Holidays with Angela by 3l33thax0r
Summary: Angela loves the holidays, all of them! Especially when she has friends, or pets, to be with!


Because of your feedback, I've decided this story will be expanded! Expect a chapter around each holiday.
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 32270 Read: 75249 Published: November 06 2016 Updated: November 02 2017

1. Trick or Treat (Halloween) by 3l33thax0r

2. A Feast with Friends (Thanksgiving) by 3l33thax0r

3. Winter Wonderland (Christmas) by 3l33thax0r

4. Midnight Party (New Year's) by 3l33thax0r

5. Be Mine, Valentine by 3l33thax0r

6. Red Coats (Fourth of July/Labor Day) by 3l33thax0r

7. Burn the Witch! (All Hallow’s Eve) by 3l33thax0r

Trick or Treat (Halloween) by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Okay, so I'm late on this one. I meant to have this up last weekend. Oh well, better late than never.

This was supposed to be a one-shot deal, but I only finished it halfway. Had some time today to finish it, enjoy!

********

Melanie motioned to the others to duck as a window lit up from inside. "Shh! You want them to see us?" She hissed.

It was Halloween. Kids ran from door to door, collecting sweets from every house with a porch light on. Parents wandered down the middle of the suburban streets, patiently waiting for their little monsters to return with a higher blood sugar. But Melanie and her friends were up to their usual tricks again this year. They'd pick houses that weren't giving out candy, and Melanie and her partners in crime would lob TP all over the house. Sometimes they got lucky, and it would hang in the trees, or a light autumn drizzle would decompose the rolls before the angry owners could clean it up. For 5 years now, they had yet to be caught, but rumors had spread of the Halloween prank.

"Mel, it's probably just some old lady. You sure about this?" Natalie murmured from the bushes. It was her first year joining Melanie, and she was nervous about committing her first vandalism.

"She's not old, just creepy. Like she's goth or something." Rachel wrinkled her nose at the word "goth", like it was an offense to her. This was her third year with Melanie on Halloween, and she loved every minute of it. "Mel, want to do the honors?"

Melanie cracked a devious smile, and fished a roll of toilet paper out of her candy bag. Her Harley Quinn outfit was fitting this year, Lil' Monster shirt and all. "Batter up," she whispered. She stood up from the bushes, and tossed the roll into the air. Grabbing her costume bat, Melanie took a swing at the roll, making contact with a dull thud. The rolls soared high above the roof, leaving a thin white trail behind it. The bushes were filled with giggling as Melanie prepared another shot. The second roll was a little off, flying to the left, before getting lodged in a tree branch.

"All right girls, time to finish the job." Melanie slung her bat over her shoulder, and picked up her bag, still loaded with a few rolls for later in the night. The girls crept out of the bushes and stood about 20 feet from the front door. All three began lobbing rolls at the house, making it over the single story roof with ease. Melanie took another roll from her bag, and wound up her bat to swing. Rachel took her queue, and tossed a roll in Mel's direction. She swung hard, launching the TP straight into a pumpkin resting on the porch. The roll ricocheted off the pumpkin, and jarred it loose from its perch. The girls erupted into a fit of laughter as the pumpkin teetered, then fell with a wet splat to the porch floor.

"Not bad, little ones," a feminine voice called from behind the girls. The all spun around to see who owned the voice. Standing at the corner of the walkway and the sidewalk was a woman dressed from head to toe like a witch, from her pointed hat to the flowing black robes and broom in her hand. "Now, who's going to clean it up?" She motioned with her broom at the many trails of paper hanging from the house.

"Screw you lady, the owner can clean it up!" Melanie spat at the woman.

"Yeah, it's trick or treat! No treats, just tricks!" Rachel chimed in, taking a step next to Melanie and folding her arms across her chest. Natalie didn't say anything, but she stepped next to Melanie opposite of Rachel, and crossed her arms as well.

"What are you gonna do lady?" Melanie taunted, "You can't make us clean it up."

The woman smiled and waved her free hand in front of her, mumbling something unintelligible towards the girls. The girls looked confused, what was wrong with this lady?

Rachel called the woman's bluff, "Hey lady, dressing as a witch doesn't make you one. You can stop with your little hand waving." She flapped one hand around, mocking the woman's gesture.

"Oh, my outfit? Yes, it doesn't me a witch, I can do this just fine without the outfit." The woman's eyes flashed a bright green, and she began to walk towards the girls. "Turn around dears, you missed a spot."

Natalie and Rachel turned around, but Melanie kept her eyes on the approaching woman. She felt a tug on her arm from Rachel. "What Rachel?"

"Mel... the TP is gone..." Rachel's words fell out of her mouth in disbelief.

"What do you mean? That's not.....possi...ble..." Melanie turned around, her sentence slowing as she saw the house, free of toilet paper. The girls stared in disbelief, all of their work was gone.

"Like I said," the woman was standing right behind the girls, and she startled Natalie to a short yelp when she spoke, "the outfit doesn't make me a witch. I just wear it out of nostalgia, today is the only time mortals like you don't try to burn me at the stake if I wear it." The girls turned around to face her, and Melanie took a swung at her, shouting "Fuck you lady!" The woman flashed a grin, and the bat splintered as it impacted her shoulder. "Bad idea, miss." The broom clattered to the walkway as she raised both of her hands, her eyes glowing again. The woman muttered something the girls couldn't understand, but they just stood there in fear, the realization of what was taking place beginning to sink in. Everything began to grow dark around them, and they quickly passed out.

"That's better," the woman smirked, as the girls collapsed in front of her began to dwindle down. Once they were about an inch tall, she bent down and scooped them up in her hand. Standing back up, the woman glanced around her, smiling at the lack of witnesses, and headed into her home.

********

Natalie slowly regained consciousness. She tried to move her arms to rub her head, but they were plastered to her side. She shook her head back and forth, trying to dispel the fog in her brain. As her eyes fluttered open, she began to panic. Her body was entombed in what looked like a glassy red crystal ball. She could see her body, and noticed her costume was absent. Only her skimpy bra and panties were visible through the distortion of the crystalline substance. She struggled, but couldn't budge her limbs an inch. The pressure on her chest was firm, but not enough to restrict her breathing too much. Natalie looked around, and was in shock at what she saw. It looked like a kitchen, but the scale of everything was enormous. As she turned her head, she saw a myriad of candies laid out on the counter. She was surrounded by several crystal balls of varying colors. At the bottom of each crystal was a wooden pole, extending down to a holder. As she craned her neck to look further, her mind slowly processed the dire situation she was in. She was trapped not in a crystal, but in a gigantic lollipop, and it was Halloween Night. Natalie began to scream and flail back and forth, at least as much as the candy prison would allow.

A booming voice chuckled behind her. Natalie continued screaming out of fear, unable to turn her head far enough to see the source of the laughter. Suddenly, a giant woman walked around the counter, and stood directly in front of Natalie. It was the woman from outside, only now she towered hundreds of feet tall. The woman bent over, tipping the brim of her point hat back to she could look Natalie in the eye.

"You three really picked the wrong house to mess with this year," the woman sighed. "I would've let you go actually, if that clown girl hadn't taken a swing at me. Oh well, I guess I'll get to have some fun tonight after all."

The woman stood back up, and her hand began to rummage through a drawer that was obscured from Natalie's view. After several seconds, a pair of well manicured hands rose up on either side of Natalie. One clutched at a wrapper, the other was empty. the hands set to work at the bottom of the lollipop, slowly and firmly twisting the wrapper back into place.

"You know, I had to make you a bit smaller than your friends. Just know that you're getting off easy, little one." The hands paused wrapping, and the woman reached down the top of her dress. She fished around for a moment, before removing her hands, holding a screaming Melanie between her fingers.

Melanie didn't know when to quit. "Let me go you psycho!" Her tiny shrieks could barely be heard by Natalie and the woman, but the anger in her words was easily recognized.

"My my, still haven't learned after our last discussion, have we?" The woman grabbed the collar of her cloak with her free hand, pulling it away from her ample chest. Melanie continued kicking and screaming as the woman lowered her back down into her cleavage. Natalie heard Melanie scream one last obscenity before she disappeared in the cloak, likely wedged back between the busty orbs. The woman let go of her collar, and the cloak slipped back into place around her chest. She placed one hand on each side of her boobs, and looked down. "Remember what I said about cursing?" She asked her cleavage, as her hands slowly pressed her boobs together, and began kneading them against each other. After a good minute of this, she released her melons, and her attention returned to Natalie.

"Now, about getting you ready for tonight..." Her hands went back to work, pulling the top of the wrapper above Natalie's head, before twisting it tightly, sealing her in place. Natalie felt the wrapper rest gently on top of her head, the center of the spiraled paper landing directly on her hair. Gravity shifted, and Natalie felt the lollipop rise up as it was removed from it's holder. A icy laugh reverberated through the wrapper. Natalie screamed again, hoping somehow this nightmare would end. She felt the world turn sideways, and everything was weightless. Suddenly the lollipop slammed into something hard, coming to a stop quickly. Natalie's head flew back, smacking hard against the hard candy shell, and knocking her out cold.

********

Angela dropped the lollipops into her cauldron with the rest of the candy, smiling as she cleaned up her kitchen. She loved getting to use her alchemy tools as props on Halloween. Every year, people commented on how realistic her decorations looked. If only they knew what she did centuries ago, she thought as she lugged the large black pot to her front door. As she set it down, she couldn't help but notice the squirming in her cleavage had not stopped. She stretched out the collar of her cloak again, and giggled at the sight. A tiny Melanie was struggling to stay afloat in a sea of flesh. Angela stopped giggling, then said, "You had better hold still, tiny one, or I'll have to put you somewhere that your squirming will do me some good." Melanie stopped fighting so much, but still tried to pry herself loose. Angela smiled, and adjusted her cloak, grinning as she felt Melanie slip a little deeper as she did so.

Angela stepped into the hallway, and adjusted her flowing blonde hair in the mirror. As she did so, another tickling began, this time in her rear. She smiled and squeezed her glutes together, happy that her last little prisoner was finally awake.

********

Rachel woke up in a dark room. Or was it a cave? Wherever it was, the smell was awful, like a sweaty ass. Something firm but yielding was pressed against her on both sides. The air was humid and very warm, and Rachel tried not to breathe too deep because of the smell. She tried squirming back and forth, hoping to wiggle free of wherever she was trapped. Her movement was greeted with pain. The walls around her suddenly tensed, and began crushing her tightly. Before she could even scream, all of the air in Rachel's poor lungs was pressed out of her. Her face contorted in agony as her body felt like it was stuck under a falling building. Gradually, the pressure let up. Rachel gasped and coughed as her flattened chest refilled with oxygen.

Something firm pressed against Rachel's back, and began pushing her deeper into the cave. Rachel stretched out her hands to shield her face. The walls were coated in a thin film of salty water, and some made it to Rachel's face. As she spit out what fluid made it to her lips, Rachel's eyes widened in terror. She couldn't mistake the sour taste of sweat. Rachel's mind was racing as she tried to make sense of it all. The smell, the sweat, and crushing but squishy walls. Rachel began to cry as her brain did the math: she was trapped in a giant ass.

The nudge on Rachel's back pushed again, this time much further. Rachel began screaming  her lungs out, not wanting to go deeper into someone's ass. What dim light was trickling in from above was now almost completely gone, and Rachel could barely make out her hands in front of her. But the smell was unmistakable. The sour odor of sweat began to mix with the foul stench of shit, and it was getting stronger. The pressure on Rachel's back gave her one last push, and Rachel collided with something oily and squishy. The thing in front of her twitched at her touch, and Rachel recoiled in disgust. It was an asshole! Rachel tried to push herself away, but the force behind her back did not let, and kept inching her closer to the waiting hole. Rachel screamed until her throat was hoarse, and tried desperately to wiggle free. As she struggled, her hand slid along the sweaty skin, and slipped into the foul orifice. Rachel tugged at her trapped arm, but the pink ring clamped down, and began slurping her closer. She wretched as her forearm was swallowed, then her elbow. Rachel wiggled her legs up next to the asshole, planting her feet a few inches below the opening, and pushed. Her hand slowly slid free, coated in a greasy film. Rachel slipped several feet as her hand popped free, and she landed on something soft. She looked around, and realized she was laying on the crotch portion of a pair of panties.

Suddenly the ground shook, and light flooded in. A shadow overtook Rachel, who held up her arms in front of her face to defend herself. A massive hand wrapped around her tiny frame, and pulled her out. Rachel kicked and struggled, trying to break free.

The hand opened up, and Rachel stopped in her tracks. In front of her was the woman from before, only now she was huge! Her face encompassed Rachel's view, her blue eyes staring down at her, and her plush lips painted bright red. The woman giggled at Rachel, amused at her sweat-soaked costume.

"Here, let me help you with that dear," The woman reached up her other hand, and began tugging at Rachel's clothing. Rachel yelped in protest, and curled up into a ball.

"Oh, sweetie, don't be like that. If you don't cooperate, I'll just swallow you on the spot." The woman warned. "If you want to make it through the next five minutes, I suggest you remove that silly little outfit. You may keep your undergarments for now."

Rachel didn't move an inch, she stayed curled up in a fetal position, shivering in fear.

"No? Okay, suit yourself." The woman picked up Rachel, who immediately began struggling upon contact. The leaned her head back, and the red lips parted to create a dark moist cavern. She began lowering Rachel towards her mouth, and slipped her tongue out.

"Okay Okay! Please don't eat me!" Rachel screamed through sobs.

The woman snapped her teeth shut inches from Rachel's flailing legs. A tiny shriek filled her ears, and the chuckled, returning Rachel to her open palm. Rachel slowly stood up, and began to remove her costume through her sobbing. After she piled the last article of it on the woman's hand, Rachel was quickly snatched up again.

"Hmm, you're not too bad. I know just where to keep you till later" The woman smiled, and lowered Rachel to the floor. Rachel thought for a second that she might be free, before she saw the woman begin to remove her boot.

"It's a little smelly down there, but what do you expect from shoes that are 400 years old?" The woman laughed, and unceremoniously dropped Rachel into the boot. She screamed as she fell, and landed with a thud in the heel of the boot. The smell of foot filled her nostrils, and Rachel wretched.

"I'd suggest you move a little if you don't want to be crushed, little one," the woman chided as she began to put her boot back on.

Rachel jumped up, sore but not injured from the landing. She ran as far down the boot as she could, but only made it about halfway before having to crouch. The foot was closing in, and Rachel screamed as the massive toes overtook her. She rolled a few times, getting pulled under the woman's foot. Finally, the sliding stopped, and Rachel tried to move. Her right arm was trapped under the pad of the giant foot, and her body and legs were snuggled tightly under the toes. Her head was relatively free, wedged between the big and second toe. Rachel screamed as the toes clenched and released, getting used to their new toy.

The temperature began to rise quickly in the boot, and Rachel was soon coated in foot sweat. Every minute or so, a droplet would slowly roll down between the crevice of the toes, and soaked her tear-stained face. Rachel sobbed as she sputtered the salty liquid from her mouth. She hoped the giantess would be merciful, and let her go after Halloween was over.

********

Angela smiled as she flexed her toes, and walked back to the front door. She flicked on her porch light, signalling the masses that she was ready for Halloween.

********

Natalie stirred, consciousness slowly returning. Her head was pounding from where it had slammed against the lollipop. "Wait, what?" Natalie leaned her head up and winced. She looked around, but everything was too dark to distinguish where she was. Her arms and legs were still pinned to her sides, and Natalie began to hyperventilate. She was still trapped in a lollipop, it wasn't all a bad dream. She began to scream again, hoping someone would free her.

After several minutes, Natalie felt the lollipop get lifted, and then free fall. She leaned her head forward, bracing her forehead against the candy coating, hoping to avoid another concussion. The landing was softer this time, and Natalie slowly regained her bearings. "I must be in a treat bag," she thought, guessing by the rhythmic up and down motion she felt. Sure enough, she was. The lollipop was lifted again, and Natalie began to worry. The wrapper around her crackled, and began to unfurl. Natalie squinted as her eyes adjusted to the increased light shining down on her. Her unknown captor was talking to someone, and Natalie heard her say, "It's only one piece Suzie, Mommy won't eat all your candy."

"Okay..." a young voice chimed, before a ear piercing scream, "Mommy! can I go to that house!"

The giantess holding Natalie rolled her eyes, and nodded to her daughter. "Go on sweetie, Mommy will wait right here."

Natalie stared in terror as the mother raised the lollipop to her lips. She was too stricken by fear to even scream as she watched the giantess lick her ruby lips, making them shine in the streetlight. She felt the woman's hot breath wash over her, the smell of chocolate from previous candies mixed with a lingering odor of tequila. Obviously, the mother had prepared herself ahead of time for a long night. The sweet and tangy aromas overwhelmed her nose. The lips descended and sealed around the bottom of the lollipop, trapping Natalie in darkness with a lurking monster: the tongue. She could hear it scraping along the candy, but didn't see it when it plowed over her.  Natalie's hair was soaked with sugary saliva, and her face was coated with it. She tried to take a breath and gagged, her mouth covered by the thick saliva. She began to struggle as her lungs burned for air, when the tongue made another pass, removing enough of the saliva for Natalie to suck in a lungful of air.

Several minutes passed, and the candy glaze holding Natalie was beginning to weaken. Her arms finally slid free, and Natalie furiously wiped her face, trying to see and breathe freely. The tongue kept working over her, and couldn't get enough of how sweet she tasted. The lollipop shifted backwards, and Natalie clutched her ears in pain as they popped. The woman was sucking on the lollipop, creating a vacuum in her mouth. A loud pop resonated through the cavern as the seal was broken, and Natalie huffed in more air into her lungs.

The lollipop slid over between the teeth, and Natalie screamed. The teeth crashed down against the candy, chipping away splinters of cherry flavored sugar. The white row of spikes crashed down again, and Natalie felt her prison weaken. A final bite crushed through, sending Natalie flying across the mouth. She landed with a wet splat against the tip of the hug tongue, and began sliding backwards across the rough slimy surface. The tongue began gathering up the shards of lollipop, grouping them in a pool of saliva to dissolve. Natalie was thrown in with it, and was soaked to the bone in sugary syrup. The woman began to swish the sweet flavor around in her mouth, tossing Natalie the roof of her mouth, then against her cheeks as her tongue worked her over. Natalie struggled to work her way to the lips, but in the darkness it was almost impossible to tell which way was salvation, and which way was the throat. She finally made it to the bottom lip, and began to try and pull herself up.

The tongue wasn't about to let a prisoner escape though, and Natalie felt the beast press against her back, and slowly rub her around the lips. As the tongue retreated, Natalie was left behind, squished gently between the full lips. The lips pressed down on her, smothering her in sweet wet flesh. Natalie felt the lips begin to pucker, and screamed as she was slowly slurped back into the mouth. She landed face first on the tongue, and was sucked under a gathering pool of saliva. The tongue rose up, and guided Natalie and the sugary sweetness to the back, Natalie screamed and tried to swim away, but the massive gullet opened, and the current of saliva sucked her backwards. Natalie's screams were quickly silenced by the echoing gulp, she was nothing more than a sweet morsel.

********

The woman licked her lips, relishing the lollipop. Surely her daughter wouldn't notice if she took one more candy....

********

Melanie could hardly breathe. This giant bitch had wedged her in her cleavage, and every time she made a little headway in escaping, a massive finger would push her right back into the sweaty depths. Fatigue was beginning to set in, and Melanie resigned to trying to get air. She wasn't sure how much time had passed, but she figured it must be getting late as the knocks at the door were dying down.

