Misery & Pain Follows! by crazyboy
Summary: A young teenager boy named Samuel Taylor, who found his way into a giantesses living room only to be accidently stepped on by her and ontop of that she didn't know he was down there to begin with! 
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 894 Read: 26158 Published: April 09 2007 Updated: April 17 2007

1. Chapter 1 by crazyboy

2. Chapter 2 The Discovery. by crazyboy

3. Chapter 3 The Conclusion by crazyboy

Chapter 1 by crazyboy

Samuel was inside a giantess's living room looking up at the huge furniture in the room. He suddenly hears a booming loud voice which says: "Did he really do that? No! Girl shut up!" He then looks around the room to locate this booming looud voice. He sees this huge shadow coming down the stairs and in walks this beautiful gigantic woman.

This woman must have been at least 200 feet tall. She was dressed in a pink tank-top, Baby-Phat-Jeans, and on her feet she wore white All-Star Converse shoes with the classic brown rubber sole. Her shoe size looked to be about a size 9 1/2 in men's, in womens he had no clue. She had her hair in a raised ponytail with a white scruncii. Her hands I couldn't really tell what her hands looked like.

This womanwas sexy 

Chapter 2 The Discovery. by crazyboy

This woman was sexy as hell; she had a phat-ass butt. Sam couldn't see her face, Sam being so small and she being 200 feet tall and all. Samuel stood infront of the tables leg, the woman was on the phon ewhith her friend, Sam realised. The gigantic woman came walking toward the table she sent booming, thundering, and thumping vibrations across the floor when she stepped down onto the carpeted floor as she walked. Samuel couldn't help but notice when she'd stepped down on the floor, her sneakers seemed to grab onto the carpet fibers and crush them down as she applied weight to her foot to step off.

This gigantic woman walked around the room back-and-forth, then finally she started to walk toard the coffee table. She had no idea of Samuel standing a few inches infront of the coffee table. The closer she got to the coffee table, the louder her footfalls became and the stronger the vibrations became also. Before Sam knew it, she was just a few feet away from him ( from his pov) but in reality she was just an inch away from the coffee table. The gigantic woman began to raise her leg and extend it out infront of her to resume walking.Samuel watched in absolute amazement as her shoe moved toward him with incredible speed. Her gigantic-sized sneaker blocked out the light as it moved directly over Samuel.She moved her sneaker rigt over Samuel and Sam came back to his senses a few seconds later only to be finding himself looking up at the largest and the biggest shoe he has ever seen. Sam thought this was straight out of a horror movie as he gazed up at the immenseshoe sole above his tiny form. Sam noticed the shoe sole he was looking up at  was hardly worn, it occurred to him this shoe must'vebeen worn rarely or was just bought. By looking at the shoes sole Sam now saw she had stepped in gum earlier in the day. The gum itself was smashed into the ridges on the shoes sole with alittle dirt covering the gum slightly changing the gums color from a bright pink to a dingy- looking pink. Sam's view was now consumed by the shoes sole of this beautiful woman. Sam thought about how beautiful she was, and how quickly her shoe had moved in the amount of time  in which he was looking up at her shoes sole. 

He found himself to be enjoying this, even though realization settled in. Sam let out horrible and wild scream knowing he was going to die under this woman's shoe without her knowing made it even more horrifying. He yelled with all his soul and said " Help me! I'm down here under your sneaker! Please.... ddddon't step on me! Help!!!"

 

Chapter 3 The Conclusion by crazyboy
Author's Notes:
This chapter explains the rest of the story and then some.

She lowers her sneaker to the floor, Sam put out his hands to try and stop the shoe from decending onto him. Her shoe came down onto his hands, Sam could feel the cold rubber of her sneaker sole as he gripped onto her shoe. Samuel hands were forced into the ridges of her sole, as she pushed her foot down to take a step. The pressure overpowered his arms asshe lowered her sneaker, he let out a blood curdling scream of pain & absolute terror as his arms snapped like twigs against her sneaker which landed across his chest. Samuel watched helplessly as her sneaker came decended onto his body. Sam feels his torso, chest, arms, and his head forced to turn sideways into the carpeted floor and his legs were flattened. Sam was now being pressed into the carpet fibers. The whole time the smell of shoe rubber intoxicated all his senses. During his or deal, she was laughing and giggling on the phone with her friend, but to poor ol' Sam it seemed as if she was laughing and giggling at him Suffering indefinitly under the sole of her gigantic sneaker.

Finally, her gigantic sneaker came down on him with a muffled "CRUNCH". Sam's body fluids came flowing out from under this giantess's sneaker. She steps off his body having no clue she has just stepped on a young teenager boy who was trying to get her attention, before she stepped on him and smashing him underneath her gigantic sneaker. As she stepped off his body while turning on the ball of her foot caused his remains to become smeared on annd inbetween the carpet fibers under the sole of her gigantic sneaker.

                                                !!!!THE END!!!!

End Notes:
If you have any questions about the story and don't be a stranger! This is one of the many stories I've yet posted!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=638