Yasmin and the Kirin by Vaalser4
Summary:

Yasmin, a discontent fishseller, is given a growing potion in Japan, turning her into a giantess that destroys Tokyo. It contains growth from mega to giga to tera.

 


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 9933 Read: 92276 Published: February 04 2017 Updated: February 04 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Her name was Yasmin and she sold fish. 

Every day, from early morning until afternoon, she worked at the fish stand in a supermarket, somewhere in Brisbane, Australia. She cut and weighted the fish all day, handing it over to the people, smiling. Yasmin had to be polite to the customers, which wasn't that hard because most of them were not obnoxious. But sometimes, there were real idiots among the customers, who made her day miserable. Yasmin had to be polite to those too, because she might get fired if she answered them in kind. So she stayed nice. 

While working, Yasmin was dressed in a dark blue overall with the drawing of a winking and smiling fish on it (licking its lips as well), wore an equally dark blue hat and transparent, thin plastic gloves. And a button saying "I love to serve you". 

Yasmin didn't love to serve them.

She hated her job.

The 25-year-old pretty blonde thought she looked dumb in the outfit. Sometimes, before work, she would look at herself in the mirror, wearing her outfit, and laugh. Laugh at her own reflection, at the dark blue outfit, with the name of the supermarket on it, just below the dumb drawing of the smiling and winking and licking fish. And at the button saying "I love to serve you". 

Sometimes, she was ashamed of herself. She thought everybody would consider her dumb because of her outfit. Dumb, because the only thing she could do was selling fish. 

But Yasmin wasn't dumb. She merely didn't want to continue whatever education came after high school, and went straight to work. Ending in the supermarket. Selling fish.

But right now, she wasn't in the mood for laughing or being ashamed. She wasn't even selling fish. As a matter of fact, Yasmin wasn't even in Australia. 

She was in Japan. 

The reason was that her boyfriend, the 26-year old Michael, confessed that he had been seeing somebody else. Well, more than just seeing actually.

After learning this, she was so upset she had to leave for a while. Although her job didn't pay well, Yasmin had saved money to pay for a cheap flight to Japan, where she planned to stay for a week. Away from everything. Away from Michael. Away from Australia. Away from the dark blue outfit. And away from the fish.

Well, they eat a lot of fish in Japan, but at least Yasmin didn't have to sell any.

Yasmin wandered through Tokyo for about three days, but she didn't find the peace she sought. The city was full of colorful flashing lights and neon lamps, advertising to enter all kinds of cheerful shops, bars, stores and casino's, which wasn't something Yasmin could appreciate at the moment. She wanted peace. Peace of mind, to make things clear for herself and digest her breakup, rethink her life, her job and perhaps get some wisdom. This couldn't be found in this crowded metropolis, where very store seemed to radiate that life was good and that one had to be cheerful and happy.

So after those three days, Yasmin decided to make a trip to the countryside. With train and bus she ventured into the mountainous area of inner Japan, and got off where she thought the landscape was desolated and tranquil. Memorizing the place where the bus stop was, Yasmin walked aimlessly into the mountains. Somewhere, she might find a place, like she sometimes saw on TV about the country, where monks sat meditating or nature was rather untouched. There, she could find some rest and peace.

After an hour or so, she got the feeling she was near the place. Yasmin didn't know where it came from, but she felt it was "right" as she walked towards a small waterfall, splashing into a pond. There was no one else in the area, and Yasmin sat down, staring into the water and let her thoughts wander.

She thought of Michael, and felt anger and humiliation boiling up. She thought of her life as an employee in the supermarket, and felt embarrassment. And she felt sadness, the sadness of a life wasted. She thought of the future, and didn't know what to do with it. 

Yasmin saw the sun glittering in the waters, heard the sound of the waterfall, and wanted somehow to be blinded by the light and deafened by the sound. Never to see or hear to feel anything again. She dozed slowly off.

She was taken back to reality as the waters suddenly became wild.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Yasmin blinked at few times. Did her sad eyes deceive her? Was her mind making this up? Or did the surroundings play tricks with her? No, it was no trick of the light, nor a mirage. It was real. The water of the pond swirled and twisted, as if a gigantic, invisible spoon was stirring it vigorously. Then it splashed like a large boulder had been forcefully thrown in it. Yasmin crawled back a little, more out of fear itself than fear of getting wet.

What she saw next, however, made her freeze.

Out of the maelström a large creature emerged like a fish jumping out of the water. It had a blue-green, scaly hide, a long tail like an ox, and a head that was a mixture of a moose and a dragon. A moose, because on its head two antler-like things protruded. And dragon-like as dragons seen on drawings from the Far East. 

The creature soared around 30 feet up in the air, made a somersault, and hovered slowly towards Yasmin, while its mouth formed a grin.

Yasmin, eyes wide open, felt like she had been struck by a high-voltage zap. She was so baffled, she couldn't move, and the creature drew closer, hovering in the air.

But it didn't seem dangerous or hostile. Its eyes radiated cheerfulness, and it smiled broadly. As it came close to Yasmin, it began to speak.

"Hi, beautiful," it said in English, with a voice that sounded neither male nor female. "Why the long face? Life to good! Live it, you only have one!" It made another somersault.

"Who... what... are you?" Yasmin croaked. She was so baffled she could hardly speak.

"Me? I'm a Kirin. A good fortune spirit. This pond is my home."

"Are you a dragon?" Yasmin asked.

"Dragon? Ha, ha, ha!" the creature laughed, making an upward piledriver motion and two backward somersaults in the air, laughing loudly. "No, I'm a Kirin. Kirins are Kirins. Dragons are dragons. The Chinese call us Qilin. But you from the West, you know us as unicorns. But we are no unicorns. We are Kirin. Kiii-riiiin...", it sang and made a few more silly moves in the air. 

"This must be a hallucination," Yasmin thought. "I am so upset, I start imagining things. Or I am getting mad. People who are under stress might see weird things...".

The Kirin drew near her again. "Why the long face, girl? Come, dance with me!" it sang.

"No," Yasmin said. "You are not real. I am getting mad. I am so upset I am getting crazy...".

"No, I am real," the Kirin laughed. "As real as you. Why are you so upset?"

