That Sinking Feeling by slipstream
Summary: A young couples relationship goes under a massive transformation when chris finds himself shrinking.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: The Slow Shrink Chronicles
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 66209 Read: 184920 Published: February 04 2007 Updated: February 04 2007

1. Chapter 1 by slipstream

2. Chapter 2 by slipstream

3. Chapter 3 by slipstream

4. Chapter 4 by slipstream

5. Chapter 5 by slipstream

6. Chapter 6 by slipstream

7. Chapter 7 by slipstream

8. Chapter 8 by slipstream

9. Chapter 9 by slipstream

10. Chapter 10 by slipstream

11. Chapter 11 by slipstream

12. Chapter 12 by slipstream

13. Chapter 13 by slipstream

14. Chapter 14 by slipstream

15. Chapter 15 by slipstream

16. Chapter 16 by slipstream

Chapter 1 by slipstream

That Sinking Feeling

By

Slipstream



?Arghhhh!? Neil cried out as pain erupted in his stomach.

He sat up in bed, awakened by the severity of it, bending forward and clutching his stomach, his facial expression told of his discomfort!

This was nothing new, he?d been getting ?stomach cramps? as he called them for over two months now, both the severity and regularity had increased, but still he refused to see a Doctor.

Neil Keen was a stubborn man, you couldn?t tell him, o? no Neil always knew best ?I don?t need to see a Doctor its only a stomach ache!? he kept on telling Tracy his partner.

?What? Ere! What time (yawn) is it?? Tracy asked groggily as she stretched her voluptuous body.

?Ten after four Hon, now go back to sleep.?

?You getting pains again??

?Just a ?ARGHHH? little.?

?Doesn?t sound little to me?please promise me you?ll see a Doctor.? Asked a concerned Tracy, she mouthed his exact reply as she?d heard it so often these past couple of months ? I?m ok?its only stomach cramps.?

?I give up.? Tracy said as she rolled over and went back to sleep.

Neil remained sat upright in bed until the pain had subsided before he too went back to sleep.

* * * *

Neil had at last realised there might be a problem and had seen his local GP whom referred him to the local Hospital for some scans and today he would get the results.

Sitting in the waiting room Neil looked about and thought to him self ?just how many of these people were time wasters?skivers, hypochondriacs.? After all he like many others only visited a Doctor when it was really necessary and he was proud of that fact as he didn?t like wasting his or there time.

?Mr Keen?Neil Keen, the Doctor will see you now.? The receptionist called out.

Neil shook from his day dreaming and taking a deep breath walked confidently toward the Doctors office.

?Good morning Mr Keen?please take a seat.?

?Hiya Doc?don?t mind if I do.? Neil responded.

Dr Imran Patel had been a local practitioner for the best part of 30 years and really knew the local community, which was why he sent Neil straight to the hospital, as he knew this man didn?t waste his time.

?Well Neil there?s no easy way of saying this so I?ll not beat about the bush?we believe you have a malignant growth in your upper intestine and another pressing onto your stomach wall.?

Neil?s heart sank; sure he had guessed that something was wrong?but not this.

?Are you sure?I mean could it be a mistake?? Neil said as he fidgeted in his chair.

?Sorry Neil the tests are 99% conclusive, I?m sorry??

?What do we do now? It can be treated?right!?

Dr. Patel looked up over his half glasses and shook his head ?no Neil I?m sorry?if only we?d caught it sooner?all we can do is to give you something for the pain.?
Neil could feel his eyes filling up?at 23 he wasn?t ready to die?not at any age!

?There must be something?someone that can help me?please Doc?I?ll pay?whatever it takes, please??

The Dr sighed heavily while consulting his notes and thinking of possibilities ?well there just might be a chance.?

Neil face lightened up ?what Doc?what chance, anything?I?ll try anything!?

?Well there is an experimental radiation procedure that we could try?but first you have to sign a disclaimer?I think you should take it home and read through it very carefully before committing to the treatment.?

Neil took the disclaimer from the good Doctor and both he and Tracy read through it thoroughly after he?d broken the bad news to her. What choice did he have?try it and possibly be cured, although it was only a slender chance it was better than the alternative?certain death!

So the next day Neil returned the disclaimer to Doctor Patel whom intern revered him to ?Global Scientific Research Centre? GSRC for short.

* * * *

?SHOOOOWEEEEEE! Would you look at that?? Neil commented to Tracy as he pulled up the long drive to the impressive looking building built into the hillside.

?I?ve never seen anything like that?its amazing!?

Indeed it was an impressive building, hidden from the main road by a forest of trees and sculptured perfectly into the hillside.

?Well that certainly isn?t a blot on the landscape!? Neil said joyfully as he headed down a steep road going under the building to where the car park was.

Exiting the lift into the main reception area they were both amazed at just how white everything was, with the strong lighting it seemed that everything was glowing.

At the reception desk Neil gave the young woman his disclaimer, she smiled and invited them both to have a seat.

Within minutes a man approached in a white Lab coat and introduced him self ?Hello Mr Keen I presume?and no I?m not Dr Livingston? he smiled at his own joke ?I?m Dr Victor Flankenstein, nice to meet you.?

?Yes hello Doctor, and please call me Neil.? He replied with a wispy smiley voice.

?It?s the Flankenstein I know, believe me I?ve had the jokes all my life?ARR Its alive! Its alive.?

All three giggled as he raised his arms and made like the Frankenstein monster.

The ice was well and truly broken ?and who is this sweet young lady??

?O? I?m sorry, this is my partner Tracy.?

?Hello Dr pleased to meet you.?

The good Dr wasted no more time as he asked them to follow him while he explained just what was going to happen.

?First you?ll get suited up as the heat will be pretty intense, but each session will last no more than 30 minutes, but you will need to remain over night just so that we can keep an eye on you and take note of any side effects. As you know by signing up for this that it is still in the highly experimental stage and we can?t know of what might happen to you??

Neil looked at Tracy and smiled as she gave his hand a reassuring squeeze ?I know Dr, but if there?s a chance?no matter how small I?m prepared for anything.?

?Good?now here she is the future of modern medicine The Thermal Cellular Reducer.? Dr Flankenstein announced as he opened the heavy double doors.

Both Neil and Tracy stood there mouth agape at the sight before them, the room had to be 400ft wide by at least that in length and easily 50ft high and sat right in the middle was this huge machine with more cabling and wires coming from it than either of them could ever imagine.

?Well?? enquired Dr Flankenstein.

?Its?its?huge.? Tracy uttered.

?I don?t know what to say Doc?very impressive!? Was all Neil could muster?

The Doctor smiled at their reactions ?Please follow me? he requested.

?Doctor?what exactly does the machine do?? Enquired Neil.

?Arrr I?ve been waiting for that question?well as the name suggests we target the cell or growth in this instance and then begin to Shrink it?we don?t burn it, we don?t kill it?we just shrink it until its so small it might as well not exist!?

?You mean even if this works I?ll still have these growths inside me??

?Yep but only on the microscopic scale and at that size your bodies own antibodies will probably sort them out.?

?Wow it sounds like Science Fiction!? Tracy remarked.

?That it does?but we?re hoping to make it Science fact with the help of Neil here.? The Doctor smiled reassuringly.

Neil was shown to a chamber adjoining the gargantuan machine and asked to strip down and put on the suit provided.

This done he exited back out the room where two nurses met him and guided him down into the belly of the machine. Once there he was told to lie on this disc shape marble surface so that lying on his back it arched slightly and then his arms and legs were fastened tightly much in the fashion like when you see a knife throwing act at a Circus, the only difference being that Neil was laid flat.

?It?s ok Mr Keen everything will be just fine?just relax.? One of the nurses reassured him as they left the enclosure.

Neil felt scarred and alone and worst of all he had an itch right on the end of his nose!

?Ok Neil if you?re ready we?ll begin.? Came Dr Flankenstein?s voice over the speaker.

Clearing his throat Neil replied ?Yea I?m ready?lets do this.?

Suddenly the surface in which Neil was fastened to began to slowly turn and raise toward the ceiling, faster and faster it went while his body was bombarded by bright lights and searing bursts of heat?he was scarred shitless!

30 minutes later and the machine whirred down to an eerie silence, Neil had never felt so ill, his face was caked in his own vomit and although the machine had stopped he still had this sickening sinking feeling in his entire body.

He turned his head as the two nurses?s entered the domed room, before he could say a word he was doused by two extremely powerful water jets sending tingles over his entire body.

The water was cold but quickly bought him round and certainly made him feel one hundred percent better.

?There we go Mr Keen?treatment one complete, wasn?t too bad was it?? The nurse said as she began releasing his arms and legs from there restraints.

Neil found that he could hardly move, his strength it appears had been zapped by the machine?this was totally unexpected!

Dr Flankenstein accompanied Neil to his recovery room along with the two nurses and he agreed that the tests that needed to be done could wait until tomorrow as it would be best it Neil was left to sleep.

* * * *

The following morning Neil awoke and immediately noticed how much better he felt, he sat up in bed and stretched out his arms.

?Great?working again.? He said as he pulled back the sheets.

?ARGHHHH my legs, what the **** what have you done with my legs.?

Neil looked down to see his legs all right but less than half their original length!

The nurse quickly placed a cold compress on his head, it was three days since the treatment and still Neil was in a state of delirium.

?He will be alright?won?t he?? Enquired Tracy.

?Well everything went as planned and all his vitals are normal?so yea one would think so!? Dr Flankenstein replied less than convincingly.

* * * *

Neil opened his eyes and sat bolt upright, pulling back the sheets he breathed a sigh of relief as his legs we?re still there and normal.

?DR FLANKENSTEIN, COME QUICK HE?S AWAKE.?

Neil quickly covered his ears as they were assaulted by a loud rumbling voice, it was then that he looked up to see the face of one of the nurses peering down upon him?only her face was the size of a billboard!

?ARGHHHHHHH!?

Neil sat up!

?O thank god?we we?re so worried.?

Neil heard the voice and looked up, but only saw the ceiling?suddenly he felt his hand being clasped by another, he turned to see Tracy sitting at his bedside.

?Tracy, thank god?wow that was some trip.?

?You scarred us all half to death, you?ve been out for a week you know.?

?A week?**** a whole week!?

Doctor Flankenstein entered the room and was relieved to see his guinea pig awake and feeling well.

Neil went through various tests and after another couple of days was ok to go home.

?Right then Neil we?ll see you three weeks from today, hopefully the second treatment won?t be as bad.? Dr Flankenstein said hopping this was true.

?Three weeks Doc?it?s a date.?

Tracy drove Neil to his parent?s house where they were staying over night before the longer journey home.

* * * *

Three weeks passed quickly and Neil once again found himself fastened to the cold hard marble disc shaped surface.

As before he felt ill and was delirious for a week but other than that he felt fine.

Six treatments down the road and there was a marked improvement with his growths, they were less than half there original mass?it was working and hopefully with another 4 sessions he would get the all clear.

?Well Neil you?ll be glad to know that the treatment was a complete success, the growths have all but gone, you can get on with liven your life once more.? Dr Flankenstein joyfully announced.

?WAHAY! That?s great news Doc.? Neil screamed as he and Tracy embraced each other.

?Right I?ll need to see you once a month for the first 6 months and then once a year they?re after.?

* * * *

Neil was dressed and ready for work, it was four months since his last treatment and everything had gone to plan the Dr was pleased with his progress and it appeared that he had no adverse side effects?yet!

?See you tonight babe.? Tracy called out as she left for work.

?Yea, tonight.?

Neil finished reading his paper and drank down the remains of his tea. He then entered the cloakroom under the stairs and bent down to retrieve a pair of shoes, it was then that he felt it; a rush of hot blood seemed to flow through his veins making him gasp for air and the feeling of palpitations in his chest almost made him loose his balance.

?Wow, that was some weird feeling.? He said to him self.

Picking up the shoes he closed the cloakroom door and sat on the stairs to put them on, at first he didn?t really pay any attention, but as he sat down he noticed that his trousers felt a little loose and the sleeves on his shirt that bit longer. Then when he slipped his foot into his shoe he noticed that even with the laces pulled tight they were still a little loose.

Not really given it another thought he left the house and entered his car ready to drive to work?but even that felt funny somehow! Bigger yes that was it, it felt bigger, he even had to put the seat forward one notch.

?Strange?? He shrugged his shoulders and drove to the office.

His day passed without further incident until he got home.

?Hello?I?m home.? Neil called out at he entered the front door.

?Hi Hon?I?ll be down in a minute, dinner won?t be long.? Tracy replied from up the stairs.

Neil removed his tie and sat down on one of the armchairs in their front room while he watched News at six on the BBC.

Tracy entered the room dressed in a baggy t-shirt and jogging bottoms she jumped up and sat across Neil?s lap as she planted a huge kiss on his lips.

?Well had a good day?? She enquired.

?O? you know same **** different day?you??

?Alright I suppose, but that little Megan Spencer she can be so??

?Well that?s the problem with teaching the neighbours daughter she thinks she can get away with it be cause her parents know you.?

?I know, and I shouldn?t let her get to me but you know what there like at that age Sixteen but of course she knows it all.?

?Well woman never mind the moaning where?s me dinner?? Neil said jokingly.

?Sorry sir I?ll jump right to it?won?t be a minute.? Tracy rebuffed as she jumped up off of his lap.

After a hearty dinner had been eaten Neil stood at the kitchen counter drying the crockery up as Tracy washed it, he kept reaching his hand around her front and tickling her nether regions.

?Do it again and you?ll be sorry!? Tracy laughingly threatened as she squirmed form his touch.

?O? yea and what are you gonna do?? Neil replied.

?You?ll see?just you do it again, I dare you.?

Neil reached around and once again tickled her sex! Tracy span round quickly and slapped the wet washing up cloth right in his face?she burst out laughing as did Neil as he hugged her close and rubbed the suds from his face onto hers.

Suddenly Neil stopped laughing and stepped back while looking at the floor below Tracy?s sexy feet.

?What is it babe?? Tracy asked a little concerned by the expression on her lovers face.

?Shoes?your not wearing any shoes.? Neil replied as his gaze adjusted until his eyes met hers.

Tracy looked puzzled ?and that?s strange because?? as she shrugged her shoulders. Then she noticed a change too. ?But your still wearing yours?no, no that can?t be right??

Neil stood looking directly into Tracy?s eyes, now that?s nothing strange you might say, well normally I?d agree but when you?re a little over two inches taller than your partner and wearing another half an inch on your feet then I?d say its pretty strange!

Tracy stepped forward; the top of her head was exactly level with his.

?This can?t be right?you?re 2 inches taller than me! You?re bending your knees right?? Tracy said sounding a little nervous.

Neil shook his head ?no Trace my knees are locked, I?m standing up straight.?

?Take off your shoes.? Tracy instructed.

?What??

?Take off your shoes.?

Neil did as she requested and found that he dropped slightly in height and found that he was no longer eye level with her 5ft 8inch frame he was in fact shorter?at least half an inch shorter.

Tracy?s eyes opened wide as Neil stood before her?shorter than her, ?o? my god Neil?I?m taller than you?I?m growing!?

Neil looked at her a little bemused, ?err I don?t think so Hon.?

?What! Well if I?m not growing then?o my god its you?you?you must have gotten smaller!?

Tracy felt her knees weaken as she started to get light headed. Neil noticed this and caught her before she fell.

Tracy was in shock as Neil talked to her while she slowly came round.

?You burke?I should be the one your comforting?after all its me that?s lost a couple of inches.? Neil jokingly said as he brushed her forehead with a cold wet cloth.

?I know?it?s just a bit of a shock.?

They sat and talked for a couple of hours and they both came to the same conclusion that Neil?s loss of height was probably some side affect to the treatment he?d just had and nothing to worry about?they hoped.

* * * *

Neil looked across the desk at Doctor Flankenstein as he looked over his latest check up results.

?Well all fit and healthy Doc?? Neil enquired enthusiastically.

?Hmm, yea everything is fine?better than I could have hoped for?except for the loss of height, it measures out at a little over two inches since last month??

?But I won?t loose any more?right Doc! It was just a one off??

The Doctor breathed in heavily as he rose from his large leather chair and turned to face the window, the bright summer sun fell upon him casting a long shadow across the desk. ?I?m afraid we don?t know?I don?t know! As you were informed this was highly experimental and we knew there might be side effects, hell for all we knew you might have grown another head.? The doctor turned and looked Neil in the eye ?I can tell you one thing for sure, if there is any lasting side effects you?ll be in the best hands possible.?

?So you think this may happen again?? Neil sounded very concerned.

?Well the tests are all positive and I can see no reason for the first abnormality?but like I?ve said before these are uncharted waters, but you can rest assured we?ll cross them together.?

Neil thanked the Doctor and left for home knowing not what lay ahead?

Chapter 2 by slipstream

That Sinking Feeling Part 2


Two months had gone by since Neil lost those two important inches and as hoped it hadn?t happened again and both he and Tracy had put the whole experience behind them and continued with life normally except of course for his regular check ups that had now remained at one a month due to the shrinking incident.

Neil sat at the counter of the bank he worked for just going through the motions with each customer, a smile, ?hello, how can I help?. Sometimes he wished he was doing something else with his working life but the pay was good and the promotion opportunities were petty good if you could be bothered to apply yourself.

?Service please!? Barked the woman standing at his counter.

?What! O? yea?erm sorry, how can I help?? Neil said without even looking up.

?You can start by buzzing me in Mr Keen and then we?ll take it from there.?

Neil looked up, o? ****, it was the banks manager?his manager and she?d caught him once too often day dreaming. ?Right Miss Wilson.? He pressed the door release.

Sitting up straight he began dealing with the next customer in the Q.

Miss Wilson?Jessica Wilson was not much older than Neil and loved the authority her position attained her. She was an attractive brunet with shoulder length hair that she always wore in a ponytail, she had green eyes and you could tell she had a nice firm body under the business attire she always wore. She was a career woman and that came first?a man a lowly second, Neil and the other male employees often joked about her being a dyke, well that was until she made a play for him at last years Christmas party?a night he will never forget!

She leaned in close as she passed him by and whispered in his ear ?my office after you?ve dealt with that customer.?

?O **** here we go again.? Neil thought to himself.

With the customer dealt with Neil locked his counter up and headed up to her office at the back of the bank.

?Good luck?you?re going to need it, she?s in a foul mood.? Warned Anne, a slightly chubby blonde that worked in foreign exchange.

?Thanks.? Neil replied.

Reaching her office he sighed heavily before opening the door and entering. He walked to her desk and stood waiting for her to invite him to sit.

?Didn?t hear you knock?? Jessica said without lifting her head to acknowledge him.

?What?I mean err pardon Miss Wilson??

?I didn?t hear you knock!?

?O err I did?sorry I thought you called for me to come in, I?ll come back later.?

?Sit!?

?Pardon??

?I said sit.?

Neil sat and could feel him self redden; he hated this bitch and her attitude toward him.

Sitting back in her chair she looked sternly at him and said, ?Now that?s not the first time I?ve caught you dreaming on the job!?

?Funny Trace always says that!? Neil thought to him self.

?Now if you want to continue working here I suggest you show a little more enthusiasm and professionalism.? Taking a deep breath she continued ?Further more I hope your attitude isn?t to do with the fact that I?m a woman?don?t think I haven?t heard the whispers that you and cohorts spread around!?

Neil felt himself chewing it over in his mind, god how he?d love to tell her to stick her rotten job right up where the sun don?t shine, but he knew he couldn?t he needed this job. With interest rates rising he needed it more than ever, as Tracy?s salary for teaching wasn?t that great and with him working for a bank he got a special low rate that wasn?t available to Joe public.

?No Miss Wilson I have no problem with you being a woman, in fact it?s a pleasure to work for such an understanding and caring boss.? (Creep?makes you sick Urgh!)

With the wind totally taken from her sails she softened a little ?well don?t let me catch you day dreaming again?is that clear Mr Keen.

?As Crystal Miss Wilson.?

?Good?now get out of my sight.?

Neil stood and turned toward the door it was at that point he felt a warm burning sensation spread from his chest outward until it engulfed his entire being. He?d felt this feeling before but not like this?this was stronger and the palpitations in his chest made him wince.

He finished his step and noticed he?d left a shoe behind ?O gods no?please not again.?

Jessica sat there her mouth agape?had she really just seen what she thought she?d seen?had Neil gotten smaller!

Neil stopped, looking directly at the door; he knew the worst he?d gotten smaller but just how much? Looking down at his shirt the cuff now reached down past his knuckles and his trousers hung baggy upon his hips?

He was scarred and unsure of what to do.

Jessica was in shock; she still couldn?t believe what she?d just witnessed. Neil?s height which once surpassed her own by 5 or so inches looked much smaller now?smaller than her 5ft 5inch frame.

Neil had managed to disguise the loss of his first two inches and had just laughed it off when anyone commented on his shorter stature, 5ft 10inches to 5ft 8inches could easily be covered with the right shoes.

Neil was still frozen to the spot when he felt a large hand grab his shoulder. Before he could react Jessica turned him round and found that he came up no higher than the end of her nose.

?O? my god?just look at you?you just got smaller?a lot smaller.?

Neil was shocked to see that he was looking directly at the tip of Jessica?s nose, a look of fear and embarrassment etched across his face as he looked up into her eyes.

?You poor thing, are you ok?here let me help you.?

Before Neil could say anything she had moved him toward the couch over by the wall, which caused his legs to come together, and his trousers to fall.

He tripped clumsily to the floor and felt all the more embarrassed that she should see him like this.

?O? you poor thing?I?m sorry please let me help.?

As she stepped forward she slipped on one of his shoes and landed right on top of him just as the office door knocked and opened.

Heather Lomax?the banks Miss gossip?stepped into the office and immediately smiled at what she was witnessing, Miss Wilson in a very revealing position with one of her employees! ?Miss Wilson?o err I?m sorry?o dear I?ll erm?never mind.? The door shut behind her.

?No wait! Its not what?o ****, that?s all I need.? Her voice tailed off as she got to her feet.

Neil pulled his trousers up and sat on the couch while Jessica got him a cold drink from her fridge.

?Are you sure your ok?? she asked with genuine concern.

?Yea fine I think?just a little smaller.? Neil replied.

Jessica sat next to him still amazed at his smaller state ?has this happened before??

?Yea?once.?

?But how??

Sitting forward with his elbows resting on his knees he explained in more detail about the recent treatment he?d had and about how it was all experimental and blah, blah you know the drill.

?Gosh that?s awful?why didn?t you tell me any of this before?am I such an Oga??

Looking into her green eyes and clasping her hands in his he replied ?no?no you?re not an Oga?look I?m sorry but would it be ok if I went home early??

?Why of course not, would you like me to run you home??

?No, no I?ll be fine?and thank you.?

Neil got to his feet and pulled his belt tight around his waist, latching it on the last hole! He looked at Jessica as she stood and smiled at him, it was unnerving to see her stand taller than himself knowing that just minutes ago he was taller than her.

Jessica couldn?t help but feel sorry for him; she smiled a pitiful smile as she stood, he did look amusing in those over sized clothes. ?Just how tall is he?? she wondered to herself, she guessed his size to be around 5ft 3? as she was wearing a relatively flat heel today and he was a good 2inches maybe 3 shorter than her.

Opening the door Neil looked back and thanked her for her help and understanding, then after making sure the coast was clear he made a hasty exit out the rear of the bank as he didn?t want any of his work colleagues to see him like this?well not yet anyway!

He made his way to his car and quickly entered it, shutting the door he sighed heavily and began laughing to him self as he looked at his hands struggling to fully exit the sleeves of his shirt as he placed them upon the steering wheel. The laughter turned to tears as the fear of his current predicament hit home.

Some ten minutes later he was beginning to get his emotions under control, he needed to calm down and relax; taking long deep breaths he was starting to feel much better, just a couple more then he could ring Trace.

He began dialling her number on his mobile but never finished it. Starring at the phone he thought long and hard before dialling her number again, this time he let it ring.

?Hello I?m sorry but the person you are calling is unavailable right now so please leave a message after the tone. PHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEP!?

?Err hi Trace?I err, its hap?its happened again, please come home.?

Neil hung up before he sobbed again, he knew he would get the answer phone as she never answers the phone while in the middle of a lesson as that would be very unprofessional!

Starting the car Neil was once again reminded of his loss of height as he stretched awkwardly to reach the foot pedals! He adjusted the seat until he could once again see comfortably over the bonnet (hood for our American friends) and his feet could rest safely on the pedals.

Arriving home he?d just shut the door behind him as the phone rang, quickly he answered it.

?Hello Trace?thank god, it?s happened again?I?ve shrunk! 5 maybe 6 inches this time.?

The voice on the other end had yet to reply!

?Trace?please says something??

?Err?well, err hi my names Lisa and I represent Smiley Glazing Window Company, I was wondering whether??

Neil interrupted her ?What?Jesus this is a Bloody X directory number! How the hell did you get hold of it??

?Well??

Again Neil didn?t let her finish ?Never mind?and no I don?t want any bloody doors or windows?thank you.? He hung up, after taking a minute he smiled to him self at the thought of that poor young woman totally confused by his ramblings on the other end of the phone.

Suddenly he was startled as the phone rang again and Neil picked it up fast.

?Didn?t you hear me the first time?I don?t??

This time however it was his turn to be cut short!

?Neil honey?what are you on about, look I got your message?what?s happened again??

?O? err sorry Trace?the shrinking?it happened again!?

There was an eerie silence.

?Trace you still there??

?Sorry?yea, you?ve shrunk again?? she replied nervously.

?Yea?please can you come home??

?Off course?I?m on my way.?

Neil hung up and went to the kitchen to put the kettle on as it wouldn?t take Tracy long to get home.

Ten minutes later Neil was pouring out the tea as he heard the front door open and shut.

?Neil honey, I?m home!?

?In the kitchen babe, I?m in the kitchen.?

As he finished his words she opened the door from the hall and stopped in mid track as her eyes fell upon him, her hand reached up to cover her gapping mouth.

?O? my god?I?I??

She leaned against the doorframe as she was freaked out by his new shorter stature.

Neil could feel his eyes well up as he put the kettle down and moved toward her, she still said nothing and just gawped at him.

?Please Trace?say something??

Taking a deep breath she straightened herself up and looked into his eyes as he got closer ?something? she blurted out and then began to laugh hysterically.

At first Neil didn?t know what to do but then he too began to laugh and pretty soon they were embraced in a loving cuddle.

Tracy eventually regained her self-control and wiped the tears from her eyes, she then placed her hands on Neil?s shoulders and leaned away so as to look down into his eyes.

?My poor baby.? She said as she wiped the tears from his eyes.

Neil reached up and took her hand and began kissing her open palm. He then spent the next ten minutes explaining where it happened and what it felt like.

?Have you rang the Doctor yet?? Tracy asked between sips of her tea.

Neil shook his head ?no I was waiting to see what you think??

?Well I think we should ring him straight away?what about your parents??

?I don?t think we need worry them just yet!?

Neil rang the Doctor, whom was of course very concerned and eager to see him.

* * * *

?5ft 2 and one quarter inches?that?s?hmm yea, 5 and a half inches smaller than last week.? Doctor Flankenstein announced as he stepped back from the measuring chart, ?you may put your shoes back on now.?

Neil went back to the chair and pulled on the slightly big pair of trainers that Tracy had lent him, as his shoes were far too big for him now.

Tracy sat with him and looked at the Doctor worriedly as he nosed his way through Neil?s records ?will it happen again? I mean will he get any shorter??

The Doctor looked up from the papers in front of him and shook his head ?like I?ve said before?and I hate to keep reminding you of the fact that this was a highly experimental procedure and we could only guess at the side effects?and to be honest it had never crossed our minds that something like this might happen, we were expecting mass burning or your blood to reach boiling point??

Neil looked at Tracy and back at the Doctor ?you mean you was expecting me to?Jesus I can?t believe you never told me?don?t know of what side effects may occur, you said!? Neil stood feeling betrayed and angry.

Dr Flankenstein tried to defuse the situation and calm Neil down, ?now Neil?please calm down, you were given the disclaimer which stated in there all the possible side effects that we could envisage?look here in your file?look please?is that not your signature? Well is it??

Neil didn?t need to look he knew it was, ?yes that?s my signature?but??

?No buts Neil its here in black and white, now like we agreed we will do everything in our power to help you, but you have to trust us?agreed?? The Doctor held out his hand in a friendly gesture.

Neil looked at Tracy whom nodded at him, he leaned forward and shook the Doctors hand, ?agreed?and I?m sorry for losing it?but its pretty hard to accept that I?ve shrunk 8 inches and who knows if or when I?ll shrink again!?

?Ok, now I don?t profess to know what you?re going through and even find it hard to imagine, but I promise you this?that you have the entire staff, myself included working around the clock to find what is causing you to shrink and of course to find a cure.?

Neil spent the next two weeks being x-rayed, scanned, they even drilled tiny holes into the side of his head and took some kind of pressure reading but all were inconclusive! No matter what they tried everything just came up negative.

?Well I?ve good and bad news for you today.? Dr Flankenstein announced to Neil.

Neil looked up from his bed, wires and tubes coming out of every orifice on his body. He was in a constant state of drowsiness due to all the drugs that were being pumped into him to ease his obvious discomfort.

?What?what?s the bad news Doc?? Neil dreamily asked.

?Well I?m afraid that were no nearing to finding out what is happening to you, but rest assured we?ll continue on until we do!?

Neil sighed; he was tired?tired of being prodded about and feeling this way. ?And the good??

The Doctor smiled ?well I?ve just gotten off the phone from Tracy and she?ll be here tomorrow to take you home.?

Neil?s eyes lit up ?I can go home??

?Yes, we?ve got all the samples we need?but if you experience that sinking feeling again you must call me immediately?is that understood??

?Yes?of course.?

?Ok then I?ll send in a couple of nurse?s and they?ll remove all the equipment attached to you. You may experience a little discomfort for a day or two, but it will pass.?

* * * *

?Christ he said discomfort but this is unreal, ARGHHH! Mind the bumps.? Neil moaned as he sat uncomfortably in the passenger seat as Tracy drove them home.

?I?m sorry babe! It?s the road not me?besides it can?t be that sore!?

Neil looked at her ?gees you wanna bet?you should have seen the tube they put up my arse! No wonder I was always drugged, Ouch! Not again.? Another bump hit!

For the entire journey Neil moaned and groaned about his aches and pains.

After what seemed like forever to them both Tracy pulled up the drive to there home.

?Arrr home sweet home.? Neil said as he gingerly opened the car door and slowly pulled himself out until he was standing next to it.

Tracy shut off the engine and exited the car; she then walked around and helped Neil, as he was finding it rather difficult to walk.

?TRACE, O TRACY!?

?O? no, please no, not her.? Tracy said under her breath as she looked round to see whom she feared it was running down the drive toward them.

?Tracy?quick get me inside, I don?t want her to see me.? Neil said as he tried quickening his pace.

It was no good the young woman quickly caught up with them and after panting a little said. ?Glad I caught you, Mum says?Neil you look awful?and?different somehow.? A puzzled look crossed her face.

?Gee thanks Megan, I?m glad your Mum thinks that!?

?What! O no silly me, Mum was hoping you had a bag of T-bags she can have only she forgot?smaller that?s it?have you shrunk or something.? Megan giggled as she replied.

?Don?t be silly Megan?people don?t shrink, that?s absurd. And how many times have I told you don?t call me Trace, Tracy or Miss T, you?re to address me as Miss Harper.? Tracy sounded a little put out.

?O sorrrrryyyy Miss Harper.?

?Look if you?ll give me a hand getting Neil in I?ll see about the T-Bags?deal.?

?Deal!?

Before Neil could protest Megan put his left arm over her shoulder and as both woman stood straight up Neil found only the tips of his toes touching the ground.

Within minutes Neil was sitting in a comfortable chair watching TV.

?He is smaller Trace?I mean Miss Harper?why is that?? enquired Megan as she looked at Neil from the adjoining Kitchen door.

Tracy looked at her sternly and knew she couldn?t hide it, after all Megan was about 5ft 6 and had been used to seeing Neil taller. ?He?s not been well.?

Megan?s eyes widened ?so he is smaller?I knew it.?

Tracy tried covering up best she could ?Yes but its only temporary, a side effect to the treatment he?s had.?

?Cool?I mean that?s a shame.?

?Here you are? the T-Bags, tell your Mum I?ll speak to her soon.?

?What! O yea sure.? Megan was watching Neil with fascination in her eyes.

Megan took the T-bags from Tracy and walked past Neil, as she did she smiled down at him. Neil smiled back and couldn?t help but watch her firm little arse as she exited the room.

?There?s not a lot wrong with you mister!? Tracy called from the kitchen door.

Neil blushed and felt like a child caught with his hand in the candy ?o err?just making sure she left the house??

Tracy smiled ?yea sure?Woo!? she cried out as she ducked down low.

Neil moved a little uncomfortably ?what? What is it babe?you ok.? Concern in his voice.

?Yea, just ducked to miss that low flying pig!? Tracy giggled as she turned and headed back into the kitchen.

?O funny?very funny.?

* * * *

A little over a month has now passed and Neil?s height has remained the same, to the relief of everyone!

Everything was pretty much back to normal, Neil had even returned to work and although it was a little difficult at first everyone had been pretty cool about it and all sounded concerned after he?d explained about his condition. Jessica in particular had been very supportive and had offered him as much paid leave as he needed.

Today was Saturday and Neil was still in bed!

?You getting up mister?? Tracy called from the bottom of the stairs.

?Yea in a minute.? Neil called back as he turned over once more.

?Well I?m off now?don?t forget to cut the grass?o? and hang out the washing that?s in the machine?byyyee.?

?Byyyee!?

Tracy was out for the day; she had gone shopping. At first she had tried to get Neil to go with her but as usual he put her off, like most men he didn?t like shopping unless it was for himself!

Neil stretched and decided it was time to get up.

After washing and dressing in a pair of jogging bottoms and baggy t shirt he went down stairs and made himself a cup off tea.

?Right now its 11 o?clock, if I can get the grass cut quickly then I?ll be able to watch Arsenal, Spurs game.? Neil thought to himself as he planned his day around the sport on TV?if there?s one thing he loved and that was watching the early match and then tuning into Sky Sports News and following the football until final score.

At what were his personnel best he cut the back lawn in 40minutes, ok so he didn?t bother trimming the edges, but hey it looked good.

He?d only just started cutting the front lawn when he heard some girly giggles. Pausing he looked up to see Megan and a couple of her friends walking down his driveway.

?O? **** what now?? He thought to himself.

?Hi Megan I?m sorry but Tracy isn?t in right now.?

?O? that?s ok?we?re not here to see Miss Harper?we?ve come to see you.? All three looked at him and giggled.

Neil was caught a little on the back foot, ?right erm what can I do for you??

Megan and her two friends approached and stopped about a foot short of him, all three dressed in shorts and bikini tops.

Neil coughed a little ?well??

Looking down at him Megan said, ?well were doing a sponsored car wash to raise money for school and we kinda hoped we could wash your car??

?What? Of course you can, it could do with a wash??10.00 ok?but I?ll be inspecting it!?

?Great we?ll get started then?can we have a bucket and some sponges.?

?Sure follow me and I?ll get them from the garage.?

?Erhumm!? one of Megan?s friends coughed.

?O sorry?Neil this is Dawn and Aimee. There both in my class at school.?

After a little chatting the three girls followed Neil to his garage.

Neil found the bucket but the sponges were on a high shelf?as he stretched up to reach them he suddenly realised that he was well short of actually getting hold of them. He was 5ft 10 when he?d put them up there?now he?d need a boost.

?Here let me help!? Came a voice from behind him.

Before he could move Megan leaned over him and reached up for the sponges, at her height she just about reached.

Neil felt smaller than ever as Megan lowered back onto her flat foot and smiled down at him ?well then shortie we?ll get started.? She turned and walked toward her friends at the garage entrance, all three of them sniggering.

Neil shook his head and shrugged as he returned to his grass cutting.

Arsenal had just scored again: Reyes with an absolute screamer to make the score 2 nil after only 20 minutes when the doorbell rang.

?Go away!? He thought to himself as he got up to answer it. Neil didn?t support either team but he did appreciate good football, and there was none better than Arsenal!

Opening the door he was greeted by three wet smiling girls.

?All done Neil?would you like to come and inspect?? Megan asked.

?What?o? no I?m sure the job is just fine.? Neil replied as he pulled a tenner from his wallet and handed it over to Megan.

?Sorry can?t accept that.? She said backing away.

?What!?

?Not until you?ve inspected our work!?

Neil sighed and walked past the girls to his car. ?Yep fine?here?s your money.?

?That wasn?t an inspection! That was a glimpse?sorry you?ll have to do better than that!? Megan said as she crossed her arms.

Another loud audible sigh and he walked slowly around the car inspecting the work the girls had done.

?Oop?s looks like you missed a bit!?

?Where?? Dawn said leaning over to look.

?Right there?see it.?

?Now your being picky?that?s so tiny you can hardly see it.?

?You wanted me to check it! Look and another missed spot?looks like you?ll have to wash it again?only properly this time?that is if you want your money!? Neil stood back up and laughed as he walked toward his front door.

Suddenly he was struck by a wet sponge in the back of his head, shocked he turned just as another slapped his cheek.

All three girls laughed.

?Why I?ll have you for that?? Neil laughingly yelled as he ran for the hose.

?Quick stop him, before he gets it.? Megan called out as she threw her sponge, which just missed him.

Neil confidently held the hose nozzle in his hand, ?right who wants it first.?

?You wouldn?t dare!? Megan said as the three girls circled him.

?Wouldn?t I? Take one step closer and we?ll see.?

Megan looked at her friends and smiling took that one extra step.

Neil pulled on the trigger and a fierce jet of water almost instantly hit Megan in the stomach. She screamed and did a funny dance, as the water was so cold. Releasing his grip on the trigger he stopped the flow of water once he was happy that Megan was wet enough. He was almost doubled up with fits of laughter but he did manage to say ?anyone else want some?? sounding like a taunt from Unreal!

