Julian's Blossoming by Playfuldeity
Summary:

A commission from my DA page I'd like to share :)

There are 22 parts to this story, I probably won't be able to upload them all tonight but I will tomorrow ;)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

------Warning-----

This story contains furries


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 19944 Read: 84168 Published: February 08 2017 Updated: February 14 2017

1. Part 1 by Playfuldeity

2. Part 2 by Playfuldeity

3. Part 3 by Playfuldeity

4. Part 4 by Playfuldeity

5. Part 5 by Playfuldeity

6. Part 6 by Playfuldeity

7. Part 7 by Playfuldeity

8. Part 8 by Playfuldeity

9. Part 9 by Playfuldeity

10. Part 10 by Playfuldeity

11. Part 11 by Playfuldeity

12. Part 12 by Playfuldeity

13. Part 13 by Playfuldeity

14. Part 14 by Playfuldeity

15. Part 15 by Playfuldeity

16. Part 16 by Playfuldeity

17. Part 17 by Playfuldeity

18. Part 18 by Playfuldeity

19. Part 19 + 20 (word count issues) by Playfuldeity

20. Part 21 + 22 by Playfuldeity

Part 1 by Playfuldeity

Today was a day like any other for Julian and the first item on the metaphorical list, as always, was scavenging. Julian was a Neera, and being a Neera had its downsides… like being hunted by Nekos… But fortunately for Julian he had managed to find a house which was half Kangaroo, half Neko. Meaning the father of the family and the eldest daughter were Nekos. And the mother and youngest daughter were Kangaroos. On a good day, Julian would be noticed by the mother of the family while the children were at school and the father was at work. She would ‘accidently’ drop little treats on the floor for Julian and let him go on his way.

On a day like today however… Let’s just say things don’t always go according to plan…

Julian had just rounded a corner into the hallway of the Neko-Kangaroo family’s lavish home and could see the mother of the household just down the hall, he sprinted away from his predator as fast as his little legs could carry him, the predator being the father of the family. The mother was walking down the hall and pretended not to see the Neera; she walked straight past the darling little creature and swished her tail in the direction of the stairs. So that’s where Julian ran. The father of the family rounded the corner next and bumped into the mother, nearly knocking her down. Luckily for him, his cat reflexes kicked in and he managed to catch his wife. He then had to explain himself which gave Julian enough time to climb the stairs. Julian then ran down the hallway and found himself at a dead end. There was a door at the end of the hall, and Julian instinctively squeezed under it. He had never been upstairs before, so anything could have been on the other side…

Luckily for Julian, he had easily squeezed under the right door and was now inside a bedroom. He could see the leg of the inhabitant which occupied the room; it was hanging over her bed. But it wasn’t the black and white leg of a tabby Neko. It was the tan leg of a Kangaroo. Suddenly, Julian’s little ears could hear the sound of the father running down the hall. So, Julian quickly scampered up the leg of the kangaroo and jumped onto the bed. The kangaroo wore a pink tank top and denim shorts. The teen, who could not have been older than fifteen, sat up. She moved her long brown hair from in front of her sky blue eyes. She smiled at seeing the adorable little creature and removed her ear phones, which she was using to listen to the game she was playing on her smartphone. The Neko father suddenly burst into his daughter’s room and made Julian squeak in fear. He scurried up the bed towards the Kangaroo. He climbed the front of the kangaroo’s well-developed body until he was tucked away into her neck; he hugged it tightly, well, to him anyway. The Kangaroo, Blossom, moved both of her hands to the shivering Neera’s body and held him close. “Shh… It’s okay honey…” Blossom whispered, trying to soothe the little guy.

“Blossom, that’s the one! That’s the Neera who’s been stealing from us for weeks!” the father informed, still excited and pent up with the pride of a victorious hunter. The Kangaroo frowned at her Neko father. “So?” she replied.

“So?” the Neko chuckled. “I finally caught the little thief!”

“No. caught him. And by the traditions of hunting, that means I get to decide what happens to the little guy, right?” Blossom replied, cocking an eyebrow at her father. “B- But… But I…” the father stuttered, his masculine pride flushed straight down the toilet.

“But nothing. I’m sorry daddy, but you’re not nibbling on this little cutie. So you can leave now”

“But…”

“Say bye to my daddy little guy!” Blossom requested, gently removing Julian from her neck and using her thumb to make the little Neera wave at Blossom’s father. Julian blushed because of how well the Kangaroo girl was treating him. The father huffed. “Fine. I’ll let you have this one…” he replied and left the room, shutting the door behind him. The kangaroo sighed victoriously and turned Julian so he was looking at her cheery face. “Hey little guy, I’m sorry about my daddy. He can be a bit cruel to Neeras sometimes… My name is Blossom, Blossom Rooth. What’s yours?” the kangaroo asked.

“M- My name’s Julian. Mrs Rooth…” the little Neera replied.

“Aww! Don’t be afraid little guy. I won’t gobble you up. I promise. And you can call me Blossom” she informed, still smiling at the little creature she held in her hand. She started to twirl the little guy’s mousey tail around one of her fingers as well. “Do you like it when I do that to your tail?” Blossom asked, pulling Julian’s tail a little too hard. The Neera squeaked in shock and whimpered from the pain. He cowered from the gigantic kangaroo who did him harm. “O- Oh no… I hurt you... Oh sweetie, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to. I forgot how easy it is to hurt you little guys…” she informed, bringing Julian up to her face for a quick cuddle. He only whimpered more and tried to move away from the kangaroo. “Please honey, don’t be like this… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you… And I’ll never do it again. I’ll be extra super mega careful. ‘Kay?” Blossom had finally got Julian to stop struggling against her and managed to hold him against her cheek. She caressed the little Neera with the back of her thumb…

“O- O- Okay… yes…” he replied timidly.

“Sweet heart, are you hungry? Does my little Julian want something to nibble on?” Blossom asked cutely. She brought Julian to her lips and gifted him a friendly kiss which made the poor Neera blushed. He gave Blossom an adorable smile. “Yes please, Mrs Rooth” he replied.

Blossom cooed something fierce. “Aww! Honey you’re the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!” she informed, “And-call-me-Blossom!” she giggled, bouncing the little Neera in time with her words. The kangaroo stood, stretched and then made her way out of her bedroom to get some snacks for her new pet…

 

Part 2 by Playfuldeity
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Blossom held her new friend and pet Julian against her tummy, just above her pouch, as she walked. Julian was looking down into Blossom’s furry compartment, hoping that he could have some time snuggling in her pouch at some point. Julian rounded the corner of the downstairs hall and entered the living room where her mother and father snuggled together, watching TV. “Hey, where’s Kim?” Blossom inquired, looking around the room for her feline sister.

“She’s out with her friends” Blossom’s mother informed. She looked over to her daughter to see a familiar little Neera against her daughter’s tummy. “I see you saved the little guy” Mrs Rooth observed. Blossom’s father, Mr Rooth, simply huffed. “Yeah… he’s just adorable… I was thinking of adopting the little guy…” Blossom informed, cuddling Julian close to her.

“What?” Mr Rooth spoke up, looking to his daughter.

“Oh come on sweetie, poor Blossom’s wanted a pet for so long, and you chased one right into her room. It’s obvious that she’d want to keep the little Neera. Besides, I’ve seen him around the house before when you’re not in… I’ve fed him. He feels at home here... why else would he keep coming back?” Mrs Rooth posed. Her husband remained silent for a moment.

“She’s… she’s just not ready… not ready to take care of something else”

“I am too!” Blossom retorted, frowning over to her father. She brought little Julian up to her cheek and held him against it, the Neera hugged into his protector and potential owner. “He’s staying with me, I’m going to take care of him, I’m going to feed him and wash him and clean up after him and everything” Blossom informed.

Her father sighed. He knew all too well that there was no point in arguing with a woman, especially one in his family. “Fine. As long as your mother is okay with it…” he mumbled, turning his attention back to the TV. Mrs Rooth was watching the Neera closely, her eyes flicked to her daughter. “Could you bring him over here, please? I want to have a closer look at him…” Mrs Rooth informed. Blossom nodded and walked over before removing Julian from her neck and holding him out in front of her mother at about Mrs Rooth’s chest height. The kangaroo smiled down to the Neera who returned it with one of his own, “H- Hello, Mrs Rooth…” he waved.

Mrs Rooth, and her daughter, cooed terribly. The mother waved back. “Hello little one, may I pick you up?” she inquired.

Julian nodded happily, “Of course you can!” He replied. Mrs Rooth giggled and cupped her hands behind the Neera before scooping him up and bringing him to her face. She smiled warmly to Julian. “So, my daughter wants to take you in, hm?”

“Y- Yes Mrs Rooth” he replied nervously.

“And why should I let her have you?” the kangaroo asked.

“Mother!” Blossom exclaimed, frowning at her mother’s approach to the situation. She crossed her arms. Mrs Rooth winked to her daughter.

“Will you be a good boy?” Mrs Rooth asked, Julian nodded. “Will you do what my family says? When we say it?” the mother kangaroo went on, Julian didn’t move for a moment. “I- I… don’t have any other choice…” he replied, glancing over to Blossom’s father, Mr Rooth. Julian gulped, thinking of what the consequence might be for disobeying any member of the family. Mrs Rooth moved a finger to the side of Julian’s face and gently pulled it so he faced her again. She smiled to the little Neera. “Don’t worry little one, I won’t let him hurt you… You’re part of the family now” Mrs Rooth smiled. Julian couldn’t help but smile also… he had a family again… “There’s the cute little smile I’ve been waiting for…” Mrs Rooth giggled, she brought Julian to her face where she gave him a friendly nuzzle, Julian hugged her during it and let go shortly after she’d finished. Mrs Rooth then held Julian out for Blossom to take. The teen did so without hesitation and kissed him all over. “My widdle cutie pie! Aww! We’re gonna have so much fun!” she cuddled the cute little Neera against her cheek before holding him out right in front of her face. “And as my little pet, you can have lots and lots of pouch playtime” she informed, moving her little pet down to her pouch before depositing him into it. Julian’s upper half stuck out over the top because Blossom positioned him in such a way that he wouldn’t slip in fully.  

Blossom, once she felt that Julian was safe and secure, moved into the kitchen and opened the snack cupboard. She then pulled out a bag of sweeties and some crackers too, only giving Julian a quick glance before Blossom moved back into the living room with the intention of getting to her bedroom without being noticed. But who’s ever passed their parents without being noticed? “Hold up there young lady” Mr Rooth spoke up. “Where do you think you’re going with those treats?” he asked.

Blossom sighed. “They’re not for me… Julian’s hungry, so I got him some nice things to eat” she informed, ruffling the Neera’s short brown hair. Julian rubbed his little cheek against Blossom’s tummy and did his best to rub her pouch. “Thank you, Mrs Blossom…”

“Aww! My little guy’s so adorable! But please, call me Blossom, not ‘Mrs-Blossom,’ okay?” she requested.

“O- Okay… Blossom” he replied, nodding to show the kangaroo that he understood what she was asking of him. She giggled in response and ruffled the little Neera’s hair. Then Blossom’s mother spoke up. “Just be sure not to fill yourselves up with sweets, we’re having dinner as soon as your sister gets home”

“Okay!” Blossom replied and quickly moved into the hallway before anyone could say anything else…

 

Part 3 by Playfuldeity

Once Julian and Blossom were in the hallway, the kangaroo could feel something in her pouch. She looked down to see the Neera getting more comfortable and snuggling into his friend and owner’s pouch. He continued to stroke her too, a sensation which the kangaroo found very pleasing. Blossom continued up the stairs and into her room. She closed the door after her and moved over to the bed where she placed the treats and sat down.

“Up we go!” The kangaroo giggled as she picked the Neera from her pouch. Something Julian wasn’t very happy about. He looked up to his owner, a mixed look of sadness and confusion on his face. “Wha? B- But… I…”

“Oh sweetie…” Blossom interrupted, “I just don’t want you getting cracker crumbs in my pouch is all. I’m not being mean for the sake of it, honest” Blossom deposited Julian onto her favourite, most comfortable pillow. Julian nodded, still unhappy, but there was nothing he could do about it. “Now, I’m gonna give you a cracker first, then you can have a nice sweetie for desert, okay?” Blossom opened the packet of crackers and broke away the corner from the top cracker. She placed it in front of the Neera. “Thank you Blossom” Julian said as he started to nibble away at his food. Blossom simply giggled and ruffled her little Neera’s hair before she finished off the remainder of the cracker and helped herself to a few more as she watched Julian eat. Blossom found it so adorable. He was so little that the corner piece would be enough to sustain his little tummy, whereas Blossom would have to eat nearly half the packet.

