Words by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Summary:

Loke learns about some strange words that when used by other people will shrink him down. Together with new friends and enemies he is forced to find out what being shrunk means...


Categories: Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 22694 Read: 58171 Published: September 23 2016 Updated: October 01 2016
Story Notes:

The story is finished already but I will release chapters every 1-3 days to have time for changing things. I hope you like it.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

2. Friend or Foe by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

3. The Experiment by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

4. Traumatized by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

5. Vacation? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

6. Living Hell by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

7. Trying For Attention by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

8. An Uncomfortable Situation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

9. Home by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

Prologue by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

First chapter and mainly introductory. Hope you like it

As the sunlight slowly began shining through my windows, a strange feeling made me wake up. My heart was racing once again and pictures of my past nightmare still seemed imprinted on my eyes. Well not really pictures they were more like words echoing through the depths of my mind. I had no idea what they meant nor did the female voice speaking them seem in any way familiar to me. The only thing I could understand was “let them tell you this…”

Let who tell me what? It was the fifth night in a row that I had this nightmare and it always in the same way with me waking up in the early light of the rising sun. Whose voice was that? And what did she try to tell me? It had sounded like a foreign language and yesterday I started writing down the remains of what I remembered.

Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii

Three words were left for me to find out and unfortunately I wasn’t capable of catching them this time too. But even though I didn’t understand the meaning I was pretty sure that it was some kind of imperative.

In case I haven’t introduced myself yet, my name is Loke and I am a seventeen year old student living in a small town in the east of Germany. Since I’ve skipped two grades I’m the youngest student in the thirteenth class which consists mainly of people around nineteen or even twenty years old. Due to that I suppose it is normal to not have that many friends in school. Most of the others are nice to me but there is not much respect in the way they treat me after all. Either they pity me for being so young or they take advantage of my relatively small size. Even after doing a lot of workout and sports my body kind of refused to grow muscles so I pretty much stayed skinny. Furthermore after skipping two classes I had to admit that keeping up with the contents wasn’t that easy so my cleverness which had brought me there didn’t really help me in that situation.

I figured that these might be the reasons for my nightmares even though I had no clue what this all would have to do with the words appearing in my mind constantly. But I tried to tell me that this command which I suspected would probably bring me in a more powerful situation. Not that I was really angry at my classmates… I’m pretty sure I would’ve acted the same in their place but I desperately strived to earn their respect. Especially the connection to the females was pretty frustrating. Most of them didn’t take me serious at all and even though some of them thought I was cute, it was more like the kitten-kind of cute. One girl at school, named Louise was particularly mean to me. She was like one feet three taller than me and enjoyed mocking me. One day as I was on my way trying to hang out with the guys smoking on the front yard of the school, she tripped me up and I fell into the muddy grass. And like that wouldn’t have been sufficient enough to mortify me she put her also muddy boot onto my face and ordered me to kiss it. Fortunately one guy from the smoker’s crowd had seen this and came to my aid. Louise had only smiled at me and walked away.

I’m actually not mad at her at all since because of that a few other girls who had heard about that incident started to spend time with me in the breaks trying to watch over me so something like that wouldn’t happen again. These three girls are my main social contact now and even though I know that they were more like feeling protective about me I kind of liked them. Especially Maryanne, a beautiful blonde girl at the age of twenty who engaged in many social projects, had drawn my attention to herself. She seemed to know that I was slightly besotted with her and she didn’t really mind. She was the main reason I was going to school every day. Just like today…

I got up from bed still trying to figure out the last three words. I changed my shirt quickly since the other one dripped with sweat. I walked down the stairs to greet my parents who were sitting at the breakfast-table as usual at this time. They didn’t know about my nightmares and I had no intentions to tell them. My parents were great people but they had forced me to accept the offers of the school to skip the grade twice even though each time I just had found new friends remotely as old as I was. They knew I was having a hard time this year but they kept encouraging me to hang in not like my older sister who tried to make me anxious about these changes whenever she could. Even though it was unusual I called them Peter and Susanne instead of mom and dad. When I had finished my cereals I got ready and took the bus to school.

It was a common day with Math, History and German lessons and I spent the breaks with Maryanne and her two friends Milly and Levy. In the break between History and German I finally brought up the courage to ask them if they wanted to hang out with me after school but unfortunately they declined. As they noticed that I was pretty sad about that they invited me to come over the next day after school but warned me that Louise and some of her friends were invited too. It was then that I learned that the few friends I thought to have, were also befriended with the girl I hated the most among all students in this school. Nevertheless I thankfully accepted their offer glad to finally have to do something after school. Maybe I could make peace with Louise after all.

With that in mind the afternoon and evening aver school passed quickly and nervously I was going to bed awaiting the same old nightmare as usual.

And as expected I lived through it once again but this time the voice seemed clearer and finally I could complement the last three words to the command when I woke up the next morning at sun dawn.

Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis

Excited about it I wrote every single letter down as legible as possible on the note where the other words were already written onto and put the note into my school-bag.

The time in school passed quickly as I was awaiting the afternoon excitedly. Maryanne even remembered me to meet her and the girls on the parking lot after school. I did as I was told and Maryanne drove me to her home. It was a good deal distant from my home but she assured me that she would drive me there later. Louise and some other girls I hadn’t got to know yet waited in the front garden together with Milly and Levy. As we left Maryanne’s car, Louise smirked at me and gave me a seductive wink I couldn’t really interpret. Even though I was still somewhat sceptical about her I greeted her the same way I greeted the others, by hugging as it was common. It was the first time I hugged her and I couldn’t help but noticing that she had huge breasts, especially because my face was only inches above them when we hugged due to the difference in height.

Maryanne told me that her parents had left for vacation for at least two weeks and offered me a beer which I thankfully accepted. We gathered in the living room which was way bigger than the one at my home. While the girls talked about pretty much everything I remained rather quiet and enjoyed listening. At some point Louise asked me about my results in a math task we had to solve and I had to go to the kitchen where I had left my school-bag.

“Wait Loke I’ll go get it”, Louise offered and went to the kitchen instead. I continued listening to a story Milly told concerning a guy who seemed to be obsessed with her, until I heard Louise’s voice from the kitchen.

“I can’t find it, Loke could you come help me?”

I went to the kitchen where Louise was searching my bag. I don’t know why but somehow I couldn’t prevent myself from asking her:

“Louise are you only nice to me today because you would fail to solve the task?”

She looked up from the bag and eyeballed me frowningly.

“You should be grateful I hang around with you, you little prick don’t you think? And you aren’t that clever after all since my math exams yet have all been better than yours…”

Actually she was right and I didn’t know what I was thinking. Louise was one of the best in most of the classes and especially in math.

“But yes I would have failed this time, since stochastics really are a pain in the ass. I thought if we would somehow manage to get along we could help each other in the next few exams since I have heard you’re quite weak in chemistry. But I didn’t think you would be that much of an arrogant prick…”, she said quite wrought up.

“I…. I… you know… “, I stuttered but was interrupted when she suddenly got out a little note from my bag. I froze as I remembered that I had put it in there and what was actually written onto it besides the strange words.

“Probably my chance to be respected and to show Louise her place”, she read from the note.

“That was before… you know… hug… I really would like a new start for us…”, I continued stuttering.

But she didn’t listen. Instead she sceptically looked at the words written on that note.

“What does that mean you little nerd. Is that supposed to be some kind of spell or what? Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis “

As she had finished the last word, my world went black.

End Notes:

Next chapter coming soon. Thankful for any thoughts and comments about the story so far.

Friend or Foe by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Second chapter hope you enjoy it :)

When I opened my eyes I found myself in some kind of dome with transparent walls, somewhat glass-like. The world outside of the dome looked kind of diffuse but the things I assumed to see really disturbed me.

It looked like the living-room in Maryanne’s house only that it seemed way bigger than before. I looked down and realised that there was glass beneath me too through which I could see a very distant carpeted floor probably three-hundred feet beneath me. I shuddered since I’ve always been afraid of heights but unfortunately this didn’t seem to be the major problem here. I realised that I was obviously standing on an augmented version of the glass-table in Maryanne’s living-room.

There were the two white Sofas standing in a corner around the table and I could even see the door to the kitchen miles over miles away but still looking huge like a portal to a different world. Light was coming through the opening and it was impossible to see what was lying behind it. Now I inspected the dome a bit closer and touched its walls. As assumed it was glass making it dispensable to further think about what this “dome’s” purpose was. It obviously was an oversized glass put onto me so I couldn’t escape.

All these thoughts rushed through my mind while I still thought my environment had somehow grown. But something wasn’t right with this explanation and I struggled to find out what that was. I looked down to the floor and down my naked body. Wait a second… My naked body? It was then that I had to understand that I more likely had shrunk than that the rest of the world had grown.

Voices came from the kitchen and soon footsteps followed like thunder after a lightning. Through the distant portal I saw the diffuse shapes of paranormal humanoid creatures enter the living-room. They were the biggest creatures I had ever seen and overwhelmed with fear I retreated to the wall of glass most distant to the approaching menace. I cowered down like a frightened child, watching them closing in.

A laughter loud as an airplane taking off went through the room. It felt strange and familiar at the same time. There now were four of these creatures that gathered around the glass table and seemed to sit down on the Sofas. Inspecting them a little more precisely they began to look like Louise, Maryanne, Milly and Levy. I stopped breathing for a while as it was clear now that I had shrunk when Louise had spoken the words I’ve written down from my dreams. One of the girls, I suspected it to be Maryanne, reached with her giant hand over to the dome and lifted it away. Now my vision went clearer and I had my proof that it was them sitting around me. Four giantesses were looking down on my naked little body. I was heavily confused and just stared at their huge bodies.

“Karma is a bitch right little one?” Louise’s voice boomed through the room. I turned around and looked into her smirking face.

“We all read what you’ve written Loke. How can you be such an asshole? I really thought you were just a misunderstood young fellow who needed some friends to take care of him…” Maryanne stated with regret in her voice.

I yelled up to them that it wasn’t meant like that but seemed to not even be capable to hear me.

“Do you hear this high pitched noise he’s making. I bet he’s trying to find an excuse. Fortunately his voice is too low for us to hear it. But at least he got new friends now who will take care of him even though not the way he might have wished for”, Louise said amused.

I looked fearfully at Maryanne and she gave me a wink. What did this mean?

“Oh you’re so cold-hearted Louise, just look at that poor little guy standing there naked nearly pissing himself just listening to your subtle threats”, Levy said.

The way they talked about me was so different from how I knew them. But I had heard them talk like that when they were bitching about other people in the school. I shuddered again and tears came to my eyes as it seemed that I had lost the only friends I had in school only by my own arrogance.

“What do we do with him now?” Milly asked curiously.

Without giving an answer Louise walked stood up and made a step into my direction. I backed off again fearfully watching her enormous body towering over me. She wore skin-tight jeans and a black top that wasn’t leaving much for imagination. As she bent over me I had a perfect view of her huge cleavage, which had been quite big already when she was normal sized. Her hair nearly reached me and I could see joy in her face.

“I think he likes the view he gets up on this table. He’s staring at my cleavage… That little perv… Even in such a situation men seem to only think about sex. Time to change your point of view then mister…” Louise stated and suddenly grabbed me off the table. The forces pressed every last bit of air out of my lungs as she lifted me up faster than any elevator, only to then drop me like a stone.

“What the…” The other girls shouted as they saw how she let me fall from the height of her chest. I couldn’t really realise what was happening. It was like I had jumped from the empire state building and the only thing I could think of, was the carpet floor I was falling on to. As I crashed into it I was surprised by the low amount of pain rushing through my body. Pretty sure that I had not been turned to pulp by the impact I even managed to stand up again and to check my body for injuries.

“As I suspected it… Look if you drop a bug from this height it wouldn’t hurt itself either”, Louise stated from far above me.

