Sandra's Rules by Shrinkingscott
Summary:

When Scott finds himself at the mercy of his girlfriend and her daughter, he does the only thing he can do... he learns to keep his giantess captives happy.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Fantasy, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3541 Read: 36327 Published: September 03 2016 Updated: September 04 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Shrinkingscott

2. Chapter 2 by Shrinkingscott

3. Chapter 3 by Shrinkingscott

Chapter 1 by Shrinkingscott

 

“Y’know you’ve actually been doing really well,” I heard my girlfriend say from a distance.  But what was I really doing for her, I wondered?  Was it only for her kicks, or did she feel it, I wondered.

I lean my whole nude, sweaty body with all of my size and leverage into the sole of her gigantic right foot.  She rests the foot with her toes standing up above me, wriggling invitingly just above my head… I think I could reach them if I only reached up high enough, so I try.  I wrap my left hand around the second toe and my right hand on the middle toe, and Lisa lifts me up just enough to dangle me off the ground.  I scream a moment and curse like crazy.  “Lisa!!!” I scream, as she lifts her foot up higher, and higher, and higher off the ground.  “No, please!  Stop, I told you I was scared of heights!  Please!”  Lisa frowned, stretching her foot down to the ground and letting her captive rest on her carpet.  

“You’re being no fun, Scott…” she says softly to her boyfriend as she settles her foot down, her shrunken boyfriend in tow, back down on the open landscape of her mattress.  In turn, Scott releases his grasp on the toes and sits down, resting himself for a moment.  Looking up and out, past the giant foot he had just been massaging, he could see his giantess girlfriend texting on her phone.

“She’s always texting,” Scott grumbled privately to himself, “even when we’re playing giantess games.”

“I don’t feel you on my feet little man,” Lisa spoke sternly, not even looking up from the phone.  Scott almost saw this as an insult, but didn’t dare stop servicing his goddess’s feet.  He slides back to his feet, brings his body into the giant sole in front of him, and puts all of his energy into grasping and squeezing at the nearly eight foot tall wall of flesh.  He tried to ignore the dirt and grime that have collected over the day in a scattered dust, but the crystalline fragments are more apparent at his pathetic size.  

This was when the knock on the door came.

There’s nothing more humbling for poor Scott than what Lisa puts his through with her daughter Sandra.  As an eleven year old girl, she’s young enough that Scott hoped he might be able to integrate himself as a father figure into the household, and potentially even be taken seriously in the event that Scott and Lisa might marry.  He didn’t see a way for it to work if the girl spent time with her future step-daddy as a tiny.  Scott watched with horror as she slid off off the bed, getting ready to walk toward the bedroom door.

“No baby, please don’t!”  Scott pleaded with Lisa, but she ignored his pleas and walked over to the bedroom door.  All he could do was find a place to hide at the foot of the mattress as Lisa turned the door know and casually opened the door.

Scott watched with horror as he saw little Sandra come into view.  She was a small girl for her age, not quite 4’5, right around sixty pounds, and just turned 11 years old last month.  With her auburn colored hair, flowing down in waves down the olive colored skin of her back, she looks much like her mother does now, only diminutive and much less developed.  Her beautiful face, and good looks for her age suggested that one day she will be a beauty, but for now she is just a pretty little girl scared by a bad dream she just had.

“Shhhh baby,” Lisa says softly, wrapping her arms around her little girl and lifting her up easily into her arms.  She cradles her little girl and looks over to her shrunken boyfriend, who she sees on her bed scattering under the blankets at the base of the mattress, running for dear life.  Lisa assumes that it might be safe to keep her baby in the room with her for awhile.  “It was just a dream baby, you know there are no monsters in your room sweety.”

The young girl pouts incessantly, pressing his little face into her’s neck as she’s held.  “Can I stay in here with you tonight, momma?”  

Scott hears the question from Sandra from underneath the bedsheets and starts to get nauseaus with concern.  “Please no…” he says to himself, deeply concerned.  From his place at the base of the bed, he can look up to see the giantess Lisa holding her also gigantic daughter.  From his perspective, Sandra looks nearly as intimidating as her mother.  She’s in her favorite Barbie-themed nightshirt, her bare tanned legs and feet exposed completely from the base.  From what Scott estimates his height to be after being shrunk by Lisa, he would estimate that Sandra is approximately nine times his size, and that based on his normal height of 6’1, she looks to be nearly 50 feet tall, and all the more imposing given the inability to guess what the girl might do if she saw him.  Scott gulped down hard as he saw Lisa carry her daughter over to the bed, and set her down.  The young girl sat upright next to her momma as Scott continued to watch nervously just a few feet away at the base of the bed.

