My Little Canary by NRawkGTS
Summary:

The story of a man named Sirus who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and just a little too nice for his own good.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 55662 Read: 168967 Published: December 24 2016 Updated: March 10 2017
Story Notes:

Sure, copy paste disclaimer:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Also, not sure how frequently I'll be able to update, but I'm hoping to form some semblence of a schedule.

1. What Luck!? by NRawkGTS

2. Coming to Terms by NRawkGTS

3. Figuring out Your Place by NRawkGTS

4. A Lucky Find by NRawkGTS

5. At the Starting Line by NRawkGTS

6. Perspective by NRawkGTS

7. Challenge Accepted! by NRawkGTS

8. Small Wishes by NRawkGTS

9. Interesting Developments by NRawkGTS

10. Big Ass Problem by NRawkGTS

11. The Verdict by NRawkGTS

12. Quality Time with a Nymphomaniac by NRawkGTS

13. Close Encounters of the Eri Kind by NRawkGTS

14. Her and His(tory) by NRawkGTS

15. A Birthday to Remember by NRawkGTS

16. What Comes After by NRawkGTS

17. Sirus' Geas by NRawkGTS

18. What's Next? by NRawkGTS

What Luck!? by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

While this isn't my first story on this site, it is the first on this account as I am unable to log in to my old one.  For now this story has no real structure to it, I have a general idea of where I want it to go but other than that, not so much.

 

Sirus was on his way home after getting off from working the night shift at Walmart.  He liked his job as much as anyone could, the pay was good, his bosses were nice and best of all it was within walking distance from his apartment.  Shopping bags in hand, Sirus pulled up his collar to keep the cold out, he still had roughly 20 minutes to walk and didn't want to lose more heat than necessary.  It was still dark out, the sun still not deigning to rise and because it was Sunday morning there were virtually no cars on the road.  Smiling to himself he looked down at the contents of his reusable shopping bag, Christmas cards and gift cards for his friends and family, close to $500 worth.

"Can't go wrong with prepaid Visa."  He thought to himself as he walked down the access ramp to the highway that ran behind his store.  As he began walking through the underpass of the highway a new song played on his iPod, one of his not-so-guilty pleasures 'Incomplete' by The Backstreet Boys.  Generally when walking Sirus restricts himself to, at most, humming along with most songs but seeing not a soul in sight he smiled and began singing along with the song.

"...I tried to go on like I never knew you.  I'm awake but my world is half asleep.  I pray for this heart to be unbroken, but without you, all I'm going to be is inco-"  Cut short, Sirus stumbled and almost fell when something bumped into him.  He quickly grabbed the mass that collided with him seeing it was actually a person, a young woman to be precise.  "Oh... sorry miss.  I, uh, didn't see you there.  Are you alright?"  He asked, registering the person in his hands.  About average for a woman of probably 23 to 26 years of age, Sirus figured she was about 5'4" give or take.  He couldn't really tell her physique as she was wrapped in multiple layers of dirty, torn clothing, but behind a dirty grey scarf was an average looking face with big hazel eyes, a couple strands of dirty blonde hair escaping her wool hat.

"No, no, no, I should be the one apologizing."  The woman replied in a subdued voice.  She made no immediate effort to break Sirus' grip, but tensed up as if to ready herself to either be berated or physically abused.  She was also shivering, but whether that was due to fear or the cold Sirus couldn't tell.  "I slipped and almost fell, I swear it was an accident!"

Looking past her, Sirus could see a shopping cart from some grocery store was stuck, fallen halfway down into the ditch for the overpass runoff.  Inside were a couple bags of cans, some clothes and another, non-transparent bag that had something in it.

"That yours?"  Sirus asked, softening his voice as he released the girl and motioned to the cart.

Opening her eyes, the unnamed blonde nodded meekly.

"It's not like I'm in any hurry."  Sirus thought to himself.  He walked over to the cart and grabbed the handle and front of the cart.

As he was about to lift, the woman threw herself over the cart, clinging to it as if her life depended on it.  "No, please.  This is everything I own."  She pleaded.

"Don't worry, I'm just getting it out of the ditch for you."  Sirus said, trying to reassure the woman.

"Oh my, really?"  She asked in genuine surprise.  "I'm sorry, I've had people vandalize or steal my stuff before... Thank you."  There was relief in her voice as she spoke, but there was something else as well, something heavy and dreary like regret.

"You must not be from around here then."  Sirus commented, smiling for the blonde as he heaved the cart up to the sidewalk.  "Most people would probably just ignore you, but the ones that don't wouldn't harass you."

"I had heard that Canadians were generally a nicer people, more friendly."  She stated with a faint smile on her face, though she was avoiding eye contact and fidgeting with her ungloved hands.

"Oh?  And where are you from then, if you don't mind me asking."  He asked, reaching up  pausing his playlist and pulling his earbuds out.  "I'm Sirus by the way."  He added, extending his hand.

Gasping, the girl quickly wiped her hands on a relatively clean spot on her coat and shook Sirus' hand.  "Where are my manners?  I'm Eri, from New York."

"A New Yorker?  Sorry for stereo-typing but I wouldn't have peg you as one."  Sirus joked.

"I get that a lot actually..."  She admitted.  "Um, I really appreciate your help, truly, but you wouldn't happen to have some change you could spare do you?"  Eri asked, embarrassed and staring at the ground.

"I actually use a credit card for all my shopping."  Sirus said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"It's a good way to build credit..."  Eri replied, trying to break the uncomfortable silence.

Sighing, Sirus opened his coat, removed his gloves and reached into his pockets producing some quarters, loonies and toonies.  "However, a friend recently paid me back for spotting him for a movie."  He said, grabbing her hand and dropping the collection of coins in her tiny palm.  Sirus immediately noticed that Eri's hands were cold as ice.

"Thank you.  You're so kind, Sirus."  Eri said, smiling as she deposited the money in one of her pockets.

"It's close to Christmas, must be affecting me."  He said, avoiding eye contact as he offered her his slightly worn gloves, if anything else they were at least in better condition than Eri's clothes.  "Sorry about their condition and size but they'll be better than nothing."  He explained, motioning from her to take them.

"I-I-I couldn't..."  Eri said, again her tone seemed genuine but the tinge of regret was still there.

"Don't worry about it, I was going to get a new pair soon anyway."  He said, placing the gloves on her shoulder.  "It's getting colder still, get something warm in you and bundle up Eri."  He advised, turning to continue home.

"Thank you very much, Sirus, for everything."  Eri said, looking around quickly then down at her feet.  "I'm not sure if many people tell you this, but you have a beautiful singing voice."

Stopping in his tracks, Sirus blushed and turned back around.  "You heard that did yo-!?"  Before he could finish, Sirus felt something bump into his chest and he felt a cold but soft sensation touch his cheek.

Opening his eyes, Sirus saw Eri step back from him, her face smiling but also seemed sad.  "Sorry."

Reaching up to his cheek, Sirus was about to ask her 'Why?' when suddenly he felt his consciousness leave him and everything fade to black.

Standing over a pile of clothes in the middle of the sidewalk, tears began to roll down Eri's faces was she crouched down, crying.  "Why?  Why did you have to be so nice?"  She asked as she began to collect Sirus' belongings.

End Notes:

Sorry for all set up and no real pay off, but hopefully I can deliver on some stuff next chapter.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Coming to Terms by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

So I got another chapter done and now I'm not sure if I want this to be chapter 3 or chapter 2.  I might end up switching the two later, but for now I'll post it here.

 

*Update* I did end up switching them, it flows better.

 

"Oh, what do I do?  She said if I didn't shrink someone before the time limit she'd take away my power."  Eri thought in the shadow of an overpass early one Sunday morning.  "I need this power to live, and I have less than a half hour before she checks in on me...  I don't even have time to find someone this early and they'd have to be alone, I want to involve as few people as possible."

Pacing back and forth, Eri stressed over her predicament when she spotted someone approaching.  "Seriously?  It's one person and there's no traffic.  Can I really be this lucky?"  She thought hiding around the side of the structure before her possible prey noticed her.  "But I have to touch them for my power to work and if I try to run up to them they might keep their distance..." Pondering for a moment, the blonde had an idea and pulled a tiny shopping cart out of her pocket.  Placing it partially in the ditch for the overpass's runoff, she positioned herself to 'accidentally' stumble back onto the sidewalk at the perfect moment.

"Perfect, but should I even do this?  I might actually be able to live without this power if I try."  Eri thought, doubting herself.  But while she doubted herself she could hear the person's footsteps drawing closer and closer as well as a man's voice singing.

"...I tried to go on like I never knew you.  I'm awake but my world is half asleep.  I pray for this heart to be unbroken, but without you,all I'm going to be is..."  Sang the man, his voice was soft and warm.

His deep voice resonated in Eri, as she felt herself relax and lose herself in the song.  "What a beautiful voice."  She thought, her hands actually slipping causing her to genuinely stumble back into the passerby.

"...inco-"  He sang, interrupted as Eri fell into him.  He caught her quickly, holding her up.

"If I take him, maybe he could sing for me some more."  She thought, brushing her hand against him and trying to use her power on him when started talking.

He asked if she was alright, which caused her to rethink shrinking him.  She apologized for bumping into him.  He got her cart out of the ditch for her without her asking and made a bit of small talk, introducing himself as Sirus.

"I can't believe I was about to shrink such a nice person."  She thought, ashamed of herself.  She asked him if he had any change he could spare for her he initially claimed he didn't but then not only gave her some money but also his own gloves.  This only made her regret her earlier actions all the more and while she tried to refuse the gloves, he set them on her shoulders and and began to walk away telling her to take care of herself.

"He's right, if I work hard I'm sure I could get by without... my..."  Thinking about it again, her confidence crumbled instantly as fear and uncertainty overwhelmed her.  Face a winter, a Canadian winter on the streets without her power?  "I don't want to freeze on the streets!"  "Thank you very much, Sirus, for everything."  She said, looking around to make sure there were no witnesses.  "I'm not sure if many people tell you this, but you have a beautiful singing voice."

Sirus stopped and turned around blushing slightly.  Taking the opportunity Eri jumped into his chest, reaching up to kiss him on the cheek and activating her power and said, "Sorry."  He didn't even have time to say anything before he disappeared and his clothes fell to the sidewalk in a heap.

Realizing what she had just done, Eri couldn't help but cry.  In a moment of weakness she had done something terrible, never before had she used her power on another living creature, but then again keeping her power never relied on it before either.  "Why?  Why did you have to be so nice?"  She asked as she began to collect Sirus' belongings, finding his unconscious body amongst his clothes.

Getting a better look at the young man, Eri figured before she shrunk him he was somewhere around 6' even.  He had short, dark brown hair and when they were open she could tell his eyes were blue.  He wasn't exactly Hollywood handsome, but he was relatively good-looking and was moderately in shape.

"Now what do I do with him?"  Eri asked aloud.

"Keep him obviously, silly."  A chipper voice rang through her head.  "Honestly you should get like a city's worth, but having a special tiny is also a good idea."

"Eris!"  The blonde girl said.  "I did what you said, so I can keep my power, right?"

"Of course!"  The voice replied, laughing.  "Wait, you thought I was serious?  I was kidding."

"WHAT!?  You mean I shrunk this nice and kind guy for nothing?"  Eri exclaimed.  "I have to fix him right away, I should still be able to pass this off as him fainting of something."

"Hold on a second girly, why would you do that?"  Eris asked.  "You already shrunk him, just keep him."

"I can't do that, he's a real person with friends and family and a life of his own to live."  The blonde argued.  "Plus he's a really nice guy, I never would have shrunk him if you hadn't told me you'd take it away if I didn't shrink somebody."

"Oh really?  So this little guy's entire life is worth less to you than being able to manipulate the mass and size of objects?"  The voiced asked, her tone heavily leading the answer.

"What?  No... I mean, I didn't... say that..."  Eri tried to refuse the voice, but she realized that in that one moment, that was the decision she had made.  She shrunk Sirus without concern for the life he was living so she could keep her power.

"Fine, whatever.  Restore him if it's that important to you."  Eris said off handedly.

"Really?"  Eri asked, joy building in her heart.

"Sure, but I really will take your power if you restore him, or any other human you shrink."  She threatened.  "I gave you that power because I didn't want to see the 'me' of this dimension suffer such a boring life, but if you're going to waste it you might as well not have it."

"No, wait!"  Eri panicked, looking at Sirus sorrowfully.  The poor guy wasn't even awake as she decided his fate for him.  "I'll keep him, I promise."

"Good, well enjoy your new toy."  The voice said, starting to fade away.  "Oh, and FYI.  Tinies make for great sex toys.  Shove him in and you'll understand."

"I would never..."  Eri began to yell back, her face red as a beet at the mere thought.  "But then again, I would have never shrunk a person either..."  She thought, gazing at the unconscious man in her hand.  It was then that she noticed his skin was already looking a little blue.

"Oh no!  He's freezing, I need to  warm him up!"  Desperately, Eri cupped her hands behind Sirus and brought him up to her face as she started to breathe on him, letting her warmth flow over him.  "I'll have to put him somewhere, but where?  My pockets aren't safe and if I don't secure him somewhere he'll fall down or out of my clothes."  Pondering for a moment, the blush returned to her face as she looked down to her chest.  "I'm only doing this to save his life."  She told herself, undoing some buttons and pulling her sweater and shirts away to reveal her solid C-cup breasts nuzzled in quite an expensive looking bra considering the quality of the rest of her clothes.  Quickly she slid Sirus between her perky mammaries and sealed him in to keep the cold air out.

"I wonder how long he'll be asleep for?"  Eri thought, as she started to go through his pockets.  In his pants was some more loose change, a multi-tool, pocket knife, lighter, a couple different types of permanent markers, a smart phone and his wallet.  "Wouldn't this be stealing if I keep it?"  She asked herself looking at his wallet.  "But it's not like he can use it anymore..."  Once again the gravity of what she did weighed heavily on her.  "It wouldn't hurt to take a peek though... would it?"

Opening the wallet, she immediately saw Sirus' ID, his face smiling at her.  She could feel her tears welling up, but continued to look its contents.  Surprisingly, Sirus had a bit more than just his bank card and credit card.  Inside were a variety of licences for various things like boating and firearms, but curiously not one for driving, as well as some old looking gift cards to a couple clothing stores and family restaurants; even $50 to the liquor store.  Eri also found some receipts that had faded completely white in the back along with a couple business cards and $220 in twenties.  "Holy, I guess he had a bit more than he was letting on."  She thought, also eyeing a gift card for Walmart that indicated it had $100 on it.

Eri took what was of value from Sirus' wallet and put it in her small duffel bag in her cart.  She quickly checked his jacket and found a headband in one of the pockets and his iPod in his left breast pocket, still playing through his playlist.  She decided to look through his bag later and wrapped his belongings in his coat, placed it all in her cart and shrunk it down to pocket size.

"If not a thief, I most definitely did just kidnap someone."  Eri thought, patting her chest.  She could tell her body heat was warming him up.  "I wonder how he'll react when he realizes what's happened to him..."  She placed her hand on him and felt her heart tighten a bit.  "Even though he seemed nice, he'll probably yell and scream at me, call me a monster.  He might even cry and beg for me to let him go."  She began simulating various ways his awakening might go as she went about her day, begging for change and rummaging through the trash for recyclables.

Throughout the day, due to her constant moving, bending over and stretching, Eri felt Sirus slip through her cleavage and slide down her body to her waistline where she tucked one of her shirts into her pants.  To ensure he didn't slip out again, she put Sirus in the right cup of her bra and hoped that he didn't wake up any time soon.  Before she knew it, the light started to fade and she found she had wandered back to the overpass where she met Sirus.  Feeling groggy, Eri decided to sleep there, climbing to the top of the slope.  Shifting Sirus back to her cleavage, the homeless blonde curled into a ball to go to sleep.

"Good night Sirus."

End Notes:

Again, this could become chapter 2 at some point... probably should have planned this story a bit lol

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Figuring out Your Place by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

So yeah, I got another one done!  Sadly I couldn't fit in too much size play but it's coming.  I swear!

 

*UPDATE*  For anyone who just jumped to this chapter when chapter 3 got posted, I switched chaper 2 and 3 because it makes the story flow better.  Sorry for the inconvience.

 

By the time his body began to stir, Sirus immediately felt two strange things.  First was that his face was freezing cold.  "Damn it all, heater must be acting up again... I hate waking up cold."  He thought, trying to wiggle deeper into his bed when he registered the second oddity, he was stuck.  The mass pressing down on him was very much different from his bedding, but was still warm and soft nevertheless.  Aside from the heft of the mass laid on top of him, Sirus noticed that he as being rocked back and forth at a slow, measured pace and he started to hear a rhythmic sound, like a drum being beat on the other side of a wall.

Slowly, he was able to open his eyes and as they adjusted to his surrounding he was surprised to see he was not in his bed.  Instead, welcoming him and dominating his entire field of vision, was a large, squishy globe of a flesh-like material resting on him.

"The hell!?"  Sirus thought, adrenaline quickly pumping into his blood and casting out any drowsiness that lingered.

To one side he saw that the foreign object was connected to a wall of the same material, which itself produced another like object that stretched out beneath him.  To the other side was a thick curtain of green cloth.

"Where the hell am I?"  Sirus thought, wiggling to free himself.  Eventually he managed to squirm free, but was now naked in the cold air.  Looking away from the strange 'bed' he was just in, Sirus saw an opening where the light, and cold air, was coming from.

"Those sorta look like..."  He thought, looking back as he walked toward the exit.  "Nah, that's impossible, but where am I exactly?"

Sirus got his answer as he climbed out into the open.  He most certainly wasn't anywhere he recognized as he landed on a great expanse of some sort of concrete structure.  The concrete was cold and bit at his bare feet, but Sirus forced himself to take a few more steps.  When he turned around, however, he saw the last thing he expected, Eri.  It most definitely was the blonde woman he had met earlier except she was now HUGE!  Not huge like she put on a lot of weight but huge as in she was a giant.  Sirus realized that he had just crawled out of her shirt, that's how small he was compared to her, that the massive flesh-like objects he was between were her breast!

"HOLY SHIT!  How did she get so big?!"  Sirus thought, looking around.  "Wait... no, she didn't get huge, if she could grow to such a ridiculous size people would have noticed by now.  Which can only mean..."  Just as his thoughts were getting in order, Sirus heard a loud rumble pass overhead.  His eyes followed the direction the sound passed, looking out down a long slope overlooking a road.  "An overpass?"  His head felt like it was spinning as the reality of the situation dawned on him, forcing him to kneel down.  "I'm the one that shrunk!"

A frigid wind blew over Sirus, sapping most of his remaining heat as he was trying to come to terms with this realization.  "I can't stay out here, I need protection from the cold..."  He thought, looking back at Eri.  "Well maybe she didn't do this to me and instead is trying to help me."  It was a possibility, though the fact that he had been shrunken at all opened all sorts of possibilities that would have otherwise been impossible.  Sirus quickly ran back to the slumbering blonde and climbed back into her shirt to think.


She must have been able to feel his cold body as he entered her collar, as she rolled onto her back which gave Sirus a chance to wedge himself into her cleavage.  He spent the next few hours thinking and theorizing about how he may have shrunk, but the only scenario that made sense was it was Eri herself who shrunk him.

"At this point it doesn't matter how she shrunk me but why."  He reasoned, recalling his short interaction with the girl.  "She seemed like a nice enough girl and while it could have been an act to get me to lower my guard, if she does have to ability to shrink people then there would be no need for the act...  She must have already done whatever she needed to do when we first bumped into each other, but after I helped her she began to regret her actions.  Well I'd freeze before I could get anywhere remotely safe, so I guess I'll have to wait and see was Eri has planned for me."

After a few more minutes, Sirus could feel Eri stir and shiver as she woke up.  Sitting up she stretched a bit, which caused her tiny captive to slid down her cleavage even more.  She seemed to realize what just happened and quickly pulled Sirus out of her shirt.  Tears were already in her eyes by the time she brought him to her face.

"I-I-I'm so, so sorry."  She bawled.  "I had to, or else...  and you were passing by, but then you were so nice and, and..."  Eri regain sobbing incoherently, spouting apologizes for what she had done.

Sirus waited as patiently as he could for Eri to calm down.  Did he want to yell at and berate the girl?  Kinda, but seeing how she could literally squish him like a bug he didn't want to upset her.  Once Eri was merely sobbing did Sirus feel like it was time for some answers.

"So you were the one that did this to me?"  He asked.

Eri, wiping some tears from her face, merely nodded.

"So what do you plan to do with me?  I can't think for a second you'd let me go now that I know your secret, so either you're going to keep me forever or kill me, right?"  He had thought at length about this and while he had steeled himself to ask, fear and anxiety cracked his voice a bit and tears began to well up in his eyes.

Eri's eyes widened in shock.  "I..."  She apparently hadn't thought that far ahead, and Sirus could see her eyes racing.  "You're not going to ask or demand I fix you?"  She finally asked.

"I'm in no position to demand anything of you."  Sirus explained and though he tried to hide it, Eri could see that he was terrified.  "While I believe you could fix me if you chose, you don't know me.  If I told anybody about this they'd likely think I was crazy, but you have no reason to trust that I wouldn't try to get back at you."

"I could have you promise not to."  Eri reasoned.

"A promise under duress is meaningless."  He replied.

"I don't understand, shouldn't you be saying just about anything to get me to turn you back?"  Eri asked confused.  "So far all you've done is say things to convince me otherwise."

"Honestly I do want my old life back..."

"So then why?"

"Because the moment you shrunk me, I essentially died."  He stated and while he stood strong, tears began rolling down his face.

"I didn't kill you, you're right here.  Standing in my hand."  Eris argued, mortified.  "I could restore you to full size, give you back your belongings and send you on your way."

"Will you?"  Sirus asked, more of a rhetorical question than a plea.

Eri knew instantly the answer and in that realization she turned away from Sirus, biting her lower lip to cease its quivering.  She turned back to look at the tiny man in her hand and she knew he was right.  Whatever life he had before, whoever he was, he wasn't anymore and she was the one that did it.  "No..."  She whispered, resolving to stand by her decision.  She face softened and she looked at Sirus with glazed over eyes.  "I am so sorry.  Why did it have to be you that I met yesterday?  If you were a jerk I might have been okay with this."

"So what are you going to do with me?"  Sirus asked.

Just then a low growl escaped from Eri's stomach, protesting the lack of food.  Rubbing her belly with her free hand, she looked at Sirus and smiled.  "Well I could use a little snack."

"Heh, good one."  He smiled nervously, taking a step back.  "You are joking... right?"

"I'm sorry, that was in poor taste."  Eri said, plucking Sirus up between her fingers.  "I meant I, or we, should go get something to eat."  She added before pulling her shirt down and placing Sirus in between her breasts once again.  "You'll be warmer, and safer, in there than in my pockets.  Just try to not squirm too much."  She instructed, buttoning up her coat.  Sliding down the decline to ground level, Eri headed for the nearest place to get something cheap to eat.

The blonde woman was right, as she walked Eri's breasts held Sirus in place and kept him warm.  There were a couple of times when he started to slip and fall, but he was able to grab onto her bra to catch himself.

Eri found and entered a nearby Tim Horton's and ordered a cup of coffee, double-double, a bacon breakfast sandwich and some chicken noodle soup.  She found a table away from windows in a back corner of the dining area and sat down after removing her long coat and sweater.  After making sure nobody was watching, she looked down her shirt to find Sirus, but couldn't see him.  She reached under her shirt and pulled her underwire away from her chest and felt Sirus' tiny body roll down her stomach.

"Sorry."  She whispered, bringing him up onto the table and hid him behind her soup bowl.  "I got some soup and a breakfast sandwich, I hope you don't have any allergies."

"None that I know of."  Sirus said, pressing himself up against the soup bowl both because it was warm and to hide from someone who passed to go to the bathroom.  "You're showing me quite a bit of trust."  He commented, ripping off some bits of the breakfast sandwich for himself.

"What do you mean?"  She whispered back, realizing she might appear crazy to onlookers for talking to herself.

"You placed me on the table of a public restaurant, I could try any number of things to escape or signal for help."  He explained, sitting back down in the shadow of the soup bowl.

"But you wouldn't do that, would you?"  Eri asked also now eating.

"I'm the exception, not the rule."  Sirus replied, sighing.  "While I have no precedence to go off of, but I doubt most people would act like I am in this situation."

"Well I wouldn't know."  Eris said, drinking some coffee.  "You're the first person I've ever shrunk."  While she said it as if stating a simple fact, there was a touch of embarrassment in her tone and she blushed a little.  "Actually, now that you mention it you are taking this incredibly well.  Like you said, I've removed you from the world and you have no idea what I might do to you, aren't you scared?"

"Of course I am, a woman I barely even know has done something impossible and now literally holds my life in her hand."  Sirus replied.  "I'm have no idea how or why you shrunk me, which terrifies me, but what am I supposed to do?  Hell, if you wanted you could toy with me and there is nothing I can do to stop it."

"He's right... I'm a freak and a monster."  She thought.  "A complete stranger has complete control over him, there's no way he wouldn't be scared..."

"However, that fear is not enough to keep me from trusting you to a certain degree."  Sirus continued, finishing off his meal, catching Eri off guard.

"What?  How could you possibly trust me at all?  I've stolen your life away.  I shrank you and while I have the ability to I've refused to unshrink you.  How?  How could you place ever a grain of sand's worth of trust in a freak like me?"  Eri asked, unable to understand the young man that sat with an apparent calm on the table and seemed to just accept the unreasonable circumstances thrust upon him.  "Don't you get it?  You'll likely never see your friends or family again.  You'll never find a nice woman to settle down with, start a family or anything like that.  For all intents and purposes I own you, forced you to be my, my..."

"Pet?"  Sirus asked, finishing her thought for her.

"Yes..."  Eri said solemnly.  Her mind was racing, trying to sort out the situation and come up with an answer.  She needed to tell Sirus what she planned to do with him, that she didn't randomly ruin his life for no reason.  Taking a deep breath, she looked down at the kind man who didn't deserve what she did to him and offered a smile full of regret.  "I truly am sorry, Sirus.  Because of my selfishness I have ruined your life.  I promise to take care of you, not that my standard of living is the best right now.  From now on though, you are my pet."

Sirus sat on the table for a moment, letting Eri's words sink in.  Nodding to himself as if making a major decision, he stood up and looked up into her hazel eyes.  "No."

Stunned, Eri didn't know what to say.  She was many times larger that Sirus now and he made it clear that he was powerless to stop her from doing anything to him, yet he's refusing her?

"What do you mean, 'no'?"  She asked, trying to make herself seem imposing.  "You can't talk back to your... your..."  Already her facade was crumbling.  She wanted to make him accept that she was in charge, that she controlled him, but she wasn't able to allow herself to force him into submission.

"Owner?  Master?  Mistress?  Goddess?"  Sirus asked with a slightly defiant tone.

"Well... I mean... you don't have to go that far..."  Eri stuttered, embarrassed at the prospect of being called a goddess.

"See, it's not in you to own someone."  Sirus explained with a smile.  "You're going to keep me, there is nothing I can do about that.  However, since I'm in this life now I'm going to support you, help get you off the streets and into a nice place."

"How can you just accept this so easily?"  Eri asked, not sure what else to do.

"Honestly?"  Sirus asked.  "No judging?"

"Promise."  She said, crossing her heart.

"What the hell, right?  I got nothing else to lose..."  He thought, sighing and shaking his head.  "Okay, well the truth is this kind of thing is kind of... a fetish of mine."  He admitted and though he turned to hide his face, Eri could see his ears turn bright red.

Not sure what to say, Eri asked the first thing that came to her mind.  "So... you like being tiny?"

"It's complicated..."  Sirus replied, still not able to face her.  "It's more like I view a relationship between a giantess and a tiny as the ultimate form of trust.  So while I guess I'm kinda happy to know it's possible, there is still a lack of trust that keeps me from actually enjoying this, or something like that."

"How am I supposed to respond to something like that!?"  Eri thought, looking at the tiny man on the table.  Reaching into the pocket of her coat, she pulled out her shopping cart and carefully brought a small  bundle of clothes out of it.  She willed the clothes to grow, stopping when she thought they were big enough to fit Sirus before handing them to him.  "I went through your pockets already, since... you know."  She explained.  "I figure you should get dressed though..."

"Thanks."  Sirus replied, taking his clothes and getting dressed.  "Depending on how you use the cash I had on me, you should be able to get your life back on track."

"I know this is my fault, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am using the money of the guy I shrank."  Eri said, starting on her soup.

"Well it's not like you can use my bank card or credit card, now that I'm missing using them will draw unnecessary attention to where you go."  He explained.  "Aside from the gift cards I was going to give my friends and family for Christmas, my wallet should have a couple hundred in cash and other gift cards."

Blushing, Eri nodded in confirmation.  "I know... that's how I paid for this."  She admitted.

"Consider it my investment in you."  Sirus said, fully dressed and turning around.  "Now hurry up and eat, we have a long day ahead."

Eri couldn't help but feel a tinge of happiness inside of her.  As bad as it made her feel that she ruined Sirus' life, he seemed genuine about helping her.  "I promise to make your life as pleasant as possible Sirus, it's the least I can do for you."  She thought.

"Oh yeah, you still haven't told me why you chose to shrink me."  Sirus mentioned, sitting patiently for her to finish.

"Well the biggest factor was that I had to, I thought was about to lose my power and I rely on it to live."  She admitted, thinking back.  Giggling, she added, "But also I thought it would be nice to listen to you sing again."

"Sounds like there is a lot about you power that I don't know about."  Sirus said.

Finishing her soup, Eri stood up and put on her sweater and coat before placing Sirus on her shoulder inside the collar of her coat.  "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to learn."  She said, collecting her trash and throwing it out before leaving with her coffee in hand.

End Notes:

Again, thank you for reading.  Favorite or leave a review if you want.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

A Lucky Find by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Now that the holidays have passed I hope my wirting will be more stable.  I hope to keep to at least one chapter a week, but hopefully I can do two.

 

Sirus was secure next to Eri's neck in her coat as they left the Tim Horton's.  Since she had given him his clothes back, albeit at a reduced size, he checked his pockets to see what he had left.  When he got to his back left pocket he felt a familiar, rectangular object.

"No way, she wouldn't have..."  He thought in disbelief, pulling out his smartphone.  Covering his face with his palm Sirus let out a heavy sigh.  "Either she's testing me or she is just that naive."

"Okay my new life counselor, what do you want to do first?"  The blonde woman asked smiling.

"First you need to get rid of this."  Sirus replied, holding out his phone.  "Once people realize I'm missing they can try to track me with in.  Restore it and then get rid of it."

"Oh, I never thought about that."  Eri replied, innocently surprised.  She took the device from her tiny, somewhat willing captive and returned it to its original size then tossed it into a nearby trashcan.  "Done, what next coach?"

"Well we need to get you a place to stay, but in order to get that you need a job for income... which means you need a bank account for your pay."  The tiny man thought aloud.  "Any chance you're already a Canadian citizen?"

"Actually, yes."  She replied, again smiling.

"Really!?"

"Yeah, Mom purposely stay with one of her friends in Ontario for the last three months of her term with me."  Eri explained.  "She said having dual citizenship is more favorable than not."

"Forward thinking mother, very smart."  Sirus complimented.  "Do you have a bank account that you can-"

"We."  The blonde girl corrected.  "We are living together now, Sirus, so we'll need a bank account.  And no, my previous bank wasn't international."

"I recommend RBC, it's the one I used."  He stated.  "And there's an office just down the road."  "She's pretty insistent to include my opinion at least, that's a good sign."  He thought, thanking his lucky stars.

"But won't I need to provide an address?"  She asked.

"We can open a PO Box at a post office."  He replied.  "But first you should get cleaned up, you don't want them to know you're 'between homes'."

"Oh, then we should go to your place."  Eri suggested.  "We can pick up some of your things while there too."

Once more Sirus was dumbfounded.  "You know, I really don't know who is the luckier one here."  He said in shock.

"What do you mean?"  The blonde woman asked, slightly confused.

"Well I'm pretty lucky because you're a sweet girl who is actually concerned for my happiness," Sirus started, causing Eri to blush.  "But you are equally lucky because I'm actively trying to keep people from being able to find me.  If someone saw you enter my apartment or you left behind basically anything and somebody finds it there is no excuse for it.  Not to mention my roommate, though he should be at work right now."

"Aww, are you that worried for me?"  Eri asked.  "Don't worry so much, no one will see me and I want to see where you used to live now."

"I don't think that's a good idea."  Sirus adamantly refused.  "I'd rather not chance leaving evidence anywhere anybody could find."

"Okay, I know you don't like me so much that'd you'd run away with me and never look back.  What's going on Sirus?  Why are you actively trying to not be found?"  She asked.

Sighing, Sirus shrugged his shoulders as if admitting defeat.  "Ok, I'm worried.  Not if but when my family comes looking for me, I don't want them to get anywhere even remotely close to you because if they do, you'd be forced to shrink them too.  I can handle you shrinking me, but if you were to shrink one of my family member I don't think I would be able to forgive you, though I would understand why."

Eri didn't know what to do, conflicted about how she felt about what Sirus just said.  "I guess I can't blame him, he's looking out for his family."  She thought, which she considered admirable.  He was placing the well being of his family above his own.  "But now that I brought it up I really want to see where he lived."  "So there's nothing at your old apartment that you want to grab, nothing that people would overlook if it went missing?"  She asked, hoping he'd take the bait.

"Not really no."  The tiny man replied, though he did seem to be thinking.  "My spare 3Ds is back there, but it's just a spare... though now that I think about it I left Pokémon Y in there because I was breeding for a shiny.  Shit."

"Well then let's go get it."  Eri decided merrily.  "I wouldn't want you to be bored all the time."

Sirus knew it was likely a bad idea but he also had literally thousands of hours on that one game alone, which isn't something someone can just throw away.  "Okay, fine.  Just be careful."  He sighed in defeat.

"Yay!  Okay, where is it?"  She asked, excited to see him old place.

 



It didn't take long to reach Sirus' apartment building, nor was it any great challenge to get in.  Though hesitant, Sirus did hand his keys over to his keeper.  There wasn't anyone around that early in the morning so when Eri got to the right unit she was able to enter unnoticed.

Sirus quickly checked the shoe rack and was thankful that this roommate's shoes were missing.

Eri could immediately tell Sirus was living comfortably in middle class as he guided her around and pointed out what was his.  He had some luxurious things, a couple computers and TVs, one of each current and last generation gaming consoles and plenty of games but he also explained that some were christmas gifts and what not.  She was able to peek into his roommates room, which was the bigger of the two, but since Sirus had part of the living room it balanced out.  Sirus' room was pretty empty, but he did have a king sized bed.  Removing her heavier outerwear, Eri flopped down on the bed and relaxed.  His bed felt so nice and warm, she noticed a different scent fill the air and assumed it to be Sirus' natural musk.