Blossom lay down in front of Julian; resting her head on her crossed arms as she watched him eat. Julian didn’t mind, it was obvious that she’d be curious about him, or just thought he was adorable. “Honey, my daddy said you’d been stealing from us for weeks… Why have you been doing that?” The kangaroo inquired. Julian looked at her as if she were dense.

“So I could eat…” he replied, as if the answer was obvious. Blossom cocked her head.

“Well, why don’t you just buy food?” she inquired. Julian cocked his brow.

“Because Neera don’t grow food”

“Why not?”

“Because we don’t have farms” he replied, starting to get slightly agitated by the unrelenting questions. Blossom didn’t quite pick up on that however.

“Why don’t you have farms?” She followed up. Julian gritted his teeth.

“Because we live underground, there’s no sunlight” he informed.

“Why do you live underground?”

“Why!?” he laughed sarcastically. “Because we’re Neera! Neera have no place on the overworld because Neko make it impossible! Because we are eaten! We are crushed! We are made slaves and tortured for the amusement of the Titan races!” He yelled. Blossom was shocked at Julian’s hostility. She’d never known a creature who was so cute and innocent looking to get so angry. She was only curious after all. Blossom bore a look of sadness and regret, she wished she didn’t push Julian the way she did. “Oh honey… I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked so many questions… I’ve never been able to ask a Neera questions before, so I just wanted to know what your lives were like. I didn’t mean anything by it… honest” the apologetic kangaroo informed, backing away slightly in hope that Julian might calm down.

“Well now you know. And I’d like it if you didn’t ask about it again” he informed, turning slightly so he no longer faced the kangaroo before he continued nibbling away at his portion of cracker. “Okay little one, I want you to know I’m very, very sorry. I didn’t know the life of Neeras was so tough. I won’t ask about that sensitive topic again, well, at least until you’re comfortable enough to talk about it again” she informed. Julian did not reply. “Okay, so… what about your family? What are they like?”

“They’re like most dead Neera” Julian replied darkly, not offering any more of a response than that. Blossom’s facial expression turned from bad to worse as her eyes filled with sadness. She had poked her big nose where it didn’t belong a second time in such a short window. She remained silent for a few seconds before replying. “Honey, I’m so sorry…” she apologised. “I didn’t know…”

“No. You didn’t” Julian interrupted; he put the rest of the cracker down. Then, he lay down on the pillow with his back to Blossom; he was curled up and looked incredibly pitiful. His tail was tucked between his legs as if he were hiding it. Blossom edged closer and reached out to stroke Julian, she quickly retracted her hand as she felt it wasn’t exactly a good idea. “Honey. Again, I can only say I’m sorry. But I want you to know that you can speak to me about anything you want. Anything at all. I’d love to get to know you, you’re so cute and innocent, and one day I hope we can become good friends, heck; I want you to be my best friend. I want to know everything about you. I want you to know that you can rely on me. I want you to know that you’ll always have a place with me and that I’m going to look after you wherever we go. Because I love you Julian. You mean so much to me, and I want to make sure you’re happy…” Blossom’s voice quietened as she could begin to hear sniffles from the creature in front of her. She reached out and stroked his back, hoping that she was comforting him and not making the situation worse or awkward for the little Neera. Julian flinched when Blossom first made contact with him but quickly found comfort in her reassuring action. His mouse-like tail wrapped around Blossom’s finger tightly, showing the Kangaroo that he appreciated what she’s trying to do.

Blossom smiled slightly as she could see her efforts were not in vain, that she could still salvage their friendship. “There, there honey… Do you want to snuggle with me? You can go in my pouch again if you want… I know you like it in my pouch…”

“N- No… I want to hug you properly. But I can’t because I’m small and useless…” Julian sobbed. The Kangaroo pouted. “Honey, you’re not useless. You can do things a lot of people can’t…”

“Like what?” Julian replied sceptically.

“Like what?” Blossom giggled. “How many ‘Titans’ do you think can snuggle in my pouch - or between my boobs? How many do you think I’d let do that, even if they were small?” She asked, giggling slightly. Julian sniffled again. “N- None?” he replied, still he didn’t face the kangaroo.

“Exactly! You’re so fast and you’re really good at climbing; I bet you could get anywhere! And if there was something I needed but couldn’t reach, you could climb up and push it down to me” she informed. A small smile formed on Julian’s face. “Y- Yeah… I guess I could…” he replied, confidence building in his voice as his tail’s grip on Natalie’s index finger weakened. The kangaroo was making a tonne of progress. Blossom giggled, “Of course you could! Because you’re my little Julian! And you can do anything you want!”

“A- Anything?”

“Absolutely anything!” she giggled as she petted him lovingly. Julian relieved his grip on Blossom’s index finger before he slowly rolled over so he could see her. His face stained with tears. He didn’t say anything; he just let his tears flow. “Please Julian, I can’t bear to see you like this… You’re my little guy, my little Neera friend. To see you sad… well, it makes me feel like I’ve been stabbed in the heart…” Blossom paused for a moment before continuing. “Can I… can I pick up my little friend? I wanna hold you against me…” she informed. Julian thought for a moment before he slowly nodded. A small smile crawled onto Blossom’s face as she reached over and carefully plucked Julian from her pillow. She then crawled under the covers and held the little Neera against her cheek. Julian quickly fell into a peaceful slumber, the rhythmic little breaths made Blossom feel tired too. She also closed her eyes, content knowing that she had managed to save her friendship with Julian.

 

Part 4 by Playfuldeity

Blossom awoke in a cold sweat; she had just had a nightmare in which she… gave into her primal desires. She swallowed her little friend… her pet. The little guy who had relied on her to keep him safe… Blossom had failed him.

The Kangaroo looked down to her pillow where she’d left Julian, fully expecting him to be there snoozing. Her heart sank and she looked around the room, desperately searching for her little man. She called for him, begged for him to stop fooling around and pleaded for him to snuggle with her… to sit in her pouch like she knew he liked to… There was never a reply…

Tears formed in our heroine’s eyes as she realised what she must have done – as she realised that the nightmare must not have been a nightmare but reality. Blossom moved her hands down to her tummy, hoping beyond hope to feel a wriggle – to hear her little Neera pet still snoozing so she could cough him up and pretend it never happened. She had no such luck. Blossom was half Neko… this behaviour would have been perfectly fine in the eyes of her father or sister. But not in her eyes… no, she had eaten the one pet that was perfect for her. The one friend she could always rely on to be close to her when she needed him. She had betrayed Julian’s trust… And she absolutely hated herself for it…

Meanwhile, one room down the hall, Blossom’s sister, Kim, was fast asleep and awaiting her mother’s call which would signal dinnertime. Half hanging out of her mouth was the friend that Blossom had been searching so desperately for. Julian’s waist upwards was inside Rachel’s mouth and he didn’t even realise it because he was still fast asleep, much like the Neko who had ‘borrowed’ him from her younger kangaroo sibling. Kim enjoyed Julian’s sweet, sweet taste which was amplified because of the fact that the Neko’s mother had forbidden her to vore the little guy. And you know what they say about forbidden fruit.

Eventually, Kim subconsciously pulled the rest of Julian into her mouth during her slumber. She rolled her tongue around him, squeezing Julian and pushing him against the sides of her razor sharp fangs. She was trying to position him… The young Neera, who was aged sixteen, much like the Neko whose mouth he unknowingly occupied, finally awoke to find himself fully nude and in the dimly lit mouth of his predator. Warm waves of damp air flooded past him as the Neko exhaled and it’s opposite flowed backwards when she inhaled. The Neko had Julian positioned as if he was sitting and leaning up against her teeth willingly with his legs outstretched and parted slightly. Kim’s tongue was buried into Julian’s little tummy where she sampled him longingly as she slept. Julian tried his best to push the huge organ without waking the Neko so he could escape. But it only caused the slimy organ to lick up and down the Neera’s body, passing over his face and manly area, it seemed to favour Julian’s own little organ at about crotch height… Kim moaned as she first tasted Julian’s little love-maker which, in turn, made him moan too. He had never had this kind of attention from anyone before - Neera or Titan.

About half an hour passed before the Neko, Kim, began to stir. She opened her mouth wide for a cute yawn which caused Julian’s upper half to fall out. Kim closed her mouth quick enough to catch him between her teeth however. That way there was little to no chance that he’d escape. Julian could see that the Neko who had taken him was very pretty. She had deep lilac eyes and beautiful features. Her breath smelled very nice too, which was important to Julian as he foresaw a fair few nights behind those pearly fangs.

Kim merrily plucked the little Neera from her mouth and gave him a long wet lick, drenching him in spittle even more so than he already was. Julian tried to rub off Kim’s saliva, but only succeeded in spreading it further. “Hello little one!” Kim giggled. “Did you enjoy your stay in my mouth?” The Neko asked. Julian’s cheeks turned pink and he looked away, this made Kim giggled. “Don’t worry sweetie, you don’t have to answer… Your dick already told me what I needed to know” Kim leant in, kissing Julian’s member and the rest of his crotch. The Neera squeaked in shock. He never thought a Neko would… well, be so gentle with him. Kim giggled at Julian’s squeak, finding it incredibly adorable. “Aww! That’s so cute. Do it again” Kim instructed. She looked down to the little man expectantly.

“I- I can’t. It just happens…” Julian informed. He  shrugged.

“Well then, maybe you just need a little stimulus…” Kim leaned in, moving her lips towards Julian’s member again. Julian whimpered and tried to cover himself. Kim giggled but moved in for the kill. “N- No! Stop!”

“What?” Kim replied, moving her confused little Neko face backwards. She cocked her brow.

“I don’t want you to do that…”

“Pfft! Yeah right. You’re a guy. Guys all want the same thing and I’m going to give it to you… Doesn’t that… make you a little horny? Just a little?” Kim asked, smiling knowingly towards the little man she held in her hand. The Neera didn’t reply, but that was answer enough for the predator. She leant in for a few licks…

“Dinner time!” came Mrs Rooth’s voice from downstairs. The Neko sighed and looked the Neera over. Kim didn’t have time to do all the fun things she had planned, heck, she didn’t even have time to do the first fun activity. She then picked something off of her dresser and put it between her boobs before she picked up something else and presented it to the family pet. The item in question was Julian’s boxers. The Neera quickly snatched the boxers away and put them on, not wishing to be nude for a second longer in front of his feline captor and silently wished for a hasty return to his kangaroo friend.

Part 5 by Playfuldeity

Kim let loose a small sigh as she dried Julian on her duvet and brought him up to her face. The Neko smiled to her little Neera and said, “I think you’re gonna like where I’ll keep you…” before nuzzling and purring into the tiny young man. Julian’s cheeks turned pink and he cracked a small smile. “Wh- Where is it?” He asked.

Kim smiled towards her little pet and shrugged. “Hmm, actually, I’m not sure if you’ll like it…”

“N- No! Please, I wanna know!” Julian begged, pouting towards his captor. Kim giggled cutely and moved some of her long white hair from in front of her face, giving Julian a better view of it and her two large orbs at about chest height. Kim lowered the little man to them. “I was gonna keep you here…”

“I- I don’t… mind that…” Julian informed, trying to look as if he wasn’t really interested. Kim smiled towards the little man and brought him towards her boobs, parting them before gently placing the Neera between her big furry tits. Kim purred as she pressed her boobs together, mushing the little creature between them. “Mmh… you feel so good down there baby… Would you mind… wriggling a little, please?” the feline requested, puckering her lips at the little man between her breasts. Julian blushed and wriggled as best he could, making the feline purr in pleasure. “I can feel your widdle tail and everything… so adorable. Y’know, if you were my little Neera, and only mine, I’d keep you here all the time…”

“Kimberly! Dinner! Now!” Mrs Rooth yelled from downstairs. Kim sighed and wiggled her chest for half a second, battering the Neera with her soft-furred breasts before giggling and leaving her bedroom. She quickly made her way downstairs into the living room – dining room combo where her sister, Blossom, sat at the table already. It seemed to Julian what she was upset about something, she seemed so distant…

As Kim sat down opposite her sister, Julian had a better view of his best friend, Blossom. He could see that she must have been crying at some point. Concerned, the little creature spoke up. “Blossom? A- Are you… okay?” Julian inquired. Blossom slowly looked up from her placemat and saw Julian between her sister’s breasts. The kangaroo teen’s cloudy mood lifted immediately and she gifted her little friend a heartfelt smile. “Y- Yeah… yes. I’m fine little guy…” she informed, quickly wiping her tear stained fur. “Sweetie… I thought… I thought I ate you in my sleep…” she informed. Julian’s eyes widened and he went to speak but Blossom continued. “I had a nightmare where I did… A- And… And when you weren’t there when I woke up…” tears filled Blossom’s eyes and it looked as if she was going to break down.

