High by Vaalser4
Summary:

A drug addict is injected with a new drug and grows to gigantic size. This is an unaware story, for she is under the influence of the drug all the time.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 7938 Read: 82541 Published: March 08 2016 Updated: March 08 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Author's Note: This is an unaware story with a different setting. The giantess in this story is a junkie, who is under the influence of a drug. If you do not like this for whatever reason, don't read the story.There is growth, crushing, killing, some peeing and strong body odors, especially sweaty feet. No sex. Also no real vore, but the giantess "uses" people and other stuff like a junkie would consume drugs.
Have fun and tell me what you think of it.


"Excuse me, do you have some cash?"


"No."


It was the usual conversation for Melissa. The 24-year old spent her days on the street, begging for money. The majority of the people either shook their heads after glancing briefly at her or bluntly said "no". Some even got annoyed and sneered she should get a job. Others simply ignored her. Only once in a while she got some coins. A few dimes and nickels, nothing more, but still something.
It was barely enough to finance her drug addiction. Melissa took heroin, one of the most dangerous and addictive drugs around. It gave her a feeling of euphoria, a feeling she wanted after having fled her elderly home a few years ago.


It was the classic story. Born in a slum of Atlanta, Melissa got more beatings than food at home during her childhood. Her two older brothers were in jail, as was her father. Her mother, addicted to alcohol, didn't care much about her, nor about any of her children. Melissa was hardly able to read and write, having attended only a few years in grammar school, and was left to her own fate most of the time. Not hard to imagine she was susceptible to a substance that promised feelings of happiness, feelings she hardly ever felt while being a child or adolescent.And now, she was drifting the streets of her home city, with an expressionless look in her eyes, begging for cash to buy her next shot of heroin. A life wasted.


If one can call this a "life".


She got her food either out of garbage cans or from local charity, which was a religious organization giving one meal for free for the homeless people and junkies like Melissa. During the night, she could sometime sleep in a shelter for the homeless or an empty room of a ruined, vacated building, but usually, it was a place under a bridge spanning Proctor Creek for her.


That evening, she had returned to her spot under the bridge after a day of begging and foraging. She'd gotten enough cash to be able to buy herself a new shot of heroin and a few cigarettes. Lying down, she took the heroin and curled herself up.


The drug began to work. Melissa felt her misery slowly ebb away and a sensation of lazy happiness spread through her meager frame. She closed her eyes and drifted away in blissful nothingness. 


She didn't realize that a pair of evil eyes had been following her all day.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

When Melissa woke up, she didn't know at first where she was. A  familiar feeling, because she often woke up in a holding cell or hospital. When her brain began to work a bit more, Melissa thought she was in the latter, for she saw a white ceiling with a bright neon light, blinding her a bit. But then, Melissa noticed she couldn't move her arms. Or her legs. The junkie was tied up with leather belts with metal clasps, lying on a field bed.The young drug addict struggled to free herself, but it was to no avail. She was tied firmly in place.


As she looked around her, Melissa found herself in a strange chamber. No windows, only walls made of grey bricks. Desks with computers and all kinds of vials stood in the room, a few screens with drawings of the human bodies' anatomy hung on the walls. 
Melissa was puzzled. What was this place?
From out of the shadows a figure emerged. Although it wore a hood covering its eyes, it was clearly a man. His mouth could be seen, and it grinned.


"Awake, junkie?" he asked. Melissa only looked at him awkwardly without replying.


"Welcome in my modest lab. You are selected to be my guinea pig. I'll test my latest invention on you."


Melissa still didn't answer. She was afraid now and struggled to get free. No avail.
"You can forget that. The world's strongest man wouldn't be able to break these straps, let alone a skinny girl like you," the figure said, nodding towards one of her struggling arms.


"LET ME GO YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Melissa suddenly shouted, more out of fear than anger. "LET ME GO!!!"


"Ha ha!" the man laughed. "I will, don't worry. But not before I have tested my new drug on you. Then I'll drop you back in the trash I took you from."


Melissa looked at him suspiciously. Of course, he had been looking for somebody to kidnap and test his whatever-it-is on. And she, a homeless, forsaken street urchin was just perfect. He had been shadowing her for a time and when she was in blissful, heroin-induced sleep, grabbed her and took her to this place. Melissa realized this all at once. Though she was hardly educated and addicted, she was not stupid. 


"No one will miss you. No family, at least none that cares about you or is able to do something. No friends, colleagues or acquaintances. Why not using street urchins like you for experimentation? I see no reason why not...", the man said, confirming Melissa's deductions.


The hooded figure held up a syringe which contained a yellowish liquid. He grinned.
"This," he continued, "is my new creation. A drug that'll put heroin to shame and will soon conquer the world. I named it "Ananda", which is Sanskrit for "bliss". And you, my dear, will have the honor to be the first to test it."