"Weren't we just going to grab some small things and go?"  Sirus asked, walking up to her face and crossing his arms.

"And a warm, private shower."  Eri added.  "I need to look my best."

"I can't stop you, but I still think it's risky."  Sirus advised.

"I haven't showered in days and the last one was cold and in a public shower."  Eri said, getting up from the bed.  "I'll be quick."  She added, pulling out her shopping cart and unshrinking a bag from it.  Grabbing some soap, shampoo, and conditioner as well as a towel she headed for the bathroom.  "No peeking now."  She teased, closing the door.

Bored, Sirus sat on his bed and waited for Eri to return.  As the minutes passed, he decided to lay down and before long he had curled up in the wrinkles of the fitted sheet sleeping.  Eri spent an hour in the shower, mostly enjoying the warm water wash over her.  After she finished, she dried herself and toiletries off.  Realizing she didn't bring a change of clothes with her, she wrapped her towel around her and poked her head back into Sirus' room.

"So, I forgot to bring a change of clothes with me."  She explained meekly.  "Please close your eyes for a bit."  She added, waiting to hear any form of reply.  When only silence answered her, Eri started to feel nervous.  "Sirus?  Where are you?"  She asked, entering the room and looking around.  "He had me throw out his phone and was adamant about not coming here so I doubt he'd run off now of all times."  She reasoned, tiptoeing into the room and enlarging a different bag from her shopping cart.  Inside was a variety of pretty, more casual and fashionable clothes in comparison to what she had been wearing on the streets.  "He's pretty perceptive so maybe he noticed I forgot clothes and is hiding to watch me get changed."  She thought, eyes darting around the room to see if anything was moving.  Grabbing a pretty pair of lace panties and matching bra she moved to sit on the bed.  "Sirus if you are trying to catch a glimpse of me without my consent there will be consequences."  She warned, as she sat down.

Her latest warning stirred Sirus from his light slumber, but as he slowly opened his eye his field of view was filled by two massive and shapely moons of flesh descending down on him.

"Well, shit."  Was all he could think before getting buried under Eri's rear.  Luckily for Sirus when Eri sat down he was caught in between her cheeks.  He felt her clench her glutes in response to his presence and when he opened his eyes he saw Eri's brown eye puckering in front of him.  "Do I wink back or what?"  He thought sarcastically, trying to add some levity to his predicament.

Eri was carried by her momentum as she sat on the bed and rolled on her back.  "Oh no!  Was that Sirus?"  She thought, reaching down and pulling the foreign object from her cheeks.  "I'm so sorry Sirus, it was an accident.  I swear."  She tried to explain, setting him down facing away from her, though she was still trying to cover her naughty parts.

"Accidents happen."  He said quickly, sitting down and covering his eyes.  "It's not everyday I get to see something like that though."

"Forget what you saw!"  She cried out in embarrassment.  "Forget it right now."

"I don't think the human mind works like that."  Sirus tried to reason.

"Forget it or, so I don't die from embarrassment, I'll have to get use to you being so close to me."  She elaborated her previous demand.

"She wouldn't... would she?"  He thought, it's not like just saying he did made it true but he didn't want to incur she emotional wrath.  "Why would I want to forget something so amazing!?"  He asked, saying the first thing that came to mind.  "WHY WOULD I SAY THAT!?"

"Amazing?  Amazing?!"  Eri asked confused.  "You saw my... my... my bumhole..."  She said, her voice trailing off at the end as she buried her face in her hands.  "How it something like that amazing?  It's dirty and wrong and..."  After a moment's pause she gasped.  "You don't have a thing for that kind of stuff, do you?"

"How about you get dressed before you ask about my sexual preferences."  Sirus stated, not wanting to have this conversation anymore, she seemed to have forgotten her earlier threat and that was good enough.

Eri did seem to drop the topic and the two silently agreed to not bring it up again.  After getting dressed Eri shrunk her luggage again and put it back in her cart.  Grabbing a few objects from his room and shrinking them down they were about to leave when Sirus eyed a package of sewing needles in his closet.

"Grab those too please."  He requested, pointing to the needles.

"You know how to sew?"  Eri asked, grabbing the package.

"Just a little, but I was actually thinking of using those for self defense."  Sirus explained.

"I told you I wouldn't hurt you Sirus."  Eri said, slightly hurt by his words.  "You don't need something to protect you, I will."

Sighing, Sirus shook his head and then looked at Eri.  "It's not like that.  Unless you plan to keep me on you 24/7, there could be moments when I am in danger.  Bugs and rodents could just kill me, especially if I am unarmed."

"Oh, that makes sense."  She admitted.  "I guess I'm not really thinking long term... Sorry."  She put the needles into her pocket.

"I have a sleeping bag in the storage closet here if you want it."  Sirus said pointing the the door just outside of his room.  "I've had it since I was younger, it one of those mummy sleeping bags and is good to -40 (Celcius)."

"That would be perfect!"  Eri exclaimed, wasting no time opening the door and navigating to the back of the closet where Sirus said the sleeping bag was.  "Now we won't be as cold at night."  She said smiling as she headed for the front door.

"Oh wait."  Sirus said, stopping her at the door once more.

"What else?"  She asked.

Pointing to a lower cupboard in the kitchen, Sirus smiled.  "I don't think anyone would notice if we took one or two.  Hell, my roommate isn't going to use them."

Crouching down, Eri opened the cupboard to see two shelves filled with a variety of alcohols, not a single one open.

"I don't think I can support a drinking habit."  Eri said looking at the selection.  "It's like I'm at a liquor store!"

"I pick up a bottle once a month, in case I go out or something but never do."  He explained.  "I refuse to drink alone.  Grab some if you want."

"But won't somebody notice some missing?"  Eri asked.

"Unlikely, my roommate doesn't drink or even look in here and I don't exactly tell him when I add to it."  Sirus replied.  "Hell, just leave four or five and nobody will even know."

There were close to two dozen different bottles, all quarts.  "If you say so."  Eri said, taking majority of the selection.

After quickly packing everything away, Eri left Sirus apartment.  Taking one last look at his old home, Sirus resolved himself to his new life, his life with the homeless girl who could shrink and grow anything at will.

 

End Notes:

Here's oping I can keep this pace up til the end.  Please leave a review if you want.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

At the Starting Line by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

YAY!  Another chapter.  I really like that pace I'm going at for these.

So a little warning, this chapter includes some slurred speech, of which I am grossly inexperienced with so I hope it doesn't feel too forced.  Other than that I'm already working on the next chapter so it should be out soon...ish.

 

"Are you ready?"  Sirus asked Eri, sitting on her shoulder as she stood in a hall before a wooden door with the number '314' stickered to it.

Her breathing slightly erratic, the blonde woman took a couple deep breaths to calm herself.  "It doesn't feel real."  She said, looking to Sirus with a nervous smile.  "I mean, it's only been three months and already..."  She looked down at the keychain her was holding, two fresh and shiny keys attached to it.

"You worked hard and made a lot of compromises."  Sirus said, patting her on the neck.  "You earned this."

Her hands trembling slightly, Eri slid one of the keys into the deadbolt of the door.  There was a satisfying sound of metal sliding against metal followed by a 'click' and as she turned the knob, the door open.

"Welcome home, Eri."  Sirus congratulated.



Eri's life was rather hectic after shrinking Sirus.  He immediately started getting her life back on track, making her go open a PO Box, open a chequing account and get a really cheap cell phone plan.  He even made her make a new email address for when he made her write up a resume, apparently 'lilk1tt3npurpurmeow@gmail.com' wasn't good enough.

She was still homeless while working a couple under-the-table jobs, but eventually got hired part time as a waitress at pub down town.  Eventually she got promoted to full time and after saving for a few months she was able to afford to get a cheap bachelor, or in her case bachelorette, apartment.



As she crossed the threshold of her new apartment, Eri almost felt overwhelmed.  Sure she was here not even a few hours ago to see the place, but she had to go sign the papers and get the keys from the office.  This time the unit was hers.

Immediately to the left were the coat and linen closets, and to the right the bathroom.  Directly ahead at the end of the hall the room opened to the kitchen and living space.  There was a counter, sink and stove on the right wall with a thin partition splitting the room a bit.  There were two windows in the far wall, one on either side of the partition.  There was no furniture to decorate the space, that could always come later.  It was a little small and not exactly the cleanest, but there were insulated wall, heat and had hot water.

Walking through her new home, Eri's eyes began to water and she was unable to hold back the tsunami of emotions she felt, falling to her knees and hugging herself as she wept.  Joy, relief, pride, safety, security, she had been without them for so long and had started to believe she would never feel at home again.

Thrown from his perch when she collapsed to the floor, Sirus rolled and landed safely on the floor and approached the blonde woman.

"Hey, hey, hey.  Whatcha crying for?"  He teased, setting a hand on her knee to try and comfort her.  "You're home now, everything is fine."

Her attention now focused on the four inch tall man, Eri quickly picked Sirus and began hugging him affectionately.  She wasn't able to articulate just how grateful she was, so she continued to hug and cry for a half hour before she started to calm down.

"Feeling better now?"  Sirus asked as Eri placed him on her lap.

"Yes, I just can't believe it."  Eri said, looking around the apartment, her appartment, their apartment.  "If I didn't have Sirus, I never would have made it this far."  She thought.  "Thank you so much Sirus, I couldn't have done it without you."

"You did all the hard work,  I was just bossy and mean."  He replied, taking the sewing needle he had on his waist off.  "I pushed you hard, not that I have any actual ability to make you listen, but you still listened to me, respected me.  You don't have to thank me, Eri, I'm the one that should be thanking you.  Despite everything, you still treat me like I matter.  Thank you."

"You're only small because of me."  The blonde thought, feeling guilty yet again for shrinking Sirus in the first place, especially since she was told it was for nothing.  "It's a far cry from his old place, but this is just the start.  To return his kindness, I'll make sure Sirus lives comfortably."  "Of course you matter Sirus.  You're the most important person in my life.  I know you were strict because I needed it and because you care."  She said, lifting him up for one more hug.  "Since there shouldn't be any prying eyes here and we are celebrating..."  She added, trailing off at the end as she held Sirus out a bit.  Suddenly, the tiny man grew a bit, up to roughly 6 inches.

"Oh, been a while since you grew me this tall."  Sirus commented as she set him down.  Depending on the situation, Eri has been altering Sirus' size over the past few months.  Sometimes it's to better hide him, others, like now, to better relax.

Pulling her shopping cart out of her coat pocket, Eri smiled to Sirus as she reverted it to full size.  "Like I said, we're celebrating."  She informed, restoring many things to their full size and setting them out on the floor, including the various bottles of alcohol she got from his old apartment.

"You work at a pub and yet you want to drink?"  Sirus asked.

"Everybody drinks, even bartenders and bar waitresses."  She countered, holding up a couple bottles.

"True, but I've never seen you so much as take a sip before."  He pointed out.

"Yeah, but I know you don't like to drink alone."  She admitted, sitting down next to the brown haired man.  "We didn't have a safe environment to sleep in so I didn't want to be impaired mentally in case you needed me."  She explained, opening a bottle of strawberry Sour Puss and filling the cap for Sirus.  "You are my guiding light Sirus, but I still need to protect you."

"I appreciate it, really."  He said honestly, using both hands to take the cap of booze from Eri.  "Well then, to your new home."  He offered, raising his 'cup'.

"To our new life."  She corrected him, lightly tapping the mouth of the bottle off the rim of his cap.  The two spent the next little bit relaxing and talking, drinking steadily as they reminiscenced.  After the second bottle was over three quarters empty, with Sirus only having four or five caps, Eri's face had become very flush.  "Siiiiiriiiiisssss~"  She slurred in a singsong tone, looking to her shrunken roommate.  "Sincse were celbratin, hows 'bout a song?  Itz ben soooooooooooooo looooooooong."  She requested, giggling as she poked at him lightly.

Sirus, holding his alcohol much better but still in a delightful state of inebriation, pushed her finger aside and flashed her a smile.  Eri had often requested that he sing to help pass the time and would shower him with compliment when he did, making him very comfortable singing around her.

"Just one or two..."  He agreed, setting down his 'cup'.

Bouncing in spot, Eri clapped wildly before reaching into her pocket and producing his iPod and handing it to him.  "Picka gud un, Imma get comfy."  She said, standing up and sliding her tight jeans off.  She was still wearing a pink hoodie that hung down to the higher end of her thighs, but Sirus still caught an eyeful of her lacy purple thong.
 Seeing her rather pricey underwear always reminded him of the first time he mentioned the quality of her undergarment to her a couple months back.



Eri had just finished going around to various stores and businesses handing out resumes and was in a toilet stall at a public park changing out of her good clothes.  Sirus was sitting on the toilet tank not watching, not that they weren't use to seeing each other at this point, it was just polite.

"Eri, mind if I ask a question?"  He asked as she changed.

"Depends on the question."  She teased innocently.

"Well your underwear doesn't seem all too old to me and I know La Senza and Victoria's Secret charge an arm and a leg for their products, so I was wondering why you would buy from there instead of somewhere cheaper?"  He questioned.

Eri knew why Sirus was asking, knew the underlying question that he felt was too rude to ask.  'Why waste so much on something so frivolous when you're worrying about food and shelter?'  He had been helping her budget her money, which incidentally most of which came from him, and since he was dependant of her savings too it was fair for him to ask.

"Well... actually."  Eri began, slightly embarrassed by the truth.  "Why I go to the more expensive places?  Became wearing silk and lace underwear with risque designs makes me feel... pretty.  I know I'm not the most beautiful woman, but I want to feel like a fashion model or movie star too, you know?"

"I can understand that want, not that you need to think like that but still."  Sirus replied.  "But how could you afford so many?  Those frilly things cost a small fortune!"

Even more embarrassed, Eri finished getting dressed and leaned in close to whisper in Sirius' ear.  "I don't...  I figure those kind of places can afford to 'lose' one or two items every now and then, so sometimes I go in and shrink something I really like."  She admitted in a tone equal mix of naughty pride and shame.

Sirus turned to see a small, sly smile cross her face, his own mouth agape with shock.  "That's brilliant!"  He said, no hint of reprimand or shaming in his tone as he smiled with her.  "But if you can do that, why be homeless at all?  You could go into stores and take a bunch of stuff and just sell it.  You'd have enough for an apartment in no time."

"That and this are two separate matters.  I might shrink some panties here and there, but I don't want to be a career thief... I have my morals, as complicated and sometimes contradictory as they may be, and I'll hold to them."  She said proudly, puffing out her chest.  "Though I guess even then I can be persuaded into breaking even those..."  She chastised herself, looking at Sirus and feeling the guilt wash over her.

"That's good to hear."  Sirus replied with a big smile.  "You're a good person Eri, I'm proud."

"How can you say that?!  I'm not good!  I steal underwear, I shrank you and kidnapped you on top of that!"  It still amazed the blonde woman how quickly Sirus adjusted to his change, it was almost instant.  "How would things have turned out if it wasn't Sirus that I shrank?"  She asked herself, picking up Sirus and bundling him up in her collar.  "Let's go find a place for the night."  She suggested, opening the stall door and heading out.



Eri laid down on her stomach, facing Sirus as he snapped back to the present.  Her sweater just barely covered her round tush as she rested her head on her hands, arms up on her elbows.  She smiled warmly at him, the blush in her cheeked accentuating her hazel orbs.  Sure, Eri was no model, but that didn't mean she wasn't pretty.  Her dirty blonde hair hung down to her shoulders, slightly wavy and, was as soft and smoothe as silk and glowed in the light.  Her eyes were absolutely mesmerizing, light shades of brown and green danced about her iris, vibrantly gleaming almost like polished gold around her pupils.  Her lips weren't as full-bodied as most, but Sirus knew from experience that they were softer than marshmallow fluff.  Her intoxicated stated exuded an aura unlike that of the warm, caring, quiet girl he had come to know.  She now had the confidence to control her domain with the practiced prowess of a master.

With her arms propping her head up, the collar of her sweater hung low and gave an ample view of her perky breasts being squashed against the flood.  Before he had estimated Eri's breasts to be C-cups, but that was when she was slightly underweight and malnourished.  Now that she had gotten back to a health weight and was eating properly her bras had become a slightly tight fit, probably passable for Ds, but then again he knew next to nothing about bra sizes in general.  All that mattered was her assets got fuller, rounder and perkier, something he appreciated on cold nights when she would stuff him between them to make sure he was warm.

The contours of her narrow waist and hips were visible where her sweater hung off the sides of her back, and out from under her sweater shot out her long, firm, legs.  Almost perpetually hairless, her legs are most definitely one of her best features.  Usually wrapped in tight stockings or pantyhose, her bare legs are a rare treat, a privilege afforded only to Sirus.  He doesn't even understand it himself, he's more of a breast and ass man, but with Eri there is something about her legs that stirs something profound in him, that and her eyes.

"You gunna sing?"  She asked as she took another drink from the bottle.

Smirking to himself, her tapped the screen to start the song.  "It's perfect for the occasion."  He said confidently as the the intro played.  Taking one more swig from his portion, he cleared his throat as the lyrics started.

                    "I'm gonna need you to raise your glass
                    I don't care what you put in it
                    Here's to nights that you can't take back
                    We live hard but we love to laugh"

As he sung Eri allowed herself to drift on his voice.  He was a great singer, his voice hit the mid and low ranges well and resonated pleasantly throughout her.  She took another drink and watched him dance along with the music.  His dance moves not nearly as polished as his voice, she still liked watching him earnestly sway and move with the beat.

                   "We all thought that we'd get rich fast
                   Hop the plane out for greener grass
                   Found out the green is cash
                   Don't compare to the friends that last"

Listening to the lyrics, the blonde was also impressed by Sirus' selection of song.  Not just this time, but often when she'd get him to sing he'd chose one that somehow related to the situation.

                   "See, we won't forget where we came from
                   The city won't change us
                   We beat to the same drum
                   No, we won't forget where we came from
                   The city can't change us
                   We beat to the same drum, the same drum

                   (Hey!)
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-doe
                   (Hey!)
                   And no matter where we go
                   We always find our way back home
                   (Hey!)
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-doe
                   (Hey!)
                   And no matter where we go
                   We always find our way back home"

"He's right," she thought, "even if it's here in Canada, I'm finally home."  It was a warm thought, one at drew a few tears to fall down her smiling face as she hummed along with the music.

                   "So here's to the cheap sunglasses
                   Redbull and minivans and
                   People who had your back when
                   The world didn't understand"

"Sirus... and Eris too, thank you both so much."  She thought.

                   "See, we won't forget where we came from
                   The city won't change us
                   We beat to the same drum
                   No, we won't forget where we came from
                   The city can't change us
                   We beat to the same drum, the same drum

                   (Hey!)
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-doe
                   (Hey!)
                   And no matter where we go
                   We always find our way back home
                   (Hey!)
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-doe
                   (Hey!)
                   And no matter where we go
                   We always find our way back home

                   When ties loosen
                   We're losin' touch
                   And fading away
                   We'll still be raising our cups
                   To the same damn things"

Her body fully swaying in time with the beat, smiling and singing along with the chorus, Eri fell in love with the song.  She clinked her bottle off Sirus' cap and took another drink before rolling over onto her back.  She picked up her personal vocalist and held him above as she continued to rock her hips back and forth.  Sirus didn't miss a beat and continued to sing enthusiastically, even as she shrunk him down to three inches and set him on her flat tummy.

                   "Oh no, the city won't change us
                   Oh no, the city won't change us
                   Oh no, the city won't change us
                   Oh no, the city won't change us
                   Won't change us (Hey!)"

As the song slowed, Eri stopped swaying her hips and just before the chorus started back up again she thrusted her stomach out launching Siris into the air a bit.  This also slid her sweater up her stomach, exposing her purple panties but she didn't notice or care.  Sirus to his credit tried to keep singing as he flew through the air, but lost his rhythm when he bounced off the underside of Eri's breast and rolled back onto her now exposed, soft, warm belly.  Unable to contain themselves, the two laughed through the chorus.

                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-doe
                   And no matter where we go
                   We always find our way back home
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-doe
                   And no matter where we go
                   We always find our way back home
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah
                   La-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-doe
                   And no matter where we go
                   We always find our way back home

Trying to roll backwards to stand back up, Sirus tripped in Eri's belly button and fell sprawling out over her pelvis, the back of his head coming to rest in her crotch.

                   (Hey!)
                   We always find our way back home

Startled by the sudden impact on her privates, Eri sat up and see Sirus starfished across her lower abdomen.  Smiling up to her, he sang the last line.

                   "Yeah, we always find our way back home."

"Comfy?"  She asked as the song ended, an amused smirk on her face.  Sharing toilet stalls and sleeping in the same sleeping bag had afforded them with very intimate encounters with each other's bodies, making them more or less comfortable with each other.  They knew the act wasn't sexual or anything, it was just something they accepted now.

Wiggling in place to situate himself, the brown haired man smiled up to her.  "Actually, yes."

Lying back down, Eri grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it down over Sirus and held it tight, restricting his movements.  "Letz tuck yuu ein then."  She teased, giggling as his hair tickled her inner thighs.

The night continued on for the two new tenants with Sirus singing and Eri cheering.  After a few hours it was getting a little late and the two decided to get ready for bed.  After laying out the sleeping bag in the far corner of the living space, Eri stumbled towards the bathroom.

"Com'on my wittle Sirus, time ta git ready fir bed."  She said, scooping up Sirus from the floor on her way.

"It'z our bathroom, Eri."  Sirus stated, not overly slurring but he could barely keep his head still.  "We can uze da toilet separately without worry."

"No, no, no, no, noooooo."  Eri protested, stretching the last word out as she entered the bathroom and closed the door.  "We gots ta share e'eryting, even pee-pee time."  She said, setting Sirus on the tank.

His thought process slightly slowed by his sloshed state, Sirus wasn't able to turn around fast enough and caught an eyeful of Eri's pleasant tush.  Her thong disappeared between the space where her soft glutes met.  He did manage to turn as she bent over to pull her panties down to sit on the porcelain throne.

"I had lotz 'o fun taday."  She commented, relieving herself and leaning back on her seat.

"That'z good."  Sirus said, sitting down and resting his back against hers.  "Tamorrow you can just relax, maybe git sum groceries and take it easy."

"Yurturn."  The plastered blonde said, standing up abruptly almost causing Sirus to fall.

Sirus was about to caution her to be a bit more careful, but when he turned around he saw that Eri hadn't pulled her thong back up yet.  "You forgettin somethin there?"  He asked, covering his eyes and pointing to the floor.

"Oops!"  She exclaimed, quickly picking up her undergarment.  "Can't be makin' a mess already."  She giggled.

"Whatever, she's got a sweater."  He thought, as he also emptied his bladder.

"Bedtime!"  Eri announced after the two washed their hands and brushed their teeth.  She picked up her little friend and headed for the sleeping bag.  Along the way she threw her thong along with her sweater, shirt and bra onto her discarded jeans.

"Whoa! Eri, what are you doing?"  Sirus asked, sure they were comfortable around each other, but there was almost always a layer of clothes between them, except when she would put him between her breasts.  There was also that one time in his old apartment, but they don't talk about that.

"Gittin' ready fir bed, obvously."  She said matter-of-factly, slipping into the sleeping bag.  "Yuu too."  She said merrily, grabbing Sirus and pulling him into the sleeping bag.  Settling in to sleep, she held him into her chest.  "Guud night, Sirus."  She said just moments before drifting to sleep.

"Pleasant dreams, Eri."  He replied, smiling softly and nuzzling close to her warm bosom.

 

End Notes:

Hopefully the song was alright there in the middle and if you like, please leave a review.

Again, I am not fluent in writing drunk but I did the best I can.  Hopefully I post the next chapter soon.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Perspective by NRawkGTS

The next morning, Eri groggily got up sometime close to noon.  Her mouth felt dry and she had a slight headache, but surprisingly she didn't feel hungover.  Sirus was also still asleep, curled into a little ball in her cleavage. 

"So adorable."  She thought, smiling warmly before she realized that she had gone to bed completely naked.  Her face flushed a bright shade of red as she started to remember her drunken actions.  "I really need to learn to hold my liquor better..."  She slowly got out of the sleeping bag, gently setting Sirus back in the head section without waking him somehow when she noticed that he was crying in his sleep.  This sight always broke Eri's heart a little, something she would see more frequently than she would like but thankfully not every day.  This was a sign that he was dreaming of his family, this time he wasn't mumbling but quite often he would, calling for his mother, father or people named Chris, Alex or Jamie.  She wanted to comfort him, but knew that anything short of letting him go was nothing more than a hollow gesture.  Regretting her actions but ultimately pushing those feeling aside she still had a busy day ahead.

She picked out some clothes to wear, pink flowery lace bra and panties with pantyhose, a black skirt that clung to her knees and a pink and black horizontal striped off-the-shoulder sweater.  Getting her shoes and coat on, Eri looked back to Sirus still sleeping in the sleeping bag and smiled softly.  "I'll be back in a bit, don't get in too much trouble."  She thought, waving good-bye and heading out the door, locking up behind her.

Even though it was her day off and she wanted to take it easy, Eri knew she still had a lot to do before she could provide a comfortable life for Sirus.  She went and cancelled her PO Box now that she had an apartment and then went shopping for things she'd need.  She ended up purchasing a large variety of stuff from groceries to cutlery on her way home, shrinking and carrying the load in the cheap, new purse she got.  Being on the go for so long was exhausting and she was happy to get to the last terminal where she had to make a transfer.

As she headed into the building to wait for her last bus, Eri noticed a woman holding a picture and walking up to people.  She was slightly shorter than Eri and probably twice Eri's age give or take a year.  She had long, blonde hair and brown eyes at were swollen and red from apparent crying.

"Excuse me, have you seen this person?"  Eri was able to hear the woman asked, showing the picture as she went.  "My son, have you seen him?"  She would continue to ask going from person to person.

"A mother looking for her lost son,"  Eri thought, her own heart weighing heavily for how close to home this hit her, "the poor woman."

Like a bee bouncing around from flower to flower, the woman questioned without rest, hoping that someone would have some information for her, eventually making her way to Eri.

"Excuse me miss, but have you seen my baby boy?"  She asked, approaching holding up a picture.

Studying the photo, Eri's heart skipped a beat and she gasped in surprise, seeing a moderately handsome young adult man with brown hair and blue eyes standing next to the same woman holding the picture.  He looked like he didn't want to be in the picture, but it was unmistakably someone she knew and very well at that.

"Sirus!?"  Eri exclaimed, tears welling up almost immediately.  "Sirus' mother?  Oh no, what do I do?"  Her thoughts in disarray the strength in her legs threatened to fail as she had to catch herself on a wall.

"You know my boy?!"  The woman asked, eyes widening to an extreme degree and filling with hope.  "Have you seen him?  He went missing a few months ago.  His roommate said he never came home from work, but his work had footage of him leaving."  She explained, grasping Eri to help steady her.

"I can't let her know I have Sirus."  Eri reasoned.  "If she finds out I'll probably end up shrinking her too, and I don't want Sirus to hate me."  "I... I actually met Sirus a bit before Christmas one morning."  Eri stated, trying to keep as much to the truth as possible.

"That sounds like the time frame he disappeared, do you know the day?"  The woman asked, becoming more ecstatic.

Shaking her head, Eri's tears began falling.  While true she didn't remember the exact day of the week, she'd never forget what she did.  "I'm sorry, I was actually... between homes at that time.  Sirus helped me when my cart was in a ditch, gave me some change and even his gloves."  She explained, producing said gloves from her purse, they were her treasure.  She hugged the gloves to her chest, crying even more.

"Oh, you poor thing."  The woman said, smiling gently to Eri.  "That sounds like my Sirus, born with a heart of gold."  There was a pride in her voice that spoke volumes of Sirus' character, not that Eri didn't already know.

"Thanks to him, I found a reason to try harder, make sacrifices and got my life back on track.  I just got an apartment yesterday."  Eri continued.  "I can't thank him enough, if I had never met him... and now..."

The woman pulled Eri in for a hug, Eri breaking down and throwing her arms around Sirus' mother.  "Shh, it's okay sweetie."  The woman whispered.  "I know my boy would be proud of the work you've done, I'm sure you did your best."

"Why?!  Why this family?"  Eri questioned angrily.  "Why did I have to hurt this family?"  She continued to cry for a couple minutes before she started to calm down.  "I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help."  She apologized, staring down at the ground ashamed.

"It's not your fault dear."  The woman replied, lifting Eri's chin to meet her gaze.  "Thank you for telling me about my son."  Helping Eri to her feet, the woman extended her hand.  "I'm Melony, it's nice to meet you...?"

"Eri."  She replied, shaking Melony's hand.

"Well, I won't take anymore of your time Eri."  Melony said, letting Eri go.  "When I find my son I'll be sure to tell him you worked hard and got your life back together."

"Miss Melony?"  Eri called to the woman before she got too far away.

"Just call me Mel.  What is it?"  She asked, turning back to face the young woman.

"You said it's been over three months without a trace of him, so I'm sure some people have probably told you some awful things or not to get your hopes up.  But I believe Sirus is out there somewhere, trying his best too."  Eri said, trying to comfort the mature woman.

Smiling a motherly smile, Melony nodded.  "I know he is, I'm his mother after all."  She said, waving and then continuing on her quest to find her missing son.

Eri wasn't able to think straight for the next little while.  For the past three months she had actually been living happily with Sirus, sure it was rough every now and then, but she still remembered the days fondly.  She hadn't allowed herself to think about how his family would be taking his disappearance, or more like she didn't care for as bad as it sounds.

"They were just indistinct blobs to me... Sirus doesn't talk much about them."  She thought, absentmindedly boarding her bus.  "I want to make Sirus happy, but I also have to keep him.  But do I really have to, or do I merely want to keep him?  At first I kept him because I promised Eris, so she wouldn't take my power away.  But spending so much time with Sirus, do I really value my power more than doing the right thing?"

"If you didn't, you'd have released him by now."  Another voice rang through her mind.

"Eris!  Could you at least warn me, please?"  Eri asked, startled by Eris' abrupt response.  "But you're probably right...  If I didn't think on some level that Sirus wasn't worth losing my power I would have restored him by now."

"I have to admit that he is pretty special though."  Eris stated.  "My tinies always beg and try to bargain with me, it's quite cute in its own way actually.  Though almost all of them bore me and I end up eating them, stomping them, squishing them with my boobies, crushing them in my pussy or shoving them up my killer ass."  She bragged, giggling at her mischief.

"How can you so casual do things like that?"  Eri asked almost in disgust.  "Those people were just living their lives and you toy with them and kill them?  What gives you the right?"

"The fact that I shrunk them, obviously."  She replied as if it were that simple.  "Listen, sure I'm powerful, powerful enough to meddle in alternate dimensions, but I still get bored like anyone else.  And it's not just humans I target either, though they are the funnest.  I've buried devils in toe jam, suffocated demons in vaginal discharges, covered angels in shit that has the corpses of the gods I've shoved up my ass in it.  I've even drowned DRAGONS in my piss, and those scaley fucks are more powerful than gods.  I can do anything I want to whoever I want whenever I want."

"So you just decided to give me this power and get me to ruin peoples lives for the fun of it?"  Eri asked, not even sure if she fully believed Eris self-proclaimed feats of power.

"More or less.  And if I get bored I'll turn your dimension into just another of my anal beads."  Eris answered honestly.  "Oh wait, I already have fifteen and don't want to make the string too long... Whatever, one more wouldn't hurt."

"What?!"  Terrified, Eri couldn't believe what Eris was saying.  "Turn an entire dimension into an... an..."

"Oh yeah!  It's really fun too, I protect it from being crushed by my shit, but the smell wafts throughout the entire place."  She explained giggling.  "And then I check on them every now and then and everyone's all like 'Oh I wish this smell would go away.' or 'I forget what fresh air smells like.'  That never gets old.  Oh, and when I keep them up there for so long and the new generation doesn't even know what fresh air is, priceless.  Plus I like the feeling of a bowel full of beads."

"No way, that... I can't even..."  Eri thought, her mind failing to comprehend the scale on which the being that took notice in her operates on.

"Oh don't worry, despite what I thought, watching you and your little boy toy is actually pretty interesting.  I'll probably not have to do anything like that to get my entertainment from your dimension."  Eris informed.  "Though, maybe think about telling someone about your power and giving them some tinies to play with.  Oh, your friend Sarah seems pretty naughty, I'm sure she  could even give you some ideas, that would be fun to watch."

"I couldn't do that!  I told you, I'm not shrinking anyone else."  Eri protested.

"Just a suggestion, I doubt little Si would let you anyway."  Eris said.  "He's pretty good at sniffing out danger before it happens."

"Not good enough, otherwise he would still be his own person."  Eri thought bitterly at herself.

"Maybe it was because you aren't dangerous."  Eris offered offhandedly.  "Oh, sorry sweetie, I got guests coming to play a little game now.  Talk to you later."  And with that, the storm of chaos known as Eris passed as quickly as she came.

"Not dangerous?  Sure I wouldn't hurt him, but I ruined his life... and am worrying his family."  She thought.  Looking at the scenery outside, Eri realized that while talk to Eris she had missed her stop.  Getting off at the next available stop, Eri quickly headed home though could stop thinking about Melony and if or how she should tell Sirus about her.



Unbeknownst to him, Sirus woke up an hour or so after Eri left.  He normally didn't sleep so long but he figured in exchange for mostly keeping hit wits while drunk, his body took more energy to recover, a fair enough trade.  Realizing that Eri had left him alone he was actually at a lost of what to do for a while, basically every waking moment for the past three months had been by Eri's side.

Even though he was slightly hungry there was no food in the unit yet so he preoccupied himself by playing his 3DS a bit, most games were impossible for him to play especially at three inches tall, but turn based ones like Pokémon were perfect.  He played for a bit but low batteries forced him to stop early.  He decided to explore the apartment a bit, his trusty, modified sewing needle in hand.  He had wrapped the base of the needle with some hockey tape for a grip and used rocks to grind a slight cutting edge to it.  Because of Eri's diligence he had yet to need to use it but he was confident it would serve him well.

The last people to occupy the unit were thorough in their cleaning, there was nothing interesting to find at all.  By the time he made it to the end of the hall by the entrance he figured Eri might be getting back anytime now.

He climbed to the top  shelf of the coat closet and waited for his giantess handler to come home.  His wait was longer than he thought and in the meantime he did some light exercise and practiced his needle handling to pass the time.  A couple hours later he heard the sound of keys jingle on the other side of the door, followed by the deadbolt unlocking.  Getting in place, Sirus waited as Eri entered the unit and closed the door behind her.  He decided to surprise her as she was locked the door.

