Damned If You Do by Eeny Meanie
Summary:

Getting a coveted internship at a highly private and secretive company, Lew inadvertently finds himself the reluctant chaperone of the boss’s willful and gorgeous teenage daughter

  

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  

  

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 15059 Read: 98969 Published: January 25 2017 Updated: February 16 2017
Story Notes:

This is my first go. I want to give a special thanks to an established author who took the time to help me with this story. Dude, you ROCK!

1. Damned If You Don't by Eeny Meanie

2. The Boss by Eeny Meanie

3. Willing to go that Extra Mile by Eeny Meanie

4. Bitch - Formerly Known as Princess by Eeny Meanie

5. Dinner and a Show by Eeny Meanie

6. A Glass After Supper by Eeny Meanie

7. Complications by Eeny Meanie

8. A Glass Half Full by Eeny Meanie

9. And Now on with the Show by Eeny Meanie

10. Lewd and Lascivious by Eeny Meanie

11. Into the Light by Eeny Meanie

12. In the Darkness of space by Eeny Meanie

Damned If You Don't by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

Told from Lew's POV throughout the story

Damned If You Do

Okay so wait a sec, let me see if I can explain my current situation in such a way that you don’t think I’m mental, or deranged. I know how this is going to sound and I get it, but bear with me. Right now I can’t tell up from down, only this overwhelming sense humid warmth and compression over the entirety of my body. It’s so hard to breathe, every inhalation a Herculean effort. It is stifling and claustrophobic. I can’t move and I am teetering on the verge of panic or complete mental collapse. Hold on, I’m getting ahead of myself. I think some context first might help you understand my plight. Let me back this up to a few days earlier and start from the beginning.

My name is Llewelyn Maplethorpe, Lew. I’m 21 years old and I don’t want to seem like a braggadocio but I have an MBA, well I’m working toward one. Granted, it isn’t from an Ivy League school or some other prestigious institution, but still, it’s a MBA.

So if I’m not a braggart, why bring up the MBA? It’s what led me to my current predicament, not the bragging, the MBA.

I graduated high school in the middle of my class and probably wouldn’t have even gone on to college if not for an athletic scholarship making it financially possible. I didn’t have any delusions my athletic skill set would allow me to go pro, though, I was pretty damn good. It’s not bragging if it’s true. Embracing the fact that while exceptional in sports, I wasn’t elite, not like my truly gifted younger brother, anyway I figured I should at least make the most out of my postsecondary opportunity and focus my efforts on getting a degree with some teeth, hence the decision to pursue the MBA. Right?

Now, one of the things you do when you’re chasing the brass ring is intern. It is a practicum where you essentially get pawned off to some company and they are supposed to show you the ins and outs of business operations, blah, blah, blah. Basically, they tolerate your presence and get you to do a bunch of the mundane crap no one else wants to do. Fun, no. And you don’t get paid.

My ‘opportunity’ is a sixty day assignment with an organization called Nefariori Morning Star Enterprises LLC. Nefariori? Is that Latin? Italian? I don’t know. Never heard of it before. So as a diligent student, I do my homework and look it up online. Other than your standard website letting people know this it is a privately run limited liability company there was nothing. It didn’t even state the business function. Social medial representation? No, another dead end and I’m thinking, well that’s great, I get saddled with some two bit little shithole outfit. On the upside, maybe I won’t be relegated to the mail room or fetching coffee for the higher ups.

Googling the address, I find their offices are located on the top three floors of old Durante Milton Building downtown.

Monday rolls around and I head down there to ’report in’ for my assignment. The sixty six floor building resembled something constructed in the art deco style of the thirties, lots of stone on a steel frame and odd little gargoyle ornamentations at various levels. Actually kind of cool looking.

Pushing through the heavy glass door, the interior seemed fairly upscale, polished marble and gold colored chrome, I made my way to the bank of elevators, reaching out and depressing an ‘up’ arrow.

I could hear the whirring of cables and gears as the elevator arrived to whisk me uptoward my appointment. The door opened and thankfully the car was empty. The last thing I needed was an elevator full of people stopping at every other floor. Stepping in, I quickly jabbed the 64 button with my thumb then the close doors button before anybody else can hustle in.  No one makes any last minute appearance as the doors swiftly closed and I began my ascent. Stepping out of the elevator on the sixty fourth floor, it opened directly into the chrome and glass lobby of Nefariori. There was a woman behind the reception counter. All I can say is wow. She was just an absolute stunner. Dark hair pulled back, white blouse. On the old scale of one to ten, she’s like a fourteen. I’m pretty sure I have never seen a woman this attractive in real life before. Even magazines would have to Photoshop pictures to make their girls look this good.

Walking to the counter I put on my best smile. Looking up, she smiles back all I can think is don’t say something stupid, don’t say something stupid.

“You must be Mr. Maplethorpe?” she says, voice that sounds like something out of teenage boy’s fantasy.

Don’t say anything stupid? I point at her with a finger gun and make the click-click noise as I lower my thumb. I am an idiot. She chuckles sweetly and sweeps a loose strand of dark brown hair back behind her ear. I wish I could shoot myself in the head with a real gun or at least have a ‘do over’.

Rising to her feet, “Miss Manse will receive you shortly, if you would care to have a seat,” she advised, glancing down the hall toward a broad set of double doors before extending an arm toward some chairs along the wall opposite the counter. She was referring to my scheduled meeting with the owner of the company, the super private and google proof Adara Manse.

“Thanks,” I mumble, at least I manage to get a word out this time.

“Would you care for coffee? Water?” she inquires.

“No, I’m good,” I reply, moving over to one of the leather chairs and settling myself.

“If there’s anything I can do for you, please don’t hesitate,” she informs and all I can think is how magnificent this woman would look naked. Save your boos and cries of indignant outrage, I’m not a chauvinist, the sheer presence of this woman invites the imagination to libidinous thought.

The world of business is all new to me and I have no idea what the next two months might entail as I sit quietly to myself. Would it be rude if I took out my phone?

One of the double doors I presume leads to Miss Manse’s office opens and a young woman appears, her attire a little out of place for the office, faded and frayed blue jeans over high heeled black leather boots and a dark colored jacket, I catch only a fleeting glimpse of her face in profile before she turns back toward the office. I guess her age as young, sixteen, seventeen maybe, and by the tone of her voice and body language does she seem supremely displeased.

“No,” she yells vehemently, stabbing a finger back through the door. “You cannot tell me what to do!” she declares vehemently.

“Sadie!” roars a deep feminine voice from within the office, tone laden with frustration and irritation.

Turning, she storms down the corridor toward me and I’m stunned. If the woman behind the reception counter was a fourteen, this fired up girl is off the charts. In her boots, she’s over six feet tall, lean, long blue black hair with a slight wave hanging free and we make eye contact. It’s like emerald fire in her eyes and she holds me like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming tractor trailer.

“What are you staring at insect?” she demands, keeping her eyes on me as she approaches.

Insect? I’ve been called some pretty choice things, but never insect. “Um, I, ah,” another classic Lew line and then she sweeps passed, carrying something delightfully decadent in her wake, teasing my senses.

In hindsight, funny I should use that term, anyway, in hindsight, I probably shouldn’t have stared at what must surely have been the world’s most perfect bottom as she went by. Get it now, hindsight? I couldn’t help myself and I’m pretty sure my mouth was just hanging open like an imbecile.

“Mr. Maplethorpe, Miss Manse will see you now,” said the receptionist, snapping me back to the moment as the girl vanished into the elevator.

Did she notice me scoping the other girl out? Of course she did, she’s a chick and has the innate ability to catch you doing stuff you’re not supposed to. Turning I grinned feebly, fumbling over my tongue to find words of explanation but unable to do anything other than nod.

Rising to her feet, the woman emerges from around the counter, half smile on her beautiful face, snug knee length black skirt molding itself to her shapely hips, “This way,” she invites.

Getting to my feet, I smile and train my eyes on her face so she doesn’t think I’ll be checking out her bum, which, after she starts to walk, I totally did.

  

 

End Notes:

Please review and let me know what you think, good or...bad

The Boss by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

Some back story to try and provide Lew some character

The Boss

Walking in front of me, she leads me to the office doors from whence the incensed young lady had emerged and opens the one on the right, letting me pass before following and allowing the door to close behind her. As a corner office, two of the walls are lined with windows and offer a wonderful panoramic view of the city skyline. Impressive.

Bringing her delicate hands together, “Miss Manse, this is Mr. Llewelyn Maplethorpe, our newest intern,” she introduced, smiling back at me.

The woman behind the desk is stunning, a more mature looking version of the disgruntled girl who had stormed out earlier. I can feel my tongue knotting itself. Smiling, she rises to her feet and suddenly I feel like a mouse in the crosshairs of a hawk. Funny right, that I should feel almost small in her presence, I mean hell  I’m 6’3” and still carry most of the muscle from my playing days, but this woman emanates a presence of command and authority. She’s shorter than me but not by much, professionally attired in an expensive looking silk suit, hair pulled back, eyes keen and penetrating as she extends a hand, several gold rings on her fingers. “Lew is it?” she asked warmly.

