The Metzakal Ritual by bobobo
Summary:

This story takes place in an alternate reality where an ancient civilization employs magic and potions in its everyday lives. The Metzakal Ritual is at the heart of the Huhmtakil Culture. Every year all men at the age of 18 are gathered to display their prowess and engage in a fighting competition to determine the strongest. Those deemed worthy become warriors and are given the right to mate with the most beautiful maidens. Those that don’t make it are assigned other tasks. Some, in accordance with religious beliefs, are shrunk and devoured by the maidens. This story follows Jumko as he gets ready for the most important week of his life.


Categories: Giantess, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 52463 Read: 84317 Published: December 22 2015 Updated: February 20 2016
Story Notes:

The story is broken into 3 acts:

 

Act 1: This focuses on Jumko's preparations to fight in the ritual. It also contains a lot of important character and story development that builds the universe and explains the beliefs of the culture. 

 

Act 2: This focuses on Jumko's struggles as he comes to terms with his fate to be shrunken and the reactions of his friends and family.

 

Act 3: This focuses on Jumko's final day as he is shrunken and is prepared to meet his fate.

 

Please not that certain sections of this story will contain scenes where giant men and women will engage in sexual acts in the presence of a tiny person. There are descriptions of male genitalia.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1: The Forbidden Act by bobobo

2. Chapter 2: The Ritual Begins by bobobo

3. Chapter 3: The Fighting Begins by bobobo

4. Chapter 4: The Final Blow by bobobo

5. Chapter 5: The Nightmare Begins by bobobo

6. Chapter 6: The Proposition by bobobo

7. Chapter 7: The Argument by bobobo

8. Chapter 8: One Last Hurrah by bobobo

9. Chapter 9: The Ultimatum by bobobo

10. Chapter 10: The Festival of Love by bobobo

11. Chapter 11: Becoming a Spirit by bobobo

12. Chapter 12: A New Day by bobobo

Chapter 1: The Forbidden Act by bobobo
Author's Notes:

ACT 1

 

The story begins 1 week before the Metzakal Ritual. Jumko and his girlfriend Nadia are cuddling alone in the jungle. They are discussing their fears and hopes for the upcoming ritual. However, being alone in the jungle affords them the opportunity to explore each other’s bodies. They adore each other and can’t help acting on their feelings.

 

The Metzakal Ritual occurs every year 8 months before the summer harvests. It is a ritual that is at the heart of the Huhmtakil culture. On this day every year, all men at the age of 18 are gathered to display their prowess and engage in a fighting competition. With an initial group of about 800 young boys, the fighting takes place over 3 days to determine the strongest 100 or so. Those deemed worthy do not only further their training as ferocious warriors; but also receive the right to mate with the most beautiful eligible maidens, ensuring the next generation will be even more highly skilled warriors. Those that don’t make it are assigned other tasks to help the warrior class. This ritual is deeply embedded with religious and cultural practices that have guaranteed the Huhmtakil people as the most feared in the region. Notorious for their almost god-like warriors and the legendary beauty of their women.

 

The story begins 1 week before the Metzakal Ritual.

 

Nadia rolled over and rested her left arm on Jumko’s chest. She looked into Jumko’s eyes and he stared back. Her black hair cascaded down the right side of her face, the tips just brushing along Jumko’s shoulder.

 

“Would you rather have to fart every time you talk or burp every time you walk?” she asked with a playful smile. Jumko giggled while he thought then replied: “Definitely the burping one. That is hilarious.” Nadia frowned. “No way”, she added, “You don’t have to talk to survive. There are other ways of communicating. Me, it would be the talk and fart one. I just wouldn’t talk.”

 

“You’d be so boring,” Jumko teased.

 

“A still tongue makes a wise head”, Nadia cracked back.

 

They both laughed and then fell silent. Staring lovingly into each other’s eyes, they slowly drifted their lips together and gingerly kissed. Nadia broke off the kiss and leaned her head back to stare at Jumko’s face. Nadia realized for the first time that she was in love with Jumko, but something was deeply troubling her lately.

 

“Are you nervous?” asked Nadia.

 

“No!” Jumko said confidently, “I have practiced my whole life for this. I am by far one of the best warriors in my class.” Jumko had just recently turned 18 and was looking forward to the ritual. He was a good student, a fast learner and also somewhat arrogant. “Sensei even told me that he is sure I will make a good warrior one day, a colonel even.” Jumko added.

 

From the age of 4, Huhmtakil boys are trained in the art of warfare. The training gets more intense with each passing year. Sometimes bloody at times, not all students make it to the end. Some receive terrible injuries that instantly subjects them to lower castes, performing jobs deemed inferior or unworthy of a warrior. Some even die. At the age of 17, the group of boys is reduced even further during their “Wilderness Trudge”. Sent out with nothing but their knowledge and survival instincts, each boy shall return with the skin of a Lion. Some never return, either killed by the lion or too ashamed at their fear to find one.

 

Jumko could sense that Nadia was worried. He thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. There was some truth to that since many boys had mentioned their desire to marry her. She had just turned 16, and together with her classmates was also looking forward to the ritual. For once the warriors are determined, they then select the maidens from Nadia’s age that they would like to marry and mate with. Jumko had already promised Nadia that he would select her. Nadia was likewise willing to marry Jumko for she adored him and often found herself fantasizing about a future life with him.

 

“You shouldn’t be so arrogant Jumko.” Nadia protested, “Don’t underestimate the competition. I don’t want you to be over arrogant and make a mistake.”

 

“Don’t worry Nadia,” Jumko responded, “I am well prepared for the ritual, and there is nothing to be worried about.” Nadia frowned at these words. She indeed was worried about the ritual and rightfully so. The ritual determines a young man’s lot in life.

 

After the 3 days of competition, the boys are split into 4 groups. Obviously, those in the top are selected to be warriors and select the most beautiful, virginal maidens to be their bride and bear their offspring. Those in the bottom group, the 4th group, deemed the weakest are destined to be labourers, to build the temples and palaces of the Huhmtakil Empire. Finishing in the 4th group brings much shame to the family and labourers are serfs or slaves of the Empire to work until the day they die. The 3rd group is selected to be weapon smiths. They are not the weakest and still have a grasp of combat and are thus deemed appropriate to manufacture the weapons that the warriors will use. Each warrior is assigned 1 or 2 weapon smiths and will reward them if they perform well in battle. However, if a warrior were to die in battle, it is deemed the fault of the weapon smith for the Huhmtakil produce perfect warriors. After such an outcome, the weapon smith is demoted to labourer.

 

The 2nd group though, is perhaps the most unusual. Those that finish 2nd are indeed destined to a unique duty to the Empire. They are deemed good warriors, of sound mound and body, yet not perfect and are thus deemed as appropriate “offerings” to the newly married maidens on their wedding day. The 2nd group are called Gulakas. In accordance with Huhmtakil beliefs and rituals, the Gulakas are shrunk to about two inches in height and are swallowed whole by the maidens on their wedding night. As is told from generation to generation, the Gulakas spirit is absorbed by the maiden’s body and deposited into the womb to be infused into the first born child that is created on the wedding night. The superior seed of a 1st group warrior, together with the womb of a flawless young maiden and the spirit of a Gulaka will produce a superior warrior offspring. As is described to many young Huhmtakil children, if the warrior were deemed a 1 and the Gulakas a ½, then the newborn offspring would be a 1.5. It is an incremental improvement from generation to generation. This ensures that the empire maintains it militant supremacy and defeats the enemies that the God of War sends to crush the Empire.

 

Becoming a Gulaka does not bring shame to the family and is deemed a worthy and heroic destiny in life. As is told, it is for the good of the Empire to sacrifice your body to a newlywed couple so that your spirit can improve their newborns chances of becoming a warrior. As is tradition, it is the Gulaka’s own family that will prepare it for consumption by the Maiden. Gulakas can choose the maiden they would like to be devoured by and most are eaten by a girl of their choice.

 

“What if you fail and become a Gulaka?” Nadia inquired. Jumko snorted.

 

“A Gulaka!?” He retorted, “There’s no way I’ll become a Gulaka.” He brushed Nadia’s hair behind her ear and rubbed his palm on her check to comfort her. Nadia was worried. She loved Jumko. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. The thought of him being eaten worried her. She wouldn’t do it herself. She couldn’t be brought to eating the man she loves. But the thought of someone else eating him terrified her. She’d prefer he become a weapon smith than a Gulaka. They had discussed this before. They could run off together and live in the jungle. People had done it before, even though it is fraught with danger. Nadia would rather live in the Jungle with Jumko the weapon smith than have him be devoured by a maiden as a Gulaka. It would be easy to arrange too, since Jumko could just fail the Metzakal Ritual on purpose rather than attempt the difficult task of becoming a warrior. Jumko was too sure of himself to accept this proposal.

 

“I won’t eat you.” Nadia blurted out. “I won’t eat you if you become a Gulaka, I won’t be able to do it.” Jumko smiled, leaned up and softly kissed Nadia on the lips. “Nadia“, he began, “On the Night of Marriages, you and I will be dressed in our ceremonial attire.” Jumko was painting a picture for Nadia with his words. “We’ll drink the wedding wine, you’ll eat a delicious Gulaka and then we’ll make love until the morning comes.” Nadia began to smile as the picture was developed in her imagination. “Then we’ll have a beautiful baby who will become a great warrior and we’ll grow old together.” Jumko added. Nadia leaned in and kissed Jumko on his lips. She truly adored with him. In fact, they shouldn’t even be seen together like they were, lying on the grass in the jungle, cuddling in each other’s arms and kissing passionately. It was forbidden for boys and maidens to engage in sexual activities before the ritual. They could be punished severely if they were caught. Love is strong and it makes people do crazy things.

 

“So…” Jumko said as Nadia arched up to observe his face, “the question is Nadia, who would you like to eat on our marriage night?” Nadia giggled at the question.

 

“I don’t know…” she said while thinking, “who do you think I should eat?” she inquired while repositioning her body up onto Jumko’s chest, she placed her left leg in between his.

 

“Bum’kal,” Jumko responded, “definitely Bum’kal, he’s an asshole and he’s fat, so he’ll fill you up.” Nadia giggled and slapped Jumko’s arm at this suggestion.

 

“You’re so mean!” she jabbed. “I’ll eat whoever you want me to eat”, she added. As a 16 year old girl in love, she could think of nothing more than making her crush happy. She rubbed his chest and slid her left foot up and down his left leg. It was at this point that she felt his hard cock through his robes.

 

Nadia quickly glanced back at Jumko’s face to gauge his reaction. He seemed calm and smiled softly back. Nadia ran her fingers along the shaft of his penis, feeling it through the robes. She was immensely curious as she had never seen one and had only learnt about them in class. This was the first time she had felt Jumko’s cock. She looked back at Jumko and he began to rub her cheek reassuringly. Nadia glanced back and she could make out the outline of his penis concealed behind the cloth of his clothes. She was surprised at its size and wondered how it would fit inside her vagina? How it would feel? How it produces the seed that fertilizes her womb? She had been told that sex is enjoyable and the wedding night is the most intensely pleasurable and happiest moment in a young couple’s life. Nadia looked forward to that day. As a young woman, she often found herself immensely horny and greatly desired to have sex if only to satisfy the evolutional craving.

 

“Can I see it?” Nadia inquired. Jumko smiled. He grabbed the end of his robes and tossed it aside. His penis rose sharply as the weight of the cloth had been lifted. Nadia looked back and studied the organ on full display. “Touch it.” Jumko whispered. Nadia slowly stretched out her hand and rubbed the tips of her fingers along his shaft. Jumko quickly inhaled in excitement. “It feels like it’s on fire”, Nadia stated as she felt the intense heat of his throbbing member. Jumko raised his right hand and inserted it between the folds of Nadia’s robes and began caressing her breasts. “It desires the touch of a woman,” added Jumko. Nadia’s nipples hardened at Jumko’s touch and she felt waves of pleasure and excitement course through her body. The tingling sensations of static electricity emanated from her breast and from her loins. Nadia turned to face Jumko and softly kissed his lips, then returned to rubbing her fingertips up and down Jumko’s shaft as he started to rub his down her stomach.

 

Nadia began to breathe heavily as Jumko’s fingers slowly traced a path towards her pussy. They paused at the band of cloth around her hips. She watched his penis pulse as she caressed it and focused on the sensations she felt as Jumko’s fingers lightly tickled her skin. She felt his hand begin to dig under her loin cloth and his fingertips ever so lightly brushed over her labia. She shuddered in pleasure. Her eyes closed and for a moment she almost seemed to lose control over her body. Nadia quickly grabbed Jumko’s hand and forced it out of her underwear. She looked at Jumko and shot a glaring look while shaking her head in disapproval. Nadia was only protecting her reputation for a Maiden shall remain a virgin until her wedding day and any sign of pre-marital sex could cause her to be banished. Jumko laid his head back and sighed in disappointment.

 

Nadia felt a slight sense of guilt. She had denied her crush pleasure, but he must be patient. Only several more days to go until their wedding; provided Jumko succeeded in becoming a warrior. Nadia continued to caress his shaft with her fingertips. She wanted to see the seed come out. She wanted to see what will be fertilizing her womb and creating her offspring. “Does it feel good?” she inquired. Jumko gazed back, smiled, took her hand and guided it to form a grip around his shaft then began to move it for her. He was demonstrating how she should bring him to orgasm. Nadia looked back and watched his penis throb as she glided her hand up and down his shaft. She felt the pre-cum bubble out of his hole. “Is the seed going to come out?” she asked. “Keep going and you’ll see,” Jumko said between his panting. Nadia watched his penis intently and noticed his testicles began to retreat. She felt his leg muscles begin to contract. Jumko was breathing heavily now. The pleasure was intense. He had masturbated only a few times before, but avoided doing it. Masturbation, as is told by the sages, diminishes a warrior’s ability to perform and thus, Jumko needed to be top of his game. Furthermore, being caught jerking off can have some dire consequences and lead to public shaming. However, the touch of Nadia’s soft hand on his cock was electric and Jumko was unable to resist the urge to tell her to stop.

 

“Don’t stop!” Jumko pleaded. “It feels so good” he added. Nadia glanced at Jumko to see his eyes close, his mouth slightly agape and his chest rising and falling rapidly with his heavy panting. She felt his penis begin to shudder and she looked at it. Jumko felt like his entire guts were exploding out of his penis as the first pulse of pleasure sent a gush of semen skyward at an immense speed. Nadia struggled to maintain her gaze on the flying white stream and missed the second glob of fluid that came spurting out of Jumko’s cockhead. She continued to stroke his throbbing, pulsing penis and was mesmerized by the sight before her. It was as red as a ripe berry and Jumko’s legs, abdomen and buttocks were clenching in intense rhythm to the pulsations of his cock. A third load of semen shot out of his dick and landed on his abdomen. A fourth and final amount bubbled at his cockhead as Nadia stopped stroking and just held the hot muscle in her hand. She felt the cock stop throbbing. Jumko’s muscles relaxed and his breathing slowed down. Nadia squeezed his dick to force the semen out of his cockhole and watched it glide down his shaft. She collected some on her fingertip and rubbed it between her fingers, feeling its consistency.

 

“That…felt…fucking amazing.” Jumko said breathlessly. Nadia glanced over at him and watched his eyes slowly open as a huge smile crept across his face. “I’m so jealous,” said Nadia, “I can’t wait to feel that pleasure. Next week can’t some soon enough”.

 

“We should go back before someone sees us,” suggested Jumko. He rose to his feet and helped Nadia up. The both fixed their robes so it didn’t seem like they had just cuddled together. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jumko said as he embraced Nadia and gently kissed her on the neck. “I can’t wait to fuck you,” Nadia whispered into his ear. A rather daring statement from such a fair young maiden. “Soon” replied Jumko as his cock fluttered at Nadia’s words, and they went their separate ways.

 

 

End Notes:

Nadia and Jumko prepare themselves for the Metzakal Ritual which begins in the next chapter.

 

Chapter 2: The Ritual Begins by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Jumko and his family arrive at the grand plaza for the start of the ritual. He is more than ready, however, his friend Teod is distressed. Jumko runs into the source of Teod's stress, a person that constantly bothers him.

“Are you nervous?” asked Rachel, Jumko’s sister. Rachel, like Nadia was a 16 year old Maiden and she too was looking forward to the Ritual. A few boys had asked for her hand in marriage should they succeed in becoming warriors. Rachel was beautiful in her own way. Long brown hair, blue eyes, a petite face with an almost flawless complexion. “No!” retorted Jumko, “I’ll crush all the competition.” He added arrogantly.

 

“Whatever happens dear,” his mother, Yuli, chimed in, “We will be immensely proud of you.” Jumko snorted. He knew his mother was just saying polite things. The truth is, if he doesn’t become a warrior, his mother will be ashamed. The three of them were making their way to the grand plaza to begin the ritual. Jumko was decked out in his best fighting attire, ready and primed for the intense fighting that will be taking place over the next few days.

 

Every 18 year old boy from across the various villages and towns gathers in the grand plaza to fight each other. Even the boys of weapon smiths and labourers take part. They are not the offspring of great warriors but as is consistently predicted, every now and again a warrior is born of the low caste commoners. Allowing them to compete ensures that these diamonds in the rough are found to help defend the Empire. However, over centuries of performing the Metzakal Ritual, it is almost always the offspring of warriors that become new warriors and maidens. It is a form of selective breeding that has created a class of immensely beautiful girls and strong boys. The first round pits the boys against each other in a carefully selected fashion. Those that defeat their opponents the quickest, face those that took the longest on the 2nd day. The losers are tallied and become labourers. The 2nd day is much like the first with the losers slated to be weapon smiths. It is on the 3rd day, when the biggest crowds gather, that the final 200 boys or so are pitted against each other one final time to determine who will become a warrior and who will become a Gulaka.

 

The boys fight in tradition garb. A shield in one hand and a staff on the other with an obsidian globe attached to one end. To win a battle, one boy must strike the other on the head causing his opponent to pass out. Only a knockout will finish the bout. Many fights have taken a long time to resolve, even with severe injuries to both fighters and extreme exhaustion. The maidens sit in the front sections and watch the fights. It is during this time they can see the boys fight and determine who they would be willing to mate with. Parents join the other spectators and watch from the steps surrounding the grand plaza. The King and his royal family watch from the royal tower overlooking the plaza.

 

Nadia saw Jumko approach the plaza and run up to him. She hugged him and then stood back to admire his outfit. “You look like a true warrior” she stated as her eyes glanced up and down Jumko’s body.

 

“Hey Nadia!” exclaimed Rachel.

 

“Rach!” Nadia shot back, “You look soo beautiful! Oh my god, I’m so excited.”

 

“I know, I can hardly believe this day is finally here. You look beautiful too, I love your dress.”

 

“Nadia,” added Yuli, “You are truly stunning, you must have dozens of marriage proposals. A warrior would be a fool not to choose you.” Nadia blushed and giggled in embarrassment. “I’ve had a few.” She politely answered.

 

“Well,” continued Yuli, “got your eye on anyone in particular?” she joked while nudging Jumko.

 

“Well…I could select Bum’Kal, or maybe even Jero, he’s really hot,” she joked back, “but… I’ve got my eye on someone special.” Nadia tapped her nose and then giggled. “He’s really good looking and will be a damn good warrior too.” She added.

 

“Well that doesn’t sound like Jumko,” Rachel interjected humorously; “He’s ugly and will probably be a weapon smith or a Gulaka if he’s so lucky.” Jumko snorted. “You’d be so lucky if a labourer even asked to marry you” he retorted. Rachel stuck her tongue out at him.

 

“I hope you become a Gulaka so I can eat you.” She shot back while snapping her jaw shut in a biting motion.

 

“Come now,” Yuli blurted, “Jumko needs to get prepared, let’s go find some good seats and assess the competition.”

 

Yuli and Rachel trailed off but not before Rachel turned her head back and snapped her teeth one more time. Nadia stayed back and then turned towards Jumko. She leaned in and whispered softly into his ear. “I wish I could fuck you right here right now. You look so fucking amazing.” She rubbed his ripped abdomen with her right hand. Jumko’s cock stirred in his leather loin cloth. He was slightly shocked at Nadia’s words, she had been saying daring and bold things lately. If anyone had heard what she just said, she’d be slut shamed for sure. Nadia stepped back, smiled and then slapped Jumko’s ass hard. “Go get him Tiger!” she shouted before turning around and running after Yuli and Rachel.

 

Jumko turned towards the War Palace to be sized and assigned a bout number. It was here that he ran into his friends.

 

“Jumko!” shouted Jero. “What’s up buddy?”

 

“Hey Jero, you ready?” replied Jumko

 

“Yeah, I’m in bout number 78. You?

 

“219.”

 

“Do you know who you are facing?”

 

“No, you?”

 

“Yeah, it’s Humzal! Poor guy, I’m gonna destroy him in about 5 pendulum swings.”

 

“Ha ha,” laughed Jumko, “He’s gonna be a labourer for sure.”

 

Jumko noticed Teod sitting in the corner looking distressed. Teod was always stressing about this day. He had no confidence yet wasn’t really a bad student.

 

“You okay?” inquired Jumko.

 

“I’m worried,” replied Teod.

 

“Why?”

 

“I really don’t want to be a Gulaka.” sighed Teod. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s an honour but I really don’t want to be eaten. Can I confide something to you?” asked Teod.

 

“Sure”

 

“I’m thinking of just failing purposely to become a weapon smith.”

 

“What?!” retorted Jumko with some anger. He had no patience for cowardice.

 

“It’s just … It’s …” stammered Teod.

 

“WHAT!” exclaimed Jumko

 

Toad hugged his legs closer to his body. “It’s just … I asked Xanthe to marry me and she just laughed. You know what she said?” Toad paused. “She said she hopes I become a Gulaka. She said she wouldn’t even eat me. I would give her food poisoning. She said she’d like nothing more than to crush me with her foot and use my blood to paint her toenails. She said this in front of her friends to me. They all laughed.”

 

“Get your shit together Teod.” Jumko exclaimed. “Be a weapon smith if you want, but you sure as hell won’t be my weapon smith.” Jumko then walked back outside to get away from the negativity.

 

“Jumko” whistled someone.

 

He turned around and noticed Xanthe coming towards him. Xanthe was a popular maiden. Blonde hair, rather tall and with an incredible athletic build. She was also somewhat of a bitch. She had a massive crush on Jumko. He knew it but always acted like he didn’t realize it. Xanthe often flirted with him and this would make Nadia angry to no end. She would often accuse Jumko of preferring Xanthe and leaving her behind. Jumko understood Nadia’s worries, but hated her conspiracy theories.

 

“Oh, hey Xanthe” replied Jumko unenthusiastically.

 

“You look nice”, she replied while rubbing his shield with her fingers. “You excited for the ritual to start. What bout are you in so I can watch you in action?” she said sultrily.

 

“219.”

 

“Who you facing?” she asked while leaning in closer to Jumko, her hands now rubbing up and down his staff in a sexually suggestive manner.

 

“I don’t know.” Jumko coughed out. He was uncomfortable. He suddenly noticed behind Xanthe’s shoulder that Nadia was glaring at him. She was about 50 yards away with her group of friends. Jumko needed to get rid of Xanthe quick.

 

“Why were you such a bitch to Teod?” interrogated Jumko.

 

Xanthe stepped back, slightly shocked at his prompt questioning. “He’s a loser”, she replied. “I’ve told him repeatedly that I don’t want to marry him.”

 

“Yeah, but the whole crushing him and painting your nails with his blood thing? You’ve psyched him out for this competition. This is a very important time in his life and you’ve ruined it for him.”

 

“Oh come on”, Xanthe said, “I was only joking.” She placed her hand on Jumko’s shoulder. “He knows I was only joking.” Suddenly, Jumko felt someone’s arms wrap around his waist. It was Nadia, she position herself against his left side.

 

“Hello Xanthe.” Nadia said sternly.

 

“Nadia.” Replied Xanthe sarcastically.

 

“Talking to my future husband I see.” Nadia replied in a catty fashion.

 

“Just making polite conversation”, replied Xanthe innocently. “Anyway”, she continued, “I’ll go apologize to Teod”. Xanthe walked away. Nadia quickly removed her arm from Jumko’s side and positioned herself in front of him. “I don’t want you talking to her”, she demanded. Jumko sighed in defeat. He didn’t want to start a fight right now. He searched for the right words to say. “I will not”, he replied sternly. “She’s a bitch anyway”, he added. Nadia smiled.

 

“Good. What bout are you in?”

 

“219”

 

“You better get ready. I’ll be watching you.” Nadia leaned in and kissed him on the cheek then sauntered away. Jumko prepared or his upcoming bout.

 

End Notes:

This won't be the last of Xanthe. Next chapter she continues to taunt Jumko as she tries to drive a wedge between him and Nadia.

Chapter 3: The Fighting Begins by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Jumko easily wins his first bout, but he needs to focus if he wants to win the other bouts as they get increasingly harder. Xanthe continues to toy with Jumko.

The gong was struck and instantly Jumko pounced onto his opponent. Jumko had never seen him before. He was some labourer’s son. He was scrawny, unfit and had dirty attire. His name was Rizkal. His eyes were giant in fear as Jumko bashed his shield against Rizkal’s. Rizkal tried to absorb the blow but was pushed off balance and while trting to regain it, Jumko swept his staff low and flung it against Rizkal’s heels sending him flying head over heels. Rizkal landed on his back with a hard thud, his shield dropped out of his hand and his staff lay be his side. Jumko struck him on the head with the obsidian end of his staff, knocking him unconscious. The bout was over. Jumko walked towards the ref.

 

“4 pendulum swings! Very well done!” he shouted. Jumko smirked. At the beginning of each bout, a pendulum is released to swing to and fro. This is how time is recorded. Legend tells of a great warrior that won all three bouts in only 10 pendulum swings. However, more recently, records have been about 300 or so pendulum swings. If Jumko kept this up, perhaps he could set a new record and be crowned the Warrior of Warriors.

 

Nadia rushed up and pounced on Jumko’s back. “Well done babe.” she shouted in joy. “That was super quick. How many swings was that?”

 

“4.”

 

“Wow. That’s crazy. No wounds. Looks like l don’t have nurse you back to health today.”

 

“Yeah. It was an easy bout. Poor fellow, he had no chance. I must head back home Nadia, I need to prepare for the next bout tomorrow”, Jumko said.

 

“Okay babe, I’m gonna head home too then.”

 

Nadia hugged Jumko tightly. Jumko hugged back and found that he couldn’t get out of Nadia’s grip. She was hugging him very tightly. “I have to tell you something”, she whispered into his ear. Jumko paused, waiting for Nadia to continue. “All this fighting today has made me so fucking horny.” She lowered her voice even further. She was fully aware of the dangers of someone overhearing the smut escaping her mouth. “My pussy has been throbbing all day. I so desperately wish you could just shove your cock in me and fuck my brains out right now.” Jumko’s cock throbbed in excitement and instantly grew to fill the empty space in his tight loin cloth. Nadia released her grip, smiled, and sauntered away. She purposely swayed her hips to further tease Jumko.

 

Jumko walked home to eat dinner and prepare for the next day. “Well done bro” congratulated Rachel. “My goodness dear” Yuli added, “You sure clobbered that poor fellow.” Jumko smirked.

 

“And I’ll clobber the one tomorrow as well”, he chided.

 

“Your father would be so proud”, Yuli commented. Jumko’s father had died in battle when he was only 3. He knew very little of his father only that he was well respected and finished in the top 10 during his Metzakal Ritual. Jumko was using his father’s shield and staff that he used during his ritual bouts. “You reminded me of him today a lot honey while I was watching you fight”, Yuli noted. “I wish he was here to see you fight.” Yuli paused as she briefly tried to reminisce about her time with Jumko’s father. “Anyway”, she snapped as she returned to reality, “finish your food and go to bed, you need rest for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be harder.” Yuli was right, there were now 432 boys left. The other 432 that lost today will become labourers. Tomorrow will decide who will become weapon smiths and who will not. Tomorrow’s competition will not be as easy as todays. Jumko finished his meal and went to bed.

 

---

 

The next morning, Jumko returned to the War Palace to find out which bout he would be fighting in. He noticed some familiar faces. Teod and Jaro were standing around chatting.

 

“Hey guys”, Jumko interjected into their conversation.

 

“Jumko!” shrieked Jaro, “The wonder kid of yesterday. 4 freaking swings. You clobbered that poor kid.”

 

“Yeah, well, they shouldn’t let labourer’s children fight. They’re way out of their league”, suggested Jamko. “I mean, when was the last time a labourer’s son became a warrior? I don’t think it has happened in over 200 years. How did you guys do?”

 

“15 swings”, replied Jaro.

 

“21 swings”, replied Teod.

 

“Awesome”, added Jumko, “you guys ready for today?”

 

“I gotta go found out my bout number.” Jaro said as he walked away towards the referee’s tables.

 

“So…” inquired Jumko as he faced Teod, “you going to forfeit the fight today and settle for becoming a weapon smith?”

 

Teod sunk his head and focused on the floor as he spoke. “Yeah”, he replied softly, “Xanthe spoke to me yesterday.”

 

“She apologize?”

 

Teod looked at Jamko’s face with confusion. “Aplogize?”, Teod uttered. “She didn’t apologize, she just came to give me some advice. She said a few of the refs had told her that I was good, but not warrior material. I was destined to become a Gulaka. She then said that none of the girls she knew would be willing to eat me. She suggested I just become a weapon smith instead of being eaten by some girl I really don’t like. I mean, I don’t want to become a Gulaka, but to be that Gulaka that nobody wants. That’s just awful. I’m sorry Jumko, I know you’re disappointed but it’s my life.” Teod looked at Jumko’s face for his reaction.

 

“Whatever”, Jumko said harshly. He knew that there was nothing he could say to improve Teod’s confidence. He wasn’t going to waste his breath trying. He walked away without saying anything and went to go find out his bout number. After having a ref confirm he was going to fight in bout number 64, he went outside for some fresh air and to enjoy the morning coolness before the sun scorched the grand plaza.

 

Once outside, he surveyed the various people about him. There were parents talking to their maiden girls. Some were giggling. Fathers were giving their sons advice on the upcoming fights. Small children were running about screaming in joy as they shuffled between the crowd. Suddenly Jumko noticed Xanthe walking towards him. She was staring at him, smiling. He quickly turned around, pretending he didn’t notice her. “Shit!” he thought. He really didn’t want to deal with her right now.

 

Jumko felt someone tap his right shoulder. As he turned his head to the right to see who it was, he heard giggling from his left. He shot his head the other way to see Xanthe smiling. “Got ya!”, she teased. “Hey Xanthe”, Jumko responded emotionless.

 

“So”, began Xanthe, “ready for today’s fight?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Then tomorrow, it’s the big one hey? Then you become a warrior and choose a bride. Given any thought to who you’d like to marry.”

 

Jumko furrowed his brow in confusion and studied Xanthe’s face to gauge her thoughts. Was she purposely acting dumb he wondered? Surely, she knew that he was going to marry Nadia.  “I’m going to marry Nadia”, he replied sternly.

 

“Oh”, Xanthe commented with feigned surprise, “are you sure she feels the same way?”

 

Jumko stared at Xanthe with an utterly confused face.

 

“Look there”, Xanthe pointed as she stretched out her arm in the direction of Nadia. Jumko followed to see Nadia sitting on the steps with Ziv standing beside her. They were talking. Nadia was smiling and laughing as Ziv spoke to her. Ziv was one of Nadia’s friends. He was a neighbour that only lived two houses away and they often walked around the village together gathering water, food and other supplies to bring back to their homes. Jumko didn’t particularly like Ziv, he found him a bit stand offish but he never for a second doubted Nadia’s feelings for him. He never felt jealously when he’d see them together. Xanthe was just trying to drive a wedge between him and Nadia. It never surprised Jumko how much of a calculating winch Xanthe could be.

 

“They’re just friends”, Jumko commented.

 

“Nadia sure seems like she’s infatuated with Ziv”, Xanthe noted. “Look how she’s looking at him. Laughing at all his jokes, even touching his knee occasionally” she highlighted. Jumko, didn’t respond. He wasn’t going to let Xanthe get in his head. He needed to concentrate on today’s bout.