Kim saw her sister’s sadness and pitied her, it was her fault her younger sister was upset. “Bloss, I’m sorry… I should’ve asked before I took the little guy…” Kim apologised. “How about I keep hold of him during dinner, then after dinner we all go to my room and watch a movie together? And I’ll even give him to you to snuggle up with tonight…” Kim proposed. Blossom smiled warmly, wiping away her tears again before she nodded. “Y- Yeah. As long as my little Julian is okay with it” she replied.

Julian smiled at being given the choice of watching a ‘movie’ or not, though he didn’t exactly know what it meant. His hometown had no such things. There was no time for luxuries in the typical Neera lifestyle after all, and that fact applied to Julian too. Julian nodded towards his best friend. “If it means spending more time with you two, then I’d love it” Julian replied. The two titans, as they were referred to by Julian’s people, cooed at the little Neera’s words. Kim even wiggled her chest a little for his enjoyment.

Just as she did, Mrs Rooth walked in, saw what was happening but didn’t really care. What Kim or Blossom did to Julian, as long as it wasn’t cruel or fatal, was fine by her. Hell, Mrs Rooth would do the exact same thing for Julian if somehow ended up snug between her tits. Mrs Rooth held two plates in her hand, both with different kinds of pizza on them. She set one down in front of Blossom and kissed her atop the head. “See? I told you there was absolutely no way you’d do that to little Julian. And I was right, like always” Mrs Rooth gloated. The mother Kangaroo moved around the table and placed the other plate in front of her feline daughter. “And Kim, next time ask for Julian. Poor Blossom was in tears when she thought she hurt him…”

“Sorry…” Kim apologised, interrupting her mother who shrugged off the rudeness and went back into the kitchen to fetch her plate. “You do know I’m sorry, right?” Kim asked her sister who nodded quickly in reply. “Yeah, I know” Blossom replied.

“I’m sorry too Blossom…” Julian breathed, looking away from his friend shortly afterwards.

“Aww! Honey, you don’t have to be sorry! It’s not your fault Kim wanted to take you and snuggle you away… Well, maybe it was – because you’re just too cute” Blossom giggled, winking to her little Neera. “Y’know, if we got another Neera we wouldn’t have to fight over Julian…” Kim spoke  up.

“Another Neera!?” Julian squeaked in protest, not wanting to have to share the family, let alone the food, with another Neera.

“Aww! You’re so incredibly friggin’ adorable!” Kim cooed, stroking Julian’s ear.

“Baby, why don’t you want another Neera around? You would be around another of your race…” Blossom said, pointing out the obvious.

“I- I… I don’t want to be…” Julian paused for a while, far too long in the eyes of his concerned owners and friends.

“Be what Julian? Come on, you can trust us” Kim spoke soothingly.

Julian sighed. “Replaced. I don’t want to be replaced…” Julian informed, his ears folding backwards in shame.

“Honey, don’t be silly! You won’t be replaced! You’re my little Julian! No other Neera’s going to change that – not now, not ever” Blossom said in a determined yet caring way.

“Why would anyone want to replace you anyway? I just thought… if we had another Neera, a female Neera, you and her could become a little more than just friends… And you could make us a lot of cute little Neera babies” Kim winked. Julian’s cheeks turned pink instantly, showing his embarrassment to the Titans. “Wha? N- No! That’s not going to happen!” Julian informed matter-of-factly, Kim pouted.

“But honey… Neeras don’t last forever… I mean, the average life expectancy of a Neera is about 25” Kim stroked the family pet. Julian pushed her finger away and frowned up to the Neko. “You don’t know what you’re talking about. Neera can live as long as any cat or kangaroo can! Your people’s data is just wrong because you’ve never seen an old Neera – because they hide away their whole lives so they aren’t killed by your people. Only the young, foolish or crazy go scavenging amongst the titans!” Julian informed in a huff.

“So what does that make you?” came Mrs Rooth’s voice from the door leading to the kitchen. Julian looked to her.

“Suicidal? Alone? Starving? Stupid? I’m the kind of Neera that wishes things could be different. But they can’t be. My people just aren’t seen as equal and they never will be. Because we’re too easy to be taken advantage of” Julian sighed, he wiped his eyes of any tears that might have been in them…

 

Part 6 by Playfuldeity

Mrs Rooth, the housewife and mother of her two perfect daughters, Blossom and Kim, had just returned from the kitchen with her salad and sat at the head of the table. As if they had rehearsed it, both Kim and Blossom both picked up a piece of pizza at exactly the same time and went to take their first bites. “Whoa-whoa-whoa! What are you two doing?” Mrs Rooth asked, clearly in shock. The two teens looked to her in confusion, as if they had no idea what they had done wrong. “We’re  eating…” Kim replied, unsure to the answer their mother was expecting. Julian simply watched the three Titan’s, unwilling to interject and be told off for it. “Without saying grace?” Mrs Rooth asked, clasping her hands together.

“Grace!? Oh come on mother! We’re not even Christian!” Kim groaned, slumping in her chair slightly and crossing her arms. Julian had never heard of the concept of ‘Grace’ or even ‘Christianity’ before – Religion wasn’t the Neera way. The little creature listened carefully to the Titan’s conversation from between Kim’s breasts. “No, but your father is. And if he found out that we didn’t say grace before dinner, he’d give us all an earful” Mrs Rooth replied, unhappy with her feline daughter’s attitude towards the situation.

“Ugh! Fine! I’ll do it!” Kim groaned. She clasped her paws together like her mother. “Rubba dub dub, thanks for the grub – yay God!” The feline picked up a piece of her pizza for the second time, just to have it swatted out of her paw by her mother. The kangaroo looked to the youngest of her daughters. “Blossom, would you do the honours?” Mrs Rooth asked, frowning at Kim. The three of them bowed their heads and clasped their hands. Julian tried his best to mimic the Titan’s, but found it difficult because Kim was unintentionally mushing him between her boobs in her prayer position. Blossom cleared throat and closed her eyes. We thank those who produced it, and those who transported it. We thank those who prepared it, and those who serve it. Let us now sit down and enjoy it” Blossom, and the other two Titans raised their heads. Julian imitated them.

“There, was that so hard?” Mrs Rooth asked, directing the question at Kim. The feline huffed. She gently stroked Julian’s hair subconsciously. “Well… there was no religious crap… So it was easier than expected”

“Language” Mrs Rooth replied sternly. Her daughter sighed.

“Sorry…” Kim apologised, she picked up a piece of pizza and chomped into it. Mrs Rooth directed her soft eyes towards the small creature. She smiled. “So, Julian, does your family say grace?” Mrs Rooth asked, Kim simply rolled her eyes, she knew all too well that her mother was trying to make her feel guilty. “Nope. That was my first one… It was weird…” Julian informed. “But… I kinda liked it, especially coming from someone with such a lovely voice” Julian continued timidly, glancing over at Blossom who cooed at the shy compliment from her little friend.

“Thanks honey” Blossom smiled towards Julian. “Hang on a sec… where’s dad?” Blossom asked, looking to her mother. Mrs Rooth smiled weakly, “He had to go to work… you know how he is…” Mrs Rooth sighed, grabbing her fork as she put a piece of leaf in her mouth. “Is he with someone on this one?” Blossom inquired. Mrs Rooth shook her head in reply. “I don’t like it when he goes alone… there’s no-one to watch his back…”

“I don’t like it either honey, but you know how stubborn he can be” Mrs Rooth giggled. “And besides, your father is perfectly capable of taking care of himself. We both know that”

“Yeah…” Kim spoke up. “But I’d be happier if he took someone with him…” the feline sighed, she looked down to the little body between her breasts. “I mean, even little Julian here would make a good scout slash lookout”

“I’ve done that before!” Julian squeaked happily. He smiled to Kim who giggled in return.

“See? The widdle cutie’s even got experience! And he’s so super stealthy that no-one would ever suspect him” Kim gently stroked Julian who murred and rubbed himself against his protector’s breasts. Kim giggled and plucked Julian from between her tits before she kissed him all over. “And look! He’s a Casanova and a half… All the sexy ladies love him…” Blossom giggled, winking at Kim who continued to kiss Julian.

“He’s like James Bond, but a cuter, more snuggly version” Mrs Rooth said quietly, giggling.

“Exactly! So Daddy should take Julian with him… for backup” Blossom looked her mother in the eye and vice versa. Eventually, the elder Kangaroo cracked. “Fine! I’ll ask your father when he comes back… I suppose it would be good for bonding too… Your father doesn’t approve of taking in a stray, let alone a Neera” Mrs Rooth informed, eating some more leaf (as in celery). Julian’s happy mood was smashed and he slouched slightly. ‘He doesn’t like me?’ Julian thought, he sighed. Julian thought Mr Rooth was just a little bummed that he didn’t get to eat his prey, but perhaps  that was just one of the factors…

 

Part 7 by Playfuldeity

“Kim, could you scrape the plates tonight?” Mrs Rooth asked, fully satisfied with her salad meal, the healthy alternative to her daughters’ pizza night. Kim sighed, both contently and in disappointment. “But I did it last night!” Kim moaned.

“No you didn’t! I did dummy!” Her Kangaroo sister replied making the feline flush red from embarrassment.

“Oh yeah…” Kim drew out the last word to make it sound like she knew that all along. Even though it was clear to the other two family members that she didn’t. The feline gathered up the plates, scraping the remains all onto one so she could stack the plates and carry them all at once. She moved into the adjacent kitchen and quickly opened the bin, humming as she did. Julian, who was less than satisfied with the meagre portion offered to him by his owner, looked shocked at her actions. “Wh- What’re you doing!?” He asked, massively confused. His owner didn’t hear him as the feline’s purring and humming drowned out his protests. She continued and started to clean the plate, tipping the leftovers in the bin. “S- Stop! Stop it!” Julian kicked his little legs which seemed to barely move amongst the mass of flesh surrounding his body.

“Mom? Can I put the plates in the dishwasher?” Kim asked.

“Of course, just leave them on the side and I’ll do it” Mrs Rooth replied. Her feline daughter shrugged and cleaned the rest of the food off the plate and put it on top of the others before she plucked Julian from her breasts and placed him onto the cold hard work surface as she washed her hands of the small amount of food and grease in her fur. Julian simply stood watching Kim in shock as if she had just defaced a priceless painting or kicked the walking stick of a cripple. Kim looked over to her mortified little pet and instantly became concerned for him. “Oh no! Why has my special little guy got a frowny face?” She inquired. Kim moved in front of her pet and watched him closely as she leant onto the counter.

“Y- You wasted… You wasted all that food…” Julian said in disbelief. Kim simply giggled.

“Oh honey” Kim began stroking Julian’s tummy with the back of her finger. “It’s okay, there’s plenty more where that came from!” Kim giggled again.

“N- No! It’s wrong! My people starve and… and you just throw away food!?” He yelled, backing away.

Kim frowned. “Honey, come here, you don’t have to worry about being hungry anymore. We have plenty of food!” Kim playfully pinned Julian down with her finger. “So how about you forget about the food and snuggle between my nice furry tits like earlier? Hmm? Doesn’t that sound fun?” The feline asked, unaware that she had just asked him to forget about his entire race. Julian simply gave the feline evils, not saying a word. Kim sighed. “Sweetie, how about you tell me where all your people live? That way I can put lots of food in a big box and I can take it to them, so they can eat as much as they want and not be starving anymore. Will that make you smile? Will that make you wanna snuggle up to me like you have before?” The feline inquired, tilting her head slightly.

Julian was silent for a few moments; sure it was a nice gesture. But it truly was the stupidest things he’d ever heard. “I- I can’t tell you” he replied, looking away.

