last one Aqua."  She said causing the lone card the water goddess held to teleport to her hand.  "Oh yay!  A pair."  Eris cheered, setting down her pair of '2's.

"Oh no, I'm cardless!"  Aqua thought, reaching for the deck.  "Whatever, I'm still one of the leading players."  She said acting calm as she looked at her card.  "A 'JOKER'!  Crap, I have to be smart about this..."  She thought while motioning for Megumin to take her turn.

"I'm not going to lag behind forever!"  Megumin declare, taking a '6' from Wiz.  "Just you wait and see."

"Next round perhaps, Megumin, but this round is mine."  Darkness countered, taking a card from Megumin.  "A pair of 'Shrink' card!"  She rejoiced, revealing the cards.  "I'll make myself as small as I can then, 1/100th."  Darkness vanished in a flash of yellow light, instantly appearing on the game table about half as tall as Wiz.  "So small... I'm the most vulnerable one here...  Any of the others could handle me without a fuss..."  She mumbled to herself as she looked up at the looming figures around her.

"I suppose I will follow suit... sorry Megumin-san."  Wiz said, taking the crimson demon's '1'.  "No match, it's your turn Chris-san."

"Well, it seems like it would be a burden for you to hold even one card at your new size."  Chris mused aloud, taking the millimeters tall woman's last card.  "So I'll hold onto it for you Darkness."  She giggled, looking at the '9' and realizing it wasn't a match to any of the other cards in her hand.

"Your hand is looking pretty big there, Chris."  Eris said, staring at the thief's hand.  "I think I'll lighten your load."  She decided as the 'JESTER' card Chris held was magically whisked away to Eris' hand.

"Okay, so it is very unlikely that that last card in the deck is the other 'JOKER'..."  Aqua thought as it came to her turn.  "Yeah, I'll go with that."  She reasoned, drawing the last card on the table.  "A 'Pet for the Game' card?  If I were to use this on that Lich nobody would be able to complain how much I torment her, right?"  Snickering to herself, Aqua began to think of various things she could do with a 'pet' Lich.

While Aqua was off in her own little world, Megumin took her turn.  "Ku-fu-fu, I hear the call of fate once more, my greatest triumph will come only if I brave the greatest adversity."  She announced pointing a finger at Eris.  "Twas your power that brought us here, your luck.  I shall plunder that which you have gained from your luck."  She said, pulling the brim of her hat down with one hand while thrusting the other in the air as the card she designated from Eris' hand appeared in her fingers.  Looking at the '9' she had acquired from Eris, Megumin hung her head.  "Breaking through the shield of your good fortune will not be so easy.  Go Darkness."  She admitted, breathing a heavy sigh.

"Right, I'll be taking my card back Chris."  Darkness said as a card disappeared from the Chivalrous Thief's hand in reappeared in the miniscule Crusader's, but the card she got was the '1', not the '9'.

"I suppose I shall take a card from Eris-san then."  Wiz decided, receiving the '6' card the sorceress held.

"Okay, well since your hand is the biggest right now Wiz, I'll take one."  Chris said, getting the '1'.

"Yet another boring turn... Why don't we see what's still in play, shall we?"  Eris suggested as a translucent list manifested floating over the center of the table.  Majority of the items on the list were crossed out though a glint of excitement sparkled in Eris' eye as she read what was left.  "Oh my, oh my!  'Pet for the Game', 'JESTER', and 'JOKER'?  Oh, that is quite interesting, the '1', '6' and '9' not so much."

"Well, don't keep us waiting!  Let's finish this."  Aqua said impatiently.

Eris sighed at the water goddess in disappointment, usually those who hold the water element are known for their patience.  "You're still new to being a goddess, aren't you Aqua."  She stated, plundering the 'Pet for the Game' card the deity was holding.

"What was that!?"  Aqua asked, insulted and furious.  "I'll have you now that I have been worshipped for thousands of year.  While I may have (temporarily) lost my position in the Axis Cult, I am still worshipped fanatically and am the Senpai to that lucky little upstart Eris."

"Oh my, thousands of years you say?"  Eris questioned, genuinely surprised.  While none of Aqua's companions believed her claims of godhood, Megumin, Darkness and Chris shook their heads in disbelief that Eris was buying into it.

Puffing out her ample chest and allowing her assets to bounce a bit Aqua beamed with pride.  "That's right."  She said, happy that someone at least believed she was a goddess.

"The fact that you still keep track of the time goes to show how young you still are."  Eris said, deflated Aqua's inflated ego.  "I mean, I'm only hosting these games because I took a nap and apparently 10 000 years passed... needless to say all my other playmates are long dead now."  She commented offhandedly as she took the 'Pet for the Game' card Aqua held.

"10 000 years!"  The collective choir of the four guests exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, though days and years are longer here than for you guys, so to you it's much longer but that's beside the point."  Eris explained.  "In my younger days I was a goddess myself, gave it all up though, too limiting."

"The higher-ups do get really fussy when you try to play around a bit."  Aqua agreed, solemnly nodding her head.  "Though most of the boring stuff you can force on your Kouhai."  She blurted out laughing.

"And cause no end of stress for them!"  Chris retorted in frustration, slamming her fist on the table.  After taking a couples breaths and calming down she looked at all the surprised faces looking at her.  "Oh, sorry.  I actually have a Senpai who is constantly pushing duties on me..."  She explained.

"Right, well I have a game to win and you're holding my card to do so Lich."  Aqua said as a card in Wiz's hand teleported to her own.  Suddenly a hideous laughter resonated from the water goddess' hand accompanied by a loud buzzing sound and a giant red 'X' appeared above her.

"Oh, this is good."  Eris said with a smile.  "Looks like someone got the 'JOKER's."

"Wait, no!  This can't be happening!"  Aqua cried out in desperation, quickly slamming her hands over her pile of cards as they began to glow.  "I am a goddess, this isn't how it's suppose to be.  A do-over, I want to take my last turn back."  She continued to despair, not accepting reality and trying to bargain with Eris who looked at her with indifference.  "I take back my move, so please?  No, no, no, wait!"  Aqua could feel the cards under her hands disappear one-by-one until all that was left were the two cards in her hand that caused her misfortune.  Everyone sat quietly at the table, most ignoring the childish tantrum while some, Eris and Chris mostly, seemed to enjoy the former goddess break.

Hesitantly, a tiny figure approached Aqua who was crying into her arms with her face on the table.  "It's alright Aqua-sama, I'm sure you can still win."  Wiz said trying to comfort the blue haired girl, slowly reaching out to touch her arm.

Suddenly, Aqua stopped crying and poked her eye up just enough to glare at her tiny consoler.  "You."  She hissed, snapping her hand out and pinning the poor Lich beneath it.  "This is all your fault, you filthy undead!"  Aqua continued to apply more and more pressure on Wiz, standing so she could use her entire body.  "You tricked me!"

Unable to reply or even defend herself, Wiz was helplessly held immobile by the former water deity.  She now truly understood that they were indeed protected from harm as she could feel her bones bend and compress but not break.  The pain was still there and she was sure that had she not been protected her body would have been reduced to paste almost instantly, but then as quickly as Aqua had crushed her under palm Wiz was laying back on her side of the table, looking up at the ceiling.

"That was going too far Aqua!"  Darkness chastised, though her miniscule demeanor could not portray the anger she exhibited.

"It was your fault, you've been targeting her all game."  Megumin agreed.

"Honestly, I think you deserved it."  Chris said, heaving a heavy sigh.

"I don't appreciate what you just did, Aqua."  Eris stated in a deathly serious tone, one that caught everyone's attention.  A heavy tension built in the air as Eris' frame began shaking and she dress and hair fluttered in an unnatural wind.  The cute, light hearted smile and demeanor she had been presenting this entire time disappeared as she glared at Aqua with stoney gaze.

Trembling slighting in fear, Aqua sat back down in her seat and squished herself as far into the corner as she could.  "I-I d-d-di-didn't do anything wr-"

"You had a run of bad luck."  Eris continued, interrupting Aqua.  "Wiz was kind enough to try to comfort you, and that is how you repay her?"  Standing, Eris began to float over to Aqua, looking down on the cowering girl.  "If I were to classify that as 'unsportsmanship' behavior, I'm well within my right to punish you however I see fit."

"W-w-what?"  Aqua was beginning to understand just how powerful the woman before her, Eris Chaos, truly was.  The magical reserves of the self-proclaimed 'Ultimate Sorceress' were already so vast, she couldn’t even begin to compare it to her own; it's not like anyone would compare a raindrop to the ocean.  With each passing second her power increased still, as if it had no limit.

"Please stop!"  The plea from an unusual source caught Eris attention as she checked her rage and turned to look at the miniature Lich bowing on the table.  "It's alright, please don't hurt Aqua-sama."

"Oh don't worry Wiz."  Eris replied with a sweet smile.  "It's not like I can break anything physical."

"Let's just continue the game, this round is almost done."  Wiz requested, still bowing.

Eris glared down to Aqua and then looked back to Wiz.  "Aqua has done nothing but torment her since they got here, which seems to be the nature of their relationship, and yet she would still stick up for her..."  After a moment Eris was able to calm herself down and returned to her seat.  "I guess I'll just give her a warning this time."  She said.

"Thank you very much, Eris-sama."  Wiz replied, smiling genuinely.

Aqua merely huffed and puffed out her chest and crossing her arms as she looked away from her savior.  "I'm not going to thank an undead..."  She pouted.  "Whatever, I'll get it all back next round anyway, so prepare yourself."

"Yes, Aqua-sama."  Wiz said hesitantly.  "So she's still going to target me then?"

"I suppose it is time I meet my destiny then?"  Megumin asked, as she stared at Eris.  She was sure everyone else was able to feel Eris' magical power just moments ago, just as she had.  "The call of fate was not wrong.  My greatest adversity, my greatest reward, it all rests in your hand Eris."  She began to monologue as she held out her hand.  "As such I shall reach out with this hand of mine and hold fast to my destiny!"  One of Eris' card teleported to Megumin and when the young crimson demon saw what she had gotten she couldn't contain herself.  Squealing in glee she beamed with enthusiasm and revealed two 'JESTER' cards.  "This isn't my request, but is there somewhere I can unleash an Explosion around here?"

"Congratulations Megumin!"  Eris exclaimed, mirroring the young Arch-Wizard's happiness.  "I'll grant your request at the end of the game, so until then think about what you want."

"Well done Megumin."  Darkness said, happy for her friend.

"Damn, so close."  Chris cursed her luck a bit.  "She took that from me last turn and I was going to target you next Megumin... well, make sure it's a good one."

"Yes, I'm very happy for you too, Megumin-san."  Wiz added.

"I already know what I want, but if I have to wait I'll hold this in until the moment after the game and release the largest Explosion ever to celebrate!"  Megumin said.

"I guess I'll take a card from you again, Chris."  The tiny blonde said as a '1' card appeared in her hand.  "Just a normal pair, your turn Wiz."

End Notes:

Again I apologize for such a slow, dry chapter, I promise the next one will have some more of the good stuff in it.  I still hope it was enjoyable all the same and I hope to see you all again next time!

You Reap What You Sow by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/04/17]

This chapter is brought to you by:

Futanari, Entrapment, Enslavement, Humiliation, and Karma

 

And now everybody can start enjoying the game.

"Chris-san said the card Megumin-san took from Eris-sama was hers last turn, so that would mean the last card in her hand was from Aqua-sama..."  Wiz thought, planning her next move. "I will also claim one of your cards, Eris-sama."  She said, causing the last card the Ultimate Sorceress held to glow and teleport to her.  "Let's see...  'Pet for the Game'!?"  Wiz exclaimed in genuine surprise, laying both cards on the table for all to see.

"So you're the one to get it, that's too bad... I was hoping to make Megumin mine for at least the game."  Eris said and while she didn't seem to be bothered that Wiz got the cards, she was a little disappointed to not get to use it herself.  "So, who are you going to make a pet and to whom for the rest of the game?"

Without any hesitation Wiz pointed straight to Aqua.

"WHAT!?  You can't make me your pet!  I am a goddess!"  Aqua protested.

"Well can you blame her?"  Darkness asked, solemnly nodding her head.

"You have been targeting her all game."  Megumin reasoned.

"And threatened to continue."  Eris added.

"Yeah, it was the obvious choice for her."  Chris said.  "Maybe if you were a bit nicer you wouldn't have had to become an obedient servant of the No Life King, but that is life."

"I am sorry Aqua-sama, but it is only for the game."  Wiz said, reasoning with her new pet-to-be.  "I claim Aqua-sama as my pet."

At her declaration Wiz's cards shone a pale purple light and flew a couple laps around Aqua's neck.  Some magical text formed a collar on the blue haired girl's neck and then the cards returned to their owner, circling the ring finger on her right hand to inscribe another set of glyphs before setting down with the rest of the brown haired Lich's pairs.

"Why all the nerve!"  Aqua bellowed, rising from her seat and stomping over to Wiz's side of the table.  "I'll never live this down, you damned undead.  A beautiful, fair, wonderful goddess such as myself becoming the pet of some animated corpse!  This is BEYOND humiliating, and for that you shall be," she yelled raising her fist high in the air and swinging it down towards her new 'master', "PUNISH-!"

Mostly on reflex, Wiz threw up her arms and closed her eyes in a poor attempt to defend against the self-proclaimed goddess' wrath.  However the blow never made contact, in fact Aqua was silenced mid sentence and vanished from sight.

"A-Aqua-sama?"  Wiz hesitantly questioned, opening her eyes to see the titanic girl was nowhere to be seen.  Clutching her hands to her chest, Wiz quickly scanned her field of view with a concerned look.  "Aqua-sama!  Where are you?"

"What happened to her?"  Megumin asked, also confused.

Eris merely sat back in her seat, thoroughly amused at how events had played out.  "Why don't we ask Wiz?  She is Aqua's owner now."

"What do you-?"  Wiz began to ask before feeling something squirming in her hands.

"Hey, where am I?"  Aqua's voice questioned from between the Lich's hands, poking her head out from between her fingers.  "WHAT IS GOING ON!?"

"Oh, now that is adorable!"  Chris snickered, bringing her face right next to Wiz to see Aqua better.  "Good going Wiz."

"I only wanted her to not hurt me."  Wiz tried to explain, opening her palm to allow the tiny Aqua to stand.

"Well, she can't hurt you at that size."  Darkness reasoned, feeling no pity for her teammate.

"Oh, just you wait.  Once this game is over I'm going to purify you, I swear!"  Aqua threatened punching and kicking Wiz's fingers.

"Excuse me a moment Wiz, may I see your pet for a moment?"  Chris asked innocently as she held out her pinky finger.

"I suppose..."  She replied hesitantly as she picked up the thrashing girl and placed her on the enormous digit.

"Thank you.  Now I think it's time we put this misbehaving little pet in time out to think about her poor manners, don't you?"  Again, the question seemed harmless but Chris' tone and mischievous smile told another tale.

"Oh, I like how you think."  Eris agreed with a wicked smile.

"Honestly I'm getting tired of hearing her speak down towards Wiz."  Megumin added.

"It may be for the best."  Darkness also agreed.  "She's been out of control more so than usual lately and now that you are her master it falls to you for discipline."

Wiz had been hesitant when Chris first suggested it, but she was slowly being persuaded by the others reasoning.  "Oh, it's just for the game and hopefully Aqua-sama will stop being so mean to me after."  She silently hoped as she sighed in defeat.  "Okay Chris-san, you may put her in 'time out'."

"Goody!"  She exclaimed, deftly lifting Wiz's skirt with her free hand exposing the Lich's elegant panties and unnatural member.  Any protests from the No Life King were muffled in her dress as Chris carefully used Wiz's semi-erect penis to create a gap between Wiz's flawless skin and lingerie.

"What are you doing, Chris-sama?"  Aqua asked very politely, though she couldn't mask the terror she felt.

"Oh nothing really, it's just that, you know, putting you in 'time out' so your master can watch you."  The silver haired thief replied with a cheerful smile.  Before the blue haired goddess could reply or protest, Chris dexterously tossed Aqua into her new prison and allowed Wiz's massive manhood to trap her inside.  "Oh, I feel so much better now."  She admitted, releasing Wiz.

"Chris-san!  Did you just?  Is Aqua-sama?"  Wiz tried to ask, frantically pulling up her skirt so she could retrieve Aqua.  "No, wait... Aqua-sama, don't... move so... ahn~ much..."  Before she was able to lift her skirt enough to rescue the diminutive goddess trapped in her panties however, Wiz was overcome by a wave of pleasure.  Every frantic, desperate move Aqua made caused Wiz to moan and feel more and more delight.  Quickly she released the hem of her gown, cupping her crotch instead as the head of her pulsating cock poked back out from her cleavage and hit the base of her ear.  Her knees buckled under her and she fell hard on her plump rear, though she barely registered it as Aqua struggles got more and more intense the harder her erection got.  "Ooooh~, maybe... I'll keep her... in 'time out' a bit... longer."  She said, rubbing the base of her penis in bliss.

Meanwhile, trapped in the sweltering confines of the No Life Kings panties, Aqua was having a decidedly less pleasant time.  "No, no, please let me out!"  She cried, she tears mixing with what little perspiration Wiz's body had begun to produce.  Thrashing about and beating her fist against the base of the thick member she plead and begged for release.  "Someone, anyone!  Kazuma, HELP!"  Her bawling intensified as she felt Wiz apply more pressure, sinking the tiny goddess into her skin more.  "I'm sorry, please let me out!  Wiz, Wiz please!  I'll play nice!Please, please, please, please, please!!!  Let me out!  Let.  Me.  OUT!"
Taking pride in a job well done, Chris smiled to herself as she saw Wiz's blissful face.  "Well, I do believe it is my turn."  She said, taking a '9' to match with her own from Megumin.

"Okay, with the turn at it's end it is time we shuffle Aqua's old cards back into the deck!"  Eris announced as the six cards in question flew to the middle of the table and shuffled themselves before landing.  "Remember, Aqua had a 'Futanari' pair, a 'Shrink' pair and a 'Breast Crush - Between Cleavage' pair."  She explained just as Wiz reached her second orgasm.

"AQUA-SAMA~!!"  The brown haired Lich cried as streams of milky white seed sprayed from her penis, raining back down on her.  "Oh, I got it all over me."  She said looking down to her crotch, noticing her erection recede beneath the pool of hot, sticky cum that had pooled between her breasts.

Aqua was exhausted, happy only that she was no longer being crushed by a the gigantic dick of an undead Lich but still pinned in place.  "Well, at least the worst is over..."  She thought was she took labored breaths of musty, humid air.  Just then, some light shone down on the pet goddess catching her attention.  "Wiz, I'm sor-"  She began to apologize looking up hoping to reason with her giantess master only to see a flood of what could only be semen come rushing over her.  The poor water goddess didn't even have time to close her mouth before she was deluged in a torrent of fresh, thick dick milk.  "Is this?  Did she just?!"  Aqua thought horrified, forced to swallow some of the gooey substance.

"I'm sorry, Aqua-sama, I didn't mean to do that."  Wiz apologized, trying to wipe the results of her pleasure off.  Reaching into her panties the brown haired woman retrieved the cum drenched goddess and set her down on the table.  "Are you alright, Aqua-sama?"

Aqua didn't answer Wiz's question, she merely sat in a puddle of warm semen as it literally dripped off of her, sobbing.  "I've been defiled... it got in my mouth, I even swallowed some...  So dirty... it will never wash out...  This smell..."  She continued to descend further and further into depression though made no effort to clean herself off.

"Wiz, you can play with your pet more during intermission," Eris said as she took the '6' in Megumin's hand, "just make sure she doesn't interfere as we finish the game."

"Is there anything we can do about the smell?"  Megumin asked, unsympathetic to the plight of the cum covered girl on the table as she drew a 'Shrink' card from the deck.

Darkness couldn't help but feel immeasurable excitement and anticipation as she stole glances at Aqua.  "Stripped of her free will and at the whims of her master, being defiled and tormented at any time!  Aqua is truly blessed!"  She thought drawing a 'Futanari' card.  "The odor is far more potent this time, though I thought it was because of my reduced size."

"I am very sorry."  Wiz apologized again, picking her sulking pet up off the table and setting her on her shoulder.  "You can play with me, Aqua-sama, just don't tell anyone what's in my hand."  She said with a warm smile as she drew a 'Shrink' card.

"I am beyond redeeming... Death... this is worse than death...."  Aqua replied with a vacant stare.

"You know you own her right now, right?"  Chris asked as she took her turn.  "I mean, if you so felt like it you can call her anything you want.  You don't have to call refer to her with '-sama'."

"But Aqua-sama will always be Aqua-sama to me."  Wiz replied, patting the blue haired girl on the head.  "And she's only my pet for the duration of this game, or if one of you free her before hand."

"Well I know I'm not going to."  Chris stated, looking at the card she drew, a notion everyone else at the table agreed with by nodding their heads.  "'Breast Crush - Between Cleavage'."

End Notes:

Even though it was all revolved around the Futalich this time, there was some more erotica this chapter!  Thank you for reading, leave a review if you please and I hope to see you again next time!

Deific Delicacies by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/11/17]

This chapter features:

Breasts, Entrapment, Crush, Futanari, Insertion

 

And the first round comes to an end!

"Too bad it wasn't a 'Forever' card."  Eris said refering to Wiz's last pair, drawing a 'Futanari' card.  "Those are the best ones."

"In all honesty, as long as you'd let her continue to be a member of our party that doesn't sound so bad."  Megumin proposed, taking Wiz's 'Shrink' card.  "Ah, a pair!  Let's make Chris about a foot tall."

There wasn't any resistance from the silver haired thief as her form reduced to a mere 12 inches tall.  "Thanks for that, Megumin."  She said sarcastically as she climbed up onto the table, to which the crimson demon smiled innocently.

"With Wiz as her master, Aqua wouldn't be mistreated either."  Darkness reasoned, taking Eris' 'Futanari' card.  "Well, since nobody else seems to be targeting Eris I'll be the first."  She said, revealing her two cards.

"Oh my, it's been a while since I last had one of these."  Eris said, standing on her chair to reveal a bulging, erect member lifting her skirt to reveal her bare crotch.  It wasn't as big or thick as the meat rod Aqua had gifted Wiz, but it was still longer and thicker than average.

"Eris-san, you're not... wearing anything?"  Wiz asked nervously, blushing and looking away.

"What?  Oh right, underwear.  Honestly it would get in the way for some of the cards, plus it's sooooooo liberating."  Eris replied thrusting out her hips and swaying them from side to side, which caused she half a foot dick to bounced and sway.

"But it is undignified for a lady to not wear anything down there."  Wiz argued hesitantly, her gaze still adverted as she drew the last card, a 'Breast Crush - Between Cleavage' card.

"Try it sometime sweetie, you'll love it."  Eris countered with a playful grin.

"I'll take that, thank you."  Chris interrupted, snatching away the card Wiz had just drawn, knowing full well it was the match for her own.  "As much as I'd love to do the honors of these cards I am fully aware that my chest isn't exactly full like you three."  She said, pointing a finger at Eris, Darkness and Wiz, or really their chests.  "So instead, I think I'll let Wiz show off her massive boobs and squish Eris between them."  Chris finished with a snicker.

"Oh no, wait Chris-san."  Wiz tried to warn the Chivalrous Thief, but it was too late as Eris disappeared in a flash of light and she felt a foreign presence pressed in the middle of her breast resting on the head of her penis.  "Not again!"  The poor lich cried in equal parts distress and pleasure.

Eris suddenly found herself in the grip of two soft, marshmallowy mounds of flesh that, lacking circulation, were cool to the touch.  Offsetting the chilled skin enveloping her, a warm member poked up under her bare rear and nether region.  "Oh, I'll get you back for this Chris..."  She thought as she tried to squim free only to feel the warmth of Wiz's cock intensify.  "But still, this isn't so bad."  She managed to straddle her legs over the head of the enormous phallus and began riding it to freedom.

Wiz began to twitch and fidget as she felt Eris playing with her shaft and quickly squeezed her breasts between her arms to pin the mischievous sorceress in place.  Aqua, who was still incoherently mumbling to herself, fell forward due to the sudden movement and was also buried in breast fat.  "Eris-san!  Having a... a... one of those still feels so weird!  Please don't play with it!"

Inside Wiz's breast, her penis was trying to thrash about, jerking in place as Eris grinded her crotch on top.  "But this is so much fun!"  The petit sorceress said, looking up to see a head of long blue hair coming into view.  "Oh Wiz, it seems Aqua came to play with me a bit, but it's a little cramped in here was it is, could you make her hand sized for me?"

"I suppose."  Wiz complied realizing she already had all the knowledge necessary to control Aqua.

"Great, just keep up the pressure for a few seconds longer."  Eris said, reaching up to retrieve Wiz's living toy.  "Hope she doesn't mind if I use her pet a bit."  She thought as she reached to her womanhood with her free hand, but as she brought Aqua closer Eris was just barely able to hear what the water deity was mumbling.

"Never again... I never want to see it again."  Aqua muttered.  "I'm a goddess, yet I have been defiled.  I never want to see another... another..."

"Oh don't worry Aqua, I honestly doubt Wiz would make you do anything like that."  Eris comforted Aqua, looking at the broken goddess with compassion and pity.  This seemed to get through to Aqua as she stopped mumbling, a faint smile crossed her face and the light of life returned to her eyes.  As she looked up to Eris' smiling face, the Ultimate Sorceress twisted her features into with sadistic glee.  "But me on the other hand..."  As Aqua's features shifted from hope to horror, Eris reached to the open slit she had been sitting on instead of her own.  In one fluid motion she pried the opening to the tight tunnel of Wiz's shaft open with one hand and plunged the other elbow deep into the fleshy tube before vanishing.

Eris reappeared gently sitting back in her chair.  On the table, Wiz had released her breasts and was inspecting the tip of her penis as it poked out of her cleavage.  Tiny tears were in her eyes as the tiny Lich stared at the Sorceress.  "Eris-san, that hurt!"  She cried as she felt something moving inside her shaft.  "Um... Eris-san?  Where is Aqua-sama?"  Wiz asked tentatively, not entirely sure she wanted to hear the answer.

"Your little monster there gobbled her up."  Eris replied in a upbeat, chipper tone accompanied with a sweet, innocent smile.  "He seemed to like her, I can tell you from experience that water deities have a unique taste unlike any other being.  Quite the treat."

"You've eaten gods Eris?"  Darkness asked.  "Wait, Aqua really is a goddess!?"

"Oh that was forever ago, they do serve a purpose in the world so I keep my deity snacking to a minimum now, and sadly yes, she is most likely or was a goddess..."  Eris explained though the tone of regret she felt laid heavy on her words.  "It's inconvenient to have to do everything myself, but I was young and foolish once and every other god looked so good."  Everyone could could tell it was a pleasant memories for the self-proclaimed 'Ultimate Sorceress' as she lick her lips.

"Aqua-sama, stop moving so much.  It hurts."  For as much attention Wiz was able to spare to Eris reminisce, her temporary 'pet' was getting more and more violent with each passing second.

Trapped in the confines of the very manhood she cursed Wiz with, Aqua was fought with renewed vigor to escape.  "No!  LET ME OUT!  I am a GODDESS, not some toy for a stupid undead's junk!"  She bellowed, kicking and clawing her way bit by bit up towards the exit.  However, at Wiz command, Aqua was unable to move as fiercely as she wished and was held immobile as the hot, sticky, cum covered walls closed in.  The pressure intensified in sporadic intervals, causing the little cock toy to slide back down further toward the base of the swelling member.  "HELP ME!! I DON'T WANT TO GO DOWN!"  Alas all Aqua could do was cry and whine as her body refused to listen to her commands anymore.

With the erratic movements of her penile interturder calming down Wiz was able to relax a bit, but the sensation of a foreign object in her foreign phallus still caused her to constrict her manhood a couple of times before she felt Aqua sliding deeper and deeper.  It was an odd sensation, a bit pleasant if not uncomfortable but not painful like before.  "Um, excuse me Aqua-sama, but I think you are going the wrong way."  She said, reaching under her skirt and wrapping her fingers around her dick just under her pet.

"Let the girl have her fun."  Eris said, jokingly.  "She gave you the thing to begin with."

"Yeah, that's right."  Chris added.  "If she's going deeper, she must be curious."

"Or maybe she just likes it in there."  Megumin suggested.  "Sure she was hesitant at first, but now that she's in there she probably doesn't want to leave."

While nobody else could hear the muffled sounds of Aqua's desperate pleas for release, Wiz was just barely able to hear some inaudible sounds.  "But it feels weird... I'm getting her out."  She finally decided, slowly and carefully running her ringed fingers up the length of her penis to her breasts.

Soaked to the core with Wiz's sex fluids, Aqua may not have been celebrating but she was thankful to be pushed up towards the exit.  The was a momentary onset of fear when her travel halted for a moment, but after some awkward motions, the water goddess' head poked out of the head of Wiz's dick and she was free to breathe fresh air again, well as fresh as you can get when you're still neck deep in a recently relieved giant dick.

"Wiz!  I-"  Aqua began to say as soon as she could, but the No Life King cut her off.

"No Aqua-sama, I'm sorry, you can't go back in."  She said with an apologetic face.  "I'll think about maybe letting you slide all the way down later, but for now please just sit quietly and let us continue the game."

"Are you out of your stupid, filthy undead mind!  Why would I want to go BACK you!  Your brains must be rotting or something, just get me out of here!"  Aqua had intended her little tirade to be vocal, but her mouth now also stopped listening to her as well.  "What is going on!  Whatever, GET ME OUT!"  She thought squirming for all her might to get free as Wiz reached to get her.  These movements only caused her head to sink back into her fleshy prison.  Wiz was able to quickly grab some of the blue hair that was still protruding from her slit and carefully dragged Aqua entirely out.

"Okay, fine Aqua-sama."  Wiz sighed in defeat.  "I'll put you back in later, I promise.  Just please let me rest a bit, okay."  Completely misunderstanding Aqua's intentions, Wiz smiled sweetly to the water goddess as she placed her back on her shoulder and grew her back to Wiz's relative palm size.

"Noooooooooo!  Please no!"  Aqua tried to beg, willed with every ounce of strength she had to articulate her distress, but Wiz had told her to 'just sit quietly'.  Finally feeling the true weight and risk this game came with, Aqua could only cry as her body was no longer hers to control.

"So what now?  Do you just get to take Wiz's card since it's your turn Eris?"  Chris asked now that the drama with Aqua was done.

"No, that wouldn't be very fair now would it."  Eris replied.  "Since only two players are holding a card at the start of a new turn we will do a sudden death game to see who gets whose card."

"What kind of game?"  Wiz asked.

"Let's see, how about something quick and simple?  Rock-Paper-Scissors?"  Eris offered.

The diminutive Lich let out a sigh of relief at the suggestion.  "That's fine with me."  She agreed walking towards Eris' side of the table.

"Are you sure?"  Eris questioned with a naughty smile.  "It seemed like you were expecting some other kind of game.  We could always play Cock-Paper-Scissors instead."  She teased, standing and thrusting her semi-erect penis in Wiz's face.

"Eris-san, please."  The little Lich protested.

"Just kidding.  One round sudden death."  Eris said, making a fist with one hand and grasping it with the other.

"Okay, ready?"  Wiz replied,  half raising a fist of her own in the air.

"3, 2, 1, GO!"  Both participant counted down in unison.  Eris played 'rock' while Wiz played 'scissors'.

"Alright, that means I get the card!"  Eris exclaimed, hopping up and down in a victory dance.

"Congratulations, Eris-san."  Wiz said with a wholehearted smile.