 

“Anyway”, Xanthe continued as she pushed herself into Jumko’s side and placed her arm around his neck, “if Nadia decides not to be your bride, I hope you consider me.” Jumko looked at Xanthe’s face. She was uncomfortably close. “I’d be a great wife, I’d clean, I’d cook …” Xanthe leaned in very close to put her lips a few millimetres away from Jumko’s left ear. “…and I’d give you blowjobs whenever you wanted”, she whispered in an incredibly sexy, soft voice. Xanthe let her arm drop away from Jumko’s neck as she stepped back to face him. He was stunned in place at those last few words. His cock stirred uncomfortably in his underwear. Xanthe maintained eye contact as she slowly and sultrily licked her lips. “Anytime”, she emphasized before turning to walk away slowly, swaying her hips in a deliberate manner.

 

Jumko brushed his thoughts away to keep a clear head. He glanced over at Nadia who was still chatting away with Ziv. He watched for a bit, just to try forget Xanthe’s words. He shook his head and walked back into the War Palace to wait for his bout.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Jumko realizes that the next bouts will be much harder. He needs to maintain focus. He doesn't need any more distractions.

Chapter 4: The Final Blow by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Jumko is ready for his final bout. However, he is surprised at the choice of his opponent.

“Ouch”, shrieked Jumko as Nadia dabbed at his wounds with the ointment. “Sorry”, she replied as she stepped back. Jumko was lying across the dining room table. He was almost naked except for a towel across his hips. He had finished his bout about an hour previously. He sustained a few wounds during it. His opponent was some 2nd or 3rd born son of a warrior from a neighbouring village. He was definitely harder to defeat than Jumko’s first opponent the day before. He managed to get a few good hits on Jumko, especially one to his left leg. However, Jumko was able to hit him back twice as much and there really wasn’t much of a contest. Once his opponent was worn down after about 80 or 90 pendulum swings, it was just a matter of time before his exhaustion caused him to make a mistake. Jumko won his bout in 121 pendulum swings.

 

Jumko’s mother entered the dining room from the kitchen to see what was happening. She had a bowl of grapes in her arms. “Oh honey”, she cooed, “I know it hurts, but we need to get you back to ship shape for tomorrow’s bout.” She came over to inspect Jumko’s wounds. She touched the large bruise on his left leg and was genuinely concerned. “Tomorrow is the most important fight”, she added, “tomorrow you become a warrior.” Yuli winked at Jumko. “Then you get to pick a beautiful girl to be your bride.” Yuli winked at Nadia. Nadia smiled sheepishly.

 

“Or he becomes a Gulaka!” Rachel shouted from the kitchen.

 

“Stop teasing him”, Yuli shot back. “That’s not gonna happen is it Jumko?” she asked.

 

“No way!” he replied arrogantly.

 

“That’s my boy”, Jumko’s mother gloated, “you surely are your father’s son. And in about 5 days, you’ll be drinking the wedding wine I’m making today.” Yuli retreated back into the kitchen to continue manufacturing the wine for the Night of Marriages that takes place on the last day of the Metzakal Ritual.

 

The Night of Marriages (also known as the Festival of Love) is the culmination of the week’s events. On this day, the warriors and their brides are married in an elaborate ritual. The best dancers from across the empire perform for the couples. The best musicians assemble to play music. The best actors put on extravagant plays. The royal family attends and bestows gifts on the grooms and brides. The chief shaman marries them off in a unique way, bestowing the love of the gods on them and their offspring. It is only on this day that the sacred cows are slaughtered to create the wedding stew and a special wine is brewed called the Wedding Wine. It is a special blend of grape juice, spices and aromatics; blended according to an ancient recipe and drunk by the young couples during the closing hours of the festival before retiring to their honeymoon chambers. As is told, drinking the Wedding Wine creates a portal to the Otherworld through which the God of Love can infiltrate the body and bestow her special powers upon it. As the wine is absorbed into the body over the hours, the young couples will find it increasingly difficult to focus on anything other than fornicating. Eventually, like a powerful aphrodisiac, the desire to copulate will override any resistance and a young couple will have wild, passionate sex. Hopefully, they are in a private location when this happens.

 

Tales often tell of a time when the wine was abundant that couples would begin making love in the middle of public and could not be stopped without physical force. The God of Love is a powerful god that also numbs any pain that might be felt and ensures that the reproductive organs never tire, nor need rest, nor need replenishment. Couples will fuck for hours on end. As long as they are stimulated they will feel immense pleasure and orgasm repeatedly until the God of Love vacates the body. Legends speak of a time when couples would drink so much wine that they would perish during their bouts of intense lovemaking due to dehydration. They’d be found locked in a sexual embrace, their bodies drained of fluid. Couples would have non-stop sex for hours on end, even days. However, nowadays the newly-weds will only drink about 3 or 4 cups of the wine each. They would only emerge from their honeymoon chambers in the afternoon on the day after. They’d be exhausted, hungry and dehydrated after a 10 to 12 hour non-stop, fantastical fuck-fest.

 

Despite the exhaustion, the warrior and his new wife will be eternally bonded. He would never be able to look at another woman with sexual desire again. Her womb will undoubtedly be fertilized with her husband’s seed. The offspring will absorb the spirit of the Gulaka that was consumed by the bride and the cycle is complete. Nine months later, one month after the first harvests, the young maiden will give birth to a healthy young boy. With the genes of his strong warrior father, the nourishment of his beautiful mother’s womb and the spirit of the Gulaka she devoured, he will grow to become an even better warrior than his father. A future protectant of the Empire.

 

Nadia was patching up the last of Jumko’s wounds when Yuli entered the dining room again, stirring a pot of wedding wine. “How’s it going?” she inquired.

 

“Good “, replied Nadia, “I’m almost done. How’s the wedding wine?”

 

“It’s coming along. It still needs to ferment for a few more days before its ready. Oh what I’d give to be 16 again and drinking this wine.”

 

Nadia smiled up at Yuli. “Reminiscing about your wedding night?” she inquired. Yuli seemed lost in thought. “Oh my”, she replied while wiping the sweat from her forehead, “what a night that was. I don’t even remember much, I’m sure my eyes were closed for most of it.” Yuli tried to hide a short snigger. “It’s such a blur. I haven’t even felt a tenth of the pleasure I felt that night.”

 

“Mom!” Jumko exclaimed disgustedly.

 

“Sorry honey”, she snorted while trying to hide her blushing smile. “I do remember being so hungry when I woke up”, she continued. “It was almost dinner time the day after and I just couldn’t stop eating. Anything I could get my hands on I ate. And Guro, I swear, he drank an entire bath tub of water he was so dehydrated.”

 

“Oh, and the mess”, laughed Yuri, “We made such a mess, you wouldn’t believe.” Nadia frowned in confusion. “Oh, you guys wouldn’t understand, you’ll learn all about it during your sexual education classes in a few days’ times”, Yuli informed them. “Let’s just say, the lion hides were as hard as rocks, we had to peel them off our bodies.” Yuli laughed loudly.

 

“I sure do miss your father”, she said as tears swelled in her eyes. “I wish he were still alive.”

 

“Anyway!”, she exclaimed while beginning to vigorously stir the wine. “Jumko, when Nadia’s all done you need to go to bed. You need to be on top of your game for tomorrow.” Yuli went back into the kitchen as Nadia washed up her hands having just placed the ointment away. Jumko sat up and shuffled to the end of the dining table. Nadia approached him and stared at him. She looked worried. Jumko reached his left hand out and placed the hair behind her ear before softly rubbing her cheek.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jumko asked.

 

“I’m nervous” she replied, “I really don’t think I’ll be able to watch you tomorrow. I’m sorry.”

 

“Hey, hey”, Jumko whispered assumingly, “everything’s going to be okay. This time tomorrow, you and I will be celebrating. I’ll be getting sized for my war gear and you’ll be getting fitted for your wedding dress.”

 

Nadia smiled. It was a fake smile, she was immensely worried. She hadn’t been sleeping well, couldn’t eat and at times felt physically ill. Worst of all, she had a nightmare where she tried to warn Jumko as a giant Xanthe approached him. She had tried to scream but nothing came out. In horror, she watched as Xanthe grabbed Jumko and shoved him into her mouth. Nadia watched in shock. She could see the outlines of Jumko’s fists punching the inner right cheek of Xanthe as he desperately tried to get out only for it to disappear in one giant gulp down her throat as she smiled. She then settled her gaze on Nadia. It was at this point that Nadia woke up screaming in a cold sweat. She couldn’t bear the thought of Jumko becoming a Gulaka. It absolutely terrified her.

 

“I wish we could just escape into the jungle together and live there happily ever after”, she whispered.

 

“I’m going to be a warrior”, Jumko stated as he stared into Nadia’s sullen eyes.

 

“You promise?” she pleaded as her left hand cupped Jumko’s right cheek.

 

“I promise.” he swore, as he leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips.

 

Nadia smiled again. It was forced. “I should go” she sighed. “Get rest, you need to be the best you can be tomorrow.”

 

“I will be”, he replied arrogantly, as Nadia left the room. Jumko retreated to his room and forced himself to sleep even though he wasn’t even tired. The next day couldn’t come soon enough for him.

 

---

 

“Ziv!?” Jumko asked in disbelief.

 

“Yes, Ziv, in bout number 12”, the ref replied. “Is something wrong?”

 

“No, everything’s fine.” Jumko couldn’t believe it. Of all the people he could possibly face today, it was Ziv, Nadia’s childhood friend. He looked around the War Palace and noticed Ziv was looking at him. Ziv looked distressed. Jumko had often sparred with him and won almost all the time. Jumko felt awkward. He was uncomfortable. He couldn’t think of anything to possibly say to Ziv. He left the War Palace and entered a throng of people. He was amazed at the amount of people. Hundreds, thousands, maybe tens of thousands. From all corners of the Empire to watch the third and final day of the competition. Possibly to see who will be crowned the Warrior of Warriors.

 

Suddenly, Jumko noticed Xanthe. She had been leaning against a tree close to the entrance of the War Palace. She smiled as Jumko locked eyes with her. She stood up and began to stroll towards him. Jumko was in no mood to talk to her. He really couldn’t put up with any of her games today. He sighed and ducked back into the War Palace. Women weren’t allowed in. He felt it would be better to stand in there in awkward silence then talk crap with Xanthe.

 

The starting Gong was struk. “BOUTS 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 AND 16!” shouted the chief ref. “GET INTO YOUR POSITIONS BOYS!” Jumko walked out onto the grand parade and trekked over to his bout position. Ziv was already there. He was pacing. He looked nervous. He stopped when he noticed Jumko approach. He walked to the centre of the court and stood beside the ref. Jumko took his position unnaturally close to Ziv but opposite him, with the ref standing to the side between them. Jumko wanted to intimidate him. He wanted to win quickly and possibly be in the running to be crowned the Warrior of Warriors. What a feat that would be.

 

“Alright boys, you know the rules. Have a good fight”, said the Ref. Ziv placed out his hand for Jumko to shake. Jumko grabbed it and squeezed hard. He was causing Ziv pain. He pulled him in closer and sternly looked straight at him. “I can’t wait to watch Nadia devour you seconds before we fuck”, he huffed aggressively. Ziv was taken aback and looked on in shock as Jumko released his hand from its tight grip. Jumko walked over to his starting position. Once there he turned to face his opponent who was sweating with fear. He tightened the grip on his shield and straightened the staff in his hand. He waited for the gong to sound the start of the fight.

 

The gong sounded and instantly, Jumko pounced onto Ziv. He swung his staff and Ziv managed to block it effectively. However, Jumko proceeded to quickly spin around and continue attacking his opponent aggressively and quickly. He struck him twice, three times, a fourth time and even a fifth time before Ziv attempted his first counter strike. It was a good hit, but Jumko expected the move and blocked it expertly. “This might be easier than I expected”, he thought to himself.

 

150 pendulum swings into the fight and Ziv had actually managed to strike Jumko’s body six times, including a good wallop to the left leg. Jumko wasn’t worried though. He had hit Ziv about 16 or 17 times, including 3 thumbing blows to his chest. Ziv was started to show signs of fatigue, he was making more mistakes and it looked like he was starting to panic. “Any second now and I’ll finish off this fight”, Jumko believed.

 

250 pendulum swings had passed since the start of the bout. Jumko could not believe that Ziv was still putting up a fight. He had managed to strike him over 40 times, including about 11 solid good blows. Jumko even swears he had broken his wrist, yet Ziv continued to fight and Jumko was starting to get annoyed. Half of the bouts had already ended and Jumko was slowly realizing that at this rate he was unlikely to be the Warrior of Warriors. Ziv was exhausted, he was short of breath, struggled to maintain his composure and made numerous mistakes, yet continued to put up a fight. Jumko was starting to get tired now, he didn’t want to drag this fight out. He didn’t want to lose because of a stupid mistake. He collected his anger and used it to strike the side of Ziv’s shield.

 

The blow was intense, more than Ziv could handle, the shield flew in front of his body, but his arm remained attached to it. He was in an awkward position now as both of his hands were on the left side of his body. His right arm tied up the left arm holding his weapon. Jumko realized that this could be his chance for a finishing move. He leapt past the right side of Jumko’s body and spun himself around so he could land behind him, facing the back of his head. With Ziv’s arms tied up, he wouldn’t be quick enough to block or avoid a strike to the back of his head.

 

When Jumko landed back on his feet, his left foot failed to grip the ground. As his leg’s spread apart, he lost his balance and his torso tipped forward. He dug the lower end of his shield into the ground to catch his falling body and as he dragged his left foot towards himself, he saw from the shadows in front of his face that Ziv had managed to turn around and his arm was raised ready to strike. There wasn’t even time for Jumko to raise his shield as he watched the shadow of Ziv’s staff connect with the shadow of his head. Jumko felt an immense, sharp pain in the back of his brain and then everything went black… and quiet.

End Notes:

This concludes Act 1. Act 2 will focus on Jumko struggling to come to terms with his fate as a Gulaka. 

Chapter 5: The Nightmare Begins by bobobo
Author's Notes:

ACT 2

 

Jumko wakes up from being knocked unconcious and struggles to come to terms with the nightmarish predicament he finds himself in.

Jumko was falling, he couldn’t see the ground. Everything was black. Was he in a cave? He felt air rushing past him. His arms and legs flailing helplessly. His hands gripping at the blackness, trying to find something to catch himself onto. A shape started to appear below him. He was moving at an immense speed towards it. The shape grew and grew and began to become clearer. It was a face. It was a girl’s face. It was his sister’s face. She looked at Jumko as he was falling towards her. She was getting bigger and bigger. Jumko was shrinking as he was falling.

“You failed bro”, she teased him, “you failed and now you’re a Gulaka.” She smiled mischievously as Jumko was falling towards her mouth. “Come to my mouth Jumko, let me eat you”, she suggested. Rachel opened her mouth wide and thrust out her tongue to accept Jumko’s tiny body. He flew right into the middle of her gapping maw. Her teeth passed behind his head as he watched the length of her tongue pass his eyes. Right into her throat he fell. He was panicking. Was this it? Was his sister really going to eat him? Out of her throat he dropped and now Nadia’s face appeared. She looked angry.

 

“You promised me!” she cried. “You broke a promise to me! I don’t ever want to see you again.” Jumko was mesmerized by her size. She was huge. He focused on her lips. He was heading straight for them. He panicked. He screamed. “Nadia! No!” he shouted. “This is goodbye forever!” she pronounced and then opened her mouth wide. Her eyes fixed on Jumko’s falling body, watching it disappear below her nose as he fell into her mouth. Like before Jumko passed straight through her throat. He couldn’t make sense of what was going on. It felt like his heart was trying to pound its way out of his ribcage. Suddenly, the face of his mother appeared. Jumko was beyond scared, he was mortified. Was his own mother going to eat him?

 

“I’m so ashamed”, Yuli cried, “how could you let this happened? You have brought me so much shame”, she continued. Jumko felt heartbroken at those words. He felt dejected, demoralized, depressed and above all, immensely afraid. “I wish you had never been born”, Yuli professed, “let’s fix that, let’s pretend you never existed. Come to mommy”, she cooed, “come feed your own mother. Let’s put your body to good use.” Jumko was in hell, he needed to escape. “Mom, please, don’t eat me!” he pleaded. He fell into his mother’s throat, however, this time he didn’t fall through it. He landed with a thud on a hard surface. Was he inside his own mother’s stomach? Why was it so hard? He was immobilized, he couldn’t move his limbs. Had he broken his back? Suddenly, a giant Xanthe appeared before him.

 

He was at her feet, lying on his back, staring up at the expanse of her body. She was huge. She was wearing a short white dress and she was smiling down at him. It was an evil smile. A playful smile. “Awwww”, she cooed. “Poor Jumko, you didn’t become a warrior”, she teased. “Nobody wants you, your sister doesn’t want you, Nadia hates you and you shamed your own mother.” Jumko tried to move. He needed to get up and run, but his arms were glued to the surface. His legs refused to obey his brain signals to move. He wasn’t going anyway. “Let Xanthe fix this”, she continued reassuringly as she began to raise her right foot.

 

Jumko’s breathing quickened. The fear within him rose. He was transfixed on Xanthe’s foot as it rose. Her arch was a marble white, but the ball, the heel and the pads of her toes were a reddish colour. It looked as though she had just scrubbed her feet. Higher and higher it rose. Her toes twitched as she tried to maintain her balance. “Let me put you out of your misery” she suggested, “It won’t hurt, I promise, just one quick step and it’ll all be over.”

 

Xanthe began to lower her foot. She continued smiling that sick, crazy smile as her foot slowly made its way down. She began to cock her head sideways to maintain a view of Jumko as her descending foot blocked the view. Jumko tried to move. His limbs failed him. He was immobilized. “Xanthe, please,” he pleaded,” Please don’t squish me!” “Shhhhhhh”, she replied, “It’ll all be over soon. Just relax.”

 

The ball of her foot made contact with Jumko’s chest. He could no longer see her face. He was starting at the underside of her big toe as it began to flinch at the touch of Jumko’s heaving chest. Her foot felt warm… and wet. It was incredibly wet. There seemed like an ungodly amount of sweat pouring out of the ball of her foot. His entire chest was now wet. Xanthe lowered her big toe and the pad rested heavily on his face. The toe was very wet too. Warm water seemed to pour out of her toe and drench his entire face. The skin of Xanthe’s toe covered Jumko’s nose and mouth. It felt like a warm, wet cloth and Jumko was struggling to breath.

 

“No!” he shouted as he tried to push against the toe. Yuli jumped back in surprise and the cloth covering Jumko’s face flew off as she clutched it close to her chest. Jumko opened his eyes and in the dim light realized he just had a nightmare. He could make out the silhouette of his mother. He felt the cool dampness of warm water evaporating off his chest and face. He felt the restraints around his wrists and ankles prevent him from moving his limbs. He was tied down to a board in the dining room of his home. “Finally, you’re awake”, Yuli exclaimed in relief, “I was getting worried you’d never wake up.”

 

“Mom?” croaked Jumko, “What’s going on? What happened?” he asked.

 

“Oh honey”, cooed his mother as she placed her palm on his forehead to comfort him. “You don’t remember hey? You lost honey, you lost the fight.”

 

“What?” Jumko responded in confused disbelief.

 

“Ziv, he beat you honey.” Yuli continued, “He knocked you unconscious.”

 

“Where’s Nadia?” Jumko asked.

 

“Poor thing”, his mother answered, “she’s absolutely distraught, wouldn’t stop crying.” Yuli looked down at her son lying on the board on the dining table. His arms sprayed out and fastened down. His legs were side by side and secured at the ankles. She continued to rub his forehead in a reassuring manner. “Try not to worry Jumko”, she said, “get some rest and we’ll discuss things tomorrow. We need to have a chat.”

 

Jumko tried again to raise himself up, but his arms were tied down at the wrists and legs fastened in place.

 

“Mom, why am I tied down?” he asked.

 

“You know why honey”, Yuli responded. Suddenly, Jumko realized his predicament. Perhaps the blow to his head had knocked out a few brain cells. But he suddenly clued in to what was going on. He had lost the bought. He was going to be a Gulaka. That’s why he is tied down. It’s to prevent him from escaping.

 

The Empire carries out harsh punishments on people who allow Gulakas to escape. If he ran away, his mom will probably be banished from the village or demoted to a labourer. Most Gulakas are more than willing to be shrunk and eaten. It is considered an honour and as many believe, you don’t die. The Gulaka’s spirit is cleansed and reborn to live again on Earth as the first born offspring of the young woman who ate him. Some though, have different thoughts and against the religious teachings and ancient traditions, have a hard time accepting their fate. A Gulaka who runs away denies a young woman the chance to have a strong warrior son.

 

Jumko had another more troubling and urgent revelation. He was not going to be marrying Nadia. He wasn’t getting fitted out for his war attire. He was not going to be drinking the wedding wine. He was not going to be making love to Nadia. Instead, he was going to be shrunk and eaten. This realization suddenly filled him with immense dread and fear. He had never considered what it would be like to be a Gulaka. The thought had never occurred to him and now this nightmare was just beginning. He had to get out of his house. He needed to run away. He did not want to be eaten.

 

“Mom”, he cried as tears welled in his eyes, “I don’t want to be eaten.”

 

“Shhhhhh”, his mother whispered, “let’s not focus on that right now, get some rest. We’ll discuss everything tomorrow.”

 

“Please untie me”, he pleaded.

 

“You know full well I can’t do that darling.”

 

“Please….”, he begged.

 

“Oh honey, I know you’re upset. You’ve had a rough day. Let me get some sleeping salts to help you sleep.”

 

“Just untie me mom,” he asked, “I promise I won’t run away.”

 

“Jumko,” she began sternly, “you know full well I can’t do that. You know what would happen to me if you ran away?” she asked rhetorically, “I’m afraid I can’t take that chance. I hope you understand. Now please stop begging. It is beneath you as the son of a warrior.” Yuli walked towards the shelves to fetch the jar of sleeping salt.

 

“This isn’t fair” Jumko proclaimed, “I’m better than Ziv, I should have won. I slipped. He was done. He got lucky.”

 

“Honey, warriors don’t make mistakes”, his mother reminded him. “A warrior is always surefooted” she added, repeating an ancient training expression. “Warriors who make mistakes get killed in battle.” Yuli grabbed the jar and shuffled back to the table.

 

“Besides,” she continued, “Ziv finished 5th overall. You were defeated by a very good warrior. Nothing to be ashamed of. I’m incredibly proud of you.” She opened the jar and starting digging her fingers in.

 

“This isn’t right!” Jumko protested, “I’m supposed to be a warrior, not him.”

 

“Jumko!” Yuli shouted, “Your arrogance astounds me. You lost the fight. You need to accept that. You need to respect the rules of the ritual. This is the whole reason for the Empire, our existence and our victories against the God of War.”

 

Yuli grabbed a pinch of sleeping salt between her fingers and began to rub it on Jumko’s upper lip, just below his nostrils. “Now get some sleep”, she demanded, “We’ll discuss everything that’s going to happen tomorrow.” She caressed his forehead to try to calm him down as she waited for the sleeping salts to take effect.

 

“Mommy”, Jumko pleaded, using a word he hadn’t used since he was ten years old; “just please untie me and let me go. I don’t want to be eaten.”

 

“Shhhh. Shhhh.” Yuli cooed as she continued to caress his forehead. “I’m not going to untie you Jumko, so don’t ask again. Okay honey? Now get some sleep.”

 

Jumko smelt the salts as he inhaled. A type of burnt coal mixed with a lemon basil smell. His eyelids where getting incredibly heavy and he was finding it increasingly difficult to focus. He felt the reassuring strokes of his mother’s hand on his head. He looked up at her and she just smiled back down. “Shhhh. Shhhh” she repeated rhythmically. Jumko closed his eyes and he fell into a deep sleep.

 

It was a bright sunny day and Jumko was in the jungle. A strangle jungle with tall, green tree trunks all around him. Jumko squinted and realized that the tree trunks were blades of grass. Massive blades of grass. He heard a booming voice behind him. “How dare you run away from me!” he heard his mother shout. He turned to see his giant mother standing in the distance. He could only see from her waist up. She was huge. Actually, he was tiny. “There’s going to be hell to pay when I get my hands on you”, she warned as she began to walk briskly towards him. Her eyes locked onto him like a hawk on its prey. Jumko turned about and ran through the tall grass. The green stalks were thick and numerous. He struggled to move through them. It seemed as though he was constantly climbing through gaps barely big enough to fit through. “I will NOT let you get away!” his mother bellowed, “You’ve really pissed me off!” Jumko glanced back to see his mother was much closer. He could see her shins. Each footstep shook the ground and rattled the tree-sized grass around him.

 

He was getting short of breath and really struggling to move through this claustrophobic jungle. “Do you know what I’m going to do to you when I catch you?” his mother said in a threatening voice. Suddenly, the grass was too thick to move through. Jumko was face to face with a wall of grass in front of him. No gaps to pass through. The ground shuddered beneath his feet as he turned to face the giant toes of his mother resting a few yards from him. They flinched as Jumko followed up her long legs and straight up to her face.

 

His mother smiled back evilly as she brushed hair out of her face. “You’ve got nowhere to run now”, she informed him. “You’ve really disappointed me” she continued, “I can’t have you running off again.” Jumko watched in fear as she lifted her right foot high into the air. A blade of grass peeled off the ball of her foot and fell to the ground. Her heel and toes were slightly brown from walking on the bare ground. Jumko raised his arms, palms outwards.

 

“Please mommy,” he begged, “please don’t step on me.”

 

His mother cocked her head to one side and raised the corners of her lips into a slight smile.”Shhhhh. Shhhhh.” She whispered reassuringly. “Everything’s going to be okay. Mommy’s going to squish you now. Okay?”

 

Suddenly, his mom disappeared. The grass disappeared. The ground become soft, fleshy. It was a pink hue. It was skin. Jumko was standing on skin. His feet sinking into it. He saw a belly button. He looked around and saw two huge breasts. The nipples perked on the apex of each one. He was mesmerized. Suddenly a face rose between the breasts. Like a rising son. It was Xanthe. Jumko was standing on her soft abdomen. He was tiny. “Hey” she squeaked in delight. Jumko turned around to run, only to be stopped in his tracks by the thumb of her left hand. Her index finger pushed on his back creating a vice grip. He was lifted into the air and spun around to face her.

 

“I’m going to paint my toenails with your blood”, she informed him as he was being drifted past her breasts and held above her smiling face. “You’re going to make my toes look so pretty.” She studied him as he was hanging in her grip. “But first I want to taste you. You look sooo delicious.” She cooed as he was slowly lowered into her mouth. Her lips parted as his flailing legs entered between them. Her piercing blue eyes maintaining a watch on him. Her lips closed around his legs and he felt her warm, sticky tongue lick the left one. “mmmmm” she moaned in delight. Jumko looked down past the giant thumb on his abdomen to see Xanthe’s lips encased around his hips. He placed his hands on her thumb and tried to lift himself out of her warm mouth. Her tongue was relentlessly lapping his left leg.

 

Jumko started to rise as he was being lifted out of her mouth. Her lips applied a soft grip on his legs as they were rising. Almost trying to prevent them from escaping the warm mouth, but failing against the strength of Xanthe’s hand. Jumko looked down as his feet popped out from between her lips. His left leg was coated in the thick, sticky fluid of her saliva. Xanthe pinched it between the fingers of her right hand. Her nails dug into his shin. “Hmmmm,” she said “Let’s paint my nails with this leg.” Xanthe pinched and pulled to dislocate his lower left leg from the rest of his body.

 

Jumko screamed out in pain as he opened his eyes. It was morning and the sun’s rays were penetrating the windows to light up the dining room. He looked down the length of his body to see his mother holding a strip of wax coated with leg hair. He noticed that a similar size patch of hair was now missing from his left leg. His sister was standing beside his mother stirring a bowl of hot wax.

 

“He’s awake”, Rachel noted.

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry honey”, his mother apologized, “Rachel dear, will you give your brother some sleeping salt.” Yuli placed her hand on Jumko’s left leg. “Darling, I’m going to put you back to sleep for a bit while I get rid of your hair. That way it won’t hurt if I do it while you’re sleeping.”

 

Rachel placed the bowl she was holding down at Jumko’s ankles as she fetched the jar of sleeping salt. Jumko’s mother picked up the bowl and began to liberally apply some more hot wax to his left leg. “Why are you getting rid of my hair?” Jumko asked.

 

“It’s part of the process”, his mother responded. She hummed as she began to spread the wax along his leg. Jumko continued to stare at his mother, waiting for the full answer. In the meantime, Rachel had obtained the jar and was walking over to the side of the dining room table that Jumko was lying on.

 

“We need to get rid of all your hair”, Rachel said, sensing Jumko’s impatience with his mother’s response. She rubbed his bald head. “We’ve already gotten rid of your hair hair.” She added. Jumko felt his sister’s hand on his now bald and cold head.

 

“Why!?” He asked angrily.

 

“It’s so you slide down our throats easier”, his sister answered, “a hairy Gulaka might get stuck.” Jumko turned his head and looked at his sister with shock. “Speaking of which”, she continued, “have you thought of who you’d like to eat you?” He was shocked at his sister’s nonchalant why of asking such an upsetting question. Perhaps Rachel didn’t think the question was such a big deal, but Jumko was still coming to terms with his fate.

 

“…Cause Rara told me that Nadia doesn’t want to eat you”, Rachel added after her brother’s long pause.

 

“Don’t worry about a thing Jumko”, his mother piped in, “I’m going to have a talk with Nadia after this and I’m sure I can convince her to have you as her Gulaka. It only makes sense that she should have you.”

 

“Well…”, his sister continued, “…If Nadia still says no…then perhaps…I should eat you…hmmm?”

 

“Rachel!” Yuli shouted as she looked at her daughter, “I don’t think that is appropriate.”

 

“Why not? Vera’s doing it. She’s going to eat her brother.” Rachel looked down at her brother’s face as she continued to rub his bald head. “Think about, if I eat you, then your spirit stays in the family. You’ll become my son and mom will then become your grandmother…and I’ll become your mom. We’ll still be family.”

 

“First of all”, Yuli chimed in, “Vera’s family has always been a little weird and second of all, I don’t think it’s appropriate for you to eat your own brother. I’m going to chat with Nadia and she’ll be eating Jumko.” Yuli then returned to smothering the wax along her son’s leg.

 

“Well, if Nadia says no, then I should get to eat Jumko” Rachel protested. She then looked back down at her brother’s distressed face. “Don’t worry bro, either me or Nadia will eat you…you’re not going to be THAT Gulaka that nobody wants.”

 

“Rachel, stop confusing your brother and give him some sleeping salts…Not too much though, I don’t want him to sleep for too long.”

 

“Stop!” Jumko finally spoke up. “Please stop what you’re doing”, he pleaded. Jumko looked up at his sister: “I don’t want to be eaten by you …” the he looked at his mother: “…and I don’t want to be eaten by Nadia…I don’t want to be eaten…please stop waxing me. There has to be some way out of this. Aren’t you guys upset that I’m going to be gone forever.”

 

Yuli threw the spatula back into the bowl of wax and forcefully place her hands on Jumko’s ankles as she leaned over the table and peered at him angrily. “You’re…NOT…dying”, she stated in a staccato fashion. “Your spirit is going to remain in this world. A warrior who dies on the battlefield dies. A Gulaka is reborn.” She paused to inhale heavily. “Your attitude is starting to disturb me.” Jumko gulped as he started to feel dread from his mother’s words. She continued, “There is nothing to be ashamed about. A Gulaka is an honorable title. Now…” she leaned in a little closer to highlight her next words: “I want you to drop this pathetic attitude of yours and start accepting your role in the ritual. You failed to become a warrior…” Those last words stung Jumko’s chest. “…so stop making excuses and start being a team player. Stop thinking about yourself and think about the Empire, about us, about Nadia. You have a very important part to play…now play the part!”

 

Jumko started back at his mother’s piercing eyes. It was as though she wasn’t even blinking. There was an awkward silence. Perhaps she was waiting for her son to apologize. “Have I made myself clear?” she asked her son sternly. Jumko gulped.

 

“Yes”, he croaked.

 

“Good! Rachel… put Jumko to sleep. We’re falling behind schedule already.”

 

Rachel smeared some of the sleeping salt on the underside of Jumko’s nose. She leaned in to whisper to her brother: “You better listen to mom”, she began, “you might be bigger than her now, but in about 2 days she will be a lot bigger than you, who knows what she’ll do if you piss her off.” Jumko absorbed the words and looked at his mother, who was vigorously stirring the wax in the bowl.

