Panzu by LAAE
Summary:

A young woman picks her next victim at the pub. Soon he'll be serving a new role in life as her plaything.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3451 Read: 20115 Published: September 14 2016 Updated: September 14 2016

1. Chapter 1; The Bar by LAAE

2. Chapter 2; Mouth to Mouth by LAAE

3. Chapter 3; Insert chapter name here by LAAE

4. Chapter 4; Big Ol' Toes by LAAE

Chapter 1; The Bar by LAAE
Author's Notes:

My first story, hope you all enjoy

"He's such a cutie isn't he?" I say In a low voice to my friend Amanda. "What, the one in the shorts and that…what is that, a domo t-shirt?" she responded with a bit of disgust "No, the handsome one next to him, the tall guy in the white shirt and blazer. He looks delicious!" I eyeball him for a few seconds trying to imagine how he is underneath all that restrictive clothing. "Girl, you have good taste, well go get him, I think I've got my eye on a guy by the pool table. Good luck!" We rose from the table, gave each other a hug and kiss each other's cheeks like good girlfriends should and walked over to our targets. I approached him slowly, trying not to catch his gaze just yet until I was sure he was good enough to please me tonight. 

I reached out and touched his arms, they were so much more muscly than I was expecting. "Hi there big boy, what's someone like you doing in a place like this?" He took a moment to respond, almost as if he was trying to keep from spazzing out, I love it when they do that. "O-oh Hi, I was just having a few drinks, didn't think a girl like you would ever approach me." He sounded exasperated and tried to fake a smile, he was so nervous and I loved it. "Oh believe me, a girl like me is looking for someone JUST like you. Maybe, if you weren't too busy, you'd like to help me out with something. I need a big, strong man to help take care of me tonight, but I need them to be the right…..size first. Do you think you meet those requirements?" He spilled his drink on himself, the poor thing can't handle the pressure of having a beautiful woman like me courting him. I grab his arm and lead him out of the building without another word.

 We walk through the parking making way towards my car and he hops into the passenger seat. "We've got a bit of a drive so why don't you take a nap, you're gonna need your full strength to handle a woman like me." I blew him a kiss and he instantly turned tomato red. As the car hit the main road and the music played low, I saw him close his eyes and drift to sleep in the corner of my eye. Oh I wish I could have him right now but no, I need to wait until we get home, he wouldn't be the right size until then. As the music played on, I saw him move down the window he rested on, his legs going up onto the seat and his arms retracting into his shirt. I love it when they shrink, god I'm so wet just thinking about him getting smaller, but I have to contain myself, he'll be perfect by the time I get home. 

FUCK THE WORD LIMIT. 

End Notes:

Hope it was ok! More to come soon!

Chapter 2; Mouth to Mouth by LAAE
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2 makes headway!

My keys always get stuck in the door handle, but tonight they went in smoothly, as if my house knew I wanted to get to the program instantly. I head inside and make my way to my bed, dumping out the contents of my purse and licking my lips as my little man falls out onto the patterned comforter. "W-where am I? What's going on?!" I can barely hear his tiny voice, at an inch tall his voice is barely louder than my phone when it vibrates on silent. "You're in my house silly, remember I told you that I needed someone at the right size? Well now you're perfect!" It's so cute when they run, they always do the same thing and he was no exception, scrambling away towards the pillows when I move my hands towards him, wiggling my fingers just to make him even more nervous. I snatch him by his leg and dangle him in front of my face "Let me go, I don't want to die!" I strain to catch his every word and smile, showing off my pearly white teeth that I take such care of. "You're not gonna die little one, I'm going to make you feel wonderful and you'll do the same to me in return. So long as you do what I say you'll live but if you try and disobey me I promise you'll regret it. Now relax, and let your big girlfriend take care of you."