Quickly calming herself down, Eris sat back down in her chair as Wiz returned to her own position at the table.  "Ok, so who wants to check the scoreboard?" She asked motioning to the giant mirror behind the bar.

                    Round 1                Round 2                Round 3            Total
    Eris            3 [Futanari]                                                              3
    Aqua          1 [Pet Status]                                                           1
    Megumin    4                                                                             4
    Darkness    6 [Shrunken]                                                            6
    Wiz            3 [Shrunken Futanari]                                                3
    Chris          3 [Shrunken]                                                            3

"Wow!  I didn't realize you matched so many cards Darkness."  Eris said, looking at the scores for the round.

"Good job Darkness."  Chris congratulated her friend.

"A battle lost, but it is but one of many and at the end of this conflict I shall emerge victorious."  Megumin declared, somewhat satisfied with the results of the game.  "You all are worthy opponents indeed, pitting myself against you all makes this game worth playing."

"Thank you, both."  Darkness replied blushing a bit.

"Don't worry Aqua-sama, I know you tried your best."  Wis whispered to the mini-goddess.  "Maybe someone will free you next round so you can join back in."  Her genuine comfort was wasted however, as Aqua was too depressed to register what was going, her thoughts fill with humiliation and misery.

"I feel like this is a great time to take a short break."  Eris announced heading for the doorway exiting the room.  "I'll be right back, the bar will create any food or drink you can think of and when you are all ready we will start the next game."

End Notes:

And so round 1 comes to a close, I wish I could get the chart to line up better but such is Giantess World's tinyMCE.  Still, thank you for reading and I hope you'll leave a review.  Next chapter is an intermission and kind of short so I might post it soon than usual but otherwise, see you again soon!

Round 1 Intermission by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/14/17]

The girls take a few minutes to rest up and recharge for the second round.

Megumin, Darkness, Wiz, Chris and Aqua all watched as the evershift pastel colored locks of Eris disappeared behind the thick red curtain at the exit to the game room.  With the first round of the 'game' now done, they all sighed in relief.

"That was actually more fun than I thought it would be."  Chris commented, now standing a mere 12 inches tall thanks to Megumin.  "Eris is nice enough and seems like she'll keep her word about letting us go home after all this."

"True."  Darkness agreed, nodding solenmly standing just under 2 centimeter.  "She seems very whimsical, but not totally irrational."

"While we wait, who wants some food?"  Megumin asked, getting up from her chair as the only player to not be altered by the previous round.  She lowered her hand to the table, offering to carry her shrunken friends.

"Hey Wiz, why don't you get Aqua to ferry you around?"  Chris asked as she helped Darkness mount Megumin's hand.  "She is your pet for now."

"I suppose I could at the very least restore her to her proper size."  Wiz said, looking to the tniy water goddess sitting obeiently on her shoulder.  Wiz herself was shrunk by Aqua and now stood roughly 3 to 4 centimeters tall and targeted to grow an enromous male phallus, but had gained temporary ownership of Aqua until the game ends.  She set Aqua down on the table, and with the knowledge magically gifted to her, restored her pet to full size.  "I'm sorry to ask this of you Aqua-sama, but please carry me around until I get big again."  She asked politely.

Unable to resist Wiz's request anymore, Aqua's body gently reached out and set its master on her shoulder.  "Hehehe, now I'm an over glorified mount for this filthy undead... My life is over, my dignity as a goddess, gone."  The water deity thought in protest, incapable of voicing her protests due to a carelessly worded request of her current master.

"Thank you very much, Aqua-sama."  Wiz said genuinely as Megumin and Aqua carried everyonelse over to the bar.

"So how does this work?"  Chris asked as they were set on the bar.  "I doubt Eris' world carries the Guild's ale."  No sooner had the words left the young theif's mouth did an appropriately sized mug of froathty ale appear before her.  "Seriously?"  She picked up the mug and looked at it apraisingly.  "Looks like the Guild's ale..."

"So... If I wanted some bread?"  Megumin asked, causing a fresh loaf to appear.  "Or some snow crab?"  Again, appearing before was a plate of perfectly prepared snow crab accompanied by all the condiments and side dishes she had also been thinking of.  "I may actually never leave."

It wasn't long before everyone else followed suit, manifesting some of the most luxurious dishes they could think of.  Everything was season and prepare to perfection, but poor Aqua was forced to merely watch as she was still ordered to 'sit quietly' until the game had concluded.

"No fair!  I wanna eat something too!"  Aqua thought, tormented by all the wonderful smells assualting her nose.  "I can still taste that slimey... stuff in my mouth.  I'm hungry!"

After a couple minutes of eating her own food, Wiz looked over to the blue haired girl and noticed that she wasn't eating anything.  "You should get something to eat too, Aqua-sama."  She suggested and while she knew she could order Aqua to do whatever she wanted right now, she hadn't realized that the magic binding the water goddess deemed almost all of her words as orders.

Wasting no time, Aqua willed some of her favorite foods and the most expensive wines she could think of, hoping to at the very least temporarily forget her current circumstances while stuffing her face.

Another couple minutes passed of the girls feasting before a gentle pulsed rippled through the room, followed shortly after be another.

"What was that?"  Chris asked, looking around to see if anything changed.

"I am not sure, perhaps Eris as altered this place in some way."  Darkness replied, getting up and looking at the curtained exit.  "Eris?  Are you there?"  She called.

"Don't come out!"  Their host's voice called back with a sense of urgency.  "You're protected while in the game room, but the air here isn't the same as where you're from.  I'll be there in just a moment."

"She really went through a lot of trouble just to play games with random strangers."  Chris commented.  She laid back on the bar counter, finished with her meal, as it vanished.

"Don't forget she wants to keep some as 'pets'."  Megumin said.

"What do you think she'd do with them?"  Chris asked.

Megumin hugged her shoulders and shuddered at the thought, Eris not even trying to hide the fact that she wanted her as a pet.  "I'd rather not think about it, but if I had to guess..."  Her gaze slowly drifted to the table where they played, the cards still there.

"Wiz, do you think you could get Aqua to carry us back?"  Darkness asked as everyone seemed to be finished their meals.

"Okay.  Aqua-sama, could you please carry Darkness-san and Chris-san back to the table?"  She asked.  The blue haired goddess did as she was asked and carried the shrunken Crusader and Theif back to the game table.  "Megumin-san, could I ask you to help me back to my seat?  I'd rather not give Aqua-sama anymore reason to hate me after the game."

"Sure."  The young crimson demon replied, picking up the tiny Lich and carrying her to her seat.

"Everyone ready for round two then?"  Eris asked entering the room.  "Before we begin, I should inform you all that I have added two new spells to the game room."  Waving her hand, Eris created translucent magical script to appear before each player outlining the new rules.  "Basically all they do is make you more comfortable with playing the special cards, but since I technically changed the rules part way, if anyone wants to withdraw from the game now you are free to do so."

"I'm more or less okay with these, it would be easy to see if anyone had malicous intent regardless."  Chris reasoned after reading the new rules.

"True.  We knew the nature of the cards before we initally began playing as well, so we knew what was in store for us."  Darkness agreed.

"I suppose, but now that I think about it, isn't Megumin a little young for these kind of games?"  Wiz asked.  "I mean, some of the cards are very... adult."  She added, blushing.

"How old is she?"  Eris asked in return.

"I am old enough, 14 is basically an adult for Crimson Demons."  The young Arch-Wizard said, puffing her cheeks and crossing her arms in defiance, though her tone was anything but confident.

"Really?  I could have sworn it was the same as the rest of humanity."  Chris teased, seeing through the obvious lie.

"Well here human adulthood is generally 15...ish."  Eris commented plainly.  "Basically if your old enough to know how to take care of yourself and work, you're an adult."

"No seriously, I think I might just stay here."  Megumin replied deadpan serious.

End Notes:

Like I mentioned in the last chapter, not much here because it is inbetween rounds.  Things will be more interesting in the next chapter, I promise!

Of all the Luck by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/18/17]

Tags for this chapter include:

Breast, Nipple, Futanari

 

It's time for Round 2 to begin!

"No seriously, I think I might just stay here."  Megumin replied deadpan serious after hearing that in Eris' world she is considered a full-fledged adult.

"Seriously!?"  Eris asked excitedly, her eyes beaming with joy.  "I could make her mine, all mine!"

"No she is not, and even if she is an adult here that doesn't change the fact that back in our world she's still underaged."  Wiz stated in defiance.

"'When in Rome, do as the Romans do'."  Eris replied.

"What does that mean?  Where is this 'Rome'?"  Wiz asked confused.

"Don't really know, I heard it when I was out hopping dimensions once."  Eris explained.  "Basically it means that regardless of your own thoughts if something is normal or part of the law in a country you're visiting you shouldn't oppose it."

"True enough, I believe Eris is right, Wiz."  Darkness said, though she was reluctant to do so.

"I suppose..."  The brown haired undead conceded.

"Great, then if everyone is ready, let's start the second round!"  The hostess announced in a chipper tone, pressing the button to summon a new deck.  "I think it's more exciting to know what's available, so I'll leave the list of cards in the deck up."  She added, quickly shuffling and dealing the cards.

The list that was still floating above the middle of the table flickered and the contents changed in an instant.  Of the two columns the one on the left remained unchanged, just containing the numbers 1 - 10.  It was the right column that everyone was interested in.

Freedom
Freedom
Pet for the Round
Cock Vore
Unbirth
Grow
Transformation for the Round
WILD CARD
Nipple Vore
Anal Vore

"Cards are dealt, you girls know what to do."  Eris said, looking at the 9, 4, and 3 in her hand.

"I got 'C-c-cock Vore', 'Transformation for the Round', and a 9... no match."  Megumin thought and while the image on the 'Cock Vore' card was embarrassing to look at, Wiz and Eris sporting the real things wasn't much better.  "Nothing."

"6-5-'Nipple Vore'."  Darkness thought was she looked at her cards.  "Also no matches."

Wiz took stock of the cards she had gotten, a 'Transformation for the Round', 'Grow' and 2.  "Same."  She voiced, slightly disappointed.  "There are 'Freedom' cards, maybe I can get rid of this horrible thing this round."

"Let's see what I got."  Chris said, looking at her hand.  "Holy Eris!  'Unbirth', 'Freedom' and a 'WILD CARD'.  I can work with this."  She thought, happy that her luck seemed to be turning around.  "No matches."

"Nothing yet?"  Eris asked, seeing that nobody got any matches this time.  "Well no matter, just to summarize last round, Darkness is leading with 6 pairs.  Also, Both Wiz and myself are under the effect of 'Futanari' cards and Darkness, Wiz and Chris are all shrunk to various degrees.  Aqua is currently Wiz's pet, but is still eligible as either a target or recipient for any effect."  She paused for a moment to look at each of the players.  "So, without further delay, let's play!"  Eris said, drawing a card from the deck.  "Oh, I unofficially did this to Aqua but 'Cock Vore', eh?  Always fun."  She giggled as she remembered shoving Aqua as far as she could into Wiz's tight slit.  "Go Megumin."

"I'm not really interested in the cards this round, but I got to catch up to Darkness."  The crimson eyed girl thought as she took her turn.  "Not that this will help..."  Looking at the 'Anal Vore' card she got, Megumin sighed in disappointment.  "No match, your turn Darkness."

"Right."  Darkness replied, drawing her card.  "A 'Freedom' card.  Though I could use this on Aqua to get her back in the game, I think getting rid of Wiz's manhood would be much better."  "Also no match."

"Alright, here goes nothing."  Wiz said, summoning a 'Breast Vore' card to her.  "Nothing for me either."

"Well let's see what I get then."  Chris said, grabbing a card for herself.  "8?  Come on, my luck stat is one of my highest, I should be winning this kind of game?"

"Nothing?  Here, let me see if I can get one of those to work."  Eris teased, claiming the 'WILD CARD' Chris had for herself.  "Oh this is a good one, promise I'll put it to good use."

"Did my luck plummet or something?"  The foot tall thief muttered under her breath.

"You may not feel the hand of Lady Luck on your side, Chris, but I do."  Megumin stated, drawing a card.  Looking at the '1' she drew the young crimson demon was slightly disappointed that it didn't go with anything in her hand, especially after what she just said.  "Yes, everything is beginning to fall into place, go Darkness."

"Alright, I believe I shall claim a card from you this turn Wiz."  Darkness announced, a card teleporting from Wiz's hand to her own.  "Oh, it's a match."  The blonde Crusader said, revealing her two 'Nipple Vore' cards.

"So, who gets a tour of whose chest?"  Chris asked.

"While I know I said I would be more than willing to be that target of the 'Vore' cards, I think I'll be the recipient this time."  Darkness answered with a mischievous grin.  "As far as who, if it is okay with Wiz, I think Aqua would be an ideal target."

"No, no, no..."  Dread never too far from her mind began creeping back as Aqua looked fearfully at Darkness.

"Yes, I think you're right."  Megumin agreed, obviously still holding a bit of a grudge from getting crushed by Aqua's chest.

"May I, Wiz?"  Darkness asked, looking to the brown haired Lich.

"You damn Lich!  Don't let her do it!  I swear if you do I will take my time and slowly purify you when we get back!"  Aqua threatened, really not liking the flow of the conversation.

"Eris-san did say she is still a viable target, so I don't have a right to stop you."  Wiz replied.  "Just try to go easy on her, Darkness-san."

"YOU BITCH!"  The water deity cursed, abandoned to her tormentor.

"I shall try."  Darkness said, looking to Aqua.  "Then, I shall accept Aqua into my bosom."  "Normally it is I whom would be tormented and humiliated, but to inflict such deeds upon another."  As the magic ran it's course, shrinking Aqua to an appropriate size and transporting her to Darkness, the noble Crusader couldn't help but contemplate what she was about to do.  Her cheeks flushed red and her breathing began to come heavy as she looked down at tiny Aqua in her hand, less than a spec to a regular sized person.  Without wasting a moment, Darkness uncovered her massive mammories and brought the little boob snack before her nipple.

"No!  Darkness, please!"  Aqua screamed in terror (mentally) as she watched the giant teat before her swell in anticipation of its first ever meal.  "This isn't normal!  This isn't right!"  She continued as Darkness pulled at her nipple a bit and a small opening began to form.

"Don't worry, dear Aqua."  Megumin teased, smiling satisfactorily as Darkness brought the diminutive goddess closer and closer to her nipple.  "Darkness' chest fat trumps even yours, so this should be good for you."

"Well she's not saying anything, so she must not think it's too bad."  Wiz pondered aloud as Aqua's face made contact with her devourer.

"I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING YOU BITCH!"  The blue haired girl cursed as the orifice stretched just enough to tightly accept her head inside in one fluid motion.  The pressure was nigh unbearable as Aqua entered the bosom of the Crusader, and it didn't let up even for a moment.  From her perspective she was forced inch by agonizing inch deeper into a fleshy, tight, wet canal and she didn't want to think what exactly was soaking her.

A moan of pleasure slipped from Darkness' lips, and the tense face her made as she tried to forcefully enter Aqua into her breast relaxed after the little goddess' head popped through the threshold.  "This isn't so bad."  She said, her thoughts devolving into pleasure as she fed more and more of Aqua to her breast.

It took a couple tries for the opening to stretch over her shoulders, but after that it was pretty smooth sailing until Darkness got to her waist.  Aqua clenched in pain as the pressure from the nipple intensified exponentially and grind side to side.  "Is she playing with me like some TOY!?"  The water goddess thought, imagining Darkness pinching and twisting her own nipples.  Though the passage inside Darkess' breast was already tight to the point of breaking bones, not that the magical protection would allow her bones to actually break, it suddenly constricted even further as she felt Darkness pulling on her breast and then expand was she pushed her further in.  Only Aqua's legs from the knee down were left exposed, but the blonde Crusader made short work of that and everyone at the table watched with varying levels of glee as Aqua's feet disappeared into Darkness' endowments.

End Notes:

Not much to say hear, other than as also thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.  Please leave a review of what you liked, didn't like or improvements I could make.  Until next time!

Anatomy of Women and Men by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/28/17]

Here's what to expect in the following chapter:

Breast, Futanari, Insertion

 

There's a little fun for everyone as the second round continues.

"I wonder how she feels."  Chris thought aloud as Darkness bounced her breast a couple timesin her hand.  She had just finished inserting Aqua into her nipple as required by the 'Nipple Vore' card she got but quickly covered herself once more but not donning her chest plate.

"I could always show you."  Eris teased.

"I'll take a pass on that, make sure you enjoy her stay Darkness."  She said.

"I am."  Darkness replied, the bliss apparent on her face.  "She isn't moving at all so all I feel is a foreign object within my bosom."  She stated poking at the spot she could feel Aqua.

"Perhaps it is too tight for her to move?"  Wiz suggested.  "Or she doesn't want to move.  Aqua-sama can throw quite the fit if she wants to you know.  That she isn't-"

"Ahhn~"  Darkness interrupted as suddenly the tiny prisoner in her massive breast fought as hard as she could to escape.  "She started moving all of a sudden... feels good..."

"I suppose it's my turn then."  The compassionate Lich said, looking to the Chivalrous Thief.  "I'm sorry Chris-san, but I want one of your cards."  She said, teleporting a 'Freedom' card from Chris' hand to her own.  "No pairs, sadly."

"Right, well let's see if I can get my card back."  Chris stated, calling a card from Eris' hand to her own.  "'Cock Vore'!?  I do not want to end up in one of their penises."  She thought in horror looking at the card.  "No luck... today is not my day."  She sighed.

Despite the dejected girl to her right, Eris took her turn, drawing a card from the deck and grinned ear to ear when she looked at it.  "Cheer up Chris, you're lucky enough to not be my target this time, so that's something."  Eris conforted, revealing her matched pair of 'WILD CARD's.  "While it would have been interesting to see which card you'd replicate, I am still limited in my selection, to keep things fair."  Everyone else breathed a sigh of relief, happy to know the restrictions of the permanent cards were still in effect.  "But, since Darkness was kind enough to give me this little guy here, I think I'll give him a little treat."  She further explained, standing on her chair and shaking her hips from side to side, causing her bulging member to bounce and sway.

"You can't mean..."  Darkness began to ask, her mind quickly being overwhelmed by dozens of humiliating sexual torments.

"Oh but I do, dear Darkness."  Eris confirmed with a mischievous smile as her cards transformed into 'Cock Vore' cards.  "But who to choose?"  She pondered.  "Well, I already told Chris she was safe and I think Aqua has seen enough of the inside of a penis for today, and is currently occupied."

"Her tantrum seems to be dying down."  Darkness reported, bouncing the boob in her hand.  "Come on Aqua, keep going until the end."

"I'm actually quite enjoying this, so as thanks Darkness is safe."  Eris continued to eliminate potential targets, leaving only two very worried Arch-Wizards.  "No, the game is still young, so Megumin will have to wait, which means I'm gonna gobble Wiz up with my chubby here!"  She said excitedly, holding out her hand.

Before she could do anything, Wiz was pulled into Eris grip.  She looked up to the gleeful face of the sorceress and as much as she wanted to protest and beg she knew there was nothing she could do to stop her.  "Eris-sama, I don't suppose my protesting will stop this, will it?"

"Sorry sweetie, but I had to choose somebody."  Eris answered, honestly feeling bad for the tiny Lich.  "Are you sure you're a Lich?  I mean I accepted it when you claimed to be one and all, also I can sense it, but you are way too pure to be an undead."

"Yes, while I am a Lich, I too still consider my heart human at the very least."  Wiz replied smiling weakly as she felt her feet touch the head of Eris' shaft.

"If it's any consolation, you won't be in there long."  The sorceress said as she slid Wiz's feet into the tight opening.  "Ah!  And you feel wonderful."

"That doesn't make me particularly happy."  Wiz said as she could feel her legs slipping further and further into the massive phallus.  She was already up to her knees and her long skirt began spreading out over the head.  By the time Eris had inserted her to her waist, Wiz's consumed legs were drenched in a warm liquid that trickled out passed, slowly dripping over the glans and soaking her skirt.  Inch by inch Wiz was pushed deeper into the fleshy confines, her dress slowly being removed in the process.

"Those are going to be a little difficult at this pace..."  Eris commented as she felt the underside of Wiz's massive breasts touch her head.  "Take a deep breath, not that you need it."  She instructed, pulling Wiz back out up to her belly button before swiftly jamming the brunette almost completely inside, only her arms protruding from the sleeves of the now empty dress.  "Oh my!  That is good, just a little more."  With one final push, Wiz's hands disappear into Eris' dick, her dress now soaked in per-cum and left behind.

Inside Eris's male genital, the lone naked Lich was held in place.  There was no room for her to wiggle as she continued to slide deeper into her temporary prison.  An intense heat emanated from all around her, comforting her with periodic pulses as blood pumped through.  "Is this what is was like for Aqua-sama?"  She thought as she found herself oddly relaxed, closing her eyes.  A small smile formed on her lips as she unconsciously tried to lower her arms which caused the already tight tube of dick flesh to constrict even tighter.  A small bit of air was forced from her lungs and as it escaped from her lips, a bit of liquid flowing passed her entered her mouth.  "What a strong, odd taste."  Wiz took a couple seconds to thoroughly taste the liquid before swallowing.  "Ah, I think I'm also..."  The pleasurable sensation of her own member rubbing against Eris' inner penis told her she was becoming erect as it slowly poked up through her breasts and the head poked at her mouth.  She could also feel a warmth building in her lady crotch, though being completely soaked in precum made it difficult to assess how wet she had become.

Eris fell back into her seat as she finished swallowing the brown haired Lich with her cock, rubbing the shaft softly and slowly as the rather large bulge traveled down the length.  "Hey look girls," she said, thrusting her dick to poke over the table displaying Wiz's purple dress, "she's all dressed up and ready for some fun."

"How's she doing?"  Chris asked.

"Very... pleasingly."  Eris announced, letting out a long sigh of relief.  "You don't have to rush Megumin, I like this as is."

"Oh right, it's my turn."  Megumin said, her gaze previously locked on the silhouette of Wiz bulging out from Eris' penis.  She drew a 'Unbirth' card, nothing in her hand matched.  "Go Darkness."  She said, as her gaze slowly drifted back to Eris who was poking at Wiz and guiding her deeper still.

Before the blonde Crusader could take her turn she felt her bosom guest disappear, the blue haired former-goddess reappearing in Wiz's currently unused seat.  Her form slumped against the chair, obviously exhausted from what she had just endured.

"I'm back...  I swear, I'll get that stupid undead yet."  Aqua thought as she looked to the table only to see the undead in question absent.

"She right here Aqua dearest."  Eris informed Aqua, showing off her meat rod wearing Wiz's dress.  "Though sadly not for long."

"Ha!  Serves you right Lich.  Maybe this day isn't so bad after all."  The water deity thought.

"As sad as I am that Aqua got out, we are still playing."  Megumin said.

"Well then, I shall help myself to one of your cards then, Megumin."  Darkness stated, though the young crimson demon didn't seem to notice as the 'Anal Vore' card she held teleported to the blonde Crusader.  "No matches, I guess that means we skip Wiz and it is now your turn Chris."

"Wow, with both Aqua and Wiz out the turns are really short."  The silver haired girl commented as she began reaching to draw a card from the deck.  She stopped, however, when she noticed that Megumin was completely oblivious to the game, distracted by what was going on with Eris' schlong.  "Oh, if I ignore such an easy mark I don't think I could call myself a Thief."  She thought was she designated and took claim of one of Megumin's cards.  She couldn't help but smile when she saw what card she had gotten.  "Megumin, you know if you're that interested in Eris' man piece I'm sure she'd let you play with it."  She said, calling attention to the Arch-Wizard's stare.

"What?  Really?"  Eris asked, herself to involved with her own pleasure to notice.  Her gaze shot up and make eye contact with Megumin for only a split instant before she quickly looked away.

"I-I'm not interested."  The black haired girl denied, looking to the ceiling but stealing glances at the pulsating rod standing tall between the sorceress' legs.  "I was just a little concerned about Wiz is all."

"Awww, are you sure?"  Eris asked in disappointment as she began swaying her cock from side to side, Wiz's form very close to the base of the shaft.  "Go ahead and see for yourself."

"Or better yet..."  Chris interjected, holding up two 'Cock Vore' cards.  The polar opposite reactions from both Eris and Megumin were priceless, the utter and intense joy and dread respectively.

"You... you wouldn't."  Megumin said shaking her head in equal part fear and denial.

End Notes:

And another chapter down.  Not too much here but hopefully it's enough to satisfy eveyone.  I'm currently really happy I've stock piled some of these chapters because I wasn't able to write as much as I would have liked over the last week, but I think I have smooth sailing ahead.

Anyway, rambling aside, please leave a reveiw and I hope to see you all next time!

Inner Demon by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[05/02/17]

In this chapter you will find:

Futanari, Insertion, FF/f... so basiccally more of the same.

 

Chris helps alleviate Megumin of any concerns she might have on Wiz's current perdicament.

"Wouldn't what?  If you are so concerned about Wiz I thought you might want to take a look for yourself."  Chris confirmed smiling having just paired two 'Cock Vore' cards.  "You know, Eris can shove you in her penis and all that."  At her command, Chris' cards activated and Megumin was instantly shrunk and transported to Eris' waiting hands.

For her part, Eris beamed at her tiny temporary toy a smile of pure joy then looked over to the Chivalrous Thief.  "Oh, thank you Chris!  You're the best!"  She exclaimed, jumping over to and hugging the one foot tall girl.

"Darkness seems a little disappointed, but she was staring rather intently."  Chris replied, glancing over to Darkness' pouting face.

"I was not!"  The tiny crimson demon protested from within Eris' grasp.

"Hey, want to put her in for me?"  The sorceress ask, releasing Chris and dangling Megumin in front of her.  "It'll be fun."

For only a brief moment, Chris thought about turning down the offer.  She was about to see Megumin disappear, much like Wiz did earlier, into a girl's penis.  However, perhaps it was the nature of the game, the new magical effects Eris added, or something else entirely that caused a devilish smile to cross her face as she quickly grabbed Megumin from Eris' fingers.  "Oh, this will be more than just 'fun'."  As Chris agreed, Eris shrunk to match her in height.  "What just happened?"

"Well the whole point of the game is to have fun, so there are some liberties and allowances in the effects of the card's effects."  Eris explained, laying back on the table with a mischievous grin.  "Once you're done I'll return to normal."

Satisfied with her answer, Chris brought Megumin up to her mouth and inserted the young Arch-Wizard, leaving only her head and upper torso visible with her arms pinned to her sides, while she lowered her head towards the waiting flesh rod between Eris' legs.

"Chris, can we talk abou-"  Megumin tried to reason as all she could see was an eager penis drooling with precum about to happily accept her into its tight hole.  She watched as Chris firmly grabbed the phallus with one hand, heard the moan of pleasure that slipped from Eris' lips at contacts and could feel Chris' tongue caressing and violating her.  "No... wai-"  Before she could protest further, Chris forced Megumin's head into the tiny opening in one fluid motion.

Eris jumped a bit as she felt her tiny guest enter, which brought her soft glans up to brush against Chris' plump lips.  The silver haired Thief giggled, taking the opportunity to kiss the head of Eris' cock.  The Sorceress almost lost control of herself as she quickly grabbed the back of Chris' head, but caught herself just as she was about the thrust forward.  The next thing she felt was Chris' lips tightly spreading across her penis, taking it into her mouth as she used her tongue to shove Megumin deeper.

Lost in the pleasurable feeling, Eris wasn't able to stop her hips was they surged forward very slowly, allowing her to savor the dual sensations.  Chris didn't fight it, slowly and masterfully taking the whole length of Eris' cock and savoring every drop of pre-cum that poured into her mouth.  After waiting a few moments Chris began to pull her head back slowly, taking time to play with the twitching member on its way out.  She stopped long enough to probe the tip of the head, ensuring Megumin was safely tucked inside before fully pulling the dick out of her mouth.

Megumin didn't take nearly as much pleasure in this as Eris and Chris did.  Her modest breasts, butt and crotch were violated by a giant tongue, she was greeted to a mouthful of the liquid Eris was leaking upon entry and it felt like the life was being squeezed out of her.  When she was waist deep into her confinement, her face was greeted by two outstretched hands which helped guide her further down.  Soon, the familiar face of the shy, timid Lich came into view, and though the expression she wore was foreign to the young crimson demon she was still happy to see her.

"Wiz!  Are you alright?  I was worried about you."  She said as their faces drew closer and closer, she could feel that only her feet were yet to enter.

"Ah, Megumin-san...  What are you... doing here?"  Wiz asked.

"Chris got me with a 'Cock Vore' card too."  Megumin replied, their noses touching as her toes were finally  trapped.

"Oh, well it's a bit tight at first but it'll not so bad when you get use to-"  Wiz tried to comfort Megumin but was abruptly cut off as a final nudge from the outside pushed the two girls faces together, their lips pressing against the other's.

"Sorry Wiz."  Megumin apologized, unable to pulled away and break the forced lip lock.

"Oh... No... I can't."  The Lich thought, the sensation of Megumin's delicate lips pressing against her own robbing her of her senses.  "I'm sorry, Megumin-san."

Unable to back away from Wiz and arms trapped by her sides, Megumin was defenseless as Wiz assaulted her lips with her own.  "WIZ!?"  She thought was she tried to keep her mouth shut, but Wiz's tongue was able to slip through.  The mixture of liquids in her mouth quickly eroded any will she had left to fight, and within moments she was actively participating in the passionate kiss, which ended far too quickly as Wiz vanished.

Appearing back on the table in front of Aqua, Wiz sat still in a slight daze, her thoughts slowly coming back to her.  She was perfectly clean and dry, fully dressed as if the past few minutes hadn't even happened.  "What?  I'm back?"  Blinking a couple times, the Lich shook her head to clear the daze.  "Megumin-san...!"  Suddenly she remembered the last few moments of her time in Eris' male genital and turned beet red.  "What was I thinking?  Why would I do something like that to Megumin-san?"

"Welcome back, Wiz."  Chris greeted from her side of the table, sitting in front of her now too big chair.  "Did you see Megumin on your way out?"  She giggled.

"She's a real squirmer."  Eris stated from her seat, back to full size as she petted the bulge in her dick where the young Arch-Wizard was.  "More so than you."

"Yes..."  It was the only reply Wiz could think of as the strength of her arms gave out and she fell to her back.

"Are you well enough to continue, Wiz?"  Darkness asked.

"I am a bit tired, but should be fine.  Thank you, Darkness-san."  She replied, turning her head to favor the Crusader a sheepish smile.  "I'm glad you are alright too, Aqua-sama."

Still unable to speak, Aqua responded to Wiz's kindness by pouting and turning away from the brown haired girl.

"Right, well it's your turn Eris."  Chris said, getting the game back on track.

"What are you talking about?"  Eris asked, holding up a card in her hand.  "I went when I felt Wiz exit from my meat rod here."  Disappointed by the '6' she drew, Eris looked to Darkness.  "And since Megumin skips her turn to enjoy the same pleasure Wiz did, it's your turn Darkness."

"Indeed."  The blonde replied, drawing a 'Pet for the Round' card.  "That's it for me, your turn Wiz."

"Aqua-sama, could you draw a card for me please?  I'm still too tired to sit up."  The powerful Arch-Wizard requested.

"Yeah right bitch!  Why should I play for you?"  Though the water deity thoughts were defiant, her body obediently retrieved a card from the deck.  "DAMN IT ALL!"

"Thank you, Aqua-sama."  Wiz said, taking the 'Freedom' card from her temporary pet.  "Ah, a pair!"  She exclaimed, holding up her two cards.

"Oh, getting rid of your excitable friend there then?"  Eris asked, pointing to the semi-erect penis slow receding back into her shirt.