Slowly, he came closer. Melissa began to pull at the straps around her ankles and wrists again, but without success. The leather didn't give in, she was trapped. 
The man grabbed one of her arms. "Easy..." he said, holding her thin arm down with one hand. "Then it won't hurt so much. Why afraid? You are used to stings, aren't you? Here we go...".


Although Melissa still struggled, the man was stronger than her and held her tied up arm down with ease. Melissa felt a small sting first and then how cold liquid entered her body. 


"It is done," her kidnapper said, conjuring up a small white piece of cloth and pressed it against the small wound, from which a tiny red bubble of blood welled up. "Now, let's see how it works. Either the formula is perfect or I'll have to find another junkieie as test subject soon, heh, heh." 


Melissa got dizzy and woozy. It was the same sensation heroin had on her. A pleasant feeling, like slowly falling asleep in a cozy, warm bed. Melissa's brain was reacting to the drug!

 

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Melissa awoke. Although her brain was half-drowsy from the Ananda-drug, she felt pain. The straps around her wrists and ankles bit painfully in her flesh. The reason was that the junkieie had started to grow, bigger and bigger, and as her arms and legs grew thicker, the leather pinched more and more. Melissa instinctively tried to struggle free again, but it still was to no avail. She didn't realize she was growing, for her brain swam on the threshold of reality and dream. Her hands turned slowly red from the pressure, and she felt a tingling sensation in both hands and feet as they grew numb. 


PING! The metal buckle that held the leather strap closed broke it two. No matter how tight the leather was, the weakest spot in the straps proved to be the buckle. Melissa's right hand was free now, and one could clearly see the mark of the strap on it. 


PING! PING! PING! The other three buckles surrendered to her growing body as well. Melissa was fully mobile again. She sat upright and rubbed her wrists and ankles, still not aware that she was growing. The drug addict appeared half- asleep, murmuring incoherently and dimly aware of her surroundings. 


Neither did she notice how her clothes, dirty and torn here and there before she began her growth, were slowly ripping. The cotton of her tightening T-shirt didn't hurt like the straps, and tore open far more easily as her body expanded. 
PPPFFRRTTT! The shirt tore in two, both halves dangling by the sleeves from her wrists now. 
RRRRPPP! Her dirty jeans burst open, revealing a soiled skirt. That unwashed cotton piece of cloth, it was hardly more than that, soon followed the pair of trousers.


As her shoes were already removed by the hooded man so he could tie her ankles to the field bed more easily, Melissa only had her, thoroughly sweaty, socks on. They tightened around her feet, until the cotton began to protest of being stretched to its limits. But as she grew further, so did her feet. And while the drug addict sat there, growing bigger and bigger, her socks seemed to move by themselves up her feet, until they finally sprang loose.With a large "RRPP!" the sleeves of her torn shirt surrendered to her expanding arms and fell down, joining the heap of clothes on the floor. Melissa was naked now. But she was not aware of it. Slowly, she stood up from the almost under her weight yielding field bed, her head with the short, curly black hair nearly brushing the ceiling.


The man, in the meantime, had been watching her body expand. He was baffled. As the now almost ten feet tall junkieie, broken free of her confines, stood before him like a huge revenging angel, he made a run for it. 


Outside his solitary home he waited, standing against the wall next to the front door. Panting, he quickly considered his options. Yes, he synthesized the drug, but hadn't made an antidote. What if the girl kept growing? He didn't know what to do. Maybe she would die, he thought, because her body wasn't made to be so big.... Yes, he didn't need to be afraid. If she would reach a certain height, she would die because of heart failure. Or because her bones would shatter under the mass of her flesh. And if she grew to, say, 12 feet? No problem either. She would become a rarity, and maybe even a celebrity. And wealthy. The man grinned. She could thank him for that. And yes, the drug might be profitable in a way he hadn't even dreamed of. To cure dwarfism.


But his thoughts were interrupted as he felt some light tickling on his shoulder. As he looked, it was a white powder. Just as he was about to brush it of, more fell on it. The man looked up. He startled. 


The wall of his house showed a large crack. And the stones were slowly moving outward. Pieces from the masonry rained down.
The man turned and ran a few yards. Not a moment too soon. 
The walls burst open like an eggshell. Smoke mulched out, covering the view. With a thunderous crash, the roof collapsed. About twenty feet from his now destroyed home, the man watched as a large shadow rose menacingly from the smoke and ruins, like a demon emerging from hell.


Melissa slowly stood up, brushing herself lazily off. The ruins of the house surrounded her feet, the torn walls hardly reached halfway up her calves. The junkieie stood at least 50 feet tall. And still she grew.