I was standing within the fluff of the carpet with handicapped vision and no idea of how this situation would develop. I tried again screaming at the girls but either they didn’t hear me at all or they just ignored me.

“Yeah but you didn’t know that Louise! You could’ve killed him seriously what is wrong with you?” Maryanne stated upset. So at least Maryanne still cared a little bit about my well-being. I hoped she would probably help me out here a little.

“Calm down Annie he’s fine isn’t he?” Levy stated chuckling while she walked around the table and stopped right in front of me. Every single one of her steps was like an earthquake of intensifying nature. Her feet were covered in thin blue socks and they were only standing a few meters away from me. The point of view really had changed as now the giantesses looked even more frightening. I was barely the height of Levy’s big toe so her feet already looked enormous to me but when I looked up I realised how tiny I really was. If they didn’t know I was here they would never notice me on this carpet and I might even get stepped on eventually. The sole thought of Levy’s foot making one tiny step more into my direction freaked me out totally.

I turned around to watch Louise who was even taller. Her feet were bare and her toe-nails painted blood-red. She played around with her toes while watching me.

“Are you afraid of my feet? Well you should be since I could make you disappear beneath them forever.” She said and raised her right foot above me. It blocked my entire vision and its shadow darkened the spot I stood in. I could see the lint between her toes and the dirt on her sole. Slowly I could also smell the scent of her foot as she descended it a little bit. I fell onto my knees praying that she wouldn’t actually step on me. Fortunately she decided to spare me and made a step backwards.

“See that’s the point of view I want you to have. Realise that you’re nothing compared to me!” She stated smugly.

Even though her words were more than disturbing I felt relieved that I had been spared. Louise chuckled as she looked at me.

“This is so fun, just look at him how he knees there praying for his insignificant life”, she said.

“You’re so mean Louise imagine what it had to be like for him being like a bug beneath your foot” , Milly stated but even she couldn’t prevent herself from smiling at my sight.

“Okay here’s the deal Loke. If you kiss our feet as an act of apology we will try to figure out a way to return you back to normal size. Does that sound good?” Louise said and I nodded heavily to show my agreement.

“See I’m not such a mean person after all now am I?” She continued and I shook my head. Maryanne and Milly laughed, stood up from the couch slowly walking towards me too. Now I was surrounded by four giantesses and their enormous feet. Maryanne wore clean white socks so I decided to start with her feet. Even though they were close it took me more time than expected to get there since I had to fight my way through the fluff of the carpet. The closer I got to her left foot the stronger got the slight scent of worn socks.

As I crouched in front of her giant big toe I wondered whether my smelling sense wasn’t a little bit enhanced since I’ve been shrunk. My lips touched the fabric of her sock and I started kissing it with as much passion as I could pretend.

“Oh isn’t he cute. Are you sure you want to return him to normal?” Levy said chuckling as I had finished and walked over to her blue-socked feet. The thought of being returned to my former size let me forget the slight humiliation I was going through that moment but Levy’s feet smelled way worse than Maryanne. Milly’s black socked feet were just fine and easy to bear.

Done with the first three I fought my way through to Louise. She helped me by shoving her foot a little more into my direction. A little too much though I realised too late as her toes crashed into me and ran me over. It was more shock than pain that made me stop breathing. I was buried beneath Louise’s toes which she softly pressed onto me playing around a little bit. The smell was awful and I felt her sweat moistening my naked body. Fortunately she removed her foot from me after a short while and I could see her smiling face again.

“Sorry little one but I just had to try this… You don’t need to kiss my feet now though”, she said. I was angry but at least I was through with this now.

“Okay let’s see we have no idea what these words mean but in Hollywood it would usually last to say the sentence backwards”, Maryanne suggested.

What a mundane idea I thought but it was worth a try.

“verimentalis rhysdorougaie yevii an vus seerra leiyi Naddan”

And my world went black again…

The Experiment by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Here's a long chapter, hope you enjoy it.

I opened my eyes on the sofa in Maryanne’s room. A short look at my body confirmed that I had grown back to normal size and another one out of the window and I realised that the sun had already gone down. No one else was in the living room and I wondered where the others had gone. I was still naked but that didn’t really matter anyway since the girls had already seen what was there to see. The clock next to the kitchen door informed me that it was past twelve o’clock PM. My heart started racing since my parents would surely be quite worried about my whereabouts. On the glass table was a note.

Hey Loke I hope you’re not too upset about what happened yesterday. I called your parents and said that you would spend the night at Maryanne’s so don’t be worried about them worrying about you. Tomorrow we should all meet again to speak about these strange events okay?

With apologies and hopes that we maybe become friends

Louise

My slight anger about what she had done yesterday was like wiped away and I caught me smiling about her offer. I would have another strong woman at my side in school and maybe my lone days were now over. With that in mind I closed my eyes again and continued sleeping. This was the first night without the voice talking to me in my dreams.

I was wakened by Maryanne with a coffee and a smile on her face. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I returned the smile.

“Good morning and welcome to the normal sized world Loke”, she said. I laughed and we small-talked a little bit before I stood up to get myself ready.

Loke?” She called me and I turned around.

“Have you ever thought of me as you have of Louise?” She asked.

I quickly shook my head to negate that and she came up to me and hugged me tightly. The fact that I was still naked proofed as a disadvantage in this situation since I immediately got a hard on. But although she realised it and laughed she didn’t let go of me and even gave me a kiss on my cheek.

“Maybe someday Loke…” she said and went to the kitchen while I started to get dressed. Even half an hour later when we got to her car my heart still bumped and I still was slightly red.

The day in school was one of the best I ever had. In every class I had at least one of the girls with me and they always invited me to sit with them. Other guys seemed quite irritated that I was with some of the hottest girls in the school and were obviously pretty jealous. In chemistry Louise helped me understand a lot of stuff that frustrated me until then. In exchange I helped her as good as I could in statistics and in the breaks we would already act as if we had been friends for years.

School was over as fast as it had never felt to pass and we drove together to Maryanne’s again. This time Louise’s friends, she had sent back home when I had shrunk last time, were not invited. As we all gathered around the glass table again I began telling them how I got to these words after all and we tried figuring out how all this could be possible. We pretty quickly got to the point where we decided that I’d have to try speaking the words myself to someone and Louise offered to be the guinea pig for that.

“But I won’t kiss your feet Loke be sure of that!” She stated winking at me.

I laughed and promised her that.

“Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis” I said.

We waited a bit but it didn’t seem to work at all. We got silent, all lost in thoughts until Louise broke the silence.

“So maybe these are just words that others can use to shrink you down but not the other way round”.

“But that would have no advantage at all for me. And still how does this work shrinking should not be possible anyway”, I stated confusedly.

“Well I can’t explain the latter to you but this shrinking stuff brought you closer to us and because of it we became friends didn’t we?” Louise answered.

She was right it definitely has had a positive impact on my life till now. We remained quiet for a while but I sensed that they hoped for me to suggest to be shrunken down one more time to observe more closely what was happening with me if they said these words.

“Being shrunken actually is not much fun girls. You don’t know how it feels to be a speck at your feet but I can tell you I’d rather not shrink down again”, I said. The girls nodded emphatically but I saw it in her eyes that they would try to convince me eventually.

“You know the thing that most troubles me, is that if you turn your eyes off me for one moment and can’t find me anymore afterwards. There’s no way you would find me again and I could end up under your foot once again Louise. Only that this time it wouldn’t be on purpose and with special caution but I would be flattened like pancake beneath you.” I said with honest worries.

“There’s no way either that we find out how this all is possible if we do not observe precisely what happens to you when we mention these words Loke. And it would be truly a sign that you trust Loke. You do, don’t you?” Maryanne stated with a smile on her face putting emphasis on the last part.

I sighed. I wouldn’t get out of this anymore I feared. But what surprised me was that the girls obviously interpreted my sigh as approval.

“Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis” They said basically in unison. And before I could complain I lost my consciousness again.

 

I awoke as my hit against something. It was quite dark around but I could still see my surrounding area. It seemed like some kind of cave with a quite big opening in the ceiling Far over me. A strangely familiar smell entered my nose and it wasn’t very pleasant and it mixed the smell of leather.

“What do you mean you lost him? Outside or what? Okay get your shoes on we must look for him in the front yard”, I heard Maryanne’s booming voice say.

I remembered that they had shrunk me down again and it hit me like a car that they seemed to have lost me. I inspected my surroundings a bit more precisely and noticed something big written on the fabric like ground I was standing on.

Prada

I started sweating heavily and it didn’t get any better when I heard the rumbling of steps closing in. I started screaming even though I knew that no one would hear me. And then I saw it. Louise’s giant foot appeared over the whole in my prison and began moving inwards. It got darker inside her boot and I lied down flat on my back to increase my chances of surviving this scenario I had told her I was worried about. The scent of her foot increased with every inch it was moving deeper inwards. Just as it began slightly pressing me into its sole it was suddenly removed from the boot and I heard loud laughter outside of it.

Louise’s hand appeared over the opening and got in to get me carefully out of it.

She placed me on the familiar glass table and the four girls sat down around me still chuckling. I was still angry but since they couldn’t hear me anyway there was no point in screaming around. I surely would get nightmares of Louise’s foot slowly descending into a boot I was trapped in and her odour just didn’t want to get out of my nose although this was surely psycho-somatic.

“I’m sorry but after what you said earlier we just couldn’t resist doing that little one”, Louise stated. There it was again. Once I was shrunken she started calling me little one and stuff like that. This would be the last time I let them shrink me down, I thought.

“But it wasn’t solely because of that actually…” she began and instantly had my full attention.

“We all saw you shrink this time and it kind of looked like your body would compress immensely. You know my suspicion from last time when I let you fall from way too high for a human to survive was going into a similar direction. I think your body is a lot tougher now than it appears but we need to get proof of it so we have a first clue of how this all works”, she continued.

It sounded quite reasonable but I didn’t like her inflexion of the word proof at all. Was she implying to endanger me on purpose to see how tough my body really is?

Milly stood up and left the room without any further comment and I wondered what was going on now.

“So since we can’t hear what you say we need to communicate differently. I will soon make you some Proposals numbered from one to four…” she started to explain and then Milly returned with a sheet of paper and some hand painting colour. She put the paper right in front of me and squeezed some red colour onto it.

“After I’m finished you consider the opportunities and then paint one, two or three lines with the colour depending on your choice, If you wanna go with the fourth one you just don’t paint anything okay so far?”

I nodded slightly although I wasn’t really sure if it would work that way. Wouldn’t it be better to paint one line as No and two lines as yes or the other way round? Or just ask me each time and look precisely whether I nod or shake my head in disagreement? Why were they making it so complicated again Jesus Christ.

“Okay here’s proposal number one: In order to check the consistency of your body and how tough it is we first weigh you and then compare your weight to different insects that would be around your size. Also we would try to mathematically calculate how much a human being of your size should actually weigh. We would then write the collected data down and send it to some clinic so they can figure out more precisely what could cause this transformation if it’s not magic”

I was kind of relieved. I expected them to make proposals which would endanger me but this one at least seemed pretty reasonable. The only problem was that if some kind of clinic would get this data they’d probably force me to shrink again to do experiments on me for the rest of my life.

“Proposal number two: We firstly check out what other capabilities you’ve got in your shrunken form, like how long you can stop breathing, how strong you are and whether you are iciness or heat resistant…” 

Okay I liked the first part but heat resistant? Did they plan on lighting me?

“Proposal number three: We let you fall from even higher and see from which height you start hurting yourself…”

Was she kidding me? Now that idea was total bull****

And the last proposal came from Levy and is rather disturbing but it might be actually helpful: We start by putting weight on you with our bodies so we can feel it as soon as something in your body seems to break. So we can check out how much weight your body can endure since we know our body weights. Of course we would not use our feet for this since you might get traumatised from being underfoot all the time. At the same time this test would also include the most parts of number two but I would understand if you’d decline this offer. Okay consider the options and let us know what you are in for!”