 

“Listen to your sister! She’s a very smart girl. I’d behave if I was you.”

 

Jumko’s mother continued to stare at him as she stirred the wax. She was indeed angry. She had a very stern expression. Jumko was gazing back at his mother, looking for any sign of sympathy. He saw none as his eyes closed and he fell asleep again.

 

Chapter 6: The Proposition by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Jumko gets a surprise visitor who divulges distressing information before offering a proposition.

Jumko awoke to the hot mid-afternoon sun streaming through the dining room windows. The room was deserted and it appeared that nobody was home. He lifted his head to glance down at his body. The towel that was usually wrapped around his hips was gone. He was completely naked. He was also completely hairless. All the hair from his legs was removed. His chest hair was missing. His pubic hair was gone. He felt the cool breeze on his hairless head, his recently waxed armpits and although he couldn’t see it, he could feel his testicles were hairless too. He couldn’t believe his mother had waxed his private parts. “Where was she?” he pondered.

 

Jumko lay there for what seemed like 30 pendulum swings. Splayed out on a hard table. Limbs tied down. Cool breeze washing over his naked body. He was miserable, cold and alone. He heard a knock on the front door. Nobody was home to answer it. Some time passed before a second, louder knock. Still, there was nobody to answer the door. Jumko heard the door open and a familiar voice shouted out to the empty house: “Hello? … anybody home?”

 

Jumko heard the door softly close followed by footsteps making their way into the dining room. He lifted his head to peer at the doorway. In strolled Xanthe. She was wearing a simple yellow dress. Sleeveless and down to just below her knees. Her eyes were wide in glee and she smiled in delight, displaying all her pearly whites.

 

“Oh my god”, she giggled as she notice Jumko’s hairless and naked body flayed out along the table. “Look at you.” She approached his left leg and very gently rubbed her fingertips along his skin. Slowly she traced her fingers along his leg as she gradually sauntered beside the length of the table. “All your hair is gone”, she commented with a huge grin on her face, “as smooth as a baby’s bottom. You’re legs are smoother than mine.” Jumko’s cock began to stir as he felt Xanthe’s fingertips sensually glide along his inner thigh. He was strapped to the table and he couldn’t control his pulsing hormones. After all, he was an 18 year old boy.

 

Jumko gasped in ecstasy as he felt Xanthe softly rub her fingers along the shaft of his cock. It instantly sprung to attention. Flinging past Xanthe’s fingers as it filled with blood. It was rock hard and standing vertical, like a column at the temples. “Someone’s excited to see me”, Xanthe teased as she very, very slowly dragged a single fingertip up his shaft; applying a moderate amount of pressure to cause it to lean over slightly. It glided deliberately over the crown of his penis and then popped away as his cock swung to and fro from the release of the pressure.

 

“It’s such a shame”, she continued as she then caressed his abdomen with the palm of her left hand, feeling his smooth skin. She circled slowly up his body. “You have such a nice cock and Nadia won’t get to enjoy it.” Her palm was now slowly gliding over his nipples. Jumko’s chest was filled with static excitement as his nipples were stimulated. “In fact,” she added, “you won’t get to have sex with anyone…ever.” She then pulled an over exaggerated pouty face.

 

“What do you want!?” Jumko finally asked in an annoyed tone.

 

“Is that how you greet a friend?” Xanthe replied rhetorically.

 

Jumko sighed heavily to display his annoyance. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I just came by to see how you were doing” Xanthe said, “It must be so hard for you. You must be upset.” Jumko didn’t respond. Xanthe began to rub his bald head with her right hand. Jumko looked at her face. She looked like she was concerned, but he knew better. Xanthe was probably doing one of her stupid mind games. He looked the other way, hoping she’d leave eventually.

 

“I know you’re depressed”, Xanthe began, “nobody seems to care about your predicament.” Jumko returned his glare to Xanthe. She smiled softly as they made eye contact. “Your sister is happy because she’s getting married. Your mom is happy too because you’re a Gulaka and her daughter is getting married.” She continued to stroke his forehead. Xanthe leaned a little further towards Jumko as she continued to speak. “And none of them seem to care that you’ll be eaten in a few days... Gone forever.” Xanthe leaned back up and removed her hand from his head. “Even Nadia is happy”, she announced.

 

“Nadia?”, Jumko queered.

 

“Oh!”, Xanthe exclaimed, “You haven’t heard?”

 

“What?”

 

“Nadia’s getting married to Ziv.” She paused for dramatic effect. She watched Jumko wince slightly with pain. She smirked. “Didn’t take her long to say yes even. Think she agreed yesterday... mere hours after he beat you.”

 

“YOU’RE LYING!” accused Jumko.

 

“I’m not”, Xanthe replied aghast, “If you don’t believe me, ask your mom.” Jumko studied her face for clues that she was lying. He wouldn’t believe that Nadia would marry Ziv. “I mean, it kinda makes sense doesn’t it?” Xanthe continued, “After all, she’s always had a crush on him. Anybody could see that. In fact, I heard her…. Oh never mind …. I don’t want to upset you further”

 

“What!” Jumko cried.

 

“It’s nothing”, she replied, “don’t worry about it.” Xanthe placed her hand back on his forehead and rubbed him reassuringly.

 

“Tell me!”, Jumko demanded.

 

“Guess who asked me to marry him?”, Xanthe said, trying to change the subject. She showed Jumko the engagement ring on her finger.

 

Jumko just stared back in angered silence.

 

“Baden! Can you believe that!”, Xanthe shrieked in delight. “He was selected as the Warrior of Warriors and he chose me.” Xanthe stared in delight at the ring on her finger. “He’s so fucking sexy and we’re gonna make such hot babies. We’re gonna be such a power couple... all the girls are so jealous, I love it.”

 

“TELL ME WHAT NADIA SAID!”, Jumko shouted, interrupting Xanthe’s train of thought. She looked past her ring and down at his face.

 

“Okay fine… I guess it’s only fair you know the thruth.” Xanthe closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before speaking. “I overheard Nadia speaking to Rara. Basically she was discussing how relieved she is that you lost.” She looked down at Jumko and raised her eyebrows in concern. “She’s been wanting to break up with you for a while now, she just didn’t know how to do it.” Xanthe paused and studied Jumko’s face. “She’s glad you didn’t become a warrior, because now she gets to marry the person she actually loves and she doesn’t even have to break up with you.” Jumko stared back at Xanthe in disbelief. “I mean, in a few days you won’t be alive anymore and Nadia will never have to see you again. I’m sorry I had to tell you this Jumko. It’s a very bitchy move, but I think you deserve to know the truth.”

 

“I don’t believe you.” Jumko spat.

 

“I know … It’s hard for me to believe it too. It’s the reason she doesn’t want to eat you.” She added. “She doesn’t want her wedding night to be… you know… awkward.”

 

“She was crying after I lost” He exclaimed, hoping to catch Xanthe in her lie.

 

“Oh Jumko”, she uttered, “she was fake crying. Girls do it all the time. Believe me, I can tell.”

 

Jumko suddenly felt immense sadness. He quickly shook his head as he realized he was letting Xanthe get to him. He convinced himself that she was definitely lying.

 

“You should leave”, he hinted.

 

Xanthe stood up and glanced down at Jumko’s body. “I have a proposition for you”, she announced.

 

“A proposition?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Let me guess”, Jumko began sarcastically, “YOU want ME to be YOUR Gulaka?”

 

Xanthe broke out into a huge grin and she leaned back down. She placed her left hand on his lower abdomen and began to caress it in small, sensual circles.

 

“Well, sort of, but I have an added benefit”, she replied. Jumko stared at her face, waiting for the answer. Xanthe glanced down the length of his body and stared at his cock briefly. She tickled it with her left hand before returning her gaze to his eyes.

 

“If you are my Gulaka, I won’t eat you”, she finally answered.

 

Jumko stared at her in confusion. “I’m supposed to believe your shit”, he spat, “I’m supposed to believe you won’t follow the ritual. It’s our beliefs, our religion, our customs.”

 

Xanthe suddenly dropped her smile and looked at Jumko sternly.

 

“You don’t actually believe that shit?” she asked. There was a moment of silence. “Think about it”, she continued, “it’s all about maintaining power. It’s got nothing to do with all this ritual, magical bullshit.” Jumko continued staring up at Xanthe. She had stopped rubbing his body. She placed her hands on the table by her hips and leaned over towards Jumko to make her point.

“Think about it. How does the king maintain his power? ... He creates the strong warrior class. The ones who protect him and the empire. There aren’t enough resources to go around. The warrior class, they get all the good food, the good houses, good money ... even royal gifts. In return, they keep the king in power. They fight his battles. What about the others?” Xanthe studied Jumko’s face as she continued. “The labourers? They practically starve their entire life. Barely enough food. They’re too weak to overthrow the monarchy. The weapon smiths? They can’t fight, they haven’t practiced in years. And when their warrior dies? They become labours. There’s never more than twice as many weapon smiths as there is warriors. So. At all times, there isn’t enough labourers and weapon smiths to overthrow the warrior class.” Jumko was listening intensely. He always felt that something was amiss with Huhmtakil Culture, he just couldn’t quite figure it out.

 

Xanthe continued: “But what if there was a group of people ... decent fighters ... sympathetic to the plight of the low lives AND also capable of actually fighting the warriors. Say a group of people who are not in favour with the king. Good fighters, but not warriors.... People like YOU?” Xanthe began to rub Jumko’s forehead as she paused. “There needs to be a huge gap between the warrior class and the others. The king needs to find a way to get rid of the strongest... NON-WARRIORS... Only keep the strongest that he can afford to pay... So they invent a way to get rid of these ... how should we say ... decent but unloyal fighters. They get rid of them in the most...”, Xanthe  looked up as she was struggling to find her words, “...unique way I guess.” She looked back down at Jumko. ”So they invent this honourable way of supporting the empire. They build this whole ritual and religious aspect behind being shrunk and eaten. They tell you that you don’t die. They tell you that you’ll be reborn. They say the future warrior will be better. Infused with your spirit. They invent a word for it... Gulaka. They preach that it’s an honour. It’s better than being a weapon smith or a labourer.” Xanthe paused. “It’s all bullshit!” she stated, “what better way to getting rid of a group of people who threaten the power of the king then by having them be... eaten... It's such a dominant and simple way of eliminating people. No mess. No funerals. No cost.”

 

Xanthe could see that Jumko was staring intently at her. She leaned down further and began rubbing his lower abdomen again. “Think of the lies they tell you”, she said, “the future child takes your spirit? We eat animals don’t we? Do any of our children have the spirit of these animals that we eat?” Jumko was starting to feel a sense of anger, betrayal. Xanthe continued: “I mean, come on Jumko... I know you’re smart...you can figure this out. If you have the spirit of the Gulaka your mother ate, then how come you don’t have his memories? His fighting style? Do you have the same fears as he did?” Xanthe then paused and moved very close to Jumko’s face. “Does your mother even remember the Gulaka she ate?” she whispered, “You should ask her.”

 

Xanthe rose back up and moved her hand down to his cock. She began slowly stroking it. “You know they’re going to cut your dick off in a few days?”, she asked rhetorically, “why is that?” She stared at Jumko waiting for an aswer. Jumko was breathing quicker now at the pleasure from Xanthe jacking him off. “It’s so the Gulaka’s seed doesn’t accidentally fertilize the maiden.” He replied, quoting religious text. Xanthe stopped stroking his cock and returned to rubbing his belly. She smiled as Jumko seemed slightly displeased that the pleasurable stroking had stopped.

 

“You mean to tell me”, she began, “that when you’re shrunken down and your cock is like this small...” She placed her fingertips millimeters apart for effect. “...that if you happened to somehow jerk off inside her stomach...that your minuscule amount of seed would magically move into her pussy? Move through ALL her organs and fertilize her womb.” Xanthe laughed. “You’re smarter than that Jumko,” she praised, “think about it?”

 

Xanthe returned to stroking Jumko’s throbbing penis. “When you’re a little Gulaka, a penis is going to be like 10 times bigger than you. It’s going to spurt mountain loads of seed into the pussy. It’s going to completely fill it up and you mean to tell me that your itty bitty spittle is somehow going to fertilize the womb...I mean even if, by some bizarre circumstance you jerked right into the pussy...one load of the warriors seed and your pitiful effort is destroyed.” Xanthe stopped stroking his cock and stood back up to her full height maintaining eye contact with Jumko. She watched him wince with disappointment again. She smiled. He also looked slightly shocked. Perhaps she had convinced him of the truth.

 

Jumko was immensely saddened by Xanthe’s speech. Despite his dislike of her, he couldn’t shake off her logic. He couldn’t find any reason not to consider her theory.

 

“So...”, Xanthe blurted as she broke the silence, “let’s talk through what would happen if you chose to be Nadia’s Gulaka instead of mine.”  Xanthe jumped up on the table and straddled herself over Jumko’s hips. He was slightly shocked with these movements but became excited as he felt the warmth of Xanthe’s pussy through her underwear. She pushed his cock down onto his lower stomach with her labia as she lowered her weight on him. She purposely pressed her pussy down onto his dick.

 

“Picture it”, she began, “Nadia and Ziv will have drunk like 4 glasses of the wedding wine. They’re horny as hell, they just want to fuck... So Nadia is sitting on Ziv’s dick like this.” Xanthe leaned back for effect and bounced once, just to reapply the pressure onto Jumko’s throbbing member. “She’s holding you in her hand.” Xanthe pretended to hold something in her hand. “And she says something sweet like: Oh Jumko, thank you for letting me eat you, your spirit will be so good for my baby, you will be reborn, it won’t hurt I promise...” Xanthe then made a gagging noise and laughed. “Something stupid like that. Then she’ll eat you.” Jumko watched as Xanthe pretended to eat the imaginary Gulaka she was holding. “And down you go ...” she said as she dragged a single finger down the length of her neck. “and plop! You land in her stomach.” She pointed to her belly. “Right in here. Surrounded by chewed food and wine.”

 

Xanthe then leaned forward and placed her hands on each side of Jumko’s face. She then lightly kissed his immobile lips. She stared at him intently. “There isn’t much air inside the stomach ... you’ll last maybe 70, 80 swings in there.” She paused. “But suddenly, everything will start bouncing around.” Xanthe shook Jumko’s head violently. “It’ll be a huge earthquake in there. You’ll be tossed from side to side.” Xanthe stopped shaking his head. “You know why?” she quizzed. Xanthe leaned back, placed her hands on his chest and began bouncing up and down. Her loins pounding on his cock. “OH ZIV!” she shouted in feigned joy while imitating Nadia, “OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME ZIV! YOU FUCK SO GOOD! I’M SO GLAD I MARRIED YOU. YOU’RE SUCH A GOOD FUCK!” Xanthe then placed her hands on the side of her face and brushed her hair away. She breathed heavily and moaned as she pretended to have sex. “I’M GONNA FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT WHILE THAT POOR LOSER BOUNCES AROUND INSIDE MY STOMACH. OH FUCK ME HARDER. HARDER ZIV. FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED.” Xanthe stopped dry humping and rested her pussy back down on Jumko’s cock. He could feel both intense heat and wetness on Xanthe’s underwear.

 

Xanthe leaned forward, placed her hands on each side of Jumko’s face. “Is that what you want?”, she asked, “die inside Nadia’s stomach while she fucks Ziv?” Xanthe leaned back and softly stroked Jumko’s chest as she spoke. “You’ll be digested inside her”, she continued, “her body will get energy from you ... the energy she needs to fuck Ziv all night long ... some of you will become a part of her ... you’ll become her hair, her fingernails ...her toenails.” Xanthe scrunched her face in disgust. She then leaned back down towards Jumko’s face. “Parts of you will even become her pussy juice...”, she whispered, “that coats Ziv’s dick as he fucks her.” Xanthe paused and studied Jumko’s face. He seemed distressed. She smiled cruelly. “And then...”, she chimed, “the next day, Nadia just poops you out... Out her asshole you go, a nice, little piece of shit.” Xanthe stuck her tongue out and made a short farting noise. “What a nice way to go!”, she exclaimed mockingly.

 

Xanthe hopped off the table. Fixed her clothing and then began to stroke Jumko’s cock with her left hand. Jumko was in immense pleasure at Xanthe’s touch. She placed her other hand on his forehead as she spoke. “Be my Gulaka”, she asked. “I’ll take good care of you. You’ll be like a pet. I’ll feed you. Wash you. You can live in my house...emphasis on LIVE” she highlighted. “I certainly won’t eat you and then poop you out”, she added.

 

She leaned down again. “You’ll see my naked body”, she whispered, “you’ll even see my pussy...have you ever seen a pussy?” Jumko just stared back breathlessly, Xanthe’s hand felt amazing on his cock. He didn’t want it to stop, but he was too hypnotized by all the information he had just absorbed to even speak. “So what do you say?”, Xanthe queried as Jumko was shaken out of his trance. She continued to stroke his cock. “Be my Gulaka?” Jumko couldn’t say yes. He still didn’t trust Xanthe, despite everything she had said, he just didn’t want to agree to be her Gulaka. Something didn’t feel right. His penis though, his penis didn’t want Xanthe to stop.

 

“Let me help you decide”, Xanthe whispered as her head disappeared from view. Jumko lifted his head to see that she was leaning directly over his hips. Her lips, just inches away from his cockhead. Xanthe glanced back and smiled before parting her lips and letting her tongue roll out to lick the tip of his cock. He felt immense pleasure course through his entire body. He even gurgled in delight. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he felt his cock enter the warmth of Xanthe’s mouth. She closed her lips around his shaft and sucked hard as she raised her head back up. Her hand followed behind. She closed her lips tightly around the crown of his member and with a wet pop, it burst out of her mouth. Xanthe then looked back at Jumko.

 

“What do you say? Hmmmm”, she inquired, “Be my Gulaka.” Jumko almost said yes. He almost cried out in frustration for Xanthe to suck him off again. However, he managed to stay silent. He needed time to think. He needed to think. He couldn’t think with Xanthe stroking his cock. He just moaned in delight. “You know, it’ll be such a shame if you didn’t have sex at least once before they chop off your penis.” Xanthe mentioned. “Even labourers get to have sex.”

 

Xanthe suddenly drew her hand away from Jumko’s throbbing cock. She felt he was close to orgasm. She smirked at his desperate face as he seemed to plead for her continue stroking him. “Well”, she teased, “think it over and get back to me.” She then blew him a kiss and strolled out of the room.

 

“DON’T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!” Jumko pleaed. But it fell on deaf ears. He heard Xanthe laugh out loud as the front door closed behind her and she was gone. Jumko just lay there. Cold, alone and immensely horny with an almost painfully throbbing cock. As much as he tried to think of other things, he couldn’t calm down. The feeling of Xanthe’s mouth on his cock had infected his mind. He couldn’t focus. He lay there, frustrated at being unable to tame his fiery dick. He didn’t know how long he had suffered like this, but suddenly he heard his mom and sister return home. They entered the dining room, only to be greeted by Jumko’s naked body.

 

“OH MY GOD! JUMKO! GROSS!”, his sister shrieked as she walked into the room and noticed his raging hard-on.

 

“Oh my goodness dear”, his mom said while she quickly fetched a towel to place over his loins.

 

“THAT’S SOO GROSS! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?”, Rachel interrogated.

 

“Now Rachel, no need to be dramatic, it’s perfectly normal”, Yuli stated as she place a towel across Jumko’s hips and pressed it down hard to force the stiff member flat against his lower abdomen. “It’s common for boys Jumko’s age to get frequent boners.” She added. As soon as Yuli released her hands from the towel, it was flung down towards Jumko’s ankles as his still raging penis shot back up in full salute.

 

“Oh my”, his mom exclaimed as she quickly retrieved the towel and just gingerly placed it atop his cock, covering it from view.

 

“I’m so grossed out... yuck”, Rachel continued in disgust.

 

“Oh Rachel”, Yuli exclaimed, “grow-up. It’s not a big deal. Boy’s get hard-ons all the time. You’re going to learn all about this tomorrow during marriage school.”

 

“Well I think it’s gross”, she replied.

 

Jumko’s mother, now noticing his obvious embarrassment placed her hand gently on his lower leg. “Jumko dear”, she began, “don’t be embarrassed, it’s perfectly normal.” Jumko just sighed in defeat. “Anyway”, his mother continued, “we’ve got some very good news.” Rachel clapped in delight. Yuli gently stroked Jumko’s leg as she spoke: “I spoke with Nadia. Poor thing, she’s so upset about everything. But we had a nice long chat and she’s agreed to accept you as her Gulaka. She will be coming to visit in a few hours and you guys can discuss everything. Isn’t that good news dear?”

 

Jumko remained silent. He really didn’t know what to say. He felt his mother squeeze his leg. “Jumko?”, she queeried, “did you hear what I said?”

 

“Yes”, he responded in a resigned fashion, “that’s good news.” Jumko didn’t feel like talking. He just decided to say the things he felt his mother would like to hear.

 

“I’ve got great news too!” piped Rachel. “I’m getting married to Fremm!” Rachel pushed out her arm and showed Jumko the engagement ring on her finger. “He finished like 7th or 8th I think. He’s really nice. I’m so excited.”

 

“I still can’t believe it”, Yuli said as she laid down two bowls of oil on the table, “my baby girl is getting married. Isn’t that great news Jumko?”

 

“Very good news”, he replied like a zombie.

 

“Oh!”, Rachel suddenly exclaimed, “Guess who Nadia is marrying?”

 

“Rachel!”, Yuli shouted, “I don’t think it’s a good....”

 

“ZIV!?” Jumko said, cutting his mother off.

 

“Yes. How did you know?” Rachel replied.

 

“Lucky guess...”

 

“Jumko, dear”, his mother cooed as she began to stroke his lower leg again,  “don’t think too much about it. It’s the only warrior that Nadia knows, that’s why she accepted his proposal. She rejected a lot of other boys. She still loves you dear...you guys can discuss this later.” Yuli looked over at Rachel. “Rachel, dear, give me a hand to apply the shrinking lotion.”

 

“Okay Mom, but I’m not going anywhere near that thing”, she replied while pointing at Jumko’s hips where a white towel was pitched like a tent.

 

The Shrinking Lotion is an oil that is crafted according to ancient shaman recipes. Using a combination of local spices, herbs and blessed by the holy shamans in a secret ritual, it is applied liberally over the Gulaka’s body. Over a few days, the Gulaka’s body absorbs the lotion into its skin and its essence is absorbed by the entire body. The final step in the shrinking process is to rub the Catalyst Cream over the Gulaka’s chest. This cream gives off a powerful odor that when inhaled by the Gulaka, reacts with the absorbed shrinking lotion that causes the body to shrink. The body shrinks to several inches in height very quickly, usually over a few hours, but only reaches its final height of about 2 inches half a day later.

 

Jumko just lay in defeated silence as he felt the hands of his mother rub the lotion into his legs and the hands of his sister rub the lotion into his chest. There was an awkward silence that was finally punctured by the humming of his mother. He felt her hands progressively move up his legs. He tried so very hard to calm down his pulsating, throbbing cock, but it still felt electric from Xanthe’s touch. It’s as though she placed a curse on it. His mother’s hands were approaching his loins and despite his disgust, her gentle touches were igniting pulses of pleasure that remained after Xanthe left. Jumko felt the cloth covering his penis be lifted away and he looked down the length of his body to see his mother rubbing the lotion around the base of his cock. Rachel glanced to see where her brother was looking.

 

“MOM!”, she shouted in disgust. “What are you doing?”

 

“Can you two just relax. I need to rub the lotion over his entire body.” She then looked up at Jumko’s face. “Don’t worry honey”, she continued while smiling, “I’m not going to touch your little peepee. It’s not necessary to put lotion on it, since it’s not going to be shrinking with you.”

 

“What do you mean it’s not going to be shrinking with him”, Rachel asked.

 

Yuli sighed, “Well dear, the shaman’s going to come in two days and cut off the penis. Gulakas have their penises removed. It’s part of the ritual.” Yuli could see the look of distress on Jumko’s face. “Don’t worry dear”, she cooed, “It won’t hurt, you’ll be put asleep by some sleeping salts.”

 

“Good!”, Rachel exclaimed, “then I don’t have to look at that ugly thing anymore.”

 

“You know Rachel. You say that now dear, but believe me, on your wedding night... you’re going to practically be begging for Fremm’s cock.” Rachel looked up in shock at her mother. Yuli just laughed loudly. She then pressed Jumko’s cock down onto his stomach and quickly removed her hand to watch it bounce back up. She giggled. Jumko was horrified.

 

“Mom? What are you doing?”, he finally asked. “Nothing dear”, she chuckled. “Rachel, after this, you need to go to your room and prepare for school tomorrow. You’re going to be learning a lot.” She added. Yuli then continued to rub the lotion onto her son’s lower abdomen while Rachel was finishing off his arms. Jumko lay his head back down and sighed. It was quiet except the soft humming of his mother. Eventually, he was completely covered in the shrinking lotion. Rachel had retired to her room. His mother had replaced the towel over his still stiff-hard cock and was just finishing up washing her hands. She came over to Jumko’s side as she was drying them off on a towel.

 

“Nadia will be here soon dear”, she began while looking down at him, “you need to be nice to her okay honey. She’s going through a lot.”

 

“Mom?”, Jumko asked, “What was the Gulaka you ate like?”

 

He watched as his mother stared up and closed her eyes trying to think. “Gee honey”, she replied, “I really don’t remember him.” She looked back down at her son.

 

“He wasn’t a popular kid. I remember he asked me to eat him because he had a crush on me or something. But I really don’t remember anything else.” She saw the distress on her son’s face.

“Oh honey”, she cooed as she rubbed his cheek, “that’s why it’s good to be Nadia’s Gulaka. She won’t forget you.”

 

“What was he like?”, Jumko continued to ask, “What was his personality like?”

 

“Oh honey, like I said, I hardly knew him... you know what...”, she continued, “I bet he was a sweet little boy. I bet he liked hot cocoa and he was afraid of spiders.” Yuli smiled. Jumko was even more upset as his mom just labelled off some of his own traits.

 

“Oh honey, I know just what you thinking,” his mother began, “now, when you’re reborn as Nadia’s son you won’t remember me or Rachel, but we’ll remember you and we’ll love you just the same. So don’t worry about that okay.”

 

His mother then bent down and gently kissed Jumko on his forehead. She smiled as she rose back up and then left the room. Jumko lay there. Waiting.

 

Chapter 7: The Argument by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Nadia and Jumko talk for the first time since he lost his last fight. The chat does not go well and seeing Nadia storm out in tears makes Jumko's mother very angry.

Nadia and Jumko just stared at each other in silence. They didn’t know what to say. Jumko was lying flat on a table. His arms and legs securely fastened down. He could barely move. He was naked, bald and hairless except for a small towel covering his still rock-hard cock. Nadia would briefly look at him, but for the most part just stared at the floor in front of her feet. She couldn’t look at him. She’d never seen him so defeated. So helpless. She felt pity for him.

 

“So Ziv hey?” Jumko sneered, finally breaking the silence.

 

“Yeah”, Nadia replied meekly. She glanced up at Jumko’s angry face and glanced back down. “He’s the only warrior I know”, she continued, “I don’t know any of the other warriors. He’s always been a good friend.”

 

Jumko just continued staring at Nadia and the silence continued. Eventually, Nadia approached the table and stared down at Jumko’s eyes. He could see that Nadia was upset. She had tears in her eyes.

 

“I wish I was getting married to you,” she sobbed.

 

“Untie me Nadia”, he asked.

 

“What?”

 

“Untie me. Let’s run off together. We can go live in the jungle. Just us. We’ll have our own wedding.”

 

“Jumko... I can’t.”

 

“Nadia,” he whispered, “we always spoke of just running off together...come on let’s do it.”

 

“Jumko”, she wept, “that was before the ritual began...You’re a Gulaka now and I’m going to be a maiden. We can’t just run away... they’ll come looking for us...they’ll send the whole army... and my family will be banished...and you’re mom...she’ll be banished too...you don’t want that do you?”

 

“What about us?”, Jumko asked, “We can be together. Like we always wanted.”

 

“Jumko...we can’t...our families. I don’t want to run away with you if it means my family and your family will be banished... they might even be executed...and if we get captured...they’ll make an example of us.”

 

“We won’t be captured.”

 

“What if another tribe finds us? The Yaztaks, they’ll make us slaves.”

 

“That won’t happen.”

 

“Jumko...”, Nadia pleaded as she began to rub his face, “even if we live happily ever after, our families will suffer and I just can’t bring that pain on them. You understand don’t you?”

 

Jumko just stared at the ceiling and sighed.

 

“I don’t want to be eaten”, he revealed.

 

Nadia continued to stroke his cheek. “You’re not going to die”, she replied, regurgitating religious dogma. “You’ll be reborn as my son and I’ll love him just as I love you.” Jumko looked at Nadia and she was smiling sweetly back. Jumko just sighed in defeat. Nadia didn’t understand his predicament.

 

“I know it’s hard for you”, she began, “...but it’s hard for me too.”

 

Jumko shot back an angry and confused look at Nadia.

 

“Hard for you?”, he questioned harshly.

 

“Yes”, she continued, “I don’t want this. I don’t want to marry Ziv... I haven’t even had time to myself... ever since yesterday...it just feels like everybody is pushing me to do things I don’t want to do... I ask to be left alone...but there’s just this immense pressure...I didn’t even have time to think and already everyone wanted my answer like right away. Marry Ziv. Why don’t you marry him? You should marry him and so on...and now tomorrow I have a whole day of school...I just want some time to myself...It’s just one big rushed blur...it’s a flowing river and I can’t seem to just stop and breath...I’m upset Jumko...I didn’t want things to be like this.”

 

“Sounds terrible”, Jumko replied sarcastically, “didn’t realize that being forced to marry someone and then HAVING to go to school was so terrible. I’m glad I’m getting shrunk and eaten, definitely sounds WAAAYYYY BETTER!”

 

Nadia looked up at him in shock.

 

“Jumko...”, she pleaded.

 

“WHAT!”, she shouted back.

 

“It’s hard for me...”, she wept.

 

“Is it!?”, he snarled, “I’m the one who is getting shrunk and eaten Nadia! You’re going to eat me and then you’re going to fuck Ziv! You’re going to fuck him and have incredible sex and I’m going to be digested inside your stomach! How is your life hard!?”

 

Tears where welling in her eyes. “You’re not going to die”, she winced.

 

“This isn’t fair...I was supposed to marry you...It’s not supposed to be like this!” he blurted in anger.

 

“You promised me”, Nadia cried, “You promised me you would be a warrior.”

 

“Ziv got lucky”, he replied, “I had him. I was going to beat him. But I slipped.”

 

“But you didn’t beat him”, she corrected. “He beat you.”

 

“SO YOU’RE JUST GOING TO MARRY HIM, FUCK HIM AND EAT ME THEN... IS THAT HOW IT WORKS”, Jumko shouted. He was irate about being reminded of his loss to Ziv.

 

“What am I supposed to do?” Nadia sobbed. “If I don’t get married, my family will be ashamed of me.” She started to cry. “I don’t want to eat you... but if I don’t, someone else will... and it’ll break my heart to have someone else’s son have your spirit.” Nadia looked up at Jumko.

 

“I’m not eating you because I want to”, she continued, “I’m doing it because I want you to live on as my son. I’ll love my son as much as I love you.”

 

“What about not eating me”, Jumko begged, “keep me around as like a friend. I know I’ll be shrunk and everything but we’ll still have our talks and stuff.”

 

Nadia just stared in confusion. “I can’t do that Jumko...what about my son? He won’t be a good warrior if he doesn’t have the spirit of a Gulaka.”

 

“What about me?”, Jumko pleaded, “I’ll still be alive. Please don’t eat me.”

 

“Jumko...”, Nadia whispered, “aren’t you honoured to be a Gulaka? You’re not going to die.”

 

“I am Nadia...you’re going to swallow me ... I’m going to die in your stomach.”

 

“Jumko”, Nadia reassured while rubbing his face, “that’s not true...you know the truth, your spirit is going to be infused into my son.”

 

“What if that’s not true Nadia? What if it’s all a lie?” Jumko asked.

 

Nadia removed her hand from Jumko’s face. Tears were falling from her cheeks. She looked down at him.

 

“It is true!” she protested. “I can understand you’re upset I’m marrying Ziv. I can understand you don’t want to be a Gulaka even. But what about my son? ... Don’t you want him to be a warrior? He will need the spirit of a Gulaka.”