"Welcome home!"  He yelled, running to the end of the shelf and jumping towards the blonde girl.

Eri barely had time to turn towards the voice that welcomed her back before she saw Sirus flying towards her.  "Sirus!?"  She exclaimed, quickly reaching her palms out to catch him.

Sliding along the surface of Eri's palm, Sirus' momentum carried him over her wrist and down the sleeve of her coat, coming to rest at her elbow.

"Don't scare me like that Sirus."  Eri said, sliding him down her sleeve to her waiting hand.  "What if I didn't catch you?"

"But you did."  He countered, sitting on her palm.

Puffing out her cheeks in mild frustration, Eri couldn't help but feel a little happy he seemed to trust her that much now.  "Maybe I should keep you with me at all times if you're going to pull stunts like that."  She said, carrying him back to the living space.  "I actually felt a little lonely without you today."  She admitted, sitting down and setting him down.  She removed her coat and started unpacking all the things she had bought.

"Yeah, it got a little boring without you here too."  Sirus confessed, sitting off to the side to not get in the way.  "So do I need to ask?"  He asked, looking at her tear stained face and slightly reddened eyes.

"Ask about what?"  Eri feigned ignorance, though she knew she does so poorly.  She restored some bags of groceries and headed to the kitchen to put them away, hoping Sirus wouldn't pursue her in the process.  She was wrong.  When she set the bags on the counter to start organizing everything she felt something start climbing up her pantyhose.  Looking down she saw Sirus ascending her leg at a steady pace and took a moment to appreciate how much muscle definition he had gained since she shrunk him.  "We can talk later Sirus, I've got to put these groceries away."  She said, trying to ignore him for now.

"Did something happen?"  He asked, undeterred as he quickly reached the hem of her skirt.  "Did someone try to do something to you?"

"No, no, its nothing."  She said, trying to end the conversation as she opened the fridge and freezer to put stuff away.

The cold air hit Sirus causing him to shiver.  He had always been sensitive to the cold, something he was teased for by his Canadian fellows, so in order to escape the frigid embrace he climb under her skirt.

"Hey!  Where do you think you're going mister?"  She asked sternly, realizing where he went.

"It's cold out there."  He defended, but needed to climb close to her inner thighs because of how tight her skirt was.  "Did you hurt yourself?"

"No.  I told you it's nothing."  She repeated.  She knew he was only looking out for her the only way he could, which helped offset the irritation of him not listening to her.

"It wasn't 'nothing' if you were crying."  Sirus argued, having reached just under her crotch now, the pink lace undergarment slightly visible thanks to the lighting.

"Come out from there before I get mad Sirus."  She warned, reaching down and pinching her pantyhose just below him and shaking it a couple times hoping to dislodge him.  While she succeeded in breaking the tiny man's grip, Eri ripped a hole in her pantyhose and before she could let go Sirus fell into it.

Caught between the tight, mesh legwear and Eri's soft, hairless inner thigh, Sirus tried to wiggle his way out but was held fast.  "Um, I got stuck in your pantyhose..."  He informed her, waiting for a rescue.

"Oh, I don't know."  She giggled playfully, patting Sirus before withdrawing her hand.  "I'm very busy right now, I have groceries to put away, dishes to wash so we can use them and soooooo much more, I don't think I'll have time to get you out for a while.  If you think you can get out of there by yourself you're welcome to try, otherwise I guess you'll have to wait."  She teased.

"And if I get out you'll tell me what happened?"  Sirius asked, smiling confidently.

"If you get out and up to my shoulders, I'll grant you one request."  Eri replied, continuing her tasks, trying to keep her legs open enough to not crush Sirus but close enough to hold him in place.  "But when I am finished and help you out, I get to do something I always wanted to do with you.  Deal?"  She added.

"Challenge accepted."  Sirus said, confirming his approval of the terms as he began wiggle madly to turn around.

 

End Notes:

You know the drill by now, letme know what you like and don't like so I can inprove this story going forward.  Thank you and hope to see you soon.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Challenge Accepted! by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait, I've been feeling sick lately and everytime I'd go to write I'd fall asleep.  But excuses isn't what you are here for and so I present for your reading pleasure, more of Sirus and Eri's new lives together!

 

Currently stuck in Eri's pantyhose and challenged to climb up to her shoulder for a reward, Sirus wiggled madly and was able to turn himself to face away from her smooth leg.  Reaching above his head with both hands, Sirus managed to grab and pull a section of pantyhose causing the tear he fell through to widen and some slack to give.  His small victory was short lived though for as he performed the action he felt his perspective alter and everything grow far, far bigger.

"Hey!  That's cheating."  Sirus protested jokingly.  They hadn't set any term of play or anything but he knew she wouldn't make the game impossible for him.

"Just making it fair."  Eri defended, giggling.  "I have a lot to put away and wash, you could easily have climbed the 50 or so feet of relative distance in that time.  Now it should be close to 250 feet but don't worry, I promise not to shrink you anymore."

"I'd hope not, still, I'm sure you have more surprises for me."  He guessed, keeping hold of the mesh-like material as he slowly dragged his body up Eri's creamy, soft inner thigh.

"That all depends on how you plan to climb."  She thought in reply, trying to focus on the task at hand but getting distracted by the tickle slowly approaching her loins.

"Should stay in the pantyhose for as long as possible."  Sirus thought, climbing past the rupture in the leggings.  Aside from the pressure of the elastic material pushing him into the warm flesh behind him and gravity trying to pull him down, the brown haired man found it easier to climb than expected.

Eri's legs weren't just clean shaven, something Sirus was grateful for right now, there wasn't a single hair to be found poking up through her skin at all.  Due to the many close encounters he'd had with her, Sirus once asked Eri how she was able to keep her legs so smooth.  She replied saying that she shrinks the hairs so they fall out, yet another brilliant application of her power.

Eri was fidgeting every now and then as he moved, increasing in intensity and frequency as he pulled himself onto the 'landing' of the crotch of the pantyhose.  His arms slightly sore from the exertion, Sirus laid there for a moment to catch his breath with only a thin piece of cloth behind him separating him from Eri's womanhood.  He took a moment to take in the unique viewpoint, staring down her long, supple leg to the floor below.

"Yup, no doubt that you were raised in America."  He laughed.

Eri paused putting away groceries and put her hands on her hips, looking down to where Sirus was.  "Firstly, it's a little awkward hearing a voice coming from my... you know..."  She said as she blushed.  "Secondly, what's that suppose to mean?"  She asked with a tone of mock insult.

"Take your shoes off in your own home, you barbarian."  He replied with a chuckle.  "Seriously, haven't you heard of the expression 'kick off your shoes and stay a while'?"

"Oh funny little man."  Eri said reaching down under her skirt.  "Speaking of 'staying a while', how long do you plan to rest there?"  She asked, poking at the man in her pants playfully.  "If you like it so much maybe I'll keep you there from now on."

Eri poked Sirus a couple of times.  Each time her massive digit plowed into him, Sirus was press up towards the tender fold hidden behind a curtain of silk, but only just and never deeper.  Sirus could feel the heat rising and seeping through the material, obviously her body would react to physical stimuli, but he knew she was only playing with him and not pleasuring herself.

"But you're right, I should go and take my shoes off."  She said with a mischievous tone, withdrawing her hand.

"Finally, a second of rest."  Sirus thought, getting ready to continue his journey.  Before he could decide which side of Eri to climb up her legs came together, squeezing him up into her groin.

Sashaying over to the door, Eri paused after the first step feeling her little helper getting forced up into her.  "Thank God I'm wearing panties."  She thought, for some reason the words of advice Eris gave her the morning she shrunk Sirus playing through her mind, 'Tinies make for great sex toys.  Shove him in and you'll understand'.  "It's not like I haven't been tempted from time to time."  She pondered, slowly crossing one foot with the other as she continued, exaggerating each step.  Each time she felt Sirus' little body press into her delicate petals.  "But I don't want to reduce him to less than human... to being my plaything."  She concluded, reaching the door.  Sure, technically she was toying with him right now, but he was the one that climbed to her crotch and just laid there.

For Sirus, the pressure each step Eri took affected him two-fold.  Sure the pressure pinned him in place, only to releasing back onto her leggings to repeat the process, but the knowledge of his location and the natural pheromones of the giantess licked at his more carnal needs.  "Yeah, I need to get out of here before this gets awkward."  He thought, feeling his manhood swelling.  Before he could make a move, however, Eri crouched down to untie her shoes which caused him to slide down towards her butt.

Eri giggled again when she felt Sirus slip into her crack a bit, a bit of blush touching her face as she momentarily remembered his first run-in with her bare bottom.  "You're not up to any mischief down there I hope."  She said, feeling Sirus struggle to turn around.

"Merely a victim of circumstance."  Sirus replied as he looked to climb between Eri's massive cheeks once the time was right.  "Thankfully they're full panties today and not a thong... I don't think I could reasonably explain digging into her ass for a rope to climb with."  He thought as Eri stood back up after removing her shoes and headed back to the kitchen.

"Just you wait, I got a surprise for you little man."  Eri thought, as she resumed putting everything away.

When he was sure Eri was back in the kitchen, Sirus began grabbing handfuls of the silk undergarment and pulling himself up between the globes of flesh that were Eri's buttocks.  "This crevice is easily many times deeper than I am tall right now."  He thought.  After a few minutes of climbing he was about to crest the halfway point, marked by the change in fabric from silk to lace with a floral design.

"Seems like you're making some progress."  Eri commented, looking back at the tickling sensation on the edge of her crack.  Reaching back she placed a hand on either of her glutes.  "Ready for your next obstacle?"  She queried, quickly pulling her cheeks apart and then squishing them together again.  Through her panties she could feel that she had succeeded in catching Sirus' entire body in her tush and giggled.

Caught between two large, warm, soft masses of butt fat and muscle, Sirus was squirming like hell to escape.  "Cheating again I see."  He thought, slowly making progress in a direction he hoped wasn't deeper.  He eventually managed to get to fresh air, crawling his way onto the gentle slope of Eri's rump like some zombie rising from the grave.  "You're not making this any easier."  He said as he continued on.

Feeling that Sirus had escaped her butt Eri released her buns and continued to work like nothing happened.  "I have no idea what you're talking about."  She replied, whistling innocently.

By the time Sirus was able to wriggle up and out of the tight waistband of the pantyhose Eri had moved on to washing the dishes.  "Great, she went shirtless today... sweater up to bra it is then."  He concluded, grabbing onto the the itch free wool sweater and used the pattern as foot and handholds to climb.

"Oh right, Eris talked to me today."  The blonde commented as she went about her business.

Sirus groaned at the mention of the interdimensional 'shit-disturber' as he called her.  When Eri explained where she got her power, Eris decided to contact Sirus as well and he was none too impressed by how she forced Eri to use her power on a person when she really didn't want to.  "What's she up to this time?"  He asked not bothering to mask his annoyance.

"Well, she tried to convince me to shrink more people like usual."  Eri said, this being one of the many reasons Sirus didn't like Eris.  "But she also said I should tell Sarah about my power, give her some shrunken people and have her come up with ways to 'play' with them."

"Great, was it merely a suggestion?  Or does she expect you to do it?"  He asked, stopping to pinch the bridge of his nose.

"She only said it would be amusing to see, keep things interesting for her to watch."  Eri replied.  "I don't want to.  I don't want to shrink anybody else ever again, but before she mentioned it she was explaining to me just how powerful she is..."

"She'd be more blunt if it were a threat, so ultimately it's your choice whether you tell anyone about your power."  Sirus said, trying to advise her the best he could.  "Sarah isn't a bad girl... a bit promiscuous but not bad."

"But I don't want to tell anyone else about this power."  Eri said.

"Then you don't have to."  Sirus concluded.

"But I don't think I can keep Eris entertained forever, and let's just say the price isn't paid on a personal scale if she gets bored..."  Eri stated, shuttering that the thought of their entire dimension disappearing into the anus of her alter self.

"Honestly it feels like trouble one way or the other, but Sarah seems to be more manageable than an interdimensional entity of chaos."  Sirus said, trying his best to give an unbiased opinion.

"So you think I should tell her?"  Eri asked.

"No, personally I say don't give Eris the satisfaction but I can't actually stop you if you want to.  Heck, you could just show her me if she had any doubts, I'm pretty sure that would convince her and it's not like I could do anything about it."  He admitted.

"True, but your opinion matters to me Sirus."  Eri stated.  "I trust your judgement.  That's why I ask you for advice.  If you think it's a bad idea I won't tell her."

"Then I guess I should get back to climbing, wouldn't want to pass up on my reward."  Sirus said, happy to end the conversation.

He slowly made his way up her back as they talked.  Thankfully the sweater was slightly form fitting so there was little sway, especially when Eri finished doing the dishes and flitted about the apartment putting stuff away.

"Looks like I'm just about done."  Eri announced.  "You'd better hurry or else I'm the one getting the prize."

"Shit, better hurry."  Sirus thought, reaching over to grab onto her bra band.  When he looked over for one of the support straps he realized she was wearing a strapless bra, which made sense now that he thought about it since considering the sweater she was wearing.  "Well fuck.  Guess I'll try for her hair... no that only goes down to her shoulders.  It's not like falling would kill me at this size, so it's a bit risky but no guts, no glory."  He thought, as he pulled himself to stand on the band to reach the for the collar of the sweater.  Jumping to lessen the distance even a little, Sirus heard a 'click' sound from his feet and when he looked down he saw that he had accidentally unfastened Eri's bra.

"Sirus..."  Eri said with a hint of irritation, leaning forward instinctively to catch her brazier before it fell out of her sweater.  "I'm going to trust that wasn't intentional."

When she bent forward, the vertical slope that was Eri's back became a wide open plain for the tiny Sirus.  "Sorry, my bad."  He apologized.  "Though I'll take it!"  He thought running as fast as he could, hoping to clear enough distance to leap for Eri's hair before she stood back up.  "Looks like I win!"

Eri could feel the tiny foot steps on her back as she pulled her bra out from the bottom of her sweater.  "Oh no."  She thought, she wanted to win just as much as Sirus did.  When she tried to stand straight however, her bra slipped from her grasp.

Feeling Eri begin to stand again, Sirus pooled all his strength into his legs and leaped for some of her hair that draped over her shoulder.  "YES!"  The brown haired man thought, but just then Eri stopped and bent over more, which caused Sirus to over shoot her entirely.  "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

As Eri retrieved her drop piece of lingerie she spied a half inch tall man soar past her face, reaching for her hair.  "Sirus!"  She exclaimed, cupping her hands as she lunged forward, catching him in one of the cups of her bra.  "Sirus, are you okay?  What were you thinking?  You could have hurt yourself!"  She asked and scolded, her expression a mix of worry and relief.

Taking the time to right himself in her still warm D-cup bra, Sirus smiled weakly up to her.  "Sorry, I wasn't expecting you to bend back down."  He explained.  "Looks like I lose though."

"I'm not entirely done yet."  Eri said, motioning towards a couple more bags of stuff to deal with.

"Yeah, but I'm exhausted."  Sirus countered, flopping down onto the warm silken fabric.  "Shame really, I wanted my wish."

"You really wanted to know that badly?"  The blonde asked, setting Sirus and her bra onto a small table she had bought and sitting down.

Sirus shook his head and chuckled a bit.  "I figure you'll tell me eventually, whether I pester you or not.  By the way,  why were you crying?"  He asked with a goofy smirk.

Eri offered him a small smile in return and shook her head in disbelief.  "Then what did you want?"  She asked, thinking for a moment before widening her eyes at some sort of realization.  "I guess I did promise 'one request', were you hoping to get me to restore you?"  There was a profound sadness in her eyes when she asked, but Sirus could tell by her tone she wouldn't have been able to allow that.

Sirus shook his head.  "Actually, it never crossed my mind."  He admitted.  "My old life was pretty good all things considered, but I never really felt committed to live it, ya know?  I had a steady job, but I worked nights which didn't leave much time for family or a social life.  I'm actually finding more fulfillment living with you Eri."

"Huh?"  Eri was dumbfound by Sirus' confession.  "More fulfilling?  Living on the streets was more fulfilling than how you were living?"  She couldn't help but feel happy, this whole time she was worried Sirus secretly despised her for ruining his life, but he actually like living with her more?  "I stole you from your friends, your family, your mother!  Oh god, Melony!"  Tears began to flood down her face as Eri remembered the middle-age mother who was desperately looking for her lost son and instantly felt bitter self-loathing for having the audacity of feeling joy for keeping Sirus.  "How can you say that?"  She cried.  "You have a family that is worried about you, that love you.  How can you say that this life I've forced on you is more fulfilling?  Is this Stockholm syndrome setting in?  Melony is still looking for you, going from person to person asking if they've seen you."

"Mom is?!"  Sirus asked, sitting up at the mention of his mother.  "That's why you were crying, isn't it?  You saw her?  Did she approach you? What did she say?"

"Don't worry, I don't have her."  Eri began to explain.  "I wasn't going to be able to hide it forever..."

"Are you stupid?!"  Sirus asked sternly, climbing out of her bra.  Eri prepared herself for Sirus to unleash a scathing tirade for making contact with one of his family members.  He had already made it perfectly clear that he'd never forgive her if she did to them what she did to him, it was the main reason he was so compliant with her.  "Of course you don't have her."  He added with a much more subdued tone and smiled warmly up to her.  "She didn't have anything to go on, so her meeting you was happenstance and nothing more.  How are you holding up?"

"What?"  Again Sirus had overturned the apparent flow of the conversation and Eri wasn't sure what she should be feeling at the moment.  "He's not mad?  He's trying to comfort me?"

"Well, knowing you, you probably broke out into tears when you realized she was looking for me.  Right?"  He deduced pacing on the table.  Eri could only nod in reply.  "Yeah, so you likely threw her off the trail somehow, I don't know what you said but there's no way she would expect or believe to you could shrink me.  She then offered you some kind words, thanked you for whatever information you thought to tell her and she was on her way.  Is that basically how it went?"

"It's almost like you were there."  Eri whispered, amazed at how close to the truth he was.

"Well I've had to live with her for over 26 years and even though she's a woman, I'm confident I can guess how her mind would work in that kind of situation."  Sirus said smiling, sitting down on the table.  "And you're pretty easy to read too, a kind soul that wears her heart on her sleeve."

"This guy..."  Eri thought, calming down quickly thanks to his composed demeanor.  "He's too good for this world."  "She had a picture of you and I slipped up and said your name."  She began, explaining how her conversation with Melony went.  She left out that the woman seemed to be running herself ragged looking for her son though.  "I was so relieve when she left, I didn't want to shrink her and have you hate me Sirus."

"Thank you for comforting her Eri."  Sirus said after she finished.  "This is probably the first time since you shrunk me that I've seriously wanted  you so fix me, but I won't make this harder on you than it already is."  He thought.  "You'll likely see her again, so just be careful and please don't say anything that might tip her off."

"You're not going to tell me to stay away from her?"  Eri asked confused.

"Ha, there's no getting away from her now."  Sirus joked.  "She's probably taken a shine to you, heck I bet if I were just actually missing and turned up tomorrow she try to set us up together.  The crazy old woman keeps telling me she wants grandkids.  I tell her she has three already from my brother and sister but she's always saying 'I want to see the kids you'll make, they'll be so adorable'."  He said, mimicking Melony's voice poorly.

This caused Eri to blush a deep shade of red.  "I-i-i-isn't she getting a little ahead of herself there?  Introducing you to someone with the intention of having k-k-k-kids?"

"Can't have kids if you're not in a relationship."  Sirus said.  "Besides, it's been over five years since I was last with anyone, so she's afraid I'm wasting my life away."

"Five years!"  Eri said.  "You're kidding, were you just not looking for anyone?"  She asked.

"That's probably part of the reason, but even then I've never broken up with anyone before."  He admitted.  "It's always that same, I get dumped for one reason or another and get told 'Oh you're a great guy and any girl would be lucky to be with you, but...' or some other such line."  He explained, pouting a bit while looking away.

Smiling to herself, Eri took in his cute behavior before leaning down and kissing him on the head, restoring Sirus back up to six inches tall.  "Well this one isn't going to let such a good catch get away."  She teased.  "So you going to tell me what you were going to ask for then?"

"It's embarrassing now, so no."  Sirus said, turning away from her.

"Embarrassing?  You just climbed my body and you want to talk about embarrassing?"  She asked.

"This and that are two different things and I believe you had something you wanted to do with me if you won."  He said trying to change the subject.

"Oh, that's right!"  Eri said, her eyes lighting up with joy.  "I almost forgot."

End Notes:

Another day... week, another chapter done.  Again, got sick from two different source over the last week but I'm starting to feel better.  So hopefully I can get these out faster.  Please leave a review if there is anything you wish to tell me and I'll hopefully be back soon.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Small Wishes by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

I'm back with another chapter for you all.

Time for the bet to get settled.  Hopefully it meets with your approval.

 

Sirus laid on the new side table Eri bought as she went about putting all the miscellaneous things in their new places.  The last thing she did was place a yoga mat and pillow under her sleeping bag before she collected Sirus.

"Ready to get to work?"  She asked, lying face down in her makeshift bed and smiling brightly at him.

"Helps if I know what I'm doing."  He replied as she set him down in front of her.

"I was hoping you could give me a massage."  Eri admitted.  "I didn't mention it before because I thought it was inappropriate... like I'd be forcing it on you, but as a reward for a game not so much."

"Seriously, that's all you want?"  Sirus asked.  "Eri, you don't have to worry about stuff like that.  I'm not all to confident with my skills as a masseuse, but if you want a massage or your body feels stiff just ask."

"But I'd feel bad.  I'm suppose to be the one taking care of you."  She argued.

"So you don't want a massage then?"  He questioned.  "I mean, if you're suppose to be taking care of me then having me massage you would be a little weird."

"No, but..."  Eri protested, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes.  "Don't be mean..."

"Sorry, I am a bit of a dick."  He admitted, smiling up to her.

"You're lucky you're cute, or else I may not be so lenient."  She stated, swiping her eyes and slipping her sweater off.  "Sirus, do you think I could have a massage please?"  She asked with the biggest, most beautiful puppy dog eyes the shrunken man had ever seen.

Sirus felt his heart skip a beat and he swallowed hard taking in the what he saw.  Before him was a sweet and wonderful girl, topless and braless lying on her stomach looking at him with the most breathtaking hazel eyes he had ever seen.  He could tell she was still a bit reserved to ask, hugging the pillow into her chin a bit as the blush on her cheeks intensified.

"Damn that's cute..."  He uttered unintentionally.  "Shit, that wasn't in my head was it?"

"What?!"  Eri gasped, almost sitting up but otherwise shocked at what Sirus just said.  "He thinks I'm cute?"  The thought filled her with a warm feeling.  "No, I definitely heard it."

"Well then..."  Sirus said, fidgeting in place for a bit before quickly climbing onto Eri's back.  "Guess I'll just get to work then."

The silence between Eri and Sirus became less and less awkward as he proceeded to work her back.  Despite his reduced size and weight, Sirus' body did slightly compress the warm, sponge-like flesh of Eri's back just a bit.  Using this to his advantage he was able to quickly find all the tense muscles in her back.  Just feeling his relatively light weight walking to and fro on, seeking out all the knots and pains in her back was nigh euphoric for Eri, a sensation heightened even more knowing it was Sirus making her feel so good.

"Mmm, this is nice."  She purred, exhaling blissfully.  "So... nice..."

After nearly 45 minutes of exhausting work, Sirus flopped down along Eri's spine to rest.

"Done."  He sighed, sweating and short on breath.  "If this is going to be a regular thing, mayhaps m'lady should invest in some oils?  Nothing too flowery if you don't mind, seeing how I'll likely get soaked in it."  He joked, catching his breath.  When Eri didn't reply Sirus began to notice the steady, gentle rhythm of her breath.  "Out like a light."  He reasoned, rolling to the side off her back and approaching her face.  Her sleeping face was so innocent and adorable, he set before her and admired the view.

"Honestly, with your power you could have forced me to do any number of tasks for you, you know?  I'd be powerless to resist."  He said softly, musing aloud.  "I've read and watched countless stories and videos of giantesses enslaving their shrunken or tiny charges for their own pleasure, hulimiating them to fulfill their dark urges.  That could have been you, but it's not.  You're a kind and gentle soul, a caregiver and I appreciate all that you do to make my new life comfortable."  Smiling at his slumbering keeper, Sirus let out a yawn of his own and laid down on his back and stared at the ceiling.

"Despite how great it is with you, earlier when you told me about my mom I found myself wishing to return to my old life.  I thought about asking, but I didn't want to make this whole ordeal any harder on you than it already is.  I don't want to do anything to upset you.  Not because I'm afraid you'd hurt me if I did, but because you don't deserve to be hurt.  There isn't much I can do for you though, honestly massages and advice are about the only things I'm good for now, so if you need a massage just ask.  Neck, shoulders, back, stomach, legs, hell even feet, I'll learn to do it all.  I don't mind..."

He paused for a moment to reflect on what he said and everything he and Eri had been through since that fateful day.  Huddled in the corners of drafty buildings trying to keep warm, stomachs growling from not being fed for days.  But they made it through, and now they secured shelter from the elements and Eri had a steady source of income.  "I know you can't restore me to my original height but sometimes I would like to spend some time with you at the same size..."

Eri's breathing suddenly hitched at his admission, the sharp inhalation catching Sirus' ears.  Time seemed to freeze for a moment as he raised he head to look at, what he thought to be, Eri's sleeping form, her entire face aglow with red. 

"Well fuck... that's what I get for monologuing."  He thought, chastising himself.  Sighing deeply, and feeling his own face flare up a deep shade of crimson, Sirus let his head flop back down on the floor and laid an arm across his eyes.  "At what point did you wake up?"  He asked.  There was a long, drawn out silence in the air as he waited for her reply, her breath becoming increasingly unstable as she tried to feign sleeping.  "Eri, I know you're awake."

"Oh, hey Sirus."  The honest blonde yawned sleepily, stretching as she looked at him.  "I must have dozed off for a bit there.  You're tiny hands and feet on my back felt so good."  She said, trying to change the subject.

"That's good to know."  Sirus replied, not fooled for a second, sitting up to face her.  "So at what part of my little, sappy monologue did you wake up at?"

"It wasn't sappy!"  Eri reassured earnestly, forgetting for a moment that she was trying to hide the fact that she had been awake.  "Oops."  She tucked her face into her pillow, peeking out over the top with apologetic eyes.  "Are you mad?"

"I can't be mad at you for my making a fool out of myself, so what all did you hear?"  He asked again.

"Around the part about fictional giantesses fulfilling dark urges..."  Eri admitted meekly, avoiding eye contact.  "And I thought it was sweet."

"Well that's basically the whole thing."  Sirus groaned.  "Next time my monologue is to be internal."

"No, please tell me these kind of things honestly Sirus."  Eri implored, bringing her face closer to him.  "I want to know how you feel and what you want.  How else will I know if you don't tell me?"

"As long as I'm not a bother I'm good."  Sirus tried to reason.  "That's basically been my philosophy since even before I met you.  I can get use to anything that isn't inherently painful."

"That doesn't help me one bit."  Eri thought, staring unconvinced at the tiny man.  "That doesn't match what you just said.  You said you're holding back for my sake and I really appreciate your concern, but sometimes I feel like you've forgotten that I'm the one that did this to you in the first place.  How can you not hate me, even if I am nice to you?"  She asked, grabbing her sweater and putting it on before sitting up.

"I don't blame you Eri, so let's get this straight first.  This situation is all Eris' fault."  He said.

"You called, wittle Si?"  Rang the slightly high pitch, enthusiastic  voice of the entity in question.

"Great... speak of the devil."  Sirus groaned, flopping back down on the floor.  "I was talking about you, not to you."

"Sirus, maybe you should be a bit nicer to her."  Eri advised hesitantly, not wanting Eris to do something rash should her ire peak.

"She's right little guy," Eris agreed, "if I wanted I could snap my fingers and erase you from existence."  There was an edge to her tone that indicated she was not bluffing, one that sent a shiver down Eri's spine as she reflexively reached out and grabbed her tiny charge and hug him close to her chest.

"No, please Eris."  She pleaded with small tears forming in her eyes.

"I was kidding dear, you two are too fun to watch for me to intervene.  Sirus' reactions are so counter to my expectations."  Eris commented.

"Good to know."  Sirus replied deadpanned.  Regardless of when Eris contacted them, he never spoke to her politely and was defiant in the face of every threat.

"Sirus, please."  Eri practically begged, now that she had a sense of scale Eris worked on she really didn't want to anger or bore her.

Looking at the desperate expression on Eri's face and her entreating eyes Sirus let out a heavy sigh.  Scratching the back of his head he broke eye contact.  "Fine, You win..."  He conceded.  "So, to what do we owe the honor?"

"Oh, I'm in the middle of entertaining some guests, we're having an intermission right now, and they're so fun I decide to quickly pop over and force their universe's 'All Mighty' to submit to me.  I'm still breaking it in, but I thought I'd check up on you guys while I'm at it."  Eris explained calmly.

"Decides to enslave the ruler of a universe on a whim..."  Sirus thought in disbelief.  Honestly everything about Eris was unbelievable so he just accepted more of her claims, whether they were true or not didn't really matter.  "Right, well we're kinda in the middle of an important conversation.  So if you don't mind..."  He said as Eri placed him back on the floor.

"Aww, don't be like that, I've still got some time."  Eris playfully pleaded.  "So come on, how about we have a nice little chat?  Just the three of us."

"And by 'chat', you mean you're going to say a bunch of one-sided opinions and expect that we follow them, right?"  Sirus asked.

"While it would be fun to get Eri to open up to her mischievous side, seeing her resist is funny.  No, while I said I have time and we should have a little chat I do realize that I'm being a little rude to my guests.  So instead I'll just leave you both with this thought.  How often do each of you think about playing with the other's body?"  Eris asked, her voice slowly fading out indicating that she had left.

"That little shit disturber!"  Sirus thought, quickly turning to Eri to see the blush erupt across her face.  Quickly she hid her face with her hands, but it was too late.  "What a joker, right?"

"Yeah, Eris says the darndest things."  Eri replied uneasily.  "I mean, yeah, I've considered it... but how was I thinking about it?  Would I be playing with a shrunken person or Sirus?  How could he envision it?"  Uncovering her face, the gigantic blonde looked to her tiny charge.  "But... you know... purely hypothetically, if you did... I mean you told me that this sort of thing was your... fetish, so I'm sure you've at least thought about once or twice."  She said, bashfully twirling her hair around a finger and constantly breaking eye contact with him.

"What!?  Uh, I mean, yeah... I guess..."  Sirus admitted.  "But, you know I'd never... not without..."  He tried to explain, turning his back to her to hide his own embarrassment.

"Yes!  Don't worry Sirus, I trust you."  Eri quickly reassured him.  "Of course he's had thoughts about that kind of stuff, but..."  "W-Wh-When you do, d-do you think of it as playing with a giantess' body?  Or... m-m-my body?"

"Usually?  Just some random giantess."  Sirus admitted, sighing in defeat.

Eri's heart tightened at his revelation, though his answer wasn't entirely unexpected.  "Right, for him a relationship between a giantess and her tiny companion is a form of trust..."  She thought disheartened.

"But lately... just a bit..."  He added, muttering under his breath but not finishing the sentence clearly.  With his back turned to her, Eri couldn't see his face but she could see his ears practically glowing red.

Instantly tears began flowing from Eri's hazel orbs as a light, fuzzy, warm feeling spread throughout her body.  She still didn't understand it entirely herself but she felt really happy.  "Sirus."

"And here I stand again, making a fool out of myself..."  Sirus thought.  "The only question is how Eri feels about this."  Suddenly Sirus felt something crash against his back as a portion of it wrapped around his neck loosely.  While not entirely heavy, the object took him by enough surprise that he fell to the ground with it.  "The hell!?"  He quickly reached but to the thing wrapped around his neck, but it wasn't tightening, just holding onto him.  Looking behind him, Sirus saw a tiny head of shoulder length, dirty blonde hair obstructing the view of the tiny person attached to him, but he knew who it was.  "Eri!"

"You can't keep doing this to me."  She said softly, pulling him tighter into her embrace and burying her face into his back.  "It's not fair..."

"I don't remember ever saying I play by traditional rules."  He quipped, reaching behind him to her sides and tickled her a bit.

Eri wasn't able to contain her fit of laughter and quickly brought her hands down to protect her sides.  "That's cheating."  She protested, as soon as he stopped tickling her but before she could retaliate she was caught up in a blur of motion.  Once everything settled, Eri found herself lying on top of Sirus, her head resting on his chest with his arms wrapped around the small of her back.

"As I remember, somebody was pretty creative with the rules not too long ago."  He said, petting her head a bit.  "Why so small?"  He asked in a much more gentle tone.

"Like how asking for a massage apparently isn't a big deal, now that we have a safe place to stay I can shrink down anytime you want me to."  She stated, finding the gentle petting super relaxing.  She reached her arms up to his shoulders and drew herself closer to him.  "Especially if you pet me like this."

The two shrunken adults spent the next little while just lying where they were, Sirus petting and playing with Eri's hair.  Eventually Eri propped herself up and brought her face up to Sirus'.

"So..."  As she was about to speak, the sound of someone knocking at the door resonated through the apartment.  "Seriously!?"

"HEEEYYYY ERIIIIIII~!  I've come for your housewarming party!"  The loud, energetic voice announced, quickly followed by a few more knocks.

"Sarah?!"  Eri questioned aloud looking down at Sirus then back to the door.

Easily picking her up, Sirus sat up and set Eri to the side before standing and dusting himself off.  "She came all this way, you should invite her in."  He said, helping her to her feet.

"But, we were..."  Eri protested softly, blushing.

"I'm not going anywhere," he said, smiling confidently, "we can finish our conversation later.  I'll just be in the sleeping bag... unless you want to follow the LSD's suggestion and let her in on your little secret."

Eri smiled gently and shook her head, restoring herself back to her original size.  "No, you hide for now.  You're my little secret."  She giggled, reaching down and shrinking Sirus to about 2 inches tall before heading for the door.  "Good thing it's Sarah, I may have been liable to shrink whoever it was if it wasn't important."  She thought jokingly.  "Coming."

Sirus quickly climbing into the head section of the sleeping bag and hid as Eri greeted Sarah and invited her in.

"How did you get in?"  He heard Eri ask as they entered the living space.

"Oh there was this really hot guy leaving as I got here.  If I weren't coming to visit you I'd probably have let him pick me up."  Sarah explained with a energetic giggle.  "Nice place, but where's all your furniture?"

"I didn't have any before..."  Eri replied, trying to skirt around the subject.  She hadn't told anyone at work she was homeless and they all assumed she was moving to a more affordable place.

