Inconvenient Coincidence by Max333
Summary:

James loves his life. Though, one day, his best friend, Yuna, and his sister, Faith, get convinced he is a perverted masochist. Will he manage to prove them wrong ? Will they let him ? 


Categories: Butt, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 20434 Read: 128550 Published: August 07 2016 Updated: September 29 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Yuna by Max333

2. Faith by Max333

3. Mistake(n) by Max333

4. Planning ahead. by Max333

5. The shrinking. by Max333

6. No way out by Max333

7. Insanity by Max333

8. Cleaning up. by Max333

9. End of evening. by Max333

10. Good night sleep by Max333

11. A whole new life by Max333

12. Back to Faith by Max333

13. Bike ride by Max333

Yuna by Max333
Author's Notes:

Hey there. This is my very first story. I'm french so my english might be strange sometimes, please do tell me when it happens ! Correct me, teach me anything you could think of ! I am here to improve. 

The story "Brian's solemate" by duck12345 inspired me to write that story. The ideas might appear to be quite similar, hopefuly I'll manage to give this one its own soul. 

 

P.S : Warning: If you're here for the "Butt" tag, it won't make its appearance until chapter 11-12. I apologize to anyone I've mislead. 

 

Chapter 1 : Yuna.

 

- “Wow, it’s been quite the day, James !” managed to utter Yuna, in-between two breaths.

- “You don’t say. I haven’t been that tired in a long time, and I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to walk again ! “ he smiled, panting.

Both friends, James and Yuna, had spent the day running for charity. Summer wasn’t there yet, as spring had just recently started, but it still was pretty hot outside. The entire run had lasted for more than 3 hours, and, as one would expect, they both had gotten fairly sweaty.

Yuna, who always was delighted feeling superior, dominant towards other people, wanted to get James to rub her dirty, smelly feet once they got to his home. It wasn’t the most humiliating thing she could think of, but seeing James act in such a degrading way would turn her on, to a point he couldn’t even imagine. Yet, she knew he had no interest in such things: he was always strongly reluctant any time she tried to get him – innocently – to submit to her. And although she loved and craved to dominate, she wasn’t mean, and would, never, ever, force anyone against their will. And it wouldn’t happen with James. They had known each other for years ! She didn’t want to lose his friendship for that nasty desire of hers.

- “And to think I’ve run that long only for you…” she grinned. “You owe me. If it wasn’t for me, you would have done that long, tiring run, all alone !” she said excitedly, glancing at him.

James knew where this was going. Of course she couldn’t have accepted without an idea in mind. This couldn’t all just be about charity. James had known for a long time about his friend strange desires, as she managed to make them pretty clear throughout the years, but never really looked into them seriously, and thought most of it to be some kind of long-term joke she wasn’t decided to get rid of quite yet.

He thought about his answer while opening the door to his home. No one was around, the place was silent. His sister probably was hanging with friends. His mother never was home, as she spent all of her time working. And his dad… Well, he never had the chance to meet him.

 He invited Yuna in, and answered.

- “Well… Yes, you’re not wrong, but isn’t knowing you’ve done that for charity enough ? With that little run of ours, we’ve helped lots of children ! “  he exclaimed, hopeful she wouldn’t go on her request.

- “Awhh” she pouted. “You *know* I’m glad I’ve helped those children.” she stopped, breathed and went on : “The thing is… Running for 3 hours... It was mostly for you, so you wouldn’t be bored ! But now… My feet… “

She knelt to take off her running shoes. Immediately, the smell struck James. Of course, 3 hours of running couldn’t go unnoticed, yet, Yuna’s feet seemed to be worse than anything. The air was quickly filled with their repugnant scent, and James could do nothing but plug his nose and complain:

- “*Cough* Duh, Yuna !  I thought biological weapon were now forbidden, put that shoe back on, for fuck’s sake ! It stinks like hell ! A chance you’re not standing too close from me, damn, I think I would suffocate right away !” he half-joked.   

The girl giggled a bit at James’s reaction, she had hoped he would exaggerate.

- “ You see ! This is how BAD this whole running thing got my feet, my socks are soaked in perspiration ! And it hurts… It hurts a lot ! “ she made an angelic face :
- “I would love it very much if you could massage them … We would be even, don’t you think ? “

Here it was. Yuna’s latest attempt at getting James to pamper her feet. It wasn’t the first, and it wouldn’t be the last.

- “Not even in your dreams, you crazy girl ! “ laughed James. “You don’t seem to comprehend how bad they smell ! And even without the smell, there is not a chance I’ll ever get close to them ! “

He was used to such requests, and never answered positive. Yet, Yuna kept asking. Of course she was only teasing him; she couldn’t possibly want him to reduce himself to do so. Either way, it wouldn’t happen anytime soon. Or so he thought.

- “Oh come on ! “ she laughed in return. “You’re not cool James ! “

Even though she had been refused a foot rub, Yuna couldn’t bring herself to waste the opportunity to torture James ! She would make the most out of the smell that built up inside her shoe.

She stood up quickly, her disgusting, smelly shoe in hand, and ran behind James. She then brought the shoe to his face; trapping his nose into the opening. Which forced him to sniff only in the dirty and incredibly sweaty shoe, while she blocked his mouth with her free hand.

- “Smell what I’ve done for you, you ungrateful friend !” she said, amused.

- “Hmphhhh !!” mumbled Jack, taken by surprise, which made him sniff through his nose more than he would have wanted to. The stench was unbelievable. How could someone that cute, innocent, with such an amazing, beautiful body, produce such a nasty, foul smell ? He could not think of something that reeked as much as her sweat-soaked inner shoe.

Fortunately, once the surprise had faded, he easily dealt with his menacing best friend, and took a huge breath of fresh air.

-“OH MY GOD, YUNA ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!” He yelled.

-“ Awhh, is my shoe too much for you, big-boy ? “ she grinned “This is what you get for not giving my feet what they deserve ! Now, we’re even.“ she stated, as if she had the right to act in such a gross way.
-“And you know… You haven’t been anywhere close to the source yet ! “ she exclaimed, making eye-contact between James and her soaked, smelly, socked-feet.

-“Damn it, Yuna, you’re SICK ! Don’t ever, EVER get anything related to feet anywhere close to me anymore, or be sure that I’ll get angry and won’t let you get away with it  ! “ He harshly replicated, then realized he maybe was too severe. After all, it was all only fun and games, nothing serious here, right ? He decided to soften a bit : “You’ve got to understand me, no one could ever withstand being around your stinky feet after a long run ! “ he smiled.

- “Oh ? “ she said, while putting back her shoe. “Does that mean you wouldn’t mind being around them, was it not after a run ? “ she asked, teasing him a bit more.

- “... Yuna, you-“ James began, before being interrupted.

- “I’m just kidding, idiot !” She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, then patted him on the head, as the pet she would have loved him to be. The whole situation got her wet. Tonight, she would probably touch herself to orgasm multiples times, helped by this pleasant thought : She made James smell inside her dirty shoe… God… If only he could love it the way she did ! 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading ! 
Please comment, tell me what you think. This is important. I know nothing.  

Chapter 2 is done already, and will be posted tomorrow. 

Faith by Max333
Author's Notes:

And here is chapter 2 ! 
Again, do not hesitate to tell me what's wrong and how to get things to be better.  

Chapter 2 : Faith.

 

James woke up feeling dizzy. He had taken a few drinks with Yuna before she decided it was time to get home. They had laughed, told themselves stories, and got along perfectly for the entire evening. 

The charity run was a pleasant memory, until he had been forced to smell Yuna’s shoe for a mere few seconds. He shivered at the disagreeable thought. This wasn’t the first time his friend drew attention to her feet, and he began to seriously think about it. Maybe there was something more to it, something he could not yet think of.

Caught in his thoughts, he heard the door slam. His sister, probably.

- “Jay ?! Are you home ? “

Jay. This was the cute name she had chosen to call him. He didn’t care, to be true, and even liked it to some extent. In fact, James loved his sister. She was nice. Maybe too nice, sometimes. She was always there for him, and always did her best to please him and make him happy. What’s more, no one could deny she was absolutely gorgeous.  They kept no secret from each other, and even talked about sex without any discomfort. He was glad he had such a sister, and would do anything for her himself.

- “Yeeees, I’m home, sis. Where have you been ?” He yelled back.

She walked towards his room, and saw him, laying comfortably in his bed.

- “I was sleeping at Chloe’s. Nothing too crazy, we had a girl night ! “ she said cheerfully.

- “Oh… Chloe.” he whispered. He didn’t like the girl. Well, SHE didn’t quite like him, in fact, which made it hard for him to get along with her.
-“ I see, I’m glad you had fun ! “ He said, thinking every word of it.

- “Thanks bro !” she smiled. “What about you, how went your day ? “

- “Oh well, you know, I did tell you about the charity, haven’t I ? Well, I managed to convince Yuna do run with me, then we took a few drinks at home. We really had a wonderful day ! “ he said, omitting to tell her about the feet stuff. He didn’t lie. Overall, it was a wonderful day.

 - “Hmmm Yuna, eh ? “ she winked. “I like that girl, I’ve spoken to her quite a few times, and even do text her once in a while. You should definitely go for it bro ! It’s been a while since you’ve known each other, time to act ! “ she giggled cutely.

- “But ?- “

- “No “buts” ! Anyway, I’ll go and take a quick nap, I’m tired as hell and didn’t get time to sleep yet. G’night Jay ! “ And with that, she flew away, giving him no chance to contradict her. Would he have done so, though ? True, he had known Yuna for a while, she was one of the greatest person he knew. She was smart, cute, well-shaped… Maybe this could work…

But there was this strange behavior of hers he was still wondering about.  Behavior he was going to elucidate by doing some research.

He stood up, walked to his computer, and started looking for foot-related stuff. Anything, really. He didn’t know what to expect. What was his surprise when he found dozens of stories talking about stinky feet, poor guys being forced to worship them in any way imaginable. He found fictions of domination, of men turned into slaves; of giantess putting tinies into their nauseating socks…

He could read no more, though he knew there was worse to see. This was all new to him, he never imagined people could have such fantasies, such fetishes, and knew for certain he would never, ever be appealed by such a thing.

But what about Yuna ? Were those websites related to her desire in any way ? She seemed to love getting attention to her feet, and didn’t mind forcing him to sniff her disgusting shoe the day before. Was this what she wanted ? Was this the reason she kept going with her strange requests, after all these years ?

Well, then she would continue to do so for eternity. There was not a chance he would allow himself to be treated that badly, not today, not ever. Maybe he was wrong, maybe this was not Yuna’s fantasies. But if it was, she would have to accept it was not his.
He would not judge her, we all get to love different things. He would not talk about it either. He would act the same as he had done for the past years. Nothing would change, he loved Yuna the way she was, and nothing more. This research wouldn’t have any incidence on their relationship.

With his mind set, he closed the websites, and spent most of the day playing games he loved.

 

                                                                             ***

 

The next morning, he was awakened by Faith barging in his room, seemingly in a hurry.

“Jay, I’m sorry to wake you up in such a harsh way, but I *desperately* need to borrow your computer for today’s classes. I’m really sorry I forgot to ask yesterday, it got out of my mind, but I need it. I have an important presentation for which I’ve saved half of my researches on your computer, and now  there’s no one else I can ask ! Pretty pleeease ? She almost begged, being mad at herself both for waking her brother up so early and having forgotten to ask earlier.

James didn’t understand everything Faith said, as he was groggy having just woken up, but agreed anyway. She needed the PC, and it was important. There was nothing he would refuse his sister, and he nodded to make her understand he agreed.

“Ooh Jay, you’re the best brother in the world !” she hugged him in gratitude. “You’ll get it back this evening, I promise ! Oh, and sorry for waking you up, I’m on my way ! See you ! “ she said, talking more and more silently, realizing she was almost screaming.

She stepped back, careful not to make any more noise, and went away, letting Jay get back to sleep, his computer secured into her bag. 

 

End Notes:

Please comment, tell me what you think !

Mistake(n) by Max333
Author's Notes:

And here is chapter 3 ! 
Thanks for all the encouraging reviews, you guys are really motivating me to keep it up ! I hope you'll like this one too ! 

Chapter 3: Mistake(n).

 

Faith got to college in time; she managed to catch her bus, which made her fairly happy despite having run and exhausted herself in the process. She did not have any class this morning, but would spend her spare time organizing her presentation and finalizing what she had started. She found a quiet place, got Jay’s computer ready, and started working.

For the first hour, she only used material she had already found, and reorganized it. After a while though, she didn’t have anything left from her previous researches, and had to go back to the websites she used to get some more information, just enough to make the whole thing perfect. She didn’t remember the website’s names, and decided to look for it in Jay’s browser history. She wasn’t expecting what she discovered.