Not trusting my voice to make some unintelligible noise, I merely nod and move forward, putting my hand in hers, surprised by the strength in her grip, “Miss Manse,” I babble.

Looking at the woman who had delivered me to the office, “Thank you Noreen,” she stated, releasing my hand and inviting me to sit as she herself returned to sitting in the huge chair behind her desk. “I’m sorry you had to see that,” she apologized, undoubtedly referring to the scene with the raven haired girl.

Smiling, I shrugged, “No, it’s okay,” I offered, no point making an issue of it. Just let it go.

She shook her head and chuckled, “My daughter, willful creature that she is, just arrived in the city a few hours ago and she is already vexing me,” she clarified, placing her palms down on the surface of the broad antique looking desk.

“Children, right, I mean what can you do?” I responded with a shrug. “The sense of entitlement and deliberate provocation to test your patience, right? Yeah, I hear you.” Where did that come from? I don’t know. Why am I talking? Shut up and just let it go I reminded myself. Fortunately for me and my verbal diarrhea, she switched the topic.

“So if I understand the purpose of your time here with us, it’s to focus primarily on financial analysis of our business enterprises right?” she inquired.

I grin and nod. “My principle aim was to enhance my understanding of business management in its totality, including financial analysis, human resources, and logistical implementation of policy,” I replied, basically translated as, ‘What I really want to learn is how do I get a six figure salary?’

Leaning back in her chair, Miss Manse tented her hands in front of herself, a pensive look on her flawless face, “Hmm,” she noised.

I still didn’t have a clue what they did here. “I’m very grateful for the opportunity to come into your office and gain the benefit of your company’s business pursuits,” I said appreciatively, no time like the present to start kissing some highly placed and influential hiney.

She chuckled, “Don’t thank me yet,” she stated, same verdant eyes as her daughters sparkling with mischief and, though hers with an intensity that forces you to look away.

“I am ready willing and able,” I assured, infusing my response with an appropriate degree of gusto.

“Noreen will get you started and I think for today I’ll pair you with Bill Bale, one of my bean counters,” she stated, approving of the notion and nodding to herself. Picking up the receiver of the desk phone, she stabbed a couple of numbers and summoned the woman identified earlier as Noreen before rising back to her feet.

Pushing myself up to match, I reach a hand across the broad expanse of the desktop, “Thank you again madam, I hope to give as much as I get during my stay here,” I offered.

Laughing, she clasped my hand again in hers and shook it, “If you have any issues or questions, Noreen will be there to assist you,” she advised, surrendering my hand back to me. Though her grip was firm, it wasn’t one of those crushing grips some guys use to try and demonstrate their position in the hierarchy. Miss Manse didn’t need to she knew she was the boss, though I got the very distinct sense that if she wanted to she could probably have easily pulverized the bones in my hand.

Noreen led me to a small office on the same floor, equipped with a computer and already prepared for my arrival. Following her, what was she wearing for a fragrance? Sweet and subtle. Very nice.

In my little office, she gave me a ‘Welcome to Nefariori’ orientation letting me know who was who and in what office, the hours of business, though she said Miss Manse was a fiend for work and was often in the office long after everyone else had finished for the day. Figured I would tuck that little feather of information away in my proverbial hat.

While I listened to what she said, I’m pretty sure I mostly just gawked at her. Obvious substantial breasts kept the buttons of her blouse tight, and I did my best to keep my eyes up. I suppose looking the way she did, she was accustomed to morons like me making goofy faces at her as they fought the natural impulse to drool. Either way, she was very helpful.

The only hiccup I had was trying to access the Nefariori drives on the computer they had supplied. Noreen helped me with that.

Circling around the desk, she stood beside me, her hip pressing firmly against my shoulder as she leaned over my keyboard and logged me into the company intranet. Feeling the warmth of her body and the lithe muscles of her thigh through the fabric of her skirt as she shifted her weight, I thought I was going to bust in my pants. Part of me thinks she did it on purpose while the other part didn’t really care.

I spent most of the balance of my first day in the shadow of the man Miss Manse referred to as one of her bean counters, who in truth turned out to be Nefariori’s CFO, William Bale. Mr. Bale was an aging man with thinning white hair, keen bright eyes. He was gracious and patient, taking the time to answer my questions which I’m sure quickly revealed the depths of my ignorance and he more than likely found insipid and asinine.

By the end of the day I was feeling a little overwhelmed and thought my head might explode as I struggled to process, catalog, and store the wealth of information avalanched over me on day one.

I purposefully stayed an extra three quarters of an hour, organizing my miniscule office, not because it really needed it, I just didn’t want to come across as the guy who couldn’t wait to get out of the office. Plus, I thought it would put me in good stead with the powers that be, namely Miss Manse.

Getting ready to leave for the night, something occurred to me. My office didn’t have a lock on the door. Weird. I wondered why that was, especially given the clandestine nature of the Nefariori’s business operations, which I still haven’t figured out. Crazy right?

Turning off the light in my closet sized office, I meandered toward the elevators, pleasantly surprised to see Noreen still there. Noreen. I pretty much knew I would be rubbing one out later tonight and it was good to put a name to the face that was going to inhabit the fantasy, just kind of made it more personal.

Whether she sensed my rapturous gaze on her or heard me, she looked up and smiled, “Mr. Maplethorpe, I am surprised to see you are still here, how was your first day?” she inquired, bright expression on her astoundingly gorgeous face.

Trying to give her my most charming smile, “Please, call me Lew,” I offered. “Day one was certainly informative, so much to learn,” I admitted. “This might sound a little off, but there isn’t a lock on my office,” I added, turning my head back from whence I’d come.

Nodding, “First days are always the most difficult, I’m sure things will only get easier from here on out,” she assured. “As for locks, Miss Manse is a firm believer in trust and doesn’t like locks, she expects all her employees to respect the privacy and property of others.”

Weird, but okay I guess. What I really wanted was to ask her out but under her eyes my courage fled and I nodded and gave her a small wave before walking over toward the elevators. I’m such a loser.

“Is that Lew? Is he still here?” came the voice of Miss Manse from within her office.

I stopped and turned back, “Yes ma’am,” I replied, walking to her office.

  

 

End Notes:

Lew is getting more than he bargained for by brown nosing

Willing to go that Extra Mile by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

Lew earning some brownie points

Willing to go that Extra Mile

Pausing at the door, I poked my head in Miss Manse’s office and saw the woman behind her impressive desk, pouring over some paperwork. Somehow she sensed my presence without looking up and motioned me in with a beckoning wave.

Entering the office, I took the same chair I had sat in earlier in the day.

Checking the expensive watch on her wrist, she looked at me and offered me a smile. “Putting in some extra time, good man, I like that, shows character,” she commented, nodding approvingly. Score a point for Lew.

“Thank you ma’am,” I reply humbly. Brownnoser, keener, whatever, this woman had clout and could open doors I couldn’t even see yet. Yeah, at the end of the day it had the potential to pay off in spades.

“I told you my daughter is in the city didn’t I?” she asked, nodding, “anyway, I’m up to my penciled eyebrows in goddamn work and I need to be in a meeting for the next couple of hours. I’ll consider this a personal favor if you could somehow find your way to, how do I say this delicately, keep Sadie’s silly ass out of trouble for the next few hours.”

Babysit the enraged ball of teenage angst who had affectionately called me insect? “Me?” I asked politely, trying to keep from frowning. Why me?

“It’s not ideal and I wouldn’t ask if there was another option considering this incredibly short notice,” she said angrily, bringing her hand down hard on the top of the desk with a resounding clap. It was so loud, the sound of the impact made me jump.

Turning my head back toward the door before looking back at her, “Noreen is still here,” I offered.

She snorted, “Last time I asked Noreen to keep an eye on Sadie, they both wound up pierced and tattooed,” she replied, eyes narrowing. “Listen, keep her out of trouble and I’ll talk to Marcy and make sure we put a little something for you on payroll, call it a stipend, or bonus whatever. What do you say?”

What could I say? No? Hardly. What was I going to do anyways? Go home, grab a bite and tug one out. Hell, this was an opportunity to score some massive brownie points with the big boss herself. “So what is it you want me to do to keep her busy then?” I asked, doing my utmost to appear enthusiastic without it being weird.

“Keep her busy, I’ve made some dinner arrangements, after that, take her to see some the touristy stuff maybe go see a play, a movie, whatever. Wait, Noreen!” she yelled, voice thunderous.

She appeared at the door, “Ma’am?”

“Get Lew here one of those expense cards will you?” she asked.

Noreen disappeared.

“Use the card, take her shopping, don’t worry about cost,” she said. Noreen returned with a plastic credit card imprinted with Nefariori’s logo and handed it to me.

“Thanks,” I say, smiling up at her.

She nodded at me and smiled before looking at Miss Manse, “Anything else before I go?’ she asked.

“In the morning, inform Marcy to code Lew here on payroll under special services, otherwise I’ll forget,” she advised.

I tried to imagine what Noreen had gotten tattooed on herself, whatever it was, it wasn’t visible.

“No problem,” she affirmed with a smile.