“You can stay here with momma for just a little while, but we need to take you back to bed soon ok?”  Sandra looked up at her momma, tears still running down her flush cheeks, and nodded.  Meanwhile, Lisa adjusts the bedsheets slightly, wrapping herself in them, but being careful not to expose her boyfriend, who lay quietly and patiently toward her feet.  Lisa sets her daughter down besides her, and then slides her feet down right near where she knew Scott was hiding.  

Scott could sense from the scent coming from further up the bed that Sandra’s feet were not too far away either… he tensely crawled over to Lisa’s gigantic right sole and got back to work, wrapping his arms around any flesh he could grab, and kissing into the giant sole before him.  With any luck, Lisa would walk her daughter back to her bedroom and by the morning, everything would be completely normal.  Worshipping Lisa’s feet, he knew, would only improve his chances of remaining unseen by Sandra.



 

 

Chapter 2 by Shrinkingscott

“I can’t believe she would do this to me…” Scott groaned, pressing his whole body into the giant sole of his girlfriend Lisa’s gigantic right foot.  He still wondered whether she could even feel his little naked, sweaty body pressing into the bottom of her massive soft, smelly foot.  He found himself coughing and gagging - usually he could easily handle the smell of his girlfriend’s feet, but tonight they were especially pungent.  “What the heck did she walk through?” Scott wondered, continuing to work futilely to please his Goddess.

Just as he pressed his face hard into Lisa’s smelly sole, taking a huge whiff of her scent, suddenly the white bedsheets overhead started to wildly shift.  Scott couldn’t see anything - under the covers, he could only somewhat sense the shapes of figures in the dark, but he could sense the movement all around him.  Scott’s instincts caused him to latch on to the toes over his head and hang on for dear life, just as they blasted up into the air, brushing hard against the bedsheets, blowing past them, and up into the sky. Scott hung on for dear life, screaming aloud in desperation.  When suddenly the giant foot he had latched onto slapped down onto a large platform of flesh, olive-colored legs, massive and shapely.  Scott swung his head around to see her face.

It was the massive deep brown eyes that I focused on first, down to her mouth, her jaw hanging open in shock, then up at her messy crop of long brown hair, and back to the lightly freckled cheeks, and just how… massive she was.  All I could do was scream.

“Noooo!!!” I howled wildly, looking down below me at the wall of olive colored leg… I hovered directly over the young girl’s thigh.  “Please put me down!”  I shook so violently, and wrapped my arms more firmly around her toes..  No longer under the bedsheets, I could see clearly now that these were not Lisa’s feet I was hugging.  The foot was smaller, yes, but still a little bigger than me, and certainly much more smelly.  Instead of lowering me to the floor, though, I felt myself rising up in the air, as Sandra raised her foot up closer toward her face.  

“Oh my gosh, a real tiny?” she said softly.

I looked away desperately from the face, down toward the bathroom door, and across the expanse I could sense that Lisa had left the bedroom..  Was she the bathroom maybe?

“Shit!”  Scott hangs on for dear life, too afraid to even look at Sandra.  The inquisitive girl lifts her foot up near her face.  Her flexibility was on full display.  

“What’s your name little guy?”  She said with a little squeal.  Scott could see her hand approaching from behind him, and tried to double down on his grip on her massive foot.  By the time the young girl’s fingers locked onto his shoulders, she tore him away from her massive toes effortlessly, cupping him into her right hand.  The whole inside of her hand was so much more warm than Scott would have suspected.  With her open palm cupped open it almost had the sensation of laying in a sauna… or hot tub.  She hovered her face just over her open palm, so I could clearly smell her breath, thick with toothepaste and mouthwash, overpowering to me at this size.  Lisa never would have done this to me… but the girl didn’t seem sensitive to my protests.

“No it’s Scott!”  He screamed out the words and crouched down on all fours.  Horrified.  “I’m your momma’s good friend, don’t you remember me?”

The young girl looked at the small creature in her hand, puzzled.  “Why are you so small?  And naked?”  Sandra lifted me up closer to her big brown eyes, causing me to raise up my arms in a defensive posture.  