"Not this time, I will return Darkness-san to her normal height."  Wiz replied, smiling as her cards did her bidding and removed the 'Shrink' effect on the tiny Crusader.

"Such a nice Lich."  Eris stated, still slightly surprised by Wiz's mannerisms.

"I thank you Wiz, I shall return the favor as quickly as possible."  Darkness said.

"Okay, my turn."  Chris said, drawing an '8'.  "Sweet, it's just a number pair, but a pair nonetheless."

"So, that makes it my turn then?"  Eirs asked slightly disappointed as she felt Megumin vanish from her penis.  "Oh well, it was fun while it lasted."  She smiled to the young crimson demon sitting to her left who was still in a haze of unorganized thoughts.

"Was it that good Megumin?"  Chris teased, smiling innocently at the condition of her friend.

"Be forewarned..."  The black haired girl quietly replied as she slowly regained her senses.  "You have incurred the ire of a powerful rival... and I shall see this favor repaid."

"Well then, let's get some goodies, shall we?"  Eris said, drawing a '3' from the deck.  "Like you Chris, a pair of numbers and nothing else.  Your turn Megumin."

Still mentally and physically exhausted from her trip into Eris' bulging member, Megumin could barely muster the strength to reach for the deck and draw her card.  Slowly she raised her arm to look at her new card and what she saw instilled her with renewed vigor as she eyes lit up.  "Ku-fu-fu, as the law of the universe states, those that cast misfortune on other shall invariably invite misfortune upon themselves."  She said, looking at the silver haired Thief.

End Notes:

Not much  to say this time.  Thanks as always for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!  Please leave a review on any comments and/or concerns you might have, I would love to hear from you all.  Until next time!

Demon Interior by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[05/16/17]

Expect to find in the following:

Unbirth... I guess that's it.

 

With the experience Chris put her through fresh in her mind, Megumin waits for the perfect oppertunity to take her revenge.

"Heh-heh, I-I was just playing, Megumin."  Chris quickly said, trying to excuse herself for sending the black haired girl down Eris' penis urethra.  "I mean, I had to choose someone... Besides, this is all just for fun, right?"

"Which is why, just for fun, I am targeting you with this next pair."  Megumin agrees, smiling sweetly setting two 'Unbirth' cards on the table.

"Aww, that seems like it would be fun..."  Eris pouted.

"You can't be serious."  Chris said in complete denial.

"Megumin-san, are you sure about this."  Wiz quickly interjected.  "Do you really want to lose 'it' using Chris?"

"Oh don't worry about that."  Eris commented.  "One of the many enchantments permeating the room increases one's elasticity, so nothing should tear."

"While that is reassuring, this will be your first time, correct?"  Darkness speculated, looking to Megumin.

"True, but right now there is only one thing I want to consider."  The young crimson demon state, again beaming a smile at her target.

"What would that be then?"  Chris asked nervously.

"Whether I should shove you in myself or have you crawl in."  Megumin answered, standing and removing her panties.  "Which would you prefer?"

"Neither?"  She knew it was futile, but still Chris hoped Megumin would change her mind.

Sitting back in her chair, Megumin thought it over for a few moments before decided.  "I know, we'll split the difference.  You crawl halfway in and I'll push you the rest of the way."

Before another word in protest could be uttered, Megumin's card lit up and flew at Chris.  The first struck her in the chest and instantly shrinking her to about an inch tall, while the second caught her as she fell and flew her under the table and inside Megumin's skirt.  Boxed in by the Arch-Wizard's slender thighs on either side and skirt spanning the gulf between them overhead, the tiny Thief's options were either the exit behind her which led to a massive drop, or the entrance to Megumin in front of her.

"Damn it all, why me?"  Chris asked, not wanting to advance.  She could already smell the heavy odor coming from the giant snatch ahead.

As if on cue, two sets of fingers curled around the hem on the skirt, retracting the ceiling to reveal Megumin smiling down as her.  Looking at the tiny person standing between her legs Megumin shifted her posture to spread her legs a bit further apart, allowing easier access to her lady bits before motioning for Chris to advance saying only a single word.  "Karma."

Sighing and hanging her head, Chris progressed steadily towards Megumin's most private part.  Megumin had kept herself clean shaven apparently and her outer labia were still plump, concealing all but the most developed portions of her inner folds.  Wordlessly the gigantic teen reach down and spread her her love tunnel open, revealing a healthy pink maw with a perky bud sticking out at the top.

"Whenever you're ready, but you may want to hurry."  Megumin said with a giggle.  "You're holding up the game."

"I can't believe I'm about to do this."  Chris sighed, reaching forward and touching the glistening flesh.  Megumin was most definitely 'ready', but whether this was current excitement of what was about to happen or residual from what she just experienced the Chivalrous Thief may never know.  Megumin rolled her hips forward, bringing the opening of her pussy face to face with Chris.  Reluctantly, Chris slowly slid one arm passed the threshold and into the warm, wet abyss that waited.  The walls inside snugly held her arm in place, she instinctively tried to pull back and nearly lost her glove in the process.  Knowing that the only way to get this over with fast was to proceed however, the silver haired girl plunged her other hand in and stretched the hole open to allow her head passage.

The sensation of having another touch her in such a place odd to her, Megumin flinched for a moment, tensing up when she felt Chris' tiny arms open her up.  The motion knocked the tiny Thief off balance, stumbling forward as the giant womanhood recoiled.  Just as Chris steadied her stance, Megumin relaxed allowing her body to slide back which caused her tiny toy to slip deeper into her.  With her arms losing their grip on the slick, undulating walls around her Chris found her upper torso submerged in Megumin, the entrance tightly hugging her chest.  "She's obviously sensitive but still, how am I supposed to do anything now?"  Chris thought as she tried to pull herself further in, but with her arms unable to really move and her feet unable to reach the chair anymore all of her struggling was in vain.

Megumin giggled and clenched her muscles when she felt the miniscule movements of Chris.  "Come on Chris, you're not even close to half yet."  She encouraged looking down and seeing the predicament the mini-thief was in.  "Oh, well I guess you can't help it.  Fine, I'll help you out."  She sighed with a coy smile, standing and quickly sliding her black panties back on.  For good measure the young Arch-Wizard pulled her undergarments tight, wedging the material into her skin which assisted Chris' progression.  Now only a tiny bump indicating two feet wiggled from beneath the thin fabric remained, but with a simple poke Megumin was able to quickly deal with it.  "Oh, a girl could get use to this."  She said, sitting back down and patting her pussy a couple times.  "Wiz, you've got full control over Aqua, you should give it a try."

"WHAT!?"  Aqua thought in terror.  "NO WAY!  If that Lich so much as tries to put me anywhere near ANY part of her body, so help me..."

"I think I'll pass on that, Megumin-san."  Wiz replied politely, smiling up to her water goddess pet.  "I wouldn't do such a thing to Aqua-sama."

"Lucky her then."  Eris said, licking her lips.  "She'd be serving as a little goddess candy right now if I had gotten her... the taste of divinity is so... divine."  She added, wiping a bit of drool from the corner of her mouth.

"It is my turn now, yes?"  Darkness asked, trying to get the game back on track.  Drawing from the deck she saw that he got an 'Anal Vore' card, which sadly meant no pairs.  "Your turn Wiz."

"Right."  The brown haired Lich said, drawing a '2' from the deck.  "Just a numbered pair.  Eris-sama, it's your turn."

"Almost time for your guest to leave, Megumin."  Eris teased, drawing a '7'.

"She didn't move much, but it still felt good."  Megumin stated, feeling Chris disappear from inside her and reappear across the table, still only a foot tall.

"Well I could go the rest of my days never doing that again."  The silver haired girl said, shaking as though to fling some invisible liquid off her.

"And I could go the rest of my days with you in there."  Megumin replied smiling as she drew a 'Freedom' card.  "Or at least someone, it doesn't have to be you."

"Oh, I know what you mean."  Eris agreed, looking to Megumin.  "Squirmers are the best, but even just having someone in there can make every step just that much more satisfying."

"I suppose we'll just have to take your word on that."  Darkness said, taking her turn and drawing the 'Anal Vore' card to pair with the one she took from Megumin.  Revealing her cards Darkness stole a glance at Aqua before letting out a small sigh.  "While tempting, I think I shall resume my duty and bare my companions burdens."  Her tone and expression betraying her sentiment as a crimson glow blossomed on her cheeks.  "Megumin, how-"

"Darkness."  Eris said quickly, cutting the busty blonde off before she could finish.  "Are you sure this is the best way to 'endure all hardships' of your party?"  She questioned.

"What do you mean, Eris?"  Darkness asked back confused.

"Well think about it."  The powerful sorceress explained.  "Unlike most of the other 'Vore' cards, this card has someone introduce a foreign object into an orifice that isn't use to having things shoved in it."

To the side, Chris cracked a sly smile.  "Yeah, that's right.  Ever been on the receiving end of a 'kancho'?  It's not pleasant."

"Truely?"  Darkness asked shocked.

"Oh yeah, one of the boys in my clan got me once."  Megumin joined in.  "I couldn't sit down for the rest of the day."  She added, rubbing her rump as if to soothe a phantom pain.  "Oh, this will be great, seeing Aqua disappear into Darkness' ass."

"I thank you three from this enlightenment."  Darkness said, not doubting her friends.  "I guess there's nothing to help it," she said, looking to Aqua, "I will just have to..."

"No!!!  Why me!?"  The water deity cried in anguish, scowling at the three instigators.  "Getting shoved into a Lich's penis or into a boob is one thing, but to defile a goddess by forcing her into someplace like THAT!  I'd rather die."  The new found despair setting, Aqua quickly made a choice.  "That's it, if I exclude myself from Eris' magic maybe Darkness will crush me before she has a chance to defile me!"

But just as both Aqua and Darkness were about to finalize their respective decisions, the multi-pastel haired being spoke up.  "Actually Darkness, I hate to say this but... you've already said both your name and Megumin's with the intention of designating a role for each of you."  She clarified.

End Notes:

I almost forgot to post this today.  The english version of Uru's lastest update of Size Matter came out today.

Still, have been writing less and less lately, been doing other things including making giantess themed collages!  Links to galleries should be on my profile, but my new tumblr is definitely the best place to find them, DA's censorship and what not.

Anyway, leave a review if you please and I'll see you all next week!

Dark Places by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[05/23/17]

In the following chapter, there will be:

Enslavement, Futanari, Butt, Insertion, and Breasts (Tiny though they may be)

 

Megumin gets to experience the darkest side of Darkness.

"What?"  Megumin asked as her eyes grew wide and her face went pale, slowly turning to look at Eris.

"What?"  Aqua thought, having been a hair's breadth away from canceling the 'Unbreakable' enchantment on her.  "HA!  Serves you right!"  She thought, elated.

"That is true, very true."  Chris concurred, nodding solemnly with her arms crossed.  "Make me crawl inside your vag and see what happens."

"My apologies, Megumin, but it seems that you shall be entering my rear."  Darkness stated, invoking the magic of her cards.

Before she could even turn to glare at Chris and Eris, Megumin found herself standing on a cushiony surface behind something casting a very large, very foreboding shadow.  Hesitantly she looked up to see the shapely and flawless, exposed backside of the blonde Crusader, her massive hands pulling at either cheek to expose the backdoor set between them.  "The next time I see something like this it better be to shove a lit firecracker in it."  She thought as Darkness lowered herself back onto her seat.  Normally, the young crimson Demon would run for dear life, but she seemed to be paralyzed as part of the spell, only to be moved to make corrections for the eager rosebud to easily swallow its treat.

Darkness gingerly sat back down, waiting for her tiny friend and teammate to make contact with her anus.  "Try not to move Megumin, I'd rather do this in one go."  She requested just a moment before she felt what was probably Megumin's head prod at her backdoor.  Though she was expecting it, the sudden contact forced  her to brown eye to wink.  This combined with a slowly building pressure caused Megumin's head to get swallowed into the busty blonde's backdoor, which in turn drained all strength in her legs.  Darkness' rear slammed down on the seat, drawing the mini Arch-Wizard inside in one fluid motion.  "Ah... sorry Megumin, I wasn't ready."  She apologized, rolling to one side and reaching to the pair of feet sticking out of where she usually disposes of her 'waste'.  "It's a bit painful, but not all too unpleasant."  She thought, using her index finger to finish inserting Megumin into her rectum, initially stopping at the first knuckle but after a moment's thought continued to the second then the third.  Standing once more, Darkness pulled her pants and underwear up, shifting side to side to readjust them, feeling her intestinal wall rub her anal guest.  The sensation was euphoric and when she sat back down continued to fidget, shift her weight and flexing her glutes to feel her insides squeeze the black haired anal toy more.

Locked deep within the track where the remnants of Darkness' meal pass, Megumin was trying her best not to think about what should be coating the slimey, fleshy, squishy tube.  "That bitch!  She shoved me deeper."  While there was definitely a heavy odor about the tight confines of Darkness' rectum, Megumin found it tolerable, though Darkness constantly 'playing' with her was undoubtedly annoying.  She could feel herself being pulled deeper and deeper into the bowels of the blonde Crusader, the undulating walls squeezing and rubbing her all over.  "WIZ!  It's your turn!"  She thought, knowing that getting the game going was the only way out.

Already in the process of taking her turn, Wiz looked as the '10' card she drew.  "No match, your turn Chris-san."

"Right, right, I suppose I can't draw this out forever."  She replied, drawing a card from the deck.  "Oh!  'Pet for the Round'."  She thought, looking over at the list of cards left to pair with more than half of them crossed out.  "Damn, would have been better if I got this earlier... not much of the round left to have some fun..."  "Nothing good, Eris."

"I have to say, I'm super jealous of you right now, Darkness."  Eris said, taking her turn.  "There's so much I want to do with Megumin."  She giggled, as she took a '6' card from the blonde Crusader's hand, pairing it with the one in her hand.  "Are you going to miss her when she gets out?"

"Tis an unfamiliar sensation, but none too unsatisfying..."  She replied, grabbing her lower cheeks and giving them a squeeze.  "Perhaps another time I may revisit such an act."  She concluded, feeling the tiny presence lodged in her rectum vanish.

Once more, Megumin reappeared in her seat, completely exhausted and short of breath.

"Megumin-san, are you alright?"  Wiz asked.

"Let's just keep the game moving."  Megumin replied, reaching up and pulling down the brim of her hat to hide her face.

"Right then."  Darkness agreed, drawing a '5' from the deck.  "A numbered pair, your turn Wiz."

"Okay, then I will take that one."  The tiny Lich said, pointing to one of the cards Eris was holding.  In a flash of purple light the card teleported to her hand, a '9' card to which she had no match.  "Nothing."

"My turn then.  I think I'll grab one of your cards there Darkness."  The silver haired thief announced, as a designated card flew across the table.  Looking at the card Chris couldn't help but smile.  "It won't last long, but I'm claiming Darkness as my pet for the rest of the round!"  She announced, revealing the pair of magical cards.

"Oh, I wanted that one."  Eris pouted.

"My best friend stripping me of my free will and claiming ownership of my being..."  Darkness said under her breath.  "She'll toy with me, abuse me, all to satisfy the jealousy she's kept hidden from me..."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll do all that and more.  Now get over here and massage my shoulders."  Chris ordered, holding out a hand as Darkness was carried by an unseen force, shrank to be palm sized from the foot tall thief and deposited on her shoulder.  "You have a probational minute per shoulder and what I have you do after depends on your performance."  She instructed, lying on her stomach to make her new pet's job just a little easier.

"One minute?  What can I possibly do in one minute?"  Darkness protested, standing in the middle of Chris' back.

"Eris, it's your turn."  Chris said, ignoring the tiny blonde on her back.

"Oh my, I think you're running out of time Darkness."  Eris giggled, drawing a '10' from the diminishing pile of what was once a deck.  "Just a few more cards left."  She motioned for Megumin to take her turn while watching as Darkness scrambled about on Chris' shoulders trying her very best to massage them.

"The elimination of a rival, if even only for a single round, presents a great opportunity to claim her strength for myself."  Megumin said, taking one of the two cards that made up Darkness' hand.  Getting a 'Grow' card, while not a match for anything in her hand, Megumin smiled smugly.  "Merely the beginning of my glorious rise, go Wiz."

"Right."  The purple clad undead said, drawing a '7' from the remaining cards.

"Only two left."  Eris commented, seeing that the round should wrap up within the next few turns.

"So it would seem."  Wiz said, smiling warmly.  "No pairs.  Your turn Chris-san."

"My turn already?"  The silver haired girl asked, trying to enjoy the massage she was getting.  "Alright.  But first, Darkness you did such an adequate job on my shoulders that I'm promoting you."  She stated, reaching back and plucking the diminutive Crusader off her back and sitting up.  "You can massage my breasts to help stimulate growth."  She finished, smiling broadly as she tossed her tiny friend into the tight confines of her chest.

"Isn't it a bit late for you?"  Megumin asked with a sarcastic smirk on her face.

"Hey, I'm still growing!"  Chris defended, instinctively grabbing and squeezing her modest assets together.  "I've grown a millimeter in height this past year, I'll have you know."

"Right.  Well your boobs are definitely done growing."  The black haired crimson demon continued to tease.

"Like you're one to talk.  You're as flat as I was when I was your age, besides..."  Chris broke eye contacts, releasing her chest and looked to the floor as a shade of ruby bloomed on her cheeks.  "I hear it's more effective if you get someone you like to do it."  She said under her breath, not loud enough for anyone to hear.

"What was that?"  Megumin asked, leaning forward to better hear the foot tall woman when Darkness suddenly poked her head out for Chris' top.

"Chris, I can barely move as it is without you squeezing me like that."  The blonde haired woman protested, trying to escape.

"Oh,  you be quiet and get back to work."  Chris said offhandedly, using a single finger to stuff Darkness back into her shirt.  "And don't be afraid to show them some love."

Unlike Wiz, it seemed Chris understood just what kind of control over Darkness she had, as not only did her last sentence stop any further attempt to escape but Darkness enthusiastically made her way to the middle of Chris' right breast.  She quickly latched onto the giant nipple, barely able to fit it in her mouth, as she stretched her arms and leg out as far as she could.  Pressing into the fair skin, Darkness did her very best to hug and caress as much boob flesh as she could while kissing and licking the nipple in her mouth.

"I can't control my body!?  Chris, stop me please!"  The blonde crusader thought as she futilely tried to stop herself.  "Unable to fight back, forced to please my best friend..."  Despite her protests, Darkness' thoughts quickly devolved into lust and humiliation.

"Ahh, that's better."  Chris moaned, looking to the tiny figure doing her best to hug but a single one of her modest breasts.  "Now then, next is this."  She said, taking a card from Megumin's hand, the '9' card.

"Well then, I'll just help myself to this then."  Eris said, claiming a '7' from Wiz.  "Yes, a pair.  Your turn."  She said motioning to Megumin.

"Then I shall claim the last of my vanquished rival's power."  Megumin announced, taking Darkness' last card, 'Freedom'.  Smiling triumphantly, Megumin displayed her two 'Freedom card.  "Ku-fu-fu-fu.  Fate smiling her blinding glory upon me once again, so now I have but one choice to make.  Whose curse shall I lift?"  She said, stroking her chin thoughtfully and looking around the room.

Chris quickly cupped her hand over the boob Darkness was 'massaging', turning to face it away for Megumin.  "It would be a waste to use it on Darkness, this round will likely be over soon."  She reasoned.  "You could always break the 'Shrink' spell on me though."

"As fun as it would be to rain on her parade, Chris is right..."  Megumin thought, turning to Wiz and Aqua.  Wiz sat patiently and politely on the table, her futanari dick flaccid for once, and merely smiled warmly to the young Arch-Wizard, Aqua on the other hand sat composed but Megumin could see the desperation in her eyes.  "I know I'm not targeting Aqua... now if this were a 'Permanency' card that would be another story.  I could free Wiz from one of Aqua's cards.  She's been having to deal with being small and that unruly thing between her legs all game now.  No, wait.  If I'm going to get rid of one of those..."  "I choose the 'Futanari' card on Eris to be dispelled!"  She decided.

"Awww, really?"  Eris asked, standing on her chair as the cards worked their magic.  The bulging phallus, which had remained erect the entire time, slowly began to shrink, getting smaller and smaller until nothing poked out from behind the Sorceress' dress.  "I was just getting use to it too."  She pouted, lifting the hem of her dress to reveal her dickless genital.  "Feels like a lost a good friend... the people I was going to shove him in, the things I would have shoved in him..."

"Sorry Wiz, maybe next time."  Megumin apologized.

"Don't worry about it, Megumin-san."  Wiz quickly replied.  "I'm actually starting to get use to this..."  She added, with a bit of a dejected sigh.

"Wiz is right Megumin."  Chris said, trying to comfort her.  "I'm sure you were the one at the top of both those lists."

"Guilty as charged."  Eris admitted, smiling and playfully sticking out her tongue.

Megumin yelped in surprise, her hands quickly covering her butt and pussy but then alternating between those and her mouth.  "That's right... That was close..."

End Notes:

Slowly getting back into a rhythm of writing stories again, but also still on my collage kick.  Again, if you haven't checked them you there are links on my profile.  They let me write about little fun scenerios that I feel are too shrot to post here, so you'll still get some of my quality writing while you're at it!

Anyway, leave a revieww if you want.  Until next time!

Finishing Strong by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[06/16/17]

The following chapter will subject the characters to the following pleasures:

Butt, Breast, Crush, Entrapment, Transformation, Foot and Footwear

 

While the round may be coming to a close, the girls can't seem to get enough of the fun.

"Okay, well I think I'll return the favor, Eris-san."  Wiz said, taking her turn after Megumin removed the hostess' 'Futanari' card effect.  The brown haired Lich was able to claim a '10' card from the Sorceress.  "Match.  Chris-san."

"We might as well double down then."  Chris said, claiming Eris' last card, a '4'.

Pouting, Eris drew the second last card from the deck.  "You girls stole all my cards."  Obviously she wouldn't be able to make a pair with only one card, so Eris motioned for Megumin to go.

"Then I think I shall help myself to this card if you don't mind Wiz."  Megumin said, plucking her chosen card out of thin air as the games magic transported it to her.  "This place it so amazing!  Eris knows how to set up theatrics."  She thought, making a mental note.  Looking at the card she got, Megumin couldn't contain her exuberance.  Smiling coyly she eyed Aqua's breasts and then looked down at her own.  "Hey, Aqua.  Remember what you said about showing me what properly grown breast are like?"

Aqua said nothing in reply, still under the influence of Wiz's unintentional order to 'sit quietly'.

"Cat got your tongue?"  Megumin asked, she wanted some banter before she had her vengeance.  "You've been uncharacteristically quiet since you're trip down Wiz's... thing there."  She added, blushing as she pointed toward the meat rod bulging from under Wiz's cloths.

"It's because Wiz told she to be 'quiet' until the game was finished."  Chris explained, shifting the tiny mass of Darkness to her left breast.  "I know now that I have a 'pet' myself.  Merely suggesting a course of action is the same as giving an order.  Unless it's phrased as a question, anything you tell her is an order."

"WHAT!?"  Wiz exclaimed, making obvious she wasn't aware of this.  "Aqua-sama, forget that order.  From now on, unless I explicitly say I am ordering you to do something do not consider it an order."

"FINALLY!"  The blue haired goddess said, sighing in relief.  "Took you long enough to notice.  Your brain really must be dead like the rest of you, undead."

"I am really sorry Aqua-sama, please forgive me."  The current holder of the title 'No-Life King' begged.

In an uncharacteristic show of understanding, Aqua merely crossed her arms and turned her head away from Wiz.  "Very well, I shall forgive you, but you must do something for me."  She stated, a crimson blush spreading across her face.

Sitting up, Wiz stared up at Aqua with an innocently confused look on her face.  "What would you like?"  She asked.

"Th-th-that thing I gave you..."  Aqua stuttered, shakily pointing at the Wiz's futanari cock.  "I... I don't, that is to say... please..."  Embarrassed beyond the point of forming coherent sentences, Aqua trailed off unable to articulate her request.

Giving a little smirk, Chris interrupted what Aqua was trying to say.  "I think she wants another ride down your meat tube Wiz."

"What!?"  Aqua asked, flabbergasted.  Her mind raced with a million different thoughts, paralyzing her for a second as she tried to construct a sentence.

That one second delay, however, left her one step behind as Wiz began to speak.  "Aqua-sama, honestly I don't know what you find so appealing about it but I can at least grasp the concept."

"No wait-"  The blue haired deity tried to cut in.

"Aqua-sama, listen until I am finished... that's an order."  Wiz said, remembering that she had to specify that now.  "It's improper to do such things in the presence of others just for the fun of it.  I also understand that you only have until the end of the game before this... thing disappears but I promised that I'd let you go back in sometime before that happened.  You will get to go back in there, but I will be the one to decide when and for how long.  I am sorry, but I don't want you mentioning this topic anymore.  That's an order."

Aqua knew she was going to come to hate hearing those three words. 'That's an order'.  She had tried to tell Wiz she was mistaken, that she didn't want to go anywhere near that obnoxiously large phallus ever again, but now she was banned from mentioning that subject.  "Great... Wiz is the one doing the deed but Chris just screwed me."  She thought, silently hoping Kazuma would humiliate the young thief once more after all of this was over.

"Aqua~"  Megumin called in a singsong voice, catching the water deity's attention.  "I think I'm going to have to ask you to teach me the wonders of having such a large chest again."  She said, laying out a pair of 'Transformation for the Round' cards.

By the time Aqua turned to see what Megumin was talking about, the cards flew from Megumin's hand to the tiny girl, one hovering over her the other sliding under her.  Barely able to even yelp in surprise, the cards snapped together seemingly crushing Aqua between them as they shot back toward Megumin, passing through the black haired girls chest before setting down on her pairs pile.

Instantly Megumin felt a tingle in her chest as she watch her flat chest begin to plump up nicely.  Smilingly ear to ear with pure joy, Megumin continued to watch as her boobs grew more and more, spilling over the top of her shirt before it stretched or ripped.  Moments later, she felt the magic fade, her breast finished growing at a size somewhere between Wiz's and Yunyun's.

"Oh Aqua, you were right."  Megumin said teasingly, grabbing her new assets and massaging them.  "Breasts like these suit me much better, don't you think?"

"Hey!  Watch the hands!"  Aqua tried to yell, but lacking any form of mouth she was unable to communicate.  "For a goddess such as myself to be humiliated so much, it's all that Eris' fault!"

"Okay, now I'm jealous..."  Chris sighed, looking to her own lacking chest.  Her only consolation being the fact that Megumin would return to her washboard self at the end of the round.  "Since Darkness is busy in my boot I guess it's your turn Wiz."

"But I'm not-!"  The busty blonde started to protest, sticking her head out of Chris' shirt before getting grabbed by her master.  Kicking off her left boot, Chris tossed Darkness inside with a smile on her face.

"You are now but don't get too comfortable, you have company."  The silver haired Thief stated, sliding her foot back into her boot, feeling Darkness get overwhelmed and pinned under it.  "Oh this is nice."  She said, reveling in the power.

"Chris-san, isn't that a little mean?"  Wiz asked, taking a '1' card from Megumin as payback for taking her 'Transformation for the Round'.

"Maybe if it was anyone else, but this is Darkness we're talking about."  Chris reasoned, taking a the '9' from Wiz's hand.  "Oh, a pair!"

"I suppose..."  Wiz agreed, remembering how Darkness is.

"Wow these turns feel so short."  Eris commented, drawing the last card from the deck, a '1' card.  "Well seems like the only magic pair left is the 'Grow' cards."

"And it belongs to ME!"  Megumin exclaimed, claiming one of Wiz's cards again.  She had been on a roll these past few turns, getting the 'Freedom' effect and 'Transformation for the Round' back to back, she felt really lucky.  Looking at the card she got, she smiled even more as her revealed triumphantly a pair of 'Grow' cards.

"Holy Eris, Megumin.  How did you do that?"  Chris asked.

Flashing her trademark confident grin, Megumin tugged at the rim of her hat to conceal her face for a moment before throwing her hands up in celebration exclaiming "Coincidence!"  "Make my grow to 50 times my current size!"  She thought in concert with her outburst, hoping the magic would activate at the same time, which it did.

Everyone else at the table watched as Megumin's chair disappeared from under her, the room stretch back behind her and the floor sink to keep her head level with the table as she grew.  To Megumin, everyone got so tiny, she could barely even see Wiz now.

"While not small, you are still adorable Megumin."  Eris said smiling.

"Wow, even without Aqua's help my breasts are easily the biggest now!"  The black haired girl said, bouncing in place with a jubilant expression.

"Well enjoy your time as a giantess while you can, Megumin."  Chris said, switching which boot Darkness was in.  "This round will soon end and the last round will be over before you know it."

"Do you have to be a kill joy?"  Megumin asked, not wanting to hear the obvious right now.

"Who knows Megumin-san, next round you could get a permanency card and stay like that forever."  Wiz said, hoping to raise the giantess' mood.

"While appealing, staying this size would probably prove to be more tedious than it would be worth."  Megumin admitted, playing with her now even bigger breast.  "I hope Aqua can feel this."  She thought, pinching her nipples.

Wiz decided to take a card from Eris this turn, getting a '4'.  "No match, go Chris-san."

"Hold on a sec."  The silver haired girl said, retrieving her pet from her boot.  "Since either this or the next turn will likely end this, I figure I might as well reward Darkness for being such a wonderful pet."  She stated, holding a blissful looking blonde Crusader in her hand.

"She seems happy enough to me."  Megumin commented deadpan.

"Euphoric even."  Eris concurred.

"Yeah, but I had something else in mind, a twist on an old favorite."  Chris said.  "Remember the first round 'Butt Crush'?"  She asked down to her tiny friend.

Cheeks already flush from the wonderfully humiliation she had already endured, Darkness's cheek threatened to catch fire just thinking about being crush by Chris posterior.  With a sparkle in her eyes, Darkness nodded.  "What wonderfully heinous act am I about to be subjected to?"

Not bothering to elaborate further, Chris merely dangled Darkness behind her back and pulled the waistband of her shorts and panties out.  She dropped her friend down the back of her shorts with a smile, trapping her betwixt her soft but firm buns and then sat down crossing her legs.  Chris' grin widened as she felt Darkess' face get pressed up against her backdoor, the sensation sent a shiver up her spine with every breath Darkness took.  "Oh, this is so good!  I control everything even the air she gets to breathe.  Sorry Darkness, but if I get a chance next round you'll be mine forever making me feel like a goddess."  She thought, resisting the urge to shove her friend's head past the threshold and instead took Eris' last card, the '1' she had just drawn.

"If that's how it's going to be..." Eris said, now holding no cards and reaching towards Chris' hand.  "I'll just take one back."  She finished, getting the '4' card instead.

Knowing that Eris wouldn't get a pair, Megumin also reached her now giant hand forward and took the last card in Chris' hand.  "Okay Wiz, I don't think it matters who you take a card from at this point."  She said, realizing that since there were only four cards left in the game and Wiz held two of them that they had to pair with the cards she and Eris held.

"Right, well then thank you Megumin-san."  The brown haired Lich said, taking her '1' to pair with her own.  "I got a pair, but now what happens?"  She asked, setting the two cards aside.

"If you recall, first we finish the round, if you don't mind Chris."  Eris instructed.

"Then I'll just help myself."  The foot tall girl said, taking back her card from the sorceress.

"Great, now we can move on to a..." The hostess said, curling into a ball in her chair before jumping and throwing her limbs out as far as she could stretch them, "FINAL RIGHTS CHALLENGE!!"  She exclaimed, with a 'mild' fanfare of fireworks and glowing letter going off behind her.

