Serving the Princess by ElectricNova
Summary:

A humble and devoted servant fulfills the desires of his beautiful, adorable, playful and enormous princess the best he can.


Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Fantasy, Feet, Futanari, Gentle, Mouth Play, Nose, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5452 Read: 59272 Published: September 09 2016 Updated: June 07 2017
Story Notes:

I haven't written size smut in ages, so i guess im back? hope the start isnt too slow

1. Summons by ElectricNova

2. History by ElectricNova

3. Task 1: Feetsies by ElectricNova

4. Task 2: Butt duty (And the big reveal) by ElectricNova

5. Task 3: Cock climbing by ElectricNova

Summons by ElectricNova
Author's Notes:

a lot of the tags are hypothetical at the moment, so might not all happen

Reginald sighed as he once again found himself faced with the endless expanse of flesh coloured terrain before him. The deep crater in front of him and the Twin Mountains in the distance teased him onwards still. He could hear the palpitations of her breathing, rhythmically repeating up and down. The overpowering smell of perfume filled his senses; it was even stronger than usual today. His mistress had summoned him again, and while he was happy to attend to her needs (he had sworn a vow of servitude to her after all) whatever they were, he still wasn’t the biggest fan of the trek up to her face that she made him do sometimes. It was one of her little games; he was familiar with it but it always caught him off guard somehow anyway.  But he was almost there now; just a bit longer and-

The servant’s thought process was interrupted by a booming giggle emanating from the ground itself, echoing around the environment. The ground began tremoring, and he was thrown off his feet onto his back as he tried to find some kind of handhold. He needed to evade the seismic activity and find safe ground for now. After a brief moment of thought he jumped off the edge of the soft crater and slid gently down the inside of the princess’s navel, clinging tightly to the soft wall to keep himself steady, until he was finally on solid ground.

Taking a brief respite, he leaned against the soft boundary. It was soft, warm, and comforting and he almost found himself dozing off before he remembered he had a job to do. He stretched a little before rubbing his body against the interior of the navel, in order to hopefully provoke a reaction. Maybe she’d take it easy this time and just lift him out and to his destination?

He was accustomed to his lady’s body at this point, and he could tell that her breathing had picked up a little, accompanied but a quiet moan (for her, anyway) that showed him that she could at least feel it.  Of course she knew where he was, she always did…  But at this point he couldn’t exactly climb out of the pit, and he needed her help to move onward.

Before Reginald could do anything else, he noticed that the sound of breathing and heartbeats had spiked much higher and he could once again feel shaking; there we go, he thought. A colossal, delicately manicured  finger accented with jewelled nails soon crashed down from the heavens like a meteor, carefully grasping his miniature form and thrusting back up to the heavens in an instant. He never really got used to this. The gravitational forces pulled him downwards as he clung to the finger, before he was dropped into a lavish, pale palm the size of a football field, many other fingers like the one he had just been picked up by stood like monoliths in the distance. A young, feminine and refined voice spoke from on high as he craned upwards to see his lady’s cherry pink lips.

“Hello, my teeeeny little favourite servant! I’ve got some more jobs I need you to do for me.”

Her planetary lips sucked inwards and outwards as she blew a kiss.

Mwah~

 

End Notes:

so yeah, hopefully this turns out well

History by ElectricNova
Author's Notes:

Some backstory! And some descriptions that are hopefully sexy on sheer scale. Sorry for how long this took. More progress will come don't worry

The Princessipality of Amone had always been like this, as far as anyone remembered. Their Princess, her full title being Cecile Tourmaline Nicolette XXII, had always towered over them, into the heavens like a living tower of feminine flesh and curves enshrouded in gorgeous and regal garments that took tens of thousands of men and women in order to weave. Her land and subjects was speck sized in comparison to her eminence.  Her subjects never knew how or why she was so enormous; but she was their beautiful and rightful ruler, so they didn’t think to question it all too much.

In truth, she didn’t often issue commands to her subjects directly; she appointed ministers to handle day to day affairs according to her decrees, since interacting with a civilization that could be entirely eclipsed by her royal backside alone was difficult without causing unnecessary destruction. She truly did love her subjects, and she made this clear without ever having to even move, since she was visible from all over her territory, nearby or on the horizon, helping to keep calm during times of crisis and always there to directly take charge during the rare occasions it was needed.  She was too big to have a proper palace, so she generally resided just a few miles outside of the Princessipality itself. It was commonly said though that her body itself was her palace; she was a living landscape that the entire realm could definitely fit on top of (and inside) several times over. She was usually seen barefoot, resting her gigantic lotioned feet above a great lake.

