I, giantess by papayoya
Summary:

This story is meant to be lighter in tone (not in destruction!) to my previous works and to some of the projects I'm working on. It's inspired by "Eileen, larger than life":

You can find the Eileen story here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

The idea is to take EIleen where it ended and to have her sister get the same growth powers she had 13 years later. Just to keep exploring, the story is written in first person and present tense.

Synopsis: Vicki is a hot and cocky 21-year old bikini model. Oh, and she has become a super-powered 250 feet tall giantess. Her sister Eileen was already a giant 13 years ago, only in the end she agreed on being reduced. Vicki will not make the same mistake. The world has become her playground and she will have no inhibitions as she is having the time of her life with the city. After a while, she will also find out that she can change her size at will and will explore a few more heights, until the only references she can use to measure herself up are geological.

Thankfully (I hope), se has decided to tell us about her adventure first hand...

 


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Growing Woman, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: I, giantess
Chapters: 39 Completed: No Word count: 92660 Read: 411881 Published: July 16 2016 Updated: August 12 2022

1. Chapter 1 by papayoya

2. Chapter 2 by papayoya

3. Chapter 3 by papayoya

4. Chapter 4 by papayoya

5. Chapter 5 by papayoya

6. Chapter 6 by papayoya

7. Chapter 7 by papayoya

8. Chapter 8 by papayoya

9. Chapter 9 by papayoya

10. Chapter 10 by papayoya

11. Chapter 11 by papayoya

12. Chapter 12 by papayoya

13. Chapter 13 by papayoya

14. Chapter 14 by papayoya

15. Chapter 15 by papayoya

16. Day 2. Chapter 1 by papayoya

17. Day 2. Chapter 2 by papayoya

18. Day 2. Chapter 3 by papayoya

19. Day 2. Chapter 4 by papayoya

20. Day 2. Chapter 5 by papayoya

21. Day 2. Chapter 6 by papayoya

22. Day 2. Chapter 7 by papayoya

23. BONUS (No Chapter): Scenes of Vicki's powers by papayoya

24. Day 2. Chapter 8 by papayoya

25. Day 2. Chapter 9 by papayoya

26. Day 2. Chapter 10 by papayoya

27. Day 2. Chapter 11 by papayoya

28. Day 2. Chapter 12 by papayoya

29. Day 2. Chapter 13 by papayoya

30. Day 2. Chapter 14 by papayoya

31. Day 2. Chapter 15. Epilogue by papayoya

32. Vicky's return. Chapter 1 by papayoya

33. Vicky's return. Chapter 2 by papayoya

34. Vicky's return. Chapter 3 by papayoya

35. Vicki's return. Chapter 4 by papayoya

36. Vicki's return. Chapter 5 by papayoya

37. Vicki's return. Chapter 6 by papayoya

38. Vicki's return. Chapter 7 by papayoya

39. Vicki's return. Chapter 8 by papayoya

Chapter 1 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

I, giantess  

Anniversary

The 15th of June is always a sad day, I reflect as I wake up in another bed in another hotel room and look at the warm body next to me, trying to remember the name of the guy it belongs to. I’ve always been an early riser, not needing to sleep much in order to look great.

A quick look at the full body mirror of the suite I’m staying confirms my thought. It’s curious how extremely well I got along with my sister, considering the obvious differences between us, not only on the physical side but also in our character. It’s true that she did not have too long to experiment with it, but I just can’t picture Eileen going to bed with the first person she met at a club.

I’m considerably more liberal in that front, as in many others, but I still miss her a lot. She was kind, funny and imaginative and I’m sure that she would have supported me considerably more than Mom and Dad when I decided to become a model rather than going to college. Which, considering the fact that she was a top student, says a lot about her.

I know it’s typical enough to idealize a long lost sibling, especially when I was eight years old the last time I saw her. But Eileen and I were deeply bound.

I take the remote and switch the TV on. I don’t care about turning the volume down. Muffled sounds from my most recent lover tell me that the TV has awakened him. I don’t mind.

As every 15th of June, the images are predictable enough. And they cause the same feeling of loneliness of every year.

White letters on a red background inform the viewers about the 13th anniversary of Eileen Peterson’s growth in River City and her posterior trek through it. I see the same images of every year, the last images I’ll ever see of my sister.

Rumor has it that she is alive, but the Government will neither confirm nor deny. In a way, it’s worse than if I knew she was dead. The voiceover provides more details to what the text on screen is already saying. The number 17 appears a few times. It’s the official number of victims according to the government. Apparently, most of them were cops in the blockade that had tried to stop Eileen from wreaking more havoc in the city. She incinerated them.

The voiceover omits the fact that she did so thanks to the amazing heat vision she had just found out she possessed. And of course, it omits the fact that by the time she released it on the cops she had already been hit with hundreds of bullets.

Year after year, government and press have worked hard to picture Eileen like a monster. It makes me sick. Especially when it’s so obvious that the only reason Eileen is currently a missing person instead of the giant ruler of a city is the fact that she, out of her own will, agreed on being reduced.

I’ve tried to find out about her whereabouts these last years. I have been unsuccessful. Melancholy takes over me as more images of my sister fill the screen.

The man (Richard?) finally wakes up.

“Oh, today’s the anniversary of the giant bitch attack” he says, looking at the TV

I turn towards him and just utter one word: “Out”

I’m not sure if it’s my tone or my expression, but after a second of hesitation, he hurries to put his pants on and leaves.

I order breakfast in the room and try to get ready for the day. I need to work. There is a reason I’m in Palmsdale and it’s no other than a photoshoot.

After two years at it, I’m a pro. So, no one notices about my mood as I pose as sexily as ever for the cameras. Today’s photoshoot is about swimwear. Bikinis and lingerie are my two areas of specialty. The way the guy at the agency put it, it seems that I’m somewhat too voluptuous for runway work.

I know many people think that working as a model is like winning the lottery. Well, the pay is definitely good, even for someone like me who is not at the top (yet). But the work is much harder than anyone imagines. Halfway through the afternoon we are almost done, when we do a last break so that we can refresh ourselves.

Then I see him. His face looks familiar from the first moment, but I need a few seconds to associate it with a name. Then, a myriad of reactions erupt inside me when I realize who the person in the audience is: Dr. Solten!

The sight of my family’s physician, precisely today, makes it really hard for me to focus during the last 45 minutes of work. I get the job done as well as possible and then rush to the crowd. I catch his arm as he is trying to get out of the beach.

“Dr. Solten” I whisper to his ear while people around him look in surprise at the man in his fifties, being intercepted by a hot model in a bikini.

“I shouldn’t have come” is his only reply

“So, you know who I am?” I whisper again

He looks around himself, nervously. I know why he is jumpy, but I doubt anyone in the crowd understands what’s going on, besides the initial surprise of seeing me from so up close.

My parents changed their name right after Eileen’s incident. The government suggested it to them. We quickly moved to another city. I’m Victoria O’Neal to the world, completely unrelated to the giantess that took over River City in a single afternoon.

Dr. Solten finally says:

“Yes”

“You and I need to talk” I say, sounding even authoritative

“I don’t think that’s a good idea” Dr. Solten says

I narrow my eyes and reply:

“Maybe you’d prefer me to tell everyone who you are, then?”

“No, please…”

“Lobby bar, 10 minutes” I say. “Don’t play with me”

He nods and I release his arm. In a second, he has scurried inside the crowd. 10 minutes later he is where I told him to be. The fact that he showed up tells me that nervous or not, he wants to talk to me. It would have been easy enough for him to disappear.

I smile at him, point towards a secluded table and we both walk. Five minutes of small talk and a drink later, we get into the real conversation.

 

 


Awakening

Freud enounced the theory that dreams are always related to something that happened to you the day before. And typically, they are related to the thing that impressed you the most the day before.

Well, it is clear that Dr. Solten’s revelation that Eileen had grown out of pure will hit home, since the dream I am immersed on when I start to gradually transition from sleep to wakefulness is one of me in Eileen’s place, that is, using the city as a dollhouse. It is not the first time I have had this dream. God, I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only woman that has dreamed about this. But this time it has definitely felt livelier.

There is no warm body next to mine when I wake up today. I was too shocked by Dr. Solten’s revelation to be in the mood for fun. Out of everything he said, there is an idea that keeps coming back to me every few minutes: Eileen grew out of pure will… and also shrunk out of pure will. She made herself smaller, which allowed the army to apprehend her and take her away from all her loved ones, including me, forever.

Why would she do that? I’m sure that she was not expecting the type of reaction she got from authorities, true. As smart as my sister was, she was also quite naïve. But my question is even more fundamental: once she was an unstoppable, all-powerful giant, why would she accept being a mere normal girl again? This thought has kept haunting me all night.

I’ve had thirteen years to think about Eileen and what happened to her, and besides the fact that I miss her a lot, there is another strong conclusion I’ve extracted out of all that thinking: had it been me in Eileen’s place, there would have been no way I would have allowed the little people to shrink me! The reaction from authorities that followed only helps me to reinforce that thought.

So, knowing that it was Eileen herself who decided to make herself smaller, rather than some mysterious shrink ray Dr. Solten had put together puzzles me like nothing I’ve ever thought about before.

I rush through breakfast and show up at the grand ballroom. The shot is going to be inside the hotel today.

For the first time in my short professional career, my mind is not clear enough to work. The photographer has to stop the photoshoot four times to correct me. The fourth time he asks me if I’m feeling well.

I apologize and slide into the next swimsuit for the day, a sexy black bikini that looks even sexier in my bombshell body. I know I may be sounding too arrogant, but I’ve never believed in false humility.

I get back to the stage and start posing once more. My mind is still going through a way more powerful thought than the photoshoot itself, though. I’m ready to apologize for the second time to the photographer as he stops taking pictures when I realize that the reaction I’m getting is not that of a crew that is pissed off at the lack of professionalism of the model but one of pure shock. They are all staring at me. At an approximately 15-foot-tall version of me.

“Oh fuck!” I mutter as I realize about what’s going on.

Then it all rushes into my head, my mind suddenly focused. Dr. Solten’s words echo in my mind as my eyes move at regular intervals from my impossibly long legs to the absolutely awestruck crew. Then, I mutter something that they obviously do not understand:

“Can it be possible?”

There is only one way to know. And I am eager to know. Closing my eyes, I focus my entire will in a single purpose. The stretching feeling becomes evident. I enjoy it with my eyes closed. I open them when I feel my head bump into the ceiling. Give or take, I have added five feet to my already impressive stature.

The crew has been motionless for a while, but now they start screaming again. I smile at them. This kind of unsettles them more, as if the fact that I seem to be enjoying the situation is beyond reason.

Well, I guess it is, for them, but the truth is that I am as exhilarated as a young woman can be.

Apparently, after thirteen years, Dr. Solten could still not understand how Eileen had managed to grow. According to him, no one in the government had a clue, either. The only explanation he had managed to come up with was that Eileen was special, that there was something in her genes that had allowed her to become what she had become.  Finding out that I share the same gift makes me excited beyond any limit.

With that knowledge now in my intimate possession, my next course of action is clear enough in my head. The photoshoot crew has been kind enough, so I decide to give them a fair warning.

“Guys, I really think it would be a very good idea if you all got out of the building… like right now”

They waste no time in taking my advice and run to the doors as fast as they can. I giggle, give them a few seconds of head start and then focus again.

Of course, I’m going to grow through the building. I’m way to big to get through any of the doors of the ballroom already, and the idea of trying to shrink myself a little for that is so absurd that it does not even deserve any consideration.

The photoshoot takes place at a luxury hotel, as usual. And, as usual, most of the people on it are jerks. Or at least that’s the general opinion I have about the ones I’ve seen around.

So I decide that the rest of the building does not deserve the same sort of consideration I have had with the crew.

My head is pushing plaster again soon enough. It does not need to long to win the battle. Just watching the reaction of those having breakfast as my head bursts through the floor and fills the central area of the restaurant on the third floor would have been worth the effort of growing.

Screams erupt and I see that people do not know too well how to react. I cannot resist the urge to blow a kiss to a few, sending them flying a couple of feet backwards. One of the last things I see before breaking into the next floor are my generous boobs lifting a table and the two people that were still sitting around it.

Of course, my head is not the only part of my body that is breaking through things. In order, my shoulders and boobs are also creating their fair degree of damage.

There is no one to be seen on the following floor, so I unconsciously speed the process up and break into the next, marvelling at how small the young couple that starts screaming right in front of my eyes looks. In two floors people have moved from Barbie-size to He-Man size. The couple momentarily disappears from view when I get too heavy and my own weight sends my feet two floors down to the lobby. When my head comes back up to smile at them again, a few seconds later, the hole in their floor has widened and the couple has been demoted to G.I. Joe size.

 I am running out of toy references, but I am not running out of will to grow at all. If my calculations are right, I am in the seventh floor of the twenty stories tall hotel. Well, to be precise, my beautiful eyes are in the seventh floor. I am almost everywhere.

I cannot look at any more of the guests at the hotel in detail. At most, I can catch a quick glimpse of their screaming bodies as they fall down; my body has got so massive that the moment my head reaches a new floor it makes it collapse instantly.

I realize that I am fuelling my own growth and that I can keep at it for as long as I want. Being constrained inside a building I do not have too many references on how big I really am, so I just will to keep on growing until my head finally breaks through the roof and I can breath fresh air again. When my head and neck are completely out I wish for everything to come to a halt. It happens almost instantly. I push my arms to the sides, easily breaking through the hotel’s side walls and look back at myself. The Excelsior looks like a tight dress around me. It feels as if just a deep breath would be enough to bring it down. I take it and thee building collapses on myself almost instantly, covering my torso with dust and debris.

My thoughts are focused on the fact that the debris that managed to get into my sexy bikini top is most annoying. I’ve almost not considered the fact that there must have been dozens of people in the building I just grew through.

I’m about to say something when a sudden dizziness takes over me and before I can realize I’m falling backwards. The ten-story building behind the Excelsior does not stand a chance as my curvy ass hits its roof and brings it down as if a meteorite had crashed on it. As my tight buttocks hit the ground, a shockwave ensues, bringing down a couple more smaller buildings and severely damaging four.

I close my eyes, trying to clear my head. When I open them again the world seems to be ok, except for the fact that it’s ridiculously small, of course. My long silky thighs are completely blocking the four-lane road right in front of the hotel I had been staying

Of course, I am perfectly conscious that my growth process has casually finished four rather large buildings that I know would have been packed with people. A few of them may have woken up just to see their roof coming down on them. At this moment I could not care less about their fates, though, because my mind can only think on one thing: I am a fucking giant!

I do not remember ever having felt so great before.

My sister shocked the world a dozen years back. And now, I am just like Eileen. Well, not exactly like her. Eileen was a cute and smart 19-year-old girl with a matching pink bikini. I, her sister, on the other hand, am a 21-year-old bikini model with a bombshell body and an attitude to match.

A quick look down shows me the black bikini I had been wearing, along with the jewellery I had used for the shot. I know I’m also wearing my make up. It’s an attire that tells well enough about myself.

Another obvious difference with Eileen is the size. It is now well known that Eileen had been 108 feet tall. Newscasts did not stop repeating that this would mean that Eileen would be just a tad taller than a 10-story building. Well, now I am somewhat taller than that… while sitting down. I grew through a twenty-story building and my head was fully out by the time it collapsed, I guess that this makes me more than twice as tall as Eileen.

People are quickly reacting to my presence, of course. Well, at least those that have not been crushed by my growth spurt. I smile at them and, quite instinctively, brush the dust and debris off my body. It proves to be fatal.

This teaches me one of the first lessons I learn as a giant. Whatever you want to call me now, I am a being about the size of a 25-story building with the instincts of a 5’8” human. More often than not, this will not work too well. I realize that most of the times, though, the sole recipient of the “inconveniences” will be the population at my feet, so it’s easy enough to accept that… well, shit happens. As long as it does not happen to me, there should not be a problem.

What to me is merely annoying debris turns out to be more of a meteorite rain for the helpless crowd in the road, the only difference being that meteorites have never had such a high success rate when striking people. A casual brush of my hands on my boobs and lap has substantially increased my recently started and quickly growing body count.

Newscasts have incessantly repeated that Eileen’s trek caused 17 direct victims and she was called a monster for that. My first five minutes as a giant woman and I am probably already sitting on twenty times that number. I can only shrug and admire my sister again for having been able to remain so careful.

I know I will not. And the city will soon learn that, too.

I have not addressed the crowd yet, so I take a look down to see what is still remaining of it after all the disruption I have created. It is easy enough to spot a crew carrying photoshoot equipment. I’m happy that they were able to make it. My sight quickly focuses on the man I’m seeking: the photographer.

He is about half a block down. That’s nothing, by my recently updated standards. Stooping, I reach out with an arm the length of a construction crane and soon my fingers and their neatly manicured and freshly painted fingernails are on top of him. I giggle when I realize that a couple dozen little fuckers probably think that I am actually going for them.

Much like a claw machine at an arcade, my hand reaches down and pinches the target man between three fingers. Differently from the claw machines, once I have closed my grip on him there is no way I will let go.

He screams all the way to my curious face and I smile at him, trying quite unsuccessfully to reassure him. I change his grip from three to two fingers, to make sure that I can hold him by his sides, facing me. Then, I mentally size him. The only toys that come to mind are the little green army men, and I doubt if he would not look like a dwarf among them. It is exhilarating! There is no better reference to understand one’s size as a giant than people, and I know the puny thing I am holding in my fingers was the same tall and reasonably good looking man that has been taking pictures of me half naked over the last couple of days.

Looking at him with glee I speak for the first time since I emerged through the roof of the wasted hotel building. To me, my voice still sounds like me. Judging from the fact that half the crowd momentarily stops their attempts to flee and looks up in my direction, I realize that it must have sounded quite loud to them. It’s a question of perspective, I guess.

HELLO BRAD I say

The man stops screaming, looks at me puzzled and finally says “My name is Brandon”

Oh well. It is not the first time I mix a name up.

NEVER MIND I say. I PREFER BRAD. ANY OBJECTIONS?

I have to contain a giggle as my tiny lover shakes his head frantically.

“Why did you grow?” Brandon asks me

It is a good question. The answer is simple enough.

BECAUSE I COULD I replied

“What are you going to do with me?” he askes

God, I’ve been a giant for less than ten minutes and little people are already so predictable! Feeling naughty, I clash my teeth and say in a deep voice I THINK I’LL EAT YOU

“Nooooo” he goes with a face that is the pure picture of panic

I cannot prevent a giggle as I say I WAS KIDDING, SILLY. I ALREADY HAD BREAKFAST

Without saying anything else, I drop him on the roof of one of the buildings in the area that is still standing. His yell tells me that I’ve been too careless and that I dropped him from too high. Judging from his reaction, I’d say he has broken a leg. God! Everything is so fragile! I remind myself that I need to be much more careful than I’m being with the world around me.

SOMEONE SHOULD CALL AND GET A DOCTOR I say, addressing the crowd

I take a quick look around and realize that it would be a good idea if someone called a few dozen doctors instead.

I was not so attached to the photographer, in any case, so I quickly forget about him and think on what to do next.

The rest of the crowd has used the time I spent with the photographer to put some more distance with me. I can’t see any more of them that are both alive and within my reach. It is nothing that I could not easily solve in a dozen different ways, but one of them is to stand up and I’m eager to do so. It’s time for the city to meet me.


First Steps

My hands sink in the sidewalks and my feet sink in the road as I push myself up and the world sinks around me at high speed.

Whoa! What a view! I place my hands on my hips and calmly look around, letting the true implications of my size sink in. I mean, I knew I was big when I grew through the roof and also when was sitting down on the road, but seeing the buildings that line up on both sides of the street barely being able to get up to mid-thigh and getting both a panoramic view of the city and a first view of the people at my feet from up above really bring the true implications of my size home.

I am huge. And of course, people notice it even more than when I was just sitting.

Standing with your hands on your hips, looking at the world at your feet… this must be the favorite pose of any giantess! If I ever see my sister again, I need to ask her.

Out of the millions of differences that now exist between me and everyone else in the world, height is definitely the most obvious one. And while I’m standing in a commanding pose I know that thousands of people look at me, even if they need to peek over their shoulders from time to time as they try to flee. And they fear me, respect me and admire me at the same time. I don’t need to do much to inspire these feelings. Just be there. Standing.

The other way around, when I look down at the hundreds of people on the road, none of them bigger than a bug, it’s incredibly obvious to me that I own them. I mean, there is just no question in my mind about that.

That is the effect that size has both on me and on the people around me. Thirty minutes ago I was a successful young model and now I’m looking at the world as if it were already mine. And very few people around me will dare to deny that truth.

Along the years I’ve been thinking about what happened to Eileen, I developed a theory. I find out that now that I’m the giantess it applies nicely. Let’s imagine that I would have got the powers of Superman. I would probably be on my own right to consider myself the most powerful being in the world, too. However, no one would have realized by now. And my best guess is that I would be barely starting to find out my powers at this moment. With size things are so obvious, though! My presence is undeniable to the world. But it’s also undeniable to me. It forces me to embrace it; it removes any hesitation.

This makes things that much easier! Yeah, size definitely matters.

So, I’m standing up for the first time, admiring my size and scanning the city, feeling more excited than any woman has ever felt before.

I guess that you’ll all have concluded by now that I won’t be wimping out like Eileen did. Let me repeat something, just in case you did not get it yet: I-LOVE-BEING-A-GIANT!

Having reached this conclusion, the next one is easy enough: I’m going to take over the city. To me that’s not even a mission, it’s a given. Let’s face it: if I don’t shrink out my own will, which I won’t, there is no way in the world I can be stopped. Eileen already proved that, so I won’t waste my time explaining myself. This city will be mine, as will every other city. This is not what I want to do, though.

It’s not that I don’t want to take over the world. I do. I’ve always been a little megalomaniacal, which blends in really well with being an all-powerful giant. But I don’t want to “only” take over the world. I mean… how long would I need to take over this city if this was the only thing I wanted to do? An hour? Probably less.

I’m not really interested in this. I’m an incredibly attractive young woman that has just become a giant. I’m interested on testing the limits of my new condition, experiencing what no one has been able to experience before, living the full giantess experience. Said in other words: I’m out to have fun!

I don’t know Palmsdale too well. Which means I’m not too attached to it either. I think this will work out well, since I’m guessing it will take me a while to get used to this size, which probably means that I will end up breaking a little more of Palmsdale than of the cities I visit in the future.

I’m a carefree woman, but I’d still rather fuck a totally unknown city with totally unknown people than one I’ve lived in for a while.

Anyway, back to the most immediate action. I want to have fun, which necessarily implies testing my newfound size. Which means I need to get moving. I have no specific destination in mind, so I just move to the front, in the direction of the crowd. A crowd is always an appealing sight for a woman of my new size.

You would think that after my long mental diatribe the people would have done a better job of getting away. You would be wrong. They are no more than four blocks away when I start moving. That’s a ridiculous distance by my new standards.

They get scared when they see me moving, which was to be expected, of course. I don’t pay too much attention to them because I’m enjoying the feeling of the asphalt creasing, cracking and sinking as I rest my weight on my foot. I take another step to enjoy it again.

MMMM I moan. I love it. In case you have not got it yet, I’m eager to tell the world that things have changed now that I’m here to play. And I love being able to send a message just by walking.  

I have my mind set on being as sexy as I am powerful. This is quite demanding to my sex appeal, of course. Thankfully, I already have the body and the attire. I just need to add the attitude. I’m barely three blocks away from the first group of geniuses that decided that outrunning a woman my size was an option worth trying and rather than walking I start strutting after them.

Each one of my sexy steps must be accounting for dozens of their strides. The little unlucky bastards really never had an option. If anything I’m surprised that they did not realize before, but I guess that I’m too new and that they are as little used to the situation as I am. The advantage for me is that no one can step on me if I get careless.

A few more steps and my toes are right behind them. Even without touching them, just resting my weight in one delicate foot has already managed to make a few parked cars bounce and half a dozen people lose their balance, which is exhilarating.

I have to make a decision now. Only the decision was really made the moment I started walking after them.

The point that I’m barely five blocks away from the hotel is not lost to me. Most of the tiny people that managed to flee the hotel before it crumbled are probably among those that are now in front of my toes. I have probably crossed my path with a lot of them plenty of times over the last couple of days, in the elevator, at breakfast or in the gym. From twenty-five stories above the ground one tiny person looks pretty much like another and fails to generate too much empathy to someone like me, though.

Their fate was really sealed the moment I decided that I wanted to walk down the road and they managed to get it packed enough that there would be nowhere I would be able to step without getting a few of them.

So, I raise my foot and take my next step normally. I realize it will end up on top of four people, the fifth one miraculously able to dash out of the spot my foot will land in the last instant. He ends up, face up, right in front of my little toe.

My bare foot is still as delicate as always, so the fact that it has so easily finished four people still feels curious. I’ve noticed a spongy feeling in my sole just before my foot has kept going and cracked the asphalt as with every other step.

OOPS I say aloud and I know this is the final insult. YOU GUYS ARE SO SMALL THAT I’M AFRAID I DID NOT SEE YOU I say, mocking.

I can feel some anger in the crowd, but I don’t give a damn. It’s not as if they will be able to do anything about the situation, right?

I did not step on them out of hate, or contempt or out of joy. Killing people per se does not give me pleasure. I’m not a mass-murderer at heart, no matter what story the body count figures may tell. I stepped on them out of curiosity. Period.

They were the first. I’m sure they won’t be the last.

I look down again and my eyes lock with those of the tiny man I almost crushed. It’s too tempting to let it pass, so I crouch down and pick him up by the sides with two fingers.

I’m sure he is thinking that he finally ran out of luck, but I only want to take a closer look at him.

YOU ARE A LUCKY GUY I tell him as I hold him in front of my face

I catch him taking a glimpse down and chuckle when I realize what he was looking at: my cleavage.

MEN I say as I keep looking at him with a wide smile in my face

He blushes instantly and realizes that he made a mistake.

THEY’RE PRETTY IMPRESSIVE, AREN’T THEY? I ask naturally. They are, of course. My chest is clearly oversized for my generally thin frame, and fit into the very tight and very sexy bikini top I’m wearing, my tits bulge like hot-air balloons.

HERE, TAKE A CLOSER LOOK I say and then I casually drop him in the tight valley between my imposing mountains of flesh. I was a little worried that he would bounce to death, but he doesn’t. My aim was perfect and he just slides between my breasts until he gets stuck when he is all the way down to his waist. I look down and chuckle at how comic the situation is. He tickles a little.

ARE YOU HAVING FUN? I ask. The man looks at me, almost pleading for me to help him out of there. I do… but probably not in the way he was expecting. Grabbing one breast with each hand, I slightly move them apart and create enough room for him to slide all the way to the bottom of my bikini top. Then, I let nature and the bikini top to do their job and bring my boobs back together.

Besides some initial additional tickling he goes almost unnoticed at his destination. I forget about him as quickly as I noticed him and start thinking on what to do next.

I don’t mind killing a few people but, as I said, I’m not a mass murderer. Walking forward will end up in nothing but a massacre, and I’m not interested in that. Instead, I decide it’s time to have a closer look at the action at street level. I know it may sound inconsistent. One moment I’m telling you that standing up and looking at the world from above is the greatest thing ever and the next I’m talking about getting a closer look at what’s happening at feet level. It’s one of the issues with being a giant woman. There’s so much to do that you are faced with constant choices.

Without warning, I drop to my hands and knees. The crowd has not yet had time to adapt to the change when I stretch my legs and lie down on my stomach, face rested on my folded arms. I get a zoom of Lilliput in Full HD. Well, to be fair to the people in Lilliput, the guys here are quite smaller. Or… well… it’s actually me that’s bigger than Gulliver.

If any aircraft is passing over me right now, its passengers must be getting the best possible look at what I’d like to claim as the best ass in the world. Combine privileged genetic heritage with frequent fitness and you’ll get the idea. Or well, just look at the pictures that people must be taking at this moment and judge by yourselves.

I look to the front. The closest groups are not even 30 feet away, well within my reach.

I unfold an arm and start walking two fingers among the crowd. Even my digits dwarf the people, which is kind of hilarious. With a simple gesture I’ve got the people to stop being concerned about me and to start being concerned about my fingers, almost as if they were an entity of their own. People are always afraid of the harm that’s closest.

I really have no purpose as I walk my fingers, but soon I get bored and I start to randomly “kick” people. I’m thoroughly surprised when I see that my fingers seem to have the strength of Superman, since I’m able to toss people around 20 or more feet with ease.

It turns into a game too easily. I start testing how far I can throw them. Then I start testing my aim. When I manage to kick a screaming man into an open third story window I cannot help myself from laughing out loud.         

The Excelsior was close to the beach, which means that there are other luxury hotels around. A stream of people is getting into one of them. I guess it’s kind of natural for the people to try to get away from me, but this does not mean that I have to like it. I get back to my hands and knees and cat walk to the hotel. My right hand ends on two people and my left knee crushes a group of four beyond recognition, but this time I swear that it was not on purpose. I know it makes no difference to the ones I crushed, and hell! It does not even make too much of a difference to me! But I thought it was worth mentioning.

By the end of the day I wonder which body count will be higher: the one tracking deaths I caused on purpose or the one tracking deaths that happened just because I’m too damn big to move around without killing some people and breaking some stuff.

I reach the hotel the moment the last person from the group gets into the revolving door. I flick it, out of frustration. The results are unexpected. The door starts twisting like a tornado and a few seconds later, the man is spat outside. I giggle and reach for his limp body. Resting him on my ten foot long index finger I see his chest moving up and down. This tells me that he is alive but unconscious.

I sit on my knees as I think on what to do with him. He is a whim away from being tossed over my shoulder. Finally, the best part of me takes over, I make a fist with my left hand and easily punch a hole into the hotel’s façade.

A section of the tenth floor gets easily and violently exposed to the world. My fist is so massive that it’s accompanied by similar sections of the eighth, ninth and eleventh floors. A startled couple looks at me and starts screaming. I just move my right hand to the spot they are and carefully drop the limp man in front of them.

WILL YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM? I BELIEVE HE’S A LITTLE SHOCKED I say cheerfully.

The couple does not reply. They just turn and start running deeper into the building.

OH I said. Their reaction is predictable but disappointing. Pushing my lips out, I blow out a short gust of wind at them. I snort when as a result of my simple action the tiny couple is lifted off their feet and gets thrown deeper into the building at a quite faster pace than they had intended. Their short flight ends up when they hit a wall. The couple slides down the wall and does not stand up. They are not the only stuff that has become airborne as a result of my breath. Several pieces of furniture splinter as they hit the walls at high speed, just like the couple did. And the limp tiny man I picked from the revolving door does too. He is still limp. Or limper, if that is even possible.

OH I repeat to myself as I realize about the consequences of a new act of carelessness. I cannot be less worried. If anything I’m impressed at what I’ve done, even if I should have already known about my breath after having watched Eileen’s videos so many times.

Mentally adding three new people to the list of accidental victims, I crouch back once more to look at the multitude in the lobby. They do not like my renewed attention, as is made evident by the intensified screams and panic. I love their reaction.

Of course, they are at my mercy. I wonder: “What should I do with them?”

 

 

End Notes:

Please, let me know how you would like me to continue the story or what you would like Vicki to do and to tell the world about. This is an experiment I want to do. Honestly, I don't know where it will lead, but I hope it can be fun!

Chapter 2 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

 

Decisions

 

The people in the lobby are spared from my decision by the most stupid person I must have found I my life, giant or no giant.

I would not have noticed him if my senses had not become as sharp as they have, but my ears easily catch the sound of his gun as he fires it twice on me. And my sensitivity is good enough to feel the two tiny slugs harmlessly hitting my right buttock. They do not even sting.

Sitting up, I look over my shoulder and see him. Then I turn and sit on my haunches, facing the tiny fucker. He is not even a cop. He must be the security guard at one of the neighboring hotels, judging him by his uniform. I wonder how the hell someone like this has a weapon. Then I fix my stare on him and notice his fear. I just roll my eyes.

He decides to prove that people can always get stupider and takes aim at me. Then, he empties his clip. It’s curious to feel something as tiny as his bullets bouncing from my skin without consequence. The man has anything but a steady pulse, so the only thing that ensures that he hits me is my size. Still, the dozen bullets strike places on my body as far apart as my belly button, my tits or my chin.

The man is frozen, apparently not understanding how I can be so unhurt. I roll my eyes again.

“DUDE. I’M THE SIZE OF A SKYSCRAPER. DID YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT YOUR LITTLE TOY GUN TO HURT ME?” I ask in a mocking tone

The man seems to realize that his little act of heroism was nothing but stupid and drops his gun. Then he turns and starts running.

The little fucker has not even managed to put a red spot on my skin, so I could easily shrug his pathetic attempt off. However, it feels unnatural to do that. I just need to stoop forward and reach out with my apparently mile-long arms to pick him up by the sides and bring his screaming form in front of my smiling face.

“I ASKED YOU A QUESTION” I state, smiling evilly at him

His screams get even louder and he starts to become annoying, so I just roll him in my fingers and flick him away, sending him flying over three blocks before he starts falling and crashes into the side of a building.

Something else catches my attention as I follow the flight of the screaming guard with my eyes. It’s a chopper, and it’s pretty close. I immediately forget about the people in the lobby and stand up. In the end, there are millions of people in the city and not so many helicopters, so the toy-sized aircraft is more interesting to me.

I quickly see where it’s going: the roof of a building a few blocks down the road. I focus on it and smile as I find out that I have the super sight many journalists speculated that my sister had possessed. The roof must be a good half a mile away but still I can see everyone on it in full detail and even zoom in and admire the patterns in their clothes. There are half a dozen people and they are obviously waiting for the chopper to pick them up. It’s not hard to conclude that this is all because of me.

I take a couple of steps towards a close by building and stoop forward, resting my heavy breasts on its roof as I rest my chin on my folded arms in a cute way. The building is suffering, but I determine that it will hold, so I forget about its structure and zoom into the roof again. The group shifts as the chopper approaches and I get a full view of one of the people in the back for the first time. My heart fills with glee when I easily identify Jay!

Yeah, I know Jay is supposed to be a celebrity popstar for teenagers, but well, I just turned 21. Actually, I think he’s my age. I’ve never been a snobby intellectual when it comes to music, so his catchy tunes appeal me as much as to the legion of fans he has. And he’s so damned hot!

I did not know he was in town. Otherwise I would have made sure to stop by his hotel and try to catch his eye. I typically do not have too many problems with that and I would not have had too many problems to make myself available either.

My recent changes have made things a little bit different though, so my plan is no longer to catch his eye but to catch him. After all, what’s the point on being an all-powerful giantess if you cannot get a hold of your favorite popstar?

So, it’s decided: Jay will be mine. Now I just need to decide how.

My first reaction is to remove myself from the building I’m resting at and to walk towards the roof where he is. I restrain myself before starting to move though. Being a giantess has plenty of advantages, but stealth is not one of them. If I start moving to the roof too soon, the chopper might never land in there. And I’m pretty sure that Jay and his entourage will see me and will get back into the building. It would not be entirely impossible to get him out of there unscratched, but it would be harder.

So, my first decision is easy: I need Jay to get into the helicopter, and the best way to do that is by remaining motionless. Once he is on it, I “just” need to pick the chopper from the air. I don’t have a plan for that. At least not yet. But after having seen all my sister accomplished in her few hours as a giant, I’m convinced that it’s well within my possibilities.

I stay with my head rested on my folded arms as I observe the scene in the roof in Full HD. The chopper lands and the six people close to the heliport need to make an effort to stay on their feet as a result of the wind from the rotor. They are so puny!

A side door opens and Jay is the first one to climb on. Then three more people get inside. The other two wave their hands and then head back to the roof access. The helicopter starts lifting. I don’t move yet. I need to wait just a couple more seconds. As they pass, the chopper gets far enough from the roof that it won’t be immediate for it to land again. My cue. I stand up and face the avenue. I take a first step down the road, an SUV getting crushed flat under the ball of my right foot.

The helicopter is getting higher. I could run after it, but I decide against it. Running is not sexy. Instead, I start strutting again.

I keep my stare fixed on the helicopter so I’m not looking where my feet land. I can only guess what I’m stepping on by the feeling under my soles. Whenever it feels like tinfoil I know it’s been a car. Whenever the feeling is spongy I know that one or more often a few unlucky people were in the spot where my foot has broken the asphalt into yet another footprint. And I learn about a new scenario: tinfoil plus mushy. I guess it must be a car with occupants.

I realize the chopper is getting out of my reach. I know I can solve that by blowing it out of the sky, but that is more than likely to end up with Jay hurt, and I don’t want that. I frown as my eyes keep glued to the aircraft in the distance. Then I feel pressure building behind them.

I stop, somewhat concerned since I guess what’s coming. Don’t misunderstand me: I’m as excited as a girl can be about the possibility of having laser vision, but I don’t want to use it yet. I’d rather not turn my celebrity popstar of choice into ash.

I’m not on time to look away from the chopper by the moment the pressure relieves. I wait for the worst… but it does not happen. The helicopter is hit by whatever energy I projected from my eyes, but it is not disintegrated, as I expected. Instead, it gets engulfed by a blueish halo and gets stopped on its tracks.

I’m so surprised that it takes me a couple of seconds to realize that what I shot from my eyes was not a deadly laser beam but actually what I can only describe as a tractor beam. The chopper’s rotor is still turning, but the aircraft is not moving an inch. I stopped it on its tracks… just with my sight!

I decide to test my theory of the tractor beam and will to move the chopper closer to me. It does, even if just by a few feet. I cannot prevent it anymore and I let out a loud laugh as I slap my tight butt with my right hand.

“I’M A CERTIFIED GODDESS!” I say for all the city to hear. “NOT EVEN EILEEN KNEW SHE HAD THIS ONE!” I add. I’m sure most of the people that are hearing my words do not know what the hell I’m talking about, but I don’t care.

I cannot feel more powerful and sexier than I feel right now, so I pose like that. Spreading my legs so that they span the eight lanes of the avenue I’m standing at, I place both my hands at my hips and push my chest and head out a little. Then, I focus on the helicopter I’ve trapped in my sight.

I keep the aircraft in place, swearing that I can feel its pathetic efforts to break from my eyes’ grip. Then I zoom in and delight when I see the panic of the tiny people trapped inside. I want to see them from up close, so I slowly start dragging the chopper towards me.

It does require focus! It is certainly more demanding of me than what it would have been to just pick it up in my hands. I guess it’s all a matter of training. I’ve been picking things up my entire life and this is the first thing I capture with my newfound power. I still manage to keep my hold on it and pull it all the way down the avenue and towards my waiting figure.

I switch my new power off when the chopper is right in front of me. It shakes for a second, first. Then it tries to pull up, away from me. I easily abort the attempt by firmly grabbing the aircraft from below, closing my delicate fingers around its little frame. If it could not escape from my tractor beam, there is no way it’s going to break from my physical grip.

The rotor is still on, which is annoying. I solve that by simply extending a finger from my free hand and letting the rotor blades break into it. Then I lift the fuselage up and peek through the windows. I smile at the six occupants of the helicopter, but I can see from their reaction that they are anything but happy to see me.

I don’t care of course. I only care about getting my popstar idol out. Using my free hand, I break the helicopter in two as if I were breaking an eggshell. Dropping the top part a couple hundred feet below, I look down at the six very shocked people inside.

Without warning, I stretch my free hand and then turn the one that’s holding the chopper upside down, using my wrist to gently shake the six people on the aircraft out of it. Four people fall into my palm, bounce and finally find a resting spot in its soft skin. I turn the broken fuselage up again to see that the pilots did not fall because they were wearing their seatbelts. I do not care about them so I just drop the fuselage with them attached to it. For once, wearing the seatbelt has been counterproductive for safety, I think. In the short time I’ve been around my presence is changing many things people took for granted.

Quickly forgetting about the two pilots, I focus on the four tiny people on my left palm. They fit there well, reminding me once more about just how big I’ve become. Or well, I guess I should say how big I’ve made myself, since this is what actually happened. Jay is face down, something I quickly solve by rolling him over with a fingertip. He looks up at my smiling face and I say “HELLO HANDSOME!”

He starts screaming right away, which I guess is a predictable enough thing to do but upsets me anyway. The three members of his entourage are screaming too.

“SHUT UP” I command, sounding less friendly

Either out of compliance or out of shock at my thundering voice, they do as I’ve told them. Then, the woman in the group does something I was not expecting and yells at me: “Let us go, you giant bitch”

I’ve never tolerated insult well, and being a giant makes my temper even shorter that it used to be. It also makes me much more capable to deal with the situation.

Without further words, I pick the woman with two fingers and say “AS YOU WISH”. Then I toss her over my shoulder. My ears are sharp enough to hear her screams as she flies away from me and into a neighboring street.

“ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO LEAVE?” I ask, trying to sound innocent. I smile when I see three heads shaking in unison.

“GOOD!” I say cheerfully. “YOU ARE MY FAVORITE SINGER!” I add

Jay looks at me, hesitant. Then he asks:

“What do you want of me?”

I pick him up with two fingers, just as I did with the tiny woman, but I’m gentler this time. I hold him in front of my eyes and shoot him a naughty look. Then, in my best bedroom voice I say “I LOVE YOUR MUSIC. AND I LIKE YOU. I’M READY TO ENJOY BOTH”

“What about my colleagues?” he asks, after a couple of seconds of shock

I had forgotten about them. They are so forgettable, lying in my palm. At his question I realize about the use the purpose they serve.

“OH, THEM? I HAVE NO USE FOR THEM” I say and then I carelessly toss them around.

They scream. Jay, still in my fingers, screams as well. I try to quiet him down, hushing. Then I say “DON’T WORRY. NONE OF THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. AS LONG AS YOU BEHAVE”

“I thought you liked me!” he protests

“I DO” I confirm to him

“Then, let me go!” he protests a little more

I laugh out loud. I realize that he has misinterpreted the situation.

“I THINK YOU GOT IT WRONG. YOU SEE, I’M NOT YOUR AVERAGE FAN. I’M MORE YOUR AVERAGE SKYSCRAPER-SIZED ALL-POWERFUL GODDESS. THE KIND THAT DOES ANYTHING SHE WANTS AND TAKES ANYTHING SHE WANTS. INCLUDING YOU” I say

“What are you going to do with me?” Jay asks, his mood looking considerably darker

“YOU’LL BE FINE. AS LONG AS YOU DO AS I SAY” I try to reassure him

“You killed my assistants” he says, the fear really noticeable in his voice

It’s hard for me to take what I just did seriously, so I let my mood reply for him. “WELL, TO BE FAIR, I JUST DROPPED THEM. BUT I GUESS THAT UNLESS THEY KNOW HOW TO FLY IT’S QUITE LIKELY THEY ARE DEAD, YES”. I even giggle as I finish the sentence.

He does not reply, but it’s easy enough to see that he did not like my answer. Well, I have more important things to worry about than the mood of an eraser-sized man, even if he is a celebrity.

“I HAD NO USE FOR THEM” I say as I shrug. “YOU DON’T SEEM TO BE CRYING TOO MUCH FOR THEM EITHER. YOU’LL RECOVER” I add

“What do you want of me?” Jay asks, still dangling from my fingers

“YOU KNOW, AS BIG AND POWERFUL AS I AM, I’M STILL A 21-YEAR OLD GIRL. I HAVE MY WHIMS AND I HAVE MY CRUSHES” I start saying. I have not done it on purpose, but I realize about what I just said and giggle. He does not like it but as usual, I don’t care. “WELL, I GUESS I HAVE MANY MORE CRUSHES NOW” I say and I giggle again. “ANYWAY, WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT I FANCY YOU. AND IN MY POSITION, I JUST TAKE ANYTHING I LIKE”

He does not look comfortable. I guess it’s a natural enough reaction. He’ll get used to his new situation, though. It’s not as if he can do anything else, is there?

“SO, I’LL KEEP YOU WITH ME AS I EXPLORE THE CITY”

“You want to keep me just for the sake of it?” he asks

“PARTLY. BUT I ALSO HAVE SOME ASSIGNMENTS FOR YOU. YOU’LL KEEP ME ENTERTAINED. YOU’LL SING FOR ME WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. AND YOU’LL WRITE A SONG AFTER ME. I WANT IT READY WITHIN THE MORNING. I KNOW I’M GETTING COCKY, BUT I FEEL IT’S TOTALLY JUSTIFIED”

He is staring at me.

“SO, DO YOU ACCEPT THE JOB?”

“Is there any alternative?” he asks

“THERE IS ALWAYS AN ALTERNATIVE. LET ME JUST SAY THAT I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO YOU”

He nods. I smile at him and, without warning, bring him closer to my face. Pushing my lips out, I kiss him, my lips engulfing his entire body. I giggle when I see that there’s some lipstick on him, reminding me that I’m not only big but that I’m dressed to kill.

“GOOD. WELCOME TO MY PAYROLL” I say cheerfully.

A quick look around shows me that the people have used the time I’ve invested in Jay to clear the area around me. It was a predictable enough consequence, but somehow I don’t like it. I look further down the road and over the building roofs and I see that they are not so far away, so it won’t be too hard to catch up with them. I don’t want them to get too cocky, though, so I decide that I should better get going.

This presents me with a last problem: where should I carry Jay?

It’s not as if my outfit has too many pockets, so the options are quite limited. Remembering about the man I caught before, I reach between my boobs with my free hand and pull him out. His body is limp and sticky. The combination of a shiny and hot day, an oversized rack and a bikini top that pushes my tits together even more than they would naturally do has the effect of making my cleavage quite sweaty. I guess the man just suffocated. Just a few hours ago men would have died to get to second base. Now this one has done it, literally.

I can only feel amused at the consequences of placing a man in one of the most desirable parts of my anatomy. Unfortunately, this means that I cannot place Jay in there, which was my initial idea. Tossing the sticky man aside, I try to think on how to solve the problem.

If my bikini top is not an option, I doubt my bikini bottom will be. Being a goddess is an arousing business, so my womanhood is as damp as my cleavage, even if the cause is different. I cannot place him in there.

I feel frustrated for a second, thinking what should I do if I finally do not find a convenient way of carrying him. I’m sure as hell that I won’t be holding him in my hand for the rest of the day. I need freedom to use my body to have fun as I see fit, and something as small as Jay should not interfere on that.

I even consider releasing him when my determination kicks in. I’m a goddess, for God’s sake. I should be able to do anything I fucking want.

I can see that Jay is startled by my attitude over the last while. I ignore him and focus on looking around instead, trying to find an alternative. My eyes zoom in and zoom out in different sections of the city. I spot car accidents, fleeing crowds and smaller groups of panicked people but I do not see anything that I might use. Then I realize that I have been limiting myself. Turning around, I watch the section of the city at my back, a section of the city that has been spared of my presence only because I’ve chosen to walk to the front after growing rather than looking around.

My attention is quickly caught. It is so obvious, so damned appealing. And I was about to walk away from it! Thank God I had the need to look back. I would have never been able to forgive myself if I had not visited PalmsWorld. 

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

Chapter 3 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

The lot

 

The area behind me is completely empty, save for a few downed buildings that mark the spot where I embraced my new condition not so long ago. People have done a decent job of clearing the road. This allows me to walk without having to worry about where my feet will land. Ok, it’s not as if I would have worried about it anyway, but now the trek is a tad easier.

I’ve let Jay roll onto my palm and closed my fingers gently around him as I started ambling down the avenue and in the direction of my new destination: PalmsWorld. I move my arm freely as I do so. I guess that Jay is getting as motion-sick as anyone can get, but his comfort is much less important than being able to move naturally.

I don’t know how I could have forgotten about the theme park after my growth. I guess I had too many things running through my head. But when I try to think on a spot for a girl my size to have fun I cannot think on anywhere better.

What makes it even more perfect is the fact that my enhanced sight has no trouble to zoom into the two-mile distant park and show me that it’s still operating!

Palmsdale is a touristic city, today is one of the hottest days in summer and PalmsWorld is one of the favorite destinations for visitors, so the park is teeming with people. There must be thousands of them and the best part is that they all seem unaware of my presence.

Well, I grew not so long ago, so I guess that news of me have not spread around yet. And if they have, people must still be having a hard time to believe them. I’m more than willing to help them. I just need to show up to do that.

I’m pretty sure that it won’t take long for the entire city and the entire country to know everything about me. What the hell, everyone in the world will probably glued to their TV sets in a short while, looking at my antics. I’m thankful once more that what they will see is a model that had just been made ready for a photoshoot. Being sexy just makes the entire giantess experience so much better!

In the meantime, it suits me well to have the people at PalmsWorld surprised about my presence. I guess that it can only make things funnier. One thing I’ve quickly learned about my size is that having tinies around always makes things much better.

PalmsWorld is one of the biggest theme parks in the world. It spans around two extensive areas, one next to the sea and the other one on top of a cliff. Both are connected by a cable car, which is the first thing that caught my attention about the park. I have some ideas about it, but first, I’m going to enjoy the rides.

In less than a minute I’m already close enough to the park that I am noticed. Even in the distance my sharp ears catch the screams and my eyes have no trouble to see people getting berserk.

My new condition puts me in a privileged position to observe human nature. I know that the observer always ends up influencing the observation, and I guess that in my case this is especially true, but by the end of the morning I believe that I will be the biggest expert in the world (pun not intended) in crowd reactions in panic situations.

It’s amazing to see how little time people need to turn a regular day in the amusement park into utter chaos. In the minute that takes me to get to the park since the moment the people started reacting to me the crowd has become completely crazy. I can see them running, I can hear them screaming and I start noticing the first crashes in the parking lot.

The only thing that does not make it worse is that people are small, and this makes them slow. Well, at least compared to me. So, by the time I reach the entrance of the parking lot very few of them have actually been able to make it to their cars.

This suits me well, so I decided to give them some extra time to set up a proper panic scene. I open my palm under my face to have a look at Jay. He looks like shit. The first thing he does is throw up. It takes all my self-control not to swat him like a fly.