 

“HE’S NOT GOING TO BE MY SON!”

 

Nadia placed her hands over her mouth in shock. “Do it for me”, she pleaded. “At least do it for me. I want my son to be a good warrior. Do it for me.” Nadia stared at Jumko, studying his face. She was looking for sympathy, for compassion. She was greeted with anger and contempt.

 

“Why are you being so selfish?”, she asked while holding back tears.

 

“Selfish! Me? ... oh, oh I’m sorry I didn’t realize NOT wanting to be food was soo selfish... oh no, go ahead, just eat me ... so your stupid son will be a good warrior... I’ll just die so you can feel like a good mom.”

 

Nadia stood up and wiped away tears with the back of her hands. “I hate you”, she sniffed. She then stormed out of the room. Jumko could hear her sobbing to his mother in the other room. He couldn’t make out what they were saying, but it sounded like his mother was consoling her. Eventually he heard the front door close and lifted his head to see his angry mother enter the room.

 

She stood at the foot of the table. Both hands on her hips. She looked cross.

 

“JUMKO!”, she shouted. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?”

 

Jumko just lay his head back down and stared at the ceiling. He really didn’t need this right now. He felt his mom slap his shin.

 

“LOOK AT ME WHEN I’M TALKING TO YOU!”, she demanded.

 

Jumko didn’t lift his head. “LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!”, he shouted back.

 

There was a deafening silence. He just continued to stare up at the ceiling. Hopefully his mom would leave soon. Suddenly he felt the cloth covering his hips be tossed aside. He lifted his head to see his mom grab his dick. He suddenly realized that it was flaccid. All the fighting with Nadia had finally caused his hard on to go away. However, this realization was short lived as he stared in shock as his own mother with his cock in her hand, lifted it up and while staring at him, landed a hard slap on his bare testicles. An immense pain shot up his spine and caused him to cry out in anguish.

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?”, his mother demanded.

 

“Mom, what are you ...” Another hard slap on his reddened testicles. “AH!” he cried out in pain.

 

“DON’T EVER TALK BACK TO ME AGAIN!” She screamed as a third hard slap was inflicted on his swollen balls.

 

“Mom ... please....”, Jumko pleaded as he felt a fourth slap on his bruised genitals.

 

“I’VE HAD JUST ABOUT A ENOUGHT OF YOU”, she began, “YOUR ATTITUDE STOPS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” Yuli slapped her son’s testicles in two quick successions as Jumko flailed in pain.

 

“Yes.... yes...”, he begged, hoping the pain will stop.

 

“I worked really, really hard to get Nadia to agree to have you as her Gulaka and you might have just gone and pissed it away.”, she exclaimed. She slapped his balls again. “Look at me when I’m talking to you.”

 

Jumko was breathing heavily in distress. He lifted his head to look at his mom. She was standing at the foot of the table. Bent over. Her right hand gripped his penis and was holding it upright as her left hand was placed close to his bare, red, swollen balls, ready to strike.

 

“Now I’m going to have to talk to her again”, she continued, “and see if I can convince her you’ve changed. But I won’t have to convince her ... “, Jumko’s eyes light up in fear as he watched a wicked smile form across his mother’s lips. “You’re going to convince her...aren’t you honey?”, she asked as she slapped his balls again and again and again.

 

“Ah ... stop ... mom ... stop”

 

“Are you going to be nice to Nadia? Are you going to be her good little Gulaka?”, she asked as she continued to relentlessly slap her son’s testicles.

 

“Yes ... yes ....”, Jumko pleaded. His mom stopped. Jumko looked at her.

 

“Yes what?” she demanded.

 

“Yes I’ll be good to Nadia. Yes I’ll be a good Gulaka.” Jumko looked at his mother. Pleading. She just stared back with angry eyebrows. An awkward silence ensued, punctured by Jumko’s heavy, anguished breathing. His mom released his cock from her grip and in his horror he noticed that he had a massive boner again. His body was defiling him. Yuli stood back and strolled over to the shelves to get the jar of sleeping salt.

 

“Why do you make me hurt you Jumko?”, she asked rhetorically, “I thought I was a good mother, I thought I raised a good son, but it turns out I raised a little cunt.” Jumko was taken back at these words. Yuli turned around with the jar in her hand and noticed her son’s throbbing cock. She cocked an eyebrow and looked at his face with disgust.

 

“A little perverted cunt”, she added. She then strolled over to stand beside Jumko and bent down. Her face was uncomfortably close to his.

 

“You’re not lying to me are you Jumko?” she asked softly.

 

“No.”

 

“Did you enjoy me slapping your little balls?”

 

“No.”

 

“Cause it sure looks like you enjoyed it. Perhaps I need to punish you in other ways.”

 

“No. Please. Don’t”

 

“You promise you’re going to be good?” his mom asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

Yuli bent down and gently kissed his forehead. She then rose back up and took some salt from the jar and rubbed it across his upper lip.

 

“You better be good from now on”, she threatened, “I don’t like hurting you Jumko...but I won’t let you embarrass me either. I’ll do whatever I have to do to make you be good...” Yuli retracted her hand after she finished rubbing the salt under his nose and bent back down.

 

“...it’s what mother’s do”, she whispered. “Now get some sleep and think about what I’ve said.”

Jumko was paralyzed with fear as he went unconscious.

 

---

 

Jumko awoke with a panic. He was now face down, his face placed over a hole that allowed him to stare straight at the ground. His nose and mouth free to breath. He felt a towel was draped across his buttocks. It was morning. He could hear his mom humming in the room. He tried to move and the plank he was lying on rattled as he failed in vain to move is secured limbs.

 

“Morning honey”, he heard his mom chime. He heard her slippers shuffle across the room. He felt her presence by his legs. “Did you think long and hard about our conversation last night?” she asked. Jumko was silent. He didn’t know what to see. He was also slightly terrified. He felt the towel be removed only to be replaced by the hard surface of wooden spoon making small circles on his left buttock.

 

“Hmm...”, his mom continued, “are you going to be good from now on?”

 

He felt an immense sharp pain as the wooden spoon cracked on his behind.

 

“YES!”, he pleaded, “I’ll be good. I promise. I’ll be a good Gulaka. Please, just don’t hit me.”

 

“Good”, his mother whistled.

 

Jumko just lay in silence as his mom hummed while rubbing some shrinking lotion on the backside of his body. A tear welled in his eye. He felt defeated. He resigned himself to the fact that his life was practically over. He couldn’t escape. He was going to be eaten regardless of what he thought. The worst part was that nobody seemed to understand his distress.

 

“Nadia is going to come by after her lessons today”, his mom piped up. “You better be nice to her okay dear.”

 

“Yes I will”, Jumko replied quickly, fearful of any repercussions. Jumko just lay in silence. Fearful to even move. His mother continued humming as she rubbed the shrinking lotion over his entire body. She didn’t say any words either. Eventually she finished. Placed a towel over his bum and left the room. Jumko just lay there in silence. He thought about what Xanthe had said. He was seriously contemplating being her Gulaka instead. He wondered if life as her pet would be better or worse than being eaten by Nadia. He wished he could convince Nadia not to eat him, but she had always been religious. She had always believed in the teachings of the Huhmtakil shamans.

 

He knew that Nadia would feel happier eating him than having him as a pet. She obviously cared deeply about her yet unborn son. Jumko wondered if he could even convince Nadia to let Xanthe take him as her Gulaka. If he could find some alone time with her somehow perhaps he could persuade her to allow this. Maybe there was a way he could avoid being eaten after all. It seemed as though it was his only hope.

 

Hours passed by. His mom would occasionally enter the room and rub the lotion over his skin. Jumko just lay in silence. She hummed while she worked. Nothing was said. Eventually, he heard the front door open and Rachel and Nadia entered laughing and giggling.

 

“How was marriage school honey?” Yuli asked.

 

“It was crazy”, Rachel answered as she and Nadia entered the dining room.

 

“How so?”, Yuli inquired.

 

Rachel blushed. “They taught us everything about sex...they even showed us all the sex positions in the Karma Sutra...There’s SOOO many it’s crazy.”

 

“Oh I know dear”, her mother responded, “they really do go into a lot of detail, it’s just so you’re ready for your wedding night. So that everything is perfect.”

 

“Some of the positions didn’t even look possible”, Rachel continued, “There’s this one move, called the flying monkey or something and the girls is like upside ...”

 

Jumko moaned in disgust. “Do we have to talk about this now?” he asked.

 

“Let’s talk about this later, okay dear”, Yuli suggested to Rachel. Rachel grumbled: “Whatever... he’s just upset because he doesn’t get to have sex.”

 

“Rachel, dear, don’t be rude”, Yuli scolded. “Now, how about you two girls give me a hand and rub some of this lotion onto Jumko here. Oh and Jumko, don’t you have something to say to Nadia dear?” Jumko felt a wooden spoon being pressed onto his buttock. He wondered if Nadia could see this. He gulped, then sighed.

 

“I’m sorry Nadia”, he began, “I’m sorry about yesterday. I was upset and I wasn’t thinking straight. You’re right ... I am selfish ... I’m sorry ... I’ve thought long and hard about our predicament and I ... I ... I want to be your Gulaka.”

 

“Oh Jumko”, Nadia responded as she rubbed the back of his neck, “thank you ... Thank you so much ... I know it’s hard on you too ... I promise I’ll make your last few days the best days of your life ... I’ll be very good to you.” Jumko cringed, he knew Nadia couldn’t see his face, but he felt the emptiness of those words. What could Nadia possibly do to make these last few days his best. She was going to eat him. He just sighed. There was nothing to say ... not with his mom there.

 

“See Nadia”, his mom chimed in, “I told you he wanted to be your Gulaka. He’s just been very cranky lately being tied down and all. All part of the process, isn’t it honey?” Jumko felt his mom squeeze his calf muscle.

 

“Yes mom”, he replied meekly.

 

“Oh ... poor Jumko ... can’t move”, Rachel teased as she began to tickle his underam. Jumko flailed at these touches and grunted in anguish.

 

“Stop teasing your brother”, Yuli scolded.

 

“So what else did you girls learn at school?”, she asked.

 

“Well ... we learnt how to cook and weave and how to fix battle wounds and how to care for babies ...”, Rachel replied. “... and sex, lots about sex”, she snickered. “I want to try all the sex moves in the book”, she added.

 

Yuli just giggled, “That’s quite the undertaking honey, you might need to drink like 8 cups of wedding wine to pull that off.”

 

“Which one was your favourite one Nadia?”, Rachel asked. Jumko groaned in anguish.

 

“Let’s talk about this later honey”, Yuli suggested, “Not really appropriate conversation right now.”

 

“FINE!”, she moaned, “... oh my god! Nadia! Tell Jumko about what Xanthe did!”

 

“Oh Jumko you won’t believe this”, Nadia began. “Well remember how Teod became a weapon smith? ... Well Xanthe went and told the high priests that he failed the 2nd bout on purpose cause he was scared of becoming a Gulaka or something ... apparently the refs suspected this and when they confronted Teod, he confessed to doing it... You listening?”

 

“Yeah”, Jumko responded.

 

“Well, the priests are pissed. Apparently even the king is angry. Teod’s family is also really ashamed ... anyway, they’ve all agreed that he should be shrunk on purpose ... and worst of all, he’s going to be given to Xanthe as like a reward or something for coming forward.”

 

“Ugh”, Rachel piped in, “She’s such a bitch ... she’s going around telling everyone how she’s going to wear him as a necklace, she’s getting Rara’s mother to build her one and she’s going to like put a jade between his legs or something.”

 

“Yeah”, Nadia continued, “can you believe that? Poor Teod, I can’t imagine having to spend all day with that horrible bitch. Poor thing’s going to be hanging from her neck listening to her talk. I’d just kill myself if that was me.”

 

“She sounds like a terrible person”, Yuli added.

 

“Oh she is”, Nadia responded, “She’s the absolute worst, like nobody likes her.”

 

“I can’t believe that Baden asked her to marry him?” Rachel complained.

 

“Oh I know”, Nadia snarled. “She loves rubbing it in everyone’s face how he’s the Warrior of Warriors and everything ... like my fiancé is better than your fiancé”

 

“Who is this person?”, Yuli asked.

 

“Oh, she’s like a super bitch mom”, Rachel responded. “Today she boasted how her babies are going to be the most beautiful ever. I wanted to puke.”

 

“..and during sex class”, Nadia continued. “When they were showing the really difficult ones, like basically telling us not to try them and she’s all like: oh my husband and I will do that one for sure, he’s super strong, we can handle it

 

Rachel pretended to gag. “I hope she chocks on Baden’s cock”, she joked. Rachel and Nadia both burst out laughing.

 

“Don’t be mean girls”, Yuli suggested.

 

“What was that one that Xanthe said she was going to try first on her wedding?” Rachel inquired of Nadia.

 

“The bridge”, Nadia replied, “Where the guy arches his back and you like sit on top of him. Your feet are off the ground”

 

“Oh yeah, that one looked like fun, I want to try that one.”

 

“I want to try the banana peel one”, Nadia responded.

 

“Which one was that?”

 

Jumko grumbled and coughed loudly.

 

“Oh hush!”, Yuli shouted, “the girls are obviously excited about what they learnt in class, just grow up.”

 

“Can you guys talk about this somewhere else?” Jumko asked.

 

“Yeah, let’s talk about it later”, Nadia suggested.

 

“No, I want to talk about it now”, Rachel protested.

 

“In a bit”, Nadia said.

 

“Just tell me what the banana peel one is?” she pleaded.

 

“It’s the one where you are like wrapped around the guy, he’s standing up and your arms are like free. He’s like bouncing you up and down. I want to try that one”, Nadia giggled while blushing.

 

“Do you think Ziv can lift you?”, Rachel teased. Jumko heard a loud slap.

 

“Ouch!”, shrieked Rachel.

 

“I’m not that fat you slut”, Nadia responded after having just jokingly slapped Rachel.

 

“You are a slut!” Rachel jeered back. “You were the one asking like a million questions about the penis.”

 

“Whatever you whore, you weren’t even listening as you were ogling all the sex positions in the book.”

 

“Girls”, Yuli sighed, “calm down, you are acting like a bunch of 10 year olds.”

 

For the first time since Nadia and Rachel had arrived home there was silence. Jumko closed his eyes and sighed softly to himself. If they could see his face, they’d see his anguish. It upset him that Nadia was already thinking about her favourite sex moves and he wouldn’t be the one taking part with her. His thoughts were interrupted as the short silence ended.

 

“Mom?”, Rachel asked in a hushed tone, almost embarrassed at the question she was about to ask. “What is sex like?”

 

“They didn’t explain it to you dear?”

 

“Not really, they just said it felt good, that’s all, but what does it really feel like?”

 

“Oh come on!” Jumko protested, “Can’t you talk about this somewhere else.”

 

“Be quiet Jumko!” his mother demanded. “This is a very important question, just ignore it if you don’t want to hear it... do you want to know too Nadia?” Nadia nodded. Jumko felt his mother’s hands lift off his body and he could hear her stand up.

 

“Well,” she began, “when you guys drink the wedding wine you’re going to start feeling this like itch ... in your you-know-what ... not something that can be scratched ... it’ll be like an intense desire to like put something in it. You know. You’ll really, really want to have your husband’s you-know-what. When he rubs his hands between your legs, it’ll feel like it’s on fire. It’ll be pulsing and I’m sure like you learned today, it’ll be wet too. The desire is just incredible... if you’re hungry or thirsty, forget about it, all you’ll be thinking about is having your husband. You know. Doing it.”

 

“Jeez mom”, Rachel complained. “We’re not like 5 anymore; you can say dick and cock and fuck and all of that.”

 

Yuli giggled. “Okay sweetie. Anyway, you’re just gonna want to fuck.” Yuli laughed out loud. “All you’re going to think about is dick and having it in your pussy. And this itch, this desire won’t go away and it’ll just get more intense. Anyway ... once you are with your husband ... once he puts his dick in you, it’ll feel like it’s completely filling you up. At first you’ll think he’s splitting you in two like a log, but it’ll feel so amazing... it rubs you all over on the inside... it’ll feel like it’s right up to your neck..and then...” Yuli paused. Jumko felt both Nadia and Rachel’s hands lift off his body. They were both listening intently.

 

“Then ...”, Yuli continued, “...He’ll start fucking you and his cock will move all over the inside of you, like rubbing you ... and these feelings, like a really good massage and a good tickle and a little like static shocks and the feeling you get when you swing down from a tree or go over a waterfall... All those really good feelings, they all combine into one and they are created... It’s like a drum beat, each beat, these little feelings are created and it feels like they are being stored in your body...it’s like his penis is creating this feelings, putting them inside you...and these feelings just build and build... it feels like a pot is starting to fill up with these incredible sensations. You place a lid over the pot and try to hold them in... the pressure just builds and builds until you can’t hold it anymore and then...” Yuli paused again. There was a brief moment of silence.

 

“WHAT!?”, Rachel demanded.

 

“And then you just like explode ...”, Yuli continued, “...honestly, you feel like you’re going to die, all those feelings just like explode out of your body...your brain just like fries or doesn’t even work anymore, you can’t see, or feel, or breath, the feelings just run all over you body and it feels so fucking amazing, you don’t want it to stop... honestly, you’d think you were in heaven or something... like the god’s were touching you. And like the drum beat, the feelings explode again and again out of your body... all your muscles contract and you’ll probably scream, but not because it hurts, but because it feels soo good you don’t even know what’s happening... it’s like a scream of joy...and then eventually the explosions die down and you’ll feel soo incredibly relaxed ... like everything is just amazing ... you won’t be able to think, you’ll just be tingling all over, you might even struggle to see properly cause your brain is like rattled or something...hopefully your husband gets his orgasm at the same time as you and then you just lie there...in each other’s arms at perfect peace...”, Yuli paused again. “You know,” she continued, “you guys are so lucky because the wedding wine is going to make you feel that over and over again for hours on end, it will honestly be the best sex of your life, you won’t even have that pleasure again, so you need to make the most of it.”

 

There was a long pause as all three of them just stood there, contemplating.

 

“Can you two finish up here, I need to go to my room for a bit”, Yuli asked.

 

“Sure thing mom”, Rachel replied, “thanks for that info, I can’t wait for my wedding.”

 

“It’ll be the best night of your lives girls”, Yuli added as she strolled out of the room.

 

“I’m so excited”, Rachel exclaimed, “doesn’t sex just sound amazing?”

 

“It does”, Nadia replied, “Your mom looked flustered ... you think she’s like ... you know.”

 

“Oh gross”, Rachel retorted, “Don’t make me think of that.”

 

Nadia giggled.

 

“I want to have sex like right now”, Rachel blurted out.

 

“See”, Nadia teased, “you are a slut.”

 

“Whatever ... we’re all gonna be huge sluts on Sunday.”

 

“Begging for dick hey?”, Nadia giggled.

 

“Yeah, you’re gonna be like Oh Ziv, give me your cock, I want it now

 

“Oh yeah, we’ll you’re gonna be like Oh Fremm, let’s do the crazy monkey, and then the doggy one and then the other 200 sex positions.”

 

“AH SERIOUSLY!”, Jumko protested.

 

He felt their hands start to rub the lotion into his skin again.

 

“Jeez”, Rachel exclaimed to the whole room, “someone’s upset he’s not going to be having sex. Am I right?” Nadia was silent. She suddenly felt uneasy about what she had been saying. She realized that all this talk must have upset Jumko because he wouldn’t be having sex. She leaned down close to him.

 

“Sorry”, she whispered, “I just got carried away. I’m sorry.” She rubbed the back of his neck. Jumko was silent, Nadia still felt uneasy. The awkward silence that suddenly developed was deafening.

 

“I need to go home”, she eventually blurted out. “I’m done on this side”, she indicated the areas she’d applied lotion.

 

“Okay Nadia”, Rachel responded, “I’ll see you tomorrow, MWAH!” Fake kisses were blown. Nadia left the house and Jumko was alone with his sister still rubbing the last remaining parts of his body with lotion.

 

“Are you upset?” Rachel asked.

 

“Huh?” Jumko responded, pretending to be ignorant. He knew what his sister was asking. He just didn’t want to talk about it and hoped she’d give up asking.

 

“You know”, she continued, “about like, Nadia having sex with Ziv and all. I know you had a huge crush on her and all and now she’s going to like eat you and fuck someone else. That must really suck hey?”

 

Jumko was just silent. That realization did suck. It stung like hell and he was struggling to cope with it. He had made peace a while ago that he was not going to be marrying Nadia, but he still was clinging onto hope that he could avoid being eaten.

 

“It could be worse you know”, Rachel suggested, “I mean, you could like be like Teod and be worn like a piece of jewellery... Imagine that, having to be with Xanthe all day long ... do you think she’s going to be wearing him while she’s having sex with Baden? That would be like super weird. I’d rather be eaten than have to endure that.”

 

“At least he doesn’t get eaten”, Jumko muttered under his breath. He pondered again on what it might be like to be Xanthe’s pet like she promised him. He was sure she’d torture him somehow, but with Teod around as well, at least he’ll have company. He just needed to figure out a way to convince Nadia that this was a better idea than being a spirit for her son. He wondered how he could approach the subject with her without making her angry. If she got angry, his mom would be even angrier and that thought terrified him.

 

“All done”, Rachel chimed as she lightly tapped Jumko’s back. “I’m going to bed now, I’m exhausted, I’ll see ya tomorrow bro”, she announced as she strolled towards the exit. Just before leaving, she paused and looked back at her brother.

 

“Hey Jumko”, she assured, “don’t worry about things bro, you’re going to be reborn, remember that, your spirit is going to live on. That’s better than dying a hungry labourer, isn’t it?” Rachel paused and then left the room. Jumko was left in silence. He had a million thoughts running through his brain. Eventually, he was too tired to think and fell asleep.

Chapter 8: One Last Hurrah by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Jumko's mother is very pleased with the change in Jumko's attitude and comes up with a rather bizarre "treat" for him. Meanwhile, Jumko ponders different ways he can try convince Nadia to let him become Xanthe's Gulaka instead.

Jumko awoke to find himself lying on his back again. As he expected, his limbs were still tied down. His mom was humming and rubbing the shrinking lotion onto his body, starting at his lower legs.

 

“Morning honey”, she sang.

 

“Morning”, Jumko grunted back.

 

“Can you believe that your sister is getting married tomorrow? I’m so excited.”

 

“Yeah”, Jumko sighed.

 

“She’s so excited too, you can tell. She can’t stop talking about it.”

 

Jumko just stared up at the ceiling.

 

“What am I going to do?”, his mom asked in a hushed tone.

 

Jumko leaned up to look at her. She wasn’t even looking at him. She was focused on rubbing the lotion into his skin.

 

“After tomorrow, you’re going to be gone and Rachel is going to be out of the house and I’ll be all alone”, she whined.

 

Jumko was dismayed. He didn’t have much hope, but he was going to try to see if he could convince his mother to let him go.

 

“You know mom”, he began timidly, “you could always just let me go and I’ll still be around, I’ll come visit you every week.”

 

Yuli smiled, as if imagining this possibility. “Nice try honey”, she replied, “but you know that’s not going to happen. And if it did, would you come visit me in jail where they’ll lock me up for letting you escape?”

 

Jumko just lay his head back down and sighed. It was worth a shot he thought, but he knew he had no hope.

 

“I’m going to miss you Jumko”, she added, “I’m so proud of you, but I’m still going to miss you.”

Jumko could see his mom was upset, and he thought of things he could say to make her feel better. He sighed.

 

“You can always come visit me”, he responded, “You know when I’m reborn.”

 

“Oh honey”, she cooed, “That’s sweet, but realistically, I’m not that close with Nadia and besides, her parents and parents-in-law would find that weird. But when I see you in public, I’ll make sure I say hello to you ... even though you won’t know who I am, but I will know who you are.” Yuli winked at her son, smiled and went back to rubbing the lotion in his skin.

 

“I’m so glad you’ve come around dear”, Yuli commented. “You’ve really changed your attitude. Thank you.”

 

“I guess”, Jumko uttered.

 

“You said some really nice things to Nadia yesterday sweetie, thanks for that.”

 

“Sure.”

 

“No really Jumko, I mean it, you’ve been really good lately. It’s really important to be a good Gulaka. It makes it easier on everyone, especially Nadia.”

 

Jumko didn’t respond. He was still trying to push negative thoughts out of his mind and focus on how to convince Nadia to let Xanthe have him as her Gulaka.

 

“Nadia is so much happier now that you’ve told her how happy you are to be her Gulaka. She said she was going to name her son after you.”

 

“That’s great”, Jumko responded with feigned enthusiasm.

 

“And dear”, his mom whispered while tapping his legs, “I want to thank you for doing all of this, so I’ve thought of a good present for you.”

 

Jumko leaned his head up and watched as his mom strolled over to beside him and placed her hand on his forehead.

 

“I’ve asked for the grand shaman to come by much later, you know, to cut off your little ... thing”, she spoke matter-of-factly while pointing to his penis. “and I’ve asked for Nadia to come before that so she can... well I haven’t asked her yet ... but I’m sure I can convince her to ... you know ... give you ... a hand job. You know what that is?”

 

“A hand job?” Jumko replied in surprise. He knew what it was. He was just making sure he heard the right thing. He wasn’t expecting this. It was forbidden to have sexual contact before marriage. He’d also never heard of Gulaka’s having sex either, he was sure that was taboo as well.

 

“Well sweetie”, his mom whispered, “It’s when a girl strokes a guy’s penis with her hands and gives him an orgasm.”

 

Jumko just stared up at his mother’s smiling face in disbelief.

 

“All that talk yesterday about sex, I think it’s only fair that you experience an orgasm before they chop off your penis and I think it’ll be great if Nadia did it, don’t you?”

 

“Mom?”, Jumko responded in confusion.

 

“Dear, I know it’s ... unconventional ... but nobody will know. It’ll feel very, very good, believe me. I’ll show her what to do.” His mom responded while stroking his forehead.

 

Jumko just lay there in disbelief. He continued to stare up at her face. She was smiling down on him. She looked genuinely happy.

 

“It’s my gift to you for being such a good boy and believe me, you’re going to really enjoy it”, she responded. “Now, I need to finish up here, I have a lot of stuff to do today.” Yuli shot back up and walked back to her position at the foot of the table and continued rubbing the lotion into her son’s body while humming.

 

“I’m proud of you honey”, she piped in randomly. Jumko just lay back and sighed.

 

“A hand job would feel nice”, he thought. He was slightly disturbed by his mother’s words, but he was more focused on figuring out how to convince Nadia to give him to Xanthe without making her angry. Eventually, his mother finished. She washed her hands and approached Jumko’s side once again.

 

“Nadia will be here soon dear”, she winked. Jumko lay in silence as he waited for the next thing to happen while pondering what to say to Nadia once she arrived.

 

---

 

Jumko’s mother and Nadia were both rubbing shrinking lotion onto his body. They were chatting away about clothes, and wedding preparations and make-up and all sorts of stuff that did not interest Jumko. He was just waiting for the right moment to talk to Nadia. He was constantly running different scenarios in his head whereby he tries to convince Nadia to let him be Xanthe’s Gulaka. Some scenarios end up positively, some end up negatively. He’s constantly honing his negotiating skills with the imaginary Nadia in his head.

 

“Don’t you agree Jumko?” his mother asked, snapping him out of his daydream.

 

“Huh?” he replied.

 

“Nadia’s earrings?” she asked again, “Don’t they look nice?”

 

Jumko looked over at Nadia as she was constantly shaking her head back and forth, letting him see both earrings in each ear. They looked like solid gold with a dangling pearl. Some complicated pattern connected the pearl to the stud.

 

“Yes”, he responded, “they look very nice.”

 

“They must have been expensive?”, Yuli inquired.

 

“I think so”, Nadia commented, “Ziv’s family must have a lot of money or something ...”

 

Jumko drifted back off to his fantasies where he was successfully convincing the imaginary Nadia in his head that she should let him be Xanthe’s Gulaka. Imaginary Nadia was very, very happy about the arrangement as she would continue to see Jumko throughout the rest of her life. Jumko suddenly felt the towel covering his hips be lifted away. He lifted his head to look at his exposed penis with his mother standing to the right of it and Nadia on the other side. Both of them were looking down at it. He suddenly realized that his whole body was covered with the shrinking lotion. How long had he been daydreaming.

 

“So...” his mother began, “like I was saying, the grand shaman is going to be coming and he’s going to cut Jumko’s penis off today as is tradition for Gulakas.”

 

Nadia nodded.

 

“Well...” his mother continued with trepidation, “you know how we were talking about sex yesterday and how good it feels?”

 

“Yeah”, Nadia responded with confusion.

 

“Well...I know this might sound a bit weird but...Jumko’s going to lose his penis and with it, his ability to have sex and ... well ... I just...I just think it’ll be really, really nice if he at least gets one orgasm in his life... you know? ... It’ll make him so happy.”

 

“This is kinda weird”, Nadia responded.

 

 “I know dear”, his mom replied, “I want him to have an orgasm before he gets his peepee chopped off.”

 

 “You want me to stroke his penis?” Nadia asked.

 

“Yes dear”, his mom continued, “I will show you how ... and don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone, this will be our little secret.”

 

Suddenly they both turned their heads to look at Jumko. He was staring back at them.

 

“Would you like that?” Nadia asked smiling.

 

“You would wouldn’t you dear?” his mom added

 

“I guess”, he replied meekly.

 

“He’s just being polite dear”, his mom directed at Nadia, “He doesn’t know how good it’s going to feel ... believe me, after one, he’s going to be begging for more. Believe me, I’ll show how to do it that drives men crazy. Okay... stay here Nadia, I’ll be right back with something.” Yuli bounced out of the kitchen. Jumko realized that he was finally alone with Nadia. This was his chance.

 

“Nadia?” he began softly.

 

“Oh my god”, she replied, “how weird is this?”

 

“Nadia?”, he tried again.

 

“I can’t believe your mom wants me to jack you off”, Nadia said while smiling at Jumko, “should I tell her I’ve already jacked you off before, would she be angry?”

 

“Nadia? Listen...”, Jumko pleaded

 

“What does she mean she’s going to show me?” Nadia asked rhetorically, she then stared back at Jumko and slapped her hand on his chest, “Is your mom going to touch your penis?” Her eyes were huge in wonder. “Oh my god! She is isn’t she. Your mom’s going to stroke your cock!” Nadia started giggling.

 

“Nadia! Please, I need to ...”

 

“Okay dear, I got just what we need”, his mom piped as she re-entered the room holding a bottle of lotion. “You will have this stuff in your honeymoon hut, I suggest you use it... here, hold out your hand.” Yuli placed a few dollops of the lotion onto Nadia’s hand and then placed some on her own.

 

“Okay”, she began, “when you and Ziv first get married, you guys are going to be having sex all the time, and I mean, ALL THE TIME... but eventually, you’ll settle down and Ziv, he’s a man so he’s going to want to have sex more than you. Especially when you’re pregnant, you’re not going to want to do it. So I’m going to show you a technique that I used on my husband that would calm him down when he got a little too frisky for my liking. Once you make a man cum, he won’t want to have sex for a while... this technique only takes a few minutes, so it’s really good.”

 

Nadia glanced over at Jumko’s face and gave him a confused look while mouthing the words: “WHAT THE FUCK?”

 

“So, you can take some of the lotion here and just start like lightly squeezing his cock.”

 

Jumko shuddered in surprise as he felt his mom’s hand grab his flaccid penis and began massaging it. He looked down in disbelief to see her right hand enveloping his penis. Nadia was staring down at it as well. Despite all they willpower in the world, Jumko’s penis defied his wishes and instantly sprung to attention. It was rock hard, red and throbbing.

 

“Wow”, his mom continued, “that was quick.”

 

His mother looked over at Jumko’s face and rubbed his chest. “You are really quite excited hey dear?” she teased. Nadia looked over at him and had a huge grin on her face. “It won’t take that quickly for your husband”, she continued, “Jumko’s never had sex, and he’s young, so he’s like really horny all the time. It’ll probably take like 10 swings or so for your husband to get this hard.” Jumko’s mother focused her gaze back down at her son’s penis. Nadia continued to stare at Jumko. She was hiding a giggle as best she could. She raised her eyebrows in surprise and then glanced down at his cock to follow along with Yuli’s lesson.