Because of all this she was commonly assumed, on a de facto basis, to be at least semi divine, in addition to her royal lineage. And it was true she had a lineage, because she wasn’t the first ruler of the kingdom, but her predecessors had never been goliath in size or lived as long as she had. No one remembered a day when they were not her subject, and it was of course rude to ask a lady her age, especially a princess.

The most elite men and women were not the warriors, or the thinkers, or scientists, or magicians. The attendants, as they were known, were scouted during their teenage years for their prowess, and maintained a rigorous physical and mental routine. The purpose of this was to serve their princess and lady. Being a servant required humbleness, despite their incredible skill and training. Because serving a several miles tall Princess involved making her way up her body before you could serve her in the first place, and this made it abundantly clear how miniscule they were in comparison to even her dainty toes, this tended to expel any notions of egotism from them.

The jobs they were expected to do were varied; essentially whatever the princess wanted. However it often involved helping her to relax, pampering her, or even pleasuring her majesty. At their relative size, only the very strongest and best of all in the realm could even attempt to provide for her needs and wants. Thankfully the princess was very kind to her “special servants” and doted on them quite a bit, even allowing them to explore her body freely and giving them many privileges back home. She’d even considered them as marriage prospects before.  They were often surprised how personable and polite the princess was, expecting her to be more distant and regal, as their ruler, but in truth she was in equal measures playful, flirty, and cute. One particular attendant was esteemed even among the others, a long standing, virtuous and skilled man. His name was Reginald.

 

End Notes:

glad that some people are enjoying this at least! back to the present scenario next chapter

Task 1: Feetsies by ElectricNova
Author's Notes:

If anyone's reading and enjoying, could I have some more feedback please? ^_^

 

And updates will be more frequent, hopefully. i swear!

“So, today I’d like you to do some massaging again~”

The miniscule speck of a man standing on her highness’s palm nodded respectfully. “And where should I start, your highness?”

As impossible as it may sound for beings of such ridiculous size disparity to communicate with each other, the Princess’s magical abilities made hearing her little servants no trouble at all. She wouldn’t get much done otherwise.

“Hmmm~ My feet could use some affection…. But at the moment, my backside is really quite itchy.”

Princess Cecile Tourmaline Nicolette XXII let out a teasing and mirthful giggle. “Nah, you can do my feet first. Wouldn’t want you to get swallowed up in my butt again.

Reginald cleared his throat, blushing mildly.“Shall I make the journey myself, or would it be permissible for you to transport me down to your feet? It…would certainly be a lot quicker. Haha..”

Touching her finger to her cheek, she pondered.“Oh, tired already? Well, ok then. I’ll give you first class transport~ I’ll probably give you a little something fun to do afterwards, ok?”

By “something fun” Reginald knew it probably involved being  dropped suddenly into her cleavage, or giant kisses that got him stuck to her lips and sometimes temporarily swallowed. All part of the job, of course. He was ready to get to work.

He felt himself being grasped by one of her delicate fingers again, watching the world twist around at dizzying speeds as whirling winds thrashed around him. When the rush subsised, he found himself standing on an immaculate bed sheet made of silky material, staring at a titanic and mildly wrinkly sole that smelled of perfume and only a little bit of sweat.  It was laid on the side, making it somewhat easier for a comparatively dust sized individual to gain purchase.  Her bed was on just the same scale as the Princess was. It had been a long and difficult effort by many of her subjects (with her help) to build, and was very luxurious too in addition to being of a comparable size to her whole civilization. The Princess laid down on her pillow, sighed happily and let her little retainer do his job.

“Do be sure to get between the toes this time~”

“Yes, milady.”

Reginald immediately began making preparations, reaching into his convenient bag of tools and useful odds and ends., eventually pulling out an enchanted rope of sorts, shimmering faintly in pale blue. Specialised gear was a necessity for an attendant, after all it’s the most important job there is.

Touching the rope gently, it began to extend further and further, towards the mountain range of sole on the horizon. Taking hold of it, he swung the rope around the nearest immaculate toe, where it wrapped around tightly.

He took a deep breath and swung himself towards the giant ped, throwing himself through the air onto her pinky toe, faceplanting slightly onto the soft and plushy surface. He was now on her foot, and thankfully due to his mistress’s size and mass he was unlikely to fall off as long for as long as gravity held him down. Facing the landscape of soft sole and cute toes, massive spires in the heavens that occasionally twitched adorably to remind anyone who may have forgotten their owner, Reginald got to work.