- “Oh my god.” she giggled, shocked. “Jay, you filthy pervert, what is all of this?” she whispered, looking at her screen.  What she saw first wasn’t her websites, or any link about video-games she knew her brother loved, but a huge number of sites with images of men being tortured, forced to serve beautiful women, involving, sometimes, incest! With that were stories in which the main character was generally *forced* to endure his “goddesses” will.  Most of them, though, focused on making the man sniff sweaty feet, lick them, taste them, against his will.

Faith spent some time switching between those different sites, reading everything. Her cute little brother had, in fact, secrets he did not share with her. Secrets she wouldn’t ever have had the chance to discover had she not borrowed his computer in a hurry! For the first time, he didn’t have the chance to delete his dirty-looking history, and, at last, she knew the truth.

“Jay, Jay, Jay… “ she whispered. Why didn’t he tell her about his fantasies? They had talked about sex many times, and he knew everything about her. She didn’t hide a single detail when talking about her own kinks, yet he lied to her. He acted as if all he ever wanted was vanilla sex, but here was the proof: that wasn’t enough. He craved humiliation, he wanted to be controlled.

She was genuinely disappointed he didn’t trust her with this. She didn’t mind making her feet smelly, if it was all it took to make her brother happy.  She knew she could manage to make him sniff them from time to time. This was the least she could do to begin with. She would think of a way to go further later on.

Then it all came together. The run with Yuna! He said he convinced her to run with him. What better way to get someone to have sweaty feet, right? That’s probably what he thought of when inviting her: he was using her to satisfy his perverted needs! She didn’t have confirmation yet, but she was ready to bet he had managed to have interaction with Yuna’s feet that day. Despite loving her dear brother, Faith felt the need to warn Yuna about Jay’s motives, if she found out he really was using her.

She went outside, dialed Yuna’s number on her phone, and called.

“Hello? Faith?” answered a puzzled Yuna. It had been a long time since the two talked together. Fate had decided to reunite them.

“Hey, Yuna?” mirrored Faith. “I know we haven’t talked in a long time, and what I’m about to ask might seem really weird to you, so I apologize already, but did James had any interaction with your feet the day you ran together? “ she asked, straight to the point.

Yuna was silent for a few seconds, then mumbled:

“… what is that about? What kind of question is that?”

“I know, I’m sorry, it’s weird, and I’ll explain everything to you once I get the answer, please?”

Yuna thought about this strange call, and answered. What could go wrong? She would then ask for a detailed explication. She knew Faith, and she was not the kind to act without reason. Something was up.

“Well, uhm… I made him *smell* inside my shoe.” she purred. The mere thought of it was enough to tingle her down there.  “That’s it, there’s nothing more. What now? “

This wasn’t what Faith expected. She thought James would have found a way to smell her feet, but the fact that she made him smell her shoe? There was yet something she didn’t know.

“What, you *made* him?” Faith asked, baffled.

Yuna felt more and more embarrassed about this whole situation. But for an unknown reason, maybe because she was James’s sister, or the fact that she seemed to know a lot already, James’s friend decided to trust her and explained everything. She told her how she made him sniff her shoe, and, seeing Faith wasn’t judging, told her more about her fantasies concerning her brother.  

As she listened, a grin grew on Faith’s face. Now she understood. All of it. Those two were a perfect match! A shame her brother was too shy to admit his own desires, this would work out so well! Hopefully, now that she knew, things would go better. Or worse, she giggled, thinking about what could happen to her precious brother, now that boundaries were about to be lifted.

“Alright, now I understand, thanks.” she smiled and breathed, letting it all sink in.  “I owe you an explanation.” she started. “First, let me tell you that I understand why you’re James’s best friend.” she giggled. “Of course, you’re beautiful, smart, and everything, but there’s one more thing. “ she stopped, to enlighten what was to come : “ I’ve discovered that James has a huge fetish for feet, and craves domination. And you happen to feed his lust with what he wants.” she dropped the revelation, and was glad she had found someone to share it with. Someone that would act for her brother’s best interest, she was sure of it!

Yuna, though, couldn’t believe what Faith just said. Surely, she was wrong. She had known James for years, and tried to get him to her feet again and again, without any success. And all of a sudden, that’s what he wanted? This couldn’t be.

“Faith, Faith, calm down!” Yuna stopped her. “I don’t get what you’re saying, I’ve known James for years, and he never acted anywhere close as someone being interested in feet, neither in being dominated! “ she said, with a hint of sadness in her voice. “And you know I’ve tried, more than once…” she finished.

The loving sister knew it was hard to believe. She wouldn’t have believed it either: it seemed so unlike her brother! But it all made sense, and she had proof.

“I think he fooled us both” she said excitedly “I thought we shared everything. Yet, this part he wished to keep a secret. Maybe he was ashamed. I don’t know. The thing is, I just saw his browser history… And those things do not lie!” she chuckled. “I’ll send you a screen right after, so you can relish seeing how perverted he actually is!” she said, not realizing her actions were dooming her innocent brother.

Seeing Yuna remained speechless, she continued:

“And think of it: All these years you’ve teased him with your feet. Yet, he never rejected you enough to make you stop! He was playing his role, the role of the unwilling victim, tortured by a mean goddess. Had he told you to stop once and for all, he would have lost all of that. And this is not what he wanted.  “

“… It… it makes sense” muttered Yuna. “He… He was too shy to ask for more, even though he certainly knew I would have loved it.” And it was an understatement.  “But what now?” wondered Yuna. She didn’t know how to act anymore.

Faith smiled. She knew her recent discovery would mean the world to Jay. He would be so happy, she thought. Even though he would, obviously, not show neither admit any of it.

“Now,” she smiled “We work toward realizing James’s deepest, darkest fantasies. And yours as well. ” 

End Notes:

As usual, please tell me what you're thinking ! It helps, it really does. 

Planning ahead. by Max333
Author's Notes:

Thanks for the comments ! 
I'm a bit busy at the moment, so the chapters might be coming a bit less faster. My apologizes.
Please, keep telling me what you think, and, as usual, I hope you'll enjoy the chapter.  

Chapter 4 : Planning ahead.

 

As one would expect, such a drastic change required a lot of preparation. Faith and Yuna agreed they wouldn’t tell James they had discovered his dirty little secrets. Not now, at least. First, they had to find a way to make him helpless, powerless. This was part of his fantasies. Of all the stories they had read on his browser history, none talked about a guy who was given a choice about what happened to him. Very well then, they would grant him exactly that.

How would they do so was the question. They were in a hurry, as they wanted to be able to start tormenting Faith’s brother as soon as summer holidays began.  It would be hot, and their feet would get sweatier and smellier. What’s more, being in holiday would allow them to spend most of their days torturing him.

Yuna’s experience proved useful. Not only did she know most of the websites James visited, which made it easier to know what exactly he wanted, but she also had thought already of a way to force him to obey their every whim.

The more they planned, the more Faith was amazed by how complementary Yuna’s and James’s fantasies were. Being the caring girl she had always been, she couldn’t be happier than by helping those two realize their nasty desires.

“We’ll shrink him,” said Yuna, who had made up her mind.

“Shrink him? Like in the stories we read?” asked Faith, standing by Yuna’s side. “That would be perfect,” she whispered excitedly, knowing having Jay to be only a few inches tall would allow them to do *anything* they wanted to him. “But how could that be possible? I’ve never heard of anyone being shrunk, neither of an actual way to do so,” she wondered.

Yuna smiled, “Any fantasy has its source in reality,” she stated. “Shrinking someone is possible, that I know with certainty. Believe me; I’ve been doing researches about my own fetish for years. Though, I will need some time to get what we require.”

Faith looked at her, worried.

Yuna laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ll get everything before the start of holidays! I, of all people, wouldn’t waste the chance to start torturing James as soon as possible. “she winked playfully.

                                                                    ***

James never looked like he had realized his mistake: lending his sister his non-cleansed computer. Maybe he had some doubts at first, as Faith noticed the history had been deleted soon after she gave him back the PC, but he must have convinced himself she saw nothing, as she never talked about it.

The wait didn’t prevent Faith to have some fun with her brother and his perverted desires. She had took it upon herself to make her feet the smelliest, dirtiest she possibly could. She would go for a jog from time to time, and joined Chloe to most of the parties she organized. The dance as well as the exercise and the heat (Even if it was only spring !) managed to make her feet, socks and shoes what she considered “decent” to tease her brother with. (Whereas it was, in fact, stinking awfully bad already.) 

She would then, innocently, sit with Jay when he was watching TV on the sofa, lie down, and slowly bring her disgustingly smelly socked-feet toward his face. Of course, Jay wouldn’t let her do so for long, telling her how bad her feet smelled and getting them out of the way without too much trouble. Sometimes though, she would feign to be hurt, and, out of anger, manage to get both her feet directly to his face, forcing him to take a few whiffs of her repugnant sweat-soaked socks, before being dislodged for good. 

Even though she did her best, she was not satisfied. She hated it, hated that she couldn’t do more than that: he was stronger, bigger. He would always be able to get himself out of her feet grasp, and this was wrong. She knew he would love it if she could force him more, make it so he couldn’t get away from them. This would have to wait, she thought to herself. Wait a tiny bit more, and your sister will realize your darkest desires…

On his side, James didn’t understand what had gotten into his sister. He was glad, she was doing more and more things: going out, doing sports, and they still got along perfectly. But she didn’t seem to wash her feet anymore, which was highly unlike her. She said she didn’t smell anything, pretending she had a cold. Hell, it wouldn’t have bothered him so much if she didn’t always happen to find herself in a situation where he had to bear with their nastiness. The worse was that, most of the time, he didn’t dare tell her a thing! She was his sister, the sister he loved more than anything, and he didn’t want her to be offended. Sometimes, though, she didn’t let him a choice, as the stench became unbearable, and he had to react.

He thought about the strange correlation between the recent events and the dirty-looking history he had left on his computer when she borrowed it. He shook his head. This was not it. He knew his sister: they talked about everything. Had she seen it, she would have talked to him immediately, wanting to know every detail of it.

He decided to attribute her recent behavior to the approach of summer holidays. She had to deal with so many things: school, friends, herself… She wasn’t noticing what she forced him to go through because of her feet foulness. This wouldn’t last. Holidays would allow her to pull herself together. Hygienically, at least.

Speaking of friends, he didn’t get any news from Yuna in a while. She did tell him she would be busy, and would bring him a surprise when summer began. He missed her, and couldn’t wait to see her again.

 

 

The day before summer holidays, Faith received a call. It was Yuna.

“I got it, finally!” she said, overwhelmed with joy. “I thought I wouldn’t manage in time, but I made it !” her panties were dripping wet, having touched herself before the call, thinking of all that was to come. “I’ll be there tomorrow, get yourself ready!” she finished, and hanged up.

Tomorrow, she would get James, her best friend, to worship her in any way she could imagine. She would *force* him to do so, and punish him for any disobedience. He was going to be her pet, her slave, as well as his sister’s. She kept caressing herself at the thought, going faster and faster. She imagined James licking the sweat off her feet. James stuck in her disgusting – running shoe, having to smell, sniff, breath in it. The ideas kept emerging in her mind, and she came as hard as ever. 

 

End Notes:

Things get real in the next chapter. Hopefully, it should be posted either tomorrow or the day after. Bear with me, please.

The shrinking. by Max333
Author's Notes:

Here it is ! At last ! 
As usual, please, tell me what you think. I might not be able to do one chapter a day, as I will always privilege quality over quantity, so the rythm may slow down. It will depend on the amount of spare time I get each day. 
Either way, I hope you'll love it. 

Chapter 5: The shrinking.

 

First day of summer. Jay had decided to spend the morning on his computer. Yuna had called, telling him she was finally available and couldn’t wait to show him her gift. He smiled. Yuna was such a good friend! He was pleased he would see her again in the afternoon. She said she would come directly to his house, which is why he chose to stay in, waiting for her.

He was worried his sister wouldn’t appreciate her coming to the house the first day of holiday, but when he talked about it, she smiled, suppressed a giggle, and told him it was fine: she liked Yuna.

James was delighted to know they both seemed to appreciate each other. Maybe, he thought, the three of them could get along well enough to spend most part of the summer together. He liked the idea, as those two girls were what he cherished most in his life.

Faith, on her end, couldn’t wait. She was almost shivering from impatience, as she imagined the events that were about to happen. James would shrink, and would, AT LEAST, be helpless to defend himself against her feet, feet she had prepared for a while. She now had to wear shoes at all time, otherwise their smell made her nauseous. She smiled. Her bro was in for a treat.