Megan stood there soaked and wanting revenge

?Right you little squirt?you?re gonna pay for that.?

Neil backed up a little but kept the nozzle ready for another burst. Again it was Megan that stepped toward him, squeezing the trigger another fierce jet of water exploded upon her stomach?however unlike before she continued to walk toward him ignoring the soaking she was getting.

?Ha, I?m already wet so a little more won?t hurt.?

Neil knew he was beat and quickly dropped the hose to make a playful run for it but as he turned he hadn?t realised that Dawn and Aimee had circled round behind him. Before he could dart another way they grabbed at his arms, Dawn wrapped one hand around his right wrist and her other hand just above his elbow, Aimee did the same on his other arm. Neil tried to shake loose but to his surprise he was unable to do so.

?O? dear looks like somebody?s trapped!? Megan teased as she bent down to pick up the hose nozzle.

?Megan don?t do this?I won?t pay you.? Neil said as he struggled some more.

?Panicking a little now are we? Hold him tight girls wouldn?t want the big man getting away!?

Standing up close to him now she held the nozzle under his chin and grinned at him as water droplets continued to drip off of her wet face! With a little squeeze a burst hit his chin forcing his head to knock back slightly and sending cold water running down his neck and under the collar of his baggy T-shirt.

?Waaa that?s cold?come on girls let me go?I?ll double the money!?

Dawn looked at Megan ?well what do you think??

Megan smiled at her and then once again turned her attention to Neil. ?Nice try? she leaned over and slide her hand around his back.

?What you doing, Megan?please get off.?

Megan smiled again as she bought her face close to his and pinched his bottom before sliding her hand into his back pocket and removing his wallet.

Opening up Neil?s wallet, Megan removed ?20.00 ?there we are?it was twenty you said?? she folded it over a couple of times and then slid it into her right bikini cup.

?Ok girls you can let him go.?

Neil took his wallet from Megan and turned to go back in when suddenly a burst of water hit his back and didn?t stop as he tried to run clear?from behind all he could hear was the giggling of the three girls.

He reached his front door and still the torrent of water cascaded over him, he fumbled for his key and realised he must have dropped it. The water stopped and he turned around to see Megan standing there smiling as she held his key up in the air.

?Looking for this??

?Megan?can I have my key please??

?Off course?but you got to come get it.? Megan teased.

Neil smiled and stepped forward as a jet of water assaulted him.

By the time he reached Megan he was like a drowned rat, his T-shirt and baggy trackies hung heavily on him.

Megan stopped the jet and threw the nozzle to one side as Neil reached her, all three girls were giggling and Neil found it hard not to himself as it had been a fun morning.

Standing in front of her he held out his hand ?can I have my key please??

?Why of course you can.? Megan smiled and dropped the key, purposely past his hand so that it fell to the ground and landed by her feet in a small puddle ?oops?silly me.?

?Gee thanks for that Megan?ok fun times over, I think you and your friends should go home now.? Neil bent down and searched for the key with his fingers in the muddy water.

?Come on girls time to split as with all oldies he?s getting the hump.? With that said Megan lifted her foot and slammed her foot hard in a puddle next to Neil causing muddy water to splash up into his face.

Before he could say anything he became all to aware of a sinking feeling as his temperature rose and his heart started beating harder and harder??no please?Arghhhh.? He dropped to his knees clutching his chest in pain.


Megan stopped and for one horrible minute thought she?d stamped on his hand, all three girls turned around as they heard Neil Scream out.

?Arghhhh?Jesus no.?

Neil could feel the ground beneath him move although he wasn?t moving?he knew instantly he was shrinking again, the pain had eased and the palpitations stopped but his burning temperature remained?longer this time.

Megan, Dawn and Aimee stood there dumfounded as they watched Neil get smaller, his T-shirt hung down to his knees as he knelt on the ground in front of them, a pained expression on his face.

?Christ?quick Dawn?err go get my Mum, quick!? Megan cried out.

Neil could feel his body cooling and his senses returning, ? No please don?t?I?ll be ok in a minute.?

Dawn stopped and watched with the other two as his body continued to dwindle right before there eyes.

Neil could feel the heaviness of the wet T-shirt hanging on him, reminding him that he had shrunk again! But how much? He heard the gravel to his left move; he turned around to see Megan, Dawn and Aimee open mouthed and slowly edging toward him.

?Please don?t come any closer?would you just go home.? Neil blurted out as he found it hard not to break down and cry.

Still the three young women moved toward him.

Neil leaned forward and once again searched the murky puddle for his key.

He found it and was a little shocked by how much bigger it felt in his hand?how much had he shrunk?

Megan and her friends were right behind him now and had stopped in their tracks looking down at him kneeling on the gravel.

?How small do you think he is?? Aimee said out loud.

?I don?t know?but he looks pretty small.? Dawn replied.

Neil turned quickly and to his shock found himself looking at three sets of thighs, he was sat back on his heels, but still he did feel pretty small!

Megan bent down and looked into his face ?are you ok Neil?would you like me to help you up??

Looking up into her bright blue eyes Neil replied. ?No?no thanks, I err just need a minute?just a minute.?

Neil stood and as he reached his full height he heard a group gasp from Megan, Aimee and Dawn. His head still hung low looking at his feet; he dare not look up for fear of what he?ll see.

?Are you sure your ok?? Megan sounded genuinely concerned.

?Fine?just fine?I need to go and lay down for a while.?

Slowly he lifted his head, his line of sight passing his own feet over the gravel to Megan?s pretty feet, up her ankle past her anklet, up to her knees, her thighs. Further still to her pieced belly until his head finally rested level on his shoulders looking straight ahead?straight ahead at her ample bosom!

Tilting his head back with a look of shock on his face he looked up into Megan?s smiling face.

?O my god?he?s no bigger than my 9 year old brother!? Aimee called out.

Neil stepped back and looked up at her, a look of horror etched upon his face.

?Please go now?please I?m going in.?

Neil turned and rushed for his front door.

Megan, Aimee and Dawn watched as he waddled away holding up his wet heavy baggy trackies and having the wet T-shirt hanging down like a knee length skirt.

Neil got to his front door?he was ready to cry but wanted to get in and out of sight before he did so?his emotions were to get the better of him as he fumbled about with the key, the frustration built until he could hold out no longer he screamed out and began to cry uncontrollably as he placed his back against the door and slid down it sobbing his heart out.

Megan was first to react and quickly ran over to him?she bent down and comforted him as you would a young child. Neil at first tried fending her off but eventually submitted to her as she held him close, ?there, there everything?s going to be ok?.

Megan motioned for Dawn to open the front door as she pulled Neil up?he was a lot lighter than she would have imagined and found it quite easy to take his weight as she helped him into the hallway.

Helping him into the kitchen and getting him seated, Megan then got him a towel and gave it to him. Neil sunk his face into it and began to steady his breathing and calm himself down.

?Thanks?I?ll be ok now!? Neil said with his face still sunk in the towel.

?But we?re just??

Neil cut her short ?I?ll be ok?please would you go.?

Megan looked at her friends and said ?come on girls lets go?are you sure you?ll be ok??

?Yes, yes I?ll be ok.?

Megan strolled to the front door with her friends in tow. ?Wow that was so cool?I can?t believe that?he just shrunk?right there in front of us.?

?Yea that was pretty awesome?should we leave him alone?I mean what if he should shrink some more?? Dawn said as she paused at the front door.

?Yea he might get like real small?like a baby!? Aimee replied excitedly.

?He might but not yet?this has happened before, Miss Harper was telling me??

The door shut and the house was silent, Neil had heard there conversation and it worried him??what if I do continue to shrink and become no bigger than a baby??

Chapter 3 by slipstream

Part Three

Neil had changed out of the wet clothes and was walking around the house in an old sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of Tracy?s crop trousers; the waist was way too big but as they had pull strings he managed to pull them tight enough and being that when Tracy wore these the length was just past her knees his guess was just about right as they just touched the floor.

Looking at himself in the full-length mirror he laughed at his own pitiful reflection ?the man that looks like a boy? he cried out. If that?s how he saw himself?how would other people see him. He felt like a freak, some absurdity that belonged in a sideshow, no longer a man?again feeling sorry for him self he sank to his knees and sobbed aloud.

He must have fallen asleep for the front door shutting startled him.

?Hello?honey I?m home.?

Neil jumped up and headed out the bedroom door, he felt bad he?d meant to ring Tracy but having fallen asleep?

Reaching the kitchen door he stood and watched his towering beauty put the food away?he felt guilty at not letting her know he was watching, but he watched with envy at her sheer size, a size he was once larger than.

Tracy bent down and opened the fridge, out of the corner of her eye she noticed Neil standing in the doorway?or was he kneeling?

She turned and her smile was quickly replaced with a look of shock and horror, slowly she rose to her full height all the while keeping her eyes fixed on Neil.

?Err, hi babe?hope you had a nice day?? Neil?s voice sounded husky he was getting ready to turn on the water works once more!

Tracy walked slowly toward him, with each step she expected him to get larger?but he didn?t he remained small?her eyes firmly fixed on his, she could see they looked puffy?he?d been crying.

She stood just a couple of feet from him now, she was 5ft 10 with her shoes on maybe a little taller, he was small?the top of his head barely level with the swell of her breast?s.

Putting her hands to her face she looked down at the small man?her Neil! ?O? god its happened again?your so small.?

?I know babe.? Neil said as he reached out to her.

Tracy backed away form his reach?she was confused?and he?he was?so small.

Neil felt alone and hurt?he turned and ran up the hall and continued up the stairs.

Tracy watched as he did so and still couldn?t come to terms with his new stature?she needed a drink?a stiff one.

Moving unsteadily on her feet she kicked off her shoes and hap-hazard-ly stumbled into the front room toward the drinks cabinet. With her hands shaking almost uncontrollably she managed to pour herself a large Brandy. With one large gulp it was gone and she poured herself another and then another. After the third she felt more relaxed and warmth filled her body.

Meanwhile Neil had locked him self in the bathroom and in the one hand held a dozen sleeping pills?more than enough to end his wretched existence?even his lover pulled away from him! Did he really want to go through life as some guinea pig?an experiment gone wrong, a lab rat to be poked and prodded?he didn?t?and what if he did get smaller? Things would only get worse.

Tears running down his face he bought the pills to his mouth, he leaned down and picked up the first between his teeth, tilting his head back he opened his mouth and let the first pill fall to the back of his throat. He reached a little but kept it down.

?One down?eleven to go!?

Number two went down as effortlessly as number one. He sat on the toilet seat and was just about to take number three when the door knocked.

?Honey?you in there?I?m sorry babe?please come out.?

?Go away!? Neil replied.

There was silence for a minute, ?please come out?we need to talk?I love you.?

Neil could feel himself tearing up again. ?Please just go away?I could see the look of disgust on your face?I?m a freak to you?a small freak, something to be?.?

?Neil I?m sorry?it was?well it was a shock, please understand this is as hard for me as it is for you?please forgive me?I love you with all my heart?that hasn?t changed.?

Neil thought carefully and then replaced the pills in the bottle?he didn?t want her to?well think he was a quitter!

Tracy was relieved as she heard the door unlock and then the handle turn.

Neil stood in the doorway and looked up at his pretty lover looking down at him with a sympathetic look in her eye.

Tracy knelt down and held her arms out?Neil didn?t need a second invitation as he ran into her open arms.

She locked her arms around him and squeezed tight, Neil didn?t want to let her know but he was in some discomfort, her innocent squeeze was like Hulk Hogan given a normal sized man a bear hug! She heard him wheeze in her ear.

Releasing her grip she leaned back to look into his face. ?O? my poor baby, did I hurt you?? she said as she rubbed the tears from his cheeks with her thumb.

Shaking his head Neil replied ?no, no just pleased to have you in my arms again.?

* * * *

Neil spent the next week under close observation at GSRC but after repeated tests there still wasn?t any peculiarities to be found!

?I?m sorry Neil?but there just isn?t anything we can do?I only wish there was.?

Neil looked at Doctor Flankenstein and could tell from the look in his eye that he was truly sorry for not having the answer.

?I understand Doc?besides four foot five isn?t all that bad, there?s still plenty of people out there that would give anything to be this tall!?

The Doctor smiled sympathetically knowing Neil was just putting on a brave face.

?Remember any change and your to call me immediately?ok.? Ordered Dr Flankenstein as he stood to see Neil out.

Neil got up from his chair and shook the Doctors hand?which looked and felt so large against his own, ?sure Doc?I?ll hear from you if?well if you have any good news for me??

?Of course?we?ll keep on trying??

* * * *

Neil sat quietly in the passenger seat as Tracy drove them home.

?Why have we turned off here?? Neil enquired as Tracy left the motorway.

Tracy took a deep breath before replying ?now don?t be mad?but your Mum and Dad have invited us for the weekend?and well?well I thought it would do us some good, besides their worried about you.?

Neil looked pissed, not that he didn?t want to see his parents?but the fewer people that saw him like this the better??What?o? nuts?you know what Mum?s like.?

Neil didn?t say too much else, which surprised Tracy, she?d expected a more of an argument from him.

Tracy parked the car on the road outside Neil?s parents house. It was a nice house semi detached 3 bedrooms in a nice street; his father worked in sales and spent a lot of time away from home. Neil?s Mum had just started work again after 20 odd years for she had spent her time bringing up both Neil and his younger sister Joanne.

?You ready?? Tracy enquired as she looked over at Neil.

Neil nodded his head and smiled at her.

?Good then lets go.?

Both Neil and Tracy exited the car and headed down the path toward the front door.

Neil Took a deep breath and looked up at Tracy.

?Ok?ring the bell, I?m ready.?

No sooner had Tracy rang the bell did the door open?Neil?s Mum Mary stood in the door way looking a little shocked, she knew Neil was 4ft 5inches but until you see him in the flesh its hard to comprehend just how small he?d become.

Mary Keen was 41 years old, but you?d never had guessed it. She looked after herself and took great pride in her appearance. Standing just 5ft 2? tall she was indeed the shortest in their family?well she used to be! With hazel eyes and light brown shoulder length hair she was a good-looking woman.

There was an uncomfortable silence as Mary starred opened mouthed at Neil.

?Well aren?t you going to invite us in?? Tracy asked.

?What?why of course, please come in.?

Tracy walked past Mary and headed for the front room.

Neil looked up into his mother?s eyes ?what? Has the Cat got you?re tongue??

Mary just stood looking shocked and sorry, she hadn?t seen her son this small since before his tenth birthday!

?Neil?my baby I?m so sorry.?

Mary reached out and taking hold of Neil pulled him close to give him a loving cuddle?she choked back the tears as she needed to be strong for her son!

Neil wrapped his arms around his mother and returned the loving embrace.

?Mum don?t be sorry?I?m fine?really I?m fine?hey you always said I could do with loosing a few pounds!?

Retreating from the hug and keeping her eyes firmly fixed with Neil?s, Mary laughed nervously at his witty retort.

?Hey where?s Dad??

?O? you know him?in the garden?sure he thinks more of his roses than he does of me!?

?And Jo??

?Not sure?probably out shopping.?

Mary invited Neil and Tracy to make their selves at home while she made a cup of tea.

?Well go on then!? Tracy said to Neil.

?Go on what??

?Go and see your Dad??

?I?ll have me tea first?besides he?s probably busy.?

?Don?t be silly?go on, go and see him.?

Neil looked at Tracy and nodded knowingly as he got up and headed out the room to see his father.

Five minutes later and Mary bought the tea into the front room.

?Where?s Neil?? Mary enquired as she sat down.

?O? he?s gone out to see Colin.? Tracy explained.

Mary began to cry ?My god Trace?I don?t know what to say. My poor baby.?

?There, there?Mary I know its hard.? Tracy replied as she leaned over to comfort her.

?What must he be going through? It must be so frightening for him?will he get any smaller??

?Shuuuush calm down?look I?m sure you don?t want Neil to see you like this?please it?ll only upset him.?

Mary took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

?That?s better?I know it looks bad, but he?s not in any pain and the Doctors are working around the clock to find a cure. Just do as I do and think of how it might have been?he would have been dead now had it not been for that experimental treatment?surly that?s worth a few inches in height??

Mary looked at her and nodded, she was right. ?I know?I?m just being silly?besides it?s probably your cooking!? she smiled at her remark.

Tracy laughed and nudged her playfully with her elbow.

* * * *

Neil felt a little nervous about meeting his father, why? Well he wasn?t sure.

He headed out into the garden, which as ever looked like something out of the Chelsea flower show. He could hear some banging coming from the shed?

Standing at the door he calmed him self down and took a couple of deep breathes before opening it.

He made a loud audible gasp and just froze at the sight before him.

Just three feet in front of him was the whitest arse cheeks he?d ever seen!

?Yes?yes?harder! Harder!? A female voice cried out.

Neil?s eyes widened?he knew that voice; no it couldn?t be?could it?

He feared that the legs wrapped around the pale arse were those of his sister, she was back down on the bench as pale arse banged for all he was worth! Rage began burning in him as he shut the door behind him loudly.

?What the F%*K?? shouted the spotty teenager as he turned around in mid thrust.

Neil slapped his hand hard across the young mans arse cheek ?what the hell do you think you?re doing??

Joanne sat up and looked over her lovers shoulder?stunned, she just looked at Neil.

The spotty teen quickly put his tackle away and pulled up his trousers.

?Who the hell are you little boy??

?I?m her bloody brother?now get the F%*K outta here before I do something I?ll regret!?

The spotty teen paused in thought for a moment ?wait?you?re Neil?? he said as he bent over and leaned in closer. ?Holy ****! It is you?what happened? Your body finally catching up with your brain! Ha, ha.?

?Daniel?Daniel Townsend?you spotty little ****! Get the F%*K outta here?Now!?

Joanne was standing up now and straightening her clothes.

Daniel stepped closer and puffed out his chest, noting just how much bigger his 5ft 11? frame was to Neil?s.

Neil pushed at Daniel as he stepped closer but could tell immediately that his strength was no match for Daniel?s.

?Spotty little ****! You?re a fine one to talk tiny!? Daniel said as he reached out and grabbed a hand full of Neil?s shirt.

In one fluid motion Neil was pulled up onto the tip of his toes. He reached up and grabbed at the spotty teens arm but instantly knew he was in deep ****!

Daniel pulled him close and from behind gritted teeth he threatened ?I?m gonna kick your butt??

?Dan?put him down.? Joanne called out.

Turning to her Daniel replied ?no way?I?ve been waiting to do this for years.? His attention returned to Neil.

Neil continued to struggle but couldn?t break free from the teen?s powerful grip.

?I said let him go.? Joanne repeated only this time she jumped onto his back and locked her legs around his waist as she pinched his cheeks hard and dug her nails in.

?ARGHHHH?that hurts?Arghhhh?ok, ok, I?ll let him go.? Dan screamed in pain as Joanne tightened her grip.

Dan swung his arms as he let go of Neil sending him hurtling to the floor where he crashed into a pile of plastic flowerpots.

Joanne released her grip on Dan; he mumbled something under his breath as he nursed his sore looking cheeks.

?Get out!? she ordered pointing at the door.

?This isn?t over little man.? Dan scowled.

Joanne opened the shed door, knocking Neil in the head as she did so, ?Yes it is?now get out!?

Dan managed a little snigger as Neil nursed his sore head but left as he was ordered.

Neil lay there feeling smaller than ever?he had to be rescued from a spotty teen by his seventeen year old little sister!

Joanne closed the door and looked down at the pitiful little man lying amongst the plastic flowerpots, kneeling down she offered out her hand.

?Here let me help you up.?

Neil reached out and took her hand?a hand that his once dwarfed now covered his completely, his little sister whom he looked out for and protected, stood over him like some guardian angel her 5ft 6 inch frame seemed so much larger.

Joanne pulled him to his feet with ease, looking down and measuring him off against her own height she was amazed that the top of his head was some three inches below her chin.

?Thanks.? Neil said as he looked up into her big blue eyes.

?Are you ok??

?Yea, I think so??

?Good?? Jo said as she stuck her finger in his chest and began pushing hard, ?cause by the time I?m finished with you?you won?t be?you little **** what the hell do you think you were doing barging in on us like that??

?Stop it! For (ouch) Pete?s sake would (ouch) stop it.? Neil yelled as he backed up against the wall.

?Make me?yea make me! Isn?t that what you always used to say to me when I asked you to stop?well go on then!?

Neil tried to control himself but not only was her prodding annoying it also bloody hurt! Reaching out he grabbed at her wrists and forced her arms to her side.

?Now what was you saying?O? yea make me! Well I think I have?I might be smaller but I?m still big enough to kick your butt!

Joanne lifted her arms slightly, she could see he was straining hard to keep her held firm and she knew that she could break free with little effort?but why take his moment of glory away from him. She decided to let him think he?d won?for know anyway!

* * * *

Sunday night couldn?t arrive quick enough for Neil, all weekend long he?d had to put up with his mother treating him like a little child and Joanne showing him off to all her friends like some trophy!

?Are you sure you can?t stay any longer son? It?s been nice to have another man around the house?? Colin enquired between sips of his beer.

Colin Keen was a big man, 6ft plus and heavily built and at first seemed reluctant to accept his sons new stature?but now he didn?t want him to go.

?Dad I?d love to stay?we?d love to stay, but I?m going back to work tomorrow and Tracy has work also.? Neil explained.

Sighing heavily his father replied, ?I know son?look don?t leave it so long next time, we?re not the other side of the planet you know, just a few junctions up the M1.?

Neil finished the last of his beer before replying, ?well you can always come visit us!?

?Right yea we?ll do that especially now that Jo?s going to be staying with you.?

Neil shuddered at the thought?Joanne was starting University in a couple of weeks and rather than pay to stay on campus Tracy had invited her to use there spare room as they lived so close to the University. Neil wasn?t too keen on the idea but had reluctantly agreed?after all how could he refuse his own sister.

?Now Tracy, look after my baby.? Said Mary as she bid her goodbye.

?O? Mum I haven?t gone yet!? Replied Joanne smiling.

Mary turned to her ?I didn?t mean you!?

The car pulled away.

?See you in two weeks.? Tracy called after them.

* * * *

Neil returned to work on the Monday as planned and as you can imagine he was nervous as hell.

?Are you sure about this?? Tracy enquired as she pulled up outside the bank.

Turning to her Neil replied, ?Of course?its best to get things back to normal and the faster the better as far as I?m concerned.?

?Ok?but I?m only a phone call away! Remember your Mum did ask me to look after her Baby!? she said smiling.

?O? very funny.? Neil replied as he leaned over and gave her a kiss.

?I?ll pick you up at four thirty then??

?Ok?see you?love you.?

Neil exited the car and waited while Tracy drove away.

Taking a deep breath Neil entered the bank and walked straight to the staff access door?Simon on one of the counters saw him and buzzed him in.

Walking through the open office toward Jessica?s was a little awkward as everyone stopped and starred. There was nothing strange in a 4ft 5? man, in fact there were plenty smaller it was the fact that everyone that knew him remembered him as a strapping 5ft 10?.

?Morning Paul?Sally?Maureen, lovely day out there?to nice to be in here.? Neil tried to sound as casual as possible but could hear the whispers and was feeling quite uncomfortable.

At last he reached Jessica?s office; he knocked once and immediately came a reply ?come in?

Neil opened the door to find Jessica standing with Heather.

?Sit!? Jessica commanded without even lifting her head.

It wasn?t until Neil was just about to walk past them did they look up?well down!

Heather?s jaw dropped to the floor, which Neil very kindly picked up and returned to her!

Jessica had witnessed him shrink to 5ft 2? and was shocked that he was now so small!

Neil felt smaller as he smiled up at them while he walked past.

He could feel their eyes boring into the back of his head as he sat down?he knew it would take time for people to accept his new height but he hadn?t really banked on the rudeness.

?Err Heather well continue this later.?

?What o? erm yes ok Miss Wilson.?

Heather backed out of the room still mesmerised by the small man sitting in the big leather chair.

Jessica walked up and stood next to Neil as he sat feeling even smaller in the big chair.

?Can I get you a drink??

Neil looked up and up?god this bloody chair, he craned his neck back and decided to stand.

?Yes?yes please that would be nice.?

Neil found himself eye level with her ample bosom; he could just make out her flesh-toned bra through her white blouse.

Jessica stepped back a little having realised that she was standing a little too close which was probably a little intimidating for him.

?Tea or Coffee??

?Tea please?white, no sugar.?

Jessica walked around her desk and sat down, pressing the intercom button she asked Heather to get her two teas.

?Please sit.?

Neil went to sit.

?No?sorry not there, here?sit here instead.? Jessica offered pointing at a regular office chair.

Neil was pleased, as this chair didn?t swallow him and make him feel smaller than he was already.

Jessica leaned forward and looking concerned asked ?well Neil, how have you been?I mean apart from the obvious height loss do you feel well enough for work??

?Yea I?m fit and well and need to get things back to normal?well as normal as possible.?

?Well if your sure?yea I can understand that but if you need more time??

?Nope I?m sure.?

The door then knocked and Heather entered bringing the Tea over to the desk, she lowered Jessica?s to the desk but really wasn?t paying attention to anything else other than Neil.

?Heather be careful!? Jessica warned?too late! The cup slipped off of the saucer and landed right in Neil?s lap.

?ARGHHHHH! You stupid?? Neil screamed out as he leapt from his seat sending the cup smashing to the ground.

?Quickly get some water?hurry!? Jessica ordered.

Neil was up on his feet trying to release his belt as the boiling tea soaked through his trousers?with the buckle unfastened Jessica quickly knelt beside him and pulled his trousers down to his ankles.

Heather quickly returned and threw a cup of cold water at his groin area. By this time there was a crowd at the door wanting to know what all the commotion was about.

Neil stood there breathing heavily and looking down at the red mark over the tops of his thighs, lucky he didn?t seemed to be scalded anywhere else.

Heather looked worried ?Neil I?m so sorry?are you ok??

Neil looked up with a pained expression on his face ?do I look ok??

There was a snigger from the door and some pointing.

Jessica looked and suddenly realised what the joke was ?go on out?there?s nothing to see, back to work.?

Neil still stood, now with a cold towel over his stinging thighs and Heather fussing like a mother hen.

Jessica closed the door and headed back over to Neil and Heather, ?how is he??

?Yea he?ll be fine?sore for a couple of days but other than that ok, I?m so sorry.?

?It?s ok accidents happen.? Jessica said as she knelt down to look closer at his scolded thighs. It was then that she too let out a little snigger.

?O? great?first you talk as though I?m not here and now your laughing at my discomfort?well F%*K the pair of you, look I?m in?O ****!?

It was then Neil noticed what everyone had been laughing at?his underwear?his Spiderman underwear to be precise. When he?d shrunk to his present height Tracy had gone out and bought him some new clothes and being that he was the height of an average 8-year-old boy it was about all she could get!

?Sorry Neil, I didn?t mean??

Neil?s eyes widened as his feet began to tingle??no not again?please.?

Heather looked at Jessica confused who in turn looked just as bemused.

The tingling spread up past his knees and into his thighs, then feeling more like a fire within as it reached his stomach and up further into his chest it was at that point he had the horrifying sinking feeling.

He looked up at the two women standing over him?they began to grow! His shirt was becoming looser; the waistband of his wet boxers began sliding down his diminishing frame.

Both Jessica and Heather watched in amazement as right before their very eyes a human being was dwindling in size, very slowly, inch by inch he grew smaller.

Neil had both hands on is oversized boxers now holding them up to try and retain what dignity he had left?if any!

He could tell it was slowing down as his feet moved slower in his large shoes. At last the feeling had gone?but he felt small?really small as he looked up into the amazed faces of the giant women looking down at him. He bought his head straight and found that he was eye level with Jessica?s waistband.

He found his new height frightening and quickly backed away from the two giant women.

Heather was first to speak ?Did you see that?did you see that, he, he shrunk?there, right in front of us?did you see that?unbelievable!?

?Yes I saw it alright?incredible.?

Neil even noticed a slight change in their speech?no not a change just a different way of hearing them?it was over his head?as they spoke with each other it was above him and distant, but as they looked down at him and spoke he felt the full force of there powerful voices.

Jessica and Heather inched forward as Neil continued to back away; still amazed by what they had witnessed.

Heather knelt down and offered her hand to Neil ?Come here honey, I won?t bite.?

Neil paused but didn?t like the glint in her eye it was then that he ran to Jessica and looked up to her for protection.

?Argh the poor things frightened.? Heather suggested.

?Of you?by the looks of it.? Jessica replied.

?Please I want to go home?can you phone Tracy for me.? Neil begged as he looked up into Jessica?s big green eyes.

?Of course?but first lets get you looking a little more respectable.?

Jessica turned to Heather and asked her to run over to Littlewoods and get some sweats and a top suitable for Neil to wear. Heather moaned but did as she was asked.

Neil sat on the office couch while Jessica phoned Tracy.

?Hello Tracy speaking.?

?O hi Tracy, I?m Jessica Harper from the bank??

?What?s wrong?? Tracy interrupted.

?Calm down?I just needs you to come collect Neil?he?s?well?shrunk again.?

?O? god no! (Long pause) How much??

?Hmm a foot maybe a little more.?

?I?m on my way.? And the line went dead.

Neil sat with his face buried in his hands as Heather came back into the office.

?Did you get them?? Jessica enquired.

?Yea?here Neil put these on.?

Neil reached up and took the bag from Heather, as he reached in and pulled the clothes out his face turned to a scowl.

?I can?t wear them?look at them I?ll be a laughing stock.? Neil screamed as he threw the clothes to the ground.

?Why you ungrateful little?I should put you over my?? suddenly Heather realised what she was saying and tried to laugh her comments off as Jessica looked at her sternly.

?Heather you can go now thank you.? Jessica ordered.

?But??

?Now.?

Heather mumbled to herself and slammed the door hard as she left.

Jessica knelt down in front of Neil and lifted the clothes from the floor?she could see why he was pissed?they were children?s pyjamas with Mighty Morphing Power Rangers flashed right along the front. ?O? Neil I?m sorry?but in her defence it must have been hard to find something your size so quickly.?

Neil looked up at her with red puffy eyes ?I know?but I?d rather wear what I have on.?

?Of course its up to you?no ones trying to force you.?

Jessica stood and walked over to his discarded trousers and shoes, bending down she picked them up and returned to Neil with them.

?Here then?put these on, Tracy will be here in a minute.?

Neil reached out and took the clothes from her. ?Thank you.?

He then stood and stepped into the waist of the oversized trousers, as he pulled them up he realised just how little he?d become. Pulling the belt tight around his waist he had to knot the too ends over as there was no holes available for his tiny waist.

?Here let me help.? Jessica offered as Neil struggled to roll the trouser legs up.

Before he knew it she had lifted him up and sat him to the back of the chair so that his legs hung off the end of the seat. She then rolled the trouser legs up until he ended with these humongous turn-ups.

?There we are?all done.? Jessica announced as she stood.

?Thanks.?

?Your welcome.?

Jessica had surprised herself by the ease of which she?d lifted Neil?was he really so light or was she that strong?

Neil sat forward in the chair, trying to get his feet on the ground but to his annoyance even sitting forward his feet fell a good 4 inches short?he did feel small.

Jessica tried to look away but found his new size all the more attractive?he looked so small and helpless, like a little boy lost.

?Neil?how do you feel?? Jessica enquired.

Looking up he replied ?Stupid?bloody stupid?just look at me a man in a child?s body?for Christ sake what?s happening to me!? He slumped forward and buried his face in his hands.

Jessica knelt down and wrapped her arms around him pulling him close to her chest, ?there, there everything?s going to be alright.?

They were startled as the door opened.

Jessica let go and stood up quickly seeing Tracy at the door.

?O? my God?you poor thing!? The sight of the little man sitting on the seat visibly shook Tracy.

?Trace!? Neil said as he slowly got down from the seat and bought his up to meet hers.

Tracy walked slowly over to him all the time hopping he wasn?t as small as he looked?she was disappointed for he was even smaller than he looked once she reached him.

Standing ridged Neil looked up past her shapely figure to her pretty face looking down at him.

?Hi Babe?? was all he could muster.

Standing a mere foot from him know Tracy looked in disbelieve at the small man standing before her?was this creature really her Neil?

?I?ll just be outside if you need me.? Jessica offered as she could see the awkwardness between them.

?What o yea erm thanks?thank you.? Tracy replied without taking her eyes of off Neil.

She was amazed that standing no taller than her belly button was her man?her partner?her lover?her equal, but was he now! Could he still be her equal or even her lover! At four and half feet tall he was just a short man but at three and half feet tall he looked more like a little boy than a man.

?Say something?please.? He said up to her in a pitiful tone.

Smiling sadly she tried to speak but the words just failed her?what could she say ?everything will be alright? no for at this moment she couldn?t say it even without meaning it or truly believing it, she just continued to smile as she offered out her arms invitingly.

Neil needed no second invitation and stepped into her embrace, wrapping his arms around her and planting his head firmly into her stomach. Tracy responded by placing a hand on his head and the other on his back, as he held him close.

Ten minutes passed and the door to the office opened.

?Look I?m sorry but I?ll have to rush you as I have a meeting with the southern Manager at eleven.? Jessica said apologetically as she entered the office.

?Sorry of course, you?ve been more than understanding and helpful?come on Neil lets go home.?

As Neil and Tracy left the office the entire Bank came to a stand still as all eyes firmly fixed on the odd couple?Heather in particular looked long and hard?almost ravenous at the sight of the little man.

* * * *

Chapter 4 by slipstream

Part 4 Laughing

Neil found even the simple task of getting into the car a new experience, and once he was seated and belted up he could barely see out of the window.

Tracy still hadn?t said much and Neil could tell she was thinking, of what he didn?t know?but he had a pretty good idea.

A week has passed since he shrank, and for the first time Doctor Flankenstein didn?t want to see him, on the one hand he was pleased about not having to spend more time in hospital. But on the other hand he was worried that GSRC had washed their hands of him?was it costing them too much to devote so much time to just him?

Tracy had been distant and kept finding excuses every time they went to bed, she was either too tired or had a bad headache?sometimes even both! Was she that repulsed by him?

It was late Tuesday afternoon; Neil sat alone looking out through the patio door, which led to the back garden. He hadn?t done much this past week?he hadn?t even left the house, just moped around feeling sorry for himself; he?d asked Tracy if she could take a couple of days off to spend with him but she?d refused as it was mid term and her students needed her. What of his needs? He needed her too?her love?her companionship?her understanding and above all her support.

He feared the world beyond his homes four walls but longed to go out into it, to explore from a child?s perspective?a perspective he?d long since grown past but was now reduced too!

Hearing the key in the door he knew he?d been daydreaming far to long as Tracy was home.

?Hello?it?s only me!? She called out.

Neil didn?t respond?he couldn?t be bothered.

Entering the front room she could see him sitting in the large chair looking out into the garden.

?I said hello?didn?t you hear me?? She sounded a little off.

Turning to her he raised his head and nodded slightly, but then returned to his gazing.

?F%*K you?you ignorant pig.?

Neil could hear her stomping about obviously upset?he felt guilty for treating her like that.

The front door slammed shut.

Realising she?d left Neil ran to the door to try and catch up with her and apologise?he was too late her car was already backing out the drive.

He hated himself, why did he treat her that way? True she?d been distant and maybe a little uncaring but she needed time to adjust to his new height just as he did.

A relaxing bath?that?s what he needed a nice warm relaxing bath.

After filling the bath he climbed in?a little too hot as he stood there with the water past his knees. Slowly he lowered him self, the water didn?t rise like it had when he was 5? 10? and having filled the bath so full he was almost floating?he smiled to him self ?at least there?s one thing better about being smaller!?

He?d laid there for what seemed like forever and hadn?t heard Tracy come in.

She stood at the bathroom door looking at her little man?he looked exactly as he always had, a trim firm body?not overly muscular more athletic. She felt warmth in her?for the first time in weeks she truly wanted him!

Quietly she undressed and walked over to the bath, she leaned over and kissed him on the forehead.

?What the?? Neil jumped with a start.

She held her finger to his mouth and told him not to say a word.

His eyes widened as her long slender leg stepped over him and into the water on his right, she then raised her other leg and planted it to the left of him. From his point of view she looked like a towering goddess stood in all her glory surveying her tiny worshiper below?or in this case him!

?Like what you see little man?? She teased.

Neil nodded feverously.

?Good?because I promise you that tonight will be a night you?ll never forget.?

She began to lower herself, noticing that his manhood was stood to attention. On her knees now she clasped his stiff member firmly in her hand and began to slowly pull it toward her.

Neil moaned and ran each of his hands up her large thighs; as she settled upon him he struggled to keep his head above water, noticing this Tracy moved up the bath slightly taking him with her until his head was clear.

He couldn?t believe how big she was?or rather how small he was.

She began to run the head of his cock around her wet lips; Neil had never felt anything like it before and was in total ecstasy, she continued to tease and he continued to buck.

Looking down Tracy was pleased to see her man excited and to her relief she was actually finding it a real turn on knowing she was in control?but not just control! No she could make the choices and he couldn?t do anything to stop her?he had no say in the matter.

Deciding it was time she lowered herself a little more and guided his stiff love rod into her?Neil let out a cry?a little high pitched cry?Tracy smiled ?he did sound funny?

To her great surprise he fitted quite snugly and for once wasn?t hurting her?this felt good?real good.

Sitting completely on him now she began gyrating her hips in a slow rhythmic pattern, her virginal muscles reaching out and strangling the life from his ever-hardening prick!

?Arghhhh? Neil cried out as he shot his load into her.

Tracy could feel Neil soften already and she wasn?t near orgasm yet! ?O? no you don?t mister?not till I?m ready.?

But no matter what she did she just couldn?t get him to raise anymore?one shot and he was done!