I pop him into my mouth like a candy and lick him all over, god it's so exhilarating feeling them squirm in my mouth, trying to push away my tongue and avoiding losing any limbs between my teeth. I'm able to catch him with my tongue, pushing him up against the wall of my cheek and licking him all over making sure not a single part of him doesn't get violated by my big pink slimy tongue. His taste is odd though, more metallic than usual, I hope he's not bleeding! I reach in and pull him out with a sigh of relief seeing that, despite being violated by my mouth, he's perfectly safe. "Did you like that? That's just a taste of what's to come"

  "Go ahead and rest for a minute, you were so feisty in there! Don't you know that there's no use in fighting me?" He didn't make any sign of acknowledgement or otherwise, he just laid there limp like a ragdoll in my hand. Perhaps I should try comforting him, he needs to know that as much as I'm a goddess, I still care about him. "Here little one, You'll enjoy this next part." I coo as we walk over to the bed. I gingerly set him on the pillow and begin stripping down to just my lingerie, keeping an eye on him for any reaction at all. I could've sworn I saw his head perk up when I took my top off, of course he'd love what he sees. Even at regular size, my tits are massive DD's something that every woman is envious of, and that every man craves. "Do you want this to come off too?" He slowly nods his head as I play with my bra strap. "Well I'm gonna need your help, you're a big strong man, take it off for me!" I lay down on the bed, turning my back towards him slightly so he has full access to my bra and feel him slowly climb onto me. I shudder at the feel of his tiny arms and legs clambering onto me. He's so small it's adorable! I feel a slight tugging on my bra and I start teasing him "Are you sure you can manage? If you need someone with some actual muscle then maybe I could help…"

The tugging feeling gets harder, he must be so frustrated back there. I hear a little scratch and suddenly my bra strap released, the little guy actually did it! I lay still for a minute and feel him climb off me and back onto the pillow. Holding the bra to my massive breasts with one hand, I get up and lean close to him, his eyes opening wide with fear. "Well here you are my big strong man, enjoy!" Laying on top of him, I remove my arm, letting my bra fall onto his small body and letting my breasts fall and hang just within reach for him to enjoy. His jaw dropped and I could see his tiny cock harden, he's finally enjoying himself!

End Notes:

the damn word limit, well there it is!

Chapter 3; Insert chapter name here by LAAE
Author's Notes:

Here we are!

"Maybe you'd like to play with them, they're very soft and squishy if you'd like to give them a squeeze…" I notice his cock getting harder as his tiny hands touched my tender nipples. I swear if I hadn't done this so many times before, I would've came instantly. He rubbed the areola and brought his head closer to my nipple. I waited for him to make his move, just one little lick and I'll have him enchanted by my body. It didn't take long, when he felt it was safe, he gave my nipple a passionate kiss, but I wasn't going to let it last. I instantly clasped my hand around him, smushing him against my breast and bringing myself up to full height. I let go and kept my hand beneath him just in case he fell as he dangled off my nipple, scared of the long way down. "This is what you have to remember, you can do what you like to me, but understand that compared to you I'm a goddess, infinitely bigger and stronger, so if you do something I don't like, then you'll have a long way to fall. But if you do something I like, I'll make sure you like it too!" Without giving him time to think, I crash back onto the bed, with my back to the sheets. He bounced off my breasts so high, it must've felt like an amazing bounce to him and I just giggle at his silliness.