It was soon after they both ate together that they heard a knock on the door. Yuna was here.

James went to open and greeted her with a smile and a warm hug.

“Finally, she’s here! Our dear prime minister has deigned to grant us a visit!” he exclaimed teasingly. “You will have to tell me where you’ve been for so long, and what you did!” he grinned.

“Oh, be sure I’ll do more than tell you where I’ve been” she laughed. “Is Faith there? I’d like to see her before giving you your gift” she winked.

James answered, confused. “Faith?” they might have worked on the gift together, he thought. “Yes, she’s in her room,” he smiled. Those two decidedly were full of surprises.

Yuna walked straight to Faith’s room and closed the door behind her.

“Hey Faith,” she smiled. “You’re ready?” she asked rhetorically. She knew she was, as they had texted each other almost every day.

“More than ever,” she answered in a breath. To say the truth, she couldn’t believe how eager she was for James’s shrinking to happen. This whole thing became a huge part of her life, and she literally spent her days planning ways to make James’s holidays a living hell. Looking at Yuna, she noticed something. She was wearing boots. Fucking boots. In summer.

“Oh my god,” she giggled. “Boots? For real? Even I didn’t go that far!”

“I must give James’s the best,” she winked, sat on Faith’s bed and got an old book out of her bag. “Here is everything we ever dreamed of,” she murmured. “You might not believe it, but this is a spell book,” she explained. “We will be able to shrink poor Jay, and sooo much more…
“I can’t believe he is next room, waiting for his “gift”, with no idea whatsoever he’s going to be in trouble in no time,” she grinned.

“I’m fine with anything, as long as it works,” she chuckled. “And he asked for it!” she reminded. ”Let’s go?” she proposed with impatience, standing up.

“Let’s begin,” answered Yuna. She followed Faith, and went to find James.

They both went back to the living room. James was waiting them obediently, comfortably. As he heard their foot-step, he turned his head to watch as they approached him.

“Hey girls!” he smiled. “Having finished your talk yet?” he taunted.

This would be his last sentence as a free man. Yuna got closer to him, and opened her rusty old book.

“Kutistua, orja,” was all he got for an answer. 

 

James’s vision began to blur. His head hurt, his body hurt. It was like he was burning from the inside. He felt his muscles stretch, relax, and stretch again in a painful cycle. What was happening? It went on until he felt insanely tired, convulsed, and fainted for a few seconds.

When he came back to himself, he was struck by a repulsive, insanely repugnant smell. What the fuck was going on? He heard giggles, cute giggles, which contrasted with his putrid atmosphere. His eyes were starting to adapt, but he was in so much pain he started to yell.

“W-WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ?” he screamed. “YUNA, FAITH, HELP, HELP ME !” he begged, lost.

“Awhhh,” a soft voice echoed. “Is our poor tiny Jay-Jay incommoded?” More laughs. “Don’t like the smell, maybe?” he heard the girl pout. “But we’ve worked so hard for it! You’ll have to accommodate, *little* bro!”

Bro? That’s when he recognized the voice. It was Faith’s ! His mind raced. What was happening?! The pain faded out, and his vision finally went back to normal.

This couldn’t be. No way. No actual way. To his side stood both of Faith’s stinky, used and unwashed socked-feet.  She had sat down on the sofa, positioning them the closest to James’s body she actually could, in order to overwhelm his senses with foot stink. Each breath tasted of dirt, each sniff poisoned and weakened his transformed body.

“F-Faith?” he watched all around. He had shrunk. No. They had shrunken him. The two of them.  By his sister’s side stood his best friend, Yuna. He didn’t like the look of sadism in her eyes, nor the visible pleasure she got out of his situation. He had to stop it, whatever “it” was.

“G-girls?” he began. “What is-“ he continued, before being interrupted by Faith’s feet closing in on him, trapping him in between, forcing his entire body to be in contact with his sister’s pure accumulated stench and sweat.

“Tut-tut,” said his sister in amused disapproval. “I think little boys should let big people speak, don’t you?” she rubbed her feet together cheerfully, with Jay trapped in-between, soaking him in awful foot-sweat.

Hearing no answer –which would be hard to provide in his situation- she happily kept going.

“Figure out, my dear little, *pervy* brother,” she emphasized the word squeezing him, “That we’ve found about your deviant, nasty secret,” she stopped, separated her feet and looked at him.

Jay was in utter disbelief. He was wet, bathed in his sister’s sweat, at her mercy. It was dreadful, each breath urged him to puke, and there seemed to be no way out. He couldn’t believe those things tormenting him were feet. Faith’s feet. It smelled rotten, and, he was sure of it, staying anywhere close to them for any longer would actually kill him.

“M-my… Secret?” he managed to blurt. Seeing she wasn’t preventing him to talk, he carried on. “Th-there… There’s been a misunderstanding,” he breathed the foul air. “I have no-“

But he was interrupted again, trapped back between the habited, smelly sock-made walls.

She sighed. “That will not do, Jay-Jay!” she sang. “Yuna, maybe you’d like to explain our little slave his situation?” she proposed with enthusiasm.

Slave? How was all of this happening? James couldn’t believe the recent events. His own sister, his lovingly, kind and caring sister wouldn’t allow him to defend himself. Worse: to stop him, she forced her feet onto him. They had managed to shrink him, for fuck’s sake! He knew what it all was about. She had seen his history. She had thought he jerked off to that disgusting deviant stuff, and decided she would help. This explained all the previous foot stuff. God, he had been so naïve! This could have been avoided!

“Very well then,” answered Yuna as she sat sexily on the sofa as well. “James, Jay, slave. You’ve been a very bad boy, and deserve to be punished, in the worst possible ways.” she grinned. She was so turned on. Her fantasies had become reality, and she knew James was secretly enjoying every moment of it. She swore to herself that she would never let him convince them otherwise. That would ruin his own fantasy.

“You’ve kept a secret of this fantasy of yours, and now it’s payback time!“ she said, overwhelmed with joy. “Are Faith’s feet to your liking?” she teased. “I can smell them from here, and it’s bad already. I can’t possibly imagine how you’re feeling. Your senses might be going crazy!” she said with pity. “Unfortunately, this is not even close to the worst that is to come, slave,” she continued, her dominant side taking over. “Your sister and I spent the last two weeks without washing our feet a *single* time…” she breathed. “As you can imagine, we couldn’t wait to have our own personal cleaner!”

As Faith’s feet separated again to allow the girls to see his reaction, Yuna almost had an orgasm seeing his desperate, horrified face at the realization. Oh dear god, this would be great! 

 

End Notes:

Please, comment, tell me what you think ! 

No way out by Max333
Author's Notes:

Hey there! Here is chapter 6!
How fast it all goes :)

Thanks for the comments, please, keep telling me your thoughts, it fuels me up to keep writing !

Sorry for the delay, as I've said, I'm quite busy. Be sure I won't give up on the story though, I love writing it.

Enjoy ! 

Chapter 6: No way out.

 

Before any foot-licking to happen, the girls thought James had to be accustomed to his new position. As their slave. Their own foot-slave, their pet. Seeing her brother so tiny, so helpless actually amused Faith to no end. Even though she wasn’t as kinky or as perverted as Yuna, she could easily imagine herself inflicting more than feet torture to her precious little brother. This was not only about his own pleasure anymore. They would both love his predicament. A lot.

Faith suppressed a giggle at the sight of her brother devastated expression. He was such a good actor! Great. It would make the whole thing more enjoyable.

“I’m *glad* you’re getting what’s about to happen, Jay.” she congratulated, as if talking to a child. “Yet, do not think we won’t dare to go even further to torture you,” she warned, smiling. “But I’m pretty sure this will do for a starter!” she said, while manipulating her brother with her disgusting feet. She stopped, and feigned to wonder. “Hey, little bro… How is the smell?”  

James was suffocating, forced to breathe without interruption his cute sister’s repugnant stink. Although he managed not to inhale through his nose, there was no way to stop the stench to invade his senses. The torture was real, and he wouldn’t wish any of it to his worst enemies. Yet, his sister, whom he loved with all his heart, was inflicting it to him, without any trace of regret. How could she really believe this is what he wanted? He hoped what Yuna suggested was only another way to terrorize him.

He looked at them. He was afraid, scared. His sister and his best friend were giantesses to him. His new height frightened him to no end, but the real threat came from those two pretty girls.

“…It.. It stinks, sis.” he confessed. “It’s awful, I... I can’t stand it. Please, stop everything, stop all of that, it’s a big mistake!” he finished, on the verge of crying.

“It stinks?” she exclaimed gleefully. “Good!” she said. Jay’s acting had no effect on her. She was satisfied with herself. All her efforts were paying off!

“You know what?...” she faked shyness, blushing a little. “I’d like you to…” she reconsidered. “…No, I WANT you to smell those feet you’re trapped in between, *little* bro,” she giggled. “Take a big whiff, through your nose! If I don’t hear it, it doesn’t count, and you’ll get *punished*…” she whispered the last word. She loved the idea.

What? James couldn’t believe it. Wasn’t his situation enough already? Was it not enough for those girls to force him to endure the stench and the humiliation of being helpless, at their feet? He wouldn’t take it anymore. He had to stand up and clear everything up, once and for all. This might be his last chance, he thought.  He inhaled deeply, which was a bad idea: the nauseous air only got him closer to throw up.

“Faith…” he coughed weakly. “FAITH!” he got back to his feet. “YOU HAVE TO STOP IT ALL AT ONCE,” he yelled, now realizing how angry he was. “I HATE IT, I HATE THE SMELL, I HATE THIS WHOLE SITUATION!” he continued. “THERE IS NO WAY I’LL EVER DO WHAT YOU WANT!” seeing she was listening to him, his confidence came back. He COULD make thinks right again! “THOSE RESEARCHES YOU FOUND; IT WAS NOT FOR ME, IT WAS FOR YUNA, FOR FUCK’S SAKE!!”  the more he talked, the more he understood how ridiculous the whole thing was, making him even angrier. “HAD YOU THOUGHT A TINY BIT WITH THAT BRAIN OF-“ he was stopped, huge sweaty feet crushing him again, with force.

“Alright, now I’m mad, pet!” said an angry Faith. She knew he would not let them take control easily, but she was not expecting such resilience. Very well then, he was asking for severity, he would get it. “Yuna, let me have a look at the book, please!” she said, while holding and smothering poor Jay between her feet.

Yuna executed, and watched happily James’s sister read the book, as she could hear small complaining noises coming out of in between her feet. She couldn’t be happier: Faith was perfect! She thought she wouldn’t manage to act in a gross way with her own loved brother. Turns out she was wrong: she was having a blast at doing so! She felt her own feet become warmer and warmer the more aroused she was. She couldn’t wait to have her turn.

“Ah-ah!” Faith proclaimed. “Found it!” she squeezed her feet. “Now, you’ll have no choice but to smell, you disobedient, lying slave!” she laughed.  “Haju vain!” she read.

Right after she spoke the words, James felt a weird tickling around his mouth. He felt an unknown force closing it, and, despite his struggles, his mouth got completely shut down. He tried again and again to re-open it, but there was no way. His lips were glued together. He realized in horror he was now forced to inhale through his nose, and only his nose.

Faith freed her slave one more time. “Is everything alright?” she smirked.

“Hmppphh!!!” mumbled a muted Jay. “HMPPHHHH!!!” he continued, being forced to sniff again and again the devastating foot-stink his sister was gladly providing him with.

“Awhhh,“ she watched, delighted to see Jay in this powerless state. “I love it!” she affirmed with joy. “Now… I want to hear you take BIG sniffs. Get your face to the crevice of my toes, and get your lungs full of that nasty, repugnant odor, little bro!” she smiled cutely. “And I would strongly advise you to do so, this time…” she threatened.

James didn’t know what to do anymore. His world was made of stink; his mind was in a daze. He was lost, consistently weakened by the atrocious smell. He was angry, so angry. But he couldn’t talk anymore; his own sister made sure of that. He could think of no way to get back control. He decided to obey his sister’s will. This one time. Maybe, he thought, maybe this would suffice. He approached his head to the sweaty repugnant sock and hesitated. But over seeing his sister’s severe look, he stuffed his head into the crevice and sniffed. Deeply.

It was unimaginable. Unholy. There probably was nothing worse to smell in the world. The sock’s crevice scent was far more awful than in any other spot, and he couldn’t retain himself: he puked. His mouth being magically sealed, he was forced to swallow back, which only added to the awfulness and humiliation of his condition.

“Yuck!!” exclaimed both Faith and Yuna in entertained disgust.