A pair of fingers surprised her, diving in the cleavage and fishing her out. Melanie resumed her struggles, and cursed at the giant woman when she was brought to her face.

"Now, what did I tell you, little one? No swearing." The woman squeezed her finger and thumb, inflicting pain to Melanie's waist. Melanie's screamed increased in pitch, and then stopped as she ran out of air. The woman let up on her, and flicked off her porch light. Locking the door, she mumbled something, and the cauldron floated off down the hallway. Melanie watched in amazement as it slowly sailed past. She knew magic existed now, but was still dumbfounded by it.

The woman walked down the hall, and opened the last door. The room was dark, but several candles spontaneously lit as she walked in, casting a warm glow around the room. A simple bed laid in the middle of the room, adorned with many pillows and simplistic sheets. The woman tossed Melanie onto the bed, then stood in front of her. She waved her hands, and before Melanie could recover from the short flight, her vision went black, and she collapsed.

********

Angela smiled, the annoying one was out again, and slowly growing, until she reached about 4 inches tall. She sat down next to the unconscious Melanie, and began removing her boots. Lifting up her right boot, she gently shook it, then reached in her hand when the little one didn't fall out. After searching for several seconds, she stopped and giggled, feeling a tickle under her bare toes. Angela set the boot down and lifted her foot, and cooed at the tiny girl plastered between her toes.

"Oh my, looks like you're really stuck!" Angela tried to suppress her laughter at the sight. "Here, let me help you." She reached down and grabbed the tiny legs, and slowly peeled the girl free. The girl hung limp from her legs, exhausted but still conscious. Angela held her up to her nose and took a quick whiff. "Ew, you really had a time down there, didn't you little one?" She laid Rachel down next to Melanie, and muttered the spell again. Just like Melanie, Rachel passed out and flopped limply onto the bed, slowly growing, only stopping at 2 inches.

Angela stood up and disrobed, the cloak and pants floating away down the hall to the laundry. She motioned her hand at the door, and it slowly swung shut. She picked up the tiny girls, and placed them in a small jar on the nightstand. As she gently placed the lid on the jar, the blank label began to write itself in cursive: "Toys". Angela stepped into the bathroom, the door closing itself behind her. As the water warmed, she began to hum, relishing the night she had planned in her mind.

********

Melanie groaned and rubber her eyes. In front of her was Rachel, though she was smaller than Melanie. She reached over and gently shook Rachel's shoulder, "Hey, wake up."

Rachel's eyes slowly opened a crack, then shot open when she saw Melanie. She jumped back in fear of her oversized friend, startling them both.

"Rach, relax, it's just me." Melanie said.

Rachel slowly got her breath under control, but before she could say anything, the sound of a door closing cut them off. They both turned their heads, and through the thick glass of the jar, saw the giant woman approaching. No robes, no clothes, just a towering naked woman, with a smile on her face that turned their blood cold.

"Oh shit..." Melanie said, as she mentally prepared for the worst.

********

Angela smiled as she stared down at her new playthings. It had been two weeks since her last toys had... well, broken. She grinned as she removed the glass lid, and fished out the smaller girl. Angela held her close to her face, her smile widening to show her perfect white teeth. "Let's get you ready, little one."

The tiny girl screamed in terror as Angela lowered her into her mouth. She had to be careful and control her giggling, lest she accidentally swallow her toy early. Angela wrapped her lips around Rachel's waist and let go, her hand sliding down her body to her legs. Angela moaned as she ran her tongue along the tiny legs, enjoying the added flavor of dried sweat from being under her feet. Her fingers began to slowly rub in circles between her legs, and Angela slowly slurped Rachel in deeper. She ran her tongue along the girl's butt, then spun her around in her mouth, and began licking her tiny breasts and tummy. Angela loved the taste of her toys, especially after she had trapped them against her body. It was like her sweat added to the flavor of the terrified little toys. The wiggling body in her mouth tasted amazing, and Angela made sure to rub her slick tongue over every inch of the tiny girl. She slurped a little more, and soon only Rachel's head was left out of her mouth. Angela pressed her lips together, and began sucking hard on Rachel. The tiny began screaming in fear at the sensation, not because it was painful, but because she was deathly afraid of being sucked in, never to come out.

Angela flicked her tongue out from between her lips, and began smearing Rachel's face with saliva. She giggled as she felt the tiny girl writhing in her mouth, trying to fight off her tongue. Angela reached up with one hand and gently pressed her thumb on Rachel's head, slowly pushing her all the way into her mouth. Her hand slid down to her breast, slowly squeezing the perky skin as she toyed with the tiny in her mouth.

********

Melanie watched in horror as the giant woman pushed Rachel all the way into her mouth. She could hear Rachel's muffled screams mixed with the giggles and moans of the giantess. Melanie stared as she could see Rachel push against the giant cheeks, creating little indentations before the woman maneuvered her to another part of her mouth. After several minutes, the giant woman walked over, and removed her hand from her crotch. Melanie scurried into a corner of the jar as the sticky fingers reached down, and she tried flailing her limbs to fight off the approaching digits. The woman simply grabbed her by the leg, and shook her gently.

********

Angela knew Melanie was going to be a fighter, but she needed her inside first.

"Thawp thrugglinth, lithel oneth," she mumbled, her mouth still full of Rachel. Reaching up with her free hand, she fished Rachel out, and cupped her gently in her hand.

"Stop struggling, little one," she repeated clearly this time. "You're only going to make it worse for yourself if you don't behave."

Melanie stopped struggling for a moment, and Angela took the opportunity to adjust her grip on her. She held Melanie in her fist, her arms pinned to her sides, and only her breasts and head were exposed.

"See? That wasn't so hard." Angela leaned her head back, and returned Rachel to her mouth, before pulling Melanie closer to her waiting crotch. While she sucked on the squirming morsel in her mouth, Angela pressed Melanie's upper body against her pussy, a low moan pouring from her full mouth. She began to rub the tiny girl up and down her slit, her tiny struggles only serving to stimulate her nether regions.

"The fighters really do make the best toys," she thought to herself, as she began pushing Melanie harder against her.

********

Rachel was swimming in a mouthful of saliva. The giantess had obviously snacked on some of the candy, the sweet fruity aroma still present in her mouth. At first, Rachel was fighting to escape this nightmare. Now she was simply fighting for a breath of air. The giant pink tongue rubbed every curve of Rachel's body, tasting every inch of her skin like it was the best treat of the night. The woman had tilted her head back, and was allowing the saliva to pool in her mouth, further submitting Rachel to a sticky torment. Every few moments, a deafening moan would echo through the wet cavern, and Rachel would wince and cover her ears, before having to swat away spit from her mouth and nose.

Finally, the giantess sucked away most of the saliva, and spit Rachel out into her palm. Rachel looked up at the woman, and saw her face was covered in tiny beads of sweat, her cheeks flushed with a shade of pink. Rachel stumbled as the hand began to lower, and she began to tremble. However, she was confused and horrified when she saw Melanie already being smashed against the woman's soaking pussy, her muffled screams drowned out by the giantess's moaning. The woman began to lean forward, and Rachel watched in horror aw Melanie was engulfed in the massive thigh, only a tiny flailing arm betraying her predicament. Rachel thought for a second that she was going back in the jar, before the hand gripped her tightly, flexing to position her. Rachel couldn't see anymore, her upper body encased in the woman's fist. Her soaked legs brushed up against something, and Rachel began kicking wildly. The woman responded by squeezing her fist tight, and Rachel felt like her eyes were going to pop out of her sockets. She stopped kicking, and felt her legs shoved between something soft. Rachel wailed as she remembered the feeling, she was headed back into the woman's ass.

The fist opened up, and Rachel was now gripped by a finger on her tummy, and a thumb on her back. She pounded her fists against the monolithic digit, but it did little to slow her progress into the waiting crack. At her slightly larger size this time, Rachel, was pressed tightly on both sides, and her arms were quickly trapped to her sides. She tried squirming back and forth to no avail. Her feet rubbed up against something slick, and Rachel began to sob. The asshole swallowed up her legs quickly, stopping at her hips.

The woman began to straighten, and Rachel's world was turned upside down. The fingers retreated, and Rachel pushed her hands against the foul ring. It flexed and contracted against her waist, slowly gobbling her up. Rachel's hands couldn't get a grip on the skin, the sweat was building up from the woman's pleasure. Suddenly, Rachel felt something push down on her head, slowly but not stopping. Rachel screamed and pounded her tiny fists against the pink orifice, a mistake she'd soon regret. The finger on her head gave one final push as Rachel's hands were against the asshole, and her arms slid in. The slimy ring swallowed her up past her breasts, and wrapped around her neck. Sweat was quickly accumulating around her as she struggled, replacing the saliva that coated her body with an oily film that smelled awful. Rachel screamed as the woman flexed her ass, squashing tons of sweaty ass into her face.

********

Angela squeezed her ass cheeks together, and moaned as the struggling in her ass increased. She could feel the tiny girl's legs kicking within her rectum, and it was driving her wild. Angela walked over to her bed and sat down, feeling her ass compress around poor Rachel. She flexed her ass, trying to suck her tiny little butt plug in all the way. After a few tries, she reached back, and pushed one finger against the tiny's head, driving her in up to her neck. Angela squirmed her ass on the bed, rubbing her sweaty cheeks back and forth as the tiny girl in her ass struggled.

Turning her attention back to her other toy, Angela brought Melanie up to her face. Without saying a word, she dunked Melanie's head into her mouth, and began licking her face. Angela slowly slid her in deeper, letting her saliva lube up her toy. After a minute of tasting and licking her toy, she pulled Melanie out with a pop, and lowered her back between her legs. Angela smiled as the tiny screams resumed, only to be quickly snuffed out as Angela clamped her thighs around her. The little girl wiggled against Angela's lips, and finally she couldn't take it anymore. The squirming in front and back was too much.

Angela opened her legs, and a sweaty and spit-covered Melanie plopped to the sheets. Not wasting a moment, Angela scooped her up, and spread her lips with her other hand. She plunged the tiny girl forward face first, and began slowly pushing her in and out. Angela let go and adjusted her grip, holding onto Melanie's ankles, and pushed her all the way in. The squirming only increased, and Angela let go completely, her hands stimulating her clit and breasts. She squeezed her muscles, feeling the tinies trapped inside her struggling to escape. A wave of euphoria overtook her, and Angela clenched her legs shut in her orgasm, sealing Melanie in. As her muscles tensed with each wave of pleasure, Angela felt little Rachel finally get slurped fully into her ass, the thought sending another orgasmic shiver down her spine.

Angela collapsed into the sea of pillows, her perky breasts bouncing with her rapid breathing. As she regained her composure, she reached a hand between her soft thighs, and retrieved Melanie. The tiny had passed out, but was still breathing. Angela lowered her legs into her mouth, and slowly sucked the fluids from her little limbs. The tiny girl began to regain consciousness just as Angela turned her around and lowered her upper half into her mouth, relishing the taste of her juices coating the tiny. Angela pulled her free, and stood up. She walked back to her dresser, and gently set her in the jar. As she walked, she felt a weak squirming in her ass and smiled. Her backdoor toys usually didn't survive going all the way in, usually because they suffocated and she'd forget them until morning. Angela bent over slightly, and gently pushed. She giggled as she felt Rachel's head break free, followed by tiny screams. She reached back and pulled her little toy free, and dropped her in the jar with Melanie.

"Not bad for your first time, little ones. Let's see how you last." Angela blew them a kiss before sliding the jar into a drawer, and closing it behind her. She smiled as she climbed into bed; another Happy Halloween for her.

End Notes:
Due to the positive response I got on this story, I've decided to turn it into a holiday themed story! Expect a chapter around each major holiday.
A Feast with Friends (Thanksgiving) by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Here it is! The chapter that was never meant to be written!
JK, you guys have left some wonderful feedback on this and Sara's Misfortune, so I couldn't let it go to waste!
Expect lots of vore in this story (c'mon, it says FEAST in the title, what'd you expect?), but there are other elements as well (feet, ass, pussy).


Thanksgiving dinner was in a few hours, and Angela's kitchen was alive with motion. The rich smells of cornbread and stuffing in the oven wafted through the air, bringing a warm aura to the room. Angela reached into the fridge and removed a handful of long carrots. Laying them on the cutting board, she snapped her fingers, and the carrots rolled themselves in a neat row. She picked up a large knife, and began to slice them into small bites. After three cuts, Angela removed her delicate hand from the knife, letting it continue its chopping without assistance.

She set a small sack of potatoes on the counter, and laid the peeler next to it. With a wave of her hand, the peeler levitated, and one by one, the potatoes rose from the sack, the peeler sweeping over them. She twirled on her feet, her blonde curls bobbing around her neck. The carrots were cut, and she scooped them into a pot, covering them with water from the tap. A gentle blue flame sparked beneath the pot, glowing against the silvery metal.

Angela stepped back and smiled as she watched the utensils whisk about the kitchen, helping to prepare the meal. She scrunched her feet, feeling her toes squeeze against her little toys, before stepping back into the kitchen to prepare the ham.

Rachel and Melanie were cramped, each wedged under one of Angela's feet. The heat in the witch's boots was unbearable, and the girls were drenched in sweat. The huge digits flexed above the girls, squeezing them and burying their faces into the damp skin. As their faces were rubbed against the hot flesh, some of the salty grime worked its way between their lips, leaving a sour taste on their tongues.

Angela hummed as she dashed about the kitchen, adding a pinch of spice to a black pot, and a dash of salt to another kettle. She leaned forward, standing on her tip toes, crushing her little pets. She quickly dipped one finger into the gravy bubbling on the stove, then stuck her her covered finger between her lips. Her lips parted slightly into a smile, the flavor was perfect! She shifted her weight back to her heels, and skipped out of the kitchen to prepare the table.

A loud knock sounded at the door, and Angela giggled in delight as she scurried to the door. She swung open the large wooden entrance, and the air was filled with greetings and laughter. Angela wrapped her arms around the two women, and the three embraced.

Ruby stepped inside first, slipping her shoes off, and nudging them to the side with her stocking-clad feet. Her fiery red hair flowed down her back, contrasting with her bright orange blouse. In her her hand was a straw basket, the contents neatly wrapped in a plaid cloth. After giving Angela a quick kiss on the cheek, she trotted off to the kitchen, and set the basket down among the many dishes.

Sabrina smiled as she stepped into the house behind Angela. At 6'3", she towered over the other two girls, but the height difference didn't seem to bother anyone. A pair of jet black pigtails swayed behind her shoulders, and a glossy black dress clung to her body, trailing down to her shins. A pan wrapped in tin foil floated by her side, and Sabrina waved it off to the kitchen to join the other delicacies.

The three woman headed into the living room, reclining on the couches while they chatted away. After several minutes of laughter and small talk, Angela spoke up.

"So, what are you girls thankful this year?"

Ruby giggled, and blurted out, "No more witch hunts!"

The girls erupted in a fit of laughter, then Angela composed herself.

"No, really! Anything special this year?" She scrunched her toes to emphasize the word "special" to her little toys.

Sabrina blushed, her rosy cheeks standing out against her monochromatic attire. She knew exactly what Angela was implying, and stuttered, "Well, I got a new pair of panties that I'm just in love with... She fits well."

"She?" Angela raised an eyebrow, clearly interested in where this story was going.

The red color in Sabrina's cheeks deepened as she explained to the girls her tale. "It was back in summer, when I was shopping for some new swimsuits," she began. "The cashier was being exceptionally rude that day, and I had enough. When she told me to kiss her ass after I asked for help, I decided to turn the tables." She turned her head to her lap, "Isn't that right, little Lucy?" Sabrina wiggled her bottom into the couch, rubbing her pale cheeks against each other.

Lucy sobbed in the hot darkness as the mammoth cheeks pressed against her. She was a human thong for Sabrina, her body sliding up and down the sweaty ass crack with every motion Sabrina made. Sweat soaked the girl's auburn hair, and her naked body was coated in a thin greasy film from rubbing against Sabrina's asshole all morning. As the giant witch shook her butt back and forth, the bindings around Lucy's arms and legs pulled taut, straining her body and plunging her deeper into the humid crevice. She screamed as the puckered ring nuzzled against her chest and face, smearing her with its oily residue.

Sabrina smiled as she felt the tiny girl's body rub against her asshole, and clenched her butt in satisfaction. She leaned back, compressing her cheeks around her living underwear, and listened as Ruby shared her story.

Ruby leaned forward, and fiddled with a thin gold necklace around her neck. "You girls know how much I like fashion." Angela and Sabrina nodded in agreement. Ruby pulled up on the necklace, pulling a pendant from the depths of her cleavage. A small blonde woman was chained to a simple golden pole, and Angela leaned closer to get a better view. She could see the little pet struggling against her restraints, shifting back and forth against the shiny pendant.

Sabrina sat back, smiling, and asked, "So what did this woman do to wrong you, Ruby?"

Ruby smiled, and tucked the woman back into her cleavage, silencing her tiny pleas for freedom. "I overheard her berating one of my favorite baristas one day, left the poor girl in tears. I wasn't going to just let her walk all over that poor thing, so I decided to put her in her place." She squeezed her outstretched arms together, compressing her breasts around the necklace. "I hope she'll take the lesson to heart, if I ever let her go."

The girls laughed at her cheesy joke, then all eyes turned to Angela. She smiled sweetly, and said, "I went with something more practical. I got a pair of new insoles last month." She slipped off her boots and tipped them over, shaking Melanie and Rachel onto the coffee table in front of the three women.

Ruby leaned forward and poked at Melanie, giggling when the tiny girl yelped and retreated from her fingertip. She looked up at Angela.

"What did they do, complain about your brownies or something?" She asked with a smirk.

Angela chuckled and shook her head. "Oh, no, nothing like that. They thought it would be funny to throw toilet paper in my yard on Halloween, and I caught them in the act." She leaned down and flicked Rachel's petite backside. "Naughty little pets, aren't you?"

Angela scooped up the girls in her hand, and dropped each back into a boot, slowly slipping her feet back inside. She could hear their tiny screams before her feet settled on top of them, burying them in her moist soles.

"There were three originally, but I got carried away with one of them while making lollipops, and, well..." Angela's voice trailed off, keeping the two girls in suspense. She sprang to her feet, and hustled into the kitchen.

Ruby and Sabrina sat there, confused. An array of clattering sounds echoed down the halls, then Angela returned, her face flushed from running.

"Sorry ladies, I almost forgot to start the turkey!"

The girls laughed, and Angela snapped her fingers as she sat down. A wine bottle floated down the hall, followed by three thin crystal glasses. Angela poured a glass for the girls, then one for herself, before propping her feet up on the coffee table, feeling the tiny girls squirming against her toes.

********

After an hour of talking, Ruby excused herself to the restroom. Between the wine and the struggles in her bosom, she was becoming quite aroused, and felt the need for release. And she had just the idea.

Slipping into the bathroom, she turned the lock behind her, and muttered a spell under her breath. A faint shimmer hovered around the walls, sealing all sounds within the bathroom. Sighing at the privacy, Ruby reached her hands between her boobs, and fished out the tiny woman. She held the girl up to her face, and undid the clasp that joined the pendant to the golden chain. The chain fell away from the pendant, and draped across Ruby's supple breasts, no longer weighed down by the golden rod and wiggling figurine. Ruby lifted the pendant to her mouth and puckered, then slowly slid it between her juicy lips.