Fetching his cleaning tools, the servant picked out a large brush and began making headway with the massaging effort, tickling in between the toe as best he could, applying ridiculous amounts of foot lotion, and ascending up the toe to cover the rest of the area  planting a few miniscule kisses on the it, before beginning the same process with the others. He could hear soft, booming, echoing moans coming from the distance,  a sign of a good job so far. His brush and the rest of his equipment was also magically enhanced so that the Princess would be able to more sensitively feel the miniscule and pleasurable sensation. The moans increased in intensity, before a giggle echoed, and before he could think of his next action, he found himself pinned between two toes, once again being dizzyingly lifted around the princess’s personal landscape, this time catching a brief sight of her derriere, which put mountains to shame but was also far more difficult to climb, as well as being a lot sexier. Reginald couldn’t help being somewhat in love with the Princess, most people couldn’t, she was intoxicating in that way and he’d come closer than anyone else. But he was devoted to his duty more than anything; it just so happened to be a very enjoyable duty to fulfil. She may as well have been a goddess, and he may as well have been her plaything, but if that was really so then he would happily spend eternity as her toy without hesitation.

 Soon enough he felt the foot he was on stop in front of her delicate face, staring towards her towering lips and nose, before her fingers plucked him up and he dropped onto the plushy red surface of her lips. It was luxuriously comfortable, beyond compare even in dreams, he thought, but he never got to stay there for long.

“Thank you for a job well done, Reginald.” He could feel, as well as hear her speak, before he was squeezed between the yawning chasm of her lips and smooched with maximum force. saliva covering his whole body as she began to suck inward, bringing him inside her mouth before spitting him out… into the valley of her cleavage where he sank down towards the bottom  in a deluge of fluid and supple flesh.

The Princess cooed excitedly as she entered her besotted teenage girl mode. “You’re the best servant a girl could ask for, Reginald, you little cutie!”

 

Reginald was rather dazed, not to mention wet, from all the movement but he nodded happily in response to the praise. Of course, he had more tasks left to perform, but he was looking forward to most of them anyway.

“Hmmm…. Once you’ve rested up a little bit more, maybe you could take care of that itchy butt I was talking about, my little servant~

She gently patted her bottom, giving her retainer a little while longer to recover from his previous task. She was patient, and after all, the next task was going to be fun for them both.

 

 

End Notes:

suggestions are welcome

Task 2: Butt duty (And the big reveal) by ElectricNova
Author's Notes:

woo im back to writing this! im sorry i took so long but inspiration takes awhile to get and looking at other size smut distracts me from bothering to write my own. anyway even with a slow writing rate i can keep it going on as an occasional project i guess?

 

enjoy hopefully!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicolette was feeling particular excited at the moment.

There wasn’t in all honesty much reason for it; things were the same as they always were. She had her favourite servants at beck and call and all the comforts she wanted, as usual. She put the difference in attitude down to the tingly feelings bouncing around her gargantuan body. Not like her being aroused was even odd, either… She decided it didn’t really matter, as her favourite boy toy was in her hand, and her loins were stirring. More foreplay was definitely on the agenda.  There weren’t any pressing responsibilities, and things were calm, so she may as well shake things up a little bit later.

Her magical and glimmering eyes focused in on the tiny, inconsequential speck residing in a small ridge on her pristine palm, and smiled. The feeling of having miniscule people running around your body was rather intoxicating; she was their entire world, a living landscape. Overall she was about the equivalent of a small to medium sized country in size, which to someone who wasn’t used to her existence as an everyday fact of life would seem to make interaction with subjects difficult and journeys across her body impractical. But it was second nature to her to see everything perfectly and clearly, the little castles and towers far below her, every blade of grass to every grain of sand, to feel the little sensations magnified across her skin.

This was her realm, and here she was omniscient, not to mention all powerful.  She, in truth, very much enjoyed being so enormously big and interacting with those smaller than herself. She has consistently maintained this specific size because she wishes to, but she had been bigger and smaller on occasion in the past, either to switch things up for some fun play or for when it was absolutely necessary.

But looking at her loyal servant now, she had an idea. Leaning in closely, she began gently puckering her lips into an O shape. Reginald didn’t notice until it was too late the adorable puff of her breath that instantly sent him flying into the yonder, his frail body being tossed and turned in her playfulness.  Within her sphere of influence he would not possibly come to harm unless she for some reason wished for it, but even knowing that could not prevent the jump of shock upon being suddenly blown away by the equivalent of gale force winds.