“OUCH” I say looking at the tiny vomit in my hand. “THIS IS DISGUSTING” I add, ignoring the fact that I make a much worse mess every time I’ve stepped into a crowd. I pick him up with two fingers and crouch down to clean my hand in the road, creasing the asphalt as I do so.

I stand up again, set him in my palm once more and tell him cheerfully: “WE ARE AT THE THEME PARK!”

I could have told him that we were in a slaughterhouse for all that matters. I can see that he is still feeling sick and that my quick movement down and back up has not helped him get any better.

“I’M GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN. SO I’LL NEED TO KEEP YOU ASIDE FOR A WHILE” I explain to him.

Luckily for me, PalmsWorld is working in an expansion of the park, which has made a large construction crane readily available for me. I take a few steps towards it and set Jay on its highest part. There is no way in the world he will be able to make it down without the help of someone like me, and I’m one of a kind, so I am pretty certain that he will be there when I’m back. It’s never a bad time to threaten someone though, so I decide to let him know what will happen if he gets any ideas.

“YOU BETTER BE HERE WHEN I’M BACK. I WOULD HATE HAVING TO GET CREATIVE WITH MY FAVORITE POPSTAR”

The look in his face tells me that he will not try anything. I blow him a kiss, making sure that I don’t aim straight at him since I don’t want to knock him off the crane I just put him on. Then, I turn back to the park.

People have finally managed to hold themselves together a little. There are still some crashes in the parking lot, since apparently they are more concerned about me than about the other cars driving on it, but a few are already making it towards the exit.

Seeing things from my vantage point of view has many advantages. One of them is that I can time my movements perfectly. So, the moment the large SUV at the front of the procession has just passed the arch that marks the exit of the parking lot my quite larger right foot sets on top of it and crushes it like a matchbox, sinking it and the remainders of the people inside into yet another of my footprints. A second later, a second car crashes against the side of my foot. I gently shove it away and I turn, facing the parking lot and placing my hands on my hips.

Well, at least I thought I was gentle, since the vehicle, a minivan, is thrown rolling fifty feet and tramples a group of about a dozen people that were trying to find a suitable vehicle to get away.

“THIS IS A GIANT GIRL EMERGENCY” I say in a mocking tone. “ALL EXITS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED. ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO URGENTLY GET OUT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HAVE A WORD WITH ME” I finish as I tap my foot on the ground for added effect.

No one seems too willing to talk to me, so I decide that I need to keep the initiative. I’m looking at the theme park with the anticipation of a little girl looking at a sand box. But one thing I’ve found out in my short experience as a giant is that the only thing better than doing giant stuff is to brag about it.

“I GUESS YOU’LL BE WONDERING WHO I AM” I say. “I’M JUST A 21-YEAR-OLD GIRL THAT WANTS TO HAVE FUN IN A THEME PARK. I KNOW I’M NOT YOUR AVERAGE 21-YEAR-OLD, BUT THE BOOST IN HEIGHT ONLY MEANS THAT THERE ARE MORE POSSIBILITIES. NAME’S VICKI, BY THE WAY”

I step over the arch that marks the entrance to the parking lot and let my foot crush a car and a half more. Seeing that I mean business, the doors in every remaining car on the line fly open and people start joining the crowd that is forming between the aisles of parked vehicles. My left foot soon joins my right into the theme park’s grounds as I keep looking down at the mass of humanity trying to get away from me.

“I GUESS IT MUST SUCK BEING YOU, BUT HEY, IT’S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU ARE SO SMALL. THE THING IS: I’M HUGE, YOU’RE TINY AND THERE IS NO POINT ON DENYING THAT. IT’S MUCH SMARTER TO EMBRACE IT AND TO REALIZE THAT NOW YOU’VE BECOME PART OF THE FUN”

Quite predictably, they don’t take my words too well.

“OH, COME ON. DON’T BE SO GLOOMY. NOT ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO GET CRUSHED!”

Well, I don’t think I’ve made things any better. It was never my intention, anyway.

As I said before, it’s amazing how quickly my presence can turn any situation into utter chaos. Just showing up, a few mocking words and a couple of examples of what I’m capable of doing have turned the parking lot into a pandemonium. Just a few steps further the theme park itself is not in much better shape.

Time to start playing. I’m eager to.

Looking over my shoulder, I zoom into Jay, still sitting in the spot I set him. He looks a little better now.

“HEY JAY! TAKE A GOOD LOOK. MAYBE IT WILL INSPIRE YOU FOR THAT SONG ABOUT ME” I say

Then, I just take a step to the front.

There’s nowhere on the parking lot where my foot will be able to land without crushing a few people, so I don’t try to avoid it. I feel half a car and a few bodies sinking into my footprint as I lift my left foot and crush some more stuff, bringing my titanic body deeper into the parking lot. Everything around my foot is crazy. So crazy that a couple of people end up being pushed on top of my right toes. I cannot prevent giggling as I see how tiny their bodies are in comparison to my delicate foot. Then I wiggle my toes and send them flying a few feet away.

My sight is so keen that it soon shows me something I was not actually looking for. On the right side of the parking lot there is the small power substation. I’m not an expert in power or in utilities or in any of that shit, but my guess is that the station feeds the park with the juice the rides need to work. It’s not as if I’m going to actually ride on anything, so I decide that switching the power off will be disruptive for everyone else than me, which is a good enough reason to do it.

I walk towards the station, not caring too much about what ends under my feet, which unavoidably means that my body count is growing at a fast pace. I wonder to which list I should add the victims that, like now, are crushed just because they are on my path and I decided not to divert it. I guess it does not matter too much to them. It certainly does not to me.

I reach the substation soon enough. Luckily I do not need to be an expert in power transportation or utilities to kill the switch. I just need a well-placed stomp. I remember in the last minute that I have not tested myself against electricity before. I experience a mild shock, not too different from what I would feel if I scuffed my feet along carpet and then I touched something metallic. I wonder what would happen if I actually did that, at my size. The thing is, I cannot really calibrate myself about just how powerful the electrical shock has been. Luckily, at my stature I never run out of resources.

I take a step back towards the parking lot and crouch. Reaching down I grab a handful of people from the crowd, not minding too much the fact that I’ve been rougher than usual. If things go the way I expect them to go, it won’t matter too much too them in a second. Opening my palm I can see seven pretty startled people on it.

I step back over the fence of the substation and stomp into a fresh section of it while observing the group in my hand. I receive another mild shock. The effect is anything buy mild on them. They start screaming right away. Their screams do not last for too long, as their spasms start. A couple of seconds later they burn.

“OUCH” I say, turning my palm and letting them drop.

So, I was right. A substation that can provide enough juice to have a theme park running had to be powerful enough. The fact that I barely felt the electricity is yet another proof of my newfound power.

Another stomp and the power is completely killed. I’m not sure if it has been the act itself or the actual electricity, but the truth is that I feel a surge of power running through my body. And I was feeling incredibly powerful to start with.

I can feel the regular noises from the park gradually fading out, the screams of the people being my only soundtrack now.

A quick look inside the premises show me people trapped into rides that have suddenly stopped and some others cramming the spaces between doors that do not open anymore. There was chaos when I arrived. I just managed to make it quite worse. I feel proud of myself.

I add a few thuds to my soundtrack as I step back into the parking lot and walk towards its center. I’m wondering what to do: play a little more with the crowd at my feet or get going into the park to say ‘Hi’ to the trapped people on it.

My mind is made up when I see a panicked driver trampling people with his large SUV as he tries to get out as if the devil was chasing him. I stop his little attempt by placing my foot straight into his path. Of course, I trample some people of my own when doing so, but I’m a giant and he’s not, so I’m the only one with a license to trample.

He barely manages to stop his SUV on time. His bumper actually hits the arch of my foot, but the car was almost stopped when it does, so it does not have too much of an impact. And impact on the car, I mean. I was not expecting any sort of impact on myself.

I crouch down and grab the car, realizing that it’s much larger than any vehicle I have held so far. It’s also quite sturdier. A quick look at the tank-like shape of the SUV gives me the answer. I’m holding a Hummer H2. As large and sturdy as it may be compared to the rest of the world, the H2 still feels like a toy to me.

Raising it to my eyes, I offer a naughty smile to the two screaming people inside. They are two guys and if my guess is right, they are big and muscular. At least by little people’s standards. I decide that I’ll play with them a little.

“LEAVING ALREADY?” I ask in my best bedroom voice. “WERE YOU NOT HAVING FUN IN PALMSWORLD? I GUESS YOU HAVEN’T TRIED THE LATEST ATTRACTION IN THE PARK YET. IT’S CALLED GODDESS RIDE”

I crouch and without too much warning I let myself drop on my ass. Of course, with the parking lot as packed as it is, the addition to the body count is substantial. I decide that they should go to the list of “victims on purpose”. I’m not doing it out of fairness. It’s just that sitting on a crowd feels so much like the final insult that I decide to take full ownership of the action.

The dozens of people and cars that have ended under my buttocks are not the only victims of my careless action. All around me people are thrown off their feet and cars bounce, some even turning upside down. I cannot prevent a giggle as I see how little I need to create sheer pandemonium. Since I’m at it, I stretch my legs, pushing a few more cars and people as I do so.

I bring the car back in front of my eyes and take a look at the occupants again. I’ve just trampled countless people to make myself comfortable for them and what I have in mind for them. I hope they value the gesture.

A quick look to the entrance of the parking lot shows me that people have not been idle as I tormented their colleagues deeper into the lot. A group of them has got as far as my initial footprints and is trying to climb out of them in order to get to the road. Of course, I cannot have that.

Luckily, I do not need to move to deal with the situation. Resting the H2 in my lap, I reach to my back and unfasten the clasp of my bikini top. I make sure that I am slow and sexy as I remove the shiny black piece and let my glorious 34E’s bounce freely. I’ve never been a shy girl. I have no issues tanning or posing topless, so the web is full of pictures of my knockers. Knowing that I’m quickly becoming the world’s center of attention, I guess that there will soon be a plenty more.

Holding the bikini top in my right hand, I gracefully toss it towards the entrance to the parking lot. My aim is perfect as the shiny piece of swimwear soars over hundreds of heads and lands right in front of the arch that gives access to the premises, blocking the exit and even trapping a couple dozen people under the fabric of its oversized cups. Either the spandex or the wire, which felt so light against my skin, must weigh a few tons now, since the combined efforts of the people at the parking lot entrance are not enough to move it a single inch.

“I DID NOT GIVE ANYONE PERMISSION TO LEAVE” I say, feigning an offended tone. “DON’T MAKE ME COME TO REMIND YOU” I then threaten

I forget about them, since I know there is no way in the world they will beat my bikini, and focus back on the H2. I pick it up from my lap and bring it back to my face, moving it past my now bare breasts.

I’m somewhat of an exhibitionist, but this is not the reason I removed my bikini top now. At least, it’s not the main one. I don’t waste too long to explain the real reason to my guests in the H2.

“YOU HAVE AN IMPRESSIVE CAR. WELL, AT LEAST I GUESS IT MUST LOOK IMPRESSIVE FOR PEOPLE YOUR SIZE. BUT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN IT TELLS ME THAT YOU CARE. SO, YOU WILL HELP ME SOLVE ONE OF MANKIND’S LONGEST STANDING DISPUTES: WOMEN VS CARS. WE HAVE TWO BIG MEN, A FANCY CAR AND THE HOTTEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD, SO I GUESS WE’RE ALL SET” I say

Then, I stoop forward and place the car in the shin of one of my outstretched legs. I start rolling it up my silky skin, easily breaking the parking brake and making the wheels spin against their will.

“BROOOM, BROOOM” I mock as I keep moving the car along my thig and then over my skimpy bikini bottom. Then, I reach my washboard flat stomach and I lie somewhat back, holding my entire weight in one hand that sinks on the asphalt as the other guides the car around my belly button and in the direction of my chest. I increase the pace as I do so. I could swear that I can hear the screams coming from within the H2 as its occupants see what their destination is. They cannot do anything to prevent it, though.

I crash the car against the underside of my right tit. It bounces, but I would swear that the only reason it does is that I was the one applying some force to the car. The H2 fares much worse. Taking it back and raising it back to my face, I can see that its hood is severely bent. This is not the funniest consequence though. The fact that my tit made the airbags on the car go off is.

I chuckle as I reach to the H2 and finish the job my tit started in breaking the glass of the windshield. Then, I pinch the front airbags with my neatly manicured fingernails and rip them out. In the spot behind them I can see the two very startled occupants of the SUV.

“YOU KNOW, PEOPLE ALWAYS SAID THAT MY BOOBS WERE LIKE DUAL AIRBAGS” I tease. They don’t seem to be in good enough shape to reply. I go on, incredibly excited about the entire situation. “YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAID TOO? THAT THEY WERE LIKE DUAL WRECKING BALLS. I WONDER IF IT’S TRUE”

Without giving them any time to react, I sit down and place the car horizontal and right under my right tit. I gently move it up until its roof is touching the sensitive skin on its underside.

My breasts enjoy the firmness of my age and of my privileged genetic heritage. Eileen did not have large breasts, but half of the women in the family do, and the general comment the Peterson women have always got was that they defied gravity. Still, I’m the Peterson champion when it comes to bra size.  One of the first comments I got when I started modelling was that my chest was fake. I guess one of the first reasons I started posing topless was to prove everyone wrong, showing that the shape and movement of my breasts was the one you would expect from someone with an amazing natural gift like the one I have.

I’m explaining all this so that you’ll have an easier time picturing what happens when I grab my right tit on my left hand and push it up. My breast fills my hand as I try to push up as much as I can. Then I use the hand that was holding the car to move it upwards, to the spot that was formerly occupied by the apparently soft flesh of my breast.

Time for the test, I think, as I let my tit go. It drops violently on the H2 and I can feel something breaking. It’s obviously not my tit. I remove the car from the spot where it has been trampled by my flesh and see that the roof is partially crushed. I looked through the glassless windshield and hear the screams of two absolutely terrified people as they crouch to fit in the much more compressed space. One of them is noticeably bleeding.

“WELL, I GUESS THAT WHEN IT COMES TO TITS VERUS CARS, TITS WIN” I mock at the two panicky occupants. “LET’S DO A FINAL TEST”

 I grab the pretty mangled car and bring it to my cleavage once more. I’m not wearing a bra anymore, but as I mentioned, my tits have found a way to somehow defy gravity. So, they basically stay close enough to each other for me to slide the battered car into my cleavage and for it to stay in place. I make a show of that by letting the car go and opening my arms, to show anyone who might be watching that I do not need to do anything to hold the H2 between my breasts.

I briefly wonder who might be looking at me. I cannot see any news choppers yet, but in my mind, people should only be doing two things: fleeing from me or looking at me.

Those that are looking at me are in for one of my most impressive shows yet. I bring my hands close to my body again and then grab the side of one amazing boob with each.

“HASTA LA VISTA” I mock in my cheesy Spanish as I finally push my two massive mounds of flesh together.

The crushing feeling between them is delicious. I keep my tits smashed a couple more seconds and then rub them in excitement. When I finally let them move back, the flattened remainders of the car peel down my cleavage. I take them with two fingers.

There is no point on checking on the H2’s occupants. Whatever is left of them is oozing through the cracks. I girlishly toss the car aside and start to stand up. When I’m back at my full height, I let go my last pun.

“PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ME I’VE GOT A KILLER BODY. I GUESS THEY WERE RIGHT”

I cannot prevent giggling at my own joke. No one seems to share my sense of humor. That’s a pretty minor inconvenience of my new condition though.

A quick look around shows me how fucked up the parking lot is. There are plenty of my neatly contoured footprints scattered around the parking lot, more often than not containing stuff other than asphalt on their bottom. Add to that a few dozen car crashes and the occasional person lying motionless here and there and you’ll get a better idea on what the situation looks like. Oh, and I guess I should not forget about the bikini top blocking the entrance and the twin craters where my buttocks met the ground, resembling the point of impact of meteorites.

Yep, I should better move somewhere else. I think it’s important to remark that I do not do it out of compassion. If anyone still things that I’m a compassionate girl I guess that I have not been explaining myself very well. It’s just that the parking lot is not fun anymore.

The park itself looks much more appealing. And it’s just half a dozen steps away…

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 4 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

Vicki’s World

I leave the people in the parking lot alone and walk towards the park’s grounds. Of course not everyone in the parking is actually left alone, since my short walk towards the fence unavoidably ends up with some more victims, but I guess you are discounting that already.

Free from any restraint, my oversized tits bounce and jiggle as my feet keep causing mild earthquakes every time they set on the ground. In a few seconds I’m standing next to the ankle-height barb wire. It’s obvious that it was not designed to keep people like me either in or out, so I just raise my foot a little more than usual in my next step and I’m suddenly inside PalmsWorld.

I’m so excited! The best part about being a giantess is that the world has turned into a playground. And there’s nowhere better to realize about how true this is than a theme park. My biggest problem is that there is so much stuff I want to do and so many places in the park I want to visit that I do not know where to start.

Today’s a peak day, with very high attendance, and the short work of the parking lot I’ve recently accomplished has ensured that most of the people is forced to stay and keep me company. I don’t care too much that they don’t seem too happy about it. This does not mean that I cannot tease them about it, of course.

“I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE SEEMS SO UNHAPPY” I say, mocking as usual. “THIS PLACE IS GLORIOUS”

People want to get away from me, but they just can’t. The ones that are the most terrified are probably those that are trapped in their unmoving rides as a result of my little dealing with the power substation.

I try to put myself in their shoes, but it’s hard to. I mean, I know I’ve been like this only for a short while, but somehow it’s already hard to picture myself as one of the tiny, puny fuckers. In any case, I guess that if I were one of them I would be upset at having my fun day in the park suddenly turning into a nightmare.

Without any warning, I crouch and reach into the crowd. By the time I stand up again, a young man in shorts and a red T-shirt is screaming as I hold him between two fingers.

“WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE RIDE HERE?” I ask, trying to enroll his help to make my mind up on what to do next

He looks at me, incredibly startled. Rolling my eyes, I add:

“TELL ME AND I’LL LET YOU GO. PROMISE” I say, crossing the fingers of my free hand for him to see

“Free fall” he says

“SOUNDS INTERESTING” I genuinely say

He is looking at me with pleading eyes. I do what no one is expecting: I stay true to my word. Crouching down, I set the man in one of the areas that have emptied next to my right foot.

“I WOULD GET OUT IF I WERE YOU. AFTER ALL THE WORK IN SETTING YOU DOWN I’D HATE IT IF I ENDED UP ACCIDENTALLY STEPPING ON YOU” I lie

He does not waste any time in complying.

The free fall sounds interesting. It’s almost at the back of the park, but that is hardly an issue. Well, at least not for me. I guess that it’s an issue for the people on the ground that are trying to stay away from my footfalls. I hardly consider them as I keep my eyes to my sides, looking at the rides I’m walking by. They are the only things here that are at my scale.

I playfully run a finger along the tracks of what boasts being the tallest rollercoaster in West Coast as I walk past it and eye the car stopped right on top of the starting ramp. It’s filled with people. I wink at them and blow them a kiss as I tell them “WAIT FOR ME HERE”. As if they had any other option.

An unfamiliar crushing feeling makes me look down for the first time in a few steps. It takes me a second to understand what I’ve just stepped on. An ice-cream cart! My sole feels a little colder than usual but my attention is grabbed by something else. The ice-cream guy is also there. Well, half of him is, his torso and head poking from my toe. His screams are the loudest and most anguished I’ve heard so far.

Even I am surprised that I cannot feel even a tiny bit of empathy for the little guy. To me the situation just registers as curious. Things get even more interesting when the screaming man’s eyes look up and lock into mine, staring at him over my protruding naked breasts.

“DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY?” I ask. I’m being sincere, this time. After a long second, the man nods so I just slide my foot forward and end his suffering with the ease someone would fix a wrinkle on a rug.

I could not be less bothered about what I just did. In the end, he is barely one in a list that must have already gone beyond a thousand. To say that I’m not annoyed about anything I’ve done would be an understatement.

I’ve never been a reflexive person, so the thought that the old me would have never thought so lightly about ending human life holds on just for a brief instant. I easily shrug it off by realizing that the old me would have never been able to kill anyone with such ease. Let’s face it, my perception on human life changed once it became possible to snuff a dozen of them in one step. And, having millions of them readily available, I guess that I could say that human life has become sort of a commodity.

I know anyone listening to this will think that I’m a monster. Well, you can always do as I do. If you don’t like me you can try to step on me.

I keep advancing through the park and finally reach the free fall. I cannot contain a very wide smile when I see that one of the platforms is at the ride’s peak and that it’s full of people. It’s not one of the tallest free falls in the world, barely a couple hundred feet in height. This basically means that my bare nipples are rudely pointing at the forty or so screaming people in the platform as I stop right in front of it and smile at its occupants.

Besides the screams, they react in the strangest ways. It’s soon obvious that they are trapped by the locking system. A group of them seem to coordinate with each other and start pushing up, trying to break the lock and to break free from their seats. A minute ago no one was trying that, no doubt too afraid of the risk of falling to the ground below. But now that I’m around their priorities seem to have changed.

I easily stopped their attempts by resting my right thumb on the bar, which spans the 8 seats on the front row. Then I push down, undoing any progress they had achieved with their combined efforts.

“CAN’T YOU SEE THAT BREAKING FREE IS DANGEROUS?” I ask mockingly

They scream, I’m not sure if out of fear or out of frustration for having been so easily defeated by a single digit.

“ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD BUCKLE UP TIGHTER” I say

Their screams intensify again. I guess they imagine what’s coming. It’s not as if I’ve been too subtle, is it? I go on with my plan, anyway, pushing my thumb down and making the bar push on the eight people’s legs. I don’t need to do too much to crush them. Now I’m sure that the screams are out of agony.

“LOOK GUYS, I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY. YOU ARE TRAPPED HERE BECAUSE OF ME” I say to the broader group, teasing as always. “I GUESS IT MUST SUCK, COMING TO THE PARK, PAYING YOUR TICKET AND SUDDENLY NOT BEING ABLE TO ENJOY THE RIDES BECAUSE A GIANT BITCH JUST SWITCHED THE POWER OFF. I FEEL BAD ABOUT IT. REALLY. AND I WANT TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU”

Of course, they are not buying into my tease. Who would? But then again, who cares? I just reach out to the platform and grab one end in each hand. Then I push up and I easily break it from its gears and brakes. A couple of seconds later, the platform remains at two-hundred feet in height only because of me.

I push my chest closer to the ripped platform, poking a few screaming people with my nipples and giggling. Then I say:

“LUCKILY, IT’S WITHIN MY POWER TO HELP WITH THE FREE FALL. HERE, SEE”

Everyone knows what’s coming. I just let go of the platform and watch it drop 200 feet. It spectacularly crashes right in front of my toes, sending parts flying around. I don’t need any medical training to diagnose the people on it.

With the free fall gone, I need to move somewhere else. Being my height has many advantages. In PalmsWorld once of them is that I can see what’s going on in the section of the park I’m in but also what’s going on in the section of the park on top of the cliff, since it does not even reach as high as my boobs.

I walk towards it, moving along the cable car that joins both halves of the park. I look down at the unmoving cars at hip level and smirk when I see that there are people trapped on them too. I will mess with them, of course, but it will be later. It’s not as if they are going to go anywhere else.

People in the park have been reacting to my presence, of course. The areas immediately around me have somewhat emptied. With the park as crowded as it is this only means that there are other areas that have got even more packed. And at the speed I’m moving I unavoidably end up in one of them soon enough. It’s not as if I do too much to avoid it, anyway.

I stop when my toes are right behind the crowd. I’ve never seen them packed so tightly before. They look even tinier, like this. Just seeing how many of them there are in such a confined space has this effect. In comparison my once delicate foot looks like a behemoth, dwarfing them.

I’ve stepped on plenty of people in my short experience as a giant, but I have never been in a situation where one step could be so fatal. I was talking about a dozen people before. I’m pretty sure I can get quite a few more under my sole. I’m explaining all of this not because I’m having second thoughts. Far from that. It’s just that I feel curious. I exercise my curiosity in a very simple way: by taking a step forward.

I ignore the usual screams and focus on the feelings on my sole as my foot barely stops at the layer of humanity and then keeps sinking on the asphalt, as usual. The remainder of the crowd was so close to my foot that the moment it makes the asphalt buckle a few of them are pulled towards it. Some even fall on top of my toes, which is a feeling that I start loving.

I allow enough time for all the new feelings of what I’ve done to sink in. So, when my left foot joins in an equally crowded spot, it’s quite more unremarkable. Two more steps and I’m standing by the cliff. I had judged correctly. It reaches mid-riff.

I’m about to get a hold of the cliff’s edge to push myself up when have another idea. I’m not just big. I’m bulletproof and I have “tractor beam vision”. I’m pretty sure I also got the super breath and laser vision my sister had and happily used. I’m pretty sure that I should be able to do plenty of other stuff. A girl like me should not push herself up.  Instead, I just lightly flex my knees and jump.

It turns out I have not estimated my strength correctly. As a matter of fact, I have greatly underestimated it. My body soars over the edge of the cliff and keeps climbing. I easily clear the edge and climb a distance approximately equivalent to my own height before I start dropping.

I land gracefully, imitating the gesture of a gymnast with my arms, barely flexing my knees. My boobs bounce a little, which is unavoidable, given their proportions, but my execution has been as perfect as Nadia Comaneci’s in the Olympics.

Anyone seeing me from a distance can only have been impressed. I’m pretty sure those in the area I landed have second thoughts.

I wonder, not for the first time, how to call what I have become. Giant Super Girl? Super Girl Giant? Super Giant Girl? Then I realize that there is already a word to describe my new self: goddess.

Let’s see. A goddess is supposed to be all-powerful. Check. She is also supposed to be of great beauty. Check. What else… yeah, a goddess is supposed to be worshipped. I don’t know where I stand on that. I mean, no one has been worshipping me so far, which is kind of expected. I am sure that I can get plenty of people to worship me, if I want to, though.

The thing is: I don’t know if I want to. It sounds boring. I mean, I’m out for fun, so I’d rather be a naughty goddess than a serious one. I can always get people worshipping me later, if I feel like taking a break. Right now I feel like playing though, so I start walking towards my next destination: the pirate ship.

It’s amazing how many things in a theme park can be fucked off by an electricity cut. Apparently every locking mechanism in the park is dependent on power, which means that the majority of the rides are still occupied by the latest people to get on them. The pirate ship is not an exception.

I reach it and am welcomed by the usual screams. Being quite shorter than some of the rides I’ve messed with, I need to crouch down to get a good look at it. I then sit down, to get more comfortable. I choose the front part of the ship and then spread my legs apart so that the ship is facing my crotch and each of my legs runs along each of the ship’s sides.

“HELLO” I say in my best innocent voice

It seems that my giant bombshell body is having a much more noticeable effect on the people than my voice, since they don’t seem to get any more relaxed.

I think everyone knows what I’m going to do, so I cut the crap and just get to it. Resting a finger on the ships prow, I push and am rewarded by the entire structure moving backwards, following the pendulum movement it was designed to follow. I am gentle and just wait for the ship to come back to position, being stopped by my finger again. I flex it and push once more.

The people has not stopped screaming, but now their screams are closer to the ones of someone being thrilled at a theme park ride. I start to gradually bring the intensity up.

Imagine a little girl, sitting alone, pushing a small wooden horse over and over. How long do you think it would take her to get fed up? Not too long, right? Well, that’s me with the pirate ship. I hold a little longer just because torturing the people makes things a little more interesting. Soon I realize that there is not much more to do with a pirate ship ride than pushing it with a finger. When I do, I come to the conclusion that the only interesting thing remaining for me is to check just how much strength I hold in a single digit. It’s the point where I push the ship with all the force I can muster. It’s too much, apparently. At least for the ship, which is violently sent back, hitting its brake and then breaking the mast from the hinges it was attached to in order to follow the pendulum. The entire ship is detached from the structure of the ride and sent rolling into the area on its back, trampling a few of the people that were still there. All I can do is to look cute and say “OOOPS”.

I get on all fours and sexily cat walk to the spot where the ship has finally come to a rest. My massive tits hung like pendulums as I advance towards the ship. I stop when my head is directly above it. There are still some screams, which means that not everyone is dead, which kind of surprises me. I’ve got used quite quickly to the fact that tiny people seem to have pretty short lifespans when they are around me.

“YOU ARE SOME TOUGH LITTLE PEOPLE” I say

They don’t seem too happy with my praise. Based on the anguished screams it’s clear that quite a few of them are not in great shape. The ones that are more or less OK seem to be trying something. I easily see what they are trying to accomplish: to break free of the locks.

They are battered beyond the point where teasing them makes any sense. Actually, for the first time since I grew through the hotel, I give a damn about some tinies, even if I have to search very deep inside me to find the feeling. So, when I reach out with my right hand the panic level increases but I do not actually do anything to justify that reaction. I just take hold of the stern of the boat with my other hand and use two fingers to easily break the locking mechanism that a dozen tinies could not move an inch.

I repeat the operation half a dozen times and as a result of it, close to a hundred people are freed from their entrapment.

“YOU ARE WELCOME” I say, winking

I realize right then that I’ve been too kind. One of the tinies looks at me and pleads for help!

“Please, help us. We cannot get out of the ship”

I chuckle.

“DO YOU THINK THAT’S MY PROBLEM?” I ask, not believing that he actually dared to ask. “I’VE ALREADY WASTED TOO LONG WITH YOU. GET SOME HELP, GET A LADDER OR… YOU KNOW… GROW A LITTLE. IT WORKED FOR ME”

Without letting him reply, I stand up and step over the wreck of the pirate ship, forgetting about the tiny people onboard almost as quickly as I found them.

The upper part of PalmsWorld is getting emptier. I realize that the parking lot in this section is still pretty much unscratched, allowing people to flee. I feel bad about it for a moment, but I’m a practical girl so there’s no point on worrying too much about it when I have half the park still crowded enough for me to play. So, I just walk back the way I came and when I reach the cliff’s edge I just let myself drop, my feet hitting the lower section like a bomb as I barely have to bend my knees to absorb the impact.

It’s obvious that people here do not like to have me around once more. I guess that the ones that have been pulverized under my feet as I dropped are amongst the least enthusiast.

“YOU DID NOT THINK YOU HAD GOT RID OF ME, HAD YOU?” I ask, mocking

Having people around reinvigorates me. It’s a great feeling, actually. I unconsciously put some more swagger into my movement as I walk towards one of the places I spotted during my initial walk.

I get to the rollercoaster soon enough. I stop next to its tallest point and feel even a little frustrated when I see that it reaches a few inches (to my new reference frame, of course… I guess that we could be talking about a couple dozen feet, in reality) above my head. It’s the first thing I meet that is taller than me and I don’t like it. It is curious how quickly one gets used to being the biggest thing around.

I decide here and now that the rollercoaster will pay the insolence of having tried to make me feel smaller. But not yet. First I want to play. The people in the car have not gone anywhere, so they are going to be my playmates. Or being more precise, they are going to be my toys. After all, the entire rollercoaster spreads out in front of me like nothing more than an elaborate model train set.

I walk around the tracks, observing the details and trying to understand the route the car is supposed to make. It’s a pretty nice rollercoaster, I conclude, filled with loops and twists. I stop when I reach a tight bend and smirk when I realize that a couple of steps in a straight line there is an artificial lake. I quickly devise a game in my head.

I work on the tracks. Once I’m done I move back and soon enough I’m standing right next to her car. It’s about face level and all the reply I get to my warm smile are louder screams.

“I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE IS SO LITTLE WELCOMING TO ME” I joke. “ALL I WANT TO DO IS MAKE UP FOR HAVING STOPPED EVERY RIDE IN THE PARK BY LETTING YOU ENJOY WHAT YOU PAID FOR”

As I finish saying that, I bring two fingers behind the car and start pushing it up, bringing it and the twenty-four people on board to the top of the ramp. It’s going to be a free fall down the ramp, from there onwards, and if my calculations are right, this should give the car enough momentum to keep going.

The car reaches its departing point and I address again the screaming people:

“I EVEN MADE SOME IMPROVEMENTS TO THE ROLLERCOASTER”

I give the car the final push and it starts falling at amazing speed down the initial ramp. It then reaches the first bend and takes it with a screech, keeping its speed and reaching the first loop. It’s working, so I feel satisfied and move to the spot where I made the modification. The tight bend in front of the lake is not a bend anymore. Some quick work of my fingers was enough to tear the tracks apart, the stainless steel no match for my goddess’ strength. Then, I bent the tracks upwards, creating an exit ramp that faces straight to the lake.

The game I devised is actually pretty simple: I want to know if the rollercoaster car will have enough momentum to reach the lake or not. I sit down, stretch my legs and wait for the results.

The tinies in the car yell like most people do in rollercoasters. I think they know the situation is somewhat different, though. The moment of truth is approaching and I feel excitement. I actually don’t know what is going to happen and I feel genuinely curious. The car takes the last loop and exits it with quite a lot of speed, which makes me confident. Then it advances along the tracks and finally gets into the last ramp, the one I created.

It flies. For a second it reminds me of the bike scene at ET, only much smaller, of course. I think it’s going to make it when the car suddenly reaches its highest point and starts dropping. It falls short of the lake by about a couple of feet (again, my scale… I can’t be bothered to make the effort of trying to think in regular human distances anymore). The crashing sound is pretty loud as the car hits the concrete and breaks into two, the links between its two halves not able to sustain the impact. I hear some more screams as the car rolls over itself and finally drops into the water.

I cannot fool myself. This is not what I was seeking for when I prepared the game. I wonder if it’s still worth half a point, though.

I forget about the people in the car (there’s no way they are going to make it out of the water on their own and no way I will waste my time on them) and stand up again. The rollercoaster’s possibilities for fun are over, but there is still a little matter I need to take care about. I walk back to the loop that gets a few inches above my head and reach to it with my hands.

Feeling how the steel of the structure is easily ripped as I pull the tracks apart with my hands is stimulating. Feeling it bend as I push it down is even better. The loop is no longer taller than me, but I feel like making a point out of what I’m doing. The tracks continue to easily twist and bend as I manipulate them with my hands, feeling that not only I’m huge but that I also have the unlimited power of a God, which is what I’ve actually become. By the time I’ve finished, the tracks are tightly knotted together.

I turn around and look for something else to do. The park has somehow emptied. I look to the parking lot and see that it’s just as packed as it was when I left it, with my bikini top effectively blocking the exit. I span the rest of the park’s grounds with my sight and find out where the people is going. A few of them are in the central lake. They have probably thought that I would not go there. The truth is that they probably had a good idea, although now that I see them there I’m having second thoughts and considering the pay them a visit. I see that there are others that have managed to get to the open waters of the Pacific Ocean, escaping through an opening in the outer fence.

I keep spanning the park and something else catches my interest almost immediately. I still feel bad about the tiny people trying to outsmart me so looking in the direction of the fence people is escaping through I set my eyes on a large construction container on the outer side and then bat my eyelashes. I smile as I feel the pressure building at my whim. A second later the large crate is engulfed by bluish energy and is completely under my control.

I was right before. Moving things with my eyes is quite harder than just doing the same with my hands because I’m completely untrained. But I’m getting better at it and I’m sure that I have quite a lot of room for improvement. Moving the crate ends up being quite easier than capturing the chopper and in a second I’ve lifted it over the fence and I’m maneuvering it in the direction of the opening. It drops when I release it, crushing a few people that were still halfway through and blocking the way for the rest.

“I THOUGHT I HAD BEEN CLEAR ABOUT THIS GUYS” I say. “NO ONE LEAVES UNLESS I SAY SO” I add, in a voice loud enough for the entire park to here.

With this matter now settled, I am free to move towards my next destination. In a dozen steps I’m standing in front of a Ferris wheel that’s just about my height. And practically every cart on it has a few panicky people inside.

A Ferris wheel is supposed to be a quiet ride. It’s the sort of place tired parents go or the type of ride a guy would bring his date to when they are starting to go out together. It’s slow, it offers a great view and it’s romantic. I’m about to change that.

Without warning, I reach the wheel and grab some of the radii. Then, without further delay I push it, much as if I were playing the roulette.

I’ve been telling you about just how strong I’ve become. The Ferris wheel proves the fact once more as it starts spinning at several times the speed it was designed to move. People inside do not even have the time to scream. Not prepared for this sort of violent movements, the Ferris wheel does not fashion any type of seatbelts or locks so people in each of the carts is basically being thrown around as the wheel furiously spins.

Soon the unavoidable happens. I hear some metal groaning sounds and some hinges start to break. The wheel is still holding, but it’s obvious that it won’t hold too much longer. I just reach out and stop it on its tracks in a sure move. Those in the carts right in front of my eyes are thrown around even more violently, as the centrifugal force of the wheel is suddenly stopped and gravity kicks in once more. I even see some red smears in the glass of a few carts. Ouch.

I let go of the wheel and see that it’s not going to hold. It starts leaning and I see that it will fall on its side. I don’t want that, so I basically hold the wheel with both hands and pull, finishing the demolition work on my own. Then I lift it from the structure and smirk as the entire wheel is now resting its weight in nothing else but me. I have to say that I’m not even strained.

I have to make a decision now. What does a girl like me do with a Ferris wheel of her own size? A quick look to the side shows me that even if I blocked the exit there are still quite a number of people packing the area right in front of the fence that people were using to flee before. This makes my mind up.

Turning, I rest the wheel on the ground and make an effort to keep it balanced. Then I push it and see with a smirk that the wheel is rolling and advancing. I did not give too much speed to it, but that hardly matters. The Ferris wheel is moving in the direction I wish it to move in a slow but ponderous motion. And since no one besides me can do anything to stop it, all I have to do is to face the crowd and wait for the wheel to reach them.

Sure enough they’ve seen it coming. Who wouldn’t? But they cannot do anything about it. Of course, they try to flee, to get out of the way, and some of them actually achieve it. But when the Ferris wheel reaches the crowd it keeps going, rolling over the people until it hits the container I previously placed by the fence and topples. The wheel debates which side to fall on for an instant. I decide to help it so batting my eyelashes again I let go a brief burst of tractor beam and pull the wheel towards me. It falls on top of the remainder of the crowd as I let go.

I snort, amused. Then I look for something else to do. There’s not too much. Most everything around me is either uninteresting or broken. I realize that I’ve exhausted the fun possibilities of the park in a very short while. And the scattered tiny people at my feet remind me that I’ve killed plenty of them as I was doing so.

I’ve had a ton of fun but it has felt short. I come to the realization that my size has a million pros, but it also comes with a few cons. My possibilities have increased a million-fold, but so have my needs. A massive park like PalmsWorld is nothing more than a divertimento for a short while now, a quickly exhausted source of fun.

I almost slap myself when I realize about how absurd my train of thought is. Sure, a theme park can offer me just a short time of fun, but why would I need more? It’s not as if I’m stuck in PalmsWorld only! The entire city of Palmsdale has become my amusement park and there are thousands of potential sources for fun and millions of people for me to play with in there. And when I’m done with it… well, I still have an entire country and then an entire planet to play with.

So, I should stop whining and start moving towards my next stop. I just need to take care of one last thing. The thing I came to PalmsWorld for in the first place.

I walk back towards the cliff and step by the cable car. There are plenty of people still trapped on it. More than a cable car it actually looks closer to the chairlifts in ski stations, which make it work even better for what I have in mind. I crouch and smile at the people trapped on it, with their legs dangling in the air, then reach out.

I only need one of the pairs of chairs, really, but I want it as undamaged as possible. This makes me choose one that’s obviously empty. As everything I’ve done so far, I easily pluck it out from the cable car. I have what I wanted. Time to go.

Of course, it would be just unnatural to leave the people in the chairlift without even saying “Hi”. I don’t say anything though. I just rip a section of the cable and snort as I see the chairs start sliding down the cable, which has suddenly lost tension, and into the ground below. It looks like a short drop to me, but I believe that the tinies see it otherwise.

I forget about them and walk back towards the park’s entrance. I think that people guessed I would do that, since my path is emptier than I expected. The occasional person still ends up under my foot as I advance, but a considerably smaller number than in my way in.

I crouch to pick up my bikini top and head towards the construction crane where I left Jay before getting into the park.

Stooping to bring my face level with his tiny form, I smile at him and ask:

“DID YOU HAVE A GOOD LOOK?”

He nods even if he does not look too excited.

“HOW ARE WE WITH THE SONG?”

He looks nervous. I frown and decide to give him an incentive.

“LOOK, JAY, DARLING…I ONLY HAVE TWO INTERESTS IN YOU. ONE IS YOUR MUSIC. THE OTHER IS MORE SEXUAL IN NATURE. LET ME SAY IT LIKE THIS: YOU DON’T WANT MY INTEREST IN YOU TO BECOME EXCLUSIVELY SEXUAL”

“Please, I will write something”

“YOU’D BETTER DO” I threaten, even if I use a sweet voice

I set the chair next to him and say “CLIMB”

He looks questioning. I have better things to do than explaining myself, so I just say “JUST TO BE CLEAR… I WAS NOT SUGGESTING YOU THAT CLIMBING WAS AN OPTION. GET THE FUCK IN!”

I don’t know which kind of twisted logic makes me enjoy the fact that I am able to scare my favorite popstar so easily. I guess that my new size can do that to logic too. The fact is that the climbs, anyway.

“BUCKLE UP” I command. He wastes no time to follow this last command.

Resting the bikini top in the construction crane I reach towards my left ear and remove the golden loop on it. It was hidden under my long and wavy light brown hair, but it grew with me, just like everything else I was wearing in the photoshoot.

It’s then very easy to bend the pole of the chair where Jay is sitting at around the golden loop and make it hang from it. Once I finish the operation I proceed to put the earring on again.

“GOOD! NOW I CAN CARRY YOU AROUND WITHOUT A HASSLE” I say excitedly

There’s only one last thing I need to do before leaving. I put the bikini top on. I’m not a bashful girl, so I would not have minded rampaging the city topless. But I don’t want to leave my attire here and I reason that I can always take it out again later, if I want.

I cannot be more content as I turn, look towards Downtown in the distance and try to decide how to have some more fun!

 

 

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 5 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

An eye for destruction

 

The area in front of me looks like a war zone. A few buildings are down, the streets are deserted and littered with rubble and more often than not abandoned vehicles are crushed beyond recognition. With a landscape like this the number of victims needs to be necessarily high, and it’s easy enough from my height to see them scattered around or, more often than not, turned into unrecognizable stains in the bottoms of the depressions that I know are nothing else than my footprints.

Despite what you may think, I’m not a sadist, but I would lie if I said that I’m not thoroughly impressed with myself at having been able to wreak so much havoc with so little effort.

I know the area offers no more incentives, so I just calmly walk along it, ignoring the hip-high hotels and other buildings as I progress. I’m calm and content, the noise of my footsteps being the only thing accompanying me.

I don’t want to be calm and content for too long, of course. I’m eager to keep playing with the city and to keep having fun. I just need to decide how.

A city like Palmsdale offers countless possibilities for a girl like me. I stop at a point where the road bends and place my hands on my hips. Then I start scanning the landscape. The area of the city I’m in is somewhat away from the real Downtown. It’s more of a touristy area than anything else. The city is still far away but thankfully I have my enhanced vision to take a good look at it.

The first thing I notice is that a couple of miles or so away people are still minding their own business. This somehow upsets me. Haven’t they learned yet that I’m here to play? Well, I guess they haven’t, so I make a determination to change that very soon.

Something catches my eye in that general area. I smile when I see the city train. Mass transportation vehicles are so appealing to girls my size! The train achieves something else. It reminds me of my sister once more. One of the most repeated images of her on TV was the moment when she made a speed train derail after “cutting” the tracks with her laser vision.

The laser vision… the most remarkable attribute of my sister, besides her size, when she terrorized River City thirteen years ago. It’s about time I use it. Of course, I’m pretty sure I have it. I even found out I had another impressive ability with my eyes. But nothing can compare to making things go boom with a wink.

I focus on a spot in the tracks that is ahead enough of the commuter train. And then I wish that I can project laser beams from my eyes. It’s that easy. I feel the pressure building behind my eyes once again and this time I know that it’s going to be entirely different. Everything in my field of vision turns into different shades of red and the spot my eyes are set get a higher red intensity.

“So, that’s how you aim it, then” I think, marveling at the fact that it’s so easy to master a power such like this.

I realize that I’m also controlling the intensity so, focusing a little bit, I feel the pressure behind my eyes getting higher.

“It’s like riding a bike, as if I had always had it” my mind adds

It’s time to let go. It’s spectacular. I see the spot I was aiming at start to deform and then I realize it’s melting. I can even zoom into it and see how the twin beams I’m projecting from my eyes are merging together and digging a deep trench in the tracks, just where I wanted it to be. I realize that I can keep it on or turn it off. I do the latter.

The world turns back to its original colors and my ears start focusing on the sounds in the distance. Despite the fact that I’m two miles away I can hear the screams of the people that do not have any clue where the two intense beams of energy have come from and the screeching sound of the train’s brakes as it unavoidably heads towards the puddle of lava I’ve created in the spot where the tracks were.

The first car cannot stop in time and partially falls into the lava. It’s not nice, as the superheated rock I have so easily created eats into the metal of the train car and starts disintegrating it. Thankfully for the rest of the convoy, the rest of the train had little enough momentum to stop in time. It derails, of course, but it’s not that spectacular, which tells me that the train is still in good enough shape for me to play with.

I realize at that moment that I’ve been holding something off. I let out a very loud moan, making some of the people in the area I’m focusing to turn and look in my direction, seeing me for the first time. I bring my hand inside my bikini bottom and realize that it’s as damp as it can be. God, this was nearly orgasmic.

I think that I will need to do something about it sooner rather than later when I realize that the people are not minding their own business anymore. They are terrified, and I guess that they are right to be. I’m not set to killing them just for the sake of it, but I would lie if I said that I don’t think that plenty of them will end up dead if I let myself get carried away too much, which is likely to happen.

“HELLO” I say, focusing my powerful voice so that it can be heard despite the great distance. I can see their expressions and know that they can understand me. “I’M VICKI AND I’M EAGER TO MEET YOU. I’LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE” I say cutely

They don’t seem to like my declaration of intentions. A large area of the avenue, which was living in perfect normality until just a minute ago, is now the perfect image of chaos. People have seen me and are now trying to run in the opposite direction to the one I’m at, which is perfectly normal. Only it’s not what I want them to do.

I look around, trying to decide how I’m going to stop them. Because I’m going to stop them. I mean, no one does anything I don’t want to without me doing something about it.

I find the answer to my question soon enough. There is an overpass three blocks down the road. I focus on it and the world turns red once more. I don’t let the intensity increase too much now. I just focus some more, until the pillars of the overpass become redder. Then, I let go.

Concrete heats at temperatures close to a thousand degrees as I keep my laser vision on for as long as it takes for it to start melting. I can hear the screams of those on top of the bridge but I don’t care. I just keep going until the bridge starts tilting. It comes down with a loud crash, people on it getting consumed as they fall on the overheated area I created.

“OUCH” I say as I realize about the unexpected consequence of my action.

The results are more or less the expected ones, though, as the people that were fleeing down the street are suddenly stopped by the impossible obstacle I created. A few start moving into side streets, which of course, I don’t like either.

Luckily, I can do something about that as well. I bat my long mascara covered eyelashes a couple of times and the world changes to a bluish color. Just for fun, I target a few of the people moving into a side street and lock them into my control. Then, I playfully lift them in the air. Everyone comes to a stop and screams intensify as they see a dozen of their comrades hovering above their heads. I keep them there, to make everyone realize about the futility of trying to get away from me. Then, I get tired and I toss them around like rag dolls. They scream as I do and make everyone else stop on their tracks, now knowing where to go in order to be safe. I take advantage of the momentary stop to pick up a bus with my tractor beam. Hell, I’m getting better at it! I can hold the bus and move it around with much less effort than I did when I just started, a while ago.  I make the bus hover over the heads of terrified citizens, just for fun. They don’t know when and where I’m going to make it land and I guess that by now they’ll have already realized that I don’t care if it’s on top of them. It’s not, for a change. I just toss it into the intersection, blocking it as it gets into one of the side streets.

People turn and try to flee in the opposite direction. Poor little things. I easily stop them by switching modes once more and letting another controlled red beam out, making the façade of the building that is marking the intersection explode. Large chunks of the façade rain down into the intersection and bury a few people. They also block the path for the rest. Just to make sure about it, I switch modes once more and I rearrange the boulders, creating a wall that’s tall enough for anyone of standard height.

People turn and for the first time, they start running backwards, towards me. True, I’m still pretty far away, but this does not mean that I’m harmless. Everyone comes to a stop again when they are greeted by half a dozen vehicles hovering in the air just in front of them.

God! Now I really have to focus. I wonder if I bit on more than I can chew when I decided to scan not one but six cars into my tractor beam. It reminds me that I might be getting better but I still have not trained this new “muscle” of my body enough. I’m stubborn, so I do not let go, though.

People are somewhat hesitant to move under the cars, since I guess they know that I could drop them on their heads easily. I smirk and since they are not coming to the cars, I bring the cars to them. Things start becoming a little easier as my mind, which was originally straining, is getting better at controlling the six vehicles I scanned into my control.

I bring them back past the intersection. Then I move the cars back a little and let them drop one on top of the next, creating a new wall and boxing a sizeable group of people in the space of about a city block.

I’m very encouraged by the results of what I’ve been doing and, why not say it, also incredibly aroused. There are some more people in the previous block. I’m thinking on what to do with them when I decide than rather than box them up I shall bring them to the box. This is going to be my most challenging attempt yet. I take a deep breath, bat my eyelashes and zoom out a little to take a good look at the entire block. Then, I start mentally switching my focus over everyone on the area until every last person is marked dark blue. I wonder how many people I’m attempting to scan. I get the answer almost immediately: one hundred and seventeen. Of course, it’s only fair that once I have the power to move things around with my eyes and my mind, I should have the ability to get a count. I take a deep breath and go on.

An entire block worth of people is lifted in the air at unison. They scream, their bodies suddenly losing control over their movement just because I decided to. It’s amazing. Absolutely amazing. I moan again as I bring my hand to my wet womanhood and decide that I will need to do something about it soon.