"Now then, play with my nipples, I need a release." I reposition him on the tip of my nipple and use my left hand to twist and tug on my other. "It's ok baby, go ahead and enjoy yourself, you're doing wonderfully so far" I blow him a little kiss as he slowly massages my massive tit. His tiny hands can only do so much but they feel wonderful as they lightly tug and rub me, with little kisses thrown in every so often. I start moving my hips side to side, I can't hold it. I snake my right hand under the elastic of my panties, pulling back the skin, and I start playing with my clit while he enjoys my breast. "Ah…that's it….you're so good….give it a bite….YES…..you're amazing!" I keep complimenting him as he becomes more and more comfortable, I need him to be ok with what we're doing if I'm going to really use him later. Soon enough he's tugging on my nipple as hard as he can, nibbling on it with all his strength, finally he understands that he can do anything and it'll only please me. The more forceful he gets, the harder I play with myself, I want him inside me so bad, but not yet, it'll scare him too much. Suddenly I had an idea, cupping my breast with my left hand, I bring it up to my mouth and begin sucking on my tit with him on it. I suck with all my force and I feel him hanging on for dear life. Between breathes I stick my tongue around him, patting his back with that slimy muscle try and let him know it's ok, that I'm so proud of him. He understood after a bit and went back to playing around. The feel of him hanging on my nipple while biting and sucking on it himself is pure bliss, plus feeling his tiny hard cock stabbing my tongue only helped to increase the passion of the moment. 

My fingers  twist and rub my clit even faster as I approach climax, my tongue is practically seizing in my mouth around his body as I reach the edge. This little guy is relentless, he didn't let up for a single moment. My back arched higher, and higher, and higher as I toed the edge of ecstasy closer and closer. Finally I let out a muffled scream, I tried to keep it in the back of my throat as much as possible so I wouldn't deafen the poor thing but I'm sure his ears were ringing for some time afterwards. My body convulsed for awhile and fell slowly back onto the bed, swear I was levitating off the covers how far up I was. Once I caught my breath, I took my tit out of my mouth, relieved to see him still hanging on and still making out with my nipple, he's such a good little guy. "Ahh…that was….you were perfect…." I smile warmly and my heart leapt when I saw him give a smile in return. He'll do just fine, I think.

 

End Notes:

and another one bites the dust!

Chapter 4; Big Ol' Toes by LAAE
Author's Notes:

So this one, as per request, is written from the little guys' viewpoint. Hope I did it justice!

"Now then, you've finally relaxed, we can move on in our night. But I think we're gonna have to make some changes." The smile slid off my face like an egg off a plate, she seemed to be so nice but I still didn't know if I could completely trust her. She was about 6 inches shorter than me at the bar, but now each of her fingers twice my size the top of my head barely coming up to the knuckle in the middle of her first finger. She plucked me up and held me in her palm, eyeballing me for a few moments with a devilish grin and set me on the floor. Her carpet was soft, if a little itchy, and I looked up at her foot in awe. Barely larger than her big toe she wiggled her digits in a display of size and might. I followed the tree trunk of her leg up, and up, and up, past her thighs, past her tummy. Craning my neck to the furthest extent only got me to her breasts. I took a few steps back and was able to see her face gleaming down at me from all the way up there. I swear the Empire State building couldn't be this tall!
She blew me a kiss and spoke in what was a probably normal tone for her but sounded like megaphone volume to me "Now you can see just how big I really am! You're going to worship your goddess starting with my feet. I had to walk so much just to bring you home and now these poor things are sore. Make them feel better my pet!" She raised her foot and laid it on top of me, burying me in the cushion of her sole next to the ball of her foot. I could feel her heartbeat if only just and the smell was like nothing I've experienced before. Her foot was soft and smelled of lavender yet it had traces of sweat and a slightly putrid smell. It's obvious she took care of her feet but that she really had been on them for awhile earlier tonight.

The pressure increased as I heard her muffled voice say "I don't feel any worshipping going on!" I gave her sole a kiss to start, and began to rub my restricted arms around as best I could. She relieved the pressure a bit and that gave me some more freedom to do as I wished. I rubbed her foot with the entire length of my arms, using my hands and fingers in a sort of waving motion to cover as much ground as possible. "I don't feel enough kissing going on! C'mon, don't you love your malevolent goddess?" I stuck out my tongue and gave her sole a long lick and was instantly disgusted. If anyone ask what it was like I'd say go run for an hour and start licking your skin. Salty from the sweat and tart from her lotion almost as if I licked a bar of Irish Spring bath soap. I went back to kissing to try and minimize tasting her foot as much as possible.