Yasmin sighted. She began telling her story, hesitating at first, but soon she told everything. Probably the young woman thought the creature was just a product of her fantasy, so why not tell it how miserable she felt? No one was here anyway, to see and hear her talk to what was most likely thin air to a passer-by. 

As she finished, the Kirin, who had been listening intensely, made another somersault. 

"Aaah, the girl has been cheated on! The girl is sad. And she hates her job! But the girl is not mad. I can help to make you smile again! Yes, I will! Because today is your lucky day, Yasmin-who-sells-fish! Good fortune!" it exclaimed.

It made a face that looked like a mischievous grin. 

"I'll give you power. So you can take revenge! Sweet revenge for Yasmin. I can make you strong as supergirl, so you can beat the bad guy to a pulp! And flying! Would you like that? Superyasmin?"

Yasmin thought for a moment, picturing herself flying through the air and tearing an upset Michael to pieces. But no, that wasn't fun. She wanted to be noted, because she had always felt like a tiny, dispensable cog in a huge machine. It was time to make a mark on the world. 

"Aaahhh, Yasmin wants to be noted!" the Kirin laughed as she refused its offer and had told it the reason why. "Then I will give Yasmin the power to grow! She will be like Godzilla! Huge Yasmin, rampaging Yasmin! Everyone will notice her. Yasmin will be selling whales as if they are tiny anchovies! Yes? Maybe?" it sang.

The blonde pictured herself about 200 feet tall, stomping through Brisbane. And Michael, nothing but a tiny speck between her fingers, completely at her mercy. She felt a pleasant pang in her belly. Yes, that was it! The power to grow as big as she wanted!

"Yesssss....", the Kirin cried as Yasmin agreed. "You will have it! Watch!"

It dived into the water, and emerged again a few seconds later, a small vial in its mouth. The Kirin dropped it before Yasmin on the ground.

"Drink! Drink and be merry! This will give you all the power you need! You can get as big as you desire just by wanting to grow! The gift from the Kirin!"

With that, the creature made a few more strange movements in the air and dived in the water, not to emerge again.

Yasmin picked up the glass vial and looked at it. The liquid was plain, like water, and the vial looked as ordinary as they come. Would she drink it? 

"Not here," she thought. And somehow, it was all very weird. Yasmin stood up and hurried back to the bus stop. She had to digest all this. In her hotel in Tokyo. 

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

It was already evening when the 25-year-old finally arrived at her hotel. Outside, the streets were lit again by flashing neon lights, accompanied by all kinds of music to convince people that inside the establishments life was good. In her hotel room, Yasmin examined the vial. It was about as long as her finger, 1 inch in diameter, and sealed with a simple cork. 

She frowned. So drinking this was supposed to make her grow at will? As big, or even bigger than Godzilla? Yasmin couldn't believe it. But then, who could believe that a creature looking like a blue snake with a dragon's head and two antlers had been talking to her, in modern-day English even, while hovering in the air?

"I'll drink it tomorrow," she thought. Yasmin was tired and needed sleep. It was all too much for one day. 

Contrary to what she believed, Yasmin fell asleep quickly instead of lying awake all night out of excitement. 

Next morning, after her breakfast (hot rice and yes, fish), Yasmin looked at the bottle again. What if it was poison? But then, what had life to offer her? Her boyfriend was a cheater, her own life nothing but dull work, dressed like a moron, in a supermarket located in a city she didn't really care about. Was she supposed to do that, selling fish for the next 40 long years? Only to get retirement money barely enough to live from? 

"Damn you all," she said, opened the vial and drank its contest in one gulp.

The liquid was tasteless. Nor did it feel any different than water. It probably was.

Yasmin waited for something to happen. A tingling feeling, some sudden insight, instinctively knowledge she could grow... but nothing happened.

"Yeah, right. Water. Probably a candid camera prank by some wacko Jappo, and I'll be the next star of one of those zany TV-Shows they show here," she thought.

She ditched the vial in a waste basket, and wanted to go for a walk, when she thought to give it one last try. After all, did she not have to somehow want to grow? Wish it maybe? 

"OK, grow!" she softly said, looking around in her room.

She felt like the ground swallowed her. The same feeling when that Kirin appeared. Yasmin realized with a shock she had grown!

Well, with a bump rather than a shock, for she hit the ceiling hard with her head.

Yasmin bent a little and rubbed her head, eyes wide open from astonishment, and gazing around her. The bed, the closet, the lamp on the ceiling, it all looked like she stood on a ladder. But, checking her feet, she wasn't. The blonde still stood on the ground, hunched over even, for she was 10 feet tall now.

She also noticed her clothes had snapped off and she was naked. 

"This... this is awesome," Yasmin thought. That whatever-it-was in the vial could indeed make her grow at will! Yasmin's mind raced. The possibilities! She thought of Michael, and how she could get him now for cheating on her. Yasmin saw in her mind how she tore him to pieces, Michael hardly bigger than a foot compared to her. Or how she, so vast that her ex was the size of a lego doll, held him in the palm of her hand, mocking and humiliating him before she swallowed him alive. Or even better, how she stood in front of him, so big that her toes were small hills to the little shit. Oh, the possibilities!

No more selling fish as well. She would be famous. The center of attention, a movie star, or just let herself be admired and meeting powerful people, like the president of the US, the queen of the Commonwealth or whomever she liked. Her favorite actors, pop singers, it could all be arranged. And she would be rich. Yes, no more fish-selling.

Yasmin knew she was naked, so if she grew more and went outside, everybody would see her private parts. But what the hell? She was beautiful, had a beautiful body, so why not show it? Her body was to be admired! After all, she would be a giantess, and that meant her body was one of a kind, so why not show it in its full glory? 

"Thousands will fall in love with me for sure," she thought. Yasmin didn't know if there were men who loved giantesses, but she was sure there would be. She'd teach them!

The problem for the time being was, however, to get out of the hotel, for shrinking didn't work as she found out, and she was too massive to squeeze through the door. Yasmin thought. She was on the third floor of the hotel. It had only four floors, since the buildings in Tokyo weren't very high because of the many earthquakes that plagued Japan, and she could smash the windows and the piece of wood in between them and climb out, paying for the damage later when she was rich and famous. 