“Why not? I thought that’s what you wanted…”

“It is… but you are a Neko – a cat – you have no place among my people. You would only cause panic and destroy everything around you” he informed, still not looking at Kim. She had never been so offended in her life. Who was he to she would do those things? That she would destroy the cute little creatures she adored. One of which she was in the company of that very second. “Wha? But… Julian, I would never do that. If you did take me to one of your people’s little towns, I would be so super careful. I’d watch where I stepped, make sure not to bump anything, speak quietly to not hurt anyone’s ears…” Kim went on for the next ten minutes listing things she wouldn’t do. Things Julian was afraid she would do. Things like hurting innocents or destroying the homes his people had worked so hard to build…

“I’m sorry, but no” Julian interrupted her mid-sentence. “I simply can’t”

Kim let loose a long sigh. “Okay honey, but one day when you’re used to me and my family, maybe you will take us there… And I promise we won’t let you down” she informed as she gently scooped up her pet and kissed him. “Now, do you want to snuggle between my boobs or not?” Kim asked playfully, kissing Julian again before carefully nibbling on his shoulder which made the little teen giggle…

 

Part 8 by Playfuldeity

The mother and daughter Kangaroos still sat at the table, one because she never moved quickly after a meal – to let the food settle first – and the other because she was getting concerned for her absent little friend. Blossom sat at the dining table, tapping her fingers subconsciously as she watched the kitchen door for signs of life. “Gosh… they’ve been in there for ages…” Blossom spoke up, a small, mischievous smile crept onto her mother’s face as she sat still with her eyes closed. “ Maybe she went ahead and ate the little guy…” Mrs Rooth teased “I’m sure he tastes wonderful…” Blossom’s eyes widened and she quickly stood from her chair.

Suddenly, the door to the kitchen opened and through it walked Blossom’s sibling with the family pet perched atop her head. A nibbled-on strawberry rested between Julian’s legs while he held onto a few strands of Kim’s hair in each hand – as if he were riding a horse. The Neera gently tugged on the Neko’s hair and she came to a halt in the doorway. “Aww!” Blossom cooed, “if you were in a little cowboy outfit I’d gobble you up so fast that-” Blossom’s comment came to a sharp stop as she saw the horror on her little man’s face. “N- No – don’t be scared! My snuggly little guy shouldn’t be afraid” Blossom spoke soothingly. Julian gulped. “What I meant to say was, if you were in a cute little cowboy outfit, I’d cuddle you and kiss you and you could ride on my head too” she informed, blushing slightly.

“Right… Well you’d have to get him offa me first!” Kim giggled. “The little cutie was all upset when I was scraping the leftovers. I had to get him a strawberry for seconds to fill him up. Have you eaten it all yet, honey?” Kim inquired.

“Nope. I’m sorry but I can’t eat any more. I’m full, but I don’t want to waste it…” Julian blushed as an idea came to mind. “I want you to have it” Julian informed.

Blossom smiled at her little friends offer. “Aww! Thanks hon” Blossom reached for the strawberry.

“No!” Julian squeaked. Blossom quickly retracted her hand, she thought she’d scared Julian and didn’t want to make it worse. “I- I… I want to share this strawberry with Mrs Rooth…” The kangaroo mother’s eyes shot open. She looked up to the top of her feline daughter’s head where the little Neera sat. “You want to share it with me?” Mrs Rooth asked, smiling warmly as she stood from her chair. She stood three inches taller than her eldest daughter.

“Y- Yes… To my people, feeding food to another is… very… affectionate. I want you to know… that…” Julian blushed heavily making Mrs Rooth’s cheeks glow as well.

“Go on…” she bade.

“I want you to know that… I really appreciate how long you have protected me and gave me enough to survive… And – And I want you to know that I’m in your debt and that I’ll make it up to you. A- And…”

“Stop stammering… It’s okay. How about you feed me that strawberry and we call it quits? Hm?” Mrs Rooth proposed.

Julian quickly shook his head “No! No it’s not the same! I owe you more than that” he informed.

“Honey” Mrs Rooth began. “I don’t want you to repay me. It’s fine, you were hungry and we have more than enough. It was the right thing to do” Mrs Rooth smiled.

“No, I’m going to make it up to you any way I can” Julian said stubbornly. “Until I feel that you are repaid”

Mrs Rooth sighed. “Fine” she replied.

“C- Could I… just have another bite please? Before I feed you?” Julian inquired.

Mrs Rooth tutted. “You’re just a bottomless pit you are, aren’t you?” She and her girls giggled. The sisters were progressively getting more jealous of how Julian was treating their mother. Julian’s little eyes widened as he thought he had done something wrong. “Y- You’re right. I shouldn’t have said that! I’m sorry, please, have it” Julian offered up the strawberry but Mrs Rooth giggled. “I was just kidding…”

“No, eat. I was… I was being selfish” Julian replied.

“You’re hungry, so eat. Have some more”

“No! I’m not going to!”

“Well I’m not going to eat that strawberry!” Mrs Rooth arched her brow, ready and waiting for Julian’s next response. Julian tried to think of something else to say which would get her to eat the strawberry. “W- Well… I’m not going to eat anything at all until I have fulfilled my promise” Julian put down the berry and turned up his nose. He crossed his arms. Mrs Rooth stood completely still for a moment. She opened her mouth to respond but was cut off by Julian. “I will starve myself if I have to…” Julian threatened.

“Fine!” Mrs Rooth cracked “I’ll eat the dang berry, but after that we’re even and…”

“Nope!” Julian interrupted her again. “After that, I’m going to give you a back massage” Julian informed, “and there’s no way of getting out of it!” He informed, crossing his arms defiantly. Mrs Rooth simply smiled, “Fine, but you have to give both of my daughters a back massage too so they don’t get jealous…”

 

Part 9 by Playfuldeity

Mrs Rooth was lying on the lounge floor on her tummy with her two daughters as they watched TV. She was as eager for Julian to start giving her backrub as he was to be massaging her. Julian climbed onto Mrs Rooth’s leg and slowly made his way up her body. Mrs Rooth and her daughters had all stripped down to their bare fur, for no reason whatsoever other than they thought Julian might appreciate it – he did, immensely. “Hurry it up Julian, I want my turn soon!” Kim purred teasingly as she shook her hips to entice the little man. “O- Okay… sorry…” Julian replied timidly. He’d just made it to Mrs Rooth’s nice firm furry cheeks. “Mmm… what’s the matter hon? You’re not getting stage fright, are you?” Mrs Rooth asked and giggled. Julian didn’t reply, he just climbed up and over Mrs Rooth’s cheeks. “Aww! No attention for my bum?” She asked. Julian stopped.

“D- Do you want me… t- to… to do that?” Julian inquired nervously. He looked backwards at the mouth watering sight.

“Well yeah, I mean, if you’re feeling up to it…” Mrs Rooth replied “Just be careful with me, I’m fragile…” she giggled, swaying her tail alluringly. The little Neera nodded, gulped and slowly made his way over to Mrs Rooth’s cheeks. He climbed up them again, immediately got onto his hands and knees and started rubbing. “Mmmh… God… you’re a good little guy and a perfect little masseuse…” Mrs Rooth giggled. Julian chuckled.

“You’re not to the first person to…” Julian’s eyes met the gaze of the three others and he immediately stopped in his tracks. His cheeks flushed red and he turned his attention back to his task. “Oooh! Little Julian has a girlfriend! Tell us about her, is she pretty?” Blossom asked. Julian remained silent.

“I bet she’s never made you release faster than I have…” Kim giggled, looking down at the Neera. “Hm? I don’t think she has, has she?” Kim pushed. Julian simply remained silent.

“Kimberly stop it. You’re embarrassing him” Kim finished teasing Julian immediately.

“Sorry little guy…” she apologised.

Julian smiled “it’s okay Kim… I did have a crush at one point. She was absolutely beautiful, but was in a relationship with another man” he informed. Blossom watched her Neera friend closely and could see he didn’t like telling the story. “Sweetie, please don’t say anything if it’s upsetting you, I hate it when you’re sad”

“it’s fine… She was kind, generous; intelligent… she knew much about the above world, your world. She even knew how to properly work a computer!” Julian informed. It was clear to the others that this might not have been common knowledge for Neeras. “But one day she came back with no food and… and her lover started beating her in public…” Julian sniffled, still carrying on with his job. A tear dropped from the pool in his eyes and landed on Mrs Rooth who pouted down to the little man. “Oh, honey. That’s so sad… come up here and let me give you a nice warm cuddle” Mrs Rooth bade.

Julian shook his head “It’s… it’s fine…” he replied.

“So, what happened to this girl’s lover?” Kim inquired.

Julian cracked a small sadistic smile as he looked over to Kim. “He got what was coming to him…” he informed as he moved to Mrs Rooth’s other cheek. He continued his task after wiping away the tears. “So… what? You killed him?” Blossom asked timidly.

“No! Of course not! But I bet him up and humiliated him in front of everyone” he informed; slightly shocked that Blossom would think he was capable of such a thing. “I haven’t got much in this world… so I try my best to defend what little I have”

“Well now you have us, and we have you. So don’t worry about anything else, and focus on having fun more often” Blossom smiled.

“I’d rather work to earn my keep…”

“What do you think you’re doing?” Mrs Rooth replied.

“Oh… Oh! Okay, fine, I don’t mind as much that I’m rubbing a big stinky bum then” Julian replied.

“What?!” Mrs Rooth exclaimed, slightly insulted at Julian commenting on her scent.

“I didn’t say it smelled bad, you smell nice and fruity…”

“Oh… Well in that case, I suppose I won’t mush you under my butt” Mrs Rooth giggled “And my bum is not big”

“Yes it is! It’s humongous! You could squish me under it easily!”

Mrs Rooth giggled again “And don’t you forget it little guy…” she replied playfully.

 

Part 10 by Playfuldeity

After about 40 minutes of massaging Mrs Rooth’s various body parts, including butt, lower and upper back, the timer the Titans had set rang loudly – signalling the end of her turn and the beginning of Kim’s. The feline cheered cutely but the mother Kangaroo moaned and pouted. “Can’t I have a few more minutes?” Mrs Rooth begged. Kim shook her head.

“Nope! Fair’s fair!” Kim giggled, “C’mere Julian” Kim bade, the Neera nodded and moved to the edge of Mrs Rooth’s back, but the Kangaroo quickly moved her hand behind her back and picked up the young man who was on it. She brought him round to her face, much to the dismay of her daughter. “Thank you Julian…” Mrs Rooth smiled.

“I- I’m just repaying a debt…” Julian replied nervously, looking away.

“No… this was very kind of you…” she smiled. Mrs Rooth moved her lips to Julian and brushed them against him before finally pressing them to his chest and holding them there for a few seconds. Julian looked into Mrs Rooth’s attractive eyes, deeply concerned about how this would affect their relationship – if at all. And if Mr Rooth would be mad if he found out. Eventually, Julian leaned forwards and placed a kiss on Mrs Rooth’s lips which made her giggle. “Your little body is so soft… I just want to snuggle you away against me forever…” Mrs Rooth nuzzled Julian and smiled to him before passing him over to Kim. The feline did the same as her mother. Kim was purring loudly and loved the feeling of Julian’s fragile little body in her hands; she could do anything to him… anything at all… And there was nothing Julian could do about it. That’s what excited her most… that she was the predator and he was her prey. Her helpless little plaything…

Julian shied up under Kim’s gaze and turned away from her “Why are you looking at me like that?” Julian asked.

“Oh, no reason… You just look… tasty…” Kim replied and licked her pearly fangs, eager to sample the little creature…  Julian closed his eyes tightly.

“N- No!” He cried “Please don’t do it! I don’t want t- to be eaten…” Julian sobbed, Kim closed her hand around him, pinning his arms down so he was completely immobilised. Julian kicked and begged for nearly a minute, begging for his life to be spared all the while. “I- I hate you! I hate it here… I wish Mr Rooth just ate me w- when he had the chance…” Julian sobbed some more. He opened his eyes, only to see a deeply saddened feline before him, tears had escaped from her eyes too and she had no intention of drying them at all. Kim simply sniffled, gently placed Julian on the floor and stepped over her little sister to leave the room. Julian was left crying on the floor between the mother and daughter ‘roos – desperately needing attention but too afraid and upset to ask for it.