She raised a hand to her cheek in a dignified manner as she giggled at his plight, before willing him to make a landing elsewhere.  She saw her retainer tumbling through the air before plunging onto the squishy surface of her unfathomably enormous right buttcheek, separated from the other one by a vast anal ravine that completed the landscape of her plush and thick posterior. She laid on her stomach, closed her eyes  a little and awaited the fun of her little hero’s adventure on the surface of her bottom.

Reginald stood up and got his bearings, after being blown away like dust from his princess’s dainty puff, leading him to currently reside upon her royal buttock. Looking around he could her leg and thighs down below in one direction and an impassable wall leading to her back in the other. Having shaken off any remaining disorientation, he took in the smell of his environment.

The usual skin, perfume, sweat, and feminine smell was also joined by a subtle and pleasant odour of her anus, which hung like a pinkish abyss in the gap between her cheeks.  Below there laid her privates;  from his current viewpoint it was hard to see specifics but what variety of titantic genital actually laid down there varied depending on the day and the mood of the Princess. A vagina complete with clitoris or a dainty (by her scale, but still unfathomably huge) penis flanked by testicles, but never both at once.

Thinking on earlier, his lady had told him that she was experiencing an itching on her bottom, and his landing here was obviously deliberate. Not questioning her royal highness, he snapped himself out of his thoughts and set himself to the task of massage and pleasure duty once again.

Bowing and raising his voice he spoke formally. “It will be my honour to serve your hindquarters, My Princess. I will now proceed.”

His world vibrated slightly with a girlish giggle. She’d heard just fine, not that she needed to have done anyway. He’d become accustomed to understanding and interpreting what she was thinking, and he assumed she had done the same for him. Verbal commands weren’t necessary in their relationship, generally. Talking was used for pleasantries, praise, and when she obliged him with just regular chit chat, or if she had to explain a new duty to him. But being placed upon the butt made it obvious that he was to serve the butt. A throbbing in his groin intensified as he stood before the untouched sexual majesty that stood before him. It was time to get to work.

Taking a bottle of hand cream out of his satchel, of which contained many, he opened it up and emptied it into his hands to begin his work.  Walking further upward to the peak of the hill, he began rubbing and kneading her flesh and skin with the (on this occasion, lime scented) cream, before using his brush to wipe and scrub off any dirt or uncleanliness or blemish he found on the royal cheek.

It wasn’t a quick task exactly, but as long as he was thorough he didn’t need to massage every last inch, as long as he relieved the vital and most important areas; given his size this was expected as traversing it all would take far too long. Occasionally he’d lower to the ground and deliver a kiss to it, creating a slight vibration in her body.

Once Reginald felt satisfied with the job he’d done with her right buttcheek he made haste to satisfy the demands of the other,  taking his magical rope out again and taking a swing across her anus between her spreading, rosy cheeks. He planned to swing across, take care of business on her other cheek, and then attend to the sensitive ravine’s needs afterwards. His Lady had other plans, however.

The face of the Princess Cecile Nicolette Tourmaline XXII flushed red a little in a rarely seen blush.  In the realm of Amone down below, this would be taken as a sign of good luck and per tradition, work and business would be adjourned for the rest of the day which would essentially become a holiday. Drinks would be raised to whichever attendant managed to make their lovely Princess’s cheeks light up and had bagged them the day off from work.

She could feel the tingly sensation of her infinitesimal servant servicing and massaging her posterior like the temple of a goddess. Which she practically was in several ways, but nothing made her feel like it more than this. The little servant’s kneads and kisses were causing her body temperature to rise in a very enjoyable way. Every little inch of movement made her sigh quietly with happiness, even more knowing that it was the efforts of her most loved servant.

Reginald was headed to her other cheek now, she could sense. As pleasurable as his excursion there would be, she couldn’t allow herself to wait any longer than she had to for release. Moving a hand, she squeezed the flesh of her cheeks and moaned, dislodging him and sending him into the gap..

Her angelic but flustered voice boomed down. “Reginald… change of plans. You can skip the other cheek~

 

Reginald was thrown off his feet by the great earthquake, hanging on to a foothold halfway down the chasm. A great moan had echoed forth as the land had rippled in pleasure and he let loose an involuntary shout as he was sent flying again off the surface of her bottom. The squishy flesh was more than capable of supporting his weight for the moment as he figured out what strategy would best fulfil her new royal decree. She clearly wanted him to satiate the urges of her anus, but he may also be likely to come into contact with her sensitive genitals.

