Giantess Beach by Mr_G
Summary:

The size islands has a new attraction. Giantess Beach. The sizechangers are holding a grand opening party. This is the story of that party.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 5927 Read: 35672 Published: March 28 2016 Updated: April 23 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

6. Chapter 6 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G

 

  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Giantess Beach

 

 

Part one

 

 

Attention giantesses of the Wishbone multi universe. We the Sizechangers of Sizeloa are holding a giantess beach party in the Size Islands newest attraction giantess beach. So it doesn’t matter where you are from all giantesses are welcome to this party. Heck we will even allow GTS-Goddesses who we normally don’t allow on our world.

 

For those men fearing this is a woman only event. Fear not, for male giantess fans are allowed. But no giant men allowed. For the giant men that insist on coming to the Size Islands we have special islands just for you.

 

The party takes place on Feb 20 2016.

 

Thomas looked at the computer screen in disbelief. A giantess beach party were men were allowed? A giantess party where he did not have to sneak in? It almost seemed too good to be true. He had to tell his fellow giantess fans and make plans to visit Sizeloa.

 

“Which height do you think is best to give my welcome to giantess beach speech? Should I go with 200 feet or 400 feet tall?”

Deborah Law looked at her distant cousin Talktor Law. 

“I think your words will matter more than your size. As long as you’re a giantess when you make the speech you’ll be fine.”

“I know. I’ll split the difference. How does 300 feet sound?”

“That sounds fine by me. “

“Will you be going to the beach party afterwards?”

“Yes.”

 

Talktor stood in front of the assembled crowd. At 300 feet tall with long blond hair, blue eyes and a blue dress she made a stunning sight.

“Welcome everyone. My name is talktor Law. I welcome you to the Size Islands latest attraction Giantess Beach.”

Sounds of cheers filled the air.

“As the name implies this is a beach where giantesses from all over the wishbone mutli verse are allowed to roam free. Normal sized men are allowed on the beach as well. But they must keep in mind they are responsible for their own safety.  If they get stepped on by a giantess it’s their own fault. That said we discourage giantesses from killing people on our beach. Accidently crushing a man to death is one thing. But going on a rampage is not ok on giantess beach. Giantesses who want to go on a rampage are advised to go to Giantess Rampage Island.”

What about giant men?” Someone asked.

“They have their own beach on another island in the size islands.”

While Talktor was speaking a woman appeared in front of her. It was a blond woman twice her height and dressed in a pink swimsuit. Talktor recognized the blond.

“Rose Crusher what are you doing here?”

“I heard there was a beach party talking place here.”

“The party is taking place after the news conference. We usually discourage GTS-Goddess from visiting Sizeloa. But for the beach party we’ll make an exception. “

“You can’t keep us GTS-Goddesses out. See you at the party.” Rose then disappeared from sight.

“That’s the first time I’ve seen Rose in a swimsuit.  Hopefully any GTS-goddesses that show up with behave themselves. Moving on are there any questions?”

“Is it such a good idea to have giantesses of so many different sizes at the party?”

“What do you mean?”

“You could have a 50 foot woman meeting a 5000 foot woman. The latter could easily step on and kill the former.”

 “I trust the giantesses that come will watch their step. Besides back in 2000 CE the GTS-goddess held a party and the size different between goddesses were considerable.”

“But GTS-goddesses are immortal, you’re dealing with giantesses that can get hurt and die.”

“Let’s move on to the next question.”

“The Deians and Megas hate each other. What happens if giantesses from both worlds show up at the party?”

“I don’t know. I hope they have the sense to keep their fight away from Sizeloa.”

“And if they don’t?”

“To quote the human expression, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Next question please.”

“What happens if a giantess needs to use the washroom?”

“Outhouses of various sizes are provided.”

“What about food and drink?”

“We got various kinds of earth foods and drinks.”

“How long will the party last?”