 

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Swaying slowly, the girl looked down with her eyes half closed. The man could see she was stoned, and therefore hardly, if at all, aware of her surroundings. It was all too clear she didn't realize she was a giantess now, nor that she was naked, and standing in the destroyed leftovers of what had been a common house.The man was getting dizzy. Looking up at the gigantic figure, his knees became weak. This was not possible! She should be dead! Or at least not able to stand straight. But there she was, as if every law of physics and biology didn't apply to her.


Absent-minded, Melissa kicked at the torn down walls. She didn't have a particular reason to do so, the stoned junkieie just did it for its own sake. Stones and chunks of masonry were send flying dozens of feet through the air. The girl had gotten tremendous strength because of her height.


Melissa kicked some of the stones in the direction of her captor, though unknowingly. As the latter saw the debris flying towards him like a large shotgun being fired, he made a run for it. 


He had to alarm the authorities. But what to tell? Certainly not the truth. He would act as if he didn't know where she came from. Yes. That street urchin would either not know anything anymore once the drug's effects had worn off, or she would've been killed by police or army. And no one knew it was him who lived in that house. Yes, that was a sound plan.


But his thoughts were interrupted as he was hit forcefully by a chunk of bricks. It hit his head hard, knocking him to the ground. The man saw his vision blackening and felt blood tickle from the back of his head. And it hurt like hell.
He sat upright and rubbed his head, looked at his bloodied hand and reached for a handkerchief. But as he was about to do so, he noticed a shadow looming over him. Looking up, he startled. The gigantic junkieie had begun walking.


In his direction!   


Although Melissa wasn't looking at him, probably not even aware of his presence, her massive frame, now at least 70 feet tall, moved straight in his direction. And she approached fast, for Melissa walked as swift as a normal human did, in comparison to her size. One would expect a giant that size to move like in slow motion, but Melissa, even if influenced by a tranquilizing drug, moved at normal speed. In the meantime already grown to 80 feet, she covered quite some ground with each step. 


The man tried to stand up and get out of her way, but the pain in his head was too severe. He fell back. Now he lay there, helpless, hoping and praying that this junkie, now turned into a giantess by his own drug, would miss him and walk away.


All in vain.


Melissa's left foot, more than 10 feet long and about three feet broad, planted itself squarely on his now puny, fragile body, covering it completely. Although it is usually so that not all of the sole of a human's foot touches the ground, only the heel, ball and a part of the foot's side, Melissa's foot was an exception because of the huge weight it had to support. Every time she took a step on the soft grass, her feet sank at least half a foot deep in the earth. 


No matter if a human lay between her sole and the ground.


The man was squished like an overripe tomato. His skin burst open in several places, blood and unrecognizable meat squirted out of it. All of his bones broke into several pieces each, not even his teeth remained whole. And that all happened within a split second.


As Melissa continued her stroll, she left the remains of the man behind in the print of a large, naked foot. All that remained was a sickening mixture of red, pink and white, only interesting for crows, worms and flies.


The drug-dependent girl didn't know. She walked aimlessly, not aware of her height, nor what she was doing. Looking as if she just had woken up from a deep sleep, she kept walking. And growing.

 

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

The people of the village of Riverdale were happy that day. In the evening, there'd be a great festival. For that occasion, they had erected a large tent and a huge bonfire outside. Everybody was looking forward to a great feast.They first felt slight, rhythmic tremors. Then the villagers heard the sound of breaking wood. Finally, they saw the cause. A gigantic human, 300 feet tall, approached their village. She was still quite young and obviously oblivious to the world at her feet. Feet, that broke the trunks of the trees in the forest next to Riverdale like matchsticks. Everywhere she trod down, the vegetation flattened without a chance, being pressed to mush and splinters. Although she was on her bare feet, the wooden splinters didn't seem to be able to pierce her soles. They were either too thick to be pierced by splinters, or the titanic creature didn't feel it. The giantess just kept walking and flattening.


She wasn't a beauty. On the contrary. She was meager, her ribs could be seen through her skin. Proportionally to her size, she had thin arms and legs, small breasts, while her facial skin was rough and weathered. Her short, unkempt, curly black hair seemed unwashed for many days, while the nails of her hands and feet were brittle and ugly. Sickly-colored skin, full of scar tissue and red pimple-like bumps. Her dark brown eyes with their fogged gaze revealed she was mentally far away, she didn't even seem to realize she was about to enter a village that looked like made of Lego by a child compared to her. And worst of all, she was growing!