I have to concentrate on the people in my hold, though. I try to move them closer together… and I get it. Soon, the entire block of people forms a tighter group, hovering what must be twenty of their feet above the road.

I know I can do anything I want to them and I guess they know it too, since they scream and look as terrified as anyone I’ve seen. I know that facing a woman like me is scary. I’ve seen plenty of people since I got to my new condition. But I realize that uncertainty is even scarier, and this is just what’s happening to the people I’m holding captive. In a way, it’s as if I were a giant puppeteer, messing with the world with my strings.

I’m eager to play some more, I just move the hundred and seventeen people forward and set them right above the city block that I’ve so easily blocked from the distance. Then I let them drop, trying to be more or less gentle, even if it’s hard to be overly conscious about the fragility of the people I was holding.

There you have! I have over two hundred and people trapped and I did not even have to walk over there in order to do it!

Of course, the next thing I want to do is to walk over there and take a good look at them. They are a couple of miles away, so it takes me about a minute to reach them, walking at a casual pace, my feet sinking on the pavement as usual while the waist-high buildings on both sides of the avenue mark a path for me.

The area is mostly deserted, so there are only a few scattered people around. I guess that my size and the speed of my movements must make me unpredictable for the little, since otherwise there would be little explanation for their erratic movements and for the fact that, from time to time, a tiny man or woman ends up right in the spot where my foot is going to land.

“OUT OF THE WAY TINIES!” I say with the voice of someone scolding a little child.

It’s not as if they are not trying, of course, but they are not as successful as they would like to be. Well, it’s going to hurt them more than me, so I’m hardly worried.

I get to the spot where the train de-railed and I see that I ignored it for too long. People have managed to get out of the cars that did not fall into the lava puddle, and the lava itself has solidified. It would have been interesting to play with it, but with no people on it, it is significantly less interesting than the crowd I have trapped from the distance.

I reach the closest wall to the trap I boxed them in and stop, widening my stance and placing both my hands at my hips, looking as commanding as I am sexy. It’s great to see what I have achieved thanks only to my superpowers. Having a closer look makes me excited again and makes me let out a soft moan once more.

Then I realize that I have not really thought what I would do with the people once I reached them. Of course, they could not be more uncomfortable with my presence. I’m eager to mess with them, but how?

Then, the idea comes to me. I giggle, thinking that it’s actually going to be quite a lot of fun.

Keeping my commanding pose, I say:

“LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY”

Some people does as I commanded, but most of them are just looking over their shoulders as they keep running along the box without too much purpose.

“WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME” I announce, but no one seems too excited.

I realize that I will need to incentive them. I have a couple of more destructive ideas when I think that I should not worry too much about people not doing what I want when I can just make them do it. I bat my eyelashes and prepare for my biggest challenge yet.

Ten seconds later, over two hundred people are scanned into my tractor beam and I turn it on, lifting them a couple of feet from the ground and keeping them there. Panic ensues as I keep them there. I’m the only one that is not scared shitless. As a matter of fact, I feel my arousal growing with every second I keep total control over the crowd in the intersection.

I make them turn as I keep them hovering. Now they are all facing my direction. They should have learned how things will work, but I decide to let them know, just in case.

“LOOK GUYS, YOU WILL DO ANYTHING I WANT YOU TO DO. THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU IS TO DO IT WILLINGLY. IF YOU DON’T, I CAN FORCE YOU DO TO IT ANYWAY. AND IF YOU MANAGE TO UPSET ME ENOUGH, I WILL FIRST FORCE YOU TO DO IT AND THEN I WILL DISINTEGRATE YOU. I WILL SET YOU ON THE GROUND NOW. THEN YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PLAY THE GAME”

I had never been so bossy before. Cocky? Sure. But not bossy. I guess that my cockiness has grown with me.

I set them down and gradually let go of my hold over them. I’m happy that they obey. Mostly. Half a dozen people do not seem to be able to follow some simple instructions, so they turn and try to flee. Where? I will never know. I bat my eyelashes again and easily lock on them. Then, in a quick succession, my eyes shot half a dozen short bursts of energy that precisely meet their targets and turn them into ashes, leaving just wisps of smoke in the spots they were at.

As expected, screams intensify. I just force my expression to look more pissed off that I really am and say:

“ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO TRY ANYTHING?” I ask, tapping my foot for added measure

They are terrified of me, and you know what? Works well enough for me.

“NOW, ARE YOU GOING TO DO ANYTHING I TELL YOU TO DO?” I ask them

I see some nods.

“GOOD, BECAUSE ACTUALLY, THIS IS WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT. IT’S CALLED, VICKY SAYS” I tell them

Then, I say “VICKI SAYS: TURN TO THE RIGHT”

Only about half of the people on the block seem to understand what I want them to do and actually turn to the right. God, this is going to be harder than I expected. I get myself ready and in a few seconds vaporize the half that did not comply, being careful to let go controlled enough beams of energy as not to damage those that got the movement right.

Sure enough, I’ve managed to make them pee all over themselves, at least.

“VICKI SAYS: TURN TO THE LEFT” I say, without warning

Everyone knows what the game is about now. My instruction was pretty simple, so everyone turns and I do not have to turn anyone else to ashes.

“TAKE A STEP TO THE FRONT” I say

A little less than half actually move to the front. I disintegrate them in a succession of well-aimed beams and giggle.

“I DID NOT SAY VICKI SAYS” I mock

I see a few looks that are not actually of terror. They are looks of anger. Of course, they realize that I’m playing with them and that my games are fatal. But it’s not as if they will be able to do anything about it, so I hardly care.

“VICKI SAYS… TAKE A STEP TO THE BACK”

Everyone gets it right.

“VICKI SAYS… TURN THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY DEGREES”

We used to do this one in physical education. Invariably, a few people just turned backwards, not completing the entire turn. The same happens with the crowd trapped in the block below, or at least to what remains of it. I shrug as I scan those that did not know how to interpret a turn and punish them for their ignorance.

A couple of minutes and I am down to a couple dozen people. God, these games are really fast. I crouch, set my hand on the ground, right into the box, and say:

“VICKI SAYS: CLIMB INTO MY HAND”

People are hesitant, but after what I’ve been doing to their colleagues every time they haven’t followed my instructions, they are conditioned enough to know that they need to obey my command. I see them looking at each other and then rushing to my flat palm, conscious that not all of them are going to fit on it.

They fight for it, and I giggle when I see someone punching someone else really hard in order to grab a spot. I don’t do anything, I just keep my hand flat and start feeling little feet climbing into it, and soon little hands as well as the people is forced to get on all fours.

I wait until my palm is full enough and then lift it from the ground, with eight or ten people on it. Then, I eye the ones that did not make it. They are terrified, even more so when I smirk at them.

I bat my eyelashes and they expect the worst. Only I just look into the side street and use my tractor beam vision to lift the bus that was blocking it and toss it around some more, freeing the path.

“YOU ARE FREE TO GO”

Most start moving towards the path I just opened for them. A couple keep looking at me, questioning.

“YOU PLAYED WELL” I just say, standing up and ignoring them

I bring my hand under my face and open it, to find a mass of humanity on it. Being able to hold so many lives in one hand definitely feels great. I’m so excited at what I have been achieving over the last few minutes that it’s hard to feel higher than I am, though.

They start turning in my palm, looking at my smiling face. Then I say:

“VICKI SAYS… FUCK ME!”

Their expressions change and I love it, but I cannot hold any longer. I hornier than an entire convention of nymphomaniacs. I use my free hand to pull my bikini bottom away and I drop the contents of my hand inside. They are instantly soaked in my juices. I bring my fingers to the outer part of the bikini and feel the forms of the people I so carelessly tossed in there. One by one, being rather careful, I guide them to my swollen lips and slide them in.

I let out a loud moan. My loudest yet. I’m getting close to climax, and I have to say that the physical stimulation is probably less relevant than the psychical one this time. True, I can feel them in my sweet spot, but what truly gets me off is knowing that I have a bunch of full grown people inside me, moving around the most sacred corner of my anatomy.

The fireworks come and I let out another loud moan, even louder than the previous one. I tighten my vaginal muscles and feel some cracks, but that hardly matters anymore. Letting myself drop to my butt first and then to my back, I start panting as I keep moaning. Then, I doze off.

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 6 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

 

Goddess Needs

 

I gradually start opening my eyes and realize that the sun is lower. I’ve never been an expert on this, but I would say that it’s early evening. How long was I out? It was not even lunchtime by the time I closed my eyes, so I must have been sleeping for a while.

This tells me that I might have turned myself into a goddess, but I still have very human needs. A groan in my stomach reminds me as much as I realize that I have not had anything to eat since breakfast. A giant’s lifestyle is definitely requires energy, especially when you shoot enough of it through your eyes to light the city for the coming ten years, and my stomach is telling me that I will need to replenish it the old way from time to time.

My ultra-sensitive ears catch some whispers in the vicinity. I think I can even hear a few people trying to hold their breath.

I stretch and start the gradual transition from grogginess to wakefulness. Then I hear another sound: that of dozens of guns cocking.

I don’t find a reason to hurry, so I just start sitting down and rubbing my eyes, trying to get awake. When I finally open them I’m greeted by a massive display of cops.

The accumulation of officers, squad cars, SWAT vans and even what looks like a blue painted tank would have been impressive to anyone but me. I have to admit that to me it just looks like a massive display of toy soldiers. The main difference is that their uniforms are blue instead of green.

I smile at them and greet them.

“WELL, HELLO BOYS. DID NOT KNOW THAT THERE WAS A PARTY”

A man in a different uniform and a bullhorn raises it to his lips and yells at me: “Freeze!”

He yells at me! And he dares to command something to me!

An idea comes to mind and I wonder if I will be able to do what I’m thinking on doing. Then I think that so far I have been able to do way more than what I had been able to think on, so… why not?

Without further word, I point my face towards the man and push my thick and sexy lips out. Then, I start blowing gently in the direction of the man, focusing on making my breath as cold as I can, kind of like if I were blowing hot coffee.

I have to say that I’m only mildly surprised when it works. The air from my lungs is channeled through my luscious lips and forces the air in front of me to condensate, creating a whitish cone that quickly expands and moves away from my face. An instant later, the cone reaches the cop and in less than a second he is turned into an ice statue. Of course, I was not aiming for precision, so my super cold breath reaches more people besides the man in charge. By the time I close my lips, a couple dozen cops more and half a dozen of their vehicles are frosted solid. A few of the ones close enough to the doomed area are rubbing their hands along their bodies, clearly feeling the cold.

Raising an eyebrow and using a casual and mocking tone, I say:

“NO, YOU FREEZE”

The cops who are not freezing or frozen do not take my action too well, of course. I can feel more sounds of guns cocking and I see dozens of them pointed at me. I could not be less worried.

“NOW, IS ANYONE WILLING TO HAVE A POLITE CONVERSATION OR ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS TO BARK ORDERS. YOU’VE ALREADY SEEN THAT I DON’T LIKE TOO MUCH THIS LAST APPROACH” I say

There are some moments of hesitation. Then a cop who was farther in the back steps to the front. He also has a bullhorn. Apparently they came well prepared.

“Miss…” the cop with the bullhorn says

“VICKI” I correct him

“What?’” he asks

“MY NAME IS VICKI” I repeat

“Miss… Vicki… we are here to negotiate an agreement with the best interest of the city I mind” he says

Well, I don’t café about the best interest of the city. I just care about my best interest, and I have a hunch that they are not aligned. I debate whether to instantly vaporize all of the cops and get going. There are so many things I still want to do… and I wasted too long sleeping. I decide to let them play along, though. It may be fun, in the end.

 “LOOK, I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY OFFER ME THAT I DON’T HAVE YET OR THAT I CANNOT GET BY MYSELF… BUT I’M WILLING TO LISTEN. LET NOT IT BE SAID THAT I’M AN UNREASONABLE GIRL” I say. This has the potential to be funny, definitely, so I will play along for a while more. In the end, it’s not as if there is anything to lose.

“We… we have a negotiator” the cop with the bullhorn says

Cool! Like the movies. This has the potential to be very entertaining.

“GOOD!” I say. “SEND HIM ALONG?”

“He can handle it from here” the cop said

“YEAH, AND I CAN IGNORE YOU AND GO ON A RAMPAGE. DOES THE NEGOTIATOR WANT TO TALK TO ME? THEN WE’LL TALK FACE TO FACE” I say

There are some movements in the line of cops. I hear some murmurs and then I see a guy in his forties getting ahead of the line and start walk in my direction. He is attractive. Of course he is an oldie, but I would still have banged him… back when sex was one on one and I was more selective.

I cannot prevent a giggle when the man gets to the area of the road I’ve frozen, slips and falls into his butt. He manages to get up quite gracefully and keeps advancing towards me. He reaches my feet soon enough. With my legs stretched as they are, my feet tower over him, my toes looking down at him from the height of a giant. I signal him to walk by my leg and to my waiting right palm. He hesitates when he reaches right on front of my fingers.

“CLIMB DARLING” I say

“Which assurances do I have you will not hurt me?” he askes

“I WANTED TO HURT YOU, YOU WOULD ALREADY BE A STAIN UNDER MY FIST. THAT’S MY ASSURANCE” I reply, shrugging

The man hesitates again but finally climbs, the feeling of his feet moving over my skin tickling. He falls on his butt as I raise my hand and bring him right under my smiling face.

“SO, YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO NEGOTIATE?” I ask

“I do” the man says

“COOL. YOU CAN LET THE REST OF THE COPS KNOW THAT THEY ARE FREE TO GO” I say

“I’m not sure that this is something we want to bring to the table to soon” the negotiator says

“OH, DON’T MISUNDERSTAND ME. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ALONE, SO I THOUGHT WE WOULD START IN A BETTER MOOD IF RATHER THAN TURNING ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES INTO ASHES I LET THEM GO ON THEIR OWN” I say

The man swallows hard.

“BY THE WAY, I MUST WARN YOU: I’M NOT A PATIENT GIRL” I say

The man thinks for a couple more seconds, then brings his wrist to his mouth and whispers something. I guess he believes I could not hear it, but it was easy for me to understand his instructions asking all the cops to leave the area. I see the movement soon.

“COOL” I tell to him

My stomach groans again and I decide to take advantage of the situation.

“OK, I HAVE MY FIRST DEMAND. I WANT FOOD. TONS OF IT. AS YOU CAN SEE, I’M A BIG GIRL AND I HAVE A BIG APPETITE” I say

The negotiator looks at me. I see something in his eyes and I realize that he will try something. Well, I guess there’s nothing wrong in trying. In the end, it’s his job.

“I’ll ask for it. I need something to bargain with” he says

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?”

“Well, I asked my colleagues to go. And now I’m asking for food. I need you to give me something in exchange” the negotiator says

I chuckle and see that this makes him look very uncomfortable.

“THIS IS NOT HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK” I announce

“Well, this is how negotiations usually work” the guy tells me

“I GUESS THAT THIS IS HOW NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN REGULAR HUMANS WORK. NOW, LET ME TELL YOU HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK: I WILL ASK FOR THINGS AND YOU’LL MOVE YOUR ASS TO GET THEM AS QUICKLY TO ME AS POSSIBLE” I say

The man looks puzzled. Then he tries to look smart and asks:

“Then, what’s our incentive to do as you say?”

I let another laugh out and reply to him.

“WELL, IF PLEASING ME WAS NOT INCENTIVE ENOUGH, I GUESS THAT YOU SHOULD LOOK AT IT FROM THIS ANGLE: THE LONGER I’M SITTING AROUND, GETTING PAMPERED BY YOU, THE LONGER I STAY AWAY FROM WREAKING HAVOC”

I see that he is not convinced, so I add.

“OR, PUTTING IT IN ANOTHER WAY, IF YOU DON’T DO JUST ANTHING I SAY I WILL GET UPSET ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CITY PAY FOR IT”

The cop’s face pales, which works well enough for me.

“DID YOU ORDER MY FOOD YET?” I ask

He raises his wrist and starts talking. I interrupt him, saying:

“MAKE SURE IT’S TASTY. I GET IN BAD MOOD WHEN THE FOOD’S NOT GOOD”

I wait for him to finish his instructions to whoever is on the other side and then start giving him instructions of my own. There were a number of things the tinies can help me with while I invest my time in more profitable matters, such as having the time of my life with my new size.

I ask for a dozen new bikinis to be made at my size. I want nothing short of the best designers and I specifically command him to make sure that no one else besides me will be wearing them. I am going to be around for a while… as a matter of fact, I am going to be around forever, and once you put the size and super-powers apart I’m still a sexy and cocky girl that wants to look good. I ponder whether to ask for more clothes, but I decide against it. I have a bikini body and I cannot think on anything that looks better on a giant girl than a bikini.

Following on this topic, I demand for new jewelry, new make-up, nail polish and lipstick. I want to have a selection available.

It’s time for me to switch gears. I inform the negotiator that I’m going to be down by the city hall to witness the mayor stepping down and accepting power over the city. Since there is no way I can fit in the city hall, I demand a throne to be built on Main Square.

I know I’m losing it, but one of the nice things about being me is that I can lose it and no one can call me on it.

Images of Eileen contently floating in her raft, thirteen years back, come to my head, so I demand for a raft to be built for me as well. Then, melancholy invades me and I demand to have someone responsible for Eileen’s imprisonment come meet me and inform me about her whereabouts.

I cannot think on any other shit at the moment, so I decide to give the negotiator a break.

“THAT WILL BE ALL, FOR NOW. I WILL COME BACK WITH MORE THINGS LATER” I tell him

He looks uncomfortable.

“Ma’am… Vicki” he starts. I eye him as he continues “It may not be possible to get everything you asked for” he says

I frown and decide to let him know that I mean business.

“LOOK PIPSQUEAK, BEING GIANT AND BEING HOT DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID. EVERYTHING I’VE ASKED FOR IS PERFECTLY POSSIBLE AS LONG AS IT’S GIVEN THE RIGHT PRIORITY. IT’S YOUR JOB TO MAKE SURE THAT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT, RIGHT NOW, THERE IS NOTHING THAT HAS HIGHER PRIORITY THAN PLEASING ME. I REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD NOT NEED TO SPELL IT OUT LIKE THIS, BUT JUST IN CASE: BESIDES MY REGULAR ACTIVITY, FOR EVERY HOUR MY DEMANDS ARE NOT MET, I WILL MAKE SURE TO FUCK SOMETHING UP REALLY GOOD. I MEAN, IN A WAY THAT WILL NOT ADMIT INTERPRETATION”

The man does not react. I keep my gaze on him and ask:

“ARE WE CLEAR?”

He nods.

I change my expression and my tone almost instantly.

“COOL! I GUESS WE ARE DONE FOR NOW, THEN” I say

The negotiator looks nervous as he says:

“What are you going to do with me?”

Oh, yeah, I had not told him yet.

“YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW THIS WORKS. I’M GOING TO KEEP YOU. I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO TEACH SOMEONE ELSE THE NEXT TIME I HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK. IT’S PROBABLY GOING TO BE SOON”

I use my free had to undo the loop around my ear and bring the earring chair containing Jay into the same palm that contains the negotiator.

“YOU DID NOT THINK I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU, DID YOU JAY?”

By the look in his face, he had wished I did.

“DO I HAVE A SONG?” I ask

Again, by the look in his face it’s clear that I don’t. I frown. He finally shakes his head.

Without warning I fold my legs and start to stand up. Jay and the negotiator are a little startled by recover soon enough. I maneuver my fingers and take Jay out of the chair. Then, I address the cop:

“GET INTO IT”

He is now well trained, so he wastes no time in following my commands. By the time he’s done, I look the earring around my ear once more. This leaves a pretty terrified Jay in my palm.

I used to admire him. Hell, I was a groupie. The fact that he is not even as large as my pinkie finger somehow changes my perspective.

“YOU KNOW JAY? I THINK YOU NEED A LITTLE MORE PRESSURE”

Without warning I bring my hands to my backside and while I pull out my bikini bottom from the cleavage between my ass cheeks, I use my free hand to slide Jay in, head first. I then use a fingertip to push his feet until he is all the way in.

Letting the bikini bottom come back to place, I focus, trying to feel Jay in the tightest spot of my anatomy. The sensation is amazing! Feeling a little mean, I playfully tighten my ass muscles a little, adding to the pressure that his tiny body is certainly sustaining.

I don’t see how being in my ass is going to help him compose, but I’m definitely having a great time feeling him there.

I’m quite delighted with my idea when my stomach groans again and I come to the conclusion that I cannot wait anymore for some food.

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 7 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

A girl's gotta eat

“HEY, NEGOTIATOR GUY, CAN YOU HEAR ME?” I ask aloud

The response comes quickly from very close to my ear.

“Um… yes, Vicki”

“WHERE’S MY FOOD?” I demand

The guy needs a couple of seconds to reply

“They are trying to prepare it”

“STILL PREPARING IT? WHICH PART OF ‘I AM HUNGRY’ DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?” I ask, really upset at the answer

“I’m sorry Vicki”

“WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE READY?” I demand

Once more, he needs a couple of seconds to reply.

“We don’t know yet”

“OH, YOU ARE EVEN MORE USELESS THAN I THOUGHT!” I protest aloud. “I WILL NEED TO TAKE CARE OF FOOD ON MY OWN!” I say

“What are you going to do?” the tiny guy by my ear asks

That he has dared asking makes me even more upset. Feeling hungry has always made me angry, and being bigger has not helped that at all.

“IT’S MY FUCKING BUSINESS WHAT I WILL DO. NOW, SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOUR NEXT WORDS SHOULD BETTER BE TO TELL ME THAT YOU ACTUALLY MANAGED TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING OF WHAT I REQUESTED YOU” I say, angrily

He gets the message, since I don’t hear him again. Standing up, I start looking around me for a source of food as dusk approaches. Finding the large M is not too hard; I focus my eyes and see that the McDonald’s is reasonably big, with its own drive in.

After a long time without doing it, I get back at walking and digging the road with my cute bare feet. I’m really hungry, so I cover the mile or so to the McDonalds in less than a minute. Then, I let myself drop to my knees, shaking my surroundings.

Stooping further and bringing my head as close to the ground as possible, I look through the windows and I see that the restaurant is actually pretty crowded. I was not counting on it, but it’s never a bad moment to tease people. Sitting back on my knees, I bring a hand under each roof eave and pull up, easily ripping the entire roof in one go. Tossing it carelessly to the side, I look at the couple dozen people or so, who are now screaming incredibly loudly.

“YOU WERE NOT TRYING TO HIDE FROM ME IN THE MCDONALD’S, WERE YOU?” I ask mockingly

I only get screams back.

“MAKE ROOM” I say, and without giving them any time, I being my right palm, turned upwards, into a space in the center of the restaurant. People try to get away. And most manage to do it. Two of them are too slow and are pinned under the back of my palm. I don’t care and I keep going, feeling a slight crunch as I rest my palm on the floor.

“NOW, I’M HUNGRY. YOU GUYS HAVE ONE MINUTE TO PUT EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF FOOD IN THIS JOINT ON MY HAND”

They need some time to react, but soon most people start working to please me, which makes me smile. People are starting to learn. A minute later, a man looks up at me and shrugs.

“IS THAT ALL?” I ask, annoyed

The man nods.

I cannot believe it. The amount of food in my hand is… ridiculous. And that’s being generous. If I had the right balance, I could probably hold all of it in a fingertip.

My stomach groans again and I say:

“OH, COME ON! YOU MUST BE KIDDING!”

A few of them look up and from the fear in their faces I see they are clearly not kidding. I down the burgers in my hand but a new groan of my stomach confirms to me that they were clearly not enough.

I straighten my back and look around. I cannot find any other restaurant. Then I realize that any restaurant I find will probably be not that different from the McDonald’s. I realize that with my size, all the production of an entire restaurant is not going to account for more than a bite.

I definitely not feel in the mood to visit half the restaurants in town just to grab a decent meal. Besides, that would not be sustainable. I’ve already learned that I need to sleep and that I need to eat. So, after dinner will come breakfast, and then will come lunch and then will come dinner again.

My stomach groans once more and I even feel some pain. This is new for me. Ever since I grew through the hotel, I had thought that pain was a thing of the past.

Another groan and I cannot take it anymore. My fingers reach into the McDonalds and soon emerge with a yelling woman. I ignore her annoying screams and just bring her to my lips. Then, I slurp her in. She wiggles inside my mouth, making me feel funny. Then, almost by reflex, I swallow. With her size, she is barely more than a morsel and I feel her sliding down my throat and into my stomach with ease.

The pitch of the screams down at the McDonalds changes and a quick look shows me that I’ve just managed to inspire a new kind of terror into the tinies. They are shocked and I need to admit that, for the first time, I’m having second thoughts about what I just did. I was feeling so hungry, though!

My stomach doesn’t give me a break and groans again. Of course, a tiny woman like that would not have been enough to quench my hunger. I need to make a decision. There is another groan and I realize about how stupid I’ve been.

I don’t mind stepping on them, crushing them between my boobs, freezing them incinerating them or fucking them… and I get uneasy about eating them?

Animals eat other animals all the time. Bigger animals eat smaller animals…and I’m the biggest fish around. I mean, humans are eating animals all day long… and I bet I’m way superior to any human than they are, compared to the stuff they eat.

Besides… she did not taste bad at all…

I smile evilly and look down at the terrified crowd at the McDonalds. Then, I say:

“SHE TASTED JUST LIKE CHICKEN”

The pitch of the screams is the most anguished I’ve heard so far. I just reach down and bring my hand up holding two wiggling people between my fingers. They are holding to each other. I easily separate one of them and bring him to my open mouth. This time I chew, my mouth filling with the flavor.

Yep! People definitely does not taste bad at all!

I don’t know if you’ll be able to picture just how small of a bite every tiny person was. I’ve come to find out that tiny people have issues to imagine how things are from my perspective. I don’t blame them. I mean, I cannot think like a tiny anymore.

The thing is that soon I start eating the people in the McDonalds in twos and threes. That’s how hungry I was. I finish the couple dozen soon enough. For those that think I’ve been too much of a glutton let me tell you this: it was barely like eating a quarter pounder.

I feel much better. Not only have I been able to placate my stomach but I’ve resolved a long term need. Of one thing I’m sure: I’m not going to run out of people.

Standing up, I cannot prevent a pretty loud belch. I blush, realizing how unladylike it must have sound. For the first time I may have actually sounded like a monster.

Anyway, with my needs now taken care of, it’s time for me to move.

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 8 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

Night out

 

I’m standing up again, towering over all my surroundings as I look around.  The sun is already setting, telling me that it’s already late in the evening. The realization that I’ve slept through most of my day as a giant girl makes me feel a little sad. Then I cheer myself up, reminding myself that this was just the first day of the rest of a life of absolute power and limitless fun. Besides, my extended nap has made me fresh enough to be ready for a long night out in the city. I am going to party! I hope Downtown is ready for me. Well, most likely it’s not… but it’s hardly my problem.

I start strutting down an empty avenue, people in the area having learned by now that staying out of my way is a good idea. As I do, I find out about another pretty welcome side effect of my growth. The sun is already gone behind the skyscrapers of downtown and dusk has taken over the city… and I can see as well as if I were in full daylight.

This is what allows me to see them. I feel quite upset, since I specifically commanded them to leave. It seems that they could not do that. The cops are hiding in the corners, in the roofs of some buildings,… A building at crotch level to my right seems to be holding a command post. They are doing a lousy job of hiding it from me.

I stoop next to the building and bring my face close to the roof. The cops realize that their cover has been blown and I can see a couple of them getting out of the spot they were hiding and trying to get to the door that gives access to the building. I easily intercept them and in a second they are dangling from my cute fingers. I lower my voice and address them, as well as their colleagues.

“LOOK GUYS, I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE OBVIOUS BUT I SEE YOU ARE HAVING SOME HARD TIME TO ADAPT. I DON’T UNDERSTAND REALLY… I MEAN, THIS HAPPENED TO ME AT THE SAME TIME IT HAPPENED FOR YOU, AND IT ALREADY FEELS AS IF I HAD BEEN LIKE THIS FOREVER” I tell them

Then I move to my message:

“ANYWAY, LET ME LAY IT OUT FOR YOU: THE WORLD HAS CHANGED NOW THAT I’M HERE TO PLAY. YOU MAY LIKE IT OR NOT, BUT THERE’S A NEW GIANT GIRL IN TOWN AND THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM NOW ON. FOR STARTERS, I’M CALLING THE SHOTS NOW, SO I EXPECT THAT WHEN I SAW SOMETHING YOU TINIES WILL MOVE YOUR ASSES TO FULFILL MY WISHES. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?” I ask

They do not reply, but judging from their expressions I believe that they had understood me.

“GOOD” I say. Of course, I’m not going to let it go that easily. “NOW, FOR ONCE, IT’S ACTUALLY GOOD THAT YOU GUYS WERE AROUND. YOU SEE, I DID NOT HAVE DESERT”

With that, I bring the two cops I have in my fingers to my mouth and chew on them before the rest of the cops actually have the time to react. They do by the time I’m swallowing, trying to feel the slight difference in flavor. One of the curious things I’ve come to find out about eating people is that not two of them actually taste the same.

I guess that the remaining cops have not taken too well the sight of me devouring their colleagues, since they seem to rally to the one that’s acting as a leader and get out of their hiding, yelling and shooting their guns at me. I realize that this is actually the first time I’m being shot at. It’s not as if I was too concerned about the possibility, but the feeling of bullets harmlessly bouncing off my chin, cheeks and cute nose is refreshing. Then, a couple hit me in the eye and cause a brief moment of discomfort, a tear quickly washing them away. It’s all I need to get upset at the situation.

Without further word I just part my lips and softly exhale, focusing on producing my coldest breath. An instant later, the four remaining cops are frozen solid, becoming nothing more than ice statues on the roof.

I forget about them as quickly as I found them and look down the street once more. My eyes focus on a building a couple blocks down and I cannot prevent a smile as I realize what it is: Dalton’s.

I’m a whisky girl. To be honest, I will drink anything I get my hands of, and usually in large quantities. In the end, I’m also a party girl. But I’ve always had something with whisky. I don’t care that some people think it’s not a lady’s drink: I love it. And Dalton is among my favorite.

So, I waste no time in advancing quickly down the street and kneeling next to the building. I know enough about Dalton to know this is not the headquarters. But when I finish peeling the roof off without even chirping my nail polish, I find out that it seems to be a large enough bottling facility.

I smile and reach for the first cask. I can pick it between my fingers, but it’s way too small. I use my fingernails to rip it open and drink its contents, but I can barely feel it.

Some of the panicked workers on the floor try to make an exit for the door. I easily prevent it by planting my fingers in their path. They seem to be having second thoughts, but it looks like they need some more convincing, so I gently push the leader of the attempt in the chest with my fingertip, sending him on his back. Then, I set the same fingertip on top of him and gradually increase the intensity of my push until he pops.

“I’D VERY MUCH LIKE IT IF YOU STAYED” I say in a mocking tone

The rest of the group does not need any more incentives and go back to the corner where they were at the beginning.

With this little distraction now taken care of, I try to figure out how to drink the whiskey. Despite my size, there are enough casks for a drink or two. I’m just not in the mood of ripping them open one by one.

I start looking around and quickly devise a plan. Standing up after letting the workers know what will happen if they’re not there once I’m back I grab the largest water tower I can find in the neighboring roofs. Ripping it’s top open, I spill the water on the avenue. Who wants to drink that shit, anyway?

A close construction site gives me the rest of the elements I need. Then, I move back to my knees in front of the factory. I’m holding the water tower, some piping I borrowed from the construction site and a few containers.

I’m so strong that I barely realize about the feat of strength my next actions imply. I pierce one of the containers with a pipe and then grab a couple of shelves of casks and casually toss them into the container. Shutting it, I start squeezing, the metal conveniently bending under my strength and breaking the casks inside. Soon, golden delicious-looking liquid starts pouring through the pipe and into the water tower. I repeat the operation a few more times until the water tower, which is about the size of a mug to me, is three-quarters full.

Bringing it to my lips, I take a sip.

“MMMM” I moan. “YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO MAKE A NICE WHISKY” I say to the terrified workers. “TOO BAD I DON’T DRINK IT LIKE THIS, THOUG” I say. “I LIKE IT ON THE ROCKS”

Without warning, I push my lips out and blow gently at them. By the time I’m done, they are frozen solid. Picking them up with my fingers I toss them into the whisky mug and sip again.

“NOW, THAT’S MORE LIKE IT!” I state

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 9 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

 

Drunken goddess

 

My back is resting against a protesting ten-story building as I relax and take small sips of my whisky mug. The water tower was pretty large, so I have a really good serving. I’m used to bars at nice hotels, but I can tell you that they never serve anything near this, even when waiters look at me surprised when I ask for a triple.

The early night’s breeze caresses my near entirely exposed skin as I relax, taking more sips of my whisky as I reflect on how great the world has suddenly become.

True, things were not bad for me. I was young, I was successful, I was moderately wealthy and I was hot enough to have sex with any man I set my eyes on. I guess it’s as good as a life as one can have as a tiny.

I would have even believed that it was hard to improve it, if I had not had the chance to experience something else. The difference is so astronomical that I even feel stupid for having thought so great about my previous life.

Out of pure will, I’ve turned myself into a goddess. Not in the sense of someone to be worshiped. I couldn’t care less about religion, let alone to found my own. I’m just referring to power. The ultimate power.

Yesterday I had to ride in taxis and planes. Today I can just walk anywhere in minutes.

Yesterday I got really upset when I got stuck in traffic. Now I can just trample it.

Yesterday I had to work for a living. Today I can just do anything I please without having to worry about the consequences.

Yesterday I had to go to a restaurant for food. Today I can snack on the world’s population.

Yesterday I had to seduce a man to get him to bed. True, it was not hard. But today I just need to reach out to pick a handful of men and fuck them. I guess it would technically be a rape. You could even call it a gangbang. After everything I’ve done, I hope that you are not too shocked about this one.

Actually, now that I think about it, I guess that this is one of the nicest effects of what has happened to me. I don’t need to get concerned about morals anymore. Or saying it differently, I make my own morals. And there’s no fucking thing in the world anyone can do about it. They can definitely try, but then I can step on them, freeze them, vaporize them… well, you get the idea.

I guess I could say that I’m above right and wrong. I can do anything I want and being a young playful girl, I want to try all the possibilities of my new self.

I had not realized about any of this before. I had to see things from a new perspective to find out. Even if I had Eileen’s example in front of me all this time…

I sadden at the memory of Eileen. I mentally toast to her and then wash out the entire contents of the water tower, feeling the whisky deliciously burning down my throat as I do.

She was too goodhearted. The world could never forgive her for having humiliated it in the way she did, for having it realize about how helpless they were in front of a being of her power. I will not make the same mistake. There’s no way I will wimp out of this.

The thought of my sister makes me feel melancholic again. The alcohol is starting to take its toll on me and I feel more determined than ever to see her free.

There’s still plenty of stock left at Dalton’s, and I still have some of the stuff I used, so a little clumsier than before, I fix myself a second drink, crushing a whole lot of construction equipment as I do it.

There’s no way in the world they will be able to stop me from freeing my sister. Hell, there’s no way in the world they can stop from doing anything I fucking please. I will release her first and then we will both take over the country. Hell! We are going to take over the world!

I’m getting dizzier and dizzier as my mind goes through these thoughts. Before I’ve realized, I’ve downed the second water tower of whisky.

“TO YOU, EILEEN” I say aloud as I wrap my fingers around the water tower, turn it into a pile of junk and toss it over my shoulder.

Then, I stand up in a rush.

Ok, it was too much of a rush. I’m about to fall on my butt when I manage to correct my footing. Unfortunately for it, this sends my left foot right on top of a six story building. It does not stand a chance, crumbling on itself as if it had been made of crackers.

“OOOPS” I say aloud as I see what I’ve done and I realize that being all-powerful has not apparently made me immune to alcohol.

I try to focus my sight and I realize that I cannot. The world feels as if it were slowly moving… but both my feet are firmly planted on the ground.

I try to focus, trying to fix my stare into some reference. I find a four-story warehouse like building a couple of blocks away that looks useful for that purpose. The world starts to slowly come back to place. Then, without warning, two powerful beams shot from my eyes and the warehouse erupts into a massive explosion. It has been really massive… I mean, it has felt as if someone had rigged the entire building with explosives. By the time the debris rains back into the ground and the smoke clears out again I see that there is a huge crater in the spot I was apparently targeting.

“FUCK” I say aloud

Everything starts turning again.

I feel the high is still on the rise and realize that I have drunk a little too much. My next step confirms the impression as I stumble again and my left foot ends up stomping much harder than it should, reaching a water main and starting to flood the street.

This is hardly the first time I’m drunk. And I know what they say about what drinking does to me: I either get playful, or get violent or get horny. Many times it’s a combination of them.

I look around me. There’s nothing. For all the stuff I’ve done, I’ve not yet visited the city. The area where I’m at is wasted and is boring. The night is young, I’m a 21-year-old drunken goddess and I want to party. I take a first towards it.

Three steps later I’m starting to get better and keeping a straight line. A couple of cars have ended under my feet, but I would have probably stepped them anyway if I had actually been looking. A loud sound catches my attention a couple of blocks to the front. I move my head maybe a little too quickly to try to find its source. My head is rolling a little again by the time I see the car and the two tiny guys trying to get into it. The sound is apparently that of the alarm as the guys were probably trying to break into a vehicle that was not theirs to hide from me.

It does not play out too well for them as the beams are out before I can realize and the two guys are incinerated, along with the car and half the building it was parked in front of.

“FUCK!” I say once more

My laser vision seems to be one more muscle of my body I’ve suddenly lost control of. It’s not that I’m not achieving the finesse I had come to develop… it’s just that much like an inebriated person not controlling her arms or legs, my eyes seem to be channeling massive amounts of energy out of their own will.

“IF I KEEP LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE THERE WON’T BE ANY OF THE CITY LEFT BY THE TIME I GET THERE!” I protest aloud

I take a deep breath and focus on trying to keep a straight pace once more. After half a dozen blocks I smile, thinking that I’m actually doing much better. I do not consider any of the partially crumbled façades of the buildings I brushed with my shins on thighs as I zig-zagged to be too much of an issue.

The red braking lights of the cars of Coastal Highway are already much closer and I can feel that I’m getting to downtown. I think they are reacting to me, although I’m not in the best shape to trust into my perceptions, to be honest.

I don’t care and I just decide to tease them as I keep advancing in a more or less straight line.

“YUHU TINIES!” I call their attention from the distance, even if I’m closing it pretty quickly. “I’M VICKI! I’M A GIANT AND UMMM… YOU’RE NOT!” I say

I notice that I’m dragging my words as I speak. If I were driving and a cop pulled me up, I guess that this would be more than enough to make him blow into breathalyzer. That’s hardly a problem anymore, since I can step on any cop that shows up.

Besides the obvious problems with my pronunciation, I realize that my words are not an example of eloquence either. I don’t give a shit. I know that I get talkative when I get drunk.

“WAIT FOR ME, WILL YOU?” I ask. Then I add “WELL, IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU DON’T. I WILL CATCH YOU ANYWAY”. I chuckle, finding myself incredibly funny. Then I keep going. “HEY! I’M JUST A BIG GIRL OUT FOR SOME FUN!” I say. Then, I think about something I find terribly funny again and I giggle before saying “JUST LET ME WARN YOU THAT THIS MAY INVOLVE STEPPING ON YOU, FUCKING YOU AND EATING YOU… ALTHOUGH NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER”

I feel like a stand-up comedian and so far no one has dared to tell me that I’m not funny. Of course I’ve kept zig-zagging towards the highway as I was talking to them and even if I did not follow the straightest possible path, I’ve caught them quickly enough.

I stop, feeling my head turning again. I look down and see a familiar image, just a little more blurred. Dozens of tiny people are scurrying between the aisles of packed cars, just in front of my toes. Their screams are a little distorted when they reach my ears, but they are distinguishable enough.

“OH, HERE YOU ARE!” I say cheerfully. “NOW, WHAT WAS THAT I SAID THAT I WAS GOING TO DO WITH YOU?”

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 10 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

High                                

 

One of the problems with being drunk is that one does not control her strength. And apparently my change in size has come with an extra dose of it. I think about that as I’m falling forward, seemingly in slow motion.

The problem started a few seconds ago, right at the moment I stopped behind the crowd. I knew I had to do something to them, but I could suddenly think of nothing original. After all my teasing, I had to do something quick, so in front of the lack of ideas I decided to go for a classic. I raised my foot, let it hover on top of packed enough section of the crowd and got ready for the kill. The idea to stomp rather than step came in the last instant. I thought it would reinforce my message, sort of tell the crowd “Here I am”. It turns out the message was a little too strong.

My foot easily crushed a dozen or so souls and then sank in the tarmac, as I’m already used to. And then it kept sinking. I’m really stoned, so I really can’t tell how much force I put in the stomp, but the moment my foot leg as deep as its ankle and kept going I knew that it was too much.

My clumsiness, or however you want to call what just happened has really sent a message. I must have caused a moderate intensity earthquake in the area immediately around me, judging from the hundreds of people I’ve sent off their feet and the couple dozen cars that are now resting on their roofs rather than their wheels. It has also sent my leg into the ground all the way to mid shin, and has fucked the surface around me enough to make me completely lose my balance.

And here I am, falling forward as if I had suddenly stepped on the edge of a tight long dress. I shoot my arms outwards and try to cushion the impact with my hands. A couple of cars and an undefined number of unlucky bastards are instantly flattened as my palms sink in the asphalt and then slide forward, digging parallel trenches and finishing countless more vehicles and people. The rest of my body hits the ground hard an instant later. Hundreds of people end under different parts of it. I seem to be able to focus only on the ones that end up crushed under my oversized tits, which have dropped on them like twin atomic bombs.

If my stomp had caused an earthquake, the countless tons of my body have created a massive replica. Most of those that had been affected by the original shake are now stains under several parts of my anatomy, so I get a really close up view of hundreds more being thrown around right under my cute nose.

Dust raises. I stay silent for a second and see dozens of tiny unlucky people looking at me with their butts on the ground. I feel so much like a klutz! I remain silent for another second. Then I take into the consequences of my clumsiness and I start giggling.

“OOOOPSY” I say aloud and in a really terrible impersonation of a little girl

I keep giggling and see that the expressions of some of the people in front of me are oscillating from terror to something close to indignation. Without warning I slam my right fist on a group of them. Ok, I did not get the group that I was targeting. It’s not as if the crowd will ever realize about it, of course, but I finally officially acknowledge to myself that I’m too drunk. I start giggling again.

People are starting to stand up and do what I’m already used to: scream and run.

I’ve finally come to terms with the fact that I’m not going to be able to strive for precision for a while, so I will need to stay in “maximum effect” mode. That should not be a problem, as I quickly prove to myself and to the crowd by slamming my fist in the midst of it three additional times in quick succession. I was not aiming, so I could not miss. This did not prevent me from having an impact, if the reaction of the crowd is a good measurement at all.

Those that are not crushed are back in their feet and trying to get away from me as fast as they can. I giggle again.

I still feel like the funniest person in the world, so I keep on teasing them, not caring that I’m dragging the words a little too much.

“HEY! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM ME? I USED TO ATTRACT PEOPLE, NOT SEND THEM AWAY!” I protest. Then I giggle once more and add: “OH RIGHT, I GUESS YOU DON’T LIKE ME CRUSHING YOU!”

I sound excited, as if I had made a big discovery. And then I slam my fist in the crowd once more for good measure.

“WELL, I’M SORRY!” I exclaim. “BUT IT IS JUST TOO MUCH FUN!” I add excited. I slam my fist in a different section of the crowd, crushing about half a dozen more people before I say: “IT’S EVEN ADDICTIVE! LIKE POPPING BUBBLEWRAP!”

And my fist lands on them like a meteor once more.

It’s not as if I’m thinking too clearly, so there’s no way I can form a too elaborate thought. But I know I feel good. And I know it has to do with what I’m doing. No matter what you might think, I’m not a sadist. My pleasure does not come from the fact that I’m making the tinies suffer (or killing them, for what matters). It comes from how utterly powerful my actions make me feel.

Using people like disposable toys makes me feel superior in so many ways that I cannot keep myself from doing it over and over again. It’s the ultimate consequence of my status. For a brief instant, maybe driven by my drunkenness, I realize about how different this all must look from the perspective of the helpless population.

“I GUESS IT MUST SUCK TO BE YOU” I add, changing my tone to one of mocking pity. “I MEAN, BEING SO PUNY MUST BE REALLY FUCKED UP, RIGHT?”

Then I let out a loud chuckle.

“I’M SO GLAD THAT I’M NOT YOU!” I say. “BEING ME IS THE BEST THING EVER!”

I reach out with my arm again. The crowd is expecting the worst, but this time my hand does not close in a fist but opens like a claw. I scoop down and bring my hand up with a pile of wiggling bodies trapped in the cage formed by my fingers. I’m far from coordinated, so I cannot prevent one of the bodies to drop through an opening and fall from what feels like a negligible distance to me but looks quite harder on the tiny woman. I forget about her and bring the hand in front of my smiling face.

Opening my hand, I see half a dozen bodies lying in different positions in my palm. None of them is larger than my pinkie finger. The sight is so exhilarating that I just cannot prevent a new giggle.

“IT’S HARD TO BELIEVE THAT I WAS LIKE THIS JUST THIS MORNING” I say to them, but mostly to myself.

A couple of the diminutive bodies turn and I see their owners looking at me with a combination of amazement and fear. I wink at them. Then I get bored and just toss them carelessly to the side.

The crowd has made it barely out of arms reach, so I decide it is time to get back on my feet. It’s, of course, easier said than done, but after stumbling a little I finally manage to stand up again.

The city looks way more interesting than the highway, so I just start walking, ignoring the countless cars and people that end up at the bottom of my footprints. A dozen or so steps into my trek my path crosses with that of an overpass.

It’s pretty crowded, with jammed traffic and dozens of people piling into the aisles between cars. It reaches barely above my ankle. It would have been easy enough to step over it… if I had any trust on my balance, which I don’t right at this moment.

Luckily for me, my condition gives me plenty of ways to deal with this inconvenience and the easiest one is just to walk through it, feeling the concrete break with ease at my shins, sending countless vehicles and souls to the highway below.

The shiny reflection of the highway’s streetlights catches my attention and makes me stop. I don’t know what makes shiny things so attractive, but they are, even for someone like me that can have anything I wish for.

The world turns a little in my head as I crouch and reach out, grabbing the 18 wheeler gently in my hand. My sudden movement as I stand up makes me even dizzier, but I close my eyes and manage to get focus once more. I’m looking at the scaled down model of the semi as my fingers touch the cold metal of the cylindrical container it carries. Then, I look forward to the crowd.

“HEY, SOMEONE LEFT THEIR TOY BEHIND!” I say playfully

And then I just bring the 18-wheeler over my head and toss it girlishly at the spot where the crowd was thickest. The explosion that ensues is so massive that it even surprises me. I did not check but it turns out that the metallic container had been full of gas.

“OH FUCK!” I say, and this time I’m not forcing my words. Dozens must have died instantly at impact. Hundreds more are either burning or trapped by the fire.

Then I catch myself giggling again at the unexpected consequences of my careless action. I feel as if anything I do has the potential to end up in a massacre.

“SOMEONE SHOULD REALLY PUT THAT FIRE OUT” I say, mocking the pretty unsuccessful attempts of the people to escape the flames. “THERE’S NEVER A FIREFIGHTER AROUND WHEN YOU NEED ONE”

After a few seconds watching the fire wreak havoc among the people in the crowd I say:

“OK, IF YOU INSIST”

Then, without warning, I bring my hands to my hips and start blowing in the direction of the fire. I don’t stoop or crouch to try to get closer. I’m in no shape for that. So, I just try to channel the coldest air I can muster through my sultry lips and more or less aim in the direction of the fire.

I give myself a mental thumbs up as the flames are put out way faster than an army of firefighters could have managed. The unfortunate side effect (for the crowd, that is) is that it’s hard enough to get precise when you are trying to blow at something from a height equivalent to a high-rise’s rooftop, and my current state is not actually helping. So, by the time I cut my breath the flames are out but so is a section of the highway and its surroundings, which suddenly reminds of a Christmas postcard even if we are in the peak of summer. A couple hundred ice statues decorate the picture.

“OH MY! I HOPE THAT YOU DON’T THINK THAT I’M A COLD GIRL!” I say just before I start giggling again.

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 11 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

The Queen of the World

 

Every drunk 21-year-old girl has thought at some point that she could take over the world. The difference in my case is that it’s true.

I’ve always been moody, and being drunk only exacerbates that trend in my character. So, one moment I was perfectly content, after having frozen a section of the highway and having strolled the rest of the way to the entrance of downtown and the next I get totally upset when a chopper dares to get too close to me.

Too close, in my new standards, is close enough that the sound of its rotors annoys me. Seeing that the helicopter seems to belong to some sort of news station doesn’t do anything to improve my mood.

My expression quickly changes from a smirk to a frown as I look at the chopper and say:

“HEY, GET OUT OF MY FACE!!”

The reaction from the pilot really makes my blood boil. The chopper definitely moves, but rather than getting away it just gets a little higher, as if trying to get out of my reach. I realize about the intention of the pilot and when I understand that he is both challenging my commands and feeling safe “just” because he’s hovering a little too high it really makes me mad.

One of the most immediate consequences of my change is that EVERYONE needs to do as I say, so what the hell does this guy think that he is doing?

“THAT WAS AN ORDER FROM YOUR GODDESS!” I say in a really annoyed tone

The chopper does not react, so I decide to take matters into my own hands. Or into my own eyes, to be more precise. I’m really pissed off with the pilot, so I want to capture him, remove him from his stupid aircraft and make him suffer. The idea of pulling his limbs one by one like a cruel girl pulling the wings of a fly crosses my mind and I smirk. I know I told you that I was not a sadist, but I can get really vindictive.