“Currently we are planning for a day or two in length. But we have no set time limit. Let’s say we get this party started.”

Cheers then erupted from the crowd.

 

“What do you mean we have to sign a waiver before we can go to the party?” Thomas asked the sizechanger staffing the entrance to the beach. Besides himself he had convinced two of his friends Raymond and Walter to come with him.

“Every man who attends the giantess beach party must sign a waiver saying that they are responsible for their own safety and will not take legal action is they get hurt and or killed by partying giantesses.”

“I don’t know. This party is sounding dangerous.” Walter muttered.

“But think of all the giantesses in bathing suites. It’s worth the risk.” Raymond countered.

“I’m with Raymond. It’s too good to pass up.”

“I would be a lot more comfortable if I was wearing one of those super suits from GATC.” Walter complained.

“Sorry crush proof tech is not available.” The sizechanger told Walter.

“What about protection spells? I remember hearing about a GATC conference where super witches casted a spell making sure no one got hurt.” Walter asked.

“Super witches and sizechangers don’t get along.”

“Come on Walter. Don’t be a wimp.”

“Fine! But If I’m stepped on by a giantess, I am so haunting you.”

 

To be continued

 

Author notes: Yes I know this is just a teaser. But I felt like posting something

Readers curious about the GTS-Goddess party referred to can read the story at “GTS-goddess party 2000” a story found right here at giantess world.

GATC is short for Giants and the City

Readers curious about the GTAC conference mentioned can read the story “The biggest fan” which can be found here at giantess world.

I’m having trouble deciding where to take to take this story. My original idea was to have Deians and megas show up and the beach become a war zone with giantesses killing giantesses. Then I started to have second thoughts about that idea.

What do you guys think? Should I stick with my original plans or should the party remain violence free?

I’m still deciding who going to show up at the party and party details. So it could be a while before part 2 is ready. As always comments are welcome.

Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Part 2

 

The trio of giantess fans looked at the beach ahead them. Off in distance ahead of them they could see the ocean. A few feet ahead of them was a “You are here sign” with a map of the beach.

“If I read the sign right, Giantess Beach is two kilometers wide and 50 km long.”  Thomas told his friends.

“Man, if I known the beach was this big, I would have taken the car.” Walter grumbled.

“I’m not sure they allow cars on the beach.” Raymond replied.

“I’ve heard of a beach in Nova Scotia where they allow vehicles on the beach itself.”

“But we’re not in Nova Scotia.”Thomas pointed out.

While Thomas was talking a 250 foot brunette went up to them and asked.

“Do you boys need a lift?”

“Who are you?”

“My name is Helen. I’m one of the giantesses proving a taxi service.”

“Free taxi service sounds good to me.”

“Who said it was free?” Helen then quoted a price that made the men gasp.

“That price is highway robbery.” Thomas griped.

“Pay up or walk, the choice is yours.”

“Sigh! We’ll pay.”

Helen then lowered her hand to the ground and the giantess fans climbed aboard.

 

“When I mentioned I wanted a tropical vacation. This is not what I had in mind.” Steven Miller grumbled. He was sitting on the shoulder of his wife Deborah Law, who happened to be 600 feet tall at the time.

“I assure you that the Size islands are in the tropical latitudes of Sizeloa.”

“The weather may be tropical, but there are lots of giantesses here. Some of them may be dangerous.”

“Don’t worry Steve. I’ll protect you.”

 “Say, isn’t that Rose Crusher over there?”

Deborah turned and sure enough the famous GTS-Goddess was just a few thousand feet away.

“I heard she crashed the press conference. But I didn’t expect her to actually show up at the party.”

Seeing Deborah, Rose walked over to her and said. 

“I was curious. I wanted to see the party before in ends in death and destruction.”

“What makes you say that?” Deborah asked.

“Let’s just say I heard rumors that both Deians and Megas plan to show up at the party.”

“My cousin and her staff can handle anything that comes up.”