"Not even a bed!?  Were you sleeping on the streets or something?"  Sarah joked but Sirus figured Eri's honest face gave her away because the next thing he heard was, "SERIOUSLY?  You were homeless!"

End Notes:

In case any was wonder, yes 'LSD' is short for Little Shit Disturber.

And so another chapter reaches a conclusion.  As per the norm, I've already started on the next one, so look forward to it soonish... also, leave a reveiw if you'd like to.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Interesting Developments by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

So, not too much to really say here other than, those last few paragraphs.

Have fun.

 

"I said 'no' and I mean it Sirus!"  Eri said with a definitive tone echoing in her voice as she stared down at the 3 inch tall man on the floor.

"And I told you 'too bad'."  He countered defiantly, crossing his arms and meeting her intimidating glare.  "I already set up a Patreon account and people are supporting me."

A frustrated groan emanated from the towering blonde's throat, her arms held straight by her sides with tight fists.  "We don't need it.  I make enough from work."  She tried to reason with the stubborn, bullheaded man.

They had been arguing for the better part of an hour after she checked her bank account online to see some extra money she didn't make in it.  Sirus told her he had set up a Patreon account to help make some extra money, which upset her.

"He doesn't need to do anything, I'll provide for him."  She thought, her pride a little bruised by his actions.  "I'm the one in charge here mister.  You have to listen to me."

"I'm not some invalid, I can help out too."  He stated.  "What's the harm?  We get some extra money and I can do it from here."

"Because I'm suppose to be taking care of you."  Eri finally said, stomping her foot unintentionally right next to Sirus.  "Oh, no... Sirus I didn't mean to... I..."

Sirus was still standing where he had been, looking up at her unafraid.  "If I thought you might hurt me, I would have moved."  He explained, looking at the clock behind her.  "It's almost time for work."

"Oh, you're right."  Eri said, quickly gathering her things and heading for the door.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?"  Sirus asked, running to the hallway.

"I thought you might want to be alone for a bit."  She replied timidly.  "I mean I almost stepped on you just now..."

"Yeah, I'm angry with you right now but I don't want you to think that means I hate you or something."  He clarified, flashing her a confident grin.  "Besides, I've basically won the argument by this point."

"Oh you think so, do you?"  Eri questioned with a slighly chuckle, walking to Sirus and picking him up.  She shrank him down to 1 inch tall and set him in the neck of her sweater.  She glanced over at the laptop sitting on the coffee table in the middle of the room before turning to leave the apartment.  "I could always get rid of that laptop, it was only $50."  She said as she locked up.

After Sarah found out Eri had been homeless she offered to sell her some old furniture and a laptop she had been meaning to replace.  It has been over two months since then and Eri was able to get an internet connection for all her entertainment need, at Sirus' suggestion.  She didn't know that he'd try to make so money on the side with it, however.  Sarah had also been making a habit of either inviting herself over to visit or insisting Eri come over to her place, which had left the blonde with less time than she'd like with Sirus.

As she left her building, Eri put on a cheap bluetooth ear piece she bought on Sirus' recommendation for when they go out so she could talk to him and not look like a crazy person.

"Okay, so I feel like there is something more to this that I'm unaware of.  Why is it a bad thing that I can provide a little income?"  Sirus asked now that they had calmed down and could think a bit more rationally, really the most of their argument was they talking in circles and not getting to the core of the issue.

"Like I said, I'm your caregiver."  Eri stated bluntly.  "It's like you think I can't take care of you by myself."

"Whoa, hold on there."  Sirus said, confused.  "That right there is what I'm talking about, it's like you think five layers deeper into things or something.  How did you come to that conclusion?"

"What do you mean 'five layers deeper'?  You think I'm not making enough money for the two of us and took it upon yourself to make up the extra."  She reasoned sadly confident.

"Oooooor..."  Sirus said, drawing out the 'o'.  "Maybe, just maybe, and I know this might be crazy but, I might have just thought that I'd like to give something back to you for looking out for me."  He admitted, slightly embarrassed at myself.  "It's not like I can make you a 'Thank you for everything' meal or something, but... you know..."

"Really?"  Eri asked, surprised.  "I never thought about it like that."

Sitting on her shoulder, Sirus turned away from her to hide his reddening cheeks.  "Yeah... so, thanks... for everything.  K?"

"Aww, he's blushing.  How adorable."  Eri thought, giggling as a slight spring works its way into her step.  "You're so sweet Sirus, sorry I got so angry.  I thought you might not need me anymore."  She confessed, nuzzling him with her cheek.

"Hey, cut that out."  Sirus protested, trying to push her warm, smooth flesh away.  "I don't think I could imagine my life without you at this point."

Now it was Eri's turn to feel bashful, as she felt her heart skip a beat.  "You're a big part of my life now too."  She whispered affectionately.

"Not that big."  He joked, going to stand and motion at his current stature but slipping and tumbling down Eri's shirt and into her cleavage instead.

"How about you stay there for a bit."  Eri suggested, getting onto her bus for work.  "People would look at me weird if I started reaching down my shirt."  She giggled, using her arms to make her assets jiggle just a tiny bit more as she sat down.

"Sure, I don't spend enough time with the twins anyway."  He joked back, relaxing into the soft embrace of Eri's sweater puppies.

"Aww, they missed you too."  She giggled, subtly squeezing her breasts together and enveloping him.

The bus ride to work on average took about 15 to 20 minutes depending on just how many stops were made on the way.  Because of how the buses ran she was always early for her shift, which her boss appreciated and let her earn just a bit more money if she felt like clocking in early.

"Have fun."  Sirus said, standing in the little locker Eri used.  The staff room was pretty small, but had a set of lockers to  safely secure each employee's personal belongings.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?"  Eri asked one last time.  "It feels like I'm locking him in a cage..."

"You can't hide me in that low cut shirt and we both know the pockets in your apron are too dangerous."  He reasoned, smiling to her reassuringly.  "The only other places you could hide me would make your shift awkward.  It'll be fine, I'm just glad the owner installed these things to begin with."

"True, it would have been a disaster if Lauren had gone through my purse that day."  Eri agreed, having mixed feelings about the girl she got fired and ultimately replaced.

Lauren was a very social and kind person and everyone at the pub really liked her, except for Sirus.  For some reason he cautioned Eri to keep her distance from the out going girl.  Then one night, Sirus heard someone enter the staff room at an odd time.  Peeking out of Eri's purse he saw Lauren going through someone else's coat and taking some money from their wallet.  He told Eri about it and she went to the boss and after a quick investigation Lauren was caught red-handed and promptly fired.  Eri was later offered a full-time position and the staff requested better security for their belongings.

"How did you know about Lauren anyway?  You never really told me."  Eri asked, tying on her apron.

"I don't really know how to explain it... I just had a feeling I guess."  Sirus failed to clarify.  "Like how I knew I'd be okay in your hands."

"Thanks."  The blonde said, smiling.  "Well, I'll try to see you on my breaks."  She promised, closing the locker door and locking it.  "Bye."

"Guess I'll exercise or something."  The tiny man thought, listening to the ambient sounds coming from the store front.

Exiting the staff room, Eri clocked in early and headed out to work.  At first, Eri's timid personality made it difficult to work and serve customers but soon that very trait drew in a fresh wave of regulars who wanted service like that.  Sirus was almost always on her mind, wondering if he was bored and thinking about how she could make it up to him for misunderstanding his intentions earlier.

"He's always trying his best for me, I should do something special for him."  She thought, smiling warmly as she took some dishes she cleared from a table back to the kitchen.  Just as she set the dirty plates and utensils in the sink, someone wrapped their arms around her neck and hung off her back.

"Hey Erotic Eri!"  She heard her assaulter say in a confident, hyper tone.

"Ahh!  Sarah!  How many times do I have to tell you not to hang off me like that?!"  Eri protested, trying to pry the excitable girl off her.  "And please don't call me that.  It's embarrassing..."  She added, blushing.

"Oh, but how can I not?  Look at these fun bags!"  Sarah said, releasing Eri momentarily only to reach under her arms and grab double handfuls of Eri's sizable chest.  "The shape, texture and weight that any man would kill to experience."

"SARAH!"  While nothing new from the sexually minded girl, every time she did grab Eri's boobs was still embarrassing.  Quickly turning around to face the perverted molester, Eri was able to break free of her grip and covered her breasts.  Before her now stood a girl was elbow length, chestnut brown hair and slightly tanned skin.  She was about an inch or so shorter than Eri, and had mismatched brown and blue eyes, left and right respectively.  Being generous, she might be able to pass for a B-cup and closing in on her 22nd birthday, it didn't look like that was going to improve anytime soon.  However, what she lacked in chest she more than made up for it in the rear.  Disproportionated to the rest of her slender frame, Sarah's ass was large, firm and smooth, most definitely her proudest feature.

"Hey, I think they got a little bigger."  Sarah commented, curling and uncurling her fingers a couple times with a look of astonishment on her face.  "Todd, Jerry, Dennis, whadda you guys think?  Have Eri's boobies gotten a little bigger?"

The three men present all tried and failed to seem like they were not engrossed by the interaction between Sarah and Eri.  Jerry, the bartender, had come back to get a couple new bottles of liqueurs for mixed drinks and silently turned around to walk back out to the floor.  Todd and Dennis both worked in the kitchen and fumbled with dishware and cooking utensils while averting their eyes.

"Closet perverts."  Sarah sighed under her breath, disappointed by her coworkers.  "So you seem to be in a good mood.  Is it related to that mysterious guy I always hear about?"  She asked, noting the smile form on Eri's lips once she composed herself.

"I don't talk about him that much... do I?"  Eri refuted, blushing slightly.  While she did her best, it became inevitable that Sarah would learn that there was someone else in Eri's life.  She did her best not to give too much away, always speaking as if there was a great distance between them or something like that.

The spunky brunette smirked.  "Are you kidding?  'Oh he's so great!  I would never have been able to get where I am without his advice.  He listens to my problems and really considers my opinions and feeling.'  Seriously, if you think so highly of him maybe you should marry him.  Don't let someone else snatch him away from you."

"M-m-marry him!"  Eri exclaimed, her face burning with embarrassment.  "Oh, I swear Sarah just says whatever pops in her head... though Sirus and I do live together, eat and sleep together, care for each other..."  The more she thought about, unbeknownst to her, the wider the smile on Eri's face became.  She even found herself taking solace in the fact that at the very least he couldn't be taken by another woman.  "He and I aren't like that."  She finally said, trying to end the conversation.

"Maybe, but do you want your relationship to be like that?"  Sarah asked in one of the rare cases when she didn't show she usual playful nature.

"Huh?"  Eri froze in thought for just a second.  "Do I want Sirus?  Not as we currently are, but as true equals?"

Slapping Eri on the back, Sarah headed out to the floor.  "We'll talk more later."  She said smiling, winking as she disappeared through the doors.

It didn't take long for Eri to get back into her normal frame of mind, her timid but determined nature resetting her rhythm.  Her thoughts strayed every now and then, causing her to make a couple some mistakes, but thankfully those instances were with regular who thought it was cute and forgave her.  The rest of her shift was mostly uneventful, spending what little time she could with Sirus during her breaks.

However, there was still one more surprise for her that night.  Near the end of her shift, a small group of five showed up and sat down.  Going to serve them, Eri's blood ran cold as she recognized the blonde haired middle-age woman sitting in the back.

Looking up, the woman immediately recognized Eri and beamed her a smile.  "Eri!  Is that you?"  She asked.

"Miss Melony?!"  She could barely form the words, but forced herself to be as casual as possible.  "How have you been?"

"Sadly, still searching for my lost boy."  She admitted, her face darkening for a moment before she composed herself.  "But tonight I'm out with my boyfriend and two of my other children."  She said, motioning to the others stilling at the table.

"Any news on Sirus' whereabouts?"  Eri asked, forgetting herself for a moment.

"Well..."  Melony started before being cut off by the other woman at the table.  She also had blonde hair, about as long as Melony's, and brown eyes.  She was probably close to a decade older than Eri.

"Mom, we're all worry about Si, but we agreed that for tonight..."  The woman said.  Her tone wasn't cold towards her lost brother, but looking at Melony again Eri could tell the woman was borderline emaciated.

"Right Mom, just for tonight look after yourself."  The younger man sitting across the table from his sister pleaded.  He had short, dirty blonde hair spiked up with gel and like Sarah had mismatched blue and brown eyes, opposite of Sarah's.

"Oh, I apologize, that was rude of me.  You're out with your family."  Eri apologized, bowing to the table.

"It's okay dear, you must also be worried."  Melony said, smiling.  "This is my oldest, Christina, and her common-law husband Richard."  She introduced, motioning to the couple to her right.

The man, Richard, had a broad, powerful build to him, very broad shoulders and well defined muscles.  He had hair almost as long as Christina's and a well groomed beard and dark brown eyes.  They both smiled and gestured politely to Eri and she bowed slightly to them.

"This one is my youngest, Jamie.  Sadly his wife is away on business so she isn't with us tonight."  Melony continued, motioning to the young man to her left.  Looking again, Eri thought he was probably a couple years younger than herself.  "And finally, this is my boyfriend Jeff."  She finished, placing a hand on the gentleman's shoulder next to her.  He has probably in his mid 50s, distinguishing streaks of grey throughout his dark hair with a firm but kind face.  He nodded in recognition of the waitress before him.  "Sirus' second oldest sister, Alexandra, also couldn't join us.  Which is a shame, I would have liked for her to meet you too."

"It's nice to meet you all."  Eri said, bowing again to the table once introductions were finished.  "My name is Eri, could I get you some drinks while you decide on your order?"

Eri took the table's order, leaving menus for them to look over while she went to fetch their drinks.

"Who was that, Mom?"  Christina asked once Eri was out of earshot.

"That was Eri, the former homeless girl that spoke to Sirus before he went missing."  Melony explained.  "She's a sweetheart."

"The one you met a bit ago?"  Jeff inquired.

"Yes, she was quite broken up to hear about his disappearance.  He changed her entire life."  Melony explained.  "She said she was able to get a job and apartment, I just didn't know where."

"You don't think she might have something to do with his disappearance?"  Jamie asked, watching the waitress prepare their drinks.

"No, she doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would kidnap someone."  Melony defended Eri.

"Sirus is a surprisingly strong guy, smart too with the instincts of an animal.  It would take a lot more than a pretty face to throw him off his game."  Richard said with a profound amount of respect for the missing man.

"Oh, 'pretty face'?"  Christina asked, giggling menacingly at her lover.

"Hey, you know what I mean."  Richard said, wrapping an arm around her.  "You're the most beautiful girl in the world to me."

"Yeah, but she almost seemed scared to see you Mom, at least to me."  Jamie said.

"Oh, she was just surprised.  She held Sirus in high regard, his words and actions left a deep impression on her.  Seeing me must have reminded her that he was missing."  Melony reasoned.  "What do you guys think?  She's cute right?"

"Mother, are you serious?"  Christina asked letting out a long sigh.

"What?  I'm just saying, picture her standing next to your brother.  I think they'd look good together."  Melony said.  "And the kids they'd make would be adorable."

Before anyone could reply, Eri returned with everyone's drinks.  "Do you still need some time to decide what you'd like?"  She asked politely.

"Yes, please.  We still haven't decided yet."  Jeff said, the only one looking at the menu.

"Alright, just call me over when you're ready."  Eri said, bowing politely once more before making her rounds to her other tables.

The rest of the night passed without incident.  Eri was able to serve Sirus' family without arousing any suspicion, though she felt Jamie's eyes on her for most of their stay.  Melony and company finished their meals just before Eri's shift ended, thankfully, and so after clocking out Eri collected Sirus and headed home.  Sarah informed her that she'd be dropping by for a bit after her shift, but other than that Eri was looking forward to relaxing with Sirus.

Sirus had tired himself out in Eri's locker and slept soundly in her purse the whole way home.

"Seems like someone worked himself too hard."  Eri thought, carefully placing Sirus on the pillow of her twin sized bed, restoring him up to 4 inches tall.  Feeling the fatigue of work catch up to her slightly, she smiled down to Sirus and also climbed into bed for a little nap before Sarah got there.



"Okay, see you in a bit then Sarah."  Sirus heard Eri say, as he slowly woke from his sleep.  He found himself just inside the pillowcase on her bed, a common hiding place for him as it faced to wall.

"Yup."  He heard Sarah reply before hearing the door close.

"Sarah must be stepping out for a bit."  He thought groggily as he got up.  He liked the promiscuous girl enough, sure she was a bit of a nymphomaniac but not too much and she was actually a caring individual.  Her outgoing personality was a good contrast to Eri's timid nature.

He crawled out of his hiding places and jumped down to the floor, heading to the hallway and stretched to get rid of his sleepiness.  "So how was the rest of your shift?  Anything interesting happen?"  He asked as the saw Eri's shadow approach.

"Huh?  Is somebody ther-?"  Instantly the lingering drowsiness lifted from Sirus' mind and he realized just how careless he had been.  He froze as he looked at not Eri, but Sarah who had just walked into the living space of the apartment.  Her auburn and azure orbs staring straight at him.

"Fuck."

 

End Notes:

So at the end of writing this chapter I immediately started working on the next and man is it going to be a big one.

Leave a review if you like and I will probably be back with the next few days.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Big Ass Problem by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Hello again, welcom back!

So this chapter ended up getting split into two because it started to get really long which didn't match the average chapter length I like to go for.  So think of this as part 1.

 

Even though they started and ended their shifts at the same time, Eri knew she had time for a little nap before Sarah came over.  The brunette liked to go to home first to get changed before visiting, something Eri was thankful for because that meant she could spend some time with Sirus.  Too bad the little guy had tired himself out and was sleeping soundly on her pillow.

"It'd be mean to wake him."  She thought, laying her head next to him, gazing affectionately at the shrunken man.  "I'll try to keep Sarah quiet as much as possible if he's not awake by then."  She decided, setting her phone to vibrate and wedging it between her breasts before slowly drifting to sleep.

Not too long later, Eri was aroused from her sleep when her phone started vibrated it's notification.  She cracked an eye open and saw that Sirus was still sound asleep as she withdrew her phone and checked her texts.  Sure enough, it was Sarah asking if she was out or something.  Sending a reply saying she'd buzz her in right away, Eri carefully got up and deftly moved Sirus to the inside of her pillowcase to hide him before walking over to the intercom panel and pressing the button to unlock the lobby door.

Feeling nature call, Eri decided to try and quickly relieve her bladder before Sarah got to the door.  However, as she was about to sit down on the toilet, Eri noticed out of the corner of her eye that she was out of toilet paper.

"Oh no, that was the last roll too."  Eri panicked, standing back up.  "There's a corner store just across the street... It won't take anytime at all to go grab some."  She reasoned, exiting the bathroom and heading to the door.

By the time she got her shoes on and grabbed her purse, the sound of knuckles rapping on wood resonated through the apartment.  Smiling, she opened the door for her friend.  "Hey Sarah."

"Hiya Eri!"  Sarah greeted energetically, hugging the blonde.  "You running away already?"  She asked.

"It's embarrassing to admit, but I'm out of toilet paper."  Eri whispered, a faint crimson touching her cheeks.  "I'm going to run over to the store across the street to pick some up.  Okay?"

"Okay, I'll hold down the fort 'til you get back."  Sarah announced, passing Eri to stand in the hall and let Eri leave.

"I was hoping you'd come with me, but it would seem more suspicious to ask her to come with me..."  Eri reasoned, smiling and nodding to Sarah.  "Okay, see you in a bit then Sarah."

"Yup."  The brunette replied, waving as Eri disappeared behind to closing door.  "Well, I guess I could get the laptop ready for us while I wait."  She thought to herself, walking towards the living area of the unit.

As she neared the end of the hall however, she heard a high pitched, squeaky voice come from the direction of the bed.  She couldn't really make out what it said, mostly from not pay attention.  Looking around, she didn't immediately see anything.

"Huh?  Is somebody ther-?"  She began to ask as she scanned the room, but froze as her eyes spied movement suddenly stop at floor level.  "What?  This is some sort of joke, right?"  She thought, staring straight at a person only a couple inches tall with a nervous expression on his face.  "That can't be real, can it?"  She pondered, slowly crouching down.  "Hey there little fellow... uh, how are you?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuckidy-fuck-fuck-fuck!"  Sirus thought, cursing himself for his carelessness.  "And here I was the one advocating not telling Sarah about this."  Without turning his head, not wanting to entirely take his eyes off the towering brunette, the diminutive man searched for a place to try and hide.

"Hello?  Can.  You.  Speak.  English?"  Sarah asked, enunciating each word slowly, placing her hands on the ground as she lean forward more to get a better look at the mysterious being in front of her.  "It looks so human.  Wait, 'it' is a 'he'."  She realized and suddenly her mannerisms changed.

Sirus felt a chill run down his spine, focusing his attention on Sarah and noting the subtle change in her behavior.  Her eyes no longer conveying a sense of wonder, instead exuding an aura of propose, like a predator sizing up its prey.  She licked her lips as she put more weight on her hands, lifting her large, round ass in the air.  "Oh, this can't be good."  Sirus thought, reaching to his side but realizing that he must have left his trusty needle in Eri's purse.  Chuckling nervously, Sirus hesitantly took a step back.  "Hey, um, how are you?"  He asked.

"Oh, so you can communicate.  That is good, very good."  Sarah said in a husky voice, advancing a step in response to Sirus' retreat.  "My name is Sarah.  What's yours little guy?"

"Sirus."  He replied, suddenly he remembered a web series he use to watch, 'Epic how to...'  The videos that instantly came to mind where the '...fight a Bear' and '...survive a Lion attack' in which the host explicitly warned that running from a predator confirms to them that you are prey.  "How long until Eri gets back?  Where did she go and why?  It would only take a moment for Sarah to kill me, whether she means to or not."  His mind racing a mile a minute, Sirus began to will his nervousness away.  "Can I survive until then?  I don't want to leave Eri alone."  Suddenly an image of Eri crying her eyes out flashed through Sirus' mind, steeling his resolve as any trace of hesitation was obliterated from his eyes.  "No, I won't leave her alone.  Never!"

Sarah watched the tiny man that called himself Sirus with great interest.  "He's actually pretty cute.  Oh, I wonder what it would feel like to do it with him?"  She thought as she began to wiggle her hips.  But then Sirus did something that surprised her, he began to boldly walk towards her.  "What's he doing?  A bluff?"  She thought, getting ready to pounce but hesitating once she looked into his eyes.  His deep and clear caramel eyes were firm and resolute, his pace unwavering.  "So what exactly are you, Sirus?"  She asked as he entered her reach.

"You know, I'm not entirely sure how to classify myself."  He replied, pondering his place in the world.  "I suppose the most apt definition would be to say I'm 'Eri's property'."

"Oh, Eri knows about you?"  Sarah asked, reaching towards the tiny man.

"Well, we do live together."  He said, not flinching as she carefully grabbed him.

"Oh wow, he is real."  She thought, sitting up as she examined the tiny person.  "And how long have you been coexisting with the lovely Miss Eri?"

"Let's see, she picked me up around Christmas, so a little over five months now."  He replied, not resisting as she looked him over.

"So you've been here every time I came over?"  She asked, standing up.

"In hiding, but yes."  He admitted.

"Then I assume you know a bit about me."  Sarah reasoned, delicately removing his shirt.  "Oh, he's been working out!"  She thought, seeing his toned muscles.  "Definitely my type."

"Just a bit, but yes."  The tiny man said, nodding.

"Well I'll clarify something with you, Sirus, in case you got the wrong idea about me."  The brunette said, admiring the view.  "I may be a nympho but I do have standards beyond physical appearances.  I'm not just some slut that'll let just anyone in me."

"But let me guess, I meet said standards?"  He questioned.

"Oh, cute and quick."  Sarah purred happily.  "Very much so.  So can you guess what I'm about to do with you?"

Sirus sighed and hung his head.  "There's nothing I can do or say to convince you otherwise?"  He asked.  "Though I very much doubt it."

"How could I pass up such a unique opportunity?  You understand, right?"  Sarah said, confirming his suspicions.  "But I don't want to hurt you, so don't worry too much."  She consoled, unbuttoning he short shorts.

Sirus watched as Sarah struggled a bit to pull her tight fitting shorts down over her massive posterior.  The waistband dug deep into the soft flesh, and it didn't make matters any easier that she could only use one hand.  Sirus noticed that at the same time she wasn't wearing any panties at all.

"Okay little guy, ready to help me experience something completely new?"  Sarah asked, having finally exposed her magnificent, tanned rear.

"Do I have a choice?"  Sirus asked deadpanned.

"Of course you do, I'm not a monster."  Sarah exclaimed, hurt by the accusation.  "I mean, you are going inside of me, but I can at least let you choose whether you want to go head first or feet first."  She then giggled, bringing Sirus up to her mouth to lubricate him.

Letting out a long sigh and now coated in the promiscuous girl's saliva, Sirus knew he couldn't stop her.  "Feet first, if you don't mind..."

"Oh cheer up little man," Sarah said smiling to her captive, "I'll treat you nice.  You can even ride in my best feature."

That caught Sirus' attention, as Sarah is very vocal about how much she loves her own ass.  "Wait, what!?  I thought you were going to put me-"

"That's second date territory at the very least."  She cut him off, maneuvering the tiny man behind her as she bent over.  "I told you, I do have some standards.  You know how people say 'no sex on the first date'?  Well I'm the same way, but sticking it up my butt is my way of thanking someone, and heightening their expectations for the second date."  She giggled, using her free hand to open her buttcheeks and revealed the puckered pinkish-brown hole within.  "Also, don't worry.  I clean it on a daily bases.  Never know when something could end up in it."

"Fuck, I miscalculated.  Who masterbates in their friend's apartment anyway?"  Sirus thought, as he was brought closer and closer to Sarah asshole.  She held his legs together as they passed between her cheeks and made contact with the quivering orifice, the heady scent of sweat and excitement filling Sirus' nose.  His feet slid almost effortlessly through the surprisingly tight sphincter as a small blast of foul smelling gas escaped thanks to the agitation.

Unprepared for it, Sirus breathed in Sarah's bowel odor and nearly gagged, the potent stench hitting him like a punch to the gut, but the brunette's rectum wasn't done with Sirus yet.  Without a way to fully seal shut, Sarah's anus was unable to hold back the built up pressure of gasses and released it in one powerful, lengthy blast.  Sirus was assaulted by hurricane force winds of noxious fumes and since he was already short on breath, was forced to take in more and more.

For Sarah, it was just another little toot as her ass relieved some pressure.  "Oops, sorry about that little guy."  She giggled, flexing his bowels to ensure she let it all out.  "How's the smell?  Intoxicating, isn't it?"

Sirus couldn't answer the giantess' question however, as he had passed out.  Sarah took his unmoving reply as a sign of acceptance and continued to plunge him deeper and deeper into her colon.  "It's like nothing I've ever had before!"  She thought, feeling the tail end of her digestive tract squeeze tightly around the tiny man's form.  She deftly held his arms by his sides as she continued to feed Sirus to her ass, her pussy leaking more and more as she went.  "Oh fuck!  I'm literally shoving a man up my ass!  This is so fucking hot.  He can't even fight back if he wanted to, I control him."  She thought, tightening her sphincter as she got up to his chest.  "I could make him live there, oh fuck, it feels so good."  She carefully pushed on the tiny man's head, leaving only his face exposed before her let go of her cheeks, concealing Sirus from the world.  "He's trapped in there, trapped until I decide to let him out.  Oh I can feel his face rubbing across my dirty rosebud.  This feeling is euphoric!"

She wiggled her hips side to side as she pulled up her shorts, sealing any hope Sirus might of had for escape as her beautiful booty was barely contained in the material.  The crotch of her shorts rode up into her engorged pussy, it burning like a furnace with her lust.  The strength left her knees and Sarah fell harshly on her rump as her hands went to work on her breasts and sex.  The impact of the fall managed to shove Sirus the last bit necessary to be completely enclosed in Sarah's ass, and she moaned pleasurably in response.  "Oh yes, get in there!"  She cried, feeling Sirus slide deeper into her ass.  "This is the best sex ever!  You really know how to please a woman, Sirus!"  She said through labored breaths, bucking her hips as she felt climax fast approaching.  "Shit, I can't finish here in her living room."  Sarah thought, shakily standing.  Willing herself forward, it took every ounce of her concentration not to collapse back onto the floor with each step as she felt her insides rub and squeeze the little prize inside drawing him deeper and deeper.  "Oh no, what if I can't get him out!  He feels amazing, but I don't want to kill the poor guy!"  The brunette thought, though unable to stop enjoying the waves of pleasure washing through her body.  "What if he suffocates!"  She was almost to the bathroom when she heard the door open.

"Sarah, I'm back."  Eri announced as she entered her apartment.  "Sarah what's wrong!"  She exclaimed, seeing her friend hunched over reaching for the bathroom door.  Her eyes were streaming rivers of tears but her face was a mixture of pleasure and terror.  "Are you okay?"  Rushing over, she helped stabilize her friend.

"Oh Eri, I'm so sorry!  I don't know what came over me.  It feels so good but he might be stuck!"  Sarah cried, as Eri helped her into the bathroom.

The blonde froze at the mention of 'he'.  "Sarah, 'he' who?"  She asked with equal amounts of concern and fury in her voice.  She had an idea of what must be happening, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Sirus!"  The brunette cried, trying to pull down her shorts before sitting on the toilet but with her unsteady hands she was unable to get them over her large rump.  "Eri, Sirus is in me, right now!  He slipped in and is going deeper."

"She found him!  She found Sirus, my Sirus, and used him!"  Eri thought in outrage.  "I've been resisting all this time, and yet she just..."  "Sarah, we are going to talk after this, but first I need you to calm down."  She instructed, grabbing Sarah's shorts and yanking them down in one fluid motion.  She forced Sarah down onto the toilet and propped her legs open, sliding her fingers into Sarah's hot and messy sex to try and grab Sirus.  "How deep is he?"

Another moan escaped Sarah's lips as Eri search her sensitive folds for the tiny man, bringing her closer to orgasm.  "Not my pussy..."  She managed to said, rotating her hips more and lifting her legs to reveal her trembling butthole.

"Seriously Sarah?  You shoved him up there?"  Eri asked in disbelief, normally the mere mention of such things would embarrass the timid girl into silence and inaction, but Sirus needed her.  "Fine, just... try and push him out."  She said, her fingers already lubricated with the brunette's arousal.  "Come on Sirus, I'm here for you."  She thought, sliding her fingers into her friend's cornhole.

Sarah's arousal hit it's peak as Eri's fingers teased her brown eye, pushing her over the edge and into bliss.  Her pussy flooded with satisfaction and it shot out and into Eri's chest as her body was wracked with pleasure.  Through her contractions, Sirus' body was shot towards Eri's fingers and the blonde was able to safely extract him before Sarah's orgasm intensified.

"Sirus!  Sirus, it's okay now.  I've got you."  Eri said, holding the unconscious man in her hands.  She immediately restored him up to 6 inches tall and placed her ear to his chest.  "Please, please be okay."  It took a couple seconds for the panicking girl to slow her own heartbeat, but she was able to hear Sirus' tiny heart beating strong, he was still alive.  "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you..."  She said as tears of relief flowed down her face.  She hugged Sirus close, he may have been sticky and stinky from Sarah's anal secretions but she didn't care.

Her senses returning as she willed herself out of the afterglow of what was still most likely the best orgasm she could remember, Sarah looked at the scene before her and felt a wave of shame and guilt wash over her.  She hadn't wanted to hurt Sirus, or even use him and especially not in Eri's home but when she touched him she couldn't control her body.  "She really cares for him and I almost kill him... with my ass!  Some friend I am..."  She thought, as her own optic organs began to leak.  "Eri, I'm so, so, sorry.  Sirus too."  She cried.

Eri glared at Sarah harshly at first, but her features softened when she clearly saw the regret and shame on her friend's face.  Standing, she placed a hand on the brunette's shoulder.  "I need to get Sirus and myself clean, then you wash up and we'll discuss what happened."  She explained as calm as she could.  "Don't leave, I know where you live."  She added with a weak, playful smile.  Sarah nodded in agreement, slowly shuffling out of the bathroom sniffing and sobbing.  Before closing the door she glanced back at Sirus with eyes full of remorse.

End Notes:

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry in my story.  Like I said, I was more os less done the inital draft of this chapter and it was far to long so the next chapter is more or less done.  Should be up in the next few days or so.  Please leave a review if you'd like.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

The Verdict by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

And now for the conclusion to the night's events!  Hope you enjoy.

 

Setting Sirus on the counter of the bathroom sink, Eri stripped herself of her clothes which were saturated in Sarah's ejaculant.  She restored Sirus' remaining clothes to their proper size and removed him from them as well, setting his clothes next to hers.  She got the shower running and quickly relieved her bladder.  When the water temperature was right carried Sirus in with her.  When she was rinsing him off, Sirus stirred awake.

"Hey, Eri."  He groaned, his entire body sore, but luckily nothing broken.  "Thanks for the rescue."

"Sirus!"  Eri exclaimed happily, hugging him into her cleavage again.  "I'm so sorry I left you here.  I didn't want to wake you but we needed toilet paper and..."

"Whoa, whoa, it's okay."  Sirus said.  "It was my fault.  I thought Sarah was the one that stepped out for a bit.  I'm sorry, even after I convinced you not to let her in on your power..."

"I can't believe she did that to you though."  She said, getting some shampoo for him.

"We can talk about that when she has a chance to explain herself.  Sarah may be a nymphomaniac, but it's odd that she'd do something like that here, especially knowing you would be right back."  He postulated, working the almond scented shampoo through his hair.

"I guess.  So then what are we going to talk about?"  Eri asked, doing the same.

"Well, you weren't here the first time I asked, so I'll ask again.  Anything interesting happen in the rest of your shift?"  He asked.

"Actually, yes."  The blonde replied, half nervous, half excited.  "Your mother came in with some of your family."

"Oh great, she knows where you work now."  Sirus joked with a smirk.  "Chris, Alex and Jamie were there?"

"Alexandra couldn't make it, neither could Jamie's wife."  Eri replied.  "I couldn't believe your younger brother is already married."

"Yeah, they tied the knot almost four years ago.  He's 24 years old, has a career job, lovely wife and two boys, should be 3 and 1 by now.  I'm proud but also a little jealous."  He admitted.

"Sounds like he's got a good life ahead of him.  What about Christina and her husband?  They aren't married yet but they didn't seem like a new couple."  She inquired, getting them both some body wash.

"They've been together for over a decade now.  They say an expensive piece a paper doesn't mean anything so they never got married."  Sirus explained.  "They have a child, a girl.  Actually her 9th birthday should be soonish..."  Very quickly Sirus' face darkened, as if all the energy was drained from him.