Feeling frustrated and cheated, and looking down at his pleased cheesy grin only made her more determined to have him get her off?one way or another!

?But Trace.? Was all he could muster as her large hand descended and covered his face entirely?

?Take a deep breath sweetie?your gonna need it.? She smiled down at him.

Before Neil new what was happening he was beneath the water and moving down the bath, opening his eyes he could see nothing as he was totally beneath her?one thing he?d never done was go down on Tracy; she?d asked him many times even begged him but no ?I don?t do muff diving?never have never will.? He would repeat to her. Well guess what today he was and there was nothing he could do about it.

Tracy lowered her self onto his face and waited for him to get to work?he didn?t.

?Neil honey I?m waiting?your not coming out until I have satisfaction.?

She began to feel his struggles?but it was nothing she couldn?t handle, in truth she didn?t need to do anything as her weight and size did it all for her.

Neil was running out of air fast and was beginning to panic; he couldn?t hold his breath much longer!

Tracy knew she needed to let him breathe so she sat up and pulled him forward.

As his head exited the water he gasped in the fresh air and screamed a torrent of abuse at her.

?Save your breath honey your not coming out until you give me satisfaction.?

Four more times Tracy let him out for air and then returned him back under and on the last air break she?d warned him that she?d wait all night if she had too!

Neil was beaten and reluctantly played with her pussy with his tongue.

Tracy knelt straight and soon her orgasm came, more for the power and control she had over Neil than the feel of his little tongue digging about inside of her.

Letting Neil up she sat to the opposite end of the bath and planted her feet on the other side, either side of Neil?s head.

She closed her eyes and relaxed while ignoring the verbal assault she was receiving from the other end.

?Are you even listening to me?bloody hell you stupid bitch I might have drowned?and get your rotten plates of meat away from my head?I?m getting out now!?

Tracy just smiled.

?Oi? bitch! Move your bloody feet?NOW!? Neil was not a happy chappie!

?Ouch!? Tracy cried out as Neil sunk his teeth into her foot.

?Why you stupid little prick?that hurt.?

?Good?now move the bloody things or I?ll do it again.?

?You wouldn?t dare.?

?Wouldn?t I?well just watch this??

Neil took her big toe and placed it in his mouth and bit down hard.

Tracy screamed and kicked her leg out causing Neil to smash his head on the tiled wall.

His grip weakened she pulled her leg back and nursed her toe. Neil wasted no time in climbing out of the bath.

?Get back here.? Tracy ordered.

?Will not.? Neil said rubbing his head.

Tracy looked at him sternly and repeated, ?Get back here.?

Shaking his head Neil grabbed a towel and exited the bathroom.

Tracy looked at her toe ?little bastard drew blood? but she did smile to herself.

She had said to Neil earlier that night ?that tonight will be a night he?ll never forget.? Well she was right but it would also be a night she?d never forget?it was the night that their relationship took a new and interesting turn?she had become the dominant one!

* * * *

It was Monday afternoon nearly a week later and Neil was busy in the kitchen preparing a meal for when Tracy got home.

He?d spoken with Jessica his boss and she?d agreed to let him take off as much time as he needed which was good as he still hadn?t left the house and at this moment in time he had no intention of doing so.

No one had seen his new size except for Tracy and his workmates other than that he?d kept out of sight even when Megan pops over he quickly scurries upstairs?he just needs time, well that?s what he keeps telling him self.

The last week had seen some interesting changes all resulting from the passion and fighting in the bathtub.

Firstly?there love making had hit new heights (no pun intended) and both of them were finding new and different ways of exciting one another, Neil was getting quite good at the old muff diving!

Secondly?there relationship had struggled since he began to shrink and last week it was almost at breaking point but after that night there bond is greater than ever. There relationship had always been that of two equals, no one in particular was the dominant party even during sex although Neil would always say he controlled it and to a point Tracy would agree?but not any more! She is now the dominant one, the one in control, and the one that has the last word! (hmm nothing new there then).

After leaving the bathroom in a hurry last week Neil was drying him self off in the bedroom when Tracy walked in.

?You little ****?you?ve drawn blood?look.?

?Well?you nearly F%*King drowned me?what?s a little blood compared to water filled lungs.? Neil sarcastically responded.

?I wouldn?t have let you drown you dumb arse.? Tracy said as she walked toward Neil.

Neil quickly pulled up his Incredible Hulk pyjama bottoms and dived across the bed away from her.

?Where you going?don?t tell me my big brave man is scarred of his little girlfriend?? Tracy said this slightly surprised and excited.

?No?just keep away from me?I don?t wanna fight?I?m tired.?

Tracy quickly moved back toward the door and locked it.

?Why did you do that? Open it please.?

?No?not until you kiss my toe better.?

?What! No way?bring that thing near me again and I?ll bite it?harder than before.?

Tracy stepped toward him and this time he stood his ground.

As she neared him she made the point of standing as tall as possible thus making her look all the more intimidating.

Neil craned his head back and looked up into her eyes?they had that glint in them that told him he was in trouble.

?Now kiss my toe.?

?No?now open the frigging door like I asked you.?

Tracy folded her arms and looked down at the little man standing not much taller than her belly button.

?Make me?if you dare.? She said with a smirk on her pretty face.

Neil lunged at her and with all his might tried to knock her to the ground.

Tracy just stood there with her arms folded completely amazed by his lack of strength, it had never occurred to her that he would be so weak!

Neil reached his arms around one of her thighs and lifted with his entire mite, but that barely lifted her foot off of the ground.

He stood there panting from his exertion as Tracy announced ?my turn.?

Before he knew it he was face down in the carpet with his arms bent painfully up his back.

?Now then I think you should reconsider kissing my big toe?don?t you.? Tracy said in an excited tone.

?Mnnfffff?F%*K off.? Was all Neil could muster as he tried breaking free?

?That?s it struggle?go on as hard as you can?go on?is that it? Is that all you?ve got? Well I?m disappointed, very disappointed.? Tracy mocked him!

?Let me go?your hurting me.? Neil yelped.

Tracy was getting wet; this was really turning her on.

?What?s the magic word??

?Please??

?Hmm yea but I still need my toe kissing better.? As she said this she slid her foot right under his face. ?Kiss it and I?ll let you go.? She felt a little tickle?he?d actually kissed her toe. ?Hmm not bad but I? didn?t quite feel it?I?m sure you can do better?? with that she bent his arms a little more.

?Arghhhh.? Neil screamed.

?I?m waiting.? Tracy said as she tapped her foot a little.

Neil puckered up his lips and kissed her toe with a passion. Tracy gasped at his touch and could almost feel her love juice run down her leg?she was excited.

?That?s better?much better.? She released her hold on him and he slumped at her feet.

?Now the other one?as you bit that one first.? She was chancing her arm now but wanted to see how far she could take this.

Neil dragged his arms to his sides and leaned up to look her in the face.

She almost laughed at the poor twisted face looking up at her through blood shot eyes.

?Come on I haven?t got all night.? She prodded him with her foot.

She felt a chill run through her as he took her foot in his small hands and then to her great satisfaction he began kissing her toe?she almost lost it there and then.

?That?s better?thank you.? Tracy said as her heart skipped a beat and she walked back to the bathroom leaving Neil curled up and beaten on the floor.

Later that night she made love to him like neither of them had ever experienced, it was out of this world for her and for him?well she was his world!

Neil had just put the Shepherds Pie in the oven when he heard the front door open.

?Wow! Your home early?? He cried out enthusiastically as he ran to greet her.

As he entered the hall his excitement turned to horror as they?re before him with her back to the door and a suitcase in one hand was his sister Joanne.

She dropped the suitcase and looked surprised at the small little man facing her?was it really her brother? He was taller than that two weeks ago?wasn?t he?

?Err hi bro?pleased to see me?? Joanne said as she stepped forward.

Neil stepped back a little nervously. ?What are you doing here??

?You said I could stay here while I?m at UNI?remember you even gave me a key!?

Neil bought his hand to his face. ?O? God, yea I remember?but I thought Tracy had called you??

Joanne looked a little upset. ?Called me? Why? Can?t I stay now??

?What! Well its?well its?I?ve shrunk again?and??

?I knew it?I knew it?you were bigger the last time I saw you.? She paused for a second ?funny Mum or Dad didn?t mention it.?

Clearing his throat Neil replied. ?Yea well erm?we?by we I mean I?haven?t told them yet!? and he hung his head.

?What you haven?t told the olds?this gets better?hmm maybe I should give them a ring, Mum did ask to ring and let them know when I?d arrived safely.? Joanne enthused no longer feeling upset and now standing before her small brother.

Neil looked up at her, he didn?t want their parents knowing just yet, ?ok?ok you can stay?but please don?t tell Mum and Dad?let me do it in my own time?please.?

After pondering for a minute for effect she replied, ?well I don?t know?I suppose I could turn a blind eye??

?Thanks.? Neil stepped back a little as it was uncomfortable craning his head so far back?and besides he wasn?t all that comfortable with looking past his sisters well developed chest!

Joanne could see he was uncomfortable with her being in such close proximity and followed his step so that he remained almost touching her bare midriff. ?Would you look at that eye level with my belly ring?? She remarked as she tilted his head up straight. Hey bro is there any fluff in there, hee, hee??

Neil bit his lip?what could he say? He didn?t want his parents to know and she knew this and he knew from past experience how she?d use this to her advantage?as kids she caught him smoking with his friends and used that as a levering stick for months before he finally bit the bullet and told their parents as he couldn?t take any more of her demands! Now he was putty in her hands once more, and she knew it, but more importantly so did he, he?d just have to grin and bear it?for now as it was better than the alternative?being smothered by the olds was something he could do without at the moment.

?Hold out your hand!? Jo ordered him.

He looked up at her smiling face and with a confused looked replied ?why??

?Just do it already.?

Neil held out his hand and Joanne placed her hand atop of his.

She gasped, ?That?s so cool?look at your iddy little hand compared to mine.?

Neil pulled his hand away and turned to head back to the kitchen.

?Woo there shortie?where you off too??

?To finish getting dinner ready for when Tracy gets home.?

Joanne sniggered, ?she?s certainly got you trained?but shouldn?t you take my bags to my room so that I can unpack??

?Well?can?t you do that yourself??

Joanne put her finger to her chin and gave a thoughtful look and then replied. ?No?why have a dog and bark your self?come on chop to it.?

Neil gritted his teeth?he wouldn?t take much more of this?even having the olds fussing over him would be better than answering Joanne?s every beckon call?wouldn?t it?

Wrapping both hands around the handle on the suitcase Neil struggled to even get it off the ground??Christ this is heavy? he thought to himself, it was then that he heard the snigger.

Joanne was most amused to see Neil struggle with both hands to pick up a suitcase that she?d carried all the way from her car using only one hand!

Neil dragged the case to the stairs as Joanne followed behind watching with growing amusement. Pulling the case up one stair at a time was the only way he was going to do this so stepping up onto the second step and facing down he bent his legs and dragged the case up onto the first stair, then stepping onto the third he dragged it onto the second?this continued until he reached the top. By the time he cleared the last stair and had it safely on the landing he was exhausted. He leaned against the case and drew in huge breaths.

?Bravo, bravo.? Joanne called out as she clapped her hands and giggled.

Neil looked up at her?beads of sweat running down his crimson face, his hands sore and his legs weak.

?Here let me help!? Brushing Neil aside Joanne picked up the case and marched down the hall to the second door on the left.

?This one?? She looked back and enquired, feeling extra good about herself.

Neil could only nod as he was still searching for his breath!

Tracy arrived home and immediately Neil confronted her about Joanne.

?Why didn?t you put her off??

?Shush?she?ll hear you!?

?I don?t care if she hears me or not?you wasn?t here earlier?Christ she may as well have me on a leash!?

Tracy looked puzzled ?What do you mean by that??

?Doesn?t matter?the point is why didn?t you put her off??

?Well?think about it, how could we?we have a spare room and we?d already given her a key! It was you that didn?t want your parents to know! I think you should have told them, I still do. So don?t go asking stupid questions!?

Neil thought for a moment?she was right if they had put Joanne off it would have aroused suspicion and besides it wouldn?t have gone down to well with his parents.

As if on cue Joanne walked in, still wearing her cropped top and tight jeans.

?Hi Tracy?thanks so much for letting me stay.?

?O hi Jo, your welcome?did you have a good journey??

?Yea fine thanks?hmm something smells good!?

The three of them sat down for dinner and made small talk as they ate.

It was 21:30hrs and Joanne had already gone to bed as it was her first day at University tomorrow and she had to be up bright and early. Neil and Tracy were slumped on the couch watching TV.

?Fancy an early night handsome?? Tracy enquired.

Neil smiled. ?Well?I could do with a little extra sleep.?

?Believe me you?ll need all the sleep you can get after I?m finished with you.? Tracy joked.

Neil jumped down from the couch and turned off the TV, ?come on then lanky what we waiting for??

Tracy got to her feet and hastily followed him, ?I?ll give you lanky?you cheeky little mite!?

Neil scooted up the stairs laughing as Tracy followed hot on his heels.

As he reached the top Tracy had caught up with him and quickly lifted him up into her arms, ?Gotcha now little one ?there?s no escape, from the big bad man eater.?

?Should I be scarred?or should I ask what part of you is going to eat me??

Tracy looked and smiled, ?I said man eater?are you telling me you?re a man??

Suddenly Joanne?s bedroom door opened. ?Yawn?what?s all the noise?? She enquired sleepily.

?O? err nothing Jo?go back to bed.? Tracy said as she lowered Neil to the floor.

She turned and mumbled ?good night? as she closed the door behind her.

Neil sat on the bed in his and Tracy?s bedroom ?F%*K that?s put me right out of it?having my sister opposite?this isn?t a good idea having her stay!?

?Stop you?re moaning?we?re all adults, its going to be nothing new to her?she?s probably used to hearing your Mum and Dad going at it!?

?O? please?what a thought Mum and Dad.?

Tracy grinned at her man as she knelt before him?with him sitting on the bed and her kneeling their heads was almost level!

Undoing his trousers Tracy smiled ?does my man need a little encouragement??

?Well it wouldn?t hurt!? Neil replied as he lay back on the bed.

Tracy pulled his trousers off of him followed by his boxers.

?Well looks like some ones pleased to see me.?

Neil reached down and held Tracy?s head as she began to suck him off. She?d given him blowjobs in the past but nothing was as good as the head she gave now! Not only did she manage to take his cock fully into her mouth but she could also fit in his balls, which gave for a new and exhilarating feeling.

Running her tongue over his stiff member while she bit her teeth down at the point where if she bit hard he?d end up looking female! She aroused him like he?d never been aroused before but just as he was about to burst the back of her head she bit down just hard enough to make him stop and yelp out in pain.

?F%*K it Trace?stop doing that?it bloody hurts!?

Tracy dropped his tackle from her mouth and slid up his body until her head was level with his, ?Argh did big Tracy hurt little Neil?didums.?

Neil couldn?t help but smile, ?its not funny?that bloody hurt!? he was still rubbing his sore shaft.

?Here let me fix it baby.?

With ease she lifted him and crawled up the bed while he hung beneath her. Carefully she lowered him; looking dreamily into his eyes she said, ?I love you Neil.?

?Love you too babe.?

Neil was hard again; just having her huge body hovering over his was enough to arouse him.

Reaching down he tried to guide his shaft into her but she held herself just a little bit too high for him to reach causing her to snigger a little.

?Come on Trace, stop teasing.?

?Ok little man?but I need you on top.?

She rolled onto her back and opened her legs; Neil didn?t need a clearer invitation than this and jumped up and nestled between them, easily finding her awaiting hole he thrust his Penis into her as hard as he possibly could which bought the reaction he hoped.

?Arghhhh.? Tracy moaned as he entered her. ?That?s it babe harder?harder.? She called as she began to buck against his thrusts.

Neil was grouping both her breasts with his hands at the same time as pumping her for all he was worth. He didn?t feel small with his woman beneath him moaning and panting to the pleasure he was giving her.

Tracy loved having him atop her now?before?well when he was 5? 10? he was heavy and clumsy but now she could hardly feel his weight and it was her that now controlled the love making.

Neil could feel himself about to explode, but as he did he felt an all too familiar sensation working its way up his body starting at his feet!

Tracy had his butt cheeks clenched firmly in her hands and was pulling on him hard as she neared her orgasm.

Neil froze as the tingling feeling rose up past his legs and into his groin.

?O? please God?no!? He cried out in real fear.

?Yes, yes, yessss?God yes.? Tracy called out in sexual joy.

That sinking feeling took him over and he felt her breasts swell beneath his hands and his arms stretch to maintain the grip on them. His feet rose up the bed and his cheeks withered within her clasp.

Tracy was lost on the point of no return and hadn?t yet noticed him dwindling upon her, one last scream and she climaxed feeling more satisfied than she ever had before.

?O? God please?no.? Neil whimpered, as he broke free from her iron grip.

As soon as Tracy relaxed she new something was wrong?he felt different down there?smaller, she dared not open her eyes for fear of what she?ll see.

Neil sat up on his knees and looked up at the colossal body before him?just how much smaller had he gotten?

Tracy felt a cold chill pass over her as she laid one of her legs flat, she still hadn?t opened her eyes and neither of them had yet spoken.

Turning to his left Neil noticed that her left knee reached almost to the top of his head?fear struck him as he realised the true scale of his shrinking.

?Trace?please Trace?it happened again.?

Tracy could feel her heart pounding?she didn?t want to look upon him, she?d just gotten used to his three and half foot stature?could she accept anything else?

?Please Tracy?for God sake look at me.? He said as he stood up.

Tracy opened her eyes and they quickly adjusted to the light?her face must have been a picture as she looked expressionless at the mini man stood just a head taller than her raised knee.

?Well say something then?please.?

Unable to speak she just shook her head in disbelief. She wanted to reach out to him, to comfort him, reassure him?but she couldn?t, she just froze.

Neil was upset and jumped down of off the bed, which in its self shocked him as the bed stood nearly as tall as he! Running to the bedroom door he hadn?t realised he?d never be able to open it as the handle was now out of his reach. As he reached the door the realisation of this hit him as he reached up and found that he was a good six inches short of reaching it even on his tip toes.

He laughed ironically and thumped his fists against the door in frustration.

Tracy had watched the entire episode from her position in the bed still in shock at the sight before her.

Neil slumped to his knees and sobbed as he continued to thump the door?the realisation that he was now a prisoner in his bedroom! Not able to perform a simple task of opening a door was very humbling to say the least!

Tracy felt a tear run down her cheek, she was still in shock but the thought of what it must be like for Neil bought her first real reaction. Slowly she got off the bed and pulled on an old baggy t-shirt that sat just below her butt cheeks.

She approached Neil as he huddled against the door. As she neared she knelt down and reached out a hand to his head and stroked his head.

?Get off! Please leave me alone.? He said in between reaching for his breath.

Tracy reached out again only to have her hand pushed away.

?Please Neil honey?please let me help!?

Neil looked up from his watery eyes and met her forgiving stare, ?How? Give me a pill and make it all better?look at me?I?m a bloody midget?do yourself a favour and find a real man! Not one the size of a baby?Christ in a week I may fit in your pocket?then what? O? yes I?ve a lot to offer??

Tracy felt another tear run down her cheek and then another, she reached out and grabbed him fighting off his struggles as she bought him to her?she held him close and stroked his head as a mother would her baby!

?Get the F%*K off of me would you?please leave me alone.?

* * * *
 

Chapter 5 by slipstream

Part 5...

Tracy had picked him up and retreated to their bed, still she held him close as he sniffled in her comforting hold.

?I?m here Babe?here for you and I always will be. There, there?we?ll go and see Doctor Flankenstein first thing in the morning?there must be something he can do! There must?? Tracy spoke reassuringly trying to ease Neil?s pain as well as her own, she hated herself for her initial reaction, but was more than making up for it now.

?I know you are?but it?well seeing your face?the look upon it, but I can understand the shock?the horror of seeing me this way! I make light of my current stature when I look in the mirror?every time I could so easily cry?but I just laugh?laugh at the reflection laughing back at me?its still me I say?just a smaller me!?

Neil was quite relaxed now and all the upset and excitement of the last couple of hours has left him feeling a little dehydrated.

?Trace?do you think you could get me a water??

Tracy pulled him away slightly and looked into his eyes, ?what about a nice cup of tea??

Neil smiled at her and nodded ?please.?

She laid him down on the bed and told him ?stay there, I won?t be long.?

Getting up Neil looked at her, she was a gorgeous looking woman and wearing only that t-shirt and panties heightened his arousal?after all the upset he found himself aroused just following her butt out the room.

Still butt naked he jumped off of the bed and went to the dresser to find an old t-shirt to wear, he couldn?t reach the top drawer but found an old ?Star Trek? one in a lower draw which he?d grown out off?ironically he hadn?t grown out of it, it had shrunk!

Pulling the shirt over his head he found that the bottom of it just about reached the floor.

?Marvellous, the perfect match?a shirt that shrank and the man that shrinks!?

All the excitement and upset had left him needing to pee; luckily Tracy had left the bedroom door open.

He got to the door and looked out into the dark hall, Tracy hadn?t bothered to put on the light. The bathroom was down the on the opposite side of the hall next to Joanne?s room. Quickly he lifted his gown up a little and ran for the bathroom?, as luck would have it the door was open.

He stepped in and could make out just how big everything was in the dim light?of course the first thing he realised was that he couldn?t reach the pull cord to switch the light on. As quietly as possible he closed the door?He?d closed the door, putting his head in his hands he gritted his teeth and swore like a trooper, now he was trapped in there!

Still he needed to pee so he?d have to worry about how to escape the bathroom afterwards.

Walking over to the toilet pan he struggled to lift the seat up and when he eventually did it balanced precariously against the system.

He hadn?t thought about it before but how was he going to reach over the pan?Christ it was nearly chest high to him!

Desperate now he looked around in the semi darkness for something to boost his height?there was nothing?well except for a four pack of ?Andrex? extra strong bathroom tissue! It wouldn?t work?would it!

Picking it up he placed it at the foot of the pan, whilst holding on to the top of the pan her raised up one leg and placed it on top of the ?Andrex? pack?he felt it give as he pulled himself up, but after seating his feet on the core of the rolls, to his great surprise they held his weight, ?who needs the Atkins diet!? he joked quietly to himself.

Lifting up his t-shirt he leaned against the pan slightly and flinched as the cold porcelain made contact with his thighs. Carefully he aimed to the side and relieved himself.

He sighed heavily upon completion and shuddered as the last remaining drops dripped into the pan, once finished he carefully climbed down and put the toilet paper back from whence he found it, not thinking that he?d need it to open the door!

Just as he was about to pull the handle of the flusher down he heard the door to the next room open?Joanne?s door. He didn?t want to face his sister yet?but there was nowhere to hide?or was there?

Joanne yawned and opened the bathroom door, reached up and pulled the light cord switching the light on. Her eyes squinted at the sudden brightness as she turned and locked the door behind her. She yawned again and mumbled something as she flushed the toilet and put the seat down.

Neil was out of sight hiding in the wicker laundry basket?he?d just managed to climb up and bury himself in the dirty laundry, he wasn?t able to return the lid, which hung down the side on its rope hinge. Lucky for him there was enough clothes to cover him. He breathed slowly and quietly not even looking out to see what she was doing?after all it was his sister.

Joanne finished her business and after wiping herself pulled up her panties and flushed the toilet. She turned to the sink and washed her hands. Yawning again after drying them she turned to leave and as she did she kicked the pack of ?Andrex? that Neil had used to climb up into the laundry basket.

?I wonder who left them there??

Neil?s heart skipped a beat at her words and moved a little to enable him to see out?his eyes widened as he realised she was standing right next to him as he was looking directly at her knees. Fear gripped him as she bent down and her knee became her chest as she picked up the ?Andrex? packet and placed them back over by the toilet.

Pausing she looked at the laundry basket and stepped back to it once more.

Neil?s heart was in his mouth, what would he say to her?Christ he felt like a dirty perv?she?d think he was spying on her while she?God the thought almost made him heave!

Joanne leaned forward with her arm outstretched and lifted the lid to the basket, after replacing it she yawned again and turned out the light as she closed the door behind her.

Neil waited until he heard her bedroom door shut?breathing a heavy sigh of relief he pushed up on the basket lid?it didn?t move?he pushed again only harder this time?still it didn?t move.

?Jesus F?ing Christ she?s fastened the bloody lid down, for Pete?s sake that stupid daft bitch?how the hell am I going to get out of here?? his annoyance was building as he began pounding on the wicker lid.

Eventually he stopped and sat atop the pile of dirty clothes, tears of frustration ran down his cheeks, his fists sore from the course wicker. Was this how it would continue?his life becoming more difficult as he grows smaller, a simple wicker laundry basket held him trapped?he knew Tracy would find him; she?d look after him.

Picking up a garment from the basket to wipe his face he noticed a powerful sent?one he knew well, it was a pair of Tracy?s panties?he smiles knowing how good she looks in only her sexy underwear?he inhales the musky sent again when suddenly his blood chills ?what if there Joanne?s panties?? he quickly drops them and resumes his attempts to free himself.

He?d managed to pry a little of the lid up but not quite enough to reach his arm out of and unlatch the lid?it was no use he couldn?t escape.

At last he heard Tracy walking up the hallway??Trace, Trace?in the bathroom?look in the bathroom.? He whispered as she walked by.

Tracy entered the bedroom and was surprised to see Neil not there.

?Neil honey?where are you?? she called softly as she looked under the bed.

?Come on out! This isn?t funny.? She was starting to sound inpatient.

Suddenly a thought occurred to her ?O? god what if?no he couldn?t have?no.? Carefully she scanned the floor around her?looking for her tiny lover?had he shrunk so small?

She began to panic?what if she?d accidentally stepped on him?the thought frightened her?how could she live with herself knowing she?d killed her Neil.

Standing there unable to move for fear of what she may have done she knew she had to look?but what if she had?carefully she slid her feet out of her house slippers and after taking great care where she placed her bare feet she bent down.

Her hand shook uncontrollably as she reached for her right slipper?it made sense that she?d have stood on him as he would probably have ran toward her screaming up at her for help?but she would never have seen him, not at that size! Picking up the slipper she turned it over to find nothing more than a bit of grit?no mashed up human remains! Placing it down carefully she reached over and picked up the other?her heart in her mouth she prepared herself for the worst, but again there was nothing more than a little ground in grit.

She almost collapsed with relief but instead calmed her self and began searching every last inch of the bedroom.

Neil wondered what was taking so long?gee?s he?d heard her go by at least twenty minutes earlier.

Tracy had searched the bedroom thoroughly and was pretty sure Neil wasn?t in there, so quietly she ventured back out into the hall and looked up and down for him there?still she found nothing!

?God?where can he be?? She sniffed as she wiped her teary eyes.

Treading carefully she opened the bathroom door and pulled the light cord.

?Neil honey?are you in here?? She called quietly.

?Here?down here!? Replied Neil.

Tracy face brightened upon hearing his voice, ?where? I don?t see you!?

Neil cleared his throat, ?in the laundry basket?the lids stuck!?

Tracy was so excited that she fumbled clumsily to release the catch.

Neil squinted up at her pretty face as the lid was at last lifted, as he stood Tracy leaned down and lifted him out of there.

?O? thank god, let me look at you.? Tracy held him out in front of her and smiled from ear to ear as she smothered him with kisses.

?Wow?slow down woman, I?m pleased to see you too!? Neil said as he choked back tears of relieve.

Tracy cradled him in her arms and looked at him puzzled. ?How did the lid get latched like that??

Neil looked up into her puffy eyes. ?It?s a long story.?

?Well you can tell me after I make us a fresh cup of tea?only this time your coming with me Mister!?

There was no argument from him.

Tracy stepped out of the bathroom and switched off the light, still carrying Neil she headed for the stairs.

?Trace!?

?Yes babe.?

?Can you put me down?please??

?Sure?if that?s what you want.?

Bending down she took care to put him down carefully; she then stood back up and went to walk off.

?No wait?please wait!? Neil called after her.

Stopping she turned and looked down at the little man walking up to her. ?What?what is it??

?I have to see?I mean I haven?t really stood next to you properly since my last reduction?and well?O? God, Jesus?I?m not much taller than your F?ing knee.? Neil didn?t feel a man anymore?how could he? Just a little taller than his girlfriends knee?this was becoming impossible.

?O? Neil honey?it makes now difference?I still love you.? She said down to him as she bent to comfort him.

Neil stepped back away from her. ?For F%*K sake I?m not a child?so stop treating me like one! Just look at me?how can you love this?me! How can we possibly have a relationship??

Tracy reached out to him. ?Please honey?don?t talk that way?they?ll find a cure?you?ll see.?

?Keep away?just keep away.? Neil called and turned to run from her grasp.

Just at that point Joanne?s bedroom door opened and she stepped out into the hall while rubbing her sleepy eyes. ?What?s all the (yawn) noise about? Ouch!?

Neil ran head first into her hard knee and of course he came off second best?knocking him out cold.

* * * *

?He?s coming around I think!? Joanne called to Tracy.

?What?who?where am I?? Neil muttered confused as he began to regain consciousness.

?Shooosh, just relax you had quite a nasty knock.? Joanne explained.

Tracy entered the room with a fresh cold towel.

?Here let me.? Tracy leaned down and put the cold towel on Neil?s forehead, which had a large bump on it!

Joanne stood ?I?ll make us all a nice cuppa.?

Neil still wasn?t quite with it. ?What happened? I remember?Ooo.?

?Stay still, you?ve taken quite a bang.?

Neil looked up into Tracy?s concerned face and smiled?she loved him so very much, he felt guilty for trying to push her away, after all if the boot were on the other foot he?d do the same for her?well he likes to think he would!

Neil reached his hand up and laid it on Tracy?s, ?I?m sorry?for being a jerk.?

Tracy smiled lovingly down at him, ?I know?its alright?I?m here for you.?

?We both are little bro.? Joanne added as she entered the room carrying a tray.

Placing the tray on the table she sat next to Neil and said, ?would you look at that??

?What?? Neil and Tracy asked in tandem.

?Look there on my knee?a bruise, that?s what your hard head did.?

Neil laughed a little, ?My head did that??

?Yep! Always said you had a wooden top.?

?Arghhhh, me head.? Neil winced as he laughed.

After chatting for another half hour all three retreated to bed.

* * * *

?Twenty two and a half inches tall and seven and a half pounds heavy Doctor.?

Neil was stood almost naked on the cold stainless steel height and weight machine in Doctor Flankenstein?s office?he was sat at his desk while a huge fat nurse struggled to bend down and take the measurements of our little hero.

Neil had flinched a couple of times as she rocked back and forth on the tips of her toes; if she were to fall on him?well there wouldn?t be much left of him.

?Why her?? Neil thought to himself as he looked up into her huge fat face, she was pretty enough?just fat, very fat, she was the biggest living thing Neil had ever laid eyes on! Well at his current height anyway.

Nurse Walters returned his smile as she reached out and wrapped her large hands around his chest, picking him up with ease she turned and placed him in the sterile counter top.

?You may dress now.? She instructed politely.

?That?ll be all now Nurse Walters.? Commanded Doctor Flankenstein as he rose from his chair.

Neil pulled his little shirt over his head; the label read 6 to 12 weeks. Once it sat on his shoulders he smiled as it fitted as well as a potato sack, although he was the height of an average 8-week-old baby he was a lot slender.

?Well Neil.? The Doctor sighed heavily, ?I don?t know what to say?we?ve tried everything we can think off?but still we?re no nearer.?

Neil sat and pulled up his baggy fitting trousers. ?Well Doc?you?d best hurry or there won?t be anything left of me to save pretty soon.? Still he managed to joke?or was it a call for help!

The Doctor sat on the corner of his desk next to the counter that Neil now stood on.

?How are things at home?? Enquired Doctor Flankenstein.

Neil looked up at him; he could tell the Doctor was truly sorry and concerned at the same time. ?Well in truth it was tough before?but at this new height?well I think we?re going to have some pretty tough days?weeks ahead.?

?How did you get the bump??

Neil bought his hand up and rubbed the large bump on his forehead. ?O? this little lump?Joanne?s Knee, can you believe that my kid sister did this?well it was my fault really you see she stepped out and I ran into her? Neil hung his head, ?She didn?t even see me! How funnies that Doc?I was knocked unconscious by nothing more than my little sister walking.?

Doctor Flankenstein felt for the little man sitting on the counter before him?he had done this to him! True he?d saved his life?but now he was living a nightmare and facing horrors he couldn?t even start to imagine?and it can only get worse, because he?the brilliant famous Doctor Flankenstein can do nothing to help.

Early on when Neil had explained how and when the shrinking had occurred he and his team thought that maybe his shrinking was triggered by excitement or anxiety but after various tests this was found to be untrue.

There was no pattern to the sudden shrinkage, would it ever end? If they did find out why and how it was happening would they be able to stop it? And if they could, would he ever increase in height?he guessed not!

?Neil?I think its time you stayed here with us! We might have a better chance of stopping this shrinking if you were under 24hr care.?

Neil looked up at him a little alarmed. ?What give up my life?my independence?and for what?the chance that you might be able to help. Sorry Doc no way. What ever life I have left to me I plan on spending at home with the people that care for me?love me.?

?Hmm, doe?s that include your parents? I gather you haven?t told them of your last little episode or two!?

Neil looked shocked that he should know so much. ?How the?F%*K it doesn?t matter! It?s got F%*K all to do with you?now if you don?t mind I?d like to leave now.?

?Sorry Neil?but I need you here?its for the best.? Doctor Flankenstein then pressed the intercom button on his desk. ?Nurse Walters would you come in now please.?

Doctor Flankenstein got up of off the desk and walked back round to his chair on the other side.

Neil stood and shook his fist. ?You can?t do this?I won?t be kept a prisoner?I wanna see Tracy.?

He began to climb down from the counter but was stopped in his tracks as Nurse Walters entered the room and reached for him.

Neil found himself locked firmly in her grip.

?Put him down now!?

Neil?s head was firmly trapped in the folds of Nurse Walters arm fat but he could just make out the familiar loving voice of Tracy.

Nurse Walters looked to Doctor Flankenstein, whom nodded.

She released her grip and placed Neil on the ground. He looked up as this mountain of a woman stood to her full height??easily 6ft 6? and at least 30 stone? he thought to himself as Tracy looked positively tiny standing next to her.

?It?s ok Nurse Walters?you can continue with your duties.?

?Very well Doctor, excuse me.?

Neil stood up and ran over to Tracy for protection.

?What the bloody hells going on in here, and what was she doing with Neil?? Tracy sounded hacked off.

In his usual calm demeanour the Doctor explained. ?Well I thought it might be best if Neil remained with us?I mean it can?t be easy looking after someone so?well I mean just look at the wound on his head!?

Tracy bent down and picked Neil up and holding him firmly to her chest she replied. ?How dare you?how can you even think such a thing?we all love and care for Neil deeply, we would never let anyone or anything hurt him.?

?Well I?? The Doctor was interrupted.

?Never mind?if there?s nothing you can do for Neil then we?ll be on our way.?

The Doctor didn?t get time to reply as Tracy turned and headed out the door as fast as she could without looking to nervous.

Doctor Flankenstein guessed it was probably best to let them go?for now!

* * * *

Back in the car Tracy was fastening Neil into the baby chair that GSRC had managed to persuade her to use for Neil?s safety, she wasn?t all that keen on using it but guessed it was for the best.

?I can?t sit like this for the entire journey home.? Neil moaned.

?And why not?? Tracy enquired as she sat in the drivers seat and fastened her own seat belt.

Neil turned and looked up at her. ?I feel stupid?strapped in like some baby, please don?t make me ride in this.?

Tracy looked down at his sad face, she did feel guilty?but it was for his own good, what if she did have an accident? ?Sorry Neil honey?its for the best.?

Neil crossed his arms and looked at the fabric of the seat in front of him. He knew she was right but he still didn?t like being strapped in a chair and unable to get him self-free.

Looking out the corner of her eye Tracy couldn?t help but smile as Neil sat there sulking like a spoilt child.

The journey home began in silence, Neil closed his eyes and tried to get a little sleep, after all the excitement of the previous night he though he?d sleep like a baby.

Tracy was feeling tired and looking over at Neil so comfortable and relaxed it made her feel even more sleepier?how she wished he could take over the driving and allow her to catch up on a little sleep, after all it had been a long night for her as well!

Twenty minutes further into the journey and Tracy?s eyelids were feeling very heavy, she needed something to take her mind off the boring road, she didn?t want to wake Neil but she needed the distraction of the radio.

Neil raised an eyebrow?he couldn?t sleep with the noise of the radio blaring out!

?Trace, do you need to have that on??

Tracy look down and was disappointed to have awoken him. ?Sorry babe but I was falling asleep.?

?O? why didn?t you say??

?Well you must be tired, so I thought I?d let you sleep.?

Neil sighed before replying. ?There you go again?treating me like a child, a baby even! What is it with size? Just because I?m smaller doesn?t make me any younger, Christ I?m still older than you and always will be.?

Tracy turned to look at him. ?For Pete?s sake stop being so god damn touchy! I never meant anything by that remark?Christ can?t I even show I care anymore??

Neil found himself wincing at her onslaught, her once soft voice was now much more commanding and powerful as she shouted down at him. One thing he?d notice, as he?d gotten smaller was that normal everyday days noise had grown louder?or had his hearing become more sensitive? Whatever the answer her voice was certainly ringing in his head!

Tracy noticed his face contort and that he covered his ears with his hands?was he deliberately trying to piss her off?

Suddenly the car screeched to a halt. Neil felt himself sink into the seat, as the car broke hard and then lurch forward as it stopped. Before he?d realised what had happened he found his face clamped tight in Tracy?s hand and pulled up to face her scowling expression.