Miss Manse smiled and nodded, “Good,” she approved.

My very first day of interning and I was going to be babysitting the boss’s daughter, sounds like the plot to a bad eighties porno.

Noreen nodded, “Anything further?”

“Thanks, you can go,” she said, still smiling at her as she made a shooing motion with her hand.

Noreen turned and walked away, the smile on Miss Manse’s face widening, “She has got the most amazing little ass on her and you’ll never guess what she got tattooed on it,” she chuckled.

I wanted to look, I really did, but thought it might make me look like the degenerate I truly am. The ink was on her butt? I was curious before, now I had to know, “Um, what?” I queried casually.

She laughed, “The cutest set of lips all in red,” she shared. “Kiss my ass.”

Kiss that ass? I knew at some point during my internship, I was going to have to see that because that was an ass I could kiss all day.

Miss Manse stood up, “You were just on your way out right? You’re good to go?”

Not sure what she had in mind, “Yeah I guess,” I replied getting to my own feet and straightening out my suit jacket.

“Good, we’ll take the lift up to my penthouse and I’ll properly introduce you to Sadie,” she said, moving out from behind the desk.

“So just for tonight?” I inquired, trying to make certain I understood the task.

She grinned, “Uh huh, and consider yourself already on the clock,” she answered, dropping a hand on my shoulder and moving me toward the office door.

At the elevator, I thought we would be going down, instead she used a key card and we went up. What I hadn’t realized was that the entire 66th floor was actually her private penthouse residence.

“So that I understand your intent, you want me take your daughter out tonight and make sure she gets tucked in alright?” I asked, just wanting to make sure.

Miss Manse laughed, “Sounds pretty straight forward. Simple right?” she replied.

Sounds simple. Why do I get this feeling? When the elevator doors parted on that floor, it was greeted by opulence, tasteful without being ostentatious. It was astounding. Famous works of art decorated the walls, fancy Persian rugs, glass encased displays, each containing a valuable looking objet d’art. I wish I was cultured enough to have been able to tell who created the works, but that’s not me. “Wow,” I said, simply amazed. It looked like a museum.

Seeing the boggled look on my face, she laughed, “C’mon,” she said, pulling me deeper into her lair.

“It’s about,” I heard the familiar voice of her daughter say, then she appeared, wearing the same tattered jeans and a snug red t-shirt with a white set of wings patterned on the front. Her eyes shifted from her mother to me, “Who is this plug?” she asked, frowning.

Plug? First insect, now plug? Quite the smart mouth on her, but holy cow was she insanely hot.

“This is Lew, he’ll be your escort for the night,” Miss Manse replied authoritatively.

She looked at me like I had just stolen her most prized possession or murdered her cat, “Escort? This guy?” she asked, arching an eyebrow.

“Hi,” I said, put on my friendly smile and extending my hand.

Looking at it, she made a noise and rolled her eyes and shook her head, “This is total shit!” she exclaimed. “I don’t need a goddamn chaperone!” she snarled.

I was beginning to get the impression this was going to be a very trying next few hours for me.

“It doesn’t matter whether you like it or not, Lew is going to be your shadow until I get back. And,” she held up a finger, “you will play nice,” she stated emphatically.

“Nope,” she replied, crossing her arms.

“Yes, otherwise I will dispatch you back,” she warned.

“That’s not fair! I hardly ever get to come here,” she retorted, anger mixing with sulky in her tone.

“Those are my conditions,” she declared.

She looked at me again and rolled those spectacular green eyes and let out a noise bordering on the edge of disgust and exasperation, “Fine,” she relented in a way that told me she was probably going to do everything in her power to try and ditch me.

“I’ve made reservations at Tony’s and Jeffrey has the car waiting, so why don’t the two of go there first,” she encouraged.

Turning to the remarkable head of Nefariroi, “I appreciate the trust you’ve placed in me ma’am, I’ll pay my own way,” I offered.

“Nonsense, if there is anything you need, anything at all, just use the card and get what you need, it’ll be fine” she assured before turning to her daughter, “Sadie, honey, you should get changed into something a little less pedestrian.”

She looked down at what she was wearing and shook her head, “What’s wrong with this?”

“Sadie,” she admonished, “Tony’s.”

Turning, she stomped away, “God, you’re such a pain,” she voiced before leaving the room.

Miss Manse turned to me, “See, I think she likes you. You’ll be fine,” she assured with a gregarious smile.

That was her version of like? I would hate to see if she hated me. What the hell was I getting myself into?

  

 

End Notes:

This already seems like a bad idea

Bitch - Formerly Known as Princess by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

Babysitting? should be easy enough

Bitch – Formerly Known as Princess

Citing time as a constraint, Miss Manse left me sitting in amongst her priceless horde of antique treasures while she grabbed her brief case. With a final nod and parting wave, she went to the roof and I could hear the sound of helicopter rotors winding up.

When Sadie returned, which was actually fairly quickly by girl time, she had her hair up and was dressed in a very snug looking green dress, shiny and low cut. Stiletto heels, purse, and jewelry all accented the dress and she looked jaw dropping.

She noticed my stupefied reaction, grinned and did a pirouette, “You like?” asked demurely.

Pretty sure I sprang instant wood. Clearing my throat, I closed my open mouth, “You look very nice,” I croaked.

“Please,” she scoffed, making a face, “I make Helen of Troy look like a dour old scullery maid.”

Weird reference, but more than likely true, she was beautiful beyond words, the kind of beauty that inspires artists and poets to devote their entire lives trying to capture its essence.

I needed to mentally remind myself that despite the way she looked, she was still just a kid, probably not even eighteen yet.

“Ready?” she asked, inclining her head slightly, tone pleasant and mildly disarming considering the earlier descriptors she had used on me.

Not trusting myself to form coherent sounds, I nodded.

Taking a private elevator down to the underground parking garage, the car Miss Manse mentioned turned out to be a luxurious black 2016 Cadillac 70” – Rio Edition limousine. Dressed in chauffeur attire, a middle aged man I presumed to be Jeffrey held the car door while Sadie climbed in and sat on the seat near the front of the cabin facing backwards, I sat at the back across from her, facing forward.

“First time in a limo?” she asked, an amused expression on her face as she caught me checking out the splendorous and spacious grey interior.

“Yep,” I said, “that obvious?”

She chuckled and nodded then arched her back, pulling down the front of her dress, springing free two sizeable alabaster breasts. There were absolutely perfect, symmetrical and round, though maybe a touch too large for her slight frame. Did I say that? Who am I kidding? They were fucking awesome. Each was peaked with a small rose colored and tightly erect nipple. “Nice right?” she said, releasing the dress and cupping a boob in each hand.

Nice? They were magnificent. I hadn’t been prepared for this and it left me a little discombobulated. Disconboobulated? I needed to rein this little filly in and assert some dominance over the situation before things got any further out of hand. First things first, she’s a teenage girl, undermine the self-esteem just enough to push her back on her heels. “Those can’t be real,” I insisted, smiling half off the side of my face. Advantage Lew.

“Why don’t you crawl over here and find out,” she replied, licking her bottom lip. Hmm, hadn’t quite expected that. Advantage Sadie.

How do I respond to that? I didn’t know, so I did the next best thing, just snorted kind of indignantly.

“Oooh,” she chuckled, mocking my flimsy retort as she ran thumbs back and forth over her nipples before tucking those glorious globes back away.

I turned my head and looked out at the street through the tinted glass.

She laughed, teasing but not scornful, well mostly. “So do you like pussy?” she asked, raising her eyebrows as I turned my gaze back upon her.

What kind of question is that? It kind of took me a little off guard. “Sorry?” I said. Did she really just say that? Shy little flower.

“I asked if you like pussy?” she repeated. Yep, she said it.

Chuckling, “I’m not sure about the appropriateness of that question,” I said, trying to not let her see it ruffled me.

“So you’re queer, you like cock. I mean if you do that’s okay?” she asked, green eyes alive with mischief.

I put my hands up, “No, I’m not gay,” I assured.

“So then, do you like vagina?” she asked again, this time slowly, enunciating each word as if I might be hearing impaired.

Again I chuckled, “How old are you?” I countered. Answer a question with a question.

“Old enough,” she replied, winking playfully.

Yeah she definitely was, but she was also young enough to be considered jailbait. I nodded, “So are you in town long?” I queried, smiling and really wanting to change the topic of conversation. The flavor of the dialogue confirmed this was indeed going to be a long night.

Bringing a slender finger to her lips, she tapped it a couple of times, “I bet you’re a hardwood floor kind of guy, like your pussy smooth, able to watch yourself slipping in and out of those sweet little folds,” she opined, sly grin on her face.

I snorted. I did like it when a partner would keep her domestic situation neat or shaved, but I wasn’t about tell her that. “It’s really none of your business,” I said, trying to put some firmness in my tone.

Her grin broadened, “In case you were curious, I keep the gates to my sweet little pink palace bare. There is absolutely nothing on earth like swallowing a man there and watching all he has disappear inside me,” she informed, closing her eyes and making a little noise of delighted approval.