Lydia struggled against the golden cuffs around wrists and ankles as the giantess's plush lips rolled over her feet. A tiny scream escaped her throat as the wet skin slithered up her legs, before burying her waist between the massive lips. She could feel the giant woman's tongue begin to work its way around the pendant, brushing the rough yet slippery muscle against her shackled legs. A soft moan vibrated through her, and she felt a force pulling her deeper. She screamed as her waist was swallowed up, followed by her bare breasts.

Ruby kept her fingers pinched above the girl's head, and slowly slurped the pendant deeper into her mouth. The metal rod laid on her tongue, which she curled into a "U" shape. With only the tiny woman's head free of her mouth, Ruby began to twist the pendant between her fingers, turning the girl over in her mouth like a roast on a spit. The squirming body pressed against her tongue was euphoric, and Ruby resisted the urge to simply swallow the girl whole, pendant and all.

Lydia screamed until her voice was hoarse. Her head was faced down, her vision aimed directly at the cleavage that held her hostage so often. She could feel the saliva pooling against her body, slowly leaking out between the pursed lips. A large glob of warm sticky fluid dribbled along her neck, bathing Lydia's face in spit. She wretched and shook her head violently, trying to free her now blocked airways.

Ruby released her fingers, and slid her tongue out from between her lips. She could feel the girl's face pressed against the tip of her tongue, and she began to flick it back and forth, smearing more saliva into Lydia's face and hair. Her hands found their way under her blouse, and she pinched and twisted her erect nipples as her little pet writhed in her mouth. A fire burned between her legs, yearning for attention.

The giant lips began to part, and Lydia felt her body begin to slide forward. The pendant tipped down and fell from Ruby's mouth, and dove towards Ruby's waiting bosom. Lydia watched in horror as she fell headfirst into the warm fleshy canyon and screamed.

Another moan escaped Ruby's mouth as the pendant plunged between her boobs. She cupped her hands around her breasts and squeezed, pressing her mammaries together. Her thumbs circled her swollen nipples, brushing against the heated pink mounds. As she churned her breasts together, Ruby could feel the pendant slowly slipping deeper into her cleavage, smothering her toy.

Lydia's lungs burned for air. Around her, tons of hot flesh rubbed against her spit-soaked body. The saliva acted as a lubricant, sliding Lydia deeper into the tight confines of Ruby's rack. Just as she was about to pass out from a lack of oxygen, Lydia's head poked free, hanging upside down under the undulating flesh. She gasped in fresh air, the stars in her vision slowly fading with each breath. Lydia tilted her head back, and stared down the vast expanse of Ruby's taut stomach.

The breasts above her lurched, and Lydia felt her body quickly slipping free. The pendant slid along the smooth skin of Ruby's tummy, leaving a thin trail of saliva in its wake. Lydia began to shake her head, muttering, "No, no, no...." as she watched where she was headed. The pendant glided by Ruby's belly button, just as a massive hand descended and began to lift the waistband of the skirt below.

Ruby slipped her fingers under her skirt, allowing the pendant to slide into her panties. She took a step back and squatted, letting her ass rest on the edge of the ivory tub. Her fingers probed after the pendant, and began to slide it up and down her slit. Ruby pressed her thighs together, pinning both pendant and pet against her throbbing pussy. The struggles felt electric, sending pulses of pleasure up her spine.

Ruby spread her legs, and grasped the tip of the pendant between her fingers. The warm rod slid between her soaking lips with ease as she submerged her toy in the depths of her pussy. The wiggling from Lydia intensified as her tiny screams were silenced, her puny head swallowed by Ruby's quivering vagina. Ruby leaned her head back and moaned softly, and began to slide the pendant in and out of her pussy. Lydia's pathetic screams were punctuated by the wet slurping sounds as Ruby quickened her pace.

Lydia struggled for air as Ruby's thick juices coated her face. Her sweat mixed with the slimy fluids, drenching her exposed body. The sweltering heat around her made the moist cavern feel like a cramped sauna, the hot sticky walls kneading her back and forth. As Ruby's pussy contracted around her, Lydia felt the air being squeezed from her lungs, and her vision began to grow fuzzy. A wave of hot fluid spilled over her as she passed out, her body falling limp against the restraints.

Ruby covered her mouth as she orgasmed, her legs clamped shut around other hand. She could feel the afterglow dribble down her fingers as she panted, unable to stand quite yet. Her soaking fingers probed inside, and she withdrew the pendant from the hot folds of her pussy. Holding the slick golden pole to her face, she felt a twinge of regret seeing the tiny woman unconscious on the pendant. She opened her mouth, and snaked her tongue out, licking at the girl's feet. A small stir relieved any guilt she felt, and she slipped the pendant into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around her fingers, and Ruby began to suck as she slowly pulled the pendant free. The flavor of her pet was accented by her sticky juices, and Ruby let out one final moan.

The reverberation of the moan shook Lydia, jarring her back to consciousness. She began to thrash against the golden cuffs. Her body slid free of Ruby's lips, a thin layer of saliva coating her naked body. She watched in silent terror as the giantess fiddled with her necklace, reattaching the pendant to the chain. Lydia let out one last scream as she was plunged back into the sweaty depths of Ruby's cleavage. All light and sound was drowned out, save for the rhythmic pounding of Ruby's heartbeat.

Ruby stood up and cleaned herself off, before waving her hand at the door. The spell dissipated, and she opened the door to join the others. She sat down across from Angela, and jumped back into the conversation as if nothing happened.

A series of chimes rang from Sabrina's small purse. She pulled out her phone, and excused herself from the room. Angela took the opportunity to tease Ruby, "So, how was your little pet?"

Ruby felt her cheeks flush, and she stammered. Had her spell not worked, did the girls hear her?

As if reading her mind, Angela chuckled and said, "Nobody heard you, don't worry. But at nine hundred years old, I think I can spot a pleased woman." She winked at Ruby, whose cheeks were now as red as her hair.

"Come now, dinner should be ready in a moment or two." Angela hopped to her feet, and headed to the kitchen. Ruby followed behind, her cheeks still hot from the slight embarrassment.

Sabrina finished her call, and hurried down the hall to catch up, her heels clacking against the wood floors. She smirked as she felt her ass munching on her thong with each step, rubbing her pet against her asshole. Before she caught up to Ruby, she reached back and rubbed a finger down her crack. Her manicured nail pressed against what she figured was Lucy's head, and she began to scratch her finger, grinding the poor girl's face against her sweaty hole.

Lucy screams were muffled by the puckered ring that engulfed her face. She hated to be humiliated like this, which was probably one of the reasons Sabrina did it so often. After several agonizing seconds, the finger released from behind her head, and Lucy struggled to lean her head back. The tight sphincter clenched, holding her face captive in its suffocating grasp. Finally, Lucy managed to yank her head free, with a sticky pop echoing in the dark crevice. Her face was smeared in a fresh layer of grime, and while she was thankful to breathe again, her air supply was tainted by the greasy film.

Sabrina stood next to Ruby, and the two watched as Angela performed her magic. She stood in the middle of the kitchen, waving her hands this way and that, conducting the orchestra of cookware. Pots lifted from the stove, pouring their contents into patterned bowls. The oven door swung open, and a golden brown turkey floated out onto the counter. With a wave of Angela's hand, stuffing flew into the roasted bird, pulled in by some unseen vacuum. Angela snapped her fingers, and the dishes hovered off to the table.

The girls clapped in amazement. While they were all witches, neither of them could compete with the elegance and skill of Angela's mystical performance, especially in the kitchen. The trio sat down at the table, and began to dish up piles of delicious food onto their plates. The air was filled with spices and laughter, as the girls began their feast.

Sabrina shifted her weight in her chair, feeling her underwear pull tight as she crossed her legs. In the darkness of her ass, Lucy screamed as her arms were stretched to their limit, her body splayed across Sabrina's asshole. The pink ring twitched against her chest, smearing a grimy oil across her torso. As Sabrina leaned back into her chair more, Lucy slid down lower, until her face was mashed against Sabrina's back door. Throughout the meal, Sabrina flexed her sphincter, clenching and unclenching against her pet's abused face.

A small gurgle rumbled through Sabrina's gut, and she gasped slightly as a small fart escaped her bowels. She smiled as the wiggling in her ass intensified, and resumed eating her mashed potatoes. The other two seemed unaware of the wind Sabrina passed, too consumed with their meals.

Lucy gagged as her air supply was replaced with the stench of sulfur. the foul air burned her throat and lungs, and her ears were ringing from the blast of hot wind. Her vision blurred as her body was deprived of oxygen, and she began to slip in and out of consciousness. As Sabrina adjusted in her seat, her asshole pressed down against Lucy, pinning her between the seat cushion and the pulsing ring. Lucy felt the sphincter tense, then relax as another wave of hot gas seeped out. She wretched as her stomach turned knots from the ghastly odor. Another shift in Sabrina's ass, and Lucy's head was mashed under the smelly ring. Her struggles began to weaken as the acrid stench overwhelmed her body, and she finally passed out from the lack of fresh air.

Sabrina felt the squirming in her ass die down, and wiggled her bottom. Her underwear had passed out again, and she sighed as she leaned back further. She could feel the unconscious girl's head being swallowed up by her puckered anus, munched like an anal chew toy. She flexed and felt her tight ring compress around the tiny head, no doubt smearing her with sweat and other dirty things. After several minutes, she clenched her ass and felt the tiny head pop free. She didn't want her poor toy to suffocate, at least not without a suitable replacement first.

Angela picked apart her turkey as she gently tapped her toes. She could feel her little squirming insoles tossing around, with one wedged firmly between her big and second toes. The other had the misfortune of slipping under the ball of her foot, and was mashed into the rough, wrinkled skin of her sole.

Angela's foot lifted, and Melanie gasped for air. It was like a jungle under there, with sweat beading up along the bottom of the sole, and soaking her naked body. She screamed as the monolithic foot came crashing down again, silencing her cries. The underside of her foot pressed against her body, the doughy flesh molding around her. Melanie felt the air being crushed out of her lungs, her poor breasts smushed tightly against the wrinkled skin. As Angela flexed her toes, Melanie could feel the muscles beneath the skin tense and relax, organic pulleys and ropes contracting within the enormous appendage.

Melanie felt the foot lift, and the boot lurched to the side as Angela swung her foot to the side. The force caused Melanie to roll onto her stomach, but before she could begin to crawl free, the oppressive foot crashed down against her back. Her face was pressed forward into the sweaty insole as Angela's big toes drove down against the back of her skull. The rough fibers of the insole abraded against Melanie's cheeks and nose, and the salty sweat that had accumulated began to seep into her mouth. Melanie writhed in disgust as her tongue was assaulted by the sour flavor of Angela's foot sweat, but her head was still pinned by the large digit. She felt the big toe begin the flex back and forth against her, using her head as a small massage ball. Her face was rhythmically rubbed up and down, plowing her face further into the nasty insole.

Finally, the toe lifted, and Melanie sucked in air, coughing at the stench that burned her lungs. She tilted her head to the side, her face beet red from the scrubbing against the dirty insole. As her eyes readjusted and began to refocus, she felt the gigantic toe settle against her ear. It rested against her head, the soft and wrinkly flesh spilling down the side of her face to her nose. Melanie wailed as tears welled up in her eyes, and the toe began to rub against her face again.

Rachel was trapped in the other boot, smashed between two toes. Her arms and head poked out, and Rachel clawed at Angela's nail, desperately trying to pull herself free. The thin acrylic coat on the manicured nails proved too slick to grasp, and Rachel pounded her fists against the dense skin in frustration.

As if responding to her anger, the toes squeezed tight, steamrolling the air from Rachel. Her face turned bright red, then slowly faded to purple, her facial muscles contorting into agonized expressions. Her mouth flapped open as she tried in vain to suck in air, but her chest was crushed between the massive toes. The pressure finally released, and Rachel slumped down between the toes, gulping in lungfuls of the humid air. She had barely begun to catch her breath before the foot shifted again, burying her face into the crevice between the two toes. Rachel shook her head violently from side to side, her struggles to escape only serving to massage the crick between Angela's toes.

The trio finished up their plates just in time for dessert. Angela waved her hand to clear the table, and the plates in front of the girls lifted and floated off to the kitchen. Within seconds, another batch of clean plates arrived, each with its own fork and knife. Behind them floated Sabrina's pan, still wrapped in foil. As it settled on the table, Sabrina reached forward and unwrapped the pan, revealing a warm apple pie. The room filled with the smell of cinnamon and fruit, and Angela reached for the knife to begin serving up the delicious treat.

"Ah!" Sabrina held up a finger, "Wait, there's more."

She waved her hand over the pie, and then waited. Slowly, three small figures began to stir, and Sabrina grinned. One by one, a small girl sat up, their bodies buried waist deep in the pie. Their tiny bodies were coated in the warm sugary filling, and their blonde heads were caked with cinnamon and sugar.

"There's one for each of us," Sabrina spoke through smiling lips. "You can keep them if you want, but they taste oh so delicious." She licked her lips in emphasis.

Ruby clapped her hands in delight, and Angela's face bore a naughty grin. Sabrina was practically beaming, overjoyed that the girls were enjoying her surprise. She nodded to Angela, permitting her to cut the pie.

The three girls in the pie stared in silent terror. They still weren't quite sure where they were or what was going on. One struggled briefly against the gooey filling that held her in place, before all three were captivated by the large metallic blade above them. They watched as it slowly fell, cutting through the same substance that bound them. It rose again, then fell between two of the girls. They looked around, and saw three giant faces hovering around them, smiling down at them. Finally, one of the girls snapped, and began screaming, followed shortly by the others.

Angela giggled as tiny squeaks began emanating from the pie. "Took them a little while to figure it out, didn't it?"

Sabrina chuckled. "They weren't exactly the brightest bulbs when I picked them up, kept babbling about some cheer they had just left."

Ruby bounced in her seat and giggled, "Oooh! I've never had a cheerleader before!"

Angela smiled and began to dish up the slices of pie. She made sure each plate had one tiny flailing girl. When she got to her slice, she scraped the loose filling from the knife onto the tiny shrieking blonde, burying her in apples and sugar.

Ruby wasted no time in plucking up the squirming girl from her slice, and quickly popped her into her mouth. She ran her tongue around in her mouth, relishing the sweet flavor of the struggling morsel. Her cheek puffed out as she slid the girl along the outside of her teeth. Her skin bulged and twitched as the tiny cheerleader kicked against her cheek, trying to fight off Ruby's aggressive tongue.

After a few minutes of playing with the girl, Ruby shoveled another bite into her mouth, and slowly began to chew. She could feel the tiny woman struggling to stay out from between her teeth, and could faintly hear her screams within her mouth. Moving her tongue around swiftly, Ruby pinned the girl under and apple, and maneuvered the bite between her molars. She bit down at an agonizingly slow pace, feeling the apple break apart in small pieces as her teeth cut through. Finally, she felt the girl clenched between her teeth, smothered in crushed apple. Ruby began to chew softly, bruising the poor girl, but not enough to dismember her.

She tilted her head back, and swallowed. The glob of chewed pie slid down her throat, leaving only the cheerleader squirming under her tongue. Ruby then began to suck on her treat, and rubbed her along the roof of her mouth, enjoying the last bit of sugar that coated the naked girl's body. She could feel the tiny pair of breasts compress under the force of her tongue, and could barely feel the girl's facial features as she flicked the tip of her tongue across her head.

Satisfied with her meal, she tilted her head back again and swallowed, sending the squirming woman down her throat. Ruby leaned back in her chair and rubbed her fingers across her tummy, before sitting back up and finishing her slice of pie.

Angela took her time with her piece, methodically working her way closer to the tiny woman. Each bite brought Angela's fork a little closer to the pile of apples piled around the tiny girl. Finally, only one bite remained, and Angela carefully pushed her fork underneath the caramel-coated apples. She held it up to her lips, and would see the faint wiggling from within the warm fruit. Her lips parted, and Angela slid the fork into her mouth. The warmth of the apples filled her mouth, and she wrapped her lips around the utensil. She slowly withdrew the fork, sucking every last grain of sugar from its metallic surface. The four prongs finally slipped from between her plush lips, leaving only a thin smearing of her lipstick on the handle.

Angela began to chew slowly, tossing the food around in her mouth. The girl wasn't putting up much of a fight, so Angela quickly swallowed the pie, and spat the girl into her waiting hand. The girl curled up into a ball, shivering from the cooler air on her nude body.

Angela cooed, then reached into her hand and grasped the girl by her ankle. She began to struggle against her touch, and Angela smiled. There was fight in this one after all. She lifted the tiny girl by her legs, and held her above her open mouth. The small woman began to swing her arms at Angela's lips, trying to fend of the inevitable.

The gaping lips curved into a smile, and she lowered the little blonde halfway into her mouth. She began to flick her tongue about, toying with the girl's flailing arms. Her soft lips closed around the girl's curvy hips, and Angela released her legs. They immediately began to kick wildly in the air as she began to suck on the tiny girl. Her tongue probed the blonde's chest, rubbing against her soft boobs, before slathering her body in a generous coating of saliva. Angela tilted her head back down, and slowly slurped the girl's legs into her mouth.

She sucked on the girl one last time, then pushed her to the back of her throat and Swallowed. Her fingers traced the lump in her throat as it traveled down her neck, and between her breasts. A small burp escaped Angela's lips, and she covered her mouth as the other two giggled.

Sabrina watched as the other two girls enjoyed their tiny morsels, her fork absently poking at her slice of pie. As Angela finished up her little girl, Sabrina looked down, and noticed that her little treat had almost escaped!

The tiny girl had one leg free, and was pulling her other one up when Sabrina's fork broadsided her in the back. The girl yelped as she was thrown forward, landing face first in the syrupy pie. Sabrina placed the fork prongs on the girl's back and began to push, slowly driving the girl back into the filling. Satisfied that the little Houdini was trapped once again, Sabrina resumed quickly eating her pie while the other girls began to leave the table.

Susan bawled as the giant fork drove into her back. She thought for sure the giant woman was going to skewer her with it for trying to escape. Her face was buried in the sugary filling, her only source of air being a small pocket between two apples. Suddenly the metal rods lifted from her back, and Susan breathed a sigh of relief. She could feel the pie diminishing around her, the sounds of chunks tearing away filled her ears.

A pair of fingers clamped on Susan's waist, and she began to struggle. Her body was plucked from the warm pie, and Susan watched as the world flew by at a blinding speed. Before she could get her bearings, she was surrounded by darkness. The humidity was thick in the air, and the sound of moist flesh squelched around her. Susan began to scream as the floor beneath her moved, shaping around her and tossing her about. She was in the woman's mouth.

Sabrina toyed with the woman in her mouth, flicking her about with her tongue. The sweet sugar slowly wore off, and she could taste the savory skin of the little blonde. As she carried her empty plate to the kitchen, she tucked the woman under her tongue, smothering her in a bath of sticky saliva.

Susan pushed her hands against the spongy muscle pinning her down. Her face was coated in saliva, and her hair was slicked back against her shoulders and neck. Every time she pushed against the mammoth tongue, the pink beast would rub her face with its bumpy surface. After several minutes, her arms began to tire, and Susan started to sob. She was nothing more than a bite sized snack, and the thought began to chip away at her sanity.

Sabrina slipped away from the kitchen, and scooted down the hallway. She could feel the squirming in her ass return, and she had a wonderfully wicked idea. Stepping into the bathroom, she shut the door quietly and began to wiggle out of her panties.