Okay number three and four were both nonsense and would most definitely get me severely injured. I had no idea how three quite smart girls could actually come up with ideas like that. Number two was okay except for the last part which again was idiotic. So I considered option one but I just couldn’t get my head around all this clinic stuff. While I was thinking I totally lost my feeling for time and was suddenly interrupted by Levy.

“See he thinks my idea is great so let’s get going”, she said.

Confused I stared at her wondering how long I already had been thinking about all this.

“Well it’s could answer a lot of questions but it still surprises me that you chose number four little one”, Louise said and carefully grabbed me from the table.

Wait wouldn’t they ask me again if I was sure? I started screaming around but it had no effect. Louise and the girls were walking upstairs with me where Louise put me on a microfiber cushioned chair in Maryanne’s room. Then they sat down on Maryanne’s bed and seemed to think about how to proceed from here.

“But we do only know our full body weights. Just pressing on him with our fingers wouldn’t give us any clue about his sustainability”, Maryanne mentioned.

At some point Levy started staring at me, until she suddenly jumped up.

“I know why don’t we sit on him?” She exclaimed as if this was the greatest idea of this century. I just raised my arms trying to signal them that this idea was bull**** too.

“Well we’d have to remove any clothing that would get in between him and our butts or we wouldn’t feel him at all”, Louise stated as if she was seriously thinking about this idea.

“Are you kidding me girls? Seriously what is wrong with you?” I screamed but I got no reaction.

“And we would just start with the one of us who weighs the least and then continue to see if he even can stand your weight Louise”, Milly added chuckling.

Louise showed her the finger although she was right about her being the heaviest in this room.

“Do we really want to show him our nude butts? And then even put them onto his also nude body?” Maryanne asked.

“Well we owe him something anyway don’t we? And personally I do not have any problem knowing that he probably will jerk off to the picture of my giant butt upon him some day”, Louise answered and earned agreement.

I couldn’t believe what was going on. They didn’t even ask themselves whether I would even want to be sat on at this size. Normal sized this would be a different matter. I would take the four of them at once but this was different. I screamed and screamed but to make the matter worse they seemed to interpret it as impatience.

“Okay already Loke. I assume I am the lightest here so why don’t I just start okay?” Levy said and stood up. She started to remove her blue jeans and her ebony-coloured underwear revealing her cute but from my perspective still incredibly huge butt. It was white as alabaster and its sight actually turned me on a little bit but as she started to move backwards into my direction, fear started to overwhelm me. She stopped directly in front of the chair giving me a great view of her incredibly huge ass.

“I’m actually a little afraid… What if he pops under butt when I sit down?” Levy said nervously.

“He survived a drop from what must have been around three-hundred feet for him so I don’t think you need to worry about that Sweetheart”, Louise tried to calm her.

Levy sighed and a shadow was casted over my tiny body. Her beautiful behind blocked my vision and eliminated the last bit of daylight I could see from my location. Slowly her butt descended until it connected with the front part of the cushion and then it seemed to me as if the ceiling would collapse above me. The skin of her butt seemed smooth except for some skin-irritations that were normal at her age and before I ever could be ready for this to happen that very skin touched me. I was lying on my back crying about what was about to happen when she eventually sat down on me. It was like being squished between too giant cushions only that her butt cheek was warm and a little bit sweaty. I couldn’t breathe anymore and the weight already seemed unbearable although I was sure that she hadn’t put all her weight on me yet.

“He feels funny down there but I think he’s fine”, I heard Levy’s muffled voice say while the pressure was increasing. My body began aching and it was getting way too hot for my taste. And then in the glimpse of an eye I felt that she let herself go and put all her weight on me. I would have groaned but my mouth was like the rest of my body pressed into the soft skin of her butt cheek. I couldn’t move an inch as I was pinned down by her butt and I couldn’t feel my arms and legs anymore.

“Okay stay on him for let’s say a minute and then stand up again”, I heard Louise say. The simple fact that I heard her was proof enough that I was still alive but I already felt like I had been flattened completely. I imagined that this was how it would feel when you get overrun by a steamroller. The minute felt like an eternity and the temperature kept increasing. But then eventually the pressure was lifted off me. Strangely though, it was still dark around me and I still wasn’t capable of moving.

“Where is he?” I heard Levy ask confusedly. That question was followed by laughter and I couldn’t figure out at all what should be so funny at the moment. Then something dragged me off my location and it made a noise like someone would detach a patch from skin. Suddenly light flooded my eyes again and I was able to breath. I gasped for air and tried to realise what had happened and quickly found my answer as I looked at Levy’s butt in front of me where still seemed to be an imprint of where I had been. Obviously I had been stuck to her butt cheek after she stood up. I was laid down on the chair again and I checked my body. I had problems moving my arms and legs which had turned red and at some spots even slightly blue. Furthermore they actually seemed to be a little bit flattened but nothing had been squished so far. I was relieved that I had survived this encounter but this was more than enough struggle for today. I had to make sure they wouldn’t go on with this horrible experiment.

“So that were 112 pounds and he sustained it pretty well it seems”, Levy stated and she seemed relieved too that I hadn’t popped under her ass like a tomato.

“Well then let’s add another twenty. I’m somewhat curious now”, Milly said and began removing her clothes too.

“No stop that’s enough for today”, I screamed and tried to wave with my arms but they wouldn’t move at all. Helplessly I watched another pretty nice shaped ass moving into my direction. Her butt was definitely a bit bigger and had more irritations on its skin but that didn’t matter anyway since she was already descending it onto me. Slowly my nightmare got repeated as the flab of her butt pushed me down into the cushion. She also slowly increased the amount of weight she put on me even though it seemed a bit faster and less care than when Levy had put me through this. I definitely also felt a difference in the weight put onto me in comparison to when Levy sat on me. But maybe my body just was still weakened from that encounter.

“This is a great feeling. I know he’s doing that voluntarily but the feeling of a tiny man completely helplessly being pushed into my butt cheeks is just awesome. I imagine him to be that guy from last year who always whistled at me when I passed him and then said “Damn that ass”. Do you remember him?” Milly said.

Great, now it wasn’t even an experiment anymore but a way for them to express their frustration with superficial machos. What a great development of my situation…

This time the feeling of being slowly squished became quickly stronger and you won’t believe how relieved I was as Milly finally stood up. This time I remained on the cushion probably because I was covered in sweat from myself and from her butt. Milly put her clothes back on and then turned around to inspect me. I was still lying on my back just capable to stare at her trying to signal that I wouldn’t sustain anymore butts.

“He seems slightly flattened and his arms and legs are pretty red I think”, Milly stated and Louise wrote everything down.

“So 132 pounds and he still is roughly fine. We should give him a minute so the blood can return into his arms and legs. I bet it was all somewhere else you know what I mean?” Louise said smirking.

Yeah very funny… Did they really think that being nearly squished under their asses would turn me on? Well the sole sight of their enormous butts I have to admit was pretty awesome but the rest was just cruel.

“Well Loke Sweetheart, now your moment has come. Finally you can have some of this”, Maryanne now said jokingly and walked up to the chair. She turned around and slipped of her tracksuit bottoms and revealed her ass which was still covered partly by a string-tanga.

“I will not reveal as much as the others though since I know that you’re quite besotted with me.” She added before she started to pretend a strip-tease. This actually turned me on heavily since she was the women of my dreams. If she only wouldn’t sit down on me in a few seconds, this could have been the best moment of my life. She wiggled her ass while descending it very slowly. But she didn’t sit down on me directly but descended her butt only onto the front part of the seat so I had a good view of what was expecting me soon. Then she started slightly bouncing into my direction always covering a distance of a view inches. Did she do this to frighten me even more? Well anyway it worked. After four bounces she reached my legs and bounced happily onto them as if they would be no obstacle at all. I saw my legs disappear beneath her butt, followed by my crotch, which painfully expressed its dissatisfaction with it, and then my chest disappeared and the difference in weight put onto me I felt was enormous. She was nearly five inches bigger than Milly and Levy and let’s say she also was a little more endowed than them. Only my head was left free but I could see from the corner of my eyes how her butt cheek began expanding onto my face too and soon I again had disappeared completely under a woman’s butt.

But this time it was worse. Not only because she weighed more but also because the woman of my dreams had no problem with putting me through this. She even enjoyed torturing me under butt. Well I guess she didn’t know what torture she was putting me through and she still thought that this was what I wanted but that didn’t change anything in my current situation. To make matters worse Maryanne started to wiggle her butt on top of me and I could feel how my body was flattened more with every second I had to spend beneath her. As she made some even more intense wiggling movements suddenly my arm began to respond again by heavy pain. I would have screamed but like before I was buried deep in her steadiness.

“Oh you feel good beneath me Loke. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do”, Maryanne said and it actually sounded like she was serious. She actually had no idea how this felt to me. She spent around two minutes on top of me and when she stood up I was nearly unconscious.

Still lying on the cushion I was groaning in pain as my right arm seemed to kill me.

“Seems like my 145 pounds were already a little too much for poor Loke. Look at his right arm it shouldn’t be distorted like that I guess. I’m so sorry Loke maybe I shouldn’t have played around on you so much but it just was so tempting”, Maryanne apologised.

In that moment her words did not matter to me at all. I felt like I had been overrun by a eighteen-wheeler and barely survived that.

“Was it really so great to sit on him?” Louise asked with regret in her voice.

“Well imagine you’d get the chance to flatten a guy you hate under your butt. It definitely is fun and I feel like I deserved to do that at least once in my life”, Milly answered.

I ignored everything I heard and concentrated on staying conscious.

“But I think you would be too much now for that poor fellow Sweetheart”, Levy said with a worried voice.

“Maybe his arm is broken and we don’t know how it’ll look like when grown back to normal size”, Maryanne added.

“Oh c’mon another 15 pounds won’t kill him and I would never wiggle my butt on top of him. I’m sure that this was what really hurt him. And I want to feel him beneath me too. Everything else would be unfair don’t you think?” Louise pleaded. The others remained quiet and so Louise got my attention again as she stripped off her black leather pants and revealed another ass covered in a string tanga. Her skin had a rather tanned colour and was nearly completely free of irritations. She turned around and looked at me. I managed to shake my head in desperation and fear and she pursed her lips.

“You’re done for today aren’t you?” Her voice boomed over me. I nodded hoping that she would understand it. She returned the nod and gave me a smile. Relieved that I wouldn’t have to endure it another time I could concentrate on the pain in my arm again. Slowly the feeling in my left arm and my legs returned too and I managed to straighten up a bit to look at my tormented body. The colour was beginning to turn normal again but it still seemed a little too flat. Louise turned around and I looked at her ass again. She took some steps away from the chair and then remained standing there. Now that it didn’t threaten me anymore I could really enjoy the sight of her really beautiful butt. It was a lot bigger than the other girls’ asses but not too big and wonderfully shaped.

“Fuck you James, this is what happens if you reject my beautiful arse you son of a **** “ She suddenly yelled, made two large leaps backwards and let herself fall onto the chair with her full weight. In shock I witnessed how her ass which I had admired in relief a few seconds ago crashed down on me. Her big butt flattened me with the power of 160 pounds falling as she basically had jumped onto me. I felt how my legs gave in to the pressure and how the lung was forced out of my lungs.

“How do you like that James? And here comes a special present for you…”  I heard her say while the voices of the other girls seemed to try to calm her. Then a roaring followed the words I just heard but it came from a source much nearer. Did she just do what I thought she had done? I couldn’t breathe anyway since my flattened body was now part of Louise’s giant behind.

“What the hell Louise that’s enough get of him”, I heard Maryanne yell before I became unconscious.