I’ve captured a chopper already, so I know how it’s done. I point my face in the right direction, switch my vision into tractor beam mode and focus on my victim.

Have you ever tried to grab a really slippery soap bar? How does that work for you when you are really stoned and what your eyes see does not really match with what your hand is doing? It’s hard, right? Well, imagine how it would be if rather than the hand and fingers that you’ve been using for your entire life you were trying to exercise a muscle that you have discovered you had just a few hours ago. That’s what happens to my tractor vision.

I thought I had mastered it before, but it’s right now when I find out that I’m still a long way from really being in control of some of my most recently found abilities.

The chopper is not captured, of course. Instead, I have somehow swatted it at a distance. Of course, if I had really swatted it there would be little more than a few chunks of metal spread around the area, but the action has felt about the same. I have even felt some feedback as the aircraft has been pushed back and sent spiraling down.

Even the gentlest nudge from my eyes has been enough to send the helicopter out of control. It’s now getting farther away from me and lower, and it looks like it will end up crashing on the ground sooner rather than later. The pilot manages to pull out some sort of trick almost in the last minute, though, and to my irritation he gets the helicopter back into a normal flying path.

I do not have the patience to try to capture him again, so I decide that toasting him will have to do. I get ready and let go my two most powerful beams of energy yet. Somehow I’m able to feel the amount of energy I’m releasing. I completely miss the chopper. Unluckily for the people on it, I do not miss the high-rise just behind it. Its top half is practically disintegrated in the most massive explosion I’ve seen yet.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” I yell, I guess that sending a chill down the spine of everyone in the city

I hate losing, and even more in front of something as worthless as the fucking pilot in his fucking little toy aircraft.

I let go another pair of beams and miss again. Another building suffers the consequences, but I don’t care. This time I do not switch the beams off, though, and I just start moving my head and neck, orienting my heat vision and chasing the chopper. The pilot realizes about it and starts his evasive maneuvers. He is helped by the fact that alcohol has really made me suck at aiming.

He is quite skilled, I have to admit. I do not give up and just keep chasing him, feeling as megawatts of energy are flowing along my body before they are released by my eyes. I never stop to observe the consequences of my chasing of the chopper, but I instinctively know that I must be fucking the city pretty bad. I don’t care. My pride is more important than every person and building in the city combined.

I switch off by the time I get tired of the cat and mouse game. I’m not at my best and the guy is pretty good. It’s not as if I’m in my sharpest mental moment either, but luckily for me, a whole day of enjoying my new condition has already given me some instincts.

My laser vision might be my most spectacular long-range power, but it’s not the only one. And it requires precision. I smirk as I start inhaling. Air flows slowly to me at first, but then I force the pace and my smirk widens as I see debris on the street being dragged into my direction. By the time I see some abandoned cars clumsily rolling my way I know that I know that I’m REALLY breathing in hard.

I guess that my lungs must be compressing the air or something, but I’m too drunk to really put a lot of thought into it. I feel full enough after a few seconds. Then I look in the direction of the chopper, push my lips out and blow hard. I mean, I blow REALLY hard. I had not realized about how super-powerful I had got until this moment. My breath is more than enough not only to push the chopper around but actually to disintegrate it the moment the wave front hits it. A few of the buildings I had half-destroyed with my eyes are now finished by my lungs, exploding, just in a different way.

By the time I stop, a twelve blocks long, three blocks wide section of the city is gone.

I have never, ever felt so horny in my entire life. My bikini bottom is completely wet and I could swear my nipples would cut through steel if I tried just now. My moan has probably been heard in three states and is quickly followed by words that must sound almost as loud.

My funny stint as a drunk girl is over and I’ve quickly got into an aggressive bragging mode.

“I AM THE FUCKING QUEEN OF THIS CITY!” I yell for everyone to hear. Well, for everyone that’s not dead, that is. “THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!” I add. “I AM A GODDESS!” I reinforce my message.

It’s not the greatest speech ever, I know. I’m just not in the proper condition for that. Instead, I keep at letting go a series of untwined boasts.

“I’M THE MOST POWERFUL CREATURE THAT HAS EVER SET FOOT ON THIS PLANET! AND ALL OF YOU COMBINED CANNOT EVEN MATCH MY PINKIE FINGER!” I let out. I don’t know if the latter is actually true, but it could very well be, I reason.

My questionable eloquence is interrupted by the loudest groan I’ve ever heard coming from my stomach. I guess it has been heard several blocks around me. And then, suddenly, I feel ravenously hungry.

I’ve never felt hunger with such intensity before. I even feel weak, which is something quite new and unexpected, since my change in the morning. I’m not thinking too clearly, but even in my state I realize what has happened. In the course of a few minutes, I’ve released the energy of a couple of large-scale natural disasters. I’m depleted.

I know what to do to recover, but unfortunately my latest actions have not left too many tinies alive around me. The area in front of me is a wasteland. I turn and see that the streets are empty. My stomach groans loudly once more and it feels even painful.

I don’t know how I manage to think about it, but a flash crosses my mind and, as I turn, I slam my fist into the building right at my back. The top four floors or so are obliterated, making the formerly chest-high building into a shorter version of itself. Then, the dust clears and the debris settles and I see a few dozen startled people wandering around. I’ve never been so happy to see people before, and I have usually been happy when that happened.

The first handful I just scoop and toss into my mouth without any word. I even swallow before I could completely chew them, making my throat bulge as the half a dozen or so mashed bodies travel through it. Oh God! It felt good!

I scoop my third handful even while I’m still bringing the second to my mouth. I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m a glutton. I just need this. The remaining people in the building are screaming in front of a new type of terror they were not even imagining, but I don’t care. I just keep at feasting and bring another section of the building down when the one I was eating from is exhausted.

I’m starting to feel much better, but it require a much higher amount of nourishment than I had so far. My thinking is way to fuzzy to put too much thought to the fact that no matter how many of the tinies I’ve eaten, their combined energies are but a fraction of the one I’ve unleashed just a few moments ago. This would be something for a doctor or a scientist to think about. I’m a goddess, and I have other things to pay attention to. As far as I’m concerned, as long as I keep being all-powerful and invulnerable, I don’t care too much about how it works. I’m keener to think about how to use it.

I don’t know how many people it finally took, maybe a couple hundred, but I feel much better.

I pat my tummy and smile once more.

“I NEED ANOTHER DRINK!”

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 12 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

Urges

 

After what I have just done, my perception about destruction has somehow changed. And I have to admit that it was never too restrictive to start with.

I walk past the area of the city I wiped out fast enough. There is nothing remarkable there apart from some smoldering ruins and a few scattered corpses here and there. Fortunately, Palmsdale is large enough, so I reach another thriving section of downtown pretty quick.

I’m excited. The crowd, not so much.

The sun is now already gone, but another of the nice effects of my change seems to be the fact that I can see as clearly in the dark as I could back in midday. The booze is still making it hard for me to focus my sight anywhere for too long, so it’s curious to see things perfectly in the middle of the night at the same time the world is kind of

I stop when my path crosses that of a building which is a little over my height and that has a flat, mirrored face. Right now, I’m the only person on Earth that can see that the windows are actually mirror-like, since no one without my enhanced eyesight would be able to see too much in such low light.

I love looking at my figure in mirrors. Of course, that’s because I’m unbelievably hot. I’ve never been humble, and in my present condition I find even less reasons for that. As a matter of fact, as I watch at my reflection in the building, I can only think that I look hotter than ever. I guess that having an entire city as a background helps.

Of course, there are other things that help, like my long shiny dark brown hair, my large wilds eyes, my high cheeks and my thick, sultry lips. Soon, the bikini top becomes annoying, since it doesn’t let me get an unhindered sight of my picture perfect breasts. I’ve often been told that they are even a little too much for my generally thin frame, but judging by how much I get hired for bikini photoshoots, I guess that this is not a problem. I’ve never felt like it was. As a matter of fact, I love them just the size they are and I love looking at myself naked, seeing how my tits seem to defy gravity as they stand erect at my chest.

My hands have untied my bikini top and let it drop almost without me noticing. Soon, they are holding a breast each, their size making them more than a handful. I squeeze, moaning in pleasure. I’m still feeling incredibly horny at what I accomplished a short while ago. I squeeze again and then I mash my tits together.

A hand unavoidably ends up reaching my bikini bottom, sliding into it and then extending two fingers into my pussy. I don’t think I’ve ever felt wetter. I need to get fucked, and I need it now.

I step out of my bikini bottom soon enough, standing naked for the first time since my growth. God, I’m even hotter than I remembered myself. I ran my hands along my curves, feeling them, noticing the tightness of my skin everywhere along my body.

My washboard flat stomach leads to my wide hips and my clean shaven pussy. It’s craving for attention, and I’m more than willing to help it. I can hear some screams coming from the road below and I start thinking about how many “volunteers” I will need to pick this time, since my womanhood’s appetite seems to be in line with the one my stomach had just a few minutes ago.

Still, I pause enough to take a glance at one more of the remarkable sights my body has to offer: my ass. I’ve been told there are tit-men and ass-men. I’m lucky enough to be able to make both of them happy. My stomach is flat, but I’m anything but skinny. My wide hips and powerful thighs lead to a killer behind, both voluptuous and tight.

I push it out and admire its reflection, looking over my shoulder. Then, one of the most embarrassing moments since I grew comes: I realize I am going to pass some gas the moment I push my butt out a little too much. I had not realized it would be so noisy. At my size, of course, this means that the entire city has heard me farting. I start blushing, even if no one is able to notice, in the dark. I’m the only one that can see in these conditions.

I don’t have too much time to worry about this, though. What happens immediately after is so surprising that I even forget about my brief moment of shame. The glass in the building’s façade bursts as if it had been hit by a projectile!

Has my fart had this effect? I turn and stoop, to look at the spot where I fucked the façade up from the distance. The answer to the question comes quickly enough: there is a corpse in the middle of the debris where the façade caved in.

I only need to zoom a little to see that it’s Jay. God! I had forgotten that he had been stuffed in my ass for most of the afternoon! He is certainly dead. I don’t need to feel for a pulse to know that. I’ve become kind of an expert in the matter. The death of my favorite popstar affects me much less than it would have 24 hours ago. I’m looking at the world from a different perspective now, and someone so small has a limited ability to have an impact on me. Especially since he failed at what I wanted him to do, which was to entertain me and to pamper me with songs dedicated to me. I don’t need him. I can now pick among billions of people anytime I want something done.

My only doubt is whether he just died now, as a result of the impact, or if he died inside me. I think the latter is probably more likely. For some unknown reason, the thought tickles.

I cannot prevent thinking that I seem to have found yet another long-distance weapon. How should I call it? Ass canon? Anyway, once I have super-breath and laser vision, I don’t find too much use for it. My main powers are much cooler and much less embarrassing.

My pussy reminds me that I have a mission, so I just crouch and look for some unwilling lovers. I have to chuckle when I find the spot two of them are trying to hide from me: my bikini bottom!

I guess that their thinking was that I would not be looking into my clothes. They were about right, but unfortunately for them, my sight is so great that I can spot even the most miniscule things and the slightest movements. This is what gave them away and this is what made me pick my bikini bottom up and hold it by its side stripes as the two unlucky bastards are trying their hardest to keep their balance in the area of spandex that would usually go right in front of my snatch.

I’m in a phase of my drunkenness where I’m both horny and playful. The latter wins for an instant, so I pull the flexible material of my bikini bottom as much as I can and then I release, shooting the two bugs into the night sky as if I had used a slingshot.

I giggle and toss my bikini bottom over my shoulder. I catch the crowd in three strides and without re-introducing myself I just crouch and grab two handfuls of people. I’m so hot that I do not waste any time in stuffing the first group into my craving pussy.

The second I just drop on my chest, as I arch my torso backwards as much as I can so that they will stay between my twin mounds of flesh a little longer than usual.

They all end up crashing in the road below. All, except a guy that has miraculously managed to hold to my right nipple.

“Well done!” I say as I bring a finger to his back and start rubbing him vigorously against one of the most sensitive areas of my anatomy.

My other hand is busy in another sensitive spot, my fingers slid into my crotch, stirring the half a dozen people or so I have so carelessly fit inside.

I think I might have been too rough and broken a couple or three in the insertion process, since I can only feel about half of the bodies moving.

One problem with the little people is that they are little. Don’t misunderstand me. I love them being little practically all the time. It allows me to do plenty of the funniest stuff to them. The issue is that they are of limited sexual value.

The man at my nipple soon becomes boring and the people in my pussy don’t take too long to prove themselves incapable of bringing me anywhere near orgasm. I don’t know how the first group of people I fucked managed to do it. It was probably the novelty, something more psychological than physical. I need physical now. And these guys are not going to do it.

The tit man’s head soon bursts against my nipple as I push a little too hard. My fingers soon empty the pussy men out when they stop reacting to the stirring. What just happened barely qualified as foreplay. If anything, I only feel hornier.

There are plenty more people around me. The supply of tinies has hardly been a problem ever since I grew. But despite my high, I kind of know that I need something else now. A building pays my frustration as I punch it.

A second building is saved from my wrath by a sibling. Out in the distance I spot the Glock Tower. Or as half the humorists in the country call it: the Giant Cock.

How could I have forgotten about one of the most remarkable features in Palmsdale’s skyline? Of course, there is a reason the building is nicknamed the Giant Cock. I bet no one ever thought the building would end up living up to its nickname. I bet no one thought someone like me was possible either. I mean, besides of my sister. But honestly, would anyone have pictured my cute sister Eileen fucking a building.

The Glock is not so close, but distances are hardly a problem for me since this morning. They are a problem for the crowd. I don’t even care to look down as my bare feet start crushing everything they find on their way. By the nature of the squishes, I can guess that the crowd is getting thicker as I’m getting closer to my destination.

A last right turn puts me in the plaza right in front of the giant phallus. I look at it. I actually look up at it. Being one of the tallest buildings in the city, the Glock tower is easily four times my height. That’s not an issue. It’s merely an inconvenience for a girl with my abilities. I smile and focus.

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 13 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

Vicki XXL

 

My eyes start moving up the façade of the Glock, even if my feet are still firmly planted on the ground. My now completely bare skin is stretching and a feeling of intense pleasure fills every inch of my already massive body. God! I did not remember how arousing growing was!

I was horny as hell to start with, so you can imagine how I’m feeling now!

The growth came really naturally. Now that I’ve done it once, it feels like riding a bike. I instinctively know that I will be able to change my size at will at any time. If anything, my only regret is that I did not find out about all this much sooner. How have I been able to live up to this day without enjoying this power? I look down at some of the scurrying people closer to me and I almost feel disgusted to think that I was once like them.

I instinctively know that I could make my growth much faster, but I don’t see a need for it. I’m enjoying every second of it and I’m not in a real hurry. I was already starting to sober up a little by the time I started focusing on getting taller, so I’m almost back to my full senses.

Despite my casual growing pace, my eyes soon reach the top of the Glock, with its characteristic rounded shape. This means that I made myself about four times taller in a matter of seconds. This would have been already pretty impressive if my intention was not to grow much more. This building that now reaches to my eye is soon to become my dildo, so I have quite a lot more growing to do.

I focus on it and I unconsciously accelerate the pace a little, now that I do not have a visual reference to grow against. One of my only regrets is that all this is happening at a moment where the population of Palmsdale (at least the ones that did not suffer any “accidents” since my growth) will have some trouble to see me, since it’s already dark. I can only imagine how magnificent the entire scene would have been if it had had the proper lighting.

It’s not as if my growth goes unnoticed, of course. To start with, my feet are expanding quickly enough to trample some unlucky bastards that were too close to me or to the Glock by the time all this started. Soon, some spotlights start illuminating different spots along my expanding body. None reaches as high as my face, so I doubt the citizens that must undoubtedly be looking up can see my naughty smile.

My deep belly button passes right in front of the top of the building, but I’m far from done with growing. The entire thing needs to get inside me, so I still need to add quite a lot of size to my already colossal body. I widen my stance a little more, to make sure I do not damage the building as I keep expanding. Right now the Glock is the most precious thing in this city.

I lightly moan as my head keeps reaching for the stars and the Glock keeps shrinking right in front of me. I don’t make it stop until the building gets below my knee. I just turn it off as if I had a mental switch.

I’m so excited that I’m panting. Part of me is urging me for immediate sexual satisfaction. But another part prevails, even if momentarily. I gradually calm down, taking deep breaths, and start looking at my surroundings.

I’m huge! The city extends around me like a Google Maps image by night, its lights reaching as far as the horizon as my keen eyes can get all the details of its buildings and its inhabitants despite the darkness that prevents everyone else from seeing.

Wow! My previous size was already impressive, but this… I’m really titanic now. I was never good at math or at judging distances, but I would say that I would not be wrong to assume that I’m a mile tall. A mile!

There are plenty of mountains that are not as tall as my curvaceous body is now! In a sense, I’ve become a mountain of flesh. I know that I was the most powerful creature in the world already, and part of the reason why was that I could grow at will. But now that I’ve actually done it and I stand so tall that even the highest skyscrapers in the city cannot get to my knees I feel even more magnificent.

“YOU THOUGHT YOH HAD SEEN EVERYTHING ABOUT ME ALREADY?” I ask in a mocking tone. I do not even raise my voice. I know that I can be heard perfectly well.

“WELL, MAYBE YOU CANNOT SEE ME THAT WELL… BUT I BET YOU CAN FEEL ME!” I add, still sounding cheerful.

As I finish, I lift my right foot and look for a random city block in front of me. I take care not to damage the Glock. The rest of the city is fair game. The entire block is demolished under my foot. One full block in one step! How much power is that?

I decide to get a little away from the only building I care about, as not to damage it. Another entire city block ends up under my left foot as I do so.

Two steps, two city blocks and probably a few thousand people. Wow!

“AND I THOUGHT I WAS BIG BEFORE” I mock

I spy a crowd not so far away. Nothing is far away from me now. Even the city limits seem to be at arm’s reach. I move my right foot forward with care and set it on top of the group. Hundreds of people disappear as I do so.

A spark momentarily lights in my chest. I can barely feel it. I basically just see it through the corner of my eye. I frown, surprised, not knowing what the hell it can be. Then, another spark lights close to the first one. When a third, a fourth and a fifth light in quick succession all over my left tit I finally realize what’s going on. I am being attacked!

I find them as soon as I know what to look for. My eyes have no problem to find the little gnats in the dark sky. As a matter of fact, their jets make them a little easier to spot, as soon as they turn and they get ready for a second pass.

My blood is really boiling now. The notion of being attacked would have been offensive at any moment since I grew through the hotel’s roof. But having it happen now… it’s as insulting as anything could be.

I cannot help but wonder why, of all the chances they may have had, they have chosen this moment as the one to confront me. I mean, it’s not as if they would have had any chance, even if I had still been small, but now… it’s so absolutely clear that there’s nothing they can do to hurt me that I cannot even start to describe how utterly ridiculous the entire situation looks.

“REALLY? YOU GUYS ARE ATTACKING ME?” I say

A new succession of sparks light in different areas of my torso when I spy a group of planes trying to make a turn for the next pass. They have made the mistake of underestimating my reach, so I quickly teach them how wrong they were by swatting them out of the sky with a deft swipe of my left arm.

The next group realizes about this so they start turning much sooner, right after unloading their payload. As if this were going to save them. I just need to push my lips out and blow gently. Three dozen planes are sent spiraling out of control. Explosions all over the city show me where they ended up.

“VICKI – 50, AIR FORCE – ZERO” I say in a mocking tone. All it has taken me is a lazy movement of one arm and an exhalation to get to the score.

I have to acknowledge that at least the tiny pilots have guts. Despite the clearly inevitable outcome, they still come for a third wave. I decide to up the ante. I push my lips out again, but this time I do not blow with force. I just let out the coldest air I can muster. One by one, the engines of the jets in front of me fail and send the planes down. There are hundred explosions at different spots of the city once more.

“I GUESS THIS IS A KO” I say aloud, not able to see any more planes around

There is something else I can see though. There are a few chutes! Clearly not as many as planes. I’m guessing my freezing breath made the systems of most of the aircraft fail, but a few pilots still managed to eject.

I smile and take a step to the front, reaching for the closest one. Two more city blocks become collateral victims of my curiosity for an almost microscopic guy. The fact that he is attached to a chute makes things much easier to me. I don’t know how I would have done it if he weren’t. I pinch the chute with two fingernails and hold the ridiculous pilot right in front of my curious eyes. He is not even a tenth of an inch tall!

Seeing how ridiculous people have now become was great enough. Being able to hear his screams just makes things so much better.

I part my lips and address him quietly. Of course, my quiet words are probably heard a couple of counties away.

“WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW SOMEONE AS RIDICULOUS AS YOU MANAGED TO PUT TOGETHER THE THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD ATTACK SOMEONE LIKE ME?” I ask

“You are destroying Palmsdale and killing thousands!”

“SO? PALMSDALE IS MINE TO DO AS I PLEASE. HAVE YOU NOT UNDERSTOOD THAT YET?”

The tiny pilot does not reply. I was not expecting it, to be honest.

For the first chance in a long time I have a doubt. There are so many different ways I could quickly finish the microbe that I cannot make my mind about which one to use. Then the solution comes to me: it’s so easy to kill him that I will actually keep him alive.

“I THINK THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE A BETTER LOOK. I’LL GIVE YOU THE CHANCE” I say

Then, I move my hand down and carefully loop his parachute into the silver piercing in my belly button.

“PAY ATTENTION” I say

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 14 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

Hell hath no fury

 

It’s curious. The Air Force attack on me was probably the most ineffective in History. By all means, it should have made me feel even more powerful. And it has. It really has. But it has also pissed me off enormously. I feel vindictive and an entire city will pay the consequences. Well, at least what’s left of it will do.

The only thing that’s better than destroying a city is letting everyone know that I’ll do, so I clear my throat and I address the city (and probably a few counties around it) in a determined tone.

“YOU KNOW MICROBES, I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT BY NOW YOU WOULD HAVE REALIZED HOW USELESS IT IS TO ATTACK ME, BUT THIS IS CLEARLY NOT THE CASE. HONESTLY, I WAS JUST INTERESTED ON HAVING FUN. BUT A GIRL IN MY POSITION CANNOT LET CHALLENGE GO UNANSWERED. I’M TAKING OVER THE WORLD, AFTER ALL. SO, I GUESS IT’S TIME TO REMIND YOU ABOUT WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH”

I scan the landscape and I soon find my first target. The highway is both distant and feels close. It’s one of the interesting dichotomies of being a mile tall. Even from the distance, I can see that it’s probably the most packed highway I’ve ever seen. The red rear lights of tens of thousands of cars form a bright ribbon that extends as far as my eye can see. It’s evident that people would rather not be in the same city I am. Well, it’s alright with me if they want to keep massing together. It makes things easier.

Focusing, I build pressure behind my eyes and then let two powerful beams rip through them.

My laser vision was spectacular enough when I was merely the size of a medium-sized building. I can only imagine how it must look like now that I’m a mile tall.

The beams join into a single one shortly before meeting the highway. They feel more like the main weapon of Independence Day’s aliens than Superman’s ability. Wider than the highway, the beam melts everything it touches instantly, and sears into the ground, digging a trench hundreds of feet deep. Then I start making it advance.

My only doubt is whether I broke through Earth’s crust, creating a new fault in the middle of a city that thought itself safe from earthquakes. Twenty miles of highway have suddenly become a canyon, hundreds of thousands of people have vaporized into nothing. My eyes have channeled the highest amount of energy this planet has ever seen and this time I don’t even feel tired. I guess it’s good for the population. I doubt I would be satisfied with less than a million if I really had to eat again. It’s good for me as well. I have no idea on how I would pick them up!

The rock on the sides of the canyon I created is still smoldering and some fires have already erupted and are consuming the land on both sides of it. I have kind of created my own version of Mordor, I reflect.

I decide to give another try to my landscape changing abilities and look for a different spot. I get appealed by the river, as it heads for the bay. Once more, I spot thousands of people trying to leave the city along its multiple bridges. I stoop slightly and push my lips out. This time my focus is different. I try to make the air that comes out of my lungs and that is channeled by my thick lips as cold as possible.

At my present size, I basically create the worst blizzard the country has ever seen. The landscape in the area I selected turns white in just a few seconds. I just keep on blowing. A thick ice crust is starting to form on the surface of every road and every building. The temperature in the epicenter of my breath descends to the lowest one ever registered on Earth. I keep blowing. The temperature gets below the threshold where life is possible. I don’t care about it. I’m pretty sure that anyone in the area has been dead for a while already. I have another objective. I feel satisfied when I see that I’m accomplishing it.

The river water whitens and it finally stops moving. I keep blowing. It takes me a full additional minute but by the time I finish the river is completely frozen. Antarctica would feel like a tropical island next to the section of the city I’ve just transformed.

After all my efforts (not that big, I have to admit), there’s about half of the city left. I decide it’s time for some good old fashioned giantess rampage.

I take my hands from my hips and turn. A city block is the first receptor of the third and final method I will use to bring this city to the ground and show the world that I mean business.

I love my super-powers. I mean, who wouldn’t. They turn my power from ultimate to limitless. I don’t know too well what the difference between the two is, but limitless sounds even better. But if I had to choose between them and the size I would pick the size 100% of the times.

There is nothing that can compare to being giant. The actual size does not matter that much. There are pros and cons to all of them. The biggest blessing I really got when I unlocked all this powers within me is actually the fact that I will be able to enjoy all of them.

Being building-sized makes it easier to move around the city, interact with individual people and make some games up that are not really possible at larger scales. I’ve had the time of my life during the day. But standing above the city, with my head reaching as high as the clouds is equally amazing. There’s something very unique in being able to finish a skyscraper in one step.

All sizes, as long as they go beyond a certain threshold, have something in common: the impact. No combination of super-powers will ever have the impact of seeing a young, good looking woman of incredible size.

I have never been a thinker, but I guess it has something to do with how obvious things look. For people to know about my laser vision or my super-breath I actually need to use them. It’s much easier with the size. I just need to stand there and everyone instantly realizes about the balance of power. I would never change that for super powers. Now, I have nothing against having them. It’s like the icing on the cake.

A couple dozen city blocks have ended under my feet as I was thinking on this. I’m close to another crowded area of the city. I decide to take a closer look. To me, closer means moving from a view from a mile in height to a more manageable 1000’, once I’m standing on my hands and knees.

My palms prove as effective as my soles at finishing buildings. I guess I don’t need to tell you about what happens to the scattered people I’ve met as I advanced. I stop when the crowd gets thicker. 

What to do? Of course, I could just punch or slap them out of existence. But I’m feeling like a little interaction, so I change my game.

Turning my palm upwards, I easily dig my fingers into the concrete and deeper into the city’s underground. Then, I scoop a section of it the size of four football stadiums and bring my palm up. Sitting on my knees, I spy the section of the city I’m now holding in my palm.

“THERE MUST BE THOUSANDS OF YOU THERE” I say quietly. “AND I’M JUST HOLDING YOU IN MY PALM” I add cheerfully

Hundreds in the edges of the city section in my hand are already dying, as the fall from it to the ground below is way too high for anyone that does not share my colossal height. They are but a fraction of the people I’m holding, though, so I don’t care too much about them.

“HONESTLY, I’M STILL HAVING PROBLEMS TO UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE LIKE YOU COULD THINK ABOUT ATTACKING ME. YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW YOUR PLACE. I KNOW MINE”

I shut up, enjoying the fact that I can hear the screams from the thousands in my hand.

“NOW, I REALLY DON’T NEED TO KILL YOU BUT, HONESTLY, NOW THAT I HAVE YOU IN MY PALM I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HOW TO SET YOU DOWN WITHOUT ACTUALLY FINISHING ALL OF YOU… SO I’M NOT GOING TO TRY”

As I finish, I just toss an entire section of the city unceremoniously over my shoulder.

I keep on my hands a feet for a while, sweeping my arms to the sides to maximize the effect of my passing. At a certain point I get tired of destroying the city little by little and I just let my entire body drop on countless blocks below me. A cloud of dust starts rising in the air but I don’t give it too much time to settle as I start rolling on myself.

Wow! Let’s talk about quick destruction! Thirty seconds later my body is resting in a neighboring city and there’s nothing but rubble in the spot I rolled through.

I giggle as I stand up and look into Palmsdale. The formerly modern and massive city has been reduced to a pile of rubble, an ice desert and a pool of lava. And right in the middle of it there is a lone standing skyscraper, just as I wished.

I told you just how powerful and horny I felt before. It’s hard to find words to describe my status right now. There is no one else around to talk to so I decide to quite talking and finally get to action. With a naughty smile in my lips I start strutting back to the Glock. It’s time to get my urges taken care of.

 

End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!

 

Chapter 15 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

Mile-high club

I once read about the Mile-High Club, the group of people that had had sex in a plane. I wonder if having sex while actually being about a mile tall would be enough to qualify.

After not much thought I decide that from now on I’m the only valid member of the mile-high club. The name is much more adequate for me than for any mite-size human, in the end. I feel so strongly about it that I decide to let the people know. Looking up, my keen eyes pierce the clouds and I soon enough find some commercial jetliners.

I’m back to my full senses, so I’m not afraid to use some of my abilities again. Two new beams exit my eyes, but this time they are not meant to disintegrate but to capture. The difference in size with the now tiny jetliner is so remarkable that I almost have to apply no effort to stop it first and then to drag it towards my ready left palm. It felt easy and the plane does not really take all of my palm, so I repeat the operation with three more planes before I consider myself satisfied.

I love being able to hold four obviously packed airliners in a single palm. It’s not as if I have thought on what I’ll do with them. Their shapes are appealing but they are, of course, way too small. I don’t need them to take care of my urges, though. Three steps later I’m already straddling the Glock.

I wonder what to do with the planes.

“DID ANYONE INSIDE ANY OF THESE TOY AIRCRAFT HAVE SEX DURING THE FLIGHT?

 Without too many ideas coming to my head, I just bring my hand in front of my face and blow, sending them into their last flight.

I don’t think I’ve ever been so lubricated. I mean, I really, really need to have sex. In order to understand that, you need to take into account that if you count the days that have passed since I became sexually active, the number of screws I’ve done since then is higher. Looking like I do and thinking like I do it has been easy, really. I’ve never lacked offers.

I start bending down until my swollen lips touch the tip of the Glock. It’s kind of cold and it sends a shiver down my spine. I keep going, engulfing more of the high-rise within me as I say:

“THIS IS GOING TO BE A MASSIVE ORGY”

I wonder how many people will end up inside me. Thousands probably. I would barely feel them, were it not for the building they are at. My knees have touched the ground, and so have my lips, the Glock now completely inside me. It’s time for the most delicate operation yet: pulling out without breaking the building.

I’m more careful than I’ve been with any of my lovers over the last years. I’ve often been told that I’m as wild as I’m hot… so you can imagine how wild that makes me.

I thrust down again with care, letting the cold glass structure slide inside me. No matter how careful I am, though, a minor (at least to me) earthquake ensues once I touch the ground again. I moan, more out of power than out of physical pleasure.

I repeat the operation a couple more times. Then, I become a little rougher. It was only a matter of time before I got carried away and soon I’m riding the skyscraper like I would any guy I picked from a club.

Those buildings in the city that had been miraculously been left standing after my previous antics cannot outlast my new ones. If I were not so focused on my own horniness I would have probably put some more thought to how ironic it is for them to have been finally beaten by a love-making session, after all they’ve endured.

“YESSS!” I scream as I feel that I have finally found a match for my desires. A plane falls out of the sky and crashes not too far away from me and I snort as I realize that the only cause for it has been my lust-filled scream.

Realizing about this sort of power reinforces my arousal, which at the time makes me shove harder, making me feel even more aroused.

The ground around me is starting to break as I punish it with more and more of my body’s momentum. The city was a wasteland already, but it’s shape is starting to feel more like a moon crater as I keep going. I keep moaning as I go, effectively broadcasting my sex session live into five states.

It was too good to be true. The Glock has resisted admirably, but at some point my passion is too much for it and a too hard gyration of my hips rips it entirely from the ground.

“FUCK!” I yell aloud

I let myself fall backwards and carefully pull the building from within me. It’s still pretty much in one piece, even though just the act of holding it makes some debris rain from its base. I try using it as a more conventional dildo… but it’s no good. Apparently the building’s foundations had a lot to do with its ability to resist my efforts… up to a certain point. The second time I try to push it inside me, the entire skyscraper starts breaking.

“FUCK!” I say again, this time even louder

Out of frustration, I push the Glock even harder. It crumbles into pieces inside me. I stand up and then, out of frustration, I stomp down hard. Anything that was left standing fifty miles around me goes down. I don’t think I have ever feel so frustrated. I was so close to what promised to be the best orgasm in my entire life… I’m really close to throwing a temper tantrum.

I manage to keep calm long enough to look around me, trying to find an alternative to the Glock. Unfortunately, the area around me is nothing but a massive swamp now… thanks to me.

The world is saved from a second, harder stomp when my eyes set on something in the distance. Of course, I know Carlson’s Peak. At my height, I can see its snowy top even from this distance. I know the rich and powerful in Palmsdale ski there, even in summer. It’s one of the only ski resorts in the country that’s open all year long. Almost without thinking, I start walking towards it. My body stretches as I do.

My foot covers a slightly bigger area and sinks a little deeper with each step. My view of the landscape is also getting wider and wider as I advance. Carlson’s peak is about level with my knees by the time I’ve covered the 100 miles to it, less than five minutes later. I’ve never been too good at math, but I don’t think I’d be too far away if I said that I’m about 10 miles tall.

The night is dark, but this does not prevent me from seeing different cloud layers as I look down. The lowest ones reach my mid-shin. Others are right in front of my knees, pussy, belly-button and tits.

From this high I can see hundreds of cities at the other side of the mountain range. I cannot prevent vaporizing one of the largest ones with two carefully aimed shots from my eyes. It was so tempting. When I see a cloud raising to form a familiar mushroom shape I cannot hold myself anymore and I straddle the mountain with ease.

Then I move down on the peak. I see hundreds of tiny lights in the air as I do so. I had not seen them before since they were too low for my new viewpoint. I realize with admiration that standard commercial planes fly at about the height of my belly-button now.

I forget about them the moment my lips engulf the mountain. Two ski stations, three dozen hotels and four villages get deep inside me as my knees bend and I work my way down the mountain slopes. I let go my loudest moan yet and hundreds of lights in the air suddenly turn into explosions.

I’m even hornier than the moment I met the Glock for the first time, so I get rough almost immediately. In the end, if a mountain cannot offer some sort of resilience to me, what will?

I wonder if I will be heard from the East Coast as I keep thrusting and moaning in unison. I never knew that the Carlson was an inactive volcano or something. Well, the truth is that it probably isn’t. I guess that with all my pounding I might have turned the Earth crust into some sort of pudding, so previous geological knowledge doesn’t matter too much anymore.

The moment the mountain “ejects” its burning stream of lava into me is unexpected, but it’s incredibly welcome. The planet and I reach our climax at the same time and I yell so loud that a few of the illuminated cities in the distance catch on fire a few seconds later. Only God knows what sort of disaster my voice created there.

The feeling of the lava is so pleasurable that it moves me to thrust one last time. It’s a mistake. What I thought impossible finally happens. I’ve broken the mountain. I hardly care. I can just let myself drop backwards, as the peak of Carlson’s Peak rolls down my thighs. My body hits the ground with the force of a thousand hydrogen bombs, finishing those cities within my view that had miraculously survived until now. I’m panting heavily. Then, the stars start to blur and I doze off. My last thought as the sky turns completely dark is that life cannot get any better!

 

End of Vicki’s first day as a Giantess

 

End Notes:

This is the fitteenth installment of "I, giantess", the story of Vicki, a newly minted goddess as she explains what she is doing in first person. It's also the end of her first day as a giantess. This could kind of mark a brief pause, a longer pause or a full stop. I have not decided yet. Once I started, I knew I wanted to get at least here. Your feedback and input will be greatly appreciated and can help me make my mind up in either sense (I have other story projects ongoing, after all!)  

Day 2. Chapter 1 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

Vicki wakes up and is still 10 miles tall. What will she do? It will probably be not too good for the world...

 

Day 2

The mountain woman

The first rays of sun reach my eyelids and wake me up. I groan and stretch as I start my transition from sleep to wakefulness.

The world is completely silent as I start sitting down and rub my eyes, getting ready to get them exposed to the light. The transition is less painful than I was expecting.

The fact that a cool breeze has been soothing my entire body tells me that I’m waking up outdoors and nude. It’s hardly a first for me, but it’s also not my most usual way to wake up in the morning, so I try to recall the events that have led me to this situation. The previous occasions had invariably been after a long session of wild sex.

Memories start flooding my mind as it tries to make some sense out of the weird landscape around me. My brain is quickly activating.

“Can it be possible?” I wonder aloud as I keep exploring my surroundings

Then I start laughing when I realize that it has not been a weird dream but an amazing reality. My laughter booms louder than thunder as I zoom in with my sight and find the battered remains of some cities in the distance.

“It was not a dream!” I say loud enough for the entire world to here. Literally.

So, it seems that I fell asleep after a session of wild sex, after all. Only I was fucking a pretty tall mountain. Well, and part of the country.

I take a deep breath and unwillingly end up swallowing a cloud formation. I cough, since it feels raspy in my throat. It reminds me that things are not the same, at this height. I vaguely remember having thought that I was about 10 miles tall, by the time I finished growing yesterday. I was not paying too much attention to the figure, though, since I was quite more focused on getting laid. After a quick look around me, I believe that this estimation is correct.

10 miles tall! Wow! I only got this tall because I needed the size in order to use Carlson’s Peak as a dildo. I was too horny to think on anything else. But now that I’m a little calmer, I cannot prevent thinking on the figure and concluding it’s impressive.

I’ve been thinking about being a giant girl for longer than I can remember. Well, I can actually remember the first time I thought about it: the day my sister got a little more than a hundred feet tall and mocked an entire city, 13 years ago. I was only a little girl at the time, so I did not know too well what I was wishing for. As I grew up and became more sexually active, the wish intensified and I began understanding its implications better.

In all those years, in all my fantasies, I had never pictured myself at my present height. Not even remotely. The most I had been able to think about were not even a couple thousand feet, the height of the tallest skyscrapers in the world. Being 10 miles tall is… insane. But for some strange reason, it also feels really good.

I know perfectly well that I can change my size at will. I could shrink myself back to a more manageable height. My initial 25-stories seem ridiculous now, even if that’s the height I’ve had for most of the day and it was tremendously fun. Even a mile-high looks like a reasonable size to shrink to.

Only I don’t want to. There is something about being this massive… that turns me on. I mean… I’ve broken a mountain with my pussy. How much cooler than that can it get?

I stretch my limbs and decide to stand up. Whoa! I was right. Being 10 miles tall is INCREDIBLE.

To start with, there are layers of clouds practically in front of every part of my body. A quick look down promptly tells me why. The mountain range where the Carlson Peak formerly was has trouble to reach to my lower thighs. My size cannot be measured in human terms anymore. The only valid references are geological. And I love it.

There is only one thing that a girl my size can do, which is exploring the country, so that’s what I’m going to do. Well, the country will probably not take that long, so I guess that I should really set myself into exploring the world.

I need to pick a direction to walk to first. A quick look to my back tells me that I fucked up part of the West Coast really well, so I come to the conclusion that it’s going to be more interesting to walk across the country and get into the East Coast. I can take advantage of that and take over the country too, once I’m there.

I start walking, my 4-mile long steps carrying me across states faster than I would normally walk across city blocks. I’ve been living of my body for quite a while, so you can imagine that I’m anything but an expert in geography. I do not recognize most of the features of the landscape my path crosses with and, of course, I cannot name any of the cities I can see from my vast height.

It’s easy enough to recognize Las Vegas in the distance, though.

My motto is “carpe diem” so I guess you can imagine that I love Vegas. I start walking towards the city of sin and stop when I realize that some of the buildings at its outskirts are crumbling.

I realize, too late, that each of my steps is producing a Magnitude 9 earthquake. I might be prepared for the world, but the world is certainly not prepared for the new me. The city is only a few yards away from me, from my new perspective, so I decide to interact with it from the distance.

I place my hands on my hips and observe the city from my height, my eyes easily piercing the different cloud layers. I wonder which sort of reaction my presence is causing in the population. No matter how keen my sight is, people have become just too inconsequential for me to be able to see them properly.

“SO, HOW ARE WE DOING THIS MORNING?” I ask in a cute tone, knowing that my voice is probably shaking the very foundations of the city

“I’M VICKI, AS I’M SURE MOST OF YOU WILL KNOW ALREADY. I JUST GOT A LITTLE TALLER. DON’T WORRY. I LOVE VEGAS, SO I WON’T BE FUCKING IT UP ANYMORE THAN IT ALREADY IS. I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI”

Dozens of tiny specks show in the air and I quickly realize that plenty of people decided that flying away from me would be the best course of action. Of course, I do not approve of it.

“I NEVER SAID THAT YOU COULD LEAVE, THOUGH”

As I finish, I batter my eyelashes and soon two bluish beams emit from my eyes and engulf every single flying craft in the city. I cannot even feel their resistance as I pull them towards me and make them land in the vast extension of my right palm. There is plenty of room to spare. I lift the palm to my face, to take a closer look and some explosions ensue.

“CRAP!” I say aloud

I do not know too well what has happened, but I have a feeling that regular aircraft might not be prepared to move from 5 to 10 miles in height in an instant. I don’t know if it has been the pressure, the temperature or what not. What I think I know is that there’s nothing alive in my palm.

“OH WELL” I say and then toss the contents of my hand over my shoulder without too much ceremony.

“I JUST REALIZED THAT MY PRESENT SIZE INTRODUCES SOME CHALLENGES IN TERMS OF COMMUNICATION. I MEAN, I’M PRETTY SURE THAT YOU CAN HEAR ME, BUT THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY I CAN HEAR YOU. THIS IS A KIND OF A PROBLEM… I’M NOT GOING TO BE SHRINKING ANY TIME SOON, SO YOU MICROBES SHOULD BETTER FIGURE OUT A WAY TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO TELL ME. I’LL BE IN DC IN A WHILE, TO TAKE OVER, SO IT WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU’D MADE SOMETHING UP BY THEN”

There’s really not much more I can say to the people in the city, so I’m about to leave. I have second thoughts in the last minute. I do love Vegas. In a way, it is to cities what I am to girls: wild, fun, naughty.

“I’VE JUST THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING. THIS IS MY FAVORITE CITY, SO I’M GOING TO MAKE IT MY CAPITAL. AT MY HEIGHT, IT BASICALLY DOES NOT MATTER WHERE IT IS, SINCE I CAN MOVE AROUND WITH EASE. SO, I MIGHT AS WELL PLACE IT HERE”

Looking around, my eyes quickly set on the Spring Mountains and on Mt. Charleston. I have an idea. Switching my laser vision on with the ease of someone stretching a finger, I let go unheard of amounts of energy in the direction of the mountain range. I’m not focused on massive destruction, though. Not this time. With a precision that I did not know I have, I use my laser beams like twin scalpels and I begin to sculpt the mountain. By the time I’m done, I have a pretty good version of a stone throne.

Taking some care to keep my distance with the city so that I will be easily felt but I won’t bring it down just by walking, I move around Vegas and reach my new throne. I realize it’s way too short. Luckily, the Spring Mountains offer me enough raw material. I just need to rip them of the ground and pile them up in the spot I chose as my command chair. Then, I proceed to melt them and sculpt them in the form of the original throne, only much larger.

By the time I’m done, I’ve created the tallest mountain on Earth. I’ve also crafted an adequate enough chair for my new self.

Sitting and breathing in hard, I smile and address the city:

“YOU’LL BE SEEING A LOT OF ME. BELIEVE ME, YOU ARE WAY LUCKIER THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD”

 

End Notes:

Please, let me know your feedback and how you would see the story progressing!

Day 2. Chapter 2 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

After waking up still at 10 miles in height, Vicki will find out that she still has basic woman needs.

Needs

Apparently, being 10 miles tall and having super powers has not done anything to get me rid of my womanly needs. I find out more or less at the same time as the rest of the world, as my stomach groans. I guess it must have sounded stronger than a thunderstorm for the people in Vegas.

So, I need to eat. Which means that I will need to drink too. And well, I’ll need to do other stuff as well. I’m certain that I will have “other needs” too, but I will take care of them later. With Carlson’s Peak gone, I will need to find myself a good substitute.

Another loud groan tells me that there is something I need to take care of first. The question is obvious: how does someone my size get fed?

I think about the possibility of shrinking myself a little bit once more, in order to make eating more manageable. I discard it again. I just made myself a throne…and I want to use it. Besides, being 10 miles tall feels really neat.

I stand up and take another look at Vegas. It’s easy enough to reach the conclusion that nothing short of a large city will do the trick for me. Of course, I’m not going to touch Vegas. I just declared it my capital.

I’m not too concerned about finding myself another city. After all, I should be able to cover great distances in really no time. I just need to decide which way to move. I vaguely remember that Phoenix should be somehow to the south, so that’s where I head to.

I’m standing next to a large metropolis about five minutes later. I have no way of knowing if it’s actually Phoenix, but it will do nicely, anyway. The city is definitely larger than Vegas. I estimate that it must be as wide as I am tall, which makes it pretty impressive. Nothing on it can stand much taller than my toes, in any case.

I’m not too concerned for the wellbeing of the city’s buildings and populations, so I get quite closer than I did to my new capital. Some of the suburbs disappear under my soles as I do so, but from up above, it’s hard to consider anything that is not densely packed as consequential.

An indeterminate number of buildings crumble in their foundations when I drop into my knees, but I guess this could not be avoided. I ignore the fact and bat my eyelashes, trying to focus on the action at street level.

I have the best eyesight ever. That’s the only reason I’m finally able to make up individual people once I focus, since each of them is smaller than a speck of dust. My long hair is wreaking havoc in a large section of the city but I ignore that as I keep focusing on the packed streets right under my cute nose, delighted that even at my geological scale I can finally make out real people.

Needless to say, I love their reaction to me. I guess I’m not even a giant to them now. I am something else, taking everything around them, like a combination of God and Mother Nature.

My stomach groans once more. I can only guess how deafening that must have sounded for the people in the city. I don’t care. Without warning, I just open my lips in an “O” and start sucking.

 It’s amazing to see how people suddenly become airborne and forcefully fly straight into my mouth! Well, not only people. Cars, buses and 18-wheelers follow their path and join them right between my teeth!

Adjusting my head’s position ever so lightly, I get a few thousand more people to follow the fate of the initial group. It tickles. And it encourages me to let myself go. Unrestrained, the power of my lungs gets completely unleashed. It’s not only people getting drag into me, anymore. Soon, houses and high-rises start getting ripped from their foundations and their pieces fly into my open mouth just the same.

I wonder for an instant whether I should be able to digest glass, steel and concrete, but I discard the question for its irrelevance. I’m past the ability to pick people apart from their constructions so if I want them in, I’ll have to take their cities too. It looks like a fair enough trade off.

I stop a second, in order to swallow, and then observe the consequences of my antics. I’ve turned the section of the city right under my face into a wasteland, so it’s time to expand my area of influence. All it takes is some movement from my neck.

I’m getting fed, but at the same time I’m thoroughly encouraging the way I’m doing it. It’s wildly amazing to be able to suck a city in as if I were some sort of cosmic vacuum cleaner. I can only guess how spectacular and terrifying this might feel to anyone observing me.

Excited as I am, I let myself go some more and stick my tongue out of my mouth. Bringing my head down, I “lick” the city, bringing an entire neighborhood in. It feels great, so I just repeat the operation thrice, turning a third of the former city into a sticky, hot swamp.

Licking is fun, but sucking is more effective, so I switch back to the vacuum cleaner mode and proceed to methodically drag the city in. I’m done sooner than I expected.

Sitting on my knees, I pat my tummy and let out a loud belch. I guess I must have been heard in Europe. I wonder what they will think of my manners, but since there is no way they will be able to tell me, I don’t worry too much.

“THAT WAS NOT TOO BAD” I say aloud, kind of proud of having eaten an entire metropolis for breakfast.

Somehow, concrete and steel feel raspy in my throat and I know that I need to take a drink right after the meal, to wash everything down. I’m not too concerned about that. At this size, eating felt like a bigger challenge than drinking, so I just stand up and look for a source of water.

I find a body of water that looks reasonably big soon enough. It takes me three steps to get there. The lake is about my size, which means that it should contain enough water to satiate me. The bigger challenge is actually being able to crouch low enough to bring my mouth into its surface. This unavoidably ends up with my tits doing some massive geological renewal, but I couldn’t care less about it.

Once my lips touch the cool water surface, I start sucking once more and feel millions of gallons of water running down my throat and washing down the remainders of what once was one of the largest metro areas in the country.

By the time I’m done, I’ve drank about a third of the lake’s capacity.

I sit back on my knees and moan, this time of pretty mundane pleasure. I’m fed and have taken care of my thirst. I’m ready for a new day. A new wonderful day as the new Goddess of Earth.

The question comes kind of naturally: what should I do? I’m pretty sure that by now everyone in the world should have already accepted the undeniable truth: I’m the Goddess of Earth, the one and only ruler of this planet and all its population. The truth, though, is that I have actually not formally taken over anything, yet.

I had kind of planned to take over the city after I finished playing with it, yesterday, but I ended up destroying it completely before that could happen. I’d rather not risk the same thing with the planet. I’m large and powerful enough that taking over should not take that long. Maybe I should devote the morning to that and then indulge a little in the afternoon and maybe do some sightseeing.

Yes, let’s do that. I’m not a formal girl, but sometimes things need to be done formally, especially those that involve ruling billions of people.

I stand up. I realize that I rushed a little too much when a tiny explosion ensues on top of my right breast. My adrenaline goes up in an instant, thinking that I might be being attacked once more. There are no more explosions after a few seconds, though, which makes me discard the idea (besides the fact that I expect people has already learned that attacking me would be utterly stupid).

I’m kind of puzzled by the situation until I notice the tiny mites around me, more or less level with my chest. It takes me a couple of seconds to realize that they are jetliners.