Lucy gasped as her body was pulled free of Sabrina's sweaty ass. The air was fresh and clear, and Lucy watched as she descended between the twin pillars of Sabrina's thighs. She felt the carpet briefly against her back as Sabrina stepped aside, before she bent down and scooped her up. Lucy glanced around, and was confused. This wasn't Sabrina's bathroom, so why would she be taking off her panties here?

Sabrina smiled at her little thong pet as the flipped the woman over in her mouth. reaching up with her free hand, she puckered her lips and pressed a pair of fingers between them, grasping at the blonde's legs. Slowly, she retracted her fingers, sliding the tiny girl between her pursed lips, holding her dangling in front of her face.

Susan hung upside down in front of a pair of massive green eyes. She was extremely conscious of her lack of clothes, and clasped an arm over her breasts. The giant woman giggled at her gesture, and slowly lowered Susan into her cleavage. Susan screamed as she was plunged into darkness again, only this time two hills of flesh compressed around her. She twisted her neck back and forth, looking for a gap to breathe, but could barely suck in any air between the massive orbs. Sabrina's laughter jiggled her fleshy prison, and Susan felt her body slowly sinking deeper into her bosom.

Sabrina fiddled with the threads wrapped around her pet's arms, slowly loosening the bindings. Next the tugged at her legs, and the tiny woman was released from her thong. Sabrina shook her head as the girl immediately began to run to the edge of her palm, and she waited to see if she actually had the courage to jump. Sure enough, the tiny girl ran to the edge of her hand, and leaped from Sabrina's hand without a second thought. As she fell through the air, Sabrina quickly swiped her free hand down, and clamped her fist around the free-falling girl.

Lucy screamed as Sabrina's fingers wrapped around her in midair. She pounded her fists against the digits curled around her body, only to have them grip her tighter. Through the thin slits between the massive fingers, Lucy could see glimpses of Sabrina's face as she was lifted high into the air. Suddenly, the fingers spread open, dropping Lucy directly above Sabrina's waiting mouth.

Sabrina felt the girl slap against her wet tongue, and snapped her teeth shut. The girl began to fight in her mouth with a vigor Sabrina hadn't felt in a long time. She moaned softly, aroused by the power she felt in toying with the morsel in her mouth. She could taste the sweat that was soaked into the girl's tiny body, and she sucked on her gently.

Lucy yelled at the top of her lungs for mercy, hoping she would be freed. The massive tongue batted her about, pressing her against Sabrina's cheeks, or rubbing her along the roof of her mouth. Lucy's voiced cracked as she shrieked while the tongue positioned her on top of Sabrina's molars, and the teeth above her came barreling down. She held up her hands to shield her face as the ivory daggers fell. The teeth slammed into her body, bruising her skin.

Sabrina bit down gently, not wanting to crush the small girl, but began to gently chew her. The tiny screams that escaped from her lips when they parted gave Sabrina goosebumps, and she began to pool the saliva in her mouth. Her tongue flicked the tiny woman, and pushed her between her lips, and she began sucking on her like a candy.

Lucy beat her fists against the soft lips, as she felt her legs being sucked on. Her chest was pinned between the puckered lips, their purple gloss smearing all over her nude body. The force pulling on her legs increased, and Lucy was slowly drawn back into the moist cavern. Her head was slowly enveloped by the plush skin, as her face was slathered in a sticky mixture of spit and lip gloss.

Sabrina gently slurped the tiny girl back into her mouth, feeling her tiny hand finally being sucked in like a noodle. She bathed the girl in saliva, rubbing her taste buds across her naked body. Her little morsel tasted so good... Sabrina felt a tingling in her loins as she positioned her head back, an began to swallow.

Lucy was swimming in saliva when everything began to tilt backwards. She tumbled towards the dark throat and screamed, clawing at anything to prevent herself from being eaten. The massive tongue lurched beneath her, pinning her to the roof of Sabrina's mouth, and covered her face in a slimy embrace. Lucy squirmed and fought against the wet muscle, but her strength quickly began to dwindle due to a lack of fresh air.

She stopped squirming for a moment, and the tongue dropped, tossing her backwards in one swift motion. Lucy screamed as she watched the light filtering in through the pearly teeth fade, the lips sealing her fate. A wave of warm saliva washed over her, tugging her further back. Suddenly, the squishy ground beneath her dropped open, and Lucy shrieked as she began to plummet. Hot, squeezing flesh undulated around her, sliding her deeper into Sabrina's body. Her feet touched something firm, which recoiled at her touch. The tube around he pushed on last time, expelling her body, and she fell, landing in a dark pool below.

Lucy surfaced a few seconds later, thrashing about in the dark pool. It was pitch black, but it was anything but silent. Above her was the rhythmic "thump-thump" of Sabrina's heartbeat, pounding high above her. Around her, various groans and gurgles echoed throughout the dark cave, signaling the start of digestion. Lucy brushed up against one of the slimy walls, and began clawing furiously at the side, trying to pull herself out of the disgusting pool.

Sabrina rubbed her tummy, then turned her attention to the now-broken thong. She fished the blonde woman out from her cleavage, and began to tie her hands. The woman was too scared to resist, and Sabrina had her arms and legs bound within a minute. She bent down and laid the thong on the carpet, enjoying the sensations of her snack sloshing around in her tummy.

Susan looked up, and finally began to realize what she had been bound to: it was the giant woman's thong! She began to scream as the giantess stepped into the panties, planting one foot on either side of Susan. She had an unobstructed view of the woman's bulbous ass, and her cleanly shaven pussy peeked out behind her juicy thighs. Suddenly, everything flew forward as Sabrina's pulled her thong up, and Susan was entombed in a warm, fleshy embrace.

Sabrina shifted her weight back and forth between her legs, hiking up her thong as far as she could. She could feel the subtle vibrations of the new girl screaming her lungs out, though no sound escaped her bountiful derričre. Sabrina slowly leaned forward, until she felt the squirming girl make contact with her anus, then backed up and rested her ass against the corner of the sink. She then stood up, feeling her ass completely engulf the tiny woman, sealing her tightly against her asshole. With a contented sigh, Sabrina unlocked the bathroom door, and returned to the others.

Lucy was beginning to feel lightheaded. The air around her was humid beyond compare, and her skin was starting to itch. She had managed to find a piece of floating food to climb onto, but knew it was only a matter of time. A low gurgling sound rumbled beneath her, and the pool began to bubble. The air was filled with a noxious odor, and suddenly a rattling roar tore through the air, nearly deafening Lucy. She clamped her hands to her ears in pain, as the stomach lurched and heaved.

As soon as Sabrina entered the kitchen, she let out a short but loud belch. Her eyes shot open in surprise, and Ruby jumped a little, startled by the sudden noise. The three girls laughed, and Sabrina patted her tummy again.

"Guess that girl did hit the spot after all."

Angela smiled and nodded in agreement, and the trio finished packaging up their leftovers. After several minutes, the girls began to say their goodbyes, and hugs and kisses were exchanged. Sabrina rubbed her tummy as the squirming inside her finally ceased, replaced by the struggles in her ass.

Angela walked with the girls to the front door, and gave them each one last hug before sending them off. As she closed the door, she removed her boots, and plucked her little pets out from between her toes. Their faces were bright red from the heat in her boots, and she giggled as her lips pressed down on their heads, covering them in a sloppy wet kiss.

Angela pulled at the collar of her shirt, and gently tucked each girl against one of her nipples, then headed for the living room. She sat down and propped her feet up on the coffee table, and slowly drifted off into a peaceful nap, while her toys squirmed softly against her breasts.
End Notes:

Next up will be Christmas! It may be a late posting due to my December schedule (or super early if I don't procrastinate), but I already have an outline, so it WILL HAPPEN.

If you have any suggestions for Christmas, I'll try and work some of them in.
Winter Wonderland (Christmas) by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Okay, so I'm way late with getting this posted. I had the only copy on my flash drive, and forgot to grab it before I left for holiday! -.-
Anywho, now that I'm home it's up! Better late than never, right?

It's a little shorter than the last two chapters, mostly playtime with Angela. ;)
Hopefully I can squeak in a chapter for New Year's but no promises (haven't even started it yet).

********

Angela leaned against the windowsill, a warm mug of steaming hot cocoa in her hands. In the darkness, a winter wonderland was in the making. A flurry of snow drifted to and fro, the myriad of tiny white flakes dancing about in the gentle breeze. The only source of light was from the gentle glow of the windows, casting soft shadows on the white landscape. Angela smiled as she shifted her weight from one hip to the other, feeling a small tickle between her thighs.

Deep within the confines of Angela's pants, Melanie squirmed in protest. Her arms and legs were pinned between Angela's massive thighs, the soft flesh hugging her firmly in place. Directly above her face, a steaming pussy twitched, hungry for it's meal. Melanie grunted as she tugged her arms against the smooth thighs holding her. She was greeted by a firm push against her back, as a pair of Angela's fingers mashed her against the waiting lips. Her struggling intensified as her upper body was rubbed back and forth against the slick, pulsing flesh.

Taking another sip of her cocoa, Angela allowed her hand to glide between her legs, gently rubbing her fingers against her crotch. The wiggling in her pants increased as she slid two fingers back and for between her thighs. She smiled, and gently pressed her legs together, trapping her fingers between her fuzzy pajama bottoms. Slowly, her hand retreated, and Angela sighed contentedly as the struggling within her underwear sent small tingles of pleasure throughout her body.

"That's a good little pet," she cooed softly, then raised the mug to her lips and took another sip. Small traces of steam rose from the dark liquid, dancing about her nose as she gently sniffed the sweet drink. Her hand gently prodded at her little pet, keeping a steady wiggling going between her shapely legs. She smiled again as she stared out into the gentle snowfall, daydreaming about her plans for tomorrow.

Angela stepped away from the window, a small pout on her face as she glanced at the empty cup. Her slippers gently clicked along the wooden floor as she wandered back to the kitchen. She walked into the kitchen, and set her mug among the growing pile of dishes in the sink.

Stepping back, she waved her hands in front of her, her fingers contorted in arcane patterns. The rattle of ceramic clinking against each other filled the room as the dishes began to rise. One by one, they passed beneath the faucet, bubbles pouring over the hard surface as if scrubbed by some unseen maid. Angela's lips curled into a smile as she watched the cleaned dishes float back to their wooden cabinets. Her foot twisted within her slipper, eliciting a small tickle under the ball of her foot.

Rachel was wedged underneath the doughy sole, her back pressed firmly against the wooly insole. Her face was dotted with beads of sweat, her hair matted and tangled from hours of inprisonment within the dark slipper. The musky smell of Angela's foot had long ago been etched into Rachel's nose, a smell she would probably never forget. She squeaked as the massive wall of flesh shifted above her, burying her face into the crease between Angela's toes.

Angela walked down the cold hallway, a soft tapping of her footsteps echoing through the dormant house. Her hand pushed against a dark wooden door, the oak frame gently sighing as it swung open. As she stepped into her bed chamber, dozens of small flames danced around the room, igniting the many candles the adorned the dressers and walls.

The room glowed with the soft flicker of candlelight, and Angela began to strip off her clothes. Her robe slid from her shoulders, catching itself before it hit the floor, then floated off to the closet. She reached behind her back, her fingers expertly unhinge get the frail clasp of her bralette. She discarded the silky garment across the room, barely noticing it as it stopped midair and followed after the robe.

Angela bent down and removed her slippers, placing them by the corner of the bed. Wedged between her toes, a wiggling girl sobbed softly, beaten and worn down by the countless hours underneath Angela's feet. Cooing softly, Angela gently plucked the girl up between her fingers, and gently laid her on the bed. The girl made no attempt to escape, and only curled into a fetal position and wept.

Another tingle from her crotch brought a smile to Angela's face. She shook her hips, and slowly wiggled out of her fuzzy pants. The red and black plaid fabric crumpled around her ankles, and she gingerly stepped from the pant legs. Clad in only a lacy white thong, Angela's hand wandered between her legs, her fingers gently stroking against her crotch.

Rachel began to compose herself, and she sat up slowly. Above her, the towering thighs of her captor rose into the sky. The powerful hands stroked and caressed the acres of smooth skin above her, their fluid motion mesmerizing to watch. As the monolithic fingers glided over the vast expanse of silk, a small squirming caught Rachel's eye. Her eyes bulged out in horror as she realized what she saw.

Between two of Angela's fingers, a lump wiggled from within the silky thong. Rachel gasped as the unmistakable shape of a human being was pressed against the fabric, trapped within the sweltering confines of Angela's underwear. Her hand raised to cover her gaping mouth as Rachel watched the probing fingers rub against the struggling lump, pushing it lower into the depths of Angela's crotch. She could swear that her ears heard a tiny cry for help, before being silenced by the swift push of a curling finger.

Angela sighed as she maneuvered Melanie lower, positioning her tiny body directly beneath her hungry cavern. With one quick motion, she firmly pressed her finger against the squirming mass in her underwear, and moaned softly. She felt her lower lips part, her pussy willingly accepting the struggling girl into the moist tunnel. Her fingers continued to rub against the silk covering her vagina, the fabric dampening with her arousal.

Not forgetting about her other toy, Angela closed her eyes, and muttered under her breath. She glanced down, and smiled as she watched the tiny on her bed stagger, then fall to her knees.

Rachel felt lightheaded, and knew what was about to happen. Having been shrunk and enlarged so many times, she no longer lost consciousness when Angela decided to change her size, but the spell still took a toll on her body. Her skin tingled, and her vision began to spin. She held out her hands in front of her to steady herself, her dazed eyes glancing about as her perspective shifted. The tingling sensation across her skin began to subside, and Rachel shook her head a few times, adjusting to her new size. She blinked twice, her eyes not fully aware of the shadow that loomed overhead.

Without saying a word, Angela spun on her heels, and lowered her rear to the bed. She heard a tiny yelp as her butt collided with the mattress, trapping her pet underneath her right cheek. She began to wiggle back and forth, lifting her bottom slightly to adjust the small girl beneath her. Finally satisfied with the muffled screams situated in her ass crack, Angela let her weight down on the bed, her thighs sinking into the soft mattress.

Angela allowed her hands to wander across her body. A pair of red and green painted nails dragged along her chest, gently twisting and tugging at her stiffening nipples. Her hands clutched at her breasts, squeezing and filling her hands with her ample bosom. She tilted her head to the side and closed her eyes, sighing as her wavy blonde hair rolled down her back. The gentle brush against her back sent goosebumps down her sides, and Angela felt her mouth curve into a gentle smile.

A soft gasp broke the silence as her left hand wandered south, rubbing against the squirming lump in her panties. Her fingers pressed against the wiggling form, pushing it back down into the sensitive depths between her legs, sending warm tingles up her spine. Angela slowly rocked her hips back and forth, bucking against her fingers. The muffled cries from beneath her butt resumed as she dragged her cheeks back and forth, providing her cushion with brief gasps of air.

Rachel shrieked as she felt her body being pulled deeper into Angela's waiting crack. The soft walls closed in around her, squeezing her body and forcing the air from her lungs. Rachel's eyes bugged out in terror as a thin white line slammed into her face. The silk was damp with sweat, and Rachel's face wrinkled as the stale odor of ass filled her nostrils. She watched as the cheeks slid forward again, giving her a quick breath of fresh air before being buried under the pale mountain again.

Melanie wasn't so lucky. Her whole world was hot and humid; fresh air was a luxury she would not receive. Her bare skin was slick with sticky juices, lubricating her body for Angela's pleasure. Over and over, she felt a firm pressure against her back, rubbing her body up and down against the sweltering flesh that surrounded her. She tried to claw her way free, but only seemed to bring more enjoyment to her tormentor. Suddenly, light poured in from above, and Melanie squinted as she turned her head to the sky. A solitary finger dove in, and pressed hard against Melanie's screaming head, driving her deeper into the heated depths of Angela's crotch.

Angela moaned as she pushed the tiny in her panties lower. She could feel her tiny hands pushing against her labia, struggling to escape. Angela shifted her weight, driving her ass further into the mattress as she spread her legs apart. The squirming in her butt intensified, and she giggled as a tiny kick tickled her asshole.

Focusing on the girl in front, Angela bit her lip and pushed her fingers forward. She grunted in pleasure as her finger slid within, a struggling girl wedged against the tip. Angela thrust her finger deeper, the squirming sensation fueling her arousal.

Slowly, she began to move her finger in and out, trapping her pet within her pussy. Her pace quickened as her fingers pumped in and out of her soaking pussy. A rush of pleasure surged through Angela's body, and a high pitched moan rang out through the bed chambers. Her legs stuck straight out, her toes curled as she clenched her glutes around the squirming girl in her ass.

Finally, the pleasure began to subside, and Angela's feet came to rest on the soft carpet. Her breathing was labored, small beads of sweat adorned her forehead. She reached up, and wiped her brow with the back of her hand, pushing a damp lock of hair to the side. Her cheeks were rosy as she huffed one last time, before slipping her fingers back inside to retrieve her toy.

Melanie coughed and sputtered as the cool evening air washed across her body. Thick juices dripped from her limbs, her body racked with abuse from serving as Angela's living dildo. She fell limp onto the bed beside the towering witch, too weak to move. Her breasts glistened with sweat and secretions as they heaved up and down.

She twisted her head to the right, startled by the rustling of the sheets at her side. A titanic leg lifted up slightly as Angela shifted her weight to one side. Melanie could hear muffled cries from with the monumental ass.

"Rachel!" Melanie cried out, her arm outstretched towards the dark gap beneath the quivering cheek. Her eyes widened as a slender hand reached down, slipping into the damp crack in search of some lost object. Melanie heard a scream, which was quickly cut short as the massive rear descended back onto the mattress.

Melanie watched in horror as the hand remained between the cheeks, buried up to the wrist in sweaty ass flesh. The flexing tendons in Angela's arm left little doubt in Melanie's mind of what was going on. Her eyes began to water as she watched, completely unable to help her friend.

Rachel pressed firmly against the thin strap of fabric, her only barrier between the hole that eagerly wished to devour her. She squirmed as a finger pressed into her back, holding her securely in place. The damp walls of flesh around her was heating up fast with all the commotion, and she screamed as the thong in front of her began to move. The fingers around her expertly tugged the narrow band aside, exposing the twitching pink ring Rachel had come to dread. Raising her hands in front of her face, Rachel shrieked as the finger behind her lurched forward, driving her headfirst into the sweaty depths of the witch's ass.

Shifting her weight on her hand, Angela sighed as she felt her pet slipping deeper into her butt. Her teeth nibbled on her lower lip as she flexed her hand between her cheeks, slowly wedging the struggling girl further into her ass. Finally, she felt a tickling against her back door, and moaned softly. She curled her middle finger, nudging the tiny girl's head against her asshole, and began to rub her finger in a circular motion. After a few moments of enjoying the delicious feeling, she decided it was time to go further.

Rachel's face was coated in a greasy residue, her hair slicked against her head. What little air surrounded her was tainted by the smell of ass and sweat, and every breath she took made her want to gag. She pounded her fists wildly, desperate for this nightmare to end. Suddenly, the puckered hole in front of her relaxed, and Rachel felt the cruel finger jab against her back.