?You rude ignorant little ****! O? its alright for you to scream and shout at me when I? driving, but when I return it you cover your ears and pull funny faces?well I won?t stand for it?I won?t, do you understand little man? Do you understand??

Neil had reached up and tried desperately to prize her fingers from their clamp like grip upon his face, but he couldn?t! Her voice louder than ever before causing great pain in his head?he felt sure he?d explode if she continued!

?Yes?yes, please your hurting me?please let go your hurting me.?

Suddenly she stopped and released his face, she could see the imprints of her large fingers remain on his tiny red face as he sunk back into his chair?

Without saying a word she sat back up and continued driving the long journey home?feeling guilty for enjoying that moment he cried out ?please your hurting me.?

Neil felt sore, she?d pulled his head up hard, causing his shoulders to rub against the restraints that held him fast and he knew that there would be welts against his skin where the restraints crossed. His ears were still ringing but he knew that would pass?but his insecurity wouldn?t! Why did she hurt him? It wasn?t the first time either?was this something he?d have to get used to? He hoped not.

Neil sat quietly and listened to the radio for the rest of the journey.

* * * *

Tracy turned the corner to their drive; at last they were home.

?Darn it!? Tracy called out.

Neil looked up at her and for the first time in hours spoke. ?What? Are we nearly home??

Tracy looked down at him as she bought the car to a stop. ?Yes babe were home?but the bad news is Megan knows were home and she?s running up to the car.?

?O? quick, quick, cover me or something?please I can?t take her seeing me, please.? Neil began fighting against his restraints.

?Don?t be silly she?s just a kid!? Tracy said as she opened her door.

Neil didn?t want her to see him sat in some baby chair; it was embarrassing enough being so small but trapped in this chair. ?Please, I beg you Trace cover me, please.?

Tracy smiled and threw her jacket over him as she stepped out of the car.

A slightly out of breath Megan reached the car. ?Hi Trace?sorry Miss Harper.?

?Hello Megan, and what can I do for you?? Tracy said as she leaned into the car and retrieved her handbag.

?O? nothing really?where?s Neil?? She enquired as she scanned the car.

Tracy smiled as she closed the car door and locked it; she knew Megan had a crush on Neil and she also knew Neil loved the fact that she did! ?O? I don?t know, probably in the garden or messing about in the garage, you know what he?s like.?

Neil sat nervously under the coat, its not that it was Megan he didn?t want seeing him?he didn?t want anyone seeing him?not like this?so small and helpless it was just too damn embarrassing and the fewer that saw him like this the better!

Tracy was getting a little fidgety. ?Sorry Megan but if there?s nothing else.?

?O? sorry yea?Joanne says don?t do her any dinner as she won?t be home till late tonight, but she?s got her mobile with her if you need to get in touch.?

?Right, thanks very much?I?ll see you tomorrow then?? Tracy said as she opened the front door.

?Yea tomorrow then, bye.?

Tracy shut the door behind her and quickly ran to the lounge window waiting to see Megan disappear up the drive.

Megan hovered around the car peering in the windows and wondering what the coat was covering on the front seat. Eventually she walked off none the wiser?

Tracy watched and waited until she was out of sight before running out to get Neil.

Neil stood in the hall stretching his stiff limbs; it had been a long journey especially for him as he was tightly strapped into that darn seat with not much room for manoeuvrability. ?What did she want anyway??

Tracy was making a cup of tea but heard him call from the hall. ?You dear!?

Neil had walked to kitchen door. ?Me??

?Yes you?you know how she lusts after you.? Tracy smiled as she said this.

?Don?t be silly?it?s just your imagination.? Neil replied bashfully.

Tracy walked over and placed their mugs of tea on the kitchen table, she then bent down to pick Neil up.

?Please Trace?stop doing that! Please.? He said as he backed away from her reach.

Tracy looked a little upset. ?Doing what?I?m only trying to help.?

?I know?but I?ve got to get used to being this height?and well you won?t be here all the time to help me, so its best if I find out what I can and can?t do while you?re here. That way if I find there?s something I?m having trouble with then I can ask you to help me.?

Tracy stood back up and Neil once again found himself looking at her knees?it was hard to get used to?very hard!

He watched her as she turned and walked over to the kitchen table, her bare feet sounding a dull thud against the cold tiled floor, she always liked walking barefoot on the kitchen floor if her feet were hot and after the long journey they?d just had her feet must have been pretty hot!

The ease at which she pulled back the large chair impressed him?why? He didn?t know as it was just a normal reaction something you don?t even think about when your normal height but to him it was a show of great strength and power.

Neil walked up to the table and stood opposite where Tracy sat, she had her legs crossed effectively blocking any view he might have gotten of her panties?he hadn?t thought about it before?but he?d have to be extra careful when walking about as by no fault of his own he?d be able to see up Tracy and Joanne?s skirts; just the thought made him flush red with embarrassment.

Tracy had watched him walk out of sight, she knew he was under the table now?well not under it but covered from her line of sight, she wanted so much to lean over and watch him climb up the chair but as he was so touchy she decided it best to just sit and wait.

Neil looked at the chair, his eyes just barely seeing over the seat! He guessed it to be 20inches in height and then another 11 or so to the underside of the tabletop?he felt so small.

He knew he couldn?t pull himself up onto the chair it was just too high! There was but one chance?each chair had four legs and supporting those legs was a ?H? support, where a bar runs 10inches high from front leg to back leg on both sides and then another bar crosses from one side to the other in the middle. Neil reached up and held tight to the back support struts as he bought his right leg up, he hoped his weight wouldn?t topple over the chair! Pulling up with his arms and pushing up with his leg he was pleased that the chair remained firmly seated on all four legs, leaning over he pulled himself up onto the seat. But as he went to stand he realised his one mistake?he hadn?t pulled the chair back from the table so the back rested firmly against the side of the table top with not enough gap for him to squeeze through.

Tracy couldn?t help herself; she just had to see what was going on. She leaned over and watched the entire episode of Neil getting up onto the seat of the chair and then realising his mistake, she almost burst out laughing! Quickly she sat back up, as he looked her way.

Had she been watching him? He watched as her legs crossed once more!

He gritted his teeth with frustration and climb back down to the floor.

Tracy smiled as the chair opposite her slide slowly backwards; unaware of just what a struggle it was for her tiny lover.

At last Neil stood on the chair, sweat running down his face and out of breath, he needed that drink more than ever.

?Yuk! Its cold.? He called to Tracy as the mug hit the table hard.

?I?m not surprised?it?s taken you 15 minutes to get up there, I suppose you want me to make you a fresh mug??

Neil was about to shake his head and insist on making it himself, but having thought for a second he wanted the tea now not 3 hours later. ?Please but could I have it in a cup??

?Well that?s a first! What is it you always said when I made you a cup of tea?? In a bad impression of Neil Tracy continued, ?In a mug Trace, in a mug not a girly cup.? Tracy got up from her seat and walked around the table smiling at him.

Neil looked up and returned her smile, he then watched as she wrapped her hand around his mug and lifted it up so effortlessly.

She walked over to the counter to make him a cup of tea; she could feel his eyes following her.

Neil hadn?t wanted a mug for one reason?he found it too heavy to lift! He was too embarrassed to tell her that! After all what would she think of him? Unable to lift a normal mug of Tea!

Chapter 6 by slipstream

Part 6

Two weeks had passed all too quickly and Neil, Tracy and Joanne had all become accustom to his new size. Still his parents didn?t know his true height and he still refused to leave the house. But life went on?

Neil stood atop the footstall in the lounge looking in the windows of the replica Victorian house that he?d had purpose built for Tracy two years ago for her birthday. It wasn?t a child?s toy; it was a collectable house that was worth quite a lot of money. It had working lights with switches in each room that you needed to use a small tooth pick to switch on and off due to there small size.

Neil always loved looking at it; it fascinated him the level of detail achieved in something so small?well it wasn?t that small, the figures that decorated the house were 6inches tall.

In the drawing room sat the Victorian dressed female doll playing the grand piano. The male doll sitting by the fire reading his paper while the two children played on the floor.

?What ya looking at shortie?? Joanne said as she walked into the room.

Neil jumped and almost fell from the stool. ?Christ, you nearly gave me a heart attack, do you have to creep about like that??

?I wasn?t creeping about. You should hear us big people coming?especially our footsteps as you?re so close to the floor now.? Jo smiled at her own remark as she sat in the chair and put the TV on.

?O? very funny?what a comedian. Anyway why are you home so early??

?Professor Kirkwood?s ill so there was no lecture?meaning I could come home early.?

Joanne lay across the three-seat sofa and stretched out with her feet hanging over the edge of the arm.

Neil walked past and noticed her bare feet hanging over the edge above him.

As he rounded the sofa he said. ?Jo, I know we said make like this is home but please show a bit of respect for the furniture.?

Jo looked down at her brother standing before her; barely level with the seat that she lay upon.

?Lighten up?go make me tea or something.?

Neil did not like being spoken to like that?especially by his younger sister. ?I will not, now sit up straight please.?

Joanne looked at him and sighed, ?Whatever.?

Before Neil could move one of her legs whooshed over his head and her foot landed with a thud to his right as her other foot landed with a thud to his left. He looked straight and found him self-looking directly at her white silk panties as he stood between her legs!

?Happy now little bro?? Joanne said down to him.

?Err what!? Neil coughed out.

Joanne bought her hand down and pushed her skirt down between her thighs. ?I hope you wasn?t looking up my skirt again??

Neil flushed. ?What? Off course not?was that tea you wanted??

?Please, that would be nice?thanks.?

Neil went to kitchen and using the small set of alloy stepladders that were placed next to the counter just for him he climbed up onto it. Once he was atop he walked over to the kettle and removed the lid, then using a plastic cup he made three trips to the sink and filled it each time with water from the cold tap. He smiled to himself at how the simple task of making a cup of tea was now such a chore?it reminded him of a game from an old TV program he used to watch as a kid called ?It?s a Knockout? where teams had to run through obstacle course?s dressed in funny outfits with buckets of water trying not to spill too much and emptying what was left at the end of the course in a giant measuring tub. Why making a cup of tea reminded him of that he didn?t know as he wasn?t dressed funny?well maybe he was, oversized dungarees and a cuddly bear t-shirt! He didn?t spill any?well not much! And there wasn?t an obstacle course?well sometimes there was some dishes, pans and plates draining that he?d have to navigate around?

With the tea made the next problem that stood before him was how to get the mugs down from there? He couldn?t, well that?s not quite true once he?d managed to get down from there with a cup of tea in hand, but seeing how difficult it was he decided that some things were just too dangerous for him, and carrying a steaming hot cup of tea down a step ladder was one of them!

?JO, TEAS READY.? He called out.

A minute or so latter Joanne entered the kitchen. She thanked him for the tea and with it in hand walked back to the lounge.

Neil was about to climb down from the counter when he realised she?d left his cup of tea behind. ?JO YOU FORGOT TO BRING MINE.? There was no reply.

She?d done it on purpose, he was sure of that. Still he?d gotten used to the teasing even Tracy had started, take Sunday morning for example?

Neil had been in the bathroom for at least half an hour.

?Come on! What are you doing in there?? Tracy called from the other side of the bathroom door.

?Having a bath!? Came Neil?s reply. He?d actually managed to find one thing he loved about his new diminutive size and that was taking a bath?he loved filling it up and relaxing in the deep water.

The bathroom door opened and Tracy walked in.

?Oi? what?s you?re game? Don?t I get any privacy anymore?? Neil called to her as he stood chest deep in the bath water.

?Off course you do silly?but you?ve been like forever and I need to get washed and dressed?besides you?ve got nothing I haven?t seen?or have you?? She said the last with a mischievous look on her face.

Letting her dressing gown drop from her shoulders to the ground she stood before him in all her glory. ?Would my little man like his big girlfriend to scrub his back??

Ever since that night two weeks ago when he?d shrunk while making love to her he?d managed to keep away from her sexually?for he feared that maybe that was the trigger for his last reduction in size.

Neil looked up as she stepped to the side of the bath her sex neatly trimmed and almost within reach.

In a high nervous voice he said up to her. ?Err?no erm my backs clean enough thanks.? He wanted her to join him to feel her huge hands massage his entire body?but he was scared?scared of the consequences.

Tracy stopped and looked down disappointedly at him. ?Are you sure??

Neil gulped and nodded.

?You?re no fun anymore.? She said turning and walking over to the sink.

Neil watched her shapely arse as she walked away; already his dick was as stiff as a board.

Tracy turned on the hot water tap to run hot before filling the sink; she let it run for a while but it still wasn?t getting any hotter. Turning back to Neil she looked at him floating about in the bath?a bath full of hot steamy water.

?You greedy little git!?

Neil was startled as he head Tracy?s powerful voice right above him. Opening his eyes he met hers as she stood leaning over him. ?What??

?You?ve used all the hot water.? She said sounding a little annoyed.

Neil stood up in the chest deep water. ?O? err sorry, guess you?ll have to wash in cold water then.? Neil closed his eyes and returned to his relaxed position just floating in the deep water.

Tracy was gob smacked by his reply?and the cheeky little sod had lain out in the water again as if to dismiss her!

Tracy returned to the sink still shocked by his selfishness, after all there was Joanne to consider as well, she wasn?t up yet but would need hot water to wash in, even putting on the boiler to heat the water would take at least an hour. The more she thought about it the more annoyed she got.

Neil could hear the water running, filling the sink. He continued to lie back taking in the relaxing effect of the hot water.

Suddenly he felt two large hands grab him around his waist, his immediate reaction was to prise the hands apart.

Tracy smiled evilly as she lifted him from the hot bath. She could feel his panic as he exited the water, his tiny hands trying desperately to pull her fingers from his waist.

?What are you doing, put me down, F%*King hell put me down!? Neil yelled and kicked at her but it did no good she just continued to smile down at him.

Tracy paused for a minute holding him above the sink, filled with ice cold water?was she going to far? Did he really deserve to be dunked into the cold water?

?Don?t you bloody dare?? Neil looked over his shoulder at the sink below. ?O? Christ no?you wouldn?t?bitch put me down.?

?As you wish O? Master!? Tracy said sarcastically as she began lowering him slowly. His abuse grew louder and louder as he neared the water, as his foot touched the cold water his abuse turned to pleading and begging.

KNOCK?KNOCK on the bathroom door.

?What?s going on in there?? Joanne called from the hall.

?Wait a minute Jo and I?ll let you in?just give me five.? Tracy replied.

?Don?t you bloody?ARGHHHH? Itttt?s fffrreeezzzzing!? Neil shouted as Tracy lowered him into the sink. Neil kicked and struggled splashing Tracy with the cold water. She held him with one hand while she reached over and pulled a towel off of the rail to wrap around her.

Satisfied that she?d held him under long enough she released her grip on him.

Neil gasped for breath as his head broke the water surface, he tried to stand quickly only to slip and fall on his butt splashing yet more water over the sides.

Tracy wrapped the towel around her, fixing it just above her chest. ?Here you go babe cover yourself up?wouldn?t want Joanne to see that little thing now would we?? She smiled as she dropped a wet flannel on top of him.

Neil protested and screamed at her some more, but she just smiled and unlocked the bathroom door.

He tried desperately to escape the confines of the sink but it was too far up and too awkward for him to escape; his teeth chattering he made one last desperate plea. ?Please Trace, get me out of here?I?m freezing, please.?

The bathroom door opened and Neil quickly wrapped the flannel around him.

Joanne?s eyes immediately made contact with Neil?s. ?O? god look at you?? She sounded surprised, turning to Tracy she asked. ?What?s he doing in there??

Tracy turned to Neil. ?Should I tell her or would you like to explain??

Neil just sat there shivering with his teeth chattering.

?Ok then I?ll explain?Well Jo, your wonderful brother there decided to take a nice long hot bath. Know there?s nothing wrong in that! Except that he used all the hot water and wasn?t the slightest bit sorry that you and I would have to wash in cold water?so I thought he needed cooling off as he looked so hot relaxing in that big tub of water.?

Joanne smiled and reached out to Neil, whom in return reached for her while still holding his flannel firm. Joanne made like she was going to lift him out then at the last moment pushed him down so that his head was directly under the cold-water tap!

Turning to Tracy she asked. ?Well should I??

Neil was struggling harder than ever and was begging for mercy.

?Why not, after all you would have had to was in cold water too!?

Joanne smiled down at her brother as she slowly reached over to turn on the cold tap. Reaching up Neil could do nothing to stop her, he closed his eyes as the freezing water hit his face and made him struggle to get his breath.

Tracy watched Joanne and was a little surprised by the look on her face?she seemed to be enjoying her brothers suffering all too much. ?That?s enough Jo, he?s turning blue!?

Joanne released her grip and turned off the tap. Neil shook uncontrollably from the cold and did look a sorry state. Tracy stepped forward with a towel and after waiting for Neil to stand she wrapped him in the towel and lowered him to the floor.

Gathering up the towel Neil ran out of the bathroom as fast as his little legs would carry him.

* * * *

Neil drank his tea while he sat atop the counter, knowing full well that Jo wasn?t coming back.

Once finished he placed his cup in the sink and climbed back down to the floor, he needed a pee. It seemed that whenever he had a drink he needed to pee right afterwards.

He ran through the kitchen to the hallway, the downstairs toilet door was closed. Quickly he ran into the lounge to ask Joanne to open it for him, she was sat on the couch talking on the phone.

Neil ran over and pushed her shin to get her attention.

She looked down and gestured for him to go away. He wasn?t given up that easily it was a long hike for him to go up stairs and use the bathroom toilet. Again he prodded at her leg.

Joanne leaned forward and pushed at him with her free hand, her little push sent Neil stumbling backwards almost causing him to fall over! Sitting back up she crossed her legs and played with her hair while she continued to talk on the phone.

Regaining his balance he stepped back to her legs and this time slapped her shin with all his might, which wasn?t a wise move as it hurt his hand.

?Ouch! Would you open the bloody toilet door for me?? Neil screamed up at her.

Joanne uncrossed her legs and leaned forward once more only the look on her face was not so friendly this time, especially after she saw the little red welt on her shin in the shape of his tiny hand.

?Hold on a second Meg?I need to deal with a bug!? Joanne said and then held her hand over the phone.

?Look what you did?look?now piss off I?m on the phone, stop bothering me?? Neil stepped back feeling more than a little intimidated. ?Sorry Meg, you were saying??

Neil felt belittled, he couldn?t perform the simple task of opening the toilet door and his sister was too interested in listening to her friend on the phone to bother with him. Was he now this pathetic? What is it with size? Just because he?s smaller doesn?t mean he?s any different, he?s still the same old Neil?the faithful boyfriend?loving son?big brother, well older?he still liked all the same old things. But people saw him different, his Mum wanted to smother him and treated him like a young kid?and Tracy wonders why he doesn?t want her to know about his new smaller size! Even Tracy treats him like a kid sometimes, true he?s talked about this with her and she tries her best but like she says ?when your as small as a baby its hard not to treat you as one.? Well he might have a couple of inches over newborn but a baby sure has the edge on body mass!

It was no use he?d have to climb up stairs and use the bathroom?he just hoped he?d make it in time! Turning and heading away from Joanne he couldn?t help but look back one last time and seeing the smug look on her face lit the blue touch paper. He ran back at her and kicked her as hard as he could in the ankle, which bought a yelp from above.

?That?ll teach her.? He thought to himself happily as he backed off quickly.

Joanne leaned forward and rubbed her ankle with her free hand mouthing the words, ?I?ll get you for that!?

Lucky for Neil that she wasn?t on the cordless phone as he backed up out the door giving her the one fingered salute.

Standing at the bottom of the stairs he sighed?it was such a hike for him now as each stair was higher than his knees, he couldn?t walk up them he had to climb each and every one! That was the reason the toilet door down stairs was to be left open so that he wouldn?t have to climb up the blasted stairs!

He was only four stairs into his climb and already his stomach was knotting?this wasn?t good.

With his need so great each stair became higher and higher but at last he?d made it, the final stair, he leaned over and swung his leg up but then he heard the familiar thuds of someone walking up the stairs.

Joanne stepped casually onto the stairs and smiled with pleasure upon seeing Neil still not at the top, what looked so difficult for him was nothing to her, she could easily cover three stairs with one step of her long legs if she so wished?he couldn?t even manage one!

Neil rolled over just as Joanne stepped over him, her huge feet planting on the floor next to him?she turned and Neil found him self facing her feet. He could hear her talking above, not to him?she was still on the phone, the cordless no less!

As he sat up he found that he couldn?t stand as Joanne had caught his dungarees under her toes. He was almost crossing his legs now, the last thing he needed was her teasing. He pulled at the trapped strap but it wouldn?t budge.

Joanne had looked down on him and seen that she was standing on his strap, smiling she continued with her conversation as she watched him struggle.

Neil pushed at her leg and pulled at her foot but it wouldn?t budge, his frustration was building and so was his need to pee.

?Please move your foot?please Jo, move ya foot.?

Still she remained talking over him, he dare not look up for he didn?t want to look at his sister?s panties, and she teased him enough about that already. Taking hold of the strap he gave it one almighty yank and to his relief it pulled free. Quickly he got to his feet and ran around Jo?s legs heading for the bathroom.

He hit the door running unfortunately it was closed; he slid down the door and looked over at Jo whom was doubled over laughing at him. Tears of frustration and desperation rolled down his cheeks?all he wanted as a darn pee.

Joanne calmed down and walked over to the bathroom door, Neil didn?t even bother to look up at her he just kept his eyes focussed on the carpet and tried desperately to not wet himself.

Joanne opened the bathroom door causing Neil to roll back as he was sat leaning against it. Quickly he jumped up and using the box step that was placed near the bath for him, he jumped into the bath and relieved himself over the plughole.

He felt belittled and angry that Jo had made him do this?but he was so desperate that he didn?t have time to move the step over to the toilet, he closed his eyes and sighed with relief as the pressure in his stomach eased as he continued to pee.

Joanne watched him from the door?still chatting to her friend??O god the dirty little sods peeing in the bath! Gross.?

?Who?s peeing in the bath?? The voice on the other end enquired.

Joanne cringed; she hadn?t meant to say that.

Neil shook the last remaining drips from his member and began tucking it back into his trousers when the cold tap burst into life. A torrent of water hit the bath near his feet and splashed up his trousers.

?What the?? Neil cried out as he stumbled back on the slippery surface.

?Oop?s, that came out faster than expected.? Joanne sniggered above him.

Losing his footing he fell and landed with a splash in the pool of water gathering around him.

Joanne let out a little giggle as she watched him.

?Christ sake?what are you trying to do? Kill me?? Neil barked up angrily at her as she leaned over and shut the tap off.

Slowly she turned and looked down at him. ?Off course not silly, I was only trying to help!?

Neil looked up at her through angry eyes as he stood and suddenly felt cold as his wet clothes hung heavy on his tiny frame.

?Pass me a towel.? He called up to her.

Standing to her full height she smiled down at him. ?What?s the magic word??

Neil looked up at her and hated having anyone talk down to him?especially his little sister.

?Just pass me a F%*king towel.? He screamed up at her.

She just shook her head and slowly walked out the bathroom leaving him the view of her shapely butt.

Neil mumbled to himself and after sliding back into the bath once climbed out and pulled a towel off of the rail.

* * * *

Neil had gone to his room and changed out of his wet things. He?d been doing some thinking while he was alone and decided that he couldn?t let Joanne stay under his roof any longer?she had to go!

Climbing down the stairs was just as difficult as going up them, but it was less tiring.

His feeling sorry for himself routine started kicking in again as he reached the bottom stair, frustration was building within him??why me? God why me??

He sat on the bottom stair and wiped the tears from his eyes?it was hard?being so short?so weak?so vulnerable. Even Tracy whom has been caring and understanding is now beginning to behave differently toward him?more motherly?more dominant?more?Neil?s face sunk into his hands. ?Come on Neil?keep it together?come on.? He said over and over to himself trying to make his negative thoughts disappear.

?Hello Neil.?

Neil?s heart skipped a beat?he knew that voice?but it couldn?t be. He spread his fingers and looked out past them at a pair of feet with blue glitter polish on the toenails. The toes rising slightly off of the sole of the sandals that adorned the pretty feet as the owner of them stood hovering over him?far to close for him to be comfortable with.

Slowly he slides his hands down his face and lift?s his head, looking up past her knees, further still until he passed the canap? of her blue skirt. His neck craning back uncomfortably until he passed her folded arms and settled upon the pretty face of Megan?

?Megan what the hell is you doing in my house?? Neil screamed as he stood and felt uncomfortable looking just past her knees.

Quickly he scurried up a couple of stairs and renewed his upward gaze at her amazed face.

?How did you get in??

?What o err Joanne invited me over.? She said down to him.

Megan leaned forward and rested her hands on her knees.

?Wow he?s so tiny?can I pick him up??

Neil?s mouth dropped open?did she really ask Joanne if she could pick him up! No he must have been imagining it.

Joanne poked her head round the corner and smiled at Neil. ?Sure go ahead?just don?t drop him.?

Megan knelt on a stair a couple below Neil and reached out for him.

Neil could feel his face redden with anger?there was no way she was picking him up, he began backing up?but not fast enough!

?Now come here Neil?I won?t hurt you!? Megan smiled as she leaned closer, darkening him in her shadow.

Neil put his arms up to deflect her advances?but is was no good her huge hands easily forced his arms to his sides, soon he was helpless as she clenched her fists around him.

He felt the ground leave his feet as she first straightened and then stood, she held his little body out in front of her and bought him up the face height.

?Your so cute?and so light!?

Neil kicked his legs in a final desperate attempt to make her put him down.

?Megan I demand you put me down this instant?do you hear, put me down.?

?O? shut up Neil?for Christ sake she only wants to hold you.? Joanne said as she motioned for Megan to come into the lounge.

?Yea?I won?t hurt you?I promise.?

What choice did he have? He felt small and insecure and the sooner Tracy got home the better.

Megan entered the lounge and sat on the sofa still clutching Neil tightly, she sat him on her knee as she continued to check him out.

?Tea or Coffee Megs?? Joanne enquired.

?O? tea please?white no sugar.?

?Megan please put me down.?

Megan looked at him?she still couldn?t believe that there sitting on her knee was a fully grown adult?no taller than her knee!

?Please Megan?put me down.? Neil said in a pitiful tone.

Megan smiled and released her grip on him. Neil wasted no time in jumping from her lap and running toward the lounge door, which lucky for him was still open.

At first she leaned out to grab him but then thought better of it??poor little thing? she thought to herself as he disappeared from view.

To say he was pissed off would be an understatement, he rounded the corner to the stairs and just sat on the bottom one?is this how life was to be from now on? Something to be petted by young girls, treated as a child? Joanne would have to go, he?d speak with Tracy this evening and?

?Arghhhh.? He moaned quietly to himself as he felt a familiar feeling return.
 

Chapter 7 by slipstream

Part 7.

Joanne returned holding the drinks, ?Where?s that little brother of mine? I hope your not sitting on him?? she joked.

?O? I wish?no he ran off after I sat down?he looked a little upset, it must be pretty tough on him?it?s cute though?

Joanne put the drinks on the table and looked at Megan for a moment?

?What? Why are you looking at me like that?? Megan said a little uneasy.

?O? nothing?but you know?your right, it must be real hard on him. I mean we?by we I mean Tracy and I don?t even think about it now it?s been so long that he?s been that size?well it seems along time, but in truth it?s only a few weeks.?

Joanne sat and continued to chat with Megan about how her feelings and attitude toward Neil have changed.

* * * *

Neil dropped to his knees; the numbness was spreading up his legs. Each time the feeling was stronger than before and this time was no exception. He clenched his fists and grinded his teeth as he fought against the pain.

He shook violently as the now familiar sinking feeling gripped him?he felt his already ill-fitting clothes expand around him. His eyes opened wide despite the pain as the horror reached into him harder than ever before. How small was he going to end up?

His knees rode up in his dungarees as he continued to shrink, his arms now out of the sleeves of his tea shirt?the pain began to reside and his shrinking slowed.
He lay there for a minute soaked in his own sweat! His heart racing and his adrenalin pumping?how small was he. He crawled up to the opening on his shirt where his neck once filled. Even the material felt heavy as it pressed down upon his back.

His head left the security of the shirt?it was like a whole new world?everything was so big. Carefully he climbed out and walked over the pile of clothes that just minutes before he?d been wearing. Standing at the foot of the stairs he looked up and knew that there was no way he could climb them?well not without great effort as each stair was now a good inch taller than he. His heart sank?he guessed his size to be no more than five maybe six inches tall.

He heard laughing coming from the lounge?suddenly he became aware of his nakedness?he couldn?t let Megan see him like this?small is one thing but butt naked is another!

Quickly he headed under the stairs and out of sight, looking for anything suitable to cover himself with.

The first thing he came across was a pair of Tracy?s high heeled shoes?he paused for a minute standing next to the heel, his eyes only just managing to see past the heel back. He fought back the tears at the realisation of his true being, he was no longer a man, at 2ft he was very short but this was unreal, how could he have a life at this size?

At this point he was low?lower than he?d ever been?not just in height but in mind too, could he live like this?more to the point did he want to live like this? A man the size of a toy!

Fear and uncertainty filled his mind, he bought his hands up and griped the back of the shoe as he bent his head down letting the tears run down his cheeks.

His sadness was pushed to one side as he realised just how cold he was getting. He wiped away the tears and laughed at himself as he walked between the shoes realising that one of Tracy?s feet was now bigger than he!

His mind filled with wonders for the first time?although fearful he began to imagine just what the world was going to look like to him now. The birds, the bees everything was going to take on new dimensions?people?people would tower over him like the tallest skyscrapers! Tracey?his beautiful Tracey, what would she look like?

He was about to find out!

Suddenly he heard the front door open?it must have been Tracy. The door closed as quickly as it had opened.

?Messy little sod.? He heard her mumble, at least he thought it was her?the voice seemed far away?but at the same time all around him?it had power and depth!

Tracy bent down and picked up the small pile of clothes lying at the foot of the stairs, she bunched them together and placed them on the hall table next to the phone.

Neil took in a deep breath and eased out from the shadows to see her as she lay the clothes down. His heart raced as his eyes met her?she was huge?no colossal, he could never have imagined anyone?anything that big move as swiftly and gracefully as she was.

Neil leaned back as she stepped toward him, the ground thumping and tremors reverberating with each stride as she closed in on him. He ran, not from her?but from fear, the fear of rejection, what would she see in him now?no longer a man!

Once in the safety of the shadows he stopped and turned, he was shocked by how near she was, he craned his neck back almost to the point of falling back to see if he could catch sight of her pretty face. He wasn?t disappointed as Tracy looked down, he could have sworn she looked straight at him. Her face then began to drop from the sky as she knelt down to remove her boots.

Neil?s jaw dropped as her face increased in size, his feet felt like they were imbedded in concrete?how couldn?t move?frozen to the spot, his eyes fixed on her and only her.

Neil looked on in amazement as this giant?his Tracy?unzipped her right boot; the sound of the zipper caused him to cover his sensitive ears. Even the rush of air that escaped the boot as she pulled her foot out caused him to wince, not with pain but shock! Normally his hearing would never pick up something so faint?but that was before he was five inches tall! Tracy then pulled off her sock and dropped it into the boot; she did the same with the other foot all the time totally unaware of her little lover?s attention!

Tracy then stood back up to her full incomprehensible size (to Neil anyway) and said to herself.

?Now where are you??

Neil?s heart skipped a beat?she had seen him and not even acknowledged him?was he so insignificant now!

?Arrr there you are.? She said quietly.

Neil looked up and puffed out his chest, whatever happens he would show her that he was still her Neil?the man she loves.

As he looked up to step forward he screamed as he saw the sole of her bare foot descending toward him, he had no time to move, only to drop, his knees hit the floor with a thud as her toes brushed past his head. He screamed as her heel descended closer, he could do nothing but fall back and prey for a quick ending?but as quickly as it covered him it was past him. He lifted his head and looked past his naked body as Tracey?s right heel settled mere inches from his own feet.

Before he knew what was happening the foot began to rise again only this time it had taken on a different shape?she?d slipped her foot into one of her house slippers?she hadn?t seen him at all!

Neil rolled over and got to his knees just as her other foot began the search for its slipper. He was not so lucky this time as her left foot flicked at one of her shoes sending it toppling over and pinning Neil beneath it.

?Hello I?m home.? She called out as she retracted her foot and headed for the lounge.

Neil thought his head was about to explode as her voice punched through each ear like a high speed locomotive!

In seconds she was gone, his screams had gone unheard, his legs trapped painfully beneath her fallen shoe.

Neil tried pulling himself free; he wasn?t one for giving up. Taking handfuls of the carpet he pulled with all his might?but it was no good, he was stuck fast.

Suddenly he heard raised voices coming from the lounge?it sounded like Tracy wasn?t too happy about Megan being in the house!

The volume of the argument increased as the woman walked out into the hall.

?Megan I want you out of here this instant.? Tracy said loudly.

Joanne ran out into the hall, ?right?so I can?t have any friends over?is that what your saying??

?Yes?no, I?look we?ll talk later, let me speak to Neil first?please Megan just go.?

Joanne was not happy; ?Ok?we?ll speak with the little squirt later.?

The front door opened.

?Hang on Meg?I?ll come with you?I NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE.? Joanne said raising her voice as if to emphasize the point.

Neil had spent the last five or so minutes covering his ears from the loud shrills of the women?his head hurt?but hot as much as his legs!

He felt the ground shudder as someone got nearer, forcing his back to arch he saw a giant hand reaching toward him?each finger bigger than his own naked legs, and nails that could tear his body apart in an instant. The hand wrapped itself around the shoe that covered him. In the blink of an eye the weight was gone?quickly he rolled onto his back and began massaging his legs, hopping to get life back into them quickly!

Suddenly he heard a whooshing sound, he turned to see Joanne slip her foot into a shoe and the same sound was heard again, it was the air being forced out as her foot displaced it?the shoes she wore were the ones that had so easily trapped him?he felt more insignificant than ever!

Rolling over on to his knees he was pleased that nothing appeared to be broken?still a little sore but the feeling had returned and he hoped he?d be able to stand soon.

The front door opened, ?come on Meg lets go.?

?JOANNE WAIT?I CAN?T FIND NEIL.? Tracy shouted frantically.

?Hang on Meg, sorry?HE?S PROBABLY SULKING SOMEWHERE.?

?Neil you come out right now?O? god.? Joanne turned and noticed the clothes on the hall table.

?O? god no?please no.? She said under her breath as she picked up the clothes.

?What is it?? Megan enquired.

Joanne showed her the clothes?Megan looked confused. Why would that worry Joanne?

Neil was on his feet now and found his legs able to carry his weight, covering his private parts he stepped out from under the stairs to see Joanne and Megan standing by the hall table.

Clearing his throat he called out, ?Jo?Joanne down here, please look down here.?

His male pride wanting to pull him back and find some kind of clothing before making himself known to them?but he was cold?and getting colder.

He was just a couple of feet from them now?they looked bigger than ever and it was hard now to see their faces. He stopped and called up to Joanne again?they never heard him.

?HANG ON TRACE?WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE CLOTHES?? Joanne shouted as she stepped forward.

Neil?s hands left his manhood and covered his ears as her voice assaulted his delicate hearing?he fell to his knees as the ground shook before him, the shoe that had trapped him so effortlessly had just landed close enough for him to feel the air disperse as it hit the ground?in a flash it was there and then it was gone.

Neil suddenly became aware of a warm feeling running down his thighs?he?d wet himself?his life had flashed before him in that split second?he thought he was going to die!

Megan stood patiently as Joanne disappeared up the stairs still a little bemused by the entire situation.

Neil sat back on his heels, after cleaning himself off best he could, his eyes felt heavy?he needed comforting?he needed Tracy. But he knew now just how vulnerable he was?a lot more than he?d originally thought!

Looking up, there was Megan?a giant sixteen year old kid?could she be his savour? He?d much prefer to attempt contact with Tracy or even Joanne but he was cold and feeling very vulnerable?she was standing still, he may not get a better opportunity, but he?d have to act fast?before she moved.

Quickly he got to his feet and as fast as his sore legs would carry him he approached her feet.

They were within touching distance, all he had to do was reach out?but he paused, did he really want Megan to see him like this? After all he was still naked?but he was reminded just how cold he was getting as a cold breeze blew by chilling him to the bone!

Suddenly her foot twitched a little sending waves of fear running through him?if he were to do this he?d better hurry. Taking a deep breath he stepped that one step closer until he was almost on her foot, he reached out and as hard as he could he thump her foot and jumped back as quick as he could.

Megan stood there with her arms crossed just waiting?she had better things to do with her day than to wait for Joanne?but she waited anyway.

Something touched her foot?or at least that?s what it felt like. She looked down at her feet and quickly stepped back??What the???

Neil fell onto his arse and looked up as she looked down and jumped back quickly, keeping one hand over his manhood he waved with the other.

Megan continued to stare?was she seeing things. Carefully she lifted her foot and nudged the tiny creature with her toe.

Neil panicked as her immense foot moved toward him; hurriedly he got to his feet as her foot drew closer. Both hands pressed down on the blue glitter toe nail as her big toe landed roughly in his stomach knocking him back a couple of feet and landing roughly on his arse.

Megan pulled her foot back and knelt down to get a closer look at the tiny creature.

Neil was badly winded and had to remain curled up in order to try and draw in some much needed air.

?Neil?O? my god?Neil is that you?? Megan said excitedly as she looked down upon him.

Reaching out with her finger she rolled him over.

Neil gasped in some air just as her finger roughly rolled him over, her nail felt smooth and yet strangely rough as it tucked under him.

Megan bought her hand to her mouth?she couldn?t believe it?what had happened?

?You?re so tiny?so small?so helpless.? Again she rolled him over with only her finger.

Neil steadied himself and shouted up at her.

?MEGAN WOULD YOU CUT THAT OUT!?

She smiled, ?did you just say something?how cute.?