Unfortunately, he had to snap out his thoughts, because his brief respite did not last. He felt a sticky sensation increase as his hands and feet lost their hold and he began slipping from the now slightly sweaty butt. With no other options, Reginald braced himself to fall towards the chasm between her spread cheeks.  The greatest attendant in Amone would not back down from challenge or difficulty!

He began to fall, faster and faster, dizzy from the G forces his small body was receiving as his head span and her anus came into full view. He suddenly realised that she was now in an inverted position, lying on her back against her pillow, her cute hands lustily moving towards his location. Before he could process more he found himself pinched between thumb and forefinger and unceremoniously rubbed against the entrance of her anus, the rather pleasant smell filling his senses before he was thrust inside along with her finger, rubbing and rubbing and rubbing some more until the pungent cocktail of scents threatened to overwhelm him inside the darkness of her anus, until he was let go back outside suddenly.

Reginald was thinking that that was surprisingly quick, until his thoughts were silenced by the sight in front of his eyes.

His titanic mistress now laid on her back, her curvy and smooth stomach in full view, her giant breasts gently wobbling above. He got a brief glimpse of her blushing face before he realised he was standing nearby her newly accessible (now that she was lying on her back) crotch area. In the midst of the sound of her happy moans and sighs that boomed down from the heavens, his attention was drawn to a small forest of black trees that towered above, but not as high as the tower of wobbling flesh above it.

Bigger and taller than a church tower, His Princess’s mighty feminine penis rose above, dwarfing the miniscule mite of a servant that was Reginald with its sheer size and majesty… Droplets of white fluid peppered the landscape like watery bombs and the ground shook as her dainty hand stroked up and down on her glans. His lady’s voice boomed down from above once again with a sing-song tone.

Oh Reginald~ I think I need some help in order to finish off, would you mind doing some climbing to finish off the day?  I promise I won’t shake you off. It’s squishy and wet but you can do it, my favourite and cutest attendant~

 

Task 3: Cock climbing by ElectricNova
Author's Notes:

(Ayy im back with more shitty writing)

 

(enjoy)

Reginald knew he was going to need his specialised gear once again. Thankfully the royal crafters and artisans had created it with full co-operation from the princess herself, and every piece of equipment was reinforced with magical power and was practically impossible to break. This wasn’t a job that could be accomplished with just a brush or a lasso, though. If he wanted to successfully bring his mistress to a suitable climax, he would need to scale the towering, volatile spire of flesh, and in addition activate her pleasure centers, which even with her enhanced senses required more attention than just his hands could provide.

 After all, no man can force a volcano to erupt by himself, and this volcano was never dormant for long- if her needs went unfullfiled for too long, the pent up discharge could splatter down from the heavens with a mighty moan and flood entire cities. This wasn’t a form of divine punishment exactly; the princess would never harm her precious toys on purpose, and even in the case of an “eruption” she would ensure absolutely the safety of the humans caught in the disaster. But the destroyed infrastructure would require a large sum to repair and the local area would be mired in sticky cum for several months to a year at the very least, so disaster prevention was very important. Reginald had dealt with such a situation once before, although Tourmaline had a vagina at the time, which was a quite important distinction as a long descent into the abyss is quite different from a climb into the heavens. Generally though, his mistress preferred to sport a member these days, albeit a dainty and feminine one (on her scale, anyway)

The Princess noticed her servant was taking his time, and licked her lips in anticipation of him getting to work to relieve her urges.

Ahem! Are you perhaps ready to begin, Reginald? I’m waiting~”

Reginald was snapped out of his daze by her sweet voice and immediately began to change into his climbing gear, one naked body briefly standing on the top of another before being covered by a quite futuristic looking suit. Glowing blue runes decorated it’s black surface, providing magical benefits to the wearer.  Enhanced strength and speed were obvious advantages, making it a lot easier to both reach her sensitive areas and to successfully excite them. Immunity to the vast majority of harm also came with the package.

“I’m ready to begin, my Princess. I apologise for the delay.” He bowed his head gracefully, which elicited a giggle from the Princess in the heavens above, and began to plan his ascent.  She did not possess testicles, or more accurately did not care to give herself any. The pungent but sweet smell of her genital, which he’d come to appreciate over time, wafted across him. Brandishing his rope to attach himself with, he kicked off of the spongy flesh at the base of her member and gained a foothold, from which he continued his climb upward.