“Oh really!” Rose said before disappearing from sight.

“She does have a point. A Deian vs. Mega fight could take place.” Stephen muttered.

“Hopefully that won’t happen. And if it does I’m sure my cousin has a plan.”Deborah added.

 

Talktor loved greeting the arriving giantesses. Then she saw a familiar face.”

“Mistar. It’s been a long time.”  Talktor then hugged the redhead who was also 300 feet tall.

“I afraid I don’t have time to go to the party. But since I was in the size islands I decided to say hello.”

“How are your son and hubby?”

“They are fine. You really think that you can make the Deians and megas behave?”

“I will tell any Deians and megas that show up that giantess beach is not a war zone. Keep the fight away from Sizeloa.”

“We are not here to start a fight.”

Startled the two sizechangers looked up and saw a trio of Deians looking down at them. The tallest Deian was 945 meters tall while the shortest one was 864 meters tall.

 

“It’s Janet Ball, Stacey Hamlin and Amber Flowers. What are you actresses doing here?”Talktor asked.

“Just here for some R&R.” Stacey replied.

“And before you ask, we are not going to be in character.” Janet added.

“That’s too bad. I’m a real fan of GATC.” Talktor commented.

“I hate to mention this. But aren’t you worried about GATC haters finding you here?” Mistar asked.

“We trust that security will keep them at bay.” Amber replied.

“I’m sure our guests we be happy to have you here.”

“BTW I’ve heard Jane Jones plans to attend.”

“I look forward to her arrival. Enjoy the party Deians.”

 

To be continued

 

Author notes: Over 1000 views and only Carycomic commented! I was hoping for more comments. Anyway I have decided against the party becoming violent. Although I did consider writing an April fools post where Michelle Bates shows up, grows to 10,000 miles tall and crushes the whole island with her foot killing everyone on the island.

 

Amber Flowers is an Deian actress who plays (and looks like) Ashley Andrews

Janet Ball is an Deian actress who plays (and looks like) Janine Shaw

Stacey Hamlin is an Deian actress who plays (and looks like) Scarlett Knight

Jane Jones is an Deian actress who plays (and looks like) Julia

 

For those who are wondering, Mistar hubby is Mike Wall. Their son name is Martor a.k.a. Martin.

 

Still working on the plot, so I’m not sure when I’ll get around to writing/posting part 3

 

Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Part 3

 

“So you’re a class five solar giantess?” Thomas asked. He and his two friends were sitting on Helen’s shoulder.

“That’s right.”Helen replied.

“What’s a solar giantess doing on Sizeloa?”Raymond asked.

“I’ve heard about the party. And I figured working as a taxi would be a great way to earn some extra money.”

“Are there any other solar giantesses at the party?”Walter asked.

“A few others were planning to attend. I hope Hillary doesn’t show up.”

“Why not?”

“She tends to boss giantesses smaller than her around.”

“I do not.”

Startled looked up at saw Hillary towering over her. At 5000 feet tall she made Helen feel small.

“I take it that’s Hillary?” Thomas asked.

“What are you up to short stuff?”

“I am one of several giantesses providing taxi service to normal size people.”

“You won’t catch me acting like a giantess taxi.”

“Why not? I carried around a whole hotel once.”

Started Hillary turned around and saw Amber, Janet and Stacey standing just a few hundred feet away.

“Janet.” Hillary cried as she gave Janet Ball a big hug lifting her off the ground.

“Put me down.” Janet cried.

“Sorry. “ Hillary said as she placed Janet back on the ground.

 

“Oh wow! It’s Janine Shaw, Ashley Andrews and Scarlett Knight.” Thomas cried out.

“You idiot! It’s the Deian actresses that play them.”Raymond corrected him.

“Actresses or not they are the most beautiful giantesses I have ever seen. We got to get their attention.”Walter said.

“Fine. Hey actresses I got some giantess fans that want to met you.” Helen told the actresses.