“Suh - sorry!  Sorry!”  I proceeded to lean back into Sandra’s open hand as she continued to lift me into her face.  I thought she might try to put me in her mouth - her lips were so close that she brushed them into me.  “Shit - I didn’t mean to!  Please st - stop!”

I could hear flushing in the background, and breathed out a heavy sign as I noticed Sandra’s attention shift to her mother.  Though while sitting in Sandra’s hand I didn’t dare scream out for help.  How embarassing was being found shrunk by your girlfriend’s daughter, after all?  But when Lisa noticed her daughter holding her diminutive boyfriend, she didn’t seem as concerned as I had thought she should.

“Sweetheart, this is my boyfriend, Scott.  And then she looked down at me, sitting in her daughter’s palm.  And baby, this is Sandra,”

Sandra’s smile perked, and she split apart her lips in a toothy grin.  “Nice to meet you, Scott.”

“Uh-huh,” I replied back sheepishly, embarassed by this situation.  Completely humiliated by my “girlfriend.”  The more I thought about the situation, the more flustered and upset I became.

“Umm -- Sandra,” I shouted up awkwardly, and she looked down on me again with those big brown eyes, not saying anything.  “Could you, uhh… hand me to your momma please?”  How embarrassing that I was treating her as an authority figure, but of course I would do that at this humiliating size.  She still didn’t seem to care what I was saying.  She looked over at her mom, as if she was waiting for her instruction, and Sandra was still the one holding Scott, not her mother.

“Okay baby,” Lisa told her daughter.  “Hand him over and go back to bed ,”  I looked up at Sandra to get a sense of whether she was going to comply, and shockingly it looked like she might not.  

“But I’m scared, mom!  You gotta let me stay!”

“To bed!”

“Can I at least take him with me?”  I frantically shook my head at the suggestion.  Lisa opened her hand in front of her daughter to make it clear that she was to let go to Scott.

“To bed young lady, and you have three seconds!”

“But mom!!”

“One!!”

“Ughhh… fine!”  Sandra tosses poor Scott into her mother’s hand and steps up from the bed.  “Good night mommy, good night Scott!”  And with that, she opens the door ajar and walks down the hall toward her room.  Lisa clasps her shrunken boyfriend firmly in her right hand as she watches her daughter walk to her room and shut the door.  Scott braced himself for whatever Lisa had in mind for him.


Chapter 3 by Shrinkingscott

 

 

Lisa pressed leaned me out over her fingers diagonally, and pressed her thumbs into my chest, hovering me in front of her face as she looks me over.  “Well that way a fun way to meet my little girl, huh?”  She was breathing her hot breath into me, and spreading her jaw open to constantly show me her teeth and tongue.  It felt troubling for me to breath.

“Wh - why would you let that happen to me?” Scott cried softly.  “She could have hurt me!”

Lisa spread her big wide lips into a huge smile.  “My baby never would have hurt you.  She’s harmless, sweetheart!  You just need to calm down a little, shhhh...”

She kissed me with her gigantic lips over my face and torso, the warm saliva sticking to my skin and making me shiver.  “I’m just not ready for this, maybe we should take a step back… and then we - “ and then her tongue probed its way over shoulders, neck and face.  She was making me wet purposely, I think.  “Come on baby, please nuuh - “  And then again, in the warm, wet deluge of her mouth.  She even slurped me between her lips this time.  For the first time, I slid my torso into her cavernous mouth, and looked down at her tonsels, and further down the chasm that is her throat.  Now I was just sobbing.  She slipped me out from inside of her mouth and kept me close to those giant brown eyes -- just the same, I noticed, as Sandra’s.

“You should get used to your place in this house… and fast.  Because honestly baby… if I need to whip you into shape, I will.”

I gulped down hard, of what was a mix of both my saliva and Lisa’s.  She had suggested to me that this whole night was just supposed to be a game, but I had a gnawing sense now that she might have had other plans all along.  The smile on her face might have been the most apparent giveaway.  Something so smug about her look… like announcing a check mate.  All I knew was that my poor body was under heavy strain now from being held in this way.  “Please Goddess, you’re hurting me.”