Before she could scream, Rachel was shoved headfirst into the oily pink ring, burying her up to her shoulders. The pulsing asshole clamped around her face, squeezing it like a grape. Rachel's mind was a flurry of terror, as her lungs began to burn for air. Something clamped against her hips, and she felt her body thrust forward. The slimy ring slithered down her shoulders, swallowing her up to her elbows. Rachel gasped for air, and immediately regretted the decision. The tiny pocket she was trapped in reeked, worse than anything she could have imagined. She dry heaved as the sphincter around her chest clamped down, tugging on her like an anal chew toy.

Angela flexed her anus a few times, relishing the wild sensations in her ass. She leaned forward, shifting her weight to her feet. She slowly stood up, keeping her cheeks spread with her hands. Turning her head so she looked over her shoulder, Angela looked down at the cowering girl on the edge of the mattress.

"Can you see your friend, little one?"

Melanie stood frozen by what she saw. Between the pale hills of Angela's ass cheeks, she could see Rachel. At least, the lower half of her. A tiny pair of legs kicked up and down as Rachel fought to be free.

Angela smiled, and reached one hand closer to her butthole. Grabbing the flailing legs between her thumb and forefinger, she began to slowly push deeper. Soon, all that remained visible were two little feet.

"How about now?" Angela asked, bending down to present a closer view. She paused for a moment, then clenched her anus, sucking the last trace of Rachel into her bowels. Her hands released their grip on her cheeks, allowing them to fall back into place with a gentle clap. She began to sway her hips back and forth, slowly lowering her bottom towards the bed.

Melanie whimpered as she watched her friend disappear completely. The massive cheeks bobbed back and forth, creeping towards her with each taunting shake. She stepped back, and tripped on a fold in the sheets. Landing squarely on her rear, Melanie kicked and screamed as the massive ass above her collided with the bed, plunging her straight into the sweaty canyon.

Angela moaned and she began to grind her ass back and forth. The tickling in her crack combined with the frantic twitching within her rectum was driving her wild. Her hand slid down between her thighs, her fingers rubbing vigorously as another orgasm began to well up inside her. Bucking her hips faster and faster, Angela squeezed her legs together as a rush tore through her body. She collapsed onto her back, panting as her smooth skin glistened with sweat in the candlelight.

After a few moments of catching her breath, Angela rolled onto her side. She reached back with one hand, and patted her open palm against the damp sheets. A smile crept across her face as she heard a tiny yelp coupled with a lump in her palm. She brought her closed fist to her face, and opened her mouth wide. Her tongue poked out, and quickly lapped up the screaming woman in her hand.

Darkness surrounded Melanie as she was tossed around the humid cavern. The lurking beast of a tongue probed at her sweat-soaked skin, its rough texture sending shivers of revulsion down her spine. The sweat covering her body was quickly replaced by the thicker saliva, and Melanie fought the urge to vomit as her face was slowly licked by the slimy tongue.

Angela shifted on the bed, slowly sitting back up. The squirming in her ass was dying down; her pet probably needed a break. She sighed and pouted, sad that her playtime was finally drawing to an end.

"Maybe I'll practice a breathing spell on the little one next time," she thought to herself, a mischievous grin tugging at her lips. Her hand slid between her moist ass cheeks, and she flexed her abdominal muscles. The struggling against her anus resumed, and Angela giggled as she felt a tiny limb finally poke free. She grasped the flailing appendage, and slowly pulled. The feeling was unusual, but pleasant.

Angela chuckled as she held the tiny girl up to her face. She was dangling by one leg, her tiny body oiled up with a greasy sweat. Angela watched as the girl slowly regained consciousness, then started struggling and screaming. She giggled at the sight, her lips parting long enough to let her little morsel catch a glimpse of her friend. As soon as Angela felt the subtle vibrations of the girl in her mouth crying out, she snapped her lips shut, and began to suck. Her lips puckered out with a short slurping sound, and Angela began to hum as she walked to the bathroom.

Rachel was almost hysterical. Every breath she took was still tainted with the smell of Angela's ass, even though she was dangling in midair. Not that her sense of vertigo was helping things. She swung her arms around, desperately trying to somehow reorient her body to a position other than upside down. She hardly noticed being lowered into a sink, until a torrent of freezing water rushed down on her.

Angela's face glowed with a soft smile as she hummed, rubbing the tiny between her fingers to rinse her off. Satisfied with her work, she set the girl down on a folded towel, and allowed her to rest. The girl seemed dazed, and didn't move other than to sit up and watch Angela with wary eyes.

Leaning forward, Angela opened her mouth, dumping Melanie into her open palm. Without a word, she slipped her hand under the stream of cold water, giggling at the startled yelp from her within her grasp. After a moment, she dumped the small girl next to her friend on the towel, and quickly folded the fluffy material over them.

Rachel and Melanie shivered in the darkness, their naked bodies drained of warmth. Suddenly, the coarse towel was tented over them, and they felt everything begin to shift. They were tossed about in the dark, elbows and knees poking at each other as they were tumble dried by the gigantic towel. Finally, the ride came to an end, and the girls rolled haphazardly into a waiting hand.

Smiling down at her pets, Angela cupped her hands together, and carried the girls back to her room. She lifted the glass lid an oversized jar, and gently set them inside. With a wave of her hand, a small table materialized before the girls, complete with plates and utensils. Melanie and Rachel stared up in disbelief at their captor; this was an unusual gesture, one that might prove to be a trick.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," Angela said softly, as if reading their minds. "It's Christmas, after all, you two should enjoy a warm meal tonight."

As soon as she finished speaking, Angela snapped her fingers. The pair of plates sparkled, and the girls' eyes widened as their favorite meals appeared before them. For Melanie, a steaming plate of soft tacos, stuffed to bursting with lettuce and meats. For Rachel, a beautifully crafted burger, surrounded by golden fries as thick as her fingers.

Melanie reached forward hesitantly, still unsure of what to make of this spectacle before her. Slowly, she picked up one of the tacos, and took a bite. The flavor was rich, and she could feel the warmth of the tortilla on her tongue. Tears welled up in her eyes; this was the first time she had tasted real food in weeks.

"See? It won't hurt you guys," Angela's smiled. Her view of the girls was distorted by the thick glass, but she could tell they were in shock.

"I'll leave you too alone for the night, enjoy your Christmas dinner." She winked, then turned to leave. Standing in the doorway, she turned and glanced back at the girls. Their attention had shifted to the banquet before them, and no longer cared of her presence. Angela smiled, and quietly shut the door as she walked down the hallway.

"All I want for Christmas is my two little toys..."

End Notes:

Maybe a New Year's post, otherwise I'll just have to make a nice, long Valentine's Day chapter. Any thoughts or suggestions for that would be appreciated!
Midnight Party (New Year's) by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Better late than never, right?



Between holidays and being sick for almost a week, I haven't had the time to write like I usually do. But now I'm back on a normal-ish schedule, so hopefully I can crank out some new chapters/stories.



********


Melanie squirmed as the nylon ceiling above her shifted. Her face brushed against the tight knit threads, gently turning her head to the side. Then came the weight. She groaned as a mountain of warm flesh settled on her chest, slowly pressing the air from her body. Another shift, and she could breathe again. The air was humid, and the odor of lilac lotion was fading, replaced by the musky scent of Angela's toes. Melanie tugged on the stocking as it rubbed against her, a vain attempt to pull herself to the pointed toe of the shoe.

"Ah, Ah, Ah..." Angela glanced at her slippers, scrunching her toes. She could feel one of the little pets trying to escape from under her big toes. Not caring which one was the offender, she wiggled both of her feet, punishing the girls in her shoes.

"You're not coming out until after I've had a bit of dancing," she mused. "Then I'll see about tucking you somewhere else."

Angela looked back up to her mirror, and resumed adjusting her hair. The blondes locks were tightly curled around her face, dancing against her pale cheeks like a golden frame. She leaned closer to the mirror, and slowly dragged her lipstick across puckered lips. She smiled as the glossy red traced her lips perfectly, thanks in part to centuries of practice.

Satisfied with her work, Angela stepped back, and gave her dress a twirl. The black satin swirled about her stocking clad thighs, before settling against her legs. She smiled, then gasped as a loud knock cracked against the door.

"Oh good! They're here!" Angela beamed as she trotted down the hall, her heels clicking against the wooden floor. She tossed the door open, and was greeted by two pair of arms around her neck.

"Happy New Year!" Ruby exclaimed in her ear. Her hands held a pair of champagne bottles, which clinked against each other as she hugged Angela. Sabrina quietly smiled as she embraced the two shorter women.

"Simmer down, Ruby, you've got a few hours before midnight still."

"Oh, please," Ruby pouted, "It's not like you haven't been a few hours off before."

Angela chuckled as she stepped outside, the door swinging shut behind her. With a passing wave of her hand, the heavy steel bolt locked with a dull thud.

"So who's the dedicated driver this time?" Angela asked, eyeing Ruby's hands. Ruby only responded by sticking her tongue out, much to her amusement.

"That would be me," Sabrina grinned, then clapped her hands twice. The snow in front of them swirled up, a dull blue light glowing from within the flurry.

"After you," Sabrina bowed, gesturing to the snowy portal. Ruby giggled and hopped through, followed closely by Angela. Sabrina glanced around quickly, then stepped into the whirlwind of snowflakes. The blue glow disappeared, and the snow gently drifted to the ground.

The girls stood under a streetlight, waiting for the snow around them to settle. About a block away, they could hear the noises of a party in full swing.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Ruby asked, before trudging through a light embankment of snow. Angela smiled and shook her head, then waved her hand before the snow, clearing herself a simple path.

Rachel and Melanie were confused. The air around them was warm and humid a moment ago, but something drew all of the heat away. The only warmth came from the toes wrapped around their bodies. They curled up in the crevices between Angela's toes, wedging themselves against the warm skin.

Angela giggled as she walked, feeling the slight tickle in her shoes.

"What's so funny, Angie?" Sabrina raised an eyebrow, not seeing the humor in snow.

"Oh, it's just my pets. They're a bit cold in my slippers, that's all."

Sabrina grinned. She knew her pet wasn't cold. She flexed her glutes, and felt the familiar struggling in her ass return.

Angela spied the smile on Sabrina's face. "So I take it you brought yours too?" She nodded to Sabrina's butt.

"Yup!" Sabrina admitted, her grin widening. "What about you, Ruby?"

Ruby stopped skipping in the snow for a moment, then said, "No, I decided to give mine a break tonight. I kinda played with her a lot this week, she's burnt out."

The girls chuckled, knowing full well Ruby's sexual appetite was immense. She seemed to go through tinies a lot the past several years, either from overusing them, or growing bored and eating them.

"So does that mean you're on the hunt tonight?"

"We'll see," Ruby snickered, before resuming her romp in the snow.

********

Rachel and Melanie were exhausted. Their bodies were rubbed raw against the smothering toes that held them captive. They silently wished for Angela to be back out in the cold, at least they would be spared the onslaught of sweat from her feet. They couldn't be sure if the pounding sounds around them was music, or the thundering of other feet dancing around them. Midnight couldn't quickly enough for them.

Angela raised her hands above her head, her hips bumping to the music as she danced with her friends. The trio hollered and laughed, slowly giving in to the exuberant vibe of the party. Around them, lights flashed, and bodies pressed against them as they partied into the night.

Ruby tossed back another mouthful of champagne, the fizzy bubbles tickling her throat.

"Almost as good as a tiny," she chuckled to herself, her inhibitions melting away. She eyed one of the boys dancing across the room, and began to make her way towards him. "Maybe he's willing to play..."

Sabrina stepped away from Angela, and walked down a hallway littered with partygoers. She tried to ignore the eyes she felt on her, as she towered past several of the guys, and all of the girls. Slipping into the bathroom, she bent down, and rolled up the hem of her dress. Her pale thighs exposed, she slid her other hand along her hip, tugging at the taut band of black fabric around her waist.

"How's it going back there, Laura? Or was it Lori?" She giggled as the squirming in her butt intensified, her latest pet buried deep within her plush cheeks. "Lauren, that's it!" She slapped her ass, sending ripples across her skin. The struggles in her ass reached a peak, before she clenched her cheeks, squashing the poor woman.

Lauren screamed into the humid darkness, her cries muffled by the mountains of flesh that surrounded her. The heat was unbrearable, and her nude body was coated in sweat, most of it not hers. Her body was wrapped with a thin dark thread, pinning her waist to the back of Sabrina's thong. She felt the cotton against her back lurch forward, plunging her deeper into the damp crack.

Sabrina gave herself a deliberate wedgie, pulling until she felt a pair of tiny hands pressed against her anus.

"I get a good case of swamp ass whenever I dance," she said to her butt, shaking it with every word. She paused for a moment, feeling a rumble in her abdomen. "Uh oh, Lauren. Let's hope you can hold your breath for a long time..." She shook her hips, allowing the dress to fall back into place, before a small fart escaped her puckered hole. She giggled as a hissing sound echoed in the bathroom, like a deflated tire.

The twitching pink ring before her puckered tightly, and Lauren clamped her hands over her mouth and nose. Suddenly, a hot wind rushed by, blowing her sweat soaked hair back. Lauren whimpered as her body was dragged against the slimy orifice. She began to feel lightheaded, and her lungs burned for air. Finally, her willpower ran out, and Lauren breathed out. She gagged as she inhaled through her cupped hands. The damp scent of sweat was overpowered by the foul stench of sulfur. She shook as the smell burned her nose, and wretched as the fumes crept into her mouth, leaving an acrid taste on her tongue.

Sabrina paused, waiting for the moment when Lauren had to breath. She could feel the girl stop moving, holding still to savor what precious little fresh air her lungs held. After several seconds, she felt a frantic squirming against her asshole. She laughed as she stepped out of the bathroom, her little pet wiggling pleasurably in her rear.

The girls regrouped by the snack table, where Ruby was polishing off another glass of bubbly liquid. Her cheeks were flushed, almost as red as her hair, and she hiccuped as she waved to Angela and Sabrina.

Angela smirked as she watched her inebriated friend, then asked, "Ruby, did that boy you were talking to wander off? He seemed fun."

Ruby giggled, and started to pour herself another glass of champagne. Sabrina covered her face with her hand, shaking her head while she chuckled.

"Well," Ruby began, "he is awfully handsome, but his pickup line was SO cheesy." She set the bottle onto the table with a loud thud, shaking the adjacent glasses.

"Oh no, what did he say?" Angela feigned shock, and held her hand to her lips.

"He said, 'Uhh, I've never seen a redhead up close,'" Ruby leaned into Angela's face, squinting as she mimicked the guy's actions.

Sabrina began cackling, tossing her jet black her to side side as she rested a hand against the corner of the table. Angela was giggling too, despite Ruby's invasion of her personal space.

"Go on," Sabrina prodded between trying to catch her breath, " I wanna hear how this one ends."

Ruby took a step back, and gently patted her crotch.

"He's up close now."

The three girls laughed until their sides hurt. Sabrina wiped a tear from her eye, before glancing up at the clock.

"Hey guys, five minutes to go!"

Ruby reached for the table, haphazardly grabbing some glasses. They clinked together in her hands as she lined them up, and began to pour.

"We should toast at midnight!" She hollered over the music, as the champagne splashed into the decorative crystal. After topping off the last glass, she passed the drinks to Angela and Sabrina.

Angela accepted the glass with a smile, and glanced around the dance floor. Across the room, she noticed a woman standing awkwardly against the far wall. She didn't appear interested in dancing like the rest of the partygoers, instead she seemed engrossed in her phone. But she was holding it at an unusual angle, she wasn't texting... Angela squinted as she watched the girl attempt to take a candid photograph of the room. Specifically, she could almost feel the small lens aimed at her and Ruby.

The two made eye contact, and Angela watched the as the woman's demeanor shifted. She immediately became flustered. She quickly dropped her phone to her side, and began to maneuver through the sea of dancing bodies.

Angela frowned, having seen this scenario play out several times over the centuries. She handed her champagne glass to Sabrina, who raised an eyebrow in response.

"I'll be back, girls," Angela said darkly, her mood souring. She waded into the crowd, disappearing from sight within seconds. Sabrina and Ruby stood patiently and waited, a silent understanding of what Angela was about to do.

********

Janet's hands were shaking as she tried to type. Between the alcohol and what she had seen, her mind was a blur. She shook her head, her auburn locks tossing back and forth around her face. She couldn't shake the images from her mind.

"That bitch shrunk that man like it was nothing!" She thought to herself, as she frantically tapped her fingers against the screen of her phone. "What did she even do to him?"

Her thoughts were cut short by a solid tap on her shoulder. Janet spun on her heels and gasped. Standing before her was one of the women she had seen with the redhead. Her face was framed by flowing blonde hair that curled as it rested on her bare shoulders. The woman's expression was stern, and Janet felt her knees weaken slightly as she glanced at the pair of crystal blue eyes staring at her.

"Excuse me, miss," the blonde said firmly, "but I don't appreciate you sneaking photos of my friends like that."

Janet stood, stunned.

"H... hu... how did you know?" She stammered, completely caught off guard.

The blonde woman motioned towards one of the door along the hall, and her tone softened. "I think I know what you saw. Let me explain it to you, so you don't freak out."

Janet was hesitant, but the woman's change of tone made her seem friendly enough. "Does she even know what her friend can do?" She stepped towards the door, which the woman held open for her. As her foot passed over the threshold, Janet felt a wave of dizziness sweep over her. Her hand reached for the door frame to steady herself, and she turned her head just in time to see the woman smiling sweetly at her. Strange, she looked taller than a moment ago...

The lights and noise around Janet faded, and she blacked out.

********

Ruby bounced on her tip toes when she saw Angela return, her hands clapping vigorously. She handed a champagne glass to Angela, and said, "We thought you were going to miss it!"

Sabrina turned to Angela, a hint of concern on her face.

"Is there a problem, Angie?"

Angela smiled, and slipped her hand over her glass, open her palm quickly before raising her glass. "Not anymore, sweetie."

Sabrina glanced down at Angela's glass, and smiled knowingly. She raised her glass as well, and they watched as the lights dimmed around the room. The music died down, and the a voice within crowd started the countdown. The girls looked at each other and smiled; another year passed in peace.

As shouts of "Happy New Year!" filled the air, the girls tapped their glasses together, and took a sip. Ruby tilted her head back, and finished off her glass. The girls laughed as she released a short burp, her ears turning red with embarrassment.

Angela looked down the tip of her dainty nose, and watched the bubbles rise in her glass. She smiled as tiny splashes rippled across the surface of the fizzy liquid.

Janet struggled to stay afloat in the turbulent waters. Large bubbles brushed against her legs, splattering her face with a sticky spray as they popped on the surface. The smell of champagne was overpowering, and she felt lightheaded as she threaded water. The world around her was distorted, the thick crystal walls bending light around her in strange patterns.

She looked up, and screamed. The blonde woman was smiling down at her, only now she was a towering giant! Janet's alcohol soaked brain slowly put the pieces together, and she began to thrash about in the tan liquid. She screamed until her voice cracked, as the pool of champagne shifted.

The glass walls rotated, and Janet could feel a current pulling her closer to the woman's face. The smiling red lips parted, and Janet could hear the frothy churning of the champagne flowing into the abyss beyond. She turned her back to the ominous lips, and swam with all her might. Her progress was in vain, as the glass continued to tilt further back. Janet felt her feet kick against the slick glass walls, and she wailed as her drenched body began to slide down the side of the glass. She tumbled head over heels, and let out one final shriek before her face slammed into the thick red lips.

Angela felt the tiny woman bump against her upper lip, and giggled. She pulled the glass away from her mouth, and felt the girl's body slap gently against her lower lip. Fighting the urge to smile, Angela puckered her lips, and slowly sucked the woman between her slick lips.