End Notes:

Hope you liked. Glad to read further thoughts about this story :)

Traumatized by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

I woke up with dragging pain in whole body but especially in my right arm. Quickly I remembered what had happened and frightened I inspected my body. The picture of Louise’s huge butt crashing down on me with the full power of gravity flashed through my mind. I was naked but normal-sized on a bedside in what I suspected to be a room in a hospital. I had to cough and it was more painful than you could imagine. My right arm seemed to be broken and was already plastered. I wondered whether the girls had told the doctors about what really had happened but I actually doubted it. I rested for a while until a female doctor came in.

“Hey Loke, I’m Doctor Azuria, Levy’s mom. She and the other girls brought you here after the cupboard collapsed and buried you beneath it. Well at least that’s what they told me… Actually your injuries look kind of strange but you don’t need to tell me what really happened if you don’t want to. Just remember that I’d have an open ear if you have something to tell me.” She started talking very quickly. It was a bit too much for me in that situation so I just nodded and asked some question about how long it would take for me to recover.

Later this day my parents would come to visit me. I had to spend two more days in hospital before I would be able to return home but that wasn’t so bad after all. I had a lot to think about and every time I fell asleep I was haunted by nightmares about being shrunken and being helplessly at the girls’ mercy. On the second day the girls came to visit me surprisingly. When they walked through the door I startled and pressed myself against the wall behind my bed. Somehow the sole look of them caused immense fear of being crushed again.

“Hey Loke, please don’t be like that you know that I only lost myself for some seconds I would never intentionally hurt you like that I promise”, Louise begged. I refused to answer and just looked at her in fear.

“Okay I understand it Loke… But all the others had sat on you already and in that moment it just overwhelmed me. I shouldn’t have taken that out on your shrunken body I really am sorry Loke”, she continued.

“None of you should have sat on me… I know it was just a misunderstanding but I would have never agreed with that. But you all were just so fascinated by this idea that you didn’t pay any attention to how I was acting when you came up with it”, I managed to say. The girls actually appeared pretty shocked when I told them about this. Did they really think that I liked their idea? We spent the afternoon talking and they apologised again and again until I assured them that I would overcome it eventually.

Shortly after the girls left, Levy’s mother Doctor Azuria, walked into my room and closed the door.

“Well Loke I’m sorry to admit it but I kind of spied during your conversation and what I’ve heard sounded quite disturbing. It kind of implied that you have been shrunken down is that true?” She asked.

There was confusion in her eyes and as I had obviously trouble answering the question her confusion seemed to increase. I stuttered a little bit of rubbish as I was overstrained with the situation.

“Well I know that shrinking isn’t physically or biologically possible at all… But it would explain your injuries. Although it was highly disturbing to hear that the girls obviously sat on you while you were shrunken. Who would do something like that and to what purpose? But shrinking is not possible anyway so… Or is it? For god’s sake Loke answer at least one of my questions here.” She continued talking.

“No I mean yes but no shrinking you know? Louise’s butt and my broken arm and those freaking words do you understand? I assure you these words do not shrink me because shrinking isn’t impossible… I mean it definitely is and you know that and Louise knows that too and your daughter and Milly and Maryanne… Yes I’m sure Maryanne knows that too so ask her.” I stuttered.

I can’t describe the way she looked at me when I was finished. As if she couldn’t decide whether do burst out into laughter, cry or be desperate about the load of rubbish I just gave from me.

“Okay calm down Loke. Maybe it’s good for you to talk with a grownup about all this. What words are you talking about?” She asked. Why was she still asking me all this stuff? Didn’t she realise that this really was too much for in this moment. I still had to cope with the previous events and now she was all like penetrating me with these stupid questions. I started crying after all and she sat down beside me and put her hand on my shoulder. Like Levy she had a blue dyed strand of hair and her eyes had the same light blue colour. She definitely had been young when she became pregnant with Levy; she couldn’t be older than forty. If I didn’t know that she was divorced I’d say her man would be the luckiest man alive, since she was the exact definition of what people in my school would call a Milf. But nevertheless she reminded me a bit too much of Levy and the picture of her daughter being the first to enjoy sitting on me flashed through my mind and the amount of tears forcing their way through my eyes even increased.

“Hey, hey… Loke it’s alright. I’m here and whatever it is you can tell me”, her calming voice stated.

“So what is it with this shrinking? Does it mean actually shrinking? Or is it a term for something different? Is it related to some sexual activity or to a drug? I can’t help you if I don’t know what bothers you Loke”, she continued talking.

“It’s these words you know? I thought they would prevent other people from being mean to me when I say them. But if I say them they have no use at all. But when other people say them to me I just…” I sobbed.

“You just what Loke? Don’t tell me that you really shrink because I can’t believe that. Shrinking cannot be possible.”

“Great then why are you still here perforating me with all those questions”, I said in a mixture of anger and confusion.

“What words Loke? Can you tell me?”

I hesitated. “Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis… They came to me in my dreams you know. I thought they would help me but I just ended up here”, I said.

“Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis?” She asked.

Once again…Darkness.

It felt like I’ve closed my eyes for merely a second before I woke up again. I felt that I was still buried beneath my clothing and parts of my braces.

“Loke?” I heard the doctor ask as she started to move the pile of clothing away from me until I could see her giant beautiful face. Here I was shrunken by my doctor who had been just too curious. I could see it in her face that she was overwhelmed with what she saw.

“No that’s just not possible… You’re so small Loke. How? How can you be this small?” She stuttered and remained quiet after that for a while. As she seemed to have caught up with her racing mind she carefully took me between index and thumb and brought up to her eye to inspect me more closely.

“Incredible…” she said still sounding disbelieving.

“And my daughter and the other girls sat on you while you were this size? And you survived it with not more than a broken arm and some bruises?” She asked.

I started yelling random stuff at her so she would notice that she wasn’t able to hear me. She realised that pretty quick and began to look worried.

“So how do I change you back without letting my daughter know that I shrunk you too?” She asked. Just as I prepared to show her by gestures she shrugged and looked out of the window.

“Never mind… There are more important things right now”, she said and turned her head back to look at me.

She put me on the floor of my bedside room and went to the door. She locked it and then began to put off her shoes. She had relatively big feet for size and they were covered in blue socks just as Levy’s had been.

“I’m sorry that I can’t test your durability with my naked butt as my daughter has done but I got to keep my professionalism so you’ll have to be satisfied with my feet. Although I can imagine that you would love to see my naked behind if I remember the way you looked at me first correctly.” She stated.

I backed away a little and shook my head.

“I know you are afraid but I just have to know about the durability of your body. There would be a lot of other possibilities but this way I can make sure that I don’t accidentally kill you with too much weight. I’ll even leave my socks on so it should be less degrading don’t you think. Just think of it as a punishment for your dirty thoughts about me or Levy you surely had or will have some day.” She explained and began walking towards me. I could see stains of sweat on her socks which she surely had worn the whole day while running around in this hospital. As fear took over my mind, I started running. Eventually I was knocked over by her feet and easily flew a good distance.

I hit the floor and rolled over onto my back to see what was happening. Her giant blue-socked foot dangled over me and a good deal higher I could see her smirking face as she obviously was thinking of me as some man who had disappointed her once. Then within the glimpse of an eye she stepped on me like on a bug. My face was pressed into the fabric of her sock and her foot-sweat entered my mouth. The pressure was immense but no comparison to what I’ve experienced with the girls’ behinds previously. Worse were the smell and the degradation. Although she knew I was a human being she had no problem with treating me like a bug. I felt how she increased the pressure and once again I felt like getting flattened. She was a doctor how could she do something like this to another human being? Just for science?

Doctor Azuria lifted her foot of me and observed how I slowly got up again. I could still feel my legs and arms even though my right arm still hurt heavily. But at this moment I realised that I was capable of moving it without the pain getting worse. Was it still broken or did it heal somehow when I shrank? Levy’s mom seemed to notice that too and was bewildered.

“Your body compresses when you shrink Loke. That’s why the encounter with my foot doesn’t even remotely harm you and that seems to be the reason your arm recovered so fast too. It’s the process of being shrunken that could save millions of people’s lives and you are the only one capable of shrinking. I have to find out how this works Loke. There must be some kind of biological trigger that causes this compression and this trigger gets triggered itself by those words. Don’t ask me why…By the way how did you like it beneath my sweaty foot?” She said having to grin when it came to the last part.

Although I was mad at her for doing that, I was thankful at the same time. Her scientific mind understood all this a lot faster than mine or the girls’.

“No I really can imagine that you survived what I’ve heard about and it actually was fun. Sorry but I had to take you as a symbol for all men out there that deserve to be treated like that. No we should get you back to normal size before I decide to keep you beneath my feet forever”, she said.

It took half an hour to explain to her how what she had to do without being capable of just saying it. She spoke the words backwards and a few minutes later I awoke on the bed normal sized and surprisingly dressed up.

“Did you…?” I asked Doctor Azuria who still sat in a corner of the bedside room.

“Yes I obviously did Loke. And I’d be thankful if you’d forget about all this and tell no one. Especially not the girls. We will stay in contact and as soon as I get any results from the DNA-sample I took of you I will inform you about it. My number is saved in your phone for any circumstance. I heard that your family is not exactly the richest in town so if you promise not to tell anyone about this I would like to pay for a little travel into the mountains in the upcoming vacations so you can relax and recover from what happened does that sound like a deal to you?” She offered.

That was an amazing offer since my parents already told me that they wouldn’t pay for any vacation this year. And I could really need it so I shook her hand in agreement and was sent home. My arm was okay and functional and my parents were more than glad seeing me healthy and in a good mood. I told them about my financed vacation and avoided any questions related to my “accident”.

There were two weeks left I had to spend in school but my close relation to the girls was better than ever. We decided not to talk about all that shrinking stuff for a while and just be friends until I’d have figured out what this was all about. At first they seemed a little huffy that I wanted to exclude them from my research but after all these incidents they were happy I could still be around them at all. I didn’t tell them about Levy’s mom as I had promised and so, after two weeks, I was getting ready for a vacation into the mountains.

 

End Notes:

In the next chapter, there will be a change of settings and characters. How will Loke's holidays develop?

Vacation? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

A new setting and new characters will be introduced in this chapter. I hope you like them.

No one I knew would join me on this travel so no one would know about this shrinking stuff. That was the perfect opportunity to forget about all this for a while and just relax. I travelled with a party consisting mainly of students of my age or older. I met some nice guys while on the bus already but somehow I had it easier to get in contact to the girls on this travel. I had learned a lot about how to act when talking to girls and I realised that most of them got to like me pretty fast. The guys I met were already jealous so I tried to include them too and it worked. After the bus ride I already had made a group of friends, an experience I hadn’t made so far in my entire life.

The vacation started unbelievably great. I shared a self-catering hut with the other guys since we weren’t allowed to share it with women. From the window we had a great view of the mountains and a huge lake beneath them. There were a lot of opportunities about what to do with the time here. Climbing, hiking and the best was it was all voluntarily. The only thing that annoyed me was that there were no water closet in the huts but only two outhouses, one for women and one for men, a hundred meters from my hut. There were some showers installed too but in the end it would get pretty annoying I guessed. On the bright side was I shared the hut only with two guys although it was a hut for five people so each of us had enough space and no one had to share a bed. The five girls I liked and got to know in the bus shared another hut not far from mine and complained about the little space they’ve got.

So let me introduce you to the people I’d spend three weeks with on this vacation. On the first evening we met at the girls hut to drink a little bit and get to know each other.

There were Jessica and Britney who had to share one of the two bigger beds. Jessica was a rather small girl but with the curves at the right places. Well she was a little bit chubby generally but still a very pretty young girl at the age of eighteen who quit school to start her career as a draughtsperson. She had black dyed hair and a very remarkable nose. Britney was more like an American stereotype woman. She was easily five inches bigger than me and had long curly blond-dyed hair. Her skin had that tanned colour that was obviously a result of long stopovers in a solarium. But although she looked as if she’d be quite superficial and bitchy she actually was a very nice girl too. The only annoying thing was that she constantly started talking about getting herself a surgical breast enlargement although she already had quite big boobs.