“Have them come to my beach blanket. There they can join the crowd of my worshipers.” Stacey replied.

“Excuse me.” Helen said but Stacey was already walking away, Fallowed by Amber.

“You have to forgive her. Having people worship her has gone to her head.” Janet explained.

“Come on Helen, we got to fallow them.”Thomas pleaded with Helen.

“I think you guys are nuts. But alright.” Helen then headed after Stacey.

“So what are you up to these days Janet?” Hillary asked.

“My friends and I are here for some R&R. The GATC haters are doing their best to kill and my friends.”

“I’ve hear about that. May God keep you and your friends safe.”

”I hate to chat and run but I plan to go for a relaxing swim.”

“I’ll see you later Janet.”

 

 

“What‘s the problem?” Talktor asked the security chief.

“We got evil GTS-goddesses trying to join the party.” The security chief replied.

Four GTS-Goddesses stood before the sizechangers. The tallest was a 4000 foot blond. The shortest was a 3041 foot redhead. Even at her max height of 800 feet, Talktor felt small.

“Who are these goddesses?” Talktor asked.

“I am Joanna Jones.” The 4000 foot blond replied.

“I am Dorothy Blackburn.” The 3189 foot brunette replied.

“Name is Amber Andrews,” The 3100 foot blond replied.

“And I’m Molly O’Neil.” The 3041 foot redhead replied.

 “No evil GTS-goddesses allowed at the party.”

“Why not? Your ad said nothing about evil GTS-goddesses being excluded.” Joanna pointed out.

“If you saw my press conference you realize we don’t want any rampages. This is not Giantess Rampage Island.”

“Wait, there an island just for rampaging giantesses?” Dorothy asked.

“Yes. I’ll give you directions there.”

“If this is a trick, I swear I’ll wreck your party.” Joanna vowed.

“No tricks.” Talktor promised.

 

“Why are concessions always over priced?” Stephen grumbled as he ate his hot dog and drank bottle water.

“They are not over priced, your just cheap.” Deborah replied as she bit into her burger, (enlarged to 100 times normal size for she was still 600 feet tall) she also had a huge bottle of water.

“I’m an accountant. I can’t help it.”

“Deborah Law? It’s an honor to meet you.”

Deborah turned around and saw a 750 foot brunette standing beside her.

“I’m sorry I didn’t catch your name.”

“I’m Jill Gilbert. I’m a GTS-Goddess who also happens to be a giantess fan.” Jill then got out an autograph book and a pen.

“Can I have your autograph?”

“Sure.” Deborah then signed the autograph book.

“Thank you. I’m getting autographs of famous giantesses. Speaking of famous giantesses I see Jane Jones off in the distance. Thanks again.”

Jill then ran off.

“Don’t see that every day.” Stephen commented.

 

“That went easier than I expected.” Talktor told her security chief.

“I suspect they really didn’t want to cause trouble. But I wonder who or what else is going to show up.” she replied.

 

To be continued

 

Author notes: Glad to see a few more people commented.

Amber, Dorothy and Molly are members of the bad apple gang

People wanting to know more about the GTS-goddesses mentioned in this installment are advised to check out their entries in the GTS-Goddess guide.

See the story “The biggest fan” for the story of when Hillary first met Janet

Still working out plot details so I’m not sure when part 4 will get written

As always comments are welcome

 

 

Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Interlude

 

A wormhole appeared and a brunette emerged. She was 575 feet tall and dressed in battle armour. The wormhole closed after her. She looked around and a frown came upon her face.

“This isn’t giantess beach.”

“Welcome to Crossover Plains Cathy Jones.”

Cathy looked at the two super witches at 600 feet tall they were a bit taller than her.

“I know you. You’re the spell sisters, Cindy and Tammy Spell, the hosts of tease that mortal.”

“Glad to see we’re still recognized.” Cindy said.

“I got to warn giantess beach. I got reason to believe the Evil Giantess Army, EGA for short plans to attack Giantess Beach.”