Mrs Rooth cooed at the pitiful sight and moved closer to Julian. She bade her daughter to do the same. Blossom did so without hesitation and placed her finger on Julian’s tummy. His crying slowly died down as his tummy was rubbed by Blossom’s soft index finger. She shushed her little man and leant down. Blossom replaced her fingertip with her silky lips and kissed Julian’s tummy. “There there honey… it’s okay… Kim was just being playful is all… She didn’t mean to upset you like that…” She spoke tenderly, calming the Neera an awful lot though he still sniffled – unable to form words.

“I should have never asked you to do this Julian, it’s my fault you’re upset right now” Mrs Rooth sighed “I’m sorry…”

“N- No – it’s… okay. I- I’ll get back to w- work then?” Julian sniffled.

Mrs Rooth shook her head “No sweetie, you’ve done enough. Your debt is repaid” she informed, smiling weakly.

“A- Are you s- sure?” he asked “don’t say that just ‘cus I’m upset. I’ll work if you want me to…”

“No you won’t, you’re coming with me and we’re going to cuddle up together for the night, okay?” Blossom was not going to let Julian do anything in his current state. No matter what he had to say about it. Julian could see this by the look in the Kangaroo’s pretty, youthful eyes. He nodded in reply, seeing absolutely no point in arguing with her. “Good” she smiled and got up, slipping on her white panties and matching bra. She then leant down, showing off her glorious cleavage for half a second before picking Julian up and standing upright. She smiled down to Julian whom was being held just in front of Blossom’s two furry orbs. This was not accidental. Before Julian knew it, he had been moved from in front of Blossom’s breasts and snuggled between them. The only visible part of his body was his head. He rested his cheek on his protector’s right breast – trying his best to get comfortable and cheer up.

After a few seconds, Mrs Rooth stood up. She pulled her daughter into a hug, smothering Julian between the two sets of breasts. Blossom rested her head on her mother’s chest and received a kiss on the top of her head. “Night-night sweetie”

“Night mom” Blossom replied, kissing her mother’s cheek. The pair pulled away from each other and Julian gasped for air. Mrs Rooth giggled and lent down so her face was in front of Julian. She smiled at the Neera. “Night honey. The girls are at school tomorrow so you and I can snuggle up together and watch some television or something. Is that okay?”  Mrs Rooth asked. Julian smiled weakly and slowly nodded his head to confirm his willingness.

Mrs Rooth giggled, blew a kiss to Julian and turned her daughter around towards the hallway before giving her a firm smack on her rump making her yelp. “Get off to bed now” she giggled, seeing her daughter make her way out of the living room with newest and cutest edition to the family snuggled away between her breasts…

 

Part 11 by Playfuldeity

Julian spent the rest of the night with his best friend Blossom in her bed – tucked away against her neck with the Titan-sized cover over his legs to keep him and Blossom warm. It was the first night Julian had ever slept in a proper bed. It was also the first time he had ever brushed and used mouthwash, well technically it wasn’t brushing as he used his finger, but it was good enough for him. Julian had trouble getting off to sleep at first because the pillow he was lying on felt far too soft under him. He felt as if he would just sink right in and get lost – until Blossom told him she was there for him that was… After that, he slept like a baby…

Morning came far quicker than Julian would have liked. He felt groggy and cold, he reached out around him for a cover or even some of Blossom’s fur, even if it was just for comfort, but he found nothing. Only a cold metal surface beneath his back and a bright light in a ceiling far, far above him. Julian covered his eyes and groaned as he rolled over. He was immediately hushed by someone and mumbled an apology in response. He listened carefully to try and determine who the other person was.  It could have been Mrs Rooth, seeing as Blossom and Kim were at school today. Or perhaps one of the  daughters chose to take Julian with them?

If that were the case, he secretly hoped it was Kim… Julian felt bad about how he reacted yesterday when Kim commented about Julian looking tasty. She was a feline after all – what more could he expect? He’d never heard of a Neko crying so much on account of a Neera before and Julian wanted to give Kim another chance. She deserved that much at least…

“You have an hour-fifteen minutes, you may begin” Someone announced loudly. It echoed around, what Julian believed to be, a large room or sports hall – not large by Neera standards, but by Titan standards. The Neera’s ears perked up and he listened attentively for any other voices. He heard no-one… But it was clear that he wasn’t at home with Mrs Rooth, it wasn’t her voice… He’d never heard that voice before… who was it? What did they want? An hour-fifteen? What does that mean?

Julian opened his eyes once more; he was staring down at his shadow and the light grey metal table. He looked around. On the table were a bunch of different snacks and sweeties as well as a few cans and bottles of liquid, all with colourful exteriors which were probably meant to be appealing to Titan teenagers from what Julian could tell. Julian then noticed a sign. It read ‘Please leave all snacks here for inspection with your name clearly labelled. They will be distributed to your pods upon the beginning of your examination…’

“Exams? I hate exams…” Julian mumbled. Being a Neera, education wasn’t exactly a must, it wasn’t even very common to find a Neera who could properly read but that wasn’t the life that Julian’s parents wanted for him… No, they always wanted something more from their son… Julian could feel the beginnings of an itch developing at about tummy level. He reached down to scratch it but felt his attempt being blocked by something tight… some kind of fabric…

Julian quickly stood up and looked down at the white material. Something was written on it but unfortunately Julian couldn’t read upside down writing. The Neera hustled over to a nearby can of drink. He looked at his slightly distorted figure. The can made Julian look fat… “Pod… 1-1-2-5… Kimberly Jane… Rooth…” Julian read out the fancy handwriting. He then looked further up the can to see the same label on it. Julian cocked his brow. What did this mean?

“Okay let’s start handing this stuff out…” Someone sighed from behind Julian. The Neera turned around in time to see a shadow looming over him. A Titan was picking him up and there was nothing he could do about it. He couldn’t even tell what the race of the being was but he had a feeling it was an Inu from the constant happy panting. The creature’s fist closed around Julian, encasing him in warm fur and soft paw pads as the Inu held him. “Oh! Don’t forget this! Looks like it’s the same one as that cute little Neera you have a hold of” someone handed something to the Inu.

“Thanks!” she replied happily. “I hope I’m not scaring the little cutie… I wish I didn’t have to give him to that cat… She looked pretty hungry when she dropped off the snoozing little guy…”

“Yeah but did you see the little smooch she gave him? There’s no way she’s going to eat him. No way! They obviously know each other well, I’d even say they were… lovers…” the second female giggled.

“Nu-uh! There’s no way!” The one holding Julian replied. “Well you didn’t see it obviously; she cares about him very much. I bet she cuddles and kisses him all the time. Did you see the little guy’s hard-on when she out him down?”

“Wasn’t so little!” Julian’s keeper replied quickly, giggling giddily at the gossip. Julian went red with embarrassment. “Best get him to his girlfriend… wouldn’t want to keep the two apart for too long…”  Julian thumped his fist against one of the Inu’s fingers in annoyance. The dog-girl giggled. “Oopsie! The little guy’s awake. I think we might have embarrassed him a little bit…” The Inu rolled her fingers over Julian, caressing him with her warm fur. Julian rubbed himself against her in response, making the woman coo.

 

Part 12 by Playfuldeity

The Mysterious Inu continued walking through the sports hall which was filled to the brim with rows and rows of strange titan-sized pod-like devices.  Her tail was happily cutting through the air behind her as she caressed Julian’s body by rolling her fingers over it. “Hmm… Kimberly Rooth… where are you hiding?” the Inu thought aloud. She continued her search for Julian’s Neko friend’s pod.

Eventually, Julian felt the Inu come to an abrupt stop. “There you are, you tricky little kitty!” She observed, happily to have finally found the young Neko’s pod. “Knock knock! I have a cute little delivery for a Ms Rooth, are you in there?” The Inu sang.

“Yes, come right in” Kim replied. Julian could hear the sound of some kind of automatic door opening and closing. He then heard and felt the Inu shuffling around. “Okay! So… one can of some kind of Pop. A bag of yummy little sweeties…” she placed the snacks down before she opened her hand. Julian was confronted by the muzzle of the Inu. She was a pure white furred husky with short black hair. Julian tried to stand but he was scooped up onto the panting husky’s muzzle. She went cross-eyed just trying to look at him. “And this little trouble maker!”

“Oh no” Kim replied “I’ll pay for… whatever it is he did” Kim offered, frowning slightly.

The Inu giggled and picked the little Neera from her muzzle. “Well I hope you have a lot of money, ‘cus this little guy stole my heart…” The Inu smiled; she puckered her lips and gave Julian an over-friendly kiss. “That’s why I’m sorry to say I can’t give him to you. He’s far too cute to be gobbled up” she nuzzled Julian making him blush – though he was deeply concerned that the Inu had contemplated taking him. “Um… excuse me? He is mine, you can’t just take him!” Kim replied angrily.

The Inu giggled “Oh don’t worry Kimmy-cat. I’m not just going to take him. I’m going to pay you for him!” she happily informed. “So, how much do you want for the little guy, hm?” The husky asked. “Two-hundred dollars? Three-hundred?” The husky reached down and pulled a wad of cash out of her pocket. “I can go higher. How does three-fifty sound?”

“How about you go to hell and give me him?” Kimberly hissed.

The Husky tutted “Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?” she asked. “Now how about you stop acting silly and pitch me a price?”

“No!” Kim replied. “Give me Julian!” Kim held her hand out for her little Neera friend but the Husky cuddled him against her cheek defensively, Julian was completely concealed.

“That’s not gonna happen kitty” the husky woman rubbed her cheek against Julian.

Kim thought for a second about how she was going to get Julian back. After a few minutes, an idea came to mind “Okay… how about we let him decide? If he goes to you, you’re allowed to keep him – free of charge. If not, then he stays with me” Kim proposed.

“Done!” The Husky quickly replied. She brought Julian in front of her face and nuzzled him in a loving way. “Make sure you pick me sweetie pie! If you do you’re gonna get a nice kissy-cuddle from this big snuggly puppy” the Husky murred as she nuzzled Julian again. She then set Julian down on the table between her and Kim – on top of some kind of paper. Julian quickly turned towards Kim and started walking over towards his friend. He got halfway to the smiling kitty before he felt a sharp pain in his tail and he flew up into the air. Julian was being dangled by the Husky who brought him to her glorious D-cup cleavage.

“Hey!” Kim exclaimed “You cheated! Give him here!” Kim yelled.

“The little guy was obviously confused” the husky replied. She unbuttoned her waistcoat which seemed to barely be containing her cleavage – along with her white tank top. The canine then carefully tucked Julian away amidst her cleavage. Not a moment too soon either, for as soon as she released Julian’s tail the poor little guy took it into his hands and caressed the area which the husky had gripped. He sobbed from the pain and the thought of the distance between him and Kim.

“Oh no…” the husky whined, tilting her head at the sad sight between her breasts. “Was I too rough? Oh, I’m sorry honey… don’t be sad…” the canine requested. She reached down to stroke Julian’s cute mouse-ears but they flinched away from the approaching index finger, Julian’s cries only grew louder. “Look at what you’ve done! Now he’s upset!” Kim frowned.

“No, he’s fine… come on now Julian, it’s okay… I’m here. I’m you’re big sexy pooch, and I don’t want you to be sad…” She gently pressed her breasts together. This made the Neera moan slightly. “There we go. That’s nice, right? You like it between my big doggy titties, don’t you?” The Husky teased. “Well now that you’re my snuggly little Neera pet, you can spend as much time as you want down there” she giggled. “And anywhere else on my body for that matter…” The dog puckered her lips and placed a kiss right on top of Julian’s head, she paid special attention to his ears which made the little man moan in pleasure, though he tried not to.

The sight infuriated Kim. The husky bitch had absolutely no right to come into Kim’s pod, during her exam and start kissing her little Julian – no right whatsoever! “Look…” Kim started firmly “If you don’t hand over my cuddly little Neera right now, I am personally going to take him from you and claw out your eyes” Kim hissed, exposing her pearly fangs to great effect. It was clear that she was not kidding around. Julian was her little friend, her family, her thing. And if that bitch of a Husky thought she could just waltz up here and just… just take him from her… Well then, she had another thing coming…

 

Part 13 by Playfuldeity

Kim inhaled deeply and exhaled just the same, she was that close to taking Julian back by force. Yet she didn’t act. “Julian, please tell this woman that you want to come back to me… Maybe she’ll listen to you?” Kim requested. The Dog tutted “Of course I’d give him back if he said that. But he won’t, ‘cus this little man between my boobs knows that if I do give him back to you, you’ll gobble him up whole – isn’t that right snookums?” The husky gently pressed her breasts together. “And you don’t wanna be dinner for a hungry kitty cat, do you honey?” she asked.