Ruby nudged against Angela's shoulder. "Whatcha thinkin' Angie?"

Angela turned, allowing Ruby a glimpse of her game. A pair of legs frantically kicked from between her lips, before she slurped them into her mouth. Ruby nodded and grinned, then turned away and staggered off to find Sabrina.

Janet sobbed as her body was squeezed between the woman's lips. Her dress and face were smeared with the sticky lipstick, and her her bumped against something hard in the darkness. She tumbled forwards as her legs were sucked in, and a short glimmer of light trickled in between the powerful lips. Janet struggled to her feet, and clawed towards the light. Suddenly, she was sealed in darkness again, and a deafening giggle reverberated around her.

A sloshing sound closed in behind her, and Janet feared for the worst. She shrieked as something warm rubbed against her back, pushing her against the inside of the pursed lips. Before she could react, Janet felt her body being lifted by the slimy tongue, the slick muscle curling around her squirming body. She felt the air being pressed from her lungs as she was rubbed against the roof of Angela's mouth, the rough texture of the tongue against her legs sending shivers of disgust up her spine.

Angela toyed with the girl in her mouth, shifting her weight between her feet. While she hadn't forgotten about her pets down below, they were an afterthought at the moment while she played with her latest victim. She gently sucked on the poor creature in her mouth, savoring the lingering sweet flavor of the champagne that had soaked into the woman's dress.

Finally, Angela tilted her head back, and swallowed. Her fingers traced the little lump as it traveled down her throat, and her lips parted slightly as she sighed. So far, it was good year.
End Notes:


Next chapter will be Valentine's Day. Any ideas what Angela should do? ;)


Be Mine, Valentine by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Okay, I'm late as hell on this chapter (6 days, whoops). Life has thrown the wife and me quite a few curveballs lately, so I apologize for the lateness of this chapter, and overall lack of activity on here. hopefully, things will calm down again, and I can resume writing with more frequency.

Anywho, here's the (belated) Valentine's Day chapter! I tried to work in as many of the requests as I could, sorry if I didn't get yours! Also, not sure which holiday will be next, as the next major one for me is Easter. If I'm missing one, let me know, and I might give it a try.

********

Angela glanced at her phone as it buzzed in her hand, the screen glowing brightly between her slender fingers. She smiled as the words "I'm here" scrolled by with the flick of her thumb. Clicking the power button, the screen returned to its dormant state, and Angela tucked the device into her purse. The little black handbag dangled against her leg, held up only by a thin leather strap draped over her shoulder.

Melanie squinted as light poured into the dark purse. She scrambled sideways as the phone slammed into the leather pouch, the rounded metal edge bumping roughly against her shoulder. Looking up at the entrance to her prison, Melanie's heart sank as the zipper slid shut, the dull vibration of the teeth sealing her fate for the evening. She sighed, and slumped against the pillar of a lipstick container. At least she had the night off, she thought to herself. Things could be worse for her, being that it's Valentines Day.

Standing outside the restaurant, Angela's eyes scanned the crowd, looking for her date. A warm smile flickered across her lips as her gaze rested upon a handsome face. His chiseled jaw was peppered with a five-o-clock shadow, which blended up towards his ears into his deep brown hair. His pale blue eyes locked with Angela's as he approached, and he returned her friendly grin.

"Angela, I presume?" He extended his hand towards her in greeting. "I'm Mark, It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person."

Angela felt her cheeks blush as she took his hand, feeling his strong, yet gentle grasp. The tendons in his hand tensed ever so slightly at her touch, and she could sense his excitement as he opened the thick wooden door to the restaurant. In her mind, she wondered what was on his mind. Was it the revealing black dress she wore, with the neckline dipping almost to her navel? Or the fleeting touch of her fingertips as she removed her hand from his, softly brushing her nails across his palm? Perhaps the sparkle of lust in her eyes, perfected over centuries of practice?

The pair sat down, separated by a table for two. Angela smiled sweetly at the waiter as he poured a glass of water for her. The crystal clear liquid sloshed within the delicate glass, supported by a frail stem that looked as if it would snap between her fingers if she wasn't careful. A small cluster of rose petals surrounded a solitary candle centered in the table, its orange flame dancing above the wick.

Angela shifted in her chair as she picked up her menu. Below the silk tablecloth, her left hand slipped between her thighs, tracing the wiggling lump trapped within her panties. Her fingertips rested on the top of the bulge, and slowly pushed it lower, sending tingles of pleasure up her spine as the captive within her underwear squirmed in protest. Feeling her prize slide against her moist lips, Angela curled her finger slightly, before finally removing her hand. She crossed her leg and squeezed them together, triggering a pulse of frantic twitching against her crotch.

Rachel groaned, trapped in the heated confines of the giant lace panties. Her body was pressed firmly against the slick folds of Angela's pussy, smearing her in a thin coating of the musky juices that leaked from within. Rachel winced and squirmed as she felt the gigantic fingertip press against her back once more, slowly driving her deeper into the abyss. Breathing became a difficult task as her face was tucked snugly between the sweltering lips.

She tried to move her limbs, which were spread wide and held fast by the tight fabric. Her movements were rewarded with an avalanche of flesh closing around her from both sides. The air in Rachel's lungs was squashed from her lips as the colossal thighs squeezed together. She gasped as the pressure subsided, breathing in the overwhelming scent of Angela's arousal. Sighing in defeat, Rachel closed her eyes to fight back the tears welling up inside her.

Angela smiled at Mark, casually sitting across from her. Her radiance a mixture of thrills from being on a date, and the struggles within her dampening panties. She rested her chin in her palm, drinking in the delicious specimen of masculinity in front of her. His voice was gravelly, yet his words were smooth and articulate, as if polished by his mild British accent.

The pair talked back and forth, filling the air with small talk as they waited for their meals. As the waiter approached, silver tray in hand, Angela lifted her leg under the table. She brushed the tip of her platform heel along the inside of Mark's shin, eliciting a slight gasp from his mouth. She bit her lower lip playfully as she watched his ears turn red, their eyes glancing up and down each other's bodies as they began their meal.

The squirming in her crotch slowed as the meal progressed. By the time Angela rested her fork on her empty plate, she no longer felt any tingles from her panty pet. Her hands reached below the tablecloth, but only one returned with a napkin in tow. While she dabbed the cloth square at the corners of her mouth, Angela slipped a solitary finger beneath the elastic band of her underwear. With a simple, quick thrust, she felt the tiny girl slip into her inner sanctum.

"Mmm..." Angela moaned softly, her arousal not going unnoticed by her date. They stood up, and his hand rested on the supple curve of her hip as they exited the restaurant. As they walked to the parking lot, Mike reached into his pocket and removed his keys, unlocking the sedan beside them. He pulled Angela close, his hands sliding along her back. Without a word, their lips met as he gently pushed her butt against the passenger door.

After several tantalizing seconds, Angela tilted her head back, breaking the contact of their lips. She ran her nails across the side of his neck, tracing the collar of his shirt until her fingers rested atop the first button.

"Want to spice it up a little?" She asked, her fingers expertly undoing the button, exposing a fraction of Mark's chest to the cool night air. The soft gasp in his breath was enough of an answer for her.

She giggled seductively, and leaned in for another kiss, before pushing away from his car. Her red lips nipped as his ear, and she whispered something under her breath. Mark's hands stopped running along her back, and he quickly took a step back.

"Wha....what's going on?" He mumbled, his voice sounded like someone had just woken from a nightmare; full of fear, yet still groggy from slumber. His eyelids drooped, and he collapsed.

Angela smirked as she watched her date dwindle before her. His clothes remained the same size, slowly deflating as his unconscious body shrunk within them. Glancing around to ensure nobody was watching, Angela crouched down beside the pile of clothes, and scooped up the key to Mark's car. She tucked the silver object between her teeth, and ruffled through the shirt laying on the ground, searching for her prize. Her hand wrapped around Mark, who was the size of a doll by now, his shrinking slowly coming to a halt. She unzipped her purse, and gently him inside, leaning his limp form against her phone.

"Little one," she said to a trembling Melanie, "If he wakes up before I get home, try to keep him calm. I don't want him using up all his energy trying to escape, or else I'll have to find someone else to take his place with me tonight."

Angela smiled, then sealed her purse once more. She opened the driver's door, and sat down, her butt sinking into the smooth leather.

"My my," she mumbled to herself, running her hands over the steering wheel. "What a lovely little car he has." She turned the key in the ignition, and grinned as the engine rumbled to life. The subtle vibrations tickled against her crotch, making Angela wiggle her bottom further into the seat. The thrilled smile on her face widened as she pulled out of the parking lot, and pressed her foot against the pedal.

********

Mark groaned, every joint in his body ached as he moved. He rubbed his eyes, then blinked a few times, a wave of panic washing over him. Darkness surrounded him, as did the roar of a vehicle's engine. His hands patted around him, feeling the leathery surface he rested upon. Was he in a trunk?

"No, I'm sitting up," he thought to himself, "I can't be in a trunk, so where am I?" He tensed up as the realization that his clothes were gone finally clicked in his mind. The faint smell of leather mingled with a flowery perfume, the same kind his date was wearing earlier that night.

"Hello, is anybody there?" He called into the darkness, his heart racing within his chest as adrenaline began to trickle into his bloodstream.

"I'm here," a feminine voice said next to him, startling Mark into stumbling across the firm ground. "You're in her purse, guess the date went well for her."

Mark's head jerked back and forth, trying to ascertain where the voice was coming from. "Who are you?" He called out. "Purse, what are you talking about?"

"Your date, Angela," the female voice continued, "she shrunk you, she's a witch. You're in her purse, like I said."

Suddenly, the leather cave glowed with bright blue light, a massive screen illuminating across from Mark. He squinted as the silhouette of a woman stood in front of the radiant monitor. His mouth swung open as he processed the image on the screen. At the top were icons of a phone, showing the signal strength and carrier. The screen began to dim again, fading to black as the billboard sized phone went back to sleep.

"But who are you?" Mark repeated as the screen lit up again, the woman's shadows bent down as she pushed a button at the base of the screen.

"I'm Melanie, a prisoner just like you," the shadowy figure replied. "Whatever you do, just go with whatever Angela tells you to do tonight."

The screen faded again, but before Mark could crawl towards it, the ground lurched sideways. He tumbled across the leather floor, bumping against a large plastic tube. He braced himself against it as gravity shifted, and the purr of the engine was silenced. Mark felt himself being tossed back and forth as the purse was lifted, and carried to its next destination. His journey in the darkness came to an abrupt halt as the leather bag landed with a heavy thud.

********

Angela wasted no time getting down to business. She dropped her purse by the side of her bed, and quickly removed her heels, her ass arched high in the air as she bent over. The squirming in her pussy had died down during her drive, but it seemed like her bending over had rekindled the little toy wedged between her lower lips. She gently squeezed her thighs as she stood back up, flexing her pelvic muscles to try and draw the wiggling girl back into her hungry pussy.

Her hands reached for her purse, opening the zipper with excited anticipation of her toy within. At the bottom of the purse, her miniaturized date was curled up next to a tube of lipstick. Angela's expression quickly morphed from amusement to lust, as she leaned closer. Her blonde hair draped on either side of her face, giving the little man an unobstructed view of her terrifyingly beautiful face.

"Are you ready to continue our date, Mark?" she cooed, her fingers slinking along the inside wall of the purse. Mark scrambled on his hands and knees, curling up into a ball in the corner. A small scream reached Angela's ears as she pinched him between her thumb and forefinger. She stood up, and brought her fingers before her face.

"You know," she said, her sultry voice betraying her intentions for the night, "we didn't really have a truly passionate kiss yet. Why don't we fix that?"

Mark screamed as his view was filled with Angela's lips, the shimmering red surface moist with her saliva. His cries were drowned out as his head was pushed between the the soft lips, eliciting a soft moan from Angela. She puckered and sucked on the his head, slowly pulling him deeper between her lips. Her fingers released their grip on Mark's body, leaving his legs to kick wildly in the air. Angela giggled at the ticklish sensation, then slurped her tiny date into her mouth.

It was humid and uncomfortably warm within Angela's mouth. Mark shouted for help as he was tossed about by the resident monster of the cave. He winced in disgust as he was pressed against the inside of her cheek, the slippery tongue running back and forth against the length of his back. His skin was dripping with Angela's spit, his hair matted against his head by the thick fluid. He hollered in terror as the pink muscle pushed him between the rows of razor sharp teeth. His hands stretched in front of his face as the molars above him began to descend.

Angela toyed with Mark, her tongue bathing him in her saliva. He tasted so sweet, and his frantic struggles felt electric against her cheeks. Her hands wandered across her body, removing the dress from her shoulders, leaving the black satin in a crumpled heap by the foot of the bed. Only her panties remained, soaked through with her juices. Angela slowly wiggled her hips back and forth, dropping the drenched undergarments down to her ankles. She reached down between her legs, searching for the tiny girl who had helped her warm up tonight.

After a few seconds of probing inside herself, Angela pulled a sticky and half-conscious Rachel from the depths of her womanhood. She gently set the girl down within a jar resting on her dresser, the label scribbling "Toy" on itself as she removed her fingers. Rachel wiped her hands across her face, feebly trying to remove Angela's viscous fluids from her face, before laying down to cry herself to sleep.

Angela turned away from Rachel, and began to rummage through her dressers, searching for one last item to complete her night. She allowed her lips to part for a moment, giving Mark a short glimpse of the objects in her hand, before sealing him back in the darkness of her mouth.

The lips that sealed Mark inside finally opened, and he was thrust forward by the slimy tongue against his back. He tumbled over Angela's bottom lip, free-falling towards her milky white breasts. His body landed between them with a wet splat. Before he could gain any footing, the mountains of mammaries on either side of him closed in, burying him in an avalanche of flesh. He could feel the resounding "thump-thump" of her heart pounding just a few feet away from him. The soft moans from her lips sounded distant and muffled, his head encased in the soft skin of her breasts.

Angela rubbed her boobs together, sliding them up and down against each other. She could feel Mark's wiggling body slowly moving further down her cleavage. Her left hand let go her her breast, scooping up Mark as he began to tumble free of her ample bosom. His pleas for mercy were silenced as she cupped him against her nipple, her palm pushing him firmly into her areola.

Mark could hardly breathe, his face twisted painfully to the side. He could feel the hardening protrusion of Angela's nipple pushing against his rib cage, slowly driving his precious air supply from his lungs. The captivating hand on his back squeezed, squishing his body deeper into the creamy flesh of the gigantic breast. His legs kicked uselessly against her skin, as his body was massaged into her chest.

Angela sat up, and released her hand from Mark. He fell screaming, landing on the mattress between her colossal legs. As he staggered to his feet, Angela began to prepare for the main event. Reaching over to her nightstand, she grabbed the long pink dildo, and a condom. A slight movement caught her eye, and Angela quickly clamped her legs together. A muffled shriek could be heard, as Mark was sandwiched between her juicy thighs. She clenched her muscles for several seconds, while she opened the condom and unraveled it. Satisfied that he had learned his lesson, Angela parts her legs once more, allowing Mark to collapse and catch his breath.

Mark looked back at his captor, her body stretching up to the heavens. She looked to beautiful and innocent, a stark contrast to her actions. He couldn't help but notice the spectacle where her legs came together. Her pussy looked ready to devour him whole, her engorged labia were swollen and pink. As he panted for air, he caught a whiff of her scent, feminine and musky. He screamed as her hand descended on him, scooping him up into her fist.

Holding the condom in one hand, Angela dumped Mark into the opening, letting him tumble to the bottom of the rubber pouch. He struggled to keep his balance as she giggled, sending vibrations down through the transparent condom.

"I want you inside me, Mark," She said breathlessly, before sliding the condom over her dildo. She watched as it filled up the rubber tube, forcing the tiny man to retreat to the tip. With a final tug, she rammed the tip of the silicone toy into his flailing body. The walls of the condom bulged out slightly as he struggled viciously against it.

"That's right, squirm for me, little man," she said softly, lowering both Mark and dildo down between her legs. She pressed the tip against her clit, ripples of pleasure from the tiny man's struggles shooting up her spine. Twisting slowly back and forth, Angela rubbed the dildo across the entrance to her love tunnel. She teased her body, dragging the toy along the inside of her leg, leaving a thin trail of her juices behind.

Mark was pinned, his back arched painfully across the tip of the monolithic dildo. His limbs fought against transparent condom, stretched snugly across the front of his body. The thick fluids outside smeared across the latex distorted his vision, giving him a surreal view of Angela's most intimate parts. As she pushed the dildo against her slit, Mark felt the overwhelming heat of her body radiating around him. He watched in a mix of awe and horror as the swollen nether lips parts, engulfing the tip which held him prisoner.

A low moan escaped Angela's lips as she penetrated herself. She pulled the dildo out gradualy, then pressed it into herself again, going a little deeper with each thrust. Soon, she had worked herself up into pushing the entire length of the phallic object into her hungry pussy. Her pelvic muscles undulated against the welcome intrusion, molding to the silicone pillar between her hips. She could feel the tantalizing movements of Mark through the condom, his futile thrashing only serving to fuel her lust.

The air around Mark was thick with the giantess's scent, at least what little air he had left. Each thrust of the dildo into Angela's ravenous pussy seemed to press out more and more of his precious oxygen, sending Mark into a panic. He frantically struggled against the elastic rubber that held him captive, his reasoning clouded by the primal fear to survive. If he could only tear his way free, maybe he could still escape this date-turned-nightmare.

Angela was approaching climax; her legs were quivering with euphoria, and her breathing was shallow and ragged. As an orgasm swelled within her hips, she clenched her legs tightly around her hand, burying the dildo deep within her body. Every muscle in her body shuddered, and Angela let out a high pitched moan of ecstasy as she tilted her head back. Panting rapidly, she reached up and wiped a thin film of sweat from her brow, smiling at the tingling twitches that remained in her crotch. She sat up, and slowly pulled the dildo from her pussy. The condom was dripping with her juices, and she could barely see that tiny form of Mark sealed under the latex at the tip.

"Mmm... not bad for round one," she purred, running her tongue along the length of the toy, lapping up a bit of her own juices. Her lips pursed around the tip, and she gently sucked. Slowly but surely, she began to push the dildo into her mouth.

The view of Angela's parted lips terrified Mark. He could see the back of her throat as she inserted him along with the dildo into her mouth. Once he passed her lips, darkness surrounded him once more. Suddenly, the latex stretched across his body was compressed, as the pink beast of her mouth slithered across the outline of his body.

Angela pulled the toy from her lips, releasing it from her mouth with a satisfying pop. Her fingers pinched the edge of the condom, and she peeled it away from the dildo with one swift tug. The tiny man was freed, and immediately fell from the tip of the silicone toy, tumbling into her waiting palm. Angela closed her eyes, and muttered a spell. When she opened her eyes, the man in her fist was unconscious, his body slowly expanding until he filled her grasp. She laid him down on the bed, and stepped out of the bedroom for a drink, her naked hips swaying with every step.

********

Mark slowly regained consciousness. He was laying facedown on the bed, his body protesting his recent abuse with soreness. He grunted, and sat up just in time to see Angela walk back in, a glass of red wine in her hand. He was frozen in terror as she tipped the glass up to her lips, polishing off the drink with a few quick gulps. The sound of her swallowing resounded on his tiny eardrums, welling up a pit in his stomach. What if he was next?