“You’re not warning anybody.” The wormhole generator then disappeared from Cathy’s hands. Then the sisters disappeared from sight leaving Cathy stranded.

End interlude

 

Part 4

 

“Jane Jones?”

Jane looked down at the 750 foot brunette. At 3690 feet tall she towered over Jill Gilbert.

“What do you what?”

“Julia is one of my favorite GATC characters. Can I have you autograph?”

“I don’t do autographs.”

“Please.”

“I said no, now go away.”

“You’re so mean.” Jill muttered as she walked away.

 

Watching the scene from a distance Deborah and Stephen shook their heads.

“Being rude to GTS-goddess is a risky move.” Deborah commented.

“A move she got away with. At least for now.” Stephen added.

 Jane for her part took a few more steps. Got out a pillow and then laid down on the beach.

 

 “Hey watch it.”

Hillary stopped walking and looked down. She spotted a 50 foot brunette.

“You almost stepped on me.” The 50 foot brunette told the 5000 foot brunette.

“I don’t like your attitude, what’s your name?”

“Pearl Strange. Who the hell are you?”

“Hillary. I’m a class two solar giantess.”

“More like a first class bitch.”

Hillary then tried to grab Pearl but Pearl disappeared from sight.

“Where did she go?”

“Look behind you.”

Hillary turned around and somehow Pearl had gotten behind her. Hillary tried to grab her but Pearl disappeared from sight.

“No fair using magic.” Hillary muttered.

 

“Thanks for the ride Helen. You can let us off here.”

Helen then placed the giantess fans on the ground and then left to look for more customers.

 

“Isn’t this a beautiful sight?” Thomas asked. Before them was Stacey lying on a beach towel gathering up her fans.

“I’m more of an Amber fan.” Walter replied before heading toward Amber who was a building a huge sandcastle.

“Janet is my favorite. But since she’s not here, I’ll go with Stacey.” Raymond commented.

 

Stacey looked over the crowd. Hundreds of her fans were gathered around her. True most of them were really Scarlett Knight fans. But since she looked like Scarlett Knight and played her in movies and television it was good enough for them.  Studying the crowd she recognized members of ‘The church of Scarlett Knight’ and ‘slaves of Scarlett’.

 

“Are you ready to worship me?”Stacey asked the crowd.

The crowd cried out yes.

“You do realize you’re a bunch of idiots. You are worshiping a false goddess.”

Stacey groaned she recognized the voice. Sure enough the GTS-goddess was standing nearby.

“Go away Rose.”

“Real goddesses like me get offended when mere mortals pretend to be gods.”

“I can’t help it if people love me. Want to worship me.”

“But you encourage people to worship you. You’re causing people to suffer eternal damnation.”

“You’re sounding like those Christians against Giantess people. Saying I turn people away from God. I think you’re just jealous.”

“Me? You think I’m jealous of a mere mortal.” Rose Crusher then burst out laughing.

“I have been in existence for almost a thousand years. I will never die, while the day is quickly coming when not only will you be dead, but your soul will be burning in hell.”

“I still say you’re jealous because I have more followers than you. People would rather worship me or my friends than you.”

“I have wasted enough time with you.” Rose then disappeared from sight.

“Now what we got rid of that pest. Who wants to rub sun screen on my body?”

Hundreds of hands went up.

 

Nearby Amber shook her head.

“It’s like asking an ant to put sunscreen on a human.” She muttered as she continued to build her skyscraper sized sand castle. Cheering her on was Walter and a dozen other fans.

 

Janet was enjoying her swim when a voice called out.

“Hey. It’s Janet Ball .”

Janet looked around and spotted a cruise ship and an aircraft carrier. She could see hundreds of people on the cruise ship. She couldn’t see anyone on the aircraft carrier.

“Hey Janet! Are you going to play with the aircraft carrier?” Somebody on the cruise ship asked.