Neil stood and kept his hands over his manhood. ?MEGAN WOULD YOU GO AND GET TRACY PLEASE.?

?You sound really silly.? She giggled.

?PLEASE MEGAN?JUST GET TRACY.?

Megan looked at him for a moment and smiled?she then stood up.

Neil almost pissed himself again by the speed at which she moved?one second she was kneeling over him the next he was cowering at her feet not able to see what she was doing so far above him.

Standing he began backing away to enable himself a view of her face?but before he got too far she was kneeling down again. She laid her open bag next to him. He looked at it and then up at her.

?WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH THAT??

?Get in Neil?get in and I?ll take you to Tracy?sorry Miss Harper.?

Neil looked up and smiled at her pretty face.

?OK THEN?BUT BE CAREFUL?PLEASE.?

Neil walked over to her handbag, it wasn?t very big and was crammed full of girly things?he paused at the opening and looked up at her once more.

Megan smiled down at him and gestured for him to enter.

Neil thought for a moment and began backing away?maybe it wasn?t such a good idea after all.

Neil turned to run only to find his path blocked be her huge hand, before he had time to protest she quickly pushed him into the bag.

Roughly he felt the bristles of her brush push into his chest as the lifting movement began. No sooner had it started then it stopped he rolled over and further down the bag as the brush nestled over him, he could see Megan?s pretty face smiling in at him, he screamed up at her as the zipper began to close.

Alone and in the dark, Neil fought to get to the top of the bag, but the brush was far to heavy for him to move and blocked any route of escape he could find. ?Why has she zipped it shut?? He thought, trying to convince himself that she had done it for his safety?after all he might have fallen out?a drop that would have certainly killed him.

The bag moved up and down before coming to a rest?he waited but still it remained closed, it felt like it was being pressed from either side as his uncomfortable ness increased.

Megan still remained at the bottom of the stairs awaiting Joanne?s return, but for some strange reason she had a smile on her face that only a mother would love?an evil predatory smile.

Neil began shouting as he?d remained still for long enough?he still hadn?t heard Tracy?and Megan said she was going to give him to Tracy?didn?t she?

Suddenly his preys were answered as he heard Tracy bounding down the stairs.

?What are you still doing here? Get out?go on get out.? Tracy ordered her.

?But Miss Harper, I?? Tracy cut her short.

?Megan please just goes home.?

?But!? Megan replied.

?Its ok Meg?look I?ll see you later?ok.? Joanne said as she came down the stairs.

Neil could hear what was going on and was screaming for Megan to just open her bag and give him to Tracy?

?O? ok then?I?ll see you later.? Megan smiled and opened the front door as Tracy got to her knees and was carefully searching around the bottom stair.

?NO?NO?TRACY HERE IN THE BAG?PLEASE.? Neil screamed and thumped the side of the bag as it began moving to Megan?s rhythmic step.

Megan clutched her bag tightly and slowly walked up the drive toward her own house as Joanne closed the door after her.

Neil could hear Megan?s feet on the gravel and knew he was outside?his eyes filled and he began to cry?terrified of what lay ahead.

* * * *

 

Chapter 8 by slipstream

Part 8

Megan had just reached her front door when two familiar voices called out to her.

?Hey Meg what you up too??

Megan stopped in her tracks and turned around to greet her friends Dawn and Aimee.

Dawn was slightly taller than Megan with the brightest blues eyes you could ever imagine and dirty blonde hair that she kept in a ponytail.

Aimee was the opposite at 5ft 2 she was the smallest and with hazel eyes and light brown hair, and stunning looks that turned many a male head.

?Hey guy?s what?s up??

?O? not a lot, just going over to the mall and thought you might like to join us.? Said Aimee.

Megan thought for a moment, ?Well its getting kinda late?and well I haven?t had any dinner yet!?

?O? come on?we?ll grab something at the mall, don?t be a party pooper!?

?Yea ok then?lets go.?

Neil was horse from screaming so loud and so long, all he?d managed to do was hurt his dry sore throat. He had heard the conversation and couldn?t believe she was doing this too him?after all he?d always been kind to her?hadn?t he? He settled down again knowing it was useless to struggle any more.

* * * *

It had been a good hour since Neil had been placed in the bag and for the last 20 minutes he?d had to listen to 3 soppy teenage girls chat about boys, music, make up and all manner of uninteresting babble!

Suddenly Neil?s eyes squinted as the zipper slowly opened and light poured in. He struggled with the hairbrush as he saw Megan?s face appear above and smile, then her hand entered the bag filling his entire view, he screamed for help, but it was noisy outside and even if his voice travelled out the confines of the bag he?d doubt anyone could hear.

Neil winced as he found himself pressed tightly against the side of the bag as her hand pushed the contents of her bag one way and then the other as she looked for something. At last the discomfort was over as she lifted her purse out of the bag. Neil fell a little further than before and could see that there was an escape route past the hairbrush?but he?d have to be fast before the gap was once again filled with her purse.

Megan searched her purse for the right money to pay for her Big Mac meal given time for her little passenger to ease himself into a more comfortable position.

Neil had just squeezed past when Megan dropped her purse into the bag, she didn?t even check to see whether or not he was in the way. The zipper shut, only this time she?d left a little gap, there was light in his prison?and where there was light there was a way out!

Climbing over her purse he made it to the gap, reaching up it was just big enough to reach his arm out of. He felt for the zipper and tried lifting it to release the lock from the teeth. It was hard work but he managed to lift it, then using both hands he pushed the zipper back a little opening the gap large enough for him to climb through.

He lifted his head out to look around. He was amazed with the sights before his eyes. The bag was hung over the back of Megan?s chair; he was hanging just below the seat and was able to look almost 360 degrees around. Over to the right he could see a family sitting and eating, the mother feeding the toddler sat in the high chair while Dad tried to keep the older ones seated.

Suddenly he was startled as something dark brushed against the bag, he looked up to see that it was a young lad?maybe 16, he was sweeping up and wiping down the tables.

Neil knew that he couldn?t leave the bag?it was just too dangerous?but if he could get someone?s attention?yea that sounded like the best option.

He leaned out and began waving his arms about in a desperate attempt to get the young mans attention.

The young lad continued to sweep around the table that Megan and her friends sat at?unfortunately his eyes were firmly fixed on the three beauties and not his sweeping!

The broom handle nudged the side of the bag almost knocking it off of the chair. Neil lurched forward violently as though he?d been in a head on collision with another car, his head forced forward causing his chin to hit his chest hard.

The bag settled and Neil slumped back into it feeling lucky that he hadn?t hurt himself bad; he cursed the young lad and his own inadequate size. His neck a little sore he ventured up to the opening again, the lad had moved on but he could still see the family that sat just a couple of tables away.

Bracing his feet firmly against the sides of the bag he began waving at the family in the hope that one of them might spot him.

His arms were growing tired and his ears sore from the constant amplified sound around him?he was close to giving up when he noticed that the toddler now free from her chair and wondering around locked eyes with him. He began thrashing violently and gesturing for the child to approach.

At last the toddler took the bait and began heading his way?she couldn?t have been more than 3 years old and as she got nearer, Neil wondered whether or not he?d made the right decision in getting her attention. She stopped close?her face almost within touching distance.

?Hello little girl? He said nervously.

She tilted her head and giggled a little.

?Go tell Mummy and Daddy about the little man in the bag.?

She shook her head and bought her hand to her mouth, placing a dummy in it. Then to Neil?s horror her chubby little hand reached out to grab him.

He knew this was a bad idea as she?d have no concept of his fragile state and he?d probably end up crushed in her little hands.

Quickly he dropped out of sight just as her hand closed around where he?d been?he was lucky, her little finger nearly snared his head, just brushing his hair.

Neil looked up in horror as the podgy little fingers fought against the zipper to get at him. The zipper opened enough to allow her hand in, Neil scrambled for the bottom of the bag as her fingers began searching enthusiastically for him.

The youngster withdrew her hand and Neil cowered deeper as her eye appeared at the small gap. He froze as she let out an excitable giggle as her eye found him; there was nowhere to go, and nowhere to hide. He screamed as the zipper opened wider and her face came into view?a face of innocence, the chubby rosy-cheeked face of a toddler still sucking her dummy?but to Neil she was a rampaging giant, someone he couldn?t control and someone he now deeply feared.

She giggled a little again as her hand reached in for him?slowly, deliberately like the spider edging down toward its prey stuck in its web.

Her hand opens and all Neil sees now is her Smooth soft little palm with five reaching fingers about to wrap around his entire chest!

His only thought now was of self-preservation, he kicked and punched harder than he thought he could at her hand. It worked! Her hand retreated and balled into a fist, her other fingers appeared over the zipper and leaned the bag over. Neil rolled over and the purse slid down landing hard on his legs. He could see her face now beyond her fingers; she looked more determined than ever. Again her hand reached in for him only this time with more confidence, her fingers spread and before he could begin to fight her fingers reached under him and quickly clasped around his chest pinning one arm to his side and leaving the other one uncomfortably above his head.

He leaned his head forward and tired to bite her hand, but his jaws didn?t even command the power to break such soft delicate skin!

?Oooommmmffffff.? He tried screaming as his breath was forcibly crushed out of him.

She slid him toward the bags opening, already his face crimson and his arm bent unnaturally above his head?he thought this was it, time up?was he to die in the clutches of this mere child?

?LYNN?you stop that right now!?

Neil was close to unconsciousness as this powerful voice started the toddler causing her grip to whither.

?Take your hand from that ladies bag now.?

Her hand retreated quickly leaving Neil behind, he fell awkwardly as the bag dropped back to its hanging position and both the brush and purse fell upon him.

The chair moved as Megan turned around.

?What?s going on?? She enquired as the woman grabbed the toddler by her arm.

?O? I?m ever so sorry but it appears my little Lynn here took a liking to something in your bag?I am sorry.?

Megan smiled nervously ?O? err that?s ok?no harm done.?

She quickly lifted her bag and noticed the zipper all the way open, looking in she was relieved to see Neil still there??he doe?s look funny under there? she thought to her self as she zipped it back up nice and tight.

Neil lay they?re half unconscious as he listened to the woman?s voice grow distant as she shouted at her husband for not being able to watch the kids properly.

Tired and sore he fell asleep, not even waking when Megan opened the bag a couple of times.

* * * *

Neil awoke; he sat up quickly and found both his head and chest sore, not to mention his arm! Slowly he pulled the cover from him and surveyed the unfamiliar surroundings he found himself in.

There was boy band posters all over the walls, a door on the wall opposite that he knew from his house that was the walk in closet. The other door on the left of him led to the hall. It was coming back to him now?the horror of shrinking again and Megan finding him?the near death experience in the hands of that toddler!

He stood unsteadily on the bed; everything seemed enormous?no it didn?t seem?it was!

Even being careful with his walking he tumbled over a couple of times as it was hard going with his feet sinking so far into the soft quilt.

Gingerly he approached the edge of the bed?It was a long way down?too far for him to jump; the reality of his helplessness hit home as he moved away from the edge, he couldn?t even climb down from a bed!

Suddenly he heard footsteps heading down the hall. Quickly realising his nakedness he ran (well stumbled really) over to where he?d been laying and quickly fashioned a toga of some sorts using the small blanket?pink blanket that had covered him.

He just managed to knot it at the waist as the door opened, he gasped as Megan strolled in, dressed only in a t shirt that just about hung just low enough to cover her knickers. She didn?t even look his was as she walked over to her dressing table still drying her hair with a towel.

Neil felt himself shiver?he wasn?t cold?he was nervous; he wasn?t frightened of her?no, far from it he was angry. Clearing his throat he called out to her, in a stern meaningful manner?something to get her attention.

It didn?t, she just sat there combing her hair as she looked into the mirror. Clearing his throat for a second time he shouted again?this time the veins in his head began pulsating as he flushed red, he shouted louder than he thought he ever could, he?d tried so hard it made him light headed?but still there was no reaction, but it didn?t help that she now had the hairdryer blowing.

It was pointless shouting anymore so he just sat back near where he?d awoken and waited for her to finish.

Megan at last finished drying her hair, she then stood up and walked over to the bed, her eyes spotted Neil sitting up and she began grinning like a Cheshire cat!

Neil?s heart pounded as she stood, he?d had plenty of time to prepare just what he was going to say to her?but now as she neared him he really was lost for words.

Megan stopped at the side of the bed, her head tilted down with her hair cascading down around her pretty face. She smiled down at Neil as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

?Take me home.? Neil?s voice rasped.

I slight snigger passed her lips and she bought her hand up over her mouth.

?Megan Spencer you take me home this instant.? Neil shouted up at her again, his neck already hurting from hanging his head so far back.

?Sorry little Neil but I can?t hear you.? She whispered.

Her voice?even a whisper fell about him like some surround sound theatre. It was useless calling to her any more so he gestured with his arms for her to get nearer.

Megan smiled and knelt down.

As she knelt Neil actually found this a little unnerving, and was glad that he was stood upon the bed.

Neil backed up as Megan sat on her heels and leaned over placing her head in her hands as her elbows sunk deep into the quilt.

?Now you were saying??

He winced slightly as she spoke, her sweet breath blowing over him like a warm ocean breeze.

Clearing his throat and trying to sound forceful he began.

?Megan would you take me home now?Tracy will be worried.?

She just smiled at him.

Then in the distance Neil heard her mum shout up that tea was ready.

?OK MUM?JUST COMING.? She shouted.

Neil fell to his knees holding his head as her voice battered his tiny ears.

She got up and grabbed her bathrobe from the door and headed out the room closing the door behind her.

Laying face down now on the quilt he could hear ringing?a long deep ringing that seemed to be building from within his head, louder and louder it became until he could stand it no longer and screamed in pain. His ears popped and the pain rescinded?until the next time.

Neil rolled over onto his back and wiped the tears from his cheeks?why was she treating him this way? But then thinking about it he realised that she hadn?t been mean to him?well not intentionally anyway, she wasn?t to know about his delicate hearing. True she had trapped him in her bag?but then she did try asking Tracy but she just told her to go. After all he did awaken on the softness of her bed tucked up and cared for.

He got to his knees just as the door opened, she had returned with a plate of cookies and a mug of tea.

Placing the plate on the bedside table along with the mug of tea she turned her attention once more to Neil.

?Are you hungry??

Neil looked up into her pretty eyes and nodded.

Reaching over she picked up a cookie and broke it half. She held it carefully between her thumb and finger and lowered it to him. Reaching up her took the piece of cookie from her, noticing for the first time that her long nails were painted the same glitter blue as her toe nails were.

?Got it?? She said down to him.

He nodded?she let go?he fell on his arse?she giggled.

Neil sat up with this half a chocolate chip cookie sitting between his legs. He tried breaking a little off but it was hard.

Megan watched him with amusement as she devoured her own cookies.

Neil gave up?it was too heavy and too hard for him to break any off.

?Megan could you break a little off for me.? He called up at her.

?I think I heard you that time, mind I don?t want crumbs on my bed.?

She lowered the plate down and placed the cookie on it, she then told Neil to hop on.

A little nervous he stepped up on to the cold plate, drawing his bare foot back at first at it met the cold china, which bought a little chuckle from above.

?You best kneel down.?

Neil did and soon he was travelling up higher until she eventually placed the plate on the bedside table.

Using just her thumb and finger she displayed great strength in crushing the cookie into tiny manageable pieces.

Sucking the crumbs from her thumb and finger she sat down on the bed and paid full attention to Neil as he ate his full.

?Thirsty?? she enquired.

Again he nodded.

?Wait here?what am I saying where are you gonna go! Ha ha.?

Megan got up and left the room; returning with a cap of off a deodorant spray or some other aerosol filled with water. Carefully she placed it on the plate.

Neil looked up at her as she sat back down. Kneeling down he cupped his hand in it and took mouthful after mouthful of the cold clear water. Already he felt better, true it wasn?t exactly the most nourishing meal he?d ever had but he was full and at last his thirst was quenched.

He stood and faced Megan whom still wore a silly smile.

?Ok Megan thank you?now would you take me home please.?

Megan just continued to smile and shook her head.

?Look Megan, you have to take me home.?

?To late!? She replied.

?To late? What?s that supposed to mean? You take me home this instant.? Neil sounded a little agitated. He took deep breaths?he needed to remain calm?and in control.

?Look I?m dressed for bed?I can?t go out like this!?

Neil was becoming more and more annoyed with her. ?Well then take me to your Dad, then he could take me home.?

Megan shook her head, ?no can?t do that?Dad?s not in.?

?Christ?your Mum then?? Neil?s voice was becoming weaker and weaker as to make him self heard he had to shout at the top of his voice.

?Nope can?t do that either?sorry.? She said calmly.

?Now listen here Megan Spencer, if you don?t take me home this instant?I?ll?I?ll?I?ll tell your Mum.?

?Really? Ok then go ahead?go on?tell Mum, see if I care?tell tale.? Megan replied with a cocky smile.

Neil looked about?how could he tell her Mum?he couldn?t even get down from the cabinet?

?Would you like a hand down?? Megan enquired.

Neil nodded.

Megan bought her hand up and laid it flat down next to Neil with her palm facing up.

?Ok hope on the express elevator going down.? She giggled at her remark.

Neil looked at her huge hand laying next the him?he wanted down but?

?Come on then hurry up.?

Neil walked over and lifted his leg, placing his right foot carefully onto her palm, it felt nice, the warm soft feel of her skin beneath his feet was kinda?well he couldn?t quite think of the words.

Megan smiled as he stepped up onto her palm, earlier she?d lifted him carefully from the bag but it was the first time she?d actually felt his little movements against her skin?it made her feel all warm and fuzzy?

?You?d best sit down?wouldn?t want you to fall.?

Neil guessed she was right and quickly sat crossed legged on her palm as she began to lift him carefully. Neil flinched slightly as her fingers began to curl up around him.

?Calm down silly, I don?t want to drop you.?

Soon her hand hovered just above the ground and Neil quickly jumped off. She sat back up and watched with fascination as Neil stood between her feet.

As his feet sunk into the carpet he suddenly realised his monumental error?this was the last place he wanted to be, down here he could no longer communicate with her and felt smaller than ever as he found him self staring at her ankle which was just below his eyes level.

He stood there for a moment before she startled him.

?Well go on shortie?go tell Mum.?

Neil looked up at her as she looked over the bed and down at him.

?I?m going.? He called up at her.

He looked out into the vastness of her room?the door a good?Christ a long way away, to him anyway?he felt beaten before he even started?how was he going to open the door?

He took a couple of steps forward before stopping and turning around to look up at her. She smiled down at him?knowing he had nowhere to go.

?You know I?m going to have you arrested for kidnapping.? He called up at her.

She just shrugged her shoulders and pointed to her ears.

Neil turned away and continued his long walk toward the door, all the while thinking about how he could open it?or would he need to, could he just slide under it? His hope picked up?maybe there was a chance.

Megan was growing tired of watching him trudge toward the door; she knew he had nowhere to go?he must have known too.

Megan had just decided that enough was enough when to her surprise her bedroom door opened and in walked her mother.

Neil stopped in his tracks as Jane casually walked into the room. An attractive woman in her late 30?s and tall, she stood 5ft 11? in her stocking feet and to Neil she looked larger than life.

Her feet came at him like charging Rhino?s; he had nowhere to go?so little time to move. Her right foot landed just past him, but he wasn?t so lucky as her left foot followed, her toe hit him in full flight right in his midsection, sending him hurtling through the air before landing awkwardly right in her path again.

?Mum what you doing in here? Megan called as she jumped to her feet.

?O? sorry, just thought I?d collect your plate and mug while I was up here.?

?O? right, hang on then.?

Jane stopped in her tracks?lucky she did or Neil would have ended up flat beneath her right foot.

He rolled over onto his front and tried to get up, her toes twitched in their black nylon casing mere feet from him. Neil fought back the pain in his stomach?he had to get her attention?

Slowly he got to his feet, hunching over and holding his stomach he began staggering toward Jane?s feet.

Seconds later he knew not what hit him, but he fell down face first as something cold slapped hard against his back. He felt the carpet flatten as his body pressed flat into it. He managed only in turning his head slightly to intake air into his deflated lungs.

Megan was up on her feet in a flash with the mug and plate in her hand, quickly she moved over to her Mum and in one step she knocked Neil flat with her foot and then lightly held it over him.

?Thank you dear?now don?t be too late.?

?Mum?I?m not a child?I?m nearly seventeen.?

?I know but you?ll always be my baby.?

Jane smiled as she turned and headed out the room closing the door behind her.

Megan quickly lifted her foot off of Neil and stood watching with fascination as he gingerly got to his feet.

?I?m sorry?but I didn?t want Mum to step on you!? Megan said down to him

Neil laid still for a moment, his pain rescinding and his anger growing, ?how dare she do that to me!? he thought to himself?the more he thought about it the angrier he got. He wasn?t some rodent she could just push around?he was a man?a grown man?her elder!

?You ok?? Megan called a little too loudly as she squatted down to pet him.

Neil winced; her powerful whining voice was really starting to grate on him.

Getting to his feet he turned to see her knee one side of him and her slipper encased foot the other, as he looked up her pretty face was looking down at him with a worried expression.

?O? good your alright?I thought for a minute I?d ?well I?m glad your ok!?

Neil had fire in his eyes, ?Ok?ok, you call this ok?what are you stupid! Look at me I?m a living action figure?Christ you dumb stupid child haven?t you got anything in that pretty head of you?res? Duh! Let me think for a moment?no! It?s empty, with a sign saying vacant?well Tracy always says how stupid you are?guess she?s right.?

Megan?s smile quickly evaporated, she was upset?being this close she?d heard every hurtful word?she didn?t want to hear any more! In a flash she was standing?towering over Neil like a tall building.

Neil gulped as he looked up at her tear filled eyes looking down at him?he?d made one all mighty mistake?he?d upset Megan?a teenage girl? to him a giant teenage girl!

Megan fought back the tears as she looked down at him?she felt distain for him and in a moment of temper she wanted to hurt him for the nasty things he?d said. Without another thought she lifted her right foot high and stamped it to the ground?actually hurting her foot she stamped so hard.

She then turned out the light and went to bed.

Chapter 9 by slipstream

Part 9

Neil could see he?d upset Megan?and felt good about it?until she lifted her foot over him. It was like slow motion, he watched as her slipper rose high into the air, and for a brief moment hover over him.

His mind raced?was she really going to snuff him out? The sole of her slipper became clearer and clearer as it speedily descended toward him. He just stood and watched, didn?t have time to move?not even time to drop to his knees it was happening way too fast.

He thought the last thing he?d ever see was that sole?the white rubber sole of her house slipper! He was wrong?at the last moment her foot diverted and landed with and almighty thump, which sent vibrations up, through his entire body. The Air that was displaced by her foot whooshed past him?almost blowing him over.

Once it settled he heard a slight whimper above just as his bladder gave way and his knees deserted him.

Megan stepped over the little figure that cowered at her feet; she switched off the light and after removing her slippers she got into bed.

Neil lay still?he was in shock, he hadn?t even noticed her step past him or the closeness her foot came as she walked back to her bed in the darkness.

His life had flashed before him in that one terrifying moment?a moment he would never forget!

He never heard Megan cry herself to sleep, or her mum open the door to check on her little girl?the shock had hit him hard.

* * * *

It was 3am before Neil actually began to awaken to his surroundings; he sat up and could see next to nothing except for the time that glowed red on the digital clock radio next to Megan?s bed on the bedside table.

He shivered against the cold night air. His make shift toga still damp from his earlier accident. He needed to find somewhere warm?but being so dark it was hard.

Blocking his mind of the earlier incident he got to his feet and decided it was time to move on.

For a teenage girl her room was pretty clean?there wasn?t even an old sock he could use, even the towel that she used to dry her hair was neatly placed over the back of a chair, well out of his reach. He walked around the chair and looked to the back of the dresser?still there was nothing. He walked over to the bed and stood below just looking up as he could hear her heavy breathing?she was sound asleep.

He wished he was home?with Tracy, he wouldn?t be cold then?no, he?d be nestled up close to her, warm and content.

Neil?s thoughts drifted from where he?d love to be to where he was as the cold was really starting to bite. Walking past her slippers he headed for the walk in closet?maybe he could find something in there.

He approached the large sliding door, there was just enough of a gap for him to squeeze through. It was darker than ever, and he soon realised that his journey had been wasted, as all that was reachable were a pair of leather boots, everything else was either hung up or placed on shelves.

He turned and was just about to leave the closet when he remembered Tracy removing her boots?she had put socks in them when she took them off! Maybe, just maybe Megan did the same.

Excitedly he headed back to the boots; standing next to them made his size feel all the more pathetic as the heel stood close to his height. He reached up and took hold of the open zipper, pulling himself up until he stood on the base of the zipper, the leather felt smooth to the touch and the slight odour coming from the boot wasn?t unpleasant. Parting the leather walls carefully he leaned in with one arm and felt about?he could feel nothing?he?d have to reach in further to be sure. He reached in and lost his footing, slipped and fell into the boot.

Good news though he?d found a sock?a thick-towelling sock that would get him warmed up in no time if he used it as a sleeping bag.

Struggling he managed to part the leather walls and force the sock out; soon he followed it. At first he was just going to snuggle up where he was but decided he wanted to be nearer Megan for when she awoke.

So he gathered up the sock and headed back out into the bedroom. Eventually he reached the bed and decided to sleep under it out of harms way. Removing his damp and smelly toga he climbed into the sock, it was warm but unfortunately he just couldn?t get comfortable?he needed a mattress, or something?but where could he possibly find one of them. ?Wait?one of Megan?s slippers would make a great mattress and help to keep me warm!? He thought to himself.

Funny how things turn out?earlier he was about to get squashed by one of these slippers and now he was about to make himself comfortable in one!

Talk about getting things just right, Neil carefully slid the sock in the slipper until its closed end sat nicely in the toe of the slipper, he then climbed in himself and got comfortable?it was so much better than the floor and within minutes he was fast asleep.

* * * *

Megan awoke?it was Saturday and she didn?t have to worry about school, she had the whole weekend to chill out with her friends. Sitting up in bed she thought of last night and the horrid way in which Neil had spoken to her??thinking of which I wonder where the little nerd is?? she said to herself as she gazed down at his last known whereabouts.

She guessed it was time to find him before he caused any more trouble. She threw back the covers and swung her legs off of the bed, her feet landing just behind her slippers. Without even looking she slid her foot into her left slipper and then for some reason she looked down at her right slipper just as she was about to slip it on. Good job she did for there was Neil just his head showing out of the sock resting on the soft heel of her slipper.

?Arrr look at that?he looks really cute.? She whispered to herself as she giggled slightly. Then the thought of his horrid comments came flooding back.

Her demeanour changed.

?Oi wake up shortie.? She shouted as she nudged the slipper with her toe.

Neil thought there was an earthquake and sat up quickly, completely disorientated by his surroundings.

?O? Jesus?what! Christ where am I??

He turned to see a monstrously huge foot rising to nudge the slipper once more.

?I suggest you get out now, before I decide to share that with you!?

Neil?s predicament came flooding back all too quickly as her toes raised over his head, he tried scrambling out as her toes spread and lowered toward him. He screamed as her toes clenched together taking a hold of the sock. He desperately pulled himself forward but was thwarted as the sock was quickly pulled out of the slipper and high into the air.

Neil fell into the toe end and jostled about as he watched the toes above hold firm to the sock.

Megan bought her foot up and took the sock from her toes. Smiling she looked in at the little distressed man fighting to turn himself over.

?So you like it in my sock do you??

Neil turned over and standing up he felt like he?d been snared in a jungle trap as he looked up at his captor, her voice once again stinging his delicate hearing.

?Let me out, let me out now Megan?I won?t stand for this, you hear I won?t stand for it!?

Megan smiled, her face then left his view and all he could now see was her two thumbs, the sock dropped slightly?was she letting him out?

Neil screamed as he saw her toe?s appear above him, wriggling menacingly as they slowly and deliberately began sliding toward him. There was nowhere for him to go, nothing he could do, fear gripped him like a vice! Why was she tormenting him like this?

Then as quickly as they appeared they were gone.

?Just kidding.? Megan giggled as she looked back in on her tiny prisoner.

Neil?s world was then turned upside down as she tipped the sock up sending him falling awkwardly to the carpet below.

?Excuse me while I go and get washed.?

With that Megan stood up and stepped over him as he lay there trying to cover his nakedness.

He stood and wondered what to do? Should he try and hide from her? But looking around there was nowhere to hide. Maybe she?ll take him home today?yea or at worst give him over to her Mum.

Neil looked under the bed and found the little pink blanket, he fashioned it once again into a make shift toga?it was dry now but smelt awful! Still it was better than nothing. Remaining safe and out of sight he waited for her return.

* * * *

Neil sat contemplating his situation?it wasn?t good, and he knew it! Tracy must be worried sick by now. But why hasn?t she put two and two together? If she can?t find him in the house and Joanne hasn?t got him then the only other option is that Megan took him?

Megan walked back into her bedroom wrapped in only a towel.

Wasting no time Neil ran out to meet her, waving his hands to get her attention.

She spotted him and stopped just before him.

?What? I haven?t got much time?I?m meeting Joanne in half hour.?

Neil?s ears were assaulted by her strong voice but it was words he was pleased to hear.

?It?s no good I can?t hear you down there.? She said as she bent down. Then without another thought she reached out and wrapped her hand around him lifting him quickly into the air as she stood once more.

Neil was totally disorientated and his head snapped back as she stood, he?d not gotten used to being picked up so effortlessly and to not even ask if she may was downright intrusive. His arms trapped at his side made him feel all the more vulnerable.

Megan smiled as she noticed the look of shock on his face as she picked him up, he felt so light so soft?she could easily break him!

Opening her hand a little higher than necessary Neil fell and landed hard on her dresser top.

?Oop?s sorry about that?? she giggled.

She looked in the mirror and began applying her makeup. Neil sat and rubbed his sore feet before noticing some cotton wool not far from him?at last something that might help his delicate hearing.

Getting up he walked a little uneasy over to the open pack and pulled a little off, not even noticing that Megan was watching him with great fascination. Taking a little at a time he place it deep into his ear.

?What?s that for?? Megan startled him, but he was able to withstand the onslaught of her voice even though she was in such close proximity!

Turning around he was met by Megan?s inquisitive look. ?Well the noise?s in the world are so much more amplified to me now and even when you just spoke to me as you did then it hurt?so I thought a little cotton wool might help.?

?And has it?? Megan said in a raised voice noticing how he flinched.

?Yea?a little.?

Megan smiled and continued with her make up.

Neil walked a little closer and called up to her.

?Megan?I?m sorry for what I said last night?but?well it?s hard?you know?being this way.?

Ignoring him she continued to get ready.

Before Neil could say anything else she had turned and stood?and to his horror she dropped the towel that was wrapped around her?she was stark naked. He looked away and buried his head, ? what the?Christ has she no respect!? Neil thought to himself.

Megan looked over and found it amusing that Neil had turned away?but she didn?t care one way or the other?why should she.

Neil could hear her moving about still but guessed it was safe enough to turn around, and then just as he did he was met by her out stretched hand. Unable to jump back quick enough as her long fingers reached around him and closed in like a giant vice.

?For crying out loud would you stop doing that.? Neil screamed as she lifted him off of the dresser.

Megan smiled at his wailing and bought him up closer to her face.

?Sorry sweetie?what was that??

Neil struggled in her grip but knew it was useless.

?You want me to put you down? Is that it??

?Yes?please would you just put me down.?

?Now?right here?? Megan enquired.

?Yes?right here right now!? Neil shouted angrily.

Megan smiled and let go! Neil fell a short distance until he landed with a thud on what seemed like a bed of shredded paper. Slightly disorientated he stood and took in his surroundings. There were walls all around stretching some 20feet up, brown cold walls, in one corner a small dish with what looked like crumbs and tiny bowl with water in it. In a corner opposite to that there was a small dish again only this one was filled with sand. His jaw dropped open as he realised what this was?looking up peering in at him was Megan with the brightest smile he could have ever seen.

?Welcome to your new home?don?t worry I?ll take good care of you?O and this is only temporary, I?ll sort out something more permanent later.

Neil stood looking up at her totally speechless and before he could say anything he heard Megan?s Mum call out.

?Megan dear?Joanne?s here.?

?Shush not a word from you?Ok Mum send her up.?

Suddenly Neil?s world rocked as Megan tucked the box under her arm and opened the walk in wardrobe with her other hand. Carefully she lifted the box up over her head and slid it nicely onto the top shelf.

Neil had toppled over long before the box had settled?was this really happening? Was he dreaming?

The door slid shut and the auto light went out?he was alone trapped in a box high up in a closet?It sounded daft?he even laughed to himself?this is just too crazy.

It was then that he heard the muffled voice?s coming from the other room, wasting no time he pulled the cotton wool from his ears, for once he was glad of his sensitive hearing.

Neil?s heart began to race as he heard his sister?s voice in the next room.

?I?m sorry Meg?but Tracy?s in a right old mess?to tell the truth I?m not doing much better.?

Joanne began to cry as she told Megan of her distress over the loss of her brother?

Neil couldn?t believe it?Megan was sounding so sincere in her comforting of Joanne, he began thumping and kicking at the walls that surrounded him?harder and harder he hit them, louder and louder his screaming became.

Joanne was thanking Megan for her understanding as she too was now in tears?

Sinking to his knees, Neil realised that there was no way he was going to be heard and his energy would be better saved for a more meaningful use?tears began running down his cheeks as he heard Joanne leave?for he realised just how much trouble he was in!

The light came on as the closet door opened?he huddled in the corner as the box shifted.

Megan?s pretty face appeared over the top of cardboard wall as she lowered it down?

Neil looked up from his position and just shook his head.

?Arrr, did my little man hear any of that?? Megan whispered into the box.

Her voice travelled around the confines of the box echoing and amplifying it, Neil quickly retrieved his cotton ear plugs and placed them back in his ears, all the while he ignored her?his inner feeling was to loose it with her and to tell her just what he thought but he knew that would serve no purpose?except for anger her, and he didn?t want that?not after last night.

?Oi? you?in the box, I said did you hear any of that??

Megan shook the box violently causing Neil to topple over along with the cup of water.

Neil rolled onto his back and looked up at her with distain etched on his face?he nodded.

?All of it??

He nodded again.

?Good then we know where we stand?you?re mine now?remember that?mine! Now behave yourself and we?ll get along just fine?step out of line?well let?s just say you wouldn?t like me when I?m angry! Understand??

Neil fought back the tears as he looked up at her and nodded.

Megan smiled and once again lifted the box back onto the high shelf.

The door closed and the light went out?Neil lay in the dark and sobbed, still unbelieving that this was truly happening to him, and that it wasn?t some sick dream he was having!

* * * *

Hours passed, he drifted in and out of sleep until at last the light coming on awakened him. His eyes still puffy from his sobbing felt sore against the bright light, he rubbed them and splashed a little cold water on his face to freshen himself. Moving back to the corner he sat down and bought his knees up to his chest in anticipation of the box being picked up?it wasn?t!

Neil could hear her so near yet so far, just feet from him?what was she doing? Why hadn?t she bought him down?

?There?s my Top?cheeky miss, I?ve been wondering where that had got to.?

Suddenly all became clear?it wasn?t Megan?it was her Mum?Jane and she was only a few feet from him! She would rescue him?return him to his family.

Quickly with renewed hope he got to his feet and began screaming and hitting the inside of the box for all he was worth.

?Please?help me Jane?here, here in the box?please help me.?

Jane had just about finished putting Megan?s clothes away and was about to leave when a scratching sound got her attention?it was coming from that box up on the highest shelf.

She stood silent for a moment looking up at it?

?There it is again?there?s something in there?? She thought to herself loudly.

Neil was encouraged by her comment and continued to make as much noise as possible.

Jane heard the scratching sound again?this time she reached up for the box!

Suddenly the box jolted and Neil fell on his arse; his heart racing at the thought of being rescued?soon he?d be back in the bosom of his family.

Jane caught the side of the box as she lowered it causing the water dish to slide from its corner toward the corner Neil was huddled in. His eyes widened as this dish still half full of water hurtled toward him?he had no time to move he could only hope to deflect it. Lifting his feet he caught the lip of the dish and in one clever move he deflected the dish to hit the cardboard wall next to him?unfortunately what remained of the water splashed out soaking both him and the paper shreds that had covered him over.

What seemed like forever but was actually only seconds Jane held the box at waist height.

?Poo! It stinks in there?just what is she keeping in here.?

Neil fought with the soggy paper shreds and pulled himself up?he looked like a paper mashie mould?or a paper yeti!

Looking up at Jane?s face peering in he moved further into the middle of the box and waved his hands about frantically.

Jane looked directly at him?her mouth opened?she screamed?and boy could she scream!

Even with cotton wool in his ears Neil could not with stand such a loud shrill?his legs buckled beneath him and he collapsed into the shredded paper?it was then that he felt the falling motion. Quickly he looked up to see Jane?s shocked face getting further from him?she?d dropped the box!

Neil, for a split second felt as though he were weightless as all around him lifted slightly off of the floor of the box?himself included. But then all to quickly the box hit the floor followed by the contents.

The box landed on Jane?s feet causing it to tip over onto its side.

Neil became silent as he hit the ground?his body in fact limp?he was unconscious. He didn?t even know the box had tipped up.

Jane screamed again and stepped back quickly shutting the closet door as she did.

?I?ll kill, kill her I will?bringing some kind of rodent into this house.? Jane said angrily as she left Megan?s bedroom.

* * * *

 

Chapter 10 by slipstream

Part 10

Neil awoke, his head spinning?where was he? It was still dark?then he remembered. Sitting up slowly he soon realised that the box was on its side and he could escape it. He was still wet, so he figured he hadn?t been out long.

Gingerly he got to his feet and cleared his body of the soggy paper, his ill fitting toga hung heavy, removing it he then rung it out as best he could.