 

“Now what you do”, Yuli continued, “is you take your one hand like this.” Jumko felt his mother place her right hand at the top of his penis. “and put your other hand like this.” Yuli placed her left hand below her right. “Then you move this hand this way.” Jumko felt his mom rotate her top hand clockwise across the top of his penis. His cock throbbed in delight. His brain vomited in disgust. “and you move the other hand the other way.” His mom’s left hand twisted counter clockwise and his penis pulsed again at the touch. Jumko was beyond embarrassed. He had placed his head back down in revulsion and was closing his eyes hoping this was all a bad dream.

 

“Then you move them up and down like this”, his mom continued as Jumko felt her top hand move upwards and her bottom hand move downwards and then reverse to meet in the middle of his penis. “Make sure the edge of his penis here is always in contact with your top hand. This is the most sensitive part.” Jumko felt the bottom hand depart his throbbing shaft as Yuli was pointing to the crown of his penis. “And don’t forget to squeeze hard, it feels really good if you have a tight grip. Don’t worry you won’t break it.” Jumko winced as he felt his mother’s left hand return to grip the bottom of his shaft. He felt her grip tighten “And try to do it quite fast.” Jumko shot his eyes open in surprise. Opened his lips and gasped repeatedly as he felt waves of pleasure jolt his body with each stroke of his mother’s hands. She was twisting them one way and the other, up and down, gripping tightly and constantly stimulating his crown. The stroking made a light, wet, slopping sound as the lotion was smeared all over his cock.

 

“Look at Jumko!” Yuli shouted in delight. Nadia looked over to see Jumko staring at the ceiling, his back arching and his mouth agape as he heaved heavily. He almost looked like he was being tortured.

 

“When they make that face, you know you’re doing good”, his mother commented as she continued stroking her son’s cock. Jumko was shocked at how good it felt. His brain felt disgusted at the thought, but it was being short-circuited as his body was riveting with pleasure. Suddenly, it all stopped as he felt his mother’s hands release his cock and it swayed at the release of pressure.

 

“Now you try dear”, Yuli suggested.

 

Nadia looked over at Jumko as he glanced back through half-open eyelids. She smiled slyly and then placed both her hands on his freshly-lubed cock.

 

“You might feel it pulse and throb, like a heartbeat”, Yuli commented, “that’s normal.”

 

Nadia began to stroke. Jumko felt it. Nadia wasn’t squeezing as hard as his mother did, and she was moving her hands quite slowly. It felt good, but he didn’t need to flail or anything. It wasn’t sending the shock waves that his mother’s strokes sent.

 

“Squeeze hard”, his mother commanded.

 

Jumko felt the grip tighten. He gasped. He felt pressure building up at the base of his shaft.

 

“And go much faster”, Yuli added.

 

Nadia began to stroke faster and Jumko arched his back again and flailed wildly at his restraints as once again intense waves of pleasure overtook his body.

 

“That’s it!” his mother encouraged.

 

Nadia continued. She looked up at Yuli for encouragement. She smiled down at her and then they both looked at Jumko flailing in pleasure. His eyes closed, his mouth agape. Heaving heavily. “Okay, one last thing dear”, Yuli added as she tapped Nadia’s forearms. She stopped stroking Jumko and looked up at Yuli.

 

“When he orgasms, he’s going to shoot some seed out of his cock”, Yuli continued. “It’s going to shoot all over the place. I want you to place this towel over it so it doesn’t get on my table and floor okay?” Nadia took the towel and placed it beside her on the table. “You’ll know when he’s about to orgasm as his breathing will stop and if you watch his balls, they’ll retreat and shrink and his legs will cramp.” Nadia nodded. “Okay, well I’ll leave you two alone then.” Yuli winked at Nadia and then winked at her son before strolling to the exit.

 

“Just let me know when you’re done okay?” she asked as she closed the door behind her.

 

There was a short moment of silence before Nadia glanced at Jumko with absolute shock on her face.

 

“How fucking weird was that?” she asked with her jaw wide open. “I can’t believe your own mom stroked your cock...and you LIKED IT you perv!” Nadia gave a teasing smile at Jumko.

 

Jumko realized he was alone with Nadia and didn’t care anymore about what had just happened. He needed to talk with her.

 

“Nadia?”, he began.

 

“Ummhmmm”, she hummed as she returned to stroking his penis.

 

“We need to talk”, he uttered.

 

“Do we?” Nadia shot back as she began to increase her pace on Jumko’s penis

 

“Ahhh...”,he exclaimed as a wave of pleasure jolted him, “yes... ahhh...Nadia please.... ahhh... we need to.... aahhh”

 

Nadia began to stroke quicker and tightened her grip on his dick. She loved watching him squirm. She liked the feeling of power she got when she realized she could make Jumko quiet with her touch. She smiled as she saw him close his eyes and his mouth opened again so he could gasp for air. It was like pushing a button or something. The same reaction each time.

 

“What Jumko? What is it?” she teased.

 

“Nadia!” he begged, “Ahhhh....stop.....ahhhh....please”

 

Nadia released her grip and stared at Jumko. She miscalculated his intentions. She didn’t realize he was serious. She shuffled up to stand beside his head.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked with compassion.

 

This was Jumko’s chance. He felt it was his only hope to prevent being eaten. He was going to replay one of the fantasies in his head. Except this time, he was going to be playing it with the real Nadia, not the one that exists inside his mind.

 

“Nadia...” he began “do you really want to eat me?”

 

Nadia placed her hand on Jumko’s forehead. It was moist with lotion. She began to rub his head gently in a reassuring manner. She stared deeply into his eyes.

 

“Of course not Jumko”, she responded. “I wish I didn’t have to eat you...but...I have to eat a Gulaka and the thought of someone else eating you makes me even more upset.”

 

“Why is that?” Jumko asked

 

“Because...”, Nadia answered, “because, I want my son to have the spirit of a Gulaka, every maiden does...but I don’t want to look at another woman’s son and know that you are their spirit. I want my son to have your spirit...I want to know that you are still a part of my life...just as my son. You understand? I don’t want any other maiden’s son to have your spirit...I’m going to name my son Jumko after you.”

 

“What if...” Jumko paused to choose his next words carefully, as he had rehearsed. “...what if, you still ate a Gulaka for your son and I was still alive?”

 

“How?” Nadia inquired as she stared at Jumko’s face.

 

“Okay...”, Jumko took a deep breath, “hear me out and promise me you won’t freak out.”

 

Nadia stared back with confusion.

 

“Just please don’t freak out”, Jumko pleaded, “Xanthe visited me 2 days ago and ...”

 

Nadia shot up in disgust. Her face changed from one of compassion to instant anger.

 

“DON’T FREAK OUT!”, Jumko pleaded “She asked me if I wanted to be her Gulaka...”

 

“XANTHE!?”, Nadia snarled

 

“JUST LISTEN...PLEASE...”

 

“What did she want?” Nadia demanded.

 

“She said that if I was her Gulaka, she wouldn’t eat me, she’d keep me as a pet and...”

 

“YOU WANT TO BE XANTHE’S PET!?” Nadia growled.

 

“No...no!”, Jumko responded, “Just listen, if I agree to be Xanthe’s Gulaka, then I’ll still be alive after the wedding feast. I’ll be alive and you can come see me whenever you want.”

 

“Jumko!” Nadia roared, “You honestly think that Xanthe is not going eat you! Are you that stupid!?”

 

“She doesn’t believe in all the spirit stuff Nadia”, Jumko continued, “She doesn’t care about eating Gulakas and that. She’s crazy I know, but I’ll still be alive. That’s the important thing. You will still get to see me.”

 

“And who will be my Gulaka then?”

 

“You will swap with Xanthe. You eat her Gulaka and I become hers and you get a spirit for her son and I stay alive. It’s a win-win for everyone.”

 

Nadia was silent. Her nostrils were flaring in anger. She was staring with piercing eyes at Jumko’s face.

 

“Jumko...” she began, “how stupid are you? Xanthe’s a crazy bitch. She’s going to torture you. You heard what she’s doing with Teod.”

 

“Yes I know”, he replied, “but you’re missing the important thing. I’ll still be alive. You don’t have to eat me. We can still be friends.”

 

“Let me spell this out for in words you can understand”, Nadia snarled as she lowered her face to Jumko’s “XANTHE...IS...GOING...TO...EAT...YOU! She’s a lying, evil, conniving bitch! You know that.”

 

“She won’t”, he pleaded.

 

“She will”, Nadia responded, “and every single day I see her, she will constantly remind me of how good you tasted when she ate you and her son... oh god her son... did you think of that. Her son will have your spirit and she’ll rub that in my face every single day for the rest of my life. JUMKO! SERIOUSLY! I can’t have that... I just can’t. I’m sorry, but I’d rather eat you myself than live with that.”

 

Jumko sighed, this wasn’t going well.

 

“She won’t eat me”, he argued, “she said she...”

 

“Suppose she doesn’t Jumko!” Nadia yelled, “suppose she does keep you as a pet. You expect me to come to HER house every day to see you. You think she’ll JUST LET ME IN. She’s not going to make me do things for her. Like do her favours JUST SO I can SEE YOU!?”

 

“I don’t think she’ll...”

 

“Are we even talking about the same person here?”

 

“Nadia, come on just think...”

 

“NO WAY JUMKO! I’m sorry, Xanthe will talk about all the horrible things she does to...you heard the things she said about Teod. She’s going to do the same to you. She’s going to wear you as jewellery. She’s going to torture you. She’ll even fucking probably use you as a sex toy! Is that what you want? She’s going to make me beg her to see you. She’s a crazy bitch Jumko. How could you even think this was a good idea?”

 

“BECAUSE I GET TO LIVE!”, Jumko shouted back. Spit flying out of his mouth.

 

Nadia jumped back in shock.

 

“Everything okay in there?” Yuli inquired at the door.

 

Jumko’s heart skipped a beat. He was failing to convince Nadia. He was terrified of what his mother might do if Nadia started crying again.

 

“Yeah, everything’s fine”, Nadia responded, “we’re just fooling around.”

 

“Okay dear, well don’t get too carried away, I don’t think Ziv would like that”, Yuli joked as she moved away from the door.

 

Nadia approached Jumko’s face again.

 

“I get it”, she whispered through a croaky voice, “I get that you’re scared and you’re upset and you don’t want to be eaten.” Tears started welling in her eyes. “Ziv was right about you, you know”, she snivelled. “You ARE an asshole. You only think about yourself.”

 

“Nadia, just listen, I can live, we can still be friends...”

 

“Friends!”, she wept. “You want to be Xanthe’s little sex pet and have me come grovelling at her feet, begging to see you.”

 

“It won’t be like...”

 

“IT’LL BE EXACTLY LIKE THAT”, Nadia spat.

 

Jumko lay his head back and sighed. He had lost. He had fucked up. The fantasy in his head played out completely differently.

 

“Fine!” Nadia exclaimed, “I won’t eat you.”

 

Jumko raised his head and looked at her face in disbelief. Did he succeed? By some miracle was he going to survive the night of marriages?

 

“I’ll still have you as my Gulaka”, she continued, “but I won’t eat you. You can live as a pet in my house. In secret. I’ll even keep you a secret from Ziv ... and my children. You’ll live in a dark hole somewhere. In a little cage. Is that what you want?”

 

“I just don’t want to be eaten”, he repeated.

 

“And my son”, Nadia continued, “He’ll be born without a Gulaka’s spirit and he’ll be a terrible warrior and become a Gulaka himself or even a weapon smith or even a fucking labourer. Is that what you want?”

 

“Nadia, I ... just...”

 

“No Jumko! No! I’ll do this if that’s what you want. Keeping you as a rat in a cage. Having a failure of a son. It’s what I’ll do instead of having FUCKING Xanthe have you!”

 

“Nadia...”, Jumko pleaded.

 

“I won’t eat you”, she repeated, “I’ll have a terrible life...and ruin the life of my son, just so you can stay alive. That’s what I’m willing to do for you.”

 

“Nadia...”, Jumko pleaded again.

 

She stood up and started to make for the door.

 

“Nadia, please...”, Jumko pleaded

 

She paused and looked back at him. She realized he still had a throbbing boner. A wicked smile crossed her face. She thought of a way of hurting him. She turned to the shelves to fetch some more cloth.

 

“Nadia, let’s just talk about this”, Jumko begged as he watch Nadia fetch the cloths and stroll over to his face. “Let’s discuss our options, let’s find a compromise here.”

 

“I’m done talking”, Nadia huffed as she stuffed a piece of cloth into Jumko’s open mouth.

 

“hmmfmmfmfm”, Jumko gargled as he tried to talk through the cloth filling his mouth.

 

“What’s that?” Nadia teased, “I can’t make out what you saying?” She continued to jam cloth after cloth into Jumko’s mouth. Frustrated Jumko bit down onto the tips of Nadia’s fingers.

“OW!” she shrieked as she flung her fingers out of his mouth and inserted them into her own, to soothe them with her tongue. She popped her hand out of her mouth, looked down at Jumko with fiery anger and slapped him incredibly hard across the face. Jumko’s head twisted sideways from the force and his vision blurred as pain consumed the side left side of his face.

 

He slowly shifted his head back in shock and saw that Nadia was now positioned next to his hips. She glared at him and then placed her hands on his dick. Gripped it unbelievably tightly and began stroking his penis very, very quickly.

 

Jumko flailed in his restraints. Waves of pleasure jolted through his body. His face no longer felt sore. He tried to gasp for air through his mouth, but it was filled with cloth and he just breathed heavily through his nostrils. The pleasure was too much for his eyes to remain open. He felt the pressure building at the base of his cock. Nadia’s hands felt electric. He’d never felt such pleasure. It was better than when Xanthe sucked him. He was about to come. He felt the muscles around his penis begin to clench. He felt his buttocks tighten. He started to curl his toes. The pressure was immense. He tried to hold it back but was slowly failing in his attempts. He arched his back as a far as it would go. He suddenly stopped breathing. Nadia’s hands felt like angels were touching him. This was going to be the most amazing orgasm he had ever had.

 

Just as he was about the release the mass of pleasure that had build up, Nadia released her hands and threw a towel over his penis. All the pleasure suddenly disappeared and Jumko flopped back down as he felt his dick begin to throb. Hot, sticky liquid covered the top of his penis as it hit the towel covering it and splattered back down onto his cock. The pleasure that was building at the base of his dick had instantly disappeared and he was coming with no pleasure accompanying it. It hurt almost.

 

He opened his eyes to see Nadia staring at him with a wicked smile.

 

“Awww...poor Jumko...”, she teased, “Was that just the worst hand job ever?”

 

Jumko just stared back in pain. He was so unsatisfied, yet no longer horny. Nadia picked up the towel, wiped the remaining of his seed and then threw it in the trash. Nadia returned to her position and began to stroke Jumko’s raw cock. It didn’t feel pleasurable, it felt painful.

 

“hmmmffff....hmmmfff”, Jumko cried out in anguish through the cloths clogging his mouth.

 

“Awww...”, Nadia cooed, “does that hurt...does your widdle peepee hurt?” She then began to pout while staring at him. Jumko could see the coldness in her eyes. He was struck by the realization that she maybe didn’t love him anymore. She then took her other hand and began lightly tapping his hairless balls.

 

“HMFF!...HMFF!”, Jumko cried with each slap to his testicles.

 

“Awww...”,Nadia giggled cruelly, “...that’s the last orgasm you’re ever going to have... they’re going to cut off these balls and this dick off and then that’s that. No more sex for you.”

 

She stopped and slowly walked up to stand beside Jumko’s head. She bent down as she rubbed his forehead. She stroked the left side of his face with her other hand, inspecting the hand mark she had left when she slapped him.

 

“Ziv’s cock is bigger than yours”, she whispered through cruel lips.

 

Jumko just stared back in disbelief. He couldn’t tell if she was telling the truth or just making stuff up to hurt him.

 

“Don’t worry”, she continued, “when you’re my little pet, I’ll make you clean his dick for me.” She then leaned down and kissed him softly on the tip of his nose. “It’s what you want isn’t it?”, she asked softly. As she stood back up, she grabbed the corner of cloth sticking out of Jumko’s mouth and pulled. All the cloths sprung forth from his mouth and landed down around his neck. He could finally speak.

 

“Nadia?” he pleaded as he watched her walk out of the room and close the door behind her.

 

He flopped back down in defeat. He began to whimper. He was truly beat. What had he done? He didn’t even know if Nadia was going to eat him anymore. He heard voices outside the door. Nadia was talking to his mother. It didn’t seem like Nadia was crying. He slowed his breathing to try to hear what was being said. He couldn’t make out what Nadia was saying, but he could almost hear what his mother was saying.

 

“...don’t worry dear, let me have a word with him...”

 

“...well sometimes being horny can make you say crazy things...”

 

“...No, no, don’t worry, I’ll convince him, believe me, I have my ways...”

 

“...I can’t allow that, that’s just too weird...”

 

“...Yes I know she wants to eat him, but I can’t have a sister eating her own brother...”

 

“...that just makes sense, nothing else makes sense, trust me, I’ll get him to change his mind...”

 

“...don’t worry dear, this time tomorrow, you’ll have the perfect Gulaka, trust me...”

 

“... okay bye bye dear.”

 

The front door closed. Jumko lay there in silence. His heart was pounding. He was just waiting for the shit-storm to begin once his mother enters the room. It was going to happen any moment. He waited, and waited, and waited. He waited a long time.

 

End Notes:

This concludes Act 2.

Chapter 9: The Ultimatum by bobobo
Author's Notes:

ACT 3

 

Before Jumko is shrunk, his mother informs him of the consequences that await him if he decides not to behave and fulfill her wishes. Jumko has to make his decision after he has shrunk.

Jumko bolted up as the door opened and his mother strolled in. She didn’t even look at him. She walked over to the shelves and started making something in a bowl. She was humming a tune. This unnerved Jumko. He was expecting her to instantly begin shouting at him. But her calm demeanour filled him with even more dread. He just continued to lay there. Waiting for the inevitable.

 

His mother continued to hum. Jumko heard the clinging and clanging of cutlery and such. She was making something. He heard stirring and pouring and shaking and whisking. He would occasionally lean his head forward and look at his mom; expecting to see her glaring back at him. But each time she had her back to him as she was busy at the shelves. He couldn’t take it anymore. He needed to get this over with.

 

“Mom?” he eventually croaked.

 

“Yes dear”, she replied without even stopping what she was doing or even turn around to face him. Jumko didn’t think this far ahead. He didn’t expect his mom to be so...nonchalant.

 

“What are you doing?” he asked. It was really the only thing he could think of saying.

 

“I’m just making the Catalyst Cream honey”, she sang back through her humming. “You know”, she continued, “I rub it on your body to start the shrinking process.”

 

“I see”, Jumko responded meekly.

 

“The shaman will be here soon dear, I need to finish this so he can bless it...else it won’t work dear...and we wouldn’t want that would we?” Jumko’s mother turned around to face him. Jumko was greeted with a smiling face as she continued to stir the bowl with a wooden spoon. She was staring at Jumko now. Constantly stirring, without skipping a beat. Slowly she began to saunter over to the table.

 

“You still want to shrink, don’t you honey?” she asked. Jumko’s heart started pounding. He was nervous. His mom was acting strange.

 

“..yeah...”, he stammered. Yuli’s smile widened.

 

“That’s good”, she responded. She turned around and placed the bowl on the counter.

 

“It’s all ready”, she piped. She then turned back around and placed herself beside Jumko’s body. She ran her index fingertip along the length of his left check, inspecting the hand mark left by Nadia’s slap.

 

“You know...”, she began, “Nadia’s really upset with you.”

 

“I know”, Jumko stammered back.

 

His mother stood up and shuffled further down the table, standing beside his hips. His flaccid dick lay deflated over his lower abdomen.

 

“When Nadia’s upset, I’m upset”, his mother continued. Jumko started to feel sick. His mother picked up his penis and began to inspect it.

 

“The shaman should be here any minute”, she mentioned casually, “and he’s going to cut off this pathetic little cock.” Jumko leaned up and looked at his mother with shock. She wasn’t even looking at him. She just continued to roll his penis around in her fingers and huff in disgust.

 

“Did you enjoy the last orgasm you’re ever going to have?” she asked.

 

“..aaahh, yeah”, Jumko lied.

 

“Don’t you wish you could have more?” she queried as she released his cock from her fingers and watched it flop back down onto his stomach. Jumko just continued to stare at his mother. He was getting freaked out by her questioning. She rolled her head sideways to look at him.

 

“Well...” she interrogated, “Don’t you?”

 

“Yes”, Jumko muttered as he swallowed hard.

 

“Well it’s not going to happen dear... does that upset you?”

 

Jumko swallowed again. He said what he thought his mother wanted to hear.

 

“A little bit”, he mumbled.

 

“Who do you think is more upset”, she interrogated again, “Nadia who thinks she doesn’t have a Gulaka right now, or you, who wants more orgasms?” Jumko didn’t like where this was going.

 

“Nadia...” he whispered.

 

“WHO!?” his mother shouted.

 

“Nadia”, he said more forcefully this time.

 

“I thought you liked Nadia?” his mom asked rhetorically, “I thought you’d like to see her happy, so I can’t for the life of me ... figure out why you would make her upset?” Yuli raised an eyebrow as she stared at her son. Jumko swallowed again. He wasn’t sure if it was a rhetorical question. He licked his dry lips.

 

“Mom...”, he croaked as he tried to explain himself but before he could continue, he felt a sharp pain shoot up his spine as his mother slapped his testicles with her hand.

 

“No more talking from you!” she shouted, “I only want you to listen. Do you understand?”

 

“Yes”, replied Jumko, which he instantly regretted when he felt another hard slap on his raw balls.

 

“What did I just say!?” his mother demanded.

 

Jumko just looked up at the ceiling. He was defeated. He was done. He just wanted this nightmare to end. If he could he would choose to be eaten right here, right now. Even by his sister if it meant this could all end.

 

“When Nadia is upset”, his mother continued, “I get upset.”

 

Jumko closed his eyes and wished he could be transported to a different time and place.

 

“Because now I have to take time out of my day to make her feel better.”

 

Jumko wished he was a weapon smith.

 

“Because when Nadia tells me she doesn’t want to eat you, do you wonder what goes through my head?”

 

Jumko wished he was a labourer.

 

“I’m thinking, my goodness what would the council think if my son refused to become a Gulaka? What would they think? Would they think hmmm, he must be a confused boy? Or would they think well Yuli must be a terrible mother? She didn’t raise him properly? She’s the one who’s trying to not get him eaten because she doesn’t want to be alone? She’s the one who is making Nadia’s wedding incomplete? She’s the one who would rather see Nadia’s son be a failure just so she doesn’t have to live alone?”

 

Jumko wished he was alone in the jungle.

 

“What do you think the council would think dear?” Yuli asked. Jumko looked at her face. He wondered if he should answer or not. There was an uncomfortable silence. It appeared that Yuli was awaiting a response from her son.

 

“They’d think that...” Jumko responded only to be silenced in anguish as his mother slapped his balls hard.

 

“Did I say you could talk!?” she shouted.

 

Jumko placed his head back and started to breathe heavily to try to forget about the pain.

 

“I can’t have the council thinking I’m a terrible person honey can I?” Yuli continued.

 

Jumko didn’t dare answer.

 

“I’m going to have to come up with a way to save my reputation aren’t I dear?”

 

Jumko wished he was a slave to another tribe.

 

His mother strolled over to the shelves and picked up the jar of sleeping salts. She then slowly made her way back to the table.

 

“So I’ve come up with a solution”, she continued, “but it’s a solution that you get to choose dear.”

 

Jumko’s mother sat down on the table next to Jumko’s chest. She twisted her torso to the side and began stroking his forehead with her left arm. She placed the jar beside his head and began picking at it with her right hand. Lifting up grains of the salt and watching if fall from between her fingers back into the jar.

 

“Let me explain what’s going to happen dear”, she began, “I’m going to rub this sleeping salt on you before the shaman comes. I thought about having you awake while he castrates you.” A wicked smile crossed her lips. “But I have a headache from all this hard work I’ve been doing and I don’t think I really want to hear your screams.”

 

Jumko looked to the side to avoid his mother’s gaze.

 

“Jumko”, she said sternly, “look at me when I’m talking to you.”

 

Jumko rolled his head back and stared at his mother. She continued to stroke his forehead and smiled softly down at him. It was very unsettling.

 

“Anyway, after your useless little dick is gone, I’m going to rub the Catalyst Cream on you and you’re going to begin shrinking...and when you wake up...you’re going to be like this small.”

 

Jumko watched as his mother indicated with her index finger and thumb how big he would be.

 

“You going to be smaller than my hand.” she added. “And me? How big do you think I’ll be huh? How big would I look to you honey?” Yuli stroked Jumko’s face as she leaned in further. Was she waiting for a response Jumko wondered? He stayed silent. He didn’t want any more pain.

 

“Would I be as big as a tree?” she whispered, her face, just inches away from his, “as big as a temple? As big as a mountain?”

 

Jumko gulped.

 

“Think of how big I’m going to be honey. And when you wake up I’m going to ask you one question.” His mother rose back up again and returned to playing with the salt. “I’m going to ask if you are going to be a good Gulaka and please Nadia. And guess what would happen if you said no?” Yuli stopped everything she was doing and just stared down at her son. Jumko didn’t dare answer. He wasn’t going to get his balls slapped again.

 

“Seriously honey, guess ... you can answer, I’m not going to slap your little balls.”

 

Jumko just remained in silence. He watched as his mother frowned and twisted her body the other way. She glided her right hand over his testicles and slapped them hard, then twisted back to face him.

 

“Guess!?” she demanded.

 

“I don’t know”, Jumko cried out. His balls were slapped again.

 

“Just guess, I want to see if you can imagine what I would do.”

 

“You’d get Rachel to eat me?, Jumko blurted out.

 

He watched his mother smile as she returned to playing with the salt. I thought about that she said, but Rachel has her own Gulaka. A nice boy. One who WANTS to be eaten. Not a little bitch like you. Guess again.”

 

Jumko didn’t like this game. He couldn’t think he was so distraught.

 

“ummm....”, he muttered as his mind was reeling.

 

“Come on”, his mother teased, “think! What would your own mother do?”

 

“You’d eat me?” he mumbled in fear.

 

His mom raised her head and laughed.

 

“Oh Jumko...” she laughed, “I did think about that you know. You came out of my body, it only seems fitting that you should go back in.” She looked back down at her son and smiled. “But no dear, that’s a waste of a Gulaka. The God’s know I’m not having any more children. Guess again dear.”

 

“I don’t know”, Jumko begged. He stared at his mother with pleading eyes. She just stared back coldly. There was a long uncomfortable silence. She continued to play with the salt. Eventually, she stopped, looked at his face and stroked it with the back of her hand.

 

“You’re not thinking hard enough honey”, she cooed. “Let me explain to you what I plan.” She leaned her face in. “Like I said, when you wake up, you’re going to be very small and I’m going to be very large. I’m going to ask you a simple question. Do you want to be a good Gulaka and please Nadia? If you convince me that you want to be a good Gulaka and please Nadia, then we’ll continue with the ritual and you’ll become her Gulaka. And you’ll make her happy and you’ll smile when she eats you. But...”, Jumko felt his mothers hands clamp down on both sides of his face and she stared at him.

 

“If I’m not convinced, if I think you’re lying or you tell me you don’t want to be a good Gulaka...well...then...”, she leaned even closer. Her face just inches from his. Her eyes staring into his. She was trying to make her point crystal clear. “I’m going to put you on the floor of this room and squash you with my foot.” Jumko’s eyes flared in shock. Yuli smiled slightly as she saw the panic in his eyes. “Yes dear”, she continued, “I’ll step on you and turn you into a stain on this floor...and I’ll leave your remains there with a sign that says: Here lies Jumko, the Gulaka who refused to get eaten, squashed by his own mother. What do you think the council will say when they see that?”

 

Jumko tried to close his eyes. He would re-open them, half hoping that this was all just a nightmare, half hoping that his mother was playing a sick joke. She released her grip on his head and rose back up. She picked up some salt from the jar and rubbed it onto his upper lip. His mouth was agape in horror. He was at a loss for words.

 

“Go to sleep dear”, his mom requested, “think about what I’ve said and decide what you want to do when you wake up. Either you be a good Gulaka or you be a stain on the bottom of my foot. The decision is yours dear.” She jumped off the table. Turned around to grab the jar and bent down to place a gentle kiss on Jumko’s forehead. “Think very hard about it.”, she whispered. Jumko just continued to stare at the ceiling as his mother’s face disappeared from view and he heard the door close. He thought about everything that had just happened. But the thoughts were brief as the salt was powerful and he fell asleep very quickly.

 

---

 

Jumko awoke with a panic. He jumped up and brought his knees to his chest and held them tightly. He was breathing heavily and sweating. He suddenly realized he was no longer strapped down. He could move his limbs. He also realized he was in a room he’d never seen. There were wooden walls all around him and the ceiling seemed impossibly high. He looked down and it hit him with hard cold recognition. He was on the floor of the dining room. He was surrounded by 4 wooden planks. He was tiny. Maybe a few inches tall. He wasn’t sure. The ceiling was miles above his head. He was alone. He was naked. He looked down. His penis and testicles were missing. In their place was one long thin scar. He felt no pain.

 

He stroked across his loins, feeling the scar as he sulked at the loss of his manhood. He was one step closer to being eaten. He suddenly realized his mother’s ultimatum. He didn’t want to be squashed. He didn’t want to die under his mother’s foot. That was too much. He’d rather get eaten by Nadia. Beautiful Nadia. He missed her. How much we wanted her right now. How could he have been so cruel to her. He wished he could take back the things he said. He crawled to a corner and sat there. Waiting. Shivering. Accepting his fate.

 

Jumko heard the front door open and he felt the ground shudder with footfalls. He heard his mother’s voice, she was talking to someone. He jumped to his feet and walked to the middle of the room. He looked up. His heart was racing. He heard the door open and the ground shook slightly with each step that the giants were taking. He craned his neck up to see the face of his mother approaching. She was impossibly tall. She seemed like a mountain to him. See burst into a huge smile as she noticed her son was awake.

 

“Good morning dear”, she beamed as she stepped right up to the box containing a tiny Jumko within it. “You remember Becka don’t you honey?”

 

Jumko’s mother motioned towards the woman standing beside her. It was the next door neighbour, a woman only slightly older than Yuli. She and Yuli were good friends and often conversed together when carrying out common chores. Jumko just stared up at his mother. He wondered if she had just came back from the beauty palace since her hair was done up, she was wearing makeup and she smelled of lilacs and lavender. She was wearing a purple dress and it looked like she had picked up a small red flower and placed it in her hair. It made sense, since today was the Night of Marriages, the Festival of Love. Rachel was getting married and Jumko was sure that she and Nadia were spending the whole morning at the palace getting beautified. Jumko was jarred back to reality as his mother spoke. Her voice was loud and menacing but still feminine.

 

“So...” she began as she started to shake her right leg, trying to dislodge her sandal from her right foot. “Have you made your decision?” Jumko heard a loud thud to his left as his mother’s sandal feel to the floor and he craned his neck to watch her raise her right foot high into the air. She was holding onto the table edge with her right hand for balance. He was frozen with shock as he watched his mother’s sole rise. It was enormous. He wasn’t prepared for this. Despite the fact that it appeared to decrease in size as it rose, he was fully aware of just how insignificant he was compared to it. It was freshly washed, the sole a pale white, while the ball, heels and toes were glowing red as blood rushed back to fill the capillaries that were now open since his mother’s weight had been removed. She positioned it in such a way that it cast a shadow over her tiny son. She tilted her neck just slightly to the left to maintain eye contact with him. Jumko stared at the sole and then noticed his mother’s face smiling down at him just slightly to the right.

 

Her grin widened and she bared all her teeth. “Well honey...” she continued, “did you think about our little conversation last night? Are you going to be a good Gulaka or is mommy just going to have to squish you?” Jumko took a step back. His neck hurt staring up at her. He was sweating. He watched as her toes wiggled. Waiting for a response. Small wrinkles appeared and disappeared along her sole as she flexed her foot.

 

“Come on dear...” his mother insisted, “what’s your decision?” Jumko was too mesmerized by what was happening to even think, let alone speak. He watched as his mother brushed the hair out of her face and cast it to the side of her neck. She regripped the table and slightly shifted her foot around to re-establish her balance. She scrunched her toes and then released them as she waited. “I don’t have all day dear”, she threatened, “I need you to make a decision soon or I’ll make it for you ... and I don’t think you’re going to like my decision.”