I moved my legs along with the rest of my body to compensate so she wouldn't think I wasn't trying to please her. I must've looked ridiculous. If she were to remove her foot right now all she would see is a tiny man, slightly bigger than a match, trying to make a snow angel on the carpet but as it was, I was trying to do my best to massage her massive foot, to please this woman who I had to call my goddess and to avoid her wrath.

She lifted up her foot and peeled me off the bottom, like I was an unwanted sticker stuck to a shoe and set me on the ground once more. "Very good my pet, but I think you don't appreciate just how big and powerful I am. Just how insignificant your life is compared to me! Let's fix that." I fell into a trance like state, as if I was on the verge of sleep when my body was forced onto the ground. She slammed her big toe onto my body, yet instead of pain I felt nothing. With her massive digit covering most of my body, it was if I was wearing a big meaty blanket leaving my head and chest exposed so I could look up to her as she mocked me. "So small and insignificant, but we can go smaller!" She tapped her toe on my body twice and I felt as if my body was being squeezed but only for a moment. She lifted her big toe and rolled me over to the second and slammed it on top of me again. "Good, but still too big!" This time she moved her foot forward, putting her tremendous weight onto her toes as she pressed me into something smaller.

My fight or flight senses told me I should be freaking out and trying to escape, but the trance state I was in told me to just lay back and to relax comforting me as she took full control of my life. Easing off and sitting back on the bed, she removed her foot and flicked me with her enormous big toe, sending me tumbling along the floor. "Now you're the perfect size! I don't even think you're as big as my pinky toe! What would that be…..3 centimeters probably, hell that might even be stretching it!" Letting out a roaring laugh she snaked her way into her panties once more. I was nearly deafened by her booming sound. I lay still, too afraid to move, too entranced to move, just encapsulated by what was happening. To me, the tallest building in the world must only come up to her knee, even then it's probably an exaggeration, her size is beyond compare and beyond comprehension for any mere mortal.

"You better come and love my feet you little fuck, your goddess needs to be pleasured." Without any control over my body, I jumped up and ran full speed towards her toes. I wanted to stop, to run the other way, but something kept me from stopping, I was forced beyond my power to obey her commands. It was a good distance away, probably took me a couple of minutes sprinting at my fastest speed while a soft squishing sound filled my ears, she must be rubbing herself hard. I wonder what she saw, a miniscule ant speeding towards her big toe, ready to love and obey her every command. I took a few breaths as I finally reached her foot, struggling to get proper airflow through my lungs, unfortunately I wasn't given a chance to compose myself, she smashed her big toe onto my body grinding it on top of me left and right as she moaned loudly. I stuck my tongue out and covered the underside of her massive toe with spit, slime and slobber. Making out as messily as possible with the grooves of her toe, trying to discover every ridge and claim them as my own.

With her moans filling my ears, my dick hiked up painfully, it wanted to stand at full attention but with no space to grow it ached, crying for freedom. As if she knew what my body wanted, she lightened her toe, still grinding my body but now giving my body the space to maneuver and my cock the space to grow to its full potential. I stuck out my arms and tried to grasp as much meat as I could and began to buck furiously. My tongue studying the tart and salty landscape, my cock stabbing her toe with all its might, my hands struggling to grip onto her as she wiped the carpet with my body. I could feel myself hitting the edge, my rod's head feeling fit to burst as my heart gave out, gushing out stream after stream of cum onto the underside of her big toe. She let out a scream of pleasure once she realized what I had done, her toe no longer grinding me but dragging me along the floor as it curled while she enjoyed her tremendous orgasm. I tried to keep consciousness for as long as possible but blacked out as her foot finally lifted off me, feeling only the last few moments of fresh air.

End Notes:

Man, a long one! Hope you guys are enjoying this!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6212