Annika was the girl who had won the dispute about who gets the single-bed by telling the girls that she moved around a lot in sleep. She had natural brown hair and was basically as tall as I was. Also I haven’t seen her wearing shoes yet. Either she walked around barefoot or she wore a pair of thick fluffy white socks like she did in the bus. I wondered whether she even had brought shoes at all.

Megan and Deane shared the second large bed and were Afro-American monozygotic twins. They looked incredibly similar with their brown hair and green eyes. They had enormous chests and rather thick legs too. I had the feeling that both of them were kind of besotted with me but for the moment I chose to just enjoy that.

Igor and Cedric were the two guys I would share my hut with. Igor was a Russian immigrant and quite good looking. He could speak four languages fluently and had brought his guitar which he could play like a god. On the bus he promised me to teach me some chords and I was looking forward to that. Cedric was a bit older than the rest and already at university studying physics and philosophy. A very strange but fascinating combination as I thought. When he told us that he had passed all exams since 7th grade with the highest possible score we all thought he’d be a swot but we quickly noticed that he just was hellishly intelligent. He would definitely have a great future expecting him.

We spent the evening together and eventually Cedric and Igor would go to sleep. Britney and Jessica were already sleeping in their beds and Annika seemed quite tired too. Only Megan, Deane and me were still really awake and I noticed that the two of them were moving closer and closer to me until Megan laid her head onto my shoulder.

“You can sleep with us in our bed if you’re too tired to go all the way home Loke”, Deane offered.

This was getting quite strange and although I definitely found them attractive, I still had hopes to marry Maryanne someday.

“Not tonight you cuties I think I’m gonna leave too and read a little bit before I sleep”, I rejected her offer and carefully disengaged from Megan. They seemed a little upset about this but they let me go and wished me a good night.

When I got into my hut Igor and Cedric were both sleeping. Even though I didn’t want to spend time thinking about it, I got out the paper with those words on it. I read them again and again trying to figure out what they could mean precisely. My eyes were getting heavier and I put away the paper carefully so no one would accidentally find and read it to me.

The next days were great. I went hiking and reached a summit which was about 8000 feet high. I went swimming in the lake which was pretty could but very refreshing and at the fourth evening I even went in naked together with Britney and Jessica. These two girls really were great although at one point Britney crossed a border and suddenly grabbed my privates from underneath me. She let me squeeze her breasts though as an exchange.

“And you think too that I should surgically enlarge them don’t you?” She asked but I negated. I thought they were fine as they were. When we got out of the water and dressed up we had to be pretty careful since the guides of this travel were a little bit dainty when it came to men/women interactions. We sneaked into the girls’ hut where Megan and Deane were waiting with their arms crossed while Annika was sleeping.

“Where the hell have you been?” Megan asked.

“You’ve been bathing naked in the lake haven’t you?” Deane asked.

They were pretty upset that we’ve been excluding them but I had my reasons. In the last days they became more and more clinging and tried to seduce me basically all the time.

“I’m sorry next time we go together I promise”, I said hoping to calm them and it worked.

Every night before I went to sleep I continued reading these stupid words but I just would get no enlightenment. I wrote possible translations beneath them but nothing seemed to fit perfectly.

On the next day I went with Britney and Jessica and the boys to a nearby outlook where we drank something and spontaneously decided to go naked bathing again. I had totally forgotten about my promise and so had the girls. Igor and Cedric left before sundown since they were too afraid of being caught by one of the guides who patrolled sometimes at evening. But everything went just fine. We stayed till after midnight before we got on our way and went to the girls’ hut again to continue drinking and talking. Megan and Deane weren’t there so we supposed that they were spending a nice evening somewhere else but around one o’clock suddenly a guide appeared at the door.

“I’ve seen you three bathing naked in the lake after midnight… Where do you think you are here? Tomorrow there is a train leaving half a mile from here. It’s up to you who leaves. Either both of you girls leave or you Loke but when I come here tomorrow I want to see somebody left have you understood me? You should be thankful that I won’t call your parents it’s up to you how you explain this to them.” The tall man said and left angrily.

“Well that killed the mood…” Britney stated with tears in her eyes. I sighed realising that there wasn’t so much we could do about that.

“I know that you two already have problems with your parents so I will leave voluntarily”, I stated. The girls hesitated and seemed as if they would object but then they realised I was right. The two of them got up and hugged me and even Annika who woke up from the guides yelling bid me farewell and wished me a pleasant journey home.

“We’ll miss you”, Britney and Jessica said forming a heart with their hands.

Crummy I went to my hut to start packing stuff. When I came in Igor and Cedric were gone but on my bed sat Megan and Deane obviously awaiting me.

“What the hell” I said as they were smiling at me.

“Sorry but we’ve been squealing on you. You promised us to invite us the next time but although we’ve been so nice to you all the time you don’t seem to care about our feelings. And now it’s your own fault that you have to leave”, Megan said.

I was getting pretty angry but I didn’t want to make matters worse. But then I realised that my bag was wide open and my stuff was spread all other the floor. I scouted for the sheet of paper until I saw that it was in Deane’s hands.

“What is wrong with you? Are you somehow obsessed with me? I’m sorry about that lake thing but you could’ve just talked to me. I’m in love with someone back home and you were just a bit too obtrusive for my taste. That’s the only reason I liked to spend some time without you two.” I exclaimed trying to divert them from the contents of this paper.

“Well so you admit that you’re rejecting us as if we were some dirty whores” Megan answered while making weird gestures with her index.

“What? Okay would you please just leave so I can pack my stuff and get some sleep before I have to leave tomorrow”, I pleaded.

The two of them got up and went to the door, Megan still with my notes in her hand.

“And give that back it’s private stuff I wrote there”, I added.

Megan stopped moving and turned around to me.

“Is that supposed to be some kind of magic spell you nerd? Just hear how nerdy it sounds Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis what kind of bullshit is this”, Megan said and then her eyes got wide as she witnessed how I compressed to the size of a tiny doll.

As if I was getting practice in shrinking, I managed to stay conscious. It was the first time I actually saw and felt my body shrinking and it was incredible and frightening at the same time.

Deane closed the door she had already opened and took a step into my direction. The twins now had turned into two obtrusive enormous goddesses towering over me.

“No way… this little bitch shrunk down right in front of our eyes. This ****ing magic spell works on him” Megan exclaimed.

This was a very unfortunate situation for me but there was nothing I could do but wait for what they would do next.

“I don’t think he called his parents yet and the guide’s won’t wonder when he’s gone tomorrow when they check so…” Deane started and gave me a bad feeling about this.

“So whatever we do with that little prick no one will find out as long as we don’t spell it backwards”, Megan finished the sentence. I had written a lot of stuff about shrinking onto the paper so they had enough information about how this works and wouldn’t have to fear that I could suddenly grow to normal size again.

I yelled at them angrily knowing wouldn’t have any effect.

“Look at this we can’t even hear him but he seems angry. It’s just a low squeaking noise he’s making” Deane stated and they both had to laugh.

“Okay the two guys will come back soon so we should get him out of here… But the other girls must not know about that” Deane stated and Megan agreed.

“But how do we do that?” Deane asked and frowned.

Megan just smiled and walked up to me. I backed away but as expected she was way faster. She grabbed me from the floor without the carefulness I was used to. She then put off one of her sneakers and her sock. It was a thick black sock which I could smell from her hand.

“I like to sleep in socks anyway and there is no way that anybody hears him squeak when his face is pressed into my sole”, Megan said smirking.

“Isn’t that a bit too much? What if you squish him accidentally or if he suffocates beneath your foot”, Deane asked worriedly.

“You’ve read the paper. He wrote that his compressed body is unbelievably durable and he can breathe through my sock when I put him like back to foot. Still nobody would hear him…” Megan said and Deane just nodded.

I screamed when that ebony giantess dropped me into her stinky sock. My life was developing in a very disturbing way. I lied on the bottom of Megan’s sock which smelled way worse than the socks I had to kiss so far. But it got even worse when I saw her giant foot entering my prison slowly coming towards me. Eventually it pressed my front side into the stinky fabric of her sock until I was stuck completely. She actually had put on the sock she threw me in, she couldn’t be serious…

Living Hell by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This chapter contains toilet action, so if you're not into that, feel free to skip it.

But all that was nothing compared to the feeling when she put on her sneaker again. Although the pressure might have been high and painful, the temperature, her sweat and the smell were worse. While being pressed into the inside of her shoe, breathing was basically impossible. Luckily I didn’t need to breathe that much, so I easily sustained the two minutes it took Megan to walk back to her hut. She put off her shoe again and I got slammed into the hard wooden floor. The only thing that eased the force of that encounter was the thick layer of sweaty fabric between me and the ground.

“Hey there you are. What have you been doing?” I heard Jessica ask.

“Hey, my sister and I have been out for an evening stroll with the guide’s permission. It was pretty nice. Did you enjoy your evening as well?” Deane answered hypocritically.

“At first yes, but then we stayed out too long and a guide noticed it. Now they’ve sent Loke back home.” Jessica stated with regret in her voice.

I tried to scream and struggled in my prison but Megan’s foot was weighing heavily on me and as she noticed my struggling, she suddenly stomped onto the ground with the foot I was stuck to and made squishing movements with her foot.

“Eww was there a bug or something?” I heard Britney ask disgustedly.

“Yeah but I think I missed it. Damn we need to close the windows and doors at night”, Megan answered.

The pain I lived through was immense and similar to when Maryanne had made such movements on top of me with her butt. I once again felt flattened and memories of my past traumas flashed through my mind again. Only that this time I was in serious trouble. I felt tears pressing out my eyes and I would have cried loudly if I had been able to. I felt her making further steps while she undressed herself of course leaving her socks on. With every step more air was pressed out of my lungs and more of that stench was pushed into my nose. Then she was finally lying in bed. I know had to spend the whole night at her foot. Beneath the blanket it got hotter with every minute and Megan just wouldn’t stop sweating. I could barely catch a second of sleep.

As I lived through my personal purgatory, damned to sleeplessness, I desperately tried to figure out a way out of my hopeless situation. First I tried biting my through the fabric but the taste of sweaty fabric of my body nearly made me puke and I had no chance of getting through anyway. Secondly I tried to move within Megan’s sock pursuing the aim to crawl out of it. But the sock was tight as hell and pinned me to her foot. Within an hour I had barely moved half an inch and was totally exhausted afterwards. It was that exhaustion that made me fall asleep after all.

I awoke when my poor body was slammed into the ground once again.

“Good morning everyone”, I heard her say followed by painful squishing movements she made with her foot and some jumps.

“Britney, Annika and I planned going for a little morning jog do you two want to join us?” Jessica’s voice asked.

“Tempting offer what do you think?” Megan said with an inflexion that made it unclear whether she was talking to her sister or to me. Quietly I begged for her to decline. I wouldn’t sustain a jog within her sock.

“No sorry I’m not in the mood. I’m still pretty upset that they’ve sent Loke home”, Deane answered.

“Yeah that really sucks. Okay girls then I guess we’ll see each other for lunch later?” Jessica asked.

Megan made an agreeing noise and I heard the other girls leaving the hut. It didn’t take long until I felt how Megan was removing her sock and finally set me free. I fell into her open hand and breathed heavily. The fresh air was amazing and for a moment I forgot everything around me.

“I hope you had a pleasant night Loke. Or should I call you bug?” Megan taunted.

I tried to ignore her since there wasn’t anything I could so after all.

“It’s really impressive that he’s still alive and healthy after all this time under your foot”, Deane stated obviously amazed.

“Yeah and he doesn’t even seem to care about his situation. We should come up with something worse so that he’ll regret rejecting us”, Megan concluded.

At this point she had my attention. Megan held me in front of her eye and it seemed like she was thinking about cruelties she could do to me. Then she suddenly stuffed me into her giant cleavage.

