Standing in My Shoes Again by ALIAS PaintBall
Summary:

When my wife finds out about my GTS fetish things get a little wild when her birthday comes around.


Categories: Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Couples Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 10073 Read: 85145 Published: March 30 2007 Updated: April 09 2007

1. Chapter 1 by ALIAS PaintBall

2. Chapter 2 by ALIAS PaintBall

3. Chapter 3 by ALIAS PaintBall

4. Chapter 4 by ALIAS PaintBall

5. Chapter 5 by ALIAS PaintBall

6. Chapter 6 by ALIAS PaintBall

7. Chapter 7 the final chapter by ALIAS PaintBall

Chapter 1 by ALIAS PaintBall
Standing in My Shoes AgainBy: ALIAS PaintBall Chapter 11.DisclaimerAll publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended._____________________________________________________________________ 

            Well, What can I say, over the last week I gone through some pretty horrifying and amazing changes but I think I’ve taken everything pretty well. Well lets start from the beginning.

           

            “Hmmmmff… Aww…. Finally, Saturday morning is here babe, how’d you sleep?” I asked.

 “Great how about you?” Sandy replied.

 “Faaaantastic!” I yawned out.

“Well it’s 10 o’clock how about we get out of the sack” Sandy asked.

Reluctantly I agreed and we both washed up and went down to the kitchen to grab a late breakfast or if you prefer it brunch.

 

My wife Sandy is a gorgeous 4’7” beauty, with 2 ample breasts, a thin but not to thin waist, and a behind that would take your breathe away. But the thing that really attracted me to here was here cheery, passive and confident manner with she handled her self, she also took her shortness in stride, but I think that very few could have handled it as well as her and kept a smile on their face. I’ve got a normal 6’ toned if I may say so quite buff build and I like keeping it that way. I told Sandy about my Giantess fetish up and front before we even got married and she took that wonderfully, she even seems to encourage my urges which kind of threw me off for a while but it all came into perspective when she told me that since she was born she has been able to change the total structure of a willing, living body and she hasn’t yet tried it out on a person only her dog which found it frightening at first but acts totally normal now.

 

            “Well, Hun, are you ready to give me my birthday present?” asked Sandy.

“ I guess I did promise didn’t I well I guess I should keep my promise, it’s just that I’m a bit nervous about this and for a week too.” I said.

“You have nothing to worry about, I’ll take care of you big guy, well only for a little while longer” she muttered.

 

            Well I got myself ready and set my new clothes down beside me on the table and took off everything but my boxers off, “Well, I’m ready” I said and I’m not ashamed to say I was shaking a little.

 

            As I finished my sentence I noticed every thing start to grow suddenly, “O MY GOD!” When I started to slow than stop I was 4’7” and quite enthralled with the beauty and largeness of my wife’s package which now looked pretty freakin fantastic to me. “Now that we have you down to size I can really get down to business” she said then practically carried me up the stairs and threw me atop the bed and we had some pretty wild and eventful sex unlike anything I’d ever experienced before. With our equal body masses no one could really… “Take charge” you might say but she almost had me twice and it kind of scared me.

 

“Well Hun, do you think we could go for dinner I have reservations and Shukinimo’s and I wanted you to see the world in my perspective” she pleaded. “You know it’s your birthday and I would do anything for you on your birthday.” I said. And with that we were off, no off is to simple we had a bitch of a time getting there even in our little Subaru, man I had no idea she went through this on a day to day bases, I respect her so much more now I thought. We were walking into Shukinimo’s when we heard giggling, but it seems my wife endures it all the time so I was the only one to turn and see maybe a 12 year old girl looking at me, then she quickly turned away to her mom. When we sat down people stared because of how much trouble we had just getting into the booth, Sandy just sat down then started looking through her menu without another thought. “I see you as a different person now babe, I had no idea it was so tough to be this size.” I said. “Hey, I’m fine with it and don’t pity me or any of that crap, I can take care of my self.” she replied. When we were finished (I only ate about half the meal and split it with Sandy because she knew I wouldn’t finish my normal meal so she didn’t order anything) we left but not for home, Sandy was driving and I was just admiring the giant scenery out the window when I noticed that we weren’t going home we were leaving the city heading north to what looked like the area our cottage was in. “Hey, where are we going” I asked. “I was wondering when you would ask, we’re going to the cottage for the week.” Sandy said. “ I thought you wanted to flaunt you’re knew sized hubby around in public?” I asked. “Well from the way you handled just the meal out, I thought it might be more relaxing and romantic to go down here where no one can disturb us.” Sandy replied.

 

About a half hour later we walked into our little 2 room cottage, and man I was beat it was around 11 pm and just the activities from today had had more of an effect on me than I thought it would so I crashed in the bedroom, but not before Sandy made me go out back and chop up some wood for the fire place. Thankfully though she grew me back to my size to handle the wood better, it took me about 10 minutes what it would have taken an hour to do at her height. When I returned I let her shrink me down again but this time she didn’t tell me till it was already done that she was shrinking me down to 2 feet tall! “Well Hun I didn’t think you would mind that much.” She said in her sweet as can be voice. “Well I don’t really its just you should have warned me about it before you did it.” “OK I’ll warn you when I’m going to shrink you, OK?” she said in a bit of a sulky and somewhat sneaky way. “Thank You, and sorry if a was a bit snappy its just that it caught me off guard.” After our little tiff I went up to the huge double bed in the back bedroom where we piled the wood on the fire and hopped into bed and I quickly fell asleep.  