“No I don’t want to play with the aircraft carrier. “Janet replied.

The sound of disappointment could be heard for miles. Janet ignored the fans and finished her swim.

 

“Sigh! Why does everyone think I like playing with aircraft carriers?”Janet asked Amber.

“It’s that beach comic. Once the image of Janine carrying an aircraft carrier like it was a toy entered the public mind. It stayed there. Plus it didn’t help when the sizechangers made an aircraft carrier part of the act we perform on Drenic island.

 “I’m not Janice Shaw. I may look like her, but I’m not her.”

“I know that, you know that. But there are members of the public who don’t. “

 

“You had no right to send them here.”

Talktor frowned at the computer screen. She didn’t like Rantor at the best of times but he seemed madder than normal.

“What was I supposed to do? My beach can’t handle evil GTS-goddesses. Giantess Rampage Island is built to handle evil giantesses. “

“We handle giantesses hundreds of feet tall not thousands.”

“I’m sure you’ll manage.” Talktor then broke the connection.

 

To be continued

 

Author note: The Pearl Strange in this story is the same one mentioned in chapter 42 of Stanley Charm memoirs

The Cathy Jones that appears in the interlude is the mega Cathy that appears in the story “Meet yourself”

In case you’re wondering Rose was created in 1022 CE. See the GTS-goddess guide for more on her history

As always comments are welcome

 

 

Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Part 5

 

 “So you married a GTS-Goddess.”

“And you married a sizechanger.”

Todd Smith and Stephen Miller looked at each other. Their wives Helen Dolon and Deborah Law were chatting nearby.

“It must be a challenge dealing with the size difference. I mean your 6’4” and she is 2000 feet tall.”

“I admit the size difference makes things challenging. And there are days I wish she would let me use a size change gun to make us the same size. But I love giantesses. How about you? You married an alien.”

“I admit our marriage has had ups and downs. And there were times her size changing powers scarred me. But in the end we managed. We even started a family.”

“You and Deborah have kids? How is that possible?”

“Let’s just say I had some alternations done to my sperm and leave it at that.”

“There are times I wish Helen and I could have a kid but I can’t see how it would happen. Just out of curiosity how many kids do you have?”

“I have two sons and a daughter.”

“Deborah must have her hands full with three kids.”

“Actually one son is with his demon mother. It’s a bit a long story.”

“I don’t think I want to know.”

 

“I’m curious, what made you marry a human?” Deborah asked Helen.

Helen looked down at Deborah. Deborah had upped her height to 1000 feet but was still only half the size of Helen.

“I always wanted a man. My first love was a man named Scott Smith. But he has GTS Phobia and ended up marrying someone else. Fortunately I eventually met Todd.  Call me old fashioned but I feel that if you’re going to spend your life with someone you have to marry them. ”

“But you’re immortal, while your hubby will grow old and die.”

“I had lots of my fellow GTS-goddesses point that out. Some even wanted to stop the wedding. In the end they allowed it but made me promise that Todd wouldn’t become a giant. There are times I would love it if we were the same size but the GTS council will never allow it. What about you Deborah. Why did you marry a human?”

“It wasn’t something I planned. But the short version that Stephen turned out to be my true love.”

“There was a time I would have laughed at the concept but after meeting and marrying Todd I have to agree.”

 

Jill Gilbert looked at Stacey Hamlin. She was 750 feet tall but small compared to Stacey’s 3040 feet.

“What do you want?”

“I’m a big fan of GATC. I was hoping to get your autograph.”

“I will give you an autograph only if you worship me.”

“Excuse me.”

“I’m off duty. I only give autographs to people who worship me.”

“But I’m a GTS-goddess.”

“I like the idea of a goddess worshiping me.”

“You’re crazy if you think I’m going to worship you.”

Jill then turned to Amber and Janet who had been watching the exchange.

“Surely you don’t have her attitude. Will you sign my autograph book?”