Without as much as the slightest hesitation, the giantess stepped on a large former farmhouse at the village's edge. It broke and crumbled under her weight as one of her 45 feet long foot pressed down on its roof. Walls exploded, glass shattered, and the inhabitants, who had already fled their home two minutes earlier, saw in horror how their house was being destroyed by an unaware giantess. With her next step, Melissa trod on the front half of two houses, breaking them effectively in two. Her next step ruined a small garden in front of the neighboring house, including the fence. A parked car and two street lanterns followed. It was all pressed into unrecognizable debris and scrap under her feet. 
Although she was very skinny, the giantess weighted many tons. So it was no problem for her to demolish even the sturdiest of buildings by simply stepping on them.  


People fled on the street, screaming and fleeing for the huge, naked, weird looking creature that suddenly showed up and plowed through the buildings in their village like they were made of cardboard and plaster. The in the meantime 350 feet tall giantess didn't care she was demolishing homes, destroying possessions, making people desperate and homeless. She just kept walking with a glazy look in her eyes, her merciless feet crushing everything she trod upon. The titaness seemed oblivious to pain, because although she scratched her legs here and there on the rough stone of crumbled walls, she didn't even rub her skin.


At 400 feet, her growth stopped. However, the effect Ananda had on Melissa's brain was not over. The junkie was still high, unaware of the situation, and continued walking through Riverdale, the mob of villagers running in front of her like startled ants. 


Suddenly the inevitable happened. A man, about 40 years of age, stumbled while fleeing from the giantess, who was quicker than a normal sized human but slowed down by walking through the buildings. Being knocked over by others, he lost his balance and smacked on the street. Before he knew, a large shadow loomed over him. He saw the sole of the giantess' foot, now about 60 feet long, hovering above him. The sole was dirty with earth and debris, which rained down in little particles on him. As the sole came closer, the man was overwhelmed by a cloying foot odor. He could hardly keep his lunch inside, from fear as well as from the overwhelming, disgusting, cheesy smell of the giantess' foot.


Melissa hadn't washed herself for quite some time. She hardly ever changed socks, let alone shoes. And she wore both, socks and shoes, night and day. Her feet hadn't seen water, let alone soap, for weeks. So it was no surprise her feet were extremely sweaty and dirty and hence emitted a hellish stench. The feet of a homeless person to whom hygiene was little more than washing her face every day in the river didn't have the scent of perfume.


And now she held her foot, that 60 feet long foot which its pungent, vile, biting, cloying odor, over a man who was even smaller than a Lego doll to her.
Melissa looked down. She saw many little heads, many hair colors, swarming in front of her. She was dimly aware what it was. As if she stood on a balcony of a high skyscraper, she gazed down at the people. Many stopped running as they noticed the giantess stood still. They looked at her, their eyes wandering from her unattractive face down to her large, dirty, menacing foot, which hovered about six feet over the body of their fellow villager. The man didn't make any attempt to stand up and run or crawl away. He just lay there, frozen with fear and, it seemed, dizzy from the foul foot odor. And no one even thought of daring to run under her foot, grab the poor guy and drag him away from under it. No one was that bold.


After what seemed to be an eternity, but was in reality only a few seconds, the scene came to a conclusion.

 

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Melissa bent forward. As she did so, she put her foot down. Just like that.It totally covered the man. He was squished within a split second. No resistance from his body, no mercy from her foot, which sunk about two feet deep in the ground. People were shocked for a brief moment. She had done it! She had killed him!


Some turned their heads away in disgust, covering their eyes, not willing or able to witness what the poor guy may look like when the giant woman raised her foot. Other stood there, frozen, looking at the large foot, its enormous toes with ugly, white, brittle toenails pointing towards them. They were only dimly aware of the cracked pavement tiles and asphalt around the giantess' huge foot, as they looked only at the ugly, worn-down skin, full of red bumps, under which a man was lying, dead.


"Excuse me." Melissa's booming voice brought everyone back to reality. "Can I ask you something? Do you have some change please? I need to eat."


The people were baffled for a moment. This 400 feet tall behemoth of a woman seriously asked for money? No one did anything, the villagers just stood there, watching the enormous, dark eyes scanning them without realizing the people down there were hardly bigger than the nail of her thumb. 
Melissa, after a while, concluded that they didn't want to give her anything, like most of the time, and decided to move on.


Right through the crowd!


Her large, dirty, stinky feet squished dozens of people to goo as Melissa walked through the mob like it was a swirling mass of termites. The poor villagers couldn't dodge her, for her feet were about 18 feet broad and the buildings on either side of the street blocked the people as well. No escape possible. The gigantic junkie walked through the people like King Kong in the 1976 movie after having freed itself from its chains (Though the famous ape would hardly reach Melissa's knees). The giantess was blissfully unaware of the crunching of bodies under her and kept squashing them like fat maggots. Within twenty seconds the crowd was thoroughly thinned. Melissa had now reached the other edge of the village, not after having crushed three more houses under her.


Suddenly the giantess stopped again. She felt an urge. She had to pee.