Chapter 2 by ALIAS PaintBall
Author's Notes:

 

Standing In My Shoes Again

By:ALIAS PaintBall 

Chapter 2

 1. Disclaimer

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

             I awoke to my morning urges and quickly hopped out of bed when I notice that more than normal jiggled when I hit the ground. “What the hell are these?” I yelled in surprise. Sandy ran in asking what the problem was, “these breasts that’s what, and what’s with my voice?” I said. “Go look in the mirror Hun” she said with a smirk on her face that I still can’t get out of my head. I ran to the bathroom, my luscious boobs and my also luscious to boot ass, this was getting weird I thought. When I got to the bathroom I looked into the mirror and gasped there was my favorite English model Lucy Pinder staring back at me, “o my god, what did you do?” I said trying to sound hurt but came off astonished, which I was but didn’t want her to know that. “I thought you’d like it seems you like her so much” she said apologetically. “Well I didn’t say that I just….. it threw me off guard, I thought you could only shrink things?” I asked while grasping my ass and feeling my now soft and voluptuous breasts, which normally would have given me a boner in an instant but got my new Vagina Hot! “Hey I got a pussy too” I nearly yelled with surprise. “Yup and to the first question, I never specified” she replied still with that smirk on her face. “Now that you mention it you never did, hmmmm” I pondered. “Well what else can you do?” I asked. “You’ll just have to wait and see ;) ;)( wink, wink)” she said slyly. With that all taken care of I went for my morning pee which was a lot different then I went into the shower where my wife quickly jumped in with me and she had something quite surprising with her, a dildo, before I could say one thing I was now 4’ again (she turned me to Lucy’s height too) and she grabbed my breast and shoved the dildo into my vagina and we had some hot and fantastic shower sex, if not just a little weird. When I was about to get out I turned to see my wife standing there nude with a kind of …… mischievous look on her face. The only words that left my mouth were “what next” before I blacked out. “Uuuuhhhh, what the hell happ…en…ed” I gasped as a look up at my towering wife. “Hey little man” she said (roared is more like it to me). “Well hellloooo dolly” I said in awe. “What have we hear a stranded little man, lets get you to safety” she said as here hand came down and scooped me up. She walked back to the room with me in my new soft fleshy holding cell and flopped on the bed, placing me in between her breasts which suddenly started to shift and grew enough to compress her chest. I’m going to take an educated guess from my position and say from their normal size of 36 DD to at least a 42 G and with my size of about 6 inches which made my vantage point quite pleasant to say the least. “Well little man, what do you think we should do?” she asked. “You just sit and relax I’ll take care of every thing” I announced like I was and in some respects I was. As I started my ascent of her right breast which was like climbing K2 or something because when I went for It she pressed so it was vertical, it took me five minutes to climb because when ever I was gaining ground she would laugh involuntarily and I would tumble to my “bed” between her breasts. When I scaled to the top her nipple was erect and I slowly started rubbing it and licking it making it quiver and Sandy started having laboring breaths “ don’t you dare stop little man” so I continued to the point when I thought she might fling me off. Sandy got so aroused that her hand started to descend toward her vagina, when I jumped off her breast and tumbled half way down her stomach, “ I thought that this is my job” I yelled up to her. “you better hurry little man, If you want to see any action” she said in between breathes. So I took off racing toward her nether regions like a bat-out-of-hell and reached it with time to spare, I climbed down and started to massage her clit slowly rubbing and the when she requested hard, I brang hard but when she began to writhe from the intensity. I lost my footing and tumbled inside of her and the air was squeezed out of me when she clenched and I started to thrash because of the airtight cum filled vagina encompassing me, she seamed to enjoy that even more and took my thrashing as me taking it to the next level. I black out after another couple seconds and awoke to labored breathing and my name being called by Sandy, “are you alright, I thought I lost you until I remember that when something I change comes close to death they change back to normal. “What happened then, are you alright” I asked. “Yeah, just a little sore, luckily you didn’t grow to fast or else I’d probably be dead.” She said. “We have to be more careful next time” I said. After our little talk we both went and took a shower and when Sandy was getting dressed I came into the room and while she was dressing I started to rummage through my bag and started to dress to but as I was putting my boxers on I noticed my dick slowly shrinking and then start to invert and knew that Sandy was changing me back to Lucy, but then I notice I started to shrink and my breasts started to grow beyond Lucy’s then I looked at Sandy and she was me! “What’s going on I asked then she said in my voice go see in the bathroom” she replied. I ran to the bathroom stood up on my tip toes and I was Sandy, “o, now this is too weird” I said in Sandy’s all too familiar voice. “Now you’ll see what it’s truly like to be me, o, and we’re going out for dinner today at curray’s in town” she said. While I took off my boxers she took off her now ruined panties and bra and gave me a new pair of hers and started to dress herself with my clothes. When I finished putting on the outfit she picked out for herself that she gave to me I went down and outside and was about to get into the drivers seat when Sandy or me or which ever grabbed me and lifted me up and turned me around and said “it’s my turn to drive.”
Chapter 3 by ALIAS PaintBall
Author's Notes:

 

Standing In My Shoes Again

By: ALIAS PaintBall

 

Chapter 3

 

Disclaimer

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“Okay, you can drive that wasn’t quite necessary though” I said a little indignant. “Hey, so you could do it and I can’t” she replied with a sly grin on her face. “Well no, but…, o hell it really doesn’t matter” I said recovering from my humiliation, but she was right. Man it felt weird to be the one looking at the man of the house taking control and not doing anything. It was about a 45 minute ride to the nearest town of Aldridge but it didn’t seem that long cause Sandy kept changing the way I looked by increasing my ass size and making my boob size larger again then changing my height to about 4’5” then hers to 6’2”. I almost coward as her size grew, when we arrived at Curray’s I was so small everyone stared at the oddly sized couple and this teenager kept hitting on me while Sandy was in the bathroom. When we were served at the booth I could hardly reach the plate so Sandy to me to go to the bathroom and she grow my up farther, so I went into the bathroom and waited there as I did I heard a flush and turned to see who it was, that teenager again, that’s when I noticed I went into the men’s room. “well hello babe.” He said. “Now I don’t want any trouble I just walked into the wrong bathroom” I said shakily. “O there won’t be any trouble” he said as he advanced on me, with his pant still unzipped. “Help” I was about to yell but he put his hand over my face and whipped out his cock, I couldn’t even move in his iron grip, I struggled and then suddenly I was about to give up when Sandy came in. “What the fuck are you doing to my husband you little fuck” she yelled. “I uuu…” he coward. Sandy lumbered over and grabbed his cock and lifted him off the ground and said if I ever even think your looking at my husband again I will remove this, she said as she tightens her grip on his cock, he’s crying by now and there’s foot falls just outside the door. As we see the ambulance drives away Sandy is being patted on the back for her performance, so when we had our complimentary dinner packaged up we left. As we were walking to the car it was nearly 8:00pm and dusk so Sandy grew me to 5’9” and told me to drive because she knows driving calms my nerves. As we left the parking lot she asked me if I was alright, “yeah, I’m fine just a little shaken but fine otherwise.” I said. “Hey how about we stop for a movie and we’ll have a popcorn movie night tonight” Sandy asked. “Sure, that sounds fun” I said. There wasn’t much of a selection, they didn’t have the old classic I was looking for, but they had the new made for TV version of attack of the 50 foot women. When we got home I plugged in the movie after Sandy changed me back into myself and I got dressed in my clothes, but not before she shrunk me down to 10 inches tall and made me walk across the barren wasteland that is our floor. When I finally got to the couch she was waiting for me there and she plucked me off the ground and shoved between her breasts where I the rest of the movie, napping on and off when I felt like if. I woke the last time to Sandy’s tongue manipulating my member, very masterfully if I do say so myself. I climaxed in her mouth and we decided to bring it back to the bedroom where she climbed into the bed and tossed me under the covers and made me feel my way to her hot spot so to speak, when I did she must not have felt me find my way up between her legs and when I felt her vagina she recoiled slightly. That’s when I noticed the snoring, that changing must take a lot out of her, mind as well start, and I’m here aren’t I? I started soft around her lips not penetrating yet, then as I got the reaction I was looking for here pussy lips parted slightly and I reached both legs in and started moving them around gently at first till I felt her start humping. After she came (in her sleep still) I was able to shimmy my way in farther and easier and I didn’t stop until I had to and all that was exposed was my head for air, I massaged her all over and it was getting me excited but I had been working at her for the last hour and I was exhausted. I dosed off in about 20 minutes and woke around dawn I was guessing, it seems I don’t need as much shut eye as I thought so I climbed out of her vagina where I dosed off and crawled out from under the comforters then down onto the ground where I raced to the bathroom then onto the shag mat where the floor wasn’t cold. I climbed to the top of the toilet then made the half a foot jump to the sink where I turned on the water to the perfect temperature (but not without some elbow grease to turn those handles) and jumped in, it felt great I laid there for about 10 minutes then washed up and got out where I used the face cloth to wiped myself dry then retraced my steps back to bed where Sandy was till in her deep slumber. “Saaaaannnddyyyyyy o Saaaannnnddyyyyyyyy” I a called in a harmonic tone. “Mmmphhph” she said into her pillow. “Come on babe get up, it’s already 10 to 7:00 lets do something” I said playfully. “Get me a coffee and I’ll do anything” she mumbled obviously forgetting about how small I was “Uhhh... Hun how’s about you get it or at