Angela set the glass down on the dresser, and flopped onto the bed. The impact knocked the little man onto his rear, a sight that caused her to giggle in amusement.

"Ready for round two, my little valentine?" She tilted her head to the side, resting one cheek against the cool, soft sheets. Her breath was tainted with the smell of wine, blowing across Mark as she spoke. She giggled once more at his bewildered expression, then pounced like a cat. Her hand sprang from her side, snatching up Mark in the blink of an eye. At his increased size, his head and shins poked out from her fist, his feet twisting back and forth as he writhed within her grasp.

"Ohhh, you don't want to be my valentine anymore?" Angela feigned sorrow, her bottom lip poking out in a mock pouty face. "That's too bad, because you're all mine for the rest of the night, sweetie."

She brought her hand to her lips, and smothered Mark in a sloppy wet kiss. She was practically drooling on him, her spit trickling down his body as she danced her tongue across his face. Finally, she pulled her mouth away, a strand of saliva trailing from her upper lip to his face.

Mark struggled to see, his sight blocked by the bubbly spit that covered his face. The fist shifted, and he felt himself being tilted upside down. Shaking his head violently from side to side, he managed to clear his vision enough to see. And he wished he hadn't see where he was headed.

Angela propped her butt into the air, crouching on her elbow and knees. She lifted Mark above her ass, holding him upside down over her pale ass cheeks. After several seconds, she heard his screams of terror, and smiled wickedly. Her fist slowly lowered towards her ass, and she dragged the tiny man's head up and down the length of her crack, giving him a full tour of his next destination.

Mark screamed until his voice cracked. The towering ass cheeks parted every so slightly as he was dragged along the fleshy canyon, his face brushing against the smooth skin. Directly below him, Mark stared in horror at Angela's puckered asshole. The pink ring twitched in anticipation of it's next meal, and Mark squirmed in earnest protest as Angela began to lower him closer. Suddenly, he was thrust forward, and his face slammed into the slimy orifice before he could flinch.

A shudder of pleasure coursed through Angela as she felt the little man's head make contact with her anus. She rubbed his face around in circles against her back door, teasing and loosening up the sphincter for its newest anal chew toy. Occasionally, she could hear his shouts and cries, before his face was smushed back into the oily ring for her pleasure. She pulled her fist back slightly. "Take a deep breath, my valentine," she moaned, before shoving him back against her asshole.

Mark gasped as his head collided with the slimy ring, the sphincter contracting against his face. The remaining saliva from her mouth acted as a lubricant, his head sliding deeper into the titanic ass. His shoulders bumped against Angela's anus, halting his progress only for a moment. He felt her her fist grip his body tighter, pushing him deeper into her rectum. The foul orifice slowly expanded, encompassing his shoulders, and Mark's body lurched forward. The air reeked of shit and sweat, and Mark gagged at the foul odor. He thrashed about as the anus clamped around his waist, trapping him halfway within the giantess's ass.

Angela moaned as she felt the tiny struggles within her ass. She rolled onto her back, her ass cheeks squishing Mark's kicking legs. Grabbing her dildo in one hand, she slid one finger underneath her pussy, and pressed against Mark's exposed crotch. With a gentle push, she felt him slide deeper into her rectum, his struggles intensifying as she clenched her anus around his knees. Soon, only his feet remained free of her asshole, a situation she quickly remedied with a final push from her finger.

With her valentine trapped completely within her rectum, Angela ground her ass into the mattress. The frantic throbbing within her pushed her closer to climax. She wasted no time in thrusting her dildo between her legs, her body providing more than enough lubrication at her level of arousal.

Mark was in hell. The walls around him contracted, twisting his body like a contortionist. He longed for Angela's saliva to coat his face, his entire body instead coated in an greasy film from her anus. As Angela moved around, he lost his sense of direction, no longer knowing which way was up or down, or worse, which way was out.

Something firm rammed into Mark, knocking the wind from him. He clutched his stomach in pain, as another blow crashed into his arms. "She's masturbating with me in here!" He thought, as he began to wriggle away from the pounding of the dildo on the other side of the rectal walls. He beat his hands against the walls, desperate to be released from the nightmare he was trapped in.

Angela had reached a fever pitch. The rhythmic sliding of the dildo against the walls of her vagina, combined with the delicious sensations of Mark within her rectum, pushed her over the edge. The thrill of her having complete control of the man trapped in her ass triggered a rolling orgasm across her body, her limbs spasming as she came. Her face was flushed, her breasts rising and falling in sync with her breathing.

She laid on her back, basking in the afterglow of the wonderful sensation of her captive in her ass. Finally, she sat up, feeling the struggles within her rectum dying down. She crouched by the bed, and pushed. A tiny limb brushed against her anus, and Angela reached back, pinching her fingers around the limp appendage. She tugged slowly, extracting Mark from her ass with a gradual pull. Giggling at the unconscious man, she carried him to the bathroom, and turned on the faucet.

Cold water splashed against Mark, jolting him awake. His body jerked away from the cold stream of water, as Angela rinsed him off. He shivered in her hand as she dried him off, her bare breasts bouncing as she rubbed the towel across his naked body.

Before he could protest, her hand closed around him, trapping him in darkness as she walked out of the bathroom. When her hand opened again, Mark tumbled onto a cold granite surface. He glanced around, noting that he must be in the kitchen. Pots and pans hung from the walls, but his was obscured by Angela's tummy. His eyes traced up her navel, over her breasts, and finally making eye contact with the giantess. Her smile was still so innocent, even after all she had subjected him to so far.

"So, will you let me go now?" He pleaded. "I promise, I won't tell a soul what happened tonight, if you just let me go."

Angela smirked, but said nothing. She waved her hand, summoning one of the pots from the stove. It hovered next to Mark, waiting for him to stagger away from it before landing with a gentle clank on the counter.

Mark looked at the pot, then at Angela. The lip of the pot was slightly higher than he was tall, so he couldn't see what was inside. Whatever it was, it was warm, as he could feel a mild heat radiating from the metal sides.

"We didn't even have dessert yet, my little valentine," Angela said, a hint of mischief in her voice. Mark stepped back from the pot, his legs beginning to tremble as adrenaline began to flow in his veins once more. He turned to run, but was snatched up before he could take a single step.

"Please, let me go!" He cried out as Angela lowered him over the pot. He looked down, and saw a brown paste within the metal container. Thin wisps of steam rose from it as he approached, and Mark tried to pull his feet away from the muddy concoction.

"Have you ever tried chocolate dipped strawberries, Mark?" Angela inquired, not really caring what his answer was. "They're so sweet and juicy, and the chocolate makes them melt in your mouth." She lowered her hand until it was almost touching the liquid chocolate within the pot.

"You're going to be my strawberry this year, Mark." Her hand opened wide, dropping Mark into the brown mixture. His scream was short lived, quickly silenced as he sunk beneath the surface. She watched in anticipation as he resurfaced, struggling to swim in the viscous chocolate.

Mark rubbed the sticky mud from his mouth and eyes. The chocolate was thick like tar, and very warm. He kicked his legs hard, straining to stay afloat in the gooey substance. Out of instinct, he reached up for help, surprised that Angela reached down to help. His arms were gripped between her fingertips, and he was slowly lifted from the sugary pool.

Angela held the tiny man up to her lips, and puckered them. She blew across his small body, cooling the warm chocolate plastered to his body. As the chocolate turned from glossy to matte, she dunked him in the pot once more, piling another layer of the sweet confection to his immobilized body.

She licked her lips, then nipped her teeth at Mark's feet. His screams were muted by the chocolate that had accumulated around his mouth. Smiling sweetly, she lifted him high above her head.

"Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie," She cooed, opening her mouth wide to accept her snack. Mark's screams increased in pitch as she lowered him into her waiting mouth, before silencing him by sealing her lips together. She savored the chocolate on her tongue, slowly melting from the heat of her mouth. Tilting her head back, she decided to swallow Mark before he had a chance to melt free. Her fingers traced the bulge in her throat as she swallowed, a small gulp marking the tiny man's fate.

Mark felt the constricting squeeze of Angela's throat as he was pulled deeper down her gullet. A brief moment of free fall ensued, followed by a sickening splash. Mark squirmed against the chocolate, his body weighted down by the sugary plaster. Just as his head began to submerge, his arms broke free, and Mark thrashed to stay afloat. His legs soon followed suit in their freedom, and he swam to the edge of Angela's stomach.

Fumbling in the darkness, Mark pounded his fists against the slimy walls of his prison, and shouted at the top of his lungs. A low gurgle drowned out his screams, and shook the acidic cavern. What little sanity he had left began to wane, as his skin began to tingle. The air was sour, and was beginning to make him dizzy with each breath he took. Mark continued to beat against the thick walls, until the stomach lurched, tossing him into the pool of digestive juices.

"Mmm...." Angela purred, rubbing her bare tummy with her fingers. She could feel Mark's delirious struggles within her, and she loved it. Walking back to her room, she felt a sexual urge growing inside her, driven by the snack in her belly. Without a second thought, she dug into her purse, and fished out Melanie, before dropping her on the bed. Next, she grabbed the jar with Rachel inside, and tilted it so that the little woman tumbled onto the mattress next to her sister of circumstance.

"Okay girls," she said to the trembling girls before her, "who's ready for round three?"

End Notes:

Next chapter is up to you guys!
Red Coats (Fourth of July/Labor Day) by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Let's just ignore how ridiculously late this chapter is. -.-

I decided to do a little flashback to Ruby's childhood, and how she came to meet Angela. Not as long (story for that!), but I decided it's better than leaving it in my drafts folder to die.

********

Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1776

A trail of fiery red hair flowing behind the young woman as she darted through the mist, the faint crackle of twigs beneath her bare feet breaking the silence in the forest. Panting heavily, the woman leaned her freckled arm against the bark of a birch tree, pausing for a moment to catch her breath. Her face was flushed a shade of red to match her mane, the auburn curls sticking to the sweat of her forehead. In the distance, a faint rustling was growing ever louder, and the woman began to sprint once more into the thicket of trees.

The first rays of dawn began to poke through the branches as a platoon of red coats charged into the woods, closing the distance between the woman ahead of them. Their bayonets glinted in the early sunlight, droplets of morning dew dotted across the razored edges of the blades. Catching a glimpse of their target, a lieutenant cried out for the men to take formation, and a wall of smoke erupted from the barrels of twenty rifles within seconds. The balls of lead zinged off the thick bark of the trees, with one well aimed shot tearing through the woman's forearm. The platoon reloaded as the sounds of a feminine scream echoed through the otherwise silent forest.

"Shit, that stings!" The woman cupped her right hand over the wound, stumbling further into the forest as a ring of maroon began to swell out into the sleeve of her nightgown. The trees began to thin into a clearing, the grass reaching up to her waist as she dashed across the open ground. A small wooden cabin was nestled at the far end of the field, shielded almost completely from sight by a pair of unusually large trees on either side of the building. Changing her trajectory, the woman sprinted haphazardly towards the shelter, her feet beginning to falter from the blood loss. Just a few more seconds, and she would be safe...

Tears ran down her paling cheeks as she heard a voice behind her call out, "fire!" An instant later, a searing pain shot through her shoulder, and she collapsed face first into the grass, fighting to remain conscious as her vision began to darken. The dull thundering of footsteps grew louder, drowning out the ringing in her ears from the gunshots. As the woman began to mouth a silent prayer, she heard the sound of a door slamming shut. An order to reload was given, followed shortly thereafter by the chilling command to fire. Preparing for another volley of deafening explosions, the woman squeezed her eyes shut and clamped her hands over her ears, her lower lip trembling in a mix of pain and terror. But the sounds of gunfire never came, only a series of metallic clicks as the hammers of the muskets slammed into the primers.

"Men, bayonets!"

The rustle of boots tramping the damp earth was fuzzy as the woman's consciousness faded. She could heard the footsteps stomping closer with every second, her sense of time skewed by the loss of blood. The commotion grew louder, then suddenly the air was still, save for the faint rustle of the morning breeze through the bent blades of grass around her face. Turning her head weakly to the side, the last image she saw before passing out was that of a figure wrapped in a grey cloak kneeling beside her. A lock of golden hair drifted in the gentle wind, brushing against the woman's eyes as the world for her faded into darkness.

********

"Woah, easy there," a soft voice cooed. "You've lost a lot of blood, take it slow."

The woman slowly opened her eyes. The flickering light from a fireplace danced upon the shingled ceiling, casting a warm glow throughout the room. She sat up slowly, wincing at the ache in her shoulder and forearm. The cloaked figure sat beside her, gracefully folding the hood back to reveal the face of her rescuer. A flowing head of golden blonde hair billowed out against the fair cheeks of a young woman, whose pale blue eyes were soft and endearing as she gazed into them.

"What's your name, my child?" The stranger asked, gently placing her palm on the woman's knee.

"Ru...Ruby," she faintly replied, her vocal cords weak from dehydration. As if she sensed this, the stranger reached over to the mantle of the fireplace, and passed a metal cup to Ruby.

"Here, drink," the stranger said softly, her voice giving Ruby an unusual sense of peace. She accepted the cup, her hands trembling slightly as she gripped the mug with both hands. The fragrant scent of herbs and mint filled her nostrils as she sipped the warm beverage, feeling the liquid massage her throat as it trickled down within her. Ruby continued to gulp down the tea, tilting her head back further until there was nothing left in to consume. She let out a contented sigh, and smiled weakly as she passed the cup back to the cloaked stranger.

"Who are you?" Ruby asked suddenly, forgetting her manners for a moment. She cupped her hand over her mouth and whispered an apology, to which the stranger chuckled.

"My name is Angela, dear," she replied as she stood up and strode across the earthen floor. "And this is my home!" She gave a twirl at those words, spinning the grey cloak from her shoulders effortlessly. Ruby watched in awe as the woman moved gracefully on her feet, almost as if something magical carried her through the room. Angela began to remove ingredients from a cabinet, and placed them next to a black pot on the table in the middle of the room.

"Those men," Ruby asked, "where are they? How did you scare them off?"

Angela smirked, and continued to place more ingredients on the table. Carrots, beets, potatoes, herbs, and a small glass jar of salt piled around the pitch black pot. Finally, Angela closed the cabinet doors, and sat back down next to Ruby, a small filet knife in her right hand.

"Well, you see," Angela began as she picked up a potato, "I didn't exactly scare them off..." Ruby's eyes grew wide, and her face paled.

Angela chuckled at the poor girl's expression. "But they won't cause you any more trouble." Her nimble fingers twisted the knife in a myriad of directions, the fluid motions almost hypnotic to watch.

Ruby directed her gaze back up to Angela. "What do you mean?"

Angela placed the potato in the pot, and laid the knife down next to the carrots. "You seem like a smart girl, so I'm going to start off small. Please try not to scream, I promise no harm will come to you."

Ruby felt her heart pound in her chest a little stronger at Angela's statement, her face still bearing a confused expression. That expression morphed into one of wonder and awe as Angela waved her hand over the knife, causing it to levitate before them. With a snap of her fingers, the vegetables followed the knife into the air, lining up to be sliced above the pot.

Ruby leaned forward, gingerly extending her uninjured arm towards the floating vegetables, her mind in disbelief of what her eyes were seeing. A short gasp escaped her mouth as her fingertip tapped the hovering carrot, and she recoiled her hand to her side. Her jaw hung limp, a gaping hole for a mouth as she sat dumbfounded by what she saw.

Angela smiled towards her awestruck guest, and waved her hands over the pot. The remaining vegetables plopped into it with a dull thunk, and Angela shooed the pot towards the fireplace. Ruby watched in amazement as the handle of the black pot lifted slowly, hanging itself on the hooked embedded in the mantle, directly above the pile of smoldering logs.

"How... how did you do that?"

Her warm smile still spread across her face, Angela sat down next to Ruby. "It would take days to even scratch the surface of 'how' I do it," she said sweetly, resting her palm on Ruby's shoulder. "The important thing for you to know is that I'm not going to hurt you, and I won't let any harm come to you as long as you're here." Angela pulled Ruby closer, wrapping her arms around her in a comforting hug.

"I know you don't have anywhere to go, my dear," Angela whispered, "so you're welcome to stay with me as long as you wish, till this dreadful war blows over at the very least."

Ruby's eyes began to well up with tears. It had been weeks since she had a roof over her head where she was welcome. An orphan since she was a toddler, this offering of shelter was almost too good to be true.

"But... you still haven't told me how you got rid of the soldiers, Miss Angela."

"Ah yes, those dreadful red coats. Where did I put them...ah! Follow me, my dear."

Angela stood up, and beckoned for the young woman to follow her to the kitchen. Ruby cocked her head to the side, and slowly stood up. Her shoulder and arm still ached, but the pain was gradually dying away. She hobbled after Angela, one hand braced against the hard oak counter for balance.

Angela stood on her tiptoes and reached up into the top cupboard, the various contents rattling about as she rummaged through it. Finally, she pulled out a small wooden box, ornately decorated with floral patterns, seemingly etched into the grain of the wood itself. Setting the box down before Ruby, Angela undid the latch on the lid, and folded it back on its hinges, revealing the contents of the box.

Ruby leaned over, curious as to what a small box might have to do with being rescued. Inside was a toy soldier, about an inch tall. The detail on it was immaculate, more intricate than anything she had ever seen before.

"Pardon my ignorance," Ruby said quizzically, "but how on earth did little toy soldiers scare away the red coats chasing me?"

Angela smiled, and nodded towards the box. "Take another look, my dear Ruby. They is a red coat."

Ruby gasped and cupped her hand over her mouth. The miniature soldier began to stir as the box moved, jostled them from their magic-induced slumber. As the soldier began to stand up, Ruby snapped the lid shut, a small wooden crack echoing through the room. The muffled cries from within the box concerned her, the slamming of the lid far louder to the soldier than to Ruby.

Angela reached towards Ruby, her soft fingers gliding across the back of Ruby's hands. She gently removed the box from Ruby's grasp, and set it on the oak table. Sitting back in her chair, Angela waited patiently for Ruby to process what she had just seen, the look of disbelief etched across her face.

After several silent moments, Ruby spoke. "You can turn people into toys?" Her eyes never left the wooden box sitting in front of her, listening to the tiny grunts and muffled voices leaking out from the crack between box and lid.

"Toys, pets, or whatever else I fancy them to be useful for," Angela replied. "There isn't much I can do about their actions, but bringing someone down to a more manageable size has its uses." She reached into the box, her slender fingers prodding around for a moment. Several confused shouts were heard, followed by a single scream as Angela lifted one of the soldiers from the box, and set him on the table.

"You look important," Angela mocked, "wearing that shiny hat and trousers. Tell me, are you in charge of the men I imprisoned?"

The small man raised his fist and shouted up at Angela and Ruby, though his words were too faint to hear by Ruby. She gasped as the man reached under his coat, and drew his pistol, but Angela swatted it from the tiny man's grasp with a swipe of her finger.

"I'll take that as a yes, seeing as your grunts didn't carry a pistol."

Ruby felt strange. She felt an anger boil up inside her as she stared at the toylike soldier in front of her. Her shoulder ached, reminding her of the pain he caused. It was this man who gave the order to fire, he was responsible for her injuries. Her fingers curled into fists, and she turned to Angela.

"You'll make him, pay, won't you?"

Angela flicked the soldier in the stomach, the tiny man doubling over in pain. She turned to face Ruby, and said, "I won't decide his fate, my dear. You will. He wanted you dead, not me."