"Right, right, right.  So Wiz and I play rock, paper, scissors for the last card?"  Chris asked, looking at the tiny Lich.

"Not this time, I'm thinking of something a bit more... all engaging."  Eris replied with a mischievous smile as she lowered her gaze at Megumin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"  Megumin asked, not liking the look in Eris' eyes.

Giggling, Eris stepped up onto the table as it instantly grew to a massive scale and lowered to be level with the middle of the gigantic Crimson Demon's chest.  "Don't worry Megamin, sweetie, you'll like this one.  Since the round isn't over yet round based cards are still in effect so why don't you rest poor 'Aqua' on the table to give your shoulders a rest?"  She suggested.

"Well now that you mention it..."  Megumin said, reaching up to grab her shoulders.  Hefting each of the massive, soft, warm mounds of tit flesh up with each hand she dropped her endowments to fall on the table top.  "That does feel better."  She sighed.

"Good girl."  Eris praised, turning to Wiz and Chris.  "Now for you two."  Before either girl could ask what she meant they both instantly grew to be equal height but not either's original height.  This action had an unexpected consequence for Chris, though really for Darkness, as at her new size the anal Crusader easily slid into the silver haired thief's rectum.

Stand with a yelp, Chris reached back and felt for Darkness through her clothes which only managed to shove her tiny friend further inside her.  "Oops, I think I just 'swallowed' my pet."

"She'll be fine."  Eris said dismissively.  "Now left or right?"

"Uh, right I guess."  Chris shrugged.

Waving her hand, Eris telekinetically maneuvered Wiz and Chris to now be standing in front of Megumin's left and right breast respectively.  With a new frame of reference, each girl was tall enough to reach up to just under Megumin's areolas.

"The name of the challenge is the 'Boob Deadlift'!!  Whoever can hold their breast up the longest wins!"  Eris announced excitedly.  "Simple right?  Challenge START!"

Neither Wiz nor Chris were ready for such an abrupt start, each trying to get a good hold of Megumin's breast but their fingers and hands sank into the soft, marshmallowy mounds.  Chris was the first to get a good position to lift and had to ignore that all the strain she put into her legs and glutes was causing Darkness to slide deeper into her.  Wiz quickly caught up to Chris and the two were able to get Megumin's breasts held above their heads.

"Oh, they're both are doing so well,  don't you think Megumin?"  Eris commentated, looking up to the black haired girl.

"Well these things are actually quite heavy, even for me, so I'm surprised they were able to lift them at all."  Megumin replied, enjoying the sensation of two people trying to hold up her breasts.  She could feel their hands sinking into her flesh and their arms shaking, about to buckle.

This type of challenge was actually quite an even match for both girls, as their classes didn't rely on physical strength to excel.  Chris and Wiz looked at each other, when a thought finally dawned to the Chivalrous Thief.

"Wait a minute... If we're holding these until we can't anymore and are standing directly below them..."  She didn't even have time to finish her thought as the strength left her arms and mound of flesh came crashing down on her.

Surprised and worried, Wiz was about to call out to Chris when her own strength failed her and she was similarly pinned under a great weight of breast.

"Well we have a winner at least."  Eris said, stifling her laughter.  "Want to help them out?"  She asked looking to Megumin.

"In a minute..."  Megumin replied, enjoying not only the physical sensation of the two ladies struggling under her breasts but also revelling in the sense of power.  She wasn't even doing anything, her augmented breasts were just lying on the table yet she had two people trapped.  Drinking in the wonder, she eventually picked her breast up off Wiz first and dragged her out from under her breast and laid her on top of it.  Despite her sense of rivalry with the Lich, both as Arch-Wizards and as women, Megumin liked the warm, caring aura Wiz presented and deep down she knew the busty brunette may be annoying, but was only looking out for her.  For Chris however, Megumin just held her breast aloft for her.  "If I were you, I'd move quickly."  She said in a tormenting tone.  It wasn't that she didn't like Chris, they just messed with each other a bit.

With the massive weight off, Chris quickly crawled to safety, not needing Megumin's warning.  She just barely got out as Megumin released her boob and it fell to the table top.

"Good game all around."  Eris said, clapping her hands.  "I think we all should take another small intermission, but first how about we look at the standings."

                        Round 1                      Round 2                  Round 3                     Total
    Eris               3 [Futanari]                  4                                                            7
    Aqua             1 [Pet Status]              0 [Pet Status]                                           1
    Megumin       4                                4 [Giant]                                                  8
    Darkness       6 [Shrunken]               3                                                             9
    Wiz               3 [Shrunken Futanari]   5 [Shrunken Futanari]                                8
    Chris             3 [Shrunken]               4 [Shrunken]                                            7

"It looks like Darkness is still in the lead, but the round goes to Wiz!"  Eris said, looking at the scores displayed on the mirror behind the bar.  "Oh right, since the round is over you may want to get her out of your pants soon Chris."

"Right... just a second."  Chris said, standing up and reaching her hand into the back of her panties.  Invoking the rights of ownership she had, Chris called Darkness to her hand, feeling her pet get dragged out of her anus and into her hand.

Once Darkness was no longer imprisoned, Chris and Wiz shrank back down to their tiny states, Darkness returned to her full height and Aqua fell out of Megumin breasts as they returned to their original size.

"Rest up girls, when I get back we'll move on to the final game."  Eris said, disappearing beyond the curtain once more.

End Notes:

And another chapter up... Tempest Trials in Fire Emblem Heroes it murder on my time.  Still another week to go and them hopefully I can't get my life back lol.

Can't say when the next chapter will be up, working on a few things now but I don't plan on making anyone wait long.  So, until next time!

Round 2 Insertmission by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[09/19/17]

This chapter depicts scenes invovling:

Vore, Futanari, Insertion, Breasts, Entrapment and Enslavement

 

The last repose before the girls finish their game with Eris so they decide to make the most of it.

Wasting no time, Eris vanished behind the curtained exit to what was most likely the rest of her home, leaving her guests to their own devices.

"You know, it hasn't been that long but I'm pretty hungry right now."  Megumin stated, looking from the door to the rest, none of them even as tall as her smallest fingernail now.  Turning to the bar she wished for a delicious steak like she could get from the Guild only to be disappointed as a tiny, normal sized plate of meat appeared in front of her.  "Seriously?  This isn't even a crumb to me right now."  She bemoaned, rubbing her stomach as it growled a bit.  "I'm so hungry I could eat a dragon!"  No sooner than her speaking did a plate appear before her, this time sized for her and on it appeared a very confused looking dragon.

To the other girls still at the table, Megumin's poorly worded request had just summoned a huge, unrestrained dragon, easily 30 feet tall.  It was definitely fully grown and seemingly mistaking the towering red wall of cloth in front of it as part of the structure it was now in it stared at the girls on the table.  It's emerald scales gleamed in the lighting of the room as it got is bearings, a menacing red glow emanating from it's eyes as it leveled it's gaze on them.  Rearing up, the beast readied it's claws, sharp as obsidian and harder than mithril, capable of cleaving through mortared fortifications with eases.  It's tongue ran across it's razor-like fangs, with could easily pierce even the thickest of armors.  Chris, WIz and Aqua were paralyzed with fear, not just because they were currently shrunken but also because they could tell they still didn't have access to their magic or skills.  As the dreadful looking beast spread it wing and readied to pounce, Darkness stood defiantly between her friends and the dragon, unflinching and resolute.

Hissing, the dragon lunged forward to attack, only for a giant, dainty, feminine hand to block it's path.  Clutching her fist quickly, Megumin easily caught the dragon and picked it up to examine it.  "I didn't mean it literally, but..."  She stated as another growl escaped her stomach.  Shrugging, Megumin effortlessly tossed the dragon into her mouth and promptly trapped it inside.  A muffled screech came from the Crismon Demon's mouth followed by a loud 'CRUNCH'!

The four on the table could only watch in amazement as Megumin treated the intimidating beast as a mere snack, the sounds of her teeth crushing the armored scales and reinforced bones of one of the strongest monsters in their world carried through the air for a bit before a loud, audible 'gulp' and a long, satisfied sigh.

Licking her lips, Megumin smile only widened and widened as the taste of dragon lingered in her mouth.  "Mmm, that was actually better than expected."  She critiqued, dramatically holding out her hands and waving them around.  "In the name of I, the most elegant and powerful prodigy of the most powerful spellcasters the Crimson Demon Clan, Megumin demand to dine upon only the most powerful and delicious creatures you are capable of serving!  Until my hunger is stated, only Dragons are to appear on my plate!"  She declared, causing another dragon, just as menacing looking as the last appear.  This one however got no chance to process where it had be transported to and was swiftly grabbed and tossed into Megumin's waiting mouth.

"Just to be sure..."  Chris said, unable to fully process what she was witnessing as the death wails of another scaled beast were silenced by a resounding 'CRUNCH'.  "Those were Ancient Dragons, right?"

"Yes, there is no doubt."  Wiz replied, as Megumin finished her second dragon and summoned a third.  "The ones spoken of in legend.  On par with the Destroyer in terms of attack power."

"Okay, just making sure."  The silver haired Thief replied, as Megumin seemed to savor this one for a bit, pushing it into her cheek with a look of pure bliss on her face.  "I guess there is just no limit to what Eris is capable of pulling off."  She shrugged, best to just accept the reality in front of you.

"Well if she is capable of creating a game to reduces a glorious Goddess like myself to the humiliating position of 'pet' of a filthy Lich, this much is to be expected."  Aqua stated, turning away as Megumin shoved a fourth dragon into her mouth.

"I'm sorry Aqua-sama."  Wiz apologized, hanging her head.  She didn't mean to upset Aqua so much, she just didn't want the blue haired goddess picking on her anymore.

"Geez, would you cut that out already Aqua?"  Chris chastised sternly.  "I swear, if I can I'll make you my pet in the next round and make you wish you still belonged to Wiz."

"Perhaps making the current arrangement extend beyond the time constraints of this game would also do her some good."  Darkness suggested.  "Again, as long as we can borrow her for adventuring I see no problem with it."  She added with a teasing smile.

"That isn't funny!"  Aqua retorted.

"Oh, speaking of the final round being next..."  Chris began with a very mischievous smile on her face as she glared at Aqua.

"What?  What do you want?"  The former water goddess asked.

"Oh!  I bet these would be great dipped in honey... or gravy... or..."  Megumin suddenly thought aloud as several mansion sized cups of dipping sauces appeared before her.  Grabbing the next dragon she summoned by its wings, she dunked it's body fully into honey and tossed it into her mouth.

"Like I was saying."  Chris continued, drawing Aqua and Wiz's attention back to her.  "Wiz, isn't there something you promised to do for Aqua?  You may not be able to after the next round finishes, and she seemed so excited for it too."

"N-no!"  Aqua panicked, as she looked wildly between Chris, who bore a devilish grin, and Wiz, who merely sighed in defeat.

To Wiz, Aqua's behavior also looked like she truly was excited.  There was a desperation to her expression that made it seem like the tiny goddess couldn't get the thought out of her mind.  "I suppose I did promise.  Come here Aqua-sama..."  She said before adding, "Oh, right.  That's an order."

Powerless to stop herself, Aqua's body walked over to Wiz and the tiny Lich, shrunk and retrieved her pet.  "Why?  Why me?!  I AM A GODDESS!  NOT SOME TOY FOR THE PLEASURE OF A DAMNABLE LICH!"  She cried in silent protest as Wiz then walked to the edge of the table closest to Megumin.

"Megumin-san!  Could I ask you to move me somewhere more private please?"  The brown haired undead asked the 'petit' Crimson Demon.

"Hmm?"  Megumin replied, glancing down at the nigh imperceptible speck that Wiz was in comparison to her.  Gently she held a finger to the table edge.  "Sure, hop on."  She said, as she drowned a dragon in honey, literally.

"Thank you very much!"  Wiz said happily, smiling warmly to the giant Arch-Wizard as she jumped onto the enormous digit without hesitation.

Megumin brought Wiz, and with her Aqua, down to her lap and dropped them off on her skirt.  Pausing short of sampling her now honey filled dragon, she looked down to Wiz.  "Have fun."

"Okay Aqua-sama..."  Wiz said, sitting on Megumin's skirt as she brought her tiny charge up to her face with one hand while rubbing the shaft of her member with the other, the head slowly poking out of her ample cleavage.  "I'm going to put you back in here now, but since I'm not use to it I'd like to ask, or I suppose I should order, that you keep your movements to a minimum.  Lick and rub softly but no erratic motions, that's an order."  As Wiz explained, the head of her cock protruded more and more from her breasts carrying with it an overpowering and intoxicating scent of past pleasures not washed from it.

The shaft radiated a comfortable heat against her comparably cooler breasts and looking down the slit in her girl-cock was dilated and pulsing.  She could see slightly into the meat tube she was about to consume the blue haired former goddess with, some left over semen still clinging to it's walls which would not only act as natural lubricant but also produced a heady scent that aroused the No-Life King.  Her breath came shorter and shorter as more and more of her senses were painted by the strong influence of her own scent.  Her nipples hardened and her womanly sex itched.  She had experience with being inserted into Eris' penis and it wasn't exactly an unpleasant one, so she was sure Aqua was as excited as she was getting.

Without a word further, Wiz brought Aqua over her hardened member.  Gingerly she flipped the tiny goddess upside-down and began to lower her into the heated tube of flesh that began to ooze in anticipation.  Aqua's hands were first to make contact, quickly swallowed by the tight opening much the same way the girl they were currently on continued to devour her meal far above.  A soft moan of pleasure escaped Wiz's lips, her hips involuntarily rotating forward to hasten Aqua's insertion.  Next was her head, a sizable glob of futa dick milk encompassing her face.  It had the consistency of molasses and as per another of Wiz's poorly worded orders the former goddess's body began licking and swallowing every drop she could.

"How humiliating!  A goddess such as myself reduced to... to..."  Aqua lamented, her senses resisting the mesmerizing effects of Wiz's strong, calming scent as she was forced deeper and deeper.  "No!  Please somebody save me!"  She began begging and pleading as she felt the tight entrance of the phallus grip her slim waist tightly and Wiz retract her hand.  "Kazuma!  Kazuma save me please!  I'll do anything, even grace you with my holy body!  Just please, get me out of this delicious thing!"  She then froze.  "'Delicious?'  No, no, no, no, no!  This is wrong!  Disgusting!  No, no, no!  KAZUMA!"

Meanwhile, oblivious to Aqua's plight and not prepared for how much pleasure she'd feel, Wiz couldn't help the blissful smile cross her face as she felt her pet licking the inside of her member.  "Oh, this is... it's a shame we won't be able to do this again Aqua-sama."  The Lich lamented, pulling her only semi-hardened penis out from her enormous breasts.  It easily lifted her dress and she now had a better view of the tiny Aqua's legs sticking out of her girl-cock, the seemingly pantyless backside of the goddess in full view.  "Oh, I know!  Aqua-sama, you crawl deeper inside.  That's an order.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it more this way."  She said as she laid back on Megumin's skirt, smiling warmly as she watched Aqua pull herself into her phallus.  With her hands free and a quick look to make sure Megumin wasn't looking, which she wasn't as she stuffed three more Ancient Dragons into her mouth at once, the kind and gentle undead began teasing her nipples and reaching for her excited nether lips.

"You stupid Lich!  I DON'T WANT TO BE IN HERE!"  Aqua dismayed as her body tried with all her might to slowly pull itself deeper and deeper into the very penis she had mockingly curse Wiz with herself!  "It wasn't suppose to be like this!  I just wanted to see her embarrassed and squirm, just a little fun since it would go away at the end of the game anyway.  So why?  Why must I be so tormented!?"  She continued to cry as she felt the opening behind her close over her toes.  She was once more entirely encased in Wiz's hardened member, soaking in the undead's excitement.

"Oh!  My, this is... much more pleasant... than the first... time."  Wiz appraised between labored breaths.  The bulge denoting Aqua's position steadily crawling down her shaft.  She could easily feel Aqua's tiny tongue licking her tender flesh, with each pass sending a wave of pleasure through her body and causing her to tighten up a bit and squeeze her tiny pet further along.  "Deeper Aqua-sama, please."  She whispered, not sure if she should be enjoying herself so much.  "But then again, Aqua-sama likes it so I shouldn't feel bad if I enjoy myself too."  She thought, placing an index finger behind Aqua's silhouette and nudging her along faster.  "So good..."



"I wonder how Aqua is liking her tour of Wiz's dick."  Chris mused a loud with an amused smirk.  "Bet she hates it."

"Perhaps we may have taken this prank too far, Chris."  Darkness replied, both concerned for and jealous of what Aqua is likely being subjected to.  "While I agree that sometimes she can be quite abrasive, Aqua is still our friend and comrade."

"Oh lighten up Darkness.  She'll be fine."  Chris assured her with no real proof.

"Hiya girls!  I'm back!"  Eris announced, beaming a bright smile as something was glowing in her hand.  "Hey, where are Wiz and her little pet?"

"Wiz wanted some privacy to give Aqua another ride down her... manhood."  Darkness explained.

"Oh, okay.  Well I wanna introduce you girls to someone!"  Eris replied, holding up her hand as some tiny humanoid creature dangled from it, pinched between her thumb and index finger.

"Holy Eris!  Is that-!?"  Chris began to ask but then stopped.  "Err... I mean, what is that?"  She corrected herself nervously.

"Hmmm.  Well I'm sure being a former goddess and all Aqua would recognize this little guy in an instant."  Eris smiled, looking to Megumin.  "Hey my sweet little giant!  Wanna see something cool?"

Glancing over, Megumin was about to dismiss whatever it was Eris was holding and summon a new dragon to eat since they were so surprisingly delicious, but did a double-take when she began to register just how powerful the being was.  Eyes wide in surprise, she quickly turned and swallowed the current draconic delicacy in her mouth whole.  Her stomach would handle the rest, this was way more important.  "What is that?"

Wiz, while hearing that Eris was back, as too preoccupied enjoying her time with Aqua to greet the hostess.  However, when Megumin turned and moved, she was launched into the air and landed back on the table, sliding to a stop at the edge facing Eris.

"Oh, there you are Wiz!"  Eris giggled, seeing Wiz try to get her bearings after such a rough landing.

"Er-Er-Eris-sama!  Everyone!"  Wiz exclaimed once her wits caught up to her, desperately trying to hide her erection under her dress and failing.

"Oh, don't worry Wiz.  I'm sure everyone would like to see."  Eris said, reaching down with her free hand as she stuffed the creature in her other hand between her breasts.  Grabbing Wiz by the wrists gently, Eris held the diminutive Lich up at eye level, the bulging manhood once more visible for all to see.  "So, how does it feel?  Oh my!  Look at how far down she is!"  She teased, pointing to the bulging steadily making its way down to the base of Wiz's shaft.

"How deep can she go?"  Chris asked, reaching up and poking at Aqua, hastening the former goddess's decent.

"Well Aqua didn't give Wiz the full package, so..."  Eris began to explain.



It had been an... eventful experience for Aqua, and one she never wanted to happen in the first place.  Stuffed down the very penis she had cursed Wiz with because the brainless Lich though she actually wanted to be treated like some sexual toy, covered head to toe in the viscous mixture of ejaculations past and anticipation for pleasure to come.  The order to crawl deeper herself, not to mention also being forced to massage and lick the flesh confining her, the potent taste of Wiz's cum laced urethra saturating and permeating her tongue and her belly filled to bursting with the undead's seed.  Yet still she licked and swallowed more and more as she crawled deeper and deeper.  She knew she was crying, how could someone as glorious and magnificent as her, Aqua former water goddess of the Axis cult, not weep when her new lot in life was a glorified semen drinker for a minion for the very Demon Lord she was meant to kill!

Then turbulent movement, like being flung dozens of meters and then erratic motions as Wiz roughly handled her member.  Finally she felt someone poking her from the outside, forcing her deeper still when her head passed through some sort of ring muscle, likely at the very base of the cock she was in.  Before the consistency of the fluids she had consumed was like molasses, very thick and seemed to cling to her every pore as she passed, but this stuff was something else entirely.

"Where, where am I?"  She wondered as she pulled more of herself through.  The space beyond Wiz's girl cock was spacious enough for her to not be able to reach any sides, in fact the opening she was squeezing through seemed to be just that, only the opening around her body disconnected from anything else.  This new space was filled with something more akin to melted cheese than any kind of liquid she could think of.

"W-Wiz?  Where am I?"  She asked, trying to swim up but unable to determine which way was which.  She tried to open her eyes to see, but the liquid was opaque with a milky white color.  She let out a bit of air still in her lungs to feel which  way it would travel, but it simply floated in front of her.  She couldn't see it, but she didn't feel it move at all.

"What is this stuff?"  Aqua wondered.  The fluid clung to her entire body, her entire being as if it were some kind of slime.  There was no will behind it, just the natural result of her floating in this fluid as it tried to fill all her void spaces.  Not just her nostrils and mouth, as she tried to swallow more of the stuff her throat and lungs were filled with it, her entire digestive tract, she even felt it seeping into her more holy and sacred organ, filling her to capacity.  "Ahhh... who cares anymore.  I'm just a tainted goddess anyway."  Her mind started to wonder and her body relaxed as she drifted in this unidentified fluid.  "Wiz's pet... a snack for her massive member."  Swallowing more, Aqua felt a pressure at the end of her bowels.  She was completely filled from front to back.  Eyes covered, ears filled, nose stuffed, mouth overflowing and every pore, every cell of her body laced.  "This is where all my hard work gets me?  My reward for being such a helpful and benevolent goddess?  Ah... life isn't fair."



"So let me get this straight."  Chris said to verify, inspecting the base of Wiz's dick for any sign of Aqua since the bulge disappeared.  "Wiz's excitable friend here is connected to an entire dimension of..."

"Her own personal demi-plane of semen!"  Eris confirm, smiling happily.  "An endless supply of thick, gooey, super potent and super strong baby making juice!  Why, just one squirt and you'll get quintuples or your money back, guaranteed."

"And Aqua is swimming in an endless ocean of girl cum?"  Chris asked again.

"Oh more than swimming.  She's definitely bearing all the kids right now.  Like, every single egg, fertilized 100%."

"Wow, uh, congratulations I guess."  Megumin said in astonishment, looking at Wiz.

"Guess you're going to be a... father?"  Darkness added, confused.

"No!  I don't want to be a father!"  Wiz cried, tears flowing down her face.  "I wanted to be a mother at least!"

"Oh, I can help you with that!"  Eris said excitedly.  "You got good child-bearing hips too, I'm sure they'll come out nice and easy."

Sniffing, Wiz wiped away some tears.  "I'm sorry Eris-sama, but I kinda..."  She began, blushing.

"Ohh, I see."  She replied with a sly grin.  "Already got a partner in mind?  Lucky bastard."

"So... how do we get Aqua back?"  Darkness asked.

"Simply, we get her to 'cum' out."  Eris answered with a mischievous grin as she brought Wiz up to her mouth and quickly began sucking on the diminished member.

"Wai-Wait a moment!  Eris-sama, I'm not-Ahn!"  Wiz tried to protest, futilely pushing off of the Sorceress' soft lips only to be driven to absolute bliss in seconds.

"Don't worry sweetie, as I said previously I've already eaten all the gods in my world and consumed their profiles including those of Love, Lust and Pleasure!  I'll have Aqua back out in a jiffy!"  Eris quickly explained before resuming pleasuring her tiny guest.

Wiz wasn't able to get her senses together enough to even moan in pleasure let alone think coherently, Eris was just that skilled.  The technique and texture of her tongue, the temperature of her lips and saliva, even the timing of her breaths were all perfectly conditioned to maximize Wiz's experience.  In an all too quick span of time Wiz's member began to spasm and she felt her shaft begin to fill with her thick load.  In that one instance, the briefest of moments Wiz was able to think rationally and was sure she felt some part of Aqua about to be dragged back into her with the flow of ejaculant.

"Am, am I?"  Aqua thought, feeling her hand squeeze into a tight fleshy tube as she felt herself getting carried along by a quickly forming current.  "Yes!  Oh, thank you Wiz!  Get me out of here!"  She praised and pleaded happily.

However, with the only thought she could muster, Wiz relayed a telepathic order to her pet.  "Don't come out so easily Aqua-sama!  That's an ORDER~~!!"  There was none of WIz's usual inhibition or personality behind the thought, just one singular, primal desire.  She wanted to receive Eris' treatment again.

Suddenly, Aqua felt her body recoil from the tight passage to freedom and fight with all it had against the current!  "W-Wiz!?  No, why?"  Aqua thought in dismay as she received her order.  With every ounce of strength her body could muster, Aqua was barely able to resist the current of semen and once more resumed floating in an endless sea of spunk.  "Wiz!  Please, I'm sorry... I... I..."

Eris revelled in sampling Wiz's futa-seed, the taste and consistency perfect for robbing the unsuspecting of their senses and compeling them to service the ejacutalor more.  Of course she herself was immune to this effect, but she loved the taste on a personal level.  "Hmmm!"  She purred happily, swishing her tongue around to better taste the insanely thick dick milk and to search for Aqua in amongst it.  "Maybe I should 'accidentally' swallow her and leave the room for a bit again.  She wouldn't be protected then so it would serve as a much better lesson."  She contemplated, though she was unable to find her miniscule prize.

Holding onto Eris' lips, with her girl shaft still at full mast, Wiz panted in the afterglow of the best, and really only, blow job she had ever received.  "I... I think... she's still in... there."  Wiz said between labored breaths with the hint of a mischievous grin.  "Maybe... you should... try... again."

"Oh my."  Eris replied with a knowing grin.  Frankly she didn't think the timid woman had it in her to pull a stunt like this, but she loved seeing her like this.  Quickly swallowing the load in her mouth, Eris set back to pleasuring Wiz once again.

Neither Eris nor Wiz seemed to register the curious onlookers.  All the girls faces were flush, but each had their own reasons for the naughty mixture of embarrassment and arousal currently on display in their cheeks.

Darkness couldn't help but imagine herself subjected to the same treatment Aqua was currently 'enjoying',  wishing to exchange places with the unfortunate deity as she felt it was her 'duty' to.

Chris' thoughts also centered mainly around the blue-haired goddess, though she was much less concerned with her well being.  It wasn't like Chris had a personal grudge against Aqua, truthfully they didn't interact with each other too often, but she just felt like someone needed to put her in her place from time to time.

Megumin observed with timid curiosity, as being so young she was not exposed to adult pleasures as often as she'd like.  It wasn't that she had any particular drive to fulfill her own or other's sexual drive, it was just annoying to always be treated like a child for not knowing.

Eris made even shorter work of Wiz's lust this time, and unable to gather her wits Wiz gave no order for Aqua to resist.  The gentle Lich felt Aqua's body blocking the flow of her orgasm as a pressure built behind the blockage.  With a high-pitched, uncontrollable moan of pure pleasure, Wiz felt her urethra dilate and Aqua shot up and out of her shaft.

Another deluge of Wiz's hot dick milk poured into Eris' mouth, but this time she also felt a little solid mass in among the delightful sauce.  Trapping Aqua under her tongue, she swallowed the cum and brought Wiz and Aqua to the table and set them down.  "Here, let me clean you two up."  She offered, waving a hand in front of them, cleaning and drying their clothes.

As her wits slowly returned to her, Wiz's first priority was to make herself decent again.  Her massive meat rod currently flaccid, she tucked back up between her breasts and straightened out her dress, though not without her face threatening to catch fire from her embarrassment.  She then turned to Aqua and picked up the exhausted goddess carefully.  "I... I am so sorry Aqua-sama."  She apologized genuinely, her last order still fresh in her mind.

"Oh, and don't worry.  As a special favor I undid the work of your little baby-makers."  Eris commented as everyone watched Wiz care for her pet.  "Since you said you don't want to be a father and all."

"Thank you, Eris-sama."  Wiz said, smiling up to her hostess.

"Is... Is Aqua okay?"  Darkness asked, a genuine concern for the oddly quiet Aqua settling into her companions.

"Yeah, I didn't think she'd take it so..."  Chris replied, seeing the tiny Aqua lie mostly motionless with tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm... sorry..."  Aqua whispered quietly, though the communication magic in the room made it audible to everyone.  "Ah, everything looks so... beautiful..."  Slowly sitting up in Wiz's hand, Aqua looked around the room.

"Aqua?  How are you doing?"  Megumin asked.

"Oh, just wonderful my dear, sweet Megumin."  Aqua replied, smiling vacantly at the giant Crimson Demon.  "I have realized my place in the world and have found a new purpose in life."

"Oh?"  Wiz asked tentatively.  It was unusual at best for Aqua to speak so monotonously, and she was never without her overbearing self-confidence when she spoke of such grand things.  "And what would that be?"

Life returned to Aqua's eyes as she looked to Wiz, a fire burning intensely as her features hardened.  "To purify all the undead scourge from our world and castrate all men!  Starting with you, you... you...!"  She yelled, fury choking her tirade short as she wasn't sure which of the plentiful insults to hurl at her 'master', who was wincing in fear of the tiny goddess' rage.  "That is the only way to redeem myself!  To cleanse my honor and body of... of..."

"Hey, Aqua.  Before all that, can you please explain to the girls what this little guy is?"  Eris interrupted, holding her glowing prize up once more.

"Don't you think for a momen-"  Aqua whirled around, ready to tell Eris off as well but stopped instantly when she registered exactly what she was holding.  "N-no way.  Wh-wh-what are y-y-you doing?  Why is H-H-He here!?"  She demanded in utter terror, falling to her rear as she backed away.  "No.  There's  no way!  You cannot be that powerful!"

Merely smiling, Eris nodded wordlessly.  She didn't need to say anything, whether Aqua wanted to believe it or not, she knew it was true.

"Aqua-sama?"  Wiz asked, now concerned and confused as to what could cause her to act in such a manner.

"What is the matter Aqua?"  Darkness asked, also unsure about what is going on.

"Do you know that thing?"  Megumin asked, nonchalantly pointing at the glowing figure suspended between Eris' fingers.

"Are you guys daft!?"  Aqua asked in disbelief, looking back at them before facing Eris, or her newest guest really, again.  "B-B-Boss?  Is that you?"

"Boss?"  Darkness, Megumin and Wiz all asked in unison.

"Oh, there's no point in addressing this, it can't speak anymore."  Eris stated, looking at Aqua.  "But I knew you'd recognize him right away, Aqua."

"Of course I would!  I may have never met him, but there isn't a deity of our dimension that wouldn't recognize that magical signature!"  Aqua replied.  "Why is he here!?"

"Aqua-sama?  Who exactly is that?"  Wiz asked for the room, at the very least wanting to know the stakes of the current situation.

"That's the Boss!"  Aqua replied, as if that was all that needed to be said, though Darkness, Megumin and Wiz were still confused.

"That's right!"  Eris exclaimed with a jubilant smile.  "The One, the Only, He who from which everything you girls know comes from.  The being that was there in the beginning and started the ball rolling.  The most powerful entity of your entire universe!"  She announced, hoisting her prize high in the air.  "Your 'Almighty'!"

End Notes:

Wow... I didn't even realize how long it had been since the last chapter until I started posting this one.  I didn't mean to take so long, it's just unlike the actual rounds I didn't plan out the intermissions and thus had to write on the fly lol

I have, though, had considerably less time to write these days, between work, obligations and exploring new hobbies, but I'm hopeful to start writing more consistantly going forward (famous last words :P)

Still, thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!  Next time we get back to the meat and potatoes with the final round!  Hope to see you all there!

Beginning of the End by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[01/24/2018]

 

Shocking revelations of Eris' little break aside, the girls prepare for the final round!