Yasmin picked up a chair (it felt light in her hand) and hit the glass forcefully with it. It shattered. Yasmin repeated the procedure with the other window, and kicked against the wooden beam between them. It didn't give way.

She kicked again, but it was useless. She wasn't strong enough. 

"Well, no problem," Yasmin thought, sat on her knees and focussed on growing again. 

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

She expanded in every direction. Her mass increased, and to an outsider, it'd seem she was a human-shaped balloon which slowly inflated. Her feet pressed against the door, her thighs and ass against the wall and bed, her back and head brushed against the ceiling as Yasmin became bigger and bigger. Too late she realised she now had no room anymore to wind up for a punch or kick. Yasmin's body filled the entire chamber, as if she was trapped in a box.

Just as she wanted to swear, the floor creaked. Yasmin's mass was getting too much for the wooden boards to carry. This gave her an idea. If she would grow even more, she might crash though the floor and walls and gain enough room to punch. Or simply break through the walls. Why not make a dramatic entrance to the world, she, the one and only giantess?

Yasmin focussed on more growing, hoping the walls and floor would give way instead of pressing her to death, and indeed, she soon became too massive for the floor to carry her weight. With a loud crash, she broke though.

Yasmin's lower body fell into the room beneath hers, with stood -luckily- vacant. Now her body filled two rooms, but Yasmin now had the space again she needed to wind up for a punch to the beam between the windows. With all her might, she hit it, and the wood smashed like it was cheap and rotten. 

As she climbed out, she noticed that her strength had increased in such a way that she could tear easily through the wooden walls now. Kicking, punching, pushing and smashing, Yasmin broke out of the hotel and stumbled outside.

As the blonde stood upright, she turned and peeked into the fourth floor, the one above her room. She saw a couple of startled Japanese gazing back at her. Yasmin grinned, waved at them first and then brought her head close to the window, making a funny face. Eyes crossed, tongue out. The couple looked motionless at her face, which filled the entire view, for three seconds, then ran away. Yasmin laughed as they hurried off in fear. This was great! Already she realised her might! 

"Why being gentle?" she suddenly thought. "Why trying to be nice to a society that rejected me? What did they ever do for me? I've been nice enough, all day smiling and wishing people a nice day while most of them don't even say goodbye after I gut their stupid fish for them! An staying friendly to those assholes, who let their ill temper out on me! No, no nice giantess! A mean one!" Yasmin decided. The thoughts to become evil seemed to have entered her mind instinctively. "Yes, that is what I'll be. Meaner than a thousand Godzilla's. Perhaps even bigger than a thousand Godzilla's on top of each other!"

Yasmin looked at her body. It was covered in concrete dust and wooden splinters, but beauty in all its huge and naked glory.

"How big am I?" she pondered. The 4th floor was eye-level to her. If the average height of a room was about 7,5 feet, and there were boards between them around one foot thick, that'd mean....

"35 feet!" Yasmin thought gleefully. Yes, she was a real giantess now!

She brushed herself off, and went around the hotel, into the main street.

Immediately she was the center of attention. The people, as soon as they saw this 35 blonde beauty, naked and huge, appear from behind the hotel, stopped what they were doing and gazed up at her. But much to Yasmin's astonishment, the people didn't scream and run away in fear. They just stood there, pointed at her, and most took pictures with their cell phones.

"So," she thought, looking down at the little people and countless phones, each flashing thing so small Yasmin could hardly see them from her height. "You do not fear me? Then it's time you learn fear...".

And she focussed on growing again.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Yasmin grew. Her head rose slowly along the buildings, her chest and hips bloated and broadened, her feet expanded. The legs of the 25-year old rose higher and higher, looking like two huge, flesh-colored tree trunks.

She reached 50 feet, and was now head and shoulders above the roofs of most of Tokyo's buildings. Already the blonde was so massive that she wouldn't be able to walk back the alley she came from, too broad to fit between the hotel and the restaurant next to it.

She reached sixty feet, then seventy. Much to Yasmin's amazement, the crowd grew too, not in height but in amount, and the people kept looking and taking pictures. Yasmin also noticed the honking of cars and the traffic pile building up around her. She was an attraction!

One hundred feet. Yasmin realized she didn't know Godzilla's height, but she estimated that she had to be so big that a normal house would fit under her sole to top the creature's size. 

She grew more and more, now her back was slowly ascending over the roofs. Her feet became so broad that those people standing closest to them had to give way lest being steamrolled. Yasmin felt the wind blowing, but it didn't freeze her. As a matter of fact, she didn't feel cold at all. Somehow her increased mass isolated her naked skin.

Two hundred feet. The people at her feet looked like an inch tall to her, and she might squash a single one under her big toe alone. Yasmin was so big that she could hold up a blue whale with one hand like a cod, as she had done many times in the supermarket to show the customers the quality of the fish. 

No, she'd never, ever sell fish again. She was a giantess now, and society would pay for having made her life so miserable. 

"Society has rejected me, so I'll reject society," she thought as she reached 300 feet and stopped her growth. Her behind soared above the roof of the four-story building of her hotel, and Yasmin could see over all of Tokyo. The neon lights were off, since it was morning, and she could clearly see Mount Fuji in the distance.

Down, at her gargantuan feet, the mass of people looked like a swarm of ants to her. Yasmin's toes were so big that they were higher than an adult, and more massive than a bull elephant. 

Yasmin noticed that her heel had grown into the hotel wall, which had buckled from the pressure. She smiled as she realized that she hadn't even felt it giving way to her. How powerful she'd become! She, the unseemingly fishwoman, was now 300 feet tall and could break solid walls of brick and wood without even feeling it.

Her bright blue eyes locked on the mob again. She grinned. So they still didn't fear her. Then it was time for some rampaging!

The 300 feet tall, naked Yasmin strode through Tokyo. At first, it was a bit weird, seeing everything from so far above, all the buildings, cars, trees and people. Not to mention the sensations under her feet. Yasmin felt the trees crack and break, offering little resistence. Cars were pressed together, the blonde could feel their cold metal against her skin as she squeezed the vehicles into thin plates. The traffic signs and -lights snapped and broke, small street vendors' booths collapsed immediately under her now inhumanly weight. Wherever she stepped, something ended under them. 