Commercial planes fly lower than my boobs! I cannot prevent a giggle.

My eyes start scanning my surroundings and soon set on the biggest of the puny insects flying around me. It’s about the size of a mosquito. I stoop to bring my eyes closer to it and smile widely when I observe its puniness from up close.

I can clearly distinguish the different parts of the craft, even if it’s not even half an inch long. I see its wings, its four engines, the popular hunchback… I’m not an expert in planes, but I know this is one of those that are used for very long intercontinental trips. I’ve flown a couple of times in the top floor of planes like this, since my agency started booking business class tickets for me.

In an effort to have as good a look as possible, I’ve brought my face pretty close to the craft. It’s amazing to see how it barely seems to be moving, right in front of my eyes, even if I know that planes like this one are supposed to be fast.

Then, something unexpected happens. Despite my size, I know I’m still breathing. And somehow, the soft exhalation of my lungs as I do seem to be not so soft from the perspective of human-sized aircraft. Suddenly, the insect-sized plane loses control and I see as it starts spiraling around.

Don’t misunderstand me: I don’t give a damn for the five hundred or so people in the plane. I’ve just eaten ten thousand times that number for breakfast. I just don’t like things happening that I don’t want to. And, up to a point, what happened with the plane could be considered clumsiness on my side.

My first instinct is to pinch the plane with two fingers, but I stop myself in time. I know there is only one possible outcome out of that.

The plane needs to drop 7 miles to the ground below, so I have some time to think. An idea comes to mind and I smile as I reach out with a single digit. Then, being as careful as a mountain-sized person can be, I maneuver my finger and scoop the plane gently in the space between my fingernail and my fingertip.

I know this probably has not been as gentle for the people inside as it has been for me, but the fact that I managed to complete the operation without destroying the plane is utterly impressive.

Having been so good at capturing the plane has made me proud but has opened a new problem: what should I do with it?

Tossing it away or just breaking it would feel a little anticlimactic, after all the “effort” I put into trying to save it in the first place. And I’m sure as hell that I’m not going to be carrying the jetliner in my fingertip as I tour around the world.

The answer comes to me naturally. I bring my finger closer to my face, as if the passengers could see me, and I address them with a voice that I guess must sound as if the sky had opened up for God to address humanity (which is not so far from truth).

“I BELIEVE YOUR PLANE HAS SOME ISSUES TO FLY, BUT DON’T WORRY. I’LL CARRY YOU TO YOUR DESTINATION MYSELF”

Then I unloop one of my earrings with my free hand, set the white gold loop right next to the lane and use a teeny fraction of my eyes’ power to melt both pieces of metal. Once done, I just bring the earring back in place.

I have no idea whether the plane and its occupants will manage to survive the rigors of travelling with me, but if a pressurized tube with seatbelts and oxygen masks doesn’t do the trick, nothing will. Considering this, I guess it’s worth a try.

Happy with what I have just accomplished, I straighten back up and turn towards my destination. I’m not too sure about where Washington DC is. I don’t need to be too precise, though. I just need to walk in the general direction of the East Coast and fine tune a little bit once I’m about to get there.

 

Day 2. Chapter 3 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

Vicki keeps exploring the world at her new astounding 10-miles height

 

Stroll

I’m out for a stroll across the country. I’ve decided to do some sightseeing as I get closer to my destination, so I keep a calm walking pace as I look down at my surroundings, my eyes easily piercing the layers of clouds that have not been pushed away by the shockwave my casual movements produce.

I’ve grown used to the random explosions along my upper torso as I walk by now. I guess that the tinies will also be learning that flying is not a good idea while I’m around.

The landscape has been quite deserted for a while, but I can easily see that the number of towns will increase soon enough. I’ve been walking for about five minutes, so I guess I must have crossed a state or two in the process.

I stop a few steps away from the first town that crosses my path. I observe it with curiosity from my goddess height.

“YES, IT WILL DO NICELY” I say aloud. I’m sure that the people in town (and in a couple of neighboring states) are wondering what the hell I’m referring to. I won’t waste my time trying to explain it to them. One needs to be my size to understand how appealing it is to check if you can fit an entire town under one foot.

I resume my walk and reach the outskirts of town, my toes towering over everything that remains standing. I’m guessing that half of the population is already as a result of the earthquakes I caused. The other half will follow them soon. I lift my foot and let it hover over the city.  I rejoice in the thought that I just made night fall into this luckless town with a simple movement of my leg.

“BEHOLD!” I say in a somewhat mocking tone as I set my foot down with some fanfare

As with every step, my sole breaks through the surface and gets close to Earth’s crust as an entire town is erased out of existence by an effortless gesture. I don’t enjoy the deaths per se, but I revel on the power implied by the consequence of my actions.

“YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS?” I ask aloud, not addressing anyone in particular but knowing that I’m heard by millions at the same time. “THERE’S A CERTAIN CHARM IN BEING ABLE TO DESTROY ENTIRE TOWNS IN JUST ONE GESTURE”

The next town is not that far away. I have other plans for it, so I tiptoe my way to its outskirts and then I gently set myself on my soles first and then sit on my haunches. My imposing figure is looming over town and I relish on the idea that I’m all the tiny fuckers can see.

I address them in a low, almost whispering voice.

“YOU KNOW WHAT, GUYS? AS A LITTLE GIRL I USED TO LOVE DOLLHOUSES. BUT WHO NEEDS A DOLLHOUSE WHEN I CAN HAVE A DOLLTOWN?”

Without further word, I bring my hand down and easily break the surface with my fingers. I don’t dig to deep… I don’t want to get to the mantle and feel the molten rock there. I don’t need to, anyway. With a simple movement, I’ve scooped an entire city out of the Earth’s surface and I’m holding it right under my nose.

“HOW DO YOU LIKE BELONGING TO A GIRL LIKE ME, GUYS?” I ask them with mockery

I have a problem… picking them up was easy enough, but there is no way I can set them down without destroying what remains of the city (and the people still on it). So, I don’t try. I just toss an entire town over my shoulder and move forward.

I’ve kind of unconsciously decided to explore the different ways I can finish a mid-sized town in a single movement. And so far I’ve completed the two obvious ones: stepping on it and picking it up. I decide to get a little more creative with the next one.

Kneeling next to it and bringing my head as close to the ground as I can, I try to see if I can rip an entire city from the ground just by blowing at it. I can. As a matter of fact, I do not even need to try too hard before the different structures break into pieces and are sent flying by the wind generated from my lungs, which must be blowing at hundreds of miles per hour.

The last Avengers movie gives me a naughty idea to test with the next town, which is barely a few steps away. Switching my laser vision on, I let go yet another astronomical amount of energy and start digging a wide and deep trench around the city. I take care to keep a safe enough distance as to not incinerate everything in the process. Once the circular trench is completed, I switch my vision’s mode and the entire town is surrounded by a blue field.

Once I’m more or less sure that I have a good hold of the area, I just pull upwards with my mind. To my great pleasure, the town, accompanied by a large chunk of underground rock, starts lifting, just as I wished. I hold it there for a few seconds and then move it sideways with care. By the time I make it stop again, the flying town is right above another city I’ve chosen. And… I just switch my tractor beam off.

The flying town falls like a meteor from eight miles in height. The explosion is spectacular even from my perspective. A couple of nearby towns get destroyed too and a large mushroom cloud starts forming in the spot where I made two cities clash. I could not feel prouder of myself.

Until I get my next idea, that is.

The twin cities I’m seeing in the distance seem to have been placed just for what I have in mind. They are the perfect size and have the perfect disposition. I rush towards them a little too much; thankfully I stop in time to prevent bringing the cities down just with the quakes from my movement. I’m thankful for that. It would have been a pity to waste two jewels like this in a boring and conventional earthquake.

Positioning myself carefully, I crouch and address the panicked (at least that’s what I’m guessing) population.

“HI THERE, MY MICROBES. YOU KNOW WHAT? BOYS HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT MY BOOBS WERE LIKE TWIN WRECKING BALLS, BUT I NEVER REALLY HAD THE CHANCE TO PROVE THEM RIGHT. YOU’LL DO NICELY, I THINK”

Without further word, I start stooping forward and hold my weight in my palms, making the ground sink hundreds of feet. I have to reposition myself a couple of times but by the time I’m done, each of my massive tits is directly above one of the target cities.

“READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!” I warn

I think on just letting myself drop, but then I change my mind and I lower my voluptuous body slowly and sexily towards the ground. I smirk as I think on the poor bastards down at street level, seeing the sky falling down on them.

Soon, my swollen nipples start brushing the roofs of some of the tallest buildings. I jiggle my breasts slightly, vastly increasing the amount of damage they are causing, bringing entire blocks down with a casual movement. And I moan, letting the people know what I’m really doing to them: I’m fucking them. Well, to be more precise, I’m just in the foreplay.

I flex my arms slightly, letting my breasts drop a little more. I enjoy the feeling of multiple things breaking against the softest part of my body. Then, as if to give the people some relief, I push myself up once more. It doesn’t last long. Before anyone can react, I just let myself drop.

Whoa! My twin mounds of flesh are harder on the ground than they feel to me, breaking through it and easily digging deep, the cities no more than a memory by now. I lift myself up a little and smirk evilly when I see the twin craters I created in the spot where tens of thousands of people used to live.

Not for the first time since yesterday morning, I repeat:

“HOW WAS I ABLE TO LIVE NOT BEING LIKE THIS?”

It feels like taunting, but the truth is that I truly feel it. I’ve spent 21 years of my life as a regular person, even if attractive and successful, and barely a day as a goddess… but suddenly everything to the moment I grew through the hotel’s roof feel like a sad and boring preamble of my real existence.

I suddenly feel enormous pity for the billions of people that are condemned to live worthless and inconsequential lives… at least until I decide to step on their town for experimentation. I know I could not live like that anymore. Not once I have known what true power is.

I’m the only person in the world and probably in history that has the power to make anything I think about come true. And in the end, all it will take me will be brute force. Whopping amounts of it, but brute force after all. Take that philosophers! And take that, everyone who has ever called me shallow!

I might be shallow, but I’m right. Looks, size and strength matter. The rest is bullshit. I’ll be happy to discuss with anyone who feels otherwise. Hopefully they’ll see the light once I smear them in my butt.

I’m lost in my shallow thoughts when I open my building-sized eyes and spy a cloud of dust right ahead of me. I had ignored the tiny ribbon under my nose until now, but now that I focus on it I can easily see hundreds of car packing the highway and trying to get away from me.

I just push my lips out and blow a short gust of wind, sending them flying for miles.

“THERE YOU GO” I say and I let out a chuckle

I’m at the peak of my excitement, which considering my last 24 hours, is saying a lot. I want more. I need more. I slowly start to push myself back to my feet.

 

Day 2. Chapter 4 by papayoya

 

Grudges

I’m back in a more or less deserted area. My initial thoughts are that this takes some of the fun away, since I’ve grown to learn that messing with (and why not saying it, finishing) millions of people is among the most interesting things I can do.

I’ve made a game of stepping on every farm that crosses my path. It’s only a mild distraction. Luckily, it only takes me a few minutes to reach the next large city. This one is big, larger even than the one I had for breakfast.

As I’ve already mentioned, I’m not an expert in geography. I’m starting to realize that this will be a little bit of a challenge since at my current size it’s not as if I can ask for directions and the world extends around me like nothing more than a map without convenient names painted next to the different features.

Let’s see… I was in Vegas. I know that much. Then, I moved south. I’m pretty sure I did not cross to Mexico. The cities I crushed under my boobs looked very American to me, even if it’s kind of hard to make too much detail out from up above. I know I’m moving east now. Did I get to Texas already? If so, can this be Dallas? I’m not by the sea, so it cannot be Houston. I know that much.

“IS THIS DALLAS?” I ask aloud

I hate Dallas. In truth, it has nothing to do with the city. Four years ago my High School got to a National football championship. Needless to say, I was the captain of the cheerleading squad. Dallas crushed us. And one of their cheerleaders was incredibly rude to me. I will never forget her blond locks and her disgusting face. I remember wanting to kill her. And you know what? I can really hold a grudge.

Of course, there is no way I can find the hateful cheerleader. As a matter of fact, I don’t even know her name. But I guess you’ve already concluded that I’m not above wiping an entire metropolis in order to get even with a single tiny.

“YEAH, I THINK THIS IS DALLAS” I say. “YOU KNOW WHAT? I HATE THIS CITY” I announce, letting the panic level increase a few notches

I, very carefully, let myself drop to my knees. I don’t want to level the city in a simple earthquake. I want to get way more personal than that.

“ONE OF YOU GUYS WAS VERY RUDE TO ME SOME TIME AGO. I DID NOT LIKE THAT”

It’s hard to see individual people, but I can certainly see mobs well enough. After all, my sight is way better than anyone else’s. I find a nice crowd soon enough. I just reach out and extend a finger.

“THAT SITUATION KIND OF BOTHERED ME FOR A LONG TIME, BUT I COULD NOT QUITE PUT THE FINGER ON THE REAL CAUSES” I say as I rest my fingertip on the crowd, flattening it out of existence and digging them a couple hundred feet in the ground. I let the consequences of my action sink in and I go on “NOW I KNOW BETTER, OF COURSE. I’VE REALIZED WHAT IT WAS. I’VE ALWAYS KNOWN I WAS ABOVE YOU, ONLY I HAD NOT REALIZED JUST HOW MUCH. AND, YOU KNOW, FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME, BEING INSULTED BY SOMEONE LIKE YOU IS… IRRITATING”

I drag my finger, easily lengthening my trench and digging thousands of people into the ground.

I reach for one of the “tallest” skyscrapers in the city. The criteria to qualify as tall has become, basically, my ability to see it and distinguish it from the rest of the urban landscape. My original intention is to rip the skyscraper off the ground… but I fail. The moment I close my fingertips around it the poor structure shatters into pieces.

“DAMN” I protest. “YOU MICROBES COULD BUILD THINGS A LITTLE STURDIER! DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD IT IS FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME TO DO STUFF WITHOUT BREAKING EVERYTHING?”

Kind of frustrated, I close my hand into a fist and slam it into the center of the city. It just evaporates… and so does a large area around it, the earthquake and shockwave produced by my simple gesture bringing down about half of the metro area.

This was a little harsher than I had originally expected. My intention, after all, had been to play with Dallas for a while. I guess that I do not really control my size and strength to much, yet.

“OOOPS” I say cutely. “I SWEAR I DID NOT WANT TO TAKE SO MANY OF YOU OUT SO QUICKLY”

As if to prove my intentions, I bring two fingers down into one of the sections of the city that is still standing and start walking them around, apparently in a gentle manner. Of course, my fingers alone take the appearance of colossal monsters as they crush hundreds with each “step”, bringing houses and buildings down with ease as they advance. Tired of this new game, I just rest my palm on the ground, flattening the section of the city I was playing at.

I’m starting to realize about two of the issues of being 10 miles tall: stuff breaks too quickly and games don’t last.

Dallas is big, so there is still a considerable portion of the city which is kind of untouched. I could finish it quickly. A couple of punches of steps would do the job. I could sit on it too. That could be neat, but I may save that one for a more untouched city. I’m trying to find some way to bring originality back to the picture, but it’s starting to become hard to find new ideas.

I smile widely at the one I’ve just had.

Reaching to my long silky brown mane, I pinch one of my hairs between two fingers and pull, plucking it with ease. It has been annoying for an instant and I realize that this is probably the closest I’ll be to pain for the rest of my life.

I hold the long, thin hair with curiosity. Then I take both ends with two fingers of both hands and reach back into the city. I want to try something.

Looping my hair around a few high-rises, I bring my hands closer and tighten the noose a little. Then, I start pulling.

It’s impressive!

My hair, which seemed so frail to me, turns into a weapon of mass destruction, ripping through the buildings and bringing their top halves down. 

Encouraged, I hold my hair between two fingers and start slashing with it like a whip. I cannot prevent a loud laugh when I see more structures being mercilessly destroyed by such a part of my anatomy, probably the frailest one.

I wonder what else I can try. Almost by impulse, I choose an area of the city that is still relatively unpunished and spit on it.

Whoa!

My spit hits the bull’s eye and obliterates a few blocks before digging a considerable crater into the ground. It’s not the only thing that happens. I’m forced to let another laugh out when I see a mushroom-shaped cloud forming right in the spot where my saliva met the city.

Two new rounds of spit take care of some of the most distant suburbs.

This last trick was refreshing… but it has grown old too. The thing is… there is not much more of Dallas to destroy. A large metropolis can get wasted really quickly when I let myself get carried away!

The areas of the city that are still standing are apart enough that any tests of my mass destruction capabilities will be kind of anticlimactic, so I decide to get done with it kind of “old style”.

I’m on my knees, so it’s easy enough to get on all fours and crawl into the center of the city. The few areas that are not leveled with this simple movement go a couple of seconds later when I sweep my hands around me.

That took care of Dallas! Unless she was lucky enough to be out of town, I’m pretty sure that it took care of that nasty cheerleader too!

Well, there’s one last thing I can do in order to make sure of that last point, actually. Right under my nose, I can see what must be a pretty impressive highway. Needless to say, it’s completely packed of people that were trying to escape from my arrival in the city.

I ponder what to do. Then, I have a delightful idea. I stay on my knees and bring my head closer to the ground. Then, I use a finger to push one of my nose holes shut and start inhaling through the other, much like someone sniffing coke.

The results are awesome! Dozens of vehicles and hundreds of people on foot are automatically sucked into my nose like nothing more than dust!

“MMM… I GUESS THAT I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND PEOPLE THAT DOES DRUGS!” I say cheerfully

I repeat the operation a little farther down the road, bringing a few thousand more victims into myself.

The rest, I simply blow away with a strong puff from my lungs.

As I stand up under the warmth of the kind morning sun, I think that life cannot get better than it is.

 

Day 2. Chapter 5 by papayoya

 

 

I, Holly

My name is Holly and I’m 21. I guess I should feel terrible at being the reason behind the annihilation of my city and its entire population. It’s hard to feel empathetic when your own life is at stake, though.

Of course I have recognized the titanic bitch. How could have I forgotten her? The National Championship was probably the zenith of my “career” as a cheerleader for my high school but also one of the moments in my adolescence where I felt more frustrated.

I was, and I still am the embodiment of the perfect American girl. Tall, fit, voluptuous with an amazing rack and a rock hard ass… and with long blonde locks framing a perfect face with deep baby blue eyes. I have always been the center of attention everywhere I’ve gone, even before nature started to develop my body into what it later became. Being robbed of that by someone else was one of the hardest experiences my self-centered adolescence had to endure.

She was like my exact opposite. Her skin was tanned where mine was light, her eyes dark brown where mine were blue, and her hair brown and straight where mine was platinum and curly. After these initial differences, Victoria O’Neal was just more of me than I could ever hope. Her stomach was flatter, her breasts bigger and firmer, her legs longer and silkier, and her ass rounder and harder.

I’ve always been told that I have an attitude to match my looks. Her case was even more exacerbated. I hated her even before she was introduced to me. And when we crushed them in the final I let all this go. It was not as if she did not fight back, but for once in the Championship I had the upper hand and I used it without compassion. Any other girl would have cried. I know that. I’ve made plenty of girls cry. She just weathered the storm and looked at me with more hate in her eyes than I had ever seen before.

I thought I would never see that face again. But now it’s easily visible in the horizon, very recognizable despite the fact that it’s dozens of miles away. The rest of her body can also be easily seen. If anything, it has gotten harder and more voluptuous. Her absolute lack of clothes makes it easy enough to see. It’s also bigger, of course. Way bigger.

Even if I can see her very clearly, it’s still hard to accept the truth. The fact that there is a very noticeable shake perfectly coordinated with the moment her foot sets in the ground in the distance takes any illusion that this might just be an optical effect away.

There was hate in Vicki O’Neal’s face the last time I saw her. There is nothing of that now. The only thing I can see in her expression is a combination of happiness and curiosity. It’s easy enough to deduce that she has seen the city of Dallas, the city I share with millions of other people that are as transfixed as I am at the impossible behemoth approaching us.

Her next step takes her a few miles closer and almost sends me off my feet. I barely manage to keep my balance… until her other foot lands and I’m sent to my butt. I lose sight of her for an instant, my attention taken by the dozens of car accidents around me and by the panicked screams of the rest of the people in the wide avenue where I was when all this started.

I try to stand up, but a new massive shake prevents me from accomplishing my objective. I’m sitting on my butt again and I scream when I see a large crack advancing through the road in my direction. It stops barely a dozen feet from me and I sigh in a panicked relief before a new tremendous crash makes the crack widen and sends tons of glass from the buildings on both sides of the avenue raining down. I’m one of the few lucky ones that are not buried by the storm of glass shards. Dozens of my fellow citizens do not share that same luck.

The volume of the screams intensifies, among them there are mine. I turn and look up and I unconsciously increase the pitch when I see Victoria’s face looking in my direction. If I did not know that I’m absolutely inconsequential to her, I would have sworn that there was eye contact there, for a moment.

Her face is somehow distorted by perspective. She has got so close that it’s impossible for me to focus on her entire body. Her thick lips part and then her voice is everywhere. It shakes my body and all that surrounds it. When she speaks it is absolutely impossible to focus on anything that are not her words. It feels as if both the skies and the gates of hell had opened at the same time.

“IS THIS DALLAS?” the voice asks. The realization that from her perspective Victoria O’Neal has trouble to distinguish one city from another is shocking.

“YEAH, I THINK THIS IS DALLAS” the voice says. “YOU KNOW WHAT? I HATE THIS CITY” it announces, and I know that I have quite a lot to do with that feeling.

I stop screaming when the two heaviest shakings yet make a high-rise a couple of blocks down collapse on itself, burying a few hundred people more under it. When I gather the courage to look upwards again, Victoria’s face is much closer, looking even more imposing. The entire horizon now consists of her visage.

I’m sweating. I know it’s partly driven by the anxiety but then I realize that the temperature has also risen a few degrees and when I realize that there is only one cause for that and that it’s nothing else than a person, with her body temperature and perspiration I feel really awestruck.

Victoria seems to be thinking on what to do. I cannot prevent wondering how it may be to be like her. I realize that beyond the obvious fear there is another emotion running deeper into my mind: jealousy.

I once hated that girl for taking me out of the spotlight. Now she is the only living creature in the world in the spotlight, the only person with real power. I imagine myself at her size, being able to wipe an entire city in one step, to shrug the world’s mightiest military forces off, to rule 7 billion people without even getting a nail chipped. And I hate her even more than I fear her.

I know I’m about to die, so there’s no point in fooling myself. I’ve enjoyed the attention and the soft power my looks have granted me during my entire life. So, I know I would enjoy bringing this to the extreme and having all the power of the world embodied in my person.

I would show off, I would have fun and I would rule. Rather than bullying those I don’t like, I would simply flatten them out of existence. I would disintegrate cities I hate with a wink of an eye and blow entire countries away. I would change the landscape to my liking, just to show the world I could, and I would make its entire population worship me.

I would become a true 21-year-old goddess. Just what Victoria O’Neal has become. It’s so unfair…

Her godlike voice takes me off my train of thought once more, not letting me do anything else than listening to its words.

“ONE OF YOU GUYS WAS VERY RUDE TO ME SOME TIME AGO. I DID NOT LIKE THAT” the voice says.

Of course, I know that person is me. It does not matter. I’m going to die, so fuck everyone else around me.

“THAT SITUATION KIND OF BOTHERED ME FOR A LONG TIME, BUT I COULD NOT QUITE PUT THE FINGER ON THE REAL CAUSES” the voice says. “NOW I KNOW BETTER, OF COURSE. I’VE REALIZED WHAT IT WAS. I’VE ALWAYS KNOWN I WAS ABOVE YOU, ONLY I HAD NOT REALIZED JUST HOW MUCH. AND, YOU KNOW, FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME, BEING INSULTED BY SOMEONE LIKE YOU IS… IRRITATING”

Despite my hate for the woman, I can understand the truth in the words. I realize that I would do the same.

I should be her, I should be a goddess. Instead, I feel like a bug, like a microscopic being with no importance. This feeling is even worse than the certainty of an imminent death.

Her hand approaches, casting an infinite shadow around me. Then, a finger extends and I feel the ground shaking again. I look up and realize that I’m more or less under the heel of her palm, its massive form blocking the sun rays from me. The shaking has not been close, though. I’ve never been great with distances, but I’d swear that the impact has been at least half a mile away.

I risk a look in the direction of the tremor and see a massive column on flesh that has descended from the sky and has flattened a couple of city blocks out of existence. Then, the column moves and block after block of the city start disappearing in a giant cloud of dust as screams intensify and then die.

Chunks of concrete the size of cars start raining around me. The only reason I’m still alive to tell this needs to be pure luck. Dozens of people get hit by the rain of rubble that I now know has been caused by nothing else than a giant girl dragging her finger.

I feel the ground rumbling and see a digit, both taller and wider than the largest building in the city, heading in my direction. I know I will become yet another insignificant stain on its apparently soft skin. Then, the finger stops and after a second, it starts raising. Larger chunks of concrete start raining from it once again, but once more I’m miraculously saved.

The hand moves into a different direction and I can finally stand up. There is very few people standing around me. The odds of still being alive beat the lottery.

Her finger got really close. I can take a few steps and look down… and even further down to see that her digit has dug a trench the width of two city blocks and as deep as a medium sized building. A crash in the distance makes me look into its direction and I catch a glimpse of two of the goddess’ fingers crushing a large skyscraper out of existence.

Then, her hand closes into a fist and I see, seemingly in slow motion, as it hits down hard a few neighborhoods away.

The impact is so heavy that I bounce several feet off the ground. I’m incredibly bruised when my back hits the tarmac hard. The moment I can regain my senses and sit down to look around me I see a massive tsunami of dust and smoke advancing towards me with the speed of a stampede. I have run out of luck.

 

 

Day 2. Chapter 6 by papayoya

 

Always take the weather with you 

After Dallas, I cannot prevent thinking that I may need to tune it down a little. I mean, it’s not as if I have any regrets at finishing metropolis, but if I go on at this rate, by dinner time there won’t be much of the world left to rule!

I have a privileged view of my surroundings. If someone managed to climb to the top of Mount Everest, after several months of practice and after several days of hardships, they would still be more or less at the height of the cute piercing I’m wearing on my belly button. With Texas being more or less flattish, this means that I can see for hundreds and hundreds of miles.

If the city I just level was indeed Dallas, this must mean that the large city I can see by the sea must be Houston. I somehow know that getting there will take me out of the path towards my destination, but I’m not too worried about that. I mean, right now I’m probably able to walk across the entire country in less than an hour, so I should really not get worried by a few hundred miles. Besides, I can always grow a little more, if I’m in a hurry.

I decide to follow the path of the Interstate. It’s not that I need it in order to find my destination. It’s only that it’s the path that crosses with the highest number of towns and cities.

Most of them are rather small, so I’m not too worried about bringing them down. Their impact on the world’s overall population is relatively reduced, compared to the chance for fun they offer.

“YOU GUYS NEED TO WATCH OUT WHERE YOU BUILD STUFF. YOUR TOWNS KEEP GETTING ON MY WAY” I say seconds before flattening an entire population center under my left foot. I did not even adjust my walking pace.

I meet the next one two steps later. I change my mind as I’m bringing my right foot down on it. Instead of just crushing it flat under my sole, I tilt my foot and rest my big toe in what seems to be the center, at least from my vantage point of view. Needless to say, a large number of blocks disappear under it.

Then, I start to playfully move my foot in circles, digging the ground and flattening block after block of the town as I do so. It all finishes soon enough, the town size not allowing for much more.

I go like this for a couple more minutes… and then I reach my destination. I twitch my nose as I stop a couple of paces away from Houston’s outskirts. Even if I can more or less see through it, the thick dark cloud cover over the city bothers me. It’s about level with crotch and it’s pouring a pretty heavy rain on the millions of citizens below. It’s hard to judge considering how ridiculous everything seems to me now, but I would bet that this is a hell of a storm for the people under it.

It’s not that I am sympathetic with the poor people from Houston. I could not care less if they soak to death. But not being able to see well or, even worse, knowing that I will get wet if I lower myself under the cloud level in order to interact with the population bothers me enormously. I realize it’s the first time I feel annoyed as a 10-mile goddess. And, curiously enough, it has not been because of anything the microscopic population of the world has been able to do. 

I don’t care. People should not bother me… but Mother Nature should not, either.  When before I said that I felt that nothing in the world was out of my reach I was referring to everything.

So, I decide to take Nature’s challenge. Sitting in my haunches, I push my glossy lips out and then start sucking.

I cannot prevent feeling a slight shiver running down my spine as the storm clouds get sucked into my mouth and feel somewhat raspy. As expected, they prove to be no match against the power of my lungs and I smile, truly content, as I keep on sucking.

I’m careful to keep my face pointed straight to the front. I’m not hungry yet (I guess it’s not lunch time yet) and I have other plans for Houston.

It takes me well over a minute but by the time I’m done, the population of Houston is enjoying a bright shiny day. The fact that the storm clouds are gone also means that they get a much better view of myself. It’s hard to judge reactions from up here, but I’d say that they were happier with the rain.

“WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?” I joke. “WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE THE RAIN BACK? I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU’D BE THANKFUL. IT’S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO UNDERSTAND YOU MICROBES”

I force my sight to be able to make out individual dots within the multiple crowds all around the city. Even with suck a super-sight as I have it’s not easy to read their body language. That does not mean that I cannot tease them, of course.

“DO YOU PREFER SOME OTHER WEATHER? WHAT ABOUT THIS?”

As I finish saying it, I push my lips out once more and start exhaling, making sure that the air will be as cold as I can as I do so. I do not point towards the city and I make sure that the force of my exhalation is as soft as possible. I’m not interested on bringing the city down with my breath. I’m “just” trying to change its weather.

My casual action starts to deliver results soon enough. I’m still straining my eyes to see the consequences at street level. It feels amazing to see people getting together as their surroundings start getting whitish as I keep blowing into the atmosphere right above them.

I cut my breath a couple of seconds alter and continue with the teasing.

“IT SEEMS THAT CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY THIS YEAR” I mock them, seeing that I’ve brought the temperature of one of the biggest cities in the Gulf below the lowest lows registered in Alaska in winter.

Of course, I do not feel sorry at all. If anything, I’m both impressed and intrigued by the results of my actions. I go on with my tease, so, pouting, I keep addressing the microscopic fuckers.

“OH, WHAT’S THE PROBLEM? YOU DON’T APPRECIATE A COOL WEATHER? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FED UP WITH STICKY HEAT BY NOW, BUT HEY! LET IT NOT BE SAID THAT I DID NOT AT LEAST TRY TO GIVE YOU THE WEATHER YOU WANTED”

With that, I open my mouth and change the pace completely. Rather than blowing as cold as I can, I start exhaling my warmest breath, this time directly in the direction of the city. I look like someone trying to warm her hands up in the middle of a cold winter day. Only instead of my hands, the recipient of my warmth is a large metropolis.

I don’t know how ready the human body is to suffer extreme changes in temperature. I guess that if anyone in Houston survives, it will be easier for doctors to tell. In a matter of seconds, temperatures go from -40F to over 120F in Downtown.

I manage to zoom in some more and I delight when I see people passing out and dropping to the floor like rag dolls as I keep exhaling.

“OH, YOU MICROBES DON’T SEEM TO LIKE ANY WEATHER AT ALL. WHAT IS A GODDESS LIKE ME TO DO WITH YOU? YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHIN!” I protest between giggles

Right at that moment I feel an itch between my legs. It’s familiar, of course, and it reminds me that 10-miles tall and all, I’m still bound by most of the needs of a girl my age. And after having drunk half a lake and having sucked a massive storm-cloud loaded with water, my body necessarily needs some relief. This sends a wicked idea to my mind.

“WELL, SINCE I DON’T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, I GUESS THAT I’LL LEAVE YOU WITH THE WEATHER YOU HAD WHEN I GOT HERE. IF IT’S RAIN THAT YOU WANT, THEN RAIN IS WHAT YOU’LL GET. I HOPE YOU DON’T MIND IT’S OF A DIFFERENT KIND”

I don’t give them any other warning. I just stand up and take a couple of paces back. Then, I squat back down and widen my legs a little.

I’m still zooming into the streets below, and I smirk when I see that a number of people seem to have realized what’s coming and are trying to flee as they warn the others. It doesn’t matter. They were doomed the moment I made my mind up.

An instant later a warm torrent of golden liquid roars out of my snatch and hits the ground below with the force of a multi-megaton nuclear bomb. I can see the already familiar mushroom-shaped cloud of dust emerging from the spot where my golden stream has hit the ground and leveled an entire neighborhood. Its destructive power is far from done, yet. As a matter of fact, it’s barely beginning.

My simple act of relief has created one of the deepest craters on Earth… and the wildest tsunami too. It’s hard to judge from my height, but the wave fronts are easily tearing everything at their pass, vehicles, people and buildings alike.

I need to admit it’s kind of neat to see a supposedly regal skyscraper being dragged out of its foundations by my ever-expanding puddle of pee. I’m at it for over a minute. By the time I’m done, one of the largest metro areas in the country is reduced to little more than a puddle. I guess that someone at ground level would have called it a stinky swamp… but then again, I doubt there’s anyone at ground level to judge it. 

Feeling the last drops of urine get out of my snatch and standing up, I sigh in relief and say:

“UH OH, I GUESS I’M PISSING A LOT OF PEOPLE OFF TODAY”

I know. It’s a lame joke. You can come and tell it to my face if you have guts though. That is, assuming you can get as high as it is without suffocating first.

 

Day 2. Chapter 7 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

The Impossible

 

Trying to manage traffic in the middle of a tropical storm like the one that is currently hitting Houston is one of the worst assignments a cop like me can have. When traffic is ten times heavier than usual because everyone in the city had heard that the freakish gigantic woman that has been terrorizing the country is coming here next, things get really close to impossible.

I’m trying to do my best as gallons upon gallons of water pour from the sky. My bright yellow raincoat is getting its limits tested. So is my patience. One of the first things my fellow Houstonians have lost when their life has been put at risk is respect for authority. All around me cars are crashing, people are insulting each other and for the most part any instruction coming from me is getting ignored.

A large black SUV has just crashed against a much smaller Corolla right in front of me. The driver in the utilitarian has no other option than to step out of his now disabled car and does the only thing that is left for him to do: vent his anger at the owner of the much larger 4x4. Suddenly trapped in traffic as a consequence of the collision, the other guy soon gets out of his vehicle. It’s easy to appreciate how tense the situation is when both men start fighting, ignoring the heavy rain that is pouring on them.

Since drivers seem to have decided to treat me like part of the urban furniture, I decide to intervene in the fight. At least my presence there will add some value. I take a couple of steps towards both men when they stop fighting. Suddenly, everyone else in the area stops doing anything else.

The ground has just shaken violently. When a second shake rocks the city again just a second later, everyone knows what’s going on. Chaos ensues. Or, to be more precise, chaos raises from the previous level to one I doubt the city had ever seen before.

We all know what’s going on. The giant woman has arrived. Instinctively, we all look up, trying to find her. We can only see the rain and the thick blackish cover of the storm clouds.

All around me car doors start to open and people start packing the aisles between cars, ignoring the incessant water falling from the sky.

And then, suddenly, the rain stops. For an instant it feels as if the raindrops have stopped right in the middle of their way towards the ground, as if someone had frozen the image. And then… then the freakiest thing yet happens: raindrops start moving upwards, back towards their clouds.

We can all hear an incredibly powerful whooshing sound and suddenly the darkness above us starts weakening, as if the rays of sun were suddenly able to find a way through.

The whooshing keeps going, as if driven by an engine with infinite energy. It shadows every other sound in the city. I try to address the two men that were about to get in a fight just a minute ago, but they cannot hear me. Up to some point, it feels like being right under a plane that has turned its engines on and is getting ready to take off.

Since I cannot communicate with anyone, there’s only one thing for me to do, really: look up.

The day keeps on getting lighter and lighter as the rainclouds keep weakening. My mind forms a theory of what may be going on, but it quickly discards it as impossible. I realize that nothing seems to be impossible anymore in this world when my eyes follow the last wisps of the formerly very dark rain clouds and I see them getting sucked into somewhere my brain needs a few seconds to acknowledge.

They are lips. And not just any lips. They are the thick and luscious lips of a young woman of unmatched beauty. Her cheekbones are high, her brown eyes are large and expressive and her brown hair is long and shiny.

The problem is her size, of course. I can see that she seems to be crouching. Well, I guess everyone in the city can see that, since there is nothing else to see. No matter where I look in the horizon, I can only see her: her perfect face, her large and impossibly firm breasts, her washboard flat stomach, her  long, silky legs. This young woman has suddenly become our entire view.

Her size is hard to acknowledge. She is way larger than any mountain I have ever seen, and yet she is clearly alive and moving. The fact that she has just sucked an entire storm inside her is just a proof of that, no matter how hard to accept the action may be.

I’m freaked out. I mean, who would not be? Needless to say, everyone around me feels the same… or worse. Mass hysteria ensues, turning the situation prior to her arrival into a walk in the park in comparison. Feeling responsible about the security of my fellow citizens (they may not mind me but I definitely care about them), I take a look around. My eyes stop when I see what’s towering over the tallest buildings on Houston’s northern neighborhoods: the tip of her big toe. The realization sends the coldest shiver yet down my spine.

I have no clue about how a young woman of those proportions can even see us down here, but she seems to be able to, since she clearly reacts to our attack of hysteria.

“WHAT’S THE PROBLEM? WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE THE RAIN BACK? I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU’D BE THANKFUL. IT’S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO UNDERSTAND YOU MICROBES”

Her words are definitely concerning. My mind is not focused on that, though. It’s more focused on trying to match the sheer power they have, making every bone on my body rattle, with the fact that they still sound as if they had been pronounced by a girl.

“DO YOU PREFER SOME OTHER WEATHER? WHAT ABOUT THIS?”

What does she mean by that?

I get my answer soon enough, but I cannot focus too much about it because I’m sent to my knees, curling like a baby, trying to warm my body up with my hands, as I’m touched by the coldest cold I’ve ever felt.

Everyone around me seems to be doing the same and suddenly everyone’s breath is creating a thick mist around their mouths. The tarmac is getting frozen, its grayish color quickly turning white. Chunks of sidewalk are pushed up as frozen pipes cannot hold the pressure anymore and break through it.

As I try to stay warm enough not to get my life frozen out of me, I manage to focus a minor part of my brain on an already familiar sound. Terrified, I force myself to look up and I see that the mountain-woman has her lips puckered. The realization of what’s going on increases my level of despair. She is freezing the city! And she is going to freeze us all to death!

“IT SEEMS THAT CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY THIS YEAR” the thunderous voice says. I feel anger at the woman who has uttered the words. But there’s little I can do. I need to focus all of my energy in surviving.

“OH, WHAT’S THE PROBLEM? YOU DON’T APPRECIATE A COOL WEATHER? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FED UP WITH STICKY HEAT BY NOW, BUT HEY! LET IT NOT BE SAID THAT I DID NOT AT LEAST TRY TO GIVE YOU THE WEATHER YOU WANTED”

She is toying with us. She is about to kill millions of people without even touching them and she is doing it for fun!

Then, everything changes. I feel as if I had been placed in an oven, all of he sudden. The cold goes almost as quickly as it came and we’re hit with the fiercest heat wave ever. People are passing out all around me. I drop on my knees again. I don’t have to look up to know that the mountain-woman is the responsible for the sudden change in temperature.

The notion makes me shiver, despite the heat that is now surrounding me. This woman is controlling the weather in our city as she sees fit! And she is probably causing thousands of victims just like that. I feel rage.

“WELL, SINCE I DON’T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, I GUESS THAT I’LL LEAVE YOU WITH THE WEATHER YOU HAD WHEN I GOT HERE. IF IT’S RAIN THAT YOU WANT, THEN RAIN IS WHAT YOU’LL GET. I HOPE YOU DON’T MIND IT’S OF A DIFFERENT KIND”

I have no clue what she is referring to. When I finally recover enough physically to look in her direction I see the position she is taking and scream. I know what’s going to happen.

I see the stream of pee leaving her cunt like a waterfall an instant later. Only it’s much larger than any known waterfall in the world and it’s coming down from much higher.

I’m thrown off my feet the moment the stream hits the ground. The road around me cracks as a result of the massive shake. I see smoke quickly raising from the north of the city, in the spot where the golden liquid hit. It quickly starts taking the shape of a mushroom.

The noise of the urine dropping and hitting becomes the new soundtrack of the city. I can barely hear the screams over it. When buildings in the distance start toppling I realize what’s going to happen. I barely have time to react when a five hundred foot wall of golden warm water washes me out. 

 

BONUS (No Chapter): Scenes of Vicki's powers by papayoya

I'm still working on Vicki's next chapters. I got a bit delayed, but rest assured that they will come. In the meantime, I wanted to share some scenes of Vicki and her powers that the incredibly talented RedFireDog0 did (I added the text).

I hope that you enjoy them!

You can get the full-sized versions of this images in my DeviantArt profile: http://papayoya.deviantart.com

 

Victoria O'Neal

Profile

21-year-old lingerie and bikini model. She is the sister of Eileen Peterson (she changed her last name), the girl that grew over a hundred feet tall 13 years back and sowed chaos in River City with her size and powers.

Size and power

After her growth, Vicki is the size of a 25-story office building. She also possesses an amazing array of supergirl powers that effectively turn her into a goddess

Attitude problems

Vicki is selfish, cocky and uninhibited. She is the type of person that doesn’t care who gets hurt as long as she is having a good time; definitely not the type of character one would like to see in a girl her size

Comments

A giant girl would be bad enough for the city. Give her super powers and invulnerability and things get worse. The fact that it is Vicki will make it as bad as it gets.

In her own words

“I’m sorry, guys. I’m big, you’re small. This means I can do whatever I want and that there is nothing you can do to prevent it”

 

Q&A with Vicki

City or countryside?

City, of course. There are plenty more people, and more references to compare my size to

Favorite part of your body?

Its size, of course. And well, I guess that the obvious answer is also “my tits”

Favorite food?

I’m not too picky, but I tend to prefer blonde women under thirty

Favorite size?

Sometimes I let myself get carried away and I get miles tall, but I tend to prefer being the size of an office building. Large enough to crush stuff with ease, small enough to pay attention to people without problems. You see, I like to get personal more often than not

Favorite super power?

It really depends. Sometimes I’m in the mood to fry stuff with my eyes, some others I feel more like freezing things or blowing them away. Stepping on stuff still beats everything else

The craziest place where you’ve had sex?

A mountain. I mean, I had sex with an entire mountain. Literally. That was wild.

Any special person in your life?

My sister Eileen. The rest of the people in the planet are just too small to care about them. I fancied a couple of them, but they end up dying sooner rather than later, so I just don’t give a damn anymore

 

Vicki's powers: Laser vision

How did you come across this power?

Well, it kind of just happened. I was looking at something and then it just blew up. I was kind of expecting it, though. I mean, my sister had already had it so, why shouldn’t I?

Do you like it?

Of course? How not to love being able to fry or blow things up from a distance?

How would you describe it?

Hot!

When do you use it?

Well, it depends. It comes in really handy when someone thinks he is safe just because he is out of reach. This tends to happen with choppers and planes a lot. It has other uses too. Sometimes I just focus on frying people, individually or in groups. I also use it to melt stuff, to dig a trench, to blow a building up… it’s quite versatile, really. And really spectacular!

Is it hard to use?

Nah! Once you’ve done it a couple of times, it’s like riding a bike. It’s incredibly easy to take aim, too. I just have to look at something, think about what I want to do and wait for the shades of red to come and lock into the target. I can get really, really accurate.

Could you tell us about a few situations where you used it?

Sure! I love talking about this stuff, after all. I’ve done all the standard stuff, like cutting some railway tracks, blowing up a few choppers… I also loved the time I was terrorizing a crowd and started evaporating them one by one! And this power gets really wicked once I grow larger. If I get big enough, it has the impact of a nuclear bomb. One of the really large ones. I mean, I’ve managed to blow up an entire city in one shot! I It was lovely!

 

Vicki's powers: freezing breath

 

How did you find about it?

Some cops commanded me to freeze. I thought it would be cool if I could freeze them instead. And well… it turned out that I could!

Do you like it?

Of course! It’s really original. And very practical!

How would you describe it?

Cool!

When do you use it?

It has more uses than you would think! The obvious one is to freeze stuff… and people. It’s also really handy for obvious reasons: I can cool things that need cooling, like drinks. And when I’m big enough I like playing with the weather.

Is it hard to use?

Nah! It’s just like trying to cool down a coffee

Can you give us some examples?

Sure! I once froze an entire police blockade. It was thrilling. I also made myself some ice cubes out of some people, to cool my whisky. And I really loved it when I made it snow in Houston in summer!


Day 2. Chapter 8 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

Soaking

I guess it must be mid-morning and I’ve reshaped a mountain range, turning it into the tallest in the world, eaten a large city for breakfast and destroyed a couple other metropolis in different ways. It’s my first day as a 10-miles girl but I’d say that this is more or less representative of the stuff I’ll be doing from now on.

Being a goddess is a taxing matter, though, and I think I deserve a little break. I guess the world will appreciate it too. Being right by the Gulf, the plan is rather obvious.

I take care not to step on my own pee and step on the warm water of the Caribbean instead. It does not even reach to the top of my toes. I take a second step. It’s still incredibly shallow, more like a puddle. I decide to keep going. It’s not as if I have any hopes of water ever getting deep enough for me to completely dive into it, but I’d expect at least something more decent to relax.

By the time water is knee level, I’ve moved farther away from the coast than I had originally planned. I see a rather large island in front of me.

“CAN THIS BE CUBA?” I ask aloud

I’ve always loved the concept of Cuba. Never been there, though. Excited, I wade my way towards it. It’s been kind of lucky that I did not walk straight towards the large city I can see in the north of the island. Apparently, my calm wading has ended up causing one of the worst tsunamis ever. Up from my height, it looks as if I had accidentally splashed some water into a rock and it has advanced a little before filtering and evaporating. As the water recedes, though, I can see that no city, road or forest has survived the motion, no matter how calm it looked from my perspective.

“OOPSIE” I say aloud in a cute tone

I’m more careful as I wade in the waters north of the island; my objective is to stand right in front of the city I’ve mentally decided must be Havana. It takes a lot of patience not to move at the speed I know I could, but I don’t want to finish any more Cubans unwillingly. At least, not yet.

I’m standing at what must be a few miles off the coast of the city when I place my hands on my hips and prepare to address it. Water is again at ankle level, so I’m giving everyone in the island a great view of my shapely body. I think that Cubans, among all people, will appreciate it. Then, I address them.

“DO YOU GUYS SPEAK ENGLISH? I DON’T SPEAK SPANISH, MYSELF. THE TRUTH IS THAT I CAN NOT LISTEN TO YOU, SO, HONESTLY, I DON’T GIVE A DAMN. I’LL TALK AND YOU BETTER FIND SOMEONE TO TRANSLATE FOR YOU”

I clear my throat and go on.

“I HOPE YOU DON’T MAKE A BIG DEAL OF THE PART OF THE ISLAND I RAZED AS I WAS COMING. IT WAS NOT ON PURPOSE. BELIEVE ME, YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED IF IT HAD BEEN. I KNOW THAT BEING AN AMERICAN IS NOT THE MOST POPULAR THING AROUND THESE PARTS, BUT I WANTED TO ASSURE YOU THAT I DON’T HAVE ANYTHING PERSONAL AGAINST YOU. I MAKE NO DIFFERENCES WHEN IT COMES TO MICROSCOPIC PEOPLE, AS THE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS I’VE CRUSHED, VAPORIZED OR EATEN WOULD TELL YOU”

I cannot prevent a little girlish giggle as I finish my sentence.

I force my incredible sight to take a closer look at the city. No doubt, my presence has been noted. I can see the crowds packing the streets, reacting in panic, with large vehicles crashing into each other. Fires are erupting all around the city and even if I cannot hear anything of what’s going on in there, I can perfectly imagine the sounds of chaos that must be filling the city.

Up to a point, I’m a little disappointed that a city like that, which is nice enough, is getting destroyed so easily, but I guess it can’t be helped.

I’m still trying to make my mind up about what to do with Havana when my attention gets picked by something else. It’s small, but not small enough to go unnoticed, especially because of its trail. Looking at the large arch it describes in the water, it’s clear that the large (well, at least I guess it must be large to the microscopic people) oil tanker is trying to get away from me, but both the crew and I know that there is no way they will be able to do that.

I don’t want to move my toes too much in front of Havana, knowing perfectly well what may happen to the city if I do. That is no problem, as I lock my sight on the ship, which must be a hundred miles away or so and I scan it under my control. Impossibly wide bluish beams emit from my eyes and close onto the boat, lifting it off the water as if it were a feather.

By now I’m using my tractor vision as easily as I would use any other part of my body, so I only have to naturally guide the ship towards me and gently set it into my extended palm.

It’s not as if I had not been expecting it, but I’m still a little disappointed at the real size of the ship once I’m holding it. It’s probably about the length of my pinkie finger, making it too small for what I had in mind. Have you ever tried fingering yourself with your pinkie? You are not going to get too much out of it, believe me. I doubt I would even feel it.

“YOU GUYS SHOULD BUILD LARGER SHIPS” I complain aloud.

It’s not that I blame them, of course. I’m not so naïve. In a world where I’m the only creature alive with the ability to change my size at will, it would be cynical to blame anyone or anything for being too small. I’m actually the only one with the power to fix any situation where size difference is an issue.

I could actually fix the current situation. It would only take me a little bit of self-shrinking, and not even that much. I guess that if I were “merely” a couple miles tall rather than 10, the tanker would become a convenient enough dildo. And I’m positive that this would not make me any less impressive or powerful.