“Mm-hmm,” I said, shaking my head. Fuck, was it wrong I was starting to get wood again?

Leaning forward, she looked at me under those impossibly long lashes, “Want to see it?” she asked oh so coyly, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth.

You’re goddamn right I want to see it! “No,” I replied disdainfully.

She laughed, “You’re not a very good liar Lew and I find your feigned indifference not only amusing but a little bit of a personal challenge,” she chided, leaning back against the seat.

“Really?” I countered. “What you perceive as manufactured or feigned indifference is simply disinterest on my part. I think you’re a little girl trying to see if she can find something salacious and vulgar to shock me with.” Wham! Choke on that one princess. Advantage Lew.

Chuckling, “You think I’m trying to shock you? You have absolutely no clue the things I could do that would shake the foundation of everything you believe,” she asserted.

Hollow bluff, she was reeling. “Mm hmm,” I noised, putting a displeased look on my face.

“I bet you’re gay,” she accused, narrowing her eyes and nodding slowly.

“No, still not gay,” I answered, little smirk on my face. She was grasping for straws.

Laughing, “I know, I was just teasing, besides otherwise your cock wouldn’t be as hard as it is,” she said with her own smirk, eyes on my crotch.

Jesus! I was hard, but could she see it? I couldn’t look down, that would just confirm my erection for her. I rolled my eyes and made a dismissive noise. Advantage Sadie.

“You never answered my question about pussy, do you like it?” she asked, those intent green eyes sparkling with mirth.

I let out a big breath. “Yes, I like pussy, I love it, adore it. It’s great,” I replied slipping sarcasm into my tone.

Scooting her bottom forward, she hiked her dressed up, revealing skimpy lacy dark green panties

“What are you doing?” I asked, trying to not look.

“For an educated guy, you don’t seem to have a quick grab of the obvious, but okay, I’m flashing you my underpants,” she said, pushing her shoulders against the seat back and bringing her hips up, wiggling the dress up under her bottom before dropping back onto the seat.

“C’mon, fix your dress,” I encouraged, doing my damnedest to not look at the emerald triangle of cloth molded to the shape of her crotch.

“Lew!” she said, spreading her hands wide.

“What would your mother say about your behavior if she found out about your little display here?” I asked.

She grinned and grabbed the small purse off the seat beside her, pulling out her cell phone.

“What are you doing now?” I queried.

“I’m going to Snapchat my mom and see what she says,” she replied, tongue sticking out as she swept the phone in a slow arc around the interior of the limo over me before aiming it directly at her scantily clad privates.

Raising my right hand, “No, don’t,” I said. What they hell would her mother say? Not only could she totally rescind the internship, but she had the financial wherewithal to hire people who could yank my arms off. Now I was the one on the ropes. Another point for Sadie.

“You’re the one who asked what she would say,” she tittered, lowering the phone down and arching an eyebrow.

That was true. Fuck she was so goddamn hot and I swear I could probably hammer nails into a solid wooden block with my fully erect penis. I knew she was just being a cock tease, and I needed to focus. She couldn’t have been more than sixteen or seventeen and I was pretty sure if I actually gave in and tried to throw her a jump it would probably constitute statutory rape, meaning I would go to jail. I’m a good looking guy which means if I went to jail, I’m the one who would probably get nonconsensual anal probing. That did it. “You might as well sort yourself out, nothing is going to happen here,” I said, that thought of being sodomized rapidly deflating my turgid member.

Wicked grin on her face, she held her smoldering gaze on me a moment longer before adjusting her dress. “It’s okay, we’re at Tony’s,” she said, “but be forewarned, all this foreplay is making me thoroughly wet.”

Speaking of wet, I’m pretty sure I had probably dribbled enough pre cum into my underwear to make it look like I had pissed myself. Thank god for black pants.

Once the car had pulled up to the curb, Jeffrey got out and opened the rear door. I stepped out and put my hand back to help Sadie.

  

 

End Notes:

Maybe not quite the easy peasy task it once seemed.

Dinner and a Show by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

Sadie and Lew getting to know each other a little better.

Dinner and a Show

I had never heard of, let alone been to Tony’s before. It was a little out of the place joint with a nondescript exterior that really gave no indication there might be a restaurant inside.

Going up to door, my olfactory senses were rewarded with the delicious and tantalizing aroma of Italian food lingering in the air and making me salivate.

We were greeted at the door by a tall mature voluptuous woman wearing a revealing black dress, dark hair pinned back. I immediately thought of Monica Belluci, the actress who had played Persephone in the Matrix movies.

“Sadie!” exclaimed the buxom woman, rushing forward, arms outstretched. “You look positively radiant,” she announced, pulling the girl in for a hug and exchanging cheek kisses.

“Toni,” Sadie replied pleasantly, returning the affectionate embrace.

“Tony?” I commented.

Sadie rolled her eyes, “Antonia,” she supplied, disengaging from the other woman. “Toni this is my parole officer Lew,” she added, nodding toward me.

Toni laughed and fixed me with an amused look. She began speaking in what I think was Italian and Sadie responded in the same language then they both laughed and looked at me.

“What?” I inquired.

Sadie giggled, “She says you are very handsome,” she answered through a grin. Pretty sure that was a lie.

“Why didn’t she say it in English?” I asked. What did they say?

“Come,” invited Toni, extending a hand and directing us into the dimly lit interior of her place. I was kind of surprised how small it was inside, like no more than a handful of tables and a couple of exclusive booths. The décor was very Italian Renaissance, colored in subdued burgundies and gold, fancy paintings, and bas relief decorations on the walls.

The place was practically empty. There were two little honeys at one table, a blonde and dirtier blonde, and a brown haired woman seated alone in one of the booths.

“Kind of dead,” I mumbled. Hope the food is good. Lack of a crowd making me wary.

Toni showed us to a table with a lit candle and a reserved card on it and sat us there. Lifting the bottle of wine off the table, she presented the label to Sadie and poured a splash into the wine glass in front of the girl. “It’s had an hour and a half to aerate,” she informed.

“Hey now,” I commented, bringing a hand up. Miss Manse didn’t say anything about letting her daughter have a drinky poo.

“You’re trying to deny me a Leroy Musigny 2012?” Sadie asked, arching an eyebrow before taking a sip of the red.

I’m not a wine guy, but I was guessing by the tone of her voice the name of it was supposed to mean something.

Nodding to Toni, “It’s very good,” she said, setting her glass back on the table.

Toni filled Sadie’s glass halfway and moved to put some in the glass in front of me.

“No, no,” interrupted Sadie, “I think Lew is more of a, hmm, Budweiser kind of guy,” she said.

Good guess, Bud is my brand. Looking up at Toni, I smiled and nodded.

Pagano,” Toni said, shaking her head and setting the wine bottle down.

The way she said it, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t something good. I wish I knew what the Italian word for bitch was.

Taking another sip from her glass, Sadie stared at me, the flicker of candle light making her eyes seem almost iridescent.

“Nice place,” I commented, uncomfortable under her scrutiny. Where was my Bud?

“I think it’s kind of romantic,” she said, putting the glass back down.

“I’m pretty sure that wasn’t what your mother had in mind when she made these arrangements,” I stated, the image of her outstanding breasts popping up in my head.

“What she doesn’t know won’t kill her,” she chuckled slyly, tracing a slender finger around the lip of the wine glass.

“No, it’ll kill me,” I replied. Toni arrived with my beer in a pint glass, setting down a coaster on the dark colored tablecloth before setting the glass atop it.

“We’ll start with bruschetta and each have the penne all’arrabbiata,” she ordered. Toni nodded and left.

No menu? What was penne all’arrabbiatta? I knew penne was pasta, but what was all’arrabbiata? “I could probably have ordered for myself,” I protested, watching Toni retreating before looking at Sadie.

“Relax, you’ll like it,” she assured, sipping on her wine.

Picking up my glass, the ice cold beer already causing condensation to appear on the outside, I took a long drink and set the glass back down making an ah noise. “So, is Sadie short for something?” I asked.

She smiled, “My full name doesn’t translate well in English,” she said, “but to answer your question, yes it is short for something. Llewelyn, that’s not a particularly common first name is it?” she inquired.

I hated when people asked about my name. My mother told me I was named after a Welsh prince from the 12th century, my father said I was named after an actor or character from the TV show Red Dwarf. The fact my two middle names are Charles Bartholomew lend credence to my father’s explanation. Smiling, I nodded, “Not your prototypical first name,” I answered, taking another drink of beer.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Toni by the table with the two blonde women, holding a platter with one of those little silver domes. Pulling the lid away, she extended the platter toward the two women.

The darker blonde reached onto the plate and pulled something small off, but in the dim light it was impossible for me to really tell what it was, though because it was still moving, I knew it was alive. Toni left and the girl with the thing in her hand moved it over the upturned face of her companion and dropped it kind of like a goldfish into the other girl’s waiting mouth. I could tell by her reaction whatever it was, it was moving around in her mouth as she leaned toward the darker blonde and the women shared a long passionate kiss. What the heck was that? Like a little octopus or something?