The people, who had in the meantime learned to fear her, died under her soles by the dozens. Yasmin felt their bodies crack as her feet, each easily longer than a train car and at least thrice as broad, crushed them like tiny sacks of glass. She felt their thinner-than-needles bones break softly, the sounds totally muffled by the gargantuan mass of her foot. The clothes of the Japanese gave it all a pleasant, velvety feeling. 

Yasmin liked stepping on people. Without regret, she crushed the Japanese under her gargantuan feet. For her, they were no fellow humans, it was no murder. Little critters, about an inch high to her, thick maggots and vermin, that is how she saw the people. And therefore, she squashed them by the handfuls.

It was easy. After all, each foot measured about 40 feet in length, was about 12 feet broad, and possesed a thick, hardened sole. Calluses from standing and walking all day, now several inches thick, made sure Yasmin could step on the sharpest of objects without feeling pain. But she still felt everything crush and squish and it was a pleasant feeling. 

She strode through a mob, trapped on the street between the buildings in the center of Tokyo, slowly, with her eyes half closed and a tiny, mocking smile on her face. 

"Try to run, you insignificant tinies," she seemed to thick, silently enjoying herself, "I'll get you all anyway, and kill you all alike, beggar or millionaire, labourer or top manager." Under her feet every person was equal, each victim as fragile and mortal as the next.

The former fish seller brushed her legs, each about 165 feet long, along the buildings, shattering the neon lights and sending the commercial signs flying. They ripped of like needles from a dead pine, hurting the people they fell upon badly. Sparks of electricity fired briefly as her huge legs short-circuited the wires that were used to make the lights burn and lure the people inside. 

The giantess kicked at the window of a fruit store. It shattered with a loud smash, toppling the fruit crates inside. She held her huge toes in the store and wiggled them. Like two fleshy millstones, her toes turned countless oranges, melons and apples into juicy mush, while splintering the wooden crates they had lain in.

As Yasmin gazed down, she noticed that one tiny person was stuck with his foot under the heel of her other foot. He struggled to away from under it, though not feverishly, since every movement of his leg surely hurt like hell. Of course, since the giantess weighted countless tons, nothing would be left of the guy's foot but mincemeat. Yasmin bent down and watched the little guy with amusement. 

"Excuse me, sir," she addressed him. "Did I step on your toes?"

No answer of course. 

"Well, that is the privilege of us, big people. We can step on tiny people's toes. Not that there is much left of their toes once we do so...", Yasmin mocked him. 

She lifted her foot. Indeed, noting of the man's foot remained but pink meat.

"But I will be merciful. I'll end your suffering right now," Yasmin concluded. She pointed her big toe outwards, curling the other four, and pressed it down on the man. Her big toe covered half his body. Yasmin turned and twisted it, so that he was grinded into a pulp and smeared over the pavement. 

"That is the privilege of us giants," Yasmin addressed the corpse. "We step on people. And then there isn't much left of them as well...".

Yasmin walked further, crushing people under her 40 feet long soles, flattening cars and smashing neon signs with her humongous calves and thighs. She enjoyed the panicked crowd in front of her, savored their screams and loved the feeling of their bodies crunching under her. This was power! She, who always had been a nobody, now was so big and huge! Yasmin felt great. As if all of a sudden, mankind was being pushed from its position on the top of the food chain and replaced by her, Yasmin.

A loud rumble distracted her. It was her stomach, which made a noise as loud as the thunder. Yasmin felt hungry.

"Shit. What am I going to eat?" she thought. Big and powerful as she was, she still had to succumb to the most basic needs of every living being. Food. For a brief moment, she panicked. But then, she realized there was no need for that. After all, to a giantess like her, food was available aplenty. And for free.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Yasmin scanned the ground and saw another fruit shop. The 300 foot blonde bent down, smashed the tiny windows with her huge fist, and grabbed a crate of fruit. The wooden crate, 4 by 4 feet long, was loaded with apples, which now looked like red and green balls of caviar to her. Yasmin opened her mouth and turned the crate upside down over it. Every apple fell into her mouth, and they all fit in nicely. Yasmin chewed, though she could've swallowed them whole, and tasted the faint taste of apple.

She grabbed inside the store again, and this time she snatched a crate full of bananas. Of course, Yasmin couldn't peel them, since they were as big a grains of rice to her, but that didn't matter. She simply devoured them peels and all.

She repeated the procedure with a crate of cherries, prunes, a second crate of apples, and some kind of Japanese fruit she didn't recognise. After her meal, she stood up and scanned the ground for something else.

She saw restaurants and pubs, but none that sold food to eat readily. Yasmin still felt a bit hungry, and scanned the street. The people were still running, like a mass of swirling ants. Cars stood there, honking and....

Yasmin smiled. She got a weird idea.

"I want to eat noble," she addressed the crowd. "And what is noble food? Oysters!

The giantess grabbed an occupied car, tore a triangular traffic sign from the ground and used it to pry the car's roof open. Like the shell of an oyster, she broke the vehicle open, cut through the safety belts like it was the closing muscle of the oyster, and tossed the Japanese inside in her mouth. The giantess felt them squirm on her tongue, grinned, and swallowed the people whole and alive. Like one eats an oyster.

Throwing the car away, the giantess picked up another one. The small Japanese brands of cars fit in her hand easily, and their roofs tore relatively easy. The pointed traffic sign she used smashed the windows, snapped the metal, and after folding it back, the giantess could swallow her next morsel.

"MMMM!" she moaned blissfully, not because of the taste, but to intimidate her startled audience. She had killed many Japanese under her feet, and now she showed she wasn't above eating them too.

After a few more cars, Yasmin decided to play a game with herself. The entire contents of the next food store she'd find, she'd eat. The giantess walked, not caring about the people perishing again under her weight, and searched for her next meal. 

She saw a fish store!

For a moment she was perplex!

Of all food shops, of all stores, Yasmin had to find one that sold fish! As if it was some kind of curse, some kind of nemesis, which Yasmin seemed to pursuit all of her life. Fish, fish, and fish again.

The giantess got furious. 

"You bastards! You want to insult me? Fuck the fish! You want to tell me I should be selling fish, eh? Just you wait!" she spat.