 

“I’ll be a good Gulaka”, Jumko answered meekly.

 

“Sorry honey, I didn’t hear what you said”, his mother responded, “you need to shout it out, you’re very small dear.” Jumko continued to stare at her face as she smirked. She tilted her head awaiting the response. Her toes wiggled once more, creating ripples down the length of her huge sole. He noticed the ball of her foot turn white as it creased then flushed back to red as they disappeared and she relaxed her toes.

 

“I’LL BE A GOOD GULAKA!” he shouted.

 

He watched as his mother’s smiled disappeared. It was replaced with a slight scowl. She curled her toes and kept them there for a second before releasing them. Jumko was scared. He thought that perhaps his mother didn’t believe him. Perhaps she somehow expected him to ask to be crushed. There was an uncomfortable silence. He just continued to stare up. His gaze shifted from staring at the unbelievable large sole of his mother to her face and back. She would curl her toes and hold them like that for a few moments, creating white creases along her sole and then release them, creating a flush surface. It appeared as though she was contemplating just squishing him. She continued to stare down at him emotionless. The only thing that moved was her scrunching toes. He wasn’t sure if she was doing it on purpose or subconsciously as she pondered. He raised his hands and showed his palms. He was pleading.

 

“I’LL BE A GOOD GULAKA!” he repeated.

 

With horror, he watched as his mother’s foot began to fall. Its size grew enormously large very quickly. This was it. He was going to be squished. He closed his eyes, fell to his knees and instinctively raised his arms. Somehow hoping he had the strength to avoid being crushed. He consciously knew it was impossible, but instinctive behaviour is hard to control. He flew a few inches into the air and landed on his stomach as he heard an enormous thud. He opened his eyes and crawled back onto his hind legs. He looked to his left and was a greeted with the side of his mother’s enormous foot. It was only a few feet away. Her arch was right beside him and he could see the veins through the skin. He glanced to see the bottom of her heel was white as it was compressed to the ground by her weight. He looked up, to see her bending down. Her face placed close to her knee.

 

“How do I know you’re telling the truth?” she boomed. Jumko stood back up and craned his neck to look at her. Her eyes were scanning him. She was not smiling anymore. Jumko looked back down. He surveyed his surroundings. He was naked, cold and alone in a box with his mother’s right foot as his only company. He realized he was either going to be eaten or be squished. Either way he was going to die and strangely, he was okay with that. He wanted to see Nadia’s beautiful face one last time before he died. But he was also exhausted. Mentally drained, physically fatigued, and emotionally sick. He honestly just didn’t care anymore. He heard some rhythmic thuds and turned to see his mother’s right foot raise slighty, her toes pointing upwards and then fall back down, creating a slapping sound as it hit the ground. She was tapping her foot with impatience.

 

“Well?” she asked again. Jumko turned and looked up at her.

 

“You don’t!” he shouted. “There’s nothing I can do to convince you.” Her tapping stopped and her eyebrows furrowed. She slightly closed her eyelids and focused her gaze. “Honestly”, he continued, “I really, really do want to see Nadia’s face before I die ... I would rather be eaten by her than squished by you ... but I just don’t care anymore.” Jumko lay down on his back and stared up the length of his mother’s lower leg towards her face. “If you want to”, he finished, “just go ahead and squish me.” He then closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable.  There was a long, uncomfortable silence. Not a sound was made.

 

Eventually he heard a rustling and when he opened his eyes, he saw his mothers foot disappear beyond the top of the walls of his prison and he saw her reach down to put her sandal back on.

 

“You know”, she began, “I want to believe you’re telling the truth ... but honestly, I just don’t know.” She stood back up to her full height, straightened her dress and stared back down at her son. “The only reason I didn’t squish you”, she added, “is because I just came back from a pedicure and I really don’t feel like washing your remains off my foot. Call it lucky timing if you will but you better not let me down.” Yuli then turned towards Becka. “Let’s go help with the preparations, I just need to get something from a room and then we’ll go.” She then glanced back down at her son. “As for you, you still have some more shrinking to do, so when I get back, I’ll start preparing you for Nadia.” She then bent down to get closer to her son. “...And you better fucking mean what you said, you better fucking have a smile on your face when I give you to Nadia... the day’s not over, I can still change my mind and end you.” Jumko just stared back in fear.

 

She rose back up, cast a beaming smile, lifted her hand and waved down to her son. “See you later sweetie”, she chimed and left the room. Jumko then realized that Becka was staring down at him.

 

She shifted closer to the box he was lying in. She bent down slightly. “You know “, she began, “I don’t know if you’re mother is telling the truth or not. I think she didn’t squish you because she couldn’t really do it. No mother wants to step on their son...but as for me... well, I couldn’t care less about you...let me just say that if you hurt your mother again, well, I’ll have no qualms just squishing you ... in fact, I’d love nothing more than to feel you pop under my foot... think of it as payback for all those times you destroyed my roses as a little shit.” She licked her lips and then rose back up to her feet. Snorted in disgust and left the room. Jumko was naked, cold and alone once more. Waiting.

 

---

 

Jumko wasn’t sure how long he had been waiting. What he was sure of though, is that he had shrunk further. He had stopped shrinking about an hour ago and right now he guessed he was about 2 inches in height. The ‘room’ he was in had increased in size too. The walls expanded outwards, the ceiling rose and tiles on the floor enlarged. The shadows had moved across the room indicating that the sun had moved through the sky. Jumko had tried to sleep, but he was too troubled to rest. He was still reeling from the actions of his mother. He tried to figure out if she would really squash him, but he didn’t want to find out. Given the hopelessness of his situation, he wanted to be eaten by Nadia. He wanted to die that way more than any other way. Having been shrunk, he was more willing to accept his role as a Gulaka. He knew there was no possible way of being enlarged back to his old height.

 

The front door clicked open and Jumko jumped to his feet. His heart started pounding. What if it was Becka come to squish him? What if it is Xanthe to steal him? What if Nadia told his mother she didn’t want him and she had decided to just squish him? Jumko heard the footsteps enter the dining room. He stood on his tippy-toes to try and see over the incredibly high walls of his prison. But he didn’t have good vantage point. He heard pots clank, jars open, spoons clink, liquids poured and then eventually humming. It was his mother. He moved about in his cell trying to see her. All he could ever make out was just the top of her head before she disappeared to another part of the room.  Eventually, her full body appeared as she approached the box on the floor. Jumko stared up at her smiling face as she was stirring a pot in her hands.

 

“Still want to be a good Gulaka right honey?” she asked.

 

“YES!” Jumko shouted up.

 

“Okay sweetie, just making sure, I’m almost done making the Gulaka honey and then we can get you all prepped for Nadia”, she informed him. “I just came back from the Beauty palace, she looks absolutely stunning dear. She is really the most beautiful girl. You are very lucky you get to be her Gulaka...oh, and don’t tell Rachel I said that, as far as she knows, she’s the most beautiful.” Yuli disappeard from view again as she continued her chores.

 

Eventually, she was done and she returned to the box lying on the floor. She bent down to retrieve her tiny son from his little cage. Jumko just stood motionless as his mother’s enormous hand approached him. She gently pinched him between her thumb and index finger. Jumko instantly felt the warmth of her finger tips. It felt reassuring. He felt his legs lift off the floor as he was raised unbelievably high. He once again saw the familiar surroundings on the room before him as he was lifted out of the box and brought to face level with his mother. Her giant eyes staring at him. He stared back. She moved him about to inspect his body all over. Jumko gasped as he felt his mothers finger tip rub gently between his legs. She was inspecting the scar that marked the location of where his genitals once were.

 

“The shaman did an excellent job”, she commented, “you can’t even really see the scar.”

 

Jumko was repositioned to face his mother as she was done inspecting him.

 

“Ready for the next step dear?” she asked.

 

Jumko nodded. He wasn’t sure what the next step was, but given the recent hostility between himself and his mother, he was careful not to piss her off. Yuli smile as she rose to her feet and proceed to place Jumko down on the dining room table. As she took a seat, Jumko looked around and noticed a square shaped plate made of bamboo and a jar with a brush in it. Of course, all of these objects where massive to him. He faced up at his mother’s smiling face as she sat down. She tapped her finger onto the square plate.

 

“Come lay down here”, she instructed.

 

Jumko was hesitant. He didn’t know what was happening. Yuli could sense her son’s confusion.

“Sweetie”, she began, “here’s what’s going to happen. You’re going to lie on this plate here. I’m going to douse you with the Gulaka honey from this jar here and then fix you into position. This is how Gulakas are prepared dear. I’m sorry I didn’t explain this before, but you know ... we’ve had some differences to work through.”

 

Jumko stared up at the giant jar to his left. The top of the brush sticking out of it.

 

“Oh honey ...” his mom giggled, “...I just realized it’s quite funny to call you honey.” Yuli covered her laughing mouth. “Anyway ...” she continued, “the honey is to make you taste sweet dear...it’s so that Nadia enjoys eating you, it’s a traditional recipe. They honey also contains some special ingredients to ensure that your spirit is passed on to her offspring... would you like to try some?”

 

Without even bothering to notice Jumko’s reply, his mother dipped her fingertip into the jar, collected a small drop on her finger and then placing it pad up in front of her tiny son’s face.

 

“Try some”, she suggested, “tell me what you think?”

 

Jumko approached his mother’s finger and reached out with his hands to take a small amount of the honey. As he was about to dip his fingers into the large droplet of honey, his mother retreated her finger.

 

“Don’t put your hands in it”, she scolded, “bend down and lick it.”

 

Jumko sighed and stepped forward. He bent down and licked from his mother’s giant fingertip. The honey tasted incredibly sweet. It was the most delicious, sweetest tasting food he had ever tried.

 

He jumped back up to speak to his mother.

 

“WOW”, he shouted, “THIS IS AMAZING.”

 

“Thanks sweetie”, she replied.

 

Jumko bent back down to get another tasting, only to watch in despair as his mother’s finger jolted away and was quickly inserted into her huge mouth. She clamped her lips around it and moaned in delight as she sucked the honey off her finger. Yuli smacked her lips in satisfaction as her finger popped out of her mouth, clean of any honey.

 

“Sorry dear”, she teased, “I can’t have you eating all the honey, it’s for Nadia, not for you.” Jumko stamped his foot in frustration. From his perspective, it appeared as though there was a boatload of honey. In fact, the drop on his mother’s fingertip was almost as big as his face. It was the most incredible thing he had ever tasted. He really wanted to try more.

 

“Can I have some more?” he asked.

 

“No dear”, his mom replied, “now come lie down on this plate, let’s get you prepped.”

 

Jumko stamped his foot in frustration. “COME ON!” he cried out.

 

His mother raised an eyebrow and her smile instantly disappeared.

 

“Jumko”, she said calmly, “don’t make me put my foot down.”

 

He lowered his head down in defeat and walked over to the plate. It was as high as his hips. He climbed up onto the surface and positioned himself on his back in the middle. He stared up at his mother’s smiling face. She looked very pleased. She reached over and picked up the brush. The end was covered in a thick ball of honey that dragged a long thing thread as it was lifted out of the jar. Yuli pressed the end down onto Jumko’s stomach and he instantly felt the sticky liquid completely cover his body. She dabbed lightly, letting blobs of honey cover his abdomen, chest and lower legs. He reached down with his left hand to scoop up some of the delicious honey from his body. Before he could lick the goodness off his fingers, his face was rudely jabbed with the end of the brush. It felt like a gallon of honey was dumped onto his face.

 

Jumko couldn’t open his eyes and he rushed to smear away globs of it from in front of his nostrils so he could breathe. He felt his mother pinch his right wrist to pull his right arm away and pinch it down onto the plate. Seconds later, the brush was smearing honey across his right arm. Still blinded, Jumko was able to breathe again before the action was repeated on his left arm.

 

“Now roll over”, he heard his mother say. Jumko was trying to rub away the sticky mess from his eyes so he could open then.

 

“I’m not going to ask again, roll over”, he heard his mother demand.

 

Jumko tried to roll over. He didn’t have the strength to overcome the stickiness of the honey that prevented him from raising his back. He tried harder. He heard his mother sigh heavily. He still hadn’t opened his eyes. He could only imagine the look on her face. He started to breath heavily.

 

“Seriously..., he heard his mother sigh.

 

Jumko was struggling now.

 

“I’M TRYING!” he cried. Seconds later he felt his mother’s fingers pinch is left ankle and before he could fathom what she intended to do, he was flipped over onto his stomach. Jumko placed his hands out to prevent his head from smashing onto the plate. He was dragged slightly backwards and then sideways as his mother repositioned him. Jumko arched his back to allow his hands to wipe away the last of the honey from his eyes. He felt the brush smearing more of the sticky goodness on his bum and lower legs. Just as he opened his eyes to see the plate before him, he was forcefully pushed face down onto it as the brush rubbed heavily on his back and neck. Next his arms were forcefully frayed out to cover them too.

 

“Now roll back”, his mother demanded.

 

Once again, Jumko struggled to roll over. The honey was so incredibly sticky he could barely free his arms and legs, let alone lift his stomach to roll over. His mother sighed again.

 

“You really are weak”, she commented, “no wonder you didn’t become a warrior.”

 

Once again, Jumko felt his mother pinch is ankle and he was flung violently onto his back. He lifted his head to look at her as she pulled him towards the center of the plate by his leg and then repositioned him. Jumko’s mother smiled softly as she placed the brush back into the jar and picked up a U-shaped nail.

 

“Place your legs together dear”, she asked. Jumko complied and his mother pushed the nail down onto his ankles, securing he’s legs down. She then picked up another smaller nail.

 

“Put your arms out dear.”

 

Jumko once again obeyed her instructions and one after the other his arms were fastened into position as his mother pushed the nails down into the bamboo board.

 

“There we go!” she cheered as she picked up the brush once again and gently placed a few more drops of honey to areas of Jumko’s body. The brush dropped with a clang into the jar and his mother picked up the bamboo board and held up Jumko in front of her giant face. She tenderly smiled as her eyes surveyed his entire body.

 

“Jumko...” she whispered, “I know we’ve had our ... differences lately but I want you to know that I’m going to miss you dear.” Jumko noticed as a single tear began to pool in the duct of her left eye. “I’m sorry I had to be so ... harsh with you dear”, she continued, “but I have a reputation I need to maintain. You understand don’t you honey?” His mother raised an eyebrow as she awaited a response. Jumko just nodded his head.

 

“You see dear, I’m going to be all alone after tonight and I need the respect of the village to keep me going ... else I’d lose everything.” Yuli continued to study her son. He was securely fastened onto the plate and covered in a thick film of honey. He seemed more at peace with himself lately.

 

She sighed and then continued speaking. “I’m glad I didn’t have to squish you ... and honey ... I’m really, really proud of you, don’t forget that.” Jumko’s mother took one last look over her son before pressing his tiny body into her pursed lips. Jumko felt the warm, wetness of his mothers lips press gently onto his chest. His mother than lifted him away and Jumko watched as her tongue unravelled itself from between her lips and scooped up the thin film of honey that had been deposited onto them.

 

“Mmmmmm”, his mother cooed, “you are absolutely delicious, compliments to the chef.” Yuli giggled at her joke as she lowered Jumko back down onto the table. She then rose up. “I’m going to go get ready dear”, she said down to Jumko, “Nadia will be here soon.”

 

Jumko heard his mother leave the room and once again, he was fastened down onto a hard surface. Unable to move his limbs. His arms flayed out. However, this time, he was covered in delicious honey. Prepped and ready to be eaten. He thought about Nadia to pass the time. He tried to imagine an alternate reality where he was getting married to her, rather than being eaten by her.

 

Chapter 10: The Festival of Love by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Nadia arrives from the beauty palace to pick up Jumko and he is hypnotized by her incredible beauty. Nadia decides to keep him by her side during the festival.

Jumko was snapped out of his daydream as he heard the front door open. He could hear his sister talking with Nadia. He could hear his mother greet them both and then all three entered the dining room.

 

“Here he is dear”, his mother said as she pointed down at Jumko on the table. “He’s all prepped and ready to go.”

 

Nadia slowly approached and stared down at Jumko. He was fastened down onto the bamboo plate. His arms flayed out to his sides and his legs held together. He looked resigned. He looked as though he was offering himself up. He was covered in a film of honey. Jumko was hypnotized by Nadia’s beauty. He just stared up at her in absolute disbelief at how incredibly stunning she looked.

 

Obviously, she had just returned from being pampered at the beauty palace. Most women don’t wear any make-up. However, a wedding day is a special occasion that requires the utmost beauty treatment to make the bride look as gorgeous as possible. Jumko wasn’t sure what the beauticians had done to Nadia. He noticed they cut her hair and placed a flower in it. They definitely sprayed her with perfume as he could smell the heavenly scent. They had put on blush and eye shadow and mascara and lipstick and plucked the eyebrows and smudged out the wrinkles and hid the imperfections and accentuated the curves. Jumko could never imagine that Nadia could be any more beautiful, yet here she was, standing like a goddess in front of him. He felt sexual arousal despite not having genitals anymore. He suddenly knew what being speechless meant. He would worship her like a god if he could. He would kill for her if he could. He was suddenly content to be eaten by such a magnificent woman. He couldn’t believe his sudden feelings, but he would feel honoured be put into such a stunning body.

 

Jumko was jerked out of his hypnosis as he felt the pad of his sister’s finger rub across his chest, collecting a film of honey with it. He stared up as she raised the finger and inserted it into her mouth. She moaned with delight while retracting her digit from her pursed lips. “Wow!” she exclaimed, “he tastes amazing, you should try some Nadia.”

 

“Rachel!” his mom yelled, “you have your own Gulaka, don’t do that again.” Jumko returned to staring up at Nadia’s unbelievably gorgeous face and was so engrossed to even notice his mother jab more honey onto his chest with the brush.

 

Rachel rolled her eyes. “Seriously Nadia”, she suggested, “try some it’s delicious.” Jumko could see on Nadia’s face that she wanted to try taste him, but at the same time was aware of his predicament and didn’t want to upset him. Nadia hesitated briefly. She continued to stare down at Jumko. He was hypnotized by her beauty to even blink. “I’ll try it later”, she finally said.

 

“Doesn’t Nadia look absolutely stunning dear”, his mom asked, once again snapping Jumko out of his hypnosis.

 

“Uhh...UMM .. UGG”, was all that Jumko could stammer as he seemed to have forgotten how to speak. His mother chuckled slightly. “He’s stunned by your beauty”, she noted to Nadia. Nadia smiled and blushed. “Here you go dear”, his mother continued as she gave the jar of honey to Nadia and then proceeded to place Jumko into her hands. Jumko’s heart fluttered as he was lifted off the table and began to rise towards Nadia’s face. However, his elevation stopped as he was placed into Nadia’s waiting palm just below her breasts. Her face smiling down at him. Yuli gently hugged Nadia.

 

“I’m so happy for you”, she began. “Today is going to be the most amazing day of your life. I want you to enjoy all of it.” Yuli then released her grip and stood in front of Nadia and placed her hands on each of her shoulders as she spoke. Jumko’s heart sank as he saw Nadia’s face lift up to look at his mother’s and he was left starting at the underside of her chin.

 

“I know this week hasn’t exactly gone as planned”, Yuli continued, “but you must make the most of today. You only get married once and it is truly the greatest day of any person’s life.” Yuli gently stroked Nadia’s cheek. “Try not to think of what could have been ... rather just live in the present and focus on the future. Your new life starts today... and I’m really glad that you’re going to have Jumko as your Gulaka.” Jumko’s heart rose again as Nadia stared back down at him. Finally, he was staring back at the face of a true goddess. He was instantly at peace. He as too focused on her beauty to even notice that his mother was looking down at him. Too mesmerized to even hear what was being said.

 

“Like I said”, Yuli reminded Nadia, “I couldn’t think of a better person than you to eat my son...it just makes sense.” Yuli leaned into Nadia’s face to whisper softly so Jumko wouldn’t hear.

 

“And Ziv’s a great guy Nadia, give him a chance. By this time tomorrow, you’ll be madly in love with him. Believe me.” Yuli even lowered her voice further, making doubly sure that Jumko wouldn’t hear. “Don’t let Jumko talk to you dear. Don’t let him make you upset. It’s best to just eat him quickly. Just focus on your wedding and not him okay sweetie.” Nadia nodded.

 

Yuli shuffled apart from Nadia. Jumko was still too mesmerized to even fathom what was happening. His mother demanded that his sister say goodbye to him. Perhaps she did or didn’t, Jumko couldn’t focus on anything else other than Nadia’s beauty. He wasn’t even sure if his mother even said goodbye. He wasn’t even sure how much time had passed. He wasn’t even sure where exactly he was when he broke free of his hypnosis.

 

Suddenly Jumko realized that he was no longer in his house. It was breezy and he was outside. He was staring up at the sunlight poking through the leaves of the trees above him. He was being carried somewhere. He could see the underside of Nadia’s chin. He suddenly realized she was wearing a white dress. Her wedding dress. How did he get here? He remembered Nadia entering the dining room and then couldn’t remember much else until now. Jumko shook his head. He couldn’t believe that Nadia’s beauty had affected him so much. He continued to stare at the underside of her chin. Every now and again, his heart would flutter in excitement as Nadia would briefly stare down at him, smile and then return to looking forward. Nadia entered a room and eventually stopped.

 

“Well, here we are”, she chimed as she raised the bamboo plate and turned it up so that Jumko could look around the room. It was a single room hut. There was a bed with lion hides placed over it as well as some simple side tables and a larger table with water jugs, fruit and candles. There was a single window with a curtain and that was about it.

 

“This is my honeymoon hut”, Nadia continue as she placed the jar of honey on the side table. She was gripping the back side of the bamboo plate so that Jumko was vertical in his restraints and looking forward as she walked about.

 

“Let me show you something”, she said. Nadia turned over the corner of the hide on the left side of the bed.  Scribbled on the underside was Ziv’s name. “This is the lion that Ziv killed”, Nadia commented. She was referring to the lion’s that each boy is required to kill during the Wilderness Trudge. The hides are signed and then kept to furnish the honeymoon huts. Each warrior is given the hide of the lion he killed as well as a few others to place over the bed. She placed it back and then shuffled over to the right side of the bed and lifted the corner of that lion’s hide. “And I especially asked for this, but look here.” She pointed down to the signature on the lion hide. It was Jumko’s. “I asked for your lion hide”, she said joyfully, “I’m going to be sleeping on this one. What do you think of that?”

 

Jumko was raised up and positioned to face Nadia. Once again, he was completely flustered as he stared at the face of the most gorgeous person on Earth. She was smiling back at him. Jumko was speechless once again. Nadia’s smile began to slowly fade.

 

“Jumko?” she queered as she gently rubbed the top of his head. “Did you hear what I said?”

 

Jumko shook his head to try to come to his senses.

 

“Your lion hide”, Nadia continued, “aren’t you happy I’m going to have it?”

 

“Yes!” Jumko stammered, “yes, that makes me happy.”

 

Nadia continued to gently stroke his tiny head with the tip of her finger. She stared down at him. He stared back at her. A silence ensued as they studied each other. Eventually, Nadia gathered the courage to ask the question she wanted to know the answer to.

 

“Do you really want me to eat you Jumko?” she asked timidly.

 

Jumko just stared up at Nadia’s eyes. He could see the worry in them.

 

“Yes!” Jumko replied.

 

Nadia sighed. She was still rubbing his head.

 

“I know what your mom did”, she continued softly, “I know she threatened to step on you. Rachel told me everything. Just please be honest with me ... do you still want me to eat you?”

 

Jumko looked at her face. He could see the pain in her eyes. The sadness behind her lips. The worry in her frown. Perhaps he was still hypnotized by her beauty, be he hated that she felt sad. He wanted nothing more than to make her happy. He was more than willing to be eaten by Nadia if it made her happy.

 

“Nadia!” he replied, “I know how important this day is for you. I want nothing more than to make you happy. I WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY! I would love nothing more than to be your Gulaka.”

 

Instantly Nadia broke out into a huge smile. Her bright white teeth glaring, almost blinding Jumko.

 

“Really?” she cheered.

 

“I MEAN IT!” Jumko shouted. For perhaps the first time in as many days he was being completely honest.

 

“Oh Jumko”, she cooed, “thank you.”

 

Jumko just nodded.

 

“You know what”, Nadia continued, “I was just going to leave you here, but ... would you like to see the whole wedding stuff, like the whole Festival of Love? I’ll take you with me. It’s the least I can do. Would you like that?”

 

“I would.”

 

Nadia giggled in joy and bounced slightly on the bed.

 

“Come”, she said as she rose up and walked out of the honeymoon hut. “Let’s go see what’s happening.”

 

Nadia showed Jumko around the wedding grounds. They watched the stew get prepared. They watched the dancers warm up. They watched the musicians tune their instruments. They watched people run around preparing everything. Nadia explained mostly what was going on. Jumko listened intently. He’d never been to a wedding. He was happy to see Nadia smile. To see her laugh. To see enjoyment on her face. Suddenly Ziv appeared, at the exact same time that the sun disappeared behind a dark cloud. Jumko was instantly gutted to see him. The realization that he was going to marry Nadia bowled him over with disgust. The thought that he was going to have sex with such a beautiful goddess tonight made him sick with jealousy.

 

“Hey”, Ziv said as he approached Nadia.

 

“Hey”, she replied.

 

“I brought you some wine, we should start drinking it.” He handed over a cup and Nadia took it and proceeded to drink. Ziv drank too. Jumko watched, trying to decipher if Ziv even noticed him or just chose to ignore him.

 

“Tastes pretty good eh?” he asked sheepishly.

 

“Yeah”, Nadia replied simply.

 

“You look very beautiful by the way.”

 

“Oh thank you. You look very handsome too.”

 

They both smiled and an awkward silence overcame them. Jumko was delighted to see that they were uncomfortable with each other. It was reassurance that Nadia did not love Ziv. It brought him sick joy.

 

“Well, should we go sit together?” he asked meekly.

 

“You go sit down. I’ll come join you in a minute.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Ziv leaned in to kiss Nadia, but stopped short and retreated just as Nadia tried to lean in to receive his kiss. He noticed his mistake and leaned back in just as Nadia retreated in embarrassment. They giggled uncomfortably. Ziv then pecked Nadia on the cheek she presented him and he walked away. Jumko was thrilled to see that they weren’t really in love with each other. Despite his current predicament and upcoming sacrifice, it was nice to know that he and Nadia have a much stronger bond than she does with Ziv right now.

 

Nadia continued to show Jumko around as the preparations were almost complete. Moments before the festival was about to start, Nadia walked over to sit beside Ziv. Jumko was aware of everything. He noticed that Nadia sat a far distance away from him. They weren’t cuddling or holding hands as some of the other couples were. Ziv would occasionally look over at Nadia and she’d look over at him. They’d exchange friendly smiles. That was it. They didn’t even have anything to talk about. Jumko was propped up on Nadia’s lap so he could watch everything.

 

“Hey darling”, a voice sang as Nadia looked up to see her parents approach. Her mother sat down beside her as her father stood beside Ziv to have a chat with him.

 

“How’s it going?” her mother asked.

 

“Great”

 

“Nadia, you look so incredibly beautiful. I can’t believe this day is finally here. I’m just over the moon with joy.” Suddenly, Nadia’s mother looked down at Jumko.

 

“What are you doing with him here? Shouldn’t he be in your honeymoon hut?”

 

“I want him to see the whole ceremony mom”, Nadia replied.

 

“Come on darling, that’s not really appropriate, none of the other girls have their Gulakas with them.”

 

“I know mom, but Jumko is special, I want him to share in this moment with me.”

 

Nadia’s mother sighed. “Nadia”, she whispered, “Jumko’s not warrior material. He shouldn’t be here.”

 

“Well he is”, Nadia snapped back.

 

“Just hand him to me, I’ll go put him in your hut and you can see him later.”

 

“No.”

 

“Nadia, you’re being silly.”

 

“Mom! I know you never liked Jumko, but you don’t know him like I do. He’s staying here.”

 

“Reggik?”, her mother called out to get Nadia’s father’s attention, “Could you talk some sense into her.”

 

Reggik looked up from his conversation with Ziv.

 

“What’s that?” he asked.

 

“Mom!” Nadia shouted, “Just let it go.”

 

“Nadia wants to hold onto her Gulaka during the festival. It’s not appropriate. Tell her to put him in the hut.”

 

Reggik just rolled his eyes. “What’s the big deal? She’s a woman now. Let her make her own decisions.” Reggik then glanced back down at Ziv. “Women hey?” he joked and they continued their conversation.

 

Nadia’s mother huffed in frustration. She then glared down at Jumko. He had never met her. He knew she didn’t like him so he avoided making contact with her. In fact, this was the first time he had ever met her. He noticed that she was also strikingly beautiful. He could see where Nadia got her good looks from.

 

“So you’re just going to hold him like that the whole time?” Nadia’s mother interrogated.

 

“Yip.”, Nadia replied, staring straight ahead, avoiding the gaze of her mother.

 

“You’re still going to eat him right?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Darling, I know this is strange for you, but you belong to Ziv now. How do you think it makes him feel that you’re still clinging onto your old boyfriend here?”

 

“I don’t care how he feels.”

 

“Darling, you’re being unkind. Have you started drinking the wine?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Drink some more darling, it’ll make everything better.”

 

“I will.”

 

“I can’t believe my baby’s getting married”, Nadia’s mother cried out, changing the subject. “I’m so wrought with emotion.” She hugged Nadia tightly, almost causing Jumko to be knocked to the ground.

 

“Mom!” Nadia shouted, trying to free herself from her mother’s grip.

 

Eventually she released the embrace and she stared lovingly at her daughter.

 

“I’m so happy. We both are. Have a wonderful night darling. Your father and I will be right over there okay?” her mother chimed as she stood back up.

 

“Drink the wine”, she demanded with a cheeky grin, “drink lots of wine...both of you.”

 

Reggik finished his jolly conversation with Ziv and Nadia’s parents walked away. Nadia looked over at Ziv’s face to gauge his reaction.

 

“What was your mom on about?” Ziv asked.

 

“Oh...” Nadia replied, “she’s just upset that Jumko is here.” Nadia glanced down at Jumko, giving him a reassuring smile.

 

“Well...” Ziv continued, “if it makes you happy than I will allow it.”

 

Nadia looked back up at Ziv’s face. Their eyes looking into each others.

 

“All I want is for you to be happy. As your husband, I’ll make sure that every day is the happiest of your life”, he swore. Jumko rolled his eyes at the lameness of Ziv’s words, only to witness Nadia lean in and kiss Ziv right on the lips. Jumko gasped in shock. Nadia retreated from the short kiss and then gently bumped her forehead onto Ziv’s. She smiled.

 

“Thank you”, she whispered. Jumko’s heart sank. He brushed it off. “It’s nothing”, he thought to himself, “Nadia’s just being polite.”

 

The ceremony began with trumpets announcing the arrival of the King. Everyone was excited to see him. He made a grand speech and struck the ceremonial gong, starting the festivities. There was an uproar of excitement as dancers began to dance and musicians began to play. Nadia and Ziv sat side by side and watched the performances. They wouldn’t really look at each other much, only occasionally drinking wine. Jumko would spend most of his time just staring up at Nadia’s face. He had to really crane his neck to see the underside of her chin, but he held this position because every now and again she would look down at him and smile. These moments brought joy to Jumko.

 

Some time had passed and the sun was setting in the sky. There was a lull in the entertainment and some people where shuffling around, socializing. The wedding stew was being passed around and Nadia placed Jumko down on the bench beside her as she rested the bowl on her lap and began to eat it. Jumko was left staring up at the sky. He turned his head sideways to look at Nadia. He reflected upon his fate as he watched spoonfuls of stew disappear into her mouth as she ate. He wondered what it would feel like; to be placed into her mouth. He focused on her lips as they would open and then focus on her tongue as he’d watch it stretch out to receive the spoon and then guide it into her mouth. He wondered what being on her tongue would feel like. What being swallowed would feel like. What being inside her stomach would feel like. He wondered if she was thinking about it as much as he was.

 

“It tastes good hey”, Ziv commented.

 

“It’s delicious”, Nadia replied as she emptied another spoon into her mouth.