Julian quickly shook his head, much to the displeasure of Kim who frowned sadly. “Julian, what I said yesterday was just a joke… I never wanted to eat you – you should know that! My family and I love you! I just want you back in my arms, just for a little while until I finish my exam, then we can go shopping to get you some nice new clothes – and toys! Doesn’t that sound awesome?” Kim asked enthusiastically.

Julian looked up to the Husky who was now watching him with concern. She could see that she was about to lose him and needless to say, she didn’t want that. “I- I’d like that very much…” Julian replied timidly, he reached his arms out towards Kim.

“B- But honey, I can go buy you toys too! Just tell me what you want and you can have it! Price isn’t an obstacle honey…” The Husky informed.

“Please… I just want Kim back…” Julian sniffled; he looked up to the husky with his big sad eyes. The Husky pouted at him, she didn’t want to give Julian to the feline – that much was obvious. But her behaviour was for Julian’s best interest – if she were correct in her assumptions that is. “B- But I – she’s… I don’t…” the husky faltered. Julian’s eyes were boring into her however and she couldn’t help but give in. “Oh alright! But I’ll be just over here if the mean ol’ kitty does something, okay sweetheart?” Julian nodded to her in reply which made the husky smile. “Okay then, here we go!” The Husky giggled as she picked Julian from her breasts and placed him down onto the table. Julian smiled back to the Husky Appreciatively before he ran in the direction of his friend. As soon as Julian was within arms distance, Kim didn’t hesitate to scoop him right up from the table in a loving embrace. “Aww, I’ve missed my little man’s cuddly little body” Kim gifted Julian a kiss. “Now, let me have a look at your little tail – does it still hurt?” Kim asked, she turned Julian’s body slightly so she could better see his tail. The Neko took note of a slight purple area on Julian’s tail.

“It hurts a little… I think it’s bruised…”

“Yeah, it is” Kim replied, giving a momentary evil glance at the husky opposite her before she turned her attention back to Julian. “But other than the bruise, I think you’re fine” Kim happily informed, sh leant down and placed a gentle kiss on Julian’s tail. “There we go, better?”

“Better…” Julian replied – a small smile on his face as he gestured for another cuddle from his feline protector. Kim obliged Julian and brought the little man to her cheek. Kim purred as she rubbed her cheek against Julian’s little body and cooed as she felt Julian try to return the cuddle – she cooed even louder when she felt Julian’s tail coil around her pinkie finger.

The Husky cleared her throat, announcing to the pair that she was still present. “You do realise that you’re still being timed, right?” The Husky inquired, gesturing to the maths paper in front of Kim. “Really? Oh no!” The feline replied. Kim quickly closed the paper and labelled it with her name before she picked it up in her superior hand and gestured for the Husky to take it with a smile. The Husky looked alarmed. “Wha? But there’s no way you’re done yet!” She frowned.

“Pfft!” Kim giggled. “I’m a… special case” The feline giggled. Kim placed it in front of the Husky before she left her pod with her schoolbag.

“Where are we going?” came Julian’s innocent little voice from his furry nest.

“I’m going to take you to Blossom’s class so she can have some snugglin’ time with you before we go into town” Kim informed. “And while you two are enjoying each other’s company, I’ll be waiting for my friend to finish the maths exam so I can tell her what she did wrong” She followed up.

“That’s cocky” Julian frowned.

“Hey! She asks me to!” Kim replied defensively. “And besides, you should just be focused on having a nice snuggly time” Kim giggled as she purred into Julian’s body.

“But, I don’t want people to be sad and not tell me…”

“I’m not sad sweetie! I’m happy! I’m a happy kitty cat!” Kim brought Julian away from her cheek and in front of her face. She leant forward and gave Julian a kiss. “Now, you stop your worrying – okay?”

“Okay…” Julian replied. Kim purred and nuzzled her little friend lovingly. She kissed, licked and even nibbled on him a few times to try and show him that she really was okay. “Now, let’s get you to my lil’ sis’”

 

Part 14 by Playfuldeity

Kimberly happily hummed a sweet tune as she made her way from the school gymnasium to the maths class, she was happy that she managed to save Julian from that psycho Husky woman. Both her and Julian found the dog girl so creepy because of her obsession of Julian. Kim acted like it was nothing however, not for herself, but for Julian. She didn’t want her little man scared or upset after all.

“Here we are!” Kim announced her and Julian’s arrival outside of a classroom. She hopped up and down, bashing Julian with her soft supple breasts. “I’m gonna miss you – my widdle man!” Kim mushed Julian with her breasts, knocking the air right out of the ‘poor’ little guy. “Are you gonna miss me sweetie pie? Are you going to miss your big snuggly kitten? Hm?”

“Yes…” Julian moaned, rubbing his face against Kim and kissing her boobs.

“Lots and lots?” Kim teased, Julian nodded and cuddled Kim’s right boob. His hands wandered slightly and one of them made its way to Kim’s nipple. The feline gasped, Julian’s hand was really cold. “Wow, naughty little man! I’m going to have to remember to punish you later…” Kim gently rubbed the back of Julian’s head; her finger eventually made its way up to Julian’s ears and caressed them with its partner, Kim’s thumb. The Neera quickly removed his hand from Kim’s nipple, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment and the lack of fur meant that Kim could plainly see it.

“I- I didn’t mean to do that!” Julian informed breathlessly. His Neko owner giggled and gently petted his head.

“Don’t worry about it sweetie, even if it wasn’t an accident I wouldn’t have minded…” the Neko winked which caused the little man to blush harder. The Neko cooed and moved her hand to the classroom door’s handle before she pulled it down. She quickly entered the classroom and someone whispered “Everyone look busy!” Kim looked around the maths classroom to see everyone with their heads down; they were clearly well practiced at pretending to be hard at work.

“Oh, don’t worry, it’s just Kim” someone behind Kim announced and everyone in the classroom simultaneously breathed a sigh of relief. Kim turned towards the teacher of the classroom. The teacher, a handsome silver furred fox with golden coloured eyes, garbed in a white shirt with a black tie and black trousers, smiled towards Kim. The feline rolled her eyes “Yeah, don’t worry, it’s just Kim” the feline replied.

“What do you want?” The Fox asked bluntly. One might mistake his bluntness for rudeness had they not been taught by Ian, the teacher, before.

“I’m just here to drop off my widdle man to my lil’ sis” the feline replied. The Fox cocked his brow as he saw the small creature tucked away amidst his feline student’s cleavage. “Is he comfortable?” Ian asked causing the rest of the class to burst out laughing. The majority of the class was female with only two students, so the laughter could be more accurately described as a giggle.

“You’re just jealous Ian, jealous that you’ll never be able to have such a nice soft place to rest, not only your head, but the rest of your body” Kim replied teasingly. The Fox picked up a mug from his terribly unorganised mess of a desk. He pressed it to his lips and took a sip “you’re right” he shamelessly admitted, a shrug accompanied his words. “In fact, raise your hand if you wouldn’t want to be in that little Neera’s situation right now” the teacher instructed his class. Kim turned to face the class and crossed her arms beneath her chest. She squeezed her breasts together and induced an ecstatic moan from Julian. The entire class cooed and not a single hand went up, well none other than one. A shy jackal girl slowly raised her hand into the air.

“I- I’m… claustro- claustrophobic… s- so… no…” she informed, a few of the people sitting next to her cooed.

“Well that’s what we call a variable” Ian chuckled. “Anyway, go ahead Kim” Ian waved Kim off dismissively. The Silver Fox sipped his tea again and began to talk to one of the two male students, a mouse boy. Kim looked behind the boy to the second row of desks. That’s where Blossom was sitting, just behind the boy; she was the last person on that row. Next to Blossom sat a Lynx who looked like trouble to both Julian and Kim. The Lynx, like all other females in the class other than Kim, wore the school uniform which included a black blazer, which had some tears in the stress points of the fabric, a white button up shirt, which was spattered with faded red from either ketchup or blood and a black miniskirt which seemed in perfect condition. Kim squeezed in behind the mouse boy, her shapely posterior ‘accidently’ pressed against the back of his head. Kim’s tail also draped over the mouse boy’s torso.

“Hey Kim!” Blossom greeted her feline sister with a happy smile. Kim returned the smile with one of her own before she leant down onto the table. “Remember, I’ll be back for JJ at the end of the lesson to take him to the toy store” Kim informed, the Lynx next to Blossom scoffed and rolled her eyes at both the nickname and the idea of taking a Neera to a toy store. Blossom smiled however and nodded before she reached in between her sister’s cleavage and removed Julian. She then placed the boy in the top of her pouch and smiled down to him passed her breasts. “You take good care of our little man”

“I will” Blossom replied, she gently petted Julian’s head with her finger. Kim smiled and ruffled her little sister’s hair before she shimmied out from between the desk and the mouse boy. Kim apologised about how she managed to rub her butt up against him yet again. Blossom on the other hand tended to Julian, she asked him of his day so far but Julian was hesitant to answer, he didn’t want to speak of the Husky woman ever again…

 

Part 15 by Playfuldeity

“Aww what!?” exclaimed Ian, Blossom’s math teacher at the front of the class. All eyes turned to him. It had been about ten minutes since Kim had left the classroom yet the blush still remained on the mouse’s furry cheeks because of the kiss she had placed on his cheek earlier to show him just how sorry she was. The Lynx next to Blossom was the first to speak up. “Wassup Ian?” she asked. It was the question on everyone’s mind after all. Ian shrugged his shoulders and leant back in his chair slightly. The back of his head was pushed against his interactive whiteboard. “The damn brass is sending two new students here, to my class – our class!” He informed, this drew a long groan from all but a few girls in the class.

“Who are they?” An otter spoke up from the far side of the classroom.

“I don’t know!” Ian threw his hand dismissively.

“Are they boys?” Another girl spoke up.

“Yes actually” Ian replied.

“Really?”

“How the heck do I know?” Ian rolled his eyes. Some of the girls in the class started to giggle at his response. Just as the giggling subsided, there was a knock at the door. “Enter at your own risk” Ian beckoned. The door opened moments later and through it entered a Tigress. She smiled to Ian. “Did you get my e-mail per chance?” She inquired.

“Yes boss” he replied. Ian demonstrated a mock salute. “Just read it” he informed.

“I sent that a week and a half ago!” the tigress crossed her arms over her d-cups and white shirt.

“Yeah, like I said. I just read it” the silver fox smiled cockily causing the tigress to pull a playful growl and wink at him. “Well? Bring them in then! Let’s get this over with” Ian hurried her. Again, the tigress rolled her eyes. She stepped aside and out of the way of the door. “Okay, you can come in now” Without further a due, in walked a boy. This boy was of the Falcon race. He sported exotic blue feathers on his body and reddish-orange around his eyes. He wore a cool, black leather jacket and black shirt which bore the blue Cornerian Flight Academy logo on it. He wore black jeans and sneakers on his lower half. He stood to the left of the Tigress and was nearly as tall as her – meaning that he was probably an inch taller than everyone else in the class excluding Ian. After the Falcon entered a Fox. Whispering broke out amongst the students in the class. The fox exhibited light-brown fur and a cream coloured muzzle with a small tuft of fur atop his head the same cream, like the insides of his pointed ears and his eyebrows. He had dreamy deep green eyes that perfectly matched his vest and cargo pants. Over his vest he wore a white cardigan that matched his boots. Around his neck was a loose red cravat. Neither boys looked nervous to be new in such a large classroom filled with thirty strangers. “Class” the Tigress and head of year, Mrs Mills, began. “These are your new classmates Falco Lombardi” she gestured to her right at the Falcon. Some of the girls in the class hooted and made playful noises towards him. The Falcon chuckled and winked to them “Sup”

“And this is Fox McCloud” she gestured to her left to the Fox. He received the same treatment from different girls. Both boys were very attractive after all and good-looking guys (let alone guys) were a hard thing to come by nowadays in the galactic titan community. “Go easy on ‘em Ian” Mrs Mills requested before leaving the class and closing the door behind her. Ian clapped and rubbed his hands together before he stood from his chair. “Right! I’ve forgotten your names already but if bluebird and brownie can grab the table in the corner and put it next to Blossom’s desk, she can move up one seat and sit between the two of you, alright?” Ian asked. “Second thought, I don’t care what you two think. Just do it”

“I’m Blossom” Julian’s protector spoke up and waved to the two boys as they went about getting the table. The lynx sitting beside Blossom leant over so her lips were pretty much inside the Kangaroo’s big ear. “You’re so damn lucky…” the lynx whispered as she put her finger atop Julian’s head and mercilessly shoved the poor little Neera deep between his protector’s sweaty tits.  Blossom giggled and pecked the Lynx’s cheek. “I know” she replied and pet her atop the head, forgetting that Julian was wriggling and wreathing because of his new, hot, sweaty environment. The heat he found unpleasant but… well, the scent of Blossom’s sweat in such a confined space only seemed to turn Julian on and Blossom could easily feel that…

 

Part 16 by Playfuldeity

“She’s mean” Julian pouted up to Blossom after he’d managed to wriggle his way out of her cleavage. Blossom giggled as she carefully stroked the top of her Neera’s head. She smiled to him. “She’s not mean sweetie, that’s just the way she is. Besides, didn’t you… enjoy yourself between my boobs, huh?” The Neera’s Kangaroo protector asked, she smiled cutely to the small creature which made him blush.