least grow me back up to get it” I said. “O, yeah, right” she said and right after that I started to grow and didn’t stop at my normal height, “Hun…”I said as I climbed to about 7 ½ ‘and then stopped I decide to surprise her because she had fallen back asleep, so I ducked through the door and out to the kitchen where luckily we had 9’ ceilings. When I had done making coffee I brang her hers and sat down beside the bed and picked her up like an oversized baby and rocked her awake, “wow, did I do this” she asked astonished at my size. “Yeah, but its fine” I said as she sipped her coffee. “Well I had better shrink you back down” she stated. With that I started to shrink back to being at my normal height and we went into the living room sipping our coffees and watched the news. “I had the most tiring day yesterday, I am still tired, it feels like I ran a marathon last night” she said while yawning. “Me too” I whispered. She cuddled up beside me and had a short cat nap on me, I just sat there listening to the news and stared at her wondering how I had such a great wife. Shortly after 8:30 I woke her up and we got into our clothes for the day and went out to get groceries but not before she shrunk me down and put me in her purse next to her lip gloss and wallet, it was a bit of a bumpy ride but I made it. She strolled into the local A&P in town and pick up a few necessities but as she was reaching for the sensual oils I fell loose of her purse and tumbled on to the shelf, as she strolled away I yelled for her but she just couldn’t hear me. I just crawled back from the front of the shelf till I was out of site of the shoppers; I waited and waited, but no Sandy, I couldn’t figure it out, how could she miss me. All of the sudden I saw a hand cover my view of the aisle and I jumped to clear the path but it grabbed me and pull me out like a flash and I looked up to see a tall beauty of a teenage girl looking down at me. “Now what’s this, Shelley come and see this!” she yelled, her equally hot friend waltzed over carrying condoms. “What’s that Ash” Shelley asked. “It’s a little man, can’t you see him?” she asked sarcastically. “He’s cute, we should take him back to the party” Shelley said. “He’s going no where, he’s mine and I’ll do with him what I please” Ashley said. “But I want to hold him too” Shelley whined. “Well you’ll just have to get him then, Ash lifted me up and dropped me in her panties where I rolled till I hit her bush. As Ash and Shelley argued over who’s property I was a moved around and got untangled then rolled down to her magnificent ass (all I had for light was what was coming from under her mini skirt through her lace panties), now I could get used to this I said to myself. As they bickered they started walking toward the door and the war of words the were having became so furious that Shelley threw a punch but missed Ashley and she slipped and fell and well I went straight up where the sun don’t shine. I had like the view but hated this one, it was hot damp and had very little air and I new what happened when I didn’t get any air so I started feeling around her for her anus and found it luckily and she must have been getting up cause when I tried pulling myself through her anus relaxed and I fell through luckily and into her panties again. As I wiped my face I noticed that she was about to sit down in her car and the seat rushed up at me at about 100mph and I only had time to roll up and luckily she didn’t squash me, but she did push all the air out of my lungs and I started to suffocate which was bad, not only for me but for her. I tried pulling myself out from under her but to no avail; I noticed I started to slowly grow again “o shit” I said as my growing slowly sped up and I was pressed against her panties and her ass. Obviously she had forgotten about me when she got into the tuffle with Shelley because all I heard her say was “what the fuck” then she was pressed against the steering wheel and luckily for her I crawled out beside her on the passenger seat and slowly grew there while she was in hysterics about pervert and rapist. I just threw myself out of the car in time to not get shot in the face with pepper spray; I was getting up when I saw Sandy running towards me crying. When Sandy reached me grabbed me and hung off me with an iron death grip, “Hunny, shhhh, shhhh, I’m Okay” I said in desperate attempts to calm her down. “Was so worried when I couldn’t find you in my purse half way home, I bolt back here and there you were, I’m a terrible person aren’t I?” She asked sobbing. “You’re a great person and I love you, its just you have to pay more attention to me when I’m shrunk like that, alright?” I asked. “Yeah, thanks Hun” she said as she slowly climbed off me. “Well we had better get home before it gets too late you probably want to do more birthday transformations, right?” I asked. “No, tonight I do what you want to make up for what happened, and what did happen you smell awful?” she asked. On the drive home I explained very carefully what happened to make it seem like I was the victim and didn’t enjoy it at all and the only person for me was her, Luckily my little act worked and the rest of the way home I thought things we might do.