Sadie snapped her fingers, “Over here,” she said, drawing my attention away as the women separated, the lighter blonde lifting her chin and touching the front of her throat as she swallowed the thing in her mouth. A raw oyster? Didn’t matter. I looked back to Sadie just as Toni arrived with our aperitif.

  

 

End Notes:

Did Lew just see vore? This might not be a typical restaurant one finds in tourist guides.

A Glass After Supper by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

More getting to know you stuff, though after a little wine, Sadie outlines some of her plans

A Glass after Supper

The appetizer and the main course were both very good as Sadie had said they would be. I was a little concerned how much of the wine she was downing, but she seemed to be handling it like a pro. Me on the other hand, three beers and I needed to take a leak like crazy. I excused myself and found the washroom and by the time I came back, the two cute smooching blondes had left.

Sitting back down at the table, Sadie looked at me and snickered. “What?” I asked.

“You’re a lightweight,” she chortled.

I was about to unleash a clever retort, but the brown haired woman from the booth came up to our table and sort of genuflected to Sadie, saying something in a language I didn’t know. Sadie replied and the woman nodded and left the restaurant leaving Sadie and I as the only remaining patrons.

“That’s rude,” I stated, pointing a finger at the woman and then Sadie, “talking in foreign tongues.”

“She works for my mother and just wanted to be polite,” Sadie answered, looking at her empty wine glass.

Who the hell was Adara Manse? It was obvious the woman could pull strings. Le Cosa Nostra? And I was her daughter’s ‘date’ for the evening? Great. Pointing at the vino in her glass, “I think perhaps maybe you have had enough,” I suggested. “Wouldn’t want you to be in your cups.”

“In my cups?” she asked, shaking her head and draining the last swallow out of the glass.

“Plastered, smashed, hammered,” I replied, using the usual colloquialisms for inebriated.

Holding up the now emptied wine glass, she looked at it. “How far do you think it is from the bottom of the bowl to the top of the lip?” she asked, a devilish grin appearing on her gorgeous mouth.

I looked at it. “I don’t know, four inches or so maybe,” I replied, shrugging.

Grinning, “Perfect,” she said, setting the glass back on the table and picking up the wine bottle. Checking to see how much fermented grape juice was left, she poured the remainder into her glass, filling it about a third of the way.

Toni appeared soundlessly, smiling. “Would either of you care for anything more? Dessert perhaps?” she inquired pleasantly.

“I would like to take the glass for later,” Sadie said, pointing to the glass with the wine in it.

Toni smiled and nodded, “Of course,” she replied. “If there is nothing further, buona sera.” Bringing her hands together, she bowed her head deferentially and departed.

I pulled out the credit card Noreen had given me at Miss Manse’s behest and set it on the table.

Sadie giggled and waved a hand at me, “Don’t worry about it, it’s covered,” she said, getting to her feet.

I frowned, “No check? Tip?” I asked. Service was good, food was good, seemed kind of rude not to leave a gratuity at least.

“Nope,” she responded, plucking her glass up off the table and tipping it forward and back making the contents swirl.

“I’m surprised they let you get away with that in here,” I said, sliding the credit card back into my pocket. Given the way everybody seemed to treating her like some kind of mob princess, I guess I really wasn’t overly surprised though.

Stepping around the table, she looped her arm through mine, in heels she was still a couple of inches shorter than me. My arm brushed against her side boob. Firm. I felt a stir in my loins.

Jeffrey was standing outside the car when we emerged, waiting near the rear door. Either Toni had let him know we were on our way out or he was standing there the whole time. As Sadie neared, he opened the door. Leaning her elbow against the edge of the car, she folded a leg up and slipped off first one and then the other of her heels before climbing inside and this time taking the other seat at the rear of the cabin next to the one I had been in.

Nodding to Jeffrey, I went in behind her and dropped into the seat adjacent.

Bringing the glass to her lips, she tipped her head back and emptied it. Pulling it away, she licked her lips and looked at me, “Don’t let me forget to bring this glass up with me,” she requested, holding it by the slender stem between us and giving me a distorted smile through the now empty bowl.

I shook my head, “What do you need the glass for?” I queried.

“For you,” she said mirthfully.

What? For me? I wasn’t planning on drinking anything more on account I still had to get back to my place later. Her comment didn’t make any kind of logical sense. “Me?” I asked, not entirely sure where this conversation was headed.

“I’m going to put you in it,” she stated. “When you said you didn’t want me in my cups, you gave me an idea, I’m going to put you in my cup, well my glass really,” she tittered, amused by the nonsensical idea.

I guess I was wrong about her being able to hold her liquor because obviously she was half snapped. “Put me in there? I think maybe you are a little drunk,” I chuckled and shook my head.

She shook her head, and chuckled back, “Do I seem like I’m drunk?” she inquired, tone innocent.

She kind of had a point. She sounded alright, I mean, she wasn’t slurring her words or increasing the volume on her speech, nor were her eyes glossed over. “Okay, where to now? Home?” I asked, hopeful to get the evening over with.

Setting the glass to the side, she turned in her seat and put her hands on my leg. “After I put you in the little glass, I’m going to let you watch me strip,” she advised, her green eyes eerily luminous, like tapedum lucidum, fixed on mine, body swaying ever so slightly like a King Cobra trying to hypnotize her prey. Goddamn was she sexy and did she ever know it.

Breaking her gaze, I looked away, “I don’t think I will fit, it needs to be at least three times larger than that,” I said, doing my best Ben Stiller Zoolander impersonation.

Leaning in close, “I wish I could take you home with me,” she breathed warmly on my neck, the exhalation carrying a hint of wine.

“We are going home,” I informed, grinning.

“Not my mom’s apartment, I meant my home silly boy,” she clarified, twisting and throwing a leg over me and straddling my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

  

 

End Notes:

She told you Lew...

Complications by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

The title pretty much says it all

Complications

Sadie was flawless. Plump lips smiling at me, those damned green eyes. I could feel my cock responding, pressing up against my pants and her, there was no disguising it and the way her smile changed from amused to wicked, I knew she felt it too.

Grinding her pelvis down against my crotch slowly, “So you do like vagina,” she said coquettishly.

Yep. Every fiber of my body wanted to just shed my inhibitions and fuck the shit out of this girl and I swear I could feel the heat coming off her pussy. She leaned in and covered my lips with hers, tongue hungrily probing my mouth.

Too much bad would come from this. Underage girl, correction, intoxicated underage girl left in my care. A mother who seemed to be dangerously connected to who knows who or what, nope, no possible good could come from this. She was so strong and didn’t budge, keeping her mouth locked over mine. It almost felt like she was sucking the air out of my lungs it was so fierce “Stop,” I mumbled into her mouth as I tried to push her back into her own seat. I thought I might blackout and then had to literally pick her up off me and practically throw her toward her own seat.

Flopping into her seat, she fixed me with an intent verdant stare and growled under her breath, not like some playful little noise, more like an ominous rumbling coming from some feral jungle cat.

“Listen Sadie, please, you’re a sweet girl and I really don’t think this is the time or the place,” I said raising my hands defensively between us.

Angling her head to one side, she smiled. After a moment, her intensity seemed to slightly abate and she settled back into her seat, “Alright,” she murmured, licking her bottom lip.

I’m not quite sure what that meant, alright. Alright she was going to cease her relentless assault and behave herself? Or alright, time for a new strategy to mess with my head? Either way, she continued to look at me much the way I’m sure a cat looks at a mouse. It was kind of unnerving. “So,” I started, elongating the word, trying to shift my hips so that my cock wasn’t so obvious. Thank god watching over her was only for the night.

“I am going to have so much fun with you when we get back,” she purred.

Chuckling, “No, I don’t think so. I’m going to drop you off at home and go back to my own place, maybe watch a little TV and turn in for the night. What you do is up to you,” I replied, omitting the part about how I was definitely going to jerk off using Noreen and Sadie to fuel liftoff.

Shaking her head, capricious grin in place, “Nope,” she said, pointing a finger at the pocket in my suit where I kept my phone.

“What?” I asked, looking down. Had I spilled some pasta sauce there? My phone rang. What? How could she have known? Had to be coincidence. Pulling it out of my pocket, I looked at the call display. Private number. Swiping the green flashing arrow, I put it to my ear, “Hello?” I said.

“Lew, it’s me, Adara,” said the caller. Sadie’s grin transformed into a Cheshire smile.

“Miss Manse, what can I do for you ma’am?” I inquired, scowling at the girl.

“Been a change of plans, things have become complicated and I’m afraid your services are required a while longer,” she said with a chuckle.

“Oh?” I queried, a knot of dread forming in the pit of my stomach.

“I’m going to need you to stay with Sadie a few more hours, maybe the night,” she explained. “I hope that’s not too much of an inconvenience?”

Fuck me. “Of course not ma’am,” I assured. What I really wanted to say was, ‘I think your precious little angel really, really, really wants to fuck me and I don’t know how much longer I can fend off her advances because I really want to fuck her too.’

She laughed, as if in some way she had heard my thoughts through the phone, “I know she can be a bit of a handful, but just be firm with her,” she offered. Firm? Ask my dick about firm. Way easier said than done.