“You’re lucky this didn't get out,” laughed Faith."I might have ordered for you to lick it up!" she teased. “But it was your first time sniffing in there, and, aside from that, you did well!” she felicitated her obedient brother. “But be warned,” she said in a sing-song voice “Next time I won’t be that nice! You will have to learn to bear with the smell!” she smiled kindly, slowly getting her feet away from James, putting them back in their sweat-soaked shoes.

In the meantime, Yuna was getting ready to torture the unwilling James. As she saw Faith get her feet away, she took her place in a hurry, slammed both her feet to Jay’s side, and quickly got her boots off. The entire room was rapidly filled with a rotten smell, and Faith was forced to plug her nose in a laugh, as she could not endure it.

“Wow, wow, wow!” Yuna breathed, having hasted herself. “That was close!” she said. “You almost had a breath of fresh air!” she continued in a giggle, watching the tiny ravaged slave trapped beside her. “We can’t let that happen, can we?” she grinned sadistically, visible lust within her eyes.


 

End Notes:

Comment please :)

Insanity by Max333
Author's Notes:

I've felt tired the past few days, it's possible my english won't be as good as it has been previously. If so, please tell me, and correct me! 
And if there are other issues, same thing. Tell me everything, how to improve, ideas, etc. Feed me.  

Chapter 7: Insanity.

 

“Hmphhh… hmphh…” moaned a defeated, fragile James. What happened was nothing less than a rape, a punished crime, although without any sexual act. And were those girls having any remorse? No. They laughed, giggled, and rubbed it in, going as far as physically preventing him to get the smallest breath of non-intoxicated air. In his current state, hate began to find its way to James’s mind. Those two girls had lost it. They didn’t seem to comprehend what they inflicted to him. They had no idea on how his current size enhanced his senses, making the whole situation even worse. He wouldn’t try to talk to them again. It was pointless; they were convinced this whole thing was what he wanted. He would find a way to escape, a way to get back to his size. On his own. He would-

“Aaaand we’re getting back in there!” warned joyfully Yuna, as she smacked both her feet together.

She laughed to herself. She had made her feet as stinky as humanly possible. She had worn those boots for two weeks, without even getting them off to sleep. The stench had built up inside, growing more and more smelly with each passing day. Her sweat had impregnated both her socks and feet, making every inch of them wildly nauseating. And Jay-Jay was trapped between them! In the most sickening, abominable place on earth! The thought sent a shiver down her spine.

“Sniff!” she commanded. “SNIFF!” she shouted, ecstatic, granting her pet a small space for him to obey.

He was in hell. There was no other word. And he thought Faith’s feet were bad! But Yuna’s were beyond imagination. The atmosphere was thick with perspiration, and he had no force to struggle anymore, because of his sister’s treatment.

He looked at Yuna with puppy eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks. He was exhausted from the last few events, and not even close to be ready to endure such a torture again. The small whiffs he was forced to take were already bringing him near unconsciousness; having to inhale deep would be his death.

“Oooh no, I won’t have that!” she replied, squishing her feet back together, suffocating poor Jay. “You WILL obey, whether you want it or not! Those eyes won’t be of any help!” she grabbed the spell-book that had been left on the sofa, and read while manipulating vigorously James with her horrible feet, looking for a way to force him to perform.

“Alright, those would work!” she giggled. “Now, slave, if I were you I would obey immediately to either my or your sister’s whims!” she threatened. “I can guarantee that you would rather not try out what I’ve found. Last warning, SNIFF! I want to feel the air pass through my soaked socks!”

There was no way he would obey. No way. He had no idea what she could possibly have found, but it wouldn’t be worse. It couldn’t be. He looked at her defiantly, gathering his last bits of pride, and minimized his forced inhalations to the maximum.

“Oh, I see,” she said sternly. She didn’t care him disobeying Faith. But disobeying her? That would never do.  “Still believing we won’t go harsh with you, is that it?” she continued coldly. “You’ll learn.” she finished, took a breath, and pronounced: “Kärsia!”

 What followed was pain. Intense, unbearable pain. No other words could describe what was happening to James. His whole body felt like it was being staggered by a million knives. He had never suffered that much in his entire life. He screamed, yelled and cried, his feeble body convulsing from his torment.

“HMPHHHHHHHHHHH!” he shouted, desperate.

But it was useless. Yuna was staring at him, her eyes reflecting neither pity nor mercy, but joy and lust. His agony was turning her on. She was insane. A quick look toward his sister showed the same spectacle. Although she didn’t seem to be taking any nasty pleasure through his misery, she didn’t mind Yuna treating him like that. He knew that if they managed to force him to obey once, he was lost. They would be able to do it again. He would truly be their slave. The slave they thought he wanted to be…

Yet he had to stop it. He had to stop the pain. He had to obey her. Despite his strong reluctance, he took the biggest sniff he could, making sure she would hear it. And he kept sniffing, for as long as it took.

“Gooood boy.” smiled a victorious Yuna, still watching poor Jay writhe in pain beside her. That would teach him, she thought.

She couldn’t quite imagine the intensity of his torments. After a few seconds which felt like hours to him, she stopped the incantation.

“See?” she said, delighted. “This is not like that time after the run. You can’t just throw my feet away, Jay-jay… You *have* to bear with them. You *have* to obey me. Your goddess. This is what you always wanted…To be powerless.  And I promise, I’ll be the meanest I possibly can to satisfy your perverted desires,” she grinned. “Not that I won’t enjoy it myself.” she laughed.

Faith was savoring her brother humiliation to no end.

“Hey Yuna, maybe it’s time…” she smiled, and watched her annihilated, collapsed brother. “Time to make our dear *slave* earn his keep, don’t you think?” she proposed; eager to know how her brother’s tiny tongue would feel on her sweaty, stinky feet.

Yuna returned her smile.

“Yes, you’re very right, Faith. We can’t just realize his desires for free, he has to put himself to use!” she smirked, looking at James. “Heard that, pet? That’s your lucky day! Our feet odor made you nauseous, now you’ll have the privilege to clean them up!” she laughed, imagining the situation. How terrible that was! She was so glad it was part of his fantasies. She knew she would never ever be able to inflict such a torment to anyone unwilling.

“Please, do the honors?” Yuna stood up, letting James’s sister the place.

James was hearing all of it. He was. But what could he do? Try to run and escape? Nonsense. He would die if he had to endure their “punishment” again. He had to wait for them to sleep. That was the only way. And even if he had had the opportunity to run away now, he wouldn’t have been able to. His organism was insanely tired: the effects of his putrid atmosphere and the abuses he suffered were showing up. In his state, he could barely stand.

“Sure!” she smiled, happily sitting down on the sofa, ready to have some more fun. “I’ve kept them in their shoes to make sure it wouldn’t freshen up!” she explained kindly to her brother. “You got to taste and smell the socks,” she giggled. “Now it’s time for you to get to *lick* the source!” she grinned widely.

James was too weak to answer, and even if he wanted to, he couldn’t. He watched at her, lifeless, devastated.

“Let’s cancel the spell that shut your mouth up,” said Yuna. “You’ll need your tongue. Be warned, though. If I hear you scream, or try to beg for mercy once again, I won’t hesitate to punish you again. This is for your own good, Jay.” she finished coldly, and winked at an amazed Faith. 

 

End Notes:

If you liked, comment !
If you disliked, comment ! 

Cleaning up. by Max333
Author's Notes:

Here is chapter 8, longest one yet! 
As always, tell me what you think, what you would like to see, what you didn't want to see.  

 

Chapter 8: Cleaning up. 

 

How glad James was as he felt the force holding his lips together weaken! At last, he was able to breathe through his mouth; he was able to articulate words! Yuna’s feet scent had been such a torture, and, even though he couldn’t escape the odor entirely, he appreciated greatly not to have to sniff foot-stink incessantly. He was already soaked in their repugnant sweat!

His joy was short-lived, as the realization of its cost struck James. His dear, loving sister, was getting her shoes and socks off, not understanding the slightest what she was about to force her brother to do.

“How do you find my bare feet, Jay?” she asked innocently. “Do you think they’ll be to your taste? I apologize already if they’re a bit salty, and I’m sorry I didn’t wash up the foot-gunk and toe jam that accumulated in between my toes,” she smiled, “I thought you would be hungry after the recent events!” she grinned. No escape for her pervy Jay-Jay! He would eat up every last drop of sweat on her feet, any grime, and any dirt he would cross path with! Once it would be done, she would have to dirty them again, she thought. It was hard work, but she would do it gladly for her brother! She knew he would be grateful.

“H-hungry?” he uttered. This couldn’t be. “…Y-you… You don’t expect me to feed myself on your f-feet, Faith? I’ll die!” he stated, horrified.

“Awhh,” she turned her head to Yuna, “Our poor slave fears he won’t have enough to eat on our feet!” she said, knowing it wasn’t what he meant. “Don’t worry, you’ll actually have *way* more than you actually can ingest!” she smiled. “Yuna, can you do something about that? We want Jay to be able to drink every single drop of our sweat, don’t we?” she turned back to James, a wicked grin on her face, and hugged him with her sweaty bare feet.  

“Sure,” smirked Yuna. “I’ll make it so James’s stomach can digest any amount of food, without ever getting full!” she said cheerfully, as a devious idea emerged in her mind. “And I’ll make it so he can’t eat anything non-related to feet anymore!” she laughed, obviously unaware of the terrible fate she was inflicting on Jay. “Aren’t you happy, slave?” she continued. “Don’t you want to thank your two… *mistresses*?” she highlighted the word, winking at Faith, who returned a pleased smile. She was so wet! Tonight, she would convince James’s sister to let her get him to her home. She needed some time alone with her victim.

Faith released her grasp on her brother to allow him to answer.

James was demolished. He should have kept his fucking mouth shut! He should have known, by now: there is no way to talk sense into these girls! Any attempt got him more screwed every time. Not being able to eat anything non-related to feet? This was the worst! How could he escape, then, if he was doomed to starve, were he not fed by their disgusting feet? The mere thought of it urged him to puke once again, but he managed to retain himself. Faith’s gruesome bare feet stink stuck to his skin, and it’s nauseous that he replied.

“T-thank you…” he breathed, his mind strongly reluctant to pronounce the sentence, “Mistresses…” he mumbled the last word. He had to go their way. He had to.

James’s resignation thrilled both girls. At last! They had managed to break his mind; the first step of Jay’s torment was achieved! Yuna was obviously the more aroused by the whole thing, but even the innocent, angelic Faith felt a tingle down there, seeing her brother in such a powerless, helpless situation. He was at their mercy! She was not used to being in power, and the more she helped James and Yuna realize their fantasies, the more she liked it.

“You’re welcome!” she answered joyfully. “As you appear to appreciate what’s to come, we will begin right away!” she teased. “Meanwhile, Yuna will cast the spells which will allow you to live your dream!” she smiled, and got her left feet out of the way as she got her right one closer. “Good news is; as you’ll eat up the sweat with your mouth, you’ll have no choice but to sniff up the stink with your nose!” she said deviously. “Now begin!” she said with authority. “Lick, clean my whole foot, slave!” she smiled nonetheless.

Faith’s bare foot was right to his side, and he cursed his height: it would take ages to clean it! He could see layers of sweat, and some places were stained with dirt and whatever she had walked on. The stench was as obnoxious as the sock’s, which of course didn’t help. It was disgusting, but there was nothing he could do. If he refused, he would be punished. They would make it worst. No one would help, no one knew he needed help. He approached his head to the repugnant feet, and began to lick.

He was immediately stunned by the repulsing taste that got in his mouth. It was awful, but he was forced to endure it. He lapped his sister’s appalling sweat for a good ten minutes, until he finished the sole.

Meanwhile, Faith was in heaven. She would never have thought someone licking her feet would feel so good, but it did.  It relaxed her a lot, and she enjoyed every single minute of it. Every lick was fully pleasurable, and she would have loved for the moment to last forever. Yuna had finished casting the spells, and they decided to watch a movie while tiny Jay worked on their feet.

“Hmmm, it feels *so* good Jay… Don’t you dare stop, I want my foot to be spotless by the time you get to the other, otherwise I might get very angry!” she warned, in order for him to keep going for as long as possible. It was perfect. She was pleasured by his licks, and he was satisfied by licking up her awful sweat. She was so glad he had forgotten to delete his history that day, it had allowed for everyone’s life to step up for the better. She giggled at the thought. She didn’t envy her brother’s ‘better’ life one bit.

Jay’s feelings were in total contrast with his sister’s. Each lick was atrocious to him, as it brought to his mouth unnamable substances. His body was heavily exhausted by today’s events, which made for his dreadful, humiliating task to be even harder. The worst thing, he noticed, was to feel his hunger fade the more sweat he ingurgitated. Yuna had probably managed to cast the spell she spoke of, he feared.