 He circled around the lower shaft and began servicing it with kneads and occasional kisses. A quiet but pleasant sigh emerged from his goddess’s lips; a good start, even if not much yet. Either way, his purpose was more to be her play toy and to help get her off; no one knows better how to get the princess off than herself, so it’s not like he needed to bring her to orgasm single handedly, but as a man who prided himself on surpassing his limits he would never put in less than maximum effort to please her. As he continued to make progress, giving some gradual stimulation along the way, giant droplets of precum once again continued to fall, and he was able to avoid the vast majority from hitting him, only ending up a bit wet.

 The servant focused his attention on the more sensitive underside of the member, and with the combination of his own magically enhanced strength and her heightened senses, he was able to truly show her the depths of his devotion, kissing lovingly with an occasional nibble that caused Cecile to vocalise a muffled squeak. At around halfway up the cock his lady’s hand gripped the member and began stroking , and so he in turn increased his pace as he continued to climb; the major target areas were near the top, and he planned to head to the frenulum first.

Panting with breath, Reginald was finally near the top, and he rested for a moment, prompting a booming tease. “You’re not giving up already, are you, you teeny little thing?”

No, my lady. I just can’t help gazing at the.. landscape of your body. No one can avoid becoming awestruck by such a sight on occasion. I’m on my way.”

“Oh, of course. As long as I’m not toooo big for you to handle, heehee~”

Finally he came face to face with the great curtain of the top of Princess Cecile Tourmaline Nicolette XXII’s foreskin. Gripping onto it’s pliable surface, secure for now, he grabbed his rope once again and wrapped it gently around before all of his strength went towards pulling down the enormous curtain to reveal the pinkish flesh underneath. He couldn’t bring it all the way downwards, but that thankfully wasn’t necessary. The smell was much more overpowering than before but it was hardly unpleasant underneath the royal foreskin either.  Reginald began to carefully trace the veins with his fingers before going prone upon the area. Not too far into this routine he noticed the ground become more slippery with her love and the rumbling of her self masturbation becoming faster. He noticed the monolithic digits on her other hand moving towards his location as the Princess, short of breath, breathed out her words

Nggh! I’m almost ready to finish, I need you up there right nowwww!”

“Okay, my la-“

 Before he could respond he was thrust upwards by sticky fingers onto the pungent pinkness of her glans. He struggled to become unstuck from the puddle of cum he has just become mired in and did his best to ignore the awe (and vertigo) inspiring view from the very peak of the perfect penis, began frantically servicing the almost football field sized high ground of her cock. Mixed in with the loud moans of his lady and the ever heightening waves and splashes of cum that soaked him with her scent, the tiny servant struggled to keep his head above the cum flood and raced towards the one last area that needed attention, while maintaining his best footing in the midst of the earthquake caused by her masturbation. The smell of her sex became stronger and stronger by the second.

 Racing forward he jumped towards the giant fissure otherwise known as her slit. Sliding down inside he offered himself to her and her divine penis, thrashing about as much as possible to further excite her. It only took about 30 seconds of this before he felt the pressure build up inside; she was about to climax spectacularly.

Finally she climaxed like a force of nature unto herself, moaning in intense pleasure as she shot loads onto her pretty stomach like a cannon. And of course her loyal attendant Reginald was mixed in too, launched into the air and cushioned by the extraordinary, pillowy softness of the ground below him.

He began to feel dizzy, and then a bit tired, and before he knew it he’d passed out entirely on her smooth stomach, which was actually rumbling slightly, unknown to him.

The Princess giggled and cooed from on high as she began to come down from the high of her orgasm.

“Maybe I overexerted him a little too much~”

“Although he did a stunning job as usual~ He’s so cute.”

Gently picking up Reginald from her stomach, she quickly wiped herself of cum before doing the same to her tiny subject, removing his suit and briefly causing him to shudder as she playfully aimed for his crotch area.

“I suppose I should let him sleep for now~ I do have other things I need to do anyway..”

Lifting the speck that was Reginald up to her eye level, she gave a quick smooch before tucking him in snugly and lovingly in between the pillowy mountains of her breasts.

Nighty night for now, Reginald~ Love you”~

 

 

End Notes:

im planning on this story reaching 8 chapters at absolute maximum i think. a vore based episode is what im hoping to do next at the very least, cocks arent as easy to write about suprisingly. but this wont be some 30 chapter saga or anything. trying to cover the main GTS niches

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6207