“All right. I sign your book.” Janet said.

“Guess I will as well.” Amber added.

“Thank you.”

“I wasn’t expecting to see you here Jill.”

Jill turned around and saw a 1000 foot blond standing there.

“Buffy what are you doing here?”

“I heard Giantess Al is playing at the party. I’m just killing some time until he comes on.”

“Isn’t he the guy who wrote the song “I shrunk the sheriff?” Jill asked.

“That and many other giantess and shrunken people songs.” Buffy answered.

“I like his we shrunk this city song.” Amber commented.

“I don’t like his “party inside Kelly” song.” Janet commented.

“Why not?” Buffy asked.

“It’s about a party inside a giantess stomach. Too many people think my stomach is like a Drenic stomach, human friendly. When the truth is anybody who ended up in my belly would get digested.” Janet explained.

“You said it girl.” Amber added.

 

Suddenly a huge shadow came over the party. Giantesses and humans looked up to see what was causing it and gasped. A 68 mile tall brunette was standing in the ocean looking down at them.

 “Hello. My name is Cathy Jones. I’m from the world you know as Giga world. I was hoping to join your party but your beach is way too small.  For a beach called giantess beach it’s not very big. And the few people I see look more like shrunken women than giantesses. Talk about false advertising. Good day.”

Then Cathy Jones disappeared from sight.

 

“I can’t believe she compared me a shrunken woman. I’m 5000 feet tall.” Hillary grumbled.

“Compared to her you are. We all are.” Somebody replied.

“I think I’m going to have to go with height limits for this beach.” Talktor muttered to herself.

 

Interlude

“What is the status of the EGA (Evil Giantess Army)?”

“A million mega giantesses stand ready to invade Sizeloa goddess.”

“A hundred should be enough to wreck the party. Pick 100 giantesses and send them to giantess beach ASP.”

“It will be done goddess.”

End interlude

 

To be continued

 

Author notes:

Helen Dolon is the same one that appeared in GTS phobia. She finally found a single man. You can read more about here in the GTS-Goddess guide.

For more on Stephen and Deborah there a bunch of “I married a sizechanger” stories I have posted.

See the story “I married a demon” on how Stephen ended up being the father to a demon. How Stephen found out about the kid is one of those stories I never got around to writing.

The Giga world Cathy Jones that appears in this story is the same one that appears at the end of “Meet yourself” She also has an entry in the GTS-goddess guide.

In case you’re wondering Giga world is a world so large that an inch there is a mile to a normal sized world. Or put another way, a world where everything is 63,360 times normal size.

People wanting to know more about Buffy or Jill is advised to red their entries in the GTS-goddess guide.

In case you’re wondering the mega giantesses mentioned in the interlude are from mega world.

I’m thinking of bringing this party to an end. My muse wants to go on to other things.

As always comments are welcome

 

 

Chapter 6 by Mr_G

Part 6

 

 

“This is the last time I volunteer to put suntan lotion on a giantess.” Thomas muttered.

“Come on its fun and we get to explore her body.” The man next to him pointed out.

“Be thankful you’re doing this now and not when she’s 5299 feet tall.”

Thomas looked at the tall redhead who had spoken.

“Who are you and what are you talking about?”

“My name is Catherine. As for your second question things will start to get clearer a couple of months from now.” Then the woman disappeared before his eyes.

“What the? Where did she go?”

“Where did who go?”The man beside him asked.

“The six foot tall redhead I was just talking to.”

“I haven’t seen anyone like that here.”

 “I’m so tired I’m seeing things. Wonder how Raymond is doing.”

 

“But Janet.” Raymond pleaded. He along with dozens of other people was standing before Janet.

“I said no. I came to this party to relax and have a good time. Not have giantess fans crawl all over me.”

“You don’t consider having your fans explore your body a good time?”Raymond asked.

“Nothing personal guys but having tiny people on my body gets annoying at times.”