 

Jumko wondered if she’d say the same thing about him. He sighed in despair. He should be marrying Nadia and Ziv should be pinned down on the plate waiting to be eaten. If only he didn’t slip! He looked up at Nadia. She wasn’t even looking at him as she focused on the bowl in front of her. Jumko snapped out of his thoughts as an eerily familiar voice rung out.

 

“Hey Nadia”, he heard as he looked up to see the giant smiling face of Xanthe approach. She was staring down at him. Her huge grin displayed her teeth. She too was absolutely stunning in her wedding dress and her hair done up. She had her right arm wrapped around Baden, and her left hand was rubbing his chest.

 

Nadia looked up and sighed. “Hey Xanthe”, she replied unenthusiastically.

 

Jumko’s eyes widened in fear as the smiling face of Xanthe was replaced with the underside of her sandal as she raised her right foot. He gasped in fear as it rose high and then suddenly slammed down beside him. The plate he was on jolted. He looked sideways to see the arch of Xanthe’s foot right beside him. It rested on a thick band of leather with thing straps running across the length of her foot. The straps creaked as her foot adjusted within its harness.

 

“Look how small he is”, Xanthe giggled towards Baden, “he’s smaller than my big toe. I could so easily just squish him.” Jumko stared up the length of Xanthe’s leg towards her grinning face as she stared lovingly into Baden’s face while she rubbed his chest. It looked as though they were about to kiss. Suddenly, Jumko’s world went blurry as he was grabbed up in the clutches of Nadia’s hands and brought securely towards her chest.

 

“Is that Jumko”, Xanthe teased as she squinted down at him. “He’s so small I can hardly tell. He’s so much smaller than my Gulaka.” Nadia huffed at Xanthe’s comments. She wondered how someone would be so petty about the size of their Gulaka.

 

“Isn’t it weird?” Xanthe asked with a cheeky grin.

 

“What?” Nadia replied.

 

“You know...”, Xanthe continued, “I mean a week ago you were telling everyone you were going to marry Jumko today ... and now, here you are, getting ready to eat him... isn’t that kinda ... weird?”

 

“It’s not weird!” Nadia huffed back defensively.

 

“I think it’s weird ... and you’re marrying the guy that beat him, that’s super weird. Like how does Jumko feel? You’re gonna eat him and then fuck his nemesis.” Jumko heard Nadia and Ziv gasp in unison as they both stared up at Xanthe in disgust.

 

“What?” she asked rhetorically, “I’m just stating the facts. You are going to have sex tonight aren’t you? ... Straight after you eat your boyfriend, I mean EX-BOYFRIEND? ... you have been drinking the wine right?”

 

Nadia just continued to stare at Xanthe with anger and disgust. Xanthe looked up into Baden’s face and smiled while she continued to rub his chest.

 

“We managed to sneak some wine earlier today and we’ve already had like 4 cups each”, she gloated. Xanthe then glanced back down at Nadia. “You know Baden right?” she asked, “you remember right, he’s the Warrior of Warriors and he’s going to be MY husband.” Xanthe stared back up at Baden.

 

“He’s so fucking hot hey?” she asked no-one in particular. Xanthe planted a sensual kiss on Baden’s lips. Her left hand continued to rub his chest. She broke off the kiss and returned her gaze to Nadia. “We’ve had so much wine, maybe it was a mistake”, she giggled. “We’re so fucking horny already, it definitely is potent. We’re gonna like fuck for days”, she bragged as her right hand drifted down Baden’s chest and grabbed at his crotch.

 

“Hmm!” Xanthe grunted as she squeezed her grip on Baden’s crotch. “Can’t wait to have hot babies with you”, she teased. Nadia and Ziv were no longer looking at Xanthe. They were both glancing in the distance, ignoring her.

 

“Oh!” Xanthe clapped as she reached into her cleavage. “Have you seen my new necklace?”

 

Jumko starred up in horror as he watched Xanthe’s hand grip the golden chains of her necklace and begin to pull it out of her chest. Up it raised revealing Teod attached to the end. His arms were tied to the chain and it looked as though he was wrapped in a golden harness that hung from the necklace. A jade pressed between his legs.

 

“You remember Teod?” Xanthe asked Jumko, “We’ll, here he is.”

 

Xanthe swung the chain slightly as Teod drifted to and fro in front of her bosom. “This is what happens when you are a coward”, she chimed. “He matches my eyes”, she remarked, obviously referring to the Jade rather than Teod himself. “Lucky thing gets to spend all day tucked between my breasts, don’t you Teod”, she cooed in a baby voice.

 

“You know”, she continued, “I don’t blame him... I mean, I’d rather be stuck between some hot girls titties all day long than be digested by my girlfriend.” Xanthe lifted the chain to hang Teod directly in front of her eyes. “Isn’t that right Teod?” she asked, “nobody wants to be a Gulaka right.” Xanthe then bent down and lowered the chain to bring Teod close towards Jumko who lay firmly grasped in Nadia’s hands in front of her chest. “You should say goodbye to Jumko, today’s his last day being alive” Xanthe suggested.

 

Jumko looked at Teod as he hung his head low in shame. His arms strung up to the chain above him. But before Jumko could say anything, he heard Nadia tighten her grip on his bamboo plate and he was shifted sideways out of view.

 

Xanthe rose back up and tucked Teod back into her dress. “Back between my tits you go”, she teased. “And you better not come on them you little pervert”, she added with a naughty grin. “He’s still got his penis”, Xanthe mentioned, “I’m not a fan of having boy’s penises cut off, especially not ex-boyfriends who I’m about to eat...I think that’s cruel”, she remarked maliciously.  Xanthe then rubbed Baden’s chest once more.

 

“Anyway”, she chimed, “you guys have fun tonight.” They then turned to walk away but not before Xanthe glanced back at Nadia. “Enjoy eating Jumko, I bet he tastes delicious”, she sneered. She then squealed in delight as Baden tightened his grip around her hips as they strolled away.

 

“I fucking hate that bitch!” Ziv blurted out, catching both Nadia and Jumko off guard with his profanity. It was a break from his generally quiet demeanour.

 

“Oh my god! I know”, Nadia replied, “I freaking hate her too.”

 

“I hope she chocks on Baden’s dick!” Ziv snorted.

 

Nadia giggled and lightly slapped his leg as she butted him jokingly. “That would be awesome”, she laughed. Jumko was shifted to be placed back in front of her chest, facing forward.

 

“It would be great if they both fucked each other to death!”

 

Nadia covered her mouth as she chuckled. “You’re mean”, she sniggered.

 

“No seriously”, Ziv continued, “Like literally fucked each other to death and die of dehydration or something. The world would be a better place.”

 

Ziv looked at Nadia’s smiling face and a moment of silence erupted. They stared at each other and in unison they leaned forward and began kissing. Jumko, hearing the sound of lips slapping together, craned his neck upwards to see Nadia and Ziv kissing passionately. Their tongues were touching. Jumko’s heart sank. “Fuck!” he thought, “Nadia’s falling for him ... it must be the wine!” He coughed loudly, hoping to break up the make-out session, but his coughs were too quiet from such a tiny person to be heard.

 

“Nadia!” he shouted.

 

Nadia and Ziv broke off the kiss and their heads drifted apart as Nadia rubbed Ziv’s cheek. They continued to stare at each other. She didn’t hear Jumko scream.

 

“Should I get some more wine?” Ziv asked.

 

“Sure”, she replied as she handed him her empty cup.

 

Ziv stood up and walked away. Nadia watched him go, dazed as she had just shared an intimate moment with him for the first time. “Perhaps the wine is potent”, she thought as she searched for reasons for her sudden attraction to Ziv. She felt Jumko squiggle in her lap and she looked down at him as she turned the plate around so that he faced her.

 

Jumko lost his train of thought as he once again stared at the giant face of the most beautiful girl in the world. His anger was suddenly forgotten as Nadia’s giant eyes studied his face. She wondered if he had noticed her make out with Ziv. She tried to search for body language clues as to how he was feeling. She was about to open her mouth to say something when her friend Rara strolled up.

 

“Hey sexy”, she teased as she plopped herself down on the bench next to Nadia, taking up the space that was occupied by Ziv just a moment ago.

 

“RARA!” Nadia exclaimed in excitement as they hugged.

 

“Oh my god!” Rara began, “the wine is definitely hitting me hard.” Rara leaned in to Nadia’s shoulder so she could whisper.

 

“I’m so fucking horny”, she giggled. Nadia gasped in surprise. “I can’t stop Nadia”, she continued, “I can’t stop thinking about sex. Everything I see I want to stick it in me...The spoon ... the musicians flute ... the shamans stick...I’ve never felt like this.”

 

“Well I always knew you were a slut”, Nadia joked. Rara slapped her lightly.

 

“No seriously”, she continued, “It’s like a freaking waterfall down there. MY thighs are EVEN wet. Aren’t you horny?”

 

“No”, Nadia replied, “I’m not a whore.” Rara slapped her again and giggled.

 

“Well drink some more wine then bitch”, she joked. Rara then glanced down at Jumko lying in Nadia’s lap. “Oh my god! Is that Jumko?” she asked.

 

“Yeah”, Nadia replied as she looked down at him. Jumko stared up as two giantess faces stared back down at him.

 

“Why you holding him? Shouldn’t he be in your fuck hut ... sorry, I mean honeymoon hut?” she teased.

 

“He wanted to see the whole wedding ceremony. So I figured why not it’ll be nice”, Nadia replied. There was a moment of silence as both girls looked down at Jumko as he lay flayed out on a bamboo plate. His limbs fastened down, covered in honey. Nadia was softly smiling down at him. Rara was giving him a strange, vacant stare.

 

“Oh my god!” Rara eventually blurted out as she recovered from a mini-comatose like state, “I just thought about sticking my Gulaka in my pussy. Fuck I’m so fucking horny. When do we get married so I can start fucking? I’m like a horny dog.” Nadia stared at her with her mouth slightly agape in shock but a small smile developing on the edges of her lips.

 

“What!” Rara yelled, “you haven’t thought about sticking Jumko in your pussy?” Nadia just stared in disbelief. “Fuck!” Rara commented, “I’m the only sicko around here then. How are you seriously not horny? You must be drinking the wrong wine.”

 

“I don’t know”, Nadia replied, “Maybe I’m just not a freak.” Jumko continued staring up as the goddesses spoke. His mind reeled at the thought of Rara sticking her Gulaka in her pussy. He’d actually never seen a pussy. He couldn’t quite imagine what it would be like. He just pictured a second set of lips between the legs. He was suddenly overcome with misery and jealousy at the realization that he would never see Nadia’s pussy, but Ziv will. His train of thought was interrupted as Rara ran the tip of her finger across his chest to gather up some honey. Jumko stared in anger as he watched the finger disappear between Rara’s lips as she tasted the sweet nectar.

 

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed as the finger popped out of her wet mouth, “he tastes better than mine. Wanna swap?”

 

“Nope”, Nadia joked back, “he’s all mine.”

 

“I thought he didn’t want to be eaten by you?” Rara reminded her friend.

 

“He changed his mind...” Nadia replied. “When he saw how beautiful I am”, she added jokingly.

Rara looked back down at Jumko.

 

“Do you know how lucky you are?” she asked, “like almost every Gulaka asked to be eaten by Nadia. That’s how beautiful she is.” Jumko just stared back aimlessly. He didn’t feel lucky. He was going to be swallowed soon. Ziv was the lucky one. Rara looked back up at Nadia. “Mine even wanted to be eaten by you”, she added, “If they’d let you, you’d get fat eating all the Gulakas.”

 

Music started to play again. Fires and torches were being lit to provide illumination as the sunlight faded. “Well, I gotta get back to Jaro”, Rara said as she rose up. “If I go missing”, she added jokingly, “come look for me in the jungle, I’ll probably be fucking a tree or something.”

 

Nadia stared back down at Jumko as they were left alone again. Nadia hoped that Rara’s words didn’t upset Jumko too much. She wondered if he was still upset about being eaten. Nadia was careful not to bring up the topic or approach the subject, but Rara was careless with her words. She stroked his tiny face as though to reassure him even though she wasn’t sure if he was even upset. She smiled down at him. Jumko smiled back. He treasured being the attention of this magnificent goddess. An attention that evaporated quickly as Ziv returned holding 2 cups of wine.

 

“Here you go”, he said as he handed Nadia a cup while sitting back down. This time he positioned himself very, very close to Nadia.

 

“Thank you”, Nadia replied as she took the cup. She began to drink a bit and then naturally dropped her head onto Ziv’s shoulder. Jumko’s heart sank again and he fell further into depression as he noticed Ziv and Nadia begin to hold hands. “Fuck!” he stressed, “The wine is making her do crazy things.”

 

Chapter 11: Becoming a Spirit by bobobo
Author's Notes:

As the Festival of Love is about to end, Nadia instructs her sister to place Jumko in her honeymoon hut to wait for her arrival. Nadia's sister has some harsh words for Jumko.

Nadia and Ziv’s face flickered in the dancing light of the fire. Music rang out and dancers performed as the festival was reaching its climax. Jumko was increasingly frustrated. What initially started out as just hand holding and gentle embracing had now escalated to sensual stroking and kissing. Jumko cried out repeatedly for Nadia to stop, but his pleas fell on deaf ears as the music was drowning out his meek, little voice. He just stared in aggravation as he saw Ziv softly stroke Nadia’s thighs and her hands caressed Ziv’s. He’d close his eyes in annoyance each time they faced each other and began kissing. He’d sigh in irritation when Ziv would gently kiss Nadia’s neck repeatedly while she would begin to breathe heavily and occasionally whimper in delight. Worst of all, Jumko would also look out at the scene playing before him and notice that each and every couple was doing almost the same thing. Like zombies under a vicious curse, they seemed incapable of controlling their bodies. Their hands would continually seek out new paths over each other’s bodies. Their eyes half opened in a daze as lips required constant contact with skin. Xanthe and Baden were the most obnoxious. They appeared as thought they were actively struggling against the curse to keep each other’s clothes on. Jumko even wondered if anyone else noticed Baden’s fingers slip into Xanthe’s crotch and stay there while she squirmed in pleasure. The wedding wine was definitely potent.

 

As quickly as the music and performances had started, they abruptly ended. The gong sounded and silence befell the crowd. The couples who were moments ago embracing each other lovingly now sat still at attention. The Grand Shaman appeared and he surveyed the crowd before him. The silence was eventually broken as he spoke. His voice was a croaky mixture of age and wisdom. He welcomed the participants and explained the symbolism of the proceedings. He described the importance of the ritual and its bearing on the future of the empire. The shaman then instructed how each couple would be married. The warrior and the maiden will take a vow of marriage. A golden ring would be passed onto each other’s fingers. The maiden will be given a small biscuit to eat that contained the vital and secret, ancient ingredients that ensured the first born would be a son. Each would drink a cup of wedding wine from the royal chalice and then they’d be engulfed in the smoke of the holy pipe that the Shaman blows over them. They’d then kiss and the marriage would be complete. The couples would be married one by one. Once all the marriages are complete, they are then invited to dance by the fire until they decide to retire to their honeymoon huts for the evening.

 

Jumko watched in fascination as the Grand Shaman began the first wedding ceremony with the first couple. They followed his instructions and it was complete in a short amount of time. After all, the shaman had over a 100 couples to get through. After the smoke was blown and the couple kissed, a great roar went through the crowd to show their joy. One after another, couples were married and each time the crowd shouted in joy and clapped their hands. Eventually, the shaman reached Xanthe and Baden who struggled to maintain still as the Shaman proceeded to marry them. They said their vows. Only the people in close proximity could hear what they said. The rings were exchanged, smoke was blown and they kissed. They smooched. They looked as though they were practically trying to eat each other’s mouths. The crowd jeered and clapped and laughed. Before the shaman could even begin on the next couple, Xanthe and Baden jumped up and ran off together to their honeymoon hut. They pushed their way through the crowd holding hands, ensuring they don’t leave each other behind. The crowd laughed. Some groaned. It wasn’t mandatory for couples to dance after being married, but it was definitely rude not to wait for all the couples to be married before running off. Jumko figured that they had drunk too much wine too early and were basically a few swings away from just fucking in public.

 

The Shaman was steadily approaching Nadia and Ziv’s position. Jumko was overcome with sadness that his last day was fast coming to an end. He craned his neck upwards to look at Nadia and was relieved to see that she was not kissing or caressing Ziv. Jumko looked ahead again and sighed. His fate was sealed. He knew he needed to make peace with Nadia marrying someone else, but his feelings were outweighing his logic. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine that it was actually himself and Nadia that were getting married tonight. It was him who was caressing her thighs and kissing her face. His daydream was rudely interrupted by Nadia motioning to someone while snapping her fingers. She was calling her younger sister Teska over.

 

“Will you please put Jumko in my hut?” Nadia asked Teska as she approached. Jumko craned his neck to look at Nadia’s face as he was passed up to Teska’s waiting hand. Nadia didn’t even look at him as he was carried up and away. Jumko slumped in sad confusion. He understood why Nadia didn’t want him around anymore. She was about to get married in an intimate ceremony and would perhaps be embarrassed if the Shaman saw her Gulaka there. However, he was upset that she didn’t even acknowledge him as he was passed to Teska. She didn’t even say goodbye or anything. Were her feelings for him rapidly disappearing and being replaced with new feelings for Ziv. Damn that wedding wine!

 

Teska carried Jumko’s plate on her palm at chest height as she walked over to the honeymoon huts. Jumko stared up at her. He could see the bottom of her chin. Teska was probably around 14 or 15 years old and was almost as beautiful as her older sister. She briefly looked down at the Gulaka on the plate in her palm. His arms flayed outwards. His limbs fastened down. He was covered in a thin film of honey. She wandered why her sister carried him around. Jumko smiled up at Teska. He’d wave if he could. Teska didn’t even flinch and gazed back upwards ignoring him. Jumko dropped his smile in sorrow and stared up the starry sky as Teska carried him along. The night was silent except the shuffling of Teska’s sandals on the sandy path.

 

Teska suddenly stopped and Jumko watched as she craned her neck sideways as though to hear something in the distance. She then began to walk slowly and Jumko began to hear the same sounds. It sounded like a dog was panting. Maybe two dogs. Maybe some kind of parrot was shrieking too. A woman’s voice pierced the noise. “Oh fuck!” it cried out. No, it was heavy breathing. Was somebody working out? Were two people fighting? “Don’t stop!” the voice cried out again, this time louder and much closer. SEX! Somebody was having sex. Very loud sex and very close.

 

“Oh my god!” Teska shushed as she placed her hand over her mouth. She quickly ducked sideways and hid behind a tree. She looked down at Jumko in her palm. “Oh my god”, she repeated, “look at this.” Jumko was lifted up and positioned vertically next to Teska’s face. He glanced straight ahead and he could see through a window into one of the honeymoon huts.

 

 The room was brightly lit with candles and on the bed on all fours was Xanthe. Naked. Her legs were folded at the knees and her hands were stretched out in front of her, gripping at the hides on the bed. Behind her was Baden on his knees, thrusting in and out of Xanthe. His eyes were almost closed and his right hand was fastened onto Xanthe’s shoulder as he aggressively thrust his hips into her buttocks. Her ass cheeks rippled with each onslaught of Baden’s lower abdomen. Her eyes were closed and her neck was craned backwards as she moaned in pleasure. “Arrggg!” she cried out, “OH god... don’t stop.” Jumko’s gaze was focused on a shimmer flickering between Xanthe’s breasts. It was Teod. He was still hanging from the necklace around her neck but was swinging violently back and forth like a pendulum with each thrust of the couple’s sex moves. He was hanging just below Xanthe’s breasts as they too swung in unison. Teod didn’t seem afraid or angry; he just seemed defeated, resigned. It looked as though he was just waiting ... waiting for the swinging to stop. Hoping that the sex would be over soon. Xanthe walked her hands backwards as she began to lean upwards. She swung her right arm around the back of Baden’s neck as she brought her back up against his chest. Baden clenched her left breast with his left hand as Xanthe turned her head towards the right and Baden began to bite down on her neck. “Fuck me!” Xanthe demanded. Baden had already complied. Xanthe heaved heavily in pleasure as she bounced up and down on Baden’s thighs; his cock glided in and out of her pussy. Her breasts rose and fell and poor Teod was now repeatedly smashed into the top of Xanthe’s tummy. He struck the underside of her breasts each time Xanthe rose up and then flew outwards each time she sank back down onto Baden’s cock.

 

Jumko was mesmerized by the scene before him. He became aroused and despite lacking his sexual organs he still felt as though blood was rushing towards his loins. His view shifted as he was turned to face Teska’s face. He could see she was flustered. “Oh my god”, she whispered, “they’re really going at it. We should get out of here before they see us.” Jumko was lowered back down to chest height as Teska carefully tip-toed away from the hut and made her way towards Nadia’s honeymoon hut. The sounds of Xanthe shrieking in delight dimmed as Teska walked but a loud guttural cry of pleasure rang out briefly and then faded. Teska looked backwards and then looked down at Jumko. “That was so weird”, she exclaimed as she tried to hide her obvious arousal. “I hope my sister has the tenacity to at least close her curtains tonight before she decides to have sex.” Teska noticed that Jumko’s penis was missing and she remembered her sister telling her about that.

 

“I bet you’d love to watch my sister fuck Ziv wouldn’t you you little perv?” Teska taunted as she opened the door to Nadia’s honeymoon hut. Jumko remained silent as the thought of Nadia and Ziv fucking the way that Xanthe and Baden did filled him with a mixture of jealousy and arousal. He was placed down on the table beside the jar of honey. His thoughts were interrupted by the jabbing of Teska’s finger across his chest. She scooped up some the honey that covered him and sucked on it from the tip of her fingers. “Mmmm..mmmmm”, she moaned, “you taste so good.” She looked around the room to make sure that no-one was watching her and then she rubbed her finger down both of Jumko’s legs to collect more honey that she greedily licked off. “Hey!” Jumko shouted as Teska popped her finger out of her satisfied mouth. Teska looked down and then picked up the brush from the honey jar and made sure to cover Jumko’s entire body in a thick film of honey. She then sat down on her knees after placing the brush back so that her face was uncomfortably close to Jumko. He wondered if she was now going to lick him from head to toe.

 

“My sister really liked you”, she piped as she stared down at Jumko. “But my mom hates you you know. She’s glad that Nadia is eating you.” Jumko wasn’t sure what to say, he just stared back.

 

“You made my sister cry a few days ago you know?”

 

Jumko continued to lie in silence. He wasn’t sure where this conversation was going. He was uncomfortable with how close Teska’s face was to his tiny body. Her giant lips were only a few feet above him. He could feel her breath every time she spoke. He could clearly hear her inhale. Her eyes filled his view as they scanned his body.

 

“A lot of boys wanted to be eaten by Nadia you know. You should be grateful she chose you” Teska continued. “My mom said that Nadia should eat someone else, but she said she’d only eat you you know.” Teska paused. “My mom wanted Nadia to eat you like right away. Like the moment she got you you know. She thinks you’re going to make my sister cry again... are you going to make my sister cry?”

 

“No!” Jumko replied. Teska licked her dry lips as she studied Jumko’s face.

 

“My sister said you promised her you’d be a warrior ... what happened?”

 

Jumko just sighed and looked away. He didn’t want to answer.

 

“Are you upset that Nadia chose to marry Ziv?” Teska rudely asked.

 

Jumko looked back up at Teska’s giant eyes as she interrogated him. “I’ve made peace with my circumstances”, he muttered. The truth was, he was still gutted, but he hid these feelings from anyone who asked.

 

“She’s going to fuck him you know? ... right after she eats you”, Teska mentioned.

 

Jumko just watched as her enormous eyes waited for a response from him. He wondered if she was purposely trying to make him angry.

 

“She’s been looking at the Kama Sutra all week you know ... she even brought it to the hut.”

 

 Teska bent down and picked up a book from under the bed. “Look”, she said as she opened the pages, “she even marked off the ones she wants to try.” Teska turned the book around to show Jumko a page with various different sex positions on it. A few of them had been circled with charcoal. Teska turned the book back and flipped through a few pages. “Here’s the one that Xanthe was doing”, she said as she showed Jumko the page with the sex position on it. It was circled with charcoal. “Nadia circled this one too, looks like she wants to try it.” The book was turned back again. “It’s called doggie style”, she added.

 

“Oooo... here’s her favourite one”, Teska piped up as she flipped over the page and then turned the book around to show Jumko. It had a drawing of a girl with her legs wrapped around the man’s waist. He was holding her just above her hips and she was leaning backwards. Her arms were lifted up and away from her head that hung backwards. It was circled repeatedly. Teska slammed the book shut, sending a gust of wind across Jumko’s tiny body. “I think that’s enough porn for you”, she teased. She placed the book back under the bed and then looked back at Jumko.

 

He was filled with jealousy and rage. He couldn’t believe that Nadia had circled her favourite positions. Did she think about fucking Ziv while she did it he wondered? He thought that Nadia would have been too upset at his predicament to even think about having sex. But it turns out that while he was strapped down on to the table and Nadia was rubbing shrinking lotion onto him, she was thinking about all the wonderful sex she was going to be having. While he was being shrunk down by his own mother, Nadia was fantasizing about fucking Ziv while she flipped the pages of the book in her room.

 

“Awww”, Teska cooed, “you look upset, did I make you upset?”

 

Jumko looked down the length of his body at Teska’s giant face. He consciously tried to hide his emotions. He didn’t want her to know he was angry.

 

“Don’t cry”, she whispered, “I wouldn’t want you to be as upset as Nadia was a few days ago you know.” Teska stood up as she prepared to leave. She dusted off her knees.

 

“Don’t worry about it”, she said reassuringly, “try not to think of all the sex my sister will be having... all the fun she’s going to have while fucking her husband ZIV...besides, you’ll be nice and warm inside her stomach so you won’t see it. That’s better than being like that poor Teod guy you know. Bouncing around her tits like that.”

 

Teska then bent down to get her face really close to tiny Jumko’s body. She positioned her lips directly over his face and smiled evilly. “You fuck with my sister“, she whispered, “I fuck with you.” Teska then opened her mouth wide and Jumko stared up into her maw. He could see past her pink tongue to her throat at the back. Her uvula pulsed as her tongue wiggled within her mouth. Suddenly her teeth slammed shut and Jumko could almost see his fearful expression in the gleaming whiteness of her incisors. Slowly her teeth were covered by her red lips as they eventually met and a cheeky smile developed in the corners. Teska rose up, giggled and then closed the curtains before leaving.

 

Jumko was left alone. His limbs fastened down to the bamboo plate. Covered in a thick film of honey. As silence descended on his position, his ears became hypersensitive to any sound they could detect. He couldn’t tell if it was in his head or just barely audible, but he thought he could hear the sexual moans of Xanthe in the distance. He wondered if Teod was as miserable as he was. He wondered if being smashed in Xanthe’s tits repeatedly as she fucked would be better than fastened down to a sticky plate waiting to be swallowed. Jumko waited, all the while wallowing in jealousy and anger at the prospect of Nadia fucking Ziv. His only solace was the distant moans of Xanthe as she repeatedly orgasmed. Eventually her moans were drowned out by the shouts of joy and the banging of drums from the festival as the shaman had finished his last marriage ritual.

 

---

 

It seemed that hours had passed by as Jumko listened to the cacophony of sounds that waded from the festival. The banging of drums, shouts of joy and shuffling of dancers filled the atmosphere. Eventually, he heard the sounds of Nadia and Ziv’s voices increase in volume as they approached the hut.

 

“I can’t believe they didn’t close their curtains. I bet they did that on purpose”, he heard Nadia question.

 

“They’re such fucking weirdoes”, Ziv answered.

 

“Yeah... attention whores who want everyone to watch them”, Nadia said in disgust. Jumko realized they were right outside the door.

 

There was a pause in the conversation. He couldn’t hear anything more beyond the dim sounds emanating from the festival grounds. “Were they kissing?” he wondered.

 

Suddenly, he heard Nadia yelp in surprise and the door to the hut was banged open as Ziv struck it with his foot. He lunged inside, carrying Nadia on his hips as she faced him and repeatedly kissed his face. Ziv struggled with his right arm to find the edge of the door, but once his fingers made contact, he slammed it shut again. Jumko watched this by tilting his head forward and looking down the length of his body. Beyond his sticky legs covered in honey.

 

Nadia was lowered to the floor while she continued kissing Ziv passionately. Ziv was now working on untying the knots on her dress that held it together while Nadia struggled to unbuckle his war attire. Jumko’s heart sank as he witnessed the girl he loved strive to keep her lips locked with the man who beat him. Nadia’s dress fell to the floor around her legs and moments later, Ziv’s war attire dropped with a loud thud. They continued kissing, eyes closed as their hands now felt each other’s bodies. Nadia’s right hand drifted down Ziv’s chest and over his abdomen as it gingerly touched the bulge that sprouted from behind his underwear. Ziv clamped both is hands behind Nadia’s bra and with one swift movement, it was untied and tossed away as Nadia squealed in delight. Her breasts jostled slightly as the bra was ripped away and Ziv instinctively began to rub across them with his fingers. Nadia wrapped her left arm around his neck and tightened her grip, forcing his face closer to hers. Ziv’s fingers drifted below her breast as they bounced back into position, her nipples hardened towards the ceiling in excitement. His hands drifted down to her hips and passed smoothly around them to cover both sides of her bum.

 

Jumko bashed his head back against the plate in anger and jealousy. This was the first time he had ever seen Nadia’s beautiful breasts and he was fastened down to an uncomfortable bamboo board. Denied the pleasure of touching them. He could hear the wet slopping sound’s of their lips locking and their tongues wrestling. Their breathing was heavy and intensifying. He wondered if Nadia had forgotten about him. He wondered if she was too long gone in the throes of lust and passion to even remember that he was there. He heard Ziv grunt and Nadia giggled and he looked back at them to see Nadia staring down at Ziv’s engorged member as she gently rubbed it towards her stomach. Her eyes glued on it as Ziv breathed defensively on her forehead, his eyes closed in pleasure. The tip of his cock made contact with the fabric of Nadia’s underwear that covered her pulsing pussy. Realizing that he was being denied access to her, Ziv aggressively grabbed her and lifted her onto his hips as she shrieked in excitement and joy. He turned and walked towards the bed as Nadia pounded his face and lips with passionate kisses.

 

Ziv threw her down on the bed and briefly wrestled with her legs as his hands struggled to find the band of her underwear. Nadia giggled and yelped for him to stop, but she only playfully attempted to stop his progress. She was smiling and looking at him hungrily while he finally gripped onto her panties and in one, quick swoop they were thrust off her legs and thrown behind him. They hit the door with a soft thud and then dropped to the floor. Ziv slowly began to climb onto Nadia’s petite frame. He advanced towards her face with his lips trotting a path of soft, gentle kisses up her body.

 

“Wait”, Nadia whispered breathlessly. Ziv continued his onslaught.

 

“Hold on”, Nadia suggested as she placed her hands on his shoulders and tried to push him off her. Ziv was now at her breasts and he tongued her nipples. Nadia’s eyes struggled to keep open and waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Even her arms briefly collapsed before becoming stiff again and she tried again to push Ziv off her.

 

“Ziv! ... wait”, she begged. Ziv stopped and looked at her face. His face wrought with confusion and pleading to continue. Nadia wiggled form underneath his frame and lifted her torso up to place her face in front of his. “I have to take care of something”, she mentioned, “just lie down and we’ll do this in a bit.” Nadia turned to face Jumko.

 

It was the first time she had looked at him since being carried into the room. Jumko’s rage, jealousy, anger and envy evaporated once his eyes locked with Nadia’s. He had forgotten how incredibly beautiful she looked and under the soft glow of candlelight she looked as vibrant and as radiant as ever. Before Nadia could reach out and grab him, she reached under the bed to retrieve the book that hid there and handed it to Ziv. “Look through this”, she suggested while briefly gazing at him, “I marked a few things.” Nadia smiled sultry and she giggled briefly when Ziv’s eyes light up at his realization of what the book contained. He grabbed it and jumped to lie on his back on the left side of the bed. He opened the book and began flipping through the pages. Nadia sat up and positioned herself next the side table. She slowly lifted Jumko up and brought him towards her face.

 

Jumko was lost in the presence of such a magnificent beauty. Her flawless skin pulsed and glowed in the flickering of the candles. She smiled softly down at him as she gently ran a finger down the length of his body. She was trying to reassure him. Calm him. Her pupils were dilated and huge as she gazed at him.