"What's wrong?"  Eri asked, bringing him up to her face.

"Sorry, it's nothing."  He said quickly, shaking whatever thoughts soured his mood from his head and smiling back to her.  "She doesn't need to hear that."

"He's hiding something from me again."  Eri thought, puffing out her cheeks.  "No, you thought of something, something that involves your niece.  What was it?"  She asked sternly.

"It's nothing."  He insisted.

"Sirus..."  She let her intentions hang in the air as she stared, waiting.

Sighing, Sirus hung his head before looking back into her eyes.  "Fine.  My niece, Seline, for the past few years her birthday wish has been the same, it's adorable really.  Also a little embarrassing."

"Oh, what is it?"  Eri asked excitedly.

"Like I said, little girl who gets spoiled rotten by her uncle 'Siwus', smart as a whip and loves to question everything.  When she was 5 she asked me why people make birthday wishes.  I told her birthday wishes are slightly different from wishes on a shooting star or Santa Claus.  That she should wish for something she can work towards in the future and if she kept that wish in her mind throughout the year and she didn't obtain it yet, to wish for it again and again and again until the day came that she got her wish."  He explained, smiling warmly.  Eri could feel her heart melt at the little story Sirus was sharing, it was obviously a memory he treasured greatly.

"Oh, that is so sweet."  She thought, resisting the urge and squeeze him into her bare chest again.  "What a lovely way to look at it."

"And so this little five year-old girl looks up to me with her big, green eyes full of magic and wonder and smiles the biggest smile she can, rosy cheeks, a missing tooth and all and says to me, 'then I wanna grow up and marry uncle Siwus.'"  He tried his best to mask the pain in his heart, to smile to Eri at the diabetes inducing, sweet memory with his niece.  Sadly, it proved more than he could manage, his mouth pressed into a weak, quivering smile with eyes on the surface were jubilant but were obviously hollow and heartbroken.

It took a moment for Eri's mind to properly process what Sirus had just said.  Before she could even begin to think of how to reply her vision became distorted by tears, and she breath caught in her suddenly dry throat.  "Huh?"  She sat down in the shower with a vacant expression on her face, like the her soul was sucked out of her body leaving only an empty shell.  "I... I didn't even..."  Her thoughts were in complete disarray, it never really hit her this hard just how far reaching her decision to take Sirus was.  "Kidnapping someone, you have to think that they consider a crying mother, or worried siblings, I did briefly.  But I stole a role model, a great one at that, from a young girl..."  She looked at her hands, in part to question herself once more on how she could have been so selfish, but also to look at Sirus.

On her hand Sirus was trying to communicate with her but Eri's mind wasn't sending her that information.  He was waving his arms around saying something and slowly, as she focused on the tiny man, she was able to understand what he was saying.

"Eri!  It's okay!"  He asserted, standing still as he noticed her large, hazel eyes lock on him.  "It's okay, I obviously wasn't going to be able to married my niece who is about to be one-third my age.  This is just a consequence of shrinking me that neither of us considered."  She could see he was concerned for her, trying to make her feel better but that only made her feel worse.

"Sirus... tell me, please."  She begged in a squeaky voice, her tears now truly streaming down her face.  "What should I do?"  Bringing her free hand up to cover her eyes, Eri pulled her knees into her chest and began to sob.

Sirus sat on Eri's palm and gripped his hand over his chest.  He hated seeing Eri upset.  "Well after you decide what to do about Sarah, I guess you'll have to make another decision."  He stated, trying his best to console her.

"Wh-what decision?"  She asked, sniffing and peaking between her fingers.

"Whether you still want to keep me or not."  He replied.  "And whether you want to keep your power or give it up.  As I see it, you could keep me like you have been or if keeping me causes too much emotional turmoil you could give me to Sarah or something.  For the record I'd rather not that option.  In both of these cases you'll keep your power and if you do give me away you won't have keep getting hurt like you have been, however there is a third option.  You could restore me to my full size and let me go.  Eris would take your power away, but you'd be free of this burden."  Sirus did his best to not favor one option over another, other than being giving away, as he explained.

"That's right, I could set him free."  Eri thought, though the idea left her with conflicting emotions.  "But then I would lose my power, but is it still worth keeping over setting Sirus free?  I'm not on the streets anymore and I have a stable job so I don't have to worry about freezing to death..."  She looked at Sirus again and could see the earnest look on his face as he tried to lift her mood.  "Oh, but he's so cute.  I won't give him to Sarah, that's for sure... maybe just a bit longer.  I can set him free anytime I want, so maybe just a bit longer I'll keep my little Sirus."  "That's an easy choice."  She said, hugging Sirus.

"Right, well then I guess we should go deal with Sarah next then."  He said after she pulled him back and stood up.

"Yes, I guess we shouldn't keep her waiting."  Eri agreed, turning off the shower and stepping out.  She handed Sirus a hand towel after setting him on the counter and grabbed a bath towel for herself.  "Still, I wonder how he'd react if I said I wanted to marry him."  She thought, casting a couple glances his way.  Instantly her face was painted a bright shade of crimson at the thought.  "No, no, no, what am I thinking?  Is it because of Sarah's teasing at work earlier?"

After they finished drying off, Eri exited the bathroom with Sirus in hand and let Sarah go in.  She told Sarah that she would lend her some clean clothes to change into but Sarah merely nodded in acknowledgement.

The brunette had none of her usual energy and all her actions lacked the trademark bounce she was known for.  It was obvious she had reflected on her actions.  It was a short wait for Sarah to clean up, and soon a long, awkward silence fell over the room as the three sat together, Eri and Sarah on the bed with Sirus on the table in front of them.

"I'm not mad at you anymore Sarah."  Eri finally said, breaking the tension.  "Well, maybe just a little.  I told Sirus I would protect him but then let something like that happen."

"Eri, I'm so sorry."  Sarah apologized, burying her face in her hands.  "I don't know what to say, I mean I saw Sirus and was curious but then I just had to, ya know?  I felt almost compelled to, you know what I mean, right?"  She stated, trying to justify her actions.

"While I still find it strange that she did it here, I wouldn't have been surprised if she took me back to her place to use me first."  Sirus thought.  "And I doubt Eri thinks the same way you do."

"Just a little, maybe."  Eri admitted, blushing slightly.

"What!?"  That came to a surprise to Sirus.  "I mean... if it were Eri..."

"Sometimes I get ideas like that, but it wouldn't be fair to Sirus.  He's not some toy for my pleasure Sarah, he's a human being... I just kinda shrunk him a bit."  Eri continued.

"Wait.  You did that to him?"  Sarah asked.  "You can shrink people?"

"And objects."  Eri added picking up her pillow and shrinking it until it fit in the palm of her hand.  "Weird, isn't it?"

Tentatively Sarah reached out and took the pillow from Eri's hand and gave it a squeeze, it was real.  Eyes wide with wonder, Sarah looked to Eri.  "More like amazing!  How come you can do it?  What else can you do?  How long?"  the brunette continued to bombard Eri with questions, and the blonde answered as best she could.

Eventually Eri and Sirus explained the whole situation to Sarah.  About Eris, Eri's alternate self in another dimension and how she gifted Eri with the power to alter the size and mass of things to make Eri's life easier and more interesting.  That she forced Eri to use the power on a person and threatened to take it away if she didn't and then threatened to take it away if she unshrunk anybody she used it on.  Eri then went on to tell Sarah about how she came upon Sirus, and how he changed her life and got her back on track.

"Oh wow."  Sarah said after the two explained everything.  "So Sirus is the mystery man you were always talking about.  Make sense now.  But wait, you said part of the reason you shrunk him was because he apparently has a nice singing voice.  Is it still nice even though it's so high-pitched and squeaky?"  She asked, looking to the tiny man  sitting on the table.

"High-pitch?  Sirus sounds the exact same as when he was big."  Eri stated, slightly confused.  "His voice is really mild and soft, but powerful.  It's very relaxing."

"What?"  Both Sirus and Sarah asked in unison.

"Huh?"  Eri was now thoroughly confused.

"I still sound the same?  That doesn't make any sense."  Sirus said, he had never questioned how she heard him, he was alway close to her.

"Yeah, he's squeaky like a mouse."  Sarah added.

"No, he sounds normal."  Eri insisted.

"Maybe it's exclusive to you, you know, so you can better communicate with those you shrink."  Sirus theorized.

"Seriously little Si, you're far too genre savvy.  It almost takes all the fun out of it."  Eris' voice said in everyone's mind.

"Who's that!  What's going on?  Am I crazy?"  Sarah asked looking around wildly.

Letting out a heavy sigh Sirus shook his head.  "No, it's just Eris.  So I was right?"  He asked.

"Like you have some manual in front of you or something."  Eris confirmed.  "Also, hi Sarah!  I'm Eris, the Ultimate Sorceress.  Nice ta meetcha."

"Hello... disembodied voice of a god enslaving person..."  Sarah replied nervously.  "Eri, what do I do?"

"Just relax."  Eri said, trying to console her friend.  "You never told me about that Eris.  Is there anything else about my power you haven't told me?"

"Like 'it lowers inhibitions and amplifies sexual desire of those sexually attracted to a shrunken person to make them want to play with them' or something along those lines perhaps?"  Sirus added accusingly.

"What?"  Both Eri and Sarah asked simultaneously.

"No seriously Sirus, I might just have to remove you from this little game.  While technically it compels someone to do with you as they will, you're close enough.  Do you know how long I've been waiting for either Eri to slip up and fall to temptation or somebody else to find you?"  Eris said monotonously.  "You guys were suppose to get mad, yell, make drama."

"Sorry, it's fun to burst your bubble."  Sirus quipped, lying down.  "But there you have it Sarah.  Sure you are a sex fiend, but rest assured that you were manipulated this time.  You're not the type of person to satisfy yourself in someone else's home."

The young brunette felt her anxiety and self-loathing wash away a bit at this revelation.  "While I doubt I wouldn't have wanted to shove Sirus up my ass regardless, that I was compelled to do it here makes me feel better."  She thought, smiling a bit.  "You're right Eri, he's too considerate of others."

"I know, that's what's so great about him."  The blonde replied, picking up Sirus and embracing him into her chest.  "But Eris, Sirus could have died!  What were you thinking?"  She said sternly, chastising the powerful entity for the first time.

"Don't worry sweetie, I was watching the whole thing."  Eris reassured.  "Though I'm still on the fence whether I would have intervened.  I mean, little Si can be so mean to me but the two of you together is really entertaining."

"Right, so glad it was entertaining for someone."  Sirus said sarcastically.

"You are not helping make her like you either."  Eri warned, her tone a mix of concern and slight vexation.  "Please be nice, or..."  She paused to think for a bit.  "... or I'm putting you in timeout."  She threatened.

"Timeout?"  He asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

Eri didn't say anything in reply.  She merely raised her own eyebrow, almost daring him to test her.

"Right."  He conceded quickly.  "But she's got to play nice too."

"But I'm always playing nice."  Eris said giggling playfully.

"Yeah, nice like the Least Weasel..."  He said under his breath so's not to be heard.  However he was.

"Sirus..."  Eri sighed, her eyes closed but twitching slightly.

"Ah, shit..."  He thought, trying to smile.  "Just kidding?"

The blonde didn't reply, instead she pulled the collar of her sweater away from her neck and angled Sirus over the opening.  "Timeout."  She said, dropping Sirus and trapping him between her breasts.  She ensured her was wedged deep in her cleavage by pressing her breasts together with her arms.

"Timeout isn't as bad as I thought..."  Sirus thought, settling in to serve his term as the warm globes of flesh compressed him from either side.  "Still could be worse."

"I hope he doesn't take this the wrong way, I just don't want him making Eris mad."  She thought before turning to Sarah.

"That's what you call a 'timeout'?"  Sarah asked with a sly smirk on her face.

"I never said it would be unpleasant."  Eri stated timidly, blushing.

The two women looked at each other for a moment before bursting out into laughter.

"So I guess we're going to have to decide what to do with you now."  Eri said after their laughter subsided.

"Wh-what do ya mean?"  Sarah asked cautiously.

"Well deary, you found out Eri's little secret."  Eris pointed out.  "So now she has to decide whether or not to keep you like she is with Sirus."

Gulping audibly and laughing nervously, Sarah looked at her friend.

"Oh, and you shoved her precious little man up your poop-chute without permission."  The interdimensional being added.

"But that was more your fault than mine."  Sarah argued.  "If it wasn't for that compulsion-"

"But Eri's been fighting it off for months."  Eris countered.

"Yeah, but..."  Sarah had no defense for that.  "Eri, you've really never done anything to Sirus?"

"I always ask him first and we haven't done anything sexual."  Eri admitted, nodding solemnly.  "He's given me massages and we both got use to his close proximity to my breast when we were on the streets, as they were the safest place for him.  Despite the fact that I've shrunken and kidnapped him, Sirus is still a person to me at least and I prefer to treat him as such."

"Oh wow.  Yeah, I feel like such a bitch now..."  Sarah confessed, looking at the floor.

"It's okay Sarah, I forgive you and more importantly Sirus forgives you."  Eri said reassuringly, but there was a slight edge to her tone when she said Sirus' name that conveyed to Sarah that that was the real deciding factor.

"Thank you, both of you."  Sarah said gratefully with her hands in fists on her knees as she stared down at the floor.  Her body started to shake uncontrollably as tears fell from her face and she cried.  "I know it's selfish to ask, especially after what I've done, but please, please don't do it Eri.  I don't know what kind of mental fortitude Sirus has, he's definitely an outstanding guy... but me?  I don't think I could stay sane if you shrunk me."  She reached up and hugged her shoulders to try and reign control over her body again as she stared blankly at the floor.  "The sense of powerlessness, of worthlessness.  Even if you did everything in your power to make me feel like a person, I wouldn't.  Oh god, and my family!  They'd be worried sick about me.  Please Eri, please, please don't shrink me."

Eri didn't say anything in to Sarah, she didn't try to assure or frighten the terrified brunette, she just shimmied closer to her and reached out to touch her shoulder.  Instinctually Sarah froze at the touch but made no move.  The blonde wrapped her arms around Sarah's shoulders and drew her in for a gentle embrace.  Sarah cried into Eri's shoulder, thankful for what she was hoping was a gesture of mercy.

"When I first walked in and you said you shoved Sirus in you, if I hadn't of been so concerned with getting Sirus out safely I might have actually shrunk you on the spot."  Eri admitted as she held and consoled her friend.  "I'm sorry I almost ruined our friendship."

"I'm sorry too, I'm sorry."  Sarah cried, pulling at the neck of Eri's sweater.  "You too Sirus.  I'm so sorry, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I want you to know I'm sorry."  She said, looking at the tiny man lodged between Eri's warm, soft mammaries.

"Like everything else, I blame Eris."  He replied before Eri squeezed her boobs together, completely engulfing him in their sweet embrace again.

"You're still in timeout mister."  Eri said sternly.

"Well, I'll just return to being a spectator... or maybe I'll invite some more guests over for games.  Either way, take care girls... and Si."  Eris said before fading away.

Sarah continued to cry into Eri's embrace for a while before finally calming down.

"So, what now?"  Sarah asked.

"Well, I'm not shrinking you."  Eri stated.

"And Sirus?  I mean I'm not going to go around telling anybody about him since he seems happy with you, but I also can't guarantee I won't slip up and mention him either."  The brunette admitted.

"If you want me to I can shrink you to eliminate that chance."  The blonde teased grabbing Sarah's hand.  "But I'm not worried."

"Thanks."  She replied, cupping Eri's hand with her free hand.  "Hey, btws, do you think I could borrow Sirus every now and-"  Sarah began to joke but the pressure she felt Eri give off stopped her in her tracks.  "I was just kidding."

Eri let out a little sigh before relaxing a bit.  "Like I said, Sirus is a living person.  If he wants to go with you every now and then I won't stop him."

"But earlier when I asked him what he was he replied 'I'm Eri's property'."  Sarah said.  "I thought you like owed him or something."

"Oh, don't get me wrong.  Sirus is mine, but I respect his wishes."  Eri stated, a little happy to hear that Sirus truly does seem to accept being under her care.  Her biggest worry is that he is merely planning long term in hopes to escape and seek help.

"Okay, well if you ever need some time to yourself or something I'm here if you need me."  Sarah offered.

"Thanks."  Eri said, looking at the clock on her wall.  "Looks like you missed the last bus.  Do you want to stay the night or call a cab?"

"Sure, I can crash on the floor."  Sarah said, standing up and stretching.

"Oh no, don't worry about it.  I'll shrink myself down to Sirus' size and the three of us can use the bed."  Eri offered smiling.

"Yeah, I mean that could work, but what if-?"  Sarah was about to ask but stopped mid-sentence when she saw Eri's sweet smile cloaked in a shadow of menace.

"Hmm?  What if what?"  The blonde asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Nevermind, it's nothing."  Sarah quickly said with a nervous laugh.  "I think tonight revealed to me just how dangerous Eri could be if she wanted."

After Eri, Sirus and Sarah each made preparations for bed, the three laid down for sleep.  Sarah laid with her back to Eri and Sirus, who were on the mattress next to the pillow.  Eri had wordlessly situated herself cuddled next to Sirus with her head resting on the tiny man's chest.

"Comfy?"  Sirus asked as they began to relax.

"Very."  Eri replied, snuggling closer to her warm body pillow.  "Is this awkward for you?"  She asked.

"No.  Besides, we both know I've spend no small amount of time using your chest as a pillow."  He joked, reaching up and lazily petting her head.  "Figure it's about time I make it up to you."

"How are you feeling?  You went through a lot today.  Are you still sore?"  She asked, slowly nodding off to sleep, carried by the relaxing scent and warmth of Sirus' body.

"It's nothing a good night of sleep can't fix."  He asserted.  "Thank you again Eri."

"I'm glad Sirus wasn't hurt today, but what would I have done if he was?  Would I have shrunk Sarah?"  Eri thought as she finally surcame to sleep.

End Notes:

And so ends another chapter, I know there wasn't much in the way of erotic play, but Sarah did that last chapter.

For those who wish to leave a review, one thing I'd like to ask.  What do you think of Eris' character?  I keep dropping hint to her life here and there and I actually have some chapters written up of her drawing in characters from anime to play in her games but am hesitant to post them.  The first game has some of the characters from Konosuba playing but I'm not finished it yet lol.

Anyway, let me know what you think and thanks again for reading!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Quality Time with a Nymphomaniac by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Don't have much to say before this one, though I have a series of plans on my days off for the next week and a bit so it'll probably take a while before the next chapter is poster.  I apologize in advance if that is the case.

 

The events of the previous day now behind them, Eri, Sirus and Sarah awoke with following morning none worse for the wear.  Eri invited Sarah to join her and Sirus for breakfast now that she knows their little secret and after a pleasant morning Sarah gathered her dirty clothes in a bag and got ready to leave.

"I'll wash and return your clothes when I see you when we work together next."  The brunette said from the door, getting her sandals on.

"There's no rush."  Eri said politely, hugging her friend.  "Today and tomorrow are your days off, right?"

"Yeah, though I'll probably pass through tonight partying."  Sarah admitted with her happy-go-lucky grin.  She looked to Sirus who was sitting on Eri's should.  "See you later too little man, again I'm sorry and thank you."

"Shit, I guess I should ask now, this will probably be my last chance."  Sirus thought, Sarah's apology snapping him out of thought.  "I told you, I blame Eris and her sense of 'humor'."  He said with heavy air quotes.  "Actually Sarah, can I ask a favor of you?"

"Sure, what is it?"  Sarah asked, happily curious.

"I was wondering if I could come with you for the day for... call it a 'trust exercise'."  He said, which shocked both Eri and Sarah.

"Sirus, do you really think that is a good idea?" Eri asked, concern thick in her voice.  "Ah, sorry Sarah, I didn't mean it like that."

"No, I'm with you on this one."  Sarah agreed.  "Are you sure you want to do this now?"

"Now is the best time.  You'll keep me for the day and return me to Eri before you start drinking.  This way Eri will know where I am and you and I can get to know each other a bit better in a less physical sense."  Sirus explained.  "Also I figure the sooner the better."

"Well, I can't really argue with that logic."  The brunette stated, nodding her head.  "Eri?"

"Sure he says all that, but it feels like he's just justifying it for some other reason.  But what?"  The blonde thought, trying to see through Sirus' plan.  "I mean it was less than 24 hours ago she shove him up her bumhole."  It was then Eri had an epiphany, remembering back to the day she accidentally sat on Sirus after a shower.  "He does have a thing for... that sort of stuff."

"Hey, Eri?  Is it okay if I take Sirus for that day, as a trial run?"  Sarah asked, waving a hand in front of her friend's unresponsive face.

"Huh, what?  Oh, well he's the one that suggested it."  Eri replied, picking up Sirus and holding him to Sarah.  "How big or small should I make you?"

"I think 2 inches should be good."  Sirus said after some thought.  "Could you grab Stitcher for me too, just in case."

"Who or what is 'Stitcher'?"  Sarah asked as she received the now 2 inch tall man.

"It's the name he gave his sewing needle."  Eri explained, quickly going to her purse and pulling it out.  She sized it for him and handed it to Sirus.

"Come on, I'm not going to hurt you."  Sarah assured, a little hurt of the apparent lack of trust, but also understanding in equal value.

Sighing out a little chuckle Sirus shook his head a bit.  "You really think this would stop you if you tried anything?  It's for in case of rodents or vermin."  He explained.

"That makes so much more sense."  Sarah agreed.  "Okay, let's get going then."  She said, tucking Sirus behind some hair on her neck.

"See you tonight."  Sirus said, waving to Eri.

"Have fun and be safe."  Eri said in reply, waving back as they left.

"Don't worry, I promise I'll redeem myself."  Sarah added just as the door closed.

"Oh, that Sirus.  If he wants to satisfy his desires he could just ask me."  Eri thought in frustration as she listened to Sarah's footsteps fade.  "Well I won't lose, just you wait..."



"I really appreciate you giving me another chance Sirus, I really do."  Sarah said as she left Eri's building and headed for the bus.

"Well I actually have an ulterior motive for this too."  He admitted, holding on to her hair as he hid himself.  "I'm actually thankful for everything that happened now."

"Oooh reeeally?"  The playful brunette asked in a sultry tone.  "If you want another ride in my brown eye express all you had to do is ask."  She teased, feeling a wave of lustful longing roll over her.  "I mean, I do have him for the day.  I could and Eri-"  Instantly her senses returned as she remembered the menacing smile on Eri's face, a chill running down her spine.

"No, not like that."  The brown haired tiny corrected.  "Is sex really the first association you make for everything?"

"Heh, not always."  She replied hiding her embarrassment behind a playful smile.  "Sorry, I'll behave."  "And I think Eri's dark side will help keep my urges in check."

"Okay.  Anyway, about the real reason for this outing, I need your help with something."  Sirus explained.  "Do you think you can keep it a secret from Eri?"

"Depends on what it is.  You're a good guy but I won't do anything at might betray Eri."  Sarah said.  "So I hope this doesn't have anything to do with a potential escape attempt or something."

"What!?  No, no, no, nothing of the sort."  Sirus replied in alarm.  "Why would I?  Sure I miss my family and friends a bit, but Eri needs me.  Also, among other things, if I were to run away I would still be stuck at this size but that's more a practical reason rather than a matter of opinion."  He elaborated, trying to convey his feelings of his current situation.  "Eri is a great caregiver, the best kind of giantess someone like me could ever hope to meet.  So I wanted to do something extra to thank her."

"Aww, that's so sweet."  Sarah cooed.  "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, actually, next week is her birthday and I was hoping you could take me shopping for a present for her.  I'll make sure to reimburse you, but I want to keep it an absolute secret until then."  He explained.

"Okay, now I'm getting a little jealous here."  Sarah thought listening to Sirus' request.  "Well then let's help each other look for presents together, I didn't know about her birthday so now I need to get her one too."

"Thanks Sarah, this means a lot to me."  Sirus said as the bus approached.  "I was thinking about getting her some sort of jewelry, like a necklace or bracelet."

"Let's stop by my place to drop these off and then we can go around shopping a bit."  Sarah proposed, getting on the bus and taking her seat.

"Sound good."  Sirus agreed.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful for Sirus and Sarah.  While she did feel temptation lick at her carnal desires to put Sirus in a whole host of places in her body, if the knowledge that Sirus was trusting her not to wasn't enough for her to shake such thoughts the thought of facing Eri's wrath did.  She took Sirus to a few different jewelry stores to check out their selection, but it wasn't until the fourth one did he find anything he thought Eri would like.  After she helped Sirus finish his shopping, Sarah headed for her usual adult entertainment store and picked up a jar of chocolate body paint.  With the day's objectives complete, Sarah and Sirus decided to head back to her place until it was time to give him back to Eri.

"Are you seriously going to give her body paint for her birthday?"  Sirus asked after they got back to Sarah's parent's house.  Back when Sarah was still just 16 they had renovated the basement into an apartment unit to rent out but before it was finished they conceived Sarah's little sister.  Sarah moved into the basement and gave up her room for her baby sister and has been living there ever since.

"Think about it Sirus, either she could put it on herself and let you lick it off or she could dip you in it and suck you clean."  Sarah explained lewdly, smiling all the while.  "Again, and again, and again."

The thought was definitely appealing to the tiny man.  "Maybe it really was a blessing she found out about me."  He thought as he blushed.

"See, even you like the idea."  The playful brunette teased, setting him down on her coffee table.  She entered what Sirus assumed to be her bedroom for a couple minutes, coming out with an armful of dirty clothes and headed over to the washer, dumping the load in and adding Eri's clothes as well.  "So what's the deal between you two anyway?"  She asked, starting the laundry and coming back to sit on the couch.

"What do you mean?"  He asked, avoid eye contact.

"Hold that thought."  Sarah said quickly, going over the the washing machine and tossing in her current shirt and pants.  "Ah, much better."  She sighed in relief, stretching as she returned to the couch now in only a tiny bra and, for all intents and purposes, a couple pieces of string acting as some extreme form of panties.

"Really?"  Sirus asked in nigh disbelief.

"This is my lounge wear."  She defended, pulling at the strings and straps to adjust her undergarments.  "If you don't like it you can voice your complaints to my ass."  She added, standing and thrusting her large, round derriere in his direction.

Sirus held up a hand and shook his head.  "We've been acquainted, I'll hold my peace thank you."

"Aww, I was kinda hoping you'd continue."  She pouted, sitting back down and putting her feet up on the coffee table, on either side of Sirus.

Looking at her, Sirus could see that Sarah's panties disappeared into her lower lips, hiding almost nothing.  "This girl could stand to learn a little shame."  He thought, deciding to focus on her face.

"So, come on then."  Sarah said, leaning back into her couch more.  "I know you have the whole 'caregiver/tiny' thing going on, but is there anything else?"

"What more could there be?"  Sirus asked, now avoiding direct eye contact with a slight red glow to his cheeks.  "It this size I'd never be more than a toy to her anyway."

Smiling somewhat sweetly, Sarah leaned forward and picked up Sirus.  Turning to lay lengthways on the couch she turned on her back and set him down on her stomach.  "I know I wouldn't mind having a little guy like you.  Truth be told I'm only just able to keep from forcing myself on you thanks to the fear of Eri's wrath."  She admitted with a shaky grin.  "I've been trying to tempt you into faltering, but you you've been surprisingly steadfast."  She said, reaching down to her panties and pulling that waistband up.  "Whaddya say?  All you have to do is walk in and I'll take care of the rest."

Sirus looked back to the gap Sarah had created, holding her underwear away from her skin.  He swallowed hard as traces of her scent wafted towards him.  "It's been a long time since Mary dumped me, since I was last with a woman."  He thought, though his heart had long gotten over his ex, he hadn't laid with a woman in the five years since.  He could see a small patch of well trimmed pubes poking up from Sarah's pubis mons, disappearing over the soft curve that led to her waiting womanhood beyond.  His more base instincts called to him, he could feel his body redirecting some blood towards his member.  "Oh, if only it were that easy."

"You know, it's rude to keep a lady waiting."  Sarah teased, a longing for satisfaction in her eyes as she hoped Sirus would take her up on her offer.

"Right, right, sorry."  Sirus replied, turning back to the colossal girl he stood on.  "I'm afraid I'll have to decline your... very tempting offer."

"Are you sure?"  The lustful brunette questioned.  "This would count as our second date."  She mentioned, trying to entice him.

But Sirus just smiled and shook his head.  "Feel free to kick me, I know I will in after this."

"Ok, ok..."  Sarah said admitting defeat and sitting up, causing Sirus to tumble down her body and bounce just over her engorged sex.  "Oh god!  Just... hold that thought."  She cried quickly, getting up and rushing to her bedroom and closing the door.

Shortly thereafter he could hear the sounds of heavy breathing, and sensual moaning that steadily got louder and louder until it reached its crescendo.  A few more moments passed in silence after that before the brunette returned, wearing a different but just as revealing pair of panties.

"Sorry about that," she giggled as she sat next to him, "just had to get that out of my system or... ya know?"  She placed Sirus back on her lap before continuing.  "So, care to at least try to console my poor, bruised ego as to why?"

Despite the fact that she had cleaned herself and had fresh panties on, the stimulating scent of Sarah's sexual release was still coming strong from crotch, assailing Sirus' senses.  "It just... didn't feel right."  He tried to explain, knowing full well that his body may fall prey to the pheromones her body was currently releasing.

"Oh, and why didn't it feel right?"  She asked, wiggling her hips to settle into the couch a bit more.  "Because you already have Eri?"

"Like I said, we don't have that kind of relationship."  Sirus sighed, trying to stress the point.  "She's a really kind and considerate person who is just trying to make the best of a crazy situation and I'm doing what I can to help her.  That's it."

Sarah looked down to Sirus skeptically.  "Oh really?  You're just living with her in this bizarre situation?  Not once over the course of the five months you've been with her have you thought about doing naughty things with her?  Not just one-sided like her using you or you taking advantage of her, but actually, willing, partners in pleasure?"

Sirus was about to open his mouth to deny the accusation, to tell her that she was wrong but something stopped him.  The words died in his throat and his eyes widened a bit in realization.  His face was flushed red as he quickly turned to face away from Sarah to gather his thoughts that had began racing off on countless stray tangents.  He tried to pace a bit, but lost his footing and tumbled in between her thighs.

The towering brunette giggles at Sirus' new mannerisms, finding his panicked expression oddly cute.  "Okay, here's a better question.  Do you love her?"  She asked.

Almost instantly, thanks to Sarah's question, there was only one resounding thought in Sirus' head.  "I don't know."  He replied almost ashamed at himself.  "I honestly don't even know if I know what it means to really love someone.  If you ask me if she's constantly on my mind, then yes.  Do I find her the most beautiful when she's smiling?  Yes, she practically glows like the sun.  I think about her and what I can do to make her life easier, to bring just a little bit more happiness into her life almost everyday... but does that mean I love her?  I... I don't know."  He sat up and stare Sarah right into her auburn and azure eyes.  "If these feelings I have now are actually love, true love, then what was it I felt before for the other women I dated?  I wanted to be with them for more than their bodies, so it wasn't purely lust.  I told them I loved them, was that a lie?"

"I wouldn't know little guy, I haven't met a guy I can say I had serious feeling for yet."  She admitted, scooping him up in her hands and bringing him to her face.  "You'd be the closest, but even that is likely the novelty of having a tiny guy that I can take anywhere, no offense."

"None taken.  So then... I'm in love with Eri?"  He said, trying to organize his thoughts more.

"If not, you can always come live in my panties."  Sarah teased, giving her crotch a light pat and winking playfully at him.  "I'll save you a spot in the liners."

"Oh, how very tempting."  He replied with a sarcastic smile.

"We could do a trial run right now if you'd like."  She said, pulling at the waistband of her unmentionables a bit.

"Thanks for the offer but I'll pass for now."  He replied.

The two spent the next little while talking a bit more about their hobbies and interests, though most of it was Sirus talking since he knew more about her from unintentional eavesdropping.  After the washing machine finished the load Sarah put in it and she threw her clothes into the dryer she took Sirus into her bedroom.

"I'mma take a nap before my night on the town."  She explained, closing the door behind her.  "My little sister might come down to try and play with me, but she knows not to bother me when I'm sleeping.  So I suggest you stay in bed with me so I don't lose you."  She said, climbing into bed, tossing her bra to the floor.

Sirus had gotten a look at her floor before she set him down on the bed and while it looked somewhat clean it was obvious that the clear spots were where her dirty clothes were.

"Yeah, I don't even want to think what this stupid compulsion would have your sister do to me."  He agreed, sticking close to the head of the bed.

"Oh, that would be funny."  Sarah giggled, reaching out and grabbing Sirus.  "She takes after me."  She added, nuzzling him into her cheek before letting him go on her pillow.  "You're free to play with my body while I'm napping, but be careful of it playing back."

"I think I'll just take a nap as well."  Sirus replied, flopping down on the pillow.

Sarah merely shrugged her shoulders as she closed her eyes.  "Suit yourself.  Good night Sirus."

"Good night Sarah."  He parroted.

Sarah almost instantly fell asleep, breathing rhythmically and softly.  Sirus didn't have such luck as she was prone to shift about in her sleep.  Eventually he fell off the pillow and under the blanket where he was faced with her modest bare chest.  While there wasn't much to her chest Sarah's nipples were a light almond color, standing erect.

"Great, if she woke up now she'd think I took her up on her offer."  He thought to himself as he tried to crawl back out  and to the side of the bed but was knocked over as one of her hands brushed past him.  "Still, does she always fidget this much in her sleep?  She was pretty still last night."  Just as he was about to continue his journey, her hand came back, feeling around for something.  He could tell she was still asleep by the way it haphazardly searched.  When it eventually landed on top of him it grabbed him and pulled him down her body as she rolled onto her stomach.

"Sarah!  Wake up!"  He called but then realized she was unlikely to hear him.  Her hand dragged him to her shapely ass and shoved him between her soft, firm cheeks.  He heard her purr contently, wiggle her butt happily and settle into place.  "Are you telling me she can't sleep soundly without something in her ass?"  Sirus thought in disbelief, the heavy scent of the brunette's rear surrounding him.  He tried to wiggle his way out, but that earned him a delicate finger shoving him deeper, his face pressed up against the thin string of her thong against her tight anus.  "Since I'm still outside of her I think I'll stop pressing my luck."  He thought, trying to settle in and make the best of a almost shitty situation.  Since his exposure yesterday was still fresh in his mind, Sirus took little solace in noting the smell wasn't as bad this time.