"You mean... this thing is like our Creator or something?"  Megumin asked sitting in her chair dangling the tiny glowing being by a leg looking unimpressed.  After Aqua identified the being as 'the Boss', they all moved back to the game table to prepare for the next round.

"Megumin-san, do you really think you should be treating him so rudely?"  Wiz cautioned, watching as the young, giant Crimson Demon inspected the being with a bored expression.

"Please, this thing is more like a snack."  Megumin replied, licking her lips.

"MEGUMIN!  WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?"  Aqua demanded, hysterically freaking out seeing the blatant disrespect for the highest order of lifeform in their universe.

"You're right Aqua."  The young Arch-Wizard gasped, pulling the 'almighty' being away from her lips.  Aqua began to sigh a breath of relief when Megumin haphazardly casted the former Almighty aside.  "He's far too small.  Another Dragon or ten would be much more filling!"

"Well 'little' Megumin, unless you want to live here, this may be your last chance to have some."  Eris stated, reaching out and grabbing the discarded being out of the air.  "But the better question is what am I going to do with this little guy?"

"But... isn't he important?"  Chris asked nervously.  "Won't everything fall out of order?  THe entire universe will collapse!  Everyone we know and love will die!"

"Wait, what!?"  Megumin asked, this being far more important that filling her stomach.  "Mom and Dad?  Komekko?  Yunyun?  Chomusuke and Kazuma?  They're all going to die?"

"We must restore our Almighty immediately."  Darkness insisted, holding out her hand towards Eris.  "What fate befall us will be of our choosing, deciding to play your games Eris, but the people of our world had no say in this matter.  Your prank has gone too far this time."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Girls, everyone just calm down for a moment will you?"  Eris said, trying to defuse the situation.  "First I'll inform you all that your universe is just fine.  I've enjoyed our games so far, so I just hopped over real quick and stripped this little guy of his position  and privileges."  She explained, dropping the helpless being down her cleavage.  "I'm your 'Almighty' now."

"WHAT!?"  Aqua yelled in disbelief.  "You're the Boss now?"

"That's not possible... is it?"  Chris asked, equally surprised by this claim.  "I mean... he was the Almighty.  He created everything, controlled everything.  Our universe was as much a part of him as our organs are to us, only unlike our organs he didn't need us to exist."

"Yeah!  That's right!"  Aqua confirmed.  "The Boss is the only Boss Gods like me answer to!"

"Oh, really?"  Eris asked with a mischievous smile.  Snapping her fingers, Aqua felt something inside of her dispel, a restriction imposed on her, the geas that forbid her return to the realm of the Gods until she aided Kazuma's defeat of the Demon Lord.  Eris' smile only grew as she watched Aqua's eyes light up in this realization and the blue haired former goddess stared at her in amazement.  Before the sense of freedom could fully set in though, Eris snapped her fingers again to reinstate the geas binding Aqua.

"Boss!  Ha ha, you're looking very well today, what lovely hair you have."  Aqua quickly complimented, kneeling down and rubbing her hands together.  "Did you enjoy your trip?  Can I do anything for you?"

"I'm fine, thanks."  Eris replied, looking away from the pandering former deity.

"So... everyone'll be fine?"  Megumin asked mousily.

Smiling up the the giant girl, Eris nodded her head.  "Look, everything is fine, this isn't the first time I've taken a liking to a universe or stripped an 'Almighty' of their status.  Thankfully Almightys have a very hands off system set up in their universes, so all I have to do is provide a very small percentage of my power and everything will keep running like normal, so don't worry.  All that has happened now is that I can come visit you girls whenever I want."  She explained, as most of the worry on the girls' faces faded.  "Oh, and that I have complete and total control over everything from said universe and can manipulate people, monsters, gods, environments and planets at will."  She added, smiling at Megumin in particular, who froze for a moment as she 'slurp'ed a scaled tail into her mouth like a string of spaghetti.  "But that makes me get bored with the universe way too quickly, so I don't do that anymore.  So I probably won't show up one night to kidnap a certain adorable Crimson Demon Arch-Wizard."

"Not like I'm not already sleeping with one eye opened..."  Megumin whispered under her breath, avoiding eye contact with the multi-pastel color haired entity.

"I said probably."  Eris joked, sticking out her tongue.

Crossing her arms, Darkness nodded solemnly.  "So long as the fate of our world is not in jeopardy, what happens to cosmic beings is not a fight mere mortals should invovle themselves with."  She stated, leaving the ex-Almighty to whatever fate Eris thinks appropriate. 

"Okay, well I'll deal with him later, let's talk about what we're going to do for the final round!"  Eris said, shifting the topic of conversation as the table lit up in front of each of the players.  "Since this is our last round, I've decided that each of the players will get to choose the cards for this deck.  We'll each get to choose four pairs each, and the only one with limitations will be me, since some of the cards don't work on me."  She explained, motioning to the magical list before them.  "Oh, and no 'JESTER' or 'JOKER' cards."

"We're building the deck?"  Chris asked, excited but hesitant at the prospect.

Looking over the list real quick, eyes lighting up at the possibilities of some of the unused cards from the pool, Darkness raised a hand politely.  "Even if you say that, none of us would risk some the more extreme cards and won't we know who picked what?"  She asked.

"The lists aren't in the same order as everyone else's and your selections will be anonymous so don't hold back."  Eris encouraged, getting ready to select her choices when she heard a protest.

"Hey!  What about me!?"  Aqua whined, seeing that she did not have a list herself.

Letting out sigh, Eris looked to the tiny girl.  "You are a pet, Aqua, part of the game but not a player."  She explained, but could tell the tiny girl was about to throw a fit.  "But fine... I'll let you choose the bonus pair."  She added, snapping her fingers again.

"Yay!  Thank you Boss!"  Aqua cheered happily, running back over to Wiz.

"Great... now I'm her 'Boss'."  Eris uttered, heaving another sigh.

"I'm sure working under her is no better."  Chris offered with a weary smile.

"I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about it though."  The Sorceress joked back.

"Decisions, decisions..."  Megumin thought, scrolling through the list of cards to choose from.  Every so often, she would reach back to the bar and summon a dragon to snack on, effortlessly tossing the hissing monster into her mouth.  "Hmmm, let's see, I wouldn't want anything permanent used against me, so I'll avoid those ones.  But what would be fun to see happen?"

Darkness looked over the list before her, the elation of situations and senarios playing out in her mind shaking her very core.  "So many possibilities, but only a few opportunities with no certainty that I shall be the one to draw them.  I would do well to temper my selection, to check my greed."  She thought,  making her choices.

"Wh-what should I do?  What should I do?"  The kind-hearted No-Life-King worried, looking over the list in front of her as she thought about the current effects on everyone else.  "Currently I am the only one with a 'Permanency' placed on them..."  She contemplated, rubbing the shaft of the ridiculously oversized phallus Aqua placed on her.  "But it isn't all that bad, all things considered..."  The brown haired Lich thought, remembering the pleasures she's experienced since acquiring her member, especially the times in combination with Aqua.  "No... I should try to help, just in case..."  She decided, selecting the 'Freedom' card four times only to get an error telling her she couldn't select the same card more than twice.  "Oh, okay, so what else should I choose?"  While Wiz considered her options, she noticed Aqua approach with a wanting expression.  "Would you like to choose a card for me?"  She offered with a gentle smiling, offering a hand to lift her tiny pet up.

"Really!?"  The blue haired girl asked, jumping at the chance to add another interesting element to their game.

"I suppose I should hurry up too."  Chris thought to herself, seeing that everyone else seemed to have finished choosing.  "Well, might as well go out having as much fun as possible."  She decided, making her choices.

"Okay!  It looks like everyone is done making their choices, so let's see what the deck looks like this round."  Eris announced after a few minutes and all the players seemed to be waiting.  Snapping her fingers, the displays disappeared and a singular list appeared above the center of the table.  Smirking to herself, Eris was able to see who chose what cards.

     Anal Vore [Aqua]
     Anal Vore [Megumin]
     Breast Crush (Unaware) [Chris]
     Butt Crush (Unaware) (Unaware) [Darkness]
     Butt Crush (Unaware) (Unaware) [Megumin]
     Cursed Freedom [Wiz]
     Freedom [Wiz]
     Freedom [Wiz]
     Futanari [Chris]
     Futanari [Eris]
     Full Tour Vore [Eris]
     Foot Crush (Unaware) [Chris]
     Foot Crush (Unaware) [Megumin]
     Grow [Darkness]
     Grow [Darkness]
     Permanency [Chris]
     Permanency [Darkness]
     Permanency [Megumin]
     Shrink [Eris]
     Shrink [Eris]
     WILD [Wiz]

"Hmmm... that's odd.  Wiz doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would select something like 'Cursed Freedom'."  She thought, but other than that outlier, everyone's choices seemed appropriate.

"Alright.  Who chose 'Cursed Freedom'?"  Megumin asked immediately, pointing at what could likely be seen as the most dangerous card choice.  "Aqua?"  She asked accusingly, glaring at the former deity in question.

"She does seem to be to most likely suspect."  Darkness agreed, looking at Aqua with suspicion.

"You have no proof, just hurry up and play your stupid game so we can go home."  Aqua dismissively said.  "If I have to stay as this undead's pet any longer, I'm going to go crazy!"

"Right!  Well then let's get this final round under way!"  Eris declared, pressing the button to manifest the deck.  Shuffling skillfully, she dealt everyone's cards.  "Okay girls, you know what to do."  She said, looking at the 'Shrink', 'Cursed Freedom', and 'Anal Vore' cards in her hand.  "This should be fun."

End Notes:

Sorry for taking so long to get another KonoSuba chapter up, I initially wanted to take a short break from the story only to lose my notes on the final game :(

But I found them again during my New Year clean-up, so we're back in action!

I know this chapter wasn't much for anything but exposition, but as you can see, the following ones will be packed with plenty of fun! ^^

Hope to see you then... whenever that is lol

Escalation by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[01/20/18]

 

Coming up in this chapter:

Shrinking, Breast Crush, Unaware Giantess and Growth

 

With the cards in the final round having been picked by the players themselves, things start off out of hand and promises only to become crazier and crazier!

"This should be fun."  Eris thought, looking over her hand as they started the final round of her little game.

"'Permanency', 'Futanari' and 'Anal Vore'."  Megumin reviewed her cards, a small touch of crimson to her cheeks imagining being able to have someone crawl up her delicate backside.  "Nothing yet."

"I have a pair."  Darkness admitted, holding up two 'Shrink' cards.  "I think I'll use these on Chris."

"What?  Why?"  The silver haired Thief asked, motioning to her already shrunken stature.

"Because the smaller you become, the cuter you look."  Darkness said, blushing as the cards flew from her hands, clad in a golden yellow light, and began circling around her friend.  The blonde Crusader smiled gleefully as her friend shrunk more and more, her card returning once the Chivalrous Thief was reduced to a mere inch tall.  "You look adorable Chris."  She commented.

"Yeah, yeah... just you wait."  Chris replied with a half smile.

"I do not have any pairs."  Wiz announced, looking at the 'Grow', 'Breast Crush (Unaware)' and 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' cards she held.

Sighing, Chris motioned for Eris to take her turn.  "Me neither."  "Looks like I got a 'Permanency' card luckily, but who should I use these 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' and 'Futanari' cards on if I get them?"

"I think I'll take one of your cards, Wiz."  Eris decided, pointing to the Undead's hand and teleporting a card to her hand.  "Darn... just a 'Grow' card."  She sighed, motioning to Megumin.  "You're turn Mega-min."

"Yes, yes... I can feel it now."  Megumin said, dramatically hovering her hand over the table.  "Fortune smiles upon my hand, now appear to me, a matching card, at my command!"  She chanted, as a card shot up from the deck to the giant loli's hand as she eye's lit up.  "Oh, this is good."  She mused, turning a pair of 'Permanency' cards around.  "Now who to choose?"  She pondered aloud, looking at Wiz and Chris since they were the only others currently under effects that could be made permanent.  "I think Wiz already has it hard enough with that thing  attached to her without making it permanent, and sorry Chris but I don't want to be this big forever."

"I don't want to be this small forever either!"  Chris protested.  "How am I supposed to steal things at this size?"

"You can still sneak into places and steal information."  Megumin offered, honestly apologetic since this is a big life changing thing.  Wiz could still try to live a normal life, even if she were a futanari after the game ended, but forced to live life at a mere inch tall?  There's no way to live a normal life then.

"You can live with us."  Darkness offered.  "You're still my first and best friend Chris, being a Crusader doesn't even factor into the fact that I'll do all I can to protect you."

"Thanks Darkness... that means a lot."  Chris sighed.  "Still, it'd be easier for me to live at this size than Megumin to live as a giant..."  She reasoned with herself.  "Fine..."

"Sorry about this."  Megumin replied, holding up her cards.  "In the name of the great and powerful Megumin, most powerful genius of the most powerful magicians, I declare that Chris shall be permanently stuck at her shrunken height!"  At her command, Megumin's cards sprang to life and shot straight at Chris, erupting into tiny fireworks just over her head before rematerializing on the Arch-Wizard's side of the table.

"Great, well at least there are 'Freedom' cards."  Chris said, trying to find the silver lining.

"Oh wow!  Wasn't that close."  Aqua stated, crawling out from under Wiz's skirt.  "I don't know if I could have handled being Wiz's pet forever."

"I knew I was forgetting something!"  Megumin lamented, glaring down at the tiny pet goddess.  "Sorry Chris, I forgot about her."

"It's fine Megumin..."  Chris reassured.  "We probably shouldn't do anything that extreme anyway..."

"That's right!  I'm a Goddess, not same lowly pet."  Aqua agreed, sticking out her chest proudly.

"I mean, why would we try to torment poor Wiz like that."  Chris added, earning a glare from Aqua.

"I suppose.  Alright Darkness, your turn."  Megumin stated.

"Right."  Darkness replied, drawing a 'Freedom' card for herself.  "Still no pairs, go Wiz."

Nodding silently, Wiz summoned a card from the deck to herself and immediately blushed when she saw it.  "A 'Futanari' card?  Haven't we seen enough of this card this game?"  She asked herself.  "No pair..."

"Okay, let's see what I can get then."  Chris said, teleporting a 'Butt Crush (Unaware)' card to her.  "Damn.  Nothing either."

"Oh, my turn!"  Eris exclaimed, reaching forward and drawing a card, a smile spread from ear to ear as she looked at what she drew.  "I got a pair!"  She announced, showing off two 'Grow' cards, much to Darkness' disappointment.  "I wanna be a big as Megumin!"  She stated, invoking the magic of the cards to grow as big as the Crimson Demon Arch-Wizard.  However, unlike Megumin, Eris' relative position to the table only sank so much so the rest would be able to see up her skirt.  Giggling, Eris reached over and pulled Megumin in for a hug.  "We're giant twins!"

"Eris... It's my turn now."  Megumin said, her face half buried in the Sorceress' chest.

"Oh, I suppose so..."  Eris pouted, releasing the dark brown haired girl.

"Alright, I shall lay claim to one of your cards, Chris!"  Megumin stated, recovering quickly, as a card vanished from the tiny Thief's hand.  "Awww, no match..."  She sighed, seeing the 'Permanency' card she acquired.  "There's no way I can live at this size, so if it comes to it, sorry Aqua but you'll have to deal with being Wiz's pet."  She thought, motioning for Darkness to go.

"I draw."  Darkness said, taking a card from the deck and almost jumping for joy when she saw what it was.  "A 'Grow' card!  One more and I can grow larger too, big enough to better shield my allies."  She thought as her mind raced with the possibilities.  "No match either, your turn Wiz."

"Alright."  The brown haired Lich replied, timidly looking away from the Crusader before pointing at her cards.  "I-I'll take o-o-one of your cards please, Darkness-san."  At her words, the 'Breast Crush (Unaware)' card in the blonde's hand teleported to Wiz's.  "Oh, it's a match..."  She announced, holding up her two cards.  "How do I use these ones?"

"Like the other ones, first you designate a target, like for example little Aqua there," Eris explained happily, this was the first 'Unaware' card of the game so she was excited to see how it would turn out.

"What!?  Why me?"  Aqua asked, displeased to be used as an example.

"Because I'm your 'Boss', right?"  Eris said dismissively.  "You do want to be useful to me, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am, Boss!"  The blue haired Arch-Priest replied, quickly turning to her temporary 'master'.  "Psst!  Wiz, pick me!  I want to make a good impression."

"A-are you sure, Aqua-sama?"  Wiz asked, not sure if she should.

"Just do it!  If I can get Eris to like me, she'll break this stupid seal on me and I can go home."  Aqua insisted.

"Alright, if that's what you want..."  The amicable woman agreed.  "I choose Aqua-sama as the target, now what?"

"Now say someone's name who isn't present.  It can be someone you know of but haven't met if you want, and obviously in this case they'll need to have boobies but with other cards you can choose anyone.  Little Aqua will then get transported to the designated recipient, in a position where they will 'accidentally' perform the desired act.  Aqua will still be protected while it happens, so you don't have to worry about her getting hurt."  Eris finished explaining smiling at the look on Aqua's face as the tiny girl fought to keep smiling.

"Oh, well I have lived in Axel for a while, but most of the people I know are in this very room," Wiz admitted, looking around.  "... girls especially."

"How about Yunyun?"  Megumin suggested.  "Though I'd rather not involve her in this game, she's always hanging around your shop."

"Or there's Luna from the Guild.  Next to you I believe she has the biggest, roundest breasts in Axel."  Chris added, tapping her chin thoughtfully.  "Well, there are rumors of Succubi moving into town, so the seat of second biggest might be lost to her now but I'm sure you still hold the crown in Axel when it comes to breasts."  She snickered, reaching over to poke Wiz's massive, reduced mammaries.

"Chris-san!"  Wiz protested, turning away from the Chivalrous Thief and shielding her chest.  "Please stop teasing me."  She begged as a large red 'X' appeared over her head.  "What's this?"

"It indicates that you've chosen an invalid recipient.  Chris would be aware of little Aqua."  Eris giggled.  "I guess the 'Unaware' cards weren't properly set-up, so I'll have to adjust that later... if I remember."

"Is there anyone else you can think of Wiz?  Perhaps a former party member from when you were and adventurer, or family member?"  Darkness asked, trying to help Wiz make a choice.  "Since it turns out Aqua is in fact Lady Aqua, perhaps a goddess would be appropriate.  Might I suggest Lady Eris?"  There was a hint of mischief in her voice as her lips curled into a small smile.

"Umm, I'm also aware of the cards thus invalid."  The Sorceress explained, stating the obvious.

"No, no, I meant my Lady Eris."  Darkness corrected herself, reaching up to her right, feathered pauldron.  "My Goddess who served under Aqua when she was in power."

"Oh absolutely not!"  Aqua snapped, looking to the blonde Crusader.  "Besides, Eris pads her chest.  I'd have to be much smaller than I am now for her to be about to do something like that."

"Oh that's right."  Eris replied, slapping her forehead.  "What was she the Goddess of again?"

"Fortune."  The busty blonde said.

"Mmmm, fortune... Luck."  Eris thought, licking her lips as the phantom flavor of past Divine meals spread over her tongue.  "I would much like to meet her."  She said smiling, but noticed the glare she was getting from Darkness.  "Don't worry, Luck is a tricky force to manage.  If I were to dine on such a delicacy, the rest of your universe would soon follow."  She teased, playfully winking.

"L-let's hope it doesn't come to that then."  Chris said nervously.  "So Wiz, who are you going to choose?"

"Oh... well, I don't know."  Wiz spoke, breaking from her silent contemplation.  "My choices are limited, but I can think of none other than Yunyun-san and Luna-sa-!"  She the words left her lips, Wiz's cards shone a bright purple light and slapped face down on the table over Aqua.  As the light faded, so too did the cards and when they vanished, Aqua was gone.  "Oh no, did I mess up again?"

"Don't worry dear."  Eris comforted, snapping her fingers as the mirror behind the bar clouded over.  "As Game Master I have the ability to alter the rules of the game if the other players agree.  It seems the 'Unaware' cards automatically accept the first two names their holder speaks as 'target' and 'recipient' respectively.  Should I use my magic to fix this?"

"If we accept, you'll have full access to your magic again?"  Megumin asked apprehensively.

"Only so much in the capacity make the agreed corrections."  Eris replied, sensing the implied danger of allowing her free reign of her powers.

"If that's the case, then sure."  The giant loli said, sighing in relief.

"Yeah, we're the first ones to use these cards, right?"  Chris asked with a grin.  "Flaws like these are to be expected."

"Yes, rules that don't work as intended need to be revised to do so."  Darkness agreed.

"Please do, Eris-sama."  Wiz nodded in approval.

Once everyone gave their consent, a visible shimmer washed over the giantess' body.  Snapping her fingers quickly, a shower of magical light of all colors rained down on all the cards, seeping into them before fading.  "There, simple enough of a fix.  Now, let's see how Aqua is doing, shall we?"  Eris asked, motioning to the mirror as the swirling clouds began to disperse and dual displays were shown.

One showed a sparsely furnished, empty room with a bed, desk, and closet, a small, blue haired girl lying on the bed just below the pillow at its head.  The other displayed only darkness, but as the girl on the other began to move, whatever had been covering the viewing point removed itself and was replaced by a wide expanse of dull grey fabric.



Unable to move, held fast by the magic that transported her through the dimensional borders, Aqua laid on some foreign bedspread.  Her vision was dominated by a field of wool that, from her perspective, stretched for tens of dozens of feet as far as her limited godly senses could tell.  "Where am I?"  Aqua wondered, able to turn her head to look around but nothing else.  "Wasn't I sent to Yunyun?"

Before she could try to process anymore of her situation, the door to the room opened and a young, beautiful girl with slim frame and shoulder length dark brown hair slipped in quietly.  She was wrapped in a towel that could hardly contain her well developed bosom, but as soon as she closed the door behind her she removed it to finish wiping the excess water in her fair skin and wet hair and heaved a heavy sigh.  "Oh, that last quest took far too long.  I wanted to get back last night so I could go see Megumin today..."  She lamented aloud, thinking she was alone.  "Luna-san said they haven't left on a quest yet, so after a quick nap I'll go visit Wiz-san's shop to pick up a gift and go challenge Megumin to another duel!"  She decided, tossing her towel over the back of the chair at her desk and then tossing herself face down on her bed.

Aqua noticed that the young girl's defining crimson eyes were closed as she fell upon her.  The blue haired goddess watched on as the oblivious girl's breast came crashing down, burying her in an instant under it's oppressive weight.  She felt the young girl inhale slowly and deeply a few times, causing her to sink a bit more into the soft, marshmallowy flesh with each breath.  "Yunyun!  Please, notice me!"  She pleaded silently, feeling the warmth of Yunyun's breast seep into her being.  Her lungs were filled with the sweet scent of the young Crimson Demon, surprising the former deity form how calming and relaxing the gentle girl's aroma was.  "Well... maybe it's not so bad..."

Just as she was about to get comfortable, Yunyun pushed herself up from her bed.  "That's right, pajamas, pajamas."  She told herself, walking over to the closet, unaware of Aqua stuck to her bosom.  Opening the closet her eyes just happened to see a bit of Aqua's hand peeking out from the underside of her breast, mistaking it for some lint from her bed.  "And just after my bath too."  She reprimanded herself brushing her bare chest clean, Aqua vanishing in the act.

End Notes:

Oh wow!  I did not realize I hadn't posted anything new here in so long!  Sorry about that, I realized all the text formating I do when posting over on DA and be copied and pasted directly here (as opposed to having to go through and re-do all that tedious stuff again) and wanted to catch everything there before posting this next chapter here.  Geez, almost a year later and I'm just now finished up.  Hopefully I'll get this story done soon, likely 5-6 more chapter, more depending on the epilogue.

Thanks for reading and I'll won't keep you waiting as long next time!

All Attention Aimed At Aqua by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[02/18/19]

 

In this chapter:

Feet, Futanari, Unaware Giantess and Growth

 

As the game progresses, Aqua seems to be getting more and more attention from the other players.

Back in Eris' game room, laughter filled the air as Aqua returned, Wiz quickly appearing by her side when she did.

"Oh, that was great!"  Chris giggled, her view returning to the table as clouds obscured the images shown on the mirror.  "Did you see Aqua's face?  When she was stuck to Yunyun's nipple?"

"Yeah, I guess they aren't that uselessly overgrown."  Megumin replied, giggling and wiping tears from her eyes.

"Oh, I liked how she brushed her off like dirt!"  Eris added, her laughter dying down.  "That girl, Yunyun was it?  She looked a lot like you Megumin.  A friend of yours?"

"N-no, no."  Megumin poorly refuted, looking away from Eris as she spoke.  "Just the daughter of our village's chief.  She claims to be my rival and constantly challenges me to duels... she not a friend, more of an annoyance."

"Oh?  I see."  Eris replied with a smile.  "How's your little pet Wiz?"

"She seems alright."  Wiz answered, holding up Aqua lying in her hands.  "Just tired, I think."

"Well then, shall we continue?"  Eris asked, motioning to the silver haired Thief.

"Oh, right."  Chris said, reaching towards the deck and summoning a card to herself.  "Oh!  'Anal Vore', that would be fun to watch again."  She snickered to herself, adding it to her hand.  "No match."

Wordlessly, Eris nodded and called a card to her giant hand, a 'WILD' card.  "Nothing from me either."  "Though my head is spinning with the possibilities."

"My turn then."  Megumin announced, dramatically drawing a card, and in the same motion snatching a dragon from the bar.  The giant youth tossed the struggling beast into her mouth with ease then looked at her card.  "Let's see, 'Cursed Freedom'!?"  She thought, eyes opening wide in shock.  "No, no, no.  This is bad.  One wrong draw and my life would be over!"  "N-no match..."  She said fearfully.

Darkness drew a 'Futanari' card and shook her head, motioning for Wiz to go next.

The kind-hearted Lich teleported a card from the deck to herself, and when she saw it she almost cried for how happy she was.  "A 'Freedom' card!?  One more and I won't have to worry about this... thing attached to me anymore!"  She thought, resisting the urge to do a little dance.  Still, she had no match and motioned for Chris to go, but in doing so reminded herself of the tiny Thief's current circumstances.  "Oh... that's right... Chris-san."  Instantly her mood mellowed, a pang of guilt assaulting her unbeating heart.  "It would be easier for me to be stuck like this for the rest of the game I suppose."

Wasting no time on her turn, Chris called for a card from the deal, getting a 'Full Tour Vore' card.  "Geez, this one is potentially fatal if you were to forget about the target and leave with them still inside of you."  She noted, realizing that the players are only protected while in the game room.  "I doubt we'll have many more peaceful rounds like this."  She commented, nodding in Eris' direction.

"If by 'peaceful' you mean 'boring' then yeah, I agree."  Eris huffed, she didn't even get a reaction out of the girls now that they have to perpetually stare at her giant naked pussy.  "Let's see what you're hiding away there Darkness."  She said, claiming the blonde's 'Futanari' card for herself.  "Oh, nice one."

"Well if you're taking other people's cards, I suppose I can too.  Thanks in advance Chris."  Megumin decided, smiling innocently as she claim a 'Futanari' card from the permanently shrunken Thief.  "Oh, a pair!  And before she can try to hide again, by the power vested in me, I curse Aqua with a... a...  man part... twice as long as she is tall!"  She declared, her voice falling to a near whisper in the middle.

"Oh, nicely worded Megumin!"  Eris applauded happily, watching the cards the young Arch-Wizard matched glow red and fly towards their target.

"What!  Why me!?"  Aqua whined, trying to run from the cards but was unable to.  Seeing how Wiz was shrunk to the size of a tadpole and she had shrunken Aqua to be hand-sized relative to her, the manhood that grew from Aqua was merely a few millimeters in length, but to the former deity it was utter massive!  Worse yet, it was flaccid, which meant it could get bigger still!  "Megumin!!  You can't do this to a Goddess like me!  I am the perfect form of womanly beauty."  She cried, at a loss for how she was going to survive the rest of the game with a long, thick rod of meat sticking out from between her legs.

"I think it's an improvement."  Megumin snickered, able to see the distressed look on Aqua's face despite the extreme size difference between them thanks to the magic of the game room.

"Improvement!?"  Aqua replied, appalled.  "How is this an impro-!"  She started to say as she tried to turn to face her tormentor only to stop when she caught a glimpse up Eris' skirt.  "Oh, oh my."  She thought, just the sight of the massive nethers stirred something inside of her.  Instantly she felt a heat build in her newly acquired shaft, as blood began to race towards it.  "Huh?  I... I feel... dizzy suddenl..."  She barely said, passing out as her penis came to full mast.

"Aqua-sama!?"  Wiz exclaimed, catching her 'pet' before she hit the table.  "What happened?"

"Didn't have enough blood for her excitable friend."  Eris answered, giggling.  "At least she'll be quiet for a bit, but she'll be fine Wiz."

"Oh, okay..."  The Lich accepted the explanation, but was still concerned for Aqua.  Unable to do much else, Wiz shrunk Aqua a bit more and tuck her under her shirt on top of her breast.

"Right then, my turn."  Darkness said, drawing a card for herself.  Upon seeing the card, her eye lit up in delight and she had to suppress a squeal in her throat as she held up a pair of 'Grow' cards.  "Just what I wanted!  I wish to grow to a height of 30 feet!"  She declared, invoke the magic of the cards.  In a flash of golden yellow light, she instantly grew to her desired height, her position changing so the table was at chest level for her.

Though she was quite a bit taller that her normal height, Darkness still paled in comparison to Megumin and Eris.  Smiling, the hostess clapped a bit for the Crusader.  "Congratulations Darkness, you wanted to use a set of 'Grow' cards on yourself then?  Why not make yourself bigger?"

"You can tell who chose which cards?"  Darkness asked, to which Eris nodded.  "Well, I suppose it doesn't really change anything.  As for why I chose this height, you'll have to wait and see."  She explained with a smile.

"Not that it isn't obvious."  Eris thought, remembering the other cards Darkness selected.  "To me at least."

"I suppose it is my turn now."  Wiz said, somewhat timidly.  "I'll take a card from Chris-san... if you don't mind."  She said, causing the 'Anal Vore' card in the silver haired girl's hand to teleport to her own.

"Not at all, did you get a match?"  Chris replied.  Seeing the diminutive undead shake her head, Chris drew a card from the deck.  smiling sinisterly, Chris eyed the weirdly shaped lump on top of Wiz's breast where Aqua was hidden.  "I got a pair."  She announced, showing two 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' cards.  "I don't know if she's awake yet, but I'm sending Aqua off on a date with Luna-san's pretty little footies.  Her days are hard enough, make sure to treat them with lots of love!"

From under Wiz's shirt, a silver light shone from Aqua before the lump flattened out and the clouded pattern on the mirror began to whirl to life.

"Oh, this 'Luna' person, you said her boobies were second only to Wiz's?"  Eris asked excitedly as they waited for the mirror to clear up.

"In terms of mass, Wiz wins hands down, but Luna's outfits are less conservative."  Chris explained with a grin.  "Honestly, the fact that she hasn't fallen out of her top is a miracle."

"Really?  But how are her feet?"  Eris asked, stroking her chin.

"She's on them most of the day, she's one of the staff at the Guild but without her next to nothing would get done."  The silver haired Thief replied.

"She helps Adventurers choose quests that are appropriate to their skill level and gathers as much information as she can for them."  Darkness added, nodding approvingly.  "I've also seen her work overtime filing reports for disasters, crimes and reparation repairs.  She's a key figure that benefits Axel greatly."

"Well then, I hope she enjoys her short time with little Aqua."  Eris giggled, watching the mirror clear and display dual visuals again.