She stomped on the crates of fish, lying outside the store embedded in ice. 

Smash! The crates and fish disappeared under her sole.

Ziiippppp! The fish and ice were slippery. Yasmin's foot glided away, up in the air, and the 300 feet giantess lost her balance. Her enormous arms, each 110 feet long, swung through the air, smashing walls, breaking windows and neon signs, while her hands tried to grab something to get a hold on. They didn't find anything.

Yasmin felt backwards, into the 4-storey house opposite of the fish store. Although she was huge and massive, the blonde didn't pulverize the house. It proved to be quite sturdy, and Yasmin only crushed through the upper storey. The broken masonry tore her skin, causing some nasty bruises. 

Yasmin lay there, supported by the house, which held her up halfway. She was covered in dust, her back and arms hurt, and she had also bumped her head on the roof.

"Fuck!" she swore, rubbing her wounds and brushing herself off. "God damn it! My back! My head! You fucking bastards! Just you wait! Aaargh!" she screamed.

And grew again.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Yasmin expanded. From 300 feet she blew up to 350... 400.. 500. She still sat half on the street, half on the building. It slowly cracked as her mass increased, and finally gave way. With a crash, the growing giantess smashed through the building, flattening it completely as her ever-expanding butt hit the ground.

Then her body pressed against the buildings on either side of her. First it seems her flesh would be yielding, but as she reached 600 feet grinding noises heralded what was going to win. Small chunks of stone and plaster rained from appearing cracks, then the buildings began to break and finally collapsed. 

As Yasmin got bigger and bigger, the buildings on the other side of the street, each no higher than 5 stories, collapsed with thundering rumbles as her lengthening legs and feet pushed against their walls and finally bulldozed over them. With clouds of dust emerging, they were destroyed, falling as if in slow motion, while the already 700 feet tall giantess grew and grew. 

Trees were pushed aside and cracked like matchsticks as her body hit them, street lanterns bent like paperclips, cars were shoved aside as if they were small toys. The blonde grew and grew, angry, not holding back and determined to become big enough for her revenge. Letting her slide and fall down! Over fish! Fish! Always fish! It seemed to be Yasmin's nemesis.

As she reached 1000 feet, Yasmin stood up, rising impossibly high in the air, the clouds of smoke from the collapsed buildings swirling around her thighs. Still in a rage, she accelerated her growth.

The blonde shot up, reaching 2000 feet within a minute. Her feet did now easily what her entire body did two minutes ago, demolishing buildings. Not by stepping on them, but by merely growing and pushing against them. 

A large, thin, pine-like tree got caught in the space between her toes. Like a needle it stood there, erect between the big and second toe of the meanwhile 2,200 feet tall giantess. As Yasmin grew further, the tree was bent forward, slowly, until it cracked in two. Though large, its length disappeared between Yasmin's big and second toe as it hit the ground. Within half a minute, the tree was waltzed.

Yasmin shot up, 3000 feet, 4000. When she reached 5000 feet, she stopped. It would be enough.

Tokyo lay before her like a miniature model. The buildings hardly reached her ankles now, trees looked like sprigs of grass, cars were the size of rice grains. Yasmin bent over somewhat, to see if she could recognize people. She grinned as she realized she was so huge now, that she could not distinguish individual full-grown people from her height. Mobs seemed like large stains of swirling black, like a nest of startled termites. Now this was big!

For testing, she placed her foot on a row of buildings. Yasmin, from high above, could barely see the unlit neon light on their walls. She trod down, slowly, and for a brief moment she felt the cold stone under her sole. Without effort, her foot broke through the masonry, demolishing six large pubs, a store and a shopping centre all at once. After just a second, Yasmin felt her foot hit the ground. It was as if she had stepped on a very shallow box of rotten wood. 

"Gee, I'm so vast that I need just a second to break through the largest buildings here. Wow!" she thought.

Then she walked, aimlessly, through the capital of Japan. Yasmin crushed and squished, demolished and destroyed. Under her enormous weight, everything got compressed without a chance to survive. Yasmin killed Japanese by the hundreds, demolished countless millions worth of property, and left a wake of utter destruction behind. Her feet sank deep in the ground, destroying the subway system too, but the blonde was so big that she didn't even notice the difference between the street on the surface and the 20 feet depth of the subway.

Each step flattened at least ten buildings, raised the death toll, and turned Tokyo into a barren wasteland. A creature like Godzilla would have been nothing like a large lizard to her, being squished under Yasmin's sole, its entrails gushing out and its bone being pulverized as the giantess stepped and lowered her weight on it. Yasmin would even hardly notice the heat of Godzilla's ray at her current size.

In the distance, Yasmin saw a distinct building. It was the Tokyo Skytree, the 2080 feet tall broadcasting tower. Yasmin walked towards it, cutting a nice path through the Japanese capital, leaving huge footprints with crushed debris behind. As she stood in front of the Skytree, which hardly reached her crotch, she felt a tingle down there. A pleasant tingle. 

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Yasmin bent over, grabbed the Skytree at it base and twisted her hands. The sturdy building first didn't give way, but after a few more pushes and pull the concrete broke. The giantess rose to her full height, holding the Skytree like a thick stick in one hand. With her other hand, Yasmin tore off its top, for it was too pointed for what she had in mind.

All off Japan looked in silence, wondering what she was going to do with their once-proud broadcast tower. They gasped in disgust as the giantess showed them.

The 5000 feet tall blonde laid down, crushing several city blocks under her gargantuan mass. She spread her long, long legs, revealing the largest pussy the world had ever laid its eyes on. It was a cavernous cunt, 65 feet long and 45 feet wide, surrounded by a small jungle of blond hair. Its glittering honey, huge slimy drops dripping between her legs, made it look like a monster that was ready to swallow its prey. And swallowing it did.

Yasmin pushed the Skytree in her hungry cunt, which seemed to gobble it up greedily. The gigantic lips of the giantess slowly enveloped the concrete walls. Deeper and deeper the Skytree went in, Yasmin's love channel seemed to be longer than a common street. The Japanese didn't know what to think. Their proud building, one of the tallest buildings in the world, was devoured by the cunt of a blonde, western girl, who laid there, eyes closed in bliss, playing with the tower like it was a dildo. And without the slightest shame or dignity, she moaned in pleasure as she rammed the Skytree in and out of her pussy, each time showing that its walls were covered with a thick layer of juice.