“Sh-Shut up!” He frowned; he crossed his arms and looked away.

“Aww, honey I like that you like my body – it’s nice”

“Shut up!”

“It’s okay snugglebutt, it can be our widdle secret, okay?” Blossom smiled as she continued to stroke her little pet. Julian cuddled into her and pecked her fur. “I’ll take that as a yes sweetie” Blossom giggled at the cute little sight that was Julian. It was so comforting to her that he trusted her like he did. It made her feel special – she was as much his as he was hers. It was such a shame that Kim had claimed Julian for the afternoon. The cuddly Kangaroo would’ve loved to be able to snuggle with him for a longer time. “I still don’t like her… she picks on me” Julian mumbled.

“Shh…” Blossom hushed him; she took one of his ears between thumb and forefinger and carefully caressed it. The Neera moaned happily, his tail twitched and his leg kicked out as a blatant sign of his happiness. Again, it was a shame that Blossom couldn’t keep this up for longer. “Honey… if you like my body now, you should wait ‘til you see me in a bikini for the first time. Me and my sister – and my mommy too… All of us looking sexy just for you…” Blossom whispered – she continued to caress him as she waited for Fox and Falco to return with the table and chairs.

“You’re… r-really pretty…” Julian whispered back.

“Daw, thanks honey. You’re really cute too – if you were as big as me… well…”The Kangaroo winked at her little Neera pet. Blossom giggled, a slight blush surfaced through her fur…

Falco and Fox traversed the tight classroom, trying their best not to knock anyone or thing as they did – it was rather impressive that they managed to accomplish their task seeing as they were carrying a table and atop of that were two chairs. The two were obviously quite strong – not that what they were carrying was heavy or anything. It didn’t stop the girls in the class from ogling them however. They all were, other than Blossom whom was preoccupied with the cutest little guy in the world.

The boys carefully placed down the table, Blossom gathered her things as Fox positioned the chairs and put his things under the table. Falco waited patiently on the other side of the desk for Blossom to move, he was using the time to look her over – he liked what he saw. So did Fox, but he was being a bit more discreet about it, looking from the corner of his eye. He pulled out Blossom’s seat for her as she stood. The Kangaroo smiled at the Fox and sat down elegantly. “Thanks Foxy” Blossom put her bag under the desk and slid across the work that she wasn’t doing. Falco vaulted the desk and landed in his chair. “Erm… hello?” Ian waved from the front of the class. “What’re you doing, bluebird?” the silver furred fox asked.

“Sitting” Falco replied bluntly.

“Yeah? Why didn’t you – I don’t know – walk around the desk?”

“Cus it would have taken longer, and I was trying to maximise my learning time, sir, but it seems you’re distracting me with idle banter” Falco cocked his brow at the fox. Ian resigned from the argument – he couldn’t be arsed to talk to the new kid anymore. Falco looked to Blossom and winked at her. This was when he noticed Julian. He jumped – obviously startled. “Uhh… what the fuck is that?”

“That’s my widdle Julian!” Blossom replied defensively.

“Uhm…” Falco observed Julian closely – Julian hardly noticed as he was staring at Fox – or rather – Fox’s tail. It looked so fluffy! Fox was staring back – he was equally as confused as Falco for he too had never seen such a creature. They were not native to Corneria after all. “Your tail’s fluffy…” Julian squeaked. Fox chuckled, he swayed his tail.

“Yup” he replied.

“Can I stroke it? P-Please? Mr Fox?” Julian asked. He held his arms out in a hugging kind of motion. Fox smiled down to the little Neera – he looked to its owner. Blossom nodded in confirmation. “Sure, if Fox doesn’t mind taking you from between my tits…”

“I guess not…” Fox chuckled again, he carefully picked up Julian. He was a bit rough at first but after seeing Julian’s unhappy expression he started to be a lot more careful. Blossom trusted the new boy enough with her man to turn her attention back to Falco as he tried and failed to woo Blossom, she tolerated his behaviour however as she found it quite amusing.

Fox brought Julian to his face. Fox – being a canine and all – decided that the best way to try and deduce what kind of creature Julian is was to sniff him. As he did this, he brought his tail around his body so it rested on his lap. “Hey buddy” Fox smiled to Julian.

“H- Hello…” Julian replied shyly.

“You wanted to stroke my tail, right?” Fox chuckled. “That’s kind of weird…”

“I-It’s fluffy looking… I just wanted to feel it… I’m sorry…” Julian shied up. He looked back to Blossom, silently pleading with her to take him back but unfortunately she was facing the opposite direction, entertaining Falco. “Hey, it’s okay buddy! I’m not mad at you or anything!” He laughed quietly, he recaptured Julian’s gaze. “You seem like a cool little guy… and you have a smokin’ hot owner. So I guess you can stroke my tail for a while – we’ll probably be good friends one day once you learn to trust me…” Fox nuzzled the little creature before he gently deposited Julian onto his lap. Julian edged forwards so the tip of Fox’s tail lay before him, it twitched from time to time. Julian carefully took the tail into his delicate little hands. He put it onto his lap before he began stroking it and – eventually – even hugging it. Fox watched the little creature fondly, curiosity plagued his mind and he couldn’t help but hope that one day he, Julian, Blossom and possibly Falco would be close friends in the future…

 

Part 17 by Playfuldeity

Fox had allowed Julian to caress his tail for about half an hour, he smiled as he saw Julian was enjoying his time with Fox, even if the Neera hadn’t interacted with him beyond asking permission to stroke his fluffy tail and then proceeding to do so. Fox used Julian to steal Blossom away from her conversation with Falco. He asked what Julian actually was. Blossom didn’t respond at first but she soon clicked that Fox must’ve not only been new to her school but to Skorth – the Federation-ruled mega-Earth planet on which Blossom’s family lived – as well. Blossom explained that Julian was her family’s pet Neera but this only further confused Fox…

“So… he’s a person… right?”

“Well yeah” Blossom replied.

“So, and I’m just throwing it out there, isn’t it wrong to own another person’s life?” Fox asked, he saw Julian cringe at the use of the word ‘owned’ which only helped to further his point. “Well of course it is” Blossom replied. “But if I didn’t take him in loads of bad things could’ve happened to him…”

“Such as?”

“Well, I rescued him from my dad who was planning on eating him…” Blossom admitted with a blush. “And plus, he could have been smushed under someone’s foot, booty, tits, you name it. And some people like to keep Neera as slaves”

“How so?”

“Well… I’ve read online that some people – not me – walk around all day with live Neeras as insoles and some others like to torture Neeras. Some people even like to make them do kinky things like lick their feet or give them back rubs” she blushed. “Or… serve them in other ways around the crotch and tail area…” Fox blushed too now at the thought of Julian being used as Blossom’s toy. It wasn’t the case obviously but that’s what his young mind had insinuated. “Can you talk about something else please?”  came Julian’s unhappy voice. He obviously wasn’t enjoying the two Titans talking about what his people had been forced to do. He wasn’t even stroking Fox’s tail anymore. The young furry noticed this quickly “you gonna get back to work or what?” Obviously Fox didn’t mean what he’d said to offend Julian but the way that it sounded didn’t please the little man. Julian scowled at Fox before he stood. He pointed an accusing finger at him. “You think you’re so much better than me just ‘cus you’re bigger! Well guess what, it’s hard enough being an inferior being just because of a height difference and it’s even worse that you’d abuse your power over my people!”

Fox was mortified “Hey, whoa! Calm down bud I- I was just kidding around!”

“No! Screw you!”

“Julian!” Blossom frowned which only infuriated the little guy.

“I can’t believe you’re siding with him! You’re both bad people and you fucking deserve each other! Just remember that when you two are leading happy lives in the future I’ll either be starving, dying of hypothermia or long dead cussa some fucked up bitch who’d played too rough with me!” Both giants were silent. Fox had rolled his ears back like most of his race did when being scolded, he whined as well showing his sadness at being yelled at. Blossom simply watched Julian, tears in her eyes. The little man simply slumped back down and hugged his knees to his chest. He buried his face between them, crying silently as he realised exactly what he was in the eyes of giants – a plaything to be used, discarded and replaced. “Julian… honey… please don’t be mad at me… Please, I’m sorry… Can I have a hug from my best friend please?” Blossom asked, she didn’t presume to reach down without his permission to do so. “No, you can’t” he replied, his voice filled to bursting with spite.

“Okay sweet-pea… If you wanna cuddle me or go in my pouch or anything you just tell me and I’ll happily do it… okay?” Julian didn’t reply. “Okay… I’ll leave you alone ‘til Kim comes to pick you up…”

“I-I’m sorry too bud, I didn’t mean for it to come out that way… It was just supposed to be a joke…”

“A sick twisted joke aimed at the suffering of my people…”

“I know that’s how it sounded but that’s not what I meant” He very cautiously reached down and, with the back of one of his fingers, stoked Julian’s back. He was sure to be gentle, he couldn’t handle another outburst. Blossom would have stopped him if she had realised what Fox was doing sooner but she didn’t want to appear as if she was deciding that Julian didn’t want to be stroked. After a few gentle caresses, Julian sighed “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have yelled”

“It’s okay” both giants replied.

“No it’s not… you take care of me Blossom… If you want me to be any of those things then I will be…”

“I just want you to be happy baby” Blossom paused “can I pick you up for a nice long cuddle between my tits sweetie?” She asked. Julian slowly got to his feet and nodded. “Are you sure? I don’t want to pick you up if it’ll make you unhappy” Julian raised his arms into the air, he didn’t want to talk anymore – he just wanted to forget his massive outburst and spend the rest of his time with Blossom and Fox as whatever they wanted him to be…

 

Part 18 by Playfuldeity

Blossom tried not to wake Julian as she went about pretending to be revising for her mock exams and talking to the new boys either side of her - she felt personally responsible for Julian being upset and didn't want him to get angry again. Blossom explained to the two guys either side of her the Neeras' 'place' in society, what people did to and with them and how she didn't approve of a lot of it - how she felt that Neera, like Julian, were all little cuties and should be cared for but the Lynx the other side of Falco who earlier pushed Julian deep between Blossom's breasts simply scoffed and gave her opinion, basically the complete opposite of Blossom's. Soon this was all the class was talking about; Neera's and their role in society, effectively ripping the class into separate factions that argued with each other and even among themselves - splitting them into smaller factions which carried no gravitas in the grand scheme of things... 

Julian tossed and turned during the class wide argument but never truly woke, something Blossom was obviously glad for. The argument continued until the end of the lesson and even into lunchbreak. Blossom didn't stand at the end of the lesson, something Fox was obviously confused by. He asked Blossom why anyone in there right mind would stay in a classroom longer than they had too. Blossom quickly explained that she was waiting for Kim to come collect Julian, and that she always stayed in Ian's class at break and lunch because it was a cool calm place to hang out with her friends. Fox asked if he could keep Blossom company to which she nodded, happy to have the company of such a cute Fox. 