Scanning the ground, the giantess saw an empty public swimming pool. Though big enough to hold two dozen people, it was like a small bin to her. Because of the festival, the owner had decided to empty it for cleaning, since no one would visit now. Melissa didn't realize what the turquoise bin was. Nor did she even feel the metal fence surrounding its territory flatten under her feet as she stepped on it as she walked to towards the pool. Melissa gleefully approached it, turned, bent through her knees and emptied her bladder.


The giantess filled the pool with foaming, hot, smelly pee as she relieved herself. For the surviving villagers it was hell. First, this giant of a woman came out of nowhere, destroyed property, killed a good deal of their neighbors, friends and of course family, and now she blissfully filled an entire swimming pool with acidic piss as if it was the most normal thing in the world! The amount of power she had, and was not aware of, was both awe-inspiring and frightening.
Melissa, her bladder empty and the pool almost filled to its brim, stood up. She had another urge. She needed a smoke.


Her huge hands slid over her body, searching for her cigarettes. But of course, she didn't have any on her. She scanned her body, still not realizing she was naked, then addressed the people again.


"Does anybody have a cigarette?" she said to no one in particular. Her glazy eyes scanned the ground, waiting for someone to give her one. As she got no answer, Melissa looked around her and saw a large tent. It was the festival tent, where the local feast was supposed to be held that evening. Melissa smiled. 


"Ooh!" she exclaimed cheerfully, walking towards the small -to her- tent, cutting a nice swat through several two-story houses. She ripped the tent cloth with thumb and index finger from the ground like nothing, and folded it open. It had the size of a cigarette's rolling paper to her. Now she needed tobacco. Looking down again at the people her brain, still under the influence of the drug, interpreted the swirling masses of hair, mostly brown and black, as tobacco crumbs this time. Melissa grabbed a handful of people, dropped them in the cloth, rolled it up and licked its brim. Just like rolling a shag.


Her captors panicked and struggled, but it was to no avail. They were squeezed tightly together in the canvas tent cloth, preventing them to move. And it was dark inside, adding to their fear.A few ones at the end felt Melissa wrap her enormous fingers around them, squeezing their bodies even more together as she held the cigarette. Three of them at the end were almost squashed between her lips as she put the thing in her mouth. But the people at the far end of her cigarette were even off worse.


After all, what good is an unlit cigarette?


Melissa scanned the ground for a light. And quickly found one. Too bad for the villagers, the bonfire next to the former tent was already lit.
The 400 feet tall junkie put the cigarette out of her mouth and lit it on the bonfire. The cloth caught fire immediately. The ones at its end caught fire too as their clothes and then their flesh incinerated. 


Melissa stood upright and inhaled. The poor people inside her cigarette felt hot air rushing over them as she did so. The heat of the burning tent cloth, and the smell of the burning flesh of their fellow villagers, washed over them. Many, already close to choking in the tightly rolled cloth, slowly caught fire now, one by one. A slow death, as they were being smoked up by a 400 feet tall giantess.
Some of her captors managed to get out as the burning canvas tore open. They jumped down, preferring a quick death by smacking to the ground about 350 feet below rather than slowly be burned to ashes. But most couldn't and had to endure being turned into tobacco-replacement for the gigantic drug addict.
While smoking, the 400 feet tall junkie unconsciously walked to and fro, unknowingly crushing cars and houses under her feet. Nearby buildings collapsed from the tremors she caused. People fell to their knees, trees toppled. Nothing was able to keep standing because of the earthquakes the smoking giantess caused. 


Just as she finished her cigarette, the mayor of Riverdale approached, holding a megaphone. He tried to contact Melissa, hoping to end her killing and destruction. But just as he was about to speak, Melissa dropped the smoldering cigarette butt right in front of him and stepped on it. She grinded her foot to extinguish it, smearing the mayor's remains all over the street while doing so. Nothing but red stripes remained. 


Without an afterthought, the titanic junkie began walking again. Aimlessly, but as a matter of fact she walked back towards the lab of her kidnapper she killed about half an hour earlier. 

 

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Melissa took a different path through Riverdale than the first time, much to the horror of the remaining populace. Again, her large, unyielding feet trod on buildings and crushed them like they were nothing more than decorative miniature houses made from thin porcelain. And they crunched under her soles like being made of thin porcelain too. Roofs caved in, walls burst open, stones and wood splintered. Nothing of the furniture remained intact. What took people a few months to build was destroyed in a split second under the gigantic feet of a skinny, neglected-looking giantess. Melissa looked down at her feet. She walked chicken-like, with small -compared to her size- steps. The giantess saw little rectangles at her feet and felt them crunch as she stepped on them, but still didn't realize it were houses. She had an expression as if she was looking at a cute little baby animal, as if she was silently enjoying herself, making her rampage all the worse for the villagers.A small park was turned into large footprints with brown patches of wilted grass and squashed trees after she had strolled through it. Just before a large parking lot, full of shiny cars in all kinds of colors, Melissa stopped. 