Carefully he stepped down from the overturned box to the carpet below, it was only half inch or so but his legs still felt a little unsteady. Looking around he could see nothing, as before, the closet was dark and tidy except for the mess around the box.

He looked toward the door and could see a little light getting in; he didn?t want to stay in here?if he were to escape the clutches of Megan then he needed to be out of the closet.

It wasn?t long before he stood at the foot of the sliding door, it was closed too tightly for him to squeeze through?he pulled at the door with all his might hoping he might be able to move it far enough to escape?but he was too small?too weak??why?why am I so helpless?? He called out in frustration of his inadequate stature.

Again he tried to move the door, his right foot planted firmly on the door surround and his hands clasping the door like a man possessed. His muscle?s tightening up as he began pulling once more?his neck muscles screaming to rip free as his head tilts back and his eyes close tightly, the sweat already forming chasing beads down his face??ARRGGHHH!? he screamed as his sweaty hands slip free causing him to fall to the floor clumsily.

Laying there panting and waiting for his heart rate to slow, he knew it was useless?he?d never move the blasted door??Wait?what if I found something to leaver it with?? He thought aloud.

With a newfound sense of enthusiasm he quickly got to his feet?then he remembered just how baron this closet was?his hope cruelly ripped from him in a single heartbeat!

Before he had time to wallow in self-pity he heard the bedroom door open. He had to think fast?whether it was Jane or Megan he new one thing?he needed to be free from the closet. Gathering up his damp toga he stood at the base of the door and awaited it?s opening.

?You get in there young lady and get rid of whatever it is your keeping in there!? Jane ordered Megan.

?Yea?yea?ok Mum keep ya hair on?you never let me keep nothing.? Megan smiled as she walked toward the closet door.

?I don?t want rodents in this house, thank you very much?and if I did they?d be in a cage not some box in a closet?sometimes Meg?s you amaze me.?

?Geez would you stop going on already?I?ll deal with it?now unless you want to catch it if it comes running out the door I suggest you leave me to it.?

?Very well?but I want it out of the house?I mean it?out!? Jane stepped out and closed the door.

Neil?s heart raced as he could see a shadow fall over the gap running down the door?it was now or never.

The door slid open and Neil took of running, not even looking to see whether she was looking down at him?he just put his head down and with toga in hand ran straight past her foot heading for the dresser.

?Well, well?what have we here then.? Megan said as she began to kneel.

Neil?s heart leapt from his chest?had she spotted him?

Megan tilted the box back over and began rummaging through it. Her demeanour changed as she realized he wasn?t in there.

?Where are you?? She began thrusting her hand about the box not caring whether she did him an injury or not! And the way she was roughly searching she would more than likely have killed him!

Neil eventually reached his goal, his little heart beating faster and harder than he thought possible. He took cover behind one of the rear legs of the dresser and peered out across the vast open plain of which he?d just crossed?Megan?s bedroom!

He watched in fear as her anger grew?she was really pissed.

Megan stood and pulled the box from the closet.

?Well you little **** if you are still in there I suggest you get out now?for I?m gonna huff and puff?hmm, no not blow your house down?but stamp it flat to the ground.?

Megan raised her sandaled foot and began stamping heavily on the box.

Neil watched every crushing blow and although pleased he wasn?t in there, he wondered whether he?d done the right thing in hiding from her?

The box gave out under Megan?s angry assault?and true to her words the box was soon flat. She bent down and folded it over a couple of times before standing back up with it held in her hands?

?I hope you weren?t in there?and I hope you enjoyed the show?but you?re going to be very sorry for hiding from me?very sorry indeed.?

Neil watched as she walked right past him toward the bedroom door?he dare not move?he was scared, he?d never been more scared. A mere little teenage girl had sent a chill through him like he could never have imagined.

Megan closed the bedroom door behind her.

Neil was unsure of what to do?he needed to eat?he needed to freshen himself up?he needed help! But none of these were on his menu for life?what should he do?

He looked about for a better hiding place?there wasn?t one!

He paused for a moment??She?d be coming back soon.? He thought aloud ?what if I try the same trick as with the closet door?? It would leave him in the open should he be spotted?was it better than hiding out and waiting for a better opportunity. His decision was made easy as the bedroom door opened.

Quickly he tucked himself tight behind the leg of the dresser?leaning over he watched in horror as not one pair of feet walked toward him but THREE.

?Right close the door Aimee and watch the floor carefully?Dawn you check in here while I finish checking the closet.? Megan instructed.

?You?re really not pulling our legs? You really have Miss Harpers boyfriend trapped in here?like really small?? Aimee questioned, doubt laced in her voice as she gestured his size with thumb and finger.

?Course?why would I lie? Now keep ya eyes peeled.?

Megan slid back the door to the closet and began searching carefully this time, she?d leave no stone unturned?no boot unchecked, she?d find him?and when she did!

Neil leaned back and kept himself covered?what could he do? Soon he knew he?d be found?it was only a matter of time. He had to think fast as he heard Dawn fast approaching.

He stepped out to run to the other leg that was against the wall and closer to the bedroom door?his escape route, but as he did his eyes met Dawns as she was already on her hands and knees about to search beneath the dresser. She looked at him?her bright eyes opened wide and her mouth fell open?it was true! There right in front of her was a tiny man.

Neil paused for a moment like a rabbit caught in car headlights?his mind telling him to run but his legs refused to obey.

Dawn?s mouth began to move but just low inaudible gibberish came from it.

Neil?s legs returned and he bolted?right at her! What was he thinking?

Quickly Dawn pushed herself up as this little man rushed toward her face?she still didn?t know what to make of him, she wasn?t afraid but shocked as he ran at her!

His legs carried him faster than ever as he ran past her hand than she rested upon. Quickly he looked up and over his shoulder to see whether she was after him?she wasn?t, she just watched with a vacant expression on her face.

Neil turned back ?THUD? he stopped instantly and crumpled to the floor.

?Ouch! His heads bloody hard.? Aimee commented as she leaned down and rubbed her ankle right where Neil had just head butted her. ?Meg?s we got him.? Aimee called.

Dawn had gotten a little braver now and prodded the still little man with her finger. ?He?s dead?you killed him.? She said looking up at Aimee.

?I did no such thing?he ran into me, should watch where?look I?ve got a bloody bruise?doe?s it notice??

Megan arrived and looked down at the crumpled unmoving heap lying next to Aimee?s foot.

?I said catch him?not kill him?geez?what have you done??

Dawn reached out and gingerly rolled him over with her finger.

Neil, now positioned on his back lifted his hands to his face as he moaned.

?He moved?did you see that?he?s alive.? Dawn cried out in relief.

?Never mind him?look?can you see the bruise.? Aimee asked.

?Christ Aimee?would you give it up already?no one can see the bloody bruise.? Megan snapped as she bent down and picked Neil up.

* * * *

 Neil was still a little dazed and his head sore, but as he opened his eyes he could see three pretty girls looking down at him?was he in heaven? Had he died and now he was with the angels?no it all came flooding back like a river bursting it banks?so much confusion, pain and fear rushing over him. He sat bolt up right and realised that he was in fact sitting in the middle of a triangular circle?a triangular circle formed by the three giant girls all sitting Indian style.

Quickly he realised he was naked, he sat up on his knees and covered him self with his hands.

?Arrr look he?s shy?that?s so cute.? Commented Dawn.

?It?s ok honey?we?ve already seen what you?ve got to offer?and believe me it isn?t much?ha.? Mocked Aimee.

Megan sat quiet and just enjoyed listening to her friends belittles him.

Neil had knelt quietly with his head hanging, taking the prodding with the fingers and verbal abuse but even he had a breaking point where even fear had no place.

Aimee prodded him again; she like Dawn enjoyed watching him fall just from a prod of one of their fingers.

That was it the last straw, Neil reached up and grabbed at her finger, taking the long nail in both hands he attempted to bend it up?to cause her pain! But all he did was to cause amusement for them as his feeble attempt ended up with him pressed tightly to the floor by only Aimee?s pointy finger. He kicked and squirmed and hit her finger but all this caused was rapturous laughter from all three girls.

?This is so much fun having our own little man to play with.? Aimee commented.

?Wow! Back up there a second?he?s not our little man to play with?he?s mine?don?t forget that?he?s mine.? Megan reminded them.

Aimee lifted her finger from Neil.

He rolled over and gasped in some much needed air as her nail had been sticking just a little too hard into his neck.

?Well I think he?s ours?we should share him, what do you think Dawn?? Aimee looked her friend straight in the eye.

?Well err.? Dawn nervously replied not wanting to take sides.

?He?s mine?sure you can pet him when you come over?even play with him?but he?s mine?I found him.? Megan was starting to sound a little irritated.

Aimee smiled cockily at Megan ?ok he?s yours?but what if your Mum were to find out about him? Or Miss Harper?then he?d belong to none of us.?

Megan had hatred in her eyes?if she were a cartoon creation she?d have steam blowing from her ears ?you wouldn?t dare!? she retorted, her eyes squinting for effect.

?Who me? Megan how could you even think such a thing?as if I?d?I was only saying what if??

?Yea what if?? Dawn chirped in.

Megan and Aimee looked at Dawn and shouted ?Shut up!?

Neil was sitting up once more and had turned to face Dawn, her eyes constantly locked on him, and now his on hers?he needed an ally and Dawn looked like the perfect choice?he?d end up wrapping her around his little finger?wouldn?t he?

While the other two continued there argument?well heated discussion, Neil got to his feet and walked over to Dawn.

She kept her eyes on him the whole time and as he neared her she playfully flicked at him sending him crashing to the floor.

He sat up and looked up at her?a hurt expression on his face, he hoped it would work. Again he got to his feet and walked toward her?this time Dawn decided not to flick him?she wanted to see what he was going to do.

Neil approached her legs where they crossed; she wore jeans so there was no flesh exposed except from the ankle down. Stepping to his right he found her right foot, reaching down he began stroking her big toe. Dawn giggled a little and wriggled her toe?it felt weird having someone touch her like that.

He looked up and called to her. ?Please Dawn, don?t hurt me?please don?t let them hurt me?please I beg you.? Just to rubber stamp his shot for goal he leaned in and kissed her toe.

?Ok?he?s ours?but I still get to decide what days he spends with you and Dawn?and I can change that at any time?ok.? Megan at last had compromised, well more like she?d been manipulated by Aimee?s clever negotiating?blackmail!

?Hmm, yea that sounds acceptable to me?what say you Dawn??

As Aimee and Megan looked over at Dawn they soon found the reason for her silence as she had Neil in her left hand while she traced and prodded gently, his body with her right fingers. Neil for the first time since he?d been taken from his home felt safe and secure.

?Dawn did you even hear what we?ve been talking about?? Megan barked.

?What! O? yea.? She replied as she quickly tilted her hand and dropped Neil back into the space between the three of them.

Then in the distance Jane could be heard calling.

?Yea ok Mum?? Megan called out.

?Come on girls, Mum?s got tea ready.?

Roughly Megan reached out and wrapped her hand firmly around Neil, he gasped for air as she did so?she didn?t need to hold him so tight.

Holding him up the her face she smiled and said ?Now where to hide you safely??

She looked around, where could you hide a five inch tall person.

?I know, here give him to me.? Aimee said holding out her hand.

Megan looked at her and handed him over. Aimee walked over to the bed and unzipped the Teddy Bear nightdress holder that adorned Megan?s bed.

?In ya go little fella?? She chirped as Neil was roughly tucked into the folds of the nightdress and the light shut out as the zipper was closed shut.

Neil felt smaller than ever as he fidgeted about in this dark warm place?Megan?s satin nightdress felt nice against his bare skin and he could smell nothing but her?but it was hot and the air thick?he didn?t like it in here.

Aimee ruffled the bear about and sat it comfortably just in front of the pillow. ?There you go?safe as house?s.? she sounded pleased with herself.

Megan nodded her approval as she stepped to the bedroom door and held it open while her two friends exited the room.

* * * *

Neil was uncomfortable; the heat in the teddy holder was close to unbearable and the air thick with Megan?s smell. Sure he?d tried escaping but his energy levels were low and the harder he exerted himself the hotter he became?why was his life such a torture?

They say silence is golden, well I guess in some case?s it may be?sitting in a Library studying is probably a good example?but sitting alone in a place with only your thoughts for company and with no way of escape is most definitely not the place to be.

At last after what seemed like hours Neil heard the bedroom door open and the familiar giggling from the silly girls reverberate around his claustrophobic prison.

?How about we have a little fun?with our treasured guest?? Aimee suggested a little mischievously as she closed the bedroom door behind her.

Megan smiled at her and enquired, ?What do you have in mind??

Aimee thought for a moment as she walked over to the bed, which Dawn was already sitting on.

Dawn reached for the teddy, suddenly Neil?s world shifted violently, it was very unnerving not having any type of control?he hated it so.

Dawn was about to release the zipper when Aimee intervened.

?Hang on a minute Dawn?lets think about this, what can we do with him??

Neil was bounced all around as Aimee held the teddy by the arm and casually swung it up and down by her side.

?Aimee stop that!? Dawn said to her.

Aimee looked puzzled, ?Stop what?? ?Swinging him about like that?stop it you?ll make him sick.? Dawn sounded a little worried.

?Arrr?got the hots for teachers boyfriend have we?? Megan joked.

Defensively Dawn replied ?No?I just?well??

?I know what we can play?piggy in the middle?and Dawn you?re the piggy.? Aimee called out. ?Here catch Meg?s.?

Megan moved just in time to catch the teddy bear as Aimee threw it at her aggressively. ?Geez?that was a bit close?you silly?? and before she?d said another word she threw it back at Aimee.

Dawn jumped to her feet and rushed at Aimee to try and steal the Bear from her, but Aimee was far to quick and after a fake under arm she lobbed the Bear over Dawns head as she giggled.

Neil?s world was moving so fast that his stomach wasn?t getting the chance to catch up with his body?he was feeling more and more woozy, his head was spinning and occasionally he was getting squeezed a little to tightly for comfort as the girls caught the Bear.

The game had lasted for a good tens minutes now and all three of them were loudly giggling?even Dawn had forgotten of her worry for Neil trapped inside?she was having such fun?Aimee on the other hand was getting really annoyed as she was now piggy in the middle and had no chance of getting the Bear from the taller two girls.

?That?s it?I?ve had enough?silly game anyway.? Aimee moaned as she sat on the bed.

?Huh! That?s right forgot you?re a quitter.? Megan said sarcastically.

?Am not.?

?Are too.?

?Not.?

?Are.?

Then as Dawn threw the Bear back at Megan, Aimee leapt from the bed and dived full length to intercept it?she got her hand to it but only managed to knock it of course.

Neil?s world came to a mind shattering stop as the Bear smashed against the bedroom door, then fractions of a second later he was bounced again as the Bear fell to the floor.

He lay there still for a moment as the bedroom fell silent?his ears no longer abused by the constant high pitched shrills of the silly teenage girls. But he was hurt?although he was pretty well packed in there he?d still gotten a bloody nose and a couple of thick lips, lucky he?d managed to protect his face from a lot of the abuse by curling up and covering it up as best he could.

Megan looked down at Aimee lying on the floor, her mouth open?had they killed the little man?

?What you looking at me for? It was your fault?shouldn?t have thrown it so hard.? Aimee said as she looked over at Dawn.

Before Dawn could respond the bedroom door opened and in stepped Jane (Megan?s Mum) her right foot landing flat on the Bear, so forcibly that the middle section flattened causing the head and legs to raise up ready to hug her foot.

There were audible gasps from all three girls as she did this.

?What the hell?s going on in here?sounds like a herd of elephants running around up here??

?Sorry Mum?we?ll be quieter?I promise??

* * * *

Chapter 11 by slipstream

Part 11.

Neil heard the silence break as Aimee passed the blame, and then his world rolled over and over as the door opened. Suddenly he was pressed hard by some immovable force, and if he hadn?t been curled up he?d surly have perished as the weight grew heavier he found himself popped out like a pea from a pod. He couldn?t move?he could barely breath as he found himself forced hard into one of the Bears legs!

?If this noise continues then I?m afraid your friends will have to go home.? Jane said sternly, when no reply was forthcoming she noticed that all the girls seemed to be looking at her foot. She followed their gaze down to see she had stood on Megan?s nightdress holder. ?Hmm, what?s the fascination with my standing on that?? She thought to herself.

Lifting her foot from the compressed stomach of the Teddy Bear she watched as it struggled to regain its once portly belly. Jane bent down and picked the Bear up.

Neil felt the weight lift and then his stomach churned as he was lifted once again into the air. He could hear muffled voices outside and he tried screaming for help, but he was so tightly packed into the leg that he could barely breathe let alone shout.

Jane held the Teddy and pushed is sides in attempting to reshape it.

?O? it?s ok Mum?I can do that.? Megan said as she stepped toward her mum.

?What?right yea course you can, here catch.?

Jane threw the Teddy, Megan caught it?by the leg?the leg Neil just so happened to be tightly packed into. His face slammed hard into his knees as Megan?s hand unknowingly wrapped around him?any more pressure and he?d surly snap!

?Now I mean it girl?s any more noise and you?ll be on your way home.?

?Yes Mum?we?ll be quiet.?

?Good because if I?? Megan interrupted her, ?Mum please??

Jane glared at Megan one last time as she withdrew and shut the door behind her.

Quickly Megan?s hand grasped at the zipper on the Teddy?she paused and looked at her friends, ?what if??

?What if?what?? Dawn asked.

?You know?dead?Mum did stand on it pretty hard.? Megan said as she looked at the Teddy.

Dawn gasped and bought her hand to her mouth. Aimee didn?t say much but grabbed at the Teddy.

?What ya doing?? Megan said aloud and a little shocked.

?Well if we?re ever gonna find out we need to open the blasted thing?don?t we??

Megan?s eyes softened and she passed the Teddy to Aimee. Aimee made herself comfortable on the bed and slowly began unzipping the zipper.

Neil heard the grating sound of the zipper opening way above him?he?d wish they?d hurry up as he was close to blacking out through lack of air.

Aimee pulled the two sides apart, forming a nice large slit for her to look into.

?Well?what can you see?? Dawn worriedly asked.

Aimee put her fingers in the opening and pulled it about a little, ?nothing?he?s not in here.? Her searching became more frantic.

?Don?t be stupid?he must be in there?give it to me.? Megan roughly snatched the Teddy from her friend.

Eagerly she pulled the nightdress out and let it fall to the floor?Aimee was right he was gone?but where? Megan sat down next to Aimee and they looked at each other bemused??How could he have escaped?? They said in unison.

Neil had heard all of what was said and was struggling with all his might to free himself from the leg?he was tired, weak and faint but he knew he couldn?t give up.

?Let me look.? Dawn said as she bent down and picked the Teddy up off of Megan?s lap.

?Dawn he?s not in there!? Aimee said as she rolled her eyes.

Dawn parted the sides as Aimee and Megan before her had done, but she looked more closely and thoroughly. She gasped as she noticed Neil?s tiny butt cheeks point out of the right leg.

?What is it?? Megan asked as she stood to see what Dawn had found.

?Is he there?? Aimee sounded surprised.

Dawn reached in carefully and pinching his hip between her thumb and finger she gently pulled him free.

As Neil was pulled free of the leg he fell limp, his heavy breathing increased as his tired lungs sucked up some much needed air.

Dawn dropped the Teddy and carefully wrapped her hand around Neil?s chest?taking care to leave his arms free.

She bought him to her face as the other two girls looked in closely?

?Is he alive?? Enquired Aimee.

?Yea I think so?geez he?s seen better days though, just look at his face!? Dawn sounded concerned.

?Here give him to me!? Megan insisted as she held out her hand.

Reluctantly Dawn released Neil into Megan?s hand; her grip was far more restraining than Dawn?s as she liked to have his arms pinned tightly to his sides even though he was barely moving.

Neil could feel Megan?s warm breath wash over him as she held him up for close inspection. Lifting his tired heavy head he called to her.

?Water?water?please I need water.?

Megan tilted her head as he spoke thus bringing her ear closer.

?What did he say?? Enquired Dawn enthusiastically.

Neil winced as her loud powerful voice washed over him.

?Water?I think he wants water?Aimee can you go get a bowl of warm water?and a little cup of cold water.? Megan asked as she walked over to her dresser.

Aimee quickly left; Megan and Dawn made some space on the dresser and carefully laid Neil on a folded up towel.

Neil sat up slowly, his mouth dry and his face crispy from the dried blood that stuck uncomfortably to him.

Both Megan and Dawn watched in fascination as he moved slowly about.

?Do you think he?ll be ok?? Dawn asked Megan.

?Well yea?he looks ok?don?t he?? Megan didn?t sound too sure.

Neil didn?t care about his modesty anymore; he had bigger things to worry about?three of them to be exact!

He stretched himself out and tried various twists and bends just to see if everything was working, as it should, to his great relief it appeared that he hadn?t broken anything.

Dawn and Megan were suddenly startled as the bedroom door opened.

?Its only me!? Aimee said as she stepped in and using her foot closed the door behind her. She had a red plastic food mixing bowl in one hand and a glass of water in the other.

?Well done that girl.? Chirped Megan as Aimee stepped over to the dresser. ?How?d you get that past my Mum??

?O? you know me?I could sell ice to the Eskimo?s.? Aimee comically replied.

Dawn looked at her strangely ?Really?wow that?s cool.?

Aimee put the bowl and glass down as both she and Megan laughed at Dawn?s remark.

Neil was sat up awaiting the laughter to finish?he was so dry and seeing the glass of water mere feet from him left him feeling even thirstier. The laughter abated but still the girls didn?t pay him any attention?to busy on the subject of boys?Bret Stevens, his name seemed to be very popular amongst them.

That was enough he needed a drink, Neil got to his feet and carefully walked over to the glass of water.

Standing next to the glass he realised that even something as simple as drinking from a glass was going to be a hard task for him as the glass was tall and slim, it rose at least two inches over his head. He looked back over at the three girls?still to busy chatting to look after him.

He steadied himself and jumped up with his arms outstretched easily taking hold of the rim of the glass. For a moment he dangled and then slowly began pulling him self up, it wasn?t easy and took all the strength he had, but at last he rested on the rim of the cold glass by his stomach.

That should have been the hard part over?but of course it wasn?t for Aimee had only filled the glass half way and it was well out of his reach?or was it.

Neil rested for a moment, ?what if I can tip the glass?? He thought of that for only a fleeting moment?he didn?t want to upset Megan again. The easiest way would be for him to drop down into the glass and drink what he wanted before climbing out again. Yea that seemed like a good idea?sure it?d be cold but he had the towel, and could easily dry him self off!

His mind made up Neil went to swing one of his legs up and over?unfortunately that?s not what happened, his hand slipped off of the rim of the glass causing him to fall forward?he had nothing to grab a hold off! He was falling head first into the tall slim glass!

It was like slow motion, he reached out frantically and tried to halt his fall by placing his hands to the sides of the glass but his efforts were wasted. His last rational thought was to take a deep breath as his head hit the water. Seconds later he found him self upside down perched up on his hands in a half filled glass of cold water.

Frantically he tried to turn himself over?but he couldn?t, the glass was far too narrow, he pressed his hands against the sides and tried desperately to climb up but it was far too slippery. Through the distortion of the glass and water he could make out the three giant figures of the girls?so near yet so far?was this it? Was he to die in a half filled glass of water? For once he longed for that Sinking feeling?if only he were smaller!

They say your life flashes before you when you drown?well Neil were finding out that this was true as he struggled to hold his breath. Visions of his entire family flashed past him, Haley Caldwell his first love?well the first he?d made love too and behind the bike sheds at school! And at last Tracy?his Tracy the woman he?d planned to marry, her pretty face looking down at him?then it was dark.

?Geez forgot about the squirt.? Megan suddenly snapped.

Turning she found him not where he?d been left.

?Little monkey?s scurried off again.? She scoffed.

?Well he can?t have gone?far?quick in the glass.? Aimee replied as she quickly plunged her thumb and finger into the glass.

Pinching Neil?s foot carefully she lifted him up and out of the water. Immediately he began coughing and spluttering trying to clear his lungs of the water.

Aimee lowered him to the towel, quickly he knelt and with his hands flat on the floor before him he heaved up all the water that he?d swallowed.

?You stupid little man?you could have drowned.? Said Dawn stating the obvious.

Neil coughed and slumped on his front, tired, hungry and glad to be alive. But before he could turn over her felt his sides pinched and then he was quickly lifted.

Megan picked him up carefully between her thumb and finger, before jostling him slightly until he was settled firmly into her fist.

Neil lifted his tired head and looked up as all three girls smiled down at him.

?He?s so cute?when do I get to take him home Meg?s.? Dawn asked excitedly.

Aimee shot a glance at her, ?After me?I?m first?right Meg?s.?

?Slow down both of you, you?ll get your turns?lets just enjoy tonight first.? Megan?s eyes widened as she continued, ?after all it?s the first of many!?

Neil had tapped into his own reserves and was frantically fidgeting about in her fist?his tired efforts how ever were no match for Megan?s clenched fist.

?Be still will you?do you think you could actually escape my fist.? Megan said as she shook her hand slightly.

Neil?s head repeatedly slapped against the top of her hand as she did so?it had the desired affect?he stopped struggling!

?Meg?s hadn?t we better bath him?before the water gets too cold?? Dawn suggested.

?Yea I guess so.?

Megan lowered her hand to the warm water, as her fist sank into the water Neil feared for his life as his head submerged. Slowly Megan relaxed her fingers and took great pleasure in watching Neil struggle to help her along. He wasn?t completely free but he could use his arms as he sat upon her open fist with only her little finger still held across his lap.

At first he was reluctant to do anything but then realised that he needed to clean and eventually took the small piece of soap that was offered to him.

Just cleaning the dried blood from his face made him feel better, he cleaned as best he could in his restricted position.

?Megan could you let me free?please.? Neil called up as he pushed at her little finger.

Megan giggled a little as she enjoyed the thought that just her little finger was holding him against his will.

Neil pushed at her finger again and looked up at her.

?Arrr, don?t be mean?let him go.? Insisted Dawn.

?Ok?ok.?

Megan relaxed her little finger and Neil slid from her palm; he now stood chest high in the warm water?he felt 100% better?new life seemed to wash through him?with new life came the hunger?boy was he hungry!

Neil quickly finished washing himself and stood there awaiting to be lifted out?Dawn was the first to react and lowered her hand in a cupped pose gesturing for him to sit. This he did, carefully she lifted her hand up and out of the bowl before gently lowering him to the towel. As her hand withdrew Neil made the point of thanking her?she probably didn?t hear him but he mouthed it up at her and she smiled.

?I think he likes you Dawnie?? Teased Aimee.

?Get away?? Dawn replied a little red faced.

?No he doe?s?but doe?s Dawnie like the older man?? Megan joined in the teasing also.

?Shut up?both of ya?? Dawn retorted as she playfully hit at Megan.

?Looks to me like Dawnie wants a bundle Aim?s.?

Dawn smiled but before she could react Aimee had gotten a pillow from the bed and whacked her around the head with it. The shock of the blow knocked her to one side and she reached out to steady herself.

Neil felt the rush of air from the blow all the way down to where he was sat on the towel. But then after steadying him self he screamed as Dawn?s hand caught the towel and knocked it half over the edge, he tumbled over and over but at the last minute managed to get a grip of the looped towelling. Handing there by only his fingertips he struggled as the fight behind him escalated. Hand over hand he tried desperately to pull himself back up to safety, but he couldn?t get any help form his legs and his arms were becoming far too tired.

Looking down past his feet he gasped at the thought of the drop?it was so far! He?d surly break his legs at the very least.

Still the fight ensued behind him: Dawn being both bigger and stronger than her friends was making it difficult for them to pin her down?giggling erupted and feet kicking everywhere as all three fell to the ground in a heap!

Neil quickly felt the reverberations, and it was enough to loosen his grip entirely?He fell like in the movie?s, a stunt man falling back off of a building plummeting to the air bag or boxes piled below?the last part always out of shot! It was slow motion?or so it seemed until he landed with a sickening thud on the carpet below. ?Ommmpppffff? Neil moaned as the wind was knocked from him!

For a moment everything seemed to go quiet?the light faded and then he shook from another earth shuddering jolt?and then another.

Still he lay there in a semi conscious state?aware of what was going on but unable to move?he still hadn?t breathed since the initial impact of the landing.

Dawn rolled over, still Megan and Aimee struggled to pin her down. The giggling intensified as Megan began playing dirty by tickling Dawn at her side. Dawn rolled over once more onto her back and Aimee quickly sat on her chest as Megan continued to tickle her. Dawn?s leg rose and quickly came back down smashing her heel into the floor!

Neil felt the air brush past him this time as Dawn?s heel landed within inches of him, his senses awakened by a huge breath he?d just taken?he was in danger?real danger. Sitting up he prepared to try and move off, still struggling to find life in his legs.

Megan stopped tickling Dawn and she quickly sat behind Aimee thus totally defeating Dawn.

Dawn?s legs were pressed flat down, her socked foot sliding along the carpet as Megan sat down.

Neil suddenly got a stab in the back and found himself tipped over several times until he came to a rest. Beaten and bruised but still breathing he rolled onto his back and found that he was lying next to Dawn?s foot which sat on its heel with the toes pointing skyward.

For a moment he was transfixed on the sole of her foot?the slight movement above as her toes twitched?and then the realisation sunk I that her innocent foot had almost snuffed his life out?with just a step he would be no more, a mere stain for her to wipe away!

Finding newfound strength he rolled over and dragged him self clear of the wrestling girls.

He sat up from the relative safety under the Dresser and continued to watch them rolling about and laughing?still totally unaware that he was even gone?he remembered back to an old movie he?d seen King Kong where the hero watched the giant beast wrestle with a T-Rex from the safety of a hollowed trunk!

Neil edged further under the dresser as the girls still laughed and rolled about, suddenly his eyes widened ?with all the noise and thumping about surly Jane would come up and complain once more.? He thought to him self.

But then where could he hide, sooner or later the girls are going to stop messing about and when they do he?ll once again be the centre of their attention. Looking around frantically he could see nowhere new in which to hide?except for?no he couldn?t hide in there?could he?

With a little effort and help from the leg of the dresser Neil was standing on his tired unsteady feet?he looked at the huge room before him, Dawn?s feet still too close for comfort?but if he were to carry out his plan he needed to get past the girls!

He waited for calm as Dawn had just tried hard to throw her friends off of her?it was still?the girls chatted, well Megan was asking Dawn if she gave up yet! Using this lull in their movement Neil began edging along the skirting board as quick as he could.

Making good time it wasn?t long before he was level with Dawn?s shoulder??Geez if any of them turn their heads now I?m done for!? but still he pressed on, keeping low and making himself as small as possible.

Neil was just at the bedroom door when he heard Dawn call out ?Ok I give in.? A chill ran down his spine?he was still 300 odd yards form his goal; finding an extra step he upped the pace.

?I wanna hear the word.? Aimee said as she still knelt on Dawns shoulders.

?Ok?uncle?happy now.? Dawn replied.

Aimee smiled and got up off of her friend. ?That?s all we wanted to hear.

Megan was already up and looking on the dresser. ?****?where are you??

Aimee turned as Megan knelt down and picked up the fallen towel. ?Is he???

Neil had just managed to reach a pair of Ankle boots that sat by the door?it was the last place he wanted to hide but unfortunately there was nowhere else and this was next to the bedroom door.

Dawn quickly got to her feet to help her friends in the search.

Quickly Neil climbed onto the toe of the boot and pulled himself up until he was looking down into the darkness below?did he really want to do this? He looked over his shoulder and guessed if he wanted to escape those three then this would probably be his best chance. Taking a deep breath he pulled himself over the lip at the top and began falling head first down toward the heel.

Aimee had just turned her head and caught a glimpse of his little legs disappear into her boot?a smile crossed her face as she drew the attention of both Dawn and Megan.

Chapter 12 by slipstream

That Sinking Feeling...Part 12

Neil slid head first down the steep slippery insole of the boot until he ended up with his head pressed into the point of the toe. He moaned to him self about the decision he?d made getting in here?maybe it wasn?t such a good idea after all.

Bringing his knees to his chest he was able to move him self around until his feet occupied the tight space beyond where the wearers toes would end. It was dimly lit, but he could just see??Strange to think I?m in a shoe?a shoe of a young girl.? He thought to himself as he became aware of the indentations that her foot had made over time as she?d worn them.

At first he hadn?t really noticed the smell, but now the air was thick with it?must have been heightened by the fact that he was now very hot and generating heat himself ?phew! I see now why feet sweat so much.? He crawled up to the heel and lay on his back breathing in the sweet fresh air that came in from above.

?Brrrr it?s getting cold in here Meg?s?don?t you know what central heating is?? Aimee said aloud.

Megan gave her a wry smile ?well I?m warm enough?how about you Dawn??

?Yea?I?m hot?its warm in here.?

?See always said you were a cold blooded reptile!? Megan joked as she poked her tongue out at Aimee.

?Sheesh?even my feet are freezing?here feel em.? Aimee said offering up her foot to Megan.

Megan brushed Aimee?s foot away, ?get that smelly thing away from me you Chaff.?

Aimee then walked over to the bedroom door where she?d left her boots.

?Here Aim?s if you got cold feet you can borrow my socks.? Dawn said as she removed them and waved them about.

?Arrr gross! Thanks but no thanks?I?d rather have cold feet than wear your stinky socks.? Aimee jokingly replied.

Neil found that by laying on his back and spreading his legs apart he was able to brace a foot either side of the boot which enabled him to rest firmly at the top of the sole on the heel so that he could breathe in fresh air.

?How long will I have to hide out in here? Have they given up looking for me now? God I?m so hungry?I want out, I want to go home?Jesus why is this happening to me?? Neil?s mind was in over drive?fear and hunger was taking their toll?then suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by the thuds of heavy footfalls approaching rapidly.

Releasing his hold on the side of the boot he sunk a little further down into the depths of it, he was low enough not to be seen but high enough that he could still see out into the giant world?albeit only the ceiling that rose hundreds of feet above him.

Aimee approached her boots and took great joy in just hovering over them for a moment just waiting to see if the little hideaway would reveal him self.

Neil gasped as Aimee appeared above, the POV was quite a sight, her jean glad legs narrowed into her waist, her chest narrowed still further and her face appeared between her breasts as she looked down?he froze?had she seen him. His heart raced as his eyes met hers?but her face was expressionless?she hadn?t seen him!

Neil slowly sank further into the boot, all the while preying that he?d not been discovered.

Aimee hovered a little longer and then bent down and picked up her boots.

Neil?s world moved violently sending him tumbling into a heap at the toe end of the boot, he?d seen her thumb reach into the boot and then he was thrown from pillar to post.

Aimee winked at her two friends as she walked back to the bed to sit between them.

?Well I guess he escaped then?? Aimee said as she sat down and dropped her boots to the floor.

?Whaooo, you didn?t have to?? Dawn screamed as the boots hit the floor hard.

?Shush?Its just a bit of fun.? Megan quickly said interrupting her.

Neil was a little dazed by the impact the boot made as it hit the ground?he lay there waiting for his stomach to catch him up.

?Yea?but I can?t see how he escaped the room? It doesn?t make any sense.? Megan replied to Aimee?s initial question.

?What if your mum finds him?? Dawn said still a little worried by the drop of the boot.

?Let me tell you?if mum finds him he?ll be in so much trouble.? Megan said loudly.

?Really?why?? Aimee enquired.

Neil was aware of his surroundings again and had crawled up to see what was going on?he couldn?t see much except for a little of Aimee?s leg up to her knee. But he could hear every word they were saying.

?Well mum never did like him?she always thought he was a stuck up little twerp?and she was always saying how she?d love to cut him down to size.?

?Geez I guess she didn?t like him then.? Aimee laughingly replied.

Neil?s heart sank?never once did he get the impression that Jane disliked him so?but surly given his current situation she?d help him?wouldn?t she?

?Well if you don?t mind I still have cold feet.?

Neil turned over and braced his feet on the sides if the boot?he thought for a moment about getting out of there as he was an easy target should they discover him?there was only one way out!

Suddenly every fear he?d ever had just seemed so trivial to the gut wrenching fear he now found flowing throughout his being?for above him and descending quickly was Aimee?s foot, a foot nearly twice his length and four times his width. He screamed and desperately tried to escape the boot?he was too slow, already her toes were pointing down at him, a five headed beast coming for him?there was no escape!

Aimee paused as her toes entered the top of the boot and she spread them a couple of times for effect as she leaned over and whispered to her friends. ?Can you imagine what he?s feeling right about now?hee hee??

Neil?s head was bursting, he?d never screamed so long or so loud?had she heard him as her foot stopped. He pulled himself up a little more, it was then that the five headed beast moved and little bits of grit left the toes as she spread them and clenched them tightly, not once, not twice but three times. A rather large lump had gone straight into his gapping mouth causing him to choke, another in his eye, with the coughing and rubbing of the eye he lost his grip and slid into the toe end.

Aimee continued to slide her foot into the boot slowly and deliberately she entered just waiting to feel his tiny hand on her bare skin.

The light was almost gone; Neil finally got the grit from his eye just as her toes began passing over him?He screamed and hit at the underside of her toe?

Aimee let out a giggle and pulled her foot out a little.

?What?what, please tell, come on.? Megan enthused.

?That was really weird, I felt his little hands hitting under my toe?it was awesome.? Aimee was giddy with delight!

?O? please hurry I want a go?? Megan sounded excited.

Neil looked up at the underside of Aimee?s toes hovering above him ?what?s she waiting for?she must have felt me!? Tears of frustration streamed down his face, as he was powerless to escape. The dim light made him nervous and although never frightened of enclosed spaces he suddenly began to fret?to panic even?the absolute fear of being confined in a tight space against your will with no hope of escape was having a remarkable effect on him?suddenly he was claustrophobic!

?Come on Aimee I want a turn?? Megan enthused.