Looking at her, I nodded, plan B, “No’s she been fine, but I’ll remind her that if she misbehaves, you’ll be cross,” I said. Arching my eyebrows evilly. Advantage Lew.

Sadie rolled those luminous eyes.

“I’ll need you to stay the night at the penthouse, help yourself to the bar. With any luck I’ll be back in town tomorrow,” she instructed.

Back in town? Where the heck did she go? Staying for the night with her hormonally supercharged daughter was a recipe for disaster, unless, when we got back to the apartment, I slipped into the bathroom and gave myself a quick yank, taking the proverbial bullets out of the gun. “Yes ma’am,” I said, not bold enough to query her on her current location.

“You’re a good man Lew,” she affirmed, chuckling before severing the connection.

Arching her eyebrows, “Looks like little Lew is staying the night,” she said, voice kind of in a sing-song.

Shit! Was my phone volume up loud enough to hear what her mother said? Then she was also aware of my prevarication. Double shit. Advantage Sadie. “Your mother’s been delayed. She should be back tomorrow,” I stated.

“You know, it doesn’t really matter,” she said dismissively.

“What?”

“When she comes back,” she answered.

“Why?”

“I already told you, as soon as we get back to the apartment, I’m going to put you in my wine glass,” she said.

Shaking my head, “This again? Really?” I said, doing my best to sound disinterested.

“And after my little show, we’ll see how much you truly love pussy,” she shared, looking out the window and smiling. The car turned and pulled onto the ramp leading down into the underground garage beneath the Durante Milton Building. “Uh oh,” she said, grinning broadly and looking back toward me, brows raised.

Whether it was the expression on her face, or the tone of her voice, whatever it was, a chill ran up my spine, you know like when someone walks over your grave.

  

 

End Notes:

Almost there

A Glass Half Full by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

The time has finally arrived, GTS interaction.

A Glass Half Full

Pulling around near the personal elevator, Jeffrey stopped the car and got out, opening the door for Sadie and I. Climbing out, I once again put my hand back to help the girl. Collecting her long stemmed wineglass, she grabbed her shoes and purse before exiting the vehicle.

“Can’t forget this,” she said, making a point of showing me the glass.

Rolling my eyes, “Um, sure, I can hardly wait,” I replied drolly.

Jeffrey waited until we were in the elevator, nodding respectfully and leaving as the elevator doors were closing. Sadie started humming a song, though familiar, I couldn’t quite place it.

“What is that tune?” I asked. Shouldn’t have.

She grinned, “Blondie, One Way or Another,” she replied.

I shook my head, “Figures.” The plan was simple. Before she could renew her campaign to torment me, I would excuse myself and visit the john. Stepping out of the elevator, I heard her drop her shoes as I turned to her, “I have got to go and,“ was all I got out of mouth before she put her open hand in the center of my chest. There was a tremendous jolt, like one of the TV shows when someone has a heart attack and they use the defibrillator paddles, yelling out, “Clear!” Was it a stun gun? Taser? There was nothing in her hand, but the force of it staggered me back a few steps and left me unable to breathe.

Now here’s where it gets weird and it’s going to come off cracked I know. But this is exactly the way it happened. Right where she hit me, there was a weird sensation, not pain per se, you know, more like when you bump your funny bone kind of, except all over, radiating outward through my whole body and out into my arms and legs, fingers and toes. I found for the moment I couldn’t articulate words, the air in my lungs rushing outward or like I was punched in the solar plexus. The world was rushing away from me at an alarming rate and I got this queasy sense of falling, although I seemed to be falling back, everything paradoxically seemed to be getting bigger in size, including Sadie. I’m not sure if it was my body dumping huge amounts of adrenalin directly into my blood stream, but suddenly I was filled with an almost overwhelming sense of panic. Through it all, Sadie kept those lovely predatory eyes of hers fixed on mine, an amused smile on her face as she crouched down above me, tossing her little purse casually to the side of the elevator door near her shoes.

What the fuck was happening? What did she do to me? My clothes started falling away, expanding around me and cushioning my impact with the floor. Lights exploded in my vision and I still couldn’t seem to catch a breath. She just kept getting bigger and bigger, her free hand coming down toward me, the other setting the impossibly tall wine glass down on the floor.

Mouth gobbling like a fish out of water, suddenly there was air in my lungs, and while I wish I could have yelled or said something intelligible, the only noise my vocal chords could make was a protracted scream, voice rising in pitch the larger the world grew.

How could she be so calm? How could she be so big, wait a minute, everything was big. Then it occurred to my rattled brain, it wasn’t her getting bigger, it was actually me getting smaller.

Now, remember I qualified how this was going to sound before I told you. I am fully aware of how unbelievable this was and yes I had been drinking, but that doesn’t factor into what was happening to me.

Her hand was very close to me, my entire body now no bigger than her thumb. Grabbing my tiny naked self by the right foot, holding me between the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, she picked me out of the now ludicrously oversized suit lying on the floor. I screamed again, enveloped by terror. This wasn’t happening. But it was.

I heard her giggle, although loud, still a kittenish sound as she moved me toward the wine glass. What had I said about the height of the bowl? Four inches, maybe four inches? It seemed almost twice my height, making me a little more than two inches tall.  Hovering above the rim of the glass, the faint aroma of wine from the residue still lingering inside as she let my foot go and I fell inside. Landing awkwardly on my shoulder, I immediately flipped myself over and sprang to my feet, palms pressed firmly against the transparent glass, staring out. I’m pretty sure I screamed again, watching the hand that had so recently been holding me curl long fingers around the now post-like stem of the glass and lifting the drinking vessel and me its hapless passenger aloft.

Bringing me up in front of her head, Sadie’s face was immense as she smiled at me, those bee stung lips parting and white teeth gleaming. Abruptly my brain clicked and with a modicum of horror I realized what it was the blonde women in the restaurant had shared. It had been a person. They had eaten a living person. Fear knotted in my belly like a runner’s cramp and I had no clue what Sadie was going to do with me.

“Oh Lew,” she chastised. “How can you be so surprised? I told you this was going to happen,” she said, tapping the glass with the metallic green painted nail of the index finger of her right hand. She was beautiful and terrifying all at once, another paradox.

I suppose if I had not gone to the bathroom and taken a leak in the restaurant, I probably would have pissed myself then and there. I was scared absolutely shitless.

Shifting her grip, she bent down and collected her purse before walking into the apartment, through the kitchen from the broad opening near the elevator doors and down a hallway to her room. I had to drop low in the glass to brace my hands and feet against the pendulum swing of her arm as she moved.

Stepping into a darkened room, she clicked on a lamp next to a large bed in a room with a very decidedly feminine motif. Crossing the floor, she set the glass near the edge of a computer desk and sauntered a couple of paces back before turning back facing me. Crossing her arms over her chest, she touched a finger to her upturned smiling lips, “Who is in a cup now?” she asked playfully, right eyebrow arching.

Me. Climbing back to my feet, I leaned forward against the glass again, my eyes drawn to the precipitous drop beyond the edge of the desk before I looked up at her. Advantage Sadie. Game, set, and match Sadie.

  

 

End Notes:

Raality comes crashing down on Lew

And Now on with the Show by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

Things start heating, and by things, i mean Sadie

And Now on with the Show

How can I possibly convey the complexity of emotions I was feeling? Was I having some type of mental breakdown? Did Toni slip something into my beer? I guess it didn’t really make too much of a difference because whatever the cause of this madness, I was helplessly confined in the bell of a freaking wine glass and all I could do was watch reality seemingly unravel.

Those luminous green eyes boring into me, she approached the desk. Her enormity of such magnitude I pushed back, only to find no escape, my back pressed on the opposite side of the glass while she stopped and opened her purse.

I wanted to yell out, demanding to know what she had done to me, instead I cowered, still unable to find voice or reconcile what I was looking at and the abundant spectrum of emotions coursing through my addled mind.

Flicking on her phone, she brought up a song, Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover by Sophie B. Hawkins and set it down on the desk near my glass.

Gliding away smoothly, body gyrating in time with the slow music, she let down her hair before turning back toward me, hips swaying rhythmically as she ran her hands through her dark locks. Perhaps if not for the sheer preposterousness of my situation, I suppose it would have been incredibly erotic watching this beautiful girl’s sensual movements.

Sliding out of her tight green dress, she was nude save for the high cut green panties she had shown me in the limo. Not that I have been with a ton of girls, I mean I did alright, but Sadie was the most perfectly constructed creature I had ever set eyes upon. Athletically lean body, unblemished skin as she continued to writhe to the music, hands hedonistically caressing her impeccable body. Even with dread nearly crippling me, I was aroused, I couldn’t help it. I was mesmerized by her, caught like a moth in the allure of her flame. When the song changed, Slow and Easy by Whitesnake she adapted to the new cadence of the music and it occurred to me as I realized the demonstration wasn’t for me, it was for her. She was surrendering herself to the music, to the crescendo of desire rising within her and I was just a witness.