"Hmmm... hhmppp... AAAHH!" Yasmin was oblivious to the world around her as she masturbated. Faster and faster she went, her gigantic body trembled and twitched each time she rammed the Skytree inside. 

"Aahh.. aaahh... AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Yasmin approached orgasm. Her enormous body shook, causing an earthquake that toppled three hundred houses next to her. She shoved the Skytree in and out at amazing speed now, slime flew everywhere as she did so, and screamed so loudly that the entire city could her it as orgasm hit her. Teeth clenched and pussy leaking juice by countless gallons, she came, flooding the ruins of a few buildings with a layer of thick, smothering love juice.

Many Japanese men watching her couldn't hold back as well. Seeing such a gigantic girl masturbate and coming was too much for them to bear. Despite, or maybe because of all of the destruction and power she wielded, they got hard-ons, and needed to be satisfied too. As Yasmin lay masturbating, thousands of Japanese joined, dropping their pants and jerking themselves off. Most came as she did, others afterwards. It was a large sexorgy, though the amount of sperm they collectively produced was nothing but a tiny drop compared to Yasmin's amount of pussy juice.

She had been right. She had learned the men to be sexually attracted to giantesses.

Yasmin breathed a few times in and out after she had come. This was great! She could kill, destroy, and have the most wonderful sex ever. 

She stood up, threw the Skytree casually away and felt a pressing feeling in her bladder. She had to go to the bathroom. Yasmin looked around, not expecting to find a toilet that was fit for her size, but a place where she could do her duty and to humiliate the Japanese further. After all, they pestered her by showing her a fish store (that was what she thought).

Yasmin saw Mount Fuji in the distance. Yes, that was perfect! The 5000 foot tall blonde walked towards it, trampling houses by the score. Each foot was easily 700 feet long and 250 feet broad, so they covered a lot of ground. And because of her weight, the giantess could crumble concrete, splinter wood and destroy masonry without effort. Therefore, as Yasmin strolled straight to the mountain, she left a trail of deep footprints with flattened debris behind.

Mount Fuji is 12,389 feet high and lies about 60 miles from Tokio, so the trip was done quickly by the 5000 feet tall Yasmin. She climbed the mountain in four steps, and spread her legs over its summit.

"This is what I do to your sacred mountain, you fish-eating Jappo's!" she exclaimed, and emptied her bladder. A huge yet of yellowish piss splashed onto the majestic mountain, melting most of its snow and creating several large rivers that ran down, drenching and destroying everything in their way. Countless gallons of pee burst out of the blonde, who grinned as she saw her piss running and drowning several nearby villages. But she wasn't done yet.

"You think this is humiliating?" she asked. "Watch this!"

Yasmin stepped forward, balancing herself on the slope of the mountain and crouched. Then she began shitting.

Huge turds, each 40 feet in diameter and several hundred feet long fell down on the summit of the mountain, covering it completely. Yasmin defecated without shame, knowing that this had to be the ultimate humiliation for Japan. Their beautiful mountain, this monument that was sacred by them, being defiled with piss and shit! Servs them right, Yasmin thought, still angry about the fish.

When she finished, Mount Fuji had gained about 200 feet, because its summit was covered with a large heap of foul-smelling shit. From now on, the Japanese would no longer look upon a mountain with brilliant white snow, but at a mountain covered with puke-inducing shit. And they'd smell it too, depending from what direction the wind blew. 

Yasmin smiled. This was power! She could do whatever she pleased! What more could one want?

Well... revenge. There still was a cheating bastard waiting in Australia.

Yes, she had severely trampled Tokyo, but now it was time to leave Japan. Yasmin walked to the shore, thinking of Michael. How dared that tiny excuse of a man cheat on her. Her! The mightiest creature ever! What did that speck of dust think? But, Yasmin knew, Australia was too far away. She did some number crunching, concluding that Brisbane was about 7000 miles from Tokyo, so walking and swimming would take too long. Well, at her current size. And that could be changed....

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

She grew again. Yasmin expanded like an explosion. Her head shot up, breaking through the clouds, quickly followed by her shoulders and torso. Her feet bulldozed whatever remained from her rampage, waltzing the leftovers totally flat and pressing them deep into the ground as her mass increased exponentially with her height. Her legs were thicker than the biggest buildings, her ass a hill in its own right. 

Her shadow eclipsed the remains of Tokyo, her weight crumbled the ground into the sea. When the blonde stopped her growth, she stood three miles tall.

She was gargantuan! If she would encounter Godzilla now, the monster would look like a silverfish to her. Yasmin could step on it, and pop it under her big toe without even noticing. 

She gazed over the ocean for a while, savoring her new height. Small dots, ships no doubt, sailed over the waters, trying to flee from her. Ha! She could get them easily at her current size, capture them and lift them out of the water like toys. If the puny vessels didn't sink because of the waves her body caused, that is. Grinning, Yasmin entered the ocean. She had to walk countless miles before the water was deep enough for her to swim. On her way, she swung her arm just below the surface, to cause a huge tidal wave, washing dozens of ships away. 

The blue whale was smaller than a goldfish to her now, and she was able to swallow one whole. She could step over hills and scale mountains in a few strides. 

What would she do in Australia after having demolished Brisbane? Yasmin pictured herself entering Sydney, plucking the while shells of the Opera House and wearing them like beads. No, they'd probably crumble to dust between her fingers, brittle and thin as they were.

Well, that was a problem for later. The water was meanwhile deep enough for her to swim, so she did. With might strokes of her arm, the blonde began heading for Australia. 


It was a new world record, one that wouldn't be broken for many years, if ever. 

The largest cake. 

On the deck of the impressive cruise ship a large crowd had gathered. Everybody waited with excitement for the huge thing to come. When it finally did, cheers and applause erupted.

The gargantuan cake, one unlike the world had ever seen,was slowly driven towards them.

It was so massive that it had to be transported on a hydraulic system, for it couldn't be moved by any other means.