For a brief moment, the inhabitants of Riverdale thought she finally realized what she was doing and halted her killing and destroying spree. But no.
The giantess had merely stopped to pluck a park bench from between her toes!
Melissa threw the little thing away and continued her stroll. Her 60 feet long feet crushed cars by the four or five at once. The tiny vehicles folded together like tinfoil, sturdy engines were compacted like wet tissue paper and tires sprang loose or burst with a loud "bang!". Melissa crunched the cars like multi-colored beetles. Even her pinky toe was able to render a normal car total loss. 
She left the village, much to the relief of the remaining inhabitants of Riverdale, only to return to the lonely house of her kidnapper, or rather what was left of it. Melissa unknowingly stepped on the footprint in which the remains of her captor lay. A few crows that were eating his flesh could fly away just in time. However, a small swarm of flies, laying their eggs in the bloody leftovers, was squashed. The already impressive 10 feet long footprint she had made was trumped by one measuring 60 feet. 


As Melissa reached the ruins of the man's lab, her drowsy brain vaguely remembered that she had been here. And the drug addict knew that she got something here she liked. Again, an urge made itself known. The urge for drugs. Melissa scanned the ground, but didn't see anything that looked like a drug. The 400 feet tall junkie got on all fours to look closer at the small, ruined house. Now she saw the leftovers of the lab, which she had destroyed during her growth inside, more clearly. Broken vials, flasks, some machinery, all scattered about. Melissa smiled. That was what she was looking for.


With her long, moist tongue, about 9 feet long, she licked over the leftovers of the lab. Shards of glass, wooden splinters and all kinds of chemicals stuck on it. Melissa swallowed. As a street urchin, she wasn't repulsed by licking things from the ground. More often than not, she had to eat from garbage cans and what people threw away on the street, after having taken one or more bites from it. So Melissa didn't care to lick something from a ruin, from out of trash, certainly not since she still was only half-conscious of what was going on. Doing so, the drug addict swallowed more of the Ananda.


The drug began to work quickly. Melissa could feel it. Her brain reacted on the drug again. Like somebody sleep-walking, Melissa stood up, swayed a little and began to walk, more stumbling than walking the first few steps, in the direction she was facing. The junkie didn't know, nor care, where she went, Melissa didn't even know why she began strolling in the first place. The people of Atlanta, however, would. 


She was walking in the direction of their city. And if that wasn't bad enough already, she began growing again.

 

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Melissa's body expanded. Her already impressive feet grew bigger, longer, broader. Her toes inflated like gigantic balloons, their volume increasing with each passing second, with each step the titanic junkieie took. Each footprint she left in the earth was bigger than the last, as well as deeper because of her increasing mass.


Her thin legs, sparse of muscle and full of pimples and scars, stretched further and further up in the sky, taking the rest of her meager but now impressive body with them towards the heavens.Her butt blew itself up, in proportion with the rest of the vast body. The drug addict's torso broadened while her breasts, in comparison with her frame an A-cup, were bigger than whales. Her nipples alone could easily dwarf the biggest (fake) boobs in the world.


Melissa's arms, scarred from the countless needle injections, grew longer and thicker, and while she still had skinny arms, relatively speaking, she was stronger than a whole regiment of soldiers together. And still she grew.
Her head, with her dark brown, glazy eyes and dirty, smelly, unkempt, short curly black hair, rose higher and higher up in the sky. Melissa passed the one-mile mark within a minute, and continued to rise more and more and expand in all directions.


Although her brain expanded too, it still remained in a semi-conscious condition. Little did Melissa know that she was crushing an entire wood of pine-trees under her feet, the majestic evergreens breaking and crunching like sprigs of dried grass. She stepped on dozens of trees at once, pressing them to pulp on the ground. Lifting up her foot again, parts of the trees stuck at her sole, because of the sticky resin her immense weight squeezed out of their mashed stems. Even though she didn't lift her feet up high, like most people when they walk, it was still may times the height of the tallest tree.


For her, it was like she was walking over a large bed of moss. The dark green carpet felt soft under her soles, and her darkened brain still couldn't interpret reality correctly. So to her, she was just walking over sprigs of grass and moss, not aware she was so vast she could crush a full-grown pine tree with her pinky toe alone.


And the gigantic junkie didn't realize as well that she still grew. Her already dazzling height of one mile slowly doubled, then doubled again. And again. When her growth finally halted, Melissa towered over the country a full 8 miles tall!