It’s just that… I don’t feel like it. My current size makes me feel regal. It makes me feel godly. And I want to keep it for a while. Deep inside I know that sooner or later I will need to shrink, even if for a while. Eventually I’ll need to interact with someone… or I will need to please myself. I guess I cannot eat a city for each meal either. There cannot be that many cities in the world to sustain this pace I guess. But going down feels less natural than going up.

Hell, I want to stay like this for a few days. I want to try getting even bigger before I actually think on getting smaller. And if I need to eat a few cities or walk all the way to the Himalayas to reach an orgasm, then so be it.

This leaves me with a pretty useless boat in my palm. I doubt I would even feel it in there… Which is the thought that triggers my next idea.

Smirking evilly, I pick the boat with care with two fingers of my left palm and I raise it to my face only to whisper:

“BUCKLE UP. YOU ARE IN FOR AN INTERESTING TRIP”

It’s all I do before moving the oil tanker down and to the back. One moment the boat was in front of my face and the next it’s facing the valley between my amazing and hard ass cheeks. My ass would be my most remarkable feature if my tits were not so awesome.

I guess that by now the crew must have learned what awaits them. I don’t know how they are reacting, though. After all, I cannot see with my third eye!

I just shove the little boat in, pushing it with care with my middle finger after I fit it in my asshole. Well… it’s still small. But at least, in here, I can feel it!

I remove my hand and focus on feeling the supposedly large construct I’ve fit into myself. It becomes uninteresting after a too short while. Yes, I can feel it. No, it’s not noticeable enough. And no, there’s no way it will give me any pleasure.

Bored and kind of frustrated with my short-lived toy, I just tighten my ass, compacting the tanker flatter than a car in the junkyard.

I am frustrated. I want to get off and I want it now. The little experiment with the tanker has proven this to me. I look back towards the island, frowning. Then, I have an idea.

“YOU CUBANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GREAT LOVERS, AREN’T YOU?”

I don’t know if they know what’s coming to them. I don’t care. I smirk as I advanced towards the island very, very carefully. I don’t want it broken. Widening my stance so that any consequences of my feet landing on the ocean bed are going to be felt in other areas of the island and not in the large city in front of me, I squat and get lower.

My naked, clean shaven pussy looms over the city, as if it were going to swallow it. And, somehow, that’s actually what’s going to happen. Not the entire city, mind you. I’m not big enough for that. But I’m strong enough to rip a section of it from the Earth’s crust, which is what I’m about to do.

Reaching down, I dig my fingers deep into the ground and stop pushing the moment I feel some heat. Moving them forward like an excavator, I bring them up again, lifting a few neighborhoods in my palm. I straighten back up as I admire my catch.

Down in the island, a pool of lava is forming in the spot where I removed a part of the city, quickly spreading into the sections of it that are still standing. I don’t mind having created my second volcano in a few hours and I just focus on the hundreds of thousands of people, along with their vehicles and buildings, that I’ve snatched in my hand.

“TO BE HONEST, I DOUBT YOU’LL BE OF ANY USE. BUT I GUESS IT’S WORTH A TRY!” I say and then move the city section down into my womanhood.

Chunks of it break against my lips and rain down in the sea, but I don’t mind. A few tens of thousands more or less are not going to make a difference.

When most of it is inside me, I stop and try to feel the population of Havana. Sadly, but as expected, there is nothing. I’m afraid that I’m beyond the ability of people, even in large quantities, to satisfy me.

I’m upset, but there is nothing that I can do about it now, which is even more upsetting. I manage to contain the temper tantrum that was building up, though. I’m sure I’ll find a solution. In the meantime… I’m in the Caribbean. I may as well get a tan.

Without warning, I let myself drop backwards, my lazy gesture being felt all the way to Atlanta. Spreading my arms and legs, I close my eyes as the sun makes my skin glow and I think on what to do next.

 

Day 2. Chapter 9 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

 

The Mission

 

“Calm down” the Captain tells us as we get ready in the back of the modified B2.

I put on my helmet and tighten the stripes holding the oxygen mask in place. The reflective black visor darkens the interior of the adapted cargo hold of the plane, which was dark enough to start with. Red lights turn on, only the color feels somewhat distorted through the glass. They indicate both that the cabin is depressurizing and that we are close to our target.

I don’t have all the details on our mission. And considering how crazy the ones I have are, I can only wonder what we are about to do.

 

 

I’m the best B2 pilot in the Air Force, which I guess is the reason I’ve been assigned to this job. I knew that flying a strategic bomber was a risky business, but I never imagined that I would find myself in a mission like this one.

“The babe is damn hot, when you look at her from 20,000 feet over the ground” Rick, my co-pilot says.

I cannot but agree, as I look through the cockpit’s reinforced glass as we start out descent. Lying in the Caribbean as if it were nothing more than a puddle, the voluptuous young woman is apparently taking some rays. She is completely naked, not leaving any doubt about the sheer perfection of her body as her chest rhythmically moves up and down in an image of calm that contrasts with the tens of millions of victims already in her wake and with the several cities that have ceased to exist just because she felt like it.

Her eyes open and for an instant I feel a shiver running down my spine as they seem to lock on mine through the glass. Then I force myself to calm down as I realize that the plane I’m flying, the pride of the Air Force, is inconsequential to her now.

Her eyes close again as she seems to focus only on enjoying the sun, trying to get her already tanned skin a tad darker. I look at Rick and we both nod. We realize that we won’t have another chance like this one. I guess this is the reason the top brass rushed this op as much as they could once they realized what the giga bimbo would be lying down for a while.

I increase the pace of our descent and start making the B2 arch, to get the right angle of attack. She barely moves, making things as easy as they can get with a creature like her.

One of the many complications with handling someone like Victoria O’Neal is that protocol and equipment are not valid anymore. It’s all about flying visual again. I get so low that the B2 is creating a trail of vapor in the water surface as I turn and face the giant woman. Then I realize that I got too low. I have to climb a couple thousand feet up to get aligned with my objective: her ear lobe.

What looked like slight movements from up above take a new dimension now that I got closer. It’s not going to be easy. But I also know that it won’t get easier than this. I have to take the risk and another nod from Rick tells me that I don’t need to explain it to him.

I push the switch that will initiate the decompression of the cargo hold and address my passengers through the radio for the first time:

“Hold on tight. It’s going to get bumpy”

Victoria O’Neal’s head is now covering my entire field of vision as I push the stick towards me for the last minute adjustment another small movement on her part forces me to do. For an instant I’m convinced that I’m going to crash against her ear lobe. Then, almost miraculously, the nose of the B2 manages to avoid the collision and I find myself flying into my objective: her ear hole.

After everything I’ve seen, I’m prepared for anything. Still, the fact that what should be a small and short conduct extends in front of me like a massive canyon manages to unsettle me a bit. I’m well trained, so I do what I know I need to do, no matter what. Pulling a lever, all the air brakes in the B2 activate at once, and I deploy a chute to help them as I bring the landing gear out.

The backlash is really noticeable. I hope that the guys in the back followed the predefined protocol. I carefully monitor the speedometer and start pulling the nose down the moment it moves below the predefined point. It takes me a second to realize what the tall and thick dark poles in the “ground” are before I catch myself widening my eyes when I understand that they are nothing more than hairs.

I’m hesitating whether the hairs will be an added threat or an unexpected help when the inner wall of the giant’s ear starts getting too close and I decide that I will need to find out the hard way.

I pull the B2 down and go ahead with the landing maneuver. The hairs are tough… but they are also flexible. I feel them breaking more of the plane than any pilot would like, but it was not as if we were going to take off again. In the end, they help, bringing the B2 to a halt earlier than I could have expected and respecting the integrity of the plane’s man body enough for no one to get seriously hurt. It’s still the bumpiest landing in my entire life.

The plane finally stops. I’m about to say something when I feel myself dropping. I panic for a second, but by the time the drop stops I’m still in one piece. I realize what has happened. The front landing gear has broken.

I turn to see Rick looking at me. I nod. Then I push the button that will give the Special Operations team in the back the green light for deployment.

 

 

The landing has been really bumpy. I’m thankful for the harness and for the warning. After a few seconds, though, everything seems calm. The red light turns into green and the Captain is up and out of his harness faster than I can see him. He is soon yelling orders at us.

I follow him without asking questions, because that’s what I’m supposed to do. The ramp of the cargo hold lowers and sooner than I know I’m standing in the middle of something that looks like a weird forest. The ground is pinkish and soft and the trees… the trees are the weirdest ones I’ve seen in my life.

Of course, I know I’m in the giant’s ear. I guess the top brass decided that they had to tell us at least that much. I cannot prevent but feeling impressed at what the pilot has achieved.

The captain gestures at us and I stop thinking and start obeying. A group of four of my comrades exits the cargo hold, bringing a large pelican box with them. I don’t know what’s inside. Only the captain does. Of course, I have my speculations. And so have my mates.

What else could it be than a tactical nuke? I know what it means: that I will not survive this mission. I strangely don’t feel bad about it. If anything, I find that it is an exceedingly clever thought from whoever has had it.

The group with the box reaches the spot the captain has indicated and we proceed to open it. I’m waiting to see the nuke. I want to sign on it, to write something in the lines of “Bye Bye Bitch”. My jaw drops when I see what’s actually inside.

“What the hell is this?” Rook says to my right.

It’s precisely what I was going to say.

There is no nuke.

“Captain?” someone else asks

I guess that the captain has realized that the hit in morale of the squad caused by the finding is pretty high. He reacts in the only way a captain would.

“I thought this was a Special Operations team in the United States Army. I don’t remember having been reassigned to the Boy Scouts”

We all look at him.

“Shut the fuck up and start obeying orders!” he yells

There is a moment of tension. Then someone gets a hold of the contents of the box, followed by a second team member. Sooner than we know, we are all working on the task at hand.

Rook, who is now back at work, is the one tasked with using the harpoons we brought to attach the cargo to the ground. I cannot understand how the giant woman cannot be affected or at least even feel what we are doing inside her ear, but there is no more reaction than the slight movements we have already become used to. We are totally aware that we are on top, or to be more precise, inside a living creature, even if this creature does not seem to be aware that a full detachment of Special Operations has just landed inside her riding a strategic bomber.

We keep working for a short while more, securing the cargo into position. I turn and I see that the pilots have stepped out of the plane. We all knew the B2 was not going to take off again, so this is just the confirmation.

The Captain looks at the pilot and both men nod to each other. Then, the captain opens a small door at the side of the device we’ve secured into the woman’s ear and pushes a button. A dim red light comes to life.

“Men, we have five minutes to get the fuck away from here”

We all start running, following the captain, trying to avoid the “trees” in our way. Now I know what the parachutes were for.

 

 

 

 

Day 2. Chapter 10 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

Communication

My ear itches. For an instant I think on scratching it, but the itch goes away and I decide not to move. I’m too relaxed for that. I’m in paradise. Literally. I’m in a wide stretch of paradise, to be precise.

The Caribbean is barely deep enough to wet my back, but this works well enough to refresh me as I work on tanning my glorious body. After a pretty hectic morning, I think I deserve a break. After all, a girl needs to indulge from time to time, no matter her size, doesn’t she?

The sunrays are just perfect, so I’m in no hurry to move. I think I’ll stay around for a while. As I relax, I start thinking about what I will do next, though. I mean, I can do just anything I want. I can get to any size I want, visit any place in the world I want and use my powers to get anything I want. This is great, of course, but it also means that anything that happens is entirely up to me, which can be kind of stressful.

Should I visit some other continent? As a model, I’ve always wanted to visit Europe. Paris, Milano, London, … I’ve often dreamed of working in some of the fashion shows there. I guess I could visit the three cities in a single day. I’ve heard that Europe is not so big. I also want to take a dip, or at least get my toes wet, in the Mediterranean.

I’d like to visit Asia too. I’d love to see Japan, visit the Great Wall, even if I know I can now easily step over it, or see the beaches and bays of Vietnam and Thailand.

Asia is a little bigger, so I may need to plan on spending a weekend there.

Now, a part of my mind I did not think it existed kicks in. I think I could call it sense of responsibility. After some thought, I realize it’s not really that. I would be worried if it were. It’s probably megalomania, which fits much nicer.

Anyway, I realize that for all my shows of power and all my rants about being the goddess of this world… I have not really formally taken over it.

I know it really makes no difference. And I’m not big on formality. But I feel that I ought to do at least something. Should I visit Washington DC? I probably should. The question is what do once I get there. Well, I’ll probably think on something…

My train of thought is interrupted when a voice other than mine speaks inside my mind.

“Victoria O’Neal” the voice says. Well, that’s my name. It makes sense that any inside voice in my mind knows how I’m called. The fact that there is a voice inside my head is what freaks me out.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” I ask aloud.

“Miss O’Neal, this is Secretary of Homeland Security Paul Carson”

That was really the last thing I was expecting to hear.

“WHO THE FUCK IS THAT AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HEAD?” I ask, really upset.

The voice needs a couple of seconds to come back:

“Miss O’Neal, I’m the Secretary of Homeland… I’m the responsible for the security of the citizens of the US. My name is Paul Carson. We implanted a speaker system inside your ear… sort of an earpiece, if you may”

I never had a very good temper, and being all-powerful has only made it worse. I sit down in a rush and look around. There is no one. Then, more pissed off than I’ve been since I woke up, I say in a very loud voice:

“YOU’VE DONE WHAT? YOU PUT SOMETHING IN MY EAR?”

I remember the itch and get even madder. Somehow, the damned microbes got into my ear and put something in there! How dare they?

I’m not worried about voices in my head anymore, but I’m incredibly pissed off at the fact that someone has had the guts of doing this. My first impulse is to bring my finger into my ear and scratch anything that might be in there out. I control myself and wait for the fucker to reply. I want to hear what he says.

“We had the need to communicate with you…” the voice says.

I interrupt it, still in a loud tone:

“AND WHY DID YOU THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE THE NEED TO COMMUNIACTE WITH YOU?”

“We want to negotiate” the voice says.

I cannot prevent letting a laugh out. My voice then says what my mind is thinking:

“NEGOTIATE? WITH YOU? WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO NEGOTIATE WITH MICROSCOPIC PEOPLE?”

“We thought… we thought you might agree on coming down to a more… manageable size” the voice says.

I laugh out loud again.

“YOU GUYS HAVE BRAINS THAT ARE JUST AS TINY AS YOU ARE” I say. I know… it’s a pretty lame reply. But with my size and power, I really don’t need to elaborate my puns too much.

Without waiting for a reply, I start standing, water from the Caribbean raining down my 10-miles tall body. I somehow notice the change of pressure and need to wait a couple of seconds to adapt, which kind of annoys me, but I’m feeling as powerful as ever right away and I forget about it.

“LET ME GIVE YOU A HEADS UP” I say aloud. I don’t know where the tiny man that is talking to me is located or how he is listening to me, but I’ve assumed that I can be heard, and so far this has seemed to be true. I guess that it’s a safe enough assumption for someone like me whose voice has the power of God’s. “I KIND OF LIKE THIS SIZE. I HAD SOME DOUBTS AT THE BEGINNING, BUT AFTER THE MORNING, I REALIZED I LOVE IT. I MAY TRY SOME OTHER SIZES LATER, BUT WHEN I DO IT WILL BE TO WHATEVER SIZE I WANT AND AT WHATEVER MOMENT I WANT”

It takes the voice a while to come back. It seems nervous when it does. It finally says:

“But… are you willing to talk?”

I’m about to send it to hell when I have a different idea. After a second of evaluation I decide it might be entertaining. And it’s not as if I had anything else planned, after all.

“I MAY AGREE ON TALKING TO YOU. BUT THIS IS A LITTLE IMPERSONAL. LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. I’LL COME TO YOU. IT WILL BE FASTER THAN IF I WAIT FOR YOU, ANYWAY” I say in a confident tone.

I can notice that my words have had an impact. The voice does not immediately come back. Finally, it says:

“We can talk just where you are. And we thought that your current location might be the safest one, considering…”

In interrupt it.

“YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND. I DON’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. NOW!”

The delay in the answer is getting annoying. The content is even worse.

“I’m afraid I cannot disclose my current location”

I do not reply. I just look around and find a suitable enough spot. Without further word, I start walking on the ocean bed. It does not take me long to stand right in front of a massive city that I guess is Miami.

I know I’m being observed. Whoever was talking to me and whoever was giving him instructions are probably expecting me to issue some threat or to demand something. I don’t.

I just let the pressure build behind my eyes and then let go my two most powerful beams of energy through them yet. They hit an area in the center of the city which is immediately vaporized. That’s far from what I intended for them, though.

Much like the alien’s main weapon in Independence Day, the shockwave is way worse than the first impact. A wave of fire and destruction starts expanding from the initial point of contact, swallowing buildings and infrastructure alike. After a while my attention is switched from the destruction front and into the cloud of dust that begins to form over the spot formerly occupied by the city of Miami. I love its mushroom shape.

I don’t know how, but it would appear that I’ve somehow become an expert in the art of judging the necessary dose of my awesome powers. The amount of energy I applied to the beams was just the right one to finish the city and its metro area without going much further than that.

I can hear some shock through my “earpiece”, but no discernible words.

It’s me that re-starts the conversation.

“SINCE YOU ARE STILL TALKING, I GUESS YOU WERE NOT IN MIAMI. NOW, WILL YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE OR DO I NEED TO FINISH A FEW MORE CITIES OFF FIRST?”

“No! No, please” the voice comes back, pleading.

I smirk. I’ve won. Again. My smile widens when I realize that there is no way I will lose at anything ever again.

“SO, TELL ME PAUL. WHERE ARE YOU?”

“I’m in DC. In Washington DC”

“COOL. I WAS PLANNING ON GOING THERE ANYWAY. WAIT FOR ME THERE PAUL. I’LL WANT TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU. IT WON’T TAKE LONG FOR ME TO GET THERE” I say.

“Please, could you just walk…”

“SHHHHH” I interrupt him. He shuts up and I think for a second before going on: “I DON’T WANT TO BE ANNOYED. LET ME LAY SOME GROUND RULES OUT. FROM NOW ON, YOU MICROBES WILL ONLY SPEAK TO ME IF I SPEAK TO YOU FIRST. EVERYTIME YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE RULE, I WILL DESTROY A CITY. UNDERSTOOD?”

There is no answer.

“I SAID… UNDERSTOOD?”

“Yes, it’s understood” the voice says.

I smile evilly again.

“YOU KNOW, YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE EVEN MADE ME A FAVOR. BEING ABLE TO TALK TO YOU FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUGH HAVING TO GET SMALLER WILL DEFINITELY COME HANDY!”

As I finish saying that, I wade around the crater that was formerly the city of Miami and start walking along the coast. It’s not that I want to avoid too many casualties, but following the coastline will be the easiest way to get to my destination.

“I GUESS THAT YOU WILL BE TRACKING ME ANYWAY. THAT’S ALRIGTH. I MAY NEED SOME DIRECTIONS” I tell them. And then, I take a deep breath in and relax as the breeze bathes my body while I wade along the Eastern Seaboard.

After the initial anger, I cannot but thank the microbes for what they’ve done. Being able to talk to them will only open possibilities for me. I wonder which new types of games and tortures I can make up now that I’ve regained this ability!

 

Day 2. Chapter 11 by papayoya

President

I have been preparing for this job my entire life. I graduated cum laude in Harvard, worked at the office of a Supreme Court Justice, was a state senator first and a US senator later. I climbed in the ranks of Senate until I served as chairman of some of the most powerful committees… no one has ever prepared as much as I did to become President of the United States. And now that I’ve finally achieved my life-long dream, a 21-year old brat becomes a few miles tall and fucks everything up!

My first reaction is to find someone to blame. I can see plenty of people in my mind. The first name that comes to mind is that of my predecessor when the brat’s sister, Eileen Peterson, became a hundred feet tall thirteen years ago.

Had it not been for the fact that there had been victims, her appearance in River City would even have been taken as amusing. She was a cute girl and the footage of her trek across the city, her size rivalling with buildings, had been as entertaining to the public as it had been shocking. Someone should have sounded the red alert back then. If Eileen Peterson could grow gigantic and mock any attempt at stopping her, someone else might be able to do the same in the future. And yet, after some initial years of intensive research on the girl without any results, funding had started to divert to other projects. And here, I know that I have some of the blame too, since I was one of the ones at Senate that pushed for that.

I was not looking at this right, back then. I looked at Eileen Peterson only from her military value. If we could find a way to replicate her growth process and her powers we would be able to create the super-soldier. Never again would America have to sacrifice any lives in those nasty foreign conflicts. Our supremacy would be ensured forever. I never thought on the project as something preventive, as something that would help the country prevent another person from becoming a giant. And I never thought that, had someone have to grow again, it would be another girl in a bikini, this time considerably more spoilt and with the ability to become way bigger.

And now, it appears, I have to pay the consquences of my lack of judgment. And the country is paying them too. Earlier in the morning I was concerned about the political implications of Victoria O’Neal’s growth. Now I’m worried that there might be no country left to vote if we cannot stop her soon.

Damn! She did not even let me enjoy my first hundred days as President!

“Sir” a voice to my right calls for my attention and I turn. General Sanderson wants to point something out at me.

I look at the large screens of the situation room in the Air Force one and see a view of the girl from above. Seeing her size rival some of the features of the landscape sends a shiver down my spine.

“She’s off the coast of Georgia. She has stopped” the General says.

“Why?” I ask

“Wait, it’s not Georgia… she just corrected her position. She stopped right in front of the naval base in Charleston”

I see her crouching down and reaching out. I don’t see what she’s picking, but she’s bringing it to her mouth. It’s harder to see it from the azimuthal view, but soon it becomes clear that she’s chewing.

“Oh my God!” I say.

Then, through the line that has been open to communicate to her, I hear my Secretary of Homeland Security screaming.

“Please, stop eating people!” 

I see the girl looking up as she hears the words in her ear. Then, she frowns and speaks in the childish and very mischievous voice that I’ve come to hate:

“PAUL, I THOUGHT I HAD BEEN CLEAR ABOUT BEING INTERRPUTED” she says in a scolding tone.

“Please, stop eating those ships!” Paul Carson, audibly shocked says.

“I’M HUNGRY” the girl says, as if this explained everything. “I THOUGHT YOU’D APPRECIATE ME NOT EATING A CITY THIS TIME” she adds, noticeably mocking.

I feel some cold sweat running down my back. She is eating ships. She is eating ships, full of Navy personnel whole. And from up here, with the impersonality a satellite camera with no sound can convey to an entire scene, it barely looks as if she were eating some snacks.

I realize that despite all the briefings and all the meetings, my mind cannot really grasp what’s happening, what this girl is about.

“I’LL BE IN DC SOON, PAUL. GET READY. FIND A CHOPPER. I’LL WANT A FACE TO FACE WITH YOU”

Everyone on the room is taken by surprise. I can hear Paul shivering through The line. Victoria does not give him time to reply.

“IT’S EITHER THAT OR I’LL BLOW THE ENTIRE CITY TO ASHES WITH YOU ON IT. SO, YOUR CHOICE. FROM MY SIDE, EVEN IF I MADE VEGAS MY NEW CAPITAL, I’D RATHER KEEP DC IN ONE PIECE… OR MOSTLY IN ONE PIECE. I NEED TO LEAVE A BIT OF THE COUNTRY STANDING IF I’M TO RULE AND ALL THAT, AFTER ALL”

“But…”

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL I’M AT DC. ANY OTHER WORD, AND ANOTHER CITY GOES” Victoria says, as a little girl throwing a temper tantrum.

The line closes. In the situation room, we all look at each other, no one saying anything for a few very uncomfortable seconds.

Some chatter erupts. And then, General Sanderson raises and eyebrow and says he has an idea. All the conversations are suddenly put on hold. Sanderson finally exposes his plan.

“It’s very risky” I say

“We have no other options” the General replies.

“What if it does not work?” I ask

“It has to work. She cannot be invulnerable to everything” the General assures.

“Oh my God” someone says in the background.

We all turn to look at the screens showing the antics of the gigantic brat.

“What’s going on?” I ask

“She did it just for fun!” someone says in a very upset tone.

“What did she do?” I ask. From the images, it’s hard to see what’s going on. Then I notice, The coastal area right next to the girl seems to be in bad shape.

“She just… she just splashed some water into the coast… with her feet… just for fun”

The girl’s volume was turned down, but someone is working quickly to recover both the images and the sound and I soon see the girl playfully kicking some water and giggling.

“Several cities in the area are reporting major damage. Victims are in the tens of thousands” someone with a phone next to her ear says.

I feel my blood starting to boil. I turn to General Sanderson and say:

“Let’s do it”

We are speaking with Paul Carson soon after the decision is made. The General takes his time to explain the details of the plan. The land becomes silent.

“Ok” I can hear my Secretary of Homeland Security saying.

“What?” I ask.

“I’ll do it” he says.

“You don’t have to be on the chopper, Paul. You just need to talk to her. She will never be able to know if you’re there” I say.

“No. I have to be there. We cannot risk the plan failing just for a man” Paul says.

“What the hell are you saying?” I ask.

“We have no clue about what the brat is capable of. If that chopper lands in her hand and she, somehow, finds out I’m not there, the entire plan will fail. The future of the nation should not depend on one man” he says.

“Paul…” I start.

“Look William, it’s not like I enjoy being a martyr. But we both know it’s the only way. Get me in touch with Sanderson’s men. We need to start preparing right away. The damned brat is fucking fast” Paul says.

“I will never forget this” I say.

“Make sure that everything’s ready to hit her once the initial strike goes. Make it count” Paul says.

“We will” I reply solemnly. 

“I’ll make my best to lure her as far away from the urban areas as possible” the voice of the Homeland Security Secretary comes back through the line.

“Thanks Paul”

 

Day 2. Chapter 12 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

DC

The trip along the coast has been shorter than I expected. And this is even considering that I stopped a couple of times to eat and play. I’m beginning to wonder if the world will not be just too small for me. I mean… This morning I’ve already walked across and along the country, and both times it has taken a matter of minutes. If this is the pace at which everything will happen at this size, then the world will become boring sooner rather than later.

I wonder, once more, if I’m not just a bit too big, but a quick look down at the former capital of the nation convinces me otherwise. I love being able to look at cities as if they were just satellite imagery, and I love for people to be microscopic to me. I love the idea that I must look like the ultimate goddess to them, standing there, filling their horizon. I know I can always shrink, but I also know that I like many of the things I can do at this size. And the fact that the microscopic fuckers actually want to see me smaller is reason enough to stay like this for a while.

I turn to face the city… even if I’m actually standing in open waters and the states of Delaware and Maryland stand between me and my objective. I don’t care. I know I can be seen. And I know I can cover those sorry excuses of states in barely a few steps. So, I ignore them and the millions of people living in them and I face the object of my attention, placing my hands on my hips and focusing on looking the sexiest yet.

It’s good that Washington has so many landmarks. I can recognize them, even if they now look tiny to me. Otherwise, it would have been harder to identify it from my new vantage point of view. To me, one city looks pretty much the same as any other right now.

“HELLO, MICROSCOPIC PEOPLE OF WASHINGTON!” I say cheerfully. “IT WAS PAST DUE THAT I PAID YOU A VISIT” I add.

There are so many things I want to do in this city, but for once I decide to be responsible and to focus on work first and pleasure later. It’s easy, since work is a pleasure ever since I started growing.

“AS YOU’LL FOR SURE KNOW, MY NAME IS VIKI AND I’M YOUR NEW GODDESS. THIS MEANS THAT YOU, ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, BELONG TO ME NOW. AND I JUST NAMED VEGAS AS MY NEW CAPITAL, WHICH MEANS THAT I WILL NEED TO FIND A NEW STATUS FOR YOU. BUT DON’T WORRY, WE’LL GET TO THAT LATER. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF THINGS I NEED TO DO FIRST”

I spy a number of specs in the air as I focus my eyes in the skies above the city. I realize that they are planes trying to flee from me. They are so pathetic. I don’t even mind them, but out of custom I just push my lips out and blow a soft but steady gust of wind in their direction. They are all sent meandering around the sky, crashing in different spots of the city and the countryside, the fireballs that they cause when doing so way more noticeable than the planes were before exploding.

I don’t even think it necessary to provide any explanation about what I did what I just did. I guess it’s just what can be expected of me, isn’t it?

“PAUL, ARE YOU THERE?” I ask aloud.

The answer comes soon to my ear.

“Why did you need to do that?” he asks.

I’m taken by surprise.

“WHAT? THE PLANES?” I ask. I realize that it is the only possible explanation, so I go on: “HAVEN’T YOU GUYS REALIZED YET THAT I DON’T LIKE PEOPLE TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM ME?”

“These were innocent civilians” Paul complains in my ear, sounding angry. I could not care less about his state of mind. It’s one of the consequences of being immune to everything.

“AS IF I CARED” I say, shrugging for people in five different states to see. “FROM UP HERE ONE MICROBE LOOKS PRETTY MUCH LIKE ANOTHER” I add, knowing that this will add to his anger.

“What do you want?” Paul asks, and I imagine his teeth clenched as he does.

“I WANT TO HAVE A FACE TO FACE” I say, as if that was the most logical thing in the world. Then, I extend my palm and say: “COME UP AND LAND HERE. IT WILL BE EASIER THAN ME LOOKING FOR YOU” I add with a chuckle.

There are a few seconds of silence. Then, the radio cracks and I hear Paul’s voice once more. There is a background rotor sound.

“Ok, I’m already in the helicopter” he says.

“I CAN’T SEE YOU” I reply, narrowing my eyes and forcing my sight to try to find the spec that’s transporting Paul to my hand.

After a few seconds there are a couple of faint flashes.

“We are using our signaling light” Paul says.

I smile.

“YEP, I CAN SEE YOU NOW”

A few seconds pass and the flashing light does not seem to have moved too much.

“I’M WAITING” I say impatiently.

“We’re moving as fast as we can!” the secretary of whatever he is replies, sounding frustrated.

“OH GOD, YOU ARE PUNIER THAN I THOUGHT” I reply, also frustrated, but for another reason.

I wait some more, my palm still extended.

The radio comes back.

“Ah… Victoria?” Paul’s voice says.

“WHAT NOW?” I reply.

“The pilot is telling me that your palm is beyond the helicopter’s operational ceiling” he says.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?” I ask.

“It’s way too high” the voice comes back.

I get frustrated first and chuckle later. Really?

“YOU CAN’T REACH IT? REALLY?” I ask, surprised.

“We need for you to come down” Paul says. He does not sound happy, so I realize that he is not fucking up with me.

“HOW MUCH?” I honestly ask.

“To…to about one third of your current height” he says.

“NO WAY! YOU GUYS CANNOT EVEN FLY HIGHER THAN MY CROTCH?” I ask.

“Please” the Secretary’s voice comes back.

Since he asked nicely… and since I really want to hold him in my palm, I decide to give them a hand. Without further word I start kneeling and then I stoop forward and bring my open palm even closer to where the tiny spec is flying. I know that the entire movement has been quite the show for the people in the area.

“EASIER?” I ask

“Yes… yes. Thanks…” his voice comes back. He sounds mesmerized now.

It’s almost painful to wait for the chopper to complete its approach to my palm. I instruct it to land in the center of it which, believe it or not, adds a couple more minutes to its flight. This is the magnitude of my dimensions. When I think that it’s safely landed (since there’s no way I can feel it through my skin) I ask:

“ARE YOU ALRIGHT?”

A couple of seconds pass. Then, Paul’s voice comes back:

“Yes… yes”

“OK THEN” I say and I proceed to stand up again.

I hear some shrieks through my earpiece and narrow my eyes in surprise.

“WHAT’S GOING ON IN THERE?” I ask

There is no reply. I start to get concerned. I ask again. And again, there is no reply. I narrow my eyes, trying to get as much detail as I can on the tiny chopper in my palm, but it’s hard to make out anything weird. After a couple of minutes, an anguished voice comes back into my earpiece.

“The… the change of pressure… it was too brutal… two men died” Paul says.

It takes me a couple of seconds to process it. When I do I cannot prevent letting a very loud laugh out.

“REALLY? ARE YOU REALLY SO PUNY?”

He does not take it well.

“They died” he protests

“DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I CARE ABOUT JUST TWO PEOPLE?” I ask, as if it should have been obvious.

I feel him eating his next words.

“ANYWAY, I’M HAPPY THAT WE CAN FINALLY MEET, EVEN IF IT’S TOUGH TO SEE YOU EVEN FROM UP CLOSE” I say.

“What do you want?” the man finally says.

That’s a good question. What do I want? The truth is that there’s nothing I want that I cannot get by myself… then an idea comes.

“OK… I WANT THE PRESIDENT TO COME UP HERE WITH YOU AND ADDRESS THE NATION. I WANT HIM TO SURRENDER THE UNITED STATES TO ME” I say.

“You are crazy” Paul says.

It makes me mad. Who does he think he is, addressing me like this? I have to exercise a lot of self-control not to crush him into my fist.

“I’M NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING THAT I DO NOT OWN ALREADY. I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT MORE FORMAL” I say, clenching my teeth.

“He’ll never do that” Paul says.

“OH, HE WILL” I reply, annoyed. “OR I WILL STURT ERASING CITIES FROM THE MAP UNTIL HE DOES” I add, letting my annoyance show and putting the threat, which should have been obvious enough, on the table.

I bring the hand closer to my face as I say so, trying to get some view of the microscopic fucker that thinks that he can address to me like that.

“AS FOR YOU…” I start

“Die, bitch!” the angriest words from the tiny Secretary come to my earpiece.

I’m outraged, but it only lasts an instant. A second later I feel pain for the first time since my growth.

A massive heatwave hits my face and I’m instantly blinded. Amost in perfect synchrony, an impossibly loud bang in my left ear deafens me and my head shakes violently as it if had been hit by something. I feel myself start dropping backwads, but I cannot focus. My balance has gone to hell. I think my ass has hit the ocean bed, but there’s nothing I can do to check it. I feel as if I had been hit by a professional boxer and burnt with a torch, all at the same time.

All I can do is to let out my loudest yell yet. I don’t know it, but apparently it has been heard as far as Europe.

 

Day 2. Chapter 13 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

Hell on Earth

I watch with hope as the simultaneous explosions of the nuclear device implanted next to the loudspeakers and the one right in front of her face in the chopper make the giant bitch shriek and fall backwards. I could swear that I’ve heard it both through the speakers but also through the walls of the plane itself.

Next to me the President looks as hopeful as I am, but then his expression changes.

“Oh my God” we both say at the same time.

The giant’s fall has caused an earthquake that has brought half of Delaware, Maryland and DC down. A few seconds later, a thousand feet tall wave which is the front of the tsunami she just caused washes the other half away.

We both remain speechless for a few seconds. We had discussed that this could happen, but it does not make it any less shocking.

Someone else, the Secretary of State, takes us out of our trances.

“She would have done it herself if we would have not killed her”

He is rationally right, but still, what I’ve commanded my men to do does not seem right. We should be celebrating the demise of the monster that has brought a sizeable part of the country down, but the cost in lives and cities is too high to bear.

A voice to our right kills any hopes at relief, if not celebration, we might have felt.

“She’s still breathing!” 

The satellite imagery is clear enough to let us see that the damned brat’s generous chest is visibly moving up and down. She seems to be unconscious or disoriented, but she’s breathing.

I turn towards the President, looking for approval. He nods and says:

“Throw everything we have at her”

I give the order a second later.

Bombers, fighters, ships and missile stations in the area all shoot at once. We look at the screen in the situation room to see all of them slowly converging into her. With her vicinity effectively devastated, there was no reason to restrain on the nukes, so half of the payload approaching the massive bitch belongs to the strategic arsenal.

They hit her. And hit her again. For the space of ten minutes, missile after missile hits her, mushroom shaped clouds dissolving as the shockwave of the next missile prevents them from properly forming.

Never again in history there has been such an amount of firepower unleashed. It vastly surpasses everything that was used in WW2 over the course of 6 years. Never again has a single spot on Earth been hit with such devastating power. 

The explosions are so frequent and bright that there’s no way any sensors will be able to give us a valid reading on what’s going on there. But we are hopeful. It’s just impossible for something to survive the Hell on Earth that we have just released.

The hardest part of it all are the minutes after the last missile hits. Waiting for the cloud of dust to settle and to be able to have a peek of what are the results of the attack is almost killing me. Imagery finally starts coming back. It is all coming from satellites. No human without protection is going to be able to approach that spot in the East Coast for years. But it will have been worth it. A voice I did not want to hear in the back of my head adds: “If it worked”.

Like a TV that was not properly tuned and is being adjusted, we finally start getting details of the scenario under the cloud. We all freeze when the screens return us something that should have been impossible.

The body of the gigantic girl is still there… and it does not seem to be too visibly affected by the barrage of megatons that just hit her. I don’t want to see it but I’m forced to look for it. I realize that her chest is still rhythmically bouncing before anyone else tells me so.

How can it be? How can a creature possibly survive a nuclear device exploding in her ear, another one right in front of her face and then half our nuclear arsenal everywhere along her body? It escapes imagination.

Parts of her body other than her chest start moving soon enough. Her fists clench and I see the girl start to sit down. Her voice comes soon after. I realize that she is yelling for the first time. Having sounded so thundering when she had just been speaking, I had not realized about the fact that her tone had been normal before hearing her really upset.

“YOU FUCKING MICROBES!” she exclaims for all the world to see. “HOW DARE YOU?” she says. Then, she stops, as if to take some air and her voice comes back, even louder and more threatening. “HOW DARE YOU?”

I react instinctively.

“Launch wave 2”

Wave 2 was never a very big bet, to start with. No one thought that Wave 1 would not be able to do the job. It’s mostly composed of the nimbler and easier to deploy fighter jets, carrying a combination of nuclear weapons and conventional payload.

I start seeing tiny explosions along her skin, combined with brighter ones, coming from the tactical nukes, which are considerably less powerful than the first ones we hit her with.

This seems to disorient her for a second, but it’s visibly not hurting her significantly. She starts looking around and soon finds some of her attackers.

Her eyes shine, but I cannot see the laser beams that I had been expecting. I realize that she did something else. Rather than focusing the energy through her eyes, she just released it widely, almost as if she had been broadcasting. A thousand fighter jets disintegrate and the ruins of the Eastern Seaboard catch fire as the rocky waters bathing them start evaporating.

“YOU FUCKING GNATS!” she says between her teeth as she starts rising to her feet.

I don’t know how to react. I look to the right and I see that no one else seems to have a clue either.

“What do we do?” the President says.

I see the anger in her face for the first time as she gets back to her full height and looks around, more threatening than ever.

“HOW DARE YOU?” she bellows again.

I feel cold sweat running down my back again. Through the skin I see as the giant girl narrows her eyes and utters her latest threat.

“I WILL MAKE A FUCKING EXAMPLE OF YOU” she says and her chest bounces visibly as she is saying that. No doubt that she is really angry. “I WILL ERASE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY FROM THE FACE OF EARTH!”

I swallow hard.

 

End Notes:

 

 

Day 2. Chapter 14 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

Divine Punishment

My eyes are still watering and my head throbs as a loud whistle in my left ear makes it hard for me to focus. I feel itches all along my body. I intellectually know what has happened. I’ve just been bombed with hundreds if not thousands of nuclear warheads. Some of them have actually been detonated inside me. Someone else might have been happy to survive an attack such like this. But not me. I accepted my godhood and my invulnerability long ago. And, under those circumstances, the mere thought of having been attacked and having felt pain is outrageous.

I’m standing in the bay, facing an utterly devastated and, but I can see their cities and infrastructure not too much behind. I’m furious at them. And they are going to pay for it.

The fact that I cannot see them does not mean that there are not thousands of cameras trained on me from everywhere along the coast, of course. I want them to follow me. And I want them to see what I have in store for them.

“YOU WILL NOW LEARN WHAT A TRUE GODDESS IS” I say.

I bet no one know what I’m talking about. I resolve their doubts soon enough. Placing my hands on my hips and pushing my chest out to look as imposing as possible, I focus and feel my skin stretching shortly after. The world is about to see the biggest version of me yet.

I’ve known for a while that I can not only control my height but also the pace of my growth. I find a balance at a point where my expansion will be noticeable enough for everyone but where I’ll make it last a while. I want them to have enough time to realize what’s going on, enough time to think about how their little world is about to get rocked in an even wilder way.

I need to grow more often, I reflect. The pleasure waves it sends along my body are quite similar to those of an orgasm. And I can make this one last much longer. Seeing how the landscape starts changing, getting smaller and farther away, is amazing. Somehow it feels as if I were on a spaceship being launched from Earth and looking down, only my two feet are still firmly planted on the ground. And I’m being accurate when I saw that. I had formerly been in the ocean, wading the waters off the East Coast of the United States. But growing is not only making me taller but it’s also making me take some more place on the surface, so my toes have reached the coast for some time and are plowing their way into Maryland or Delaware. I never cared too much about geography, so I don’t know for sure. 

I have no intention of stopping my growth yet, so I just keep my commanding pose and keep my focus into keeping my expansion. Soon I start seeing the curve of the Earth and the sky starts turning darker, even if the land is as well illuminated as ever.

“WOW” I say aloud.

And I keep growing.

By the time I think I’ve probably reached a height with inspires enough awe I must be a hundred miles tall. A hundred miles! 

God! I’m bigger than many countries. Just the thought of it makes me moan. I did not grow just out of pleasure or for the sake of it, though. I grew because I wanted to show the world what happens when it crosses a girl like me.

I clear my throat and project my voice. I guess that most of the planet can hear me without the need of technology, now. I love the idea.

“TINY PEOPLE OF EARTH!” I start to catch their attention. “I HOPE THAT THIS NEW SIZE MAKES YOU FINALLY REALIZE THE FUTILITY OF ATTACKING ME. I’M TIRED OF YOUR STUPID GAMES. IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO COME TO TERMS WITH THE NEW REALITY. I AM YOUR GODDESS AND FROM NOW ON, THAT’S ALL THAT COUNTS. YOU EXIST BECAUSE I WANT TO. WATCH AND LEARN!”

Well, it was not that bad of a speech, considering I had not prepared. The speech will be nothing compared with what comes afterwards, though. I raise a foot and move it forward. It easily brings me from the coast of Delaware to the spot where the city of Washington DC used to be. My right foot soon lands in the remainders of Baltimore’s downtown.

I take two more steps and look back. I’m utterly surprised when I see that I’m not leaving footprints in the ground anymore. I’m now breaking the Earth’s crust, as the magma that’s filling my imprints shows.

Good. That’s going to make the show so much better. Of course, I know what my first destination will be: New York City.

I carelessly step on Philadelphia on my way there, a single footprint taking the land that was formerly occupied by the city. I’m at New York less than a minute later.

I cannot see the Statue of Liberty. Hell, it’s even tough to distinguish the Empire State Building. From up here, the city looks like a gray uniform mass, with a couple of features here and there. I can still see its landscape, though, so I take a guess at what Manhattan is.

I think whether I should say something, but I decide against it. I just crouch, reach out and rip the entire island from the surface of the planet. It takes about half of my palm as I stand up and try to take a look at it. There’s no way I can make out too much, so, frustrated, I just close my fist and smash the center of the World’s economic power in a simple gesture.

A step in Long Island and another one in Brooklyn take out most of what’s left of the city. With one foot in each borough, I look around and see a rather large city to the north. My guess is that it’s Boston, but who knows. I don’t feel like walking there, my preference being to get back to the West, so I just blow the city and a hundred miles around it with a mild dose of my laser vision.

Something fast moves over me and catches my attention. My first thought is that it’s a plane, but I realize soon enough that no planes can fly much higher than my ankles now. The object is tiny enough, but with its speed it leaves a trail that I can follow. It looks like a satellite or something. It’s not within my reach, but it’s not that much higher than I am. I want it. And anything I want, I have.

Luckily, my real reach extends much farther than where my miles-long arms can go. Focusing on the speck, I turn my tractor beam on and with the better finesse I’ve achieved yet I capture the gnat into my control. A few seconds later it’s floating right in front of my eyes.

I really have to force my sight to distinguish some cylinders patched together and what must be solar panels. It looks bigger than a simple satellite. Can it be some sort of station? Well, I don’t really care.

Losing interest almost as quickly as I got it, I let go and see as the tiny object turns into a ball of fire as it uncontrollably moves down to Earth. Weird.

Forgetting about the momentary distraction, I start my trek west. I stop by the lakes, which now are barely puddles, less than a couple of minutes later. I’m kind of thirsty… but I also know that there’s no way I’m going to be able to drink from such shallow waters.

An idea comes to mind. Stooping, I point my face and blow as cold as I can. The lakes immediately freeze. And so do the few states around them. I guess they should be used to cold temperatures. I’ve heard that winters are freezing there, anyway.

With the lakes now frozen, I can use my fingernails to peel them off the ground. They do not have too much volume, but soon I’m holding a manageable enough ice cube in my palm. All I have to do is bring it to my mouth and let if melt. I savor it as I think on what to do next.

I let my mind wander as I keep trekking across the country:

“Look at me! I’m beyond gigantic” I think. “No one has ever had a tiny fraction of the power I have now. I’m unstoppable. I’m…”

I cough. I’m getting dizzy. I realize what it is soon enough. I’m out of air. I try to breath hard… only my lungs cannot get any air in them.

“What the fuck?” I think. It’s one of my last thoughts.

The dizziness is advancing quickly, and now the world at my feet starts feeling blurry. I try to breath hard again, but I have no more luck than the previous time.

I’m not an A-student, but I realize about what’s going on soon enough. I’m too high. There’s no air in here, or in case there is, it’s too thin. I wonder how I’ve been able to go on so far. One of the last rational thoughts my mind processes is that I might have had some reserves but that I’ve run out of them as I kept my head for too long outside the atmosphere.

I panic for the first time since I grew through the hotel’s roof. My first reaction is to duck, to try to get my head lower. It does not work. Apparently I’m so tall that even ducking does not get my nose to a spot with enough air density.

The world gets even blurrier as I feel that I’m about to pass out. The last thought that crosses my mind before everything turns black is that I could have easily fixed the situation by willing myself to shrink.

“FU…” I start saying as my ass breaks the Earth’s crust and causes the worst earthquake in Earth’s history. I don’t feel it, since I’m already out.

 

End Notes:

 

 

Day 2. Chapter 15. Epilogue by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

Epilogue

 

“Another one?” I ask as the security guard asks me to remove my glasses and look into the retinal scanner. I’ve been through six security checks already.

The guard looks at me, shrugs and says:

“It’s the protocol”

Of course, I understand. I’m about to get into what’s probably the most confidential secret in humanity’s history. The scanner turns green and the guard gives a thumbs up to my escort. A massive door unlocks and starts opening, no doubt pushed by some really massive motors.

My escort gets me to the door but does not walk in. It must be the protocol, I guess. A couple of people with white lab coats step out and smile at me. I know them from the pictures and the video conferences.

“Dr. Wilbur! I’m glad that you could make it” the woman says.

“The pleasure’s all mine” I reply.

“Please, come in!” she gestures.

I step into the room and follow my new two colleagues across some aisles. There are some more security guards in here, but they look different. They look more dangerous, if that is even possible.

The two scientists that have received me stop in front of another door and place their hand on a pad. Another biometric security system. I’m instructed to do the same. The final door unlocks and I follow them.

And then I see her. My jaw drops and I remain silent as I’m aware of what I’m looking at. Or, more precisely, who I’m looking at.

The cryo-tube is about ten feet tall and someone decided to make its cover completely transparent so that it would be possible to see who’s inside. I’m staring at the body of Victoria O’Neal, the biggest mass murderer in humanity’s history. She is responsible for the death of a billion people, the majority of them in her final moments as a giant, when her massive body hit the ground and caused an earthquake that razed the entire North American continent and a tsunami that washed out vast coastal areas in Europe and Asia.

Her death toll had already been comfortably over a hundred million before then, in any case.

And yet, I cannot think on the victims. I can only think on what I’ve seen Victoria O’Neal doing. She could will herself to grow, and could summon amazing powers that had been constrained to comic-books until then. If I can find out how she did it… 

“She’s normal sized” I observe. The girl in the cryo-tube is a bit too short to have been a model and is so gorgeous that it is almost impossible to think of her as a sociopath. 

“We think that she needs to apply a certain degree of will to keep sizes different than her normal one. Hence, sleeping would still allow her to remain big, but losing her consciousness would not. At least, this has been the working theory ever since she got here” the lady scientist says.

“Have you been able to… to make any progress?” I ask.

I know the answer. Otherwise, they would not have called me. I’m surprised by how candidly the two scientists admit it.

“We are clueless. That’s why we brought you here in the first place” the man says.

“The security?” I ask

“Everyone wants her. And now that we are so weak, we cannot rule the possibility of someone trying to take her by force out” the man says.

“Does anyone know that we have her?” I ask

“No. At least not yet. But sooner or later they’ll find out. The world has not seen a body yet. And it’s been three months. They sympathize with us now, but they are also very concerned about their own security” the woman jumps in.

“I understand” I say.

“We need you to start working right away” the woman says coldly.

“Of course. Can I see her sister first, though?” I ask.

“Sure. It’s this way” 

 

Vicky's return. Chapter 1 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

Back

 

Hi! I’m back! Have you missed me?

I know most of you really hoped that I was gone for good but that at the same time, you always knew that I would be back some day. Don’t deny it! I’ve been listening around these last few days and I know it’s true.

You guys were right to be a bit paranoid. After all, it was not as if the Government could produce a corpse or a reasonable explanation for the sudden disappearance of the 100-mile girl that wrecked half the country in a bit more than a morning. And, even if two-thirds of the death toll can be attributed to yours truly falling on her ass from the stratosphere, you’ll also have to acknowledge that the other third was just as spectacular, if not more. After all, it’s not every day that you find a gorgeous girl with super-powers that can grow at will. There has been only one other instance and, unfortunately, Eileen confirmed to me that she was over that. But I’m derailing… I’ll come back to this in a while.

Since the Government has kept you in the dark, you’ll probably be wondering where I’ve been these last thirteen months. Let me fill you in.