“First he has to realise what he has missed”, she said chuckling. I was sliding down her left boob as she started pressing them together with me in the middle. The feeling of getting squished between boobs isn’t even remotely as pleasant as you might imagine especially as she started making circular movements.

“How do you like my two friends Loke? Easy they just want to play”, she said while I was struggling desperately to get free. Megan then shoved me with one finger onto the nipple of her left breast and then let her bra flip back into place. It was like being pressed into a warm elastic cushion only that the pressure of her tight fitting bra was so immense that I sunk into her soft skin so deeply that it became fully dark around me. I didn’t have to spend that much time in there though because pretty quickly Megan seemed to have another idea. She removed her bra so that I saw her naked chest. She took me with her hand and sat down at a table where she put her breasts on to. Then she laid me on top of them. Standing on this substance was quite hard and I had no idea what she was up to.

“Come on sis” she said and I saw how Deane removed her bra too and went to the table. She sat down close next to Megan and then let her equally huge breasts crash onto hers where I stood. It had been a fault to try to stand on her boob because when Deane’s crashed onto me, my legs gave in and I folded like a match. Deane’s boobs bumped a little up and down flattening me with each single bump a little bit more. I heard them chuckling about my situation but everything was better than the hell of a night I had spent in Megan’s sock.

“Okay so far with the joyful part Buggy”, Megan said and Deane removed her breast from me. My legs hurt but I was okay. But if that was the joyful part I didn’t want to know what would come next.

“Hey sis, I have an idea… Do you remember what he said about what was the only thing that annoyed him in this camp?” Deane said.

Oh lord… Where was she heading with this?

“You mean these disgusting shithouses out there? Oh you bitch I think I know what you’re thinking”, Megan answered.

They both got dressed and put on their shoes. Then Megan put me in the cup of her bra again and let me slip back against her nipple. It was like a punch into the solar plexus and I had to cough while they were heading to the outhouses. I had a really bad feeling about this but what should I’ve done? I was completely helpless. As she got me out of her bra, we already were inside of the girls’ outhouse. It had the classic stench of an outhouse in the mountains and actually it didn’t look any better than it looked in the men’s outhouse.

Megan then put me onto the quite dirty toilet seat. I looked over the edge into the bowl and nearly threw up as I saw the quite too short chute filled with excrements. Dried shit sprinkled the steely walls. Even though it was a relatively small chute where the excrements were three foot max beneath the seat, for me it looked like the view into a ravine. A ravine filled with shit and piss though.

“You like the view Buggy? Well why don’t you jump in then?” Megan asked devilishly.

Shocked I turned around to her not sure if she was serious.

“I’ll make it easier for you bugman… Either you jump into that pool of excrements your made out too or I will coincidentally forget that you’re on that seat and gonna do my morning business. If you jump in voluntarily I might use another toilet for that so it’s up to you”, Deane explained to me.

I turned pale as she started removing her jogging-pants. This reminded me too much of my previous adventures with female butts and I really could abdicate this one. But then I looked into the chute again and the sole thought of jumping into that pile of crap made me shiver.

Meanwhile, Deane had slipped off her underwear too and moved backwards to the toilet seat. Once again I felt the menace radiating from a naked female butt. Last time Maryanne had sat on me nearly two minutes and I barely survived it. This time a woman who surely weighed way more than even Louise planned on pulling through a whole “meeting” on top of me and I had no idea how long that would take and what she would do with me afterwards. At the same time jumping to the chute was basically comparable to committing suicide. I would never get out of it and would slowly die and be turned into waist.

Deane’s massive black ass was already casting a shadow over the toilet seat and I felt that she wouldn’t wait much longer before she’d enjoy mushing me beneath it.

“You better decide quickly since it is pretty urgent”, she said as if to confirm my suspicion. Again I stared into that dark and disgusting hole and just couldn’t bring myself to jump in there. Desperately I had to watch Deane as she dropped her ass onto me without any sign of carefulness. Her big butt cheek was no comparison to what I had experienced before. It flattened me instantly distorting my arms and legs and pushing every last bit of air out of my lungs. First I heard Megan chuckle and then it began. The roaring sounds of her behind implied that she had started with her business while at the same time she was squishing the life out of me. It got pretty unbearable within the first sixty seconds due to the enormous pressure, the temperature, her butt-sweat and because I couldn’t breathe. If my lungs would have been still filled with a quint of air, I could have easily sustained it without breathing but unfortunately that wasn’t the case.  

Time passed agonisingly slow and my condition became worse with every second. I couldn’t feel my arms and legs anymore and wasn’t even sure if they still existed. It wouldn’t shock me if they were turned into bloody mush already. Even my face was getting numb as it was pressed into her wobbly cheek. I got headache and my crotch was crying for mercy. But eventually after what I would estimate had been another ten minutes, Deane lifted her relentless ass from me and turned around to look what she had done to me.

“Holy shit sis. Look how flat he is. Do you want to imply that I’ve got overweight you little bug-bastard?” She yelled at me but I couldn’t even move slightly. Deane took some toilet paper with her left hand and grabbed me off the bowl with her right. She then pressed me with my back into the paper and moved it downwards her body where no sun would ever get. I would have screamed but I was way too exhausted. I saw her dirty butt-hole closing in and tears came to my eyes when I was wiped against it. I nearly got stuck in it but she grabbed one of my useless flat legs with the paper and tossed me into the chute with it. So I was ending up there anyway. I dropped into her fresh excrements but my head was still in the air so I could breathe. It was incredibly disgusting but what followed afterwards was way worse.

Megan’s face appeared over the hole and smiled at me.

“Sorry but it’s urgent too buggy”, she just stated and turned away. Soon enough her butt was showing up over the chute and sat down. It became quite dark. Only a little slit of light enabled me to see her genitals and her butthole which would cause an apocalypse upon me.

I have never felt humiliated like that but knowing I would die in this shithole was worse in that moment. And that just after I had found great new friends and my life seemed to develop just into the right direction. It was almost funny that I ended up like that after all. My life literally reversed into its shitty condition.

Megan took another ten minutes until she was finished.

“Well I’ll see you later crapman I hope you enjoy your morning visitors. I bet you can’t await to be shat at by your homies Jessica and Britney.” Megan taunted and Deane just laughed before they both left the outhouse.

I couldn’t believe that these girls actually had no problem with murdering me. I was still a human being wasn’t I?

The only thing I could do now was trying to keep my shit-covered head over the surface of the pile and wait. Eventually I heard another girl come in but the only thing I got to see was her butt blocking the light out once again. It was probably Britney since her ass was tanned as hers but I couldn’t tell for sure. I lived through it and continued waiting.

After three more unfortunate encounters something else happened.

End Notes:

Hope you liked it. Feel free to share a comment/review about how you feel about the change of settings and characters. 

Trying For Attention by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

“Sorry lady but he had some afflictions about this toilet. It seems like it’s too full so we gotta empty it. Please use the other one”, a male voice said. Then it got rather loud in the outhouse as a couple of guys started removing the box-like toilet and put steel-hooks on chains into holdings on the inside of the chute. I watched them as they dragged out the chute with the help of a truck and the creamy substance I was lying in started to swash around. Without really using my arms and legs it got pretty hard to stay on the surface but somehow I managed it. It was helping that the feeling in my extremities slowly returned. The chute was driven to a small forest not far from the camp where they turned it around to empty it into a whole. Somehow I managed to get to the edge in time and when it was turned around I pushed myself off as powerful as it was possible. The flood of excrements swashed into the hole and I flew onto the edge of the earth-hole it was flowing into. With the last bit of adrenaline in my veins I managed to crawl away before the guys started shovelling earth into the hole to cover the faeces. One guy nearly stepped on me with his muddy boot but he missed me by an inch and I could grab onto one of his shoelaces and let him drag me over the ground into the car. I couldn’t believe that my arms and hands were working again already but as soon as I was in the truck I felt how I lost my strength again and dropped onto the rubber mat beneath the driver’s seat.

They drove back to the camp and in the meantime I crawled slowly but steadily to the door, ready to jump out of it as soon as it would open. When the time had come I had to act quickly. But the draught when the door was opened lasted already to send me flying out of the truck and I landed rough on the grass. I saw the boots of a man walking over me and thanked god that he didn’t step down a bit earlier. I climbed onto a blade of grass to locate myself. I was only thirty feet away from the girls’ house but easily 150 feet away from my own. So I decided that trying to get Jessica or Britney to help me was the best shot I had and even that seemed impossible from here. But hey, I was still alive and my body was recovering quickly so I had to take my chances. But first I had to rest for a while until my arms and legs would completely regenerate. I assumed that nothing was actually broken since the pain was lowering with every minute.

After an hour of resting I began my way to the girls’ hut. Ten feet for a normal sized guy maybe but easily a mile for me. A mile through a jungle withal. But actually I moved pretty quick and reached the paved way in front of the hut within twenty minutes. Fortunately the entrance of the hut had no stairs or anything like that so I could reach the door easily within another five minutes. I checked the door and noticed that I was small enough to maybe fit through underneath it. So I pressed myself through the slit and had finally reached my destination. But what now?

I was on the wooden floor of the girls’ hut which looked pretty chaotic. Clothes were spread everywhere and it smelled of a mixture of food and eau de toilette. It was then that I noticed that Annika was sleeping in her bed. How could she be tired all the time? All she did was sleeping. I considered climbing up to her bed but that would definitely proof rather difficult since the bed was rather smooth and there was no way to climb up. But then I noticed that her backpack was leaning against it and that it was high enough to get onto the bed if I made it to the top. It was one of these big hiker-backpacks and it actually was quite easy for me to climb it up. It took me a while but eventually I arrived on the mattress’s foot end. Annika was covered in a blanket but her left foot was moving out from underneath it just in that moment. I considered if it would be wise to tickle her foot or she would accidentally stomp me or throw me of her bed again. But I had to do something before Megan and Deane would come back since they were the only one knowing about my size and they would probably notice me when I was still shrunken in their hut. I walked up to Annika’s foot and saw that it was incredibly dirty. She had been running around outside barefooted again and went like that for an afternoon nap… Her foot had made dirty stains on the white mattress and its smell of sweat reminded me of my long-term stay in Megan’s sock. Nevertheless I started punching into its dirty skin hoping to get some kind of reaction out of Annika. And I got one… After my fourth punch her foot slammed down on me and she started rubbing it against the mattress. Well I was covered in faeces anyway so the dirt wasn’t really the matter but still it was painful, degrading and uncomfortable. At least she didn’t keep her foot on top of me so I could look for other opportunities.

I decided to climb up the blanket and run to her head. I haven’t tried out yet if people could hear me if I yelled something directly into their ears. Annika moved in her sleep making it hard for me to get to her head but after a while I was standing on her cheek while her head rested on the side. Her mouth was open and she was drooling a little bit. I could see her teeth and was impressed by their size. They seemed like big white anvils to me. I went to her ear and started yelling.

“HELP ME, HELP ME”

But instead of waking up she wiped her hand over the ear and turned her head eyes up. She had wiped me directly onto her lips and desperately I held on to them since my body was dangling right over her opened mouth. She silently moaned a little bit and when she began smacking her lips, I was sucked into her mouth and landed on her slide-like tongue. I screamed as I couldn’t prevent myself from slowly sliding deeper into her maw. She was unbelievably close to just swallow me when she woke up from the taste of faeces and dirt in her mouth and spit me out onto the wooden floor. The impact was heavy but I survived it. I looked up to her and groaned as she stared at me wondering what kind of insect she had almost eaten. I was now covered in dried shit and dirt that was glistening from the fresh saliva so I must have looked to her like a creepy brown bug lying on its back. And all my yelling was now useless again.