Chapter 4 by ALIAS PaintBall

Standing In My Shoes Again

By: ALIAS PaintBall

 Chapters 4 

 1. Disclaimer

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 “Hmmm, what do I want to do” I pondered aloud as me and Sandy on the couch in front the TV watching CSI, “alright” I said which caught Sandy’s attention. “What is it Hun I’ll do anything for you, A N Y Thing” she said with a bite of the lip and the flutter of her eye lashes. “Well I was thinking maybe you could change me into Keeley Hazell and you could change into Michelle Marsh and we could have some serious sex, but I’m 4’ and your 8’5” I request. If that’s all then okay, after okay I started to turn into Keeley I stripped down naked and then asked for her to make my breasts about 3 sizes larger and then they were growing again while I got shorter then she grew and grew while changing into the infamous hotty Michelle Marsh. Well, well little lady what do we have here as she bent down and picked me up and held me to play with her breasts which were larger than I had ever seen before as I played I became hot and so did she I started to cum on her breasts. Sandy lowered me down and I dwindled in size till about 2 ½’ tall while she grew to 10 ‘hitting here head on the kitchen roof she grabbed me and slowly urged my head towards her giant clit where I licked and sucked her female juices and she began Cumming to much for me to handle and I was drenched in her juices. She started ushering my head and body farther in and began masturbating with my body after shrinking me down just a bit more to get past my shoulders as I slid in and out she was very careful about letting me have a breath before reinserting me, I was in heaven, then she removed me from her vagina and I thought she was going to put me down but no I was just going into another orifice. Sandy’s or should I say Michelle’s ass looked extra enticing as I was shoved in and out repeatedly licker her ass as I was. After we both were finished we flopped down exhausted on the bed both pairs of tits jiggling at Michelle’s normal height but at 5’ for me I guess Sandy just wants to be the dominant one in the relationship, “that was fantastic, I could really learn to love being a women”. “I guess before bed we should clean up and get back to normal” I suggested. “Alright babe, I’ll go have a shower first while you go clean up the love stains in the kitchen before the set” she said. “I’m on it as I got up in noticed I began shrinking, hey what’ going on?” I asked and looked to Sandy. “There all normal you’re me and I’m you” she said in a giggly tone. I definitely her, I just shrugged it off and went to clean up the mess we made in the kitchen, I debated on putting on something but thought “why make more of a mess” so I went down and started mopping up the mess and just as I finished Sandy got out of the shower. “Hey beautiful” she said with a wink. “Hey handsome” I said with a wink. I put away the cleaning supplies and jumped into the shower and Sandy had taken all the hot water, it didn’t really matter though I was still hot from before and could use a bit of a jump start. I jumped in and nearly jumped right back out of the icy water but I toughed it out and cleaned off then went through what I could remember of Sandy’s routine then went in and put on this tight little number I bought for her for Valentines last year. “I look great in that Hun” Sandy commented. “I know I” replied as I modeled my cleavage to Sandy. “Now come lay down and we’ll get a good nights rest” Sandy said. I ran and dived into her or my large muscular arms and we cuddled until about 1 am then I dozed off. I woke to wife massaging my back, “mmmmff, that feels good” I said in a haze of sleepiness. She reached over and started massaging my pussy lips then penetrated my ass and started to hump, “man I have a big dick” I thought as she penetrated deeper and deeper. Sandy came twice then I turned over and I mounted her like you would not believe which I think surprised her because after multiple orgasms she nearly threw me off her then mounted me so hard I started tearing up and still it seemed she was getting larger in side me, pushing to the point I thought I’d split in two. We did 69 and a couple other positions that she must have picked up somewhere else but they were amazing, we finished and slept till noon then we both got up and she carried me into the bathroom and shrunk me down to about 6 inches then cleaned me in the sink (we also ha some playful foreplay) then she grew me back up then said that she would shrink herself down and I would wash her, I was hesitant and very gentle with her light as a feather frail new size. I cleaned her up and then dried her and then got dressed, I had to go without a braw because Sandy kept enlarging my breasts, I could feel the weight add on and she grew them so big the one time that I wasn’t able stand, then shrank them down to about 4 sizes larger than normal. My tits were still pretty heavy and it didn’t help that she made me where one of her tightest t-shirts, I could barely breath but she loved it so I went with it. She decided that she was going to buy a new Transformation wardrobe for me and her, so with my new huge knockers (each one weighed nearly the same as a medium sized watermelon) and a tight mini skirt for my Vida Guerra looking ass we left the house and headed into town to the mall to go to “la vie en rose”, “Stag shop”, “Tommy Hilfiger” and “West 49” we had a blast shopping and the stares I got from the young guys was tremendous, I thought they may start jacking off in my direction on the spot. As we finished shopping I felt a pinch on my butt from Sandy and turned to see what was up then blushed because as I did so, my tits and ass grew larger and so did I, I went from 4’10” to 5’3” and no one seemed to notice they all just walked around staring at my breasts or ass. Sandy lead me out in my now almost bursting t-shirt and way to revealing mini shirt to the car and I decided to drive, as got onto the highway back to the house I felt Sandy snuggle beside me and glanced over to see her glancing down at my cunt, I put on cruise control and spread my legs slightly and she became rock hard. After about 5 minutes of speechless foreplay she pulled down my mini skirt and slightly frayed thong (from the pressure of my new big, plump ass) then went down on me and she used her vast knowledge of her body to get me Cumming all over the seat, I could barely breathe from the ecstasy that she gave me I nearly drove the car off the road. When we arrived home we sat in the car making me cum over and over, while she licked it up. I finally pulled myself away and nearly had to crawl into the house, I hadn’t pulled up my panties and Sandy couldn’t put her pants on so we just left the bags in the car and went inside. Sandy grabbed me and penetrated my ass with my/her cock so hard over and over until I was so hot I grabbed her cock and shoved into my vagina and we had a mutual climax, then we started slowing it down till we were cuddling under the covers in bed she kissed my neck in just the right spots and massaged my feet while we lay 69. I quickly fell asleep as she licked my pretty little feet and massaged my calves, but not after she told me to go grab the bags from the car, I told she was the man of the house now and that she should have to, she knew I had a point. She finally gave in after and went to get the bags, I could really get used to this I thought as a slowly drifted off to sleep.      
Chapter 5 by ALIAS PaintBall