So, after you guys nuked me, I got really pissed off and grew as much as I could. Flattening a few cities in single steps and ripping Manhattan from the face of the Earth felt amazing… until, well, I realized that I need to breathe too. I’m not sure how many of you know it, but there is no air a hundred miles up. I did not know it, and I paid the price. About a hundred million of you paid it too when I caused the largest earthquake in Earth’s history, but that is far less important.

I have to admit that looking back at what happened makes me blush a bit. But anyway, back to the facts. From what I’ve been able to gather, I shrunk back to normal right after losing my consciousness and falling. My ass-fall had razed hundreds of miles around me, so there was no one to find me right away. But eventually, the Government did. And they got me into some sort of research facility where they were already keeping Eileen.

I won’t bore you with the details, but in essence, they kept me frozen for a bit more than a year, running tests on me to see if they could replicate my amazingness. I guess they thought they would have all the time in the world… which shows just how stupid eggheads are. Thinking that freezing me would stop me forever!

I don’t remember exactly when I got my awareness back, but all I had to do was make myself grow a bit inside the tank to break out of it. And then, I repaid the eggheads in kind! Their ice statues were still looking cute by the time I left. And believe me, they are not breaking out of them.

Of course, the smart course of action would have been to ask them where I was before freezing them, but I could just not hold back. So, I had to get out of the lab and explore a little. The ceilings were not too high, which did not allow me to make myself too much taller than twelve feet or so. Luckily, being able to resort to super-strength, super-breath and laser vision was more than sufficient to make my way through the security teams and to ask a person or two for directions.

Learning about Eileen really excited me, so I wasted no time heading in the direction of her own lab, where she was held in a tank much like the one I had been at. I convinced the eggheads there to unfreeze her (and no, I did not use my feminine persuasion). I have never felt happier than the moment I saw my dear older sister breathing!

And then, all the stuff I had never put any thought about happened all at once. To start with, my eleven-years older sister looked younger than me. After all, she was frozen when she was nineteen, and I was twenty-one when I learned that I had the same powers she did. She did not recognize me, and it took me a while to tell her about what had happened and to convince her that I truly was her sister. It was especially hard to prove to her that a Peterson girl could have boobs as big as mine.

The moment of happy family reunion was postponed a bit, but it finally came. And it was sweet. Then, I started filling Eileen in on my antics since my discovery of the same powers she had. She confessed that she had known that she could grow and shrink at will before being frozen, which came as a shock since I still cannot understand how in the hell she ended up wimping out. And then, when I got into more details on what I had done, and I managed to prove it to her through the video database in the facility, she freaked out.

The family reunion had finally turned cold. I won’t bore you with the details, but while we still love each other, we agreed on parting ways. She wanted to live a normal life. I was no longer sure of what I wanted.

And so, I’ve been wandering around over the last couple of weeks, trying to make my mind up. I have.

I have established myself on the West Coast, in the beautiful city of Kinston. It was not as if I had that many options. The East Coast and the Mid-West are gone, and from what I’ve heard, reconstruction is not moving at a very fast pace. Palmsdale is gone too, and everything in my path from it to Houston is not in very good shape.

The West Coast felt my ass fall less than the rest of the country, and being more prepared for earthquakes as they are, they managed to weather the storm with barely a few hundred thousand victims. Thirteen months later, it looks almost intact.

 I decided to keep a low profile while I put my shit together. In case you are wondering, keeping a low profile when my face has been in every single newscast during the last year is damn hard. But I’m a resourceful girl.

And today, as I walked down the street and set my eyes in a cute boy, I figured it all out. I was horny, I wanted to fuck him and the question that came to my head was:

“Why the hell shouldn’t I?”

And suddenly, it all made sense. I realized that Eileen’s reaction had affected me too much when it should not have. I love my older sister, but she is no longer a reference to me. I’ve lived way more than she has and now I know that I am much better at being a giant than she is.

I can grow! I have super-powers! No one can touch me! I am a fucking goddess! And goddesses should do as they want. I have never been happier than when I was a giantess and I could do as I pleased with my size, so why in the world shouldn’t I enjoy that?

My mind is made up! I’m not going to rush it though. I am an impulsive girl, but now I also have much more experience at this stuff than when I first got it, and I have been able to reflect about it over these last days. I know I overdid it a bit. I know I rushed it too much. And I’m going to take it easier this time.

Sure, being miles tall and flattening an entire town under my sole was cool and I’m sure I’ll do it again. But now I also know that I need to enjoy all the possibilities of my powers and that keeping myself at ridiculous sizes for extended periods of time will end up spoiling the fun too soon. Being “just” building size is equally amazing and has the side benefit of not running out of toys so soon.

Oh! I can’t wait to feel it again! But there’s nothing wrong in having a cappuccino first!

These are my thoughts as I walk into Roasted, which has become my favorite chain of posh coffee in town. As I walk towards the line at the counter I start thinking where to make myself big again. Maybe I should choose somewhere very public, even a show or a game, so that everyone learns that I’m back at once.

And then I see the cute guy in front of me and my lust prevails.

“Hello handsome,” I say in my best bedroom voice as I take my sunglasses off.

To my surprise, he does not recognize me right away, but instead looks at me in awe, his eyes unavoidably dropping to my amazing tits.

I reach out and grab him by the arm. I need some satisfaction, and I need it now.

“Come on, don’t be shy!” I say.

And then, I just reach down and grab his cock. He shrieks in surprise as I squeeze gently and say:

“What do you say about making my little friend here happy?”

“Please… please miss… I have a girlfriend” the boy says cutely. He is so adorable!

I know I’m lost, but I don’t care.

“Tell me, can your girlfriend do this?” I ask. I’m already growing, my chest almost level with his head.

He is freaking out, but everyone’s attention is suddenly caught by the waitress, who has screamed at us from behind the counter.

“Stop!”

I leave the boy aside for an instant and turn towards the counter, my head two full feet taller by the time I do that.

“I would really appreciate not being interrupted,” I say to the insolent girl in a threatening tone. “And believe me, you don’t want to piss me off!”

My eyes light just then and I release just a wisp of my heat vision. The laser precisely cuts through one of the heavy wooden shelves and makes quite a mess of the space behind the counter. The waitress is no longer feeling aggressive. But I am.

“You just stole my thunder!” I complain as my head hits the ceiling and everyone at Roasted becomes very aware of my presence.

“Now, you’ll have to compensate me for that!” I add, my voice both playful and mischievous.

The waitress tries to flee, but my reach is already too vast.  I’m already stooping while I keep growing, now easily twice as tall as the waitress and everyone else in the coffee shop. She turns but it’s piece of cake to stretch my arm and close my fingers around her head, my hand now large enough for that and more.

The strength goes without saying, so I just need to pull up gently to lift the girl’s doll-sized body from the floor. Judging by her screams, she does not share my view on what gentleness means, but it’s not as if her opinion matters to me too much.

I keep growing, my lust preventing me from containing the pleasures of my body stretch. I need to sit on the counter as my head touches the ceiling once more. I make myself comfortable as I pull the waitress’ body around like a rag doll. She is cute enough, so she should serve me well as I fantasize on what to do now that I’ve let myself loose.

Her screams are not the only ones around now that most of the people in the coffee shop have become aware of me. Being so close they are still the most annoying ones, though, so I just pull the waitress’ head into my expanding bosom and giggle as her yells are immediately muffled.

I spy a girl that was in line just ahead of me trying to reach for the door as I do so. I could let her leave. After all, it’s not as if anyone is going to be able to do anything about me now that I’m back. I just don’t feel like doing it. I’m reintroducing myself to society after more than a year and I want my audience to stay.

I’m wondering what to do as the girl reaches for the doorknob and starts getting it open. I could easily drop the waitress and reach for her, but I kind of like her struggle against my chest. Luckily, I have a number of resources at my disposal!

I push my lips out and start to blow. Judging by the girl’s screams, my breath is as chilly as I intended. When I see the frost forming around her body, caught into a pretty comical position, I know that I got the right temperature. It takes me about ten seconds to freeze her in place and freak everyone around even more. I cannot prevent another giggle as I observe my handiwork!

I keep growing, so soon I need to scoot forward and let my hard ass drop on the floor, which does not look so far away anymore. I must be getting heavy since the wooden tiles crack and the ground around me shakes a bit. The cute boy that triggered it all is still quite close by, visibly shocked at what’s going on. Of course, it’s not as if he was going to get away, but I’m happy that I will not have to work to get him, which, after all, has been my objective since the very beginning!

“Come here, cutie!” I say as I close my hand around his shoulders.

My T-shirt and shorts reach their limit just then, leaving me with the sexy black bikini I had intended to wear since the very beginning. The waitress’ head feels even better against the bare skin of my cleavage as I pull the cute boy towards me with the ease of pulling a little kid.

“Please” he mumbles.

“Oh, come on!” I protest in a cheerful tone. “It’s not as if you are going to have a chance to get a girl like me ever again!”

“But I don’t want to!” he yells.

“Does it look as if I give a damn?” I answer with a wink as my back pushes back on the counter.

My legs keep growing inside the coffee shop and soon my thighs and womanhood start overturning tables and chairs. The waitress keeps kicking wildly, making the entire experience even more enjoyable

“You are going to get more tits and pussy than you ever dreamed of!” I address the cute boy as I get him closer.

People at the back of the coffee shop start getting away, but with the door now effectively blocked by my expanding body, it’s not as if they can go very far.

Soon, the unavoidable happens and my sole meets a warm body as my expansion rate accelerates. I’m already very big, the only reason I have not broken through the roof is that I’m lying as low as I possibly can.

The waitress starts feeling like a midget between my amazing boobs. By the time my feet reach the far wall, I feel yet another body between it and my soles.

“Oopsie!” I say cutely, as I focus on enjoying the ever-increasing pleasure of my growth.

During my previous (and way too short) experience as a giantess, I found out that growth is the only thing that can compare to sex when it comes to pleasure and addiction. This was, in a way, my perdition since I ended up taking the idea of ever shrinking out of my head.

I’m not a too reflexive girl, but now that I’ve had a bit more time to think I’ve realized about something that, in hindsight, looks obvious: shrinking is not an issue at all since it basically creates the conditions for me to grow again! Just like I’m doing now!

My feet are pushing against the wall and I start to feel it cracking. Whatever (or whoever) was between them and the concrete squishes as my head reaches the opposite limits of the coffee shop. The place was tall enough, but soon my prominent chest starts reaching for the ceiling, even if I’m lying down as low as possible, taking the least space someone like me could.

Soon, the waitress’ body starts feeling too meaningless against my boobs, so I just pluck the cute boy, who now fits comfortably in one hand, and take him next to her. One person per breast is certainly an improvement, but it soon becomes obvious that I will need more. Luckily, I also know where to get them.

With my body effectively fitting the entire available space between walls, there is nowhere I can keep expanding inside the coffee shop. I could choose to stop my growth right now, but I’m feeling way too good for that. Instead, I just focus on accelerating the growth rate a bit.

I had forgotten how good it feels to break from a building. After all, I only broke out of one, which is kind of not too much.

My boobs start pushing the roof upwards as my head and feet crack both ends of the Roasted place at the same time. I can feel some of its customers try to climb over my thighs and bikini bottom as they start running out of room. It feels funny, so I giggle.

“Am I too much woman for you?” I mock. My voice reverberates in the ever-shrinking space.

I know that the tinies in my boobs are probably going to have a harder time breaking through a building than I’ll do, so I have to think what I do want to make with them. I guess that by now you know that I’m not a kind person, so I could not care less about what happens to them. But I’m playful, and I want to keep them as toys for a while.

So, I feel their shrinking bodies around and fit them deeper into my cleavage, protecting them with an oversized hand as I do so. It was good timing since my boobs start smashing against the ceiling and chunks of it start raining over the less fortunate customers of Roasted soon enough.

My scalp has already broken into the street and my toes are also feeling the breeze, so I know that I need to make a decision. For a while, that decision is to do nothing, so I keep emerging on the street as my voluptuous body fills more and more of the coffee shop. Soon, this has fatal consequences, but of course, not for me.

Did I tell you that some people tried climbing over my thighs and bikini bottom? Well, they did not succeed. My thighs and bikini bottom did succeed in smearing them, though. It’s a matter of relative power, I guess.

My head is now fully out of the coffee shop, and I think that my lower legs, up to my knees, are too. Hearing traffic and, especially, screams without filters feels cool! There is not much of the roof left by now, and my hips are pushing the side walls of Roasted quite a bit. I think it’s time to finish the job. I’m eager to.

Have you ever brought a building down just by sitting down? I have. Right now! It’s far from the most spectacular thing I’ve ever done, but after a “period of inactivity”, it feels amazing.

And finally, I’m out!

I’m sitting in the ruins of Roasted (and on a few of its customers), with a clear view of my surroundings. My surroundings also have a very clear view of me, of course, and soon the screams are joined by a number of car crashes and other accidents. Oh, how have I missed this! I’m so eager to play! Where should I start?

 

End Notes:

 

For more information about Vicky, pics of her and audiobook files of her story, please visit: https://www.deviantart.com/papayoya

Vicky's return. Chapter 2 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

Out

 

I did not do it on purpose, but I think I’m more or less as big as I was when I first grew out of the hotel. It feels like ages ago, and not only because I’ve been frozen for a while. I did so much since then!

I like this size! The buildings around me look like furniture, cars look like toys and people are not even the size of mice as they comically and very unsuccessfully try to get away from me. I know I can catch them any time I want, so I’m not too concerned. Instead, I get distracted by something tickling in my cleavage and I remember about its occupants.

I reach between my humongous breasts and pluck the two now tiny and scurrying forms on it with two fingers, dropping them in my waiting palm an instant later. I cannot help but giggle at the worm-sized waitress and “cute guy” as they squirm in my hand and finally manage to lie on their backs, looking at my towering face in awe.

“I told you I wanted you” I tell the terrified boy in my palm as I reach with two fingers and pluck him with a wink.

He looks a bit dizzy as I hold him in front of my smiling face, marveling at his diminutive form and letting the thrill of being a giant again run along my body.

“What… what will you do with me?” he asks, his mousy voice making me giggle.

“Didn’t I tell you what I wanted you for already?” I reply in my best bedroom voice.

He doesn’t get it. He will, soon. I move my hand down and cutely slide it into my bikini bottom. His squirming body is soon at the gates of heaven, even if I doubt he feels them like that. I have some experience, so I already know that I do not need to expect any fireworks. Still, having him inside is better than not having him, so I slide him in with care and then guide him through my cunt with an extended fingertip.

“Mmmmmm” I say as I eye the terrified waitress and wink at her. I don’t think she realizes what has happened, so I fill her in cheerfully: “i really wanted him INSIDE ME!”

She gets even jumpier as she gets the implications of my words.

“No… please… don’t do that to me!” she screams.

“OH, DON’T WORRY!” I reply as I giggle. “ALL I WANTED FROM YOU WAS BREAKFAST!”

She immediately understands and starts yelling again, but it does not matter as I pick her up with two fingers and I bring her to my waiting mouth. Just for fun, I stick my tongue out and lick her tiny wriggling form, making her screams intensify. I then place her in my lips and let go. I love the slurp as I suck her in and giggle as she kicks all the way down my throat.

“MMMMMMM” I repeat.

Oh, how have I missed this! And to think that I’ve been around for two weeks thinking about what to do!

The world was probably already shocked at seeing me back at giant size, but just in case, my two first actions have proven them that I have not got any milder. It works well enough for me since there was no point in holding back.

I dust myself off, not realizing that in the process a couple of people that had been lucky enough to survive my emergence have now been tossed a couple hundred feet into the air. Well, tough shit. The way I see it, they lived a couple more minutes than they were meant to.

I tease my hair and adjust my boobs and once I’m reasonably satisfied with my appearance, I start standing up slowly and gracefully, soon reaching my full height and looking at the world from my regained lofty stance.

Once more, I can’t understand how I have been able to hold back for so long, suddenly remembering that nothing can compare to the feeling of towering over everyone and everything.

I pivot to face the main direction of the street I’m now standing on and smile at the sight of dozens of abandoned cars and the hundreds of people trying to flee from me. I know I’m just a dozen steps from preventing that, but I’m not in a hurry, so instead of starting after them I just widen my stance, place my hands on my hips and push my chest out, admiring the situation and my effect on the population.

“OOOOH, I HAVE REALLY MISSED THIS!” I say to the shocked population. I guess I should say something. I mean, it’s not every day that a girl grows to the size of a building in your city. It has happened only twice before, and one of them was also yours truly. If I had not rushed this a bit too much, I could have thought on what to say while sipping my cappuccino, but it’s too late for that now. I’ll have to improvise. It’s all right, since I don’t expect anyone to complain anyway.

“HAVE YOU MISSED ME?” I say. It’s cheesy, I know. Let’s see if I can step up. “DON’T WORRY, YOU ARE GOING TO BE SEEING A LOT OF ME, FROM NOW ON!”. Better? Not sure. “I KNOW YOU’VE BEEN TALKING A LOT ABOUT ME THESE LAST MONTHS, SO YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT: I’LL HAVE FUN WITH MY SIZE AND POWERS. STUFF IS GOING TO GET BROKEN AND SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME STAINS BECAUSE… WELL, THAT’S PART OF THE FUN!”

It’s not the best speech ever, but it doesn’t need to be. All that matters is that I’m back and that I’m determined to be even better as a giant than I was last time. I wonder if I should have told them that I still intend to take over what’s left of the world, but there is time, and I think it’s fair to assume that they are already counting on it.

My womanhood tickles. It’s nothing wild, but the cute guy is still doing his part to make me feel even a bit happier. He is losing some of his initial impulse, though, so I reached down with two fingers and slid them into the bikini bottom first and into myself later, using them to stir him a little and reposition him into more sensitive areas. My cunt is way to big for him, and with so much movement he has drifted a little. I don’t expect he will last long, but he guy looked like someone with quite a lot of stamina and I’m determined to enjoy every ounce of it.

I wonder if I should find some other people to assist him but discard the idea for now. Right now, I’m using him more as an entertainment than anything, and I want to roam around the city a bit more before I start getting serious about getting off.

So, with my pussy sufficiently attended for now, I look around and start making my mind up on what to do. The most obvious course of action seems like starting after the crowd, so that I can mess with it once I catch up. I’m about to take the first step when I spy something through the corner of my eye that stops me.

The flash of color is gone, but it was noticeable thanks to my enhanced senses. So, rather than moving forward, I just stoop a bit and angle to the side to reveal the teeny tiny woman in a floral that was trying to hide from me around the corner.

She is nothing compared to the crowd, but she tried to outsmart me, and this catches my attention. Without thinking further, I find myself dropping to a knee and bending down to look around the corner and straight at her.

My shadow reaches her and makes her look up. I wave cutely, but judging by her reaction, she does not think I was too charming. Her screams are quickly followed by an attempt to flee. It’s short lived, as she suddenly finds the massive wall of flesh that is my hand.

I love seeing how ridiculously small she is next to my palm. I’m dying to hold her, but I manage to hold off and giggle when the woman turns and tries to flee in a different direction. It’s obvious to see that she is straining considerably to do that. All it takes me to prevent her from being successful is a slight repositioning of my wrist. She tries again and I stop her again.

“SO, WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO GET TIRED FIRST?” I mock.

The woman looks up at me and I can see the frustration in her face. I can only giggle at the sight, which makes her more frustrated in turn. Despite her obvious feelings, it’s also easy enough to see that the woman is good-looking. Blonde, slim and apparently well-endowed, she looks like an eye-catcher. I feel snoopy, so I decide to try something new.

“GIVE UP AND I WON’T EAT YOU” I offer.

She looks at me, questioning. Then, I turn my wrist and set hand on the road, palm up.

“CLIMB” I command, although gently.

She hesitates, which makes me frown. In turn, this makes her hesitate further. I feel curious about her, but this does not mean that she deserves too much of my patience.

“LET’S TRY THE OTHER WAY AROUND. IF YOU DON’T CLIMB, YOU GO DOWN THE HATCH!”

I am genuinely surprised when the tiny woman looks up at me and addresses me with her comical voice.

“I’ll climb if you promise not to hurt me!”

I have to admit that I kind of like her guts, but if one thing is clear is that I’m not going to let a girl that’s smaller than my pinkie finger taunt me.

“DOES IT LOOK AS IF YOU HAVE ANY BARGAINING POWER?” I reply.

She hesitates again. I smile when I see her take a first step towards my palm. I cannot prevent a chuckle when the woman stops by my hand and I see that she’s not stand much taller than it, despite the fact that I’m resting it as flat as I can on the tarmac. She looks over her shoulder and I raise an eyebrow in response, sending her to a frantic attempt at pushing herself over the edge of my hand and into my palm. It takes her a while, making me giggle again.

“AND YOU WANTED TO NEGOTIATE” I mock as she finally manages to get to the top and trips, rolling to the center of my palm.

I like towering over my surroundings, so I stand back to my full height and bring my palm under my nose, taking a good look at its little but good-looking contents. The woman screams again when I reached out with my free hand, but I’m careful and gentle for once, and just extend my little finger and slide it under her summer dress, parting her legs with ease in the process. It’s then piece of cake to use my neatly manicured fingernail to tear the dress away from her and look at the topless figure of the blonde cutie.

“HEY, YOU DON’T LOOK HALF BAD!” I say, meaning it when I see her shapely body and her oversized boobs. She is still not in my league, but I’m pretty sure that she does not have too many issues to get me.

She does not reply, so I go on:

“TELL ME, CUTE, WHAT’S YOUR NAME?”

“Vi…Vivian”

I don’t know why, but I like her. I guess it’s her looks. Like me, she is way above average, and I respect that. And she does not represent any competition anymore, I kind of think of her higher than of the rest of tinies around me. You’ll think it’s shallow, but denying that girls like Vivian or me are better is plain stupid.

“TELL ME VIV, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE LIKE ME?” I ask, unconsciously setting my extraordinary condition between her and me.

I was just teasing her, but her answer catches me by surprise.

“Can you make me like you?”

I’m about to laugh out loud but manage to stop it in the last minute. Instead, I widen my eyes and say:

“WELL, I GUESS IT DEPENDS. WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING INTERESTING?”

She doubts whether to reply at first, but finally gets enough courage and starts:

“I would visit my ex, for a start” she says.

“ISN’T THAT TOO ATTACK OF THE FIFTY FOOT WOMAN?” I ask.

She seems embarrassed, but once she has started there is no way back, so she goes on.

“I would go to my ex-job too. And well, I think I would visit the sports harbor and play with the boats there too.”

“NOW YOU ARE STARTING TO BECOME INTERESTING” I say.

“I would then wade up the river, stopping at the bridges,” she says.

“OH, NOW YOU ARE REALLY SOUNDING LIKE A GIANT!” I encourage her.

“And stop at the Central Train Station, using it like a model set” she adds, now sounding even excited.

“ALL THAT SOUNDS REALLY GREAT” I admit.

“So, can you make me a giant?” she asks.

I cannot hold it anymore and chuckle.

“OF COURSE NOT, SILLY!  BUT ALL THAT STUFF YOU MENTIONED SOUNDS LIKE THINKS I DEFINITELY WANT TO DO! IF YOU BEHAVE AND MAKE IT OUT OF MY HAND ALIVE, YOU MAY EVEN ENJOY SEEING ME DOING IT ON TV!”

Her excitement vanishes in an instant, making me giggle once again.

“YOU KNOW, YOU ARE A LOVELY TINY ONE”

I’m feeling great, and everything around me just reinforces that feeling. Thinking on that, I realize that my genital stimulation seems to have receded again, so I slide my fingers in once more and stir my lover with care. I do not get the response I was seeking, this time, so I push him a little harder. It seems to improve, but it only lasts an instant. Frowning, I pinch the tiny body and bring it out.

I hold him close enough to my palm, so the cute girl looks at my unwilling sex partner almost with as much curiosity as I do. He looked quite trashed and he is… well, sticky, but that was to be expected.

I set him with care in my palm, next to the topless blonde, and say:

“TAKE A LOOK AT HIM FOR ME, WILL YOU?”

She is a bit surprised, but complies soon enough. After a minute, she looks up at me, but remains silent.

“WELL?”

“He… he is alive, but he is pretty battered… I think”

It’s hard for me to imagine how it must feel, inside there, but the truth is that I do not think that too many people have made it out alive.

“HOW MUCH BATTERED?” I ask.

She hesitates, but finally replied:

“I… I think he needs medical attention”

Part of me wants to toss them over my shoulder and be done with them. After all, the city is full of people and other interesting things to do. This is not the part of me that prevails. I’m not the kindest person in the world, and God knows I could not care less for individual lives, but these two are not in the same bucket as the rest. I’ve chosen them, and I take care of my own.

One of the advantages of standing taller than any building in the area is that there’s nothing to block my view. So, I find the blue cross on the rooftop of the closest hospital soon enough.

“LET’S GET IT TO HIM, THEN!” I say.

Vivian does not understand it, but it does not matter. I keep my palm flattish and start walking down the street, enjoying the view of rooftops by my hips as I make way at a good pace. The crowd had made is as far as sixteen blocks in the time that I gave them. Five minutes later, I’m right behind them.

“PEEPS, THIS IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. MAKE WAY!”

They don’t, so soon my sole lands on the first group of stragglers. The spongy feeling under it as my foot digs the concrete brings back familiar memories. Three blocks later, it has already become part of the routine, as dozens of victims have become nothing more than gory stains at the bottom of my perfectly noticeable footprints.

I know that stepping on dozens to get one into hospital does not sound very logical, but that’s because you look at it from your point of view. To you, I guess, every life is important and equal to the next. To me, on the other hand, the only value I see in lives is its entertainment value, except when I fancy someone a bit more than the rest. I don’t know if it’s possible to understand that without standing taller than a high-rise, but it’s damn logical when you look at it my way. If I care about someone or something, it becomes important. If I don’t… well, chances are that someone or something will cease to exist sooner rather than later.

The body count is in the hundreds by the time I reach the hospital, which cannot even make it to my crotch. This forces me to sit on my haunches. There’s only one step missing, which is to deliver the patient. It’s harder than you may think.

I finally resort to the simple approach. Closing my free hand into a fist, I punch the building and rip a hole three-floors tall into its façade. I peek inside to see the chaos I just caused, but I simply ignore it and reached with my other palm, setting it with care in the center floor and tilting it to drop Vivian and the cute guy.

The doctors are in shock, but I cannot be bothered by their feelings. They have a job to do:

“TAKE CARE OF HIM. OTHERWISE, THIS HOSPITAL WILL NOT BE USEFUL TO ME ANYMORE, AND I TEND TO GET CARELESS WITH STUFF THAT IS NOT USEFUL, IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN”

I see a couple of doctors reaching for the cute guy, but some others are tending to some of the injuries my fist caused when it broke in. I narrow my eyes and reach out, sweeping the victims and the doctors that are with them out of the building and into the street, eight stories below.

“JUST MAKING SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT GETTING DISTRACTED WITH UNIMPORTANT PEOPLE” I say.

Then, without further word, I reach back into the hospital and pluck Vivian. She screams for a second, but then gets dizzy when I get back up.

“HE’LL BE ALRIGHT” I say as I sit her in my shoulder and offer her a strand of my silk brown hair so that she can take a hold and not fall.

“NOW, LET’S GO TAKE A WALK AND HAVE A GIRL CHAT, SHALL WE?” I say.

 

 

End Notes:

For more information about Vicki, pics of her and audiobook files of her story, please visit: https://www.deviantart.com/papayoya

 

Vicky's return. Chapter 3 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

Chat

 

“I could have stayed in the hospital too” Vivian says. She sounds anything but relieved that I’ve picked her back.

“YOU ARE NOT HURT, AS FAR AS I KNOW” I reply cheerfully as I turn and start walking down the street. The crowd has used the time I stopped at the hospital to clear the avenue a bit, so I’m stepping on less people. Still, my walk is far from victim-free. I’m way too big for that now.

“What do you want from me?” Vivian asks. “Another lover?” she asks, sounding afraid.

“I DON’T WANT A LOVER, I JUST NEED A FRIEND…” I sing, following the tunes of the old Texas song.

Vivian stays silent for a short while, then says:

“If I’m your friend, then let me go!”

“WELL, YEAH… I’M STILL WAY BIGGER THAN YOU, SO THAT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN” I reply tongue in cheek.

There is silence for a few more steps, besides the soft thuds from my steps in the road below. I love how the world shakes around me as I move       and with the road now reasonably free of people I can focus more on stuff like this.

“What do you want from me?” Vivian finally asks.

“RIGHT NOW, I ONLY NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOUR EX” I reply.

“Why?” Vivian asks.

“I’M GONNA FIND HIM FOR YA” I simply say.

“Why?” she asks, surprised.

“BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT FRIENDS DO!” I reply cheerfully.

“What will you do to him?” she asks, but I don’t feel concern in her voice.

“WE’LL THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN WE GET THERE, SHALL WE?”

I keep advancing, looking down to see my cute feet break through asphalt and crush the occasional abandoned car. I had almost forgotten how delicious it is to feel the things of the regular-sized world crumble with such ease under my soft soles. Being a giant offers many sensorial perks, and this is one of the ones I enjoy the most.

It’s almost three blocks later, when Vivian’s mousy voice comes back:

“He works at the Grand National Bank”

I cannot prevent but smiling.

“DOWNTOWN?” I ask.

I see her nodding through the corner of my eye.

Well, it won’t take too much of a detour, which is great. I’m having fun with Vivian, and she’s offering a great start of this new day as a giant, but it’s not as if I’m planning to spend the rest of my godly life with her.

“SO, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?” I ask as I keep advancing down the avenue. I’ll make a left in Pearson, in about five blocks and this should take me to my target downtown.

“He cheated me with my best friend” she replies almost immediately.

“ISN’T THAT A CLASSIC? SHE MUST HAVE BEEN QUITE HOT, LOOKING AT WHAT HE HAD” I comment casually. I can sense that she does not like it, but I could not care less. “DON’T WORRY, WE’LL FIND A WAY TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HE IS A PIG”

The conversation has led me to Pearson, closer to downtown, my current objective and my future fun. No sooner than I place my cute feet in the intersection, I’m greeted by something I was not expecting.

I guess that from the cops’ perspective the blockade must be quite impressive since I can count at least three dozen cars and they are taking a couple of blocks of the avenue. Of course, things look quite different from up here. It’s hard for the regular world to be impressive anymore. It can certainly be annoying, though.

 I stop in my tracks and observe the lawmen gathering ahead of me. My lips are curled downwards, showing my irritation. Without further word, I reach for my shoulder and pluck Vivian.

“I’M GONNA HAVE TO PUT OUR CHAT ON HOLD. THERE IS SOMETHING I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF” I say.

She looks at me inquisitively.

“DON’T WORRY, IT WON’T TAKE ME LONG.”

With that, I set Vivian in the roof of the tallest structure in the area, an office building that reaches a bit under my shoulders. Fixing a stare in her diminutive form, I address her with a smile:

“I’M AFRAID YOU ARE NOT AS INVULNERABLE AS I AM, SO YOU’LL BE SAFER HERE. DON’T GET ANY IDEAS, THOUGH. YOU ARE NOT INVULNERABLE TO CRUMBLINB BUILDINGS OR GIANT FEET EITHER”

She does not look comfortable as I leave there and turn to face the blockade. I take a step to the front just to make everyone a bit more nervous and widen my stance, placing my hands in my hips in a commanding pose.

“YOU ARE IN MY WAY, TINIES” I tell them with a smile. “I THOUGHT I’D GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO CLEAR THE ROAD BEFORE I GET GOING”

The answer comes from a cop in uniform in the front of the blockade. He is holding a megaphone.

“Miss O’Neal, we cannot let you proceed down the road or roam around our city. You are commanded to desist of your attitude and sit down in this intersection to wait for further instructions!”

“OH, ARE YOU COPS?” I ask cutely. “YOU’LL HAVE TO FORGIVE ME, BUT FROM UP HERE YOU LOOK AS THREATENING AS JUST EVERYONE ELSE I’VE MET SO FAR. THAT IS, NOT VERY,” I say.

“Miss O’Neal, if you don’t follow our instructions we are authorized to use force!”

God, it’s always the same old. Two days and a bit of the third as a giant and I could already cite every quote on the cops’ playbook when it comes to dealing with me. I would have thought that after what I did the last time and having had more than a year to prepare they would have come up with something more original.

“YEAH, I’M SURE YOU ARE. IT’S NOT AS IF I CARE TOO MUCH, THOUGH, HONESTLY. LOOK GUYS, I DON’T WANT TO BE TOO HARD ON YOU, BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO BRING UP THE ELEPHANT ON THE ROOM… YOU GUYS ARE PUNY!”

“Miss O’Neal, these are powerful weapons…” the lead cop starts saying.

I never was a very patient girl and, quite honestly, the fact that it’s cops makes things even more irritating. I was planning to play a bit with them, but so much chatter is already getting on my nerves, so I decide to get things started myself.

I let some pressure build behind my eyes, but not too much. Then, I just release it as I precisely face the front section of the blockade, my eyes set exactly on the car by the policeman in charge.

The powerful heat wave lasts less than a second, but being as big as I am, it lights my surroundings in a reddish hue, making it all more spectacular. It reaches the car I was aiming a fraction of a second later, making it explode spectacularly and engulfing some of the officers around it in flames, including the pesky one that had been taking to me.

“LIKE… THIS POWERFUL?” I ask, tongue in cheek.

I’ve held back quite a lot, so my laser beams, while amazing have not been too devastating. It was all part of the plan, of course. I don’t want to exhaust the cops too soon. As you’ll have guessed, I’m quite an impulsive girl, so my plans did not reach much further than my growth. I’m basically going with the flow since I broke through the coffee shop’s roof. In essence, I’m letting the city present me with opportunities for fun, and a police blockade is too good an opportunity just to deal with it in a rush.

The cops need a few seconds to react to my initial attack, since I guess that seeing a gorgeous giant bikini girl shooting laser beams through her eyes must be quite shocking. They finally manage to pull their shit together, though, and when they do the barrage comes soon enough.

I don’t move. I don’t even flinch, as I let hundreds and hundreds of bullets hit me and harmlessly bounce off my flawless skin. I get hit in my thighs, stomach, chest and face, the hailstorm of ammunition feeling like little more than a soft rain.

Of course, the results of the cops’ feeble attempts were to be expected. For God’s sake, I’ve survived nukes, and a few bullets are nothing compared to that. But they just feel great. I guess that after being out for a year, I needed to feel my utter superiority over the tinies. A warmth and wetness in my bikini bottom and a pair of visibly swollen nipples pushing the fabric of my bikini top confirm as much.

I have to admit that Kinston’s Police Department is persistent. The barrage lasts for over ten minutes, a period of time that I enjoy thoroughly. At some point I started to massage my hourglass figure, almost as if applying suntan lotion, both to pleasure myself a bit but also to let the cops know just how effective their attempts are.

They finally seem to get it, and the shooting starts decaying, until the last shot is heard and the avenue gets strangely silent all of the sudden.

I’m back in a commanding position, arms akimbo, as I observe the reactions in the blockade with curiosity. I love feeling the frustration in their ranks, even if part of me is still pissed off. It’s a strange feeling. What bothers me is not that they attacked me, since I enjoyed it quite a lot. But the idea that they thought they could attack me is kind of offensive.

I don’t address them until a full minute later.

“IS THIS REALLY ALL YOU GUYS GOT?” I ask, mocking. “YOU KNOW, I FEEL EVEN A LITTLE INSULTED!”

I’m not expecting any reply. I don’t get any. It’s time to take the lead, and I realize that I don’t know what to do. I mean, it’s not as if I do not have any options. There are at least a dozen ideas coming to my mind on how to deal with the policemen.

Then, an absurd idea comes to mind. I’m about to discard it when I think twice. My lips curl.

“OK” I say. “IF THAT WAS REALLY ALL YOU GOT, THEN YOU CAN GO!”

The fear and frustration amongst the cops instantly turns into surprise. I giggle as I let it spread for a couple more seconds. I then continue in a girlish tone.

“I MEAN, I KNOW LAST TIME I WAS AROUND I WAS A BIT VINDICTIVE, BUT I’VE GROWN UP SINCE THEN, AND NOT ONLY IN SIZE. I MEAN, I COULD WIPE YOU OUT EASILY FOR HAVING ATTACKED ME, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT I’M ABOVE IT. IT’S NOT AS IF YOU COULD EVEN PUT A BLEMISH IN MY SKIN!” I let out as I chuckle.

Frustration is starting to come back. It fuels me to continue.

“SO, WHY SHOULD I TREAT YOU DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER PUNY PEOPLE THAT ARE HELPLESS AGAINST ME? IT WOULD BE UNFAIR, WOULDN’T IT?” I ask. Then, I add: “SO, I’M A GROWN-UP GIRL NOW. TEMPER TANTRUMS ARE OVER. FROM NOW ON, IT’S ONLY GAMES!”

I backhand the building to my right as I say that, easily bringing its top third down. No one was expecting it, so it causes quite a lot of commotion.

“TOO BAD YOU COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, ISN’T IT?” I say, mocking.

Surprise and frustration are now leaving some room for anger, but I could not care less.

“NOW, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!” I say as I fix a stare on them.

The smartest ones follow my orders. They are not many.

“YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT GIANT GIRLS? THEY HAVE TO GET EVERYTHING DONE BY THEMSELVES!”

I push my lips out as I finish saying that. Everyone knows what’s coming, but it’s not as if anyone can do anything about it. I end up surprising the world once more when I blow a soft breeze rather than unleashing the hurricane everyone knows I’m capable of, though.

My self-generated weather reaches the cops soon enough. It’s only strong enough to ruffle their hair, at first, which is exactly what I was looking for. A few more cops start turning and fleeing, taking advantage of the tailwinds, this time quite literally. I see that I still need to nudge most of the rest, so I start to increase the intensity gradually, still taking care of not being as violent as I know I can be.

I set the power-level to the point where cops start rolling down the street but are not instantly made airborne. I think that’s a fair enough compromise. Squad cars are also starting to roll in different directions, but they are not fast enough to run over their former drivers.

And I just keep it like this for a while, pushing the former blockade a few blocks down. By the time I cut my never-ending stream down the cops are far away enough, barely bruised physically but undoubtedly hurt in their prides.

I look over my shoulder to see Vivian following the entire scene with her mouth wide open, still in the roof where I had left her.

I’m feeling lazy, so rather than walking back to pick her up, I just turn my tractor beam vision on, the blue beams soon engulfing her diminutive body. I had not used this one for a while, but it comes back naturally, just like riding a bike. Vivian screams all the way to my waiting palm. She receives the warmest smile when I set her there.

“I… I don’t understand” she babbles.

“WELL, THAT’S BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT EVEN THE SIZE OF MY PINKIE FINGER” I reply cheerfully before setting her back on my shoulder.

 

End Notes:

For more information about Vicky, pics of her and audiobook files of her story, please visit: https://www.deviantart.com/papayoya

 

Vicki's return. Chapter 4 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

 

 

These feet are made for trampling

My pet-friend Vivian is back at my shoulder as I amble down the empty street. I made a left just after dealing with the cops. After all the care I put in not hurting them too much, the last thing I wanted was to trample them under my feet!

This meant that I ended up trampling a different set of people, but I’m hardly concerned about that. I had no relationship with them. This is one of the things that certainly feels different at this high-rise height than it felt when I grew taller than mountain ranges.

Flattening an entire city under your sole is certainly stimulating. But that is essentially at an intellectual level. I mean, I’m not a too thoughtful girl, but knowing that all it takes me to finish something people took years to build and organize themselves around is to put my foot on top of it is definitely empowering. But in real terms, it does not feel much different than stepping on gravel. Things break even before touching them, the ground sinks with almost no effort, and in the end it doesn’t even tickle much.

Everything is much different at my current height. To start with, being able to walk around the city rather than trampling it is priceless. I love towering over buildings, but having them reach all the way up to my thighs gives me a much more personal view of the chaos I’m creating. In that state of elation I trace the rooftops with a finger as I move slowly down a six-lane avenue that is wide enough for me to strut a little.

Three days and several cities later, it still amazes me how some people can only react to my presence by running away from me in a straight line. I’m not the best strategist ever, but from up here it seems quite obvious that getting into the buildings or side streets would be a much better idea. It’s not as if I mind, of course. I’m not going to run out of tinies any time soon, and stepping on people still beats practically anything else I can do, especially at my current size.

I identify a group of people who is about to become my next objective and start after them, keeping my pace slow enough to show everyone that I don’t really need to put an effort to catch up.

“WELL DONE GUYS! YOU ARE ABOUT TO OUTRUN ME!” I tease as I raise my foot and aim my next step so that it will end up in the most packed section of the avenue.

I do not even put an effort on it. It’s not as if it makes a difference. A dozen or so people pop under my sole an instant before the asphalt cracks and breaks, as it has been doing since I burst out of the coffee shop.

“OOOPSIE!” I say cutely, hand in my mouth.

Needless to say, the rest of the crowd is shocked. I guess that my soft step felt more like a meteor landing to them. I keep my motion, now setting my other foot on top of the crowd, snuffing another dozen lives and increasing the pandemonium.

“OUCH!” I say, mocking. “YOU GUYS ARE JUST EVERYWHERE! I THINK I’M GOING TO NEED A GOOD PEDICURE BY THE TIME I’M DONE HERE!”

I keep moving, my third step just as deadl as the previous two and bringing the crowd to the breaking point.

“I DON’T KNOW… IF I WERE YOU I THINK I’D TRY SOMETHING ELSE… MAYBE GETTING INTO THE BUILDINGS OR SIDE STREETS? RUNNING IN A STRAIGHT LINE DOESN’T SEEM TO BE WORKING SO WELL, DON’T YOU THINK?”

I take a fourth step and, as usual, I choose the most packed spot I can find to land my sole on. I notice that the bursting of bodies under my heel feels different than under the ball of my foot and certainly different than under the arch. It’s tough to say which of the sensations I enjoy the most… in the end they are not better or worse, they are just different.

“THE THING IS, YOU GUYS ARE SLOW! I MEAN, I’M NOT EVEN WALKING FAST. THIS IS MERELY A COMFY STROLL. AND STILL, EACH OF MY STEPS ARE WORTH A FEW DOZEN OF YOUR STRIDES. SO, FACE IT: IF YOU RUN FROM ME, YOU’LL SQUISH UNDER ME,” I say in the same cheerful tone I’ve been using since I started crushing them by the dozen. “IT’S NOT AS IF I MIND, OF COURSE. I MEAN, IT’S NOT AS IF YOU ARE SLOWING ME DOWN!”

I’m now constantly looking down, savoring the effect of my murderous wade through the crowd. As usual, I enjoy a much higher detailed view of the scenery at my feet than I should, my growth having come not only with some super cool powers but also with some very useful sensorial enhancements.

It’s thanks to my improved eyesight that I can get a clear view of a couple doing something that I was not expecting but that I realize makes some sense. At least from the point of view of a pea-sized brain tiny person that is trying to avoid being stepped on. They get into one of the multiple abandoned cars in the road.

I can only giggle and make sure that my left foot is going to land right on top of the offending vehicle as I complete my next step. As usual, the car does not stand a chance and folds like tinfoil under my foot as it keeps on its usual trip into the asphalt, digging yet another footprint on the road.

“OK, I THINK YOU GUYS MISUNDERSTOOD ME. WHEN I ADVISED YOU NOT TO RUN I WAS NOT INVITING YOU TO GET INTO CARS EITHER. CARS SQUISH JUST A TAD HARDER THAN YOU. AND YOU DON’T KNOW JUST HOW APPEALING THEY FEEL TO A GIRL LIKE ME. SO, IF YOU ARE INSIDE THEM, CHANCES ARE THAT YOU WILL END UP FORMING      PART OF THEM PERMANENTLY.”

I see a few people starting to get it just then and heading to the sides of the road, either to get in portals or to dash into smaller side streets. There is nothing like a practical lesson to convey a message. Still, the majority are acting as dumb as they were.

I take four more steps down the road. The people is a bit more scattered now, so not so many of them end up under my feet every time that they set down, but still the death toll is the highest since… well, since the last time I was around.

When a lonely man ends up standing right in front of my right foot, the opportunity is too good to let it pass. So, I separate  my thumb from the rest of the toes and I slide my foot forward, trapping the man in the space I just created and bringing my toes back together to keep him in place. His head can barely poke over the skin of my sexy digits. Still, he manages to crane his neck enough to look up at my smiling face.

“LICK!” I command sexily.

I’m surprised by how quickly he gets it and obeys. He tickles! I compliment him by moaning as I stay in place, with my hands on my hips and a smile of satisfaction in my face. He gets tired before I do. When I see his exhausted face looking up at me, looking for mercy, I smile back at him

“SQUISH!” I then command. Of course, I was not expecting him to squish on his own. I believe it’s impossible for a human to do that. But I have no problem helping him. It just takes me the smallest effort to bring my toes together and feel his body burst. When I see the gore oozing through, though, I twitch my nose. I will definitely need to get a good foot rub by the time I finish my trek. I don’t complain, in any case. After all, it’s my choice. If you don’t want the mess, don’t make it!

It’s surprising how my little game with the guy seems to have created quite the commotion. I guess it has to do with the whimsical way I disposed of him, but honestly, that feels a bit stupid. To me, a man or a dozen doesn’t make much difference, but I would have guessed that it would for them. Anyway, I guess the tinies will never cease to surprise me.

“WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE THIS, THEN?” I ask as I stomp my foot a bit harder than usual, choosing the most packed section of the crowd I could find. “WORKS WELL ENOUGH FOR ME, BUT I HOPE YOU CAN ALSO REALIZE THAT A GIRL NEEDS SOME VARIETY!” I complain. “AND WELL, HONESTLY, I HAD HOPED YOU WOULD APPRECIATE THE BREAK!”

I stomp my other foot on another crowded section of the road for good measure.

I don’t know where I got the discernment to differentiate between levels of panic, but I can swear that it has increased a couple notches, even if one would have thought that it was already as high as it could be.

People are not just trying to outrun me anymore. Some are running in the opposite direction, trying to slip through my sides. And a few even end up over my toes!

I carelessly kick forward, taking care of those over my foot and those immediately in front of it. The brief cloud of flying bodies feels satisfactory, so I repeat the operation with my left foot. I giggle as a result.

Then, my heart fills with glee when I see a stranded city bus just half a dozen blocks down the road!

I’m not making an effort to step on people as I hurry my pace to my new target. They squish by the dozen under my feet anyway. In the rush, lampposts, traffic lights and directional signs are downed by my shins, as my thighs spectacularly break through powerlines, their sparks barely able to tickle as I do.

The crowd is beaten by the time I reach my destination. I don’t give a fuck, of course! After all, it’s not my problem. They can get a shrink if they want. My attention is fully focused on the bus, and I moan when I realize that it’s full.

I lift my foot a bit and tap my big toe on the bus roof.

“KNOCK KNOCK!” I mock from above. I don’t bend or crouch. After all, my feet alone have proven to be perfectly capable of wreaking havoc and provide me with tons of fun over the last minutes.

Of course, I was not expecting any reply to my knocking, so I just move my foot back and start nudging the bus with my toes, making it swing, but being mindful of the force so that it swings back to position. I giggle, thinking on the sheer pandemonium that such a simple action must be having on the dozens of people inside, but as everything, this soon becomes repetitive and boring to me. So, without thinking much further, I end up nudging a bit harder and toppling the bus over.

Even from my height I can hear muffled screams coming from the people inside. With the bus now on its sides, and thanks to my super-vision, I can now see the people inside through the side windows. It’s packed!

Someone seems to decide that it’s better to risk it outside the bus than waiting inside for me to decide what to do and breaks one of the emergency exit windows. I can see the tiny figure squirming through it and frown. I wait until the guy is completely out and then move my foot to him, trapping him between my big toe and the other four. He screams. The rest of the people scream even more as I crush him in a simple gesture, making sure that I am holding my foot in a position that will let everyone see.

“I WOULD ADVISE YOU AGAINST GETTING OUT AT THIS STOP!” I boom from above.

Just for fun, I grab the bus by flexing my toes and I bring it back to its original position, messing with the people inside a bit more. I then give them a few seconds and topple the bus in the opposite direction, giggling in the process.

I’m having fun, but the bus is starting to lose interest, so I know I’m not going to stay with it forever. The easy thing would be, of course, to just step on it. But I strive for being original as a giant, so that’s not what I do. Instead, I place my left foot parallel with the bus, with my toes reaching more or less to its mid-point. Then, I push the top of the bus with my other foot. The results are satisfactory as the top half of the mass transport starts bending. I keep going until it breaks, effectively ripping the bus open in half.

I move my feet back and wait for the unavoidable to happen. I guess the people were a little groggy from all my messing with them, but eventually they start pouring out of the bus, now that I’ve opened it to the world.

I smile as I observe the situation, waiting for enough of them to pack in front of the two ripped sections of the vehicle.

“I SAID NO EXIT IN THIS STOP!” I taunt from above.

And just step on them with the same ease I’ve stepped on a few hundred people on my way here, chuckling as I do so.

I can feel the doubts on those that are still within the two sections of the bus I’ve created. I’m ready to move forward, so I just say:

“DON’T WORRY, THOSE THAT STAYED INSIDE WON’T GET CRUSHED. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I’M GOING TO GIVE YOU A HEADSTART TOWARDS YOUR DESTINATION!”

They get it when I kick the first section of the bus, sending it rolling for over a dozen blocks. I repeat the operation before those in the second section can react. This time it doesn’t get so far… I misjudged my aim and the half-bus ends up embedded in the façade of an office building less than three blocks down the road.

Geez, my feet alone can be such great fun! Of course, a city full of toys and a few hundred scaredy people always helps. I’m thinking on what else I can try when the shiny reflection of a building two blocks to my left makes me change my mind

“OH, THE GREAT NATIONAL BANK! GIRL, I HAD NOT REALIZED THAT I HAD GOT THERE ALREADY!”

I had forgotten about Vivian for a while, but the hottie is still perked at my shoulder, grabbing my hair to make sure she does not fall.

“You don’t mind killing people,” she observes in a flat tone.

“WHY SHOULD I? IT’S NOT AS IF I’M GOING TO RUN OUT OF THEM ANYTIME SOON!”