At last he was done with the sole, and went on to the toes. He gagged as he remembered the devastating scent of their crevice, and hoped it wouldn’t be as bad. Of course, it was. As he approached the toes, the odor became stronger and stronger, overwhelming him with the smell. Yet, he had to keep going, as he would otherwise probably provoke his sister wrath. She seemed to be enjoying his service so much! Indeed, from time to time he could hear small moans of pleasure coming from her, which convinced him that stopping would only give her the chance to execute her warning.

With unwillingness, he got to the toes, and was devastated to realize his sister did not lie. In between the toes were lodged huge portions of soaked toe jam and grime. He would not be able to do it. He would get punished again, those girls were so gross!

But James’s reluctance was short-lived as Faith clenched her toes, trapping his head in between, forcing him to ingurgitate a mouthful of rancid toe-waste.

“Tsk, Tsk!” smiled his sister. “Don’t think I didn’t see you hesitate right now! You have no right to be a difficult guest, you will eat whatever we present you!” she laughed, wiggling her toes. “Get back to licking, NOW!” she said harshly, to adjust into her role.

And he did. He was crying, eating every bit of toe jam he found, licking afterwards. He would have begged to go back to licking her sole’s sweat again, if possible. As humiliating and disgusting as it was, it was still better compared to what he was doing now. He was, without a doubt, living the worst time of his life.

Inconveniently for him, his sister was having one of the best time of her life. She loved to have her sole licked, but having her toes and toes-crevice licked… God, it was heavenly, it felt so incredibly good! Even more so than when he was licking her sole! She knew one thing for sure: her little brother would go back there many times from now on.

As the movie went on, Jay finished with the foot and passed to the other one, providing his sister more and more pleasure, whereas he was, in fact, receiving nothing but humiliation, nauseating, repugnant toe jam, grime and sweat.

Yuna, sitting by Faith’s sides, couldn’t wait for her turn. She was so wet, her panties so dripping with womanly juices that she worried the sofa would be stained with it. Hopefully, her jeans would be enough to retain it, until she got Jay to her sweet home.

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for the support, do know that each review is greatly appreciated. 

End of evening. by Max333
Author's Notes:

Here is chapter 9 ! 
Tell me what you think :) 

Chapter 9: End of evening.

 

As James finished with Faith’s last feet, he tumbled from exhaustion. He had licked both of them, entirely. The taste of sweat and dirt didn’t vanish from his tortured mouth, even though he was not licking anymore. He shivered. Worst places were obviously the spaces between the toes, where sock lint and foot waste accumulated to create the worst possible smell and savor. What did he do to deserve such misery? He cried. For how long would he have to endure it?

His thoughts were interrupted by his sister.

“Wow,” she said, looking at both her feet, “You’ve done an incredible job!” she laughed cutely. “And… You’ve even eaten all the filth that was stuck there! Damn, you must really love it, that’s so disgusting!” she giggled. “But I’m not here to judge, bro! I’m glad you had a good meal, yummy!” she smiled cutely. “Be sure this won’t be your last feast at my feet, I liked it soooo much too… I’ll do my best for it to be even nastier next time!” she reassured him, letting him know she wasn’t forcing herself to make his fantasy real.

“Hey, don’t forget me,” said an impatient Yuna. “It’s my turn, give me the place!” She smirked, “I want our slave to lick my whole feet too, he’ll enjoy it to no end!“

James shared neither of their point of view, but was too weak to even try to answer. He remained still, lying down on the sofa, panting.

“Awhh,” pouted Faith with pity. “But he looks so tired, and he’s done such a good job with my feet! I know it sounds selfish, but maybe he should rest first? We’ve put him through difficult situations already!”

“Oh no, I won’t let him have any rest!” Yuna said with determination. “You know it’s part of his fantasies, to be pushed beyond his limits! You’ve read the stories!” she exclaimed. “He’s just being a lazy slave, and that would deserve punishment more than rest…” she said, aroused. The thought of punishing him again, forcing him to obey her wills… She loved it.

“Yeah, you’re maybe right... I was just imagining myself in his situation, but that’s not how I should think, I know.” she sighed. “Alright Jay-jay! Time for Yuna’s feet, I hope you’re prepared, you do know from experience they’re worse than mine…” she smiled, and stood up to let Yuna the place.

At last! She was so excited. James was going to lick her feet, like the dog she wanted him to be! They were turning him into an obedient pet, a foot-licking slave! She shivered. Her dreams were becoming reality.

She sat down excitedly, got one boot and sock off, and looked down at her ravaged, powerless slave.

“Do you really think you should be sleeping before your mistress?” she asked sternly. “I’ll be nice and let you a chance: I’ll count to three. At three, if you are not licking my foot, you’ll get punished.” she threw her sweaty bare foot to James’s side, filling his world back with ungodly stink.

“One.”

James didn’t want to be punished. He knew he would die. Or worse: survive. He tried to find force within himself to stand up. He had to. He moved his legs and arms weakly, attempting to get to his knees.

“Two,” continued an overexcited Yuna, seeing her slave was obeying.

Tears ran down James’s cheeks, as he thought of what was going on. He was forcing himself to stand up, exhausted, in order to lick the sweat and eat the waste off the smelliest, dirtiest feet he had ever seen. Never, he thought, never should he have been friend with Yuna. Against all odds, he managed to stand up. His whole body was in agony, his lungs were burning because of the poisonous smell, and his mind had been broken by the events of the day. Nevertheless, he approached his head to Yuna’s repugnant, stained, smelly sole, and licked.

“Three,” finished James’s Mistress, victorious, as she felt his tiny tongue begin to please her sole. "Good boy."

It was like licking Faith’s feet. The same sensations, but intensified to the worst. Her sweat tasted like cheesy vinegar, and each lick crushed what was left of his lucidity. They had to be right. He was a slave. A normal being would never, ever act in such a gross way, nor let himself be treated that poorly.

He licked and licked again, swallowing every piece of dirt, ingurgitating every last drop of disgusting sweat. His stomach seemed to be able to handle anything he ate. After a while, he got to the toes. He couldn’t believe how worst it got. Under Yuna’s nails were stuck bits of solidified sweat, and the amount of toe jam and grime that had oozed in the crevices of her toes was crazy. The smell almost made him faint, but he resisted. He didn’t want to think of the punishment his Mistress would come up with, would he fail to his task. So he kept going.

Meanwhile, Yuna had never felt that aroused in her entire life. She had to go back home. She had to have James to herself. She felt so good, so incredibly good! James’s licks were divine, and she squeezed her legs in rhythm with every one of them. He was being such a good slave! And it had only been a day! What would they be able to make him do, after a month?! The thoughts turned her on more and more, and the licks only served to intensify her horniness.

As the movie went on, James finished the first feet, and Yuna delightedly gave him the second to lick and worship. As she had kept it in its footwear, it was as disgustingly smelly as the first one. James, despite being full of foot-waste, kept licking with devotion, aiming to please his Mistress. At last, he finished, and collapsed on the sofa, wanting to puke everything he got to eat in the past few hours. But his stomach wouldn’t allow it.

“Oh my god…” Yuna looked at Faith. “You’re right, it was… heavenly,” she moaned. “It felt… So good, so right!” she smiled.

“I told you!” Faith giggled, knowing perfectly Yuna was not only pleased by James’s services, but horny as hell too. “That little guy will have a lot of work to do from now on!” she grinned.

“Oh he sure will!” she laughed. “But you’re right, now he definitely needs a good night sleep, I don’t think he’s faking anymore.”

“Doesn’t look like he is indeed!” she chuckled, seeing her brother was hardly moving anymore. “Seems like he already fell asleep, your feet must have required quite the work!”

“Well, you know it did,” she teased. She really liked Faith. She knew they would become really good friends with time. “Hey… Would you mind if I got James’s to sleep with me tonight?” she asked, even though she would not accept no for an answer.

Faith smiled, “Of course you can! This has all been for you two in the first place. I want both of you to spend some time together!”

“Thanks, you really are a great friend,” Yuna said, genuinely. And, as she watched James, she added: “And a good sister too. A really good one.” she smiled.

“Oh come on, you’re being too nice!” she blushed. “You know what; let’s say you have the entire day of tomorrow alone with Jay as well. That will get you time to catch-up what you’ve both been missing for the last few years, right?” she winked.

At the thought, Yuna almost had an orgasm. An entire day with James! The possibilities…

“Well, I won’t say no!” she grinned. “I can’t guarantee I’ll give him back in one piece though!” she joked.

“Do whatever you want, he has to learn his place, doesn’t he?” she smiled.

“Oh, he sure does…” Yuna finished, before kissing Faith goodbye, and opening the door; James secured in her hand. 

 

End Notes:

Please comment, share your opinion. Destroy me - in a constructive way - if that's what it takes. 

Good night sleep by Max333
Author's Notes:

Here is chapter 10 !
Might not be to the taste of everyone ; armpit content. 
Hope you'll enjoy it nevertheless ! 

Chapter 10: Good night sleep. 


Once the door closed behind her, Yuna brought James to her face.

“Oh god, you stink!” she said in a giggle, getting her hand away. “I wanted to have a better view of you, but I guess I’ll keep my distance!”

James was not amused. He was tired, so tired. His abused body did not respond anymore, he needed rest.

"Y-yuna..." he began in a whisper.

She didn't seem to even hear him.

“You know… I don’t have any pockets to carry you with,” she started, feigning embarrassment. “At first, I thought about putting you in my panties,” she grinned. “But I’m fairly sure you would have drowned in there. And… You’re not worthy of being anywhere close to my pussy, yet.” she breathed. “But I’ve had an idea of a perfect place for you, until we get to my home!” she laughed. “You will like it. I know you *hate* being allowed to breath fresh air, so I guarantee there will be nothing of that sort in here.” Yuna concluded viciously.

What? She wanted to asphyxiate him some more? Didn’t she listen to his sister? Couldn’t she see in what a disastrous state he was in? He needed a break! Peaceful rest!

"Y-YUNA !!" he raised his voice, in an attempt to get her to listen to him.

But Yuna did not care. She lifted her shirt up, and brought James closer to her armpit.

“Of course, you have permission to lick any sweat you’ll find there," she smiled wickedly. "Although, because I *know* you are tired, I won’t punish you if you do not.”

That said, she tied James to the side of her bra, forcing him to be in perpetual contact with her disgusting underarm, which, even though it wasn’t as stinky as her feet, still was awfully sweaty, and got its very own distasteful smell.

Once her devious deed achieved, she began walking home. With each step, her slave was rubbed in her sweat, forced to swallow and sniff whatever was there, as he was smashed against her.

She took great care of not allowing her arm to part from her body too often, as it would have allowed James to feel the fresh atmosphere being outside provided her with. She managed, with sadistic delight, to only allow James to breathe when he was on the verge of suffocating.

She had taken onto herself to make James’s life a repugnant world of stench, and he would be underestimating her if he thought she wouldn’t manage to do so.

Long minutes later, she got to her home. Her parents were watching T.V, and nodded as they saw her come in. She kissed them good night, and walked to her room. Yuna’s parents were used to their girl coming home late. They wanted her to be an independent woman, and what better way than by letting her hang out to her heart’s content?

She got to her room, and locked it up. At last, she was alone with her toy.

She undressed slowly, taking great pleasure in feeling tiny James wiggle weakly against her pit, trapped and overpowered by a single knot. His predicament was incredibly sexy. She kept her knickers and bra on, and lied down on her bed.

She made herself comfortable, and started fingering herself; James still tied up against her underarm. Her horniness only made the whole situation worse for him: she was sweating more and more, forcing him to swallow mouthfuls of perspiration in order to keep breathing.

Yuna was fully aware of James’s condition, and used it to bring herself to the edge. 

“Yes, yes!!” she moaned “Poor, poor little James, stuck to my pit as I touch myself, forced to bear with sweat formed because of my own horniness!” she slowed down, not wanting to go over quite yet.

“Do you know where you will sleep tonight, slave?” she sang. “In my sweaty, nasty sock, which I’ll put into my smelly boots as well!” she continued, ecstatic. She was so close!

James was being rubbed against her skin harshly, as her arm followed her hand in its awful action. He was crying, and his tears mixed up with the sweat he was being drowned in.

“Yes, yesss, YESSS!!!”  Yuna came as hard as ever, as she pictured her own words. “Oh my god…” she breathed, panting. She got her hand to her bra, untied James from his prison, and brought him to her face. “You… you really are something.” She smiled lovingly.

“Y-… Yuna…” he uttered, coughing sweat in between.

“Awhh,” she breathed. “Yes, my little, tortured toy?”