Her feet alone were now over one mile long, eclipsing everything she was about to step on, before crushing and pressing it into oblivion. Not to mention the cloying, vomit-inducing odor they spread. If she wouldn't flatten acres and acres of pine forest within each passing second, the trees would wilt from the pungent, thick, hot, cheesy, sweaty air coming from her unwashed feet.


A hunter in the woods first noticed flocks of birds flying away in panic, before he saw countless animals, small and big, running past him in terror. Then the hunter noticed a tremor, followed by another one, this one much more intense. Because he stood in the middle of the trees, he couldn't see far. A third tremor, accompanied by a distant crunching sound, followed. The man knew something was terribly wrong, but before he could get out of the woods to a nearby clearing to check, the sky darkened. Hot, thick air, awfully smelling, caught his nose. Before he could grasp through his mouth in reflex of the revolting, cheesy odor, a gigantic foot came merciless down on him, crushing his body into oblivion. 
Along with another square mile of forest.


Melissa didn't notice. She remained hardly aware of her surroundings. The 8 mile tall junkie just walked and walked, eyes half closed and her mind blank. After a short while, she left the now severely reduced forest area and entered the civilized world again.


The city of Atlanta.

 

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Even before the 8 mile tall gargantuan drug addict arrived at the city, damage had already been done. The earthquakes caused by her footfalls shook several buildings, so that balcony decorations broke off and rained down, glass shattered here and there and paintings fell of walls. Panic spread across the city as a large head, with short black hair and a weathered face, showed up.


Followed by the largest, tremendous body the world had ever seen! 


Although the ugly creature was skinny, sparse of muscle and looked like she just escaped from a prison in a country which didn't recognize Human Rights, the people of Atlanta knew this behemoth was all-powerful and unstoppable.
People became desperate as the tremors of her steps intensified, and it became all too clear she was about to walk straight into the city. Public and social life halted, only blind survival instincts ruled.
At the edge of the city, Melissa suddenly stopped. She felt something that annoyed her. Without much ado, she sat down, her relatively small butt crushing a city block of a suburb. The titaness bent one knee, bringing one of her dirty, mile-long feet towards her. To the horror of the entire city, the giantess plucked something from between her toes.


It was the Atlanta Stone Mountain.


The large granite rock, about 1700 feet high, was nothing but a piece of gravel between the gargantuan toes of the giantess. She had stepped on it and broken it from the ground with her immense, uncalculable weight. Now she held the once-impressive monument between thumb and index finger, a mute statement of her strength and might. The junkieie looked briefly at it, then rubbed it to powder. Just like that. A huge rock, made of hard granite, was rubbed to powder like a sugar cube between two enormous fingers.


Melissa stood up and walked into the city. Rows and rows of houses, skyscrapers, cars and trees were crushed under her ugly, unforgiving feet. People died by the thousands, and no one could hope to escape the giantess, who was looking down at the city but didn't realize what she was doing in her drug-induced semi-consciousness. Those who managed to look more intense at her expression would notice she was looking for something. Her large, dark eyes were scanning the ground, not caring she stepped on that which she wasn't looking for. And because Melissa was searching something, she walked slowly, adding only more to the panic that spread through the city. Little did they know that Melissa had gotten hungry and was scanning the ground for food. Something edible someone else had thrown away. The drug addict had often eaten from the ground, hence.


Crush! Her foot slammed down on a row of skyscrapers, snapping them like dried straws.   


Crunch! So much for the High Museum of Art.


One of her footfalls' tremors made the roof Georgia Aquarium break. It didn't cave in though, but slid of, so that its interior was visible from above.
Like from Melissa's perspective. 
The junkieie saw its waters glittering, with its aquatic inhabitants swimming in them. But her dimmed brain made something else of it. 


A bowl of soup.


Melissa smiled broadly. Soup, that was one thing she craved. Usually she got soup at the welfare kitchen she frequented, were food for the poor was given for free. So the titanic junkie thought it was her lunch. Melissa walked towards the Aquarium and got on her knees. Her calves, easily two miles long, obliterated what she hadn't already destroyed, while the part of Atlanta that laid in the vicinity her soles was presented with the largest and most horrible whiff of foot odor it's inhabitants ever had smelled. The few people that survived and were in the vicinity of her now turned feet passed out from the horrible, sulfuric, penetrating stench. Even if her body wouldn't be 8 miles long, the smell of her feet could be used as a chemical weapon, revolting as it was.
With her big hands, as ugly as her feet and about 4000 feet long, Melissa tore the Georgia Aquarium from the ground with a large "Wee!", gleeful as she was having found something to eat. 