She had a disgusted expression on her face as she slowly got up from her bed. She made a few quick steps into my direction. I waved with my arms but for her it must’ve looked like a disgusting bug trying to turn around. I crawled back from her but it was too late. Her dirty bare foot appeared over me and in the split of a second she stomped on me as hard as she could. The ball of her foot smashed me into the floor. This time I felt my arms and legs break and I was sure that some of my ribs had been turned to dust too. Annika lifted her foot from me and I started screaming in pain.

“What the hell is this thing?” Annika asked speaking to herself. She then got a handkerchief from her backpack and grabbed me with it. After inspecting me closely her eyes widened as she realised that it was me.

“No way… What?” She exclaimed while I was still screaming.

In this moment Jessica and Britney returned to the hut and stared at Annika who was still holding me in her handkerchief with that disconcerted expression in her face.

“Eww what’s that in your hand Anni?” Britney stated.

“I have no clue but it looks like Loke am I right?” She answered and showed me to the girls. Their eyes widened too as they, despite my tormented and distorted body, recognized me.

“What in god’s name happened to him? Is that a shrunken Loke? How is this…? What the f***” Britney just stammered.

“I’ve mistaken him for a bug after I nearly ate him in my sleep. Then I stomped him but he seems still alive. Do you hear that noise he makes”, she referred to my screaming.

“And now that I see that, I think I remember someone whispering into my ear while I slept” she continued.

“Wait put him into your ear maybe that will bring light into this situation”, Jessica stated. Annika nodded and grabbed me out of the handkerchief. She held me into her ear and I continued screaming until I noticed what was going on.

“It’s me Loke I swear. Please say verimentalis rhysdorougaie yevii an vus seerra leiyi Naddan” I yelled while trying to ignore the pain for a few seconds.

Confused she repeated the words and within seconds I was lying naked and normal sized on the hut’s floor. My arms and legs were still broken as expected and tears were running down my cheeks.

“What the hell Loke did I just stomp on you? How have you been…? Is this some kind of trick you pervert?” Annika stammered and began kicking me with the same foot with which she had sent me into the world of pain before.

“Say it backwards again”, was the only thing I was able to say before groaning again. Annika just looked at me as if I was a ghost but Britney stepped in and did as I told. My body compressed again and I felt how my bones repaired themselves while I was reduced to this unholy size. Now I was a dirty bug again but at least a recovered dirty bug.

“Holy shit these words shrink him… And look he can stand and seems not all flattened anymore”, Jessica exclaimed.

“Sorry this is a bit too much for me I have to leave”, Annika stammered and ran out of the hut. I could imagine that the insight that she had just nearly killed me had been too much for her young and innocent mind. I was actually glad to see a reaction like this after all that Megan and Deane had put me through so coldheartedly.

Jessica and Britney towered over me still overwhelmed by what they had watched.

“He survived being stomped like a bug and now he is fully recovered?” Jessica stated.

“And if we’d say these words again in the opposite order he will grow back to normal again?” Britney added. Both of them seemed a little overstrained with all this.

I waved with my arms to signal them that they should change me back now that I was healthy again. But they just continued staring at me.

“If we change him back to normal and the guides see him, they will be really pissed and may send us home too Jess”, Britney mentioned.

Even though she was probably right, there were more important things at the moment. I had to grow back and do whatever was needed to get Megan and Deane behind bars. On the other hand, if I would tell the world the truth about this shrinking stuff, it would be all over the media and basically everyone would have the power to shrink me.

“But if he can’t shrink himself someone else has done that to him…” Jessica argued.

“I bet Megan and Deane were responsible for this… But how did he get away from them? Well doesn’t matter nod if it was them who shrank you Loke”, Britney ordered and I nodded.

“Well then we need to keep them and the guides away from you…  But we can’t do that when you’re normal sized I fear so here’s the deal. We keep you safe until the vacation has ended and then we make sure that you get back to your family alright?” Jessica suggested.

I didn’t like the idea of being shrunken for another two weeks at all and I was sure that there were other options.

“Can’t you just bring me to the train tomorrow and grow me back at the station?” I yelled up at them well knowingly that they wouldn’t hear me.

“We could also just bring him to the station secretly tomorrow and then grow him back there”, Britney argued and I had to smile. She was a lot brighter than anyone would guess when seeing her for the first time.

“Right but then we wouldn’t get to spend more time with him and I for my part have just begun to really like him. Furthermore it could raise suspicions that bring us in trouble. And maybe we can confront Megan and Deane and get some answers after all…Maybe it was just a big misunderstanding”, Jessica contradicted.

I shook my head heavily in disagreement but Britney just nodded. They both had no idea what Megan and Deane had done to me. So the two of them decided to keep me small and with them. So I’d have to spend at least two more weeks at this size, because they didn’t even want to risk growing me back for a minute so I could explain all this to them properly. Well maybe they would let me explain it into their ears at some point before Megan and Deane would return…

But of course they returned in that very second…

An Uncomfortable Situation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

I ran to Britney and hid behind her feet to signal my fear of these two girls.

“What is going on here?” Megan exclaimed as she had seen me. Britney knelt down and grabbed me.

“Do you know something about this?” Britney asked in a commanding voice.

“Yeah it’s pretty strange. We visited him yesterday night when he was packing his stuff. He begged us to say these strange words to him and keep him here so the guide’s wouldn’t find out that he was still here. We secretly brought him here because he didn’t want you to know about this either. At first we were okay with this but then he started creeping on you last night while you were sleeping. We had to put an end to this when he climbed onto Annika’s bed to explore her body, so we held him captive until you woke up and when you left we put him in an earth-hole where he should think about what he had done. But it seems like he escaped and sneaked up on you again…” Megan lied. Stunned I watched as Megan actually managed to convince the girls that I was some kind of pervert.

“Sadly that makes sense… When I woke up he had been creeping in my bed again”, Annika stated and gave me a cold gaze.

I gestured wildly hoping that they would consider hearing my version but to no avail. They seemed to believe Megan.

“That’s so creepy… I’m glad you intervened there or he surely would have done perverted stuff on our bodies”, Britney said.

I couldn’t believe how fast these girls changed their opinion on me. I actually thought we were friends. But never mind… Now that they thought I would creep on them while shrunken, they surely would turn me normal-sized again to let the guides send me home.

“Is that really true Loke?” Jessica asked and eyed me. Instead of nodding or shaking my head I just made a gesture symbolizing that she should make me big again.

“Look now he wants to be normal-sized again. Well I’d be afraid too if a group of giantesses found out that I had been creeping on them.” Deane stated derisively.

Jessica shook her head in disappointment.

“Well shall we grow him back and bring him to the guides?” She asked.

“No way! They will think that we’ve been hiding him and we could get in trouble. And we don’t know what he will say to them either. Let’s keep him like that and make sure he will never abuse his size again”, Megan suggested.

My heart started racing. This was not what I had expected. I had survived all this shit and finally had gotten to the girls hoping they would save me and now they all turned against me. My hate on Megan and Deane was growing with every second.

Britney smiled and nodded in agreement and so did the others.

“Well his encounter with my foot was good for the beginning I think and it shows us that his body is very durable since he survived me stomping him with all the force I had”, Annika stated.

I was still in Britney’s hand as she knelt down again and put me onto the floor. The girls built a circle around me and stared at me like the judges of a high court.

“Even though Anni has already punished him a little I think she should get revenge first because she was the one he actually spied on already.” Jessica pleaded. Annika smiled and wiggled her toes as she took a step into my direction. Her steps caused the floor to slightly shake and I was stunned with fear of what she would do to me now. Her feet were now right in front of me and I could smell the mixture of foot-sweat and dirt emanated by them.

“Why are your feet always dirty Anni, just look at your nails. You should let them get cleaned don’t you think?” Britney suggested playfully.

“Yeah I think you should get to work quickly Buggy before we consider a more painful punishment”, Megan taunted.

I looked at the faces of each of the girls to see if they were serious. Anni just smiled at me and made me fall over with her toes. Their nails were somewhat dirty and since it didn’t seem like I had any great opportunities I began scratching the dirt from beneath them. It was disgusting and it stank awfully. This was the worst day I ever had. After about fifteen minutes and three finished nails I backed away from her foot. I was exhausted and desperate and sat down trying to prevent tears from leaving my eyes. I was no foot slave and I sure as hell was no creep so there was no reason I should continue doing this as I had done nothing wrong except for surviving Megan and Deane’s attempt to kill me.

“You’re not finished yet Loke”, Jessica stated threateningly but I didn’t move. They had to return me to normal sized before I would do or say one more thing. I thought about how my friends at home had treated me and wished that I was with them instead. They had made fun of me too but at least they always cared about me. Even the painful things they’ve done to me had been mostly for a good purpose.

“Loke, you better continue or we will squish you into non-existence”, Jessica continued. I ignored that threat. Jessica wouldn’t actually harm me. She was a nice person who was under the bad influence of Megan’s dirty lies.

I noticed a fast movement behind me and turned around. It was Britney’s nylon-socked foot that crashed into me and sent me flying through the room. I crashed into a wall and slid back down on the ground. I coughed a few times and my back hurt but I actually seemed to have sustained this without further injuries.

“Holy shit that was awesome”, Deane exclaimed.

Tears ran down my cheeks and I looked angry at Britney who walked up to me again. She used her toes to press me against the wall.

“Don’t take it too far Loke or swear to god I will eat you alive”, she threatened. Her toes pushed the air out of my lungs and rubbed me against the wall excoriating the skin of my back. Then she let go of me and grabbed me again. Within a second I was dangling over her opened mouth and gusts of warm breath flowed over me. Megan chuckled and enforced her to eat me. Realising that being eaten could be fatal for me I began screaming and crying again. Britney noticed that and handed me over to Jessica.

“Better you take him before I do something I could regret” Britney stated and sat down on her bed. No I was in Jessica’s hands who was still looking at me coldly.

“You really disappointed me Loke. I really had thought better of you but you had to abuse Megan and Deane’s kindness didn’t you?” She said.

I signalled her to make me big again continuously while still crying. She then made a fist with her hand around me and walked out of the hut. The pressure was immense but sustainable and after a short while she opened her hand again and I saw that we were in my hut. The other guys were gone and slowly the other girls caught up to us.

“What are you planning Jess?” Deane asked worriedly.

 

 

“I’m getting him away from us. We were so close to do something we could regret one day. I don’t think any of us wants to be a murderer so I’ll let fate decide what happens to that little prick”, she said and put me on the bedside-table of my bed. Then she started packing my stuff and eventually she would take me and put me into a little pocket of my own backpack.

“I think there’s a train heading for his hometown in an hour… He will not miss that train.” She continued and put on the backpack. It was dark in that little pocket and I could barely understand the words spoken outside of it. But still I understood what was going on. Would she put me in the train while I was still shrunken? Well even though I didn’t like that idea, everything was better than staying around these dangerous girls any moment longer. I noticed that Jess started walking while she still seemed to discuss with the others.

“Hold on girls… Jessica isn’t that Loke’s backpack?” I heard the muffled voice of a guide ask.

“Yeah he forgot it here so I was going to bring it to the station so they can send it to his hometown where he himself or his parents can fetch it… But I don’t have their number could you call them?” I heard Jess answer.

“He’s as dumb as he’s brazen isn’t he… Yes I will…” The guide answered and Jess continued walking. My travel in this dark pocket continued for a while until the sounds of cars and trains implied that Jess had reached the train station.

“…the train arrives at platform five please be careful” I heard an artificial voice say.

Jess seemed to talk to someone about the backpack which was then handed over. It appeared that I was on the train now and by god I wasn’t sad about that. I would never make holidays in the mountains again…

Home by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is thelast chapter for a while, until I start writing the second part. Working on a another story at the moment though.

The ride took quite long but eventually I felt how my backpack was handed over to someone again.

“Thank you”, I heard a familiar voice say. Apparently my backpack was fetched by my older sister Denise. Even though I had hoped for my mother to fetch me, I still was glad to hear my sister’s voice. The ride continued as she made herself on the way home where she through the backpack into the corner of her room.