  

The pair lounged about in Ian's class for a while, Fox remained in his seat and so too did Blossom - only the Roo had her legs up on Fox's lap where he could stroke them as per his earlier request... "Knock knock..." came a sweet purr from Kim who was standing at the door, her friend (a golden retriever in shorts and a tank top who went by the name of Paris, but her friends all called her Pup,) in tow. The Retriever's golden tail was slicing the air behind her quicker than Blossom had ever seen before - giving the impression that she did well on her exam, according to Kim anyway. The feline/canine combo sat their butts down on the table in front of Fox and Blossom, resting their feet on the chairs in front of them. Paris's eyes rested on Julian and she cooed, covering her mouth as she watched Julian snooze. "Aww! He's such an itty bitty cutie pie... I wanna hold him and cuddle him and give him nice doggy licks while he sleeps... Can I, pretty please?" Paris begged, adding in a little whine for effect. Blossom shook her head. "Naw, little Jay-Jay's sleeping, he's tuckered out after the little grump he had earlier..." Blossom watched as her sister's face grew saddened. Kim had already put him through a lot today, what with the encounter with the crazy Husky chick earlier, so felt partly responsible that Julian was in a bad mood. "Don't worry B, I'll cheer up Julian later when we go to the store" Kim purred, eyeing up Fox for a moment who blushed under Kim's curious gaze. "Oh!" Blossom twisted her body putting her feet on the floor, much to the displeasure of Fox. Paris saw this as Blossom looked through her notebooks for something and walked around the desk until she stood directly in front of Fox's chair. He watched her, uncertain of what she was playing at for a moment until Paris span on her heels, presenting her big dog booty for inspection. "Mind if I sit on your lap hun? You looked like a real unhappy foxy when B moved her legs..." Fox gulped at Paris's proposition and nodded. The retriever, who was looking back at him, smiled at Fox's nod and gently sat down on his lap. She frowned slightly for a second and wiggled her bum around. "Come on... spread those legs Foxy-pu" Paris's tail was sweeping the end of Fox's snout, making it quite hard for him to focus but he eventually spread his legs as requested, allowing Paris to scooch right up to Fox's crotch making him very happy indeed. Meanwhile, Blossom was still sifting through her notebook looking for something...

 

Part 19 + 20 (word count issues) by Playfuldeity

"Oh here it is" Blossom smiled, she set her notebook down and flicked over a few pages.

Kim tilts her head, trying to read her sister's writing but finds it quite difficult. "What is it?" Kim asks.

"Oh, it's just a list of things for Julian I'd like you to pick up if you don't mind. I'll pay you back for it all... obviously" Blossom carefully tears the pages from the notebook and hands them over to Kim whose eyes widen. "Jesus! Aren't you going a bit overboard? How the hell are you even going to put all this shit together?" Kim asks, leafing through the list.

Blossom wiggles in her place, slightly embarrassed. "Well they'll do it for us, they even pay the little cuties to do it"

"Have you even spoke to mom about this?" Kim asks, her sister's silence is the only response she needs. Blossom gulped, wriggling again. "Mom said we're to keep Julian happy, and that's what I want to do... But she also said that if he wanted to leave we're not allowed to stop him - so we have to give him a reason to stay, a real reason, something no-one else anywhere would never even think to give him..." Blossom scratches the back of her head making her sister smile. A slight purr can be heard over the beating of Fox's nose by Paris's tail - he couldn't quite tame her. "Okay sis,' I'll get that stuff for lil' Julian - but we're going halfsies, 'kay? I want Julian to stay with us just as much as you do - in fact I bet mom'd even chip in"

"For real?" Blossom smiles.

"Yeah sure, I'll convince mom - well actually it won't be hard, I'd have already picked up the stuff by the time I tell her about it" Kim sticks her kitty tongue out, purring slightly louder than usual making Blossom giggle. "You're the best"

"I know lil' sis,' I know" Kim's eyes wander to the snoozing Julian amidst her sister's cleavage. She wondered how their conversation hadn't managed to accidently wake the Neera, but she supposed that the little cuties had frantic lifestyles so they enjoyed their naps whenever they had found the time and a safe enough place to snuggle up in to have one. Blossom notices her sister's gaze shifting and sighs, she begins to carefully remove Julian from between her breasts and holds him in the palm of her hand, he doesn't seem too happy about being removed from such a warm and soft environment but Blossom makes up for it with a kiss. "Aw... I don't wanna let him go now..." Blossom pouts, giving the little Neera a few more kisses.

"You'll give him to me if you don't wanna risk getting your big 'Roo booty kicked by your older sister" Kim teases, she holds her hand out for Julian "I'll take good care of him sis,' promise..."

---part 20---

Kim walks down the high-street with a little more emphasis and even excitement in her step than usual. She was still going over her little sister's list, smiling at certain suggestions and outright giggling at others, attracting the eyes of other furries, most of whom seemed to smile when they laid eyes on the little Neera between the kitties breasts. She was quite impressed that her little sis' had thought up with all these neat little things to get Julian to convince him not to leave. She just wondered where they were going to store them all, not that the gifts were large you understand but that the little man would probably want some degree of privacy when using some of them - so they couldn't just be left about the house. 

Kim turned into one of the many shops, barely missing a young child who'd just rushed out, soon followed by her mother who seemed delighted at her daughter's enthusiasm. "Hi can I help you?" A young woman, probably Kim's age stood behind a counter at the front of the shop which seemed mostly quiet. The young woman was a Bunny and quite a cute one at that. She wasn't wearing a uniform, just jeans and a t-shirt with a name badge on it. The name badge read Danni. "I think so, I have a very long list of stuff my sister and I want to get for this little cutie to try and convince him to stay with us for the foreseeable future" Kim presents the list to the Bunny who smiles at some of the things on it. "Very extensive" she observes, turning a more curious eye to Julian. "So how did you get your little man to snuggle like that? Does he ask or... do you just, like, shove him there?" Danni asks.
"Oh the little man was already asleep when he was passed to me, I can't think of any place I'd rather keep him - y'know, apart from the obvious place" Kim giggles.
"Yeah, right?" Danni laughs as well. "The reason I ask is there's a little cutie here who I so wanna convince to come home with me and I wanna make sure I don't come on too strong and I want him to know if he wants something he can just ask. Is your little guy like that? Oh, and what's his name?" Danni asks.
"I dunno, I don't think little Julian's at that stage yet. I want him to be though, if you figure out first you better let me know" 
"Yeah will do" she looks at the list for a moment and then back to Kim "Y'know most of this stuff is going to have to be set up on-site, you'll have to fill out one of these" Danni passes Kim a form, "and I'll just grab the rest of the stuff while you're doing that if you want?" Danni offers.
Kim smiles, "Could you? That'd be so great" 
"Yeah no probs, be back in a few minutes" Danni heads off further into the store to pick up the rest of the gifts for Julian. Meanwhile Kim removes a pen from her pocket and begins to fill out the form while she waits for Danni to return...

Part 21 + 22 by Playfuldeity

After Kim finished off filling in the form, Danni returned not only with the gifts for Julian already in a small bag, but with another Neera she explained to be the handyman that'd be sorting out all of Julian's stuff. Mulder, the handyman, explained to the two of them (Kim and Danni - Julian was still sleeping) that he was free at that moment to get started but that his 'titan' partner was off sick today and wasn't allowed to start work unsupervised, hinting that Danni should be his temporary partner for the day. Kim egged her on, saying the two of them could earn a very big tip if they started today so after a few minutes negotiating with her manager, Danni was allowed to take the rest of the day off to help Mulder...

Kim, Danni and Mulder return to the feline's home after a long walk back from town. "Mom?" Kim calls into the living room only to hear no response. She smiles back over her shoulder "looks like we're alone hunny-buns" Kim successfully makes the Bunny blush.
"Well not completely alone..." grumbles Mulder from the Bunny's hand. He actively refused to be put between the Bunny's soft, grey C-cups offering no explanation as to why during the trip over. "Yeah... what are we going to do with you?" Kim purrs only making Danni blush more.
"Well I humbly suggest you take me to wherever it is you want all this shit set up, your fucking highness" Mulder replies making Kim laugh.
"Big balls for such a little man"
"Biggest in the business" The little Neera seemed to have this entire conversation already thought out, like he'd already had it a dozen times before - which was in fact completely true. "Sorry if Mulder's a lil' rough - he does a lot of these job for real crappy pay" Danni speaks up.
"Don't I know it..." he grumbles.
"Well, to be fair, why does a Neera need money anyway?" Kim asks, she begins to lead the pair up the stairs and towards her little sister's room. 
"Why do I need mo-- girl are you thick?"
"Mulder!" Danni looks down to him with furrowed brow and disappointment in her eyes.
"Working my ass off for ignorant people like you and don't even get paid for it? Screw that - I deserve payment for my services"
"Didn't say you didn't, just asked what you spend it on..." Kim sighs. She pushes open the door to her sister's bedroom and points to one of the chest of drawer's by Blossom's bed. "See that one there, if you empty out that onto my sister's bed then you can set up all the stuff in there" Kim moves out of the way and gestures for the pair to enter.
"Oh..." Danni turns back to her after entering Blossom's room "You're not... joining me -- us?" She asked.
"In a minute, I'm just gonna tuck little Jay-Jay into my bed. Don't want him to wake up mid-way through and ruin his surprise" Kim explains and heads further down the hall and into her room...

-----part 22-----

Julian yawned but his eyes remained closed. He could feel he was under some kind of duvet and smiled at that - he was at that strange stage after waking up wherein you're likely to fall back asleep. Once more he yawned and finally opened his eyes. When his eyes focused he could see the ceiling above him - it was closer than expected, actually... it was really close, closer than Julian had ever been to a ceiling before. The little Neera sat up sharply and looked at his surroundings. He was in quite a large room made entirely out of wood it seemed, though there was a carpet lining the floor - magnolia in colour. Julian was laying in a Neera sized bed, next to which was an appropriately sized bedside table and atop that was a small lamp and a digital alarm clock reading 22:12. Next to the alarm clock laid what Julian recognised to be a smartphone. The area furthest away from Julian's bed was a kitchen area, complete with cupboards, an oven, fridge-freezer and a counter with three little stools next to it. If Julian were sitting on one of the stools, he'd be able to watch the room's large, wall mounted television, just over the corner sofa. It seemed to have surround sound speakers and also a few gaming consoles already hooked up to it. In the opposite corner of the room, the closest corner to the bed area, was a door with a sign depicting a toilet on it. Next to that was a study area as well with a beefy looking laptop with the option of a desktop computer right next to it. and just to the other side of the desk was a couple of wide metal doors without handles, but with a button next to them.

Julian gulped and gave the room another once over from his double bed. He didn't know where he was and that fact scared him. There was no Blossom in sight - no Kim either, not even Fox. This is when Julian saw the smartphone temporarily light up on the bedside table. Julian quickly grabbed it but the screen went black. He pressed the button towards the bottom of the smartphone and it lit up again before unlocking. At the top of the screen there was a notification for some kind of message the phone had received. Julian clicked on it. The message read:

"Hey cutie, it's me - Blossom. I wanted to give you something special for being the best little Neera ever and sticking with us for as long as you have. I realise that being around us furries must be really scary though so me, my mom and Kim all chipped in and got you everything you can see. It's all your's baby. This is your little man cave, it's here for whenever you feel like getting away from us - which I hope isn't too often. The kitchen's fully stocked and if you run outta food all you gotta do is ask and we'll get some more for you to restock it. The Tv's hooked up to some consoles which all have a bunch of games as well. If you're more of a PC gamer though you can just use that. I also got you a laptop for when you wanna be with us and game at the same time. I love you little one and I really hope that you stay with us for a long time. Lots of love, Blossom xxxxx."

Julian pauses for a moment and looks around again. He doesn't feel afraid anymore, he's happy - happier than he's ever been before in fact. He replies on his smartphone: "I love you too x." Suddenly Julian's phone beeps and another notification pops up, telling him he's received another message. He clicks it. The message reads: "Hey babe, I forked out a little more for a double bed for when you wanna bring home some sexy little Neera women home :3. Loves ya, Kim xx" Before Julian can reply another message from Kim pings in. "P.S. you're in B's panty drawer :3 , night night little man"

"Night x" Julian replied, smiling at his smartphone. Julian takes a long look at every aspect of his new room and smiles before he reaches over and switches off the lamp and curls back up in his bed... thinking of ways he can repay the Titans' kindness...

End Notes:

So yeah, that's the end of the commission. I'm thinking about writing a continuation but I'm not to sure what to write it about...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6499