The huge drug addict brought the Aquarium to her lips and drained it. People watched in shock, open-mouthed and trembling, as they witnessed the giantess gulping down all of the Aquarium's contents. She swallowed the fish alive by the score, as likely as not. Even the large whale sharks, which were easily 6 times the size of a human, went down her throat like small slices of bread or peas. Melissa devoured everything greedily. Within a minute she had consumed about 10 million gallons of water!


Wiping her lips, she stood up. Melissa thought she had had cold fish soup, the sea water with its briny taste adding to the flavor.
"BUUUURRRRP!" The people of Atlanta were given a last experience of their beloved Aquarium as the giantess presented them with the loudest belch ever. Its eardrum-shattering noise was topped by the vile stench coming from her mouth and stomach. The odor was about as disgusting as the one emerging from under her feet. Giving her the title "Big Stinker" would be the understatement of the millennium.


Melissa gazed around her. She felt satiated, but far from pleased. A familiar urge made itself known gain. She needed another shot. Although still high from the Ananda, her body craved heroin. She needed it, and she needed it badly. So Melissa began strolling again, not caring nor aware what happened to the city under her vast feet.

 

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Crushing scores of buildings like crisps, uprooting sewer and subway systems, and causing cracks in the ground that swallowed entire neighborhoods, the 8 mile tall Melissa walked over Atlanta. The bridge spanning Proctor Creek under which she usually slept was crumbled as her toes touched it, the shelter for the homeless and the kitchen of the charity organization were she usually got her free meals crushed under her gigantic heel. 


The giantess wasn't aware. Her blackened mind only fixed on one thought: Where can I score some heroin?


As she saw the deposit of a salt factory, Melissa thought she found it. The building had ripped open from one side, because of the earthquakes her footfalls caused, and the white, powdery salt had spilled out into the open. Out of touch with reality as she was, Melissa thought the glittering white stuff down there was the drug she craved. The gigantic junkie got on her knees again, broke the chimney off another building belonging to the factory and put one end in her nose. With the other end in the heap of salt, she sniffed.


However, the chimney was dusty and full of soot inside, which tickled and irritated her nose. Lifting her huge head up and turning it sideward, she sneezed.


If her belch had been loud, there was no word to describe the magnitude of decibels of her sneeze. Those buildings that still stood swayed dangerously, windows shattered by the thousands, people became deaf instantly. Trees flew around, cars tumbled, the spire of a small church collapsed. The huge sound and hurricane wind of her sneeze was followed by huge globs of slime, landing on entire neighborhoods. Countless people were covered with a thick layer of smothering mucus, cloying, sticky and, above all, deadly. Like a large blanket, the yellowish slime from the drug addicts' nose covered hundreds of people, who died a horrible death in the disgusting jelly. Another statement how powerful she was, though this one was far from mute.


Melissa bent down and sniffed again. Tons and tons of salt disappeared in the chimney like dust in a vacuum cleaner. The giantess didn't seem to notice it was no heroin, she sniffed and sniffed. Soon she had taken all of the salt of the depot.When the salt was gone, Melissa scanned her surroundings while rubbing her nose. People were still fleeing from her, in a large, clustered mob. From her height, even kneeled, their heads with brown and black hair looked like the inhabitants of Riverdale, only a good deal smaller. Melissa, without a thought, bent towards them, her enormous head shadowing the mob. Her brain interpreted the swirling, dark colors as another dose of drugs. So she put the chimney in her nose, the other end hovering over the frightened mob and sniffed again.


People vanished, sucked into the chimney and afterwards, into Melissa's huge nose by the dozens. Inside her, they'd either choke to death in the slime layers of her nose or slowly starve inside her windpipe and lungs. 
Running away was no option for the people. The giantess was too quick, she caught everyone with her chimney-tube and the huge suction was too much even for the fattest person to withstand. Everybody, no matter how much they weighted, shot up the chimney like a piece of dust as her inhaling caught him or her.


It was so surrealistic. An 8 mile tall junkieie, naked and oblivious to the world, kneeling in a city whose motto ("rising again") would be put to the ultimate test after her visit, was sniffing people like they were pieces of heroin! Surrounded by the smoking, smoldering ruins of Atlanta. 
After Melissa was satisfied, she stretched, grinned, and laid down. She felt happy. Her belly full and having had what she considered to be her shot, it was time to sleep. Drowsy as she was, Melissa hardly cared were she fell asleep now. So Melissa decided to lay down on the very spot she was now. Her long, long body covered most of Atlanta as she stretched herself out on it. The part were her feet lay would be unapproachable because of their hellish smell. The area surrounding her head fared only slightly better, for her oily, greasy hair didn't exactly have the scant of roses either. Although her hair was short and curly, they was long enough now to entangle several buildings, sure to be torn from their foundations when the drug addict would turn in her sleep. While her unphantomable mass crushed everything under it into a solid rock, the titanic junkie closed her eyes and dozed off.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5817