Ruby hesitated, unsure of how to punish him. Thoughts raced through her mind of what to do. She turned back to Angela. "What would you do to punish someone when they're small?"

Angela sighed, and leaned forward towards the table. The tiny soldier had gotten back on his feet, and was making a mad dash for the far end of the table. Her hand closed around the red coat, trapping him in her fist.

"Sometimes I squeeze them like this," she said, flexing her forearm and clenching her fist. "Or I step on them, or even eat them if I'm in the mood."

Ruby pondered what she said for a moment, then reached out towards Angela's fist.

"I know what I want to do."

Angela smiled, and dropped the tiny soldier into Ruby's waiting hands. Without hesitation, Ruby turned and flung the red coat into the fireplace. A shrill scream left the soldier's mouth, silenced by the bone-shattering impact with one of the blazing embers. A few yellow sparks crackled up the chimney, shaken loose from the latest kindling added to the flames.

Angela watched as the fumbling form of a man stood up, then promptly collapsed again, consumed by the inferno raging in the fireplace.

"He can burn in hell," Ruby muttered, turning her eyes away from the fireplace. A few tears began to well up within her, and she leaned over to Angela, and wrapped her arms around her.

"Shh..." Angela whispered, as the redhead began to sob. "They won't hurt you anymore, and I will teach you how to protect yourself. You'll never have to be afraid again."

Ruby lifted her face from Angela's shoulder, and sniffled. "Re...really? You mean that?" She whimpered.

Angela brushed her index finger along the freckled skin of Ruby's cheek, wiping away a glistening tear. "I promise, little Ruby." She pulled the girl in closer for a hug. In her mind, she began to plan out how to train the young girl in the arcane arts, so that her promise would be fulfilled.
Burn the Witch! (All Hallow’s Eve) by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
I didn’t forget, I promise! But I may or may not have been a little too absorbed in dressing up last night, so now that I’m sober once again, here is the Hallow’s Eve chapter! :D

In other news, I have plans for Christmas, to shower you with literary gifts! Hopefully I can get them all done, and do a “12-days-of-Christmas” type of thing. Knowing me, you’ll be lucky to get five. :P

********


Hamburg, All Hallow’s Eve, 1620 A.D.

~~~~

The air was crisp and cool, a full moon casting a pale glow across the cobblestone streets as revelers huddled together between rows of houses. Yellow and orange beams of light danced along the brick and wood walls, remnants of the myriad of torches and candles littered throughout the crowd. In the center of the gathering, a large wooden platform stood shoulder height to the average man. The sides were rounded, save for a small plank that jutted out a few meters into the crowd.

The babbling of voices calmed to a murmur as an elderly man climbed onto the platform, assisted by two men clad in red robes. The old man tread slowly across the rickety boards, leaning against a makeshift podium at the end of the short catwalk. Dressed in the linens of the Church, he proceeded to remove a thick leather book from under his arm, and slammed it heavily on the podium. The wrinkled spine crackled as the cover was folded back, exposing lines of Latin manuscripts to the brisk night atmosphere. The man traced a frail fingertip along the page, searching for an elusive verse, before pausing and looking up towards the crowd.

“Tonight, we gather to celebrate the souls of those who came before us.” The voice of the old man betrayed his character, feeble yet firm. “We remember tonight, on this Hallowed Eve, the saints and bearers of the name of our Lord.”

The crowd mumbled in agreement, the noise dotted with a few cheers from the outskirts of the congregation. The old man motioned for silence with his palm, and continued to read, switching from his native tongue to that of Latin. Reciting some verses, and reading others, he rambled on for nearly an hour, until the moon hovered directly overhead.

“And now, dear friends,” he concluded, “there have been rumors that some of those among you have perverted the light of the Lord, giving into the evils of witchcraft.” Jeers and shouts erupted from the crowd, drowning out the words of the old man. After several moments, he was finally able to shout above the angered voices.

“Tonight, we celebrate this blessed eve with not only song and dance, but with the cleansing of the vile filth among us.” The man stepped aside, gesturing with his bony arm towards the platform behind him. A pair of burly men clambered onto the wooden deck, and hoisted a hooded figure up with them. The muffled scream from under the thick cloth was feminine, clearly frightened from being manhandled. As one of the men clamped his thick hands on the hooded woman’s shoulders, the other lifted a thick wooden pole into the air, dropping it into a gap between the boards with a deafening thud. A cheer rose from the crowd as the familiar scene of a pyre being erected unfolded before them.

Unable to see, the woman seemed to sense what was going on. The shrieks rose in pitch, and her legs kicked wildly as she struggled to break free from the unyielding grip of the man holding her. Her first understandable shout of “no!” rang out as the men thrust her against the wooden pole, quickly binding her at the waist with a thick cord pulled tight. The woman cried out in pain, her hands tugging at the rope as it sank further into her hips. Another wrap of rope around her arms bound them to her sides, followed by a final loop pulled snug around her neck. Her screams were hardly quieted, though the shouts and boos from the crowd were beginning to drown her out.

The old man hobbled across the platform, and wrenched the hood from the bound woman, revealing her face to the mob. Her eyes were puffy and red, streaks of tears lined her cheeks as she thrashed against her restraints. A full mane of jet black hair tumbled down past her shoulders, and her hands opened and clenched at her sides, too restricted for her move her wrists above her hips.

“This, thing!” The man hollered over the crowd, “has been found guilty of using witchcraft!” Shouts of damnation and profanities hurled through the air, the collective hatred of the town focused on the woman strapped to the platform.

For months, townsfolk had disappeared one by one. Some were never heard from again, seemingly vanished into thin air. Others were found weeks later in the woods, their mangled bodies strewn about

Rumors of a witch had circulated for months, but only now did they have a face to put with the monstrosity. Whether or not this woman was truly a witch was of no consequence, as the mob had already worked themselves up into a frenzy.

As the two men began to pile bundles of branches around the woman’s feet, the shouting and jeering intensified, becoming tangible with a few stones hurled at the woman. She yelped in pain as a sharp pebble whizzed by and nicked her cheek, a thin line of blood forming across her delicate skin. One of the men turned and growled at the crowd, a stone bouncing off his gruff shoulder, before tossing one last bundle of wood the woman’s feet. The two hopped down into the crowd, then turned to face the damned creature bound to the pyre.

Among the throngs of shouting townsfolk, a young girl stood clutching a thin blanket around her shoulders. Her hair was as dark as the night, and framed her narrow cheekbones in such a quite menacing and cold fashion. The girl’s lips formed into a thin smile as a pillar of smoke began to rise from the platform, followed by a howling scream of pain that cut through the shouts of the crowd. Turning away into a darkened alley, the girl tossed her makeshift cloak aside, and skipped across the cobblestone ground. Once again, the town had failed to apprehend the true witch, never suspecting a nine year old girl could be the source of the atrocities.

Keeping her upbeat tempo of movement, the girl scampered along the outskirts of Hamburg, until she reached a row of barns. Glancing around to make sure no one was present, the girl leapt into the air, her tattered shoes landing softly on the thatch roof. The girl kicked at the dense straw for a moment, until she found the familiar gap in the beams and shimmied down into the barn. She landed with a dull thud into a pile of hay, the dried blades of grass mushrooming out from the impact.

As the girl laid there, gazing up at the small patch of stars visible from her entrance, she felt a slight tickle against her toe. Her foot shook back and forth, but the tickling continued, slowly becoming more noticeable with every shake. Suddenly, it dawned on the girl, and she bolted upright, and reached for her shoe.

The frayed leather footwear slid easily from her foot, exposing her sole to the cool night air. The girl tipped the shoe upside down over her hand, and gently shook it. After three tries, her prize finally fell out into her waiting palm. A minuscule man, no taller than her thumb’s length, landed roughly and sprawled out across the pale hand.

“You’re supposed to be dead, you know,” the girl whispered to the tiny figure in her palm. “Quite a shame for you, really, as I am a bit bored now that the preacher is through burning another ‘witch’”. She rolled her eyes at the word, knowing full well they had executed the wrong person yet again. The small form in her hand cowered into a ball, and the girl could hear a faint crying sound.

“I’ll give you something to cry about if you don’t shut up!” She hissed, clenching her hand into a fist around the poor creature. A terrified yelp was quickly silenced as the figure was smashed between the girl’s bony fingers, and a few muted cracks brought a cruel smile back to her face. Opening her hand, she looked at the now broken man, and her smile widened. Without another word, she lifted her hand above her head, and her lips parted. Her mouth stretched wide open as she tilted her hand back, the steep angle slowly dumping the bruised tiny into her gaping maw.

The man screamed as he plummeted into the pitch darkness below, yelping as he collided with something soft and wet. The trickle of moonlight above him was quickly sealed off as the girl closed her mouth, sealing his fate. As the darkness settled about him, the heat began to instantly rise around him, the air growing thick and humid with each passing second. Then, the moist cavern became alive.

The girl leaned her head back down, and swished the tiny figure around in her mouth. He tasted salty, and a bit dry, something her saliva would soon compensate for as she toyed with him. She mashed him against her cheek with her tongue, giggling at the squirming sensation along her taste buds as he struggled to escape. Finally, she grew bored, and tilted her head back and swallowed. A short scream of terror escaped her lips, before her esophagus closed and sent the man down to his final resting place, her belly.

The girl patted her stomach, which replied with a content gurgle as it began to process its latest occupant. She laid back in the bundle of hay, barely registering the faint struggles within her abdomen as her tiny snack tried to survive. Within a few minutes, the struggles had faded, and the girl rolled onto her side, closing her eyes to sleep.

********

Twelve Hours Earlier...

“Seven months of practice has finally paid off,” Sabrina muttered to herself as she opened the cottage door. A few muffled cries escaped the sack thrown over her shoulder as she skipped inside and dumped the contents into a black pot in the center of the room. Sabrina sat down and peered into the large cauldron before her. Inside the otherwise empty metal pot were four miniature humans, two men and two women, each about as long as her foot. She hovered over the four, and licked her lips in anticipation.

“Which one of you should I play with first,” she mused, poking the tiny people with her slender finger. Finally, she decided on one of the young men, and snatched him up in her fist.

The tiny man yelped in fear as he was hoisted into the sky, the vast room surrounding him filling him with both awe and terror. Dozens of candles were littered around the small wooden shack, about a third of which still had a tender flame on their wicks. Skulls from previous rituals were stacked under the solitary window, which allowed the midday sunlight into the dusty cottage.

“It’s been a long day, and my feet are sore. Be a good little serf and rub them for me, would you?” Sabrina bent down and removed the tattered shoe from her foot, and quickly tossed the shrunken man inside. Before he could stand, Sabrina’s monstrous sole slipped in above him, settling down and wedging him firmly between the young girl’s doughy arch and the thin leather insole. The stench was unbearable, the tiny man’s nostrils filled with the thick air of sweat and grime from the past several days, or however long this girl had gone without bathing.

Sabrina giggled as she slipped her foot back into the worn shoe, the tickling of her new insole causing her to scrunch her toes in response. The remaining tinies in the cauldron huddled together, the child’s voice echoing in the metal pot and filling their ears. A shadow fell over the mouth of the cauldron, and the tinies shrieked in unison as Sabrina’s hand fell from the sky, scooping up one of the girls.

The tiny blonde curled up into a ball as Sabrina lifted her up in front of her face, her raven hair drifting across the young girl’s cheeks. Sabrina stuck out her tongue and lapped up across the woman in her hand, smearing her in sticky warm saliva.

“Yech! You taste really bitter,” Sabrina wrinkled her nose and stuck out her tongue in disgust. “Guess I’m not eating you... what to do then...” She paced back and forth, her sadistic little mind conjuring up ways to torment her latest captives. A thought sparked within her brain, and Sabrina’s eyes lit up as she shuffled over to one of the dusty bookshelves in the corner of the room. With her free hand, she grabbed a spell book from the top shelf, a fine layer of dust wafting from the hide cover as she hoisted onto the short table beside the cauldron.

Sabrina dumped the girl down next to the tome, and flipped open the book. The blonde screamed and flinched as the massive cover slammed down inches from her, sending a cloud of dust swirling around her. Coughing and waving her hand in front of her face, the girl watched as Sabrina hastily flipped through the pages, the air filled with the crackle of dried parchment.

“Aha! Let’s try this little spell, shall we?” Sabrina exclaimed as she bolted up from the tome. Closing her eyes and holding one hand over the open page, she began to mutter incoherently, slowly raising her other hand to face the tiny on the table. Her palm was outstretched and trembling as Sabrina squinted her eyes tighter, focusing on the words whizzing about in her mind.

Now was her chance, the tiny woman thought. Without a moment to second guess herself, she sprinted for the edge of the table, and leapt towards the wooden stool recently occupied by her gigantic captor. She misjudged the distance, however, and slammed roughly against the thick oak surface with a small crack.

Sabrina’s eyes snapped open at the sound, and she quickly swung her head down to see the pathetic escape attempt in progress. She chuckled softly, then slammed her fist down in front of the girl, the shockwave sending her tumbling onto her knees.

“Well, I was trying to put a hex on you that would make you a little more resistant,” Sabrina said sternly, her piercing eyes glaring down at the girl kneeling square in the center of the stool. “But you moved, and now I don’t know if the spell worked or not.” She spun around, and glanced down over her shoulder at the woman. “Guess there’s only one way to find out...”

The blonde’s legs screamed in protest as she stood up, the fall taking a toll on her fragile limbs. She looked up in time to see a gray wall eclipse the light from the window, casting an ominous shadow over her. She let out a scream of terror as the giant girl’s rear fell towards her, but her cry for mercy was cut short as the pubescent butt slammed into the stool.

Sabrina cackled as she felt the tiny girl squirm under her rump, her body pinned firmly between Sabrina’s cheeks. She wiggled her butt back and forth a bit, grinding the girl into the stool. She wondered how much the girl was suffering, and whether or not the spell even worked.

Trapped under the mountain of ass, the girl struggled to breathe as the massive weight crushing down on her shifted from side to side. Not that the air down there was fit to breathe; the stench of unwashed cloth and stale sweat penetrated every labored breath she took. The faint odor of shit hinted at her nose, but right now that was the least of the tiny girl’s concerns. Her body burned as she as stretched to her limit, a horrifying pop resounding from her left shoulder as her arm was wrenched from its socket. Lightning bolts of pain shot through the girl’s body, but her screams were muted by the titanic butt that rolled over her again and again.

After five minutes of torturing the poor girl, Sabrina finally stood up. She looked down at her handiwork, and noted the girl’s arm was bent upward at an inhuman angle. The girl slowly sat up, her injured arm hanging limp against her side as she began to sob.

“Well, I guess that answers my question,” Sabrina sighed, turning around once more. Instead of sitting back down though, she wiggled her butt a few times, then hopped into the air and slammed her ass down hard onto the stool. A satisfying pop filled the air with the impact, and the maniacal laughter of the young witch filled the cottage.

Within the cauldron, the remaining two tinies scurried against the edge of the rounded walls. They weren’t sure what had just happened, but they had a gut feeling by the sound of the giant laughter that whatever became of the previous two probably wasn’t something they wanted themselves. Once again, the claw of Sabrina’s hand appeared above them, scooping the man up in the cage of slender fingers.

Sabrina smiled as the tiny man screamed while he was hoisted into the air. She placed him on the stool, and he stumbled to his feet. She watched with a devious smile as the man turned to see the red smear beside him, the mangled remnants of the blonde flattened out across the wood. A red hue tainted the grain around the crushed body, and the man turned his face away in horror.

“If you don’t want to end up like that,” Sabrina scolded, “I suggest you stand very still. The man nodded, keeping his eyes averted from the gory sight beside him. Sabrina turned the page of the spell book, and her eyes scanned over the symbols and diagrams before her. Mouthing the words a few times, she turned her sights back to the next test subject, and clasped her hands in front of her chest. With a shout, she parted her hands, directing her palms towards the man atop the stool.

The man looked around at his arms, his skin starting to tingle inexplicably. It felt like a horde of ants was crawling across his skin, but there was nothing on his arms! He began to scratch at the invisible insects, grunting in frustration as the tinging grew into an itch, then to a burning sensation.

“Don’t move if you want to live,” Sabrina hissed, her eyes locked on the tiny man. she growled as he continued to claw as his skin, the pain climbing higher with every passing second. Finally, she heard a scream of pain as the man collapsed on his side, and began to convulse. Sighing in frustration, she dropped her hands to her sides, and squatted next to the stool. The shifting weight sent a ripple of tickling from under her sole as she smothered her living insole, but she paid no attention to it as she squinted at the tiny man before her eyes.

The man’s skin was bright red, as if he had been exposed to the sun for far too long. After a few seconds, Sabrina realized the man wasn’t breathing, or moving at all. She reached forward and prodded the limp body with her index finger, flopping the lifeless form onto its back.

“Dammit, not what I meant to do.”

Sabrina swept the man up into her palm, and dumped the corpse into the cauldron. She took a bit of pleasure in hearing the last woman shriek in terror at the sight of her latest test result.

“Wait till you see what I have in store for you,” she called over her shoulder, before turning back to the tome and skimming through several more spells. She wanted to make this last test worthwhile, or at least entertaining for her.

A loud banging at the door shook Sabrina from her trance. She glanced up, and noticed a face peering into the window at her.

“Shit.”

“Open the door!” A voice shouted outside, followed by another series of banging against the door. Sabrina snapped the spell book shut, and tucked it under her arm. Her eyes darted around the room, surveying the best place to hide. Her gaze traced one of the beams up along the ceiling, to a dark corner among the wooden joists. She scooped the small people out of the cauldron, the living tiny still in shock and offering no resistance. Laying them both in the middle of the floor, Sabrina waved her hand over them and scooted back. Within seconds, the woman and lifeless man began to expand, slowly regaining their original sizes. The pulse of magic within her knocked the woman unconscious before she could react, and Sabrina began to scale the wooden beam to her hiding spot. She looked down at the man’s corpse, a cruel grin spreading across her lips as she took in the details of the damage she had done.

“Open up! In the name of the...”

“Go away!” Sabrina shrieked over the pounding at the cottage door. A crack echoed from the door, as the men outside began to ram the door. The oak boards would only stand up to their brute force a little longer, and Sabrina scurried up the rafters, scooting into the darkness. She focused on keeping her breathing calm, and watched in silence as the hinges finally gave way. Four men stormed into the cottage, armed with pitchforks and knives. Two of the men rushed towards the unconscious woman on the floor, dragging her to her feet. As she was lifted, the woman began to shout and flail against the firm hands that gripped her shoulders. The two men dropped their knives and held her tightly as she began to scream and shake, and it took all four to subdue her and bind her limbs. The largest man of the group hoisted the woman over his shoulder, elbowing her hard in the forehead to render her unconscious once more.

Sabrina smiled as the men glanced around the room. One of them turned and emptied his stomach into the cauldron, the horrors around him more than his mind could process. The fourth man shook his head, then picked up the desecrated body from the floor, lugging it off for a proper burial. Sabrina smiled in the darkness as the last man exited the house, and silently dropped to the floor a few moments after the sounds of their footsteps had faded off into the distance.

“Might as well go see what they do to witches,” she giggled to herself. She pulled the tome from under her arm, and waved her hand over it, reducing the book to a more manageable size.

“At least I have one spell mastered,” Sabrina sighed, slipping the miniature book into her pocket, before skipping off towards town.

End Notes:

Not sure if I’ll do a repeat of Thanksgiving and Christmas... but this series is not totally finished yet.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6305