“I-… I hate you…” he spat more sweat. “I don’t… I don’t want that. I really don’t.” he looked directly in her eyes. “P-please, I beg you, stop. Please, let me go.” he begged.

She pouted innocently, “Awhhh, you don’t?...” she teased. “I’m so sorry, I should have known! I’ll re-grow you right away!” she smirked, and dropped him off on the bed.

James was struck. Could it be so easy? Did she really believe him? Maybe, he thought, maybe she understood how wrong her behavior was. He was way too tired to notice her sarcasm.

“R-really?” he muttered. “I-I’ll do as if nothing happened. It will be like it used to. I swear.”

“Yes of course, really!” she grinned. “Let me go and fetch that book, I’ll make you the same old grown James you’ve always been!”  she stood up and started looking around.

James was in disbelief. He was so exhausted, and felt so nauseous! But it was the end of it. He had managed to convince Yuna to stop this whole nonsense!

“T-Thanks!” he said. “I know how you got the idea I liked this weird stuff, it’s because Faith found my researches-“

He was interrupted by what was an earthquake to his height; Yuna had put something on the bed. To James’s horror, it was not the book. It was Yuna’s right boot.

“B-b-but-“ he panicked.

“No buts.” she cut him off. “I did tell you you would sleep in those.” she smiled deviously. “Your whole begging scene did touch me, but there’s *not a chance* I’ll re-grow you. Besides, I know those are lies. You *want* it all to happen. You hoped I would react as I actually am.”

“N-N-NO !!!” he yelled in despair. “I MEAN IT! I HATE-“

“YOU HATE NOTHING!” she stopped him. “You are a liar, James, and liars should be punished!” she threatened. An idea came to her mind. “But I’ll be nice. As it is your first day, I’ll help you adapt,” she said, while taking her soaked panties off. “Spending an entire night along your goddess’s womanly scent should help, don’t you think?”

“P-please” he stuttered. “I’m s-sorry, please, let me rest, please…” he begged, lost.

“Oh, but I will!” she laughed as she brought her dripping panties closer to James. “I can’t imagine of a better way for you to have a good night,” she smirked.

“D-don’t-“

James didn’t have time to finish his sentence, as Yuna rolled him in her soaked panties, his head firmly pressed against the crotch section.

“And now,” she giggled as she got her smelly sock out of the boot, “You go in there!” she inserted the rolled up panties inside the rotten sock, and made a knot at its end. “Yuck, it really smells!” she wrinkled her nose.

“Lucky you, you’re protected by my juicy panties!” she laughed. “And for a final touch…” she placed the sock in the boot, making sure to push it the furthest she could. “Perfect!” she contemplated her work. “That should be enough. You’ll sleep so well!” she joked.

“Oh, and before I forget… I’ll have to tell Faith about your behavior. I’m sure she won’t appreciate any of it!” she placed the boot as far as possible from her bed to avoid the smell, and curled up in her blanket; ready to have a good night sleep. She would dream all night long of the tortures she would inflict James as soon as she woke up… "Good night, slave..." she said with love. 

James, on his side, would need a long time to fall asleep. He was glued to Yuna’s cum, rolled up inside her panties, trapped in her sock and boot. The smell was unbearable, and he had trouble breathing. His night would be full of nightmares…

 

End Notes:

It has been quite a hard chapter for me to write. Tell me what you think !

A whole new life by Max333
Author's Notes:

Hey there! 
It's been a while, and I apologize. Holidays stopped, and I had not realized getting back to studying would take me that much time. I had to take a break with the story. Yet, I think I've figured out how to deal with both now. Hopefully, I'll manage to keep writing. You guys are important to me, and I do not wish to disappoint.

This chapter is huge. I don't know, I wanted to write. Tell me what you think, as it is a come-back. What have I done wrong ?

Thanks for the support, you're awesome.  

Chapter 11: A whole new life.

 

Yuna’s alarm clock woke her up slowly. What an incredible night it had been! She was feeling great. In fact, she had not felt that great in a long, long time. It was all due to her best friend, James; she was extremely grateful. 
She gazed upon her sealed boot and smiled. James had spent the entire night in there. He had suffocated for hours in her cum and sweat. Although it was his fantasies, she wasn’t convinced he found the reality of it to be as satisfying as he might have thought it would be. She grinned. Too bad! She was not anywhere close to stop.  And Faith’s recent behavior seemed to show that neither was she. The poor boy would have to endure his fantasies to fulfill his goddesses wills! 
She loved all of it. The more she and Faith tortured James, the less she thought she could live without him being this helpless. She craved his humiliation. She needed it.

She decided not to check on James immediately; she wanted to figure out how the day would be going. The possibilities were endless! She thought of her body as ways to torture James. Of course, there were her feet. Their stench made for them to be an excellent way of tormenting Jay and enjoying herself in the process. But she didn’t want to miss out on fun things to do with her toy. The more she thought, the more she understood the power she held over her friend: he was threatened by any part of her body. He had had the pleasure to meet her armpits yesterday, but what about her ass? Her breasts?  Her pussy?
She giggled. The future would be bright.  For her, at least. Hopefully, he would appreciate the cruelty she would demonstrate. If not, well, that might also be part of his fantasies. He wouldn’t be “forced” if he liked everything, right?

As she thought of the events of the day, she went to the living room to eat a bit. She was not worried about James: he had plenty of sweat to suck from if he ever happened to be hungry himself. The mere thought of his situation aroused her. She almost pitied him. Almost.  
Today, she decided, he would join her for her daily summer jog.  In her shoes. She smiled: her feet would get insanely hot, and would probably get all sticky. This would be like nothing he had experienced so far. 
She was thrilled by the idea, and planned to force him to lick and suck up her sweat while jogging. If it was like yesterday, she would enjoy it to no end, and would run longer as a result, allowing her to torture him more. He would be fueling his own torment! What a sadistic idea.

She would use other parts of her body another time. She had all summer. And… maybe more. She smirked at the idea.

Her stomach satisfied, she went back to her room, grabbed her boot and put it on her desk. She made an expression of disgust: the smell had not faded at all. She tried to breathe the least she could, and stood the furthest of the boot she was able to; but it just wasn’t enough. The thing was stinky as hell. She doubted James had appreciated his night the slightest, and was curious to hear him complaining, it would provide her an excuse to punish him some more!

She got the sock out and weighed it down; she could feel her panties were still entrapping poor James down there. She chuckled, and untied the knot down. There were movements in there; her poor friend probably had not slept at all.

“Wakey wakey James…” she purred, as she grabbed his dried up jail cell. “Awh, my panties got all crusty, that’s gross!” she laughed, and dropped James on her desk. “How was your night? Did you get your lungs full of my scent?” she giggled. “Not that you had a choice!”

James had slept poorly, he had not managed to get any rest. The smell he was trapped with and forced to breath in was so intense he did not manage to fall asleep for hours. Worse, he had been glued to Yuna’s cum, which had prevented him from positioning in a way that would have relaxed his body. Yet, despite his body being in such a disastrous state, his mind got it worst. He did not know what to do anymore. He tried to beg, he tried to tell her to let him go. She would not understand. She didn’t want to.

“…A-awful… It was… awful…”

“Hey, don’t you say that, you’ll offend me!” she joked. “That’s only because it was your first night. I’m sure, -with time-, you’ll get accustomed to your condition.”

“W-with time?...” he coughed. “I… Yuna… I…” but he was interrupted.

“I know, I know, you’re glad I’m taking so much time to train you!” she smiled wickedly. “Don’t worry; I’m probably enjoying this even more than you do!”

“I… I…” he sighed, devastated. “I’m… B-but…” he gave up. Nothing he could say would help him. “…Yes… you are.”  

“Awhh, you’re turning docile. I don’t know whether I like the most: you trying to resist, or you obeying like a good pet. Probably both!” she laughed. “Guess what, I’ve decided today I’d go and run a bit. You’re coming with me.”

“I’ll… b-but… Why?” he breathed. “Can’t I stay here and rest?... Please… Mistress…” he was scared of what she had planned for him.

James reaction warmed up Yuna. His submissive behavior gave her a rush of adrenaline, it felt so good! He knew he would have to obey whatever she would order him to do. She controlled his entire life. And she didn’t plan to make it easy for him.

“Oh. My. God.  You’re getting it. This IS how you refer to a lady!” she smiled cutely. “Yet you have to understand, I *have* to go harsh with you. Otherwise, you’ll never learn. The faster you’re getting accustomed to your new life, the better it will be for you.  Therefore, no. You will come with me. And… I won’t lie: having you licking my feet while jogging will be a huge turn on!” she winked.

“L-licking? While jogging?” he shivered. “You… You’ll kill me! There’s no way you can do that to me! I c-cant… I can’t be in your… your…” 

“Boots? Shoes?” she smiled, cutting him off. “Of course you can, and you will! Don’t you dream of being crushed against my sweaty-stinky feet for hours? Aren’t you impatient of feeling my entire weigh pressed on your helpless body with every step I’ll take? Your tiny tongue working non-stop so you’ll not drown in all the sweat that will accumulate because of the heat?  And when it will be over, aren’t you excited that you’ll have to thank your mistress for doing such efforts to keep you tortured?” She grinned deviously. Of course he wasn’t. And it was better that way.

It was too much for James, he cried, “B-but… I can’t… I’m dead tired… I can’t… !! Have mercy, please, Mistress, goddess, please, I beg you, please, let me sleep, let me rest!”

“Tt-tt! Don’t begin the whole begging scene, you know it won’t work, and you wouldn’t want to be punished more than necessary, right?” she laughed, brought a hand to her panties and slowly began rubbing through it. His begging and the fact that he could do nothing to prevent her from making his life hell aroused her so much!

“I… I…” he sobbed.

“We’ve had enough talking!” she interrupted abruptly. “Whatever you would say would not change my mind, and you’re getting me *really* turned on. I *need* you at my feet. Now.”

“N-no!” James yelled.

At her reaction, he ran as fast as his weakened body allowed him to. He didn’t want to get any close to her feet; he would not be able to endure the stench, yet alone while being trapped in her shoes.
His futile attempt to escape only managed to make Yuna burst in laughter. He was so ridiculous! Was he really thinking he would be able to run away from her? She blocked his path with one hand, and, as he turned back and ran the other way, grabbed him and trapped him within her palm. 

“And I thought you were becoming obedient!” she chuckled. “You’re only making it harder for yourself, you *do* know that, right? You’re such a masochist! I will… Oh!” she had an idea. “Remember the shoes I made you smell a while ago, when we did that run for charity?...” she paused to emphasize what was to come. “… Yes. Those are the ones you’ll be stuck in for the entire jog. They’re not as stinky as *that* day, as I’ve only been wearing my boots for a while, but I’ll make my best to adjust them to your standards! I’ll wear them bare-footed,” she winked.

Despite James’s struggles within her hand, he was brought inevitably towards the infamous running shoe. Even though she had not worn it for a while, dried up stains of sweat were visible and had quite a distasteful smell. And he wasn’t even inside them! The heat and renewed sweat of the run would make it all far worse, but there was nothing he could do: he was at her mercy. And she did not have any.

He was dropped inside the shoe and got nauseous instantly. The past day and his atrocious night did not get him used to the smell, and he was beginning to doubt that would ever happen. 
Yuna took the shoe and held it so that James would slide all the way toward the toe section. He tried to get a grip to prevent his descent, but didn’t manage to. Yuna took a sadistic pleasure watching him try, although there was obviously no way to escape his fate.

“And here you are! Do your best to appreciate the ride, I know I will!” she smiled as she put her shoe on, sliding her feet slowly within. James could do nothing but watch her toes getting closer and closer, powerless.  Soon, he was trapped in between, and already the heat struck him. There was no way for air to go through here, which made the temperature go up incredibly fast. And she was not even running yet.

Yuna loved the sensation. Her best friend wiggled in between her toes, doing everything to escape, to make his situation less awful. But there wasn’t much to do being where he was. She took a first step, to be sure everything was alright. She had casted a spell that was supposed to make James more resistant to pressure, but you’re never too cautious.
It seemed alright: the step only made him wiggle more, which pleased Yuna immensely. She could get used to it. What a rush it would be to have tiny Jay trapped in her shoes every day from now on! When she would be to school, when she would party, dance, do sports, he would be there, breathing and tasting her foot waste… God, it would be heavenly.

She went through the door and began to run. For the first few minutes, James, against all odds, thought it would be alright. Although the pressure had surprised him at first, he had gotten used to it, and being smashed again and again wasn’t the worst he had suffered so far: for a reason he ignored, he wasn’t being too much hurt. Yet, he was wrong. It was a hot sunny day outside, and with time her toes got incredibly sweaty because of the insane heat there was in here. The smell was horrid, but it was not the worst. Droplets of sweat drooled over his powerless face, preventing him to breath. With each step, his lungs were compressed, getting all his air out, and he had no choice but to eat up every single drop of sweat in order to keep breathing in rhythm with Yuna’s strides.