“I got it mum! My little prick of a brother owes me something…” I heard her yell. Soon after I heard how she opened the backpack and started getting stuff out of it. She had always been curious for my private stuff, just so she could find things she could mock me with. But it was okay now… hopefully she would find me. After a while I noticed her opening the little pocket I was in and light dazzled my eyes.

“What the hell?” Her voice boomed through the room. I felt her warm hand grab and drag me out of the pocket.

“It’s you Loke, right? I can’t believe this actually happened…” She said. I nodded confirming that I was her little brother but I still was confused by what she said.

“I have been dreaming about you for a while now… In my dreams I said something to you. I actually don’t know what but it resulted in you shrinking right in front of my eyes.”

I just looked at her in confusion. Were these dreams just a result of her wishing me to shrink or was it somehow related to the whole mystery. Well the latter seemed way more likely especially since she mentioned saying something in her dreams that caused the shrinking. It was in this moment that I realised something terrible. Deane still had the letter with the words on it, so there was no way she could find out what to do by herself. She would have to listen to me and for that I had to get into her ear. I pointed at my ear over and over again but she just stared at me still amazed by the sight of her shrunken brother.

“You don’t want to know what I did to you in my dreams dear brother”, she said chuckling.

“But the more important thing at the moment is to decide whether I show you to mum or not… I mean I basically got you out of a really bad situation. Imagine I hadn’t searched your backpack… You could have starved in there so I think you owe me something”, she said.

She was right. This time her curiosity had been very helpful and I surely would owe her a great favour as soon as she’d manage to grow me back again but I feared she had something else in mind. As if to confirm that thought she placed me on the thick orange blanket on her bed and looked down at me devilishly. Denise was a real pretty young lady. She was eight years older than me and in very good shape due to her nearly excessive practise in swimming, rowing and marathons. Her muscles were bigger than mine even when I was normal sized and still she had a nice chest and her butt was not too big nor was it too small. Right now she wore grey leggings and a white T-shirt with a big U-cut so you could admire her cleavage. If she wasn’t my sister and wouldn’t have always mocked or even hurt me I totally would have been into her. Her maroon hair was quite long at the moment although I had seen her with short hair already too when she was running marathons.

“Wow just look at you dear brother… You’re so unbelievably small. Now I just have to figure out how to abuse that size of yours to have some fun”

I sighed, knowing that she would do whatever she wanted to do with me now and there was nothing I could do about it. I just hoped it wouldn’t get too humiliating.

“How about this: you will kiss my butt and I will bring you to mum without you crying about the former. Does that sound like a deal?” Denise offered. I was surprised by that surely humiliating but bearable offer and nodded in agreement. My sister climbed onto the bed then and removed her leggings, revealing her nude ass which I had seen not that often. She sat down inches away from me stretching her butt cheeks into my direction. She wore a pink tanga which covered her privates so I could only the see her mountain-like cheeks. I walked up to them and without indecision I gave a big kiss to the left one. She actually seemed to feel it as she started giggling.

“That’s how I like you Loke. Small and obedient. I will bring you to mum now and tell her that you’ve been kicked out from the camp because you shrunk yourself and crept on other girls.” She said and put her leggings back on. I should have known that she would do something like this but hopefully my mum wouldn’t fall for it. Well she surely would since Denise has always been her favourite child but maybe I’d get a chance to explain things. Denise grabbed me and walked with me into the living-room where Susanne sat on the sofa and read a book.

“Hey mum. Do you remember the dream of mine I’ve told you about? And guess what I also know the whereabouts of my little brother”, my sister exclaimed. I was still hid in her hand but I could hear my mother jump up from the bed.

“Where’s that little troublemaker I have an axe to grind with him”, my Mum answered with an upset inflexion.

My sister opened the hand I was in and revealed me to my mum who just stared at me in confusion.

“He shrunk just like in my dreams. And I’m pretty sure that this is the reason that he got kicked out of the camp. I bet he’s been abusing the size of his to spy on girls or something like that. So they hid him in his backpack and sent him back here” Denise lied without even knowing the truth.

“Is this supposed to be some kind of bad joke?” Susanne stated angrily while coming closer to me. Her eyes pierced me and I made movements to confirm that I was real. As I waved into her direction, her eyes went wide and she took a few steps back.

“What the hell happened with you darling?” She exclaimed.

“Well he’s shrunken and nude and was hid in a backpack… I have no idea how he got so small but he surely is responsible for it himself.” Denise said still trying to convince our mum that I was some kind of pervert obviously with supernatural capabilities.

“Change yourself back then immediately Loke if you don’t want to get in trouble with me” Susanne ordered.

Very funny… As if I’d had spent all this time locked up in my backpack when I could have changed myself back on my own.

“I don’t think he can do that by himself or he wouldn’t have let himself get locked up in his own backpack I guess”, Denise replied.

“How is he gonna change back then?” my mum said obviously enraged.

“It is probably something temporary that will reverse at some point or maybe there is now growing back for him. That would be a shame wouldn’t it.” Denise said obviously not being honest with that statement.

“Great Loke. Just Fabulous. Finally you’ve managed to get yourself into a situation not even I can get you out of. I just hope for you, that it is something temporary. I don’t want to take care of you for the rest of your life because you freaking shrunk yourself. Actually I’m done with this… You got yourself into that situation somehow and you’re gotta be the one getting hisself out of it again. This is too much for me at the moment and I won’t let you burden your sister to take care of you either. Your father is going to come back in a week from now on. If you haven’t taken care of this until then he will know what to do with you.” My mum stated and ordered my sister to just put me onto the carpet.

I know that she wasn’t serious about this. I mean I’ve caused some trouble here and there and maybe even a lot but that was only because I’ve always been more intelligent than the people around me. She had been like that oftentimes already and in the end she always had helped me out eventually. Nevertheless I was now down on the carpet looking through a jungle of fuzz with two giantesses in my nearby environment. My sister looked down on me wearing that gleeful smile of hers.

“But mum what if he accidentally gets stepped on or if he gets eaten by a spider?” Denise asked and I wasn’t sure but I thought I could actually hear some sort of worry in her voice.

“Whatever it was that he had done in that camp he survived it without further injuries. And if he really was spying around he took the risk of getting stepped on too so we’ll just leave it to him. You better be careful Loke, I will not watch the floor for every single step I make in my own house.” My mum replied and Denise agreed turning to me again.

“Better don’t get in my way then dear brother. You wouldn’t want to end up beneath my feet would you? Although I kind of like the thought…” Denise said and threatened me with her white socked foot.

“Stop playing around Denise and leave him alone. I guess he has more important things to do now if he doesn’t want to spend his life like a bug.” Susanne said fiercely. My sister removed her foot from my sight and went chuckling out of the room, her steps leaving imprints on the carpet. In the meantime my mother went back to the couch where she sat down to continue reading her book. So for the moment I was actually on my own in this giant house. I tried being mad at her but I just couldn’t. Instead I wished to be able to explain these things to her but it didn’t seem like I would get the opportunity to do that for a while. What actually shocked me was the way they dealt with me being shrunken. Both my sister and my mother had acted shocked when they saw me like that but somehow they seemed to have recovered from that shock pretty fast. My mum was reading in her book again already as if nothing obviously scientifically impossible had occurred. The more I thought about that, the more I got the feeling that they knew something about this.

After half an hour I was sitting in the same spot on the carpet, considering what to do now. I even thought about leaving the house and walk the four miles to Maryanne’s house but I realised that it would take a week to get there and I had no food. In this moment I also realised that I hadn’t eaten or drunk anything since I’ve been shrunken down but still I wasn’t hungry or thirsty. This whole shrinking thing really had interesting side-effects. Vibrations in the floor made me notice that my mother had stood up again and was walking around the couch-table. She really was impressive at this size. She had holidays at the moment so she wore her sweat-pants and a regular purple top. Although she had a slight overweight she still was very attractive for her age. Her huge breasts showed that she had been pregnant twice and most of her fat was located beneath her hips. Her thighs were enormous and easily thrice as thick as Denise’s. But what really caught my attention in that moment was her massive feet. I had noticed that she had quite a feet-oversize a few years ago already when I had realised that her shoes were bigger than the ones of my father. But now it was more evident than ever as she slowly walked into my direction. She had easily size 12 feet, covered in thick brown fleece-socks.

Maybe she had thought about all this and would give me a chance now to explain myself. I waved with my hands to signal her that I was still in the same spot and was relieved as her eyes made contact with mine. But instead of stopping she just passed me. I saw her foot moving past me directly above my tiny self and she continued walking. Hadn’t she seen me? Or did she ignore me on purpose? I ran after her, obviously getting behind pretty fast. She was walking into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get out something to drink. I was running fast into her direction but I needed another three minutes to even get to the threshold. In the meantime my mother poured some Orange juice into a glass and put a cherry-stone pillow into the microwave. Short of breath as I was, I had to sit down on the first floor-tile in the kitchen I had reached. Gaspingly I watched my mother how she got the pillow out of the microwave, grabbed her glass of juice and made herself on the way back to the living-room. I hadn’t even quite recovered when she was heading into my direction. This time she didn’t look onto the floor but just made one step after another and I realised pretty fast that I was in her way. But before I could even get up the shadow of her left foot fell over me and this time it wouldn’t just pass. I was too much out of breath to scream as it crashed down on and buried me beneath her soft brown fleece socks. I felt how her weight flattened me shortly before her foot was lifted from me again. It has only been a short encounter, since she just continued walking to the couch again. I was lying on the tile gasping for air still not able to believe that I just got stepped on by my own mother. The picture of her foot descending onto me wouldn’t vanish from my mind as I was unable to move from the tile I got pinned on. I just hated being shrunken right now. Tears ran down my cheeks. Even though there had been plenty of worse moments in the past weeks I couldn’t deal with the situation right now.

I was still lying on the tile when I heard steps closing in once again. This time it wasn’t my mom who was sitting on the couch again, reading her book as if nothing had happened, but my sister. Other than my mum she was looking on the floor constantly and instantly spotted me lying on the tile. First she smirked and was about to just step on me but then she hesitated. It seems she had noticed that I was looking kind of flattened and depressed down there and she stopped smirking. Instead I assumed to see some kind of pity in her face as she suddenly knelt down and grabbed me between her index and thumb. She then pulled on the backside of her leggings, revealing that pink tanga of hers again. She shoved me into the opening and let the leggings slip back. The power of that impact was crazy as I was pinned against her left butt-cheek while she walked back to her room. Her cheek was warm and kind of pillow-like but still it somehow depressed me even more to be pressed against my sister’s butt now. After a few minutes she got me out again and placed me onto the keyboard of her computer. My heart started bumping as I realized what she had in mind. Single tears ran down my cheeks since I never had suspected her to care so much for my life. I saw that Microsoft Word was running and started jumping on keys, trying to push them down hard enough so they would appear in the program.

“Put me in your ear”

Denise chuckled but agreed then. She took me carefully and put me into her ear. And so I told her the most important things that had happened and what she would have to do to grow me back again.

“verimentalis rhysdorougaie yevii an vus seerra leiyi Naddan” , she said and finally… Finally I was growing back.

Naked I stood in front of my sister but I couldn’t do anything else than just hug her for being so great.

The following days were kind of strange. I had told my mum about everything that had happened and she believed me. But still she never seemed that much shocked about all that shrinking stuff. Actually she seemed to know more about it than myself but when I asked her several times she would negate that with a suspicious look on her face. Although several crimes have been committed against me she told me not to go to police or something like that because that would “result in even more trouble”. The rest of the holidays she acted pretty weird around me but still I used the time to recover from all these incidents. After a while I even started to meet with Maryanne and the girls again but we agreed to ignore the possibilities of shrinking for a while.

But the mystery wasn’t solved yet…

Someday Levy’s mum called me and things became interesting again…

The End

For now

 

End Notes:

I hoped you liked the story so far. I will release the second part when it is finished.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6223