He took to breathing through his mouth however, as he felt his head start to feel funny for the noxious yet strangely intoxicating scent.  This must have agitated Sarah's sensitive rosebud because her finger came back pulling and adjusting the string of her thong, causing it to slip out from under Sirus and snap back in place behind him.  With a mouthful of anal flesh Sirus immediately regretted breathing through his mouth.  Tentatively he began breathing through his nose again, getting a concentrated dose of essense of Sarah but triggering not reaction he settled in for a long wait.

 

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, and hopefully it won't be too long before I can get the next chapter up.  Please leave a review and until next time, happy reading!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Close Encounters of the Eri Kind by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Oh yeah!  When life hands you a blizzard that stops all normal business functions and gets you an extra day off... you make lemonade?  No?

Whatever, poor analogy aside I got some free time so here's another chapter.

 

13 - Close Encounters of the Eri Kind

The day seemed to stretch on far longer than it should for Eri.  Sirus had asked to spend the day with Sarah now that she knows their secret, which left the young blonde to her own devices.  She spent much of the day lounging around in various positions, thinking about Sirus.  After what felt like an eternity, it was time to go to work, just what she needed to preoccupy her mind.  Just as she was about to enter the pub, Eri heard someone calling to her.

"Eri!  Hold on a second."  The familiar voice called.

Turning to see who was calling to her, Eri saw Melony briskly walking up the street towards her.  "Melony?  What are you doing here?"  She asked, for the first time that day she was glad she didn't have Sirus with her.

"I could say I just happened to be in the area, but I was actually waiting for you."  The older woman admitted as she reached her.

"Is there something I can help you with?  Does it concern Sirus?!"  Eri asked quickly, trying her best to sound casual.

"Something like that, I was hoping we could sit down and talk sometime."  Melony replied, reaching into her purse and producing a phone.  "I know you're about to go to work, but if I get your number we could set up a time and place."

"Oh, I would love to."  Eri said, getting her own cell from her purse.

"Okay, I'll contact you later Eri."  Melony said politely.

"Bye Melony."  The blonde replied, waving as the older woman left.  "She really waited around just to get my number?  Sirus was right, she is persistent."  She thought to herself with a small smile on her face as she entered the pub.  "She's pleasant enough though."

Eri went about her shift serving customers as best she could but with her mind preoccupied with when Sarah might show up and how Sirus was she made a couple small mistakes like taking orders to the wrong table and such.  After a couple hours had passed, the party-hearty brunette came in with a small bag in hand.

"Eri!  How you doin' girl!"  Sarah exclaimed, walking over and hugging her.  "I brought your 'stuff' back."

"Thank you Sarah, how was it?"  Eri asked, resisting the urge to open the bag right there to check on Sirus.

"Um, there might have been a slight mishap when I napped, but other than that it was very... informative."  She replied, smiling playfully.  "Now if you don't mind, this town if full of guys how don't know they want to buy me drinks!"  She added, sauntering off to the bar.

Excusing herself for a moment, Eri rushed to the staff room and opened the bag seeing the 2 inch tall brown haired man she had left in the care of her friend.

"Didja miss me?"  He asked, smiling up to the towering woman.

Scooping him up, Eri embraced him tightly, happy to see he was alright.  "Of course I did, it's lonely without you."  She confessed, not wanting to let him go.  "How was it?  Did she do anything to you?"

"Nothing intentionally, during her nap she shoved me into her butt.  Other than that is wasn't too bad."  He reported with a slight blush to his cheeks.  "I missed you too..."  He added under his breath.

Smiling gently, Eri placed Sirus in her cleavage as she put the clothes Sarah returned to her in her locker.  Sirus expected that she would put him in the locker too, but was surprised when she closed and locked the door.

"Forgetting something?"  He inquired, tilting his head back to look at her face smile down to him.

"You've been away from me all day, I was hoping to keep you on me, at least for a little while."  She explained, making her adorable puppy-dog face.  "Though only if you want to."

"And where do you plan to keep me?  People can regularly see down your shirt."  He asked.

Pulling him out from between her boobs, Eri's face was dyed a deep red.  "I was thinking... in my... panties."  She admitted, letting the idea hang in the air for a bit before squealing in embarrassment and crouching down hugging her knees.  "I can't believe I just said that!"

"In her panties!?"  Sirus thought, surprised by how daring Eri was being.  "Sure, it's basically the only place she could keep me on her, safe and out of sight but..."

Her heart racing a mile a minute, Eri looked at Sirus as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.  "Do you not want to?"  She asked timidly.

"Ah, don't ask with those beautiful eyes.  That's cheating."  He thought, sitting down and looking at her palm.  "No, it's fine.  I was just... surprised."  He said, avoiding direct eye contact.  "Front or back?"

"Which would you prefer?"  She wanted to take his opinion into consideration as much as possible.  "I'll let you choose."

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap.  Is this a loaded question?  Is there a right choice to make here?  Which should I choose?"  He thought, debating his options.  "Ah, shit.  She's not on break, no time!"  "The front then!"  He said quickly.

"I thought for sure he'd choose my... behind.  Doesn't he like things like that?"  Eri thought in mild disappointment.  "Okay, but just... this isn't anything naughty, so you can't...play... with anything while I'm working... Okay?"  She explained, pulling the waistband of her skirt, pantyhose and panties away from her body to create a gap for the tiny man.

"As amusing at the thought is, don't worry Eri.  I'll restrain myself."  Sirus promised, teasing her a bit.

"I'm sorry for asking for something so weird... it's just, I missed you."  Eri explained, bringing Sirus up and kissing him on the head.

"I missed you too."  He replied with a sweet smile.  "Now hurry up, you're not on break yet."

"Oh, you're right!"  Eri exclaimed, dropping Sirus down into her undergarments.  As she adjusted her clothes, Eri felt Sirus settle in front of her pubis mons.  She smiled warmly at the sensation, patting his tiny form through her skirt a couple times.  "He's so warm."  She thought.  Checking the mirror, Eri was glad she was wearing a half apron since his little silhouette was slightly noticeable through her skirt.  Eri went about her night with a bit more of a spring to her step.

For Sirus, although the ride was a bit bumpy, he had to admit it was very comfortable to be so close to Eri.  He was surrounded by her airy scent and bodily warmth.  It didn't matter that he couldn't move, he didn't need to.  Every so often he would feel her fingers on his back, checking to see if he was alright.  Not wanting to make a scene, Sirus tried to reply by nodding his head.  It was difficult, but he managed and Eri apparently noticed.

During her first break, one of Eri's coworkers was in the break room with her, so she didn't have a chance to let Sirus out.  Under the table her petted him gently through her clothes but otherwise left him where he was.

"This isn't as naughty as I thought it might be."  She thought to herself as she went back to work.  "He's right next to my most private place, but I trust Sirus and he trusts me."  While their relationship was pretty odd and complex, Eri loved that they could do things like this and it not inherently be sexual.

Since he had never been with Eri while she worked throughout the night Sirus both was and wasn't surprised by all the customers complimenting and hitting on Eri he could hear, asking her for her number and such.  A little embarrassed, he remember something Sarah told him after she woke up that evening.

 

 



"Ya know, I'm pretty sure Eri likes you too."  The brunette said, getting dressed having already apologized for shoving him between her butt cheek in her sleep.

"You mean, 'like' as in romantically?"  Sirus asked.  "What makes you say that?"

"Does she ever bring you onto the floor when she's working?"  Sarah asked, to which Sirus shook his head.  "Well Eri is actually really popular with a bunch of our regulars and random customers ask her out all the time."  She explained.  "She always turns them all down.  I thought she had a boyfriend already, but it makes a lotta sense if it she was keeping herself available for you."

"Right, a miniature boyfriend she can't tell anyone about and who can't do anything for her."  Sirus said sarcastically.  "I'm prime dating material."

"You're always there for her and care for her.  You're cute and at least to her you have a great singing voice, which is always a plus, and most of all you spend time with her."  Sarah said, listing all the points her could off the top of her head she could.  "All of that is prime boyfriend material.  And I can vouch that you know how to please a girl, so there's that too."  She added, sticking out her tongue playfully.



Sirus was brought back to the present as Eri politely turned down yet another guy inviting her out for coffee.  "She really is popular."  He mused, finding humor in the fact that none of the guys at the pub that night would guess there is already a guy in her pants.

The night pressed on and eventually Sarah left with some guy that was on a pub crawl.  Eri's shift was largely uneventful and soon it was time to head home.  She left Sirus in her panties the entire way home.

"I hope he doesn't mind that I kept him there, I just wanted this moment to last a little longer."  She thought as she entered the apartment.  Taking off her shoes, Eri went over to the bed and laid down on it.  "Sirus, were home now."  She said softly, pulling up her waistbands to reveal the tiny man in her panties.  "Sirus?  You can come out now."  But Sirus didn't respond, he just laid where he was.  "Sirus?"  She tentatively reached in and slowly pulled Sirus' body out, worried she might have hurt him unaware.  Her worries were dispelled however once she saw that he was sleeping peacefully in her hand.  She giggled at the sight.  "Maybe we should make that your new bed."  She teased playfully, happy at least to know he was comfortable down there.

"Motion seconded."  He replied, rolling over.

"Morning sleepy head."  Eri greeted, setting him down on the bed.  "I'll make us something to eat, any requests?"

"Five more minutes."  He requested, half asleep as he wrapped himself in the sheets on the bed.

"Was it really that tiring to spend the day with Sarah?"  She asked, going to the kitchen.

"Like I said, I spent most of the day in her ass.  That girl can't even sleep soundly without something shoved in there."  He complained, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.  "But she didn't mean to and apologized when she woke up so it's fine."  He added.  "Though it took her a couple minutes after she woke up to realize where I was."

"Would it be too much to ask for a massage tonight?"  She asked diffidently.

Sirus knew she would understand if he yes and let the matter drop, but the look in her eyes told him she was looking forward to a massage after work.  Smiling he shook his head.  "Not at all, I'll give you a good rubdown after we eat."

Eri's face lit up with joy and she went about making some food for them.  After they ate, she pulled out a tray with the massage oils she bought a while back, most of which were flowery to Sirus' dismay.  She chose a lavender vanilla oil and took off all of her clothes except for her panties before lying down on her stomach.  She liked being big when Sirus gave her massages, feeling him walking around on her body was relaxing.

"I w-was hoping you c-could do my l-l-lower back tonight."  She stammered, turning away from Sirus as she blushed profusely.  "Come on Eri, you can do this.  It's for Sirus."  She pulled her panties down a bit to facilitate full access to the small of her back.

"Sure thing."  He replied, also stripped of all but the most modest of clothing.  He started feeling around the area she applied some oil, searching for knots and tight spots.  After 15 to 20 minutes of work, Sirus was sure he got everything.  "Is that good?"  He asked, tentatively standing on her slippery skin.

"Umm, a little... lower?"  She said shyly, and Sirus could see her ears starting to turn red.  She applied some more oil, but it was almost halfway to the summit of her shapely rear.

"Okay."  He replied, a little suspicious as he slowly climbed the gentle slope.  "Here?"

"L-lower..."  She whispered, burying her face in the pillow.

"Any lower and I'll be working your butt."  Sirus joked, chuckling a bit.

Shifting to try and look at the tiny man on her, eyes apprehensive and teary she asked.  "Is that bad?"

"What?  No!  Not at all."  Sirus said, stumbling verbally and physically as he lost his balance.  He slid back down to the small of her back in a half dazed state.  "I mean... you realize..."

"Nevermind, you don't have to if you don't want to."  The blonde quickly said, retracting her previous statement.  "I mean... if you want to you can..."  "Anytime."  She added mentally, too embarrassed to say it verbally.  "Though you probably don't want to, considering what you went through today."

Sirus sat up, also blushing, thinking.  "Well, I mean, is it... sore?"  He asked finally.

Eri could tell that he knew this wasn't purely a request of an innocent massage, that there was a deeper meaning that she was too sheepish to say but was trying to make it easier for her to ask.  "Y-yes!  Before you and Sarah showed up I, uh, I backed into a table weird."  She said with a nervous laugh.  "It feels a bit weird, so do you think... you know, if you could?"

"It would be my pleasure."  He agreed, smiling broadly.  He got up and started climbing to the top of her glutes.

"Well, since you're doing me such a big favor... I guess I can overlook it if you wanted to, maybe... play around down there a bit?"  She stated, trying to be subtle about her true motives.  "I mean, if you wanted to make the best of the circumstances...  I won't stop you."

"Don't tempt me."  He thought, reaching the peak of the giantess' rump.  Getting on  his hands and knees he started rubbing and kneading the soft, plump flesh.  The muscles of Eri's butt twitched slightly at his touch and movement as he focused on the blissful sensation from his hands.  "Oh fuck, it's so warm and squishy, like a balloon filled with a non-Newtonian fluid."  Sirus thought just lying down on Eri's right cheek after only a couple minutes of work, abandoning all pretenses.  He spread his arms and legs as far as he could to stabilize himself and began rocking his body back and forth in a failed attempt to cause it to jiggle.

"I think he's having fun back there."  Eri thought with a smile on her face, focusing on the tiny man on her posterior.

After a few more tries to make Eri's booty shake, Sirus abandoned the idea and rolled over onto his back.  Because he was covered in flowery-scented oil however, he slid down the gentle slope of her smooth, pale cheek and got wedged between the two mounds of flesh.  "Twice in one day I find myself in a girl's butt."  He chuckled, not nearly as nervous as then Sarah had him.

"I'm not sure if you attract them or they attract you."  Eri teased, wiggling her hips a bit.

Slipping a little further down, Sirus reached up in to pull himself free, but with his oily hands he made no progress.  "Can't get out... might as well do something productive."  He thought, reaching out again and rubbing the blonde's butt crack.

"Ooooh, I don't know why but that feel really nice."  Eri thought purring, enjoying the sensation of Sirus running his hands all over her behind.  The two stayed like that for close to an hour before it was time to get ready for bed.

A quick shower to wash off the day's hard worked sweat and a change of clean pajamas and the giantess and her tiny were ready for bed.  Eri crawled into bed, lying on her back and set Sirus on her chest, smiling up to the tiny man with a touch of crimson glow to her cheeks and a timid smile on her face.

"I-is it really okay?  Do you want to sleep in my p-p-panties?"  She asked, eyes full of excitement and anticipation.  "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Oh?  And why wouldn't I want to?"  He questioned back with a sly grin.

"Isn't is stuffy down there?  D-does it... s-sm-smell?"  She replied, getting more and more embarrassed.  "You can barely move too."

"It's comfortable and warm, I feel safe and humbled by the massive amount of trust you placed in me.  Also, I know you're not going to trap me down there for the rest of my days, so even if I can't move I'm not worried."  He explained, lying down on the stretched fabric spanning the gap between her breasts.  "And as for the smell..."  He added, trailing off remembering his time at her crotch.

"Does it smell bad?"  Eri asked hesitantly.  "Though I did just shower so it wouldn't be as bad now."

"No, not at all."  Sirus quickly said, his face turning bright red.  "You always have a pleasant, calming scent about you, but down there it intensifies tenfold.  It is really nice."  "Not to mention some other scents get mixed in making the whole experience much more... stimulating."  He added in thought.

Eri struggled to maintain eye contact with Sirus, feeling happy and embarrassed in equal amounts.  "He says the most embarrassing things!"  She thought, looking back at him.  "Honeyed words and a silver tongue, you are the natural enemy of women everywhere."  She stated, giggling.

"Well I am a Pisces, so there is that."  He admitted with a cheeky smile.

"That does explain a lot."  Eri agreed but then gasped in realization.  "I missed your birthday!  Oh, I'm sorry Sirus.  Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because it isn't important.  I don't magically become one year older on that day."  He explained nonchalantly.  "Shit, why are we talking about birthdays now of all times!"

"Well I matters to me, I'll have to do something for you."  She said before letting out a big yawn.  "Oh my, excuse me.  I suppose we should sleep then."  She added, picking up Sirus.  "Good night."

"Sleep well."  He replied, waving as she brought him under the covers.

Eri created a gap between her clothes and skin and placed Sirus in the same position he was in at work.  Placing a hand on top of the tiny man, Eri smiled happily as they both slowly drifted to sleep.

 

End Notes:

There we go, I think this story will be wrapping up soonish, like hopefully within the next 5-6 chapters depending on how many more tangents I go off on.  Look forward to it!

Oh, and leave a reveiw please!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Her and His(tory) by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Another chapter complete, I hope you all like it.

 

As she entered the Tim Hortons, Eri looked around to see if Melony was among the seated customers.  The older woman had messaged her a couple days prior to set up a time when they could chat.  Not seeing her in the store, Eri walked up to the cash and ordered her usual drink, a medium double-double.  After getting her order Eri found a table to wait for Melony to arrive.  Not even 30 seconds later she saw Sirus' mother enter.  The older woman made her way over to Eri.

"Sorry I'm late, had to find a place to park."  She apologized, setting her purse down to grab some change from it.  "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Oh, no.  I'm fine, thank you."  Eri said politely, smiling.  "I only just got here too."

"Okay, I'll be right back."  Melony said, heading to the counter.

"Oh, I'm so nervous talking to Sirus' mom.  What if she finds out I have Sirus?"  Eri thought as she watched the older blonde.  "I know I should just avoid her, but that would be rude."

It didn't take long for Melony to get her beverage and return.  "Oh, thank you for coming dear.  I know you must be busy."  She said, sitting down.

"It's no problem at all.  Today is my day off anyway."  Eri assured, smiling politely.

"That's good.  How are you doing?  It's been awhile since you moved into your apartment.  Is it nice?"  Melony asked, making small talk.

"Yes, it's a bachelor so it's a little small but I find it cozy."  She replied.  Looking over Melony she could tell the woman was still in pretty rough shape but seemed to be recovering.  "How are you doing?"

"As well as to be expected I suppose.  Still searching for anything that might tell me where my Sirus is."  She sighed, rummaging through her purse and producing a beaten smartphone.  "The only thing that was found was his phone, thrown in the trash outside of a Tim Hortons across town."  She said.

"Sirus' phone."  Eri thought, slightly rattled at the sight of the device but composing herself quickly.  "That was Sirus' phone?"  She asked, so's not to be suspicious.

"Yes and it's the only clue as to his whereabouts."  Melony sighed exasperated.  "I know you don't remember which day you met him, but can you tell me more about your meeting him?  Like did you notice any strange vehicles around or anything?"

"I'm not sure, I think there was very little traffic that day."  Eri said, shifting uncomfortably in her seat.  The day she met Sirus was one of mixed emotions for her and though she was happy she and Sirus were able to come to an understanding with one another, she'd rather not think back on it.  "If I had to guess it was probably Saturday or Sunday morning."  She hypothesized, at least putting up a front of ignorance.

Melony gasped in surprise, her eyes lighting up in delight as she heard Eri speak.  "That's it, it was that Sunday you met him!"  She said excitedly.

"What!?  How can you be so sure it wasn't the Saturday before?"  Eri asked half in shock.  "Oh no!  What did I say wrong?"

"Sirus didn't work Friday nights, his supervisor wouldn't let reliable workers take Saturdays off because most part-timers call in saying they're sick to go drink or party."  Melony explained.  "So you could have only met him after he finished his Saturday night shift, Sunday morning."  She added excitedly.

"No... no, no, no.  This can't be happening!"  Eri said, freaking out mentally as tears began to swell up in her throat.  "Please, I can't let her find out."

Noticing how this revelation shook Eri, Melony began to worry for the young woman.  "Eri, are you alright?  You seem upset."

"Huh?  Oh!"  Eri replied, wiping the tears from her eyes.  "It's just, apparently Sirus disappear just after meeting me...  and there's nothing I can say or do to help you find him."  She said distraught, choking on her tears.  "I was the last one to see him... I'm, I'm sorry Melony."

"Sweetie, I'm not blaming you."  Melony said soothingly, trying to comfort the distressed girl.  "You said you met him under the overpass behind his work, right?  He wasn't even half way home at that point.  Anything else could have happened."

"But, but I..."  Eri squeaked, barely able to speak.

"Shhh, it's alright."  Melony said, quickly gathering her things and supporting Eri.  "Come on, we can continue our talk in my car."  She offered, leading Eri out of the store.

"I... what should I do?"  Eri thought, panicking and nearly hyperventilating.  "What would Sirus say?"  She tried as best she could to calm herself on the short trip to Melony's car, the one thought that seemed to help the most being Sirus.  She had almost completely regained her composure by the time Melony got her into her car and entered the other side.

"Here you go sweetie."  The blonde woman said, offering a couple Kleenexes to Eri.

"Thank you."  Eri replied, wiping her face and blowing her nose.  "I feel so embarrassed doing something like that in public."

"Nonsense, I'm actually a bit happy you care so much for my son."  She replied.  "How about we go for a little drive?  I'll tell you all about Sirus when he was small."

"Really?  I bet he was an adorable little singer."  Eri said excitedly.

Starting the car, Melony pulled out of the parking lot and down the street.  "Oh, he's always had that angelic voice, though he never wanted to practice."  She confirmed.

Melony drove Eri around to random places for a few hours, telling stories of Sirus when he was younger the entire time.  Eri was very attentive throughout all the stories.  Eventually Melony had to go home, so she dropped Eri off at her building.

"Thank you for inviting me out Melony."  Eri said, bowing slightly as she got out of the car.  "And for all the stories of cute little Sirus."  She thought, giggling to herself.

"Not a problem.  We'll have to do this again sometime."  Melony replied, smiling and waving to Eri.

"I would like that."  The blonde agreed.  "Take care."  She added, closing the door.

Melony waved good-bye one last time before driving down the street, glancing into the rearview mirror a couple times to watch Eri disappear into the apartment building she dropped her off at.  After making a turn she put in a headset and called her son, Jamie.

"How was it Mother?"  He asked immediately.

"You were right, she was surprised to see his phone."  Melony said.  "Though she didn't say anything incriminating, she did admit to seeing your brother on the day he disappeared."

"So she is connected to his disappearance."  Jamie asserted.

"Maybe not."  Melony dissuaded, softening her tone.  "She was genuinely upset.  She's a good girl."

"Perhaps, but something about her seems off."  He argued.  "If she does have anything to do with Sirus' disappearance, I will find it.  He's my big brother, the uncle to my kids and my role model.  I don't care who I have to go through to find him and when I do, I'm bringing down everyone involved."



Sirus waited a bit impatiently as the days passed leading up to Eri's birthday.  He would often find himself pacing nervously, wondering how Eri would react to his gift.  It was finally the day and Sarah had informed Eri that she would be dropping by to hang out.  Eri hadn't told Sarah it was her birthday yet, so she was sure to be surprised when the brunette finally arrived.

It was just before noon when the buzzer sounded through the unit.  Eri lifted Sirus off her lap, the two relaxing and watching some short Youtube videos while they waited, as she went to let Sarah in.

"Finally!"  Sirus thought, his heart racing with excitement.

In short order the front door opened.  "Hey Sarah!"  Eri greeted.

"Hiya Eri, how are you this fine day?"  Sarah replied, hugging her friend.

"Fine thanks.  Sirus and I were just killing some time."  The blonde said as they walked into the living space.

"Hey little guy."  Sarah said, looking at Sirus on the bed.  "Didja miss me?"

"Sure, we'll say that."  Sirus joked as she crossed the room and picked him up.

"Does he sweet talk you like that too Eri?"  Sarah asked, setting Sirus on her shoulder.

"Not often, but every now and then."  She replied.  She was about to join the two at her bed when she noticed Sarah was carrying a small bag.  "What's that?"

Sarah smiled her trademark playful grin.  She looked to Sirus, who in turn nodded and they both looked back to Eri.  As the brunette held out the bag they both smiled and said in unison, "Happy Birthday!"

A short silence fell over the room as Sirus and Sarah waited for Eri to process what was going on.  "Huh?  Wait, what!?"  The blonde finally exclaimed, looking around wildly.  "How did you-?"  She began to ask before she was interrupted.

"Sirus told me."  Sarah answered.  "He actually got me to take him shopping last week."

"Really?"  Eri asked, slightly embarrassed.  Her gaze slowly drifted to the 3 inch tall man on Sarah's shoulder.

"Well yeah..."  He admitted, averting his gaze from hers.  "It's the anniversary of your birth, we should celebrate."

"Oh really?"  Eri asked playfully, walking up until her nose was less than an inch in front of him.  "I could have sworn that somebody was saying birthdays aren't that important just last week though."  She teased, smiling jubilantly.  "He's so sweet and adorable."

"Well... we were talking about my birthday at the time."  He tried to justify, blushing intensely.  "Just because I don't feel like celebrating my birthday doesn't mean your birthday isn't important."

"Come on and open your presents already!"  Sarah said impatiently, bringing the bag containing the gift in it up to Eri's face.  "You two can play kissy face later."

Embarrassed, Eri pulled her face away from Sirus, grabbing the bag as she did.  "We weren't..."  She refuted unconvincingly.  Looking in the bag she saw two boxes, one almost a perfect cube, the other long and slender.  She sat on the bed as she pulled the cubish box out, wrapped in white wrapping paper with balloons of various colors printed on it.  The card indicated that it was from Sarah.  "I appreciate the thought, I just hope it's nothing too embarrassing."  She thought as she torn the wrapping away to reveal the gift within.  "'Tom and Sally's Chocolate Body Paint'?  Wait, i-i-is this that kind of stuff you..."   She asked flustered.

"Put on your body and let someone lick off?  Why yes, yes it is."  Sarah said, finishing her adorably embarrassed friend's sentence.  "Sirus tells me he's a big fan of chocolate.  How about you?"  She added.

"I said no such thing."  Sirus denied.

"Oh, so you don't like chocolate?"  Sarah asked slyly, the devil's grin on her face.

"Well... I never said that either..."  He begrudgingly admitted.

"Right, and Eri, you could always enjoy a renewable chocolate covered Sirus."  She further explained excitedly.  "How does that sound?"

"Wonderful actually."  Eri admitted to herself, a touch of red blooming on her cheeks as she imagined having Sirus in her mouth, licking and sucking his tiny body.  Smiling, she drew Sarah in for a hug, Sirus falling between the two girls and getting caught between their chests.  "While I may not use it as you intended, thank you Sarah."

"No problem Eri, that's what friends are for."  Sarah replied, return the embrace.  "And while he probably won't admit to it, Sirus didn't seem too opposed to the idea when I explained it to him either."  She whispered before pulling away.

"Thought I was a goner there for a second."  Sirus said, hanging on to Eri's T-shirt after the two women hugged.

"Oh, sorry Sirus."  Eri apologized, bringing her palm up for him to stand on as she moved him down to her lap.

"Don't worry about it.  You still have another present to open."  He said, unable to hide his smile.

"I wonder who it could be from."  Eri teased, taking the thin, rectangular box wrapped  with a ribbon out of the bag.  Sliding the ribbon off, her heart began beating faster and faster as she slid the lid off.  "What did I do to deserve someone like Sirus in my life?  He's far too good to me."  She thought warmly as she removed the cotton padding out of the way to see her gift.  "Oh Sirus..."  She gasped, looking at the pendant necklace in the box.

The silver rope chain glimmered in the light, as thin as a shoelace, but the craftsmanship was beautiful but that was only the dressing, the true feature was the pendant it held.  Very simple in design, a circle within a circle with a curved tail connecting the two from the bottom of the outer loop to the right side of the inner.  The space between the two silver circle was empty, but the inner circle surrounded a round, pink gemstone of some sort.  It was truly breathtaking.

"Thank you, it's beautiful."  She said, putting down the box and picking up the tiny man.  She brought him into her chest for a hug.

"Know what the symbol means?"  Sarah asked with a cunning smile.

"No.  It has a significance?"  Eri replied, releasing Sirus into her hands.

"Oh, little Sirus here was very particular about everything about it."  Sarah explained, despite the fact that Sirus was signaling for her to stop.  "What?  She should know just how much thought you put into her present."  She said, smiling as she looked back to Eri.  "First is the gemstone, a pink ruby.  It had to be a ruby because it's your birthstone, but he was adamant on it being pink.  Very adamant."

"Why?"  Eri asked, looking down to Sirus.  "It's really pretty, but wouldn't a normal ruby do fine?"

Shooting a glare at Sarah for a second, Sirus sighed and scratched the back of his head.  He hadn't planned on explaining his gift, if Eri liked it, that would have been enough for him.  "Pink has a lot of traits associated with it, among them are compassion, generosity, nurturing, admiration and appreciation."  He explained, completely red-faced.  "You take really good care of me Eri, I really do appreciate it."  He added, turning away.

"He's so poetic, thinking so deeply to try and convey how he feels."  The blonde thought, feeling her heart swell.

"Oh, but wait.  There's more!"  Sarah declared in her best infomercial voice.  "The pendant's shape."

"Why are you doing this to me!?"  Sirus lamented silently, staring at Sarah who just gave him a knowing wink.

"It is the international symbol for 'gratitude'."  Sarah explained, having already heard Sirus' reasoning for being so picky.  "So not only did the gemstone, your birthstone, need to be dyed in Sirus' appreciation of you, but it needed to be held in place by his gratitude towards you too."

"You know, it kind of ruins the whole thing when you explain it like that."  Sirus grumbled, jumping down onto the bed.  "And it's embarrassing."

"Yeah, but you put so much thought into it though."  Sarah defended.  "I don't know why you know so much about the symbolic meanings of colors, gemstones, metals and the like, but nobody would be able to figure it all out unless it was explained to them."

"That doesn't matter.  Whether she understands it all or not isn't the point."  He argued back.  "I just wanted t-whoa!"

Before he could finish, Eri picked up Sirus.  "I'm sorry Sarah.  I know you just came over, but do you think I could have some time with Sirus?"  She asked.

"We're going out tonight to celebrate your birthday anyway."  Sarah stated, smiling.  "I knew something like this would happen, so I wasn't planning on staying long anyway."  She added, hugging her friend before getting up.  "We'll meet at work and play it by ear from there.  9 o'clock and be ready to party."

"Thank you."  Eri said, setting Sirus on the bed as she walked Sarah out.

"Bring Sirus along too."  The brunette added, waving as Eri closed the door.

"Okay, see you tonight."  Eri agreed, closing and locking the door.  Walking back into the living space, when she saw Sirus on the bed Eri was unable to contain herself any longer.  Running a couple steps, she threw herself towards the tiny man, shrinking to match his height as she freefell.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!"  Sirus exclaimed, running and catching Eri in his arms.  "That was dangerous!  What were you thinking."  He scolded her, setting her down on the bed.

Eri didn't answer the tiny man, his apparent panic and concern for her safety only spurring her actions along as she dove into his chest, knocking him over.  Lying on top of him now, Eri pulled herself up to be face to face with Sirus.

"Eri?"  Sirus asked, not entirely sure what she was planning.  Her eyes captivated him though and so he offered no resistance.  Her eyes were clear and pure, the intertwining strands of green and brown weaving together, shifting to an almost golden radiance as her face drew closer and closer to her.

"I can't anymore Sirus."  She thought, trying to control her breathing as her heart threatened to burst from her chest.  "You're just... just so..."

Sirus could feel Eri's breath on his lips as she drew closer and closer, could feel his heart matching hers as the heat of her body spread to his own and vice versa.  His arms reached up to hold her tight, her eyes practically pleading for him not to let go.  "Ahh, that's right...  I almost forgot."  He thought, hardening his resolve.  "I decided it was going to be today."

"I love you."  They both said in unison, their lips mere millimeters apart before even that distance vanished.  Immediately they assaulted each other with passion and fervor, caressing each other's body as their mouths danced a waltz.  Eri's lips were soft and sweet, Sirus' firm and comforting.  The two rolled on the bed as their passion swept them up like a tidal wave, coming to a rest from time to time with each switching who was on top.

When Sirus was on top, he looked down to the most beautiful girl in the world, strands of dirty blonde hair stretching across her face as she stared back with a seductive smile but timid eyes.  Her cheeks were as red as the setting sun, but he could tell she was elated.

Eri saw a similar yet altogether different sight when she looked down to Sirus.  Perhaps it was because she saw him everyday, but looking at his in a new light, she noticed his dark brown hair was significantly longer than when she first met him.  She brushed it aside to reveal his gorgeous, blue eyes.  Normally she felt like his eyes were set on some unseen future, setting his course as he took steps to reach his destination, it was one of the things she found attractive about him.  But right now all that focus, all the determination was directed at her, here and now.

Eventually they came to rest with Eri on top of Sirus once more.  Pulling her close, he sat up with her on his lap, her legs at either side.  Eri could feel his hardened member press against her excited folds through their clothes and couldn't help but grind her hips against his as they continued to kiss.  She reached down to the hem of his shirt and pulled it off over his head, revealing his well defined muscles, toned from the months of constant climbing and clinging to her and other objects.  In turn, her pulled her T-shirt off, revealing her braless breasts and smooth stomach.  They continued to kiss and strip each other, admiring each others body in ways they had stopped themselves in the past, fully giving themselves over to their passion.

Eri continued to rub Sirus' manhood against her womanhood, sliding it through her delicate folds as she secreted copious amounts of her arousal.  Her breathing was labored, as was his, and unable to wait any longer she reached down and took Sirus' shaft in hand and positioned it ready to pierce her deep.

"Ahn, it's so hot."  She thought, slowly lowering her hips as her velvet love tunnel stretched to take Sirus' girth.  "It feels so good!"

"Oh fuck!  She's squeezing me so tightly."  Sirus noted, she hadn't even taken the entirety of his head yet and he could feel the firm grip she had on him.  "It's like she'd never let me go."

Her pussy quivering, Eri paused her progress as she felt the tip  of Sirus' dick slip inside.  "I need him in me.  Now!"  Without wasting another moment, Eri slammed her hips down, taking the rest of the phallus into her in full.  She let out a sensual, satisfied moan as she felt him reaching deep inside her, twitching and pulsing.  "Oh Sirus!"  She exclaimed, assaulting him with more kisses.

"Eri!  You are amazing!"  He replied, leaning forward and setting her on her back.  "I love you, more than I can describe with words, more than I can express with actions."

Wrapping her legs around his waist, Eri pulled Sirus closer, as if to try and draw him even deeper.  "I love you too Sirus.  Please, never leave me!"

Unable to control himself, Sirus began pumping his hips into Eri's most sensitive spot, eliciting pleasure from her voice with every motion.  "Never.  I'll always be with you."  He promised, picking up the place more and more.

"Ahhhn!  I'm so happy!"  She thought was waves and waves of euphoria crashed over her body as she kept receiving Sirus' effort.  "I want more!  I want more of him in me!"  She thought as she began to grow back to her normal size, reaching down with her hands to keep Sirus in place.  "All of him..."

Sirus immediately knew what Eri was about to do as she returned to normal.  It was something he had fantasized about for years, something he had thought about sharing with her for months, and something wanted only to do with her now.  As her body got bigger and bigger, he took what little chance he had to play with what he could reach until only her engorged sex was all he could reach.  He was three times taller than her labia and started massaging her clit as her fingers rubbed him into her meat curtain, her moans of arousal motivating him further.