Standing In My Shoes Again

By: ALIAS PaintBall

 Chapters 5 

1. Disclaimer

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I woke to Sandy shifting in bed, and I was back to being my normal self again and at normal height. I guessed Sandy had taken my argument pretty badly because the bags were just tossed aside and not even unpacked or anything, I took the hint and unpacked everything, neatly folding it and placed it the new “specialty” suitcase we bought. I put on some brew and sat out on the deck with the hot coffee and watched nature do its thing, about half an hour later I heard Sandy start up the shower and decided that I would join her. I quietly crept into the bathroom took my clothes off and quickly hopped into the shower Sandy jumped only slightly due to how dazed with sleepiness she was. As an attempt at reconciling I gave her a gentle “FULL” body massage and we just enjoyed each others company as the shower beat down on our backs. We got out of the shower shortly after because the shower suddenly lost its extra heat reserves and we were freezing. As we were drying off Sandy asked me “So, do I say stuff like that?” “Like what?” I asked, but I knew full well what she meant I was just acting coy. “You know, about the argument last night.” She said. “Well I don’t recall but you may have somewhere along the line” I stated. “Well you would tell me if that bothered you wouldn’t you, because what you said really did bother me” Sandy said. “I guess it’s not all it’s cracked up to be the man in the relationship” she said solemnly. “If I had known this would have had such an affect on you I wouldn’t have said a thing, I would never intentionally hurt you, you’re the love of my life” I said and smiled at the thin line of blush spreading acrossed her face. We kissed then went back out side after getting dressed and she and I sat together outside, her thinking about what ever she thinks about and me about what she may do next. I then realized I was looking forward to it, I had come to love the surprises my wife gave me and her powers. I fell asleep with Sandy laying on me again and falling asleep around her could be a mistake taking into account what happened those other times. When I woke it was to shouting and talking like in the mall while I was in a pendulum motion, then intense pressure then relief then the swinging motion then more pressure, “what the hell is going on?” I yelled and actually got an answer “you’re my new stiletto heels that I just transformed you into” she said. “What? That can’t be I… o my god I am” I said as she wiggled her toes inside me. “I’m actually speaking through my mind to you” she said. “You can’t move and no one can hear you but you can taste my feet which would be in your mouth if you had one, you can also massage my feet, and you can lick them clean with your tongue and that’s about it for you” she stated very smugly. Now that I wasn’t in shock I could taste her feet and yet they tasted pretty good like the cocoa butter lotion smells, I tried moving but I couldn’t except for my tongue which I could move more than I ever could. I had had an affect on Sandy because as I moved my tongue hopped to the other foot “ooo that tickles” she said giggling, I started off slow then started doing the wave with my tongue which relieved some of the pressure on my body but increased it on my tongue. I must having a good massage because I think she nearly tripped off her feet at one point then her feet started to sweat, I really could feel the juices pouring onto my tongue and I began to enjoy her taste, like a salty drink I became thirsty and needed more so I continued. Sandy became so infatuated with me at her feet she couldn’t stand it she found the nearest bench in the mall and flopped down, “now I thought I could handle it but it feels so good an I’m starting to get hot because I know its you down there, so since we’re in the mall and I can’t just starting Cumming all over the place I will transform you into my thong, which I believe has actually almost reached it limit” she said gasping for air. As she finished her sentence I felt myself rise from the heels and her taste then be stretched to the limit and put completely and utterly under intense pressure on my face which was now where her crotch and anus was. I breathed in and I could smell and taste Sandy’s ass and vagina, Sandy obviously hadn’t anticipated my full potential as her thong but my tongue was the tag and I started licking her anus and I could feel the heat on my face coming from her vagina on my face. Sandy kept fidgeting trying to get me to stop but couldn’t deny that she loved the feeling so she allowed it to go on till she came in my mouth, and I just sucked it right in, she was surprised too that I could absorb her cum. Reached down and grabbed my straps/arms and legs and pulled them up to hang off her hips, pulling me deeper into her vagina and I began to penetrate her to my surprise she came once while just pulling me in and then I couldn’t licker ass anymore because it was out of reach. The reason for her to pull up the thong wasn’t to refasten it but to help me enter her vagina where she transform me into a double inverted strap-on, one part of me entered her vagina and the other went in her ass. I began vibrating simultaneously and became so much of a disruption to Sandy she had to leave because she could barely stand and she was involuntarily thrusting, while she walked or sat so she went out to the car and reached down and removed the strap-on and began sucking them off. She became so hot she shoved me back in and drove home in a dangerous yet exciting daze, where she brought me back to normal except I was 8” tall and she began masturbating hard with me and as I wiggled while inside her an almost steady stream of cum came pouring over me covering me in her feminine juices. When she finished with me she turned me back to normal and we had a hot shower together afterwards we were getting dressed when Sandy decides I need to be punished for my disruption of her shopping trip. Sandy then shrinks me down to 5” tall and shoves me into her ass where I slowly lose oxygen after a minute, but then as I thought I might faint from the smell and oxygen deprivation she farts and the wind is sucked out of me but is replaced because she spreads her cheeks when she sat down on the couch but not enough to crawl out. I tried prying my way out but she puckers her anus every time I get close to getting out, at first I thought she was joking but now I think she really is punishing me, I end up spending 2 full hours in her anus then after 4 farts she gets up from the couch and proceeds to the bathroom where she shits me out and then pisses on me. As she reaches for the handle to flush me into oblivion she says “I never really loved you.” I woke up drenched in sweat with Sandy beside me sleeping and what looks to be at about 1 am in the morning, I laid back and slowly started drift off to sleep again, when I started to ponder “what happened it was like 5 o’clock in the afternoon when got home and had or shower”. I was suddenly wide awake and started to feel around my body to see what Sandy may have done everything seemed normal just that my cock was so hard it hurt a little, so I got up and walked nude to the bathroom and turn on the incredible bright light instantly wrecking my night vision but also exposing my “cock?” I just stared at it for a couple seconds then came to the conclusion that Sandy had replaced my normal cock with one that has a permanent boner and also vibrates because when I touched me balls my dick grew a couple more inches and it started to gyrate and wiggle involuntarily. I knew that Sandy was a heavy sleeper after sex, so I didn’t worry about waking her up after I walked back to the room, I literally jumped into bed to test just how heavily she was sleeping, and she snorted slightly then continued her deep breathing. I was in the mood for some fun though so since she used me I thought it was only fitting, I turned on the vibrating dick and maneuvered myself over her and slid my vibrating cock into her ass and humped hard and deep which still only made hump in her sleep but kept on sleeping.