The cake was 210 feet long, 120 feet wide and 90 feet tall. Tons and tons of dough, made of the entire wheat from at least a dozen farms, countless gallons of milk , and tens of thousands of eggs, formed its core. The glacier was a full foot thick, and chocolate bars the size of small tree trunks, along with every single fruit from three fruityards, decorated its sides. 

On its top there was a huge layer of cream, enough to fill three large swimming pools. More than five million chocolateflakes were spread out over the cream, along with a hundred thousand stoneless cherries. 

A human being would have enough food for an entire lifetime if only this cake was available.

It had taken countless hours to make it. Enough bakers to provide an entire city with bread had been working feverishly to make it as quickly as possible, lest the cake became stale. The technology and sweat it needed was truly gargantuan. But the result was all the better, an inhumanly large, delicious cake, so vast that only a huge cruise ship could carry it, for a common train cabin, even if long enough, would collapse under its weight.

Journalists took pictures and thought of ways to capture this piece of masterful bakery in words, while the guests on the ship talked about this experience with great excitement.

Until a shadow suddenly darkened them all.

"Mmmmm!! YUMMY!!!" A loud voice that shook the entire cruise vessel exclaimed.

Turning around, everybody stared up at a gigantic woman, whose body was so massive that the water level only came up to her thighs.

While the vessel was in the middle of the ocean! 

Yasmin looked at the cake, and before the crowd aboard had regained their wits from the sight of this behemoth, a large hand, attached to a gigantic arm, descended on them. It grabbed the cake, the gigantic cake, which was dwarfed by the sheer size of the hand of the giantess. She lifted the enormous cake like nothing, mocking and belittling this new world record, and brought it up to her mouth.

Under the eyes of the baffled and shocked crowd, the woman put the cake in her mouth, so many feet up in the air, and closed it. Everybody watched in horror as the cake, which had seemed so gargantuan a few moments ago, was eaten in one bite! The giantess was able to support its weight with nothing but her mouth, and chewed with a happy expression. People saw how she devoured the treat, swallowed, and rubbed her belly.

"Ah, that was good! Do you have another piece?" she asked innocently.

The giantess grinned mockingly, waved goodbye to the astonished crowd, turned, and swam away, rocking the ship while doing so.

Everybody on the ship was at a loss for words. Their cake, which had taken countless hours of hard work to complete, was eaten in less than ten seconds by a single person, who wasn't even invited.

The silence was disturbed by a loud crying noise. It was the leading baker, who had overseen the making of the cake. He was crying like a kid whose lollypop had been stolen.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Yasmin walked and occasionly swam until the coastline of Australia came into view. The 3 mile tall blonde walked towards it, smiling with pre-joy. Little did she know, nor care, that her gargantuan feet and legs were destroying huge parts of the Great Barrier Reef. Countless coral was crushed under her bare feet, and smashed by her enormous legs. Entire ecosystems were destroyed by a former fish-sale woman passing by.

As she appraoched Brisbane, Yasmin was hailed by a group of warships. She saw them bobbing in the ocean, trying to get a steady aim at her while trying to cope with the huge tidal waves her movements caused. Yasmin laughed. 

"Did you really think these puny little boats could hurt me? Ha, ha! I'll show you some force!", she mocked.

Yasmin bent over and swung her arm in a wide arch through the water, half under its surface. She made a gigantic wave that way, which struck the ships like a tsunami. A few toppled over and sank slowly, but most of them could stay afloat.

Then they firing began. The ships shot their shells and bullets at the giantess, but couldn't hit her, for they couldn't get a clear shot while bobbing in the wild waters. And Yasmin, from her height, saw the projectiles flying at her and was able to dodge them easily. She kicked water in the direction of the fleet, and while the ships were being tossed to and fro again, quickly grabbed them, one by one, and squeezed. The metal buckled, the gun turrets bent, and the crew met a horrible death by being squashed between caving-in metal. Yasmin was so powerful and strong, she could destroy an entire battleship by mere squeezing it in her hand like an empty soda can!

When the giantess dropped them, the mangled ships sank, never to be able to do battle again. Within a quarter of an hour, the giantess had destroyed an entire fleet of warships, while remaining unscathed herself.

After that, Yasmin entered Brisbane. As she raised her foot from out of the water, huge droplets rained down on the tiny houses from it, splattering a few buildings and flooding some streets. Then she trod down. Her gigantic foot, easily 2000 feet long, covered at least three dozen sugar-lumb sized houses at once, flattening them and pressing them deep into the ground. Her other foot demolished an entire factory, first snapping the chimneys as soon as her sole touched them, then smashing through the solid concrete walls, cracking them open before squeezing them together into a thin layer of rock-hard debris.

Yasmin stood in Brisbane, searching for her ex's home. She soon found it. A small house, hardly more than a large crumb to her now. 

Yasmin bent forward, her gigantic face blocking the sun over all of Brisbane. The blonde hair of the giga-giantess fell down, smothering and crushing several city blocks. She focussed, knowing that back in Japan, when she was a paltry 5000 feet tall, she already couldn't distinguish individuals from each other. But maybe, if she focussed hard enough, she might be able to see her ex....

"Michael!" her thunderous voice boomed, shaking hundreds of buildings. "Come out, you tiny gnat! I know you're in there!"

Nothing.

"NOW!" 

Crush! The spire of a nearby church collapsed. 

Yasmin could see a tiny dot now, hardly more than the tip of a hair, slowly leave the house. 

Michael!

The giantess wet her index finger in her mouth and deftly placed it upon the dot. It stuck on her saliva. Grinning, Yasmin stood up, holding the dot close to her gigantic, blue eyes.

"Well, well, well. What have we here? A tiny cheating little bastard. You pig! Do you know what I' ve been though?" she told the tiny dot.

"But why should I tell you? I'm a grown woman now, and you shall regret you left me for someone else. Me! Yasmin, the biggest, greatest, most gargantuan woman on Earth! I do not need the love of a piece of dust like you. You aren't even worthy that I shit on you!" Yasmin scolded him further.

She brought her finger close to Michael's house. "Look," she said.

Yasmin briefly sucked her tongue and spat. A huge glob of saliva, white and foamy, fell down on the house. Both splattered immediately. The bricks and wood, as well as its contents, flew in all directions. The saliva of Yasmin slowly mulched through the neighborhood, toppling everything in its path.