This time the third person view showed a relatively small room with some well worn furnishing.  A table and some chairs stood in the middle of the room, a couple plates and cups left with the remnants of meals left behind.  A small couch was placed against the wall, opposite to the singular door to the room, with cloth patches sewn onto the armrests and back.  Aqua could be seen, hanging upside down against one of the armrests as the door to the small room opened and a young woman with blonde hair tied up in a bun entered.



It had been a tedious morning, as per usual as of late, for the busty Guild staff member, seeing as few Adventurers were actually adventuring and instead living off of their savings until after winter.  As a result, the Guild was getting swamped with Quest requests which meant confirming facts, assessing threat levels and gathering any other sort of helpful information to ensure that if and when a party accepts the Quest they have a better chance of surviving and returning home.  It also didn't help that since there was an above average number of idling adventuring parties the number of small bar fights and other minor disturbances, which meant more paperwork for the Guild, also increased.

Sighing as she entered the 'cozy' break room for staff members, Luna closed the door behind her and stretched her arms.  "It's nice that Yunyun's party returned successfully and safely from their quest, I just wish a few other adventurers would follow her example."  She said, crossing the room to sit on the couch.  "Especially Kazuma-san and his party.  Despite their... colorful personalities, they've accomplished so much in such a short amount of time."  She thought aloud, slipping off her boots and socks to rub her feet a bit.  "Though with deeds like felling multiple Demon Generals and stopping the Destroyer it makes it harder to ask them to do more..."  She added, yawning as she laid back and put her feet up and pushed against the armrest to position herself better.  "If only there was a way to get them to motivate themselves."  The buxom beauty thought as she felt something get stuck between her toes.  "Lint?  We really need to clean this place more."  She thought, rubbing her toes together to dislodge whatever had gotten stuck in them.

Aqua had been forced to watch as Luna entered the room, once more silenced by the magical bonds that suspended her on the side of the piece of furniture.  She didn't know who sent her here or what kind of card was used to do so, so she was nervous to see what kind of treatment she'd have to face.  At first she was worried she was about to be sat on by the Guild attendant and sighed a breath of relief when the oblivious blonde sat on the opposite cushion.  Her relief quickly turned to dread as she saw Luna removing her boots and socks!

"Luna!  Luna, no please!  I'm sorry about that time I soaked you and turned your shirt see-through, really I am!"  The blue haired deity apologized, trying to fight against her magical gag.  "I know I said it was an accident but you were right!  It was just a little prank."  She continued as Luna turned and brought her legs up onto the couch.  Unbeknownst to the blonde, as she slid her feet up to rest flat against the opposing armrest the 'giant' free hanging and fully erect cock Megumin had gifted Aqua slid between her big and second toes!  "Wh-what!?  Ohhh~!  That... that feels...  Ah, no.  Not that Luna!  Oh no, what's happening?!  Something, something is... is... Ahhhhhhhh~!"  The diminutive goddess mentally cried out in ecstasy as she was pressed firmly into the material of the couch while given and unintentional toe job by an unaware Luna.

Due to an increased sensitivity and weakness to this new variety of stimuli, Aqua reached climax in a matter of moment, despite the clumsy, unpracticed technique employed by her pleasurer.  Proof of the former goddess' sexual defeat erupted from her member and ran down the top of Luna's foot.  Then, while basking in the bliss of her first mangasm, Aqua was whisked away back to Eris' game room as Luna withdrew her foot.

"Eww, gross!  What got onto my foot?"  The blonde beauty questioned, grabbing her foot to inspect.

End Notes:
So, this chapter was out a bit later than I had hoped... truth be told I had this and the next chapter all written and proof read when I posted chapter 16, they were just missing one thing.  A title.  Yes, that's right... it took me almost a month to come up with a title for this chapter I was more or less okay with, (though really I'm still not lol).

However!  In that time, I also finished writing the rest of the game and epilogue, all of which with titles I actually like, so I can release them in short order for you all!  There will be six more chapters coming in total, including an epilogue, so look forward to them in the coming weeks!

Good (Clean) Fun by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[02/23/19]

 

Tags for this chapter include:

Butt, Futanari, Entrapment, Insertion

 

The girls begin to understand that not all good fun has to stay 'clean'.

Once again, Aqua was greeted back with a variety of laughter at her expense as everyone turned their attention back to the game table.  The only one who, at the very least on the outside, didn't seem to be finding her torment amusing was Wiz, who once again appeared quickly by the exhausted Arch-Priest and greeted her with a soft, reassuring smile.  Even Darkness was trying her best to remain stoic and not laugh, hiding her mouth with her hand unconvincingly.

"Welcome back, Aqua-sama."  She greeted.

"How were Luna's feet?"  Chris asked as her laughter subsided.  "By the looks of it, you enjoyed yourself well enough."  She added, sticking out her tongue playfully.

"You girls weren't kidding about that busty blonde, both in the size of her chest and the miraculous way she didn't fall out of her shirt when she laid down."  Eris commented, hovering a finger over Wiz and mentally calling one of the brown haired Lich's cards to her hand.  "But seriously, are there any non-cute girls in your world?"  She asked, looking at the 'Futanari' card she just got.  "Oh!  A pair!"  She exclaimed, showing off her cards and looking mischievously at the blue haired girl in Wiz's hands.  "How about I give her another shaft to deal with?"

"W-wait!  Please!"  Wiz protested quickly before Eris could finalize her decision.  "Hasn't Aqua-sama been targeted a bit too much?  Everyone is bullying her by this point."  She pleaded, turning to hide Aqua away from the others.

Eris looked at Wiz's ultimately futile, but endearing protectiveness and smiled softly.  "You are just too nice to her, you know that right?  Fine, I'll let her off the hook this time, but you have to use at least two cards on her if you get that many before the end of the game.  Okay?"  The giantess offered.

"Y-yes!  Thank you Eris-sama!"  Wiz agreed, smiling.

"Okay... now then, who should I use this on?"  The Sorceress thought aloud, looking at the rest of the table.  "Wiz herself already has one thanks to Aqua, so I think I'll let her off the hook.  I could give Megumin an adorable little phimosis dick with a matching set of balls to go with it, or perhaps Chris would like to try and stuff a thick meat rod into those tiny, tight shorts of hers."  She thought, looking to Megumin and Chris in turn as she stroked her chin thoughtfully.  "Or I could grow one on myself again.  After all, I really want to take Megumin for a ride and watch that adorable face twist in agonizing pleasure... No, I think I have a better idea."  She concluded, leveling her gaze at Darkness.  "I shall gift with a penis large enough to fit in your hand, but balls big enough to use as a chair!"  She declared laughing.

"Wh-what!?"  The blonde Crusader exclaimed as the cards shot towards her crotch from Eris' hand.  Her eyes widened as she felt a tingling sensation spread through her body and a bulge grow in her tight body suit.  "Ahh!  So tight!"  She cried out as the long, cylindrical bulge stopped growing and the larger bugle below it continued to expand, stretching her pants to their limits and beyond.  The sound of Darkness' bodysuit tearing was accompanied with a satisfied sigh, as her breath caught for a moment as the pressure became nigh unbearable.  The busty blonde's face was flush red and she was sweating slightly as the scrotum growing from between her legs tightened when it felt the cooler air brush against it.  Her new family jewels continued to swell in size, touching the ground and making it awkward to remain sitting in her seat.  She was forced to shift her weight onto her testicles as they pushed the chair out from under her, and reveled in the pleasure of her weight pressing down on them.  The effects of the magic ended when Darkness' balls had an average diameter three-quarters the length of her legs.

"You're welcome."  Eris said with a smile, seeing the look of euphoria wash of the durable Crusader's drooling face.  From her vantage point she could see Darkness' new male organ stiffen and rise as she tentatively lift her feet of the floor and fully settling her weight on her new seat.

Her breathing was unsteady and labored despite her attempts to restraint herself as she looked up to Eris.  "Y-y-yo-you fiend!  To toy w-with my body like this... But I sh-sh-shall never yield to such torment!"  Darkness declared defiantly, the look of pure jubilation on her face and fully hardened shaft betraying her words.

"Right.... 'torment'."  Megumin said with giant air quotes, reach down and patting the busty blonde on the head.  This enticed more heavy panting and satisfied moan from her teammate as she moved her hand to take her turn, drawing a 'Shrink' card.  "No match, your turn Darkness."

"R-r-right."  Darkness replied, setting her feet on the ground again to try and draw some of her attention back to the game.  Wiping the drool from the corner of her mouth, she looked up to Megumin, who was hovering her digit back over her again getting ready to push her back down onto her sensitive testicles.  "I shall claim one of your cards, Megumin."  She declared defiantly, targeting one of the cards in the giantess' hand and teleporting it to her own hand in a flash of yellow light.  "YES!  A 'Permanency' card!"  She celebrated silently, her already apparent smile widening at her good fortune.  "No match, your turn Wi-!"  She began to say only to have the massive, lithe finger came crashing down on her.

"Steal from me will you?"  The adorable loli giant questioned, squashing Darkness down a bit harder than before and rocking her finger back and forth a bit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh~!  Yes.  Retribution for my slight against such an overwhelming rival."  Darkness thought, reveling in the excruciating pleasure crashing throughout her body.  Due to the force exerted by Megumin's finger and the extra flexibility afforded by Eris' magic, Darkness' new sexual organ poked up and got sandwiched between her soft, warm breasts.  As she felt her erection nettle between her bosom, paired with the the more intense and prolonged pressure bearing down on her Darkness felt her sensual arousal approaching its apex.  "Mmmmmmm!  This humiliation... this feeling.  So filthy...  So... INTENSE!!!"

"Normally I'd warn you to not bully the smaller players," Eris commented with a seductive smile, seeing the expression on Darkness' face, "but seeing how this is Darkness we're talking about I'll allow it.  Just don't let it interfere with the game, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."  Megumin replied, swiftly pushing down on her party member's form until she disappeared entirely under her fingertip, accompanied by a muffle cry of ecstasy from under the massive digit.  "Ah, I think she's done for a bit."

"She'll be fine, in any case I believe it's your turn Wiz."  Chris said dismissively, walking over to the edge of the table and looking down at Darkness' blissfully exhausted form.

"R-right..."  The brown haired undead Lich answered, sitting with her leg folded under her and laying Aqua on her lap as she summoned a card to her hand.  Looking at the card she received, Wiz's face erupted into a bright red.  "I... I've made a match..."  Wiz announced, holding up up two 'Anal Vore' cards.

"Oh~ho?  And who's cute derriere do you plan on sending little Aqua up?"  Eris asked, lying down on her side and propping her head up on her hand with an amused look.

"What?  Why Aqua-sa-?!  Oh, that's right... I did agree to your terms."  The buxom Undead replied, looking down to her temporary pet laying in her lap.  "She's been through so much already... and I haven't been much help either.  Poor Aqua-sama."  She thought, not wanting to subject the unfortunate goddess to anymore hardships, but she did give her word.  "Don't worry Aqua-sama, I won't let you suffer alone!"  She decided, steeling her resolve.  "Mine!  I'll stick Aqua-sama into my... my..."

"Big, bouncing, broad bottom?"  Eris asked, finishing Wiz's statement for the embarrassed brunette.

"Y-yes..."  Wiz said sheepishly, the cards she was holding floating over to her pairs pile on their own.  "Oh, I suppose they don't have to transport Aqua-sama to me or shrink her down either."  She giggled, picking up Aqua and getting on her hands and knees.

"W-Wiz!?  Wait, please.  You don't have to do this!"  Aqua quickly exclaimed as she watched her temporary master stick her round rear in the air and pull up her skirt, exposing her elegant purple panties.  "C'mon Wiz, can't we talk about this?"

"I'm sorry Aqua-sama, but I have to..."  Wiz replied regretfully, reaching back and pulling her underwear down a bit with her free hand.  "Otherwise everybody else is going to keep picking on you."

"So you're going to shove a Goddess up your filthy, undead, rotting, fat ass-!  Ah... oops."  Aqua complained, freezing for a moment when she realized she had said one insult too many.  "S-sorry, I didn't mean-."

"Oh that deal was only with Eris."  Chris said quickly, interrupting the mini-goddess.  "Honestly this game is the perfect chance to vent some pent-up frustration on you Aqua."

"Yeah, and teach you to be nicer to others.  Especially Wiz."  Megumin agreed, crossing her arms and nodding solemnly.  "Show you what it feels like to be stepped on and harassed by others the same way you treat her."

Slowly and unsteadily, Darkness rose back up to 'sit' at the table, peeking her head up to speak.  "I agree, a lesson in humilit-!"  She began to say before Megumin's massive finger came crashing down on her again with euphoric pressure.

"See, even Darkness understands."  The loli giantess said with a smirk.  "Good girl, here's your reward."  She then praised patronizingly as she rolled the durable Crusaders body back and forth under her finger.

Panic setting in, feeling slightly betrayed by her teammates, Aqua looked around wildly for any ally.  With no options left, she turned back to Wiz to try and beg once more.  However, when she faced her giantess mistress, rather than being greeted by the gentle expression the unorthodox No-Life-King usually wore she was met by a stern and frustrated Wiz.

Her cheeks were slightly puffed out, and tears had formed in the corners of her eye as she stared at the tiny Goddess in her hand.  "Aqua-sama, that was really mean."  She said, bringing Aqua around to her butt.  "My bum isn't fat!"  She added, not giving Aqua a chance to say anything else and swiftly plunging the blue haired girl head-first up her brown eye.

"WIZ!?  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!"  Aqua thought, mortified the her head was currently trapped within the bowels of a lowly Undead.  She immediately began to pound her fist against the Wiz's anus, but was soon held immobile as the Lich released her butt cheeks.

"Now, you climb the rest of the way in Aqua-sama."  Wiz said, pouting as she pulled up her panties, fixed her dress and sat back down roughly on the table.  "That's an order."

"WHAT!  Of all the nerve!  You blasted Undead, just you wait!"  The former water deity thought, rage quickly taking hold as she unwillingly forced her arm through the tight portal to Wiz's colon and attempt to drag herself deeper.  As she slid her body across the soft, squishy flesh tube, her excitable manhood quickly started to harden and she had to struggle to stay conscious.  "I'll have my revenge!  I'll kill you!  You hear me?  I'll KILL you!"

"Ha!  I knew you had a fiery side.  I like it."  Eris commented, smiling.  "Oh, also I'll clarify that our little deal was a one-time only agreement.  I'm free to target Aqua again, but you still have to hit her with another effect."

"Mmmmm, that is alright."  Wiz said, nodding in agreement with her eyes closed as she enjoyed Aqua's struggle to pull herself into the Lich's intestines.  Yet again, her girl cock hardened from the pleasant feelings Aqua's body gave her.  Since she hadn't taken the time to slip it back into her cleavage, it bulged out from under her dress, stretching the material and leaving a wet streak as it rubbed along the inside until she pulled it free.  "After all, this is just a game.  Right?"

"Exactly!"  Chris exclaimed, taking her turn and drawing a 'WILD' card.  "As long as we're having fun, that's all that matters."  She added with a bright smile.  By this point it didn't really matter to her who won, it was obvious that Aqua was going to lose and with a bit of luck someone will use one of the two 'Freedom' pairs in the deck on her so she wouldn't be forced to live the rest of her life one inch tall.  "Still, it's all been worth it to see everything Aqua had to go through."  "I got nothing, your turn."

Taking a moment to observe her guests, Eris felt a sense of fulfillment.  Megumin seemed to be enjoying her temporary giantess stature and Darkness likely could only dream of the torment she had experienced over the course of their game.  Though she tried to hide it and while she probably was trying to resist, Wiz's body was far more honest about her feelings in 'handling' Aqua.  Chris seemed to be along for the ride, but she didn't seem to let that stop her from having fun.  Sure, Aqua was probably miserable and traumatized for life, an immortal life at that, but she seemed in desperate need of some humble pie.  "The fun's not over yet."  She said, summoning the 'Full Tour Vore' from Chris' hand.  "Oh!  This one I know is mine!  I can't wait."  "Megumin, if you can hold off on playing with Darkness for a moment it is your turn."

"Okay."  The red-eyed teen replied, removing her finger from the submissive Crusader and magically pilfered a card from Eris' hand.  "Oh, yay!  Eris, I apologize for the inconvenience but there is only enough room for one giantess of our size."  She announced, holding up a set of 'Shrink' cards.  "I, Megumin, most beautiful and powerful Arch-wizard to command the highest seat of magic, revoke you of your height and return you to your previous size!"  She spoke in a grandiose fashion, weaving wild gestures with her arms and hands before striking a pose and allowing the cards to fly towards their target.

"Oh darn.  I liked being big..."  The powerful Sorceress pouted as Megumin's cards circled her and shrunk her back to her previous height.

"There can be only one!  Ahahahahaha!"  The Explosion obsessed mage cackled for a moment before abruptly stopping.  "I don't get it, but Kazuma told me I should say that in a situation like this.  We can continue the game now.  Darkness, if you would be so kind."

"R-right."  The busty defender said, sitting up and settling her weight gingerly upon her tender testicles.  Drawing a card for herself, one of the few smiles of the day not motivated by her sexual arousal spread across her face.  "My Lady Eris, Goddess of Fortune, smiles upon me in this game and guides my fate true!"  She declared, revealing two 'Permanency' cards.

"Darkness, I am already stuck at this size and Wiz, cursed to bear that phallus thanks to Aqua."  Chris asked, panicking slightly at the prospect of layering 'Permanency' cards on one another or worse.  "Are you going to trap Megumin in isolation as a giant?  Unable to interact with people?  Are you going to force Wiz to carry a man's burden or permanently remain the size of a tadpole?"

"You misunderstand Chris," Darkness assured with a slight laugh, "these are not for any of you, but for me.  I hereby make permanent the effects of the 'Grow' card upon myself, so that I my better serve as a shield to protect my allies!"  She proclaimed, her cards emitting a flash of yellow light before floating down to the table.

"Is this why you only grew to 30 feet tall?"  Megumin asked.  "Not too big to make you unable to interact with people but still much larger than normal?"

"Are you crazy?  Did you even stop to think about how you're going to live now?"  Chris chastised like a mother would a child.  "What about food and shelter?  Clothing and armor?  You can't follow your party into a cave or dungeon!  What were you thinking you masochistic sandbag!?"

A new layer of blush bloomed across Darkness' cheeks in response to the Chivalrous Thief's reprimand.  Moaning for half a breath, the busty blonde wrapped her arms around herself and squirm in delight, which only served to escalate her pleasure in conjunction with sensation coming for her 'seat'.  "Chris, I told you before to not do that to me."  The young noble caution as her breathing became labored.  "Like this I can defend more people from enemy attacks and I become more of a priority target to draw enemy fire."  She justified.

"Yeah, and a bigger surface area means more people can hit that ridiculously sturdy body."  The silver haired Thief accused.  "Honestly, maybe your brain isn't like the rest of your body and you've suffered massive damage to an already faulty organ."

"Ahh!  Her tongue is as sharp as any knife!  More, insult me more."  Darkness thought, sweating profusely from how much she was getting turned on.

"Right, well as much as I like the idea of Aqua spending some much needed time in Wiz's cute little pooper, I think it's about time we carry on with the game."  Eris announced, sitting in a normal chair as the only player currently at her proper size.

"Right, sorry Wiz."  Darkness apologized.

"That is quite alright."  The brown haired Lich replied, her penis still at full mast as she merely sat and enjoyed feeling Aqua lodged in yet another of her holes.  It was almost eerie, to her at least, how delightful it felt having the tiny Goddess squirm around inside of her.  Suddenly, she felt her living anal toy teleport out of her bowels and back onto the table and Wiz couldn't help but feel depressed and deprived of such a wonderful stimulus.  "Oh... Couldn't you have stayed in there a bit longer?"  She thought, borderline irritated at Aqua for leaving her butt only to mentally scold herself.  "No, no.  Aqua-sama must have hated it in there.  Oh, what was I thinking telling her to crawl in herself!?  She must really hate me now."  She lamented, leaning over to observe her temporary pet.  "Umm, A-Aqua-sama?  I'm sorry about that... I got a little carried away."

"Oh, save me your insincere apologies you filthy Undead!"  Aqua quickly retorted, pushing herself up and pointing at her, furious.  "What the hell is wrong with you?  Do you have any idea what it's like to be shoved up another person's butt!?  Let alone a rotting corpse's butt?  Furthermore having to crawl in myself!?  I'm a GODDESS damn it."

"That is quite enough, Aqua."  Eris warned in an even tone, leveling her gaze on the tiny woman.  The powerful entity didn't care much for the aquatic deity, she was rude, loud and obnoxious with an opinion far too high of herself and had they met under different circumstances she would be either melting in stomach acid or suffocating in shit.  "Wiz said she was sorry, even though she has nothing to apologize for, so drop it and let us continue with the game."

Standing rigid as a chill crept up her spine, Aqua immediately fell silent.  Turning with her best politician smile, the blue haired girl rubbed her hands together and politely bowed to her superior.  "Right, sorry Boss."

Eris said nothing to the tiny deity, only glared.  "If she calls me 'Boss' one more time..."  Sighing she looked to Wiz.  "She's not a player right now, you can 'play' with her however you want you know, right?  Shove her backup your lovely derriere again if you want."

"That does sound nice..."  Wiz contemplated for a moment, looking down at Aqua and reaching out to pick her up.  "No, I really shouldn't."  She decided, seeing the look of fear on  her 'pet's' face when she turned to see the hand casting a shadow over her.  Gently, the friendly Lich picked Aqua up and sat her on her shoulder.  "I couldn't do that to Aqua-sama, so let's just continue the game shall we?"  She said, pointing to a card in Eris' hand and summoning it to her own.  "Oh my, a 'WILD' card!"

"When you're so sweet and innocent about it, it almost makes me feel bad for picking on her."  Eris sighed, shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head.  "Though every time she opens her mouth reminds me why I do."  She added playfully sticking out her tongue.

"She's not that bad."  Wiz giggled.  "Your turn, Chris-san."

"Right, let's see what I can get!"  The silver haired Thief said, calling a 'Freedom' card from the top of the deck.  "FINALLY!  My luck is kicking in again!"  She celebrated mentally, motioning to Eris.  "Nothing."

Double Tap That Ass! by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[02/28/19]

 

Not much in this chapter, just a bit of:

Butt, Crush, Vore, and possibly more Butt

 

The final round continues to run smoothly for everyone... except Aqua.

"Okay then, I'd say one good turn deserves another."  The Sorceress announced, looking up to Megumin.  Focusing on a card in the mega-sized explosion loli's hand, she transported her target to her hand.  "Oh wow!  You girls better thank me later."  She added, revealing two 'Cursed Freedom' cards.

"Thank Eris, both ours and you!"  Megumin exclaimed, realizing the most dangerous pair of cards was now gone.  "Seriously, who was insane enough to choose that?"

"Honestly, I'm still not convinced it wasn't Aqua.  Since she's not a player right now and got to choose one for herself there was no risk to her."  Chris accused, narrowing her eyes at the tiny in question.  "The next most likely candidate would be Eris, since again there was no risk to her, or Darkness since living a life of constant forced submission is right up her alley."

"Not even I would risk the safety of my friends for such a blessing!"  Darkness defended, the nobility of her claim in contrast to the depravity of her wish.

"Like I told you, Aqua didn't choose it.  Ironically enough she picked an 'Anal Vore' card."  Eris snickered, the justice of Aqua being shoved up the one rear she hated most being too poetic.  "And if I were to subject any of you to becoming someone's pet, it would be as my pet."  She added, the conviction of the words leaving no room for doubt.  "But enough of that, take your turn Megumin, though with the deck looking so small it would appear we're entering the end game."

"You're right..."  Megumin agreed, drawing a 'Butt Crush (Unaware)' from the deck.  "All-in-all, this was fun."  She finished, shaking her head and motioning for Darkness to take her turn.

"Agreed.  We have been very fortunate."  The blonde Crusader concurred, also drawing a 'Butt Crush (Unaware) card, not that she knew Megumin had just drawn one herself.  "We'll all be able to go home at this rate."

"Yeah, even if one of us is an inch tall while another has become a giant."  Chris sighed under her breath as Wiz quietly took her turn, taking a card from Darkness' hand.

"Oh, well maybe not."  The diminutive Lich spoke up, revealing two 'Freedom' cards.  "Honestly, I'd like to get rid of this thing," she thought, looking to the semi-engorged member flopping over her lap, "but the game is almost over... and... it hasn't been that unpleasant."  She decided, blushing slightly remembering the euphoria of a man's satisfaction.  "Though I am sorry Chris-san, while there would be difficulties, you can still live within civilized society, so I am going to have to release Darkness-san from her 'Permanency' card."  She declared, she cards glowing a soft purple light and shooting towards the busty blonde.

"No, no, no, no!  Please!"  Darkness begged as the magical instruments passed through her and returned to Wiz's pile.  "Wiz?  Why would you do that?"

"Because you are being foolish Darkness-san, now behave."  The brunette said sternly, despite the huge gap between their current sizes.  "Just be happy you get to stay that big until the end of the game."

"Y-Yes ma'am."  The blonde pouted.

"Thanks for doing that Wiz."  Chris said, smiling to the kind Lich.  "I don't think she even considered for a second how she would take care of me if I get stuck at this size."  She joked.

"Don't worry Chris-san, I'm sure someone will use a 'Freedom' card on you next."  Wiz replied with her trademark, maternal smile.  Looking to Eris, her expression shifted to apologetic and she lowered her head.  "I am sorry, Eris-sama.  I promised to use my next two cards on Aqua-sama but..."

"Hmm, well technically I said you had to use at least two cards on her by the end of the game, not your next two."  Eris countered, doing her best to justify Wiz's actions.  "Also, really I just wanted you to torment her a bit, not help her so I don't mind at all.  If, by some luck, you get the 'WILD' cards next then you can use them as you wish, but anything else you have to use on your little pet.  How does that sound?"

"Thank you Eris-sama!"  Wiz replied, smiling again.

"B-Boss?!  Do you hate me or something?!"  Aqua lamented, ready to cry any moment now.

"I am going to be nice and not answer that question."  Eris replied, looking to Chris who had already drawn a card.  "So, what did you get?"

Smiling broadly, Chris displayed two 'Freedom' cards.  "So this is where all my luck went!  I'm freeing myself of the 'Permanency' on me!"  She declared, a flare of silvery-white light washing over her from her cards before they flew over to her pairs pile.  "Thank Eris that is over."

"You're welcome."  The playful hostess joked, sticking out her tongue.

"I meant our Eris."  Chris replied lightheartedly.  "Though I suppose you are also our Eris now as well."

"I know, right?  So weird."  She said, drawing from the deck and getting a 'Permanency' card.  "I'm definitely going to pay her a visit ASAP.  Luck especially tastes delicious."  Eris added, and though her tone made it sound like a joke, the way she licked her lips and the hunger in her eyes told a different tale.

"Haha... you are kidding... right?"  Chris asked, hesitantly.

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little head about what happens between Goddesses."  Eris said dismissively.  "I won't eat her though, if that's what you're worried about."

"T-That's good to know."  She replied hesitantly.

"I know you worship her, but even if Eris did do something to Eris would you be able to do anything about it?"  Megumin asked, locking focus on one of Chris' cards and claiming it for herself.  "You should just focus on the game."  She added, looking at the 'Butt Crush (Unaware)' she had pilfered from the Chivalrous Thief.  "Oh, I'm definitely using this on Aqua, but who should I have sit on her?"  She asked, revealing her pair.

"Well it could be anyone you know."  Darkness reminded.  "And I do not believe the rules specified gender or species, so you could even choose Kazuma or Chomusuke."

"WHAT!?"  Aqua bemoaned, looking to Eris for confirmation who merely smiled playfully and nodded.

"How about Yunyun or Luna again?"  Chris offered.

"Nah, we already involved them once and as funny as it would be to see Kazuma or Chomusuke sit on Aqua... we don't know if Kuzuma is decent right now..."  The explosive giant loli contemplated.  "Besides, Aqua is really getting on my nerves and I think she'd get over something so simple.  Who do we know that would really take her ego down a notch?  Preferably someone weak that she could normally easily overpower and of a race she deems not only beneath her, since she believes she's above everyone, but in opposition to her ver-!"  Suddenly stopping mid-sentence, the young Crimson Demon turned to Eris with a giant, mischievous grin.  "Do I have to know their name, or could I say something like 'this being we met before'?"

"That would work, so long as they're still alive."  Eris confirm nodding.

"Great, then Aqua, go get sat on by the little succubus that snuck into our mansion that one night!"  Megumin decreed happily as her cards flew out of her hands and towards the tiny pet goddess, glowing a brilliant red light.

"Megumin!  You little bi-!"  Was all the diminutive deity was able to say before the cards struck her and she vanished.

"Oh my, oh my.  A succubus you say?"  Eris teased childishly.  "You three live with a man, don't you?  How was that?"

"I'd rather not talk about that night..."  Darkness replied, her face turning beet red.

"Yeah, maybe some other time.  For now let's see how Aqua is doing."  Megumin agreed, turning toward the mirror as the fog cleared and once again two viewpoints were displayed.

The establishing angle showed a stone room, dimly lit in a low pink glow, with two doors in opposite corners.  One of the doors was behind an enclosed desk that had stacks of papers on it, though there was currently nobody sitting in the large, posh leather chair behind it.  The adjacent wall to the other door had full-length wooden lockers with name plates on them.  Roughly a dozen or more circular, padded leather seats lined the walls, though the grooves in the rug on the floor indicated that they are often pulled out whenever the room was in use.  Laying atop one of the seats, held fast via magic but struggling to get free, was Aqua as her point-of-view shot thrashed about violently.



"No, no, no, no, no!  I am NOT getting sat on by a filthy demon!"  The blue haired former-goddess thought as she pooled all her strength into trying to escape before the succubus in question could show up.  "Sure, everything that has happened with Wiz is so humiliating that I could die, but as least she's resisting her monstrous nature.  This succubus on the other hand is nothing but an opportunistic seductress preying on the weak-willed and Kazuma.  She's nothing but a monster through and through!  And I refuse to get sat on by some vile, evil whore!"

Sadly for Aqua, however, the sounds of a dialog approached the door.

"C'mon, it's not that big of a deal."  A young woman said in a comforting tone, by the sound of her voice she was likely in her late teens to early twenties.  "Honestly, you should take it as a compliment."

"But it got on my b-b-bu-butt and panties!"  A more childish sounding voice protested.  "And there was so much, it feels so slimy and gross."

"Well if you don't want it, I'd be more than willing to clean you up..."  The other voice replied, opening the door.  "With my tongue."  She added seductively as a black gloved hand motioned for her companion to enter.

Rushing into the room, slamming the door shut as fast as she could, entered a petite succubus that Aqua instantly recognized.  Her short, light pink hair settled and framed her deceptively innocent looking face with a pair of small red wings sprouting from the top of her head.  "N-n-no thank you!"  She exclaimed, staring down at the floor as her face practically glowed with her embarrassment and her tail was frantically wiggling.  "Ah!  I-I'm sorry... it seems like all I do is make trouble for you..."  She added, opening the door a crack again to apologize.

The delicate hand reached back in and patted the timid demon's head before retreating once more.  "You've had a run of back luck, I don't think that adventurer knew his companions had set traps like that.  At least that's what I assume since he hasn't come back since.  And this is a frontier town!  What is an Arch-Priest that powerful doing all the way out here?  But the important thing is that you got away.  You're a bit clumsy but still learning, and I'd say that mess on your cute little backside is proof that you're plenty popular.  Take it one step at a time and you'll have men at your feet in no time."  She encouraged.  "Get cleaned up and take a break, it's almost rush hour and we'll need everyone helping out, okay?"