“I hope you’re doing alright down there!” Yuna panted. “I can feel the sweat accumulate, my feet are getting all sticky! You must be having a feast down there! Yummy yummy, haha!” she laughed. “I’m nowhere close to stop though; I love feeling you there! Be sure to keep drinking all that sweat, it must be getting hard to breath! ”

And it got worst with each passing minute. The toxic stench increased, the heat increased, the amount of sweat increased. He felt as if he was being merged with her feet, his entire body was soaked in her perspiration, and he kept licking, eating, breathing… He did not know how much time had passed, but he wanted it to stop. With every single step, he wished for it to end. He couldn’t bear with Yuna’s cruelty. But there was nothing to do; it never ended. Always, there was more sweat to swallow, more disgusting smell to breathe.  And Yuna was getting off of his humiliation, his torment. 

At some point, Yuna stopped running. At last, he thought! Her run was over, she would let him out. She had to, she couldn’t possibly imagine he would be able to bear much more of this. But minutes passed. Yuna was not running anymore, yet she had kept her running shoes. He was being stepped on mercilessly, without interruption; it was driving him crazy. All he could sense was her foot. For hours. She wasn’t even talking to him. He tried to bit her toe, he tried to wiggle more and more to get her attention, but nothing worked. Either she didn’t feel him or she did not care.

The truth was that she did not care. In fact, she loved to feel him struggle and try to get her attention. But she had decided to keep him trapped to her feet for most of the day. After jogging, she ate with her parents. She couldn’t stop thinking of James. What had to be going through his mind. The awfulness of what was happening to him. He was nothing, he had no rights. He was her pet, her slave; she could do anything. There, she had jogged for 2 hours and had kept him in there for 3 more hours, and for what? Only because she wanted to. And now, she was going to her room, and she was going to get herself off, without getting the shoe that kept him trapped off. He had aroused her for the entire day! It was his fault!  She would touch herself to orgasm, with him still stuck to her disgusting smelly feet, entrapped within the running shoe he used to be able to get away from. 
The power was getting to her. She wanted more, more! She had to express her domination by any means necessary, and this was a perfect way to do it.

“Yes, YESS!” she moaned, fingering herself faster and faster. And she came, hard. James was having such an effect on her… And it would only get better. 

 

End Notes:

How was it ? 
Tell me what you think !
Next chapter... Ass stuff ;) 

Back to Faith by Max333
Author's Notes:

Here is chapter 12 guys! 

Unfortunately, "Butt" tag won't manage to make its appearance here either. But as you'll see, it's guaranteed for chapter 13. Sorry for the long wait!

Hopefully, you guys will enjoy the chapter ! 

Chapter 12: Back to Faith

 

 

James knew what just happened. He wasn’t dumb. Even from his position, he knew Yuna had masturbated. He knew she did it because of him; because of his predicament. And he was scared to death. Never would he forgive her, he thought. It had all gone too far.
With each passing minute, he had to sniff and swallow more of Yuna’s disgusting sweat and toe-jam, in order to stay alive. She was playing with his life; she was forcing him to do horrible things. And here she was, resting on her bed, recovering from her mind-blowing orgasm. He cried; it wasn’t fair. Another bead of Yuna’s toe-waste got to his face; and as he sucked it out with reluctance, he realized he wouldn’t be able to recover from his traumas. Ever.

Suddenly, he felt movements, her toes clenched, trapping him and crushing him between those abominable walls of flesh.

“Hehe,” he heard Yuna chuckle. “You were a-ma-zing,” she continued with glee. “So amazing, in fact, I’ve decided to keep you in there until we get to Faith’s house,” she laughed, knowing James had been on the verge of pure exhaustion for a while now.

NO! She couldn’t do that! James sobbed. He did not know how long it would be until she went back to his sister’s house, and he HAD to breathe some fresh air. His lungs were intoxicated; he was so weak from the day and the tortures they had come up with before. He HAD to escape, to find a way to leave and be normal again.

He struggled, using all of his remaining forces –which there wasn’t much of-. He wiggled, pushed the toes with his bare hands, tried to get out of underneath them to get on top of her feet. The more he battled, the more Yuna enjoyed herself. His pride would be his lost; he was no match to her. His stupid attempt only made the whole thing worst for him; he had to breathe more to sustain the energy required by his foolish decision. He only went on for a mere 30 seconds and already there was not much left of him. He had to resign.

“Ooh,” Yuna pouted, “Why did you stop?” she sighed. “It felt so incredibly good!” she taunted him with delight. “You know, if I had not known you better, I would have thought you wanted to get out of there,” she squeezed her toes. “You’re lucky this is not the case, and I know how devious and perverted you are,” she giggled.  “What you *actually* want, is for me to make the wait more interesting for you, right?” she smiled, awaiting his renewed struggles to seal his fate.

James, hearing Yuna’s crazy assumptions, did not disappoint her. Even though it was weak, he made her aware of his disagreement by fighting back once again.

“I knew it!” she exclaimed, as if his punches meant he had agreed. “Damn and I thought you had had enough for today!” she was having so much fun. “Alright, let me fetch that book, and I’ll look for something that would amuse you,” she got out of the bed and stepped on him with all her weight, asserting her superiority once more.

She took the book and sat, turning the pages slowly, looking for the perfect way to persecute James. While doing so, she pressed on James with each turned page. Feeling him there, stuck, unable to escape, forced to endure her perverted and sadistic will was overwhelming.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “I think I’ve got something for you, pervy James!” she laughed, and increased the pressure to be sure to have his attention. “It says the spell with enhance your senses! You’ll be like a super-human, you’ll smell and taste three times better than anyone!” she grinned. “Would that interest you?”

James could not imagine the hell it would be. How could it possibly taste and smell three times worse than it already did? “Please,” he begged, absorbing sweat in the process. “Please, don’t,” he finished. But he remained unheard, his voice stopped within the cruel running shoe.

“I’ll take that silence as a yes,” she said with lust. “How lucky! You’ll be the first man ever to experience improved taste and smell!” she smiled. “Too bad that will be inside someone’s stinky shoe!”

She opened the book, and read the incantation. The moment she finished, James’s world turned into a nightmare. No words could describe what he was forced to endure. The sweat was not disgusting anymore, the smell was not horrid anymore. It all got far, far worse. Imagine being buried inside a garbage dump filled entirely with toe-jam, sweat and foot-gunk, which would have been left to rot for years. That was it. That was what he was experiencing. Despite his state, his body twisted and struggled to get out of his predicament by itself. Instinct, some would call it. Yet it was of no use, and it got the same results; he could not escape.

Yuna felt his reaction. She had adored it. In fact, she had to retain herself to get back to bed and bring herself up to another wonderful orgasm. James had suffered so much, and still, he was moving and wiggling and struggling in between her toes. It had to be awful. She could not imagine what he was feeling, she didn’t want to. She just enjoyed a great deal knowing he was forced to endure that. And that she was the one forcing him.

She ignored her urge and changed herself while keeping her shoe secured to her foot. It was time to go to Faith’s home and give back her brother.
She walked out, and took the direction to the house.

With each step the perspiration, foot-gooey and other unnamable substances were pressed and forced on James. It was only the second day of his captivity, and it couldn’t go worst already.  His enhanced senses were the worst gift a man could have in his situation, yet he couldn’t stop himself from sniffing the stench and eating up the sweat. His body acted by itself to keep him alive.

This went on until Yuna got to the home. She decided not to enter directly; she had something to do with James before. She hid behind a wall, and took her shoe off.
Air! James felt the fresh breeze come through the shoe, and he breathed as much as he could: he did not know how long it would last.

“Tut-tut!” Yuna reprimanded. “You’re not well trained yet, you should have stopped breathing the moment you knew fresh air was coming!” she smiled. “I’ll forgive you this one time. I wanted to get you out anyway, I won’t give you back to your sister in my shoe…” she reached for him and grabbed him between her fingers. “Yuck! You’re all sticky, that’s disgusting!” she wrinkled her nose. “And that smell! Oh my god, and you’re having it 3 times worst? Poor boy!” she grinned. “For such a masochist, it must be a dream come true!”

Before he could react, she got the spell book out of her bag, and continued, “Now that I’m turning you back to your sister, I’m afraid you’ll try and convince her this whole thing is not what you want. We can’t risk it, can we?” she watched his reaction. “Hey, don’t look so chocked! What, you didn’t think I would know you would try something of that kind? That’s all part of your fantasy: deny. The thing is, I’m afraid you would be able to convince her if I am not along. That’s your sister after all. And we can’t have her ruin everything for us.
“So here’s the plan: I’ll cast a spell that will *make* you tell her whatever she would like to hear. Of course, she will never know I casted that spell, and she will never know that was not really you that got along with her whims. It will only last for an hour though, so you’ll be back to your old complaining self rather soon, although it will probably be too late,” she smirked. “Oh, and I won’t cancel the spell that enhances your senses. I’ll let Faith decide. You’ll have so much fun!” she giggled.

Her explanations finished, she placed James against her armpit and trapped him beneath her arm: she wasn’t interested in what he would say. She read the evil incantation, went back to Faith’s door and knocked.

An impatient Faith opened the door, “Oh, Yuna!” she smiled, eyeing her. “How went the night?” she kept looking, “How went your day?” She was obviously looking for James.

“It went a-we-some. Your brother is the best thing that ever happened to me!” she squeezed her arm. “And he’s been surprisingly willing!” she lied, and felt him move a bit in reaction.

Faith didn’t buy it. “Has he? I mean, he was strongly reluctant yesterday… I won’t lie, it made me think; maybe we were a bit too harsh?” She really hoped they had not, though.

Here it was. Her bond with her brother was just too great, and without influence, she felt remorse. 

“He has. And because he has, he’s been in my shoe all day long, bathing in my body waste,” she giggled.

“Oh my god, in your shoe?” she paused to imagine the situation. “That must have been hell! I can’t possibly imagine he really wanted that, but…” she remembered the websites. “I’m just having second thoughts, I guess.”

“Yes, you are, and you shouldn’t!” she said cheerfully. “He’s loving every minute of it, even if it doesn’t seem like it sometimes,” she lifted her arm and seized James. “Here, he begged me to let him enjoy my stinky underarm for the trip to your home,” she smiled, “I don’t think you need any more proof of his willingness.”

“Your underarm?” she brought a hand to her mouth, “Really? That’s disgusting! So he’s not only into feet?” she asked, surprised.

“Nope, it seems he likes every single part of the female body, as long as it can be used to humiliate him,” she grinned. “But I’ll let you be the judge of that, I’m just here to give him back to you, I had my fun, your turn!” she handed poor James over.

Faith reached for James and immediately noticed he was covered in sweat and looked insanely tired. He obviously had not gotten any rest with Yuna, and she did pity him. She would let him rest a bit once he would have licked her feet, she thought. He would appreciate the attention.

Yuna, seeing Faith’s reaction to the sight of her brother, winked at her. “Remember, that’s what he wants. I know you’re enjoying his condition almost as much as I do.”

“Yes…” she sighed. Yuna was right. “Yes, I’ll do my best. Thanks Yuna!”

“No problem. Anyway, I’ll let you both alone, I’ll be going! I have to spend some time with my parents. I’ll call you later!” she smiled.

“Yes, I’d love that!” she grinned, and closed the door behind Yuna.

Now that she was alone, she took some time to think. Had James really spent the day in Yuna’s shoe? It had to be true, given how he looked. Yet, was it really because he wanted to? She had thought about his whole condition for the entire day; maybe reality did not match his fantasies, maybe the real thing was too hard to bear. She did not like the thought. She carried her tiny brother to her room, and dropped him on her bed. He was looking at her as if asking for mercy, his clothes were ravaged, and he smelled an awful lot. She would have to clean him up at some point. He didn’t look like a willing victim, yet again, that was not what he was supposed to be in his fantasies. She needed to have a serious conversation with him.

“Don’t look at me that way,” she started. “You’re getting everything you have ever wished for, and so is Yuna,” she smiled. “It just so happens that you’re the one who has to suffer for this relationship to exist. And you love that fact, don’t you?” she breathed. “Answer seriously, this one time.”

She had to know. She wanted him to say he loved it. Then it would all be perfect. Yuna would get what she wanted, he would get what he wanted, and herself would have a brother to torture and punish whenever she felt like it. He had made her feel so great! His submission boosted her confidence up, and she could only hope for the opportunity to keep it going. What’s more, she loved to have her feet licked. And ideas of what more he could do for her kept emerging in her mind…

James was going crazy. He tried to fight the spell, but whatever was this magic, it got the uphold, and took control of his spirit.