?Wait?good things come to those that wait?just a minute.?

Aimee began to lower her foot into the boot again.

Neil?s eyes widened as her toes once more headed toward him, the level of his fear took on new dimensions as the light began to fade. He screamed for help once more?did she not know he was there?

In his panic and fear he lost his footing and slid further into the boot as he reached for her toes. His feet settled in the void beyond the point of the toe?now in total darkness he could see nothing but he could hear the sound of her foot brushing the soft leather as it drew ever closer over him.

Neil quickly tried to sit up, to meet her toes?it was too late already her toes were past his waist, his head quickly met with the soft arch of her foot.

Aimee paused once more?she could feel his tiny struggles against the under side of her foot?she giggled and shook her foot lightly. Megan and Dawn watched her face and her foot as she slowly edged it in further.

Neil was struggling for all he was worth, her cold clammy foot was now almost pinning him flat to the sole of the boot?was this it he wondered to himself as he wriggled one last time before Aimee?s foot settled completely over him?

?What?s happening?? Megan asked excitedly.

?Wait?hang on a mo?he?s not moving anymore?he?s unable too as he?s totally pinned beneath my foot?it feels incredible?I have a real man beneath my foot?can you belief that! A real man?? Aimee began laughing as she told her friends of her joy!

Neil feared that it was over?his breathing was erratic and his temperature dropping fast, the only air he could get was stale. She only needed to increase the pressure a little and his rib cage would surly give out?

?Come on Aim?s you?ve had your fun?please let him out?you might kill him.? Dawn sounded worried.

?Geez, your such a wuss Dawnie?he?ll be ok, besides he may like it under there?after all no one forced him to get in my boot.? Aimee replied nonchalantly.

?No for once I agree?its one thing to tease him but its another to hurt him, look we?ve only got one of him so let him go?after all he is mine.? Megan said seriously.

Aimee reluctantly agreed and slowly removed her foot.

As her foot left him he renewed his desperate efforts to hit the underside of her foot?she must have known he was there now.

Neil lay there panting his body recovering from the ice cold foot that had smothered him?how could they do this to him? He was miserable and smelt like feet!

?You know something?? Aimee announced as she removed her foot from the boot.

?No what? Megan and Dawn replied in unison.

?I?m sure there?s something in my boot?? Aimee announced.

Neil was already close to the heel?he was getting out before she decided to try again?then to his relief he heard the words that bought a little calm to his panic stricken world?she knew he was there.

?Here give it to me and I?ll double check for ya!? Megan said as she winked at Aimee, whom giggled a little mischievously.

Before Neil could get any further he saw a giant hand reach down and the his world shifted violently as the boot was lifted form the floor?he lost his grip and ended up back in the toe. He waited for a moment?surely the boot would be tipped over, or at the very least she?d reach in with her hand and feel for the uncomfortable lump that was under her foot?which of course was he!

It didn?t happen?it had gone quiet; maybe he could still escape unnoticed? Quickly he began shimmying up the sole of the boot only to suddenly notice the light fading??No god?no not again!? was all he could muster as a foot began descending into the boot once more.

This time however her quickly knelt down and braced his shoulders on the roof of the boot?he wasn?t going under no foot this time?no sir-ree!

As the foots toes approached they seemed to be fanning out as if they were actually in search of him?well they soon found him?or rather he found them as he pushed forward with his feet and grabbed the second and third toes in a tight bear hug like grip.

Megan was slightly alarmed to feel him grab at her toes like that and almost pulled her foot free from the boot, thus ending her little game!

?Wow?the little runts grabbed a hold of my toes?Arrr it feels really weird.? Megan explained.

?O? you lucky thing?I wish he?d done that to me??Aimee said disappointingly.

Dawn just seemed saddened by the whole teasing aspect?

Neil held firm as Megan lightly shook her foot?he wasn?t letting go, ?she must know I?m here now?why hasn?t she pulled her foot free from the boot?? Neil bemoaned to himself.

Suddenly she spread her toes and pointed them down?easily breaking Neil?s grip, he could hold no longer and slid back down the sole into the depths of the boot all the while screaming.

?There we go?he?s free from my foot now.?

Neil had no time to readjust his position and before he knew it he was under the foot once more. He kicked and punched at it as it continued sliding down until he was totally restrained.

?Hee, hee I see what you mean about the struggling?it was awesome feeling his tiny struggles beneath my foot!? Megan said with a smile on her face.

It was hell in the boot, unlike the foot before this one was hot and it was burning Neil up?the air was much thicker than before and his sweat mixed with the sweat of the foot made him feel pretty sick.

Megan chatted ideally with her friends all the while Neil was trapped beneath her foot??don?t you think its time you let him out?? Dawn asked sounding concerned.

?What?god yea?hell I?d forgotten about him.?

Neil was numb and close to passing out as Megan slowly began to remove her foot?at first Neil pulled up with it as the stickiness of the sweat and the constant pressure had made him stick to the bottom of her foot. It wasn?t until she clenched her toes slightly as her foot began exiting the boot that he came loose and plummeted to the sole below like a crash dummy!

?Hee, hee!? Megan laughed.

?What??

?He was stuck to my foot?I could feel him still there when I began taking my foot out??

All three of the girls laughed aloud at how silly that sounded.
Megan placed her foot beside the boot and then leaned over and picked it up.

Neil remained motionless as the boot was quickly tilted and his tired numb body rolled relentlessly first down the smooth insole and then the back of the boot, until finally he fell free and landed awkwardly on the carpet below.

* * * *

?Is he ok?? Dawn enquired with a hint of concern in her voice.

Megan looked at the little being lying still by her feet and then over to Dawn, ?sure he?s fine?stop fussing.?

?Are you sure? I can?t see him moving?? Dawn?s concern was rising rapidly.

Megan sighed ?look closely you can see him breathe?there did you see that?his chest rose.?

?I saw it!? Aimee piped up.

Neil was laying with one arm bent behind him and the other straight out in front of him?this arm the feeling was returning as with the legs. Uncomfortable tingling began spreading through him as the blood finally reached the starved veins.

?There?did you see that?his arm moved, and his legs!? Dawn excitedly called out in a relieved tone.

Neil rolled over to release the still numb arm from beneath him; quickly his warm blood flowed through it again as though bringing it back from the dead! But with life reborn in his arm it bought back feeling and with feeling he felt pain, pain from the shoulder dislocating as he plummeted from the boot.

Sitting up quickly he clenched at his left shoulder and screamed as the sickening pain took hold.

?What?s he got to laugh about?? Megan sounded a little annoyed.

?Hee, hee he?s laughing at you.? Aimee giggled.

?Guess he thought it funny to fool us into thinking he was hurt.? Dawn chirped in.

Megan smiled ?laugh at me would you?well I?ll wipe that smile from your face.?

Tears of pain ran down Neil?s face; above his own loud screams their voices still washed over him drowning out any other sound. He released his hand from his shoulder and held out his hand, trying desperately to let Megan know that he wasn?t laughing at her.

Megan squinted down at him ?you little sod!? she sounded surprised.

?Geez he?s a brave little fella giving you the finger like that.?

Neil couldn?t believe what he was hearing, here he was screaming in agony and wanting help?but they were reading his situation totally different.

From squinted bloodshot eyes his screaming increased as he saw the heel of Megan?s right foot land just beyond his feet?

Megan smiled as she slowly tilted her foot down until she could feel his tiny hand hitting the underside of her foot and his pained expression peering up from between her toes.

Although still in tremendous pain he didn?t want to end up beneath Megan?s foot once again and so at the last minute he quickly managed to roll out before he was trapped. As he did so there was a loud wet popping noise from his left shoulder as it snapped back into place.

?Would you look at that he can move fast enough when he wants to!? Called Aimee in a surprised tone.

?Well he isn?t fast enough!? With that said Megan lifted her foot dangerously high over Neil.

Neil tired to move but was transfixed by fear as he watched the wrinkled sole hover way above his head?suddenly it on the move, like an express elevator to hell it quickly approached. At last Neil found himself able to move?but it was too little too late! In a ridiculous attempt to stave off her foot he lay on his back and held his arms out in front of him?then just as the foot was about to land he was violently pulled along the carpet by an unknown force.

?What you doing!? Megan called out as her foot slammed into the carpet.

Neil was totally disorientated and although his body was in one piece he wondered whether his insides had travelled with him!

?You?ve had your fun?you might have killed him.? Dawn replied while looking at the naked little man lying between her feet.

?Don?t be silly I wouldn?t have?and who are you to care anyway?? Megan sounded annoyed.

Neil looked up and at long last relaxed as he realised that Dawn had intervened and that she was now his protector. He lay on his back still and moved his sore shoulder about, which was feeling better as every second past.

?Well I haven?t had any fun yet! All I?ve done is listen to you and Aimee say how good it felt having him wriggle under your feet?so now I want my turn!?

Neil?s heart jumped a beat as Dawn?s caring smile turned to an evil lustful grin?before he could move Dawn lowered her foot onto him covering him completely, his face pressed hard into the underside of her second and third toes.

Megan and Aimee burst into fits of laughter as Dawn smothered poor little Neil.

For Neil this was by far the most uncomfortable as Dawn?s foot was slightly larger than the others and he felt lost beneath it. At first he struggled and fought against the relentless pressure, but he knew it was useless?he only fought in the hope that Dawn was still as caring as he?d once thought?he was wrong.

?That?s cool?as I ease up on the pressure I can feel him start to struggle?hee, hee it really tickles?you really have to restrain yourself from flattening him don?t you?? Dawn was sounding more and more excited.

No reply came, as Megan and Aimee were still shocked at Dawn?s behaviour.

For Neil relief came quickly as Dawn removed her foot from him. Quickly he sat up waving both fists at her and screaming blue murder. She smiled and then flicked him in the side with her toe, sending him rolling onto his front. Before he could move she carefully placed her foot over him and pressed him firmly into the carpet.

?Time for a little experiment I think? Let me know when ten minutes is up!? Dawn announced.

?Sure ok?but what happens in ten minutes?? Aimee enquired as Megan looked on.

?You?ll see.? Dawn smiled and winked at Aimee.

Neil was suffering big time, his head bent awkwardly to the side and the rough fibres of the carpet making it hard to breathe, as if breathing wasn?t hard enough already! Not even five minutes had passed and already he was feeling faint and his body numbing all over?he couldn?t?no he wouldn?t take much more than this!

Dawn chatted ideally with her friends but all the while aware of the little being beneath her foot?she carefully kept the pressure on?just enough for what she wanted but not enough to flatten him.

Almost ten minutes now?Neil was numb all over?(have you ever woke up during the night to find that you?ve been laying on your arm and that it?s completely numb! Well that?s how Neil?s entire body felt, from his neck to his toes.) ?How much longer?? he thought to himself as another tear welled up in his sore eye.

?That?s it Dawn?ten minutes is up!? Announced Aimee.

Dawn smiled ?so it is?ok right watch my foot very carefully?ready??

?Yea, yea were watching?hurry up already.? Megan replied as both she and Aimee watched with wonder.

Slowly Dawn began to lift her foot.

At last the pressure on Neil began to recede, but as the foot lifted he found himself looking down at the carpet?it was getting farther and farther away?he was stuck! Stuck to the underside of Dawn?s foot!

?O? my god! Where is he?? Aimee announced; sounding surprised.

?Look under my foot?but hurry I can feel him begin to peel off!?

Dawn lifted her foot up a little more as Megan and Aimee leaned in closer?their eyes locked with Neil?s as he came into view?his little head pinched between Dawn?s toe?s he look a pathetic figure?a beaten man.

Neil looked into their shocked faces?there was no remorse, no feeling?just enjoyment?he realised that he was no longer a human to these girls?he was a toy, a thing of amusement?something that had no feeling and no worth! He felt more alone than he?d ever done?even in the presence of these giants, he was alone!

Suddenly he felt his legs begin to peel from her foot, then his back and before he knew it the carpet was rushing up to greet him.

He landed with a thud and groaned as the wind was knocked from him.

?Wow that was so cool?mind out the way I want to have a go.? Aimee said as she sat down next to Dawn and extended her leg out to roughly drag Neil in front of her. As her foot reached him Neil was suddenly lifted out of the way.

?I think he?s had enough for one night!? Megan announced as she scooped him up in her hand.

?O? Meg?s?but the funs only just beginning.? Aimee sounded disappointed.

?I know but look at him?he?s beat!? Megan opened her hand to show Aimee and Dawn.

Neil rolled over gingerly as the hand opened, his legs bent at the knee still pretty lifeless, his entire body resting in her open palm with his head nestled on the fold of skin by her thumb. He strained to look at the faces peering down at him?his eyes sore and tired, his body beginning to twitch involuntary as life began to return.

?We can play some more in the morning?but for now he needs rest.?

Megan?s fingers carefully curled around his frail body as she carried him over to her under wear draw. Pulling the draw open she made a couple of adjustments with her free hand before lowering him carefully onto a pile of her cotton panties. Neil looked up at her?his face expressionless and his body still twitching. Megan smiled at him as she covered him with her panties.

Neil watched he hand withdraw and then the draw close slowly until he was alone and in the dark. The cold tingling was wearing off now as Neil sat up and rubbed his arms, legs and body ferociously until the feeling had subsided.

For a fleeting moment he thought of escape, but his comfort combined with his aching limbs convinced him otherwise! He lay down a tired and exhausted man?he could hear the girls quite clearly as they chatted, but even with such noise he soon closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

* * * *

Chapter 13 by slipstream

Part 13

Neil awoke as the draw slid quietly open; he pulled the panties that covered him up over his head in an effort to dull the bright light that now shone in.

He could hear some movement and knew that at any moment he was going to find himself in the clutches of one of the girls?he was wrong! He waited but no hand reached for him?he even felt a little extra weight upon him and it got a little darker.

Curiosity got the better of him ?why hasn?t she reached for me?? he thought as he pushed the panties back only to find that there were more pairs now atop of him. He could still hear movement at the other end of the draw?quickly he fought his way out, which to his disappointment was way harder than he?d hoped. Eventually he got his head clear and looked up?for a moment he was speechless?it was Jane, Megan?s Mum she was putting Megan?s clothes away for her. What was he waiting for his saviour had come for him?as last he was going home.

With tremendous effort he pulled himself free of the panties all the while calling up to Jane whom was still putting Megan?s under-ware away. He clamoured desperately over a bra, slipping down into the smooth cup, still he yelled?still Jane didn?t hear him. He got free from the bra and lost his footing on a pair of balled up sock?s, he ended up falling between a couple of pairs before hitting the wooden base of the draw?already he was feeling fatigued, and now Jane was out of sight as he was buried deep. Desperately he pulled himself up but each time he got close his weight rolled the socks over sending him back to where he?d started. Time was running out and he knew it?Jane wouldn?t be there much longer. Hurriedly he fought through the balled up socks until he found himself back at the bras. He clamoured quickly to reach the surface but just as his head broke free did the draw begin to slide shut?

?Noooooooo!? He screamed as he watched Jane?s pretty face disappear.

In an instant his hopes and dreams dashed with the mere closing of a draw.

He began pounding on the front of the draw with his fist?s as he yelled out in frustration?he pounded until the pain in his hands became too much to bear!

Falling back he landed softly in one of Megan?s soft bra cups. He lay on his back with his legs free of the cup?he was a pitiful sight! A once proud man reduced to an action figure and teased by three teenage girls, could life get any worse?

* * * *

Neil was on an open plain?it had no ending and no beginning, he?d been running for days but he always returned to the same spot, a small lake in the middle of this baron land. He stopped and bathed as he had so many times before?only as he bathed this time he felt a shake?he paused and looked about, still nothing for miles around?just the same strange forest that he dared not approach, and the hill?s that filled the horizon many miles off in the other direction?these hills he?d tried to reach but never could. Again the ground shook, this time causing some water from the lake to splash out and form a little stream running down in a westerly direction?

Another rumble only this time far greater than the other two and accompanied by high rolling thunder?Neil sat up quickly, his brow wet from sweat he?d been dreaming or was it a nightmare?it was then that he noticed the light and looked up to see three pretty face?s looking down at him?

?Sleep well did we?I see you made yourself comfortable in one of my little bras then.? Megan smiled down at him.

Neil cowered as she spoke down to him?his ears needed to adjust once more to the powerful voices of these giants.

?Arrr look at him?doesn?t he look cute in there.? Dawn commented.

Aimee looked at Dawn and joked, ?Well imagine what he?d look like in one of your huge tents! Ha, ha.?

Megan reached into the draw and picked Neil up. ?Well I guess the first thing is to get you washed up.?

Neil squirmed in her tight grip and didn?t like the way she casually held him at her side as she walked to the bathroom, all the swinging up and down of her arm was making him more than a little nauseous.

Megan put the plug in the sink and released Neil into the huge bowl.

Neil gasped as his skin hit the cold porcelain, made all the more worse from leaving the warmth of her hand. Quickly he stood himself up and looked skyward at the three girls standing around the sink.

?Right lets get you washed shall we.? Megan announced as she reached for the tap.

Before Neil could step back a blast of freezing cold water hit the sink next to him sending him onto his back and gasping for air as the shock of the cold water had left him breathless?he tried to push himself away from the torrent of water as it assaulted the sinks smooth surface, but his feet could find no grip.

The sink was slowly filling and as hard as he tried he couldn?t get clear of the thousands of gallons that kept falling in under great pressure.

Megan went to close the tap off when Aimee placed her hand over hers??No wait?just a little longer.? She was enjoying the show far too much.

The water was now waist high and freezing cold?Neil kept looking skyward for any sign of sympathy, but none was forth coming?for the girls it was merely a game?and he was now there toy! Nothing more nothing less!

Neil continued to splash about in an effort to keep his limbs from going numb, his ears hurt, not just from the cold but the loudness of the girl?s laughter.

At last Megan reached over once more and turned the faucet off just as the water level had reached chest height. Neil stood there shivering?wanting to hurl abuse at his tormentors but his shivering was stopping him from doing that.

For once Neil was pleased to see Megan?s hand reach out for him?anything was better than having to suffer this cold. As Megan?s hand entered the water she quickly withdrew it, ?Wow that?s cold?Brrrrr, Oop?s must have forgotten to turn on the hot.? Her hand reached up for the hot faucet, but before turning it she looked down at Neil, ?You?d best keep back, this is going to be hot.?

Neil did his best to back away but as the water level rose higher than he, he found the strong under current caused by the water falling with pressure was pulling him toward it. He wasn?t a strong swimmer at the best of times and as hard as he tried swimming away he found himself being pulled backwards?so far back that now he could feel the water around his legs getting uncomfortably hot!

Panic began to set in?the cold he could deal with?but boiling water was an entirely different ball game. The hot water was reaching up past his knees now and his feet were beginning to feel really uncomfortable.

Megan had judged her rescue not a minute to soon, Neil was just getting to the point where it was so hot that it might burn him as she scooped him up. Neil rolled over and wrapped his arms around her thumb holding on as though his life depended on it.

Dawn turned the faucet off and whooshed the water about mixing it up well??There we go, just like a giant hot bath?you lucky little man, wish I could swim in my bath.?

Megan was enjoying the fact that Neil was hanging onto her thumb; she left her hand open and toyed with him as she tilted her hand over so that Neil actually dangled from only her thumb. ?We should rename you.? Megan announced as she lifted Neil up to her eye level, he swung back and forth as she held him there smiling at him.

Neil had locked his fingers together and although his arms tired he could hold fairly well, it was just the swinging that caused him problems.

?I think from now on you?ll answer to Tom?yea I like that?what do you think girls??

Aimee laughed a little and wholeheartedly agreed.

Dawn however looked at Megan and questioned. ?Why Tom?? Which of course bought rapturous laughter from both Aimee and Megan.

Megan?s laughter made her shake and in turn caused Neil to lose his grip. He screamed as he fell but landed safely in the warm water below. He trod water for a moment and guessed it was as good a time as any to relieve him self?not the best time and not how he?d have liked but he could hold on no longer.

?Right little Tom lets get you washed.? Megan said as she reached for the soap.

Neil tried to protest as Megan picked him up in her hand and began rubbing the huge bar of soap over his front, she then skilfully rolled him over and ran the soap up and down his back. After she?d put the soap down Neil then found him self sandwiched between her hands as she carefully rubbed him building up a nice lather, which threatened to consume him.

Neil for the first time since she?d kidnapped him was finding him self getting aroused?not by her ?Christ no she?s just a kid!? but by the manipulation of his love rod by her constant rubbing?he was more annoyed than ever. ?This isn?t right? he thought to him self as he continued to fight against his growing excitement. Megan was obviously totally oblivious to his raising desire and casually chatted with her friends whom both watch on enviously at her washing of the little man.

?There we go?all nice and clean.? Megan announced with a final prod of her nail up his backside and a ruffle of his head with the pad of her thumb!

?Hold ya breath?time to rinse.?

Neil tried to tell her that he could do that himself but only ended up taking in a mouthful of water as she dunked him in and out of the water.

Megan was satisfied that Neil was well enough rinsed and handed him over to Aimee whom held out a small hand towel in which to dry him. Neil rolled over to cover his still excited man hood as Aimee carefully rolled him up in the towel.

* * * *

Aimee had been a little rough with Neil as she dried him to the point where his skin had inflamed making him almost glow as he as so red. She?d walked him back into the bedroom and placed him on the dresser while she, Megan and Dawn got ready to go out.

Neil hopped about a little bit to try and cool him self down, he felt like he?d got carpet burns all over. ?Why aren?t they more careful?? He thought painfully to him self. At least the pain had made him forget about his hunger?for now!

Dawn was ready first and sat down at the dresser, ?You are cute?you know!? she said as she wrapped her hand around him.

Neil had backed away when he saw her huge figure approach and slunk down behind the make up bag that sat close by. But as he was quickly finding there was no hiding place as Dawn smiled at his attempt to hide form her she just easily lifted the bag and reached for him. Her fingers wrapping round him so easily?a fully-grown man in her hand, she still couldn?t fathom the feeling she got from it.

Lifting Neil up before her face she carefully inspected him for the first time?she was amazed that she could see the glint of his eye, the stubble on his face, even the worry lines by his eyes?he truly was a remarkable little man.

?Put me down.? Neil cried out to her.

A little snigger crept past her full lips ?you sound like a squeaky toy with the little sticker that says push here?only softer.?

Neil pushed at her finger with all his might. ?Put me down now!?

Dawn enjoyed feeling him struggle?the feeling of his little hands beating against hers, the effort in his expression as he pushed against her finger.

?What are you doing?? Came a voice from behind.

Turning sharply and slightly startled by the voice, Dawn saw Aimee behind her. ?Don?t do that you made me jump.?

?Sorry?so what ya doing??

?Nothing really just looking him over, he?s really quite special.?

?Duh! Yea well he is one of a kind isn?t he?? Aimee replied sarcastically as she leaned in for a closer look.

Neil squirmed in her hand and continued to call out, still unable to make any progress in his escape attempt. His frustration was building along with his hunger, ?should I ask for food?? he thought to him self, if he did that he?d be beholding to them and he didn?t want that, he didn?t want them to think that he needed them?when in reality to survive he did!

The door to the bedroom opened and Megan walked in. ?Geez can?t you leave the poor dude alone for one minute?? she jested.

?Here seeing as you like holding him so much you may as well put these on him?if it fits that is!? Megan said as she passed some small clothing to Dawn.

Aimee and Dawn giggled upon seeing the item that Megan had just handed them?Neil caught sight of it and was horrified?

Skilfully and with great care Dawn pulled Neil?s hands up above his head and laying her thumb over his stretched out arms she managed to hold them while she readied the DRESS in her other hand.

?Here let me help.? Aimee said as she reached for the dress.

Dawn pulled her hand away, ?No its ok I can manage.?

Neil was most uncomfortable and was finding it difficult to breathe as the pad of her thumb pressed tightly against his face. But he was totally immobilised as she still had her fingers wrapped around his body like a giant Squid attacking a ship!

?O? sorry! He isn?t yours you know?? Aimee sounded a little annoyed.

Megan was putting the finishing touches to her make up, ?would you two knock it on the head or I?ll dress him myself.?

Dawn turned to Aimee. ?Ok sorry?here you put this over his head while I hold him firm.?

Aimee eagerly took the small dress from Dawn and bunched it up nice and small so that it would be easy to put over Neil?s head.

Dawn turned her attention to Neil once more and removed her thumb from his arms, immediately he bought them down and breathed heavily as he shook his arms about to relief the stiffness bought on by having them locked in such an uncomfortable position.

?Tut, tut, little one?put your hands back up please.? Dawn asked him.

Neil looked up at her with hatred in his eyes and shook his head vigorously while shouting obscenities up at her.

Aimee sniggered at Dawn and commented, how even a tiny man in her hands still ignored her. Dawn looked at her and gave a sarcastic grin; she then turned her attention to Neil once more. ?Ok little man put your arms up?now!?

Still Neil refused and crossed his arms over his chest in a show of defiance?there was no way he was wearing a dress!

?Would you two quit playing about or we?ll miss the bus.? Megan said as she walked over to them.

Neil felt Dawn?s fingers wrap tighter around his body and began to question his wisdom in arguing with her?but still he remained defiant?he was after all a man!

Dawn smiled a toothy smile and lifted him up closer to her mouth.

His heart began racing a little faster as her lips parted slightly to show her glistening white teeth. Before he hadn?t really noticed just how big the mouth was, but now he realised that she could probably take his entire being and some into it!

Dawn now held him just shy of her lips and whispered softly to him.

For Neil it was like being held before a bill board poster advertising lip stick for his entire field of vision was nothing but her lips and teeth?Then she began to speak; her breath washed over him which was minty fresh from having not long ago brushed her teeth.

?Now then Neil honey, you do as Dawnie tells you?or you see these big white teeth (she clenched them together and smiled for effect), well I?ll lay your neck on the bottom ones and very slowly bring the top ones down to meet them?do you under stand??

She didn?t need to see his face she could sense the fear she?d installed in him by the way he began to shake in her grip.

?Good.? She finished, but before pulling him away she opened her mouth and quickly snapped it shut, she did this a couple of times; the noise of her teeth smashing together shock Neil to the bone.

As she lowered her hand she smiled at Neil and without being asked he put his arms up over his head?but nothing happened.

Dawn turned to Aimee who was sitting there with her mouth agape amazed by her friends negotiating skills. ?Well come on then?you wanted to help!? she smiled.

?What? O? err yea?sorry.? Aimee stuttered.

* * * *

 

Chapter 14 by slipstream

Part 14

Neil stood on the dresser as the three girls cooed down at him?he felt smaller than ever standing there in a pink floral dress, which was slightly over sized on him. Although pissed he had to admit it was better than being naked.

?Ok little Tom?time to go.? Megan said as she reached for him.

Neil didn?t object, as his thoughts were of escape once he was alone in the draw he maybe able to find a way out over the back of it!

But suddenly he realised that Megan had no intention of putting him in the draw as she opened her bag. He began to struggle but it was to of no avail as she held him over the opening and released him allowing him to drop roughly into the bottom of the bag.

Neil rolled over just as her hand bought the bags front over and he heard the magnetic clasp snap into place?he screamed out of frustration as the bag began to sway too and fro as Megan began to walk.

At least there was a little light that entered at either end, not much but enough to make out the shapes he shared the bag with?like the distinctive shape of her compact, her lip stick, her bulky purse with the twist lock on top. He sat on a small clump of tissues folded neatly and packed into one end. At first he kept still wondering just how long this nightmare would last?but his stomach began to growl?he was hungry?very, very hungry.

He decided to explore the bag a little more?maybe, just maybe there?d be something he could eat, he pulled the pile of tissues away to reveal a small box; he lost his footing as the bag tilted over and her hair brush slid down and cracked him in the back of his thighs. This bought a groan from him as it had hurt quite badly?but still he drove on ?what?s in that box?? he wondered.

Pushing the hairbrush to one side he started to pull on the box once more, it was hard work but he managed to free it from its tight confines. With all his strength he lifted one end to reveal a lid! He climbed down and sat on the end of her compact with his legs held under the box keeping the lid end up. With both hands he fought to open it, but it was un yet opened and the lid was still held firm by little pieces of cardboard?for want of a better word you needed to break the perforations to lift the lid.

Again the bag shifted violently and the noise from the outside world grew louder?Neil guessed she was at the mall?he didn?t have long before her hand would reach in for something, hopefully not him!

Returning to the job at hand he forced his sore hand between two of the perforations and pulled?it didn?t budge?taking a deep breath he tried once more, this time all his veins in his head pulsed out and his neck boned up, his face reddened, his air dissipated as he screamed out?he felt it give at last?he felt a sense of achievement as he looked down to see that not one but too of the little cardboard holds had broke. For a minute he smiled to himself as he remembered how he used to break these open with only the use of his thumb?how things have changed.

With both hands now firmly positioned under the perforations he pulled, and he pulled until all had been torn and the lid opened. Pulling back the flaps at the side he reached in hoping to find a reward for all his effort?but he couldn?t feel anything, reaching in still further he found nothing. She?d opened the box from the other end?the box was empty!

Tears filled his eyes?how could life be so crawl. Then at that very moment his ears were assaulted by some stupid sound and her bag lit up?it was her mobile phone! Why hadn?t he noticed that before? He covered his ears and could see the name of the person calling?Joanne he read as clear as day. He moved quickly and even though the pain was deafening to him he reached out and tried to answer it. Time was running short as the bag began to open and light shone in.

Neil pressed the answer button with his entire mite but to no avail, as he just couldn?t depress it. Then suddenly he found himself brushed aside like apiece if dirt as Megan?s fingers wrapped around the phone and easily lifted it up free of the purse.

Looking up he could see the look on her face as she answered it and smiled a little as she aloud the bag to close up once more.

Sitting there he felt smaller than ever and even more alone if that were at all possible. He could hear Megan converse with his sister and from the sounds of it she was going to meet then at the mall?if only there was a way to escape the bag! But then what? What could a five-inch tall man do? The danger to him would be unthinkable?his mind raced back to his last visit with Megan and how close he came to being seriously hurt then?

?Yea ok, well see you then?byyyee.? Megan finished her conversation with Joanne.

The bag opened and Neil squinted as Megan?s hand reached in for him, he tried his best to evade her wondering fingers but of course it was a futile attempt and only caused her to snatch him rougher than she needed too.

?Ok Aimee?open up ya bag.? Megan announced.

?What?? Aimee sounded surprised.

?Come on hurry up?you get him for tonight and you can let me have him back tomorrow at School?come on hurry up.?

Dawn huffed ?that?s not fair?I want him.?

?Stop being so dramatic you can have him next time?k!? Megan said as she passed Neil over to Aimee.

Neil squirmed and hated the look on Aimee?s face as she opened her bag and mouthed the words ?we?re going to have so much fun.?

He was then quickly stuffed into her denim bag and the zip shut tight. This bag was small and didn?t leave much room for moving about, but on the plus side he didn?t have to worry about getting smacked about by its contents as it was so tightly packed.

* * * *

An hour passed maybe more and Neil was finding his surroundings all the more claustrophobic and as much as his stomach growled through hunger he found himself wanting to answer the call of nature?he was desperate!

Digging about in the dark he managed to find what felt like tissues, hurriedly he pulled one free from the plastic pack and scrunched it as best he could. Suddenly the bag jolted sending him forward causing him to hit his head on her purse?s zipper, ?Arghhhh Jesus F?ing Christ.? He called out in frustration as he rubbed his head.

Getting back to his feet he settled over the scrunched up tissue in a squatting position, now all he needed was a couple of minutes without the bag moving about to allow him to do his business. He braced himself as solidly as he could and began the most degrading, demeaning thing he?d ever been forced to do!

Tears ran down as face as the smell began to emit from his mess?here he was a grown man squatting over a tissue in a young woman?s bag?unbelievable? You would have thought so, hell he definitely would have thought so?but it wasn?t?he was testament to that!

Once finished he carefully ripped off small pieces of the tissue and cleaned himself with them, he scrunched the tissue up as best he could to stop anymore of the foul smell from escaping.

The girls had caught up with Joanne at the arranged meeting place where they?d all purchased an ice cream. Joanne was telling of hers and Tracy?s sadness at the loss of her brother. You?d have thought it might have raised a slight feeling of guilt from the girls?well it didn?t Aimee?s only thought was of the fun she would have tonight when she at last would be alone with the little man.
Dawn was thinking about how she couldn?t wait her turn and how come Aimee got him before she did?
Megan actually enjoyed hearing of her pain?after all she had tried to give him back at first and was rudely ignored and told to leave, so it wasn?t her fault?besides he was better off with her and her friends.

?Look at you?how?d you manage to miss that mouth?? Dawn giggled as ice cream ran down Aimee?s chin.

?O? very funny?I always seem to make a mess when I have one of these.? Aimee said a little embarrassed.

Neil lurched suddenly as the bag was jostled about, he could hear her fingers take hold of the zipper, then the grinding of metal, as the Zip?s teeth were ripped apart. For a moment he was blinded by the light and then found himself roughly pushed to one side as Aimee reached in for a tissue. Neil noticed the ice cream that had ran onto her hand and quickly grabbed her finger and began licking it off as quickly as possible as his hunger was hurting real bad.

Aimee flicked at him and quickly pulled her hand free?a little shocked by his attack! She looked over to make sure no one was watching and took a quick look down. Neil was doubled up nursing his stomach where she?d just flicked him but she did notice the cream around his face. ?Christ he must be hungry!? she thought to herself.

?Geez there?s me laughing at Aimee and now I?ve gotten it all over my hand?has anyone got a tissue?? Dawn asked as she began licking her fingers.

Aimee again reached into her bag and found a scrunched up tissue packed in the corner of her bag, pulling it free she passed it to Dawn whom received with thanks and wiped her mouth and fingers with it!

Aimee still had a little piece of cone left and there was a little chocolate that had fallen onto the table, she ran her finger over it and then scrapped it into the tiny piece of cone.

Neil had gotten his breath back and was desperate to get away from Aimee?desperate enough to take his chances out in the big world beyond the bag. Getting to his feet he stood with his head peeking out the top, he looked up and could see that he was sat on Aimee?s lap, around under the table he could see three other sets of legs?one he knew was his sisters, if he could only make it to her?but which one was it?

He pulled himself up and swung a leg over before a large hand descended upon him and roughly pushed him back into the bag. Neil looked up to see Aimee waving her finger at him, she then lowered her other hand and held a small object out to him. Neil looked and realised what it was, quickly he snatched it from her thumb and finger.

Aimee smiled down as she watched him attack the cone with great gusto before she zipped the bag tightly shut and returned her attention to her friends.

Neil devoured the small offering with haste, to be fair it would normally have been more than he could have managed but he was so hungry he could have eaten a horse!

Time passed slowly in the bag and eventually he began to drift off to sleep, his hunger abated for now and the causal rhythmic swing of the bag was enough to send him deep into unconsciousness.

* * * *

Aimee at last arrived home, it was past five and she was a giddy as a schoolgirl?well she was a schoolgirl! She?d been thinking all afternoon about the time she?d be alone with Neil and still wasn?t sure what to do with him?but she was sure something would come to her.

She opened the front door and quickly ran up the stairs, once in her bedroom she threw the bag on her computer desk and quickly removed her coat tossing it carelessly onto the bed.

Neil awoke with a start as his world jolted and thumped about. He could hear monstrous step?s thunder beneath him as the bag swung wildly about. ?She must be home? the thought alone filled him with fear, for now he was alone with her and totally at her mercy.
A door slammed and then he felt himself free falling before having the stuffing knocked from him as the bag landed with a heavy thud.

Aimee?s eyes widened as she approached the bag, the slender fingers of her left hand wrapped carefully around the bag while her thumb and forefinger of her right hand take hold of the zipper. She pauses?can she really be feeling like this? She?s actually shaking?shaking with excitement.

Neil sinks as low as he can into the depths of the bag, fear etched onto his once joyful face?light begins to illuminate his world as the zipper is slowly and methodically slid open and then the words that send a new wave of fear through his entire body are spoken, ?get ready little man coz here I come?

The bag opens enough for Neil to see one of her eyes peering down at him, then it opens a little more and another eye appears.

?AIMEE?GET DOWN HERE NOW!? A distant cry is heard and the zipper pause?s.

?****...WHAT?? she replies.

Neil winces as the shout rains down on him.

?GET DOWN HERE NOW?DON?T MAKE ME COME UP THERE.? Again a disembowelled voice is heard.

Aimee swears under her breath and zips the bag back up before stomping heavily to the door, which a second later slams loudly!

Neil thanks the lord for a lucky break, even if its only minutes. Its then that he realises the zipper is slightly open, quickly he reaches up, and finds his arm can fit through. With grit and determination he forces his arm out until he draws in a sharp breath as his shoulder meets with the cold metal teeth of the zipper.

Putting his left hand on the front of the zipper and picking up the zippers tag he manages to slid it open a little more, then pulling the tag over and releasing the zippers lock he pushes and manages to open it enough for him to climb through.

There he stands next to a computer screen the size of a cinema screen and a keyboard where each key is as big as his head, ?if only it were switched on,? he ideally thought to him self.

He lifted his dress up to remove it?but then thought better of it, ?what the hell it keeps me warm?.

Walking over to the edge of the desk he surveyed his surroundings?it was a big room by any standards and also a messy room, unlike Megan there was stuff all over the floor. There was a double bed unmade with the quilt half hanging off, a bedside cabinet where the top could barley be seen due to jewellery and loose change chucked upon it. Against the side wall there was a seven-draw dresser and a door next to that which lead to god only knows where.

Neil broke his own concentration realising that he needed to get down from the desk and quickly for she may return any moment and he at least wanted to make it difficult for her to find him.

Running to the back of the desk he looked for a way down?there was only one and that was by way of the monitors cable which hung down and connected into the back of the PC tower, which was probably on a shelf a little lower. He noticed as he walked along that the table was thick with dust, each step he took a little puff of dust would gather round his foot.