"Y-yes!"  The loli succubus said, smiling as she closed the door.  Looking back at the thick, cloudy-white liquid clinging to the petite butt, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her barely-there panties and removed them.  Thankfully, since there was little material to the risque undergarment and it was so low cut, less of the mess got on it.  "Well... I suppose it would be a waste not to..."  She reasoned aloud, holding the soiled panties up to her face.

Closing her eyes, the pink haired loli stuck out her tongue and began daintily licking at the gooey substance, her cheeks blooming back slightly to color with each lick.  "Mmmm... it is actually pretty good."  She thought, quickly finishing the treat on her panties before setting them on the seat next to Aqua to dry.  Removing her long, black gloves, she positioned herself in front of the seat Aqua was trapped on, unaware of the shrunken goddess' presence, and reached back cupping her hands at the bottom of either cheek.  As she sat, the inexperienced succubus scooped up the mess on her backside and allowed her full weight to crash down on a crying, pitiful deity.

"WHY ME?!"  Aqua bemoaned, feeling the soft tush of the little demon bear down on her with the weight of a mountain, a faint, pungent odor enveloping and assaulting her senses only adding insult to injury.  It wasn't a scent that is produced from anything feminine in natural either, but a scent the former water goddess had recently become very familiar with even if not on the same magnitude as with Wiz.  "Eww, gross!  Semen covered Demon butt!"

"Eep!"  Shooting up like a bolt the moment she registered a small object pressing into her butt, the loli succubus quickly looked back at her chosen seat.  "D-Did I sit on something?  It doesn't look like it."  She whispered to herself, seeing just an empty seat, not even able to see the barely perceptible outline Aqua's body left from within the impressing her rear left in the leather.



Aqua had started to become accustomed to Eris' magic transporting her from location to location, so when she arrived back in the Ultimate Sorceress' game room she expected to be greeted with the laughter, at her expense, of her so-called 'teammates'.  However, she was surprised to find herself entering the tail-end of a conversation.

"So when we get home we're going to have... words with Kazuma."  Megumin said with a calm fury to her voice, restraining herself from slamming a fist on the table.

"Yes, it does seem as though he was more involved in that incident then we were told."  Darkness agreed.

"Seriously, I want to know what happened!"  Eris whined, now thoroughly interested in the story she was ignorant of.

"You own our universe, so just come by later and we can talk then."  Megumin replied, too angry to think about what she just proposed.  "Anyway, Aqua's back so it's your turn Darkness."

"Right."  The blonde Crusader acknowledge, summoning a 'Full Tour Vore' card from the deck.  "No match, your turn Wiz."

"Okay."  Wiz replied, also drawing from the dwindling deck.  "If it makes you feel any better Eris-sama, I don't know what they're talking about either."  She offered while looking at the 'Butt Crush (Unaware)' she got.  "Another one?"  "No match."

"Looks like only two card left."  Chris stated, following suit and taking a card from the deck and getting a 'Permanency' card.  "One now.  Go Eris."

"Aww, this was really fun girls... I'm kind of sad that we'll likely finish soon."  Eris said, looking over to Darkness and taking a card from her hand.  "Oh, I must have been a good girl!  It's a little late, but better late than never!"  She exclaimed, revealing her pair of 'Full Tour Vore' cards and looking to the giant loli next to her.  "Megumin, I grant you the privilege of descending down my gullet, navigating through my innards and finally getting pooped out of my beautiful butthole!"

The declaration came so fast that the young Crimson Demon didn't even have time to register what fate was in store for her, but after a flash of light and feeling herself being held up by her cape she knew that it couldn't be good.  Opening her eyes Megumin froze, seeing Eris' gigantic face grinning lewdly at her, drooling.  "W-wait a minute!"  She panicked, holding out her arms to try and buy time.

"Nope."  Without hesitation, Eris tossed Megumin into her mouth and started swishing her around.  "Mmmmmm, she even tastes cute!  You can go Darkness, Megumin will be busy for the rest of the game."  She stated, focusing back on playing with the treat on her tongue.

The blonde Crusader nodded, taking her turn and claiming the 'WILD' card that was in Chris' possession, but that mattered little to Megumin as she fought to keep the slithering beast of Eris' tongue from working it's way up between her legs.  She was already pinned against the Sorceress' inner cheek, covered in thick, tangy saliva and trying her best not to remember her first quest with Kazuma and Aqua as her strength quickly faded.  "Just swallow me and get this over this!"  She thought demandingly.  Just as her arms where about to give out, the flexible muscle changed priorities and deftly slipped under her and brought her out of Eris' mouth.  "Wh-what's going on?"  She asked aloud, seeing the foggy pattern clear from the mirror to once again show the inexperienced pinked haired succubus sitting in the meeting room everyone had seen her in last turn.

"Wiz got the other unaware butt crush card."  Chris explained quickly with a gleeful grin.  "She had to target Aqua this time, and because she didn't hear Aqua complain about it she figured she probably didn't mind it after all."  Giggling at what was most likely yet another misunderstand on the kindly Lich's part, Chris watched with great interest as Aqua's point of view shot showed her looking up at the door near the little succubus from most likely the floor.

"I figured you'd want to see this."  Eris added, speaking to the girl currently sitting on her tongue without any problem articulating the words despite not moving her mouth.  "Then it's down to my tummy for you."

"Great... well at least I get a good show before I go."  Megumin thought, turning back to the mirror just as the loli succubus stood up and started putting her panties back on.



"Okay, hopefully I can do better this time."  The pink haired succubus told herself as she adjusted her panties.  "I can't keep making trouble for my Senpais.  Do your best, me!"  She cheered herself on, raising a fist in the air in triumph as she walked over to the door.  Being a solid wood door, it was more on the heavy side, especially for her thin arms, and so pulling back with majority of her weight there was little the loli demon could do when her grip slipped and she fell back onto the floor harshly.

For the immobile Aqua, she was forced to watch  as once more this weak little succubus fell upon her with her tiny, perky ass.  However, this time she was caught right in the crack of the demonic derriere!  Feeling the inexperienced succubus clench her buttock tightly, the former water deity was held fast on either side by warm flesh as her face was press flush against a thin strip of pink fabric.

"That brain-dead Lich!  Just you wait until this stupid game is over."  Aqua thought as the timid girl leaned to the side to rub her sore butt.  "She's doing this on purpose just to get back at me!  I know it, nobody is that dense!  I was a fool for ever thinking she might not be as bad as the rest, but once a monster always a monster!"

"Ouchie, that hurt..."  The little demon said, standing up and feeling something disappear from between her butt cheeks.   "Huh?  Did I sit on something again?"  She asked, looking at the floor behind her, unable to see anything.

The Last Straw by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/04/19]

 

Not much in this one, just some Feet.

 

Keep pushing and pushing and eventually you'll find it, because everyone has their breaking point.

"So, how was the other cheek?"  Chris asked Aqua as she appeared on the table.  "Maybe we should track her down and have her sit on you more later."

"Oh, shut it!"  Aqua spat, furious and thoroughly humiliated she was at the end of her wits.  "None of you have any idea what it's like!  For a beautiful and elegant Goddess like myself to be treated in such a way!  This is unforgivable!"

"I-I-I'm sorry Aqua-sama... please, j-just ca-"  Wiz began to apologize until the belligerent blue-hair girl cut her off.

"And you!  Don't tell me to 'calm down' after all you've put me through, you filthy monster!"

"M-m-m-mon... Monster?"  Wiz asked, barely able to squeeze the word from her throat as tears began to well up in her eyes.  "You... you don't mean that, do you Aqua-sama?"  She questioned with a fragile smile.

When she was alive, Wiz willingly chose to become a Lich to save her party members, it was a sacrifice she was gladly accepted in exchange for the power to protect those she held dear, so she couldn't say anything against Aqua calling her an 'Undead'.  The blue haired deity was correct, after all, and nothing she said or did would change that fact.  Still, Wiz took solace in the hope that even though she was now an 'Undead' that didn't mean she was a 'Monster'.  She still treasured life and abhorred senseless violence, especially against the innocent.  It was even one of her conditions for becoming one of the Demon Lord's Generals after she single-handedly stormed the castle to save her friends, to not involve civilians in their conquests.

"Aqua!  Take that back."  Chris quickly voiced her protest, seeing how much her hurtful comment shocked the friendly Undead.  "Wiz is the most compassionate and thoughtful person in Axel!  It doesn't matter if she is a Lich, she's much more human than you."

"I agree, you went too far this time, Aqua."  Darkness added, staring sternly at the tiny goddess.  "To compare Wiz with those horrendous, filthy, vile creatures.  Have you no heart?  I demand you apologize at once."

"Spare me, the both of you!"  Aqua said defiantly, stomping her feet in frustration.  "After all she's put me through this game you think you can still say that?  Pinning me with that thing, nearly drowning me in th-that stuff, she even shoved me up her butt!  HER BUTT!  I'll never be able to get that image out of my head!"

"Honestly, with the way you're acting I'd say you belong in someone's butt right about now."  Chris replied dismissively.  "Nobody else is whining or complaining like you are.  Heck, both Wiz and Megumin got shoved down Eris'... you know... and I had to crawl up Megumin's tight little arse."  She added, trying to undercut any other argument the former deity might come up with.

"Yeah, and that's fine for all of you.  You guys aren't like me."  Aqua countered.  "Like I keep saying, I'm a Goddess!  I shouldn't ever be subjected to such humiliations.  Mortals like you all should be begging me to allow you the privilege of crawling around in or on my divine body!  Instead I have to suffer being some Undead monster's pet?  Toyed with by her penis?  Shoved up her fat ass!?  No, I've had it!  I swear, once we're done here I'm going to purify every last speck of this undead menace off the face of the world!  But not all at once, no that would be far too merciful."  She said, turning back to Wiz who was fully crying by this point.  "First I'll immobilize you, leave you barely clinging to that unholy existence and then-"

"Enough."

It wasn't yelled nor spoken with any prominent emotions, just a single syllable in a calm and even tone, but commanded all in the room to cease their bickering in an instant.  Even Wiz stopped cry as everyone looked to Eris, sitting in her seat with her eyes closed and arms crossed.  In contrast to how before she thought nothing of displaying her anger and frustration at Aqua's childish and arrogant behavior, sitting seemingly calm carried an entirely different kind of intimidation that sent a chill down their spines.

"This is supposed to be a game for fun, something to alleviate my boredom."  Opening her eyes, she lowered her gaze to the diminutive former goddess.  "Don't ruin that for me."

"R-r-right... sorry..."  Aqua managed to squeak out, her instincts screaming at her not to make anymore of a scene.  "I'll...  I can just get her when we go home."

"Sorry about that girls, shall we continue?"  Eris asked, motioning to Chris.

"Sure, though just for the record, I wouldn't be opposed to Aqua getting her mouth sealed or something."  The silver haired Thief said half-jokingly to try and break the tension in the room, taking a card from Eris.  "Oh... shit."  Instantly her smirk vanished as she revealed the pair of 'Permanency' cards she now held.

"What now, Chris?"  Darkness asked, know full well what this meant.

"You mean other than curse one of us?  I don't know..."  She replied, looking around the table.  Sure, everyone at the table currently could be a target, Darkness under both a 'Grow' and 'Futanari' card, Wiz inflicted with the torments of 'Shrink' and 'Futanari' Aqua had left her all game with, she herself only suffering through a 'Shrink' card, and Aqua stuck with the 'Pet for the Game' and 'Futanari' cards.  "Hell, even Megumin is currently under that 'Full Tour Vore' card, so I guess that would count."  She thought, trying to weigh her options.  "Wait, what about the 'Grow' and 'Shrink' cards on you Eris?"  She asked in desperation.

"Sorry Chris, but even if you could target me with a 'Permanency' card, which I'll remind you you can't, since those two cards by their nature counteract each other and Megumin specifically shrunk me back to my normal height they cancelled each other out."  She explained, shaking her head.  "Had she make me smaller, I'd still be under the effects of 'Shrink' and if she had left me bigger 'Grow' would still be in effect."

"Damn it.  Disheartening as it is, I forgot I can't target you."  Chris said, looking back to her friends.  "Despite everything she's said and done, I still think it would be a bit extreme to force Aqua to be Wiz's pet for the rest of their lives, and as funny as it would be to make Eris' 'Futanari' card on Darkness permanent, like the 'Grow' card on her she wouldn't be able to live properly after."  Through process of elimination, the tiny Thief realized she had to use the card on herself, since Wiz as still much smaller than her and thought it'd be too much to have the kindly Lich have to live with the enormous phallus Aqua gave her.  "Fine, fine... and just when I thought I was getting lucky..."  She sighed in defeat.  "I target m-"

"Me, Chris-san.  Target me with your card, please."

The statement so abrupt and unexpected, Chris was stunned into silence as she turned to look at Wiz.  The brown haired woman in question just smiled gently to her, her cheeks still wet from crying at Aqua's hurtful comment.  "N-No, no... I couldn't do that, Wiz... not to you."  Chris argued, though there was a relief in her tone that she just couldn't hide.  "I'm not Aqua.  Why would I force you to live a life I myself so want to avoid?  That's not fair to you."

"You're right."  Wiz replied, her smile not faltering even for a second.  "That's why you're going to use it on... this."  She explained, motioning to her currently flaccid  but still massive dick.

"Wh-What!?"  Chris couldn't believe what Wiz was suggesting.

"Oh?  Well I didn't see that coming."  Eris said with a smile.  "You're just full of surprises, you kind hearted Lich."

"No, use it on me Chris."  Darkness protested.  "Either my size or this-"

"Darkness-san, what did I say about being foolish?"  Wiz interrupted in an even tone that instantly shut the masochistic Crusader down.

"Yes ma'am..."  The busty blonde sulked.

"Wiz, thank you for the offer but I couldn't do that to you."  Chris said.  "If someone here is to be cursed, it should be me."

"And if I told you I no longer see this as a curse?"  The tiny Arch-Wizard asked with a girlish giggle.  "In this short time I've grown quite attached to this."

"More like it's attached to you, am I right?"  Eris joked, to which nobody laughed.  "Sorry..."

Ignoring Eris' interruption, Wiz looked back to Chris.  "Since becoming a...  Since my transformation, normal physical sensations have become somewhat muted to me.  I feel pain in the presence of divine magic and items meant to purify undead, but lately I've noticed other sensations I'm experiencing less and less.  It's very minor and I can still feel joy, sorrow, anger and all my emotions, but there might come a day when, like my flesh, my 'heart' grows cold."  She explained, placing a hand of her chest and tightening it into a fist before quickly grabbing and holding up her hefty shaft.  "But this is warm and unmuted.  At first I was happy to know it would go by the end of the game and afraid Aqua-sama might try to make it permanent, but now that the game is almost over... I don't know.  Maybe keeping this around wouldn't be so bad?"

"You sure?"  Chris asked in confirmation.  "I'll do it if you really want."

"Yes, please do.  If one of us is to be stuck with one of these card effects I'd rather it be one that can be enjoyed in some way."  Wiz assured.

"Okay, but if you come to regret it don't come crying to me."  Chris agreed with a smirk.  "I target the 'Futanari' card in effect on Wiz to become permanent."

At her command, the pair of cards flew out of Chris' hand and radiated a silvery glow.  Encircling the tip of Wiz's oversized manhood, the cards slowly descended the long shaft to the base before flying off to Chris' pile.

"Thank you, Chris-san."  Wiz expressed with a genuine smile.

"Anytime I guess."  The Thief replied.

"You do realize you could always just cut it off if it gets too annoying, right?"  Eris commented taking the last card from the deck, a 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' card.  "No match."

"That sounds painful."  Chris said, visibly flinching at the idea as Wiz simply picked up the phallus in question and hugged it close.

"Or use the 'WILD' card to remove it."  Darkness suggested.

"That's it!  I forgot about that!"  The silver haired girl exclaimed.  "I doubt Eris would go along with it, correct me if I'm wrong though, but Darkness, let's agree that if we get to use the 'WILD' cards that we'll use it to free Wiz of that meat stick."

"No, you're right.  If I get them I'm getting Megumin as a pet."  Eris thought, nodding and patting her stomach.

"Agreed."  The busty blonde agreed, nodding in approval before realizing that Megumin was currently in Eris' stomach and claiming Wiz's 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' card.  "Your turn Wiz."

"Thank you both, but you don't have to."  The purple clad Lich said, taking a card from Eris, 'Anal Vore'.  "Like I said, I kind of want to keep it..."

"You say that now, but what about a year from now?  Or a decade?  Hell, with your personality and strength even millennia isn't out of the question."  Chris questioned, taking Megumin's final card, also an 'Anal Vore', for herself since the young Crimson Demon wouldn't be needing it anymore.  "No reason to keep it if you don't have to.  Go Eris."

"I think you girls are overreacting.  I mean, it's just a penis, a pretty big one but just a penis nonetheless."  Eris said taking Darkness' 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' card.  "Oh goodie!  Aqua, go get stepped on by the adorably timid succubus."  She commanded, her final cards lighting up and flying over to the minuscule blue haired former deity.

"What!?  Boss, why m-!?"  She tried to ask before Eris' card came crashing down on her and she vanished.

"Because I don't like you on a personal level, Aqua."  She answered, though the subject in question was unable to hear her.  "Now let's see how this plays out."

Once more the mirror behind the bar slowly cleared to display it's split displays.  The establishing shot showed a dimly lit room filled with booths, adventurers of varying ages sitting in each and filling out papers as women in skimpy attire went about directing the men, sitting with them and answering any questions they had.  All the women had wings and tails, the trademarks of a succubus, and from a quick glance there were probably a dozen or more of them working currently.  The loli succubus that Aqua was sent to was currently sitting in a booth across from a somewhat young and handsome adventurer, nervous and fidgeting as he forewent filling out his form and tried talking to her instead.

Aqua's view, however, was just beside the booth, looking up to the apprehensive girl from the floor.



"... and then 'BAM', I ran the vile beast through and saved the village."  The man sitting across from the loli succubus said, finishing his recounting of his latest quest with a little more embellishment than what had actually happened.

The pink haired girl simple smiled nervously.  "Y-you must be a s-st-strong Adventurer to have c-clear a quest like that s-s-so easily."

"Ha, that was nothing.  Just wait until I tell you about the time I basically soloed the Destroyer!  Sure, there were others there, but they almost got in the way as much as they helped."  The man boasted more, smiling confidently as he flexed.  "I let some other group claim the reward even, since I don't like being in the limelight too much."

"Oh?  Is th-that so?"  The loli succubus asked, sliding over to the edge of the booth and turning to stand up.

Aqua by now knew just how futile it was to resist the force holding her in place, she would just have to wait until she got stepped on by this lowly Demon.  Thankfully this should be the last time, and then she can take her time to track this sinful establishment down and unleash divine retribution on these immoral seductresses!  Still, once she saw the young succubus' shoe dangle off the side of the booth angle to fall right on her, instinctually she fought against her invisible restraints to escape to no avail.

The massive sole came crashing down on the blue haired goddess, pinning her in place and grinding her into the floor as the succubus pivoted on her heel to turn back to her customer.

"If you d-don't need assistance filling o-out your form, I a-p-pologize but I must go see you our other customers."  She said politely, bow and turning again grinding Aqua into the stone floor, but before she could leave the man quickly reached out and grabbed her arm.

"Wait, don't go.  Sorry, I got caught up in talking.  I'll fill out the form."  He said, picking up the pen provided.

"O-Okay."  The timid girl said, turning on her heel once more to sit back down, this time not even noticing Aqua's presence as the tiny girl got whisked away.



"My, my, that seemed to be a thriving business model they have there."  Eris commented at the mirror clouded over again and Aqua arrived back in the game room and Wiz quietly collected the tired girl.  "It looks like they offer pleasant dreams in exchange for a bit of sustenance, but obviously they're not going to drain their clients dry."

"But they're Demons!"  Darkness countered.  "Present company excluded, you never know what they're thinking."

"Which also means they could be benign, like Wiz."  Eris said.  "If they haven't hurt anyone yet I think they're more than satisfied with their current setup."

"While I can't say I'm happy about it either, since Wiz is an exception, not a rule, this also doesn't seem like a new thing."  Chris stated plainly, trying to look at the objective facts.  "I saw a few faces I recognize too and I have to admit that they've been in better health for a while now, less stressed and overall happier.  We might want to consider overlooking them for now."

"I suppose...  Technically I am already negligent in my duties by accepting Wiz and Vanir."  The blonde Crusader rationalized.  "Lady Eris, forgive me."

"I think you're in the clear Darkness.  Don't worry about it."  Eris giggled.  "Now it's your turn."

"Right.  Then I'll take one of your cards, Wiz."  Darkness said, taking the 'Anal Vore' card from the diminutive Lich.  "Darn, no match."

"Then I shall take your other card, Darkness-san."  Wiz replied, enveloping the Crusaders other card, her 'WILD' card, in a violet light and teleporting it to her hand.  "Oh, it's a match!"  Wiz announced, revealing her pair.

"Congratulations Wiz!"  Chris cheered.  "Now you can get rid of that 'Permanency' card."

"Yes, truly this has been quite a fortunate game."  Darkness added.  "With this, all of us will be able to return home safely."

"And here I was hoping to get at least one pet..."  Eris said, half pouting but still happy for the endearing Lich.

"Whatever.  So what if the Lich gets to get rid of that offensive thing I gave her?  I'm still purifying her into oblivion the first chance I get!"  Aqua spat, glaring at Wiz.  "Now hurry up and finish your game and let's go home."

"Do  you really mean that, Aqua-sama?  That you're going to purify me?"  Wiz asked, obviously hurt by the former Goddess' behaviour.  "That you think I'm a monster?"

"Your brain really must be rotting or something.  OF COURSE I DO!"  Aqua yelled back.  "After everything you've done to me, and don't tell me you didn't enjoy it!  You may not have shown it like the others, but I can tell, you enjoyed tormenting a Goddess like me!"

"Aqua, you're being unreasonable."  Darkness interrupted.  "Wiz has been to most concerned about you the entire game."

"Yeah, even after all the insults, threats and hurtful things you've said she's been sticking up for you."  Chris added.  "How ungrateful can you get?"

"Spare me your opinions, you haven't had to endure with I had to."  Aqua said dismissively.  "I've tolerated this undead long enough, now let's get... on... with this?"  Turning back to Wiz, Aqua trailed off at the end of her sentence as she watched the No-Life-King's 'WILD' cards slowly transform not into the 'Freedom' cards she was expecting, but 'Pet Forever' cards!  "W-Wiz?  Uh... Wiz-san... wh-wh-what are y-y-you doing?"  Instantly more amicable and light-hearted, Aqua was pretty sure she wasn't going to like where this would be going.

"You don't mind, do you Darkness-san?"  Wiz asked, ignoring Aqua for the moment.

Nothing More by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/09/19]

 

Let's see, there's:

Vore, Butt, Insertion, and I think that's it.

 

The final round of the game comes to a close.

"While when I said I wouldn't might so long as she could continue adventuring with us before, that was mostly in jest."  Darkness replied,  just as shocked as everyone else at the table at the kind-hearted Lich.  "Though I still believe you wouldn't mistreat her, are you sure about this?"

"And here I thought I was the unpredictable one!"  Eris laughed at the turn of events.  "Darkness is right, though technically since you've already changed your cards you can't change them back, since you won't be able to find anything in your world powerful enough to remove your girl-cock do you really think you can live with that from now on?"

"Yes, I believe I'll be able to manage somehow."  Wiz replied with a gentle smile.  "And don't worry Darkness-san, I promise to allow Aqua to continue adventuring with you."

"Then I see no reason to deny you.  You are merely acting within the rules we all decided to follow to begin with."  The blonde Crusader stated, nodding solemnly.

"Darkness!"  Aqua whined, unable to believe her party member would abandon her so quickly.

"You agreed to the rules too, Aqua."  Darkness asserted curtly, not lending ear to anymore of the tiny blue haired girl's complaints as Wiz walked over to Eris' side of the table.

"May I speak to Megumin as well, Eris-sama?"  She asked politely.

"You don't have to and it's holding up the game, but I suppose it doesn't really matter at this point."  The powerful hostess said, seeing that only Darkness and Chris held a single card each and it was Chris' turn next.  Sitting up more properly she brought her stomach up to the edge of the table.  "She'll probably be able to hear you if you speak loud enough, unless you want to go in after her."

"I'll try this first, if that's alright."  Wiz replied,pressing her ear right up to Eris' soft yet firm core.  "Megumin-san?!  Megumin-san, can you hear me?!"

"W-Wiz!?  What is it?  Is the game over yet?"  The voice of heavily muffled through the layers of flesh between them, but the loli Arch-Wizard's voice could in fact be heard.

"No, not yet.  Though we should be finishing up when Chris-san takes her next turn."  She answered.  "I've decided I'd like to keep Aqua-sama as my pet, in part for my own safety, and would like to hear your opin-"

"Do it!  Oh man, this is going to be so hilarious!"  Without even waiting to hear everything the kindly Lich had to say, Megumin gave her approval.  "But you have to let me play- er, I mean watch her from time to time."

Despite the small slip-up Megumin made in letting her true intentions be known, Wiz giggled a bit and nodded her head.  "If ever I need an 'Aqua-sama sitter', you'll be the first to know.  I hope you're not too uncomfortable in there, but I have to finish my turn now."

"Right.  Well it's not too bad in here... at least knowing I'm safe that is.  Enjoy your new pet!"  She replied.

"Thank you, Megumin-san."  Wiz said, backing away from Eris' belly and walking over to her position on the table.  Aqua was already trying to bargain with Darkness to save her as Wiz sat down.  "Aqua-sama, please keep quiet until we get home.  That's an order."

"W-Wiz!?"  Aqua thought, instantly silenced by her 'master's' order.  "No, no, no, no, no!"

"I wish to claim Aqua-sama as my pet for the rest of our natural lives."  Wiz declared, activating the magic of her cards.  While the display was similar to when she claimed ownership of the former water deity in round 1, the cards shining pale purple and circling Wiz's ring finger on her right hand, the arcane marks on her finger were altered first and then the cards shot through Aqua's chest.  The script on the blue haired Arch-Priest's neck faded, but through her blouse a light indicating a new seal shone over her chest and faded as the cards reappeared and settled on Wiz's pile.

"Welcome to your new life Aqua..."  Eris snickered, seeing the shocked look on the tiny girl's face.  "... as Wiz's pet!"

It wasn't that Aqua was unable to understand her new circumstances that left her paralyzed from shock, but because she perfectly understood.  "A pet... me... the glorious and radiant Aqua..."

"A-Aqua-sama?"  Wiz asked, seeing her new pet fall to her knees.

"Oh, I'm sure she'd just trying to come to terms with the fact that you own her now Wiz."  Chris said dismissively, claiming Darkness' last card, the final card of the game, knowing exactly what she was getting.  "And you know what?  I think I'll help her out a bit.  I'll have Aqua climb into her new Master's panties and crawl into her butthole all by herself."  She stated, causing her cards to glow silvery-white for a second before flying over to her pile.

Too absorbed by her grief and depression, Aqua didn't even realize that her body started moving on its own, walking very mechanically towards Wiz.

"Chris-san, did you have to torment Aqua-sama at the end like that?"  Wiz asked, watching her pet walk around behind her and crawl under her skirt.

"Oh?  So would you have rathered I had her enter someone else?"  The Chivalrous Thief asked raising an eyebrow.

"I... I didn't say that..."  Wiz whispered defensively, her cheeks turning red.  Aqua had made it to her knees by this point and started climbing her thigh.  "And it did feel really good last time..."  She admitted as the anticipation of having Aqua in her derriere excited her manhood a bit.  By the time her little pet was crawling into her elegant panties, Wiz was at half-mast and holding back the urge to sit down on her heel roughly once she felt tiny hand reaching deep into her rear.

Not realizing she was squeezing herself between Wiz's plump booty, Aqua's senses returned to her once she registered a familiar 'brown eye' staring at her.  "No!  No, not that!  Not again!"  She cried as her hands reached forward and dug into the tightly sealed wrinkled flesh.  At first she made no progress in prying the powerful ring muscle open, but as her body strained more and more, an opening was slowly forming.  "No!  Please, not again!  Wiz!  Boss!  KAZUMA!!"  Pulling forward with all of its might, Aqua's body was able to wedge her head into the small opening and all protests within the goddess' mind ceased.  Aqua simply allowed her body to wiggle and struggle with all its might just to enter a filthy, lousy Undead's rectum...

"Oh!  She's in."  Wiz announced, feeling her pet's feet slip inside her after a long and hard fought struggle.  "So what happens now?"

"Well, normally I'd still have some time before needing to let little Megumin out and Aqua would have to wait for Chris' turn to be let out of your plump little bum, but since the game is over the cards effects are also coming to a close."  Eris explained, stepping over to Megumin's seat and squatting over it.  From Wiz and Chris' perspective they could see their hostess' anus bulge out and a tiny pair of legs emerge from it, quickly followed by the rest of the young Crimson Demon.  Quickly moving aside, Eris returned to her seat as not just Megumin, but everyone slowly returned to their original sizes.

Wiz also felt Aqua get pushed out of her rectum and deposited in her panties, but the former goddess didn't grow with her.  "Oh, sorry Aqua-sama but you're going to have to either wait there or crawl out on your own.  It would be inappropriate to retrieve you right now."  She apologized mentally, barely able to feel her pet under her as she regained her full height.

"Ah!  Great to be back to a normal size!"  Chris exclaim, throwing her hands up in celebration.  "Isn't that right, Darkness."

Pouting in her seat, the blonde Crusader looked up at her friend with teary eyes.  "But I wanted to be big..."

"And you still are."  The silver haired Thief countered with a slight edge to her words, referencing not only her friend imposing height for a woman, but also her impressive bust.  "More so than most of us anyway..."

"Right... so what did I miss?"  Megumin asked, forgoing commenting on what she had just gone through.  "Other than Wiz claiming Aqua as a pet."  She added, smiling mischievously as she looked to the Lich in question and saw something strange.   "Hey, uh, Eris?  I think one of your cards is busted again.  Why does Wiz still have that?"

Since she was only really in Eris' gut for a couple rounds, it didn't take long for the others to fill Megumin on how the game turned out.  Still, Megumin was surprised Wiz decided to take Aqua as her pet instead of getting rid of 'that'.

"And then I had Aqua crawl up Wiz's butt to end everything on a high note."  Chris said, concluding their summary.  "Actually, is she still up there Wiz?"

"N-No... but it's too embarrassing to retrieve her... and she's not trying to get out on her own."  The brown haired woman replied.

"Who knows, maybe she secretly likes it in there."  Eris joked, giggling.  "But who would rather see the final results instead of talking about Wiz's pet?"

"Oh!  Me!  Me, me, me!"  Megumin replied enthusiastically, waving her hand in the air with a huge smile on her face.  "Who won?  Was it me?  I bet it was me!  Also, we know who the loser is so you don't have to waste time on her."

"Too true my little cutie."  Eris giggled since Aqua's score hadn't changed since the first round.  "Then without further ado, the winner is-!"

Name - Round 1 - Round 2 - Round 3 - Total
Eris - 3 [Futanari] - 4 - 5 - 12
Aqua - 1 [Pet Status] - 0 [Pet Status] -  0 [Pet Forever] - 1
Megumin  - 4 - 4 [Giant] - 4 - 12
Darkness - 6 [Shrunken] - 3 - 3 - 12
Wiz - 3 [Shrunken Futanari] - 5 [Shrunken Futanari] - 5 [Futanari] - 12
Chris - 3 [Shrunken] - 4 [Shrunken] - 4 - 11

Everyone looked to the mirror above the bar with shock.  A four-way tie!

"Huh... you know, I didn't consider what would happen in the event of a tie."  Eris admitted, just as surprised as her guests.