 

“Hey”, she whispered.

 

“Hey”, Jumko replied.

 

Nadia’s eyes looked down the length of his tiny body and she placed the tip of her finger gently over his groin. She could barely feel the scar there that signified the loss of his manhood. She was reminded of the painful and unsatisfying hand job she had given him yesterday. Her smile disappeared, but only briefly as she forced herself to re-establish it. She felt guilty, but she didn’t want Jumko to notice. She was also reminded of the time she gave him his first hand job in the forest. She remembered her own curiosity as she touched Jumko’s penis for the first time and the desire she felt for it back then. Nadia glanced behind her at Ziv lying on the bed looking through the Karma Sutra. She focused on his cock. It was red and swollen and stood almost vertical. Her fake smile turned into a real lustful one as a pulse of desire flooded her mind. She wanted so badly to just jump on him and shove that dick right inside her wet pussy. She snapped out of her hallucination and returned her gaze back at Jumko.  She suddenly became self aware of the actions ahe and Ziv had performed moments before. She wondered if Jumko witnessed them. She wondered if he was upset, angry or jealous. She stroked him again reassuringly.

 

“How’s it going?” she asked sheepishly. She didn’t know what to say given the current predicament she found herself in. She was naked and holding her tiny ex-boyfriend, who was about to be eaten, on a small plate in her hands while her new husband lay beside her on the bed waiting to get fucked looking at the sex moves she wanted to try out.

 

“Uh... good I guess”, Jumko shrugged. He didn’t know what to say. It was awkward given the current predicament he found himself in. He was strapped down onto a plate in the huge hands of the girl he loved, covered in sweet honey, ready to be swallowed, while she had just gotten naked with a man she barely knew and was almost ready to have endless, passionate sex with him for hours on end.

 

Ziv on the other hand was oblivious to either of their predicaments as he just glanced at the various sex moves his new hot wife wanted to try out. His only struggle was to force his hormonal body to resist the urge to just grab Nadia and begin fucking her endlessly. He had no idea she was such a sexual person and each new sex move he saw she had marked off sent a pulse of desire through his body that weakened his resolve to obey her instructions to just lie there.

 

“So... I got married”, Nadia stammered. She winced at the blunder she just said.

 

“How is this NOT going to upset him?” she thought to herself.

 

Jumko just sighed. Those words upset him. It was supposed to be him. Yet, his sadness was short lived as he was reminded that Nadia was completely naked. He had never seen her naked before. He began to crane his neck downwards, aspiring to gaze on her naked breasts. “They’re gonna be huge”, he realized as his body was buoyed by excitement. Nadia noticed him lift his head and sensing his desire to ogle her naked body, she titled the plate backwards and lifted it closer to her face, blocking his view. She felt it was inappropriate for Jumko to see her naked body. All this desire to be naked and have sex was still very new to her and old habits of being prude and virginal were hard to break. She desired Ziv greatly and her love for Jumko died rapidly after seeing his tiny form nailed down onto a plate and covered in honey.

 

Jumko dropped his head back and grunted in disappointment at being denied the opportunity to see Nadia’s naked body. Nadia was about to say something to him when she heard Ziv gasp and she turned her head to glace at him. Ziv’s mouth was wide open in shock and he turned the book to show Nadia her favourite position that she circled more intensely than all the others.

 

“I assume this is your favourite one”, Ziv teased. Nadia giggled in embarrassment and flushed red with excitement.

 

“Yeah”, she stammered, “we will definitely try it at some point tonight”

 

“Come on baby”, Ziv pleaded as he reached out his hand to stroke her back, “can we start having sex already?” Nadia noticed his cock flinch in anticipation. She smiled at Ziv.

 

“Soon my love”, she replied, “I’m almost done here.” Nadia turned back to look down at Jumko.

 

She could see that he was immensely upset. She felt a little sorry for him. It wasn’t supposed to end this way for him. She remembered that she felt incredibly sad when he lost the fight, but right now, she was lusting for Ziv and that’s all she could think about. The wine was potent.

With the nails of her index finger and thumb she pinched the nail that held Jumko’s right arm down and lifted it up and dropped it on the floor. Jumko’s right arm was free and he watched as she repeated the action with the nail that held his left arm down. While Nadia lifted the final nail that held his legs down, Jumko rubbed his wrists, feeling a sense of freedom again as he could finally move his limbs. He jumped slightly as Nadia wiggled her index finger under his back and pressed down on his chest, clutching him in her grip as she lifted him off the plate. Jumko was raised slightly and was staring directly at the large, magnificent face of the girl he desired before him.

 

“Thank you Jumko”, Nadia began softly, “thank you for agreeing to be my Gulaka.” She slowly and gently rubbed her index finger and thumb around reassuringly as Jumko was gripped between them. Jumko stared straight ahead at her mouth as she spoke and then down her neck and towards her breasts. He could see them. He could see her naked breasts. He was glued to them. They were absolutely glorious. He desired immensely to reach out and touch them. He tried to look further down her toned body and see if he could manage to glimpse her vagina. He had never seen a pussy and wanted to see Nadia’s pussy. He imagined it was beautiful but her thumb blocked his view. He was jostled slightly and he shot his eyes back up at Nadia’s and he saw a look of slight disgust on her face.

 

Nadia felt slightly violated as she watched Jumko ogle her tits and naked body. But she pushed the feeling aside as she focused on the task at hand and realized that he wasn’t going to be around much longer. She would allow him to see her naked boy if it brought him some minor joy. She thought she would struggle to eat him. She thought it would be almost impossible to bring herself to eat Jumko, the boy she had loved only days prior. But staring at his tiny little body in her fingers, she didn’t feel nearly as terrible as she thought she would. She felt upset for Jumko, but she felt a very strong urge to fuck Ziv and she needed to devour Jumko before she did so his spirit would be absorbed by her fertilized womb. “Besides”, Nadia reasoned, “he’s not dying, his spirit will be passed onto her offspring.”  This thought brought solace to her mind and she was ready to eat him. Actually, she noted, she desperately wanted to fuck Ziv and this was the only chore in the way.

 

Nadia smiled softly at Jumko. “I know this might sound cheesy”, she began, “but ... do you ... do you have any last words?” Nadia squeaked out the last few uncomfortable words as she raised an eyebrow, awaiting a response. Jumko looked up at her face. She looked a little upset. She was so fucking beautiful it brought him immense pain that he couldn’t be with her. He still didn’t want to be eaten, but he didn’t want to upset her further by putting up a fuss. He wanted nothing more than to make her happy. Jumko smiled back.

 

“I love you Nadia”, he stammered, as he said the only words he could think of to say in such unique circumstances. Nadia’s smile grew. Jumko stared straight ahead at her mouth. He noticed her pearly white teeth and her plump red lips stretched into a smile. He was about to pass between them. Her teeth disappeared as her lips pressed into each other again.

 

“Awww”, Nadia cooed softly, “I’m going to miss you Jumko.” Nadia looked one more time down at the boy she once loved. He was sticky and covered in honey. He didn’t squirm or fight or shout or look angry. He did look upset though and Nadia tried to remember him smiling and being happy when they used to hang out in the past. Before the ritual had begun. Before Jumko lost his final fight. Nadia held onto these thoughts as she raised Jumko up to her lips and slowly inserted him into her mouth.

 

Jumko just stared in awe and fear as he watched Nadia’s mouth open. He was immensely aware of everything. He could not close his eyes as he focused on every minor detail that signalled his end. A single strand of saliva thinned as its ends held tightly only the surface of Nadia’s palate and tongue as they separated further. Her tongue fidgeted between her lower teeth as it awaited his body. Her uvula hung triumphantly at the entrance to her throat, patiently ready to feel his body pass by. He saw the tops of her lower molars. One still had a small piece of beef lodged in it. A clue of her previous meal and a signal of his impending doom.

 

Time seemed to slow down and he was slowly glided towards her anxious tongue. He glanced up just before he passed between her lips. He made eye contact as she stared down at him pass beneath her nose and into her mouth. Jumko lowered his head to stare straight ahead again and observed as her tongue rose up from its slumbering position and stretch out to greet the approaching morsel. Jumko was lowered onto its bumpy, wet surface and it jiggled below him as Nadia’s thumb retreated from underneath his stomach while her index finger pushed on his back, forcing him down onto the surface of her tongue. Jumko turned his head sideways and glanced down the length of his body as he watched Nadia’s single finger retreat behind her teeth, the light fading as her lips closed down around it. With a wet pop, her finger freed itself from her lips and Jumko was sealed within her dark, wet, hot mouth. He lay on her tongue as its buds absorbed the flavour of the honey that covered his naked body.

 

Jumko was violently thrust upwards and with a painful hit was pinned up onto the underside of Nadia’s hard palate. Her tongue, like a giant beast, forced him against the moist ceiling as it rubbed along his naked body, collecting as much of the honey as it could. Jumko screamed out, he wondered if Nadia could hear him. His heart dropped in fear as the tongue suddenly seemed to disappear below him. He threw his arms out to stop his fall as the wet monster that occupied the oral cavity with him pushed on his feet and threw him into Nadia’s throat. Jumko yelled in terror as he felt the weight of the uvula pass over his back.

 

He felt weightless as he fell and eventually became lodged in a moist tube that pulsed all around him. He was upside down and his arms hung below him. He felt the tube push on his body and he was being lowered by its movements. His hands felt a giant muscle block his path and his arms folded as his body was lowered onto it. The blockage suddenly opened and he flailed his arms ahead of his descending body. Hoping to feel something in the darkness. The smell that assaulted his nostrils as the wall opened signalled that he was entering Nadia’s stomach. The blockage clamped down on his waist and he was left hanging there. Like a chandelier on the ceiling of the stomach. Jumko suddenly became aware that he could clearly hear Nadia’s heartbeat. Like a huge drum, it beat repeatedly and sounded as though it was banging on the walls of the stomach. He could hear Nadia breath as well as huge gusts of wind appeared to enter and exit a cave just above Jumko’s position. He even heard Nadia speak and it sounded as though her incredibly loud voice was reverberating everywhere.

 

“Ready for this?” he heard her say followed by an immensely loud giggle.

 

The muscle gripping on Jumko released and he fell. He couldn’t hear Ziv’s reply. It sounded muffled. Like somebody trying to talk underwater. Jumko landed with a wet splash into a thick, hot soup. It was incredibly thick and as he tried to sit up and stand, he felt as though he would sink further. It smelt of wine and beef stew. He flailed his hands around and felt different textures. His body movements made splashing noises in the hot liquid and he could feel the soft tissue of perhaps chewed potato or beef or a vegetable of some kind. Jumko just rested where he lay. “This fucking sucks”, he thought as the smell assaulted him, while Nadia’s heartbeat provided ominous music and her breathing filled him with dread. Jumko was a washed with intense feelings of misery and anguish. “This was it!” he suddenly realized, “this is how I fucking die!”

 

“Huh...”, he heard Nadia mutter,”... oh, he said he loved me.” Ziv’s muffled, garbled voice was drowned out by the thumping of the heart pounding away just outside Jumko’s new prison. Jumko felt the soup around him vibrate as Nadia laughed.

 

“No...”, she giggled, “I love you of course ... my sexy husband.”

 

Jumko was almost knocked out by the painful comprehension that Nadia no longer loved him and was about to have sex while he digested inside her. He wondered if she had already forgotten about him. He heard her heartbeat quicken, as though it was getting ready to burst into the stomach. Her breathing got heavier and quicker too, as though the imaginary cave was being battered by a storm. He shuddered when he heard her moan for the first time. It sent small vibrations through the stomach and rattled the quicksand soup he was lodged in. Her body was taunting him. It was teasing him. It was constantly reminding him of the pleasure Nadia was feeling while he wallowed in misery in a pool of wedding wine she had greedily drank moments ago.

 

“I’ve always wanted to say this out loud”, he heard Nadia mention to her new lover. “SHOVE YOUR COCK IN ME AND FUCK MY BRAINS OUT!!” he heard her scream in delight just before she squealed and Jumko felt the contents of her stomach including himself rise and then fall back down. Some wine splashed on his face. Another reminder from her body that she was about to begin her hours-long fuck session. Jumko rose again and fell again. and again. and again. Rhythmically, he was being bounced around inside his food prison. He was starting to sink further and further into the soup. Nadia’s heart was beating incredibly fast now. Her breathing was short, raspy spurts and her moans were worst of all. They would vibrate Jumko’s hot cell. Jumko cried out in frustration as he suddenly realized he had made a terrible choice. He should have asked to be Xanthe’s Gulaka. “Why would anyone want this?” he questioned.

 

He wondered if the other Gulaka’s where as miserable as he was. Almost drowning while being tossed about in half-digested beef stew in a hot and stuffy stomach as its owner moaned in pleasure and bounced on the cock of her husband. Jumko didn’t want this. He really, really did not. He wished he was in Xanthe’s hut right now. Strapped down onto her bamboo plate, listening to her have sex. At least he wouldn’t be eaten. Being strapped down and covered in honey was better than having chunks of mashed potato strike your face repeatedly.

 

“OH MY GOD THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!” he heard Nadia exclaim between breaths.

 

Jumko smashed his arms out in frustration. He tried to strike at the walls of her stomach, hoping to bring his predicament to her attention. But he just ended up splashing himself with more wine and stew as he sunk dangerously low into the pulsating soup. He cried out. He wished he was Teod. He wished he could be tied around Nadia’s neck. He would prefer to be uncomfortably bounced between her tits than be jostled around in her humid stomach. This was absolute hell. How could anybody want this kind of death? He knew the answer. No Gulaka had survived to warn the others. Nadia let out a deep, guttural moan. It shook Jumko’s prison violently. Another painful reminder by her body that Nadia was in absolute bliss.

 

Suddenly, Jumko’s sense of balance was thrown off. It seemed that gravity had shifted as he fell sideways and landed with a hard thud onto the floor or perhaps a wall of her stomach. Tons upon tons of chewed up food and stew and wine landed on top of his body, pinning him down. He closed his mouth. He couldn’t breathe. He couldn’t move his limbs. He heard Nadia shriek in delight and then moan in pleasure. The massive amounts of thick soup surrounding him drifted to one side and then back again, dragging him along the surface of Nadia’s stomach. Jumko was being coated in a burning fluid that coated the floor onto which he was being lugged about. He was losing consciousness. Nadia moaned again. Jumko felt it more intensely through the skin of her stomach that he was painfully pressed against. Her body would not give him a break, despite his much worse situation right now; he was given an even grander reminder that Nadia was enjoying herself.

 

Jumko wished his mother had squished him. Being smashed under her foot would have been better than this. At least that would have ended quickly. At least he wouldn’t be subjected to Nadia’s groans of pleasure. If only he could have decided that when faced with the decision. Or better yet, why the fuck didn’t he accept Xanthe’s proposition. WHY DID HE FUCKING SLIP WHEN HE COULD HAVE BEATEN ZIV. It was supposed to be him fucking Nadia. He was the one who was supposed to marry her and drink the wine and fuck her for hours while sucking on her breasts and kissing her gorgeous face. Ziv was supposed to be in HIS position. Jumko groaned in anguish. He couldn’t breathe, his skin was burning, he couldn’t see anything, his body was being squashed by tons of chewed food and he was drowning in wine and stew. Inside the stomach of the girl he loved. While she was having sex.

 

“OH MY GOD. I’M COMING!” he heard Nadia yell in excitement. She started moaning uncontrollably. Jumko’s prison vibrated as he was dragged to and fro across the wet, sticky floor. Her body once again rubbing in Jumko’s face the amazing sexual satisfaction that Nadia was experiencing while he winced in pain. Nadia’s screams of pleasure faded as Jumko’s mind began to shutdown. Eventually everything went quiet.

 

Chapter 12: A New Day by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Final Chapter: It's the day after the Festival of Love and Nadia wakes up to start her new life.

Nadia opened her eyes and surveyed the room. Sunlight was streaming through the curtain and flooding the hut in a warm glow. She wasn’t sure what time it was, but guessed it was probably about noon or so. She felt immensely calm and relaxed. A huge smile swept her face as she was reminded of last night. Nadia sat up and reached for a cup of water. She was very thirsty. She lifted the cup to see it was empty and then reached for the jug which was empty too. She groaned softy in frustration. She noticed the bamboo plate on the side table and it reminded her of the jar of honey. Suddenly becoming aware of her immense hunger, she grabbed the jar greedily and began shoving fingerloads of honey into her mouth. She moaned lightly at the sweet taste. She sucked her fingers clean and then sighed in satisfaction. She stretched her arms above her head to ease the slight cramps she felt in all her muscles. She stretched her legs out before her and scrunched and spread her toes repeatedly to increase the blood flow. Her pussy ached a bit. She grinned cheekily.

 

She turned her head around to see Ziv was still fast asleep. A stupid, satisfied smile pasted onto his face. Nadia watched him sleep as she tried to recall her memories from the night before. She remembered bits and pieces. It was just one large blur of sex and pleasure. She did vividly remember them doing her favourite sex position. Her loins pulsed slightly at the thought. She wanted to have sex again. Despite the non-stop pounding her little pussy took for hours on end last night, she wanted more. Her eyes glanced down to Ziv’s cock. It lay atop his lower abdomen. Resting in a slightly curled position. She wanted to reach out and grab it. Squeeze it and stroke it till it got large and hard and then shove it back into her pussy where it belonged. Nadia brushed her hair back as she became flustered at her sexual thoughts. She decided to let Ziv sleep. He was surely fatigued too from all the love making last night. The evidence was everywhere. The lion hides were sticky. Nadia’s thighs were covered in a film of bodily fluids. A mix of dried semen, sweat and her own vaginal fluid. She finally understood what Jumko’s mother meant about there being a mess.

 

Nadia began to slowly stand up as she decided to carry out one of her first wifely duties and go fetch more food and water for her husband. As she rose, the lion hide rose with her as it stuck to her backside. She giggled to herself as she grabbed it and ripped it off her body. “My god”, she thought as she looked back at the hide, “It’s completely smeared in dried fluids.” She decided she’d just throw it away. Nadia stood to her full height and placing her arms above her head, stretched, trying to reach for the ceiling as she attempted to pull her cramped muscles apart. She yawned and then grabbed a gown and wrapped it around her body. She inserted her bare feet into some sandals and scrunched her nose in disgust as she felt her left foot step onto a small, wet, sticky spot. “Is there anything in this room that isn’t covered in cum?” she thought and then smiled cheekily. She grabbed the water jug and the empty fruit bowl. She didn’t remember eating all the fruit last night. She could only make out one memory where Ziv fed her grapes as he fucked her. Nadia slowly opened the door to the hut and stepped out into the hot sun and carefully closed the door behind her so as not to wake Ziv.

 

It was a beautiful day and everything seemed more vivid than before. The leaves were greener, the sun was brighter and the sky was a brilliant shade of blue. The birds were signing in joy. The insects bounced around in delight. A cool, calming breeze brushed Nadia’s face. She walked towards the festival grounds, hoping to find some more food and water there. She passed by Xanthe’s hut along the way and glanced through the window to see what was going on inside. She spotted Xanthe sitting up on the edge of the bed, facing the window. She was looking down at her stomach which was covered in blood.

 

“Oh my god! Xanthe! What happened?” Nadia yelled out. Xanthe rose her head to look at Nadia. She had a soft, satisfied smile on her face.

 

“Oh don’t worry”, she replied, “It’s not my blood.” She lowered her head back down and rubbed her hands gently over her stained abdomen. She then turned her head around to see the same blood was smeared all over Baden’s crotch and lower belly as well. She returned her gaze to Nadia standing outside her window.

 

“Poor Teod”, she continued, “the necklace must have broke off last night and he got crushed between our bodies... we were too busy fucking to even notice...I don’t know where his body is.” She scanned the room and picked up the jade from the bed that was supposed to be hanging between Teod’s legs. She still couldn’t find his body. Xanthe looked up and grinned cruelly. “His body could be smashed up in my pussy even ... poor thing ... oh well.” Xanthe leaned over to the bed side table and grabbed a cup of water. She slowly poured it down her chest to cover her body with it and then rubbed the blood off with the edge of a lion hide.

 

“So...”, she began as she glanced back at Nadia, “how was your night?”

 

“Good”, Nadia replied modestly.

 

“Just good!?”

 

Nadia tried to keep a straight face, but despite her best efforts, a huge, stupid grin spread across her lips as she thought of last night.

 

“It was amazing”, she breathed through half-closed eyes.

 

“Oh my god I know!” Xanthe exclaimed, “Baden and I just could not stop fucking ... we definitely had too much wine.” Xanthe placed the empty cup back down on the side table as she continued to wipe the blood off her body. “We pretty much fucked in every corner of this hut”, she boasted. “I wouldn’t stand too close to that window if I were you”, she added with a cheeky smile.

 

Xanthe placed the now stained lion hide back down and twisted her body to glance over at Baden that lay asleep beside her. She grabbed his cock, which was still stained with blood, and started stroking it. It sprung to life. She then glanced back over her shoulder at Nadia.

 

“Isn’t this just the most beautiful cock you have ever seen?” she bragged. Nadia’s pussy pulsed slightly as she watched Baden’s cock become rock hard and she thought of Ziv’s. She decided she’d fuck him again when she returns to the hut. Baden rose up and wiped the sleep from his eyes. He was greeted with Xanthe stroking his dick and she leaned in to kiss him passionately on the lips.

 

“You have Teod’s blood all over your body”, she informed him. “Here”, Xanthe said as she passed him another cup of water, “Wash it off.”

 

Xanthe turned around again to face Nadia. She looked at her hand to see it was smeared with blood and wiped it off on the lion hide under her. “God!” she exclaimed, “looks like we used Teod’s blood as moisturiser.” Xanthe then reached over to the side table and picked up a bamboo plate that still had a Gulaka strapped down onto it. She brought it up to her face.

 

“You haven’t eaten your Gulaka!?” Nadia asked in shock.

 

Xanthe shrugged as she began to slowly remove the nails that held him down to the plate. “What? ...” she replied, “you don’t actually believe all that spirit shit do you?” Nadia watched with fascination as Xanthe removed all the nails and placed them on the table. She then grinned down at her Gulaka.

 

“Little ...” Xanthe paused as she thought hard. “...I’m sorry what’s your name again?” she asked the Gulaka. He squecked up at her but was cut off. “Whatever, I don’t care”, Xanthe interrupted. “He wanted to be eaten by you”, Xanthe mentioned to Nadia as she pinched one of his legs and lifted him off the plate. He hung upside down in her grip.

 

“Would you like to eat him?” Xanthe asked.

 

“Oh no, that’s okay”, Nadia declined politely.

 

“Awww poor little boy”, she taunted the Gulaka dangling in front of her face, “rejected by the girl you like.” Xanthe smiled cruelly. “Today’s going to be a really bad day for you”, she teased.

 

“Poor thing”, Xanthe mentioned to Nadia as she dropped the plate down on the table and picked up the jar of honey. “I told him I was going to keep him as a pet... you know, like not eat him... that’s why he decided to be my Gulaka eventually.” The tiny little boy began to squirm in Xanthe’s grip. She brought the jar of honey just below his position and lowered him in.

 

“But”, Xanthe continued, “I think I’ve changed my mind.”

 

“Why you doing this?” Nadia inquired, “If you don’t believe in that spirit stuff than why you eating him anyway?”

 

“Well”, Xanthe answered, “it’s not really a societal norm to keep a Gulaka around as a pet ... and I’m fucking starving and I need something to eat.” She raised the little squirming morsel out of the jar and up to her face. “Besides”, she continued, “everyone else ate their Gulaka, I want to know what it feels like to eat one.” Xanthe lowered her Gulaka back down into the jar and bobbed it up and down like a tea bag.

 

“You’re a cruel bitch”, Nadia declared.

 

“Hey!” Baden interjected, “She’s my sexy cruel bitch.”

 

Xanthe burst out laughing and she lowered the jar of honey that contained the Gulaka down onto the side table as she twisted her body around and leant over the bed to kiss Baden. They embraced. Xanthe reached up with her left hand and began rubbing Baden’s abdomen. She turned her head over her shoulder at Nadia.

 

“Speaking of cruel bitches... what was it like eating your ex-boyfriend Jumko?” Xanthe asked rudely while raising an eyebrow. Nadia opened her mouth in shock. She wasn’t surprised by the question, she was surprised that this was the first time she had thought of Jumko since she awoke. She was so flustered with sexual satisfaction and had spent the whole time since she opened her eyes thinking about Ziv that she had completely forgotten about Jumko.

 

“Did you at least have the decency to wait like 80 pendulum swings after eating him before you had sex with Ziv or where you basically fucking him straight after while Jumko heard everything from inside your stomach?” Xanthe grilled. Nadia rubbed her tummy, wondering if Jumko was still alive inside her. She brushed the thought away, realizing it wasn’t possible. She looked up at Xanthe who lay with her back brushed up against Baden with his arm wrapped around her and her hand rubbing his leg. Her eyebrow was raised waiting for a response. Nadia remained silent. She thought about just walking away. Xanthe was ruining her perfect day.

 

“That must be like the bitchiest way of breaking up with something ... eating him and then fucking someone else straight after”, Xanthe mentioned snidely. Nadia huffed in anger. She tightened her grip around the objects in her arm and was about to march off when movement from the side table caught her eye. It was Xanthe’s Gulaka, he was covered in a thick film of honey and was struggling to climb out of the jar. He was straddling the rim and was attempting to swing one of his legs over.

 

“Hey! Hey”, Xanthe shouted as she quickly shifted to the edge of the bed, “Where do you think you’re going?” Xanthe swatted him with her index finger and he fell back down into the jar with a yelp. Xanthe raised the jar up to her face and dug her fingers in to retrieve her prize. She lifted the poor boy out by his leg and he squirmed in her grip as he hung upside down. Xanthe giggled in delight as he was brought up above her face and she stretched her head backwards, maintaining her hungry gaze on him.

 

Xanthe slowly lowered him towards her mouth. She opened her jaw and stretched her tongue out. The tip wiggling in excitement as it attempted to make contact with the outstretched hands of the honey-covered treat. The poor Gulaka swatted at Xanthe’s tongue as it brushed against his arms. The tongue retreated back in Xanthe’s mouth and she closed her eyes as she moaned in delight.

 

“You taste so fucking good”, she informed the poor boy as she opened her eyes again. She lowered him again. She opened her mouth and attempted to place him inside it. The Gulaka fought hard as he placed his arms on her lips and pushed on them, slowing his advance into Xanthe’s maw. Nadia watched in fascination. She was slightly disturbed, but couldn’t look away.

 

“Stop!” Xanthe yelled to the struggling boy as she raised her arm again and looked sternly at him. She opened her mouth wider and lowered him again. The Gulaka flailed his arms and managed to push on Xanthe’s teeth this time to halt his descent. Xanthe huffed as she raised her arm again.

 

“Stop it!” she demanded, “Whether you like it or not, I am going to eat you! So just deal with it!” Xanthe lowered him again and this time her tongue rose out of her mouth and fought with his swiping hands. She tried to get him to stick to her tongue so she could retract it into her mouth with her treat attached but it proved difficult. Xanthe groaned in displeasure as she raised her hand again. She brought up her other hand near him and flicked his head hard with her finger. He yelped in pain and swung like a pendulum as he cradled his sore head with both hands. Seizing the moment, Xanthe quickly lowered him into her mouth as he was in too much pain to put up a fight. He disappeared between her lips and Xanthe closed her mouth as her fingers retreated, no longer holding onto his leg.

 

Xanthe closed her eyes and moaned in delight as she sucked on his body. “He tastes amazing”, she mumbled through clenched teeth. She gulped hard and Nadia watched as a bulge developed behind Xanthe’s chin and disappeared down her neck. She opened her eyes again.

 

“Ewww, wow, that felt weird”, Xanthe chuckled as she shivered. She looked down her body and patted her stomach.

 

“Sorry I lied to you”, she teased the poor boy through her tummy, “have fun in there.”

 

Xanthe stretched her arms above her head and then rose up from the bed. She walked sultrily up to the window. Nadia was snapped out of her gaze as she saw the naked body of Xanthe approach. She hated Xanthe but couldn’t deny that she had an amazingly beautiful body. Xanthe grabbed the curtains on each side of the window.

 

“Well “, she commented down to Nadia, “Now that I’m fed, I’m going to get back to fucking my husband, you have a nice day.” Before Nadia could respond, the curtains were flung closed. She heard giggling as Xanthe returned to the bed. “Let’s pour some of this honey on your dick”, she heard her say as Nadia strolled away.

 

Nadia tried to forget about Xanthe’s words, but struggled to brush them off. She felt sad. She thought about Jumko and wondered what was going through his head while he was inside her. She couldn’t believe she started having sex with Ziv immediately after eating him. It was the wine, she couldn’t help herself. Xanthe was right, it was a terrible thing to do and she felt guilty about it. The sun disappeared behind a grey cloud. The leaves seemed darker, the sky seemed less vibrant. The birds were chirping complaints and the insects bounced around in confusion. A chilling breeze brushed her face.

 

“Yoohoo Nadiaaa!” a familiar voice rang out.

 

Nadia lifted her head to see Yuli approach.

 

“My goodness dear”, she began, “You look tired. I can tell you had one crazy night.” Yuli winked and Nadia smiled back.

 

“What are you doing out here honey?” Yuli inquired.

 

“I’m just going to go get some water and food.”

 

“Oh sweetie”, Yuli chuckled, “give me those, I’ll go get you some food and water and bring it to your hut, you go back there and snuggle with your husband. Okay dear.” Yuli grabbed the bowl and jug out of Nadia’s hands and she gazed at her face. She sensed that Nadia was upset about something.

 

“Are you okay dear?” Yuli asked, “You seem upset about something.”

 

Nadia looked up at Yuli and forced a fake smile. “Everything’s okay”, she lied.

 

“Was Jumko a good Gulaka?” she interrogated.

 

“Oh yes... he was very good.”

 

Yuli placed her hand on Nadia’s shoulder to console her. “I know you might miss him”, she began, “but he wanted to be eaten by you ... and I’m glad that you ate him... I couldn’t think of anyone else that should have done it. I know it was hard for you too Nadia and I thank you for doing it.”

 

“Thank you”, she mouthed at Yuli.

 

 “Just remember dear”, Yuli continued, “his spirit is going to be in your son. He’s still going to be with you in a way.”

 

Nadia smiled softly. She was comforted by Yuli’s words. She was right, Jumko’s spirit was still inside her. This thought brought her solace and her smile grew larger. The sun appeared again from behind a cloud. Everything seemed brighter once more.

 

“Now you head back to your husband dear”, Yuli commanded, “I’ll be there shortly with food and water ... don’t worry, I’ll make sure I knock loudly.” Yuli tapped her own nose and winked.

 

“Thank you”, Nadia sang as she turned about on her toes and hurried back to Ziv. She ignored the sounds coming from Xanthe’s hut as she passed it. She was just grateful that the curtains were closed this time. She slowly opened the door to her own hut, careful not to disturb Ziv. She peered in and he was still sleeping on his back. Snoring lightly. Nadia tiptoed in. She carefully removed her sandals and then untied the robe and let it slowly fall to the floor. She was naked once again.

 

She timidly approached the bed and began to crawl onto it on all fours. She crept slowly up the length of Ziv’s body and positioned herself right next to him. Ziv’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled as he saw Nadia stare back down at him. She rested her left arm on Ziv’s chest. She looked into his eyes and he stared back. Her black hair cascaded down the right side of her face, the tips just brushing along Ziv’s shoulder.

 

“Would you rather have to fart every time you talk or burp every time you walk?” she asked with a playful smile. There was a brief moment of silence as Ziv pondered the question. He giggled and then replied: “I would choose the talk and fart one.” Nadia smiled.

 

“Me too”, she chimmed.

 

“You don’t have to talk to survive”, he continued, “but you HAVE to walk, so, I just wouldn’t talk.” He stared deeply into Nadia’s eyes. “A still tongue makes a wise head”, he added jokingly.

They both laughed and then fell silent. Staring lovingly into each other’s eyes, they slowly drifted their lips together and passionately kissed.

 

Nadia broke off the kiss and leaned her head back to stare at Ziv’s face. Nadia realized for the first time that she was madly, deeply and truly in love with Ziv. The world was at peace and nothing was troubling her anymore.

 

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5645