After a couple minutes of teasing, Sirus pushed his legs past the threshold to Eri's vagina.  The love muscle tightened around him, hugging tightly as it invited the rest of him to follow.  Using her fingers as a brace, Sirus pushed himself deeper and deeper until only his head was protruding from the giant blonde's sex, her velvety folds encompassing him on either side.  He had long since lost himself to her intoxicating scent and the fluids she produced robbed him of whatever was left.

"He's in!  He's in!"  Eri thought excitedly as she focused on the little living man who literally crawled into her pussy.  "Ah, but just a little more."  She willed for Sirus to grow a bit more, to fill her as his manhood did.  She felt him grow inside her, expanding her love tunnel to accommodate his form.  "Sirus fills me so nicely."  She purred, squeezing her vulva around his face.  Finally, she placed a finger on his forehead and pushed until there was nothing left of Sirus visible to the outside world.  "Oh, you feel so good Sirus!  If it's difficult to breathe just let me know, otherwise you're staying in there until I'm finished."  She said, playing with her clit and fondling her breast as she felt the tension in her crotch rising higher and higher.  He was moving inside of her, caressing, massaging, kissing, licking and drinking of her, she could tell and it made her all the hotter.  She could feel his dick rubbing and twitching, begging for release as the walls of her private undulated around it.  "I'm almost... there."  She thought, bucking her hips and arching her back as she raced for the sweet release of climax.  "SIRUS!!!"  She wailed, her pussy clamping down hard on it's treat as a flood of sexual fulfillment flooded from her.  Her body was wracked with pleasure she had never experienced before and for several  minutes after the aftershocks rocked her body but still Sirus remained inside her.

Exhausted, Eri laid in a pool of her own sweat and secretions, short on breath but feeling light headed.  She rubbed her lower abdomen, the fullness Sirus instilled in her was comfortable.  He wasn't moving, but Eri could tell he was breathing.  "Oh Sirus, that felt wonderful."  She said, feeling a little tired now.  "You can come out now... if you want."  "Or stay in there, you feel really good right now."  She thought, hoping he would.  He made no effort to escape.  "Sirus?  Are you alright in there?  Can you breathe?"  She asked, concerned her tiny lover might be in danger.

She felt him nod his head very slowly, sending a tingle through her body.  Giggling a bit, she looked over to their clothes that were still on the bed and grew her black, lacey thong and his shirt back to normal size.  "Do you want to stay there for a while longer?  I think I could use a little nap."  She asked, snuggling his shirt and breathing deeply of his scent.  She felt him nod again, licking at her desire for another round.  "Okay, rest well."  She said, slipping her tight thong back on and patting her crotch lovingly.  "I love you."

"I love you too."  He thought from within the tight, warm, delightful confines of Eri's vagina.  All around him Sir could hear the sounds of her body doing it's normal functions, her heartbeat, breathing, the blood coursing through her veins.  It was a soundtrack of Eri, and Sirus drifted to sleep to it.

 

End Notes:

And FINALLY they confess!  I had been trying to find the right time and it just felt right, admittedly a little cliche but whatever.   Cliches are cliche for a reason, they work.

Please leave a reveiw and thank you for your time!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

A Birthday to Remember by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Oh wow, didn't think I'd make it in time this week

Started playing Tales of Berseria and Fire Emblem Heroes this past week, not good for the writing schedule. lol

Still, we are steadily approaching the end of the tale of Sirus and Eri, I figure I can wrap it up in two or three more chapters... depending on tangents.

 

When Eri first awoke from her nap, she immediately felt the pleasing sensation of her vaginal canal hugging the tiny Sirus tightly within.  She purred and hummed in satisfaction, rubbing her hand over her pubis mon, it being slightly bloated due to the sweet prize inside.  She allowed herself to enjoy the moment for what she thought must have been close to a half an hour, focusing on the minuscule movements of Sirus' sleeping, before she looked at the time.

"Almost 7:30, guess I should start getting ready."  She sighed, not wanting this experience to end.  Gingerly, she spread herself open and slipped a finger inside.  "Wakey, wakey sleepy.  It's time to come out."  She teased, nudging the tenant of her sex, urging him to grab on.  She shrunk him back down to 3 inches tall to facilitate his release, instantly feeling a little empty.  This feeling reminded Eri of the piece of advice Eris had given her the day she first shrunk Sirus. 'Tinies make for great sex toys.  Shove him in and you'll understand.'  "I think I'm starting to see what she meant."  The blonde thought, finally feeling some movement from Sirus.  "But I don't think it would have felt nearly as nice as it did earlier, without putting how we feel into it."

Sirus slowly awoke from his pleasant slumber, covered in a sweet smelling, sticky mucus and surrounded by warm squishy walls that hugged him tight.  He felt Eri's finger poking his head and managed the effort to grab hold.  "While not quite the womb, it really is comforting in here."  He thought as he was dragged out into the light.

"Hey there sleepy-head.  How was your sleep?"  Eri asked as she picked Sirus up and placed him on her palm.

"Absolutely wonderful!"  He replied, beaming a bright smile.  "But wait, does this make me your son now?"  He added jokingly.

"I'd rather you be my boyfriend..."  She said, blushing.  "I mean, I thought..."

"If I'm allowed to be so lucky."  Sirus said with a decidedly more serious tone, smiling warmly up to his giantess girlfriend.  "After all, I am in love with you."

"Aw, I love you too."  Eri swooned, elated that he wasn't just caught up in the heat of the moment before.  She brought him up and kissed him on the head, tasting some of her essence that remained on him.  "We should freshen up."  She giggled, standing up and heading to the shower.

After a relatively quick shower, Eri continued to get ready to go out, putting on makeup and fixing up her hair.  Sirus occupied himself on the laptop after putting on some clean clothes.  As it approached 8:30 pm Eri exited the bathroom, all dolled up and ready to go.  Closing the laptop and standing at her full height she placed a hand on her hip as she looked down to Sirus.

"How do I look?"  She asked, spinning once.

Regarding the lovely giantess, Sirus was momentarily at a loss for word.  She had slightly curled the tips of her hair, giving it a bit of bounce and volume as it framed her pretty face.  He could tell she went light on the makeup, a little foundation and eyeliner with glossy pink lipstick and complementary eyeshadow.

She was clad in a form-fitting black dress with a ruffle skirt that hung a couple inches above her knees.  A dark purple lace sarong tied to her waist extended just slight further than the hem of her skirt and her smooth legs were held within the confines of some tight pantyhose.  A smile cracked the tiny man's face as he noticed his birthday gift to her hanging from her neck.

"Absolutely beautiful."  Sirus finally said after taking in her visage.  "Though you have some gunk on your face, blocking out your natural charms."  He added, half in jest.

"You didn't need to add that last part..."  Eri replied, pouting momentarily before smiling gently.  She knew he thought she was pretty enough to go without any cosmetics, but she also wanted to draw his attention a bit more tonight at least.  "Come on, Sarah's probably on her way in already."  She said, holding out her palm for him.

"20 bucks says she's been pre-drinking."  He said, climbing aboard.

"I probably should have too."  Eri thought aloud, placing Sirus in her ample cleavage as she headed for the door.  "Though I also have to control myself since you're coming along."

"Don't worry about me.  Worst thing that'll happen with either of you will be me ending up in one of your panties.  If it comes to that, I'm hoping for yours."  He hypothesized.

"Oh, your days of spelunking in other girl's unmentionables are over little man."  Eri teased in a stern tone with a devious smile and light blush.

"Darn, and here I was just hoping I'd get to see the inside of Sarah's ass again."  Sirus replied with light sarcasm as she slipped into a pair of black heels and grabbed her purse.  "I'm soooooooo disappointed."

"Keep it up mister and it'll be my rear that welcomes you."  She joked, pulling on her jacket.

"I wouldn't mind that, actually."  He admitted honestly.  "I mean, if it's you."

Her face erupting into a full blush, Eri zipped up her jacket, hiding Sirus awhile as she left her apartment.  "We can discuss that later."



By the time Eri arrived at the pub Sarah was already waiting, with a slight buzz on.  The brunette shot her a knowing, lewd smile but said nothing and instead started the exciting night.  Sarah led Eri around to a couple different bars and clubs until they settled into one for the 'long haul' she said.  Eri had shrunk Sirus to an inch tall to better hide him when necessary.

"Hey Eri, come with me for a sec."  Sarah requested, dragging the birthday girl out of their booth by the arm.  "Watch our stuff for us Sirus."  She added, winking.  The table they chose was in a darkened corner of the establishment, so he could be on the table with little risk.

"Wait a second Sarah!"  Eri protested as she was dragged off in the direction of the toilets.

"Right, like I could stop any would-be thief."  He thought, looking out towards the bar.  It was a fairly busy night, good for business and since summer was closing in the city had a sudden influx of party-hearty students and tourists letting off some steam.  The girls were gone for close to 10 minutes, leaving Sirus to observe the comings and goings of some customers.  "Been awhile since I've done something like this."  He thought, observing the different mannerisms and picking up bits and pieces of dialog around him.

"I'm telling you, it's not like that."

"Yeah, that was, like, totally lame."

"You drunk?  I'm cuttin' off."

"To a night our wives will never know about!"

"Dude, I'm tellin' you.  They were both alone and totally hot."  That line caught Sirus attention, it was close.  Looking out he saw two guys sitting close to the bar talking to one another.  One of them was pointing at the booth he was in.  "Didja see the ass on that brunette?  Man, I bet it's never had a real pounding like I could give it."  The man pointing continued, chuckling lewdly.  He wore a black baseball cap turned to the side covering what must have been short cut dark hair as none slipped out from the sides.  He had a long sleeve dress shirt on, black and unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.  "And the timid blonde, what a rack!  I'd take 'er from the back and play with those puppies until her legs gave out."

That remark earned a mild eye twitch from Sirus.  "Too bad for you Eri has standards."  He thought, looking to the twenty-something man's friend.  Pretty plainly dressed, short light brown hair sporting a thin but well kept beard in a blue t-shirt.

"I-I-I dunno Chad.  I mean..."  The other man replied nervously

"Dude, don't fuck this up.  God, you're always like this Vinny."  Chad lamented, leaning back in his chair.  "Look, I agreed to come all the fuck up to Canada because you wanted to.  We're leaving tomorrow, first flight, and Rock works here.  No risk, no consequences."

"What the hell are they talking about?"  Sirus thought, getting a bad vibe from the confidence that 'Chad' guy gave off.

"Yeah, I know, but women are-"  'Vinny' tried to reason.

"Can it!  I'mma go talk to Rock.  Just stay here."  Chad ordered, standing up to go over to the bar.

He couldn't hear the conversation between Chad and who was probably this 'Rock' guy, but Chad pointed to the booth and said some things and Rock nodded.

"Hey little guy, did you miss us?"  Sarah's high energy voice snapped Sirus' attention back to his immediate surroundings.

Both girls came back and he offered a smile to Eri who smiled back.  "Sure did."  He replied, stealing glances back to Chad and Vinny's table but they seemed to be keeping to themselves now.

"Sorry we were gone so long."  Eri said, sitting down and setting her arm on the table for him to climb.

"Don't worry about it, I was just taking in the sounds."  He said as she climbed to her shoulder.

"I'll go get us some drinks."  Sarah offered, running off to the bar.

"So, hear anything interesting?"  Eri asked.

"Nothing too interesting, but that guy there in the baseball cap was talking about you and Sarah like you were objects for his lust."  Sirus informed, motioning to Chad.  "Saying arrogant shit like how he could destroy Sarah's butt and stuff like that."

"Sounds like a real charmer."  She replied sarcastically, pretending to scan the room so she could see who Sirus was talking about.

"Yeah, his friend is a little nervous and timid, but seems like he was a good head on his shoulders."  He added.  "So, what did Sarah want?"

"Oh, she was just... you know... clarifying some things."  Eri said with a shaky laugh.

"She knows and you told her, didn't you."  He accused.

Hanging her head, the blonde nodded.  "Yes..."

"Lucky us!"  Sarah cheered, returning with their drinks.

"Oh?  How so?"  Sirus asked as she sat down.

"That cute bartender said that that hot guy and his friend are going to pay for our drinks!"  She exclaimed excitedly, pointing to Chad and Vinny.

"What the hell!?"  Sirus thought as she offered Eri her glass.

"Sirus was just telling me that the guy in the hat was talking about us."  Eri commented.

"Really?  Whadid he say?"  She asked, leaning in close to hear Sirus.

"That he could give your ass a real pounding and such."  Sirus sighed, looking back to Chad.

The young man was staring back at the girls now intensely, a glee glimmering in his eye like that of a hunter observing his prey.  A cold chill ran down Sirus' spine, out of the corner of his eye he could see Rock sharing Chad's excitement.  "Shit, shit, shit!"  He thought, wildly turning back seeing Eri bringing her glass up to her lips, Sarah having downed over half of hers already.  "Whoa!  Wait, stop!"  He yelled, trying to warn them.

Eri paused just short of any liquid passing her lips and set her glass down.  "Sirus?  What's wrong?"  She asked, slightly concerned by the urgency in his voice.

Sarah hadn't properly heard Sirus' warning, but did stop drinking and set her glass down as well.

"Eri, do you think you can shrink the contents of your drink discreetly and pretend to drink it?  And do the same for what's left of Sarah's?"  He asked, noticing Chad and Rock's expressions sour a bit, though Vinny seemed a bit relieved.

"I mean I can, yes, but it would be a waste."  She replied.

"Can you just do it?  Something is very wrong here."  He asked, looking back to Sarah who was looking at him weird.

"Okay, if you say so."  Eri complied, reaching over to Sarah's drink and shrinking just the beverage inside as she did the same to her own.

The two then 'drank' their drinks and Sirus monitored the three guy's reactions.  Chad did a slight fist pump to himself, Rock simply grinned and continued to work and Vinny looked away.  "I don't like this...  We should probably find a new place to celebrate."  He advised.  "Chad knows that bartender, personally.  I'm getting a weird vibe from them."

"You think they're dangerous?"  Eri asked, knowing full well Sirus' ability to sense threats.

"I dunno, but I don't like it."  He replied.

"Oh, com'on!"  Sarah interjected, her speech suddenly getting more and more slurred.  "Ain'tcha jus bein' a bit too pairnoid?"

"Sarah?"  Eri asked, looking to the brightly flushed face of her friend.  "Sarah, are you feeling alright?"

"E'er bet ter."  The tipsy brunette replied with a sloppy salute.  "In fact, I ain't never felt so gud."

"She's not a lightweight when it comes to drinking."  Sirus stated.  "And you two haven't really started to drink either."

Looking to the empty glasses on the table, Eri's eyes widened in shock.  "You don't think...?"

"Yeah, Chad and Vinny over there are from out of town, I heard Chad mention they have a flight in the morning too."  Sirus agreed.  "No risks, no consequences.  Just make two girls more 'agreeable' and be gone before they are even hungover."  He thought, disgusted.  Out of the corner of his eye he noticed that both Chan and Vinny were gone though.

"Maybe you two are right."  Sarah said.  "We should go."

"Great!  Let's go home."  Eri suggested, grabbing her stuff.

"Home?  Nah, letz head fer a danseclub and really cut loose."  The drugged girl corrected, standing to head for the door but tripping over her own feet.  Just before she fell though, someone passing by caught her.  Chad.

"Whoa there, are you alright?"  He asked, flashing her a charming smile as he righted her.

"Huh?  Oh yeah.  Thankz hot stuff."  Sarah replied, reaching around and grabbing his ass while winking playfully at him.

"Well aren't you friendly." He chuckled.

"Sorry about my friend, we've been out celebrating and I think she's had a bit too many to drink."  Eri apologized quickly, putting on her coat.  Sirus hid in her collar.  She exited the booth and took Sarah by the arm.  "Come on Sarah, I'll call us a taxi."

"Actually, my friend and I were just on our way out too."  Chad offered, still holding a giggling Sarah upright.  "I'm Chad and this here is Vincent, Vinny for short.  If you girls want, we have a car and could give you a lift."

"Thank you but-"  Eri started, trying to be polite as she pulled on Sarah's arm.

"Great!  You can come with uz to da club!"  Sarah blurted out merrily.

"Sarah!"  Eri protested.

"It would be our honor, right Vinny?"  Chad accepted.

"R-right."  Vincent replied.

"Well den, letz go!"  Sarah said, heading for the exit with Chad, laughing and singing merrily.

"Sarah!  You're in no state to be partying anymore."  Eri protested, following her friend.

"This is bad."  Sirus said, clinging to Eri's neck as they left the bar and started walking down the road.

"What should I do?"  She whispered, chasing after Sarah as Chad led her to the back of the bar.

"I'm working on it, just call for a taxi for now."  He suggested.

Nodding, Eri pulled out her phone and called for a cabby.

"One of our friends just finished his shift, mind if we wait five minutes?"  Chad asked, his hand already grabbing Sarah booty once they were behind the building.

"Notta problem, right Err?"  Sarah replied looking to her friend.  "Whacha doin'?"

"Calling for a taxi Sarah, we can't just go with two guys we just met."  Eri said as she waited for the phone to connect.

"Crap, she wasn't drunk enough."  Chad cursed under his breath, walking over to Eri and handing Sarah off to Vincent as he went.  "Watch her for me."  He ordered as she grabbed Eri's phone from her hand and disconnected just as he heard the other side pick up.

"Oh, yer a cutie up close."  Sarah said, smiling to Vincent.

"Wh-what are you doing?"  Eri asked, backing away from the advancing man until her back hit a wall.

"Don't worry sweetheart, you're just a little tipsy and confused."  Chad reasoned in a calming tone.  "We're not bad guys once you get to know us."  He continued, sticking out his arm to prevent her from escaping.  "In fact, I think by morning, we'll know each other very intimately."  He finished, reaching out and cupping his hand to her cheek.

"Stop it, don't touch me!"  Eri tried to yell but the fear constricted her throat and her voice barely reached normal volume.  "No, please!"

"TAKE YOUR DIRTY HAND OFF MY GIRL!"  Sirus roared, appearing from Eri's collar jabbing his needle into Chad's hand just before she found the strength to push him back.

"Ow!"  Chad hollered, pulling his hand away and dragging Sirus out with it.  "Da fuck are you?"  He asked, jumping back with Eri as Sirus fell to the ground.

"That doesn't matter!  Hands of my Eri or else!"  Sirus yelled back, barely heard because of the size difference.  With Eri and Sarah, he never really felt truly intimidated by their size, mostly because he just knew they didn't want to hurt him but this guy in front of him, Sirus could barely stand he was so scared.

"Holy shit Chad!  What's going on?"  Vincent asked, confused.

"Donno, I think this little bug is trying to threaten me."  Chad replied as he sneered down at Sirus.

"Sirus!  What are you doing?"  Eri cried, fighting against Chad to run over to him.  "What were you thinking."  She could also see it, his feet were unsteady, his arms shaking uncontrollably as he fought to keep a brave face with tears flowing from his eyes.

"I don't know.  He touched you and I just, I couldn't."  Sirus tried to explain, offering his best smile to her.  "I love you Eri.  I'll always come to your rescue."

"Oh this is just priceless."  Chad said, throwing Eri back to Vincent.  "Forget the other one, hold her while I deal with this pest."  He said, reeling his foot back.

"No, seriously Chad.  What the fuck are we doing?"  Vincent asked, but held Eri back as he was told.

"Eri!"  Sirus called, running towards his lover.

"Sirus!  Look out!"  The blonde warned as Chad swung his foot at her tiny man.

Sirus did his best to dive out of the way of Chad's attack but the sheer area his foot cover was too much.  A clean hit sent Sirus flying the relatively short distance to a brick wall.

Eri watched in horror as Sirus' form, while still in tact, fell limply to the ground.  She lost all strength in her legs and collapsed, her voice failing her. "Sirus?..."

"Oh wow!  I thought he'd splat against the wall but look at that, he's still in one piece."  Chad snickered, walking over to Sirus' fallen form.  "Maybe in the next life, you'll know your place.  Bug."

Eri's heart jumped as she saw Chad lifting his foot above Sirus.  She could barely make it out, but Sirus was still breathing, was still alive.  "No, Sirus!  My Sirus."  She thought, weeping and fighting against the surprisingly strong Vincent.  "Let me go, I have to save him!"  She begged as Chad's leg was in position.

Helplessly she watched as less than a foot away the merciless man lowered his foot.

"SIRUS!!!!!!"

 

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading and hopefully you'll leave a reveiw to tell me how I did.  Again, with ToB and FEH my schedule may take a bit of a hit but know I am still writing.  Until next time.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

What Comes After by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

We're in the home stretch now!  Just a little more to go, hope you enjoy.

 

Eri watched helplessly as Chad's foot descended towards Sirus' unmoving form, Vincent restraining her as she fought with all her might to break free.  Whatever drug they tried to have her drink seemed to be sending Sarah into a drunken stupor, she sat against a building on the verge of passing out.

She cried out, trying once more to stop Chad from reducing her tiny lover to paste.  "SIRUS!!!!!!"  Once more she could feel the resistance of the man behind her impeding her effort.  "Let go!"  She thought, desperately willing all her strength to surge forward.  Pushing back with her left, Eri broke free of Vincent's gasp and reached for Chad's leg with her right.  The man's heel was already touching the ground, Sirus almost completely lost beneath it.  "No!"  Without even thinking Eri did the only thing she could and in that instant shrunk Chad to roughly half an inch in size.

Having experience herself with shrinking, Eri realized that if not done in a certain way the process would overload one's senses much like she probably did to Sirus the first time she shrunk him.  The bigger the change the more the stress but for Chad she did it right.  He was going to be aware of what happened.

At first, the thought of looking for Chad didn't even cross Eri's mind.  She quickly, but gently, picked up Sirus and brought him up to her ear.  "Please, come on Sirus."  She whispered as she listened for his heartbeat.  It took a couple seconds, but she found it, beating weakly but steadily.  "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!"  She said, thanking all the powers that be for this miracle.

Still, Sirus was in poor shape.  Both his arms were bent at awkward angles in three places, his left leg seemed to have gotten partially crushed under Chad's shoe before she could save him, but still had form and the right seemed only broken.  She wasn't sure, but he had to have some broken ribs and all sorts of damage she couldn't see and he was bleeding.

"Sirus... my poor, brave Sirus."  She cooed lovingly, tenderly kissing him a couple times before something caught her attention.

"What the FUCK!?"  Eri's eyes narrowed at the offending voice that assaulted her ear, all caring and warmth fading from them as she looked down on, not to, the speaker.  With Sirus, she had always taken care when he was below her eye level to never use this gaze, he was special.  Chad on the other hand.  "The fuck'd you do to me?!"  The tiny man demanded, fury flaming across his face.

"I shrunk you,"  She explained coldly as she thought about how to refer to him.  "No, I can't treat him like he treated Sirus.  They're in the same position and if I consider Chad less than human that would be the same as revoking Sirus' humanity."  "Little man."  She stated in an even tone, devoid of emotion.

"Sh-shrunk!"  A voice from behind her drew Eri's gaze.  Her eye's widened when she saw Vincent standing only several inches tall, 6 max.  "You shrunk me?!"  He asked, his voice cracking as he broke down into tears.  "Oh God!  Why?"

"For fuck sakes Vincent, ball up for once in your life!"  Chad yelled at his friend.  "This bitch'll change us back if she knows what's good for her."

"Was that a threat?"  Eri thought unamused, reaching out and pinching Chad's chest between her fingers as she picked him up.  "Oh?  And what, pray tell, are you going to do if I don't?"  She asked, the aura of dominance and control she exuded coming second nature to her, not at all like when she first interacted with Sirus.  "You just demonstrated how easily someone at your size can be beaten."  She added, catching herself just before her fingers pinched harder.

"Shit, this crazy bitch is right."  She heard Chad say as he tried to escape her grasp, but his lips weren't moving.

"What the?"  Eri thought, intensifying her gaze on him.

"Holy Hell Chad!  You idiot!"  Vincent's voice rang in.  "Don't piss her off anymore than you already have.  Get on her good side, maybe we can escape!"

"Fucking fuck!  Okay bitch, I'll play ball for now.  But when I get out of this I'm going to tie you down and fuck you til you're so loose a football would slip out!"  Chad's inner voice said as he stopped struggling.  "Okay, yeah... you're right.  I-I'm sorry, nerves.  Ya know?"  He said submissively, acting meek and scared.

"What's going on?"  Eri thought confused.

"FINALLY!"  Eris' blurted out.  "Do you have any idea how weird Sirus is?  Not even once did he trigger this.  Not once!"

"Trigger what exactly?"  Eri asked.

"Normally, the thoughts of your tinies are theirs alone.  However, if they lie or try to deceive you with malicious intent or to try and escape you get to listen in as well."  Eris explained, excited that she finally can.  "They can lie to try and surprise you, like Sirus did for your gift, which is beautiful and sweet and I told you tinies feel great but we'll save that for another time.  Just know that those two are not like Sirus, they're normal and need to be 'broken in' if you catch my drift.  Though Chad would be in my stomach by now if it were me.  Still, just wanted to explain, good luck with the rest of your night!"  She said as her voice started to fade.  "Oh, and Happy Birthday!"

"Seriously, now I just feel like she's making things up as she goes."  Eri thought, shaking her head as she organized her thoughts.  "Though if that's true, Sirus never thought about leaving."  The thought made her start to feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"The fuck is this bitch on anyway?"  And that, like everything Chad has done, killed the mood.  "That drug is suppose to make drunk people drunker.  Assy-McHappy Hands over there seems to be down for the count, but Tits here is fine."

"Okay you two, I don't have time to deal with you right now."  She said, reaching over to Sarah.  "Never done this before, but if I'm able to shrink the hairs off my body, maybe I can shrink the drug in her blood."  She thought, concentrating her power onto Sarah.  She wasn't sure what to think, but more wished her power to affect only the weird drug she knew was in her friend's bloodstream.  She willed it to work for herself so she hoped it would work for Sarah.

Just as she finished applying her power, hoping that it worked, the rear exit to the bar opened.  "Yo Chad, the girls... 'agreeable' yet?"  The man walking out asked.  Eri recognized him as one of the bartender from the bar, probably the one that mixed their drinks.

Rage boiled up in her again as she looked at the man as she stood up and stomped over to him.

"Shit, run Rock!"  She heard Chad yell, but she knew he was probably to small for his warning to reach his friend.

"Oh God!  Rock, you're our only hope!"  Vincent cried.

"Oh, um, hey there.  Where are Chad and Vinny, the guys you left with?"  Rock asked as Eri stormed up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Fuck this fucking WHORE!"  Chad swore, spitting venom.

"Hope?"  Eri asked in a mocking tone, her emotions storming inside of her.  "You bastards don't have any hope!"  She said, shrinking Rock down to a mere 2 inches tall.

"Fucking hell?"  Rock immediately exclaimed, slightly disoriented looking around.  It didn't take long for him to register his new stature in life.  "Oh... am I on shrooms already?"  He chuckled in disbelief.

"You wish.  Now go stand over by your friends and don't run away."  Eri instructed, returning to Sarah you was still groggy.  "The world is a far more hostile place than I am for people of your size, if you want to live your best 'hope' is to stay with me."  She added.

"This is all your fault Vinny."  Chad accused as Eri tried to get her friend back to her senses.

"My fault?"  Vincent asked.  "How is any of this my fault?"

"Because you wanted to come to fucking Canada of all places."  Chad yelled back.  "I was all set to go to Vegas, but you wanted to come to this shit hole of a country for some stupid reason.  I only agreed because I knew Rock was here."

"Anyone want to tell me just what the fuck is happening right now?"  Rock asked, doing his best not to freak out.

Vincent and Chad each gave their own unique takes on what had happened before Rock came out.  Eri could hear the three then argue and pass the blame around as well as their thoughts to either get away or get even with her.

Chad was the most belligerent but also the least intelligent, thinking he could charm his way out of the situation and then rape and/or kill her (she didn't care much for him).

Rock almost immediately broke and fell to despair, blaming Chad and Vincent for dragging him into this mess and hoping for mercy.

While Vincent was the least confident of the three, he was also the most intelligent.  He figured that if he could get on Eri's good side and pretend to be obedient that he might be able to get away but he also had to think about getting big again.

Not that the worries and mental states of those three mattered to her as she tended to Sarah.  "Come on Sarah, snap out of it."  Eri pleaded, shaking her friend once more.

The brunette moaned as she slowly became more and more self-aware.  "My head is killing me, what happened?"  She asked.

"Thank goodness you came back to your senses."  Eri exclaimed happily, hugging Sarah.  "I need you to call an ambulance, right now."

"Whoa, whoa there.  Care to bring me up to speed?"  Sarah asked looking around and noticing the three shrunken men in front of her.  Immediately she felt the urge to grab them and use them, but having experience fighting this temptation she was able to keep her senses.  "Like who are they and why are they small?"

Eri explained what happened, how Sirus felt like something was wrong and was right.  She told her what happened in the alley and the events that led her to shrinking Chad, Vincent and Rock.  "So I need you to call an ambulance for Sirus.  He needs proper medical attention."  She requested, tearing up just remembering all that happened.

"Totally."  Sarah agreed, seeing how badly mangled Sirus' body was she wasn't even sure how he was still alive.  "So what about them?"  She asked coldly, glaring at the trio of tinies as she rummaged around in her purse for her phone.

Eri had almost forgotten about them.  They had fallen silent for some time now, she wasn't able to hear their thoughts currently and she didn't care about them in the least.  "What about them?  They'll need someone to take care of them and it's not going to be me."  She stated.

"Oh, I can take care of them."  Sarah offered, reaching forward and snatching Chad off the ground.  "You two stay put or else."  She threatened with a menacing glee, Chad fighting her grasp and cursing up a storm but neither girl paid him any mind.  Unlike Eri, Sarah didn't look at the shrunken men as humans, in her eyes they had just become her playthings.  "They won't be needing their clothes anymore, if you'd be so kind."  She requested as she pulled her phone out and dialed 9-1-1.

"You heard her guys."  Eri shrugged, reaching out and touching Vincent and Rock, restoring their cloths back up to full size.  She fished them out and after quickly searching their pockets she took their wallets, keys and any change they had before shrinking the clothes back down.  She did the same for Chad as Sarah lied to the dispatch operator over the phone and once she had all of their possessions in hand she shrunk everything to the size of dust particles and licked her hand clean.

"Okay, an ambulance is on the way, should be here soon."  Sarah said, hanging up the phone.  "You sure about this?  Didn't you say you'll lose your power if you restore him?"  She asked, picking up Rock and shoving his unresisting form in her purse before zipping it shut.

"Yes, I love him.  He's done so much for me, sacrificed so much and supported me.  It's the least I can do for him now."  Eri replied, looking lovingly at the injured man in her hand.  "He's worth giving up this power for."  She added without the slightest bit of hesitation.

"Yeah, I guess."  Sarah agreed smiling.  "Thanks little man, for looking out for us."

"So, any requests before I say farewell to me power?"  Eri asked.

"Hmm..."  Sarah thought for a moment and looked at Vincent.  "Since I can't alter his size at will like you can, as much as I'd like for this little cutie here to stay at this size, I think 3 inches would be easier to manage."  She reasoned, grabbing Vincent before he could run.

"Wait please!"  Vincent tried to beg but his words fell on deaf ears as Eri touched him and shrank him to Sarah's desired height.

"And him?"  Eri asked, motioning to Chad.  "I was desperate in the moment but I can make him bigger if you want."

"No need."  Sarah chirped happily as she tossed Chad's naked form into her mouth and swallowed loudly.  "All his high-pitched bitching was getting annoying."  She reasoned, rubbing her stomach.  "Tell ya what little snack.  I'll bring you back up in a half hour or so and if you're still alive I won't send you back, okay?"

"Y-you monster!"  Vincent exclaimed, horrified at what Sarah just did, not that she cared.

Surprisingly, Eri didn't even flinch.  She laid Sirus down on the ground and using her power one last time restored him to his full height.  As she finished, Eri felt her power disconnect for her, unusable now.

"Oh right, apparently the little guy you just swallowed really wanted to get in the back of your panties."  Eri reminded Sarah as they sat and waited for the medical team to get to them.

"You're right!"  Sarah exclaimed excitedly.  "If you don't add to it, I'll let you have as much of my ass as you want."  She promised, talking to her stomach and poking at it.

"You two are touched in the head!"  Vincent yelled, fighting for dear life to get away from them.  "Did you treat that guy like this too?  Torture and torment him until Stockholm took over?"

Vincent's words struck a cord in Eri, thinking back on the time she spent with Sirus.  She had never done anything to make him uncomfortable so he never tried to run away, but he was still kidnapped.  She knew she loved him and that he loved her, but what if his love was conditioned by the control she had over him?

Sarah noticed the disruption in Eri's mental state, the blonde's eye staring blankly and quivering uncontrollably.  "Don't you talk about things you know nothing about!"  She yelled at her new toy.  "Sirus and Eri have a relationship of trust.  He loves her with all his heart and she was nothing but kind and accommodating to him."

"Yeah, until he does something that pisses her off and she passes him off to her psychotic friend!"  Vincent countered.  "What do you think he'd say about this situation?"

"Wh-what have I done?!"  Eri thought, tears flowing from her eyes as Vincent's tirade hit close to home.  "Sure Vincent was an accident and I was just trying to Save Sirus from Chad, but Rock?  I knew what I was doing, I clearly decided to shrink him..."

"Okay, I see you do have some spirit my little toy."  Sarah said, thinking of a way to silence Vincent.  "I'll be sure to break you of that, but for now I'll introduce you to your new home."  She added, sliding her hand into her panties.

"No!  You can't!  I have a fam-"  And before he could finish, Vincent's voice was lost and a wet 'slurp' and Sarah quivering in delight.

"Oh, fuck that feels great!"  Sarah purred, crossing her legs and enjoying her new, organic vibrator.

Suddenly, Eri stood up in a panic.  "Family!  Oh no, I have to leave."  She exclaimed, caught between her concern for Sirus and her new found urgency to flee.

"Hold on Eri, you can't leave Sirus like this."  Sarah reasoned, grabbing her hand to try and pull her back.

"No, I can't be here when the ambulance gets here Sarah.  That's why I had you call."  Eri replied, pulling her had away and taking a couple steps back.  "Sirus' family will know.  I can't explain know how, but I know they will.  You can't tell anyone that I was here."  She begged, bending down and kissing Sirus on the cheek.  "I'm sorry Sirus, I really am.  For everything."  She whispered lovingly in his ear, kissing him one last time.

"Are you sure?  What should I even say?"  Sarah asked, watching Eri start to leave the alley.