"So, how are we going to resolve this?  Another tie breaker?"  Darkness asked.

"No, that won't be necessary."  Eris replied.  "As hostess, I'll count a tie involving myself as my loss.  Which is lucky for you Megumin because had I won I was going to claim you as my prize."

A cold chill ran down the loli Arch-Wizard's back at the statement, not because of the words spoken, but the gap between the innocent smile on Eris' face and the mischievous tone of her voice.  "Haha... yeah.  Lucky me."

Prize Round - Thanks For Playing! by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/14/19]

 

Nothing special here.

 

And so with their game coming to a close all that's left is to decide on the prizes!

"Oh don't be like that!  You, Darkness and Wiz will all be counted as winners, so each of you get a prize!"  The Sorceress announced, manifesting a small fanfare of fireworks and flashing lights to erupt from the mirror.  "And Chris won't be going home empty handed either.  Each of our lovely winners may ask of me a single wish and it will be up to me to grant it as best as possible as the wisher intended.  That's right folks, no 'Monkey's Paw' nonsense here, just my lovely guests getting exactly what they want.  And our runner up will be send home with a consolation prize of the equivalent of 1 000 000 000 eris!"

"ONE BILLION!"  Chris exclaimed, almost falling out of her chair.  "There's no way our Eris would allo-"

"Oh don't you worry about that.  I'll be sure to go have a 'little' chat with her."  Eris said, quickly cutting her off.  "And it's not like I'm sending you back with a huge bag of gold and gems or something, that would be impractical.  Whatever you use to carry your currency around in will produce up to one billion eris for you on demand, so use it as you see fit.  Oh and don't worry about it getting stolen, this is an effect on you, so anything you use to carry around your money will do this."

"Lucky you Chris."  Megumin said enviously, since money had always been an elusive commodity for her family growing up.

"Really?  You could always ask for the same thing then.  Also, don't forget that you also get to ask for a magical boon from me as well Megumin."  Eris said.

"Oh, I haven't forgotten about that!"  Megumin declared, her crimson eyes practically glowing as she looked to Darkness and Wiz.  "Can I go first!  Please!"

"Now hold on you excitable, adorable cutie.  I've decided on something during that last round."  Eris said, pulling the powerless 'Almighty' she captured out of her cleavage.  "To celebrate the successful conclusion of my first ever game, I want to give you girls, the surviving players, a bonus gift.  Think of it as my thanks for accepting my invitation."

"Oh, there is no need to thank us, Eris-sama."  Wiz said politely, slightly flustered by the generous gesture.  "It was overall fun to play with you, right everyone?"

"True, this was most enjoyable."  Darkness agreed.

"Yeah, but it'd be rude to refuse her gift."  Chris countered with intentions obviously less than altruistic.

"If you don't want it, I'll take your share."  Megumin added.

"Oh, you two..."  Wiz sighed, shaking her head.  "Thank you, Eris-sama."

"Not a problem Wiz."  Eris smiled as the figure she held began to glow and compress into a ball.  Holding out her hand, Eris split the 'Almighty' evenly into four parts and had one float over to each of her guests.  Each orb of light, as it approached each player, shot towards a different part of their bodies once they got close, for Megumin, it fused with her butt; Darkness, her bust.  Wiz's merged with her new phallus and each of Chris' feet received equal portions of hers.  "Since it was useless now, I divided what was left of your old 'Almighty' and fused its essence into a part of your bodies.  If beings of your world see those respective parts of your bodies, they will worship and service you without fail, so be careful of who you expose yourselves to.  Oh, and obviously you girls are immune to that."

"Um... Eris-sama?"  Wiz asked quietly.

"Yes?  What is it Wiz?"  The Sorceress asked back, noting the Lich's timid behavior.

"Well...it's just... I noticed that it was only us four who receive this gift."  The busty Arch-Wizard pointed out.  "What about Aqua-sama?"

"Your pet?  As a player, she didn't survive the game, now did she?"  Eris pointed out.

"I... I suppose."  Wiz agreed, unable to argue.

Smiling over to the kind woman, Eris waved her hand and a tiny speck of light shot from her finger tip towards Wiz's derriere.  "I suppose I can at least make her immune to the effects as well.  Say what you will about her attitude, and there's a lot to say, she did make the game more interesting and did also come to play with me."

Wiz's face light up with a bright smile.  "Thank you Eris-sama."

"I'm too nice for my own good..."  The Ultimate Sorceress thought, though her heart strings were tugged and she momentarily thought about keeping Wiz as well.  "Alright, now we can get on with the good stuff.  Megumin, you're up first.  How about you tell me your 'JESTER' request first."

"Oh!  That's easy.  I want to be able to cast Explosion magic more often.  Even with my greater than average Mana capacity, one casting drains me dry and leaves me unable to move from fatigue."  Megumin explained.

"Hmm...  You know, you keep mentioning this 'Explosion' magic but I don't know if I'm familiar with it.  Your world has cards that list your skills and abilities right?  Can I see yours?"  Eris asked, considering how best to accommodate her guest.

"Sure."  The young Crimson Demon replied, pulling out her Adventurer card and handing it to Eris.

"Hmm... I see."  The powerful Sorceress said, looking at Megumin's card as special crests appeared in her irises.  "Oh, this should be simple!"  Performing some gestures with her free hand, a small mote of light appearing on the tip of her index finger.  Sliding her finger over a couple lines of writing on Megumin's Adventurer Card she handed it back.  "There.  Now you should be able to cast roughly 10 Explosions on a full tank of Mana and as a special service, since with your normal Mana Regeneration it would take you about a week to fill your new capacity, I've added a bonus skill."

"Oh!  Lemme see!"  Megumin exclaimed excitedly taking back her card and looking for the new addition.  "Hmmm... Ah!  There it is.  'Mana Refund'?  What does it do?"

"Recharges your Mana by 2%, give or take a bit, for every target hit by any spell you cast and stores any extra over your limit until you go to sleep."  Eris explain, manifesting a pair of narrow frameless glasses and a chalkboard with a crudely drawn depiction of Megumin blowing up a field of enemies.  "Have fun with that."

"You are my new God."  Megumin replied, deadpan serious.

"Almighty actually.  But having a cute little devotee like you makes it matter less."  She corrected.  "So, what would you like for a prize?"

Initially opening her mouth to speak, Megumin stopped herself and contemplated a bit before starting to speak again only to stop herself again to engage in another mental debate.  Growing frustrated, she frantically scratched her head and messed up her hair before letting out a loud groan.  "Augh!  I don't know what to choose.  On the one hand having tiny people to crawl around in and on me released explosions of pleasure in me and is far too enjoyable to pass up, but..."  Pausing for a moment she looked down at her nigh nonexistent chest and sighed.  "But I feel like I could have done more with her when I absorbed Aqua into my boobs."

"You want an ability to kinda do both?"  Eris asked.  "Like if, say, you could shrink someone while having the option to allocate some of their old mass to yourself?  It wouldn't be that difficult to give you something like that."

"Really?!  Yes, please!"  The loli Arch-Wizard requested.

"No problem, cutie."  She replied, placing a hand on Megumin's head.  "This might tingle a little."  She added before allowing a portion of her power to flow through Megumin's body.  "Done.  You should instinctively know how to use it, and I made Chris, Darkness and Wiz immune to it...  unless you get their permission that is."

"Thanks Eris!"  Megumin replied, wrapping her arms around the whimsical hostess.  "I was a little worried at first, but this has turned out to be a great day!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."  Eris replied returning the hug, and subsequently burying Megumin's face in her cleavage for a moment before ending the embrace and turning to Darkness.  "And what about you, Darkness?  Know what you want to wish for?"

"May I ask that the 'Unbreakable' enchantment that imbues us all with great physical durability be cast on me permanently?  Having the ability to withstand any blow is the very essence of being a Crusader and allow me to fulfill my duties at all times."  The busty blonde replied, tightening some straps on her armor as she re-equipped it.

"That would be no problem either... but wouldn't you also like to be immune to fatigue and pain as well then?"  Eris asked as she walked over to Darkness.

"A kind offer, however, as is written in my doctrine, '... shy not way from pain, embrace it and form it into the foundation upon which to grow...'  and '... fatigue is not evidence of your limits, but the proof of your hard work and persistence...', so if possible I'd like to still experience both."  Darkness stated, placing a hand over her heart.

"While she's not exactly lying, that is more her own personal interpretation of the Crusader's doctrine than what is actually written."  Chris clarified in a flat tone.

"Chris!  I told you it's not like that!"  Darkness refuted, blushing.  "Seriously, you have to believe me!"

"I would if what Chris said didn't make so much sense..."  Eris thought, not bothering to vocalize her disbelief and simply cast the enchantment on her.  "There you go, and since I gave Megumin a little extra, for you I've given you the limited ability to grow to your desired 30 foot height, since you didn't get to stay like that permanently.  Only up to two hours a day though, but it should allow you to better guard a larger area."

"You are too kind, Eris."  Darkness thanked politely, showing off her dignified, noble upbringing.  "Now more enemies will have to focus their brutish attack on me before getting to my allies."

"I'm sure you'll enjoy every second of it too."  The Ultimate Sorceress thought accusingly.  "And last, but certainly not least, what are you going to ask for Wiz?"  She asked, moving over to the Lich in question.

"Oh, I'm afraid I cannot think of anything, Eris-sama."  Wiz stated with a smile.

"You sure?  I mean I owe you something.  I could always make you human again."  Eris offered, wanting to award the likely unlucky Undead in some way.

"Honestly, just thinking about having Aqua-sama as my pet for 'the rest of our natural life times' is the best wish I could ask for since we're both immortal in a way."  She explained, patting her tush a bit to feel the former Goddess press up against her.  "Actually, could I use my wish on Aqua-sama?"

"Why would you want to waste it on her?"  Eris asked.

"Well I just thought... depending on how small I make her, she might get crushed or harmed in some way.  Would it be too much to ask that you make her 'unable to die' in some way?"  Wiz explained.

"Oh, that I can endorse."  Eris said smiling, holing out her hand.  "Give her to me for a sec."

"J-just a moment..."  Blushing, Wiz reached under her dress and pulled Aqua out of her panties, growing the tiny, unresisting girl up to three inches tall and handing her to Eris.

"Thank you."  Taking the pet former Goddess, Eris flooded her body with magical energy and held her close to her lips.  "I know you can understand me Aqua, so I want to let you know something.  Once the game concludes and you all go home, you and I will be the only ones that remember you where anything other than Wiz's pet."  She whispered, that particular caveat of the 'Forever' cards having been purposely hidden from the players.  "Oh, and just let this thought sink in.  Because I fused a portion of your old 'Boss' into Wiz's dick, it is now more important than you ever were."

"Wh-what?"  These new pieces of information were enough to catch Aqua's attention, bringing her back to reality.  Too bad for her that she didn't have time to ask Eris to explain further, not that she could speak currently anyway, as the mischievous girl flipped Wiz's skirt up and tossed her down her owner's panties!

"Eris-sama!"  Wiz exclaimed, blushing and pushing down her skirt.

"Just putting your pet back where she belongs."  Eris said, grabbing Wiz's hands.  "Also, just in case said pet tries anything when I'm not looking."  She added, casting a spell on the buxom Lich.  "Now you're immune to Purification magic and effects."

"Oh, thank you Eris-sama!"  The brown haired Lich said, happy to know that she'd no longer feel pain from Aqua's 'pranks', like putting Holy Water on door knobs.

"No, thank you girls.  This was entertaining, but I think I should send you all off on your way.  Your's wasn't the only world I send invitations to and while the next round of guests may not experience any waiting time, I can see the queue filling as we speak."  She replied, guiding the group to the gate they came from.  "Though if any of you want to stay-"

"Thank you for the fun time Eris!"  Megumin quickly interrupted, hugging the powerful Sorceress one last time before darting through the gate.

"Darn... I really wanted to keep her."  Shrugging, Eris shook her head and smiled.  "You girls take care."  She bid farewell as Darkness and Wiz politely bowed and said their own good-byes, passing through the portal home.  "See you soon."  She added, just as Chris left, with a sly smile.

Looking back at her game room, Eris stood triumphant.  Her first game went better than expected, only a few minor hiccups but that's to be expected on the maiden voyage of an idea she just came up with.

"Still... I might want to think about reducing the number of rounds..."  She thought aloud, mentally viewing the list of groups waiting to play.  "Yeah.  Since that last round was the funnest, maybe I'll increase the deck size and just go with that.  And I can't believe I've stayed looking the same for so long!  Well with a new batch of playmates, let's go for a new look too!"  She exclaimed, shifting her form as a new group of silhouettes began to take for through the portal.

End Notes:

And so the story is 'officially' over.  There is still an epilogue to go before I move on to something new and will have to consider carefully what setting I use for Eris' next game.

Thank you all so much for you patience, please let me know what you think of the potential of more stories in this setting and I hope to see you all with the next story I write!

Epilogue by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/20/19]

 

A bit of fun in this one:

Butt, Entrapment, Shrinking, Futanari, Vore, Insertion, Enslavement

 

And so the girls return home after a decidedly pleasant game and start to get use to they new boons.

Once Chris had safely exited Eris' dimension, the curtain of light faded from the common room of the mansion and the four girls were left with more or less fond memories of the game they participated in.

"That was fun."  Megumin stated.  "Maybe a little dangerous, but looking back I guess that just made it all the more thrilling."

"Yes, and Eris herself is quite the colorful character."  Darkness agreed.

"Yeah... but are we really going to be okay?"  Chris asked as they all moved towards the door.  "I mean, she took out our 'Almighty' and then fused a part of it into each of us."

"At least you get to have it somewhere fun.  Having people bow down and worship at my feet is my dream!"  Megumin protested, rubbing her posterior.  "Just think about how I'd have to position myself to have people worship my butt!  Not to mention how embarrassing it would be..."

"I will admit, I do think I got the best deal in that case."  Chris agreed, giggling as the group reached the front entrance.  "I don't have to become a flasher, unlike you three."

"Yeah... but doesn't Wiz have it worst of all of us?"  Megumin asked, stealing glances of the half-erect phallus poking up from the woman's impressive bosom.

"It's... It's not as bad as it seems."  Wiz replied, obviously getting aroused from something.  "Aqua-sama, please keep still.  You're embarrassing me."

Pulling herself up from Wiz's breasts like some kind of zombie clawing its way out of the grave, Aqua used Wiz's new dick to climb higher and higher until she was at the tip.  "Wiz!  Wiz, please tell me you know who I am!"  She practically begged, hoping Eris' final comment to her was just a tease.

"Of course I know who you are, Aqua-sama.  You are Aqua-sama, the Goddess of Water of the Axis Church," the brown haired woman stated plainly.  A smile formed on the tiny Goddess' face hearing those words and she began to breathe a sigh of relief.  "... and my precious little pet."  And instantly any solace the former Goddess had was swept away.

"I still just don't get why you call her '-sama' Wiz."  Megumin sighed, walking over and snatching the blue haired girl off the Undead's member.  "And did I hear you refer to your master without proper respect?  What's with the casual, familiar tone?"

"Oh, don't be too rough with her Megumin-san."  Wiz asked, wincing from both the stimulation she received when her pet was grabbed and seeing how callously said pet was being handled.  "Besides, Aqua-sama will always be Aqua-sama to me."

"Wh-What are you doing!?  Unhand me Megumin!"  Aqua demanded, dangling in front of the loli Crimson Demon from her fingers.

"There she goes again.  'Megumin-sama', right?"  Megumin asked rhetorically, narrowing her eyes.  "And that attitude is exactly why she misbehaves all the time.  You need to be stricter with her so she understands her position."  She reprimanded the older woman.

"Yes..."  Unable to say anything back, Wiz accepted Megumin's criticism.  After all, the actions of a pet of the responsibility of their owner.

"Good.  So, can I keep her for a night?"  The young Arch-Wizard asked, flashing adorable puppy dog eyes.  "Just one and I'll give her back, I promise."

"I don't know Megumin-san," Wiz replied, "you know how she can get if I'm not with her."

"Then you should sleep over too!"  Megumin suggested.  "You too, Chris.  We can kick Kazuma out for the night and have a slumber party!"

"A slumber party?  Aren't we a did too old for slum-"  Chris began to ask, but then saw the excited look on Darkness' face.  "I mean... I suppose every now and then it should be fine to let loose."  She sighed in defeat, though she was smiling.  "Though I'll have to go get some things from home first."

"Just let me go change and I'll come with you."  Darkness said, hastily making her way to her room.

"It'll be faster if I help you get out of that armor!"  Chris called after the blonde, quickly following.

"I suppose I'll also run home real quick."  Wiz stated.  "I'll ask Vanir-san if he can keep Kazuma-san company for the night."

"Okay, see you when you get back then."  Megumin said waving.  "You too wittle Aqua."  She added, holding out the tiny girl.

"Hmph!  Why should I?"  Aqua refused arrogantly on instinct.  "That undead should be grateful I don'-!"

"'Good-bye, Wiz-sama'."  Megumin said, mimicking Aqua's voice poorly and forcing the tiny Goddess to wave and pinching her cheeks.

"I'll be a quick as I can."  Wiz promised as she left.

Darkness and Chris returned in short order and headed into Axel, Chris mentioning that since she has a near unlimited amount of wealth now, she'd buy some high quality food for them all.  Once everyone was out of the house, Megumin went to her room, tossed her cape and hat on her bed and locked the door.

"And now for you, Aqua."  She said was a menacing smile.  "No talking, just your usual."  Before Aqua could even ask Megumin what she meant, the loli Arch-Wizard tossed her up over her head, down the back of her collar and into the back of her panties!  Sitting on her bed with a sense of fulfillment as Aqua's head pressed against her delicate little butt hole, Megumin clenched her butt a couple times and giggled as her tiny panty passenger freaked out.  "You're staying in there until the others come back, so start licking or I'm shoving your head further in."  She threatened, flipping over on her stomach and pulling out her Adventurer's card.

Focusing on the new skill she won, 'Mana Refund', she giggled in anticipation of the next time she could fire off an Explosion and see Kazuma's surprised face when she didn't collapse!  Still,  her skills were still lacking in variety.  Other than Explosion Magic, she would normally save her points for improving the power of her explosions, shortening her casting time, and not having to chant out loud (at least the official words).

"Well thanks to Eris I don't have to worry about wasting points on any..thing... else...?"  As the young Crimson Demon reviewed her card, she noticed something that she could barely process.  Staring blankly, her mind froze.  "How did... what?"  Somehow, Megumin had leveled up, a lot!  And with it came a ridiculous number of skill points for her to spend.  "But how?  It wasn't like that before we went to Eris'... and we didn't fight any monsters during the ga-!  DRAGON SNACKS!"  Sitting up with little concern for the tiny life trapped between her butt cheeks, Megumin began to physically shake with excitement as she remembered all the dragons she had eaten during the second intermission.  She soloed dozens of dragons, swallowed them alive even, and now all that experience was hers!  As if on clue, her stomach gurgled softly and she felt the familiar pressure of some trapped gas pushing against her back door.  With a wicked grin, Megumin relaxed her anus and let the noxious cloud of processed dragon flesh leak out slowly, right in Aqua's face and sighed contently.  Just as she was settling in to figure out how best to spend her wealth of skill points, and torment Aqua, Megumin heard the sound of the knocker on the front door echo through the mansion.  "Now who could tha-"

"Megumin!  Come out and face me!  I challenge you!"  Yunyun's voice declared boldly.

Pinching her forehead, Megumin took a couple deep breaths to calm herself.  "I don't have time to deal with her..."  She thought aloud, rolling over and sitting up.  There was no point in trying to hide from her self-declared 'rival', since she likely passed Darkness, Chris and Wiz on her way here.  However, while she initially intended to just beat the much more endowed Crimson Demon in a rigged challenge and send her on her way, a tickling sensation between her backside gave Megumin a much better idea.  Smiling menacingly, Megumin went over to her dirty laundry and pulled out a dirty sock, holding it open at with two fingers.  With her other hand she pulled Aqua out of her panties and dropped the tiny pet into her dirty sock and tied it off into a knot.  "Lucky you, Aqua.  Yunyun came over to play so I'll leave you there until Wiz comes back."  She explained, tossing the sock onto the foot of her bed before skipping out to meet her 'friend'.  Throwing open the door, Megumin put on her best unmotivated scowl to greet Yunyun.  "Fine... but it's going to be something simple today, I'm tired."

"Oh... okay!"  Yunyun replies energetically, happy Megumin agreed so easily.  "Then how about-"

"Whoever can knock the other over with the least amount of effort."  Megumin interrupted in a monotone voice, setting out of the house and closing the door.  "I'll even let you go first."

"Okay!"  Yunyun replied, reaching out and lightly pushing Megumin's shoulder.  It barely even caused Megumin to stubble back.  "I guess I'll have to try harder next time."  She said with a determined expression.

"Yeah... though trying harder won't get you any closer to victory in this game."  Megumin countered, putting her hand on Yunyun's shoulder and instantly shrinking the girl down, out of her clothes even, to a mere inch tall!  Inspecting her breasts, Megumin couldn't see a noticeable change in their size even though she allocated as much of Yunyun's mass there as she could.  "I assumed it wouldn't be a 1:1 transfer, but how low is it?  At this rate I could shrink the entire town before I get to the size I want!"  She lamented, groping her still petite chest and sighing.  Moving the empty clothes aside, Megumin laid down as Yunyun tried to get her bearing.  When the tiny girl finally noticed what happened, Megumin blew softly in her direction, which was enough to knock Yunyun back on her plump rear!  "Oh wow!  I just blew on you and you fell over."  She laughed, standing back up and collecting Yunyun's clothes.  "That's the game, once again with my victory.  Now, time to collect my prize."  She laughed, reaching out to pick up the tiny girl who was far too terrified to even try to run.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful.  Darkness and Chris were the first to return with Darkness pulling a literal cart of ingredients and Wiz made it back a bit after them.  Megumin let Aqua out of her sock before they ate and while the Goddess tried to complain to Wiz about how she was treated, Megumin was somehow able to convince Wiz that since Aqua always act like, to put it politely, a 'butthole' that she belonged there until she learned her lesson!  The tiny blue haired Goddess was crushed when Wiz not only agreed with Megumin's surprising well thought out argument, but also took the young Crimson Demon's advice to have Aqua skip a meal for poor behavior and spend the rest of the night in Wiz's backside!

After dinner the girls talked and goofed around, Wiz taking some time to fiddle around with one of the cursed magic container she had purchased a while ago, a bag that could store items in an extra-dimensional space but if you let go of the item you would never get it back.  After some effort she was able to reduce the size of the item to the point that she could fit her new penis into it but no strange bulge would be noticeable under her dress.  Darkness, Megumin and Chris tried to encourage Wiz to not be ashamed of her new physiology, that she should have to feel embarrassed and hide her penis.  However Wiz explained that, on her way home, she found a lost little girl from out of town and escorted her to the inn she and her mother were staying at. The little girl asked her to bend down so she could give her a hug as a thank you, however the head of her member poked out from between her breasts and both the little girl and mother saw it!  The other girls were worried about what happened to the tourists, but couldn't help but laugh when Wiz told them they dragged her into their room and started worshiping her as 'Madam Penis'.  Contrary to the other's opinions, Wiz found no humor in the situation and only managed to get away from the two when she told them that they could come by her shop tomorrow before they leave.

Teasing ensued late into the night, but before bed everyone decided to take a bath together... which quickly devolved into inspecting and playing with Wiz's dick, which resulted in the tub's water getting almost entirely replaced by the busty futanari's cum!

Thoroughly exhausted by this point, the girls retired to their rooms for the night, Chris sharing Darkness', Megumin to hers and Wiz taking the 'guest' room that nobody remembers being Aqua's.

"Okay Aqua-sama, it's time for bed."  Wiz said, pulling her pet out of her butt crack as she sat down on the bed.  "I'm sorry I had to leave you there for so long, but you have to learn to behave."

"Behave?  BEHAVE!?  You brain dead bitch!  You left me in your rotting butt all night!"  Aqua screamed back.  "You can't treat me like this!  I am a Goddess, damn it!  A!  GODDESS!"  "And what's going on?  I've been trying to purify this stupid bitch since Megumin gave me back to her but it doesn't seem to work anymore!"  She thought in dismay having drained her sizable reserves of Mana not aware of the protection Eris the kindly Lich before they left.

"Yes... I know that Aqua-sama..."  Wiz replied passively, avoiding eye contact with the livid girl.  "But you are also my pet, and pets need to be disciplined when they act up."

"I.  AM.  NOT.  YOUR.  PET!"  She snapped back.  "Now grow me back to normal size and get out of my room!"

"Just because Kazuma and the others let you use this room sometimes doesn't make it yours, Aqua-sama.  Besides, we always sleep together."  Wiz insisted.

Her face turning deep red, Aqua was about to start a new tirade when suddenly.

*Knock, knock, knock*

Softly, the sound of knuckles rapping on wood pierced the momentary silence.

"Who is it?"  Wiz asked, heading toward the door, stuffing Aqua into her cleavage.

"Wiz?  May I come in for a second?"  It was Megumin's voice, but whisper quiet.

Opening the door, Wiz greeted the adorable little girl, dressed in the cute pink pajamas.  "Of course, please come on in."  She offered, motioning her in.

"Hey!  We weren't done talking yet you stupid Lich!"  Aqua yelled as Megumin entered the room and Wiz closed the door.

"You are now."  The loli Arch-Wizard said with a slight edge to her words, easily plucking Aqua out of Wiz's cleavage.  Wiz's sleepwear was far more mature than Megumin plain pajamas, a chemise made of silk and lace with a slit running down from the built-in bra to the hem and a pair of panties to match.  It made Megumin envious of the more mature woman, but tonight she had a different goal in mind.  Quick and precise, Megumin reached into Wiz's panties, grabbed the modified magical bag and hauled it off the massive, flaccid phallus.

"M-Megumin-san!"  Wiz exclaimed, trying to cover her manhood but failing.

"Sorry Wiz, but Aqua had this coming.  You might want to make her a bit smaller."  The Crimson Demon suggested grabbing the end of Wiz's dick and slowly inserting Aqua, head first!

"Ah!  Careful Megumin-san."  Wiz said, shrinking Aqua to a more appropriate size.  Within a few short seconds, the former Goddess was once again trapped with Wiz's massive cock.

"Sorry Wiz... I didn't come here to do that, but her disrespect towards you has been particularly bad today..."  Megumin apologized, handing the magic 'bag' back to the kindly Lich.

"Oh, no I can't risk losing Aqua-sama if she were to fall out."  Wiz replied, setting the cursed item on the nightstand.  "And this also works.  I just enjoy sleeping together with Aqua-sama... it's one of the only times I feel like we actually get along."  She explained with a tinge of sadness in her voice.  "So why are you here then, if you don't mind me asking?"  She asked, patting the spot next to her on the bed, hanging her now semi-erect dick over the opposite leg.

Picking up the pillow she dropped off the floor, Megumin timidly shuffled over to Wiz and sat down.  Scooching over she hugged the pillow to her face and looked down at the floor.  "Today... reminded me of some things... and since Darkness and Chris are sleeping together, I thought... I mean if you don't mind..."  She explained, too embarrassed to put her request into words.

Picking up on what Megumin wanted, Wiz pulled her in for a hug.  "Well, Aqua-sama isn't going to be much of a sleeping companion tonight, so would you might sleeping with me?"  She asked.

"Ku-fu-fu... if you wish for I, the great and powerful Megumin, to grace you with the sleep comfort passed down and perfected by generations of the Crimson Demon clan, then I would be glad to oblige!"  Megumin replied confidently, climbing under the covers with Wiz.

"I can see why Eris-sama would want to keep you as a pet, Megumin-san."  Wiz giggled a bit as they sorted out their sleeping positions, settling on facing each other with Megumin sandwiched Wiz and her member.

Burying her head into Wiz's abundant bosom, Megumin looked up at the beautiful woman, the only hint of her unnatural existence being the lack of heat her undead body couldn't generate.  Still, Wiz had one of the warmest, most comforting embraces the young Explosion caster could think of, just after her own mother.  Perhaps it was due to everything they had experienced that day, or maybe the boon she received from Eris, but as she slowly drifted off to sleep Megumin remembered the big-boobied mage that saved her life and exposed her to the glory of Explosion Magic.  "Thank you..."  She whispered, nuzzling Wiz's mammaries, and enjoying the presence of a tiny girl in her panties, before succumbing to sleep.



Later that Night

"Wiz!  Megumin!  Please let me out of here!"  Aqua cried, trapped in the confines of Wiz's brutish girl-cock.  Her 'master' and sleeping companion had long since fallen asleep, though not before all the shrunken girl's struggles caused the flesh tube to heat up and harden to a suffocating degree.  Little Aqua was past the point of tears and anger and had once again drained her Mana trying to purify the Undead with no success, but not wanting to settle for remaining in Wiz's penis she earnestly pleaded to be let out.  An unconscious twitch caused Wiz to constrict the muscles in her groin, an event that had been happening frequently since the Undead had gone to sleep, which pulled Aqua a little bit deeper down the tight shaft.  "Wiz!  Wiz, please."

"It's no use dear, Wiz is out cold."  The blue haired girl heard a familiar voice say from above her.  "Seriously, you'd have to wake the... saying 'wake the dead' sounds a bit inappropriate in this case, doesn't it?"  She added, as a woman who looked wholly alien to the Goddess except for her distinctive hair, an ever changing hues of pastels, emerged for the folds of flesh above her.

"B-Boss?!  What are you doing here of all places?"  Aqua quickly asked, unable to process why Eris would come to her rather bring the tiny Goddess to her.

"Because it's fun, I like it, and I forgot something when we concluded our little game."  Eris stated, wiggling a bit and giggling at the involuntary jerking motions Wiz made in reaction.

"Forgot?"  Aqua asked, though something told her she was going to not like it.

"Well I handed out the prizes..."  Eris smiling wickedly.  "But I forgot your penalty!  Silly me."

"Penalty!?  I'm Wiz's pet, forever!"  Aqua cried out dramatically.  "Isn't that penalty enough?"

"While being Wiz's pet made you lose the game, the fact remains that everyone knew that the loser would face a little punishment."  The powerful Sorceress reminded.  "And here's yours.  You can't tell anyone else about this punishment but for the next month your Mana will only replenish from consuming, through any of your orifices, Wiz's cum!  The amount of Mana you regain will be equal to the amount you'd spend on your 'Beauties of Nature' skill so have fun getting use to the taste of Wiz's spunk.  Oh, and if you try to wait it out until the month is over for this to go away it will instead become permanent."

"What!?"  Aqua couldn't believe what she just heard.  Beauties of Nature uses a negligible amount of Mana, even without her normal Mana recovery she could literally sustain it for weeks without worry, but that wasn't the biggest problem here.  She'd have to start asking Wiz without explaining herself and willingly drink that foul smelling, viscous liquid and her Mana reserves were basically empty right now!  "Boss!"

"No time.  Bye Aqua!"  Eris replied, vanishing without a trace.  "Oh, and thanks for playing!"

"I think you mean 'getting played'..."  The tiny girl huffed.

End Notes:
So I meant to put this chapter out yesterday, but found at the bottom of the document a note I left myself reminding me that Aqua didn't get her penalty for losing the game!  The last scene might be a bit rushed, but I wanted to get this out for all of you to enjoy. I'm going to focus on completing my Pokémon story and a couple other small projects I have going before coming back to Eris' game (though some side stories about the girls interacting with their world with their new powers might also show up occasionally), but when I'm ready to start planning out the next game I'll let you know!

Thank you all for reading what turned out to be a far lengthier story than I originally thought it would be, and I hope to see you all next time!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6578