He was at the cable, it was a long climb, and one he knew he had to make but fear engulfed him all the same. He knelt down and tried his hands on the cable, its girth was greater than his tiny hands could manage, and the dust?Christ this was going to be harder than he?d imagined.

Gingerly he slid a leg over the cable and then using his dress to protect his thighs he wrapped legs around the cable and crossed his feet the other side. This was it there was no going back now as he started to lower himself down, inch by inch, slowly but carefully he passed the desk top?he was now hanging free. Hugging the cable with all his strength he began lowering himself, true it was hard going and it was going to take quite awhile but at least he was in control.

Suddenly he paused as the door began to open, he looked out from the back of the desk where he hung and watched as two stocking clad legs headed in his direction, he could feel the tremor go through him with each step the giant took. He watched in awe as the giant pulled the seat away from the desk and sat down, it then leaned over and a click was heard as the computer fizzed into life.

Neil looked forward he was knee level to this woman, his heart raced as he could see up past her knees into the dark reach?s between her thighs, her blue skirt stretched tight across her lap. He?d already liked what he?d seen?she could help him, was she his ticket out of here.

?Help me?please help me.? He screamed out as the windows opening music assaulted his delicate ears.

Again and again he cried out?but the response was the same?he wasn?t heard. Eagerly with renewed vigour he began sliding down the cable.

The woman sat back in the chair and raised her feet up onto the self at the back of the desk.

Neil couldn?t believe his luck, he held his breath at first when her legs moved and her feet headed his way, but then as they settled just below him he almost cried with relief. He lowered himself a little more until he was in touching distance of her toes. He uncrossed his legs and stretched out to kick her toe. But the dust that had gathered around his hands and legs made it almost impossible for him to hold firm?by the time he realised this it was too late and he found himself free falling to the shelve below.

He rolled over in pain having jarred his sore collarbone and immediately noticed he was face to face with black mesh netting. He looked up and up finding that he was lying on the shelf facing her gigantic heel. He got to his feet and continued to look up and down her foot; he guessed he stood slightly higher than half way for her toes were well out of his reach.

Her foot began tapping slightly as she listened to music above causing Neil to cower in fear, he reached out and touched her foot just above her heel as he still cowered behind it?there was no reaction, she continued to tap to the beat of the music.

He reached out again only this time with more presence, both his hands thumped into the black mesh, still no reaction. He stood and noticed the soft flesh by her arch ?perfect she?s bound to feel me there.? He leaned back and with all his might he punched hard with both fists, right at that very moment her foot tilted back and Neil?s fist?s forced there way through the tiny nets and made contact with her bare foot. Neil pulled back but to his horror found that his fists were stuck in the mesh, panic set in as he pulled again, but all he managed to do was stretch the nylon out?he was stuck!

The woman felt a slight irritation on her right foot and moved it until her toes balanced on the tip of the shelf.

Neil screamed as her foot lifted up taking him with it, this was it he feared, once her foot hit the floor he would be crushed. He screamed as her foot began to lower but then he got a lucky break as she gripped the shelf with her toes and left her foot hovering above the floor. He hung there the stocking stretching forming a tent beneath her foot, his hands firmly stuck. What could he do? If he moved she may lower her foot thus crushing him! But if he didn?t move eventually she would get up anyway again crushing him?he was in a no win situation.

?Help, please here under the desk?please help.? He called and screamed as he twisted and kicked about all to no avail.

Then the bedroom door opened and Aimee came rushing in?

?Hey what you doing in my room??

?Chill little sis, I just needed to research something for my homework?no biggy.?

It was then that Aimee noticed the bag open; quickly she reached down and looked in.

?Give it back?give it back?he?s not mine?Jen please give him back.? Her voice trailed off sounding desperate.

Jennifer Peters was Aimee?s older sister by almost 2 years, a tall slender girl with an athletic build, and auburn hair that was cut into a bob that really complemented her quite stunning looks.

Jennifer Span rounds on the chair and planted her feet firmly on the ground giving her sister a bemused look.

?Hang on a minute?back up just a little, now let me get this straight your accusing me of taking something from your bag? And then you say he? What are you talking about?your not on drugs are you??

Neil continued to scream for help and was now furiously bumping up and down beneath her foot hopping at least to get her attention. Then suddenly her foot kicked out sending her body spinning round on the rotation of the chair, her foot moved so fast and then stopped that the gravity caused Neil?s hands to break free from the stocking mesh thus sending him flying through the air. ?Arghhhh!? he screamed as he hit the carpeted floor and rolled over and over until he came to a sudden stop against a wall. Groggily he sat up and leaned back against the wall noticing at first that nothing was broken, he was just a little winded. He could hear above him the two girls arguing and he guessed he?d best hide himself, as he was just where was he?

Suddenly the wall he was leaning against lifted into the air and he fell back, looking up the wall was already on its way down again. As fast as he could he rolled to his right and the wall landed with an earth-shattering thud. For a moment Neil lay there looking up ay the dark slope which seemed to have a worn sticky label on it?He was looking up at the arch between the heel of Aimee?s boot and the sole?he was froze in terror at the realisation that he?d almost perished beneath her boot. Her foot moved slightly as she continued to argue with Jennifer. Neil had to snap out of it before he got into deeper trouble?he pulled himself out from beneath the arch and stood up an his unsteady legs.

Leaning against the boot he looked up and up until he reached the end of her leg at the crotch?it seemed an awful long way up. Turning he could see Jennifer?s feet planted firmly on the floor mere feet from him, looking up further he could see she was still sat but her feet were fidgeting quite a lot. He dare not risk trying to get her attention just yet?it was then that he realised the bedroom door had been left open. He could make it to their parent?s room and hide out there for the rest of the day and hope to get their attention sometime later. He turned and began to run toward the wall, the skirting board would be the safest place clear from the walking path. It was then that Jennifer shouted and pushed Aimee back as she stood up.

Aimee stumbled back a little before regaining her balance.

Neil almost wet himself as her feet shuffled past either side of him and a lot closer than he thought she could get without knocking him over. Still he continued to run and at last reached the relative safety of the skirting board.

Aimee had traced her steps back to Jennifer and now stood before her, her 5ft 2? frame dwarfed by her sister?s impressive 5ft 9? stature?but Aimee wasn?t about to back down.

Neil looked up before continuing his quest for the open door; the noise that they made sent pain thundering through his tiny head giving him all the more reason to escape. Although each was a giant to him it was something to see Jennifer standing looking down at Aimee?

He looked back no more as he reached the door it was at that point he heard the final call of the argument. Then just as he ran through the open door did the ground begin to thunder and before he could turn Jennifer?s stocking clad feet landed by him and then in a blink of an eye it was gone as she marched out of the room slamming the door behind her.

Neil stood with his back pressed against the wooden surround knowing how easily it would be to get stepped on as the speed that normal people moved was almost incomprehensible to him. His beating heart would need to slow before he continued on his venture, with the door now shut behind him he wondered just how long it would be before Aimee came looking?

Aimee sat at her desk sobbing her heat out, what could she do? Jennifer was so much bigger than her?she?d have to wait until she was out and then?wait a minute! ?What?s that?? She thought to her self as she wiped her eyes.

Leaning over the desk she noticed tiny marks in the dust?they were foot prints. A smile crossed her reddened puffy face as she realised that maybe Jennifer didn?t have him after all!

Neil looked down the hall; Aimee?s door was the furthest from the stairs, which at least left him only one way to go. The problem he faced was that there were a further 2 doors this side of the hall and another 2 the other side. He knew that the last door on this side was Jennifer?s room as he?d seen her go in there, he just hoped that he?d get lucky and find the room he was after sooner rather than later as the quicker he was clear of the open hall the better.

Aimee had traced his steps to the end of the desk behind the monitor; she was even able to see that he had dropped onto the shelf at the back due to the cluster of dust that he?d bought down with him. On her hands and knee?s she began the search calling softly to him, as she left no stone unturned.

With his heart rate slow and his breath recovered Neil started his perilous journey. First he had to cross Aimee?s door, which was worrying enough. He picked up his feet and ran as fast as he could, which in truth was pretty poor as the pile of the carpet made it hard for him. But a minute later he was safely across and leaning up against the wooden surround, keeping low and close to the skirting board he continued his journey forward?

Aimee was shifting all the clothes that were piled up under her bed.

?Come out little man?please come out?I won?t be upset?please.?

She sat back on her heels and looked around??he might be five inches tall but if he were still in here I?d have found him by now?I?m sure of it!? she thought to herself.

Neil had reached the middle door, carefully he knelt down and looked under it, immediately he knew which room it was by the cold linoleum floor?it was the bathroom?his journey would now mean him having to cross the open plain of the hall; Something he did not want to do.

Moving back along the skirting board he got to a point where he could cross with out being in direct line with a door. He looked left and then right?took a deep breath and went for it?like a hundred metre sprinter he darted toward his goal?head down he went.

Suddenly the door to his left opened, he dare not look up or turn back he was too far gone now. He felt the floor rumble and then the door crash shut. Head down still he bolted?nearer and nearer?the floor rumbled again and this time he nearly lost his footing?then from the sky a skin coloured wall fell before him blocking his path, he couldn?t stop?it was too late?Whack! He ran face first into it. He bounced back and landed unruly on his butt as the object passed by.

* * * *

Chapter 15 by slipstream

Part 15

Lisa stepped out of her room and was heading for the bathroom when she felt something collide with her foot. Her first reaction was to stop and bend down to feel her ankle as that had taken most of the impact.

Neil froze as he looked up and up past the canap? of the skirt that flared out and covered his sight of the giant girl before him. Her legs began to bend and her mass drew ever closer down to him.

Lisa was Jennifer?s twin, not identical true?but close enough for many people to confuse them, which had happened many times in the past.

Reaching down she rubbed at her ankle?it didn?t hurt she was just a little shocked that something had hit her down there and she was more curious as to what it could have been than anything else.

Neil edged away slowly still he lay on his back he used his legs to push himself along not wanting to alert her to any sudden movements.

It didn?t work and Lisa?s eyes locked onto the small object passing the hem of her skirt?quickly she rose to her full height but paused before doing anything else for she was shocked at what she could see.

Neil lay still for a second as the giant teen spotted him and gasped in shock as she rose into the sky at a phenomenal rate. His eyes locking with hers as she stood quite still looking down at him?for a moment neither moved or even dare breath. Then Neil?s fear kicked in and he rolled over and quickly got to his feet?he didn?t look back, he just ran?he didn?t know where he was running he just ran in a direction away from the giant!

Lisa watched and still couldn?t believe her eyes as what appeared to be an action figure actually got to its feet and began running away from her. She rubbed her eyes and looked again?still it was there running toward the wall farthest from her.

Neil tripped on the deep pile, which was proving exhausting to his little legs, but quickly he got up and continued running, but still he was in the shadow of the giant that loomed above him.

Lisa took one tentative step toward the figure, which bought her level with it, but still it ran from her. She thought for a moment about swatting it but really wanted to see what made it tick so she carefully nudged it in the back with her toe!

Neil suddenly felt this blunt narrow blade slam into his back making him scream in pain as he rolled arse over tit before ending in a tangled heap.

Lisa bent down to get a closer look and gingerly reached out with her right index finger, slowly she prodded the action figure with her nail but quickly drew back as it seemed to squirm and even gesture toward her.

She looked long and hard at it as it seemed to nurse the side that she?d just prodded. Gaining in confidence now she reached out and placed the pad of her finger on its chest area. It amused her as the little figure actually began hitting her finger but of course was unable to make her remove it. She pushed a little harder and could actually see the face on this toy contort as if she was causing it pain.

Neil did his best to fend off her finger but it was useless and as the pressure increased then so did his pain.

Lisa completely confident now opened her hand and grabbed the tiny figure into her fist pinning one of its arms by it side but leaving one free that still beat at her with increased vigour.

Neil realising his efforts were futile stopped hitting at his giant captor and just closed his eyes as she stood up.

Lisa bought Neil closer to her face so that she could examine him more closely.

Neil opened his eyes as his stomach caught up with the rest of him, he still hadn?t got used to the speed that these giants moved at?and at this size he doubted he ever would. He could just about make out her entire face in his field of vision and it was one of complete shock?no surprise there as she looked at the figure in her hand.

Lisa bought up her other hand and carefully went to touch his head with the pad of her finger; Neil fidgeted and hit out at her once more with his free hand as he screamed obscenities at her. Her expression changed once more?was this little action figure actually calling out to her.

Suddenly her concentration was broken as Aimee?s door opened briskly.

Neil almost lost the small contents of his stomach as Lisa quickly put her arm behind her back.

?What have you got there?? Aimee called out as she fast approached her sister.

?Nothing.? Lisa hesitantly replied.

?Show me?your hiding something?show me your hands.? Aimee sounded short and was in no mood for games.

?Don?t have to?are you going to make me?? Lisa stubbornly responded.

Aimee grabbed at her, but Lisa being that much bigger managed to fend her off with one arm as she quickly stuffed Neil into the waistband of her skirt.

?Calm down already?calm down?look here?nothing sees.? Lisa said as she held both her hands out palm up and then twisted them around as if to emphasise the point.

Neil found himself wedged halfway down her skirt waistband, his legs kicking wildly free from its grip but his upper half consumed completely by the tight waist. He feared that if she pulled in the wrong direction and inadvertently tightened its grip upon him he would be sliced in half, and so he began pulling as hard as he could to get his legs under the waist also. He grabbed at the fabric of the skirt and pulled as he shimmied his body and with each shimmy he moved that little bit further in.

Now he was at the crossroads for all that remained of him under the hem of her skirt was his lower legs and already he could feel the burden upon his arms as he held himself steady under her skirt. Looking down past the entire length of her leg was a shock, as Neil knew such a fall would almost certainly kill him!

?I know you had something there! I bet its still behind your back?let me see.? Aimee was still insistent that Lisa was hiding something.

?Christ I don?t, now will you leave me alone.? Lisa was sounding increasingly agitated.

Aimee stepped forward fast and attempted to pull Lisa around. Lisa countered her sister?s actions and stepped back quickly. There scuffle continued and their voices began to rise.

Neil had no choice any more as the sudden movements of Lisa freed his legs from her waist band, he tried bracing his legs between her and the tight skirt against her hip but it was no good and soon he found himself struggling to keep a hold of the thick material of the skirt as he turned the right way up!

His grip was lost and he began to fall, reaching out he grabbed at the skirt but was unable to take hold, he thought this was it but at the last minute his hands found the hem of the skirt and gripped tightly bringing his fall to a halt with a sudden jar. Neil found himself hanging down with his feet just about knee level to her as the skirt ended just above her knees.

Lisa still hadn?t realised that her tiny captive had slipped down she was still to busy wrestling with Aimee.

?For Pete?s sake Aimee what?s crawled up your arse?"

Neil was dangling precariously and knew he couldn?t hold on much longer, and then Lisa leaned forward and pushed Aimee, which caused enough movement for Neil to lose his tentative grip.

Screaming as he fell he grounded far sooner than he thought he would have?he hadn?t he?d just hit the back of her calf and slid down the steep slope until he fell off of her heel and landed with a soft thud?doing no more damage than winding him.

Struggling to get his breath back he looked up to see that he was laying under her heel, for a moment he froze as the thought of her simple action of resting her foot back down would mean his end. The pale soft wrinkled heel of a teenager?s foot turned out to be one of the scariest sights he?d yet seen as it hovered above him. Realising he needed to move he did just that and rolled to his left just as he felt the air dissipate next to him as her heel landed harshly where he?d been mere seconds before.

Neil got to his feet?he needed to escape the hall?his only option was the door to Lisa?s bedroom?he pondered for a moment but his mind was quickly made up for him as Lisa?s foot landed next to him almost knocking him off of his feet!

Running to the door he entered as Aimee screamed once more as Lisa pushed her to the ground in the final ending to there scuffle.

Neil looked around and was surprised by what he saw! The room was spotless?not a thing out of place?this girl had to be a dream?no teenager kept there room so clean!

?****!? Neil cried out as he heard the familiar thumping on the ground as footsteps approached.

He knew now that the way Lisa had treated him already that she wouldn?t help him! After all she just shoved him in her waistband without a care for his well-being?and she must have realised that he was real! Mustn?t she?

Neil struggled with each step as the deep pile of the carpet hindered him somewhat. The dress he still wore had seen better days, but the split that now ran up the thigh enabled him to move a little faster. As it turned out he needed that extra speed as he just made it to the foot of the bed as the bedroom door swung open.

?Go to hell child! And don?t bother me again!? Lisa said as she slammed the door shut behind her.

Neil was panting heavily as he leaned back against the inside of the bed leg feeling safe?for now!

Lisa walked toward her bed and paused as she reached around to the back of her skirt and carefully felt where she?d stuck the little action figure!

?O? no!? She cried out in disappointment?he was gone?or it was gone?she wasn?t all that sure of what it had been?but she wanted to find out!

Neil felt the ground shake as Lisa quickly stomped about her room?angry at having lost the little figure!

?Bloody cow! I?ll kill her?? she said to herself angrily.

Going to the door she opened it slightly and peered out?the hall was empty. Quickly she got on all fours and looked left and right?if it was out here it couldn?t have gotten far?not with such tiny legs.

Had Aimee found it?it was obvious that she was looking for it too?but finder?s keeper?s?alls fair in love and war!

Neil took the time to look out from under the bed?he needed somewhere to hide?he was so exposed?but even the dresser was built in, so it had no back that he could climb up and hide behind. Apart from the space under the bed and the space where the chair sat under the dressing table the room was void of hiding places?if she looked for him it wouldn?t be long before she found him.

He was worried about falling into the clutches of another giant?one that he didn?t know and knew that she wouldn?t help him?or had he got her all wrong?

Up the other end of the bed he noticed a pair of pink moccasin slippers, one sat flat and the other tilted over?it wasn?t ideal but at least it might give him a little time to think about his next move.

Hastily he ran toward them fearing that Lisa would return any minute.

Lisa had just about given up?there was no sign of the little figure so she guessed that Aimee had found him?if she burst into her room and surprised her she was sure that she?d find her with it!

Neil had made his way over to the slippers?he still couldn?t grasp the enormity of normal everyday things?to think that this slipper, which stood near on as tall as his waist was worn on the petite?and yet deadly foot of a pretty young woman.

At that moment his thoughts were suddenly broken as the bedroom door swung open and Lisa entered quickly shutting the door behind her. Neil looked over as she stood with he back to the door?from his vantage point he could see no higher than her thighs.

Lisa paused for a moment?she?d burst into Aimee?s room and had found her younger sister sobbing on her bed. So if she didn?t have it and Aimee didn?t have it?the hall was clear?there was only one logical place left to look?and she was standing in it?her bedroom?it wouldn?t have had time to go anywhere else.

Neil gasped as he watched her lower herself to her hands and knees?did she know he was there? Should he come out and meet her or risk angering her more by hiding. It was then that he felt the cold sweat begin emitting from the paws of his skin, his legs felt tingly?like the feeling of live returning after a dead leg. He felt the beads of sweat run down his forehead and then the all too unwelcoming sinking feeling?it was happening again!

Neil dropped to his knees well hidden between the slipper that sat sole down and the other that leaned against it on its side. His heart seemed to skip many beats as he felt the carpet move beneath him?he wasn?t moving?well not in the sense that he walked?and yet the sensation still surreal to him as he felt the carpet move as though it were alive?like a shimmering field of grass on a summers day gently blowing in the warm breeze.

The dress he wore began to feel heavy upon his shoulders?how small was he going to end up this time? Would he in fact be visible to the human eye? Could he really shrink so small?so small so that the world around him became so alien that he wouldn?t be able to recognise it! What new horrors would he now face at his new height?he hoped he wouldn?t find out?for now he wanted release?release form this crawl unjust world?he cared no more about Tracy?wait no! That was his one reason for survival, he longed to see her pretty face just once more before he shrunk away to nothing?he needed a reason to go on?and she was it!

At last the feeling subsided and Neil found himself on all fours as normal?he new immediately that he was far smaller than before as his arms were almost buried in the deep pile of the carpet. Unsteadily he got to his feet and noticed how the carpet now raised up past his knees?now even walking on the alien surface would be difficult?much less run!

He could feel the ground beneath him vibrate as Lisa carefully searched the ground area of her bedroom leaving no stone unturned?no dark corner unexamined?it was in here?of that she was sure?it was only a matter of time before she had it once more, and when she found it this time it wasn?t going to escape her again.

Neil climbed into the darkness of the slipper that was turned on its side?he dragged the dress with him as he feared it would give away his hiding place should she look there. He was pleasantly surprised by the smell that was all around him, she obviously took great care to keep her feet smelling sweet, as the air wasn?t that of a vinegary stale smell at all.

Suddenly his ridiculously misplaced thoughts of her feet went out of the window as the slipper he was in turned over and landed upright! She was close?so very close.

Pushing himself far back as he could he tucked up into the toe area and braced himself tightly.

Lisa had looked everywhere and still couldn?t find it?there was no other places left for a figure its size to hide?unless.

Neil gasped as he saw her finger reach over the heel of the slipper?her long red nail seemed to bounce light into his dark area like a torch. The slipper was suddenly pulled and then lifted at break neck speed?almost leaving Neil?s stomach behind. The slipper was then tilted and shaken violently?Neil braced himself and had it not been for the worn fur allowing him to get his hands around the bare netting he would have surly plummeted to the open area of the heel. As it was he hung on for dear life as his legs dangled precariously close to the opening of the slipper.

Lisa dropped the slipper to the floor and did the same with the other?she was wrong?it had gotten away?but where?

Neil heard her moving about and kept him tucked up tight in the toe end?his arms sore from almost being wrenched fro their sockets by her overly exuberant shaking of the slipper.

Neil jolted in shock as he heard a phone ring?the noise was so loud and penetrated his tiny ears like red-hot pokers?

Lisa leaned over and retrieved the mobile phone from her bag that sat just a few feet from Neil up on the bedside cabinet?

He listened as her voice filled the room?but at least she was distracted?he needed to be free from her slipper as it might not be the cleverest place to hide. Just a few more minutes and then he?d head out into the vast expanse of her room for the first time since shrinking to new lows!

Lisa continued chatting on the phone?meanwhile Neil had pulled some fluff from her slippers and had used it to plug his ears?by no means did it block out the sounds around him but it did help to drown out the power of her voice.

Neil crawled down the slipper toward the light, in just a couple of shimmies he was knelt in the opening of the heel?before him was Lisa?s foot?raised up on its toes, looking up her ankle was easily three stories high from this perspective. He guessed himself to be no more than about three inches tall?if everything had seemed big before?well that was nothing compared to now as it had almost doubled in size to him.

Suddenly Lisa?s moved her foot at a speed that Neil found hard to comprehend. Her foot dropped suddenly and her toes flattened the heel of the slipper right in front of Neil?now before him was a five toes?the first being half as big as he. Again they rose up like a spider rises just before it launches at its prey. Neil had nowhere else to go?except from whence he came. Quickly he backed off in the toe area of the slipper?he was trapped and in trouble?and he knew it?but unbeknown to him?so did Lisa.

She had been sitting there chatting on the phone when her eyes widened as this tiny figure crawled out of her slipper?right in front of her foot?she almost reached down for it?but wanted to see what its reaction would be to danger?in this case her foot!

Neil backed right up into the toe end and preyed?preyed she would get up and walk away leaving both her slipper and him where they were.

Her toes slide back and pulled the slipper up, so that the toe end pointed straight up?Neil grasped hold of the fur just in the nick of time?unfortunately the dress he had been clutching fell, he tired to catch it between his feet but he was too late and as he hung there looking past his own feet he watched as the dress fluttered down and landed on her toes.

Lisa rocked the slipper back and forth a few times?she wanted to see just how long it would be before her tiny captive tried to escape her slipper.

Neil slammed first into the sole and then into the underside of the top?many times this happened but still he held firm. Eventually the slipper dropped violently winding Neil as it did so.

Neil looked toward the heel and noticed how the dress that had once fitted him lay across her toes, he knew he needed out and this maybe his last chance. Quickly he crawled toward the pressed down heel.

Lisa was still chatting away on her phone was loving every minute of her game with her new found toy?she smiled as its tiny head appeared once more before her toes?her toes look enormous next the little thing.

He had no time to escape, as his head met the light then the toes edged forward to block any route of escape he might have had?with no choice he backed off into the toe once more only this time the light began to fade as her toes followed him?She was putting on her slipper!

Chapter 16 by slipstream

Ok guys, quicker than expected.

Hope you like...we're getting close to the end now...

Part 16

Neil backed up to the far reaches of the toe, but there was no escape; he knew that as fear gripped him her five monstrously huge toes headed toward him slowly and deliberately blocking all paths of escape. The light grew dimmer and his screams grew weaker, with the light almost gone he reached out and pushed at the fleshy part of her big toe just beneath the over hanging nail.

Tears rolled down his face, was this the end? Was he to die in such a horrid fashion? Crushed un-be knowingly in the toe of a slipper by a young woman he?d never even spoken to?

With all his might he pushed and punched at the wall of flesh before him, all to no avail as they casually twitched as if to resent him being in there space. He was forced to concede what little space he had and now found himself sobbing alone in the dark and pinned helplessly beneath her toes. He knew this was it, the moment she applied any weight he would be squashed.

Lisa had felt the figures tiny struggles upon her foot and was basking in the fact that it still struggled beneath her foot! It reminded her of the times as a child when she so loved to squash bugs beneath her foot. She loved the feeling of something living being extinguished by her simplest movement and the stirring in her groin at the time she now knew was sexual awakening. She was almost ready to extinguish this poor things miserable existence, but had second thoughts as she knew not what it was and it still intrigued her that it might be something of interest?but it could struggle a little longer as she was enjoying the moment!

Ten long minutes had passed as Neil?s struggles had all but ceased?he was soaked in sweat, both from himself and Lisa?s foot. The air was thick and hard to breath and what fight he?d had in him had all but faded?his tears had even slowed.

Lisa decided it was time to see what she had caught?

Neil let out one last scream as the toes that covered him spread and then scrunched, pinching his left arm and some of his side flesh tight between them, then he found himself being dragged from the slipper as the foot slid back.

Feeling the cool air surround him as he exited the slipper was almost enough relief to block out the pain he was feeling in his arm and side?but not quite!

Lisa stretched out her toes and felt the figure fall; she slid her foot back and leaned over for a closer look.

Neil fell in a heap to the soft carpet, immediately he rubbed at his sore arm and noticed the large bruise that had formed on his side from the pinch of her toes.

A little giggle escaped Lisa?s mouth as she watched it move.

Looking up Neil looked into her pretty smiling face and hoped that at last he may have found the means of getting back to his family?could this nightmare be drawing to a close?

Gingerly he got to his feet and was suddenly all to aware of his nakedness; covering his privates with one hand and using his other to try and help throw his voice, he called up to her.

?HELP! PLEASE HELP ME! YOU?VE GOT TO HELP ME?PLEASE!?

Lisa looked long and hard??it looks almost human!? she thought to herself as it struggled to its feet. She smiled as it seemed to get embarrassed by its nakedness??that can?t be?can it.? She spoke under her breath as she noticed it?s little winky!

Her mouth opened in shock! Was it actually trying to communicate with her?and if this was the figure from the hall?why is it so much smaller than before?

All thoughts of mashing it beneath her foot were gone?for the moment anyway?it seemed to be alive and certainly formed like that of a human, was it from outta space? If it was what could it do to her? Did it carry some virus unknown on earth?

Neil called up once more as the giant woman moved. She was reaching for him?at last a ray of hope!

Lisa thought for a moment and then reached down and picked up her slipper.

Neil watched amazed as her huge hand descended toward him, but to his disbelief it passed him by and picked up the giant slipper behind him. Before he could move he saw the giant sole descending down onto him. He tried to move from its path but he was far too slow and far too late. Its weight bore down upon him until he sank to his knees and then onto his front. His was buried deep into the carpet by just the weight of her house slipper.

Lisa was confident the little creature couldn?t move now?she needed to find something to put it in. Quickly she looked around her room?there wasn?t anything suitable. She?d have to leave the room?was it totally immobilised? It would have escaped by now if it weren?t. Quickly she left her room.

Neil struggled and pushed hard but the give in the carpet and the weight of the slipper left him without much room for manoeuvre. He could feel the vibrations with each step she took so much in fact that it actually tickled his eardrums. Then the door slammed shut and foot steps grew distant?he was alone.

Why was she doing this? Couldn?t she see what he was? Had he become so insignificant that he was no longer seen as a man? These thoughts and many more invaded his troubled mind as he lay there awaiting her inevitable return.

Within minutes Lisa returned, she closed the door behind her and dropped to her knees, she unscrewed the lid of a jar, which she had retrieved from the kitchen and then flipped over the slipper.

Neil at last welcomed the heavy weight gone from his back; he stood and turned to face the giant before him. Suddenly he fell against a cold hard surface as it buried beneath the carpet and scooped him up, it wasn?t until he saw the glass jar heading toward him that he realised just what she was up too! He screamed and made a desperate dive to the left but Lisa was too quick for him and adjusted her movement in time.

With a flick of the lid the figure fell forward and landed half into the jar, before it had time to move she lifted the jar sending the creature plummeting into its inescapable depths. Quickly she screwed the lid into place and stood to her feet.

Neil was immediately gagging?it had been a coffee jar and he was certain that she?d only just emptied it and not even washed it for the smell was overpowering. He toppled to the bottom of the jar and didn?t even have time to right himself as the jar was titled this way and that and the whining sound the lid made as she screwed it on penetrated his make shift ear plugs sending his head sharply into pain!

Lisa sat on her bed and held the jar in her hand; she bought it close to her face and peered in?it was amazing. Every detail, right down to hair on its head, and of course a little sexual organ between its legs?it was like a tiny man!

Neil stood and pressed against the glass wall beating it with his fists, the view from inside was warped and she no longer looked the pretty young girl he?d seen only minutes before, her face now wide and pulled out of shape, and with each movement it distorted differently it reminded him of when he and Tracy had gone to the fair ground and walked through the hall of mirrors?that was such fun?but now seemed an eternity ago.

Neil had to wipe the side of the jar now as it was misting up due to the heat from his body and the dampness of his breath?

Lisa still looked in and was thinking about how much this thing might be worth?surly it had to be wroth something?but whom could she contact? Maybe she should show her Dad? No that?s not a good idea?he?d surly take it from her.

Neil was starting to feel faint?it was then he realised that the air was growing more and more stale with each breath he drew?he looked up and fear took a new meaning?there were no air holes! He was going to suffocate if he didn?t have air soon.

Lisa was still thinking of what she could do with it and had placed the jar down on her bedside cabinet as she laid back and thought of what she would do with the money.

Neil was desperately thumping upon the glass?the harder he thumped and screamed the thinner the air became. He was finding it increasingly difficult to keep the glass clear from condensation and could still see the giant girl laid out on her bed totally oblivious to his cries for help.

Funny how laying on a bed and day dreaming makes you feel all tired?well Lisa was feeling tired now and thought 40 winks might help her decide on whom she should seek out with reference to her mind blowing catch! She turned over to her side and as a second thought just happen to catch a glance at the jar?it was totally misted up, all she could see was its little hands forming lines in the mist?no wait?the lines made letters?she sat up sharply and looked closely!

?No?no it can?t be! Surly not?H?E?L?P?help?N?.O?no?A?I?R?you stupid cow!? she mumbled to herself as she quickly reached for the jar.

With little effort she undid the lid and could actually hear the pressure change as the fresh air entered the vacuum of the jar!

Neil had almost given up?but one last idea had entered his oxygen-staved brain?using what little energy he had left before he fell into unconsciousness he spelt out the words that he hoped might yet save his life!

Lisa looked into the jar and could see the tiny figure laying still on the bottom?dare she take it out? But then if it were dead?what use would it be then? She shook the jar a little, but the figure remained still. Then an idea hit! With jar and lid in hand she quickly left the bedroom and headed for the bathroom.

Holding the jar under the cold tap she turned it on just enough to allow a little trickle to fall into the jar and onto its tiny occupant!

Neil awoke with a start as the ice cold water splashed about his head. He breathed in hard filling his lungs with fresh cool air and splashing the cold water about him?it deadened the pain somewhat on his badly bruised side.

?Oi, would ya turn that thing off!? He called up at Lisa.

Lisa almost dropped the jar?it spoke?very high pitched and boosted by the acoustics of the jar?but she heard it.

She turned the tap off and carefully sat on the closed lid of the toilet seat, she was about to re screw the lid on when it called out again?

?Please?no?don?t put the lid on?please.?

She heard it so clear that time?in English too!

?What do you want?? She said down into the jar a little nervously.

Neil was assaulted by her powerful voice and quickly held his hands to his ears, which just about toned it down enough for him to understand.

?I wanna go home.?

Lisa paused for a minute?was she really chatting with a tiny being sitting in an old coffee jar?

?What planet are you from??

Neil looked up a little bemused?but at least this was a breakthrough?at last he was communicating with her.

?Planet? What do you mean planet? I live at number 18 Oatmeal Drive?please you have to take me home.?

Lisa looked down at it?and for five long minutes said nothing but looked closer than she ever had done before and moved the jar about to enable her to get a better look at her captive.

?You mean?you?re like?human?like me??

?Yes?yes?human?I?m a man?my names Neil?Neil Keen?O? thank god.? He called out as he sank to his knees in relief; his torture was finally coming to an end!

?But your so small?how can you be like me? Are all your family like you?I mean small??

?God no?just me?I was once bigger than you?but then?!?

?Then what?O? my god?I can?t catch it can I?I won?t end up small like you?will I?? There was fear in Lisa?s words as she asked the question.

?No?no?there?s no danger what so ever?it?s not something that you can catch.?

Lisa regained her confidence and bought the jar back up closer to her face so that she could see him a little better.

?Would you mind taking me out of here?I?m cold and wet?and I don?t wanna catch cold.?

?Err?ok but just wait until we get back to my room.?

Lisa then stood and screwed the lid back on the jar and pulled off about thirty sheets of toilet paper. Carefully she checked the hall and then made the short walk to her room once she was sure the coast was clear.

Once in the safety of her room she unscrewed the lid of the jar and carefully tilted it over until its tiny inhabitant was able to walk up and climb out onto her bed.

?Thank you.? Neil called out as he stepped onto the vast bed.

?Sorry I didn?t understand.? Lisa said as she stood and using some off the toilet paper she dried the jar out.

Sitting on the floor by the bed she tore off a couple of sheets of toilet paper and dropped it next to Neil.

He thank her but she didn?t answer?it was obvious now that the jar had helped to amplify his voice to a level she could hear. Well he?d worry about communication later he thought as he dried himself down with one sheet of toilet paper and then fashioned a kind of toga with the other.

Lisa watched in fascination as the tiny man first dried himself and then made a type of robe that he pulled over his head, with just a sheet of toilet paper.

?So little man tell me how you came to be in my slipper?? Lisa said with a new found confidence.

?Well it all began??

?Hang on?I can?t hear a word your saying?sorry but you?ll have to go back in the jar for a moment.?

?No?no?I?m not going back in there again??

Neil got up and ran for the end of the bed as Lisa reached over and picked up the jar, as she looked back she saw him standing on the edge?there was no where for him to go the drop was far to great for him to jump.

?Now, now?don?t be stupid.?

Lisa reached down and before Neil could react he found himself helpless in her soft hand.

?There now I got ya?don?t worry I won?t hurt you?but I need to be able to hear you.?

Neil nodded?she was right?after all she?d let him out afterwards?wouldn?t she!

Carefully Lisa released him into the jar and this time he landed on soft bedding as she?d used what was left of the toilet paper to make it a little more comfortable for him.

She sat on her bed and made herself comfortable as she readied to listen to her little captive.

?Ok?now you may begin.? She said down at Neil.

?Can you hear me ok now?? Neil called up.

?Just fine??

Neil sat down and began telling of his adventure starting with the kidnapping by Megan.

After about thirty minutes Neil was done?he?d left no stone unturned and now sat comfortably on the soft tissue hoping that soon this soft tissue would be replaced with his Tracy?s soft hand.

?So you keep getting smaller?? Lisa enquired.

?Yea?the last time just a couple of hours ago?I?m guessing I?m three inches tall now.?

?Hmm, yea I would think that a pretty good guess.?

?So when are you gonna take me home??

Lisa looked down into the jar?he was so helpless. ?O? soon I guess?but I thought you might like a bit to eat and a drink before we go?you know I?m feeling peckish!?

?O? yea ok?that?ll be nice. But after that you?ll take me home?right??

?Off course?you?ll be going home all right. Ok now I need to put you somewhere safe while I go and make us something to eat. Hmm now where to put you.?

?Couldn?t I just stay here? I mean I can?t go anywhere and well I feel kinda safe in here.?

?Well normally I?d say sure?but it?s my pussy see?it likes to eat tiny little things like you!?

?O god yea?I wouldn?t want to meet ya cat?more than I could handle?how about if you put the lid on??

?Ha ha?I didn?t say anything about a cat.?

Neil looked up at her quizzically as she reached down for the jar.

?What are you doing?put me down?put me down.?

?I?m only putting you outta harms way little man?like I said my pussy eats little things like you.?

Lisa then lifted up her skirt and held the waistband of her panties open as she tilted the jar over and Neil began to slide down the smooth surface, his tissue made toga ripping apart as he struggled against gravity.

?No?O god please no?what are you doing.?

Lisa giggled as she watched him struggle for grip as she tilted the jar a little more.

Neil reached the lip of the jar and made one last scurry up before finally giving to th inevitable. He fell and bounced on the crotch of her panties. Before him was her shaven virgina, her lips bigger than he?and a ring pieced in each of them?

?Welcome home little man?remember beware of the pussy?it just might eat you.?

With that she let her panties snap back into place. With a little adjustment she positioned Neil just where she wanted him and then casually left her room to get a bit to eat!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=592