Stopping, Eri turned to look back with a sort of sad smile on her face.  "Just tell them the truth.  You found him here in that state and called the ambulance."

Before Sarah could even reply, Eri left, leaving the brunette to wait for the medical team to arrive with Vincent struggling in her cunt.  Eventually the tiny man settled down and Sarah was able to sent Sirus off with the ambulance without incident.

"Fuck I need a drink."  She thought aloud after the ambulance pulled away, walking back into the bar.  She did, however, remember to retrieve Chad before she went back to drinking.



Sirus was in a coma for close to three months, which the doctors all agreed might have been a small blessing for the man as he would have otherwise been wracked with severe pain.  He was identified thanks to his ID in his wallet and both the authorities and his family were notified.

Overjoyed that he was returned to them, Sirus' family tracked down Sarah and thanked her for finding him.

Sarah would come and visit Sirus to see how he was doing from time to time, although she couldn't tell anybody she knew him and how he protected both her and Eri that night.

Eri never did end up visiting, in fact she vanished shortly after the incident, quitting her job and giving notice to her apartment's superintendent.  She didn't tell anyone where she was going or why, but she was gone before anyone noticed.

Time passed and eventually summer began to give way to fall.  Sirus was still unconscious on a hospital bed, all of his wounds miraculously healed without complications.  Melony sat at his bedside, watching over her son.  None of the doctors had any reason to explain how he was even still alive but that didn't matter, he was alive and he was back.  The machines monitoring his health beeped and hummed softly as she went through her social media posts on her phone.  She was about to post another update of how his condition was still same when she heard a hoarse, dry whisper drift through the room.

"Eri?"

 

End Notes:

The next chapter should be the last.  I'd like to thank everyone for reading this story of mine, seeing the read count and reveiws steadily increase motivated me to push forward so quickly, so again, thank you so much for reading.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you next time.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Sirus' Geas by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

I feel like a broken record, saying the same thing again and again but this time I actually have most of the final chapter done!

 

"Eri!"  Sirus called out, running towards his lover as she was restrained by the bearded tourist known as Vincent.  He forgot about the menacing giant before him, who was reeling back his foot.

"Sirus!  Look out!"  Eri warned as Chad swung his foot at her tiny man.

"Fuck."  Was all he could think as Sirus did his best to dive out of the way of Chad's attack but the sheer area his foot cover was too much.  A clean hit sent him flying the relatively short distance to a brick wall and with a loud 'CRACK' everything went white.



"Hey."  A familiar voice called to Sirus as his consciousness began to stir.  "Hey, how long do you plan on sleeping?"  The voice continued to pester as a thin, cylindrical object poked at his cheek.  From the sensation on his back Sirus could tell he was on a soft, fluffy bed, probably the most relaxing thing he had even laid on.

Reaching up to brush away whatever was poking his face, Sirus slowly opened his eyes.  "I'm up, I'm up."  He assured, blinking a couple times to bring everything into focus.  He realised that the ceiling was made of stone, the walls too.  He was in a circular room, like it was ripped straight from a medieval castle tower, with wooden furniture and extravagant drapery and carpets.  But none of that compared to the person who was crouching beside him staring at him curiously.

Sirus couldn't get a read on her height or figure as most of her body was blocked out by the bed.  She was definitely not a natural being, her hair constantly changing color in a rainbow cascade of pastel hues and her big, bright eyes changed color every time she blinked.  Her skin was one of the only things that stayed constant about her, a lovely bronzed complexion that practically glowed.

"How you feeling, little Si?"  The girl asked, smiling brightly to him.

"Not in pain," he replied, holding his hand in front of his eyes to assess it, "am I dead?"

Standing, the teen regressed in age to that of a child and jumped onto the bed with him.  Her strapless white summer dress with open navel sized with her as she sat on his stomach and placed a dainty hand on the middle of his chest.  "No, you're still alive, but your body was in rough shape."  She explained.  "I forcefully kept your body functioning so it would heal itself and brought your mind here so you wouldn't have to feel the pain."

"Th-thanks Eris... I owe you."  He said, a slight blush bloomed on his cheeks.  For the first time he actually started to see her in a new light, not just as a meddler with too much time and power and not enough empathy but someone capable of true kindness.

"Oh, you knew?"  The girl asked, aging to a young woman again with a playful grin.  "Wait, what am I saying?  Of course you knew... you genre savvy little troublemaker."

"Me the troublemaker?"  He chuckled just thinking of what he's had to go through because of her.

Cutesily sticking out her tongue she unmounted he and laid beside him, making sure to give him a flash of her naked pussy as she did.  "So, just real quick to answer your questions.  Eri and Sarah are safe, she was forced to resort to shrinking those three to save you.  She gave them to Sarah and well... it's been a few months in your world so I'm sure you can guess how they're holding up."  She explained, a decidedly evil smile cracking her face as she detailed what happened to Chad and his friends.  "Eri then restored you to your proper size and got an ambulance for you."

"What!?"  Sirus asked.  "But doesn't that mean-?"

Eris cut him off by enlarging her bust to be as big as the both of them and rolled over onto of him, leaving only his head exposed.  "Yes, she gave up her power for you."  She paused for a moment to let that sink in before continuing.  "No more interruptions please or I might have to... discipline you.  Okay?"  She added was a sweet smile to mask her domineering nature, licking her lips lewdly.  "So feel free to do so, I oh so want a chance to play with you."

Clamping his lips shut tight Sirus shook his head.  "Nah, I'm good."  He thought.

"Tsk.  Spoil sport."  Eris replied disappointedly, deflating her breasts back to a more normal size to be resting on Sirus with her head against his chest.  "Right, so you're more or less healed now but, and here's what I know you were really waiting for, Eri felt so bad about what happened that she's more or less run away."

"She did what!?"  Sirus blurted out, half in concern half in anger.  "Where is she?"

"Oh, did I say I was finished?"  Eris asked with a dark delight, sitting up once more smiling.  As she rose she transitioned into a more mature version of herself, well developed, perky breast with a slender waist and nice, wide hips.  Her body had a soft, plumpness to it but looked firm.  "I'll let you choose.  Punishment 1?"  She asked pointing to her soft, full lips, licking them to let them glisten.

"2?"  She continued, holding up her large breasts as her dress vanished.  They were at least F-cups, if not larger, and her fingers sunk nicely into the elastic mounds of fat and flesh.

"I wouldn't mind 3, personally."  Eris said, leaning back and opening the fold of her womanhood to reveal how excited she was becoming.  Sirus could tell she was aroused, the faint red glow of the increased blood flow making her vulva look all the more appealing.

"Or then there is also 4."  She finished, releasing her nether lips and grabbing her firm butt cheeks and pulling them apart to reveal the slightly darker hole between them.  It quivered in anticipation and Sirus was almost immediately hit by the potent, heady scent wafting from it.  He watched as a drop of her excitement dripped from her delicate love muscle above and slowly, enticingly flow over her perineum and into the sunken hole at the end of her digestive tract.

"We could also run through them all. One.  By.  One."  She added, accentuating each word seductively.

Sirus swallowed hard, feeling his body respond to the pheromones she was producing in order to entice his baser instincts.  His body was drawn towards hers and the closer he leaned in, the larger she seemed to get and the harder it got to resist.  "Shit... I... she looks so..."  He thought, his mind racing with and unable to properly finish any of the billion things running through it.  His hands reached the base of her legs, just above her perfect ass as he began to lean in towards her pussy.  He was panting from excitement, his tongue hanging out and reaching for the velvety fold as his mind fell more and more into a haze.  He wasn't sure if he was getting small or she was getting bigger, but compared to her size now he was likely less than a foot tall.  "Eris... Eris...  must be punished."  He thought as he brought his tongue just above her trembling backdoor, intent to lick up to her waiting lips.

Eris watched with glee as Sirus fell further and further to her manipulations.  "That's right little Si, you need to be punished.  You want to be punished."  She whispered sweetly.

"Yes... Eris... my master... my mistress..."  He thought, his tongue so close to her love juice he could practically taste it.  "My... Er..."  Suddenly, an image flashed through Sirus' mind, allowing him only a moment of clarity, of order in his otherwise chaotic mind.  A beautiful blonde with the most amazing hazel eyes he had ever seen.  "Eri!"  He exclaimed, pushing off of Eris's legs and throwing himself back onto the bed.

"Oh, congratulations."  Eris said sitting up and crossing her legs, enclosing Sirus within them.  "You were this close to becoming my slave for the rest of your, would have been, unnatural life."  She explained, holding up her hand with barely a millimeter of space between her index finger and thumb.  "Let me ask you something Sirus.  Do you think you're special?"

Sirus sat with his back against one of Eris' Achilles tendons, his feet spanning the little space to her slightly excited sex, as he tried to catch his breath but only managed to inhale more of her sweet, intoxicating scent.  His mind started to get hazy on him again, willing him to submit to Eris.  "No.  I'm... I'm not special."  He admitted plainly.  "I never claimed to be and right now it's all I can do to try and stay faithful to Eri.  My body is screaming at me, it wants you bad... and I won't last much longer."  He explained, pinching himself to try and retain focus.

Smiling, Eris lifted herself up and sat directly on Sirus before he could move.  "Good answer little Si."  She said, wiggling her booty a bit as she felt him struggle beneath her.  "You have a good sense of yourself and are almost always conscious of your surroundings, but you are still just a normal man.  You love Eri, yet your body still reacts to other women.  You can be lead astray just like anybody else.  I have interacted with countless 'people', human or otherwise, and I can tell you that you are not unique.  Even on your world there are at least a million others who would have adjusted to Eri shrinking them like you did, and I mean that number literally."

Sirus could still hear Eris perfectly fine even after she sat on him.  While he listened to her explain just how 'normal' he is he was still trying to fight against his body as she was now rubbing her pussy and anus over him.  Trapped under her weight with even more potent concentrations of her arousing scents, he lost the battle with his body as it tried to be accepted in either hole.  But the last shred of will he had left still paid attention to her words.

"There is, however, one thing about you that is truly unique."  Eris admitted, still unsure of how she wanted to use Sirus as she knew his body wasn't able to resist anymore.

"There's nothing special about me.  Look, I can't even keep myself from lusting after your body.  Just take me now... please."  He thought, ashamed of himself.

"Oh but there is."  She insisted, getting off Sirus and picking him up in her hand.  He laid there exhausted, barely able to move, but his arms were reaching out for her.  "You're different from every other person on your world, in all or existence, because it was you that she met."

This froze Sirus' movements.  Images and memories of his time with Eri coming flooding back as he laid in Eris' open palm.  Tears quickly flooded from his eyes and flowing down the sides of his face.  "I... I want to see her again."  He sobbed.

Smiling sweetly to him, Eris set Sirus back down on the bed and restored him to proper size.  "Tell you what, I'll make you a deal."  She offered, drawing his attention.  "I could send your mind back right now, no strings attached but you have to promise to never seek out Eri again and move on with your life."

"Screw that noise."  Sirus said defiantly.

"Hold on until you hear the alternative."  She cautioned in a serious tone.  "I've taken a personal liking to you Sirus.  You're comfortable enough around me to speak your mind, despite knowing how powerful I am, you wouldn't believe how many beings are too scared to do that.  I want to keep you for myself but I'll give you a chance.  I'll return you to Earth and you'll carry two powers in you.  First, you'll be able to sense the direction Eri is from you at all times unless you are within... let's see, how about 50 of your kilometers.  Once you are within 50 km of Eri the power will cease functioning until you are more that 50 km away again.  Secondly, when you find her, you will re-activate her power for me."

"Okay, but what's the catch?"  He asked, heeding her warning.

"I doubt you'd ever stop looking for her, which is why I know you will find her but you will only have an undisclosed amount of time to find her.  If you go over that amount of time, I get you.  Forever."  She explained.  "And don't worry, I'll be fair and the deadline will be worked into the magic so I can't cheat."

"Deal."  He replied immediately.

"No hesitation at all."  Eris thought, smiling as she held out her hand to close the agreement.  "You don't know just how lucky you are, Eri."  "Just so you know, I'm hoping you fail.  I'll spend the first few millennia getting back at you for all the smart remarks you said to me."  She teased, sticking out her tongue.

Sirus reached out and accepted her shake.  "And when have I ever been one to try and fulfill your expectations?"  He quipped back.

"Oh, I'm going to love having you for myself."  She replied, pulling him in and locking lips with him.

Sirus was initially stunned, his first reaction was to push her away but he couldn't move.  His senses became overwhelmed by the sheer amount of power she was pouring into his body.  The kiss lasted about a minute and when she finally released him, Sirus fell back limp on the bed, still unable to move.

"That should take care of re-activating her power."  She commented, snapping her fingers and shrinking Sirus back down to only a few inches tall.  As she picked him back up her body changed again, back to what she looked like when he first awoke, a teenage girl.  "Now for the 'Eri locator'."  She announced as she held him out behind her, her face against the bed with her tight, perky butt wiggling in the air.  She brought Sirus' face before her rosebud and grinned menacingly.  "But first, I think I'll give you a taste of what to expect when you're mine."  She teased, shoving his head flush against her anus.

Sirus' nose was assailed with a heavy scent that was hard to place.  It was noxious but alluring, pungent yet not overwhelming.  It was then he heard a gurgling noise resound through Eris' gut and before he could hold his breath for the impending storm the gateway to the immensely powerful being's bowel opened.  It was bad enough that the burst as gas was loosed right in his face, but Sirus also had to inhale, taking in all that Eris' exhaust port had to offer.  His head was spinning, her flatus was so thick he could taste it, a mix of sour and tart so strong that it left him wanting more.  As the gas passed, Eris' anal sphincter closed around his face, leaving him to draw a few more breaths of her tangy scent.

"Oops, sorry about that Si," Eris laughed, "that was so un-ladylike of me."  She pulled his body down to her drooling sex, feeling his face pop out of the grasp of her rectum and let out a satisfied purr.  "Oh, I'm going to have to dip into my toys after this."  She thought as she spread her pulsing flower and fed Sirus inside.  "Hmmm, sure there are nigh infinite others who I could use to pleasure myself, but it feels so good knowing it's Sirus in me right now."

Sirus lost the ability to think rationally after his encounter with Eris' ass.  He slipped non resistantly into Eris' hungry pussy with a satisfying 'slurp'.  Inside it felt like her juices were permeating his entire being, sending him into a blissful stupor.  He surrendered to the pulsing, crushing, tight confines as her velvety flesh massaged and caressed every fiber of his being.

"Okay Sirus, I think that should be enough."  Eris said, giving the muscle around Sirus a squeeze.  "I would wish you good luck, but I want you back so... at the very least I hope you find Eri."  She said as she placed a hand over where the tiny man was and transported him back to his own world.  Sitting now on her bed alone, Eris pulled her knees into her chest.  "And try to hurry back."  She whispered to herself.



When Sirus first woke up for his coma, his memories of his time with Eris were fuzzy at best.  He knew he made a deal with her to find Eri, and was thus not freaked out when in his gut he knew Eri was somewhere to the south-west but had forgotten about the time limit.  Not that he needed to remember because he wanted to go and find Eri for his own reasons regardless.

The world, however, wouldn't let him have his way immediately though.  On top of wanting to keep observing him, the hospital suggested that he take some physiotherapy to get his body up to speed.  Journalists from all over also wanted to interview him, the man who disappeared for half a year without a trace and reappeared out of thin air.

He made up a story for the news crews and authorities about how a black van cut him off at a crosswalk on his way home from work the morning of his disappearance and he got knocked out somehow.  He then woke up in a sealed room, referencing the movie 'Old Boy' except he didn't have T.V. to watch.  Food was brought to him and clean clothes were provided but he never saw anyone else or interacted with them.  Then one day a person came to the door and told him that 'they' got all the information they needed from him.  The next thing he knew he woke up in a hospital bed being told he was in a coma for three months.  He had no explanation for how he got his injuries or how he even survived and just choked it up to grit and fantastic medical science.

Sarah came to visit him a couple times after he woke up.  When they had time alone she told him about what happened and what Eri did to save him.  She assured him that, at least with 'Buttplug' and 'Pillowpants', her new names for Chad and Vincent respectively, she was just desperate to save him.  As for 'Slave' as she called Rock, she asked that he didn't hold that against the blonde, she was very emotional at the time.  He assure her that he was going to find Eri, that he received a power from Eris to do so and that he wasn't upset or disappointed with her.  He also didn't ask about exactly what Sarah was doing with the three tiny men,  her renaming them spoke volumes for it.

Finally, Sirus' family was overjoyed to have him back.  In the weeks that followed his coming out of a coma he was almost always surrounded by family.  Melony told him about how she met Eri and was sad to hear she had to go back to the US for some family emergency, saying that she could have been the one.  Jamie also confirmed that Eri had flown out not too long after he was found, stating he had some of his 'subordinates' watching her at the time.  When Sirus asked him what exactly he did for a living again, Jamie just laughed.  There were a few nights were Christina's daughter, Seline, got permission to stay with her Uncle 'Siwus' (the name stuck and even though she can say 'Sirus just fine, she still wanted to mispronounce his name).

Just before Sirus was discharged from the hospital he got Melony and Jamie alone and told them he omitted a part of his story to the authorities and asked that they keep it a secret.  He explained the person that brought him his food and clothes was actually Eri, who herself was being threatened into co-operating with his captors.  He got to know her very well and they fell in love but she probably felt guilty when he was found and fled.  He told them that he was going to find her and bring her back.  While they had varying degrees of misgivings about Eri's involvement and subsequent lying about Sirus' kidnapping, he was able to at least get them to give her another chance.



It was the day of Sirus' discharge from the hospital.  Things were a bit hectic as he left, news crews swarming him with questions on how safe he felt and whether he thought the group that took him might try again.  He answered a few questions before getting in Melony's car and the two drove off.

Sarah offered to let Sirus stay at her place for the time being while he got back on his feet.  Melony and Jeff's place was already full and none of Sirus' siblings lived in the city.  Because of the frequency the family interacted with Sarah and the apparent friendship the two shared, nobody questioned the sense it made.  He had a flight booked for the following morning anyway, so one night was all he needed.

The next morning Sarah drove him to the airport, wishing him good luck and hoping he and Eri will be home soon.  His mind focused on finding Eri, Sirus didn't even register how long it took to get in the air.

"I'm coming for you, Eri."

 

End Notes:

I initially wanted to flesh out the summary of Sirus' recovery with actual dialog and what not, but ultimately decided that it wasn't truly necessary for the plot.  Still, hope you enjoyed and review.

 

Just one more to go.  Seriously, it's like 70% done and then proof reading and grammar checking.

 

Until then!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

What's Next? by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

It's finally here!!  The final chapter!  I won't say too much here and save it for the end notes, but for those of you who don't read the notes at the end I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making it this far.

Now, before I drone on let's get started on the end!

 

It was late in the evening as a young, blonde woman stepped off a public transport bus, ready to head home after a long day's work.  She waved to the driver, saying "Thank you!"

He shot her a queer look but smiled and shrugged.  "Jus doin' ma job."  He thought as he pulled away.

It wasn't a long walk to her home, a small apartment just within the New York city limits and the neighborhood wasn't too bad either.  There had been next to no gang violence for the past few years and few homeless people came this far from the busy city central.  As she rounded the corner to her street, her building came into view, a small five story structure that was probably a hundred years old.  It wasn't as good as her last apartment, but it was, relatively, cheap and kept the heat in.

Unable to help herself, she thought fondly of the roughly three months she had lived in her old apartment, almost half of the time she got to spend with the tiny love of her life, Sirus.  She had been checking social media updates and news from Nova Scotia, overjoyed to learn that Sirus had pulled through and was discharged just over a month ago.  She didn't know what he was up to now or where he was, but she hoped he was happy.

As she got to the steps leading to the entrance of her building, Eri halted when she saw a dirty looking hooded man with a thick beard slumped up against the railing.

"Oh my!"  She thought, crouching down to him.  "Sir, are you alright?"  She asked, tentatively reaching out to him.

Her voice seemed to stir the homeless man from his sleep.  He coughed a bit to clear his dry throat and offered her a smile, holding up a hand as to politely refuse her aid.  "I'm just wai-"  He began to say, his voice as cracked and dry as an ancient crypt, but stop once he saw her.  Tears began to fall down his face as his smile grew wider.

"Do I..."  Eri began to think, his voice sounding familiar but it was so hoarse and brittle.

"May I trouble you for some water?"  He asked, motioning to the disposable water bottle sticking out of her bag.

"Oh, of course!"  She replied, quickly handing the bottle over.  "Have as much as you like."

"You are very kind."  The man thanked her, slowly partaking of the water.

Eri smiled to herself, seeing the grateful man drink as she walked past him towards the door.  "I hope whoever you're looking for shows up soon."  She said, waving good-bye.

As she neared the top of the steps, the man cracked a sly smile and took a deep breath now that his throat was quenched.  Just as her hand grasped the door knob did he start to sing.

          "Empty spaces fill me up with holes.
          Distant faces with no place left to go.
          Without you within me I can't find no rest.
          Where I’m going is anybody’s guess..."

Eri felt her body freeze instantly in response to the man voice, his powerful yet gentle tone resounding in her.

         "I tried to go on like I never knew you.
         I’m awake but my world is half asleep.
         I pray for this heart to be unbroken,
         But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete."

This song, burned into her memory.  So bittersweet.  She knew, it could only be one person.  "Sirus!"  She thought jubilantly, practically jumping down the stairs and diving into his arms.  "Oh Sirus!  My handsome, gentle Sirus!  I missed you so much."

         "Voices tell me I should carry on,
         But I am swimming in an ocean all alone.
         Baby, my baby
         It’s written on your face.
         You still wonder if we made a big mistake."

Wrapping his arms around her, Sirus continued to sing.  He didn't just  pick this song because it was what he had been singing along with when he first met her.

Eri also knew he chose this song to relay a message, it's what he does.  Overly poetic and a hopeless romantic.

         "I'd try to go on like I never knew you.
         I’m awake but my world is half asleep.
         I pray for this heart to be unbroken,
         But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete.

         I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go.
         I don’t wanna let you face this world alone.
         I won't let you go (alone)."

Eri tried to remind herself why she left, why she couldn't let herself be with Sirus.  She was ashamed that she couldn't protect him and afraid that he would hate her for shrinking other humans.  But all of her doubts and worries lost all meaning to the magic of Sirus' voice and the warmth of his embrace.  He didn't care about any of that, he was here for her because he wanted her, loved her.  She could tell he made some subtle changes to the lyrics and smiled as she wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her in tighter.

         "I'd try to go on like I never knew you,
         I’m awake but my world is half asleep,
         I pray for this heart to be unbroken,
         But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete."

Pulling back a bit, Sirus touched his fingers under her chin, lift her gaze to meet his own.  He leaned in, whispering the final phrase.  "Incomplete."

At a loss for words, Eri stared into his brilliant blue eyes.  She made no illusion that she could persuade him to forget about her and move on with his life, as always his choice of song was too perfect.  "Sorry I left, I... I..."  She tried to apologize, tears welling up as she overcome with emotions.

Sirus said nothing in reply.  He merely leaned in and kissed the most beautiful girl in the world with all his heart.

Eri's mind instantly went blank, surprise letting way for joy and passion as she reciprocated.  Moments into the heated lip-lock she felt something surge through her body and her power reactivate.  "It's back!?"  She exclaimed, looking at Sirus in confusion.  "What did you do?"

"I'm just the delivery boy."  Sirus replied smiling.  "Eris helped me find you and asked me-"  He began to explain before quickly fading away.

"Sirus?"  Eri asked, looking around.  She knew he wasn't an illusion, she could still feel the chill on her lips from his cold mouth.  She quickly checked at her feet, just in case but he didn't shrink out of view, it was more like he was whisked away like smoke in the wind.  "Sirus?"  She asked again, panic sinking in.

"Oh, sorry sweetie."  Eris' voice said apologetically.  "He and I had a deal."

"Deal?  What deal?!"  Eri asked shakily.  "Actually, never mind that.  Just give him back!"  She said, her worry giving way for her mounting frustration.

"Oh, but he's mine now."  She replied, with a heavy emphasis on the 'mine'.  "I'm the one that was keeping him alive after that piece of shit almost killed him, yet he still wanted to come back for you.  So I gave him a choice.  He could return to his normal life but never seek you out again or race against time to find you where if he loses I get to keep him, forever."

"How long did he have?  He only got discharged from the hospital a month ago."  Eri tried to argue.

"I gave him plenty of time, two whole weeks.  I even added a special service of not starting the timer until after the got out of the hospital."  Eris replied.  "I gave him the ability to sense your direction from further than 50 km away.  I can think of two ways he could have gotten the job done in less than a week!  It's not my fault he didn't think about them soon enough."

"No..."  Eri said silently, as if to reject reality.  "It's not fair.  We only just reunited..."  Tears began to run down her cheeks and she had to stabilize herself with the hand rail, slowly sitting down.

"Not fair?"  Eris asked with a hint of anger in her voice.  "Not fair!?  No, you want to know what's not fair?  Running away from the guy that almost got himself killed trying to protect you because you were too afraid.  What, did you seriously think he would blame you?  Hate you?  Do you know anything about Sirus?!  He loves you.  Of course he wouldn't blame you.  Now, you enjoy having your power back, I have to seduce Sirus into serving me faithfully until I get bored of him.  And trust me, I've eaten and stolen the domains of all the Gods and Goddesses in my world, including Lust and Love.  Sirus will honor our deal and stay with me, that's just the kind of guy he is, but while he'll try to hold on to his love for you, I'll make sure he forgets all about you and lives only for me."

Eri was powerless to stop Eris, powerless to fight back and unable to deny her words.  It was fact that she ran and whether she intended to or not it made it look like she didn't trust Sirus, didn't trust his love for her.  She knew that if she were to tell someone her tale, of how she met and fell for Sirus and ultimately lost him, that she would seem to be the sympathetic, tragic heroine who lost to the evil temptress but that would be wrong.  Eris, in her own way, does actually care for Sirus and with all her power can make him happy.

"But it should be me."  The blonde thought defiantly, swiping away her tears.  "I'm the one that spent half a year with him.  I may not deserve it and it may be selfish, but I want to be with Sirus!"  "Take me too then."  She demanded.

"Oh, now that's an idea."  Eris replied, intrigued.  "You two do look cute together and having a pair of toys would be twice the fun.  I could keep you in my pussy and Sirus up my asshole!  Sure, there'd be a fleshy wall separating the two of you, but you'd still be together."  She giggled, contemplating Eri's offer.  "Just know that eventually I will get bored of you two and creatively get rid of you."

"That doesn't matter, I want to be with Sirus.  Please, I don't care what I have to give up."  Eri replied.

"Oh?  Well then how about this?"  Eris offered.  "I'll lend you my Sirus for a bit, he's mine forever now so I guess I can put off properly training him for a while.  You can have him for the rest of his 'natural' life, after which I'm reclaim what's mine, and in return, at the end of your natural life, I get you as well.  Sound fair?"

"That's more than I could have hoped for."  Eri replied happily.  "Maybe she had a soft spot for me afterall."

"Goodie!  There will, however, be one catch."  She stated playfully before they formally closed the deal.

"Uh-oh."  "Okay, what is it?"  The blonde asked hesitantly.

"You'll have to give up the memories the two of you share and start your relationship over from square one."  Eris explained without her usual mischievous tone.  "Sirus will forget everything you've done as well, you'll both believe his little yarn about being abducted 'Old Boy' style."

"Really, you can do that?"  Eri asked.

"Sweetie, I can do almost anything.  Since I got to my current level of power there is only one being I know of that can do more than me and I'm not even sure it's real.  Apparently it can create an entire universe and dicate the everything about it with but a thought, while I merely mess around with said universes, but that's beside the point."  Eris said, assuring Eri of her power.  "The minds of mortals are easy to rewrite, as such all the bad things you have done can go away.  Sarah won't know where Buttplug, Pillowpants or Slave came from, neither will they remember how they came to be in her possession.  You will be free to chase after Sirus if you want and live happily."

"Live happily with Sirus.  It sounds too good to be true."  Eri thought, smiling to herself.  "We'd forget some things now, but we'll have the rest of our lives to make new memories, better memories."  Eri began to sift through her time with Sirus, how broken up she got when she realized just what she had done to him and his family.  All the times she almost unintentionally hurt him and the mornings she would wake seeing him in tears.  The time she carelessly left Sarah in her apartment and she found him and finally seeing Chad kick him into a wall.  All of these horrible events that she'd rather never think of again.

She was about to resolve herself to take Eris' deal, but then she also remembered Sirus' kindness the first time they met.  His easy to listen to but powerful singing and their first night in that tiny bachelor.  How he'd always be concerned for her before himself and the deep trust they formed, trust enough to know she could keep him in her panties and neither would feel embarrassed.  Placing a hand over her chest where her most precious item hung, the necklace Sirus bought for her, that he meticulously doted over every detail of.  The passion they shared on her birthday right after receiving said gift.

Hanging her head, Eri couldn't help but cry.  "I-I can't..."  She declared, breaking down into sobs.  Every memory, the good and the bad, was precious to her, proof of the path she and Sirus walked to their love.  "I c-c-can't... I... I won't forget.  Everything we've done.  All the mistakes I've made.  It all made me who I am now, into the person Sirus loves."

"Are you sure?"  Eris confirmed.  "I told you the deal."

Eri couldn't bring herself to utter a single word.  Sirus offered Eris himself in exchange for a way to find her, confident he would reach her in time.  All because she got scared and ran, yet another mistake the blonde had made for which Sirus is now paying the price.  She wanted to take Eris up on her offer, but the Sirus in her memories would never forgive her if she did.  She nodded her head in acknowledgement.  "Can I... see him one last time at least?"  She asked weakly.

Eris didn't reply immediately, instead she just let out a heavy sigh.  "Fine, fine... geez.  I'm too nice for my own good.  Just hurry up, I actually want Sirus too you know."  She said as Sirus reappeared in front of Eri.  "I'm going to go make sure Little Si's new room, aka rectum, is ready for it's new occupant.  When I get back I'm taking him, no ifs, ands or buts."  The sorceress added before leaving.

"Sirus!"  Eri claimed, jumping up and wrapping her arms around his neck.  "I love you Sirus, and I always will."

"Me too Eri."  Sirus replied, returning her embrace.  "I'm sorry I wasn't faster... I-"  He tried to apologize but was cut off when she started to passionately kiss him.  Their lip lock lasted for quite a bit before she released her grip and stood back on the stairs.

"Are all of your injuries healed?"  She asked, sitting on the steps and motioning for him to sit beside her.

Sirus smiled and shook his head.  He quickly picked her up and sat her on his lap as he seated himself.  "As good as new."

"And how's your family?"  Eri questioned, happy to be in the moment as she leaned back against him.

"Happy to have me back."  He replied, wrapping his arms around her waist.  "Though I told Mom and Jamie you were press ganged into looking after me when I was 'kidnapped'.  Told them you were being threatened, so they've more or less forgiven you."

"Thanks."  She said, taking his hands into her own.  "What about Sarah?  Is she taking good care of those three?"

Sirus could help but chuckle as her remembered his night at Sarah's when she showed him exactly how well the trio were being taken care of.  "Well, they're not people to her, only toys.  She's renamed them and trained them to answer when called by them.  You may remember them as Chad, Vincent and Rock, but now their names are, and I quote, 'Buttplug', 'Pillowpants', and 'Slave' respectively."

"Oh, cute names."  Eri said, giggling.

"You should see their living conditions."  Sirus replied with a light smile.  "First thing she did when I was at her place was drop her short and spread her ass to show off Buttplug's head sticking out of it.  Asked if I could, again I quote, 'use your meat stick to put him back where he belongs'."

"Did you?"  Eri asked, with a slight edge to her question.

"No.  She shrugged and simply pulled her panties back up, trapping him inside."  Sirus informed.  "Pillowpants has it much easier, he lives in her sextoy drawer next to her bed.  It has a lock but she says he's hardly even in it."

"Why 'Pillowpants'?"  Eri asked, not getting the reference.

"It's the name of the imaginary 'pussy troll' that lives in the vagina of a character's girlfriend as a way of preventing pre-marital sex from the movie 'Clerks 2'."  Sirus explained.  "Oh, but the best is Slave.  As it turns out, Sarah's little sister found out about the 'pixies' her big sis found and wanted one."

Eri let out a little gasp.  "No, she didn't."

"Oh, it's better than that.  She said they were underwear pixies that need to constantly be in your undies or they'll die.  She even made her promise not to tell anyone else because if the more people that know, the more likely they'll just disappear one day."  Sirus said, laughing at the poor man's misfortune.  "He belongs to her now."

"I wonder for how long though."  She thought aloud, knowing that children are anything but gentle with their toys.

"Hmm, Eris must be purposely taking her time."  Sirus said, realizing that she hadn't returned yet.

"Want to head inside?"  Eri asked, feeling him gently shivering beneath her.  He nodded in agreement, standing and letting Eri lead him to the door.  "She can take as long as she wants, I don't mind."

"Is your place big enough for the two of us?"  Sirus asked as they entered the building.  As the door closed behind them he felt a shift in his perspective before staring up into her beautiful, captivating hazel eyes from the palm of her hand.

Smiling down to her love, Eri giggled playfully and seductively.  "It is now.  Want to have some fun until Eris comes to get you?"  She asked, heading for her apartment.

Sirus laid down on the comfortable, nostalgic surface of Eri's hand and smiled.  "If I can only be so lucky."



In her room, Eris set a round bottom flask that was fill with an insubstantial inky blackness interspersed with motes of light of varying sizes, clusters and intensities on a bookcase with other flasks filled with similar contents.  On the neck of the flask she just put away was written a single word in her mother tongue, 'Canary'.  Smiling to herself, she took a couple steps back to admire the entire case, which seemed to stretch much further than its frame allowed and was filled with flasks.

"It's a good thing you didn't take my offer Eri.  If you had, I never would have let you see him again.  You have to stop running from your past and accept that it's a part of you."  She monologued to himself a bit before stretching a bit.  "60 or 70 years for them will pass in the blink of an eye for me.  It's not even worth taking a nap for."  She said, as she began to peruse her collection.  "So which universe should I occupy my time with next?"  She asked, before standing straight and looking up towards some unseen presence in her ceiling.  "Or should I ask what kind of universe are you going to write for me next?"

 

End Notes:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, again thank you all for making it this to the end.  I feel honored and blessed to have captored the attention of so many and hearing that everyone both enjoyed and eagerly awaited the next chapter spurred me on to keep writing.  I just hope I stuck the landing so to speak.

It was a long two and a half months, but it also blew right past.  I'll probably do a few shorter stories for the next little bit before I start another big project like this again but I hope to see everyone enjoy those future works as much as they enjoyed this one.

Thank you all, a thousand times thank you and hopefully I'll see you again soon!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6387