 

“I’m king of the world.” Walter shouted. He along with a dozen or so fans was on Amber’s shoulder.

“You know you’re spoiling them.” Janet told Amber.

“I don’t mind.” Amber replied.

 

“Get off me.”

“But Julia you let people on you in that beach movie.” The crowd on her tummy protested.

“My name is not Julia Shelby. My name is Jane Jones. I’m an actress who plays the character Julia in the movies. While I look like her and have her height I am not a submissive doormat. So get off my body or else.”

“Or else what? You’re a Deian right?”

“True.”

“Under your world’s laws you have to treat people no matter how small with respect. You can’t legally kill us or even hurt us without getting trouble with the law.”

“For starters we’re on Sizeloa not DE. The laws of DE don’t apply here. Second many a tiny has discovered that while they have full legal rights on DE that doesn’t always save them from harm.”

 

“The idea that mortals have legal rights is laughable.”

Jane looked around and saw two mega giantesses standing near her. One was blond the other a brunette. Both were the same height as Julia.

“Who are you two?” Jane asked.

“Haven’t you heard of tease that mortal?”

Jane shook her head.

“I’m Tammy Spell.” The blond replied

“And I’m Cindy Spell.” The brunette added.

“Vaguely recall you being involved in some sort of reality show.”

“Without our interference you would be dead.”

“What are you talking about?” Jane asked.

 “The mega were planning to send part of the EGA (Evil Giantess Army) to kill you and any other Deians they could find at the party. Instead of coming to Giantess Beach we sent them to Crossover plains.”Tammy replied.

 “Glad you’re here Talktor. These super witches have crashed the party.”

“Saved the party you mean. Without us the EGA would be killing everyone on the beach.”

“So you say. We got nothing but your word to go on.”

“We do something nice and nobody believes us.”

“I’ve watched “I tease that mortal” you do have a reputation.”

“We’re not staying around to get insulted.” Both super witches then disappeared from sight.

“Glad there gone. Anyway I’m pleased to announce that the Giantess Al concert will be starting in a few minutes.”

Cheers then erupted from the crowd.

 

Meanwhile somewhere in the Crossover Plains

“WTF! This isn’t Sizeloa, its crossover Plains.” The giantess in charge of the attack force muttered.

Suddenly three GTS-Goddesses appeared before them. One was 3000 foot redhead, one was 30,000 foot blond and the last one was a 312.5 miles tall brunette.

“Hello girls. Sorry you couldn’t make it to the party. But don’t worry we’re here to make sure you don’t get bored.”The brunette told the evil giantesses.

 

Later at giantess Beach

“That was quite the concert.”Deborah commented.

“I don’t care for his music but Giantess Al has lots of fans.” Stephen added.

They looked over the beach, the crowds were gone. Only a few stranglers were left. They saw Talktor coming their way.

“Hey guys. What did you think of the party?”

“It was good.” Deborah replied.

“I’m not that much of a giantess fan but it was fine.” Stephen replied.

“Glad to hear it. Despite having GTS-Goddesses and super witches show up, I feel things went OK.”

“May Giantess Beach be the most successful of the Size Islands attractions.” Deborah toasted.

“I’ll drink to that.” Talktor replied.

 

The end for now

 

Author notes: The Spell Sisters aren’t kidding. The original plan was to have Jane machine gunned to death by several evil mega giantesses. The other Deian actresses would have died as well. Not to mention countless other guests. But then I decided that was too bleak.

My second idea was to have the EGA invade Giantess Rampage Island and the party come to a halt as the Sizechangers go to fight the megas. But in the end I decided that was too much of a downer ending.

The GTS-goddesses that the EGA meets at crossover plain are Trish, Allison and Victoria.

 

I know this ending seems a bit sudden. But the truth is my muse wants to move on. Got some story ideas going through my brain, but it could be a while before it turns into a posted story.  

As always comments are welcome

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5854