Tucking fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties, she teased me, pulling them down partway before moving them back up. Turning her back to me, she bent forward, legs straight as she slid the elastic down, the gusset of her panties held fast in her clutch of crotch until she parted her feet and they grudgingly let go and dropped to the floor. I couldn’t look away, terrified as I was, I just couldn’t.

As the music slowed she sauntered toward the desk, my sight in direct line with her meticulously smooth privates as she approached.

Sweaty palms still pressed against the glass, I swallowed hard, her immaculate form towering over me as she halted a hair’s breadth from the wine glass. I was so humbled by her daunting presence I could feel myself trembling as I craned my head to look up.

Leaning forward, she inclined her head, lips parted slightly, peering down at me from over her deliciously rounded breasts, a couple of faint blue lines visible just beneath the translucent pale white flesh. “Mmm,” she noised, corners of her mouth pulling her lips up into a flirtatious smile.

Shaking my head, there was no place for me to go, no escape from those enormous beguiling absinthe colored eyes.

Bringing her hand around, she took the glass by the fragile stem, once more holding me near her face. Turning the glass from side to side, she examined my little body, scrutinizing me. Her lips parted again as she let out an exhalation. Was this it for me? Was she going to devour me now the way the women in Tony’s had consumed their tiny person? All she had to do was touch the glass to her open mouth and tilt and I would be gone, lost inside this goddess and doomed to endure a most inglorious and excruciating end. I was afraid. I couldn’t even imagine checking out that way.

Whether from the look of trepidation transfixed on my doe-eyed face or contrasted by the absurdity of my tumescence, she chuckled, an amused sound reverberating off the walls of my glass enclosure. “Lew,” she cooed delicately, tongue peeking out and touching the corner of her mouth playfully.

Sweet Jesus, here it comes I thought. Down the hatch. I was wrong thank god in heaven. Instead, she padded quickly across the floor to the bed, pulling herself up and reclining against the banks of pillows near the headboard. I couldn’t stop myself from shaking. Fear? Shock? Nervous laughter escaped my lips as I danced with madness.

She heard me and arched an eyebrow, smile widening, “That’s the spirit little one,” she encouraged, obviously mistaking my laughter for amusement rather than a tenuous grasp on sanity. Placing the base of the glass on her stomach just below her navel and giving me a quick panoramic view of her exquisite body, she took the glass by the top. Parting her legs, she put it down between her thighs, the slender stem of the glass actually parting the crease in her vaginal lips, her clit pressed against the transparent glass near my feet as she closed her thighs.

Being this close to her enormous glistening pussy, I could actually detect her excited scent, musky, heady, intoxicating. I swear I could even feel the warmth of her body radiating up through the glass. Releasing the glass, she moved her hands back up her body, caressing her breasts and arching her back. I thought for sure the delicate stem beneath me would snap as her hips moved.

“I want you Lew,” she purred without bothering to look at me.

To do what? How? I was so lost, completely at her mercy and I guess I was about to find out what she had in mind.

  

 

End Notes:

Don't worry Lew, she'll show you how.

Lewd and Lascivious by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

It's on

Lewd and Lascivious

Licking her left index finger, Sadie began circling it around the lip at the top of the glass causing the drinking vessel to resonate and audibly hum. She chuckled throatily, her cluster of hyper sensitive nerve endings against the bottom of the bell detecting the vibrations she was creating as her finger continued to circle the top of the glass.

It was an odd sensation, the glass ringing and vibration passing through my body. Getting as low as I could in the glass, I just watched.

When finally she stopped, she took the glass by the top and opened her legs, lifting it up and out. I peered out, but there was a distortion created by a smear on the side where her wet pussy had been pressed against the bowl. It didn’t matter as she upended the glass and I spilled out, dropping maybe a dozen feet onto the smooth pale skin between her voluminous breasts.

Trying to get to my feet, the ground under me, her, shifted and I fell back down. Her hand appeared from nowhere and closed around my body, tight, arms pinned to my side as she lifted me up toward her head. The closer I got, the wider her mouth opened, her warm humid breath washing over me, into me, still flavored by wine and the food she had eaten for dinner. I thought for sure this was it. Done like dinner, literally. Again, thankfully, I was wrong, instead she licked my face and head with the tip of her huge tongue, slathering me in thick gooey saliva. Moving me back down over her breasts, breasts that had looked so spectacular earlier in the back of the limo but now just seemed like two huge pale domes as I descended toward them. I would have presumed the flesh of her mammoth breasts to be soft and supple, instead it felt slightly abrasive like fine grit sandpaper as she put a finger to the back of my head and moved me around the ring of her right aureole and over the bumps of her Montgomery glands. I would’ve thought the slobber would have made it easier, but it didn’t seem to help. Maybe it was the pressure she was applying? I felt her nipple harden outward as she continued to stimulate herself with my upper body and face.

If she kept this up, I thought for sure my neck would crack and then I was up off her skin, moving through the air, my stomach dropping as she lowered me down toward her splayed sex. She couldn’t mean to? She did. Turning my body around in her hand and positioning me near the opening of her huge vagina. Frantically, I tried to struggle against her fingers, but it felt like I was being swallowed feet first by super warm and remarkably dense quicksand. Is it funny that my cock was still so hard? Pheromones? Could it be her body’s pheromones making me rigid? The deeper I went, I could actually feel the individual folds and structure of the ridged tissue inside her vagina parting over and around me as she slowly continued to drive my little body into hers. Warm? Fuck it actually felt hot, like bathwater hot you know what I mean? And slippery. Like the whole region all around me was slick with baby oil, except I knew it was her natural lubricant, her lust preparing the way for me.

Already embedded past my waist, I could hear her groan and feel the interior of her pussy undulating around me. Was she going to push me all the way in? How the hell would I breathe?

Releasing me, I was facing upward, staring at her pee hole as she moved her slender fingers up and began slowly circling the area around her enormous erect clit, juices seeping out of her and over me, on my face, in my eyes, my mouth. I tried wiping my face to clear of the thick viscous globs of pussy cream she was leaking as her excitement mounted.

“In you go,” she said with a giggle, index finger pushing on my head, the flesh of her sodden pussy opening and closing over me as she buried me inside her.

So this is where I started my story, right here in the sultry blackness inside Sadie’s rapacious vagina. What little air I could get was of her. Breathing as best I could, all of my senses were of her. The flesh surrounding me began to tremble and I knew she was going to come soon. The question was could I manage to hold out? Or was this it? Was this where I was going to meet my end? Inside this girl? I fought against the claustrophobic panic clawing at my logical mind. I don’t want to die.

Up and down became meaningless in the blackness but by the slick quavering confines of my damp humid prison, I knew she was hovering on the brink of ecstasy. What would happen when she came? All it seemed I could do was try and brace myself for the storm surge of her hurricane force climax and hope I somehow survived.

The rush of blood moving through her and the fact my tight space got even tighter told me this was it, she had passed the point of no return and she started to come, hard.

I thought female orgasms were designed to push out, instead I was sucked deeper into the abyss, something pliant but firm bashing ruthlessly away at my legs. Her cervix? The pressure was extreme, squeezing me in pulses as her muscles contracted.

I’m going to die in here. I would scream if I thought it would do any good, but air was such a premium, hot and pungent as it was. Her contractions seemed to go on and on, I lost count as I fought to survive the explosion. This must be what it feels like to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel.

When finally it subsided, the heavy folds of flesh buffeting me calmed and I think I lay on my side. Actually I could have been upside down for all I knew. What happens next? Somehow I survived but I was still trapped and mired in the heated molasses-like gooey interior of her sex. I got the sense she was moving by the way the muscular walls holding me rippled and rolled, though I was no closer to finding an exit.

  

 

End Notes:

Have you ever just had one of those days?

Into the Light by Eeny Meanie

Into the Light

Something hard was digging into my midriff, painfully so, like the blade of a freaking spade but maybe twice the size. Reaching down, I tried to push against it, my hands sliding off its polished surface. It was a goddamn fingernail! Getting around my side, she started pulling at me, dragging me out through the enveloping mass of tangled flesh squeezing the life out me. There was no doubt in my mind she was trying to get me out of her box so I went limp. It don’t know how to describe the sensation, maybe like being mauled by a giant slime coated octopus or something,

Then there was light, it hurt my eyes, and there was fresh air, sweet life giving air. I filled my lungs as she took my right arm between her thumb and forefinger, her hot ravenous flesh clinging tenaciously to me as she pulled me free and I swung back and forth in her grip like a monkey from a tree.

“My oh my, that was delicious,” she said throatily, twisting her hand so I was facing her.

I tried wiping my face with my free hand to see her better, the air cool against my sticky come slick skin as I choked up fluid. This was a different room, the bathroom.

“All that effort and a bottle of wine, I need to pee,” she said, setting me on top of the expansive marble counter top and sitting herself down on the toilet.

I tried to turn, but my feet were slippery on the polish stone, like I was standing on ice, and I dropped hard to one knee. My antics must have amused her because she giggled and shook her head as she noisily emptied her bladder.

Her taste still strong in my mouth, invading my taste buds and olfactory senses, I wiped a hand across my mouth and shot her a dirty look as I struggled unsteadily back to my unsure feet.