Chapter 6 by ALIAS PaintBall

Standing In My Shoes Again

By: ALIAS PaintBall

 Chapters 6 

1. Disclaimer

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 Sandy slept through the whole thing which kinda put me off; it’s not as satisfying when the person you’re fucking isn’t awake, when I finished I just got up and took a shower and by then my dick hurt but I could live with it. I got dressed and then shaved and went to watch a bit of tube, Sandy woke about an hour later came down and nearly jumped at the moment she saw my cock and then turned it back. “Sorry Hun I must have fallen asleep before I could concentrate enough to turn it back.” She said. “It’s alright, I got you back.” I said. “No wonder, how long ago was it? My ass is still throbbing” she asked redundantly. “Come sit and watch some TV.” I suggested. “Na, I’m gonna go have a shower and get dressed.” She said. “Maybe later you can give my feet a rub” she said with a wink. “Maybe I just will” I said with umph. So she went up for her shower and got dressed and came down, “hey, Hun do you want to get me something to eat for lunch I’m starved.” She requested. “Sure, I was about to make myself a grilled cheese.” I said. “Ooo that sounds great” she said. I started making the grilled cheese when I heard her creep up on me, but I thought its harmless and just let her get her jollies in but that was a bad idea. I started to stiffen then I became completely paralyzed then I fell to the floor, as I stared up at Sandy I asked “what was going on”. She replied “you’ll see”, I felt my entire body ravel up around my head then Sandy picked me up and carried me over with complete ease and put me up to the mirror, I was just a head now. I was dropped to the ground but felt no pain, then Sandy reached over from the toilet seat and put her foot right in my mouth, I felt her dainty little toes scrape my lips and cheeks and reach deep into my head. I would have gagged if I could have but her entire foot just fit perfectly in my mouth and I started to taste her sweat, her sweet yet salty sweat. I began sucking her toes, cleaning the gunk from them then I licked her foot, which she took great pleasure in. “Man, you look freaky like that how about….. This” she said with a bit of effort.  She lifted me off her sweet juicy foot and now I was looking at a slipper that had a tongue for a sole but the rest was a dirty blonde fabric like my hair. She quickly slipped me back on then I felt her other foot in me, it was like I was split right down the middle of my face and she had her foot in each side. I could still see, but my eyes were made out of glitter and it was eerie because one was on each foot. She got up and I braced myself or what ever I was bracing, but the weight never came she began walking out to the living room where she lifted her perfect legs up the set them on the coffee table were then turned on the TV and began eating the grilled cheese I had started making. I didn’t wait a second, I started licking her foot sweat up and massaging her feet all with my tongue, I even felt some of the rougher skin on her feet rub off as I licked and her nails also started smoothing out a bit more, obviously I was giving her a pedicure. She just laid back and moaned a bit, oo that feels so good, I have been so hard on my feet they need something like this every once in a while. I was just happy to be of service, I suck and licked for what felt like hours but I didn’t mind, she was my goddess and she needs to be treated like one. As it grew dark after a days worth of massaging and other foot play Sandy decide I need some time to do what I wanted and changed me back, I thanked her. I wanted to have some real fun now and told her I was in the mood for something really fun, she then pretty much flew into the bedroom and emerged naked with the accessories we had bought at the stag shop. I just stared awe struck at my hot wife, “I love you, you know that right?” I asked. “You bet I do and you will even more after this.” she said. She slid on the corset and crotch less panties, I was out of my clothes in record time and we were on the bed writhing. Between the multiple orgasms and kiss and moaning I had just enough time to ask her just say stop if it hurts and as I penetrated her to the full extent I reached around and fisted her hard in the cunt. I’m not the one that usually does the “new stuff” in bed but as I entered she screamed and I nearly pulled out but she grabbed my hand and pushed harder and farther I pushed hard enough to make her tear up, I started to feel her release and then push in and out in a humping motion. I started to feel the weirdest sensation in my hand, my fingers wouldn’t come apart and it fit better in her vagina. I pulled out for just a second before she put it back in but now my hand was a big dick, as I spoke my other hand which was massaging and squeezing her breast turned into another dick. As I noticed this she practically screamed in to utopia and I stuffed my hand/ dick in her mouth and she had three dicks in her mouth from one man, as I came through my hands and my dick (which was a very… “Unique” feeling) I heard her gag and pulled back out. “Alright Hun let me try something” she said as she swallowed. She got up and turned over then we continued and then she reached around and luckily for me her fist was smaller, started to fist me, it hurt like hell but I came in her through every dick (I couldn’t maneuver my hand without gagging her in this position so I put both hands in her ass). I guess she didn’t like that she didn’t have a dick in her mouth to so she transformed my tongue into a dick and my mouth inverted and my chin turned into a sack and balls, she began giving my tongue a blow job, and I came into every orifice imaginable. We continued until we couldn’t hump anymore if we tried, I passed out with my tongue dick in between her tits and my right hand in her ass and my dick and left hand in her vagina. Sandy fell asleep with her entire foot in my ass, up to her ankle; frankly I don’t know how I could even breathe with it in there. I woke with my beautiful wife’s foot up my ass and as I got up my hands (which are still dicks) are removed from her vagina and ass and my mouth (also a dick still) is taken from her tits, but as I move and situate myself to get up I end up sitting farther on her foot sending it in up to her knee and I yelp in pain as I feel her touch my ribs almost. She started to stir, thank god I thought, “Hunny would you mind” I said as calm as I could and gestured at my ass. She woke with a start and I felt her toes twitch inside me, “o, my gosh, I’m so sorry Hun” she said apologetically. As she quickly retrieved her foot and ankle as she did I felt her foot leave and was thankful for that to be over the whole ordeal, I tried getting up but a shooting pain went around my asshole and I decided I would lay down for a while and recuperate. “Do you know what might help Hun?” she asked me as we lay there on the bed. “Anything, please, pretty please” I begged. “Let me try something” she said as she gingerly flipped me on my back. I felt her tongue touch my asshole and all the pain seemed to slip away. “Wow, what did you do?” I asked. “Well I switched you’re ass with another, you’re ass had been torn.” She said. “That would explain a lot of the pain” I deduced. “Well the thing is, is that when you’re ass is damaged I can’t just give you a new asshole it has to be the whole thing so switched with one you and I might like.” She said timidly almost like I would freak out on her. “What ever it is I’ll have to live with it” I said. I felt my ass and it had very little hair on it and what it did was very soft, I felt my asshole and it was much larger and I asked her to test it out, I felt her entire fist go in then I still had room then the other. I felt both fist go in up to at least Sandy’s mid forearm, I was astonished, I got her to remove them and I walked down to the bathroom and my as was big at least 8 inches larger than before and it was definitely a women’s. I grasped and rubbed my new ass and decided it was mine now and I’d have to live with it, she also had cut down on the hairiness of my whole body to better integrate my new ass and my legs were now plumper and my hips now a little wider. She stood behind me and admired her handy work in the mirror, “do you like it?” she asked, “I love it babe” I replied.  