 

 

End Notes:

 

For more information about Vicky, pics of her and audiobook files of her story, please visit: https://www.deviantart.com/papayoya

 

Vicki's return. Chapter 5 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

After almost 2 years, Vicki is back! I hope you will enjoy her return. I've certainly enjoyed going back to her!

In this chapter I had to write myself out of the corner I had lead the story in the previous one. I hope you will enjoy how Vicki did it (in the only way she really knows to handle issues).

 

 

Couple counseling

 

“SO, THE BANK WHERE YOUR EX WORKS IS THERE. AREN’T YOU HAPPY?” I ask excited.

I look at Viv through the corner of my eye. She is still sitting, weightless, on my shoulder. I don’t know how to interpret her expression.

“What are you going to do to him?” she then asks, hesitant.

“WELL, THE FIRST THING, OF COURSE, WILL BE TO GET HIM OUT OF THE BUILDING. I MEAN, I COULD BRING THE BUILDING DOWN, BUT THIS WOULD HARDLY GIVE HIM THE SORT OF PERSONAL ATTENTION THAT MY FRIEND’S EX DESERVES, DON’T YOU THINK?”

“And once he is out?” she pushes.

“I DON’T KNOW, REALLY. I WILL MAKE MY MIND UP WHEN THE TIME COMES, I GUESS,” I say casually.

“I’m not sure if I want you to kill him,” Vivian then says.

It makes me chuckle.

“VIV, DARLING, YOU ARE LOVELY. BUT I DON’T THINK YOU GET IT, YET. LOOK, I’M AN ALL-POWERFUL GIANT GIRL, AND YOU ARE A TINY PET-FRIEND SITTING ON MY SHOULDER. I’M DOING THIS FOR YOU, BUT I’LL DO IT MY WAY. I WILL GET YOUR EX OUT, I WILL HEAR HIM OUT AND THEN I WILL DECIDE WHAT’S BEST FOR HIM AND FOR YOU.”

Vivian does not look comfortable, but I could not care less.

“NOW, BEING PRACTICAL… I NEED SOME INFORMATION TO KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. YOU KNOW… NAME, APPEARANCE, WHERE’S THE BEST SPOT TO SEARCH FOR HIM…”

Vivian hesitates and I tap my foot to let her know that I need the information and I need it now.

“His name is Patrick Hodges. He is thirty-seven, brown haired, brown beard. He works in the last floor of the building,” she finally says.

“LAST FLOOR? YOUR EX IS A BIG FISH, HEH?” I reply impressed.

“He is chief of staff for one of the vice-presidents of the bank,” Vivian finally says.

“COOL,” I simply say.

Vivian is not expecting me to pick her up, so she is not ready. She is also not ready for me setting her on the rooftop of a close by building. She looks at me questioningly.

“OH, I NEED A BIT OF FREEDOM OF MOVEMENTS FOR WHAT I HAVE IN MIND. I’M AFRAID I CANNOT CARRY YOU IN MY SHOULDER!”

I know what you are all thinking. So far I have been trampling people and even crushing cities. But how does someone like me get someone as tiny as Patrick out of a building with hundreds of people. Shouldn’t this be as hard as finding a needle in a haystack?

Well, it would if I did not have the option of threatening the hay into delivering the needle to me!

The Grand National Building is about as tall as I am, which is rather tall, but still not as impressive as some of its cousins downtown. I’m by no means an expert in architecture, but the building does not look too remarkable to me. Boxy and without anything to make it stand out, either the architect or the landlord probably resorted to the shiny golden glass finish to catch the eye.

I strut towards it, smiling when I see the shadows moving frantically behind the mirrored windows. My smile widens when I realize that the Grand National will have an additional upside. With its size and shiny gaudiness, the building turns out to be a perfect full-size mirror!

I stop and admire my reflection, letting out a mild moan as I inspect every inch of my perfection. God, I’m sexy! I mean, I was already gorgeous as hell before all this Goddess business, but the backdrop of the city I’m towering over adds to my overall sensuality. Smiling, I run my hands along my picture-perfect figure and mash my oversized tits together, pouting as I do. I chuckle when the pattern of shadows running behind the windows changes.

“ARE YOU MORE AFRAID THAN HORNY? OR IS IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND?” I tease.

Slowly, my fingers reach behind my neck and start undoing the knot that keeps my designer black bikini-top in place. An instant later, the largest and more sublime breasts the world has ever seen are out of their skimpy cover, pointing rudely at the building and my audience.

I do not give anyone any warning before I push my chest out and take the two steps that separate me from the Grand National. Like reckless wrecking balls, my tits lead the charge, easily breaking through glass, steel and concrete as my chest digs into the building somewhere around its twentieth floor. This is hardly the most impressive thing I’ve done as a giant. It is hardly the most impressive thing I’ve done with my tits either. But damn, it feels good!

I moan in pleasure as I feel all sorts of stuff crushing and breaking under the most sensitive skin in my titanic body, the idea that people are getting crushed under my boobs simply exhilarating. I leave hundreds of tons of sexiness rest on the slowly crumbling structure for a few seconds, reveling on the sensation. And then, finally, I remove myself from the building and chortle when I see the twin gaping holes that I’ve carved on the façade.

Excited, I stoop to admire the results of my handiwork, giggling at the sight of the aftermath. In a word, it looks like a warzone. Dozens of bodies litter the area around my entry point, mostly moaning in pain, even if a few are beyond that. Around them, walls are down, furniture is all but splinters and the steel carcass of the building is showing.

“KNOCK, KNOCK!” I mock, but all I get are anguished yells in response.

“I ALWAYS KNEW I HAD KILLER TITS,” I add, teasing.

Those that are still in good enough shape to stand on their own look at me with a mix of hate and fear. The fear part works well enough for me. As for the hate… I guess I can understand it. I don’t have to like it though. Everyone knows what will happen when I push my lips out and point them at the survivors. Unfortunately for them, no one can do shit about it.

I don’t even stretch myself as I blow a steady kiss into the building, sending anything that’s not firmly attached to the ground flying around. This includes survivors and debris too. As you’ll have guessed, by the end of my puff there is still debris. I would not bet too much for the survivors, though!

With nothing more of interest in the floors I ripped open with my boobs, I stand back up and look at the relatively unscratched top floors of the building again. For all the fun I had, I guess it’s time to get back to business. To the business of having fun in a different way, of course!

After all, all I wanted was to get everyone’s attention. I think it’s fair to say that I did, so it’s time to get to the next stage of my plan. And yes, before I go on, I admit that as far as plans go, it’s not brilliant. But you know what? It’s one of the advantages of being an all-powerful goddess. You don’t need to stretch your mind much to get what you want.

“OK, LISTEN UP!” I say, knowing that everyone inside the building is listening to what I have to say. “I HAVE HALF A MIND TO TITTY PUNCH THIS BUILDING INTO A HEAP OF RUBBLE,” I start saying. I can hear some commotion coming from within the building. “AND YOU KNOW, MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LET GO AND DO IT. BUT SINCE I’M FEELING MAGNANIMOUS, I’M GIVING YOU ONE OPTION. DELIVER PATRICK HODGES TO ME IN THE ROOF IN LESS THAN SIXTY SECONDS AND I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE! I MEAN, THE ONES OF YOU THAT ARE STILL ALIVE!”

I cannot see much of what is going on through the mirrored windows, but the reaction inside the building has been roaring. I smile, knowing that they are undoubtedly rushing to do my bidding. I still tease them a bit while they work on it, though.

“TIC, TAC, TIC, TAC…”

I have not been keeping a count, but I don’t think they have come even close to exhausting their minute by the time a group of people show up through the roof’s access door, apparently struggling to push someone into the opening.

I twitch my nose, realizing that when I asked them to deliver Vivian’s ex in the roof I was being pretty logical but not very convenient. After all, the top of my head is barely clearing it. Well, luckily, this is not going to slow a woman like me down too much. Focusing just a bit, I unleash a wave of growth and enjoy the ripples of pleasure along my body as I add some fifty feet to my height, bringing the roof level with the top of my breasts. For some reason, this scares the dozen or so people on it even more. As if they had not known about what I was able to do before!

I observe the group, waiting for them to deliver Patrick and get out. It is not as simple as I thought it would be. Even if there must be a dozen of them trying to push a single man into the middle of the rooftop, they are struggling to achieve it. God! Can they really be so puny?

Getting tired, I reach out with my right hand and scoop the entire group into it. Taking a step back, I open my palm and inspect the catch. I smile at the terrified mass of humanity on it, but do not waste too much time bragging and focus on finding the man I’m after. Unfortunately, there are at least two guys that fit Viv’s description.

“OK, WHICH ONE OF YOU IS PATRICK?” I ask.

I only get screaming back.

“YOU GUYS WERE DOING SO GOOD,” I say with a dismissive tone. “I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO DROP YOU ALL JUST BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT PINPOINT AT THE REAL PATRICK.”

A dozen fingers are immediately pointing at a very red-faced man with a brown beard. I waste no time plucking him from my palm with my free fingers.

Now, I think you don’t realize the challenge I face in the precise next instant. Every cell in my body is urging me to just toss the other eleven men away. Or, to be fair, to do something even worse to them. It’s the fun thing to do. And to be completely frank, it also has become the natural thing to do. I’m an all-powerful playful giant woman. Up to some point, my fun is measured by the number of corpses I leave on the way.

And still… they have helped me. And, in some convoluted way, I kind of promised them that I would leave them alone if they did. Should I stay true to my word? It’s not as if I was the most honorable girl in the world before growing… so now that no one can do shit about anything I do, this should be the least of my concerns.

So, I even surprise myself when I reach back to the roof with my crowd-holding hand and empty its contents on it. The looks I get from my captives tell me that they had not betted to strongly for my virtue either.

“SURPRISED?” I ask with a wink.

I do not get any reply. They are way too busy trying to get back into the building.

With the lucky crowd now gone, I can focus all my attention to the tiny man dangling from my fingers. I offer him the best of my smiles as I bring him in front of my eyes and observe his puny figure.

“I GUESS YOU MAKE A GOOD MATCH FOR VIV,” I say. I mean it. The man is tiny, but even in his diminutiveness I can see that he is good looking in a modern executive kind of way. In other words, I would have had no issues to fuck him in my old days of being … well, just a regular super-hot glamour model.

“Please… let me go…” the man says, but not too convincingly. I’ve held enough people by now to notice these little differences.

“DUDE, DID YOU NOTICE JUST HOW MUCH TROUBLE I WENT THROUGH JUST TO GET YOU OUT OF THE BUILDING?”

His eyes widen as he looks back at me. I realize that he does not yet understand why I seem to have developed such a fondness for him, out of the millions of people that live in this city. I guess it’s time to let him know.

“I GOT TO KNOW YOUR EX, VIVIAN. I KIND OF LIKE HER. SHE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU,” I say in a knowing tone.

I can immediately see the change in his expression.

“Whatever she told you, It’s not true!” he tries, but it’s a halfhearted attempt.

“WELL, LET’S SEE WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY!” I say cheerfully as I bring Patrick back to the roof where I left Vivian.

And then, when I arrive there, Vivian is nowhere to be seen. I frown and narrow my eyes as I look around the roof, but it’s soon obvious that she is not there. I mean, it’s not as if anyone could have hidden from me in such an open spot.

Boy, I’m furious! See what happens? You treat one of the tinies with some consideration and they cheat on you the first chance they get.  

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, VIVIAN?” I let out in my most unfriendly tone.

The answer comes from my fingers.

“Are… are you sure you left her here?” Patrick says.

What the fuck?

“I’M A FUCKING PRO AT BEING A GIANT!” I snap. “I CAN MAKE OUT A FUCKING ROOF FROM ANOTHER!”

“Where… where did she go?” Patrick asks.

“YOU KNOW WHAT? I BET THAT NOT FAR,” I say.

Without warning, I draw my leg and then kick the building with all the rage I feel at having been played. My foot breaks easily through steel and concrete, digging deep into the structure and weakening it beyond remedy. By the time my foot is moving back, the building is already crumbling on itself.

“Oooohhh,” the man yells.

“I GUESS IT SERVES ME WELL FOR HAVING GROWN TO SOFT!” I complain out loud. Judging from the way Patrick is looking at me, he does not seem to agree with my assessment on my softness. I guess this is kind of influenced by the fact that I just brought an entire building down on a whim. But it’s not as if I give a fuck about what he thinks!

The man is speechless. Frowning, I address him:

“WELL, YOU CANNOT DISAPPOINT ME IF I DON’T GIVE YOU THE CHANCE, CAN YOU?”

“Please, don’t kill me!” the man comes back. He is terrified.

“YOU CAN LIVE… AS LONG AS YOU KEEP ME HAPPY,” I say. The man shoots a questioning look at me. I smirk and say: “TAKE A DEEP BREATH!”

I use my free hand to pull my bikini bottom while I guide my tiny captive into my cavernous sweet spot. Why should I waste such a perfectly fit man? And a good looking one, for what matters.

His effect is feeble but still noticeable, and it helps to improve my mood. Finally free of commitments, it’s time to decide what the fuck I want to do now that I’m back.

 

End Notes:

For more material on Vicki and more stories from me, please visit my DeviantArt profile: papayoya.deviantart.com

Vicki's return. Chapter 6 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

Here you have another chapter of Vicki's story after her return to being an all-powerful giantess!

 

 

 

New old girl in town

 

It’s been already a while since I grew out of the coffee shop, but up to some point, it feels as if my journey in Kinston is about to start. The hot guy I met at the line at Roasted and Vivian have been entertaining, but up to some point they have been distracting me from the real news: I’m giant again! And I’m in the mood to play!

There’s not too much around me. In part, this is because I have given the people enough time to get out of my way. But it’s also true that a few of the thousands that were closer are either under the rubble of a couple of buildings or have become a smear in one of my cute footprints.

The trek to the Grand National Bank building has driven me somewhat away from Downtown, but now that I’m back in the mood to play the giantess in the city, I guess I should be returning to the city center and… well… introduce myself to the people. With that in mind, I fit my gorgeous bikini top back at my chest, I tease my hair and I begin strutting down the avenue, enjoying a few calm steps of quiet trek.

Having reached this point, I think it’s a good moment to share a reflection I’ve made. This is my third day as a giantess. For you, there has been an impasse of thirteen months since the first time I showed up and today, but remember that for me this has been barely a couple of weeks. And yes, I’m still not happy about having been frozen.

This third day is somewhat different from the first two, though. Back when I first grow… well, things were a bit rushed. One moment I learn that I can become a giant like my sister, the next I’m testing my supergirl powers and before I know… well, I’m ten miles tall and bringing down half of the country.

It’s not as if I regret anything of what I did… well, maybe with the exception of growing into the stratosphere and suffocating because of lack of oxygen. But I think it’s fair to say that my behavior was pretty much in character. I’ve always been impulsive when it comes to sex, drugs, alcohol or just anything else that gives me a rush.

This time… well, this time I’ve had a couple of weeks to research a bit on the consequences of my actions from the point of view of you tinies. And some time to reflect on what I’d do if I finally took the step and got myself giant once more.

So, at least now I have some thought guiding my whims.

Let me stop here for a second. I think it’s a good moment to let you know that you should not get too high hopes. Just in case my actions over the last hour have not already spoken by themselves, let me be perfectly clear: my main mission in life is still having fun. And there is nothing that amuses me more than making life impossible for you.

You should interpret the train of thought I was referring to more as a self-reflection on the pace at which I should be finishing you and your stuff. I have to acknowledge I was a bit too forceful in my first stint as a goddess, and it’s not as if I want to rule over a wasteland at the end of it all.

This, combined with the realization that every size has its unique source of fun, has made me more determined to explore a scale where you die merely in the thousands, and not so much in the tens of millions.

My ruminations have kept me busy as I crossed the deserted part of the city. The buildings are getting taller as I’m arriving in Downtown, a few already towering over me. The other noticeable consequence of my arrival is that the streets are not empty anymore. It’s not as if I have a thick crowd, but there are quite a few people and cars.

For a while, I make it a game to finish a single individual with each step. Just for your information, it’s easier said than done. Even at this manageable building-size, my feet are large enough to crush a couple dozen people if they get packed enough, so singling one out requires some finesse. Luckily, I have it.

This entertains me for a while. Until the distant chants get to my ears, that is.

Intrigued, I stop paying attention at what I’m trampling, and I make way down the door, smashing cars and people alike as the uproar from the distant crowd gets louder and louder. I stop when I reach the corner of Swanson and Main, the Netsoft building masking my arrival.

I have been in Kinston long enough to know what lies around the corner. Central Square is the largest open area in the city, and a favorite stop for massive demonstrations. I seem to just have hit one!

Smiling, I take deep breath and focus on the chants.

“…New leadership! Less corruption!”

Suppressing a laughter, I take the next step and turn the corner, facing the massive crowd. Holy shit! I don’t know what the Mayor has done, but he has pissed off a substantial number of his constituents!

A vast and thick crowd fills the square, facing a large platform where a number of activists are taking turns at the podium. Needless to say, the protest has caught the attention of the media. There are countless news vans parked on the perimeter of the crowd, and several cameramen are trying not to miss a detail of what is going on at the dais. Or, to be more precise, they were trying. Now, suddenly, everything has changed.

Of course, it’s all because of little old me… Suddenly, fifty-thousand pairs of eyes and two-dozen cameras are trained on me, and a collective gasp replaces the protests that were filling the area just a couple of seconds ago.

Smiling, I address them:

“NEW LEADERSHIP? HEY! I THINK MIGHT JUST BE THE ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYERS!”

Quite predictably, the crowd stampedes, trying to get as far away from me as possible. It’s not as if they have that many options. I’m standing at the south corner, and the dais is blocking the northern exit. So, soon enough, the mob divides into two groups: those trying to flee to the east and those betting their lives in an escape attempt to their west.

The fact that it’s predictable does not mean that I have to like it, though. Luckily, I have more resources at my disposal than a simple giantess who might have been forced to just trample people until they changed their minds.

Letting the energy mass behind my eyes for a few seconds, I aim at a spot in the road that leaves Central Square to the east and let two powerful beams rips from my pupils. Twin lasers, each worth a few dozen megawatts, hit the asphalt ahead of the mob and melt it instantaneously into volcanic lava. Of course, this has the effect of stopping everyone on their tracks. I keep it going until the trench I’ve dug is wide and deep enough to discourage even the bravest among the protesters. And then, I just repeat the operation on the western exit.

Now that they are effectively trapped, the screams intensify, much like those of a cornered animal. It’s not as if the crowd is remaining motionless either. It’s just that their erratic movements are not getting them anywhere.

“AREN’T YOU INTERESTED TO LISTENING TO MY AGENDA?” I say, feigning a disappointed tone.

Without warning, I raise my right foot as high as my knee. A few see what’s coming. It’s not as if they can do anything about it. My stomp shakes my surroundings like a category seven earthquake, sending everyone off their feet and cracking the façades of some of the buildings around me.

“I’M GLAD THAT I FINALLY HAVE YOUR ATTENTION,” I tease at the severely battered crowd.

And then, I go on:

“I DON’T THINK I NEED AN INTRODUCTION, BUT SINCE IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU SAW ME, LET ME REFRESH YOUR MIND A BIT. MY NAME IS VICTORIA O’NEAL, I’M TWENTY-TWO AND WELL… I’M A GIANT GIRL WITH SUPERPOWERS. I’VE HEARD THAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR NEW LEADERSHIP, SO I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD STEP UP AS A CANDIDATE BASED ON THE FACT THAT… WELL, I’M A GIANT GIRL WITH SUPERPOWERS!”

It’s easy enough to tell that they do not like the situation one bit. It amuses me. And of course, it doesn’t concern me at all, since it’s not as if anyone can do shit about what will happen anyway.

“SO, I’M NOT YOUR USUAL POLITICIAN, SO LET ME BE VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD WITH MY INTENTIONS. YOU WANT THE MAYOR OUT, SO I’LL REMOVE HIM FOR YOU. ALL I DEMAND IN RETURN IS FOR THIS CITY TO WORSHIP BE AS ITS GODDESS. CAN YOU DO THAT FOR ME?”

The answer to my request is… well, underwhelming. To be honest, I was not expecting an explosion of enthusiasm, but this does not mean that I have to like it.

Without warning, I squat and reach out for the crowd. For all their attempts at getting away from me, there are still enough tiny fuckers easily within my reach. Cupping my left hand upwards, I use it as an excavator and scoop what must be a dozen tiny, wriggling and screaming bodies. Time to get back on my feet!

I have a bit of everything on my palm. I guess it was to be expected. A blonde that’s not bad looking at all quickly catches my attention. Plucking her from the group with two fingers, I raise her to my lips and then, without warning, I suck her in with a very noticeable slurping sound. The bulge in my throat leaves no doubts to anyone about what has just happened as the woman reaches my stomach and activates it.

There is a moment of eerie silence, fifty thousand people having shut up at once. I smile evilly at them and pluck three more people in my fingers, opening my mouth to toss them inside and chew before bringing them down the hatch. The remaining eight follow a similar fate as the crowd erupts in its most freaked out scream yet.

“SORRY, I DIDN’T HAVE BREAKFAST!” I say cheerfully. “AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! IT’S THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY!”

I let them scream for some time while I enjoy their pathetic attempts at escaping, running around without any purpose. I get tired after some time, so I just clear my voice and say:

“OK, NOW WOULD BE A VERY GOOD TIME FOR YOU TO KNEEL BEFORE ME AND… YOU KNOW, WORSHIP ME A LITTLE!”

It’s clear that they are not eager to do what I’ve just asked.

“UNLESS YOU WOULD PREFER ME TO HAVE AN EARLY LUNCH, THAT IS!”

Little by little, they seem to understand what I expect. And then, suddenly, it happens. Maybe because they are the ones feeling the threat of being eaten more real, it starts by the groups closer to my cute feet. First a dozen, then a hundred and a bit later a thousand people drop to their knees and look up at me with a mix of fear and awe. As if on cue, the rest of the square follows like dominoes, the visual effect making it look as if it had been rehearsed. And there I have it: fifty thousand people are suddenly bowing at me, adoring me like their goddess. Exhilarated, I let myself go and bellow:

“ALL HAIL VICKI, GODDESS OF SEXINESS AND SUPREME POWER!”

They don’t reply in unison, but it was hardly to be expected. I decide to accept the murmur they produce as a good enough answer.

“NOW, YOU’LL BE WONDERING WHAT THE DEAL IS ABOUT. IT’S SIMPLE, REALLY. I HAVE A PRETTY CLASSIC APPROACH AT BEING A GODDESS. I AM ALL POWERFUL, SO I EXPECT THAT YOU’LL DO AS I COMMAND AND THAT I’LL DO AS I PLEASE.”

I was not expecting to rule out of my subjects’ love, so their kind of appalled reaction does not bother me too much. In any case, I decide to try and cheer them up a little.

“NOW, LET IT NOT BE SAID THAT YOUR NEW GODDESS IS DEAF TO HER SUBJECTS’ DEMANDS. LET ME LISTEN TO THEM AND, WHO KNOWS? MAYBE I CAN THROW YOU A BONE!”

They do not seem to understand what I’m talking about. It’s kind of normal. And it does not matter. Zooming into the stand at the other end of the square, I focus and get ready to do my magic. I’ve not played this trick for a while, so I make sure to concentrate in order not to make a fool out of myself in front of my new subjects.

The world turns into a bluish hue as my eyes start shining in a bright azure color, causing everyone in the crowd to gasp at the same time. Then, twin beams project from my pupils, hitting the dais on the other end of Central Square a second later. Nothing explodes of is turned into ashes, though. That does not mean that my beams have no effect, but it’s a very different one, much more… delicate.

The eleven people that were lining up to deliver speeches are suddenly engulfed in a blue haze and start moving their arms and legs wildly. None can move from the spot where they were, though. Not until I will them to, which happens a second later.

Fifty thousand souls let out an “Ooohhh” as the eleven activists that were driving the protest are lifted a couple dozen feet off the ground. I’m still taking the rust out of my tractor beam ability, so I do not rush it. Once they are floating in the air and I’m sure that I can keep them there, I focus a bit more and make them rise all the way to my height, making them dizzy in the process. Smiling, I then start dragging them towards me.

I then extend my palm and gently set them on it, giving myself kudos for the finesse. I switch my control vision off and look at the incredibly spooked protest leaders. I stop a moment to enjoy the general feeling coming from the square, though.

“WHICH PART OF GODDESS DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?” I mock.

I focus back on the people on my palm and address them:

“OK, LET ME HEAR YOUR REQUESTS. WHAT WERE YOU ASKING TO THE MAYOR?”

It takes them some time, but after proper incentive, I get a man in a black T-shirt to come back to me:

“We want more democracy!”

I chuckle.

“YEAH, THAT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN, DUDE,” I reply. “REMEMBER THAT PART WHERE I TOLD YOU I WAS YOUR GODDESS?”

He looks appalled, but he does not dare to reply to me.

A woman then takes the turn:

“We want real equality between men and women!”

It brings a smile to my lips.

“EQUALITY? YOU THINK WAY TOO SMALL!” I say.

She looks at me questioningly.

“I’M A GIRL, AND LET ME TELL YOU, I DON’T BELIEVE IN EQUALITY. I’M WAY BETTER THAN YOU!”

The girl looks dismayed.

“DON’T LOOK SO GLOOMY. I’LL GIVE YOU GIRLS A HAND. BUT NOT TO BE EQUAL. THIS IS MY WORLD NOW, SO LET IT BE A GIRLS’ WORLD!”

I do no think I’ve managed to cheer her up a lot, but I don’t care.

“SO, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF MY STAFF?”

“What?” the girl asks, shocked.

I giggle.

“YOU DON’T REALLY EXPECT I WILL WASTE MY TIME WITH THE DETAILS OF RULING, DO YOU? I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT STUFF FOR ME. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE MY FIRST COUNCIL MEMBER!”

Without further word, I pluck her from my hand with two fingers and drop her into my bikini bottom. It’s the safest spot for her right now, and it’s not as if she is not familiar with what she’ll find in there, is it?

I continue with my little inquiry and by the end of it I have decided that I will be a sexy, despotic, whimsical, feminist and ecologist goddess. Once I understood that corruption essentially implied using the power for your own benefit I decided that it was stupid to commit to bring it down. God! I’m as corrupted as it gets! And rightfully so, I should add.

I now have three future cabinet members in my womanhood and eight in my palm. I wink at them and say:

“NOW, YOUR IDEAS ARE KIND OF WORTHLESS, BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CANNOT SERVE A PURPOSE!”

They don’t realize what I’m talking about until I open my mouth wide and drop them inside. After all, I was still a bit hungry!

 

 


 

 

 

End Notes:

 

For more material on Vicki and my other giantesses and superwomen, please visit: papayoya.deviantart.com

Vicki's return. Chapter 7 by papayoya
A girl of the people

 

I feel kind of happy at having taken the bull by the horns. This is something I did not do too well back when I first grew. I kind of assumed that people would realize that I was a goddess and that I was meant to be their ruler, but I was not too explicit about it. My bad!

I’m doing it better this time. Tiny people need simple messages. Clear instructions. They need the consequences of not following them clearly spelled out. It’s easy enough, so I’m determined to do it.

This brings me to my next point. I have some fifty thousand kneeling worshippers in front of me and a couple of dozen news crews. It’s time for them to serve their purpose.

“OK, YOU GUYS OF THE PRESS,” I say. I have to suppress a chuckle when I zoom into them and see just how jumpy my casual reference has made them. “ARE THOSE CAMERAS ON? GET A SEXY SHOT!” I say.

Just to tease them, I run my fingers through my long hair. I then adjust my boobs and smile for the cameras, blowing them an imaginary kiss with my full wet lips.

“OK, LISTEN UP!” I start.

I smile cutely for the cameras once again and get ready for my speech.

“HELLO AGAIN, MY LOVELY TINY PEOPLE. I’M TALKING TO ALL OF YOU IN KINSTON BUT ALSO TO THE BILLIONS WATCHING FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN’T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF MY SEXY BOD!” I say with a chortle as I run my hands around my full breasts.

“I’M THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON IN THE WORLD, SO I GUESS THAT INTRODUCING MYSELF AGAIN IS KIND OF POINTLESS. JUST AS A REMINDER, LET ME DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT I’M A GIANT, I HAVE SUPERPOWERS, AND I CAN’T BE HURT BY ANY OF YOUR WEAPONS. I KNOW YOU ALL REMEMBER ME WALKING AROUND AT TEN MILES IN HEIGHT, FLATTENING CITIES IN ONE STOMP OR VAPORIZING THEM WITH A WINK. AND WELL… KILLING BILLIONS IN A MORNING!”

I notice that the mob at my feet dislikes my casual reference to genocide. I can only imagine that the same reaction must be taking place in every living room around the world, watching me through their TVs. I could not care less. And I’m eager to let them know.

“JUST SO THERE ARE NO DOUBTS ABOUT ME HAVING SOFTENED UP, LET ME TELL YOU THAT I’M READY TO DO THAT AGAIN IF NEEDED. HOPEFULLY, IT WON’T HAVE TO COME TO THAT. I’LL BE THE FIRST ONE TO ADMIT THAT MY LAST DAY AMONG YOU WAS A BIT OVER THE TOP. I MEAN, I COULD NOT MIND KILLING YOU GUYS LESS, BUT AT THE RATE I GOT TO, I WOULD HAVE RUN OUT OF SUBJECTS TO RULE IN FORTY-EIGHT HOURS!”

I let out a girly giggle that no one but me seems to fancy. It’s OK, of course, since…well… the only opinion that matters is mine.

“SO, I’M BACK, AND WHILE MY END GOALS ARE ABOUT THE SAME AS THE LAST TIME I WAS AROUND, I’VE HAD THE CHANCE TO REFLECT ON WHAT WORKED WELL AND WHAT HAD… ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. I’M CONSIDERING A DIFFERENT APPROACH THIS TIME, AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FAIR TO SHARE THAT WITH YOU!”

I’m still the only one with something resembling some cheerfulness in the entire city, which, once more, is perfectly fine.

“HERE I GO! FIRST THINGS FIRST, ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE FUN AND RULE OVER THE WORLD. IN THAT ORDER. SIMPLE, RIGHT? THIS WILL UNAVOIDABLY END UP IN QUITE A BIT OF DESTRUCTION AND…ER… LOSS OF LIFE. I KNOW YOU’LL END UP TRYING SOMETHING BUT… EVEN IF YOU DON’T, THERE’S THE LITTLE FACT THAT IT’S HARD TO MOVE AROUND AT THIS SIZE WITHOUT WRECKING SOME STUFF. BESIDES, IT’S FUN!”

In case they had had any hopes, they should all be gone by now. There’s nothing wrong in reinforcing the message, though.

“SO, YEAH…I’LL PROBABLY CRUSH A LOT OF YOU. BUT, AND HERE’S WHAT’S DIFFERENT, I’LL TAKE IT EASY THIS TIME!”

I don’t think they share my interpretation of benevolence. I guess a few hundred feet can really change your point of view.

“THE OTHER THING THAT’LL CHANGE IS THAT I DECIDED THAT I’M GOING TO TAKE THINGS STEP BY STEP. AND, WHERE’S WHERE YOU GUYS IN KINSTON ARE IN FOR THE REAL TREAT: I DECIDED TO SPEND SOME TIME IN HERE, PRACTICE MY LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND SHAPE THE CITY TO MY LIKING BEFORE I MOVE ON TO BIGGER GOALS. SO, CHEER UP! YOU’RE GONNA BE SEEING A WHOLE LOT OF ME! AND I HAVE HALF A MIND OF MAKING THIS MY CAPITAL ONCE I EXPAND MY HORIZONS!”

In case you have any doubts, I am really not expecting them to cheer up. These last few days living among the people have calibrated me somewhat more about what they feel about being ruled by a giant 22-year-old with, let’s admit it, not a lot of empathy. What can I say? I never was the most likable person around, and hey! It’s hard to feel empathy for someone the size of a worm!

Anyway, enough with my derailing. I’m not planning to spell out everything I have in mind right now. It’s not as if I have so much in mind to start with. It’s not as if I planned this carefully. But I guess I should leave them with a couple of things to keep in mind.

“OK, ENOUGH WITH THE INTRODUCTION. LET’S CUT TO THE CHASE, SHALL WE? EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, I’M THE CITY’S GODDESS. I’LL FILL YOU IN WITH THE DETAILS AS I GO, BUT ESSENTIALLY THIS MEANS THAT YOU GOTTA DO WHAT I SAY. I EXPECT THE MAYOR TO WAIT FOR ME ON THE ROOF OF THE CITY HALL IN FIVE MINUTES FOR A PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER. AS FOR THE REST OF YOU, MY FIRST TWO COMMANDS ARE AS FOLLOWS: FIRST, AN MOST IMPORTANT, FROM NOW ON, THIS CITY WILL BE NAMED VICKISBURG. SECOND, AND ALMOST AS IMPORTANT: I DON’T WANT ANYONE TO LEAVE VICKISBURG. AND BELIEVE ME, I’LL BE ENFORCING THAT!”

Without further word, I turn and face Pacific Avenue. The first five Vickisburgians ever disappear under my truck-sized right foot a moment later. They don’t feel any different than any of the hundreds I killed before I renamed the city. Half a dozen more become stains under my left foot as I resume my walk, strutting my humongous sexiness down the road, heading for the city hall.

A minute later, I have about five hundred fewer subjects, courtesy of my killer feet, but I’m a happier girl, so I guess that they were a fair price to pay. I know you probably see things differently, but… who cares?

I have to fight hard to suppress loud laughter when the mayor is effectively waiting for me on the roof of the City Hall building, waving a white flag as I approach. It saves me a decision, as I had doubts about what to do if he had not obeyed my order. I have to admit that the thought of going Independence Day and laser the entire thing down crossed my head, but it would feel a bit too extreme now. I’ll have to save that one for another building.

I take great pleasure in the man’s discomfort as I approach the City Hall slowly, making the neighborhood shake with my sensuousness, not stopping until I’m barely a step away from trampling the structure. He’s about level with my knee by that time, looking up in desperation, meeting my eye as I peek over my boobs.

In a well-rehearsed routine of my glamour model days, I lower myself, letting my picture-perfect figure roll in front of him before sitting on my knees and stopping, my hot breath washing over him as I bring my face right over his position. To the man’s credit, he’s scared shitless but still holds his ground.

“HI THERE, MAYOR!” I chirp.

I don’t think a gorgeous girl ever made a man like him so uncomfortable.

“I’M HAPPY THAT YOU DECIDED TO FOLLOW MY COMMANDS. IT’S AN ENCOURAGING START!” I continue with a cheerful tone.

Just then, I extend a palm the size of a ballroom right next to the spot in the roof where the tiny man is standing.

“CLIMB!” I say casually.

I was wrong before: he could look MORE uncomfortable. At last, the tiny man decides to speak, his mousy voice making me even cheerier.

“Can’t we do it like this?” he inquires.

I broaden my smile, which he wrongfully interprets as a good sign since he seems to relax. My tone does not follow my expression; I’m much sharper as I reply to him:

“AND WE HAD STARTED SO WELL…DID YOU, BY ANY CHANCE, TAKE ME FOR SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE OR SOMETHING? I AM A GOD. I GIVE ORDERS. NOW, CLIMB INTO MY FUCKING HAND!”

He hesitates. It only takes me an arched eyebrow to get into motion. The man tickles as he clumsily jumps over the edge of the roof and into my ready palm. I don’t give him time to adjust before I raise back to my full height and bring him under my nose.

“THERE, THAT’S BETTER. AT LEAST YOU LEARN FAST,” I admonish, making sure that he gets the message.

“What can I do for you?” the man says in his trembling and squeaky voice.

I can’t hold it anymore and let out a loud burst of laughter.

“YOU LEARN FAST! I LIKE YOU!”

He looks at me with eyes wide open. I remember that I should give him some instructions. I have really not thought this part out too well (I was too focused on my doomsday laser scenario), so I improvise.

“MY OLDER SELF WOULD HAVE TOSSED YOU IN THE NEXT COUNTY ALREADY, BUT YOU ARE LUCKY! I’M A MORE MATURE ALL-POWERFUL GIANTESS NOW. SO, INSTEAD, I’LL OFFER YOU A JOB. I DECIDED TO RULE THIS CITY AND… WELL, YOU’LL RUN IT FOR ME.”

“What?” the man asks. “How?”

I smile.

“IT’S SIMPLE, REALLY. I’LL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO; YOU’LL MAKE SURE IT HAPPENS. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR NEED TO MAKE ANY IMPORTANT DECISION, YOU’LL LET ME KNOW. I’LL EVALUATE YOUR PERFORMANCE EVERY DAY BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP. IF YOU DO WELL, YOU GET TO LIVE. IF YOU SCREW UP, I’LL SHOVE YOU UP MY ASS LIKE A SUPPOSITORY. DEAL?”

The man swallows hard. And then, he has the guts to ask me:

“What if I don’t like the deal?”

I roll out my eyes and reply casually:

“WELL, WE CAN ALWAYS SKIP ALL THE EVALUATION PART AND SHOVE YOU UP MY ASS RIGHT AWAY, I GUESS.”

He swallows hard again.

“Can I ask you to try and avoid to step on people?”

“NO, YOU CAN’T,” I disregard with a wave of my other hand.

“Can I ask you for actions that can be beneficial for the citizens of Kin…Vickisburg?”

I frown, then smile.

“I GUESS I CAN THROW YOU A BONE FROM TIME TO TIME.”

“Then I accept,” he says solemnly.

“OH, COME ON. YOU ARE STILL BREATHING, SO THAT WENT WITHOUT SAYING!”

Just then, I remember something.

“WAIT A SEC, WILL YOU? THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE I WANT YOU TO MEET.”

I reach for my bikini bottom with my free hand and search around, carefully scooping the three guys I stuffed in there. They are stickier than I thought they would be when I bring them under my face.

“OH, SORRY FOR THAT… IT HAD BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAD BEEN BIG, AND ALL THIS SUPERPOWERED GIANT STUFF IS… YOU KNOW… A MASSIVE TURN-ON!”

They don’t seem satisfied with the explanation, but I don’t give a shit. I simply empty them in the same palm as the Mayor and say:

“MAYOR SMITH, MEET YOUR NEW CITY COUNCIL. YOU CAN DISMISS THE PREVIOUS ONE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH THAT. IN ANY CASE, THESE TWO GIRLS AND ONE GUY HAVE SOME IDEAS I’D LIKE TO TRY IN VICKISBURG. SEE THAT THEY HAVE WHAT THEY NEED. I’LL WANT DAILY UPDATES ON PROGRESS.”

With that, I crouch and drop my four guests, now working for me, on the same roof where I picked up the Mayor. I stand back up and wave at them with my right hand:

“GET TO WORK. I’LL COME BY LATER, SEE HOW THINGS ARE GOING.”

“Where are you going?” the Mayor asks.

“OH, I’M PRETTY SURE THAT EVERYONE GOT MY SECOND COMMAND AND NO ONE IS TRYING TO GET AWAY OF VICKISBURG, BUT, YOU KNOW… JUST IN CASE!”

 

Vicki's return. Chapter 8 by papayoya
Author's Notes:


Traffic Control


Jackson Road is supposed to be one of the largest avenues in Vickisburg. With its eight lanes and wide sidewalks, I remember thinking of it as impressive when I roamed the city at regular human size. It certainly looks

different at my current height.


There are two things in my head as I leave the City Hall building behind and start my trek down the road.


First: I don’t know who the hell Mr. Jackson was. I guess he must have done something remarkable to get an avenue named after him, but I’m also sure that he was smaller than my pinkie finger. So, as the new supreme ruler of the city, I’ve just decided that I will rename the streets and squares to my liking.


“OK, LISTEN UP, PIGMIES! FROM NOW ON, THIS ROAD WILL BE NAMED PINKIE ROAD. START MAKING THE PLAQUES. I’LL MAKE A FEW MORE CHANGES ALONG THE DAY!”


The second thing catching my attention is just how packed the road is. From my vantage, which resembles that of a traffic chopper, it’s easy enough to see that Pinkie is jammed for miles. I would normally don’t give a shit about the state of traffic if it were not for the fact that it’s indicative of something I do care about: people are trying to leave the city. Or, what is the same, they are in blatant defiance of my orders. This cannot be!


The people’s disobedience is as upsetting as expected, so I take even greater pleasure than usual in crushing the cars under my cute feet as I progress down the road. It takes the people about two blocks to realize that I’m on a trampling fest, which doesn’t really tell much about their ability to perceive reality. Once they do, car doors start flying open, and a nice mob forms in the aisles between cars. I was not specifically seeking it, but I can’t say that I don’t welcome it. What can I say? I dig the combination of the metallic brittleness of the cars and the spongy squishiness of human bodies as I crush them under my bare soles.


Having reached this point, I may share a secret that I don’t think I’ve told you about yet: there’s something that has kept me wavering ever since I became this size for the first time. Every time I’m in a trampling stretch like the one I’m in now, I think there’s nothing better than smashing stuff under my cute, delicate, and oh, so sensitive soles! Seeing the amount of destruction I can cause simply by stepping on stuff is only second to feeling what I’m crushing without looking. You’d be surprised how often I get it right. And believe me, it’s not so easy. After all, a city like this one is full of stuff, and making out the difference between a car and a postbox requires a certain finesse.


But then, I crouch and grab whatever I can find around, and I become convinced that there’s nothing better than holding people and their stuff. Seeing half a dozen tinies in my palm or grabbing any of the supposedly large vehicles they use is a massive turn-on.


So, even if I’m moaning as if I were in an eternal state of foreplay as I trample on traffic and crowds alike, I still feel curious enough to stop when a bright red city bus catches my attention.


“LOVELY!” I chirp as I take a longer stride in its direction.


Those at my feet don’t know what I’m talking about as I crush them disinterestedly with my second step. And then, the city realizes what my objective is as I crouch in the catcher’s position, and I reach out for the mass transportation vehicle, which looks about the size of a soda bottle.


The metal groans, but the sound of muffled screams coming from within the bus is much more delightful as I stand back to my full height and bring it in front of my curious eyes. God, they are packed!


I smile with delight while I observe the mass of humanity trapped inside the bus. There’s a little bit of everything: young women with floral summer dresses, office workers with suits and ties, less “formal” young people … I’d say I have a good enough representation of my new subjects.


“WELL, WELL, WELL… WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?” I tease as I shake the vehicle lightly to add to the everlasting state of panic. “YOU WERE NOT, BY ANY CHANCE, TRYING TO LEAVE VICKISBURG?” I ask.


There is a myriad of screams, but it’s impossible to get anything.


“DON’T TALK ALL AT ONCE!” I say, chuckling. “KNOW WHAT? LET’S MAKE THIS A BIT EASIER!”


They don’t know what I’m talking about. I do. Without warning, I set the bus in my other palm and secure my hold on it as I use my now free hand to pierce a finger through the bus’ roof. The metal groans as I pull with my fingertip, quickly getting enough of a hold to peel the rest of the roof off as if I were opening a can of sardines. I discard it over my shoulder and look at the contents of the vehicle, noticing that the people are probably as packed as sardines would have.


There are more screams at the change of scenery. I smile at them and start with my teasing.


“YOU WERE NOT TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE CITY BY ANY CHANCE, WERE YOU?” I ask.


There are some murmurs but no definitive answer. I roll my eyes and repeat:


“I DON’T THINK YOU GOT MY MEMO. YOU KNOW? THE ONE WHEN I SAID I WOULD BE TAKING ISSUE IF ANYONE TRIED TO FLEE VICKISBURG?”


I’m about to continue when I notice something. With no room to move around, about half the people on the bus have no option but to look up at my gorgeous face as I mock and threaten them. The other half seems to be absorbed by something else. I can only let out a loud burst of laughter when I notice what it is.


Of course! I’m looking inside the bus from its now roofless top, which means that I’m holding the vehicle level with my chest. With my world-class, out-of-proportion, bikini-clad chest.


“OH MY GOD!” I say, chuckling. “BOYS WILL BE BOYS, RIGHT?” I add in the same mocking tone.


They seem to realize their mistake just then. All of a sudden, I have every single head on the bus looking up at me (well, at least the part of me that contains my eyes and mouth). Despite their diminutiveness, it’s easy enough to see the combination of sheepishness and regret on their faces.


“OH, COME ON! YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE DEER CAUGHT IN THE HEADLIGHTS. WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND? YOU DON’T THINK I’VE SUDDENLY TURNED BASHFUL OR ANYTHING, DO YOU?”


I don’t think my words have calmed them down too much. The fact that they make the few windows still standing on the bus rattle and that they come from a woman holding them a couple of hundred feet off the road may have something to do with that.


“I DO HAVE GREAT TITS!” I boast. “I NEVER MINDED THE ATTENTION WHEN I WAS TINY, SO WHY SHOULD I DO NOW?” I insist. “YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU DESERVE A BETTER LOOK!”


Keeping my hold on the bus strong, I use my free hand to skillfully unfasten the bikini top at the neck and the back. I’m fast, thanks to a skill I’ve mastered over the years when having to deal with hot guys that are too clumsy to operate the mechanism of a bra. You’d be surprised how many of them are out there.


Anyway, I’m digressing. Back to the bus. It takes me five seconds to remove my top and set it on top of a conveniently sized building to my right. By then, I get half of the occupants of the vehicle I’m holding focused on my tits, now bouncing free of their spandex prison, their hard nipples rudely pointing at the four dozen people I’m holding.


“BETTER?” I mock. “COME ON, YOU GUYS CAN SAY IT. I KNOW THEY’RE AWESOME!”


There are some murmurs of disquiet. I ignore them and just wink at my forced admirers.


“WANNA KNOW SOMETHING? THEY’RE EVEN BETTER TO THE TOUCH!” I say. Some change their expression, already fearing what’s coming. The rest need an extra piece of information, which they get when I say: “HERE, LET ME SHOW YOU!”


With that, I lower the bus a bit and tilt it towards me. The tinies are thrown around, even if I was as delicate as one can be at this size. There are some screams of disapproval. They quickly get muffled when I proceed to the next step of my plan, and I move the bus towards my gorgeous left tit.


The feeling of the warm metal is delicious. Of course, the bus is way too small to fit one of my boobs in it, so soon, the side walls start crumbling in an even more delightful sensation. Nothing can compare to the squishing of tiny bodies as my nipple rams them into the vehicle’s floor.


Quite predictably, there is a dark stain around my teat and areola as I remove my breast and take a look at the pretty battered remains of the bus. I had not expected my first thrust to be so definitive, to be honest.


“GOD, YOU GUYS ARE SQUISHY!” I mock.


The survivors, about half of the original passengers of the vehicle, are broken. I can hardly blame them, which, of course, doesn’t mean that I need to pity them.


“I GUESS I LET MYSELF GET A BIT TOO CARRIED AWAY,” I offered in a false apologetic tone. “YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY… TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU!”


I let a short burst of laughter out. No one seems to get the joke but me, but I’m starting to get used to some puns being only funny to girls over a hundred feet tall, so I don’t give a fuck.

There are a few seconds of impasse before I address the pretty fucked up survivors once more.


“OH, DON’T LOOK SO GLOOMY. YOU GUYS ARE NOT GOING TO GET CRUSHED UNDER A GIANT TIT!” I chirp.


This does not seem to comfort them too much. Their doubts turn into an utter panic when I can’t hold myself any longer, and I reveal what their fate will be. I first reach inside and pluck a random person. Well, not so random since I’ve chosen the tiny woman that looks more attractive from my vantage.


The girl kicks and screams as I hold her between my fingers. I’m addressing her and the rest of the occupants of the wrecked vehicle when I say:


“YOU KNOW? GETTING TURNED ON HAS ALWAYS MADE ME HUNGRY!”


With that, I toss the girl upwards like a peanut. She describes a one-hundred-foot arc in the air before she starts her descent. My open mouth is waiting on the precise spot where she’ll drop, receiving her in my soft tongue, which promptly pushes her inside. The people are frozen in panic as my throat bulges when I swallow her hole, her screams and kicking tickling as she moves down my esophagus.


The panicked yelling resumes again. I ignore them and just move the bus up, extending my tongue as I tap the mangled vehicle like a pack of tic tacs, pushing three more people into my mouth.


“YOU KNOW GUYS? I’M HAVING A HARD TIME DECIDING WHERE I ENJOY YOU THE MOST: IN MY MOUTH, INSIDE MY PUSSY, OR UNDER MY FEET. I GUESS I’LL NEED TO TRY ALL OF THEM OUT SOME MORE!”


And then I toss four more people into my gullet. The snack lasts a little over a minute before I run out of morsels. I ponder whether to find some more food in the buildings or cars below but decide to get going. After all, if there’s something I’ll never run out of is tinies! Especially if I manage to stay at this more convenient size.


It’s with this in mind that I inspect the three remaining miles of Pinkie Road ahead of me and decide to make short work of the would-be escapees. My laser thingy comes back to me like riding a bicycle as I muster the power and feel the pressure growing behind my eyes. And then, I just release it in a stretch of road a couple of blocks ahead of me.


Dozens of cars and hundreds of people are incinerated in an instant as my energy discharge creates a ten-stories tall fireball in the intersection I was eyeing. I would normally cut things here, but not this time!


Feeling as if I could tap into an infinite source of power, I slightly reposition my neck and start guiding the beams of death down the avenue. I love the spectacularity of the explosions as I keep going Death Star on the avenue. Five minutes and three miles later, the escape attempt through Jackson Avenue has evolved into a fifty-foot-deep lava ditch, cutting the city in half.


“AHEM… GUYS?” I let out in a boasting tone. “JUST IN CASE YOU DID NOT GET THE MESSAGE BEFORE: WHEN I SAID I WAS READY TO ENFORCE MY COMMAND NOT TO LEAVE MY CITY, I WAS REFERRING TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.”


And with that, I resume my walk, my delicate soles barely feeling the heat of the new volcanic scar in the city as I head towards the intricate system of highways connecting Vickisburg to the rest of the world.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6085