“You’re funny,” she chirped, smiling broadly, “I think I’ll keep you,” she declared, nodding her head once affirmatively.

Keep me? What the hell did that mean? What were the alternatives? An image of that squirming thing from the restaurant sent a shudder down my spine. “Sadie, you need to fix me,” I said, my voice sounding croaky and somewhat whiny in my own ears.

“Fix you?” she scoffed, “why you are absolutely perfect just the way you are.”

“Who are you?” I asked softly, not quite sure if she heard.

Dabbing herself with some TP, she flushed the toilet and rose to her feet. Towering above move, she moved to the sink, turning on the faucet and washing her hands.

“Sadie?” I asked, cautiously moving closer to the edge of the sink. Again, I don’t know if she heard because she turned and dried her hands on a small towel. Small? To me it was the size of a tennis court, but it was smaller than her Olympic sized swimming pool bath towels.

Pausing a moment, she examined her reflection in the mirror.

Even as fucked over as I was, there was no denying the sheer hotness of this girl. God she was amazing. That is not to say that fear wasn’t clutching my balls because hot or not, she was mega huge.

She turned, looking over her shoulder at her derriere before giving it a smack. “You know,” she said, turning back to the counter and crouching down so that her head was eye level with the counter, “I’m not the kind of girl to do anal on the first date, but I like you Lew and I am still horny,” she finished, grinning wickedly.

Anal? For Christ’s sakes, how in the hell was I supposed to pull that off? I have no doubt she could buck me in half with that tight little turd cutter of hers and it looked impossibly tight, like air tight, like water tight, like gas chamber tight. Backing away slowly, I shook my head.

Sadie rolled her eyes, “Oh Lew,” she chastised, the grin never vanishing from her face.

I held out my hand, palms toward her, “Sadie, come on,” I petitioned, hoping she was joking.

“Seems so dirty, decadent,” she purred, tracing her tongue over her lower lip.

Was this the universe’s way of punishing me for scoping out girls’ bums? I did not want to go into her ass. Hell no. Think, think, THINK! “Are you gambler?”

“Ooh,” she noised, “what is it you have in mind?” she inquired, eyebrow arching with interest.

“Like a game of chance of some sort, you know, I don’t know, cards, dice, something. You win, you can do what you want. I win, you set me free,” I spewed.

“Interesting proposition,” she said, nodding her head thoughtfully.

Was she giving it some serious consideration? My heart rate started to quicken.

Standing up to her full height, she snapped her fingers, an excited expression on her face, “I’ve got it!” she declared. “I’ll be right back.” With that, she vanished out of the room leaving me standing on the fancy countertop with a glimmer of hope.

Sadie returned in fairly short order, holding a gold coin almost as broad as I was tall in her hand. I don’t know where or when it’s from, but it looked pretty old.

Showing me both sides of the coins, she said which was heads and which was tails.

It was a 50/50 shot and you aren’t going to get better odds anywhere in Vegas. “So what are the stakes?” I queried, looking up at her and rubbing my still sticky hands together. Do I call it or what?

“Heads, you go into my tushy head first, tails I’ll set you free,” she stated.

Nodding slowly, I tried to restrain a grin, “Okay,” I replied.

“Ready?” she asked, positioning the coin on her thumb.

Rubbing my hands together, “Let’s do this,” I said.

She chuckled, then simply set the coin down next to me, the worn face of some long dead sovereign looking up at me, “Heads it is!” she announced jubilantly, emerald fire in her big eyes as her grin widened.

My heart sank. She had been toying with me the whole time. There never was a chance she was going to fix me, only the certainty she was going to feed me head first into her butthole. Like a prize chump, I bought it. Definitive advantage Sadie.

Her expression changed, lower lip popping out in a pout, “Aww Lew, you didn’t honestly believe it was going to be that easy did you?”

“Kind of,” I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

She laughed, “Lew, you’re going to make a wonderful pet,” she stated.

I didn’t bother to move when she reached down for me. Where could I run? Hide out behind the soap dispenser?

Me in her hand, she leaned forward, lips pursing as she drooled out a measure of thick saliva onto me.

  

 

End Notes:

Poor Lew

In the Darkness of space by Eeny Meanie
Author's Notes:

I think this is it.

In the Darkness of Space…

Being buried in her pussy was one thing, her ass something completely different. The only analogous comparison I could possibly think of was this must be what it would be like to be swallowed alive by an anaconda. The muscles around me drawing me in as she pushed at my legs. Inside her rectal passage, it was like being wrapped from head to toe in tainted cellophane, pinning my arms to my sides, and hot, fuck was it hot, and not in a ‘Hey girl, you’re hot,’ kind of way, but like being trapped in a sauna and steamed alive kind of way. I tried to squirm against the sleek tissue holding me fast, the dank tangy residue of her digestive process filling my nose, mouth, and lungs until my body plugged up inside her with only my feet still on the outside. The pressure at my ankles was unbelievable, the sensation akin to having them crushed in the jaws of one of those metal bear traps. At least it prevented her anus from sealing up completely, but man, talk about claustrophobic. I remember once when I was a kid, I got stuck in a culvert, you know one of those metal drainage pipes under driveways and roads. Anyway, when I thought I was caught, freaked me out and I wound up getting a scar and tetanus shot for my panic.

I’m pretty sure there was not anything in here that could possibly cut me, but being barely able to breathe, I reassured myself to remain calm. Breath in, breath out. Fetid ass air. She was moving. Discomfort notwithstanding, I hoped to God she doesn’t have a shit brewing. The thought of my body being entirely encased in feces was beyond repugnant. What did she mean by pet? Did she plan on putting me on a leash and going out for ‘walkies’? Suddenly the pressure around me intensified, starting at my feet and rolling up my body passed my head. What the hell was she doing? Christ! The pressure slid back down my body and abated, returning a moment later. Feels like I’m being steamrollered. How thick is the tissue separating her ass from her pussy? Wait a second. I think she’s fucking herself with a toy or something!

There was a gurgling sound from somewhere above me. “No, no, no,” I murmured into the tart blackness. The absolute last thing I needed was for her efforts to loosen something further of the line. That would not be good. It would be shitty. I know, I made the pun on purpose. There’s nothing I can do except wait. The Prisoner of Ass-kaban. Chuckling at my own wordplay, I guess I can take consolation she didn’t use that toy when I was up in her vagina. What if she used it on her butt while I’m in here? She’d drive me way up into her bowels. A crappy way to die.

The strokes moving in and out of her pussy quicken. I do what I can to remain loose, but every time I relax my body, it feels like her ass is trying to pull me deeper. Hooking my toes up, I try to find purchase on the elastic folds of her anus, something, anything to prevent being devoured into ass.

Any man who has ever said he is an assman has never been crammed up some girl’s bung.

There was a sensation at my feet, something light, tickling me. This was not good. I don’t why, but I am super ticklish, have been since I was little and whatever it was she was doing to my feet was driving me bonkers. Trying to twist and turn in my confinement, she tortured me while simultaneously pounding her muffin with her toy. It was brutal. Then my leg foot was inside, her asshole closing around my right ankle. “Stop!” I yelled, screaming as loud as I can. There is no possible way she can hear me. I doubt my efforts even warranted a squeaker of a fart for that matter. With no way for fresh air to get into the space, the existing air is getting thick and the realization dawns on me,  I’m going to suffocate! I can’t think. Angling my left foot along my right leg, I push with all my might against the snug sphincter preventing me a fresh breath. The tickling stopped, but the piston-like action of the steamroller sped up.

The flesh smothering me began to quaver, allowing my foot to slip back out of her bottom and creating a path for air between my pinned ankles. I knew she was going to come again and soon. When I was in her vagina and she came, I thought I was going to drown while being crushed. In her ass, which, unlike the vagina does not lubricate itself, I thought she was going to smother me as she crushed me, her puckering asshole trying to push me deeper into her bowels.

Lying there, panting, the pressure around me changed again, squeezing the ever-loving shit out of my body. Crass analogy, I know, but hey, I am literally being crushed by her goddamn ass!. I thought for sure my head was going to explode like an over ripened tomato. Gritting my teeth against the savage pressure, I felt my body being expelled from her. She was crapping me out. The phrase ‘Are you shitting me?’ will never be the same for me.

Her fingers took me by the feet, dragging me out as she pushed hard with her ass muscles to expel me from her back door. Sliding free of her, there was an audible popping sound, light blinding my stinging eyes as I gulped for air

“Mmm,” she growled gutturally. My world turned upside down and my stomach flipped as she lay me on her tight tummy.

Struggling to my feet, I stumbled and fell onto my knees. Blinking up at her, “What are you?” I croaked my voice hoarse, throat raw.

Tilting her head toward me and fixing me with those brilliant green eyes, she smiled sweetly. “Why Lew, I am your everything,” she stated casually.

With that simple declaration, my heart sank. I was hers for as long as it suited or entertained her.

  

 

End Notes:

So, that's it for now. I am considering writing a part two told in the third person about how Lew's brother has come looking for him. Not sure yet though. thanks to everyone who read the story!!!!!

 

CLEVELAND ROCKS!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6474