Chapter 7 the final chapter by ALIAS PaintBall

Standing In My Shoes Again

By: ALIAS PaintBall

 Chapter 7 (the final Chapter) 

1. Disclaimer

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 I grasped and rubbed my ass gently with my hands which felt rough on my now soft and supple ass. I was preoccupied with my ass and Sandy was just proud of her handy work, but she pulled away and took a shower she pays close attention to her leg which was shoved up my old ass so far it tore it. She showered and got herself clean and smelling great again, after she got out I jumped in and had a shower, cleaning my hands and dick. We both were out and still exhausted from the night before so we just crashed on the couch and I remembered today we had to go back to the house and the next day back to work, but I didn’t bring it up for another half hour of on/off snoozing. Sandy looked disappointed as was I but I knew there was no way around it, “Well Hun I hope you had a great time, I sure as hell did” she said solemnly. “I did and I hope to do it as soon as we can again” I said sadly. “Well Hunny I was meaning to talk to you about that” she said timidly. “I was wondering about something” she said. “What is sweetie?” I asked as I put my arm around her. “Well, I, umm, I was wondering if you wanted to do this for a living” she asked. “What?” I asked. “Well I was going to see if you wanted to make porno’s with footage of our sex and then sell it for a living, it’s just, you seem to like it and I wasn’t going to ask unless you were into it” she said. I thought about it for a while, “Yes I will do it” I declared. “I thought you may not want to do it” she said. “I love you so much and anything that can bring us together and help us bond is good to me.” I said with tears in my eyes. We hugged and then we went home, we were both exhausted from the drive so we just hung out for the rest of the day they went to bed early. I called in to work and got my week’s vacation pay and then a severance check, Sandy also called in to work and got her checks too. Sandy and I came to the conclusion that city life was not for us and that it was a good idea to buy a nice cabin up north and work out of that, using the privacy of nature as our back drop. We sold the house in the city and the cabin just outside of the city for a hefty 654,000 dollars because of the pricy locations they were in , with that money we bought 4 acres of land with a four bedroom custom made cottage right on Rain lake. We bought the land and built the house on it with steep 12 foot ceilings in two floors and the most extravagant furniture and clothing available in the area. With the extra 44,000 dollars extra we bought top of the line production equipment and props for our movies, our production company B.W.L.M(big women little man) hit it off hard and with our first movie we sold more copies than any other porno created, we grossed more than some high budget movies do. That’s our story and expect another one to be published soon enough, thanks for reading

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=624