“I…” he began, trying to resist, which only made it look like embarrassed hesitation. “Y-yes… I-… I love it…” he confirmed.

Faith’s heart rate increased. She had been wrong? He really did enjoy all of that nasty, dreadful stuff they were forcing him to do?

“Tell me exactly what is it that you love, Jay”, she said coldly, which contrasted with how she felt.

“I-… I…” his will did not belong to him anymore. “I love it when… When you’re cruel to me, when you’re using me for your own… pleasure,” he started, and continued, horrified, “I know I sometimes react as if I hated everything, and wanted it all to return to normal…” Faith listened, breath-taken, excited by every word he spoke. “But Yuna is right… That’s… not true…” he winced in pain as he tried to stop talking, without success. “I want it all… I want to hate it, I want you to make me regret the words I spoke, I want you to consider me like the toy I am… Be cruel, be nasty, be sadistic… It’s all the better for me,” he finished, devastated. What had he done?

“Hehehe,” Faith giggled. “Hehe-hahahah!” she continued, the insane pressure having fallen down. Her brother was *really* the most masochist guy alive! She kept laughing. She felt relieved. She felt happy; the three of them would be able to go on with their desires. Oh, poor Jay. She would make him regret, he could be sure of that. She would think of her own pleasure, as he so dearly wanted.

Once calmed down, she watched her puny brother. He seemed in pain already; he had forced himself to admit the truth. He had to be scared of what was to come, now that she knew for sure she could do anything she wanted. And he was right; he would not enjoy her ideas. She had thought about something for a while now, even before her brother was shrunk. She didn’t think she would do it, as she thought James was only into feet. But hey, even if he *was* only into feet, it didn’t matter anymore, did it? He did say ‘consider me like the toy I am.’ And as her toy, he would not have a choice.

“I’m so happy, Jay,” she said genuinely. “I’ve been scared we had gone too far. But that wasn’t even close to be enough to fulfill your masochistic side, right?” she grinned. “I hope you really thought the words you said; as you’re in for it, now!” she laughed. She turned around, showed him her perfectly shaped butt tightened in her jeans, and slapped it teasingly. “Do you like it?” she smiled. “I know you’ve always checked it out when you thought I wouldn’t notice. Well, I’ll give you the chance to get *way* closer!” she laughed. “Don’t worry, even though it’s not my feet, I’ll manage to make the place extra-sweaty and smelly for you…” she winked. She couldn’t wait to feel her brother trapped between her cheeks. That was so kinky!

 

End Notes:

Tell me what you liked, what you disliked. Did I miss something, what could I write better? 
Always looking for your reviews guys! 

Bike ride by Max333
Author's Notes:

Hey guys. I'm back. Well, kind of. I don't have enough time to do as much as I'd like. This story is old, but do know I still come from time to time. I'm always thinking about adding more. Someone in the comment said he would consider paying for the story to continue. That's really nice of you. Really. What I really lack is time. I'm a student, and I'm working a part-time job to pay for rent and food. Well, that's my life, who cares.
The thing is, I've been working on multiple projects now, and this story is one of those. I'm considering opening a patreon which would group up all of my projects. This would allow those who would like to support me to do so. My others projects are femdom captions (maxmaxie333 on tumblr) and a femdom TG game, which isn't out yet. 

Anyway, ass content is finally here. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. I have written it without re-reading my 12 last chapters (except the last one). So tell me if I'm making any incoherence. Also, tell me if my writing skill got worst, and what I could do better.

Thanks a lot for reading me. Thanks to those of you that left a comment. Really matters. 

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 13 : Bike ride

 

Yuna’s spell wore off quickly after James’s confession. Yet, he found himself unable to tell the truth; unable to talk about the spell itself. He did try, but nothing came out whenever he tried to talk about what Yuna did. Worst, he felt pain rise within his body if he only thought about telling what really happened. It was pointless. He stopped trying.

All he could do was cry and yell about how wrong it all was. “Please Faith, I don’t want that. This is awful. I can’t bear with this anymore!” His tears would have convinced anyone.

Not his sister, though. Not after what he had just said. It only aroused her more. She smiled, picked her brother, and kissed him.

Yuck,” she giggled, getting him away. “You *really* stink, bro! It must be really, really, really awful for you…
I love it,she grinned.

Please, Faith, please, even if you don’t believe me when I say hate it, please let me bath. Allow me to get clean. Then you won’t have to be repulsed by me. Please,he begged.

Hmm… Let me think,” she brought her hand to her chin, and feigned reflexion. No!she smiled, forbidding one of his most common right as if it were normal. I know deep down you don’t want to feel clean… You want to be dirty, you want to *feel* dirty. You want to be put to your place, you want to obey goddesses as if you were a puny, little, slave pet. You don’t want me nor Yuna to be nice…she breathed, So we won’t!

His helpless protestations were turned mute as she stuffed him within her running shoes.

I’ve got something to do. You stay here and breath deep, okay? They should smell pretty awful,she started leaving, stopped, and returned, I don’t think I can trust you’ll stay in those shoes willingly, right?” Her face took a shocked expression, I almost gave you an opportunity to escape!

James looked at her, looked at Faith, his cute sister, and was dumbstruck by her attitude. How could she have turned into such a mean, sadistic girl in such a short time? He was desperate, there seemed to be no way to talk sense into her anymore.

Wait, Fai-he got interrupted.

But I’m a great sister…Her smile came back,  “I won’t let you down,she peeled her socks off, and brought them to her nose.
Gosh those reek! Probably not the worst you’ve endured, but it will do!She forced the two sweat-soaked sock into the shoe, jamming you in its extremity.

It was the worst possible place to be in. This is where his sister’s toes spent years filling the footwear with a repugnant smell of sweat and dirt. It was made worst by the fact that you literally were crushed against her disgusting, overly-used sole. There was indeed no way for you to get out of the shoe without Faith’s consent. And you knew her consent would only lead to worst.

Now you’ve got no choice but to be a good boy…she smirked. Gosh. Knowing that you’re in my shoe… Knowing that you’re *trapped* in there, no matter how awful or stinky it is, and knowing that I’m the one that has the power to prolong or stop your torture… It really does something to me! I’m turned on, Jay! Degrading you turns me on. Sorry, not sorry!She giggled.

James heard that while struggling not to faint. Each breath was horrid. But he had to breath to survive. And for each smelly breath he took, his sister got hornier and hornier. And the hornier she was, the most degrading stuff she wanted to do with Jay.
Days before, everything was normal for him. Now, both his best friend and sister got off his humiliation. And all he could do was obey. He was powerless.

Anyway, now that I’m sure you can’t move, I’ll get some stuff ready!

Although she had said she had something to do, James could hear Faith move around the house. Whatever she had planned to do, she did not plan to do it far. He could hear furniture being shifted around. Then, he managed to hear Faith open her closet. Quickly after, he heard her bed squeak as she laid on it. And nothing.

For almost an hour, he couldn’t hear anything. His world consisted exclusively of his sister’s socks and shoe taste and smell. She had pushed the socks so far and so tightly inside that he couldn’t even move. And despite the fact that it was fairly hot inside when he was stuffed in there, it seemed to get worst with time.

Then, he felt the shoe being lifted.

Slept well, little bro?Said Faith, while he was still stuck in the far end of the shoe.

I’ll take that silence as a yes!She giggled, and got both socks out, yet leaving Jay trapped inside, holding the shoe vertically.

Not being crushed by those two socks was already a huge relief. Jay took the opportunity to stretch and relax his weakened body.

I hope you’ll lov-… Nevermind, I hope you’ll *hate* what’s to come, bro!She giggled. I spent some time getting the room ready. I know you probably don’t understand what’s up yet, so let me take you out…she picked him from the confine of the shoe.

And then, Jay noticed. The heat in the room was *INSANE*. She had brought in her room all the heaters she could find in the house. She had then sealed the door and the windows, preventing the air to be renewed. That’s when she turned all the heaters to full. It was plain summer, and the heat was already close to unbearable, but your sister had decided it was not enough. She had transformed her room into a sona.

So? Are you proud of what I put myself through for you?Faith smiled genuinely.

James looked at his sister, and what he saw couldn’t be good for him. She had changed into a tight legging, and was only wearing a bra. She was drenched in sweat. You literally could have filled a cup with the sweat that beaded her body.

And that was without doing any sport. She probably had spent the last hour waiting for the heat to build up, laying in her bed.

Yess… I can see you noticed, it’s *really* hot here, and I’m all sweaty now…she pouted. But I really, really wanted to do some biking with you, and it seems you’re available…she grinned.

Some bike? James’s eyes scanned the room with horror, and stopped dead. With the heat and the sight of his sister soaked in sweat, he hadn’t seen it at first. His sister had brought their training bike in her room.

W-what are you planning Faith?he stuttered.

What? Isn’t it obvious? I told you, I want to do some biking… I know it’s hot, but we’ll have to deal with it…she smirked.

F-faith, you know I can’t do any biking.James argued, knowing how useless it was.

Can’t you?she pouted. Alright, then I know! Let’s both ride. You’ll ride the saddle, and… I’ll ride *you*.

Without letting him a chance to answer, she brought him to the saddle and dropped him there. He had nowhere to go. He couldn’t jump off the saddle, as it probably would have injured himself. And his sister would have put him back there anyway.

See? If you stay here, we can bike together. You’ll support me, giving my ass some kisses…she blushed and giggled.
Careful though, you’ll get all crushed beneath me… We’re using the same saddle, after all!She giggled, I’m sorry but I think the best for you is to focus on staying on the middle of the saddle, that way you’ll be right between my cheeks… It will be comfier for both of us!  

James stared at his sister ass with horror.

Please, Fai- he started.

But there was nothing to do. Nothing to say. He was a toy, and Faith continued:

Oh… And because of that insane heat, you’ll probably risk to drown in my ass sweat… I’m sorry, but you’ll have to drink it all up to survive. I’ll really get going on that bike, so I’m pretty sure you’ll have plenty to drink at all time…she giggled.

And one last thing… If you’re lacking air, wiggle with as much strength as you can, alright? Try to break free of my ass. You won’t succeed, but that way I’ll remember you need to breath…She grinned. She was going to love it!

She didn’t mind seeing James cry and soon her gigantic ass towered him.

You ready bro?she smiled, getting the bike ready, and making sure he were right beneath her ass.

Here I go!she beamed.

She lowered herself slowly on the saddle. Jay couldn’t do anything but watch, as her cheeks reached him, then crushed him against the saddle, sealing him in place, smothered in between her sweat-soaked legging.

Faith was amazed. Her own brother was right beneath her ass. Probably not far off her asshole. And it was against his will. Of course, he was a masochist, but he was only turned on by feet. Right now, this whole situation was forced on him. She felt so powerful! So incredibly powerful! He wanted to be their toy, and now she had gone too far to go back. He would *be* their toy. And what a toy…

She wiggled her ass a bit, getting herself comfortable, and getting to feel James, secured tightly against her firm bottom. She bounced her butt a bit, feeling him with every move. It felt amazing.

And it was SO hot. Getting to sit on that saddle had made her sweat a great deal already. She wouldn’t want to be in James’s place for one billion dollars.  Luckily, she wasn’t.

Now, she had to give her best to make his life a living hell, and hers a living heaven.

She started riding the bike, slowly at first, then faster and faster. James got mashed by every movement Faith made, and with each up-and-down, he got closer and closer to her asshole. He was glad she wore a legging, or he would have ended up stuck in there. The heat was abominable, and, as Faith said, her ass did sweat a lot. It soaked the saddle, and he had no choice but to lick and ingurgitate gallons of the nasty liquid.

Soon, he was out of air. He couldn’t endure her ass anymore. He couldn’t endure the smell anymore. He needed fresh air, he needed her to lift her butt, and stop crushing him! So he started wiggling. With all his might, he really tried to get away.

For Faith, that’s when the situation became the most intense and satisfying moment she ever had. She was sweating, yes. She was sweating like she had never sweat before. But she felt SO good. When James started wiggling, rather than lift her ass, she pushed her weight to the saddle and started grinding herself against it. James felt SO damn good! He was being smothered, and his struggles only got her more and more aroused! He was a toy! He was *her* toy!

Her thoughts, his struggle and the grinding got her over the edge. She came hard, really hard. She had never experienced such pleasure from an orgasm. She came while smothering her brother. She came while forcing him to endure being crushed against her ass and drenched in her own sweat. She couldn’t believe she had prepared a room specially to torture him…


But she would do it again.

 

End Notes:

See you next chapter. (Possibly in less than 2 years)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6132