Lisa reached under the bed and collected a mason jar -- I could tell based on the old label that it had once held raspberry preserves.  It looked like she must have wanted to save a couple bucks by re-using a jar.  It looked awfully small though, but perfectly see-through.  Lisa pressed her fingers hard into the jar lid and slipped it open with minimal effort.  Without saying anything to me at all, she hovered the hand she carried me in over the jar, and then began leaning her open palm sideways.  It was actually a steep fall, maybe seven or eight feet.  I panicked and even tried to hang on to her hand, but slid down, slipping into the jar with a blunt that comes with impact between hard glass and skin.  “Owww!” I howled.  And Lisa quickly sealed the lid to the miniature prison.  It was actually a tiny little jar, maybe used for told 3-5 ounces of jam, and it was a seriously tight fit for me.  How was I going to get any air?  “Hey, HEY!!!” I screamed aloud, banging my fists into the glass.  “Don’t leave me in here, damn it”  I banged even harder.  “HEY!  LET ME GO!” I screamed desperately.  

“It’s the only way he’s gonna learn,” Lisa said to herself, taking the jar holding her boyfriend and dangling it in front of her face.  She watches Scott bang on the glass and just smiled back at his nude form, occasionally flicking a fingernail into the glass.

Lisa Humbert is a diminutive creature - 5 foot nothing and 95 pounds in a cocktail dress, yet she has quite a curvy chest for her diminutive size.  Though at 28 years old and soon to be the mother of a teenager, she is still carded everywhere she goes.  She was almost pixyish in her appearance - again with the deep coffee-colored brown eyes of her daughter, but with something more likely dirty blonde hair, a tomboyish mop that comes down past her shoulders.  Maybe not the classic sexy look, but strikingly beautiful in her own right.  She kisses the side of the jar and smiles down at her little boyfriend.  “Don’t worry baby, just relax.  Shhhh….”

Lisa slides the jar down her stomach and toward her thighs, and my eyes grew wide as I saw her black cotton panties come into view.  As she slipped me down closer, she slipped her left hand down, and used her thumbnail to flip open the fabric, revealing her well groomed pussy.  The well groomed mop of pubic hair, a gift for her little toy man to experience this very moment for the first time.  She cooed as she slid the tiny jar between her thighs - the feeling of the cool glass felt good between her sensitive bare thighs, but she wanted to take it a little further with him this time.  So she took her hand out of her crotch and placed the jar with her boyfriend inside down between her legs, pressed into the fabric curtain of her tight white cotton panties.  The small glass jar pressed into the fabric caused every line and shape of her vagina to become apparent to her tiny.  And then Scott saw the scene unfolding around him.  “What is she doing?

Lisa was holding the shrink ray over the jar and setting a profile for the item into the handheld device’s start screen, configuring the options to be used through the firing of the shot of antimater.  “Oh crap!”  Scott shouted.

And when the shrink ray hit the jar it caused Scott’s whole body to tingle wildly, his whole body seemed to fold inside of itself the jar took on a rapid reduction, all the way down to the size of around the size of a grain of rice.  Lisa couldn’t quite see her boyfriend from her perspective, but knew he was there.  So she descended down to her hands and knees to look down into the grains of the bedsheets, to find her little man.  It took her awhile, but she saw the pathetically small little jar standing just where it stood, standing no taller than half a centimeter tall.  Too small to pick up with her fingers, Lisa did the only thing that she could think to.

She took her right index finger and raised it up to her lips and opened her mouth, softly licking the tip of her finger, leaving a thick coating of saliva in a trail down the long, well structured digit,  And then she lowered her finger down onto the fabric where the miniature glass lay.  Scott could only watch in unimaginable fear as Lisa lowered her wet finger, thicker to him than anything he had seen in his life, directly onto the little jar.  The thin film of saliva that coated Lisa’s right finger, otherwise leaving a light film and wet gloss that otherwise was hardly noticable to her, was so think in comparison to this glass jar that the miniscule object stuck to the goop, and bonded with his girlfriend’s finger.  And with no hesitation, Lisa raised her finger up from the bed, so fast that Scott knew he would be sick.  He gagged as the g-forces of his pathetic size were getting the best of him.  It was too sharp, too fast.  But just as he thought he couldn’t take it, he could sense that he had stopped, and knew even without that his tiny glass prison was hovering on Lisa’s index finger, as she looked down on her tiny man’s little cell.  Scott did all he could do - he begged at the top of his lungs, understanding the futility of his plight.  “Please Goddess Lisa,” the creature begged, “show me mercy!”

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6188