"So much for your house," Yasminn remarked.

She stood up again.

By pure coincidence, she saw her supermarket. It was a small, rectangular place from her height, but Yasmin recognised it immediately. There, she had spend countless boring hours selling fish. In that little hole. Without thinking, she placed one of her gigantic feet on it. Her foot devoured both the supermarket itself as well as the parking lot, where she destroyed countless cars. With grim satisfaction, Yasmin felt its masonry being pressed into the ground as she stepped on her working place. No more fish selling here! The giantess grinned. What power! She was able to destroy a supermarket with nothing but her foot. And without effort too, for it collapsed easily. Yasmin turned towards the dot stuck on her finger again.

"Now, what shall I do with you?" she asked.

Yasmin suddenly froze. With a shock she realized something. What could she do? She was so vast now, so big, that there was hardly anything possible to do to Michael. The tiny dot, sticking on her fingertip, was too small for serious, torturous punishment. The giga-giantess had little choice but to either squash her ex between her fingers, or let him freeze up here in the cold. Yasmin tried to get a closer look at Michael. The saliva was frozen already, and chances were big that her ex might have died as well.

"Fuck!" she swore as she realised there was hardly anything she could do now. As a matter of fact, the only thing left for Yasmin was to trample and destroy, step on entire villages and cities.

"All this shit for... for nothing!" she said to herself. No real revenge, no enjoying how Michael begged for mercy, nothing like that. She was too big.

"DAMN!" she cried. "Damn you all! Fuck you all!" Yasmin rubbed her fingers in rage, smearing Michael over them. Then she stamped her feet, turning all of Brisbane into a wasteland by the sheer force of her weight being pounded on the ground. Houses leapt up by the hundreds from the impact of her stamping, footprints dozens of feet deep were formed all over the landscape.

"Bastards! Fuck you all! I'll... I'll... AAARRGGHHH!"

And she closed her eyes and grew again. 

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Yasmin didn't hold back at all. She felt herself shoot up, faster than a starting rocket, while under her feet Brisbane was waltzed into oblivion as she expanded. Vaguely Yasmin felt her heels getting wet as she grew so big that her ever-expanding feet touched the ocean. She got 5 miles, ten, twenty, fifty... and still she grew.

Through her closed eyes, the already 100 mile tall giga-giantess saw the light slowly dim. Instead of a faint pink, it became black. No wonder, since she already was so huge that her head slowly ascended into outer space. Her toes, topping every mountain range with ease, bulldozed all of Australia into huge crumbs.

Then Yasmin felt herself slowly being lifted up as Earth's gravity couldn't hold her back anymore. Her growing body slowly loosened itself from Earth's surface and entered the depths of space as she gained 1,000 miles. She drifted away, but still kept her eyes closed and growing.

CLUNK! Something hit Yasmin hard on her head. Opening her eyes and rubbing her head, she saw the moon. The orb was no bigger than a bowling ball to her, but its stony surface had proven to be able to hurt her badly still.

"Fuck!" she swore, accelerating her growth and seeing the moon shrink to the size of an apple. Irritated, she wound up and hit the moon hard with her fist. It exploded into countless chunks, surely to form a ring around Earth. If Earth would survive. It wouldn't.

The still growing giantess had become so huge in the meantime, Earth was nothing but a marble to her gargantuan form. The supertall, 300,000 mile tall Yasmin stopped her growth and looked at the tiny thing floating in front of her. Smiling, she carefully plucked it between thumb and index finger.

"The Earth. That stupid little Earth, with all those fish on it I had to sell. Away with it!" she muttered. And she pressed her fingers together, squeezing her home planet with all of humanity on it into oblivion. Everybody died.

As soon as the Earth was nothing but a string of powder, slowly becoming a second asteroid belt orbiting the sun, a strange vision appeared in Yasmin's brain. It was the image of the Kirin.

"Well done, fishwoman! Finally, after all these millenia, we have succeeded! The world is gone! You were our vessel of destruction! Ha, ha, ha!"

Yasmin frowned. What was this all about?

Slowly, the image of the Kirin changed. From the snake-like creature with antlers it changed into a being that resembled a small man, like a gnome. It had a gnarled face and a large head.

Yasmin thought she was imagining things, but it was like a television was playing inside her mind. The small creature grinned.

"I am an Amanojaku, a demon that tricks people into doing evil deeds. Our goal was to destroy the world ever since the gods, the kami, created it. Therefore, we waited for someone who thought life was so miserable and unfair that he or she could be manipulated to destroy the entire world. 

For many centuries, this was a problem. The Japanese proved to be people who take life as it is, and they are obedient and have a strong sense of community. Sure, we could make some of them do evil, but destroying the whole world, no. So we needed to wait for an outsider to appear, someone from another culture. It was hard, since Japan shut itself off for centuries and before never faced a real invasion of a foreign power. 

But then you appeared. A young woman who was cheated on, hated her job, and showed signs of misogyny. You were the right person. The liquid I gave you, disguised as a Kirin, didn't just contain the ability to grow, but it also made sure your evil side prevailed. 

Now that the world is destroyed, we have won our war with the gods by destroying their creation. Evil has won! Ha, ha, ha!"

Yasmin was baffled. And afraid. Had she been used all the time? Just as she wanted to speak, the Amanojaku concluded:

"Oh, and one more thing. The liquid also made sure the common laws of nature didn't apply to you. Or do you really believe a human being that big could live? Or that you could, like now, exist in the vacuüm of space? Of course not! But now that humanity is gone, we have no use for you. Therefore, and because you are a human as well, you must die too. Easy, I just cancel the effect of the liquid. You'll remain your current size, but...".

The Amanojaku grinned and disappeared. Immediately Yasmin became subject again to the laws of physics. Since a human being 300,000 miles tall couldn't exist, certainly not in space, she began dying. The lack of air pressure made her body liquids boil, she couldn't breathe anymore and felt a sharp pain in her chest. Her enormous heart, as big as a planet itself, stopped working. Yasmin lost consciousness within a few seconds, and died within half a minute.

All that was left was the corpse of her gargantuan body slowly being pulled into the sun, were it would eventually burn.

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6491